PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Fannima30
06-14-17, 21:25
Well someone didn't get scammed by her.

Hookedonpun
06-15-17, 05:29
Bad news for you Amber Scammer fans. She's having a baby.Sounds like bad news for that baby to me.

Hookedonpun
06-15-17, 05:30
Well someone didn't get scammed by her.Some black dude she's been seeing.

BudBowl2001
06-15-17, 17:19
Poke that baby in the forehead on every deep stroke. Daddy would love seeing the indent when its born!

Some black dude she's been seeing.

Fuzzyek
06-17-17, 13:45
Drove down Lorain 2 times and not 1 pussy out and about. 5:45 and 7:45.

FigureRingLyle
06-17-17, 17:01
Drove down Lorain 2 times and not 1 pussy out and about. 5:45 and 7:45.Thank the yuppies and hipsters for ruining it.

ColdFusion2500
06-18-17, 11:56
Courtney is back up to her old tricks fellas. Trying to get her money up front so she can bolt. When I wouldn't go for it she wanted more money for what she normally does. I did get her back to house but she didn't do anal she was paid for, nor did she do the normally good ride she normally does. I will stay away from now on. Really didn't like the toothy BJs anyhow.

ColdFusion2500
06-18-17, 22:30
Billie jo. A blonde that used to work chat lines but now works upper Lorain Ave. Looking to re hook up with her. May go by another name on the street. Description: blonde lates 20's to mid 30's small woman 5'2" - 5'4" about 120 c cup.

Hookedonpun
06-19-17, 05:02
Billie jo. A blonde that used to work chat lines but now works upper Lorain Ave. Looking to re hook up with her. May go by another name on the street. Description: blonde lates 20's to mid 30's small woman 5'2" - 5'4" about 120 c cup.What is considered upper Lorain. Like 81st to w Blvd? Or like 117 on up. Just curious.

Hookedonpun
06-19-17, 07:35
Just when I think I've seen it all. LOL on a side note there were a lot of cuties out this morning and not a LEO in sight. So if anyone is wondering were the bus stop pole and sign went at the corner of 78th. Yeah a girl slung it over her shoulder and carried it away. LOL.

ColdFusion2500
06-19-17, 13:08
What is considered upper Lorain. Like 81st to w Blvd? Or like 117 on up. Just curious.I've heard it's between w117 and w 130 but it could be from w 90 on up. She was living on 97 and Denison last time I saw her. She stayed with another girl on w 130 until she died from O. D. Tia if you wondered who O. D. ed.

MrDo1
06-21-17, 23:50
Well from 7 pm-10:30 pm, I saw at least 5 WSW from 44th and Lorain to 73rd. At least I think so, these were some of the most "10" I have ever seen in one area. I saw two blondes with legs to die for, around 5'7 or so. At the 73 rs gas station a nice brunette sat on the curb with short shorts and her too tied in a bow inviting me to some fun. Did anyone else see this many? I got a little nervous because they all looked really nice. I thought I was in Texas or some type of hidden camera scene. I will know if I see them at 4 am.

Stay safe.

Smgrinder
06-22-17, 02:26
Well from 7 pm-10:30 pm, I saw at least 5 WSW from 44th and Lorain to 73rd. At least I think so, these were some of the most "10" I have ever seen in one area. I saw two blondes with legs to die for, around 5'7 or so. At the 73 rs gas station a nice brunette sat on the curb with short shorts and her too tied in a bow inviting me to some fun. Did anyone else see this many? I got a little nervous because they all looked really nice. I thought I was in Texas or some type of hidden camera scene. I will know if I see them at 4 am.

Stay safe.I don't usually partake in the Lorain SWs anymore. Looks way too risky and the selection normally sucks. However, I'll cruise by once in awhile to window shop. Last night cruised by and saw a very cute SW. Taller than average, medium build, jeans, very cute face with cheek piercing. I asked if she had cell number and she said text only and gave me number and said her name was Mindy. She was very polite. Anyone partake? Info? Some guy walking his dog did take my photo with his cell when I pulled over to talk to her. Can't really blame him for us ruining his neighborhood.

Hookedonpun
06-22-17, 05:02

Stay safe.It is deffinatly picking up out here. While I wouldn't say there are many if any 10's there is some newer fresher faces out. And it always seems like when it rains it pours. Its either barley alive with the same old faces or jumping like crazy with too much to look at.

Cheech1
06-22-17, 07:21
If you see a bunch of new girls, especially good looking girls, where you've never seen them before, your big brain should be sending you warning signals. Does that mean they are not legit? No, but it means you should carefully check the area for undercover cars, guys hanging around where they can watch the girls, guys loitering in the gas station on whose curb that lovely ass is resting, cars in alleys with guys just hanging out, stuff like that. Remember the rules, be safe.

Cheech.

Smgrinder
06-22-17, 10:23
If you see a bunch of new girls, especially good looking girls, where you've never seen them before, your big brain should be sending you warning signals. Does that mean they are not legit? No, but it means you should carefully check the area for undercover cars, guys hanging around where they can watch the girls, guys loitering in the gas station on whose curb that lovely ass is resting, cars in alleys with guys just hanging out, stuff like that. Remember the rules, be safe.

Cheech.Any good notels? Been using the L*are on east side but maybe something better and closer?

ColdFusion2500
06-22-17, 11:37
I saw 12 SW around 11 p. I tried to pull Brandi but she got scooped up before I could. I saw Tina out she has changed her look guys be aware she still a snake scammer. She's small with blonde haired keeps in pony tail she works the Lorain bridge area. But she has lost weight and in her jeans that ass looks yummy but it's not worth it. I drove around till 4 a just cause I was seeing so many out. I have seen the tall blonde fellas are speaking of she crossed my hood at w 80th she looked 50 ish in the face if this is the one we all are talking about.

MrDo1
06-22-17, 23:41

Cheech.It's Thursday night so you know who is out and about! There are two SHP cars on Clark around 60-40th. There is a tall blonde that was wearing white pants with black stripes. Her name is Pinkie not sure if that is the blonde being talked about. She follows instructions well but no and I mean NO cim. FS is available.

It's 11:39 and there are 5 on the block right now.

Stay safe.

MrDo1
06-24-17, 03:09
Well from 7 0. M. To 2:30 am I haven't see anyone (0) out today? I drove the Lorain loop. I burned gas on Clark / Scranton. I even went to the east side and ran 79th and Quincy. And down Kinsman. Where is everyone? Anyone with a better place to drain Drain the swamp? Looking for variety.

OleDude
06-26-17, 20:38
Not sure what I got, cruising Fri. Night Fulton by Daisy, picked a chick up said her foot was broken needed a ride home, hadn't eaten in a couple days so we stopped by BK, took her home (39th / Denison area) cute, spinner, long brown hair, brown eyes, 40 ish. Mole in the cleft of her front lip. Took her some groceries, she keeps wanting me to stop over. Says she has needs. Not sure if she's actually a WSW, or did I maybe get lucky? Any thoughts??

MrDo1
06-26-17, 21:59
Saw Jessica today. The girl has an incredible memory and no games mentality. She is always nice and cool with her trademark smile. She is also brutally honest and you have to respect that about her and about what she does. She was walking with another SW and it look like a handler but she said "No!" I didn't ask about the other girl with the ponytail on the top of her head. You might have saw her on 78th around 9 am. Jessica always wants. 30 for her time. Cims. Quick.

She's looking for a place to stay also. I thought I would put that out there for anyone wanting to provide shelter. She can pay up to $600 a month for rent. Call her on the 309-xxxx if interested.

Be Safe and aware.

Mr. Do1.

Francis123
06-27-17, 03:47
I went out there on Sunday late night, and I mean real late, when the sun was rising on Monday, must've been about 4:30- 5 am. The girls were everywhere. I saw one I'd ever seen before, she was blonde and had a hairstyle that looked like she just came from the salon. But I'm scared to pick up someone on the first pass. Someone else got her. I saw several I thought were above average, and several I though were gross, but others grabbed the good ones before me because I'm paranoid and I don't pick 'them up on the first pass.

But I picked up one who said she was named Sue. She was at 78th and Lorain. I saw her as I passed, and came up around the other way. She was wearing bright colored clothes, she had blonde hair, looked real nice. When I came back on 78th from Madison, I wasn't sure if I should let her in because she looked older up close, with kinda yellowed teeth. But these dudes were starting to come out of the woodwork in that alley way and creep up on me as I talked to her, so I told her to jump in fast. LOL Turned out to be a good decision. She had a very upbeat and lively personality, and she sucked a good dick for 20 in the parking lot of Taco Bell at like West 110th or whatever. I'll probably be calling her for more.

I saw so many out there on late Sunday night, I was surprised. I saw several new ones that I want to get to know. So they are out there, despite what some people say.

RustyShaq
06-27-17, 09:09
Not sure what I got, cruising Fri. Night Fulton by Daisy, picked a chick up said her foot was broken needed a ride home, hadn't eaten in a couple days so we stopped by BK, took her home (39th / Denison area) cute, spinner, long brown hair, brown eyes, 40 ish. Mole in the cleft of her front lip. Took her some groceries, she keeps wanting me to stop over. Says she has needs. Not sure if she's actually a WSW, or did I maybe get lucky? Any thoughts??Sounds like possibly a low-rent sugar baby. Bring her a couple of cans of soup and see what you get in return. Don't forget to report back!

ColdFusion2500
06-27-17, 20:51
I-90 bridge. Uncle LEO was out in numbers between 7:30 and 8:30 p girls were still out though. I don't normally see that when the bubble gum lights come on. It looked like it was sue being put into the back seat. Don't know if she was set up or they just pulled over a monger and got her.

WhoreMoan
06-28-17, 01:42
I wasn't looking to pick up a SW but I drove down Lorain last night after dark mainly to window shop. I saw a petite WSW with long dark hair and glasses. I didn't get a good look but I liked what I did see and turned around for another pass and poof she was gone! Anyone know anything about her? Her name and how her services and personality are? Post here or PM me if you can help, thanks in advance.

Francis123
06-29-17, 03:47
Saw this on Fox 8's site:

"I TEAM: Prostitution arrests put on hold more than a year" http://fox8.com/2017/06/28/i-team-prostitution-arrests-put-on-hold-more-than-a-year/.

The gist of it is that the reporter found prostitution arrests are way down in Cleveland because the city told its officers to look the other way until a new policy is put into place, and business owners along Lorain Ave. Are angry about this.

"The I TEAM did some digging to show you the impact. In 2014, in Cleveland, there were nearly 500 prostitution arrests. Last year, just 99. Officers say sex busts in the city now often involve police task forces with outside officers. Cleveland Police Union President Steve Loomis says officers can only wait for that new policy. Loomis said, "They're completely handcuffed. Our guys are as frustrated as they can be because they want to go out and do the police work that they were hired and trained to do. ".

I'm taking this to mean there's some pressure being put on for the cops to start cracking down more.

Dutch1990
06-29-17, 06:28
About 330 started lorain 500 nothing but old blonde no teeth by bridge so headed down Clark and see Nicole on the scoop. 40 later good BBBJCIM dropped her at store to get smokes so she said. Till next time.

KevinMike
06-29-17, 14:44
Hnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Has anyone gone out with the attractive young blond with the backpack and designer glasses? Her drug of choice is weed.

TipsTipsTips
06-29-17, 19:36
Saw this on Fox 8's site:

"I TEAM: Prostitution arrests put on hold more than a year" http://fox8.com/2017/06/28/i-team-prostitution-arrests-put-on-hold-more-than-a-year/.

The gist of it is that the reporter found prostitution arrests are way down in Cleveland because the city told its officers to look the other way until a new policy is put into place, and business owners along Lorain Ave. Are angry about this.

"The I TEAM did some digging to show you the impact. In 2014, in Cleveland, there were nearly 500 prostitution arrests. Last year, just 99. Officers say sex busts in the city now often involve police task forces with outside officers. Cleveland Police Union President Steve Loomis says officers can only wait for that new policy. Loomis said, "They're completely handcuffed. Our guys are as frustrated as they can be because they want to go out and do the police work that they were hired and trained to do. ".

I'm taking this to mean there's some pressure being put on for the cops to start cracking down more.Cleveland is the only city that I have seen where the officers truly look for busts of SW and johns. I have been pulled over twice in Cleveland and never in any other city in over ten years of sporting. Both stops has never went beyond a "hey your from out of state are you lost?" While the second LEO knew me from high school wrestling. But from an outsider looking in be careful in Cleveland.

ColdFusion2500
07-01-17, 07:30
Well the newest scam artist is back out. If you remember the one that was saying she worked with the police. Over the winter. I made the mistake of seeing a pruity tight butt in a hoodie. Last night during the rain found her down on 52 and Lorain Ave. I should've known her when I saw her face (damn face blindness) . Any how here's her new scam. I got her back to my shack. . 4 h&h lack luster job. Got for muss and after a minute and a half the sigh of hurry up 30 seconds later claims to have a Charlie cramp needs to get up. As soon as she does grabs pants puts them on. I said hold on we aren't done. She's says" I am" I pick up her money hand her half she throws a fit. Said didn't earn the other half. I then told her I'd give it to her at the gas station. Gas station comes says give me my money isaid didn't earn it don't get it. I expect a visit here soon to my rental property. Either by her pimp or LEO.

MadBastid
07-01-17, 12:40
Well the newest scam artist is back out. If you remember the one that was saying she worked with the police. Over the winter. I made the mistake of seeing a pruity tight butt in a hoodie. Last night during the rain found her down on 52 and Lorain Ave. I should've known her when I saw her face (damn face blindness) . Any how here's her new scam. I got her back to my shack. . 4 h&h lack luster job. Got for muss and after a minute and a half the sigh of hurry up 30 seconds later claims to have a Charlie cramp needs to get up. As soon as she does grabs pants puts them on. I said hold on we aren't done. She's says" I am" I pick up her money hand her half she throws a fit. Said didn't earn the other half. I then told her I'd give it to her at the gas station. Gas station comes says give me my money isaid didn't earn it don't get it. I expect a visit here soon to my rental property. Either by her pimp or LEO.She (or some other blonde) tried that "I work with the police" crap on me awhile back when I balked at her asking donation and told her to get out before anything happened. I turned the car around and when she asked me where we were going, I said straight to the 2nd District HQ. Well she freaked and bailed in a hurry at the next stoplight. Drama. . .

