PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

VinnyB
06-19-12, 10:37
I posted a review on this girl, post #662. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner!Well, as for me, I'm cheap so anything thats $50 bucks isn't bad. Obviously could always be better, but the ones that are better are aware of this fact and charge a lot more. But you get what you pay for. Not that bad though. Decent on everything. Location is right off of Harvard ave, and if I need another and I only want to spend about $50, and don't want one of those quick rub downs on the back, and then turn and finish I would possibly go again.

AsianBlowjob
06-19-12, 14:08
But she (Vida) looks pretty similar and is terrific. Lots of great reviews. She woulda been an ATF except no BJ at all and small breasts. But what a beautiful butt and face on a tight young body. So good with her hands I have been tempted to let her finish that way. Glad to see she is posting again.No BJ? Is she FS for $? Feel free to pm if you prefer

Franklee1975
06-19-12, 23:17
Well, as for me, I'm cheap so anything thats $50 bucks isn't bad. Obviously could always be better, but the ones that are better are aware of this fact and charge a lot more. But you get what you pay for. Not that bad though. Decent on everything. Location is right off of Harvard ave, and if I need another and I only want to spend about $50, and don't want one of those quick rub downs on the back, and then turn and finish I would possibly go again.Like yourself, I can see the value of the 50 price tag. Saw the pics, and was wondering if those pics are actually of her rack? I've got a weakness for for a nice rack-and it would certainly be worth a lot of the 50 to me to juggle those, LOL. If so, I'd be glad to see her, check into the options (Russian would work nicely for me).and report back here. TIA

Franklee1975
06-19-12, 23:36
Well, as for me, I'm cheap so anything thats $50 bucks isn't bad. Obviously could always be better, but the ones that are better are aware of this fact and charge a lot more. But you get what you pay for. Not that bad though. Decent on everything. Location is right off of Harvard ave, and if I need another and I only want to spend about $50, and don't want one of those quick rub downs on the back, and then turn and finish I would possibly go again.Like yourself, I can see the value of the 50 price tag. Saw the pics, and was wondering if those pics are actually of her rack? I've got a weakness for for a nice rack-and it would certainly be worth a lot of the 50 to me to juggle those, LOL. If so, I'd be glad to see her, check into the options (Russian would work nicely for me).and report back here. TIA

Fannima30
06-21-12, 10:05
I also posted this in the Akron massage section so please forgive me in advance. I had the best massage of my life with Sandy and Anna. Wow is all I can say. I havn't had the pleasure of two girls at once in a very long time. It felt like a turbo massage having both of them working on me at the same time. They really dug into the right spots and worked everything in fast back and forth motions. I truly felt like a million bucks afterwards since it was so invigorating. I can't wait to go back. If you've been thinking of having a double massage then run don't walk to see them. I drank plenty of water afterwards to flush the system. Since I read this another massage site. I believe in all the health benefits of a great massage. It all depends on having the correct massuese and Sandy and Anna are top notch. I remember watching a morning news show and this lady was having a birthday. She was 105 or something really old. She said her secret to a long life was having a monthly massage. Pretty good tip I thought. Having a top notch massage provider makes all the difference.

Mikey69
06-23-12, 07:24
Guess I was wrong, not all the old girls are gone, Danielle is still there. Just saw report on the other board that she does oral now. Can anyone verify this? $ seems a little high for CBJ even if true.

Roboguy
06-24-12, 21:26
Guess I was wrong, not all the old girls are gone, Danielle is still there. Just saw report on the other board that she does oral now. Can anyone verify this? $ seems a little high for CBJ even if true.What was the donation?

Mikey69
06-26-12, 04:43
What was the donation?Supposedly $ for CBJ plus there standard fee which used to be $.2 for the hour.

Jimbout
06-26-12, 16:50
Hoping you can help a fellow hobbiest from out of town. I am looking for something in the downtown area. I love Asian's but open to anything really. I don't have a car, so I am hoping for something within walking distance.

Thank you

VinnyB
06-27-12, 13:49
Hoping you can help a fellow hobbiest from out of town. I am looking for something in the downtown area. I love Asian's but open to anything really. I don't have a car, so I am hoping for something within walking distance.

Thank youThere is one or two good ones. I can't remember their name, something with Amber in it I think. Either way, can't find their link. But don't go to this one, its a waste.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-new-hotties-tonight-216-298-4099-21/5748396 You can get much better.

Roboguy
06-27-12, 18:45
There is one or two good ones. I can't remember their name, something with Amber in it I think. Either way, can't find their link. But don't go to this one, its a waste.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-new-hotties-tonight-216-298-4099-21/5748396

You can get much better.No HE at that massage service

YepSureYep
06-27-12, 22:58
Mind and body drive by. LE across the street where one is to park. Marylin is gone, new girl with no ads. Suspicious.

Roboguy
06-28-12, 08:15
Mind and body drive by. LE across the street where one is to park. Marylin is gone, new girl with no ads. Suspicious.A ad was up yesterday.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-mind-n-body-1hr-only-90-21/10285247

Skipped
06-28-12, 14:56
Mind and body drive by. LE across the street where one is to park. Marylin is gone, new girl with no ads. Suspicious.Also drove by yesterday afternoon. Just felt "not right" and called to cancell appt.

LE could be just stopping in parking lot to call their girlfriends, (so wives don't find out) , or if they are in unmarked car and looking over to location, then most likely doing a "little window" shopping.

I would hate to get a letter or home visit. I'm not buying.

Decided to give someone else a try next week.

Skip

Dreamer2
06-28-12, 23:15
Also drove by yesterday afternoon. Just felt "not right" and called to cancell appt.

LE could be just stopping in parking lot to call their girlfriends, (so wives don't find out) , or if they are in unmarked car and looking over to location, then most likely doing a "little window" shopping.

I would hate to get a letter or home visit. I'm not buying.

Decided to give someone else a try next week.

SkipAlways listen to your spidey senses. Its always worked for me

Roboguy
06-30-12, 11:33
She makes appointments, Tells you drive to the city she lives in, and call here 20 to 30 minutes prior to the agreed time. Then she never answers, the call goes to voice mail and she doesn't return any calls.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/smooth-and-nice-touch-26/8050602

Mikey69
06-30-12, 16:34
She makes appointments, Tells you drive to the city she lives in, and call here 20 to 30 minutes prior to the agreed time. Then she never answers, the call goes to voice mail and she doesn't return any calls.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/smooth-and-nice-touch-26/8050602Yea, that's happened to me more than a few times over the years. Something came up, she got a better offer, or she just changed her mind, and felt no responsibility to inform the other party. Happened to me with Penny just last week. We're not dealing with the most responsible, reliable people here.

Roboguy
07-01-12, 09:58
Yea, that's happened to me more than a few times over the years. Something came up, she got a better offer, or she just changed her mind, and felt no responsibility to inform the other party. Happened to me with Penny just last week. We're not dealing with the most responsible, reliable people here.So I called my old favorite who lives in the same city and went over had a party.

Member #4371
07-01-12, 10:51
Yea, that's happened to me more than a few times over the years. Something came up, she got a better offer, or she just changed her mind, and felt no responsibility to inform the other party. Happened to me with Penny just last week. We're not dealing with the most responsible, reliable people here.She must be sucking a TON of cocks, because that girl NEVER answers her phone, or returns a call. She gets enough money to get fucked up for a few days and then she disappears. I know when I saw her I definitely over-tipped her, thinking this might help out with future visits and maybe priority. It didn't. We have a mutual friend also, which didn't help either. She is not attractive, but I would LOVE to shove my dick in her mouth on a regular basis. What a little freak.

EmeraldEmperor
07-02-12, 12:38
She must be sucking a TON of cocks, because that girl NEVER answers her phone, or returns a call. She gets enough money to get fucked up for a few days and then she disappears. I know when I saw her I definitely over-tipped her, thinking this might help out with future visits and maybe priority. It didn't. We have a mutual friend also, which didn't help either. She is not attractive, but I would LOVE to shove my dick in her mouth on a regular basis. What a little freak.Is BBBJ part of her usual. 8 hr?

JerryRice
07-02-12, 21:33
Coming to Cleveland on business. Any info on Laura?

Pm welcomed.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-a-100-italian-beauty-38/8519978

Stusikko2
07-03-12, 02:46
She must be sucking a TON of cocks, because that girl NEVER answers her phone, or returns a call. She gets enough money to get fucked up for a few days and then she disappears. I know when I saw her I definitely over-tipped her, thinking this might help out with future visits and maybe priority. It didn't. We have a mutual friend also, which didn't help either. She is not attractive, but I would LOVE to shove my dick in her mouth on a regular basis. What a little freak.Same here with penny. Actually got a hold of her to set up. When time came to call no answer and vm full. No callback either. I got to keep tryin though based on reviews.

Rasputin921
07-03-12, 08:48

Pm welcomed.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-a-100-italian-beauty-38/8519978I saw several good reviews of her on another site. Sounds like a safe bet.

Longjon77
07-03-12, 09:35

Pm welcomed.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-a-100-italian-beauty-38/8519978Used to work at Lisa's in Akron before it was closed

Mickey7
07-03-12, 12:30
Does anyone know anything about Mind & Body? I haven't seen any of their ads on BP for several days.

Mickey7
07-03-12, 12:33
Used to work at Lisa's in Akron before it was closedDoes she do anything other than just a massage?

Roboguy
07-03-12, 13:46
No nude or touch, she will give you a massage, Then offer to give you the oil to finish yourself.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/essential-basic-touch-35/9658563

Roboguy
07-03-12, 13:47
She must be sucking a TON of cocks, because that girl NEVER answers her phone, or returns a call. She gets enough money to get fucked up for a few days and then she disappears. I know when I saw her I definitely over-tipped her, thinking this might help out with future visits and maybe priority. It didn't. We have a mutual friend also, which didn't help either. She is not attractive, but I would LOVE to shove my dick in her mouth on a regular basis. What a little freak.She is a pro at giving head

Chongo
07-03-12, 19:25
Used to work at Lisa's in Akron before it was closedAlso worked at Pinky's in Cleveland / Brookpark before it was closed.

Roboguy
07-06-12, 09:47
Good to know, but is head included in her massage?Yes it is. Wet and sloppy

HungryEye
07-06-12, 10:38
Yes it is. Wet and sloppyIf only she would return a call. Tried off and on for over a month and never a response.

I Love Massage
07-06-12, 12:48
Does anyone know anything about Mind & Body? I haven't seen any of their ads on BP for several days.Haven't heard anything form them. Anybody else with anything?

MyOwnIllness
07-08-12, 03:20
Wow! Nikki was great! I left feeling %100! Nothing bad to say here. Great massage great attitude! Pics are her. I like to stick to my gals back in cincy but Nikki caught me eye and now she may have my wallet on a leash too! Will return! Soon!

YepSureYep
07-08-12, 05:52
Wow! Nikki was great! I left feeling %100! Nothing bad to say here. Great massage great attitude! Pics are her. I like to stick to my gals back in cincy but Nikki caught me eye and now she may have my wallet on a leash too! Will return! Soon!Glad it was time well spent. Will you elaborate services and associated finance?

Udon42
07-08-12, 09:59
Wow! Nikki was great! I left feeling %100! Nothing bad to say here. Great massage great attitude! Pics are her. I like to stick to my gals back in cincy but Nikki caught me eye and now she may have my wallet on a leash too! Will return! Soon!I believe this is her?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/b-only-good-things-here-27/7300751

http://arejuvenate.biz/rejuvenate.htm

AsianBlowjob
07-08-12, 15:55
I believe this is her?

http://arejuvenate.biz/rejuvenate.htmSecond link is her, backpage pics are fake. HJ only and she is a clockwatcher. Tons of tats if that is your thing. $.25 for the hr.

Valdez
07-08-12, 16:13
If only she would return a call. Tried off and on for over a month and never a response.How does one find Penny? If her ad is on BP I could not find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Bobo2
07-08-12, 16:24
How does one find Penny? If her ad is on BP I could not find it. Any help would be appreciated.Http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/redhead-sweetheart-25/9147629

Goat Ohio
07-09-12, 09:59
Haven't heard anything form them. Anybody else with anything?Word on the street is to stay away.

Far.

I have no specifics but a couple of reliable sources have said stay away.

Be Safe.

Goat

Roboguy
07-09-12, 11:46
[QUOTE=Goat Ohio; 1489796]Word on the street is to stay away.

Far.

I have no specifics but a couple of reliable sources have said stay away.

Be Safe.

Goat[/QUOTE.

