PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39

Cover216
10-26-23, 14:52
It's old new. They got busted a few weeks ago. Search this thread for Blue and you'll get all the info.Are you aware of anyone trying their new location?

MassageBig
10-27-23, 11:20
I had some work to do in the Hudson area and I remembered and ad on STG. So I looked it up, it was a foot spa. I called they said they weren't busy. The place is new, smells good but the girl looks like a wrestler. Probably a tight 160 lbs. Not flabby just a big girl. I didn't care I was going to get a massage and a HJ. I got the massage but she never pulled the sheet off when I pulled it off she put it back on & there was no flip.& no HJ! Fuck / shit spent $71.00 for a back&leg massage.I meant to post about this a month or so ago. The lady is built like a power lifter, but she won't do shit. Why is she advertising on those sites if she isn't doing shit.

I was disappointed as well. Decent massage, no flip / finish.

MassageBig
10-27-23, 11:26
I had some work to do in the Hudson area and I remembered and ad on STG. So I looked it up, it was a foot spa. I called they said they weren't busy. The place is new, smells good but the girl looks like a wrestler. Probably a tight 160 lbs. Not flabby just a big girl. I didn't care I was going to get a massage and a HJ. I got the massage but she never pulled the sheet off when I pulled it off she put it back on & there was no flip.& no HJ! Fuck / shit spent $71.00 for a back&leg massage.I meant to post about this a month or so ago. The lady is built like a power lifter, but she won't do shit. Why is she advertising on those sites if she isn't doing shit.

I was disappointed as well. Decent massage, no flip / finish.

DirtMerchant
10-27-23, 13:26
Are you aware of anyone trying their new location?Read down a few pages, there's at least one person talking about the hotel arrangements.

Holdrhem
10-29-23, 02:54
Heading to cleveland veterans day weekend. Any vets have any recommendations on best AMPs? Coming from cincy so anything near I-71 on the way will work.

DeskJockey
10-30-23, 05:33
I had some work to do in the Hudson area and I remembered and ad on STG. So I looked it up, it was a foot spa. I called they said they weren't busy. The place is new, smells good but the girl looks like a wrestler. Probably a tight 160 lbs. Not flabby just a big girl. I didn't care I was going to get a massage and a HJ. I got the massage but she never pulled the sheet off when I pulled it off she put it back on & there was no flip.& no HJ! Fuck / shit spent $71.00 for a back&leg massage.Dr. MoonDoggie:

Had a similar experience at this location. Its best to avoid this city, IMO.

DJ.

ILoveToCum420
10-30-23, 07:06
I had some work to do in the Hudson area and I remembered and ad on STG. So I looked it up, it was a foot spa. I called they said they weren't busy. The place is new, smells good but the girl looks like a wrestler. Probably a tight 160 lbs. Not flabby just a big girl. I didn't care I was going to get a massage and a HJ. I got the massage but she never pulled the sheet off when I pulled it off she put it back on & there was no flip.& no HJ! Fuck / shit spent $71.00 for a back&leg massage.Was it Sunnys? I went there once and made the mistake of stopping at the wrong place next door. Cute little Asian checked me in and this big burely white girl checked me in. Same experience no he. Realized the number on the door was different and the place I intended was next door, a lot less noticeable. Went in and got what I needed.

PhlipPhlop
10-30-23, 07:06
Anyone venture into this one. I don't remember reading anything about it Era spa https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/call-now-new-lady440-212-3715-/226879628143.

LoveSixNine
10-30-23, 07:50
Anyone venture into this one. I don't remember reading anything about it Era spa https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/call-now-new-lady440-212-3715-/226879628143.I gave it a few tries. Women were hit or miss on attractive and they always do the money haggle thing at the worst time and kill my mood. Not worth it IMO.

PhlipPhlop
10-31-23, 17:21
Got Lucky, her name, and as lucky as you get at these places. Not old not young, not beautiful not ugly kind of typical. But as far as the massage way above average and the flip included varying speed and even a little peck on the cheek and on the little guy. Before the flip oiled and massaged the backside and think it wouldn't have taken much to get a prostate massage, if that your thing. 45 half 60 tip because shirt went up and the massage was really good.

MoonDoggie
11-01-23, 06:55
Got Lucky, her name, and as lucky as you get at these places. Not old not young, not beautiful not ugly kind of typical. But as far as the massage way above average and the flip included varying speed and even a little peck on the cheek and on the little guy. Before the flip oiled and massaged the backside and think it wouldn't have taken much to get a prostate massage, if that your thing. 45 half 60 tip because shirt went up and the massage was really good.There are guys here, myself included that know Lucky. Probably the best kept secret in the NEO AMP scene. Spot on review, not old, not young, not pretty, not ugly, but she has something the other girls don't. *Me thinks it's her Geisha attitude.

PhlipPhlop
11-01-23, 17:19
There are guys here, myself included that know Lucky. Probably the best kept secret in the NEO AMP scene. Spot on review, not old, not young, not pretty, not ugly, but she has something the other girls don't. *Me thinks it's her Geisha attitude.Been there multiple time seem to draw someone different, except Eva? Twice, every time is she there all the time?

MoonDoggie
11-02-23, 05:20
Been there multiple time seem to draw someone different, except Eva? Twice, every time is she there all the time?IDK, when I go I call / text ahead ask to see Lucky & she says "I wait for you".

Goat Ohio
11-02-23, 20:06
Anyone with experience or info on this one?

https://instagram.com/pamlayz?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Snapchat roxy_lux69.

https://www.facebook.com/luckyme64?mibextid=9R9pXO

Seems real but wants deposit.

DirtMerchant
11-03-23, 00:20
IDK, when I go I call / text ahead ask to see Lucky & she says "I wait for you".I like Lucky just fine. She even came in and finished up for another girl so was terrible and then wouldn't let me tip her. I just wish I could get luckier with Lucky. If anyone has any experience getting extra from Lucky, please lmk.

Rafter17
11-03-23, 08:14
IDK, when I go I call / text ahead ask to see Lucky & she says "I wait for you".They say whatever it takes to get you to come in. I've been laying on the table before and the women stopped to answer the phone. Guy sked if there was a young girl there. She said yes. She was the only one there and wasn't young, probably 40's. A lot of times I've heard them say they aren't busy and to come in when I've only been there for 10 minutes of a 60 minute appointment. I don't bother texting or calling first and just show up.

JamesOnGuy
11-05-23, 11:32
Anyone with experience or info on this one?

https://instagram.com/pamlayz?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Snapchat roxy_lux69.

https://www.facebook.com/luckyme64?mibextid=9R9pXO

Seems real but wants deposit.Those pictures are of a retired cam model named Giselexoxo.

ILoveToCum420
11-06-23, 07:32
Had the pleasure of dreaming if this place. Ill say she was the most attractive Asian I've seen after the few I've dreamt about. She jept saying she needed more. 50/60. She said bring more next time. Just a HJ, as per usual that's all I'm dreaming about.

Fuzzyek
11-06-23, 10:34
Had the pleasure of dreaming if this place. Ill say she was the most attractive Asian I've seen after the few I've dreamt about. She jept saying she needed more. 50/60. She said bring more next time. Just a HJ, as per usual that's all I'm dreaming about.Very interesting revue, Don't waste your time or ours on such a piss poor revue.

AcyanLover78
11-06-23, 14:53
Had the pleasure of dreaming if this place. Ill say she was the most attractive Asian I've seen after the few I've dreamt about. She jept saying she needed more. 50/60. She said bring more next time. Just a HJ, as per usual that's all I'm dreaming about.What city? Thanks.

Jtjfjbo
11-06-23, 19:35
Forgive me, but I saw Monica the other day. I had limited time and didn't want to put a lot of effort into finding someone out that way so I shot Monica a text and she was available. It was what everyone knows and expects with Monica. There's good and bad to that in my opinion. You know she is going to have crazy stuff she wants to talk about but if you know how to talk to a crazy sounding person it's not that big of a deal. At least you know she is going to take her clothes off right away and she isn't going to haggle. The massage part sucks but she puts in the effort to make you happy (in my experience).

Goat Ohio
11-06-23, 21:10
Those pictures are of a retired cam model named Giselexoxo.That is a bummer.

Very active on Facebook.

Tempting but must think with big head.

Sweetg
11-07-23, 11:20
Forgive me, but I saw Monica the other day. I had limited time and didn't want to put a lot of effort into finding someone out that way so I shot Monica a text and she was available. It was what everyone knows and expects with Monica. There's good and bad to that in my opinion. You know she is going to have crazy stuff she wants to talk about but if you know how to talk to a crazy sounding person it's not that big of a deal. At least you know she is going to take her clothes off right away and she isn't going to haggle. The massage part sucks but she puts in the effort to make you happy (in my experience).She allow DATY? BBBJ?

ILoveToCum420
11-08-23, 08:00
Very interesting revue, Don't waste your time or ours on such a piss poor revue.Forgot to post the link, calm it down.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-sunrise-foot-spa-painesville-oh-88306#review-2366351.

Tf777
11-08-23, 14:05
Forgot to post the link, calm it down.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-sunrise-foot-spa-painesville-oh-88306#review-2366351.What was the build on the person you saw? They all seem to be a little thick around the mid section over there.

MoonDoggie
11-08-23, 17:30

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-sunrise-foot-spa-painesville-oh-88306#review-2366351.Don't drink & post, you'll forget the link. Good comeback.

MacDaddyjam
11-08-23, 22:40

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-sunrise-foot-spa-painesville-oh-88306#review-2366351.You can get FS here (everything covered). I think the name of the girl you had was Leilei. Good body and beautiful face. Maybe young 30 or even 20's. Wanted 2 got 1. 5.

"More next time".

Cover216
11-08-23, 23:38
Anyone have connections on a provider that will watersports, vomit and spit? I know it's gross but I want to try it.

RavensBurg
11-09-23, 12:10
Anyone have connections on a provider that will watersports, vomit and spit? I know it's gross but I want to try it.Check out Luna Lakeys on tryst. She's an ebony girl who will do everything you're looking for.

Slow Roller
11-09-23, 13:39
54. LOL, I broke into the hobby a little over 20 years ago and she was probably pushing 50 then.

Rafter17
11-09-23, 14:08
Drove past this morning. It doesn't look like they are going to reopening there again. The part of the building they were in has been painted and sign is gone. A couple of trucks backed up to the door. I'm guessing they are remodeling the inside.

EyeBuck
11-10-23, 09:34
Anybody remember red headed Harley Marley. She was the best. I know she shut down in Berea. Anyone know if she is active anywhere now?

Udon42
11-10-23, 11:42
Stopped by last night. Lily was the attendant. Very attractive nice rack and healthy built not like skinny Asians. She looked somewhat exotic and did not look like a typical Asian but was Chinese.

Paid 70 for house for hour stay. Lily spoke nearly zero English and communication was done by hand gestures. I tipped 100 for CBJ HJ partial nude titty suck on her on me. Massage was mediocre and was not really thorough. The stay got shortened like 45 min instead of full hour. She asked (gestured) 2 for FS and I declined.

