PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

SR7D1
03-04-21, 17:07
https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/caucasian_w/italian-and-irish/833436561688

Anyone have any information on this lady?? Coming to Cleveland and would like to meet her if she is cool. Thanks for any advance information.

Jimmy:I turned around and walked out. I was met by what appeared to be a little old lady. LOL.

Jester2292
03-04-21, 17:15
I turned around and walked out. I was met by what appeared to be a little old lady. LOL.Older the berry the sweeter the juice?

SR7D1
03-04-21, 22:11
Older the berry the sweeter the juice?Ewe. Not a pleasant thought.

Gunthertwid
03-06-21, 13:03
New AMP on Lake Shore Blvd near-ish the marina. Got a text message on my burner phone. Don't seem to be advertising on usual sites. Stopped in, one girl working. She put me in a room with a door. She finished up with another customer and then came in for me. Standard massage and HE. Was able to do OTC roaming a bit. Cut my time a little short when someone else came in and she stepped out to put him in a room. Then another guy came in. I was getting dressed and don't know how she managed to deal with them both. It will slow down at some point I guess. But for now she needs more help.

SR7D1
03-07-21, 09:06
New AMP on Lake Shore Blvd near-ish the marina. Got a text message on my burner phone. Don't seem to be advertising on usual sites. Stopped in, one girl working. She put me in a room with a door. She finished up with another customer and then came in for me. Standard massage and HE. Was able to do OTC roaming a bit. Cut my time a little short when someone else came in and she stepped out to put him in a room. Then another guy came in. I was getting dressed and don't know how she managed to deal with them both. It will slow down at some point I guess. But for now she needs more help.Here is the link, they have been on RubRatings for a while.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/193043

Searcher55
03-07-21, 20:47
Had Lisa damn she's pretty smoking hot, the massage was a C- though, but her hotness, and sexy ass belly shirt made up for it I guess in her skin tight yoga pants, did some OTC rubbing while she called me a naughty boy ha, lots of good HE teasing with her, kind of skimped me on about 8 minutes. On the massage, due to her looking around age 25 I let it slide, got her phone number, she's been at this AMP only 2- weeks now, but in the game for about a year she said.

Cheech1
03-08-21, 06:19
Drive by there every day. If you like the AMP, better check this one out quick because it won't last long. Nothing good lasts long in Eastlake.

Cheech.

Tsupp
03-08-21, 11:46
Had Lisa damn she's pretty smoking hot, the massage was a C- though, but her hotness, and sexy ass belly shirt made up for it I guess in her skin tight yoga pants, did some OTC rubbing while she called me a naughty boy ha, lots of good HE teasing with her, kind of skimped me on about 8 minutes. On the massage, due to her looking around age 25 I let it slide, got her phone number, she's been at this AMP only 2- weeks now, but in the game for about a year she said.This a new location? Thought it was in Strongsville?

Searcher55
03-08-21, 11:55
Its in this plaza that has- Bennetts Bar & Pizzeria.

This a new location? Thought it was in Strongsville?

JustAverageJoe
03-09-21, 06:01
Its in this plaza that has- Bennetts Bar & Pizzeria.So it's the Lotus Asian Spa?

Smith5494
03-10-21, 00:52
Made an appointment one day in advance to see the new girl Starr for a one hour nuru. Price was $160 for hour. Confirmed appointment at noon. Got a reply from Starr stating she will be there waiting for me. Arrived at location a few minutes early and announced arrival. Got a text saying, "sorry hun my huber running a little late, I'll be pulling up in 6 minutes. " And 20 minutes later I send a text asking ETA. Her reply, "almost there hun so sorry. " It's now 30 minutes past schedule appointment and sent her a reply "I have to go to work. Bye" I head on down the road and 5 minutes later she says finally arrived at location. Told her I'd come back for a discount. She agreed for $30 off. Turned back around and went up to the suite to meet her. Of course she was not even close to being ready. Noticed to the left her handler was in the office making a call. Made my way to room and got undressed. Starr is the girl in the photos. Nice thick booty if that's what you like.

Got the basic oil on the back and rub down. No nuru just a less then average nude body massage. On the flip no teasing just Starr on top wiggling her ass to the music. Near the end of my time she asked if needed any muscles that needed any more attention since our time was almost up. I replied no and she said okay we are done. I asked what happened to the HE? Starr replied oh HE is the man escape is $230. WTF! Needless to say. One and effin done for me.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/215613

MoonDoggie
03-10-21, 16:06
Made an appointment one day in advance to see the new girl Starr for a one hour nuru. Price was $160 for hour. Confirmed appointment at noon. Got a reply from Starr stating she will be there waiting for me. Arrived at location a few minutes early and announced arrival. Got a text saying, "sorry hun my huber running a little late, I'll be pulling up in 6 minutes. " And 20 minutes later I send a text asking ETA. Her reply, "almost there hun so sorry. " It's now 30 minutes past schedule appointment and sent her a reply "I have to go to work. Bye" I head on down the road and 5 minutes later she says finally arrived at location. Told her I'd come back for a discount. She agreed for $30 off. Turned back around and went up to the suite to meet her. Of course she was not even close to being ready. Noticed to the left her handler was in the office making a call. Made my way to room and got undressed. Starr is the girl in the photos. Nice thick booty if that's what you like.

Got the basic oil on the back and rub down. No nuru just a less then average nude body massage. On the flip no teasing just Starr on top wiggling her ass to the music. Near the end of my time she asked if needed any muscles that needed any more attention since our time was almost up. I replied no and she said okay we are done. I asked what happened to the HE? Starr replied oh HE is the man escape is $230. WTF! Needless to say. One and effin done for me.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/215613Doesn't surprise me. Only AA girls I know that weren't trying to rip you off is Qi & Zoey. Qi moved away & Zoey crashed into an old lady then hit & run.

SR7D1
03-10-21, 22:32

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/215613I saw Tammy with way better results:

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/204641

Searcher55
03-11-21, 05:43
I'm going through a hard couple months in my life, so AMP'S are my main outlet wanted to go back to King Spa so any new talent, I like the back roads type of drive to it, get there at 11:45 am only one older type woman working, sort of wanted to walk away, but wasted the gas $ already, the massage was maybe a C she just was' just mechanical and strung out, and got pissed on the flip when I tried for OTC, and made me get up and grab my $40 before the HE, she probably shorted me 15 minutes. Too.

Jimmy 5
03-11-21, 17:07
https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-by-dani/772291336549

Hi Gang:

Does anyone have any information on Dani. Heading for Cleveland tomorrow and would like to know any information that is available on her as I would like to visit with her if she has good reviews and is worth a visit. Thanks in advance for any information. She seems to advertise a lot so I assume someone has seen her.

Jimmy:

Steven693
03-11-21, 23:02
I'm going through a hard couple months in my life, so AMP'S are my main outlet wanted to go back to King Spa so any new talent, I like the back roads type of drive to it, get there at 11:45 am only one older type woman working, sort of wanted to walk away, but wasted the gas $ already, the massage was maybe a C she just was' just mechanical and strung out, and got pissed on the flip when I tried for OTC, and made me get up and grab my $40 before the HE, she probably shorted me 15 minutes. Too.If I lived in Cleveland and Akron for that matter and wanted a really good AMP experience. I would make the hour drive (less from Akron) and go to Tiger in Warren and Sunny (also in Warren) if Tiger was too busy. Once you have been there you will not put up with anything less which is all I seem to read about in the massage boards of these both cites. IF you guys really think a HE or maybe a CBJ if you are lucky is getting your $ worth from a visit. You are being robbed my friends. Warren AMP offer FS. Don't take my word for it. Check it out yourself. I think you will agree.

AlSmits346
03-12-21, 06:45
https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-by-dani/772291336549

Hi Gang:

Does anyone have any information on Dani. Heading for Cleveland tomorrow and would like to know any information that is available on her as I would like to visit with her if she has good reviews and is worth a visit. Thanks in advance for any information. She seems to advertise a lot so I assume someone has seen her.

Jimmy:Never seen here but I'd skip on that beast. If you want a sensual massage and good ending with someone not on hard core drugs, go see Carolina. Pricey but worth a visit.

DeskJockey
03-12-21, 07:10
Uncle visited spa on Old Rd 8. Likely shut it down. Be cautious in Northfield.

Searcher55
03-12-21, 07:32
That place did suck I thought, older one's etc. But I might lay low I think Uncle's need some more look we are hero's type of stories to put in the media, or local newspapers it seems.

Never seen here but I'd skip on that beast. If you want a sensual massage and good ending with someone not on hard core drugs, go see Carolina. Pricey but worth a visit.

Searcher55
03-12-21, 12:40
Sorry this was meant to go with post # under it by Deskjockey.

That place did suck I thought, older one's etc. But I might lay low I think Uncle's need some more look we are hero's type of stories to put in the media, or local newspapers it seems.

Ceasar160
03-12-21, 22:53
I've been traveling out to Tiger a couple of times a month for a while now. No complaints, that's for sure. .

If I lived in Cleveland and Akron for that matter and wanted a really good AMP experience. I would make the hour drive (less from Akron) and go to Tiger in Warren and Sunny (also in Warren) if Tiger was too busy. Once you have been there you will not put up with anything less which is all I seem to read about in the massage boards of these both cites. IF you guys really think a HE or maybe a CBJ if you are lucky is getting your $ worth from a visit. You are being robbed my friends. Warren AMP offer FS. Don't take my word for it. Check it out yourself. I think you will agree.

AsianBlowjob
03-12-21, 23:43
Uncle visited spa on Old Rd 8. Likely shut it down. Be cautious in Northfield.Is there a news article, did you happen to drive by, is it closed, . How did you find out?

Roboguy
03-13-21, 09:13
Never seen here but I'd skip on that beast. If you want a sensual massage and good ending with someone not on hard core drugs, go see Carolina. Pricey but worth a visit.I tried to send you a private message about Carolina, and the messages won't go thru.

Jobox28
03-13-21, 12:10
I've been traveling out to Tiger a couple of times a month for a while now. No complaints, that's for sure. .Whats the cost. For FS at tiger? I don't do alot of AMPs. I'm in the area working for 3 weeks looking for some fun once a week. I went to the east lake parlor on Sunday. 60 for the hour 40 for standard he. The girl wanted 150 extra to strip down and mutual touch during he amd 200 for a BBBJ I passed LOL. Was decent but not the best. I'm also setting up with Loddie this week for an hour she looks really good and has some nice reviews. Thanks for any assistance

AlSmits346
03-13-21, 12:40
Whats the cost. For FS at tiger? I don't do alot of AMPs. I'm in the area working for 3 weeks looking for some fun once a week. I went to the east lake parlor on Sunday. 60 for the hour 40 for standard he. The girl wanted 150 extra to strip down and mutual touch during he amd 200 for a BBBJ I passed LOL. Was decent but not the best. I'm also setting up with Loddie this week for an hour she looks really good and has some nice reviews. Thanks for any assistanceCheck warren thread there is a whole chain dedicated to this.

JustAverageJoe
03-13-21, 15:58
Whats the cost. For FS at tiger? I don't do alot of AMPs. I'm in the area working for 3 weeks looking for some fun once a week. I went to the east lake parlor on Sunday. 60 for the hour 40 for standard he. The girl wanted 150 extra to strip down and mutual touch during he amd 200 for a BBBJ I passed LOL. Was decent but not the best. I'm also setting up with Loddie this week for an hour she looks really good and has some nice reviews. Thanks for any assistanceYour looking at like 2 bills at warren AMPs 60 house 140 for massage I never really tried to negotiate and I've never left unhappy. Bit of a drive for me but I get what I'm looking for with no hassles or headaches been my go to lately because the girls on skip are just not worth the aggravation anymore. It used to be fun now it's just a headache, so myself I've been a frequent flyer of the massage parlors.

Searcher55
03-13-21, 17:41
You pay that much more in top of your $60? Pretty sure one Franklin would suffice.

Your looking at like 2 bills at warren AMPs 60 house 140 for massage I never really tried to negotiate and I've never left unhappy. Bit of a drive for me but I get what I'm looking for with no hassles or headaches been my go to lately because the girls on skip are just not worth the aggravation anymore. It used to be fun now it's just a headache, so myself I've been a frequent flyer of the massage parlors.

Pantagruel
03-13-21, 17:47
New AMP on Lake Shore Blvd near-ish the marina. Got a text message on my burner phone. Don't seem to be advertising on usual sites. Stopped in, one girl working. She put me in a room with a door. She finished up with another customer and then came in for me. Standard massage and HE. Was able to do OTC roaming a bit. Cut my time a little short when someone else came in and she stepped out to put him in a room. Then another guy came in. I was getting dressed and don't know how she managed to deal with them both. It will slow down at some point I guess. But for now she needs more help.Ditto.