TopDecker577
07-01-17, 19:21
I don't usually partake in the Lorain SWs anymore. Looks way too risky and the selection normally sucks. However, I'll cruise by once in awhile to window shop. Last night cruised by and saw a very cute SW. Taller than average, medium build, jeans, very cute face with cheek piercing. I asked if she had cell number and she said text only and gave me number and said her name was Mindy. She was very polite. Anyone partake? Info? Some guy walking his dog did take my photo with his cell when I pulled over to talk to her. Can't really blame him for us ruining his neighborhood.Mindy is fantastic. BBBJWS and more if you want.

TopDecker577
07-01-17, 19:22
Hnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Has anyone gone out with the attractive young blond with the backpack and designer glasses? Her drug of choice is weed.Her name is Jamie, I seen her a few times about 6 months ago. Decent job, worth a try.

TopDecker577
07-01-17, 19:27
Damn, she is hot for a walker. I haven't seen a walker that looks that good for a long time.She is very pretty and performance is very good, but she has a lot of loose skin from weight loss, so be warned of that.

Simm676
07-01-17, 22:39
She is very pretty and performance is very good, but she has a lot of loose skin from weight loss, so be warned of that.I lost track of her. Who has digits?

Alex1968
07-02-17, 15:23
Met her on Denison but she has a house in north olmstead that she is staying at. Trade digits. Excellent start with swallow.

Dude4116
07-03-17, 11:10
Her name is Jamie, I seen her a few times about 6 months ago. Decent job, worth a try.Please PM with her digits if you have them.

ColdFusion2500
07-04-17, 14:53
She (or some other blonde) tried that "I work with the police" crap on me awhile back when I balked at her asking donation and told her to get out before anything happened. I turned the car around and when she asked me where we were going, I said straight to the 2nd District HQ. Well she freaked and bailed in a hurry at the next stoplight. Drama. . .She did the baby sitter needs paid thing but unless the 73Rd gas station has a baby sittin service going on in the back, I knew that was b. S. . She then attempted to say her uncle was a vice cop.

ZDog2658
07-08-17, 17:12
Anyone seen Dynasty? I hear that she is out and about again.

Hookedonpun
07-09-17, 09:20
Anyone seen Dynasty? I hear that she is out and about again.I hear that from time to time to. Trust me I look pretty hard and have yet to turn up anything.

Hookedonpun
07-11-17, 17:23
I hear that from time to time to. Trust me I look pretty hard and have yet to turn up anything.All the birds are chirping.

OhMyGoodness
07-12-17, 03:21
Several out Tuesday evening. Starting in the 60's and moving W. Black haired WSW in a short skirt and her friend in the flame pants who looked a bit pregnant. They ignored me probably thought I was a cop. A taller blonde in blue jeans near the rapid also with a friend. A girl with ultra red hair and pajama bottoms near the gas station. She looked a bit out of it. A few girls I always see hanging out in antique alley. Finally, went to turn around on 85 and almost literally ran into Maria in the alley. Seen her a few times before. She's thin. Long straight brown hair. B's. Said she hasn't really been out since December. Never disappoints. It was refreshing to see a larger selection than normal.

Alex1968
07-13-17, 15:11
Met her on Denison but she has a house in north olmstead that she is staying at. Trade digits. Excellent start with swallow.Saw her again! She is a keeper. Non addicted, fun girl. MILF type who really gets into it. Curvy chick.

Em8170
07-15-17, 21:12
Just moved here from Akron. Where are the "strolls" around or near kinsman and union, mt pleasant area. Staying by the VA for treatment. Could use a little distraction. Thanks!

FigureRingLyle
07-17-17, 11:08
Just moved here from Akron. Where are the "strolls" around or near kinsman and union, mt pleasant area. Staying by the VA for treatment. Could use a little distraction. Thanks!I'd be cautious over there most on the stroll in those areas are packing boa constrictors.

AddictedToLust
07-17-17, 12:53
She was my fav for a few years, a few years back. I know she had a baby, and he had a birth defect (heart issue, if I remember). She got off the street, moved in with her dad, I think, and was working hard on getting clean. I would love to talk with her again. Or at least, I'd like to know if she's ok, got off the horse, got on with her life. Any details, anyone?

FigureRingLyle
07-17-17, 15:43
Had a nice Sunday morning with Heather. Awesome BBBJCOF. Gave me her digits if anyone is interested PM.

Fuzzyek
07-19-17, 06:12
Took a cruise down Lorain this morning and saw 6 women. I saw one that I might have liked to go a few rounds with if I were into SWS. Nice looking girl with long black hair in pony tail. I may shoot down 1 more time this morn to see what's happening.

Fuzzyek
07-19-17, 13:36
Took a cruise down Lorain this morning and saw 6 women. I saw one that I might have liked to go a few rounds with if I were into SWS. Nice looking girl with long black hair in pony tail. I may shoot down 1 more time this morn to see what's happening.Nothing more just 1 walking around E50th area in her pajamas.

StonePilot
07-21-17, 01:11
THE hottest girl I have ever seen walking the stroll was picked up right in front of me tonight. She looked to be mid-20's, short jean shorts that made her ass look phenomenal, and she looked to be done up with makeup including lipstick. It was about 7:30,7:45 ish, W70 ish heading westbound.

I'm looking to keep going back in the hopes of seeing her again. Anyone here familiar with her?

FigureRingLyle
07-21-17, 16:42
THE hottest girl I have ever seen walking the stroll was picked up right in front of me tonight. She looked to be mid-20's, short jean shorts that made her ass look phenomenal, and she looked to be done up with makeup including lipstick. It was about 7:30,7:45 ish, W70 ish heading westbound.

I'm looking to keep going back in the hopes of seeing her again. Anyone here familiar with her?Does she have a tattoo on her thigh? I just missed swooping her up Sunday morning. I turned around in a driveway and some other lucky bastard got her. Oh well I ended up with Heather which was fine by me. I bet this is the same one you speak of. Hot. Was thinking she may be decoy for uncle LEO.

StonePilot
07-21-17, 18:30
Does she have a tattoo on her thigh? I just missed swooping her up Sunday morning. I turned around in a driveway and some other lucky bastard got her. Oh well I ended up with Heather which was fine by me. I bet this is the same one you speak of. Hot. Was thinking she may be decoy for uncle LEO.I don't remember whether there was a thigh tattoo or not.

ColdFusion2500
07-22-17, 06:22
New blonde great body on storer Ave the past couple days works around 46 and 50 . Have yet to partake get scooped fast!

Fuzzyek
07-22-17, 12:56
Out and about at 5 AM this morning. Woul'nt f--k or let them suck my worst enemies dick.

BikiniBox7
07-22-17, 21:30
New blonde great body on storer Ave the past couple days works around 46 and 50 . Have yet to partake get scooped fast!Short, blonde, young, BAnging body! Walked from 44th to 25th on Clark, but I couldn't get a good opportunity to stop and had to get going. Maybe the same girl you saw on storer? Hopefully someone got lucky!

ColdFusion2500
07-23-17, 11:23
Short, blonde, young, BAnging body! Walked from 44th to 25th on Clark, but I couldn't get a good opportunity to stop and had to get going. Maybe the same girl you saw on storer? Hopefully someone got lucky!Huge sunglasses? Then it's probably her. Went hunting for her yesterday afternoon had no luck. But I can wait.

Fuzzyek
07-23-17, 12:13
Grandmas day out this morning on Lorain, somewhere around 5:45. Later in the morning nothing but pimps and I'm guessing drug dealers.

BudBowl2001
07-23-17, 12:54
Saw the same this morning too. Seems all girls had a 'tail". Saw the big tall blonde large tattoo on thigh sitting at 73 and Colgate. Butt ugly. Also the blonde that some one saw on store. She was westbound around fairly nice body, but had a halter on and you could see the baby damage, but she had a butter face.

[ToQUOTE=Fuzzyek;3480765]Grandmas day out this morning on Lorain, somewhere around 5:45. Later in the morning nothing but pimps and I'm guessing drug dealers. [ / QUOTE].

BikiniBox7
07-23-17, 16:33
Huge sunglasses? Then it's probably her. Went hunting for her yesterday afternoon had no luck. But I can wait.Very short jean shorts and a small white tank top. Don't remember if she had glasses on.

TopDecker577
07-23-17, 18:39
Anyone seen Dynasty? I hear that she is out and about again.I saw her a couple times over the last month. Hangs out in the usual spots between 73 and 85. You won't recognize her just driving by, she got fat, twice as big as she was, and has short hair now.

FunAll
07-24-17, 06:01
Very short jean shorts and a small white tank top. Don't remember if she had glasses on.I hope it's not the same one I've been seeing. Short white top showing a lot of belly and short jean shorts. She looks like death up close though.

Hoping this one on Clark / Storer shows up and that it's not all the same blonde you guys are talking about. I saw a stunning blonde on storer last night late, wasn't working or at least not at that moment.

Amber is out again. Quite a bit of weight gained.

Very quiet otherwise besides some I hope nobody picks up. .

Francis123
07-24-17, 10:46
I hope it's not the same one I've been seeing. Short white top showing a lot of belly and short jean shorts. She looks like death up close though.

Hoping this one on Clark / Storer shows up and that it's not all the same blonde you guys are talking about. I saw a stunning blonde on storer last night late, wasn't working or at least not at that moment.

Very quiet otherwise besides some I hope nobody picks up..If that's Amber Scammer it's 'cause she's carrying a baby! I guess she broke up with her boyfriend and is out of the running for Mother of the Year? What a surprise.

Fuzzyek
07-24-17, 10:53
For kicks, what does a SW normally get paid for BBBJ cum wherever or FS visit. L have no idea what one would pay for that type of service.

ColdFusion2500
07-24-17, 11:51
I hope it's not the same one I've been seeing. Short white top showing a lot of belly and short jean shorts. She looks like death up close though.

Very quiet otherwise besides some I hope nobody picks up. .I couldn't really tell if she was ugly or not. I can say the girl on storer had a great body. Boobs were medium a large b. I didn't see a baby damage that was spoke of. She could've had it covered with the shorts. However her shorts left nothing to imagine. Again both times I've seen her she had on sports wear. Not jeans. Again they do change clothes so maybe she one and the same but who knows according to reports by CMC there's 1200 out there on the stroll or in houses in Cleveland.

ZDog2658
07-24-17, 16:58
I saw her a couple times over the last month. Hangs out in the usual spots between 73 and 85. You won't recognize her just driving by, she got fat, twice as big as she was, and has short hair now.I seen her a few times over the winter when she was staying in Akron on vacation. I haven't heard from her in a while. I heard she left her vacation early with only a month to go. She was getting chubby then. She must have really put on the pounds. I spent some time with her when she got social passes from where she was staying. Deep down she is a nice person, I guess the call of the streets overwhelmed her.

Lets be careful out there ZD.

OhMyGoodness
07-25-17, 02:13
After strolling for too long tonight I can confirm there are at minimum two blondes working storer. The teller one with straight hair who wears the sportswear is pretty nasty up close. She was chugging a half gallon of dairymans tea and listening to rap music. The other was shorter with curly hair. This one was wearing jeans and a hoodie. Not terrible looking but I passed nonetheless.

Met a was named Angelique on 50th & L. Thin, straight shoulder length brown hair, and member of the itty bitty tittie committee. She said it was her third day on the job and offered h&h at a very reasonable fare. Having never partaken in vehicular intercourse I took her up on her offer. She took me to a fantastic spot that is now my spot so don't any of you mongers try and take it! Started with a nice BBBJ where she took her time. Then mounted me. I don't know if it was the hat I was wearing or the cramped accommodations but it was quickly apparent that I wasn't going to finish that way. Off with the hat and back to BBBJ was her recommendation. Turned out to be a great idea as she took her time once again and I finished with cimns. I'm not one for number collection but I regret not asking. Probably the chillest SW I've come across. If you do in fact find her please jot down her digits for me. Thanks. I learned alot about her during the short drive back to her vehicle (she commutes from the burbs) such as how excited she was on her intake on day one. At least 20 of you know her and not a single post about her. For shame fellas, for shame.

Hookedonpun
07-25-17, 05:34
I seen her a few times over the winter when she was staying in Akron on vacation. I haven't heard from her in a while. I heard she left her vacation early with only a month to go. She was getting chubby then. She must have really put on the pounds. I spent some time with her when she got social passes from where she was staying. Deep down she is a nice person, I guess the call of the streets overwhelmed her.

Lets be careful out there ZD.Yeah well you know me and take it from me she is unrecognizable. Not to mention last week she has a bit of problems. One with a needle and 8 kits of narcan and another with some jerkwads fist. Bro its enough to make you want to cry.

BudBowl2001
07-25-17, 06:55
After having 20 dicks in it on her first day. Hope a little mouth wash in between. LOL.

After strolling for too long tonight I can confirm there are at minimum two blondes working storer. The teller one with straight hair who wears the sportswear is pretty nasty up close. She was chugging a half gallon of dairymans tea and listening to rap music. The other was shorter with curly hair. This one was wearing jeans and a hoodie. Not terrible looking but I passed nonetheless.

Met a was named Angelique on 50th & L. Thin, straight shoulder length brown hair, and member of the itty bitty tittie committee. She said it was her third day on the job and offered h&h at a very reasonable fare. Having never partaken in vehicular intercourse I took her up on her offer. She took me to a fantastic spot that is now my spot so don't any of you mongers try and take it! Started with a nice BBBJ where she took her time. Then mounted me. I don't know if it was the hat I was wearing or the cramped accommodations but it was quickly apparent that I wasn't going to finish that way. Off with the hat and back to BBBJ was her recommendation. Turned out to be a great idea as she took her time once again and I finished with cimns. I'm not one for number collection but I regret not asking. Probably the chillest SW I've come across. If you do in fact find her please jot down her digits for me. Thanks. I learned alot about her during the short drive back to her vehicle (she commutes from the burbs) such as how excited she was on her intake on day one. At least 20 of you know her and not a single post about her. For shame fellas, for shame.

