PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Dazhiba
03-02-06, 19:22
Went to Studio 609 in Newport last eve. Had not ever seen any reviews but only the Sinsinnati website. Older and "more exprerienced" staff.

Anyone had any good experiences there?

Gunter62
03-21-06, 21:47
Here's my comment on the Northern Kentucky forum. You can also find some other coments if you use the search function.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=423011#post423011

LexLuther
08-10-06, 19:03
There's a gal who used to work in San Antonio and her name is Christie. I called her cell phone today and she told me she had moved to Cincinnati. She is about 5'4" or so. She has long hair and a freaking beautiful body. Any of you guys tried her yet?

Lex

Pictraders69
08-10-06, 23:25
There's a gal who used to work in San Antonio and her name is Christie. I called her cell phone today and she told me she had moved to Cincinnati. She is about 5'4" or so. She has long hair and a freaking beautiful body. Any of you guys tried her yet?

Lex
Hey Lex. Is Christie working in a MP or doing freelance? I'll be happy to 'follow up' if she's willing to share and you'll pm me with digits.

Horny29
12-27-06, 14:15
Looking for an MP that is in the Cinci area. Closest to me is Milford/Eastgate area. I could go as far as Hamilton or Mason. Middletown area is out, and so is downtown.

Rawtaw
12-27-06, 21:45
Look in N Ky, try the Trend

Angels Envy
12-28-06, 07:15
Went to Studio 609 in Newport last eve. Had not ever seen any reviews but only the Sinsinnati website. Older and "more exprerienced" staff.

Anyone had any good experiences there?I went to Studio 609 once. Paid by credit card as I had no cash. Good looking korean lady, not mamasan old, but maybe 35 or so -- a 7 in looks, nice short skirt and ass, though. On the flip, I got no inquiry on more, and she said "thank you" and left for me to get dressed. I think paying by credit card hurt my chances, but I'm not sure. I'll probably try again sometime, as it's closer for me than GG (even though I've always been lucky at GG).

Brian

CinciFireball
12-29-06, 00:00
I went to Studio 609 once. Paid by credit card as I had no cash. Good looking korean lady, not mamasan old, but maybe 35 or so -- a 7 in looks, nice short skirt and ass, though. On the flip, I got no inquiry on more, and she said "thank you" and left for me to get dressed. I think paying by credit card hurt my chances, but I'm not sure. I'll probably try again sometime, as it's closer for me than GG (even though I've always been lucky at GG).

BrianI went to 609 twice after reading the generally positive reviews.

No luck either time. And I payed cash.

I only went back the second time because I thought they were being discrete, etc. , and I might get better service the second time around.

Indiana is the place to go. I have never been disapointed.

This area is as dry as ever.

Gunter62
01-14-07, 18:53
I went to 609 twice after reading the generally positive reviews.

No luck either time. And I payed cash.

I only went back the second time because I thought they were being discrete, etc. , and I might get better service the second time around.

Indiana is the place to go. I have never been disapointed.

This area is as dry as ever.

That's very odd. I've always gotten the usual AMP service there (predictable yet always a bit disappointing service). There was never anything unusual about the experice. No one seemed overly cautious or worried about LE.

Out of curiosity, did you get the table shower? I've come to the conclusion that many times, this is when they size you up.

Giddee Up
01-16-07, 00:07
Try Temporal Zone or Trend you may have better luck. Went to 609 once and was dissapointed in crappy massage and lack of attention to details.

That's very odd. I've always gotten the usual AMP service there (predictable yet always a bit disappointing service). There was never anything unusual about the experice. No one seemed overly cautious or worried about LE.

Out of curiosity, did you get the table shower? I've come to the conclusion that many times, this is when they size you up.

tedb141
01-24-07, 13:47
Stopped at GG last Friday. Had a session with Hanna, fairly young and attractive but missing in talent. Very rushed and not much fondling allowed. She jumped on board immediately after the flip and expected that I would finish within a few seconds and acted somewhat annoyed because I was actually losing interest if you know what I mean. Had to show her how to give me a helping hand, her talents were limited there also.

Doodie Man
02-25-07, 19:15
Does anyone know where I can go to relieve some stress. I tried The Trend but I found myself to be disapionted. I got the full survice from Gina. She was old and wanted to much money even though she was terrible in helping me "relieve" myself, and Gina was the owner. I woud advise people not to go to The Trend.

dependable
05-05-07, 07:47
Watch out for a bait & switch scam in City Beat. Advertisement is for a massage. Very nice call back from a different number 859-815-9091 than the ad. Watch out for this number -- Stay away!! Rip off.... It is on Highway Ave near Ludlow

Danw1234
07-17-07, 22:55
Anyone know of any real massage therapist who offer a little more than a just a massage? Seems like there are a lot of reflexologist who can't give a decent massage!

Cincyjim
07-18-07, 16:49
Anyone know of any real massage therapist who offer a little more than a just a massage? Seems like there are a lot of reflexologist who can't give a decent massage!Dan,

I wondered the same about the the three I see listed, Namaste Bodywork, Variant massage and "A touch beyond"

has anyone tried these with any luck? they seem to advertise as massage only, but one never knows. I just don't to see one of them and then offend them when my flag pole moves the towel.

CincyJim

Harpo2u
07-18-07, 20:27
Dan,

I wondered the same about the the three I see listed, Namaste Bodywork, Variant massage and "A touch beyond"

has anyone tried these with any luck? they seem to advertise as massage only, but one never knows. I just don't to see one of them and then offend them when my flag pole moves the towel.

CincyJim

Hey guys.

Of the three listed above, I know two of them are straight legit massage therapist and they are Variant massage and "A touch beyond". If you see ads for massage therapy and wonder if extra can be included usually you can tell by reading their ads closely and it's usually obvious. When the ads has nude or semi-nude pictures of themselves and give prices with phrases of (100 roses). If your still not sure about the therapist giving extras and you are at their place, degrees of massage training from school hanging on their walls say they are legit.

Here is a ad just recently in Craigslist that I've gone to in the pass and had a great massage and a Great BBBJ I ever had. She sucked on me for an hour and I did daty. Any Extras like FS will cost extra but worth it and don't worry that the ad says no FS. If you want a sure thing check her out.

Full body tantra by beautiful,built, goddess - w4m - 30

gentleman, looking for the ultimate in complete full body relaxation? enjoy a head to toe,full body rub, by classy, open minded, beautiful blonde, ex-hooter girl, only in town a few more days. i don't offer full service, tantra is safer, and more exciting. please call or text my phone for info, too many emails to return. thanks seven 2 seven,4 seven 9, 5 one 2 seven. 180 kisses.

Her picture is below. Nice personality. She is an experience you have to have if you know what Tantra is all about. ( If you don't know what Tantra is just google it. Plenty of website about it.)

here is the link:http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ers/376118652.html

Have fun and be careful.
Harpo2U

Cincyjim
07-19-07, 15:31
Hey guys.

Of the three listed above, I know two of them are straight legit massage therapist and they are Variant massage and "A touch beyond". If you see ads for massage therapy and wonder if extra can be included usually you can tell by reading their ads closely and it's usually obvious. When the ads has nude or semi-nude pictures of themselves and give prices with phrases of (100 roses). If your still not sure about the therapist giving extras and you are at their place, degrees of massage training from school hanging on their walls say they are legit.

Here is a ad just recently in Craigslist that I've gone to in the pass and had a great massage and a Great BBBJ I ever had. She sucked on me for an hour and I did daty. Any Extras like FS will cost extra but worth it and don't worry that the ad says no FS. If you want a sure thing check her out.

Full body tantra by beautiful,built, goddess - w4m - 30

gentleman, looking for the ultimate in complete full body relaxation? enjoy a head to toe,full body rub, by classy, open minded, beautiful blonde, ex-hooter girl, only in town a few more days. i don't offer full service, tantra is safer, and more exciting. please call or text my phone for info, too many emails to return. thanks seven 2 seven,4 seven 9, 5 one 2 seven. 180 kisses.

Her picture is below. Nice personality. She is an experience you have to have if you know what Tantra is all about. ( If you don't know what Tantra is just google it. Plenty of website about it.)

here is the link:http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ers/376118652.html

Have fun and be careful.

Harpo2UThanks for the advice, her ad is obvious it is in the erotic services and list tantra as one of the things she provides. What people would like to find is a someone who gives a great massage along with the extras.

Cincyjim
07-19-07, 15:33
Does anyone know of any local Tantra providers that offer f/s?

Thanks

Cincy Sinner
07-20-07, 09:44
Does anyone know of any local Tantra providers that offer f/s?

Thanks

I think I understand what you're looking for, but technically, tantra does not usually involve what we would call f/s. In the west, it's more of a new-ageish spiritual healing/relaxation technique that includes some forms of genital stimulation. In asia, it's almost a religious rite.

The closest I've come to what I think you're looking for was a lady named Jill Matthews over in Covington. She disappeared a few years ago but recently I ran across an ad for her in City Beat. It's been a while, so perhaps she's moved away from that sort of thing. Don't know. Might be worth a try, though.

I've also had some pretty good experiences with asian places, but they're few and far-between and definitely not the norm.

C.

Cincyjim
07-20-07, 13:49
I think I understand what you're looking for, but technically, tantra does not usually involve what we would call f/s. In the west, it's more of a new-ageish spiritual healing/relaxation technique that includes some forms of genital stimulation. In asia, it's almost a religious rite.

The closest I've come to what I think you're looking for was a lady named Jill Matthews over in Covington. She disappeared a few years ago but recently I ran across an ad for her in City Beat. It's been a while, so perhaps she's moved away from that sort of thing. Don't know. Might be worth a try, though.

I've also had some pretty good experiences with asian places, but they're few and far-between and definitely not the norm.

C.I remember her. She was talented. Been gone for a while though.

Jackfast
07-26-07, 14:56
I remember her. She was talented. Been gone for a while though.No its not the same one. The one in the ad knows the reall Jill but no where near as talented. I would like to get another massage from the real one. She was my first and boy I miss her.

Ima Ezwriter
07-26-07, 18:35
I don't know if the number for Jill Matthews still works, but it is posted at the following link: http://jillmatthews.********.com/ I've never seen Jill, but I met with Joyce. I'd love to see her again if anyone has contact info. Also, please let us know if that number for Jill still works.

I visited Natasha Nicole from CityBeat. Beautiful girl but no extras offered. Mediocre massage. I opted for an hour, but after fourty minutes of the same thing I was ready to leave. I asked why she posted in Citybeat, and she explained because she was not licensed and she wanted to see if that was a career path she wanted to try. As I said, beautiful girl and sweet personality, but if you're looking for extras, go somewhere else. Of course, ymmv, but I'd be surprised.

Cincyjim
07-30-07, 15:35
No its not the same one. The one in the ad knows the reall Jill but no where near as talented. I would like to get another massage from the real one. She was my first and boy I miss her.What ad are you refering to? I referenced no ads in my post. I ony know of one Jill Matthews. She used to be around in the days of Everbody's News. She did run a few ads there, if I recall correctly.

Rabiddoug
08-10-07, 15:36
Could someone tell me what and where and phone for Trend and GG that people are referring to as massage parlors? I've never heard of them.

Cincyjim
08-16-07, 15:43
Could someone tell me what and where and phone for Trend and GG that people are referring to as massage parlors? I've never heard of them.Pick up a copy of CityBeat and you will find the info there.

Handiman66
08-17-07, 17:50
Tried it last night. Decent massgae followed by hand work. She is a nice girl, good conversation and nice boy (you get to touch).

Ezenuf
08-20-07, 23:19
I have been lurking on site for short while. I'm definitely interested in upscale, young, hot body type for a sensual body rub. If it costs a little more for a model type I think it would be worth it.

Don't really want FS, (big head talking), just a nice young thing that looks good, and you don't have to play a guessing game with.

It seems that some of you go in and pay money without even knowing what your going to get, and you get (figuratively) screwed.

Is there an easy and safe way to find that girl.

From what I've read, it looks like the hot ones on Craigs list are teasers, or rip-offs and the real working girls are fuggly as hell.

Any good places to shop. Any great reviews for under $$?

Jc in cincy

Handiman66
08-21-07, 18:21
sorry guys, my bad. I have been trying to ge to varient, but this review is teresa (jeep girl smiles).
HM

Tried it last night. Decent massgae followed by hand work. She is a nice girl, good conversation and nice boy (you get to touch).

Ezenuf
08-22-07, 08:22
Well, went to the Trend Thursday. First time ever at any "non-theraputic" MP.