Here's one of the girls from mind and body, new phone number.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/click-here-london-is-back-and-here-to-serve-you-specials-20/10479445

Dark Lotus
07-09-12, 11:51
Wow! Nikki was great! I left feeling %100! Nothing bad to say here. Great massage great attitude! Pics are her. I like to stick to my gals back in cincy but Nikki caught me eye and now she may have my wallet on a leash too! Will return! Soon!Any extras on the menu? Pm or reply

Roboguy
07-09-12, 12:13
Wow! Nikki was great! I left feeling %100! Nothing bad to say here. Great massage great attitude! Pics are her. I like to stick to my gals back in cincy but Nikki caught me eye and now she may have my wallet on a leash too! Will return! Soon!What was the donation? And do you have a link to her ad?

Cheetah688
07-09-12, 23:38
The link went to the list page and not to an add.

Here's one of the girls from mind and body, new phone number.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/click-here-london-is-back-and-here-to-serve-you-specials-20/10479445

DrGrayGhost
07-10-12, 00:04
The link went to the list page and not to an add.That's what happens when the ad gets deleted.

Mickey7
07-13-12, 12:31
Does anyone have any details about Lila? I've seen the pictures before but can't remember when. You can PM me if you wish.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/r-h-ric-xb-rub-and-mr-32/10499682

Goat Ohio
07-13-12, 14:49
Does anyone have any details about Lila? I've seen the pictures before but can't remember when. You can PM me if you wish.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/r-h-ric-xb-rub-and-mr-32/10499682May get you to where you want to go but the upselling and extras will cost you plenty from what I hear.

Goat

SeanKris
07-13-12, 16:39

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/r-h-ric-xb-rub-and-mr-32/10499682She has mixed reviews on another site. I have not seen her, but heard she is GFE. Not sure of price for x-tras. BBBJ, loves DATY, DFK. Body is ok but I heard she has great tits. Tried to set something up yesterday but could not get a time narrowed down. She is a little flaky.

PipeFighter94
07-15-12, 10:00
Popped in and saw sandy on Thursday this past week and as usual she gave a fantastic massage. Still. 80 for the hr and left happy and quite relaxed, Thank you Sandy you are the best!

EmeraldEmperor
07-16-12, 09:13

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/r-h-ric-xb-rub-and-mr-32/10499682The pictures are of BettyBangs, a very reputable provider who is well reviewed. Whether that's her phone number or not, I do not know.

Sir LanceLicksalot
07-16-12, 17:33
The pictures are of BettyBangs, a very reputable provider who is well reviewed. Whether that's her phone number or not, I do not know.I think these pictures are kind of old because I believe she has a number of tattoos now that would be seen in the photos.

If it is BettyBangs, I would expect $$ will get you a GFE full service hour.

She has GREAT BOOBIES by the way.

Dark Lotus
07-17-12, 11:45
Has anyone gotten more then the norm HE from summer? If so please pm me. I have tried but gotten no where. Just curious if it's me, or she just don't offer any extras.

Goat Ohio
07-17-12, 15:08
Has anyone gotten more then the norm HE from summer? If so please pm me. I have tried but gotten no where. Just curious if it's me, or she just don't offer any extras.No.

And no word from anyone of more as well.

MrHandz
07-17-12, 23:39
Has anyone gotten more then the norm HE from summer? If so please pm me. I have tried but gotten no where. Just curious if it's me, or she just don't offer any extras.I've seen her a couple of times and I've had no luck getting anything but the standard.

Mickey7
07-18-12, 11:26
I think these pictures are kind of old because I believe she has a number of tattoos now that would be seen in the photos.

If it is BettyBangs, I would expect $$ will get you a GFE full service hour.

She has GREAT BOOBIES by the way.Now I remember where I've seen those pics before. I spoke to her yesterday and she said the pics are hers but she was NOT BettyBangs from Indys and that I was mistaking her for someone else. Huh? She said she couldn't see me that day because she was "swamped" and also that it was not FS.

Bobo2
07-18-12, 17:55
Now I remember where I've seen those pics before. I spoke to her yesterday and she said the pics are hers but she was NOT BettyBangs from Indys and that I was mistaking her for someone else. Huh? She said she couldn't see me that day because she was "swamped" and also that it was not FS.That is definitely Betty Bangs. Great tits, big ass and both out Fairview.

Goat Ohio
07-20-12, 11:31
Looks like Kelly moved east from west.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/with-the-summer-here-might-as-well-go-with-a-relaxing-weekend-40-29/10535313

Anyone know the new set up and if more is on the menu?

Be safe.

Goat

SeanKris
07-21-12, 11:07
Now I remember where I've seen those pics before. I spoke to her yesterday and she said the pics are hers but she was NOT BettyBangs from Indys and that I was mistaking her for someone else. Huh? She said she couldn't see me that day because she was "swamped" and also that it was not FS.That is her. No doubt about it. This is why she has so-so reviews. She always says she's busy and in high demand. Bullshit! And like Bobo 2 said she does have a big mouth and a attitude. I did want to hate fuck her but I don't think it's worth the trouble.

Sir LanceLicksalot
07-21-12, 14:13
Looks like Kelly moved east from west.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/with-the-summer-here-might-as-well-go-with-a-relaxing-weekend-40-29/10535313

Anyone know the new set up and if more is on the menu?

Be safe.

GoatThis lady also works Rhode Island.

I would be cautious.

AsianBlowjob
07-25-12, 16:18
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-according-to-kim-22/10448209

Those pics are not her, at least not today her. Maybe 40-50 lbs ago her, but still unlikely.

She got the job done, but I doubt I would go back.

She said she was new, so maybe she just needs to loosen up?

AsianBlowjob
07-25-12, 16:22
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-1-and-only-carmen-216-526-4301-25/8781075

This is the same girl as used to be in with the Bedford / Solon girls based on her phone.

She apparently left there and moved downtown somewhere. I never got more than a HJ with her, but only saw her twice, does her new location allow her to offer more?

Feel free to PM if you wish.

I Love Massage
07-26-12, 16:57
Tremont. No longer. Closed up shop.

TopFlyght88
07-27-12, 13:00
Tremont. No longer. Closed up shop.Yeah it was closed do to some suspicious activity around the shop. You can pm me for more detail.

Skipped
07-27-12, 14:31
Tremont. No longer. Closed up shop.Did the voluntarily close up in Trement or were forced?

I had heard the worked out of a house. If thats correct, then its only a matter of time before the traffic becomes a major issue. Have you heard if the "staff" if working elsewhere or on their own?

Thanks.

Skipped

YepSureYep
07-28-12, 10:23
Did the voluntarily close up in Trement or were forced?

I had heard the worked out of a house. If thats correct, then its only a matter of time before the traffic becomes a major issue. Have you heard if the "staff" if working elsewhere or on their own?

Thanks.

SkippedCarmella is booking herself nearby. No word on the others. I got to say though she asked who I was when I texted. Not usual, don't providers keep records? She also didn't seem as warm. Could have caught her at a bad time. When I saw her last she was talking about getting out so this could be a completely reasonable step.

The old location wasn't great with a popular bar across the street and an art gallery on the corner. Never felt very discreet. Hopefully the new spot is better.

Tyson Phenix
07-29-12, 09:58
Recently had the pleasure of meeting Raquel, which I found to be quite enjoyable. Made the phone call and she was available right away. She gave me here address, which is a house in a decent neighborhood. She answered in just a t-shirt and panties. As soon as we were in the room, off came her clothes. I thought she has a pretty good body, even though she has implants (I prefer naturals). She explained to me the types of massages that she could do, and I opted for a full body massage. For a full body, you have to choose an hour which costs $100. 00. If you choose a half an hour, it is only $70. 00, but you only get to choose a body part or two to get the massage. We then started a very good massage. Upon completion of the massage, you get your choice of completion. You can choose hand or mouth. I elected to go for a great oral finish. She is very skilled in this department. What I liked about her is the cost of the massage is all inclusive so there is no negotiating. She is also very accommodating throughout the whole experience and asked several times how it was. She really is eager to please, which is going to make me a repeat customer.

AsianBlowjob
07-29-12, 19:40
Recently had the pleasure of meeting Raquel, which I found to be quite enjoyable. Made the phone call and she was available right away. She gave me here address, which is a house in a decent neighborhood. She answered in just a t-shirt and panties. As soon as we were in the room, off came her clothes. I thought she has a pretty good body, even though she has implants (I prefer naturals). She explained to me the types of massages that she could do, and I opted for a full body massage. For a full body, you have to choose an hour which costs $100. 00. If you choose a half an hour, it is only $70. 00, but you only get to choose a body part or two to get the massage. We then started a very good massage. Upon completion of the massage, you get your choice of completion. You can choose hand or mouth. I elected to go for a great oral finish. She is very skilled in this department. What I liked about her is the cost of the massage is all inclusive so there is no negotiating. She is also very accommodating throughout the whole experience and asked several times how it was. She really is eager to please, which is going to make me a repeat customer.Is this the ad?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/adult/?keyword=melanie

Newguy1973
07-29-12, 20:58
Is this the ad?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/adult/?keyword=melanieHttp://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gentlemen-need-a-break-relax-and-start-your-day-with-a-smile-34/5981026

Phil1961
07-30-12, 10:21
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

AsianBlowjob
07-30-12, 15:23
Http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gentlemen-need-a-break-relax-and-start-your-day-with-a-smile-34/5981026That is the one I meant to link to.

Too many tabs open at once I guess.

Mickey7
07-30-12, 15:25
Recently had the pleasure of meeting Raquel, which I found to be quite enjoyable. Made the phone call and she was available right away. She gave me here address, which is a house in a decent neighborhood. She answered in just a t-shirt and panties. As soon as we were in the room, off came her clothes. I thought she has a pretty good body, even though she has implants (I prefer naturals). She explained to me the types of massages that she could do, and I opted for a full body massage. For a full body, you have to choose an hour which costs $100. 00. If you choose a half an hour, it is only $70. 00, but you only get to choose a body part or two to get the massage. We then started a very good massage. Upon completion of the massage, you get your choice of completion. You can choose hand or mouth. I elected to go for a great oral finish. She is very skilled in this department. What I liked about her is the cost of the massage is all inclusive so there is no negotiating. She is also very accommodating throughout the whole experience and asked several times how it was. She really is eager to please, which is going to make me a repeat customer.Was it BBBJ? Was there any "mutual" massage?

Tyson Phenix
07-31-12, 00:30
Was it BBBJ? Was there any "mutual" massage?Yes it was BBBJ, and your hands are allowed to roam.

Mickey7
07-31-12, 11:05
Yes it was BBBJ, and your hands are allowed to roam.Thanks for the info.

EmeraldEmperor
07-31-12, 12:52
Same here with penny. Actually got a hold of her to set up. When time came to call no answer and vm full. No callback either. I got to keep tryin though based on reviews.Yep, me too. Her rate is low and she gives good head, but she ain't worth it. I learned my lesson. I'd rather spend a little more (or drive a little farther) on a reliable girl. This girl seemed very immature for "25" and seemed to have a bad attitude about the business. I don't expect these girls to answer their phones like a call center, but at least keep your appointments even if you are chronically running late. Someone here said she's too skinning and not attractive. From talking to her, I'd add not very feminine.

AsianBlowjob
07-31-12, 15:29
Recently had the pleasure of meeting Raquel, which I found to be quite enjoyable. Made the phone call and she was available right away. She gave me here address, which is a house in a decent neighborhood. She answered in just a t-shirt and panties. As soon as we were in the room, off came her clothes. I thought she has a pretty good body, even though she has implants (I prefer naturals). She explained to me the types of massages that she could do, and I opted for a full body massage. For a full body, you have to choose an hour which costs $100. 00. If you choose a half an hour, it is only $70. 00, but you only get to choose a body part or two to get the massage. We then started a very good massage. Upon completion of the massage, you get your choice of completion. You can choose hand or mouth. I elected to go for a great oral finish. She is very skilled in this department. What I liked about her is the cost of the massage is all inclusive so there is no negotiating. She is also very accommodating throughout the whole experience and asked several times how it was. She really is eager to please, which is going to make me a repeat customer.Made an appointment based off of this post, and had a very similar experience.

I would say the only drawbacks are: She goes into some detail of what she is willing to do before the action starts, which made me a little nervous about LE, but I did see her reviews on the other site, so I forged ahead. She had an annoying voice, but a good dicking will keep that to a minimum, and her place was definately "lived in," aka is was messy.