ZDog2658
07-29-17, 17:53
I was out and about Friday between 6 to like 8 pm. I seen a really small spinner type girl with a blue shirt on at 68th and Lorain. She was really small and didn't look to be over 4 foot 7 inches tall. Any intel on this one would be appreciated. I usually have my regulars but this one seemed like something new to try that I haven't seen before. Any intel would be appreciated.

Lets be careful out there ZD.

Hookedonpun
08-01-17, 05:12
I was out and about Friday between 6 to like 8 pm. I seen a really small spinner type girl with a blue shirt on at 68th and Lorain. She was really small and didn't look to be over 4 foot 7 inches tall. Any intel on this one would be appreciated. I usually have my regulars but this one seemed like something new to try that I haven't seen before. Any intel would be appreciated.

Lets be careful out there ZD.Young small and skinny. I see her out once in. While everyone I've turned around she was gone or his decided to move.

Fuzzyek
08-01-17, 17:24
Of days I drove down Lorain at or about 3 to 3:15 pm and have seen nobody. One would think some of these girls would out and about trying to entice the factory workers as they head home.

ColdFusion2500
08-02-17, 13:32
Of days I drove down Lorain at or about 3 to 3:15 pm and have seen nobody. One would think some of these girls would out and about trying to entice the factory workers as they head home.11 to 7 a after the bar rush they are probably are all picked up and taking care of business.

Fuzzyek
08-02-17, 15:52
More girls out that I could count on my fingers and toes. Un fricking believable, most I have ever seen out and about.

Slow Roller
08-03-17, 16:05
Dynasty looks like a fat old women now!

ZDog2658
08-03-17, 19:49
Dynasty looks like a fat old women now!Is the service still good?

Fuzzyek
08-05-17, 11:20
Looking thin blond with a shiner and a half was all that was available at approx. 7 am this morning. Felt bad for her, she probably pissed off her pimp and he beat the shit out of her. What a fricking life some of these girls lead.

GlennF
08-05-17, 11:21
Looking for a good place to pickup some ebony streetwalkers.

Any info would be great.

FigureRingLyle
08-05-17, 12:14
Looking thin blond with a shiner and a half was all that was available at approx. 7 am this morning. Felt bad for her, she probably pissed off her pimp and he beat the shit out of her. What a fricking life some of these girls lead.Yeah I saw that too. That was a hall of fame shiner.

FigureRingLyle
08-05-17, 15:04
Yeah I saw that too. That was a hall of fame shiner.I thought OJ didn't get out until October.

ColdFusion2500
08-05-17, 20:24
I thought OJ didn't get out until October.She brought it on herself. This is the scam artist that I warned everyone was bad out. I pulled up and laughed at her.

Budd2
08-06-17, 06:51
At around 4 am this morning picked up a thin blonde in the high 40's / low 50's. Felt up her body, she didn't seem flabby and body was Nice. Told her we're going to hotel. She wanted me to take her to the gas station to get keys to her house from her mom and give her mom some money. I said no, we're going to hotel first or get out. She then told me story about her "uncle" being a second district cop and she's working with the police and I'm going to be busted and on the news. But she said she is going to help me so I don't get in trouble. I remember reading a report a while back about this happening to someone else on this board and he started driving to police station and she jumped out. So I did the same and told her we're going to the police station. I was hoping she would just ask me to stop so she could get out of car. But instead she lifted her leg and threatened to kick out my dash board if I didn't give her money. I stopped the car, opened the door and pushed her out quickly and took off before she could kick my car. She had 2 bags of her belongings with her when she got in my car and was holding on to them when I pushed her out which made much easier for me toss her out. What pissed me off the most was that she looked good with a nice body and really wanted to fuck her. Don't think she's the Jessica in previous post. Didn't notice black eye.

Then went on back page, saw an ad for Angelika and 30 minutes later was banging Angelika.

ColdFusion2500
08-06-17, 09:25
At around 4 am this morning picked up a thin blonde in the high 40's / low 50's. Felt up her body, she didn't seem flabby and body was Nice. Told her we're going to hotel. She wanted me to take her to the gas station to get keys to her house from her mom and give her mom some money. I said no, we're going to hotel first or get out. She then told me story about her "uncle" being a second district cop and she's working with the police and I'm going to be busted and on the news. But she said she is going to help me so I don't get in trouble. I remember reading a report a while back about this happening to someone else on this board and he started driving to police station and she jumped out. So I did the same and told her we're going to the police station. I was hoping she would just ask me to stop so she could get out of car. But instead she lifted her leg and threatened to kick out my dash board if I didn't give her money. I stopped the car, opened the door and pushed her out quickly and took off before she could kick my car. She had 2 bags of her belongings with her when she got in my car and was holding on to them when I pushed her out which made much easier for me toss her out. What pissed me off the most was that she looked good with a nice body and really wanted to fuck her. Don't think she's the Jessica in previous post. Didn't notice black eye.

Then went on back page, saw an ad for Angelika and 30 minutes later was banging Angelika.She most likely had it covered with make up. But that's the same M. O. Jessica is pulling. She attempted the same scams on everyone. She tried the gas station saying babysitter needed paid last winter. I had to pull a persuader to get her out of my vehicle. I made a mistake last month picked her up brought her back to my rental property and we started she claimed a Charlie cramp and jumped up then started getting dressed I put her out of my vehicle on west 117. On Saturday morning I saw her and the black eye pulled up and laughed at her saying that's what you get. Better hope it's all you get for your shit. She will either learn or she will get worse treatment. Js.

Fuzzyek
08-06-17, 15:04
Nothing worth mentioning at 6:10 am this morning. Saw a chubby white girl around 80th area and then in the low fortys another chubby blond girl in a dress with a long pony tail. Slim pickens for those of you who like the SWS.

FigureRingLyle
08-07-17, 06:46
She brought it on herself. This is the scam artist that I warned everyone was bad out. I pulled up and laughed at her.Looking back at it, that black eye did look fake. Not to mention I think I saw her this morning and no black eye. If the one I saw on her was real that thing would have taken damn near a month to heal.

ColdFusion2500
08-07-17, 09:14
Looking back at it, that black eye did look fake. Not to mention I think I saw her this morning and no black eye. If the one I saw on her was real that thing would have taken damn near a month to heal.She put make up over it to hide it. Women are good at hiding shiners with that make up.

FigureRingLyle
08-07-17, 20:57
She put make up over it to hide it. Women are good at hiding shiners with that make up.Oh I misunderstood I thought the black eye was fake on some sympathy scam.

PornMedic
08-07-17, 21:16
For kicks, what does a SW normally get paid for BBBJ cum wherever or FS visit. L have no idea what one would pay for that type of service.I have had gals that I have paid $20 plus $10 tip to swallow and / or do facial or whatever.

I have on occasion been less than greedy and given a tip if they walk out of the car with it on their face. I even have gone so far as to tell them if I drive around the block and come back and they are still there with it on display I will give them 1/2 of a $20 bill.

Amazing. Most take me up on the offer.

PornMedic
08-07-17, 21:17
After having 20 dicks in it on her first day. Hope a little mouth wash in between. LOL.Does anyone else ask the gals to use mouthwash before they start?

This is pretty standard for me.

I found the kids flavors are best. Not as much alcohol stinging flavor. But still does the job.

FigureRingLyle
08-09-17, 06:51
Driving the stroll this morning seen fat chick obviously working right by the Shell on 73rd. Is this that Dynasty everyone always talks about. Always hear about her but not sure who she is.

Hookedonpun
08-09-17, 09:06
Driving the stroll this morning seen fat chick obviously working right by the Shell on 73rd. Is this that Dynasty everyone always talks about. Always hear about her but not sure who she is.Dynasty has dark hair and real short. Like a trailor park mom.

Fuzzyek
08-09-17, 12:35
Driving the stroll this morning seen fat chick obviously working right by the Shell on 73rd. Is this that Dynasty everyone always talks about. Always hear about her but not sure who she is.I saw the same girl twice this morning. The one I'm talking about was in the same area you mentioned and had a long dress on and I would swear she was pregnant. Not very appealing.

SubmissiveGuy
08-09-17, 13:22
Met a girl named Jessica around 5 am, in the 60's. Brunette real small body. Only asked for head, had a good time.

Also, like prev posters, saw the really fat girl who gave me a look. Drove right past.

FigureRingLyle
08-09-17, 16:31
I saw the same girl twice this morning. The one I'm talking about was in the same area you mentioned and had a long dress on and I would swear she was pregnant. Not very appealing.Yeah long dress but I think long hair as well.

Francis123
08-10-17, 06:46
Wow, I'm kinda sad. This is actually old news, maybe everyone knew already, but it is new news to me. One of my faves was a SW named Jackie. She was always cool to me from like 2007 to 2014. And then I had no idea where she was. I had lost a way to call her and hadn't seen her in ages. I just found out from Kristina, who I didn't pick up but ran into at a store (and am not sure if she is in the game anymore but she's around like a normal person LOL), that Jackie ODed last fall. I was really wondering what happened to her for a long time! I liked to think she got out of the game. Instead it was the opposite. I only knew her as someone into crack and weed. She used to tell me to stay away from the heroin junkies, that they were nothing but trouble. But I guess she wasn't totally honest or things changed, because she ODed on the heroin around last October. Jackie was really cool. Before I lost touch with her I considered her a real friend. Which I know is a little weird in this game, and it did create a weird dynamic between us, but it happens a lot.

So I just want to say a very belated RIP to Jackie. I never had any trouble or BS with her, and I'm pretty sure she kept me out of some trouble because she was looking out for me (and was one of the people who taught me how to stay out of danger), and we had some really fun conversations in addition to the. You know. .

BudBowl2001
08-10-17, 07:14
Just remember, big girls need loving too. Sometimes they are the most enthusiastic because the don't get it that often.

Its not the face you fuck, its the fuck you face!

Met a girl named Jessica around 5 am, in the 60's. Brunette real small body. Only asked for head, had a good time.

Also, like prev posters, saw the really fat girl who gave me a look. Drove right past.

ColdFusion2500
08-10-17, 13:06
I picked up a face I hadn't seen before since the regulars weren't out. Her name's crystal. 4 for h / h covered everything pretty face healthy hair, pancakes though and belly damage pretty bad. Not shaven either. It was a bushy time letme tell ya. I personally​ won't repeat unless desperate. Dirty blonde. Also Jessica not the only shiner out there, according to this girl a trick, (monger) is picking you girls claiming they gave him the Hive and beatin them down. It's a black extended cab Chevy with red stripes warn your favorites.

Fuzzyek
08-10-17, 16:19
Pickings out on Lorain at 8:45 this morning. Maybe 2 at the most and neither one was worth a second glance.

HungryEye
08-10-17, 17:05
Just remember, big girls need loving too. Sometimes they are the most enthusiastic because the don't get it that often.

Its not the face you fuck, its the fuck you face!You are right on! Some of the best head I ever had came from a BBW.

SubmissiveGuy
08-11-17, 00:16
Did Lorain again this morning, 530 am. 80's. Sue. Older MILF, blond, hot in a MILF cowgirl if that makes sense. Good time.

Fuzzyek
08-12-17, 10:44
Lorain today. Went down at 5:15 and all I saw was our standard 2 black dudes who hang around Detroit Auto parts. A bit further east was one the black guys girls standing on the corner. She was the one that was using a crutch for the last few weeks. Went down again a couple of hours later and no one was out.

FunAll
08-12-17, 21:56
Did Lorain again this morning, 530 am. 80's. Sue. Older MILF, blond, hot in a MILF cowgirl if that makes sense. Good time.Named Sandy by chance? Met one recently who that might of been, but this one could be a GILF. Not unattractive though. Slim, well dressed, lives in a western suburb. Saggy of course, but better than a lot of women her age and that goes triple for walkers. Pleaser with good head game.

Francis123
08-13-17, 06:49
Did Lorain again this morning, 530 am. 80's. Sue. Older MILF, blond, hot in a MILF cowgirl if that makes sense. Good time.I agree Sue is a good time, and she has a nice personality. I've been fucking with her for some weeks now with no problems at all. First time I picked her up in an alleyway in the upper West 70's some dudes hanging around her tried to get up to my car, maybe going to rob me but I dunno, but she jumped in fast and I sped off with my heart racing. LOL But I've been in direct phone touch ever since and no problems.

FigureRingLyle
08-13-17, 08:17
Usually I've noticed that Sunday mornings are alot of time off the chain busy. One time I had to pull a Saturday night shift on my job and got out at 5 Sunday morning rode the Lorain 500 and it looked like an SW convention. That latest one I had named Heather was on a Sunday. So I get up today went to ATM and headed down the stroll. Nothing even made two trips. Oh well, I probably fucked up by moneying up before I went. If I went down there broke I probably would have been mobbed by broads (I don't like taking them to the bank machine with me).

Slow Roller
08-13-17, 11:51
Did Lorain again this morning, 530 am. 80's. Sue. Older MILF, blond, hot in a MILF cowgirl if that makes sense. Good time.I'm going to say it was Sandy, I seen her out not to long ago. She's been out there on and off over the years. She used to have a smoking hot body, I used to like taking her to a room because she would really get into it if you took care of her.

Fuzzyek
08-13-17, 14:33
Lorain totally sucked. Went down at 5:15 and 8:15, nothing shaking at all.

AlSmits346
08-13-17, 16:23
Anyone know who the cute petite girl is with brown / light brown hair. Looks like she has a tattoo on her lower bicep. Carries around a hippish purse / bag. Not lots of info so I apologize. I e seen her numerous times but hesitant to stop. She is super cute and on another level then the others in my mind. Any info or digits would be great. She is just my type. Love to give her a spin.

Thanks in advance.

Al.

Hookedonpun
08-13-17, 21:02
Anyone know who the cute petite girl is with brown / light brown hair. Looks like she has a tattoo on her lower bicep. Carries around a hippish purse / bag. Not lots of info so I apologize. I e seen her numerous times but hesitant to stop. She is super cute and on another level then the others in my mind. Any info or digits would be great. She is just my type. Love to give her a spin.

