PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Monaco GP
02-25-06, 15:33
Ok so this is not going to be very informative. I have a request. Does anyone know where I can find some of the former Illusions / Club 22 girls. I am particularily looking for Suzie or the very thin Desirae (there were two girls that went by Desirae).

How about relaying some stories from these cubs if you have them. Remember Louie and how he would come over to you and put his hands on your shoulders to signal the girls you were OK?

Just throwing it out there.

Second Timer
03-07-06, 16:08
My first post here. I wanted to respond to the "Illusions Girls" post. I don't know the two you asked about (maybe if I saw them I would recognize) however, Venee who is one of the prettiest black girls I ever met works at Amber Lounge. She also works out of O'Malley's on I think Thursday nights. Tough to get with her though as she has the guys waiting in line at the bar. There are a few girls that work at Stage Two Downtown that are from Illusions and Club 22 along with Louie who runs the place. He told me he's thinking of opening a new place C-Town but that was proably a year ago. Anymore I just go with regulars I've known for a while or Eros-Ohio.com. Yeah, it's outrageously expensive but I've had some good fun as a result.

Lazyiguana
03-08-06, 22:59
OK, I'm posting some simple questions cause it has been awhile since I have had any street action, basically since I was ass whooped on the east side(read old post). So I am looking for a good strip club with play on the west side preferably, but will settle for the east side if no one knows of a west side place.

Also, what is the best way to test if a lady is offering seconds from a club, without insulting the good ones. The reason I ask is I was at Amber's, this hot little number was straight hand jacking me off through my pants, she was even nibbling the little guy(once again, through the pants). When I offered her more money for more service, she copped a massive attitude. The way I asked was "That dance was awesome baby, I was wondering if you offered anything more private?" Any help is appreciated.

This stuff is helpful to our LE readers, so if you just want to PM me feel free.

Mickey7
03-09-06, 14:31
This is an interesting thread bringing back some old memories. First off my favorite line is "do you ever do private shows?". This has seemed to work well for me and it doesn't offend those that don't do anything on the side. I've used it in dives and in some of the better places. It has worked many a time.

I remember the old Tramend lounge on Broadway. It since has been torn down. I never got any real "hard stuff" in there but it was common practice to do a little "fingering" with some of the girls. I even did some "eating" in the big booth and had my c*ck worked pretty good several times. I was offered fs in the back room but never took anyone up on it mainly because I didn't care for the girl. There was a black guy who came in there who was a legend. He always wore a hat and usually rode a bike which he parked inside up by the front door. Several of the girls said he was crazy, "he wanted to f*ck in the corner for $20". I talked to him on one occasion and he said he would just come right out and ask them if they would. He said you'd be surprised how much p*ssy he got throughout the years in there. I guess he did have quite a few who took him up on his offer.

I did have a "one in a million" experience happen to me back in December. The first and only time something like it ever happened to me in a strip club. I'm not really proud of it because it wasn't very good thinking on my part. I'll submit a report on it later.

Monaco GP
03-11-06, 11:42
I am going to have to check our Stage 2.

Here are some other names from the later days of Illusions. Perhaps they will jog some memories. Sadie, Regan, Candy (I wonder if she is the same Candy now bartending at Stage 2), Crystal (early 90's), Latisha (thin Hispanic). There were so many over the years I can picture a bunch of them but don't remember their names.

Second Timer
03-11-06, 14:16
I didn't go to Illusions that far back (early 90's) it was more like mid to late 90's for me but here's the progression that I've observed with these girls. When Illusions finally went under, a portion of the gals went with Louie to Club 22 (that place rocked even though you never knew if someone was going to storm the place a shootin'. Louie kept that shotgun behind the bar in the big drawer), another portion went to Pinky's abeit a small amount. When Club 22 bellyed-up some of those girls went to Stage Two (I think that's the name, it's changed a bunch) and when Pinky's folded ALOT of those girls went to Lisa's Caberet in Akron. These are the girls I'm most familiar with and have given three or four of them rides down to Akron for favors :) So to sum it all up, the only places with any action are Lisa's and MAYBE that Stage Two although the selection at Stage Two was questionable and the three HUMUNGOUS dead roaches in the men's bathroom were enough for me to steer clear of the place indefinitely! I will keep my eye peeled for former Illusions girls cuz we know if they worked at Illusions they.

Jc2535
07-07-06, 12:49
I will be in town for business next week and I'm looking for any recommendations on good strip clubs in town. I will be staying by the airport

Dem Gnomes
07-12-06, 19:25
Any info on a club called "Secrets?" What's the mileage, the cost structure, the burn rate?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Dem Curious Gnomes

Evil Mister X
07-16-06, 13:27
Any info on a club called "Secrets?" What's the mileage, the cost structure, the burn rate?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Dem Curious GnomesI went to Secrets twice a couple months ago. Both times I was there, I saw the same entertainer. I don't remember her name, but she had dark hair, a great body, and from the chit chat both time, she said she grew up in Niles.

Anyway, they have this arrangement where you can buy a wristband, and that allows you to go up into the upstairs of the club. I did this twice with the same girl. From the moment I bought the band, and walking up the stairs to the loft, I was paying for her time. So, if you take one song to wander on up there, you are still expected to pay for that song!

I didn't realize that the first time, but the first time, I didn't really care that much. Reason being that this dancer dry humped me to my complete satisfaction, so really, the cost of one extra song didn't bother me all that much.

But the second time I went (a couple of weeks later), the bouncer kept walking by -- like every 30 seconds or so. And he yelled at me once for touching her, when all I had done was have my hand NEXT to her leg on the couch cushion while she was straddled over me. He kept walking by, staring and glaring, so I cut it off early. She insisted that I pay for the extra song again. I told her that it was crap, since all we did was walk up here, and by the time we got seated, the next song had started. She said it didn't matter, that the house would take it from her whether I paid her or not. So I paid for the extra song. But I'm not going back. Either she was scamming me, or the joint screws their entertainers. Either way, I'm done with it.

If you go anyway, and decide to eat at the bar, the steak sandwich is pretty good. I'd avoid the wristband deal, unless you don't mind the paying for songs you spend together walking up the steps. And know that even with the hot chick from Niles, YMMV, depending on whether the bouncer is hovering. If not, grab onto her hips and grind away. Otherwise, forget it.

Mark Novak
07-27-06, 10:38
Went over to the club two nights ago at Fox's Den. It is hit and miss there. Good dancers stay for a short time then move on. Saw this balck girl named Diamond, nice look and full tits. Dances are priced at $ 10 per set. She does all the right things and when you you are good and hard, she works her her hips and small frame to give your cock a good sqeeze. I was in shorts she worked her hand up into my pants and gave me a nice hand job until the song was done. Sat with me at the talbe for last part of her shift and she bought drinks, that was a first. She seem to want to do was stroke my leg and keep warm, because of the a/c was on full. Did general talk and everyone once a while would lean in and give some real nice deep kisses. I kept a nice hardon the whole time she was around. Offered to give her a ride home, hoping for some one on one time. She said she had to pick up her kids, but gave me her cell number (tested does work). She said that she is looking to vacation with a friend soon and would provide services to the right friend. So who knows. This day was not normal and was one of my best day's ever at a club.

Dem Gnomes
07-27-06, 22:26
Wow wow wow! Where does Diamond want to go on vacation?

(And are you going to take her?)

Dem Intrigued Gnomes

Member #2862
08-04-06, 22:15
Went to Amber's on Thursday. What a joke the Brookpark clubs are. Some hot babes, but they are required to sell 12-13 drinks per shift. I got one dance and bolted, luckily I had a massage appointment fo 1pm.

Tampa Monger
08-05-06, 14:13
God what a sorry state of affairs. I lived in Cleveland most of my life, up until 1999, when I moved to Tampa, FL.

I still have family in Cleveland and go back to visit every year, and usually I'll try out some of the local pussy. Things aren't what they used to be, but even at their best in the old days it can't compare to Tampa, which is still a smorgasbord of pussy despite Mayor Iorio's futile attempts to put a stop to it.

I still miss Cleveland sometimes, but definitely not when it comes to pussy. :)

The only exception is this chick named Victoria who lived in Kent. She was about 19 and had dropped out of school. I'd go over to her apartment for a sloppy, playful, cum-swallowing BBBJ, still the best I've ever had, bar none. $100. But that was almost ten years ago.

Jay1980
09-07-06, 18:02
Went to the Cleveland PM in Valley View for the first time a few weeks ago and I loved it. On Friday and Saturday they have a shower show that is great, two girls going at it in a shower. Alot of good looking girls there and the prices aren't bad. $3 door, $10 topless and $20 nude. I had a black dancer that pretty much fucked me while giving me a lap dance.

Dem Gnomes
09-24-06, 17:03
I was in town some time ago and a guy at work recommended the Lido club. Apparently he was a friend of the bouncer, or some such. From what I can tell the club is owned or managed by an Eastern European group of some kind. (Definitely not Russian, and there is no mafia. Get that out of your mind.)

The girls were mixed in every dimension: a really pretty hispanic looking waitress, some WOC looking skinny girls, one super-athletic girl with insane bolt-ons looking like a total strip-club pro. I saw a really nice looking short white blonde with spectacular naturals (they were "back trouble soon" big) but she was busy all night.

The club is rectangular, divided into three parts. You enter on the long side. When you walk in, part 1 ("the dark main bar") is to your left, parts 2 and 3 are to your right, and you're in part 2.

Part 1, the dark main bar, is the main bar. It's a square bar, with a big display of bottles of whatever piled up in the center. There is a "back stage" in this area, and supposedly the girls dance on the back stage whenever someone is in the main bar. The first time I was there, this didn't happen, but I was one of about three customers, so go figure. I call it the dark main bar because it's really dim back there.

Part 2, the main stage, is the part you walk in to. When you walk in, the main stage is a mirrored runway to your right. To the right and ahead of you are several tables with half-circle benches. Behind this row of tables are the bathrooms on the far wall. Every time I walked in, there was a $5 cover. It doesn't seem like the best neighborhood, so figure that for a nuisance fee to keep the trash out. Considering the price of the drinks (see below) I made the $5 back in about 10 minutes.

This section doesn't seem very efficient: they could probably get a lot more people in if they figured out a better way to lay out the room. Smaller "cafeteria" tables or something. The pretty hispanic waitress mentioned earlier was working this section. Very pretty face, some nice 2-kid cleavage, a big ass and "grippin' hips." You know she needs a spanking, but your hand will get tired before you're done...

Part 3 is the "VIP lounge." This is kind of a joke, since the requirement for "vip"-ness is to walk up three steps and sit down. Depending on what day you visit, there may be a different waitress serving this section. I liked the downstairs girl better, but when they added the 2nd waitress, there was no more room downstairs. There is a separate bar for this section, tended by a girl named "Sandy." Sandy is a pretty white girl, "healthy fat" if you will, with a set of big natural-looking breasts that need to breathe, or something: she dresses like a St. Pauli Girl commercial, with the plunging neckline for ventilation. Mmmm, donuts! If she offered body-shots off those tits, I'd become an alcoholic.

Anyway, I was surprised to find that no matter which bottle of Scotch I pointed at, they were all $5 on the rocks. I don't know if that means that the bottles were bought separately from the contents, but I do know that the restaurant in my hotel charged $7 for scotch on the rocks, so not only was the view better, but the price was, too.
(And let's face it: after scotch #3, who cares if they all came from the same plastic jug.)

The girls seem nice and trashy, just like I like 'em. (http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=330) None of this "evening gown promenade" stuff. Most of the girls were chunky or thick. I like that, especially when you add some full-grown sweater puppies into the mix. There were a couple of skinny girls, with and without curves. Two were very muscular, including the ultra-pro I mentioned. Some of the other skinny girls had that WOC muscle tone that turns me completely off.

Bizarrely, it's a little bit of a mexican ficha bar: you buy the girls drinks, they sit and talk. Drinks for girls are $8, no matter what you buy. If you have any conversational skills, this is way cheaper (figure $4 drink and $4 tip) than dollar-tipping. That's what the O-rings they're wearing as bracelets are about. I'll bet you could get knifed for trying to mess with those bracelets, so plan accordingly.

There are $10 table dances, with a little slide-and-grind going on, but frankly it's not real rewarding. If you were sitting at a stool in the dark main bar, and if you could get a table dance there, it might get better: I didn't sit there so I don't know.

I was there late in the week, but not on the weekend. One girl said that it got busy on the weekend. Good for me that I didn't go then, eh?

Anyway, there's a Taco Bell down the block in case you get the late-night munchies, so that's a bonus. Lido doesn't serve food, but some takeout is available in at least two flavors.

Keep yer stick on the ice,

Dem Travelin' Gnomes

Illini333
10-01-06, 10:28
In the general reports someone told me on W 25th street they have strip clubs that are majority hispanic. Which ones are they? Are they any good? I did find one on another website that said it was mostly Puerto Rican and it is called Peek a Boo. Anyone been there? Thanks for the help.

BillFromOhio
10-03-06, 16:39
I am going to be in Cleveland at the end of the month for a concert. I am planning on going to a strip club afterwards. The only problem is that one of the people I am going with is only 19. Are there any clubs that are 18 and over instead of 21? If so where are they?

Thanks

Little One
04-19-07, 02:08
Stopped at Buggsy's on W25th. They have changed their staff over the past 2 weeks. Hardly new a sole and the place was a ghost town. The girls were not bad but real huslers. One thing that was nice about budgsy's vs the big name club was the ability to sit and talk to the girls. The new girls were all on the go. If you weren't spending big $$ they weren't intested. Club is now a mix of races. 1/3 white, 1/3 latino, 1/3 black.

Years ago when W25 ws hopping there use to be a weekly magazine. This magazine showed pictures of the girls at each of the strip clubs. What ever happened to this magazine. This magazine was great for keeping tabs on favorite dancers as they always seemed to hop from bar to bar.

Someone told me they are fixing up the old foxed den on clark. Does anyone know if this is true?

Saw some work being done on Sam's club. A van was delivering new tables. Any possibility that Sam's is going to re-open?

Doe anyone have any small strip joints worth talking about. With the changes at Buggsys I need a new place to go to.

Dubliner
05-24-07, 15:41
Wow! Visited Christie's last night. Haven't been there since they renovated the place. It looks like the Playboy Mansion! Anyway, the girls were very hot, the LD's were quite poor and rushed (with a few exceptions). All-in-all I would highly recommend Christie's over any other I've been to in Cleveland.

That leads me to my next post, which I will post seperately..

Cheers,

Dubliner

Dubliner
05-24-07, 15:57
Went to Motion in Cleveland last night. What a f***ing disaster. There was no cover charge (but that was the only good thing I have to say about the place).

The dancers were totally disinterested (and there were only 4 of 'em there). One dancer didn't even take off any clothing. Not a thing. (eventually I did). Oh and get this... The stage was empty at one time for almost 3 full songs. If it wern't for the Puerto Rican chick that was there, I would have ran out of the place.

Dancers looks: 4 out of 10
Dancers Attitude: 2 out of 10
Decor: 2 out of 10
Price: 6 out of 10
VIP Room: 9 out of 10

The place does have a decent VIP room for lapdances (upstairs). Very private. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

Go to Christie's Cabaret instead!

Cheers,

Dubliner

Stamina Jim
05-26-07, 08:59
Anyone have an update to how the new laws that were passed affect things?

Supposed the dancers have to stay so far away? Haven't had the chance to visit a club myself yet.

Little One
05-26-07, 11:30
Anyone have an update to how the new laws that were passed affect things?

Supposed the dancers have to stay so far away? Haven't had the chance to visit a club myself yet.I haven't seen any change regarding the 6 ft rule. Did this law actually pass. The last I heard it did not have the support necessary to pass the state congress. If it did pass the industry is dead.

I have seen a huge change regarding the smoking ban. The bars I've been too are following the ban. This is stip clubs and non-stip clubs. At times it seems there are more people out front smoking than there are inside drinking. As a monger this is challenging especially with the bars on the normal troll. You'll see something nice on the street, think you found something new, and then reallize its a smoker from the local bar hitting a cigarette.

Anyone else having this problem?

walrus
06-03-07, 12:37
What is the stage area like at Christie's Cabaret? The last I went many months ago, it seemed rather impersonal given that there were no seats directly in front of the main stage area. In contrast, the Hustler Club has seats all around the stage so you can get a good view.

Benchseats Rock
06-12-07, 04:21
The Bigger Picture: Adult Businesses Raising Funds To Defeat SB 16
By: Mark Kernes
Posted: 4:30 pm PDT 6-11-2007

CLEVELAND - Over the past few years, it's almost been a matter of faith that the legal interests of adult book and video stores and adult nightclubs have been so different that there's been little sense in trying to work together.

Thank you, Citizens for Community Values (CCV): You've changed all that.

CCV, of course, was the sponsor of the petition drive that put SB 16, the so-called "Community Defense Act" (CDA), before the Ohio legislature, and having passed both houses there, is due to go into effect on September 4, though without the signature of Gov. Ted Strickland.

The main problems with SB 16 are its midnight-to-6 a.m. "curfew" for adult businesses, and it prohibition on dancers touching patrons or even each other while the dancers are nude or semi-nude, on penalty of a possible 30 days in jail and a $250 fine, even for accidental touching. And if the touching involves the areas of the tits, pussy or ass, the possible penalty rises to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.

But as much support as these measures have had among church groups, and as much as CCV has trumpeted its victory on conservative websites, the majority of Ohio's press has editorialized in favor of keeping the law off the books, and several "Buckeye State" legislators themselves have spoken in opposition to the bill.

But with the law scheduled to take effect less than 90 days from today's date, the Buckeye Association of Club Executives (BACE) has launched a petition drive to put the bill before the state's voters by adding a referendum to the November ballot – which drive, if successful, would keep the bill from becoming law until sanctioned by the citizenry.

"We have a formidable challenge," cautioned J. Michael Murray, the primary attorney working on the petition effort. "We've got a short time frame. Ohio law only provides a 90 day period within which to gather signatures. We need what works out to be a little over 241,000 signatures. However, in addition to achieving that gross number, we also have to make sure that those signatures come from at least 44 of the 88 counties in Ohio, and in each of those 44 counties, you have to achieve a number of signatures equal to 3% of the people in that county who voted in the last gubernatorial election. Let's say in County X, 27,000 people voted in the last election; you have to get 3% of 27,000 to sign the petition from that county."

It'll be a daunting task, since outside of the major metropolitan areas, much of Ohio is religiously conservative – a fact that CCV exploited in arranging for a conservative polling company to survey just 500 residents to "reveal" that roughly two-thirds of this tiny sample support the CDA's censorious objectives.

