PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Torchkit
07-14-16, 13:26
Just wondering if this is worth going to?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-touch-your-body-has-been-longing-for-dont-miss-out-under-new-management/11145766

Looking for a good massage plus standard finish of course.

JJ.Look through the Canton massage forum for the discussion of this rip-off gal.

JimJones1982
07-17-16, 17:21
I have no first-hand experience of this place, but the reviews I've seen suggest that you won't get more than a massage there.

Look through the Canton massage forum for the discussion of this rip-off gal.Thanks guys for the info, I'll steer clear of it. Just trying to look for a reasonable massage with a little tug afterwards.

JJ.

Jimmy 5
07-18-16, 10:26
You must have caught her on a good day when she took her lithium. She can be very strange indeed. I went once, 15 minutes in and out. Gave her. 6 and she totally went off on me for not giving her a lot more $. Followed me out to my car yelling at me. Really strange. I know I'd never go back there.This one is a real Ding Bat. I saw her twice a couple of years ago and that was enough! She promises a lot and gives as little as she can. Was living with an older lady supposedly her grand mother. I would not recommend wasting your money. She is in Boliver and the drive is not worth it!

Jimmy:

KustomVette
07-18-16, 16:42
Sorry for the late reply to this post but I also visited this place again two weeks ago and had a great experience similar to Pipefighter. Worth a repeat.

Made myvway there late Sunday. Have been there several times and only got massage. In fact have seen both ladies there and only got massage from either and I left little doubt I was up for more.

This time, since I was there so late they offered 4 hand massage for 30 minutes and I excepted. Massage was great, lots of teasing and great finish. Have know idea what was different for me.

Takalah
07-19-16, 21:03
Anna has changed locations. Has anyone visited the new place? The only thing I hate is she has a waiting room. I would rather not be seen by others going in and out. I told Anna I would not return at the office building where she previously worked, because it was an indescreet location. I hope this one is better. It sounds like it might be a few doors away from Jaz and Shannon.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-location-2343033983/26045265

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-massage-customer-appreciation/29780146

BTW, you will likely leave happy with either one of these.I visited her at the new place. I texted and made an appt earlier that day and had no wait when I got there. Still great service and very happy with my time with her. Really good deep tissue massage to top it off. Not quite LMT quality but very close.

Takalah
07-19-16, 21:06
Recently had the opportunity to check out Chinese massage joint on "marker" street as they advertise on their postings. Typical Chinese set up. The massage was very good. Definitely left happy with mpops available & hands could roam. Just don't expect much more than what they offer. If you want everything, head to Warren. Don't know what her name was.Is this the place? https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/5690394756.html.

OhioPete
07-21-16, 10:09
Is this the place? https://cleveland.craigslist.org/thp/5690394756.html.Yes, that is it.

Valdez
07-21-16, 16:55
I visited Cougar recently in Cleveland near the Zoo. This is the closest to the Jenna of Akron experience I have had. An hour is $110, and you will leave very happy!

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/danielle-sexy-and-hot-cougar-sexy-and-fit/10880503

The 110 bucks admission fee covers it all. Tipping does not seem to be expected or required.

Kinot
07-22-16, 09:44
I visited Cougar recently in Cleveland near the Zoo. This is the closest to the Jenna of Akron experience I have had. An hour is $110, and you will leave very happy!

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/danielle-sexy-and-hot-cougar-sexy-and-fit/10880503

The 110 bucks admission fee covers it all. Tipping does not seem to be expected or required.Haha yes I remember reading many excellent reviews about her (and her love of rimming and prostate stuff). Unfortunately Cleveland is WAY out of the way form me so she isn't even a possibility for my limited schedule. Glad you had a good time!

Pete4444
07-22-16, 10:03

The 110 bucks admission fee covers it all. Tipping does not seem to be expected or required.I had seen Jenna a few times. She was nice but, just ok looking and a little overweight. What was it about Jenna that everyone raves about her?

Valdez
07-22-16, 10:16
I had seen Jenna a few times. She was nice but, just ok looking and a little overweight. What was it about Jenna that everyone raves about her?It is difficult to quantify her service, but I know that she made me feel very good everytime I saw her. A great massage plus BBBJ among other things just made my day.

Cougar is older, slimmer, and has a wider menu. She is a GFE experience with a nice massage. Pete I know it is probably a drive for you but it is so worth it. You may want to search the Cleveland massage section before you go. Setting up the first appointment involves calling, getting a time, showing up at an address, calling in again, and then being directed to the actual place. It sounds more complicated than it is.

Also, Jenna's menu expanded as you got to know her. If she was still around I would be there on a regular basis. With Cougar, the expanded menu happened on my first visit.

Sunlover
07-22-16, 11:18
I had seen Jenna a few times. She was nice but, just ok looking and a little overweight. What was it about Jenna that everyone raves about her?Jenna was my favorite by far and miss her all the time. She was just fun and sexy she made you feel like you were the only one you saw. I saw her for over 3 years and her menu was great and affordable and she was amazing in all she provided. I hope she comes back someday.

Cougar I have seen over the years several time she too is fun and consistent. I enjoy myself and she does too every time I see her. It is just a drive for me so can't go as often as I did with Jenna. But as Valdez says check her out she is definitely worth a try to see if you like you won't walk away not being relieved either way.

SL.

Pete4444
07-22-16, 13:37
Jenna was my favorite by far and miss her all the time. She was just fun and sexy she made you feel like you were the only one you saw. I saw her for over 3 years and her menu was great and affordable and she was amazing in all she provided. I hope she comes back someday.

Cougar I have seen over the years several time she too is fun and consistent. I enjoy myself and she does too every time I see her. It is just a drive for me so can't go as often as I did with Jenna. But as Valdez says check her out she is definitely worth a try to see if you like you won't walk away not being relieved either way.

SL.I thought Jenna was really nice. Maybe we just didn't click.

TigerCub
07-22-16, 17:30
Went and saw Brittany today at her apartment in the falls. She's kinda new to the game but I'm my opinion will listen to advice. Anyway had the option of couch or bed and I chose bed. She wanted to make sure I was happy with what she was doing because I think she did care? We had pretty good conversation as I thought we got along pretty good. I suggested I thought she needs to get a massage table and she agreed also. During the massage I asked for more pressure because I like it firm, she is just a small girl and got more pressure but I think a table will help with that but the massage felt good anyways. She even went over the hr. And didn't ask for more money or rush the ending. The ending gets two thumbs up, treat her good and you will be glad you did. Total damage 1. 40 and I was smiling the whole drive home.

FunBagLove
07-22-16, 20:56
Stopped in Akron on the way home from Columbus Sunday. Called Anna's place stopped over the new place, great, clean, office suite, candles, music, low lights. Got her" partner", easy to talk to, very thin, hot little body,(thin) tall, nice small titts, glasses, did hour,"asked if I needed any "special spot", great lite touch, on the flip, asked (up $20 charge topless,) love to suck on her titts as she rubs. Great finish. Got the full hour, clean up, hot towel. Said more to cum,"VIP" specials for regs. , I will be back! 2 more girls added if they get busy Down side: wouldn't take her dress off; "nude not yet" ,"little" mech. Drk.All of the reviews pertaining to Anna and the new place are spot on. Stopped by there today to finally check things out.

First off, Anna is gorgeous and pictures are very accurate. She is very friendly.

Second, a great firm massage. More like a real massage, not what I've commonly received at some of these places. As suggested by others, topless is available for a slight upcharge but certainly worth it.

The place was clean, lights fun and modern music playing. The negative was the common waiting room and having to sign some form.

Overall experience was positive. Rates are appropriate and service is top notch. Left happy and will return!

Drive safe,

FbL.

Bad Sport
07-25-16, 11:54
Hi Guys.

Anyone seen Missy in Louisville? I think she was one of the original MC girls. Looks like she is adding girls. Would love to know the setup and experience if anyone has tried her. I have stuck with Jazz in the falls since a member recommended her. Solid every time for the money.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-9a-2p-55-2p-5-70-5p-10p-new-picslouisville-ohio/29530048

Thanks.

BS.

Pete4444
07-25-16, 14:07
Hi Guys.

Anyone seen Missy in Louisville? I think she was one of the original MC girls. Looks like she is adding girls. Would love to know the setup and experience if anyone has tried her. I have stuck with Jazz in the falls since a member recommended her. Solid every time for the money.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-9a-2p-55-2p-5-70-5p-10p-new-picslouisville-ohio/29530048

Thanks.

BS.I visited her a couple years ago and got an alright massage. I'm told there is more if you go multiple times.

Talons Up
07-25-16, 15:30
Hi Guys.

Thanks.

BS.Correct, she is one of the original MC girls. Standard fare, pay for massage and. 2 tip will get you hand release. Missy does a very good job with massage and release. I'm sure her new girls provide same, have no idea of the quality. Incall location in Louisville isn't great, but at least you get a table, which I think is nice to actually get a good massage.

TrumboJoe
07-26-16, 13:43
Anyone know anything about this one? Says she's back, wanted to see if anyone had any past experiences with her.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-and-stress-relief-asian-massage-by-sandy-yes-i-am-back-in-town/30929472

Torchkit
07-26-16, 17:01
Anyone know anything about this one? Says she's back, wanted to see if anyone had any past experiences with her.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-and-stress-relief-asian-massage-by-sandy-yes-i-am-back-in-town/30929472She gives a great massage, but her listed age is about 20 years off.

TrumboJoe
07-26-16, 17:05
She gives a great massage, but her listed age is about 20 years off.Any extra with her? Additional tip or included?

TreeTrunk2016
07-26-16, 17:06
Guys first post out ofall massage people and it's Sandy?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-and-stress-relief-asian-massage-by-sandy-yes-i-am-back-in-town/30929472.

TrumboJoe
07-26-16, 17:11

.I've been reading on here for a while. Can find info on most people on BP but saw a new face and wanted some info. I don't think it's that odd.

MrldHeight
07-26-16, 21:11
All of the reviews pertaining to Anna and the new place are spot on. Stopped by there today to finally check things out.

First off, Anna is gorgeous and pictures are very accurate. She is very friendly.

Second, a great firm massage. More like a real massage, not what I've commonly received at some of these places. As suggested by others, topless is available for a slight upcharge but certainly worth it.

The place was clean, lights fun and modern music playing. The negative was the common waiting room and having to sign some form.

Overall experience was positive. Rates are appropriate and service is top notch. Left happy and will return!

Drive safe,

FbL.Great to see the reviews about Anna's new place. I felt her service was easily the best I'd received. Great technique, personality, and looks / body, but the old location was a major turnoff and kept me away (along with others).

OhioPete
07-27-16, 08:10
She gives a great massage, but her listed age is about 20 years off.Pretty close. Records show her DOB as June 1965.

Torchkit
07-27-16, 10:10
Any extra with her? Additional tip or included?There are plenty of reviews for her on here, from me and others. Do a search.

TigerCub
07-31-16, 06:59
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nice-touch-on-a-nice-day/30848245

Contacted her through email and she called me back at my request. Couldn't find a day that would work, finally found a day that would work. Said she was available after 4:30 so I went home rushed sent her a text and asked for 5:30 and nothing. It was getting to close for me to be able to make 5:30 and then she said how about 6:30? I immediately said sure and asked for address. I got nothing back but figured she was busy with her other job. It takes me about 45 min to get to the falls so I figured I would get going and get the address on the way. WRONG she disappeared, no text, no phone call, no anything. It's a real shame, I saw she is trying to be a singer through research I saw on another site and jokes on her because I have a family member who owns a music store / recording studio who owes me a favor. I always hear how hard and expensive booth time is, I was going to use it to help us both out. Scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Anyways after being majorly disappointed I contacted gizele, she is working out of Perry next to Massillon. Decent massage but better personality. I'll be back to see her I enjoyed her company.