Thanks in advance.

Al.I think a tad more info is needed.

FunAll
08-14-17, 01:27
I'm going to say it was Sandy, I seen her out not to long ago. She's been out there on and off over the years. She used to have a smoking hot body, I used to like taking her to a room because she would really get into it if you took care of her.I don't think I had ever seen her out before. I have digits.

ColdFusion2500
08-14-17, 03:17
Lots of LEO activity on 73 gas station. A different car was pulling in or out Everytime I passed kept the few girls I did see on upper Lorain moving. Lower Lorain 58 had some dregs out lizzet, the couple porkers, a thin girl still sporting her shiner. But wouldn't touch those ones any how. Anybody seen neck tat heather. ? Has she started bathing again or still the crud monster?

FigureRingLyle
08-14-17, 11:52
Lots of LEO activity on 73 gas station. A different car was pulling in or out Everytime I passed kept the few girls I did see on upper Lorain moving. Lower Lorain 58 had some dregs out lizzet, the couple porkers, a thin girl still sporting her shiner. But wouldn't touch those ones any how. Anybody seen neck tat heather. ? Has she started bathing again or still the crud monster?I was wondering that myself. I always thought neck tat Heather was kinda sexy. Saw her quite a bit even though I only partook once (BBBJCOF). I have a pic of her in my car but all of my posts are via my phone and I can't figure out how to post links or pics or whatever. Its not a nude or anything and she's holding a pen writing down her number and it looks like she's holding a crack stem.

KevinMike
08-14-17, 16:28
Picked up WSW at the bus stop by the rapid. Her name was Amanda. She was about 30 with some baby damage. She was about 5 "8 with the greatest pointy tits. It was. 3 for a BBBJCIM. Have digits for senior members. Butt was nice stomach and face were ok. Will repeat to suck on those great nipples.

AlSmits346
08-15-17, 11:42
I think a tad more info is needed.Yea I know it's limited info. When I make my stroll I see her 75% of the time right before going over the bridge. Sorry for the limited info. I will say this, she is the by far the hottest streetwalker around here. I know she probably on that dog food but sure doesn't show yet like some of the others. Guess I will have to bite the bullet and scoop her up.

Hookedonpun
08-15-17, 20:50
Yea I know it's limited info. When I make my stroll I see her 75% of the time right before going over the bridge. Sorry for the limited info. I will say this, she is the by far the hottest streetwalker around here. I know she probably on that dog food but sure doesn't show yet like some of the others. Guess I will have to bite the bullet and scoop her up.Sexy as f. With a great tan? Usally there is a tall white further with her or in the vicinity. I have tried and tried but every time I turn around poof gone or dude is there and she shows no interest.

FunAll
08-16-17, 01:16
I'm going to say it was Sandy, I seen her out not to long ago. She's been out there on and off over the years. She used to have a smoking hot body, I used to like taking her to a room because she would really get into it if you took care of her.Different girl. Definitely named Sue, I talked to her tonight. Short black shorts and a red top. Really nice legs, not so nice face. 80's hair and a purse. She looks like a hooker out of an 80's movie or even a decoy, which I thought at first because it's hot hot hot out there, which was the main reason I came on to post.

Thanks in advance.

Al.I think I saw this one tonight. Looks fantastic. Like she's a hottie from Westlake or something. Very petite, brown hair in a ponytail, jeans, black shoulderless top. She was freaked by all the presence and just walked by everyone. Told me so as she walked by so was definitely looking had it been different out.

AlSmits346
08-17-17, 13:11
Different girl. Definitely named Sue, I talked to her tonight. Short black shorts and a red top. Really nice legs, not so nice face. 80's hair and a purse. She looks like a hooker out of an 80's movie or even a decoy, which I thought at first because it's hot hot hot out there, which was the main reason I came on to post.

I think I saw this one tonight. Looks fantastic. Like she's a hottie from Westlake or something. Very petite, brown hair in a ponytail, jeans, black shoulderless top. She was freaked by all the presence and just walked by everyone. Told me so as she walked by so was definitely looking had it been different out.That was definitely her. Would love to have a dream with her. Next time try to get digits LOL. Picking girls up off the street is worrisome to me. Would love her number.

Jbobs1
08-17-17, 18:26
Out and about today around noon and then about 5. Started at w. 25th and ended at the BP on west blvd. Both times little to no action. On the 5 pm run caught sight of a long curly haired brunette walking with her umbrella opened around 58th. Couldn't get a great look although she seemed to be in great shape. Wearing grey stretch pants and grey top. By the time I got turned around she was gone.

I have heard that the 3 am. Shift is the best as of late. I have heard that the younger puerto rican Lisa has been out there more often. I really need to catch up with her again. Great time. If anybody has info on her let me know.

FunAll
08-17-17, 19:05
That was definitely her. Would love to have a dream with her. Next time try to get digits LOL. Picking girls up off the street is worrisome to me. Would love her number.I regret not getting the number, but honestly wanted to get off the street. She was in the 80's a little west of that bus stop. I think the street with the bar on the corner if anyone is looking.

FigureRingLyle
08-17-17, 21:03
Its 9 pm, just did the stroll, did any of you guys see the crazy broad by the 90 overpass gyrating on the fence right by 85th? I've seen her before in fact awhile ago I posted about her sitting on the stoop of the resale shop on 68th and Lorain. She aint bad looking, but can't dance looks like she's doing the Elaine dance from Seinfeld. Pretty sure she's SW seen her hanging with some before.

FunAll
08-18-17, 07:36
Met "Cam" by 117th. Good from far, but far from good maybe? I dunno, some would love her. Very nice girl, no rush at all, hung out for over an hour. Blonde, slender, not much damage, nice set, but too many marks for me, but this seems par for the course. Got digits, said phone should be back on soon. Acne on face with heavy makeup. Would be pretty darn hot cleaned up, aside from the poor skin.

Fuzzyek
08-19-17, 09:39
Times this morning no friggen women out at all. Saw 2 guys walking hand in hand close to 80th area. I take that back there was a black girl carrying on with the 2 Detroit Auto dudes. Seems to be a total waste of time.

Fuzzyek
08-23-17, 11:56
To think that all your hooker GFs have found elsewhere to hang out.

FigureRingLyle
08-23-17, 13:23
To think that all your hooker GFs have found elsewhere to hang out.Thank all the yuppie and hipster fags for that. 15 years ago they wouldn't drive their foreign cars down there, now they want to move down to the lower west side with that gentrification comes everybodys not so favorite relative, Uncle LEO.

KevinMike
08-23-17, 15:37
Picked up Renae 40 years old. Small tits nice nipples, nice tight pussy, wanted. 6 got for. 4 Will repeat have digits for seniors.

MrDo1
08-23-17, 21:44
Just drove down Lorain and there are about 8-9 out. I really wanted a WSW with a red top and black pants. There are actually two dressed identical but the other is a HSW. She looked pretty muscular and the face wasn't the best. The WSW was picked up before I had a chance to get back around. I saw two tall and really thin WSW. One that looks like she stepped out of the pretty woman movie. She has very long legs and she walks like she is modeling a handbag or her shoes.

I didn't see any LEO tonight. The location was between the library on Lorain and the gas station. Four were on the corner at 73 rf on Lorain. I couldn't make them all out. I think I saw Jessica gettiya sandwich at the gas station and two in the parking lot.

Be safe and aware.

Simm676
08-24-17, 19:48
Picked up WSW at the bus stop by the rapid. Her name was Amanda. She was about 30 with some baby damage. She was about 5 "8 with the greatest pointy tits. It was. 3 for a BBBJCIM. Have digits for senior members. Butt was nice stomach and face were ok. Will repeat to suck on those great nipples.Amanda is aka Jazmine from sometime back after twins and after a stay down state. Back near 2nd district where she used to stay with candy. Anyone remember?

HungryEye
08-24-17, 21:41
Anybody know the chick hanging around Lorain & 78st today, white skirt purple top, looked good from afar, up close maybe 40 ish?

Thanks.

Fuzzyek
08-27-17, 12:59
I'm beginning to believe that checking out Lorain is just becoming a total waste of time, at least for me. I kind of look forward to seeing the hoes walking down the street even tho I don't think I want to participate. When I'm working I try to go down a couple of times a day, but as of late there are generally no hoes hanging around. I work Wed. ,Sat. ,and Sun. Most generally early am I'm becoming bored beyond belief. If anyone knows of a better way to get to east side from w150 area where women might be hanging around please let me know.

BudBowl2001
08-29-17, 11:37
While participating in some oral conversation with a pretty female recently, she told me that there are about 12 girls working Clark at any given time.

Although most have a demon problem. She also was telling me about Jennifer the pretty girl with tattoos, how she was absolutely beautiful in school, how her boyfriend got her on drugs, and now she is almost wilted away with no teeth. What a shame.

ColdFusion2500
08-30-17, 00:09
While participating in some oral conversation with a pretty female recently, she told me that there are about 12 girls working Clark at any given time.

Although most have a demon problem. She also was telling me about Jennifer the pretty girl with tattoos, how she was absolutely beautiful in school, how her boyfriend got her on drugs, and now she is almost wilted away with no teeth. What a shame.I haven't seen movement on Clark since construction moved east of w65th. I notice thought 3 new faces on storer ave Monday night. Tina the ugly smaller woman said she was going to Lorain when it gets going.

ColdFusion2500
09-01-17, 21:31
As I trolled around last night, at West 73rd a white suburban pulled up next to my vehicle asking me to roll down my window. I did she asked if I was dating, think cop I said window shopping cars why? She goes I'm trying to get hooked up. I said pull over and I'll be right back. She was pretty so I went down to 78 and came back to the gas station where she was waiting. I pulled up asked her if she had guys hiding in the back. She said no. I got out looked she wasn't. She said we could use the suburban. But she rather go to a hotel. I said no well any way said back to my place she reluctantly said yes when I got her here she drove, but here's the thing she charged me a hot bath that took 2 hours, and pancakes and eggs. No presidents. I watched her bathe cause she asked me to get her things wash cloth a new bottle soap, she even did anal. Her name is Valerie. She's​ 30 and lives in that suburban. I saw a bruise on back of knee maybe does drugs didn't seem high. But guys weird way to meet but she was good small belly not wash board, ass tight and small, small B's.

ColdFusion2500
09-01-17, 21:34
I reported I saw there was three new faces on storer I saw one of them walking today she has to be a guy. She was just to tank like to manly looking not to be a guy / trans.

Daman2
09-02-17, 07:34
I reported I saw there was three new faces on storer I saw one of them walking today she has to be a guy. She was just to tank like to manly looking not to be a guy / trans.This one was strollin there last Summer actually. Saw her (him) on Fulton a number of times too. Got to be the same one I'd think.

FigureRingLyle
09-02-17, 08:24
I think I spotted neck tatt lazy eye Heather a couple times in the last couple of days. She threw me off because I think she dyed her hair black, if that is her I could be mistaken.

Fannima30
09-02-17, 10:45
As I trolled around last night, at West 73rd a white suburban pulled up next to my vehicle asking me to roll down my window. I did she asked if I was dating, think cop I said window shopping cars why? She goes I'm trying to get hooked up. I said pull over and I'll be right back. She was pretty so I went down to 78 and came back to the gas station where she was waiting. I pulled up asked her if she had guys hiding in the back. She said no. I got out looked she wasn't. She said we could use the suburban. But she rather go to a hotel. I said no well any way said back to my place she reluctantly said yes when I got her here she drove, but here's the thing she charged me a hot bath that took 2 hours, and pancakes and eggs. No presidents. I watched her bathe cause she asked me to get her things wash cloth a new bottle soap, she even did anal. Her name is Valerie. She's​ 30 and lives in that suburban. I saw a bruise on back of knee maybe does drugs didn't seem high. But guys weird way to meet but she was good small belly not wash board, ass tight and small, small B's.Hi Fusion,

Does she have any contact info? Meaning phone number. Sounds like you did pretty well there.

ColdFusion2500
09-03-17, 11:10
Hi Fusion,

Does she have any contact info? Meaning phone number. Sounds like you did pretty well there.She used mine the whole bath time checking her email so I did ask she didn't answer. I figured I'd share because she said that was how she done things.

SubmissiveGuy
09-04-17, 11:49
Made the Lorain loop a couple of times this week, once on Tuesday, once on Thursday, both 5 am.

Tuesday: literally no one out. After two loops, saw a family gathering of about 4 uncles around a white camry (I think). Hightailed it out of there ASAP.

Thursday: only one girl out, said her name was Sarah, brown / black hair, quite cute, shame she was an awful provider. Got in my car and put her beer in the cup holder, where I usually keep my bills, and she took the money right away. Got down to action, but then she gave up after about a minute and told me to finish myself. Probably worst SW experience I've ever had.

FigureRingLyle
09-04-17, 21:51
Made the Lorain loop a couple of times this week, once on Tuesday, once on Thursday, both 5 am.

Tuesday: literally no one out. After two loops, saw a family gathering of about 4 uncles around a white camry (I think). Hightailed it out of there ASAP.

Thursday: only one girl out, said her name was Sarah, brown / black hair, quite cute, shame she was an awful provider. Got in my car and put her beer in the cup holder, where I usually keep my bills, and she took the money right away. Got down to action, but then she gave up after about a minute and told me to finish myself. Probably worst SW experience I've ever had.Why would you keep money in plain view when picking up SW?

BudBowl2001
09-05-17, 08:28
Passing through east side this am. 4 af am girls working. Couple not bad looking. Yelling at me that they want to suck my cock. LOL. Told them just window shopping. Much better than the old shit on West stroll.

SubmissiveGuy
09-05-17, 23:14
Why would you keep money in plain view when picking up SW?I used to keep it in my closed cupholder, but she opened it to put her beer down. Lesson learned, I guess.

SubmissiveGuy
09-05-17, 23:14
Passing through east side this am. 4 af am girls working. Couple not bad looking. Yelling at me that they want to suck my cock. LOL. Told them just window shopping. Much better than the old shit on West stroll.4 af am girls?