Another problem is that before the petition drive can even begin, BACE must submit its petition and supporting documentation to two state agencies for approval, each of which has 10 business days to issue its stamp of approval ... and the clock keeps running during that approval process.

The petition drive has bipartisan support in the adult community. Besides BACE, video and novelty distributors General Video of America (GVA) and Trans-World News (TWN) have committed significant resources to the fight, as has the Lion's Den chain of adult retail stores ... but even their backing won't be enough.

"We've spent over $1 million on the campaign against SB 16 so far; half a million just in the last 12 months," said Jim Everett, president of Free Speech Coalition and a consultant for Lion's Den. "We need to come up with another $320,000 by June 26 to get this petition drive up and running in all the stores and clubs in Ohio."

"We're fundraising like crazy," announced GVA CEO Rondee Kamins. "We're having bake sales; we're selling things; we're having raffles – it definitely is the priority in our stores and in our building. We will have volunteers at our stores who will just work on the petitions."

The fear is that if CCV is successful in inflicting its "time, place and manner" restrictions in Ohio, it will use that success as the basis for a nationwide campaign to place the same (or harsher) restrictions on adult businesses in other states – and then the fight will get really expensive.

"The cost of this is going to be enormous," Murray calculated, "so we're hoping that the entire adult industry will help Ohio, because the funding for gathering the signatures and ultimately running the campaign is going to be expensive, but the cause is just, the imperative is there, the need is urgent, the danger is clear and present, and we have to do whatever we can to maximize our ability to win this at the polls."

Contributions are being accepted through a number of different means, though all will wind up in the same coffer. Checks, made out to "BACE," can be sent to:

BACE

c/o Rondee Kamins

3700 Kelley Ave.

Cleveland, OH 44114

Or,

BACE

C/O LD Management

Attention: Jim Everett

110 East Wilson Ridge Rd. Suite 100

Worthington, Ohio 43085

Or over the internet by following the directions at:

http://www.baceohio.com/Donate.html?cb5400

The entire adult industry in Ohio is behind this effort, but winning will take more than that. Adult businesses and personnel are being asked to contribute whatever they can, to reach the estimated $1.2 million necessary to beat back the forces of religious repression.

Please give what you can ... or more.

Scoundrel
06-12-07, 08:01
I'm glad we live close to the Canadian border..

Their strip clubs offer better entertainment anyway!

EasyDusit
06-12-07, 09:37
Agreed, the Sundowner in Niagara Falls is Great!

I'm glad we live close to the Canadian border........their strip clubs offer better entertainment anyway!

Rob Hay
07-27-07, 16:34
I received stick shift for a release from a perky young blonde name Tracy at Motions. She even did a little head action through the shorts. This place does have a couple of cute girls.

New Kidd
08-25-07, 13:32
I am to be wed soon and I would like a little info prior to my last night out as a free man. Ya see im on this board so yeah 4 marriage either way anyone have any good experiences out in Clev? I took out my buddy for his last day and Christies was horrible. All insight appreciated.

Little One
11-09-07, 20:21
Well Monroe's is gone. I drove past and there is nothing left after the fire last night. Not even a wall standing. I wonder what the fire marshall will report? Insurance Fraud, disgruntled customer, or Gang/mob/competition?

So that means there is now only 2 strip clubs left on or near W25Th. How times have changed. 10 years ago the area was loaded with strip clubs. And the girls were mostly decent looking.

When I moved to Cleveland 25 years ago there had to be 30 small whole in the wall strip clubs. Outside of the big name clubs I can only think of 5 clubs left. 2 on W25Th, 1 on W117, 1 on Clark down by W85Th, and I believe there is one pig pen left down by Lincoln park. From what I hear even the big names clubs down in the flats are falling apart.

Whats the deal? Girls to lazy/lame to dance? Guys to cheap to tip? Girls switching to escorting? What happened to being able to stop at a small club - have a beer and look at a nice set of tits?

Firemanoh
11-12-07, 12:59
Where are the ones on W25th / W117th? I travel to Lakewood often and look for things to kill time.

Big Chriscle
11-12-07, 16:10
Where are the ones on W25th / W117th? I travel to Lakewood often and look for things to kill time.Lido lounge is north of I-90 on W117th across from Home Depot and next to Advance Auto. Bugsey's is south of I-90 on 25th on west side of the street.

Big Chriscle
11-12-07, 16:17
Well Monroe's is gone. I drove past and there is nothing left after the fire last night. Not even a wall standing. I wonder what the fire marshall will report? Insurance Fraud, disgruntled customer, or Gang/mob/competition?

So that means there is now only 2 strip clubs left on or near W25Th. How times have changed. 10 years ago the area was loaded with strip clubs. And the girls were mostly decent looking.

When I moved to Cleveland 25 years ago there had to be 30 small whole in the wall strip clubs. Outside of the big name clubs I can only think of 5 clubs left. 2 on W25Th, 1 on W117, 1 on Clark down by W85Th, and I believe there is one pig pen left down by Lincoln park. From what I hear even the big names clubs down in the flats are falling apart.I remember when Monroe's first open because I had been going to Teasers a block a way. Was in Monroe's a couple of times. Now Teasers is pizza joint. The number of places has been dwindling.

Firemanoh
11-14-07, 12:13
Thanks Big

Firemanoh
12-10-07, 10:33
Well, I am going to make a trip to Lido. Found where it is, but didn't have a chance that day. I must admit I am a little hesitant, as 1 review called it the Aldi's of topless joints. However, I need to see some bitties and am curious as to the mileage.

Hookedonpun
12-10-07, 23:15
lidos is a dive, was there about a month ago and well all is well in the mob but the rest of us customers just got to sit there feeling uncumfortable with not even a hello from any of the dancers, place is strange

Firemanoh
12-18-07, 23:25
Went to Lido's. Not too many people there, as I was there kind of early ( 8:30). I agree that many of the girls tended to hang out towards the back. Also, it seemed as though if a girl was talking to you, the others wouldn't come around. Kind of weird.

Mr Bill
01-10-08, 11:21
I have patronized all the CrazyHorse Saloons around Cleveland for years. However the Bedford Heights Club on Miles road has become my club of choice. The downstairs area remained the same since it was opened. Food is hit or miss. Other than Wednesday’s $5.00 stake and potato lunch and Friday’s $7.95 all you can eat Prime Rib Buffet.

The upstairs VIP section was transformed into very clean and very private cubicles a while back. Each with a leather couch, leather chair and a table or two. Totally private screened in from the rest. One even has a realistic looking fireplace! Five topless dances for $100.00, $80.00 goes to the dancer and $20.00 to the club. They have since eliminated totally nude dances. Once you get to know the ladies most become extremely accommodating in the VIP rooms. Need I say more??

Being a regular I generally visit on days. But over the past six months many of the daytime hot girls have been departing, claiming it is too slow and not making any money. Most of their replacements are rather bland to say the least. Now it’s more hit or miss. Fortunately you’ll find one or two that’ll put a smile on your face.

More ever I used to show up at nights about once a month. A practice that I have since discontinued. After having spent one of the most disappointing five hour evening in a strip club in my life. I won’t waste time going over the gruesome details. Lets leave it at the night girls are a waste of time and bunch of premadonas… If you choose to go at night, have a drink and enjoy the stage show, and leave it at that.

Gegewu
01-10-08, 23:57
More ever I used to show up at nights about once a month. A practice that I have since discontinued. After having spent one of the most disappointing five hour evening in a strip club in my life. I won’t waste time going over the gruesome details. Lets leave it at the night girls are a waste of time and bunch of premadonas… If you choose to go at night, have a drink and enjoy the stage show, and leave it at that.

I just visited this place one time and totally forget about it. The girls there are craps and they tend to overcharge you. I ordered the VIP room and paid the girl(forget the name) for the topless dance and she refused to get cloth off. She was also too talky -- she would keep talking unless I asked her to dance. I wonder she just wanna kill the time.

Overall, that's a trash place. Avoid it.

Mr Bill
02-08-08, 12:09
A heads up about a new dancer that started this week at the Crazy Horse in Bedford Heights. Her name is Robin and danced at Tiffany's Cabaret in the flats in the past. She left because of all the new rules being imposed on the ladies there.

Robin is a better than average looking dancer with a really cute face and hair that flows well past her shoulders. A petite yet shapely body to die for with curves in all the right places. Small waist, sexy firm derriere, and nice hips to hold onto. And youthful perky “B” cup breasts with sultry nipples that are always on high beam!

I don’t normally post about any particular dancer at any club; but Robin is one special dancer,, a must see. For a new dancer at this club, she sure made my afternoon by letting all the stopper out on my VIP dances. In fact I extending our time upstairs another five dances. Then received two complimentary songs! I can only add that Robin’s erotic passion could easily raise the dead,, and for sure ignite your mind and singe your soul.

walrus
02-22-08, 20:36
Just wondering what time of day and what days Robin dances?
I went there one Wednesday night and did not see any remarkable beauties. I also thought their requirement to buy a minimum of 5 dances in the VIP room would discourage most customers from ever going up there.

Mr Bill
02-24-08, 21:36
Robin works on the day shift. Most days of the week.

I posted earlier that I wouldn’t waste any time at night there. All the girls are a bunch of premadonas.

The VIP dances aren't cheap by any means. But you can get a single $20. 00 table dance downstairs.

Duder44
03-03-08, 03:27
Went to Christies and Diamonds tonight. Christies was good, got a few dances from one drunk but attractive girl. She grabbed my stuff a decent amount over the clothing which made for a good time. Diamonds was a disapointment though, paid $50 for 3 song VIP but got no contact at all during the dances not even any grinding.

Fannima30
03-03-08, 11:43
Went to Christies and Diamonds tonight. Christies was good, got a few dances from one drunk but attractive girl. She grabbed my stuff a decent amount over the clothing which made for a good time. Diamonds was a disapointment though, paid $50 for 3 song VIP but got no contact at all during the dances not even any grinding.

Try Nicky for some great dances at Diamonds. You dont even have to go to the vip..do the tableside for $10 dances. She is the only one i recommend. I think she works most nights except for fri and sat.

I do like going there for the great food, pretty dancers and waitresses, free buffet m-f 5-7pm, $2 beers m-f till 9pm.

Also for great dances go to Hustler club for $20. Every hour or two they have a 2 for $30 special.

HighNoon
03-06-08, 01:24
I was just told that the Hustler was closing for a year until move to west bank is complete. But Stage 2, Motions and Cleveland PM just closed within the last few weeks/month. Are these closing due to the new laws?

Duder44
03-09-08, 21:58
Anyone have advice on best lap dances in town? I find there to be nothing worse at a strip club then getting a lap dance with barely any contact. Whoever gives the best or has good experiences at some recently let me know!

Member #6222
03-13-08, 23:21
Anyone have advice on best lap dances in town? I find there to be nothing worse at a strip club then getting a lap dance with barely any contact. Whoever gives the best or has good experiences at some recently let me know!Also Diamonds Mens Club is also rumoured to close. Thus your only option Downtown is Christies. I would also recommend Crazy horse in Bedford Heights for daytime.

Mw Jrp
03-14-08, 11:40
Also Diamonds Mens Club is also rumoured to close. Thus your only option Downtown is Christies. I would also recommend Crazy horse in Bedford Heights for daytime.

Try the Fox's Den on Brookpark at W.150th, just east of airport. Before the new law you could buy a dancer a drink or 2, sit in a booth, and have a HJ, all for .60+ 2 drinks. Not much privacy. Takeout was also available. Not a fancy place like above, but got the "job" done. I've gone early afternoon to beat the rush. Post results of your trip. Good hunting. MW

Mr Bill
04-05-08, 14:28
It’s been ten years since I last visited the Executive’s Den, thought I patronized the place weekly for years.The décor hasn’t changed one bit, I see that Tony must be pocketing all the profits. Damn my drink of choice, Diet Coke, cost $4.25! The waitress was very pleasant and quick to take my drink order. And even offered me a slice of Pizza. I arrived at 4:00 and all the seats at the stage were vacant. The bar was full, and seated myself in the one remaining place at the second level.

There was no DJ, in my mind a big plus. As most are simply big blowhards. And one less person that the dancers need to tip out.. Six ladies were finishing out day shift, and the night shift dancers started showing up as I was about to leave. Half the dayshift dancers should seriously think about hanging up their dancing shoes. While the rest and all the night dancers that trickled in were hot and certainly nice eye candy. When on stage, the ladies perform three dances per set. Removing a part of their outfits with each consecutive dance. And going topless at the last dance. The good news is that they don’t put that crazy glue on their nipples like at the CrazyHorse.

Table dances were $10.00. I had the pleasure of eight dances between two dancers. Very up close and personal! Both ladies were extremely nimble, aggressive and shook my world. I was rather pleased, particularly being a unfamiliar person there. Too bad they don’t have a private more out of the way VIP section. The Den would be a combination hard to beat in North East Ohio!

Mr Bill
07-01-08, 11:36
I spent an hour at the Executive Den this past weekend. Unfortunately the ladies attitude and or club policy changes have gone down hill since my last report. Last time floor servers were almost non existent. Which is fine with me. I‘d rather go up to the bar for my drink, rather than be pestered for a drink every 5 minutes. A Diet Coke is $4.50... I gave her a five dollar bill, and she stood around looking for a bigger tip. She became more annoying later. Twice she cut into my private dance asking us for drink order.

After 10 minutes a slim rather tall dancer sat down beside me. Started to carry on a conversation then asked if I’d purchase her a drink. That set me back $10.00 plus a dollar tip. Then she wasted no time to solicit a private dance from me. Thinking she may be as good as my last experience, I consented. She proceeded to give me two of the most bland private air dances I have ever experienced. Chalk it up to a bad date.

After another fifteen minutes and several pointless queries from that unpleasant server. A second dancer sits beside me and starts chatting. This lady was very charming and fun to converse with. She very politely turned down my offer to purchase a drink for her. She didn’t want me to be overcharged for a watered down drink! Very nice touch. Her warmth and sincerity were a pleasant surprise and exceeded my expectations. Her soft spoken words, tender touch and the way she snuggled her body next to mine was a real pleasure. That continued through three of my four private dances from her. Midway in the fourth dance, the doorman abruptly came by and announced loud enough to be heard over the music that I had to keep my hands by my side. And touching the dancer was grounds to be evicted out of the club! My hands were lightly touching her calves while she was sitting on my lap facing me. I brushed the dancer off my lap, paid her for the dances and walked out the door. I understood why things were so slow for a Friday night…

Iziandali
07-01-08, 20:32
If you're willing to take a ride out route 2 to Painesville there's a club called Just Teazin'. Right next to a hardware store on 20 (yeah a hardware store, wonder if that's supposed to some kind of subliminal message). Anyway, great lap dances in semi-private area with lots of grinding and contact. Went in on a slow weekday and had a lap dance that busted nut. It was that good. Have asked a few times about takeout but never got any takers. As always YMMV,

Bellacroix
07-01-08, 23:15
I was just told that the Hustler was closing for a year until move to west bank is complete. But Stage 2, Motions and Cleveland PM just closed within the last few weeks/month. Are these closing due to the new laws?Was talking to a couple dancers a few weeks ago and they commented that the laws hadn't really changed buinsess (at least at their club)... it was all about gas prices.

They pointed out that entertainment dollars hadn't dried up, just that the regular patrons had started spending them on "family" things.

The plus was that I'd never had a better private dance before that night. Seems as the clientelle starts drying up the ladies are working harder for the dollar.

Knight119
07-02-08, 10:17
Was talking to a couple dancers a few weeks ago and they commented that the laws hadn't really changed buinsess (at least at their club)... it was all about gas prices.

They pointed out that entertainment dollars hadn't dried up, just that the regular patrons had started spending them on "family" things.

The plus was that I'd never had a better private dance before that night. Seems as the clientelle starts drying up the ladies are working harder for the dollar.I'm sorry. To what club were you refering in your post.

If Hustler, where is that?

Thanks!

Levii
07-04-08, 11:05
Try the Fox's Den on Brookpark at W.150th, just east of airport. Before the new law you could buy a dancer a drink or 2, sit in a booth, and have a HJ, all for .60+ 2 drinks. Not much privacy. Takeout was also available. Not a fancy place like above, but got the "job" done. I've gone early afternoon to beat the rush. Post results of your trip. Good hunting. MWThis is the most ghetto ass joint you will ever see. Girls are fat and nasty. Was there once for less than 5 mins and walked out before I puked. STAY AWAY unless you like it dirty and smelly.

Harry999
07-12-08, 02:06
Was in Bugsy's last week and was offered to go to the "champagne room" to get fs, which is really just a bench and a half wall at the end of the bar. I was hesitant and figured it would be some kind of scam because there is no privacy whatsoever. Has anyone ever been offered similar services or takeout from there? The girls were slightly better than what I expected but they were not on the same level as the girls at Diamonds or Christies.

Ccavna
09-21-08, 02:57
I was just at the crazy horse tonight. It was fairly busy compared to some clubs I have been to in the past. I hadn't ate in a while so I thought I would give the kitchen a try the burger I had was prob the best I have ever had I do recommend for anyone willing to spend the 7. 50+tip. I kept seeing $3 dollar beer I asked for a corona and paid $6+tip per.

Okay down to the nitty gritty I saw a young possibly late 20's blond named mindy. She asked if I needed company I said yah she I guess mis heard me and walked away about 10 min later she did a set which only made me want some time with her more. I gave $5 to her while on stage. I asked for some time and 2 min later had her at my table we chatted for about 2 min about the amazing food. I was given prices for private booth 500 hr 300 half hr 100 15 min I opted for 15 min (this wasn't a pay week after all) so 100+20 for beer and 2 shots. It was pretty good for having a shitty law we sure got into it. (excuse me I don't know all of the abbreviations) we were able to FK FIV a covered HJ and BJ. I'm sure for longer I could have gotten a bit further the bouncer leaves totally alone. This was the best time I have had at a club. Mindy is about 5'9 slim with see breasts they were very firm and perky I couldn't tell there they could possibly be implants. I will def be back again.

Bundy71
09-22-08, 08:47
I was just at the crazy horse tonight. It was fairly busy compared to some clubs I have been to in the past. I hadn't ate in a while so I thought I would give the kitchen a try the burger I had was prob the best I have ever had I do recommend for anyone willing to spend the 7. 50+tip. I kept seeing $3 dollar beer I asked for a corona and paid $6+tip per.

