PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Goat Ohio
10-18-17, 11:15
Anyone have info on this one?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experience-great-massage/50187332

Seems nice via text and will probably take the dive this week unless someone knows a red flag.

Be safe.

Goat.Bump. Any info??

Fuzzyek
10-19-17, 09:17
For all of you who were interested in her phone number she has a review today on TER where you can find it.

HungryEye
10-19-17, 21:05
Bump. Any info??After seeing your post with link, I liked those jeans, called her this morning, she called back later saying she had taken the day off. I will try to set up again.

Jayster78
10-19-17, 23:08
Friends, if you look back I've mentioned her a couple of times. Nice girl, good personality. Standard damage for a standard ending. She goes by Marie but went by a different name in 2010/2011 (Dee). I believe in the distant past more may have been on the menu, but she hasn't hinted that more is available in the two times I've seen her. Search "Sensual Touch" and you'll find some older posts about the place she works (safe, discreet office). Blonde Kylie shares the space.

Fun but don't expect a full menu.

Bump. Any info??

Goat Ohio
10-22-17, 10:52
Friends, if you look back I've mentioned her a couple of times. Nice girl, good personality. Standard damage for a standard ending. She goes by Marie but went by a different name in 2010/2011 (Dee). I believe in the distant past more may have been on the menu, but she hasn't hinted that more is available in the two times I've seen her. Search "Sensual Touch" and you'll find some older posts about the place she works (safe, discreet office). Blonde Kylie shares the space.

Fun but don't expect a full menu.I went and saw her for 80/ hr.

Good looking girl and great massage. Loosened up my core nicely.

Just massage face down. Did not have me flip.

No hint of extras and I did not ask.

Be Safe.

Goat.

BeenAroundX
10-22-17, 21:34
Stopped by here this evening. I've stayed away for awhile due to too much business, but was on the west side and in the mood.

Got CiCi. Good looking, wearing a dress, nice rack. Massage was ok, you can tell she wasn't too concerned about how good of a job she did.

Flipped, and she gave me the fastest pumping hand job I can remember. She actually started jumping up and down a little bit rather than slowing her jackhammer hand down.

All in all, it was just ok. I would not waste my time with a repeat.

60/60. She wanted more, I said no.

I heard another attendant walking around in heels. Lots of noise on the sidewalk outside of the window of the first room we were in from the bar patrons next door. Room was definitely beat up since the last time here. Kind of dirty.

Stay Safe,

BAX.

XavierLuvAsian
10-23-17, 13:15
So even though I wasn't a fan of the place over the last year, it was awfully convenient being so close to Solon / T'burg. Well, today I had the itch, and just wanted a good massage. This one is closed too! Between this and the Shiawanese place down in Fairlawn. This is starting to SUCK.

Any recommendations for the Solon / T'burg area??

Sorry for a semi-duplicate post, I sent a similar message to the Akron AMP board, too. Akron folks come up this way, too. .

SweetMarie216
10-23-17, 17:23
I went and saw her for 80/ hr.

Good looking girl and great massage. Loosened up my core nicely.

Just massage face down. Did not have me flip.

No hint of extras and I did not ask.

Be Safe.

Goat.Maybe you didn't ask. But I'm sure I asked you. If you needed anything else.

Txt me.

ZigBang1
10-23-17, 18:59
I really doubt Goat would have passed up an offer. This will be interesting to see his response if any. I PM'd Marie for a possible date. Crickets. Done.

Maybe you didn't ask. But I'm sure I asked you. If you needed anything else.

Txt me.

ZigBang1
10-23-17, 19:04
Apologies to Marie. Just checked my PM's and yes indeed she did respond. Sorry Marie, just wanted to clear that up.

Crazy Sammy
10-23-17, 22:09
Stopped by here this evening. I've stayed away for awhile due to too much business, but was on the west side and in the mood.

Got CiCi. Good looking, wearing a dress, nice rack. Massage was ok, you can tell she wasn't too concerned about how good of a job she did.

Flipped, and she gave me the fastest pumping hand job I can remember. She actually started jumping up and down a little bit rather than slowing her jackhammer hand down.

All in all, it was just ok. I would not waste my time with a repeat.

60/60. She wanted more, I said no.

I heard another attendant walking around in heels. Lots of noise on the sidewalk outside of the window of the first room we were in from the bar patrons next door. Room was definitely beat up since the last time here. Kind of dirty.

Stay Safe,

BAX.Just FYI, this place is getting attention from locals on a Facebook page for what is going on in Avon. They want to know why the cops haven't shut it down from what I have been told.

Fuzzyek
10-24-17, 08:05
Was reading reviews for her on erotic monkey. Looks like a nice girl for a reasonable price. Anybody have any info on her? I'm thinking of seeing her.

TreeTrunk2016
10-24-17, 09:25
I think they know this. They are trying to move people in and out as fast as possible. Hot chicks. Shitty massage.

Shitty attitudes.

Just FYI, this place is getting attention from locals on a Facebook page for what is going on in Avon. They want to know why the cops haven't shut it down from what I have been told..

Goat Ohio
10-24-17, 15:58
Maybe you didn't ask. But I'm sure I asked you. If you needed anything else.

Txt me.Marie.

You did ask indirectly but I was so relaxed I did not want to misinterpret you and offend you.

You were great in the appointment and I wanted to no press my luck during it and offend you.

You stayed later then you normally do for me as well so I wanted to be above board the first time.

It was a great massage and as I said in my post you are top notch.

Maybe next time we can do more.

Goat.

Fuzzyek
10-24-17, 16:14
One last time. Does anybody know anything about her? What my main concern is whether she might be a tranny.

HungryEye
10-24-17, 16:32
Marie.

You did ask indirectly but I was so relaxed I did not want to misinterpret you and offend you.

You were great in the appointment and I wanted to no press my luck during it and offend you.

You stayed later then you normally do for me as well so I wanted to be above board the first time.

Goat.Love it when things work out well for all concerned. Reminds me of the time I saw a girl that had advertised for awhile implying more on the table than a rub. For some reason she got nervous with me and session ended with only a so-so rub. I reviewed her here and on the other site just as it happened. She called me a few days later, said OMG I thought you were somebodys not so favorite uncle and wanted you out ASAP, I'm so sorry. She offered to make it up to me, I accepted, great time and she remained an AFT until she moved. However their was one other thing, after I left the first appointment she called two of her friend that also were in the biz and told them I was LE and that caused some issues for me for awhile. Anyway glad things are working for you two and hope to make a new friend of Marie ASAP.

DeskJockey
10-25-17, 08:49
Any recommendations for the Solon / T'burg area??. The AMP in T'burg was open for less than a week before it was shut down. Probably had a beef with city hall.

North Field is also closed. The gal who worked here is now working in a different AMP.

XavierLuvAsian
10-25-17, 09:01
The AMP in T'burg was open for less than a week before it was shut down. Probably had a beef with city hall.

North Field is also closed. The gal who worked here is now working in a different AMP.Where'd she go? Anywhere close by?

XavierLuvAsian
10-25-17, 09:59
The AMP in T'burg was open for less than a week before it was shut down. Probably had a beef with city hall.

North Field is also closed. The gal who worked here is now working in a different AMP.It's a shame they can't get one closer to the Solon area. It's a fairly sizable Asian community, and the east side is completely devoid of such necessities.

HungryEye
10-26-17, 12:26
Just read another bad review on this chick. Uses the same pictures for the last 5 years at least. I'm amazed she can continue to rip guys off. Of course she got me a few years ago also, one of the worst trips I've ever had.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dont-you-deserve-a-5-star-massage-erikas-touch-216-358-5493/42055993

Avoid unless you like being a sucker.

H.

OhioPete
10-27-17, 14:17
Saw a new Chinese massage place opened up on Medina earlier this week:

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/new-opening-butterfly-asian/6361570690.html

Decided to stop by & paid a visit for an hour. The therapist was slender & cute and probably in early 40's. Didn't get her name. The actual massage was awful. Definitely one of the worst I've had in a long time. She let me hands rome. On the flip, she wanted to know how much I was going to tip & I told her the standard amount considering how shitty her massage was. Needless to say, she was not too happy. I told her that's all I had with me & she reluctantly agreed. Pretty mechanical & was just just trying to get me out of there ASAP. I finished & was out the door in 45 minutes. Definitely not one of the better ones out there. Still can't go wrong with Anna on Market St if you enjoy the Chinese massage.

Fuzzyek
10-28-17, 18:41
Just read another bad review on this chick. Uses the same pictures for the last 5 years at least. I'm amazed she can continue to rip guys off. Of course she got me a few years ago also, one of the worst trips I've ever had.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dont-you-deserve-a-5-star-massage-erikas-touch-216-358-5493/42055993

Avoid unless you like being a sucker.

H.Another one bites the dust. I don't see how some of these people get sucked in to these situations. I would have just fricken left as soon as I saw her.

DeskJockey
10-29-17, 10:12
Saw a new Chinese massage place opened up on Medina earlier this week:

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/new-opening-butterfly-asian/6361570690.html

Decided to stop by & paid a visit for an hour. The therapist was slender & cute and probably in early 40's. Didn't get her name. The actual massage was awful. Definitely one of the worst I've had in a long time. She let me hands rome. On the flip, she wanted to know how much I was going to tip & I told her the standard amount considering how shitty her massage was. Needless to say, she was not too happy. I told her that's all I had with me & she reluctantly agreed. Pretty mechanical & was just just trying to get me out of there ASAP. I finished & was out the door in 45 minutes. Definitely not one of the better ones out there. Still can't go wrong with Anna on Market St if you enjoy the Chinese massage.Anna at Harmony does get busy, so its not a great idea to do a walk in. Quality massage, customized he, no up selling and no cutting corner. Standard deal.

WantsATreat
10-30-17, 12:57
Thanks for the reply, but this is not the Chardon Road location. This one is on Vine Street, or Erie Street, basically in downtown Willoughby.I drove passed Harmony today (across from the Post Office). I saw they advertise Thai massage, but the place looked like it may be a no-extras shop. The only other place I saw was Renee's by the chiropractor office. Just curious which place you were referring to.