FigureRingLyle
09-06-17, 10:12
4 af am girls?I guess the old 4 af am girls aint got no use for that there subtlety screaming out about suckin cock and whatnot.

Fuzzyek
09-06-17, 12:56
Nothing much happening. 5 and 7. On the latter trip saw a tall thin blond girl, don't remember location, but had never noticed her b-4.

Hookedonpun
09-06-17, 22:33
4 af am girls?4 African American. Can we just go back to calling black girls black girls? I love my black women and I have never not have I been asked to refer to them as African American.

HungryEye
09-07-17, 00:34
4 African American. Can we just go back to calling black girls black girls? I love my black women and I have never not have I been asked to refer to them as African American.Life was so easy before we became so PC. LOL A few years ago I had a BFF that was black, (I still love that girl) we often laughed at how much she loved my white cock and I loved her black pussy. How I miss that girl. Besides the sex we had so much fun hanging together, drinking, laughing, just always a good time. Its been a few years, maybe I'll call her.

Dutch1990
09-09-17, 07:09
Wednesday Picked up I believe her name was Sarah blonde standing out front of the library, . 30 for a good facef cute skinny no tits.

Fuzzyek
09-10-17, 14:34
The last 3 days and nothing around for a whole fricking three days. I don't know where you come up with these girls all of the time and I either see very little and mostly NONE.

SubmissiveGuy
09-11-17, 04:19
Went out twice tonight, once around 1, once around 3. First trip, saw one blond girl, but looked old and drugged out so I passed on the way out. By the time I came back she was gone. Second trip, saw three uncles, one at RTA, one around 60 and one around 65. Decided to turn around and head home after that. Saw no one anyway.

Kawa65
09-11-17, 18:23
Friday called in rode over to Lorain picked one up named Sarah 40 for head additional 20 for all. Wasn't bad clean a little spinner have number if any body wants.

MrDo1
09-12-17, 22:32
Met a Tina shaved hair on one side. She looked young until I got closer and it was not bad just older WSW about 40. I didn't partake because she seemed a little out of place. Has anyone seen her? She was in front of Post Office on Lorain by 65th.

Yeah the PC things is a little nuts. I only assumed that the girls were black on 58th and Central. Were they good looking?

Hookedonpun
09-13-17, 05:47
Met a Tina shaved hair on one side. She looked young until I got closer and it was not bad just older WSW about 40. I didn't partake because she seemed a little out of place. Has anyone seen her? She was in front of Post Office on Lorain by 65th.

Yeah the PC things is a little nuts. I only assumed that the girls were black on 58th and Central. Were they good looking?I seen her same spot talking to some one in a blacked out SUV. Odd look. Odd spot. Imo.

MrDo1
09-13-17, 20:56
A blonde with a shaved head on both sides / Mohawk style WSW at 73rd gas station. I think I saw her before. She is short and a light spinner, small breast but longer hair. I think her name begins with an H, not sure. If anyone can clear up the specifics let me know. If it's the same girl, I saw her BBBJ. 3 a while back. Now she has a different look.

It must be shaved head night!! One WSW at rapid station on thicker side with bright purple highlights. I turned around after she gave me the "pick me up" stare. She looks really cute. Someone picked her up and pulled off like they had stole a prize.

Then there was another one. But can't confirm or deny in the true narrative. It seems like they are fitting in with the hipsters! But I'm sure the first two were and Tina from yesterday and I have never seen them before.

Stay safe.

Stay aware.

Mr. Do1.

FigureRingLyle
09-15-17, 10:06
Drove down the stroll around 8 pm last night, pretty active compared to lately. Saw neck tatt Heather walking by 73rd apparently now she has a pet dog that she was trying to stuff into her backpack. Hopefully he doesn't bump into anything in there or theyll have to hit him with narcan. Saw the mohawked chick, looks like she has a nice tight body. Also sitting on the front steps of the old Harleys resale shop on 68th (seems to be new place to hang for SW's since 78th must have gotten too hot) was a new young one I've never seen before, happy mongering.

MrDo1
09-17-17, 21:59
There are plenty to choose from at the gas station on 73rd. One blonde WSW that does BBBJ for. 30 but doesn't catch in a red dress. Of course shaved head. She preoccupied. She has a nice body but is older. Saw a spinner around 80 tg.

MrDo1
09-18-17, 03:34
I cannot believe this amazing looking WSW blonde at the gas station on Clark. She is about 5 '10 and hot from every angle. There are two WSW standing on the corner. I talked to one that has a pretty nice body and face but judge me if you want but her feet were filthy. She's a blonde about 5'4 carrying a white purse. She asked me if I wanted company not noticing I already had some company. I wish I didn't!! The first girl I mentioned was smoking hot.

There is also two brunettes in close proximity and they were flagging me down as if I was EMS or something. I have to say all were cute (besides the feet) and who cares about that besides me.

I had a mistake with me for sure. I'm not sure how to describe it besides that. Service is probably A1 but this was my 4th for the day so no fireworks. There was this WSW that had been on the 52nd and Lorain all day. She's a brunette and kind of cute. Her service is stellar and she can talk you into serenity. No shame in her game. If I remember correctly she likes girls too.

Be Safe and share information!

Mr Do.

Hookedonpun
09-18-17, 05:44
I cannot believe this amazing looking WSW blonde at the gas station on Clark. She is about 5 '10 and hot from every angle. There are two WSW standing on the corner. I talked to one that has a pretty nice body and face but judge me if you want but her feet were filthy. She's a blonde about 5'4 carrying a white purse. She asked me if I wanted company not noticing I already had some company. I wish I didn't!! The first girl I mentioned was smoking hot.

There is also two brunettes in close proximity and they were flagging me down as if I was EMS or something. I have to say all were cute (besides the feet) and who cares about that besides me.

I had a mistake with me for sure. I'm not sure how to describe it besides that. Service is probably A1 but this was my 4th for the day so no fireworks. There was this WSW that had been on the 52nd and Lorain all day. She's a brunette and kind of cute. Her service is stellar and she can talk you into serenity. No shame in her game. If I remember correctly she likes girls too.

Mr Do.I've have turned my fair share down because their feet looked like shit. Nothing more gross in my book. The only dirty foot chick I ever let in my car was dynasty and only because she was special. That doesn't mean I didn't tell he how nasty that shit looked LOL.

SubmissiveGuy
09-18-17, 10:25
Anyone have experience picking up girls in the day time? I can't get myself out of bed at like 4 am every time I want some head.

Member #6306
09-18-17, 20:17

Mr Do.Someone should start taking some dashcam video and post it on you tube! I want to check out this hot blonde!

MadBastid
09-19-17, 03:56
Met a cute and very thin little brunette spinner by the library. Small mosquito bite tits, said she is 29. Seemed to have all her teeth and they looked in decent shape, but a little on the small side, just like the rest of her. Good French skills, but a little rushed as she didn't know me. No digits, but hopefully if I see her out again, she will be a little more relaxed.

Francis123
09-19-17, 06:02
Anyone have experience picking up girls in the day time? I can't get myself out of bed at like 4 am every time I want some head.They're out there all the time, man. Despite what some people say. 24/7. Some of us, myself included, feel more comfortable doing an actual street pick-up in the wee hours of a Monday or Tuesday night because that's when there are almost no police on patrol. But some of the girls prefer daytime. And in the daytime the police usually have bigger fish to fry. Most of the time you're unlikely to get pulled over, as long as you avoid Thursdays which is Vice's favorite day to fuck with people. And if you do get pulled over, unless you incriminate yourself you probably won't even get a ticket. Just make sure you have your innocent story and stick to it no matter what. LOL.

And once you find some girls you like, you get their digits and can arrange things to your liking. And some of them like to pimp each other out, too. LOL Like they enjoy picking out another girl for you. Once you get to know a few of them, you can hook up with any of them through the ones you know without having to cruise. They all know each other. Heck, once your digits are in some of their phones, you'll probably get calls from girls you don't know because they snoop in each other's phones and steal each others "licks". LOL.

BudBowl2001
09-19-17, 22:22
Does anyone know if there are any walkers in the Lorain Oh area? Seems like there is enough other action going on that there would be walkers strolling somewhere. Can pm me if you want. Thanks.

MrDo1
09-20-17, 00:28
They're out there all the time, man. Despite what some people say. 24/7. Some of us, myself included, feel more comfortable doing an actual street pick-up in the wee hours of a Monday or Tuesday night because that's when there are almost no police on patrol. But some of the girls prefer daytime. And in the daytime the police usually have bigger fish to fry. Most of the time you're unlikely to get pulled over, as long as you avoid Thursdays which is Vice's favorite day to fuck with people. And if you do get pulled over, unless you incriminate yourself you probably won't even get a ticket. Just make sure you have your innocent story and stick to it no matter what. LOL.

And once you find some girls you like, you get their digits and can arrange things to your liking. And some of them like to pimp each other out, too. LOL Like they enjoy picking out another girl for you. Once you get to know a few of them, you can hook up with any of them through the ones you know without having to cruise. They all know each other. Heck, once your digits are in some of their phones, you'll probably get calls from girls you don't know because they snoop in each other's phones and steal each others "licks". LOL.If you get one number you have them all, if they all have the same flavor. If she doesn't have a slight drug issue then you probably won't get the clean ones. I know several that are out there because they just came home and this is they temporary job assignment. They usually work solo without an agent or agency. They usually don't have anyone's number and are usually the ones that we right about with the tag line #iveneverseenherb4 .You can always check here for the routine, run of the mill, regulars that be out there. I have found this site to be pretty helpful and accurate.

Never use your real phone number either unless you don't mind being solicited more than the American Red Cross. Lol.

I prefer the just after dusk pick up because it gets dark pretty quick and it is at "dinner time. " The wee hour pick up is cool between 3-5:30. Unless you know the area, I would be very careful after six. Am. A lot of kids walk to school without book bags, people are starting to go to work and it's really busy. You can easily make a mistake and talk to someone that has the "look"" but is late for work.

Daytime pick up is simply a snatch and grab to a no-tell. I don't have the balls like some to do anything in the daytime on the street. I had (probably one of you guys LOL) pull up in front of my house during school hours and enjoyed a BJ LOL. I am not at that level of________________.

If you are on the east side around 55th and Central you can do it at anytime. Not so much traffic. Same goes for E. Cleveland.

Be safe and stay aware.

Mr. Do1.

P.S. 41st and Clark to 53rd and Clark has a lot of movement right now. You're r welcome.

Dutch1990
09-20-17, 07:31
Did lorain 500 this morning about 230 am seen cute curly haired blonde but gone when I turned around, any help finding her would be awesome. However picked up Kristina I think she skinny brunette not wacky nice head game had digits but not correct ones lolol o well. 3 was great for head.

WhoreMoan
09-20-17, 17:21
Did anyone else PM kawa65 from post #4648 requesting digits? I PM'd him soon after his post and never received a reply. If you didn't get the same result as I did and have her digits I would appreciate them.

Dutch1990
09-21-17, 12:29
Picked up Nichol about 3 am for a little throat action. 30 she's cute I want to take her for a little ride anyone have any good or bad experiences with her and I should be aware of feel free to PM me if you'd like.

MrDo1
09-22-17, 21:45
Met a rather tall HSW on 65th and Lorain. Not super hot in the face or body. But good skills for. 30 on a BBBJ. I couldn't / didn't finish though but it wasn't because of her efforts. Got # if interested.

WhoreMoan
09-24-17, 09:49
Does anyone have any insight or intel on thin, tan, tatted Jennifer? Post here or PM me if you want. Thanks!

MrDo1
09-26-17, 18:23
Not sure why but there are 5 WSW at the 73rd gas station working on the side of the building. Two blondes, two brunettes and one redhead. I am not sure why they feel so free to stand by the side of the building but they don't seem troubled. A blonde came rushing to a vehicle and the guy signaled for the other girl. It was like no problem in the selection process.

I sat for about 10 minutes taking it all in. It was one drawback. They weren't the best looking ones. They look like they have been out all day.

As far as Jennifer with that tattoo ***** M, I posted on her many times months before. She used to be unbelievably nicer looking (I have photos) she never did anything wrong or against me but that was over a year ago. Ironically I just saw her walking over the 53rd bridge. She usually walks Lorain at all times.

Francis123
09-28-17, 02:17
Not sure why but there are 5 WSW at the 73rd gas station working on the side of the building. Two blondes, two brunettes and one redhead. I am not sure why they feel so free to stand by the side of the building but they don't seem troubled. Why would they feel afraid too stand there? That's the gas station they buy their crack pipes at. LOL. The whole neighborhood is corrupt. LOL.

FigureRingLyle
09-30-17, 18:06
Just did the Lorain 500.6 pm, Saturday, 9/30/2017, wasnt shit out there. I'm bored to tears as if you can't tell. I'm sick of the drive to the AMPs, and kind of just sick of the AMPs themselves,(even though they are the safest bet), and while I used to utilize backpages frequently about 5 years ago or so up until recently it has become too sketchy. I might just have to go to the bar or something and actually try talking to some nut job broad, oh well thanks for listening, happy and safe mongering.

Francis123
10-02-17, 03:54
Just did the Lorain 500.6 pm, Saturday, 9/30/2017, wasnt shit out there. I'm bored to tears as if you can't tell. I'm sick of the drive to the AMPs, and kind of just sick of the AMPs themselves,(even though they are the safest bet), and while I used to utilize backpages frequently about 5 years ago or so up until recently it has become too sketchy. I might just have to go to the bar or something and actually try talking to some nut job broad, oh well thanks for listening, happy and safe mongering.Erica is back out there. She ain't bad! A bit thicker than before.

Dutch1990
10-02-17, 07:08
Bone dry from 11 pm till 1 am Saturday went back out at 4 am and run into little Jessica on Clark man am I glad I did, best head I've had in awhile. 30 and worth every cent.

Fuzzyek
10-02-17, 08:48
Bone dry from 11 pm till 1 am Saturday went back out at 4 am and run into little Jessica on Clark man am I glad I did, best head I've had in awhile. 30 and worth every cent.I go up and down quite often during early morning hours and rarely see anyone out and about and those that I do see I wouldn't touch anyway.

