PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Bfidaho
04-25-14, 10:04
Have not yet partaken, but fwiw reviews elsewhere make it sound like she gives a very good therapeutic massage with some reports of HE (mostly after repeat visits).

Any news on this massage place?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-lisa-330-467-4260/17811563

I noticed the 4 handed option as well.

If you know. Let me know.

Be Safe.

Goat.

Mickey7
04-26-14, 11:04
Could this be the famous London from the old Mind and Body?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-flirty-body-2-body-mutual-touch-body-rub-by-london-24/16914584Is the London from Mind and Body still around and if so, where does she work at? Does anyone know anything about the 'current' London shown in the BP ad? There's one review out on T-E-are about her which is practically worthless unless you have VIP status to read more.

ColdFusion2500
04-26-14, 12:43
Seen if this girl is the actual real deal? Cause I 've looked up and down every board and found only her ad on BP. http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=17860865&image=17860890.

Cheech1
04-26-14, 13:43
Seen if this girl is the actual real deal? Cause I 've looked up and down every board and found only her ad on BP. http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=17860865&image=17860890.Cold, I can't believe a girl that good looking is real.

Cheech.

Zeerfdog
04-26-14, 13:45
Seen if this girl is the actual real deal? Cause I 've looked up and down every board and found only her ad on BP. http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=17860865&image=17860890.I think this is her. #175501 on the other site, Terra/Victoria . She used to work for Timber. She doesn't use actual pics.

ColdFusion2500
04-26-14, 14:36
Cold, I can't believe a girl that good looking is real.

Cheech.I can't really believe it either, being she off perishing ave off 77 . A area I know to be filled with scammers. Someone that good looking should have a sugar daddy paying for a place downtown or in burbs.

ColdFusion2500
04-26-14, 20:34
Will say she looks good and is very close to that picture in the middle of her ad. She wasn't glammed up like she was in pics. Nice place but only received h.j. And a good massage too.

Skipped
04-27-14, 08:02
I think this is her. #175501 on the other site, Terra/Victoria . She used to work for Timber. She doesn't use actual pics.Zeerfdog.

Ahh Timber, a name from the past. She was a major level above 98% of what's out there today. I sure miss those weekday afternoon visits. I still get a shudder from her sessions. That girl knew what a sensual, erotic massage was and how to do it.

Skipped.

Roboguy
04-28-14, 08:13
TOFFT!! She offers the .75 massage, but offers HJ at $.50. She wears shirt bra and undies, and no touching.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/75special-getting-a-massage-with-a-sexy-blonde-you-should-be-75special-open-late-25/16823861

OlderGent52
04-28-14, 08:32
Will say she looks good and is very close to that picture in the middle of her ad. She wasn't glammed up like she was in pics. Nice place but only received h.j. And a good massage too.+! on good massage.

Nice girl.

Member #5950
04-28-14, 13:12
So you tired of the same old scene here. A new Vitamin shipment will arrive this week. Vitamin K will arrive on the 30th and leave on the 2nd. Vitamin V with her Vitamin F will arrive on the 2nd and stay awhile. So if you have a little yellow fever you should take these Vitamins to clear it up. NO KIM CHI here. It's all Bahm ME! PM me for contact information and special word for the day.

ColdFusion2500
04-28-14, 19:33
+! on good massage.

Nice girl.I broke my own rules of putting down cash before asking what encounter entailed. Small head over ruling large one.

Azith28
04-29-14, 07:32
Are there any providers that give a very enjoyable table shower on the west side or is warren the only option.

Also, I hate to sound like a noob, I've tried to do my homework online but I have been able to find no idea of what these two terms mean with regards to Cleveland / warren area.

1. Vitamin.

2. Easter Bread.

I would appreciate a hint or two via pm.

Thanks.

Tonto Monger
04-29-14, 22:27
Are there any providers that give a very enjoyable table shower on the west side or is warren the only option.

Also, I hate to sound like a noob, I've tried to do my homework online but I have been able to find no idea of what these two terms mean with regards to Cleveland / warren area.

1. Vitamin.

2. Easter Bread.

Thanks.7 posts, all requesting information. If my friend VampireWeekend gives you any of this Platinum quality intel, I will personally drive a stake through his heart, sprinkle him with garlic and take him to a tanning booth.

ANY info YOU would like to share?

Thanks,

Tonto.

Azith28
04-30-14, 07:59
7 posts, all requesting information. If my friend VampireWeekend gives you any of this Platinum quality intel, I will personally drive a stake through his heart, sprinkle him with garlic and take him to a tanning booth.

Thanks,

Tonto.I understand that, and was not expecting details about the event / contacts. I realize I'm fairly noobish at this and trust is at a premium. I just never heard the terminology vitamins and wanted to see if that was specifically.

Mentioning a fetish of some kind. They keep mentioning Easter bread on the warren forums, usually in connection with the vitamins so I was mostly just curious about the terminology.

Dark Lotus
04-30-14, 08:38
7 posts, all requesting information. If my friend VampireWeekend gives you any of this Platinum quality intel, I will personally drive a stake through his heart, sprinkle him with garlic and take him to a tanning booth.

Thanks,

Tonto.Not trying to start an argument, but I wish this site went as followed. As a noob, only reviews would be accepted, and after your a senior, then your questions will be posted. There is also a search, top right corner of the page, that new peeps don't care to use.

Cheetah688
04-30-14, 10:47
There is also a search, top right corner of the page, that new peeps don't care to use.Some of the older peeps don't use it that much either. I've been guilty of that on occasion.

C688.

PhlipPhlop
04-30-14, 17:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

HsayRaj123
05-02-14, 00:36
Any one know about this?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mature-and-discreet-days-and-evenings-blissful-bodyworks-by-savannah-25/17400782

Admin2
05-02-14, 08:31
Not trying to start an argument, but I wish this site went as followed. As a noob, only reviews would be accepted, and after your a senior, then your questions will be posted. There is also a search, top right corner of the page, that new peeps don't care to use.Dark Lotus's second post.

Any info on this massage parlor?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/treat-yourself-to-a-4000-massage-today/6318409

Is this studio 5? I've never been.

I'd love to atleast get a HJ from this girl, she is prettyPhiliPhlop's second post.

Anyone have info on vida, been wanting to give her a try.

Come Keep Me Warm On This Cold Day!.24 Picture (5Min West Of Downtown) adult entertainment: body rubs.It never fails. Every single guy on this forum that complains about noobs asking questions started out asking questions, every time, no exceptions.

Lotus you weren't being a dick here, and I'm not saying you might not be on to something but it is the nature of noobs to fuck up. My first three posts were questions. Guys only come here because they are seeking info, asking questions is how they do that.

All this douchebaggery started because some guy asked what some words meant. He wasn't asking for a hook up, he wasn't asking for info on some chick, he saw some words and didn't know what they meant. And most of you guys spent more time and energy ridiculing him than it would have taken to answer the question.

I don't care if all of you guys end up on moderation but this shit is gonna stop.

A2

Member #5950
05-02-14, 11:50
I have been told that the new Vitamin is Vitamin J and she is 19 mg. Just below the drinking age. Vitamin K is out of town but will return at the end of next week. Vitamin see and Vitamin V will be in town for another week. There is a lot of chooses here. Freshly served as Banh Mi. PM me for contact information and the key word to get you in the door.

KingIpinni
05-02-14, 22:00

1. Vitamin.

2. Easter Bread.

Thanks.These words a masterful creations by none other than Vampireweekend "the master"(vitamins) and yours truly Kingipinni " the student"(easter bread)!

I have to say these words are definite keepers and will be around long after we are retired!

A new slang just ads a touch of confusion to the people who could never understand the workings of a mongerers mind. When you find the bananas, cherry berry chillers, vitamins and easterbread you will soon realize that this menu won't fill your stomach, it will only drain your energy, wallet and most important the boys!!

Enjoy the reading and when you clearly understand the language, you will be fully certified as a "Mongerer".

Say it, just don't say it!

ClevBigGuy99
05-03-14, 08:32
Sorry posted info in title in last post, I am talking about relax zone on east 38th I know they had issues in Nov. Last year but people are going in and out. Its open! Its in the Asian marketplace there off of superior.Anyone tried this yet. Haven't made my way back to try. Very little English is either good or bad LOL.

Gegewu
05-04-14, 18:25
Anyone tried this yet. Haven't made my way back to try. Very little English is either good or bad LOL.Sampled this place, no extra.

PhlipPhlop
05-04-14, 20:42
Ultimately the reason we all come to this site is to get information to make our experiences as seamless and enjoyable as possible. I am in no way shape or form responding because I am trying to challenge but just wanted convey a couple of thoughts. On the surface my post may have come across as "doucebaggery" but it was simply an attempt at humor. I understand this is not a comedy club, but it is a club of sorts a mongers club. If we were to come and just strictly stick to the subject it would be as dry as a saltine cracker. Part of the allure, if you will, of this site is the personality of people with similiar interests. If there is some busting of chops along the way, well that's what boys do when when there not dipping there wicks from the information gathered here.

A2 just some thoughts on why I enjoy this site. If I offended someone with my last post I extend an apology and understand the need for you to keep a handle on certain situations so they don't spiral out of control. Again I reiterate this is not a challenge just thoughts. Respectfully Phlip.

Cleveland Report
05-05-14, 09:24
A2 is right Phlip. I read these posts placed here by three guys (you know who you are) consisting of nothing but nonsensical gibberish. You say it is humor but my guess is that the only persons laughing are the ones who posted it. I just remembered about the "Ignore" button. I guess it is a good time to use it.

Ultimately the reason we all come to this site is to get information to make our experiences as seamless and enjoyable as possible. I am in no way shape or form responding because I am trying to challenge but just wanted convey a couple of thoughts. On the surface my post may have come across as "doucebaggery" but it was simply an attempt at humor. I understand this is not a comedy club, but it is a club of sorts a mongers club. If we were to come and just strictly stick to the subject it would be as dry as a saltine cracker. Part of the allure, if you will, of this site is the personality of people with similiar interests. If there is some busting of chops along the way, well that's what boys do when when there not dipping there wicks from the information gathered here.

A2 just some thoughts on why I enjoy this site. If I offended someone with my last post I extend an apology and understand the need for you to keep a handle on certain situations so they don't spiral out of control. Again I reiterate this is not a challenge just thoughts. Respectfully Phlip.

HungryEye
05-05-14, 10:07
A2 is right Phlip. I read these posts placed here by three guys (you know who you are) consisting of nothing but nonsensical gibberish. You say it is humor but my guess is that the only persons laughing are the ones who posted it. I just remembered about the "Ignore" button. I guess it is a good time to use it.Same three guys, constantly mocking either the girls or other mongers posts, tits are too soft, to hard, voice sounds funny, she has a pimple on her knee, too fat, too skinny, all that high school name calling crap, certainly destroys their credibility when you look at other reviews that conflict with their petty so called funny stuff. Why they attempt to destroy a girls business is beyond me, if you don't like her don't go. And while I'm on my soap box, the next time you want to take pictures of a provider and she declines remember those guys who consistently post the worst pictures they can find they are the reason some of the girls will not allow pictures a few assholes screw it up for the rest of us. I'm done.

Sweetg
05-05-14, 13:49
Anyone see the Cougar lately? Any new reports?

Simm676
05-05-14, 18:53
Same three guys, constantly mocking either the girls or other mongers posts, tits are too soft, to hard, voice sounds funny, she has a pimple on her knee, too fat, too skinny, all that high school name calling crap, certainly destroys their credibility when you look at other reviews that conflict with their petty so called funny stuff. Why they attempt to destroy a girls business is beyond me, if you don't like her don't go. And while I'm on my soap box, the next time you want to take pictures of a provider and she declines remember those guys who consistently post the worst pictures they can find they are the reason some of the girls will not allow pictures a few assholes screw it up for the rest of us. I'm done.Bravo Bravo.

ClevBigGuy99
05-05-14, 19:43
Sampled this place, no extra.Thanks for the heads up you saved me a couple bucks.

Admin2
05-05-14, 22:22

A2 just some thoughts on why I enjoy this site. If I offended someone with my last post I extend an apology and understand the need for you to keep a handle on certain situations so they don't spiral out of control. Again I reiterate this is not a challenge just thoughts. Respectfully Phlip.Check it, in blue, this is my official position. If the forum was just a string of "Great tits, nice ass, sucks good, loose punnani, I'd hit it again but wouldn't go out of my way" kind of posts, shit would be boring. The purpose of the forum remains, "A place for men to talk about women for sex" but it's also a community where like minded guys, and some cool chicks come and hang out. People get to know one and other and some grab assing happens. Not only do we understand this, we encourage it. In internet parlance it's known as engagement, (All you guys that have two bad divorces don't run away, it's not that kind of engagement) and it's a good thing.

The shit that pisses me off, which I call douchebaggery, is this closing the community thing. I get it that you can't just hand your number to a guy that shows up or give him a hookup. Not all of you guys are lucky enough to live in a country where you can (nicely) ask a lady cop if she wants to give you a blowjob after work for 50 bucks and not have broken the law. Caution is smart, but there's ways of explaining that, and ways of making the environment so fucking hostile to new guys that it scares them off. That is the shit that has to end. Not jokes, and I'm not talking about the jokes that always seem to be followed by "what's wrong, can't you take a joke?" That kind of shit always lacks the same thing, humor. If Vampire Weekend and King I want to have a bromance, let them. If you don't like it, ignore them. That's the fucking way to go. You don't like what somebody says, click their name, click their profile, click "Add to Ignore List." You don't have to make a point about it by posting, "Hey you asshole, I just added you to my ignore list" just fucking do it, and go read about pussy. Problem fucking solved. Like NASCAR, we need some wrecks, it's my job to make sure it's only some and keep the convo generally moving in the direction of "Where's the good pussy?"