If you try to talk to her with English, she won't understand and will use a translator app.

To me one and done.

DirtMerchant
11-10-23, 12:42
Drove past this morning. It doesn't look like they are going to reopening there again. The part of the building they were in has been painted and sign is gone. A couple of trucks backed up to the door. I'm guessing they are remodeling the inside.Yes, I was told they weren't going back to that location and have no plans to open a B&M again. Looks like they'll stick to hotels or maybe efficiency apartments. Just hope they stay Westside and not move over to Strongsville or Independence like the other Asian outfits.

Dirtydave1
11-10-23, 12:45
Anybody remember red headed Harley Marley. She was the best. I know she shut down in Berea. Anyone know if she is active anywhere now?She posted on ista about a month ago. Looked like she was back working. Maybe try hitting her up on there if you have an account. Harleymarleyshaven.

DirtMerchant
11-10-23, 12:46
Anybody remember red headed Harley Marley. She was the best. I know she shut down in Berea. Anyone know if she is active anywhere now?Last time I contacted her via IG she said she was done in the biz and that was at least 2 yrs. Ago.

MikeMichaels
11-10-23, 13:45
Anyone seen this one? Slim pickings on the east side.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/black_caribbean/nuru-massage-available-/092487906685

FigureRingLyle
11-10-23, 16:17
Last time I contacted her via IG she said she was done in the biz and that was at least 2 yrs. Ago.Didn't know her, but reading that makes me realize how good we had it and how fortunate I was to remember and be around (2010-2015) on Backpages and (2011-2022) Warren AMPs. Sorry nostalgic sucker attack over.

NorthCostGuy
11-13-23, 14:02
Last time I contacted her via IG she said she was done in the biz and that was at least 2 yrs. Ago.She's back on IG and working. She reached out to me a month or two ago. Still the same numbers.

DoctorDolittle
11-13-23, 23:21
She's back on IG and working. She reached out to me a month or two ago. Still the same numbers.Can you give us a phone number? And maybe a little info (age, area, etc) for those of us that haven't had the pleasure? PM if you prefer!

Rafter17
11-16-23, 16:11
Stopped in and got an early 30's decent looking girl. It was a good massage. No hint of lifting top or anything more offered than HJ. 60/40.

DeskJockey
11-17-23, 11:42
Went to Oriental Spa in Willoughby again. Got a new one. 50's, ok looking, mediocre massage, diy offered but declined. I needed a deep massage and she lost her strength half way through the session. Overall a disappointing experience. This place is trending down with older providers with poor massage skills. Used to have better experiences here precovid.

YMMV.

DoctorDolittle
11-17-23, 18:48
Anybody still in touch with the beautiful Zoey? She apparently hasn't posted since September, and hasn't responded to my texts. Anyone know anything?

For that matter, the flaky (at best) Serenity ("Location: Dancer" is what she always wrote in her ads) has also quit posting. Anyone know about her?

I'm just hoping no one is in jail.

MoonDoggie
11-18-23, 09:01
Went to Oriental Spa in Willoughby again. Got a new one. 50's, ok looking, mediocre massage, diy offered but declined. I needed a deep massage and she lost her strength half way through the session. Overall a disappointing experience. This place is trending down with older providers with poor massage skills. Used to have better experiences here precovid.

YMMV.YMMV is correct at Oriental. Generally you have to start with DIY then they join in thinking you're not LE. Although sometimes you hit the jackpot as in when Amy was there. She was so cute, she looked like my little sister. I didn't think I could go thru with the HE. But of course I did!

WoolfMan
11-20-23, 17:57
Anyone been here yet?

I haven't yet, but will be soon. Nice and close to me. Anyone??

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/best-in-town-440-832-1839sweet/875280585242

AsianBlowjob
11-20-23, 18:22
Anyone been here yet?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/best-in-town-440-832-1839sweet/875280585242If that location they have is correct, it will not be there long. Depending on how you count, there have been 4-6 parlors in Broadview / Brecksville and none last long. The reason for the count difference is they close them down and the AMP popped back up in the same spot, then they threw up the crime scene tape and kept them closed.

Searcher55
11-20-23, 18:46
I walked in and out of here two weeks ago, she looked well over 50 years old, but I' never saw the 2nd girl working that day.

Anyone been here yet?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/best-in-town-440-832-1839sweet/875280585242

Rafter17
11-21-23, 16:47
Messaged them and the reply I got back was that they want to take a photo of you when you first get there before anything happens. The amounts are what seems to be standard for all the Asians that have ads around here. I said I wasn't interested in having my pic taken and passed.

DirtMerchant
11-21-23, 17:10
Messaged them and the reply I got back was that they want to take a photo of you when you first get there before anything happens. The amounts are what seems to be standard for all the Asians that have ads around here. I said I wasn't interested in having my pic taken and passed.I msg'd you. That's not the experience I had but I was in touch with them on the reg before the hotels. And you can haggle some once you get in there.

DirtMerchant
11-22-23, 11:00
I frequented Blue Spa and have now visited the hotel set up they got going. It's legit. Amanda was actually back in town for a day or two so that's when I took the plunge and visited. Shitty hotel in Elyria. They had 3 different girls in 3 different rooms when I visited. Maybe it's because I had been in contact with them prior to the hotel move but they did not ask for any other confirmation from me other than when I would like to come and who I wanted to see. YMMV I guess. Donation is similar to before minus hf. Actually, donation went up a little but still less than hf.

RoadGlide21
11-23-23, 09:18
Was in Olmstead for work. Had an AMP listed as 1 mile from hotel so gave it a shot. 70 for house. Took a little convincing but got FS for 100 tip. No cover. Very good and enthusiastic. 3 Visits in 3 days / All outstanding service. Place is called you Spa.

Udon42
11-23-23, 12:38
Was in Olmstead for work. Had an AMP listed as 1 mile from hotel so gave it a shot. 70 for house. Took a little convincing but got FS for 100 tip. No cover. Very good and enthusiastic. 3 Visits in 3 days / All outstanding service. Place is called you Spa.You Spa is the name??

DirtMerchant
11-23-23, 16:51
Was in Olmstead for work. Had an AMP listed as 1 mile from hotel so gave it a shot. 70 for house. Took a little convincing but got FS for 100 tip. No cover. Very good and enthusiastic. 3 Visits in 3 days / All outstanding service. Place is called you Spa.Bro if you're getting regular FS for 100 at you spa you must have magic powers or a really good imagination. Unless things really changed there. You are talking about north Olmsted uspa by the BMV, right?

SR7D1
11-23-23, 23:50
Bro if you're getting regular FS for 100 at you spa you must have magic powers or a really good imagination. Unless things really changed there. You are talking about north Olmsted uspa by the BMV, right?Yeah I agree, been there about 5 times, FS never available at any price. OFC, YMMV but I highly doubt it.

LoveAsians2
11-26-23, 10:43
Yeah I agree, been there about 5 times, FS never available at any price. OFC, YMMV but I highly doubt it.I believe they fired her, she was the only pretty one there.

Primerib
11-26-23, 16:13
STG has an ad showing Sandy's picture. The ad represents her as being 32! (For you math wizards. You can read that as 32 Factorial!) It is common for a provider to shave. Off a few years of her age, but shaving decades is taking us for fools.

WestLRiot
11-27-23, 03:10
I frequented Blue Spa and have now visited the hotel set up they got going. It's legit. Amanda was actually back in town for a day or two so that's when I took the plunge and visited. Shitty hotel in Elyria. They had 3 different girls in 3 different rooms when I visited. Maybe it's because I had been in contact with them prior to the hotel move but they did not ask for any other confirmation from me other than when I would like to come and who I wanted to see. YMMV I guess. Donation is similar to before minus hf. Actually, donation went up a little but still less than hf.Can you pm me the address for Blue spa? Does their old phone number still work?

DirtMerchant
11-27-23, 14:10
Can you pm me the address for Blue spa? Does their old phone number still work?They still have the same # they had, and they are still listing ads on STG with that # (but it still has their old address). When you contact them they'll give you the address in Elyria.

HdRideHer6969
11-28-23, 00:10
I'm coming to the Cleveland area over the holiday season and would like some info on thes gals. You can pm me if you prefer. Thanks for the help.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/cleveland/bodyrubs/body-rubs/cidney-has-the-touch-27192.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/cleveland/bodyrubs/body-rubs/happiness-with-paige-outcall-only-39463.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/cleveland/bodyrubs/body-rubs/softvnulbwarmvnulbtouch-vnulb-destiny-outcall-only-28140.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/cleveland/bodyrubs/body-rubs/ms-mia-40221.html

NorthCostGuy
11-28-23, 08:41
I'm coming to the Cleveland area over the holiday season and would like some info on thes gals. You can pm me if you prefer. Thanks for the help.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/cleveland/bodyrubs/body-rubs/cidney-has-the-touch-27192.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/cleveland/bodyrubs/body-rubs/happiness-with-paige-outcall-only-39463.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/cleveland/bodyrubs/body-rubs/softvnulbwarmvnulbtouch-vnulb-destiny-outcall-only-28140.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/cleveland/bodyrubs/body-rubs/ms-mia-40221.htmlI have not seen any of those four. Rubrankings has the reputation for recycling ads, so be aware that some of those girls may not have taken out an ad in months. If you do see one of them, ask when the last time they did an ad, I'd be curious to find out. Good luck and play safe.

Dtapper
11-30-23, 17:20
I just walked into Angie's Spa like 2 minutes ago. There were two guys by the desk so I wandered off to the left to let them finish. The lady there walks up to me and says "closed". One of the guys says to me "police officers". I got the hell out before they tried to Id me.

So looks like they are busted.

We shall see. Glad I wasn't "in the act" when they came.

Be safe.

Rafter17
11-30-23, 19:23
I just walked into Angie's Spa like 2 minutes ago. There were two guys by the desk so I wandered off to the left to let them finish. The lady there walks up to me and says "closed". One of the guys says to me "police officers". I got the hell out before they tried to Id me.

So looks like they are busted.

We shall see. Glad I wasn't "in the act" when they came.

Be safe.Where is Angies spa at? Is that the one at chestnut commons?

Dtapper
11-30-23, 19:28
Where is Angies spa at?Chestnut Commons, Elyria.

DustinLee
11-30-23, 23:31
Have only found one review of this provider. It wasn't positive, but as I recall didn't have much detail about the service, nude, lingerie, HJ, BBBJ, FS, I'm curious?? She's been advertising a lot lately, which often isn't a good sign, sometimes means the provider doesn't have a lot of repeat business so she needs to constantly bring in new clients. Don't know. Anybody else have any info to share? I'm thinking about TOFTT, like to know a little bit more before going in if possible. If I see her I will definitely report https://skipthegames.com/posts/mentor/massage/caucasian_w/let-jamie-jingle-ur-bells-this/434835938389.

