PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

KissingBandit
06-17-15, 08:54
For visitors to Cleveland area massage parlors: A new girl, Jessie, just started at Divine Touch on the west side.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-fun-beautiful-and-bubbly-jessie/21148475

Her pics are of a ravishing blonde. Recently Divine Touch had been posting real pics, as this ad claimed, so I eagerly TOFTT. When I got there I was disappointed that the pictures were NOT of the girl I had come to see. What made the deal better was the girl was none other than "Ty" from Creative Touch (a downtown MP) who had disappeared a couple of months ago. She's a young, cute blonde. Not exactly a spinner, but she has a tight gymnast's body and a great massage technique. I was happy to see her again. She gives a great body massage, not a half-assed effort some girls give. Although she's not the girl in the pic you'll leave happy in the end.

MrRider
06-17-15, 15:33
I tried out the far east vitamins. Worked for me. Vitamin k is a potent little mix that went down first, then finished off with vitamin and, hot and sweet.

That was a great duo. Line me up three!

Cyrus2
06-18-15, 09:38
Recently met her. Took her up on "Nuru". The place is not ideal but it works. I will not go there again due to privacy, but if that does not bother you, it is okay.

Fatima is nice looking, in shape, and pleasant. She started with a body wash, a decent massage, and then body slide both ways. I enjoyed her and it is worth the price of admission. I did not ask for extra options, but I got what I came for. Happiness was achieved by her hands but it was nice.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-back-dominican-goddess-fatima-here-to-cater-to-your-every-needs-accepting-cc-outcalls-av/21714870

Minicooperls
06-20-15, 10:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Monaco GP
06-22-15, 01:49
So from looking at the Facebook she either is or was pregnant in May. So she might be running around tugging and taking jabs in the baby maker, quite literally.Baby boy due in August. Kind of late in the cycle to be providing anything. Her "wonderful" boyfriend Ricky is the daddy.

HanRatty
06-24-15, 12:17
I would never go. All this new hype. Ha!Where is this place?

FunInCle
06-25-15, 16:02
Has anyone tried the Robust Asian Massage in Strongsville? Wondering if it was worth the trip? Thanks.

FunInCle
06-25-15, 18:12
Has anyone tried Robust Asian Massage in strongsville? Just wondering if anyone had luck there.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/5091668695.html

CornSyrup
06-26-15, 01:33
Has anyone tried the Robust Asian Massage in Strongsville? Wondering if it was worth the trip? Thanks.Don't waste your time. Take a vitamin instead: the.

Monaco GP
06-26-15, 15:19
Where is this place?I asked and was couldn't get a straight45 min from my location. Decided to pass because I couldn't get a straight answer.

Asmoth
06-26-15, 17:03
I asked and was couldn't get a straight45 min from my location. Decided to pass because I couldn't get a straight answer.Guys, you're really taking this entirely too serious.

All I did was pm VW, he told me to call him for the info and I did.

Ten minutes later I knew where it was.

They don't want to get busted so they are keeping city info off the site. Just pm the man and set aside a day and time you can set aside three hours of driving and appointment.

Ebauche
06-26-15, 19:51
Has anyone tried the Robust Asian Massage in Strongsville? Wondering if it was worth the trip? Thanks.Not worth the trip.

KevinMike
06-27-15, 12:18
Has anyone been to the AMP in the Asain Mall off St Clair? Is there any extras? What is the house fee?

StickShft
06-27-15, 16:44
I will be visiting the city soon and wanted to know if anyone has any recommendation for places with a decent menu selection? Looking for something that might offer BBBJ or a wider selection. Had a great experience in Charlotte and would like a repeat. Reply here of PM is fine. Thanks and stay safe.

Minicooperls
06-28-15, 12:18
Has anyone been to the AMP in the Asain Mall off St Clair? Is there any extras? What is the house fee?No extras good massage 60 an hour and they expect a tip. Older ladies. No action.

uncleroy
06-30-15, 00:22
Was thinking about setting an appt. Any info would really be appreciated. Thanks.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/zoey-hot-petite-and-ole-so-sweet/20273685

Minicooperls
06-30-15, 10:17
Was thinking about setting an appt. Any info would really be appreciated. Thanks.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/zoey-hot-petite-and-ole-so-sweet/20273685Not the girl in the pics. (imagine that) So so session. Upcharges.

Asmoth
06-30-15, 13:37

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/zoey-hot-petite-and-ole-so-sweet/20273685Ad looks familiar, think I actually went to see her once when she lived in Parma, simply because I was IN Parma at the time I read the ad.

Anyways, she is decent and real, but the problem is that she only does rub and tug for the regular rate, she thinks she's worth 400 dollars to fuck.

If I remember right she got me off with her hand, but I was laughing my ass off at how much she thought her pussy was worth.

Smitty88
07-06-15, 19:03
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/killer-body-tasty-tuesday-offer-petite-busty-tall-and-gorgeous-reviewed/22950513

Does anyone have any recent experience with Aubrey? Lots of reviews on the other site that intrigued me, so a couple weeks ago I scheduled an appointment. All seemed to be going fine, but when I arrived where I was told to go, I told her I was there, but never heard back from her. Later, she apologized and said that she broke her phone and was at the store all afternoon trying to get it replaced. I'm skeptical of that excuse, but I'm not a quitter. Tried again today. Same smooth scheduling. I even texted a few hours prior and she confirmed that we're good to go. Again, arrived on time and texted of my arrival. 20 minutes later (or so), she says that she texted me 50 minutes prior to the appointment to confirm, but didn't hear back. I never got a text, and am wondering why she needed to confirm anyway. We had just confirmed earlier! Apparently, I was being stood up again. Not sure where I went wrong on this one, as it seemed to have lots of potential and I was willing to be a repeat customer based on the reviews.

Anyone have any insight?

Fuzzyek
07-06-15, 19:38
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/killer-body-tasty-tuesday-offer-petite-busty-tall-and-gorgeous-reviewed/22950513

Does anyone have any recent experience with Aubrey? Lots of reviews on the other site that intrigued me, so a couple weeks ago I scheduled an appointment. All seemed to be going fine, but when I arrived where I was told to go, I told her I was there, but never heard back from her. Later, she apologized and said that she broke her phone and was at the store all afternoon trying to get it replaced. I'm skeptical of that excuse, but I'm not a quitter. Tried again today. Same smooth scheduling. I even texted a few hours prior and she confirmed that we're good to go. Again, arrived on time and texted of my arrival. 20 minutes later (or so), she says that she texted me 50 minutes prior to the appointment to confirm, but didn't hear back. I never got a text, and am wondering why she needed to confirm anyway. We had just confirmed earlier! Apparently, I was being stood up again. Not sure where I went wrong on this one, as it seemed to have lots of potential and I was willing to be a repeat customer based on the reviews.

Anyone have any insight?I went to see her a couple of months ago and kind of had the same problem as you, but was only f'. The over once. Keep trying, she is worth the hassle.

One Good Tug
07-06-15, 23:53

Anyone have any insight?Sorry to hear that happened to you. And if it were me, I'd write her off. However, having seen her about a half dozen or so times this year, It sounds like you might have just run into a string of bad luck with her. She is a lot of fun and worth giving a 3rd shot too (IMO). She really does care about the "customer service" side of what she does. Try calling vs. Text and see if you get better results. For what its worth, I have not seen her in a couple of months and I don't know what (if any) drama she might be dealing with ATM. GL and enjoy the view when she opens the door to greet you.

AubreyAdair
07-07-15, 05:14
[Deleted by Admin]Wow! My breathe is really taking away by some of the things that I have read.

I deleted your post because defending isn't allowed in the review threads.

I'm addressing it because your post was so well written and you were not a harping.

Don't sweat "some" of the things written here, it's the internet, all the good is very good and all the bad is very bad. These degenerates are really good at reading through the hyperbole and finding the "truth" of a matter. For the ones that are too dumb to do that, do you really want them calling you?

Thank guys for the good stuff, pay attention to the bad in case there is a grain of truth in order to improve and ignore the rest. Every chick has haters, every last one of them.

Welcome to the forum, post an ad on the new site,

http://usaadultclassifieds.info they are free at this time.

A2

KissingBandit
07-07-15, 09:18

Anyone have any insight?Saw her once, had no issue. She seemed concerned about making her customers happy. She is TALL, be prepared for that. Won't repeat because I hate fake moaning.

Smitty88
07-07-15, 18:32
Thanks to all of you who weighed in with your thoughts about Aubrey. As it turns out, you were right that I was merely up against a string of bad luck. This girl is outstanding! I was able to connect with her today, and all I can say is that she is truly the sweetest girl I've met since discovering this hobby. She's friendly, chatty (but not in an annoying way), has a sense of humor and a ROCKING body. Without a doubt, she aims to please. Needless to say, I'll be back!

Goat Ohio
07-08-15, 10:32
Thanks to all of you who weighed in with your thoughts about Aubrey. As it turns out, you were right that I was merely up against a string of bad luck. This girl is outstanding! I was able to connect with her today, and all I can say is that she is truly the sweetest girl I've met since discovering this hobby. She's friendly, chatty (but not in an annoying way), has a sense of humor and a ROCKING body. Without a doubt, she aims to please. Needless to say, I'll be back!What are here rates?

Goat.

BigDaddy23
07-09-15, 18:53
I see women advertise about Divine Touch, anybody ever went?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-special-new-girl-dominican-princess-alex/21758171

Asmoth
07-09-15, 23:47

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-special-new-girl-dominican-princess-alex/21758171There are a shitload of reviews on the other site about them, they seem legit for the most part but service Gary's greatly from what I read. Apparently Taylor owns it and is the best bang for your buck. I too have been waiting for an opportunity to see Taylor and check the joint out, actually called her earlier and tried to set an appointment for tomorrow but was told only Riley was working and she's got mixed reviews.

I'm still debating.

AsianBlowjob
07-10-15, 10:56
I have been by there a few times over the past 10 days or so and each time there is a cop parked in the lot.

Once in the back of the lot towards the street, the other two times right at the sidewalk parked in front of the Radio Shack.

Maybe coincidence, but if you head that way, watch your 6.

AsianBlowjob
07-10-15, 10:58

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-special-new-girl-dominican-princess-alex/21758171I just saw a BP ad saying they moved.

If they did, good. The place I was at is a dump.

The pictures are of the girls, but they are either all old pics, or shown in the very best of light / angle.

As far as I know, it's a pricey jackshack, nothing more.

KissingBandit
07-11-15, 09:28
I just saw a BP ad saying they moved.

The pictures are of the girls, but they are either all old pics, or shown in the very best of light / angle.

As far as I know, it's a pricey jackshack, nothing more.Their new location is down Lorain a bit towards 117th. It's even worse than their previous location. No parking, just park down the side street. The neighborhood didn't look friendly. I ended up having to park blocks away to find somewhere I felt safe leaving my car. Lots of construction in the area (not their fault I guess). Once inside it's a mess, still under construction. No electricity. The rub I got was from a girl named Alex which didn't exactly match the picture I saw weight-wise. Weak rub, sniffled and coughed the whole time. Not the best session I've had there.

This used to be my favorite MP, but it's gone downhill the last couple of months. The new location has no improvements over the old one. At least at the old one I felt less exposed (it's a storefront now with big glass windows) and felt it was a safer neighborhood. It's still under construction so hopefully it'll improve with time. My advice: if you're going to go hold out for Taylor. She's the best of the lot and worth seeing even in the current condition.

Kenny 70
07-13-15, 09:38
I just saw a BP ad saying they moved.

As far as I know, it's a pricey jackshack, nothing more.Those eyebrows on her her alone would have me thinking twice about seeing her.

Looks like the drawn on eyebrows on Uncle LEO in the "Seinfeld" episode.

OhioPete
07-13-15, 10:42
I was perusing the ads the other day on CL. Low & behold, I saw an advertisement from Sandy (formerly of Brunswick) now posting that she is available at her location in Strongsville. Looks like she returned from South Carolina (or wherever she went). In her early days, I thought she provided pretty good service, but went downhill and was a fraction of her old self towards the end of her run in Brunswick. I think many reviewers felt the same way.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/5118489443.html

Member #4844
07-14-15, 23:09
I think I saw her on the downward spiral. I saw her when she was partnering / mentoring Maria, now independent. She used to do four hand masssages with Maria. I wasn't overly aggressive with roaming, but I think she intentionally left scratches on the back of my neck. I ended up buying some cortisone cream and got it to go away before I got home. I never posted this when there was all the drama on here between with her and Maria. I didn't feel like getting in the middle of all that. But anyone thinking of seeing her now that she's back, DON'T.