Cub.

FunBagLove
07-31-16, 10:13
Hey fellow mongers.

Anyone have any info on Shannon at Jazz's place in the falls? I've been to see Jazmine many times and was curious about the other fare there. Rates, menu, looks? Any info appreciated.

Drive safe,

FbL.

JaggOff
07-31-16, 13:10
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nice-touch-on-a-nice-day/30848245

Contacted her through email and she called me back at my request. Couldn't find a day that would work, finally found a day that would work. Said she was available after 4:30 so I went home rushed sent her a text and asked for 5:30 and nothing. It was getting to close for me to be able to make 5:30 and then she said how about 6:30? I immediately said sure and asked for address. I got nothing back but figured she was busy with her other job. It takes me about 45 min to get to the falls so I figured I would get going and get the address on the way. WRONG she disappeared, no text, no phone call, no anything. It's a real shame, I saw she is trying to be a singer through research I saw on another site and jokes on her because I have a family member who owns a music store / recording studio who owes me a favor. I always hear how hard and expensive booth time is, I was going to use it to help us both out. Scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Anyways after being majorly disappointed I contacted gizele, she is working out of Perry next to Massillon. Decent massage but better personality. I'll be back to see her I enjoyed her company.

Cub.Is this the Gizelle you're talking about? http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-be-the-relief-your-looking-for/31061112.

Fishin4
07-31-16, 13:12
AMP.

Thought I would also share this on the Akron board. Maybe a little two far for Canton and S. Akron mongers though.

I have been watching and reading about all of the new AMP shops popping up all over. Been reading the threads and ads on Backpage. Seems like mixed results. After watching all of this I decided to say what the hell and tried one north of Akron. Well it turned out to be pretty cool.

Scheduled an hour at this particular AMP. There was a younger good looking girl at the front desk that took the money and sent me to a room with a drape on it. Thought that would suck for privacy. Got some older woman that couldn't speak english so it was difficult to get everything I went for.

Had a great massage and some deep tissue witch I like. LOL so with the communication barrier I was trying to ask for a HE. It turned in to her giving me more time instead of what I was looking for. While on my back I decided to use hand motions and she figured it out. Got a great HE and she let me do a lot of roaming. She had jeans on which sort if sucked but was still pretty good. So the second time I scheduled an appointment they seemed a little busy and thought maybe I would get lucky and the girl at the front desk would have to work the massage. Low and behold Luck was on my side as I got the cute girl that works the front desk. The massage started out strange as she kept a towel on me the while she massaged and was massaging me through the towel. Never had this in any other experience. After about 10 or 15 minutes I told her to lose the towel. I also had to ask for lotion. She also gave a great massage and took direction well as far as pressure and where to rub me. Not exactly therapeutic but she did give good pressure. Noting better than getting a real massage and leaving with a smile. Highly recommended. Also the place was very clean and well set up in each room. Plenty of clean towels and linens.

I know I'm not a senior and not trying to be a prick but I will not put the location on this thread due to it's location. Would like to see this place stay around a while. PM me for info.

Fishin.

Pete4444
07-31-16, 13:40

Cub. Mandy emailed me yesterday after emailing earlier in the week. Mentioned she would be available 3 pm-9 pm. I emailed back and never heard back from her.

TigerCub
07-31-16, 16:46
Is this the Gizelle you're talking about? http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-be-the-relief-your-looking-for/31061112.Yep that's the one.

JSmithPara
08-05-16, 18:43
See this place advertising multiple times a day. Anyone been there and will share. I'm thinking it's legit, straight massage but maybe someone has been there to confirm.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage-at-pacific-island-massage-spa-234-312-9539/26274326

DrackMan99
08-08-16, 13:36
See this place advertising multiple times a day. Anyone been there and will share. I'm thinking it's legit, straight massage but maybe someone has been there to confirm.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massage-at-pacific-island-massage-spa-234-312-9539/26274326Went there a couple times. Only a legit massage. Good massage but no extras offered. Tried caressing the legs but got no response. Was covered the whole time.

DrPeeper
08-12-16, 16:01
New picture of Odette.

Member #5227
08-17-16, 17:12
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ZigBang1
08-18-16, 16:56
Looks like they are advertising again and 'Jess' is in the stable. Maybe? She's running her own ad as well. She's talked about in the other forums. Backpage or escort not sure. Use the search.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/simply-serenity-has-new-faces/18974619

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcall-or-incall-fun/31393720

Bfidaho
08-18-16, 17:06
Looks like they are advertising again and 'Jess' is in the stable. Maybe? She's running her own ad as well. She's talked about in the other forums. Backpage or escort not sure. Use the search.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/simply-serenity-has-new-faces/18974619

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcall-or-incall-fun/31393720The massage ad is dated 2014!

Pete4444
08-18-16, 17:16

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcall-or-incall-fun/31393720I always liked Jen. .

VwR32
08-18-16, 17:19

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcall-or-incall-fun/31393720Posted ad year is 2014.

ZigBang1
08-19-16, 08:08
Sorry about the post. Not sure how I ran across that old ad during one of my searches. It really surprises me that it can still be accessed and viewed. Apologies for the confusion.

Valdez
08-22-16, 16:59
Everything in her ad is pretty much real and accurate. Safe neighborhood and very hot, talented young lady.

In light of all the activity recently I'll defer the details. I'll be repeating.http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-blue-eyed-girl-next-door/21364280

I just wondered if anyone has seen her lately?

I found this, that may be related to her:

http://escortresume.com/234-205-6658

Big Buck
08-25-16, 18:43
Not on here much but thought you fello mongers should know. I was at the Market St parlor with Lulu, the tall one with long hair. I found she loves DATY and when she's OTR she will take it between the tits all for. 8 for half hr. I've been around for quite a while and you just can't find a better value. Oh and she gives a good massage.

Stay safe.

JSmithPara
08-26-16, 07:18
Any feedback on Anna and Jasmine down in the valley? Was curious if one was better than the other. Thanks.

Hollden
08-26-16, 11:52
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-blue-eyed-girl-next-door/21364280

I just wondered if anyone has seen her lately?

I found this, that may be related to her:

http://escortresume.com/234-205-6658http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/feed-your-craving/31594445

Stumbled across this today. Didn't have time to follow up to see if it is Nina or someone using her pics but here is a lead for you since you were asking.

FunBagLove
08-26-16, 12:03
Any feedback on Anna and Jasmine down in the valley? Was curious if one was better than the other. Thanks.Anna has a smokin body and great attitude. Unfortunately only HJ ending but decent massage. Jaz is nice too but a little heavier. She does also offer more than Anna once she gets comfortable with you. I'vee never had a bad experience with either one.

Drive safe,

FbL.

Valdez
08-26-16, 12:04
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/feed-your-craving/31594445

Stumbled across this today. Didn't have time to follow up to see if it is Nina or someone using her pics but here is a lead for you since you were asking.Wow, thanks for posting that. I will have to call to find out.

MrldHeight
08-26-16, 16:10
Hey fellow mongers.

Anyone have any info on Shannon at Jazz's place in the falls? I've been to see Jazmine many times and was curious about the other fare there. Rates, menu, looks? Any info appreciated.

Drive safe,

FbL.I had a little dream that I went to see Shannon very recently. She was running a special $30 for a hh, so figured I'd take a chance. My quick assessment is to stick with Jazz there. I've been to Jazz a few times. Shannon is a nice, friendly person, but the massage was uninspired at best and certainly didn't have any of the sensual, teasing you'd expect. She has nice, larger breasts and they actually hang nicely. She would only raise her top, though, rather than take it off, so that was awkward for any access. Her face I would rate as a 4 (on a scale of 10 where I have Jazz at about a 7 for face). I would describe her body as on the heavy side with a few rolls in the front and back, with a relatively flat butt. In fact, I almost had the feeling she was a little embarrassed by her body as it was pretty covered top and bottom. She only allowed my hands to roam around her breast and shooed me away from anyplace else. I asked about other menu items, but was offered only hand HE, which was okay. Between looks and technique, Shannon is a one-and-done for me (but I will continue to see Jazz). I hope this helps.

MrldHeight
08-26-16, 16:19
Any feedback on Anna and Jasmine down in the valley? Was curious if one was better than the other. Thanks.I've met with Anna, and in my humble opinion, I consider her the standard by which the other providers are judged. She's a smart, attractive, sexy woman who knows what she is doing and why we are meeting with her. She wants you to leave happy and satisfied and approaches her work that way. Although I have never met with Jasmine in that office, I'm hesitant because of what I have read on the oThER site, which led me to have the impression she's just going through the motions and probably has an over-inflated opinion of herself that comes out in the time you spend with her. Beyond vouching for Anna, I will also say that the new location is a significant upgrade from a privacy standpoint from where they were. Take a chance with Anna, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

KyleMichael1
08-27-16, 11:43
I've met with Anna, and in my humble opinion, I consider her the standard by which the other providers are judged. She's a smart, attractive, sexy woman who knows what she is doing and why we are meeting with her. She wants you to leave happy and satisfied and approaches her work that way. Although I have never met with Jasmine in that office, I'm hesitant because of what I have read on the oThER site, which led me to have the impression she's just going through the motions and probably has an over-inflated opinion of herself that comes out in the time you spend with her. Beyond vouching for Anna, I will also say that the new location is a significant upgrade from a privacy standpoint from where they were. Take a chance with Anna, I doubt you'll be disappointed.I've seen both. Prefer anna but jasmine is also good. She's not cocky, or in a rush to get you out of there. Both are very good looking. All about which you prefer. So if anna doesn't pick up, definetly try out jasmine, you'll leave with a smile. As of a month ago they had a 3rd girl. Never tried. Couldn't tell you about her. I am sure she would b good too. If you go treat them good.

Homebrewerguy
08-27-16, 13:24
I've met with Anna, and in my humble opinion, I consider her the standard by which the other providers are judged. She's a smart, attractive, sexy woman who knows what she is doing and why we are meeting with her. She wants you to leave happy and satisfied and approaches her work that way. Although I have never met with Jasmine in that office, I'm hesitant because of what I have read on the oThER site, which led me to have the impression she's just going through the motions and probably has an over-inflated opinion of herself that comes out in the time you spend with her. Beyond vouching for Anna, I will also say that the new location is a significant upgrade from a privacy standpoint from where they were. Take a chance with Anna, I doubt you'll be disappointed.Base on what I have read, if I lived in the Akron area, I would see Anna in a heartbeat. I am in Columbus and I don't think we have anyone who looks and performs like what has been reported about her. Some envy here in Columbus. Maybe one of these days, I need to trek to Akron.

Member #5519
08-28-16, 07:13
I have visited all three. I would choose between Jaz and Anna. Their places are near each other so it gets confusing. Jasmine works with Anna. Right now I find myself leaning more to Jaz because of her rates. Great service from both Jaz and Anna.

FunBagLove
08-29-16, 09:34
I had a little dream that I went to see Shannon very recently. She was running a special $30 for a hh, so figured I'd take a chance. My quick assessment is to stick with Jazz there. I've been to Jazz a few times. Shannon is a nice, friendly person, but the massage was uninspired at best and certainly didn't have any of the sensual, teasing you'd expect. She has nice, larger breasts and they actually hang nicely. She would only raise her top, though, rather than take it off, so that was awkward for any access. Her face I would rate as a 4 (on a scale of 10 where I have Jazz at about a 7 for face). I would describe her body as on the heavy side with a few rolls in the front and back, with a relatively flat butt. In fact, I almost had the feeling she was a little embarrassed by her body as it was pretty covered top and bottom. She only allowed my hands to roam around her breast and shooed me away from anyplace else. I asked about other menu items, but was offered only hand HE, which was okay. Between looks and technique, Shannon is a one-and-done for me (but I will continue to see Jazz). I hope this helps.Thanks for the heads up MrIdHeight! I was also contemplating a visit based on the super low rate, however I think I'll stick to what I know based on the info you provided.

