PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Cheech1
02-27-16, 10:00
I think it would be a good idea if we could come up with a way for us to do better than just driving up and down the streets looking for accommodation. Maybe we could find a small bar where we could hang out and have a beer, and the girls could stop in a join us. I don't know if that is a good idea or not. Maybe we can throw out some ideas and figure out some way to keep our hobby rolling while the circus is in town. There has to be a better way than driving around, even if the girls could take a bus to be more congregated where we could find them, and if we could identify each other in some way. Lets brainstorm this problem and find a solution!

Cheech.

ManFourWoman
02-27-16, 10:03
I think it would be a good idea if we could come up with a way for us to do better than just driving up and down the streets looking for accommodation. Maybe we could find a small bar where we could hang out and have a beer, and the girls could stop in a join us. I don't know if that is a good idea or not. Maybe we can throw out some ideas and figure out some way to keep our hobby rolling while the circus is in town. There has to be a better way than driving around, even if the girls could take a bus to be more congregated where we could find them, and if we could identify each other in some way. Lets brainstorm this problem and find a solution!

Cheech.No Fn way bro.

Let's all gather for the BIG BUST.

Film at 11.

Bassackwards
02-27-16, 10:59

Cheech.If you want to get LEOs attention, turn a bar into a hooker hang-out. They're not welcome in any establishment like that because the bar will lose their liquor licence in a New York minute if they allow that kind of thing. Best way to operate is to use phones. Maybe there's an app for that. Like LUber girls.

Hookedonpun
02-27-16, 16:18
If you want to get LEOs attention, turn a bar into a hooker hang-out. They're not welcome in any establishment like that because the bar will lose their liquor licence in a New York minute if they allow that kind of thing. Best way to operate is to use phones. Maybe there's an app for that. Like LUber girls.An app like uber for whorz is a great idea. Call it knob gobbler or something.

Ebauche
02-27-16, 16:52
Like LUber girls.You need to trademark that, oh yes.

Cheech1
02-27-16, 22:49
Please notice that I was throwing out an idea and asking to brainstorm ways to make ourselves safer. A large part of the problem is in dealing with the police and knowing how to keep them from getting the info to nail us. And I say, if we meet girls in a bar that we know are the kind of girls we are looking for, then no one else needs to know that. Especially the guy that owns the bar, or the pigs. See, what I have gathered from reading posts since I joined, is that guys who don't know how to deal with the cops are the ones who are going to have a problem. In essence, unless a cop sees you handing a girl money and hears her agreeing to have sex for it, there is no problem but the threat, which if you stand up to it will go away because they have no evidence. Of course you have to have the balls to stand up to the threat, which means that maybe if your situation is such that you will have dire consequences like job loss or divorce from an arrest, then maybe you shouldn't be out there. Ll that being said we still should try to figure out some way to do what we want to do without having problems.

Cheech.

FrtRow
02-28-16, 01:25
In the good old days there were places somewhat like Cheech suggests, Illusions, Club 22, Stage Door Johnny's although the clubs were facilitators of the action for a fee. They got shut down because undercover infiltrated and a girl did not pick up that the dude was LE and said something incriminating. The girls were also "contractors" who were tied to the club.

If the idea was to work, the location would have to change frequently, say once a month. I suspect the logistics with the ladies would be too hard for most of them to follow. I am not into the SW scene so I leave it to others to comment on the feasibility.

ManFourWoman
02-28-16, 03:56
In the good old days there were places somewhat like Cheech suggests, Illusions, Club 22, Stage Door Johnny's although the clubs were facilitators of the action for a fee. They got shut down because undercover infiltrated and a girl did not pick up that the dude was LE and said something incriminating. The girls were also "contractors" who were tied to the club.

If the idea was to work, the location would have to change frequently, say once a month. I suspect the logistics with the ladies would be too hard for most of them to follow. I am not into the SW scene so I leave it to others to comment on the feasibility.LMAO.

Really now.

Don't like or fear the SW scene go to CL, BP or hit up the local are & T where many members have already TOFTT & you can play the game others have already played.

Does ANYONE think you're going to create something new something safer that hasn't been done before?

Are we LOL trying to make SW obsolete?

Please don't I like it just fine as it is.

Monaco GP
02-28-16, 04:03

If the idea was to work, the location would have to change frequently, say once a month. I suspect the logistics with the ladies would be too hard for most of them to follow. I am not into the SW scene so I leave it to others to comment on the feasibility.

LOL All three of those clubs had the same owners. Something that was closer to what Cheech had in mimd was O'Malley's. Most of the Brook Park Rd dancers floated through that dump. It was a great place to "hook up. " Many would stop for drinks before their shift at whichever club and you could arrange them not going in or going in late.

Mister216
02-28-16, 07:17

If the idea was to work, the location would have to change frequently, say once a month. I suspect the logistics with the ladies would be too hard for most of them to follow. I am not into the SW scene so I leave it to others to comment on the feasibility.The Englebrook (Inglebrook) bar was a great place as well, when the Days Inn was open.

Mister216
02-28-16, 07:21
Please notice that I was throwing out an idea and asking to brainstorm ways to make ourselves safer. A large part of the problem is in dealing with the police and knowing how to keep them from getting the info to nail us. And I say, if we meet girls in a bar that we know are the kind of girls we are looking for, then no one else needs to know that. Especially the guy that owns the bar, or the pigs. See, what I have gathered from reading posts since I joined, is that guys who don't know how to deal with the cops are the ones who are going to have a problem. In essence, unless a cop sees you handing a girl money and hears her agreeing to have sex for it, there is no problem but the threat, which if you stand up to it will go away because they have no evidence. Of course you have to have the balls to stand up to the threat, which means that maybe if your situation is such that you will have dire consequences like job loss or divorce from an arrest, then maybe you shouldn't be out there. Ll that being said we still should try to figure out some way to do what we want to do without having problems.

Cheech.Due to the internet and the "snitching" epidemic there is no more secret society. Everything will get infiltrated but it is a very good idea. Half of these girls wouldn't be in the hobby if internet haven't made so accessible, shit. Half of the mongers wouldn't be either if they had to actually go outside and find a gem. Welcome to the "spaceage".

BudBowl2001
02-28-16, 08:08
Due to the internet and the "snitching" epidemic there is no more secret society. Everything will get infiltrated but it is a very good idea. Half of these girls wouldn't be in the hobby if internet haven't made so accessible, shit. Half of the mongers wouldn't be either if they had to actually go outside and find a gem. Welcome to the "spaceage".I remember the days when the SW girls didn't believe in ripping you off, and when you called a girl from the back of scene magazine, or from an ad in the yellow pages, it was good service. There was a girl I saw in the early to mid 90's who was clothes model for kauffmans dept store, and I remember many times seeing her pic in the Sunday PD ads. Always a little chuckle. She was good. Then there was tell Jen who ran several agencies, and then big tit Jen who now runs a swing club, who would actually throw parties with lots of girls, and the guys would come there. I know Budd, Monaco, Big Daddy all remember this place. KInd of happened near the start of the net going full bore. Ah, to find a clean non drug girl these days.

Slow Low
02-28-16, 16:17
An app like uber for whorz is a great idea. Call it knob gobbler or something.Yes, just make sure the app will run on minute phones LOL.

Cheech1
02-29-16, 10:13
I like the scene too, like going to the open air market. But we have a problem coming that will make the open air market problematical. This fucking convention of liars. (By the way, they are all liars, both parties.) And I remember back in the 80's when you could cruise down Prospect around 30th Downtown and find it just lined with SW. I had an office at 30th and Euclid, on the 6th floor, in the building next to Channel 5, there was a bar / restaurant downstairs called the Diplomat. Let me tell you about bringing a hooker back to the bar for a couple drinks and a feel, then upstairs where I would do her on my desk. I often worked late into the evening and had the whole damn building to myself.

But back to the point, if we could figure out some way, using PMs perhaps among trusted, known members, where we could let trusted women (ROTFLOL) know where on the strip to find us, a bar perhaps where we could be stopping for a drink, especially one with a patio, it might be safer. And then we could change the location weekly or every two weeks. Just for the summer.

Again, just throwing out an idea. Brainstorming.

Cheech.

Phinneus
02-29-16, 11:17
I like the scene too, like going to the open air market. But we have a problem coming that will make the open air market problematical. This fucking convention of liars. (By the way, they are all liars, both parties.) And I remember back in the 80's when you could cruise down Prospect around 30th Downtown and find it just lined with SW. I had an office at 30th and Euclid, on the 6th floor, in the building next to Channel 5, there was a bar / restaurant downstairs called the Diplomat. Let me tell you about bringing a hooker back to the bar for a couple drinks and a feel, then upstairs where I would do her on my desk. I often worked late into the evening and had the whole damn building to myself.

But back to the point, if we could figure out some way, using PMs perhaps among trusted, known members, where we could let trusted women (ROTFLOL) know where on the strip to find us, a bar perhaps where we could be stopping for a drink, especially one with a patio, it might be safer. And then we could change the location weekly or every two weeks. Just for the summer.

Cheech.A novel idea sir. I'm just not familiar with the bar scene there.

Jimmy 5
02-29-16, 12:00
Hi Gang:

There are many fond memories of the Euclid Ave. Mongering scene and elsewhere! I can remember when you had the pick of some really fine ladies white / black even some Asain. At night cars used to be double parked on Euclid to negotiate with the chicks. Uncle LEO used to drive right on by, of course many of them were being serviced by the talent in order to not be hassled. No major hassels in those days. There also was massage parlor across from Hattons at 30'th something where anything was on the menue for reasonable prices. Also there was a strip club next to Stage Door Jonnys on Prospect that from time time would feature live sex acts with particapants from the audiance. There was a hallway at the rear of the building between the club and Jonny's that the girls could float between the two places. If you liked what you saw on stage you could hook up with chick at Jonny's. At Jonny's the menue was whatever you were willing to pay for. A private room was available upstairs and take out was an option. Jonny's had a subdued red lighting and plush red leather booths that afforded a level of privacy. Downtown Cleveland used to offer many fun adventures for all tastes and sizes. It all came to a crashing end somewhere in the eighties when a female LEO named Lucie Duvale was put in charge of the Vice Squad. She was a no nonsense chick that shut down most of the open fun areas. She is the one that started arresting "johns" and publishing the names in the Old Press and Plain Dealer. No vice cops ever arrested the guys in years past just the girls if they got complaints. Many were from the suburbs and that shut down a lot of the street action. Lucie then went after Jonny's Staage Door and the massage parlors. Lucie had several different names as she was married multiple times. She retired from CPD and wrote a book on her experiences. It was interesting if not disappointing to say the least. The old CPD vice cops really could give a "shit" what was going on on the streets, the bars and the parlors as long as they did not have many complaints and got what they "wanted" be it pussy or money. Lucie really screwed it all up. As mongers of yesteryear know it has never been the same. Oh the memories!

Regards:

Jimmy.

Cheech.

Monaco GP
02-29-16, 13:00
I remember the days when the SW girls didn't believe in ripping you off, and when you called a girl from the back of scene magazine, or from an ad in the yellow pages, it was good service. There was a girl I saw in the early to mid 90's who was clothes model for kauffmans dept store, and I remember many times seeing her pic in the Sunday PD ads. Always a little chuckle. She was good. Then there was tell Jen who ran several agencies, and then big tit Jen who now runs a swing club, who would actually throw parties with lots of girls, and the guys would come there. I know Budd, Monaco, Big Daddy all remember this place. KInd of happened near the start of the net going full bore. Ah, to find a clean non drug girl these days.Yes I remember all of it. The yellow pages were primarily filled with ads from that Dulcet company running under dba's though. Most complained of lack of service similar to that group currently advertising on BP out of Cleveland. I did quite well though. What ever happened to O2 Jen. They aren't in that location anymore. I thought I found the new location but an e-mail went unanswered. Tailfin's finally went offline last year.

BudBowl2001
02-29-16, 16:16
Same location. First floor instead of fourth. Nasty divorce and her hubby who ran tailfins opened a club in Canton called the body shop.

Yes I remember all of it. The yellow pages were primarily filled with ads from that Dulcet company running under dba's though. Most complained of lack of service similar to that group currently advertising on BP out of Cleveland. I did quite well though. What ever happened to O2 Jen. They aren't in that location anymore. I thought I found the new location but an e-mail went unanswered. Tailfin's finally went offline last year.

ManFourWoman
02-29-16, 18:08
SS 50.

HH 80.

HR 130.

Everything but greek.

Cute as a button with bubble butt to die for.

Seniors only PM for contact info.

OldTex
02-29-16, 18:23
Yes I remember all of it. The yellow pages were primarily filled with ads from that Dulcet company running under dba's though. Most complained of lack of service similar to that group currently advertising on BP out of Cleveland. I did quite well though. What ever happened to O2 Jen. They aren't in that location anymore. I thought I found the new location but an e-mail went unanswered. Tailfin's finally went offline last year.I miss Samantha. Hands down the most all around fun "companion" I have ever spent time with!

HornyTwist
02-29-16, 19:48
Hi Gang:

There are many fond memories of the Euclid Ave. Mongering scene and elsewhere! I can remember when you had the pick of some really fine ladies white / black even some Asain. At night cars used to be double parked on Euclid to negotiate with the chicks. Uncle LEO used to drive right on by, of course many of them were being serviced by the talent in order to not be hassled. No major hassels in those days. There also was massage parlor across from Hattons at 30'th something where anything was on the menue for reasonable prices. Also there was a strip club next to Stage Door Jonnys on Prospect that from time time would feature live sex acts with particapants from the audiance. There was a hallway at the rear of the building between the club and Jonny's that the girls could float between the two places. If you liked what you saw on stage you could hook up with chick at Jonny's. At Jonny's the menue was whatever you were willing to pay for. A private room was available upstairs and take out was an option. Jonny's had a subdued red lighting and plush red leather booths that afforded a level of privacy. Downtown Cleveland used to offer many fun adventures for all tastes and sizes. It all came to a crashing end somewhere in the eighties when a female LEO named Lucie Duvale was put in charge of the Vice Squad. She was a no nonsense chick that shut down most of the open fun areas. She is the one that started arresting "johns" and publishing the names in the Old Press and Plain Dealer. No vice cops ever arrested the guys in years past just the girls if they got complaints. Many were from the suburbs and that shut down a lot of the street action. Lucie then went after Jonny's Staage Door and the massage parlors. Lucie had several different names as she was married multiple times. She retired from CPD and wrote a book on her experiences. It was interesting if not disappointing to say the least. The old CPD vice cops really could give a "shit" what was going on on the streets, the bars and the parlors as long as they did not have many complaints and got what they "wanted" be it pussy or money. Lucie really screwed it all up. As mongers of yesteryear know it has never been the same. Oh the memories!

Regards:

Jimmy.Beautiful description, enjoyed it.

Quite an enlightening discussion going on, soaked in nostalgia.

Monaco GP
02-29-16, 20:43
Same location. First floor instead of fourth. Nasty divorce and her hubby who ran tailfins opened a club in Canton called the body shop.Yeah "Mario" took over Tailfin's from Terry and I. We started that "Art of the Cruise" back on the old C.E.N. site circa 1995. I wish I could get at the archive of those posts and the Yahoo group we had in between. The Yahoo club got nuked because we had the nudes of Catherine Bosley a Cleveland news anchor. We weren't even sharing them. It was a private group. It got nuked, no warning just poof.

BudBowl2001
03-01-16, 00:25
My favorite was Hannah from Toledo, She took a Harley ride with me and I banged her on the seat of my Fatboy along the river. God was that girl fun. And I remember Samantha. Definitely an all time fun girl. Didn't she cruise one time picked a guy up and paid him?

Yeah "Mario" took over Tailfin's from Terry and I. We started that "Art of the Cruise" back on the old C.E.N. site circa 1995. I wish I could get at the archive of those posts and the Yahoo group we had in between. The Yahoo club got nuked because we had the nudes of Catherine Bosley a Cleveland news anchor. We weren't even sharing them. It was a private group. It got nuked, no warning just poof.

VideoMan01
03-01-16, 01:13
Yeah "Mario" took over Tailfin's from Terry and I. We started that "Art of the Cruise" back on the old C.E.N. site circa 1995. I wish I could get at the archive of those posts and the Yahoo group we had in between. The Yahoo club got nuked because we had the nudes of Catherine Bosley a Cleveland news anchor. We weren't even sharing them. It was a private group. It got nuked, no warning just poof.There will never be another Tailfin's. Just lots of good memories.