Okay down to the nitty gritty I saw a young possibly late 20's blond named mindy. She asked if I needed company I said yah she I guess mis heard me and walked away about 10 min later she did a set which only made me want some time with her more. I gave $5 to her while on stage. I asked for some time and 2 min later had her at my table we chatted for about 2 min about the amazing food. I was given prices for private booth 500 hr 300 half hr 100 15 min I opted for 15 min (this wasn't a pay week after all) so 100+20 for beer and 2 shots. It was pretty good for having a shitty law we sure got into it. (excuse me I don't know all of the abbreviations) we were able to FK FIV a covered HJ and BJ. I'm sure for longer I could have gotten a bit further the bouncer leaves totally alone. This was the best time I have had at a club. Mindy is about 5'9 slim with see breasts they were very firm and perky I couldn't tell there they could possibly be implants. I will def be back again.Which Crazy Horse? Downtown?

Bundy71
09-22-08, 08:48
Any word on if this place is going to reopen?

Ccavna
09-22-08, 19:12
Which Crazy Horse? Downtown?Ya, its the one downtown 13th & St Clair.

Smgrinder
09-22-08, 21:48
Which crazy horse? The one in bedford has a 6-6 280 lb bouncer that keeps watch over the private dances.

Jeep56
09-23-08, 21:09
Any word on if this place is going to reopen?It isn't.

It was shut down permanently.

Mr Bill
09-24-08, 15:43
The Bedford CrazyHorse has recently opened up the newly renovated VIP section on the second level. And turned the old area into one open party room. The new section has seven generously sized private cubicals. Furnished with a leather couch, end tables, a lamp with a dimmer, and a pair of curtains for privacy. Five dances continue to be $100. 00, of which $80. 00 goes to the dancer and $20. 00 goes to the house. I have found that the dancers are more comfortable with the new accommodations that has made for more pleasurable dances.

Business continues to be somewhat slow; but not at a stand still during the days. There are always six dancers or more on hand for your viewing pleasure and at least one pleasant waitress to take your order. There's usually a dancer to meet most men's taste. Their lunch prices continue to be very reasonable. I highly recommend the stake and bake potato or fresh hamburger with fries special that are available all weekday afternoons for only $5. 00!

I continue to boycott the night shift. The dancers have a totally different attitude. While the day girls will sit and chat while having a drink with you. I have yet to see any of them hard-sell you for a VIP dance. A refreshing attitude compared to the money hungry night shift dancers. Where the second sentence you'll hear is, "Do you want a VIP dance? "

Big Chriscle
10-16-08, 19:45
Stopped in bout a week ago. Was a slow night. Went to the upstairs VIP are and got a BBBJ. Able to watch the stage on a monitor above couch. Was offered take out as well.

Bundy71
10-19-08, 22:18
Stopped in bout a week ago. Was a slow night. Went to the upstairs VIP are and got a BBBJ. Able to watch the stage on a monitor above couch. Was offered take out as well.Where is Secrets?

Big Chriscle
10-21-08, 19:42
Where is Secrets?On brookpark rd acroos from the bowling alley.

Stopped in again and got a bj from Denise.

Best to go on an off night when they're slow.

Hdrk55
10-22-08, 10:41
On brookpark rd acroos from the bowling alley.

Stopped in again and got a bj from Denise.

Best to go on an off night when they're slow.Anyone had any luck during the day?

Sweet Fancy Mo
10-24-08, 16:52
Anyone know what happened to Marie who used to work on the day shift at the Bedford Crazy Horse? Stopped in yesterday and they said that she didn't work there anymore. She used to work the day shift at Cleveland PM until they closed. Any info would be greatly appreciated?

Westsideguy
10-25-08, 08:42
Stopped in bout a week ago. Was a slow night. Went to the upstairs VIP are and got a BBBJ. Able to watch the stage on a monitor above couch. Was offered take out as well.What's the tip for that?

Mr Bill
10-27-08, 09:54
Anyone know what happened to Marie who used to work on the day shift at the Bedford Crazy Horse? Stopped in yesterday and they said that she didn't work there anymore. She used to work the day shift at Cleveland PM until they closed. Any info would be greatly appreciated?I understand that she's taking some time off for personal reasons. And more likely than not, she'll be working at Christie's Cabaret in Brunswick within the next two weeks.

I don't understand the reasoning behind Bedford Crazyhorse letting her go. And in the middle of a shift, with the only reason given was that they had too many girls on day shift. Though they did offer to have her transfer to another Crazyhorse. She got along with the other dancers and they had nothing bad to say about her. Plus she never took many days off like so many of the other dancers. Anyhow she'll be missed and I wish her well!

Sweet Fancy Mo
10-27-08, 14:16
I understand that she's taking some time off for personal reasons. And more likely than not, she'll be working at Christie's Cabaret in Brunswick within the next two weeks.

I don't understand the reasoning behind Bedford Crazyhorse letting her go. And in the middle of a shift, with the only reason given was that they had too many girls on day shift. Though they did offer to have her transfer to another Crazyhorse. She got along with the other dancers and they had nothing bad to say about her. Plus she never took many days off like so many of the other dancers. Anyhow she'll be missed and I wish her well!Thanks Mr. Bill for the info.

Badboy330
10-27-08, 17:59
The Bedford CrazyHorse has recently opened up the newly renovated VIP section on the second level. And turned the old area into one open party room. The new section has seven generously sized private cubicals. Furnished with a leather couch, end tables, a lamp with a dimmer, and a pair of curtains for privacy. Five dances continue to be $100. 00, of which $80. 00 goes to the dancer and $20. 00 goes to the house. I have found that the dancers are more comfortable with the new accommodations that has made for more pleasurable dances.

Business continues to be somewhat slow; but not at a stand still during the days. There are always six dancers or more on hand for your viewing pleasure and at least one pleasant waitress to take your order. There's usually a dancer to meet most men's taste. Their lunch prices continue to be very reasonable. I highly recommend the stake and bake potato or fresh hamburger with fries special that are available all weekday afternoons for only $5. 00!

I continue to boycott the night shift. The dancers have a totally different attitude. While the day girls will sit and chat while having a drink with you. I have yet to see any of them hard-sell you for a VIP dance. A refreshing attitude compared to the money hungry night shift dancers. Where the second sentence you'll hear is, "Do you want a VIP dance? "Any extra services here?

Mr Bill
10-28-08, 10:56
Any extra services here?You'll get your money's worth of up close and personal grinding and touching from all the dancers. Well worth the price of admission of $100.00 to the VIP area. You'll need to spend a lot time and a ton of Dinero with a single dancer to get anything more. Like at any strip club that I know of, with the right combination up to and including takeout is available. Read the following WKYC report how Ohio tax payers have been forking out $100,000.00 to the CrazyHorse, Christie’s Cabaret, and Cleveland PM Dancer's in graditude for services to some top local ODOT (Ohio Department of Transportation) employees. Talk about fringe benefits! Unfortunately these corrupt government workers raised the threshold beyond Average Joe's budget. Though these boys are sure to spent time in jail for their lavish indulgences. Talk about Karma!

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=98737&provider=top

Ohio Inspector General's October 16, 2008 Report.

http://watchdog.ohio.gov/investigations/2007100.pdf

walrus
10-29-08, 23:59
Is there ever a good time to go to Christie's Cabaret in Brunswick?

I went to Brunswick Christies on a Friday night a couple of weeks ago and it seemed relatively boring with not very many ladies. Consequently, I didn't stay there long, and it cost me some extra time to drive to Christies in downtown Cleveland area, but it was worth the extra time and cost for parking. I really don't see how they can afford to keep the Brunswick location open; is there something I missed (like a worthwhile VIP area?).

Slayermaniaman
10-30-08, 08:02

I went to Brunswick Christies on a Friday night a couple of weeks ago and it seemed relatively boring with not very many ladies. Consequently, I didn't stay there long, and it cost me some extra time to drive to Christies in downtown Cleveland area, but it was worth the extra time and cost for parking. I really don't see how they can afford to keep the Brunswick location open; is there something I missed (like a worthwhile VIP area?).Was there a girl named Sienna working there?

KMG984
11-02-08, 11:41
Is there ever a good time to go to Christie's Cabaret in Brunswick?I went on a Friday in late Sept and was very impressed. there were 15 girls and 5 of them were 10's, there were only 2 that I wanted to question their career moves.

I typically don't get dances but there was a couple of girls that I could resist. My friend went private with a girl and said he got HJ, of course that was not one of the best looking girls.

It was dumb luck that we went that night but it was worth it!

Gooberboy
12-10-08, 00:18
Tried to hit the local scene. Was disappointed at the selections. Am not a regular anywhere so had trouble getting any special attention.

Just wonder what happened to the enjoyable days of the Circus and Sideshow. During those days it was worth heading out regularly. Was able to get very friendly with quite a few back in the day.

Be safe

Goob

Fannima30
12-10-08, 11:36
$1.50 domestic bottle beer till 8pm...can't beat that! Scenery isn't bad either. The food is pretty good too and they have daily specials.

Smgrinder
12-18-08, 21:34
$1.50 domestic bottle beer till 8pm...can't beat that! Scenery isn't bad either. The food is pretty good too and they have daily specials.There are some real cute dancers at secrets and some of them dance nude. Been tempted to try my luck in the vip but need to scope out the right dancer.

TheBadWolf
12-20-08, 23:37
So where is secrets at? There is so many strip clubs in Cleveland, and not enough time or money to enjoy them all. I have been to the dimand royal in canton and there is suspost to be a dimand lodge in cleveland, courious what that is like. Ohio strip clubs do leave something to be desired.

Cleveland Report
12-22-08, 08:04
So where is secrets at? There is so many strip clubs in Cleveland, and not enough time or money to enjoy them all. I have been to the dimand royal in canton and there is suspost to be a dimand lodge in cleveland, courious what that is like. Ohio strip clubs do leave something to be desired.On Brook Park Road just south of W. 130th in the shopping center (free standing building).

Madison 76
12-23-08, 21:56
Anyone had a dance from the black girl with lots of tats? Not sure of her stage name but she has 69 tattoed across her chest.

Bundy71
01-04-09, 02:31
Did anything new open there yet?

Regulr Travlr
01-05-09, 09:18
My local paper covers the city where PM was located. It will not reopen as anything similar. There have been several stories lamenting all the problems the city and police had with the place. They will not allow it to be a gentlemans club again. There will also not be any close by.

Fannima30
01-05-09, 12:16
Thats weird the police had problems with the place. There was always on off duty uniformed cop there in the evenings as you walked in. Guess there was more to the story.

JohnHolmes15
02-26-09, 23:45

I went to Brunswick Christies on a Friday night a couple of weeks ago and it seemed relatively boring with not very many ladies. Consequently, I didn't stay there long, and it cost me some extra time to drive to Christies in downtown Cleveland area, but it was worth the extra time and cost for parking. I really don't see how they can afford to keep the Brunswick location open; is there something I missed (like a worthwhile VIP area? ).YES YOU are missing the VIP where I have had several oral pleasures! I will say that it can be quite costly, but for $$$$$ you can pick a very hot 10 model and shoot cum right down her throat, ask for charlie! Get her in the VIP and let the games begin, she will leave you CLEAN!

Tommy B
05-30-09, 00:03
I had a few hours to kill in Cleveland, so I made my first visits to Secrets and the Fox's Den, both on Brookpark. Secrets was very busy with many very attractive dancers. The nude VIPs on the floor and upstairs were very nice, but after several dances with three dancers, I could not cajole anyone into extras. I ended up leaving upsatisfied with the place. It would be fun for a bachelor's party, but not good for anything more. The Fox's Den was more of a mixed bag. The dancers were clearly more open to extras. I sat at a booth for an hour for a hj for quite a while by one of the dancers. Another came to the table and joined in for a little while. But the VIPs are very public, and unless you could get two dancers there to get a BJ, little else was possible at the place. Clearly, take out was a possibility at the place, but I'm not in the area enough to take full advantage of it. I would certainly return to Fox's Den when I'm in town.

Daman2
05-31-09, 04:47
YES YOU are missing the VIP where I have had several oral pleasures! I will say that it can be quite costly, but for $$$$$ you can pick a very hot 10 model and shoot cum right down her throat, ask for charlie! Get her in the VIP and let the games begin, she will leave you CLEAN!

Are you saying you shot cum down a 10's throat for $500 dollars there....because that's a lot of money even if she is a 10.

Cleveland Report
06-01-09, 06:45
My local paper covers the city where PM was located. It will not reopen as anything similar. There have been several stories lamenting all the problems the city and police had with the place. They will not allow it to be a gentlemans club again. There will also not be any close by.

Cleveland PM is available for lease. I see it advertised every Sunday in the Business Opportunities section.

Franklin Delay
06-01-09, 22:23
Brookpark rd clubs.

Drove down Brookpark today and seen 3-4 clubs, anyone want to say which ones are the better ones. Also, can a white guy walk in and not be out of place?

I went into one the other day and it was like the music stopped and everyone started staring at me.

S S Teacher06
06-03-09, 18:55
Brookpark rd clubs.

Drove down Brookpark today and seen 3-4 clubs, anyone want to say which ones are the better ones. Also, can a white guy walk in and not be out of place?

I went into one the other day and it was like the music stopped and everyone started staring at me.Which one did you go into? I was in the Fox's Den the other night and I blended right in with no problems. Also, I used to go to college in the area, and on nights when I had nothing to do, I would check out the different establishments. I never felt out of place in any of them, but that was about five years ago and my trip to the Den last week was my first since college.

While at Fox's Den, there were about 6 girls working, all within the 6-7 range. I got a dance from a blonde named Lydia (not sure). She said her real name was Lola and was from Russia (noticable accent). As mentioned in other posts, the "VIP" area in the place is very open, in fact, it's next to the DJ booth and faces out into the general bar area. However, this still didn't stop her from great grindage and she was having me finger her during the whole dance. Most likely, I would say more is available here, but I couldn't stay long, nor did I have the cash that night to find out. The dance was topless for most of it, her thong was pushed to the side to let the kitty out. One dance was .15

Sweet Fancy Mo
06-09-09, 16:31
Does anyone know where Marie is working these days. She used to work at the Bedford Crazy Horse and Cleveland PM. Last I heard she was working at Christies in Brunswick, but when I called today, they said that she was not working there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mr Bill
06-18-09, 13:52
Does anyone know where Marie is working these days. She used to work at the Bedford Crazy Horse and Cleveland PM. Last I heard she was working at Christies in Brunswick, but when I called today, they said that she was not working there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.She is now working at Amber's Cabaret on 13311 Brookpark Road. Phone 440-267-0132

Sweet Fancy Mo
06-24-09, 08:49
Thanks for the info, Mr. Bill.

Little One
07-04-09, 11:16
Stopped at Ambers last night. Cover is $10. Drinks start at $4. Dancer drinks are $8 and they are required to sell or buy 12 drinks a night. Lap dances are $10. No VIP rooms just dance section.

I hung out with Taylor and Tyler. Hand roaming was available and even encouraged if the management was looking the other way. Taylor is a ***** and admits it openly. She loves to be fingered at work. HJ without asking or paying while sitting at our table. Extra curricular activity at their apartment was available - openly discussed and encouraged - but the price was very steep - higher than any escort I have seen. They did offer to apply anything I spent last night to the extra curricular activity.

Fannima30
07-07-09, 11:38
- but the price was very steep - higher than any escort I have seen. They did offer to apply anything I spent last night to the extra curricular activity.

Check the link out below...post #592.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3972

I'm sure they would settle for a fraction of that. Tell them what your working with and see how cool they are. If they are not cool about it then I'm usually turned off enough at that point where I won't even think about them again.

Big Chriscle
07-16-09, 18:39
Anyone have any experience with a girl named Corrina at Secrets. Bout mid 40's, pock marked face and loooong nipples?

Mr Bill
07-23-09, 16:56
It must have been nearly two decades since the last time I set foot in Amber's Cabaret. On my way back into town I though I'd stopped in for a quick lunch. There was no cover charge. It was rather busy and the customers outnumbered the dancers. Most were sitting at the bar, many having a dancer by their side. A nice array of dancers that were all in good shape. With a lot of nice eye candy. The waitress sat me down next to a 22 year old cupcake. I order up a salad and my drink of choice, Diet Coke. Damn $4.00 for a tiny winy glass! During my lunch, the waitress kept hitting me up for a drinks for the dancer sitting by me. Three in total, at $8.00 each. Anyhow the salad was very fresh.

Once I finished lunch, I asked my lunch date for a private dance. That was not so private. An area just outside the main floor, in clear view of everyone in the house. The good news is that the dances were $10.00 each. And my date worked hard to put a smile on my face. I would give Amber's an overall three star rating and the ladies a four star. On a scale of five stars.

Admiral N
07-23-09, 17:14
Tried Fox's Den last night and the place was kind of wild. Many of the girls were drunk and quite friendly. Did meet with Lydia (Lola). While talking and having drinks, kept getting HJ and kissed on mouth. My hand roaming and fingering her was encouraged. Did some dances (0.20 per dance) but during dance got BJ, and my mouth was allowed to go anymore. Later in evening did a double dance with her and friend, they took turns at giving me BJ. Take out definitely available for $$$.

Sweet Fancy Mo
07-24-09, 16:24
Mr. Bill,

Did you happen to see if Marie was working at Amber's? I stopped in there a couple of weeks ago, and they said that she didn't work there.

Mr Bill
07-25-09, 22:56
Mr. Bill,

Did you happen to see if Marie was working at Amber's? I stopped in there a couple of weeks ago, and they said that she didn't work there.Actually I just had dinner with Maria this evening. She not working at Amber’s Cabaret anymore. The boss told her she couldn’t have her cell phone with her when she’s working. The funny part about it is that the dancer I had lunch with last week at Amber's,, openly had her cell pone with her.

For the moment Maria is unemployed. But going to Vegas with Jessica for a short while. To meet up with Trinity that worked many years for the Bedford CrazyHorse. And is now living and dancing in a Vegas strip club.

Admiral N
07-26-09, 17:29
Went back to Fox's last night to hopefully repeat Wednesday night's trip. There were only 4 girls there. Spent some time with Lia. She was I would say an 8, very shapely legs, long hair, slender, small breasts with perky nipples (just the way I like it). Dances were 0.10, great grindage, and fingering occasionally was allowed.

Also met Victoria who I had seen on Wednesday. She does give great dances and extra's there available from her. Not sure about extra's outside club, she is very friendly and nice but not really my type.

The atmosphere was more subdued and quiet. Will probably give it another try later this week before I leave the area to go home.

