PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Rummer12
02-04-17, 17:48
I think he's talking about the one behind Arby's on Graham Rd. I'm surprised they're still there. Lackluster DIY.That depends on the girl. Anything more than a HJ, you have to be a regular with the girl and generous.

If your looking for a sure thing the warren AMP's are good.

Andy1107
02-05-17, 13:36
Have to agree with Rummer on this. Been there twice recently, left happy both times. First time she didn't even ask, the lid fell off the oil bottle right on my johnson, she just laughed and proceeded to rub it right in then finished the massage! Guess it was more of a happy middle than a happy ending!.

That depends on the girl. Anything more than a HJ, you have to be a regular with the girl and generous.

If your looking for a sure thing the warren AMP's are good.

Frisky Frank
02-05-17, 15:56
Any akroners have advice for a first timer looking to head to Warren? Seems like the options are Sun, tiger, fantacy. Which do you prefer and why?

Pete4444
02-05-17, 19:15
Any akroners have advice for a first timer looking to head to Warren? Seems like the options are Sun, tiger, fantacy. Which do you prefer and why?What are you looking for? Each has something special to offer. Tiger has older but, seasoned girls, Sun has younger girls and haven't heard much about Fantasy.

Frisky Frank
02-05-17, 20:46
What are you looking for? Each has something special to offer. Tiger has older but, seasoned girls, Sun has younger girls and haven't heard much about Fantasy.I'm looking for a no hassle approach to guaranteed FS. What are the typical rates involved? Do I have to ask for anything specifically? Do I tip before massage to initiate FS? Which establishment best walks me through the process without me asking a million questions and making them nervous?

TwoCandy
02-05-17, 23:32
Any akroners have advice for a first timer looking to head to Warren? Seems like the options are Sun, tiger, fantacy. Which do you prefer and why?Fantacy has been closed since the raid. Candy is at Tiger and she's pretty good. There's also Chelsea at Sunny who is very nice if not better than Candy.

Frisky Frank
02-06-17, 01:13
Fantacy has been closed since the raid. Candy is at Tiger and she's pretty good. There's also Chelsea at Sunny who is very nice if not better than Candy.Thanks for the info! I'll ask for them when I go.

Goaloh
02-07-17, 16:43
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/buddhist-arts-provider-to-your-door/34624830

I would have loved to get my hands on these melons, but all pics are fake. Oh well.

Frisky Frank
02-07-17, 20:41
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/buddhist-arts-provider-to-your-door/34624830

I would have loved to get my hands on these melons, but all pics are fake. Oh well.Let me know if you ever find the real ones! Good lord.

Cuse Pimp
02-08-17, 02:53
I'm looking for a no hassle approach to guaranteed FS. What are the typical rates involved? Do I have to ask for anything specifically? Do I tip before massage to initiate FS? Which establishment best walks me through the process without me asking a million questions and making them nervous?There is a Warren board. Hunt through their forum and you'll find answers. Put the time in, though.

Akadart
02-08-17, 11:55

I would have loved to get my hands on these melons, but all pics are fake. Oh well.The number goes back to Kaitilyn who looks nothing like that. She was outed for fake ads and pictures recently on another well known board.

Pete4444
02-08-17, 11:55
Has anyone tried the massage duo of Britany and Jen?

http://www.massagetroll.com/akron-massages/330-734-5978/?pid=34637020

Bad Sport
02-08-17, 12:32
Has anyone tried the massage duo of Britany and Jen?

http://www.massagetroll.com/akron-massages/330-734-5978/?pid=34637020Can someone confirm that is the Jen that used to be at the parlor in a strip mall in Akron. I got a lame as massage from her but remember something about an awesome bbbjws.

That is Brittany's phone number. I just saw Brittany and she tries real hard to please which is more than most! PM for details if you wish.

Pete4444
02-08-17, 13:37
Can someone confirm that is the Jen that used to be at the parlor in a strip mall in Akron. I got a lame as massage from her but remember something about an awesome bbbjws.

That is Brittany's phone number. I just saw Brittany and she tries real hard to please which is more than most! PM for details if you wish.That's is the same Jen.

Frisky Frank
02-08-17, 13:45
There is a Warren board. Hunt through their forum and you'll find answers. Put the time in, though.I threw a message up too asking for advice. I've been getting good advice on the board and through Pms. Thanks.

Aux1122
02-08-17, 14:20
That's is the same Jen.I only got to see Jen once before they got shut down. She talked nonstop but damn did she look good and the HE was excellent. Would love to see her again.

Goaloh
02-08-17, 16:44
I saw Brit awhile back. When she massaged, she looked nothing like her pics. She showed up hair messed up and sweats. Now some girls can look hot in sweats, not her. I heard she had a lot of baby marks and wasn't that appealing to the eyes. I got her when she just started massaging and there were no extras and she still expected a tip. I won't go back.

WaltWhiteBblue
02-08-17, 17:58
Yea Brittany is hard up for cash definitely. Lets just say last time I saw her for a massage it was very lame went downhill from the 1st time I saw her a year ago and she was kinda dirty this time too with a huge sore on her left ass cheek.

ABro9749
02-08-17, 19:15
Saw Brittany & Jen last night. Good time had by all.

Brittany is ok when you're hard up but this was the first time I saw Jen and good god the girl is perfect. Amazing body if you like the skinny small chested type and seemed like an overall cool girl. Tried to get her number for solo visits but was told it was a one night kinda thing for Jen. That she was out of the game with a fiance now.

Question is. Does anyone have contact info for Jen or what parlor she works out of? PM me if need be and thanks for your help.

Pete4444
02-08-17, 20:37
Saw Brittany & Jen last night. Good time had by all.

Brittany is ok when you're hard up but this was the first time I saw Jen and good god the girl is perfect. Amazing body if you like the skinny small chested type and seemed like an overall cool girl. Tried to get her number for solo visits but was told it was a one night kinda thing for Jen. That she was out of the game with a fiance now.

Question is. Does anyone have contact info for Jen or what parlor she works out of? PM me if need be and thanks for your help.Was is $2 for the experience?

Goaloh
02-09-17, 08:32
Yea Brittany is hard up for cash definitely. Lets just say last time I saw her for a massage it was very lame went downhill from the 1st time I saw her a year ago and she was kinda dirty this time too with a huge sore on her left ass cheek.At least I wasn't the only one then who had a similar experience. I will pass on this one, sore on the ass could mean bubble on the dick. I don't want that!

Goaloh
02-09-17, 08:58
https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5995323686.html

Looks like a compilation of a bunch of mug shots.

The216
02-09-17, 15:14
Jen and good god the girl is perfect. Amazing body if you like the skinny small chested type and seemed like an overall cool girl. Tried to get her number for solo visits but was told it was a one night kinda thing for Jen. That she was out of the game with a fiance now.

If you're bored look at my post from last September #1817. Why I said that was, Jen is just like your description. If I was twenty years younger I'd set her up in an apartment somewhere with an allowance. BTW when she was at S. Serenity she said she had a husband / fiance then as well. The relationship must be moving slowly. I think she also has a kid.

True story-I'm naked with her at the massage place, she just got done blowing me and I want to fuck but have no cover. So I'm rubbing on the outside of her pussy lips and she's saying no. Jen says "hang on" flips over on the table and says "you can put it in my butt instead".

Swear to god. Now look at the picture from "massage troll". Fuckin' A, I've been a fan ever since. I think I used to drop at least $$. Pricey maybe, but as good as it gets.

ABro9749
02-09-17, 21:35
Jen and good god the girl is perfect. Amazing body if you like the skinny small chested type and seemed like an overall cool girl. Tried to get her number for solo visits but was told it was a one night kinda thing for Jen. That she was out of the game with a fiance now.

If you're bored look at my post from last September #1817. Why I said that was, Jen is just like your description. If I was twenty years younger I'd set her up in an apartment somewhere with an allowance. BTW when she was at S. Serenity she said she had a husband / fiance then as well. The relationship must be moving slowly. I think she also has a kid.

True story-I'm naked with her at the massage place, she just got done blowing me and I want to fuck but have no cover. So I'm rubbing on the outside of her pussy lips and she's saying no. Jen says "hang on" flips over on the table and says "you can put it in my butt instead".

Swear to god. Now look at the picture from "massage troll". Fuckin' A, I've been a fan ever since. I think I used to drop at least $$. Pricey maybe, but as good as it gets.I believe it because while she was blowing me, she let me play with the backdoor! Jen, if you are reading, please get back in the game!

OhioPete
02-10-17, 14:00
Had the chance recently to check out the AMP in Cuy Falls. No idea what her name was but her English not very good. She was very attractive and thin. Asked if I wanted a medium or hard on the massage. Decided to go with the medium. Decent but nothing great. Started on my stomach & she did an ok job on the glutes. On the flip, she could tell I was up for more. She initially started with a HJ but I asked about a BBBJ which she complied as long as I gave her the tip up front. Her skills were very average, nothing special. Finished up & left. I paid for the hour but got about 45 minutes.

Pete4444
02-10-17, 14:53
Had the chance recently to check out the AMP in Cuy Falls. No idea what her name was but her English not very good. She was very attractive and thin. Asked if I wanted a medium or hard on the massage. Decided to go with the medium. Decent but nothing great. Started on my stomach & she did an ok job on the glutes. On the flip, she could tell I was up for more. She initially started with a HJ but I asked about a BBBJ which she complied as long as I gave her the tip up front. Her skills were very average, nothing special. Finished up & left. I paid for the hour but got about 45 minutes.What was the damage?

JSmithPara
02-10-17, 15:06
Visited the AMP behind Arby's on Graham road. Young, attractive Chinese girl greeted me when I entered and placed me in a room. I paid for an hour. A different young and attractive girl came in to do my massage. She had on a dress (also a thong). Proceeded to do a standard massage (with oil). Interrupted first by a phone call that she took (annoying when massage therapist does that). Interrupted twice more when other people came in front door and she went out to see. I didn't see the point of her going out because the other girl was greeting people.

Massage was standard while on stomach with same ball and ass play right before the flip (which came about 15 minutes in). She pointed to my manhood and then at me & then her. I pointed to her and she went to town with an oily HJ. I got a lot of OTC roaming. She cleaned me up after I was finished and massaged my temples before saying the session was over. I said it seemed short but she insisted it was done now. She left and by the wall on the clock we were only 35 minutes in.

So I got dressed and started to exit the room. She offered a water which I declined and headed toward the front door. She got in front of me to block me and asked for tip. I told her no tip since she cut the session short. Again she grabbed my arm and tried to turn me back to the room at which point I told her to let go. She complied and I again told her no tip since I paid for an hour and got only about 30 minutes. I turned and walked out.

I won't return if that's how it is there. I don't mind tipping but don't cut my time short. I might not make an issue over five minutes, even ten if it's an amazing massage and HJ. But nearly 30 minutes. They can take a hike. I'm not dealing with that nonsense. Too bad because the girls were cute and the HJ was top notch as well.

KillBear1234
02-10-17, 15:45
Went to the Asian massage parlor in Cuyahoga Falls legit damage was 80 HJ 30 minutes and I saw coco it was an ok massage but it was more like 20 min then a 30 min.