RoadGlide21
12-01-23, 02:00
Was in Olmstead for work. Had an AMP listed as 1 mile from hotel so gave it a shot. 70 for house. Took a little convincing but got FS for 100 tip. No cover. Very good and enthusiastic. 3 Visits in 3 days / All outstanding service. Place is called you Spa.Name of spa is you SPA Phone 440 532 1XXX.

267XX Brookpark Rd North Olmstead Oh.

Paid 70 house. 100 tip.

Went in around 6 pm.

Fuzzyek
12-01-23, 06:33
Have only found one review of this provider. It wasn't positive, but as I recall didn't have much detail about the service, nude, lingerie, HJ, BBBJ, FS, I'm curious?? She's been advertising a lot lately, which often isn't a good sign, sometimes means the provider doesn't have a lot of repeat business so she needs to constantly bring in new clients. Don't know. Anybody else have any info to share? I'm thinking about TOFTT, like to know a little bit more before going in if possible. If I see her I will definitely report https://skipthegames.com/posts/mentor/massage/caucasian_w/let-jamie-jingle-ur-bells-this/434835938389.Don'are waste your time on this one. Most everything you see here is a complete misrepresentation. I saw her once was a total waste of time and money.

DirtMerchant
12-01-23, 14:56
Name of spa is you SPA Phone 440 532 1XXX.

267XX Brookpark Rd North Olmstead Oh.

Paid 70 house. 100 tip.

Went in around 6 pm.The name of the provider? That's the important part.

Dtapper
12-01-23, 15:40
Google says "Permanently Closed". I really liked Eva there. Damn.

DirtMerchant
12-01-23, 18:26
Google says "Permanently Closed". I really liked Eva there. Damn.That's seems pretty quick for Google to already say Permanently Closed.

SR7D1
12-01-23, 20:39
The name of the provider? That's the important part.I think he's pulling your leg. Been there many times, nothing more than a HJ at any price. Believe me, I've tried. LOL.

TooManyLadies8
12-01-23, 21:42
I think he's pulling your leg. Been there many times, nothing more than a HJ at any price. Believe me, I've tried. LOL.Yeah, I think he straight up lied.

TooManyLadies8
12-01-23, 21:44
That's seems pretty quick for Google to already say Permanently Closed.This hobby is getting less and less safe in Ohio, especially AMPs. New methods, more intrusive overreach, etc.

Dtapper
12-02-23, 05:33
That's seems pretty quick for Google to already say Permanently Closed.The owner can quickly do this.

DirtMerchant
12-02-23, 17:29
I think he's pulling your leg. Been there many times, nothing more than a HJ at any price. Believe me, I've tried. LOL.So, I've gotten FS at some of these normal are&T AMPs, very recently in fact, so I never discount a report like this completely. In fact, Elyria uspa has had a few providers where I've been able to get FS (granted, not at the price the OP mentioned). However, and. Olmstead uspa, I have never had any luck there. Ever. Same with King Me in Grafton and that original foot spa out in Lorain. No joy. But some other places, you get talking to the right provider and you will occasionally get lucky. It's always BYOC though. Only one provider at any of these other places has ever had a wrapper ready and that was Linda at Elyria uspa years ago.

ThrobbinWood
12-02-23, 23:05
The owner can quickly do this.Google showed Chestnut Commons as Temporarily Closed just today.

MisterJao
12-03-23, 07:02
The owner can quickly do this.If I owned a business that just got busted and shut down, I'm pretty sure notifying Google would be at the bottom of my "to do" list. Just saying, it's amazing how fast they find out stuff, but I'm guessing the cops, not the owner, told Google.

ThirdTimes
12-03-23, 11:12
Driving through on the Ohio Turnpike to go to a funeral in PA. Any good places to stop for a massage and just the HJ? I'm not a FS type of person. Not looking for anything special. Something closer to the turnpike is preferred.

PhlipPhlop
12-04-23, 09:31
Google says "Permanently Closed". I really liked Eva there. Damn.Eva and lucky were good. Get comfortable, make relationships by being a familiar face, and the plug gets pulled. The "eahjs" eliminate Asian handjob squad is winning and wearing me down. 60 bucks for 50 minutes of, occasionally, a decent massage and the remaining minutes for activities between consenting adults. Idk just don't get it.

Pantagruel
12-04-23, 10:16
Forgive me, but I saw Monica the other day. I had limited time and didn't want to put a lot of effort into finding someone out that way so I shot Monica a text and she was available. It was what everyone knows and expects with Monica. There's good and bad to that in my opinion. You know she is going to have crazy stuff she wants to talk about but if you know how to talk to a crazy sounding person it's not that big of a deal. At least you know she is going to take her clothes off right away and she isn't going to haggle. The massage part sucks but she puts in the effort to make you happy (in my experience).

This Monica?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/cleveland/bodyrubs/body-rubs/executive-massage-25568.html

This is in Beechwood right? The address is no longer listed.

Pantagruel
12-04-23, 10:35
So, I've gotten FS at some of these normal are&T AMPs, very recently in fact, so I never discount a report like this completely. In fact, Elyria uspa has had a few providers where I've been able to get FS (granted, not at the price the OP mentioned). However, and. Olmstead uspa, I have never had any luck there. Ever. Same with King Me in Grafton and that original foot spa out in Lorain. No joy. But some other places, you get talking to the right provider and you will occasionally get lucky. It's always BYOC though. Only one provider at any of these other places has ever had a wrapper ready and that was Linda at Elyria uspa years ago.It is noteworthy that all of the Asian spa ads that were heretofore festooned with BBBJ BBFS inticements have become far less aggressive.

Things are going to get worse. I overheard my Christo-fascists relatives fuming about people having sex for any reason other than to make a child.

DirtMerchant
12-04-23, 10:38
It is noteworthy that all of the Asian spa ads that were heretofore festooned with BBBJ BBFS inticements have become far less aggressive.

Things are going to get worse. I overheard my Christo-fascists relatives fuming about people having sex for any reason other than to make a child.It's funny because I had suggested to the Blue Spa phone contact that they tone that ad down multiple times. I was like, trust me, the right people know. You don't want the wrong people knowing. Oh well.

The only ads I see like that now are the travelling hotel Asians.

Rafter17
12-04-23, 12:33
It is noteworthy that all of the Asian spa ads that were heretofore festooned with BBBJ BBFS inticements have become far less aggressive.

Things are going to get worse. I overheard my Christo-fascists relatives fuming about people having sex for any reason other than to make a child.I never understood why they were putting all that in their ads either. It just seemed like they were asking for LE to look at them.

Fuzzyek
12-04-23, 13:04
This Monica?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/cleveland/bodyrubs/body-rubs/executive-massage-25568.html

This is in Beechwood right? The address is no longer listed.I saw her once was a total waste of time.

Pantagruel
12-04-23, 14:55
It's funny because I had suggested to the Blue Spa phone contact that they tone that ad down multiple times. I was like, trust me, the right people know. You don't want the wrong people knowing. Oh well.

The only ads I see like that now are the travelling hotel Asians.Which of these ads is actually Blue Spa's. Trying those with Cleveland area codes and BBFS. I will say this, on STG the BBFS BBBJ ads only show up if you search for escorts instead of massage.

This one appeared promising but it seems Spa names are now not provided.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/asian/new-girl-new-arrived216-946-00/719622799452

And even though it states BBFS, it follows with always play safe. I hate that BS.

It's similar to offering Pornstar Experience with no bare services. Or providers with a gaggle of raw dogging videos then an everything covered disclaimer.

If anyone has gotten BBFS at an asian spa do enlighten me by PM.

Fuzzyek
12-04-23, 15:45
Which of these ads is actually Blue Spa's. Trying those with Cleveland area codes and BBFS. I will say this, on STG the BBFS BBBJ ads only show up if you search for escorts instead of massage.

This one appeared promising but it seems Spa names are now not provided.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/asian/new-girl-new-arrived216-946-00/719622799452

And even though it states BBFS, it follows with always play safe. I hate that BS.

It's similar to offering Pornstar Experience with no bare services. Or providers with a gaggle of raw dogging videos then an everything covered disclaimer.

If anyone has gotten BBFS at an asian spa do enlighten me by PM.I get a kick out of these Asian ads. They show all these good looking women but when you go they look nothing like photos used. I know they put a disclaimer in ad but girls you see are nowhere near as nice looking as ad.

JohnF74
12-04-23, 17:17
What ever happened to Mia that used to advertise on CL. She worked out of Parma on State rd. She was a thick Asian.

PhlipPhlop
12-04-23, 17:45
Was driving by Angie's, so I took a look. No open sign lit today, posted on the door, In violation of Lorain County health regulation 88-001 which stated. No person shall engage in or carry on the business of massage unless he has a valid massage business permit issued by the Lorain county health department" so more blah blah but also said they must cease and desist until such license is obtained from the county. Probably wouldn't hold my breath there. Next to that another sign said Order to vacate by the fire marshal "the fire marshal has determined that the conditions within the these premises are imminently dangerous " I'm betting the next sign is going to be for rent.

DirtMerchant
12-04-23, 17:55
I get a kick out of these Asian ads. They show all these good looking women but when you go they look nothing like photos used. I know they put a disclaimer in ad but girls you see are nowhere near as nice looking as ad.Blue Spa (now in a hotel) ran / runs ads with chicks that didn't exist. However - if you texted them and asked who was working, their name, a pic, they would send you a pic of the actual girls.

DirtMerchant
12-04-23, 17:56
Was driving by Angie's, so I took a look. No open sign lit today, posted on the door, In violation of Lorain County health regulation 88-001 which stated. No person shall engage in or carry on the business of massage unless he has a valid massage business permit issued by the Lorain county health department" so more blah blah but also said they must cease and desist until such license is obtained from the county. Probably wouldn't hold my breath there. Next to that another sign said Order to vacate by the fire marshal "the fire marshal has determined that the conditions within the these premises are imminently dangerous " I'm betting the next sign is going to be for rent.Ooof, is that the shit they're going to start pulling now to close these places? How many of these places have licensed MT?

The Concierge
12-04-23, 19:46
So, I've gotten FS at some of these normal are&T AMPs, very recently in fact, so I never discount a report like this completely. In fact, Elyria uspa has had a few providers where I've been able to get FS (granted, not at the price the OP mentioned). However, and. Olmstead uspa, I have never had any luck there. Ever. Same with King Me in Grafton and that original foot spa out in Lorain. No joy. But some other places, you get talking to the right provider and you will occasionally get lucky. It's always BYOC though. Only one provider at any of these other places has ever had a wrapper ready and that was Linda at Elyria uspa years ago.I visited the you Spa in Elyria around 3 weeks ago, and drew LeeLee. After a lackluster massage, on the flipside I asked if a BBBJCIM was on the menu. She indicated yes, for 120 tip. I feel she purposely used the language barrier between her and me by "playing dumb" later and took advantage of the situation by disappearing for a few minutes, then returning with a cover. After it was in place, she wouldn't finish while the cover was there, and after less than 1 minute (no exaggeration), she quickly removed the cover and reverted back to the standard HJ. I tried in vain to explain to her that she pretty much ignored what she had agreed to only minutes earlier. Most expensive tip for the least amount of service I've ever encountered. I would have been better off avoiding the AMPs all together and just contacting an escort.