Thanks and drive safe.

FbL.

Pinkumia
08-29-16, 20:22
Anna is one of the best provider out there, she always looks great, never looks like just rolled out of bed, massage isn't bad either, too many provider looks like just got up and I hate it.

GBadBabe
08-30-16, 11:11
Not on here much but thought you fello mongers should know. I was at the Market St parlor with Lulu, the tall one with long hair. I found she loves DATY and when she's OTR she will take it between the tits all for. 8 for half hr. I've been around for quite a while and you just can't find a better value. Oh and she gives a good massage.

Stay safe.You must be lucky! My 3 visits have only resulted in HE from a chubby burping girl LOL.

Canner1530
08-31-16, 11:22
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pics-100-real-great-reviews-come-see-for-yourself-50-hr/27563989 saw some real old reviews and they were good. Have been calling to try to set something up and kept getting voice mail. Finally got thru to her Monday and set something up. She told me to call when I was close and she would give me an address. She never answered so I couldn't see her. Anyways I'd usually be done after that but I'm really into her pics and want to know if it's worth try again. The price is right and I like her body type but I don't want to drive a half hour again for a shitty rub.

Dazhiba
08-31-16, 13:01
I'm headed your way soon and would appreciate the names of these fine establishments and or link to ads or something. Are then listed in Rubmaps?

Thanks, Daz.

I have visited all three. I would choose between Jaz and Anna. Their places are near each other so it gets confusing. Jasmine works with Anna. Right now I find myself leaning more to Jaz because of her rates. Great service from both Jaz and Anna.

Book Man
08-31-16, 14:49
I'm headed your way soon and would appreciate the names of these fine establishments and or link to ads or something. Are then listed in Rubmaps?

Thanks, Daz.Those guys are talking about black chicks. The true AMPs are in Warren which is not very far from Akron. Check the Warren board for reviews. Tiger has a younger than normal hot one right now. Happy Mongering.

FunBagLove
09-01-16, 12:49

Thanks, Daz.Hey Daz,

Here's the link to Jazz:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-rates-jazz/30924967

Here's the one to Anna:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-location-healing-hands-234-303-3983/26045265

Hope this helps some. Can't go wrong with either Jazz or Anna IMO.

Drive safe,

FbL.

Talons Up
09-01-16, 13:39
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pics-100-real-great-reviews-come-see-for-yourself-50-hr/27563989 saw some real old reviews and they were good. Have been calling to try to set something up and kept getting voice mail. Finally got thru to her Monday and set something up. She told me to call when I was close and she would give me an address. She never answered so I couldn't see her. Anyways I'd usually be done after that but I'm really into her pics and want to know if it's worth try again. The price is right and I like her body type but I don't want to drive a half hour again for a shitty rub.Not sure what the price is right means. . 5 to see her but don't expect to leave with a smile until you agree on a suitable tip. If mongers were getting in and out with a quality rub and a smile for. 5 she would have a line out the door.

Dillon123
09-04-16, 10:31

.I have seen her many times in past. Great massage, HE. She's a nice lady.

Akron
09-04-16, 21:34
I'm sore as hell anybody know someone open late that can give a descent massage pm if ya want I'm hurting.

Aux1122
09-08-16, 12:38
You must be lucky! My 3 visits have only resulted in HE from a chubby burping girl LOL.LOL. What's with the burping? I mean seriously. I've seen her twice. Chubby and burping but cute and more than willing to let me roam. The tall one is a little less personable but looks damn good.

JimHalpert18
09-08-16, 13:17
Did anyone notice a new review for Jenna from Akron on the other site. Does anyone know if she's back or if it's new review from before she got out of the business?

FreakyScotty
09-09-16, 09:52
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pics-100-real-great-reviews-come-see-for-yourself-50-hr/27563989 saw some real old reviews and they were good. Have been calling to try to set something up and kept getting voice mail. Finally got thru to her Monday and set something up. She told me to call when I was close and she would give me an address. She never answered so I couldn't see her. Anyways I'd usually be done after that but I'm really into her pics and want to know if it's worth try again. The price is right and I like her body type but I don't want to drive a half hour again for a shitty rub.I saw her once. She has a pleasant personality. The house is clean in a safe neighborhood. But, . 5 just gets you in the door. After that it's a negotiation. And the menu is very vague. Basically, you tell her what you're willing to spend. She'll tell you what's available in your price range. And of course, there is the promise that the more you visit the bigger discount you get. Personally, I'm not into girls that play that game and that's the only reason I haven't been back. If you look at some of my other posts (and you may not agree with me) you'll see I have little tolerance for girls that put that carrot out and the mongers that go for that BS. If you have a regular connection and that leads to a better deal than a one timer, great. But, I don't play that come pay to smell the cookies 3 times before you get to pay to taste the cookies crap.

Record Player
09-09-16, 11:22
Did anyone notice a new review for Jenna from Akron on the other site. Does anyone know if she's back or if it's new review from before she got out of the business?I notice that review also. I haven't tried her old phone number, so I don't know if it works, but it would really nice if she were back.

The216
09-10-16, 11:39

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcall-or-incall-fun/31393720If Jen (not Jess) was working again I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Sunlover
09-10-16, 23:28
I notice that review also. I haven't tried her old phone number, so I don't know if it works, but it would really nice if she were back.She is not back and her phone # belongs to someone else. It is disappointing she is definitely missed.

Akron
09-13-16, 21:18
Checked it out today there where a couple pretty girls there not like the pics of course but attractive for shure. Got a hour pretty decent massage un draped. Damage was $. 10 but never asked just left what I thought I should. Left happy and will proubly go back. It was my first time going to a place like this look forward to seeing what else is out there want to go to warren but haven't had the guts yet. Pm for details if ya like.

JSmithPara
09-19-16, 05:45
Any word on the massage parlor Graham road? I haven't seen anything and might give it a shot to see. Wondered if anyone else had some feedback on it.

JSmithPara
09-24-16, 15:24
Stopped in the Shiawassee massage parlor this week. Will not be going back. Paid for an hour but left after 35 minutes. Masseuse was a little above average in looks but the massage itself was lame and uninspiring. Wasn't looking for more but also wasn't against it either. But I did at least want a better massage than I was getting.

Got dressed and headed out when the girl asked for a tip. Told it it was on the table ($10) and started to walk back out. She grabbed my arm and said tip is $40. I told her no it's what I leave and she insisted it's $40 for an hour. Needless to say I didn't leave anything more than the $10 and I walked out. I won't be going back. Just a word of caution if you do.

Stay safe.

DarkSideOfMe
09-25-16, 08:16
Checked it out today there where a couple pretty girls there not like the pics of course but attractive for shure. Got a hour pretty decent massage un draped. Damage was $. 10 but never asked just left what I thought I should. Left happy and will proubly go back. It was my first time going to a place like this look forward to seeing what else is out there want to go to warren but haven't had the guts yet. Pm for details if ya like.Don't be afraid, go to Warren, its in my backyard, cum and play, you will see what a real "AMP " is! Just remember you will most likely never see any of them again, does it really matter,? Have fun, go for it! Drk.

DeskJockey
09-25-16, 11:01
Stopped in the Shiawassee massage parlor this week. Will not be going back. Paid for an hour but left after 35 minutes. Masseuse was a little above average in looks but the massage itself was lame and uninspiring. Wasn't looking for more but also wasn't against it either. But I did at least want a better massage than I was getting.

Got dressed and headed out when the girl asked for a tip. Told it it was on the table ($10) and started to walk back out. She grabbed my arm and said tip is $40. I told her no it's what I leave and she insisted it's $40 for an hour. Needless to say I didn't leave anything more than the $10 and I walked out. I won't be going back. Just a word of caution if you do.

Stay safe.Similar experience on Graham Road.

FunBagLove
09-26-16, 13:34
Any fellow mongers found a good nuru massage? I was always curious about this one and I think it's time to kill the cat!

Thanks,

FbL.

Ohio Golfer
09-27-16, 05:55
Any fellow mongers found a good nuru massage? I was always curious about this one and I think it's time to kill the cat!

Thanks,

FbL.Aubrey is great and well reviewed. Nuruplayhouse dot com. In Cleveland.

Hexagram246
09-27-16, 19:05
Has anyone seen maria lately have trouble choosing which to go to and want your guys help. Sandy is closer near strongsville but maria looks better with her photos and is more experience with a massage. Plus is maria really off the expressway or a bit further? Read other review elsewhere and review her ads that she is in Fairlawn is that really true?

Maria.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/life-is-beautiful-traditional-chinese-professional-massage-by-maria-330-206-9652/21678711

Hexagram246
09-27-16, 19:18
As anyone seen Maria lately? Have trouble choosing which one to start out with and would want your guys help. Sandy is closer to me near strongsville but I personally like maria photos better and her ads show she is a bit more experience with a massage. Also has anyone been to maria before to verified that her ads location is true and she really off the expressway as she really said.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/life-is-beautiful-traditional-chinese-professional-massage-by-maria-330-206-9652/21678711

Rmill1
09-27-16, 21:01
As anyone seen Maria lately? Have trouble choosing which one to start out with and would want your guys help. Sandy is closer to me near strongsville but I personally like maria photos better and her ads show she is a bit more experience with a massage. Also has anyone been to maria before to verified that her ads location is true and she really off the expressway as she really said.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/life-is-beautiful-traditional-chinese-professional-massage-by-maria-330-206-9652/21678711Maybe if You went to see both of them you could report back to us. Three posts three questions?

HungryEye
09-27-16, 23:01

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/life-is-beautiful-traditional-chinese-professional-massage-by-maria-330-206-9652/21678711WTF is the big decision, as another has said go see both of them and enjoy yourself.

Franklee1975
09-27-16, 23:39

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/life-is-beautiful-traditional-chinese-professional-massage-by-maria-330-206-9652/21678711Well, it seems like making a choice between a tooth pull, and a kick in the nuts. There are younger, prettier, and better for the same money-nuff said.

Torchkit
09-28-16, 16:55
I've been to both. I thought Sandy gave a better massage and I got her topless for the ending. Maria wouldn't remove anything.

Record Player
09-28-16, 17:12

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/life-is-beautiful-traditional-chinese-professional-massage-by-maria-330-206-9652/21678711I've seen them both. Maria is better massage. I've played with Maria's tits but not much else. Sandy in mechanical and fast. Kinda like going though a laser-wash with your car. You think your happy but it happened so fast you're not sure. On the other hand Sandy will go FS if the mood hits her.

HungryEye
09-29-16, 00:11
I've been to both. I thought Sandy gave a better massage and I got her topless for the ending. Maria wouldn't remove anything.I've been with both and enjoyed both of them, of course they are different, arm't we all, but IMHO its all good. As with everything YMMV.

FunBagLove
09-29-16, 15:39
Anyone seen or been to this one yet?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-edition-a1deals-new-sexy-ladies-234-360-9457-nuru-slides/31359963

Looks promising.

Talons Up
09-29-16, 16:04

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-edition-a1deals-new-sexy-ladies-234-360-9457-nuru-slides/31359963

Looks promising.It is promising. I can promise you one of the biggest regrets you will have if you book. Promise that the pics are of girls that do not work there (fake). Promise that you will be ripped off and very disappointed. This is Jessica Smith, trains girls to get considerable $ up front and services are not delivered, just various techniques / scams / promises to get you to pony up more $. Go see her or her cronies at your own risk, but I promise you that you will regret it. They just love suckers that fall for those shiny ads they run and milk them dry. Don't care about repeats because the one time suckers just keep rolling in. She used to run a place called Classy Dolls in and. Canton before she got in trouble (again) with uncle LEO.