HungryEye
02-11-17, 00:31
Had the chance recently to check out the AMP in Cuy Falls. No idea what her name was but her English not very good. She was very attractive and thin. Asked if I wanted a medium or hard on the massage. Decided to go with the medium. Decent but nothing great. Started on my stomach & she did an ok job on the glutes. On the flip, she could tell I was up for more. She initially started with a HJ but I asked about a BBBJ which she complied as long as I gave her the tip up front. Her skills were very average, nothing special. Finished up & left. I paid for the hour but got about 45 minutes.If you are talking about the one behind Arby's I was there couple months ago, here's my experience.

LOL, I had one recently, one hour massage, lots of teasing but woun't stroke the boy. As I left I had 20 and 2 tens in my hand, I showed it to her, pulled one 10 out and gave it to her. She says, "you don't like massage" I reply "massage was fine, 10 tip" she says everybody give 40. I say 40 is for the HJ which you did not do. We argue back and forth for a few minutes and as I turn to go out the door she hollars "nobody like you". I turned, laughed, gave her the closed fist pump up and down. "no pump no tip". Fuck them. I refuse to be a sucker. Do the job and I'm happy to pay. I can still her her say "nobody like you" LOL.

I'm a firm believer in YMMV, different day, different girl etc. OR maybe we had the same girl and she learned, no service no tip.

Fannima30
02-11-17, 15:10
If you are talking about the one behind Arby's I was there couple months ago, here's my experience.

LOL, I had one recently, one hour massage, lots of teasing but woun't stroke the boy. As I left I had 20 and 2 tens in my hand, I showed it to her, pulled one 10 out and gave it to her. She says, "you don't like massage" I reply "massage was fine, 10 tip" she says everybody give 40. I say 40 is for the HJ which you did not do. We argue back and forth for a few minutes and as I turn to go out the door she hollars "nobody like you". I turned, laughed, gave her the closed fist pump up and down. "no pump no tip". Fuck them. I refuse to be a sucker. Do the job and I'm happy to pay. I can still her her say "nobody like you" LOL.

I'm a firm believer in YMMV, different day, different girl etc. OR maybe we had the same girl and she learned, no service no tip.Even if you tipped her. 40 she would ask for more. Even a $ would result in, awww no 120 for me baby?

GoodFella619
02-11-17, 16:06
Anyone have any experience at this place? Wondering if they do FS or at least BBBJ. Pm if needed. I'd like to go but not just for a massage. Any info much appreciated.

GoodFella619
02-11-17, 19:59
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/college-cutie-fun-size-petite-exotic-and-beautiful-steamy-wet-wednesday-in-thigh-highs-nuru/34529446

Forgot link.

HungryEye
02-11-17, 21:45
Even if you tipped her. 40 she would ask for more. Even a $ would result in, awww no 120 for me baby?No play no pay babe.

Hey Fan, have you done any good in Erie lately?

H.

Member #5838
02-12-17, 10:08
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/college-cutie-fun-size-petite-exotic-and-beautiful-steamy-wet-wednesday-in-thigh-highs-nuru/34529446

Forgot link.Look in the Cleveland massage section and search for Aubrey.

Pete4444
02-12-17, 11:28
Went to the Kent AMP yesterday. I walked in to Nina yelling at someone on the phone. She ended up giving me a massage but, had no personality and was just downright mean. No extras. I'd advise going elsewhere even for just a massage.

Goaloh
02-12-17, 11:58
Went to the Kent AMP yesterday. I walked in to Nina yelling at someone on the phone. She ended up giving me a massage but, had no personality and was just downright mean. No extras. I'd advise going elsewhere even for just a massage.The small chick has a nice body. I always get a happy, but no roaming at all.

Fannima30
02-12-17, 14:10
No play no pay babe.

Hey Fan, have you done any good in Erie lately?

H.Not lately although I'm due for a visit soon. Called up Totally you last weekend and they said it was the last day for the dollar per minute special. Maybe they were just saying that. Because if that special disappears then I may think twice about going. Since you save twenty per pop.

Pete4444
02-12-17, 22:33
Anyone have any info on her?

http://www.massagetroll.com/akron-massages/330-577-8110/?pid=34714815

Talons Up
02-13-17, 14:15
Wondering about recent 411 on this provider.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-bondassage-intro-special-tap-into-your-50-shades-of/34167856

Ad looked intriguing. I asked her about the new intro rate for this massage, and she said 1. 5. Her new ad implied a new customer discount, when I asked about that she blew me off. Strange.

Aux1122
02-14-17, 13:52

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-bondassage-intro-special-tap-into-your-50-shades-of/34167856

Ad looked intriguing. I asked her about the new intro rate for this massage, and she said 1. 5. Her new ad implied a new customer discount, when I asked about that she blew me off. Strange.I got similar treatment when I text her a couple weeks ago. She snapped at me for asking about the rates and what sort of bondage or fetishes she provided. No thanks.

Frisky Frank
02-14-17, 22:38
Went back out to Tiger for the second week in a row. It's definitely worth the drive. I can't believe I've known about the AMPs there for so many years and never went before last week. If you're thinking about going, quit procrastinating. You never know how long they'll last.

JasonDono
02-15-17, 18:01

Ad looked intriguing. I asked her about the new intro rate for this massage, and she said 1. 5. Her new ad implied a new customer discount, when I asked about that she blew me off. Strange.

I've seen her. The "massage" isn't really a massage. She'll run her very long fingernails across your back and do a bit of light touch. Uses some of these random bondage type whip things (nothing painful). Does this for about 30 and the you flip. She "ties" you to the bed, which I had a pretty high range of movement. And puts on a blindfold. More of the same as on the back. Has a hitachi vibrator that she'll use. And ends it with HE. You can get better for what she's charging, but also a lot worse. Not an ATF by any means but I've been back.

She is very picky about who she sees and often doesn't reply. I think she's hit a point where she's kind of forgotten that her clients are who pays her and bringing in new ones isn't exactly a bad idea.

Aux1122
02-16-17, 10:18
Finally got a chance to stop at the spot behind Arby's in the falls. All these mixed reviews I figured I'd see for myself. Personally I had no issues and walked away happy. Nice sensual massage, lots of teasing, full hour. She didn't mind a bit of roaming and even pretended like she enjoyed it. Hard to say what her age was, body was decent, cute little outfit. Overall I'd say it was a great experience.

Goaloh
02-20-17, 07:31
I am going to give them a thumbs down now. I was there last week and the girl spent 15 minutes texting someone back and forth, while I was on the table. Even though I got the happy, I will not go back.

Dfabs54
02-21-17, 00:40
Finally got a chance to stop at the spot behind Arby's in the falls. All these mixed reviews I figured I'd see for myself. Personally I had no issues and walked away happy. Nice sensual massage, lots of teasing, full hour. She didn't mind a bit of roaming and even pretended like she enjoyed it. Hard to say what her age was, body was decent, cute little outfit. Overall I'd say it was a great experience.Is that the Arby's on the corner of graham Rd and Hudson dr?

Dfabs54
02-21-17, 11:59
I saw Brit awhile back. When she massaged, she looked nothing like her pics. She showed up hair messed up and sweats. Now some girls can look hot in sweats, not her. I heard she had a lot of baby marks and wasn't that appealing to the eyes. I got her when she just started massaging and there were no extras and she still expected a tip. I won't go back.I saw her awhile back. I could handle the stomach marks because we did massage and blow but second time went for FS and regretted it. When she dropped panties my dick dropped. Not just baby damage looks like she shaves with no lotion or cream so it's just nasty looking down there. Needless to say never went back.

Gruffalo
02-22-17, 12:17
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-sweet-asian-new-feeling-best-asian-massage-330-777-1030/31119334

Anyone try this place yet? First timer looking for a easy interaction. Have read through a lot of threads but any reviews / advice would be much appreciated. DM me if you can help a guy out!

Goaloh
02-22-17, 17:02
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-sweet-asian-new-feeling-best-asian-massage-330-777-1030/31119334

Anyone try this place yet? First timer looking for a easy interaction. Have read through a lot of threads but any reviews / advice would be much appreciated. DM me if you can help a guy out!Save your money.

Archie Pitcar
02-23-17, 15:09
There's a good chance you will leave feeling more relaxed, but the staff are not particularly attractive.

Anyone try this place yet? First timer looking for a easy interaction. Have read through a lot of threads but any reviews / advice would be much appreciated. DM me if you can help a guy out!

XavierLuvAsian
02-23-17, 15:36
Save your money.You'll get a HE, but NOTHING more, not even a hint. Nor, would you want more. 2 steady girls always there, including mamason. The massage itself are usually decent, but I'm still looking for my "go to", even though I'm within 20-minute driving distance. East side / Akron is a tough area for good AMPs.

Akron
02-23-17, 16:25
Is that the Arby's on the corner of graham Rd and Hudson dr?I almost left because I thought it was the other massage place that moved right next door but thank god I looked over and seen it. Ya nice little out fit great massage and let me roam like crazy. Really nice tits and the most attractive out of Kent and market street from my experience. Left happy but she did cut short I was done at 35 min which I wasn't real happy about but didn't want to spoil the experience and my phone keep ringing any way.

Torchkit
02-23-17, 17:41
You'll get a HE, but NOTHING more.Sometimes that's enough. Do you know what tip they expect above door fee?

JSmithPara
02-24-17, 06:30
I almost left because I thought it was the other massage place that moved right next door but thank god I looked over and seen it. Ya nice little out fit great massage and let me roam like crazy. Really nice tits and the most attractive out of Kent and market street from my experience. Left happy but she did cut short I was done at 35 min which I wasn't real happy about but didn't want to spoil the experience and my phone keep ringing any way.The problem here is the acceptance of cutting time short. The more off a few accept it, the more it becomes the norm for all. You paid for 60 minutes, why not get what you paid for? I could tolerate five minutes short and maybe even ten minutes if the experience is over the top amazing. But nearly half your paid time? Every time you accept that as okay, you ruin it for the next guy.

Akron
02-24-17, 12:40
The problem here is the acceptance of cutting time short. The more off a few accept it, the more it becomes the norm for all. You paid for 60 minutes, why not get what you paid for? I could tolerate five minutes short and maybe even ten minutes if the experience is over the top amazing. But nearly half your paid time? Every time you accept that as okay, you ruin it for the next guy.You're right I should've stuck up for myself nerves got the best of me I guess wasn't thinking about the next guy glad these forums exist to help us each batter ourselves.

KustomVette
02-24-17, 13:04
Anyone seen this chick?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-classy-n-drug-free-and-professional/34872955

She wants a pic of your face and your dick. That's a no go for me. Says it protects her from cops.

KustomVette
02-24-17, 13:16
I went to this place earlier in the week. I had cici. Best experience I've ever had at any of these places. My hands were everywhere. Exploded in happiness.

YMMV.

XavierLuvAsian
02-25-17, 12:27
I went to this place earlier in the week. I had cici. Best experience I've ever had at any of these places. My hands were everywhere. Exploded in happiness.

YMMV.What's on the menu? What was the damage?