TipsTipsTips
10-02-17, 22:21
Does anyone know if there are any walkers in the Lorain Oh area? Seems like there is enough other action going on that there would be walkers strolling somewhere. Can pm me if you want. Thanks.I am also perplexed that the city of Lorain and eastern Elyria do not have a more active SW scene. Know the area very well via family. There was a strip club I think called the brass pole that was pretty wide open ten years ago.

WhoreMoan
10-03-17, 02:07
Wednesday Picked up I believe her name was Sarah blonde standing out front of the library, . 30 for a good facef cute skinny no tits.Yeah I picked her up last week, same name, young skinny blonde, same spot. She told me 20 so I took her up on it. She had a phone but I didn't ask for digits.

Cleguy48
10-03-17, 23:41
Did a loop down Clark then Lorain 10:30 Pm to 11:00 PM one scarry one in the 50's block on Lorain.

FigureRingLyle
10-06-17, 06:39
Picked up Jessica, chubby wearing a black and white dress this morning around 530. Nice BBBJWS. 20 was the damage. Happy mongering.

FigureRingLyle
10-07-17, 09:30
So about 730 am I decide to drive the stroll. Nothing really going on except for that red headed stepchild looking chick with no teeth around 73rd. (No thank you). I proceed east and look in the rear view and see a white Ford Explorer about a block or two behind but closing in fast. I hate when I'm driving the stroll and you get some jackoff in a hurry behind you, chill the fuck out I'm on a serious mission here. So now it's behind me and goes to pass on my right, I don't like that either. Turn out it was some chick who starts riding along side me asking if I want a BJ. I was a little taken back and just shook my head no. She wasn't very attractive. That was little different than what this monger is used to. Wow like something out of the Twilight Zone.

OneHourAtATime
10-07-17, 10:35
?? Might have missed out on a good one?? Could this one be the Valerie that ColdFusion was talking about in post 4629?

So about 730 am I decide to drive the stroll. Nothing really going on except for that red headed stepchild looking chick with no teeth around 73rd. (No thank you). I proceed east and look in the rear view and see a white Ford Explorer about a block or two behind but closing in fast. I hate when I'm driving the stroll and you get some jackoff in a hurry behind you, chill the fuck out I'm on a serious mission here. So now it's behind me and goes to pass on my right, I don't like that either. Turn out it was some chick who starts riding along side me asking if I want a BJ. I was a little taken back and just shook my head no. She wasn't very attractive. That was little different than what this monger is used to. Wow like something out of the Twilight Zone.

FigureRingLyle
10-07-17, 15:45
?? Might have missed out on a good one?? Could this one be the Valerie that ColdFusion was talking about in post 4629?Don't think so she looked kinda bigger with dark hair and glasses maybe Puerto Rican.

Fuzzyek
10-08-17, 13:16
I might have picked up an actual streetwalker earlier today. I was killing time cruising down Lorain around 8:30 this morning, saw a girl walking eastward at around w120th, stopped and asked her if she needed ride, she said yes. She was impressed with vehicle and we chatted for a couple of minutes. Asked her where she was going and said w98th. Let her out there and then went about my business. Drove back down about 15 mins later and saw her walking west with some black guy with a bike. Does anyone know if she was a SW?

ColdFusion2500
10-08-17, 20:06
So about 730 am I decide to drive the stroll. Nothing really going on except for that red headed stepchild looking chick with no teeth around 73rd. (No thank you). I proceed east and look in the rear view and see a white Ford Explorer about a block or two behind but closing in fast. I hate when I'm driving the stroll and you get some jackoff in a hurry behind you, chill the fuck out I'm on a serious mission here. So now it's behind me and goes to pass on my right, I don't like that either. Turn out it was some chick who starts riding along side me asking if I want a BJ. I was a little taken back and just shook my head no. She wasn't very attractive. That was little different than what this monger is used to. Wow like something out of the Twilight Zone.Was in a Chevy suburban for sure saw her again Tuesday night it was more expensive than eggs and a bath this time. 60 for gas and a 6 pack of coke and 2 cans of Pringles. But the girl is good. I don't brag about to many girls Christy 😫 and few others but she gets into making out.

SubmissiveGuy
10-09-17, 03:02
Went down Lorain this morning 2:30. Was really empty first two loops down Lorain and Clark. Finally met a cute curvy / thick girl named Jenny. Very chatty and cute. Damage. 2. Brunette, a bit curvy but in the good non fat way. Around 75/80th.

Cleveland Report
10-09-17, 07:56
I might have picked up an actual streetwalker earlier today. I was killing time cruising down Lorain around 8:30 this morning, saw a girl walking eastward at around w120th, stopped and asked her if she needed ride, she said yes. She was impressed with vehicle and we chatted for a couple of minutes. Asked her where she was going and said w98th. Let her out there and then went about my business. Drove back down about 15 mins later and saw her walking west with some black guy with a bike. Does anyone know if she was a SW?So you didn't even ask her what she was doing out walking so early in the morning (or some other similar stupid question)? Answers are "looking for a date", "trying to figure out how to get some money", "just going for a walk", etc. Let me answer with 90% confidence. Of course she was out looking to make a few bucks. Maybe not out all the time but an opportunity.

Fuzzyek
10-09-17, 10:32
So you didn't even ask her what she was doing out walking so early in the morning (or some other similar stupid question)? Answers are "looking for a date", "trying to figure out how to get some money", "just going for a walk", etc. Let me answer with 90% confidence. Of course she was out looking to make a few bucks. Maybe not out all the time but an opportunity.I'm not that naïve, I was just curious as to if any of YOU knew who she was. I personally won't partake in doing business with ****** off the street.

Rafter17
10-09-17, 16:51
Was in a Chevy suburban for sure saw her again Tuesday night it was more expensive than eggs and a bath this time. 60 for gas and a 6 pack of coke and 2 cans of Pringles. But the girl is good. I don't brag about to many girls Christy 😫 and few others but she gets into making out.Has anyone heard anything about Christy since her government vacation, or she is she still there? Her "cousin" tried to set me up with a couple of other girls, but wanted twice the amount I was giving her. The extra was supposed to go on her account. I didn't partake of any of them.

Who is #128555?

WhoreMoan
10-10-17, 09:53
I know what the purpose of and spirit of this board is but there are obviously many lurkers that read the reports but don't report anything in return.

Example, I had some free time during a recent afternoon and went up and down Lorain a couple times looking for a diamond in the rough. I didn't find that diamond but I saw a total of 8 sws and actually saw 4 of them get picked. The others were also gone on a follow up pass yet there isn't a single report on any of them.

Obviously lurkers are getting info here and using it for their advantage but not sharing anything with the rest of us. An older white blazer, a big black 4 wd pick up, a sedan with Michigan plates, you guys know who you are. It's a shame that people are using intel from this site but not providing any themselves. I'd like to see that problem fixed but I don't have any answers on how it can be done. It's a byproduct of an open forum.

I've mostly been out of the game for a very long time and recently have been slowly and selectively getting back into it but after seeing what I recently saw I'm also going to be selective with my reports and rely on helping Seniors through the PM system and hope that they will do the same for me.

It is what it is.

KevinMike
10-10-17, 10:22
Did a loop on CLARK nothing, LORAIN the on with the side of head shaved.

Slim pickings. Try later. Stay safe.

OhMyGoodness
10-10-17, 11:25
I know what the purpose of and spirit of this board is but there are obviously many lurkers that read the reports but don't report anything in return.

Example, I had some free time during a recent afternoon and went up and down Lorain a couple times looking for a diamond in the rough. I didn't find that diamond but I saw a total of 8 sws and actually saw 4 of them get picked. The others were also gone on a follow up pass yet there isn't a single report on any of them.

Obviously lurkers are getting info here and using it for their advantage but not sharing anything with the rest of us. An older white blazer, a big black 4 wd pick up, a sedan with Michigan plates, you guys know who you are. It's a shame that people are using intel from this site but not providing any themselves. I'd like to see that problem fixed but I don't have any answers on how it can be done. It's a byproduct of an open forum.

I've mostly been out of the game for a very long time and recently have been slowly and selectively getting back into it but after seeing what I recently saw I'm also going to be selective with my reports and rely on helping Seniors through the PM system and hope that they will do the same for me.

It is what it is.Sure. I'm on Lorain at least twice a day 5-6 days a week at varying times. I can certainly report 10-20 times a week what I see (if anything) and who I interact with (2-5 x / mo). I just didn't feel the boring details needed mentioned. Is that how everyone feels?

Picked up dark hair Sara Saturday night near the gas station & Colgate. Asked for some gum and I obliged. During the standard fare BBBJ she must have spit it out because when I got home I noticed I had sat on it for the ride home. Took some googling and some patience to get it out. Will not repeat.

OhMyGoodness
10-11-17, 01:02
Tuesday evening I saw the five foot five inch blonde with a bun in her hair you know the one lurches a little bit where her chin is about three inches ahead of her at all times. She was over on Clark Avenue near the pink gas station. Normally I see Rover on Lorain Road for at least the past year. My apologies that I don't know her name. I have never actually stopped for her.

On 73rd there was a tall dark-haired woman with a long red sweater with a pink blouse underneath and saggy tits. She was carrying a large beach purse. I don't know who that is either.

There was a mid twenties girl near the library. Long long dark hair in a ponytail. But she had a guy in a red pickup truck watching her from down the street away. I saw her get out of the truck. Too bad because she looked pretty good.

At 49th and Lorain there was the short dark-haired woman that's been using the crutch for the past few months. If she's coherent enough she will look up and give you the look and if you make eye contact and don't stop she gets super pissed. Fun! Her friend was with her too. The one that looks like a dandelion that ran face-first into a brick wall.

That's it. That's the whole report. Take this gift of information that I've bestowed upon you and do whatever processing you can with it. Good luck, and see you tomorrow!

SubmissiveGuy
10-11-17, 01:12
Did the lorain and clark loop, didn't see a single girl. Feels like it's really drying up nowadays, especially in the late PM / early AM hours.

OhMyGoodness
10-11-17, 15:40
To whom it may concern. A mid-afternoon drive down Lorain Road revealed 7 WSW. I recognized four of them but not the other three. I have never picked up a SW during the day because I actually don't know where to take them. Of the 7 I may consider stopping for two of them in the future. See you later.

ZDog2658
10-11-17, 17:24
To whom it may concern. A mid-afternoon drive down Lorain Road revealed 7 WSW. I recognized four of them but not the other three. I have never picked up a SW during the day because I actually don't know where to take them. Of the 7 I may consider stopping for two of them in the future. See you later.Has anyone seen Dynasty out and about? Not sure if she is a guest of the county or not.

Hookedonpun
10-11-17, 20:47
Has anyone seen Dynasty out and about? Not sure if she is a guest of the county or not.I seen you pm'ed me but my box was full. She's in some type of mandated rehab in lorain is what I hear. She was real different last time she was back.

WhoreMoan
10-11-17, 22:06
Sure. I'm on Lorain at least twice a day 5-6 days a week at varying times. I can certainly report 10-20 times a week what I see (if anything) and who I interact with (2-5 x / mo). I just didn't feel the boring details needed mentioned. Is that how everyone feels?

Picked up dark hair Sara Saturday night near the gas station & Colgate. Asked for some gum and I obliged. During the standard fare BBBJ she must have spit it out because when I got home I noticed I had sat on it for the ride home. Took some googling and some patience to get it out. Will not repeat.Buddy, my lurker comments were in no way directed at you. My thoughts and comments were that there are several guys that use this forum for their advantage and give nothing in return, you are "NOT" one of those guys!

WhoreMoan
10-11-17, 22:21
Tuesday evening I saw the five foot five inch blonde with a bun in her hair you know the one lurches a little bit where her chin is about three inches ahead of her at all times. She was over on Clark Avenue near the pink gas station. Normally I see Rover on Lorain Road for at least the past year. My apologies that I don't know her name. I have never actually stopped for her.
If she's who I'm thinking, kind of bug eyed and she walks with a tall guy that's her watcher her name is Kay. If she lost a few pounds mainly in her waist I'd consider her but I've passed when I've seen her.

Cleguy48
10-11-17, 23:59
Did the Clark Lorain loop tonight around 10:30. Nothing until I crossed the I90 bridge. On the west side there was a spaced out looking dark hair WSW on south side corner. Took a pass.

OhMyGoodness
10-12-17, 00:16
Started off by seeing a very heavy woman, late 30's, at the 48th Street she had long black hair curly and black plastic glasses. She was accompanied by a Handler.

There was a WSW by the library that I used to see all the time. Mid-twenties. She's put on a lot of pounds. Brown hair that is shoulder length. 5'. Tonight she was wearing a pink hoodie. And always reminds me not to touch her head or neck. Her name eludes me also at the moment but her performance is pretty good. That much I do recall.

There was a late 30's early 40's WSW at 94. She was wearing a outfit that looked like she was in a 80's Jazzercise video. Long brown hair pulled up in a wrap.

There was a late twenties WSW at the gas station parking lot. She was either a blonde or very light red head. She was wearing a short floral skirt. I am a sucker for skirts so I scooped her up. She said her name was pink. The usual fare for a very long lasting BBBJ cim. Her undercarriage had no negative odor. I would definitely see her again in the future. She likes 90's hip hop and I got her number in case you're interested.

There were also a few others out but it was 59 so they were all bundled up pretty well for the weather. Let's talk more tomorrow.

FigureRingLyle
10-12-17, 16:44
Started off by seeing a very heavy woman, late 30's, at the 48th Street she had long black hair curly and black plastic glasses. She was accompanied by a Handler.

There was a WSW by the library that I used to see all the time. Mid-twenties. She's put on a lot of pounds. Brown hair that is shoulder length. 5'. Tonight she was wearing a pink hoodie. And always reminds me not to touch her head or neck. Her name eludes me also at the moment but her performance is pretty good. That much I do recall.