WantsATreat
10-30-17, 13:00
Anna at Harmony does get busy, so its not a great idea to do a walk in. Quality massage, customized he, no up selling and no cutting corner. Standard deal.Are you referring to the Harmony shop in Willoughby? If so, I would have given it a go today, but it didn't look worthwhile when I went passed it.

DeskJockey
10-30-17, 17:34
Are you referring to the Harmony shop in Willoughby? If so, I would have given it a go today, but it didn't look worthwhile when I went passed it.There are 2 Harmony shops, different owners. One in Willoughby and the other one on Market Street in Akron. Go to Akron for 1. Anna or 2. Monica (if Anna is busy).

OhioPete
10-30-17, 20:28
There are 2 Harmony shops, different owners. One in Willoughby and the other one on Market Street in Akron. Go to Akron for 1. Anna or 2. Monica (if Anna is busy).Correct, the Anna I was referring to was the one in Akron at Harmony. She is a little thicker but she provides excellent service & a top notch massage to go along with it.

WantsATreat
10-30-17, 21:10
There are 2 Harmony shops, different owners. One in Willoughby and the other one on Market Street in Akron. Go to Akron for 1. Anna or 2. Monica (if Anna is busy).Thanks for the clarification. Akron is pretty far, but I'll keep that one in mind. Anyone have any experience with Harmony in Willoughby?

WantsATreat
10-30-17, 21:53
Anybody been here yet? https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/oriental-spa-grand-opening/6367051981.html.

Fuzzyek
10-31-17, 06:37
Aniyah Kneads is in town. I know you would enjoy your time with her. Good looking woman and depending on what you want to spend will do most anything you want. Gives one of the most realistic nurus around. She has ad in therapuedic massage. Her rates start at 100.00 which is reasonable.

Phillipleonard
10-31-17, 07:32
Anybody been here yet? https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/oriental-spa-grand-opening/6367051981.html.It's the same place that these guys have been talking about. It was a DIY place when I went a couple of years back. Maybe they have new ownership and it'll change, but I wouldn't count on it.

DeskJockey
10-31-17, 08:45
Thanks for the clarification. Akron is pretty far, but I'll keep that one in mind. Anyone have any experience with Harmony in Willoughby?Julie gives one of the best therapeutic massage in NEO for six zero. No tip expected but appreciated and returned in extra time. Nothing more offered the couple of times I seen her. The pigs in that area are no joke, something to keep in mind.

Cheetoes2
10-31-17, 21:11
Anybody been here yet? https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/oriental-spa-grand-opening/6367051981.html.Been there a few times plain DIY ok massage. Few miles up the road in willo hills is a better one check it out.

Fuzzyek
11-01-17, 16:59
If that's what you have to do you might just as well stay home.

RogerOver
11-02-17, 11:49
Couldn't find much info on this place here, so had to resort to a different site for intel. It was apparently raided back in 2013, so that may account for some reluctance.

Relax Zone is inside a larger building that houses an Asian food store. It's very clean and the rooms are nice. Only downers were you had to leave the shop to use the bathroom, and the rooms only have curtains.

As soon as I walked in, Lulu snatched me up and plopped me in the middle room. She's a little older but in no way ugly. Seems to be in pretty good shape. Looks and youth are much less important to me when I'm looking for a rub and tug. I dropped all my clothes and was buck naked when she walked back in. Let her worry about the draping.

Best massage I've had from an AMP. She really does give a top-notch rubdown. She provided a little teasing, and on the flip simply grabbed my dick and looked questioningly at me. I'm sure glad I look like a person that wants to be jerked off after a massage. I nodded and we were off to the races.

Nice technique! She oiled me up and spent a lot of time on my balls and dick, got my attention with a fingertip stroke on my ass for the finale.

She's a keeper gang! I'm going there every time I'm up this way.

KevinMike
11-02-17, 13:05
What was the damage?

SweetMarie216
11-02-17, 14:09
Marie.

Goat.What a sweetheart call me anytime.

SweetMarie216
11-02-17, 14:10
Apologies to Marie. Just checked my PM's and yes indeed she did respond. Sorry Marie, just wanted to clear that up.Oh you better be sorry LOL.

WantsATreat
11-02-17, 21:31
Been there a few times plain DIY ok massage. Few miles up the road in willo hills is a better one check it out.Got any more information? PM me if you'd like.

Thanks.

RogerOver
11-03-17, 09:42
What a sweetheart call me anytime.I tried calling the number on your ad twice. No answer. I'll try again next time I'm up this way.

NorthCostGuy
11-03-17, 12:02
Stopped in last week, referred by a friend. He suggested Cassidy, she was not there, no idea the name of the woman I had. .6 at the door got me an okay but nothing better massage. The finish was another .9. I tried to negotiate, but she wasn't having any of it. It did the job but I sure wasn't impressed. Worst part was throughout the hour she tried to have a conversation with me but I couldn't understand a damn thing she was saying. $.5 was way too much for what I got. There are way better options out there, I'll exhaust them before I go back to this place.

Aux1122
11-03-17, 15:49
Anyone been to the parlor on pearl recently, not the one by Marc's but by Taco Bell? It's been a couple years and I've never heard of any extras but I've always enjoyed the massage. Lots of teasing from a real cute young girl. Would love to go see her again if she's still there. Lately I've just wanted a good massage from a nice looking younger girl.

Lance28
11-07-17, 22:07
I was a little hesitant to try this one out after a couple of bad reviews lately but I'm happy to say it was money well spent. The place is definitely on the dirty / unkept side but I was greeted by Ming / Meg / name starting with M in a short dress. I opted for 30 min and she gave me a great massage! Cracked my back, got up on the table and totally a higher quality massage than I expected. In fact I wish I went with 60 min rather than 30. After the flip there was a little negotiation but we settled for $ for the rest. She took direction very well and I left very happy with the massage. Would repeat but I'm from out of town.

TreeTrunk2016
11-09-17, 10:31
You gave 40 at the door and negotiated 100*for her to jackhammer you? 140 for a rub and tug?

Please don't do that. They expect it from everyone now.

I was a little hesitant to try this one out after a couple of bad reviews lately but I'm happy to say it was money well spent. The place is definitely on the dirty / unkept side but I was greeted by Ming / Meg / name starting with M in a short dress. I opted for 30 min and she gave me a great massage! Cracked my back, got up on the table and totally a higher quality massage than I expected. In fact I wish I went with 60 min rather than 30. After the flip there was a little negotiation but we settled for $ for the rest. She took direction very well and I left very happy with the massage. Would repeat but I'm from out of town..

Rpibble
11-09-17, 21:06
Based on a select few reviews I figured I'd give the place one last try since I was in the area with a bit of time to spare. I went in both girls were standing around, apparently I startled them when I came in somehow. Asked for 60 minutes but they would only let me do 30, never had this happen before at any AMP. I thought maybe someone else was in there but it certainly didn't seem like it. Either way I reluctantly agreed. 4 to the house as usual. Was shown the room, I got comfortable and she came in and started one of the worst massages I've ever had. She threw some oil on my back and rubbed me down quicker than I've ever had, I'm surprised the oil didn't lite up. After MAYBE 10 minutes she said OK roll over. I did and she teased a bit asked if touching me was OK I said of course. She said you tip good? Started arguing about the price and I can say the guy before me paid $100 to her for a topless HJ because that's what she offered. I refused and tried to talk her down, she went back and forth with me going as high as $. 40 for a BJ and finally agreed to. 6 for a topless HJ with nipple sucking. That sucked too, she went as fast as on my back to get the job done quickly, very disappointing. Didn't even feel satisfied when I left.

Honestly, I LIKE the massages when they are good. I need to be stretched out sometimes and they make things feel great but not this visit. I won't be back, not worth it.

Dark Lotus
11-10-17, 14:35
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-grils-614-569-5199-brecksville/51216857

Went last Friday, no cars in lot, pulled in, older Asian women greeted me at back door, took my 60 for the hour, they advertise several differnt massage technique but asked me medium or hard, I took medium and glad I did, she was very rough, elbows smashing into my muscles don't feel good, massage sucked imo. She had me flip, she covered Johnny. So about 45 minutes in now, and I just wanted to leave, she took my hand and kinda put it behind her, so I figured wth. Now this lady was not attractive at all. I didn't want a he. But I began rubbing her behind, she allowed me to go up her shirt and down the front of her pants but I couldn't remove any of it. By now she's working on me, she cleaned me up, and turned the lights on, and wouldn't leave my side, stood there while I dressed, so I tipped 30, she immediately started jumping like a little kid going more please more please. I said sorry all I got, and I was out of there. Place was so so clean, I will never go back.

OrkBoy
11-13-17, 13:51
I decided to try the fairly new spa that opened in Medina. I think their greed is starting to get the best of them. I went in for an hour. Damage for. 60 and after the flip began the negotiations. She wouldn't settle for less than. 60 for the deed and wanted $ for just the top with touching. I settled for the. 60 and a lot of OTC and under the skirt for no additional charge. I think I'm done with the asian spas for a while. She was fairly young and cute but I think I've seen her in one of the strongsville places. Some of the other rub and tug places are better IMO without too much pretext about what your getting and not getting.

Lance28
11-14-17, 07:16
You gave 40 at the door and negotiated 100*for her to jackhammer you? 140 for a rub and tug?

Please don't do that. They expect it from everyone now.

.Sorry for the late follow up and confusion. I paid 40 & 60 for 100 total, not 140.

OhioPete
11-14-17, 10:11
I decided to try the fairly new spa that opened in Medina. I think their greed is starting to get the best of them. I went in for an hour. Damage for. 60 and after the flip began the negotiations. She wouldn't settle for less than. 60 for the deed and wanted $ for just the top with touching. I settled for the. 60 and a lot of OTC and under the skirt for no additional charge. I think I'm done with the asian spas for a while. She was fairly young and cute but I think I've seen her in one of the strongsville places. Some of the other rub and tug places are better IMO without too much pretext about what your getting and not getting.Yep, I had a similar experience with this exact same Asian spa. Definitely not going back. Way too much negotiation & upsell. There's only one or two in the area that are decent.