Slow Low
03-01-16, 01:18
Agree, Jimmy, great look back at a "simpler" time. Hell seems like it even was better / more interesting 12 years ago when I first moved back to OH. West 25th was better (around where the adult bookstore was) and I snagged two of my ATFs along there. Little Puerto Rican Nikki and her cousin. Those girls were total GFEs and fun to be around. There was another woman who lived over there, can't remember her name now, but she served as kind of a Madame and would find girls for me and let me use her place, and she was polite and fun. She would always remark how many cops she would service.

Beautiful description, enjoyed it.

Quite an enlightening discussion going on, soaked in nostalgia.

Randy1179
03-01-16, 03:59
Jimmy, they've got several copies of the book you mentioned in the local ClevNet library system:

Working Vice.

The Gritty True Story of Lt. Lucie J. Duvall.

By Hosansky, Tamar.

Goat Ohio
03-01-16, 08:22
Yeah "Mario" took over Tailfin's from Terry and I. We started that "Art of the Cruise" back on the old C.E.N. site circa 1995. I wish I could get at the archive of those posts and the Yahoo group we had in between. The Yahoo club got nuked because we had the nudes of Catherine Bosley a Cleveland news anchor. We weren't even sharing them. It was a private group. It got nuked, no warning just poof.I miss all the people from Tailfins. We had a great time in a different time.

Cheech1
03-01-16, 10:54
Yeah, I remember Hattons, and everything else going on down there. My office was at 30th and Euclid. I was single, 23, making what today would be around $10,000.00 a month in insurance and securities, and horny as hell. Unfortunately a girl was found dead on the top floor of the parking lot of the building next to ours, and the District manager freaked and decided we had to move. He moved us to Independence, and the business pretty much fell apart after that. Tears come to my eyes.

Cheech.

Writer10
03-01-16, 20:44
Does anyone remember Madame's Place, I think on Bolivar. It got torn down when they built Jacob's Field / Progressive Field.

I remember spending lots of late nights there. The owner or manager would let me stay after closing and drink and carry-on until 3:30 or 4 am.

It was pretty much full-service, right on the premises, but I think they had rooms upstairs, right next door, too, if my memory is correct.

I guess they sold admission tokens at the door. Because I still have a bunch. Here's a photo of one.

If anyone would like one. I'll be happy to mail one out to you. I have about six, it seems. (LOL).

Cheech1
03-02-16, 11:21
I spent some quality time with Krystal Monday night. Sweet little spinner. She asked me to be sparing with her number. Seniors (with all due respect) that I know only, please. She doesn't want to become too popular.

Cheech.

Jimmy 5
03-02-16, 11:51
Hi Gang:

For those interested you can purchase both books from thriftbooks.com. They are used but in good condition they are about 3-4 $ each. For those with past memories of the Cleveland scene these books will provide interesting reading and bring back many memories of the "old Days". This generation has no idea what they missed. Intersting to see the many posts from those that remember who remember the past. I remember the dead girl, mentioned in a previous post, that was found on the parking deck. We did not see much of that in those days. Things certainly have gotten more violent today. We did not have the drug problem in those days that we are faced with today.

Jimmy:

Jimmy, they've got several copies of the book you mentioned in the local ClevNet library system:

Working Vice.

The Gritty True Story of Lt. Lucie J. Duvall.

By Hosansky, Tamar.

Jimmy 5
03-02-16, 12:18
Hi Gang:

These two post are excellent advice read them closely and remember the information. Two important things to rember under no cercumstances do you want to piss off LEO! Number two: Do not admit to any wrong doing, be polite but make sure that you do not having anything of great value or illegal in your car while out on an adventure.

Jimmy:

Wow that was long LOL. Anyway, I have to disagree on a few points.

First thing. If your car does get towed get the inventory from the police department before going to get your vehicle. The inventory will list everything in the car at the time it was towed and if anything is missing the tow company will need to cough up a check for.

Secondly, I would not play too much hardball with these guys if you want to drive away. They know what you are doing there and they hate being played for dopes. I just tell them that I like girls (opposed to guys) and she was on the street, looked good, so I picked her up. I didn't offer or pay her anything and we were just going for a ride (of course if you are in the act I suppose all this goes out the window). Don't get yourself locked into a situation where they grab your phone and threaten to call your wife to find out what you are doing on Lorain picking up girls. They will do it. There is no law (yet) against liking girls and picking them up for a ride.

As far as telling them you are going to sue? They could not care less. They have immunity except for a constitutional violation and even if there is a final judgment against them the city merely arranges for them to file bankruptcy.

Remember, they can throw you into the can temporarily without any evidence of wrongdoing so try to avoid being a hardass. Be cooperative without incriminating yourself.

That's my take. No, I don't work for the police LOL.

KevinMike
03-02-16, 17:56
As for massage parlors on Lorain alone there was one on 58th,89th 2 on 98th. 25th had one on Clark, Brookpark. Detroit at 40th. Then in one day they were all gone. Then there was a bar on Prospect at 30th you would get pickup by the working girls. When they refer to Hattons was that the sandwich shop on Euclid? Do not forget about the xxx theater on Euclid that had the girls working inside with the rooms in the theater. There was the All American Spa next to the Arena. Boy am I old! I bet half the people on this site do not know about the Arena. Back then. 3 got you a lot of fun. As Bob Dylan said back in the early 60 the times are a changing. What about the peep shows that had live dancers and she would open the glass door and give oral for a tip. Back then the girls seemed to be a lot nicer. Not strung out on drugs. When I get into a nursing home I hope some old mongers will be there so will can talk about the Glory Days!

BudBowl2001
03-02-16, 22:27
As for massage parlors on Lorain alone there was one on 58th,89th 2 on 98th. 25th had one on Clark, Brookpark. Detroit at 40th. Then in one day they were all gone. Then there was a bar on Prospect at 30th you would get pickup by the working girls. When they refer to Hattons was that the sandwich shop on Euclid? Do not forget about the xxx theater on Euclid that had the girls working inside with the rooms in the theater. There was the All American Spa next to the Arena. Boy am I old! I bet half the people on this site do not know about the Arena. Back then. 3 got you a lot of fun. As Bob Dylan said back in the early 60 the times are a changing. What about the peep shows that had live dancers and she would open the glass door and give oral for a tip. Back then the girls seemed to be a lot nicer. Not strung out on drugs. When I get into a nursing home I hope some old mongers will be there so will can talk about the Glory Days!Loved that bar on prospect at 3 oth. Can't remember the name, but I do also remember the Arena, but barely. I remember my first girl. Me and a buddy we out cruising, and had cruised Euclid from the far east all the way in. It was high school graduation day. Picked a girl up at the Northeast corner of euclid and 36th, went into her apt right there, and banged her. I was like wow. And 36 yrs later. Still strolling!

OleDude
03-02-16, 23:56
There was Sir Charles lounge on the SE corner of 30th and Prospect, had a cheap hotel attached, Lana an older busty redhead worked the bar. She would take you to her room, a BJ was 20, half and half 30. There was the Town Pump on the NW side a few doors down, and Travel Lodge on (Euclid) ? Been awhile.

Senior2
03-03-16, 03:18
There was Sir Charles lounge on the SE corner of 30th and Prospect, had a cheap hotel attached, Lana an older busty redhead worked the bar. She would take you to her room, a BJ was 20, half and half 30. There was the Town Pump on the NW side a few doors down, and Travel Lodge on (Euclid) ? Been awhile.Remember all those places the arena, biscane lounge, new era, stage door johnnies,30th to40th euclid, euclid ave in general and I really remember this area (30th) and euclid hotel parking lot I got a bbbjcimwith swallow from a beautiful light skin black girl that I have neverforgot and that was in the70's.

BudBowl2001
03-03-16, 06:57
There was Sir Charles lounge on the SE corner of 30th and Prospect, had a cheap hotel attached, Lana an older busty redhead worked the bar. She would take you to her room, a BJ was 20, half and half 30. There was the Town Pump on the NW side a few doors down, and Travel Lodge on (Euclid) ? Been awhile.Ferring to the town pump. Thanks. Brings back memories. Got some great pussy there. Can't recall the sir charles tho.

CTownRJ
03-03-16, 10:00
I spent some quality time with Krystal Monday night. Sweet little spinner. She asked me to be sparing with her number. Seniors (with all due respect) that I know only, please. She doesn't want to become too popular.

Cheech.Cheech and MfW are correct. Krystal is a really cool girl. She's one of the coolest and most trustworthy I've met so far. YMMV, of course, but she is genuinely fun to hang out with. I've been a regular of hers since I was introduced by a fellow member back in January. Those who see her, take good care of her.

Jimmy 5
03-04-16, 12:29
Hey:

Does anyone remember 3701 Euclid Ave. From Hattons. Was a massage parlor. Lot of fun had there until it folded!

Jimmy:

RoadKing1
03-04-16, 17:11
Where are the streetwalker reports? This is the streetwalker section correct?

BudBowl2001
03-05-16, 08:01
Where are the streetwalker reports? This is the streetwalker section correct?The streetwalker reports. We are getting better milage by remembering the good old days vs the current non=existent talent on the streets and worn out drug tattered girls. The strip has been ice cold.

Cheech1
03-05-16, 10:22
Where are the streetwalker reports? This is the streetwalker section correct?We like to remember the old days from time to time. Take a minute to scroll back and you'll find plenty.

Cheech.

RoadKing1
03-06-16, 01:20
If anyone is interested dynasty is out by 73rd.

ManFourWoman
03-06-16, 07:17
If anyone is interested dynasty is out by 73rd.Every once in awhile I have that urge for Dynasty. Had BIG fun a few times in the back of my van. Cheap generic service LOL.

Slow Roller
03-07-16, 17:32
Every once in awhile I have that urge for Dynasty. Had BIG fun a few times in the back of my van. Cheap generic service LOL.She can be a lot of fun but I stay away because LEO tends to hawk her. That area in general.

ManFourWoman
03-07-16, 17:39
She can be a lot of fun but I stay away because LEO tends to hawk her. That area in general.I'm not her best monger by any means but can say I've picked her up minimum 6 times as a provider but 10+ just to get her some McDs & cigs. Never once been followed or pulled over. Call me lucky I guess.

My soft spot for her is because she knows no other life and will most likely perish on the streets or jail.

Slow Low
03-08-16, 19:45
Just took a stroll on the Lorain track. Thought I'd see what the warm weather brings out. There is definitely the sense that it's going to be busy out there. Saw Dynasty being dropped off at her usual spot and a couple unmentionables. But then Amber Scammer, who it took me awhile to recognize, was up around the library. I guess I haven't seen her in a while. She looks. Unrecognizable and gross from how I remember her. Still that bad attitude look though, that hasn't changed LOL. She's wearing red / white spandex that do NOT compliment her figure. As if she cares. Kaylee was also out at the hotspot and saw little Mariah down towards 73. This girl looks UNHEALTHY. I wasn't sure she could get any skinnier but seems she has if you can believe that. Seems she is also not making any attempt to disguise what she's doing, staring down every single car that passes. It's definitely busy out there, so stay safe gentlemen.

WhoreMoan
03-09-16, 02:50
Even though I stop by and read a few posts or pitch in a reference report every once in awhile I'm still not mongering at this point in time and I really don't have much interest in SWs any more anyway. But in contrast to Slow Low's report I drove Lorain from Fulton to 117th Tuesday around 11 am just out of curiosity and didn't see a single walker out. YMMV and right place right time ring true.

When I approached West Blvd. I thought about Lily, the hot, tight, tiny, light skinned mixed chick that used to walk at times a few years ago and lived in that big house on West just South of Lorain. Now that's one walker that I'd love to see again! Anyone know what happened to her?

Francis123
03-09-16, 04:55
Yup, some of the girls I guess have been released. I saw Amber but I stay away. Kayleigh and Ashley are back too. Ashley is mostly working via her phone.

Slow Roller
03-09-16, 08:12
Just took a stroll on the Lorain track. Thought I'd see what the warm weather brings out. There is definitely the sense that it's going to be busy out there. Saw Dynasty being dropped off at her usual spot and a couple unmentionables. But then Amber Scammer, who it took me awhile to recognize, was up around the library. I guess I haven't seen her in a while. She looks. Unrecognizable and gross from how I remember her. Still that bad attitude look though, that hasn't changed LOL. She's wearing red / white spandex that do NOT compliment her figure. As if she cares. Kaylee was also out at the hotspot and saw little Mariah down towards 73. This girl looks UNHEALTHY. I wasn't sure she could get any skinnier but seems she has if you can believe that. Seems she is also not making any attempt to disguise what she's doing, staring down every single car that passes. It's definitely busy out there, so stay safe gentlemen.You're right about Amber. I accidentally picked her up this morning about 6 am in the 50's area of Lorain. She got in and said her name was Maria, once I got a look at her and figured out who it was I turned around and dropped her of and said have a good one Amber and she slammed the shit out of my truck door.

KevinMike
03-09-16, 17:20
It's about 4. 00 pm. Saw Tiffany out. Had to do a retake is she skinny. Saw Dynasty she looked like she got all Tiffany weight and then sum. I think there could be a lot more girls out, but they may be still in hibernation. Who is Amber? Does she have a sister that works Lorain also?

Slow Low
03-10-16, 08:50
Even though I stop by and read a few posts or pitch in a reference report every once in awhile I'm still not mongering at this point in time and I really don't have much interest in SWs any more anyway. But in contrast to Slow Low's report I drove Lorain from Fulton to 117th Tuesday around 11 am just out of curiosity and didn't see a single walker out. YMMV and right place right time ring true.

When I approached West Blvd. I thought about Lily, the hot, tight, tiny, light skinned mixed chick that used to walk at times a few years ago and lived in that big house on West just South of Lorain. Now that's one walker that I'd love to see again! Anyone know what happened to her?Lily! If I remember correctly she was also doing webcam stuff. Haven't seen her in years but she was a hot one. She would usually be out from West up to McDonald's, and not that often. Cool girl, too.

ManFourWoman
03-14-16, 11:35
Took a ride down Lorain saw 4 out one looked like Heather but I blew right by as I headed west about 730-800 am.

Then saw one when I came back through around 9 am.

I didn't know any except Heather if that was her.

Member #5474
03-14-16, 19:01
Thought with nice weather might see some new faces. Around 6 , same old out Tiffany, Mariah, think heather, and one I just had to take a shower after just looking at her!

WhoreMoan
03-15-16, 08:28
Lily! If I remember correctly she was also doing webcam stuff. Haven't seen her in years but she was a hot one. She would usually be out from West up to McDonald's, and not that often. Cool girl, too.Buddy I don't know anything about the webcam but we're talking about the same chick.

I do know that she did advertise maybe twice on Backpage before she disappeared.

KevinMike
03-16-16, 16:22
I roam all times of the day. I see the same girls about the same time every day if they are out. It is really getting boring out there. Need to bring in some new troops to spice things up.

SolidYoda
03-17-16, 20:15
I roam all times of the day. I see the same girls about the same time every day if they are out. It is really getting boring out there. Need to bring in some new troops to spice things up.For a newcomer, when would be the best times / days / routes to look for some of these girls. Unfortunately I work during the weekend, so weekdays would be better.

SolidYoda
03-17-16, 20:17
I roam all times of the day. I see the same girls about the same time every day if they are out. It is really getting boring out there. Need to bring in some new troops to spice things up.Just for us newcomers, when / where would you suggest us looking? Specifically, I work on the weekends and am wondering what days / times I should cruise down lorain.

UnoUno
03-18-16, 05:41
Does anyone have pics of these girls? And or numbers, I seen 1 walking down 65th, awhile back but it a pain to know when they are out. I know 1 hangs out around 80th its not the 1 I kno I hav seen mariah around 73rd, I 1 I seen took a right on lorain on 65th but disappeared any infro would be help ful, if some one has pics I could have them pm me the number Thanks in advance.

Legs Nassman
03-18-16, 08:52
I recently (last Monday) did the Lorain 500 between 5:30-6:00 ish AM to 7:00-7:30 AM. At one point there was a WSW at the corner of W. 50th, W. 52nd, W. 54 and W. 56 all at the same time. There were 2 WSW when I turned down W. 47th. Dynasty was at W. 78th.

I saw another (I think her name is Tammy) at the RTA station (bus stop). She's an older WSW, fairly thin, not bad looking but for some reason I have never tried her. She's out often too, a brunette with longer hair.

So based on this pass, but keep in mind this is the first time I've ever cruised this early in the morning, it appears that this might be the best time. I've seen on other boards (Columbus) that this is a good time. So since it was my first time I don't know if it was just a fluke or in fact this could be a better time to cruise.

Good luck out there gentleman and stay safe.

Legs.

Hookedonpun
03-18-16, 18:10
I recently (last Monday) did the Lorain 500 between 5:30-6:00 ish AM to 7:00-7:30 AM. At one point there was a WSW at the corner of W. 50th, W. 52nd, W. 54 and W. 56 all at the same time. There were 2 WSW when I turned down W. 47th. Dynasty was at W. 78th.