Had to get my feet wet somewhere!

. 6 at door with coupon. Friendly old Asian lady.

Had Nina. 4 in the face, maybe a 5 body. Short skirt, nice legs & T's, bad middle and Ass.

I made the normal newbie mistakes. Forgot to mention that I'the been there before, (of course I hadn't), but mentioned that I go all the time to LA Spa.

I'm sure that they could tell I was very new to this.

TS was great and I'm loving this! Tried to get her naked, no joy, even for. 2.

After about 40 minutes of TS, Sauna, and massage, I asked her "Can you do more? " After starting at. 2, went to. 4 for a quick HJ. Five minutes later I was done. Total $.

The one thing that I didn't like was the haggling on tips. I went to half staff by the time we agreed on it, had to get up and give it to her, and got off too quickly.

I should have slowed her down. Oh well, there's always next time.

Does anyone know if there are better than Nina in this place. The face really put me off. I would consider the old broad better looking.

I'm thinking from what I've read here that they might be better looking in IN

Jc in cincy

Spudhub
09-28-07, 07:20
I second the earlier reviewer on Natasha Nicole from Citybeat. Wish I would have read that. Nice looking girl but really boring massage and no hint of any extras. Don't waste your money.

Discord
10-30-07, 16:39
For a first time visit over to the Cinci area, and only enough $ for one stop, any big preference on Trend or GG? It's hard to judge from the prior posts.

Dazhiba
11-03-07, 14:53
How about providing a fellow monger with more info on Trend? Is it in Covington? How about an address and phone number. PM me if you prefer.
thanks,Daz

Ezenuf
11-07-07, 08:33
Been there, done that.

. 6 with coupon to get in. They were a little leary at first, because I had not been there before. Gina was a 6 body, good legs, ass and tits. A little too much belly.

After TS and some decent massage got her top off, and played with her ass and tits a little.

On flip asked if she gave a "better massage", after hand signals for HJ she agreed for. 4 tip.

Decent HJ, my second visit was much more friendly and less tense. Same girl, although I was hoping for more variety, (different girl)

Hope this helps. YMMV

Jc

Dazhiba
11-12-07, 15:07
Where is the Trend Spa? Covington? How about a phone number and location? PM if you prefer.
Thanks, Daz

Handiman66
11-26-07, 15:39
Daz:

Brlington, right on 18 behind Walgreens.

HM

Lovebigass
01-08-08, 00:42
I went to Trend for the first time tonight. Got a girl names Suzanne. Short asian. Face and body only a 5. She was right to the point and offered FS. Best AMP experience I've had as far as not wasting time. But I would like to find a hotter girl.

Ezenuf
01-08-08, 21:23
Any other reports on local AMPs. Been to trend a while back. Wondered if it changed any. Different girls?

ez

Fanofyours7
01-13-08, 23:03
It that Burlington Pike in Florence? Is it in a good area? Anyone know the exact address for Yahoo Maps ? Any recent history of stings or raids?

Thanks

Ezenuf
01-14-08, 08:51
Don't remember offhand the exact address, but it's behind Wendy's next to a Krogers. Its a pretty open, nice area. Chances of getting hassled are about zero I would think.

The first time I went, I said I hadn't been there before, but had been to Golden Gate. If they think you're LE, they might be hesitant, but through hand motions I got my point across.

YMMV,

Good luck if you go

Ez

Fanofyours7
01-14-08, 19:26
But it's in Florence and call The Trend?

Ezenuf
01-14-08, 20:55
A friend of mine told me that he stopped at a new place in Newport.

He had been to the Trend a couple of times, but that was aways down the road another 20 minutes, and he had seen the ad in CB. Maybe some nicer lookin women!

Anyway, WTF, might as well try it. He called on the phone and Mamasan said .8 for an hour, no coupons. Worth the extra 40 minute roundtrip drive time, he thinks.

He was greeted by a fugly 60+ yearold Mamansan, no others in sight, ohhh shit!

Told to get ready in Massage room, and as he is undressing, spys a 30 something in short dress. Getting better!

She's about a 7 in the face, great legs, ass, and a nice (although droopy) rack.

Make a long story short, total outlay, $.2, great fondling TS, followed by a great Massage, good HJ, the only thing was that she didn't allow a lot of playing around with her assets.

I think with time and another .2 or so that there would be a lot more on the money. (My friend thinks, but then again he's got a really tiny head!)

He said he would go back, and I kinda agree with him.

EZ

Lovebigass
01-20-08, 19:27
Where is this place?

Can you give more info?

JohnnyDoe
01-21-08, 09:39
A friend of mine told me that he stopped at a new place in Newport.

He had been to the Trend a couple of times, but that was aways down the road another 20 minutes, and he had seen the ad in CB. Maybe some nicer lookin women!

Anyway, WTF, might as well try it. He called on the phone and Mamasan said .8 for an hour, no coupons. Worth the extra 40 minute roundtrip drive time, he thinks.

He was greeted by a fugly 60+ yearold Mamansan, no others in sight, ohhh shit!

Told to get ready in Massage room, and as he is undressing, spys a 30 something in short dress. Getting better!

She's about a 7 in the face, great legs, ass, and a nice (although droopy) rack.

Make a long story short, total outlay, $.2, great fondling TS, followed by a great Massage, good HJ, the only thing was that she didn't allow a lot of playing around with her assets.

I think with time and another .2 or so that there would be a lot more on the money. (My friend thinks, but then again he's got a really tiny head!)

He said he would go back, and I kinda agree with him.

EZ

I think the address is 609 York street. Its about 2 blocks away from the White castle in Newport.

I stopped in last week after seeing this report. I have been there a couple times in the past with mixed results.

This time was much better. I think I got the same girl EZ described. She is def one of the top 5 best looking amp girls I have ever seen in cincy. She was very playful and flirty. I had a great TS, decent massage and a good HJ for .4 tip. I may try to visit her again soon.

Cincyjim
01-21-08, 13:16
I think the address is 609 York street. Its about 2 blocks away from the White castle in Newport.

I stopped in last week after seeing this report. I have been there a couple times in the past with mixed results.

This time was much better. I think I got the same girl EZ described. She is def one of the top 5 best looking amp girls I have ever seen in cincy. She was very playful and flirty. I had a great TS, decent massage and a good HJ for .4 tip. I may try to visit her again soon.If you're talking about the woman a friend of mine visited last week, she is a little think on top, but if you don't mind a little extra meat she'll do. Like Spinal Tap says, "the bigger the waistband the deeper the quicksand."

Pictraders69
02-08-08, 16:10
I'm currently on a personal hobbiest sabatical, but I happened to chat with an old dependable favorite in the Sharonville/West Chester area today, that's looking for clients. Reasonable rates, privides an excellent massage for those that appreciate them and a safe location in a decent area. Seniors may pm me for additional info and contact info.

Emmitt
03-31-08, 02:13
Met Mona tonite.

The massage was ok, HJ-tf for a total of 90.

So not to bad.

Ezenuf
05-02-08, 08:52
New girl at 609. Not the same quality as previous. Little thicker, not as pretty. Probably about 40 something. Good legs, nice rack, although droopy. (damn, I hate when that happens) TS was okay. Very thorough.

Massage was kinda weak. After being in there for about twenty minutes or so. I could hear someone else come in. This was about 2:45 on Thursday. I could tell she was anxious to get on with the show. She wasted now time to let me know what was on the menu. Extra $ for FS, .6 for BJ, .4 for HS.

I was on a budget, and didn't think the FS would be worth it anyway.

Went with a very good HJ.

Bottom line is the last girl there was about 50% better IMHO. Better attitude and assets. BTW, is there any AMP with youngun's out there?

ez

Giddee Up
05-03-08, 05:03
I've had pretty good success at Temporal Zone the last 3-4 times I've visited. They seem to refresh the talent every month.

New girl at 609. Not the same quality as previous. Little thicker, not as pretty. Probably about 40 something. Good legs, nice rack, although droopy. (damn, I hate when that happens) TS was okay. Very thorough.

Massage was kinda weak. After being in there for about twenty minutes or so. I could hear someone else come in. This was about 2:45 on Thursday. I could tell she was anxious to get on with the show. She wasted now time to let me know what was on the menu. Extra $ for FS, . 6 for BJ, . 4 for HS.

Bottom line is the last girl there was about 50% better IMHO. Better attitude and assets. BTW, is there any AMP with youngun's out there?

Ez

Road Hammer
05-19-08, 10:23
Anyone had any luck with Variant massage by Liz? Good?

Dr Moose
05-19-08, 14:33
Anyone had any luck with Variant massage by Liz? Good?She is legit, but good at what she does. So if a true massage is what you
want then she is your gal. Anything else nope.

Doc

Gunter62
05-19-08, 22:42
Anyone had any luck with Variant massage by Liz? Good?

She's legit. Very good massage, but just a massage.

Horny29
05-20-08, 18:31
Temporal Zone, The Trend, 609, and Island Relaxation all got busted today.... LE on tv said turn yourself in if you been to one in the last two years, not that I believe they could do something, they have to prove you did something wrong and many people probably visited those places without doing something wrong.

They mentioned this forum on the news! They are watching.

Lucky Luke
05-20-08, 22:48
One of few easy option to have some good time in cincinnati is finally gone.
So I am seriously wondering what else is there in Cincinnati!!! No touching strip clubs, no safe walking scene and finally no more massage.

http://news.nky.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20080520/NEWS0103/305200015

Ezenuf
05-21-08, 07:33
Makes people a little nervous I would think. What does that leave us with to report? Is there some kind of test to double check what people on this site are reporting?

Has there ever been any evidence of a person getting busted using info from this site? So far all the 411 I've gotten has been good, but it only takes one time to have a REALLY bad day!

ez

Wulfgar
05-25-08, 14:13
List of places hit on page two (this is the search warrant):

http://www.whiotv.com/download/2008/0522/16365262.pdf

Looks like pretty much every place in Richmond and L-burg area. So basically, all the Korean run shops.

I guess we'll have to see what the long term affects are.

The fact of the matter is that as long as there is a demand for something, someone will provide a supply, since it is profitable. I don't know why our idiotic government officials can't understand that. If you legalize something, you can regulate and control it. If you outlaw it, you lose all governmental control, except to punish people involved.

Massagedavid
05-26-08, 08:45
Has anyone ever seen her in the Sharonville area? She moved away but I heard she is retuning soon for a few weeks. What does she offer?

Evansville Man
07-05-08, 11:32
If I remember correctly, I was about 1/2 way between Cinci and Lexington when I saw a sign on the west side of the road... sitting WAYYY back in the treeline across a field. It advertised the "Jade Spa"... but this place is unknown to me.

Any idea what that was, or is it an old sign for a place long gone now?

Thanks,

-Evansville Man

Evansville Man
07-08-08, 14:31
Yup it was old spa in Georgetown. Georgetown used to be booming with AMPS. At one time there were at least 4 AMPS in Georgetown.

I assumed as much. Sorry to hear that the AMPs are gone now. Any replacements nearby, or no?

-Evansville Man

Cincinnatiman
08-03-08, 10:57
Yup it was old spa in Georgetown. Georgetown used to be booming with AMPS. At one time there were at least 4 AMPS in Georgetown.Does anyone know of any AMPs within 50 miles of Cincinnati? After the L'burg ordeal I am kinda lost!! LOL

Handiman66
08-07-08, 12:22
Gents:
Hit the trend today (figured it was time to try the waters). Straight up, no extras but decent massage for $60.
Be safe.........
HM

SgtPerv
08-07-08, 20:44
Glad to hear it is open again. Great set up for massages. Table showers ,sauna and steam room. Even without the extras I will try it next time I am in area. What did the girl or girls look like ?

JohnnyDoe
08-08-08, 14:46
Gents:
Hit the trend today (figured it was time to try the waters). Straight up, no extras but decent massage for $60.
Be safe.........
HM

I also noticed that 609 is back open. I called the trend and asked if they still did table showers, they said yes.

Could you give a little more info about your trip? Was she dress in a tiny dress like the old days? Did you get a TS?

Johnnydoe

Handiman66
08-08-08, 16:01
got the shower, but she refused to touch privates. Talked alot about "getting in trouble" She was older, very, very nervous. I asked for her digits, no go.

Tongue
08-11-08, 13:32
One of the tricks, hold your hand out, she will put her hand in yours, take her hand and show her what you want.