Oreo36
11-14-17, 14:45
More than 40 tip for a happy rub is crazy. Let 'me starve. There are better less pricey options.

Two Nutts
11-16-17, 10:23
Has anyone pulled the trigger here? Seems like alot of $ without a HE.

Relly440
11-19-17, 16:18
Anyone scheduled with unique works with jasmine and anna.

Relly440
11-19-17, 16:24
Any info on unique.

Relly440
11-19-17, 16:28
Who would you recommend

Taking a break from this place. I was seeing Anna and another girl was giving massage. It sounded like there was an issue in next room. All I heard was a guy saying. Open the door. Get your hands off of me. Anna came back and said bad guy no tips. Saw other girl on way out. Hotter than Anna but wondering why she was touching him and had door closed while he was trying to leave. Stuff like that happening is going to cause attention. Dude sounded pissed off..

DaShady25
11-21-17, 02:41
Does anyone know what the tipping situation is at the nuru playhouse? Is it like warren? Where you tip $ on top of the fee? Also which girl should I schedule?

WestSider3
11-22-17, 17:24
Anyone been here yet?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-better-relaxation-dont-miss-out/50488057

Fuzzyek
11-23-17, 09:03
Does anyone know what the tipping situation is at the nuru playhouse? Is it like warren? Where you tip $ on top of the fee? Also which girl should I schedule?Definitely not the same as a regular massage parlor. Tipping is not required unless you feel you got SUPER service. Gina seems to be the most popular and I think most of the girls provide FS if desired.

DiscreetKing19
11-24-17, 03:55
Anyone been here yet?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-better-relaxation-dont-miss-out/50488057A place to detox your body I don't think it is a front.

Rugby1
11-24-17, 15:32
I searched but didn't see, so I'll ask. Where is the nuru playhouse? I come from the west, so east cleveland is out.

Fuzzyek
11-24-17, 18:45
I searched but didn't see, so I'll ask. Where is the nuru playhouse? I come from the west, so east cleveland is out.It's definitely west. Call and make an appointment. It is nothing like a regular massage parlor.

BTBear
11-24-17, 23:01
It's definitely west. Call and make an appointment. It is nothing like a regular massage parlor.Question still needs to be answered, where and how do you find the contact info? Is there a website or BP ad somewhere?

Rafter17
11-25-17, 09:44
Question still needs to be answered, where and how do you find the contact info? Is there a website or BP ad somewhere?I've never been there, but I think this is the ad.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heaven-on-earth-full-girlfriend-nuru-experience-new-photos-busty-slim-and-gorgeous-exotic-treat/35746076

Sunlover
11-25-17, 13:24
I've never been there, but I think this is the ad.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heaven-on-earth-full-girlfriend-nuru-experience-new-photos-busty-slim-and-gorgeous-exotic-treat/35746076That's their ad. I haven't been there since it's been that name. I have been with Aubrey so so experienced. Visited Gina when she use to work for mike by the zoo. She has skills she wasn't FS then but had a great body and let you do whatever but that and gave a great finish.

SL.

Member #5838
11-25-17, 17:00
That's their ad. I haven't been there since it's been that name. I have been with Aubrey so so experienced. Visited Gina when she use to work for mike by the zoo. She has skills she wasn't FS then but had a great body and let you do whatever but that and gave a great finish.

SL.I saw Aubrey a little over a year ago. She might have the nicest body I've ever seen naked in person (and I've seen many magnificent ones in the hobby and out) and she was nice enough but the whole nuru experience itself was a bit underwhelming and I never went back. It just didn't turn me on that much.

Lrkin
11-26-17, 17:16
Visited the place in Middleburg Hts recently. It's. 70 for an hour, draped, and no teasing or anything on flip. Wouldn't exactly call it a legitimate massage parlor (masseuse wasn't licensed), but nothing really going on there worth going back for. Anyone have a different experience?

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/touch-of-experience-megan/6398915114.html

Lrkin
11-26-17, 17:24
Anyone been here yet?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-better-relaxation-dont-miss-out/50488057It's a clean place. . 70 for the hour, draping, but no teasing or extras on flip. Not sure if anyone's had a better experience, but while it has all the elements of a place that should give extras, it doesn't appear to. I wouldn't recommend unless someone has gotten more out of it.

Fuzzyek
11-27-17, 08:51
I saw Aubrey a little over a year ago. She might have the nicest body I've ever seen naked in person (and I've seen many magnificent ones in the hobby and out) and she was nice enough but the whole nuru experience itself was a bit underwhelming and I never went back. It just didn't turn me on that much.Better than her was Aniyah Kneads at least until she got her boob job. She knows how to give Nuru and in my opinion does a better job than any of the others around.

OrkBoy
11-28-17, 10:28
I don't know if it is an actual place or not. I saw Ava the other day and they were working out of a house on Denison. There were at least 2 of them working there and sharing a room. I was asked to wait and I asked how long but then I was told the other was a regular and would wait. The experience was ok but I couldn't wash up. She said they only rented the one room. Needless to say I was rushed and was out in a half hour even though I asked for the hour. $. 4 damage. I won't repeat, at least not with her but I don't have anything bad to add. I did get everything I was looking for. I am not impressed with the nuru but I think it could have been nice if she had taken her time.

Fuzzyek
11-28-17, 16:53
I don't know if it is an actual place or not. I saw Ava the other day and they were working out of a house on Denison. There were at least 2 of them working there and sharing a room. I was asked to wait and I asked how long but then I was told the other was a regular and would wait. The experience was ok but I couldn't wash up. She said they only rented the one room. Needless to say I was rushed and was out in a half hour even though I asked for the hour. $. 4 damage. I won't repeat, at least not with her but I don't have anything bad to add. I did get everything I was looking for. I am not impressed with the nuru but I think it could have been nice if she had taken her time.They are located in an apartment building in Broadview Hts. Is my best guess. Been there once a long time ago and had a great time.

Record Player
11-28-17, 17:45
They are located in an apartment building in Broadview Hts. Is my best guess. Been there once a long time ago and had a great time.Not sure, but we may be talking about 2 different places. NURU Playhouse I think is Aubrey Adair's place. Ava works at the Body Shop.

Jayster78
11-28-17, 18:06
Better than her was Aniyah Kneads at least until she got her boob job. She knows how to give Nuru and in my opinion does a better job than any of the others around.Agreed! I met Aniyah almost ten years ago and she was for sure at that point the prettiest woman I'd seen in real life, with excellent skills to match. I was very disheartened to see that she'd gotten such an awful boob job when I moved back to the area this year. No doubt she had breast issues before, but I'd take the old ones over her bolt-ons anyday.

Still a great girl. What a shame.

OrkBoy
12-02-17, 12:29
Not sure, but we may be talking about 2 different places. NURU Playhouse I think is Aubrey Adair's place. Ava works at the Body Shop.I believe you are correct. I think I will be skipping the body shop in the future.

AubreyAdairxo
12-02-17, 14:13
Not sure, but we may be talking about 2 different places. NURU Playhouse I think is Aubrey Adair's place. Ava works at the Body Shop.Greetings,

I hope I am responding to this correctly. I am Aubrey, use to be a provider and now have an agency. Ava have not been with us since last year. These are defiantly two different places being described. I have a detailed website that supports a great representation of what an experience is like at our establishment. I work really hard to make it a tight-knit community and safe for everyone. I also have a great reputation personally, which led me to open the agency If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Happy Saturday.

Aubrey Adair.

Fuzzyek
12-07-17, 15:41
Can anybody give some info on a girl named Cookie who says her incall is in w41 to w44 area? The last four numbers of her phone are 6057.

Stamina Jim
12-07-17, 18:19
Greetings,

I hope I am responding to this correctly. I am Aubrey, use to be a provider and now have an agency. Ava have not been with us since last year. These are defiantly two different places being described. I have a detailed website that supports a great representation of what an experience is like at our establishment. I work really hard to make it a tight-knit community and safe for everyone. I also have a great reputation personally, which led me to open the agency If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Happy Saturday.

Aubrey Adair.Thank you for the clarification Aubrey!

DiscreetKing19
12-08-17, 20:03
Hello.

Are there any good tug girls open past midnight I've been looking but only come across the terrible craigslist ones that are heavy and say offer a nuru but can't even do a push-up.

Fannima30
12-08-17, 21:39
Thank you for the clarification Aubrey!+1, thank you as well. Aubrey comes across as very nice and professional. We could use more ladies like this in the area.

Black904
12-10-17, 00:13
In town next week staying downtown Cleveland. You guys have any AMPs downtown? Won't have a car so trying to find something that won't require me catch an uber to and from.

Miketastic69
12-10-17, 00:31
Greetings,

Aubrey Adair.Aubrey. I am in Cleveland soon. Can I get a link to your place.

MisterJao
12-10-17, 08:05
In town next week staying downtown Cleveland. You guys have any AMPs downtown? Won't have a car so trying to find something that won't require me catch an uber to and from.The only one I know of that is even close is Relax Zone, located inside an Asian Mall at Superior and E 38th. You would definitely not want to walk there from downtown, especially after dark, and there are no good hotels anywhere near it.

They provide excellent massage and a HE, but no extras of any kind that I ever received, despite once being a recognized regular.

Downtown itself is a ghost town when it comes to sex trade. Even touring providers usually go to hotels in Independence south of town, where customers don't have to pay huge fees just to park.

Bundy71
12-11-17, 19:01
+1, thank you as well. Aubrey comes across as very nice and professional. We could use more ladies like this in the area.I saw Aubrey last year. She is the real deal. Haven't had a chance to make it back since her return, but don't hesitate.

