PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Jonh1234
06-07-19, 14:04
Super great massage been a long time sence I felt this relaxed. Just an awesome place.

YepSureYep
06-09-19, 14:22
Anyone see this mystery lady near metro health main hospital near downtown Cleveland? Has no reviews on adultlook but claims had reviews on websites such as ter which are defunct.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2974273I think I saw her in Parma years ago. Pretty decent.

YepSureYep
06-09-19, 14:23
Any one have contact with her? Seems like she should be coming back soon. Cleveland is such a desert!

YepSureYep
06-09-19, 14:24
Anyone know?

YepSureYep
06-09-19, 14:25
Anyone know?

YepSureYep
06-09-19, 14:25
Anyone know?

MrSmith1969
06-09-19, 15:12
I'm pretty sure I've seen her. Were warm, heavy blankets involved?Yup and you can confirm looks as negative side of scale.

Goat Ohio
06-09-19, 15:36
Anyone have info on this new post?

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/affordable-massages/550093213312

BuckNuts49
06-09-19, 15:37
Anyone know?My last session with Karley back in April, she stated she would be returning in July. Wished we had like her around. No non sense and no bullshit provider.

AlSmits346
06-09-19, 16:15
Yup and you can confirm looks as negative side of scale.Would love to see her. Can you share with me please?

Thanks in advance.

AlSmits346
06-09-19, 22:32
Super great massage been a long time sence I felt this relaxed. Just an awesome place.This place is different than the Asian massage parlor in Avon?

Never heard of it, can you give a little detail on your experience?

Jerbear2210
06-10-19, 01:31
I met with Ruby from Body City (Google it). Ruby was nice looking, busty, friendly. Massage was. 75 plus. 40 for topless ending, although not the greatest location the massage was great. I will repeat.

HungryEye
06-10-19, 08:42
Yup and you can confirm looks as negative side of scale.LOL, been there and you are both right, good massage, price right, nice enough girl but one and done for me.

Stackers 75
06-10-19, 11:19
Visited last week and will not return. Standard fair but wanted a 60 tip for topless ending. Skinny Asian girl who seemed to be pretty busy but definitely not worth it unless you're into someone crawling all over your back.

Stack.

Pig5588
06-10-19, 13:15
Stopped here today, I got small and short girl, great massage and on the flip was enjoyed. She allowed to touching. Will repeat again.

Pig5588
06-10-19, 13:20
Stopped here today. I got small and short girl. Good massage and on the flip was enjoyed it. She allowed to touching. Will repeat again.

Pig5588
06-10-19, 13:46
Pig5588 you also HeySun. If you do this again I'm going to edit the posts so they say your place has bed bugs.

A2

Jonh1234
06-10-19, 14:22
Pig, HeySun who real name Alisa you need no do this no more. I also delete your other user Yep234

A2

MrSmith1969
06-10-19, 21:35
LOL, been there and you are both right, good massage, price right, nice enough girl but one and done for me.Many requests, for the info. I have to several.

Some of you seniors with minimal contributions just aren't going to get them.

GlamourShooter
06-11-19, 13:27
What is Kamm's Corner and why are two people saying the same thing almost word for word? One multiple times within an hour.

FigureRingLyle
06-11-19, 15:02
Stopped here today, got small and skinny girl, good massage and flip enjoyed it. She allowed touching. Good place.Kamms Corner? If I'm not mistaken back in the day wasn't there an actual AMP there. I was just a little guy back then so I didn't get to partake or am I imagining things? Maybe a more seasoned monger can shed some light.

GoneTM2
06-12-19, 02:11
If you're looking for a good massage with a pleasant ending. Look no further. Secluded area, nice residence and very nice gal. Reasonable rate also. I'll be back. I'm hoping for more services or multiples with multiple visits.

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/lovely-and-sweet-relaxation-ma/684755437959

Pe478
06-12-19, 05:30
Made a visit here, Masseuse was changing finally. Small and skinny look like 30 y, great massage, great body, she did a good job, on the flip, really nice that is felt fantastic would recommend.

KevinMike
06-12-19, 08:16
Back in the day there was a AMP on Lorain east of Rocky River Dr. There were every where in our great city. There were at least 6 from W98 to W58. On Lorain. What year did they disappear?

BeenAroundX
06-12-19, 09:11
Back in the day there was a AMP on Lorain east of Rocky River Dr. There were every where in our great city. There were at least 6 from W98 to W58. On Lorain. What year did they disappear?Those 2 were my favorites on Lorain. My 1st ever was the one on 98th, across from that strip joint.

Also 1 on brookpark, west 25th, behind peaches on Pearl, and 2 on Broad in Elyria. All FS. I believe Mike White shut them all down so we'd have to spend gas money to drive to Warren? and the ladies workin these AMPS were amazingly good looking.....

I Love Massage
06-12-19, 14:09
Super great massage been a long time sence I felt this relaxed. Just an awesome place.It is a nice place, received a great massage and left happy.

AlSmits346
06-12-19, 14:20
If you're looking for a good massage with a pleasant ending. Look no further. Secluded area, nice residence and very nice gal. Reasonable rate also. I'll be back. I'm hoping for more services or multiples with multiple visits.

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/lovely-and-sweet-relaxation-ma/684755437959What kind of ending?

JaggOff
06-12-19, 21:55
What is Kamm's Corner and why are two people saying the same thing almost word for word? One multiple times within an hour.I know nothing about the place but it looks to me like we have several fake reviews coming from someone that has marginal English skills similar to the fake ads on Amazon for a lot of the Chinese electronics sold on there.

YepSureYep
06-12-19, 22:41
My last session with Karley back in April, she stated she would be returning in July. Wished we had like her around. No non sense and no bullshit provider.I didn't get a date but I did get last week of June.

CAN"T WAIT.

Stackers 75
06-13-19, 07:30
What kind of ending?Same hj ending she has be giving for years unless she like you!

KevinMike
06-13-19, 10:25
Those 2 were my favorites on Lorain. My 1st ever was the one on 98th, across from that strip joint.

Also 1 on brookpark, west 25th, behind peaches on Pearl, and 2 on Broad in Elyria. All FS. I believe Mike White shut them all down so we'd have to spend gas money to drive to Warren? and the ladies workin these AMPS were amazingly good looking.....I forgot about the one next to Peaches. 25TH and Clark in the little shopping center. Thank you mayor White.

BuckNuts49
06-13-19, 16:07
I didn't get a date but I did get last week of June.

CAN"T WAIT.I certainly hope you are right and I am wrong. She is my all time favorite. Saw her twice in April. Possibly going for three her upcoming visit.

Dillon123
06-13-19, 16:32
Drove by today and was going to stop. They were closed? Anyone know why??

TigerCub
06-14-19, 10:17
Picture was current enough. Very friendly and open, massage was average. Full Nude with exceptional HE extra's offered but I did not pretake. 50 minutes out of 60 and left oily as a French fry. Will probably return with more control of the use of oil. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2886751.I too went to this one. I liked the pics but they are a little off. The pics are her but a few years earlier and probably a filter. Nice enough girl just not for me. I little oder from below coming from her. I just took the handshake and was good enough for me after a sniff of something fishy. I feel bad saying that because she does try to please. As always YMMV, I can't remember donation because it's been a week or so with some of my regulars in between. So probably around the going rate.

Cub.

TigerCub
06-14-19, 12:07
Many requests, for the info. I have to several.

Some of you seniors with minimal contributions just aren't going to get them.You have to be talking about that lady who posts on C. L under beauty? She works out of a dr. Office and her pics are at least 10 years old. Once again a nice enough lady but definitely not for me. I recommend stay away, this has all the stuff the news team would love to eat up. Last thing someone wants is to be on the news.

Cub.

MrSmith1969
06-14-19, 14:19
I too went to this one. I liked the pics but they are a little off. The pics are her but a few years earlier and probably a filter. Nice enough girl just not for me. I little oder from below coming from her. I just took the handshake and was good enough for me after a sniff of something fishy. I feel bad saying that because she does try to please. As always YMMV, I can't remember donation because it's been a week or so with some of my regulars in between. So probably around the going rate.

Cub.Unsure what he is talking about but this one is awesome.

WJameson
06-16-19, 13:17
Going to be there for a few hours this week, and will have some time on my hands. Would appreciate any help you can provide.

HeySun34
06-16-19, 14:31
Look like new place in the Detroit rd, with Allstate insure same building, across street is computer crisis.

Need more information.

DTorrent
06-17-19, 00:23
What part of town is Adrianna located?

CyberFilly
06-17-19, 17:25
What part of town is Adrianna located?Parma Ohio.

MrSmith1969
06-17-19, 18:51
What part of town is Adrianna located?Dude you can figure it out.

Ceasar160
06-18-19, 00:19
Or however she spells it. Used to go by Kiki briefly check STG's.

It appears that curly haired Amber is also in Brunswick atm.

Going to be there for a few hours this week, and will have some time on my hands. Would appreciate any help you can provide.

HeySun34
06-18-19, 06:36
HeySun why you have two accounts?

Don't do it again or I'll change the posts to say your place has bed bugs

A2

Dillon123
06-18-19, 13:23
Looks like they are closed? I drove by again today. Anyone know why?

TreeTrunk2016
06-18-19, 23:23
Girl being better than the other. Interesting. Saw taller girl. Great massage absolutely nice cans. Left happy. Was given 10 DOLLAR Coupon off next visit. You hear everything going on in next room. There also is a music teacher in the building g and you hear lessons but off road park g is more discrete than other Avon location.

New girl came yesterday, look so cute, maybe 30' short and long hair, touching professional, a lots of playing and left happy, better than another one..

OhioMonger
06-19-19, 15:52
Parma Ohio.Does she offer FS?

MrSmith1969
06-19-19, 20:24
Does she offer FS?I don't believe so.

Problem Child
06-20-19, 02:05
Girl being better than the other. Interesting. Saw taller girl. Great massage absolutely nice cans. Left happy. Was given 10 DOLLAR Coupon off next visit. You hear everything going on in next room. There also is a music teacher in the building g and you hear lessons but off road park g is more discrete than other Avon location.

.When you say "cans" are you talking about her mellons?

OhioMonger
06-20-19, 09:54
I don't believe so.So I made an appt and saw this one yesterday. Her communication was fast and she was able to get me in in the evening. Turns out she is about 10 minutes from me, which is convenient. Small little office building off of State Road in Parma. TBH, the overall experience was a little lack luster. Massage was so-so, not bad but a fay cry from any some of the better ones I've had. Standard finish that got the job done. Not sure what else, if anything, is available. Might try my luck on my next visit. She was a friendly enough but probably won't see her too frequently for. 8+tip for a half. In reality, the only thing bringing me back is the location and how close to home it is. That, and she was friendly.