There's a world of difference between busting chops and running guys off. The test is, is it ok, would you be happy, if they said it to you? For some of you guys that won't work, but for the majority it will. We have about 400,000 registered members, I want to see 1,000,000. We aren't going to get there unless we start teaching new guys how to be members instead of saying, "Fuck you, you have 4 posts and all of them were questions." Like I said, I'll go back and look at the first ten posts of any fucking member on this forum, and unless it's some guy that is starting over, I promise you 2-3 of their first 10 were questions.

Here's Vampire Weekends first ever post (though I have to say, he's not a noob basher)

Does anyone know anything about Paradise Spa on Parkman down from Tokyo? I just read a review on another board for Amanda and was wondering if anyone has tried this AMP provider and/or place?

Thanks

Everybody does it,

A2

LonelyGuy1976
05-06-14, 00:43
Check it, in blue, this is my official position. If the forum was just a string of "Great tits, nice ass, sucks good, loose punnani, I'd hit it again but wouldn't go out of my way" kind of posts, shit would be boring. The purpose of the forum remains, "A place for men to talk about women for sex" but it's also a community where like minded guys, and some cool chicks come and hang out. People get to know one and other and some grab assing happens. Not only do we understand this, we encourage it. In internet parlance it's known as engagement, (All you guys that have two bad divorces don't run away, it's not that kind of engagement) and it's a good thing.

The shit that pisses me off, which I call douchebaggery, is this closing the community thing. I get it that you can't just hand your number to a guy that shows up or give him a hookup. Not all of you guys are lucky enough to live in a country where you can (nicely) ask a lady cop if she wants to give you a blowjob after work for 50 bucks and not have broken the law. Caution is smart, but there's ways of explaining that, and ways of making the environment so fucking hostile to new guys that it scares them off. That is the shit that has to end. Not jokes, and I'm not talking about the jokes that always seem to be followed by "what's wrong, can't you take a joke?" That kind of shit always lacks the same thing, humor. If Vampire Weekend and King I want to have a bromance, let them. If you don't like it, ignore them. That's the fucking way to go. You don't like what somebody says, click their name, click their profile, click "Add to Ignore List." You don't have to make a point about it by posting, "Hey you asshole, I just added you to my ignore list" just fucking do it, and go read about pussy. Problem fucking solved. Like NASCAR, we need some wrecks, it's my job to make sure it's only some and keep the convo generally moving in the direction of "Where's the good pussy?"

There's a world of difference between busting chops and running guys off. The test is, is it ok, would you be happy, if they said it to you? For some of you guys that won't work, but for the majority it will. We have about 400,000 registered members, I want to see 1,000,000. We aren't going to get there unless we start teaching new guys how to be members instead of saying, "Fuck you, you have 4 posts and all of them were questions." Like I said, I'll go back and look at the first ten posts of any fucking member on this forum, and unless it's some guy that is starting over, I promise you 2-3 of their first 10 were questions.

Here's Vampire Weekends first ever post (though I have to say, he's not a noob basher)

Everybody does it,

A2Check mine. I bet I don't have 2-3 questions in the first, at least, 25 posts.

LonelyGuy1976
05-06-14, 01:30
Same three guys, constantly mocking either the girls or other mongers posts, tits are too soft, to hard, voice sounds funny, she has a pimple on her knee, too fat, too skinny, all that high school name calling crap, certainly destroys their credibility when you look at other reviews that conflict with their petty so called funny stuff. Why they attempt to destroy a girls business is beyond me, if you don't like her don't go. And while I'm on my soap box, the next time you want to take pictures of a provider and she declines remember those guys who consistently post the worst pictures they can find they are the reason some of the girls will not allow pictures a few assholes screw it up for the rest of us. I'm done.Just a friendly reminder that this is a review board. We are supposed to tell about the services we have recieved. Just because some mongers like to visit one position rush jobs or cold fish that don't even enjoy cock there are other mongers that do not like that kind of service. And one of the worst things any one reading this board could do is not report on a provider they didn't like. All the reviews can't be good because not all providers are good.

PhlipPhlop
05-06-14, 11:05
Well said, precise, and accurate. I suggest fellow "club members" we put the can of worms away and get back to the task of finding providers that provide. Furthermore I see in a new light that the noobs are future sources of solid information and I will treat them as such with the respect I felt I deserved when I was fishing for info on Vida, you pegged that one A2, never did make that happen oh well. Now I will continue reading thru the local stuff looking for the next conquest.

Phlip.

C P Guy
05-06-14, 16:04
I have been told that the new Vitamin is Vitamin J and she is 19 mg. Just below the drinking age. Vitamin K is out of town but will return at the end of next week. Vitamin see and Vitamin V will be in town for another week. There is a lot of chooses here. Freshly served as Banh Mi. PM me for contact information and the key word to get you in the door.I'll say, while I do typically enjoy a "different" type of service, I stopped in to see Vitamin V over the weekend. What a fucking hottie! It's a shame she'll only be in town for another week, but my wallet will probably appreciate it.

Member #5950
05-07-14, 08:06
I'll say, while I do typically enjoy a "different" type of service, I stopped in to see Vitamin V over the weekend. What a fucking hottie! It's a shame she'll only be in town for another week, but my wallet will probably appreciate it.Yes, Vitamin V is a hottie and my wallet is definitely burning a hole to see her again before she and Vitamin J leaves. At 5'4 32 b she knows how to inspect, roll, and smoke any cigar. It is truly a moment to savor and to be savored.

Saw Vitamin see over the weekend myself and at 5'4 34 b and she is definitely a world traveler. She likes exploring every avenue in life. You might say she is the spice of life. For an idea of what she looks like I would recommend watching this music video by Thu Thuy. When I first met her, she looked like the girl on the right (with the black shorts, yellow top and black jacket) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCR_45IPZA She has since slender down, grown her hair longer and still have the moves that moves you.

Vitamin J is a sweet, young petite 19 year old at 5'2. She's brand new and looking for a good tutor. I have yet to sample her morsel.

I visited the new place and it is very much set up like the old VIP room at Fantacy. Very clean and spacious. The shower was very nice and the shower table was one of the best in the area. Unfortunately the sauna was not open yet. The new place is tucked auspiciously away. Just be careful when you're looking for the entry door in the dark. I almost fell down into it. The place is only open from 10 am to 11 pm.

Vitamin K will return on the 9th this week. And another new Vitamin will be around the same time this week. More info on her as she comes in.

PM me for contact number and the special key word to get you in the door.

Member #5950
05-07-14, 09:00
Check it, in blue, this is my official position. If the forum was just a string of "Great tits, nice ass, sucks good, loose punnani, I'd hit it again but wouldn't go out of my way" kind of posts, shit would be boring. The purpose of the forum remains, "A place for men to talk about women for sex" but it's also a community where like minded guys, and some cool chicks come and hang out. People get to know one and other and some grab assing happens. Not only do we understand this, we encourage it. In internet parlance it's known as engagement, (All you guys that have two bad divorces don't run away, it's not that kind of engagement) and it's a good thing....

Everybody does it,

A2I would agree with you A2. We have all started out with questions. But when was my first post posted? The community was way different back then as well as the social and political atmosphere. It was a lot more supportive back then but with a lot of the recent busts, raids, craiglist murders and rhetoric from the political and religious groups it has created an atmosphere of paranoia and mistrust on this board. Believe me I am a veteran of two raids myself and many sticky situations. I have been through the thick of it all, racked up a number in infractions, and I've taken a lot of bashings myself, but I have been consistent in providing the best intel on the providers, spas and this hobby in this area. I have taken many OFTT and even second chances with some of the providers and spas in the area. So I am sorry for some of you that my "gibberish" is nonsensical for you but I have been bashed on every side of either providing too much or too little. This is just my middle way. If you do not understand what I'm saying then pm me don't complain. I will explain it to you and the reason behind my posts. That's how slang gets started. Slang is used by those in the know to confuse the outsiders looking in. Believe me I did not understand all the abbreviations and slang used on this board until I used something called the abbreviations tab above and the online Urban Dictionary. It's time to get back to the pussy and stop swinging our dicks at each other.

Admin2
05-07-14, 12:21
I would agree with you A2. We have all started out with questions. But when was my first post posted? The community was way different back then as well as the social and political atmosphere. It was a lot more supportive back then but with a lot of the recent busts, raids, craiglist murders and rhetoric from the political and religious groups it has created an atmosphere of paranoia and mistrust on this board. Believe me I am a veteran of two raids myself and many sticky situations. I have been through the thick of it all, racked up a number in infractions, and I've taken a lot of bashings myself, but I have been consistent in providing the best intel on the providers, spas and this hobby in this area. I have taken many OFTT and even second chances with some of the providers and spas in the area. So I am sorry for some of you that my "gibberish" is nonsensical for you but I have been bashed on every side of either providing too much or too little. This is just my middle way. If you do not understand what I'm saying then pm me don't complain. I will explain it to you and the reason behind my posts. That's how slang gets started. Slang is used by those in the know to confuse the outsiders looking in. Believe me I did not understand all the abbreviations and slang used on this board until I used something called the abbreviations tab above and the online Urban Dictionary. It's time to get back to the pussy and stop swinging our dicks at each other.Agreed, the hobby up there has dangers, caution is not uncalled for. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is REQUIRED to answer anything. I agree with the generally accepted (forumwide, not just Ohio) unwritten rule that a noob should become known before asking for info. I'm just saying instruct before ripping their guts out.

VW I have no issue with your cryptic posts and have never pulled one down. We provide a wall for you guys to throw paint on, so long as the message doesn't violate one of our policies, as a mod I could give a fuck less what you write. (Personally I enjoy reading them)

The only thing I'm going to stop is the noob bashing. Some of them are dickweeds, agreed, but some of them would probably develop into good members if given the chance. What I'm trying to put into the culture here is a simple idea.

If the post violates our guidelines, report it, put the member on your ignore list, then move on. If it doesn't violate our guidelines but you don't like the guy, skip step one. Nothing more than that.

I also agree with the "back to the pussy" idea.

A2

Cheech1
05-07-14, 18:09
I'm raising this issue of discretion that is occasionally mentioned because I think it's a good idea that we keep it in mind these days. While this is a place for the exchange of info, we have to use some discretion in giving details to unvetted people. Mongers and providers alike. I'm not entirely sure what the solution is, but I know that things are getting more dangerous for us. I personally know a wonderful provider who is doing 45 days after a guy she did business with more than once turned out to be a pig. Not only that, but it seems that 5 large is missing from her apartment and was not mentioned in the court docket as a seizure. That means, if everything I have been told is true, that the cops targeted this girl and hit her, and then stole her hard earned cash. I know for a fact that she got popped and is doing a short stint, I can't vouch for the cash and the circumstances, as I wasn't there, but I can't see any advantage in lying about it.

Lets give the matter some thought.

Cheech.

P.S. I also know for a fact that Beachwood PD is running occasional stings using BP in the motels in that area. Caution is called for.

LonelyGuy1976
05-07-14, 19:20
I'm raising this issue of discretion that is occasionally mentioned because I think it's a good idea that we keep it in mind these days. While this is a place for the exchange of info, we have to use some discretion in giving details to unvetted people. Mongers and providers alike. I'm not entirely sure what the solution is, but I know that things are getting more dangerous for us. I personally know a wonderful provider who is doing 45 days after a guy she did business with more than once turned out to be a pig. Not only that, but it seems that 5 large is missing from her apartment and was not mentioned in the court docket as a seizure. That means, if everything I have been told is true, that the cops targeted this girl and hit her, and then stole her hard earned cash. I know for a fact that she got popped and is doing a short stint, I can't vouch for the cash and the circumstances, as I wasn't there, but I can't see any advantage in lying about it.

Lets give the matter some thought.

Cheech.

P.S. I also know for a fact that Beachwood PD is running occasional stings using BP in the motels in that area. Caution is called for.LE could pick any BP girl they wanted to target. And news flash, pigs see providers on their own time too. He could have turned her in because of some spat. Let's not crawl under a rock because a girl got busted. It happens. Right now there are several advertisers that have been busted before. Some of them put up ads immediately after getting released. Its a shot in the dark for one of these chicks to get picked out for a sting. Plus LE takes forever to organize this type of shit. If they were any good at it none of us could hobby.

P.S. I will never see a provider in Beachwood. So many times I've been stood up there. I believe it is because of the stings you speak of. I think because I never gave them a slam dunk case over the phone they just went on to the next guy. Plus, there is an inordinate amount of turnover when it comes to the ads posted for that area.

Tonto Monger
05-08-14, 12:32
Tried to make an appt to see Cougar today, but was told that since I hadn't been there before I would need to be vouched by an active provider. While I understand and appreciate Mike's caution, my dilemma is akin to the chicken or the egg. Since I monger outside of the Cleveland Area, how do I get vouched for?

Not that big of a deal, there are plenty of other options. I'm just curious if other guys had this problem, and what they did to surmount it? Thanks for the advice.

Tonto.

BirdBrain
05-08-14, 13:27
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Dark Lotus
05-08-14, 13:51
Tried to make an appt to see Cougar today, but was told that since I hadn't been there before I would need to be vouched by an active provider. While I understand and appreciate Mike's caution, my dilemma is akin to the chicken or the egg. Since I monger outside of the Cleveland Area, how do I get vouched for?

Not that big of a deal, there are plenty of other options. I'm just curious if other guys had this problem, and what they did to surmount it? Thanks for the advice.

Tonto.I have been a little scared to visit, even after all the great reviews. Now this is hear, say so please don't take this to heart. I read in these forums, your first visit mike would meet you somewhere, like at a gas station to check you out, and some guys says mike would kinda peek in on you thro cracks or something, so I never made the visit, I have only heard great things about cougar, now the young one is who I really wanted to see, but I don't think ill ever make the drive.