Bundy71
07-31-09, 11:55
Is the Fox's Den that tiny place at 150th & Brookpark?

Franklin Delay
07-31-09, 16:02
Is the Fox's Den that tiny place at 150th & Brookpark?15200 Brookpark Rd

Cleveland, OH 44135

Franklin Delay
07-31-09, 23:09
After posting the address, I decided to go check out the place myself. Got there at 6, were 4 girls there. All were just plain fat and ulgy. Stayed until 10, around 7-8 the day shift left and night shift showed up. I would say 2 of the 8 were good looking, the others were nothing I would even give a $1 too. The one girl that I talked to said that some of the girls will do just about anything there, which I couldn't imagine because the private dances are in the open.

Would I go back. Yes, I just love a good hole in the wall bar to sit and drink.

Admiral N
08-03-09, 15:01
Fox's den is on the corner of Smith & Brookpark. It is not far from Amber's. I have been with some different girls there and the extras is definitely girl dependent and YMMV. I have been with some girls, Lia, being one where there is some great grinding but not much else offered. I have been with others like Lola where I got HJ, DFK, BJ and DATY with an offer to take her back to my room for $$$.

So far on my travels Fox's has offered the most.

Polishboy
08-04-09, 20:06
Has anyone been to the brass pole in Elyria?

Hookedonpun
08-09-09, 14:19
Has anyone been to the brass pole in Elyria? Thats what me and my friends call it. Not much there unless your a dope boy or you go all the time. My buddy took one girl home only to have her tell him she had herpes. He didn't take the chance thank god.

Be safe.

Big Chriscle
08-09-09, 15:52
Anyone know about her? 29 yo. dancer. has blond highlights.

Seen her there a couple of times.

BikerBob
08-12-09, 11:38
Anyone have any 411 on Emily at the Den, great rack and seems to be very friendly?

I think she only works days.

Slow Roller
08-13-09, 18:29
Anyone have any 411 on Emily at the Den, great rack and seems to be very friendly?

I think she only works days.
She's been there for years. Don't think to much goes on with her. Last time i was there her boyfriend picked her up when her shift was over.

Iziandali
08-16-09, 09:00
Made my first visit there yesterday, late afternoon. Place was kinda quiet with few patrons. Girls were bored and so provided lots of attention to the few of us that were there. Flashed a few bucks and made new friends. Lap dances are 10, about par for Brookpark but less than some of the places on the East side. Girls were about average in looks for most of those kinds of places. Maybe a bit friendlier. YMMV

BikerBob
08-17-09, 10:18
Anybody have any reccomendations for daytime girls there?

Please PM and I can share some 411 on some of the other clubs in the area.

Iziandali
08-17-09, 20:10
Anybody have any reccomendations for daytime girls there?

Please PM and I can share some 411 on some of the other clubs in the area.

And I don't suppose they give the same name twice. Need to go in and check it out fer yourself.

Big Chriscle
08-18-09, 17:41
Had a good time with her the other night. 23 yo puerto rican. Good ass, nice little tits. Got several dances downstairs with good grindage. Didn't want to spend the money going upstairs. Don't think take out was on the menu though I did try. I'll have to find out when she's working again for a return visit.

PS. She did say Thursday night was dead with the girls out numbering the guys. So your money may go farther when their dead.

Harry999
08-19-09, 03:01
I know the VIP room is right there out in the open so lapdances arent very good but has anyone gotten numbers or given girls rides home from there?

Francis123
08-19-09, 09:24
I know the VIP room is right there out in the open so lapdances arent very good but has anyone gotten numbers or given girls rides home from there?

You barely have to ask for numbers at this place. They're often offered to you unsolicited. They also bend lots of rules during the lap dances. This is definitely an anything-is-possible strip club.

Big Chriscle
08-19-09, 18:17
I know the VIP room is right there out in the open so lapdances arent very good but has anyone gotten numbers or given girls rides home from there? Had luck here a couple years ago. My buddy dated one who dances here off and on. Was here a couple of months ago and got some good lap dances with grindage that almost makes you nut. The looks of the girls really runs the gamut. Have to watch out for the dope boys though.

RogerC
08-21-09, 07:16
I went during the day twice this week. The first time I was there, I looked around and said "what are all these grandpas doing here?" I was the youngest guy in the room by at least 20 years.

I got some very friendly attention from a couple of the ladies. The lineup was mixed. There were some cute girls, but no one who blew me away looks-wise.

Dances were a different story. $10/song and pretty much some of the best lapdances I ever had, especially at that price. My favorite wasn't much of a looker, but she was very liberal. Doesn't appear to be any rules, so long as the girls are a little discreet about it.

Hbkrus
08-23-09, 23:37
Bad news fellas, another strip club bites the dust, it went out of business about 1-2 wks ago, uncle leo needs to worry about shootings, whether then who is getting his willie rubbed.

Wycked
08-24-09, 22:36
I typically post over in the Richmond, Va boards, but I'll be in the area on business, and was wondering if anyone can point me to some low-cost action. Not looking for an ATF, just someone no-frills. Not in need of full service. Or even hot, just not repulsive. Functional, shall we say. Low-cost without being dreadful is what I'm looking for.

I'm posting a similar thread in the Escorts category, so don't panic if you see a double.

Please PM me, don't post it publicly.

Thanks,

W

Big Chriscle
08-26-09, 18:15
I went during the day twice this week. The first time I was there, I looked around and said "what are all these grandpas doing here?" I was the youngest guy in the room by at least 20 years.

I got some very friendly attention from a couple of the ladies. The lineup was mixed. There were some cute girls, but no one who blew me away looks-wise.

Dances were a different story. $10/song and pretty much some of the best lapdances I ever had, especially at that price. My favorite wasn't much of a looker, but she was very liberal. Doesn't appear to be any rules, so long as the girls are a little discreet about it.

I checked this place out a couple evenings last week. I had some excellent dances from Asia. Very cute girl. Great attitude and friendly. The one night they only had 5 girls dancing. A couple looked pretty hard core. Next time there were about 7 girls working and outnumbered the guys at one point. Though the lapdance area is in the open was able to get hands on

Great Out Doors
08-27-09, 11:42
Hit up the Million Dollar Club on Clark last week. Mostly thick girls, one big girl that was fine as hell, one near midget. Good atmosphere, probably way too crowded on the weekends. No VIP, but mileage on the $10 dances is like a Prius. Clientele can be rough but the security stays on top of things.

Seems like takeout was available from at least half the dancers.

Also popped my head into Bugsy's on 25th, but not my scene at all.

Hit Lido's at 7pm on a weeknight one dancers and no crowd. One petite blonde with bolt-ons gave a mechanical high grindage dance, hair whipping and sily stuff like that.

So who wants to tell me where the other black clubs are? Any latin clubs?

Woodworth
08-27-09, 19:47
So who wants to tell me where the other black clubs are? Any latin clubs?Magic City at 20th and St.Clair is a very good black strip club to go to although it's been awhile since I have been there. It used to be open at 4 or so not exactly sure but there is/was a dayshift. It's worth the trip for sure. Try to get there for dayshift cause alot of the girls leave by like 8 or 9. If you get there by 6 or 7 you shouldnt miss anything. I think it's free to get in before a certain time then $3 on weekdays and $5 dollars on weekends. Can't remember why I stopped going but it's been awhile. Haven't been doing much except cruising. Club is black but neighborhood is industrial during day at least. Homeless shelter is a stones throw away so bums may be encountered. There's 200 of them housed right by there every night.

I have never been but on E93rd between Union and Harvard is a place called Smoove, east side of the street. It's a nightclub on the weekend but during the week they have black dancing girls. I have heard good things. Black part of town for sure for what thats worth. That's one to scope out but I have never had the balls. Info about the place is old to but I think the place is still open.

Enjoyed the reports on the Foxes Den used to like that place too. I have been there since they remodeled but not much. There is no privacy. Good place and cheap sometimes girls are not so good.

Good mileage at Bugsys but they really hustle you. Strong criminal element there too amongst dancers and patrons. Havent been there in awhile either.

Appreciate the comments. I hope this helps Great Out doors. I haven't really spoken anything highly uncommon or revealing but if you didn't know about Magic City that is the one to check out.

Fannima30
08-29-09, 12:13
Any updates on Touch of Gold on Brookpark rd? I stopped in on a Sunday night and it was slow. Beers were $4 and ladies drinks were $8. The bartender looked good so I had a few drinks. Feel free to pm me. Thanks!

Smgrinder
08-31-09, 07:24
Have had some good luck at Bugsy's over the years. Stopped in last night and had a few with a new dancer. Grew up in Cleveland, moved to LA to do porn. Check out Destiney St Clair. She is really working at Bugsy's. nice girl.

C P Guy
08-31-09, 18:26
Have had some good luck at Bugsy's over the years. Stopped in last night and had a few with a new dancer. Grew up in Cleveland, moved to LA to do porn. Check out Destiney St Clair. She is really working at Bugsy's. nice girl.
Take out available?

Chef Matt
10-01-09, 20:29
Take out available?Friend had it (what is usually take out only) right inside of Bugsy's in the front alcove. Two times...just need the right dancer I guess.

I've not had such luck.

Woodworth
10-02-09, 06:01
Take out available?Take out is available but be careful. Girls will attempt to scam. It's almost a rite of passage for these girls and it's on full display at Bugsy's. Watch out for Angel. She called me with one hell of a setup. That was like 4 months ago. I don't go there much anymore-not like I used too. These girls are prone to violence too. A couple of them shoved a tree branch up this guys butt a few years ago after their boyfriends beat him senseless. It was front page news. Google something like Ohio prisoners and when you get to the site type in Stacy Umstott to see the girl that did this.

Mr Bill
10-07-09, 15:27
located on the north side of brookpark road close to cleveland hopkin's airport. it's been over fifteen years since the last time i was in this club. little if any renovations were made. other than the seating and décor in the vip area.

i arrived at the club just before 9:00 on a weekday night. and was met outside the door by the dj. who graciously waved the door fee. i believe $5.00. music was playing and no one was on stage, i was the one and only customer. made my way to the bar and took a seat. a friendly bartender quickly served up my drink of choice, diet coke. served in a medium size glass,, lots of ice,, $4.00. forty-five minutes passed by and still no stage show. three dancers remained seated at the bar. either talking to one another or on their cell phones.

then two young men entered. one was **** (less than 21) and was served free pop. somehow i don't believe that they fall for me being under 21, heck i wasn't even carded. the good news was the bartender topped of my drink free! after fifteen more minutes one dancer took to the main stage and the show began. i took my drink to a table near the stage for a better view. by that time another four dancers leisurely came in. making a total of seven dancers. along with another four customers.

after seeing all the wonderful ladies perform on stage. one sweetheart took a seat at my table. just as a friendly waitress made her way by. my table guest happily accepted a drink, $8.00 and had mine refilled. after some small talk she asked if i'd like a vip dance. and went on to say they are $25.00 per dance. she keeps $20.00 while the house gets $5.00 for each dance. the vip section is directly opposite the dj booth and in open view. the seating was clean and cozy. being so open, i didn't feel comfortable take any liberties. but my date was rather aggressive and gave a great up close and personal dance. after the first dance, she invited my hands to explore her sensuous body. those sensual moments continued through four more songs,, and another $100.00. did i happen to mention she was a sweetheart?

the overall atmosphere, dancers, waitresses, bartenders, and dj was well within the crazyhorse relatively high standards. however i much prefer the bedford crazyhorse for all around better time and bang for your buck.

Bearsfan54
10-08-09, 04:18
Stopped in at the Cleveland CC tonight. A few hot looking dancers for midweek. Cost is $20 per dance. The best time to go is on the weekends there is usually over 60 dancers swarming the place. They will have their hustle on but man they are hot! Don't expect a half hour dinner and dance during this time. During the week you can. The restaurant is four star. Love the chicken philly wrap for only $5 during lunch and $7 dinner. Some of it is expensive but they have specials every day.

Their VIP rooms are expensive. Like $$$$$$ for an hour. I have seen it but not paid for it. It's around $$ for 15 min in the lower VIP.

The Brunswick location is not as nice. Some of the girls are hot. VIP are $$$.5 for one hour. Or $.2 for 15 min.completely different atmosphere than other locations. You can actually sit and talk and get to know the girl instead of a quick dance hustle. Enjoy!

Big Chriscle
10-08-09, 11:42
[quote=mr bill]located on the north side of brookpark road close to cleveland hopkin's airport. it's been over fifteen years since the last time i was in this club. little if any renovations were made. other than the seating and décor in the vip area.

i arrived at the club just before 9:00 on a weekday night. and was met outside the door by the dj. who graciously waved the door fee. i believe $5.00. music was playing and no one was on stage, i was the one and only customer. made my way to the bar and took a seat. a friendly bartender quickly served up my drink of choice, diet coke. served in a medium size glass,, lots of ice,, $4.00. forty-five minutes passed by and still no stage show. three dancers remained seated at the bar. either talking to one another or on their cell phones.

then two young men entered. one was **** (less than 21) and was served free pop. somehow i don't believe that they fall for me being under 21, heck i wasn't even carded. the good news was the bartender topped of my drink free! after fifteen more minutes one dancer took to the main stage and the show began. i took my drink to a table near the stage for a better view. by that time another four dancers leisurely came in. making a total of seven dancers. along with another four customers.

after seeing all the wonderful ladies perform on stage. one sweetheart took a seat at my table. just as a friendly waitress made her way by. my table guest happily accepted a drink, $8.00 and had mine refilled. after some small talk she asked if i'd like a vip dance. and went on to say they are $25.00 per dance. she keeps $20.00 while the house gets $5.00 for each dance. the vip section is directly opposite the dj booth and in open view. the seating was clean and cozy. being so open, i didn't feel comfortable take any liberties. but my date was rather aggressive and gave a great up close and personal dance. after the first dance, she invited my hands to explore her sensuous body. those sensual moments continued through four more songs,, and another $100.00. did i happen to mention she was a sweetheart?

quote]

so you spent at least $137 for a diet coke and touching? that's a hell of a lot. have gotten that much for about 1/3 of the cost at secret's, gigi's and fox's den not to mention lido. the crazy horse is too much money. even christies is brunswick is cheaper with at least as much action

Woodworth
10-08-09, 17:50
I have to say although I have not been to a Strip club in over two months that the last three post by Mr. Bill, Bearsfan and Big Chrscle ring true. Over the years I have certainly got lucky but two often I have left these clubs with only a goodtime and lighter in the wallet. As far as I can see the best club going right now is Crazy Horse in Bedford although I have not been to any of the Christies. I'm too cheap. I have heard various things about the Bedford Crazy Horse both ways but for the prices they charge I demand service although I don't necessarily think the prices are out of line given the quality of girl. Generally I do not like to spend more than $.5 although I will go as high as $$.5 and I do not mean for a lap dance.

What I want to say in the way of something productive though is that if you are willing to make the drive, the strip clubs of Western Pennsylvania are much better, cheaper, and more reliable. I relize this is the Cleveland Forum and so I will leave it at that except to say that you will find very little info on this site about that area and I am reluctant to post any for that reason. I will end by saying that in a major populous state where you cannot buy beer at a gas station you can expect that things are run just a little bit differently.

Cpp97
10-08-09, 22:37
Is there a Strip Club within walking distance to the Q? Someone told me there is one next door to Progressive Field, is that still there? If not, which one downtown will we not spend a fortune and see some nice looking girls? Not looking for extras or anything, just a fun night out with the guys after a game. From what I hear the clubs won't be anything like Toledo, which is what were used to.

MadBastid
10-09-09, 02:12
Interesting place and somewhat better scenery than the last time I visited. Anyone have any experience with Serenity, Lee-Lee, or Crystal? Thanks.

I found Serenity to be a very enthusiastic tableside performer.

Francis123
10-11-09, 02:08
Take out is available but be careful. Girls will attempt to scam. It's almost a rite of passage for these girls and it's on full display at Bugsy's. Watch out for Angel. She called me with one hell of a setup. That was like 4 months ago. I don't go there much anymore-not like I used too. These girls are prone to violence too. A couple of them shoved a tree branch up this guys butt a few years ago after their boyfriends beat him senseless. It was front page news. Google something like Ohio prisoners and when you get to the site type in Stacy Umstott to see the girl that did this.

First of all, you're talking about a dancer from the Elyria Bugsy's, not Cleveland's.

Secondly, the guy who got beat up and violated with a branch was a PEEPING TOM who was peeping on this dancer's 5 year-old niece through a window with his pants down.

I'm not excusing that. She's in prison for felonious assault and rape (Athena Lemieux), so she obviously went way over the line. However, it's not like they picked out some innocent guy to do this to.

We all, of course, have to worry about getting set up by prostitutes from any strip club, should we choose to indulge in them. They are, after all, prostitutes! Not the most trust-worthy and ethical people in the world (no offense to the exceptions!). I just think you're being a bit unfair to Bugsy's (Cleveland). I've had some good times there, and good times can be had there for a reasonable price. And there are actually some very cool and nice girls to be found there (well, I haven't been there in months, but I assume it's the same). The main thing you should worry about at that bar is avoiding getting robbed when you're walking to your car. That neighborhood is out of control.

Woodworth
10-11-09, 13:20
First of all, you're talking about a dancer from the Elyria Bugsy's, not Cleveland's.

Secondly, the guy who got beat up and violated with a branch was a PEEPING TOM who was peeping on this dancer's 5 year-old niece through a window with his pants down.

I'm not excusing that. She's in prison for felonious assault and rape (Athena Lemieux), so she obviously went way over the line. However, it's not like they picked out some innocent guy to do this to.

We all, of course, have to worry about getting set up by prostitutes from any strip club, should we choose to indulge in them. They are, after all, prostitutes! Not the most trust-worthy and ethical people in the world (no offense to the exceptions! ). I just think you're being a bit unfair to Bugsy's (Cleveland). I've had some good times there, and good times can be had there for a reasonable price. And there are actually some very cool and nice girls to be found there (well, I haven't been there in months, but I assume it's the same). The main thing you should worry about at that bar is avoiding getting robbed when you're walking to your car. That neighborhood is out of control.Fair enough. I could quibble about some of the details I suppose get a word in edgewise but what's the point. If I wasn't clear I haven't steadily patronized Bugsy's Cleveland for years though I was there a few months ago. I can say I have had good times in the club certainly and good memories and despite the fact that I don't like the way they push you to buy drinks for the girls I've got to hand it to the owner cause he's managed to stay in business. Bottom line for me and I have some experience there with takeout is that the girls are unreliable and iffy as providers. They have always attempted to hustle me ie: provide poor or no service at all for donations provided. Perhaps that is how they can look at themselves in the mirror in the morning. I don't know. It reminds me of the backpage stuff you read in escorts. I have a backpage/escort experience with an ex-Bugsy's dancer and it was awful so perhaps that is clouding my judgement but personally I am through with Bugsy's. There is much better. There really is.

