PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61

Amp Man 8
08-14-17, 18:41
What's worse than LE in this situation?Someone who may get mad if he tips for a HE but then cannot perform for whatever reason, so he tries to get his money back. Any psycho who may attempt to physically harm the girls when he is receiving an HE. Seeing how he does with a DIY helps the girls gage how he will act during a tug job.

LuvnLivn
08-14-17, 20:17
A thief. This is predominantly a cash business so they are very careful. Most, if not all, have cameras inside the main door and lobby area. And if they do get robbed, it's unlikely they'll be able to call the cops.The situation in question was about diy the first few visits "to make sure you're not LEO or worse. " I guess I didn't think a thief would get the massage and diy before robbing them but hell, maybe you're right. Thieves need to get a nut every now and then too. And why not get one while they're there? If it were me though, I wouldn't have the energy or ambition to rob them after a nut. But seriously, you're probably right. Thanks for the input.

LuvnLivn.

Top Dolla
08-15-17, 00:14
Planned on visiting an AMP close to work at lunch today. It's in a strip mall with a dry cleaner, hair salon, etc - & convenience store on the end. I pulled up and saw uniformed uncle LEO hanging out in the dry cleaner next door, and noticed a couple SUVs in the parking lot with guys in them. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but an excess of caution has served me well thus far. I got out of the car (dude in SUV was eyeballing me) and went to the convenience store for a purchase I didn't need. Then left. Message for location if you want it. Drove through again on my way home from work and it looked like business as usual, but I didn't have time to stop.This is why you park across the street, and walk an extra 100 yards. So they can't run your plates.

Dollar Bill
08-15-17, 09:23
Hey guys. I wanted to report on this AMP as I have not seen a review of them yet. This is way out on Beechmont near the Audi dealer (near I-275). Phone number is 513-388-9696.

I went a few nights ago and went in and got a massage from a very cute 28 year old Chinese woman. She looked young, had a very nice body and I was able to let my hands explore over the cloths. She kept moving my hands back to the backside and would freak out when I tried to go under the shirt. 30 minutes and little teasing. Not much. She kept pushing me to DIY but I didn't. I kept trying to get her to help me out.

When walking out, I saw another very cute girl there (looked 24 years old). Same drill almost exactly. This one said she was married and 1 kid but very slim body. I did do the DIY since I was ready to get a little relief at that point. I did hear her tell the client that she had when I was with my first one that she normally got $40 tip for a 90 min. Massage.

I think the first girl was Coco and the second one was Shiela. Sorry, I have a CRS mental issue (Can't Remember Shit).

Be safe and enjoy the life!

$Bill.

DawgPound
08-15-17, 17:41
The situation in question was about diy the first few visits "to make sure you're not LEO or worse. " I guess I didn't think a thief would get the massage and diy before robbing them but hell, maybe you're right. Thieves need to get a nut every now and then too. And why not get one while they're there? If it were me though, I wouldn't have the energy or ambition to rob them after a nut. But seriously, you're probably right. Thanks for the input.

LuvnLivn.I thought the same until I heard about a few places getting robbed after the deed. Craziness / stupidity has no limits I guess.

Hooter12
08-16-17, 10:28
Hey guys. I wanted to report on this AMP as I have not seen a review of them yet. This is way out on Beechmont near the Audi dealer (near I-275). Phone number is 513-388-9696.

I went a few nights ago and went in and got a massage from a very cute 28 year old Chinese woman. She looked young, had a very nice body and I was able to let my hands explore over the cloths. She kept moving my hands back to the backside and would freak out when I tried to go under the shirt. 30 minutes and little teasing. Not much. She kept pushing me to DIY but I didn't. I kept trying to get her to help me out.

When walking out, I saw another very cute girl there (looked 24 years old). Same drill almost exactly. This one said she was married and 1 kid but very slim body. I did do the DIY since I was ready to get a little relief at that point. I did hear her tell the client that she had when I was with my first one that she normally got $40 tip for a 90 min. Massage.

I think the first girl was Coco and the second one was Shiela. Sorry, I have a CRS mental issue (Can't Remember Shit).

Be safe and enjoy the life!

$Bill.Its been reviewed a whole bunch of times. Extras used to be available there from a couple of the girls. Those girls are no longer there and now its not likely to receive extras. And if so happen that it is, its not wise to announce it.

NotYourAverage
08-16-17, 16:52
It looks like the Ming Spa on Stevenson Road in Erlanger is now closed. I noticed the "open" sign gone a few days ago, and now the business sign is no longer on the building. I thought I would share this information so nobody wastes their time going there.

On another note, I recently visited Wendy, who was previously at the parlor in Burlington, at the newly reopened parlor on Turfway Road. It is in the same strip as the Indian restaurant and Subway, across from the Shell station. Once again, an excellent massage!!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-relaxing-asian-massage/23490306

Bill Fanta
08-18-17, 13:13
It looks like the Ming Spa on Stevenson Road in Erlanger is now closed. I noticed the "open" sign gone a few days ago, and now the business sign is no longer on the building. I thought I would share this information so nobody wastes their time going there.

On another note, I recently visited Wendy, who was previously at the parlor in Burlington, at the newly reopened parlor on Turfway Road. It is in the same strip as the Indian restaurant and Subway, across from the Shell station. Once again, an excellent massage!!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-relaxing-asian-massage/23490306I went there 3-4 times and while not always the happiest of endings, it was always at least a pretty happy ending. The two who I saw there were Lisa and Ada. I'd be interested in learning where they went if anyone has info on that. I have also seen Wendy a couple of times for a good massage and DIY. Thanks for this information!

Elastic
08-19-17, 11:47
I read the reports about it possibly being under investigation. Drove by there the other day and pulled into Keystone plaza across the street and parked for a few minutes. There was a woman in a plain sedan parked immediately facing Relax spa. She appeared to be on the phone so I wasn't sure if it was just a coincidence or if she was keeping an eye on the place. She sat there for about 15 minutes after I had arrived before she pulled out and left. She didn't notice me watching her, but I also did not see anyone walk inside the spa either. Bear in mind it was the middle of the day during the week.

Anyway, it was probably nothing, but it made me nervous so I left. Stay safe and be careful out there.

TrevorSwing303
08-19-17, 12:10
Has anyone been to the massage place next to Advance Auto parts in Amelia? If so could you share details? I have only found one review on here for it.

PromoMan
08-19-17, 17:11
Does anyone have any information about Willow AMP on main st in Florence. The last week or so the open light has been off. Is it closed, on vacation busted.

Thanks.

GiDaddy
08-20-17, 08:08
Tried out AMP on Harrison. Only one woman working there so I had to wait 15 min. In her 40's about 5 in scale of 10. Massage was ok but no teasing and no hint of extras. Kept saying only massage. Frustrating thing was that every time there was a noise outside she would stop the massage and peak out the window. After the session she kept asking for a tip. I looked at her in the eyes and said "No happy no tippy! Probably pissed her off LOL. I wasn't planning on coming back so I didn't care.

Nothing more annoying than AMP girl continuously asking for tips when she knows she didn't deliver what you wanted. Now that I think about it all the great AMP girls I've had in the past never even asked for a tip even for FS. Of course afterwards I would tip accordingly.

Anyways that place was a no go.

PromoMan
08-20-17, 12:01
Tried out AMP on Harrison. Only one woman working there so I had to wait 15 min. In her 40's about 5 in scale of 10. Massage was ok but no teasing and no hint of extras. Kept saying only massage. Frustrating thing was that every time there was a noise outside she would stop the massage and peak out the window. After the session she kept asking for a tip. I looked at her in the eyes and said "No happy no tippy! Probably pissed her off LOL. I wasn't planning on coming back so I didn't care.

Nothing more annoying than AMP girl continuously asking for tips when she knows she didn't deliver what you wanted. Now that I think about it all the great AMP girls I've had in the past never even asked for a tip even for FS. Of course afterwards I would tip accordingly.

Anyways that place was a no go.Witch one on Harrison their is 3 of them cheviot dent, and one past I 74.

GiDaddy
08-20-17, 16:48
Witch one on Harrison their is 3 of them cheviot dent, and one past I 74.I think the place was called Lili's.

Amp Man 8
08-20-17, 20:47
I have seen Vivian at Relax in Blue Ash several times before and always got an excellent massage and nothing more. She always seemed a little overly reserved. I was there last Wednesday and she seemed to be a little more forward. Again I received an excellent massage but this time there were a couple of brushes of the boys which were sort of on the line between accidental and an actual tease. It was probably accidental because there still were no extras. I decided to go back after bowling Saturday night, near their closing time, to see if it was accidental. One of the older ladies said that Vivian was busy for the rest of the night and to come back today. I went back today at around 1:00 and was told that Vivian no longer worked there but the replacement girl was just as good but she was busy and that I should come back around 2:00. I figured screw it and hit up Joyce at the Well-being Massage House. No hint of extras but better than average massage. Damn I'm going to miss Vivian.

Does anybody know if Vivian has just been moved to another AMP? She was the only girl who knew how to loosen up all of my back muscles. PM me if you don't want to advertise her new location to the rest of the board. If anybody has tried out the new girl, how was she?

Deadbeat
08-20-17, 23:31

Anyways that place was a no go.I guess it all depends on timing.

Just got out if there, was the last customer.

Young girl did excellent light touch massage.

Lots of teasing from very beginning. Left with a smile. Didn't ask for tip, but I offerred.

Slim Shady69
08-21-17, 08:35
I stopped in a few days ago for the first time in months. I had not seen this girl before. She was mid-forties, slim and looks were about a 6. The place has not changed. Pretty good massage but minimal teasing. No touching. DIY offered which I declined. I won't return anytime soon. SS.

Florence Guy
08-21-17, 10:40
So my friend decided to contact the lady giving nude massages in Covington. This is what he said: "Texted her at 9 am and was given address. Showed up at 9:40 and when door opened, I entered a small older townhouse. Living room seemed small and too much furniture. Small bed in corner for massages. Lady introduced herself as Leah. She is older than her pics. Slim but not very attractive. Massage was not a massage at all. Just an application of lotion with little pressure. When I turned over, she immediately began her BBBJ after taking her teeth out. Experience was less than average and lasted only a few minutes. I was out the door by 10. If someone wants a quick BBBJCIM with little time or erotic play, I guess that is the place to go. I will not repeat.

Observant
08-21-17, 14:02
I decided to back after a year after reading a review. Older lady. Good massage.

On flip, asked for HJ, she mocked complained about boss etc. I took her hand. Left happy.

Older lady.

Funny thing is she did not ask for tip but I gave her. 4.

The lady was not my cup of tea but might hit it if in a rush and bored.

Ob.

Observant
08-21-17, 14:06
As reported by me and others, this place has been good to me.

Middle aged girl. Good body and skills.

Sky is the limit if you want to spend the amount. I usually leave with. 6 that gets me topless and happy.

This place might die soon with all the options being offered. Also, there was an office opposite and once I was there, there were a group of ladies staring at me.

Usually these are the morally upstanding group that would report a place.

Have fun while you can.

Ob.

PrivateMonger
08-21-17, 21:22
I have seen Vivian at Relax in Blue Ash several times before and always got an excellent massage and nothing more. She always seemed a little overly reserved. I was there last Wednesday and she seemed to be a little more forward. Again I received an excellent massage but this time there were a couple of brushes of the boys which were sort of on the line between accidental and an actual tease. It was probably accidental because there still were no extras. I decided to go back after bowling Saturday night, near their closing time, to see if it was accidental. One of the older ladies said that Vivian was busy for the rest of the night and to come back today. I went back today at around 1:00 and was told that Vivian no longer worked there but the replacement girl was just as good but she was busy and that I should come back around 2:00. I figured screw it and hit up Joyce at the Well-being Massage House. No hint of extras but better than average massage. Damn I'm going to miss Vivian.

Does anybody know if Vivian has just been moved to another AMP? She was the only girl who knew how to loosen up all of my back muscles. PM me if you don't want to advertise her new location to the rest of the board. If anybody has tried out the new girl, how was she?I can confirm Vivien is no longer working at Relax or any other AMP. She's now back at school. Bummer.

Golden3
08-24-17, 17:28
Saw Katie at 405. I called when I was about 10 minutes from the place and specifically asked to see her. I had to wait a few minutes when I got there, but it was worth it. Each time I see her, she is more enthusiastic.

Filmbyter
08-24-17, 18:02
Help is much appreciated.

Saw Katie at 405. I called when I was about 10 minutes from the place and specifically asked to see her. I had to wait a few minutes when I got there, but it was worth it. Each time I see her, she is more enthusiastic.

CandyMan890
08-24-17, 18:08
Help is much appreciated.It's 405 Loveland Madeira road.

RockMyCock
08-24-17, 21:39
I can confirm Vivien is no longer working at Relax or any other AMP. She's now back at school. Bummer.That sucks! She gave amazing massages and always helped me with extra knots under my shoulder blades. Damn. I hope she comes back soon.

Bill Fanta
08-25-17, 15:51
Does anyone have any information about Willow AMP on main st in Florence. The last week or so the open light has been off. Is it closed, on vacation busted.

Thanks.The sign was not on and it looked closed when I drove by at 2:30 PM this afternoon.

Bill Fanta
08-25-17, 18:14
It looks like Willow AMP in NKY may be closed. I had a negative experience the one time I went there and I don't recall reading anything very positive about it, so I doubt it will be missed.

Then I went by Burlington Pike in NKY. I had seen Wendy there a couple of times where the massage was good but only DIY was offered. Wendy is now at an AMP on Turfway Road. (7117). The new lady at is older than Wendy, heavier than Wendy, and not as attractive as Wendy. Since I don't think the place has changed ownership, there was no reason to think the service would be any different. Still, I was going to give it a shot and arrived there about 1:30 PM. She looked at the clock on the wall and seemed to be doing some laborious higher math as it took her about 15 seconds to finally say, "I'm busy now, you could come back at 3:00. " So I went to Turfway to see Wendy.

As before, Wendy gives a very pleasant rub down. I knew from two previous experiences with her that DIY was probably all I could hope for, but on the flip, I decided to see how she would react if I pressed the issue a bit. When I offered a bigger tip if she would finish the job, she smiled said, "I'm shy" and "You do it. " She did seem to waver slightly when I increased the tip offer, but in the end her "shyness" prevailed. Roaming was allowed and her assistance was very good.

PromoMan
08-26-17, 08:22
It looks like Willow AMP in NKY may be closed. I had a negative experience the one time I went there and I don't recall reading anything very positive about it, so I doubt it will be missed..I have been to see the new at Burlington pk OK massage but not as good as Wendy or as cute. Have been going to turfway. The last two times I have seen a lady manes Anne good massage, Wendy is still-my favorite. L little teasing a little roaming. And a little assisting. Every time I tell her she is very cute her response is " I know". Smart lady just enough to keep it interesting.

Just wondering is Burlington and turfway are owned by the same person. They look the same from the outside.

Saw Goodman
08-26-17, 14:31
After reading the positive reviews on the Middletown AMP I had to see for myself. Though expensive the menu is extensive. I opted for BoB massage fully nude. Therapist was attractive early 30's spinner. HJ excellent. Extremely friendly responsive to touching very responsive. Aims to please and I left very relaxed. Get there while you can.

GiDaddy
08-26-17, 21:31
I had to check out this place after all the reviews I saw. Checked out the ad first and called to book last minute appointment at closing time. It said no blocked numbers but I called with blocked number anyways and they picked up. Let me just say this place rivaled some of the big city AMPs I've been to like LA, Detroit, NY, and Toronto. It's a first time I've been to AMP like this in Ohio. Menu was wide open. If you're willing to let the benjamins rain you can pretty much get anything you want here. I've only seen one girl but just from her vibe I could tell the whole shop was as such. And the girls were younger and better looking than your typical AMPs in the area. I'm not going into too much details but like everyone stated get there before it's too late!

I had bad experience at the last AMP I visited in Cincy but this was will worth the drive up to Middletown.

