PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Tomofdeath
08-30-06, 20:17
Does ne one know of NE in the Akron area?

Cleavage Lover
11-03-06, 19:13
While out cruising today, I stopped at the old Stanly Spa, 1118 Brittian Rd.
It is now, Touch Of Thia Massage. Phone 330-633-7359. A cute, sexy asian gal at the front desk said 1/2 hour massage is $42.50, and 1 hour massage is $55.00. I didn't stay, but I may go back sometime and try it out and see what all they do offer? Has anyone else been there yet?

Cleavage Lover

Willing77
11-05-06, 22:42
I stopped ther once. They want name and address. Gave a fictional name (something like George Washinton). Did not get any extras. YMMV

Love July
11-12-06, 21:33
It is just nude massgae. There is no extra as far as I know.

Macsten
11-16-06, 23:22
It is just nude massgae. There is no extra as far as I know.So the girl is nude when giving massage?

Bfidaho
11-19-06, 13:04
So the girl is nude when giving massage?No, just you. It's a completely legit therapeutic massage place. No extras. However, they charge a fair price ($55/h) for a nonsexual massage and know what they're doing.

Lone Ranger
12-01-06, 11:56
Today's Plain Dealer has an ad for Lily Spa Tanning Relaxation on Barber Rd. in Norton. An Asian-sounding woman answered the phone and told me they charge $80 for 1 hour sauna, massage and tanning. She said 1/2 hour is $60 and you just get a massage. Hours are 9am to 11pm , except Sunday they open at 1 PM.

Tanning at an AMP would be a first for me, but the high door charge makes this sounds like a jack-shack at best.

I don't want to get burned (and I don't mean in the tanning booth). Anyone have info on this place?

LR

Yummies
12-02-06, 17:40
While out cruising today, I stopped at the old Stanly Spa, 1118 Brittian Rd.

It is now, Touch Of Thia Massage. Phone 330-633-7359. A cute, sexy asian gal at the front desk said 1/2 hour massage is $42.50, and 1 hour massage is $55.00. I didn't stay, but I may go back sometime and try it out and see what all they do offer? Has anyone else been there yet?

Cleavage LoverI went there one time. I got a good massage completely clothed, didn't seem like there was an offer of anything else. If anyone has had a better experience there, tell me how to get it.

Ampguider
12-06-06, 21:51
Today's Plain Dealer has an ad for Lily Spa Tanning Relaxation on Barber Rd. in Norton. An Asian-sounding woman answered the phone and told me they charge $80 for 1 hour sauna, massage and tanning. She said 1/2 hour is $60 and you just get a massage. Hours are 9am to 11pm , except Sunday they open at 1 PM.

Tanning at an AMP would be a first for me, but the high door charge makes this sounds like a jack-shack at best.

I don't want to get burned (and I don't mean in the tanning booth). Anyone have info on this place?

LR

Took a quick look at the place today. It is right off the exit at I76. Parking is right in front. Saw someone go in and ring a bell. Could see the monger talking to a provider through a slide type window in the lobby are. Everything was in plain view not much in the way of discreet. It doesn't bother me but for those that are looking for a little privacy this palce ain't it. My impression s that you will get a very expensive fully clothed massage. Save your money and drive east to Warren.

walrus
12-07-06, 21:00
I stopped there many months ago and got nothing but a fully clothed massage. There was nothing sexual about it at all. The attendant (none were oriental at that time) even covered my bare ass with a towel. What a waste of time and money. I would be interested if there were Oriental girls there AND if they were under age 30 and would do at least do a good HJ. But maybe that is expecting too much? Seems odd that they would express prices down to the level of x dollars and 50 CENTS. Any one have any RECENT good experience? Thanks.

Doodonthemoon
01-23-07, 16:53
Any updates?

Willing77
01-25-07, 21:58
I was there the end of December. Had my hands all over a fairly attractive gal. Tried to get full service, no luck jot a hand job for door fee. She stated no full service.

Cleavage Lover
01-26-07, 13:18
I was there the end of December. Had my hands all over a fairly attractive gal. Tried to get full service, no luck jot a hand job for door fee. She stated no full service.

Where in Norton is this place, and what was the door fee??

C.L.

Member #4079
01-26-07, 20:37
Where in Norton is this place, and what was the door fee??

C.L.$80 door fee

Barber Rd exit of 224W

Warren's only 1/2 hr away

No FS or anything close

Tom

Cleavage Lover
01-27-07, 11:19
$80 door fee

Barber Rd exit of 224W
No FS or anything closeWow, that's a pretty expensive hand job, but you don't know until you try.

I give you credit for going there to se what can be had.

C.L.

Torchkit
01-27-07, 11:51
Wow, that's a pretty expensive hand job, but you don't know until you try.
Well, if you get a decent massage first, and then get a happy ending, it's not all that unreasonable.

Whoah28
02-14-07, 19:55
I'll be in the akron/ fairlawn area.

What publication will have ads for AMPs?

Or you can just tell me what would be the closest place for me?

(PS I don't feel like driving to Warren)

OhioPete
02-22-07, 21:49
Drove by Lilly Spa in Barberton to check out the area. Parking is right out in front & definitely does not offer any privacy. Saw 1-2 vehicles parked there earlier this afternoon.

Just curious to see if anyone has any reports on this place.

EpicReflection
05-08-07, 23:17
No fun. I went when it first openned got a bad massage and nothing else.

EpicReflection
05-08-07, 23:18
I got my first Sensual massage today. I found a provider on CL and had quite an enjoyable experience. She was in stow...

Walladog
05-14-07, 15:08
I got my first Sensual massage today. I found a provider on CL and had quite an enjoyable experience. She was in stow...Where is there a place in Stow? Anyone else heard of this?

Member #4079
05-16-07, 02:34
Where is there a place in Stow? Anyone else heard of this?Pretty sure this is the ad on craigslist:

Now available days - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-331207818@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-15, 8:34AM EDT

One hour erotic massage with a happy ending. I am a gorgous 5'3 meduim build mature woman with red hair and blonde highlights. I have sparkling green eyes and a great smile. I will come to the door in something sexy and go topless during the massage. Call now *82 330-541-2545. NO E-MAILS Leave a messege I screen all calls.

Valdez
05-25-07, 16:40
This was found in Craigslist Akron area. Has anyone called or tried the service?

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/ers/333724922.html

I am located in Highland Square in a beautiful historical home. I have over 8 years of experience with swedish/release and deep tissue massage. I am a blue eyed brunette beautiful 26 year old female who is a very interesting artist as well. Come visit me and have a wonderful mind clearing experience on my brand new massage table equipped with a neck rest. I use wonderful aromotherapy oils and sensual candlelight as well!

call 330-338-2969 to book an hour long appointment with me today!
blocked calls will not be answered

thank you,

Ana

EpicReflection
05-31-07, 21:40
Pretty sure this is the ad on craigslist:

Now available days - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-331207818@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-15, 8:34AM EDT

One hour erotic massage with a happy ending. I am a gorgous 5'3 meduim build mature woman with red hair and blonde highlights. I have sparkling green eyes and a great smile. I will come to the door in something sexy and go topless during the massage. Call now *82 330-541-2545. NO E-MAILS Leave a messege I screen all calls.

Location: Kent-StowSorry I have been out of touch. This is the right ad.

Chromedome
06-05-07, 17:35
Been lurking for awhile and finally got around to posting. Visited the lady from CL in the ad below. She's on the Stow/Kent border. Decent service, but nothing great. She's closer to 40 and more BBW than she indicates.

Chromedome
06-05-07, 17:42
Gave it a try on Sunday. Typical AMP in terms of set up and initial services i.e. table shower, sauna, massage. Got a great massage from a cute 20 something Asian girl. After the flip I let my hands wander and she gave a nice happy ending. Don't think anything else is available at this point. Massage was $80 for the hour and I left $20 tip.

Ohio Man61
06-06-07, 16:15
Gave it a try on Sunday. Typical AMP in terms of set up and initial services i.e. table shower, sauna, massage. Got a great massage from a cute 20 something Asian girl. After the flip I let my hands wander and she gave a nice happy ending. Don't think anything else is available at this point. Massage was $80 for the hour and I left $20 tip.Where abouts is Lily's?

Thanks for the help

Streetwize
06-06-07, 23:51
Lilys is on Barber road not far from the 76 ramps.

Ohio Man61
06-08-07, 17:44
Lilys is on Barber road not far from the 76 ramps.Is Barber Rd. an exit off of 77n from Canton... which way off the exit coming from the south.

Thanks for the help man.

Member #4079
06-09-07, 05:51
Lilys is in Norton, OH. From Canton, 77 North to Rt 224 West, get off at Barber Rd exit, turn left at stop sign, place will be about a block on your right.

Is Barber Rd. an exit off of 77n from Canton... which way off the exit coming from the south.

Thanks for the help man.

Cleavage Lover
06-09-07, 12:37
Lilys is on Barber road not far from the 76 ramps.

I haven't seen it (yet) but is there an adult book store next door to it?
There used to be a good strip club in that building 3,4 or maybe 5 years ago.
They had a seperate, closed in room for private dances, and the dancers used to give good dances in the back. I forget the name of it.

CL

Ohio Man61
06-09-07, 14:07
Lilys is in Norton, OH. From Canton, 77 North to Rt 224 West, get off at Barber Rd exit, turn left at stop sign, place will be about a block on your right.Thanks a lot man!

Zauber
06-09-07, 18:51
I haven't seen it (yet) but is there an adult book store next door to it?
There used to be a good strip club in that building 3,4 or maybe 5 years ago.
They had a seperate, closed in room for private dances, and the dancers used to give good dances in the back. I forget the name of it.

CL

Years ago there was The Nest in Norton. You could get about anything there for reasonable rates.

Streetwize
06-09-07, 19:57
I think he means Genes Lounge or The Hot Box.

Zauber
06-09-07, 20:35
Yea, I was just remembering the good times. :)

Qetuo
06-18-07, 17:13
Gave it a try on Sunday. Typical AMP in terms of set up and initial services i.e. table shower, sauna, massage. Got a great massage from a cute 20 something Asian girl. After the flip I let my hands wander and she gave a nice happy ending. Don't think anything else is available at this point. Massage was $80 for the hour and I left $20 tip.Tried the place. Did not allow to pick your girl. Got Sisi, not young but not bad. Pleasant. Decent TS but was cautious, probably about LE. Decent massage and let hands wander. On flip she asked me to put her hands where I wanted them and got the ending no problem.