HighNoon
10-12-09, 11:26
Cpp97,

You are looking for the Downtown Den Gateway at 727 Bolivar Rd which is across the street from the Progressive Field parking lot. The club was the old 727 Dance Club. It opened under protest about 18 months ago as a strip club. Its a sister to the Executive Den ("ED") in Cleveland/Euclid off the shoreway near East 200th Street. ED girls must work at least one day downtown.

My two cents, for at least 10 years ED was the best value club in Cleveland; from 1994 to 2004. It is dark, small, and out of the way but it use to have hot women that new how to please. Almost anything could be had for a long time. It is a shell of its former self today.

Today, I think Chrisities has the best lineup top to bottom but I only go there to impress for business. IMO the Akron clubs are the best value for your dollar; $5 floor dances at most with VIP in the $15 to $25 range. As for Cleveland, it is hit or miss these days. I have had good and bad experiences at most over the last few years.

Bearsfan54
10-15-09, 22:19
Stopped in on Wednesday night. It's not everyday you stop in a club and see twin entertainers. Sarah sat by me and we chatted while I bought her a drink. She said she was new. Then her game started. Told her she didn't need to hustle me. She said "what does hustle mean? " it was her first day working there. She was cute but a ditz. After quickly figuring her game and not wanting a dance, I left for the restroom to get away. When I returned, her and her twin sister Vicky started hustling another guy. They tried to get him to get $500 so they could party. It was comical watching this as a third party observer. They hustled him good anyway. I noticed near closing one of the twins was wearing a playboy shirt. I asked the manager and they reportedly posed for Playboy. I checked online and I found they did indeed pose for Playboy. They are triplets. The third sister Rachel was not there. If interested, you can read various news articles on the Satterfield triplets. I found their PB photos on glam0ur.com. Hot. From what I saw, they are crazy when drunk and will do what they need to do to make a buck.

So if you want to see minor celebrities, check out the Brunswick CC. Good times. Hot ladies.

Woodworth
10-16-09, 05:37
Thanks Bearsfan for the info on Christies and those Satterfield girls. I wish I was rich enough to afford that kind of action. I got a lapdance from a genuine pornstar at a stripclub once for $. I really liked that girl but it wasn't worth it. Talking to her though I got to find out it was a business trip for her and I wondered if I had enough money would take out be available. Probably for 3-4k I figured if you had some sex appeal at the monetary level. I doubt these girls would do anything for less than 4-5 times that cause there not really pros. Hese triplets want to be famous unlike the feature dancer I met. They are younger than she was but they are not that young. These girls could probably make a million if they really hustled but women can't just sell themselves like that. It messes up their psyche, hence the drugs and alcohol. They want to work in Vegas as a backup if they don't become playboy playmates but they may find themselves working the morning shift there, depending on the upscaleness of the clubs. They should check out Twisty's.com. I've been beating off religiously to that site, so much so I've actually considered a subscription!

I did have one other thought on Bugsy's from my last visit. What inspired me to go back was soemthing I had read on here about the VIP and what was available there. In all my times in there I had never been in the VIP cause I thought it was bull even though it was comparatively cheap at 80-90. Well reading here got me thinking with the wrong head about my times there in the past. And curiousity got the best of me. For my VIP with angel at.90 I received two glasses of wine and 15 min of high mileage. The 15 min was probably more like 10. The girl called out to the bartender if the time was up and the bartender shouted it was. I will tell you there was very little privacy so some of the stories to me are not believable. It was a chopped and screwed experience for me. Bugsy's girls are alot like the triplets only on a cheaper level. They will do anything for money but they have there morals which translates into poor service on takeout and scamming. Ah the elusive search for reliable providers!

Cleavage Lover
10-16-09, 11:40
Cpp97,
IMO the Akron clubs are the best value for your dollar; $5 floor dances at most with VIP in the $15 to $25 range. As for Cleveland, it is hit or miss these days. I have had good and bad experiences at most over the last few years.

I'd probably have to agree. Akron area still seems to be the better area.

At Glory Daze, you can't take a girl upstairs anymore. They built a small room with a curtain doorway downstairs for private dances, and it sounds like you can only get the 3 dances for 45.00 in there, no singles dances. On a positive note, when I ask if Autumn was still there, the bartender said nope, one of the little, thin, blonde dancers (I forget her name) who said she was good friends with Autum, came over and whispered in my ear that Autumn went to CW's to work. The few dances I got from Autumn were real good. "Trouble" was still dancing at Glory Daze. She is a wild gal.

There was a nice looking, middle 30's looking blonde dancer named Mary sitting at the bar at Centerfolds. She was showing off some very nice cleavage, (about 34 C's) and she ask if I wanted a dance (15.00 private dance) and as much as I would have liked to, I told her with the private booth at the end of the bar now, and someone having to watch you all the time, it's not near as fun, so she didn't say anything (hoping for a hint that we could still have some discreet fun), so I left.

This was Thursday aftrnoon, I made a few rounds to some strip bars.

C.L.

Chino216
10-16-09, 15:35
I'd probably have to agree. Akron area still seems to be the better area.

At Glory Daze, you can't take a girl upstairs anymore. They built a small room with a curtain doorway downstairs for private dances, and it sounds like you can only get the 3 dances for 45.00 in there, no singles dances. On a positive note, when I ask if Autumn was still there, the bartender said nope, one of the little, thin, blonde dancers (I forget her name) who said she was good friends with Autum, came over and whispered in my ear that Autumn went to CW's to work. The few dances I got from Autumn were real good. "Trouble" was still dancing at Glory Daze. She is a wild gal.

The little blonde one was probably Chelsea. If you love cleavage like your name says, you should see when Barbie works (at Glory Daze). Her dances are not as "hands-on" as Autumn's, but her chest definitely makes up for it!

Hypnoguy
10-16-09, 15:51
I have met the triplets a while ago at Bugsy's in Elyria. There favorite saying is "my favorite number is 3" which translates to 3 dances, 3 drinks and 3 of anything else they can get you to pay for. I got stupid one nights and thought I was going to get a little extra, and after many open promises and 3 sets of 3 private dances, I left $200 lighter and no extra's. She promised she would make it up to me next time. She claimed it was a "bad bartender who kept an eye on her" for not delivering. I never went back for her. I am not stupid enough to try again.

They are a scam and not worth the time or money, in my opinion.

As far as Bugsy's: I used to go to the Elyria one all the time. I actually had a bit of a relationship with one of the girls a few years back. yes it is open, but extra's were always available. I have gotten laid and BJ's from more then one dancer there in the champagne room (which is just an elevated area which isn't very private at all). One night I sat on the backside of the stage and had a dancer sit on my lap and ride my pony without anyone seeing. yes it ended in a cream pie for here and a $100 fee for me. It was a time to remember.

If it is like it used to be, don't rule this place out. I haven't been there in over 2 years so I can't say how it is today, but back when I lived in that area, it was my watering hole!

Woodworth
10-17-09, 08:44
Maybe I shouldn't have said so much about the Satterfield girls but since I've never met them. Anything Christies is a rip off to me but there are guys with more money. I read in the paper that one guy bought a girl a car at the Brunswick Christies, a new car! For high end action the Bedford Crazy Horse is probably the best bet but whoever said to go during the day is probably right. I'm sure with the weather I may get had at least once there this winter or who nows maybe get lucky!

I was refering to Bugsy's Cleveland sorry for any confusion. I have never been to Bugsy's Elyria.

Personally I think it is time for a trip back to Magic City. I quit going because the girls were all fat. That was way before Monroes burned down so maybe things have changed. Maybe the place is like Monroes now!. I have only got takeout once but I have never left that place feeling ripped off. You get more mileage there than a hybrid.

I appreciate the Akron info posted here and have read the Akron area. Personally the Hep-C thing scares me. I have been in a few Akron places can't recall names, Brittain road I think. Akron always feels priced like a college town even the dives but I am not to savvy about that area.

For a really great lap dance but no more try Ryan at Roxy's the old Chasers in Rootstown. The place itself is cool now part owned by an retired Cleveland cop. Like I said Ryan is a great dance but after awhile I started wanting more and felt ripped off so I quit going.

Big Chriscle
10-17-09, 16:04
I've always thought that Christie's, Amber and Crazy Horse were too much money. The girls were good looking, but too many times they don't want to put any effort in. Secret's is on the border line. Have had some pretty good times in there and the girls don't play as many games. Did get extra in the VIP on a slow night. Some of those nights, the girls out number the guys

Have gotten take out at Gigi's and Secret's. I miss the old Hollywood Nights, that place was great for take out. Been to Fox's Den and I know take out is available there. Have seen girls giving out numbers especially at last call. Haven't taken any because the one i like wasn't available for take out.

Went to Magic City over the summer and had an all right time. Girls to me weren't as good looking as those that were at Monroe's. Didn't like driving downtown to drink.

Was a Bugsey's Cleveland about a month ago. Had an decent time, but it seems your buck goes further if your a regular. Also didn't like the amount of activity over there between cops and residents. At least on Brookpark you can jump on 480 pretty quickly.

Chongo
10-17-09, 20:01
Have gotten take out at Gigi's and Secret's. I miss the old Hollywood Nights, that place was great for take out. Been to Fox's Den and I know take out is available there. Have seen girls giving out numbers especially at last call. Haven't taken any because the one i like wasn't available for take out.I too miss the old Hollywood Nights, actually miss the whole brookpark road of the 80's and 90's. Spend alot of time at Model Tease and Pinky's back then and had takeout from both places. Pinky's was a real shit-hole but me and my buddies still laugh about the memories of that place.

Cottonbailer
10-18-09, 09:20
I too miss the old Hollywood Nights, actually miss the whole brookpark road of the 80's and 90's. Spend alot of time at Model Tease and Pinky's back then and had takeout from both places. Pinky's was a real shit-hole but me and my buddies still laugh about the memories of that place.How about Juicy Lucys! Now that was a hole, LOL. With the porn on the big screen in the background! And all the little cuties workin the parking lot, oh ya, giggidy-giggidy.

Big Chriscle
10-21-09, 18:20
Stopped by the other night and had a couple of superb lap dances from Harley. 28 yo thin white girl long hair. Almost CIP. Saw the usual girls that seem to always be there.

Bearsfan54
10-22-09, 15:18
Stopped in at Brunswick Christie's last night. Asked about the celebrity Satterfield triplets. Managers told me they lasted one night there. No one knows where they are working now. Also found out they have been fired from each strip club they danced at. They have attitude issues thinking they are so much better than other girls just because they were in Playboy. Their other problem is they did not bother to market themselves after posing. I heard they were in Vegas as well and it didn't work out. It's too bad they could have done quite well financially. Their egos are too much in the way of their airbrushed bodies.

Great Out Doors
10-23-09, 07:17
Stopped by Secrets on Tuesday around 4pm. Nice big space, waitress brought a well-made martini quickly. So the club itself gets good marks.

Most of the girls were too skinny for me, but they looked okay if you like skinny white girls. Caught the eye of the only black dancer, Vanessa. Tight body, but enough cornbread to make it worthwhile. Got a nice high mileage dance, got the impression that being a regular would be rewarding.

Poked my head into Amber's, but I didn't like the locked door with buzzer, and it looked awful cramped. My interest in buying lunch disappeared immediately. Secrets should have the kitchen! Amber's advertising is heavy enough on generic blondes that I doubt it would be to my taste anyhow.

Stopped by Secrets again on Wesneday, but Vanessa wasn't working and all the girls on shift, white & black, were sitting at the bar looking like sticks. There was one bigger white girl on stage dancing to that 'thicky-thick girl' hip-hop song on the stage, but it looked like she was just carrying baby weight in the middle and wasn't really thick.

Checked out the Magic City and while the two dancers were a little small on top, I liked the place okay. It's a dive with a stage. If the Million Dollar Club opened earlier I'd go there more - good variety of ebony dancers.

Bugsy's (25th) looks like a pit, I'm not paying a cover to sit next to too-skinny girls. Another poster had it right with the assessment that girls share time between Bugsy's and the street.

EDIT: Just noticed an ad saying that Secrets has a full kitchen too. Coulda fooled me! Certainly didn't see any menus...

Fixinit
10-23-09, 20:15
Another good place was Illusions on Brookpark Road. Juicy Lucy's was always an adventure. I ventured out east a bit to Executive's den in the late 90's and was always fun but haven't been back in years and heard it changed for the worse.

I miss the old Brookpark Road as well. Too bad everything has changed so much.

Woodworth
10-24-09, 09:01
I stopped in at the Foxes Den about 1030 friday night. Place is the same as I remember it, actually looks like they remodeled it back to the way it used to be, Haven't been in awhile. There were alot of fat ones, the one good blonde someone mentioned I guess, and one other one at the bar a brunette who looked ok from what I could see. Could see take out was not going to happen so when the waitress tried to hit me up for the drink I left. I can't complain I'm sure the lap dances are good they always were but I'm at a point inmy life where I need more. Stopped by Secrets too. I can't believe how popular that place is, people standing outside and all. Looking through the window I felt I would only be wasting some money and so I didn't pay the five dollars to get in. Will try some other places, maybe tonight, maybe next week.

BigKev216
10-28-09, 19:54
They're at the Gold Horse on St. Clair. Save your money and get a 5 for a 100 lap dance from Lexi instead.

Member #3200
11-01-09, 14:33
Need a little advice with travel arrangements and strip clubs in the Brook Park area near the airport:

Thinking about staying at the Airport Plaza hotel. This was until recently under the Days Inn brand but has gone independent. Rates seem very cheap and reviews are hit and miss. Some talk bout streetwalkers on the property (not a bad thing in and of itself but concerned about the overall crime and safety situation that comes with this at times).

Looking at staying for three days and would like to sample some of the take out available in the local clubs. After reviewing the forum it seems that nearby options would be Fox's Den, Ambers and Secrets. Is one club noted more than the others for availability of take out

Any help would be appreciated.

Imalicker99
11-02-09, 15:49
How about Juicy Lucys! Now that was a hole, LOL. With the porn on the big screen in the background! And all the little cuties workin the parking lot, oh ya, giggidy-giggidy.What was the name of the place on 130th N of Brookpark? A real hole in the wall but always good for a bj downstairs. I think its an auto parts store now.

Chongo
11-02-09, 21:22
Thinking about staying at the Airport Plaza hotel. This was until recently under the Days Inn brand but has gone independent. Rates seem very cheap and reviews are hit and miss. Some talk bout streetwalkers on the property (not a bad thing in and of itself but concerned about the overall crime and safety situation that comes with this at times).

I have stayed at that motel many times to entertain ladies over the past few years when it was the days inn. have never seen any sw's on the property. heard of escorts getting rooms there, but they seem to keep low profiles as i have never seen anything obvious. A good motel for mongering as there are many side entrances to get in without going thru the lobby.

Cottonbailer
11-03-09, 01:47
What was the name of the place on 130th N of Brookpark? A real hole in the wall but always good for a bj downstairs. I think its an auto parts store now.That was the Doll House my man. LOL

Second Timer
11-03-09, 07:28
What was the name of the place on 130th N of Brookpark? A real hole in the wall but always good for a bj downstairs. I think its an auto parts store now.The Doll House

HighNoon
11-03-09, 14:49
I saw a customer DATY with the dancer on stage during my first strip club experience. It was a dup on Prosepct called the New Era in the 1980s. It was small, dark, and wild. Another favorite of mind was Illusions on Brookpark Road. The couches were expensive but worth it. A booth with the right girl was worth the visit as well.

Cleveland does not have these types of places today. The good old days!

Smgrinder
11-05-09, 18:15
Stopped by executive Den in Euclid off of 90 today. Great time. lots of hotties. A few 1-1 dances with lots of touches. any one had take out from there?

Treatment
11-14-09, 12:18
Stopped by executive Den in Euclid off of 90 today. Great time. lots of hotties. A few 1-1 dances with lots of touches. any one had take out from there? It's been years, but when coke was really in you could get take out most nights of the week, and usually the prettier girls work at the opening and the skankier ones trail in about 6-7 ish. Been a while since I've been there, used to know all the girls on a first name basis, boyfriends names, jobs, kids names and ages. The whole kit-and-kaboodle. LOL.

Ms Nia
11-15-09, 02:15
Any Clubs Let Girls Do Extras If Not What Is The Best Club To Work At That Gets The Most Buisness.

======================================

Hi Ms Nia,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Iziandali
11-29-09, 13:17
Been hitting the clubs along Brookpark lately. Most of the girls are not high on the scale. Mostly 5 and 6. Once in a while get an 8 or 9. Lap dances go for about 10 bucks with lots of touching (mutual). Gotten digits from several dances for private sessions but haven't taken anyone up on it yet. Prices seem high - 2.00 for some. One from Fox's Den wouldn't give price just saying that she and a few friends like to get a room nearby to "use the jacuzzi". Right. Wondering if anyone has taken these dancers up on their offers and if it was worth it.

Gill812
12-01-09, 21:35
We went to the horse on Brookpark a few weeks ago and to my surprise my wife said that she (wife) would like to play with some ta tas. The problem was that they all had pasties and that would be like suckin' on a band-aid. Now I need to find a rather decent place to take the little woman to that doesn't have boobies that don't taste like, well ya know, band-aids. So bottom line, is there such place out there with some touchy feely for her.

Thanx in advace

Mr Bill
12-02-09, 13:06
Though I've been to a number of Christie's Cabarets around the country. I've frequented the downtown Cleveland on Main Ave the most over the years. But this is the fist time I have ventured to this location. It's located in Brunswick at 1246 Pearl Road. Just north on route 303.

www.Christiescabaret.com/brunswick/index.html

I was in the area from a meeting in Strongsville. Thought I would spend some time there and post my findings. I was greeted at the door by a well dressed bouncer, and a beautiful hostess that asked me for the $5.00 cover charge. Once paid, the bouncer escorted me to a seat on the far side of the main stage. This Christie's follows the theme of all their clubs. Totally classy operation and atmosphere. A center main stage with a stairway the dancers come down from the second floor. Plentiful and very comfortable seating and tables on all sides and a long bar. For a week night there were plenty of ladies, about 8, all sitting at the bar. All being good eye candy, most nines! Several waitresses, a bar tender, and three bouncers. But only about six customer including myself. Must have been a slow night.