FunBagLove
09-30-16, 08:55
It is promising. I can promise you one of the biggest regrets you will have if you book. Promise that the pics are of girls that do not work there (fake). Promise that you will be ripped off and very disappointed. This is Jessica Smith, trains girls to get considerable $ up front and services are not delivered, just various techniques / scams / promises to get you to pony up more $. Go see her or her cronies at your own risk, but I promise you that you will regret it. They just love suckers that fall for those shiny ads they run and milk them dry. Don't care about repeats because the one time suckers just keep rolling in. She used to run a place called Classy Dolls in and. Canton before she got in trouble (again) with uncle LEO.Thanks for the info Talon! I was thinking of TOFFT but will certainly pass based on that. Once again saved by this invaluable forum. I'm glad to be a part of this.

Drive safe,

FbL.

FreakyScotty
09-30-16, 09:42

Looks promising.It's a promise you'll leave annoyed with yourself for ever calling them. I think others have said the same that I will tell you. They are not interested in repeat business. They just want you to hurry up and hand over your wallet.

Pete4444
10-02-16, 14:56
Is the Chineses Massage place in Akron no longer offering HJs?

Rummer12
10-03-16, 12:26
Is the Chineses Massage place in Akron no longer offering HJs?Not sure which one you mean, but at my last visit was told sorry no HJ the boss was there. I'd seen this girl before so I don't think she was lying.

The owner might be cracking down for whatever reason.

GBadBabe
10-03-16, 13:48
Not sure which one you mean, but at my last visit was told sorry no HJ the boss was there. I'd seen this girl before so I don't think she was lying.

The owner might be cracking down for whatever reason.Are we talking about West Maker st AMP?

Big Buck
10-03-16, 17:56
Not sure which one you mean, but at my last visit was told sorry no HJ the boss was there. I'd seen this girl before so I don't think she was lying.

The owner might be cracking down for whatever reason.Was at the AMP behind parts store today and got the same service I'm used to but the girl was very cautious. Sign on door says massage only. A different older lady was there figured it was the mamasaun. I think they will still try to take care of their regulars.

Rummer12
10-03-16, 19:24
Are we talking about West Maker st AMP?Yes that is the one.

FunBagLove
10-05-16, 16:20
Had a recent visit with Jazz, and it seems to keep getting better the more I go. With all that's out there right now, she's my ATF!

Set up for a hh at advertised rate 40 with no markup whatsoever. Very friendly and super easy to schedule via txt. I've been seeing her since she was back at the old place, so we've come to know each other. I have yet to find a better connection. She is always into the session and will dip all she can to make you leave with a smile, even enjoying it as well. Since I have become a bit of a regular, I asked if she offered nuru. She said it is available to regular clients for an additional USA Grant. At that rate, I jumped on the chance and I am so glad I did. Best experience ever with lots of play and passion. Things heated up fast and we both had a great time. I will definitely be repeating once funds become available again. Great experience, good location, easy setup, left with a smile ear to ear and yearning for another visit. Pretty much all you can ask for. Treat her right, she's well worth it and a rarity it seems these days around here.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-rates-jazz/30924967

Drive safe,

FbL.

Valdez
10-06-16, 16:29
Has anyone seen this one at Jazz'es place? Just wondered if a Happy Ending can be expected?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-endless-relaxation/32168924

DarkSideOfMe
10-07-16, 07:29
Has anyone seen this one at Jazz'es place? Just wondered if a Happy Ending can be expected?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-endless-relaxation/32168924All I can say is J. S, all I need, the more you go the better it gets! Drk.

Valdez
10-07-16, 18:17
All I can say is J. S, all I need, the more you go the better it gets! Drk.The massage was priced at 60. A happy ending would be a tip of 20 or 40 more. I just skipped Julie and went to one of my regulars. I called Jazz and asked if Julie's massage would result in my leaving happy like her massages. Jazz said that she was new and that she did not know. I will wait for the more adventuresome to report. I set up an appointment with Julie, but cancelled it.

Julie is cute. Someone has to try her out!

WowIsDead33
10-08-16, 06:18
Is the parlor in West maker have HE? I keep reading mixed reviews.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sweet-asian-new-feeling-best-asian-massage-330-777-1030/31425319

DarkSideOfMe
10-08-16, 08:25
The massage was priced at 60. A happy ending would be a tip of 20 or 40 more. I just skipped Julie and went to one of my regulars. I called Jazz and asked if Julie's massage would result in my leaving happy like her massages. Jazz said that she was new and that she did not know. I will wait for the more adventuresome to report. I set up an appointment with Julie, but cancelled it.

Julie is cute. Someone has to try her out!Yes, this is getting out of hand! I guess it cumms down to HOW BAD do you!! (Want, need!) What is bad "WE" did it! Drk.

Kevin440
10-08-16, 09:06
I found a new place to get a massage and I'm so happy about it.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/heavenly-hands-swedish-massage/32382325

Yesterday I saw Leticia. Beautiful woman. She is the top two pics in the add. Got a hour massage for $60. The ending was fantastic. Her warm oilie hand around my shaft felt as good as any pussy I've had. Treat her good guy. I tipped her $40.

Torchkit
10-08-16, 15:27
I found a new place to get a massage and I'm so happy about it.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/heavenly-hands-swedish-massage/32382325

Yesterday I saw Leticia. Beautiful woman. She is the top two pics in the add. Got a hour massage for $60. The ending was fantastic. Her warm oilie hand around my shaft felt as good as any pussy I've had. Treat her good guy. I tipped her $40.Hello Leticia. So how old are you and are you willing to share a face picture?

CrySail
10-08-16, 20:07
Hello Leticia. So how old are you and are you willing to share a face picture?Must think we have not seen this before LOL.

KillBear1234
10-11-16, 10:02
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-now-great-relaxing-massage-1211-w-main-st-kent/25722770

Finders
10-11-16, 10:33
I will be traveling through Ohio next week and need some help on a place to get a stress relieving massage. I was there a few years ago and went to a place that was awesome. I think it was called the massage center and it seems liked the ladies name was Brandi. Does anyone know if this place is still open and is she still there? Please PM with any suggestions or information.

T Soprano
10-11-16, 10:53
I will be traveling through Ohio next week and need some help on a place to get a stress relieving massage. I was there a few years ago and went to a place that was awesome. I think it was called the massage center and it seems liked the ladies name was Brandi. Does anyone know if this place is still open and is she still there? Please PM with any suggestions or information.If you're thinking of the Massage Center in North Canton, it's been closed down for a few years. Brandi and Cindy (who also worked there) started their own place. Jackson police shut that down, when word of the good massage they gave got out.

T.

KillBear1234
10-11-16, 11:04
http://akroncanton.backpage.http: akroncanton. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / open-now-great-relaxing-massage-1211-w-main-st-kent /25722770/ TherapeuticMassage / open-now-great-relaxing-massage-1211-w-main-st-kent /25722770.

Insider007
10-11-16, 11:53
Yes, this is getting out of hand! I tryed to call and make an apt. And jazz answered julies phone. She informed me julie offered no extras. Here is my opinion on out of hand. It takes 2 years of college which would cost about 30 grand to become a legit massage therapist and then they can work from home or a beauty salon or chiropractors office and charge about 45-55 dollars for an hour. So IF A GIRL isn't EDUCATED. OR TOPLESS OR GIVING ENDINGS. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE WILLING TO GIVE THEM A PENNY MORE THAN THAN $25 . Thats TWICE the taco bell money their qualified for.

Talons Up
10-11-16, 15:44
I tryed to call and make an apt. And jazz answered julies phone. She informed me julie offered no extras. Here is my opinion on out of hand. It takes 2 years of college which would cost about 30 grand to become a legit massage therapist and then they can work from home or a beauty salon or chiropractors office and charge about 45-55 dollars for an hour. So IF A GIRL isn't EDUCATED. OR TOPLESS OR GIVING ENDINGS. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE WILLING TO GIVE THEM A PENNY MORE THAN THAN $25 . Thats TWICE the taco bell money their qualified for.What I continue to be shocked at in reading other review sites is how many guys will pay 80 or more with no extras and up to 200 for topless and hand release. Kudos to the gals that can get it, but it doesn't come from me. I'll never pay 50 just to see someone's breasts, I find that ridiculous.

Pinkumia
10-14-16, 09:41
Saw a groupon offer from them, isn't it Mahogany's (Shay) place? They are offering groupon offer!

https://www.groupon.com/deals/i-got-your-back-massage?p=2&utm_source=newsletter_im&utm_medium=email&division=akron-canton&user=40b53ae88149824d0706eb3bb68779a8cd8973787dec5f42afab488419e88759&date=20161014&uu=209657ca-1213-11e2-920d-0025906126aa&CID=US&tx=0&s=body&c=link&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=bc873a8f-ebae-486a-9c5e-0b251771720a_0_20161014_treatment2

OhioPete
10-14-16, 15:53
Saw a groupon offer from them, isn't it Mahogany's (Shay) place? They are offering groupon offer!

https://www.groupon.com/deals/i-got-your-back-massage?p=2&utm_source=newsletter_im&utm_medium=email&division=akron-canton&user=40b53ae88149824d0706eb3bb68779a8cd8973787dec5f42afab488419e88759&date=20161014&uu=209657ca-1213-11e2-920d-0025906126aa&CID=US&tx=0&s=body&c=link&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=bc873a8f-ebae-486a-9c5e-0b251771720a_0_20161014_treatment2Yep, sure is. Just wonder how many couples are both leaving happy after their couples massage, LOL.

Valdez
10-15-16, 08:12

https://www.groupon.com/deals/i-got-your-back-massage?p=2&utm_source=newsletter_im&utm_medium=email&division=akron-canton&user=40b53ae88149824d0706eb3bb68779a8cd8973787dec5f42afab488419e88759&date=20161014&uu=209657ca-1213-11e2-920d-0025906126aa&CID=US&tx=0&s=body&c=link&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=bc873a8f-ebae-486a-9c5e-0b251771720a_0_20161014_treatment2If you are inclined to make an appointment, offer the Groupon price without purchasing the Groupon. Merchants only get 50% of the Groupon price, so if you paid 100% directly to the merchant they would receive twice the money. Just try it. Any other small business would accept your offer.

Smitty88
10-16-16, 08:38
Anyone had any luck scheduling with Monica? Via e-mail, I thought I had something worked out a couple days prior, but as the date approached, she went dark. No more e-mails, no phone calls returned. Reviews are good, though, so I may try again. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-rated-monica-private-office-sexy-classy-erotic-real-pictures-well-reviewed/12108574.

For plan B, I was able to book with Noel on very short notice. Sweet girl, and we had a nice time. I recommend. http://noel.naughtynsexy.com/.

Kinot
10-17-16, 05:56
Anyone had any luck scheduling with Monica? Via e-mail, I thought I had something worked out a couple days prior, but as the date approached, she went dark. No more e-mails, no phone calls returned. Reviews are good, though, so I may try again. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-rated-monica-private-office-sexy-classy-erotic-real-pictures-well-reviewed/12108574.

For plan B, I was able to book with Noel on very short notice. Sweet girl, and we had a nice time. I recommend. http://noel.naughtynsexy.com/.She bailed on me a while back as well after making the nearly one-hour drive to her. Even after becoming a semi-regular with her. Never went back after that.

NorthCostGuy
10-17-16, 09:04
I had that happen as well this spring. It was when she was moving her office, although I had no idea. I literally went to her office where she had been a few months earlier and was surprised to find a "for rent" sign on her suite. I called and nothing.

Surprisingly unprofessional from her.

She bailed on me a while back as well after making the nearly one-hour drive to her. Even after becoming a semi-regular with her. Never went back after that.