P.S.: Has anyone here ever been to AMP in Canada? All the ones I've been to in Toronto area had multiple surveillance camera monitors right next to your bed. So we were able to see everyone outside of the shop and inside waiting room. I thought it was pretty cool setup and I guess that's normal to do in Canada LOL. I was there for 2 weeks last year, US dollar to Canadian dollar exchange rate was great, and I made that Canadian dollar rain like a mofo.

Stream60
08-27-17, 22:57
Can someone give me the address of the AMP on Briel Rd or give me a link to the add? I can not find it on BP. Thanks.

Roboguy
08-28-17, 07:59
Can someone give me the address of the AMP on Briel Rd or give me a link to the add? I can not find it on BP. Thanks.http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-arrival-today-4-super-cuties-on-their-20s-dont-miss-first-time-in-town-real-pic/35580536

Workie
08-28-17, 09:13
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-arrival-today-4-super-cuties-on-their-20s-dont-miss-first-time-in-town-real-pic/35580536All of these posts about this place will more than likely get the attention of Middletowns LEO. Probably after they all take turns visiting it will no longer be. LOL Enjoy while there is still time.

PromoMan
08-28-17, 16:55
All of these posts about this place will more than likely get the attention of Middletowns LEO. Probably after they all take turns visiting it will no longer be. LOL Enjoy while there is still time.Two lines of thought. One the posts could be somewhat embellished. And could have a negative affect on business who would want to go if at any time LEO could show up. Two if LEO is busy checking it they won't have time at other places. Just a thought' or have fun while it lasts.

CincyHobbist
08-28-17, 20:36
I was in that area today and decided to stop off at the Penn Station and watch the surroundings.

There has been a Silver truck parked in various parking spots over the last few week near the road. No one has been in it when I have been by there. Today it was backed into a spot directly across from the AMP.

From taking a quick walk through the strip mall, it doesn't appear that there is any surveillance in any of the store fronts or the roof line. All of the vacant store fronts are wide open with no window coverings. There appears to be no surveillance equipment in them. There hasn't been anyone sitting in an idling vehicle when I have been through there since the 1st report of the BIG BROTHER watching.

That being said it appears traffic to the girls is way down! Usually just 1 car and a few times none in the lot.

Stay safe!

Observant
08-29-17, 10:13
Like everyone, I have been scouring AMP's for a while. Been lucky. But, making the best of what is there. Folks ask if there is a place with models, FS ETC.

While cincy is not the place and might never be. There is an option if you are up for an adventure.

Book a cheap flight to NY. You can fly out in the AM and be back the same day. Plan well and you get away with 125 USD round trip.

Check this place out.

https://templeofbliss.com/

Everything you have thought about? It is here.

My ATF is an upcoming supporting actress and an art school student.

Now these people are serious. They will ask for your LinkedIn profile and I think they should. The girls and ladies there are very serious about privacy and security.

I travel 2-3 times a year because it is worth it.

They have another location in SF but not cheap to fly there.

Just food for thought.

Ob.

PrivateMonger
08-29-17, 10:16
I was in that area today and decided to stop off at the Penn Station and watch the surroundings.

There has been a Silver truck parked in various parking spots over the last few week near the road. No one has been in it when I have been by there. Today it was backed into a spot directly across from the AMP.

From taking a quick walk through the strip mall, it doesn't appear that there is any surveillance in any of the store fronts or the roof line. All of the vacant store fronts are wide open with no window coverings. There appears to be no surveillance equipment in them. There hasn't been anyone sitting in an idling vehicle when I have been through there since the 1st report of the BIG BROTHER watching.

That being said it appears traffic to the girls is way down! Usually just 1 car and a few times none in the lot.

Stay safe!Indeed traffic is down. I drive by it daily. I think the road construction is not helping them, and their 'star' (in my opinion) has left them (Vivien) so they must be feeling the pain.

PrivateMonger
08-29-17, 10:18
Two lines of thought. One the posts could be somewhat embellished. And could have a negative affect on business who would want to go if at any time LEO could show up. Two if LEO is busy checking it they won't have time at other places. Just a thought' or have fun while it lasts.Basic HE at Briel yesterday, after a 'decent' massage, but I do feel like more could be at play on further visits. I do believe the postings were embellished, unless they were repeat visits.

Observant
08-29-17, 10:18
Two lines of thought. One the posts could be somewhat embellished. And could have a negative affect on business who would want to go if at any time LEO could show up. Two if LEO is busy checking it they won't have time at other places. Just a thought' or have fun while it lasts.I might have started the fire on this one. I ended up there by mistake. Had read one post claiming it was a legit place. Boy! Was in for a shock.

The reason I don't care a lot of advertising is that these places are all about providers. 2 of my favorite AMP's in the past went downhill when providers switched. And I think most of these places rotate them in 3-4 months.

They will be gone one day or the other. I want folks to have fun while they can. I have always had luck at AMP's so I like the rush of trying and converting new ones.

Ob.

Observant
08-29-17, 10:23
Planned on visiting an AMP close to work at lunch today. It's in a strip mall with a dry cleaner, hair salon, etc - & convenience store on the end. I pulled up and saw uniformed uncle LEO hanging out in the dry cleaner next door, and noticed a couple SUVs in the parking lot with guys in them. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but an excess of caution has served me well thus far. I got out of the car (dude in SUV was eyeballing me) and went to the convenience store for a purchase I didn't need. Then left. Message for location if you want it. Drove through again on my way home from work and it looked like business as usual, but I didn't have time to stop.If this is 747. Then don't be worried. That strip mall is always busy and have seen cops there too. Probably because it is a busy intersection. I have said hello to them while walking in. 😀.

If this is the same location the another alternative would be to park at Kroger or the strip mall next to it with a florist and Chinese restaurant.

Ob.

Observant
08-29-17, 10:27
Visited the "New Oriental Massage" in West Chester today over lunch break. It's in the strip mall on 747 just across Smith Road from the Kroger. It has the advantage of being close to my work. Nice clean place with actual private rooms, with real doors. Too many places have curtains for doors and walls that don't go all the way up to the ceiling. I could hear that there was someone else there, but not well enough to know what they were doing, or not doing.

Greeted by a nice lady who seemed to be in her 40's. Said her name was Lucy. Since I was on my lunch break, I just did the half hour. She said it was 45 for the half hour, and this is the first place I've been that didn't collect that up front. Paid after. Also tipped after. Slight language barrier, but not a problem.

I never cover with the towel, and she didn't put it on me either. Face down, one of the better actual massages I've had. After 15-20 minutes she asked if I wanted to roll over. Of course I did. She offered the towel and I declined. Face up the massage was just a light touch caress, and a little teasing. After a few minutes she asked if I wanted to DIY. I pointed to myself and shook my head no. She pointed to herself and I nodded. She asked 'tip?' and I replied. All happy. When done she pointed to her mouth and said 'next time. ' Wound up tipping. 4.

On my way out I got a look at the other girl on duty, who was younger and average looking. While getting in my car I noticed two other Asian girls going in. One middle aged and the other a young hottie.

I'll be going back.Take this with a grain of salt but I think the hotties there are from the hair salon next door.

In general, I wish hair stylists would become MT's. There are a lot of hot ones there. I keep trying to talk my stylist in becoming a a MT. 😇.

Ob.

PromoMan
08-29-17, 16:08
Visited a few places in Florence. The rooms have weird collared lights a red. One and another has a yellow one. Are thesis to block a camera from getting a look at the activities should some one be able to get one in the room.

Amp Man 8
08-29-17, 19:12
Visited a few places in Florence. The rooms have weird collared lights a red. One and another has a yellow one. Are thesis to block a camera from getting a look at the activities should some one be able to get one in the room.It could be but it is probably there to keep the lighting dim. Dim lights are more relaxing than bright lights.

Another thing is that the music is designed to keep audio bugs from working. A friend of mine who is related to an AMP owner and I attempted to use a bug at her request to find out what sort of relaxing music made the bug worthless. It turns out that music that contained Asian Flutes really screwed up the recordings to the point that you couldn't understand what was being said.

Amp Man 8
08-29-17, 19:23
I might have started the fire on this one. I ended up there by mistake. Had read one post claiming it was a legit place. Boy! Was in for a shock.

The reason I don't care a lot of advertising is that these places are all about providers. 2 of my favorite AMP's in the past went downhill when providers switched. And I think most of these places rotate them in 3-4 months.

They will be gone one day or the other. I want folks to have fun while they can. I have always had luck at AMP's so I like the rush of trying and converting new ones.

Ob.There are two main reasons that girls get rotated out. The first is that they want to go home. After working 12 hour days, 7 days a week for several months, the girls need a break. Usually they live in another state and work here because there is less chance of them meeting someone from their home visiting an AMP in this area. A lot of them get burned out after one or two stints at an AMP and leave the massage business completely.

The second reason that they get rotated out is because they get too popular and the AMP owner gets worried about the attention that they are bringing to the establishment. So they enjoy the notoriety for a little while and make a lot of money, and then the girl is gone before problems begin popping up.

CincyPoker
08-29-17, 20:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

KYTavern12
08-29-17, 22:35
Eight PM appt setup this evening. Haven't seen suite # listed in ads or on here, but it's the door at the bottom of the stairs. Met by a cute plump 6/10 young gal with loose shirt and cut off jean shorts. She escorted me to room where I asked for the shower before. Wish I had brought my gym sandals cause it's nasty. Quickly washed and back to the room. Same gal who greeted started massage. Pretty basic unit she climbed on the table and really dug in. Roaming on legs allowed throughout. Wiped down and gave a 2 minute tease. Flipped and straight to a HE. Offered to get her more comfortable and UTC but she wasn't game. Heard good things but maybe I drew a dud.

PromoMan
08-30-17, 15:56
It could be but it is probably there to keep the lighting dim. Dim lights are more relaxing than bright lights.

Another thing is that the music is designed to keep audio bugs from working. A friend of mine who is related to an AMP owner and I attempted to use a bug at her request to find out what sort of relaxing music made the bug worthless. It turns out that music that contained Asian Flutes really screwed up the recordings to the point that you couldn't understand what was being said.Thanks the one soft lights are more relaxing, one place I visited had a red light that was more like when Kenny rogers chicken moved in next to Kramer's apartment.

PrivateMonger
08-31-17, 10:40
Eight PM appt setup this evening. Haven't seen suite # listed in ads or on here, but it's the door at the bottom of the stairs. Met by a cute plump 6/10 young gal with loose shirt and cut off jean shorts. She escorted me to room where I asked for the shower before. Wish I had brought my gym sandals cause it's nasty. Quickly washed and back to the room. Same gal who greeted started massage. Pretty basic unit she climbed on the table and really dug in. Roaming on legs allowed throughout. Wiped down and gave a 2 minute tease. Flipped and straight to a HE. Offered to get her more comfortable and UTC but she wasn't game. Heard good things but maybe I drew a dud.Amy. Same experience here. Maybe with repeat visits.

Sala Mander
09-03-17, 14:28
Been there couple of times and HJ is the sky.

Have read how some mongers get the Royal treatment, not me.

Still very enjoyable massage.

Can not remember the name but mid 30's, fairly slim and good looking girl.

Cheers.

Stream60
09-03-17, 18:41
Not sure why you guys were limited to HJ here. I visited the place Friday for the first time. Not going to go into details you can PM me if you like. The women I saw at the place were very young and attractive. Way to overpriced was shorted 30 minutes to boot. I will not repeat.

RockMyCock
09-03-17, 20:23
Anyone got any updates on this place? Last I heard LEO was watching but no one has confirmed. I want to go as Vivien did the best massage on my back I've ever had and totally got the awful knots I had under my shoulder blades. Just want to know if this place is safe or not.

CuriousGuyMke
09-04-17, 18:58
Anyone got any updates on this place? Last I heard LEO was watching but no one has confirmed. I want to go as Vivien did the best massage on my back I've ever had and totally got the awful knots I had under my shoulder blades. Just want to know if this place is safe or not.Was actually thinking of heading over there tonight and wondering if it was worth a trip.

TalentedMan
09-04-17, 19:48
All of these posts about this place will more than likely get the attention of Middletowns LEO. Probably after they all take turns visiting it will no longer be. LOL Enjoy while there is still time.That is usually what haspens to the best places. They get too popular and noted, then LEO shutts them down. Happened in Tulsa recently. There was a masage parlor called Phase 2 that had beautiful girls and a great menu. They got so much business, they expanded to a second location, Phase 3. A few months later LEO busted both locations simultaneously and ran it accross the news with the girls real names.

Golden3
09-04-17, 21:58
I have seen Katie at 405 several times, and there are enough pluses to keep me coming back. However, there is one minus, and it puzzles me. Reports from her previous time at the parlor were that she wore a dress. If a masseuse wears a dress, then it seems to me that it is an opportunity to feel up it. However, Katie now, in her belted shorts, doesn't allow any serious feeling. Has she changed her rules, or was the dress from the old days just a tease?

Strip Junkie
09-05-17, 19:24
I have seen Katie at 405 several times, and there are enough pluses to keep me coming back. However, there is one minus, and it puzzles me. Reports from her previous time at the parlor were that she wore a dress. If a masseuse wears a dress, then it seems to me that it is an opportunity to feel up it. However, Katie now, in her belted shorts, doesn't allow any serious feeling. Has she changed her rules, or was the dress from the old days just a tease?Maybe she realized that every time she wore a dress, most guys would try to feel up it. A lot of these girls don't mind a little play for pay as long as they are doing the touching. Most don't really like to be touched by the monger, no matter how much they might ACT like they enjoy it.

Wycked
09-05-17, 22:18
Here is a long overdue review of Ms. Velvet Rayne. I've seen her a couple times, and enjoyed myself a ton. I find her very easy to talk to and get along great with her. She gives an awesome massage and is just wonderful. She works in a neighborhood that doesn't make think I should have come armed, and it's easy to get in and out of. I met her partner and she seems really cool as well. I'm thinking of doing a session with her to see how well we get along, because I'm thinking I would enjoy a 4-handed massage form them a lot.

Just hope the neighborhood doesn't take notice. She's a gem, take care of her.

Hobbie1969
09-06-17, 11:02
Question: Do you roam during your massage or just during the DIY? I'm unsure of etiquette or how masseuses would react if you roamed throughout the massage. I never have, only during DIY but I've read reports of guys roaming throughout and was curious.

UPullAndPay3
09-06-17, 15:19
Here is a long overdue review of Ms. Velvet Rayne. I've seen her a couple times, and enjoyed myself a ton. I find her very easy to talk to and get along great with her. She gives an awesome massage and is just wonderful. She works in a neighborhood that doesn't make think I should have come armed, and it's easy to get in and out of. I met her partner and she seems really cool as well. I'm thinking of doing a session with her to see how well we get along, because I'm thinking I would enjoy a 4-handed massage form them a lot.

Just hope the neighborhood doesn't take notice. She's a gem, take care of her.He neighborhood is mostly Hispanics! If you go during the day they are mostly at work! The duo is one of the best I have had! Just tell them what you want and the will hop to it within reason of course!

Filmbyter
09-06-17, 17:06
I've never had one push my hand away, but I don't really 'go deep. ' I assume it depends on the girl and the worst they'll do is pull away or push your hand away.

Question: Do you roam during your massage or just during the DIY? I'm unsure of etiquette or how masseuses would react if you roamed throughout the massage. I never have, only during DIY but I've read reports of guys roaming throughout and was curious.

Golden3
09-06-17, 19:09
I've never had one push my hand away, but I don't really 'go deep. ' I assume it depends on the girl and the worst they'll do is pull away or push your hand away.This is a big issue for me, because roaming / touching / feeling is an important part of the massage experience for me. When I am lying on my stomach, the most I can do is run my hand up and down the girl's leg a little bit, if she is in range. When I turn over onto my back, then I try more. I never stick my fingers in unless the girl invites it, and I sometimes say, to reassure the masseuse, "No fingers, just the outside". Over the years, I have got a whole range of results, from total rebuff to invitations to do more.