TreeTrunk2016
06-20-19, 14:30
Melons, tits, tatas, boobs. They were very nice.

When you say "cans" are you talking about her mellons?.

HungryEye
06-20-19, 23:07
Pros: standard AMP massage rates with HE.

Con: 1. Pull in parking lot, moms picking up their kids from a day school directly under the Posh, kids running all around.

2. AMP huge open room with cathedral ceiling.

3. Rooms (stalls) hard walls about 8' high, on side of room open to cathedral ceiling.

4. Sounds carry, guy in next stall grunting, groaning. His girl talking loudly to another girl.

For me? Uncomfortable, one and done.

H.

CleFunTimes
06-21-19, 14:02
Does she offer FS?Where in Parma?

CleFunTimes
06-21-19, 14:57
Had a dream of a great visit. She charged 60 for a very nice full hour massage with a reasonably attractive girl. On the flip she did a HE and never asked for extra. I did feel it was right to give her 40 tip for the topless service. Then I woke up feeling good and well rested.Would you be able to provide where this place is or the name of the establishment. Somewhat new to this scene trying to get my "feet" wet.

CleFunTimes
06-21-19, 15:08
New to the scene any help would be great. Where can find a good parlor and what and who do I ask for? I'd be happy with any type of HE. FS HJ BJ I'm open to all thanks for any input sorry if I went about this wrong way.

OhioMonger
06-21-19, 16:10
Where in Parma?On State. Couple hundred feet past the post office on the opposite side.

GlamourShooter
06-21-19, 16:46
Pros: standard AMP massage rates with HE.

Con: 1. Pull in parking lot, moms picking up their kids from a day school directly under the Posh, kids running all around.

2. AMP huge open room with cathedral ceiling.

3. Rooms (stalls) hard walls about 8' high, on side of room open to cathedral ceiling.

4. Sounds carry, guy in next stall grunting, groaning. His girl talking loudly to another girl.

For me? Uncomfortable, one and done.

H.That certainly doesn't sound like the most relaxing atmosphere.

TreeTrunk2016
06-21-19, 22:57
I parked in back. Walked up steps in back and walk right into their office. Was not a problem for me.

That certainly doesn't sound like the most relaxing atmosphere..

GoneTM2
06-23-19, 19:26
Same hj ending she has be giving for years unless she like you!Yep. Price was good, massage was good, ending was standard handshake. Solid are&are. I'm looking for a great massage first, an ending has to be there, but the massage takes precidence.

Tf777
06-24-19, 02:52
I'm wondering if you guys have a link to the place near kamms corner (or even an address). I'm local to that area every couple weeks and would love to check it out.

GlamourShooter
06-24-19, 08:56
I parked in back. Walked up steps in back and walk right into their office. Was not a problem for me.

.That would take care of one issue. I was mostly concerned with the rest of what was listed. Especially such an openness.

Oreo36
06-24-19, 11:43
Anyone visit Lesa? Any extras available?

NorthCostGuy
06-24-19, 13:00
I've had luck with Zoey in the past but she ghosted me last week. Reached out a couple days ahead and set an appt. She said to text her 90 minutes before. I did. No response. Four other messages before the appointment, no response.

Half an hour after the time she finally texted back and asked if I was still there. I wasn't, of course. I got a "sorry" and nothing else.

I have no patience with ghosting. I'll find someone else to take my money from now on and I encourage you to do the same.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/127964

Record Player
06-24-19, 18:16
Anyone visit Lesa? Any extras available?I've seen her twice over a couple years. Pretty good massage, and nothing else.

GoBrowns2017
06-24-19, 20:04
Has anyone seen Sandy lately within last 3-6 months? Is her private residence in a safe area? I've only had massage with HE. Anyone had any more? Prices? Wanted to get some updates before I reached out to her.

HungryEye
06-24-19, 22:33
I've seen her twice over a couple years. Pretty good massage, and nothing else.Agree, good massage, good rate, no extras.

H.

Pe478
06-26-19, 06:22
I stopped by here today, saw two girls, all look nice and cute, unfortunately they was busy, I didn't get change.

Iziandali
06-26-19, 06:38
Has anyone seen Sandy lately within last 3-6 months? Is her private residence in a safe area? I've only had massage with HE. Anyone had any more? Prices? Wanted to get some updates before I reached out to her.Yes, location is safe in middleburg heights. Need to speak with her about prices. YMMV with how she feels and what u want. Everything is covered, always.

FuddyGene
06-26-19, 07:36
Anyone visit Lesa? Any extras available?I visited once, got undressed laid face down on the table. And when she walked in she shrieked like a teenage virgin who accidentally walked into the boys locker room. Hurriedly stepped out and had me cover up. Thought she was going to be an "all time favorite" with the way she advertises. But couldn't be farther from the truth, massage was only half decent.

Dillon123
06-26-19, 14:21
I guess I'm the only person on here that frequented Lilly's? Still wondering why they are closed.

Ceasar160
06-26-19, 18:20
I can just about see Lilly's out of my bedroom window, but haven't heard any talk around town.

I only checked it out once. Wasn't particularly impressed.

I guess I'm the only person on here that frequented Lilly's? Still wondering why they are closed.

RavensBurg
06-26-19, 23:53
I've had luck with Zoey in the past but she ghosted me last week. Reached out a couple days ahead and set an appt. She said to text her 90 minutes before. I did. No response. Four other messages before the appointment, no response.

Half an hour after the time she finally texted back and asked if I was still there. I wasn't, of course. I got a "sorry" and nothing else.

I have no patience with ghosting. I'll find someone else to take my money from now on and I encourage you to do the same.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/127964Saw her several months ago and felt she was pretty unenthusiastic given the price point. Nice girl, clean place, good looking (although not exactly the girl in the pics) just a little lackluster and rushed. Definitely didn't feel like I got my money's worth. Below average massage and for the finish she straddled me and jerked me off. You can do worse and better. Haven't repeated.

Pantagruel
06-27-19, 09:51
LOL, been there and you are both right, good massage, price right, nice enough girl but one and done for me.Far East here but Euclid not far afield. Greatly appreciative of anyone willing to PM me the details on this provider.

TIA!

RavensBurg
06-27-19, 14:56
Met with Gina for Heaven on Earth. She is the only provider I will see. Great massage, great body, and the ending is always great and happy. $$5 was the damage for an hour but I left so relaxed and felt amazing! nuruplayhouse.com.I've been reading these positive reviews of Gina at the playhouse for a while now and got to say, I don't quite get it. I've seen Gina twice in the last 1.5 years and both times I felt like she was pretty mechanical and not into any of it. Maybe I just had a bad experience (both times) but for how much I paid I felt a little ripped off. At the time the premium package called "take me to japan" was $250-300. No doubt Gina has an amazing body, she's nice, and the place is super clean and safe, but it was nowhere near a GFE, which for that price I'd expect. Rather, the whole sequence of events: massage, nuru, sex, felt really scripted and she seemed very tied to the routine (with lots of rules). Needless to say it was two and done for me. But I'm Always tempted to try another girl there. I'm curious to know if anyone agrees with me on this or if I should go back for another girl.

RavensBurg
06-27-19, 15:02
I can just about see Lilly's out of my bedroom window, but haven't heard any talk around town.

I only checked it out once. Wasn't particularly impressed.For me, Lilly's has been one of the more consistent AMPs in the area (unlike strongsville of Avon). True, the girls are nothing to look at, but it's always been a better-than-average massage, nice teasing, and a good HE with no upsell. Too bad if they're no longer operating. But please keep us posted Caesar and Dillon if they reopen, as Parma is a ***** to drive through only to find a "For Lease" sign on the front door.

RavensBurg
06-27-19, 15:06
Stopped in for a half hour. 45 massage on a recent Saturday afternoon. Busy little area. I assume I got the older gal who ended up (after hesitating) giving me the name Linda. Anyway nice clean place, she was friendly enough, better than average massage. I kept gently touching her leg to communicate interest. On flip she was right on it with no negotiation for tip. Great HE technique. Seemed happy with. 3 tip. Little roaming but cool with pulling up top.My experience exactly. Very solid overall experience, with a great massage, lots of nice teasing before the flip, and a good HE.

HungryEye
06-27-19, 15:33
Far East here but Euclid not far afield. Greatly appreciative of anyone willing to PM me the details on this provider.

TIA!Its been a couple years, I have no idea where to even look.

H.

Ceasar160
06-27-19, 21:55
I'll let ya know if I see anything.

For me, Lilly's has been one of the more consistent AMPs in the area (unlike strongsville of Avon). True, the girls are nothing to look at, but it's always been a better-than-average massage, nice teasing, and a good HE with no upsell. Too bad if they're no longer operating. But please keep us posted Caesar and Dillon if they reopen, as Parma is a ***** to drive through only to find a "For Lease" sign on the front door.

Jive125
06-28-19, 10:00
Any one ever see her? Curious if her photos are real and what services see offers.

http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/hey-its-gia/933063475232

Groove1
06-28-19, 14:15
She's back for a short time and someone on the other forum asked about her, I can say she is not only legit but very good at what she does and I tell her that her hands are magical!

She isn't the typical fingertip sensual bullshit that were used to around these parts, she actually does a good massage and wants to make sure your happy and see her next time she's in town (she lives out west and visits every few months).

She's usually up by Brookpark / Brooklynn area and is IN FACT the girl in the pics! Don't delay she is only ever around for about a week.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/135906

Rafter17
06-28-19, 14:16
She's back for a short time and someone on the other forum asked about her, I can say she is not only legit but very good at what she does and I tell her that her hands are magical!

She isn't the typical fingertip sensual bullshit that were used to around these parts, she actually does a good massage and wants to make sure your happy and see her next time she's in town (she lives out west and visits every few months).

She's usually up by Brookpark / Brooklynn area and is IN FACT the girl in the pics! Don't delay she is only ever around for about a week.What pics? You have a link to her ad?

Groove1
06-28-19, 16:06
https://cleveland.rubratings.com/135906

GoBrowns2017
06-28-19, 16:15

She's usually up by Brookpark / Brooklynn area and is IN FACT the girl in the pics! Don't delay she is only ever around for about a week.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/135906She spit or swallow? $160 for a BBBJ seems ridiculous.

HungryEye
06-29-19, 16:14
So the other day I can't match up with any favorites, had a couple tough days, I'm driving close to the Detroit rd AMP and figured WTF even tho I said last time never again, Jr is pleading with me, "com'on give it one last shot". "Maybe it changed?" Looked promising as I signed in, drew a cute young, lean, chick, little "A"s, ass fit in the palm of my hand. Massage was blah with the exception of tickling the boys and stroking Jr once in awhile.