Torchkit
06-18-07, 19:21
Tried the place. Did not allow to pick your girl. Got Sisi, not young but not bad. Pleasant. Decent TS but was cautious, probably about LE. Decent massage and let hands wander. On flip she asked me to put her hands where I wanted them and got the ending no problem.Did she keep her clothes on the whole time?

Qetuo
06-19-07, 08:46
Did she keep her clothes on the whole time?Yes, and wore a shirt and long shorts (below the knee). Not a very sexy outfit.

Streetwize
06-19-07, 22:35
I don't remember there being a decent AMP around here since Kyoto or Spa 77. Anyone remember the one located by the Glass Tower at Belden Village? Gone are the good old days of close spas & cheap gas.

EmptyCup
06-20-07, 11:53
Had a stop in at Lilly's last weekend. Tried my best of extras other than HJ but she had nothing to do with it. Very nice girl named Penny dressed with normal clothes. Hands roamed freely on her but that was all. Massage was very good and lasted full length of time. Tried talking about Warren and she said they were different. Why they give good massages there. I've never had problems with the massages they give in Warren :)

Ohio Man61
07-04-07, 18:55
Had a stop in at Lilly's last weekend. Tried my best of extras other than HJ but she had nothing to do with it. Very nice girl named Penny dressed with normal clothes. Hands roamed freely on her but that was all. Massage was very good and lasted full length of time. Tried talking about Warren and she said they were different. Why they give good massages there. I've never had problems with the massages they give in Warren :)Went here today to try it out, however they were closed for the 4th of July. Is this place oriental? If it is they sure aren't like the chinease restaurants that are open every day of the year.

EmptyCup
07-05-07, 14:56
Went here today to try it out, however they were closed for the 4th of July. Is this place oriental? If it is they sure aren't like the chinease restaurants that are open every day of the year.Yes from what I saw it was all oriental. LOL defiantly NOT all you can eat like the Chinese restaurants. Just want they'll beat.

Bards Tale
07-10-07, 00:29
Made my first stop at Lily's- Kinda in the open but that does not bother me, Went in and knocked, a Woman I'd say in her late 40's answerd and a very old woman that looked like the old Dannon Yogert comecial women around 104 was behind her. Very nice and clean place $80 for the hr. She asked if I wanted to tan, I decleined and took me to a room and said undress-Led me to the shower and got a very nice one, back to the room and had a VERY nice/good Massage that lasted the whloe entire hour, People that pay $60 at a regular place might as well go here and get that extra bonus, the only thing I did not care for is after the massage she wanted more money after the tip above the $80 I alredy gave, I like to spend $ and she wanted more and said "you must treat the ladies right" I said thats all I brought was $ and she gave a happy ending. All in all well worth the relaxing massage and a nice bonus kicker in the end, I would recomend. They also were listening to 97.5 which I thought was cool.

Ohio Kyle
07-20-07, 13:40
I also made my first stop at Lily's recently. All I got was a massage, nothing more. Lady was late 30s, early 40s. Got a TS and then massage. Massage was ok, she flipped me over and did a little in the neck / head area and said "All done". Since everyone else on this forum seems to at least get an HJ, I asked if she provided full service. She said No, massage only. Tipped her a little and left. WTF? Is there some secret code word or what do I need to do to ensure that next time I have a better experience. Any help would be appreciated.

Ohio Man61
08-03-07, 18:43
Any word on if this place is still going strong?

Slow Roller
08-04-07, 01:00
Any word on if this place is still going strong?I was just there Wednesday. Got a massage by very young and hot girl by the name of susie.

Slow Roller
08-04-07, 15:13
Any word on if this place is still going strong?Lily's is still going. I was there on wednesday and got good service from a young and attractive girl named susie.

Ohio Kyle
08-05-07, 00:44
How much did that good service cost ya? Like I said, I got shut down pretty bad. Maybe I am cheap bastard. Kinda new to the MP scene.

Streetwize
08-05-07, 02:41
Lily's is still going. I was there on wednesday and got good service from a young and attractive girl named susie.

full service available yet?

Slow Roller
08-05-07, 11:58
full service available yet?Not that good of service! .80 at door and.20 for HJ.

Streetwize
08-06-07, 02:59
80 at the door is very high. Until Lilys is better on service, I'll continue to visit SUN & 4S.

Deploin
08-10-07, 15:52
I stopped there today and left feeling like a greased hog. Good massage, though when my boy started poking through the sheet, the lady moved away from my legs and started hard massage on my chest. If you are looking for more than a good greasy massage, avoid this place.

walrus
08-15-07, 00:21
Decided to stop and asked for Susie (thanks for previous info posted).

She is quite attractive and young compared to many others I have seen, and that's what floats my boat.

She did not remove any of her clothing, but did a super prostate massage following lots of very erotic anal foreplay. Well worth it to me because I did not have time to make the trip to Warren.

Valdez
08-15-07, 17:55
Decided to stop and asked for Susie (thanks for previous info posted).
SNIP
Well worth it to me because I did not have time to make the trip to Warren.

Walrus,

Did she ask for a tip before she started down the Happy Ending road? How much did she request whether before of after the deed?

New Kidd
08-27-07, 12:57
So I made a trip out and damn I should have asked for susie got an older woman, not bad massage but wanted more than. 30 for the HJ. Nothing like someone hagling you after the fact. So when in doubt trust the boards.

Streetwize
08-28-07, 22:20
So I made a trip out and damn I should have asked for susie got an older woman, not bad massage but wanted more than. 30 for the HJ. Nothing like someone hagling you after the fact. So when in doubt trust the boards.

I wish they has FS. But It just seems so much money for so little when 45 minutes away is the real deal. But they seem to get a business.

Ohio Kyle
08-28-07, 22:31
Anyone know when Susie works? Thinking of trying this place again but was hoping for a better time this round.

New Kidd
08-29-07, 13:36
I wish they has FS. But It just seems so much money for so little when 45 minutes away is the real deal. But they seem to get a business.Really wish they would dress up in something sexier atleast geez kinda takes the wind outta the sail when ya see them in the kinda stuff people wear to Walmart Oh well till better.

Whoah28
09-18-07, 20:51
Wow Lily Spa is right off the highway ramp. not very private or quiet parking.
You guys are lucky to have Lily, Columbus is dry. Thanks for all the other's postings, it was worth the trip (was there on business.) Provider was older than I'd like, but no complaints.

walrus
10-20-07, 22:39
She did not ask for any tip before the grand fanale. So it's up to the client to decide what tip it was worth at the end of the session. I remember she really knew how to sensuously work my a**.

Cleavage Lover
10-23-07, 17:43
She did not ask for any tip before the grand fanale. So it's up to the client to decide what tip it was worth at the end of the session. I remember she really knew how to sensuously work my a**.

Was she dressed sexy when you when in with her? Was there any hits if extras by her at the start? If she is nice (boobs) and any possible happy ending (even a HJ) might try her?

CL

Torchkit
10-23-07, 20:07
Was she dressed sexy when you when in with her? Was there any hits if extras by her at the start? If she is nice (boobs) and any possible happy ending (even a HJ) might try her?

CLI figured when walrus said "Grand Finale" he was referring to a happy ending?

Macsten
11-04-07, 12:29
Well I went to Lily's a week ago and got nothing but an expensive massage. The girl said up front they do massage only and thats exactly what happened. I was even asked for a tip after the massage. I'll be going to warren next time.

Hbkrus
12-01-07, 19:12
got a good massage, this was 2nd time around, much better, she started on the back, being sure her hand went between the legs, turned over and she finished off with Grabd Finale.

Valdez
12-03-07, 18:04
got a good massage, this was 2nd time around, much better, she started on the back, being sure her hand went between the legs, turned over and she finished off with Grabd Finale.

A name would help out here Hbkrus. If you caught a name it would be of interest to me. If Suzie is still there I may deviate from my normal trip to Warren.

Hbkrus
12-03-07, 18:14
A name would help out here Hbkrus. If you caught a name it would be of interest to me. If Suzie is still there I may deviate from my normal trip to Warren.I can't pronounce the name but Suzie does still work there, just not that night, she was Korean, have you ever been to Bella/Gemini spa in Warren?

Valdez
12-05-07, 20:13
I can't pronounce the name but Suzie does still work there, just not that night, she was Korean, have you ever been to Bella/Gemini spa in Warren?

I never went to Bella/Gemini because I love the full service spas in Warren. If I want to spend less I just pay for BJ instead of FS. Once I drive all the way to Warren, I am looking for FS usually.

The attraction of the Barberton AMP is it is a lot closer.

Ohio Man61
12-20-07, 02:32
What is the going rate at Lilly's now? I'd like to make the trip soon, but I want to make sure it's still going strong.

Hbkrus
12-24-07, 08:13
60 1/2 hr and 80 1hr, go with the 1/2 hr so you have more for the tip, so far I am 2 for 3, 1st trip was legit, last two ended with HJ.

Swizzle Stick
01-10-08, 17:02
Went to the Hong Kong spa the other day. It was my second time. Had the same girl and got the impression she was the only girl who worked there.

She was Asian, with black hair and a landing strip down below. She was petite, medium pretty (6.5 out of 10), fake tits (they were way too firm) with huge nipples, but at least she remembered who I was (last time I was there was six months ago). She gave me the usual shower and such and then offered additional favors (HJ, BJ, FS). HJ was .50, CBJ was 1. and FS was 1.5 (this was after the house's .5).

It was a bit pricey. I went with the CBJ. It was a pretty good experience. She did a great job, but she moved on to the next room right after finishing which left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't think I'll go again. There was something creepy about the place this last time I went. I felt like I was bein' watched. I don't know. What are other people's experiences there like?

Does anyone know of anywhere/anyone near the Stow/Kent area who provides HJ, BJ and FS? I'd prefer a bit cheaper, but I'm not too picky.

OhioHunter
01-11-08, 10:46
Went to the Hong Kong spa the other day. It was my second time. Had the same girl and got the impression she was the only girl who worked there.