Actually needed a massage as on muscle relaxer for a stiff neck. Kiki was the masseuse and the massage was strong as I had asked and quite professional.

She never took off her mask but had a fit body and spoke English slightly accented. She was apparently the only masseuse and handled the door and all incoming calls adroitly during the massage. Although I heard a man and woman speaking in whatever Asian languaage, they never made an appearance.

It was 60/40 with HE. She wanted 80 to roam at which I laughed and offered 100 for BBBJCIM. She exclaimed, "No do here!" She cranked away for over 15 minutes to finish me because another fellow had arrived at my 1/2 hour mark. Not into handjobs and had to will myself to blow a load. I departed after a hot towel clean up with 5 minutes left on the clock.

Good massage but beyond that meh. Place was clean, discrete and professional. There are warnings on walls of the convenience store that the premises are protected by camera surveillance.

Searcher55
03-13-21, 20:20
I'm glad you stuck to the $40 at least, too many men overpaying these girls for a basic HE lately!

Ditto.

Actually needed a massage as on muscle relaxer for a stiff neck. Kiki was the masseuse and the massage was strong as I had asked and quite professional.

She never took off her mask but had a fit body and spoke English slightly accented. She was apparently the only masseuse and handled the door and all incoming calls adroitly during the massage. Although I heard a man and woman speaking in whatever Asian languaage, they never made an appearance.

It was 60/40 with HE. She wanted 80 to roam at which I laughed and offered 100 for BBBJCIM. She exclaimed, "No do here!" She cranked away for over 15 minutes to finish me because another fellow had arrived at my 1/2 hour mark. Not into handjobs and had to will myself to blow a load. I departed after a hot towel clean up with 5 minutes left on the clock.

Good massage but beyond that meh. Place was clean, discrete and professional. There are warnings on walls of the convenience store that the premises are protected by camera surveillance.

LoveAsianWomen
03-14-21, 00:56
Had Lisa damn she's pretty smoking hot, the massage was a C- though, but her hotness, and sexy ass belly shirt made up for it I guess in her skin tight yoga pants, did some OTC rubbing while she called me a naughty boy ha, lots of good HE teasing with her, kind of skimped me on about 8 minutes. On the massage, due to her looking around age 25 I let it slide, got her phone number, she's been at this AMP only 2- weeks now, but in the game for about a year she said.After reading your review on Lisa, I decided to go see her, so glad I did. Lisa is probably the hottest AMP Girl I've ever seen, perfect 10!(I've been doing this for about 30 years) Love her accent! Lisa asked me how I knew her, told her a buddy of mine had seen her LOL. Lisa started the massage with a nice medium rub which felt good, I put my hands on that perfect tight ass when she was in front of me (as I always do so they know what I want) next she did a amazing light touch starting at my feet working her way up to JR. On the flip, I reached for her tits as I always do. As she is slowly stroking my Cock, She asks me how much, I tell her and she says thank you, I lift her shirt up, and she undos her bra strap, and I was like WOW! I would say perfect Big C to small D bolt ons. I played with those perfect tits the whole time she was stroking JR until I erupted all over her hands. She cleaned me up, and I got dressed, gave her a hug and told her I'll be back soon.

JustAverageJoe
03-14-21, 16:50
After reading your review on Lisa, I decided to go see her, so glad I did. Lisa is probably the hottest AMP Girl I've ever seen, perfect 10!(I've been doing this for about 30 years) Love her accent! Lisa asked me how I knew her, told her a buddy of mine had seen her LOL. Lisa started the massage with a nice medium rub which felt good, I put my hands on that perfect tight ass when she was in front of me (as I always do so they know what I want) next she did a amazing light touch starting at my feet working her way up to JR. On the flip, I reached for her tits as I always do. As she is slowly stroking my Cock, She asks me how much, I tell her and she says thank you, I lift her shirt up, and she undos her bra strap, and I was like WOW! I would say perfect Big C to small D bolt ons. I played with those perfect tits the whole time she was stroking JR until I erupted all over her hands. She cleaned me up, and I got dressed, gave her a hug and told her I'll be back soon.So what was the damage?

Searcher55
03-14-21, 17:27
I tried to go see her again today, she was in a session already, told her I'll be back again tomorrow, maybe I will use your post as fuel now, telling her I'm given her some good business lmao.

After reading your review on Lisa, I decided to go see her, so glad I did. Lisa is probably the hottest AMP Girl I've ever seen, perfect 10!(I've been doing this for about 30 years) Love her accent! Lisa asked me how I knew her, told her a buddy of mine had seen her LOL. Lisa started the massage with a nice medium rub which felt good, I put my hands on that perfect tight ass when she was in front of me (as I always do so they know what I want) next she did a amazing light touch starting at my feet working her way up to JR. On the flip, I reached for her tits as I always do. As she is slowly stroking my Cock, She asks me how much, I tell her and she says thank you, I lift her shirt up, and she undos her bra strap, and I was like WOW! I would say perfect Big C to small D bolt ons. I played with those perfect tits the whole time she was stroking JR until I erupted all over her hands. She cleaned me up, and I got dressed, gave her a hug and told her I'll be back soon.

Smgrinder
03-14-21, 17:40
So what was the damage?And which AMP? Thanks.

LoveAsianWomen
03-14-21, 21:15
And which AMP? Thanks.$40 to the house (30 min) $80 to Lisa.

It's the old Lotus Asian spa on w 130th in Strongsville. I think the name was New Hi Spa.

JustAverageJoe
03-15-21, 05:05
$40 to the house (30 min) $80 to Lisa.

It's the old Lotus Asian spa on w 130th in Strongsville. I think the name was New Hi Spa.Damn your making hard on us others to keep up with those prices. 40/40? I'm usually 60/40 at a rub and tug for an hour and still play with tits for that price!! Only time I splurge is when I'm going to warren which I see you frequent a bit. Be a little more understanding of the standard rub and tug compared to warren F. S and try not to drive the price up on us in our area.

Searcher55
03-15-21, 06:52
Bro bro no no- ugh $60 only max, or $50 for top off play sigh:/ if she's into you $40 works even.

Damn your making hard on us others to keep up with those prices. 40/40? I'm usually 60/40 at a rub and tug for an hour and still play with tits for that price!! Only time I splurge is when I'm going to warren which I see you frequent a bit. Be a little more understanding of the standard rub and tug compared to warren F. S and try not to drive the price up on us in our area.

BudBowl2001
03-15-21, 07:06
$40 to the house (30 min) $80 to Lisa.

It's the old Lotus Asian spa on w 130th in Strongsville. I think the name was New Hi Spa.

Damn your making hard on us others to keep up with those prices. 40/40? I'm usually 60/40 at a rub and tug for an hour and still play with tits for that price!! Only time I splurge is when I'm going to warren which I see you frequent a bit. Be a little more understanding of the standard rub and tug compared to warren F. S and try not to drive the price up on us in our area.As AVG JOE said. Don't be overpaying for the rub and tug. We have enough inflation coming with this asshole in office, lets not let it run into the only good vice left. A few posts back I told of a dream of FS at one for $, so a HJ is ot worth nearly that much.

LoveAsianWomen
03-15-21, 18:12
As AVG JOE said. Don't be overpaying for the rub and tug. We have enough inflation coming with this asshole in office, lets not let it run into the only good vice left. A few posts back I told of a dream of FS at one for $, so a HJ is ot worth nearly that much.I set my prices on how hot the girl is, I do the same when Tipping a waitress, plus, I want good service, what's $20 extra dollars for better service, if I get bad service, I'd rather stay home.

RavensBurg
03-16-21, 00:11
I set my prices on how hot the girl is, I do the same when Tipping a waitress, plus, I want good service, what's $20 extra dollars for better service, if I get bad service, I'd rather stay home.You're actually making no sense whatsoever my dude. Make no mistake these girls (waitresses included) don't give a fuck about you. They just want your cash. You're dealing with this hobby as if more cash will translate to more affection from providers. This is not the case. Guarantee when you walk through the door of an AMP they're thinking "here comes the sucker" and not "here comes that generous sugar daddy I just love so much. " The level of improved service with exorbitant tipping is marginal at best and only screws over the rest of us who don't believe in the bullshit ideology of "what's $20 extra dollars. ".

Searcher55
03-16-21, 06:49
It's just like a lot of jobs I've worked at before, the others before I got hired ruined it for the other's that come in after them with rules and abuse of a system, sort of a 'analogy'.

You're actually making no sense whatsoever my dude. Make no mistake these girls (waitresses included) don't give a fuck about you. They just want your cash. You're dealing with this hobby as if more cash will translate to more affection from providers. This is not the case. Guarantee when you walk through the door of an AMP they're thinking "here comes the sucker" and not "here comes that generous sugar daddy I just love so much. " The level of improved service with exorbitant tipping is marginal at best and only screws over the rest of us who don't believe in the bullshit ideology of "what's $20 extra dollars. ".

Jimmy 5
03-16-21, 11:31
https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/caucasian_w/master-healer/678738036796

Anyone been healed by the "Master Healer" I need to be healed and was contemplating a visit with this one. If anyone has any information I would appreciate your sharing. PM me or post here. Thanks in advance for any inormation about rates and skils.

Jimmy:

AlSmits346
03-16-21, 15:37
Clear your messages. Can't private message you buddy.

EmptyCup
03-16-21, 17:30
Clear your messages. Can't private message you buddy.LOL Yes. What he said. Hard to reply.

JustAverageJoe
03-17-21, 06:15
After seeing Searcher's post decided to make an appointment with Lisa yesterday at 5:30. This place was crazy at this time of day with dance studio all other shops pretty busy area. Got there 5:15 and had to wait but enjoy watching Lisa walk down the hallway shaking her cute little ass. Within 15 minutes must have been 5 other guys that came in, the girls seemed a little overwhelmed and seen some double booking and apologizes quickly. Lisa got room ready and asked if she could have 10 minutes to get something to eat, not a problem I'm never in a hurry. The things I would do to this little sweetie ran through my head real quick she has a rocking body and a sexy / cute personality. Started with so / so massage and conversation as bad thoughts still went through my mind LOL. On the flip she did a little teasing with her tits and asked how much I said 40 she tried for 60 but I argued that I did allow her to take time for herself and she agreed. Tried to get her panties down but she said she couldn't but still teased shaking that ass and grinding on my fingers while she finished me off. Great time nice girl will repeat in the future. Only complaint was the heavy traffic phone ringing off the hook consent yelling back and forth with the girls and the damn small bottles of water 😂 Enjoy guys.

MoonDoggie
03-17-21, 14:15
You're actually making no sense whatsoever my dude. Make no mistake these girls (waitresses included) don't give a fuck about you. They just want your cash. You're dealing with this hobby as if more cash will translate to more affection from providers. This is not the case. Guarantee when you walk through the door of an AMP they're thinking "here comes the sucker" and not "here comes that generous sugar daddy I just love so much. " The level of improved service with exorbitant tipping is marginal at best and only screws over the rest of us who don't believe in the bullshit ideology of "what's $20 extra dollars. ".I just read that the guy that shot up the massage parlors in Atlanta was pissed off because other mongers were tipping $20.00 too much. He said he just couldn't get it out of his head that the sugar daddies were fucking him over. Then he lost his shit. Sounds familiar?

Brian Dude
03-17-21, 14:37
https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/caucasian_w/master-healer/678738036796

Anyone been healed by the "Master Healer" I need to be healed and was contemplating a visit with this one. If anyone has any information I would appreciate your sharing. PM me or post here. Thanks in advance for any inormation about rates and skils.

Jimmy:I've seen her twice. She's flakey on times and might make you wait in the parking lot of her apt building for a while after the scheduled time. She looks like the pics, about 5'8", concentration camp skinny, not tits, boney ass. Has a tweaker personality and stares at you in a weird way the whole time. It's a strange experience overall is best I can describe it. Her apt is clean and in and. Royalton.

The menu was wide open. Gave good, not great head. I did cfs, and she was up for any position, took a good pounding. Damage 100. I may repeat but only for the convenience factor of living in the area.

Searcher55
03-17-21, 16:59
My man happy happy times!

After seeing Searcher's post decided to make an appointment with Lisa yesterday at 5:30. This place was crazy at this time of day with dance studio all other shops pretty busy area. Got there 5:15 and had to wait but enjoy watching Lisa walk down the hallway shaking her cute little ass. Within 15 minutes must have been 5 other guys that came in, the girls seemed a little overwhelmed and seen some double booking and apologizes quickly. Lisa got room ready and asked if she could have 10 minutes to get something to eat, not a problem I'm never in a hurry. The things I would do to this little sweetie ran through my head real quick she has a rocking body and a sexy / cute personality. Started with so / so massage and conversation as bad thoughts still went through my mind LOL. On the flip she did a little teasing with her tits and asked how much I said 40 she tried for 60 but I argued that I did allow her to take time for herself and she agreed. Tried to get her panties down but she said she couldn't but still teased shaking that ass and grinding on my fingers while she finished me off. Great time nice girl will repeat in the future. Only complaint was the heavy traffic phone ringing off the hook consent yelling back and forth with the girls and the damn small bottles of water 😂 Enjoy guys.