The flip, and the negotiations begin, with Jr in her hand she starts high, I'm thinking aww fuk, my response is "for FS", no, "BBBJ" no, topless yes, no way much to high, I get up to leave, OK 40 HE, I stay like a fool. She finishes but I'm really not happy with her work and she is not happy with the rate. Paid for hour massage, out the door in 45 minutes. For the last time "never again for this freakin place. " May lightning strike Jr on the head before I enter that door again.

Will I never learn.

H.

P.S. I really hope you guys are not over paying at these places.

MoonDoggie
07-01-19, 09:59
So the other day I can't match up with any favorites, had a couple tough days, I'm driving close to the Detroit rd AMP and figured WTF even tho I said last time never again, Jr is pleading with me, "com'on give it one last shot". "Maybe it changed?" Looked promising as I signed in, drew a cute young, lean, chick, little "A"s, ass fit in the palm of my hand. Massage was blah with the exception of tickling the boys and stroking Jr once in awhile.

The flip, and the negotiations begin, with Jr in her hand she starts high, I'm thinking aww fuk, my response is "for FS", no, "BBBJ" no, topless yes, no way much to high, I get up to leave, OK 40 HE, I stay like a fool. She finishes but I'm really not happy with her work and she is not happy with the rate. Paid for hour massage, out the door in 45 minutes. For the last time "never again for this freakin place. " May lightning strike Jr on the head before I enter that door again.

Will I never learn.

H.

P.S. I really hope you guys are not over paying at these places.I live about 10 minutes from the Avon AMPs and I never go there. The original one I think you're talking about, next to the restaurant the last time I was there they played the same song over and over and over. The new one posh down the street does the same thing once they have you in hand They start to negotiate. By the time I get done with that I don't feel like doing anything. I'm a lot happier in Strongsville Brunswick Sandusky even the new one at Kamms corner.

Dillon123
07-03-19, 08:32
I live about 10 minutes from the Avon AMPs and I never go there. The original one I think you're talking about, next to the restaurant the last time I was there they played the same song over and over and over. The new one posh down the street does the same thing once they have you in hand They start to negotiate. By the time I get done with that I don't feel like doing anything. I'm a lot happier in Strongsville Brunswick Sandusky even the new one at Kamms corner.Which Brunswick AMP is worth going to? Ty!!

Royboy7788
07-05-19, 15:13
I had a dream that I walked in and was met by a woman who looked she was in her 30's and asked me how long I wanted. I said Ill try the hour and paid. 60. Went to the first room down the narrow corridor and was met by another woman around the same age her name is Lulu she had a spinner body with b / c cups. The massage was ok to better than average. And she was teasing my whole body right before the flip. She started playing with jr and was negotiating the ending and wanted a. 6 tip for the usual ending but she said she would also do it topless and let me play with her girls. I wasn't in a position to stand firm because I was thinking with the wrong head so I agreed and It was over. Unlike other places where there's usually a little more massaging after the happy part it was completely over. I would only repeat in a pinch.

Cowboee
07-06-19, 15:43
Was in need of a rub and went to qq for the first time since I was on the east side yesterday. I believe only one person working, Lisa. Very petite but gives a big rub! Strong and good use of her knees on my back. Virtually no tease during the massage. Massage was pretty good. On the flip she put a towel on me and started more massaging. At the right moment I just moved her hand under the towel and wrapped it around the tool. The rest is history 😊 60/40 and will return when in the neighborhood.

Rpibble
07-07-19, 20:51
Went to the newish Columbia station AMP near the post office off 82 and was disappointed. Drew and older and not terribly attractive girl that gave a rather rushed and not all that relaxing massage. Didn't argue over a. 4 tip though for a rushed finish. Won't return unless new girls are there.

Anyone know of anywhere that gives a real and good massage with FS at the end? I've been to the Nuru playhouse but I don't think it's a relaxing massage as much as just sensual and slightly mechanical. This is the only place I know of off hand so I'm hoping for someone new.

AcyanLovar
07-08-19, 14:33
Had to go to Cleveland for business a few times in the last month and found a New girl arrived a couple of weeks ago. I have seen her twice. Think her name is Mei (pronounced May). Great massage. Left very satisfied. Will return. Seniors, PM me for details.Hoping you still have digits. Thanks.

AcyanLovar
07-08-19, 14:50
I think you have to go late, like around 9:30-10 pm maybe even later since I talked to the poster about that. I didn't see anyone around at happy hour time, 5 pm. Just a bunch of no frills, overweight women. But they did have some free appetizers put out. So not bad there.Wish I could have placename and coordinates.

AcyanLovar
07-08-19, 16:08
Aubrey is the quazi "mamasan" of that apt. The camera has been up for at least a year.

I was told it was put up because the girls (Gina) were bringing in their own clients without paying the house, and Aubrey wasn't having it. Aubrey said she gets a notification of every time there is movement, but she doesn't record the event, which I find hard to believe for a number of reasons.

That camera, along with the rampant, obvious drug use and general grime / oil all over the place is why I have stayed away.

The building also has cameras on the main entrance, and in the elevators, so it's not like aubreys camera really makes a shit-bit of difference.

For anyone who cares, Gina is an incredibly unique individual who still has a fine ass for her age, and has got to be the most functional female addict I have ever known.Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. I was planning a visit soon. Change of plans.

AcyanLovar
07-08-19, 17:00
Went to the newish Columbia station AMP near the post office off 82 and was disappointed. Drew and older and not terribly attractive girl that gave a rather rushed and not all that relaxing massage. Didn't argue over a. 4 tip though for a rushed finish. Won't return unless new girls are there.

Anyone know of anywhere that gives a real and good massage with FS at the end? I've been to the Nuru playhouse but I don't think it's a relaxing massage as much as just sensual and slightly mechanical. This is the only place I know of off hand so I'm hoping for someone new.I was scrolling through the pages and at around page 35 or so someone posted about them NPH having a cameras in the building and a hidden cam inside a decorative wreath inside. Never been there but wanted to, but not anymore after reading that. If it's true, that's not right imo. Someone else commented that the reason for the hid cam inside the wreath inside was to keep track of her employees from bringing custs after hours. But still not good for me. I will def stay the h away from there.

AcyanLovar
07-08-19, 18:07
I rarely post but I'm always reading to keep up and stay up to date. But I thought I should share a recent dream I just had last week and maybe get some feedback on my dream.

So last week despite of a lot of fireworks going off that day I fell asleep and had a very cool vivid dream. I dreamed of me being in a village of strong people surrounded by 2'beautiful Asian dolls. One looks to be in her late 30's and the other one in her early 30's. When I look at the clock it was 1:20. I must've been dreaming for like a full hour. I was eating a snack and we all three were getting along very well and after about 40 minutes slipped by they offered to helped me out taking care of the leftovers snacks, so one grabbed my bag of salty nuts and the other one grabbed what I have left of my half banana and took it away. But she grabbed it so hard she squashed it and ended up with a mess in her hands and face. So they giggled and one went away and came back with some warm wet cloths to wipe the mess she just made on her hands and face. We all laughed and hugged afterwards and on my way out of the hut I tripped and dropped on the floor the 0. 90 cents that I had left in my pockets so I gave it to them and splitted it between them two for the messed they ended up cleaning up and taking care of my junk. Before I woke up they were very happy and kept saying to please come back to their village to visit them again soon. I woke up very happy.

Since this was just a dream, do you think I did good to give them 0. 45 cents each? Was I a cheap bastard while on my dream? Or else. ?

Member #6192
07-09-19, 08:12
I rarely post but I'm always reading to keep up and stay up to date. But I thought I should share a recent dream I just had last week and maybe get some feedback on my dream.

So last week despite of a lot of fireworks going off that day I fell asleep and had a very cool vivid dream. I dreamed of me being in a village of strong people surrounded by 2'beautiful Asian dolls. One looks to be in her late 30's and the other one in her early 30's. When I look at the clock it was 1:20. I must've been dreaming for like a full hour. I was eating a snack and we all three were getting along very well and after about 40 minutes slipped by they offered to helped me out taking care of the leftovers snacks, so one grabbed my bag of salty nuts and the other one grabbed what I have left of my half banana and took it away. But she grabbed it so hard she squashed it and ended up with a mess in her hands and face. So they giggled and one went away and came back with some warm wet cloths to wipe the mess she just made on her hands and face. We all laughed and hugged afterwards and on my way out of the hut I tripped and dropped on the floor the 0. 90 cents that I had left in my pockets so I gave it to them and splitted it between them two for the messed they ended up cleaning up and taking care of my junk. Before I woke up they were very happy and kept saying to please come back to their village to visit them again soon. I woke up very happy.

Since this was just a dream, do you think I did good to give them 0. 45 cents each? Was I a cheap bastard while on my dream? Or else. ?WTF did I just read?

Cleveland Report
07-09-19, 08:36
You must be on the wrong website. I have no idea of what you are talking about.

Since this was just a dream, do you think I did good to give them 0. 45 cents each? Was I a cheap bastard while on my dream? Or else. ?

AcyanLovar
07-09-19, 09:02
Apologies for the previous unfunny half sarcastic post. I was having a few drinks at home while binged-reading over 100 pages of posts and find it funny how a few guys were hilariously trying to talk in code and I thought it would be funny to tell my post that way. Not! Trying to be sarcastically funny while on a few drinks on the system do not mix well, LOL. Never again.

But simply put, got to an AMP in Sv by marcs, place was deserted, chose the 2 for one hour for 120. Had a very good time. A Very hot teasing m. By two for about 40 minutes and a little over 20 minutes on flip of slippery hands massaging All Over the place grabbing my hands and putting them over themselves encouraging me to roaming freely which I did directly under their c. Close to the end the one on the left side hugged me and cuddled on my chest while kissing my nip and while holding my base while the other one kept working the tip and massaging over the prosty. The finish was so intense that it lasted so long and so hard, it sprayed all over them and made a mess which they seem to like as they laughed and giggled talking to each other in mandarin and saying to me "wow that was so much! LOL. It was a very hot and a great time. I didn't even had to ask about anything, they knew on their own. I loved that. Tipped 45 x2 but was not sure if that was too much or too little at the moment though. Hot towels came in, brought me some bottled water and repeatedly kept telling me with a very happy smile to please come back soon. And I sure as hell will.

L

So last week despite of a lot of fireworks going off that day I fell asleep and had a very cool vivid dream. I dreamed of me being in a village of strong people surrounded by 2'beautiful Asian dolls. One looks to be in her late 30's and the other one in her early 30's. When I look at the clock it was 1:20. I must've been dreaming for like a full hour..

PainWint
07-09-19, 10:52
WTF did I just read?It says he went to an AMP in Strongsville and had 2 girls work his meat to complete for 45 a piece. Sounds like a great deal.

Fuzzyek
07-09-19, 12:57
I'm curious as to whether anyone has been to see her and if her massage is halfway decent.