Cincinnatiman
08-13-08, 09:33
I also noticed that 609 is back open. I called the trend and asked if they still did table showers, they said yes.

Could you give a little more info about your trip? Was she dress in a tiny dress like the old days? Did you get a TS?

JohnnydoeDoes anyone have any experience with Roxanne offering a Tantric Massage, my experiences always tended toward AMPs but since they are mostly out of business I thought I would try other avenues. Any comments will be appreciated.

Tantricsex
08-13-08, 18:55
Does anyone have any experience with Roxanne offering a Tantric Massage, my experiences always tended toward AMPs but since they are mostly out of business I thought I would try other avenues. Any comments will be appreciated.Roxanne gives a very nice massage. Included in her menu is a lingam massage.

Tantricsex
08-14-08, 00:38
Does anyone have any experience with Roxanne offering a Tantric Massage, my experiences always tended toward AMPs but since they are mostly out of business I thought I would try other avenues. Any comments will be appreciated.Roxanne gives a really nice massage, defiantly worth it. She is legit.

Tan

Golden3
08-20-08, 17:56

JohnnydoeGlad to see that some of the AMPs are back in business. I'm skittish about ongoing LE surveillance. Are there things to watch out for? (besides a cop standing at the front door :)

Cincyjim
09-02-08, 13:38
Glad to see that some of the AMPs are back in business. I'm skittish about ongoing LE surveillance. Are there things to watch out for? (besides a cop standing at the front door :)

609 is still closed when I went by

JohnnyDoe
09-08-08, 20:25
609 is still closed when I went by

They are open but with limited hours now. I called yesterday and mama said they were open till 5. Havent had a chance to stop by though.

JohnnyDoe
09-22-08, 10:48
Got a chance to stop by 609 last week. Its the same MAMA as before but the massage girl was in her 50's with a long dress. The mama reconized me and I received a great massage with a mechanical HJ ending. No tip was even mentioned but I left her a .2.

In recap, I doubt you can get much more than a HJ there but sometimes thats all I am looking for.

Johnny

Fitter392
09-24-08, 00:29
New here, where can I find reviews here for this? Search is not easy to use, is that the option? Looking to jeepgirl.

Thanks,

Fitter

Tiga32
09-24-08, 09:08
Thought I would hit the Trend yesterday, great TS and Massage for .80hr but thats it, no extras, nada. mama wasnt bad maybe 45+ short shorts, tanktop, nothing special. Was hoping for more. I think LE has ruined every avenue for us Gents. Would like to find a Regular if anyone has any info. All the girls ive seen either looses their phone or is just vanished.

Ezenuf
09-25-08, 08:59
Did you try any sign language with her? I can hardly understand these girls anyway,lol. In the past I would just make the motions with my hand, and a shake of her head was about all I got.

Hopefully this situation will improve. I kind of miss the AMPs.

ez

Tiga32
09-25-08, 09:40
Yeah tried that and she didn't seem to mind my groaping but no go. She kindof acted if I came back maybe some extras but damn I can only spend so much at a time ya know. If you ever get to Springfield, OH I know that Miko's is a great place, a little pricey and YMMV but youll get what you went for. Still would like to find a regular around here, the SW's are getting used up and seems no fresh stuff is coming out, at least my opinion.

Cincinnatiman
09-25-08, 11:03
Did you try any sign language with her? I can hardly understand these girls anyway,lol. In the past I would just make the motions with my hand, and a shake of her head was about all I got.

Hopefully this situation will improve. I kind of miss the AMPs.

ezCan anyone please post how to get to the Trend? Man I really, really miss the AMP's

Rogoh
09-26-08, 09:46
My visit to 609 a week ago was very similar to yours. I also agre that at times, that is what I want. I had been there a year ago and at time gave more and received more from a younger gal.

Got a chance to stop by 609 last week. Its the same MAMA as before but the massage girl was in her 50's with a long dress. The mama reconized me and I received a great massage with a mechanical HJ ending. No tip was even mentioned but I left her a .2.

In recap, I doubt you can get much more than a HJ there but sometimes thats all I am looking for.

Johnny

Sproket560
09-30-08, 17:33
I realize this belongs in the Dayton forum; I posted this same question there a few weeks ago and have no responses so I thought I'd try here.

Anyway, just curious if any has seen Felisha XXXXXXX of "Healing Hands of Hope", and if any extras are on the menu.

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "blissforever14@yahoo.com" regarding the above report.

Please take my real name off this post.... I am a Licensed Massage Therapist that is legit and don't want my name associated with this forum....
Thanks!
FelishaThanks,

Jackson

Sproket560
10-01-08, 16:36
Has anyone seen Angela, who advertises on CL and CB under the heading of "Oops I'm sure it was an accident that you passed over this ad" or something like that?

Any reviews?

Robert45
10-03-08, 21:29

JohnnyHi I'm going to be in Sharonville Tomorrow Saturday Oct. 4 08 can anyone tell me where can I go to get a great massage with all the extras to it

Robert45
10-03-08, 21:35
Yup it was old spa in Georgetown. Georgetown used to be booming with AMPS. At one time there were at least 4 AMPS in Georgetown.There use to be a Jade in Columbus on 161 can;t remember cross street across from shell gas station they close down at least 2 years ago nice young asian girls were there they were verry friendly I don't know if this is the same one that I experience.

Robert45
10-03-08, 21:39

Massage was kinda weak. After being in there for about twenty minutes or so. I could hear someone else come in. This was about 2:45 on Thursday. I could tell she was anxious to get on with the show. She wasted now time to let me know what was on the menu. Extra $ for FS, .6 for BJ, .4 for HS.

ezWhere is this 609 place.

SgtPerv
10-04-08, 04:28
Where is this 609 place.I bet you was born in August.

Jumper Oh
10-04-08, 15:59
Stoped by 609 a couple of weeks ago. 6 for a half hour table shower and massage. Over all the massage was week she finished with a HJ after tipping. 4 The girl was in here 40s, I'd say a 4 or 5.

Last week I stoped by Trend. Again. 6 for table shower and massage. Tried to cop a feel or two and droped severel hints that I was looking for more, however the girl kept saying massage only. I will say that it was one of the best massages I've ever had. Like 609 the girl was in her 40s and a 4 or 5

Given time I'll make at least a second trip to both.

Getnati
10-04-08, 21:53
Hi I'm going to be in Sharonville Tomorrow Saturday Oct. 4 08 can anyone tell me where can I go to get a great massage with all the extras to itI have just the place for Robert. You may have heard of it. It's located at 10900 Reading Road Sharonville, Ohio 45241.

SgtPerv
10-04-08, 22:35
I have just the place for Robert. You may have heard of it. It's located at 10900 Reading Road Sharonville, Ohio 45241.I had to look it up to make sure. Very good, I hear f/s is on the menu after dark. No tipping expected.

Rogoh
10-05-08, 10:47
I have just the place for Robert. You may have heard of it. It's located at 10900 Reading Road Sharonville, Ohio 45241.Of course, many folks think all politicals are ******, so that location may be prefect.

Ezenuf
10-08-08, 09:18
Anybody know if services, or women are improving at any of the local amps?

I do miss them! I've always been a spur of the moment type. And they definitely were good for that.

You can PM if you've got details. If not, I might toftt, this week.

ez

SgtPerv
10-16-08, 22:51
Stoped by 609 a couple of weeks ago. 6 for a half hour table shower and massage. Over all the massage was week she finished with a HJ after tipping. 4 The girl was in here 40s, I'd say a 4 or 5.

Last week I stoped by Trend. Again. 6 for table shower and massage. Tried to cop a feel or two and droped severel hints that I was looking for more, however the girl kept saying massage only. I will say that it was one of the best massages I've ever had. Like 609 the girl was in her 40s and a 4 or 5

Given time I'll make at least a second trip to both.My ATF for massage. Are they stiil using the steamroom? This place was always good for serious massage. I have gone there a few times, pre bust days, for just the massage, steam and clean. All other was pure bonus.

Jumper Oh
10-17-08, 07:36
My ATF for massage. Are they stiil using the steamroom? This place was always good for serious massage. I have gone there a few times, pre bust days, for just the massage, steam and clean. All other was pure bonus.The steam room is still available at the .8 one hour rate.

Rogoh
10-19-08, 07:50
The steam room is still available at the .8 one hour rate.I was there a month ago for a steam/tableshower/massage. I went away happy. (0.8 + 0.8 tip my call)

Hold Caulfield
10-29-08, 21:49
Long time lurker, first time poster.

As a periodic patron of the L'burg AMPs (until May, alas) I was interested to see reports below that Trend and 609 had re-opened.

I stopped by both mid-late afternoon on Tuesday, 10/28 and both were closed.

Trend did not look like the storefront had been vacated. Furniture still there, sign still up, etc. Tried calling the number, got a recording listing their hours (which I was well within). Couldn't tell if 609 had the storefront vacated or not. Just drove by. But still had sign on door and the omnipresent AMP neon "open" sign that was not lit. Tried calling their number and got a generic answering machine (we're not here right now.) but NOT disconnected message from telco.

Anyone know if LE hit them again, or are they just closed randomly now. What are likely times to find them open, if any?

Thanks in advance from a beneficiary of this board who will now start to give back to the community when possible.

Holden

Translucent
10-30-08, 16:54
I think it is very odd that AMPs are located in the same places. Living in different states on the west coast, most of those places (after being visited by de blue brada and Dad's least favorite Uncle) would relocate. Places that seemed to stay in the same spot often acquired unwanted attention very quickly. I don't know the rules here, so maybe everybody plays different, yeah?

Rogoh
10-31-08, 08:18
Long time lurker, first time poster.

As a periodic patron of the L'burg AMPs (until May, alas) I was interested to see reports below that Trend and 609 had re-opened.

I stopped by both mid-late afternoon on Tuesday, 10/28 and both were closed.

Trend did not look like the storefront had been vacated. Furniture still there, sign still up, etc. Tried calling the number, got a recording listing their hours (which I was well within). Couldn't tell if 609 had the storefront vacated or not. Just drove by. But still had sign on door and the omnipresent AMP neon "open" sign that was not lit. Tried calling their number and got a generic answering machine (we're not here right now.) but NOT disconnected message from telco.

Anyone know if LE hit them again, or are they just closed randomly now. What are likely times to find them open, if any?

Thanks in advance from a beneficiary of this board who will now start to give back to the community when possible.

HoldenI stopped by 609 on Wednesday 10/29 (about 1:30 pm) and had a good time.

Translucent
11-01-08, 22:30
New place opened up in Norther KY.

Anyone been to it.

I have heard the massage to great but it isn't full service.

Cincyjim
11-04-08, 05:09
Name and location, please.

New place opened up in Norther KY.

Anyone been to it.

I have heard the massage to great but it isn't full service.

Fitter392
11-07-08, 16:26
Stopped by 609 at 1130 am ,,closed and stopped by Trend at noon and closed.

Fitter

Cincyjim
11-10-08, 11:16
Stopped by 609 at 1130 am ,,closed and stopped by Trend at noon and closed.

Fitter

Same experience at 609 on Friday.

Golden3
11-10-08, 22:51
Same experience at 609 on Friday.This might explain it:

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081105/NEWS0103/811050381/-1/TODAY&template=printart

Sammy Spots
11-12-08, 19:31
This might explain it:

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081105/NEWS0103/811050381/-1/TODAY&template=printart

Fellas, looks like we are going to have to travel to Springfeild, for a proper massage. God I hate this part of the country.

SS

Ezenuf
11-12-08, 21:23
I think I might start recruiting at the local chinese resturants. Nice hot young girls that can't be making more than mimimun wage. I think it would go over well! At least I wouldn't be charged with bringing em into the country for immoral purposes!

ez

Fitter392
11-17-08, 00:10
Where do we go from here?

Sammy Spots
11-23-08, 12:52
I when earlier this week for my 1st visit, did not get any extras (signs posted threw out the place stating, if you ask, you will be asked to leave), but a top notch legit TS & massage, extras maybe possible once trust has been built. I recommend calling before making the trip to insure that they are open of business if anyone wishing to make the trip.

SS

Lucky Luke
11-23-08, 14:02
How much is the door fee now? Any tips required?

I when earlier this week for my 1st visit, did not get any extras (signs posted threw out the place stating, if you ask, you will be asked to leave), but a top notch legit TS & massage, extras maybe possible once trust has been built. I recommend calling before making the trip to insure that they are open of business if anyone wishing to make the trip.