LoveAsianWomen
03-17-21, 23:28
I just read that the guy that shot up the massage parlors in Atlanta was pissed off because other mongers were tipping $20.00 too much. He said he just couldn't get it out of his head that the sugar daddies were fucking him over.Ha Ha, I heard the reason was the guy said there were a bunch of cheap bastards going to the massage parlors.

LoveAsianWomen
03-17-21, 23:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HungryEye
03-18-21, 15:51
Clear your messages. Can't private message you buddy.Hey Al,

Thanks for the heads up.

H.

DaveTheLoose
03-20-21, 10:25
Hey guys. I contacted Reenee yesterday and I have to think she is mentally ill. Not trying to be mean about it, but the response I got from her can only be described as the incoherent ravings of a mentally ill person. What enraged her so much I can't say, because as I mentioned her very very long, expletive laden text was pretty incoherent. And let me assure you that I was ultra polite and respectful when I contacted her. I called first and left a friendly voice mail, then texted her because that's what she said to do in her ad if the call went to voicemail. Anyway, just thought you guys would like to know. She advertises massages which is why I'm posting it here, but she also advertises as an escort.

https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-all-natural-busty-beauty-e/850708974632

Submarines
03-21-21, 12:30

Hi Gang:

Jimmy:I saw her at a hotel in Streetsboro. Ok massage, great bbjcim!

Fuzzyek
03-21-21, 14:32
I saw her at a hotel in Streetsboro. Ok massage, great bbjcim!I have never seen her, but a lot of guys have referred to her as a beast.

Rafter17
03-21-21, 15:38
Hey guys. I contacted Reenee yesterday and I have to think she is mentally ill. Not trying to be mean about it, but the response I got from her can only be described as the incoherent ravings of a mentally ill person. What enraged her so much I can't say, because as I mentioned her very very long, expletive laden text was pretty incoherent. And let me assure you that I was ultra polite and respectful when I contacted her. I called first and left a friendly voice mail, then texted her because that's what she said to do in her ad if the call went to voicemail. Anyway, just thought you guys would like to know. She advertises massages which is why I'm posting it here, but she also advertises as an escort.

https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-all-natural-busty-beauty-e/850708974632She's been reviewed multiple times and is crazy based on my conversation with and what others have reported. She's threatening to pull a gun on guy not long ago. I'd stay as far away from her as possible.

OleDude
03-21-21, 16:40
She's been reviewed multiple times and is crazy based on my conversation with and what others have reported. She's threatening to pull a gun on guy not long ago. I'd stay as far away from her as possible.Sadly I may have to start agreeing with you guys, I always had a good relationship with Reenee, when she is on her game she does give a great massage and is / was awesome in bed. Contacted her over the weekend to say hi and catch up. She didn't know who I was after a lot of clues only her and I would know, wanted to know why I was playing games with her? Said she told me before to never contact her again, there were no direct or overt threats. I did hear thru the grapevine that either a fellow monger, or an old bf may have introduced her to an unknown substance. Again I had a great relationship with her for over 3 years. Yes there was some crazy, but just enough to make it really interesting.

SliperySnake
03-21-21, 21:32
https://cleveland.rubratings.com/219346

Did some searching wandering if anyone has seen her.

Caprice196
03-23-21, 22:12
Hello all, anyone have a recommendation for some manscaping? Can't seem to find any providers. Thank you.

BudBowl2001
03-24-21, 04:51
Get a woody, put a condom on. Use hair remover, and it works like a dream. Smooth as a babies ass. Just be sure to rinse well. & dollar bottle of neet ot something gives you numerous treatments.

Hello all, anyone have a recommendation for some manscaping? Can't seem to find any providers. Thank you.

NorthCostGuy
03-24-21, 07:41
Hello all, anyone have a recommendation for some manscaping? Can't seem to find any providers. Thank you.Try Harley Marley.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/149074

TnaHandyAndy
03-24-21, 14:03
Try Harley Marley.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/149074Did not know of her nor such service. I just might have to visit.

RibbedLaser5
03-24-21, 16:14
Just wanted to give an update on visiting with Sandy. She really has step things up and I see her probably once a week have a good time it's safe and she takes a really good care of me those of you that haven't seen her give it a chance go enjoy. Let's help these girls out in these trying times.

SR7D1
03-24-21, 16:16
Tried out the new AMP in North Olmsted after an aborted mission in Middleburg Heights. One girl working, Lisa, said the other girl took off because it was her birthday. She seemed a little rushed, got a 30 m. Massage half assed. She asked for 100 to pull up shirt for the HE, I declined, offered 40 for the HE. Would not let me touch at that price, she said 60 to touch her, I say no to the extra 20. HE was not good. I felt total upsell, killed the mood. I mean how can you mess up a HE? Oh well, first time not getting off in an AMP. Sad.

Roboguy
03-24-21, 18:55
https://cleveland.rubratings.com/219346

Did some searching wandering if anyone has seen her.I texted her and she told me hhr 120 hr 200, and there is more on the menu and that is only talked about during the massage is she likes you ans there is a connection. But says the massage mutual and a mutual release. I asked about the cost of the extras and she said ad 80 . But she gave here address, but wants 50 upfront for a deposit.

JohnSmith3210
03-24-21, 19:33
Tried out the new AMP in North Olmsted after an aborted mission in Middleburg Heights. One girl working, Lisa, said the other girl took off because it was her birthday. She seemed a little rushed, got a 30 m. Massage half assed. She asked for 100 to pull up shirt for the HE, I declined, offered 40 for the HE. Would not let me touch at that price, she said 60 to touch her, I say no to the extra 20. HE was not good. I felt total upsell, killed the mood. I mean how can you mess up a HE? Oh well, first time not getting off in an AMP. Sad.Those prices are outrageous. How attractive was she? I'm extremely turned off by up sell but I have to ask because this is close to my area.

SecondToLast
03-24-21, 19:49
I texted her and she told me hhr 120 hr 200, and there is more on the menu and that is only talked about during the massage is she likes you ans there is a connection. But says the massage mutual and a mutual release. I asked about the cost of the extras and she said ad 80 . But she gave here address, but wants 50 upfront for a deposit.Either those are pics of porn star Lena Paul, or she is a dead ringer her.

Jcle2020
03-24-21, 20:07
1. Nobody around here looks like that.

2. The photos are of a porn star.

3. The area code should be another red flag.

Don't fall for this scam. And never pre-pay for anything. Ever.

I texted her and she told me hhr 120 hr 200, and there is more on the menu and that is only talked about during the massage is she likes you ans there is a connection. But says the massage mutual and a mutual release. I asked about the cost of the extras and she said ad 80 . But she gave here address, but wants 50 upfront for a deposit.

Member #6192
03-24-21, 22:07
Tried out the new AMP in North Olmsted after an aborted mission in Middleburg Heights. One girl working, Lisa, said the other girl took off because it was her birthday. She seemed a little rushed, got a 30 m. Massage half assed. She asked for 100 to pull up shirt for the HE, I declined, offered 40 for the HE. Would not let me touch at that price, she said 60 to touch her, I say no to the extra 20. HE was not good. I felt total upsell, killed the mood. I mean how can you mess up a HE? Oh well, first time not getting off in an AMP. Sad.Where in North Olmsted? The ads don't have an address.

PaleAle
03-25-21, 06:14
Just wanted to give an update on visiting with Sandy. She really has step things up and I see her probably once a week have a good time it's safe and she takes a really good care of me those of you that haven't seen her give it a chance go enjoy. Let's help these girls out in these trying times.Contact info?

SR7D1
03-25-21, 07:52
Those prices are outrageous. How attractive was she? I'm extremely turned off by up sell but I have to ask because this is close to my area.Not really attractive, I'd say average. Maybe there are other girls that work there? Hopefully they get better because to are also close to me too. https://cleveland.rubratings.com/219144.

SR7D1
03-25-21, 07:53
Where in North Olmsted? The ads don't have an address.Brookpark extension, near Guitar Center.

AlSmits346
03-25-21, 08:32
Just wanted to give an update on visiting with Sandy. She really has step things up and I see her probably once a week have a good time it's safe and she takes a really good care of me those of you that haven't seen her give it a chance go enjoy. Let's help these girls out in these trying times.Ok Sandy, sounds good.

SR7D1
03-25-21, 09:11
Just wanted to give an update on visiting with Sandy. She really has step things up and I see her probably once a week have a good time it's safe and she takes a really good care of me those of you that haven't seen her give it a chance go enjoy. Let's help these girls out in these trying times.So RibbedLaser5, tell us more about how you have improved your service and how we can help you, I mean Sandy in these trying times.

Searcher55
03-25-21, 09:20
She's tried this in the past, or I think she lives with some old guy that posts / upsells for her on here.

So RibbedLaser5, tell us more about how you have improved your service and how we can help you, I mean Sandy in these trying times.

Red23
03-25-21, 11:33
She is fine and I'd love to use those lips! But not for that cost. Where was her location around?

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/215613

Member #6192
03-25-21, 11:35
Just wanted to give an update on visiting with Sandy. She really has step things up and I see her probably once a week have a good time it's safe and she takes a really good care of me those of you that haven't seen her give it a chance go enjoy. Let's help these girls out in these trying times.If Sandy / Lovely offered more than a unenthused HE and a shower, maybe I'd go back.

AlSmits346
03-25-21, 15:46
So RibbedLaser5, tell us more about how you have improved your service and how we can help you, I mean Sandy in these trying times.She improved service = brushes teeth before session. That hot breathe no joke tho.

SR7D1
03-25-21, 16:17
If Sandy / Lovely offered more than a unenthused HE and a shower, maybe I'd go back.I bet back in the day she was pretty hot, but that was about 20 years ago. She needs to just concentrate on gardening and clipping coupons now and retire. One and done for me.

Roboguy
03-25-21, 17:19
1. Nobody around here looks like that.

2. The photos are of a porn star.

3. The area code should be another red flag.

Don't fall for this scam. And never pre-pay for anything. Ever.I knew she was a fake, and asked her why she gave me a address of a grass field. Then told her to fuck off.

BukLulu
03-25-21, 17:41
The one on the corner if Drake and Pearl. Between the palates place and salon. I went there. Drew Cindy. Probably not her real name because she's Chinese. Ok doubt that's a common name in China. Anyhow, we start out on my stomach. She's letting me rub her thigh. I rub her hoo ha outside her shorts. I can feel it getting warm. She's mumbling shut about, "Massage only" and what not, but we both know what's up. Next thing you know top is off, A cups with perky nips being slobbered on by yours truly and I'm fingering that tight pussy. I'm trying to negotiate an upgrade from HE to BJ. She says no. Hand only. I flip. She takes a look at my hog and asks if I have a condom. I tell her no, but I'm good at pulling out. She can barely get it in her even though she was so wet she left a puddle. She rides me while I squeeze that ass and suck them titties. She was so tight I could barely hold out.

Smith5494
03-25-21, 18:32
She is fine and I'd love to use those lips! But not for that cost. Where was her location around?I had an appointment with Tammy this past weekend. Location if off Euclid ave in an old warehouse. As soon as I pulled up and parked my car and texted my arrival a drug dealer approached my car. Didn't stick around for the massage. Didn't feel safe.

Searcher55
03-29-21, 13:46
Drew Sheela today damn she might be even hotter than Lisa I think she's pretty new for this place, did back walking awesome at it, great hard deep tissue oil rub down after, flipped about 35 minutes. In She had on these skin tight White yoga jogger pants, made of super thin material did some OTC from behind on that firm booty, she was fun, good massage, made me erupt after 5- minutes. This ones a keeper got the full hour!

(LOL you mongers have that door opening up every 15 minutes. That's my only complaint, I might keep some of my new finds on the D. L. Ha).

Jim4817
03-30-21, 21:57
I bet back in the day she was pretty hot, but that was about 20 years ago. She needs to just concentrate on gardening and clipping coupons now and retire. One and done for me.It's been a couple of years since I saw her in Brunswick she was pretty good. The last time I saw her, her attitude sucked and very poor massage.

Jim4817
03-30-21, 21:59
She's tried this in the past, or I think she lives with some old guy that posts / upsells for her on here.Poor attitude and service last time I saw her.

Member #6192
04-01-21, 20:17
Saw report about Lisa and Sheela so TOFTT and saw Elle.