Johnnysex77
07-09-19, 16:34
For me, Lilly's has been one of the more consistent AMPs in the area (unlike strongsville of Avon). True, the girls are nothing to look at, but it's always been a better-than-average massage, nice teasing, and a good HE with no upsell. Too bad if they're no longer operating. But please keep us posted Caesar and Dillon if they reopen, as Parma is a to drive through only to find a "For Lease" sign on the front door.I drove by Lilly's this weekend. Still closed.

HungryEye
07-09-19, 16:44
I'm curious as to whether anyone has been to see her and if her massage is halfway decent.I dated a Vivianna about 5 years ago, she was 40 something, had apartment by Great and. Mall, haven't seen an ad since backpage. As I recall simple back rub and HJ, never repeated if that tells you anything.

H.

Rafter17
07-09-19, 17:38
It says he went to an AMP in Strongsville and had 2 girls work his meat to complete for 45 a piece. Sounds like a great deal.He said 120 plus 90 tip, so 210 for 2 girl hour massage with HJ ending.

OneHourAtATime
07-09-19, 17:55
Depending on your participation in the hobby, that's not a bad price at all for what all was experienced. You're not going to do that 3 times a week, but if you are a once every two weeks kinda guy? Thats great! Nice review! (second one) LOL.

He said 120 plus 90 tip, so 210 for 2 girl hour massage with HJ ending.

AcyanLovar
07-09-19, 19:23
Last night at around 8 pm drove near the taco place in Stringsville to check the activity and it's surroundings. The place was deserted except for 2 other cars spread out afar from each other in the parking lot. The place looks in really bad shape from outside as if it was closed down, even missing two of the big illuminated sign letters with two broken covers on the top of the building. Did not see any 'open' signs or any lights on inside and no movement at all. Wonder if this place is still in business, if it's any good or if it's closed down.

Hibbe1
07-11-19, 09:49
I'm curious as to whether anyone has been to see her and if her massage is halfway decent.Saw her a few years ago. It was a decent massage with standard HE. If I remember correctly she was really pricey. Like $$.

GoBrowns2017
07-11-19, 16:36
I just wanted to put it out there that Mia on a state Rd in Parma is by far the best in the business with HE's. I've seen her 8-10 times and she just gets better everytime. Her massage skills are on point as well! If any of you are interested in her contact info, PM me, but I expect a UTR contact info in return!

AcyanLovar
07-11-19, 20:08
Any links if her that has a picture of her? Thanks.

I just wanted to put it out there that Mia on a state Rd in Parma is by far the best in the business with HE's. I've seen her 8-10 times and she just gets better everytime. Her massage skills are on point as well! If any of you are interested in her contact info, PM me, but I expect a UTR contact info in return!

Jjona
07-15-19, 20:06
Anyone been to Golden Relax in Lorain? https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-golden-relax-massage-lorain-oh-72194#rubmaps.

Member #6192
07-16-19, 00:17
Anyone been to Golden Relax in Lorain? https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-golden-relax-massage-lorain-oh-72194#rubmaps.Yes, a few times but last time was a month ago. Think the provider was named Jenny. 40's. Standard fees and tips. Enjoyable time.

AcyanLovar
07-16-19, 09:28
I've been wanting to find something a little further home but not to far and I found this ad. Does anyone knows if this Harmony Massage is still open and if is worth it? I like what I see in the ad but looks too good to be true LOL. It says is off in Lakewood. Any info is much appreciated it. Thanks.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/6145.html

Member #6192
07-16-19, 13:22
I've been wanting to find something a little further home but not to far and I found this ad. Does anyone knows if this Harmony Massage is still open and if is worth it? I like what I see in the ad but looks too good to be true LOL. It says is off in Lakewood. Any info is much appreciated it. Thanks.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/6145.htmlAfaik they are still open but the only way a woman this hot is there is because she got lost. The same provider (s) have been there for YEARS and they are monsters. Stay away, you will be disappointed. Find some place else, even if it means driving an extra 20 minutes.

TigerCub
07-16-19, 13:56
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/bts/d/lakewood-relaxation-massage-by-sandra/6932763663.html

Anyone seen her before? She looks so familiar but can't place it? Looks like she has some great watermelons!

Record Player
07-16-19, 17:52
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/bts/d/lakewood-relaxation-massage-by-sandra/6932763663.html

Anyone seen her before? She looks so familiar but can't place it? Looks like she has some great watermelons!Sandra has been around for years. Good draped massage and Nothing extra.

TigerCub
07-17-19, 09:49
Sandra has been around for years. Good draped massage and Nothing extra.Well shit! Thanks for the information, such a shame with the juicy melons!!

Cincy
07-17-19, 10:43
Hi fellow hobbiests.

I'm going to be visiting up your way and was looking for massage recommendations that leave one happy. A table shower would be a gift as that has gone away in SW Ohio. More than a happy ending would be amazing as again, no more of that down our way.

Please feel free to PM me. Looking forward to my visit.

C.

Dam2725
07-21-19, 11:32
If anyone can tell me how I can get ahold of a beautiful, talented ginger, tattooed nuru specialist named Arda, please pm me!

JasonDono
07-21-19, 13:22
I just wanted to put it out there that Mia on a state Rd in Parma is by far the best in the business with HE's. I've seen her 8-10 times and she just gets better everytime. Her massage skills are on point as well! If any of you are interested in her contact info, PM me, but I expect a UTR contact info in return!🙄 Dude, really?

Jimmy 5
07-21-19, 14:15
Hi fellow hobbiests.

I'm going to be visiting up your way and was looking for massage recommendations that leave one happy. A table shower would be a gift as that has gone away in SW Ohio. More than a happy ending would be amazing as again, no more of that down our way.

Please feel free to PM me. Looking forward to my visit.

C.Try Tiger Spa in Warren, Ohio you will get what you are asking for an more! Usually $60.00 enjoy!

GoBrowns2017
07-21-19, 19:55
🙄 Dude, really?Yeah turd, really.

JasonDono
07-22-19, 08:38
Yeah turd, really.Wow. Well, I can see you're going to fit in with well with the adults here. You may do better over on EM with all the fake and mostly useless reports. We actually review girls here.

Cincy
07-22-19, 11:30
Try Tiger Spa in Warren, Ohio you will get what you are asking for an more! Usually $60.00 enjoy!Thanks for the assist!

TreeTrunk2016
07-22-19, 11:55
What makes it the best?

🙄 Dude, really?.

Udon42
07-22-19, 15:23
Thanks for the assist!60 is for house. You need 100 for the girl.

Gloworm71
07-22-19, 16:16
What makes it the best?

.You'll have to give him a utr girl to find out. LOL.

Pe478
07-23-19, 07:06
I'm in town for business, thought it visit this place, I was greeted by a mid 30' skinny girl and seems enthusiast Massage was merely good, with overage amount of teasing and roaming on the flip, I'm not sure of the entire menu but had free range site and roaming.

Rafter17
07-23-19, 17:12
I'm in town for business, thought it visit this place, I was greeted by a mid 30' skinny girl and seems enthusiast Massage was merely good, with overage amount of teasing and roaming on the flip, I'm not sure of the entire menu but had free range site and roaming.What place did you visit?

TreeTrunk2016
07-23-19, 18:05
Was in the original post

What place did you visit?.

TreeTrunk2016
07-23-19, 18:10
The one across from Dairy Queen. Was out that way on business and saw a Sheriff's car parked between the massage place and hardware store. Came back the return route and no Sheriff but it looked like Claire was outside pacing back and forth outside the building. Seeing Clair near that ace is enough to keep me away from that side of town for a while. She had the Strongsville one near Taco bell run into hard times because she kept asking for huge tips for a crappy massage and lame ending.

AngelRider
07-23-19, 22:40
Last 2 weeks had two visits. A small amount of teasing and on the flip right to the point. 60 for the hour and 40 tip. Very routine.

I Love Massage
07-25-19, 14:59
I'm in town for business, thought it visit this place, I was greeted by a mid 30' skinny girl and seems enthusiast Massage was merely good, with overage amount of teasing and roaming on the flip, I'm not sure of the entire menu but had free range site and roaming.I will confirm this, stopped by this afternoon and had a good visit. Standard AMP fare, no haggle.

Member #6028
07-25-19, 17:28
Tried to setup an appointment at Nuru and was a little let down. Maybe I'm being a little picky about it, but the ad says stuff like "text only offer" "text to schedule" etc, and then the first response I get is to call. Sort of annoyed me and I didn't set anything up. Anyone been recently? Am I missing out? I just feel for a place trying to be so professional and laying out the procedure and rules and stuff, then to break from that right away left me feeling uneasy about them.

West78
07-25-19, 21:01
https://cleveland.rubratings.com/134502

Been thinking about this one. Any info or experiences. Thanks.

West78
07-25-19, 21:14

Newbie (to this site) here. Any info on here would be appreciated.

Rpibble
07-25-19, 21:30
I was looking for a good massage this evening and due to timing I only had enough time for an hour or so close by. I decided to try the Columbia station place by dairy Queen and boy what a disappointment. I must have gotten the Claire as previously mentioned. I got in there asked for an hour and paid the. 6 house fee. Laid down and got a rather poor, fast and hard massage. Now I'm one that actually enjoys the massage portion and this sucked. She told me to flip and tried to negotiate. 6 for a finish which I countered at. 4 and she went back to. 6 which I said she had to take her dress off for that and she said no so I said " Ok then. 4. " she agreed and started but couldn't even get me there after 5 - 10 minutes. I said it was fine and got up to leave. After walking out I gave her. 2 and she seemed pissed but I just walked out. I looked at my phone and as I figured it had only been a half hour. Total rip, as far as I'm concerned she can keep the extra 20 that I paid for the 60 minutes I didn't get. I've had very good results before here so maybe wait until they rotate again.

RavensBurg
07-26-19, 00:33
Tried to setup an appointment at Nuru and was a little let down. Maybe I'm being a little picky about it, but the ad says stuff like "text only offer" "text to schedule" etc, and then the first response I get is to call. Sort of annoyed me and I didn't set anything up. Anyone been recently? Am I missing out? I just feel for a place trying to be so professional and laying out the procedure and rules and stuff, then to break from that right away left me feeling uneasy about them.I've always called. I think that's how they operate. I'm not saying NPH is a scam but it's definitely super overpriced. No doubt the girls are good looking, but it's still not worth the $250 for FS, considering how mechanical Gina's always been with me.

RavensBurg
07-26-19, 00:37
Was there last week and drew Linda (I think? She was the older of the two. The other one is Amy I believe. The massage was way below par. If you're looking for a quality massage, you won't find it here. I basically got 20 minutes of pretty awesome teasing and 10 minutes on the flip which was also quite enjoyable. Needless to say, I paid for a full hour so was kind of annoyed that I was out in 40 min. $100 total. Honestly, I'd probably return just to see if things improve with repeat business. Even if they don't, I'd probably still go back but just insist on the full hour.