I saw another (I think her name is Tammy) at the RTA station (bus stop). She's an older WSW, fairly thin, not bad looking but for some reason I have never tried her. She's out often too, a brunette with longer hair.

So based on this pass, but keep in mind this is the first time I've ever cruised this early in the morning, it appears that this might be the best time. I've seen on other boards (Columbus) that this is a good time. So since it was my first time I don't know if it was just a fluke or in fact this could be a better time to cruise.

Good luck out there gentleman and stay safe.

Legs.I am on the stroll every morning between those times and I agree its the time when you will see the most out. Usually light LEO. By the time kids start coming out for school it dries up so its about a 1 to 2 hour window.

BigFriknNutz
03-19-16, 15:11
"Smelly pussy syndrome".

Just say no to smelly pussy!

I have a difficult time finding girls on the street that don't have SPS. Even BP girls have pussy hygiene issues. It comes with the territory. I've been doing the Lorain cruise much less because of the lack clean no odor pussy.Picked her up (does she have short hair now?) I think and immediately could smell a skunky odor and started thinking about reports. Well there wasn't much out so I go for BBBJ. Actually wasn't bad but just thinking about the smell and reports I couldn't get off so I cut our fun early and dropped at gas station on 73.

Before the pick, had an interesting encounter on 85 but at end closer to Madison as I was looking to turn around. Probably was around 12 am or so and I see an attractive woman w / glasses, dressed nicely w / knee-high boots, maybe late 20's 5'7 140 nice booty standing near a boarded up house looking around. Slow down but she doesn't acknowledge me so I turn down Street that is right there and1st Street you can turn be fore you get to Madison.

She sees my and walks over to passenger side. Told her I thought she was someone else and left but wish I would scooped. I'm guessing she as a SW maybe waiitng on her connect but seemed out of place as there was no one around in the immediate area. I think she might be been Puerto Rican or Hispanic.

Member #5474
03-21-16, 15:13
Hate SPS (smelly p syndrome). But come on if one more walker says, when I don't have a cover, it's ok just try and not to finish inside I'm going to lose my mind. I jut drop them back off, I mean you need an umbrella, always.

RoadKing1
03-21-16, 17:08
Picked her up (does she have short hair now?) I think and immediately could smell a skunky odor and started thinking about reports. Well there wasn't much out so I go for BBBJ. Actually wasn't bad but just thinking about the smell and reports I couldn't get off so I cut our fun early and dropped at gas station on 73.

Before the pick, had an interesting encounter on 85 but at end closer to Madison as I was looking to turn around. Probably was around 12 am or so and I see an attractive woman w / glasses, dressed nicely w / knee-high boots, maybe late 20's 5'7 140 nice booty standing near a boarded up house looking around. Slow down but she doesn't acknowledge me so I turn down Street that is right there and1st Street you can turn be fore you get to Madison.

She sees my and walks over to passenger side. Told her I thought she was someone else and left but wish I would scooped. I'm guessing she as a SW maybe waiitng on her connect but seemed out of place as there was no one around in the immediate area. I think she might be been Puerto Rican or Hispanic.Who is "she".

BigFriknNutz
03-21-16, 18:55
Who is "she".Meriam or Mary Ann. Something like that. Been reported on recently about same problems as I reported.

RoadKing1
03-21-16, 23:16
Meriam or Mary Ann. Something like that. Been reported on recently about same problems as I reported.Thanks for the reply. I've seen that info here yuck!

UnoUno
03-23-16, 07:23
Seen a couple out at 85th and detorit today. Skinny taller color girl must hav got scooped and another 1 took off walking down 85th toward lorain around 12 noon a little bigger not real big, I passed, I did pick 1 up at the convenient store, all I can tell you cause I forgot the name she gave me is she had big dark glasses on and said she was working with her cousin which looked a little on the bigger side she was wearing a pink jacket of some kind, I dropped her back off at lorain and 61 first where her friend (cousin) was waiting in the bus stop for her. Said she was 29 looked about right any ideas of her name I may remember if some one says it.

Legs Nassman
03-30-16, 13:59
Did a short run this morning. Nothing on W. 25th from Clark to 71, haven't seen anything on that stretch for sometime now. On Lorain Shay BSW in short skirt showing off her fine legs wearing her usual BIG smile walking east (she started just west of West Blvd and on my return pass she was up to W. 80th.) 2 WSW at W. 78th hanging in the doorway of the antique store. One dark hair and one dirty blonde. Dark hair one was pretty big and really bundled up. Neither looked very appealing. Saw a WSW get scooped right in front of me on street west of W. 85th right before the. Bridge when I was heading west. She looked to be a spinner, tall 5'5 - 5'7, gray sweats on, pink / orange sweatshirt with a red ballcap on which made it rather difficult to see what she actually looked like. Hope it was someone from here and we get a report. Seems like I'm forgetting one but that's what happens when you wait 5 hours to post. All in all not very good except for possibly the one I missed (usual luck).

Stay safe boys.

KevinMike
03-30-16, 16:28
Made a cruise around 1 PM. Only one out was Tiffany at the library. Going to make another lap around 5 Pm. Things have really been slow in afternoon drive. Is Shay the black girl with a big smile and usually in a dress? She been around a long time. It's been awhile since we had a post in the streetwalker forum. We need more input. Stay safe.

KevinMike
04-04-16, 08:23
Never seen this one. Said that she lives on the east side. Had little titties a cup, but was thin. Asked for. 3 got. 2 for BBBJ. Said she was 29 years old. Had a big tat on the small of her back. Will repeat. It was about 7. Am.

BudBowl2001
04-10-16, 08:15
Haven't seen any reports for a week?. Been slow or nobody out rolling?. The girls are probably climbing the walls if we arent out there supporting them.

MadBastid
04-10-16, 16:10
Haven't seen any reports for a week?. Been slow or nobody out rolling?. The girls are probably climbing the walls if we arent out there supporting them.Been rolling. Only ones I've seen out strolling are TV's and one who looked like our friend Amber Scammer. So I keep rolling.

No problem getting digits at local clubs, but that gets pricey.

OhMyGoodness
04-11-16, 01:18
I'm proud to report that there is nothing worth reporting in the past few weeks. I did run into a Debbie on Clark who matches the description of the Debbie mentioned a few years ago. But that's not report-worthy either. They're out there.

Haven't seen any reports for a week?. Been slow or nobody out rolling?. The girls are probably climbing the walls if we arent out there supporting them.

MrDo1
04-11-16, 22:40
Everything seems dry! It's been longer than three weeks but I guess this is a preview of the summer. I haven't seen anything on east side or west. Any other grounds to search? I even tried a couple of strip clubs but there was a shooting two weeks ago at the one on Clark that gave that a short run.

Hey Morris pm me about these places.

OniBread
04-12-16, 01:49
Everything seems dry! It's been longer than three weeks but I guess this is a preview of the summer. I haven't seen anything on east side or west. Any other grounds to search? I even tried a couple of strip clubs but there was a shooting two weeks ago at the one on Clark that gave that a short run.

Hey Morris pm me about these places.There was a shooting on Rockwell as well, a shame when people shoot up strip clubs. That goes beyond sexual frustration.

BudBowl2001
04-13-16, 18:10
Fox8 is reporting that cpd detectives are to make no prostitution arrests until further notice. Hmmmmm.

OhMyGoodness
04-14-16, 00:22
Saw that also. Here is the story: http://fox8.com/2016/04/13/i-team-sudden-end-to-prostitution-arrests-in-cleveland/.

Fox8 is reporting that cpd detectives are to make no prostitution arrests until further notice. Hmmmmm.

Budd2
04-14-16, 00:53

Saw that also. Here is the story: http://fox8.com/2016/04/13/i-team-sudden-end-to-prostitution-arrests-in-cleveland/.Does this mean the county Sheriff and or the troopers are going to fill in? You know they are not going to let the SW have free rein on the ho stroll.

In The meantime, give me a call budbowl lets do a ho stroll cruise tomorrow

Cheech1
04-14-16, 20:47
Fox8 is reporting that cpd detectives are to make no prostitution arrests until further notice. Hmmmmm.They need a place to house the politicians.

Cheech.

Triddd09
04-15-16, 20:26
I don't think alcatraz is big enough for all of them.

Euclid used to be good. Its terrible now. I think long arm of law over policing. Looky at the banks.

ManFourWoman
04-16-16, 16:01
Was out around 1030 pm yesterday only saw Tiffany & one I never saw before Amanda.

She is blonde long hair with meat on her bones some belly, thighs muscular, pretty & clean. Not a normal SW & says very rare she does. She has to be the top or top three SWs I ever picked up.

BBBJ FS GFE very fun.

MrDo1
04-17-16, 22:04
Was out around 1030 pm yesterday only saw Tiffany & one I never saw before Amanda.

She is blonde long hair with meat on her bones some belly, thighs muscular, pretty & clean. Not a normal SW & says very rare she does. She has to be the top or top three SWs I ever picked up.

BBBJ FS GFE very fun.I would have to agree with you ManFourWoman!! She is a lot of fun and seems to have a great personality. No rush. Talkative. Jokes. Excellent company. I had a dream with her two months back. She gave me her number 216-xxx-6683. I used to call her all the time. I only had to wait one time from where I picked her up at home / flop spot. She does dabble a little in the dark but never seen anything but a young pretty girl if we are talking about the same one. She looks very young and she has the meat on her bones because she just came back from vacation.

MrDo1
04-17-16, 22:10
Does this mean the county Sheriff and or the troopers are going to fill in? You know they are not going to let the SW have free rein on the ho stroll.

In The meantime, give me a call budbowl lets do a ho stroll cruise tomorrowI watched the FOX8 report and it just seemed to me that they have to revise what they were doing. Perhaps a couple of them were doing something with them that they should not do or rumor to have and if that is the case, the county wants everything above board by July's convention. Although, it may seem to be far away, it really is not that far off.

I was out Friday night and earlier today and saw plenty of walkers but they were all old and have been walking for years. No new faces (except Amanda and I didn't see her). I did notice that they stand on the corner of Clark and 78th. Four of them, along with the scammer, stay in apartment around 74th-78th and Clark. You may want to drive through there on your loop.

As far as the Eastside, I haven't seen anything over there in a long time. East Cleveland used to be nice but you have a better chance driving down E. 131st between Miles and Kinsman on an evening.

ManFourWoman
04-17-16, 22:12
I would have to agree with you ManFourWoman!! She is a lot of fun and seems to have a great personality. No rush. Talkative. Jokes. Excellent company. I had a dream with her two months back. She gave me her number 216-xxx-6683. I used to call her all the time. I only had to wait one time from where I picked her up at home / flop spot. She does dabble a little in the dark but never seen anything but a young pretty girl if we are talking about the same one. She looks very young and she has the meat on her bones because she just came back from vacation.Digits don't match but doesn't mean it's not same woman just could be diff phone.

BigFriknNutz
04-17-16, 22:49
I watched the FOX8 report and it just seemed to me that they have to revise what they were doing. Perhaps a couple of them were doing something with them that they should not do or rumor to have and if that is the case, the county wants everything above board by July's convention. Although, it may seem to be far away, it really is not that far off.

I was out Friday night and earlier today and saw plenty of walkers but they were all old and have been walking for years. No new faces (except Amanda and I didn't see her). I did notice that they stand on the corner of Clark and 78th. Four of them, along with the scammer, stay in apartment around 74th-78th and Clark. You may want to drive through there on your loop.

As far as the Eastside, I haven't seen anything over there in a long time. East Cleveland used to be nice but you have a better chance driving down E. 131st between Miles and Kinsman on an evening.When I saw the story my 1st though was a few of Uncle LEO's finest (or not so finest) couldn't resist, you know, needing as much evidence as possible to build their case and then one of the girls gets hemmed up on another charge and threatens to expose the whole damn department. If you don't believe it, shit just happened in Columbus and a couple pigs got fired for relations with SW. Story wasin the news about a month ago. It's a tricky relationship between the two. Every LEO I have ever known are the biggest pussy hounds I ever met so temptation is there + they need to keep things civil as I'm sure they rely on them for drug Intel in the neighborho.

Od. I got pulled over in Cbus awhile back with a very well know SW while on a very well known track (Sullivan). Before the cop even walks up to my window, she steps out passenger door, obviously they know her and w / o even questioning me they let me go and she goes on her merry way. She has told me that she "dates" a number of LEO down there and after that happened I have no reason not to believe her. My $. 02.

MrDo1
04-17-16, 23:08
Digits don't match but doesn't mean it's not same woman just could be diff phone.Thanks! I called the number immediately after I made the last post. Just ring then basic voicemail. Like I previously mentioned, I hit her up at least two months ago and she was awesome.

To lazy to create another post so I will ask the question here: I often read that guys would DATY but then CFS. I am little lost. Is the CFS for pregnancy issues? Surely, one would think that if you DATY, you would have whatever you were trying to avoid at CFS.

Someone please explain what I am misunderstanding.

Mld18
04-18-16, 20:30
When I saw the story my 1st though was a few of Uncle LEO's finest (or not so finest) couldn't resist, you know, needing as much evidence as possible to build their case and then one of the girls gets hemmed up on another charge and threatens to expose the whole damn department. If you don't believe it, shit just happened in Columbus and a couple pigs got fired for relations with SW. Story wasin the news about a month ago. It's a tricky relationship between the two. Every LEO I have ever known are the biggest pussy hounds I ever met so temptation is there + they need to keep things civil as I'm sure they rely on them for drug Intel in the neighborho.

Od. I got pulled over in Cbus awhile back with a very well know SW while on a very well known track (Sullivan). Before the cop even walks up to my window, she steps out passenger door, obviously they know her and w / o even questioning me they let me go and she goes on her merry way. She has told me that she "dates" a number of LEO down there and after that happened I have no reason not to believe her. My $. 02.Drove down Lorain Sunday morning around 9 AM saw 3 Sheriff, 2 state highway and 4 of Clevelands finest all this between 98th and 32nd if they are backing off it hasn't happened yet.

Member #5474
04-22-16, 08:58
No one is out. Only one I saw has been the scammer and thought with wrong head. Service was going to be provided but after seeing her and body dirty and bruised I decided against anything. Then she asked for extra for the room, so think with big bead when your out. Also talking about thinking. I hope it wasn't any one here but dropping off Lizzy (or Maria as she goes by sometimes) during rush hour and blocking up traffic is not the best idea.

Phinneus
04-23-16, 10:28
Thanks! I called the number immediately after I made the last post. Just ring then basic voicemail. Like I previously mentioned, I hit her up at least two months ago and she was awesome.

To lazy to create another post so I will ask the question here: I often read that guys would DATY but then CFS. I am little lost. Is the CFS for pregnancy issues? Surely, one would think that if you DATY, you would have whatever you were trying to avoid at CFS.

Someone please explain what I am misunderstanding.I always bring cover. No exceptions. I really don't trust any of them abet from a few but still rarely. I rarely daty.

With me I got to get a feelin of a chick if they are using I'm usually one and done. Been a couple I've seen that I have daty but for me alil trust built before I'd even consider. As far as BBFS only once. Thought I got something. Yea never again.

Unless you know the people and their havits I'd advise against but some of us are a bit more adventurous. . love that thrill. I'm too old for thst shit now. Safety first like in the work place. Be safe and remember. Don't be silly wrap your willy.

Member #6028
04-23-16, 11:08
Drove down Lorain Sunday morning around 9 AM saw 3 Sheriff, 2 state highway and 4 of Clevelands finest all this between 98th and 32nd if they are backing off it hasn't happened yet.Only CPD is backing off, and it's only undercover that is. So no stings.

OniBread
04-24-16, 04:12
It's a SW drought, I saw nothing on the old Lorain 500.

Eldred
04-24-16, 08:58
Took a stroll yesterday around 9:30 - 10 AM only saw one out scooped her up never saw her before Sarah wanted FS went to her place off 73 and colgate, rushed BJ didn't get me fully ready wasn't into it ended up just leaving will not repeat.

Bassackwards
04-25-16, 10:50
Might not be letting SWs in their back seat, so it looks like Clevelands finest are directing their efforts towards us. Saw cruisers at both ends of Clark street intensely focusing on cars. Even made eye contact with me. I guess the brass isn't worried they might be getting free bjs from the johns.

KevinMike
04-27-16, 08:24
Was about 7 am did a loop of Lorain only one out was Tiffany. Was not in the mood for her BS. Try later.

GiantBiker79
04-27-16, 15:41
Had a regular thing going with a WSW Toni in this area. Short blondish hair. Haven't seen her out for a couple weeks. She gave good head. Never had any other service. Any idea where she's been?