The Concierge
12-04-23, 19:53
So, I've gotten FS at some of these normal are&T AMPs, very recently in fact, so I never discount a report like this completely. In fact, Elyria uspa has had a few providers where I've been able to get FS (granted, not at the price the OP mentioned). However, and. Olmstead uspa, I have never had any luck there. Ever. Same with King Me in Grafton and that original foot spa out in Lorain. No joy. But some other places, you get talking to the right provider and you will occasionally get lucky. It's always BYOC though. Only one provider at any of these other places has ever had a wrapper ready and that was Linda at Elyria uspa years ago.I visited the you Spa in Elyria around 3 weeks ago, and drew LeeLee. After a lackluster massage, on the flipside I asked if a BBBJCIM was on the menu. She indicated yes, for 120 tip. I feel she purposely used the language barrier between her and me by "playing dumb" later and took advantage of the situation by disappearing for a few minutes, then returning with a cover. After it was in place, she wouldn't finish while the cover was there, and after less than 1 minute (no exaggeration), she quickly removed the cover and reverted back to the standard HJ. I tried in vain to explain to her that she pretty much ignored what she had agreed to only minutes earlier. Most expensive tip for the least amount of service I've ever encountered. I would have been better off avoiding the AMPs all together and just contacting an escort.

ThrobbinWood
12-05-23, 10:19
Ooof, is that the shit they're going to start pulling now to close these places? How many of these places have licensed MT?Enforcing the license requirement started a while ago. I have a MT that I communicate with regularly. She is the most legit in the world, never any hint of any extras never any reports online. She was arrested several months ago for no license. Of course, the shop closed and that was the goal of the arrest. In the meantime a hardworking woman trying to make a decent living in a foreign country is emotionally and financially crushed.

Whad a contree!

Gill812
12-06-23, 19:19
I was traveling through Amherst today and stumbled on Diamond spa. Nothing in the search other than normal web page. It does look like a typical AMP from the outside, I didn't have time to stop, but the city location seems a bit scary, Amherst Lorain border. Does anyone have any info? Extras, looks, cost?

Thanks in advance.

DirtMerchant
12-07-23, 00:37
I was traveling through Amherst today and stumbled on Diamond spa. Nothing in the search other than normal web page. It does look like a typical AMP from the outside, I didn't have time to stop, but the city location seems a bit scary, Amherst Lorain border. Does anyone have any info? Extras, looks, cost?

Thanks in advance.Haven't been to it but this is they're ad on STG. Check it out and report back.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/grand-open-440-687-4880-top-ma/839264047320

LoveSixNine
12-07-23, 11:34
Haven't been to it but this is they're ad on STG. Check it out and report back.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/grand-open-440-687-4880-top-ma/839264047320I've been there and it's not bad. The girl was younger and gave a good massage and HE. 40/60.

DirtMerchant
12-07-23, 12:12
Following up on an earlier report about FS at uspa in and. Olmstead, I was able to procure some at Uspa Elyria. Past visits about 2 months ago with different women saw me obtain the ole ziplock baggie BJ but two new women are there, Anna and Cici, and I was able to talk my way into the deed with Anna for 1 bill.

Neither one of these chicks are lookers but they both have decent bodies for older gals. Just wanted to share the love with the community since I know it's all slim pickens nowadays. The thrill of the hunt is where it's at.

They both offered me oranges before I left. Really friendly ladies.

And as always YMMV.

Good luck.

DirtMerchant
12-07-23, 18:24
Haven't been to it but this is they're ad on STG. Check it out and report back.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/grand-open-440-687-4880-top-ma/839264047320I will also add that they started posting in the Escort section of STG which is sometimes a good sign.

DaveTheLoose
12-08-23, 19:05

Thanks in advance.I've been there. Just the typical AMP experience. Massage with HE, no hint of anything extra.

CockSki
12-09-23, 17:15
Was looking for some relaxation.

Went to this place. An hour was. 6 at the door. Only 1 lady working. My guess is late 40's early 50's Skinny woman. 6/10 on looks.

She asked if I prefer Light or Strong. I went for the strong. Massage was also 6/10 Massage lasted only 25 Min before the flip.

On the flip was offer HE for. 6 I asked if FS was available. Talked her from $$ down to $. 5 Decent time.

With the scarcity since Blue closed, not a terrible option. I would not make special trip, but if I'm already in the area, worth a stop.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/asian-massage-first-class-serv/478977680585

LittleSinned
12-10-23, 13:11
I've been to this establishment a few times and have enjoyed the services of CiCi, on multiple occasions. She is in her 40's, with small "b"'s, black hair (every time her hair has been put up in either a pony tail or in some sort of bun), always wears leggings with a flimsy skirt.

Anyhow, called in advanced for availability, entered the spa, and paid the hr donation ($70). Her massage skills are on point, I have to rank it 9/10 cause there is always room for improvement, light oil, hot towel cleanup, light touch w / tease before the flip. On the flip, standard handshake, with a good two handed slow technique. She does allow some otc roaming, and does some cooing and subtle moans to aide and assist. Another hot towel clean up and finish with leg and head massage.

In all, above average massage, left happy, didn't break the bank, and I have repeated. First time I was there, agreed to $50 for tip, but for the quality of massage and extra, I didn't argue and have been locked into rate.

I have seen CoCo there as well, very pretty, in her 30's, can be mistaken as bitchy / flirty and she trys to haggle more on the extra. But still a above average massage from her as well.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/asian/best-in-town-call-216-632-0111/032545944639

Rafter17
12-11-23, 12:35
Was looking for some relaxation.

Went to this place. An hour was. 6 at the door. Only 1 lady working. My guess is late 40's early 50's Skinny woman. 6/10 on looks.

She asked if I prefer Light or Strong. I went for the strong. Massage was also 6/10 Massage lasted only 25 Min before the flip.

On the flip was offer HE for. 6 I asked if FS was available. Talked her from $$ down to $. 5 Decent time.

With the scarcity since Blue closed, not a terrible option. I would not make special trip, but if I'm already in the area, worth a stop.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/asian-massage-first-class-serv/478977680585Sounds like a new person is finally there. The same one has been there since February. That place is actually in Lorain by a mile or so. There are three places in including that one that I know of in Lorain. There is only the one place in Amherst.

BDingas
12-11-23, 14:10
Is she still around used to see her regularly and tried to reach out but it's been crickets. Can pm if easiest.

JohnnyMe
12-12-23, 18:15
So Lux Spa which is run by Jessica https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/caucasian_w/jessica/612908997508 has 2 new young cuties using the same address.

Alicia: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/caucasian_w/alicia-/607681645866 (in red).

And.

Katie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/caucasian_w/relax--enjoy-/515152079751 (in white).

Haven't seen either of them because they are both quoting 200 hh and 300 hour under the Massage section. I saw Jessica once a long time ago. It wasn't worth it and everything was an upcharge, so I'm thinking that this wouldn't be good either.

BDingas
12-12-23, 18:20
So Lux Spa which is run by Jessica https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/caucasian_w/jessica/612908997508 has 2 new young cuties using the same address.

Alicia: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/caucasian_w/alicia-/607681645866 (in red).

And.

Katie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/caucasian_w/relax--enjoy-/515152079751 (in white).

Haven't seen either of them because they are both quoting 200 hh and 300 hour under the Massage section. I saw Jessica once a long time ago. It wasn't worth it and everything was an upcharge, so I'm thinking that this wouldn't be good either.Not good experience for the price there but if alicia looks like that I would go back and see if it changed. Maybe this weekend.

ScienceFair
12-12-23, 23:00
Went here.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/best-in-town-440-832-1839sweet/193912672623

In a bit of an open area, next to a bar and salon. Girl was nice, 50 for the hhr and 50 tip for HJ, light roaming but didn't try to upsell, didn't seem like there was much more on offer.

OldManBuckeye
12-13-23, 01:14
Is she still around used to see her regularly and tried to reach out but it's been crickets. Can pm if easiest.She hasn't responded in over a couple of years. Don't know anything else.

EmptyCup
12-13-23, 14:46
Sounds like a new person is finally there. The same one has been there since February. That place is actually in Lorain by a mile or so. There are three places in including that one that I know of in Lorain. There is only the one place in Amherst.Did a new place or new to me open just down the road from this place? I believe 3500 is the address.

DrainDoctor
12-14-23, 13:34

Thanks in advance.Been there several times. One girl named Cindy thin and extremely attractive in my opinion. Mediocre massage with a HE. Cannot get her to go FS and I've tried. Made her a very generous offer but still declined. Tug no problem shirt up a bit extra and will let you roam.

Polishboy
12-16-23, 08:34
Contact is email only, unless I missed something, I've never seen her, what did she offer in the past, if she emails me back, I'll try and set something up.Did you or anyone see Celeste lately? She is married now, so I doubt there are any extras offered. But you never know.

Ceasar160
12-16-23, 08:54
Celeste is offering extra's. BBBJ, FS offered to select clients.

Did you or anyone see Celeste lately? She is married now, so I doubt there are any extras offered. But you never know.

SR7D1
12-16-23, 12:09
Celeste is offering extra's. BBBJ, FS offered to select clients.Did a search here and on STG, could not find an ad or report abut what she looks like? Anyone have a link to the ad or pics?

DirtMerchant
12-16-23, 14:28
Did a search here and on STG, could not find an ad or report abut what she looks like? Anyone have a link to the ad or pics?The link was way back in the thread from September. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/caucasian_w/the-celestial-touch-for-a-heav/754251138125

SR7D1
12-16-23, 15:17
The link was way back in the thread from September. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/caucasian_w/the-celestial-touch-for-a-heav/754251138125

I did not know it was Celestial Touch. Got it. So she is good? I could go for an actually good massage and HE from a woman younger than the AMP spa hags around here.

OhioMonger
12-16-23, 18:15
Went here.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/best-in-town-440-832-1839sweet/193912672623

In a bit of an open area, next to a bar and salon. Girl was nice, 50 for the hhr and 50 tip for HJ, light roaming but didn't try to upsell, didn't seem like there was much more on offer.How did she look and how old would you say? This place is close enough that I may give it a shot, but they never seem to last long in Broadview Heights or surrounding areas.

Ceasar160
12-17-23, 11:43
The massage isn't a good massage if you're looking for that. Basically just rubbing lotion on you. Relaxing, but not therapeutic at all.

I did not know it was Celestial Touch. Got it. So she is good? I could go for an actually good massage and HE from a woman younger than the AMP spa hags around here.

SR7D1
12-17-23, 12:08
The massage isn't a good massage if you're looking for that. Basically just rubbing lotion on you. Relaxing, but not therapeutic at all.OK, well that is helpful. Thanks Caesar!