But as for the actual proceedings, she tried to sell me up for the oral, and I ended up paying ten bucks extra, so know that, but she did well, sucking on the boys and really getting into it. I have no proof, but I would bet she would take a load on her face, just the vibe I get from her.

I guess you have to time her right, because she does have roommates, but I had no problems making the appt.

Ziggle
08-02-12, 22:18
I am Sandy speaking from the bottom of my heart. I am innocently accused in the past that made me sad.

I apologized everyone I have to get back here. Once again I have to clarify that all the accusation about me from Maria in the past wasn't really true. I never steal anyone's money. I open my house to her however she took advantage of my kindness. Like eating beyond her limit, not flushing the toilet when doing no. 2, laying a dirty underwear on my clean couch livingroom, unwash my cups tilted upsidedown, no shower and waking up noon, yelling with a bank manager because of bank overdraft fee for 5 dollars. All this things are no no when you live with someone.

Life is beautiful if you only knows how to respect people and please don't ask if my house is paid off or how much money I have in the bank or where I got my license. Non of your business. You are lucky your husband is paying for your bills. He cannot afford a divorce the last time I spoke with him so don't pretent you are single. I have a life to live on and cares. I work hard for a living living like everyone else. Please stop destroying other provider like me. Yes everyone don't own anyones life however you got to learn how to respect people and learn to interact with people in a goodway. You have been copying my ads and changes some words. Why do you do that for?

Whatever you do or say please be careful.Every time you post this stuff, it reduces any chance I have of ever spending my hard earned money with you. What you say may be true, or may not, I have no way of knowing nor do I rally care, all they really do is make you look bad.

Iziandali
08-04-12, 09:10
Is this Jamie / True Majestic? Check out the Lake County News Herald website.

Mickey7
08-06-12, 12:03
Does anyone have any recent details about Lisa? I noticed on T*E*R that her reviews are classified as Escort / Massage. Is she doing more than the usual HJ?

Lisa

Escort / Massage / S&M.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-of-a-goddess-lady-lisa-seriously-a-stunning-lady-24/9713332

Mikey69
08-06-12, 14:33
Does anyone have any recent details about Lisa? I noticed on T*E*R that her reviews are classified as Escort / Massage. Is she doing more than the usual HJ?

Lisa

Escort / Massage / S&M.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-of-a-goddess-lady-lisa-seriously-a-stunning-lady-24/9713332Just HE in my experience. Doubt there's more available, I've tried.

LonelyGuy1976
08-06-12, 16:11

Lisa

Escort / Massage / S&M.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-of-a-goddess-lady-lisa-seriously-a-stunning-lady-24/9713332I haven't seen her but all of her reviews say just a HJ release from a nice, attractive girl.

I Love Massage
08-06-12, 16:39

Lisa

Escort / Massage / S&M.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-of-a-goddess-lady-lisa-seriously-a-stunning-lady-24/9713332Nope, see her quite a bit too.

Tonycacg
08-12-12, 06:34
Once again service as promised and one of next massages around. Just wish there were a few extra things she would try to do

Tonycacg
08-15-12, 09:53
Seniors pm me for details. In short, sandy made my trip this time so worth every penny. Had to make a sales call in columbus and decided to pop in for the usual. Except this time I. I will give details to via private message cause don't want to screw this up. Along with best massage around hands down she.

I Love Massage
08-21-12, 08:40
I've dreamt about her a few times. Description on add accurate to my dream.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-bombshell-slim-and-sexy-available-now-26/10921416

AsianBlowjob
08-21-12, 15:16

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-bombshell-slim-and-sexy-available-now-26/10921416No phone #

FastFlyGuy
08-22-12, 09:02
No phone #I have not called her but on the ad I lookedatthis morning.

(614) 804-4114 was posted. Good luck.

VinnyB
08-22-12, 09:10
No phone #I'm sure you have figured this out by now, or at least been told. But look at the post again and you will see the number spelled out. Anyways, on a more important note, did you get the massage from her because of the NURU, or just because you wanted to try someone new and the pics were nice?

I Love Massage
08-22-12, 10:24
Didn't get the NURU but received a body slide from her in the past. Seen her numerous times and again the pictures are very accurate.

I'm sure you have figured this out by now, or at least been told. But look at the post again and you will see the number spelled out. Anyways, on a more important note, did you get the massage from her because of the NURU, or just because you wanted to try someone new and the pics were nice?

Roboguy
08-23-12, 09:08

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-bombshell-slim-and-sexy-available-now-26/10921416What was the fee?

Udon42
08-23-12, 09:17
What was the fee?The link said 150 / hr.

DrGrayGhost
08-25-12, 18:30
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/weekend-warriorsaturday-and-sunday-specials-30/10910912

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to TOFTT. My regular Vida seems to have really retired, so I am looking for someone new. This sucks! So I put up with the "I'm so busy" BS and scheduled with this girl. She just gave me the address and I met her at her little trashed apartment near Fairview Hospital at our scheduled time. She opened the door, and she is the girl in the pictures. Our conversation almost immediately began with mention of her boyfriend / fiancé, which I find annoying. She led me back to the bedroom where we both got undressed and I layed on my stomache while she rubbed lotion on my backside. On the flip, she rubbed lotion on my frontside, never getting anywhere near my buddy who was out and up. She didn't mention any extras, and her ad didn't at the time either. I have to admit that I'm a little nervous about asking about the menu items because I feel like words are what can get us in trouble. I've had a couple of girls get annoyed by that, but for the most part, they know what I'm there for, and they really should. Her first floor apartment bedroom window being open didn't help ease my nervousness either. So for $, I got one hour of lotion rubbed on my body, except the one place that needed it most. I also got to know alot more than I would like to know about this girls boyfriend / fiancé, in fact knowing nothing about him would have been more than I would have liked to know. I'm not going back!

VinnyB
08-27-12, 10:51
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/weekend-warriorsaturday-and-sunday-specials-30/10910912

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to TOFTT. My regular Vida seems to have really retired, so I am looking for someone new. This sucks! So I put up with the "I'm so busy" BS and scheduled with this girl. She just gave me the address and I met her at her little trashed apartment near Fairview Hospital at our scheduled time. She opened the door, and she is the girl in the pictures. Our conversation almost immediately began with mention of her boyfriend / fiancé, which I find annoying. She led me back to the bedroom where we both got undressed and I layed on my stomache while she rubbed lotion on my backside. On the flip, she rubbed lotion on my frontside, never getting anywhere near my buddy who was out and up. She didn't mention any extras, and her ad didn't at the time either. I have to admit that I'm a little nervous about asking about the menu items because I feel like words are what can get us in trouble. I've had a couple of girls get annoyed by that, but for the most part, they know what I'm there for, and they really should. Her first floor apartment bedroom window being open didn't help ease my nervousness either. So for $, I got one hour of lotion rubbed on my body, except the one place that needed it most. I also got to know alot more than I would like to know about this girls boyfriend / fiancé, in fact knowing nothing about him would have been more than I would have liked to know. I'm not going back!Thank you a TON. I actually contacted that girl last week. I figured those pictures had to be real, and sometimes I would rather go with that then take the chance on some fake pics. I talked to her and she wanted me to come over and then we could discuss more options. She didn't really give me too much info up front. Said the half hour massage she wouldn't be nude, but if got the special hour one she would be, and then we could talk about extras after that. I didn't go, and happy I didn't. Would much rather have a person who gives it to me straight. They know why we are coming there. Give us the info, offer it up and don't be way too overpriced.

Roger44
08-28-12, 18:03
Thank you a TON. I actually contacted that girl last week. I figured those pictures had to be real, and sometimes I would rather go with that then take the chance on some fake pics. I talked to her and she wanted me to come over and then we could discuss more options. She didn't really give me too much info up front. Said the half hour massage she wouldn't be nude, but if got the special hour one she would be, and then we could talk about extras after that. I didn't go, and happy I didn't. Would much rather have a person who gives it to me straight. They know why we are coming there. Give us the info, offer it up and don't be way too overpriced.She does full service. She probably was afraid to open the discussion.

She is OK but I would not go out of my way.

Zeerfdog
08-28-12, 21:17

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to TOFTT. My regular Vida seems to have really retired, so I am looking for someone new. This sucks! So I put up with the "I'm so busy" BS and scheduled with this girl. She just gave me the address and I met her at her little trashed apartment near Fairview Hospital at our scheduled time. She opened the door, and she is the girl in the pictures. Our conversation almost immediately began with mention of her boyfriend / fiancé, which I find annoying. She led me back to the bedroom where we both got undressed and I layed on my stomache while she rubbed lotion on my backside. On the flip, she rubbed lotion on my frontside, never getting anywhere near my buddy who was out and up. She didn't mention any extras, and her ad didn't at the time either. I have to admit that I'm a little nervous about asking about the menu items because I feel like words are what can get us in trouble. I've had a couple of girls get annoyed by that, but for the most part, they know what I'm there for, and they really should. Her first floor apartment bedroom window being open didn't help ease my nervousness either. So for $, I got one hour of lotion rubbed on my body, except the one place that needed it most. I also got to know alot more than I would like to know about this girls boyfriend / fiancé, in fact knowing nothing about him would have been more than I would have liked to know. I'm not going back!Saw her as Betty Bangs a couple years ago. Nice tits, but big belly, ass and attitude. FS was $.5H And 30 yrs old? Give me a f'ing break, she's in her 40's. Never repeated with her.

VinnyB
09-04-12, 16:47
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/complete-relaxation-25/10714761

I would love to go there for an hour, but looks too good to be true. Does anyone have any information, or do I need to bite the bullet and try her out first?

Gabe Kotter
09-13-12, 10:06
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/complete-relaxation-25/10714761

I would love to go there for an hour, but looks too good to be true. Does anyone have any information, or do I need to bite the bullet and try her out first?Those pics are. I firmly believe. From a certain "massage" website.

That being said, I would steer clear simply based on the deception.

Be SAFE. And always check your 6!

Mikey2K
09-13-12, 16:04
Those pics are. I firmly believe. From a certain "massage" website.

That being said, I would steer clear simply based on the deception.

Be SAFE. And always check your 6!Using a different name, number, and pics but everything else matches her M. O. A. And location. Check post #1245 in B. P. Advertiser reports. My take is she's the same R. O. B.

Azi28
09-14-12, 10:50
Made an appointment based off of this post, and had a very similar experience.

I would say the only drawbacks are: She goes into some detail of what she is willing to do before the action starts, which made me a little nervous about LE, but I did see her reviews on the other site, so I forged ahead. She had an annoying voice, but a good dicking will keep that to a minimum, and her place was definately "lived in," aka is was messy.

But as for the actual proceedings, she tried to sell me up for the oral, and I ended up paying ten bucks extra, so know that, but she did well, sucking on the boys and really getting into it. I have no proof, but I would bet she would take a load on her face, just the vibe I get from her.

I guess you have to time her right, because she does have roommates, but I had no problems making the appt.I've been trying to make an apointment with her but she never picks up or replies to voicemails. Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? Kinda new to this.

Jayonel
09-15-12, 06:33
I've been trying to make an apointment with her but she never picks up or replies to voicemails. Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? Kinda new to this.Raquel is a very busy girl for good reasons. Call early and often and you'll get through eventually.

Phongie00
09-15-12, 23:23
I've been trying to make an apointment with her but she never picks up or replies to voicemails. Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? Kinda new to this.I had the same experience. Took numerous phone calls to reach but eventually you will answer. Place is quite messy; she said she's helping her friend moving in or or something like that. Somewhat ok massage, but her oral is very very good. Probably will not come back but my friend down there was content.

VinnyB
09-17-12, 16:06
I had the same experience. Took numerous phone calls to reach but eventually you will answer. Place is quite messy; she said she's helping her friend moving in or or something like that. Somewhat ok massage, but her oral is very very good. Probably will not come back but my friend down there was content.I thought the massage was decent especially for the price. She definitely isn't a clock watcher and gets lost talking about anything and everything and before you know it she I over her time. If you are ok with a messy place with lots of cats, and an older body, yet slim with decent fake tits, and a good finish then I would keep trying with her. Now, with that being said I only went there once and probably wouldn't go again, but thats becuase I always like to see what else is out there and hope to find that hidden gem. Which probably doesn't exist.

Jayonel
09-18-12, 08:21
I always like to see what else is out there and hope to find that hidden gem. Which probably doesn't exist.LOL and amen!

I Love Massage
09-18-12, 08:27
LOL and amen!Perhaps, that is why it's called a hobby?

Cloaked
09-20-12, 13:13
Anyone with experience?