Mike7794
12-11-17, 20:30
Has anyone tried her? She has incall and outcall with rules. I saw that someone else asked but there wasn't a response. I'm curious. She's been advertising for a long time. I go through stages of looking and not looking. I'm back to looking. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-mobile-massage-to-your-hotel-room-by-lauren-mature-female-certified-massage-therapist/34169600

HungryEye
12-13-17, 16:33
Has anyone tried her? She has incall and outcall with rules. I saw that someone else asked but there wasn't a response. I'm curious. She's been advertising for a long time. I go through stages of looking and not looking. I'm back to looking. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-mobile-massage-to-your-hotel-room-by-lauren-mature-female-certified-massage-therapist/34169600There is a reason why you can not find a review, there arn't any. Total waste of time, there are so many good responsive providers out there this is not one of them. Read her website, called left a voice message, no response, total time waster.

Mike7794
12-13-17, 16:44
There is a reason why you can not find a review, there arn't any. Total waste of time, there are so many good responsive providers out there this is not one of them.Okay thanks. Just thought I would ask.

Fuzzyek
12-14-17, 08:35
Okay thanks. Just thought I would ask.I had the same problem called twice and she never returned call.

Fuzzyek
12-14-17, 11:24
One go to get a one hour pecker massage? I don't mean getting jerked off for an hour, but a gentle rubbing of privates.

AsianBlowjob
12-14-17, 19:32
Paid a fine of at least $10 k, lost his 2009 ranger, some random items, but listed in the agreement was a ledger and credit card machine.

Hopefully he kept poor records, or that ledger ends up in the back of a evidence locker.

Anybody ever find out where Danielle ended up?

HungryEye
12-15-17, 10:30
Severe case of yellow fever this morning, looking for a reason to get out of the office and be in Warren this morning. Wonder if Sarah would let me give her a 3 minute presentation? If I were to setup my laptop running a short. Ppt for her to watch while I was with one of the girls would that count on my sales report? Next couple weeks will be brutal time wise. Venting on my love-hate relationship with holidays.

KevinMike
12-15-17, 11:03
What happen to them?

Member #6389
12-15-17, 12:35
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/crs/d/massage-body-grooming/6420380307.html

KustomVette
12-15-17, 14:09
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/01/cuyahoga_heights_man_accused_o_1.html

What happen to them?

Cleveland Report
12-15-17, 14:31
Pled to several counts of procuring prostitution which are 1st degree misdemeanors. However there is another case relating to money laundering. Can't tell if it is related.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/01/cuyahoga_heights_man_accused_o_1.html

HungryEye
12-15-17, 14:41
Pled to several counts of procuring prostitution which are 1st degree misdemeanors. However there is another case relating to money laundering. Can't tell if it is related.Very Sad, my ATF for sure.

Member #5838
12-16-17, 12:49
Very Sad, my ATF for sure.Same here. Keep hoping Cougar will resurface.

ABigBull71
12-16-17, 14:06
Had to go to Cleveland for business a few times in the last month and found a New girl arrived a couple of weeks ago. I have seen her twice. Think her name is Mei (pronounced May). Great massage. Left very satisfied. Will return. Seniors, PM me for details.

Roboguy
12-16-17, 22:11
Same here. Keep hoping Cougar will resurface.One year ago was the last time I visited the Cougar. I miss her.

Dtapper
12-17-17, 21:04
Had to go to Cleveland for business a few times in the last month and found a New girl arrived a couple of weeks ago. I have seen her twice. Think her name is Mei (pronounced May). Great massage. Left very satisfied. Will return. Seniors, PM me for details.I'll have to check her out. Thanks.

Dtapper
12-18-17, 18:00
Had to go to Cleveland for business a few times in the last month and found a New girl arrived a couple of weeks ago. I have seen her twice. Think her name is Mei (pronounced May). Great massage. Left very satisfied. Will return. Seniors, PM me for details.Saw her. Good massage but I didn't feel chemistry with her. Very mechanical. Flipped me after only 25 min and not touching me where I wanted. Standard, aggressive quick finish. I lost interest when she started negotiating tip and wanted 60. Then she quits 45 min in. I was ready to go though.

DeskJockey
12-19-17, 11:12
Pled to several counts of procuring prostitution which are 1st degree misdemeanors. However there is another case relating to money laundering. Can't tell if it is related.When Mike does it, the charge is money laundering but when banks and banksters do it, its called loans and economics. End of sarcasm.

Oreo36
12-28-17, 18:11
http://ohio.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/unforgettable-massage-w-beautiful-mariah-216-365-8418/34166690

Is there anything good about this one? What extras does she offer?Hi. Been looking at this one. Want to try her out. Did you have any info on her? Good / bad / covered / FS?

Thanks!

Ceasar160
12-28-17, 18:17
Looks good, but pricey and hand finish.

Hi. Been looking at this one. Want to try her out. Did you have any info on her? Good / bad / covered / FS?

Thanks!

Iziandali
01-02-18, 07:49
Just went by the parlor on route 6 near 91. It's closed. Looks deserted and there is a cable strung across the driveway. Strictly a rub and tug place but just about only option on east side.

Ceasar160
01-02-18, 12:28
Tried her out new years day. Lackluster rub with some grazing, wanted 80 for topless manual finish (I told her nope 60) which she was complaining to hurry 2 minutes into. Promises for more next time, but there won't be a next time.

Had to go to Cleveland for business a few times in the last month and found a New girl arrived a couple of weeks ago. I have seen her twice. Think her name is Mei (pronounced May). Great massage. Left very satisfied. Will return. Seniors, PM me for details.

TreeTrunk2016
01-05-18, 11:38
Hello,

Is she legit? Anytime I get 117 and Madison for location I pass. Had a time scheduled. She gave location. Asked a question and she went dark.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonde-petite-ginger/55209857

Oreo36
01-05-18, 16:57
Hi. Been looking at this one. Want to try her out. Did you have any info on her? Good / bad / covered / FS?

Thanks!Boards are correct. Nice girl. Pleasant to talk to. Average rub. Nice rack. Pricey. Hand finish. No extras. May repeat.

Stamina Jim
01-06-18, 02:06
Just went by the parlor on route 6 near 91. It's closed. Looks deserted and there is a cable strung across the driveway. Strictly a rub and tug place but just about only option on east side.Damn. Never got the chance to make it there.

Fannima30
01-06-18, 11:58
Hello,

Is she legit? Anytime I get 117 and Madison for location I pass. Had a time scheduled. She gave location. Asked a question and she went dark.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonde-petite-ginger/55209857I thought a saw a decent review that seemed legit but now can't find it. I know what you mean about that area esp if it's east of 117th. If that's the case I would pass also.

BeenAroundX
01-06-18, 20:59
Stopped by here today.

Massage / 3.

Looks / 7- 30 ish, tight short dress, long hair, b's.

Flip / 6- standard HJ, topless, little bit of B2 B for about 2 minutes.

60/60.

BAX.

Vodka Five
01-07-18, 21:59
Hello,

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blonde-petite-ginger/55209857I know plenty of those identification links are fake, but that one looks very different on her instagram. Even if they are honestly both her, I'm getting sick of tgis old pic fake pic game. Every other ad I look up has different pics on other sites, facebook or instagram / rant.

ZZZMan1234
01-07-18, 22:59
http://cleveland.postix.com/TherapeuticMassage/happy-holidays-ill-keep-you-warm/53202917

Any info on her? I'm in town from Milwaukee and looking for a decent massage with extras.

Ceasar160
01-08-18, 03:59
Manual finish. Nothing else on the menu from everything I've heard.

http://cleveland.postix.com/TherapeuticMassage/happy-holidays-ill-keep-you-warm/53202917

Any info on her? I'm in town from Milwaukee and looking for a decent massage with extras.

Fuzzyek
01-08-18, 10:46
Finally got ahold of this one and asked for cost of sensual massage. I couldn't believe she quotes 450.00, I tell she's fucking insane and I can't afford it and hang up. No idea what her problem is, if she's trying for that kind of money I hope she starves to death.

HungryEye
01-08-18, 14:14
Finally got ahold of this one and asked for cost of sensual massage. I couldn't believe she quotes 450.00, I tell she's fucking insane and I can't afford it and hang up. No idea what her problem is, if she's trying for that kind of money I hope she starves to death.At $450 you should get your wish promptly, LOL, unbelievable.

Rpibble
01-09-18, 01:58
So was having a cocktail at the Holiday Inn Independence last 2 nights, and on Fri day was told a little story about how all these asain women there will take a little cash, go to a room, and a momasan in the room will let you enjoy yourself. Was hard to believe. So Sat I venture there, and there are about a dozen asians, with a cpl that seriolusly could be the momosans at all the local AMPs. For those of you that frequent them, pop in on a Fri or Sat and see if you recognize any that might be employed. Could lead to a goldmine. If you do go and see some you recognize, please report back.I realize this is old now but I've been considering checking it out soon. Anyone hear anything else or knows if there is any chance this is still happening? Also Bud your inbox is full. Tried to pm you.

TreeTrunk2016
01-09-18, 14:53
Ok. Was in that area, and popped in to the Avon rub place. Cute gal. Nice ass. No touch her sister (between legs). Great massage. She stretched me after making me happy / smile and said she did Thai Yoga Massage previously. I believer her. Tipped 40. Saw the other girl walk down hall when changing and she is young and smoking hot. Not sure if there were issues of massages getting carried away but Judy referred to herself as a good girl. Only boyfriend or husband gets to touch her sister. Great personality and a fun time. Might head back to check out younger looking girl. Judy said almost 28 so she's probably 45.

Stamina Jim
01-09-18, 17:34
I realize this is old now but I've been considering checking it out soon. Anyone hear anything else or knows if there is any chance this is still happening? Also Bud your inbox is full. Tried to pm you.Oh wow, this does sound good!

Fannima30
01-09-18, 20:20
Oh wow, this does sound good!I think you have to go late, like around 9:30-10 pm maybe even later since I talked to the poster about that. I didn't see anyone around at happy hour time, 5 pm. Just a bunch of no frills, overweight women. But they did have some free appetizers put out. So not bad there.

TreeTrunk2016
01-09-18, 21:46
For the surprise ending. You might have wished she said 450 if she had agreed to a much cheaper price.

Finally got ahold of this one and asked for cost of sensual massage. I couldn't believe she quotes 450.00, I tell she's fucking insane and I can't afford it and hang up. No idea what her problem is, if she's trying for that kind of money I hope she starves to death.