LuvnLivn
09-06-17, 23:36
He neighborhood is mostly Hispanics! If you go during the day they are mostly at work! The duo is one of the best I have had! Just tell them what you want and the will hop to it within reason of course!Ad still shows duo available but unless they have healed their relationship in the last week, it's too late. She said she was looking for a new partner though. I sure hope she finds one that clicks as well with her as CJ did. Or I hope they can (or already did) patch things up.

LuvnLivn.

Filmbyter
09-07-17, 09:08
Anyone have an experience at 'Asian Bodyworks' on McCauly Road? PM if you'd rather.

Much appreciated.

MyWayTooPlay
09-07-17, 09:38
I 100% agree here. Top notch service, beautiful views and although not FS you will always leave happy and wanting more. I got introduced to them years ago before they started to branch out into other cities. Glad to see that another monger is in the know.

Like everyone, I have been scouring AMP's for a while. Been lucky. But, making the best of what is there. Folks ask if there is a place with models, FS ETC.

While cincy is not the place and might never be. There is an option if you are up for an adventure.

Book a cheap flight to NY. You can fly out in the AM and be back the same day. Plan well and you get away with 125 USD round trip.

Check this place out.

https://templeofbliss.com/

Everything you have thought about? It is here.

My ATF is an upcoming supporting actress and an art school student.

Now these people are serious. They will ask for your LinkedIn profile and I think they should. The girls and ladies there are very serious about privacy and security.

I travel 2-3 times a year because it is worth it.

They have another location in SF but not cheap to fly there.

Just food for thought.

Ob.

Puritanical
09-07-17, 10:39
Anyone have an experience at 'Asian Bodyworks' on McCauly Road? PM if you'd rather.

Much appreciated.I frequent there quite often. Good massage, but diy. I've gotten the vibe that with one of the girls more may be available. I like to go often as one of then will walk on your back.

CuriousGuyMke
09-07-17, 14:27
On a whim, since it was minutes from my hotel, I popped over late the other night. A little intimidating at first; very busy street (even late in the evening), odd parking and an uncomfortable walk to the front door. Inside, was nice -- a lot nicer than my usual haunts back home -- and was greeted my an extremely older mamasan who told me she'd be done in 10 minutes. Asked to use the restroom and while in there, the other client left. (Can't miss the bells.). Waited a few more minutes for cleanup and was brought into the room by an incredibly good-looking, younger provider. No industrial-strength yoga pants, either; belted but loose fitting shorts and a thin, see-through white t-shirt. Stripped down, got underway. Light roaming on my part, right up to the panties. Good massage. Straddled my head while face down. On the flip, she put the towel out but I said "I'm not shy," she laughed and tossed it on the couch. Pointed at my lower horn (Futurama Fans.) and said "oooh" but when it came time, she pointed to me. I pointed to her. Went back and forth. Ultimately, I was on my own. Shirt stayed on, despite effort, though there was still roaming. Would have still been a really good massage but she caught me on the way out looking for a tip, while blocking the door. At this point I wanted to get out and unfortunately pulled a $20 instead of a $10. Wasn't about to tip for SS but. Whatever. I wanted to get out. Not the best I had but definitely not the worst, either. YMMV, of course. Damage was. 8 w / tip.

Filmbyter
09-07-17, 15:00
One older lady there and one a little younger. The older one greeted me and was the one I got. I was prepared for 100% legit, but was curious and could use a good massage. The sign outside (office park strip mall kind of place, across from Ameristop) just said something 'health and safety. ' They even have a website, and there's a coupon in the ad. And they make you sign in. It was a good massage and I left happy. Senior members can PM for details.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-off-starting-at-39-99-hour-massage/35468628

Hobbie1969
09-07-17, 16:56
Do any of you guys lay a $20 out on the table or anything before the massage to ensure good service before the massage starts? I read of people doing it and have tried it myself. Part of me gets paranoid the masseuse might pocket it LOL. But I've gotten DIY every time I've done this almost, except one time I went in at 10 am. I think I disturbed breakfast.

PrivateMonger
09-07-17, 19:57
On a whim, since it was minutes from my hotel, I popped over late the other night. A little intimidating at first; very busy street (even late in the evening), odd parking and an uncomfortable walk to the front door. Inside, was nice -- a lot nicer than my usual haunts back home -- and was greeted my an extremely older mamasan who told me she'd be done in 10 minutes. Asked to use the restroom and while in there, the other client left. (Can't miss the bells.). Waited a few more minutes for cleanup and was brought into the room by an incredibly good-looking, younger provider. No industrial-strength yoga pants, either; belted but loose fitting shorts and a thin, see-through white t-shirt. Stripped down, got underway. Light roaming on my part, right up to the panties. Good massage. Straddled my head while face down. On the flip, she put the towel out but I said "I'm not shy," she laughed and tossed it on the couch. Pointed at my lower horn (Futurama Fans.) and said "oooh" but when it came time, she pointed to me. I pointed to her. Went back and forth. Ultimately, I was on my own. Shirt stayed on, despite effort, though there was still roaming. Would have still been a really good massage but she caught me on the way out looking for a tip, while blocking the door. At this point I wanted to get out and unfortunately pulled a $20 instead of a $10. Wasn't about to tip for SS but. Whatever. I wanted to get out. Not the best I had but definitely not the worst, either. YMMV, of course. Damage was. 8 w / tip.Do you remember her name?

Strip Junkie
09-07-17, 20:45
On a whim, since it was minutes from my hotel, I popped over late the other night. A little intimidating at first; very busy street (even late in the evening), odd parking and an uncomfortable walk to the front door. Inside, was nice -- a lot nicer than my usual haunts back home -- and was greeted my an extremely older mamasan who told me she'd be done in 10 minutes. Asked to use the restroom and while in there, the other client left. (Can't miss the bells.). Waited a few more minutes for cleanup and was brought into the room by an incredibly good-looking, younger provider. No industrial-strength yoga pants, either; belted but loose fitting shorts and a thin, see-through white t-shirt. Stripped down, got underway. Light roaming on my part, right up to the panties. Good massage. Straddled my head while face down. On the flip, she put the towel out but I said "I'm not shy," she laughed and tossed it on the couch. Pointed at my lower horn (Futurama Fans.) and said "oooh" but when it came time, she pointed to me. I pointed to her. Went back and forth. Ultimately, I was on my own. Shirt stayed on, despite effort, though there was still roaming. Would have still been a really good massage but she caught me on the way out looking for a tip, while blocking the door. At this point I wanted to get out and unfortunately pulled a $20 instead of a $10. Wasn't about to tip for SS but. Whatever. I wanted to get out. Not the best I had but definitely not the worst, either. YMMV, of course. Damage was. 8 w / tip.What was the girls name? Was she Vivien?

JlhToPlay
09-08-17, 15:14
What was the girls name? Was she Vivien?If you guys aren't aware, Vivien is no longer at relax in Kenwood. She has either been moved due to the attention she drew or has left the business as others have stated.

CincyHobbist
09-08-17, 17:00
Do any of you guys lay a $20 out on the table or anything before the massage to ensure good service before the massage starts? I read of people doing it and have tried it myself. Part of me gets paranoid the masseuse might pocket it LOL. But I've gotten DIY every time I've done this almost, except one time I went in at 10 am. I think I disturbed breakfast.What I do is I fan the $ out as I count the house fee out. Then fold it and put the rest back in my pocket.

I make sure to smile and look the lady in the eyes as I hand her the house fee. That has seemed to work for me the last year or so.

MarkEet
09-08-17, 19:50
One older lady there and one a little younger. The older one greeted me and was the one I got. I was prepared for 100% legit, but was curious and could use a good massage. The sign outside (office park strip mall kind of place, across from Ameristop) just said something 'health and safety. ' They even have a website, and there's a coupon in the ad. And they make you sign in. It was a good massage and I left happy. Senior members can PM for details.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-off-starting-at-39-99-hour-massage/35468628How was the experience?

PM me please.

INeedAName
09-08-17, 21:57
Do any of you guys lay a $20 out on the table or anything before the massage to ensure good service before the massage starts? I read of people doing it and have tried it myself. Part of me gets paranoid the masseuse might pocket it LOL. But I've gotten DIY every time I've done this almost, except one time I went in at 10 am. I think I disturbed breakfast.IMO, if you lay out a 20, they will think "this guy is a low spender" and you won't get much.

Hobbie1969
09-08-17, 23:10
IMO, if you lay out a 20, they will think "this guy is a low spender" and you won't get much.What about $40? And follow up question: what about tipping the mamasan / lady at the counter?

INeedAName
09-09-17, 14:24
What about $40? And follow up question: what about tipping the mamasan / lady at the counter?I don't lay out money or talk about money or ask for anything specific and I tell you, lately I have been having an incredible run all over the place. I guess after a while you may give off a hobbiest vibe and they know it.

Hobbie1969
09-09-17, 15:29
I don't lay out money or talk about money or ask for anything specific and I tell you, lately I have been having an incredible run all over the place. I guess after a while you may give off a hobbiest vibe and they know it.Ah thank you. I'm going to wait a little while and stop fapping for a few weeks before I hit up an AMP so I can pop a good boner when I do. Probably a good idea, right?

Golden3
09-10-17, 07:36
I don't lay out money or talk about money or ask for anything specific and I tell you, lately I have been having an incredible run all over the place. I guess after a while you may give off a hobbiest vibe and they know it.When I come in, I pay the house fee and that's it. Everything else depends on communication, often by gestures, between me and the masseuse.

Charlie7605
09-10-17, 09:05
My experience at the middletown Massage parlor was very nice. House charge is reasonable and services can be quite nice for the right price. Feel free to PM me for details. Don't want to go in to too many details on here, but it was worth my energy for the experience. Not positive I will be back as services were quite expensive if you wanted a more thorough massage. Girl was highly attractive and not like most of the ones I see in these places. Happy hunting.

Elastic
09-10-17, 21:22
Do any of you guys lay a $20 out on the table or anything before the massage to ensure good service before the massage starts? I read of people doing it and have tried it myself. Part of me gets paranoid the masseuse might pocket it LOL. But I've gotten DIY every time I've done this almost, except one time I went in at 10 am. I think I disturbed breakfast.I do it 90% of the time. Never been robbed but it doesn't guarantee any extras.

Observant
09-10-17, 22:24
When I come in, I pay the house fee and that's it. Everything else depends on communication, often by gestures, between me and the masseuse.I think we give these AMP's way less credit for their intelligence. They know the kind of ads they are posting and who is showing up there. They can only survive so long without extras being offered here and there.

I never pay any extra upfront. But, based on my guess, I think they can peg people pretty accurately.

Usually, gestures and 2-3 lines of Chinese seem to work well for me. Once I start getting consistent service from a place, I bring in donuts and cupcakes etc.

My only bad experience was a place in Kenwood when an older lady smacked my hand away and I got up, dressed and left. She blocked my way out. I just smiled and cupped her cheeks and told her. No teeep for you. .

The weirdest one? One started getting really comfortable with me and would reverse HE with me. Then one day she just laid on the table and asked me to give her a hard massage. Given that I am skinny, she started asking me to start elbowing and punching her in the back. Well. That was it. I was out for new digs. I don't like familiarity in these places because although the service gets better the massage starts getting lax.

At the end of the day. Different things work for different people. There is no recipe.

Ob.

LuvsGals
09-11-17, 12:33
My experience at the middletown Massage parlor was very nice. House charge is reasonable and services can be quite nice for the right price. Feel free to PM me for details. Don't want to go in to too many details on here, but it was worth my energy for the experience. Not positive I will be back as services were quite expensive if you wanted a more thorough massage. Girl was highly attractive and not like most of the ones I see in these places. Happy hunting.Having just there I found the place exactly as described by Charlie. The two ladies in attendance were far more attractive than you typically find in an AMP. The down side is the economics are way out of line. I may or may not repeat.

Ben54
09-11-17, 20:20
Any intel before I take one for the team?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-professional-massage/42356108

I did several searches and came up empty other than a few ads that allude to a potential HE.

Thanks!

Filmbyter
09-11-17, 23:34
I traded messages with her, she claims to be 100% legit. Sometimes a massage is just a massage.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-professional-massage/42356108

I did several searches and came up empty other than a few ads that allude to a potential HE.

Thanks!

TapThat
09-11-17, 23:50

Thanks!She has been reviewed Alot. Save you money. Many others have the same review.

Not to argue, but how did you do a search. Top right. Type jen in dent should pull up alot. Or even just dent. Look harder.

Reddmal
09-12-17, 02:03
1) Always answer "Yes" to the question, "Have you been here before?" I don't care if you've never been in that city before, the answer is yes.

2) Ask for the table shower. Sure, they may not have one, but it's great when they do. It also sends the "I want to be naked with you here" message.

3) During the massage, go for some light roaming. I start with calves and see how far up she will let me go before sending the "no" signal. A good ass grope before the flip is an excellent sign.

4) No extras = no tip. Self service = usually. 2, especially if roam is generous. HE = . 4. FS = that just depends. I've not found it to be available in Cinci since that one place that opened around the time that Lily's did (and I didn't make it there before they got shut down). From my experiences in KY and NOLA, expect +$. 2 after the house fee. If you go down to Carrolton or Louisville, expect to put out about $$. Sometimes they'll straight up skip the massage down there. At one place that Luke fought against I returned from the table shower and laid down on my side on the table and the provider straight up asked what I wanted, no pretense of massage or anything, which was fine. I wasn't there for a massage.

5) Respect limits. Your limit is what you want to spend. Her limit is whatever she sets. Don't be a dick. You'll make it worse for yourself and the rest of us.

Be friendly, go for gentle escalation, ignore the towel and remove it if you have plausible deniability, and show her that you enjoy the butt massage. A bit of an arch sends a message there.

I think we give these AMP's way less credit for their intelligence. They know the kind of ads they are posting and who is showing up there. They can only survive so long without extras being offered here and there.

I never pay any extra upfront. But, based on my guess, I think they can peg people pretty accurately.

Usually, gestures and 2-3 lines of Chinese seem to work well for me. Once I start getting consistent service from a place, I bring in donuts and cupcakes etc.

My only bad experience was a place in Kenwood when an older lady smacked my hand away and I got up, dressed and left. She blocked my way out. I just smiled and cupped her cheeks and told her. No teeep for you. .

The weirdest one? One started getting really comfortable with me and would reverse HE with me. Then one day she just laid on the table and asked me to give her a hard massage. Given that I am skinny, she started asking me to start elbowing and punching her in the back. Well. That was it. I was out for new digs. I don't like familiarity in these places because although the service gets better the massage starts getting lax.

At the end of the day. Different things work for different people. There is no recipe.

Ob.

Hobbie1969
09-12-17, 13:09
Stopped by turfway today. Got a 1 hr. DIY, not very assisted unfortunately though. I miss Vivien. Not sure if I got Wendy but that's who I was hoping for based off reviews I read here. Mildly attractive somewhat older lady. Lots of Roaming allowed. Saw another mildly attractive older lady when I left. Tipped $20.

PromoMan
09-12-17, 18:25
Stopped by turfway today. Got a 1 hr. DIY, not very assisted unfortunately though. I miss Vivien. Not sure if I got Wendy but that's who I was hoping for based off reviews I read here. Mildly attractive somewhat older lady. Lots of Roaming allowed. Saw another mildly attractive older lady when I left. Tipped $20.I have been to Turfway a few times in the last couple of months. Wendy is not an older lady. Says she is 35 will be 36 in November. About 5"4' 110 pd. And a cute lady the other lady Anne is about 5"2' maybe 125 pd not as cute but not bad looking. Wendy will offer a little assist Anne for a nice tip will offer a lot of assist.

Your opinion may vary according to your age.