XavierLuvAsian
02-25-17, 14:47
Sometimes that's enough. Do you know what tip they expect above door fee?6 + . 4 tip is normal.

Frisky Frank
02-26-17, 14:24
The problem here is the acceptance of cutting time short. The more off a few accept it, the more it becomes the norm for all. You paid for 60 minutes, why not get what you paid for? I could tolerate five minutes short and maybe even ten minutes if the experience is over the top amazing. But nearly half your paid time? Every time you accept that as okay, you ruin it for the next guy.Everyone should go out and buy a $5 egg timer. Bring it with you and set it in front of them. They'll get the hint.

Bcjzc
02-26-17, 17:07
Don't know how many of you guys have sampled lately. Thought I would share a couple visits. Went in the evening and saw Shay. Super tight body, very talkative but decent Rub. First time seeing her. Don't know if more is on menu for more visits. Did not leave "happy". Nice girl though.

Revisited one of my favorites. Angelic. If you have not tried her you don't know what you're missing. Amazing time. Left extremely happy. Well worth the time and the dime.

Pete4444
02-26-17, 18:23
Don't know how many of you guys have sampled lately. Thought I would share a couple visits. Went in the evening and saw Shay. Super tight body, very talkative but decent Rub. First time seeing her. Don't know if more is on menu for more visits. Did not leave "happy". Nice girl though.

Revisited one of my favorites. Angelic. If you have not tried her you don't know what you're missing. Amazing time. Left extremely happy. Well worth the time and the dime.Do you have a link for Angelic?

Beamer540
02-26-17, 18:57
Do you have a link for Angelic?http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-of-thai-massage-2-llc/7947512

WaltWhiteBblue
02-26-17, 19:25
Got the same she wanted a dick pic and face pic second time in my life I was requested of this LOL I told her hell no.

Dfabs54
02-26-17, 23:36
Anyone have any info on her?

http://www.massagetroll.com/akron-massages/330-577-8110/?pid=34714815Have you seen her or heard anything. Looking to see her this Friday. Can pm me details.

Bcjzc
02-27-17, 01:57
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-of-thai-massage-2-llc/7947512And if you can't tell by the pic. She has a glorious large real rack. Well worth it guys.

Bcjzc
02-27-17, 02:09
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/30-special-with-jazz/34518531

Jazz is definitely worth your time. Not only do you get the time you pay for, you get a really good massage. But that is not even the best part. I have seen her numerous times and have built up to more and more fun to be had. And she is REALLY good at what she does. Well worth the time and extra tip. You won't be sorry for sure. You will leave with a bigger smile each time. Another hidden gem.

Bcjzc
02-27-17, 02:24
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-technician-from-nyc-330-313-5633-walk-ins-welcome-60-shiawassee-ave-akron-oh-44333/29941790

Short changed on time, not friendly, average rib. Not worth the time or money. Will not leave happy. NEXT!

Bcjzc
02-27-17, 02:28

Shorted on time. Massage was average at best. No hint of anything and no roaming whatsoever. Had the nerve to gripe about tip as I was leaving. Seriously. I would have tipped decent if even the massage was half way decent. Don't waste your time or money.

Bcjzc
02-27-17, 02:32
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/15-off-90min-until-sat-new-girls-group-ad-mon-sat-9a-9p-walk-ins/30840984

Saw the woman that claimed to be Missy's sister (Amber). Just no. No. No. Missy was iffy at best. And she is the best? Pass.

DeskJockey
02-27-17, 08:56
6 + . 4 tip is normal.According to a mamasan, at AMP, 0. 1 for hh and 0. 2 for h is the expectation. Anything higher, like 0.4, is for exceptional service, not normal service.

Frisky Frank
02-27-17, 09:01
According to a mamasan, at AMP, 0. 1 for hh and 0. 2 for h is the expectation. Anything higher is for exceptional service.I can only assume you mean without extras?

Goaloh
02-27-17, 09:24
According to a mamasan, at AMP, 0. 1 for hh and 0. 2 for h is the expectation. Anything higher, like 0.4, is for exceptional service, not normal service.Some of these girls expect 40 for 1 hour with no Wacky Wacky. Ridiculous.

Goaloh
02-27-17, 10:29
http://cleveland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-blonde-bombshell/34453335

Fake fake fake. Actual girl is not a blonde but eastern European. What the F $#* is wrong with these girls. They don't think you will notice that they are not the girls on the pics? And her service sucked, not in a good way.

DeskJockey
02-27-17, 14:59
Some of these girls expect 40 for 1 hour with no Wacky Wacky. Ridiculous.No, wacky wacky;.

Zero tippy tippy.

Normal wacky wacky;.

0. 2 tippy tippy.

Excellent wacky wacky:

0. 4 tippy tippy.

Dfabs54
02-27-17, 16:10
Got a message from a new user saying he had her meet up with him and she showed with 2 guys in car. They went into the hotel and she cashed and dashed. Said she appears to be on "H" and stay away or get ripped off.

My Hobby
02-27-17, 16:21
Does anyone have contact information on Brandi that works witn Cindy?

Bcjzc
02-27-17, 19:25
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexysunshine-happy-birthday-to-me-feb-27/29154251

If you do not mind that she is a little more "experienced", Sunshine is worth it. She gives a very good massage. Very good at what she does. She is thin, not a lot of hand roaming, but if you are nice. You will leave happy. I have heard otherwise, but, I think she is picky on who gets the thumbs up. It is top notch HJ if you are one of the chosen.

Nice person, fun, great rub. But just know, you may not leave happy if she is not feeling your vibe. I don't know how she determines that. Good luck if you go.

I like her, but I like them younger. Was worth the one time trip, but not a repeat for me.

Goaloh
02-28-17, 07:27
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexysunshine-happy-birthday-to-me-feb-27/29154251

If you do not mind that she is a little more "experienced", Sunshine is worth it. She gives a very good massage. Very good at what she does. She is thin, not a lot of hand roaming, but if you are nice. You will leave happy. I have heard otherwise, but, I think she is picky on who gets the thumbs up. It is top notch HJ if you are one of the chosen.

Nice person, fun, great rub. But just know, you may not leave happy if she is not feeling your vibe. I don't know how she determines that. Good luck if you go.

I like her, but I like them younger. Was worth the one time trip, but not a repeat for me.She is nice and has been around forever. You will be on a heated pad and she always gives a happy ending. Years back, before she got married, she gave a nice suck and swallow.

Goaloh
02-28-17, 08:44

Shorted on time. Massage was average at best. No hint of anything and no roaming whatsoever. Had the nerve to gripe about tip as I was leaving. Seriously. I would have tipped decent if even the massage was half way decent. Don't waste your time or money.I always got a wacky wacky with titty roaming from there. The girls aren't 10's, but they will do in a pinch.

Pagan6999
02-28-17, 09:11
Got a message from a new user saying he had her meet up with him and she showed with 2 guys in car. They went into the hotel and she cashed and dashed. Said she appears to be on "H" and stay away or get ripped off.A few years ago she was a dancer at Gatsbys in canton and went by the name mandi. Great body and she let you roam but she was always high. Seemed to me it was only marijuana at the time. Sad to see she's on the H. She could make a lot of money if she wanted to.

Bcjzc
02-28-17, 10:39
She is nice and has been around forever. You will be on a heated pad and she always gives a happy ending. Years back, before she got married, she gave a nice suck and swallow.The years back part made me jealous. Those are hard to find IMO.

Jayonel
02-28-17, 11:37

I like her, but I like them younger. Was worth the one time trip, but not a repeat for me.I see her once in a while because she looks like an old friend. She does the massage nude, usually allows roaming and her HJ is topnotch but that's the extent of the extras.

Valdez
02-28-17, 13:05
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-technician-from-nyc-330-313-5633-walk-ins-welcome-60-shiawassee-ave-akron-oh-44333/29941790

Short changed on time, not friendly, average rib. Not worth the time or money. Will not leave happy. NEXT!The rub was average, but I got the full time and left happy. I was offered oil to self serve, but pointed at her and she followed through. Did not get her name and once and done for me. She was a very attractive girl.

Bcjzc
02-28-17, 13:53
The rub was average, but I got the full time and left happy. I was offered oil to self serve, but pointed at her and she followed through. Did not get her name and once and done for me. She was a very attractive girl.No pun intended. Maybe they got new girls? Ok, pun intended.

Goaloh
02-28-17, 15:02
I went there to see Kassidy. From her pics, she looked like she was small. But once I got there, she was huge. Was hoping, maybe some action, but nope. I have been there before. Only one time got a wacky wacky. I think am going to try Crystal. She is a hottie and small and nice. Always wears cleavage tops. Nice to see a tit.

Frisky Frank
02-28-17, 17:28

Short changed on time, not friendly, average rib. Not worth the time or money. Will not leave happy. NEXT!Just got back from Shiawassee. Was not shorted on time, got the full hour plus a few minutes extra. Very friendly, I asked the woman's name and she said "sunny" but that's the name of the place, so who knows. Very short, middle aged, nice smile but mediocre body. The massage was average, but thorough. Left very happy, possibly the best HJ I've had in my adult life. Lots of flirting after, kisses all over, nipple sucking, made me watch her kiss on my tip. She had me ready for round 2 moments after round 1 finished. I did not engage for additional round, but instead flirted back and smiled. I wasn't going to pay for any additional services, as I was extremely satisfied with the experience. This was only my second time there, and while the first was a good time, this was much better. . 6 for the massage. 4 tip. $ total and I'll be going back again soon to see her.

Dillon123
03-01-17, 16:11
Went to AMP behind Arby's today, saw a very thin masseuse.

Overall not too impressed, 60 for the hour, 60 tip.

First and last time there. Left happy, but not thrilled.

Good luck!

XavierLuvAsian
03-02-17, 11:48
Just got back from Shiawassee. Was not shorted on time, got the full hour plus a few minutes extra. Very friendly, I asked the woman's name and she said "sunny" but that's the name of the place, so who knows. Very short, middle aged, nice smile but mediocre body. The massage was average, but thorough. Left very happy, possibly the best HJ I've had in my adult life. Lots of flirting after, kisses all over, nipple sucking, made me watch her kiss on my tip. She had me ready for round 2 moments after round 1 finished. I did not engage for additional round, but instead flirted back and smiled. I wasn't going to pay for any additional services, as I was extremely satisfied with the experience. This was only my second time there, and while the first was a good time, this was much better. . 6 for the massage. 4 tip. $ total and I'll be going back again soon to see her.My search is over.

I went to this place and finally got in. And drew Wendy. Holy balls. Not shorted on time, not rushed feeling at all, beautiful, 8/10 on the street, 9. 5 AMP, skin smooth as silk. HE was fantastic. Wow.