Legs Nassman
04-27-16, 17:07
I saw Toni last week. Whenever I drive that way she is out, usually right around the Cleveland Inn but on occasion I've seen her down near the Euclid Inn. She can sometimes be spotted across the street from the Euclid Inn chatting with must be her mechanic? Last time I visited the area also so a petite BSW near the Cleveland Inn as well, but I prefer vanilla. I believe Toni has a full menu including the islands. Hope this helps.

UnoUno
05-05-16, 05:32
Took a cruise down lorain around 1030 am went up 85th to Detroit saw no 1 out went back up lorain got to west 105th noticed a black and white behind me turned left on w 105 he backed off I kept driving he did a you turn so becarful out there everyone.

DC440
05-05-16, 17:56
Hey fellow mongers I was driving the Lorain Loop and seen a couple WSW's but wasn't interested so was go home til I seen Danielle by a bank in the 90's. She had huge tits and a few cute facial peircings. She is a short thick hottie. Also got her digits. Only senior members get the digits. Pm me. And BTW not a spinner or addict. And she is 35.

RickLuvsLittle
05-06-16, 07:37
Got in Cleveland and ran up Lorain and found tight little WSW around noon. Pulled over and got out to smoke and struck up conversation. Got digits and set up plan to meet later in the day. Left and went about completing my meetings for the day. Reached out to Holly later that night and agreed to pick up from her spot. Went to my hotel downtown and had a great time. She was a ton of fun and spent about three hours with her and did everything but a trip to Greece. Damage was $120 for three hours of fun. Enjoy the Pics.

ZigBang1
05-06-16, 08:35
Got in Cleveland and ran up Lorain and found tight little WSW around noon. Pulled over and got out to smoke and struck up conversation. Got digits and set up plan to meet later in the day. Left and went about completing my meetings for the day. Reached out to Holly later that night and agreed to pick up from her spot. Went to my hotel downtown and had a great time. She was a ton of fun and spent about three hours with her and did everything but a trip to Greece. Damage was $120 for three hours of fun. Enjoy the Pics.Great score buddy. She's built just the way I like. Love to spend some time with her some day. Z.

Feh5165
05-06-16, 09:54
Got in Cleveland and ran up Lorain and found tight little WSW around noon. Pulled over and got out to smoke and struck up conversation. Got digits and set up plan to meet later in the day. Left and went about completing my meetings for the day. Reached out to Holly later that night and agreed to pick up from her spot. Went to my hotel downtown and had a great time. She was a ton of fun and spent about three hours with her and did everything but a trip to Greece. Damage was $120 for three hours of fun. Enjoy the Pics.Nice pics. Thanks you. Love those mosquito bite titties.

OneHourAtATime
05-06-16, 11:01
Got in Cleveland and ran up Lorain and found tight little WSW around noon. Pulled over and got out to smoke and struck up conversation. Got digits and set up plan to meet later in the day. Left and went about completing my meetings for the day. Reached out to Holly later that night and agreed to pick up from her spot. Went to my hotel downtown and had a great time. She was a ton of fun and spent about three hours with her and did everything but a trip to Greece. Damage was $120 for three hours of fun. Enjoy the Pics.Those finds are what keep us in the gold mining business! Every now and then that big nugget hits your pan. What are the teeth like on that one?

OhMyGoodness
05-10-16, 08:22
Picked up Natasha in the PM hours. She didn't do CIM and finished with a HJ. She said maybe next time. I assured her there will be no next time.

KevinMike
05-11-16, 13:06
Does she have a sister that is a little younger and works out there?

BudBowl2001
05-11-16, 18:45
Can't recall the name though!

Does she have a sister that is a little younger and works out there?

Simm676
05-11-16, 19:23
Got in Cleveland and ran up Lorain and found tight little WSW around noon. Pulled over and got out to smoke and struck up conversation. Got digits and set up plan to meet later in the day. Left and went about completing my meetings for the day. Reached out to Holly later that night and agreed to pick up from her spot. Went to my hotel downtown and had a great time. She was a ton of fun and spent about three hours with her and did everything but a trip to Greece. Damage was $120 for three hours of fun. Enjoy the Pics.Any one have digits for this one?

Hookedonpun
05-11-16, 20:37
Does she have a sister that is a little younger and works out there?Jamie. She's pretty strung out though.

Legs Nassman
05-12-16, 09:38
I'd be interested in this lovely ladies digits as well, if anyone can help me out.

Thanks and stay safe.

Legs.

Budd2
05-12-16, 15:47
Any one have digits for this one?The number I have for her goes straight to voice mail message saying "voice mail full".

KevinMike
05-12-16, 16:06
Nice weather had a assortment of girls mostly the usually ones. Found one on w53 named Jen. Never seen here before. Made a stop and asked what's up. Settled on nude oral for. 3 Full service was on the table for. 5 She had a nice body. NIce ass. Unshaven. Will do the FS next time She had a place on 41th and Trent. Have digits for seniors. On the lorain ave beauty contest she would be a 9.

UnoUno
05-16-16, 06:18
Not sure where to start picked up 1 up on 5 /12 / at around 330 am said her name was Michelle said she was from middleburg hts, she gave me her digits,I think she was a little taller guessing 5'8' 5'9' look to be height weight proportionate, gave 40 very good BBBJ, been trying to call no answer yet said she answer's restricted calls, dropped her back off same spot on the back street.

UnoUno
05-16-16, 06:20
1 more thing she has a cast on her foot if anyone knows who she is I wanted to make sure I didn't leave that out, said she just had foot surgery.

Gabrielfa
05-21-16, 02:06
I thought about not posting this and keeping it my little secret but I'm not in Cleveland very often so I can afford to share.

Her name is Melissa and I had a very rare great time with her. 5'5",125# curly dirty blonde. Some scaring from acne a long time ago but still very cute. Doesn't easily fit on the 1-10 scale so I won't bother. Personality is very shy and maybe insecure. Always please and thank you's. An unheard of polite girl? She took direction very well and you can tell she's a bit inexperienced but that just adds to it IMO. Paid her well for an hour of her time and I think she wanted to stay longer but I have to be up early. I plan on reconnecting with her next time I'm in town. All in all a great experience.

GaB.

Rafter17
05-21-16, 08:04
I thought about not posting this and keeping it my little secret but I'm not in Cleveland very often so I can afford to share.

Her name is Melissa and I had a very rare great time with her. 5'5",125# curly dirty blonde. Some scaring from acne a long time ago but still very cute. Doesn't easily fit on the 1-10 scale so I won't bother. Personality is very shy and maybe insecure. Always please and thank you's. An unheard of polite girl? She took direction very well and you can tell she's a bit inexperienced but that just adds to it IMO. Paid her well for an hour of her time and I think she wanted to stay longer but I have to be up early. I plan on reconnecting with her next time I'm in town. All in all a great experience.

GaB.You might as well have not posted and kept it to yourself since the only information you gave was her name. No information on anything of value, since you didn't give a general location or if digits were available.

Hookedonpun
05-21-16, 10:57
You might as well have not posted and kept it to yourself since the only information you gave was her name. No information on anything of value, since you didn't give a general location or if digits were available.I could not have said it better. I'm out day and night and never spot anyone new or anywhere close to as good as some of these vauge posts seem to mention. Makes me think they are fake when they give so little info. This form is for helping fellow mongers find tricks not for bragging ababout some big fish you found.

Monaco GP
05-21-16, 11:58
I could not have said it better. I'm out day and night and never spot anyone new or anywhere close to as good as some of these vauge posts seem to mention. Makes me think they are fake when they give so little info. This form is for helping fellow mongers find tricks not for bragging ababout some big fish you found.I get the feeling this wasn't even a street pick up.

BillyBobb
05-22-16, 06:36
I get the feeling this wasn't even a street pick up.I used to see a walker on east 185th that fits her description, got her quite a few times all before the big fbi crackdown then she disappeared was a deep throat queen that wouldn't stop till you came down her throat, wonder if this is her.

BudBowl2001
05-22-16, 07:36

GaB.If we are talking the same Melissa, I have her digits in my phone. I have her name with a note that saus w80/ Lorain very cute and clean. Its been a while since I seen her, but the description the GAB gave is spot on. I remember her as being almost too shy, listened well, and was freshly showered, no vagaga odor, and had a cute look to her. Don't beat the guy up to hard for tewlling the truth. He just left out a few minor details.

BudBowl2001
05-22-16, 07:54
I get the feeling this wasn't even a street pick up.See post #3568. , and a few more after that with higher numbers.

Gabrielfa
05-22-16, 16:53
Hover your cursor over my name. See that? 5981 It means I was the 5981 person to register here.

356286-Rafter17.

164477-Hookedonpun.

55105-Monaco-GP.

I have been here since 2001 (?). To be called a liar by 3 veritable newbies is laughable and even though I don't owe it, here's the explanation for my vague report. It was 2 AM, I was tired and was tapping it out on a phone. Now instead of calling me a liar why didn't you just ask for more detail? Or is it just easier to be a tool?

Details: Picked her up on Madison- wonder if you newbies know that Madison used to be better than Lorain? About the time Brookpark was good /.

Anyways, Madison and 80th area. It was raining and Lorain was dead. Clark was dead. Storer was dead and my last trick was up Madison to Detroit. She caught my eye running to a awning to get out of the rain. Turned up a side road and she very quietly asked if I could give her a ride. Duh. Drove around for a second or 2 talking and ahe asked if I wanted some company at my room. Duh.

I don't discuss acts or shit but she takes direction well is very polite and very cute. I have digits but she asked me to keep them to myself. We had a good time.

Enough fucking details?

Here's the first report I ever made. In 2003. Kinda deals with vagaueness.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?233-2000-2004-Archived-Reports&p=67195&viewfull=1#post67195.

Rafter17
05-22-16, 18:01
Hover your cursor over my name. See that? 5981 It means I was the 5981 person to register here.

356286-Rafter17.

164477-Hookedonpun.

55105-Monaco-GP.

I have been here since 2001 (?). To be called a liar by 3 veritable newbies is laughable and even though I don't owe it, here's the explanation for my vague report. It was 2 AM, I was tired and was tapping it out on a phone. Now instead of calling me a liar why didn't you just ask for more detail? Or is it just easier to be a tool?

Details: Picked her up on Madison- wonder if you newbies know that Madison used to be better than Lorain? About the time Brookpark was good /.

Anyways, Madison and 80th area. It was raining and Lorain was dead. Clark was dead. Storer was dead and my last trick was up Madison to Detroit. She caught my eye running to a awning to get out of the rain. Turned up a side road and she very quietly asked if I could give her a ride. Duh. Drove around for a second or 2 talking and ahe asked if I wanted some company at my room. Duh.

I don't discuss acts or shit but she takes direction well is very polite and very cute. I have digits but she asked me to keep them to myself. We had a good time.

Enough fucking details?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?233-2000-2004-Archived-Reports&p=67195&viewfull=1#post67195.Apparently being an old member means you cannot read or comprehend the written word. I never called you a liar. Go back and read what I wrote. I said the post was worthless because there was zero information in it. Why post worthless shit when you could have just waited and posted the information that you just did. Having a low registration number means shit to must people, myself included. You don't have very many posts for being a 13 year member, and now the rest of us know why. This is all I have to say on this because I've never had a post deleted for being argumentative or been placed on moderation and I don't plan on starting with you. By the same token, you called me out, and I'm not taking it from you just because you got called out on a bullshit post.

Gabrielfa
05-22-16, 19:06
Apparently being an old member means you cannot read or comprehend the written word. I never called you a liar. Go back and read what I wrote. I said the post was worthless because there was zero information in it. Why post worthless shit when you could have just waited and posted the information that you just did. Having a low registration number means shit to must people, myself included. You don't have very many posts for being a 13 year member, and now the rest of us know why. This is all I have to say on this because I've never had a post deleted for being argumentative or been placed on moderation and I don't plan on starting with you. By the same token, you called me out, and I'm not taking it from you just because you got called out on a bullshit post.I did the initial post while it was fresh in my mind. Wasn't aware it didn't meet your stringent posting criteria. In the future I will try to post with in your rules and make everything acceptable to you.

I post infrequently because I can.

Monaco GP
05-23-16, 00:35
See post #3568. , and a few more after that with higher numbers.I didn't doubt his story but the lack of a pick up or drop off and his statement that she wanted to stay had me thinking he posted in the wrong forum and that she had traveled to him. Now the ass goes on a tirade. Fuck him.

Hookedonpun
05-23-16, 07:27

356286-Rafter17.

164477-Hookedonpun.

55105-Monaco-GP.

Enough fucking details?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?233-2000-2004-Archived-Reports&p=67195&viewfull=1#post67195.Should have led with that. I wouldn't really go pounding my chest that you have been a member for so long seeing as you have around 150 posts. Kinda weak for such a high ranking official like your self.

OneHourAtATime
05-23-16, 16:47
LADIES! Everyone pull your panties back out of your pussy. This is supposed to be fun! Everyone is taking this shit way too seriously. Maybe time to step back and gain some perspective, spend some quality time with our wrinkly, old, fat, neverendingly bitchy wives, or call up some of the psycho ex-girlfriends and have a few dates to see how their lives are going to see how you can help. I know that the penis is involved in both endeavors, but sticking it in a nice young warm vagina is infinitely more fun than standing around measuring whose urine travels the farthest. Don't ya think?

Daman2
05-25-16, 00:12
Hey all, Out of towner here and Ill be back in town in just a few days and was wondering if Dana is still out there? I picked her up on Clark around last November when I was visiting town and she was great. I doubt she still has the same digits that she gave me then.

I see evidence that the Blonde Michelle is out there and can be found around 80th perhaps.

I'll be cruising and reporting. Hoping the Weather has brought some decent looking younger ones out.

UnoUno
05-26-16, 08:42
Made a run all the way up lorain to 85 went up to Detroit STARTED AROUND 6 AM CRUISED TILL AROUND 8 SEEN A FEW AROUND nothing on Detroit, HEAVIER BLONDE came down 65 went to around 50 somthing and lorain nothing on 80th and lorain, seen 1 coming on dension getting ready to walk down 65 street had sweatpants on that said love pink on them waited down on storer ave she never made it that far if the person reads this that picked her up can you pm the digits if you have them, like I said in an earlier post I picked up Michelle a week or so ago on lorain and 78 got her digits she only responed once on a Sunday? Said she is from middleburgh hts anyone know her? She gave a very good BBBJ. ? I had picked her up at about 330 am on a Thursday morning she had just had surgery on her foot, kinda tall pretty much hwp. 5'7' 58' just guessing.

Monaco GP
05-26-16, 11:47
LADIES! Everyone pull your panties back out of your pussy. This is supposed to be fun! Everyone is taking this shit way too seriously. Maybe time to step back and gain some perspective, spend some quality time with our wrinkly, old, fat, neverendingly bitchy wives, or call up some of the psycho ex-girlfriends and have a few dates to see how their lives are going to see how you can help. I know that the penis is involved in both endeavors, but sticking it in a nice young warm vagina is infinitely more fun than standing around measuring whose urine travels the farthest. Don't ya think?I can get pretty good distance on the right day but usually my meat curtains just make it kind of spray.

Vbgent4u2c
05-28-16, 09:11
I have to agree here. Back in the day this was an excellent forum with all kinds of useful information aided by an abundant supply of ladies.

I don't post here anymore because last time I did I had somebody criticize my information which was really funny because the guy that criticized me didn't have any useful posts at all. Just a bunch of commentary on other member's posts.

So now I just stick to a few long-time senior members that are very generous with quality info instead of getting involved in the drama.

Thank you to those SM's!

LADIES! Everyone pull your panties back out of your pussy. This is supposed to be fun! Everyone is taking this shit way too seriously. Maybe time to step back and gain some perspective, spend some quality time with our wrinkly, old, fat, neverendingly bitchy wives, or call up some of the psycho ex-girlfriends and have a few dates to see how their lives are going to see how you can help. I know that the penis is involved in both endeavors, but sticking it in a nice young warm vagina is infinitely more fun than standing around measuring whose urine travels the farthest. Don't ya think?

Rafter17
05-28-16, 09:22
I have to agree here. Back in the day this was an excellent forum with all kinds of useful information aided by an abundant supply of ladies.

I don't post here anymore because last time I did I had somebody criticize my information which was really funny because the guy that criticized me didn't have any useful posts at all. Just a bunch of commentary on other member's posts.

So now I just stick to a few long-time senior members that are very generous with quality info instead of getting involved in the drama.

Thank you to those SM's!The original post had zero useful information in it, and than he went on the attack when it was asked why he bothered to post it all. Then he called several people out and was bragging about how long he was a member even though he averages less than 1 post a month for 13 years. The entire thing could have been avoided if he would just said that he was in a hurry and added the follow up post with the information and not called people out on stating the obvious, which was that the original post was worthless.