Jjona
07-26-19, 16:16
Always had a good results at NPH. I appreciate that I almost always get a call or text back fast. Gina is really sexy. You show her that you genuinely care and she will reciprocate. I Just always make sure all the negotiating is done up front so I don't surprise her later on. Sorta ruins her attitude if you change up what you want at the end. But yeah, she's always done me right and I've been seeing her for years. I would gladly spend an extra 50 to have a reliable experience. Anyone know if they found a permanent place yet? It was nice when they were at the apartment consistently.

Tried to setup an appointment at Nuru and was a little let down. Maybe I'm being a little picky about it, but the ad says stuff like "text only offer" "text to schedule" etc, and then the first response I get is to call. Sort of annoyed me and I didn't set anything up. Anyone been recently? Am I missing out? I just feel for a place trying to be so professional and laying out the procedure and rules and stuff, then to break from that right away left me feeling uneasy about them.

Pe478
07-26-19, 17:14
In Lorain Ave Cleveland, Kamm's corner plaza, right to marc's,I was visited.

MrSmith1969
07-28-19, 04:46
http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/miss-bellas-body-rubs-companio/963120009614

Lmk, PM is ok.

West78
07-28-19, 17:49
https://cleveland.rubratings.com/145517

Any help with either one would be great. Considering a visit tomorrow. Any experiences?

Pm is fine.

Thanks!

ScienceFair
07-30-19, 20:55
Took a trip to royalton, got a super hot young woman who allowed light roaming below the belt and tried to negotiate too much on tip for my tastes. Left happy, but I wish she would have allowed some more roaming and been more playful.

MoonDoggie
07-31-19, 10:43
https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/07/30/drunken-driver-who-got-away-using-stolen-identity-years-is-sentenced-prison/

RavensBurg
07-31-19, 10:52
https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/07/30/drunken-driver-who-got-away-using-stolen-identity-years-is-sentenced-prison/Yep, that's Zoey alright.

West78
07-31-19, 12:39
https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/07/30/drunken-driver-who-got-away-using-stolen-identity-years-is-sentenced-prison/I've seen Zoey a few times. That looks a lot like her. Too bad decent provider.

West78
07-31-19, 12:47
Tried to get in to the playhouse yesterday and was unsuccessful. Lots of delay in booking and was asked to send a pic of photo I'd with my name on it to become "verified" definitely not something I'm willing to do. Anybody else experience this?

Customerr
07-31-19, 13:18
Long time follower of the site and long time hobbyist. First post but please read!

Was on my way home this afternoon and decided to stop at the AMP in Bview Hts by Sprague. Did my usual drive by and saw something that didn't look right. Did another flip and on the return saw multiple undercover cars pulling in. Went across the street and watched the raid. Roughly 10 under-covers and one Bview local. Pulled one girl out in cuffs and then I rolled.

Be careful guys they may be cracking down. Think I'll lay low from the AMP's for awhile.

Dtapper
07-31-19, 13:26
7 indicted for promoting prostitution.

https://fox8.com/2019/07/31/authorities-raid-several-northeast-ohio-massage-parlors/amp/

Jjona
07-31-19, 14:10
Tried to get in to the playhouse yesterday and was unsuccessful. Lots of delay in booking and was asked to send a pic of photo I'd with my name on it to become "verified" definitely not something I'm willing to do. Anybody else experience this?Just text a picture of a uncle ben. They will make an appointment without being verified. They just won't discuss any details over the phone. Once you get your appointment and get there you ll be good. Just make sure you tell the provider up front what you are looking for. They hate when you ask for more towards the end. But yeah, I never sent them a picture and I won't ever send a picture. Don't blame you for being wary.

Jayonel
07-31-19, 15:47

https://fox8.com/2019/07/31/authorities-raid-several-northeast-ohio-massage-parlors/amp/Surprising that some of these places stayed open as long as they did, given the neighborhoods and neighbors in the strip centers.

Member #6028
07-31-19, 15:50
Tried to get in to the playhouse yesterday and was unsuccessful. Lots of delay in booking and was asked to send a pic of photo I'd with my name on it to become "verified" definitely not something I'm willing to do. Anybody else experience this?Yeah, I tried recently and it was just more headache than it was worth.

Member #6192
07-31-19, 16:16
Surprising that some of these places stayed open as long as they did, given the neighborhoods and neighbors in the strip centers.Do recent visitors typically have anything to worry about after something like this? Asking for a friend.

ThrobbinWood
07-31-19, 20:02
Surprising that some of these places stayed open as long as they did, given the neighborhoods and neighbors in the strip centers.Was I the only one that wasn't aware of most of these places? Did I miss something on the board?

EmptyCup
07-31-19, 20:32

https://fox8.com/2019/07/31/authorities-raid-several-northeast-ohio-massage-parlors/amp/Only speculation. Seems odd that some were hit in Avon, Sandusky, and Columbia Station areas while others close by were left alone. *.

Cleveland Report
08-01-19, 08:12
Do recent visitors typically have anything to worry about after something like this? Asking for a friend.Only if you own a sports team. Ordinarily your biggest worry is the threat by the police to tell your wife or S / O that they found you there if you don't talk. If they have her phone number the risk is high. Other than that you need not worry much.

Member #6028
08-01-19, 21:11
Only speculation. Seems odd that some were hit in Avon, Sandusky, and Columbia Station areas while others close by were left alone. *.Updated article says it was the same shell corporation that owned them all. Makes sense why secret service was involved. Probably started as a tax / money thing.

CyberFilly
08-01-19, 22:32
Lucy's in Parma Hts not on the list and closed suddenly about 2 months ago did they know something that nobody else did?

Rafter17
08-02-19, 07:39
Lucy's in Parma Hts not on the list and closed suddenly about 2 months ago did they know something that nobody else did?There wouldn't be anything to raid if they closed months ago.

BeenAroundX
08-02-19, 08:59
There wouldn't be anything to raid if they closed months ago.So I've been away from C town this week. Sounds like they hit a string that were all owned by one person?

Anyone know what's still open? They closed up the ones I usually go to, unfortunately, but we've been through this before, and it seems they always come back around, same thing happens in Columbus.

BAX.

ZigBang1
08-02-19, 17:07
Wondering how the places in Warren were over looked. Maybe they are next or maybe they paid their secret fees' to stay open?

So I've been away from C town this week. Sounds like they hit a string that were all owned by one person?

Anyone know what's still open? They closed up the ones I usually go to, unfortunately, but we've been through this before, and it seems they always come back around, same thing happens in Columbus.

BAX.

AcyanLovar
08-03-19, 02:42
Four days ago in July 30th 2019 it came out in the front page of the USA TODAY Newspaper a report of a huge AMP Spas RAIDS Operation that took place in other places in other states. This came out right before the Ohlo spas got raided as well a couple of days ago. So this was a huge organized operation nationwide it seems. Here is the link to the USA Today report.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2019/07/29/sex-trafficking-illicit-massage-parlors-cases-fail/1206517001/

In the report it says that some of the spas they hit were from reviews left on yelp and on rubmaps. I guess all people should be very careful of what they write, how and who they write about that could potentially hurt not only themselves but this good people working in those business as well. So sad that the government snubs do not respect true liberty and freedom of adult's own personal decisions and choices in their own personal lives.

Valdez
08-03-19, 10:15
Four days ago in July 30th 2019 it came out in the front page of the USA TODAY Newspaper a report of a huge AMP Spas RAIDS Operation that took place in other places in other states. This came out right before the Ohlo spas got raided as well a couple of days ago. So this was a huge organized operation nationwide it seems. Here is the link to the USA Today report.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2019/07/29/sex-trafficking-illicit-massage-parlors-cases-fail/1206517001/

In the report it says that some of the spas they hit were from reviews left on yelp and on rubmaps. I guess all people should be very careful of what they write, how and who they write about that could potentially hurt not only themselves but this good people working in those business as well. So sad that the government snubs do not respect true liberty and freedom of adult's own personal decisions and choices in their own personal lives.I had trouble with the above link but found the article on USAtoday's site by searching "spa investigation". I archived it. Use the below link to view my archive.

I tried original link above and it worked this time. The Archived links below work but do not save the pictures. Use the original link by Acyan until it does not work then use my link which theoretically should work for years.

http://archive.today/UgU7T

http://archive.today/2019.08.03-140910/https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2019/07/29/sex-trafficking-illicit-massage-parlors-cases-fail/1206517001/

Below is a program that can save web pages for you. If you have ever posted a link on this board only to have the link not work a day or two later, this might be for you. See the info below, and start archiving those "Skip the Games" pages you post so they do not get taken down after you post about them.

Archive.today is a time capsule for web pages!
It takes a 'snapshot' of a webpage that will always be online even if the original page disappears.
It saves a text and a graphical copy of the page for better accuracy
and provides a short and reliable link to an unalterable record of any web page
including those from Web 2.0 sites:
http://archive.fo/2013.05.01/http://nickqizhu.github.io/dc.js/
http://archive.fo/2014.06.26/https://www.google.com/maps/…
This can be useful if you want to take a 'snapshot' a page which could change soon: price list, job offer, real estate listing, drunk blog post, ...
Saved pages will have no active elements and no scripts, so they keep you safe as they cannot have any popups or malware!

DTorrent
08-03-19, 10:20
Only if you own a sports team. Ordinarily your biggest worry is the threat by the police to tell your wife or S / O that they found you there if you don't talk. If they have her phone number the risk is high. Other than that you need not worry much."These businesses do not survive without these men going in and getting these types of massages, knowing what's coming at the end, so we will pursue charges on them. " https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/16-northern-ohio-massage-parlors-raided-in-commercial-sex-investigation-7-indicted.

There seems to be a threat here, but not sure how that would work unless they had surveillance inside the spa (s). Just visiting a place doesn't mean anything.

DDawgg
08-04-19, 10:42
Do recent visitors typically have anything to worry about after something like this? Asking for a friend.It all depends (see Rober Kraft for instance), but generally they go more after the owners and providers, as they can hit them with charges involving financial crimes as well as something low level like soliciting. Many years ago I was at a FS AMP in NYC, and as my session was wrapping up there was a commotion in the lobby, and it ended up being NYPD raiding the place. They rounded up the girls, but after checking our IDs (I assume for warrants, etc) they let me and the other guy there walk, and I never heard from LE again about the case.

WantsATreat
08-04-19, 13:40

https://fox8.com/2019/07/31/authorities-raid-several-northeast-ohio-massage-parlors/amp/It's a shame too, these were my only outlet for my Asian fixes. I would love to get "upgraded" services with an Asian provider individually, but there doesn't seem to be a market for much outside of AMPs.

Stay safe.

Fuzzyek
08-04-19, 16:04
Was up that way this morning, didn't notice anything different. Only thing I can say is that whoever opened up that place should have had their fricken head examined. That definitely was not the right place to put the business.