BeenTheReb4
05-08-14, 16:50
I have been a little scared to visit, even after all the great reviews. Now this is hear, say so please don't take this to heart. I read in these forums, your first visit mike would meet you somewhere, like at a gas station to check you out, and some guys says mike would kinda peek in on you thro cracks or something, so I never made the visit, I have only heard great things about cougar, now the young one is who I really wanted to see, but I don't think ill ever make the drive.Dark lotus and Tonto Monger I'm a little surprised that you have not visited Mike's place how long has he been advertising years, how long have we been talking about him years? In fact even more surprised that your scared, sounds like you need to man up & go see the cougar (worst nick of all time). I haven't seen Danielle in at least a year, younger spinner type but the coug. Is a take charge, thin, in shape, smart girl.

Mike is a good guy in a weird business he has made improvements to the place it's neat, clean, doesn't stink and he is as good an owner as you'll find. If you talk to him and treat him as you would any small business owner you'll like him too. Pay the money, take your turn & enjoy. I know 0 posts some of us prefer to be utr.

HsayRaj123
05-08-14, 18:43
I have no intention of crawling under a rock. And, I understand the risks of doing business, being 56 and having done many kinds of business in my time. The point I am trying to make is that being forewarned is being forearmed. If you are aware of what's going on you can defeat almost any attempt to hem you up in the hobby. Most of the guys who get hemmed up in the action make simple mistakes, like asking the girl what she's going to do for how much before they do a LE check. Like using a girls hotel room in a known sting area.

Its hard for the girls, too. They want new clients, but that gives them added risk. That's why the known girls verify new clients. Sometimes you can't avoid getting popped, but knowing what's going on and what to say or what not to say goes a long way toward a better result.

Cheech.Is this sting?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-an-erotic-sensual-nuru-massage-and-more-25/17553035

Any one tried?

Cheetah688
05-08-14, 23:04
Let's see if this passes muster with admin. [Deleted by Admin]

Nope, but you didn't start it so you didn't get the flag, I just deleted it.

This is what passes muster when it comes to legal issues for people that are busted for Non-Violent offenses.

Nothing does

A2

Tonto Monger
05-08-14, 23:42
Dark lotus and Tonto Monger I'm a little surprised that you have not visited Mike's place how long has he been advertising years, how long have we been talking about him years? In fact even more surprised that your scared, sounds like you need to man up & go see the cougar (worst nick of all time). I haven't seen Danielle in at least a year, younger spinner type but the coug. Is a take charge, thin, in shape, smart girl.

Mike is a good guy in a weird business he has made improvements to the place it's neat, clean, doesn't stink and he is as good an owner as you'll find. If you talk to him and treat him as you would any small business owner you'll like him too. Pay the money, take your turn & enjoy. I know 0 posts some of us prefer to be utr.Like I said, I was all dressed up and ready to see Cougar, but I just can't get past the Sentry at the gate. I'm sure that she's a bundle of fun and worth every penny of the donation, but if it's too much of a hassle, I will just go elsewhere. I travel a lot, so my mongering isn't done in Cleveland, so what's Mike going to accept as a reference? Someone in Denver, or Houston, or Los Angeles, or Tijuana, or Dayton, or Warren, or, well, you get the point.

Sarah, grease up Hannah. Tonto's coming to town.

Tonto.

PhlipPhlop
05-09-14, 09:48
I'll say, while I do typically enjoy a "different" type of service, I stopped in to see Vitamin V over the weekend. What a fucking hottie! It's a shame she'll only be in town for another week, but my wallet will probably appreciate it.Vitamin v or vivian is the real deal. I have not seen her this go round or for that matter since warren and her fantacy visits but I saw her 3 times there, definately smoking hot and right at the top of best money spent. I suggest, if she hasn't moved on yet to give that one a spin. Oh BTW way since this is the Cleveland board, what some of you may not know is she is I believe Vietnamese as are most of vamps vitamin suggestions. Phlip.

USAtrak23
05-09-14, 15:10
I have no intention of crawling under a rock. And, I understand the risks of doing business, being 56 and having done many kinds of business in my time. The point I am trying to make is that being forewarned is being forearmed. If you are aware of what's going on you can defeat almost any attempt to hem you up in the hobby. Most of the guys who get hemmed up in the action make simple mistakes, like asking the girl what she's going to do for how much before they do a LE check. Like using a girls hotel room in a known sting area.

Its hard for the girls, too. They want new clients, but that gives them added risk. That's why the known girls verify new clients. Sometimes you can't avoid getting popped, but knowing what's going on and what to say or what not to say goes a long way toward a better result.

Cheech.So what consists of a proper LE check? I see different things like drive around lot, ask to touch or see goods first, ect. What should be done (or link me to a post with info, because anytime I ever search I never find anything definitive)?

Roger44
05-10-14, 12:11
Vitamin v or vivian is the real deal. I have not seen her this go round or for that matter since warren and her fantacy visits but I saw her 3 times there, definately smoking hot and right at the top of best money spent. I suggest, if she hasn't moved on yet to give that one a spin. Oh BTW way since this is the Cleveland board, what some of you may not know is she is I believe Vietnamese as are most of vamps vitamin suggestions. Phlip.

Vitamin C was a very nice visit.

Also there were J, V and K.

Thanks to vampireweekend.

Member #5950
05-13-14, 09:21
Vitamin see and Vitamin J are scheduled to leave today. There's a 2 new shipments of Vitamins to be received this week. More info on them soon. I have been told that they're just off the assembly line at around 19 mg but have the same performance strength and duration of Vitamins see, V, and K. They have also up the dosage to an hour now. More to come soon.

Tonto Monger
05-13-14, 14:50
Just got back from my first trip the the shop. This is a very under the radar place and I want to do my part to keep it that way. If you want any info on how to contact them and the location, you'll have to get it from the Vampire, that info is above my pay grade.

Let me just say, WOW! All of the pictures are accurate, except for Kim's. In the picture, I would rate her about a 4, maybe a Pittsburg 6. In real life, she's a solid 8. Older, but very pretty. The other 3 ladies are just drop dead gorgeous. I was able to have Cindy, before she caught her flight out of town and I'm glad I did. She's a sweetie, doesn't seem to have learned the word "no" although her English is very good. She is a world traveler that didn't flinch when presented with my travel plans. Would repeat in a minute.

Saw the 19 year old during my visit. OMG I almost blew another load just looking at her. Next time, Baby.

Now, as everyone knows, my ATF is Cherry at Tiger and I benchmark everything against her. In all candor, she still retains the crown and would be my first choice at any price point, but she's MIA. Cindy is ATF .2 and could move up for sure.

This place is not for folks on a budget, and I'm ok with that. Not because I want to encourage high prices, but because it keeps traffic down. I quit going to Tiger 6 months ago when it got too popular and I was already the 6th guy in line at 10 am. Kim able to pay a premium once in a while for a no rush, by appointment only VIP experience. It's a treat that's well worth the extra money.

Thanks to Vampire Weekend for the keys. YOU are the real deal, Brother.

Tonto.

Rafter17
05-13-14, 18:38
Just got back from my first trip the the shop. This is a very under the radar place and I want to do my part to keep it that way. If you want any info on how to contact them and the location, you'll have to get it from the Vampire, that info is above my pay grade.

Let me just say, WOW! All of the pictures are accurate, except for Kim's. In the picture, I would rate her about a 4, maybe a Pittsburg 6. In real life, she's a solid 8. Older, but very pretty. The other 3 ladies are just drop dead gorgeous. I was able to have Cindy, before she caught her flight out of town and I'm glad I did. She's a sweetie, doesn't seem to have learned the word "no" although her English is very good. She is a world traveler that didn't flinch when presented with my travel plans. Would repeat in a minute.

Saw the 19 year old during my visit. OMG I almost blew another load just looking at her. Next time, Baby.

Now, as everyone knows, my ATF is Cherry at Tiger and I benchmark everything against her. In all candor, she still retains the crown and would be my first choice at any price point, but she's MIA. Cindy is ATF .2 and could move up for sure.

This place is not for folks on a budget, and I'm ok with that. Not because I want to encourage high prices, but because it keeps traffic down. I quit going to Tiger 6 months ago when it got too popular and I was already the 6th guy in line at 10 am. Kim able to pay a premium once in a while for a no rush, by appointment only VIP experience. It's a treat that's well worth the extra money.

Tonto.They have an ad on Backpage, so I guess any pay grade can get the contact info now.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-vitamin-shoppe-is-open-25/18054276

Tonto Monger
05-13-14, 18:59
They have an ad on Backpage, so I guess any pay grade can get the contact info now.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-vitamin-shoppe-is-open-25/18054276LOL. So much for staying under the radar. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Tonto.

BikeStyles84
05-13-14, 19:51
Guys I been wasting $ been to ridgeville Olmsted lilys and superior no luck I just want a rug and tug that's all any ideas?

Member #5950
05-14-14, 01:36
Guys I been wasting $ been to ridgeville Olmsted lilys and superior no luck I just want a rug and tug that's all any ideas?Go to Tiger or Sunny Spa in Warren.

Member #5950
05-14-14, 01:49

Tonto.I've always been keeping it real. I'm glad you got to see Cindy before her flight back home. She is a real gem. Loves all traveling and hitting all the points across the world. Not a complainer. She is a total pleaser who enjoys pleasing you. I made a lot of rough flights and landings with her. Some situations that got pretty deep and heavy but she took the ride with a smile and a wink in her eye. You should try Kim next time (even though I know you're jonesing for Vitamin J). She'll show you what a real Cougar is. You'll forget about Cherry afterwards. In fact Hot Sun / Tiger's Cookie and Nana's status crumbled after my most recent meet up with Kim Sunday night. I have been fortunate to survive a session with both her and Cindy together. It was like a tag team event that keep getting the bar raised higher and higher between the two of them. I'm thinking "butter" when I think of that session...pure, unadulterated butter. Yes, it is a total VIP experience.

Cheetah688
05-14-14, 07:20
They have an ad on Backpage, so I guess any pay grade can get the contact info now.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-vitamin-shoppe-is-open-25/18054276

LOL. So much for staying under the radar. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Tonto.They've been in the massage section, without pics, on BP since April.

Cheech1
05-14-14, 10:18
LOL. So much for staying under the radar. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Tonto.Well, now on Backpage. Enjoy them while it lasts, the man will be trying to set them up real soon.

Cheech.

Rpibble
05-14-14, 10:57
Well, now on Backpage. Enjoy them while it lasts, the man will be trying to set them up real soon.

Cheech.How long before it's unsafe to go anymore? Is it likely that things will stay quiet through this week at least?

Hookedonpun
05-14-14, 11:05
How long before it's unsafe to go anymore? Is it likely that things will stay quiet through this week at least?You know what they say. Losse lips sink ships. I just hope this one isinht going down. I did try to set an appoinment and got a strange text back. Tried to see what's up today and heard nothinng.

Cheech1
05-14-14, 11:16
How long before it's unsafe to go anymore? Is it likely that things will stay quiet through this week at least?No way to tell. If they verify customers they will be able to be OK for a while. If they don't run their add too often they may be able to avoid attracting too much attention. But they are good looking babes, some asshole cop is going to want to take them down.

Cheech.

PipeFighter94
05-16-14, 06:09
Been there twice now on advice of VW, great advice by the way Vamp! Anyway did not post about at first because thought is was to be kept on QT, but since not really any more here goes.

Got number and code from VW, called and scheduled with the beautiful and enthusiastic vitamin see. Must say she is a knock out and very naughty, money well spent. Was home the next weekend and called but did not schedule with particular girl but Drew Cindy again, maumasan asks me if this is ok since I have already seen her and I say yes she is wonderful. The second time was better than the first. I left relaxed, but exhausted. Thanks Cindy and hurry back!

ClevBigGuy99
05-17-14, 10:25
Well looks like I am not going to miss out on this now. This is right up my alley. Was up in Niagara last week hung out with a couple that were very similar to these few it was a blast and only 3 hours from Cleveland.

Been there twice now on advice of VW, great advice by the way Vamp! Anyway did not post about at first because thought is was to be kept on QT, but since not really any more here goes.

Got number and code from VW, called and scheduled with the beautiful and enthusiastic vitamin see. Must say she is a knock out and very naughty, money well spent. Was home the next weekend and called but did not schedule with particular girl but Drew Cindy again, maumasan asks me if this is ok since I have already seen her and I say yes she is wonderful. The second time was better than the first. I left relaxed, but exhausted. Thanks Cindy and hurry back!

Senior2
05-19-14, 06:36
Went to the vitamin shop the other night they say you get what you pay for well that is not the case! Pm me for more details.

LobberNobber
05-19-14, 15:00
TOFFT!! She offers the .75 massage, but offers HJ at $.50. She wears shirt bra and undies, and no touching.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/75special-getting-a-massage-with-a-sexy-blonde-you-should-be-75special-open-late-25/16823861Hey I'm a first timer here. Thanks to all for the previous info. I tried this one and was not impressed at all. Tried setting up an appointment last week and I went to the location and called her and she wasn't even home. Said she was out and couldn't get back to her place in time. Strike one. Tried again, few days later made me wait 30 minutes past the time we set because she was cleaning, stirke two. Then she doesn't even live close to this intersection. Took me to extra 10 plus minutes or so from there and was not impressed with the looks of the place or her. Laid on a table with no sheet jammed up against the corner of the wall. Couldn't wait to leave hope this saves someone some grief.

SpaLunker
05-19-14, 16:44
Went to the vitamin shop the other night they say you get what you pay for well that is not the case! Pm me for more details.Details are the purpose of this forum. Suppose every swinging dick out there PM's you for details? Are you going to answer them all? Suppose I want to go see a girl now, but want to here your experience? Now I got to wait for you to respond. If you got something bad to say and don't want to hurt Vampy's feeling, well he'll get over it. Admin needs to nip this PM crap in the bud.

Members have no requirement on what or how much they post. If people stop posting and just use us to pass PM's then eventually we might have to make people pay for PM's. One of the reasons they do it I think is because they get tired of douchebags telling them what they have to or should do.

Stop doing that,

Nobody else needs to respond to this.