Gill812
12-18-23, 21:09
So, I went in blind. Got a cutie probably around 30'sh (could have been 50 in Asian years) didn't bother to ask her name. Tiny ass, C cup in the bra shirt and padded bra, up maybe a B. A very lamé massage with considerable teasing. Flip. Top up and a HJ. Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst I had. 45 house /55 tip.

Iwatsu
12-19-23, 19:05
I see all sorts of reports about Lorain and other places out west and NE of the city. I am going to be headed up to Cleveland next week. Anything you know of along the I-71 corridor from Columbus up? Anyplace west or NE of the city will be too far out of the way. I've been scrolling back a bit but haven't found much promising.

I used to stop by New Hi on Hunt but they've apparently closed.

Appreciate the help.

EmptyCup
12-19-23, 19:31
Did a new place or new to me open just down the road from this place? I believe 3500 is the address.Sorry couldn't find the ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyria/female-escorts/asian/440-453-7972new-asian-girl100-/891641643404. Is this place new? 4375 Oberlin, Lorain, OH don't think link went to exact post.

DirtMerchant
12-20-23, 08:00
EmptyCup,

This place is new, opened a few weeks ago. Huge place, former convenient mart. Two girls working right now- Lisa and Mia. Lisa older but not granny old, medium build, small chest. Mia, younger, thicc, nice rack. Bring money. They will try to highball you so ser their expectations appropriately. Get them nice and busy so they bring in more talent. This place is also a stone's throw from Golden Relax.

They have a standup shower. I was not helped / accompanied in the shower when I used it.

BudBowl2001
12-20-23, 10:17
Has a place right off highway. Tanld dhoers too.

I see all sorts of reports about Lorain and other places out west and NE of the city. I am going to be headed up to Cleveland next week. Anything you know of along the I-71 corridor from Columbus up? Anyplace west or NE of the city will be too far out of the way. I've been scrolling back a bit but haven't found much promising.

I used to stop by New Hi on Hunt but they've apparently closed.

Appreciate the help.

Bards Tale
12-20-23, 11:37
Has a place right off highway. Tanld dhoers too.I don't know if you're referring to the old Rainbow Spa that was right off of 71 on koogle rd, but if that's the one you're thinking of it's been gone for MANY MANY years. I used to go there alot on the mid 2000's only one now in ashland is the one right off of rt. 42 in a small plaza.

EmptyCup
12-20-23, 14:02
EmptyCup,

This place is new, opened a few weeks ago. Huge place, former convenient mart. Two girls working right now- Lisa and Mia. Lisa older but not granny old, medium build, small chest. Mia, younger, thicc, nice rack. Bring money. They will try to highball you so ser their expectations appropriately. Get them nice and busy so they bring in more talent. This place is also a stone's throw from Golden Relax.

They have a standup shower. I was not helped / accompanied in the shower when I used it.Thank you DirtMerchant, Not an easy drive to check it out. Just didn't want to waste timing drive out there and it being Golden trying to advertise. Golden had the same person working forever. Whenever I called said someone new working. Get there and it's the same. Thank you again.

Roboguy
12-21-23, 08:09
EmptyCup,

They have a standup shower. I was not helped / accompanied in the shower when I used it.Care to share how high they are trying to get?

Rafter17
12-21-23, 09:33
Care to share how high they are trying to get?50/70 door and they will ask for 200.

BearsBuddy
12-21-23, 11:35
How did she look and how old would you say? This place is close enough that I may give it a shot, but they never seem to last long in Broadview Heights or surrounding areas.I've been there. Publicly stating bcd info doesn't help them last but overall a decent experience. Lady high 40's a decent. Only one working at the time. Decent massage and happy.

Roboguy
12-22-23, 09:54
50/70 door and they will ask for 200.For FS? So that is the same as tiger spa.

DLand1971
12-22-23, 15:22
Blue Spa is now in Broadview Heights and is called Ocean Spa. 8XX3 Broadview Rd Broadview Heights OH 4XX47 330XXXX688.

DirtMerchant
12-22-23, 15:53
For FS? So that is the same as tiger spa.Weren't Sunny and Tiger HF +140?

TooManyLadies8
12-22-23, 17:57
Blue Spa is now in Broadview Heights and is called Ocean Spa. 8XX3 Broadview Rd Broadview Heights OH 4XX47 330XXXX688.Hmmm. Have you been?

The pattern you used to obscure the number does not add up to a discernible number for sure. Are you saying it's a 440 number I assume. The one advertising on Broadview has been reported on and has a different number, but that address would track. Does not seem to be them.

There's also another ad for them up now with them listing their old address again and calling themselves blue. Same old number.

You're not really protecting anything by reporting on it in this way. Just making it more suspect and confusing IMHO. Send the link.

Anyone been recently?

I'd avoid after seeing this posted in this way.

LoveBoobs2000
12-22-23, 17:57
Blue Spa is now in Broadview Heights and is called Ocean Spa. 8XX3 Broadview Rd Broadview Heights OH 4XX47 330XXXX688.Am I dumb? Because I'm interested in this and I can't find it. What are the X's supposed to represent? PM?

TooManyLadies8
12-22-23, 18:02
Weren't Sunny and Tiger HF +140?Not 140 as time went on. 200 at least usually. Not sure if you mean half by HF.

Dirtydave1
12-22-23, 18:11
Not 140 as time went on. 200 at least usually. Not sure if you mean half by HF.He meant House Fee + 140.

Dark Lotus
12-22-23, 18:16
Am I dumb? Because I'm interested in this and I can't find it. What are the X's supposed to represent? PM?Your not allowed to post phone numbers or addresses, that is why the x's are there, here is the ad for the spot.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/best-in-town-440-832-1839sweet/275066104386

TooManyLadies8
12-22-23, 18:34
Your not allowed to post phone numbers or addresses, that is why the x's are there, here is the ad for the spot.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/best-in-town-440-832-1839sweet/275066104386Right, but that's not them and the number doesn't match.

TooManyLadies8
12-22-23, 18:39
He meant House Fee + 140.Gotcha. Yeah it went up a lot after Covid along with everyone else's rates. Gone now anyhow. Bummer.

Other cities have it good. Not only good looking, but good service and better rates or equivalent and if more expensive worth it. Could you imagine a place around here lining up to take your pic? They get annoyed if you ask to see all who's there.

If you do get more than a HJ it's rarely sensual or worth it. Occasional nice time here and there. Sucks. If anyone has any winners right now PM me. I'll share what I know to trusted members that's out there now including the hotel girls, which has also gone downhill.

DLand1971
12-23-23, 01:02
Am I dumb? Because I'm interested in this and I can't find it. What are the X's supposed to represent? PM?https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/cleveland/female-escorts/3276964

DirtMerchant
12-23-23, 22:42
Blue Spa is now in Broadview Heights and is called Ocean Spa. 8XX3 Broadview Rd Broadview Heights OH 4XX47 330XXXX688.What makes you say these folks are affiliated with Blue Spa? I've been in touch with Blue Spa staff and they are still in a hotel; no physical spa location at the moment.

DLand1971
12-24-23, 08:53
What makes you say these folks are affiliated with Blue Spa? I've been in touch with Blue Spa staff and they are still in a hotel; no physical spa location at the moment.YuYu and Sophia there right now.

DirtMerchant
12-24-23, 13:37
YuYu and Sophia there right now.I haven't seen Yuyu or Sophia on the rotation since the bust and the hotel situation. I wonder if the are still affiliated.

DirtMerchant
12-24-23, 14:51
YuYu and Sophia there right now.I checked in with Blue Spa. While this is Yuyu and Sophia in Broadview, this place is not affiliated with Blue. Yuyu and Sophia just went their own way and ended up at this spa. At least you know this place is going to have halfway decent quality providers. Now if we can just get one of these places to get a table shower.

Roboguy
12-24-23, 16:52
https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/cleveland/female-escorts/3228727

DirtMerchant
12-24-23, 20:01
https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/cleveland/female-escorts/3228727Looks like it's a hotel agency. They told me no girl available at the moment.

DirtMerchant
12-24-23, 22:53
https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/cleveland/female-escorts/3228727Oh wait, I think this is just another number for Blue Spa as their old address was Ridge Rd and it matches up with what I was told earlier today: their most recent girl cancelled arriving so it's only Alyssa on the roster at the moment.

DirtMerchant
12-25-23, 03:08
You filthy animals.

DLand1971
12-25-23, 08:25
https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/cleveland/female-escorts/3228727That is Blue. Different number. Same result.

Oreo36
12-26-23, 20:34
Heard about Layla from Columbian Retreat ad on CL.

Rate. 80 for 1 hr very good massage. No extras available despite multiple attempts.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/hws/d/cleveland-colombian-retreat/7701273310.html

Searcher55
12-26-23, 21:52
So, PM me the details? You butt naked at least? She like ok with what? What's her age?

Heard about Layla from Columbian Retreat ad on CL.

Rate. 80 for 1 hr very good massage. No extras available despite multiple attempts.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/hws/d/cleveland-colombian-retreat/7701273310.html.

MelikeMassage
12-27-23, 09:54
Going to be heading up your guys way in a couple weeks for work. Going to be staying in Westlake right off RT. 90, any AMP or independents in that area can't seem to find much.

DirtMerchant
12-27-23, 12:32
Going to be heading up your guys way in a couple weeks for work. Going to be staying in Westlake right off RT. 90, any AMP or independents in that area can't seem to find much.Anything worth while is probably 15+ minutes in any direction.

BuckeyeGuy2
12-28-23, 00:15
Going to be heading up your guys way in a couple weeks for work. Going to be staying in Westlake right off RT. 90, any AMP or independents in that area can't seem to find much.About 16 miles west of Crocker Rd exit is a dependable independent. She's early 50's, looks better in pics than in person. Lives in a dump in a basement.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-hey-heyyyyy--text-me-today/794982651203

BDingas
12-28-23, 18:37
Is she still active been trying to text and get no response, granted its once every couple of weeks I send one. What about carolina?

MoonDoggie
12-30-23, 10:55
Going to be heading up your guys way in a couple weeks for work. Going to be staying in Westlake right off RT. 90, any AMP or independents in that area can't seem to find much.Clean, comfortable, & safe Depending on where you're at in Westlake just a few minutes south on Dover Center rd.

You-Spa.

Brookpark Rd extension.

North Olmsted, Ohio 4407.

Put it in your GPS, in a strip plaza.

EmptyCup
12-30-23, 11:55
EmptyCup,

They have a standup shower. I was not helped / accompanied in the shower when I used it.Was able to make it out this week. Got Lisa. Exactly as described. Everything covered and total cost 2 bills. Very good massage before and after the deed. CBJ and CFS. She was very accommodating to any requests. Was in there well over hour mark. I actually asked her to stop telling her I had places to be. Never seen other lady. LOL Lisa told me she was 28. Not!

BBSolo
12-30-23, 12:00
Where is this place. Tried looking up on google but no success.