SS

Harpo2u
11-23-08, 21:53
...... extras maybe possible once trust has been built.
SSA little advice guys, to build trust be very friendly and talkative when you visit any AMP. Let them know your name and tell me a little about yourself like what you do for a living or anything to make yourself stand out from other customers.

Remember these girls have been busted or know that LE has visit and got extras from them before they set up a sting and busted the joint. So if you are a quite type personality and don't talk to them like a friendly dude, they may still think you're LE. It's hard for them to tell if you're not.

Again you have to be the one who talks the most and just be a motor mouth and tell jokes and be funny. It really helps and you may help relax the girls.

There were places where I went often and would bring their favorite foods like egg rolls or what ever I found out from asking what foods they liked by asking them. get the idea!

Just a bit of advice, hope it helps.

Harpo2U

Sammy Spots
11-24-08, 19:05
$80 for scrub shower & 1/2 hour massage (massage was top notch).

SS

Sammy Spots
11-24-08, 19:06
A little advice guys, to build trust be very friendly and talkative when you visit any AMP. Let them know your name and tell me a little about yourself like what you do for a living or anything to make yourself stand out from other customers.

Remember these girls have been busted or know that LE has visit and got extras from them before they set up a sting and busted the joint. So if you are a quite type personality and don't talk to them like a friendly dude, they may still think you're LE. It's hard for them to tell if you're not.

Again you have to be the one who talks the most and just be a motor mouth and tell jokes and be funny. It really helps and you may help relax the girls.

There were places where I went often and would bring their favorite foods like egg rolls or what ever I found out from asking what foods they liked by asking them. get the idea!

Just a bit of advice, hope it helps.

Harpo2U

Great advice, this could never hurt.

SS

Amped Lars
11-28-08, 21:43

SSI went to trend last week and I think it's under new legit management. I got a great massage but with no flip from what looked to be a latina in her 30's. She had her hair tied back and was wearing jeans, tennis shoes and a nurse scrub top. She charged me 70 for the hr and I gave her 10 tip caus she worked out this crick I had in my neck.

Strange thing is that all AMP decor and amenities were still in place. They still had a table shower and steam room and although she put a towel around me she did not put it back when it accidentily slipped off.

Todd Cincy
11-29-08, 16:20
The closing of the Lawrenceburg AMPs was a blow to the local hobby market. The few AMPs that exist now are hyper-cautious, and you may have to visit multiple times just to get a friendly HJ. At that point gentlemen, you might as well hit the singles bars or the online dating sites....your odds are about the same!

I have been going to AMPs since the early 1990s. In 1993 I discovered three great AMPs near the Dayton Mall. Lots of beautiful women for me for about 3 years, until they were closed down. The end of my hobbying career? Not quite. In the mid-1990s, there were a few good AMP-style places that featured hot local women. (Do any of you remember the "Therapeutic Center" down in Northern KY? My toes curl just thinking about it.) Then they were closed down....Ten years ago, Fairfield was the place to go, until another inevitable bust. Then around 2005 we got the Lawrenceburg AMPs, and they lasted for about 3 years....

As a longtime AMP client (and general veteran of the hobby), I have drawn a few conclusions. The following may console you in this current dry spell:

>Massage places will always draw LE attention, because they are so public. None of these establishments will last more than 3 years. However, new ones will arise in place of the ones that were closed down. Count on it.

>The hobby market, like the economy in general, goes through periods of boom and "bust". The cycle goes as follows: There is some very public LE activity (e.g.: the May 2008 closings of the local AMPs and the recent Craigslist crackdowns.) Then for a while things are very quiet, and it takes a lot of effort to find any decent options. Slowly things get better, eventually building to another peak....and finally another bust.

>Right after a "bust" phase, hobbying is often more trouble than it is worth...Note that there aren't a lot of great options on CL or in the AMP market now. Many providers are lying low.

The key, gentlemen, is to save your $$$ for now and wait for things to get better again. I have been through many of these cycles before, and trust me, better days *are* ahead.

George W. Bush
12-03-08, 02:14
One to avoid-http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ths/938421149.html. Saw her when I was in town over Labor Day for fireworks. She is not really attractive, apparently doesn't do extras, and can't STFU. I really didn't want to hear about her kid or what she was having for dinner that night, but she insisted on telling me anyway.

"Holidays have you stressed out or feeling down? Come see me...and be totally pampered...take some time with me to feel better about yourself...I am running specials....my rates are $50 half hr, $75 hr during my normal hours...my after hour rates are $75 half hr and $100 hr...So take a break from this hectic life and do something just for you....Come See Me...My normal hours are Mon - Fri 10-6 and Sat 10-3...you can reach me at jeepgirlsmiles02@yahoo.com or 859 957 5657

Not GFE
Not FS"

Macthesword
12-03-08, 03:40
One to avoid-http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ths/938421149.html. Saw her when I was in town over Labor Day for fireworks. She is not really attractive, apparently doesn't do extras, and can't STFU. I really didn't want to hear about her kid or what she was having for dinner that night, but she insisted on telling me anyway.

"Holidays have you stressed out or feeling down? Come see me...and be totally pampered...take some time with me to feel better about yourself...I am running specials....my rates are $50 half hr, $75 hr during my normal hours...my after hour rates are $75 half hr and $100 hr...So take a break from this hectic life and do something just for you....Come See Me...My normal hours are Mon - Fri 10-6 and Sat 10-3...you can reach me at jeepgirlsmiles02@yahoo.com or 859 957 5657

Not GFE
Not FS"I have met with her 3 or 4 times and all but the 1st time I left happy. I wouldn't say she is 10 by any means but not a 2 either...once she dropped her top for me. She may talk some but don't they all? I personally didn't find her too chatty or obnoxious like some. I would see her again but that is just my experience.

Cintixtreme
12-03-08, 10:49
http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20081203/NEWS0103/812030376

Satchelh
12-03-08, 12:06
She is a total waste of time. I wish she would have shut up as I too don't give a crap about her kids or her dogs. You are better off going to a legit licensed masseuse for this kind of service. At least they know what they are doing and most are only. 5 for an hour. There is no way I will repeat.

George W. Bush
12-03-08, 12:16
Well, could be the fact that she didn't know me then. The ad sounded totally legit when I read it-no mention of FS or GFE. Either she has figured out what guys really want, or she always did but I just didn't get offered. There was no question of why I was there when she had me flip on my back. There's no way I could even go to a legit place and not have a raging hard on when I do the flip, unless they give me a grandmother. (In which case I'd never be there anyway.)

White
12-03-08, 13:33
Fellas, I have to make an unexpected trip through your area tomorrow. I will be headed to Richmond, IN by way of Lawrenceburg. Now of course I know about the downfall of L'burg. I used to visit quite often. Is there anything along this rout that you guys know of? I would prefer an AMP but will go for SW's, locals or even just a strip club. Thanks and PM's are welcome.

Emmitt
12-04-08, 01:31
Fellas, I have to make an unexpected trip through your area tomorrow. I will be headed to Richmond, IN by way of Lawrenceburg. Now of course I know about the downfall of L'burg. I used to visit quite often. Is there anything along this rout that you guys know of? I would prefer an AMP but will go for SW's, locals or even just a strip club. Thanks and PM's are welcome.You can still try the amp, don't know for sure how you will do, but concepts strip club is always there.

White
12-04-08, 16:45
You can still try the amp, don't know for sure how you will do, but concepts strip club is always there.

Didn't make the trip today, going tomorrow. Which amp is still open in L'burg? Didn't know there was any left.

Ezenuf
12-05-08, 10:10
Just read the article on the AMPs. Sounds like the mamasan is a deadly enemy of the state.lol.

I really wish these puritan assholes would worry about child abuse, drunken drivers, gang violence, etc.

I don't recall ever being in any danger at an AMP.. Willing and able ADULTS.

Damn, I don't even care about Gays getting it on in parks. As long as they dont solicit children I could give a shit!

just my .02
ez

Sammy Spots
12-05-08, 20:30
Just read the article on the AMPs. Sounds like the mamasan is a deadly enemy of the state.lol.

I really wish these puritan assholes would worry about child abuse, drunken drivers, gang violence, etc.

I don't recall ever being in any danger at an AMP.. Willing and able ADULTS.

Damn, I don't even care about Gays getting it on in parks. As long as they dont solicit children I could give a shit!

just my .02
ez
I must say you have hit the nail on the head, SW or AMP? your choice?

SS

Cintixtreme
12-06-08, 11:34
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20081206/NEWS0107/812060350

Well, thank god that the federal government is spending their time and effort on such a "scourge to society". Lord knows there are no better things for them to concentrate on.

Rogoh
12-12-08, 14:52
I stopped by The Trend yesterday. It was a legit massage (nice table shower) and no extras were available. It was a ggod massage.

Brsscover
12-31-08, 09:33
A friend of mine said he saw a new place in Laweranceburg.

Anyone know anything about it yet?

Strip Junkie
01-21-09, 22:13
A friend of mine said he saw a new place in Laweranceburg.

Anyone know anything about it yet?No new places just yet, and there probably won't be for some time. LE is keeping an eye out for them.

My favorite place over there was the Sun Spa. They had a pretty but older girl named Sandy, +9. She spoke perfect English with a British accent and said that she was Korean but was raised in Hong Kong. She gave the best FS I ever had at an AMP and we spent 45 minutes over just talking, with Mamasan banging on the door every five minutes. I was starting to get worried but Sandy said "What are they going to do, fire me?". She said she was based in Atlanta. I sure would like to find her again.

Strip Junkie
01-21-09, 22:37
I wonder if things will change at all with the new Liberal Federal Government? Maybe everyone will be so busy worrying about the economy that they won't notice a couple of new AMPs in the area. Maybe we'll be OK if they just consider it to be economic growth.

Massagedavid
01-29-09, 23:45
Has anyone been there lately?

What was offered?

Massagedavid
01-29-09, 23:48
Has anyone see Teresa (Jeepgirl Florence):

The Corporate World have you stressed out or feeling down? Come see me. And be totally pampered. Take some time with me to feel better about yourself. I am running specials. My rates are $50 half hr, $75 hr during my normal hours. My after hour rates are $75 half hr and $100 hr. So take a break from this hectic life and do something just for you.come See Me. I am often imitated but never duplicated. My normal hours are Mon. Fri 10-6 and Sat 10-3. You can reach me at jeepgirlsmiles02atyahoo.com or 859 957 5657 Call for outcall and couple session pricing.What is offered?

Thanks,

Dave

George W. Bush
01-30-09, 11:02
Try doing a search. I reported on her when I was back for fireworks, and said I would not repeat. One guy had some luck. Search by the last 4 digits of her phone number.

Hockeyguy44
01-30-09, 11:06

What is offered?

Thanks,

DaveI have seen her and will not go back. Not that friendly and it's a do-it-yourselfer.

She does nothing but charge more money for a lame rubdown.

tedb141
01-31-09, 10:45
Absolutely nothing going on here. Stopped by last week, all new staff, ok massage, nothing special. Was told absolutely nothing else is available. Yes I did ask and even tried probing through physical touching, etc. This place offers nothing special or extra.

Creampieguy
02-01-09, 16:42
I agree with Ted. Nothing, and I mean nothing, extra is available at The Trend. Last visit was a subpar rubdown and the hints were hit back like Barry Bonds hits a beach ball.

Next!

CinciFireball
02-02-09, 09:54
I have seen Teresa a few years ago when she was in a house in NKY.

Not FS, but not do-it-youself either. Her pics are a little old, but she's not unattractive.

I'm surprised to read the review that she has limited her menu.

What is offered?

Thanks,

Dave

Strip Junkie
02-02-09, 20:18
I agree with Ted. Nothing, and I mean nothing, extra is available at The Trend. Last visit was a subpar rubdown and the hints were hit back like Barry Bonds hits a beach ball.

Next!Give it a little time. Nobody wants to get a visit from LE, but a mp can't make any money without the extras. The fact that they are open is a good sign. It will take a little time for LE to move on to other activities and for them to feel safe enough to offer the usual fare.

Ceenote
02-18-09, 21:19
Is the mp in Florence that is advertising in the weekly freebie under this name a new biz or a new name for a location that we knew before? Thanks.

Rogoh
02-20-09, 16:42
Is the mp in Florence that is advertising in the weekly freebie under this name a new biz or a new name for a location that we knew before? Thanks.

This used to be the Temporal Zone before the big bust in spring a year ago.