I was perusing the ads the other day on CL. Low & behold, I saw an advertisement from Sandy (formerly of Brunswick) now posting that she is available at her location in Strongsville. Looks like she returned from South Carolina (or wherever she went). In her early days, I thought she provided pretty good service, but went downhill and was a fraction of her old self towards the end of her run in Brunswick. I think many reviewers felt the same way.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/5118489443.html

C P Guy
07-15-15, 09:52
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting our newest Vitamin, V, last night. Guys, she's just phenomenal and ridiculously talented and cute.

BigDaddy23
07-15-15, 16:32
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting our newest Vitamin, V, last night. Guys, she's just phenomenal and ridiculously talented and cute.What's her contact info.

Rafter17
07-15-15, 19:02
What's her contact info.You have to PM VampireWeekend to get it. The vitamins have been a topic of many spirited conversations here.

WestEndGirl
07-15-15, 22:58
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting our newest Vitamin, V, last night. Guys, she's just phenomenal and ridiculously talented and cute.Thank you come see me. I see you come soon again.

WestEndGirl
07-15-15, 23:00
What's her contact info.My ad in USA Adult Classifieds. You see me and see my number. Or write me here.

CornSyrup
07-18-15, 10:41
I have been by there a few times over the past 10 days or so and each time there is a cop parked in the lot.

Once in the back of the lot towards the street, the other two times right at the sidewalk parked in front of the Radio Shack.

Maybe coincidence, but if you head that way, watch your 6.They can sit there all they want. Nothing to see there.

Anontg3
07-18-15, 15:28
I think I saw her on the downward spiral. I saw her when she was partnering / mentoring Maria, now independent. She used to do four hand masssages with Maria. I wasn't overly aggressive with roaming, but I think she intentionally left scratches on the back of my neck. I ended up buying some cortisone cream and got it to go away before I got home. I never posted this when there was all the drama on here between with her and Maria. I didn't feel like getting in the middle of all that. But anyone thinking of seeing her now that she's back, DON'T.WOW! I saw her ad up on CL again and was thinking of seeing if her service got any better. Definitely going to pass.

Fitter392
07-19-15, 22:07
I will be staying here during the week. Is there anything close within walking distance or a short car ride.

Thanks.

Fitter392.

Asmoth
07-22-15, 12:11
I guess backpage changed the way they accept payments for ads and the parlor that Cougar and Danielle work out of is having issues getting new ads up on their site, so they asked me to just let you fine gentlemen know they are still in business and available.

Here is a link to an older ad.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/danielle-very-sexy-hott-cougar-fit-sexy/11206805

I've done what they asked.

DogSun
07-22-15, 15:47
I guess backpage changed the way they accept payments for ads and the parlor that Cougar and Danielle work out of is having issues getting new ads up on their site, so they asked me to just let you fine gentlemen know they are still in business and available.

Here is a link to an older ad.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/danielle-very-sexy-hott-cougar-fit-sexy/11206805

I've done what they asked.Both Visa and Mastercard will no longer process transactions from Backpage. I hope the BP girls have American Express.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/07/01/visa-mastercard-stop-business-with-backpage/29558315/

Asmoth
07-22-15, 16:10
Both Visa and Mastercard will no longer process transactions from Backpage. I hope the BP girls have American Express.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/07/01/visa-mastercard-stop-business-with-backpage/29558315/"American Express stopped doing business with Backpage earlier this year" from that article.

So it looks like Backpage.com is going to go under and newer sites light this one will get a ton of their business.

DogSun
07-22-15, 16:19
"American Express stopped doing business with Backpage earlier this year" from that article.

So it looks like Backpage.com is going to go under and newer sites light this one will get a ton of their business.Whoops, didn't see that part. I wonder if this applies to debit cards with the Visa or Mastercard logo too. I can't imagine many of these girls have an actual credit card anyways.

Rafter17
07-22-15, 16:48
Whoops, didn't see that part. I wonder if this applies to debit cards with the Visa or Mastercard logo too. I can't imagine many of these girls have an actual credit card anyways.I would guess that it also applies to debit cards since they are still processed the Visa or MasterCard.

Member #5950
07-23-15, 00:47
"American Express stopped doing business with Backpage earlier this year" from that article.

So it looks like Backpage.com is going to go under and newer sites light this one will get a ton of their business.[Deleted by Admin]

The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info

A2

Centaur1987
07-23-15, 00:48

So it looks like Backpage.com is going to go under and newer sites light this one will get a ton of their business.Americans shakin' in your boots, have a look-see:

http://www.thestreet.com/story/13224083/1/jim-cramer--paypal-will-rival-visa-and-mastercard.html

"The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind" - Bob Dylan, 1962.

Bundy71
07-23-15, 10:24
I had the chance to see her this week, and to add to what Smitty said, Aubrey is fantastic. She really seems to like what she does and is damn good at it. If you've ever thought about seeing her, do it! Great B2 B / nuru massage, MPOPS and very erotic. Sweet as can be, tall, great body and silky-smooth skin.

Thanks to all of you who weighed in with your thoughts about Aubrey. As it turns out, you were right that I was merely up against a string of bad luck. This girl is outstanding! I was able to connect with her today, and all I can say is that she is truly the sweetest girl I've met since discovering this hobby. She's friendly, chatty (but not in an annoying way), has a sense of humor and a ROCKING body. Without a doubt, she aims to please. Needless to say, I'll be back!

Member #4844
07-24-15, 07:40
WOW! I saw her ad up on CL again and was thinking of seeing if her service got any better. Definitely going to pass.Her Engrish must not be so good. I got a PM from her: "Thank you so much for the nice words you say. " LMAO!

Jqute
07-24-15, 19:14
Charmaine is quite something. I can vouch for Aubrey -- as she's been described. Known her for quite a while. As well as Aniyah, who is now back.

Poor experience: http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/one-on-one-bliss-im-back-booking-and-avail-laaaaaaaaatee/13028084.

Fitter392
07-25-15, 00:36
Not worth the time. I was in town and tried to do some research and this was the best hope for not having many options as time was a constraint.

Would not recommend.

Fitter from Cincy.

OhioPete
07-25-15, 14:19
Her Engrish must not be so good. I got a PM from her: "Thank you so much for the nice words you say. " LMAO!Yep, I got the same exact PM from her as well. Pretty funny.

Minicooperls
07-27-15, 13:39
Charmaine is quite something. I can vouch for Aubrey -- as she's been described. Known her for quite a while. As well as Aniyah, who is now back.

Poor experience: http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/one-on-one-bliss-im-back-booking-and-avail-laaaaaaaaatee/13028084.I saw here long time ago. Not good experience. No to her. Save your money.

OhioPete
07-28-15, 14:00
Yep, I got the same exact PM from her as well. Pretty funny.Just got another PM claiming to be from Sandy under her new screen name, "Dracula1010. " Obviously, she doesn't like any negative publicity but she fails to realize that she brings it onto herself. Back to her accusotory ways and name calling like a disobedient juvenile. Obviously, her time away from NE Ohio didn't do any good as she continues to operate in her grumpy, childish ways. Definitely no reason to go back to her.

I Love Massage
07-28-15, 15:04
I saw here long time ago. Not good experience. No to her. Save your money.As always. YMMV.

But I've seen her about half a dozen times, each being equally satisfying.

Gabe Kotter
07-30-15, 09:03
Just got another PM claiming to be from Sandy under her new screen name, "Dracula1010. " Obviously, she doesn't like any negative publicity but she fails to realize that she brings it onto herself. Back to her accusotory ways and name calling like a disobedient juvenile. Obviously, her time away from NE Ohio didn't do any good as she continues to operate in her grumpy, childish ways. Definitely no reason to go back to her.Funny, I remember the last time I saw her, probably my fifth or sixth visit, just before she took off this last time. Although I never had a bad experience, in fact she always did anything I asked, I remember making the decision right there on the table that I was never coming back. She seemed to exhibit definite signs of some sort of a mental breakdown with weird twitches and nonsensical comments. I thought to myself WTF is wrong with this chic! LOL anyway just my 2 .

Safe safe and always watch your six, Gabe.

Member #5950
08-03-15, 09:45
You need to clear your mailbox so that you can receive your updates on ThaiAmy and Vi.

One Good Tug
08-05-15, 09:07
Browsing BP, I found this ad: http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-got-the-magic-touch-seeking-an-overworked-lonely-gentleman-i-rub-in-all-the-right-places/22295936.

Pics look nice and don't appear to be fake. No reviews for the phone number, no name. Not much to go on except the unique request to leave a voicemail.

Anyone have experience with this poster? Is the "leave a voicemail" thing a red flag?

Thanks.

Asmoth
08-05-15, 10:57
Browsing BP, I found this ad: http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-got-the-magic-touch-seeking-an-overworked-lonely-gentleman-i-rub-in-all-the-right-places/22295936.

Pics look nice and don't appear to be fake. No reviews for the phone number, no name. Not much to go on except the unique request to leave a voicemail.

Anyone have experience with this poster? Is the "leave a voicemail" thing a red flag?

Thanks.I can't be certain, but I believe that is Tera from the Indys site?

HankFreely
08-05-15, 11:49
Got into the hobby about a year ago and don't post much (something I'd like to change). I'm still on the hunt for a couple of regulars. So far my travels haven't had me go back to anyone twice in Cleveland. I've been thinking Danielle and Cougar as I see they are both solid providers (based on senior members reviews). Anyone taken the plunge on Gia and her "Double the's"? She posts a lot but I came up empty on searching the forum. I'm usually not one for her look (I'm more of a spinner type of fellow) but there's something about her that I can't shake. I appreciate any insight.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-special-miss-g-42-double-dds-great-pics-and-reviews/23368521

Happy hunting and stay safe, gents.

Hank.

Minicooperls
08-05-15, 12:11
I can't be certain, but I believe that is Tera from the Indys site?Another link:

http://www.eroticpostreviews.com/p/172316?modal=5454898&i=true#modal-tab.

Checked TER. No reviews there.

LonelyGuy1976
08-05-15, 15:40

Thanks.That is definitely not Tera. Ads with that number go back at least a couple of years.

One Good Tug
08-05-15, 21:10
Got into the hobby about a year ago and don't post much (something I'd like to change). I'm still on the hunt for a couple of regulars. So far my travels haven't had me go back to anyone twice in Cleveland. I've been thinking Danielle and Cougar as I see they are both solid providers (based on senior members reviews). Anyone taken the plunge on Gia and her "Double the's"? She posts a lot but I came up empty on searching the forum. I'm usually not one for her look (I'm more of a spinner type of fellow) but there's something about her that I can't shake. I appreciate any insight.I saw her for the first time recently. For the. 6 special, I had a good time. She has a gut on her. But otherwise tight body. She's short, older (I'd guess in her 50's). Pleasant conversation, good location. The pictures are a bit misleading but they are her. HJ finish for the special. I didn't play much (popped quick). I didn't ask for extras but they are certainly available (from other other reviews I've read).

I would repeat if in the area but wouldn't go out of my way to go back.

HungryEye
08-06-15, 10:07
Nothing says Welcome to Cleveland like a good sensual massage so here's one for you. She prefers initial contact be by email, very cautious with who she see's but its worth it in my opinion. Nice menu if you are not an a-hole. Out call only but give her a call I've seen her a couple times and it gets better each time.

H.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/welcome-to-cleveland-relaxation/23468015

In town for the Debates or Business? Let me relax you with a head to toe relaxation massage. Start your Cleveland visit stress free! My relaxation massage is offered hhr, hr 1. 5 hr. Rates range from $30 to $100. You will be completely spoiled, refreshed & relaxed. Schedule your appointment by emailing a little info about yourself. No hassles, I come to you.

Poster's age: 35.

HankFreely
08-06-15, 14:26
I saw her for the first time recently. For the. 6 special, I had a good time. She has a gut on her. But otherwise tight body. She's short, older (I'd guess in her 50's). Pleasant conversation, good location. The pictures are a bit misleading but they are her. HJ finish for the special. I didn't play much (popped quick). I didn't ask for extras but they are certainly available (from other other reviews I've read).

I would repeat if in the area but wouldn't go out of my way to go back.Thanks for the intel, OGT.

Minicooperls
08-07-15, 07:35
Got into the hobby about a year ago and don't post much (something I'd like to change). I'm still on the hunt for a couple of regulars. So far my travels haven't had me go back to anyone twice in Cleveland. I've been thinking Danielle and Cougar as I see they are both solid providers (based on senior members reviews). Anyone taken the plunge on Gia and her "Double the's"? She posts a lot but I came up empty on searching the forum. I'm usually not one for her look (I'm more of a spinner type of fellow) but there's something about her that I can't shake. I appreciate any insight.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-special-miss-g-42-double-dds-great-pics-and-reviews/23368521

Hank.Saw her. Would not repeat. Rushed session. Weird chic. Hand job is it.