Gonz199
09-13-17, 08:22
I've been to Asian Body Works on McCauley several times. Overall it's very good. The girls I've seen there have great, tight bodies. Hard to tell how old they are. My guess is anything from late 20's to late 30's. They take credit cards, which works well for me. Always get a fairly decent massage and leave satisfied. Stopped by Tuesday and again wasn't disappointed. If there are more than two or three cars near the door, suggest you come back later. I've actually once gotten a massage from a woman who I think was the mamasan, and that wasn't anywhere near as interesting as getting the girls.

Chill32
09-13-17, 10:51
Best 4 hand massage in the city. Go!

SimonPieMan
09-13-17, 17:34
I've been to Asian Body Works on McCauley several times. Overall it's very good. The girls I've seen there have great, tight bodies. Hard to tell how old they are. My guess is anything from late 20's to late 30's. They take credit cards, which works well for me. Always get a fairly decent massage and leave satisfied. Stopped by Tuesday and again wasn't disappointed. If there are more than two or three cars near the door, suggest you come back later. I've actually once gotten a massage from a woman who I think was the mamasan, and that wasn't anywhere near as interesting as getting the girls.I stopped by late Thursday afternoon last week and all three, Hanaga, JaJa and a new girl were all busy. JaJa wanted me to wait in another room for 30 minutes and twiddle my thumbs. I told her I would come back later. I left and went home frustrated.

SP.

DoctorAl
09-13-17, 18:02
Go Where LOL[.

RoadRunner51
09-15-17, 06:35
Dropped in ABW last night and drew Lisa is what she said her name was. Nice looking girls and the rub was just OK. Only offered DIY. Not sure about all the hype.

Roadrunner.

PromoMan
09-15-17, 17:39
Tried a new place today. Deep ocean massage on valley plaza in ft wright ky. Cindy gave a great massage. Hardly a hint of extras. But only open 2 days. Things might progress with repeat customers. Sure ft wright LEO will watch I it closely. When I left a guy was siting in the lobby waiting his turn really had the look of undercover to me. Whatever that is worth.

Observant
09-16-17, 23:53
She has been reviewed Alot. Save you money. Many others have the same review.

Not to argue, but how did you do a search. Top right. Type jen in dent should pull up alot. Or even just dent. Look harder.Multiple reviews here. I posted one myself. There are bad experiences and then WTF ones. This one belongs to the latter.

However, I just ran in to something that I wanted to get some opinions on. Maybe it is my old eyes playing games. But does anyone else agree that the girl below from Cincy Seductions is Jen or maybe a really good look-alike?

There is no doubt, based on some older pics and the one appointment I had with her, that she has a hot body.

I always had a hunch that she was something else before but seems like has developed some mental challenges that make her behave so weirdly.

Ob.

Observant
09-17-17, 00:15
This is the AMP on 747. Royal. Been reviewed couple of times.

Mamasan has been unusually nice to me. I started frequenting this place as a. I was done with Middletown. B. This place is really close to work and home so drop ins are very easy.

Here are the couple of things I like about the place.

Professional. Take credit cards. Add tax (no thanks. Declined politely). Always lock the room especially when really needed. Always clean. Lay down extra small towel underneath the junk which I really appreciate.

Fake play denials for couple of minutes and then everything is golden.

Lady's massage skills are awesome and the age does not bother me.

I know I might have irked a few seniors in the past when I openly share details. No malice intended. But I believe in sharing. My broad experience has always been a bull's eye at very AMP.

As shared before, the only miss was the kenwood one. But I did not have any motivation to go back and try my luck again.

Ob.

MassageGoer
09-17-17, 12:05
I went looking for a nice new AMP to try out. Saw a few posts about done different places and somehow ended up at Chinese touch at the corner of winton rd and kemper. Cute girl have me a descent massage. I was draped for a bit then the towel came off. I was thinking it was gong to be a good sign. Unfortunately, very little tease and honestly I think it was more like I moved to have her touch my pal. Anyway, on the flip, I was standing at full attention and she gave me a little smile. I took it as this was Diy situation. I slid my hand under the towel and she immediately stopped. When I pulled it out, she started rubbing again. She said that they aren't allowed to have any of that happen. I apologized and still left her $10 for tip. She apologized again, kind of like she has worked at places that allow extras and knows how much better the money is.

I won't be returning.

Strip Junkie
09-17-17, 20:01
I went looking for a nice new AMP to try out. Saw a few posts about done different places and somehow ended up at Chinese touch at the corner of winton rd and kemper. Cute girl have me a descent massage. I was draped for a bit then the towel came off. I was thinking it was gong to be a good sign. Unfortunately, very little tease and honestly I think it was more like I moved to have her touch my pal. Anyway, on the flip, I was standing at full attention and she gave me a little smile. I took it as this was Diy situation. I slid my hand under the towel and she immediately stopped. When I pulled it out, she started rubbing again. She said that they aren't allowed to have any of that happen. I apologized and still left her $10 for tip. She apologized again, kind of like she has worked at places that allow extras and knows how much better the money is.

I won't be returning.Google "Ohio Prostitution Laws". What she was doing was following the law. Massaging someone while they are in the process of self gratification is a violation of the law. "(B) "Sexual contact" means any touching of an erogenous zone of another, including without limitation the thigh, genitals, buttock, pubic region, or, if the person is a female, a breast, for the purpose of sexually arousing or gratifying either person". The "without limitation" means that she could be giving you a foot massage while you were doing yourself and still be charged.

It is possible that because it was your first time there and they did not know you, that they were just being cautious. It may be worth a second visit now that they know you and what you want.

Observant
09-17-17, 21:15
Had some free time today and was feeling adventurous so thought of swinging by Water Cube. Accurate reviews. Young girls.

I would rate the massage a 9/10. Very sensual. Soft hands. Take your time. Long strokes. Right pressure.

However, I figured pretty early on that the reviews were accurate regarding extras. In middle of session, I noticed some light on the floor. Looked up and the door was mostly open with drape down.

I asked her to close the door and she moved it to almost closed. Honestly, the massage was good so I did not throw a tantrum.

On the flip, towel was always positioned on target. Towards the end, I asked for removing towel and she said no.

Massage over. . 1 tip.

Briel was 5 minutes away. Called my lady and got in for 30 minutes. As always, all good.

At the end, she started telling me that she recently had a visitor who started getting fresh.

Paid for 60 minutes. Laid down and before she started, asked her for direct service. She said that 60 was house fee. That is when he started getting belligerent. Started fighting that he can go anywhere and for 60 gets everything. Which is such a lie. Every place is house fee +.

Kicker came when he started threatening with cops and said his friend was a cop. The lady told him. Go ahead. What are you going to tell him that you wanted sexual favors and I said no.

There were other customers so finally he was sent with a 20 dollar refund. Crazy.

I am no white knight. But these women deserve respect. If you are not happy, leave a bad review on sites or yelp.

Don't make a scene and threaten their livelihood.

I commended her for dealing with the situation correctly and she let me in on my suspicion. They have a pretty networked community and do black list people. Not sure how they recognize repeat offenders.

So, water cube. Good massage only. Briel. As always.

Ob.

JeffHung
09-18-17, 10:37
Greetings gentlemen! Long-time lurker here, whose conscious couldn't allow him to not contribute to the forum any longer. I'd like to preface this with a BIG "Thank you!" to all of those who posted their reviews, which helped me to not waste a lot of monies (though some trial & error did occur). With that being said, onto my contribution (s).

I began my journey by visiting Orient Spa on Wilmington Pike; an abysmal failure this was. I was greeted by an older (stockier) lady who asked "You want massage?" whilst looking around behind me (still unsure what she was looking at). I said, of course, "Yes", and requested 1 hr. She took me to the back, curtained-off area and told me to get undressed and lie face down. Unbeknownst to me at the time (I should have read more reviews prior to this), I should've laid down on top of the towel; instead, I draped myself and awaited her return. Another lady entered the room and began working on me. I had had one legit massage prior to this and I can tell you, her skills were loathsome to say the least. ZERO tease and on the flip was, of course, draped the entire time. After a very uncomfortable 1 hr. , the massage ended, and she exited the room. Whilst getting dressed I could not help but become incredibly frustrated; mostly at myself. I had read many reviews and had it built-up in my mind what to expect; this was my first mistake. I firmly believe they (AMP's) can detect anxiousness / nervousness. This most likely led to much hesitation on her (their) part, which counted for a crummy massage and not even a hint of DIY. Upon paying post-massage, both ladies were in the waiting area (which was / is very nice) with BIG, Cheshire cat grins on their faces. I shouldn't have been so hard on myself, however, as this was my very first AMP experience and I'm fairly certain others can relate.

My next AMP experience was slightly better, but still rather disappointing.

I visited Pure Time Massage and was expecting a rather enjoyable experience; I was VERY let down. Upon entering the room I read the (now all-too-funny) sign that dashed my hopes; again, I feel they can sense this and it creates a nervousness for both parties. During the massage (which was actually very good) she, by accident, brushed me (which caused me to jolt, as I was certainly not expecting this type of contact at this point during said massage), and apologized with a slight chuckle "I'm sorry". To which I replied "Quite okay". After the massage she seemingly hinted at DIY, but exited the room. I was lying there, completely confused on what to do, so I decided to get dressed and exited the room. As I was approaching the front desk she asked if I had 'finished'. I had not and planned to never return.

By this point I was read to give-up completely. I had spent around $140 and the only thing I had to show for it was a level of frustration I hadn't seen since I was a teenager. I'm glad I didn't give-up, however, because the next experience was just what I needed.

I visited the AMP, located in the house, across from the steakhouse / Dayton Mall. Right from the start I knew I was in the right place (do you guys ever get that feeling upon entering a new AMP? I was still a novice, but I had decided not to act as such and she took excellent care of me. I don't believe I need to go into detail here, as this place has been well-documented in previous threads / posts. After leaving I had the biggest smile on my face and knew, at that moment, I was a lifer.

Which brings me to my next point: I LOVE visiting new spots and not knowing what to expect now. I know many here are regulars in some locations and this may allow for advancement during future visits, but there's something about the touch of someone new and not knowing if it's going to be legit or if extras will be on the table that excites me! None of us have a monopoly on an objective truth, as tastes vary and are purely subjective; so, whatever pleases the monger, he / she (I suppose) should pursue.

Recently I had the pleasure of visiting a few new spots and I wanted to review them and share my experiences with everyone here. The parlor on Waycross is an incredible establishment; once inside (the house, which is in a very nice neighborhood), you'll know what I mean. I was led down a few stairs into a room that's quite cozy and VERY inviting. I was asked had I been there before (I, of course, answered "Yes", even though I hadn't). I had just gotten paid, so after the house fee, I went a bit higher than I had expected because 4 hands were offered; I obliged. These gals, though not incredible on the eyes, knew exactly what to do to take care of their client. I was not given the full 1 hr. , but teasing began almost immediately, and after the flip (roughly 20-30 min in) I was ready for what came next. Prior to this, whilst on my stomach, one of the girls dumped a large bottle of oil / lube on my ass, which led to her stroking and applying just the right amount of pressure to all the right spots. Once on my back, both ladies took care of my needs; at one point, I had to ask the one who had a firm grip, to slow down, as I was not ready just yet. Light roaming was permitted (they were wearing lingerie and see-through nighties) and I finished with a BIG smile on my face. They also did a great job of keeping me away from the other monger who came in right as I was finishing up. Both ladies seemingly spoke English well and I was sent on my way with a bottle of water. If you get the chance to visit, do so; but be ready to spend a little more than usual and possibly get slighted on time (not by a lot, though).

Middletown; oh, Middletown. Water Cube on Roosevelt is a very consistent spot for me (I've been three times and they seem to only have two girls working at that location). One of the girls, who is VERY petite, is very cute and innocent-looking. I usually go for the 1 hr. And most times it's DIY (as has been reported here), but that suits me just fine as I'm an exhibitionist, too. One other time, I scored the girl who answers the door and she sat Indian style on the table taking orders from me; it was an incredible experience. Recently I stopped in (after I had finished up at Waycross, I stopped and had a filet dinner, and decided to pop in for a 30 min. Session at Water Cube) and paid the house fee for the 30 min. I'm pretty sure she recognized me, as the teasing began right away after the standard "Is okay?" from her. Upon the flip, I began the self-massage, letting her know that her services weren't needed this time. Left 10 bones, grabbed my water and off I went.

Several weeks back, though, I visited Roosevelt and I wasn't all that thrilled with my experience. The girl I got (very fucking chatty gal) spoke English better than some locals; which is fine, but she was interrogating the shit out of me; asking where my car was, asking what I did for a living, asking how many kids I had, asking me why my hands were so soft, etc. I get the standard line of questioning to make certain determinations, but it went on for a very extended amount of time, which took away from the overall experience. I tend to speak very well in person and have the 'look' of LE or military. Perhaps this is to my detriment, but it's not an easy thing for me to break. Her prices after the house fee were ridiculous, I felt; much higher than 'going rates'. I settled on 60 after the house fee and was 'kind of' pleased with her skills. After the massage, as I was getting dressed, she stayed in the room watching my every move, continuing to ask me off-the-wall questions. I was becoming anxious and I feel she picked up on this; this is still an area I have to work on. I doubt I'll return, as the rooms were way too fucking small (at one point, whilst taking off my pants, I bumped into the lamp and turned it off), and her questions went on for nearly the entire length of the massage (which was only 40 min; not the 1 hr. I had paid for).

This brings me to New Oriental Massage in West Chester.

Fantastic establishment! Like many of you, the cleaners next door had some blue in it, so I scoped it out a bit further by going into the store next door and buying a water, then sitting in my car. I then decided, this is stupid. It's not illegal to get a massage and gathered my things and went inside. I was met by a forty (ish) -looking lady who spoke excellent English and was quite easy on the eyes. I got undressed, didn't drape and though the massage started legit, teasing began about fifteen min. In. The arch is always an excellent way, I've found, to let them know you're fine with moving forward. Upon the flip, I was only offered DIY, but as I stated previously, I was fine with that. The only complaint I can make was we were interrupted by the door several times; each time, she'd throw a towel over me and excuse herself. This was a bit frustrating, but I also understand if she's the only one there, it couldn't be avoided. Will I repeat? Most likely, but not before I visit a few other locations first.

The aforementioned are my first reviews, so if I can do better in the future, to help others out when determining spots, let me know and I'll make the proper adjustments. I'm off work today, so I haven't exactly determined what I'll be doing. I may visit a strip club or try a new AMP out.

Does anyone know if Royalty Rain Massage & Spa is any good? I'm considering visiting there soon, as I would like to visit a non-AMP to see how they differ.

Thanks for taking the time to read my initial post! I look forward to conversing with like-minded individuals and sharing more experiences in the near future.

HotBoss
09-18-17, 11:29
Had some free time today and was feeling adventurous so thought of swinging by Water Cube. Accurate reviews. Young girls.

I would rate the massage a 9/10. Very sensual. Soft hands. Take your time. Long strokes. Right pressure.

However, I figured pretty early on that the reviews were accurate regarding extras. In middle of session, I noticed some light on the floor. Looked up and the door was mostly open with drape down.

I asked her to close the door and she moved it to almost closed. Honestly, the massage was good so I did not throw a tantrum.

On the flip, towel was always positioned on target. Towards the end, I asked for removing towel and she said no.

Massage over. . 1 tip.

Briel was 5 minutes away. Called my lady and got in for 30 minutes. As always, all good.

At the end, she started telling me that she recently had a visitor who started getting fresh.

Paid for 60 minutes. Laid down and before she started, asked her for direct service. She said that 60 was house fee. That is when he started getting belligerent. Started fighting that he can go anywhere and for 60 gets everything. Which is such a lie. Every place is house fee +.

Kicker came when he started threatening with cops and said his friend was a cop. The lady told him. Go ahead. What are you going to tell him that you wanted sexual favors and I said no.

There were other customers so finally he was sent with a 20 dollar refund. Crazy.

I am no white knight. But these women deserve respect. If you are not happy, leave a bad review on sites or yelp.

Don't make a scene and threaten their livelihood.

I commended her for dealing with the situation correctly and she let me in on my suspicion. They have a pretty networked community and do black list people. Not sure how they recognize repeat offenders.