Ugaajd
03-03-17, 11:13
I went there to see Kassidy. From her pics, she looked like she was small. But once I got there, she was huge. Was hoping, maybe some action, but nope. I have been there before. Only one time got a wacky wacky. I think am going to try Crystal. She is a hottie and small and nice. Always wears cleavage tops. Nice to see a tit.I've been there couple dozen of times. Always see Crystal. You're right, she is HOT! SMALL little waste, nice tits, but I've NEVER been able to roam or see. Honestly never tried as she is so sweet, I don't want to disrespect her. She allows undraped while face down and will rub your ass nicely, but never any hint of extra. On the flip, out of respect, I drape and a couple of times Jr has peeked out the top if towel is strategically placed, but never any brushing of or touching. If you want NICE relaxing message. Go! I'd love to see someone else there if there is more on the menu! Keep us updated! .

Jim4817
03-04-17, 08:20
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/30-special-with-jazz/34518531

Jazz is definitely worth your time. Not only do you get the time you pay for, you get a really good massage. But that is not even the best part. I have seen her numerous times and have built up to more and more fun to be had. And she is REALLY good at what she does. Well worth the time and extra tip. You won't be sorry for sure. You will leave with a bigger smile each time. Another hidden gem.Yes I would agree. I was happy with my first visit.

Pete4444
03-04-17, 08:45
Yes I would agree. I was happy with my first visit.If you like fat chicks!

Chubby White
03-04-17, 20:06
If you like fat chicks!There are nicer ways to describe someone that would help another make a decision for themselves. Some dudes like a thicker girl.

You don't have to be an at **hole about it.

Frisky Frank
03-05-17, 12:36
There are nicer ways to describe someone that would help another make a decision for themselves. Some dudes like a thicker girl.

You don't have to be an at **hole about it.As a fat man myself, I think fat is an acceptable descriptor. Use it the way you would use tall, skinny, short, busty, pale, dark, etc.

Too many pussies with too thin of skin. If she's fat, she's fat, quit trying to make people describe us as "bigger" or "large. " If a chick is fat I don't want to be mislead by politically correct descriptors.

-Fat Frank.

Pete4444
03-05-17, 12:57
There are nicer ways to describe someone that would help another make a decision for themselves. Some dudes like a thicker girl.

You don't have to be an at **hole about it.I think your being a little overly sensitive. Fat is a body style and while some "over weight" people have theroid issues, most "over weight" people lack exercise and make poor food consumption choices.

Talons Up
03-05-17, 14:49

You don't have to be an at **hole about it.Yeah LOL. That's why they call themselves BBW. Big Beautiful Women. While big and women may be accurate descriptors, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and some of these gals are just too big to behold without abnormally great peripheral vision.

Fannima30
03-05-17, 16:09
Fat is a body style and while some "over weight" people have theroid issues, most "over weight" people lack exercise and make poor food consumption choices.I used to be fat and lost 70 lbs. I feel great. The thing about eating processed food is that you never feel full unless you eat a ton of it. You can fill up on fruits, veggies, whole grains and feel satisfied at a fraction of the calories. Walk an hour a day, it's not hard. After exercising you're less inclined to eat junk. I used to feel invisible to the hot ladies I would see out and about. Now, not so much which is a nice feeling.

Pete4444
03-05-17, 19:19
I used to be fat and lost 70 lbs. I feel great. The thing about eating processed food is that you never feel full unless you eat a ton of it. You can fill up on fruits, veggies, whole grains and feel satisfied at a fraction of the calories. Walk an hour a day, it's not hard. After exercising you're less inclined to eat junk. I used to feel invisible to the hot ladies I would see out and about. Now, not so much which is a nice feeling.I've lost 37 pounds in the last three years doing exactly what you say.

JasonDono
03-06-17, 16:52

You don't have to be an at **hole about it.
It's to each their own. Personally, I wanted to see her, but googled the number and found the FB page and saw that her BP picture is really misleading. That irks me. If you like fat chicks, or "large," fine. You do you. But I don't want to pay to be with girl I'm not at least marginally attracted to. I'm just not a fan of how badly they mislead. I guess if more guys turned around and left after realizing they've been mislead (I'm guilty of staying after being mislead as well), they might get the hint. Just me, though.

I used to be fat and lost 70 lbs. I feel great. The thing about eating processed food is that you never feel full unless you eat a ton of it. You can fill up on fruits, veggies, whole grains and feel satisfied at a fraction of the calories. Walk an hour a day, it's not hard. After exercising you're less inclined to eat junk. I used to feel invisible to the hot ladies I would see out and about. Now, not so much which is a nice feeling.Congrats on this. I'm making an attempt as well since my doctor has been up my ass about it. I'm lazy and work way too many hours. Which also needs to be fixed.

JaggOff
03-06-17, 19:26
I used to be fat and lost 70 lbs. I feel great. The thing about eating processed food is that you never feel full unless you eat a ton of it. You can fill up on fruits, veggies, whole grains and feel satisfied at a fraction of the calories. Walk an hour a day, it's not hard. After exercising you're less inclined to eat junk. I used to feel invisible to the hot ladies I would see out and about. Now, not so much which is a nice feeling.I've always been skinny and I've always been invisible to the hot and not so hot women. Oh well.

Chubby White
03-06-17, 20:21
Wasn't Tryna cause a ruckus. Wasn't saying you shouldn't let the gang know someone has a little (or a lot) extra body.

I don't know Jazz, never visited her. But from the reviews I've seen, sounds like she's kinda nice, and appeals to many of the fellas on here. If she's a big girl, and you don't like that, cool, don't visit her. And all one has to say is she's big, or very big, or even fat.

Perhaps I read it wrong. The original post appeared to me to be both mean to Jazz, and ridicule anyone who would visit her.

I'm pretty sure some of the girls visit this site, and they see what gets posted. I just wouldn't want the nice ones to turn into not so nice ones because they got shade from us.

TomTomGo
03-09-17, 00:22
You won't find a better finish than she provides.

Goat Ohio
03-10-17, 09:32
You won't find a better finish than she provides.She is very nice but she does not cock gobble so there is better.

Pete4444
03-10-17, 11:23
Wasn't Tryna cause a ruckus. Wasn't saying you shouldn't let the gang know someone has a little (or a lot) extra body.

I don't know Jazz, never visited her. But from the reviews I've seen, sounds like she's kinda nice, and appeals to many of the fellas on here. If she's a big girl, and you don't like that, cool, don't visit her. And all one has to say is she's big, or very big, or even fat.

Perhaps I read it wrong. The original post appeared to me to be both mean to Jazz, and ridicule anyone who would visit her.

I'm pretty sure some of the girls visit this site, and they see what gets posted. I just wouldn't want the nice ones to turn into not so nice ones because they got shade from us.Jazz does some bait and switch posting on the web. If I was mean, she deserved it!

Bcjzc
03-10-17, 13:44
She is very nice but she does not cock gobble so there is better.Takes a few sessions, but the more you go. The better the show.

Bcjzc
03-10-17, 13:45
Jazz does some bait and switch posting on the web. If I was mean, she deserved it!Different strokes for different folks.

Smitty88
03-10-17, 14:30
Followed up on a post in the BP advertisers section, but thought I'd start one here since Candice is a massage provider. Anyone have any experience with her? I understand that she works with Monica in Fairlawn, who is very good, in my opinion. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classy-candice-experienced-hands-real-picture/34168414.

JWildy351
03-10-17, 18:36
Went to the AMP behind Arby's today got the full hour not shorted. Let me roam plenty. Left very happy.

I will be back.

60 for hour 40 tip.

Dame55
03-11-17, 07:52
Any intel on this place?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-hands-234-303-3983-check-out-new-deal/26045265

OhioPete
03-11-17, 11:33
Any intel on this place?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-hands-234-303-3983-check-out-new-deal/26045265If you happened to read any of the forums, you will know that HJ is on the menu. Anna & friends have plenty of reviews.

Torchkit
03-11-17, 11:33
Any intel on this place?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-hands-234-303-3983-check-out-new-deal/26045265Anna has nothing but positive reviews. Do a forum search.

Goaloh
03-13-17, 12:45
I saw her. Place was unkept. I thought she was smaller, but she is big, aka amazon size. She gave me upcharge because it was a weekend (don't see that advertised) and charged extra for topless. She gave me a wack job. Eh. I won't return.

Pete4444
03-16-17, 09:39
I saw her. Place was unkept. I thought she was smaller, but she is big, aka amazon size. She gave me upcharge because it was a weekend (don't see that advertised) and charged extra for topless. She gave me a wack job. Eh. I won't return.Judging from her recent photos, she's packed on the pounds.

Pinkumia
03-19-17, 09:06
Any intel on this place?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-hands-234-303-3983-check-out-new-deal/26045265According to them they are all vacationing in Bahamas so should be needing cash upon returning, hopefully will offer more for less cash, I do like Anna.

Pete4444
03-19-17, 09:45
Yo yo is working there. What's the name of the younger girl working there? Thanks.

Westsideguy
03-20-17, 18:32
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensual-erotic-massage-36dd/34167431

Skerts2
03-21-17, 08:14
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensual-erotic-massage-36dd/34167431At first glance that looks like the gal who has advertised for a couple years out of Firestone Park area. Never partook but reviews were not great.

NorthCostGuy
03-21-17, 08:17
Followed up on a post in the BP advertisers section, but thought I'd start one here since Candice is a massage provider. Anyone have any experience with her? I understand that she works with Monica in Fairlawn, who is very good, in my opinion. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classy-candice-experienced-hands-real-picture/34168414.Very good, beautiful woman, great touch, similar to Monica's but not quite as thorough.

Roboguy
03-21-17, 08:19
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensual-erotic-massage-36dd/34167431http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=192843&d=1344977720

OhioPete
03-21-17, 10:26
While on my way to Toledo this weekend, stopped by the massage joint in Wadsworthe. Typical Chinese massage joint. . 60 for the hour and standard tip. Left relaxed and happy. Tall massage therapist & didn't get her name.

Salesman8630
03-24-17, 10:34

Revisited one of my favorites. Angelic. If you have not tried her you don't know what you're missing. Amazing time. Left extremely happy. Well worth the time and the dime.Any reviews on MJ? Pic looks great and up my ally. I'll def try angelic first. Thanks for the tip. It's been a while since I've been there.

FrankRib7
03-27-17, 09:26
Anyone have experience with her?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-needs-24/35329969

Salem is kinda far, but some ads say outcall is available.

Dfabs54
03-27-17, 15:21
Anyone have experience with her?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-needs-24/35329969

Salem is kinda far, but some ads say outcall is available.Spoke with her on Friday and she is willing to do outcall but I didn't want to host. I had found her in a CL ad. Didn't want to do topless but would do a HJ. Offered her husband to do a BJ if I came to her so I passed on that.

FrankRib7
03-27-17, 16:37
According to them they are all vacationing in Bahamas so should be needing cash upon returning, hopefully will offer more for less cash, I do like Anna.Saw Anna for the first time today, was considering going to Jazz again but thought I would try someone new. I like Anna, she is pretty, friendly, better body than Jazz (not to say anything bad about her though, I had a good time). Nice rub down, topless was a little extra during the finish but happy to oblige. 80 for the hour right now, I would repeat though. The room was nice, not sure what else is on the menu for regulars.

Bcjzc
03-29-17, 17:56
Sorry. Let us know how things turn out.

Any reviews on MJ? Pic looks great and up my ally. I'll def try angelic first. Thanks for the tip. It's been a while since I've been there.