Was able to make it out this week. Got Lisa. Exactly as described. Everything covered and total cost 2 bills. Very good massage before and after the deed. CBJ and CFS. She was very accommodating to any requests. Was in there well over hour mark. I actually asked her to stop telling her I had places to be. Never seen other lady. LOL Lisa told me she was 28. Not!

EmptyCup
12-30-23, 12:26
Where is this place. Tried looking up on google but no success.Post 9130 has link.

ThrobbinWood
12-30-23, 13:37
Post 9130 has link.I don"t see a link. Could you give the road and city? I will search.

EmptyCup
12-30-23, 15:47
I don"t see a link. Could you give the road and city? I will search.Sry 9119.

Sorry couldn't find the ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri.../891641643404. Is this place new? 4375 Oberlin, Lorain, OH don't think link went to exact post.

DirtMerchant
12-30-23, 16:26
Was able to make it out this week. Got Lisa. Exactly as described. Everything covered and total cost 2 bills. Very good massage before and after the deed. CBJ and CFS. She was very accommodating to any requests. Was in there well over hour mark. I actually asked her to stop telling her I had places to be. Never seen other lady. LOL Lisa told me she was 28. Not!Lisa was 28 about 15-20 yrs ago. Glad you had a good time. Mia is better looking and younger. Sings into the microphone for a really long time.

DaveTheLoose
01-02-24, 13:10
About 16 miles west of Crocker Rd exit is a dependable independent. She's early 50's, looks better in pics than in person. Lives in a dump in a basement.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-hey-heyyyyy--text-me-today/794982651203I've tried contacting her a couple of times and never gotten any response. Is she normally hard to get a hold of?

DirtMerchant
01-02-24, 13:23
I've tried contacting her a couple of times and never gotten any response. Is she normally hard to get a hold of?I msg'd her last year and she replied back pretty quickly. Sent me a picture of her face and I declined to visit. YMMV.

BuckeyeGuy2
01-02-24, 15:19
I've tried contacting her a couple of times and never gotten any response. Is she normally hard to get a hold of?Normally she responds promptly. I've only seen her during the day, but I think she's a night owl if you look her posts are often after midnight. Once she didn't respond to me, & when I got hold of her the next day she apologized & said she had slept all day.

Record Player
01-05-24, 16:13
Was able to make it out this week. Got Lisa. Exactly as described. Everything covered and total cost 2 bills. Very good massage before and after the deed. CBJ and CFS. She was very accommodating to any requests. Was in there well over hour mark. I actually asked her to stop telling her I had places to be. Never seen other lady. LOL Lisa told me she was 28. Not!Similar experience this week. Had LuLu but met Lisa after. She came in to make sur I came back.

Rafter17
01-05-24, 18:17
Similar experience this week. Had LuLu but met Lisa after. She came in to make sur I came back.They have had the other girl come out and meet me before when I was leaving. She was pushing the four hands for the next time I'm there. She said it was double the amount.

RavensBurg
01-06-24, 01:32
They have had the other girl come out and meet me before when I was leaving. She was pushing the four hands for the next time I'm there. She said it was double the amount.Stopped by last week. Drew Lisa, she looks decent, but nothing like the warren girls of yore. Very good massage, nice teasing, wanted $2 on top of the $65 house fee for FS. I declined. Settled for a HJ for an additional $6. Probably won't be back for the extras. Possibly return for the massage.

TooManyLadies8
01-06-24, 10:32
Similar experience this week. Had LuLu but met Lisa after. She came in to make sur I came back.How does Lulu look? Sounds like Mia is gone then?

RustyNailForU
01-07-24, 16:42
She had a space in office building on broadview and rockside few years back, does she have a new location in Parma area or an Ad posted.

TooManyLadies8
01-08-24, 01:55
They have had the other girl come out and meet me before when I was leaving. She was pushing the four hands for the next time I'm there. She said it was double the amount.Was it LuLu? If so how did she look?

Lisa is ok, nice lady, good massage and teasing, but odd scratches on body and what looked like track marks. Performance weak. Shorted on time. It's always YMMV, maybe she was just tired. Everything for 150. Mia is gone. For now anyhow.

Record Player
01-08-24, 14:01
How does Lulu look? Sounds like Mia is gone then?If Lisa looks are 7/10 then LuLu is 6/10. Flat chest with large nipples. Good attitude and massage 6/10. GPS If they don't get realistic with prices I probably won't go back.

The Concierge
01-08-24, 18:55
If Lisa looks are 7/10 then LuLu is 6/10. Flat chest with large nipples. Good attitude and massage 6/10. GPS If they don't get realistic with prices I probably won't go back.My experience with Lulu was only positive. While she didn't ask me whether I wanted a light / medium / hard massage, she got it just right and I didn't end up with any bruises. I was able to get her to agree to $150 for FS. She listened and followed my requests without displaying an attitude or pretending she didn't understand what I was saying. I especially liked the spaciousness of the rooms, not cramped and claustrophobic like some other AMPs. I did not get to see any other providers, and no one approached me or even mentioned the "4 Hands" option. Again, a positive experience and much nicer than my last few visits elsewhere.

Cover216
01-12-24, 15:41
About 16 miles west of Crocker Rd exit is a dependable independent. She's early 50's, looks better in pics than in person. Lives in a dump in a basement.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-hey-heyyyyy--text-me-today/794982651203Everything described is true. But, she has a banging body and very willing to do stuff.

DaveTheLoose
01-12-24, 18:50
How does Lulu look? Sounds like Mia is gone then?I got Mia when I went for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and while she was certainly nothing to complain about, she just seemed kind of mechanical. So if she's gone, I'm kind of glad I'll get somebody different when I go back.

Lancelot6969
01-12-24, 20:26
Everything described is true. But, she has a banging body and very willing to do stuff.I agree with this. Saw her in December. I think a lot of fun. Great kisser. I think she can actually get her feet up to her ears. It is all a blur now. But I enjoyed it and I'll go back. I will note that she is thinner than her pictures though.

DirtMerchant
01-13-24, 14:14
My experience with Lulu was only positive. While she didn't ask me whether I wanted a light / medium / hard massage, she got it just right and I didn't end up with any bruises. I was able to get her to agree to $150 for FS. She listened and followed my requests without displaying an attitude or pretending she didn't understand what I was saying. I especially liked the spaciousness of the rooms, not cramped and claustrophobic like some other AMPs. I did not get to see any other providers, and no one approached me or even mentioned the "4 Hands" option. Again, a positive experience and much nicer than my last few visits elsewhere.Saw Lulu the other day. She's straight from China and will use the phone to have a conversation of anything past "sucky" or "boom boom".

Short, thin, I think someone gave her an AMP 6/10 which might be right if not a little high. She was a nice woman and wanted to please.

Don't bother with HR, her massage skills are NON EXISTENT. Save yourself a few bucks and do HHR.

After the non existent massage she make boom boom motion. I handed her 140 and she thanked me without any protest. CFS. She's really good at singing into the microphone and she's pretty tight and can take a pounding but she ain't a looker by any means. So far Lisa, Mia and Lulu have all been average looks, with Mia being the youngest and probably cutest (but worst service).

Idk about this place. They need some better looking talent with some better service. They have SO much fucking room at this place and they have two girls and two rooms. I don't understand. Wasted opportunity.

GreenBayRebel
01-22-24, 09:01
Has anyone been to Painesville AMP across from the Fairgrounds the last couple weeks? Wondering how the new girls look. I was going up there when Emmy was there. But the text I got from them said she's gone and new girls are there now.

Wet440
01-22-24, 11:09
Has anyone been to Painesville AMP across from the Fairgrounds the last couple weeks? Wondering how the new girls look. I was going up there when Emmy was there. But the text I got from them said she's gone and new girls are there now.I was up there this past weekend, got an older one, wasn't really impressed. There has been some hotties in working there lately. Usually I've been seeing the younger ones working later afternoons and evenings. I was going to try the newer place up on the south side of the road until I saw one of the workers and she looked older. It became an instant no for me. Curious to know if the other two places are doing full service at all. I have to assume that is cutting into business drastically if not.

GreenBayRebel
01-22-24, 11:58
I was up there this past weekend, got an older one, wasn't really impressed. There has been some hotties in working there lately. Usually I've been seeing the younger ones working later afternoons and evenings. I was going to try the newer place up on the south side of the road until I saw one of the workers and she looked older. It became an instant no for me. Curious to know if the other two places are doing full service at all. I have to assume that is cutting into business drastically if not.I went to the one 5 minutes down the road from Fairgrounds and it was an older lady. Not horrible looking but didn't even ask for FS. And the only reason I went there is because fairgrounds parking lot was full. I hope they bring back the cuties. They had two younger cuties working at once last time I was there. But it was in November.

Ceasar160
01-22-24, 19:23
I've followed this back several times, and can't seem to figure out where this is. Probably just not familiar with the area, but. ?

Saw Lulu the other day. She's straight from China and will use the phone to have a conversation of anything past "sucky" or "boom boom".

Short, thin, I think someone gave her an AMP 6/10 which might be right if not a little high. She was a nice woman and wanted to please.

Don't bother with HR, her massage skills are NON EXISTENT. Save yourself a few bucks and do HHR.

After the non existent massage she make boom boom motion. I handed her 140 and she thanked me without any protest. CFS. She's really good at singing into the microphone and she's pretty tight and can take a pounding but she ain't a looker by any means. So far Lisa, Mia and Lulu have all been average looks, with Mia being the youngest and probably cutest (but worst service).

Idk about this place. They need some better looking talent with some better service. They have SO much fucking room at this place and they have two girls and two rooms. I don't understand. Wasted opportunity.

EmptyCup
01-22-24, 20:27
I've followed this back several times, and can't seem to figure out where this is. Probably just not familiar with the area, but. ?I don"t see a link. Could you give the road and city? I will search.

Sry 9119.

Sorry couldn't find the ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri.../891641643404. Is this place new? 4375 Oberlin, Lorain, OH don't think link went to exact post.

TooManyLadies8
01-22-24, 20:34
I don"t see a link. Could you give the road and city? I will search.

Sry 9119.

Sorry couldn't find the ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri.../891641643404. Is this place new? 4375 Oberlin, Lorain, OH don't think link went to exact post.There's graffiti on the side of the building that says "look". Sets off some alarm bells. Maybe people aren't happy with it. Perhaps that graffiti was already there.

TooManyLadies8
01-22-24, 20:35
Has anyone been to Painesville AMP across from the Fairgrounds the last couple weeks? Wondering how the new girls look. I was going up there when Emmy was there. But the text I got from them said she's gone and new girls are there now.Is this the one called Sunshine? They did have good looking ones for quite awhile. I'll stay home if it's changed.

BuckeyeGuy2
01-23-24, 00:16
There's graffiti on the side of the building that says "look". Sets off some alarm bells. Maybe people aren't happy with it. Perhaps that graffiti was already there.I looked at Google Maps & 437X Oberlin Ave. Is the Oberlin Food Fair which looks like a Deli / Convenient store. On the left is a Driving School. There's a furniture store behind those two. Is there a back door or something that I'm missing?