Smitty88
10-17-16, 14:38
I had that happen as well this spring. It was when she was moving her office, although I had no idea. I literally went to her office where she had been a few months earlier and was surprised to find a "for rent" sign on her suite. I called and nothing.

Surprisingly unprofessional from her.Too bad. Had my experience gone well, there was certain to be repeat business. She seemed to fit all my criteria.

NorthCostGuy
10-17-16, 15:12
Who are your three favorite massage providers in the Akron / Canton area.

Mine:

Monica, http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-rated-monica-private-office-sexy-classy-erotic-real-pictures-well-reviewed/12108574.

Marge No current ad.

Don't currently have a third.

NorthCostGuy
10-17-16, 15:18
Too bad. Had my experience gone well, there was certain to be repeat business. She seemed to fit all my criteria.I was there a couple of weeks ago and was surprised when I could get in with my first choice of date and time, then I had to reschedule and same thing. She used to be far busier. I wonder if her lack of customer service is catching up with her.

Pete4444
10-18-16, 10:25
Has anyone checked out this new place in Kent:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-now-great-relaxing-massage-1211-w-main-st-kent/25722770

I Love Massage
10-18-16, 13:20
Too bad. Had my experience gone well, there was certain to be repeat business. She seemed to fit all my criteria.I've seen her more than 20 times. She is (was) my go-to girl for the sure thing. She stopped returning my texts several weeks back now. Hard to figure her out, we get along really well. But oh, well. Maybe something going on in her personal life, (who knows).

Just move on to the next.

JimHalpert18
10-19-16, 22:11
Has anyone checked out this new place in Kent:

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-now-great-relaxing-massage-1211-w-main-st-kent/25722770Haven't tried it but drove by it the other day. Looks really well lit and can see the rooms from the road, would bet this place doesn't leave you happy.

Squirrel92
10-19-16, 22:27
Is the parlor in West maker have HE? I keep reading mixed reviews.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sweet-asian-new-feeling-best-asian-massage-330-777-1030/31425319When I went a few weeks back I was all smiles.

Monaco GP
10-20-16, 00:52
When I went a few weeks back I was all smiles.Was the girl in the ad there?

Pete4444
10-20-16, 11:54
When I went a few weeks back I was all smiles.More recently. No.

XavierLuvAsian
10-21-16, 15:12
More recently. No.I was just there. Mamason took me to the 'couched room', over to the right. They have signs up "ONLY MASSAGE", so something must have happened. I haven't had a massage from her in quite a while, I usually get the short chubby girl (who is awesome if you like firm massages). Mamason gave her a run for her money today, and the HE was excellent.

FunBagLove
10-21-16, 16:41
Just a heads up there's some New faces at Jazz's place. And even better, there is a set of twins. Not sure if they will offer anything beyond a legit massage, however it causes the mind to wander. I was just there during training, so if anyone visits please update.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-endless-relaxation/32624687

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-endless-relaxation/32624652

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-endless-relaxation/32620951

Drive safe,

FbL.

Rummer12
10-22-16, 20:01
More recently. No.Saw the short chubby girl, nice massage with happy ending.

I've been seeing her for awhile so YMMV.

JSmithPara
10-24-16, 04:17
I was just there. Mamason took me to the 'couched room', over to the right. They have signs up "ONLY MASSAGE", so something must have happened. I haven't had a massage from her in quite a while, I usually get the short chubby girl (who is awesome if you like firm massages). Mamason gave her a run for her money today, and the HE was excellent.I haven't been there since early summer so I'm not sure if the two that were the regular girls are still there. One was older and burped a lot while the other was short and a little younger. Both did HE without being asked to which was nice. I suspect the bank moving out probably made the property owner a bit upset. Have they rented out the bank space yet? I went to go there a couple of weeks ago but bailed when there were an assortment of people hanging around outside. Just seemed odd for that location.

JSmithPara
10-24-16, 04:33
Just a heads up there's some New faces at Jazz's place. And even better, there is a set of twins. Not sure if they will offer anything beyond a legit massage, however it causes the mind to wander. I was just there during training, so if anyone visits please update.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-endless-relaxation/32624687

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-endless-relaxation/32624652

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-endless-relaxation/32620951

Drive safe,

FbL.I was there. Legit massage by one of the newbies. Thought there might be a HE when she quickly removed the towel while face down but it never occurred. Didn't really tease and recovered me on the flip. Maybe as they get comfortable there will be more but indications are nothing right now.

FrankRib7
10-24-16, 16:02
I know there have been a lot of great reviews of Jazz, but I wanted to add my two cents after my first visit the other day. Really nice visit with her. The parking / driving situation is a little weird on first visit. Another girl (I think Shannon) was sitting near the desk when I walked in for my appointment. Small waiting area, would be weird to be a walk-in and have to sit so close to another fella. Anyway, Jazz came out, lead me inside the room, asked if the heater was okay to have on. I said yeah, hoping it would get her to take some clothes off later. Nice rub down, offered a glut massage, which I gladly approved of. She stepped out when I flipped and came back in and I was completely exposed. She asked if I wanted the towel back on, I told her no. Very nice chest and leg rub, asked if I wanted a HE. Great teasing and technique. Took her time, varied technique. No complaints, allowed above the clothes roaming, wanted. 40 for topless, which seemed a little much for me. But. 60 for an hour was nice, tipped her. 30. I would repeat. There was one cute new face advertised a while back, white girl with red hair, is she still around? I heard she was legit, too bad, she looked cute.

ABro9749
10-24-16, 19:36
I was there. Legit massage by one of the newbies. Thought there might be a HE when she quickly removed the towel while face down but it never occurred. Didn't really tease and recovered me on the flip. Maybe as they get comfortable there will be more but indications are nothing right now.Which one did you visit?

Kevin440
10-24-16, 19:46
Hello Leticia. So how old are you and are you willing to share a face picture?LOL. I guess we are all not as smart as we think. I'm not her. If I was I would not be able to tell you that the strongsville Asian place has two gals named Sissy (which has fake tits) and Julie who also gives a nice handy but will not let you do much touching. Letecia has big nipples that were fun to tweek. 😊.

JimHalpert18
10-25-16, 23:55
Haven't tried it but drove by it the other day. Looks really well lit and can see the rooms from the road, would bet this place doesn't leave you happy.I take it back. Made a stop the other evening, left happy.

DarkSideOfMe
10-27-16, 06:26
I take it back. Made a stop the other evening, left happy.Been wanting to stop, but always short on time, need something, new, young, good! Aren't we all in need, looking for that? Tell us more little brother! I would think in a College town, opt. Would be great for a AMP store, we will see. Back to Pitts. This weekend, want to "close" on a provider at a club I talked to last week! (24, sexy, tight, in need,) drk.

NorthCostGuy
10-28-16, 12:11
LOL. I guess we are all not as smart as we think. I'm not her. If I was I would not be able to tell you that the strongsville Asian place has two gals named Sissy (which has fake tits) and Julie who also gives a nice handy but will not let you do much touching. Letecia has big nipples that were fun to tweek. 😊.I don't know if this guy is Leticia or not but he only has three posts, all of them about the place in question.

ZigBang1
10-28-16, 19:26
Yeah, I can smell it from here too. Line he had in the first post 'as good as an pussy I've had' had my radar cranked up. I haven't heard anything good about 'heavenly hands'. Just the opposite.

I don't know if this guy is Leticia or not but he only has three posts, all of them about the place in question.

TigerCub
10-30-16, 12:53
So In my dream I went to AMP on Market street yesterday. I walked in and some Asian lady said something but I couldn't understand her, I said one hour massage, so she pointed for me to sit on the couch in the waiting room. As soon as I sat down another woman pointed to the massage room just next to the waiting room. I go in pay the. 60 for the hour, she takes the money and leaves. I get undressed and lay on the table waiting for her to come back. After about 5 minutes she's back and starts the massage. She was giving a good massage then after about 20 minutes the door opened up and another came in switched. Kinda weird but I'm okay with it. This girl gave a dynamite massage!! I asked her what her name was and she said Monica. After the flip and she said she was done, I pointed to junior and said what about him? She said okay, never asked for more money or anything. She cleaned me up I gave her. 40. I will be back gents!

KustomVette
10-31-16, 09:09
I'll cross post this to Cleveland too since there's been some interest.

I've been here 3 times now simply because it's close to home and I wanted to try out several of the girls here. You deal with a handler when you call. The posts below could very well be Leticia or her handler posting.

1) First time I saw the infamous Leticia. She's a light skinned black girl (I think) with blonde hair. Massage was good and conversation was good. Seems to have a decent head on her shoulders. We negotiated that she get naked and jack me off for 60 bucks. My hands were allowed to roam wherever I wanted and was able to do some nipple sucking. Her body is just "ok" but her technique was good and I had a good time.

2) Rachel is the girl in the red dress in the ad. This was a fucking WEIRD appointment. She's not much to look at and strange as fuck. She constantly made cat noises throughout the whole appointment. She would give me an update on the time left. You have 20 minutes left, you have 7 minutes left. She was never in a position where I could touch her and nothing happened on the flip. It was a very strange session.

3) I saw the black girl as my third time there. She's about 40 and nothing special. Lame massage and no action on the flip.

I won't be back.

If anyone knows of a great girl --black girls don't really do it for me-- that gives a fantastic massage and a naked HJ with potential BBBJ please send me some info. I love the massage with the happy ending but don't always want to drive to Warren or to get full service.

Thanks for reading.

HungryEye
11-01-16, 11:46
I like the look of Keisha at Igotyourbackmassage anybody have an experience? PM is preferred.

Thanks.

H.

XavierLuvAsian
11-05-16, 14:59
So In my dream I went to AMP on Market street yesterday. I walked in and some Asian lady said something but I couldn't understand her, I said one hour massage, so she pointed for me to sit on the couch in the waiting room. As soon as I sat down another woman pointed to the massage room just next to the waiting room. I go in pay the. 60 for the hour, she takes the money and leaves. I get undressed and lay on the table waiting for her to come back. After about 5 minutes she's back and starts the massage. She was giving a good massage then after about 20 minutes the door opened up and another came in switched. Kinda weird but I'm okay with it. This girl gave a dynamite massage!! I asked her what her name was and she said Monica. After the flip and she said she was done, I pointed to junior and said what about him? She said okay, never asked for more money or anything. She cleaned me up I gave her. 40. I will be back gents!Do you go there often? I wish they'd step it up and offer just a little more than HJ. The newer girl there is kinda cute. Much better than mamason and that short chubby girl, although the short chubby girl gives the best massages I've ever had, just as massages go. She lets my hands roam a bit, but nothing inside. Barely any skin.

XavierLuvAsian
11-06-16, 09:59
Anyone have exciting dreams taking place at that Northfield on 82 place? Visited several times, can't get past HJ. And very mechanical at that. Massage is good to really good, not "chubby girl at Market in Akron" great, but definitely thorough. I just can't get anything flirtacious, let alone even a CBJ or fiv! Anyone else have better luck there? Ad daily in Cleveland Massage on BP.

Aux1122
11-07-16, 19:22
Do you go there often? I wish they'd step it up and offer just a little more than HJ. The newer girl there is kinda cute. Much better than mamason and that short chubby girl, although the short chubby girl gives the best massages I've ever had, just as massages go. She lets my hands roam a bit, but nothing inside. Barely any skin.I've only gone a few times but if you're friendly and not too pushy you can definitely get a tit in your mouth from cute and chubby or the taller one. I doubt there's ever anything more than that though.