Rafter17
05-28-16, 09:30
LADIES! Everyone pull your panties back out of your pussy. This is supposed to be fun! Everyone is taking this shit way too seriously. Maybe time to step back and gain some perspective, spend some quality time with our wrinkly, old, fat, neverendingly bitchy wives, or call up some of the psycho ex-girlfriends and have a few dates to see how their lives are going to see how you can help. I know that the penis is involved in both endeavors, but sticking it in a nice young warm vagina is infinitely more fun than standing around measuring whose urine travels the farthest. Don't ya think?Are you just going to ignore it when someone directs a personal attack at you for making a truthful statement? I'm going to stand up for myself like most people will, especially when I'm right. In this case, it was just saying that the post was worthless and he should have followed his advice and kept it a secret. He was the one that got his panties in a wad and started bragging about how long he was a member and everybody else didn't know what they doing since they haven't been a member as long as he has.

Cheetah688
05-28-16, 12:25
The original post had zero useful information in it, and than he went on the attack when it was asked why he bothered to post it all. Then he called several people out and was bragging about how long he was a member even though he averages less than 1 post a month for 13 years. The entire thing could have been avoided if he would just said that he was in a hurry and added the follow up post with the information and not called people out on stating the obvious, which was that the original post was worthless.This entire pissing match could also have been avoided if someone had just asked for more info instead of questioning the validity and integrity of the post. That's when all this school girl crap started. All I saw was a very vague post of a seemingly unlikely scenario. If I wanted to learn more I would have asked, albeit sarcastically but I still would have asked for more details. At its face value I did take it that there are all kinds on the stroll and every now and then you hit the jackpot. Everyone knows there is no set time when the store us open but we do know what times are more likely to produce, both product and LEO, so it's hit or miss. Maybe this chick knows those times as well and avoids scrutiny by strolling during the unspoken off times and this guy put in his quarter, pulled the handle, and hit a jackpot. I don't care one way or the other anymore. I just use these boards as a source of amusement anymore when there's nothing to watch on the boob tube. Bottom line. If it's vague and you want more detail then ask. On the other side of the coin, if someone questions (or bashes) your report then suck it up and look at it from their point of view and just provide what they're looking for. The fact that the original poster took to defending himself so fast leads me to call shenanigans. But like I said, I don't give a fuck, this stuff is better than anything on tv right now so keep it up.

Rant over! Now let's get back to pussy.

Last Sunday around 3 am near 48th & Lorain picked up a nice mid to late 20's PRSW that called herself Lisa. I offered. 40 and she said for that I was going to have a very good time. She's around 66" and about 125-130 with long, dark curly hair. Clean and tight, shaved kitty. Nice big b's or small c's with responsive nipples. CBJ with very good skills, uses both hands. Gets into it, very vocal with nice moans without being loud. She's nervous at first but if you show her you're not a dick she warms up nicely. And if it was one of you that tried to force feed her your dick and wanted full access to everything for basically nothing then hit her before she got out you had better learn some manners, you and your kind make it difficult for the rest of us. She does have a phone but asked that I don't share so if you find her. Jackpot!

Rafter17
05-28-16, 13:13
This entire pissing match could also have been avoided if someone had just asked for more info instead of questioning the validity and integrity of the post. That's when all this school girl crap started. All I saw was a very vague post of a seemingly unlikely scenario. If I wanted to learn more I would have asked, albeit sarcastically but I still would have asked for more details. At its face value I did take it that there are all kinds on the stroll and every now and then you hit the jackpot. Everyone knows there is no set time when the store us open but we do know what times are more likely to produce, both product and LEO, so it's hit or miss. Maybe this chick knows those times as well and avoids scrutiny by strolling during the unspoken off times and this guy put in his quarter, pulled the handle, and hit a jackpot. I don't care one way or the other anymore. I just use these boards as a source of amusement anymore when there's nothing to watch on the boob tube. Bottom line. If it's vague and you want more detail then ask. On the other side of the coin, if someone questions (or bashes) your report then suck it up and look at it from their point of view and just provide what they're looking for. The fact that the original poster took to defending himself so fast leads me to call shenanigans. But like I said, I don't give a fuck, this stuff is better than anything on tv right now so keep it up.

Rant over! Now let's get back to pussy.

Last Sunday around 3 am near 48th & Lorain picked up a nice mid to late 20's PRSW that called herself Lisa. I offered. 40 and she said for that I was going to have a very good time. She's around 66" and about 125-130 with long, dark curly hair. Clean and tight, shaved kitty. Nice big b's or small c's with responsive nipples. CBJ with very good skills, uses both hands. Gets into it, very vocal with nice moans without being loud. She's nervous at first but if you show her you're not a dick she warms up nicely. And if it was one of you that tried to force feed her your dick and wanted full access to everything for basically nothing then hit her before she got out you had better learn some manners, you and your kind make it difficult for the rest of us. She does have a phone but asked that I don't share so if you find her. Jackpot!That's the way it started until he got pissed at everyone and started calling people out. My reply to his first post is #3867 and I never questioned if it was true or not, just that it contained no useful information and then he included me in his rant against the ones who said he made it up. After that he got all holier than everyone and bragging about how long he's been a member, which who really cares how long you're a member if you're posts are crap.

I personally am not going to take being called a liar or anything like that and am going to stand up for myself.

Hopefully this will be the end of this drama, as I'm tired of explaining myself, since I wasn't the one who started the pissing contest.

Budd2
05-29-16, 03:59
I went to see one of my favorites at her house not far from stroll, who's been discussed thoroughly on the backpage forum. There was a tranny and fugly girl at high 40's low 50's. After I saw my regular girl went back on stroll. I Saw 2 good looking girls at 81st. A blonde and brunette both wearing shorts looking sexy, the brunette looked whacked so I told her I just want her friend (the blonde) and she freaked out saying everyone wants the blonde and I coming too, so I left and turned around block and came back down 81 toward Lorain and saw another guy trying to get the blonde and the brunette trying to get in the car. Then was detoured on 73. Went down Clark and picked up Cassandra. She looked good for her age and arranged to take her to Lancer. She wanted to stop at gas station for cigarette. When I gave her money I saw her hand was swollen. When she was in gas station I left. I just got a bad vibe. The weather is nice so I was hoping there would be more girls out.

UnoUno
05-31-16, 13:46
Seen like 4 girls at 78th and lorain, at 6 am short thin 1 kept playing with her hair decided to pass looking for better, does anyone know Michelle that I picked up from that very spot a few weeks ago?? I seen 1 at 65th and storer nice blonde by time I rolled up she got picked up by a guy standing on the corner, went up detroit from 117th to 25th nothing went up madison nothing, seen a couple different 1's around 8 am at 78th and lorain medium builds, never seen any girls walking down 65th towards lorain and I covered the area from 6 am till about 930 also went down clark, madison, nothing either, lorain is blocked off at 73rd and lorain, never covered 65th to 73rd on lorain because of construction seen nothing to speak of below 65th and lorain either, think I'm going to start strolling around 8 am in stead of 6 am any ideas suggestions fella's?

KevinMike
06-01-16, 17:00
Saw her walking down W58 . She is sporting a new baby bump. Good job Felecity. One more kid on the government payroll!

KevinMike
06-03-16, 08:04
First time with her. She was at the bus stop at w65. BBBJCIM for. 3 . Older women with a nice body, Said she is from DC. No digits.

Gabrielfa
06-05-16, 07:17
If you wanted more info then maybe you should have just asked. It seems genuinely silly to me to take the time to fabricate a report but I guess it happens. That said my inbox exploded with people who knew / know Melissa and wanted to know if I had digits.

I only referenced my tenure here to show that I was not a newbie and never bragged about it. Might have been sarcastic but never bragged.

My post count is low because I only post very good encounters or truly awful ones. Plus I am busy beyond comprehension, plus I live so far in the boonies that I literally have to drive 2 hours to see any pay for play action. Plus I got real tired of these boards "self appointed mods" . I am sorry I posted a vague report but I also don't care if you like it- apparently it wasn't for you if you felt the need to be critical- wooptie-fucking-doo.

The Cleveland board is slow for city this size- a third the size of Columbus and half the size of Cinci- I am surprised that so many people have the time to post critical posts about a single vague post instead of reports- hey, mine was a report- not a good one but at least it had some info- almost every post since has been a response to it. That's insane.

So even though I grew up in the Cleveland area and I am up there occasionally I doubt I will post on Clev forum again- I don't come here for debate and attempted rhetoric- I come for the free exchange of information and when so much time is wasted on my little gaffe. Well fuck it.

Enjoy the terrible drought the GOP will bring this summer to the hobby.

Gab.

Cheech1
06-05-16, 15:08
Well, meandered down to Lorain this Sunday morning between 11 and noon. Cruised up and down Lorain, around the detour, up and down Clark, around the 40 ths and so on, didn't see hide nor hair of pussy. Although I prefer mine hairless. Not even an ugly skank to complain about. I guess maybe I'll cruise down there again tonight, or maybe try Craigs.

Cheech1, out.

ManFourWoman
06-05-16, 16:17
Amanda.

I picked her up last night for a nice high quality session.

She may not be for everyone & that's okay we all like diff flavors right? Its all good.

But after we were done she checks her phone 30 missed calls 29 from one of you mongers LOL.

Seems a hotel DATE was setup & she skipped out on it.

I can see calling a DATE 4-5 times & then going to backup #2 #3 & so on. But 29 FKn calls borders on Psychotic & a stalker like syndrome. Ya think?

After I dropped her off & she walked away to the waiting grey Cadillac the numbnuts was driving I sure as hell hope there was a longgghh shower & dbl dose of douche completed before the inevitable DATY was performed?

Seriously does somebody think she OVERSLEPT and maybe can't hear the phone? Gezzzzsus.

So I was stood up by Nikki on a 9-930 on pickup time then scrambled to make a 1015 pm date with Candy where after texting me 10 min earlier to come get her FELL ASLEEP so option 3 was Amanda who stood up stalker to spend some quality time with me LOL.

I hope we're all better then this stalker dude & don't hassle the providers hell we've all been stood up & ripped off so learn a lesson & move on to what's behind door #2 .

Be safe mongers it's going to her sticky soon.

MrDo1
06-06-16, 00:31
Amanda.

She may not be for everyone & that's okay we all like diff flavors right? Its all good.

But after we were done she checks her phone 30 missed calls 29 from one of you mongers LOL.

I can see calling a DATE 4-5 times & then going to backup #2 #3 & so on. But 29 FKn calls borders on Psychotic & a stalker like syndrome. Ya think?

After I dropped her off & she walked away to the waiting grey Cadillac the numbnuts was driving I sure as hell hope there was a longgghh shower & dbl dose of douche completed before the inevitable DATY was performed?

Seriously does somebody think she OVERSLEPT and maybe can't hear the phone? Gezzzzsus.

So I was stood up by Nikki on a 9-930 on pickup time then scrambled to make a 1015 pm date with Candy where after texting me 10 min earlier to come get her FELL ASLEEP so option 3 was Amanda who stood up stalker to spend some quality time with me LOL.

I hope we're all better then this stalker dude & don't hassle the providers hell we've all been stood up & ripped off so learn a lesson & move on to what's behind door #2 .

Be safe mongers it's going to her sticky soon.I think I have shared this fact several times in several post here. She is a little thicker than most guys here dream about and share but she has a good personality and great to spend time with. You are never feel like you are being hurried along. Plus she has a young spirit.

As for what MFW was stated. Some of you mono gets call over and over again often blowing the mood because they are checking your panic call or text every 15 seconds. I don't know how many times over a loooong time span have I heard the statement "Damn, can't he wait!" "Why do you have to call my phone like that?" Yes, good ones don't answer until the job is over but hell if I get 29 calls in a row, I'm going to pick it up mid-stroke.

Be smart out here guys, too many calls inflate egos, prices and deflate other items.

Watch your 6!

BudBowl2001
06-07-16, 07:33
Did you even feel anything?. I tore that pussy up a few weeks ago. And yes she has a great personality and spirit. To bad they arent all like that. She makes the best of her situation and enjoys the sex. I had her beating the bed in a continuous orgasm. That was awesome.

MFW. On a side note. You wash your sheets or your dick yet after your bachlorette adventure?

Amanda.

Be safe mongers it's going to her sticky soon.

ManFourWoman
06-07-16, 20:59
Did you even feel anything?. I tore that pussy up a few weeks ago. And yes she has a great personality and spirit. To bad they arent all like that. She makes the best of her situation and enjoys the sex. I had her beating the bed in a continuous orgasm. That was awesome.

MFW. On a side note. You wash your sheets or your dick yet after your bachlorette adventure?LMFAO.

Of course not bro!

MrDo1
06-07-16, 23:44

MFW. On a side note. You wash your sheets or your dick yet after your bachlorette adventure?BudBowl you are always good for a laugh. She does orgasm well! LOL and it's all legit. She enjoys what she does and takes her time at doing it.

It's been dry until today around 7 I saw two WSW. One at 53rd and the other at 48th. Both hair was wet and they were walking as if they were going to meet each other. Both thin with brown hair and walking pretty slow with decent bodies. I was on my way to what turned out to be a waste of time. I should have, would have if I only knew.

Has anyone seen Stephanie lately? Miranda? Just drove the Lorain 500 all the way to 25th and Denison and nothing. Although I was told Denison is really busy. I heard73rd and Clark too but it's been a minute.

Be safe. Watch your 6!

BudBowl2001
06-08-16, 06:41
BudBowl you are always good for a laugh. She does orgasm well! LOL and it's all legit. She enjoys what she does and takes her time at doing it.

It's been dry until today around 7 I saw two WSW. One at 53rd and the other at 48th. Both hair was wet and they were walking as if they were going to meet each other. Both thin with brown hair and walking pretty slow with decent bodies. I was on my way to what turned out to be a waste of time. I should have, would have if I only knew.

Has anyone seen Stephanie lately? Miranda? Just drove the Lorain 500 all the way to 25th and Denison and nothing. Although I was told Denison is really busy. I heard73rd and Clark too but it's been a minute.

Be safe. Watch your 6!I could add a little humor to your day. MFW story of his bacholette experience is so good, I think he needs to post the email he sent to me,. Wish we all could be so lucky, although yesterday was a very good day.

DC440
06-08-16, 08:10
I was driving down the Lorain loop and seen a blond and brunette hanging down on 83 both hott bodies but don't like when there are multiple girls at same place. Then I seen a Red head, a brunette and some ugly as ***** standing on 78. I looped around a few times and pulled over just before them and the red head came up to my car opened the door and said to give her 5 mins and come back. So I did because she was the one I wanted anyway. So I came back and then she tells me that I could help out her friend instead which was the ugly ***** I wouldn't even let pay me to let her suck my dick. Then I said no I want you. So she said fuck it and got in. Her name is Blue but real name is Lisa. She is 27 and natural red head. And she gave me a BBBJCIM and did an amazing job at it. Deep throated and even licked and sucked my balls. And wasn't rushed at all. All for 40-10 and she said to fuck is 60-10 and I'm definitely going to hit it soon. She said she normally shaves but was trimmed right now. Have her my digits and told her today when she gets a phone to txt me. If y'all pick her up tell her DC told you about her.

Vbgent4u2c
06-08-16, 09:09
If you wanted more info then maybe you should have just asked.

The Cleveland board is slow for city this size- a third the size of Columbus and half the size of Cinci- I am surprised that so many people have the time to post critical posts about a single vague post instead of reports- hey, mine was a report- not a good one but at least it had some info- almost every post since has been a response to it. That's insane.

So even though I grew up in the Cleveland area and I am up there occasionally I doubt I will post on Clev forum again- I don't come here for debate and attempted rhetoric- I come for the free exchange of information and when so much time is wasted on my little gaffe. Well fuck it..Couldn't have said it better my self. Funny thing that I didn't mention any names in my last post but the number one tool stepped up and responded!

As for his claims of a "useless post" check out post #3439 in the Cleveland backpage thread and make your own opinions. My so called useless message contained more info than 95% of his posts (again not naming any names but I am SURE he will respond as it seems he has nothing better to do).

As for me I cruised the Lorain circuit on Saturday afternoon for about an hour and a half. Saw about 5 ladies mostly on Lorain between 50th and 80th street. All except one were either old or so run down I wouldn't even let them in my nice, new shiny vehicle.

The loan exception was a young, but thick white chick that was in my acceptability range but some guy on a bicycle was basically following her up and down Lorain road. She made eye contact several times but I passed due to the bike dude.

The only pick up I attempted was around 65th and Denison. A cute little hispanic girl came out of the convience store but wouldn't give me the time of day so I bounced as I had a date that evening.