HungryEye
08-05-19, 09:25
Surprising that some of these places stayed open as long as they did, given the neighborhoods and neighbors in the strip centers.Couple the locations with all the open talk of AMPs, owners etc, and its only a matter of time, same thing happened last year in Cranberry township Pa.

Steven693
08-05-19, 10:57
So. Is the 76 Spa reopened? If it is has anyone been there. Care to share your experience. Place use to have a heck of a great rep for AMS hobbiest. Cost a few $ but I heard it was well worth it. What about Sunny in Warren. Any reviews?. Tiger seems to be getting good reviews. But location is right in the middle of town. Good chance of being seen pulling in or out of that parking lot. I do not need that "stuff".

After reading the activity in Cleveland NEO with the LE visits. I wonder if they will be looking at why-town Warren next? Might be getting risky gents.

AlSmits346
08-05-19, 13:55
So. Is the 76 Spa reopened? If it is has anyone been there. Care to share your experience. Place use to have a heck of a great rep for AMS hobbiest. Cost a few $ but I heard it was well worth it. What about Sunny in Warren. Any reviews?. Tiger seems to be getting good reviews. But location is right in the middle of town. Good chance of being seen pulling in or out of that parking lot. I do not need that "stuff".

After reading the activity in Cleveland NEO with the LE visits. I wonder if they will be looking at why-town Warren next? Might be getting risky gents.Post a review. Asking lots of questions.

TheOrgasman
08-05-19, 23:49
Can anyone help me understand what a couples massage is? I've seen a few AMP places offering this. Am I supposed to bring my wife or something?

I've been to a place in Middleburg that offers it. They do a great job on me every time, and the girls usually working there are relatively pretty too.

PhxMarker
08-06-19, 11:01
Can anyone help me understand what a couples massage is? I've seen a few AMP places offering this. Am I supposed to bring my wife or something?

I've been to a place in Middleburg that offers it. They do a great job on me every time, and the girls usually working there are relatively pretty too.Prefer <40.

TheOrgasman
08-06-19, 13:04
Prefer <40.There's usually the same two ladies, Bethany and Ming Lei, I believe. I'd say they're mid-to-late 30's, but you know how those Asian genes are, LOL. Bethany is the better of the two.

JohnnyRivers
08-07-19, 14:27

I've been to a place in Middleburg that offers it. They do a great job on me every time, and the girls usually working there are relatively pretty too.Were you at AD in Middleburg and leave happy?

TheOrgasman
08-07-19, 19:52
Were you at AD in Middleburg and leave happy?I've been there a few times, but as far as I can tell, they're completely legit. They always make me cover on both sides and there is very little to no teasing at all. Maybe they just don't like me.

Anyway, the place I was talking about before is near the Middleburg BJs.

Shooter 57
08-07-19, 22:00
I've been there a few times, but as far as I can tell, they're completely legit. They always make me cover on both sides and there is very little to no teasing at all. Maybe they just don't like me.

Anyway, the place I was talking about before is near the Middleburg BJs.The place across from BJ's has been shut down.

https://fox8.com/2019/07/31/authorities-raid-several-northeast-ohio-massage-parlors/amp/

XavierLuvAsian
08-09-19, 10:41
Couple the locations with all the open talk of AMPs, owners etc, and its only a matter of time, same thing happened last year in Cranberry township Pa.That was a huge bummer. I liked that place. I haven't found a replacement. Drk keeps recommending all these places around Carson, but I hate driving and parking down around that area.

West78
08-11-19, 10:34
Scheduled a visit with Leah. After she put me off for over an hour from our initial agreed upon time, she agreed to make the visit "extra special " since I had waited (it was not).

When I did get in to see her she was pretty, slightly heavier than pics suggest but pretty, and definitely DD's.

No bathroom available-disappointing after waiting so long.

Massage was below average with little teasing. On the flip she kept top on. I asked to remove she said "I'll think about it". Now is a good time to add the donation was $$. She finally agreed and then told me that any HE was a DIY situation. Did allow some roaming.

Got 40 minutes of the hour.

Will not repeat. Definitely not interested in paying for DIY.

Please learn from my mistake. This is too much for too little.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/142578

ZigBang1
08-11-19, 18:30
Her post says "GFE" and then followed by "no FS". Think someone needs to educate her about the biz. It would be great if there was some way to keep guys other than this forum from wasting time and $ on her.

Scheduled a visit with Leah. After she put me off for over an hour from our initial agreed upon time, she agreed to make the visit "extra special " since I had waited (it was not).

When I did get in to see her she was pretty, slightly heavier than pics suggest but pretty, and definitely DD's.

No bathroom available-disappointing after waiting so long.

Massage was below average with little teasing. On the flip she kept top on. I asked to remove she said "I'll think about it". Now is a good time to add the donation was $$. She finally agreed and then told me that any HE was a DIY situation. Did allow some roaming.

Got 40 minutes of the hour.

Will not repeat. Definitely not interested in paying for DIY.

Please learn from my mistake. This is too much for too little.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/142578

EmptyCup
08-12-19, 13:36
Anyone know what if any Asian places are open?

West78
08-12-19, 19:04
Anyone know what if any Asian places are open?Grafton. Across from Dairy Queen is open.

BuckeyeGuy2
08-13-19, 19:04
https://www.the-daily-record.com/news/20190731/wooster-massage-parlor-raided

You would think that there was some real crime involved, when you have 22 agencies involved. Federal, State, Local. Thought Secret Service was to protect president only? Maybe Trump or Epstein was visiting these parlors?

PipeFighter94
08-14-19, 00:15

You would think that there was some real crime involved, when you have 22 agencies involved. Federal, State, Local. Thought Secret Service was to protect president only? Maybe Trump or Epstein was visiting these parlors?LOL, actually you would be shocked at everything that the SS is involved in. One of the biggest is investigation of counterfeiting money.

HungryEye
08-14-19, 09:09

You would think that there was some real crime involved, when you have 22 agencies involved. Federal, State, Local. Thought Secret Service was to protect president only? Maybe Trump or Epstein was visiting these parlors?Gangs of urban terrorists take over the streets of Cleveland driving four-wheelers, motorcycles etc. On city streets causing chaos, disrupting neighborhoods etc. , making life miserable for average citizens.

Officials say there is nothing they can do to stop it, obviously busy doing undercover work at various small business offering massage is top priority.

TigerCub
08-18-19, 10:58
Has anyone seen this one?? Looks decent enough but kinda odd she hasn't been talked about that I can remember?

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/relax-w-a-kinky-body-rub-full/420536473957

JaggOff
08-18-19, 16:19
Has anyone seen this one?? Looks decent enough but kinda odd she hasn't been talked about that I can remember?

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/relax-w-a-kinky-body-rub-full/420536473957She's been talked about in the escort section but it's been a while. If I remember right she is mediocre at best.

Sober12
08-19-19, 15:01
She's been talked about in the escort section but it's been a while. If I remember right she is mediocre at best.Not worth the price for that dream. I set up a dream about 8 mo. Ago and all I got once the dream started were Rules and Regulations and a story about how she hides this from her then BF. Anyway needless to say that a dream with nothing but rules and you can't's and talk of other Men is no dream at all. At least to me.

TreeTrunk2019
08-21-19, 07:12
I was not shocked to read about the 16 massage parlors in Northeast Ohio that got raided.

It was several months ago that a reporter from a local news station had spoken to a non profit who helps victims of human trafficking.

He also had spoken to various law enforcement agencies.

He also spoke to me, a Cleveland body rub provider.

That was several months ago.

I told him all about this website and my favorite mongers on here.

Love you guys!

TreeTrunk2019
08-23-19, 16:25
Gangs of urban terrorists take over the streets of Cleveland driving four-wheelers, motorcycles etc. On city streets causing chaos, disrupting neighborhoods etc. , making life miserable for average citizens.

Officials say there is nothing they can do to stop it, obviously busy doing undercover work at various small business offering massage is top priority.I am a bit perplexed.

The administrators of this site state that LEO does not care what the men are posting as long as the women are adults.

However if you google "sex forum reviewers charged" , you will see that over a dozen reviewers were charged in Seattle a few years ago.

They faced felony charges and to my knowledge none of the reviewers were dealing with minors.

[Deleted by Admin]

I'm going to stop you right here because obviously you have an agenda and I'll be banning your account.

However, the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen as those guys called themselves didn't get busted through their online activity. They used to meet in a local restaurant and discuss their conquests so loud that the owners reported them to the police who sent in an UC and got to know them in "reality."

I have never said they don't care. I said they don't use any information here because it's hearsay. I also say, and continue to maintain that the reasons you so rarely read about trafficking convictions is because it rarely happens. Local police forces get more federal funds if they arrest people for that. The only guy in Seattle that got any real time was the guy who was operating the website.

Take your game elsewhere, most of us can smell they bullshit you're spreading.

A2

TreeTrunk2016
08-23-19, 23:25
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls.

A2

JamesOnGuy
08-26-19, 12:48
Not sure you this is or the validity of her claims, but this is out there.

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/150154

TreeTrunk2016
08-26-19, 17:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Slider6075
08-28-19, 20:33
Hey all, I will be traveling to Beachwood and was wondering if there were any good parlors in the area? Thanks in advance!

Ceasar160
08-29-19, 07:21
Jasmine looks nice. Has anyone taken the plunge?

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/147789

CyberFilly
08-29-19, 11:39
Stopped by this morning. There is a RV with all blacked out windows sitting ajesnt the front I walked close enough to hear the self contained ac unit running. Be careful mongers. The last statement the LEO made after the earlier raides was now we go after the men that make this happen.

Rugby1
08-29-19, 17:34
Haven't come into town since cougar retired. Looking for a replacement. I see a bunch on rubratings. Are any legit & worth it? Things in sandusky as always are slim pickins.

AubreyAdair
09-01-19, 16:50
Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. I was planning a visit soon. Change of plans.That post is old, and can't believe it's still up. Just some advice to do your own research. Gina felt uncomfortable by that particular place and made a comment to him that was posted incorrectly, but thanks for your consideration anyways. Our response is never posted.

AubreyAdair
09-01-19, 17:02
I've been reading these positive reviews of Gina at the playhouse for a while now and got to say, I don't quite get it. I've seen Gina twice in the last 1.5 years and both times I felt like she was pretty mechanical and not into any of it. Maybe I just had a bad experience (both times) but for how much I paid I felt a little ripped off. At the time the premium package called "take me to japan" was $250-300. No doubt Gina has an amazing body, she's nice, and the place is super clean and safe, but it was nowhere near a GFE, which for that price I'd expect. Rather, the whole sequence of events: massage, nuru, sex, felt really scripted and she seemed very tied to the routine (with lots of rules). Needless to say it was two and done for me. But I'm Always tempted to try another girl there. I'm curious to know if anyone agrees with me on this or if I should go back for another girl.We have many experiences. Take me to japan is our standard nuru (180) "heaven on earth" is what you should have been scheduling for what you described. Everyone's experience is different. Often it depends on the chemistry from the guest as well. Being a provider myself, some experiences were better then others for me based on how the guest treated or interacted with me. Thanks for visiting.