FrankRib7
11-08-16, 12:55
New face at Jazz's place. Anyone happen to visit yet and see what is on the menu? Great looking picture. Want to visit, but can't until the end of the week.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-endless-relaxation/32958604

Pinkumia
11-08-16, 19:44
New face at Jazz's place. Anyone happen to visit yet and see what is on the menu? Great looking picture. Want to visit, but can't until the end of the week.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-endless-relaxation/32958604She use to be in massage center and Canton, played hard to get, later was available for topless or some times full nude HJ only, great boobs then but I think after few kids they may not be as firm as they use to be.

Ohio Golfer
11-08-16, 21:00
She use to be in massage center and Canton, played hard to get, later was available for topless or some times full nude HJ only, great boobs then but I think after few kids they may not be as firm as they use to be.Never got happy with her in two chances at MC then red door in north canton, but she also used to dance at sadies and even posed for penthouse before the second child. Body looked good then at least.

Pinkumia
11-09-16, 17:08
Never got happy with her in two chances at MC then red door in north canton, but she also used to dance at sadies and even posed for penthouse before the second child. Body looked good then at least.I think I got her one day when she needed money really bad and decided to do full nude but pulled her panty down to her knee spraying a very unpleasant smell, talking about few years ago, I even reviewed her in that time.

JohnDoe122
11-09-16, 18:05
She is dancer still pm if you need to know more.

Monaco GP
11-10-16, 18:00
I think I got her one day when she needed money really bad and decided to do full nude but pulled her panty down to her knee spraying a very unpleasant smell, talking about few years ago, I even reviewed her in that time.Last I saw her she danced at Georges maybe 2 yrs ago. She was there for a while. She generally hated her customers. Usually had BO and crotch rot. It was hit or miss with her. One day all handsy and just the tip, next day 'don't touch'. If I hear she's consistently providing FS for a less than. 8 tip then maybe worth a shot IF she doesn't stink but largely not worth wasting your time on. Her Hustler photos were only in the back in the Beaver Hunt area.

Streetwize
11-10-16, 18:50
Last I saw her she danced at Georges maybe 2 yrs ago. She was there for a while. She generally hated her customers. Usually had BO and crotch rot. It was hit or miss with her. One day all handsy and just the tip, next day 'don't touch'. If I hear she's consistently providing FS for a less than. 8 tip then maybe worth a shot IF she doesn't stink but largely not worth wasting your time on. Her Hustler photos were only in the back in the Beaver Hunt area.I helped her with something in Canton. She doesn't look like her pictures in person. Whig & makeup. Filthy dirty home. Kid had snot all over his face and she didn't even seem to care. The mention of crotch rot comes as no surprise. I never tried anything with her or had the desire to after seeing her in her normal state.

FrankRib7
11-10-16, 21:07
I helped her with something in Canton. She doesn't look like her pictures in person. Whig & makeup. Filthy dirty home. Kid had snot all over his face and she didn't even seem to care. The mention of crotch rot comes as no surprise. I never tried anything with her or had the desire to after seeing her in her normal state.Wow, thanks fellas. I think the lesson here is avoid at all costs. You saved me a trip!

JSmithPara
11-12-16, 13:56
Wow, thanks fellas. I think the lesson here is avoid at all costs. You saved me a trip!I had nothing but excellent service from her at Jazz's. Pleasant attitude, good massage, solid finish so I would repeat.

Goaloh
11-16-16, 13:48
I'll cross post this to Cleveland too since there's been some interest.

I've been here 3 times now simply because it's close to home and I wanted to try out several of the girls here. You deal with a handler when you call. The posts below could very well be Leticia or her handler posting.

1) First time I saw the infamous Leticia. She's a light skinned black girl (I think) with blonde hair. Massage was good and conversation was good. Seems to have a decent head on her shoulders. We negotiated that she get naked and jack me off for 60 bucks. My hands were allowed to roam wherever I wanted and was able to do some nipple sucking. Her body is just "ok" but her technique was good and I had a good time.

2) Rachel is the girl in the red dress in the ad. This was a fucking WEIRD appointment. She's not much to look at and strange as fuck. She constantly made cat noises throughout the whole appointment. She would give me an update on the time left. You have 20 minutes left, you have 7 minutes left. She was never in a position where I could touch her and nothing happened on the flip. It was a very strange session.

3) I saw the black girl as my third time there. She's about 40 and nothing special. Lame massage and no action on the flip.

I won't be back.

If anyone knows of a great girl --black girls don't really do it for me-- that gives a fantastic massage and a naked HJ with potential BBBJ please send me some info. I love the massage with the happy ending but don't always want to drive to Warren or to get full service.

Thanks for reading.Been there. They overbook. They aren't that attractive. I got a pudgy chic, that wasn't the girl in the pic. The place is a dump. They have bowed wood paneling for walls. The coat hook in one of the rooms was 1 foot from the ceiling. I will never go back.

Goaloh
11-16-16, 14:15
I think this is Holly from Massage Center in North Canton. Portage lake posts.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5875504775.html

DarkSideOfMe
11-18-16, 08:33
Finally made the stop,(I shouldn't have)! Hard to find in the night,(open sign). Older workers,2,1, clean up girl (35 up in age) Small place 3,4 rooms, no doors, large tables, red lights in rooms, no smells! Money taken by worker (60/$60.00) when you go in room. Nice older woman came in (Amie) started massage,(med). Nothing really to write home about, flip no cover, made no talking sign, with one hand, went to the "pole" with no problem! I did roam her ass, which she seems to like, a little help for JR. (JRs. Head came alive) for a short time, but he was not into "OLDER"tonight so he really didn't want to give anything up to her! She did stay with it for 5,10 minutes. (balls rub, ass play) he did give in finally," one and done" for him! Small bottle water, hand full of candy, hug, out the door. Did tip her $40.00 for her nice effort, sweet older woman, Should have gone to my FAV. Strip club, O well the up and down life of a AMP guy, NEXT! Drk.

Dark Lotus
11-18-16, 11:26
I have visited 3 times, once with older lady, guessing late 50's maybe, good massage, kept saying no no to roaming. Told me to turn over and finished with HE didn't even hint for it. 2nd two times with younger very toned petite women, also gave HE, she did allow roaming, what I liked most about her, she is so small she spent a lot of the time on the table, crouching around me, which gave me a lot of time to rub, and try for more but wouldn't drop the bottoms, could only rub through cloths. Looks to be 3 rooms and curtain for a door, so not totally private. They do wipe you down with hot towel, I only see the little one, not going back for the older lady. I know it's a given, but don't expect to see any girls in their ad there. Just saying. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-now-great-relaxing-massage-1211-w-main-st-kent/25722770.

DeskJockey
11-18-16, 13:14
Anyone have any info on this one?

GucciGuy
11-19-16, 15:23
Had a great visit with Jazz in the valley. Great private location. She is a nice and interesting person and easy to talk to and gave a good massage and I left happy. Would like to learn more about what she offers. Does anyone else have any experiences with her?

CarlossPicYw
11-25-16, 16:23
Had a great visit with Jazz in the valley. Great private location. She is a nice and interesting person and easy to talk to and gave a good massage and I left happy. Would like to learn more about what she offers. Does anyone else have any experiences with her?Once she knows you, pretty much everything is on the table. Just increase your tip accordingly.

MisterPink
11-27-16, 13:05
Stopped by and took a 90 minutes session this weekend. Started off with the long dark haired masseuse but she changed out after about 45 minutes. I knew I had a new girl when she asked if I've been there before and her English was very good. She gave a good hard massage. Much better than the first one. On the flip side got a better look at her. Shoulder length straight black here, dark red lipstick, wearing a black top and dark grey tights. Didn't think much was going to happen so settled in and enjoyed the rest of the massage. Her had good pressure points and I could felt a little tightness along my inner calves. It felt good when she applied pressure there and I let her know. She kept applying pressure on various points around the area until I could feel my muscle releasing and I was able to relax. She actually turned out to be engaging and funny afterwards. Very cute. Her name is Feona. I will definitely be back soon.

ZigBang1
11-27-16, 19:09
I wrote this place off with Goaloh's post (8016) about 'dirty nipples' and then I read Pink's weird post about his inner calves. WTF. Maybe it's me? LOL.

Stopped by and took a 90 minutes session this weekend. Started off with the long dark haired masseuse but she changed out after about 45 minutes. I knew I had a new girl when she asked if I've been there before and her English was very good. She gave a good hard massage. Much better than the first one. On the flip side got a better look at her. Shoulder length straight black here, dark red lipstick, wearing a black top and dark grey tights. Didn't think much was going to happen so settled in and enjoyed the rest of the massage. Her had good pressure points and I could felt a little tightness along my inner calves. It felt good when she applied pressure there and I let her know. She kept applying pressure on various points around the area until I could feel my muscle releasing and I was able to relax. She actually turned out to be engaging and funny afterwards. Very cute. Her name is Feona. I will definitely be back soon.

HungryEye
11-27-16, 23:59
I wrote this place off with Goaloh's post (8016) about 'dirty nipples' and then I read Pink's weird post about his inner calves. WTF. Maybe it's me? LOL.No its not you man, agree with you, WTF.

DeskJockey
11-28-16, 01:38
No good, LOL.

Here is GoalOh's post from Warren sub forum.

Copy Begin.

So I was at the marker (aka market street) massage place in fairlawn Sunday morning. They were just opening. I got a suckie suckie wackie wackie and also sucked on her nice ta ta's. But after awhile I noticed she had the FUNK. She smelled. I think they sleep there at night and they don't have a shower. I see blankets and pillows on the couches. She had dirty smelly nipples. I could imagine what the cooch smelled like. When I was leaving another girl was washing her hair in the kitchen area.

A 60 shawnasee road, I also got to play with and suck some nips, but I was thinking, am I getting 2nd hand dirty nipple? I am not sure if they clean there nips after sessions.

Copy End.

XavierLuvAsian
11-30-16, 19:01
No good, LOL.

Here is GoalOh's post from Warren sub forum.

Copy Begin.

So I was at the marker (aka market street) massage place in fairlawn Sunday morning. They were just opening. I got a suckie suckie wackie wackie and also sucked on her nice ta ta's. But after awhile I noticed she had the FUNK. She smelled. I think they sleep there at night and they don't have a shower. I see blankets and pillows on the couches. She had dirty smelly nipples. I could imagine what the cooch smelled like. When I was leaving another girl was washing her hair in the kitchen area.

A 60 shawnasee road, I also got to play with and suck some nips, but I was thinking, am I getting 2nd hand dirty nipple? I am not sure if they clean there nips after sessions.

Copy End.He would be referring to two different AMPs. I've been to both, although the Shawnasee one only once. The "marker" one he's referring to is because they constantly misspell their address in the ad on BP. It's way down 18 toward Central Akron, not quite there tho. There, yeah I would believe a few of them stay there, I've seen the sleep eyes and all that, never noticed a funk other than if you go around lunch time, when they're cooking. It's the damn best massage I could ask for, the short chubby one. She lets your hands roam A LITTLE, and the HJ is ok, but holy cow her massage is great.

I've only been to the Shawnesee once, because all they offered is manual at the time, although this was in my early days in the hobby, I was feverishly searching for FS right off the flip. HAHA. I recall she was better looking than both the girls at "marker" (actually called Harmony Massage), although Harmony got a 3rd girl fairly recently, only had her once. Again, OK HJ and. Everyone is. 6 and expecting a. 4 tip. I've never managed to get beyond HJ, nothing even close.

Fishin4
12-02-16, 18:07
Had a great massage with Tina Luise yesterday. I haven't seen her for a while and wanted to pass along that she gives a great deep tissue massage with some streaching and other techniques. You do have to ask her to add pressure as the session goes. I have seen her in the past and always wish she would maybe give that extra touch we all like. Some times it seems like she may give it to me but never have. For 60 plus a tip she is probably in my top three for legit massage. Good luck if anyone hets the handy.