Good English. Terrible massage. Terrible release. Moved away when I tried to OTC. Don't waste your money. Claims to be Lisa's sister. Says she used to work at another shop "30 minute drive" from here for the last 9 months before coming to Lotus. You think she would have learned how to give a decent massage in that time. That other shop is lucky to have gotten rid of her.

Oh well. You win some you lose some.

Searcher55
04-02-21, 05:38
I take it you still tipped her for that terrible HE? LOL she prob. Tried to make you get up and make you get the tip first?

Good English. Terrible massage. Terrible release. Moved away when I tried to OTC. Don't waste your money. Claims to be Lisa's sister. Says she used to work at another shop "30 minute drive" from here for the last 9 months before coming to Lotus. You think she would have learned how to give a decent massage in that time. That other shop is lucky to have gotten rid of her.

Oh well. You win some you lose some.

Member #6192
04-02-21, 10:22
I take it you still tipped her for that terrible HE? LOL she prob. Tried to make you get up and make you get the tip first?I gave her the standard. She said she trusted that I would tip her since I made it clear I've been there before. She may have gotten a better tip for better service. If they ask for tip ahead of time or "how much you tip" I tell them to not worry about it that I tip accordingly. Then see how their service is.

Fuzzyek
04-02-21, 11:13
Has anybody ever seen her? She is the old Aniyah Kneads, changed her name. Gave some of the best massages in Cleveland. I actually got a REAL nuru massage from her years ago.

LoveAsianWomen
04-02-21, 20:03

Oh well. You win some you lose some.I saw Elle last week, also told me she was Lisa's sister. Not the worst massage I've ever had, but that's not what I go there for anyway. She pulled her shirt and bra completely up for me, and Let me suck all over those perfect natural C cup titties! While stroking my Cock. I was thinking of doing a 4 hands with her and Lisa.

JustAverageJoe
04-03-21, 03:03
I saw Elle last week, also told me she was Lisa's sister. Not the worst massage I've ever had, but that's not what I go there for anyway. She pulled her shirt and bra completely up for me, and Let me suck all over those perfect natural C cup titties! While stroking my Cock. I was thinking of doing a 4 hands with her and Lisa.Let me guess 80 tip?

Searcher55
04-03-21, 07:02
What's the going rate for a 4- hander LOL tips wise? Does the sister's make out as well? One dangle her breasts over your mouth maybe, while other HE's you be hot.

Let me guess 80 tip?

Member #6192
04-04-21, 15:25
I saw Elle last week, also told me she was Lisa's sister. Not the worst massage I've ever had, but that's not what I go there for anyway. She pulled her shirt and bra completely up for me, and Let me suck all over those perfect natural C cup titties! While stroking my Cock. I was thinking of doing a 4 hands with her and Lisa.Well, YMMV, but I still stick by terrible massage. At least when I went to the new one in North Olmsted, Mary teased me for about half the massage time, which made up for a less-than-average massage. Plus FIV.

TheOrgasman
04-04-21, 19:17
I wrote this out in a PM but I figure I'll post it here too.

I like going to Amber Lee Spa in Brunswick because she gives a good regular massage. Last time I went was about a month ago, since getting a win from her has sort of become like a personal goal at this point LOL.

She will spend a lot of time giving you a butt rub, but really not any teasing. She'll do your inner thighs nice and slow, but will avoid the more sensitive areas.

She let me feel up her legs and was kind of leaning into me. I got pretty close to her ass, but didn't have the stones to touch it.

She has always kept me covered on the flip. I'm almost certain that if you ask and she's seen you a few times, she'll do HE. Last time I was making it pretty clear I wanted more. When she was done she looked at me and asked if I needed anything else. I said no, but had the towel wrapped around me in a way where she could see my member and she still gave me a hug. I grabbed her butt and she didn't seem to mind.

But I have a personal rule against asking since I'm afraid it's easy to call that solicitation, so I haven't done it. Definitely feels like there's something on the menu though.

Searcher55
04-05-21, 06:02
This place always just have the one same woman?

I wrote this out in a PM but I figure I'll post it here too.

I like going to Amber Lee Spa in Brunswick because she gives a good regular massage. Last time I went was about a month ago, since getting a win from her has sort of become like a personal goal at this point LOL.

She will spend a lot of time giving you a butt rub, but really not any teasing. She'll do your inner thighs nice and slow, but will avoid the more sensitive areas.

She let me feel up her legs and was kind of leaning into me. I got pretty close to her ass, but didn't have the stones to touch it.

She has always kept me covered on the flip. I'm almost certain that if you ask and she's seen you a few times, she'll do HE. Last time I was making it pretty clear I wanted more. When she was done she looked at me and asked if I needed anything else. I said no, but had the towel wrapped around me in a way where she could see my member and she still gave me a hug. I grabbed her butt and she didn't seem to mind.

But I have a personal rule against asking since I'm afraid it's easy to call that solicitation, so I haven't done it. Definitely feels like there's something on the menu though.

BlueSimp85
04-05-21, 07:08
I have a appointment booked this Friday with a regular, think about asking if a I can record. Does anyone else experience recording their sessions?

EmptyCup
04-05-21, 14:40
Well, YMMV, but I still stick by terrible massage. At least when I went to the new one in North Olmsted, Mary teased me for about half the massage time, which made up for a less-than-average massage. Plus FIV.Like you said YMMV as everywhere. Stopped in the North Olmsted location over the weekend. She said her name but it wasn't Mary. Said it was a busy day and would only do 1/2 hour massage. Moved away every time I tried rubbing her leg or ass. Wasn't being overly aggressive. Wanted $60 for over OTC touching of breast on flip. Wasn't for me. Sorry again didn't get her name.

Searcher55
04-05-21, 15:29
What place you talking about / or PM me.

I have a appointment booked this Friday with a regular, think about asking if a I can record. Does anyone else experience recording their sessions?

Fuzzyek
04-05-21, 17:25
Is there anyplace you can go for a sensual massage with a BBBJ finish for a reasonable price?

One Good Tug
04-06-21, 09:54
I grabbed her butt and she didn't seem to mind.

But I have a personal rule against asking since I'm afraid it's easy to call that solicitation, so I haven't done it. Definitely feels like there's something on the menu though.This made me LOL. So you are fine with (technically) sexually assaulting her by grabbing her butt? Are you afraid your peers would see you in a negative light for catching a misdemeanor vs. A felony?

Do some additional additional reading, grow a pair, and try again. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?266-Massages.

Dark Lotus
04-06-21, 10:10
Is there anyplace you can go for a sensual massage with a BBBJ finish for a reasonable price?Does any one know of a masseuse that would like a massage? I've asked before and always get a no. I still would pay the entry fee, I prefer small women, if anyone has some info on my request.

Searcher55
04-06-21, 10:39
I have a bit a an AMP Asian AMP addiction I go to ones' near 5 times a month now, but after the 5th time at one of my fav. AMPs' I have a cute young spinner who's into me, and I ask to massage her she's all for it, but I put that work in and she gained my HE trust, OTC too, top off! And is into me we just vibe well, And sorry mongers no I will not tell you her name, or AMP! You need to put in that work, and effort with one etc.

Does any one know of a masseuse that would like a massage? I've asked before and always get a no. I still would pay the entry fee, I prefer small women, if anyone has some info on my request.

Ceasar160
04-06-21, 22:40
Closest I'd say you could come to that would be either Dee from craigslist, or Layla on the near east side.

Is there anyplace you can go for a sensual massage with a BBBJ finish for a reasonable price?

Ceasar160
04-06-21, 22:43
I have lots of videos, even after losing even more when my last computer crashed (ughh. Bummed every time I think about it). I typically say I'll give them a little more, or a tip. Some will ask how much, so I typically offer a 20.

Fuzzyek
04-09-21, 18:45
Went and saw Sandy earlier today and had an excellent time. Told her what I was looking for in advance and got exactly what I wanted. She is a nice woman and runs a clean business, I will be seeing her again.

ForeverYoung04
04-09-21, 18:47
Has anyone been to QQ lately? The place was great the first year it was open. The last time I was there I think was in December and the massage was cut short by almost 20 minutes. Disaster.

BukLulu
04-11-21, 05:19
Went and saw Sandy earlier today and had an excellent time. Told her what I was looking for in advance and got exactly what I wanted. She is a nice woman and runs a clean business, I will be seeing her again.Where is this ho located and will she fist me in the ass up to her elbow?

Gloworm71
04-11-21, 21:47
Anyone see her lately? Pm if you prefer.

https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/kerrimassages-only-no-fsage-35/373893534389

BuckNuts49
04-12-21, 08:57
Anyone see her lately? Pm if you prefer.

https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/kerrimassages-only-no-fsage-35/373893534389Not recently. More like several months ago at my house. Photos are old. Has put on some weight which seems almost a given with all these providers. Kerri is a nice girl with good attitude but it was one and done for me. I prefer petite girls.

BearHugz
04-12-21, 09:19
https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/waiting-4-you/146161309340

She does not look anything close to her pictures other than her boobs LOL. She looks older and very rough. She goes by Amaya on EM. She was easy to communicate with. Lives in a house and parking is off of the street. House was clean. We go to the couch where she tells me to get comfortable. She starts out with light rubbing and teasing. Eventually leads to BBBJ. My hands did some roaming until I eventually exploded in her mouth. Where she then spit and then cleaned me up. Not sure if I will repeat. Donation was 80/120/150.

RavensBurg
04-12-21, 13:41
Called Lotus this morning, girl on the phone said Lisa is back in NYC, but said they have a bunch of new girls on staff now. Sounds intriguing.

Gloworm71
04-12-21, 17:44
Not recently. More like several months ago at my house. Photos are old. Has put on some weight which seems almost a given with all these providers. Kerri is a nice girl with good attitude but it was one and done for me. I prefer petite girls.I prefer that as well. How much weight? Is she huge? Or just chunky? How was the massage?

BuckNuts49
04-12-21, 18:12
I prefer that as well. How much weight? Is she huge? Or just chunky? How was the massage?Kerri was not huge but kinda on the thick side. Massage was average with the basic body to body slide.

Gloworm71
04-13-21, 08:54
Kerri was not huge but kinda on the thick side. Massage was average with the basic body to body slide.Thanks for the info. She stood me up last night so I guess it doesn't matter now.

Dark Lotus
04-14-21, 16:50
Stopped at amber lee, she said she was busy, so went up to lotus, cute women at the counter, took the hour, for $60 nice body, cute face, let me roam anywhere, otc, also up the shirt, not down the drawers tho, gave a mediocre massage, she didn't ask about tip, nice Two handed HE, she cleaned me up, I got dressed, and gave her $40 on the way out, she said thank you, I said see you tomorrow. Also nice looking lady at the desk on the way out. Both cute with small bodies.

Asmoth
04-15-21, 20:34
Stopped at amber lee, she said she was busy, so went up to lotus, cute women at the counter, took the hour, for $60 nice body, cute face, let me roam anywhere, otc, also up the shirt, not down the drawers tho, gave a mediocre massage, she didn't ask about tip, nice Two handed HE, she cleaned me up, I got dressed, and gave her $40 on the way out, she said thank you, I said see you tomorrow. Also nice looking lady at the desk on the way out. Both cute with small bodies.I'm sorry, did I read that right that you payed 60 dollars for an hour, and then another 140 to be jerked off?

Dark Lotus
04-15-21, 21:59
I'm sorry, did I read that right that you payed 60 dollars for an hour, and then another 140 to be jerked off?No I gave. 40 tip LOL no way I'd give 140 LOL.

Vls614
04-16-21, 22:22
Anybody have information on her?

Ceasar160
04-18-21, 09:31
Just in case you're wondering why nobody's responding, it's probably because nobody knows what you're talking about. Link.

Anybody have information on her?

SnoBallGuy
04-19-21, 09:52
Passing thru next week after a long drive can you suggest a Asian Spa decent massage table shower & HE is what I will need don't care about FS. Thanks.

SR7D1
04-19-21, 11:37
Passing thru next week after a long drive can you suggest a Asian Spa decent massage table shower & HE is what I will need don't care about FS. Thanks.You won't find a TS or FS in the Cleveland area. Just old Asians with HE. LOL 60/40.

BudBowl2001
04-20-21, 07:35
Look up you spa in Elyria. That should take care of everything.

Passing thru next week after a long drive can you suggest a Asian Spa decent massage table shower & HE is what I will need don't care about FS. Thanks.

JustAverageJoe
04-20-21, 13:50
Passing thru next week after a long drive can you suggest a Asian Spa decent massage table shower & HE is what I will need don't care about FS. Thanks.You need to go to Tiger Spa in warren for what your looking for ask for Sophie. There is nothing in the area other than rub and tugs including You-Spa take a look at rubmaps they have the info your looking for!