MrDo1
06-09-16, 00:36
I was driving down the Lorain loop and seen a blond and brunette hanging down on 83 both hott bodies but don't like when there are multiple girls at same place. Then I seen a Red head, a brunette and some ugly as ***** standing on 78. I looped around a few times and pulled over just before them and the red head came up to my car opened the door and said to give her 5 mins and come back. So I did because she was the one I wanted anyway. So I came back and then she tells me that I could help out her friend instead which was the ugly ***** I wouldn't even let pay me to let her suck my dick. Then I said no I want you. So she said fuck it and got in. Her name is Blue but real name is Lisa. She is 27 and natural red head. And she gave me a BBBJCIM and did an amazing job at it. Deep throated and even licked and sucked my balls. And wasn't rushed at all. All for 40-10 and she said to fuck is 60-10 and I'm definitely going to hit it soon. She said she normally shaves but was trimmed right now. Have her my digits and told her today when she gets a phone to txt me. If y'all pick her up tell her DC told you about her.DC.

I was about to inquire about a redhead but she has short hair. She had a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt on yesterday. I saw her walking down Franklin. Today I saw her sitting on the sidewalk around the bicycle shop. I am curious if this is the same one.

Daman2
06-11-16, 02:14
Over the past week or so I ended up getting 4 different pickups at different times of the day between 7 pm all the way until 4 AM.

First one I got was a decent looking MILF type who goes by India that gave a great BBJCIM. Second one was named Denise or Danyelle (can't remember exactly) with Tats and black hair who also gave a what I thought was a really good BBJCIM.

SHit, I got to try to find the others names that I put in my phone LOL. Got a few digits too if anyone wants any, but they never seem to work long.

Daman2
06-11-16, 02:38
Continuing from the previous post, I picked up India around 48th I believe and the Black haired one around 53rd.

I picked up one named Ava I think is what she said up around 99th and she delivered on the BBBJCIM as well. I also got a nice little Blonde named Krista / Crystal on 73rd between Clark and the L. I am too surprised that the board is not more active for the size of the stroll in Cleveland as well. Anyways stay safe out there and I'll be back again.

Hookedonpun
06-14-16, 05:12
I was driving down the Lorain loop and seen a blond and brunette hanging down on 83 both hott bodies but don't like when there are multiple girls at same place. Then I seen a Red head, a brunette and some ugly as ***** standing on 78. I looped around a few times and pulled over just before them and the red head came up to my car opened the door and said to give her 5 mins and come back. So I did because she was the one I wanted anyway. So I came back and then she tells me that I could help out her friend instead which was the ugly ***** I wouldn't even let pay me to let her suck my dick. Then I said no I want you. So she said fuck it and got in. Her name is Blue but real name is Lisa. She is 27 and natural red head. And she gave me a BBBJCIM and did an amazing job at it. Deep throated and even licked and sucked my balls. And wasn't rushed at all. All for 40-10 and she said to fuck is 60-10 and I'm definitely going to hit it soon. She said she normally shaves but was trimmed right now. Have her my digits and told her today when she gets a phone to txt me. If y'all pick her up tell her DC told you about her.Please guys stop overpaying these girls. They start to get a big head and it makes it difficult to cut deals.

KevinMike
06-14-16, 08:30
Saw 1 on Clark by 52nd. Lorain had 4 one brunette that I never saw before. Was in a hurry no time to engage in some fun.

Fuzzyek
06-14-16, 09:39
I have a lot extra time between jobs quite often and drive down Lorain trying to see some of these so called SW"S you all talk about, and I think that in the weeks I've done so I have only seen a few girls that would foot the bill. P.S. I doubt if I would pick them up if they paid me.

ManFourWoman
06-14-16, 16:25
Please guys stop overpaying these girls. They start to get a big head and it makes it difficult to cut deals.My bro is exactly right. SMH.

ManFourWoman
06-15-16, 00:32
Hey mongers my UTR is looking for this morning.

Seniors only!!

She's a little behind.

24 nice boobs nice ass.

Mild to Wild no Greek.

PM for contact info.

Thanks in advance.

KevinMike
06-15-16, 09:11
There was the usual one out. Tiffany boy is she getting skinny. Pick up a new one named April. Said she was 30 yrs old. Very nice appearance. Small tits, big butterfly tattoo above her tits. . 3 for a BBBJCIM. Will repeat. Will do FS next time. Had a nice petite body. Said she just got divorced after 10 years of marriage. No digits to share.

BooneDawg
06-15-16, 13:28
Hey mongers my UTR is looking for this morning.

Seniors only!!

She's a little behind.

24 nice boobs nice ass.

Mild to Wild no Greek.

PM for contact info.

Thanks in advance.Interested in making a run, what general locale and what's the $ damage I should expect?

Thanks.

Boonedawg.

BudBowl2001
06-16-16, 18:03
Any idea why 73 and lorain was blocked in 3 directions this morning?

Fuzzyek
06-16-16, 19:56
any idea why 73 and lorain was blocked in 3 directions this morning?construction!

ManFourWoman
06-16-16, 22:08
There was the usual one out. Tiffany boy is she getting skinny. Pick up a new one named April. Said she was 30 yrs old. Very nice appearance. Small tits, big butterfly tattoo above her tits. . 3 for a BBBJCIM. Will repeat. Will do FS next time. Had a nice petite body. Said she just got divorced after 10 years of marriage. No digits to share.April very nice? No way man LOL.

Stay away from that spank guys ewwwwww.

At one time she told me she was Janelle & have me Jemelles digits hmmmm?

BudBowl2001
06-17-16, 12:28
construction!No. It was place activity of the criminal kind.

Eldred
06-18-16, 06:14
Saw a late 30's lady with reddish hair the other day went by Brandy had a good time went to lancer BBBJ cmish cdoggy finished BBBJ cim took direction well wasn't rushed. Didn't have any signs of using said she's only been doing this a few months never can tell. Got # would repeat.

Mazungu
06-18-16, 18:33
I met Sadie. Ling hair brown around 53rd and Lorain. She was ent and attractive she gave me her d.

Number but I can't remember the last two. 216-370-23* Can anyone help me out?

Mazungu
06-18-16, 18:36
I met Sadie in 53rd and Lorain. She was awesome BBBJCIM I recommend tall with long hair. She gave met her number but I missed the last 2. Can anyone help me? 216-370-23* She said she is from the east side but is trying the west side.

BudBowl2001
06-19-16, 08:41
Took an early AM stroll. There were probably 6-8 girls that I saw strolling, from Crack ***** skinny to whale size. Nothing I could get excited about or would consider. I like the look clean and fresh look, not the I am dirty and string out look. Where oh where are the pretty girls hiding?

Little One
06-19-16, 22:59
I saw an old friend out on Lorain. I saw Christina. She was in black top and short black shorts. Looked great (cute) as ever from a distance. Some drug damage evident up close. I stopped and talked but nothing else. BBBJ and BBFS use to be on table. Not sure what's available now. She has secure digits.

Go Cavs. L1.

KevinMike
06-21-16, 16:43
Was about 3 PM. Saw a few girls out. Saw a short one that I have not seen in a long time. She was living with her mother on w 110. Tiffany looked liked she got new glasses. I stopped for a new one called Candance. She said she was 25 yrs old. Small tits real nice little ass, shaved. 3 got me a BJ with a raincoat and cg. Have digits for seniors. Will repeat. Face sum acme. Tight. Happy hunting.

Hookedonpun
06-22-16, 07:51
There are girls nodding out all over the place. Stupid H has started to take its toll. Ones that used to be cute are now strung out junkies who can't even hold a conversation. Its really sad. Not to mention the influx of cockroaches that have been hanging around leaching off of the girls. Some days you can't even turn down 78th due to the amount of dudes hanging out. Dumb and bad for business.

CTownRJ
06-25-16, 09:07
There are girls nodding out all over the place. Stupid H has started to take its toll. Ones that used to be cute are now strung out junkies who can't even hold a conversation. Its really sad. Not to mention the influx of cockroaches that have been hanging around leaching off of the girls. Some days you can't even turn down 78th due to the amount of dudes hanging out. Dumb and bad for business.I took a ride the other day and there were about 7 to 8 of them out, 2 of whom I never saw before. Both looked TGTBT. They both stared me down and gave me the nod, but I had bad vibes and didn't feel like taking a risk that day, not before the Cavs parade etc took place. LOL. The one was taller and blonde. She was cuter than the average Lorain girl. The other was a short brunette with hair dyed red and a sun dress on. Looked good from a distance. Ended up calling a regular instead. Several of the girls had dudes hanging out with them. It's not that we don't expect them to hang out with dudes, but nobody in their right mind is going to approach a SW when she has 2 or 3 dudes with her. Definitely bad for business. Has anyone else seen the 2 new ladies I described? The blonde was by 78th. I believe it was Sunday. The brunette was down by 50th. Now that several days have gone by and I feel like trying something new, I wish I would've stopped. Damn.

Member #5474
06-25-16, 13:21
Well FYI, paid up front (I know sucker) and then got the run around and no services provided. Heard other rumors but I'm always covered so didn't pay that much attention. She's short dwarf like in stature but very cute. Long brownish hair and usually has a bag. Anyway don't pay until after is my suggestion. Live and learn.

KevinMike
06-28-16, 13:18
Picked up Minnie on Clark at W54. Went to her place had a BBBJCIM for. 3 She had triple D's was about 30 years old. Will repeat.

ManFourWoman
06-30-16, 05:29
SENIORS ONLY.

PM me for details & be patient I'm working LOL.

40 BNG.

70 HH.

120 hr.

Can be 3 way with another girl.

Single rates.

Half hour 70.

Hour 130.

For 3 way.

120 half hour.

180 hour.

ColdFusion2500
07-01-16, 09:17
Saw Brit last night good time was had. But afterwards I trolled around the west side strolls and seen 5 to 6 girls up in that area. A blonde stared me down gave me the chin nod and I turned down a street to turn around. I then got lit up by police in a marked car. They wanted to search my car and I said only if I can have a USA Marshall present. All I got away with was just a seat belt ticket. I keep telling them it's my god given right if I want to put my head through the windshield during a accident if I was to have one. The girl I don't think was involved in getting me pulled over since I was driving a classic car and police pay attention to. If anyone has info on a spinner blonde in that area let me know she had a tattoo on arm I believe her left arm getting pulled over rattled me a bit.

ManFourWoman
07-02-16, 06:49
Saw Brit last night good time was had. But afterwards I trolled around the west side strolls and seen 5 to 6 girls up in that area. A blonde stared me down gave me the chin nod and I turned down a street to turn around. I then got lit up by police in a marked car. They wanted to search my car and I said only if I can have a USA Marshall present. All I got away with was just a seat belt ticket. I keep telling them it's my god given right if I want to put my head through the windshield during a accident if I was to have one. The girl I don't think was involved in getting me pulled over since I was driving a classic car and police pay attention to. If anyone has info on a spinner blonde in that area let me know she had a tattoo on arm I believe her left arm getting pulled over rattled me a bit.First off cops are cops they aren't the bad guys and can take a bullet any day. Actually we are the bad guys. Sorta LOL.

Been pulled over twice.

Silver / Heat Ford Taurus plain clothes of course. Called in backup took Stephanie out asked me what I was doing in the area bla bla blah. Stated the young lady cleans my house found her after I placed a Craigslist ad. Bla bla blah.

Lucky I had called Stephanie & we already had the story wrote out after I made her a go to. He let her get back in & off we went. Never checked my I'd insurance nothing hmmm.

Statie pulled me over around 3 am one night asked what you doing in the area and have you been drinking. I said I don't drink and I just banged my 28 yr old girlfriend for the first time dropped her off at her place off w130th and was driving around burning up time and energy and gas is that a problem officer? He ran everything came back said be careful drive safely.

I drove around another hr or so saw several vehicles pulled over some were towed away.

I never pickup any SW unroll I do one or more complete loops plus I always have my scanner AP on which has saved me more then several times. I even heard my plates being ran and never saw the law hmmmm.

ColdFusion2500
07-02-16, 22:14
First off cops are cops they aren't the bad guys and can take a bullet any day. Actually we are the bad guys. Sorta LOL.

Been pulled over twice.

Silver / Heat Ford Taurus plain clothes of course. Called in backup took Stephanie out asked me what I was doing in the area bla bla blah. Stated the young lady cleans my house found her after I placed a Craigslist ad. Bla bla blah.

Lucky I had called Stephanie & we already had the story wrote out after I made her a go to. He let her get back in & off we went. Never checked my I'd insurance nothing hmmm.

Statie pulled me over around 3 am one night asked what you doing in the area and have you been drinking. I said I don't drink and I just banged my 28 yr old girlfriend for the first time dropped her off at her place off w130th and was driving around burning up time and energy and gas is that a problem officer? He ran everything came back said be careful drive safely.

I drove around another hr or so saw several vehicles pulled over some were towed away.

I never pickup any SW unroll I do one or more complete loops plus I always have my scanner AP on which has saved me more then several times. I even heard my plates being ran and never saw the law hmmmm.I ve been away 11 months been in this 30+ years as for we are the bad guys wrong maybe indoctern is a better term. Freedom is restricted now a days the world is popping all over. We aren't the bad guys in doing whatever we are doing unless it's will slaved women or people depending on the decision. The freedoms of 2 consenting adults is over ridden because of taxes the government can't get there hand into it second because the religious came to belive that particular parts of the body should be regulated, that was because some person most likely caught their hubby with one and cried and complained to the others within there church. Now one can argue that married men shouldn't because of their vows and that's ok I personally ain't married so. Onto your next mtyh m4 w is you say a cop will take a bullet then why is it you report a shooting ems and fire both arrive 20 to 30 minutes after they do? It's because they aren't willing to protect and serve any longer it's oppress and Brutize.

ManFourWoman
07-03-16, 06:22
I ve been away 11 months been in this 30+ years as for we are the bad guys wrong maybe indoctern is a better term. Freedom is restricted now a days the world is popping all over. We aren't the bad guys in doing whatever we are doing unless it's will slaved women or people depending on the decision. The freedoms of 2 consenting adults is over ridden because of taxes the government can't get there hand into it second because the religious came to belive that particular parts of the body should be regulated, that was because some person most likely caught their hubby with one and cried and complained to the others within there church. Now one can argue that married men shouldn't because of their vows and that's ok I personally ain't married so. Onto your next mtyh m4 w is you say a cop will take a bullet then why is it you report a shooting ems and fire both arrive 20 to 30 minutes after they do? It's because they aren't willing to protect and serve any longer it's oppress and Brutize.Naw bro. They are late to arrive for more reasons then we can name on here #1 may be overwhelmed.

I know more then a handful of men in blue they are people just like you & I.

They are husbands wives brothers sisters fathers mothers & so on. I'm extremely grateful for the thankless work they do & the possibility they can be here today gone tomorrow with countless family & friends morning their demise.

Anyway you spin it bro we're in the wrong we're the bad guys LOL.

But yea I deffinately get your gist!

Happy to see you back in the game!! I didn't realize it was that long! Why.

ManFourWoman
07-03-16, 07:21
Took a stroll right before dusk last night.

Tiffany in a light colored dress. Looked good but that girl is always out it seems and overused.

Saw a short longish brown haired girl around the RTA station and she looked really good head spinning back & 4th. POOF gone.

Saw a blond fugly SW w73rd trying to get away from her black handler who was walking circles around her as she refused to make eye contact with him.

Saw another handler walking about 30 ft ahead of an obviously exhausted redishblond haired SW who was trudging along with both arms up her shirt. He'd look back shake his head turn and continue walking.

Nothing else out I looped Clark W25th Detroit Madison & Lorain. I flipped around on W85th and saw Amber step out of a house. Hair wet freshly showered. I've never had any trouble with her as some have wisely reported.

Just because she's cool with me doesn't mean she'll do right by you. Her & I have a little history & she's grateful & shows it. You HAVE to let her know exactly what you want & what you'll donate.

Anyway I pulled down the next street parked next to the curb I'm half a block away 4 houses down the street. If she shows she shows if not I'm on my way. I look in the mirror see her walk down the street down the side of my van opens the door & jumps in. She's very quiet tonight I can barely hear her. Tells me she fell and shows me her left elbow which is really tore up & scabbed over.

Tell her I want to park her in the back of my van & see what happens. 3.

She says make me happy I'll make you happy.