DirtMerchant
01-23-24, 00:26
I don"t see a link. Could you give the road and city? I will search.That's the correct address. Been around at least 2 months.

OhioMonger
01-23-24, 13:21
There were a bunch of police cars outside of the AMP on broadview this morning. Anyone know any details?

DirtMerchant
01-23-24, 13:28
There were a bunch of police cars outside of the AMP on broadview this morning. Anyone know any details?Man, is that the one where the former Blue Spa ladies were working? Yuyu and Sophia (going by Linda and Amy).

ThrobbinWood
01-23-24, 13:30
I looked at Google Maps & 437X Oberlin Ave. Is the Oberlin Food Fair which looks like a Deli / Convenient store. On the left is a Driving School. There's a furniture store behind those two. Is there a back door or something that I'm missing?If you are looking at Google Maps, it was last updated in 2019,5 years ago. Boots on the ground would be the best way to judge the post, not Google Maps.

DirtMerchant
01-23-24, 13:30
I looked at Google Maps & 437X Oberlin Ave. Is the Oberlin Food Fair which looks like a Deli / Convenient store. On the left is a Driving School. There's a furniture store behind those two. Is there a back door or something that I'm missing?It's the convenience store. Must have closed and they took over remodeled. See my prior posts about the place. It's huge but they walked off like the back half of it and only have two massage rooms up front.

ThrobbinWood
01-23-24, 13:33
There were a bunch of police cars outside of the AMP on broadview this morning. Anyone know any details?The donut shop closed early. Hahaha.

TooManyLadies8
01-23-24, 13:46
If you are looking at Google Maps, it was last updated in 2019,5 years ago. Boots on the ground would be the best way to judge the post, not Google Maps.Yes, it exists and the address isn't a secret and it's been reported on quite a bit.

Goat Ohio
01-23-24, 15:41
Thinking about trying this place out.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/hws/d/lakewood-4handed-massage-service/7710314359.html

Anyone been there for 2 hands or 4?

Goat Ohio
01-23-24, 15:43

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/hws/d/lakewood-4handed-massage-service/7710314359.html

Anyone have knowledge of it?

Let me know.

Be safe.

Goat.

TRS2020
01-23-24, 23:54

Let me know.

Be safe.

Goat.If you google the phone #, I believe it is Bethany. Many reviews on here mostly favorable. My experience with her was MEH while she was still offering HE. Read recently that she doesn't offer any longer. Also read some time back that her duo partner is her daughter. Bethany is probably 50 something.

MoonDoggie
01-24-24, 10:48

Let me know.

Be safe.

Goat.I don't know why the other poster said Bethany when you search the phone # it clearly comes up Sandra S. If I remember correctly she has always been a tease with no happy ending.

JamesOnGuy
01-24-24, 11:26
I don't know why the other poster said Bethany when you search the phone # it clearly comes up Sandra S. If I remember correctly she has always been a tease with no happy ending.Yes it's definitely Sandra. I reached out and she sent a sexy pic. I'm definitely curious, but I also heard there's no joy.

I Love Massage
01-24-24, 12:04
I don't know why the other poster said Bethany when you search the phone # it clearly comes up Sandra S. If I remember correctly she has always been a tease with no happy ending.100% correct!

Goat Ohio
01-24-24, 13:37
100% correct!Thanks for the info.

It is Sandra.

I had heard in the past no extras but I can always hope.

The pics she sent me make the line blurry on extras.

Be safe.

Goat.

ThrobbinWood
01-24-24, 14:41
I don't know why the other poster said Bethany when you search the phone # it clearly comes up Sandra S. If I remember correctly she has always been a tease with no happy ending.Her post also appears in the long list of many. Just google trying to expand the search I think.

Slow Roller
01-24-24, 18:40
Thanks for the info.

It is Sandra.

Be safe.

Goat.Yeah, no extra and not even a worth while massage.

Rafter17
01-24-24, 19:39
Anyone been there lately? I've been out of town and wondering if there were new girls there, or the same ones from couple weeks ago.

DirtMerchant
01-24-24, 20:52
Anyone been there lately? I've been out of town and wondering if there were new girls there, or the same ones from couple weeks ago.Still Lisa and Lulu until February.

TRS2020
01-25-24, 00:21
Her post also appears in the long list of many. Just google trying to expand the search I think.Sorry guys, didn't do an adequate amount of research. Googled phone # and Bethany was first to come up. Post #5485 from 2022 talked about Bethany duo with her daughter. I've also seen Sandra for many years, always a great massage and as for ending YMMV.

MoonDoggie
01-26-24, 16:13
1) New AMP at Chevrolet Boulevard and Snow Road. Just south of Snow Rd. On your right old beige L-shaped strip plaza. Says it's a foot spa, basically it is a space with two rooms and one attendant. Clean quiet not busy girls name is Amy or Cindy. On the flip standard process large breast big nipples, not so bad. 60+40.

2) The original Lorain AMP at Oberlin Road and Tower Boulevard. Amy is the attendant. There is a business card taped in the window next to the door that says golden reflex. The front door is locked electronic doorbell. Attendant is middle aged but not bad looking very good massage zero teasing standard process on the flip but you can't touch her. She keeps her distance 70+30. I mentioned it here because the place always stunk like mold and mildew. It's now cleaned up doesn't stink and the girl is kind of nice.

3) Green massage Lakewood on Madison. Either one Anna or Amy. Good massage lots of teasing and Chinese one finger salute. On the flip, depends on how deep your pockets are. Typically I get CBJ 60+100. Place is clean enough, girls are happy to see you.

DirtMerchant
01-26-24, 23:29
1) New AMP at Chevrolet Boulevard and Snow Road. Just south of Snow Rd. On your right old beige L-shaped strip plaza. Says it's a foot spa, basically it is a space with two rooms and one attendant. Clean quiet not busy girls name is Amy or Cindy. On the flip standard process large breast big nipples, not so bad. 60+40.

2) The original Lorain AMP at Oberlin Road and Tower Boulevard. Amy is the attendant. There is a business card taped in the window next to the door that says golden reflex. The front door is locked electronic doorbell. Attendant is middle aged but not bad looking very good massage zero teasing standard process on the flip but you can't touch her. She keeps her distance 70+30. I mentioned it here because the place always stunk like mold and mildew. It's now cleaned up doesn't stink and the girl is kind of nice.

3) Green massage Lakewood on Madison. Either one Anna or Amy. Good massage lots of teasing and Chinese one finger salute. On the flip, depends on how deep your pockets are. Typically I get CBJ 60+100. Place is clean enough, girls are happy to see you.Every time I call Golden its Cathy or Jessica. I saw an ad for the snow Rd joint the other day so thanks for TOFTT. And green is always good for CBJ. Anna, Amy or Cici there right now.

Really wish more of these places were good for some FS. Get that money while you can ladies.

HobbyMan1999
01-28-24, 06:00
Her post also appears in the long list of many. Just google trying to expand the search I think.I got to know her pretty well, but haven't seen her in a while. Called her and she said no more HE cause she's in a relationship. Ugh. I told her to keep me posted if that changes again. Not to jinx her love life, but.

TooMuchFun99
01-28-24, 13:46
Man, is that the one where the former Blue Spa ladies were working? Yuyu and Sophia (going by Linda and Amy).Met Amy about a week before. Very nice time, very friendly your lady. Had no idea they were from blue spa. If I hear she lands anywhere else in the area I'll definitely be up for a return visit.

TooManyLadies8
01-28-24, 18:56
Met Amy about a week before. Very nice time, very friendly your lady. Had no idea they were from blue spa. If I hear she lands anywhere else in the area I'll definitely be up for a return visit.Green ladies from Blue? They are not.

I wouldn't go to any parlors right now, they're obviously looking at all of them, but I'd especially not go to Lakewood unfortunately.

KnowTheFacts
01-28-24, 21:29
There was a new law that passed recently, in OHIO. Any massage places must have a licensed therapist from Ohio. I know of three places in the area that were not allowed to renew their building leases. One was a few months ago and two just recently. Sad day. Looks like I will have to go to Pittsburgh.

KnowTheFacts
01-28-24, 21:33
Closed. Was open two Fridays ago, this past Friday, lights out and sign on door. No answer on phone, but I got a response text, there were closed for good.

KnowTheFacts
01-28-24, 21:35
Her post also appears in the long list of many. Just google trying to expand the search I think.She gives good massage, but off limits to any real touching. No tittie suck, but will leave happy.

KnowTheFacts
01-28-24, 21:36
Thanks for the info.

It is Sandra.

Be safe.

Goat.Never any extras.

DirtMerchant
01-28-24, 22:39
Green ladies from Blue? They are not.

I wouldn't go to any parlors right now, they're obviously looking at all of them, but I'd especially not go to Lakewood unfortunately.Green or Mspa or both?

TooMuchFun99
01-29-24, 17:46
Green ladies from Blue? They are not.

I wouldn't go to any parlors right now, they're obviously looking at all of them, but I'd especially not go to Lakewood unfortunately.This was in Broadview heights and as someone now reports is closed.

TRS2020
01-29-24, 19:45
Anyone have any info on the lady posted on Craigslist this past week?

TooManyLadies8
01-29-24, 22:29
Green or Mspa or both?Both. Ya never know, but I won't be surprised if these are next to close.

Slow Roller
01-30-24, 00:47
Anyone have any info on the lady posted on Craigslist this past week?I didn't see the ad, but Marley used to do the massage and haircut thing, but everything I heard is that she retired from the biz.

TooManyLadies8
01-30-24, 01:35
I didn't see the ad, but Marley used to do the massage and haircut thing, but everything I heard is that she retired from the biz.She's been back. On instagram. But nobody seems to want to say if she's FS.

TRS2020
01-30-24, 10:01
She's been back. On instagram. But nobody seems to want to say if she's FS.This lady is older than Marley.

TooManyLadies8
01-30-24, 16:05
This lady is older than Marley.That's cool, but I directly addressed his comment about Marley.

PhlipPhlop
01-31-24, 01:11

3) Green massage Lakewood on Madison. Either one Anna or Amy. Good massage lots of teasing and Chinese one finger salute. On the flip, depends on how deep your pockets are. Typically I get CBJ 60+100. Place is clean enough, girls are happy to see you.It's Cindy and damn her nips are inch and a half easy, she's very pleasant as well.

LoveBoobs2000
01-31-24, 19:02

3) Green massage Lakewood on Madison. Either one Anna or Amy. Good massage lots of teasing and Chinese one finger salute. On the flip, depends on how deep your pockets are. Typically I get CBJ 60+100. Place is clean enough, girls are happy to see you.Highly interested in the snow rd location and wonder if it's safe going into the weekend.