So, water cube. Good massage only. Briel. As always.

Ob.Most of these women communicate using WeChat. They can have your picture and sometimes a photo of your car passed to their associates faster than you can leave the parking lot. They only do this if you are a real jerk or if they feel threatened.

Treat them with kindness and you will be rewarded.

Stay Safe.

Chill32
09-18-17, 13:02
Just seen the advertisement for the first time, not sure how long it's been open.

It's up behind Wal-Mart.

Anyone been there with a review?

Filmbyter
09-18-17, 14:02
Or maybe things just vary from girl to girl, not necessarily from location to location.

Google "Ohio Prostitution Laws". What she was doing was following the law. Massaging someone while they are in the process of self gratification is a violation of the law. "(B) "Sexual contact" means any touching of an erogenous zone of another, including without limitation the thigh, genitals, buttock, pubic region, or, if the person is a female, a breast, for the purpose of sexually arousing or gratifying either person". The "without limitation" means that she could be giving you a foot massage while you were doing yourself and still be charged.

It is possible that because it was your first time there and they did not know you, that they were just being cautious. It may be worth a second visit now that they know you and what you want.

PromoMan
09-18-17, 15:43
Just seen the advertisement for the first time, not sure how long it's been open.

It's up behind Wal-Mart.

Anyone been there with a review?I posted a review last Friday. Scroll down a few posts it's been open since last Thursday 9-14.

HuntLadys29
09-18-17, 16:50
Google "Ohio Prostitution Laws". What she was doing was following the law. Massaging someone while they are in the process of self gratification is a violation of the law. "(B) "Sexual contact" means any touching of an erogenous zone of another, including without limitation the thigh, genitals, buttock, pubic region, or, if the person is a female, a breast, for the purpose of sexually arousing or gratifying either person". The "without limitation" means that she could be giving you a foot massage while you were doing yourself and still be charged.

It is possible that because it was your first time there and they did not know you, that they were just being cautious. It may be worth a second visit now that they know you and what you want.If I'm not mistaken isn't Ohio law that you can't even offer massage service without a license or be a licensed massage therapist. I've never been to a massage parlor I've always been to scared. I always have this thing where I'm in for my first massage ever and uncle LEO comes busting in and here I am on local 12 with Cammy & Rob shaking their head.HL29

PromoMan
09-18-17, 17:16

It's up behind Wal-Mart.

Anyone been there with a review?I posted a review lat Friday scroll down a few spots they opened last Thursday 9-14.

Relaxed One
09-18-17, 19:18
If I'm not mistaken isn't Ohio law that you can't even offer massage service without a license or be a licensed massage therapist. I've never been to a massage parlor I've always been to scared. I always have this thing where I'm in for my first massage ever and uncle LEO comes busting in and here I am on local 12 with Cammy & Rob shaking their head.HL29The operative word here is "therapeutic". A massage service cannot advertise itself as therapeutic, I. E. Treats a disease or physical condition, unless the therapists are licensed. A spa that offers non-therapeutic massages does not need their masseuses to be licensed. The law was as you had suspected until 2012 when it was changed due to a lawsuit filed by a group of non-therapeutic massage facilities that wanted to operate in Ohio.

Filmbyter
09-18-17, 19:40
Disclaimer, I'm not a lawyer, this is hearsay. I heard from a former massage student that it's only against the law to offer massage for money if you've had training but didn't pass the license exam. Weird, but I can't believe all these places would be allowed to continue if it were illegal to offer their services. Just my two cents.

If I'm not mistaken isn't Ohio law that you can't even offer massage service without a license or be a licensed massage therapist. I've never been to a massage parlor I've always been to scared. I always have this thing where I'm in for my first massage ever and uncle LEO comes busting in and here I am on local 12 with Cammy & Rob shaking their head.HL29

TapThat
09-18-17, 19:55
Disclaimer, I'm not a lawyer, this is hearsay. I heard from a former massage student that it's only against the law to offer massage for money if you've had training but didn't pass the license exam. Weird, but I can't believe all these places would be allowed to continue if it were illegal to offer their services. Just my two cents.Most may remember lexi the student. They through the book at her for doing massages in her place. So it may also be if they really want you, they will find a way to get you. And they got her.

Observant
09-18-17, 20:19
Most may remember lexi the student. They through the book at her for doing massages in her place. So it may also be if they really want you, they will find a way to get you. And they got her.If they advertise as a therapist, then there is trouble. They can call themselves relaxation specialist etc and that is fine. I believe Christina used to do that.

Sometimes when I am bored, I read the meeting minutes of board action of the health board and see a lot of cases there. It is interesting to read. I usually hope that I could find someone undergoing proceedings and approach them for a session.

Hey. Let a guy dream!

Ob.

Observant
09-18-17, 20:21
Most of these women communicate using WeChat. They can have your picture and sometimes a photo of your car passed to their associates faster than you can leave the parking lot. They only do this if you are a real jerk or if they feel threatened.

Treat them with kindness and you will be rewarded.

Stay Safe.That made sense. The guy I was talking about is under that category now.

Ob.

Chill32
09-19-17, 16:12
Had it happen to me the other day for the first time.

The massage was 100% legit, stayed covered the whole time and then at the end she asked if I wanted to buy more time.

I've been doing this longer than I want to admit. But was that a "sign" ?

Strip Junkie
09-19-17, 19:49
Had it happen to me the other day for the first time.

The massage was 100% legit, stayed covered the whole time and then at the end she asked if I wanted to buy more time.

I've been doing this longer than I want to admit. But was that a "sign" ?I had something similar happen to me last Saturday night with a new provider. I took another 30 minutes and it stayed legit the whole time. The extra half hour only cost me. 30 instead of the. 45 that a single 30 minute massage cost. And I really didn't mind, the girl was interesting and funny and I was enjoying myself, even without extras.

Filmbyter
09-20-17, 22:50
Abby Massage on Kemper in the Kroger plaza in Forest Park, saw 'Tina' tonight. Got the hour, opted out of oil or lotion and asked for a soft massage. She was awesome, closest thing to GFE I've ever had in an AMP. We chatted a great deal, but conversational, not the annoying chatter you get from some. Talked about kids, China, etc. She was full of the usual compliments, "so strong," "nice skin," "so big," etc. It was practically all teasing, with a little outright contact even while still face down. I had no oil on me, and she had all her clothes on, but otherwise some of it could have been NURU. She's 40, in good shape, with an average Chinese face. Better english than most. Works weeknights, encouraged me to come back 8:30 or 9 when not so busy. She emphasized the 'rules' her boss has about what to do, but I promised not to tell! Seniors can PM for more specifics. I'll definitely go back.

SlideWay69
09-21-17, 03:42
I am sure the monger in their video knew he was going to be in their backpage ad. That place has way too many windows for good stuff to happen. I know someone reported a legit massage. I wonder if they think people are really looking for therapeutic massage on backpage.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-everything-are-all-new-beautiful-view/49763177

RockMyCock
09-21-17, 22:01
Anyone try this place out yet? I don't want to waste my time and it's in a really bizarre area. Don't think there's that much room in that place.

Kenal1
09-21-17, 23:24
Anyone try this place out yet? I don't want to waste my time and it's in a really bizarre area. Don't think there's that much room in that place.I've been there 3 or 4 times and I like it. It's always been DIY but I've always been allowed to do some pretty heavy groping. It's been a while since I've been there, but there are two middle-aged ladies who are both decent looking and give a very good massage. FULL DISCLOSURE: I've never had a "real" massage from a licensed therapist so I can't give an accurate comparison. I only know that the massages I got here felt damn good. I once had a younger girl and, again, her massage was pretty good but I didn't care for her attitude and I didn't even try to grope. Anyway, there's one lady who was especially good (I don't know her name; big language barrier) but I did LOTS of groping with her and she seemed to really enjoy it. On the flip she gave me quite a bit of "teasing" down below while I DIY'd myself.

Bkbh1
09-22-17, 00:55
Stopped by this local AMP for the first time around 11 a. Building was being painted so I had to step around his ladder just to get into the front door. Middle aged provider with thick yoga pants was nearly asleep on couch. She pouted when I said just half hour. Didn't expect much except a decent massage. Lisa did just that really working out my back with a hard massage. Absolutely zero teasing, although for one massage technique she felt like she was enjoying herself on my elbow draped off the side. Since it was just a half, she was not going to flip. Kept saying "back not done". I flipped anyway and kept covered. She rubbed my shoulders for remaining time and announced " you done". So she proceeds to side table, begins to straighten up, and then surprisingly dims light. Walks right over takes towel off and grabs me with both hands. I'll never figure these places out.

Observant
09-22-17, 03:33
I've been there 3 or 4 times and I like it. It's always been DIY but I've always been allowed to do some pretty heavy groping. It's been a while since I've been there, but there are two middle-aged ladies who are both decent looking and give a very good massage. FULL DISCLOSURE: I've never had a "real" massage from a licensed therapist so I can't give an accurate comparison. I only know that the massages I got here felt damn good. I once had a younger girl and, again, her massage was pretty good but I didn't care for her attitude and I didn't even try to grope. Anyway, there's one lady who was especially good (I don't know her name; big language barrier) but I did LOTS of groping with her and she seemed to really enjoy it. On the flip she gave me quite a bit of "teasing" down below while I DIY'd myself.A baseline of a good legit masssge will really give you a better benchmark.

You can check one of my older posts where I listed some legit massage booking apps / sites.

Ob.

RogerOver
09-22-17, 07:59
I've been there 3 or 4 times and I like it. It's always been DIY but I've always been allowed to do some pretty heavy groping. It's been a while since I've been there, but there are two middle-aged ladies who are both decent looking and give a very good massage. FULL DISCLOSURE: I've never had a "real" massage from a licensed therapist so I can't give an accurate comparison. I only know that the massages I got here felt damn good. I once had a younger girl and, again, her massage was pretty good but I didn't care for her attitude and I didn't even try to grope. Anyway, there's one lady who was especially good (I don't know her name; big language barrier) but I did LOTS of groping with her and she seemed to really enjoy it. On the flip she gave me quite a bit of "teasing" down below while I DIY'd myself.

A baseline of a good legit masssge will really give you a better benchmark.

You can check one of my older posts where I listed some legit massage booking apps / sites.

Ob.Click here: Ob's post with legit MPs.

CincinnatiJack
09-25-17, 17:57
Upon entry saw an older lady, perhaps the Mamasan, named after the forbidden fruit. She was seated, playing with the hair of a much younger lass. Chose and hour (fee $60), decent massage, offered a happier ending for similar amount. Left happy, good service, but wonder aside from the greater charge for "clothing optional" what is truly available here? It is just the two women? The spread in their age seems to be at least 20 years. What is the younger girl's pseudonym?

Garyhb
09-26-17, 07:50
Does anybody know if Oasis massage in Milford has full service massages with a "happy ending".

Dollar Bill
09-26-17, 11:04
Does anybody know if Oasis massage in Milford has full service massages with a "happy ending".This has been reported on before and the answer is NO. It is very legit and no extras available. DIY is available but that is about it.

Good luck fellow mongers.

$Bill.

Electro1023
09-26-17, 17:02
Upon entry saw an older lady, perhaps the Mamasan, named after the forbidden fruit. She was seated, playing with the hair of a much younger lass. Chose and hour (fee $60), decent massage, offered a happier ending for similar amount. Left happy, good service, but wonder aside from the greater charge for "clothing optional" what is truly available here? It is just the two women? The spread in their age seems to be at least 20 years. What is the younger girl's pseudonym?Where is it located?

IronBalls1
09-27-17, 11:29
Had a dream where I went to a salon for a massage. The therapist was good looking, but not what I had pictured as model-quality; I know this is just my opinion and that someone else might have a different opinion, so no big deal.

The massage however, was not very good by any standard. The rub was lackluster, the tug was designed just to finish the job asap.

It was almost twice as expensive as a visit to a friendly massage parlor.

I doubt very much I'll dream of it again.

Puritanical
09-27-17, 15:01
Stopped by expecting maybe a little something due to positive reports. There were some LE in the parking lot but they left shortly after and that area usually has a few milling about so I wasn't super concerned. Masseuse was not very attractive, and I have very low standards. Went for HHR, and there was zero hint of extras. Not even a flip. Decent massage. Maybe they thought I was LE even though I look like a hipster librarian. Maybe the HHR is too short. Either way I'll stick to my usual spot.

Golden3
09-27-17, 16:26
I have been frustrated by the limitations on my hands set by Katie at Healthy Massage, so I drove out of my way to Sakura on Colerain and saw Ania. The massage was perfunctory, and I was finished in about 15 minutes (paid for 1/2 hour). On the other hand, my hands were free to go anywhere, and I even got to a moist place. So here's the comparison:

Rates: same both places.

Girls' appearance: both reasonably attractive.

Massage: definitely better at Healthy Massage.

Ending: Happy at both places, more intense at Healthy Massage.

Roaming: Free with Ania, very limited with Katie.

Other factors: Sakura is understaffed, and the masseuse had to answer the phone and the door during my session. I have had that experience whenever I have gone there.

Florence Guy
09-28-17, 07:59
So my close friend wanted a session with JoseleneW. When time came, she said she was rushing to hospital for breathing treatment. Shortly thereafter, all adds disappeared and she did not respond to text. Bummer. So my friend texted Jackie for a full body massage and here is what he said: "Set up was easy but she was half hour late. Jackie is very personable and open to fetishes. Let me roam and play FIV and then MISH. Very tight and fun. Afterwords, nice back massage. She has a minor skin problem which I am familiar with and it did not bother me. But, after session she mentioned a husband. Naturally I asked if he knew about her activities in the hobby and she replied no. My heart rate ran up as well as some red flags. I left shortly thereafter and will not repeat. ".

Filmbyter
09-28-17, 13:04
I don't expect extras unless I go for the hour, so I have no comparison. But I firmly believe 'extras' depend more on the girl than the AMP.

Stopped by expecting maybe a little something due to positive reports. There were some LE in the parking lot but they left shortly after and that area usually has a few milling about so I wasn't super concerned. Masseuse was not very attractive, and I have very low standards. Went for HHR, and there was zero hint of extras. Not even a flip. Decent massage. Maybe they thought I was LE even though I look like a hipster librarian. Maybe the HHR is too short. Either way I'll stick to my usual spot.

DblEagle13
09-29-17, 01:24
Anyone been to Carrollton lately? It's been a while for me and was wondering if they've ungraded their talent level. Mediocre and expensive the last time I visited.

Strip Junkie
09-29-17, 19:44
Anyone been to Carrollton lately? It's been a while for me and was wondering if they've ungraded their talent level. Mediocre and expensive the last time I visited.I was there about a month ago. The girl was very pretty but it was very expensive with a much reduced menu. I will just continue on to Louisville next time I want what is not readily available here.

Gwing
09-30-17, 08:51
A little out of my territory; but I visited yesterday. Also used the $10 coupon they have in their ad. Only one lady there early 60's I would guess. We were interrupted twice to turn away other customers. She said I was number 5 yesterday. She gives a much above average massage. No cover until the flip. Used a towel for cover after the flip. When she was working on my upper thigh she noticed the little guy waking up; that surprised both of us (she is not particularly attractive). She took matters in hand without asking or being asked and did all the work. Her English is very weak; but she lays on the compliments as she works. An interesting aside, she said that more men than women want the happy ending. She gives both. I recommend her for a good massage. On weekends two girls work there she said.

PromoMan
09-30-17, 11:19
A little out of my territory; but I visited yesterday. Also used the $10 coupon they have in their ad. Only one lady there early 60's I would guess. We were interrupted twice to turn away other customers. She said I was number 5 yesterday. She gives a much above average massage. No cover until the flip. Used a towel for cover after the flip. When she was working on my upper thigh she noticed the little guy waking up; that surprised both of us (she is not particularly attractive). She took matters in hand without asking or being asked and did all the work. Her English is very weak; but she lays on the compliments as she works. An interesting aside, she said that more men than women want the happy ending. She gives both. I recommend her for a good massage. On weekends two girls work there she said.Very interesting I have been their twice. Both times don't remember being covered at all. Good massage 1st time asked if I wanted that massaged second time just garbed and finished. The lady I had used the name Linda. Got to roam freely. I will replete.