A2

Member #5950
05-20-14, 11:42
[Deleted by Admin]

Did you not see where I said nobody else needed to respond?

A2

Roboguy
05-21-14, 22:17
Visited the Cougar again. She gets better each time.

VViley
05-26-14, 23:00
/ Start PSA.

There's more to this report in the next day or two, but I had a request to get this info out there.

A friend of mine visited Mike's last week and on the way out Mike stopped him to let him know that even though there is no intent to close, listings may be tapering off / discontinuing in the near future and to keep the phone # saved.

/ End PSA.

BabaBooeyTou
05-30-14, 12:51
I met her at the Brunswick Asian ladie's house this past winter. I had seen her many times but her name escapes me right now. She's pretty popular...anyways there was a young cute black girl in her kitchen, I asked for her instead and we went into a room off the kitchen opposed to the usual basement. Black girl young and cute with the most perfect firm tits you ever felt. Better than Puerto rican tattoo Mandy's tits and I'm serious. I got to suck on them and everything for the finishing move. Anyways, she's in cle hts off Mayfield now and I've been to her apartment, not a good neighborhood but are any of them. Aybody here ever go see her before? If you have a lot of posts and like perfect chocolate tits I can give you her number. She's an east side little secret.

Rasputin921
05-31-14, 11:03
I met her at the Brunswick Asian ladie's house this past winter. I had seen her many times but her name escapes me right now. She's pretty popular...anyways there was a young cute black girl in her kitchen, I asked for her instead and we went into a room off the kitchen opposed to the usual basement. Black girl young and cute with the most perfect firm tits you ever felt. Better than Puerto rican tattoo Mandy's tits and I'm serious. I got to suck on them and everything for the finishing move. Anyways, she's in cle hts off Mayfield now and I've been to her apartment, not a good neighborhood but are any of them. Aybody here ever go see her before? If you have a lot of posts and like perfect chocolate tits I can give you her number. She's an east side little secret.Baba,

Send this east side girls digits. It's tough finding a gem on the east side. Did you find her at Sandy's place?

SGent2000
06-04-14, 10:47
Any info on this couple?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-a-nudesensual-mutual-massage-with-couple-natural-38ddd-bushy-50/18286788

Also, is Lily's worth anything? Will be staying downtown and looking to get into some fun, not many reviews for Cleveland that I can find. Lots of FBSM ads on BP in the Cleveland area.

I am really looking for something other than AMPs, or Asian type providers. Any other type goes, and if that is all to recommend, then it is what it is!

Any info would be awesome!

Thanks.

BabaBooeyTou
06-04-14, 13:45
Baba,

Send this east side girls digits. It's tough finding a gem on the east side. Did you find her at Sandy's place?Check your inbox, and yes sandy, how the hell did I forget.

GStar
06-04-14, 13:57
Baba,

Send this east side girls digits. It's tough finding a gem on the east side. Did you find her at Sandy's place?P. m me the digits I am always in that area.

Member #5950
06-05-14, 00:23
Any info on this couple?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-a-nudesensual-mutual-massage-with-couple-natural-38ddd-bushy-50/18286788

Also, is Lily's worth anything? Will be staying downtown and looking to get into some fun, not many reviews for Cleveland that I can find. Lots of FBSM ads on BP in the Cleveland area.

I am really looking for something other than AMPs, or Asian type providers. Any other type goes, and if that is all to recommend, then it is what it is!

Any info would be awesome!

Thanks.It's not worth the trip to see them. There's a reason why they don't post pictures. Most of the reviews have been negative.

JungleDog1234
06-06-14, 20:43
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

ChuckConners
06-07-14, 03:02
Do you expect the vitamin you recommended most, vitamin Cindy, to be back anytime soon?

Member #5950
06-07-14, 17:35
Do you expect the vitamin you recommended most, vitamin Cindy, to be back anytime soon?We'll see what kind of arrangements we can make. Can't promise anything yet.

OhioPete
06-08-14, 17:14
FYI -.

A former owner of one of the massage parlors from Warren was recently arrested by FBI. Be cautious out there:

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/06/euclid_tanning_salon_raided_by.html#incart_m-rpt-1.

Tonto Monger
06-08-14, 21:39
FYI -.

A former owner of one of the massage parlors from Warren was recently arrested by FBI. Be cautious out there:

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/06/euclid_tanning_salon_raided_by.html#incart_m-rpt-1.Homeland Security and RTA participated in the raid? We will come back to that shortly, but first I would like to say that this place was doomed as soon as they went from word of mouth, trusted guys only can get in, to a BP and CL advertising, "let's get greedy" business model. Rule #1 is never draw attention to yourself and be discreet. Rule #2 is neighbors are nosey. Don't give them a reason to take interest in what you do. Rule #3. Use a secret password in order to gain entrance and screen your customers. No password, no entrance. Sorry, we are closed for remodeling.

And last but not least, don't keep incriminating evidence around. Why do you need hundreds of condoms laying around? That's like 2-3 months worth. Tell your known, trusted customers to bring their own, or have maybe a dozen or so around at any one time. Personal use only if anyone should ask. Don't leave $9 k in cash on site. Get it out of their, a couple of times a day if necessary. And no video, surveillance or otherwise. For fuck's sake, DHS and FBI have facial recognition software that can be matched to known databases, like your drivers license, passport, military I'd, etc etc. Even if you pay cash and leave your I'd in the car, with video you are still vulnerable to identification if they really want to make a federal case about it.

Now, when DHS bureaucracy was created, I thought their mission was to protect us from terrorists. With scope creep they are involved in literally everything. Scary. And RTA? What were those clowns investigating? If someone misused a bus pass? Or jumped a fare turnstile on the way to the alleged AMP? What a joke!

Rant over. Thanks for listening.

Tonto.

LonelyGuy1976
06-08-14, 22:18
Homeland Security and RTA participated in the raid? We will come back to that shortly, but first I would like to say that this place was doomed as soon as they went from word of mouth, trusted guys only can get in, to a BP and CL advertising, "let's get greedy" business model. Rule #1 is never draw attention to yourself and be discreet. Rule #2 is neighbors are nosey. Don't give them a reason to take interest in what you do. Rule #3. Use a secret password in order to gain entrance and screen your customers. No password, no entrance. Sorry, we are closed for remodeling.

And last but not least, don't keep incriminating evidence around. Why do you need hundreds of condoms laying around? That's like 2-3 months worth. Tell your known, trusted customers to bring their own, or have maybe a dozen or so around at any one time. Personal use only if anyone should ask. Don't leave $9 k in cash on site. Get it out of their, a couple of times a day if necessary. And no video, surveillance or otherwise. For fuck's sake, DHS and FBI have facial recognition software that can be matched to known databases, like your drivers license, passport, military I'd, etc etc. Even if you pay cash and leave your I'd in the car, with video you are still vulnerable to identification if they really want to make a federal case about it.

Now, when DHS bureaucracy was created, I thought their mission was to protect us from terrorists. With scope creep they are involved in literally everything. Scary. And RTA? What were those clowns investigating? If someone misused a bus pass? Or jumped a fare turnstile on the way to the alleged AMP? What a joke!

Tonto.Greed is a powerful thing.

KingIpinni
06-08-14, 22:27
Homeland Security and RTA participated in the raid? We will come back to that shortly, but first I would like to say that this place was doomed as soon as they went from word of mouth, trusted guys only can get in, to a BP and CL advertising, "let's get greedy" business model. Rule #1 is never draw attention to yourself and be discreet. Rule #2 is neighbors are nosey. Don't give them a reason to take interest in what you do. Rule #3. Use a secret password in order to gain entrance and screen your customers. No password, no entrance. Sorry, we are closed for remodeling.

Tonto.The hard side of business is knowing when to separate risk from reward. The most interesting part of the artical for me was the Ex-Wife! Ada can come and camp out with me any day, a little country relaxation, got a few extra cars and I know how she can work over tight muscles. Very unfortunate situation, could have been avoided!

Hopefully they had some other cash besides the 9 gs that was confiscated. I will never understand why these people don't use a better system to hide their money and to avoid this especially when you have been cleaned out before by LEO. My guess, there was more than that and one of the cops forgot and left it in his pocket and just forgot about it.

If they decide to try again, I do have a place where I beleive that they could function with no problems at all and not far out of Ohio.

Member #5950
06-08-14, 23:00
Greed is a powerful thing.Too bad you never made it there.

Member #5950
06-09-14, 00:47

Tonto.Tonto and others, I'm going to have to disagree with your logic. Greed did not have anything to do with. If that were the case then Sunny Spa and Tiger Spa will be raided and closed soon. If advertising is greedy then I guess all corporations is greedy. I'm going to have to agree with one of the posters in the news article. It was someone telling the Feds whether it was a disgruntled customer or someone who didn't like the competition. Besides which the ads in BP were temporary. Nothing was really updated for several weeks and it pretty much fell off the radar. There were only posts on here so it was not enough to generate any interest. Again, it was someone complaining to the feds and local cops.

Now it will be interesting to see if the same tactics are going to be used on the remaining spas in Warren and Youngstown.

What we need is a new working model. Something else will be in place soon. I would watch out for whomever is on the board here. Someone kissed and told.

ShaneIchie
06-09-14, 01:08
Ada and the shoppe will truly be missed it was just two years ago I thought I would neve see her or the vitamins again. Ada and the g's truly brought me happiness and to who ever was involved in hurting them I wish nothing but the worst.

LonelyGuy1976
06-09-14, 01:28
Too bad you never made it there.The man never saw me coming and going.

Member #5950
06-09-14, 08:28
The man never saw me coming and going.You never went there. Smoke and mirrors baby. Smoke and mirrors.

GStar
06-09-14, 10:27
That really sucks never got to make it there. I though the were doing to much when I saw the ad in scene on Thursday.

PipeFighter94
06-09-14, 11:12
Had 2 very relaxing and draining sessions with Cindy there when they first opened, great time!

LowRider69
06-09-14, 12:42
The Cleveland area has not been tolerant of Asian massage parlors for decades. I'd love to see the Warren experience come to Cleveland, but it'll not happen in our lifetimes. This was predictable. The reliability and general level of quality in AMPs for the price can't be beat.

LonelyGuy1976
06-09-14, 15:57
You never went there. Smoke and mirrors baby. Smoke and mirrors.It means what I posted. Good for me that the man never saw me coming and going while they were staking out the joint because I was smart enough not to attend. Understand?

While I find your guys' posts about the AMPs intriguing, I believe going to one is bad news. It's just not discrete enough for me. It's all about calculated risks. I enjoy my privacy and freedom way too much. It's much easier getting out of a jam with some scamming thug pimp (s) (been there, done that plenty) than it is a blue light special. Thats just my opinion and it just means more open appointment time for you fellas that love the places so much. Enjoy.

Tonto Monger
06-09-14, 16:14
What we need is a new working model. Something else will be in place soon. I would watch out for whomever is on the board here. Someone kissed and told.If you are right about some disgruntled customer ratting to the Feds, I hope the fucker gets hit by an RTA cop racing to investigate a fare jumping case. We all have had bad service, a ROB, or worse, and wouldn't even think about calling the cops. We chalk it up to a learning experience, or take care of it ourselves. Like real men do.

It is for the no balls, crybaby, rats that I advocate using a trusted member approach and a secret password. That way, it limits the risk. I get it that not every deserving monger is going to gain entrance to the club. I myself would love to see Cougar over at Mike's place, but since I don't have anyone to vouch for me, I'm denied entrance. Don't like it, but I understand it and respect Mike for his cautious attitude.

Cleveland and the suburbs run AMPs out of town fast. There was a place on Mayfield Rd in Chesterland, and another place Richmond Rd in Oakville that each lasted for about a cup of coffee. I think it's a combination of advertising and Board chatter that gets LEO curious and you know they're going to jump at the chance to peek at tits and ass and bust a spa.

Vamp, in no way, shape or form is any of my. Observation or criticism directed at you. You are a 100% stand up guy and a true Monger's Monger.

Best if luck to all involved.

Tonto.

LonelyGuy1976
06-09-14, 17:19
If you are right about some disgruntled customer ratting to the Feds, I hope the fucker gets hit by an RTA cop racing to investigate a fare jumping case. We all have had bad service, a ROB, or worse, and wouldn't even think about calling the cops. We chalk it up to a learning experience, or take care of it ourselves. Like real men do.

It is for the no balls, crybaby, rats that I advocate using a trusted member approach and a secret password. That way, it limits the risk. I get it that not every deserving monger is going to gain entrance to the club. I myself would love to see Cougar over at Mike's place, but since I don't have anyone to vouch for me, I'm denied entrance. Don't like it, but I understand it and respect Mike for his cautious attitude.

Cleveland and the suburbs run AMPs out of town fast. There was a place on Mayfield Rd in Chesterland, and another place Richmond Rd in Oakville that each lasted for about a cup of coffee. I think it's a combination of advertising and Board chatter that gets LEO curious and you know they're going to jump at the chance to peek at tits and ass and bust a spa.

Vamp, in no way, shape or form is any of my. Observation or criticism directed at you. You are a 100% stand up guy and a true Monger's Monger.

Tonto.I think you guys are being a little naive. AMPs are just easy targets. Plain and simple. It's the locals that trigger LEO's interest. It goes like this. First there's advertising. Then there's more comings and goings. Then the locals catch on to what's happening and several call to complain. Then after minimal investigative work it's like shooting fish in a barrel for them. It's no different than any high volume proviider that isn't being mobile enough.

Senior2
06-09-14, 19:44
Went to the vitamin shop the other night they say you get what you pay for well that is not the case! Pm me for more details.Read my quote it said pm me for details this is why I do not post that much on here the men in blue read these reports and I only answered mongers who have alot of posts and I told some mongers to be careful park up front on the main road the back was like being in an ambush and I know I had the men in blue pm me the post where 1 post 2 post etc. They where deleted or I replied call the number bad service yes rat them out no I just never returned there. Case closed! There was a lady that was in the gym that complained believe me I know about jealous women busted down in southern ohio and western ohio with knock off purses because of women compaing southern ohio was 2 third degree felonies and the lawyer I had sued me for more money peace!