Second Timer
08-07-15, 11:23
Nothing says Welcome to Cleveland like a good sensual massage so here's one for you. She prefers initial contact be by email, very cautious with who she see's but its worth it in my opinion. Nice menu if you are not an a-hole. Out call only but give her a call I've seen her a couple times and it gets better each time.

H.

In town for the Debates or Business? Let me relax you with a head to toe relaxation massage. Start your Cleveland visit stress free! My relaxation massage is offered hhr, hr 1. 5 hr. Rates range from $30 to $100. You will be completely spoiled, refreshed & relaxed. Schedule your appointment by emailing a little info about yourself. No hassles, I come to you.

Poster's age: 35.She pretty much ran me around all day with emails. Left me hanging all night, nothing today thus far. Took her about an hour to an 1. 5 hours to respond to each email. And she wasn't very nice at all. Refused to send a pic so I knew who I was "supposedly" going to meet. So, my question. You just meet a girl you've never saw a picture of or have no clue what she's going to look like?

Rafter17
08-07-15, 12:18
She pretty much ran me around all day with emails. Left me hanging all night, nothing today thus far. Took her about an hour to an 1. 5 hours to respond to each email. And she wasn't very nice at all. Refused to send a pic so I knew who I was "supposedly" going to meet. So, my question. You just meet a girl you've never saw a picture of or have no clue what she's going to look like?I never see anyone without seeing a pic first. I want to know what she looks like now, not years or several kids ago.

PleezingU
08-07-15, 16:14
They just don't get it do they H. I have met a few that are reluctant to post of send pics. How many of us send our pics first?? Isn't that the rule, never send your pic first but we expect them to do just that. How many of us have gotten pics, only to find out that she didn't look anything like it. I saw her today and all I have to say is you guys missed out. Just wondering which one of you guys was going to be wearing a dress. That's who she said stood her up. . Stay safe.

H.

Poster's age: 35.

One Good Tug
08-07-15, 16:38
They just don't get it do they H. I have met a few that are reluctant to post of send pics. How many of us send our pics first?? Isn't that the rule, never send your pic first but we expect them to do just that. How many of us have gotten pics, only to find out that she didn't look anything like it. I saw her today and all I have to say is you guys missed out. Just wondering which one of you guys was going to be wearing a dress. That's who she said stood her up. . Stay safe.Some of us are more risk adverse than others. Weather that be with our identity, time, or money. "Getting it" is really a matter of perspective. You might say the same for her. I can understand not wanting a pic posted on BP or the like. But if email is the preferred contact method why not at least send a current body shot via email? In this biz, that is par for the course IMO.

To each their own.

Rafter17
08-07-15, 19:50
They just don't get it do they H. I have met a few that are reluctant to post of send pics. How many of us send our pics first?? Isn't that the rule, never send your pic first but we expect them to do just that. How many of us have gotten pics, only to find out that she didn't look anything like it. I saw her today and all I have to say is you guys missed out. Just wondering which one of you guys was going to be wearing a dress. That's who she said stood her up. . Stay safe.

Some of us are more risk adverse than others. Weather that be with our identity, time, or money. "Getting it" is really a matter of perspective. You might say the same for her. I can understand not wanting a pic posted on BP or the like. But if email is the preferred contact method why not at least send a current body shot via email? In this biz, that is par for the course IMO.

To each their own.I never send the first pic. The way I look at it, is that I'm the one with the cash, so that means they need to go first if they want get any of it. If they don't want to, than they can find someone else, because that's what I'm going to do. I don't have the time or desire to screw around with someone arguing about who goes first. There are plenty of them out there that are more than willing to take of business.

Aux1122
08-10-15, 22:06
Took a chance at Divine Touch despite mixed reviews. Figured by the pictures on BP that it would be worth the risk. Made an ap with Taylor but got the bait and switch when I got there. The girl I got wasn't bad looking, a little thick but not in a terrible way. Not one of the girls from the ads for sure. Paid for an hour, got five minutes on my stomach of "nuru" and then another five minutes on my back of "nuru" before a pretty rushed finish. Got the job done and she certainly didn't mind me touching her in any way I wanted. Was in and out of that shop in 20 minutes despite paying for an hour. I didn't argue though. Overall it wasn't too bad compared to some MPs. At least I got something out of it. Probably won't repeat anytime soon but I'd probably take my chances again in a pinch. Definitely like to see Taylor there. Being the owner I think she might give better service, otherwise it's just too expensive.

Mickey7
08-11-15, 11:43
Took a chance at Divine Touch despite mixed reviews. Figured by the pictures on BP that it would be worth the risk. Made an ap with Taylor but got the bait and switch when I got there. The girl I got wasn't bad looking, a little thick but not in a terrible way. Not one of the girls from the ads for sure. Paid for an hour, got five minutes on my stomach of "nuru" and then another five minutes on my back of "nuru" before a pretty rushed finish. Got the job done and she certainly didn't mind me touching her in any way I wanted. Was in and out of that shop in 20 minutes despite paying for an hour. I didn't argue though. Overall it wasn't too bad compared to some MPs. At least I got something out of it. Probably won't repeat anytime soon but I'd probably take my chances again in a pinch. Definitely like to see Taylor there. Being the owner I think she might give better service, otherwise it's just too expensive.I've tried to see Taylor twice now without any success. The first time she answered the phone and when I asked if there were any specials she answered "I can't deal with that" and hung up on me. Yesterday there was an ad for her with a special. I called and the girl that answered said she wasn't available and tried pushing a Jessie who she said was also a blonde. I declined.

KissingBandit
08-11-15, 15:24
I've tried to see Taylor twice now without any success. The first time she answered the phone and when I asked if there were any specials she answered "I can't deal with that" and hung up on me. Yesterday there was an ad for her with a special. I called and the girl that answered said she wasn't available and tried pushing a Jessie who she said was also a blonde. I declined.She's very hard to get ahold of for a massage. I've tried repeatedly as well and she's just not available. I too always get a push to another girl. Frankly I stopped trying, which is not a good thing.

I really wish she had a regular schedule so you'd know when she was available.

Aux1122
08-20-15, 10:32
Priority was a massage but of course extras are always welcome, so I headed to Brunswick after reading a somewhat encouraging review. Got there and a younger, pretty decent looking, Asian girl steps into the lobby and says something along the lines of "all busy tonight, bye bye". So I headed to Strongsville instead. When I got there the signage on the door was identical to the Brunswick place so I figured same owners. Walk in and I'm greeted by a short cute Asian girl who leads me back to a room. Get undressed and lay on the table. She comes back in and doesn't make me cover, which doesn't mean too much but it's a step in the right direction. Massage is great. These girls really know what they're doing and much to my surprise there are quite a few 'accidental' grazes and glancing touches of the goods. Eventually the 'accidental' touches became more and more intentional. Flip time came and I'm thinking everything is a go. Drape goes on, but her hands quickly go under and start brushing up against me again. At this point she pulls the drape aside and starts sort of jerking me with the towel. Gets me nice and hard and then suddenly, "ok all done". That's it. Lots of generous teasing and then nothing. Maybe I should have dropped more hints or flat out asked for it but I was caught off guard. I'll definitely go back, and I'd like to try the Brunswick place as well because that girl was one of the best looking AMP providers I've seen. Who knows, maybe more would be offered after a couple return trips.

DogSun
08-20-15, 18:59
Priority was a massage but of course extras are always welcome, so I headed to Brunswick after reading a somewhat encouraging review. Got there and a younger, pretty decent looking, Asian girl steps into the lobby and says something along the lines of "all busy tonight, bye bye". So I headed to Strongsville instead. When I got there the signage on the door was identical to the Brunswick place so I figured same owners. Walk in and I'm greeted by a short cute Asian girl who leads me back to a room. Get undressed and lay on the table. She comes back in and doesn't make me cover, which doesn't mean too much but it's a step in the right direction. Massage is great. These girls really know what they're doing and much to my surprise there are quite a few 'accidental' grazes and glancing touches of the goods. Eventually the 'accidental' touches became more and more intentional. Flip time came and I'm thinking everything is a go. Drape goes on, but her hands quickly go under and start brushing up against me again. At this point she pulls the drape aside and starts sort of jerking me with the towel. Gets me nice and hard and then suddenly, "ok all done". That's it. Lots of generous teasing and then nothing. Maybe I should have dropped more hints or flat out asked for it but I was caught off guard. I'll definitely go back, and I'd like to try the Brunswick place as well because that girl was one of the best looking AMP providers I've seen. Who knows, maybe more would be offered after a couple return trips.What was the cost for the massage?

Aux1122
08-21-15, 12:19
What was the cost for the massage?6 hr, but the massage actually lasted nearly an hour and a half. Worth every penny.

Rafter17
08-21-15, 22:04
6 hr, but the massage actually lasted nearly an hour and a half. Worth every penny.Was is. 60, or $. 60?

RoadKing1
08-21-15, 22:16
Was is. 60, or $. 60?Or 6 hours? LOL?

Valdez
08-21-15, 23:11
... At this point she pulls the drape aside and starts sort of jerking me with the towel. Gets me nice and hard and then suddenly, "ok all done". That's it. Lots of generous teasing and then nothing. ....Do you think she wanted a tip and this was the only way to get one, without actually asking for one. If I was rubbed to the very edge, then told that's all, I would be very disappointed and might not want schedule another session.

Valdez
08-21-15, 23:30

Hank.She posts rubs for 60 and escort service for 80. I have paid the 80 and always got BBBJ and cfs with no problem. Just pick what you want.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/80-special-miss-g-42-double-dds-new-pics-and-great-reviews-no-nubies/22735568

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3983-Escort-Reports&p=858668&viewfull=1#post858668

Minicooperls
08-22-15, 07:38
Priority was a massage but of course extras are always welcome, so I headed to Brunswick after reading a somewhat encouraging review. Got there and a younger, pretty decent looking, Asian girl steps into the lobby and says something along the lines of "all busy tonight, bye bye". So I headed to Strongsville instead. When I got there the signage on the door was identical to the Brunswick place so I figured same owners. Walk in and I'm greeted by a short cute Asian girl who leads me back to a room. Get undressed and lay on the table. She comes back in and doesn't make me cover, which doesn't mean too much but it's a step in the right direction. Massage is great. These girls really know what they're doing and much to my surprise there are quite a few 'accidental' grazes and glancing touches of the goods. Eventually the 'accidental' touches became more and more intentional. Flip time came and I'm thinking everything is a go. Drape goes on, but her hands quickly go under and start brushing up against me again. At this point she pulls the drape aside and starts sort of jerking me with the towel. Gets me nice and hard and then suddenly, "ok all done". That's it. Lots of generous teasing and then nothing. Maybe I should have dropped more hints or flat out asked for it but I was caught off guard. I'll definitely go back, and I'd like to try the Brunswick place as well because that girl was one of the best looking AMP providers I've seen. Who knows, maybe more would be offered after a couple return trips.All these AMPs will lead you nowhere. A couple have some very attractive girls that come and go. You will get some teasing and brushing but all are finish yourself. If you want a good massage, then go for it, but don't expect anything more even after a few trips.

SoulSaturn138
08-22-15, 13:54
All these AMPs will lead you nowhere. A couple have some very attractive girls that come and go. You will get some teasing and brushing but all are finish yourself. If you want a good massage, then go for it, but don't expect anything more even after a few trips.One girl at one of those locations will even apply oil to my Wang and stroke it for like 10 seconds then stop. I keep asking for more oil and she does it again but then stop and says "no no no. " It's such a disappointment because she already moved her hand up and down so why not finish the job, what the hell is the difference. I wish we had even one reliable AMP. Vampires place sound good but it's way too expensive.

Asmoth
08-22-15, 18:10
One girl at one of those locations will even apply oil to my Wang and stroke it for like 10 seconds then stop. I keep asking for more oil and she does it again but then stop and says "no no no. " It's such a disappointment because she already moved her hand up and down so why not finish the job, what the hell is the difference. I wish we had even one reliable AMP. Vampires place sound good but it's way too expensive.Did they raise their prices?

It wasn't expensive when I went.

SoulSaturn138
08-22-15, 18:23
Did they raise their prices?

It wasn't expensive when I went.Its not WAY too expensive but I think it said. 260 the last message I got. For me that is a lot to just drop every other weekend.

Minicooperls
08-22-15, 18:36
Did they raise their prices?

It wasn't expensive when I went.All are $60 and hour except for parma heights. They are $70 an hour. Not worth it for self serve.

VitaminVi
08-22-15, 22:41
Its not WAY too expensive but I think it said. 260 the last message I got. For me that is a lot to just drop every other weekend.That's for a full unrushed hour without the drama. And it has since moved to a new location. Much closer than the other place to Cleveland, Akron and Canton. More centralized.

Asmoth
08-23-15, 02:01
All are $60 and hour except for parma heights. They are $70 an hour. Not worth it for self serve.I don't know this a Vi chick but when I went to the vitamin shop last time, it was worth the money.