Drive away park in my spot jump in the back twice while pulling off her top I hit her elbow and she says watch the elbow. She had to say that to me several more times I just kept bumping it. Anyway Amber doesn't kiss unless really in the mood & she's not bad looking at all too bad. I play with her boobs tweeking the nips which livin up enough to suck on each one while she fumbling at my pants. I'm commando so she gets to the prize stroking me as I work over her nipples. She gets excited if that's the right word breathing a little more labored. I roll over & she starts a BBBJ as I work her pants down enough to start fingering her I smell nothing hmmm then I let her lick her finger clean then back to the BBBJ. She's wet&j says she has a condom but I say that's ok keep going & pay attention to the boys. Which she does a great job as always. She's taking direction to the T as I start to finger her ass too she never liked that and tells me no. I say 10 more you swallow & I keep doing what I'm doing. She relaxes goes back to it. I tell her to face me I want to watch her swallow me because I'm close. She does & she does down the hatch. I drive her to a store in Detroit watch her walk away with a nice little shake & I think I should have tapped that ass!! Maybe next time.

I've always liked Amber but even though she's cool with me you have to be on your toes be careful.

Cheech1
07-03-16, 14:23
The men who were in the Gestapo (and women) also had wives, husbands, children, etc. Perhaps they did some good deeds, but the gestapo was the gestapo. The cops are the frontline troops of the biggest mafia that ever existed, the US Government, and they enforce the theft, extortion, and anti liberty laws for that government. And worse, they are all volunteers, they were not draftees. They may help someone from time to time, but remember, when seconds count, the cops will be there in minutes. If you think otherwise, you are just plain wrong. When you kiss their asses they get worse.

Cheech.

ManFourWoman
07-03-16, 15:22
Cheech1 UDAMAN.

I can't say much more for fear a getting a point for being argumentive.

If cops are mafia then SW are school teachers at worse.

Hmmmm I do know a few that taught me a thing or two or three.

I may stand corrected!

Nawww LOL.

I can't believe the lack of SWs this year!

Last year on weekend mornings I'd see more then I could keep count simply because I'd lose track not my ability to ad running totals. I'd see them from w41st all the way up to the McDs on lorain.

Clark would have a fair share and Detroit at worse was line with Black men in skirts.

Where the hell have that gone?

Anybody know anything or have a theory?

HanRatty
07-03-16, 17:13
The men who were in the Gestapo (and women) also had wives, husbands, children, etc. Perhaps they did some good deeds, but the gestapo was the gestapo. The cops are the frontline troops of the biggest mafia that ever existed, the US Government, and they enforce the theft, extortion, and anti liberty laws for that government. And worse, they are all volunteers, they were not draftees. They may help someone from time to time, but remember, when seconds count, the cops will be there in minutes. If you think otherwise, you are just plain wrong. When you kiss their asses they get worse.

Cheech.You have no idea what a police officer is!

You have already disrespect them by calling them a cop!

ManFourWoman
07-03-16, 17:23
You have no idea what a police officer is!

You have already disrespect them by calling them a cop!Exactly right brother!

I respect our men & women in blue I ALWAYS show respect.

I'll give him a pass for callung them cops because it's tough typing on cellphones for most of us using one finger & fighting with autocorrect <-grrrr.

Cheech showed me he is not to be trusted he passed out digits on my UTR after I said not to & he agreed which got him her digits.

I won't make that mistake again.

ColdFusion2500
07-03-16, 23:03
The cops are here to enforce political agendas not law. Have you heard they are handing out tickets for BBQ. That's right if they can smell your BBQ smoke or food you can now get a ticket for it. It's being tossed around by Cleve council to make it law here in Cleve do you know cops are posing as beggers at freeway off ramps then when you take off your seat belt to get money out of your pocket they give you seat belt tickets and even impediment of traffic even if you get things done before the light turns green. Don't even start me on 137 shots fired into a car with two unarmed citizens, a hand cuffed woman with mental illness slammed to ground then a 12 yr old shot within 1. 6 seconds for playing with a toy gun in a public park. If you believe the line these people were a danger to the public then you must not know what's going on in the world and what's coming to America. You've heard of police using a law to seize your cash and making you prove your money was not committing a crime. If you'd like to learn more check cop block and filming police for more illegal activity by police. And calling them cops was a insult back in the 1900 s but back to biz of girls and finding them. .

Cheech1
07-04-16, 10:37
M4W is a wanna be pimp who thinks he has the right to control who a walker sees and how many she sees. To amplify his remark about me, and why he is angry with me due to my sharing his utr girl's number, it should be noted that he also told me not to review her on the site in addition to not sharing her number. Normally I would have respected his request, however, in this instance I asked the girl herself what she wanted me to do, and she personally asked me to not only review her but to also give her number out to sr. Members in PM. So, since her desire as far as I was concerned took precedence over M4 W's, I did as she asked. After I did so, M4W gave me grief, even after I told him that she had asked me to give her a review, and in addition he complained to me that if she had more customers she would be able to buy more dope. So, perhaps in addition to being a want to be pimp he is also attempting to control the frequency and amount of drugs a girl can obtain, which makes him a fool in addition to, without more information, perhaps something else.

In support of my statements above, I kept the text messages I exchanged with both M4W and with the girl in question, who by the way hasn't answered my texts in quite a while, for proof. I would be happy to forward them to 1 person designated by Admin in the event this bullshit turns into a problem and Admin requests them.

Cheech.

Cheech1
07-04-16, 11:00
The one and only reason I show any respect to a cop in person is to avoid giving him anything he can use to justify to his superiors jumping off. Other than that I stick firmly but politely to my rights. You don't have to answer questions other than your name, DL and insurance. Giving them a bullshit story can lead to being arrested for obstructing justice or some such bullshit for lying to the cops. That is worse than a prostitution bust, which can only happen if you cave or if the cop sees and hears you exchanging money for sex. So you and a local girl are in the car, big deal, its not illegal. Lying to the cops is, in fact, illegal. If you let them in with a story, however, then you could have a problem. The best thing is to have a clean car or dark window van, no equipment violations. Don't speed, don't have alcohol or beer on your breath, don't smoke weed in the car. Don't make illegal you-turns.

If you get pulled over, give your name, DL, registration if you have it, and your insurance. Don't be a smart ass. If they start to ask you questions, politely state that under the fifth amendment you do not have to answer questions, and "Am I being detained or am I free to go. " Stick to that, and when you pick up a girl, make sure she doesn't stink like beer or pot, and try to be sure she's not holding if you can. Tell her what I just explained, and make sure she knows that even if they drag your asses out of the car you are not going to answer any questions, not where you are from, not why you are here, not where you are going. Nothing. They want to get you talking, that's what they are trained to do. Remember they are looking for the low hanging fruit.

Cheech.

ManFourWoman
07-04-16, 11:21
The cops are here to enforce political agendas not law. Have you heard they are handing out tickets for BBQ. That's right if they can smell your BBQ smoke or food you can now get a ticket for it. It's being tossed around by Cleve council to make it law here in Cleve do you know cops are posing as beggers at freeway off ramps then when you take off your seat belt to get money out of your pocket they give you seat belt tickets and even impediment of traffic even if you get things done before the light turns green. Don't even start me on 137 shots fired into a car with two unarmed citizens, a hand cuffed woman with mental illness slammed to ground then a 12 yr old shot within 1. 6 seconds for playing with a toy gun in a public park. If you believe the line these people were a danger to the public then you must not know what's going on in the world and what's coming to America. You've heard of police using a law to seize your cash and making you prove your money was not committing a crime. If you'd like to learn more check cop block and filming police for more illegal activity by police. And calling them cops was a insult back in the 1900 s but back to biz of girls and finding them. .Naw no worries bro LOL we're on the same game playing together. We help each other stay safe & secure.

We agree to disagree is all & doesn't affect the friendship.

ManFourWoman
07-04-16, 11:52
[Deleted by Admin]

Nope, not on this thread.

A2

ManFourWoman
07-04-16, 12:01
Katie is in a bind. Aren't they all? LOL.

She's UTR & worried doing this through this vehicle but together guys we can put that to rest for her.

She has car issues needs picked up take her wherever; notel, home or? Then take her back.

She'll provide rates. I don't want to look like a DAMN pimp SMH LOL.

I can't see them all daily so that's where sharing comes in to play.

This forum really REALLY helps both mongers & providers & advertisers come together. Excellent.

Seniors PM for info.

ManFourWoman
07-04-16, 12:11
I was out from like 3-5 am driving one UTR around then a new spinner I just met and I saw several TGTBT SWs on Lorain & Madison & Detroit & Clark & more then a few were FKn smoking hot.

I saw LEO here & there too.

I just have to think out loud SETUPs??

Would like some feedback.

I was thinking about tossing out who I had and upgrading LOL.

Seriously I thought about backing out finding a way out & looping back around for a couple of them!!

Two blondes were extremely TGTBT.

Hmmmm maybe I did the right thing & kept at what I was doing?

Be safe guys RNC is close.

Daman2
07-04-16, 19:45
Cheech1 UDAMAN.

I can't say much more for fear a getting a point for being argumentive.
U
If cops are mafia then SW are school teachers at worse.

Hmmmm I do know a few that taught me a thing or two or three.

I may stand corrected!

Nawww LOL.

I can't believe the lack of SWs this year!

Last year on weekend mornings I'd see more then I could keep count simply because I'd lose track not my ability to ad running totals. I'd see them from w41st all the way up to the McDs on lorain.

Clark would have a fair share and Detroit at worse was line with Black men in skirts.

Where the hell have that gone?

Anybody know anything or have a theory?This is my 3rd week doing the Cleveland strolls this year and I have been wondering what happened to the action on Clark down by the Mcds and KFC. Still haven't seen anything yet this year on Clark For that matter. I won't forget this cute one name Dana That I picked up a few times Last fall and had a blast with. Things are definitely quieter on LOran too.

Daman2
07-04-16, 19:49
I was out from like 3-5 am driving one UTR around then a new spinner I just met and I saw several TGTBT SWs on Lorain & Madison & Detroit & Clark & more then a few were FKn smoking hot.

I saw LEO here & there too.

I just have to think out loud SETUPs??

Would like some feedback.

I was thinking about tossing out who I had and upgrading LOL.

Seriously I thought about backing out finding a way out & looping back around for a couple of them!!

Two blondes were extremely TGTBT.

Hmmmm maybe I did the right thing & kept at what I was doing?

Be safe guys RNC is close.I was out on and off from Midnight until 3 am And didn't see crap Except the States harassing everybody and there brother On Lorain and Clark. They must have come Out of the woodwork as soon as I left. LOL at my luck.

Afiest
07-05-16, 09:48
I am new to the boards but not new the the hobby. Have always been interested in exploring the SWer trade. I never had because I think there is more risk of getting ripped off of contacting something I do not want. Any suggestions or tips for a newbie to this part of the business.

OhMyGoodness
07-05-16, 13:50
Here are a few that I read before why first stroll. Good luck! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules.

I am new to the boards but not new the the hobby. Have always been interested in exploring the SWer trade. I never had because I think there is more risk of getting ripped off of contacting something I do not want. Any suggestions or tips for a newbie to this part of the business.

TMeister
07-05-16, 15:03
Don't even start me on 137 shots fired into a car with two unarmed citizens, a hand cuffed woman with mental illness slammed to ground then a 12 yr old shot within 1. 6 seconds for playing with a toy gun in a public park.That is all the proof anyone needs to know the Cleveland Police are the biggest criminal gang in the history of Ohio.

Afiest
07-05-16, 15:05
Cool thanks OhMy, that was a funny and informative read. Love how much focuses on making sure your significant other dose not find out. Thankfully I don't have to worry about those things.

ManFourWoman
07-05-16, 17:33
I was out on and off from Midnight until 3 am And didn't see crap Except the States harassing everybody and there brother On Lorain and Clark. They must have come Out of the woodwork as soon as I left. LOL at my luck.My luck was I ALREADY had a provider with me! I took her to my house to get a mattress she needed. I may head out this coming weekend LATE see what's up. But only if I don't see any of my go to girls.

Member #5699
07-06-16, 17:49

Tiffany in a light colored dress. Looked good but that girl is always out it seems and overused.

Saw a short longish brown haired girl around the RTA station and she looked really good head spinning back & 4th. POOF gone.

Saw a blond fugly SW w73rd trying to get away from her black handler who was walking circles around her as she refused to make eye contact with him.

Saw another handler walking about 30 ft ahead of an obviously exhausted redishblond haired SW who was trudging along with both arms up her shirt. He'd look back shake his head turn and continue walking.

Nothing else out I looped Clark W25th Detroit Madison & Lorain. I flipped around on W85th and saw Amber step out of a house. Hair wet freshly showered. I've never had any trouble with her as some have wisely reported.

Just because she's cool with me doesn't mean she'll do right by you. Her & I have a little history & she's grateful & shows it. You HAVE to let her know exactly what you want & what you'll donate.

Anyway I pulled down the next street parked next to the curb I'm half a block away 4 houses down the street. If she shows she shows if not I'm on my way. I look in the mirror see her walk down the street down the side of my van opens the door & jumps in. She's very quiet tonight I can barely hear her. Tells me she fell and shows me her left elbow which is really tore up & scabbed over.

Tell her I want to park her in the back of my van & see what happens. 3.

She says make me happy I'll make you happy.

Drive away park in my spot jump in the back twice while pulling off her top I hit her elbow and she says watch the elbow. She had to say that to me several more times I just kept bumping it. Anyway Amber doesn't kiss unless really in the mood & she's not bad looking at all too bad. I play with her boobs tweeking the nips which livin up enough to suck on each one while she fumbling at my pants. I'm commando so she gets to the prize stroking me as I work over her nipples. She gets excited if that's the right word breathing a little more labored. I roll over & she starts a BBBJ as I work her pants down enough to start fingering her I smell nothing hmmm then I let her lick her finger clean then back to the BBBJ. She's wet&j says she has a condom but I say that's ok keep going & pay attention to the boys. Which she does a great job as always. She's taking direction to the T as I start to finger her ass too she never liked that and tells me no. I say 10 more you swallow & I keep doing what I'm doing. She relaxes goes back to it. I tell her to face me I want to watch her swallow me because I'm close. She does & she does down the hatch. I drive her to a store in Detroit watch her walk away with a nice little shake & I think I should have tapped that ass!! Maybe next time.

I've always liked Amber but even though she's cool with me you have to be on your toes be careful.Hey Man4 W, I keep hearing about tiffany the SW and I'm wondering if it's the same girl that use to advertise in other pages and has reviews on the oThER site? South burbs is the "location" of her reviews.

Roger44
07-06-16, 18:29
Hey Man4 W, I keep hearing about tiffany the SW and I'm wondering if it's the same girl that use to advertise in other pages and has reviews on the oThER site? South burbs is the "location" of her reviews.I do not think that is the skinny Tiff with the reviews on the other site.

ManFourWoman
07-06-16, 18:40
Hey Man4 W, I keep hearing about tiffany the SW and I'm wondering if it's the same girl that use to advertise in other pages and has reviews on the oThER site? South burbs is the "location" of her reviews.I highly doubt it's her. Rare does she have a phone other then a cheap flip phone rarer that she has no idea.

If you search the photo section I posted a few of her with a red margarita in her hand.

Member #5699
07-06-16, 18:45
I do not think that is the skinny Tiff with the reviews on the other site.Thanks for info here too man. I'm wondering what happened to that tiff. Someone started texting me from a different number but stating a different name. After my confusion, she said she was tiff but I've been hesitant to contact this person. Might be her, might be not. It doesn't help the lack of ads in the last 3 months LOL.

Cheetah688
07-07-16, 09:45

Hey Man4 W, I keep hearing about tiffany the SW and I'm wondering if it's the same girl that use to advertise in other pages and has reviews on the oThER site? South burbs is the "location" of her reviews.

I do not think that is the skinny Tiff with the reviews on the other site.

I highly doubt it's her. Rare does she have a phone other then a cheap flip phone rarer that she has no idea.

If you search the photo section I posted a few of her with a red margarita in her hand.

Thanks for info here too man. I'm wondering what happened to that tiff. Someone started texting me from a different number but stating a different name. After my confusion, she said she was tiff but I've been hesitant to contact this person. Might be her, might be not. It doesn't help the lack of ads in the last 3 months LOL.Ask you shall receive. She must read these boards.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tall-sexy-blondeandfriend-available-up-all-night-specials-waiting-for-you-available-24-7-2163560841/25657776

Afiest
07-07-16, 10:59
I highly doubt it's her. Rare does she have a phone other then a cheap flip phone rarer that she has no idea.

If you search the photo section I posted a few of her with a red margarita in her hand.What is this photo section you speak of?

ManFourWoman
07-07-16, 19:04
What is this photo section you speak of?This is SW Tiffany.

Losaguila
07-07-16, 23:56
Ask you shall receive. She must read these boards.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tall-sexy-blondeandfriend-available-up-all-night-specials-waiting-for-you-available-24-7-2163560841/25657776Three very serious words of advice. Don't DO IT.

Message me for the particulars.