She was Asian, with black hair and a landing strip down below. She was petite, medium pretty (6.5 out of 10), fake tits (they were way too firm) with huge nipples, but at least she remembered who I was (last time I was there was six months ago). She gave me the usual shower and such and then offered additional favors (HJ, BJ, FS). HJ was .50, CBJ was 1. and FS was 1.5 (this was after the house's .5).

It was a bit pricey. I went with the CBJ. It was a pretty good experience. She did a great job, but she moved on to the next room right after finishing which left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't think I'll go again. There was something creepy about the place this last time I went. I felt like I was bein' watched. I don't know. What are other people's experiences there like?

Does anyone know of anywhere/anyone near the Stow/Kent area who provides HJ, BJ and FS? I'd prefer a bit cheaper, but I'm not too picky.That price is too high if you're driving all the way to Warren. I don't know of any around the Kent area. Go to Four Seasons, Tokyo, or Sun in Warren. $. 5 door fee (some have a $. 1 off coupon in the PD), and $1 for FS. They all take equally good care of you, and the service gets better with repeat visits. Personally, I prefer Four Seasons, and it's right off the turnpike exit.

Hbkrus
01-23-08, 21:01
Lisa was very nice too, great service, and she is hot too.

Duk748
04-19-08, 17:25
Hello. I was wondering if lilys was still around. No reports as of jan.. Anyone have any info. I cannot seem to find a good local independent so I tghought I might try this avenue.

Ohio John
04-21-08, 00:00
Hello. I was wondering if lilys was still around. No reports as of jan.. Anyone have any info. I cannot seem to find a good local independent so I tghought I might try this avenue.They are still open, but don't expect anything more than a HJ.

Slow Roller
07-28-08, 13:23
Has anybody been to this place? I was wondering if there is a happy ending involved or you just get a massage. I wouldn't mind checking out Maria!

http://www.touchofthaimassage2.info/SPECIALISTS.php

Torchkit
07-28-08, 13:54
Has anybody been to this place? I was wondering if there is a happy ending involved or you just get a massage. I wouldn't mind checking out Maria!

http://www.touchofthaimassage2.info/SPECIALISTS.php
Reviews here have said massage only.

Ohio John
10-05-08, 16:27
Went to Lilly's recently and had Jackie, mid 40's. Did the full hour but skipped the tanning. Shower and massage was nothing to brag or complain about but the HE was nice. She did complain about the tip and I thought 40 was being generous already.

Problem Child
10-14-08, 00:32
Is 'touchy feely' allowed at Lilly Spa?

I know they don't disrobe and it is considered legit, just wondering if we are allowed to touch the ladies.

Slow Roller
10-14-08, 04:26
Went to Lilly's recently and had Jackie, mid 40's. Did the full hour but skipped the tanning. Shower and massage was nothing to brag or complain about but the HE was nice. She did complain about the tip and I thought 40 was being generous already.
I quit going there because they wanted at least .50 for a tip. That plus the door fee for HJ. I'll drive to Warren!

Streetwize
10-14-08, 17:25
There hasn't been a good AMP in Akron for years. I doubt there will be again. I do miss the Spa 77 and Kyoto massage.

Chadcarpenter
10-14-08, 21:26

I know they don't disrobe and it is considered legit, just wondering if we are allowed to touch the ladies.No. They don't allow that there.

Ohio John
10-14-08, 23:48

I know they don't disrobe and it is considered legit, just wondering if we are allowed to touch the ladies.Yes, she did allow my hands to roam anywhere I wanted.

Hbkrus
11-07-08, 19:54
Went by today 11/07/08 they were closed and there was a paper on the door that is was closed under of city of Norton or something like that, anyone know what's going on.

Ohio John
11-08-08, 00:38
Went by today 11/07/08 they were closed and there was a paper on the door that is was closed under of city of Norton or something like that, anyone know what's going on.Probably the same deal with the strip club, stupid nazi LE. They were oopen just a few weeks ago. Not too big of a loss, over price hj's were all that was to be had.

Lugguy 135
11-08-08, 08:36
Went by today 11/07/08 they were closed and there was a paper on the door that is was closed under of city of Norton or something like that, anyone know what's going on.Massage parlor worker positive for HIV

Authorities urge clients of Norton business to be tested for virus
By Gina Mace

Special to the Beacon Journal

Published on Saturday, Nov 08, 2008

NORTON: Authorities say a woman arrested this week for prostitution at a Norton massage parlor is HIV positive.
And health officials are urging anyone who may have engaged in sex with the woman who worked at Lily Spa at 3051 Barber Road be tested for the virus that causes AIDS.
Authorities raided the spa on Tuesday. Hyang Rae Kim of Barber Road and Yong Howski, 54, of Green, were arrested, Norton police said.
Kim faces a charge of prostitution with HIV. Howski is charged with promoting prostitution.
Both charges are felonies punishable by one to five years in prison.
The women appeared in Barberton Municipal Court on Friday before Judge David Fish. Howski is free on bond, while Kim remains in the Summit County Jail in lieu of $15,000 bond.
Kim's attorney, Lawrence Whitney, declined to comment. He said he is still reviewing the evidence police say they have against his client.
Attorney James Burdon represents Howski.
The arrests came after an Akron vice detective posed as a
customer and visited the Lily Spa, said Norton Police Chief Thad Hete.
''We asked Akron vice to work with us because our detectives are so recognizable in this city,'' he said.
Authorities say the detective paid $80 for a massage. The women were arrested after Howski took the detective's money and Kim attempted to have sex with the officer during the massage, Hete said.
Norton police say the two have been arrested for prostitution in five states. Authorities say the criminal background check revealed that Kim tested positive for HIV more than two years ago. She also disclosed the medical condition to Norton investigators, court records show.
Norton detectives John Dalessandro said the department is awaiting records from Columbus about Kim's HIV status.
He said they are also attempting to verify other information about Kim — such as her age — as she carried multiple IDs, all with conflicting information.
Fish has ordered Kim to undergo another HIV test because of her arrest on a sex charge.
Barberton Health Commissioner Paulette Kline said the department was alerted by police about the health concern.
Kline said anyone who visited the massage parlor should call the health district office at 330-745-6067 for education and testing referrals.
Norton Prosecutor Holly Reese said prostitution is normally a misdemeanor, but she authorized the felony charge when told about Kim's positive HIV test.
If it can be proved that any spa client contracted the virus, Reese said, more serious charges could be filed against Kim.
''[Prostitution] is not such an innocent thrill for these guys who could get the disease,'' Reese said.
NORTON: Authorities say a woman arrested this week for prostitution at a Norton massage parlor is HIV positive.
And health officials are urging anyone who may have engaged in sex with the woman who worked at Lily Spa at 3051 Barber Road be tested for the virus that causes AIDS.
Authorities raided the spa on Tuesday. Hyang Rae Kim of Barber Road and Yong Howski, 54, of Green, were arrested, Norton police said.
Kim faces a charge of prostitution with HIV. Howski is charged with promoting prostitution.
Both charges are felonies punishable by one to five years in prison.
The women appeared in Barberton Municipal Court on Friday before Judge David Fish. Howski is free on bond, while Kim remains in the Summit County Jail in lieu of $15,000 bond.
Kim's attorney, Lawrence Whitney, declined to comment. He said he is still reviewing the evidence police say they have against his client.
Attorney James Burdon represents Howski.
The arrests came after an Akron vice detective posed as a
customer and visited the Lily Spa, said Norton Police Chief Thad Hete.
''We asked Akron vice to work with us because our detectives are so recognizable in this city,'' he said.
Authorities say the detective paid $80 for a massage. The women were arrested after Howski took the detective's money and Kim attempted to have sex with the officer during the massage, Hete said.
Norton police say the two have been arrested for prostitution in five states. Authorities say the criminal background check revealed that Kim tested positive for HIV more than two years ago. She also disclosed the medical condition to Norton investigators, court records show.
Norton detectives John Dalessandro said the department is awaiting records from Columbus about Kim's HIV status.
He said they are also attempting to verify other information about Kim — such as her age — as she carried multiple IDs, all with conflicting information.
Fish has ordered Kim to undergo another HIV test because of her arrest on a sex charge.
Barberton Health Commissioner Paulette Kline said the department was alerted by police about the health concern.
Kline said anyone who visited the massage parlor should call the health district office at 330-745-6067 for education and testing referrals.
Norton Prosecutor Holly Reese said prostitution is normally a misdemeanor, but she authorized the felony charge when told about Kim's positive HIV test.
If it can be proved that any spa client contracted the virus, Reese said, more serious charges could be filed against Kim.
''[Prostitution] is not such an innocent thrill for these guys who could get the disease.

AkronGuy57
11-08-08, 08:56
http://www.ohio.com/news/34134189.html

Goat Ohio
11-08-08, 09:25
WOW!!!

Scary situation.

Glad I never went but makes me think.

Be safe

Goat

Hbkrus
11-08-08, 10:09
Good thing you can't get HIV from a HJ.

Torchkit
11-08-08, 13:30
Apparently there was more than HJ available at Lily's.

Authorities say the detective paid $80 for a massage. The women were arrested after Howski took the detective's money and Kim attempted to have sex with the officer during the massage

Hbkrus
11-09-08, 07:02
I only got HJ, and never FS (thank god), but I got the definite impression that they didn't offer anything else, this could be a LE scam, and they are building in the area and might just want to get rid of the place

Chadcarpenter
11-09-08, 11:46
Apparently there was more than HJ available at Lily's.Can't get the HIV from a handjob can you?

Archie Pitcar
11-11-08, 13:25
You absolutely CANNOT get HIV from a hand job unless there are open wounds involved. I wonder about the phrase in the article that the woman "attempted to have sex with" the officer. Did she rub her privates against him provocatively? Did she start to lick him there? I wonder, given that Lily's seemed to be HJ only (I only went there once, but that seemed clear).

Streetwize
11-12-08, 13:18
I never went there. But from past AMP experience in Summit County I knew it wouldn't last. Spa 77, Stanleys, and Kyoto were all closed quickly. As for the HIV mentioned in the paper. It seems to be a scare tactic to me for court room effect.