Pinkumia
03-31-17, 09:42
Any one tried her yet?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dream-at-healing-hands-relaxation-330-510-4407/34737556

RoneeRiceM
04-01-17, 16:31
Very good, beautiful woman, great touch, similar to Monica's but not quite as thorough.I've wondered the same thing. I've never been to Monica so it's hard for me to compare. She looks good.

CakeSnake
04-01-17, 19:34
Had a recent excursion to the fair lawn AMP (Lilly I think? Great massage, nice HE and not pushy at all about the tip. Lots of roaming too! Definitely would recommend and I will be back myself soon. Want to try the falls Arby's AMP, any info would be greatly appreciated!

Dillon123
04-02-17, 15:35
Had a recent excursion to the fair lawn AMP (Lilly I think? Great massage, nice HE and not pushy at all about the tip. Lots of roaming too! Definitely would recommend and I will be back myself soon. Want to try the falls Arby's AMP, any info would be greatly appreciated!I haven't been to Fairlawn AMP, please PM me info. As far as Arby's AMP. It was ok. I was just disappointed that I paid 60 for massage and then she wanted another 60 for tip. Normally I plan on 100 total.

Check it out and let me know how it went for you!

Thanks.

HungryEye
04-02-17, 22:33
Had a recent excursion to the fair lawn AMP (Lilly I think? Great massage, nice HE and not pushy at all about the tip. Lots of roaming too! Definitely would recommend and I will be back myself soon. Want to try the falls Arby's AMP, any info would be greatly appreciated!Stopped a few months ago, ok massage nothing worth returning, offered diy only and I refused. On way out I paid 60 and out of the goodness of my heart 10 tip. She says "everybody tip 40" I say 40 for HE and give her the closed fist motion and you refused. As I walk out the door she hollars "nobody like you" LOL, I give her the HJ sign again, LOL. If any of you guys are tipping 40 just for a massage IMHO you are spoiling them and will never get jerked. Some reported after that they were receiving HE, if so she may have learned good service has its rewards, you are welcome.

JSmithPara
04-03-17, 03:37
Any one tried her yet?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dream-at-healing-hands-relaxation-330-510-4407/34737556I tried Dream once when Anna and Jasmine weren't available. Was assured by Jasmine that Dream was really good and the feedback she was receiving was very positive. So I took the plunge and regretted it almost immediately. Lackluster and uninspired massage. It seemed like giving a massage was the last thing she wanted to do and it clearly showed. I actually felt like a heel for having her give the massage. The finish felt more like a death grip that left me hurting for a couple days. To top it off, the clean up was worse than the massage with me having to clean up areas she shouldn't have missed.

So I make sure I let Jasmine know how disappointed this experience was to what I normally get there. She gave a half-hearted apology and said she would make it up. Haven't been back since because I felt I got ripped off. I think what upsets me the most is that Jasmine recommended her with a bunch of superlatives and the experience wasn't even close to it. Her lame response to my poor experience only compounded the issue. I'd love to go back because my experiences there prior to Dream had been positive but I haven't pulled the trigger yet and not sure I will.

As far as Dream, perhaps she has improved over the past couple of months. At this point, I don't care. I wouldn't recommend her based on my experience but maybe someone had a positive one with her and would. The poor massage and response to my concerns have soured me at this point.

Monaco GP
04-03-17, 08:26
Stopped a few months ago, ok massage nothing worth returning, offered diy only and I refused. On way out I paid 60 and out of the goodness of my heart 10 tip. She says "everybody tip 40" I say 40 for HE and give her the closed fist motion and you refused. As I walk out the door she hollars "nobody like you" LOL, I give her the HJ sign again, LOL. If any of you guys are tipping 40 just for a massage IMHO you are spoiling them and will never get jerked. Some reported after that they were receiving HE, if so she may have learned good service has its rewards, you are welcome.Golden. Thanks for the laugh.

Dark Lotus
04-03-17, 12:11
Stopped a few months ago, ok massage nothing worth returning, offered diy only and I refused. On way out I paid 60 and out of the goodness of my heart 10 tip. She says "everybody tip 40" I say 40 for HE and give her the closed fist motion and you refused. As I walk out the door she hollars "nobody like you" LOL, I give her the HJ sign again, LOL. If any of you guys are tipping 40 just for a massage IMHO you are spoiling them and will never get jerked. Some reported after that they were receiving HE, if so she may have learned good service has its rewards, you are welcome.My hat is off to you, I would of walked out and never looked back, No HE no tip, If I get HE. 2, HE plus roaming. 4.

HungryEye
04-03-17, 13:38
Golden. Thanks for the laugh.I still laugh everytime I think about it, I can hear her shouting "nobody like you" (in the asian accent). LOL I know there was another guy in the next room, I wonder what he was thinking, LOL.

Monaco GP
04-03-17, 15:26
I still laugh everytime I think about it, I can hear her shouting "nobody like you" (in the asian accent). LOL I know there was another guy in the next room, I wonder what he was thinking, LOL.Oh I get that 100%. I read it with voice and imagined you doing the knuckle shuffle at her w / o turning around as you walked. The double meaning of you didn't jerk me and now you can jerk yourself.

'nobody rike you anyray'

Pinkumia
04-03-17, 15:40
I tried Dream once when Anna and Jasmine weren't available. Was assured by Jasmine that Dream was really good and the feedback she was receiving was very positive. So I took the plunge and regretted it almost immediately. Lackluster and uninspired massage. It seemed like giving a massage was the last thing she wanted to do and it clearly showed. I actually felt like a heel for having her give the massage. The finish felt more like a death grip that left me hurting for a couple days. To top it off, the clean up was worse than the massage with me having to clean up areas she shouldn't have missed.

So I make sure I let Jasmine know how disappointed this experience was to what I normally get there. She gave a half-hearted apology and said she would make it up. Haven't been back since because I felt I got ripped off. I think what upsets me the most is that Jasmine recommended her with a bunch of superlatives and the experience wasn't even close to it. Her lame response to my poor experience only compounded the issue. I'd love to go back because my experiences there prior to Dream had been positive but I haven't pulled the trigger yet and not sure I will.

As far as Dream, perhaps she has improved over the past couple of months. At this point, I don't care. I wouldn't recommend her based on my experience but maybe someone had a positive one with her and would. The poor massage and response to my concerns have soured me at this point.I tried her and what a waste of time and money, not interested in her job at all and don't even try to fake it. I would not give her another chance, will just stick with Anna.

Caprice196
04-03-17, 21:42
Stopped a few months ago, ok massage nothing worth returning, offered diy only and I refused. On way out I paid 60 and out of the goodness of my heart 10 tip. She says "everybody tip 40" I say 40 for HE and give her the closed fist motion and you refused. As I walk out the door she hollars "nobody like you" LOL, I give her the HJ sign again, LOL. If any of you guys are tipping 40 just for a massage IMHO you are spoiling them and will never get jerked. Some reported after that they were receiving HE, if so she may have learned good service has its rewards, you are welcome.That's some funny shit! Thanks.

Member #5950
04-04-17, 09:17
Stopped a few months ago, ok massage nothing worth returning, offered diy only and I refused. On way out I paid 60 and out of the goodness of my heart 10 tip. She says "everybody tip 40" I say 40 for HE and give her the closed fist motion and you refused. As I walk out the door she hollars "nobody like you" LOL, I give her the HJ sign again, LOL. If any of you guys are tipping 40 just for a massage IMHO you are spoiling them and will never get jerked. Some reported after that they were receiving HE, if so she may have learned good service has its rewards, you are welcome.I stopped by this past weekend. I got the skinny one who gave a decent medium massage and a nice prostrate exam. Somehow she produce some egg whites in her hand.

HungryEye
04-05-17, 10:17
I stopped by this past weekend. I got the skinny one who gave a decent medium massage and a nice prostrate exam. Somehow she produce some egg whites in her hand.Hey Vamp, thanks for sharing, I'm truly glad to hear that, as I absolutely love the AMP game. I may stop again when in the area, I don't remember what my old friend (that nobody like) looks like but I tell them I want "skinny girl only". LOL.

H.

Andy1107
04-07-17, 12:34
I haven't been to Fairlawn AMP, please PM me info. As far as Arby's AMP. It was ok. I was just disappointed that I paid 60 for massage and then she wanted another 60 for tip. Normally I plan on 100 total.

Check it out and let me know how it went for you!

Thanks.I've never tipped over 40 there and they always seem happy about it.

Jamesdiga
04-08-17, 13:22
Saw Brittany for the 1st I say it was ok experience body wasnt great head was just ok good in a pinch my opinion.

Superior69
04-17-17, 04:13
Saw Brittany for the 1st I say it was ok experience body wasnt great head was just ok good in a pinch my opinion.Could you explain how she looked and where about she's located? I might know her.

FrankRib7
04-17-17, 09:56
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-bbw-sensual-full-body-rub-or-nuru-for-75/34164555

Anyone seen her? Couldn't find any reviews as she doesn't give a name. Price seems decent, wondering how she looks.

JimJones1982
04-17-17, 11:12
She's not the prettiest but for the. 5 she'll do. Nice big jugs, and if you close your eyes, she's great.

JJ.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-bbw-sensual-full-body-rub-or-nuru-for-75/34164555

Anyone seen her? Couldn't find any reviews as she doesn't give a name. Price seems decent, wondering how she looks.

FastFlyGuy
04-17-17, 11:43
She's recently reviewed here. Used to have a second location near CLE but currently is near Streetsboro. Legit & delivers as promised.

Jim4817
04-18-17, 15:46
She's recently reviewed here. Used to have a second location near CLE but currently is near Streetsboro. Legit & delivers as promised.Looks 5 performance 8 she will make you happy.

Armitage17
04-19-17, 13:03
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensual-erotic-massage-36dd/34167431I have seen her several times and I have had a great time. She has nice big titts and gives very good head. She gives a good massage and I was able to fuck her when I brought a condom.

She has great rates. I would not say she is the prettiest but she doesn't play games or rush the clock.

I will go back.

Jim4817
04-19-17, 17:32
She's recently reviewed here. Used to have a second location near CLE but currently is near Streetsboro. Legit & delivers as promised.BBBJ on the menu.

Goat Ohio
04-20-17, 08:34
I have seen her several times and I have had a great time. She has nice big titts and gives very good head. She gives a good massage and I was able to fuck her when I brought a condom.

She has great rates. I would not say she is the prettiest but she doesn't play games or rush the clock.

I will go back.What were rates?

Armitage17
04-20-17, 10:04
What were rates?I paid 100 an hour, but paid extra to CFS with her. It was like 140 bucks for an hour and all of it. That could just be me though, cause her rate was 100 which did include BBBJ before we even discussed CFS.

Oh and you have to bring your own condoms, she doesn't have any and absolutely won't do BBFS at any cost. As far as I know anyway.

FrankRib7
04-20-17, 11:15
BBBJ on the menu.Thanks for the info guys, I hope to check her out this weekend. Was BBBJ more? Any COF or CIM available?