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/3284144953.html

Roboguy
09-21-12, 15:03
Anyone visit this lady yet?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/80-perfect-playmate-big-boobs-missy-27/9680886

DrGrayGhost
09-21-12, 22:24
Anyone visit this lady yet?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/80-perfect-playmate-big-boobs-missy-27/9680886I'm pretty sure this girl has advertised for a long time. The first time I got ripped off, I became obsessed with checking these girls out before I would see them. I'm almost positive this is the same girl I read some crazy story about her yelling and screaming at some dude acting like a psycho after she got his money. The review also said that she wasn't attractive at all. She changes her name and pictures all the time, so and I can't find what I read and I don't even remember where I read it, but all her ads are all very similar: Always a brunette with fake boobs, usually posts that she's Italian with D boobs, regular and bold type. She posted as Sexy Susan a couple months ago, but I'm pretty sure she was Jenny when I was researching her. Any time I see that type of ad, I just move on. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't chance it!

Mikey69
09-22-12, 05:42
Any recent intel on these two Backpage girls? PMs are fine.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/danielle-sexy-hott-cougar-mature-sexy-fit-21/11243857

Cloaked
09-24-12, 18:19
Seems she does have reviews. And she responded to my texts.

Lets see if my schedule works and if so ill report back!

-Cloaked.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/3292338864.html

Dark Lotus
09-24-12, 18:31
Seems she does have reviews. And she responded to my texts.

Lets see if my schedule works and if so ill report back!

-Cloaked.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/3292338864.htmlShe does out calls with an out of town # little fishy to me

Cloaked
09-24-12, 19:10
She does out calls with an out of town # little fishy to meThanks man. She's texting me back and forth. Seems legit, her number comes up but not many reviews. May pass.

Jayonel
09-28-12, 12:05
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lisas-massage/11280961

Anybody have any experience with this one?

Jqute
09-29-12, 10:56

Anybody have any experience with this one?Google the number and you find a massage therapy biz. It's very rare for someone who is licensed or works in a therapy setting to become sensual. The BP category where you found this ad has both, the licensed (LMT) and certified therapists. As well as the sensual / relaxation (usually untrained) practitioner. Maybe someone else knows more than I. Or has experience with Lisa in particular.

Jayonel
09-30-12, 06:09
Google the number and you find a massage therapy biz. It's very rare for someone who is licensed or works in a therapy setting to become sensual. The BP category where you found this ad has both, the licensed (LMT) and certified therapists. As well as the sensual / relaxation (usually untrained) practitioner. Maybe someone else knows more than I. Or has experience with Lisa in particular.Did all that as part of my pre-question prep. I've picked up many regulars over the years who advertise in the therapeutic section and offer both a good massage and lots of extras. Also, one of the code phrases is "safe, secure, off-street parking."

MrSmith1969
09-30-12, 07:09

Anybody have any experience with this one?I have been to that location. But years ago when Karen worked there. It is a pretty real studio in the basement if someone's house, had cameras up then, last time I was there I was given oil so I could leave early, but awesome massage.

Jayonel
10-01-12, 17:41
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hottest-rub-in-town-30/10910912

Haven't been able to find anything on this one but the rates and looks are promising. Anybody seen her?

Fannima30
10-01-12, 18:45
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hottest-rub-in-town-30/10910912

Haven't been able to find anything on this one but the rates and looks are promising. Anybody seen her?Previously known as Betty bangs. She was reported about on here or t e are. Can't remember which but the review (s) were not good. Skip this one.

Jayonel
10-02-12, 08:42
Previously known as Betty bangs. She was reported about on here or t e are. Can't remember which but the review (s) were not good. Skip this one.Thanks! A search of the Cleveland forum for Betty Bangs gave me the info I needed. That's what this site is all about!

Minicooperls
10-08-12, 06:39
Legit massage no extra's.

Anybody have any experience with this one?

Skipped
10-08-12, 13:54
Legit massage no extra's.Thats a bummer. From the picture it looks like it would be a great place (descreet) that you could spend an hour or so during the afternoon some weekday.

Oh well, thats life,

Skipped

Jayonel
10-08-12, 17:09
Legit massage no extra's.Thanks for the info.

Jayonel
10-08-12, 17:15
http://ohio.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5star-rub-down-39/10810056

Looks like fun from her web site. Anybody have any experience with her?

Fannima30
10-09-12, 08:49
http://ohio.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5star-rub-down-39/10810056

Looks like fun from her web site. Anybody have any experience with her?There are about 7 reviews on the other review site. I don't have VIP access but all the general comments about her are good. Worth a shot it looks like.

Jayonel
10-09-12, 11:44
There are about 7 reviews on the other review site. I don't have VIP access but all the general comments about her are good. Worth a shot it looks like.I already checked the other site and yes the reviews there are good. However this group often has better insights. Have been in contact and she seems nice. Will report if a meeting can be arranged.

Bobby1862
10-09-12, 14:09
Previously known as Betty bangs. She was reported about on here or t e are. Can't remember which but the review (s) were not good. Skip this one.Thanks for the information. Was looking at her too.

JRome0719
10-10-12, 07:16
Just wanted to drop in. I use the same handle on the other site but this place seems much more informative and it's nice to be able to talk back and forth. I've been around for awhile and have some reg's so if interested anyone can PM me. Not sure of what the rules are around here so I want to make sure I'm respectful of that.

Take it easy,

Rome

Mickey7
10-12-12, 14:46
Has anyone seen the "Cougar" shown in this ad? I'm going to be over in that part of town next week and was wondering if it's worth my time to set something up. I've seen some of the reports on here about Danielle. Pm me if you wish.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/danielle-sexy-hott-cougar-mature-sexy-fit-21/11243857

Rasputin921
10-13-12, 10:28
Has anyone seen the "Cougar" shown in this ad? I'm going to be over in that part of town next week and was wondering if it's worth my time to set something up. I've seen some of the reports on here about Danielle. Pm me if you wish.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/danielle-sexy-hott-cougar-mature-sexy-fit-21/11243857I've seen reviews of her on another site and while I don't recall all the details, I do remember them as being very favorable.

NoNeedToHobby
10-15-12, 23:47
Guys, looking for some help out there? Since Mind and Body was shut down, I've been looking for Marilyn and can't seem to find her. Last I heard, she was dancing at Hustlers. Someone also said she was originally from Akron? Would appreciate any help from all of you!

Also, does anyone know what happened to Mya, who used to work at the Bedford location. I know the girls there caused some problems for her and she left. She did some work after, and on her own. But, I lost her number! Any help here would be great as well!

Thanks guys!

Azi28
10-16-12, 11:30
Looking to trade some information about other similar places on the west side.

Had a good experience the other day at an AMP on the west side near north Olmstead mall.

The location has several girls but only one of them supplies a good finish. Will pm details if requested.

Cheetah688
10-17-12, 08:37
Looking to trade some information about other similar places on the west side.

Had a good experience the other day at an AMP on the west side near north Olmstead mall.

The location has several girls but only one of them supplies a good finish. Will pm details if requested.I had a good experience on Lorain a while back.

There were a few girls to choose from but only one offered what I was looking for.

RTFF for details, rules, and common courtesy.

Keep your powder dry. C688

Skippy 8816
10-18-12, 01:13
There are about 7 reviews on the other review site. I don't have VIP access but all the general comments about her are good. Worth a shot it looks like.All her reviews have been quite good. She is also into some BDSM.

Jayonel
10-18-12, 09:24
http://5starrubdown.wix.com/cynthia-lynn

Had a nice visit recently with Cynthia-Lynn. Easy to schedule thru the website, which contains everything you need to know. She looks like her pictures, just a little heavier. Pretty face. Very safe location. Good massage, very good ending.

Jd1234
10-19-12, 14:22
Anyone heard of AM / PM Oriental Spa. I am planning on visiting it.

Akdoom
10-21-12, 12:55
Had a very nice experience at the parlor on Lorain. Clean and unrushed went in for an hr massage never got the girls name but very fit and attractive. Very nice relaxing massage when hr was done she pulled up my head to her while she was kneeling on table between my legs and said 90 min? In a way that suggested more to offer. I'm going to repeat didn't go for the longer time wanted to feel the place out. Left feeling very relaxed.

PipeFighter94
10-22-12, 06:45
Anyone heard of AM / PM Oriental Spa. I am planning on visiting it.That is likely Sandy`s place, if you have never been you should go. Sandy is a nice person and gives a great massage. You will leave happy!

Jd1234
10-22-12, 10:37
That is likely Sandy`s place, if you have never been you should go. Sandy is a nice person and gives a great massage. You will leave happy!Pretty sure its not Sandy's place. Its actually near the airport and they have been advertising a lot on BP. Now, I don't want a whole lot, but a decent massage with HE would be something I would be interested in.

Cheetah688
10-22-12, 16:42
Pretty sure its not Sandy's place. Its actually near the airport and they have been advertising a lot on BP. Now, I don't want a whole lot, but a decent massage with HE would be something I would be interested in.It is Sandy's place. I called yesterday to check it out since it was closer than Cuyahoga Falls. Sandy answered and when I inquired about the rates she said they were the same as the last time I was there. Being a little on the slow side yesterday I told her that this was the first time I called that number. She said that I had been there before, she's still at the same place, and described one of my tats and called me by name, not the name that popped on caller I'd.

If you're looking for an excellent massage with a nice HE and the drive to Brunswick doesn't bother you then I suggest going a couple extra miles and seeing Maria. She's a little pricier than Sandy, an extra. 20, but her massage is just as good and the ending is nicer, IMO. She's easier on the eyes than Sandy, again IMO, she has a much nicer body, and she's more relaxed on where your hands are allowed to go. As an added bonus she's pleasant to talk to, I'm not saying Sandy isn't it's just that conversation seemed easier with Maria. Which ever way you decide to go is up to you, you're going to get a good massage with HE either way.

Jd1234
10-22-12, 18:42
It is Sandy's place. I called yesterday to check it out since it was closer than Cuyahoga Falls. Sandy answered and when I inquired about the rates she said they were the same as the last time I was there. Being a little on the slow side yesterday I told her that this was the first time I called that number. She said that I had been there before, she's still at the same place, and described one of my tats and called me by name, not the name that popped on caller I'd.

If you're looking for an excellent massage with a nice HE and the drive to Brunswick doesn't bother you then I suggest going a couple extra miles and seeing Maria. She's a little pricier than Sandy, an extra. 20, but her massage is just as good and the ending is nicer, IMO. She's easier on the eyes than Sandy, again IMO, she has a much nicer body, and she's more relaxed on where your hands are allowed to go. As an added bonus she's pleasant to talk to, I'm not saying Sandy isn't it's just that conversation seemed easier with Maria. Which ever way you decide to go is up to you, you're going to get a good massage with HE either way.

Keep your powder dry. C688Thanks Cheetah. I trust your judgement. I will drive a little longer to Maria. I always thought though that Maria was too strict about her clothing and is dressed from top to bottom like a nun and only she touches you.

VictrolaMan
10-26-12, 02:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Cheetah688
10-26-12, 09:44
People have nothing to do but to make up stories to destroy people no matter what. I am Sandy. I never called people such horible names. I think your brain is a little messed up my dear. People have all there choices to go anywhere they want. However please don't destroy peoples image. Private caller is not my cup a tea. I highly respected everyone, got a higher education than Maria. I don't think Maria could carry a conversation either. I am here to defend myself because everything you say are all BS.

Yes Maria got her own free for all FS that is why she is more expensive. She made people believed she is single and really doesn't have friends than you. She tried to deceived people she doesn't really have a husband or not good terms with her husband who lives over in Louisville Ohio. Mrs. Yan Yan Mani Aka Maria have been dating every client that she decieved telling everyone she have no money, She have been dating numeros clients and brought her over to Florida to. A client that come over to see me who lives over in Columbus reported all of this that have also been dating her. He told me A PA married man was her date when she went. A google search engine would prove everything. She also been telling everyone we are affiliate with each other which is not true at all.

You surely one of Maria's date don't you? How much sex did she gave you? I heard she also have a sex swing. How nice. Please enjoy and please leave me alone in peace. Calling names is not me. Hahaha not me my dear. I have a good hearted woman that is why I am scam by her when she was living with me doesn't flush my toilet when she does number 2 and eats like a pig. This is all true from the bottom of my heart. I open my home to a stranger becasue I have a good heart gave her food to eat but what did I got. A headache. Being good is not always good. Period. She took advantage of my kindness and doesn't care about other peoples feelings and whereabouts.