Fish.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5895857192.html

Fishin4
12-02-16, 18:14
So was it a happy visit or not. Thats a long time to be on the table and not leave happy.

Fish.

MisterPink
12-03-16, 11:48
So was it a happy visit or not. Thats a long time to be on the table and not leave happy.

Fish.Yes, I left happy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btheeIEDIrE.

FrankRib7
12-08-16, 13:04
Anyone know anything about her? Pics look nice, # doesn't hit on FB.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-over-relaxation-massage-and-hair-removal/24533103

Goaloh
12-08-16, 14:49

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-over-relaxation-massage-and-hair-removal/24533103There are reviews on her. I think overpriced. HE. She wants 150.300 for mutual massage.

Here is a review ON TER.

I have visited her a few times. She is a nice person and provides a good massage. You leave happy. May not be for everyone but worthy of a visit.

The Juicy Details.

As others said, she is in good shape and her place is clean. I scheduled through text but she has somewhat of a fluid schedule. You better check with her prior because something may come up with her and she delays your time or cancel.

I like her appearance. Some say she is model material, but I do not think so. She is pleasant and easy on the eye. The massage room is nicely set up but it is on a mattress which is somewhat soft. Country music is really a drag though. She does a nice massage and applies good pressure. She has kind of a routine where she massages you very well facing down, and on the reverse, straddles you with her bot in your face. I have touched and caressed her during the final approach and she does not mind. I have not inserted finger and stuff like that. Just not my thing. Of course, the more she feels comfortable, the better it gets. She has very nicely shaped breasts. I think those are the nicest feature of her physique.

She is a nice person to talk to, not about everything, but pleasant enough. Her cleanliness and massage quality are the most important factors to me. She is about average in sensuality and it seems offers kinkier stuff too, that I am not into. If you want "mutual massage", which is according to her more body to body and sex simulation, she charges 300. I have not tried that because I think it is asking a bit too much.

I think she is a nice person to visit occasionally. She is not cheap, and not spectacular, but her positives definitely outweighs the negatives. And in northeast ohio, where being overweight is an epidemic, she is a worthy cause. I like Roseann and recommend her. She may not click with everyone the same way, but that is okay.

Pete4444
12-08-16, 15:54

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-over-relaxation-massage-and-hair-removal/24533103The Reviews I've read say overpriced and not reliable.

Member #5838
12-08-16, 19:04

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-over-relaxation-massage-and-hair-removal/24533103Saw her once a few months back won't repeat solely due to cost. Nice person, pics are real and if anything she is more attractive in person. I had a great time but IMO way overpriced.

Money Manziel
12-08-16, 20:01
Theres more to be had than massage but only if she likes you she will mention it. I took the plunge but it wasnt cheap. But it was good minus 2 things that I expected for the donation I gave up.

Member #5838
12-09-16, 08:02
Theres more to be had than massage but only if she likes you she will mention it. I took the plunge but it wasnt cheap. But it was good minus 2 things that I expected for the donation I gave up.I can vouch for this (offer of FS) also although in my case I didn't pull the trigger because of cost and lack of funds on me at that time. If I would have had the extra $$$ in by pocket I probably would have given in against my better judgment (I really try to stick to a strict budget) because she is pretty hot.

FrankRib7
12-09-16, 13:47
I can vouch for this (offer of FS) also although in my case I didn't pull the trigger because of cost and lack of funds on me at that time. If I would have had the extra $$$ in by pocket I probably would have given in against my better judgment (I really try to stick to a strict budget) because she is pretty hot.Thanks for the info guys. She does look really hot, but I think I will save my funds for a more affordable and surething option.

FreakyScotty
12-10-16, 09:34

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-over-relaxation-massage-and-hair-removal/24533103I saw her once. She has a nice body and had a cool attitiude with me. But, the prices are for a super model with a golden snatch, not for a massage girl in Cuy Falls. Take out a loan before you go.

Member #5519
12-14-16, 15:41
Well worth the time. Decent massage / rub. Great topless with lots of roaming! And a very nice HE. She is more attractive in person than her pics on BP. 7 x for hr. And that was with their furnace out on a 20 degree day outdoors! She was very accommodating.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-healing-hands/32569630

Member #5519
12-14-16, 15:44
Going to try posting Rose's link again to try to make it active.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-healing-hands/32569630

Cleavage Lover
12-14-16, 15:58
Well worth the time. Decent massage / rub. Great topless with lots of roaming! And a very nice HE. She is more attractive in person than her pics on BP. 7 x for hr. And that was with their furnace out on a 20 degree day outdoors! She was very accommodating.
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-at-healing-hands/32569630I have wondered about Rose too, ever since I saw her ad and pic. That top pic in her pink top looks like some very nice, big cleavage!! Nice to know. I wonder how accommodating? Thanks.

Goaloh
12-15-16, 10:55
I have wondered about Rose too, ever since I saw her ad and pic. That top pic in her pink top looks like some very nice, big cleavage!! Nice to know. I wonder how accommodating? Thanks.Looks kind of trashy to me. I have my scruples. And Jasmine seems kind of rude. Don't text her and ask about other girls. She will give you a nasty text back. Very gutter if you want my opinion. I'm staying away from that place.

BigTop446
12-15-16, 11:59
Gents, has anyone had any experiences with Stephanie in Cuyahoga Falls? For whatever reason, she really appeals to me. Of course, that appeal could be greatly diminished with a draped massage preceded by the completion of a medical history and a copy of my drivers license.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/neck-back-glutes-legs-call-me/22346926

FastFlyGuy
12-15-16, 14:35
Can't find out anything. Advertises in Cleveland but says she's in Akron.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-appts-available/33064321

Pete4444
12-15-16, 15:11
Can't find out anything. Advertises in Cleveland but says she's in Akron.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-appts-available/33064321Legit massage, that's it.

Goaloh
12-15-16, 15:20
Legit massage, that's it.I agree. Looks like the girls from the massage center in North Canton are coming back from wherever they went. She gave a mediocre massage then and no HE. I think that pic was from a few years back. Save your bucks, even for a normal massage.

Goat Ohio
12-15-16, 15:37
Gents, has anyone had any experiences with Stephanie in Cuyahoga Falls? For whatever reason, she really appeals to me. Of course, that appeal could be greatly diminished with a draped massage preceded by the completion of a medical history and a copy of my drivers license.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/neck-back-glutes-legs-call-me/22346926I have wondered about this one as well.

Works out of the place Mahogany started. Some are fun and some legit.

Not sure on this one.

Valdez
12-15-16, 17:58
I have wondered about this one as well.

Works out of the place Mahogany started. Some are fun and some legit.

Not sure on this one.I visited Mahogany before she landed at "I Got Your Back". At that time a lot more than HE was available. I also saw reports of HE available at "I got your back. " During my recent visit with Mahogany / Shay there was no HE and she told me that old friends visit once and do not come back for a second visit. I probably would not have visited had I known this in advance.

Goaloh
12-15-16, 20:46
I visited Mahogany before she landed at "I Got Your Back". At that time a lot more than HE was available. I also saw reports of HE available at "I got your back. " During my recent visit with Mahogany / Shay there was no HE and she told me that old friends visit once and do not come back for a second visit. I probably would not have visited had I known this in advance.I remember Shay from Massage Center in North Canton / Then she went to Touch of Thai / Then got your back. She had the best set of knockers. Nice size. Firm. Sensitive. Sometimes she did HE and sometimes not. She then wanted to be tipped to much. She is too much all over the page. I would never see her again, even though my mouth waters thinking of those tata's.

GoLucky7775
12-16-16, 10:51

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/neck-back-glutes-legs-call-me/22346926I saw her about a month ago. Good size knockers but just legit massage but good massage non the less but was definitely hoping for more, even a feel would've been nice. I tried though.

Talons Up
12-16-16, 11:09

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/neck-back-glutes-legs-call-me/22346926She gives a great massage, but has always been legit and draped with no exceptions. She was a regular back at the Mass Center back in the day. Five years ago she was absolutely smoking hot, now about 100 pounds heavier not so much.

TomTomGo
12-16-16, 17:24
Sorry fellas, she's strictly legit now. Too much risk in this biz.

I visited Mahogany before she landed at "I Got Your Back". At that time a lot more than HE was available. I also saw reports of HE available at "I got your back. " During my recent visit with Mahogany / Shay there was no HE and she told me that old friends visit once and do not come back for a second visit. I probably would not have visited had I known this in advance.

Member #5519
12-17-16, 08:50
Sorry fellas, she's strictly legit now. Too much risk in this biz.All massage at IGYB is legit. I've been going to close to a year and get excellent relaxation and therapeutic massage from Shay. Not what a lot of you guys are looking for, but well worth it!

Goaloh
12-18-16, 06:29
Visited Healing Hands. Got Anna. She is a big girl. I didn't know was that big. I am 6 4, and I think her calf was bigger than my thigh. Way overpriced. Added 10 dollars because it was a weekend. (I saw an evening price, not a weekend price.) Office was dumpy. They had sea shells on floor. Got a titty suck and HE, but way overpriced. Won't be going back.

Pete4444
12-19-16, 18:31
Does anyone have any info on Lexi:

http://www.massagetroll.com/akron-massages/330-926-6148/?pid=33708676

There's several Lexi's so I'm a little confused having searched.

Thanks in advance:)

Talons Up
12-19-16, 19:22
Does anyone have any info on Lexi:

http://www.massagetroll.com/akron-massages/330-926-6148/?pid=33708676

There's several Lexi's so I'm a little confused having searched.

Thanks in advance:)No. Ads on BP as well. When PH# in FB search goes back to an AA guy, can only presume he is the pimp. Might want to stay clear of that.

KustomVette
12-20-16, 11:31
Theres more to be had than massage but only if she likes you she will mention it. I took the plunge but it wasnt cheap. But it was good minus 2 things that I expected for the donation I gave up.I contacted her too. She wanted $200 for an hour and $300 mutual massage. I can only imagine the tip if you wanted more. No thanks!

Goaloh
12-20-16, 13:31
I contacted her too. She wanted $200 for an hour and $300 mutual massage. I can only imagine the tip if you wanted more. No thanks!She isn't that attractive, if you look at all her pics and she looks a little chunky down below. She is wanting eros.com money. She is far from the majority of eros.com girls. I did contact her once, but after the reviews, she is off my radar.

Pete4444
12-20-16, 18:25
She isn't that attractive, if you look at all her pics and she looks a little chunky down below. She is wanting eros.com money. She is far from the majority of eros.com girls. I did contact her once, but after the reviews, she is off my radar.Roseann is bad news. I would strongly suggest not seeing her. Please pm if you want to know more.

Money Manziel
12-20-16, 22:06
Ok anyone whos seen her in person knows she's hot as hell. And she gives a great 100 worth massage. That being said. She's over priced because she won't touch you for 100 LOL. I honestly don't believe the guy below me story at alll. Idk what happened but Me and her have had diasgreements too but she's not the hostile type.

Goaloh
12-22-16, 15:46
Found this on TER. Just saw her posts in Akron this week. Kinda pricey, 200.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-keishas-sensual-touch-relax-your-entire-body-and-more/33735106

The Juicy Details.

Really hate writing this review want to keep her to myself but Christmas is coming and she could use the money. This was for a 90 minuet deep tissue massage for a dollar a minuet I thought reasonable. I show up on time and let her know I was there and she text back come on in I went in a back side door. Not a bad place with a table set up she has a dog and he seemed friendly but was put away. I put a Franklin down and she left for a minuet I undressed and got up on the table. She came back and started the best massage I have had in years started on my back then flipped on my stomach with some good conversation to get to know each other. There are upgrades and reasonable so after 90 minutes of a good massage I got up put another Franklin down she undressed and I had her lay on the table she is the body type I like tall and lean. I played with her we kissed and I went down for some lunch clean and fresh with some soft moans from her as I rubbed her G spot don't know if she O-ed but did get very wet. I moved up and she gave me a good BBBJ laying on her side for a few minutes cover up and hit it doggy for a few nice and responsive. The cover was not working for me so she finishes me off with a BBBJ with me standing and her on her knees and I covered her breast she brought me a warm towel to clean up with. Dressed and was on my way with a kiss and a hug. Best value I have found in a long time and will be seeing much more of her Please treat this young lady with respect and you will be rewarded.