Shooter 57
11-12-08, 14:10
I never went there. But from past AMP experience in Summit County I knew it wouldn't last. Spa 77, Stanleys, and Kyoto were all closed quickly. As for the HIV mentioned in the paper. It seems to be a scare tactic to me for court room effect.Spa 77 and Stanleys were around quite awhile. Great places, fond memories. Both featured non-Asian girls. HJ's mostly. I did have a regular GFE and FS provider at Stanleys. Miss her dearly.

Bards Tale
11-12-08, 18:31
I have been there many times and they pretty much knew me, and I NEVER was offerd sex in any way or even a hint about it. They were only HJ, Always friendly and polite to me. I'd say it was all crap in the paper and or a set-up to shut them down, I find it hard to believe there was anything sexual offerd.

Chadcarpenter
11-12-08, 19:46
I have been there many times and they pretty much knew me, and I NEVER was offerd sex in any way or even a hint about it. They were only HJ, Always friendly and polite to me. I'd say it was all crap in the paper and or a set-up to shut them down, I find it hard to believe there was anything sexual offerd.I have a feeling the officer exaggerated the encounter so that they could actually press charges that would stick. The women there never offer to have sex with patrons.

Sadly, they'd probably make enough money to stay in business just giving massages without the happy ending. They were some of the best massages anywhere. They actually cured back pain I was having after a sports accident. Go figure.

Torchkit
11-12-08, 21:42
I have been there many times and they pretty much knew me, and I NEVER was offerd sex in any way or even a hint about it. They were only HJ, Always friendly and polite to me. I'd say it was all crap in the paper and or a set-up to shut them down, I find it hard to believe there was anything sexual offerd.I guess to LE offering a HJ = offering sex.

Problem Child
11-15-08, 11:03
Now where am I going to go to feel the cold clammy touch of an Asian?

Poontuner
11-20-08, 03:35
Went by today 11/07/08 they were closed and there was a paper on the door that is was closed under of city of Norton or something like that, anyone know what's going on.They got bused and the ***** that works thier has aids.

Bucky Katt
11-26-08, 11:06
Anyone ever checked out the massage place on Brittan Rd, across from XTC? Are extras available?

Streetwize
11-26-08, 23:54
Anyone ever checked out the massage place on Brittan Rd, across from XTC? Are extras available?

No, not since it was Stanly's.

Xscott
12-23-08, 00:01
Found this women who does massage in the falls at her home, anyone know if she does release or anything? Picture below

Valdez
12-23-08, 12:22
Found this women who does massage in the falls at her home, anyone know if she does release or anything? Picture below

XScott,

A little more info from you would make it easier to come up with information for you.

Xscott
12-23-08, 22:44
XScott,

A little more info from you would make it easier to come up with information for you.http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/ths/964554651.html

PM me

Xscott
12-24-08, 23:45
I emailed back as she said she doesn't mind the guy jerking himself, so maybe some potential.

Problem Child
12-26-08, 03:50
I emailed back as she said she doesn't mind the guy jerking himself, so maybe some potential.How do I contact this woman who is on Craigslist?

Member #4079
12-28-08, 20:17

Hooked up with Monica today. Had got massages from her in Highland Square area a few years back.

Very nice lady, 40, gives good massages but no extras from my experience.

Tom

Member #4079
01-07-09, 05:42
Anyone try this lady yet? Similar ad but different lady than the one previous:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/ths/977299886.html

I am an attractive female, new to the area, providing excellent relaxation massages in a private home studio. You will be on a heated table, and you may be undraped, if you wish, while I work on you. Im currently taking just a couple of appointments for Saturday afternoon. Please email me for appointments or questions. Thanx, Michelle

Hbkrus
01-13-09, 19:32
Honestly she probably didn't have AIDS that is a scare tactic the health dept and LE are using, plus with the growth in the surronding area there had to be pressure to get rid of them, I know that F/S was not on th menu, never got anything but a H/J the 1st time there I got only a massage, no H/J was offered, only on 2nd trip, and I went 5-6 times after that.

They got bused and the ***** that works thier has aids.

Ohio Kyle
01-15-09, 01:28
Drove by Lily's today.

It is closed up with a For Rent sign.

Xscott
01-26-09, 22:38
Anyone try this lady yet? Similar ad but different lady than the one previous:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/ths/977299886.html

I am an attractive female, new to the area, providing excellent relaxation massages in a private home studio. You will be on a heated table, and you may be undraped, if you wish, while I work on you. Im currently taking just a couple of appointments for Saturday afternoon. Please email me for appointments or questions. Thanx, MichelleIt's that Monica dauge moentioned a few posts below, posts adverts under different names. I read her blog and if she is so strapped for cash she should start doing some happy endings.

Valdez
01-27-09, 18:00
It's that Monica dauge moentioned a few posts below, posts adverts under different names. I read her blog and if she is so strapped for cash she should start doing some happy endings.How do we get to her Blog?

Badboy330
02-23-09, 21:37
I'm really intrested in gettin in touch with this monica chick below.

I'm willing to toftt

Member #4079
02-27-09, 04:06
Anyone try Denym yet from the CL ad listed below? Responded via email outcall only 80 clothed, 150 nude.

"My Sensual Touch" massages today after 6pm (kent/akron/cuyahoga falls)

Reply to: serv-1051206069@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-26, 8:51AM EST

Are you tired, stressed out, and need a little relaxtion.. Let me help you.. I am a 21 year old college student providing a sensual massage to you in the comfort of your own home..This evening after 5:30pm or Friday 12-5pm. I only deal with SERIOUS ENQUIRY's only. Let me relax you with my wonderful full body sensual massage. Message me for rates and times... Im interested in hearing from you.. Full body massages start at $80.00 plus tips

P.S. I am carmel skin, 21 years old, 36B, 26 waist, very petite but my hands are the besst..

Valdez
03-10-09, 11:19
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/ths/1045298053.html

Has anyone tried this non licensed massage person? The third paragraph indicates she expects boners. If anyone on the board needs a massage perhaps we will get a report.

Date: 2009-02-22, 9:42AM EST

I offer relaxation massage in my home, using pure aromatherapy oils which I blend for their healing effects. I am not licensed for therapeutic massage, but I am a doctor of naturopathy and have experience in many types of natural healing. Relaxation massage has a positive effect on overall health, helping to reduce the effects that stress has on the body and mind.
I get a lot of questions over the phone about what my massages are like. Some of the more frequent questions I get are regarding whether they are sensual massages or not, what I wear during massage, if draping is required, if I use a light touch, and whether I work the groin area or not. Allow me to try and answer these questions for you.

I give a very relaxing massage here in my home, with the assurance of privacy and also with the assurance that I have the best interest of your health in mind. I work up and down the body, using a smooth, yet varied stroke. Some of my strokes are lighter in touch--the feathery kind people like. This is not only for purposes of relaxation, but also to stimulate circulation of the lymphatic fluid to nourish deep tissues and help remove cellular waste. The massages I give are not only meant to help you feel good, but to make your body work better in keeping you well!

As for the groin area, yes, I do work into this area, too. There are lymph glands residing there. Please keep in mind, however, that this is a health service, not an offer for sex. I don't mind if you fantasize, and erections are common, but please be respectful of me and the work that I do. I never know what to say when asked if my massages are sensual or not. That isn't the primary goal, but aren't all massages sensual to some degree? It seems to me that it's only natural the senses would become aroused...and even more so when using aromatherapy oils.

Speaking of the oils that I use, they are pure therapeutic grade essential oils in a base which is likewise nourishing and soothing to the muscles and skin. The effects of the essential oils lasts a lot longer than the massage. I generally use very uplifting and soothing oils targeted towards pain relief. Please let me know if you have a particular healing concern, and I can blend the oils specific to your overall needs. As a doctor of naturopathy, clinical aromatherapy is one of the things I do best. I encourage you to make the best use of my skills! I'm also very adept at putting together supplement plans to promote optimal wellness, and also at recommending appropriate natural means of dealing with more serious issues of health...Besides giving a real nice massage!!

My fees are $75 per hour and I am very flexible in scheduling times. Give me a call and let's set something up!

Naturally Yours in Good Health,
Mary Jo XXXXXXXX, ND, CTN, CNHP, D.D.
(330) XXX-XXXX

www.allnaturalhealthworks.com

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

License info: Certified Traditional Naturopath, Certified Natural Health Professional

TwistedBrother
03-10-09, 11:55
I think she makes it really clear, though, that she ain't gonna do anything with those boners. I've read enough ads to know that this gal is good for a good massage, but that's all.

Has anyone tried this non licensed massage person? The third paragraph indicates she expects boners. If anyone on the board needs a massage perhaps we will get a report.

Valdez
03-10-09, 16:22
I think she makes it really clear, though, that she ain't gonna do anything with those boners. I've read enough ads to know that this gal is good for a good massage, but that's all.

I read her ad a couple times too. Here are my observations:

1) All ads say "this is not an offer for sex."

2) This gal is not licensed as a massage therapist, yet charges mid to upper part massage therapy fees.

3) I have never seen a massage therapist discuss erections and smooth varied strokes etc.

4) I saw her referred to as Doctor somewhere else on the web and suspect she has a mail order Doctor of Divinity.

I am too cheap to pay $75 to find out, but next time I have a sore neck, or back, I might try her out.

Val

TwistedBrother
03-10-09, 17:00
Yeah, her fees are kinda high for massage and I agree discussing erections is unusual ... all in all an interesting ad and site, and it would be interesting to TOFTT (if money grew on trees). I'd still wager no extras ... unless she's a prostate milker or something.

1) All ads say "this is not an offer for sex."

2) This gal is not licensed as a massage therapist, yet charges mid to upper part massage therapy fees.

3) I have never seen a massage therapist discuss erections and smooth varied strokes etc.

4) I saw her referred to as Doctor somewhere else on the web and suspect she has a mail order Doctor of Divinity.

I am too cheap to pay $75 to find out, but next time I have a sore neck, or back, I might try her out.

Val

Torchkit
03-10-09, 18:47

4) I saw her referred to as Doctor somewhere else on the web and suspect she has a mail order Doctor of Divinity.Her website says she is a doctor of naturopathy. And her site talks about colon cleansing, aromatherapy, natural foods and...pet health. Oh, and it also says she's an ordained minister...so, yeah, mail order DD.