KingIpinni
06-09-14, 20:19
It means what I posted. Good for me that the man never saw me coming and going while they were staking out the joint because I was smart enough not to attend. Understand?

While I find your guys' posts about the AMPs intriguing, I believe going to one is bad news. It's just not discrete enough for me. It's all about calculated risks. I enjoy my privacy and freedom way too much. It's much easier getting out of a jam with some scamming thug pimp (s) (been there, done that plenty) than it is a blue light special. Thats just my opinion and it just means more open appointment time for you fellas that love the places so much. Enjoy.Though I was denied coming to the Vitamin Shop, I left it on my radar and was hopeful to get there some time. I thought the system was good and when I say greed, its for lack of better wordage. There are ways to market a business and ways to not! I don't know there is a correct way to market a spa without risk. I understand there are driving costs in any business and its hard to refrain from the fast buck. I think its time for Ada to forget Ohio and move on to greener pastures. Best of luck to both of them and I hope things work out.

Not your typical ipinni post, but as real as I get!

IllDoYou2
06-09-14, 22:42
It means what I posted. Good for me that the man never saw me coming and going while they were staking out the joint because I was smart enough not to attend. Understand?

While I find your guys' posts about the AMPs intriguing, I believe going to one is bad news. It's just not discrete enough for me. It's all about calculated risks. I enjoy my privacy and freedom way too much. It's much easier getting out of a jam with some scamming thug pimp (s) (been there, done that plenty) than it is a blue light special. Thats just my opinion and it just means more open appointment time for you fellas that love the places so much. Enjoy.AfuckingMEN to that!

Member #5950
06-10-14, 01:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LonelyGuy1976
06-10-14, 01:22
Read my quote it said pm me for details this is why I do not post that much on here the men in blue read these reports and I only answered mongers who have alot of posts and I told some mongers to be careful park up front on the main road the back was like being in an ambush and I know I had the men in blue pm me the post where 1 post 2 post etc. They where deleted or I replied call the number bad service yes rat them out no I just never returned there. Case closed! There was a lady that was in the gym that complained believe me I know about jealous women busted down in southern ohio and western ohio with knock off purses because of women compaing southern ohio was 2 third degree felonies and the lawyer I had sued me for more money peace!Don't sweat it Senior2. If you are legit (sorry but your footprint is too small to tell) I encourage future posts. It's bullshit when something bad happens and individuals blame forum members. Like there is no other possibility. It's not just this instance. There have been several times since I've been reading the board this happens.

MrRider
06-10-14, 16:06
I don't post much but.

I am steering towards tighter screening on those phone calls and the advertising, brought attention.

Hopefully everything works out for these people too be harassed by our goverment.

I also believe there is way worst things happening with this country than alleged prostitution cases. Wasting my tax dollars again.

BackAgainAhole
06-10-14, 17:53
Somebody struck a nerve.

PhlipPhlop
06-10-14, 22:10
For fucksakes.

Asmoth
06-11-14, 15:17
As someone else said, AMPs are easy targets because they stay in one spot for long periods. It's why hookers rarely get taken down, they jump locations regularly.

ByTheBook
06-11-14, 20:29

Rant over.

Tonto.Don't ever open AMP in Cleveland. We are only allowed to be screwed by the Browns.

ByTheBook
06-11-14, 20:34
As someone else said, AMPs are easy targets because they stay in one spot for long periods. It's why hookers rarely get taken down, they jump locations regularly.Have you been to Hawaii? Even Flushing NY has a boatload of AMPs. If religious groups want hookers taken down-they are taken down. Cleveland is the epicenter of intolerance.

ByTheBook
06-11-14, 20:46
If you are right about some disgruntled customer ratting to the Feds, I hope the fucker gets hit by an RTA cop racing to investigate a fare jumping case. We all have had bad service, a ROB, or worse, and wouldn't even think about calling the cops. We chalk it up to a learning experience, or take care of it ourselves. Like real men do.

Tonto.There was no USASEXGUIDE in earlyb 80's'. The AMPs were run out of town by the powers that be. The places you mentioned were busted because of neighbor complaints. From Lorain, Elyria to Chesterland, and Cleveland in between; I have seen them closed. I do not know how you guys feel about hitting an AMP about 6:30 one evening, then you are interrupted. Walked outside, and there are the television cameras in your face. I was single then, single now.

ByTheBook
06-11-14, 21:04
Ada would have been better off setting up shop in my house than a Cleveland suburb. There is zero chance of keeping an AMP operating in or near Cleveland.

Since the bust in Warren, 2012, mongering has slowed down in this state for me. Hawaii is the best bang for your buck. Flushing Ny is so busy.

And tricky. Some other big cities are too pricey for lousy service. Ada did not know that sex operation was busted in Bedford recently. Would you guys want a data base.

Kept on you at AMP? Might be the answer. Getting into an AMP should not be like trying to enter Club 54. A few regulars cannot support 5 to 6 providers. We all are loathe.

To have LE curtail our fund, but we have to find ways to keep our sport thriving.

ByTheBook
06-11-14, 21:11
Read my quote it said pm me for details this is why I do not post that much on here the men in blue read these reports and I only answered mongers who have alot of posts and I told some mongers to be careful park up front on the main road the back was like being in an ambush and I know I had the men in blue pm me the post where 1 post 2 post etc. They where deleted or I replied call the number bad service yes rat them out no I just never returned there. Case closed! There was a lady that was in the gym that complained believe me I know about jealous women busted down in southern ohio and western ohio with knock off purses because of women compaing southern ohio was 2 third degree felonies and the lawyer I had sued me for more money peace!If you remember fantasy in Warren, you had a narrow entrance to backyard. I parked on side street and walked up driveway. Never did like that spot, but did not want to be trapped in driveway.

Member #5950
06-12-14, 00:46
There was no USASEXGUIDE in earlyb 80's'. The AMPs were run out of town by the powers that be. The places you mentioned were busted because of neighbor complaints. From Lorain, Elyria to Chesterland, and Cleveland in between; I have seen them closed. I do not know how you guys feel about hitting an AMP about 6:30 one evening, then you are interrupted. Walked outside, and there are the television cameras in your face. I was single then, single now.At the Spa 76 in Akron? I use to frequent that and missed that bust by a half a day. That was a whew moment. I know what you mean about Fantacy's parking lot. I was parking on the side streets too and fortunate had parked far enough away that I did not have to drive through the media circus at the end of the driveway. I felt sorry for the other guys though.

Looking and acting like an old Asian man walking out was a hard act to follow. The fun part was sneaking back in during the aftermath of raid before the Mayor began sealing the doors. I think I had some of the best sessions because every experience was pretty heighten. I thought it was funny being in the VIP Room and seeing the supposedly semen samples that were circle on the wall. It was kind of my pride and joy seeing them there.

BabaBooeyTou
06-16-14, 10:28
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=18392343&image=18392342

I'm going to guess and say this could be worth a go if you go a few times and get a rapport with her. But who knows I could be wrong, I can't find any pics of the provider but I called and she sounded nice on the phone. I'd love to swing by there and for the money I'm going to do just that if nobody here has any info to share to sway me away. Anybody?

Cheech1
06-16-14, 10:59
The openness is why the spas keep getting busted. Between the churches and the housewives who find they can't control their husbands by withholding sex you know they aren't going to survive that long. They have to be much more secure, I. E. In a brick or block building with no windows and steel doors, and they have to build up a list of trusted clients who have been vouched for in some manner. That means they have to be patient and build up a trusted base, because advertizing just puts them in the crosshairs of the gestapo.

Cheech.

Rafficax
06-16-14, 17:38
Clean place, curtains at doorways, nice clean staff. Nice covered massage, though way too much oil used, and she had very little english. No ups, no extras, no indication whatever besides a nice masage.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-of-best-massage-relaxing-massage-spa/11152655

Triddd09
06-18-14, 11:38
Just called to try to set up appointment for the cougar. Was told only way to set appointment was to be verified by another provider. Don't have one to do that. Whatever. If I was le do you think that I could force some provider to verify. How stupid can you be. There are other ways to verify which are problay better and more safe then trusting a provider. Now I have to see someone who will verify me to see the cougar.

Jim4817
06-19-14, 04:30
Anyone know what happened to Sandy, in Brunswick?

OhioPete
06-19-14, 09:44
Clean place, curtains at doorways, nice clean staff. Nice covered massage, though way too much oil used, and she had very little english. No ups, no extras, no indication whatever besides a nice masage.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-of-best-massage-relaxing-massage-spa/11152655I found the same to be true for my recent visit. Nothing special, just an ordinary massage.

Sweetg
06-19-14, 12:02
Just called to try to set up appointment for the cougar. Was told only way to set appointment was to be verified by another provider. Don't have one to do that. Whatever. If I was le do you think that I could force some provider to verify. How stupid can you be. There are other ways to verify which are problay better and more safe then trusting a provider. Now I have to see someone who will verify me to see the cougar.I know that sounds like a pain to go through, probably is, but it will be well worth it.

Asmoth
06-19-14, 15:34
Anyone know what happened to Sandy, in Brunswick?I posted a negative review on her, she wigged out and went crazy on her fake username here. Sent me a dozen half English grammar messages that made no sense in my email and after a few weeks of me talking about how crazy she is and how she's a rip off and not worth the money she finally decided to close up shop.

She sent me a pm that said something like "hope you happy, I leave because you make customers to away" to which I told her not to let the door hit her in the ass.

VViley
06-19-14, 22:47
/ Start PSA.

There's more to this report in the next day or two, but I had a request to get this info out there.

A friend of mine visited Mike's last week and on the way out Mike stopped him to let him know that even though there is no intent to close, listings may be tapering off / discontinuing in the near future and to keep the phone # saved.

/ End PSA.Forgot about doing the follow-up.

Anyhow, story goes that during the last visit with Cougar a couple weeks back, reverse massage was brought up. Apparently she was game. And for those that think she's wild when you're on the table, she can get even more excitable when she's laying down.

Also, let's throw this out there. Not sure if the oil she uses is unscented, but the soap being offered at the shower sure isn't. Full-on Irish Spring. So keep that in mind if that kind of thing matters to you and yours.

VViley
06-19-14, 23:10
Been a year or so since I've been fed any info about Summer's Escape. But now I have and here you go.

She's still there, she and her office look the same as before. She's now posting in legit services / massage section, but her act (or prices) hasn't changed. Still as chatty. Kind of awkward when she goes on about her past and kids and so on. The only thing that was really different is that she'd asked in the past about flipping, like there was an option about keeping it legit. The most recent time it was just "ok, now turn over. " Also, the HJ was very "mechanical and uninspired" - or so I'm told, but it got the job done.

Member #5950
06-20-14, 00:17
Just called to try to set up appointment for the cougar. Was told only way to set appointment was to be verified by another provider. Don't have one to do that. Whatever. If I was le do you think that I could force some provider to verify. How stupid can you be. There are other ways to verify which are problay better and more safe then trusting a provider. Now I have to see someone who will verify me to see the cougar.Considering what just happened to the Vitamin Shoppe, you're lucky that they're not requiring two providers (as some visiting providers have required). So you got a toe in the door. Get to know an established provider and work your foot into the door. Cougar is worth it.

Member #5950
06-20-14, 00:25
I posted a negative review on her, she wigged out and went crazy on her fake username here. Sent me a dozen half English grammar messages that made no sense in my email and after a few weeks of me talking about how crazy she is and how she's a rip off and not worth the money she finally decided to close up shop.

She sent me a pm that said something like "hope you happy, I leave because you make customers to away" to which I told her not to let the door hit her in the ass.Because my view of the story was that the city of Brunswick was citing her about her business not being "zoned" properly. So unless you are working for the city of Brunswick your story is a bemusing fictional piece of work. Let's keep the stories in Thailand. Other than that, Sandy was never a rip off and always provided a decent massage and a good finish for me whenever I was in the area or I could not make it out to Warren. The best was her four handed message with that one white woman that was working with her.

BabaBooeyTou
06-20-14, 09:03
Anyone know what happened to Sandy, in Brunswick?I posted recently about a perfect tittie'd black chick I met at Sandy's last winter. I recently posted about her here that she gives massages out of her apartment in cle hts. GREAT TITS, anyways Sandy lurks this place like crazy. I had a pm from her in no time telling me how that girl has a black boyfriend (which was supposed to surprise me I guess?) and posted up on e of her mug shots (non massage related) that got deleted by the admin. I went and saw sandy like 4 times, never got ripped off always had a good visit, it's no secret she's loopy and territorial about the biz. Anyways she said she's not in Cleveland anymore so I can "see whoever I want" as if I needed her to give me the ok. I asked where she's working and she wouldn't give a straight answer.

HungryEye
06-20-14, 09:47
Anyone know what happened to Sandy, in Brunswick?Not sure why she left, I do know she was always good to me, always very happy with her service including the shower massage.

All business peak, watch the board and you'll note the latest, hottest, greatest of the month as it swells with reports then settles down and disappears as guys move on to the next.

As with service of any kind YMMV and may exceed expectations of some and not others.

H.

Asmoth
06-22-14, 02:05
Because my view of the story was that the city of Brunswick was citing her about her business not being "zoned" properly. So unless you are working for the city of Brunswick your story is a bemusing fictional piece of work. Let's keep the stories in Thailand. Other than that, Sandy was never a rip off and always provided a decent massage and a good finish for me whenever I was in the area or I could not make it out to Warren. The best was her four handed message with that one white woman that was working with her.I went there a total of two times. Once about four years ago when she first moved to Brunswick. I got to the door and saw sandy and said "you're doing the massage?" When she said yeah I just said no thanks and left.

Fast forward I heard good things about the blonde she worked with and decided to give it a to when I was out that way. I went and tried to get only the blonde girl but was told she only did doubles (I posted about it and quite negatively and then it started a bitchfit from guys who like ugly old Asians and the admin deleted it).