Member #4523
03-13-09, 22:50
This used to be the Temporal Zone before the big bust in spring a year ago.It is the same location as the Temporal Zone, but seems to be under new management. They are very cautious about getting in trouble with LE and seem to be pretty limited in terms of their services, at least for a first time visitor.

Cincybizpro
03-19-09, 04:52
I miss this place. Was in the neighborhood the other day and it was closed. Had a sheet of paper taped to the door.

Last time I was there I seen Lisa (think that was her name).

Anyone know where the girls went? They all get deported or just move to another location?

Are their any AMPs 1/2 way decently close that are worth the drive? Dayton or Louisville?

JohnnyDoe
03-29-09, 15:07
Had a Level 1 good time at Kings last night. Seniors PM for details.

Jumper Oh
04-04-09, 21:39
Does anybody know the hours for King's

Thanks,

Jumper

Member #4523
04-05-09, 14:45
Does anybody know the hours for King's

Thanks,

JumperI believe it is 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM Monday-Saturday.

Golden3
04-07-09, 18:25
Had a Level 1 good time at Kings last night. Seniors PM for details.

What does Level 1 mean?

Strip Junkie
04-07-09, 19:28
Keep talking about Kings if you want to see it shut down again. Don't you know that this forum has many LEO as members who troll the posts looking for this kind of excitement? The best way to talk about it is to to say something like "Visited King's last night, seniors PM for details." and then give the details to the senior members that request it. Beware though, because there may be some seniors who are LEO, so be very discretionary when giving those details. But seriously, you are putting the establishment at risk when you start giving out all kinds of explicit details on the open forum! Think about what you are doing!

Harpo2u
04-07-09, 22:16
Strip Junkie is right!! I know that LEO are hot for going after AMPs because they can get big convictions and more arrested individuals at any local AMP.

Also it is a good ideal to just PM info to members that have a good proven record of reports on the board. By that I mean reliable info about street girls, reviews on escorts, or girls from Craigslist, post pictures of girls and info about LE activities on the street to watch out for in hunting SWs. In other words a member who has proven himself as a fellow monger. If I get a PM from someone with very little post and really nothing important or valid info other than asking questions or posting stupid comments about another's post I don't even bother answering their PM. It may not be fair but I don't want to help LEO and take a chance giving info about a girl or an AMP that will lead to their bust. Newbies you have to contribute valid info!!!!

One more point, I personally posted info in every forum except on the AMPs because they're easy to go after like sitting ducks. I have tons of info about AMPs in Ohio and other states where I had traveled. Too much info leads to what just recently happen to all the AMPs in Indiana and Kentucky. All were busted with big time convictions. Most of you guys don't know that there use to be 4 AMPs in Cincinnati at one time.

My two cents here but lets just state in a report "had a great massage PM me for details" No names or locations so LEO can't check into it. I know some guys like to talk but like Strip Junkie says loose lips will bust an AMP.

Besides if you visit an AMP you will get a decent massage for your visit and it's not like you'll get rip off if you go. If it turns out to be a great massage then keep the info to select members.

Play safe always as if LE is near by listening.

Harpo2U

Keep talking about Kings if you want to see it shut down again. Don't you know that this forum has many LEO as members who troll the posts looking for this kind of excitement? The best way to talk about it is to to say something like "Visited King's last night, seniors PM for details." and then give the details to the senior members that request it. Beware though, because there may be some seniors who are LEO, so be very discretionary when giving those details. But seriously, you are putting the establishment at risk when you start giving out all kinds of explicit details on the open forum! Think about what you are doing!

Dillsborodave
04-17-09, 13:05
Strip Junkie is right!! I know that LEO are hot for going after AMPs because they can get big convictions and more arrested individuals at any local AMP.

Also it is a good ideal to just PM info to members that have a good proven record of reports on the board. By that I mean reliable info about street girls, reviews on escorts, or girls from Craigslist, post pictures of girls and info about LE activities on the street to watch out for in hunting SWs. In other words a member who has proven himself as a fellow monger. If I get a PM from someone with very little post and really nothing important or valid info other than asking questions or posting stupid comments about another's post I don't even bother answering their PM. It may not be fair but I don't want to help LEO and take a chance giving info about a girl or an AMP that will lead to their bust. Newbies you have to contribute valid info!!!!

One more point, I personally posted info in every forum except on the AMPs because they're easy to go after like sitting ducks. I have tons of info about AMPs in Ohio and other states where I had traveled. Too much info leads to what just recently happen to all the AMPs in Indiana and Kentucky. All were busted with big time convictions. Most of you guys don't know that there use to be 4 AMPs in Cincinnati at one time.

My two cents here but lets just state in a report "had a great massage PM me for details" No names or locations so LEO can't check into it. I know some guys like to talk but like Strip Junkie says loose lips will bust an AMP.

Besides if you visit an AMP you will get a decent massage for your visit and it's not like you'll get rip off if you go. If it turns out to be a great massage then keep the info to select members.

Play safe always as if LE is near by listening.

Harpo2UI live in Southern Indiana and the only one in town was the Far East in Aurora. I would always see the sign when I was a kid and thought they just sol oriental stuff. When I was drinking age heard a couple of guys talking about it at a bar and decided to stop by and see for myself. Back then they were not as hot as they were right when they all got busted but still would provide extras if wanted. Then the casinos came and so did more massage parlors. I used to never be many cars in the parking lots but at the end I couldn't even get in some days. I used to go to the Golden Gate and always have a good time. My point is it was a good thing till too many people found out about it. These forums are double edged. Loose lips sink ships and spas.

Shadowdc1
04-19-09, 12:27
I am looking for a descent AMP in the Cincinnati area. I am from out of town and need a hook up. Anyone out there got some advise for me, please let me know.

Thanks

Dillsborodave
04-19-09, 19:56
I am looking for a descent AMP in the Cincinnati area. I am from out of town and need a hook up. Anyone out there got some advise for me, please let me know.

ThanksI think you are about a couple years too late.

Creampieguy
04-25-09, 11:28
Looks like Trend is gone. Lobby is bare, the "open" sign is gone, and the phone just rings.

So much for that bright idea.

Give it a little time. Nobody wants to get a visit from LE, but a mp can't make any money without the extras. The fact that they are open is a good sign. It will take a little time for LE to move on to other activities and for them to feel safe enough to offer the usual fare.

Todd Cincy
04-25-09, 21:54
Based on the thread below, it looks like LEO may have been tipped off to another great AMP.

Overall, I think more discretion needs to be exercised in these forums. When we talk up providers too explicitly, we are in fact creating trouble for them. This is especially true when hobbyists describe specific acts.

Regardless of what you think the law *should* be, remember what the law *is*.

By all means let us be specific about the rip-off artists. (If the forums do nothing more than expose the scammers and the fakes, they would be worth reading.) Describe the scammers in details. But let's be a bit more circumspect about the ladies who provide good services.

I enjoy the lurid accounts as much as the next guy; but I don't think these serve providers, hobbyists, or "the state of the hobby" in our fair city.

Dillsborodave
04-26-09, 11:16
Based on the thread below, it looks like LEO may have been tipped off to another great AMP.

Overall, I think more discretion needs to be exercised in these forums. When we talk up providers too explicitly, we are in fact creating trouble for them. This is especially true when hobbyists describe specific acts.

By all means let us be specific about the rip-off artists. (If the forums do nothing more than expose the scammers and the fakes, they would be worth reading.) Describe the scammers in details. But let's be a bit more circumspect about the ladies who provide good services.

I enjoy the lurid accounts as much as the next guy; but I don't think these serve providers, hobbyists, or "the state of the hobby" in our fair city.I agree with you. The internet is possibly the best and worst thing invented. In Aurora In the Far East had been there since I was a kid and I am 45 now. Then the La sp and Golden Gate opened up about the same time the Casinos came into town and then everybody knew about them. Now they are closed probably never to open again. Same thing with providers. If a bunch of guys start going to the same good provider she is either going to get busted or her services will start to slack due to her volume of business. Not to mention some weirdo get this info and pay her a visit. I am not sure internet is such a good thing. Lets just give info on bad providers and be discreet when giving info on good stuff.

Havingphun
04-26-09, 23:56
Lets just give info on bad providers and be discreet when giving info on good stuff.I for one would like to offer a contrary opinion. I rarely get the opportunity to enjoy the hobby. When I do, I appreciate knowing that the person I've chosen is highly reviewed and provides a good service. I'd much rather know who I should try to schedule time with than to try a process of elimination of all the providers who have been listed as "bad providers". I understand the need for a level of discretion about details for everyone's safety, but to not give out good reviews because you feel the provider is unable to manage her own business (the quantity of her bookings, the potential problems with her screening procedures related to LE and "weirdos") seems like you're taking her business into your hands. Now, if the provider doesn't wish to be reviewed or otherwise wishes to remain under the radar, that's her decision and I'd respect it (assuming good service, there is no "under the radar" if you're providing bad service). But I wouldn't withhold a good review from someone deserving of one just because I'm afraid she'd get too successful and can't manage her own business.

Cincinnatiman
04-27-09, 08:16
I agree with you. The internet is possibly the best and worst thing invented. In Aurora In the Far East had been there since I was a kid and I am 45 now. Then the La sp and Golden Gate opened up about the same time the Casinos came into town and then everybody knew about them. Now they are closed probably never to open again. Same thing with providers. If a bunch of guys start going to the same good provider she is either going to get busted or her services will start to slack due to her volume of business. Not to mention some weirdo get this info and pay her a visit. I am not sure internet is such a good thing. Lets just give info on bad providers and be discreet when giving info on good stuff.Having read the remarks about the cause of the busts in Lawrenceburg I felt the need to comment. One of my very good friends wives was involved in the busts and I have read the complete LE report on it. While it might be true that some info can be gleaned from boards such as this, but it is STILL not enough to bust anyone IMHO. The reason they were busted was because one of the operators of a taxi or limo service they used was pulled over for a DUI in trying to save his own rear end and his business he turned in the other service for transporting "working girls" even went so far as to introduce the undercover to another woman who transported them, the undercover posed as a possible buyer of one of the establishments that was for sale and wore a wire. This is what cause the busts. Believe me I have been using these a very long time and LE is fully aware of everyone that exists wherever they may be.

Just my 2 cents

Wingman Todd
04-27-09, 12:50

I enjoy the lurid accounts as much as the next guy; but I don't think these serve providers, hobbyists, or "the state of the hobby" in our fair city.I wholeheartedly agree with this. I actually started becoming a bit concerned about a lady I started seeing who was getting quite a bit of exposure. Most assurdly, get the details and info out regarding ROB and scammers. But when we come across good providers with excellent attitude and service, we have to show some restraint and respect. It is of course my opinion, but we need to put that safety net out there. Not only will it help insure their safety, but of course allow us to continue to enjoy their service!

Dillsborodave
04-28-09, 12:42
Having read the remarks about the cause of the busts in Lawrenceburg I felt the need to comment. One of my very good friends wives was involved in the busts and I have read the complete LE report on it. While it might be true that some info can be gleaned from boards such as this, but it is STILL not enough to bust anyone IMHO. The reason they were busted was because one of the operators of a taxi or limo service they used was pulled over for a DUI in trying to save his own rear end and his business he turned in the other service for transporting "working girls" even went so far as to introduce the undercover to another woman who transported them, the undercover posed as a possible buyer of one of the establishments that was for sale and wore a wire. This is what cause the busts. Believe me I have been using these a very long time and LE is fully aware of everyone that exists wherever they may be.

Just my 2 centsEverybody knowing it was basically a brothel didn't help either.

Amped Lars
05-07-09, 12:17
King's busted.

Cintixtreme
05-07-09, 16:41
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090507/NEWS0107/305070041/0/NEWS0107/Brothel+site+raided+again

Strip Junkie
05-07-09, 16:45
King's busted.
It seemed like they were coming back a little too quick. Give them a few years and they will be back somewhere more local than Indy or Louisville.

Jumper Oh
05-08-09, 14:58
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090507/NEWS0107/305070041/0/NEWS0107/Brothel+site+raided+againFeeling lucky as well as bummed. I had just visited Kings for a massage on Wednesday afternoon. Just when I find a new place to go it is closed down. I wonder what was found that allowed LE to make an arrest.

John Simone
05-10-09, 16:41
Feeling lucky as well as bummed. I had just visited Kings for a massage on Wednesday afternoon. Just when I find a new place to go it is closed down. I wonder what was found that allowed LE to make an arrest.I am afraid that this board contributed to the bust. I do appreciate the feedback gleaned from everyone's experiences, but I agree with some of the senior members. "loose lips sink ships".