She also said this, which leads me to believe there's no happy ending:

I don't mind if you fantasize, and erections are common, but please be respectful of me and the work that I do.
She also said this:

Some of the more frequent questions I get are...what I wear during massage... Allow me to try and answer these questions for you.And then she doesn't say anything else about what she wears.

But $75 for an hour massage really isn't bad...even if no extras. I'll TOFTT and report back.

wahoo
03-10-09, 18:53
Tried one a few weeks ago. Lady is decent looking, friendly, and a good massage but no happy ending. She a has alot of cats and cat litter was all over the floor in the living room where the massage takes place. I had that oil all over my feet and cat litter stuck to them when I got dressed. Oil massage would have been good if it had not been so cold. She said the heat was cut off.

I offer relaxation massage in my home, using pure aromatherapy oils which I blend for their healing effects. I am not licensed for therapeutic massage, but I am a doctor of naturopathy and have experience in many types of natural healing. Relaxation massage has a positive effect on overall health, helping to reduce the effects that stress has on the body and mind.

I get a lot of questions over the phone about what my massages are like. Some of the more frequent questions I get are regarding whether they are sensual massages or not, what I wear during massage, if draping is required, if I use a light touch, and whether I work the groin area or not. Allow me to try and answer these questions for you.

I give a very relaxing massage here in my home, with the assurance of privacy and also with the assurance that I have the best interest of your health in mind. I work up and down the body, using a smooth, yet varied stroke. Some of my strokes are lighter in touch--the feathery kind people like. This is not only for purposes of relaxation, but also to stimulate circulation of the lymphatic fluid to nourish deep tissues and help remove cellular waste. The massages I give are not only meant to help you feel good, but to make your body work better in keeping you well!

As for the groin area, yes, I do work into this area, too. There are lymph glands residing there. Please keep in mind, however, that this is a health service, not an offer for sex. I don't mind if you fantasize, and erections are common, but please be respectful of me and the work that I do. I never know what to say when asked if my massages are sensual or not. That isn't the primary goal, but aren't all massages sensual to some degree? It seems to me that it's only natural the senses would become aroused...and even more so when using aromatherapy oils.

Speaking of the oils that I use, they are pure therapeutic grade essential oils in a base which is likewise nourishing and soothing to the muscles and skin. The effects of the essential oils lasts a lot longer than the massage. I generally use very uplifting and soothing oils targeted towards pain relief. Please let me know if you have a particular healing concern, and I can blend the oils specific to your overall needs. As a doctor of naturopathy, clinical aromatherapy is one of the things I do best. I encourage you to make the best use of my skills! I'm also very adept at putting together supplement plans to promote optimal wellness, and also at recommending appropriate natural means of dealing with more serious issues of health...Besides giving a real nice massage!!

My fees are $75 per hour and I am very flexible in scheduling times. Give me a call and let's set something up!

Naturally Yours in Good Health,
Mary Jo XXXXXXXX, ND, CTN, CNHP, D.D.
(330) XXX-XXXX

www.allnaturalhealthworks.com

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

License info: Certified Traditional Naturopath, Certified Natural Health Professional

Valdez
03-10-09, 20:33
Her website says she is a doctor of naturopathy. And her site talks about colon cleansing, aromatherapy, natural foods and...pet health. Oh, and it also says she's an ordained minister...so, yeah, mail order DD.

She also said this, which leads me to believe there's no happy ending:

She also said this:
And then she doesn't say anything else about what she wears.

But $75 for an hour massage really isn't bad...even if no extras. I'll TOFTT and report back.

Torch, for your sake I hope there is a happy ending!

Member #4079
03-11-09, 02:54
[QUOTE=Valdez]http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/ths/1045298053.html

Went a few months ago, a little strange but nice enough lady. Middle aged, 40lbs or so overweight. Looks better with clothes than without. Has you fill out a release form but doesn't check id so make up whatever info you want. Place was cold as hell. No draping, decent enough massage. Got her naked, daty, hj for a bit then went off all over her chest. Probably could have had more but didn't try.

Lady is probably a little mentally off so it's probably hit or miss with her depending on mood.

Might go back when it get's warmer but massages are no fun when your shiverring.

Tom

Harry Harper
03-11-09, 09:30
I read her web site. The website says her rates are $60 an hour. Her CL ad says $75. I think if I was making an appointment I woould mention the $60/hr pricing.

Torchkit
03-11-09, 13:19
I read her web site. The website says her rates are $60 an hour. Her CL ad says $75. I think if I was making an appointment I woould mention the $60/hr pricing.The website says MOST services are 60/hr. If you go to the link for Massage, it says 75/hr.

Torchkit
03-11-09, 18:21
Exploration complete. Pretty much exactly as Akron2004 described, except no form to fill out and the room wasn't cold. Her CL ad must be working. I had to wait in the car till the guy before me left, and as I left there was another guy sitting in HIS car waiting for ME to leave.

Badboy330
03-12-09, 22:05
It's that Monica dauge moentioned a few posts below, posts adverts under different names. I read her blog and if she is so strapped for cash she should start doing some happy endings.Just hooked up with monica this evening! attractive lady. pretty decent massage. was hoping for some extras but didnt get offered any, does the massages at her home in Cuyahoga Falls.

Torchkit
03-13-09, 12:57
Just hooked up with monica this evening! attractive lady. pretty decent massage. was hoping for some extras but didnt get offered any, does the massages at her home in Cuyahoga Falls.I'd say you probably have to ask for extras.

Xscott
03-24-09, 22:57
I'd say you probably have to ask for extras.DON'T waste your money.

Against my better judgment I met with her a couple of weeks ago and for $80 you get a $25 massage, she lives in akron and just uses that house for her massages. She basically admitted that she makes it seem like you're gonna get a happy ending so guys like us keep calling her up. Also I didn't think she was good looking at all, unless you are into LOTR.

If you want a good (clean) massage there is an old woman in north hill who beat the hell out of me, great stuff!

Neohiorounder
03-28-09, 10:35
I checked it out this week. Pretty good massage at a good price and extras are available. Will probably go back. She's on CL, but if anyone wants details and contact info, PM me.

Hdrk55
04-09-09, 10:33
Anybody have any info on the girl ?

Happy ending?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full_body_relaxation_massage/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1507641

Wycked
04-09-09, 15:31
Hdrk, I just exchanged emails with her last night. She stressed non-sexual, so I would guess not. If you want to TOFFT, tho I for one would appreciate a report before I get up that way next week.

Expect to star at .8/hr.

~G

Member #4079
04-09-09, 17:12
Anybody have any info on the girl ?

Happy ending?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full_body_relaxation_massage/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1507641Monica is a nice, milf type but straight 8 massage. Have had 4 or so nice massages from her but ZERO extras. Price is out of line for a standard massage. Draping is optional which is her way to lure you into thinking you'll get extras.

Tom

Icescape88
04-09-09, 17:38
If you don,t mind my asking: If the massage is overpriced with 0 extras; why would you go there 4 times?

Hdrk55
04-09-09, 18:10
Monica is a nice, milf type but straight 8 massage. Have had 4 or so nice massages from her but ZERO extras. Price is out of line for a standard massage. Draping is optional which is her way to lure you into thinking you'll get extras.

TomThanks for the info.

Wycked
04-10-09, 00:55
I haven't been up in the area for nearly 2 years. Is Lilly spa on Barber Rd still there? Is it worth the time and money? Bout a quarter mile up the road from the book store.

PM's are best.

Thanks,

G

Member #4079
04-10-09, 04:23
If you don,t mind my asking: If the massage is overpriced with 0 extras; why would you go there 4 times?

3 times a year or so ago when she was in Highland Square. 1 time now she's in the Falls. She was advertising under a diff name, didn't know it was Monica until she answered the door.

Tom

Xscott
04-10-09, 21:46
These girls Jessica and Jo have posted on CL a couple of times about doing cheap massages.

Anyone met up with them?

(see picture)

Xscott
04-12-09, 01:25
Monica is a nice, milf type but straight 8 massage. Have had 4 or so nice massages from her but ZERO extras. Price is out of line for a standard massage. Draping is optional which is her way to lure you into thinking you'll get extras.

TomMine was crap, the room felt like it was 55 degrees I was shivering plus I didnt even get a full hour. She looked bored and didn't want to talk but did brush against my sack twice.

NOT worth the money. She snatched the bills out of my hand, counted it and stuffed it in her pocket in the blink of an eye then pointed to the door.

Chadcarpenter
04-13-09, 22:40
These girls Jessica and Jo have posted on CL a couple of times about doing cheap massages.

Anyone met up with them?

(see picture)

Nice girls. Trustworthy and friendly. Don't expect anything extra.

Chadcarpenter
04-13-09, 22:41
I haven't been up in the area for nearly 2 years. Is Lilly spa on Barber Rd still there? Is it worth the time and money? Bout a quarter mile up the road from the book store.

PM's are best.

Thanks,

G

Shut down by the authorities last year.

Cal Vin
04-17-09, 22:54
I went to the 4S on Monday at about noon. I had Lisa. There were a few cars in the lot so I had to wait about 10 min.

Lisa is short but a nice body. Big fake tits, but not a bad job. She was pleasant enough. Not close to a GFE. To much BS talk. I told here she had a nice ass. She said today Monday. Monday ass day you have ass all day. Blah blah blah.

$1. 3 including house charge. In and out in 30 minutes. Enough to get me back in a few months.

Twelvestringz
05-01-09, 17:29
Somehow I think I TOFTT. I saw an ad/opportunity for something too good to be true. A free one hour nude massage followed by a happy ending of my choice. The intent of the provider was to build clients for regular encounters. I was all for that concept.

The URL is http://extrememassages.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/2416384

What man with a stiffy would not jump on that opportunity?

But after subscribing I found nothing more than a one day subscription to
www.definitesexcams.com

And no reply from the provider. I cancelled the subscription within 8 hours.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Fireman39
06-24-09, 13:34
Does anybody have info on Mary Jo the Hartville massage lady? Extras? If so what is the quality? Also I think I saw something about 2 girl sessions?

Thanks

Torchkit
06-24-09, 16:08
Does anybody have info on Mary Jo the Hartville massage lady? Extras? If so what is the quality? Also I think I saw something about 2 girl sessions?