Bards Tale
09-17-19, 12:47
Was in the Area so I went to the Amber Lee Spa on 42 in Brunswick, They really tightened up that ship, got a very attractive massuse and stripped down, Everything coverd and made sure I stayed coverd even when I accidentally knocked the towl off on the flip a few times. NO teasing and NO hint of extras. The massage was good so I had that. I was leaving without giving a tip when she started to beg for a tip. So I gave a small tip and left. I always left there happy in the past till now.

P.S. Guys were coming in one after another while I was on the table and had to be turned away as both girls were busy. I assume they are busy now since most other spas shut down.

DiscreetKing19
09-19-19, 08:57
Haven't come into town since cougar retired. Looking for a replacement. I see a bunch on rubratings. Are any legit & worth it? Things in sandusky as always are slim pickins.Sadly there is no replacing cougar not just her work ethic she had an attitude that made it seem like she enjoyed the interactions.

HungryEye
09-19-19, 09:17
Who do you think offers the best in sensual massage with slow sensual oral ending in the Cleveland area? It's been a good while since I played and the market changes so much.

Feel free to PM if you prefer.

Thanks.

H.

Chopalop
09-19-19, 19:35
Anyone have any contact info on Mia in Parma been seeing another girl in the same office who's really good just thought I'd like to try something new thanks.

Dillon123
09-21-19, 20:06
Just bummed I can't get a massage from these places anymore. My back is bad and I looked forward to them every few weeks.

LobberNobber
09-23-19, 13:11
Saw a place on W10th advertised via groupon. Urban Haven. Looks like a nice possibility. Anyone?

Dillon123
10-01-19, 15:27
I noticed a couple of those massage parlors that were closed down seems to be open now. Open sign was on. Anyone visit any lately? I thought it was weird they were open. PM me if you'd like.

AcyanLovar
10-04-19, 08:27
I noticed a couple of those massage parlors that were closed down seems to be open now. Open sign was on. Anyone visit any lately? I thought it was weird they were open. PM me if you'd like.See title .

Customerr
10-05-19, 18:10
See title.Sville behind TB.

Bvhts on Bview.

Both were shut down and I thought I read where someone saw a black truck in front of the Sville location.

The other location in Sville on the south side of town has been good to go.

Hope this helps and be safe.

MoonDoggie
10-07-19, 17:52
Has anyone gone to the AMP behind Taco Bell yet?

Wondering if the same employees are there?

Sville behind TB.

Bvhts on Bview.

Both were shut down and I thought I read where someone saw a black truck in front of the Sville location.

The other location in Sville on the south side of town has been good to go.

Hope this helps and be safe.

Record Player
10-09-19, 08:37
http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/available-now-for-some-fun/955602974367

Don't remember this one. Anyone have knowledge?

Thanks.

RP.

Ceasar160
10-09-19, 17:22
Logged on to inquire about the same. .

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/available-now-for-some-fun/955602974367

Thanks.

RP.

Elyrian
10-10-19, 09:31
Can anybody please give me some recent Intel on this AMP, or send me a link to the most recent comments? Thank you in advance.

ZigBang1
10-10-19, 12:46
Ad has been removed. Oh well.

Thanks.

RP.

Ceasar160
10-10-19, 12:50
It was shut down a while back. I don't think that it's opened back up, but I haven't been by in a couple of weeks.

Can anybody please give me some recent Intel on this AMP, or send me a link to the most recent comments? Thank you in advance.

Member #6192
10-11-19, 11:27
It was shut down a while back. I don't think that it's opened back up, but I haven't been by in a couple of weeks.The newer one (Posh?) closed with the big sting. The original one (Asian Massage) by Two Bucks closed for a little while while the heat died down but the OPEN sign has been lot for a while. Haven't visited so I have no idea what's going on in there nowadays.

Be careful.

Jayster78
10-11-19, 22:54
Anyone willing to share info on Aubrey (not audair)? Pm is fine. One review which seems good. Massage scene isn't great at present.

Thanks!

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/aubrey-2165704013/826798009293

Record Player
10-12-19, 08:01
Anyone willing to share info on Aubrey (not audair)? Pm is fine. One review which seems good. Massage scene isn't great at present.

Thanks!

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/aubrey-2165704013/826798009293I saw her back in the early Summer for her nuru. She was on Lorain sharing a place with Taylor. I enjoyed her but haven't been back. Not sure where she is now. I'd say she is worth seeing.

JasonDono
10-12-19, 09:59

Thanks!

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/aubrey-2165704013/826798009293Saw her once maybe a year or so ago. Her situation very well could have changed since then. But she gave an okay nuru and basic ending, but wasn't worth the $180 and nearly hour drive to her for me. The main things that turned me off were the house at the time was in a not great area, she'd wipe off the oil and everything with a wet, warm towel that she got from a crockpot full of water across the room that she'd dip in the water, come wipe you off, go back and dip in the water, come back, ect. And my guess was that the water wasn't changed between clients because it isn't an easy thing carrying a hot crockpot full of water across the house to a kitchen or bathroom. And the last was her apt she used was on the top floor of a house or something with it's own enterance. We said our bye's and she let me out the door and I couldn't even have gotten down, maybe, 3 stairs and I heard some guy yell to her from across the house asking If I had left and she yelled some response. I'd say small details compounded into enough for me that I didn't go back. But at least she's using her real pictures now. When I saw her, she was using fake pictures of a supermodel or some shit and then told me when I was there that her and the model were "comparable," which. Not really.

Jayster78
10-12-19, 12:32
Saw her once maybe a year or so ago. Her situation very well could have changed since then. But she gave an okay nuru and basic ending, but wasn't worth the $180 and nearly hour drive to her for me. The main things that turned me off were the house at the time was in a not great area, she'd wipe off the oil and everything with a wet, warm towel that she got from a crockpot full of water across the room that she'd dip in the water, come wipe you off, go back and dip in the water, come back, ect. And my guess was that the water wasn't changed between clients because it isn't an easy thing carrying a hot crockpot full of water across the house to a kitchen or bathroom. And the last was her apt she used was on the top floor of a house or something with it's own enterance. We said our bye's and she let me out the door and I couldn't even have gotten down, maybe, 3 stairs and I heard some guy yell to her from across the house asking If I had left and she yelled some response. I'd say small details compounded into enough for me that I didn't go back. But at least she's using her real pictures now. When I saw her, she was using fake pictures of a supermodel or some shit and then told me when I was there that her and the model were "comparable," which. Not really.Thanks gents! Think I'll avoid. Appreciate the feedback.

Rpibble
10-14-19, 18:46
Tried the place in CS near subway, it never closed down and has been the same as before the raids. Some give good massages some give crappy massages, ending always hand and always trying to get more than standard. Works in a pinch.

Anyone know where I could find a regular LMT that offers a FS ending to see monthly at first at work up to more? I want someone that knows how to give a real massage and will help with my shoulders and back then end with some fun.

Polishboy
10-14-19, 22:34
Tried the place in CS near subway, it never closed down and has been the same as before the raids. Some give good massages some give crappy massages, ending always hand and always trying to get more than standard. Works in a pinch.

Anyone know where I could find a regular LMT that offers a FS ending to see monthly at first at work up to more? I want someone that knows how to give a real massage and will help with my shoulders and back then end with some fun.That's the million dollar question. Warren is about the only place around and that comes with risk (cameras). Been looking myself for awhile.

Rpibble
10-15-19, 14:08
That's the million dollar question. Warren is about the only place around and that comes with risk (cameras). Been looking myself for awhile.Yeah warren is good but too far, last time I walked to the parlor from downtown so no license plates could be recorded. I was more hoping for an UTR type girl that maybe does massage professionally but will accommodate some extra fun outside HJs.

BuckNuts49
10-18-19, 18:51
Been interested in checking out the nuruplayhouse.com for some time and finally decided to go through the proper verification process by sending a copy of license. Saw ad on rubratings for Riley https://cleveland.rubratings.com/152888.

I was interested the nuru special being offered. Contacted Aubrey via text message for an appointment on Thursday for a Friday massage.

Was told to confirm appointment 2 hours prior to appointment, which I did. Recieved reply from Aubrey stating, Riley has not confirmed yet.

30 minutes later, reply is do you want to see Gina? Okay So no Riley. I agree to see Gina for same nuru special but Aubrey counters with an upsell.

So no Riley, who knows if this Riley is real. I ask Aubrey what is the fee for the upsell and she ghosted me. Waste of time and very unprofessional IMO.

Dillon123
10-21-19, 10:13
Has anyone been to Sunnys on Broadview since their recent adds state "Grand opening" LOL. Was curious if anyone visited. PM me if you'd like. Thanks!

Rafter17
10-21-19, 11:53
Been interested in checking out the nuruplayhouse.com for some time and finally decided to go through the proper verification process by sending a copy of license. Saw ad on rubratings for Riley https://cleveland.rubratings.com/152888.

I was interested the nuru special being offered. Contacted Aubrey via text message for an appointment on Thursday for a Friday massage.

Was told to confirm appointment 2 hours prior to appointment, which I did. Recieved reply from Aubrey stating, Riley has not confirmed yet.

30 minutes later, reply is do you want to see Gina? Okay So no Riley. I agree to see Gina for same nuru special but Aubrey counters with an upsell.

So no Riley, who knows if this Riley is real. I ask Aubrey what is the fee for the upsell and she ghosted me. Waste of time and very unprofessional IMO.And now they have a copy of your drivers license with your full name and address.

BuckNuts49
10-21-19, 13:07
And now they have a copy of your drivers license with your full name and address.Actually they don't. All they have is my picutre with my first name. Address and last name is all blacked out.

CockSki
10-21-19, 19:28

So no Riley, who knows if this Riley is real. I ask Aubrey what is the fee for the upsell and she ghosted me. Waste of time and very unprofessional IMO.There is no Riley, or any other girl. The only Girl is Gina. They don't want it to seem like she is the only choice.

Additionally, they have been know to have a hidden camera taking photos of everyone walking in the door. They claim its for Gina's safety, but just be aware.

BuckNuts49
10-21-19, 22:33
There is no Riley, or any other girl. The only Girl is Gina. They don't want it to seem like she is the only choice.

Additionally, they have been know to have a hidden camera taking photos of everyone walking in the door. They claim its for Gina's safety, but just be aware.Thank you for your input. That's exactly what I suspected I was dealing with. Aubrey and her playhouse is bullshit.