Member #4523
05-10-09, 21:31
I am afraid that this board contributed to the bust. I do appreciate the feedback gleaned from everyone's experiences, but I agree with some of the senior members. "loose lips sink ships".You may be right about comments on this board having something to do with King's being busted, but surely LE knew about the place as it was in the same location as the Temporal Zone which was closed down when all the other local AMPs were shut down. I was sorry to hear about Kings since it was the only AMP I know of within an hours drive of Cincinnati.

Strip Junkie
05-10-09, 22:51
I am afraid that this board contributed to the bust. I do appreciate the feedback gleaned from everyone's experiences, but I agree with some of the senior members. "loose lips sink ships". I hate to say I told you so but......... Anyway, I am sort of happy that they busted that particular lady. I had her a long time ago when she was a provider at the Palm Tree that used to be in Fairfield. She went by the name of Penny. With her, you would pay for FS and only get a HJ. If you asked about FS, she would tell you that you couldn't afford it. It is sort of poetic justice that a rip off artist gets to spend some time behind bars.

Golden Country
06-16-09, 16:29
My good friend was thinking of opening in this area
Is right now a good time ? Can we get enough customers?
Pm Me and let me know so I can tell her thanks golden.

Whodeyman
06-16-09, 21:01
I think it would be a great place. but dont ink it is the right time. the le is really hot on amps right now.

My good friend was thinking of opening in this area
Is right now a good time ? Can we get enough customers?

Pm Me and let me know so I can tell her thanks golden.

Babeefacexxx
06-18-09, 19:53
hi Guys

I'm coming for the saturday night Reds - Sox game.

Are there any amps around that stay open past 10 pm and what is location if in suburbs?

PM if you prefer..

Thanks,

Bfxxx

Snakeeyez
06-19-09, 06:28
Sorry but all AMPs in the area were closed down by LEO.

hi Guys

Are there any amps around that stay open past 10 pm and what is location if in suburbs?

PM if you prefer..

Thanks,

Bfxxx

Cincinnatiman
06-19-09, 10:00
hi Guys

PM if you prefer..

Thanks,

BfxxxThe nearest AMP to Cincinnati is probably 2 hours away sadly enough there are none close to Cincinnati, Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis and Springfield Ohio (abt an hour and 15 minutes away) are the closest ones I know.

JohnnyDoe
06-19-09, 10:01
hi Guys

PM if you prefer..

Thanks,

BfxxxThere are no AMPS at all in Cincinnati, I think springfield is the closest. Over an hour away.

Param Ahmad
07-12-09, 20:02
As of February 2008 when I was last there, there were 8 Korean massage parlors advertising in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky/east central Indiana free tabloid newspaper, City Beat. They are about 30 minutes drive from the center of Cincinnati:

Far East Studio on the west side of Highway or Route 50, 3 miles south of Argosy Casino, in Lawrenceburg, Indiana - (812) 926-9339

Golden Gate Spa, behind the Kroger grocery store on W. Eads Parkway (Route 50) in Lawrenceburg, Indiana - (812) 537-6668

Island Relaxation, 236 Mt. Zion Road, in or between the cities of Independence and Union, Kentucky - (859) 746-1948

Rainbow Studio Spa, 302 Eads Parkway (Route 50), 1.4 miles south of Argosy Casino, in Lawrenceburg, Indiana - (812) 537-0483.

The Spa, 107 State Street (at Harrison Avenue) in West Harrison, Indiana - (812) 637-3798.

Sun Spa, 494 W. Eads Parkway (Highway or Route 50), (812) 537-2800, Lawrenceburg, Indiana

Temporal Zone, discretely located on Nicholas Street, north of Dixie Highway (Hwy 25) in Florence or Erlanger, Kentucky - across Dixie Hwy from Marshall Motors - (859) 647-1228

The Trend, 6111 Burgundy Hill Dr., Burlington, Kentucky - (859) 534-5666.

I've been to all of these places and therefore can tell you that with the possible exception of Golden Gate what you'll find at all is middle-aged or older Korean women, often overweight, and always unattractive. At Golden Gate you'll find younger Korean girls, typically with mid-level looks, and then only if you like Korean girls. I've found only one girl at Golden Gate worth spending money on, in her 20s, and my experiences with her give me the impression that despite advertising on the same page as the "Adult" classifieds in the City Beat newspaper, and despite offering the usual Asian Massage Parlor (AMP) body shampoo and massage, Golden Gate Spa is not a sexually oriented business. At most of these places you'll be guided to a massage room and asked by an elderly Korean woman whether you want 30 minutes for $60 or 60 minutes for $80; to see the "girls" first you'll have to ask. This worked everywhere except Sun Spa where the old Korean woman who met me at the door demanded payment first and said she'd give me a refund if I didn't like the "girl". I declined but got a look at the "girl" working at the time as I left and was not favorably impressed.

There are some good looking young women pictured on cincinnatisexsearch.com, but I haven't tried to meet any of them.

Snakeeyez
07-13-09, 05:07
I hate to break it to you, but your post is of no help any longer since these places have been shut down for some time now.

They were shut down in a police sting.

As of February 2008 when I was last there, there were 8 Korean massage parlors advertising in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky/east central Indiana free tabloid newspaper, City Beat. They are about 30 minutes drive from the center of Cincinnati:

Far East Studio on the west side of Highway or Route 50, 3 miles south of Argosy Casino, in Lawrenceburg, Indiana - (812) 926-9339

Golden Gate Spa, behind the Kroger grocery store on W. Eads Parkway (Route 50) in Lawrenceburg, Indiana - (812) 537-6668

Island Relaxation, 236 Mt. Zion Road, in or between the cities of Independence and Union, Kentucky - (859) 746-1948

Rainbow Studio Spa, 302 Eads Parkway (Route 50), 1.4 miles south of Argosy Casino, in Lawrenceburg, Indiana - (812) 537-0483.

The Spa, 107 State Street (at Harrison Avenue) in West Harrison, Indiana - (812) 637-3798.

Sun Spa, 494 W. Eads Parkway (Highway or Route 50), (812) 537-2800, Lawrenceburg, Indiana

Temporal Zone, discretely located on Nicholas Street, north of Dixie Highway (Hwy 25) in Florence or Erlanger, Kentucky - across Dixie Hwy from Marshall Motors - (859) 647-1228

I've been to all of these places and therefore can tell you that with the possible exception of Golden Gate what you'll find at all is middle-aged or older Korean women, often overweight, and always unattractive. At Golden Gate you'll find younger Korean girls, typically with mid-level looks, and then only if you like Korean girls. I've found only one girl at Golden Gate worth spending money on, in her 20s, and my experiences with her give me the impression that despite advertising on the same page as the "Adult" classifieds in the City Beat newspaper, and despite offering the usual Asian Massage Parlor (AMP) body shampoo and massage, Golden Gate Spa is not a sexually oriented business. At most of these places you'll be guided to a massage room and asked by an elderly Korean woman whether you want 30 minutes for $60 or 60 minutes for $80; to see the "girls" first you'll have to ask. This worked everywhere except Sun Spa where the old Korean woman who met me at the door demanded payment first and said she'd give me a refund if I didn't like the "girl". I declined but got a look at the "girl" working at the time as I left and was not favorably impressed.

There are some good looking young women pictured on cincinnatisexsearch.com, but I haven't tried to meet any of them.

Golden3
07-13-09, 07:06
[QUOTE=Param Ahmad]As of February 2008 when I was last there, there were 8 Korean massage parlors advertising in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky/east central Indiana free tabloid newspaper, City Beat. They are about 30 minutes drive from the center of Cincinnati:

There was a major bust last year, and ALL the AMPs are now closed. Some of the management is in jail.

Member #4523
07-13-09, 07:06

There are some good looking young women pictured on cincinnatisexsearch.com, but I haven't tried to meet any of them.Sorry to say, but NONE of these are in business at present. As the other poster said, there are no AMPs in the immediate vicinity of Cincinnati. In another thread, someone mentioned that an AMP had re-opened in Indiana between Aurora and Rising Sun, but there was no confirmation of that report and one poster said he had looked and not found it.

Talltreeman
07-13-09, 13:23
Golden Gate was the best, long closed down. I don't understand the post. I also read about the prospect past Aurora. I plan to check it out tomorrow. Will report with update.

Tiga32
07-14-09, 09:20
Golden Gate was the best, long closed down. I don't understand the post. I also read about the prospect past Aurora. I plan to check it out tomorrow. Will report with update.I had a job in that area about 3 weeks ago and did some searching but came up with nothing, I suppose they may not even have a sign or anything. Somebody knows something we don't.

Joe Coodidge
07-15-09, 16:08
I'm visiting the area and can't seem to find any AMPS. Assistance please?

Bootie Patrol
07-15-09, 18:34
I'm visiting the area and can't seem to find any AMPS. Assistance please?AMPS in the area have been shut down. One was reported to be back in business but no one has confirmed. Springfield is about the closest you are going to find.

Jumper Oh
07-15-09, 19:01
Sorry dude,
There are none.
J.

I'm visiting the area and can't seem to find any AMPS. Assistance please?

Talltreeman
07-15-09, 23:09
Took a long drive between Aurora and Rising Sun. No AMPS. I spotted two places listed as salons but they are not what we are looking for.

Craigslist21
07-23-09, 00:36
So the asian massage parlors on CL is no longer legit?

Man I miss Canada. LOL

Angels Envy
08-07-09, 20:35
Seems things have gone way down hill since I left town.

Oh well, hopefully something will pop up again before my next visit to Sinsinnati.

Trogdor1973
09-13-09, 16:18
Hey Guys,

I've noticed a small massage place open up out on Rt 125 in Clermont county. Window says by appointment only, and gives a number. Looking in, the place looks decked out in asian decor. Any thoughts or experience with this?

Massagedavid
09-15-09, 17:55
Hey Guys,

I've noticed a small massage place open up out on Rt 125 in Clermont county. Window says by appointment only, and gives a number. Looking in, the place looks decked out in asian decor. Any thoughts or experience with this?I live in the area.

Can you let me know where exactly it is and I can check it out.

Sam Vance
09-21-09, 23:39
I live in the area.

Can you let me know where exactly it is and I can check it out.I drove 125 from Anderson to the Brown County line and saw nothing like this. Is it on 125? Is it it's own building or a tenant in a larger group of storefronts? What landmarks are around it? What was the phone number listed on the sign to make an appointment?

Cincyjim
09-22-09, 16:01
Hey Guys,

I've noticed a small massage place open up out on Rt 125 in Clermont county. Window says by appointment only, and gives a number. Looking in, the place looks decked out in asian decor. Any thoughts or experience with this?

I called the place. Woman seems to offer only legit massages.

Swflaboater
09-22-09, 16:18
I called the place. Woman seems to offer only legit massages.Makes sense that it would be only legit - given the fact that the shutdowns of earlier this year are still fresh. And I don't ever remember AMP's in Clermont county.

Cincy Sinner
09-23-09, 12:51
Makes sense that it would be only legit - given the fact that the shutdowns of earlier this year are still fresh. And I don't ever remember AMP's in Clermont county.

There was one on 125 near Amelia and (very briefly) one on 28 between Milford and Blanchester. The latter closed almost as quickly as it appeared and the Amelia one had several "issues" before finally disappearing with the rest of them last year.

Amped Lars
09-23-09, 13:22
Would someone post contact info for The Clermont Spa?

Swflaboater
09-23-09, 15:42
There was one on 125 near Amelia and (very briefly) one on 28 between Milford and Blanchester. The latter closed almost as quickly as it appeared and the Amelia one had several "issues" before finally disappearing with the rest of them last year.Ok :) Learn something new every day!

Sam Vance
09-23-09, 19:21
There was one on 125 near Amelia and (very briefly) one on 28 between Milford and Blanchester. The latter closed almost as quickly as it appeared and the Amelia one had several "issues" before finally disappearing with the rest of them last year.What about AAMP's?

Any Asian ladies working from home around here?

Member #4514
11-28-09, 10:56
I saw Teresa who has been working out of a small office in Florence for a few years, and before that her home. Apparently, no more extras are being offered. Previously, I received a HJ with as much touching as I wanted for a small donation. This time, there was nothing. Odd.

Member #4298
12-08-09, 03:07
I was wondering if anyone has been to her in Western Hills. She looks hot but is hit and miss on CL as far as the fun side and the "legit massage" side. I want to book but was hoping for some info.