There are real AMPs and shitty cash grab AMPs, all the ones in Parma, strongsville and so on are shitty ones.

Kr019
08-24-15, 11:14
I don't know this a Vi chick but when I went to the vitamin shop last time, it was worth the money.

There are real AMPs and shitty cash grab AMPs, all the ones in Parma, strongsville and so on are shitty ones.Is this her? I made an appointment with her, going to meet at a coffee shop first, little nervous that its L. E.

Hookedonpun
08-24-15, 22:00
Is this her? I made an appointment with her, going to meet at a coffee shop first, little nervous that its L. E.That you haven't read much of the board.

PhlipPhlop
08-27-15, 18:24
In need of a therapeutic massage and since I'm there a happy ending would be nice. Have followed maria of fairlawn all the way back to the sandy mudslinging days but never have tried. Anyone have any yea or nays about her, what are her rates and is there any touching or more? Allowed. PM with your thoughts thanks phlip.

NadSalad
08-29-15, 12:36
Anyone been there yet?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingfull-body-asian-massage-relax-refresh-and-rejuvenated-216-373-5677/22912212

EastsideE12
08-29-15, 22:45
Been seeing a new ad, via backpage so take it for what it's worth, about a massage company of some sort. Stating no draping required. Massages at 1/ hr. One on the east and one is supposed to be on the west. Anyone been brave enough to try it out. They didn't post any pics, but did say they had ladies of all races?

Mickey7
08-30-15, 17:31
Been seeing a new ad, via backpage so take it for what it's worth, about a massage company of some sort. Stating no draping required. Massages at 1/ hr. One on the east and one is supposed to be on the west. Anyone been brave enough to try it out. They didn't post any pics, but did say they had ladies of all races?I too have seen their ads and was wondering about them see the links below. It would be real close for me.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lake-county-massage-east-or-westside/19438258

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pamper-ohio-mens-spa/22861750

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cleveland-massage-eastandwest-lake-coand-w150th/22527867

One Good Tug
08-30-15, 20:59
Been seeing a new ad, via backpage so take it for what it's worth, about a massage company of some sort. Stating no draping required. Massages at 1/ hr. One on the east and one is supposed to be on the west. Anyone been brave enough to try it out. They didn't post any pics, but did say they had ladies of all races?If you google the number. Some scam (website) report comes up. Appears that someone felt they were ripped off after pre-paying for the 3 massage package and only receiving 2 appointments. The website owner tried to call the provider to confirm / resolve the issue without any response. Seems fishy to me. HTH.

Catch21
08-31-15, 10:11
In need of a therapeutic massage and since I'm there a happy ending would be nice. Have followed maria of fairlawn all the way back to the sandy mudslinging days but never have tried. Anyone have any yea or nays about her, what are her rates and is there any touching or more? Allowed. PM with your thoughts thanks phlip.I have been to Maria several times; always a great massage and I am happy when finished. Can't quote her rates now.

AllBiz1987
08-31-15, 17:10
Has anyone seen Mya from Divine Touch who cares to share their experience. Pics on BP get hits on tineye leading me to believe I should opt for an alternative. Getting no hits when I search the thread.

Thanks,

Biz.

Fuzzyek
09-01-15, 08:48
Can anybody tell me anything about Grace who advertises mainly in bodyrub section of backpage and seldomly in escort section? #216-xxx-0856 or 216-xxx-5110? I've been calling her but having a hard time getting something going with her. It took me about 4 days to finally get her to answer phone and then tried to set up something for today but never got with her to give her info. I don't if she's so busy that she doesn't care or whatever, it's got me pissed off.

PHunter139
09-01-15, 09:48
Can anybody tell me anything about Grace who advertises mainly in bodyrub section of backpage and seldomly in escort section? #216-xxx-0856 or 216-xxx-5110? I've been calling her but having a hard time getting something going with her. It took me about 4 days to finally get her to answer phone and then tried to set up something for today but never got with her to give her info. I don't if she's so busy that she doesn't care or whatever, it's got me pissed off.I had the same experience with Grace this past month, called, txt, emailed various days, only one response to txt a couple hours after I txt her but I had had my fix for the week so never met her. She has good reviews but I won't call her again as there are many many more girls what either pick up or respond quickly.

Pete4444
09-01-15, 10:07
I had the same experience with Grace this past month, called, txt, emailed various days, only one response to txt a couple hours after I txt her but I had had my fix for the week so never met her. She has good reviews but I won't call her again as there are many many more girls what either pick up or respond quickly.She no showed me and didn't answer my calls or txt a couple weeks ago.

Aux1122
09-01-15, 20:07
Has anyone seen Mya from Divine Touch who cares to share their experience. Pics on BP get hits on tineye leading me to believe I should opt for an alternative. Getting no hits when I search the thread.

Thanks,

Biz.The one and only time I went to Divine I saw a girl who said was her name was Mya, but she was definitely NOT the Mya from the BP pics. Not even close. She wasn't terrible, maybe mid thirties, a tad too thick, lots of tattoos. She got the job done and I wouldn't mind seeing her again, but not for the price I paid.

Stusikko2
09-02-15, 02:49
Can anybody tell me anything about Grace who advertises mainly in bodyrub section of backpage and seldomly in escort section? #216-xxx-0856 or 216-xxx-5110? I've been calling her but having a hard time getting something going with her. It took me about 4 days to finally get her to answer phone and then tried to set up something for today but never got with her to give her info. I don't if she's so busy that she doesn't care or whatever, it's got me pissed off.Been trying myself with no luck whatsoever. No answer no txt.

HowYoudoing
09-02-15, 13:29
Been trying myself with no luck whatsoever. No answer no txt.She is decent when her heads on straight but even for those that have seen her a few times she flakes out on.

EastsideE12
09-03-15, 14:06
Been trying myself with no luck whatsoever. No answer no txt.I literally just got a random ass text from her reading, "special today nd tomorrow text or call Gracie" this the same chick that drove right passed me when we had an appointment and refused to answer any calls or text.

Pete4444
09-03-15, 16:07
I literally just got a random ass text from her reading, "special today nd tomorrow text or call Gracie" this the same chick that drove right passed me when we had an appointment and refused to answer any calls or text.She stood me up as well. Txt her back and tell her we're tired of her games!

Jqute
09-07-15, 19:56
Heads up. An exceptional fbsm woman from NYC just arrived Cleveland and here only through tomorrow night. I've only seen her reviews and spoken with her so far. http://www.sensualmassagebyt.com/.

Fuzzyek
09-08-15, 15:04
Today I sent Grace an e-mail politely asking her what the fuck was her problem. Fricking running ads daily and not responding, even asked how the hell she could have received her halfway decent reviews. Doubt if I'll hear anything.

Pete4444
09-08-15, 15:34
Today I sent Grace an e-mail politely asking her what the fuck was her problem. Fricking running ads daily and not responding, even asked how the hell she could have received her halfway decent reviews. Doubt if I'll hear anything.I posted comments a few weeks ago, but, we set up an appointment and then she never answered the phone.

Rafter17
09-08-15, 17:17
Heads up. An exceptional fbsm woman from NYC just arrived Cleveland and here only through tomorrow night. I've only seen her reviews and spoken with her so far. http://www.sensualmassagebyt.com/.How to you know she's exceptional if you haven't seen her? How about you make a date with her and than post a report your actual experience instead of jut giving everybody a "heads up. ".

Royboy7788
09-08-15, 23:11
So on Saturday I was bored and looking for something to do and could not get anyone to answer or call back so I thought I might go get a massage, anything else that happens would be extra. So I go to the place in Lakewood on Madison. Very non-descript building except for the massage sign in the window. I walk in and wait for a minute when hot early 30's Chinese woman comes out and tells me it will be 10 minutes. So I wait and when she takes me back to the room she ask how long I want. Having never been there I get the half hour. She asks if I want the full hour and keeps hinting at it but I stupidly don't pick up on it. Needless to say there were no extras for the half hour but possible some for the hour or 90 minute session. As for the massage it was pretty good, her hands were firm and she went from head to toe.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingfull-body-asian-massage-relax-refresh-and-rejuvenated-216-373-5677/23008713

Cleveland Report
09-09-15, 07:57
You won't get anything extra in Lakewood. If you did they would be closed by LE within 2 weeks.

So on Saturday I was bored and looking for something to do and could not get anyone to answer or call back so I thought I might go get a massage, anything else that happens would be extra. So I go to the place in Lakewood on Madison. Very non-descript building except for the massage sign in the window. I walk in and wait for a minute when hot early 30's Chinese woman comes out and tells me it will be 10 minutes. So I wait and when she takes me back to the room she ask how long I want. Having never been there I get the half hour. She asks if I want the full hour and keeps hinting at it but I stupidly don't pick up on it. Needless to say there were no extras for the half hour but possible some for the hour or 90 minute session. As for the massage it was pretty good, her hands were firm and she went from head to toe.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingfull-body-asian-massage-relax-refresh-and-rejuvenated-216-373-5677/23008713

Rummer12
09-09-15, 13:40

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingfull-body-asian-massage-relax-refresh-and-rejuvenated-216-373-5677/23008713Went to massage place on Madison in Lakewood, Four people there, the owners, their 3 year old son and the 30 year old Chinese lady who does the massage.

Alright massage, 60 minutes wouldn't let me touch her and no extras. She said her name was Yumi from chicago and had only been here for a week.

Also place is right across from the middle school and lots of foot traffic and people standing around outside.

BeenAroundX
09-11-15, 22:04
You are all correct. There is nothing going on there other than a massage.

No extras. Don't waste your time.

As I left there today, a guy in a car asked me if the massage was any good in there. I told him I didn't know. He said he thought he saw me coming out the door. I told him I just walked in but walked back out.

Stay Safe-.

BAX.

Minicooperls
09-14-15, 12:15

As I left there today, a guy in a car asked me if the massage was any good in there. I told him I didn't know. He said he thought he saw me coming out the door. I told him I just walked in but walked back out.

Stay Safe-.

BAX.Looks like we are getting more NO HAPPY ENDING places like CBUS. Another one opening on Wednesday in Fairlawn.

Jqute
09-15-15, 19:33
I've been seeing her for fbsm, but posted in Escorts because she may offer more to ones who've known her.

The216
09-21-15, 14:54

Stay Safe-.

BAX.About. 7:00 on Friday night saw 4-5 Avon lake police cruisers with as many Asian ladies at the Lear rd massage parlor. All the officers were out of their cars and were talking to the ladies in the parking lot. No news at clev.com or Lorain county news. Why the shakedown if it's just a rub no tug?

Rummer12
09-22-15, 00:17
About. 7:00 on Friday night saw 4-5 Avon lake police cruisers with as many Asian ladies at the Lear rd massage parlor. All the officers were out of their cars and were talking to the ladies in the parking lot. No news at clev.com or Lorain county news. Why the shakedown if it's just a rub no tug?He was talking about the massage parlor in Lakewood on Madison.

PHunter139
09-22-15, 08:40
About. 7:00 on Friday night saw 4-5 Avon lake police cruisers with as many Asian ladies at the Lear rd massage parlor. All the officers were out of their cars and were talking to the ladies in the parking lot. No news at clev.com or Lorain county news. Why the shakedown if it's just a rub no tug?My guess is busy body neighbors that think they know something about things they don't, once called the LE has to investigate.

Pete4444
09-22-15, 10:42
My guess is busy body neighbors that think they know something about things they don't, once called the LE has to investigate.Maybe their illegal aliens?

Fordy875
09-25-15, 14:01
Hi all, there anything like summers escape out there? Good, inexpensive, to the point?

Goaloh
09-26-15, 00:00
Maybe their illegal aliens?Word on the street is that it was Lakewood, not Avon. Supposedly someone from Curves Women's Weight Loss, which is near to the Lakewood AMP reported something.

Rummer12
09-26-15, 01:03
Word on the street is that it was Lakewood, not Avon. Supposedly someone from Curves Women's Weight Loss, which is near to the Lakewood AMP reported something.Like I said in my report of this place, the area is way too public for me with people coming and going.

That being said I believe the place is totally legit. Probably people just being nosy.

Rummer12
09-26-15, 01:28
Word on the street is that it was Lakewood, not Avon. Supposedly someone from Curves Women's Weight Loss, which is near to the Lakewood AMP reported something.Checked the Avon lake Police blotter. There was a report of 2 women hiding by a dumpster near the Lear Road Inn. They were 2 workers from the AMP on lear road.

They said they were hiding because some woman came in and start screaming and yelling and taking pictures. Sounds like some crazy didn't like the idea of an AMP.

In the area or a anger wife.

Mike7794
09-26-15, 09:46
Checked the Avon lake Police blotter. There was a report of 2 women hiding by a dumpster near the Lear Road Inn. They were 2 workers from the AMP on lear road.