Anyways I finally got Sandy to leave me with the white chick and believe I had to pay her another $. 20 to get her topless as she jerked me so I could play with her tits and bust. The blonde, while expensive, was at least able to get me to cum. That never would have happened with Sandy working it alone.

After I posted about it, before it got admin deleted for turning into an arguement post, Sandy showed up on her fake account victrolaman or something like that and started trying to insult me in broken English which was hilarious and sad. Then she pm'd me about a dozen times, I can forward them to you if you want to be entertained by a person struggling with English. Till a few weeks later where she said she was leaving town because of no business and having too many problems with men on the board.

I totally understand it was a bullshit attempt to get guys to feel bad and go visit her, but it was funny none the less.

I would link you all this, but I just went through every post I have on here and those ones in question are now just a2 telling us not to argue or deleted totally.

Moral of the story, she provided shit service, refused to admit that her employees did more for tips cause she's ignorant and couldn't afford to keep doing business with her few regulars who apparently didn't care who or what was yanking on their cock to bust. So she's gone and good riddance.

Triddd09
06-22-14, 09:00
Considering what just happened to the Vitamin Shoppe, you're lucky that they're not requiring two providers (as some visiting providers have required). So you got a toe in the door. Get to know an established provider and work your foot into the door. Cougar is worth it.I just like to leave a light foot print. I meet I come I pay I go. There is more than one way to catch a fish. Nothing that a couple of $$ will not fix.

Iziandali
06-22-14, 16:49
Because my view of the story was that the city of Brunswick was citing her about her business not being "zoned" properly. So unless you are working for the city of Brunswick your story is a bemusing fictional piece of work. Let's keep the stories in Thailand. Other than that, Sandy was never a rip off and always provided a decent massage and a good finish for me whenever I was in the area or I could not make it out to Warren. The best was her four handed message with that one white woman that was working with her.Heard the same thing about reason to leave. She always gave good value for price. If not someone's cup of tea then they are free to take their business elsewhere.

Harley101
06-24-14, 22:18
I see Lilly's has asians working there again. Anyone been there since they changed?

Hookedonpun
06-25-14, 13:45
I see Lilly's has asians working there again. Anyone been there since they changed?I'm not noob bashing by any means but doesn't it seem strange when we see a post like this and its the members first one? I mean is it just me or is everyone thinking the same thing here?

CornSyrup
06-25-14, 15:08
I see Lilly's has asians working there again. Anyone been there since they changed?Legit shop. Nothing more.

Pr987
06-26-14, 08:15
I see Lilly's has asians working there again. Anyone been there since they changed?I am there about twice a month. Friendly staff, good massage nothing more.

Polishboy
06-27-14, 15:18
I see The Cougar is no longer advertised with Daniell. Is she on her own? I will really miss her.

Asmoth
06-27-14, 16:57
I see The Cougar is no longer advertised with Daniell. Is she on her own? I will really miss her.I literally just called to setup an appointment for Monday and she's available. So no fear.

Rasputin69
06-27-14, 18:24
Not sure why she left, I do know she was always good to me, always very happy with her service including the shower massage.

All business peak, watch the board and you'll note the latest, hottest, greatest of the month as it swells with reports then settles down and disappears as guys move on to the next.

As with service of any kind YMMV and may exceed expectations of some and not others.

H.Last time I saw Sandy I swear she was looking a bit prego. Decent service though.

PipeFighter94
06-28-14, 06:51
Last time I saw Sandy I swear she was looking a bit prego. Decent service though.Agreed Sandy always gave me great massage and service! Took her time and worked all the kinks out, never left unsatisfied with her.

HsayRaj123
06-28-14, 23:07
Any info on this?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/you-deserve-a-break/17912473

My first trip was just legit message.

Second trip will be any luck?

Rookie24
06-29-14, 17:31
If it's the place run by Melissa, your future massages will be good but strictly legit.

Any info on this?

Second trip will be any luck?

Hibbe1
06-29-14, 22:36
Any info on this?

Second trip will be any luck?I have been to this place a number of times. Nothing more than a good massage offered on my visits.

Silvio
07-02-14, 15:14
I'll be traveling for business Thursday thru Friday. Any recommends on where to stay away from crazy hoods and such. Ill be at staying somewhere near the Hopkins Intl Airport. Which hotels are cheapest and yet safe to stay. I'd like a referral or 2 on any european massage parlors or independant gals that are fun to be with. Mongering in chicago really sucks. Please PM. Thanks in advance.

HsayRaj123
07-10-14, 18:57
I have been to this place a number of times. Nothing more than a good massage offered on my visits.http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/discover-tantra-with-european-educator-440-381-0622-nicole/17133512

Iziandali
07-10-14, 19:26
Anyone know what happened to Liz? Thin asian. Used to be on east side, then near airport. Haven't seen her ads for some time.

Tf777
07-10-14, 23:20
Anyone know what happened to Liz? Thin asian. Used to be on east side near airport. Haven't seen her ads for some time.I asked the same thing a little while back. Turns out she is doing webcaming now. If you do a Google search you can find her Twitter and go from there.

Iziandali
07-11-14, 03:32
I asked the same thing a little while back. Turns out she is doing webcaming now. If you do a Google search you can find her Twitter and go from there.Webcam won't be the same. Ha.

Cheetah688
07-11-14, 10:44
Anyone know what happened to Liz? Thin asian. Used to be on east side, then near airport. Haven't seen her ads for some time.

I asked the same thing a little while back. Turns out she is doing webcaming now. If you do a Google search you can find her Twitter and go from there.

Webcam won't be the same. Ha.Does anybody on this page know where I can get a massage?

Tf777
07-11-14, 13:58
Webcam won't be the same. Ha.No it won't. I was hoping she would let me be a special guest on her cam show LOL. No luck!

Asmoth
07-11-14, 14:10
I haven't tried her for years and honestly wouldn't have had Cougar not been off.

So I figured what the hell, why not give her a shot again and hope for a better experience.

Will report back as always when I get back home mongers.

Asmoth
07-11-14, 17:09
I haven't tried her for years and honestly wouldn't have had Cougar not been off.

So I figured what the hell, why not give her a shot again and hope for a better experience.

Will report back as always when I get back home mongers.Alright so here is the details:

1. It's the normal $10 for Mike and the room. Knew that going in.

2. She still talks your fucking ear off, but it doesn't really bother me all that much, though I could see it freaking some noob out.

3. FS was agreed for another $.

Alright so she looks way different then the last time I saw her because she died her hair bleach blond now and wears it in some type of braided pigtail type deal.

I had to wait about ten minutes in the little curtained off holding area at Mike's while she finished up with some old guy (50+ and fat. Sorry if that's one of you.).

Mike came out and asked me what I thought about Lebron, I told him I could give two shits if he died in a car wreck like Tracy Morgan almost did. He wasn't thrilled with that answer, but then I'm not there to make Mike happy.

After the old guy left I was brought in and told to get comfortable. I don't like the room that Danielle uses as it's RIGHT next to Mike's office, but I got over it and got undressed and laid on the table. She came in and asked if we had seen each other, I told her yeah but it had been YEARS. (Sidenote: Last time I saw her she tried to get $$ For full service and I laughed in her face) She nodded her head and asked if I was cool with lotion, I didn't give a shit cause I knew a shower was included in the deal.

After about 30 minutes of asking me every question she could ask, I think she uses it to get more comfortable with the person, she asks me to flip and does some light brushing and blowing on the cock which gets him standing up. She asks what we did last time and I say "Everything. " To which she replies "What's everything. " So I just go and bluntly say, "Fucked. ".

She nods and says you know what the deal is? I go yeah $. For it and she smiles and nods and tells me that she's had to "ban" a few guys from coming back because they would fuck her then leave without paying, saying that last time it was included (To which it is with Cougar, but not with Danielle). Let me tell you, she is tight, but you would expect a 5' nothing girl who's as small as her to be. She was an amazing fuck, just feeling wise and started out a little mechanical and it worried me.

But after a few minutes of her riding me I said let me get on top, and she rolled over and I stuffed it and did what I call the "Close Grind Fuck"™ where you hug them close and just grind your cock against their mound as you fuck them long and deep (Bigger dick and no pot belly required.).

She started to get sopping wet and the looks on her face as she looked at me and smiled were gold. She's either the best actor in the world or she was surprised I was making her pussy feel as good as I was from the confused and pleasured look on her face. I pound it like that, slowing getting faster and faster till she started to make little whining noises like a puppy and I finally bust in the rubber.

I pulled out and sat up on my haunches and she pulled the rubber off and cleaned my cock off with a baby wipe and asked how I like my shower. I told her and the rest is history.

SUMMARY:

There are better out there for the cash, for example Melissa who is half the cost of her and Mike's charges combined and she will do you bareback if she likes you.

Latina Mandy, if you are cool with her and she likes you, she is a performer, but YMMV. And many more.

I will repeat sometime I have another 210 to flop down just because her tight little body is amazing to stick your cock in. I would probably be in heaven if I could bareback her, but some things just won't happen.

Hope you enjoyed gents and I recommend Danielle now if you got the cash and feel like spending it.

Tf777
07-12-14, 03:35
Does anybody on this page know where I can get a massage?Just do a search for her on the other review site. I believe she uses her old Twitter account to promote her caming.

Cheetah688
07-12-14, 12:21
Just do a search for her on the other review site. I believe she uses her old Twitter account to promote her caming.That went sailing completely over the old brain cap.

ClevBigGuy99
07-13-14, 13:25
Anything good far west side? Saw a place that looked interesting in Westlake / North Olmstead said massage $47? Not familiar with far west.

Rpibble
07-13-14, 22:31
So, I have a few days that are going to be available soon in the evenings and want to find a massage experience. I've tried several different options around here and haven't found anyone I've connected with yet or gotten an amazing experience with yet. I've tried danielle, the AMPs in and. Ridgeville, and olmsted, sandy, tara, and even the Vits before they left. I was too nervous for a couple as I'm still newer but definitely getting better. Anyone have any suggestions or PMs with someone that likes the newbs and is west of Cleveland? Hopefully someone has some suggestions, I've searched the other website but it seems impossible to know what your getting and I get very very few days when I can get away, I hate to waste them.

If anyone wants any info though on anybody I mentioned feel free to PM.

Thanks!

ClevBigGuy99
07-15-14, 15:49
Guess we are all looking on west side LOL, look at my post below. Can pm me as well if you don't want to post.

Rpibble
07-15-14, 19:27
I guess the west is the place to be right now. I haven't found anyone yet but I"m still looking. Is this ad in N. Olmsted your talking about an AMP on backpage? Because I've tried one near the mall but I think it was 60 for the hour and they are legit so far as I could tell. Curtains instead of doors on the rooms kinda screams legit to me.

Iziandali
07-18-14, 03:44
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/07/tallmadge_police_investigating_1.html#incart_m-rpt-1.

Skipped
07-19-14, 08:33
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/07/tallmadge_police_investigating_1.html#incart_m-rpt-1.Well,

With all this activity going on, I guess I"ll be going back to see my old standby, "Rosie".

Skipped.

ClevBigGuy99
07-20-14, 16:23
I know this is backpage ad but its also a massage ad, Any info on this one http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/same-day7-days-a-week-1hr-2500-xcellent-massage-2-hr-75-440-3106392-38/12992795

Rafter17
07-20-14, 17:33
I know this is backpage ad but its also a massage ad, Any info on this one http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/same-day7-days-a-week-1hr-2500-xcellent-massage-2-hr-75-440-3106392-38/12992795If I remember correctly, other reviewers have said that all you get is regular massage. Extras were not available even though she advertises in body rubs. That's the main reason I've never seen her.

HungryEye
07-20-14, 20:16
I know this is backpage ad but its also a massage ad, Any info on this one http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/same-day7-days-a-week-1hr-2500-xcellent-massage-2-hr-75-440-3106392-38/12992795Very nice draped massage, no extras (and I've asked) been there a few times always enjoyed it but need to hit the street for the ending.

Good massage for the price.

H.

Fannima30
07-20-14, 21:53
Hard to beat $25 for an hour massage which has many health benefits. I need to take the plunge on her. Do you guys tip on top of that and does she charge sales tax as well?

HungryEye
07-21-14, 15:15
Hard to beat $25 for an hour massage which has many health benefits. I need to take the plunge on her. Do you guys tip on top of that and does she charge sales tax as well?I usually give her. 3 total which is still a great bargain.

H.

I Love Massage
07-21-14, 15:38
I usually give her. 3 total which is still a great bargain.

H.How is she dressed and how does she look?

HungryEye
07-21-14, 17:50
How is she dressed and how does she look?Fully clothed, street clothes, older girl, pictures are in her BP ad. Regular massage, NO extras.

Asmoth
07-25-14, 15:16
So I checked if the cougar was back in town and she is. Have an appointment soon to verify if she's still ass awesome as always or not.

Will follow up later and let you dirty fellas know all the juicy details.

Asmoth
07-25-14, 23:20
So I checked if the cougar was back in town and she is. Have an appointment soon to verify if she's still ass awesome as always or not.

Will follow up later and let you dirty fellas know all the juicy details.She is just as good as she's ever been. She started out with a kickass massage with oil. (My choice) and then after about thirty minutes if massage and caressing she had me flip and sucked a mean dick for a few minutes and I thought that I was going to bust in her mouth for a minute.

After which she started to ride me and came hard after I thrust into her from the bottom a bit, the. I flipped her over into mish and pounded away for a bit while she humped up like a crazy woman and we both came at the same time.

She is such a champ I don't know why more people don't go see her.

MrSmith1969
07-26-14, 22:04
East side Heights area. Crappy massage, nothing else.

Sweetg
07-28-14, 17:53
She is just as good as she's ever been. She started out with a kickass massage with oil. (My choice) and then after about thirty minutes if massage and caressing she had me flip and sucked a mean dick for a few minutes and I thought that I was going to bust in her mouth for a minute.