Pantagruel
04-21-17, 18:53
Thanks for the info guys, I hope to check her out this weekend. Was BBBJ more? Any COF or CIM available?I have seen her several times since reading of her apparently on the BP forum. For the rates, she can't be beat. No drama. Aims to please. That said, she courteously asked not to be reviewed so I will leave it at that as others went above and beyond.

FrankRib7
04-24-17, 08:29
I have seen her several times since reading of her apparently on the BP forum. For the rates, she can't be beat. No drama. Aims to please. That said, she courteously asked not to be reviewed so I will leave it at that as others went above and beyond.Thanks, saw her this weekend. She didn't say anything about reviews. Was nice, massage was meh of course, but she was eager to please. Good price, safe area. Not sure I'd repeat because she looks like someone I used to know which was weird, but I was able to do some Russian and finish that way, so enjoyed that aspect.

Valdez
04-25-17, 13:19
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-exceeding-expectations-adult-entertainment-come-feel-my-sensual-touch/34453263

I texted with her yesterday and found out her half hour rate is 100. She told me to call, not text. I called an got voicemail but no call back. Anyone here see her yet? She looks too good to be true. Any information would be appreciated.

JWildy351
04-25-17, 14:50
Just saw Cassidy at the graham rd AMP behind Arby's. She says she has only been there for a week so far.

Very pretty and climbed all over me like a spider monkey. Lots of roaming and showed off her erasure nipples.

Massage was meh but over all very good time will be back to see her.

RMike802
04-26-17, 10:01
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-exceeding-expectations-adult-entertainment-come-feel-my-sensual-touch/34453263

I texted with her yesterday and found out her half hour rate is 100. She told me to call, not text. I called an got voicemail but no call back. Anyone here see her yet? She looks too good to be true. Any information would be appreciated.I saw her BP ad too, and I think I'm in love. .

TheAkronDude
04-27-17, 07:55
I saw her BP ad too, and I think I'm in love. .Google image search is your friend.

XavierLuvAsian
04-27-17, 08:44
I saw her BP ad too, and I think I'm in love. .Has anyone taken one for the team?

XavierLuvAsian
04-27-17, 08:47
Just saw Cassidy at the graham rd AMP behind Arby's. She says she has only been there for a week so far.

Very pretty and climbed all over me like a spider monkey. Lots of roaming and showed off her erasure nipples.

Massage was meh but over all very good time will be back to see her.What were the damages? Any ideas for what's on the menu, if anything?

AztecWarrior
04-27-17, 10:12

Massage was meh but over all very good time will be back to see her.What's the name of this AMP? What was the damage?

Member #4599
04-27-17, 12:22
Has anyone taken one for the team?Just look number up. Same number was used by another girl who everyone I read about said she used fake pics and is a scam. Just what my research has found. Maybe I'm wrong.

JWildy351
04-28-17, 08:50
What's the name of this AMP? What was the damage?Not sure the name just says Asian massage, but 100 total 60 for the hour 40 tip.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-massage-330-313-4342-walk-ins-welcome-960-graham-road-ste-2-oh-44221/34527398

JWildy351
04-28-17, 08:51
What were the damages? Any ideas for what's on the menu, if anything?100 total. I am not sure anything else was on the menu maybe on my next visit.

MarkEet
05-01-17, 13:42
Hello good fellas,

I will be in Akron this weekend for work and was wondering where I can have some fun and relax. Last time I was there, I visited the AMP behind Arby's. Massage was horrible but I left happy and the fact that she insisted on 40 tip was strange.

Anyways is there any other place I should try for some good time.

PM please.

Thanks in advance.

Pete4444
05-06-17, 10:48
Does anyone have any feedback on this girl:

http://www.massagetroll.com/akron-massages/330-581-5933/?pid=36530698

Bfidaho
05-06-17, 12:06
Hello good fellas,

I will be in Akron this weekend for work and was wondering where I can have some fun and relax. Last time I was there, I visited the AMP behind Arby's. Massage was horrible but I left happy and the fact that she insisted on 40 tip was strange.

Anyways is there any other place I should try for some good time.

PM please.

Thanks in advance.I recommend Jazz. Darn good massage and you can leave happy. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/30-special-with-jazz/35735654.

Dark Lotus
05-11-17, 08:23
In the falls, went and made a visit, small women, with nose earring greeted me, I asked if Cassidy was available, she played dumb, then I figured this wasn't Cassidy I was talking to, wanted to see her because of a review, I asked if other girl was available, she said she was busy. I went for the hour for. 6 So I had to sigh in, really? Both rooms was open, so I got ready, was a very lame massage, no technique at all. So I figured I might as well make my move, and get this over with, so I started rubbing her, she had me flip and asked about tip, I said. 4 she said. 6 I said all I got, she frowned and started the HE. I lifted her dress she was ok with that till I tried to get under the panties. That was a no no. So it ended she cleaned me up and on the way out, I looked down the hallway where they sit and wait on customers I guess, I saw a really cute small women, she looked young, wearing a red dress, that must be Cassidy, I wasn't happy, wanted her, I'm just a little salty, in and out in 45 minutes. Yea I got cut short, but the whole experience kinda sucked.

JSmithPara
05-12-17, 07:26
What is up with these two locations and their demand of high tip? I've never had any issue with standard tip at any local AMP except these two. Also, not a fan of significant time cutting and definitely won't leave a tip in that instance. I've never had an issue at west market street.

Am I out of line on this thought?

Parlor Lover
05-14-17, 00:55
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-therapeutic-massage-by-a-cmt-incall-springfield-twp/37260868

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6129055581.html

Has anyone tried her? Ad says she's legit, as in not naughty, however 1) hotel 2) "draping to your level of comfort" 3) "CMT", not LMT 4) appears to be a 2 call system.

Started texting her, seemed nice at first, then snarky and jaded. Did you fellow mongers bother her too much? LOL.

Her ad has changed since I first noticed it up, used to mention tips appreciated, not it does not etc.

I still might TOFTT, just thought I'd see if anyone else has seen her or not first.

Streetwize
05-14-17, 17:14
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-therapeutic-massage-by-a-cmt-incall-springfield-twp/37260868

Has anyone tried her? Ad says she's legit, as in not naughty, however 1) hotel 2) "draping to your level of comfort" 3) "CMT", not LMT 4) appears to be a 2 call system.

Started texting her, seemed nice at first, then snarky and jaded. Did you fellow mongers bother her too much? LOL.

Her ad has changed since I first noticed it up, used to mention tips appreciated, not it does not etc.

I still might TOFTT, just thought I'd see if anyone else has seen her or not first.She's legit.

Talons Up
05-15-17, 11:47

I still might TOFTT, just thought I'd see if anyone else has seen her or not first.OK massage. 100% Legit. Definitely a big girl for sure. She get's very upset if you ask or suggest any extras. Pretty strange person. Very chatty about her strange life.

NorthCostGuy
05-15-17, 14:58
Remember Liz? Short, heavy Hispanic who worked in Mogadore. She's back and looks great. Who has a report about her from back in the day?

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6131924399.html

Streetwize
05-15-17, 17:32
OK massage. 100% Legit. Definitely a big girl for sure. She get's very upset if you ask or suggest any extras. Pretty strange person. Very chatty about her strange life.Chatty is an understatement. Just wanted her to STFU. And those poor dogs being kept in there too pissed me off.

Pete4444
05-15-17, 17:42
Remember Liz? Short, heavy Hispanic who worked in Mogadore. She's back and looks great. Who has a report about her from back in the day?

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6131924399.htmlI'd pass. She looks nothing like that photo, not reliable and not very personable.

Parlor Lover
05-15-17, 22:01
OK massage. 100% Legit. Definitely a big girl for sure. She get's very upset if you ask or suggest any extras. Pretty strange person. Very chatty about her strange life.Ok, sounds pretty psycho. Pisses me off when chicks advertise on BP and then get pissy when inquired about extras. I'm just curious- did she allow completely undraped, both front and back? Or was that just a tease to get you there too?

JSmithPara
05-16-17, 13:14
Quick question. If an AMP stayed it closes at 10, does it? Many times I have wanted to stop after work for an hour massage but can't get there until 9:15 or 9:30. Wasn't sure if they would do an hour at that time or not. Any feedback on experience with this would be appreciated.

DarkSideOfMe
05-18-17, 11:24
Quick question. If an AMP stayed it closes at 10, does it? Many times I have wanted to stop after work for an hour massage but can't get there until 9:15 or 9:30. Wasn't sure if they would do an hour at that time or not. Any feedback on experience with this would be appreciated.I call this the" Witching hour," the best time to go see a AMP! This is the time good things happen for us, if they let you in, I always want 2 hours. Most AMPs will except, some girls will leave, the ones that stay, will give up the Goods! My best work has been done late after closing, doors lock, no one else in the store. Try it they can only say no! Drk.

Pete4444
05-18-17, 16:47
Has anyone seen Janice?

http://www.massagetroll.com/akron-massages/330-319-0997/?pid=37767123

I thought the pictures are a bait and switch. And you end up with Jazz?

Frisky Frank
05-18-17, 16:51
Has anyone seen Janice?

I thought the pictures are a bait and switch. And you end up with Jazz?She looks like one of the twins that dances at Dreamers on Brittain.

ABro9749
05-18-17, 18:04
She looks like one of the twins that dances at Dreamers on Brittain.That would be correct. I've seen her outcall.

Frisky Frank
05-18-17, 18:08
That would be correct. I've seen her outcall.What's your review of her? PM if you'd like.

Pete4444
05-25-17, 14:47
Here's someone I haven't seen on the ads before. Feebie, anyone have any knowledge?

http://www.massagetroll.com/akron-massages/330-419-2448/?pid=38499578

Pinkumia
05-26-17, 10:18
Has anyone seen Janice?

I thought the pictures are a bait and switch. And you end up with Jazz?I am wondering that too, I saw her about couple of months ago and it was her not Jazz.

Pete4444
05-26-17, 10:35
I am wondering that too, I saw her about couple of months ago and it was her not Jazz.Good for you. I got fat Jazz:(

MachinistGuy13
05-29-17, 00:30
Visited this establishment recently because of reviews I've read. I was seriously disappointed though. Had a very cute young Asian girl greet me and ask me what I wanted. I just gave her the 60 for hour and she put me I room started the massage eventually which was not very good at all. She told me to turn over after what seemed like forever then massaged more. She stopped after about 40 minutes and said time was up. I said I had a tip for her and some special attention to detail and pointed to my crotch. She said that was not an option and not at all happening. I said I've heard from other clients differently and asked her again to just get me some tension relief or happy ending. I'm somewhat a newbie to AMP's and what is expected and how to ask for special attention or whatever. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you have a better Strachey for me to use.

Pinkumia
05-29-17, 08:51
Good for you. I got fat Jazz:(I have seen her out call escort ad, if you Google her number.