George W. Bush
09-30-17, 16:41
Very interesting I have been their twice. Both times don't remember being covered at all. Good massage 1st time asked if I wanted that massaged second time just garbed and finished. The lady I had used the name Linda. Got to roam freely. I will replete.Seen her a couple of times and she gets the job done. I'm just down the hill so it's very convenient for me to get to. The first time I was there there was another lady, she may have been owner. She had a wedding ring on, but fortunately I got Linda.

PromoMan
09-30-17, 19:20
Seen her a couple of times and she gets the job done. I'm just down the hill so it's very convenient for me to get to. The first time I was there there was another lady, she may have been owner. She had a wedding ring on, but fortunately I got Linda.One of the times I was their the other lady was their also. Linda told me in her version of English she not massage that. And she is the owner or manager. Cute but I like the extras.

MassageIt
09-30-17, 22:52
I went to Sakura since their BP ad stated the pics were real and recent. The woman I had was very pleasant and she was the one in the pic. She said her age was 28, looked younger. She was very affectionate, hugs and kisses. The roaming was great, nice body. I left with a big grin on face since I was very happy. The experience was much better than my visits to other local AMPs. I will return.

P.S. For those of us who do not like parking in front of AMPs, there is a side street to park on.

Mt.

Bill Fanta
10-01-17, 09:45
It was closed for a while but I just saw an ad for them on Backpage: http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tough-day-try-a-relaxing-massage-best-massage/50032032.

Ronnyboy
10-01-17, 13:51
I was there about a month ago. The girl was very pretty but it was very expensive with a much reduced menu. I will just continue on to Louisville next time I want what is not readily available here.I was there a couple of weeks ago, got a short, chubby and older gal who wanted way too much for anything other than a handy. Very disappointing.

Garyhb
10-01-17, 21:41
Has anyone tried the lady that advertises topless massages on CL https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/sks/d/topless-massage/6328382651.html.

Just wondering if it's worth the money.

Puritanical
10-01-17, 23:13
Has anyone tried the lady that advertises topless massages on CL https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/sks/d/topless-massage/6328382651.html.

Just wondering if it's worth the money.There's a report in the CL section.

Filmbyter
10-01-17, 23:14
If it's Lisa in Fairfield. Looks like it might be from the map. Then no, it wasn't worth the money for me.

Garyhb
10-01-17, 23:29

Garyhb
10-01-17, 23:32
If it's Lisa in Fairfield. Looks like it might be from the map. Then no, it wasn't worth the money for me.She goes by Christen in Beechmont.

Blowme12
10-02-17, 18:24
She goes by Christen in Beechmont.Don't just don't. Pics are old and she is horrible.

SimonPieMan
10-02-17, 20:29
Don't just don't. Pics are old and she is horrible.I saw her May of last year, #2616. Her pics look great, she however does not. Saw her in a decent neighborhood in Mt Washington. Inside of the house was a wreck. Lame, half heated back rub and right to the flip. Got the job done but no desire to repeat. Her teeth were a mess and she was on something other than weed. Here's the pic she sent me.

SP.

Kenal1
10-02-17, 22:59
I saw her May of last year, #2616. Her pics look great, she however does not. Saw her in a decent neighborhood in Mt Washington. Inside of the house was a wreck. Lame, half heated back rub and right to the flip. Got the job done but no desire to repeat. Her teeth were a mess and she was on something other than weed. Here's the pic she sent me.

SP.I've been talking talking to a Christen (same spelling) in Milford who is also advertising massages. Does anyone know if they're one and the same? Her last four digits are 0673.

SimonPieMan
10-02-17, 23:03
I've been talking talking to a Christen (same spelling) in Milford who is also advertising massages. Does anyone know if they're one and the same? Her last four digits are 0673.If she says she's not a hooker, that's the one.

SP.

DirtyBelushi
10-03-17, 18:28
I've been talking talking to a Christen (same spelling) in Milford who is also advertising massages. Does anyone know if they're one and the same? Her last four digits are 0673.Same last 4 but she spelled it Christin with me. Her ad says Loveland so not sure where she works out of. She has been coming to my motel so that's pretty nice. I thought her massage was pretty good. Other reviews have said not so good. Not sure what others here are comparing that to but the one other craigslist gal that actually showed up at the motel here was not nearly as good at the massage as Christin is, but did give me a crappy handy which I had to finish myself because she was lousy at at. Christin hasn't gone beyond massage with me but I haven't really pressed her. I talked about the other gal from Craigslist that did massage and handy, brushed her leg a bit etc etc, but there still has not been a hint of anything else so far. However, other reviews here indicate that she does at least handys and possibly more. Not my experience, at least so far.

Buster6914
10-03-17, 20:46
I've seen Christen of Loveland, 0673, three times and each time has been better. Pretty girl who gives a good massage topless and wearing panties. Allows roaming and finished with a HJ the last time. I plan on seeing her again. Not sure any more us available.

Same last 4 but she spelled it Christin with me. Her ad says Loveland so not sure where she works out of. She has been coming to my motel so that's pretty nice. I thought her massage was pretty good. Other reviews have said not so good. Not sure what others here are comparing that to but the one other craigslist gal that actually showed up at the motel here was not nearly as good at the massage as Christin is, but did give me a crappy handy which I had to finish myself because she was lousy at at. Christin hasn't gone beyond massage with me but I haven't really pressed her. I talked about the other gal from Craigslist that did massage and handy, brushed her leg a bit etc etc, but there still has not been a hint of anything else so far. However, other reviews here indicate that she does at least handys and possibly more. Not my experience, at least so far.

Curiousguy795
10-04-17, 07:36
Is Breil still staffed with extra cute girls? It's quite a drive for me, but if anyone can give me a pm with the scoop I'd love to spend a little more for a special treat today. Just got my bonus baby!

Corvette17
10-04-17, 09:41
See Cici she is great! You been to any others?

Dasap
10-04-17, 14:56
Decided to take a chance at Sakura today. I was pleasantly surprised when Anna (the girl in the ad) greeted me. She took me to a room I paid for an hour she asked if I wanted a table shower, and that is always a no-brainer for me because that is always a good indicator to see if it will be a happy massage or not. She hugged me and told me to get ready. The table shower was great and flirtatious and I was getting excited about what was to come next. She took me to a room, no towel was placed on me and she started then about 5 minutes in she was called away and another girl came into the room, not as attractive but still a 6. She picked up where Anna left off but it seemed mechanical and the massage was just ok and their was no sign of this going anywhere happy, which was a total downer. Then after the flip I kept hinting I was done with the mechanics and I wanted something else. All of a sudden Anna came back in the room and sat next to me and asked if I had a good time. I told her everything was ok but it would have been more fun if she would have stuck around. She said something to the other girl and she left the room. She then asked me if I knew her name and how did I find out about this place. I told her I knew her name and I found out about her on a website. She instantly reach for the happy spot and everything turned for the better. Hands were allowed to roam I was offered to suck on something while she did her best to get me back into the mood.

I left happy and she asked if I would come back and I told her only if I had her the whole time. She smiled and said yes. So be warned Anna is the one you want and I do recommend the table shower.

RogerOver
10-04-17, 15:28
Decided to take a chance at Sakura today. I was pleasantly surprised when Anna (the girl in the ad) greeted me. She took me to a room I paid for an hour she asked if I wanted a table shower, and that is always a no-brainer for me because that is always a good indicator to see if it will be a happy massage or not. She hugged me and told me to get ready. The table shower was great and flirtatious and I was getting excited about what was to come next. She took me to a room, no towel was placed on me and she started then about 5 minutes in she was called away and another girl came into the room, not as attractive but still a 6. She picked up where Anna left off but it seemed mechanical and the massage was just ok and their was no sign of this going anywhere happy, which was a total downer. Then after the flip I kept hinting I was done with the mechanics and I wanted something else. All of a sudden Anna came back in the room and sat next to me and asked if I had a good time. I told her everything was ok but it would have been more fun if she would have stuck around. She said something to the other girl and she left the room. She then asked me if I knew her name and how did I find out about this place. I told her I knew her name and I found out about her on a website. She instantly reach for the happy spot and everything turned for the better. Hands were allowed to roam I was offered to suck on something while she did her best to get me back into the mood.

I left happy and she asked if I would come back and I told her only if I had her the whole time. She smiled and said yes. So be warned Anna is the one you want and I do recommend the table shower.Good review!
Sakura Spa & Body Massage 513.885.4421 Now w/ Real Picture (or Free)

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sakura-spa-and-body-massage-513-885-4421-now-w-real-picture-or-free-7625-colerain-ave/23619359

Looks like this is the droid you're looking for:

MassageIt
10-04-17, 16:46
All three of these AMPs have real pics with names and young women. Could this be a trend? I hope this spreads to the east side of town.

Mt.

TheHawk0808
10-04-17, 20:29
Good review!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sakura-spa-and-body-massage-513-885-4421-now-w-real-picture-or-free-7625-colerain-ave/23619359

Looks like this is the droid you're looking for:New to this how much did you tip?

Busserx
10-04-17, 22:26
All three of these AMPs have real pics with names and young women. Could this be a trend? I hope this spreads to the east side of town.

Mt.I've been to all 3 places, but haven't been to Sakura for a while. There is a Kim at Nausicca. I think the picture is her in the ad. But it was taken long ago. And at Assol I've only encountered older ladies. When they first opened I liked Angela and Helen. They were both friendly and I thought they had nice bodies for older women. Then they were replaced, new ladies also older. And I didn't care for them too much.

MarkEet
10-04-17, 22:52
What is the extent of menu at these places? And of the 3 ones which one did you think was the best.

Pm please.

Thanks.

I've been to all 3 places, but haven't been to Sakura for a while. There is a Kim at Nausicca. I think the picture is her in the ad. But it was taken long ago. And at Assol I've only encountered older ladies. When they first opened I liked Angela and Helen. They were both friendly and I thought they had nice bodies for older women. Then they were replaced, new ladies also older. And I didn't care for them too much.

Garyhb
10-05-17, 03:01
I've seen Christen of Loveland, 0673, three times and each time has been better. Pretty girl who gives a good massage topless and wearing panties. Allows roaming and finished with a HJ the last time. I plan on seeing her again. Not sure any more us available.I saw Christin in her home in Loveland yesterday. She's a nice pleasant lady that does a good massage with a HJ on the end.

Electro1023
10-05-17, 14:06
Has anyone seen Nancy at AMP on Kenwood?

PromoMan
10-05-17, 15:40
Good review!

Looks like this is the droid you're looking for:I saw Anna about week ago she is much cuter in person and is very tiny good massage and very happy ending. Free roaming. Will return.

MarkEet
10-05-17, 15:44
Hi everyone, just wanted to get a general idea. I know on backpage there are alot of AMPs but only few are discussed. Will it be a good idea to create a list with addresses and highlight which ones are worth the time and money??

Want to know your thoughts??

Larat76
10-05-17, 16:59
It was closed for a while but I just saw an ad for them on Backpage: http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tough-day-try-a-relaxing-massage-best-massage/50032032.Anyone try this place uet since it just opened? Has the same name as a really good place that closed a while ago. Has the same location as one that was not that good. PM me or post back. Thanks.

Talltreeman
10-05-17, 17:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

PromoMan
10-05-17, 20:03
Stopped by Song spa in Florence today. Saw Lucy very good massage. Absolutely no extras but if you want a great massage Lucy is the way to go.

JustForKicks63
10-05-17, 23:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Dannycvg
10-06-17, 08:34
I visited in the past and was thinking of returning. My experience was attractive girls but very high turnover. Massage was ok but little or no extras or teasing. Open door and ever present towel. It has been about 6 months and I wondered if this perspective has changed. Pm me to compare notes.

MarkEet
10-06-17, 14:44
You must have been posting while I was PMing you. Disregard my PM.I figured that would have been the case.

LovinIt2
10-06-17, 20:25
[Deleted by Admin]

Larat76
10-06-17, 20:52
TOFTT. Hard massage. Had a towell over my back end. At one point I thought she was trying to fist me. A lot of times she ran her hand up my crack. Hard rub on inner thighs. Kind of painful. Other than these issues, a pretty good massage. Even with all the teasing she said no extras to be had there. Didn't get her name.

Mbgbe696
10-07-17, 13:29
So my close friend wanted a session with JoseleneW. When time came, she said she was rushing to hospital for breathing treatment. Shortly thereafter, all adds disappeared and she did not respond to text. Bummer. So my friend texted Jackie for a full body massage and here is what he said: "Set up was easy but she was half hour late. Jackie is very personable and open to fetishes. Let me roam and play FIV and then MISH. Very tight and fun. Afterwords, nice back massage. She has a minor skin problem which I am familiar with and it did not bother me. But, after session she mentioned a husband. Naturally I asked if he knew about her activities in the hobby and she replied no. My heart rate ran up as well as some red flags. I left shortly thereafter and will not repeat. ".She told me that she was Seperated from her husband. I saw no men stuff at her place.

RogerOver
10-07-17, 15:33

Mt.This shit could get me to an AMP in Cincy if they keep it up.

Caroline is tripping my Asian sweet tooth.

JustForKicks63
10-07-17, 15:38
Looking for a place on the west side of town. I found a place when I was traveling but haven't had much luck here in Cincy. Prefer a decent. Massage with premium service at the end.

Play safe.

JFK.

TheStigyEh
10-07-17, 15:42
This shit could get me to an AMP in Cincy if they keep it up.

Caroline is tripping my Asian sweet tooth.For the shops owned by Nausicaa they sometimes publish pics of the actual lady. However, the pics appear to be about 15 to 20 years old. I have not yet seen Anna and do not know if this is the case with her (I suspect not).

Depending on your expectations you may be disappointed.

RogerOver
10-07-17, 16:02
So my close friend wanted a session with JoseleneW. When time came, she said she was rushing to hospital for breathing treatment. Shortly thereafter, all adds disappeared and she did not respond to text. Bummer. So my friend texted Jackie for a full body massage and here is what he said: "Set up was easy but she was half hour late. Jackie is very personable and open to fetishes. Let me roam and play FIV and then MISH. Very tight and fun. Afterwords, nice back massage. She has a minor skin problem which I am familiar with and it did not bother me. But, after session she mentioned a husband. Naturally I asked if he knew about her activities in the hobby and she replied no. My heart rate ran up as well as some red flags. I left shortly thereafter and will not repeat. ".If you ask me, your friend dodged a bullet with Joselene. Those pics are wildly out of whack with reality. She's a great example of a chick that has overstayed her time in the hobby IMO.

Don't know anything about Jackie.

JustForKicks63
10-07-17, 19:14
Looking for a good massage on the westside. Thought I saw a place in Dent but not sure. Any info would. Be greatly appreciated.

Play safe.

JFK.

GiDaddy
10-08-17, 11:28
Tried both places. Went to Nausicaa first but did not see Kim the girl in their ad. Maybe she was busy but most likely a fake pic. Can someone confirm? Anyways I asked for her and the girl acted like she didn't understand me so I walked back out. Went to Sakura next and saw Anna. I can confirm she's real. Left happy. I've seen several AMP ads with girl's name and supposed pics of them so wanted to go around and confirm. Any other real pics you guys know of?

Macthesword
10-08-17, 13:31
Ok Cincy peeps I'll be back home there for a day next week amd usually stop in L-ville on the way as there are some good providers there but travel constraints won't allow that this time so looking for a good AMP in Cincy? There was one I visited out on Wooster about 2 yrs ago but can't seem to find it? Probably gone as I know the life span. Any suggestions? Looking for a good deep tissue massage and to leave happy without breaking the bank ($1 or under). Handshake is fine other ok too but not needing FS. I saw a bunch of ads on BP but not sure which ones I could be happy with. Thanks. PMs are great but posting is cool too.