That night the dancers did a set of three dances each. Removing more clothing with each song. A few went totally nude. For some reason the DJ played an empty song between dancers. Quite unusual when having so many ladies just sitting around. The waitress was quick to stop by. And I purchased my usual drink, Diet Coke. Served in a nice size glass, with just the right amount of ice, at a cost of $4.00. That tasted like medicine. It's hard to believe that any club of this stature cannot serve a descent glass of Diet Coke! However few clubs do.

In about fifteen minutes a sweet young dancer made her way to my table. A strong nine! We chatted a while. Then I decided to ask her how the private dances worked. At $20.00 you'd receive a topless dance on one of their comfortable leather couches. In a dimly lit are in clear view. Because they were lack luster at best, I stopped her after only two. And returned to my table.

I must spent way too much time in the clubs. When I returned to my table. A long lost dancer came by that I've first met nearly five years ago when she was 18. And haven't seen for years. After we caught up on both of our lives. I asked that she put a big smile on my face. And opted for fifteen minutes in the private VIP booths for $150.00. The dancer get $100.00 and the house receives $50.00. The bouncer suggested for half again more, I'd receive twice the time. Okay what the heck, I ended up spending $225.00 for 30 minutes. He then showed us to our VIP cubical. Very nice more than ample sized accommodations with soft lighting. However there's a large open entrance without any curtains. Throughout our time, he kept passing by and looking in at us.

All in all a really nice high caliber club to entertain friends and clients at. With lots of beautiful ladies. And I'm sure you fellas that like more mileage would find a cooperative dancer to satisfy your needs. Though you're going to need some deep pockets to get you fill.

I still feel that the Bedford CrazyHorse's five dances for $100.00 private VIP is a far better value. Plus Amber's Lounge on Brookpark Road $10.00 per table dance will rock your world far better at a fraction of the cost.

Angela Blonde2
12-02-09, 14:08
We went to the horse on Brookpark a few weeks ago and to my surprise my wife said that she (wife) would like to play with some ta tas. The problem was that they all had pasties and that would be like suckin' on a band-aid. Now I need to find a rather decent place to take the little woman to that doesn't have boobies that don't taste like, well ya know, band-aids. So bottom line, is there such place out there with some touchy feely for her.

Thanx in advaceIn October 2007, a law passed that prohibits dancers from touching patrons without having their nipples covered.

Francis123
12-03-09, 00:43
In October 2007, a law passed that prohibits dancers from touching patrons without having their nipples covered.

LOL! If this is the law, I'm hesitant to post what really goes on at some of the strip clubs, as I don't want them to be the target of a sting of some sort. Let me assure you that there are strip clubs in Greater Cleveland where you'd have no idea that such a law exists. Nipples covered? More like bare nipples being stuck at my mouth for licking during lap dances. Touching? They touch all over, from nibbling on my ears down to mouthing my hard cock through my pants. But further than that, there have been times when it seemed we were about to have full on sex during a lap dance. And it isn't me who takes it that far -- I don't pressure strippers to do anything; they go pretty far on their own. And they're whispering about take-out services into my ear. Again, I'm hesistant to name clubs because I don't wanna get them in trouble. If the person who asked about this wants me to recommend my fave club, he can PM me.

Angela Blonde2
12-03-09, 04:25
LOL! If this is the law, I'm hesitant to post what really goes on at some of the strip clubs, as I don't want them to be the target of a sting of some sort. Let me assure you that there are strip clubs in Greater Cleveland where you'd have no idea that such a law exists. Nipples covered? More like bare nipples being stuck at my mouth for licking during lap dances. Touching? They touch all over, from nibbling on my ears down to mouthing my hard cock through my pants. But further than that, there have been times when it seemed we were about to have full on sex during a lap dance. And it isn't me who takes it that far. I don't pressure strippers to do anything; they go pretty far on their own. And they're whispering about take-out services into my ear. Again, I'm hesistant to name clubs because I don't wanna get them in trouble. If the person who asked about this wants me to recommend my fave club, he can PM me.Good for them, sure hope it happens in front of a cop.

Tj 20
12-03-09, 08:31
I think it's a Cleveland law, not necessarily a state law. I'm pretty sure the girls dancing in points east of Cleveland's city limits aren't wearing pasties.

Zauber
12-03-09, 20:32
I saw a customer DATY with the dancer on stage during my first strip club experience. It was a dup on Prosepct called the New Era in the 1980s. It was small, dark, and wild. Another favorite of mind was Illusions on Brookpark Road. The couches were expensive but worth it. A booth with the right girl was worth the visit as well.

Cleveland does not have these types of places today. The good old days!

Was the New Era the one with the do it yourself jack booths in the basement? If it was I took this very hot young blonde with very suckable C-cups to a hotel in probably '86 or '87. It was my first strip club take out and still a great memory.

Little One
12-04-09, 20:36
I must spent way too much time in the clubs. When I returned to my table. A long lost dancer came by that I've first met nearly five years ago when she was 18. And haven't seen for years. After we caught up on both of our lives. I asked that she put a big smile on my face. And opted for fifteen minutes in the private VIP booths for $150.00. The dancer get $100.00 and the house receives $50.00. The bouncer suggested for half again more, I'd receive twice the time. Okay what the heck, I ended up spending $225.00 for 30 minutes. He then showed us to our VIP cubical. Very nice more than ample sized accommodations with soft lighting. However there's a large open entrance without any curtains. Throughout our time, he kept passing by and looking in at us.

you must be nuts. 225 for a puffed up lap dance.

Hypnoguy
12-05-09, 14:09
Well it was an interesting night. It was filled with ups and downs. I felt a bit played but after I thought about it, it was well worth it after all.

I met Amber. She is a 21-22 yr old ordinary girl next door type. Small frame nice rack and back side. On the stripper scale she is a 4-5 and not normally my type. Tonight we chatted and she sparked my interest by saying she had gotten busted a few weeks back while giving a lap dance and letting the guy finger her. Vice showed up and popped her, so she said. After a few beers this made the little head think, "humm, maybe I can get extra's". At 1130 pm I got 4 private dances ($10 each, $40 total). They were great. I had the best through the pants BJ I had ever received from a stripper. Yes my fingers roamed anywhere and everywhere. She then told me to get a few dances after 1230 because she was sure vice wouldn't show up after that point and she would pull out Mr. Happy and finish what she started.

We went back to our little table and had several drinks and kissed a bit. She didn't waste time in the booth as she unzipped my pants and started stroking. We almost got caught and had to put it away. I couldn't wait until 1230. She excused herself to work the crowd a bit and gave a few private dances and then returned at about 1:10 saying "I hope you are as horney as I am" and off we went. 4 more private dances and before the first song ended, Mr. Happy was playing tonsil hockey with this incredible dancer. The next 3 songs included BBBJ and grinding on her shaved kitty, but no entry. (which is probably a good thing now that I think about it, but at the time I really wanted it, LOL) She gave me one of the best BBBJ I have ever had. She pulled off her pasties so I could suckle her very nice breasts. It was good and was about to get better, or so I thought.

She gave me a deep french kiss and then whispered in my ear "I get off at 2:15, can you give me a ride home? I want to finish what we started and want to fuck your brains out! " WOW, I was in heaven. We went back to our table and she excused herself to go change. She made me promise not to leave. I promised I would be waiting.

10 minutes later she came up with a strange look on her face and said she had a message on her cellphone. Her sister was in the hospital from a car accident and was being released from the ER. She needed a ride home and her other stripper girlfriend agreed to go pick her up. Amber grabbed a piece of paper and wrote 3 phone numbers down, her home number, her cell number and the cell number of the other stripper. She said "please wait for me, I will be home in about 30 minutes and we can follow through with our plans. I agreed and went out to get breakfast and wait. This started about 2:30 and I waited until 4am then went home thinking something must have come up.

I was disappointed but figured It would work out at some point. This morning I tried the phone numbers and they are all bad numbers. Maybe she accidentally wrote down the wrong numbers from being upset about her sister, but I doubt it. I felt played and betrayed. But then I thought 1.) I spent a total of $110 for all the dances and drinks, 2.) I had 8 great dances, 3.) I had a great time exploring her body, 4.) I had 15 minutes of great BBBJ, and I got a great HJ. How bad could it have been?

It was a great night. I would have liked to spend the night with her and finish but what the heck, It was a great time. I may even go back for some more head and will play the game. It was that GOOD!

Just thought I would pass this on.

Mr Bill
12-05-09, 15:04
you must be nuts. 225 for a puffed up lap dance.You say I'm nuts. Well that's not the first time I've heard that, and sure won't be the last. But is it that far out of line? I received 11 dances, that's $20. 45 each. About the same as the lap dances out in the open. But the $225. 00 is rather steep compared to the Bedford CrayHorse. Where it'll set you back $200. 00 for the same amount of time. And the VIP rooms there are far more private and the girls are just as nice!

Additionally extras are more conducive in the VIP area. Though I don't patronize strip clubs looking for extras. That's what my lady friends provide for me.

Little One
12-05-09, 19:34
Stopped at Bugsy’s last night. Overall a bunch of fat asses.

I did spend some time with a girl who said she just returned from LA and had worked the past 6 years as an actor in porn. She had the face and body to support the fact. She had to leave with an emergency and I did not get her name or the possibility of outcall. I'm thinking she is escorting or getting set up to escort.

This girl said she worked for Playboy for 2 years (2002-2004) and Hustler. She also did full length movies. She was quite open about talking about industry. She also was open to talk about just about anything. Polished is my description.

She said she had hit the bars on BrookPark and was sited for solicitation. Worked at Diamonds but didn't like the no touch policy. Didn't like working at Christies with the fast pace, everyone out for themselves, sell dances at no cost attitude.

Does anyone know who I am talking about? How can I find out what her stage and acting name was?

More Cum For U
12-05-09, 19:47
It would not happen to be Allie Sinn would it ?. I know I ran across her ******* page awhile back but says females only ?. She does not go by Allie Sinn on her ******* though but says is in Cleveland area.
Stopped at Bugsy’s last night. Overall a bunch of fat asses.

I did spend some time with a girl who said she just returned from LA and had worked the past 6 years as an actor in porn. She had the face and body to support the fact. She had to leave with an emergency and I did not get her name or the possibility of outcall. I'm thinking she is escorting or getting set up to escort.

This girl said she worked for Playboy for 2 years (2002-2004) and Hustler. She also did full length movies. She was quite open about talking about industry. She also was open to talk about just about anything. Polished is my description.

She said she had hit the bars on BrookPark and was sited for solicitation. Worked at Diamonds but didn't like the no touch policy. Didn't like working at Christies with the fast pace, everyone out for themselves, sell dances at no cost attitude.

Does anyone know who I am talking about? How can I find out what her stage and acting name was?

Little One
12-05-09, 21:07
It would not happen to be Allie Sinn would it ?. I know I ran across her ******* page awhile back but says females only ?. She does not go by Allie Sinn on her ******* though but says is in Cleveland area.

Stopped and asked Destiny St Clair.

RogerC
12-07-09, 13:48
I felt played and betrayed.

Sounds like Amber got some cold feet. Either that or her girlfriend wised her up backstage. I never believe "numbers" because they've only panned out about twice in 20 years.

Sounds like you got perspective at the end. Congratulations on a good night.

Friendlyohio
12-13-09, 16:07
Stopped in at the Fox's Den around 2 pm on Wednesday. There were 6 different girls there. In general, not as fit as some of the higher end clubs, but a few cute faces, and a couple of nice figures.

They are very friendly. The gals are all willing to chat and joke. The rules are VERY lax. Got four different dances, and everyone one of them pressed a nipple in my mouth. And hands moved freely both directions.

I would confirm the others that more is possible. Just have to get to know them a little better.

If you are looking for SI swimsuit models, you are in the wrong place. If you are look for a comfortable time and some fun, this is a good place.

Phillipleonard
12-24-09, 12:53
I read someone talking about Illusions on Brookpark Road from way back in the day. I just kind of fell into that place right before they closed. It was great. Then they moved their operation to a place called Club 22 near downtown at E.22nd and Hamilton. That place was good, with similar activities and policies, but they got shut down a few years back. They have since re-opened, but I haven't been back. I don't know if it is anything similar to what it used to be. Does anyone here have any knowledge of that place? Or, if it is not like before, is there anything remotely like that around anymore? I've read about the Fox's Den, and that sounds like a good place. I guess I was hoping for more of a sure thing, so to speak.

Mr Bill
12-28-09, 17:37
Been many years since I set into the Fox's Den on the corner of Brookpark and West 150 th. I was a regular there in the 80's through the early 90's. The daytime bartender was Georgia, she's still is there! Back then, she would make and serve a great Hamburger with a slice of tomato that she grew in her garden. The bar was located in the center then. That many fine ladies danced on,,, right over your head. One of my favorites was Sheila. On September 9, 1991 a tragic accident took her from us. And is now dancing with the rest of the angles.

The entrance remained unchanged. No longer is there a section in the basement. And the Den's first floor had some major renovations since the last time I was there. By the looks the work was done shortly after my last visit. Ah but the bathrooms remained unchanged! The bar is smaller and off to the right. With a small stage just left of the door. With a lineup of booths along the far side. And two not-so-private VIP dance benches on the wall near the bathroom doors. .

Being slow there we no waitresses and you had to get your drink at the bar before finding your seat. My drink of choice, Diet Coke, was $4.00. And was served up in a tiny glass with half ice. There were two barmaids. One that was sitting on a chair knitting. She had worked at the Fox's for 27 years and we reminisced of times past.

There were six dancers most were older and none would be described as eye candy. All were very friendly without an attitude. That you could have a good time with. Most were sitting at the bar. One that proudly displayed her breasts. The ladies punched in their own music at the jukebox. And did two stage dances, one topless. Private dancers were $10.00 each. Though in full view of everyone, dancers allowed some liberties and were very accommodating. Hence the place was rather busy for an off day.

Little One
12-30-09, 18:29
I am trying to remember the names of the strip clubs that use to be on W25th or Clark. There use to be a couple of nice clubs. The atmosphere was so mutch different than the big warehouse clubs we have today.

There was a club on the corner of Clark and W25 that burnt down. MR Hero's is there now. If I remember the owner use to publish a weekly paper. The paper had pictures of the girls from all the strip clubs in town. What was the club called? Who was the owner (Jerry?) what was the paper called, and what happened to the paper? When did they stop printing the paper? I wonder if copies of the papers can be found? Sure couldn't look in the library for that information.

There was another nice club that was a really known for pretty girls and lots of coke. It was a couple of blocks south of Sam's.

Do any of the old timers keep in touch with any of the girls.

Just curious

Buddy Fun
12-30-09, 19:38
The good old days.

I the club was called Attitudes and the paper was "Places To Be" I was only at attitudes a few times myself and didn't know the club and the paper was tied together. I remember the guy who used to take all the pics. Forget his name but he had a beard and always wore a baseball cap. I still have a few copies of the paper somewhere around here. Lots of old friends in those pages.

Down the street was the Comet, Peek a Boo and Teasers. Think there may have been another club too but the name escapes me.

Also down on Scranton was the Silver Fox

I am trying to remember the names of the strip clubs that use to be on W25th or Clark. There use to be a couple of nice clubs. The atmosphere was so mutch different than the big warehouse clubs we have today.

There was a club on the corner of Clark and W25 that burnt down. MR Hero's is there now. If I remember the owner use to publish a weekly paper. The paper had pictures of the girls from all the strip clubs in town. What was the club called? Who was the owner (Jerry?) what was the paper called, and what happened to the paper? When did they stop printing the paper? I wonder if copies of the papers can be found? Sure couldn't look in the library for that information.

There was another nice club that was a really known for pretty girls and lots of coke. It was a couple of blocks south of Sam's.

Do any of the old timers keep in touch with any of the girls.

Just curious

Chongo
12-30-09, 21:50
That newspaper that had pics of the strippers from back in that era was called 'Places To Be'. I actually still have a box full of them from the mid 90's-2000 or so. It had pictures of many of the club girls from brookpark road and also w. 25th. I actually looked forward to getting that paper when I went to the clubs. Those were the days LOL.

I was a regular of brookpark road clubs during the late 90's, so don't know much about w. 25th girls. The club that burned down a few years ago was Monroe's, that was considered a black club, as far as I remember. But pics in the old issues do show some white girls.

Mr Bill
12-31-09, 10:57
"Places To Be" weekly newspaper was an independent publication. And could be found at most all the local clubs. With nice black and white pictures of dancers.

Attitudes was owned by Jerry and was originally on Lorain just west of 25 th. Next to the auto parts store. After the fire it moved around the corner to 25 th. Went out of business a number of years ago and is now a regular bar. In its' heyday many fine ladies danced there. The name slips me; but the daytime bartender was a real cantankerous old lady. She was once a daring Burlesque Dancer that traveled the circuit across the United States. Many pictures of her graced the walls of the club. She was a lot of fun. And would get tanked up on her favorite drink, Tequila. First she'd take a lick of salt off the back of her wrist, swigged the Tequila, followed by a slice of lemon! I've seen her down a dozen of them in an afternoon. She had a way to keep the guys under control. Once she jumped over the bar and put a customer down on the floor for harassing one of her dancers!

The Comet was located on east side of West 25 th about four blocks South of Lorain. Many a fun days I spent there with the dancers! It had a dark atmosphere and I can remember when a dancer mounted a customer on his bar stool. It was owned by Junior who lived in the big white house nearby. He also owned the Silver Fox at the bottom of the hill on Scranton. A young man named Jim ran the bar and lived in a small house next to Junior's. When the Comet was closed, he ran the Pizza shop next to the Silver Fox.

Sam's club was also on east side of West 25 th, just North of the Comet. It was owned by an old fella named Sam. He owned a lot of rental properties in and around the area. That he housed many dancers. His oldest son Nick ran the bar; but had a full time job in construction. And frequented Sam's mostly in the evenings and on Saturdays. You knew he was there when you saw his Corvette parked across the street. And I'd parked mine next to him.

If I have it right, Gypsy's was located in the building that Sam's took over. It was run by her and her husband. Had two stages and more of upscale club compared to most on the strip.

Bugsy's is located on the west side West 25 th, where it is today. Not a shell of what it was in the old days. Owned by a big burly fella named Kenny. That also owns a club under the same name in Elyria. A rather tall and athletic built woman nicknamed Amazon ran the 25 th street club. Until they separated. Then Dede took over, that was nicknamed 44, for obvious reasons. And would flash her pride and joy to you when you bought her a drink. Kenny would throw some of the best holiday barbecue parties in town. Using a charcoal grill out back.