ThanksWe've reviewed her before. Read the previous posts.

Xscott
07-12-09, 14:14
Saw angel from n canton this weekend, sweet girl, okay massage with very nice finish.

Afisherman
07-13-09, 12:22

ThanksI used to see her regularly, called her on Friday she told me she was taking a break from giving 'massages'. Too bad, she was alot of fun.

Sumguy99
07-14-09, 01:16
Saw angel from n canton this weekend, sweet girl, okay massage with very nice finish.Where can I get angel's info? I'm looking for someone around the Akron area.

Sumguy99
07-14-09, 01:24
Saw angel from n canton this weekend, sweet girl, okay massage with very nice finish.Where can I get angel's info? I'm looking for someone around the akron area.

Torchkit
07-14-09, 16:34
I used to see her regularly, called her on Friday she told me she was taking a break from giving 'massages'. Too bad, she was alot of fun.Yeah, I spoke with her and she said she's given up massages to focus full time on her naturopathy bullshit.

Hbkrus
07-19-09, 19:19
anyone know if they have re-opened? I think the truth is they were shut down due to all of the development in the area, I had visited quite a few time and nothing more than HJ was ever offered, LE is such a pain, just legalize it and tax it already.

Streetwize
07-19-09, 23:06
anyone know if they have re-opened? I think the truth is they were shut down due to all of the development in the area, I had visited quite a few time and nothing more than HJ was ever offered, LE is such a pain, just legalize it and tax it already.

I think they were raided. I remember reading about it in the paper. One of the ladies or owners had HIV if I recall correctly.

Valdez
07-20-09, 17:45
Yeah, I spoke with her and she said she's given up massages to focus full time on her naturopathy bullshit.
Massage and Much More!

She must have missed the money. Her latest ad says:

Massage and Much More!
It was initially posted posted: July 7, 2009, 07:36 AM then reposted
July 19, 2009.

Reply: allnatureworks@aol.com

I'm a Doctor of Naturopathy...a Certified Traditional Naturopath and Certified Natural Health Professional. I can help you achieve a higher level of wellness through natural means. I can help you with supplements, natural remedies, alternative medicine and so much more...up to and including massage!
Call me if you'd like to set up an appointment to come talk about your healing goals, or for a nice relaxing full-body massage. I work out of my home so I have very flexible scheduling times.

I also have phone consultations available. Please visit www.ingenio.com/vibraceousnd if this is of interest to you.

Don't wait any longer...You deserve to feel better right now!

Mary Jo
(xxx)x77-1688

S. xxxxxxx Ave. at xxxx St., 44632 google map | yahoo map

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage_and_much_more_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1590074

Streetwize
07-20-09, 20:20
Massage and Much More!

She must have missed the money. Her latest ad says:

Massage and Much More!
It was initially posted posted: July 7, 2009, 07:36 AM then reposted
July 19, 2009.

I'm a Doctor of Naturopathy...a Certified Traditional Naturopath and Certified Natural Health Professional. I can help you achieve a higher level of wellness through natural means. I can help you with supplements, natural remedies, alternative medicine and so much more...up to and including massage!
Call me if you'd like to set up an appointment to come talk about your healing goals, or for a nice relaxing full-body massage. I work out of my home so I have very flexible scheduling times.

I also have phone consultations available. Please visit www.ingenio.com/vibraceousnd if this is of interest to you.

Mary Jo
(xxx)x77-1688

S. xxxxxxx Ave. at xxxx St., 44632 google map | yahoo map

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage_and_much_more_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1590074

I thought there were no extras. Only teases. Am I wrong?

Torchkit
07-20-09, 21:24
I thought there were no extras. Only teases. Am I wrong?You are wrong. Although that may have changed since her comeback. It was just a week ago that she told me she was done with massage.

Xscott
07-20-09, 21:54
You are wrong. Although that may have changed since her comeback. It was just a week ago that she told me she was done with massage.The advert is from July 7th.

Valdez
07-22-09, 15:54
The advert is from July 7th.http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage_and_much_more_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1590074

Massage and Much More!
posted: July 22, 2009, 08:08 AM

Mary Jo
(xxx)x77-1688

S. Prospect Ave. at Mill St., 44632 google map | yahoo map

Xscott
07-22-09, 20:49

Massage and Much More!
posted: July 22, 2009, 08:08 AMI looked 2 days ago and it said the 7th, I wonder if you can update it to keep it new. Who knows what she wants.

Torchkit
07-24-09, 15:27
I just called her and she is not doing massages anymore. The Back page ad is an old one that Back page automatically renews (with a new date) every few weeks. She said she didn't know it was still there and she'll have it taken down.

Hbkrus
07-27-09, 16:12
Well drove by today, there is no sign of a possible return, there is a for rent sign up also the adult book store that was down the street is gone too, driven out by Fred Martin Cars I suppose, there is a massage in Akron on East Cuyahoga street, named Reiki Massage, anyone tried it out.

Chadcarpenter
08-03-09, 19:04
Well drove by today, there is no sign of a possible return, there is a for rent sign up also the adult book store that was down the street is gone too, driven out by Fred Martin Cars I suppose, there is a massage in Akron on East Cuyahoga street, named Reiki Massage, anyone tried it out.

I suppose you don't read the news much? The cops put Lilly's out of business permanently and the Adult Store burned to the ground more than a month ago.

Hbkrus
08-03-09, 19:58
I suppose you don't read the news much? The cops put Lilly's out of business permanently and the Adult Store burned to the ground more than a month ago.Trust me when I tell you they were setup by the LE, and it is just to much of a coincide with the growth in that area, and suddenly the adult bookstore goes up in flames.

Xscott
08-03-09, 21:57
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/bts/1289024083.html

Said she'll do massage with hj for $, anyone partaken?

AsianBlowjob
08-04-09, 18:14
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/bts/1289024083.html

Said she'll do massage with hj for $, anyone partaken?I do not know if that pic looks like it was found on the internet somewhere to you, but it does to me.

Also, I know this type of girl is not known for her brain, but Talmadge should be Tallmadge, and if you live around there I would guess you would know the spelling. Maybe a typo though, everyone makes mistakes.

Chadcarpenter
08-04-09, 20:47
Trust me when I tell you they were setup by the LE, and it is just to much of a coincide with the growth in that area, and suddenly the adult bookstore goes up in flames.

the cops didn't burn down the adult book store. if anything, i could more readily believe an owner would burn down his own place for insurance money.

Hbkrus
08-05-09, 06:14
the cops didn't burn down the adult book store. if anything, i could more readily believe an owner would burn down his own place for insurance money.That maybe so, but I believe that they were being forced out
anyhow, by the way, has anyone tried the massage in Akron on Cuyahoga Ave.

Book Man
08-07-09, 20:50
Ithink its a good thing that looney tunes womanquit giving massages. Iwent back in March and found her services and looks to be a joke Icant believe someone said day was availble who would want to? Take my advice and take the short drive to Newton Falls and go to the four seasons Save the 75 you would have wasted on looney toons add 65 to it and you will get what you are seeking.

Happy Mongering

Torchkit
08-08-09, 11:28
Ithink its a good thing that looney tunes womanquit giving massages. Iwent back in March and found her services and looks to be a joke Icant believe someone said day was availble who would want to? Take my advice and take the short drive to Newton Falls and go to the four seasons Save the 75 you would have wasted on looney toons add 65 to it and you will get what you are seeking.

Happy MongeringTo each his own.

Book Man
08-08-09, 15:36
I fully agree with you torchkit. No doubt everybody has different likes and dislikes with our providers. I think anyone who reads this forum should read the threads all the way back to the begging and draw their own opinion as to who they should spend their hard earned money on. My experiance with Hartville Massage lady was honestly reported. The fact that she was not home at time of pre set appoinment she shorted me on my time because her next appointment was setting on her porch and she had on a dirty white blouse. I read the reports where she had no heat in the middle of winter and she was not really all there but I am the one who made an appointment with her Ijust wanted to report my experiance. Please excuse my spelling in line 3 Imeant beggining.

Happy Mongering

Book Man
08-08-09, 16:39
Please excuse spelling mistakes this is my first time on a computer I am 60 years old and teaching myself

Happy Mongering .

Hdrk55
08-12-09, 22:25
Has anybody checked this out yet?

Blonde "barbie doll" performs full body massage for your pleasure1 Tan and toned, fun and flirty! two girls available also. Call HOLLY at 330-431-1913
Poster's age: 23

Malabar
08-13-09, 07:51
Has anybody checked this out yet?

I don't have the links to back up my claim but I'm sure I've seen this pic in one of the Florida forums.

Mal

Westsideguy
08-13-09, 08:24
I don't have the links to back up my claim but I'm sure I've seen this pic in one of the Florida forums.

Mal
Nothing comes up on TinEye

Malabar
08-13-09, 08:53
Nothing comes up on TinEye

I use TinEye extensively, even though it doesn't catch everything. For some reason, that pic really annoyed me, so I dug. It appears to be a stock photo somewhere.

I found it on the Orlando BP:

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde_and_pure_pleasure_you_know_you_can_t_wait_to_get_your_hands_on_this_booty_so_call_me_now_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1646949

Mal

Gdlint
08-13-09, 09:04
Has anybody checked this out yet?IMO If this girl/ad in the pic was real, she could BUY Stow in about a year!

ILuvIt
08-13-09, 09:09

Mal
Wow, fake or not...that waistline is outrageous.

Fannima30
08-13-09, 13:36
Could be le since all the good parts are clothed.

Westsideguy
08-13-09, 13:58
I use TinEye extensively, even though it doesn't catch everything. For some reason, that pic really annoyed me, so I dug. It appears to be a stock photo somewhere.

I found it on the Orlando BP:

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde_and_pure_pleasure_you_know_you_can_t_wait_to_get_your_hands_on_this_booty_so_call_me_now_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1646949

Mal
Yea the phone numbers in both ads are unpublished local land lines. A provider would likely have a cell

Undie Radar
08-13-09, 14:31

MalThat's been posted on BP here in Chicago for many a moon, both as a TS and a WSW who loves greek.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/the_most_beautiful_white_transsexual_fullerton_and_cicero_18/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2425513

Hdrk55
08-13-09, 14:38
Thanks for all your input guys - though it was too good to be true.