Fuzzyek
01-10-18, 16:15
For the surprise ending. You might have wished she said 450 if she had agreed to a much cheaper price.Oh my GOD how repulsive. I'm glad he quoted such a high price. I don't want anything to do with TS girls which I think are just a bunch of faggots, they all say pre-op but I really doubt if any of them intend on getting their weenies cut off.

FigureRingLyle
01-10-18, 18:11
Oh my GOD how repulsive. I'm glad he quoted such a high price. I don't want anything to do with TS girls which I think are just a bunch of faggots, they all say pre-op but I really doubt if any of them intend on getting their weenies cut off.Where the hell did that come from?

Fuzzyek
01-11-18, 11:00
Where the hell did that come from?The ad was under therapeudic massages, no mention of TS.

Record Player
01-11-18, 15:47
The ad was under therapeudic massages, no mention of TS.Looks to me like he / she is. Google the number and all you get is references to a TS.

Valdez
01-12-18, 02:32
Looks to me like he / she is. Google the number and all you get is references to a TS.https://transx.com.cleveland.listcrawler.com/bonus/post/23760184/#.

Cookie comes with things you will not want to see.

MisterJao
01-12-18, 06:38
One might think the website domain would give it away ... transx.

https://transx.com.cleveland.listcrawler.com/bonus/post/23760184/#.

Cookie comes with things you will not want to see.

TreeTrunk2016
01-12-18, 12:25
Looks like they cleaned house in Avon. Girls are both under 30. Joy has Thai yoga massage experience. Other gal is very cute. Long legs and Perky tits. Left happy again. Only tipped 40. Lets reset their expectations since the previous group was asking 60-80-100. Great massage. Fun cute girl.

Aux1122
01-12-18, 12:53
Anyone been into the place on 82 since it reopened? I'm assuming it's the same owners just remodeled a bit? I drive by all the time but haven't had a chance to stop yet. Maybe I'll leave work early sometime next week and see what's going on.

Econquistador
01-14-18, 05:20
Any info on either of these 2. Anyone been there?

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/say-goodbye-to-stress-and/6458238919.html

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/great-day-for-relaxing/6458237296.html

ThrobbinWood
01-14-18, 11:50
Does anyone have contact info for Gabby a 40+ massage provider.

Sunlover
01-14-18, 15:09
Does anyone have contact info for Gabby a 40+ massage provider.Slavic village Gabby?

Fuzzyek
01-14-18, 15:22
Slavic village Gabby?Gabby has moved. She is now pretty much utr provider and advertises only on Indy's.

Ceasar160
01-14-18, 15:48
I visited the new place last week. Good time, just doesn't do it for me physically though.

Gabby has moved. She is now pretty much utr provider and advertises only on Indy's.

Caprice196
01-14-18, 20:24

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/say-goodbye-to-stress-and/6458238919.html

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/great-day-for-relaxing/6458237296.htmlI saw Tina a few months ago. Nice girl. Decent massage. Covered entire time. No extras.

HungryEye
01-15-18, 10:20
Nothing like a warm rub on a cold morning, off work for today so you can guess my plan for the day, freshly showered and on my way. Little luck and I'll be smiling all day.

Fuzzyek
01-15-18, 10:30
I visited the new place last week. Good time, just doesn't do it for me physically though.I haven't seen her in years for (business) I think I saw her 3 times and never was able to get my rocks off. I just think she is a nice person.

I Love Massage
01-15-18, 10:33

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/great-day-for-relaxing/6458237296.htmlI've seen both, nice girls, decent massage.

NO extras.

Member #6192
01-15-18, 10:55
Looks like they cleaned house in Avon. Girls are both under 30. Joy has Thai yoga massage experience. Other gal is very cute. Long legs and Perky tits. Left happy again. Only tipped 40. Lets reset their expectations since the previous group was asking 60-80-100. Great massage. Fun cute girl.Thanks for the Intel. I've been avoiding due to bad service last two times I was there. Granted, I think I have just about had my worst experience ever at Strongsville two weeks ago (by Marc's, where sweaty Wendy used to be).

Came in for 30 minutes, out in about 20. No oil on the message. Completely uninspired and kept rushing rushing rushing. I asked her name on the way out. She said it was Lily. She was the taller of the two girls there. Not sure how the other providers is.

WestSider3
01-15-18, 14:30
I've seen both, nice girls, decent massage.

NO extras.Is it a standard finish or diy?

I Love Massage
01-15-18, 15:24
Is it a standard finish or diy?Neither, like I stated. NO extras.

YepSureYep
01-15-18, 17:21
Stopped by here and was fairly disappointed:

- smelled like microwaved kimchi (I love kimchi BTW, but not nuked and not at massage time).

- told me my $ was counterfeit. Huh?

- super dingy.

I did however notice a couch and a lazy boy, both covered with towels, alongside the massage table. Likely extras can be had if the smell and condition don't run you out first.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hand-wonderfull-soothing-relaxing-massage-new-beautiful-asian-girls-216-303-9909/38954653

YepSureYep
01-15-18, 17:26
She seems super familiar, like she was at Jaimie's in tremont. Anyone spend time with her?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jazz/38751983

Viewsat123
01-15-18, 18:10
Anything open in Twinsburg? Heading there in a couple of days. I can't find any listings or comments about what's open or available. PM if preferred.

Member #6192
01-15-18, 19:01
Stopped by here and was fairly disappointed:

- smelled like microwaved kimchi (I love kimchi BTW, but not nuked and not at massage time).

- told me my $ was counterfeit. Huh?

- super dingy.

I did however notice a couch and a lazy boy, both covered with towels, alongside the massage table. Likely extras can be had if the smell and condition don't run you out first.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hand-wonderfull-soothing-relaxing-massage-new-beautiful-asian-girls-216-303-9909/38954653Don't bother. They haven't changed their lineup ever. Always smells. Always underwhelming. I thought the same thing you did about the couch but a few visits and it's pretty clear there is nothing else.

Rpibble
01-16-18, 18:07
I really wanted to relax Saturday and Avon was the only place I had even a chance of getting to so I took a 30 minute massage there. The girl was quite good at the massage portion and I'd love a chance to do 1 hour with her. Cute, definitely younger than 30 but she was still asking allot. She wanted 80 for topless HE, I refused multiple times and she finally agreed on 40 standard finish, she didn't seem happy though. Better than last visit but beware they may still be trying to upsell.

RussianBear13
01-16-18, 21:13
I'm thinking about going to see her tomorrow in Lakewood. Any body here have experience with her? She looks cute in her pics.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cute-flirty-blonde-alexia/55728847

Also, what about this chick?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mya-is-back/55923302

Roboguy
01-17-18, 09:05
I'm thinking about going to see her tomorrow in Lakewood. Any body here have experience with her? She looks cute in her pics.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cute-flirty-blonde-alexia/55728847

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mya-is-back/55923302Alexia [photo's are fake, and it's huge waste of $.

FuddyGene
01-17-18, 09:07

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mya-is-back/55923302She has some good reviews, but pics are not of her. Would love to hear of your experience!

RussianBear13
01-17-18, 11:32
She has some good reviews, but pics are not of her. Would love to hear of your experience!Previous dude says her photos are fake. I tend to believe him as she will not send a selfie to confirm her pics are real. I think I'll find a different piece. Wonder if the Mya chick puts out.

Viewsat123
01-17-18, 17:01
Ended up going to Cuyahoga Falls. $40 tip and everything want nicely.

Anything open in Twinsburg? Heading there in a couple of days. I can't find any listings or comments about what's open or available. PM if preferred.

RussianBear13
01-17-18, 17:35
Ended up going to Cuyahoga Falls. $40 tip and everything want nicely.Which place?

Viewsat123
01-19-18, 02:13
Which place?The one right off of rt 8.

HungryEye
01-19-18, 06:22
I really wanted to relax Saturday and Avon was the only place I had even a chance of getting to so I took a 30 minute massage there. The girl was quite good at the massage portion and I'd love a chance to do 1 hour with her. Cute, definitely younger than 30 but she was still asking allot. She wanted 80 for topless HE, I refused multiple times and she finally agreed on 40 standard finish, she didn't seem happy though. Better than last visit but beware they may still be trying to upsell.All it takes with all the girls is one guy to overpay and in their minds that new higher rate becomes the norm, now when she doesn't get the higher rate she gets pissed and gives sub par service, cops an attitude and soon mamasan sends her home. Good for you to hold your ground and not be that sucker that thinks he will be special by opening his wallet.

Bottom line EVERYBODY loses when a sucker overpays.

YepSureYep
01-19-18, 11:55

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mya-is-back/55923302Did you see Mya? Curious about this one.

RussianBear13
01-19-18, 14:17
Did you see Mya? Curious about this one.No. Something didn't feel right when I spoke to her on the phone. I could hear a black man's voice in the background. Never a good sign. She said she'd send me a pic to prove she's the girl in the ad. Oddly, she never sent a pic.

I'm curious about the Asian place in Brunswick. None of the Asian places have pics of the actual girls except for the one in Fairlawn. I banged one of the chicks there with a rubber a few times before she told me she has "something. " F that. Need a new place. Preferably one with cute chicks that suck the d.

Vodka Five
01-19-18, 17:30
Did you see Mya? Curious about this one.#metoo Never made it to devine touch. Would like to know if she's at a parlor or working from home.

TomRiddle81
01-19-18, 19:51
Hey all,

I'll be in town for business (staying and working downtown). Can you recommend any providers that are nearby and in a safe location?

Note: H / E or DIY are both fine, not looking for anything beyond that.

RussianBear13
01-20-18, 01:11
#metoo Never made it to devine touch. Would like to know if she's at a parlor or working from home.Out of a house with a scary m f'er yelling in the background.

YepSureYep
01-20-18, 10:42
#metoo Never made it to devine touch. Would like to know if she's at a parlor or working from home.I went to Devine Touch maybe 4 years ago and it was Taylor and she was just starting the 130th and Lorain location, staffing up so I do not remember Mya. Part of me wonders she's just using the name to get business on the assumption that memories are poor.