After which she started to ride me and came hard after I thrust into her from the bottom a bit, the. I flipped her over into mish and pounded away for a bit while she humped up like a crazy woman and we both came at the same time.

She is such a champ I don't know why more people don't go see her.She is getting her share of customers, especially considering her limited hours / week.

PerfectAss
07-28-14, 18:30

Will follow up later and let you dirty fellas know all the juicy details.Why even bother? I tried to call her and the girl on the phone said I had to be verified! Ok, how the hell do you get verified?

Sweetg
07-29-14, 11:37
Why even bother? I tried to call her and the girl on the phone said I had to be verified! Ok, how the hell do you get verified?Did you ask the "girl on the phone"? Duh.

Asmoth
07-29-14, 16:28
Why even bother? I tried to call her and the girl on the phone said I had to be verified! Ok, how the hell do you get verified?Mike makes you jump through a few hoops for security. Just do what he asks and you're golden. He is by no means a rip off or scam.

Rookie24
08-07-14, 00:52
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rachel-is-back-nude-or-lingerie-body-rubs-25/17888159

While a friend was being taught a valuable lesson in akron by Lynn. I had an erotic body to body with Rachel.

Her body has tattoos that are not shown in pics. I had no issue with them or her multiple piercings. Her body or hands where in contact with me 90% of the hr we spent together. I of the best non sex encounters. Would of be perfect if the finish was something other then manual HE by her. I did not ask but will next time.

Asmoth
08-07-14, 01:51
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rachel-is-back-nude-or-lingerie-body-rubs-25/17888159

While a friend was being taught a valuable lesson in akron by Lynn. I had an erotic body to body with Rachel.

Her body has tattoos that are not shown in pics. I had no issue with them or her multiple piercings. Her body or hands where in contact with me 90% of the hr we spent together. I of the best non sex encounters. Would of be perfect if the finish was something other then manual HE by her. I did not ask but will next time.I love when black girls say, "No black men" LOL. But she definitely looks like my type of black girl, what I like to call the "Music Video Black Girl Look™".

So I might check her out. Does she allow you to touch everywhere? I can't stand when a massage girl doesn't let you play with the pussy.

Jim4817
08-11-14, 02:40
Does anybody on this page know where I can get a massage?I think this is who you are looking for.

Jim.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/treat-yourself-to-a-beautiful-woman-discount-for-regulars-22/18962441

Jim4817
08-11-14, 02:48
I have never seen Cougar. Would someone please pm with her digits?

Thank you.

Jim.

LonelyGuy1976
08-11-14, 03:33
I think this is who you are looking for.

Jim.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/treat-yourself-to-a-beautiful-woman-discount-for-regulars-22/18962441This made me spit up my coffee. I'm pretty sure Cheetah could have had her already if he wanted. Just like the rest of us.

LonelyGuy1976
08-11-14, 03:37
I have never seen Cougar. Would someone please pm with her digits?

Thank you.

Jim.Jim, you need to both read the forum more regularly and frequently check the advertisements of the type of service you seek.

Rugby1
08-11-14, 10:11
Approx. Where is she located. I come from the far west, so drive time is a big consideration-thanks.

Rookie24
08-11-14, 15:49
Approx. Where is she located. I come from the far west, so drive time is a big consideration-thanks.Downtown area.

North of csu. East of browns stadium.

Cheetah688
08-11-14, 16:05
I think this is who you are looking for.

Jim.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/treat-yourself-to-a-beautiful-woman-discount-for-regulars-22/18962441

This made me spit up my coffee. I'm pretty sure Cheetah could have had her already if he wanted. Just like the rest of us.Jim-if you had read farther back you may have noticed that I posted using sarcasm.

Sar. Casm noun: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny.

LG you are absolutely right in your assessment. In fact I have had her, several years ago before her first run in with Johnny Law. Before she put on the prison weight and moved to that shit hole hotel on the east side. She was instead staying in a shit hole apartment off of Hough. At least now she's a westsider but for me she was a one and done.

Keep your powder dry. C688.

Asain Luv
08-12-14, 20:29
TOTAL RIP-OFF.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-now_-all-_n_u_d_e-_-_-n-u-d-e-_-sexy_-mutual-_-erotic-_-23/11893713

Not the girl in the pic. Should have been the red flag. She never got NUDE, only topless. TOTAL WASTE!

Will also post in BP Section.

AngryJanitor69
08-12-14, 23:48
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/4615780532.html

Cute girl, has a pretty solid body, had some cute yoga pants on for massage and tank top.

Sadly that's all there is though, a good massage but no fun extras.

Jayonel
08-15-14, 14:59
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/granding-opening-asian-massage-walk-ins-welcome-calltext-216-307-3616/19094234

Any info on this place? I've never had any luck (anything more than a massage) at the few walk-in places I've tried in Cleveland. Hope the parking is in the back!

Rpibble
08-15-14, 18:40
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/granding-opening-asian-massage-walk-ins-welcome-calltext-216-307-3616/19094234

Any info on this place? I've never had any luck (anything more than a massage) at the few walk-in places I've tried in Cleveland. Hope the parking is in the back!Sounds interesting and worth a visit. Perhaps another location just like the and olmsted and and ridgeville but I suppose without reports we will never know. I might have an opportunity to check it out soon but maybe someone else will beat me to it.

Tonto Monger
08-19-14, 23:01

Any info on this place? I've never had any luck (anything more than a massage) at the few walk-in places I've tried in Cleveland. Hope the parking is in the back!Is about 3 weeks before it gets shut down. These places just don't last in the suburbs. Haven't been there, don't intend on going because it's just too risky.

Tonto.

Asmoth
08-20-14, 02:55
Is about 3 weeks before it gets shut down. These places just don't last in the suburbs. Haven't been there, don't intend on going because it's just too risky.

Tonto.I'll check it out on Saturday if work doesn't stop me.

FastFlyGuy
08-21-14, 15:38
I saw this rub ad on BP & texted her for info (per her request). I was somewhat surprised at the reply. "130/ hr. All New Clients Please Photo Verify. ".

I think not. (A bit pricey as well for an unknown w / o pics).

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/providing-you-the-best-experience-in-town-35/19174502

Azith28
08-21-14, 19:31
I'll check it out on Saturday if work doesn't stop me.No extras here. Don't bother, its no different then any other west wide relaxation AMP. Except the girls here arent really pretty that I've seen.

Jayonel
08-22-14, 11:21
No extras here. Don't bother, its no different then any other west wide relaxation AMP. Except the girls here arent really pretty that I've seen.Thanks for the recon.

Geewhiz63
08-23-14, 16:30
I saw this rub ad on BP & texted her for info (per her request). I was somewhat surprised at the reply. "130/ hr. All New Clients Please Photo Verify. ".

I think not. (A bit pricey as well for an unknown w / o pics).

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/providing-you-the-best-experience-in-town-35/19174502This lady has been around for a while and has changed her name more than several times. I saw her several years ago. Had much better service with Rosie palm. Please know that your YMMV. JMHO here. She had a far-out handle years ago.

Rpibble
08-23-14, 17:02
No extras here. Don't bother, its no different then any other west wide relaxation AMP. Except the girls here arent really pretty that I've seen.Too bad I didn't see this post before I checked them out earlier today. They had a full size towel for cover and were careful with it's placement. Nothing suggested, legit.

Triddd09
08-24-14, 12:43
Well got someone to verify me and was told cougar is not excepting any new clients. Back to the drawing board.

LonelyGuy1976
08-24-14, 18:50
Well got someone to verify me and was told cougar is not excepting any new clients. Back to the drawing board.Sometimes providers go into a "quarantine" mode due to questionable practices or she is just booked till the next Chinese new year because of them. Try again near the gift giving season. Her family probably expects nothing but the best.

Sweetg
08-25-14, 11:57
Sometimes providers go into a "quarantine" mode due to questionable practices or she is just booked till the next Chinese new year because of them. Try again near the gift giving season. Her family probably expects nothing but the best.That won't make any difference, she does not need the money.

LonelyGuy1976
08-25-14, 12:09
That won't make any difference, she does not need the money.Then I wonder what the price tag is for?

-Richard.

Sweetg
08-25-14, 12:22
Then I wonder what the price tag is for?

-Richard.A. She only gets a fraction of it.

B. Just that she won't get more desperate / needy when the holidays draw near.

Cheetah688
08-25-14, 14:49
Just that she won't get more desperate / needy when the holidays draw near.They ALL get needy during the holiday's. And Greedy. And not just providers.

Kenny 70
08-25-14, 15:03
Well got someone to verify me and was told cougar is not excepting any new clients. Back to the drawing board.All that "bare backing" caught up with her. LOL.

Ebauche
08-25-14, 19:10

Any info on this place? I've never had any luck (anything more than a massage) at the few walk-in places I've tried in Cleveland. Hope the parking is in the back!Stopped last week. No cars in lot. Upper middle aged Asian (Korean?) woman in a halfway pretty dress. Nobody else inside. I got a hug and peck on the check, then a smile and wink. Then she repeatedly started saying. "Beeshee? One hour beeshee. Beeshee. " Smile, nod, gesture toward front door. "Beeshee. ".

Me. But there's no one here?

"Beeshee. ".

Weird as fuck.

LowRider69
08-26-14, 08:53
Stopped last week. No cars in lot. Upper middle aged Asian (Korean?) woman in a halfway pretty dress. Nobody else inside. I got a hug and peck on the check, then a smile and wink. Then she repeatedly started saying. "Beeshee? One hour beeshee. Beeshee. " Smile, nod, gesture toward front door. "Beeshee. ".

"Beeshee. ".

Weird as fuck.Did you leave? Is that the end of your story?

Ebauche
08-26-14, 13:17
Did you leave? Is that the end of your story?Yes, I left. Because obviously she was to "beeshee" to see me.

Bundy71
08-26-14, 15:36
Stopped last week. No cars in lot. Upper middle aged Asian (Korean?) woman in a halfway pretty dress. Nobody else inside. I got a hug and peck on the check, then a smile and wink. Then she repeatedly started saying. "Beeshee? One hour beeshee. Beeshee. " Smile, nod, gesture toward front door. "Beeshee. ".

"Beeshee. ".

Weird as fuck.So she was saying she was busy ("Beeshee") and to come back in an hour. Did you?

Kdoc13
08-26-14, 16:54

Any info on this place? I've never had any luck (anything more than a massage) at the few walk-in places I've tried in Cleveland. Hope the parking is in the back!There is a new trend down here near Cincinnati, where it is a quasi-AMP. There are older Chinese ladies who do a massage, and come really close to touching, but never do. After they've been around a few months, and after you have been a few times, they kind of hint that you can on your own give a little tug, but they won't touch you. They may even move your hand to your junk, but won't touch it themselves. Occasionally you can squeeze their ass or tits, usually through the clothing. It's amazing they've managed to stay in business, but apparently enough guys go that they can stay around. If it is still around in a month or so, might be worth going back. I've heard that after a year at one place down here, a guy finally did get FS, but it took a lot of getting them to trust him first.

Ebauche
08-27-14, 12:54
So she was saying she was busy ("Beeshee") and to come back in an hour.I really couldn't tell what she was trying to communicate.

Did you?Hell no.

Smitty88
08-27-14, 12:58
So I've been wanting to try out nuru. Anyone able to vouch for Rachel? http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rachel-is-back-nude-or-lingerie-body-rubs-25/17888159.

Cheetah688
08-27-14, 13:46
So I've been wanting to try out nuru. Anyone able to vouch for Rachel? http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rachel-is-back-nude-or-lingerie-body-rubs-25/17888159.Abacad can vouch for her.

Smitty88
08-27-14, 20:47
Abacad can vouch for her.You lost me on that one. Went looking for that username, but didn't find it. Abacad?

Cheetah688
08-27-14, 23:43
You lost me on that one. Went looking for that username, but didn't find it. Abacad?JFC! Seriously, there needs to be a test. Do you think this is the only site to find information on providers? I could help but this time I'm just going to sit back and let you figure it out on your own. RTFF and learn from the references made by other mongers. Use copy and paste if you have a poor memory. Myself and other seniors that have been here longer than me did not have the luxury of asking for help, we had to find the information on our own. How did you find this site? I don't have a problem with sharing information and answering questions but only when other avenues have been exhausted with no results. I've asked questions here myself but only after I've done some research. Sometimes there's just no info to be found and other times, like now, doing the first search that should be done would have answered your question in the very first hit with a simple copy, paste, and enter.

Before anyone asks, yes, my wheaties did get pissed in. But I still don't think I'm being a dick here. It's simple, do the research THEN ask questions.

Smitty88
08-28-14, 09:53
JFC! Seriously, there needs to be a test. Do you think this is the only site to find information on providers? I could help but this time I'm just going to sit back and let you figure it out on your own. RTFF and learn from the references made by other mongers. Use copy and paste if you have a poor memory. Myself and other seniors that have been here longer than me did not have the luxury of asking for help, we had to find the information on our own. How did you find this site? I don't have a problem with sharing information and answering questions but only when other avenues have been exhausted with no results. I've asked questions here myself but only after I've done some research. Sometimes there's just no info to be found and other times, like now, doing the first search that should be done would have answered your question in the very first hit with a simple copy, paste, and enter.

Before anyone asks, yes, my wheaties did get pissed in. But I still don't think I'm being a dick here. It's simple, do the research THEN ask questions.Sorry that your cryptic message didn't get through, grumpy. Would it have killed you to mention that you were referring to the oThER site? Reading a single review there doesn't exactly constitute thorough research which is why I asked the question here. BTW. Asking a direct question on this forum is a legitimate research method. If the question irks you and you don't want to answer, then don't. Take a deep breath and move along. Thanks for the "help. ".