By the way a client came over to see me today. In my honesty he never even want to stay over at her house when he called her last week. She is a 60 year old woman and no personality at all. The bathroom is dirty and the small little house is outdated. Please see by yourself. And please don't lie and please don't hurt anyone.

Generally speaking most people from China are really not impressive. I have been to China and never like it. The bathroom toilet are located on the floor. Lots of mice and bugsbeds.

They steal and sneaky. She married her husband for a greencard. Where is she now when she is still married with him Roaming around the world for a new victim. Yeh.

Keep your powder dry sweetheart. You are one of the lucky one to have shared her fortune.

Oh well I an younger than her hahaha. You got to know me better. I never take advantage of people and never did ever say any names. Maria lied too much that is why you a. Re bought as well. LOL.

You guys please don't lieeeeeeWTF was that?

VinnyB
10-26-12, 10:57
Me being the cheap SOB that I am did it again. Its been a while since I've gone out there, but I check often to see if there are any new ones up that look interesting and are at a decent price. Well I went to this place, and I would have been better spending my money else where. Don't get me wrong, she was very nice, and she did a good job with the finish, but she was much MUCH older, and there wasn't anything special about it at all. But if you have $50 to spend for a half hour and want to try for yourself go for it.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/now-available-50special-42/11224931

VictrolaMan
10-26-12, 11:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kenny 70
10-26-12, 11:50
Me being the cheap SOB that I am did it again. Its been a while since I've gone out there, but I check often to see if there are any new ones up that look interesting and are at a decent price. Well I went to this place, and I would have been better spending my money else where. Don't get me wrong, she was very nice, and she did a good job with the finish, but she was much MUCH older, and there wasn't anything special about it at all. But if you have $50 to spend for a half hour and want to try for yourself go for it.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/now-available-50special-42/11224931Could you PM me and give more details? I was thinking of taking the plunge with her

Cheetah688
10-26-12, 13:46
VictrolaMan, when have I ever bad mouthed you? What did I say that warranted the slam in the open forum and the slams in PM? I read my post again and I found nothing that could be taken the wrong way. I only offered my opinion, which I'm allowed to do in this country, or am I not allowed to have an opinion unless YOU agree with it? We're not married (that part added for those who understand sarcasm). I even told the guy at the end that it was still his decision. Are you angry that I and maybe the other guy went to Maria? Are you jealous of her? I don't know. As for PM'ing me and calling me a "nuttcase" (her spelling) I'll have you know I'm not a nutcase, my mother had me tested. Really, reeducated, we're not in China. Speaking of education, try learning some English mad basic grammar before you post to all the boards have raccoon monkey.

Again, as far as I'm concerned, the subject is closed.

Keep your powder dry out there guys. C688

HungryEye
10-26-12, 15:20

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/now-available-50special-42/11224931Thanks for the post as it will save some of us the pain. I had a similar experience although a different girl recently. Found a chick on Craigs on the westside, claimed to be an ex dancer and thirty something years old, sent a picture that wasn't bad. Thought what the hell it might be a real find even though I couldn't find a review. Wrong! Nice neighborhood but pig stye inside. If this girl was a dancer it was 60lbs and ten years ago. The emails and phone talk sounded great, real deal lasted less than 15 min, at the incall, sat on hard chair, one quick lap dance by a fat girl, fell to her knees and I assumed the BJ was coming, ok some fat girls give good head, wrong again, she says she its all by hand and she started jerking like a manic. I said thats enough, let me out of here. Her ad is no longer up or I would post, just be careful of an ex dancer that lives not too far from the airport. Not a compete ripoff but possibly the worst I've stumbled upon in years. When will I learn to stick with the regular well reviewed, LOL.

Goat Ohio
10-26-12, 15:42
Thanks for the post as it will save some of us the pain. I had a similar experience although a different girl recently. Found a chick on Craigs on the westside, claimed to be an ex dancer and thirty something years old, sent a picture that wasn't bad. Thought what the hell it might be a real find even though I couldn't find a review. Wrong! Nice neighborhood but pig stye inside. If this girl was a dancer it was 60lbs and ten years ago. The emails and phone talk sounded great, real deal lasted less than 15 min, at the incall, sat on hard chair, one quick lap dance by a fat girl, fell to her knees and I assumed the BJ was coming, ok some fat girls give good head, wrong again, she says she its all by hand and she started jerking like a manic. I said thats enough, let me out of here. Her ad is no longer up or I would post, just be careful of an ex dancer that lives not too far from the airport. Not a compete ripoff but possibly the worst I've stumbled upon in years. When will I learn to stick with the regular well reviewed, LOL.We should all write about with short stories on the oddities we have come across.

Mine is I was with a paid companion and she took her teeth out before starting the BBJ.

Gummed it the whole way but it was rough due to hook teeth.

Be Safe.

Goat

VictrolaMan
10-27-12, 11:55
[Deleted by Admin]

DrGrayGhost
10-27-12, 23:56
I didn't want to give you a review, because what I have to say is less than glowing. I have kept my opinion to myself for the last 6 month's because I have no reason to try to hurt your business. I don't know Maria, I have never seen her, she really doesn't interest me and she is way too far for me to drive, especially for someone that doesn't interest me. What I do know about her is that she doesn't flush the toilet after taking a dump, she ate all of your food when she was staying with you, she's married, I know her real name and her husbands name, she's not licensed in massage, and she copies all your ads. Guess what? I don't care! I am so sick of reading about it. You need to find something else to do besides come on here and clutter up this board with your nonsense, you really sound crazy and your not doing anything to help your business.

So here's my review:

About 6 months ago, Sandy was posting an ad for her helper Anna. After seeing some reviews on Anna, and knowing that she worked with Sandy, I decided to make the call one Sunday evening. I had seen Sandy's ads numerous times, but just like Maria, Sandy didn't interest me either. Anna was described as a young asian girl, which is more my type. I let her phone ring once, and for some reason, I just hung up. The next thing I know, my cell phone is ringing, it's Anna's number, I ignore it. My cell phone rings again, Anna's # again, I ignore it again. Next, my home phone, which I give the number in my cell message, starts ringing, Anna's # yet again, I ignore it again, then my cell phone rings once again and I just answer. I asked the asian woman on the other end,"Is this Anna?" and she responds,"Yes"! I then set up an appointment with her for an hour later.

I arrive at "Annas" place at our scheduled time, and called when I arrived. I addressed the woman on the phone as Anna again, at which point she responded and told me she would be down to let me in in a couple minutes. The door into the garage opens, and there's Sandy. I was hoping Anna was inside and Sandy was just playing the Mamasan role, but once we reached the basement, it was apparent that I was there to see Sandy. I was kind of annoyed, and didn't talk for the first 20 minutes of the massage. We did eventually talk, and unfortunately I made the mistake of telling her who I was, because we did have pm's exchanged over a posting that I found on Craigslist about her. She did the massage, which was ok, and took care of the rest, which I wasn't really into, but she got the job done. I also got to listen to the same BS she posts about Maria here, except live and in person. I told her to stop then, but obviously she can't let it go.

The whole thing wasn't a great experience for me, she was very deceptive, much like her AM / PM Oriental Massage ads are also. I really didn't want to come on here and bash the beloved Sandy over an average experience or even the deception, but I'm getting very tired of reading her rants and I have reported them as well! We are allowed to give our experiences and opinions on here, whether Sandy, or those that love her, likes them or not.

Jd1234
10-28-12, 00:55
Where is your little brain my dear? Where is your IQ? A little cleaning up or brushing of powder on your nut head would be good. 1 plus 1 is two not 11. Right. First of all there is you are making up a false acquisition of me call people by names. There is nothing to do with jealousy. Wherever I go I always could find work. I have a four year degree in college, I went to school for 18 months for my massotherapy degree and licensed by the state. I really don't need people like you. No brainer. Yeh. LOL. There are still a lot of people that needed a real massage. Massage by definition is to help people aches and pain. The fact the matter is you attack an innocent person in this forum verbally wrong. If you want to sell Maria because you have a good time sexually with her please don't even attempt to bring me up and destroy my image infront of the public. Please be careful of your words. Please don't lie too much like Maria did. I think your mother need to test your head more harder. Puff a little more powder hehehehe.

As far as your Maria is concern I do know what she's doing. People themself would know what they getting into. She never been to a massage school, lied too much. No money, single, no husband. Copied peoples ads, telling everyone you are really the only person in her life and she really doesn't have anybody, affiliated with me, does BJ and sex etc.

You surely are a good sugar daddy for her. Goodluck and have fun sweetiepie YEHHHHHHHHH.

Remember shallow water runs deep. Smart people doesn't come to this forum without commonsense.

As far as my english is concern I am better off than your gramps 60 year old Maria who got a broken language cannot even carry a conversation, and no good personality. You know that.Sandy,

You have taken the whole thing out of context.

C688 said "You called him by HIS NAME ". He NEVER said you called him NAMES. Neither did anyone say anything negative about you here. I think that's what triggered a bunch of BS from your end.

Your attitude needs some serious work. I stay very close to where you are at and was planning on a few visits every month. I need a good massage on a regular basis. However, with what I have seen you post on this forum, I will NEVER be your customer. I honestly don't care whats up with you and Maria but I don't see her bitching and moaning here. I can't imagine getting a relaxing massage from you and all throughout you badmouthing your competition. I JUST DON'T CARE. I am looking to relax not to solve your issues. You hijacking this forum with your absolutely nonsense postings is just making things worse for you. And the expression is "Still water runs deep".

Ziggle
10-28-12, 12:05
I didn't want to give you a review, because what I have to say is less than glowing. I have kept my opinion to myself for the last 6 month's because I have no reason to try to hurt your business. I don't know Maria, I have never seen her, she really doesn't interest me and she is way too far for me to drive, especially for someone that doesn't interest me. What I do know about her is that she doesn't flush the toilet after taking a dump, she ate all of your food when she was staying with you, she's married, I know her real name and her husbands name, she's not licensed in massage, and she copies all your ads. Guess what? I don't care! I am so sick of reading about it. You need to find something else to do besides come on here and clutter up this board with your nonsense, you really sound crazy and your not doing anything to help your business.I couldn't agree more.

VinnyB
10-29-12, 09:05
Don't PM, share with the rest of the class.Nothing much to say. I'm mad at myself for going through with it. Granted she was nice, but she was old. I'm not good at guessing ages, but I'm going to say in the 50's. Nothing special about the massage, and she didn't get naked, but I wouldn't want her to anyways. The whole time I was laying there I was wondering what the hell I was doing and why didn't I spring the extra $30 bucks to try out the younger chick. Even if she wasnt good I would have gotten to see some yonger tits. Anyways, about 20 minutes in she did the flip, and the finish. So, finish was alright, but I would say you can find better for a litle bit more and its worth it.

HandJobSeeker
10-30-12, 12:17
That is likely Sandy`s place, if you have never been you should go. Sandy is a nice person and gives a great massage. You will leave happy!Hello everybody, I need (neeeeeeeed) your help.

I am in Cleveland just for a week or two and I would like to visit a massage parlour. I am not looking for specials, just a regular happy ending massage, possibly naked girl, not old, not to fet. I would really prefere a walk in place, and if possible an Asian massage.

I see there is AM / PM Oriental Spa. Is this any good, what is the price for what I am looking for? Any other similar places, walk in, possibly asian. Please help.

Bundy71
11-01-12, 11:21
Anyone ever take a shot at this?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nuru-bodyslide-and-sensual-massages-by-long-legged-hottie-28/11627673

Cheetah688
11-01-12, 12:47
OK, understood.

Can anybody help regarding my previous post?
Hello everybody, I need (neeeeeeeed) your help.

I am in Cleveland just for a week or two and I would like to visit a massage parlour. I am not looking for specials, just a regular happy ending massage, possibly naked girl, not old, not to fet. I would really prefere a walk in place, and if possible an Asian massage.

I see there is AM / PM Oriental Spa. Is this any good, what is the price for what I am looking for? Any other similar places, walk in, possibly asian. Please help.A little research goes a long way, especially when what you're asking for has already been reported on and all the tools to find them are right there on your keyboard. Put your requirements into the search fields on the other site and read the reviews from the results. You found the ad for am / pm, surely you saw the other sections offered at that site. View the ads, search the other site for reviews, make an educated decision, and jump in with both feet, just make sure to strap a 2 x4 across your butt. When you have more than 2 posts that do more than ask for something that can be found with minimal effort then maybe someone will help you out more than I just have.

Good luck in your search.