YepSureYep
01-20-18, 10:43
Out of a house with a scary m f'er yelling in the background.#goodforbusiness.

BeenAroundX
01-21-18, 10:46
Hadn't been here for awhile, so stopped by Saturday. The lady I got was a bit older, kind of frumpy, BUT, she gave a phenomenal rubdown.

Looks-3/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Flip-4/10.

60/40 standard ending.

I did hear at least 2 other girls working. Business was brisk while I was there.

Stay safe,

BAX.

RussianBear13
01-21-18, 18:42
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/beautiful-service/6466167404.html

Anyone here seen this chick? Extras?

BeenAroundX
01-22-18, 00:29

Anyone here seen this chick? Extras?I have not. I have been to other cities. LA / Salt Lake / San Diego where a group of very attractive women have their licenses build a business to massage, and it works.

Nothing but a great massage, lots of B2 B rub ons, but never out and out sexual service. They know you are there because they are hot.

Why not? Check it out and report back??

BAX.

Member #6192
01-22-18, 12:31
No. Something didn't feel right when I spoke to her on the phone. I could hear a black man's voice in the background. Never a good sign. She said she'd send me a pic to prove she's the girl in the ad. Oddly, she never sent a pic.

I'm curious about the Asian place in Brunswick. None of the Asian places have pics of the actual girls except for the one in Fairlawn. I banged one of the chicks there with a rubber a few times before she told me she has "something. " F that. Need a new place. Preferably one with cute chicks that suck the d.Really? There we're posts back from September that reported Pacific Island / Relaxation Massage in Fairlawn as legit. You had a different experience?

Sam30
01-23-18, 13:21
Hadn't been here for awhile, so stopped by Saturday. The lady I got was a bit older, kind of frumpy, BUT, she gave a phenomenal rubdown.With big racks?

Went couple of times to same therapist, on 2nd time got lucky TL access, its worth for 40 PM for name.

SweetMarie216
01-23-18, 14:56

Anyone here seen this chick? Extras?100% legit no extras.

SweetMarie216
01-23-18, 15:13

Anyone here seen this chick? Extras?She's only regular massage. Nothing extra.

RussianBear13
01-23-18, 17:52
Really? There we're posts back from September that reported Pacific Island / Relaxation Massage in Fairlawn as legit. You had a different experience?Yes. They all give happy ending at a min. Some give head. Monica is the one I had sex with a few times until she revealed she's not clean. Plus she's high all the time anyhow. Thank godbiveore a rubber and have since been checked out and am clean.

HungryEye
01-24-18, 22:43
Only way to describe Marie's massage is Awesome!

Awesome 💫 Full Body 💫 Massage with Marie http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-full-body-massage-with-marie/50438297.

Check out her ads, real pictures, real woman, if you enjoy massage as I do go see Marie she is a super sweetheart.

H.

Slow Roller
01-25-18, 13:50

Awesome 💫 Full Body 💫 Massage with Marie http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-full-body-massage-with-marie/50438297.

Check out her ads, real pictures, real woman, if you enjoy massage as I do go see Marie she is a super sweetheart.

H.I totally endorse this post!

RussianBear13
01-25-18, 15:17

H.How were those titties?

Slow Roller
01-27-18, 15:48
How were those titties?Those titties are firm and perky, she oils them up so you can rub them.

Initium
01-27-18, 22:13
How were those titties?Which picture is her? Looks like 3 different people in those photos.

RussianBear13
01-27-18, 22:21
Those titties are firm and perky, she oils them up so you can rub them.We talking hand finish or mouth? Vag play?

Slow Roller
01-28-18, 19:45
We talking hand finish or mouth? Vag play?I think enough has been said! Go visit her and report back.

Fuzzyek
01-29-18, 07:21
Looking for massage with BBBJ for finish. The problem is hjs barely work, if at all. Also has to be reasonably priced.

Planet Captain
01-29-18, 16:36
I call bullshit[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

No you don't

If you have something to say about a place just say, don't review another post

A2

Stamina Jim
01-29-18, 22:13
Looking for massage with BBBJ for finish. The problem is hjs barely work, if at all. Also has to be reasonably priced.I think we are all seeking the same that you are.

Planet Captain
01-30-18, 15:51
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

WestSider3
01-30-18, 22:23

Any info on her? I'm in town from Milwaukee and looking for a decent massage with extras.If you saw her I would love to know.

TreeTrunk2016
01-31-18, 13:22
There are much better out there than Leah.

Her Mom and grandma all work out of West side home.

If you saw her I would love to know..

Aux1122
01-31-18, 17:41
I went to Devine Touch maybe 4 years ago and it was Taylor and she was just starting the 130th and Lorain location, staffing up so I do not remember Mya. Part of me wonders she's just using the name to get business on the assumption that memories are poor.I saw Mya once at Devine. Had an appointment with Taylor and of course I get there and Taylor was busy. Ended up with Mya. She was good. Might actually be the girl in the ad, hard to say though. When I saw her I paid for an hour and was out in 25. Those 25 minutes or so we're pretty damn great though. I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

RussianBear13
02-02-18, 12:16
Anyone try this place in Middleburgh? I went once. No extras. I'm wondering if that's true of all the ladies there.

RussianBear13
02-02-18, 15:58
Anyone try this place in Middleburgh? I went once. No extras. I'm wondering if that's true of all the ladies there.Two visits now. No extras at all. Massages were garbage too. Barely felt like she was touching me. First girl wasn't very good either.

Rafficax
02-02-18, 19:52

H.Cross streets near her incall location?

She looks intersesting, wonder about location. Thanks.

RussianBear13
02-02-18, 19:53
Cross streets near her incall location?

She looks intersesting, wonder about location. Thanks.Contacted her. Sounds like one of those chicks that makes you see her a bunch of times before giving you good service. Ain't nobody got time for that.

HungryEye
02-02-18, 22:55
Cross streets near her incall location?

She looks intersesting, wonder about location. Thanks.Area is listed in her ad, call her she won't hurt you, she'll give you more details.

SweetMarie216
02-03-18, 09:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RussianBear13
02-04-18, 14:20
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/one-of-kind-relaxation/6483026999.html

Any info? Extras?

FigureRingLyle
02-05-18, 08:36
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/one-of-kind-relaxation/6483026999.html

Any info? Extras?Misspelled most likely because its bullshit.

Royboy7788
02-06-18, 16:16
Anyone been to Avon lately? I want an actual message and any extras are as bonus. I know it's usually hit and miss there with the massage part but it's very close and convenient that I'll consider it over another place like Lilly's or Warren.

YagaMaga
02-06-18, 18:49
Anyone been to Avon lately? I want an actual message and any extras are as bonus. I know it's usually hit and miss there with the massage part but it's very close and convenient that I'll consider it over another place like Lilly's or Warren.I went there recently, wouldn't recommend it.

Goat Ohio
02-06-18, 22:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HungryEye
02-07-18, 04:38
[Deleted by Admin]

RussianBear13
02-07-18, 09:29
[Deleted by Admin]

Dusty1
02-07-18, 18:10
Long time lurker first time poster-used to be another handle but canceled my account for a while, never stopped the hobby. [Deleted by Admin]

Then write us and reactivate it. I don't let guys just make this claim because if they were all true we would have had 10X's the number of seniors we have ever had.

A2

ScienceFair
02-07-18, 20:11
Anyone been into the place on 82 since it reopened? I'm assuming it's the same owners just remodeled a bit? I drive by all the time but haven't had a chance to stop yet. Maybe I'll leave work early sometime next week and see what's going on.Tried it out today. 100% legit. Nice lady but nothing is happening there.

RussianBear13
02-07-18, 20:29
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Not sure why that happened, next time send me a PM and don't act like a fucking baby and throw a tantrum in the supermarket because you didn't get something.

A2

OrkBoy
02-08-18, 02:51
I stopped by there on a Wednesday early afternoon and the open sign was not on and the door was locked. Don't know what is going on.

Goat Ohio
02-08-18, 07:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

OneHourAtATime
02-08-18, 12:21
Don't forget, we have a drama room right below in the blogs. Venting may be good for the function of the main vein.

RussianBear13
02-08-18, 22:12
Been there twice. Two different ladies. Very pretty girls. Absolutely no extras. One told me the manager actually stands outside the door listening to make sure. Worst thing was, with both of them, the massages absolutely sucked. No pressure at all. Sometimes I just want a massage. No HE. This is not the place for that.

RussianBear13
02-09-18, 10:00
Been there twice. Two different ladies. Very pretty girls. Absolutely no extras. One told me the manager actually stands outside the door listening to make sure. Worst thing was, with both of them, the massages absolutely sucked. No pressure at all. Sometimes I just want a massage. No HE. This is not the place for that.I'm illiterate:

TreeTrunk2016
02-09-18, 17:18
Looks like it's closed. Have a client out that way.

I stopped by there on a Wednesday early afternoon and the open sign was not on and the door was locked. Don't know what is going on.

CMHFun17
02-11-18, 18:15
AMP off 18 in Medina is also closed. Same girls as Avon and strongsville. I called strongsville, no answer. These same girls also Go to Lotus in Columbus. I WeChat 1. She just says in New York.

Oh well, off to Warren then. Better value just drive further.

HungryEye
02-12-18, 10:26
Looks like it's closed. Have a client out that way.Could be lack of business. Poor service = non repeats = eventual close.

AsianBlowjob
02-12-18, 14:27
AMP off 18 in Medina is also closed. Same girls as Avon and strongsville. I called strongsville, no answer. These same girls also Go to Lotus in Columbus. I WeChat 1. She just says in New York.

Oh well, off to Warren then. Better value just drive further.Like CMHFun says, Medina, Strongsville, and Avon are all closed. (I don't know anything about affiliates in C-bus).

They still run multiple ads per day on backpage in the massage section with different phone #'s to call. I was in Strongsville and saw they were closed, and called with no answer.

I wouldn't guess it is business being lackluster. They really don't need to see that many clients to keep the place running, especially if they are issuing at least a hander per massage.

My guess is one of two things:

They felt the heat around the corner, and took Bobby DeNiro's advice in HEAT and got out in 60 seconds.