They said they were hiding because some woman came in and start screaming and yelling and taking pictures. Sounds like some crazy didn't like the idea of an AMP.

In the area or a anger wife.Sounds like fat jeleous American women. They should throw their fat asses in jail.

Mike7794
09-26-15, 09:50
Went in there two days ago for the first time. I went back to the room, then she wanted paid prior to the massage, which is not unusual, but what was unusual is that she wanted the $20 tip before hand. I told her the tip comes after the massage. She said sorry must have before. I said "sorry I won't do that and have a nice day" and left the place.

So $60 plus she wanted $20 for the tip = $80 Just a heads up for others thinking of going there. It will cost you $80.

I won't return.

Member #5950
09-26-15, 16:02
Sounds like fat jeleous American women. They should throw their fat asses in jail.Lakewood has never liked esoteric stuff. They ran Bank News out of time for the stuff that they were selling.

Goaloh
09-28-15, 09:51
Lakewood has never liked esoteric stuff. They ran Bank News out of time for the stuff that they were selling.Bank news was on 42 and Clark in Cleveland.

I Love Massage
09-28-15, 15:42
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/party-with-kendall/19222120

Any report on her. I really like her look. I've been to the Allen a few times, overall, not my favorite place.

Good report or two on her, and I'll give it a go. With some feedback to the forum.

MrStyles4405
09-28-15, 15:54

Any report on her. I really like her look. I've been to the Allen a few times, overall, not my favorite place.

Good report or two on her, and I'll give it a go. With some feedback to the forum.Think that's the mp on Detroit if I'm not mistaken. Usually a happy ending only place.

Vodka Five
09-28-15, 19:46
About. 7:00 on Friday night saw 4-5 Avon lake police cruisers with as many Asian ladies at the Lear rd massage parlor. All the officers were out of their cars and were talking to the ladies in the parking lot. No news at clev.com or Lorain county news. Why the shakedown if it's just a rub no tug?Its amazing what they can take through asset forfeiture and possession of criminal tools charges. Cash, cell phones used to make the arrangement, and in worst cases the car you used to get there. Even if no tugging, MT requires a license to perform. This is never a waste of time or tax dollars for LE.

Sometimes no actual charges are filed, because that costs them money. But you don't automatically get your money and property back. You have to sue the city for it, and that might cost you more than you actually lost. Most people don't bother.

That's corruption, right? Well NEO carries a very puritan outlook on these topics, and the general populous is happy to see this happen _ Not in our town etc etc.

SoulSaturn138
09-29-15, 10:30
Bank news was on 42 and Clark in Cleveland.Still there and still smells like cat pee.

Goaloh
09-29-15, 13:36

Good report or two on her, and I'll give it a go. With some feedback to the forum.Usually Allen is pricey and upsell. Been there long time ago. Tend to stay away from upsell.

Hookedonpun
09-29-15, 17:57
Still there and still smells like cat pee.Flea infested also. Walked in a few years ago wearing shorts. Made it five feet in and felt them on my legs. Had to run out and probley looked real stupid jumping around and picking them off on the sidewalk.

C P Guy
09-30-15, 18:18
I've got it on good information that the AMP on Lear Road is definitely a rub and tug, if not more. Without divulging too much info, a friend who used to be a provider and is familiar with the area told me this. So my questions to you guys are, if this place will really get you off, why have all the reports been negative and who isn't speaking up about getting good service there?

CockSki
09-30-15, 19:55
Tera is the real deal. Good reviews on the other site. Located near east side (pretty much downtown) Parking is tough, but worth the 1/2 block walk.

Very sensual massage, she will add some pressure if requested. She is pretty with a great set of bolt ons. HJ is only thing on menu. Overall very nice.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/clevelands-most-sensual-massage-by-tera-downtown-real-pics/18936668

Simm676
09-30-15, 20:14
Still there and still smells like cat pee.http://www.yelp.com/biz/bank-news-cleveland?utm_campaign=search_listing&utm_medium=partnership&utm_source=yahoo

HungryEye
09-30-15, 23:05
I've got it on good information that the AMP on Lear Road is definitely a rub and tug, if not more. Without divulging too much info, a friend who used to be a provider and is familiar with the area told me this. So my questions to you guys are, if this place will really get you off, why have all the reports been negative and who isn't speaking up about getting good service there?When good tip worthy service is available guys will share. I have first hand info, (my visit), was a nice massage by a nice young lady that developed a twitch when I suggested massage the little guy and I left UNhappy. But as always YMMV.

Goaloh
10-01-15, 06:52
When good tip worthy service is available guys will share. I have first hand info, (my visit), was a nice massage by a nice young lady that developed a twitch when I suggested massage the little guy and I left UNhappy. But as always YMMV.Not a rub and tug. I've been many times and the girls they have now are not young but older and always self serve.

Skerts2
10-01-15, 11:03
They Rub and you Tug.

I've got it on good information that the AMP on Lear Road is definitely a rub and tug, if not more. Without divulging too much info, a friend who used to be a provider and is familiar with the area told me this. So my questions to you guys are, if this place will really get you off, why have all the reports been negative and who isn't speaking up about getting good service there?

McGiver
10-04-15, 02:26
Agree. Knew to Cleveland, but got lucky and found her. Saw her 3-4 times. Beautiful. Leave happy. No extras.

McGiver
10-04-15, 02:32
Newbie that got lucky. Agree with previous report. Have seen her 3-4 times. Beautiful. Fun. Great body. Leave happy but no other extras.

Cheetah688
10-09-15, 14:17
Looking for a change of pace. Anyone have any info on these two? Menu, extras, donation, attire, that kind of stuff? You can PM or post it here. Thanks.

Keep your powder dry c688.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-5000-1hr/23178259

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lake-county-massage-eastside/19438258

NuckinFutz
10-12-15, 11:41
In an office building by the 90/2 split. Not sure if theyre just following rules because they're new or because they're always going to be on the up and up but there were no extras. Self service. The no draping had my hopes up and there was some toughing and grazing along with a couple sensual jerks of Mr. Happy, but then no finish. Maybe I give off a vibe. Maybe they're trying to get established first, who knows. Massage was decent. I even left a $25 tip sitting out hoping it might help spur the HE, but no sale.

As with all shared info, YMMV.

Looking for a change of pace. Anyone have any info on these two? Menu, extras, donation, attire, that kind of stuff? You can PM or post it here. Thanks.

Keep your powder dry c688.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-5000-1hr/23178259

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lake-county-massage-eastside/19438258

Caprice196
10-13-15, 12:07
In an office building by the 90/2 split. Not sure if theyre just following rules because they're new or because they're always going to be on the up and up but there were no extras. Self service. The no draping had my hopes up and there was some toughing and grazing along with a couple sensual jerks of Mr. Happy, but then no finish. Maybe I give off a vibe. Maybe they're trying to get established first, who knows. Massage was decent. I even left a $25 tip sitting out hoping it might help spur the HE, but no sale.

As with all shared info, YMMV.What did she look like? Asian? Young / old? I've been meaning to give it a try but your report is a little disappointing.

Fannima30
10-13-15, 12:29
I think it's a newer place or it seemed like it on the inside. Half hour. 40 tried to upsell to. 60 for the hour a few times. Two ladies and got the hotter one, very petite, young. Started on back and I finally flipped myself after 20 minutes. She did work on the butt and got on table. I asked for an extra half hour and went to hand her. 20. She said it would be an extra. 40. I said never mind then she stands in front of the door begging for a tip. Zero extras avail but very good massage.

AsianBlowjob
10-13-15, 18:21
I read a little about her on the other site, and wonder if anyone has seen her?

Can anyone confirm what happens with her? I have read Handys only to CBJ to BBBJ.

Her BP ad says Cle Hts. Her location isn't by change the same as Timber from long ago?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=18291762&oid=10554609

PM if you think it is best.

Skipped
10-14-15, 06:44

Can anyone confirm what happens with her? I have read Handys only to CBJ to BBBJ.

Her BP ad says Cle Hts. Her location isn't by change the same as Timber from long ago?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=18291762&oid=10554609

PM if you think it is best.AB.

When you mention Timber, I drifted off into great times of old. Sure miss her. One of the best. Any idea where she went?

Bundy71
10-14-15, 11:31

PM if you think it is best.Good time but pretty pricey like most of the massage providers. Not the same location, but you can see her place from Timber's. Oh Timber, how I miss you! Word is she had a kid and settled down. Will PM more details.

Cheetah688
10-14-15, 12:57

PM if you think it is best.She's with the same group as Gina and others.

Cleveland. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / experience-the-art-of-touch-with-gina /8977346.

I Love Massage
10-14-15, 13:58
She's with the same group as Gina and others.

Cleveland. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / experience-the-art-of-touch-with-gina /8977346.NO she is not with that group anymore. Hasn't been for years.

AsianBlowjob
10-14-15, 16:38
Thanks for all the PM's and notes here.

I will give Charmaine a try and see how it turns out.

As for Timber.

Timber was the first girl I ever passed on banging. She said she would only do me BB, and I said I needed a rubber. She said she was allergic to latex. Dropped a load on her face, and made both of us happy!

She always talked that she was only in this for a year, and was going to write a book about her exploits. Then she moved downtown and I got my rig keyed and I stopped seeing her and her girls.

Timber's London was a piece of ass. I am a little embarrassed to admit it, but that girl had an innocence about her that I needed to take advantage of. I paid her an embarrassingly lot of $$ to do whatever I wanted for three hours with her. Cum everywhere, her blackberry BLOWING the fuck up, mine as well. I think Timber thought I'd kidnapped her. Money aside, probably my greatest work ever.

I Love Massage
10-15-15, 09:10
I think it's a newer place or it seemed like it on the inside. Half hour. 40 tried to upsell to. 60 for the hour a few times. Two ladies and got the hotter one, very petite, young. Started on back and I finally flipped myself after 20 minutes. She did work on the butt and got on table. I asked for an extra half hour and went to hand her. 20. She said it would be an extra. 40. I said never mind then she stands in front of the door begging for a tip. Zero extras avail but very good massage.I dropped by this MP yesterday. I do like a good massage now and then even knowing its probably a DIY.

Two other reasons for going, you mentioned "very petite, young". That interests me.

So I get this lady, has to be one, as she was young (30), pretty, thin, nice body.

Good massage, average conversation. She massages you just out of arms reach (she knows what she's doing), but the massage was very good and again she was banging hot.

6 for the hour, gave her a. 2 tip.

Fannima30
10-15-15, 13:46
Looks like the Avon lake spa closed. A new spa opened in Avon so maybe they just moved because of the heat. It is on Detroit close to Route 611. Next door to a sports bar. Wonder how many guys with a buzz will go wondering over there.

DogSun
10-15-15, 17:33
I dropped by this MP yesterday. I do like a good massage now and then even knowing its probably a DIY.

Two other reasons for going, you mentioned "very petite, young". That interests me.

So I get this lady, has to be one, as she was young (30), pretty, thin, nice body.

Good massage, average conversation. She massages you just out of arms reach (she knows what she's doing), but the massage was very good and again she was banging hot.

6 for the hour, gave her a. 2 tip.So with these DIY places, do they stay in there and watch you jerk off, or what?

Rpibble
10-15-15, 19:27
I saw Tara (From Indys and and. Olmsted area) about a year ago and I liked her. Thought about trying her again but can't find her ad anymore. I read somewhere someone named Tara was pregnant but I don't know if this is the same one. Anyone know anything?

CalienteGrande
10-16-15, 02:14
I saw Tara (From Indys and and. Olmsted area) about a year ago and I liked her. Thought about trying her again but can't find her ad anymore. I read somewhere someone named Tara was pregnant but I don't know if this is the same one. Anyone know anything?That's the same Tara. She is currently UTR. Baby on board. Not sure if she will come back as a provider. I last saw her in February. She had given up her apartment & was at an extended stay motel near mall. She mentioned that she had a new boyfriend. I've been seeing her for about 4 years & she never mentioned boyfriend before. Not sure if he is baby daddy or not. She dropped off the radar right after that.

BooneDawg
10-16-15, 07:50
I saw Tara (From Indys and and. Olmsted area) about a year ago and I liked her. Thought about trying her again but can't find her ad anymore. I read somewhere someone named Tara was pregnant but I don't know if this is the same one. Anyone know anything?You are correct with your findings.

Goaloh
10-16-15, 10:49
Looks like the Avon lake spa closed. A new spa opened in Avon so maybe they just moved because of the heat. It is on Detroit close to Route 611. Next door to a sports bar. Wonder how many guys with a buzz will go wondering over there.They moved from lear to Detroit. New girls. They also own the spa in fairlawn on Shiawassee ave Same girl massage me at fairlawn and avon.

Fannima30
10-16-15, 13:22
So with these DIY places, do they stay in there and watch you jerk off, or what?Usually, they keep on massaging another body part. However last time I did this the hot attendant left the room and even knocked on the door before re-entering asking if I was done.