Mikeh81
08-14-09, 01:08
Has anybody checked this out yet?I have seen this in the Chicago forum! It is fake!

BigDave
08-14-09, 04:30
Advertises greek for 100 but its a tranny.

Mal

Xscott
08-15-09, 11:32
That maybe so, but I believe that they were being forced out
anyhow, by the way, has anyone tried the massage in Akron on Cuyahoga Ave.If you mean the place across from the library then I went for a massage last year as i fucked my back up, mature woman does it but her husband always is on the premises so I didnt ask or feel like anything would come my way but she gave the best clean massage ive ever had and offers you some really cheap ones after.

Book Man
09-16-09, 20:44
Has anyone seen this chick located outside Ravenna?

Her ad is on todays bp body rub section.

Thanks Happy Mongering

Zauber
09-17-09, 18:11

Thanks Happy Mongering

If it's the Mary I'm thinking of she was/is a well respected escort. Used to post on Tailfin's back in the day. I usually go younger but I've never heard anything bad about her.

Streetwize
09-17-09, 18:27
If it's the Mary I'm thinking of she was/is a well respected escort. Used to post on Tailfin's back in the day. I usually go younger but I've never heard anything bad about her.

It's a different Mary. Not the "secret girl for play". I think this Mary is HJ only. She is pretty hot though.

Kenny 70
09-21-09, 14:59
Hey Guys,

I TOFTT Friday (9/18) and went to see Mary from outside of Ravenna. This is how it went. First off its a bit of a ride, I think its a shorter trip to Warren, than to her place. Depending on where your coming from, Cleveland for me. Its way past Ravenna. Its a town called Diamond Ohio. Appointment originally set for 1pm and when I get there the cable guy is there. She Tell's me she didn't expect him at that time, so I decided to wait a little bit. It's almost 2:30pm before I can get into see her.

She does look like her pictures but a lot older in the face. Very petite. It is only a massage HJ only, no other services that I'm aware of and she does not get nude. Bra and thong only. She kinda looks like a wore out SW maybe. A lot of scares on her ass and body. Cost 75 for half hour and she wanted 120 for full hour. I would never do the full hour. She did a real good masssage and a real good HJ but half hour is just fine.

Thanks Happy Mongering

Book Man
09-22-09, 16:39
Thanks for the great report Kenny.

I think I will skip this one and go to 4 seasons and spend a little more but get a lot more in return.

Happy Mongering

Brian416
09-22-09, 22:09
Has anyone had a massage from Anne Marie?

She posts on BP and is on the East side of Akron.

Buckeyefan
09-29-09, 12:25
Lexi is at Touch of Thai now. She goes by the name Nikki there. I came across their ad on CL under therapeutic. I've never heard of extras there, but she used to be an escort and had her own website. She also was a dancer at Club 1245. Lexi also used to post ads on CL and BP. There is a possibility she may still offer other services outside of the spa. The only downside with her is she doesn't do any oral. Just an FYI if you happen to go there.

Franklin Delay
09-29-09, 12:44
I have been looking at the ToT2 site for a few days now and I knew I recognized that "Nikki" before.

I cant believe a place like that doesn't have extras.

It looks like a shady place.

Can anyone confirm this?

Lexi is at Touch of Thai now. She goes by the name Nikki there. I came across their ad on CL under therapeutic. I've never heard of extras there, but she used to be an escort and had her own website. She also was a dancer at Club 1245. Lexi also used to post ads on CL and BP. There is a possibility she may still offer other services outside of the spa. The only downside with her is she doesn't do any oral. Just an FYI if you happen to go there.

Rafficax
09-29-09, 16:39
Has anyone had a massage from Anne Marie?

She posts on BP and is on the East side of Akron.I've not visited, but others have reported she is "no happy ending", and she doesn't get topless, much less nude. No extras.

Xscott
09-29-09, 19:41
Are you in the nude at ToT2 or are you covered?

Oldben
10-01-09, 00:59
Would love to see what type of massage Lexi/Nikki provides. My favorite memory of her is getting a few lapdances from her at the old Dreamers while she was wearing an ankle bracelet courtesy of the court system.

Cal Vin
10-01-09, 19:53
No unanswered phone calls, stinky apartments, or strung out girls with big bellies.

Took a trip to 4S today. Had Kim. Who is new to me. I liked her a lot and had a great time for the normal rate. Very good services, great massage at the end, no BS or drama.

2 hour round trip but worth it!

Having said that. I sure I won't be able to resist Bigeasy's new finds.

Chadcarpenter
10-02-09, 16:43
I've not visited, but others have reported she is "no happy ending", and she doesn't get topless, much less nude. No extras.

The others you speak of are mistaken about that first comment you made.

Afisherman
10-03-09, 18:42
Anyone know of any extras from her?

I got a great massage, but couldn't read her if I should ask for more.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/1401070454.html

Rafficax
10-03-09, 19:26
The others you speak of are mistaken about that first comment you made.OK, so she does get nude, and she does a "happy ending"? And is she enthusiastic? She looks good, and has a good location?

Book Man
10-03-09, 22:48
You forgot to add no ghetto neighborhood no dope boys and no big black pimp to rob you.

I had Kim last Sunday and left a happy man.

Happy Mongering

Torchkit
10-04-09, 00:52

Everything I've heard about her is "no extras."

Afisherman
10-04-09, 07:20
Everything I've heard about her is "no extras."That's what I was afraid of, wish I could find a massage of her quality with at least a HJ at the end. Always seems to be a lousy massage and extras, or a good massage and leave frustrated. I miss the one I found in Virginia several years back that gave both. If anyone know of a akron area provider that gives a good deep tissue with extras please let me know, till then the search continues.

Cleavage Lover
10-05-09, 11:19
I got a great massage, "but couldn't read her" if I should ask for more.

Take the time to look at the big picture and you should be able to read something?
What was she wearing? Her pic looks like somewhat of a low-cut top, yet she didn't allow any cleavage to show in the pic, so that could be a sign?
Where you nude/partly nude? If you got some "wood", it had to be noticed by her. How did she handle it? Did she say anything about it? Did she make sure to massage it, or did she go around it??

If all else fails, just come right out and ask. The worse she can say is no!
If you don't feel like coming straight out, at least give some suttle hints to her and see what she says or what her body language is telling you?

If it's my $, I'm going to make sure I know (before hand, if possible) just what I am going to (or not going to) get.

C.L.

Cleavage Lover
10-05-09, 13:26

Okay, I emailed her, and she responded back to me already:

"Hi, Thanks for your interest in my massage. I do not offer 'happy endings' with my sessions and I wear comfortable clothing. My rate for a draped massage is $70 for one hour, for undraped it is $80 for one hour.
I promise my massages are wonderfully relaxing and slightly sensual (as any good massage should be). I have pictures and reviews on my page at www.hourville.com/monicasmassage . I am available between 10am and 10pm each day so let me know what works best for you.
Monica :)

So, with that being said, "no happy endings" at least you know ahead of time, so if all you want is a nice, relaxing massage, then she might be worth a visit.

C.L.

Afisherman
10-06-09, 18:42
Okay, I emailed her, and she responded back to me already:

"Hi, Thanks for your interest in my massage. I do not offer 'happy endings' with my sessions and I wear comfortable clothing. My rate for a draped massage is $70 for one hour, for undraped it is $80 for one hour.

I promise my massages are wonderfully relaxing and slightly sensual (as any good massage should be). I have pictures and reviews on my page at www.hourville.com/monicasmassage . I am available between 10am and 10pm each day so let me know what works best for you.

Monica :)

So, with that being said, "no happy endings" at least you know ahead of time, so if all you want is a nice, relaxing massage, then she might be worth a visit.

C.L.She would be worth it for the massage if her prices were better, that's more of an hour and a half rate. It was a good massage.

Cleavage Lover
10-07-09, 11:42
She would be worth it for the massage if her prices were better, that's more of an hour and a half rate. It was a good massage.

I replied back to her, about the "draping", and here is what she said:

"Hi Again Hon,

About half my clients drape and the other half are nude. Of those that are nude, about half of those become aroused at some time or another during the massage. I am not offended by this and do allow them to 'take care of themselves' after I leave the room,
Hope to hear from you soon,
Monica"

If I'm going to pay a decent rate for a nude massage, (and I am wanting more than just a massage at that time) than I would prefer some kind of happy ending provided by her. If she is not licensed, and lets you be naked, and knows full well you're going to get excited, then at least give the guys a HJ, or stay in the room while they take care of themselves.

CL

Torchkit
10-13-09, 10:12
Does anyone have contact info for the 42 y.o. who advertises massage in Ravenna? I can't find her ad anymore on BP.

Deploin
10-13-09, 12:02
She would be worth it for the massage if her prices were better, that's more of an hour and a half rate. It was a good massage.One of the best massages ever. I left feeling euphoric, but it was to much jack. I would spend .5 for an hour, but .8 is to steep for my poor working stiff bankroll. She is very nice looking and easy to talk to.

Torchkit
10-13-09, 12:29
Yeah, I had e-mailed her to check on service. Asked if she would undress or at least get topless at some point during a massage; if she objects to "roaming" hands and if I would leave "happy."

She replied: "I can't help you with what you're looking for."

She also added: "I wear comfortable clothing that stays on during my session. I don't allow clients to touch me. I do not offer happy endings and if you decide you have to masturbate during the session it's $30 more."

So, I guess she will stay in the room while you jack off...but 80 for massage + 30 to finish yourself is just ridiculous.

Xscott
10-13-09, 18:19
Yeah, I had e-mailed her to check on service. Asked if she would undress or at least get topless at some point during a massage; if she objects to "roaming" hands and if I would leave "happy."

She replied: "I can't help you with what you're looking for."

She also added: "I wear comfortable clothing that stays on during my session. I don't allow clients to touch me. I do not offer happy endings and if you decide you have to masturbate during the session it's $30 more."

So, I guess she will stay in the room while you jack off...but 80 for massage + 30 to finish yourself is just ridiculous.She might start reading a book or something and not even watch, lets cut her loose. She has taken far too much of our money making it seem like you are going to get something, if you remember her how her adverts used to sound we were kicking her door down.