But why keep up the ads everyday? Does Backpage charge for massage ads?

The other possibility is the pipeline of girls is low. The last time I was in Strongsville there was only one girl working, and she said the other girl was sick, so they might have had a bunch of the girls catch the flu that's going around.

But the issue with that is it has been a week at least, if not two. How long are they going to be sick / not have new stock?

Fuzzyek
02-13-18, 08:23
I don't see why any of you aren't trying her. She's an exceptionally good looking chocolate girl and you definitely get your moneys worth. BTW she's outcall only.

DeskJockey
02-13-18, 09:51
They felt the heat around the corner, and took Bobby DeNiro's advice in HEAT and got out in 60 seconds.

Bobby DeNiro's advice in HEAT! LOL. Its only Bobby who probably precisely knows what's going on.

NEO has been fortunate to have had a variety of good relaxation providers in the past several months. Supply and demand has been high. Nobody doesn't like easy dough, I expect shops to reopen at the same or different locations.

JasonDono
02-13-18, 14:51
I don't see why any of you aren't trying her. She's an exceptionally good looking chocolate girl and you definitely get your moneys worth. BTW she's outcall only.Is she paying you? Because I actually saw her yesterday. I was a naysayer on her but bit the bullet. She's real, she's nice, gets the job done, bad at time management and maps. But I didn't get my money's worth.

An hour for $. 80 outcall. The "ultimate" massage. She said she'd text 15 before arrival. Texted 20 minutes after our scheduled time and told me 15 minutes and then text 10 or so later and said what road she was on. Which was 20 minutes away and didn't answer when I called her after that. I gave her the address again and she gave me a new ETA. I began wondering if she was even on her way. She arrived 40 minutes late. She is attractive, very much so. But she is not the girl in the pictures. The girl in the pictures is an instagram model. Different girl, same look. Honestly, due to mannerisms and look and such, she really reminds me of Afia who was out of Cleveland, who worked out of 2 different offices for about 2 years and then vanished. Anyway, it didn't matter much, I never expect real pictures when they show their face as, understandably so. As long as they're comparable. After we chatted for a few while she got things ready and then she went to the restroom and all that, we started a full hour after scheduled. This was fine, due to reviews and one previous failed experience with her, I had planned for this, So I had the time. Did a massage, did nuru, Which was a pretty decent back massage overall. Then had me flip, maybe 2 minutes of nuru on the front basically to get me up, and she started for the finish. I had no way of telling what time it was and I have been wrong on estimating the lengths of sessions before so I didn't think much about it. We finished and she went back to the restroom and I look at my phone and it had been 30 minutes. So a decent massage / nuru with ending for $. 80 advertised as an hour done in 30 minutes. Never really got to touch, she never said what her rules were regarding touching, but kept pretty out of reach after the flip and during the ending. Most likely, had I said something though, she probably would have adjusted as for better access, so that might be on me. Personally, I'm not upset that I saw her as I've tossed it back and for a while. But it was one and done. It was not worth what I paid at all considering what else is out there.
Plus, out of all the reviews she has on TER, 2 of the reviewers actually have OTHER reviews under them. The other 4 or 5 all have one review, Kerri. Nothing before, nothing after. Which I find interesting

Fuzzyek
02-13-18, 15:48
Is she paying you? Because I actually saw her yesterday. I was a naysayer on her but bit the bullet. She's real, she's nice, gets the job done, bad at time management and maps. But I didn't get my money's worth.

An hour for $. 80 outcall. The "ultimate" massage. She said she'd text 15 before arrival. Texted 20 minutes after our scheduled time and told me 15 minutes and then text 10 or so later and said what road she was on. Which was 20 minutes away and didn't answer when I called her after that. I gave her the address again and she gave me a new ETA. I began wondering if she was even on her way. She arrived 40 minutes late. She is attractive, very much so. But she is not the girl in the pictures. The girl in the pictures is an instagram model. Different girl, same look. Honestly, due to mannerisms and look and such, she really reminds me of Afia who was out of Cleveland, who worked out of 2 different offices for about 2 years and then vanished. Anyway, it didn't matter much, I never expect real pictures when they show their face as, understandably so. As long as they're comparable. After we chatted for a few while she got things ready and then she went to the restroom and all that, we started a full hour after scheduled. This was fine, due to reviews and one previous failed experience with her, I had planned for this, So I had the time. Did a massage, did nuru, Which was a pretty decent back massage overall. Then had me flip, maybe 2 minutes of nuru on the front basically to get me up, and she started for the finish. I had no way of telling what time it was and I have been wrong on estimating the lengths of sessions before so I didn't think much about it. We finished and she went back to the restroom and I look at my phone and it had been 30 minutes. So a decent massage / nuru with ending for $. 80 advertised as an hour done in 30 minutes. Never really got to touch, she never said what her rules were regarding touching, but kept pretty out of reach after the flip and during the ending. Most likely, had I said something though, she probably would have adjusted as for better access, so that might be on me. Personally, I'm not upset that I saw her as I've tossed it back and for a while. But it was one and done. It was not worth what I paid at all considering what else is out there.
Plus, out of all the reviews she has on TER, 2 of the reviewers actually have OTHER reviews under them. The other 4 or 5 all have one review, Kerri. Nothing before, nothing after. Which I find interestingNo I'm getting paid by her. She was late coming to see me also but it was rush hour when she headed my way. I don't know why you paid 180 for your visit and why you didn't your full hour, because I did. I also know that she doesn't do a real nuru which was still ok with me. I had a good time and she was a lot of fun. The reason I wrote what I did was to try and get some of the guys on here to not just think about going to massage parlors and bombing out.

JasonDono
02-13-18, 16:11
No I'm getting paid by her. She was late coming to see me also but it was rush hour when she headed my way. I don't know why you paid 180 for your visit and why you didn't your full hour, because I did. I also know that she doesn't do a real nuru which was still ok with me. I had a good time and she was a lot of fun. The reason I wrote what I did was to try and get some of the guys on here to not just think about going to massage parlors and bombing out.Well, I dunno why either. I went with what she told me her prices were. As far as not getting the full hour, that was on her either due to poor time management or it was on purpose, and I'm shooting for the latter. So if you paid less and got more or something, it doesn't bode well for her.

DeskJockey
02-14-18, 13:48
There is an old, 60 plus age woman, working at Strongsville AMP. I am sure a few of you have received a massage from her because she seems to be busy. What was the massage from her like? Sometimes experience relates to extraordinariness, of course, YMMV.

PM is welcome too.

AsianBlowjob
02-14-18, 17:18
There is an old, 60 plus age woman, working at Strongsville AMP. I am sure a few of you have received a massage from her because she seems to be busy. What was the massage from her like? Sometimes experience relates to extraordinariness, of course, YMMV.

PM is welcome too.The one by Marc's, the one behind Taco Bell, or Sandy?

HungryEye
02-16-18, 18:08
On 140th, any reviews? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

H.

YepSureYep
02-16-18, 19:06

Thanks.

H.By the pizza shop? Great massage, cool staff, zero extras. You even sign a "no sex" waiver at the beginning. First time for everything.

Ebauche
02-16-18, 21:47

Thanks.

H.Used to see one of the gals utr at her home. Divorced MILF. She had a table, but we always used her bed. Meaty gal, but not fat. Decent BBBJ, but no CIM or COF. Squirter. Good fuck, tubes tied so offered BBFS, but I worry about more than pregnancy. She'd take a thumb up her ass, but nothing more. Always had to meet when her kids were at school, so only midday on days she didn't work at the parlor. Eventually she found a boyfriend and stopped utr services.

Stamina Jim
02-18-18, 15:25
Used to see one of the gals utr at her home. Divorced MILF. She had a table, but we always used her bed. Meaty gal, but not fat. Decent BBBJ, but no CIM or COF. Squirter. Good fuck, tubes tied so offered BBFS, but I worry about more than pregnancy. She'd take a thumb up her ass, but nothing more. Always had to meet when her kids were at school, so only midday on days she didn't work at the parlor. Eventually she found a boyfriend and stopped utr services.Nice find!

Rpibble
02-18-18, 19:27
The one by Marc's, the one behind Taco Bell, or Sandy?+1 on this. My favorite has been the one by Marcs. I usually get a good massage with a good ending and even mostly attractive ladies as well. I was thinking about going again this week so hopefully this isn't the one that's closed.

SkankHunt
02-20-18, 11:32
So are all the "sure thing" places closed now? Has anyone been in contact with anyone that worked at Avon or Strongsville? What's the word on the street?

KustomVette
02-20-18, 14:50
Went to Avon the other day. Yes, they're open again. The woman who greeted me wasn't homely but wasn't a knockout either. She was chunky and not like the others that have been there. My gut told me to stay so I did. Massage was extremely erotic and not therapeutic at all. Tons of rubbing between my legs while I was on my stomach. Rolled over and had a great finish but what really worked for me was her tits. They were big and beautiful. Would go back just for the tits. Worth a shot. Don't know her name. Forgot to ask.

TreeTrunk2016
02-21-18, 12:52
Was told Avon was closed due to Chinese New Year.

Cici is back. Taller girl was named Lucy. I was hoping for Lucy to get a shot at those tits but Cici remembered me and took the appointment. Good time with Cici. Told her that previous girls kept asking for more money. Tipped her 40 and let her know it was good to see her back.

Went to Avon the other day. Yes, they're open again. The woman who greeted me wasn't homely but wasn't a knockout either. She was chunky and not like the others that have been there. My gut told me to stay so I did. Massage was extremely erotic and not therapeutic at all. Tons of rubbing between my legs while I was on my stomach. Rolled over and had a great finish but what really worked for me was her tits. They were big and beautiful. Would go back just for the tits. Worth a shot. Don't know her name. Forgot to ask.

ColdMiller
02-21-18, 22:37
I will be heading up in a couple weeks, hope they are open and keep up the good work. The last couple visits were disappointments, but Warren is too far for me. Would like to find a good, clean, out call to just visit me. But they are just crazy with their pricing. I'm open to suggestions.