Afiest
07-08-16, 13:41
Three very serious words of advice. Don't DO IT.

Message me for the particulars.Curious on why everyone wants to work through PMs. If a provider is a thief or provides bad services put it out there publicly. Jut seems easier. You can call them out and still adhear to forum rules.

Because some of them like to feel like super spies and that by "keeping it private" they can keep the law at bay. It's bullshit but it excites them.

Some of the others don't want to give info on chicks they like.

That guy wants to spread a rumor which is most likely bullshit (98% of the times it is) that he knows would catch him a flag if he posted it here.

A2

ManFourWoman
07-08-16, 19:10
Curious on why everyone wants to work through PMs. If a provider is a thief or provides bad services put it out there publicly. Jut seems easier. You can call them out and still adhear to forum rules.

Because some of them like to feel like super spies and that by "keeping it private" they can keep the law at bay. It's bullshit but it excites them.

That guy wants to spread a rumor which is most likely bullshit (98% of the times it is) that he knows would catch him a flag if he posted it here.

A2No disrespect to anyone's opinion but the girls I help are worried for one of being busted if the law clamps down due to the RNC coming here very soon. A UTR is exactly that for a mirad of reasons UNDER THE RADAR makes them feel safer & still able to hmmm WORK?

I've noticed a much larger more active police / State activity on the Lorain loop I I'm not taking any chance & will stick with a handful of regulars from here on out till the RNC is over.

ManFourWoman
07-08-16, 19:40
Curious on why everyone wants to work through PMs. If a provider is a thief or provides bad services put it out there publicly. Jut seems easier. You can call them out and still adhear to forum rules.

A2Another reason for PMs is because in PMs we can share information such as full names, addresses, phones numbers, possible STDs and other information that forum rules prohibit.

Yup and I never say anything about that, however this guy and his

"Three very serious words of advice. Don't DO IT.

Message me for the particulars."

Isn't about passing PM's about full names and phone numbers.

A2

Budd2
07-09-16, 08:52
Katie is in a bind. Aren't they all? LOL.

She's UTR & worried doing this through this vehicle but together guys we can put that to rest for her.

She has car issues needs picked up take her wherever; notel, home or? Then take her back.

She'll provide rates. I don't want to look like a DAMN pimp SMH LOL.

I can't see them all daily so that's where sharing comes in to play.

This forum really REALLY helps both mongers & providers & advertisers come together. Excellent.

Seniors PM for info.I sent you a pm, did you get it?

CrySail
07-10-16, 15:10
Is it worth going out?

ManFourWoman
07-10-16, 20:26
I sent you a pm, did you get it?Glad you enjoyed yourself.

ManFourWoman
07-10-16, 20:28
Both girls are looking to DATE over the next couple days.

PM me seniors only.

Be safe!

CrySail
07-10-16, 21:26
How are they? Is there any chance of finding anyone out.

Mw Jrp
07-11-16, 08:40
How are they? Is there any chance of finding anyone out.Of course. They are out 24/7, so Sundays are very good. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Legs Nassman
07-11-16, 12:21
Your box is full. Your going to have to delete some messages. Thanks.

MrDo1
07-12-16, 08:38
Contrary to most beliefs it has been very busy out there. There were 7 (seven) SW on the corner of 83rd and Lorain yesterday morning at 8:15. Again, at 4:00 pm And at 9:30 pm Last night there were five posted on the porch directly across from 78th and Lorain alley. It seems to be a gathering spot for some. I saw "Destiny" or "Dynasty " yesterday at 9:30 pm In a nice skirt and she is dolled up now at 8:30 am Walking Lorain. Why the quotes around the name? Because I forget hers and I have never talked to her longer than 10 minutes here and there.

Otherwise dreams of Amanda are often nice and vivid. Those who know her as she has been reviewed before, she does have a new number (this is the fifth phone since I have known her) always a pleasure and pleasant attitude. Hands down top 5 (five) on kindness. Also a dream of Vanessa was delightful (both were BBBJCIM) someone that seems to have nothing but patience and a highly unique skill set. Vanessa was her name this evening before it was Andrea. Both have numbers and prefer utr.

Be safe and watchful.

Kent Dorfman
07-13-16, 05:58
Contrary to most beliefs it has been very busy out there. I agree. Lorain Avenue has been busy the last couple of days I have traveled there. Only disappointment was that I didn't see any BSW (my preference). Any suggestions on when / where they may be found?

CrySail
07-13-16, 11:10
Contrary to most beliefs it has been very busy out there. There were 7 (seven) SW on the corner of 83rd and Lorain yesterday morning at 8:15. Again, at 4:00 pm And at 9:30 pm Last night there were five posted on the porch directly across from 78th and Lorain alley. It seems to be a gathering spot for some. I saw "Destiny" or "Dynasty " yesterday at 9:30 pm In a nice skirt and she is dolled up now at 8:30 am Walking Lorain. Why the quotes around the name? Because I forget hers and I have never talked to her longer than 10 minutes here and there.

Otherwise dreams of Amanda are often nice and vivid. Those who know her as she has been reviewed before, she does have a new number (this is the fifth phone since I have known her) always a pleasure and pleasant attitude. Hands down top 5 (five) on kindness. Also a dream of Vanessa was delightful (both were BBBJCIM) someone that seems to have nothing but patience and a highly unique skill set. Vanessa was her name this evening before it was Andrea. Both have numbers and prefer utr.

Be safe and watchful.I must have just missed them. I saw nobody out on my run last night.

Hookedonpun
07-14-16, 07:40
I agree. Lorain Avenue has been busy the last couple of days I have traveled there. Only disappointment was that I didn't see any BSW (my preference). Any suggestions on when / where they may be found?I've seen a few at 78th but nothing is even tap my brake pedal for. Also a lot of handelers / d-boys / leaches hanging on that corner now.

Hookedonpun
07-14-16, 07:42

Be safe and watchful.That her name. Skirt was cute. Easy access. LOL.

ColdFusion2500
07-16-16, 00:38
Picked up a beautiful Asian chick on state road at 430 am this morning however fellas stay away she speaks or pretends to speak no English it cost me 20 to get her out of my car without anything. I have no clue where she was from and what language she spoke but it isn't worth it. Wearing red silk geishas type 100 pounds or less.

Fuzzyek
07-16-16, 16:44
Drove down Lorain around 5, then back again around 6:30, nothing out their at all. I drive up and down Lorain quite often looking for these so called women you all talk about and very seldom do I see anyone. When I do see someone it's generally someone I wouldn't touch with my worst enemies dick. Just my opinion!

Kent Dorfman
07-16-16, 19:38
Strolled along Lorain this morning around 10 am. Saw a nice BSW in black yoga pants around 78th getting scooped up by another monger. Just missed! The rest of the stroll was uneventful probably due to the drizzle.

Hookedonpun
07-17-16, 02:27
Strolled along Lorain this morning around 10 am. Saw a nice BSW in black yoga pants around 78th getting scooped up by another monger. Just missed! The rest of the stroll was uneventful probably due to the drizzle.Met up with m4 w last night and hit the stroll. Lots to see in every direction. Usall suspects as well as a few fresh faces. Well man got the call from one of his favs so I made the swoop on a new face on 78th. Decent nice little body. About 2 hours later another fellow monger hit me up and was on the hunt. Sent out all my feelers and scooped up Trina. Took turns. She was looking fine and smelling great.

ManFourWoman
07-17-16, 10:05
One of my ATVs got out from vacation texted me right after getting her phone turned on as I was on my way for a DATE with a BP provider.

Screw that DATE LOL I told her another time. Short version I was nice.

Met up with Hookedonpun did a stroll shot the shit.

Great guy.

Saw some new SWs + Trina, Amber, Tiffany & a couple their names slip me.

All the action except for a couple flyers was between w85th & w73rd.

He scored on probably the ugliest woman I've ever seen!! Her perfume of choice bitterly smelled like roadkill skunk.

Hey to each his own right? LMFAO.

Hookedonpun
07-17-16, 15:47
One of my ATVs got out from vacation texted me right after getting her phone turned on as I was on my way for a DATE with a BP provider.

Screw that DATE LOL I told her another time. Short version I was nice.

Met up with Hookedonpun did a stroll shot the shit.

Great guy.

Saw some new SWs + Trina, Amber, Tiffany & a couple their names slip me.

All the action except for a couple flyers was between w85th & w73rd.

He scored on probably the ugliest woman I've ever seen!! Her perfume of choice bitterly smelled like roadkill skunk.

Hey to each his own right? LMFAO.Now tell everyone how your atf is janell.

ManFourWoman
07-17-16, 19:20
Now tell everyone how your atf is janell.I'm her dreams bro lololol.

MrDo1
07-18-16, 02:45
Drove down Lorain around 5, then back again around 6:30, nothing out their at all. I drive up and down Lorain quite often looking for these so called women you all talk about and very seldom do I see anyone. When I do see someone it's generally someone I wouldn't touch with my worst enemies dick. Just my opinion!Well there is a wide variety out there. They are out right now for a fact. After dark they usually be on the steps of a house across from the 78th street. There are two BSW /5 WSW hanging around in that area. Even Janelle LOL.

M4 W say it isn't so?

Be safe.

ManFourWoman
07-18-16, 03:56
Well there is a wide variety out there. They are out right now for a fact. After dark they usually be on the steps of a house across from the 78th street. There are two BSW /5 WSW hanging around in that area. Even Janelle LOL.

M4 W say it isn't so?

Be safe.M4 W says Jenelle is not his ATF lololol.

Now you know the rest of the story.

I actually have only been over that way a few times to partake in the hobby the last month or so.

Its been a slow summer compared to last.

KevinMike
07-18-16, 14:45
Saw 2 I never saw before on Colgate. Said the names were Lislie and Bea. Donation was. 6 for the pair with the room. They were a 5 on WSW rating. Had a house on Elton. Over all a good time.

ManFourWoman
07-18-16, 20:24
Saw 2 I never saw before on Colgate. Said the names were Lislie and Bea. Donation was. 6 for the pair with the room. They were a 5 on WSW rating. Had a house on Elton. Over all a good time.Best to keep your ass off Colgate. ALWAYS.

KevinMike
07-19-16, 16:14
Found her on 58th and lorain. Went out with her before, did not recall, got to a place said there was bugs, called in quits before I finished. Out. 3 Will not repeat. Head case, petite body, no tits.

HanRatty
07-19-16, 17:46
[Q.

UOTE=ManFourWoman;2998763]Best to keep your ass off Colgate. ALWAYS. The man is right.

Stay off colgate.

Voodoo childs.

WhoreMoan
07-20-16, 02:42
I was in the area tonight and even though I had no intention of picking up a SW I took 2 strolls down Lorain around 1 am just to see what was out there. I saw 2 and I might have picked one except I didn't like her face but by her actions I'd guess she's a regular out there. Thin probably under 5'5" long straight black hair in a pony tail. Physically I was interested until I got a look at her face. Haggard gaunt fugly looking maybe 30's to 40 yrs old.

Her body language and the way she goose necked and stared at me told me she's not a newbie, anybody know who she was? Has she been talked about here before? Decent service? I ask because if she's a halfway decent screw I might overlook her face and stop if I see her again in the future.

Hookedonpun
07-20-16, 05:46
The man is right.

Stay off colgate.

Voodoo childs.I do 95 percent of my business on Colgate. But yeah the majority of you should prob avoid. LOL.

Member #5375
07-20-16, 06:11
I met Sadie. Ling hair brown around 53rd and Lorain. She was ent and attractive she gave me her d.

Number but I can't remember the last two. 216-370-23* Can anyone help me out?I met sadie yesterday also, drove to her place off st clair, had a great time, I accidentally deleted her number. Did you ever get it, if so can you please pm me?. Thanks.

CrySail
07-20-16, 14:28
I was in the area tonight and even though I had no intention of picking up a SW I took 2 strolls down Lorain around 1 am just to see what was out there. I saw 2 and I might have picked one except I didn't like her face but by her actions I'd guess she's a regular out there. Thin probably under 5'5" long straight black hair in a pony tail. Physically I was interested until I got a look at her face. Haggard gaunt fugly looking maybe 30's to 40 yrs old.

Her body language and the way she goose necked and stared at me told me she's not a newbie, anybody know who she was? Has she been talked about here before? Decent service? I ask because if she's a halfway decent screw I might overlook her face and stop if I see her again in the future.The face does the same for me as well. When saw her it looked like her handler was close by. I decided to pass.

KevinMike
07-21-16, 13:41
Saw these 2 on Lorain by the library. Older said that they were 50 and 52 . Catny had nice nipples and cute tits. Boston had saggy tits but she could suck. Total damage for the pair was. 6 Have the digits for one for senior members.

Kent Dorfman
07-21-16, 20:33
Picked her up around 75th and Lorain last night. Unfortunately no room was available so had to settle for car date. Outstanding BBBJ from a tight, young girl. Got digits and looking to repeat when accommodations are available.

MrDo1
07-24-16, 04:22
I thought the streets would be packed but only one WSW out during these hours. Could be Brandy but not sure what she looks like. This girl was super busy by herself. She is located by 44 and Lorain. She is about 5 6' with long thick black hair. She looks okay at 26 mph. She was continuously picked up every time I turned around.

Any info?

KevinMike
07-25-16, 14:03
What is the name of the short girl with the neon dress. She has short straight black hair. She is walking today.

MrDo1
07-26-16, 22:18
What is the name of the short girl with the neon dress. She has short straight black hair. She is walking today.Not sure what her name is bro but she has been out all day on the same corner 47 Lorain since you posted this yesterday. I noticed her at 5 am This morning and now it's 10:15 pm And she is still there. She has a cute face for WSW but I'm not sure about anything else. For that amount of time with no food, no sleep. Service level?

Fuzzyek
07-27-16, 11:27
Drove down Lorain at 5:00 am this morning, a lot of your SWS were out.

BudBowl2001
07-27-16, 21:23
Went by and around at 615 and it was dead.

Drove down Lorain at 5:00 am this morning, a lot of your SWS were out.

Fuzzyek
07-28-16, 09:51
Went by and around at 615 and it was dead.They were all probably busy by then. I must have seen at least 10-12 of them.

ItGrows
08-01-16, 21:14
I know I am new to posting, yes this is only my second overall post, so I know it may be difficult to get anything back until I have a chance to supply some info. With that said just wondering if anyone has ever seen the girl below when they were out. She was pretty bad into the habit but before that she was a good time. I heard she got clean but couldn't find good employment so may be out again.

ColdFusion2500
08-01-16, 23:22
Met Kristine on Saturday morning at 6 am pretty girl. She had the fantasy of a covered BJ. Which she said she completed. If that happened she was successful for the very first time ever for me to complete a covered BJ on me. I liked her pretty blue eyes I guess that you call that blonde hair in the fantasy. She had some pretty bad things to say about a couple members on here that attempted to use threats to gain favors by saying they'd post bad things about her. One name I don't even see on here at all so maybe it's b. S. And she couldn't find out the others screen name. But anyhow it's kinda shitty if it actually happened.

ManFourWoman
08-02-16, 04:01
Met Kristine on Saturday morning at 6 am pretty girl. She had the fantasy of a covered BJ. Which she said she completed. If that happened she was successful for the very first time ever for me to complete a covered BJ on me. I liked her pretty blue eyes I guess that you call that blonde hair in the fantasy. She had some pretty bad things to say about a couple members on here that attempted to use threats to gain favors by saying they'd post bad things about her. One name I don't even see on here at all so maybe it's b. S. And she couldn't find out the others screen name. But anyhow it's kinda shitty if it actually happened.HUH?

Gezzzsus no idea what the hell you're trying to say?

I have digits for Sadie. Seniors only.

Michelle for anyone.

Tammie who is pictured below by the new guy for anyone.

ColdFusion2500
08-02-16, 11:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ItGrows
08-02-16, 13:31
As the new guy I just wanted to say thanks for responding. I have reviewed this board for a very long time looking for intel but until recently my trips were limited to late night only and had very little results. Before this page I would have the classic Brookpa Brookpark and Prospect results but with the change in culture over the last two decades that has changed the scene. I know I need to earn some respect by making quality posts so I truly appreciate the response!

Stay safe.

BudBowl2001
08-03-16, 14:27
Had this Fantasy that I met Brittany at 47th and the l the other night around 8. Styling nice in a glitter dress she said she got at thrift store for 5 bucks. Off to store for a cover and then to her place. Nice start with a BBBJ and then on to some serious mish pounding that she took well. Good date sexy body with nice d"s and a little baby fat, but looked sexy. Nice Find for. 4.

Fuzzyek
08-06-16, 09:53
Deader than a doornail. Only pussy I saw was scroungey looking white cat walking down the by east 93rd.