Smitty88
11-09-12, 13:51
Looking to find something interesting this weekend. Anyone have any info on this one?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/unforgettable-is-what-we-are-discreet-clean-studio-19/10803485

Gabe Kotter
11-10-12, 21:02
Looking to find something interesting this weekend. Anyone have any info on this one?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/unforgettable-is-what-we-are-discreet-clean-studio-19/10803485IMO looks TGTBT.

Untamed
11-12-12, 15:50
Anyone have any info on this one? I have seen quite a few massage girls in cleveland (, still looking for a wow factor) but have not tried her yet. Does anyone have any reviews of her? http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/3-something-beautiful-27/6251513

Smitty88
11-12-12, 22:07
I gave it a shot and am glad I did. Not sure if the picture is really her, but saw the blonde and chose the reverse rub. She's a cute girl with a great little body. Plenty of roaming. Head to toe. Anyone had a similar experience here? Didn't get the finish I was hoping for, though.

I know that at least one of the pics there using is fake. Because it is being used in a ad over near my area (Toledo) with a totally different phone number. The phone # used over here with the pic is a Michigan. So I'd say be somewhat leary. The pic I'm speaking of is the one with the pink bra and black thong.

Jqute
11-13-12, 11:58
I've known of this studio for years, and can vouch for it. However, I've not had an appt with this person in particular, although I've seen her. They generally don't use real pics only to protect the identity of the woman. Usually, they are fairly close representations. Also, they don't allow reviews. So if you look for reviews and don't find them, don't hold that against the young lady. You will not get FS here. They are careful. It's an office building with several rooms inside. By searching the number, or noticing that a number is often at the front of the ad title, you'll see others.

Anyone have any info on this one? I have seen quite a few massage girls in cleveland (, still looking for a wow factor) but have not tried her yet. Does anyone have any reviews of her?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/3-something-beautiful-27/6251513

Kenny 70
11-16-12, 10:58
I found this ad to be very interesting,( meaning the pics). This place has been known for strictly massage only, just over the Detroit Bridge, (where's that confounded bridge? Have you seen the bridge?) If you look through the pics posted, one would get the impression that you may now receive possibly more than A MASSAGE? I'm going to TOFTT.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-play-with-bbw-jasmine-26/1644042

PleezingU
11-16-12, 15:34
I found this ad to be very interesting, (meaning the pics). This place has been known for strictly massage only, just over the Detroit Bridge, (where's that confounded bridge? Have you seen the bridge?) If you look through the pics posted, one would get the impression that you may now receive possibly more than A MASSAGE? I'm going to TOFTT.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-play-with-bbw-jasmine-26/1644042I'd be interested to see what you find out. They have been around for years with nothing more than a standard massage. But the BP ad does raise some interest.

Stay safe!

VinnyB
11-16-12, 15:42
I found this ad to be very interesting, (meaning the pics). This place has been known for strictly massage only, just over the Detroit Bridge, (where's that confounded bridge? Have you seen the bridge?) If you look through the pics posted, one would get the impression that you may now receive possibly more than A MASSAGE? I'm going to TOFTT.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-play-with-bbw-jasmine-26/1644042I've been the place right over the detroit bridge, and for some reason I think thats the same number. I remember the 4099 part. I found it to be a waste of money, but they also were girls that just wore outfits and didn't show anything. This picture is new, but who knows. You might get lucky with this girl. But my opinion, not worth it

Fannima30
11-17-12, 14:02
I went there when it first opened. It Sucked. Had warning signs posted in the room. Stated something to the effect if we said or did anything sexual the massage would be ended and you would be asked to leave. Of course they collect the money upfront. I doubt its changed any.

Motoben560
11-19-12, 15:27
Anyone have any intel on Charity? I'll be visiting Cleveland soon and was thinking about seeing her. I searched this forum and didn't find anything. Also, she doesn't appear to have a current ad posted but I've recorded her information when I saw it earlier.

Skipped
11-19-12, 15:39
I went there when it first opened. It Sucked. Had warning signs posted in the room. Stated something to the effect if we said or did anything sexual the massage would be ended and you would be asked to leave. Of course they collect the money upfront. I doubt its changed any.I also went when the first opened ages ago. I beleive I was one of the first that booked the first week. Halfway throught the session the gal starts talking about grocery shopping for her kids and husband.

Bam, I realized I just make the sucker list. Might as well enoy the massage.

I'm also supprised that they are still out stringing along dumb saps like me.

Skip

Qtc1432
11-19-12, 21:58
Went to this AMP back in August and all the signs were encouraging, although the Asian woman was a bit older. No drapery was required and she worked the hell out of my upper legs and buttocks. She also encouraged me to rub her feet and legs when she was up on the table. On the flip she put a small cloth over my soldier, but he was standing at attention. She kept asking if I wanted 90 mins (I got the hour) , and I made it quite clear I was looking for a HE. Ultimately I was left disappointed in that regard, especially since all the signs were positive. It was a great massage though.

Anyways, I've read some info on here about the North Olmstead AMP on Lorain Road. Its not clear if they offer a HE from the reports. Would anyone be willing to share here or through PM?

Qtc1432
11-19-12, 23:09
I went to the North Ridgeville AMP in August. At first the signs were encouraging, no drapery was required, although the masseuse was a somewhat older asian woman. She gave a great massage, really worked the upper legs and buttocks. She also encouraged me to rub her feet and legs when she was on the table. On the flip she covered me with a small white washcloth, although I was standing at attention, if you catch my drift. She kept asking me if I wanted 90 mins (I scheduled an hour). I made it very apparent I wanted a HE, but was left disappointed. The massage was fantastic though and all the signs seemed to indicate that extras would be available. I don't know if it was just me?

Anyways, I'm looking for some info on the AMP in North Olmstead on Lorain Road. I read some encouraging reports here, but none explicitly said if a HE was offered, which is what I'm looking for. Any details on that would be appreciated, either posted here, or PMed to me.

Thanks

Kenny 70
11-20-12, 14:02
I went to the North Ridgeville AMP in August. At first the signs were encouraging, no drapery was required, although the masseuse was a somewhat older asian woman. She gave a great massage, really worked the upper legs and buttocks. She also encouraged me to rub her feet and legs when she was on the table. On the flip she covered me with a small white washcloth, although I was standing at attention, if you catch my drift. She kept asking me if I wanted 90 mins (I scheduled an hour). I made it very apparent I wanted a HE, but was left disappointed. The massage was fantastic though and all the signs seemed to indicate that extras would be available. I don't know if it was just me?

Anyways, I'm looking for some info on the AMP in North Olmstead on Lorain Road. I read some encouraging reports here, but none explicitly said if a HE was offered, which is what I'm looking for. Any details on that would be appreciated, either posted here, or PMed to me.

ThanksI had almost the very same experience about 2 weeks ago in North Olmstead. But, I opted for the 1/2 hour and was encouraged to upgrade to 60 minutes, which I turned down. Not sure in they're being very cautious and trying to establish a regular clientele?

Qtc1432
11-20-12, 14:30
I had almost the very same experience about 2 weeks ago in North Olmstead. But, I opted for the 1/2 hour and was encouraged to upgrade to 60 minutes, which I turned down. Not sure in they're being very cautious and trying to establish a regular clientele?Well I ended up going to the North Olmstead AMP and it was a huge disappointment. The woman who did my massage was not attractive, did not respond or attempt to flirt at all, and covered my entire body with a towel on the flip. No sign of any extras whatsoever. It seems like they're being extremely cautious. The massage was good but again, no extras whatsoever.

SensualSkyla
11-20-12, 18:52
Come on guys you know the law of the land which is why in public places like those parlors of which you advertise right here they can't do that. Of course if you want a REAL massage that is also very personal then you know what to do I'm sure. Why do you set yourself up for a disappointment knowing it's illegal to expect it, so there is chance it won't happen in such a place? I don't understand that. You are NOT a sucker when the massage itself is also a service that your body benefits from.

I won't talk about grocery stuff for my husband and kids tho I promise LOL.

They go home with your money still though, and then you complain about their legal service LOL as if every penny given means they owe that extra LOL, when I have been looking for someone to see regularly if possible who truly enjoys good service and is always happy.

Qtc1432
11-20-12, 23:00
Come on guys you know the law of the land which is why in public places like those parlors of which you advertise right here they can't do that. Of course if you want a REAL massage that is also very personal then you know what to do I'm sure. Why do you set yourself up for a disappointment knowing it's illegal to expect it, so there is chance it won't happen in such a place? I don't understand that. You are NOT a sucker when the massage itself is also a service that your body benefits from.

I won't talk about grocery stuff for my husband and kids tho I promise LOL.

They go home with your money still though, and then you complain about their legal service LOL as if every penny given means they owe that extra LOL, when I have been looking for someone to see regularly if possible who truly enjoys good service and is always happy.

213966You'd have to pay me to let you give me a massage. You wildebeest.

Azi28
11-21-12, 09:08
Looking for the details on Danielle and cougar from BP. They seem a little too consistent for extras.

Thanks

Kenny 70
11-26-12, 11:43
Wish me luck Guys, I'm TOFTT tomorrow with these two. Will report back after.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/motherdaughter-dual-bodyrubs-46/11855653

SensualSkyla
11-26-12, 14:53
Many do want a massage is a matter of fact PLUS our time IS provided also. Maybe you should know that is not the place for any illegal requests? Huh? LOL. And I want to know what is a table shower?

I was just at SilverSpa and it sucked! Paid $70 for the hour. Met two old hags. Both watched as I was laying there for a table shower. Then a third lady came in. She was the young cutie everyone else was getting! I freaking got stuck with the old hag the entire time. I asked if the young girl was availible, but in broken english, no choosing, its by turn. Wtf? ! ? ! So I was out $70 and all I got was a really good massage! But seriously, who the hell wants a massage!

VinnyB
11-27-12, 11:14
Many do want a massage is a matter of fact PLUS our time IS provided also. Maybe you should know that is not the place for any illegal requests? Huh? LOL. And I want to know what is a table shower?This page is here to give people their opinions on places so money isn't wasted. If someone does a good job, then obviously more people might try her out, and if someone doesn't do a good job, then people have a heads up not to waste their money. Its not a place for you to come in and give us your two cents on everything and try to advertise for yourself. Plus I've seen your ads. Do you really think you are should be asking for that much money?

LonelyGuy1976
11-27-12, 19:06
Many do want a massage is a matter of fact PLUS our time IS provided also. Maybe you should know that is not the place for any illegal requests? Huh? LOL. And I want to know what is a table shower?
This page is here to give people their opinions on places so money isn't wasted. If someone does a good job, then obviously more people might try her out, and if someone doesn't do a good job, then people have a heads up not to waste their money. Its not a place for you to come in and give us your two cents on everything and try to advertise for yourself. Plus I've seen your ads. Do you really think you are should be asking for that much money?Plus, any massage girl that does not provide any kind of extras shouldn't be advertising on this site at all. If there is any confusion they should go back and read about the purpose of this site.

AsianBlowjob
11-28-12, 22:12
And that has to be a super old quote, Silver Spa has been shut down for at least 4 or 5 years.

Cheetah688
11-29-12, 02:21
That quote was originally posted 9/29/06.

Fannima30
11-29-12, 12:23
Wish me luck Guys, I'm TOFTT tomorrow with these two. Will report back after.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/motherdaughter-dual-bodyrubs-46/11855653I am curious about them also. Feel free to pm me also. TIA

Kenny 70
11-29-12, 14:31
I am curious about them also. Feel free to pm me also. TIAOk Guys,

After 3 frustrating days of Jodi setting up an appointment with Christine and myself, then at the last minute, cancelling with some lame excuses I had enough. Yesterday she kept moving the time to later and later in the afternoon and telling me her daughter was and then wasn't going to be able to participate. I told her just to never mind. Well she went nuts, blowing up my phone and texting a barrage of threats and other B. S. How I wasted her time, and that it wasn't good enough for me to just see her (Jodi). I would recommend staying far away from her.

Fannima30
11-30-12, 11:44
I kind of figured that maybe the case where it would be hard to schedule with the younger one. At least she was being honest with you. Most of them would have told you the news about the younger one not being able to make it when you drive all the way over there. Thanks for the update. I don't like the ones with a short fuse either since I know someone like that.