Look Big
12-08-09, 18:09
I enjoyed myself I dont think I would use the word hot but shes worth the .5 I left happy.

I was wondering if anyone has been to her in Western Hills. She looks hot but is hit and miss on CL as far as the fun side and the "legit massage" side. I want to book but was hoping for some info.

Member #5734
12-08-09, 18:58
I was wondering if anyone has been to her in Western Hills. She looks hot but is hit and miss on CL as far as the fun side and the "legit massage" side. I want to book but was hoping for some info.I have seen Lizz 2 times over the last 18 mos, first visit strictly a traditional massage.

Friendlier second visit, as always YMMV.

Cincyeast52
12-08-09, 21:03
I was wondering if anyone has been to her in Western Hills. She looks hot but is hit and miss on CL as far as the fun side and the "legit massage" side. I want to book but was hoping for some info.I have seen Lizz a couple of times. She IS pretty hot and really friendly and good at massage, but I think she's completely legit.

I've never gotten extras-not that I would've complained.

I just got the feeling that she really wants to establish a straight up massage practice.

BUT, then she advertizes kind of provocatively, and I get confused.

Maybe it is me that is just missing out.

Ezenuf
12-09-09, 06:47
I've seen this girl once on the recommendation of another monger who shall remain nameless. Mentioned he got his hand up her blouse and felt some ass, he pushed to get a happy type ending.

I went and got a very thorough massage. At the end, when she said "All done", I asked if she forgot anything, at the same time pulling back cover!

She finished, but it seemed to me a little reluctantly, like it was beneath her.

But only .6 plus .2 tip. She's just a little out of the way to repeat. And again, YMMV.
ez

Bucks9297
12-09-09, 12:05
Need info on this one.

Anyone have any reports here or please PM me?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/breathtaking_blonde_for_an_unforgettable_sensual_body_rub_31/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1725132

Easy Toplease
12-09-09, 13:08
Need info on this one.

Anyone have any reports here or please PM me?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/breathtaking_blonde_for_an_unforgettable_sensual_body_rub_31/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1725132Well she does have nice furniture, other wise no info to report.

Big Dik Daddy
12-09-09, 13:21
A friend of mine saw Terri (sp?) with Bodies in Balance. He said he had a great time and a full menu was available. I know how tight he is and he said 4 Jacksons did the trick. She is somewhat of a BBW, but according to him, easy to look at. Whatever that means?

Cincyeast52
12-09-09, 18:44
[QUOTE=Ezenuf]I've seen this girl once on the recommendation of another monger who shall remain nameless. Mentioned he got his hand up her blouse and felt some ass, he pushed to get a happy type ending.

I went and got a very thorough massage. At the end, when she said "All done", I asked if she forgot anything, at the same time pulling back cover!

She finished, but it seemed to me a little reluctantly, like it was beneath her.

Boy, I guess I need to be a little more aggressive.

I do find her a real turn on.

Ezenuf
12-10-09, 10:57
The lizz I saw looks almost identical to the girl in pic, but she was a slightly bbw girl. It was off w 8th. near blue note. I didn't find her particularly hot. Maybe she lost some weight, maybe you saw her thinner sister? lol. It's been at least 8-9 months ago.

ez

Voc5353
12-11-09, 10:01
I have seen Lizz 2 times. Both times were very good massages. The second time ended fun and I thought we both had a good time. She was very nice and got into it.

VOC

Cincyeast52
12-11-09, 17:30
The lizz I saw looks almost identical to the girl in pic, but she was a slightly bbw girl. It was off w 8th. near blue note. I didn't find her particularly hot. Maybe she lost some weight, maybe you saw her thinner sister? lol. It's been at least 8-9 months ago.

ezBoy, I NEVER thought of Lizz as a BBW. Not even close.

She looks good now. With a fun personality to match.

Dman1
12-14-09, 19:14
I have talked to a girl on a local chat line by the name of Star/Mary that says she worked at the Brass Bull for years. Does anyone have any feedback on her. She lives in Covington area now. Being a little carefull since I saw they got busted at the bars a few weeks ago. Can't be to carefull.

Sammy Spots
12-23-09, 20:26
Is Springfield still the only action?

Thanks

SS

Cincyjim
12-23-09, 21:35
Is Springfield still the only action?

Thanks

SS

if you call it and miss - action.

Strip Junkie
01-02-10, 20:09
Visited an AMP not too far up north today. Seniors PM me for details.

Member #4514
01-07-10, 08:35
Anyone know of a massage that I can simply get a rub and tug? It can be legit, but I'd prefer a hot girl that at least acts like she enjoys her job and I can enjoy myself.

Thanks in advance

Tatman
01-14-10, 12:00
Has anyone seen this lady?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing_sensual_massage_37/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1648719

SimonPieMan
01-14-10, 13:51

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing_sensual_massage_37/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1648719Request pictures from her. That may answer your question.

SP

Snakeeyez
01-15-10, 11:21
I have seen her. Her massages are awesome for her rate alone. She is a bbw with huge boobs that you get to play with during the release. I think with repeat visits she might offer more not sure, but I say her rate is reat for the massage alone because that massage was out of this world.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing_sensual_massage_37/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1648719

Stimulus
01-16-10, 12:20
I have seen her. Her massages are awesome for her rate alone. She is a bbw with huge boobs that you get to play with during the release. I think with repeat visits she might offer more not sure, but I say her rate is reat for the massage alone because that massage was out of this world.

Just so I understand before I see her, is the HE included in her advertised rate or it an extra charge?

Homonger
01-17-10, 04:30
A friend of mine saw Terri (sp?) with Bodies in Balance. He said he had a great time and a full menu was available. I know how tight he is and he said 4 Jacksons did the trick. She is somewhat of a BBW, but according to him, easy to look at. Whatever that means?Went to see her yesterday. Good massage, she's maybe a small BBW but easy on the eyes. No extra offered, maybe because I was new to her. Might try back once more, $75 is a little steep for just a massage IMHO (I usually pay 50, and they were better than Terri). Have an appoitment with Katrina next week, will see how it goes.

Snakeeyez
01-17-10, 13:54
Nope all inclusive
Just so I understand before I see her, is the HE included in her advertised rate or it an extra charge?

Bucks9297
01-19-10, 11:20
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amy_is_new_and_ready_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1863063

TGTBT? I'd use tineye for these pics but don't know how to? Anyone familiar with Tin eye to see if the pics are legit?

Golden3
01-19-10, 14:17
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amy_is_new_and_ready_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1863063

TGTBT? I'd use tineye for these pics but don't know how to? Anyone familiar with Tin eye to see if the pics are legit?

The pictures don't show up anywhere else on Tineye. That doesn't mean that she's legit, but it's the best that we can do at this point.

SimonPieMan
01-19-10, 16:42

TGTBT? I'd use tineye for these pics but don't know how to? Anyone familiar with Tin eye to see if the pics are legit?I copy and paste the url in the appropiate section at TinEye. That pulls up the pictures from the ad. Then I click on the piture to see the results.

SP

Emmitt
01-21-10, 01:41
I have seen her. Her massages are awesome for her rate alone. She is a bbw with huge boobs that you get to play with during the release. I think with repeat visits she might offer more not sure, but I say her rate is reat for the massage alone because that massage was out of this world.Massage was good but close your eyes fellas! is what my buddy said bigger shoulders than a defensive end.

Stimulus
01-21-10, 22:19
Massage was good but close your eyes fellas! is what my buddy said bigger shoulders than a defensive end.

I also saw Katrina. She is definitely a big gal. But she has big boobs to go along with it and a pleasant personality.

She has a nice studio set up in her garage just for her massage business. Excellent massage and the end of my visit was a happy end.

If you are one who focuses on how pretty a girl is then Katrina is not for you since, like I said, she is a big girl. But if you close your eyes you can appreciate a very good professional quality massage.

Note that Katrina told me the HE is not part of the massage and not part of her price. She only does them for customers she feels comfortable with and there is no charge.

I will repeat at some point down the road since, even though she's no Barbie doll, .5 for an excellent hour long massage with a release is a good deal.

Her number is in her add on BP:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-sensual-massage-37/1648719

Jlerg500
01-28-10, 16:28
My friend saw Katrina from BP a few weeks ago and had a decent time. Made an appointment for a couple hours later, and went to her in-call location in Colerain. She's a 37yo BBW with a friendly attitude. Gave a pretty good massage with HJ at the end. 1 hour for. 50, no upsell. My friend left a small tip voluntarily. She did make it clear that nothing else was on the menu besides HJ, and that's why she keeps her rate low.

Pretty good time for the money, but nothing special.

513-xxx-7953

Jlerg500
01-28-10, 16:36
My friend has seen Nicole several times since the summer. She's been posting in the therapeutic section of CL and BP for quite a while, but my friend never saw any reviews. He decided to try her out, and got an excellent massage,. 75 for an hour. The first couple visits, all he got was a nice massage with a little teasing, but no extras. After the first couple visits he got a nice HJ at the end, with her top pulled down. She's a black girl in her 20's, a little on the chubby side but not a BBW. Very polite and no up-sell. Pretty sure HJ is the only thing on the menu, but the excellent massage makes it worth repeat visits.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensational_massage_female_therapist_relaxation_expert_cincinnati_in_call_out_call_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1647831

513-xxx-1222

Jlerg500
01-29-10, 08:50
My friend has seen Lizz on the west side twice. First time was a couple years ago, he got an excellent massage with no extras except a goodbye hug. Second visit was a few months ago, and got an excellent massage with HJ, no upsell. Doubt anything else is on the menu. He saw somebody referred to her as a BBW, which he thinks is inaccurate. She has a pretty good body for being in her late 30's. Only complaint is she's so damn hard to get a hold of.

My friend said he will definitely repeat if he can ever get a hold of her again. He might try later today.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage_by_lizz/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1223658

513-xxx-9828

Jlerg500
01-29-10, 08:52
My friend saw Teresa AKA JeepGirl several times in 2009. He read reviews that she gave HJ's but my friend never got one. Decent massage on each visit, but nothing else. Eventually he gave up and decided to stop wasting his money.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need_to_melt_the_stress_or_inches_away_specials_i_am_the_one_to_help_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=982369

859-xxx-5657

Jlerg500
01-29-10, 09:12
Sorry, my friend can't remember her name, but he saw her last year after reading a review on here describing her as a "grandma. " Well, my friend thought maybe she was one of those "sexy" older ladies, and decided to make a visit because the price was so low. He was greeted at the door by a friendly lady, probably in her 60's, but absolutely nothing sexy about her. My friend said she looked like someone you would see writing a check in the checkout line at KMart. Definitely not someone you would expect to be giving HJs on Craigslist. To make things worse, the massage itself was awful. On the flip she actually gave a great HJ, but it was hard to enjoy it considering the source.

Her ad is always in CityBeat and sometimes on CL or BP.

513-xxx-0278

Mrasse17
01-30-10, 01:47
My friend saw Teresa AKA JeepGirl several times in 2009. He read reviews that she gave HJ's but my friend never got one. Decent massage on each visit, but nothing else. Eventually he gave up and decided to stop wasting his money.I think this well dried up.

My friend was disappointed twice on the flip with her.

The massage was good, just not "complete".

He moved on to greener pastures!

Member #4514
01-30-10, 08:21
I saw Teresa several times in 2006-2009 with a HR every time along with some touching. I never tried to take it further but pretty sure I could have. I saw her again in November, the first time in a year probably and absolutely no services were available. Not sure what happened, but she's pretty legit now.

Stimulus
01-30-10, 17:26
My friend saw Teresa AKA JeepGirl several times in 2009. He read reviews that she gave HJ's but my friend never got one. Decent massage on each visit, but nothing else. Eventually he gave up and decided to stop wasting his money.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need_to_melt_the_stress_or_inches_away_specials_i_am_the_one_to_help_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=982369

859-xxx-5657

I saw JeepGirl once in late 2008 primarily because of reviews saying she gave a pretty good HJ. I got nothing even though I inquired as to whether more was available. When I told her I read reviews saying she did extras she said you can't believe everything you read.

Still, I believe a HJ might be available if she felt more comfortable with me. She struck me a very cautious. I might try her again sometime.

Member #3974
01-30-10, 19:20
Every time I seen Teresa there were extras. She is a tad cautious but from the get go I got extras. Even to to touch and feel her. Everytime I went for extras, I felt she needed a bath.