Asmoth
10-16-15, 23:34
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/taylor-one-of-the-sexiest-natural-blondes-in-cleveland-taylor/21941100

So I've been trying to see this Taylor broad for a while, thought tonight would be the night, called around ten pm asks for Taylor and was told she wouldn't be available till 11:30, I said that was fine and waited then showed up. Was let in by a average looking brunette who told me that Taylor wasn't available as she was sick today. Then tried to offer herself up for the massage but I wasn't interested after this very transparent bait and switch.

I recommend you guys be very careful with this one so you're not played.

Stusikko2
10-17-15, 02:54
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/taylor-one-of-the-sexiest-natural-blondes-in-cleveland-taylor/21941100

So I've been trying to see this Taylor broad for a while, thought tonight would be the night, called around ten pm asks for Taylor and was told she wouldn't be available till 11:30, I said that was fine and waited then showed up. Was let in by a average looking brunette who told me that Taylor wasn't available as she was sick today. Then tried to offer herself up for the massage but I wasn't interested after this very transparent bait and switch.

I recommend you guys be very careful with this one so you're not played.This seems to be the mo with trying to schedule with taylor. I got the emergency with kids excuse. I ended up staying cause riley took me to the room and I figured wth she has a tight little body so why not. But alas I got the brunette as riley had another appt. Was allowed to roam everywhere except the honeypot which was obviously disappointing. HJ to finish and out the door. And for me, never will they see me again. Good job out of you asmoth I wish I woulda spent more wisely.

Cheetah688
10-17-15, 08:03
Thanks for all the PM's and notes here.

I will give Charmaine a try and see how it turns out.

As for Timber.

Timber was the first girl I ever passed on banging. She said she would only do me BB, and I said I needed a rubber. She said she was allergic to latex. Dropped a load on her face, and made both of us happy!

She always talked that she was only in this for a year, and was going to write a book about her exploits. Then she moved downtown and I got my rig keyed and I stopped seeing her and her girls.

Timber's London was a piece of ass. I am a little embarrassed to admit it, but that girl had an innocence about her that I needed to take advantage of. I paid her an embarrassingly lot of $$ to do whatever I wanted for three hours with her. Cum everywhere, her blackberry BLOWING the fuck up, mine as well. I think Timber thought I'd kidnapped her. Money aside, probably my greatest work ever.$$ for 3 hours is the deal of the century. Unless of course you're with a SW. You just committed highway robbery is all. Unless I misunderstood and what you meant is that you paid an embarrassingly lot $'s (dollars / money / cash). Either way may hats off to you sir.

Keep your powder dry. C688.

Cheetah688
10-17-15, 08:26

I recommend you guys be very careful with this one so you're not played.These chicks, on both ends of the provider spectrum, who work at the same location or share a number with other girls are just like used car salesmen. They'll play on a guy's weakness, guys with the mentality of "oh well, I'm already here. " And admit it, a lot of you guys have this mentality. It's always welllll I was already there, I drove a long way to see her, it was late, I was really horny, the list of excuses goes on. As long as you guys keep saying WTF why not then these chicks will keep taking advantage of us. I've fallen for it myself and there was a time I should have left as soon as she got naked but I've learned and now I'm not above saying forget it and leaving. Hell, one chick threw her shoe at me as I was walking down the hall. The point is you know what you want so don't "settle" for less and who gives a fuck if you hurt her feelings or you offend somebody. We all have a goto and if she's not available then suck it up buttercup and wait till tomorrow or if the urge is too strong then go home, pull up your favorite porn site, and crank one out.

Geewhiz63
10-17-15, 12:32
http://terescorts.com/profiles/205681.html

This lady has been around for a loooong time. I have always been interested. Is she GFE / FS? Input please. Either here or PM is fine. Thanks!

FreakyScotty
10-17-15, 15:18
These chicks, on both ends of the provider spectrum, who work at the same location or share a number with other girls are just like used car salesmen. They'll play on a guy's weakness, guys with the mentality of "oh well, I'm already here. " And admit it, a lot of you guys have this mentality. It's always welllll I was already there, I drove a long way to see her, it was late, I was really horny, the list of excuses goes on. As long as you guys keep saying WTF why not then these chicks will keep taking advantage of us. I've fallen for it myself and there was a time I should have left as soon as she got naked but I've learned and now I'm not above saying forget it and leaving. Hell, one chick threw her shoe at me as I was walking down the hall. The point is you know what you want so don't "settle" for less and who gives a fuck if you hurt her feelings or you offend somebody. We all have a goto and if she's not available then suck it up buttercup and wait till tomorrow or if the urge is too strong then go home, pull up your favorite porn site, and crank one out.Thanks, everyone. I've been planning a trip up to see "Taylor " but this reads as if maybe she doesn't even exist. Glad I checked here first.

One Good Tug
10-17-15, 20:07
Thanks, everyone. I've been planning a trip up to see "Taylor " but this reads as if maybe she doesn't even exist. Glad I checked here first.She certainly does exist and is a good time.

The first time I requested her, I got to see her. The next two times I got the bait and switch. I'll never go back there because of it.

JaggOff
10-17-15, 22:15
http://terescorts.com/profiles/205681.html

This lady has been around for a loooong time. I have always been interested. Is she GFE / FS? Input please. Either here or PM is fine. Thanks!I'm guessing this is the same Leesa that is a member on the Indy site. I saw her years ago, she is GFE and FS but I'm going to say she is probably late forties or so now. If you're into women in that age range she isn't a bad choice but she wasn't my cup of tea. If this is a different Leesa I apologize.

BooneDawg
10-18-15, 07:02
I'm guessing this is the same Leesa that is a member on the Indy site. I saw her years ago, she is GFE and FS but I'm going to say she is probably late forties or so now. If you're into women in that age range she isn't a bad choice but she wasn't my cup of tea. If this is a different Leesa I apologize.If it's the Leesa from Indys she's pretty AMAZING, she is older but she is FINE. The several times I've been with her she's tossed my salad OMG she's freaking amazing. She does have rock hard bolt on's but she is a real sweetheart and is there to make sure you get off. MSOG are expected and she takes it like a champ. GREAT provider!

Kenny 70
10-18-15, 16:37
If it's the Leesa from Indys she's pretty AMAZING, she is older but she is FINE. The several times I've been with her she's tossed my salad OMG she's freaking amazing. She does have rock hard bolt on's but she is a real sweetheart and is there to make sure you get off. MSOG are expected and she takes it like a champ. GREAT provider!Always wanted to see her but her ads always specify 50 and older. I heard she's strict on that. ?

Fuzzyek
10-23-15, 20:35
Saw Raquel a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. I told her I wasn't interested in a therapeudic massage, rather a very sensual massage. She obliged! I have seen her a few times in the past and remembered her fantastic HEs. We basically both laid on the bed and she was rubbing my balls and Johnson as we talked about this and that. (idle chat). I played with her tits and pussyring a little bit. After about close to an hour of this she proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJCIM that I have ever had. She cleaned me up afterwards. For those of you who haven't tried her, you don't know what your missing. She's clean, her apartment is clean, and she is fun to talk with. Last but not least her pricing is actually lower than it should be, considering what you get. (. 6 for half and $ for a full hour)!

Ebauche
10-23-15, 21:41
Saw Raquel a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. I told her I wasn't interested in a therapeudic massage, rather a very sensual massage. She obliged! I have seen her a few times in the past and remembered her fantastic HEs. We basically both laid on the bed and she was rubbing my balls and Johnson as we talked about this and that. (idle chat). I played with her tits and pussyring a little bit. After about close to an hour of this she proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJCIM that I have ever had. She cleaned me up afterwards. For those of you who haven't tried her, you don't know what your missing. She's clean, her apartment is clean, and she is fun to talk with. Last but not least her pricing is actually lower than it should be, considering what you get. (. 6 for half and $ for a full hour)!I'd love to if she'd ever fucking answer the phone or return calls.

Phinneus
10-24-15, 00:54
I'd love to if she'd ever fucking answer the phone or return calls.This is true. Very hard to get ahold of.

PHunter139
10-24-15, 22:19
This is true. Very hard to get ahold of.There is no doubt about it she appears to call back only when she is in need. She also disappears for months at a time. The up side is if you are in to kink, she likes you, you catch her at the right time and are prepared to donate extra, she will offer to do some weird stuff. Key words here are likes you and are prepared to donate extra.

Check out the vids with her taking a huge stump in the back door.

http://www.hotmovies.com/porn-star/34731/Raquel-DeSade.html

Click where it reads "Raquel DeSade appears in two scenes".

Enjoy if you ever get through.

Sweetg
10-25-15, 08:53
Anyone know what is up with the Cougar? She has been on "vacation" for quite a while, and will be for at least another week or two?

Ebauche
10-25-15, 13:17
There is no doubt about it she appears to call back only when she is in need. She also disappears for months at a time. The up side is if you are in to kink, she likes you, you catch her at the right time and are prepared to donate extra, she will offer to do some weird stuff. Key words here are likes you and are prepared to donate extra.

Check out the vids with her taking a huge stump in the back door.

http://www.hotmovies.com/porn-star/34731/Raquel-DeSade.html

Click where it reads "Raquel DeSade appears in two scenes".

Enjoy if you ever get through.Even days that she runs an ad, which to me indicates "need," she doesn't answer or call back. Used multiple calling numbers so I know that's not an issue. Just not a reliable option.

Goaloh
10-25-15, 14:17
Always wanted to see her but her ads always specify 50 and older. I heard she's strict on that. ?She is very strict on age. Doesn't want to deal with the immature dudes.

Goat Ohio
10-26-15, 13:44
Went and saw this one today.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/barbies-full-body-massages-and-more-60-per-hour-or-100-per-hour-fully-nude/25199510

Paid the 60 and she did it fully clothed. I mean the clothes she showed up in.

Please was on E36th and Woodland. Not bad place but I would not go at night.

Wanted more money to take top off so I told her to keep it on.

Light brushing. Not sure if extras were available since I did not want to be upsold.

Heavy lotion massage.

Pics are real.

Be safe.

Goat.

Goaloh
10-27-15, 11:53
Went and saw this one today.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/barbies-full-body-massages-and-more-60-per-hour-or-100-per-hour-fully-nude/25199510

Paid the 60 and she did it fully clothed. I mean the clothes she showed up in.

Please was on E36th and Woodland. Not bad place but I would not go at night.

Wanted more money to take top off so I told her to keep it on.

Light brushing. Not sure if extras were available since I did not want to be upsold.

Heavy lotion massage.

Pics are real.

Be safe.

Goat.Dude that is the projects.

Vodka Five
10-27-15, 16:02
This seems to be the mo with trying to schedule with taylor. I got the emergency with kids excuse. I ended up staying cause riley took me to the room and I figured wth she has a tight little body so why not. But alas I got the brunette as riley had another appt. Was allowed to roam everywhere except the honeypot which was obviously disappointing. HJ to finish and out the door. And for me, never will they see me again. Good job out of you asmoth I wish I woulda spent more wisely.Damn =(I'd like to see Riley very badly. But every post on here about Divine Touch is exactly the same. Her pic pops up on BP every day. Its torture. Maybe I'll try anyway even being warned.

LOL sigh.

Fuzzyek
10-27-15, 16:39
Does anyone know what type of HE Leesa provides? I'm thinking of paying her a visit.

Stusikko2
10-28-15, 02:52
Damn =(I'd like to see Riley very badly. But every post on here about Divine Touch is exactly the same. Her pic pops up on BP every day. Its torture. Maybe I'll try anyway even being warned.

LOL sigh.Youd get much more bang for your buck honestly. Like I said she's got a tight little body but I doubt youll get anywhere. Shed be great for FS and seemed sweet while talking to her but IMHO its all an act to make you cough up the extra $. Just my 2 cents. But if you do try just have very low expectations.

Goaloh
10-28-15, 07:58
Does anyone know what type of HE Leesa provides? I'm thinking of paying her a visit.ROcking body. She is nude. You can roam, but be respectful. She gives hand release only, nothing else is on the menu. Don't even try.

Vodka Five
10-28-15, 16:24
Youd get much more bang for your buck honestly. Like I said she's got a tight little body but I doubt youll get anywhere. Shed be great for FS and seemed sweet while talking to her but IMHO its all an act to make you cough up the extra $. Just my 2 cents. But if you do try just have very low expectations.Would be happy dreaming a massage and leaving relieved but if they just give you runaround when you arrive and switch girls on you then the travel, time, frustration and cost might not be worth it!

Geewhiz63
10-28-15, 20:40
ROcking body. She is nude. You can roam, but be respectful. She gives hand release only, nothing else is on the menu. Don't even try.Thanks for the answer to my question!