Peek-A-Boo's was another favorite hangout. It's located as today on the east side of West 25 th. Between Lorain just south of Bugsy's. So many of the dancers would work the circuit of all the local clubs. And I only went to Peek-A-Boo's when one of my favorites ventured here.

The Silver Fox, owned by Junior was an outstanding place. Located at the bottom of the hill on Scranton. Best known for their private back room. They set the bar for Christmas parties, by invitation only. Known

Located on Clark Avenue was the old Fox Haven. The empty build is still there with the faded sign. Actually was a nice place. A tall thin black dancer name Star was worth seeing. She would slam her body on the stage that shook the whole place. Known for smoking a cigarettes and blow smoke rings from her kuchee. Along with tooting a brass horn. She has great kegel muscles!

There are more clubs in the area. Some I'd call Key Clubs, and real private that you were privileged to enter.

All the clubs worked the same. The dancers had to reach a quota of drinks in order to get paid. And received commission on anything over a dozen. But a few only drank blanks. While most would go home drunk. Many other clubs in the area had private back rooms for the regulars back then. For the mere price of a bottle of Champagne and a small tip the bartender, you could have an hour of very up close and personal time with your favorite dancer. And talk about take out. A small tip to the barmaid, and you'd could take a dancer off the premise for an hour or more. As long as you returned her before the end of her shift.

If walls had eyes. The stories be told!

Buddy Fun
12-31-09, 21:24
Attituides was on Clark where the Mr. Hero is now.

The site where Monroes was, that originally was the Comet. It may have had another name prior to that, but I knew it as the comet because I had a few friends that danced there. My memory is a little fuzzy, but the Comet was disgusting inside and may have even been condemmed or closed to health code violations. That site then became Monroes. I think they either renevated the building or knocked it down and rebuilt for Monroes. Then of course Monroes burned down.

There was another bar on the opposite corner of The Comet/Monroes just before the bowling alley. I think that was called Teasers.

That newspaper that had pics of the strippers from back in that era was called 'Places To Be'. I actually still have a box full of them from the mid 90's-2000 or so. It had pictures of many of the club girls from brookpark road and also w. 25th. I actually looked forward to getting that paper when I went to the clubs. Those were the days LOL.

I was a regular of brookpark road clubs during the late 90's, so don't know much about w. 25th girls. The club that burned down a few years ago was Monroe's, that was considered a black club, as far as I remember. But pics in the old issues do show some white girls.

Little One
01-01-10, 19:43
That newspaper that had pics of the strippers from back in that era was called 'Places To Be'. I actually still have a box full of them from the mid 90's-2000 or so.

It would be fun to hear some of the old stories. Best yet I would really like to see some of the copies of "Places to Be." Like someone said there were a lot of friends that must still be around somewhere in Cleveland.

Does anyone know if the girls got paid a paycheck on top of their tips? If so, are payroll records open records after a period of time?

Buddy Fun
01-02-10, 11:49
Awesome report Mr Bill, however on the street names I think you mean Clark instead of Lorain.

I had forgot that attitudes had moved to 25th after the fire.

Back in the day I spent the majority of my time at the Crazy Horse on Brookpark and at Pinky's. Pinky's was where I always picked up Places to Be and would venture to 25th either to see my few friends at the Comet/Silver Fox or to see a girl who caught my eye in the paper. Unfortunately I was more of a newbie back then and not really a regular in the 25th area so I never experienced any of the "finer treats" that seemed to be available from your reports except for once.

I don't recall the name of the club, but farther down clark past Fox Haven there was a tiny hole in the wall nude club. Forget the name of the place but that was my favorite club down in that area. I remember two blonde dancers from there. Heidi and I think the other was Tonya. That was a fun place and the only club back then where I did experience some "regular treatment".

Then there was another nude club for a while a little farther down where Clark and Lorain intersect that I heard fun was available but never really spent any time there.

"Places To Be" weekly newspaper was an independent publication. And could be found at most all the local clubs. With nice black and white pictures of dancers.

Attitudes was owned by Jerry and was originally on Lorain just west of 25 th. Next to the auto parts store. After the fire it moved around the corner to 25 th. Went out of business a number of years ago and is now a regular bar. In its' heyday many fine ladies danced there. The name slips me; but the daytime bartender was a real cantankerous old lady. She was once a daring Burlesque Dancer that traveled the circuit across the United States. Many pictures of her graced the walls of the club. She was a lot of fun. And would get tanked up on her favorite drink, Tequila. First she'd take a lick of salt off the back of her wrist, swigged the Tequila, followed by a slice of lemon! I've seen her down a dozen of them in an afternoon. She had a way to keep the guys under control. Once she jumped over the bar and put a customer down on the floor for harassing one of her dancers!

The Comet was located on east side of West 25 th about four blocks South of Lorain. Many a fun days I spent there with the dancers! It had a dark atmosphere and I can remember when a dancer mounted a customer on his bar stool. It was owned by Junior who lived in the big white house nearby. He also owned the Silver Fox at the bottom of the hill on Scranton. A young man named Jim ran the bar and lived in a small house next to Junior's. When the Comet was closed, he ran the Pizza shop next to the Silver Fox.

Sam's club was also on east side of West 25 th, just North of the Comet. It was owned by an old fella named Sam. He owned a lot of rental properties in and around the area. That he housed many dancers. His oldest son Nick ran the bar; but had a full time job in construction. And frequented Sam's mostly in the evenings and on Saturdays. You knew he was there when you saw his Corvette parked across the street. And I'd parked mine next to him.

If I have it right, Gypsy's was located in the building that Sam's took over. It was run by her and her husband. Had two stages and more of upscale club compared to most on the strip.

Bugsy's is located on the west side West 25 th, where it is today. Not a shell of what it was in the old days. Owned by a big burly fella named Kenny. That also owns a club under the same name in Elyria. A rather tall and athletic built woman nicknamed Amazon ran the 25 th street club. Until they separated. Then Dede took over, that was nicknamed 44, for obvious reasons. And would flash her pride and joy to you when you bought her a drink. Kenny would throw some of the best holiday barbecue parties in town. Using a charcoal grill out back.

Peek-A-Boo's was another favorite hangout. It's located as today on the east side of West 25 th. Between Lorain just south of Bugsy's. So many of the dancers would work the circuit of all the local clubs. And I only went to Peek-A-Boo's when one of my favorites ventured here.

The Silver Fox, owned by Junior was an outstanding place. Located at the bottom of the hill on Scranton. Best known for their private back room. They set the bar for Christmas parties, by invitation only. Known

Located on Clark Avenue was the old Fox Haven. The empty build is still there with the faded sign. Actually was a nice place. A tall thin black dancer name Star was worth seeing. She would slam her body on the stage that shook the whole place. Known for smoking a cigarettes and blow smoke rings from her kuchee. Along with tooting a brass horn. She has great kegel muscles!

There are more clubs in the area. Some I'd call Key Clubs, and real private that you were privileged to enter.

All the clubs worked the same. The dancers had to reach a quota of drinks in order to get paid. And received commission on anything over a dozen. But a few only drank blanks. While most would go home drunk. Many other clubs in the area had private back rooms for the regulars back then. For the mere price of a bottle of Champagne and a small tip the bartender, you could have an hour of very up close and personal time with your favorite dancer. And talk about take out. A small tip to the barmaid, and you'd could take a dancer off the premise for an hour or more. As long as you returned her before the end of her shift.

If walls had eyes. The stories be told!

JunkMailAlias
01-11-10, 23:53
Stopped by 2 on Brookpark road for an afternoon drink. Went to Gigi's first. 3 girls were working. All had paunches. No private dancers offered, so I don't know if extras are offered. It was early, and obviously, I was one of the few patrons. After a drink, decided to try elsewhere. Headed over to Fox's den, and it was a good afternoon. I ended up wasting a few hours there. The club appearance has been described previously. Got a few dances from a thicker Hispanic gal by the name of Lisa. In the "VIP" area, she rubbed one out through my pants. I subtly asked for extras, but she declined. She casually mentioned trading numbers and meeting outside the club, but I didn't pursue it. Meanwhile, she did state that other girls did offer extras. But, the girl or two that she pointed out, well, she tipped the scales a bit too much for my tastes. There were 2-3 lookers there, but I didn't have much time to chat them up.

Imalicker99
01-13-10, 18:14
Hey Guys,

Great reports. I spent many a night making the rounds on Brookpark. Does anyone remember the name of the place on 140th and of rookpark? Kinda dumpy joint but fun was always available in the rooms in the basement.

Smgrinder
01-19-10, 00:56
Any more intel on Erica/Destiny? Had a drink with her tonight and very interesting background with her LA work, etc. Wondering if anyone has gotten further than a lap dance.

Buddy Fun
01-19-10, 14:16
Wasn't that the doll house?

Hey Guys,

Great reports. I spent many a night making the rounds on Brookpark. Does anyone remember the name of the place on 140th and of rookpark? Kinda dumpy joint but fun was always available in the rooms in the basement.

Ms Nia
01-23-10, 12:37
I was wondering what christie's was like and do they allow contact and what about the rooms are they cool and is there any clubs that allow contact and are not ghetto.

Mr Bill
01-23-10, 18:23
I was wondering what christie's was like and do they allow contact and what about the rooms are they cool and is there any clubs that allow contact and are not ghetto.The ladies at Christies definitely offer extras. But the Miles Road CrazyHorses upstairs VIP lounge is far more private. In any case you'll need to get to know the ladies first to receive maximum mileage.

Little One
01-23-10, 19:32
Any more intel on Erica/Destiny? Had a drink with her tonight and very interesting background with her LA work, etc. Wondering if anyone has gotten further than a lap dance.

I haven't been back in a while. The girls had been changing over quite often. It wasn't possible to get to know any of the girls without spending a lot up front.

EasyDusit
02-01-10, 15:43
Noticed a few lewd conduct citations.

Is that normal?

http://blog.cleveland.com/newssun/2010/01/police_are_called_to_omalleys.html

Slow Roller
02-03-10, 12:04

Is that normal?

http://blog.cleveland.com/newssun/2010/01/police_are_called_to_omalleys.html
Yeah, Brook Park police send there plain clothes guys out a few times a year to bust the girls.

Gdlint
02-03-10, 17:29
Yeah, Brook Park police send there plain clothes guys out a few times a year to bust the girls.Correct, just a sweep to maybe have the clubs tone things down a little. I do think it was Cleve PD as everything was on the Cleveland side of Brookpark rd. not the Brookpark side. Glad to see the city of Cleve has extra time to hide in the clubs instead of doing something to lower the "One Shooting per Night" crime they have going on there! Great job Cleve, you idiots!!

Slow Roller
02-04-10, 15:55
Correct, just a sweep to maybe have the clubs tone things down a little. I do think it was Cleve PD as everything was on the Cleveland side of Brookpark rd. not the Brookpark side. Glad to see the city of Cleve has extra time to hide in the clubs instead of doing something to lower the "One Shooting per Night" crime they have going on there! Great job Cleve, you idiots!!
Both sides of Brookpark rd belongs to Brookpark. Brook Park and Cleveland traded property back in the end of the 90's. Cleveland got Nasa and Brook Park got that side of Brookpark rd all the way down to 150th.

After Brookpark got that side is when all the swer stings started to happen and they set allot of ordinances to get rid of the porn shops. They were the first to start the "no touch law" to try to get rid of the strip clubs.

Levii
02-07-10, 18:30

Is that normal?

http://blog.cleveland.com/newssun/2010/01/police_are_called_to_omalleys.htmlWas out at Amber's about a week before this crap went down. I didn't see anything but pretty girls and smiling guys. Our table did get sharked for drinks a bit more than I remembered, why don't they write tickets for pestering me when my glass is full?

Hsayraj
02-12-10, 10:48
Any one know about Tristan, who use to work at Crazy Horse Men's Club at Bedford Heights, Where is she working?

Mr Bill
02-12-10, 17:30
Any one know about Tristan, who use to work at Crazy Horse Men's Club at Bedford Heights, Where is she working?To the best of my knowledge Tristan has retired.

Cleveland Report
02-13-10, 10:14
Both sides of Brookpark rd belongs to Brookpark. Brook Park and Cleveland traded property back in the end of the 90's. Cleveland got Nasa and Brook Park got that side of Brookpark rd all the way down to 150th.

After Brookpark got that side is when all the swer stings started to happen and they set allot of ordinances to get rid of the porn shops. They were the first to start the "no touch law" to try to get rid of the strip clubs.

I remember Brook Park was supposed to "remake" the north side of Brook Park road. They remade it alright...instead of strip bars and porn shops we have nothing.

Spikeit
02-15-10, 02:28
Fox's Den maybe.

Hey Guys,

C P Guy
03-06-10, 12:41
Went to the Brass Pole in Elyria last night. Got some dances from a blonde there, followed by some VIP room with her. She said her name was Dawn. She gave me a HJ and licked the tip in VIP. I pushed for more, and we met up at the HoJo on 57 after hours. For $.5 I got bbfstc from her, and left my kids in her baby factory.
She also told me some of the girls there will even do fs in VIP.

Bassman0895
03-07-10, 12:31
I am always looking for the right deal and if I can get some dances from a stripper and then get take out, that seems too be a pretty good deal, fewer surprises. It seems like a pretty expensive night though, if you got some dances ($20 each right?), then the VIP room (was it $125?) then take out for $150 and it seems you are over $300! If you got off cheaper than this can you give me some tips so I don't waste my money. Thanks

C P Guy
03-07-10, 22:26
I am always looking for the right deal and if I can get some dances from a stripper and then get take out, that seems too be a pretty good deal, fewer surprises. It seems like a pretty expensive night though, if you got some dances ($20 each right?), then the VIP room (was it $125?) then take out for $150 and it seems you are over $300! If you got off cheaper than this can you give me some tips so I don't waste my money. ThanksObviously, I left out some non-pertinent details of the night, like getting dances from 3 or 4 other girls who I didn't get any vibe from before settling on the blonde. I blew about $450 the whole night, but to me, it's worth it when I get to bang a stripper.

C P Guy
03-21-10, 09:49
Stopped by last night, but I didn't see the blonde inside. As I was leaving, I saw her grabbing a smoke outside, so I stopped and asked her if she wanted to see me after work. We agreed on same price/place as last time. Got bbfs again with cip.

Jon Hung
03-21-10, 11:02
Stopped by last night, but I didn't see the blonde inside. As I was leaving, I saw her grabbing a smoke outside, so I stopped and asked her if she wanted to see me after work. We agreed on same price/place as last time. Got bbfs again with cip.Glad to see ya had some luck at the pole. Have been there a few times with not so much luck. Never able o find any take out. Has been about a year since i've been there, so maybe it's time to give it a shot again soon

SuperUnknown21
03-21-10, 18:13
Stopped by last night, but I didn't see the blonde inside. As I was leaving, I saw her grabbing a smoke outside, so I stopped and asked her if she wanted to see me after work. We agreed on same price/place as last time. Got BBFS again with cip.Sounds like fun, but don't you think that if she lets you hit it bareback, that you certainly are not the only one? I would be a bit leery of a stripper who hops in the sack and fucks you bare after a couple dances in a shady back room. I mean, it's your dick to do with as you please.

Just sayin.

C P Guy
03-24-10, 20:45
Sounds like fun, but don't you think that if she lets you hit it bareback, that you certainly are not the only one? I would be a bit leery of a stripper who hops in the sack and fucks you bare after a couple dances in a shady back room. I mean, it's your dick to do with as you please.

Just sayin.
My dick enjoys it, so who am I to say no.

SuperUnknown21
03-24-10, 22:03
My dick enjoys it, so who am I to say no.Touche!

Stanley P
04-03-10, 10:38
Stopped by the Crazy Horse on Miles the other day. It was about 7, maybe 6 dancers. Most decent. That wristband thing for .20 seems like a ripoff, but I got one anyway. Went to the champagne room(or whatever it's called) with a cute little blonde with a cute face and a great ass. she's definately sexy. She tells me about the VIP room. She says $ for 5 songs just to dance topless, but if I tip her $.50 she will get nude and I can jerk-off if I want.

Got the feeling there would be lots more, but $$.50 is crazy money. Anybody have a real experience there?

Stan

Evil Mister X
04-05-10, 14:45
Stopped by the Crazy Horse on Miles the other day. It was about 7, maybe 6 dancers. Most decent. That wristband thing for .20 seems like a ripoff, but I got one anyway. Went to the champagne room(or whatever it's called) with a cute little blonde with a cute face and a great ass. she's definately sexy. She tells me about the VIP room. She says $ for 5 songs just to dance topless, but if I tip her $.50 she will get nude and I can jerk-off if I want.

Got the feeling there would be lots more, but $$.50 is crazy money. Anybody have a real experience there?

StanI have had several day-shift-dreams with the same entertainer, resulting in a trip to the VIP room. For $ for 5 songs, and she'll play with my nipples, maybe rub my shoulders a bit, and then she'd let me pull out my guy while she'd spit all over him for a nice Russian session. Perfectly pleasant time, but be sure to bring something to clean up with. And she's good conversation and friendly in a Northern Exposure kind of way, so I still go back from time to time. She has hinted that I could get more if I were more regular. So, I'll have to say that YMMV.

Mr Bill
04-07-10, 16:15
That $20.00 wrist band is relatively new and has disgruntled the dancers. It has all but dried up $20.00 dances for the ladies. Although there's no contact, customers coming in for a quick lunch favor the $10.00 table dances near the DJ booth.

You could purchase a yearly VIP Membership. It costs $200.00 and entities the card holder to a free wrist band every time he attends any of the CrazyHorse Clubs. Along with invitations to special VIP parties, and free door entrance for him plus three guests.

TruckFace
04-07-10, 22:18
Was out in the afternoon on some business earlier this week. Finished up early and decided to stop by the Fox's Den. Saw a girl there that goes by Emily. Great rack on her and nice looking body. Does anyone know if she does any takeout or extras? Would be hesitant to do anything in the club, but you never know.

Thanks

RogerC
04-08-10, 06:49
Does anyone know if she does any takeout or extras? Would be hesitant to do anything in the club, but you never know.

It was my experience that the private dances at the Fox's Den were pretty heavy on the extras. There wasn't a lot of privacy, but there was an amazing amount of extras available.