EmptyCup
04-20-21, 15:18
Passing thru next week after a long drive can you suggest a Asian Spa decent massage table shower & HE is what I will need don't care about FS. Thanks.Aroma Spa in Sandusky if you're coming from that direction. TS and FS or HJ if you like.

OhioHobbiest
04-20-21, 16:20
Aroma Spa in Sandusky if you're coming from that direction. TS and FS or HJ if you like.What's the donation at Aroma?

SR7D1
04-20-21, 17:39
Aroma Spa in Sandusky if you're coming from that direction. TS and FS or HJ if you like.This is so info I could have used a while ago. Tell me about the therapists. Same $ as Warren?

EmptyCup
04-20-21, 17:53
This is so info I could have used a while ago. Tell me about the therapists. Same $ as Warren?Close to the same. Generally lower quality of girls. They do change often. Seems like 8 weeks is the rotation. They always push for 140. Unless they do something exceptional stay with 100. There have been a few younger good attitude girls. Massage has most always been lame. More of a light rub / tease type massage. Only had slip and slide once there. That was pre covid. Only option is hr at 60. Usually in and out in 45 minutes. Everything is covered. Slip and slide gal was the only one that BBBJ. Last time I was out, about 3 weeks ago, the girl was thicker very short with larger naturals. Had her a few times. Her name slips me. Think Lindsey. Was posted in Sandusky page. Two working now with new girl Candy and Lindsey. Haven't sampled Candy yet.

Member #6192
04-20-21, 22:20
Close to the same. Generally lower quality of girls. They do change often. Seems like 8 weeks is the rotation. They always push for 140. Unless they do something exceptional stay with 100. There have been a few younger good attitude girls. Massage has most always been lame. More of a light rub / tease type massage. Only had slip and slide once there. That was pre covid. Only option is hr at 60. Usually in and out in 45 minutes. Everything is covered. Slip and slide gal was the only one that BBBJ. Last time I was out, about 3 weeks ago, the girl was thicker very short with larger naturals. Had her a few times. Her name slips me. Think Lindsey. Was posted in Sandusky page. Two working now with new girl Candy and Lindsey. Haven't sampled Candy yet.Didn't know Aroma was still doing business out there. You barely ever see it mention on the Sandusky page.

Xnxxit23
04-21-21, 00:02
Something with the cold weather which makes me crave for warmth, some hot touch and Asian sensuality. Hit up HI and drew a cute face named Ms L. Cute face seems like a regular girl with t-shirt and yoga pants. Was bit disappointed by seeing the cover as I earlier had Ms E and Ms L. Boy was I wrong. Started off with some lame massage but better as per HI standard. She slipped her finger between my legs and massages my balls and my shaft the way I like it. I could also hear some moan sounds from her. Flipped after 10 min of it with a bulge. She naughtily laughed and put in a pillow. Closed the door and started massaging my balls. I was allowed OTC roaming and I started caressing her melons. Boy was I wrong perfect C cups with erected nipple. She got excited and lifted her t-shirt. Soft velvety skin with erect brown nipple. Requested to eat those juicy things denied at first moved to the pants did OTC fingering she was moaning. Allowed sucking her melons and allowed UTC roaming of her kitty region. My finger reached the bulging and throbbing clit. I massaged it in a circular motion while sucking the melons. Her moans were getting louder she covered her mouth and left my cock alone. After sometime asked me to insert my finger down. I insert my middle finger and tried to finger fuck her, damn those yoga pants it was difficult pulled it down a bit and fingered her for good 5 to 6 minutes and she cummed hard with her legs shivering. All this while she had covered her mouth using her hands. My cock was throbbing hard. She took care of it, she gave a good HJ, I requested for BBJ but was denied. She teased a lot by coming near to my cock with her mouth open and blowing hot air on my tip. She even touched the tip of her tongue once. I pulled her in sucked her melons and came hard. My heart was beating fast. She adjusted her dress and went out for hot towel. Cleaned me up. Asked me if she can be my gf. I smiled. She asked me to get chocolates for her the next time I visit. This was my 5th time with her. Took lot of talking, gifting and building relation. Initial 4 times with Ms L was standard HE. Damages are 60 for house and 80 tip.

SR7D1
04-21-21, 07:50
Something with the cold weather which makes me crave for warmth, some hot touch and Asian sensuality. Hit up HI and drew a cute face named Ms L. Cute face seems like a regular girl with t-shirt and yoga pants. Was bit disappointed by seeing the cover as I earlier had Ms E and Ms L. Boy was I wrong. Started off with some lame massage but better as per HI standard. She slipped her finger between my legs and massages my balls and my shaft the way I like it. I could also hear some moan sounds from her. Flipped after 10 min of it with a bulge. She naughtily laughed and put in a pillow. Closed the door and started massaging my balls. I was allowed OTC roaming and I started caressing her melons. Boy was I wrong perfect C cups with erected nipple. She got excited and lifted her t-shirt. Soft velvety skin with erect brown nipple. Requested to eat those juicy things denied at first moved to the pants did OTC fingering she was moaning. Allowed sucking her melons and allowed UTC roaming of her kitty region. My finger reached the bulging and throbbing clit. I massaged it in a circular motion while sucking the melons. Her moans were getting louder she covered her mouth and left my cock alone. After sometime asked me to insert my finger down. I insert my middle finger and tried to finger fuck her, damn those yoga pants it was difficult pulled it down a bit and fingered her for good 5 to 6 minutes and she cummed hard with her legs shivering. All this while she had covered her mouth using her hands. My cock was throbbing hard. She took care of it, she gave a good HJ, I requested for BBJ but was denied. She teased a lot by coming near to my cock with her mouth open and blowing hot air on my tip. She even touched the tip of her tongue once. I pulled her in sucked her melons and came hard. My heart was beating fast. She adjusted her dress and went out for hot towel. Cleaned me up. Asked me if she can be my gf. I smiled. She asked me to get chocolates for her the next time I visit. This was my 5th time with her. Took lot of talking, gifting and building relation. Initial 4 times with Ms L was standard HE. Damages are 60 for house and 80 tip.Thank you for the report! What is HI? Why the code words Ms L or Ms E? The name of the place and a link and full names would be helpful.

MoonDoggie
04-21-21, 09:20
Thank you for the report! What is HI? Why the code words Ms L or Ms E? The name of the place and a link and full names would be helpful.Broadview Heights.

Searcher55
04-21-21, 09:41
I thought that's the raided location?

Broadview Heights.

EmptyCup
04-21-21, 12:30
It almost sounds like someone at the spa is trying to increase business and double the usual tip for HE.I totally agree. With all the new places popping up and 1 post great reviews not buying into it. LOL I did like the fact they added took multiple visits to get to this great experience. You can usually tell with a girl where the limits are after a visit. Promises of more next time is a waste of time. I feel prove to me now why I should come back. But then again there are a lot of dreamers out there.

Member #6192
04-21-21, 13:27
Something with the cold weather which makes me crave for warmth, some hot touch and Asian sensuality. Hit up HI and drew a cute face named Ms L. Cute face seems like a regular girl with t-shirt and yoga pants. Was bit disappointed by seeing the cover as I earlier had Ms E and Ms L. Boy was I wrong. Started off with some lame massage but better as per HI standard. She slipped her finger between my legs and massages my balls and my shaft the way I like it. I could also hear some moan sounds from her. Flipped after 10 min of it with a bulge. She naughtily laughed and put in a pillow. Closed the door and started massaging my balls. I was allowed OTC roaming and I started caressing her melons. Boy was I wrong perfect C cups with erected nipple. She got excited and lifted her t-shirt. Soft velvety skin with erect brown nipple. Requested to eat those juicy things denied at first moved to the pants did OTC fingering she was moaning. Allowed sucking her melons and allowed UTC roaming of her kitty region. My finger reached the bulging and throbbing clit. I massaged it in a circular motion while sucking the melons. Her moans were getting louder she covered her mouth and left my cock alone. After sometime asked me to insert my finger down. I insert my middle finger and tried to finger fuck her, damn those yoga pants it was difficult pulled it down a bit and fingered her for good 5 to 6 minutes and she cummed hard with her legs shivering. All this while she had covered her mouth using her hands. My cock was throbbing hard. She took care of it, she gave a good HJ, I requested for BBJ but was denied. She teased a lot by coming near to my cock with her mouth open and blowing hot air on my tip. She even touched the tip of her tongue once. I pulled her in sucked her melons and came hard. My heart was beating fast. She adjusted her dress and went out for hot towel. Cleaned me up. Asked me if she can be my gf. I smiled. She asked me to get chocolates for her the next time I visit. This was my 5th time with her. Took lot of talking, gifting and building relation. Initial 4 times with Ms L was standard HE. Damages are 60 for house and 80 tip.Unless there was a BJ or more, . 6 is the tip limit for me for any extra service beyond standard he (. 4).

This does sound nice though. Not as nice as Linda was at uspa. To bad she was gone in a month.

Rafter17
04-21-21, 13:31
It almost sounds like someone at the spa is trying to increase business and double the usual tip for HE.I thought that it was written by that one guy used to post long write ups like this. He was gods gift to women if you believed what he wrote.

Searcher55
04-21-21, 13:32
It could be Lisa's sister? LOL Ms. L? = Lisa Here sisters names I think begins with E?

Something with the cold weather which makes me crave for warmth, some hot touch and Asian sensuality. Hit up HI and drew a cute face named Ms L. Cute face seems like a regular girl with t-shirt and yoga pants. Was bit disappointed by seeing the cover as I earlier had Ms E and Ms L. Boy was I wrong. Started off with some lame massage but better as per HI standard. She slipped her finger between my legs and massages my balls and my shaft the way I like it. I could also hear some moan sounds from her. Flipped after 10 min of it with a bulge. She naughtily laughed and put in a pillow. Closed the door and started massaging my balls. I was allowed OTC roaming and I started caressing her melons. Boy was I wrong perfect C cups with erected nipple. She got excited and lifted her t-shirt. Soft velvety skin with erect brown nipple. Requested to eat those juicy things denied at first moved to the pants did OTC fingering she was moaning. Allowed sucking her melons and allowed UTC roaming of her kitty region. My finger reached the bulging and throbbing clit. I massaged it in a circular motion while sucking the melons. Her moans were getting louder she covered her mouth and left my cock alone. After sometime asked me to insert my finger down. I insert my middle finger and tried to finger fuck her, damn those yoga pants it was difficult pulled it down a bit and fingered her for good 5 to 6 minutes and she cummed hard with her legs shivering. All this while she had covered her mouth using her hands. My cock was throbbing hard. She took care of it, she gave a good HJ, I requested for BBJ but was denied. She teased a lot by coming near to my cock with her mouth open and blowing hot air on my tip. She even touched the tip of her tongue once. I pulled her in sucked her melons and came hard. My heart was beating fast. She adjusted her dress and went out for hot towel. Cleaned me up. Asked me if she can be my gf. I smiled. She asked me to get chocolates for her the next time I visit. This was my 5th time with her. Took lot of talking, gifting and building relation. Initial 4 times with Ms L was standard HE. Damages are 60 for house and 80 tip.

Caprice196
04-21-21, 13:40
Had a dream about Mia yesterday. Definitely not her in the pics, older and larger. Super nice lady with what seems to be fairly open menu. 1 hr for 120 = rub w / HJ / CBJ. YMMV but she said 170 VIP is 'whatever you want'. I stuck with 120 and left happy. Older office bldg in beachwood, safe area.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/125660

JustAverageJoe
04-21-21, 15:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BuckNuts49
04-21-21, 16:06
[Deleted by Admin]

Roboguy
04-21-21, 20:17
Just in case you're wondering why nobody's responding, it's probably because nobody knows what you're talking about. Link.https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/welcome-to-healing-hands/35551853 She's also know as Marilyn, and Monica.