I saw JeepGirl once in late 2008 primarily because of reviews saying she gave a pretty good HJ. I got nothing even though I inquired as to whether more was available. When I told her I read reviews saying she did extras she said you can't believe everything you read.

Still, I believe a HJ might be available if she felt more comfortable with me. She struck me a very cautious. I might try her again sometime.

Johndoe25
01-30-10, 23:26
Hi all,

I have been lurking for a few months since I moved up here from Houston, and now I can start to share. Today, I took a trip over to see Katrina and boy, was I glad I did! She has a new ad on BP up for a 4 hand with a friend of hers, new to the game, but Katrina is working her in well.

Great massage! I always try to have one "go to" contact in town when I need a good rub. She is now mine for Cincinnati.

Same thing as the other reviews, good rub with an explosive ending, BUT, the girls also could not keep their hands off each other during the rub. As she says in the ad, "They are very, very good friends". There is something to be said for people that enjoy what they do! Quite an interesting show, and apprently I was the first one to be able to experience this. $1. 0 for the hour, and a tip for them as well.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-sensual-massage-38/1648719

Happy hunting!

Cincyeast52
01-31-10, 12:16
A buddy of mine has seen Teresa a few times within the last year. Her ad and sexy pictures would lead one to believe that some extras were available. He received none.

He kept going back, thinking the "comfort level" might result in something good.

Nope.

The massage was worth nothing at all, according to him.

Better off going to a qualified LMT and getting something worthwhile.

And Teresa never gave him an hour. Always stopped at about 45 minutes.

Nice girl. Liked her. Thought she was cute.

Worth the money? Hardly.

Homonger
02-01-10, 11:26
Do you care to comment on Katrina's friend? Looks, skills.

I have seen Katrina, but now I wanna go back to see her and the new friend.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I have been lurking for a few months since I moved up here from Houston, and now I can start to share. Today, I took a trip over to see Katrina and boy, was I glad I did! She has a new ad on BP up for a 4 hand with a friend of hers, new to the game, but Katrina is working her in well.

Great massage! I always try to have one "go to" contact in town when I need a good rub. She is now mine for Cincinnati.

Same thing as the other reviews, good rub with an explosive ending, BUT, the girls also could not keep their hands off each other during the rub. As she says in the ad, "They are very, very good friends". There is something to be said for people that enjoy what they do! Quite an interesting show, and apprently I was the first one to be able to experience this. $1. 0 for the hour, and a tip for them as well.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-sensual-massage-38/1648719

Happy hunting!

Johndoe25
02-01-10, 19:57
Do you care to comment on Katrina's friend? Looks, skills.

I have seen Katrina, but now I wanna go back to see her and the new friend.

Thanks.Sure, I can comment. She is tall, blond, perky breasts, large B-small C, nice junk in the trunk. Early to mid 30's. She needs to learn more on massage technique, but with Kat as her teacher, that will come. She is friendly and playful, but Kat is in charge the whole time.

Hope that helps,

JD

Jlerg500
02-02-10, 15:05
My friend saw Lizz again the other day. Probably the best legit massage he's ever had, except this time nothing extra. But he didn't really make his needs known, and she didn't seem to remember him from his last visit. Either way the massage alone is well worth the. 50

Jlerg500
02-02-10, 15:10
Anyone seen this girl before?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/thp/1580025931.html

From her ad/picture, it sounds like extras would be available. But Google her phone number and you'll find her website that gives a warning to anyone looking for more than a massage.

http://renewmassage.org/index.html

I might TOFTT if nobody else has.

Johndoe25
02-02-10, 20:19
Hi guys,

Next report on a therapist I tried out a while back. She runs an ad every so often on BP. Here is her latest one:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-i-would-luv-2-be-your-addiction/1739643

Others have had her pics. Not bad looking, little chunky, but good knockers. Location in Middletown is a bit hard to get to, even with GPS. Had to find an alley to park in, and then was directed to what looked like a large shed in the back yard. There she was, with a hide-a-bed all set up and ready.

She talked about how she doesn't advertise much, but it being winter and most of her client base was away, she was using BP. Well, we discussed donations, I went with 45 min. She asks for it up front, and I make the decision to pay it. Mistake 1! She then whips out a timer and sets it up, THEN has me get undressed. Had a discussion about that, and she re-sets it.

The massage was below average, to say the least. She can paint a pretty picture, but the deed just didn't live up to the hype. Now, I don't mind discussion during a session, but I don't need to hear about your problems, and if I quit responding, maybe you should take the hint!

So, all of a sudden, the timer goes off. That's it, time to go. Guess she saw the look on my face, and said that more is available with more visits. Well, no more visits from me. If you want me to come back, offer a preview of things to come, or at least a good massage. I will invest the time if it makes sense. Not her, one and done for me.

Steer clear guys, not worth the drive or money!

Stay safe,

Johndoe

Ezenuf
02-03-10, 00:49
Way to toftt!

But to be honest dude, you got more than you bargained for,,,
I believe you been fucked!

truthfully though thanks,

ez

Member #3974
02-03-10, 10:22
Last summer i seen her probably 5 times. You undress to your level, she stays dressed. There is nothing extra i can assure you. I have a knack of gettin extras, and other than having her talked into doin a massage in a thong, nothing extra was there. But i will say that the massage is outstanding, best money i ever spent on an actual massage. There is however, no "accidental" touching. To me the "accidental touching" sometimes is better than the ending..So basically, if you want more than a massage move on. happy hunting!

From her ad/picture, it sounds like extras would be available. But Google her phone number and you'll find her website that gives a warning to anyone looking for more than a massage.

Bucks9297
02-03-10, 10:27

Heard from other Seniors that there's a possibility of more on the menu but she's shy. I've not experienced her first hand yet but would appreciate what you discover cuz I've been eyeing her. PM if you TOFTT!

thanks.

Pictraders69
02-03-10, 10:49
Heard from other Seniors that there's a possibility of more on the menu but she's shy. I've not experienced her first hand yet but would appreciate what you discover cuz I've been eyeing her. PM if you TOFTT!

thanks.

I've seen her only once, a few months ago. She definately seemed shy, but I felt that there may be some future potential? I was able to upgrade from the standard 65 massage and was happy when I left, but additional services at that time were limited and the total cost was more than I had hoped. I've heard recently that she may be a little more relaxed than she was then, but nothing close to Callie or Sara quality. I too, would appreciate a pm about any recent experience with her? She's very easy on the eyes and with a little coaching, she could be a real gem.

Resipsaloquito
02-03-10, 11:41

I might TOFTT if nobody else has.Massage only the few times I've seen her.

But a good massage.

Ezenuf
02-03-10, 16:32
Agree with picstrader! Very nice looking, built about a 8 body and face, (not sw scale, escort scale), would be a great time fs,lol. But got pretty much the same service, left with a smile not a grin!

It's never
ez

Jlerg500
02-03-10, 18:16
Last summer i seen her probably 5 times. You undress to your level, she stays dressed. There is nothing extra i can assure you. I have a knack of gettin extras, and other than having her talked into doin a massage in a thong, nothing extra was there. But i will say that the massage is outstanding, best money i ever spent on an actual massage. There is however, no "accidental" touching. To me the "accidental touching" sometimes is better than the ending..So basically, if you want more than a massage move on. happy hunting!
Haha, I completely agree about the accidental touching. And then trying to figure out whether it was truly accidental or not. If you haven't seen her yet, you'd love Nicole. I posted a review of her recently.

I'll probably give Jani a try eventually, I'll update when/if I do.

Member #5734
02-03-10, 18:28
Hi guys,

Next report on a therapist I tried out a while back. She runs an ad every so often on BP. Here is her latest one:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-i-would-luv-2-be-your-addiction/1739643

Others have had her pics. Not bad looking, little chunky, but good knockers. Location in Middletown is a bit hard to get to, even with GPS. Had to find an alley to park in, and then was directed to what looked like a large shed in the back yard. There she was, with a hide-a-bed all set up and ready.

She talked about how she doesn't advertise much, but it being winter and most of her client base was away, she was using BP. Well, we discussed donations, I went with 45 min. She asks for it up front, and I make the decision to pay it. Mistake 1! She then whips out a timer and sets it up, THEN has me get undressed. Had a discussion about that, and she re-sets it.

The massage was below average, to say the least. She can paint a pretty picture, but the deed just didn't live up to the hype. Now, I don't mind discussion during a session, but I don't need to hear about your problems, and if I quit responding, maybe you should take the hint!

So, all of a sudden, the timer goes off. That's it, time to go. Guess she saw the look on my face, and said that more is available with more visits. Well, no more visits from me. If you want me to come back, offer a preview of things to come, or at least a good massage. I will invest the time if it makes sense. Not her, one and done for me.

Steer clear guys, not worth the drive or money!

Stay safe,

JohndoeI agree with much of the description provided by John Doe. Friend on mine was provided with a HE, menu seemed to offer him more, Russian, DFK. She has a unique body, huge rack and she is also a professional wrestler. You can catch her matches in Middletown, she said that they have an event a couple of times a year. Pleasant personality but her "jack shack" is an old metal shipping container

Bcb731
02-03-10, 18:38
Left message for her wanting to make appt., and she never called back.

What type of place does she work out of?

Agree with picstrader! Very nice looking, built about a 8 body and face, (not sw scale, escort scale), would be a great time fs,lol. But got pretty much the same service, left with a smile not a grin!

It's never.

ez

Maccincy
02-04-10, 07:45
Last summer I seen her probably 5 times. You undress to your level, she stays dressed. There is nothing extra I can assure you. I have a knack of gettin extras, and other than having her talked into doing a massage in a thong, nothing extra was there. But I will say that the massage is outstanding, best money I ever spent on an actual massage. There is however, no "accidental" touching. To me the "accidental touching" sometimes is better than the ending. So basically, if you want more than a massage move on. Happy hunting!So, couple follow up questions if you don't mind my asking:

- Does she not put a towel over you?

- Does she at least allow you to self serve yourself on the flip at the end while she's in the room?

I find that with an attractive woman (which she is) that being able to do the two things above is still somewhat enjoyable. I know this is a situation of "to each their own".

Cincy
02-04-10, 09:31
I saw Jeepgirl a few times back 08. The first time was over the top for RT visit. Not FS but more than just a "hey how ya' doing'" and a handshake.

After that it was little more "closed" but still happy in the end. The enthusiasm seemed to diminish so I quit going to her.

859-xxx-5657

Resipsaloquito
02-04-10, 14:51
So, couple follow up questions if you don't mind my asking:

- Does she not put a towel over you?

- Does she at least allow you to self serve yourself on the flip at the end while she's in the room?

I find that with an attractive woman (which she is) that being able to do the two things above is still somewhat enjoyable. I know this is a situation of "to each their own".She actually uses a sheet type draping and starts working with you lying on your back.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect that the beginning of a self-service would not be met kindly.

To the person who asked about location. Its in an office, surrounded by other small offices, including other massage therapists. I believe there is a dental office or a pediatrician's office as the primary tenant. Its in the Landen area.

SnoMan
02-04-10, 21:55

It's never.

EZI see there is another massage business at the same address (probably different suite) called Alliance Healing Center. Are these two different business?

Ezenuf
02-05-10, 09:35
If I'm not mistaken, there is another one. These are just small one room offices, hers is divided by a hanging drape.

As stated before this is one where ymmv.

But, I doubt if ever there would be more than a very professional hand shake.

Again, she is ez to look at!
ez

Resipsaloquito
02-05-10, 09:38
I see there is another massage business at the same address (probably different suite) called Alliance Healing Center. Are these two different business?There are three different and distinct massage businesses at this location as well as other small businesses, including a dental office or pediatrician's office as the primary tenant.

Big Dik Daddy
02-05-10, 14:11
A friend of mine has seen Mizz Lizz twice in the past 3 weeks and without asking, just subtle hints, has left happy both times.

Bucks9297
02-06-10, 00:38
A friend of mine has seen Mizz Lizz twice in the past 3 weeks and without asking, just subtle hints, has left happy both times.
Guys,
I don't get how Miss Lizz can get you guys to finish happy. Her pics are more spooky than sexy!

She scares me but doesn't turn me on at all!!!

Jlerg500
02-06-10, 03:29
Guys,
I don't get how Miss Lizz can get you guys to finish happy. Her pics are more spooky than sexy!

She scares me but doesn't turn me on at all!!!
Ha, to each his own I guess. Personally, I think Lizz is sexy as hell, and has a great personality.

Big Dik Daddy - did your friend get Lizz to take off any clothes?