Member #5632
10-08-17, 13:38
Ok Cincy peeps I'll be back home there for a day next week amd usually stop in L-ville on the way as there are some good providers there but travel constraints won't allow that this time so looking for a good AMP in Cincy? There was one I visited out on Wooster about 2 yrs ago but can't seem to find it? Probably gone as I know the life span. Any suggestions? Looking for a good deep tissue massage and to leave happy without breaking the bank ($1 or under). Handshake is fine other ok too but not needing FS. I saw a bunch of ads on BP but not sure which ones I could be happy with. Thanks. PMs are great but posting is cool too.Wooster AMP is still open and saw an ad this morning on Craigslist or Backpage. I go there a lot and never leave disappointed.

Macthesword
10-08-17, 16:32
Wooster AMP is still open and saw an ad this morning on Craigslist or Backpage. I go there a lot and never leave disappointed.Thanks! Found it. Didn't see it earlier.

MassageIt
10-08-17, 16:48
Dasap, your inbox is full.

Mt.

LovinIt2
10-08-17, 17:03
Hi everyone, just wanted to get a general idea. I know on backpage there are alot of AMPs but only few are discussed. Will it be a good idea to create a list with addresses and highlight which ones are worth the time and money??

Want to know your thoughts??Tried to respond before, I don't think this would be a good idea, think about who might be reading it!

Electro1023
10-08-17, 23:01
Had the pleasure of visiting Nancy at Kenwood.

Attractive lady very good shower and massage. Made me feel welcome.

Will definitely return.

Observant
10-09-17, 00:42
60 min Appt. Older lady. Massage was really hard. To the point where I had to slow her down couple of times. Breath smelled of food. That is a turn off for me.

Will not be going back although the universe gave me a signal that further visits would have been a little more fruitful.

Ob.

Observant
10-09-17, 00:48
Mixed bag. Asked for 60 min appt in advance. Got there and the lady started negotiating for 30 minutes. Was having a hard time to communicate so got her "boss". Boss apologized for miscommunication but offered 30 minutes with 4 hands.

Services were discussed upfront.

Good massage. Left happy.

Will not repeat. Because of the scheduling snafu and also the "in your face" offer and negotiation.

Call me crazy. But I love the fake refusal and "wink wink" game a lot.

Ob.

MarkEet
10-09-17, 12:47
I actually liked the girl at wah cross.

But they are strictly HE. Would not let me roam around at all.

Mixed bag. Asked for 60 min appt in advance. Got there and the lady started negotiating for 30 minutes. Was having a hard time to communicate so got her "boss". Boss apologized for miscommunication but offered 30 minutes with 4 hands.

Services were discussed upfront.

Good massage. Left happy.

Will not repeat. Because of the scheduling snafu and also the "in your face" offer and negotiation.

Call me crazy. But I love the fake refusal and "wink wink" game a lot.

Ob.

Observant
10-10-17, 01:22
I actually liked the girl at wah cross.

But they are strictly HE. Would not let me roam around at all.There is a reason these places are super YMMV. My experience was way different.

*wink wink.

Ob.

KYTavern12
10-10-17, 17:53
Great dream today with Anna. Very flirtatious and playful. Asked a few times how I knew her name and how I knew the place. The arch worked wonders and teasing was great. Flip was extended teasing and free roaming for me. Left very happy and will be back. Great upscale table shower as well.

RockMyCock
10-11-17, 01:14
I know this place is strictly legit but damn do these ladies give you one hell of a massage. Got all the kinks out of my legs and back! Super friendly and willing to work on problem areas if asked. Will go back.

LuvsGals
10-11-17, 14:02
I'm just curious, has anyone left a legit upscale spa happy?

Dannycvg
10-11-17, 14:30
I'm just curious, has anyone left a legit upscale spa happy?Hmmm. Can you define legit upscale spa? Are you thinking massage envy or other chain? Personally the answer is no then. I know that years ago there was a place inside eastgate mall that made the news for allowing people to leave happy.

UPullAndPay3
10-11-17, 14:42
Great dream today with Anna. Very flirtatious and playful. Asked a few times how I knew her name and how I knew the place. The arch worked wonders and teasing was great. Flip was extended teasing and free roaming for me. Left very happy and will be back. Great upscale table shower as well.Left Happy! Pm for more info!

BestFinder01
10-11-17, 17:18
I know this place is strictly legit but damn do these ladies give you one hell of a massage. Got all the kinks out of my legs and back! Super friendly and willing to work on problem areas if asked. Will go back.I went there several times, idk if you got unlucky or anything but it's not strictly legit. Everything is available if you have the right cash, except they overcharge a lot on their "extra service".

Observant
10-11-17, 17:22
Hmmm. Can you define legit upscale spa? Are you thinking massage envy or other chain? Personally the answer is no then. I know that years ago there was a place inside eastgate mall that made the news for allowing people to leave happy.The commercial chains would be a reasonable blanket NO. However, independent therapists at smaller practices or rental places like salon lofts etc, there is a chance.

Takes a lot of effort in finding a place (a lot of them are not even listed on the Internet) and then invest a lot of time to build a relation.

Again, all that work could be a bust so it mostly is not worth it.

What is more reasonable is that the environment becomes more relaxed and some of the archaic rules can start disappearing.

For eg: Try Lillie who advertises in BP. No extras. But excellent sensual massage. For me a sensual relaxed and skilled massage is the best.

Ob.

LuvsGals
10-11-17, 21:50
Hmmm. Can you define legit upscale spa? Are you thinking massage envy or other chain? Personally the answer is no then. I know that years ago there was a place inside eastgate mall that made the news for allowing people to leave happy.I was thinking either chain spa or independent spa with professional licensed therapists.

Observant
10-11-17, 22:24
I have read the reports but was in the area with some time to kill, so made a stop.

There are legit places and then there are legit places. This one is "capital-bold-font size 42-underlined" legit place.

It was not a let down as I walked in with no expectations. However, it was a bummer that I did not get a young one. Got a mamasan.

Two towels when I was face down and that put me to sleep. No points in keeping lights on.

Personally, I was not impressed with the massage quality as well.

Scratched off my list.

Ob.

Jackixx
10-14-17, 03:47
So my close friend wanted a session with JoseleneW. When time came, she said she was rushing to hospital for breathing treatment. Shortly thereafter, all adds disappeared and she did not respond to text. Bummer. So my friend texted Jackie for a full body massage and here is what he said: "Set up was easy but she was half hour late. Jackie is very personable and open to fetishes. Let me roam and play FIV and then MISH. Very tight and fun. Afterwords, nice back massage. She has a minor skin problem which I am familiar with and it did not bother me. But, after session she mentioned a husband. Naturally I asked if he knew about her activities in the hobby and she replied no. My heart rate ran up as well as some red flags. I left shortly thereafter and will not repeat. ".Sorry to hear you won't repeat. My EX husband and I are seperated if we are not together why would I tell him my business? He certainly doesn't tell me his or the girlfriend he has had for the past 8 months. I'm a smart girl and would NEVER EVER put myself or any of my clients in harms way! So there is no need to worry about a man that has moved on with his life and I'm only trying to do the same. So please stop beating this dead horse its a non-issue and I wish people would let me move on with my life because he sure has. Thanks.

Ineed Amedic
10-14-17, 18:01
Went here a few times early in the summer and had a very petite young girl who went by Grace. Went back later on and they said she didn't work there any more. She was great and just popped into my head today.

Anyone else ever meet her? Anybody maybe come across someone similar around town? PMs welcome.

SpaceBall9
10-15-17, 16:25
Can anyone recommend me a good AMP with all the extras? Just send me a PM, thanks!

TheHawk0808
10-15-17, 19:45
Back was hurting this morning so decided to head to Kenwood and seen Helen. The massage was great, but when I started to roam she pushed my hands away. Later I did get some light roaming. On the flip no towel. Did offer self serve but asked for HJ, but she said no. I asked next time 40 tip for Thursday and she said yes but not sure if she meant it not sure if I will go back. Massage was great though. A few weeks ago went to Breiel. Massage was bad but HJ was the best 40 tip. Wish there was a place that had the best of both worlds. Any ideas need a place for Thursday afternoon?

Horny40
10-15-17, 20:12
I seen a post awhile back asking about the legitimacy of are-maps. Here is my take. I made 2 reviews, next 2 rejected. 2 reviews accepted stated no he. Next one was a repeat of the first, still no he. Fourth mentioned an offer but was an unpleasant experience and stated so. I let the membership expire, resigned a few weeks later and both of my reviews were gone, and several he reviews showed for those locations from before my reviews. None of the reviews were there before, I wasn't sure if he was offered.

That said, I'm new here but that's my take.

Mbgbe696
10-15-17, 21:01
Sorry to hear you won't repeat. My EX husband and I are seperated if we are not together why would I tell him my business? He certainly doesn't tell me his or the girlfriend he has had for the past 8 months. I'm a smart girl and would NEVER EVER put myself or any of my clients in harms way! So there is no need to worry about a man that has moved on with his life and I'm only trying to do the same. So please stop beating this dead horse its a non-issue and I wish people would let me move on with my life because he sure has. Thanks.When I saw her she did I tell me she was Seperated, and I saw no man stuff in the house, anywhere, nothing. And yes I did look as I had read of this before hand. I felt very safe with no red flags. She is a great lady and very fun.

LovinIt2
10-16-17, 06:44
Back was hurting this morning so decided to head to Kenwood and seen Helen. The massage was great, but when I started to roam she pushed my hands away. Later I did get some light roaming. On the flip no towel. Did offer self serve but asked for HJ, but she said no. I asked next time 40 tip for Thursday and she said yes but not sure if she meant it not sure if I will go back. Massage was great though. A few weeks ago went to Breiel. Massage was bad but HJ was the best 40 tip. Wish there was a place that had the best of both worlds. Any ideas need a place for Thursday afternoon?Healthy Massage, I have always had a great massage and the girls are very nice, you will not be disappointed.

EatOne
10-16-17, 13:29
Recently had a great massage in Loveland. Approached by a taller than average women who gave me the best massage ever at an AMP. Check it out if you are in the area.

Dave3879
10-17-17, 20:34
Hey fellow hobbyist.

Thanks for your posts about the AMPs in town. I was in town for work, close to UHS, but last minute decided to see Anna based on your reviews. Called ahead and got there about 50 minutes before closing. Ah-mazing. Told her of course I had been there before. Super friendly. I immediately started OTC roaming on the legs, etc. She started me with a scalp rub, and I was putty from there on. Pretty standard bullet proof shorts and padding but she didn't object to UTC on top. Before the flip some of the best teasing I've ever had and if you really get into it, you'll have some nice surprises. OTF continues a pretty good massage and works the forearm and palms / fingers. Again I'm putty. She's really playful at first with the start of the HE. Really wants to make it enjoyable and lasting. When it starts to get serious. It gets serious. GFE all the way for a massage parlor. In your ear, nibbling, leaning over your body. Dear god. I'm surprised I didn't end up on the floor. No discussion of tips etc. I gave the standard plus a little extra for the mindblowing time. All in I was in there for about 60-70 minutes at the end of the day. You'll find me there every-time I am in town, or even passing thru. Thank you friends for the great find. If YMV, you're doing it wrong.

PM me if you have any ways you contact her.

Florence Guy
10-18-17, 15:56
Sorry to hear you won't repeat. My EX husband and I are seperated if we are not together why would I tell him my business? He certainly doesn't tell me his or the girlfriend he has had for the past 8 months. I'm a smart girl and would NEVER EVER put myself or any of my clients in harms way! So there is no need to worry about a man that has moved on with his life and I'm only trying to do the same. So please stop beating this dead horse its a non-issue and I wish people would let me move on with my life because he sure has. Thanks.Fellow Mongers, My Bad. When I asked if her husband knew what she did, she said he was too busy working. So I assumed wrongly that he was still around. My mistake. Do not let this keep you from visiting Jackixx. If you are into tall sensuous women who are easy to talk to and love what they do that she is your lady of choice. Especially if you travel to the far east side.

DavidCrockett
10-18-17, 22:33
I will be working in the Cincinnati area for several weeks beginning next week. I would appreciate some recommendations on FS AMPs and those that provide really great HE with mutual touching. Thanks.

Strip Junkie
10-19-17, 05:15
I will be working in the Cincinnati area for several weeks beginning next week. I would appreciate some recommendations on FS AMPs and those that provide really great HE with mutual touching. Thanks.Good luck on your search. Cincinnati is sort of a dead zone for FS AMPs and HE AMPs are not that plentiful. There is a huge amount of YMMV for the area AMPs. Unless you have the luxury of spending time and money to cultivate a relationship, your best bet would be getting on Backpage or on the Forum Advertisers section of this website and contacting some of the independent providers. But make sure that you check for their reviews here. We have as many if not more odd providers and complete ripoffs.

Busserx
10-19-17, 13:45
Went to Sakura in Colerain, and I got the older lady that works there. Her massage was okay. She did a really good job on my legs. Overall I was pleased with my visit. On the way out I saw Anna sitting on the couch. Really thought she was cute, and had some nice legs on her. Will return in the future.

Puritanical
10-20-17, 17:37
So after an afternoon of hitting up virtually every provider in a 20 mile radius to get an appt before 4 (I swear all of them sleep from 11-4) and getting crickets I decided to go to my tried and true AMP. After the first few visits, I leave very happy Everytime. Happy to share with seniors BTW as it's the one thing I can give back on as a newbie. I digress, after I was laying there post deed the masseuse picks up the phone and I over hear the gentleman on the other end inquire "you guys do massages right? Do you have any bundles with happy ending?" She hung up and we had a laugh. Apparently these calls are a daily phenomenon.

CincyHobbist
10-22-17, 13:53
Went to a near by AMP today to get some relief.

I drew the older not so tease friendly masseuse. Ok that saved me some tip $!

35 minutes into my massage another patron strolls in and is loud as hell!

He some how get the lights turned on in the whole place. My masseuse goes out the door in a flash and starts a little tirade in the lobby, lights go out.

Then plain as day we hear "well I wanted to see what I was paying for or something to that affect! " Really dude! Not only did you draw the prime lady, but you had to be like that?

Then all you could hear over the music in both rooms was this guy talking and directing.

Needless to say my time was not worth it all the way around there today!

If the patron reads this, lets not get into a pissing contest out in the open. Feel free to pm me!

Also all us mongers need to be thoughtful of the fellow mongers that are at the same establishment. And mindful of when in a small parking lot at an AMP, it is easy to figure out whose car wasn't there when you went in.

TapThat
10-23-17, 00:22
My day went better than cincyhobbist, mine was totally quiet. I don't usually visit them as you NEVER know which lady you might meet or what type of massage you might recieve. This was my first time there, it was a hell of a massage. I did leave happy, but it was assisted. It was sensual if that makes since. To the point of a potential GF that was holding back so you don't think she is easy. Gave the impression she wanted it herself, but was holding back herself as I was at her business. I will go back and hope to see the same lady again to see if a comfort level is reached and will to go the extra mile. Maybe this is her game, maybe not. But the sensual part is what I seems to be missing when I see my normal ladies. This lady was different, in different ways. Certain massages technique are almost mechanical, but I wish I had eyes in the back of my head or a tongue or nose when she got up on the head of the table and straddled the back of my head. This was a first for me. But I don't visit these places often. I hate leaving and feel I wasted funds, this trip didn't feel like that. Actually felt nice. And will be returning.

Observant
10-23-17, 00:58
I will repeat so no need for rehashing the obvious.

Things that I did not like:

1. First two rooms don't have walls that go all the way up, so audio from inside flows out. Had a monger in there negotiating in whispers and I was just laughing as the lady was playing the "No English" game. . The room at the far end seemed more private.

2. Had made an appt but they were 15 minutes late. I don't like waiting inside so just stayed outside in my car and smoked till it was time.

3. I did not get Anna but did not really miss her either.

Ob.