T Long
04-21-21, 20:42
Something with the cold weather which makes me crave for warmth, some hot touch and Asian sensuality. Hit up HI and drew a cute face named Ms L. Cute face seems like a regular girl with t-shirt and yoga pants. Was bit disappointed by seeing the cover as I earlier had Ms E and Ms L. Boy was I wrong. Started off with some lame massage but better as per HI standard. She slipped her finger between my legs and massages my balls and my shaft the way I like it. I could also hear some moan sounds from her. Flipped after 10 min of it with a bulge. She naughtily laughed and put in a pillow. Closed the door and started massaging my balls. I was allowed OTC roaming and I started caressing her melons. Boy was I wrong perfect C cups with erected nipple. She got excited and lifted her t-shirt. Soft velvety skin with erect brown nipple. Requested to eat those juicy things denied at first moved to the pants did OTC fingering she was moaning. Allowed sucking her melons and allowed UTC roaming of her kitty region. My finger reached the bulging and throbbing clit. I massaged it in a circular motion while sucking the melons. Her moans were getting louder she covered her mouth and left my cock alone. After sometime asked me to insert my finger down. I insert my middle finger and tried to finger fuck her, damn those yoga pants it was difficult pulled it down a bit and fingered her for good 5 to 6 minutes and she cummed hard with her legs shivering. All this while she had covered her mouth using her hands. My cock was throbbing hard. She took care of it, she gave a good HJ, I requested for BBJ but was denied. She teased a lot by coming near to my cock with her mouth open and blowing hot air on my tip. She even touched the tip of her tongue once. I pulled her in sucked her melons and came hard. My heart was beating fast..I'm not from the area, but drive through on business every so often. I last went to the New Hi Spa on 130th in Strongsville. Several pretty girls there. I've not been to the Hi Spa. Seems like the two spas might be affiliated with each other. Maybe the same owner. Anyhow, I've texted with a lot of these AMP girls and have come to recognize bad translations when they happen while using the different apps. Even if this guy was just horrible at English, there are too many stunted sentences and odd words mixed in with perfect sentences and word choice. For example, first he says he's struggling with the yoga pants, but then states she has to adjust her dress before she leaves the room. What guy would ever say it that way? Well, it turns out if you drop some of this in google translate, "dress" is used for "clothes" and vice versa. Some of the sentences are perfect and some or weird. This is typical of something initially written in Chinese, then translated using an app.

Another example: "She asked me to get chocolates for her the next time I visit. This was my 5th time with her. Took lot of talking, gifting and building relation." Two perfect sentence followed by a very stilted sentence with almost the right words.

I could be totally wrong. We'll never know. Either way, I think it's a great post! If one of the girls actually wrote it for fun. At least they are self aware and this is good for us. Shows they know what we want and take the f'and time to write that. To me, that says there is potential. As the saying goes, "a person is as they think." LOL Hell, I might go next time just to find out what's up. It's also good if it's real. The only bad option is if it's totally made up. To me, it sounds like the first option.

Still, unless someone comes back with a similar post, I'll probably stick with New Hi Spa on 130th. It's not out of the way for me, the place is super clean and well kept and girls always deliver the minimum. The Asian food next door isn't bad either. I wish I lived closer to build some relationships to possibly get more. But by the time I come back, the girls have usually rotated out.

BudBowl2001
04-22-21, 08:19
I do miss her. Hopefully she makes it back!

Unless there was a BJ or more, . 6 is the tip limit for me for any extra service beyond standard he (. 4).

This does sound nice though. Not as nice as Linda was at uspa. To bad she was gone in a month.

AkronMan1
04-22-21, 16:45
Any fun to be had in the Brunswick area? Thanks in advance.

Ceasar160
04-22-21, 22:38
I've never visited, because I haven't heard of much in the way of extra's. I don't recall exactly to be honest, but I typically only go if I can get a BJ / FS as well.

Also, Monica is someone completely different. Also a mature provider, but you can get extra's from her. They weren't worth a second visit IMHO though.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/welcome-to-healing-hands/35551853 She's also know as Marilyn, and Monica.

JustAverageJoe
04-23-21, 06:19
I apologize for my rant the other day and breaking the forum rules and guidelines. In the future I will only post information on AMPs and providers to the best of my experience with both. Once again my apologies!

Ohio2019
04-26-21, 22:45
I am getting the itch now that I am fully vaccinated. I know Sandy is not spectacular, but you know what you get with her as opposed to one of the local AMPs. I have had various levels of success getting more than basic HE from her, all depends on her mood I think.

Anyway, does anyone know if she offers multiple pops or sessions longer than one hour? Just curious.

SR7D1
04-27-21, 08:38
I am getting the itch now that I am fully vaccinated. I know Sandy is not spectacular, but you know what you get with her as opposed to one of the local AMPs. I have had various levels of success getting more than basic HE from her, all depends on her mood I think.

Anyway, does anyone know if she offers multiple pops or sessions longer than one hour? Just curious.I wouldn't waste my time. She's old, overweight and not attractive, not sensual. Got to any of the local AMPs for a HJ. rubratings.com.

Iziandali
04-28-21, 12:13
I wouldn't waste my time. She's old, overweight and not attractive, not sensual. Got to any of the local AMPs for a HJ. rubratings.com.Enthusiasm just not there any more.

NorthCostGuy
04-29-21, 08:11
Enthusiasm just not there any more.The AMP in Grafton is just about 10 minutes from Sandy and I have found them reliable, just stick to the 60 then 40 and you'll be fine.

Ohio2019
04-29-21, 19:05
The AMP in Grafton is just about 10 minutes from Sandy and I have found them reliable, just stick to the 60 then 40 and you'll be fine.You talking about the K. M. Spa in Grafton?

Roboguy
04-30-21, 07:41
Has anyone been to this parlor? They have been posting some revealing pictures.

https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/cleveland-oh/massage-body-rubs

SR7D1
04-30-21, 10:33

https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/cleveland-oh/massage-body-rubsYour link points to search results for massage parlors. Link us to the one you want to know about.

Rafter17
04-30-21, 10:52

https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/cleveland-oh/massage-body-rubsThis the one you're asking about? I'm not seeing any revealing pics in their ads.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/asian-girls-440-723-9443-young-beauty/38735221

JustAverageJoe
04-30-21, 15:56
This the one you're asking about? I'm not seeing any revealing pics in their ads.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/asian-girls-440-723-9443-young-beauty/38735221Heard this place was lame and I can almost bet a massage that this girl is not there!!

Jester2292
04-30-21, 16:41
heard this place was lame and i can almost bet a massage that this girl is not there!!numba 1 gi numba 1 !

Record Player
05-01-21, 15:30
This the one you're asking about? I'm not seeing any revealing pics in their ads.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/asian-girls-440-723-9443-young-beauty/38735221Ben there twice. Nice looking girls. Different both times. One up-sells for utc. The other didn't. Good massage. HJ only so far.

AsianBlowjob
05-01-21, 16:02
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/bts/d/stow-hair-removal-massage/7313511485.html

Anybody been to this one?

Looking to get a trim downstairs. If more is available, great, but not my primary reason to check it out.

I have used Harley in the past, but she has cancelled 3 of our last 4 visits, all within an hour of when we were supposed to meet, which is annoying.

Slow Roller
05-03-21, 09:13
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/bts/d/stow-hair-removal-massage/7313511485.html

Looking to get a trim downstairs. If more is available, great, but not my primary reason to check it out.

I have used Harley in the past, but she has cancelled 3 of our last 4 visits, all within an hour of when we were supposed to meet, which is annoying.She was reviewed last week on here.

SR7D1
05-03-21, 11:24
Anyone know this one yet?

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/207493This one works with Taylor, I asked about her earlier, just seeing if she is worth the visit? I have not had much luck with Taylor's outfit. Girls not looking like their photos.

NorthCostGuy
05-03-21, 13:39
Had an appointment with Gia. Confirmed ahead of time as she requested. Ghosted all morning. About 90 minutes after my appt was supposed to start I got a very indifferent "Something came up, sorry" text.

I'm done.

AsianBlowjob
05-03-21, 14:48
She was reviewed last week on here.I searched for her before I made the post and after I saw your reply.

I searched Samantha, Stow, Craigslist, Hair removal, trim, and her phone, and get crickets.

DaveTheLoose
05-03-21, 15:25
Ben there twice. Nice looking girls. Different both times. One up-sells for utc. The other didn't. Good massage. HJ only so far.I went there last week. I got an old, chubby woman. Lets just say I would not want to repeat.

Caprice196
05-03-21, 21:31
I searched for her before I made the post and after I saw your reply.

I searched Samantha, Stow, Craigslist, Hair removal, trim, and her phone, and get crickets.Check post 6392, I think that's her. I'd love to hear how it goes if you try her.

Royboy7788
05-05-21, 21:37
Went to Hi Spa last week and it was so busy me and another one you guys had to wait 10 minutes in the lobby. I got KC a 40 something spinner with b's and received a so so massage. On the flip she asked if I tip well and I said I would. I went under her shirt and rolled her nipples and she snapped at me and then just went even faster and I left happy. Standard tip and I left. I wouldn't repeat.

SR7D1
05-06-21, 11:23
This one wants only 300 for a 60 m NURU. LOL.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/225259

Boog7227
05-06-21, 16:05
Nice dream about Reelax this afternoon. 1/2 hour session with Mindy, who was cute and very friendly as soon as the session began. Dreamed of a standard fee / gratuity. I hope to dream about that place again soon.

SR7D1
05-06-21, 22:01
Nice dream about Reelax this afternoon. 1/2 hour session with Mindy, who was cute and very friendly as soon as the session began. Dreamed of a standard fee / gratuity. I hope to dream about that place again soon.Link? Details? What is very friendly?

BuckNuts49
05-07-21, 07:33

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/225259Also wants 200 for non nude hr regular massage.

Oreo36
05-07-21, 14:48
Heard about a guy who tried the Lakeshore AMP in Lake County again. Drew a shorter 20 something. Hh massage was boring with mild teasing. Standard 40/40 with uninspired finish. Wanted another. 20 for UC roaming. He declined. This guy will not return. Wasted. 80.

Fuzzyek
05-07-21, 18:05

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/225259I'd be curious to know if these fricken girls even know WTF a real nuru massage is. I have serious doubts. The only REAL one I have ever gotten was from Aniyah Kneads quite a while ago.

BuckNuts49
05-07-21, 20:08
I'd be curious to know if these fricken girls even know WTF a real nuru massage is. I have serious doubts. The only REAL one I have ever gotten was from Aniyah Kneads quite a while ago.I've been searching for a provider that offers a genuine nuru. Met several so called nuru providers over the years and it's always the same. Slide up and down your back side their ass and flip for a HE. A genuine real nuru would be worth $300. We're talking real nuru gel and the real legit nuru massage.

Fuzzyek
05-08-21, 01:55
I've been searching for a provider that offers a genuine nuru. Met several so called nuru providers over the years and it's always the same. Slide up and down your back side their ass and flip for a HE. A genuine real nuru would be worth $300. We're talking real nuru gel and the real legit nuru massage.It was GREAT. She had the mattress and all the proper materials. Turned out to be a FS massage also.

Dark Lotus
05-08-21, 10:47

I have used Harley in the past, but she has cancelled 3 of our last 4 visits, all within an hour of when we were supposed to meet, which is annoying.I would think, she gives a trim, then massages Johnny. I mean reading her headline, but I read a lot of things that are misleading.

Searcher55
05-08-21, 13:54
Here's the link- https://cleveland.craigslist.org/bts/d/cleveland-relax-with-janie/7318759289.html.

She offer any magical releases options? Rate?

Oreo36
05-09-21, 09:17
Here's the link- https://cleveland.craigslist.org/bts/d/cleveland-relax-with-janie/7318759289.html.

She offer any magical releases options? Rate?My only visit with this friendly provider was a few years ago. Great massage but no extras offered. Towel on the entire session. Maybe she now offers more options?

Alliem
05-09-21, 17:39
I would think, she gives a trim, then massages Johnny. I mean reading her headline, but I read a lot of things that are misleading.She is a terrible waste of time, money. The location is good, safe, clean but wants her money as you enter apartment, give a half ass massage while talking continuously about her liberal hate for Trump with msn on TV. And on flip she allowed minor roaming, wanted me to take care of myself No more. At that point said she never does anything more except waxing if you bring your own materials Will not repeat.

BudBowl2001
05-09-21, 20:48
Pulled in tonight. Caught glimpse of county sherif watching from across the street. Exit stage left.

Jim4817
05-09-21, 21:43
My only visit with this friendly provider was a few years ago. Great massage but no extras offered. Towel on the entire session. Maybe she now offers more options?Saw her a couple of weeks ago decent massage. Made me keep the towel on.

Decent looking in person. Pictures are accurate.

Jim.

Slow Roller
05-10-21, 12:29
Pulled in tonight. Caught glimpse of county sherif watching from across the street. Exit stage left.Damn! I was really starting to enjoy that place.

Searcher55
05-10-21, 14:24
I thought they usually scope these places out in unmarked type of cars, and not in full uniforms? That would make more sense, if getting ready for a stake out?

Pulled in tonight. Caught glimpse of county sherif watching from across the street. Exit stage left.

Tf777
05-10-21, 16:53
Pulled in tonight. Caught glimpse of county sherif watching from across the street. Exit stage left.Were they sitting on the fairgrounds property? If so it might mean nothing, the sheriff are always posted up there (in my 30+ years living out here). Not saying it isn't part of an investigation (boy would that be convenient for them!) just that it might not be time to sound the alarm just yet.