Fishin4
06-02-17, 13:23
I have heard conflicting reports about this place and finally had the chance to stop in the other day. I was the only one there so not sure if it was luck or not. I too got the young gal. There was an older lady in the office area and she got the customer that came in after me. I think the girl I had said her name is Mary? If you check the other reports you will find her name. I thought she was pretty hot. She is petite with a nice little body body. She got up on the table and worked my whole body. The massage was pretty good. I asked for some deep pressure in some areas and she obliged. Roaming was fine and At the end I got want I wanted. I must say they do try and get you out before the hour was up. I looked at the clock and I still had 20 minutes left. I pointed at the clock and asked her to work some more on my shoulders. She did with no problem. I still had a few minuets and I heard another customer come in. I said hell with it and let her go get the next guy.

50 minutes and rates were as mentioned in other reports. I would repeat.

Fish.

Frisky Frank
06-06-17, 08:41
Stopped by yesterday and enjoyed no wait. The last couple times I went in, there was a wait including someone in the waiting room already. I didn't stay either of those times. I was greeted by two middle aged women with slender bodies and I ended up with a woman that went by Lisa. She gave a mediocre massage and got right to business on the flip. HE was mechanical and only done at one speed, fast. She allowed all kinds of roaming and really put the effort in to get the job done, but it wasn't as pleasurable as the last couple experiences I was there with a woman that went by Sunny. Lisa had a tight body and perky firm breasts of average size with long nipples. I will go back eventually, but only in hopes of finding Sunny. 60 for the hour (ended up being a bit less) and 40 tip.

Pinkumia
06-06-17, 10:26
Any one tried her yet? Just wondering if the pics are recent.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hazel-at-healing-hands-relaxation-330-786-8259/34737556

Cavalier
06-06-17, 12:31
Seriously? If I had 100 bucks to burn I doubt I would pay it for a flipping HJ. You go guys, more power to ya.

Talons Up
06-06-17, 12:45
Doesn't sound like Frisky Frank got even close to a full hour. It's disappointing to spend that amount for a mediocre massage and an attempt to finish and get you out the door. For 100 I expect a good quality experience or I am not returning.

Seriously? If I had 100 bucks to burn I doubt I would pay it for a flipping HJ. You go guys, more power to ya.

Streetwize
06-06-17, 13:04
Can FS be had or is this simply a jack shack?

Frisky Frank
06-06-17, 13:15
Can FS be had or is this simply a jack shack?I haven't been there enough, nor seen the same girl enough to see what else is available. I wish I had seen Sunny a few more times. She led me to believe more was on the table if I kept seeing her.

Pete4444
06-06-17, 16:17
Can FS be had or is this simply a jack shack?Depends on the girl. They seem to rotate every 4-6 weeks. I believe just HJ with current staff.

Armitage17
06-07-17, 07:24
Seriously? If I had 100 bucks to burn I doubt I would pay it for a flipping HJ. You go guys, more power to ya.I agree with you! I pay that to the Back Page masseuses and at least get a BJ if not more.

Jump over to the backpage reviews and you will see allot of good conversations. Most of these girls are going around 100 for the experience. Sure it may not be a full hour, but it always includes full nudity, and usually a BJ or a good Russian, with a COB.

Happy Hunting!

FrankRib7
06-08-17, 14:31
Anyone know anything about Andrea (something seems a little odd, no FB hit on phone).

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-andrea-outcall-only/39057943

Or Trina.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-andsassy-comfortable-massage/39845208

Or.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-tight-experienced/39582703

FB hit for the phone on the last one.

And yes, I know about TOFTT, but prefer to have some insight as to what I'm getting into.

Rummer12
06-08-17, 17:02
Can FS be had or is this simply a jack shack?You usually have to see the same girl if your going to get that. It's also pricey and after the girl comfortable with you,

She ends up going to another AMP. That massage table is really uncomfortable and small for that. Your best bet is to go to

Warren, table shower, massage with small bed and you'll get what your looking for 60 hr and 100 tip.

ZigBang1
06-08-17, 19:45
I could be all wrong but I've been down the wrong road one time too many. So.

The first one. Too good to be true.

The second one. When someone post a pic of just an ass (it could be anyone's) I run the other way.

The last one is posting in the massage section with the description of "tight" and is probably / most likely bogus and phishing for emails / phone #'s.

If I'm wrong I'll be sure to share some $$ with any of the 3 but I'm betting they are all bogus.

Anyone know anything about Andrea (something seems a little odd, no FB hit on phone).

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-andrea-outcall-only/39057943

Or Trina.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-andsassy-comfortable-massage/39845208

Or.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-tight-experienced/39582703

And yes, I know about TOFTT, but prefer to have some insight as to what I'm getting into.

Pinkumia
06-09-17, 08:47

Or Trina.

Or.

And yes, I know about TOFTT, but prefer to have some insight as to what I'm getting into.Andrea use to go by Dream, nothing spectacular, descent massage with HE, covered BJ is available.

She use to advertise in CL therapeutic section calling it Body Rub on call

Andrea24
06-09-17, 14:39
I could be all wrong but I've been down the wrong road one time too many. So.

The first one. Too good to be true.

The second one. When someone post a pic of just an ass (it could be anyone's) I run the other way.

The last one is posting in the massage section with the description of "tight" and is probably / most likely bogus and phishing for emails / phone #'s.

If I'm wrong I'll be sure to share some $$ with any of the 3 but I'm betting they are all bogus.And I'll be more than happy to prove that.

JSmithPara
06-10-17, 03:19
Can FS be had or is this simply a jack shack?I believe only HE is available here. They did have a girl there back in March / April that liked to kiss your penis once or twice before jacking you off. There may have been more available from her but I never pushed the issue.

KillBear1234
06-10-17, 09:52
And I'll be more than happy to prove that.No money involved no risk then he can report back the truth!!

JSmithPara
06-12-17, 15:48
Since no AMPs are open in the middle of the night, perhaps someone has an UTR provider that is in a safe location and reliable. My work schedule doesn't allow much time for a massage but I have free time in the middle of the night (2 a-4 a). Perhaps someone can PM a name or two I can contact.

Thanks in advance.

Member #5950
06-12-17, 21:59
I call this the" Witching hour," the best time to go see a AMP! This is the time good things happen for us, if they let you in, I always want 2 hours. Most AMPs will except, some girls will leave, the ones that stay, will give up the Goods! My best work has been done late after closing, doors lock, no one else in the store. Try it they can only say no! Drk.I'm going to have to agree with you on this DarkSideOfMe. I've been hitting the AMPs and Massage places at around this time period and have had many good luck and good times. Even at the ones that everyone has mixed reviews about.

This past weekend was the jackpot for me at my old reliable in Akron.

JSmithPara
06-13-17, 06:32
I've read the back threads but wondering if any recent updates on.

West Market?

Kent?

Shiawassaa?

Graham road?

PM if you want or post public. Thanks.

Dark Lotus
06-13-17, 12:56

West Market?
Kent?
Shiawassaa?
Graham road?
PM if you want or post public. Thanks.Haven't been to Kent in a few months, I'm kinda curious though, their ad says you will be covered with a towel, during massage, wonder if things changed, or that is just to detour the door kickers. Think I'm going to make a visit this week, hopefully the tiny one is still there, she allows roaming, anywhere.

Pete4444
06-13-17, 13:07
Haven't been to Kent in a few months, I'm kinda curious though, their ad says you will be covered with a towel, during massage, wonder if things changed, or that is just to detour the door kickers. Think I'm going to make a visit this week, hopefully the tiny one is still there, she allows roaming, anywhere.I visited Kent once and had no fun and a bad massage. Strange how much friendlier the other Chinese massage places are now.

JasonDono
06-13-17, 20:09
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/two-hotties-and-a-h0tt-tub-waiting-for-you-hurry-n-schedule-specials-going/40359718

Anyone know anything about Violet? Or even the other girl in that ad? Violet posts relatively often, both on her own and occasionally with others. The way she talks in the post and in past posts, it looks like she's trying to start something (or keep it going) akin to Aubrey in Cleveland. Or even Monica in Fairlawn. But she bounces between having girls to choose from and then being on her own for a while and back to having others. So that seems to be a flag to me. I've searched around but have come up empty so anything anyone could provide would be great. Thanks.

Pete4444
06-13-17, 21:45
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/two-hotties-and-a-h0tt-tub-waiting-for-you-hurry-n-schedule-specials-going/40359718

Anyone know anything about Violet? Or even the other girl in that ad? Violet posts relatively often, both on her own and occasionally with others. The way she talks in the post and in past posts, it looks like she's trying to start something (or keep it going) akin to Aubrey in Cleveland. Or even Monica in Fairlawn. But she bounces between having girls to choose from and then being on her own for a while and back to having others. So that seems to be a flag to me. I've searched around but have come up empty so anything anyone could provide would be great. Thanks.$200 for a massage is all I know.

JSmithPara
06-14-17, 03:34
Haven't been to Kent in a few months, I'm kinda curious though, their ad says you will be covered with a towel, during massage, wonder if things changed, or that is just to detour the door kickers. Think I'm going to make a visit this week, hopefully the tiny one is still there, she allows roaming, anywhere.Headed over to Shiawassee yesterday because I couldn't get into my preferred provider. Turned out to be a waste of time and money. Two new girls there that I had not encountered. I got the older looking of the two. Massage was lame from the get go. Lack of effort resulted in her basically running her fingers over my back and ass. After about 25 minutes she had me flip and went right into asking about a tip. She wanted $60 which I politely declined. She spoke some broken English but managed to get "you happy $50" out which I again declined. She dropped demand to $40 which was met with another refusal by me. She responded with a "nonhappy for you" and went back to the lame effort she had previously demonstrated.

At that point, I considered just leaving at that point but decided against it. Figured I'd make her suffer the last half hour just like I had to. More lame effort by her with her fingers lightly touching my body from hip area to chest. She cut me short by ten minutes which I pointed out to her. She insisted it was a full hour and left the room. As I started to get dressed she came back in and said she still owed me ten minutes so I figured I'd make her (again) suffer through this exercise in futility. After the ten minutes she hung in the room a bit waiting as I got dressed. Someone else cane in the front door as I was tying my shoes and she bolted to the front. Seemed like a great opportunity to not leave a tip so I headed out as well. Saw the other girl on the way out (very pretty) as my girl was greeting the next guy. I thought about warning him but figured I'd let him discover his own disappointment himself. I'm sure my girl was disappointed to find no tip left for her lame effort.

A couple of other things that bothered me was she left the door open until the flip. Also left the room three times during the massage. Twice when people entered the building and once to talk to the other girl. Also, did not use any oil which was another disappointment. I've had excellent luck there recently but will clearly avoid this place until the next rotation of girls. I'd recommend you do the same.

OhioPete
06-14-17, 08:27

West Market?

Kent?

Shiawassaa?

Graham road?

PM if you want or post public. Thanks.Went to Market St last week. Was told Anna was off that day. Not sure of her name but she was younger & very friendly. Typical encounter but was able to generate 2 pops. She allowed roaming above the waist. Standard fare.

Pinkumia
06-17-17, 15:45

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hazel-at-healing-hands-relaxation-330-786-8259/34737556Tried her, she is heavy set with a gut almost no tits, good massage with HE.