As for a standard massage never pay more than 60.

Kenny 70
10-13-09, 21:11
Does anyone have contact info for the 42 y.o. who advertises massage in Ravenna? I can't find her ad anymore on BP.Have you been to see her yet? I went a couple weeks ago. Did you read my review on her? She does not get nude bra and thong and from what i gathered massage is the only thing she does. I was good and she was a very nice women. message me if you want details. here is her link

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy_older_female_looking_to_pleasure_you_42/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1375559

Fireman39
11-02-09, 11:05
Does anyone have info on Annmarrie. The black girl who gives massages in akron. I saw her once quite a while ago and she got pissed when I asked for extras. She has a couple reviews on TER and what I could read as a non-member led me to believe she is now offering more services.

Thanks in advance for your help

Imalicker99
11-02-09, 15:28
Does anyone have info on Annmarrie. The black girl who gives massages in akron. I saw her once quite a while ago and she got pissed when I asked for extras. She has a couple reviews on TER and what I could read as a non-member led me to believe she is now offering more services.

Thanks in advance for your helpHey Fireman39,

If you want to know more of whats listed for her, give me a shout.

Chadcarpenter
11-02-09, 21:15

Thanks in advance for your help

Apparently you didn't ask nicely.

Book Man
11-30-09, 19:49
First visit Sunday 2 thumbs up on this place see review on Warren masage board

Happy Mongering.

Book Man
11-30-09, 19:56
First visit Sunday 2 thumbs up on this place see review on Warren massage board Happy Mongering .

Neohiorounder
12-19-09, 12:06
Anyone have any info on this one? I was going to TOFTT today, but our schedules didn't match. I live south of Akron and it would be nice to not have to drive to Brunswick to get what I'm lookig for.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full_body_relaxation_massages_23/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1980510

Swizzle Stick
12-20-09, 02:37
Anyone have any info on this one? I was going to TOFTT today, but our schedules didn't match. I live south of Akron and it would be nice to not have to drive to Brunswick to get what I'm lookig for.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full_body_relaxation_massages_23/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1980510I don't know, man. She looks like a hippie college girl just trying to make ends meet with something she's good at/into -- not someone who'll give the old junk a tug. But please, report back what you find -- she's damn cute.

Streetwize
12-20-09, 14:22
I don't know, man. She looks like a hippie college girl just trying to make ends meet with something she's good at/into -- not someone who'll give the old junk a tug. But please, report back what you find -- she's damn cute.

She does HJ's for tips. Nothing more.

Torchkit
12-20-09, 16:13
She does HJ's for tips. Nothing more.Well, that might be worth a visit. How much of a tip does she expect?

Streetwize
12-20-09, 19:29
Well, that might be worth a visit. How much of a tip does she expect?

another 40. YMMV

Torchkit
12-20-09, 21:10
another 40. YMMVI suppose if she does nude HJ, it might be worth 80 for a one time thing.

Streetwize
12-20-09, 21:43
I suppose if she does nude HJ, it might be worth 80 for a one time thing.

I doubt you'll get her nude.

Torchkit
12-21-09, 02:12
I doubt you'll get her nude.Thanks for the info. I won't bother with her.

Swizzle Stick
12-21-09, 04:26
Thanks for the info. I won't bother with her.Any chance to at least touch her a little?

Brian416
01-06-10, 18:42
Anyone know anything about Amazing Hands massage?

She advertises on Craigls List and Backpage.

Xscott
01-15-10, 12:32
Saw Sandy in Brunswick. Great massage and HJ.

Long drive from Akron but worth it.

Chadcarpenter
01-15-10, 19:00

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full_body_relaxation_massages_23/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1980510

Irresponsible girl and totally unprofessional. Blew off chances for an appointment 3 different times. I wouldn't waste my time again.

Xscott
01-15-10, 21:20
Irresponsible girl and totally unprofessional. Blew off chances for an appointment 3 different times. I wouldn't waste my time again.I tried a 2 times also and nothing, she is doing massages with her hot friend too but she didn't reply either.

A good dirty masseuse in Akron could get a lot of business.

if anyone is interested this russian does a mass/hj outcall for $

http://www.flickr.com/photos/exoticdustbunnies/

Ampguider
01-16-10, 23:14
Looks like there is a new spa re-opened where Lilly's was at in Barberton. Anyone out there already TOFTT?

Torchkit
01-16-10, 23:24
if anyone is interested this russian does a mass/hj outcall for $

http://www.flickr.com/photos/exoticdustbunnies/
I don't see any contact info on that photo page. Does she advertise anywhere?

Trifecta
01-17-10, 05:15
Looks like there is a new spa re-opened where Lilly's was at in Barberton. Anyone out there already TOFTT?The one on Barber Road? Is that actually a spa now? I thought it was turned into one of those "gaming" places with the video slot machines that have been popping up all over.

I'm out that way every week or so - I'll take a look next time I go by.

Xscott
01-17-10, 09:56
I don't see any contact info on that photo page. Does she advertise anywhere?She normally is on other area BP's, was on CL before they cleaned up but at that time she wasn't doing much of anything.

exoticdustbunnies @ gmail

Book Man
01-18-10, 17:56
I went by there right before Christmas and it is a gambling joint.

Happy Mongering

Ampguider
01-21-10, 00:50
I went by there right before Christmas and it is a gambling joint.

Happy Mongering

Sorry...my bad. Just had that "look and feel" of a MP.

Problem Child
01-21-10, 01:41
It may look like a gambling facility but look the ladies straight in the eye and you will see what you want to see.

Problem Child
01-21-10, 02:31
Sorry...my bad. Just had that "look and feel" of a MP.You could probably get some action there. but YMMV. Barberton is a strange yet erotic place in certain 'zones'.

Xscott
02-14-10, 19:29
Just heads up so you don't waste your time and anymore money, I know the owner this place in the Falls and they told me "At least once a week we get some guy looking for a happy ending, I'm gonna get a cruiser over next time one pushes it, I think they come from Backpage"

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/signature-massage-cuyahoga-falls/1958377

Low Key
02-15-10, 23:07
I feel with its location close to 4 strip clubs it must have something avail, just prob really expensive. Has anyone tested the waters? Also. I went into Georgies. A tad more expensive than jens den. Way less drama. Way less options. But I left with 2 sucessfull options. The Philipino chick will jerk you off in the back with lub and baby wipes for like 75 and I got the Venzualian chick to do it with spit for same price. The Philipina is way cocky and loud. Got her number too and then she wanted to hang out. Has me drive all the way up there and says she can't. Then I went back in there and she ignores me. Says she has regulars that she has to attend to before she talks to me. Keeps saying how much she is in demand and stuff like that. Great service but don't expect repeat service. She would rather grind on some old fuck for 5 bucks a song instead of make 75 in the back.

Whatever

Hdrk55
03-01-10, 01:33
I feel with its location close to 4 strip clubs it must have something avail, just prob really expensive. Has anyone tested the waters? Also. I went into Georgies. A tad more expensive than jens den. Way less drama. Way less options. But I left with 2 sucessfull options. The Philipino chick will jerk you off in the back with lub and baby wipes for like 75 and I got the Venzualian chick to do it with spit for same price. The Philipina is way cocky and loud. Got her number too and then she wanted to hang out. Has me drive all the way up there and says she can't. Then I went back in there and she ignores me. Says she has regulars that she has to attend to before she talks to me. Keeps saying how much she is in demand and stuff like that. Great service but don't expect repeat service. She would rather grind on some old fuck for 5 bucks a song instead of make 75 in the back.

WhateverAll I can say is ymmv with her. Anytime i'm in Akron and looking for cheap action I go see her.fs,bj,hj - all depending on what you want to spend.The slower the bar the cheaper the price. Take away all the tats and she has a killer body(real nice tits)

HD

Member #4079
03-06-10, 11:32
Hot looking Monica (not Monica in the Falls) on backpage, body rubs section. Ad was from mid-feb but I can't find any reviews.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-eroticu-massage-by-monica-30/2174620

Zauber
03-06-10, 12:04
All I can say is ymmv with her. Anytime i'm in Akron and looking for cheap action I go see her.fs,bj,hj - all depending on what you want to spend.The slower the bar the cheaper the price. Take away all the tats and she has a killer body(real nice tits)

HD

She used to work at Club 1245 right? If it's the same one she blew me there once in the back room a few years ago.

Xscott
03-11-10, 20:32
Anyone tried the 'Vibrant Health Naturally' on BP she looks right for the job.

Stackers 75
03-15-10, 19:02
Met with Sandy the other day for an hour massage. She is very pleaeant with one of the best massages I have had in a long time. Great ending as well. She also lets the hands roam as well

A Wanker
03-15-10, 21:08
Anyone tried the 'Vibrant Health Naturally' on BP she looks right for the job.I did a few months ago. I think she is legit, no extras available. She is nice, attractive, and did give me some up close personal help while showing me how to stretch.

Archie Pitcar
03-16-10, 13:30
Stopped in recently, and got an EXCELLENT massage. But the signage and the staff give a clear impression that there are no extras available. They should probably change the name to something more therapeutic-sounding.

Slow Roller
03-16-10, 14:44
Met with Sandy the other day for an hour massage. She is very pleaeant with one of the best massages I have had in a long time. Great ending as well. She also lets the hands roam as well
Sandy does give a great professional Massage a long with the extras at the end. The price is right to!

Hooker Picnic
03-16-10, 23:52
Sandy does give a great professional Massage a long with the extras at the end. The price is right to!You think she get in the nude?

Murdocolips10
03-17-10, 15:29
I've been in this place I got extras, you just have to find the right asian. Plus give her tripple door cost and don't ask for extras just tell her your inner thigh is hurting and tell her to continue up and she will get compensated. Their extremely careful in there, if you don't look like the right guy they won't do it. Just be patient and continue coming in there. It took me three tries and I got her to HJ it took over 100 bucks that day; but it was worth it. If you don't like the cost just go to Newton Falls.

Torchkit
03-17-10, 17:08
You think she get in the nude?She gets topless, I don't know about totally nude.

Ziggle
03-17-10, 22:51
She gets topless, I don't know about totally nude.Does she do anything more than HJ?