BudBowl2001
05-10-21, 21:45
I thought they usually scope these places out in unmarked type of cars, and not in full uniforms? That would make more sense, if getting ready for a stake out?

Were they sitting on the fairgrounds property? If so it might mean nothing, the sheriff are always posted up there (in my 30+ years living out here). Not saying it isn't part of an investigation (boy would that be convenient for them!) just that it might not be time to sound the alarm just yet.He was sitting diagonal from the spa. Pulled in a position where he could see. Marker lights on. Just sitting there. Am not saying its a sign. But wasn't in the mood to have my plates recorded sitting at the spa. Just be aware of LEO activity.

KariKarter
05-11-21, 15:37

She offer any magical releases options? Rate?Seen her awhile ago no extras very Good massage.

TnaHandyAndy
05-11-21, 23:06
Wow. So many replies about Janie, a legit masseuse on craigslist's beauty services, that I must ask about the other masseuse on craigslist - "Kate. ".

Kate is more attractive than Janie, so I'm hoping she provides extras? I dunno.

It's just that so many of you had knowledge about Janie that I might as well inquire about Kate.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/bts/d/north-olmsted-bodywork-by-kate/7318351637.html

My only visit with this friendly provider was a few years ago. Great massage but no extras offered. Towel on the entire session. Maybe she now offers more options?

CliftonBlows
05-12-21, 09:51
Wow. So many replies about Janie, a legit masseuse on craigslist's beauty services, that I must ask about the other masseuse on craigslist - "Kate. ".

It's just that so many of you had knowledge about Janie that I might as well inquire about Kate.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/bts/d/north-olmsted-bodywork-by-kate/7318351637.htmlKate is a f*cking looney tune. You'll find several other reviews here confirming that.

She'll blow your phone up at all hours. She'll threaten to go to the police if she feels slighted. Threaten to out you if she can find the slightest bit of info on you. Stay away.

SR7D1
05-12-21, 09:56

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/bts/d/north-olmsted-bodywork-by-kate/7318351637.htmlWord is: Not so good. Very heavy, unenthusiastic from what I recall. TBF, I have not partaken and she is close to me. Not real attractive either, I think she has been reviewed, do a search.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/206331

SR7D1
05-12-21, 10:22
Has anyone seen Jett? Says "introducing" so I wonder if she is with Taylor's group?

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/219698

StingerDouble
05-12-21, 12:10
Saw Jett last week she's very cool no FS but fun massage totally naked and HE.

Has anyone seen Jett? Says "introducing" so I wonder if she is with Taylor's group?

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/219698

SR7D1
05-12-21, 13:09
Saw Jett last week she's very cool no FS but fun massage totally naked and HE.Tell me more (PM if you prefer). Nice body, HJ or BJ? Does she work alone or with others in a studio?

MassageGuy007
05-12-21, 15:58
Word is: Not so good. Very heavy, unenthusiastic from what I recall. TBF, I have not partaken and she is close to me. Not real attractive either, I think she has been reviewed, do a search.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/206331Do yourself a solid and stay away. Certifiable.

Great Out Doors
05-13-21, 08:36
Saw April: https://cleveland.rubratings.com/207690.

Her ad is accurate. Sessions by and for the grown and sexy. Solid massage, happy to go hard on the therapuetic end but also touch & teasing along the way to a finish.

She does have limits but is accomodating and personable. If you enjoy thick and mature ladies you'll probably repeat.

RavensBurg
05-14-21, 13:01
Have been hearing good things about this girl for years and finally pulled the trigger. Did the 1 hr sensual massage for 1. 6. I give the experience a B overall. Felt slightly ripped off.

Pros: looks like her pics, very nice personality, clean incall, punctual, let me eat her out (twice) with FIV and we both really enjoyed it, one of the cleanest pussies I've ever come across. Like ever.

Cons: limited menu for the price, 1. 6 allowed my hands and mouth to roam wherever, no kissing, no BJ or FS, HE only. Lame massage, and the teasing was decent probably akin to a good AMP experience, she ended our session 20 min early. I didn't mention anything, but I shouldn't have to. If I'm paying for an hour, that should be honored without me having to say something.

I had a good time overall. 7/10. Probably won't return unless she comes down on her prices. I would have been happier paying $120 for the service I received. Her premium service is Nuru rub for $2. Curious to hear from other mongers about whether the quality of service improves with Nuru? Anyone manage FS or BBJ?

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/129823

RavensBurg
05-14-21, 13:12
Had a dream about Mia yesterday. Definitely not her in the pics, older and larger. Super nice lady with what seems to be fairly open menu. 1 hr for 120 = rub w / HJ / CBJ. YMMV but she said 170 VIP is 'whatever you want'. I stuck with 120 and left happy. Older office bldg in beachwood, safe area.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/125660Set something up with her yesterday, and the whole thing just felt really off. She was very nice on the phone, set up a time and headed over to her studio in an older office building in Beachwood. On my way, I give her a call and her phone goes straight to voicemail. Call her repeatedly for the next 20 min, straight to voice mail everytime. Just as we're supposed to meet she texts me saying she's almost there. I call her. No answer. She texts me the room number. I walk in reluctantly, with a very uneasy feeling about the whole thing. She's not even remotely close to her pics. I tell her that and walk out the door. Total waste.

ScansPeak
05-14-21, 15:22
Saw April: https://cleveland.rubratings.com/207690.

Her ad is accurate. Sessions by and for the grown and sexy. Solid massage, happy to go hard on the therapuetic end but also touch & teasing along the way to a finish.

She does have limits but is accomodating and personable. If you enjoy thick and mature ladies you'll probably repeat.I'm interested in seeing her. How would you rate her overall attractiveness? Is the location safe? Thanks.

Jazzy4096
05-14-21, 15:27
Curious about.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/135906

Seems legit, a little surprised she advertises FS.

If anyone has taken the plunge.

SR7D1
05-14-21, 15:29
Have been hearing good things about this girl for years and finally pulled the trigger. Did the 1 hr sensual massage for 1. 6. I give the experience a B overall. Felt slightly ripped off.

Pros: looks like her pics, very nice personality, clean incall, punctual, let me eat her out (twice) with FIV and we both really enjoyed it, one of the cleanest pussies I've ever come across. Like ever.

Cons: limited menu for the price, 1. 6 allowed my hands and mouth to roam wherever, no kissing, no BJ or FS, HE only. Lame massage, and the teasing was decent probably akin to a good AMP experience, she ended our session 20 min early. I didn't mention anything, but I shouldn't have to. If I'm paying for an hour, that should be honored without me having to say something.

I had a good time overall. 7/10. Probably won't return unless she comes down on her prices. I would have been happier paying $120 for the service I received. Her premium service is Nuru rub for $2. Curious to hear from other mongers about whether the quality of service improves with Nuru? Anyone manage FS or BBJ?

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/129823I have met Gia but not had her massage, had Aubrey and her niece (daughter?) Nicole I think, give Nuru. $140 from Nicole, $200 from Aubrey. TF release with Nicole, BJ / HJ with Aubrey. Not worth it IMO for what they charge. You can get FS for less elsewhere.

BuckNuts49
05-14-21, 20:23
Curious about.

If anyone has taken the plunge.Saw her recently. Safe clean location. Paid for the one hour massage HE. Massage skills are average. Nice spinner body and face is about a 6 or 7. Texting back & forth when you arrive. Have to wait till she comes to her door to let you in. She talks a lot before getting undressed while clock is ticking away. One and done for me. I paid for an hour. Was in my car with 15 minutes to spare. If I wanted a 30 minute massage I would have asked for it and gladly paid. So tired of these girls taking advantage of us.

SR7D1
05-14-21, 21:05
Curious about.

If anyone has taken the plunge.$400 for FS is a bit pricey, actually everything she lists seems pricey!

BuckNuts49
05-14-21, 23:05
$400 for FS is a bit pricey, actually everything she lists seems pricey!BTW. A fellow member informed me her FS is mostly a massage followed by FS with whatever time she feels is left. Not GFE.

WestSider3
05-14-21, 23:49
https://elyria.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/massage-in-elyria216-855-1086/190560689203

I see them post daily and thought it was you-spa but the numbers don't match. Very close though. Tried looking up the number and only find more adds without an address. I'm at a loss so if anyone knows I would appreciate it.

JustAverageJoe
05-15-21, 00:06
https://elyria.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/massage-in-elyria216-855-1086/190560689203

I see them post daily and thought it was you-spa but the numbers don't match. Very close though. Tried looking up the number and only find more adds without an address. I'm at a loss so if anyone knows I would appreciate it.This is the one in North Ridgeville by bullfrogs Sports bar. I don't know why she list it as in Elyria it's not 33137 Center Ridge Rd.

Between the barbershop and the title bureau think it's called ammne or something like that.
Correction it’s called Amee Spa

Great Out Doors
05-15-21, 07:02
I'm interested in seeing her. How would you rate her overall attractiveness? Is the location safe? Thanks.She works out of midrange hotels along 480, so plenty safe. I found her attractive. Nice smile, maybe a little heavier than her pics but not greatly so.

WestSider3
05-15-21, 07:38
This is the one in North Ridgeville by bullfrogs Sports bar. I don't know why she list it as in Elyria it's not 33137 Center Ridge Rd.

Between the barbershop and the title bureau think it's called ammne or something like that.
Correction its called Amee SpaThought they closed up? I'll have to take a look. Thanks for the info.

JustAverageJoe
05-15-21, 07:51
Thought they closed up? I'll have to take a look. Thanks for the info.You are correct they are closed but that is still the owner for the new one, they pop up left and right out here never really lasting. This one was maybe 3 miles from me but after reading reviews I never went there. I just drove to you-Spa in Elyria have never had complaints here.

SR7D1
05-15-21, 14:47
You are correct they are closed but that is still the owner for the new one, they pop up left and right out here never really lasting. This one was maybe 3 miles from me but after reading reviews I never went there. I just drove to you-Spa in Elyria have never had complaints here.There is one on Brookpark extension as well. Typical 60/40 there.

DaddyDcle
05-16-21, 07:11
What's the info on this gem.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/157758

SR7D1
05-16-21, 12:33

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/157758She has been reviewed, use the search. Not favorable.

JohnnyMe
05-16-21, 14:37

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/219698Jett works with Lorelei right near Edgewater Park. Very new at this--says she used to be a dom. Gets naked and has an awesome rack, but one and done for me.

SR7D1
05-16-21, 20:06
Jett works with Lorelei right near Edgewater Park. Very new at this--says she used to be a dom. Gets naked and has an awesome rack, but one and done for me.Care to elaborate? Or you can PM me. HJ / BJ or FS?

DaddyDcle
05-17-21, 06:10
She has been reviewed, use the search. Not favorable.Details. Seems like someone we'd go bonkers over.

Newguy1973
05-17-21, 09:57
Worth going? How much should I bring? Any tips I should know?

JustAverageJoe
05-17-21, 12:16
Details. Seems like someone we'd go bonkers over.Well if your not willing to use the search function to find the details yourself and make a sound decision, just book an appointment and report back what you thought. Not everyone here has the same taste as you. So saying we'd all go bonkers over her is out of left field.

SR7D1
05-17-21, 13:56
Well if your not willing to use the search function to find the details yourself and make a sound decision, just book an appointment and report back what you thought. Not everyone here has the same taste as you. So saying we'd all go bonkers over her is out of left field.To be fair, Mariah is new at self promotion. So it may take some time for her.

DaddyDcle
05-17-21, 15:17
I think I may go just for those tits and ass.

SR7D1
05-17-21, 19:38
I think I may go just for those tits and ass.Let us know how that ass and tits are!

Caprice196
05-17-21, 22:24
Jett works with Lorelei right near Edgewater Park. Very new at this--says she used to be a dom. Gets naked and has an awesome rack, but one and done for me.Why one and done? Do they work out of a studio? PM if you'd like. Thank you.

CockSki
05-18-21, 19:33
Met Jett yesterday at her incall.

She told me an age of 38. Looking at her I would have guessed 28-31.

She is tall 5'9" probably about 135 -140 The most fantastic set of naturals, with the smallest tight nips. She is tatted up, but nothing trashy. I liked it.

The ending was standard fair, She is no FS, but hopeful for a BJ. I don't press things on my first visit. She is chatty for sure, but I didn't mind.

Give her a whirl.

Newguy1973
05-18-21, 23:38
Went to healing hanos today. I had driven by lotus asian, but they seemed busy with two cars out front, and a third pulled up at the same I did. I figured I would try my luck at healing hanos.