My Hobby
06-18-17, 15:49
Stopped in the Asian massage behind Arby's in the Falls, greeted at the door by an attractive young lady named Mie Mie. Paid the 40 for half hour massage. She gave a good stimulating massage and hand job for another 40. She allowed hands to roam where ever I wanted and put her tit in my mouth during the hand job. Hot tow, candy, water and a pleasant good by was provided. I think I just got lucky.

My hobby.

Pinkumia
06-18-17, 22:02
The last picture on this ad, did she use to go by Mandy in Louville? I think she use to be in massage center as well.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/try-a-relaxation-massage-asian-and-russian-specialists/39428288

Cadman2
06-18-17, 23:12
The last picture on this ad, did she use to go by Mandy in Louville? I think she use to be in massage center as well.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/try-a-relaxation-massage-asian-and-russian-specialists/39428288Yes the one gal Amanda is mandy from Louisville but last time I saw her she was on 11th St. S. W. In Canton. Lame massage with he but had a dog and house was not very tidy would not repeat.

Bb1312
06-19-17, 01:51

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/try-a-relaxation-massage-asian-and-russian-specialists/39428288What's the deal with this place? Full service or hand release.

Pinkumia
06-19-17, 14:12
What's the deal with this place? Full service or hand release.I have never been to that place but when she was in Massage center I had couple session with Mandy where she offered pretty much anything for right tip.

Pinkumia
06-20-17, 11:09
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/unique-at-healing-hands-relaxation-234-228-7015/34737556

Any info on her?

Monaco GP
06-20-17, 12:01
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/unique-at-healing-hands-relaxation-234-228-7015/34737556

Any info on her?Umm look down 6 posts to 2211 maybe?

Pinkumia
06-20-17, 13:14
Umm look down 6 posts to 2211 maybe?This one is some one new, that was Hazel this one is Unique.

Monaco GP
06-20-17, 14:43
This one is some one new, that was Hazel this one is Unique.Pictures name and ad are the same as your post. Maybe you linked the wrong one.

Pinkumia
06-21-17, 08:52
Pictures name and ad are the same as your post. Maybe you linked the wrong one.I meant to comment on Hazel but provided the wrong link looks like on that review.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-hazel-330-515-6070/32569630

Pinkumia
06-21-17, 08:53
Tried her, she is heavy set with a gut almost no tits, good massage with HE.This is the right link on her.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-hazel-330-515-6070/32569630

MrFuat
07-03-17, 16:04

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6131924399.htmlI met her at her place on Inman. Great service, everything just short of full. Would love to see her again, the page expired.

Pete4444
07-03-17, 21:03
I met her at her place on Inman. Great service, everything just short of full. Would love to see her again, the page expired.YMMV, I thought she was horrible and her picture is at least from 15 years ago.

JMihov
07-03-17, 22:10
What's the deal with this place? Full service or hand release.Visited one of the asian girls at http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-and-russian-relaxation-massage-specialists/41977503 . Half decent rub down but left unhappy. Not sure if there's a signal or code word. Is it worth a repeat? Any info helpful.

Parlor Lover
07-04-17, 06:41
I've never been myself, but past forum posts have always aaid no extras available there.

Visited one of the asian girls at http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-and-russian-relaxation-massage-specialists/41977503 . Half decent rub down but left unhappy. Not sure if there's a signal or code word. Is it worth a repeat? Any info helpful.

TomTomGo
07-05-17, 10:44
Under the radar chick, petite black girl. She has openings at 1 and 230 tomorrow. Massage with hand release 50, nude massage with hand release 100. Worth it trust me. Pm me for contact info.

BruceDebo
07-06-17, 01:27
Under the radar chick, petite black girl. She has openings at 1 and 230 tomorrow. Massage with hand release 50, nude massage with hand release 100. Worth it trust me. Pm me for contact info.Great massage with release at 45 min mark! The 10 minutes of stretching was pretty intense. She pushed me beyond my limits. I needed it too. Will be returning soon. 6/4.

Big Buck
07-08-17, 09:13
Wonder if anyone knows anything about Angelic that used to work at Touch of Thai massage on Brittan Rd.

Bcjzc
07-08-17, 16:14
This lady was an amazing good time!

Wonder if anyone knows anything about Angelic that used to work at Touch of Thai massage on Brittan Rd.

USAtrak23
07-09-17, 16:39
Tried her, she is heavy set with a gut almost no tits, good massage with HE.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hazel-at-healing-hands-relaxation-330-786-8259/34737556I concur. Pics are accurate. Nice girl, and IMO best massage out of Jasmine, Unique and herself. Never tried Anna, and also see a new one named Taylor:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/taylor-904-476-2896/22595273

Anyone try Taylor yet and can compare to Jasmine or Hazel? Taylor does it the most for me in the looks Dept, which is apparently the only way I can function now.

Would love to find a slim black UTR girl who gives a great massage. I know unicorns aren't real.

JMihov
07-12-17, 21:18
I've never been myself, but past forum posts have always aaid no extras available there.I decided to give http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-and-russian-relaxation-massage-specialists/41977503 a second try, thought maybe being a returning customer with familiar face would help. Again nice back rub but no extras. I tried hints, flashing some cash, and at one point rubbed the back of her leg only to get her to move away and give me a look. I guess they put that disclaimer on their add because they really mean it.

Anyone have any info on the AMP in DT Wadsworth? Last post I saw about it was 6 months ago when it first opened.

Pete4444
07-13-17, 12:29
I concur. Pics are accurate. Nice girl, and IMO best massage out of Jasmine, Unique and herself. Never tried Anna, and also see a new one named Taylor:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/taylor-904-476-2896/22595273

Anyone try Taylor yet and can compare to Jasmine or Hazel? Taylor does it the most for me in the looks Dept, which is apparently the only way I can function now.

Would love to find a slim black UTR girl who gives a great massage. I know unicorns aren't real.I haven't seen her but, this one is working out of Fairlawn: http://www.massagetroll.com/akron-massages/330-776-5581/?pid=43061618.

ZigBang1
07-13-17, 19:33
Pete: I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to here about the one you found. Looks way to good to be true. And the part about being in town for a couple of weeks smells like a rat to me. I'll be on the sidelines waiting for a report.

I haven't seen her but, this one is working out of Fairlawn: http://www.massagetroll.com/akron-massages/330-776-5581/?pid=43061618.

Pete4444
07-13-17, 21:16
Pete: I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to here about the one you found. Looks way to good to be true. And the part about being in town for a couple of weeks smells like a rat to me. I'll be on the sidelines waiting for a report.She was in Canton the night before and moved to Fairlawn today.

Woodsman22
07-17-17, 16:12
Last week I stopped into Graham for a massage. I had seen very mixed reviews of this location and I decided to try it for my self. Linda met me at the door and provided a very nice massage and I got to leave happy after two pops. Not the same as some of the warren locations I have visited but it was nice. I will probably go back if I do not have the time to get to warren.

Problem Child
07-18-17, 23:10
I was at Arby's and got curly fries and some kind of sandwich and then went back behind. Yesterday it was. The girl was very pretty, and young. On the flip she asked me about the tip. I said 40, she said 60. She said 'no touch' for 40. Would not recommend, although the small bottle of water she gave me wet my whistle.

Bear Cub
07-22-17, 10:36
I've never been myself, but past forum posts have always aaid no extras available there.Got a decent massage from Salvie. Great little beauty that I would love to be with but absolutely no extras or even a hint of extras.

TungStone
07-24-17, 13:59
Went to the Arbys place for my usual fix and saw a sign posted on the door that they are "temporarily closed for construction ".

Sign directs patrons to Shiawassee (which is too far out of my way).

Anyone know when to expect the Arby's place to go back online?

Or has anyone had good experiences recently in Kent (which would be my nearest backup possibility).

Dark Lotus
07-25-17, 09:06
Went to the Arbys place for my usual fix and saw a sign posted on the door that they are "temporarily closed for construction ".

Sign directs patrons to Shiawassee (which is too far out of my way).

Anyone know when to expect the Arby's place to go back online?

Or has anyone had good experiences recently in Kent (which would be my nearest backup possibility).I'm sure business has slowed near Arby's, as the word spread about the service, I've never been more rushed anywhere I've been, I paid for an hr and was actually in and out with HE in under 25 minutes. Kent is way better IMO I haven't been there in over 3 months, but there was a short very small toned women that I use to see, she always gave a good massage and HE and got the full hr. Never did she ask how much tip. Curtain as a door was the only thing I hated.

Woodsman22
07-25-17, 11:15
Went to the Arbys place for my usual fix and saw a sign posted on the door that they are "temporarily closed for construction".Shame, that place was really convenient for me. Guess it gives me an excuse to try something else.

MrldHeight
07-25-17, 14:38
Hello Fellow Mongers.

Need some advice. Looking for a good massage (sensual with HE) from a provider in the Akron area. I'm looking for someone who's set up an office setting (feel like it offers more annonomity). I've visited everyone that I can think of and follow this thread as well, so more wondering if I've missed someone. If one of these is worth a repeat, I'll take that recommendation. Have visited Jazz, Anna, Monica. Thank you for the advice.

Ddave1939
07-25-17, 16:25
I'm sure business has slowed near Arby's, as the word spread about the service, I've never been more rushed anywhere I've been, I paid for an hr and was actually in and out with HE in under 25 minutes. Kent is way better IMO I haven't been there in over 3 months, but there was a short very small toned women that I use to see, she always gave a good massage and HE and got the full hr. Never did she ask how much tip. Curtain as a door was the only thing I hated.Where's the one in Kent?

Dark Lotus
07-26-17, 16:27
Where's the one in Kent? if your not looking close you will drive right by it, took me 2 passes to find it, in a small building with 2 other business in it, I think an insurance co and car audio or something. Small sign in window that's about it. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-now-great-relaxing-massage-1211-w-main-st-kent/25722770 don't know why the link is not clickable.

JaggOff
07-26-17, 19:08
if your not looking close you will drive right by it, took me 2 passes to find it, in a small building with 2 other business in it, I think an insurance co and car audio or something. Small sign in window that's about it. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-now-great-relaxing-massage-1211-w-main-st-kent/25722770 don't know why the link is not clickable.Maybe this one will work.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-now-great-relaxing-massage-1211-w-main-st-kent/25722770

Toledo Guy
07-26-17, 19:11
Maybe this one will work.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-now-great-relaxing-massage-1211-w-main-st-kent/25722770Do you have experience here? More than HJ HE available?

NonEssential
07-26-17, 21:15
Was passing through the area and this was most convenient. Near the center of downtown. Signage inside says no sexual services. No doors on rooms, just curtains, so low expectations. Standard AMP massage given by a short, chunky 30-something provider. Not bad, not great, but pleasant. Overall a satisfactory experience.

Dark Lotus
07-28-17, 07:02
Do you have experience here? More than HJ HE available?HE is all you get, May get to roam over cloths if your lucky.

Pete4444
07-30-17, 17:29
Do you have experience here? More than HJ HE available?I was there a few months ago. Nothing to be had but a bitchy old massage therapist.

Rockkiller123
08-02-17, 17:26
Hey guys I was wondering what I'd the best massage parlor near Akron / Cuyahoga Falls that does FS or even daty.