I Love Massage
02-22-18, 18:20
Stopped by today. Sad looking girl approached, I rejected. So another lady came up, kind of acting like the manager. She had tattoos and looked OK, but I did not catch her name. She called out another girl who was finishing up, She popped her head out, Nana.

Nana was very playful and flirty, wanted tip. I just told her I would tip at the end. Decent sensual massage. Got some decent LFK, Put her on the table and felt her all up. Small tits but nice nipples. Nice shapely butt and I also did some roaming in her pants, clit massage.

Gave standard tip of $40, She wanted more but I showed her that was all I had. Good tip, only take in what you want to spend!

I asked initially for Cici or Lucy when first girl approached and asked again to the 'manager type'. Said neither Lucy or Cici were there.

I left happy.

Darthkoshy
02-24-18, 17:13
Has anybody tried the Sunny Spa on Broadview near Sprague? It's geographically convenient, but haven't heard anything from anybody about it.

MustangMogul
02-25-18, 00:43
Has anybody tried the Sunny Spa on Broadview near Sprague? It's geographically convenient, but haven't heard anything from anybody about it.Tried it twice in the past, but not this year. It depends on who you get. Previous gal was real nice and allowed roaming and was real sexy. Then last time I went it was lame gal diy and was not worth it. So I never went back. I have no idea who working now so YMMV. The place is clean otherwise and quiet.

Fuzzyek
02-25-18, 08:39
Saw ad for Body Rub Bar under women looking for men and only person who was in ad was Gina. Maybe she's branching out on her own.

Ceasar160
02-25-18, 11:05
All of the contact info in the ad is the for the nuruplayhouse.

Saw ad for Body Rub Bar under women looking for men and only person who was in ad was Gina. Maybe she's branching out on her own.

Fuzzyek
02-25-18, 11:48
All of the contact info in the ad is the for the nuruplayhouse.It looks that way, the only thing I didn't do was check phone numbers. Also strange was the fact that none of the other girls were mentioned.

Darthkoshy
02-25-18, 12:04
Tried it twice in the past, but not this year. It depends on who you get. Previous gal was real nice and allowed roaming and was real sexy. Then last time I went it was lame gal diy and was not worth it. So I never went back. I have no idea who working now so YMMV. The place is clean otherwise and quiet.Thanks. I may give it a whirl and report back.

Goat Ohio
02-25-18, 16:35
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-chocolate-women-giving-swedish-massage/59125497

Anyone have info on this place?

Be safe.

Goat.

HungryEye
02-26-18, 22:30
It had been at least a year since I'd been to Avon because the last trip there was a huge upsell and sub par HE so I said never again. After reading recent reviews decided to give it another chance. Busy afternoon, bigger girl, nice big tits, came out as I entered, massage? Me, Yes one hour, Her ok you pay now so I hand over. 6, she took me to the room, she left I got ready, she's back I ask her name, Lucy. For next 15 min she rubs my ass, crack and some reaching under for the boy. (door bell, non stop ringing, very distracting) The flip, pinch of my nipple, rubs my chest, works down to the boy rubs a little ask "you tip"? How much? I show 4 fingers, she shakes her head, wants 8, I say topless BBBJ? No no no. We haggle back and forth, no way do I pay more than 4 for HJ. No way does she bare the breast for less than 80. Reluctantly she gives a lousy HJ with an attitude for. 40. HJ sucks in a bad way, as I realize this is the same girl I had a year ago when I swore off the place. She finally gets a squirt out of my now semi rigid dick. She cleans up, I pay what I agreed. 4, and I'm out the door in 35 min. I'll cut my dick off before I do Avon again. YMMV but be prepared to pay big time. For me I'll drive east to Sunny Tiger ville.

Bundy71
02-27-18, 12:30
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-chocolate-women-giving-swedish-massage/59125497

Anyone have info on this place?

Be safe.

Goat.Texted. Sounds like strictly DIY.

YepSureYep
02-27-18, 14:00
Texted. Sounds like strictly DIY.I wouldn't expect much more via text.

Bundy71
02-28-18, 15:11
I wouldn't expect much more via text.I would normally agree, but it was a pretty open conversation.

Fuzzyek
02-28-18, 17:06
Looks like she might be a nice time for a massage but her prices are too high for my blood.

TreeTrunk2016
02-28-18, 17:40
Petite. Great ass. Great massage and she likes sticking her tongue down your throat.

It had been at least a year since I'd been to Avon because the last trip there was a huge upsell and sub par HE so I said never again. After reading recent reviews decided to give it another chance. Busy afternoon, bigger girl, nice big tits, came out as I entered, massage? Me, Yes one hour, Her ok you pay now so I hand over. 6, she took me to the room, she left I got ready, she's back I ask her name, Lucy. For next 15 min she rubs my ass, crack and some reaching under for the boy. (door bell, non stop ringing, very distracting) The flip, pinch of my nipple, rubs my chest, works down to the boy rubs a little ask "you tip"? How much? I show 4 fingers, she shakes her head, wants 8, I say topless BBBJ? No no no. We haggle back and forth, no way do I pay more than 4 for HJ. No way does she bare the breast for less than 80. Reluctantly she gives a lousy HJ with an attitude for. 40. HJ sucks in a bad way, as I realize this is the same girl I had a year ago when I swore off the place. She finally gets a squirt out of my now semi rigid dick. She cleans up, I pay what I agreed. 4, and I'm out the door in 35 min. I'll cut my dick off before I do Avon again. YMMV but be prepared to pay big time. For me I'll drive east to Sunny Tiger ville..

Planet Captain
02-28-18, 18:22
Looks like she might be a nice time for a massage but her prices are too high for my blood.Do you happen to have a link for her?

I Love Massage
03-01-18, 09:45
Do you happen to have a link for her?She posts regularly on BP, easy to find.

Saw her twice, first time was exceptional, second time very mechanical.

Fuzzyek
03-01-18, 13:40
They are great and feel good, the only thing is a HJ doesn't work for me. What I really want is BBBJ finish or I'm kinda not interested. I would go see Raquel but I'm not happy with her, even tho she does an excellent job on both.

HungryEye
03-01-18, 13:59
They are great and feel good, the only thing is a HJ doesn't work for me. What I really want is BBBJ finish or I'm kinda not interested.

I would go see Raquel but I'm not happy with her, even tho she does an excellent job on both.After what she did to me the last time with her I would never see her again and I was a huge fan, my old reviews on the other site would attest to it. Had a lot of guys tell me similar stories and never again, she is not the same girl she used to be.

MtAdams
03-02-18, 20:18
Worst ever. Name Clare. Going ok for 10 minutes into 60 minute massage then request to flip. Say not yet. Another request soon after. Once flipped I decline invite for quick finish. So girl gets frustrated and throws towel at me and suggests diy and leaves room. I also do not take advantage of this "opportunity". Then few minutes later I stick my head out door and call. She comes back and is squeezing a calf muscle with one hand while looking away and texting with other hand. After few minutes of this I get up and dress and leave withou tip or comment. 25 minutes total. Avoid new grafton place!

CliftonBlows
03-03-18, 13:09
Has anyone ever seen Nancy that advertises on craigslist?

She looks amazing, just wondering if it's fully legit or not.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/one-of-kind-relaxation/6513180462.html

ThrobbinWood
03-03-18, 21:55
And it is not Lee Lee. Her name is Lily.

MustangMogul
03-03-18, 23:00
Has anyone ever seen Nancy that advertises on craigslist?

She looks amazing, just wondering if it's fully legit or not.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/d/one-of-kind-relaxation/6513180462.htmlWell let us know, looks TGTBT!

I call bs!

Member #5883
03-06-18, 13:03
Anyone try the new AMP in Broadview on the corner of 82 in Broadview Road.

EmptyCup
03-06-18, 15:36
Worst ever. Name Clare. Going ok for 10 minutes into 60 minute massage then request to flip. Say not yet. Another request soon after. Once flipped I decline invite for quick finish. So girl gets frustrated and throws towel at me and suggests diy and leaves room. I also do not take advantage of this "opportunity". Then few minutes later I stick my head out door and call. She comes back and is squeezing a calf muscle with one hand while looking away and texting with other hand. After few minutes of this I get up and dress and leave withou tip or comment. 25 minutes total. Avoid new grafton place!Went and had Nicole. Pretty good massage that lasted the hour. No bra under baggy sweater was a good sign. Russian for 60. Of course wanted more. Asked to meet other girl when leaving. She wouldn't even look up from her phone. Recognized her from place by Marcs in Strongsville about year ago. She was the down fall of that place. Short massage and wanted large tip. Had her once there and left without tipping she was that bad.

TreeTrunk2016
03-07-18, 15:02
I'm unfamiliar with the location.

Please advise.

Went and had Nicole. Pretty good massage that lasted the hour. No bra under baggy sweater was a good sign. Russian for 60. Of course wanted more. Asked to meet other girl when leaving. She wouldn't even look up from her phone. Recognized her from place by Marcs in Strongsville about year ago. She was the down fall of that place. Short massage and wanted large tip. Had her once there and left without tipping she was that bad..

Goat Ohio
03-07-18, 17:31
I would normally agree, but it was a pretty open conversation.They have a 95% client return rate.

I would assume they are tanking on something.

DeskJockey
03-07-18, 17:35
Drew Wendy. Not bad looking, spoke decent English. Poor massage skills. Clearly asked for HJ and was offered DIY but I was not there for it. Place is clean though. One and done. Did not give the standard tip, of course.

TreeTrunk2016
03-08-18, 17:45
Found it tucked in a small plaza on 82.

Had a cute little number name Annie. Nice massage. Happy finish. They are doing construction so they left the front door open.

I'd repeat. Looking for Nicole next time.

I'm unfamiliar with the location.

Please advise.

CockSki
03-08-18, 23:08
Saw Morelli today at the new location. Morelli is a short middle aged woman. Fair in the looks department, body as you may expect for a woman her age.

Paid $ for an Hour plus tip, in and out in 25 minutes. Very rushed and nothing note worthy here.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-hot-staff-morelli-and-raine-216-298-4099/55685632