KissingBandit
10-29-15, 00:37
Damn =(I'd like to see Riley very badly. But every post on here about Divine Touch is exactly the same. Her pic pops up on BP every day. Its torture. Maybe I'll try anyway even being warned.

LOL sigh.Riley has a hot spinner body and tight ass. Her pics are very accurate. I find with DT it pays to book ahead, and then call and confirm on the way. Unless you're trying to book Tyler, which is like hunting a white unicorn.

I'd say try it, I go about twice a month, but usually see Jessie. Her pics aren't her but IRL she's a petite pretty blonde with a gymnasts body. Can't go wrong with either Riley or Jessie.

Tonycacg
10-29-15, 07:30
Hey, hit the one of the Parlors and got an awesome massage with tons of teasing, and release at the end. PM for details.

Tonycacg
10-29-15, 16:39
Guys, I'm sorry for slow getting back to you guys. But this site is so freaking painful about responding.

Asmoth
10-29-15, 19:29

LOL sigh.I went to try Taylor again at divine touch and actually got to see her!

She is worth the money and I had to do manual release while watching her play with herself because she won't let you play with the beaver or fiv which are pretty much the only thing that help me get off when I'm getting a HJ.

However the nuru is good and other than letting me touch the coochie she was a great time and seems like a genuinely nice broad.

Will I return? Maybe to see Riley and see if she allows pussy play, but I don't "not" recommend it based on my desires and such.

Besides from talking to some of the ****** in the air you guys pop when they breath on it LOL.

Money Manziel
10-29-15, 20:39
Agreed Taylor is really good when you do get to see her. Nice body if you like thick. NOT FAT women. She let me play with and even do some licking. She thought I was cute so maybe I got a pass LOL. Mya is good too. Had previous experience with riley and she was a fucking FUCKING PRUDE!! I'd go with Taylor or Mya! Just call when your on your way to make sure she is actually there. If you call hours before and just show up you'll probably get the "she had a emergency " routine. Happened once to me. O and youll only get HE with both.

CalienteGrande
10-29-15, 20:55
Does anyone know what type of HE Leesa provides? I'm thinking of paying her a visit.Best you will get is a HJ. Nothing else is on the table. You can touch her man made rock hard titties, but that's it. She gives a decent massage & house is very clean but no FS.

Skipped
10-29-15, 22:22
Hey, hit the one of the Parlors and got an awesome massage with tons of teasing, and release at the end. PM for details.Tonycacg.

Just curious. Was the MP in Vegas. I don't see it around here anymore.

Goaloh
10-30-15, 05:26
Hey, hit the one of the Parlors and got an awesome massage with tons of teasing, and release at the end. PM for details.Pm me with which one please.

Aux1122
11-02-15, 11:16
I've only seen one mention of this place on the forum.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/HealthServices/cleveland-massage-24-hours-weekendsthe-best-in-the-land/18744992

Just wondering if anyone else has tried it out. They don't advertise much and don't have any pictures. Curious about what kind of girls are working there. Sounds slightly promising. I was planning on trying it out this week but I'm not going to go entirely sight unseen. At least like to have an idea of what kind of girls they have.

Sweetg
11-02-15, 12:54
Any word on Cougar. She has been "on vacation" for weeks now.

Goaloh
11-08-15, 10:31
I've only seen one mention of this place on the forum.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/HealthServices/cleveland-massage-24-hours-weekendsthe-best-in-the-land/18744992

Just wondering if anyone else has tried it out. They don't advertise much and don't have any pictures. Curious about what kind of girls are working there. Sounds slightly promising. I was planning on trying it out this week but I'm not going to go entirely sight unseen. At least like to have an idea of what kind of girls they have.Stay away from them. They used to be called Just Relax and a couple locations, Kamms and Downtown. I went to Kamms. Huge upcharging. The girl was a 4 and wanted an extra 150 for a handy. They even upcharged for nude after I paid them. I even emailed the.

Owner and she cursed me out. Save your money.

Aux1122
11-09-15, 16:58
Stay away from them. They used to be called Just Relax and a couple locations, Kamms and Downtown. I went to Kamms. Huge upcharging. The girl was a 4 and wanted an extra 150 for a handy. They even upcharged for nude after I paid them. I even emailed the.

Owner and she cursed me out. Save your money.Thanks for saving my ass. I should have known it was too good to be true. Was desperate yesterday and had the number punched in on my phone and a little voice in the back of my head said don't do it.

JmHis44
11-10-15, 20:15
Any advice on this one? New Kelly! TGTBT? http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-kelly-here-nude-100-nuru-special-special-accept-cc/19916276.

Thanks.

Be safe out there!

Sweetg
11-10-15, 21:16
Any word on Cougar. She has been "on vacation" for weeks now.Anyone have her phone number now that she is doing her own scheduling? PM me please.

Nchobbiest
11-11-15, 17:08
Anyone have her phone number now that she is doing her own scheduling? PM me please.She's there today.

NC.

OneHourAtATime
11-12-15, 00:10
Damn! Not much for the whole massage / upsell flirting with extras and all that scene. But. Damn! LOL.

Any advice on this one? New Kelly! TGTBT? http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-kelly-here-nude-100-nuru-special-special-accept-cc/19916276.

Thanks.

Be safe out there!

Monaco GP
11-12-15, 03:01

Thanks.

Be safe out there!Says she takes c cards. Probably has Square. 200 swipes or $20k and she'll get 1099'd LOL.

You could say she's a swipe and go hoe.

Rafter17
11-12-15, 17:53
Says she takes c cards. Probably has Square. 200 swipes or $20k and she'll get 1099'd LOL.

You could say she's a swipe and go hoe.Does anybody actually use credit cards to pay for services? I would not even consider it. I don't even take a wallet with me when seeing someone new.

Monaco GP
11-12-15, 20:45
Does anybody actually use credit cards to pay for services? I would not even consider it. I don't even take a wallet with me when seeing someone new.While mayor of Cincinnati, Jerry Springer wrote a check to a prostitute. I think he had to resign over it. His life has been shit ever since. LOL.

Cheetah688
11-13-15, 05:43
Does anybody actually use credit cards to pay for services? I would not even consider it. I don't even take a wallet with me when seeing someone new.Sure why not, just deny the charge. Or if you're getting divorced and you know that all debt accrued during the marriage will be split 50/50 then max that sucker out. LOL.

If I'm not mistaken Jerry was in Newport when he wrote that check and it bounced haha. Yea, his life's been shit ever since!

Ebauche
11-20-15, 19:15
Sore back today. Went to one of the newer AMPs nearby, SW 'burb, for a cheap massage to work out knots. Given state of things, didn't expect anything else, and wasn't looking for HE.

Imagine my surprise. First visit to the establishment, first time with the masseuse, and I get an unanticipated, unasked for, unsolicited handjob. Not even a hint of looking for anything extra from me. Once she started, plenty of roaming hands. Unhooked bra to free up impressive tits under blouse, hand down pant to squeeze ass, nearly knuckle deep in her pussy before she backed off. All she said was, "Please tip?

She's no beauty, a typical pudgy round-faced Chinese mommy, but offered a good workout of muscles and a very sensuous handjob.

If interested, known seniors only PM. Not going public given sorry state of parlors nowadays.

Ebauche
11-20-15, 19:17
Or if you're getting divorced and you know that all debt accrued during the marriage will be split 50/50 then max that sucker out.That would NOT work out well. "Misuse of marital assets. " Would come out of your half. Then they'd be looking for evidence of prior "misuse. ".

Ebauche
11-21-15, 16:00
Sore back today. Went to one of the newer AMPs nearby, SW 'burb, for a cheap massage to work out knots. Given state of things, didn't expect anything else, and wasn't looking for HE.

Imagine my surprise. First visit to the establishment, first time with the masseuse, and I get an unanticipated, unasked for, unsolicited handjob. Not even a hint of looking for anything extra from me. Once she started, plenty of roaming hands. Unhooked bra to free up impressive tits under blouse, hand down pant to squeeze ass, nearly knuckle deep in her pussy before she backed off. All she said was, "Please tip?

She's no beauty, a typical pudgy round-faced Chinese mommy, but offered a good workout of muscles and a very sensuous handjob.

If interested, known seniors only PM. Not going public given sorry state of parlors nowadays.As a reminder, I'll only respond to PMs from known seniors. If you're not a senior member, don't bother.

Dtapper
11-21-15, 16:06
As a reminder, I'll only respond to PMs from known seniors. If you're not a senior member, don't bother.Well. I'm sorry I don't partake in this hobby as much but I'm a regular to the Asian massage girls. I've gotten a HJ and one let me play with her tits.

Basically I've come to know her a but by talking through Google translate.

I just wondered where.

Member #5950
11-22-15, 01:15
Well. I'm sorry I don't partake in this hobby as much but I'm a regular to the Asian massage girls. I've gotten a HJ and one let me play with her tits.

Basically I've come to know her a but by talking through Google translate.

I just wondered where.Is my friend. As come in handy in many cases for me. That's how Harmony Anna and I keep in touch.

Cheetah688
11-22-15, 12:39
Sure why not, just deny the charge. Or if you're getting divorced and you know that all debt accrued during the marriage will be split 50/50 then max that sucker out. LOL.

If I'm not mistaken Jerry was in Newport when he wrote that check and it bounced haha. Yea, his life's been shit ever since!

That would NOT work out well. "Misuse of marital assets. " Would come out of your half. Then they'd be looking for evidence of prior "misuse. ".I'm going to quit being sarcastic. Of course you don't use a CC for a piece of ass. Everybody needs to go to the genius bar or the geek squad and have their sarcasm chip checked and reset.

Ebauche
11-22-15, 14:01
I'm going to quit being sarcastic. Of course you don't use a CC for a piece of ass. Everybody needs to go to the genius bar or the geek squad and have their sarcasm chip checked and reset.Try Pithy observation..

DeskJockey
11-22-15, 20:09
Any word on Cougar. She has been "on vacation" for weeks now.She is back from the island.

Valdez
12-01-15, 18:46
Does anyone know anything about this place?

If so either post here or PM me if you would care to share.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cleveland-massage-24-hourseastside-lake-coand-w150th/22527867

Cleveland Massage 24 hoursEastside Lake co. & w150th.

Posted: Friday, November 6, 2015 1:12 PM.

216-XXX-7893. $80 Special Draping never needed.

Free your skin and your body�10055;steam❇.

Butt play. ❇steam room, $125 hour Steam massage. Lotions oils and creams. *.

Neuro. Body slides. Reverse. Prostate. Deep. Light. Beautiful staff some pt dancers. We are at your service 8 am_11 7 days.

Beautiful black white Asian and Indian ladies! Cash only.

Call us. Your fantasy awaits. We are the best Fetish & butt rubs welcome.

• Post I'd: 22527867 cleveland.

Goaloh
12-02-15, 09:11
Does anyone know anything about this place?

If so either post here or PM me if you would care to share.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cleveland-massage-24-hourseastside-lake-coand-w150th/22527867

Cleveland Massage 24 hoursEastside Lake co. & w150th.

Posted: Friday, November 6, 2015 1:12 PM.

216-XXX-7893. $80 Special Draping never needed.

Free your skin and your body�10055;steam❇.

Butt play. ❇steam room, $125 hour Steam massage. Lotions oils and creams. *.

Neuro. Body slides. Reverse. Prostate. Deep. Light. Beautiful staff some pt dancers. We are at your service 8 am_11 7 days.

Beautiful black white Asian and Indian ladies! Cash only.

Call us. Your fantasy awaits. We are the best Fetish & butt rubs welcome.

Post I'd: 22527867 cleveland.Total ripoff. They have been around awhile, but recently opened more locations, They had a Kamms location, and a downtown. Now they have a new kamms location, a downtown and an east side. I went to the Kamms, paid the massage fee. Went into the room was asked for another 20 for the masseuse to become naked. She was a 4, and huge, so I declined. 15 minutes into the massage I was offered a handy for an extra 100. I almost fell off the table. I declined. Received a laskluster remaining massage. WIll never go back. I even emailed the owner. She was a total *****. Save your cash. With the way they are advertising, it is just a matter of time before five o busts them.

DeskJockey
12-03-15, 15:25

If interested, known seniors only PM. Not going public given sorry state of parlors nowadays.As a FYI, they have at least 4 cameras in this establishment.

Goaloh
12-07-15, 20:35
As a FYI, they have at least 4 cameras in this establishment.All these new massage places and true AMPs have cams. It is for their own security. Tiger has 2 cams facing the parking lot / one at the door and one when you get inside. The others have them at the doors and hallways. I would have them too with some.

Of the loony toons out there. Sounds like another paranoid mongler.

PhlipPhlop
12-14-15, 11:22
All these new massage places and true AMPs have cams. It is for their own security. Tiger has 2 cams facing the parking lot / one at the door and one when you get inside. The others have them at the doors and hallways. I would have them too with some.