TheOldPilot
10-24-17, 21:01
A while back some Quoted that the photos she posted were not current. Well I am here to let you know they were, because I took them and she gives a Great Sensual Massage. OP.

RogerOver
10-25-17, 07:04
A while back some Quoted that the photos she posted were not current. Well I am here to let you know they were, because I took them and she gives a Great Sensual Massage. OP.Wouldn't say they aren't "current". I would say they are "flattering". No disagreement about her massage.

TimBob
10-26-17, 12:17
There is a poster on BPO for massage under diannedougherty ith a lengthy ad and it includes a website. Anyone partake? Nothing showed up on the search menu.

TongueLash
10-26-17, 14:34
There is a poster on BPO for massage under diannedougherty ith a lengthy ad and it includes a website. Anyone partake? Nothing showed up on the search menu.Looks more like a life coach with a specialty in sexual behaviour than a provider.

Mlive123
10-27-17, 13:34
I was in the area with a little time and decided to try out the relatively new AMP in Fort Wright, KY. Attractive masseuse gave me a very nice hour massage and I did not leave disappointed. I will repeat.

Observant
10-27-17, 13:44
Looks more like a life coach with a specialty in sexual behaviour than a provider.That ad has been there for over 2 years and I never found any reviews. I always assumed it would have been a let down and never pursued.

Another one is the tantric healing. Not what you would have expected.

Ob.

Addiction69
10-27-17, 13:56
Wouldn't say they aren't "current". I would say they are "flattering". No disagreement about her massage.I have seen her pics for quite some time now and interested in taking the plunge except I'm not a huge fan of motels / notels.

RustyNailsYou
10-27-17, 15:52
I have seen her pics for quite some time now and interested in taking the plunge except I'm not a huge fan of motels / notels.Josie hosts in a nice apt in the 275/ rt 32 area.

Fully furnished. Clean sheets and pillow cases on a big bed. Shower available.

She will be freshly showered and wearing lingerie.

Quality provider who can be hard to schedule at times. She has ongoing health issues that get in the way.

She is worth the trouble of getting in her door. She is attractive and skilled. She enjoys her work.

Took me weeks to see her but I am very happy to have made her acquaintance.

Duke1522
10-27-17, 16:18
Are there any decent massages within the (or close to) the downtown area? I'm here for the weekend, but have no access to a car. Seems like most of the ones mentioned on here are a good drive away.

Larat76
10-27-17, 19:59
I was in the area with a little time and decided to try out the relatively new AMP in Fort Wright, KY. Attractive masseuse gave me a very nice hour massage and I did not leave disappointed. I will repeat.

Looks really new. BP ad under massage says opened just the other day. Never had mich luck with new places. Your words encouraged me.

Trogdor1973
10-29-17, 00:21
My friends! I haven't hobbied in about two years. Totally out of touch. Would those who remember me or those who feel comfortable, please send me a PM with some sure fire options, AMP or verified safe private res. ?

Also. Anyone remember big Katrina from Colerain? She always had some cuties working for her. She still around? Her number changed to frequently I can't find a current ad. If anyone could send me a link if they know it's her?

Finally, any nice chocolate rubs available these days? Thanks all! Looking forward to being back! Stay safe! - Trog.

Reds1000
10-30-17, 08:34
Has anyone stopped by this place?

Ronnyboy
10-30-17, 13:15
I took a chance and saw this Asian girl: http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/22-years-old-asian-girl-incall-only/51960607.

Was greeted at the door by two young asian girls, both attractive, but quiet and not very friendly at all. Coco had me lay on the bed while the other girl sat on the couch and played on her phone.

The massage was perfunctory at best, with immediate oil on mr happy on the flip. No teasing, no real emotion at all and she remained clothed the entire time, denying my request for a naked body to body session. She did, however, allow roaming under her bra-less shirt, which was the only thing that was remotely sexual and enjoyable. I will not repeat, even though she was quite pretty and petite. I can spend way less at a local AMP and get a much better massage, tease and release. Good luck.

DickHerDown
10-30-17, 17:13
[QUOTE=Larat76;3600750][QUOTE=Mlive123;3600340]I was in the area with a little time and decided to try out the relatively new AMP in Fort Wright, KY. Attractive masseuse gave me a very nice hour massage and I did not leave disappointed. I will repeat. [ / Q].

Looks really new. BP ad under massage says opened just the other day. Never had mich luck with new places. Your words encouraged me. [ / QUOTE].

There were 2 women there. Both were old and polite. The massage was really good but no hint of extras and I honestly wouldn't have wanted anything more from her.

GrayGhost
10-30-17, 18:11
Has anyone been to Salem Road lately? I was there about a month ago and Had a bad massage. Any new woman there?

LovinIt2
10-30-17, 18:15
I took a chance and saw this Asian girl: http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/22-years-old-asian-girl-incall-only/51960607.

Was greeted at the door by two young asian girls, both attractive, but quiet and not very friendly at all. Coco had me lay on the bed while the other girl sat on the couch and played on her phone.

The massage was perfunctory at best, with immediate oil on mr happy on the flip. No teasing, no real emotion at all and she remained clothed the entire time, denying my request for a naked body to body session. She did, however, allow roaming under her bra-less shirt, which was the only thing that was remotely sexual and enjoyable. I will not repeat, even though she was quite pretty and petite. I can spend way less at a local AMP and get a much better massage, tease and release. Good luck.You got ripped off, you should have gotten whatever you wanted for your $$. Sorry you didn't know any better. Escorts are a given for that kind of $$.

RoadRunner51
10-30-17, 20:01
I was back in the area and went the AMP on Kemper by the Kroger. I had been there before on a previous visit and I had a good visit. When I walked in I ask for Regina and the girl said she no longer worked there.

The lady I met this time was short and spoke pretty good English so I decided to give her a try. We talked for a few minutes and she said that she had only been there for 30 days. And that there was a new owner. She took me to the room and when I was ready she came in and started a great massage. She worked on my neck and back which felt great. When she moved to my legs she worked them pretty good and brushed against the boys a couple of times and said excuse me and giggled. On the flip there was no cover so I was hoping fore a good ending but it was not to be had. She offered me lotion for DYI but I refused. I think that after a few visit the menu might open up. All that said the girl I had was very nice in both looks and personality. I am in and out of Cincy on business so if any of you fellow mongers get by there and have a different experience please let me know.

Thanks.

Roadrunner.

Bill Fanta
10-31-17, 10:03
I was in the area with a little time and decided to try out the relatively new AMP in Fort Wright, KY. Attractive masseuse gave me a very nice hour massage and I did not leave disappointed. I will repeat. .

Looks really new. BP ad under massage says opened just the other day. Never had mich luck with new places. Your words encouraged me. .

There were 2 women there. Both were old and polite. The massage was really good but no hint of extras and I honestly wouldn't have wanted anything more from her.Sorry to see your negative report as I was about to give the place a try. I haven't been to an AMP in a few months and had pretty good luck at the last place I tried (Ming Spa), but it's been closed for a while. I may try it anyway to break the tie (one positive and one negative review so far).

Member #5632
10-31-17, 10:59
When I go Salem AMP I try to get Wendy. She is very friendly and gives a great massage. The last time I was there Jessica and Molly were there with Wendy. Molly gives a terrible massage and chews gum and talks too much. Not sure who all is there now.

Bill Fanta
10-31-17, 18:16
OK, l had read a couple of reports on this AMP, one was positive and one was negative. This afternoon I gave it a try. There were two women there when I walked in, both about 40 years old. I opted for a 30 minute massage and was shown to a room. About 30 minutes into the massage, she had given me a better than average massage on my back, arms, and one leg. At this point she whispered into my year, "You want longer massage?" Of course I did. She did the other leg and I kept waiting for some teasing, but it never came. During the leg massage, her hand would come right up to the crotch area but it never lingered there. After the flip she would, at times, lean forward over my face such that her breasts touched my face briefly and I thought this was a sign that there might be extras at the end of the massage.

So now my hour is up and she indicates that the massage is over. I point to my crotch and say, "Maybe a little more?" She immediately smiles and shakes her head. I press a bit and say, "Nothing?" She now points at me and says, "You. " We debate a bit about which of us is going to finish the job but she never wavered. I went ahead with the DIY and had to ask for assistance. Once I asked for her help, she cheerfully complied and gave helpful assistance to this team effort. I gave her the $20 for the extra time and a $20 tip and she seemed satisfied if not ecstatic.

So, overall, it seemed pretty close to other NKY AMPs that offer DIY. As I said, the massage was above average. I know that 40 year old workers seem old to you 25 year old studs out there, but I'm 76 so 40 looks pretty young to me. I think the lesson here is that if DIY with assistance isn't offered, it may well be available if you just politely ask for it.

TheStigyEh
10-31-17, 19:22
Sorry to see your negative report as I was about to give the place a try. I haven't been to an AMP in a few months and had pretty good luck at the last place I tried (Ming Spa), but it's been closed for a while. I may try it anyway to break the tie (one positive and one negative review so far).Mary, age 40 to 45? Nice rack. Very good massage. No HE. No Self-serve offered. Doorways covered by a curtain. I think they have one of the best quality "face cushions" I've had in awhile. When I entered the ladies were wearing their jackets. It was cold enough to hang meat. I might return some day purely based on the quality of the massage from Mary (assuming they figure out how to light the pilot light some day).

Horny40
10-31-17, 20:01
Mary, age 40 to 45? Nice rack. Very good massage. No HE. No Self-serve offered. Doorways covered by a curtain. I think they have one of the best quality "face cushions" I've had in awhile. When I entered the ladies were wearing their jackets. It was cold enough to hang meat. I might return some day purely based on the quality of the massage from Mary (assuming they figure out how to light the pilot light some day).I didn't see a nice rack, but one lady is about 40-45 and the other about 45-50 (and not appealing).

It is a nice clean place, curtains, cold, coats on, massage was nice, nothing suggestive.

Horny40
10-31-17, 20:02
Has anyone stopped by this place?Yes, and the ladies breath was so horrible that I ran out of the place gagging. Smelled like she was eating horribly strong fish.

PromoMan
11-01-17, 08:17
Yes, and the ladies breath was so horrible that I ran out of the place gagging. Smelled like she was eating horribly strong fish.Was their last Saturday. Great massage cute lady about 25. A little teasing and a little assist with the diy very cold in the room. Will return if I can get the same lady. Had a hard time understanding her but her name started with a t. Will call in advance.

SimonPieMan
11-01-17, 08:39
Has anyone stopped by this place?I was there just over a year ago. Nice, legit massage but that was it.

SP.

EatOne
11-01-17, 12:33
The other day I was at an AMP and the person asked if I wanted a 60 min or 90 min; I asked her what the difference was, not sure she really understood my question other than she just kept smiling. What has been your experience with a 90 min massage; what more are you receiving other than perhaps more time on your back which as many know is where the majority of the massage is focused.

TheStigyEh
11-01-17, 15:27
what more are you receiving other than perhaps more time on your back which as many know is where the majority of the massage is focused.In my limited experience with three different 90 minute session, you are correct. More time rubbing your head, hands, face, feet, etc. Not more time running your back or posterior through the meat grinder (I prefer strong / hard or back walking). One lady did do some extra stretching which was pretty good (I get off on being treated like a pretzel by a little 99 lbs Asian lady). I'd rather have three 60 minute massages over a period than two 90 minute massages.

GiDaddy
11-02-17, 15:14
Well I guess I'll be getting a free massage this weekend!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-%E2%80%8D-assol-spa-513-975-9849-now-w-real-picture-or-free-6813-harrison-ave-exit-11-of-i-74/36904798

Deadbeat
11-02-17, 19:03
Tried new AMP at 6813 Harrison advertised on BP.

Seems like more and more are popping up on the westside.

Had a good massage and left smiling.

Pm for more info if wanted.

Xsuzme
11-02-17, 19:44
Has anyone ever visited the Massage on Main in Williamstown ky. What was the experience like.

Gwing
11-02-17, 21:28
Stopped by early afternoon a couple weeks ago; small sign in window said "will be back in an hour". Stopped by about 1:30 pm today, small sign in window said she is resting today will work tomorrow. I don't know how many days the sugn had been up.

Stasco05
11-04-17, 15:20
So I ventured to healthy a few weeks ago. Walked in and girl on couch was about late 30's early 40's but very attractive. She was wearing a skirt and a top that covered everything. Led me to a room and asked how long and I opted for the hour. Nice rooms with doors even though the walls don't go all the way up. With out going into too many details, the massage was amazing and I left extremely happy. Only down side for me was parking isn't as private and when I was exiting there was a family getting in their car right next to mine who gave me the stink eye seeing me come out of the joint. Other than that, I'd highly recommend. Seniors can pm me for more details.

TapThat
11-04-17, 19:14
Well I guess I'll be getting a free massage this weekend!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-%E2%80%8D-assol-spa-513-975-9849-now-w-real-picture-or-free-6813-harrison-ave-exit-11-of-i-74/36904798Did you recieve a free massage?

Buster6914
11-04-17, 20:31
My visit there mirrors yours and I will probably repeat. Regarding the parking, I parked behind the building and walked around, much more discreet that way.

So I ventured to healthy a few weeks ago. Walked in and girl on couch was about late 30's early 40's but very attractive. She was wearing a skirt and a top that covered everything. Led me to a room and asked how long and I opted for the hour. Nice rooms with doors even though the walls don't go all the way up. With out going into too many details, the massage was amazing and I left extremely happy. Only down side for me was parking isn't as private and when I was exiting there was a family getting in their car right next to mine who gave me the stink eye seeing me come out of the joint. Other than that, I'd highly recommend. Seniors can pm me for more details.

GrayGhost
11-05-17, 11:17
My visit there mirrors yours and I will probably repeat. Regarding the parking, I parked behind the building and walked around, much more discreet that way.Where is that located?

TongueLash
11-06-17, 07:16
I drove past the AMP on nova in Western Hills. AMP is the first house on the road directly off a busy main road and has a gas station directly in front of it and in view of driveway. First drive by there was a cruiser right in front of it. Decided to loop by again after a while and the cruiser was sitting in the gas station parking lot. Not surprising considering how much of a thoroughfare the area is but just an FYI. There is a shopping center across the street that may be better to park at and walk over. I may do another drive by and will update if I do, but if you go, be smart and stay safe-park away. Do not park in the driveway.

CantWaitForMor
11-06-17, 20:26
Any have any knowledge of the new massage studio scheduled to open Friday. It appears to be in Cincy. They have been advertising on Craigslist. I have exchanged some emails and text. Link attached if it's still good. PM is fine.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bts/6366570176.html

Strip Junkie
11-06-17, 20:54
Any have any knowledge of the new massage studio scheduled to open Friday. It appears to be in Cincy. They have been advertising on Craigslist. I have exchanged some emails and text. Link attached if it's still good. PM is fine.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bts/6366570176.htmlSomatic Experiencing appears to be a holistic approach to treating disorders such as PTSD. It involves causing a person to become "disregulated" and then to find a trigger that he can use in the future to return to being regulated. One of the methods that they use to dysregulate a person is by causing arousal, and then finding a trigger that will cause the arousal to fade. I don't know if the group in the advertisement is a legit holistic healthcare provider or if they are using the Somatic Experiencing as a cover for a HE MP. You could always TOFTT and report back.

TheStigyEh
11-06-17, 23:47
I drove past the AMP on nova in Western Hills. AMP is the first house on the road directly off a busy main road and has a gas station directly in front of it and in view of driveway. First drive by there was a cruiser right in front of it. Decided to loop by again after a while and the cruiser was sitting in the gas station parking lot. Not surprising considering how much of a thoroughfare the area is but just an FYI. There is a shopping center across the street that may be better to park at and walk over. I may do another drive by and will update if I do, but if you go, be smart and stay safe-park away. Do not park in the driveway.It's more dangerous to park in a retailer's lot across the street where you might get towed, or worse, get hit crossing a busy portion of Glenway avenue on foot.