Roboguy
11-30-12, 15:16
Ok Guys,

After 3 frustrating days of Jodi setting up an appointment with Christine and myself, then at the last minute, cancelling with some lame excuses I had enough. Yesterday she kept moving the time to later and later in the afternoon and telling me her daughter was and then wasn't going to be able to participate. I told her just to never mind. Well she went nuts, blowing up my phone and texting a barrage of threats and other B. S. How I wasted her time, and that it wasn't good enough for me to just see her (Jodi). I would recommend staying far away from her.I got the same treatment Tuesday from them. Now she calls everyday. I'm thinking about reporting her to my phone carrier

Fannima30
11-30-12, 16:23
I got the same treatment Tuesday from them. Now she calls everyday. I'm thinking about reporting her to my phone carrierYour phone provider can probably block that number from your phone. Easy to do.

Mike7794
11-30-12, 17:38
I am new to this site and am posting for the first time. I usually just read what the members post here, as they've been helpful in knowing who is and is not a good provider. I started an account because of an experience I had today with a girl named Brianna http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brianna-flirty-specials-xoxo-27/2327800. My experience was not a good one. First of all she's crazy. I drove all the way up to Parma from Akron. She sounded fine on the phone at the time. When I got to her street I had to call her, so she could direct me to the correct house. Said her house number blew off in the storm. It wasn't a bad neighborhood. Well as I'm driving down her street she starts freeking out about driving past her drive, but then freeked out when I pulled into the wrong one after she told me to make that turn. I had to tell her to calm down. I started to have doubts at that moment. Well I get in her house and we exchange pleasantries of Christmas time coming up and so forth. She then says wants the $100 first. I told her I don't pay before the service. She starts yelling that she's not a cop and pulls her shirt off to prove it. She then starts yelling some things that I can't even remember now, but I told her she was killing my mood of wanting a massage. She goes on about something and starts taking her pants off. I told her to put her pants back on and I'm just going to leave. I pull my money out and put $20 on her table for the trouble. She then grabs my wad out of my hand and I have to start trying to get it back. She then starts screaming "help help". I stopped and said something like this isn't worth it and told her to keep the money (about $200) and leave. Also she had a pitbull in the house, so I had that in the back of my mind. I didn't know what that dog was capable of doing. While I'm walking out she's yelling "I'm calling the cops" over and over. She whips her cell phone out like she is actually doing it LOL. I just want to give you guys a heads up to stay away from her. She's crazy like she's on drugs. Oh and by the way she's not the same as her pic. Chunky body type. She's in Parma and if you want details so you don't end up at her house then PM me. There are others in Parma that are fine, so I don't want to ruin things for them.

Cheetah688
12-01-12, 04:31
I am new to this site and am posting for the first time. I usually just read what the members post here, as they've been helpful in knowing who is and is not a good provider. I started an account because of an experience I had today with a girl named Brianna.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brianna-flirty-specials-xoxo-27/2327800.

My experience was not a good one. First of all she's crazy. I drove all the way up to Parma from Akron. She sounded fine on the phone at the time. When I got to her street I had to call her, so she could direct me to the correct house. Said her house number blew off in the storm. It wasn't a bad neighborhood. Well as I'm driving down her street she starts freeking out about driving past her drive, but then freeked out when I pulled into the wrong one after she told me to make that turn. I had to tell her to calm down. I started to have doubts at that moment. Well I get in her house and we exchange pleasantries of Christmas time coming up and so forth. She then says wants the $100 first. I told her I don't pay before the service. She starts yelling that she's not a cop and pulls her shirt off to prove it. She then starts yelling some things that I can't even remember now, but I told her she was killing my mood of wanting a massage. She goes on about something and starts taking her pants off. I told her to put her pants back on and I'm just going to leave. I pull my money out and put $20 on her table for the trouble. She then grabs my wad out of my hand and I have to start trying to get it back. She then starts screaming "help help". I stopped and said something like this isn't worth it and told her to keep the money (about $200) and leave. Also she had a pitbull in the house, so I had that in the back of my mind. I didn't know what that dog was capable of doing. While I'm walking out she's yelling "I'm calling the cops" over and over. She whips her cell phone out like she is actually doing it LOL. I just want to give you guys a heads up to stay away from her. She's crazy like she's on drugs. Oh and by the way she's not the same as her pic. Chunky body type. She's in Parma and if you want details so you don't end up at her house then PM me. There are others in Parma that are fine, so I don't want to ruin things for them.If its the Brianna I'm thinking about, you didn't give us a link to her ad, she's had nothing but bad reviews on the other site. Different names and numbers but the same style ad and usuallY at least one constant picuure. Remember, it it looks TGTBT. 99. 89 percent of the time it is. Please provide a link so we can verify.

Ziggle
12-01-12, 13:53
Spend 1/2 hour with Summer. Easy to find location in Parma area. Light body rub (which I prefer) then flipped over and she rubbed my legs and then a HJ. Not bad for only. 4

She is a talker but I didn't mind too much. Nice lady & given the low price I will return.

Mike7794
12-02-12, 12:17
I see that didn't work. Can someone tell me how to paste an address link?

Mike7794
12-02-12, 12:39
Spend 1/2 hour with Summer. Easy to find location in Parma area. Light body rub (which I prefer) then flipped over and she rubbed my legs and then a HJ. Not bad for only. 4

She is a talker but I didn't mind too much. Nice lady & given the low price I will return.Yep been there. Does a good job. Chunky but provided good service. That's what I meant in my post below that there are others in Parma that are good. Just stay away from that Brianna girl.

Mike7794
12-03-12, 06:35
Hope this works.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brianna-flirty-specials-xoxo-27/2327800

Goat Ohio
12-03-12, 11:28
Anyone with info on this.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/carmella-now-independent-29/9118187

Talked to her on the phone. Said she was a different Carmella and no FS or escort.

Charges 1. 4 for hour.

Very nice on phone and professional. Had a brain.

Let me know.

Goat

I Love Massage
12-03-12, 12:27
Anyone with info on this.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/carmella-now-independent-29/9118187

Talked to her on the phone. Said she was a different Carmella and no FS or escort.

Charges 1. 4 for hour.

Very nice on phone and professional. Had a brain.

Let me know.

GoatDifferent from what other Carmella? This is the Carmella from Jamies. Seen her several times, very nice and yes a brain. Not FS

VinnyB
12-04-12, 17:19
Hope this works.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brianna-flirty-specials-xoxo-27/2327800Did you find anything out about this one? I know the pics are fake, but I'm always interested in new ones.

Member #4302
12-04-12, 17:37
Did you find anything out about this one? I know the pics are fake, but I'm always interested in new ones.So if you know the pics are fake, and this person could look like anything, what exactly are you interested in? The writing of the ad? The quality of the photo shop?

DrGrayGhost
12-04-12, 19:15
Did you find anything out about this one? I know the pics are fake, but I'm always interested in new ones.My automatic assumption to someone posting "I hope this works" is that they tried posting something before that didn't work. Go back a few posts from what you replied to, which would still be on this first page, and you would see Mikes report on Brianna. It's really not that difficult! Some of these people make me feel like a genius!

Mike7794
12-05-12, 08:28
Did you find anything out about this one? I know the pics are fake, but I'm always interested in new ones.I recommend to stay away from this one. Read my post from a few days ago. It explains the experience I had with her.

Mike7794
12-05-12, 08:31
My automatic assumption to someone posting "I hope this works" is that they tried posting something before that didn't work. Go back a few posts from what you replied to, which would still be on this first page, and you would see Mikes report on Brianna. It's really not that difficult! Some of these people make me feel like a genius!I should have explained more instead of writing just the one sentence. Thanks for clarifying it for me.

HungryEye
12-05-12, 11:12
I've seen Mandy a few times over the years and always enjoyed the trip, good service, good value, if you haven't seen her she is worth the trip. Its been a year or so and she now has two girls working with her. I like the variety but I almost feel like when you go to your barber and instead of waiting for him you try the new guy, I feel like I'm cheating on him, LOL.

Here's a link.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lk-3-girls-60-early-bird-specials-accepting-ccs-22/10684214

Let me know if you have tried the new talent as I'm going to give it a shot very soon.

Thanks.

H.

Member #4350
12-05-12, 23:42
I've seen Mandy a few times over the years and always enjoyed the trip, good service, good value, if you haven't seen her she is worth the trip. Its been a year or so and she now has two girls working with her. I like the variety but I almost feel like when you go to your barber and instead of waiting for him you try the new guy, I feel like I'm cheating on him, LOL.

Here's a link.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lk-3-girls-60-early-bird-specials-accepting-ccs-22/10684214

Let me know if you have tried the new talent as I'm going to give it a shot very soon.

Thanks.

H.LOL. I like the barber analogy. I had a couple of semi-regulars that I was seeing that at some point offered "2 girls specials" and I declined for that very same reason.

Kenny 70
12-06-12, 10:50

Here's a link.

Thanks.

H.I visited with Taylor Tuesday, at Mandys place. She is the blond with a tat on her breast. You can tell she is still very very new, but is a sweetheart and very willing to please. I had a very pleasant visit and left very satisfied. I do plan on a revisit.

Kenny 70
12-06-12, 11:12
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cant-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-you-19/11758097

Any info on this little cutie?

Kenny 70
12-06-12, 11:32
Okay guys on my way to see this one.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-brittani-four-foot-seven-20/11893155

Dark Lotus
12-06-12, 12:45
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cant-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-you-19/11758097

Any info on this little cutie?Well when I saw her last, she worked at that's Hott, massage was ok, nothing to brag about, was. 60 at door +.80 for the he. She did strip down to her skivies, no DATY or fiv, was rushed before my hour was up, I really can't vouch for her now at her new location, things maybe better or worse. I wouldn't repeat.

Walleye Man
12-06-12, 14:08
Okay guys on my way to see this one.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-brittani-four-foot-seven-20/11893155Let us know if it's worth the trip to Canton. Saw her friend Bethany and will repeat. PM me if you wish.

W M

VinnyB
12-07-12, 10:01
So I got the feeling yesterday and I treated myself and tried another one out.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-sexy-jessica-specials-26/11226320

Decent rub, decent finish, decent price. Nothing too special to keep me coming back for more, but she does get a little closer with the regulars I was told. Went with the half hour, which I think was more like 10-15 minutes, and I'm pretty sure she lied to me about her weight, but oh well. Everything else was fine. Safe place, no run around with calling, stuff like that.

Kenny 70
12-07-12, 10:22
Let us know if it's worth the trip to Canton. Saw her friend Bethany and will repeat. PM me if you wish.

W MWas unable to complete the mission have re-schedule

Gabe Kotter
12-07-12, 11:18
I tried searching, but came up empty. So I'll leave it to my fellow mongers to find or let me know the intel on this beautiful piece.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/allow-me-to-pamper-you-soft-hands-amazing-touch-out-call-only/10871246

Thanks!

Be Safe and Always Check Your6

Jqute
12-08-12, 08:56
Yes, I can vouch for her. She began at Jay's place on west side, and went out on her own. She does yoga and has an energy about her that can be captivating. Well-spoken and educated. I won't go into what she will "do," suffice to say she is legit, very attractive (and looks like the pics, even though they may not be her) She's probably 5'10"

I tried searching, but came up empty. So I'll leave it to my fellow mongers to find or let me know the intel on this beautiful piece.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/allow-me-to-pamper-you-soft-hands-amazing-touch-out-call-only/10871246

Thanks!

Smitty88
12-08-12, 11:41
Jqute,

I tried to PM you, but your storage is maxed out. Let me know once you clear some space.

Thanks!

Yes, I can vouch for her. She began at Jay's place on west side, and went out on her own. She does yoga and has an energy about her that can be captivating. Well-spoken and educated. I won't go into what she will "do," suffice to say she is legit, very attractive (and looks like the pics, even though they may not be her) She's probably 5'10"

MrSmith1969
12-09-12, 10:01
I visited with Taylor Tuesday, at Mandys place. She is the blond with a tat on her breast. You can tell she is still very very new, but is a sweetheart and very willing to please. I had a very pleasant visit and left very satisfied. I do plan on a revisit.My friend reported he saw one of the friends. Apparently during the session which ran long because the girl was so into it, miss Mandy started banging on the door! He said that he had a great time but wished he could get misty's direct num.

Member #4302
12-09-12, 13:35
Yes, I can vouch for her. She began at Jay's place on west side, and went out on her own. She does yoga and has an energy about her that can be captivating. Well-spoken and educated. I won't go into what she will "do," suffice to say she is legit, very attractive (and looks like the pics, even though they may not be her) She's probably 5'10"Eh, so why wouldn't you want to "go into what she will do?" Do I have the wrong forum for this information?

Jqute
12-16-12, 15:36
She may be changing her services. It's been a couple of months. I was glad to contribute something, at least. Maybe someone else has seen her more recently?