When I got there, I walked in and was met by Jenny. (she said she was from China) She took my door fee, and led me to a room. I quickly got undressed and got under the towel. She came and started to massagee through the towel, which I thought was weird. After massaging all over, she took the towel off, and started deep massaging with hot oil. I had my hands draped over the table, and she pressed her legs into them as she massage my back. I tested the waters and put my hands on her legs, and I was pretty handsy. She was pretty handsy, around my backside (sorry).

On the flip, she said with broken English that she could give me a great time, but insisted on a high price, that I would hesitate to mention, because I overpaid. I felt like more was on the table than what actually transpired.

I had a good time, but the tip was steep. I don't think I will go back and overpay.

DS2020
05-19-21, 01:21
Went to healing hanos today. I had driven by lotus asian, but they seemed busy with two cars out front, and a third pulled up at the same I did. I figured I would try my luck at healing hanos.

When I got there, I walked in and was met by Jenny. (she said she was from China) She took my door fee, and led me to a room. I quickly got undressed and got under the towel. She came and started to massagee through the towel, which I thought was weird. After massaging all over, she took the towel off, and started deep massaging with hot oil. I had my hands draped over the table, and she pressed her legs into them as she massage my back. I tested the waters and put my hands on her legs, and I was pretty handsy. She was pretty handsy, around my backside (sorry).

On the flip, she said with broken English that she could give me a great time, but insisted on a high price, that I would hesitate to mention, because I overpaid. I felt like more was on the table than what actually transpired.

I had a good time, but the tip was steep. I don't think I will go back and overpay.Can you describe how she looked? Age, body type and of her English was decent?

DeskJockey
05-19-21, 09:03
Lisa is Covid retired, until further notice. I've been keeping contact with her to see if I could gently pry out her future plans. Seems like until the virus is gone, it's a no go. Turns out that she was planning on leaving her location, anyway, due to the home owner where she had her spa, was going to close up in December of 2020, even without the virus.Oink was a factor in this case.

Member #6192
05-19-21, 09:30

I had a good time, but the tip was steep. I don't think I will go back and overpay.If more was potentially on the table, why wouldn't you go back? Price can be negotiated.

What did Jenny look like?

SR7D1
05-19-21, 09:49
Anyone tried this one yet? It's close, so I may give it a go and let everyone know.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/226637

SR7D1
05-19-21, 09:54

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/157758Also, your, I mean, her reviews are disabled and that is not really a good sign.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/187091

Member #6192
05-19-21, 09:55
Anyone tried this one yet? It's close, so I may give it a go and let everyone know.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/226637Notoriously bad. Whenever they advertise, it's always "new girls; new management" but they haven't changed in years. My last visit here was March 2020 and I swear it was the same people from the last time I was there 2 years earlier. Feel free to try it out though and report back; I've just never had a great time there and only went due to proximity at the time.

SR7D1
05-19-21, 10:03
Notoriously bad. Whenever they advertise, it's always "new girls; new management" but they haven't changed in years. My last visit here was March 2020 and I swear it was the same people from the last time I was there 2 years earlier. Feel free to try it out though and report back; I've just never had a great time there and only went due to proximity at the time.So I take it bad means, no HE?

Member #6192
05-19-21, 10:06
So I take it bad means, no HE?I've never had an issue there, it was just never great. Plain Jane mechanical. And the ladies were always older and less attractive than others at other places in the area. But it's been a year+, maybe things have finally changed. You can see prior reviews I've made about them.

Newguy1973
05-19-21, 10:25
Can you describe how she looked? Age, body type and of her English was decent?Cute face, slim body, a bit of a belly, probably 30's. I think she understands and speaks English better than she lets on.

Newguy1973
05-19-21, 10:27
If more was potentially on the table, why wouldn't you go back? Price can be negotiated.

What did Jenny look like?I didn't feel like she would go lower, and I don't think anything more than HJ is on the table. She also wanted us to be very quiet.

Searcher55
05-19-21, 10:33
Her massages are pretty lazy, she' upsells always good move IMO.

I didn't feel like she would go lower, and I don't think anything more than HJ is on the table. She also wanted us to be very quiet.

Member #6192
05-19-21, 10:38
I didn't feel like she would go lower, and I don't think anything more than HJ is on the table. She also wanted us to be very quiet.I see, I think I misread your original comment.

Newguy1973
05-19-21, 10:42
Any good? I've been wanting to try Nuru.

Is her Nuru price hhr-hr?

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/220905

SR7D1
05-19-21, 11:02
I've never had an issue there, it was just never great. Plain Jane mechanical. And the ladies were always older and less attractive than others at other places in the area. But it's been a year+, maybe things have finally changed. You can see prior reviews I've made about them.CLE seems to have old Asians in all the spas! LOL.

Member #6192
05-19-21, 11:12
CLE seems to have old Asians in all the spas! LOL.I mean OLD as in even relative to other spas.

SR7D1
05-19-21, 11:31
I mean OLD as in even relative to other spas.I hear you brother. Sad.

EmptyCup
05-19-21, 12:05
I mean OLD as in even relative to other spas.Right now try North Olmsted if you want younger. But they have attitudes and pricey. Low mileage and high prices not for me. I'll take an older half naked BJ for 60/80 over a young HJ for 80 with OTC roaming any day.

SR7D1
05-19-21, 12:12
Right now try North Olmsted if you want younger. But they have attitudes and pricey. Low mileage and high prices not for me. I'll take an older half naked BJ for 60/80 over a young HJ for 80 with OTC roaming any day.Yeah. I went once, I agree on pricey. She was younger, but still not a great looking gal. Then there is you-SPA in Elyria, not bad.

Member #6192
05-19-21, 14:40
Right now try North Olmsted if you want younger. But they have attitudes and pricey. Low mileage and high prices not for me. I'll take an older half naked BJ for 60/80 over a young HJ for 80 with OTC roaming any day.Care to share where you're getting these older nude BJs around here? Are you suggesting Harmony in Lakewood is the place for that? Or is there somewhere else? PM if you want. Thanks.

EmptyCup
05-20-21, 10:56
Care to share where you're getting these older nude BJs around here? Are you suggesting Harmony in Lakewood is the place for that? Or is there somewhere else? PM if you want. Thanks.Posting specifics on the board has not worked out well. Either someone disagrees with what I've experienced and argues or the lady gets people treating her poorly. So I try to stick with posting what I think of as bad experiences. By bad experience I mean way overpaying for poor massage, shorted time, and or low mileage. If you read on the board about a place where the guy has posted. I know I overpaid but I seen a boob. Don't go to that place. He's one of a hundred guys doing that.

Member #6192
05-20-21, 11:45
Posting specifics on the board has not worked out well. Either someone disagrees with what I've experienced and argues or the lady gets people treating her poorly. So I try to stick with posting what I think of as bad experiences. By bad experience I mean way overpaying for poor massage, shorted time, and or low mileage. If you read on the board about a place where the guy has posted. I know I overpaid but I seen a boob. Don't go to that place. He's one of a hundred guys doing that.I get all of what you're saying, especially the last part. If you change your mind and want to shoot me a PM.

StingerDouble
05-20-21, 12:06
Any good? I've been wanting to try Nuru.

Is her Nuru price hhr-hr?

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/220905Saw Ava a week ago, average massage, average body at best, much older than pics. Only offering HJ ending same with all the girls at Taylors. Best time I had there was with India, thought I was going to get Xtras but Taylor arrived and just got standard ending.

Newguy1973
05-20-21, 14:05
Saw We Ve, I think that's what it sounded like she said. Paid the usual price for a deep massage. It was very deep, if that's what you are looking for. HE was a tad mechanical.

JustAverageJoe
05-20-21, 15:25
So I don't know if it was just a bad day or my sense of thinking today. I've been working some crazy hrs and sitting have coffee today I decided I'd take the day off and pamper myself. Yes guys we do pamper ourselves. I usually visit warren but a 3 hr road trip wasn't on the agenda. You-Spa was out of the question I wanted something different. Reached out to 2 girls on rub ratings figuring I'd take 1 for the team and report back. Aveena / Ava who I believe is Taylor's sister and a new girl Melissa who looks hot as hell. I was looking for a NuRu massage, neither responded so I decided to try a new AMP rather than my regular. Went to Healing Hanos in Strongsville and it will never happen again. Walk through back door and surprised the girl coming out of a room because they don't have a buzzer set up on back door I apologized and she asked what I was looking for and I said an hour. She had me sit on lounge chair in back while she finished up which was 10 minutes. Lead me into room and said give her a little time and I agreed. I laid there butt ass naked for 1/2 hour listening to more people come in and began to wonder if she was the only one working. I finally heard someone say goodbye and she came in room and apologized and thanked me for being patient. I asked how many girls working she said 2 , but my count hearing the front door it seemed they were packed 5 deep already. She started with massage then there was some bickering back and forth with the other girl and a constant opening of the room door I'm in. At one point she said something about 1/2 hour but I said no I paid for hour she tried to explain but I told her I didn't understand and she apologized. 15 minutes in and more bickering back and forth and she tells me I'm only getting 1/2 hour massage and the whole conversation is starting to make sense, they overwhelmed themselves and us the customers suffer. She said she'd make it up next time I come in. At this point I'm pissed which takes a lot to get me to that point and she has me flip and ask me how much I tip, I picked up the 20 she returned from my hour and said there's no tip we're done here. So this was my experience here after reading a lot of good reviews but I will not repeat even if they offered F. S. And saved me the drive to Warren. Thanks for listening to me RANT!! Good day.

Member #6192
05-20-21, 15:43
So I don't know if it was just a bad day or my sense of thinking today. I've been working some crazy hrs and sitting have coffee today I decided I'd take the day off and pamper myself. Yes guys we do pamper ourselves. I usually visit warren but a 3 hr road trip wasn't on the agenda. You-Spa was out of the question I wanted something different. Reached out to 2 girls on rub ratings figuring I'd take 1 for the team and report back. Aveena / Ava who I believe is Taylor's sister and a new girl Melissa who looks hot as hell. I was looking for a NuRu massage, neither responded so I decided to try a new AMP rather than my regular. Went to Healing Hanos in Strongsville and it will never happen again. Walk through back door and surprised the girl coming out of a room because they don't have a buzzer set up on back door I apologized and she asked what I was looking for and I said an hour. She had me sit on lounge chair in back while she finished up which was 10 minutes. Lead me into room and said give her a little time and I agreed. I laid there butt ass naked for 1/2 hour listening to more people come in and began to wonder if she was the only one working. I finally heard someone say goodbye and she came in room and apologized and thanked me for being patient. I asked how many girls working she said 2 , but my count hearing the front door it seemed they were packed 5 deep already. She started with massage then there was some bickering back and forth with the other girl and a constant opening of the room door I'm in. At one point she said something about 1/2 hour but I said no I paid for hour she tried to explain but I told her I didn't understand and she apologized. 15 minutes in and more bickering back and forth and she tells me I'm only getting 1/2 hour massage and the whole conversation is starting to make sense, they overwhelmed themselves and us the customers suffer. She said she'd make it up next time I come in. At this point I'm pissed which takes a lot to get me to that point and she has me flip and ask me how much I tip, I picked up the 20 she returned from my hour and said there's no tip we're done here. So this was my experience here after reading a lot of good reviews but I will not repeat even if they offered F. S. And saved me the drive to Warren. Thanks for listening to me RANT!! Good day.Bummer. I've stayed away from this plalce so far (opting for Lotus) and it looks like I will continue. Thanks for the report.

Newguy1973
05-20-21, 17:06
Bummer. I've stayed away from this plalce so far (opting for Lotus) and it looks like I will continue. Thanks for the report.Who do you see at Lotus?

Member #6192
05-20-21, 20:18
Who do you see at Lotus?It's been a while and the last time I was there it was Elle and she was terrible. Before that I had a few times with Jennie / Danni or whatever she was called and those were top notch. She's long gone now.

DaddyDcle
05-22-21, 12:46
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mariah-escort-cleveland-929758

Roboguy
05-22-21, 22:33
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mariah-escort-cleveland-929758No. HJ only.

Fuzzyek
05-23-21, 17:37
For a sensual massage with BBBJ ending for a reasonable price.

Slow Roller
05-23-21, 22:59
For a sensual massage with BBBJ ending for a reasonable price.Aren't we all. LOL.

JohnnyMe
05-24-21, 07:53
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mariah-escort-cleveland-929758Not on the first date. After you see her a couple of times, everything is on the table. But she wants 4 for FS. And watch out for the up charge--somehow there's always an add-on with extra time, taking off all her clothes, etc.

Tom Mubbles
05-24-21, 08:22
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mariah-escort-cleveland-929758I recall several reviews stating she was much much larger in person than her pics would lead you to believe.

SR7D1
05-24-21, 13:25
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mariah-escort-cleveland-929758Bigger in person, many upcharges, not really good service, hard pass.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/187091