There was a late 30's early 40's WSW at 94. She was wearing a outfit that looked like she was in a 80's Jazzercise video. Long brown hair pulled up in a wrap.

There was a late twenties WSW at the gas station parking lot. She was either a blonde or very light red head. She was wearing a short floral skirt. I am a sucker for skirts so I scooped her up. She said her name was pink. The usual fare for a very long lasting BBBJ cim. Her undercarriage had no negative odor. I would definitely see her again in the future. She likes 90's hip hop and I got her number in case you're interested.

There were also a few others out but it was 59 so they were all bundled up pretty well for the weather. Let's talk more tomorrow.Jessica was the name of the one that you couldn't recall, correct? I know because I just scooped her up a couple of days ago. Very adamant about not touching head kept saying, "Be gentle" and I wasn't at all being rough, just resting my hand on back of her head. I also used to see her all of the time a year or so ago (probably on a vacation at her uncle LEOs resort). Yes she did put on quite a bit of weight but performed quite the nice BBBJCIMNQNS.

OhMyGoodness
10-12-17, 18:31
Jessica was the name of the one that you couldn't recall, correct? I know because I just scooped her up a couple of days ago. Very adamant about not touching head kept saying, "Be gentle" and I wasn't at all being rough, just resting my hand on back of her head. I also used to see her all of the time a year or so ago (probably on a vacation at her uncle LEOs resort). Yes she did put on quite a bit of weight but performed quite the nice BBBJCIMNQNS.Winner winner! Thats it! Jessica, yes. Thanks.

OhMyGoodness
10-12-17, 22:13
48th and L. There She is again the WSW formerly with the crutch and she's angry as usual.

A WSW crossing the bridge by RTA heavyset mid-30's stretch leggings and her hair pull up tight in a bun. Never seen her before.

A very old WSW near the gas station wearing a jean mini skirt. She almost looks like the female version of Benny Hill. Red very short hair.

That's it. I did see a couple of handlers walking the street so you we can probably expect some back shortly. But I didn't see anything I would stop for and options tonight we're very limited.

Legs Nassman
10-13-17, 14:51
Saw a few out between 7 and 9 pm. None on State or W. 25th. Plump short red hair at the gas station at W. 73rd. Brunette medium / long hair, WSW around W. 94th heading east on the south side of Lorain, holding her sweatshirt or jacket folded over her arm. I flipped to catch up turned south onto W. 92th (as she was approaching the corner) and a block up the street was LEO just hanging out, so forget that (not sure if they were working together or not). Didn't see the blonde with the hair bun that is usually walking near the library. A couple not so good WSW at the corner of W. 73; one of which was really acting "SPACEY". Finally saw a petite WSW talking the W 45 - W. 58 blocks. I was interested in her, she has long dark (probably brunette, could be black) wavy / curly hair. Probably at most a "B" but I'm guessing "A's". I looped a couple times and finally notice a handler walking at the same pace as her on the opposite side of the street. I didn't scoop because of the handler. If anyone has some info if you know who it is, I'd appreciate it. (I. E. Name, donation, menu? I've seen her on other nights as well in approximately the same place and I'm interested in her. Thanks for any help.

Stay safe.

Legs.

OhMyGoodness
10-13-17, 15:30
Friday the 13th. Midday. Clear skies and 71 degrees. A loop around the L revealed zero sightings. Better luck later perhaps.

WhoreMoan
10-13-17, 19:14
Finally saw a petite WSW talking the W 45 - W. 58 blocks. I was interested in her, she has long dark (probably brunette, could be black) wavy / curly hair. Probably at most a "B" but I'm guessing "A's". I looped a couple times and finally notice a handler walking at the same pace as her on the opposite side of the street. I didn't scoop because of the handler. If anyone has some info if you know who it is, I'd appreciate it. (I. E. Name, donation, menu? I've seen her on other nights as well in approximately the same place and I'm interested in her. Thanks for any help.

Stay safe.

Legs.Was the handler a young thin black dude maybe 6 inches taller than her? Was she wearing glasses? I asked about a similar looking chick 3. 5 months ago, nobody responded. If anyone has info on if they're the same or even if they're different chicks I'd appreciate info on either one, PM is fine if you don't want to post here.

Hookedonpun
10-13-17, 19:25
48th and L. There She is again the WSW formerly with the crutch and she's angry as usual.

A WSW crossing the bridge by RTA heavyset mid-30's stretch leggings and her hair pull up tight in a bun. Never seen her before.

A very old WSW near the gas station wearing a jean mini skirt. She almost looks like the female version of Benny Hill. Red very short hair.

That's it. I did see a couple of handlers walking the street so you we can probably expect some back shortly. But I didn't see anything I would stop for and options tonight we're very limited.She's crazy as hell and only has one leg. Been out here for ever. One of her clients tried to do her GTA style and she lost her leg as a result. I used to be tight with her niece.

Hookedonpun
10-13-17, 19:30
Saw a few out between 7 and 9 pm. None on State or W. 25th. Plump short red hair at the gas station at W. 73rd. Brunette medium / long hair, WSW around W. 94th heading east on the south side of Lorain, holding her sweatshirt or jacket folded over her arm. I flipped to catch up turned south onto W. 92th (as she was approaching the corner) and a block up the street was LEO just hanging out, so forget that (not sure if they were working together or not). Didn't see the blonde with the hair bun that is usually walking near the library. A couple not so good WSW at the corner of W. 73; one of which was really acting "SPACEY". Finally saw a petite WSW talking the W 45 - W. 58 blocks. I was interested in her, she has long dark (probably brunette, could be black) wavy / curly hair. Probably at most a "B" but I'm guessing "A's". I looped a couple times and finally notice a handler walking at the same pace as her on the opposite side of the street. I didn't scoop because of the handler. If anyone has some info if you know who it is, I'd appreciate it. (I. E. Name, donation, menu? I've seen her on other nights as well in approximately the same place and I'm interested in her. Thanks for any help.

Stay safe.

Legs.She's out everyday but always seems to have a dude hanging around. Used to be the tall white guy. He disappeared now someone else. I've circled this girl like a shark on chum and can never get her to break formation. I've even pulled right up on her and the white guy and she just store there. Not sure what's up but I'm interested.

Legs Nassman
10-13-17, 20:30
Was the handler a young thin black dude maybe 6 inches taller than her? Was she wearing glasses? I asked about a similar looking chick 3. 5 months ago, nobody responded. If anyone has info on if they're the same or even if they're different chicks I'd appreciate info on either one, PM is fine if you don't want to post here.Handler was a white guy with a light brown bread I think. He didn't appear that tall but hard to say since I didn't have anything to compare that with. I have seen her numerous times in the last few weeks in the same area. She looks to be in the low 20's maybe even high teens? Hope someone can fill us in on the info.

Legs.

Mr Issie
10-13-17, 23:48
I've been reading up on the board in preparation for this trip to your city. Upon arrival, I did some shopping on BP but there seemed to be quite a bit of GPS going around. I did, however, snag a UTR at the Cheesecake Factory in Westlake. She doesn't want her info shared so no digits. Anyway, after dropping her off on Bellaire Tuesday, I got flagged down near Jasper by this older chick who seemed to need a ride.

Forgot her name but she's an older WSW. She says her foot hurts and she'd be appreciative of a ride down to the high rise at the blinking light (name of cross street escapes me) on Bellaire. I wasn't in a rush so I told her to hop in. She told me she was working on Lorain but was done for the night because it was so slow.

After some quick small talk she offered a BJ for 10 + the ride. I wasn't going to take her up on it but then she said, "Let me take my teeth out. It'll be great. " In all my years that's never happened to me. After laughing hysterically, I realized she was serious so I figured I could cross that off my bucket list. I must admit that the CBJ (BBBJ on the table) was great. No rush and she thanked me like 5 times when I dropped her off. No digits but she said she normally works Lorain from West to 117th or so.

On the way in I noticed several SW out on Lorain from 53rd to I-90. I tried to catch this slim thick light-skinned BSW across from the strip club on Clark but no dice. I turned in after that. Hopefully I'll get another chance to stroll before I leave.

Stay safe fellas.

Issie.

OhMyGoodness
10-14-17, 00:11
There She is again. The WSW who formerly had the crutch who I now know to be Lizette thanks to one of our fellow mongers. Guard dogging the auto parts store. Still looking angry. I'd steer clear of that one.

LEO parked by the pay phone at the 73rd gas station. Past form or LEO's while doing three loops around the L.

Saw a WSW at 94 who was about five foot five, long blonde hair, curly, 210 lb. Never seen her before but she definitely gave the look. She looked to be about 25.

That's it. That's all I saw. I think I'll take tomorrow off have a good one fellas.

ColdFusion2500
10-14-17, 09:37
Didn't have time to partake on this one this morning cute long black brown hair face was cute and body was above average. Found working Rally's, rite aid on Clark at 6:30 am will try tonight to see if I can find her get more details.

Hookedonpun
10-14-17, 13:46
Handler was a white guy with a light brown bread I think. He didn't appear that tall but hard to say since I didn't have anything to compare that with. I have seen her numerous times in the last few weeks in the same area. She looks to be in the low 20's maybe even high teens? Hope someone can fill us in on the info.

Legs.That's exactly what I though when I first started seeing her put. Along with gigity giggity all right! But after closer inspection spears in her 20's. Could just be the drugs.

Budd2
10-14-17, 18:43
Didn't have time to partake on this one this morning cute long black brown hair face was cute and body was above average. Found working Rally's, rite aid on Clark at 6:30 am will try tonight to see if I can find her get more details.Was she short and petite? If so, it might have been Brianna. Seen her a few times, always been a good date.

Mr Issie
10-14-17, 20:11
First of all I'd like to thank the senior members that looked out for me. You guys made this trip much easier. Now on to the report.

I had some free time so I hit the strip club. I wasn't too pleased so I went back to where I had success. The street. There was less than half the SW presence from Tuesday's trip. I did see a couple around 49th & 50th and 1 around 73rd but that was about it. Denison. Nothing. Clark. Nothing. Up to 120th or so. Nothing. Well, I did see 1 SW at 103rd but she got scooped before I could spin the block.

After a couple of laps I ran into "Ris" around 65th. She's a dark-haired WSW with a medium to average build and didn't appear to be too out of it to work. LEO check completed and off to a secluded spot. She requested 40 but accepted half for BBBJCIM. No rush no fuss. She even helped me wipe up. I gave her a bottle of water to rinse and dropped her off. No digits.

I hit the highway and exited on Superior headed toward the Eastside. Followed Superior to Euclid. I saw nothing but zombies until I passed this little hole in the wall club on the left. There was a skinny WSW at the Cleveland Motel but she wasn't quite what I was looking for. I wasn't that far from I-90 when I noticed an older BSW. She had an average build, decent skin and didn't seem too thirsty so I went around the block to make the scoop. She introduced herself as Kelly. We went to Richmond Hills for the deed. Super nice BBBJ and tight CFS for the same donation as Ris. She hopped out there and gave me her number. It's available for contributing members only.

I have 1 more opportunity to ride but it's during the day. Where's the best place for daytime mongering? Reply or PM is fine. Thanks again fellas and stay safe.

Issie.

ColdFusion2500
10-15-17, 08:38
Was she short and petite? If so, it might have been Brianna. Seen her a few times, always been a good date.Hair long, I would say 5'5" to 5'7" . Thin again looked last night again this morning was a bust. Do you have her digits? Pm if you do.

WhoreMoan
10-15-17, 11:48
Handler was a white guy with a light brown bread I think. He didn't appear that tall but hard to say since I didn't have anything to compare that with. I have seen her numerous times in the last few weeks in the same area. She looks to be in the low 20's maybe even high teens? Hope someone can fill us in on the info.

Legs.Looks like we're talking about 2 similar but different chicks. The one I asked about in June could be anywhere by now.

WhoreMoan
10-15-17, 11:52
Might not be SW related and it's third hand info that I was told by a friend who was told by someone else who heard it from another but have any of you heard about a chick found dead behind the 73rd gas station recently? I just heard about it and just came off the Plain Dealer website and couldn't find anything on it. Does anybody know anything about it and if so do you have a link to a NEWS report?

Rafter17
10-15-17, 11:59
Might not be SW related and it's third hand info that I was told by a friend who was told by someone else who heard it from another but have any of you heard about a chick found dead behind the 73rd gas station recently? I just heard about it and just came off the Plain Dealer website and couldn't find anything on it. Does anybody know anything about it and if so do you have a link to a NEWS report?There are so many od's anymore, most them don't even make the news. It's almost an everyday occurrence now.

OhMyGoodness
10-15-17, 15:24
Just as it began to rain I saw a heavier-set 25 to 30 ish WSW hop into a vehicle at 94th. Her hair was in pigtails and half of it was black the other half was blonde. Other than that I didn't get a good look at her.

A older Asian Or Hispanic SW under the green awning at 80th and the WSW with the short red hair that looks like Benny Hills twin Sister was wearing a sundress completely soaked at the alleyway.

I also saw the one that lurches a little bit near the Rapid station completely soaked as well.

There were three are four more but with the heavy rain it was hard to see. Also the power is out on Fulton between Lorain and Clark. If you don't mind completely soaked SWs in your car now might be a decent time to take a drive.

FigureRingLyle
10-15-17, 21:02
Just as it began to rain I saw a heavier-set 25 to 30 ish WSW hop into a vehicle at 94th. Her hair was in pigtails and half of it was black the other half was blonde. Other than that I didn't get a good look at her.

A older Asian Or Hispanic SW under the green awning at 80th and the WSW with the short red hair that looks like Benny Hills twin Sister was wearing a sundress completely soaked at the alleyway.

I also saw the one that lurches a little bit near the Rapid station completely soaked as well.