Cheetah688
08-28-14, 11:15
Sorry that your cryptic message didn't get through, grumpy. Would it have killed you to mention that you were referring to the oThER site? Reading a single review there doesn't exactly constitute thorough research which is why I asked the question here. BTW. Asking a direct question on this forum is a legitimate research method. If the question irks you and you don't want to answer, then don't. Take a deep breath and move along. Thanks for the "help. ".You might have mentioned that you checked the other site and other avenues and only found one review and wanted to know if anyone else had some input. What I'm saying is let us know what you've done so that we're not beating a dead horse and repeating the info you already have. Circles always start and stop at the same point.

Rasputin69
09-05-14, 14:05

Any info on this place? I've never had any luck (anything more than a massage) at the few walk-in places I've tried in Cleveland. Hope the parking is in the back!I was there a few days before they started the remodel. Just half an hour to check it out. The girl was nice actually climbed on top of the table, I was face down but she was right on top of my head leaning over to rub my ass. Flipped over with a cover touched my chest and stomach then said OK half over all done. Maybe an hour would have been more or maybe not. Park I the end of the lot next door and totally dark in the lot. Adding a back exit (per their new posting) does sound promising though.

Pete4444
09-08-14, 15:12
Anyone have any feedback on Lilly?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-nude-sexy-rican-and-white-mixed-lilly-times-11-to-8pm-25/19028087

Thanks in advance.

Polishboy
09-08-14, 22:20
So while seeing my favorite girl Cougar, I ask what Danielle was like. Cougar says she isn't busy right now so I invite her to join us. Of course I threw in $. Guys I have never, I mean never, experienced such an off the hook time in my 30 some years of being a hobbyist. This could of won an Oscar for porn movies. Rubbing, Sucking, Fucking constantly for at least 1. 5 hr, they damn near killed me! I started them off and then they just fell right into the groove. If you have a good imagination these girls will perform. Got to go now and sign up for Sex Aholic classes, that was a once in a lifetime experience. P.S. If you know of better out there let me know and I'll compare.

Pete4444
09-09-14, 06:12
LOL. What intrigues you about this ad?She's hot!

Kenny 70
09-09-14, 08:58
So while seeing my favorite girl Cougar, I ask what Danielle was like. Cougar says she isn't busy right now so I invite her to join us. Of course I threw in $. Guys I have never, I mean never, experienced such an off the hook time in my 30 some years of being a hobbyist. This could of won an Oscar for porn movies. Rubbing, Sucking, Fucking constantly for at least 1. 5 hr, they damn near killed me! I started them off and then they just fell right into the groove. If you have a good imagination these girls will perform. Got to go now and sign up for Sex Aholic classes, that was a once in a lifetime experience. P.S. If you know of better out there let me know and I'll compare.I've seen cougar many times and she never disappoints. I've seen Danielle several times too and I like her and enjoy talking with her, but she's not very erotic? More business like and picky on what she does, so hearing this kinda surprises me. Could you elaborate more on Danielles participation? PM if need be but I'd really like details on Danielle and her performances in this scenario.

Thanks.

Mikey69
09-09-14, 11:54
I've seen cougar many times and she never disappoints. I've seen Danielle several times too and I like her and enjoy talking with her, but she's not very erotic? More business like and picky on what she does, so hearing this kinda surprises me. Could you elaborate more on Danielles participation? PM if need be but I'd really like details on Danielle and her performances in this scenario.

Thanks.Agree with Kenny 70, I've seen Danielle a number of times over the past few years, and while she's nice to talk to and get's the job done, never seems to really get into it that much. If that's changed I'd like to know too. PM or post is fine.

Sweetg
09-09-14, 12:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kenny 70
09-09-14, 13:24
[Deleted by Admin]

Kenny 70
09-11-14, 20:19
[Deleted by Admin]

Polishboy
09-15-14, 07:59
[Deleted by Admin]

ClevBigGuy99
09-17-14, 16:41
Drove by a place called Lillys on Pearl in Parma Hts today anyone have any info on that place? Feel free to PM me.

Also saw this one the other day online Lorain Relaxing Inc 23132 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, OH 44070.

Looking for new spot on the west side.

Azith28
09-18-14, 10:02
Drove by a place called Lillys on Pearl in Parma Hts today anyone have any info on that place? Feel free to PM me.

Also saw this one the other day online Lorain Relaxing Inc 23132 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, OH 44070.

Looking for new spot on the west side.Lillys is legit. Don't bother. Not even AMP.

ClevBigGuy99
09-18-14, 14:35
Lillys is legit. Don't bother. Not even AMP.Thanks for the heads up, slim pickings on westside it seems.

Azith28
09-24-14, 07:36
I don't know if this is good information. I followed a post to rubmaps where there is an AMP advertising near west park cemetery. There is a fairly recent review that mentions Sandy and another mentioning Selina.

Is this THE Sandy from Brunswick?

Ddoubldd70
09-25-14, 22:08
Sandy is long gone!

I don't know if this is good information. I followed a post to rubmaps where there is an AMP advertising near west park cemetery. There is a fairly recent review that mentions Sandy and another mentioning Selina.

Is this THE Sandy from Brunswick?

Stusikko2
10-04-14, 02:35
Anyone been to the place off waterloo?. The one with taylor, fatima, and others. Any info would help. Pms are fine as well. Thanks.

Skerts2
10-10-14, 10:33
Anyone been to the place off waterloo?. The one with taylor, fatima, and others. Any info would help. Pms are fine as well. Thanks.Akron forum reports say it is pretty much a RO setup. Either lots of hints and no delivery or huge upsell. I have not been myself.

Triddd09
10-13-14, 13:45
Geez I'm trying to set massage with cougar still. Called today and had a 3 pm time. Never been there before and ask for address. Was then told cougar is not seeing new clients. Come on help me.

Crash99
10-14-14, 11:01
Akron forum reports say it is pretty much a RO setup. Either lots of hints and no delivery or huge upsell. I have not been myself.I've been twice. Both times I ended up w Passion. Probably doesn't matter who you ask for. Nice massage w HE ending. The girl is pretty hot and it all seemed legit to me.

Hookedonpun
10-16-14, 09:30
I've been twice. Both times I ended up w Passion. Probably doesn't matter who you ask for. Nice massage w HE ending. The girl is pretty hot and it all seemed legit to me.What the heck is a HE ending? Not in the abbriviations.

PleezingU
10-16-14, 10:12
What the heck is a HE ending? Not in the abbriviations.LOL. I'm pretty sure HE is "hand ending" or in layman's terms. Handjob.

Dark Lotus
10-16-14, 10:24
What the heck is a HE ending? Not in the abbriviations.It is in the abbreviations, Happy Ending.

Azith28
10-16-14, 12:39
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-body-heat-massage-85-nuru-80-rump-95-nicole-440-381-0622/17207892

Anyone familiar with this provider? PM's are fine. Thanks.

Asmoth
10-16-14, 18:39
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-body-heat-massage-85-nuru-80-rump-95-nicole-440-381-0622/17207892

Anyone familiar with this provider? PM's are fine. Thanks.I haven't seen her myself, not for lack of seeing her ads or because I think she's a rip off or anything. But she just has a weird face, maybe it's just me but she has a weird ass face and I can't see her.

Stusikko2
10-17-14, 07:07
I've been twice. Both times I ended up w Passion. Probably doesn't matter who you ask for. Nice massage w HE ending. The girl is pretty hot and it all seemed legit to me.Not that one guys. I'm talkin about the one in cleve. On east side.

Crash99
10-17-14, 12:04
Not that one guys. I'm talkin about the one in cleve. On east side.Not sure why it would be discussed in the Akron forum, but I was referring to the Waterloo location.

Skerts2
10-20-14, 15:52
Not sure why it would be discussed in the Akron forum, but I was referring to the Waterloo location.Sorry for any confusion. There is a place on Waterloo Rd. In Akron that had been advertising.

Geewhiz63
10-28-14, 12:11
Is there more than just a rub and tug? Nothing on the search function.

Julianna:

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/julianna-body-rubs-sensual-massages-available-now-36/19231633

Shannon:

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-wont-be-disapointedavailable-nownew-pics-30/16681872

Thanks, you guys are just the best!

Cleveland Report
10-28-14, 12:14
No.

Julianna:

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/julianna-body-rubs-sensual-massages-available-now-36/19231633

I Love Massage
10-29-14, 12:16
Recently visited these two ladies:

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/miss-tee-rican-goddess-all-nude-new-downtown-location-25/19150283

Not the girl in the pictures (surprise) but she was pretty good looking and a damn nice body. Lots of ink, great ass. Did a mutual massage, received a nice HJ ending. I made several hints for extras, probably could happen with future visits. Location downtown, 2nd floor of commercial building. Several other ladies there, namely Fatima, and Venus. Received the oil massage. Doubtful repeat.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-nikki-27/14703898

Nice firm body, average looking at best. Has been doing massage for a while. Located in a private suite in a large building off Broadway, south of downtown. Average massage, decent HJ to finish. Did the half hour for 90. Definitely will not repeat, she has potential but no interest, very mechanical.

MrSmith1969
11-10-14, 20:11
Anyone have one with extras and a good massage quality they would share?

Pete4444
11-10-14, 21:33
Does anyone have any feedback on Lilly?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-back-lilly-rican-mixed-bombshell-all-nude-outcalls-available/20121021

Thanks in advance😀.

Geewhiz63
11-15-14, 23:39
This lady has been around for quite a while.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-for-gentlemen-50yrs-and-up-only/6933165

Is there more than just a rub and a tug?

Asmoth
11-16-14, 13:52
This lady has been around for quite a while.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-for-gentlemen-50yrs-and-up-only/6933165

Is there more than just a rub and a tug?I wanted to try, and I called once and she straight up asked me, are you fifty years old, cause you don't sound like it honey. I said yes, I just look good for my age, she hung up.

My guess is she's looking for older sugar daddies that pop quick to either turn and burn really quickly or to get one to setup support arrangements on the monthly weekly whatever.

So unless you're an old fuck over 50, good luck.

Asmoth
11-16-14, 14:05
I've never had a bad experience at any of the AMPs in Warren, it's always been one simple upcharge of 100 bucks, on top of the 40-50 door fee to mamasan and I get washed, an awesome massage (those girls seem to know what they are doing) and fucked and sucked and set on my way.

It's just such a long fucking drive to get pussy. Too bad there is absolutely nothing in Warren besides AMPs that are of interest or I would just move there.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pics-check-out-sunny-oriental-spa-call-now/16976220

I was here a few days ago, girl told me her name was Jenny and she was a hot 30-40 yo Asian (but really she could have been older, they hold up so well) with fake tits who took good care of me. She tried to get 150 out of me but I just said, Oh sorry, I only brought 100 but if you don't want to, the massage was worth it thanks. (total bluff) but she bought it and performed admirably.

Asmoth
11-16-14, 14:13
I do occasionally love just a rub and tug, but normally am more inclined to goto the ones I know offer extras or FS.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/saturday-night-special-open-late/19655070

This one popped up on my radar a while ago, but I haven't taken the plunge yet as she seems to (for some reason) scream rip off or scam. Has anyone taken the dive on that one? Or should I just TOFTT someday? I really hate having to threaten to shoot pimps / boyfriends when these girls try and rob me, it ruins my night.

Ebauche
11-16-14, 14:27
I do occasionally love just a rub and tug, but normally am more inclined to goto the ones I know offer extras or FS.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/saturday-night-special-open-late/19655070

This one popped up on my radar a while ago, but I haven't taken the plunge yet as she seems to (for some reason) scream rip off or scam. Has anyone taken the dive on that one? Or should I just TOFTT someday? I really hate having to threaten to shoot pimps / boyfriends when these girls try and rob me, it ruins my night.She's legit, and you'll leave happy. No FS, are&T only.

Nice girl, basically making a living the only way she knows how. A young MILF. Will get full nude, and allows plenty of exploration. Decent but small tits. Quite a BIG ass given the proportions of the rest of her. Would be astounding in doggy, but it ain't happening.

BeenTheReb4
11-16-14, 16:54
[Deleted by Admin]

Skipped
11-17-14, 08:48
I wanted to try, and I called once and she straight up asked me, are you fifty years old, cause you don't sound like it honey. I said yes, I just look good for my age, she hung up.

My guess is she's looking for older sugar daddies that pop quick to either turn and burn really quickly or to get one to setup support arrangements on the monthly weekly whatever.

So unless you're an old fuck over 50, good luck.I've seen here twice. She only sees over 50 and all appts are made with a 24 hour lead time.

That is her. Very thin with large breasts. She is in her late 30's and good conversationalist Works out of her home. Has a separate room with table and candles. Massage is very sensual and only a rub and tug is available. She uses a non smell oil and allows some touching.

I asked her why over 50, and she said less hassles and no shows. Her appt s kin to a legit massage but the therapist gets nude, allows touching and you get a very sensual rub / tug.

Skipped.

Geewhiz63
11-17-14, 17:46
I wanted to try, and I called once and she straight up asked me, are you fifty years old, cause you don't sound like it honey. I said yes, I just look good for my age, she hung up.

So unless you're an old fuck over 50, good luck.Thanks much! I have kids that are 50. So I am an old fuck.

Rafter17
11-17-14, 18:06
Saw her when working with ancient Sandra. They had a hot blonde there for a cup of coffee.

Amy is a big girl. Not really into the session. Personally I. My opinion she should never be used in same sentence as MILF.

Other better options. Raquel, Lorilei, Gina, Tera.She's got an ad on Craigslist for W4 W looking to move to Colorado and start a business. Maybe that's why she doesn't really get into the session.

NewCleve
11-18-14, 05:20

This one popped up on my radar a while ago, but I haven't taken the plunge yet as she seems to (for some reason) scream rip off or scam. Has anyone taken the dive on that one? Or should I just TOFTT someday? I really hate having to threaten to shoot pimps / boyfriends when these girls try and rob me, it ruins my night.Asmoth, your inbox is full.

Asmoth
11-18-14, 07:22
Asmoth, your inbox is full.Just cleared a few.