MoonDoggie
02-01-24, 09:22
Highly interested in the snow rd location and wonder if it's safe going into the weekend.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=avNraWT8CSI

DirtMerchant
02-01-24, 20:06
It's Cindy and damn her nips are inch and a half easy, she's very pleasant as well.Met Cindy recently based on your description and she is everything you said. Decent back walk and massage as well. No further than the standard finish for her but that was fine with that since her best attributes were in my face. She said there was another attendant there but I did not see or hear them.

AJSeat
02-02-24, 17:02
It's Cindy and damn her nips are inch and a half easy, she's very pleasant as well.Does she lift the top and allow them to be touched?

Goat Ohio
02-03-24, 08:05
Anyone try out these two since they started posting again?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/caucasian_w/two-girls-are-better-than-one/035354553214

Let me know. I am a sucker for 4 hands.

Be safe.

Goat.

PhlipPhlop
02-03-24, 12:55
Does she lift the top and allow them to be touched?Yes but the cosponsor of this bill is Rep. Sean Brennan (D-Parma, one and done for me.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/columbus/ohio-lawmakers-target-illicit-massage-businesses-to-combat-human-trafficking/

SR7D1
02-03-24, 13:02
Anyone try out these two since they started posting again?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/caucasian_w/two-girls-are-better-than-one/035354553214

Let me know. I am a sucker for 4 hands.

Be safe.

Goat.I would try them but only one is cute, the other is a hefer. Must be why the chubby one wrote the ad stating both girls, not just one. LOL.

DirtMerchant
02-03-24, 16:25
Blue Spa, formerly in a B&M location and then an Elyria hotel has picked up and moved clear across to the other side of Cleveland. They're now in an extended stay in Beechwood. Still using the same phone # as before. They still send a pic of the actual girl at the location, so that's at least nice but that's a big hike for me so likely won't visit again soon. Good news for you folks on Eastside though. The Blue Spa folks almost always had high quality providers and, again, send you the real pic of who you'll see. Good luck.

BukLulu
02-03-24, 17:54
So, I was bored so I went to Great Northern Mall. Walked around a bit. Came upon an Asian massage place in the mall. Asked the dude at the front desk how much for a rub and tug. He asked, "Do you want sucky sucky and fucky and fucky? We have #1 boom boom. " I said, "Sure. Give me #1 boom boom. " So, he leads me to the private room, I undress. It's pitch black. I can't see a thing. I lie on the table. Lady comes in. Starts a shitty massage. Anyhow, flips me over herself (***** was strong) starts tugging on my fat cock. Next thing I know she's riding me. Probably the loosest pussy I've ever been inside. Anyhow, I nut inside her, no condom, and she's says, "Times up. " I feel that I recognized the voice so I scramble for my cell phone, turn on the flashlight feature and I was right. I did recognize my mom's voice.

SR7D1
02-04-24, 07:36
Blue Spa, formerly in a B&M location and then an Elyria hotel has picked up and moved clear across to the other side of Cleveland. They're now in an extended stay in Beechwood. Still using the same phone # as before. They still send a pic of the actual girl at the location, so that's at least nice but that's a big hike for me so likely won't visit again soon. Good news for you folks on Eastside though. The Blue Spa folks almost always had high quality providers and, again, send you the real pic of who you'll see. Good luck.Thanks Dirt for the update. I went to Blue once when they were at their original location, she was meh but FS. I would try them again if the girls were younger and slimmer. Who do I keep an eye out for IYO. Downside to the hotel is, I do really like a massage and on a bed, that just can't really happen. I don't have their # so if you can PM me that would be helpful. TIA.

Yafux
02-04-24, 09:55
Blue Spa, formerly in a B&M location and then an Elyria hotel has picked up and moved clear across to the other side of Cleveland. They're now in an extended stay in Beechwood. Still using the same phone # as before. They still send a pic of the actual girl at the location, so that's at least nice but that's a big hike for me so likely won't visit again soon. Good news for you folks on Eastside though. The Blue Spa folks almost always had high quality providers and, again, send you the real pic of who you'll see. Good luck.I just texted the owner who said they are in the same location they have been since the raid. And it's nowhere near Beachwood.

ThrobbinWood
02-04-24, 13:14
369434 I am not a member of TER I would appreciate knowing reviews for this person. Looking for a safe, drug free nice massage.

EmptyCup
02-04-24, 14:18
Blue Spa, formerly in a B&M location and then an Elyria hotel has picked up and moved clear across to the other side of Cleveland. They're now in an extended stay in Beechwood. Still using the same phone # as before. They still send a pic of the actual girl at the location, so that's at least nice but that's a big hike for me so likely won't visit again soon. Good news for you folks on Eastside though. The Blue Spa folks almost always had high quality providers and, again, send you the real pic of who you'll see. Good luck.Stopped in Thursday last week still providing services in Elyria hotel.

DirtMerchant
02-04-24, 19:34
Stopped in Thursday last week still providing services in Elyria hotel.Weird. Are you using the number that ends in 1625? Because that's the number I've always used for them and I got a text from them 2 days ago that said they are now in Beechwood. Please PM me if you are using a different number?

DirtMerchant
02-05-24, 09:47
Weird. Are you using the number that ends in 1625? Because that's the number I've always used for them and I got a text from them 2 days ago that said they are now in Beechwood. Please PM me if you are using a different number?The contact at Blue msg'd me to tell me they did not move. They just don't have a girl currently and they were giving me the address of another outfit (Beechwood) that had a girl I might like while Blue is waiting for new girl (s) to show up. The most recent girl (Merry) left and they won't have a new girl until after Lunar New Year and they will continue to be in Elyria.

Sorry for the confusion but they really confused me by msging me about Beechwood. I even asked them to confirm about the move when they originally msgd me and they seemed to confirm that they had in fact moved.

Sorry to you guys for the confusion.

EmptyCup
02-05-24, 10:39
Weird. Are you using the number that ends in 1625? Because that's the number I've always used for them and I got a text from them 2 days ago that said they are now in Beechwood. Please PM me if you are using a different number?Yes using the same number as always. Stayed away from Blue for awhile after the raid. They are pricey but like posted they do send real pics and service is always there. Kinda like the showers and bed for play area.

BukLulu
02-05-24, 10:44
Does she lift the top and allow them to be touched?This broad. Man. It's one thing for a broad to stick a finger or fist in your asshole, but this broad donned a strap on and entered me from behind.

TooManyLadies8
02-05-24, 20:41
The contact at Blue msg'd me to tell me they did not move. They just don't have a girl currently and they were giving me the address of another outfit (Beechwood) that had a girl I might like while Blue is waiting for new girl (s) to show up. The most recent girl (Merry) left and they won't have a new girl until after Lunar New Year and they will continue to be in Elyria.

Sorry for the confusion but they really confused me by msging me about Beechwood. I even asked them to confirm about the move when they originally msgd me and they seemed to confirm that they had in fact moved.

Sorry to you guys for the confusion.Confusing for sure! As they said as of yesterday they still had someone, different name than that, and said things only the other Asian hotel outfits do. Maybe they are working together now. I'm staying away anyhow, but that sets off red flags.

DirtMerchant
02-06-24, 13:15
Thanks Dirt for the update. I went to Blue once when they were at their original location, she was meh but FS. I would try them again if the girls were younger and slimmer. Who do I keep an eye out for IYO. Downside to the hotel is, I do really like a massage and on a bed, that just can't really happen. I don't have their # so if you can PM me that would be helpful. TIA.SR7 D1 clear your inbox.

SR7D1
02-06-24, 14:51
SR7 D1 clear your inbox.Done, thank you.

EmptyCup
02-07-24, 10:12
Few have messaged asking for contact info,. Latest link from Skip. I'll be the first to admit I know nothing how the Asian lady mind works. From what I understand she only takes exiting customers from when the spa was open.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/440-420-1625new-lady100-sexy-l/308468949304

Rafter17
02-07-24, 10:47
Few have messaged asking for contact info,. Latest link from Skip. I'll be the first to admit I know nothing how the Asian lady mind works. From what I understand she only takes exiting customers from when the spa was open.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/massage/asian/440-420-1625new-lady100-sexy-l/308468949304I was an existing customer that saw them every couple of weeks, but always did a walk in and never called ahead. They wouldn't see me unless I sent them a pic of myself. I'm not sending pics of myself to anyone, so have been unable to see them.

EmptyCup
02-07-24, 11:24
I was an existing customer that saw them every couple of weeks, but always did a walk in and never called ahead. They wouldn't see me unless I sent them a pic of myself. I'm not sending pics of myself to anyone, so have been unable to see them.I would text when I tried sneaking out of work or coming into the area. Mostly because time was an issue. It never helped. Always first come first serve. When they first opened and rotated decent girls I was there weekly. Never mattered. Would get there and get "sorry we're busy" Come back in an hour baby. Main reason I would text is to see the new ladies.

GreyMatter4448
02-07-24, 11:49
She's been back. On instagram. But nobody seems to want to say if she's FS.She's back for sure. Reach out on insta and she'll respond. Services are same as before.

TooManyLadies8
02-07-24, 14:07
She's back for sure. Reach out on insta and she'll respond. Services are same as before.Right, I'm in contact, but I don't know if she was FS before? I never saw her.

LoveSixNine
02-07-24, 20:28
I always called so they had my number. Now I can make an apt and they've never been late.

I would text when I tried sneaking out of work or coming into the area. Mostly because time was an issue. It never helped. Always first come first serve. When they first opened and rotated decent girls I was there weekly. Never mattered. Would get there and get "sorry we're busy" Come back in an hour baby. Main reason I would text is to see the new ladies.

Cover216
02-08-24, 19:28
I always called so they had my number. Now I can make an apt and they've never been late.Call the old number. Alysa is currently servicing and she is hot. I tried to post a pic but the platform won't let me.

EmptyCup
02-09-24, 10:04
Call the old number. Alysa is currently servicing and she is hot. I tried to post a pic but the platform won't let me.Good for the platform! To me makes sense that if Blue wanted the ladies pics posted publicly they would post them publicly. I think it's a great service they are wiling to send private real pics. Really the only place doing that. I'd think you'd be pretty pissed to see your pic posted up here.

SR7D1
02-09-24, 10:46
Good for the platform! To me makes sense that if Blue wanted the ladies pics posted publicly they would post them publicly. I think it's a great service they are wiling to send private real pics. Really the only place doing that. I'd think you'd be pretty pissed to see your pic posted up here.IDK about that? I mean they want business and customers coming in the door, so doubt any of those girls would even know or care if we posted pics. The more of us that know there are attractive ladies there the better for them. It's not like a UTR that needs to stay discreet. This place is in business to make money.

SR7D1
02-09-24, 10:47
Call the old number. Alysa is currently servicing and she is hot. I tried to post a pic but the platform won't let me.It's easy to post pics in this forum, we post them all the time. Not sure what the platform wouldn't let me means?

Did you just get a pic or did you go and meet her?

TooManyLadies8
02-09-24, 11:28
Can someone please message me what her services are. I've asked like 3 times, LOL. It's some highly guarded secret I guess.