There were three are four more but with the heavy rain it was hard to see. Also the power is out on Fulton between Lorain and Clark. If you don't mind completely soaked SWs in your car now might be a decent time to take a drive.Wow, that was fuckin hilarious, and dead nuts on. Benny Hills twin sister. I remember last week I spotted this little cutie I think her name was Tiffany or something like that by 85th, so as I pass her I make the left on 78th to turn around and scoop her. Benny Hill was there and all smiling and flirty as she thought I was stopping for her. YEAH SURE. She even reached for my door handle, I'd rather beat off with sandpaper. Anyways as I hit the gas pedal, and believe me I punched that gas pedal I got back to 83rd in time to grab the first girl for a nice BBBJ 20 damage. Also last week I grabbed up Lisa I believe her name was an HSW cute and very jacked up on something twitching and kept mumbling while BBBJ-ing me. I was kind of cracking on her while she was doing it so had a fun time. Happy and safe mongering.

Fuzzyek
10-16-17, 08:31
Was up and down Lorain at least half a dozen times between 4:30 AM and noon, nothing at all worth mentioning, maybe saw Bennie Hills look alike, not sure.

ColdFusion2500
10-16-17, 23:58
Hispanic knock out! Long long curly hair slim body great ass in jeans, pretty face really hot saw her around 11 am, on 58 and Lorain. She was giving me the look AND the head knod but when I turned to scoop her she was getting in a Dodge charger.

Slow Roller
10-17-17, 12:53
Hispanic knock out! Long long curly hair slim body great ass in jeans, pretty face really hot saw her around 11 am, on 58 and Lorain. She was giving me the look AND the head knod but when I turned to scoop her she was getting in a Dodge charger.Was it a black Dodge Charger? If so that's the poe poe!

ColdFusion2500
10-17-17, 15:35
Was it a black Dodge Charger? If so that's the poe poe!It was dark metallic. Had bright green fear this on the upper windshield no spot light. She is a hard one to scoop carefully. Walks way to fast.

WillyMo
10-17-17, 18:00
I was on the loop last Friday and their was a lot of girls out. May of been LEO action going on. Their was a decent looking thin WSW with dark curly hair walking all over the area west of the bocce place on Lorain. I went by a couple of times and she was giving the look. Glad I didn't try the scoop though. I had an appointment, and when it was over I rolled back through and vice (gray / silver taurus) had a thicker white blond haired SW stopped in the same area. Sorry I don't know the names, but I am newer to the Cleveland scene.

Fannima30
10-17-17, 19:32
It was dark metallic. Had bright green fear this on the upper windshield no spot light. She is a hard one to scoop carefully. Walks way to fast.They don't have spotlights but do have dark tinted windows and regular alloy wheels on them.

Fannima30
10-17-17, 19:42
It was dark metallic. Had bright green fear this on the upper windshield no spot light. She is a hard one to scoop carefully. Walks way to fast.Ok I was off on the color a bit. Here's what one looks like.

WhoreMoan
10-18-17, 13:39
I had some rare free time this morning and ran up and down Lorain for 90 minutes hoping to run into the Latina ColdFushion mentioned. Never saw her. If any of you have any info on her or her digits I sure would appreciate it.

I did see a few SWs out and about but none that I was interested in. Surprisingly I saw an older one that looked like a witch get scooped up, must be the Halloween spirit.

Little One
10-18-17, 19:09
I took a spin on lorain this evening. Lots of the normal slackers were out. I'm not interested. I guess I'm only interested in true diamonds in the rough. Saw 2 new girls I haven't seen before. 1 was at w45. She was close to a spinner with a nice ass. She had a cute pixie hair cut. I didn't pick her up because of marks on her face.

The second girl was a true spinner. Very tinny. She had on a white coat and had everything hidden. She was sitting on the steps of the old record store (that will date me) Besides knowing she was working I couldn't say much about her.

Anyone know these girls? I also saw Brandi. Is she still crazy?

L1.

FigureRingLyle
10-18-17, 19:40
I took a spin on lorain this evening. Lots of the normal slackers were out. I'm not interested. I guess I'm only interested in true diamonds in the rough. Saw 2 new girls I haven't seen before. 1 was at w45. She was close to a spinner with a nice ass. She had a cute pixie hair cut. I didn't pick her up because of marks on her face.

The second girl was a true spinner. Very tinny. She had on a white coat and had everything hidden. She was sitting on the steps of the old record store (that will date me) Besides knowing she was working I couldn't say much about her.

L1.Funny you should mention, I just got a nice BBBJCIMWS with the nice body brunette with short hair. She said her name was Shannon and no I didn't get her digits. She was picking her face or forehead or something in my passenger visor mirror while I was driving looking for a spot to kick it at. Quite a few of the regulars were out too.

Cleguy48
10-18-17, 23:36

L1.They must be afraid of the dark, because they were all gone by 9:45. I cruised around for an hour, saw only one. She was walking away, very angry, from a car. I wasn't in the mood for angry pussy so I passed. Wasn't very attractive anyway.

ColdFusion2500
10-19-17, 00:23

L1.Seen the Hispanic or the native which ever she is is around the 11 - 12 noon hours.

Cleguy48
10-19-17, 23:46
Did the Clark Lorain loop tonight around 9:30 pm. First pass o. Ly one around 50 & Lorain. Slim blonde hair in poof on top decided to pass as she looked a little like the scammer from a few months back that claimed her uncle was a cop. Second pass spotted a curly hair blonde near 65th. Swung around to get a better look. I was just about to scoop her up when I spotted a cop car parked near the same the 68 alley. No lights and empty. No one in sight. Discretion dictated I drive on. Spotted a cute dark hair one around 80th. My little head said stop but my big head was spooked. What bothers me is that I didn't spot the cop until the third pass. I think from now on my first loop should be a LEO loop.

Fuzzyek
10-20-17, 17:04
At 2:00 pm Lorain deader than a door nail as usual.

Cleveland Report
10-21-17, 09:38
At 2:00 pm Lorain deader than a door nail as usual.Since the 80's election years have resulted in thin pickings on the circuit. This year Jackson is running and he needs to have clean streets.

Just don't expect much action until after the election. It's still out there just a lot harder to find.

SubmissiveGuy
10-21-17, 16:24
Did the loop 3 PM. Lispy Jessica (I think) was out at 75th, and two spinner types at library, one blonde, one with pink hair. Didn't partake, went out for the eye candy.

Budd2
10-21-17, 23:04
Did the loop 3 PM. Lispy Jessica (I think) was out at 75th, and two spinner types at library, one blonde, one with pink hair. Didn't partake, went out for the eye candy.Skinny blonde with pink dye? If so that's Sarah. She was a very nice and sweet girl when I saw her. Last week she was on Lorain and mid 90's, didn't have time to pick her up but gave her $10 just because I like her. Was also hoping she gets something to eat with the money, she's way too skinny.

SubmissiveGuy
10-23-17, 21:51
A few girls out:

- one at the L & 50's. But, during my loops, I saw cars pull up, chat, and then pull away. Weird, never seen before.

- one at the L & 70's. "Pink" from another member's report a few days ago. Nice time, and really willing to do whatever. But the funny part was after the fun. She demanded to play her own music and said she was going to "sing for me". Boy was that an adventure. Bring earplugs if you see her.

- one at the L & 80's. Sat on the door stoop in slippers but gave me "the nod" every time I drove by. But the more I looped past, the angrier each look was. If I eventually stopped, I probably would've been murdered by her.

Did see one uncle drive down once, but other than that, nothing. Good luck have fun fellas.

Dutch1990
10-24-17, 08:23
3 am till 4 am nothing much out 2 thin black girls almost scooped but uncle was driving at me. What's the deal with the girls hanging out at 48 with dealers are they working or hanging out.

ColdFusion2500
10-24-17, 10:28
3 am till 4 am nothing much out 2 thin black girls almost scooped but uncle was driving at me. What's the deal with the girls hanging out at 48 with dealers are they working or hanging out.Yeah those girls a botb (bottom of the barrel) But yeah those two guys watch there bags I consider them pimps the Muslim guy works late nights. He lives above the car parts place He attempts to preach some days. No since you brought 48 Lorain the Hispanic old woman with the crutch, wkyc 3 done a story on her in the mid ninety or some where in that decade. Mongers should certainly stay away from her. At ALL cost. Your welcome I just saved your " life " .

Cleguy48
10-24-17, 23:49
Did my daily 10:30 pm to 11:00 pm Lorain window shopping loop. One hard looking brunette in the 50's. Another one, reddish hair, sitting in a doorway in the same area. I did spot a nice looking one crossing the street (S-N) carrying a red purse. No signs of uncle.

Hookedonpun
10-25-17, 04:46
Yeah those girls a botb (bottom of the barrel) But yeah those two guys watch there bags I consider them pimps the Muslim guy works late nights. He lives above the car parts place He attempts to preach some days. No since you brought 48 Lorain the Hispanic old woman with the crutch, wkyc 3 done a story on her in the mid ninety or some where in that decade. Mongers should certainly stay away from her. At ALL cost. Your welcome I just saved your " life " .She's crazy as hell.

ColdFusion2500
10-25-17, 09:36
She's crazy as hell.Than crazy wkyc can assure you.

ZDog2658
10-25-17, 15:48
Would like to hear more about the pink haired girl. It's been awhile since I have been out and about. How old do you guys think she is and any other particulars would be greatly appreciated.

Let's be careful out there ZD.

Budd2
10-25-17, 21:51
Would like to hear more about the pink haired girl. It's been awhile since I have been out and about. How old do you guys think she is and any other particulars would be greatly appreciated.

Let's be careful out there ZD.She was a sweetheart when I saw her. She's way too skinny, her body definitely shows the battle wounds of the lifestyle. I feel bad for her, despite the hardships of the "street life" she is a very sweet lady. The drugs kick their ass's BAD! These girls butts get beat, in her case her ass literally fell off. Some how she manages to be nice friendly and pleasant to be with. I hope she gets help and in treatment soon before it's too late. She's in her mid twenties and still her whole life ahead of her.

Cleguy48
10-25-17, 23:55
Did my daily 11:00 pm tour. Pleasantly surprised to see several out and about. One on Clark in a hoodie couldn't see her face. Four on Lorain. One sitting in a doorway around 50th. A tall attractive one with long black hair wearing black slacks with a white stripe around 56. Another heavier one with long curly blonde hair around 65th. Finally a long curly blonde hair one cute by the library. Would have scooped her had I had the time.

Be safe.

Ray1955
10-26-17, 16:05
Over the past three weeks I have been traveling through Cleveland. I know that there are naysayers, but I have seen a number of good possibilities most every day. Wednesday when I was traveling westbound on Lorain a 5' 6" cutie caught my attention. She gave me that look, and I made a right hand turn onto 58th. And parked. Sure enough this pretty young lady made it to my open passenger window with a nice smile. I couldn't resist the temptation and asked her in. She called herself Ashley was very talkative, in a good way. She made it a point saying that she doesn't do this and never mentioned a fee. But agreed being taken to dinner in the suburbs. After a pleasant dinner at the Olive Garden she suggested being taken to a motel for my just dessert.

Once in the room she asked me to sit down. Then began a slow striptease for me. The attached picture was at the start before she was completely naked. She sat on my lap on her knees and buried her magnificent twins in my face. She twisted around and removed my shoes first. Followed by the rest of my clothes, one piece at a time. Needless to say she had little Ray's at attention. And for the next two hours we took part in the most passionate encounter that I could remember. Encompassing every known position including around the world, and finishing in Greek.

I have to ask if anyone else has seen this jewel? Sadly she was between cell phones so I have no way to call her for a repeat episode. I gladly gave her mine and hoped that she would save it. Again she said she never does this and never asked for any compensation. When I gave her $150 she was in tears saying I didn't have to. I pray that our paths cross again.

FunAll
10-26-17, 20:16
Over the past three weeks I have been traveling through Cleveland. I know that there are naysayers, but I have seen a number of good possibilities most every day. Wednesday when I was traveling westbound on Lorain a 5' 6" cutie caught my attention. She gave me that look, and I made a right hand turn onto 58th. And parked. Sure enough this pretty young lady made it to my open passenger window with a nice smile. I couldn't resist the temptation and asked her in. She called herself Ashley was very talkative, in a good way. She made it a point saying that she doesn't do this and never mentioned a fee. But agreed being taken to dinner in the suburbs. After a pleasant dinner at the Olive Garden she suggested being taken to a motel for my just dessert.

Once in the room she asked me to sit down. Then began a slow striptease for me. The attached picture was at the start before she was completely naked. She sat on my lap on her knees and buried her magnificent twins in my face. She twisted around and removed my shoes first. Followed by the rest of my clothes, one piece at a time. Needless to say she had little Ray's at attention. And for the next two hours we took part in the most passionate encounter that I could remember. Encompassing every known position including around the world, and finishing in Greek.

I have to ask if anyone else has seen this jewel? Sadly she was between cell phones so I have no way to call her for a repeat episode. I gladly gave her mine and hoped that she would save it. Again she said she never does this and never asked for any compensation. When I gave her $150 she was in tears saying I didn't have to. I pray that our paths cross again.Nice. Miracles do happen! Unfortunately so rare.

Hookedonpun
10-27-17, 05:25

I have to ask if anyone else has seen this jewel? Sadly she was between cell phones so I have no way to call her for a repeat episode. I gladly gave her mine and hoped that she would save it. Again she said she never does this and never asked for any compensation. When I gave her $150 she was in tears saying I didn't have to. I pray that our paths cross again.She stoped what she was doing, took your phone into the bath room to take a selfie of her tits? Than cam back and continued?

The216
10-27-17, 08:01

I have to ask if anyone else has seen this jewel? Sadly she was between cell phones so I have no way to call her for a repeat episode. I gladly gave her mine and hoped that she would save it. Again she said she never does this and never asked for any compensation. When I gave her $150 she was in tears saying I didn't have to. I pray that our paths cross again.Did she have a tattoo on her thigh that said " freakshow" ?

HanRatty
10-27-17, 17:05

I have to ask if anyone else has seen this jewel? Sadly she was between cell phones so I have no way to call her for a repeat episode. I gladly gave her mine and hoped that she would save it. Again she said she never does this and never asked for any compensation. When I gave her $150 she was in tears saying I didn't have to. I pray that our paths cross again.You are so full of shit!

Ceasar160
10-27-17, 17:29
That's exactly what went through my head.

She stoped what she was doing, took your phone into the bath room to take a selfie of her tits? Than cam back and continued?