Woodworth
04-08-10, 17:28
I read with some interest the reports on the Crazy Horse Bedford. It would be nice to have a place in Cleveland that provided actual bang for your buck. I'm skeptical about spending my own coin there. I'm pretty much get in get out. I wonder how much time and money was spent getting to the point(s) described in the report(s)? I casually know a couple guys, clearly richer than me, who have spent many a day in the Bedford establishment. I suspect they have received takeout FS but spent better than a dime getting to that point and probably $$$$ at least for the quart of pepper steak. I wish I knew these guys better. I would ask them personally if I did. My gut feeling is it's just to iffy for me to even try.

I used to like Bugsy's for much of the same decribed here about the BCH. Even got takeout a couple times. I felt ripped off always though so I quit going.

I seem to remember some pretty heavy duty lapdances but no extras at the Foxes Den. Perhaps the FD is beginning to resemble Magic City more, where the girls would reliably grab your package, haven't been there in awhile though so don't know what's up there.

HighNoon
04-15-10, 08:25
It was my experience that the private dances at the Fox's Den were pretty heavy on the extras. There wasn't a lot of privacy, but there was an amazing amount of extras available.Was there last week and your experience was mind.

Had private dances from two different girls both aggressive with touch and grind. Saw a latina dancer giving HJ to an older guy while sititng at the bar. They were facing the door and I was in a booth facing them. Her arm movements caught my attention while waiting on a drink. It's a smaller club but the booths and one area around the bar gives you room for fun if you find the right girl. All the girls seem game for high mileage dances don't know about extras outside but worth the $. 1 dances.

Bone Yard
04-26-10, 01:26
It appears that there are a few clubs within walking/short cab ride distance from my downtown hotel: Christies, Diamond Club and Crazy or Gold Horse.

Primary objective here is to interact with some cuties and have some drinks, not try to get high mileage dances. Which one would be recommended?

Are these clubs bikini, topless or nude?

I also see there are a number of clubs on Brookpark Rd. with the Fox's Den being commented on a lot in this forum. Would that be a good place to kill some time before catching our flight home?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Gdlint
04-26-10, 10:43
It appears that there are a few clubs within walking/short cab ride distance from my downtown hotel: Christies, Diamond Club and Crazy or Gold Horse.You can't walk anywhere in downtown Bone, suggest you rent a car. Cab service in C- Town is weak at best.

RogerC
04-28-10, 07:11
I also see there are a number of clubs on Brookpark Rd. with the Fox's Den being commented on a lot in this forum. Would that be a good place to kill some time before catching our flight home?

Why, yes, yes, it would. The Fox's Den is not super busy during the afternoon, so you will probably have your pick of the ladies.

If you're driving a rental car, just keep heading west on Brookpark. Don't bother trying to get back on the highway. The rental car return is off of Brookpark. It's a lot shorter/faster just to stay on Brookpark.

Levii
04-28-10, 23:52
I also see there are a number of clubs on Brookpark Road. With the Fox's Den being commented on a lot in this forum. Would that be a good place to kill some time before catching our flight home?Amber Lounge might be a nicer stop on the eyes before you head down to Fox's Den. You coul just start near W. 130th and work your way down- Amber, Platinum, GI GI, Fox's Den then Silver Horse.

Bone Yard
04-29-10, 09:41
I appreciate all the input. We ended up going to Christie's since they graciously provided their bus to transport us, plus gave us coupons for free admission.

We had a couple of ladies with us so the upscale feel was perfect. As I had mentioned in my request, we were looking for a place to unwind and have a few drinks, so it worked out great.

The girls were rather average with a couple in the 8-9 range. I didn't quite understand why the girls can't be nude after midnight though. Probably some silly city ordinance!

We never got to do the Brookpark run.

Thanks again for all of your help!

Cleavage Lover
05-02-10, 20:24
I was skimming thru some online Ohio newspapers today, and came across this story in the Elyria Chronicle where Chrissy's Lounge was raided due to a response from some "citizens complaints". WTF??? If the patrons don't like what goes on inside there, then Stay The Heck OUT..it's a STRIP bar for crying out loud!!
Those so called "citizens" who were complaining must be gay, or had thier dicks/balls cut off??

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2010/05/02/dancers-manager-arrested-at-exotic-dancing-club/

C.L.

Stanley P
05-03-10, 08:23
Amber Lounge might be a nicer stop on the eyes before you head down to Fox's Den. You coul just start near W. 130th and work your way down- Amber, Platinum, GI GI, Fox's Den then Silver Horse.

You are absolutely right about Amber's. Stopped by Fox's on Friday about 4 after work. about 5 or 6 girls there, but only one that was even semi-attractive. Plus, only had one girl even come up to me and ask for a dance. The others seemed to be more into drinking at the bar. I had 2 beers and left. Stopped at Amber's. Much nicer talent. Definitely better for the same 10 dollar private dance cost. Even though, I never got a dance at Fox's. The girls really were pretty nasty.

Still for the best bang for your buck, I say head south. It's hard to beat Jen's.

Little One
05-03-10, 15:57
The girls really were pretty nasty.

To start with I never liked fox's Den. Dancers have always looked nasty to me. Anyhow against my better judgment I stopped for a beer on Saturday Afternoon. There was around six dancers sitting at the bar. So many dancers that I had to sit in a booth. Not one of them got of there fat asses to see what was up. Only one dancer worth looking at - a brunet with short brown hair. However, I went to tip her while she was on stage. I was greeted by the worst pussy odor that I have ever smelled - including SW. Nearly gagged. Got out of dodge as quick as I could. It will be a long time before I go back.

What is the deal with the women who works behind the bar? She was the only friendly person int the place and was by far the nicest looking.

Stanley P
05-03-10, 17:43
To start with I never liked fox's Den. Dancers have always looked nasty to me. Anyhow against my better judgment I stopped for a beer on Saturday Afternoon. There was around six dancers sitting at the bar. So many dancers that I had to sit in a booth. Not one of them got of there fat asses to see what was up. Only one dancer worth looking at - a brunet with short brown hair. However, I went to tip her while she was on stage. I was greeted by the worst pussy odor that I have ever smelled - including SW. Nearly gagged. Got out of dodge as quick as I could. It will be a long time before I go back.

What is the deal with the women who works behind the bar? She was the only friendly person int the place and was by far the nicest looking.

I'm with you, they don't seem to care about making any cash. That was probably the same short-haired brunette. She was ok looking and terrific compared to the other girls. The blonde behind the bar is by far the best looking girl in there. She appears to be the bartender / cook.

I really never saw a place where the girls aren't motivated to ask for dances. Usually have to chase them off.

Cleveland Report
05-04-10, 06:41
I'm with you, they don't seem to care about making any cash. That was probably the same short-haired brunette. She was ok looking and terrific compared to the other girls. The blonde behind the bar is by far the best looking girl in there. She appears to be the bartender / cook.

I really never saw a place where the girls aren't motivated to ask for dances. Usually have to chase them off.

There are several cash operations on the west side where it is clear they do not make their money from normal operations. I have seen some bars, video stores and the like that simply could not survive based upon what they sell. They seem to be fronts to filter cash.

For example, the strip bar between W. 150th St. and Rocky River Dr. (can't remember the name) is a police (run or connected) operation.

Stanley P
05-04-10, 08:23
There are several cash operations on the west side where it is clear they do not make their money from normal operations. I have seen some bars, video stores and the like that simply could not survive based upon what they sell. They seem to be fronts to filter cash.

For example, the strip bar between W. 150th St. and Rocky River Dr. (can't remember the name) is a police (run or connected) operation.

I used to get that feeling from Cleveland PM. There would be 30 cars in the parking lot and when you went in, maybe 6 girls and 3 or 4 patrons. Where the hell was everybody? I never heard any stories about a backroom.

HighNoon
05-06-10, 13:22

For example, the strip bar between W. 150th St. and Rocky River Dr. (can't remember the name) is a police (run or connected) operation.I don't believe it is police run. I assumed it is a front operation but whatever something is not right. They rarely have cars, customers, or attactive dancers yet they have been open for 12-15 years; I avoid.

Dirtydave1
05-11-10, 14:25
Just Teazin in Painesville was busted sometime last week for drugs and other assorted things.

I imagine the club will be under watch for a while..

http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2010/05/07/news/doc4be422fc7906b541767863.txt

Iziandali
06-20-10, 13:46
I continue to find this place intriguing. I've had a digit up a girl standing at the bar one time, and an unzip and open me up in a booth another time. But never been able to walk away happy cuz something always happens or just too little privacy. Was there last night and was THIS close to having one go down on me but she kept looking around and deciding it wasn't "the right time". Wasn't right time to pay out either so I didn't. I think she was disappointed in missing out on the tip (money wise LOL) anyway, was cool with it. Still stayed around for some touchy feely. Wondering if anyone else has gotten any better service in there.

Crazy Sammy
06-20-10, 21:39
I continue to find this place intriguing. I've had a digit up a girl standing at the bar one time, and an unzip and open me up in a booth another time. But never been able to walk away happy cuz something always happens or just too little privacy. Was there last night and was THIS close to having one go down on me but she kept looking around and deciding it wasn't "the right time". Wasn't right time to pay out either so I didn't. I think she was disappointed in missing out on the tip (money wise LOL) anyway, was cool with it. Still stayed around for some touchy feely. Wondering if anyone else has gotten any better service in there.I've been in there and have gotten HJ/BJ from a couple of girls on slow days. (More HJ than BJ.) Not really worth the money, kind of just playing around because they don't want to get caught. The one girl keeps telling me we should get together and go out sometime. Have to take her up on it, she is one of the hotter looking ones. I don't want to mention names because I don't want to get them in trouble.

Little One
06-21-10, 13:39
Stopped at Ambers. First time in a long time. 2 girs were hot. 6-7 were average hot. I gues it depends on what you like. 1 girl with a killer body (not includeing 2 above) was fried on pills.

Was very surprised in the girl wanting to be touched. Full playment with tities was encouraged. Some would let your hand rome below the waiste.

Also As soon as I walked in a girl sat down and had her hand up my shorts playing with by balls before I could order a drink. Second girl gave HJ and BJ dooring LD. I had a good time for an evening 5 hours for under 100.

Hedgehog
07-09-10, 20:14
Stopped in one afternoon looking to just grab some drinks, relax, and just to check the place out. Never been before. There were 6 or 7 dancers and maybe 10 or so guys. Most were 5s or 6s, 1 was a 7, and one was below average. All the dancers were in decent shape but I was a bit disappointed in the attractiveness of the dancers.

It was a very laid back and relaxed atmosphere. No drink hustle. I had two women stop by my table (separate times over my duration there) to talk a bit. Fun light-hearted conversations which was nice. Got a couple of dances each from the women in the champaigne room. They were decent normal dances. Nothing out of the ordinary and wasn't expecting or looking for anything more. Certainly no mention of extras. Most of the clients there seemed to be in their 30's, one older, and a couple might've been younger.

I had a good time. The women certainly didn't blow me away with their looks but it was refreshing in that there was absolutely no pressure to buy the girls drinks and they acted like they enjoyed being at the table with me.

Johntome
07-19-10, 16:17
Stopped in here Saturday afternoon and stayed from 2:30pm until about 4pm. Sat at the bar and relaxed after a hard day of work for the first half hour or so, then a girl named Chloe came and talked me up. She was a real sweetheart and was quite fun to talk to. I caved on doing a shot with her (which resulted in a total of 20 bucks sucked out of me) but I didn't mind because I had the money and she was a pleasure to talk to. Very obvious flirting from her as she would stretch or rub legs in a way that seemed like she was trying not to be obvious. It amused me but honestly I have to say I really enjoyed the overall feel of it. It almost felt like natural flirting which was refreshing after the long work day I had beforehand (Saturday was a HOT one, folks).

After some good chit-chat, she finally asked me if I wanted a dance and I said "Lets go. " She took me over to an open area (this was a disappointment to me, as I prefer getting dances in booths or at least curtained areas, and hated being out in the open) but she was good at her job. If you want details you can PM me, as I do not want to get anyone in trouble. Sad to say though, I ran out of cash too quickly. Perhaps I should see if she offers take-out next time.

Drive Guy
08-08-10, 07:16
Hello,

Does anybody know a hot black stripper named Pocahontas? Short big boobs works the esat side strip bars and lives off Detroit in the big apartment complex near Cudell? met her few years ago she maybe is working new clubs or may have even moved. Very hot and short with big boobs.

DG

Subliminal
08-24-10, 00:16
Stopped in on Bike Night at about 9 or 10, quickly met a cute black girl, we talked for about 40 min (sexual of course), and there was no pushing for dances at all, she just sat on my lap and touched it the whole time, I had to ask her for a dance. The couch dance was great, she give me oral over my jeans almost the whole time, hands were allowed to freely roam and after one dance she gave me her number. I'm not sure if it was meant to be a business or personal number, guess I'll find out.

Nightfodder
08-24-10, 23:19
Went to Ambers Monday. Most of the dancers 7-8s Met a nice blonde. After buying a bunch of drinks (the only issue I have with the place is the drink buying game) did some private dancing. Lots of contact, personal hand contact under the shorts and even a brief BJ and HJ but not to finish. The palce would benefit from a real VIP room. Wanted to trade numbers for afterhours but did not want to give out my real cell so had to pass. Don't want to giver her name in case it causes trouble. But it is possible there. Overall a good time.

Hedgehog
08-27-10, 02:19
Ambers - I went during a weeknight and had a great time. Talked to one dancer who just sat with me till the club was about to close and didn't even ask if I wanted a LD. I got her a few drinks.
Another dancer that I spent some time with was very hands on both during LD and while drinking at the table. She definitely encouraged me to explore with my hands and mouth (declined mouth action) during the LD. She also was very personal while sitting at the table reaching into my shorts and also under my shirt. I'm sure if there were more privacy in this place, anything and everything would happen in here.

Fox's Den - According to a couple of the dancers, there has been a lot of turnover here for the night shift recently. As has been mentioned before, there aren't any hot women here and the dancers here are on average, older. However, the new dancers (whether they stay permanently or not - don't know) were very well endowed and popular with the customers. The mileage I got here was no where near what I get at Ambers. It seems like the mileage varies a lot from customer to customer here. A few guys were being pretty liberal with their hands. They may be regulars, maybe they are just more aggressive than I am, or maybe they promised a nicer tip. I've also read on this board, a couple people saying that they have seen dancers give out their numbers. You can add me to that list.

Newguy1973
09-30-10, 01:42
I been hitting this place the last few nights, and the girls are real friendly. Your mileage may vary, but I haven't gotten any numbers yet, but I haven't asked either. I figure I'll get to know some of the girls before I ask.

Smgrinder
10-06-10, 18:00
Bugsey's is so hit or miss. Usually miss but last night worked out. Stopped in for beer. Nice little spinner sat down, bought her a drink. Said her night had sucked. Not much money and her shift was ending. Asked her if interested in hooking up outside club. She said sure and off we went.

Little One
10-06-10, 21:00
Bugsey's is so hit or miss. Usually miss but last night worked out. Stopped in for beer. Nice little spinner sat down, bought her a drink. Said her night had sucked. Not much money and her shift was ending. Asked her if interested in hooking up outside club. She said sure and off we went.which dancer? Can you give a better discription?

Srm 2200
10-10-10, 08:34
Went in at about 9:00 PM last night (10/9. It wasn't overly crowded but there were a few more people than I'm used to seeing there. Spent an hour and 15 minutes there and not even one of the girls approached me. Oh well, cheap night out. There was a girl named Desire I never saw before. Short and a little chunky, but she had some great looking twins.

Mr Bill
10-12-10, 16:06
Does anyone know where Marie is working these days. She used to work at the Bedford Crazy Horse and Cleveland PM. Last I heard she was working at Christies in Brunswick, but when I called today, they said that she was not working there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Marie has recently (two weeks ago) returned to working evenings at Amber lounge on Brookpark Road.

Mr Bill
10-13-10, 09:52
Some major changes this past week at the Bedford CrazyHorse. They fired the day manager Scott, Bob the day DJ, along with the day waitress Mary. Going to miss Mary, hopefully she'll show up somewhere soon. She's a real sweetheart, and an efficient waitress that has worked at the Horse for many years. She was one of the few familiar faces that had weathered the storms over the years, and never takes time off. There's always two sides to every story, But One has to wonder what's going on. Like all the clubs, business has been slow there. Is the top management looking for escape goats and simply grasping at straws. Or are they somehow trying to change their image. I can only hope that they retain the day doorman Mike. He's the pillar of the day shift's character and popularity. Surely they won't mirror the poor night shift demeanor.

Shazbot1960
10-16-10, 12:41
I am traveling to Clevland in a few weeks & staying in the warehouse district. Sat & Sunday night, Jet game. Not a big fan of the big fancy clubs, any smaller cozy clubs in walking or quick cab ride for a good time? I know, RTFF, but thought I would reach out for some quick & current leads.

Fannima30
10-17-10, 14:40
I am traveling to Clevland in a few weeks & staying in the warehouse district. Sat & Sunday night, Jet game. Not a big fan of the big fancy clubs, any smaller cozy clubs in walking or quick cab ride for a good time? I know, RTFF, but thought I would reach out for some quick & current leads.Yeah, theres several close by. Do not go to Christy's Cabaret. Its large and fancy. Diamonds Men's Club is a short cab ride. Good food, nice women, no funny biz though. Right next door is a new club that just opened, Hustler Club. It used to be on the other side of the Flats before the old place was knocked down for new development. It was a little more fun than Diamonds. I'd try it out.

Going the other way (east) is the Crazy Horse. Should have some decent scenery there.

Subliminal
10-21-10, 00:27
Stopped in last wed about 9pm, a couple cuties were working, got a couple table dances which means they take you to a dark corner of the room, which isn't very private at all, the bartender is staring you down, the bouncer is bored and staring, are their any clubs with a decently private layout without going to the VIP (Magic doesn't even have one. Anyways that didn't stop my hands from doing some serious roaming. Some girls dancing on stage will even spread their cheeks and flex the booty hole for you, LOL, you don't get that everywhere.

HighNoon
10-21-10, 11:21
Has anyone been to the new Tops & Bottoms near Progressive Field; the old Executive Den Downtown?

I have gone there twice but they were closed both times. When are they open? How is the line up?

FYI, I was told it is out of town owners.

Little One
10-22-10, 00:03
Stopped in last wed about 9pm, a couple cuties were working, got a couple table dances which means they take you to a dark corner of the room, which isn't very private at all, the bartender is staring you down, the bouncer is bored and staring, are their any clubs with a decently private layout without going to the VIP (Magic doesn't even have one. Anyways that didn't stop my hands from doing some serious roaming. Some girls dancing on stage will even spread their cheeks and flex the booty hole for you, LOL, you don't get that everywhere.Where is magic city. Never heard of it.