Eh, so why wouldn't you want to "go into what she will do?" Do I have the wrong forum for this information?

Catfish222
12-16-12, 23:16
I'm looking for a massage parlor that offers nuru massages.

Anyone ever try a nuru massage?

If so what were their rates, and were the services good?

Cfish

Dark Lotus
12-19-12, 17:13
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-spa-massage-440-381-7458-brunswick/9772003

Any intel? I want to visit. I'm sure pictures are misleading.

Gabe Kotter
12-20-12, 09:21
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-spa-massage-440-381-7458-brunswick/9772003

Any intel? I want to visit. I'm sure pictures are misleading.I'm pretty sure that is one of Sandy's ads.

That being said, Sandy is still a fav.

Cheetah688
12-20-12, 10:34

Any intel? I want to visit. I'm sure pictures are misleading.Not this fiasco again. Look back about a month or so in the forum, my posts and a few others, its all there. Just one hint, who do you know in Brunswick that provides this service? PM if you don't want to search back. I WILL NOT discuss this in open forum, NOT AGAIN.

Keep it dry. C688

Dark Lotus
12-20-12, 12:40
Not this fiasco again. Look back about a month or so in the forum, my posts and a few others, its all there. Just one hint, who do you know in Brunswick that provides this service? PM if you don't want to search back. I WILL NOT discuss this in open forum, NOT AGAIN.

Keep it dry. C688I'm not in the forums here much, yes I know who your talking about, I've been there a few times, guess I just got over excited.

JtLauderdale
12-20-12, 13:34
I generally stick to full service backpage escorts, but I am in need of a good quality therapeutic back, neck, and shoulder massage. Being the monger I am, I'd like to find someone that packages the legit service with an HJ or more. Whenever I go somewhere a know is solely legit, I always feel strange laying there with my pole and tent. Please respond or PM me if you know someone who provides this service whether they advertise or are UTR. Any info is much appreciated.

Cheetah688
12-20-12, 14:46
Any info is much appreciated.Check BP & cross reference with the other site, then RTF here & check for info on any prospects. That should get you what you're looking for easy enough since there's not that many out there that provide quality service with a smile.

Keep it dry. C688

MrSmith1969
12-21-12, 11:14
So, last week I got called away unexpectedly on business. I was supposed to have a meeting with a poster in here. So, I'm out of town and found a suitable candidate to spend some time with, I apparently miss dialed the number, the lady that answered said this was a wrong number but what did I want, so I told her a massage, she said she would like to know more. So I told her, quoted her 50 for what I was going to pay, she said great! And let me say this UTR normal girl was a 6 maybe but spent the night!

Smitty88
12-22-12, 12:19
Jqute. Tried to PM you a couple of times recently, but am getting a response that there's no room left in your inbox. Let me know when you've cleared some space.

Cloaked
12-23-12, 12:54
So, last week I got called away unexpectedly on business. I was supposed to have a meeting with a poster in here. So, I'm out of town and found a suitable candidate to spend some time with, I apparently miss dialed the number, the lady that answered said this was a wrong number but what did I want, so I told her a massage, she said she would like to know more. So I told her, quoted her 50 for what I was going to pay, she said great! And let me say this UTR normal girl was a 6 maybe but spent the night!Pix? Don't tell and not share who! .

Thanks mate

Mickey7
12-31-12, 20:43
Does anyone have any info on this one? I swear I saw a favorable report on here but I can't seem to find it. None of my searches come up with it.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-tattood-redheads-do-have-more-fun-29/12121555

Mikey69
01-01-13, 10:20
Does anyone have any info on this one? I swear I saw a favorable report on here but I can't seem to find it. None of my searches come up with it.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-tattood-redheads-do-have-more-fun-29/12121555Search under "Penny" she was going by that name very recently.

DrGrayGhost
01-01-13, 17:25
Search under "Penny" she was going by that name very recently.Penny is a different redhead! # 1394 on cleveland backpage advertiser reviews.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8701-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1586390&viewfull=1#post1586390

Tonycacg
01-01-13, 22:33
Had dream I got a great massage by a nice asian the other day. Massage was absolutely fantastic, and felt so relieved afterwards. Very sweet girl, super nice, but a lot of screening and very selective. Seen her twice and says she is new to area and looking for a few regulars. Stumbled across her via me posting on CL.

Cloaked
01-02-13, 00:53

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-tattood-redheads-do-have-more-fun-29/12121555Great girl, clean- and FS is available if she likes you. Fantastic oral skills. Treat her good. You'll want more.

Cheers mate

LonelyGuy1976
01-02-13, 01:20
Great girl, clean- and FS is available if she likes you. Fantastic oral skills. Treat her good. You'll want more.

Cheers mateI think I remember a post or pm stating CBJ. Can you confirm or deny?

Cloaked
01-02-13, 23:25
I think I remember a post or pm stating CBJ. Can you confirm or deny?It *might* be BBBJ! .

Cheers!

OhioPete
01-06-13, 12:52
Just curious to see if any has seen:

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/3519048620.html

Jd1234
01-06-13, 14:08
I have been there more than a few times. Danielle is a young cute girl but Cougar delivers and is my type. If you start looking for extras it gets very pricey. I wonder what happened to Alanna. I had seen her there but haven't seen her lately.

Looking for the details on Danielle and cougar from BP. They seem a little too consistent for extras.

Thanks

Jd1234
01-06-13, 14:32
I need some info on some nice place in Cleveland area. I am not looking for a whole lot but something like a good massage and HE. Lately the providers I see are either too manual or way too expensive. Recently bumped into someone who charged me $ for a bad massage (30 mins) and horrible HE. She tried to upsell me for extras for extra $.

I need some recommendation on a good provider in Cleveland / Akron area who provides a good massage with a decent GFE type experience. I usually stick with spinners and athletic providers. Any info via the post or PM would be appreciated.

I Love Massage
01-07-13, 09:38
I have been there more than a few times. Danielle is a young cute girl but Cougar delivers and is my type. If you start looking for extras it gets very pricey. I wonder what happened to Alanna. I had seen her there but haven't seen her lately.Check BP under name Gina

GryOne83
01-09-13, 14:46
I have been there more than a few times. Danielle is a young cute girl but Cougar delivers and is my type. If you start looking for extras it gets very pricey. I wonder what happened to Alanna. I had seen her there but haven't seen her lately.I've been pondering Cougar for my next dive. Can you clarify "pricey" a bit? Anything would be appreciated!

VinnyB
01-09-13, 17:22
Has anyone tried this girl out yet?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-5-star-service-and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-24/11375746

I know I'm cheap and I usually try to not spend more than this, but wondering if she is even worth it. Lots of times I get what I pay for and its nothing special.

DrGrayGhost
01-09-13, 18:08

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-5-star-service-and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-24/11375746

I know I'm cheap and I usually try to not spend more than this, but wondering if she is even worth it. Lots of times I get what I pay for and its nothing special.I've never seen her, but from what I remember, it didn't sound good. Here's her old ad with the same phone number and a different picture that you may recognize.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DEWqgIE-k-QJ:columbus.backpage.com/BodyRubs/and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-5-star-service-and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-and9733-25/11375746

HungryEye
01-09-13, 23:47

I know I'm cheap and I usually try to not spend more than this, but wondering if she is even worth it. Lots of times I get what I pay for and its nothing special.How wrong can you be for the price. 5? I say its worth a shot, who knows maybe she's learned her lesson from the earlier review and now gives good service. The shoes are an upgrade, see'on Vinny TOFTT and report back.

I Love Massage
01-10-13, 09:33
I've been pondering Cougar for my next dive. Can you clarify "pricey" a bit? Anything would be appreciated!I don't think pricey at all, had a 1/2 for. 6 and received a complete body wash. Just not my cup of tea.

HungryEye
01-10-13, 09:37
Anybody ever receive more than a great massage from this one in Elyria? Had to try it last year because the massage alone was well worth the price but I left with a part of me stiffer than when I entered. I would have been an easy upsell at the end of my session. My request for an expanded menu was rejected with a smile and kind word but things change sometimes.

Recent BP ads,

*1 hr. $ 25 Massage*Happy New Year! Same Day / 7 Days. 37.

Feel free to PM me if you wish.

Thanks.

H.

HalfChi
01-10-13, 14:00
I don't think pricey at all, had a 1/2 for. 6 and received a complete body wash. Just not my cup of tea.I went with Danielle last time, haven't seen Cougar but was also interested. A 1 hour massage was $.1 with a very good back rub. I asked about touching and she was fine with everything but said "no pinching". I thought that was weird but then she probably sees a bunch of weird stuff. On the flip the options were mentioned and for another. 6 she gave a great CBJ.

To me, it was a little pricey but I was definitely a lot less stressed when I left!

Skipped
01-11-13, 12:45
Had dream I got a great massage by a nice asian the other day. Massage was absolutely fantastic, and felt so relieved afterwards. Very sweet girl, super nice, but a lot of screening and very selective. Seen her twice and says she is new to area and looking for a few regulars. Stumbled across her via me posting on CL.Tonycacg.

Are you able to post the link, If not can you pm if able.

Thanks.

Skipped

MrSmith1969
01-11-13, 23:07

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-tattood-redheads-do-have-more-fun-29/12121555So it's nothing on this?

CleveGuy35
01-12-13, 19:55
Been lurking and am new to these forums, so figured I'd start posting. Think I'm going to take some Ny-Quil and have a dream about this one on Monday.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-nude-massages-full-bliss-216-256-3980-beachwood-shaker-271-480-24/12235489

Any reasons as to why I should avoid? If not, I'll report back after I wake up.

M

CleveGuy35
01-14-13, 13:59
Been lurking and am new to these forums, so figured I'd start posting. Think I'm going to take some Ny-Quil and have a dream about this one on Monday.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-nude-massages-full-bliss-216-256-3980-beachwood-shaker-271-480-24/12235489

Any reasons as to why I should avoid? If not, I'll report back after I wake up.

MWell, took the plunge and wished I had it back. Oh well, it happens. Got the quick visit (stated she doesn't do 1hr sessions) and though she said it was 30, lasted 15 and was in / out and it was topless and not nude. Wouldn't repeat, but she is a nice girl and has a decent body.

M

Jd1234
01-16-13, 11:40
I don't think pricey at all, had a 1/2 for. 6 and received a complete body wash. Just not my cup of tea.I wasn't offered anything for. 6. Even a 30 min massage starts from. 8.

Any extras are well EXTRA.

With the economy down the drain, I don't think I can afford to spend $$ on 1 hour of fun. I would have to work 10 hours to make it up.

Bobby1862
01-16-13, 17:15
Well, took the plunge and wished I had it back. Oh well, it happens. Got the quick visit (stated she doesn't do 1hr sessions) and though she said it was 30, lasted 15 and was in / out and it was topless and not nude. Wouldn't repeat, but she is a nice girl and has a decent body.

MOuch. Thanks for the report!

MrSmith1969
01-17-13, 07:56
My friend said he had an amazing time with no name girl from BP rubs section. She is on the eastside and has amazing hands and a great strip tease &rub combo.

HungryEye
01-17-13, 09:49
IMO. There is no need to pay more than 60-80 if only HE.

Market prices are hovering right 40-50 for half hour and 60-80 for hour.

No need to drive pricing up.

Be safe.

GoatReading through some old post and I came across this one and its still true today. I don't begrudge any of the girls for getting whatever the market will bear but I also believe if you want more provide more or better service. As a seeker of great service for a fair price I've sampled many of Ohio's finest and have become a firm beliver that a higher price does not always equate to better service. All of my favorites today are moderately priced and provide excellent value. The moral of this story is don't be a chump.

H.

Cheetah688
01-17-13, 12:34
My friend said he had an amazing time with no name girl from BP rubs section. She is on the eastside and has amazing hands and a great strip tease &rub combo.You got a link?

Goat Ohio
01-17-13, 14:15
You got a link?My guess would be this.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-strip-tease-exotic-sensual-nude-massage-80-first-timers-special-27/11655486

But it is just a guess.

Be Safe.

Goat

CleveGuy35
01-17-13, 14:55
My guess would be this.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-strip-tease-exotic-sensual-nude-massage-80-first-timers-special-27/11655486

But it is just a guess.

Be Safe.

GoatCould be this one. A newer posting.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-nude-massage-by-marie-38dd-let-me-help-you-relax-29/12453680

Jd1234
01-21-13, 18:03
I keep seeing this ad pretty much every single day and couldn't find a single review. Anyone has experience with / info on either of these.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/3-something-beautiful-27/6251513