Zeus Nari
10-23-19, 10:49
Check your PM.

Anyone have any contact info on Mia in Parma been seeing another girl in the same office who's really good just thought I'd like to try something new thanks.

GlamourShooter
10-23-19, 19:25
For a happy massage, I found that with Sunshine, there are no surprises. Always a great experience. She has a very comfortable, safe incall with a very professional setup. And her rates are good. I'm always week-kneed after a visit. That's one hell of a massage technique she has. She seems quite proud of it and should be.

HungryEye
10-23-19, 21:58
For a happy massage, I found that with Sunshine, there are no surprises. Always a great experience. She has a very comfortable, safe incall with a very professional setup. And her rates are good. I'm always week-kneed after a visit. That's one hell of a massage technique she has. She seems quite proud of it and should be.I'd like to bang that cute little body of hers, I've asked a few times to no avail.

GlamourShooter
10-24-19, 17:18
I'd like to bang that cute little body of hers, I've asked a few times to no avail.I can't argue with that, at all. Even if not to that extent, I found that every visit was better than the last. She definitely is hella fun, too.

Slow Roller
10-24-19, 18:54
I'd like to bang that cute little body of hers, I've asked a few times to no avail.Shouldv'e been around 10+ yrs ago, not only did you get FS, she had the cheapest greek in town.

JasonDono
10-24-19, 19:19
There is no Riley, or any other girl. The only Girl is Gina. They don't want it to seem like she is the only choice.

Additionally, they have been know to have a hidden camera taking photos of everyone walking in the door. They claim its for Gina's safety, but just be aware.Sounds about right. I texted her once a bit ago, just before I saw on here about her ridiculous requirements (DL, business card, ect). I forget who I asked about but it wasn't Gina, I've seen Gina and was disappointed both times. It was a Sunday and she got back to me hours later saying they'll be in on Monday. Texted Monday evening about the same girl and crickets. I wouldn't be surprised if it is just Gina, with her requirements, she probably can't keep enough business to keep other girls interested enough after they ave to pay their cut to her.

HungryEye
10-24-19, 23:23
Shouldv'e been around 10+ yrs ago, not only did you get FS, she had the cheapest greek in town.The price I pay for being so youthful.

Fuzzyek
10-25-19, 13:12
Has anybody had any massages from her? I was going to partake and got stood up twice, actually 3 times. First time she said she was on the rag, which I can fully understand. 2nd was something about her son not feeling well and a promise to call later which she didn't. Yesterday had a 6. 30 apt and on the way over she calls and says she has a 6 appt. That she had forgotten about and could I possibly wait til 7:15-7:30. Well I found a bunch of stuff to do to kill time. At 7:40 I called and got no response and left message thanking her for wasting my time and letting her know how I didn't appreciate being fucked over the way I was. She advertise a lot on EB and if you wanted to see who I was talking about just go to independent providers and put Bella in title box.

Ceasar160
10-26-19, 14:50
Just wondering if anyone knows what kinda finishes are on the menu with Vita?

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/vita-100-hh-spl/256715434987

Massive Penis
10-26-19, 15:01

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/vita-100-hh-spl/256715434987Who cares? She's disgusting. She could never get this 9 inch, bone-presses, orgasm giver of mine.

JasonDono
10-26-19, 15:27

http://cleveland.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/vita-100-hh-spl/256715434987Hey, not sure of the menu, but wanted to give you a heads up in case you didn't see it, she had a review back in March that she's a bait and switch. Post #4867. Review was from a new member so YMMV.

According to the review, it's not remotely the girl in the pics. Provides a service, but if you're looking for a Nuru from that girl, you'd be disappointed.

Rafter17
10-26-19, 15:38
Has anybody had any massages from her? I was going to partake and got stood up twice, actually 3 times. First time she said she was on the rag, which I can fully understand. 2nd was something about her son not feeling well and a promise to call later which she didn't. Yesterday had a 6. 30 apt and on the way over she calls and says she has a 6 appt. That she had forgotten about and could I possibly wait til 7:15-7:30. Well I found a bunch of stuff to do to kill time. At 7:40 I called and got no response and left message thanking her for wasting my time and letting her know how I didn't appreciate being fucked over the way I was. She advertise a lot on EB and if you wanted to see who I was talking about just go to independent providers and put Bella in title box.This her?

https://backpage.com.cleveland.listcrawler.com/post/38310583/bella

Ceasar160
10-26-19, 17:06
Thanks for the heads up.

Hey, not sure of the menu, but wanted to give you a heads up in case you didn't see it, she had a review back in March that she's a bait and switch. Post #4867. Review was from a new member so YMMV.

According to the review, it's not remotely the girl in the pics. Provides a service, but if you're looking for a Nuru from that girl, you'd be disappointed.

Fuzzyek
10-26-19, 17:30
Rafter, that's her.

Jtjfjbo
10-27-19, 20:49
Anyone have any experience with Butterfly AMP on 18 in Medina? Never knew it was there until today and thought I'd seek some info if anyone has any. Thanks.

Ceasar160
10-28-19, 00:03
So, you signed up, made 3 useless posts in one day. Congrats! Nobody's going to see through that.

Who cares? She's disgusting. She could never get this 9 inch, bone-presses, orgasm giver of mine.

Member #6192
10-28-19, 03:45
Anyone have any experience with Butterfly AMP on 18 in Medina? Never knew it was there until today and thought I'd seek some info if anyone has any. Thanks.It's been there well over a year or two but it was caught up in the sting at end of July. Has it reopened? Have any of the ones from the sting reopened?

Jtjfjbo
10-28-19, 05:25
It's been there well over a year or two but it was caught up in the sting at end of July. Has it reopened? Have any of the ones from the sting reopened?I saw it listed in Rubratings so I'm guessing it is open. Didn't realize it was one that was raided. Thanks!

Jtjfjbo
10-28-19, 20:06
So I decided to give this a try with full knowledge of the previous report (s?) knowing what I was getting into (likely a light massage and nothing else). When I went in there was only a young black girl who was ok on the eyes but not great. She was very sweet though. I chose 30 minutes because it's all I had time for. Price as advertised asked for up front. She told me the credit card thing wasn't working but it was fine with me because I was paying cash. She took me to the room and told me I didn't have to be draped while I was face down but I would have to be on the flip. I put the towel over my backside (I'm not sure why). She came in and asked if I was shy. I said no and she pulled the towel off. Light soothing massage with more or less pressure offered but I'm not picky so I took it as was. Some teasing before the flip. On the flip she took the towel and made basically a cover for my tool. Plenty of teasing and I almost thought a few times she was going to make the grab. No luck, but I certainly didn't push for anything. She told me it was over except she would wipe me down. She did so with some teasing but again nothing more and nothing asked for. When she was finished she offered to leave the bowl with water and towel but I declined. As I left she gave me a hug. Not sure if I pushed if I would have gotten anything but I think I will go back and see her again now that she knows my face and see what happens if I do push it.

TigerCub
10-29-19, 08:37
So my friend stopped at the massage parlor on Detroit rd, next to bar. He's been there multiple times and always gets a handshake without question. He said this time he got there was greeted by another newbie which no big deal she was a solid 6 so perfect for him LOL. A really good massage with no draping, then on the flip she covers up the junk but did the usual pillow behind the head so he knows what comes next or thought he did. Massages the legs for a few and says all done. He took off the covers and said what about this and she said she doesn't do that. She said I still want $20 tip, he laughed at her and told her NO GRIP, NO TIP! She kept trying to say $20 and then went on about a tax LOL. He understands about all the recent busts but if they don't go above and beyond hold strong gents!

Jerbear2210
10-29-19, 23:07
Does anyone e have any experience with this young lady?

https://cleveland.rubratings.com/147789

Slow Roller
10-30-19, 00:42
So I decided to give this a try with full knowledge of the previous report (s?) knowing what I was getting into (likely a light massage and nothing else). When I went in there was only a young black girl who was ok on the eyes but not great. She was very sweet though. I chose 30 minutes because it's all I had time for. Price as advertised asked for up front. She told me the credit card thing wasn't working but it was fine with me because I was paying cash. She took me to the room and told me I didn't have to be draped while I was face down but I would have to be on the flip. I put the towel over my backside (I'm not sure why). She came in and asked if I was shy. I said no and she pulled the towel off. Light soothing massage with more or less pressure offered but I'm not picky so I took it as was. Some teasing before the flip. On the flip she took the towel and made basically a cover for my tool. Plenty of teasing and I almost thought a few times she was going to make the grab. No luck, but I certainly didn't push for anything. She told me it was over except she would wipe me down. She did so with some teasing but again nothing more and nothing asked for. When she was finished she offered to leave the bowl with water and towel but I declined. As I left she gave me a hug. Not sure if I pushed if I would have gotten anything but I think I will go back and see her again now that she knows my face and see what happens if I do push it.She did the same to me twice, when I asked about a ending, she just smiled and said; "all I do is tease". She had me so hard that I could barely walk out of there. I even asked if I could finish myself and she told me I had to wait until I got home.

Jtjfjbo
10-30-19, 05:23
She did the same to me twice, when I asked about a ending, she just smiled and said; "all I do is tease". She had me so hard that I could barely walk out of there. I even asked if I could finish myself and she told me I had to wait until I got home.Well I guess I won't waste my time. That's too bad; with all that teasing I was really hopeful. Thanks for the heads up.

Massive Penis
10-30-19, 08:29
So my friend stopped at the massage parlor on Detroit rd, next to bar. He's been there multiple times and always gets a handshake without question. He said this time he got there was greeted by another newbie which no big deal she was a solid 6 so perfect for him LOL. A really good massage with no draping, then on the flip she covers up the junk but did the usual pillow behind the head so he knows what comes next or thought he did. Massages the legs for a few and says all done. He took off the covers and said what about this and she said she doesn't do that. She said I still want $20 tip, he laughed at her and told her NO GRIP, NO TIP! She kept trying to say $20 and then went on about a tax LOL. He understands about all the recent busts but if they don't go above and beyond hold strong gents!I went there back in the days when they advertised on CL with pictures of the bitches.I tried to make things happen but she told me they had cameras in the rooms and watched them in real time to make sure no one had any fun. She did slip me her number and I hit that with the fury of Zeus on the outside. Her massage sucked. But I got what I wanted in the end.

Pantagruel
10-30-19, 10:45
This her?

https://backpage.com.cleveland.listcrawler.com/post/38310583/bellaUnable to hit on any regulars last night, nearly called this Bella. However, it was past 11 pm which is her posted bewitching hour. As FuzzyEx stated, posts every few minutes but not a single review anywhere.

There is now a pleasant array of providers in the utter East so unwilling to TOFTT but interested if someone else has.

Fuzzyek
10-30-19, 14:36
Might one find someone find a decent prostate massage with BBBJ include.