Of the loony toons out there. Sounds like another paranoid mongler.Tiger has a kitchen downstairs and a load of surveillance down there, it is for their and our protection incase uncle comes a visiting.

Goaloh
12-14-15, 13:55
Tiger has a kitchen downstairs and a load of surveillance down there, it is for their and our protection incase uncle comes a visiting.Cameras are normal now in any business. Where I work, we have 19 of them and will be putting up more next year. When you are in Home Depot / Walmart or Lowes, look up. You will see them all over, especially because they have a open structure and not a drop.

Ceiling.

KustomVette
12-15-15, 09:56
I've been to the Brunswick AMP a few times. Not much to report but a good massage is available. It's just too expensive to get what you want ($60 massage with a $40 tip) vs what you can get elsewhere for that price.

Probably won't be back.

Goaloh
12-16-15, 14:38
I've been to the Brunswick AMP a few times. Not much to report but a good massage is available. It's just too expensive to get what you want ($60 massage with a $40 tip) vs what you can get elsewhere for that price.

Probably won't be back.If I do not get a happy, then I just tip 20. The one in Lakewood gave me a happy, but it was lackluster and she was pudgy. She was expecting more than 20, but I didn't do it.

Rpibble
12-19-15, 18:21
Tried an AMP in Strongsville this week, got an actual massage with firm pressure on the muscles in my shoulder which even I could feel were tight. The whole thing was uncovered with some teasing but was told I had to finish on my own. Too bad.

Any one try the 4 hand massage at the AMP by marks in strongsville? Sounds hot but I haven't gotten there to try it yet.

XRayer
12-26-15, 18:43
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-sensual-nude-no-rush-upscale-full-body-massage-look-no-further-call-didn't even6235366.

Texted and set up everything with organization.

Asked if she could do deep tissue for the better part of an hour. I've never cared for light touch. She said she could.

I arrive and wait a couple minutes. . she walks to the house. A couple of guys are hanging about too but never saw them again.

We get comfortable. Well I do. She stayed 95% dressed. Kind of figured it would be poor at this point, and it was.

Half-hearted massage efforts and then complained she has carpal tunnel. Hmmmm. Why would you offer massages with that issue?

So I get a 30 min. Piss poor massage. She asks if I want the happy ending for another 20. I say no way. I didn't even get my full hour yet. She says that her hands hurt and leaves.

I suggest you not waste you time or funds on this one.

BTW. The happy ending was a hand ending.

Total damage 0. 75 and of course my time. Could have been worse but I will NOT repeat.

Cheetah688
12-27-15, 11:07
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-sensual-nude-no-rush-upscale-full-body-massage-look-no-further-call-didn't even6235366.

Asked if she could do deep tissue for the better part of an hour. I've never cared for light touch. She said she could.

I arrive and wait a couple minutes. . she walks to the house. A couple of guys are hanging about too but never saw them again.

We get comfortable. Well I do. She stayed 95% dressed. Kind of figured it would be poor at this point, and it was.

Half-hearted massage efforts and then complained she has carpal tunnel. Hmmmm. Why would you offer massages with that issue?

So I get a 30 min. Piss poor massage. She asks if I want the happy ending for another 20. I say no way. I didn't even get my full hour yet. She says that her hands hurt and leaves.

Total damage 0. 75 and of course my time. Could have been worse but I will NOT repeat.Bad link.

Blah blah message too short blah blah blah let's try again.

Bad link.

LonelyGuy1976
12-27-15, 17:39

Total damage 0. 75 and of course my time. Could have been worse but I will NOT repeat.

Bad link.

Blah blah message too short blah blah blah let's try again.

Bad link.http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-sensual-nude-no-rush-upscale-full-body-massage-look-no-further-call-now/26235366

That carpal tunnel thing might be one of the oldest bs lines in the book. I always figured those pictures to be fake anyways.

Dam2725
12-28-15, 08:27
I called inquiring about her http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100hh-120hr-nuru-spl-today-only-sarah-ready-to-have-fun-cc-acpt/19028087 but instead a girl named Kristy stated that she shares a phone with this said Sarah, the girl in the ad. Since I was up for nuru, I thought what the hell. Anyway, arrived at the place in Parma, this Kristy chick was severely crack rough in the face. She gave a pretty decent nuru, but the girls working there were loud, obnoxious, ghetto and unprofessional. Left happy, as I left, the Kristy stated that I could call her anytime since I had her number! So I guess the girl in the ad does not exist. I did a photo search in the main image search engines and I didn't get any results. Oh well, it's still a bait and switch in my book and I do not recommend.

ThissGuyy211
12-28-15, 19:27
Has anyone tried http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-leeh-happy-holidays-let-me-warm-you-up100-nuru-spl-cc-accpt/20300199 I was wondering if she's worth it and if the place is nice. Also http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-lucky-come-warm-up-with-me-100hh-nuru-spl-here-till-cc-accepted/25051658 is at the same place. Any reviews?

Goaloh
12-29-15, 10:59
Has anyone tried http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-leeh-happy-holidays-let-me-warm-you-up100-nuru-spl-cc-accpt/20300199 I was wondering if she's worth it and if the place is nice. Also http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-lucky-come-warm-up-with-me-100hh-nuru-spl-here-till-cc-accepted/25051658 is at the same place. Any reviews?Those all look like fake pics to me.

Goaloh
12-29-15, 11:01
http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-sensual-nude-no-rush-upscale-full-body-massage-look-no-further-call-now/26235366

That carpal tunnel thing might be one of the oldest bs lines in the book. I always figured those pictures to be fake anyways.The massage therapists that do deep tissue on a regular basis have a limited life time to do massage and do get carpal tunnel after awhile.

Goaloh
12-29-15, 11:07
Has anyone tried http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-leeh-happy-holidays-let-me-warm-you-up100-nuru-spl-cc-accpt/20300199 I was wondering if she's worth it and if the place is nice. Also http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-lucky-come-warm-up-with-me-100hh-nuru-spl-here-till-cc-accepted/25051658 is at the same place. Any reviews?Fake pics.

She has another ad with that number and not the same girl.

http://www.skipsweb.com/profiles/253288.html

Cyrus2
12-29-15, 11:19
Has anyone tried http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-leeh-happy-holidays-let-me-warm-you-up100-nuru-spl-cc-accpt/20300199 I was wondering if she's worth it and if the place is nice. Also http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-lucky-come-warm-up-with-me-100hh-nuru-spl-here-till-cc-accepted/25051658 is at the same place. Any reviews?I have not met her but recognize the phone number. I met Fatima from this group. She was nice and provided a decent massage and etc. She definitely was not a rip off and I enjoyed meeting her. But I did not go back due to privacy concerns. The place is shared. If you don't mind that, you can give them a try. I do not know about the lady in the picture through.

Levii
12-31-15, 08:16
Dreamt of hitting a new AMP in SW suburb based on another Seniors recommendation but they asked me to come back so I hit another nearby. Plot to new spot and she said 40 minute, then let me take a nap in the other room because it was late. I agreed because she was one of the best looking attendants I've seen at these spots.

Massage was ok but flip was better! The boys got a lot of love and. 3 later I was staring at and dining on some fine Asian silk. YMMV and it was still self serve but the snack helped take my mind off things and all the other bad dreams.

Hookedonpun
12-31-15, 13:01
Dreamt of hitting a new AMP in SW suburb based on another Seniors recommendation but they asked me to come back so I hit another nearby. Plot to new spot and she said 40 minute, then let me take a nap in the other room because it was late. I agreed because she was one of the best looking attendants I've seen at these spots.

Massage was ok but flip was better! The boys got a lot of love and. 3 later I was staring at and dining on some fine Asian silk. YMMV and it was still self serve but the snack helped take my mind off things and all the other bad dreams.Your saying she let you dine but you had to jerkvur self off? WTF.

Chadcarpenter
12-31-15, 14:54

Massage was ok but flip was better! The boys got a lot of love and. 3 later I was staring at and dining on some fine Asian silk. YMMV and it was still self serve but the snack helped take my mind off things and all the other bad dreams.This is not helpful in the least. Are you bragging or are you looking to provide helpful info? If so a location might be in order.

Sorry, but yours was a frustrating comment because of its lack of detail.

JamesDean23
12-31-15, 17:48
Hey fellas, new poster but have been on her for a little while now, usually just trying to be safe and do my homework for my fun. But I just wanted to introduce my self and say hi.

Goaloh
12-31-15, 18:41
This is not helpful in the least. Are you bragging or are you looking to provide helpful info? If so a location might be in order.

Sorry, but yours was a frustrating comment because of its lack of detail.Another person dreaming? Sounds like either is it that Vamp dude under another name or someone associated with him. The AMP at (216) XXX-3616 (16360 Pearl Road, Strongsville) sounds like the one that was visited. You can feel her up all over her body and she's doesn't mind and you have to finish yourself off. She has a rocking bod, nice ass and great natural firm tits. I saw her on Christmas eve. She was the only one working.

Hookedonpun
12-31-15, 21:21
Hey fellas, new poster but have been on her for a little while now, usually just trying to be safe and do my homework for my fun. But I just wanted to introduce my self and say hi.May all of your posts be more detailed than levii's.

Valdez
01-01-16, 01:12
I have not met her but recognize the phone number. I met Fatima from this group. She was nice and provided a decent massage and etc. She definitely was not a rip off and I enjoyed meeting her. But I did not go back due to privacy concerns. The place is shared. If you don't mind that, you can give them a try. I do not know about the lady in the picture through.http://celebritysnapchat.co/claudia-alende-snapchat/

Or.

https://www.facebook.com/claudiaalendeoficial

But I don't think she will show up for the massage. If she does, I want a spot in the long line.

CTownRJ
01-01-16, 09:24
May all of your posts be more detailed than levii's.And may all of your posts provide a link, when necessary.

Simm676
01-02-16, 11:59
Any experience / news on this place?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-location-new-girls-new-new-new/26215656

JamesDean23
01-02-16, 18:26
Another person dreaming? Sounds like either is it that Vamp dude under another name or someone associated with him. The AMP at (216) XXX-3616 (16360 Pearl Road, Strongsville) sounds like the one that was visited. You can feel her up all over her body and she's doesn't mind and you have to finish yourself off. She has a rocking bod, nice ass and great natural firm tits. I saw her on Christmas eve. She was the only one working.I too visited on Christmas eve and can confirm all that was in play. . Self serve but roaming Is definitely permitted.

One Good Tug
01-03-16, 12:32
Any experience / news on this place?

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-location-new-girls-new-new-new/26215656Looks to be the same as this Aubrey:

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lovely-ms-aubreyandlt3-im-avail-now-returns-get-a-surprise/23206013

IIRC. Mixed reviews here about her. I have never seen her. Lots of cross. Linking of her pictures and phone number on live rub reviews dot com. (I searched there for Aubrey).

JamesDean23
01-03-16, 19:31
Took my first visit out east and got to meet cherry. She is a real good time. Gave my admission to the lady up front and let the fun began. Took me to the shower for a good lather and a BBBJ. Then to the sauna for a little bit of the same. The we wound up in the room for my massage where she asked about extras which I would obviously oblige. Before the flip she RJ me then picked up where we left off in the sauna before cfs to round out the whole experience. She's definitely a keeper. $ 60 was the damage.

Goaloh
01-04-16, 03:01
Took my first visit out east and got to meet cherry. She is a real good time. Gave my admission to the lady up front and let the fun began. Took me to the shower for a good lather and a BBBJ. Then to the sauna for a little bit of the same. The we wound up in the room for my massage where she asked about extras which I would obviously oblige. Before the flip she RJ me then picked up where we left off in the sauna before cfs to round out the whole experience. She's definitely a keeper. $ 60 was the damage.Legit post?

Goaloh
01-04-16, 04:13
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/0105-open-soon-grand-opening-c-and-l-relaxation-massage/26753740

Cleveland area is becoming just like CBUS. All these DIY places.

Goaloh
01-04-16, 08:07
http://celebritysnapchat.co/claudia-alende-snapchat/

Or.

https://www.facebook.com/claudiaalendeoficial

But I don't think she will show up for the massage. If she does, I want a spot in the long line.What would a Brazilian model be doing in Ohio. Seriously.

Ceasar160
01-05-16, 09:47
What would a Brazilian model be doing in Ohio. Seriously.That's called sarcasm. Lmbo.

Sweetg
01-06-16, 17:48
What's up with Cougar at Mike's? No reviews since she went "independent".

JamesDean23
01-06-16, 22:45
Legit post?Why wouldn't be legit?

JamesDean23
01-06-16, 22:48
Legit post?I apologize. I got the 2 names mixed up. It was most definitely tiger. Sorry for the confusion. It was my first trip so I was debating between the two. I think I made the right choice with Tiger.