Pete4444
12-23-16, 10:34
Ok anyone whos seen her in person knows she's hot as hell. And she gives a great 100 worth massage. That being said. She's over priced because she won't touch you for 100 LOL. I honestly don't believe the guy below me story at alll. Idk what happened but Me and her have had diasgreements too but she's not the hostile type.You believe what you want. There is another on this board who has a similar story. I wish he would speak up?

Dam2725
12-24-16, 19:12
You believe what you want. There is another on this board who has a similar story. I wish he would speak up?I have seen her twice and I agree that she is way too pricy. But she is hot and I had a great time with her both times. With that being said, I believe Pete's comments do have merit. YMMV.

Goaloh
12-25-16, 12:17
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5931769648.html

I figured I would try this place out. New Chinese blood in town. I called and made an appointment. Drove 30 minutes. Got there and was told 'Too busy" Come back next week. Was pissed. Waited a few days and called again. Drove 30 minutes and was told. Sorry. Too busy. I told her I made appointment. She said sorry too busy. Gees. The only words they teach these girls is 1 hour 60 or too busy. She said closed Christmas, come back Monday. Screw that. I only saw part of her face. She looked like the girl from Brunswick who got arrested. She had a long horse face. Lastly, they are right in downtown Wadsworth, right next to a music store. Not sure how long they will last there. I would give them a month. Asian massage places and rural America are like apples and oranges.

I texted that chic and told her I would post this. Never got a response.

OhioPete
12-26-16, 17:33
Visited Healing Hands. Got Anna. She is a big girl. I didn't know was that big. I am 6 4, and I think her calf was bigger than my thigh. Way overpriced. Added 10 dollars because it was a weekend. (I saw an evening price, not a weekend price.) Office was dumpy. They had sea shells on floor. Got a titty suck and HE, but way overpriced. Won't be going back.I previously had some fun times with Anna in the past. Probably been a year or so since I last saw her & figured I'd give it a shot. Paid for the hourly fee and only got 30 minutes. Got a HJ but I've gotten multiple pops in the past. Left pretty disappointed & won't be going back. Size wise, she was about the same as before. Time to move on as well. YMMV.

Member #5519
12-26-16, 18:57
Try Rose at Anna's place. Nice tits available and great roaming. Full hour.

I previously had some fun times with Anna in the past. Probably been a year or so since I last saw her & figured I'd give it a shot. Paid for the hourly fee and only got 30 minutes. Got a HJ but I've gotten multiple pops in the past. Left pretty disappointed & won't be going back. Size wise, she was about the same as before. Time to move on as well. YMMV.

ZigBang1
12-26-16, 20:33
Saw Goals post and am very familiar with DT Wadsworth and my money says they won't last a month. Funny part about his post was that he was told twice that they were 'too busy'. Find that hard to believe since I doubt the demand is very high in that town. A few years ago there was a place in Norton on Barber Rd. And they were run out of town. Wadsworth being way more 'upscale' than Norton will surely not allow such activity to go on.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5931769648.html

I figured I would try this place out. New Chinese blood in town. I called and made an appointment. Drove 30 minutes. Got there and was told 'Too busy" Come back next week. Was pissed. Waited a few days and called again. Drove 30 minutes and was told. Sorry. Too busy. I told her I made appointment. She said sorry too busy. Gees. The only words they teach these girls is 1 hour 60 or too busy. She said closed Christmas, come back Monday. Screw that. I only saw part of her face. She looked like the girl from Brunswick who got arrested. She had a long horse face. Lastly, they are right in downtown Wadsworth, right next to a music store. Not sure how long they will last there. I would give them a month. Asian massage places and rural America are like apples and oranges.

I texted that chic and told her I would post this. Never got a response.

Goaloh
12-27-16, 13:55
Try Rose at Anna's place. Nice tits available and great roaming. Full hour.These chics are huge. I am 6'4" average weight and that girls calf was bigger than my thigh. Not my cup of tea.

OhioPete
12-28-16, 01:07
Saw Goals post and am very familiar with DT Wadsworth and my money says they won't last a month. Funny part about his post was that he was told twice that they were 'too busy'. Find that hard to believe since I doubt the demand is very high in that town. A few years ago there was a place in Norton on Barber Rd. And they were run out of town. Wadsworth being way more 'upscale' than Norton will surely not allow such activity to go on.ZB is correct. Got to wonder what these owners are thinking in setting up in some of these towns. The one in Norton rightfully should have been closed as the one provider there was HIV positive when they raided the place.Pretty sure she just got a slap on the hand and moved out to Utah according to the local papers.

Goaloh
12-28-16, 09:36
Julie is back. SHe was at Avon / then Strongsville. Beautiful tits / beautiful ass. Good time.

Goaloh
12-28-16, 09:47
I dunno how long these two places will last. Too much attention in one area usually means bust after awhile. I've been to the 1640 place and it is unkept and dirty. I wonder how 1660 is.

Goaloh
12-28-16, 09:51
Anyone seen her? House on google maps looks creepy. She has had the same pic for years!

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/auris-mystic-massage/32096472

AGoodThing2
12-28-16, 11:00
Hey Mongers,

Can you shed light on Healing Hands in Streetsboro?

Healing Hands.

9088 Superior Ave, Streetsboro, OH 44241.

(330) 696-7716.

http://www.openhearthealinghands.com/

I had visited there a couple of years ago while traveling through. Was well pleased.

Wondering how they are doing now. Will be back through the area in the near future.

Thanks.

AGT2.

Torchkit
12-28-16, 11:12
Anyone seen her? House on google maps looks creepy. She has had the same pic for years!

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/auris-mystic-massage/32096472You might want to post this in the Canton forum. My personal experience, I scheduled one time and when I arrived I saw thugs hanging out in the yard. That made it an immediate no go zone for me. So I never saw her.

Talons Up
12-28-16, 11:51

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/auris-mystic-massage/32096472Have seen her a few times. Legit. She doesn't live at that address. She has been at a shelter in Canton. Gives an excellent no rush massage. Has professional massage training. Hand or BBBJ finish with awesome sensual commentary at the finish that is a fantastic addition. Only reason I rarely see her is she has no incall, must go to No-tell, like Moon Myst, and she usually needs transportation as well. Nice gal, well spoken, a hard luck story. Wish she had a decent and safe incall.

XavierLuvAsian
12-28-16, 13:11
Julie is back. SHe was at Avon / then Strongsville. Beautiful tits / beautiful ass. Good time.Anything on the menu besides HJ HE?

Goaloh
12-29-16, 08:54
Anything on the menu besides HJ HE?You will only get a HJ from her.

Goaloh
12-29-16, 08:58
Hey Mongers,

Can you shed light on Healing Hands in Streetsboro?

Healing Hands.

9088 Superior Ave, Streetsboro, OH 44241.

(330) 696-7716.

http://www.openhearthealinghands.com/

I had visited there a couple of years ago while traveling through. Was well pleased.

Wondering how they are doing now. Will be back through the area in the near future.

Thanks.

AGT2.Looks like a cute blonde works there. Might TOFTT. I like the evening hours.

Goaloh
12-30-16, 11:53
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5938468265.html

Anyone ever see her? Extras? I always see her ad. She has been all over the map in Akron / Canton.

Talons Up
12-30-16, 17:27

Anyone ever see her? Extras? I always see her ad. She has been all over the map in Akron / Canton.Several times. She is a top choice if you want a first rate professional massage. No chance of extras. 100% legit. I see her during golf season because she incorporates some very good stretching.

Sandman96
12-30-16, 17:34

Anyone ever see her? Extras? I always see her ad. She has been all over the map in Akron / Canton.I saw her a couple times a few years back with no luck for extras, but she does give a good massage. Of course then I found this board and learned that others have said she's 100% legit.

Bfidaho
12-30-16, 18:04
She's 100% therapeutic. No extras. However, she is a very good therapeutic masseuse. Well worth the coin if you need a great massage; either deep tissue or with stretching.

Anyone ever see her? Extras? I always see her ad. She has been all over the map in Akron / Canton.

Goaloh
12-31-16, 09:39
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-at-a-new-location/33939717

New location in hair salon. I wonder how long that will last when the owner finds out there are happy endings in her hair salon, Hair Elevation.

PipeFighter94
12-31-16, 12:12
Saw Goals post and am very familiar with DT Wadsworth and my money says they won't last a month. Funny part about his post was that he was told twice that they were 'too busy'. Find that hard to believe since I doubt the demand is very high in that town. A few years ago there was a place in Norton on Barber Rd. And they were run out of town. Wadsworth being way more 'upscale' than Norton will surely not allow such activity to go on.Made it to the new Chinese spa in Wadsworth, was a walk in and had no delay. The young lady that gave me massage called herself saree or something like that. She was tall but not big, allowed roaming during draped massage. No teasing or hints of extras as far as I could tell and was about an average massage at that, I see know reason to repeat.

IllDoYou2
01-01-17, 19:14
Where the hell is "I GOT YOUR BACK " ? And is there a contact number.

Bfidaho
01-02-17, 08:58
http://www.igybmassagecenter.com/home.html

Their on the north bank of the Cuyahoga River just east of SR 8.

Where the hell is "I GOT YOUR BACK " ? And is there a contact number.

JSmithPara
01-02-17, 11:38
Just searching opinions. Best bang for the buck for a happy ending. Old market, shiawassa or the AMP in Kent?

MahoganyLove
01-02-17, 13:52
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-at-a-new-location/33939717

New location in hair salon. I wonder how long that will last when the owner finds out there are happy endings in her hair salon, Hair Elevation.There are no happy endings in the hair salon. There are other types of people that get massages other than guys looking for happy endings. Nothing wrong with a woman expanding her business. Endless Relaxation is still open and running smoothly.

Dil0213
01-03-17, 06:04
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-toy-with-toya-incall-and-outcall-my-home-callz-only-234-360-9457/33744892

Goaloh
01-03-17, 07:47
Whether their are Happy Endings or not, just a matter of time before word of mouth, true or not will eventually force the massage business to cease at this location.

Goaloh
01-03-17, 10:48
http://www.escortphonelookup.com/216-468-5897/?id=33672362

Appearance4 - Ok if you are drunk performance2 - Should have stayed home attitudeDespite atmosphereDump.

General details.

Was in Canton on business and Samantha had been on my list text her and she text back set a time and was on my way. WOULD NOT REPEAT! VIP"s read on.

The Juicy Details.

I arrive at a dumpy apartment building people everywhere I was getting ready to leave and she came out the back door to get me. So I stayed she is the girl in the pictures but her life style has took its toll. We went up to a small apartment no electric cords everywhere one light and dirty was turning around to leave and she begged me to stay said she hadn't eaten in two days and everyone was just leaving wonder why. I told her I would stay for a short visit so she could get some food she was undressed before I could take my coat off. I set the gift down and unzipped she went right to work with a BBBJ not bad stopped and told me we could F without a cover (not this guy) told her the BJ would do finished with CIM and she spit in a trash can. I washed off in a dark bathroom and got the hell out. I feel sorry for these girls something I have to stop doing. She has called me many times and text from different numbers wanting me to come back I have now blocked her numbers. Be safe.

Goaloh
01-03-17, 10:52
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-toy-with-toya-incall-and-outcall-my-home-callz-only-234-360-9457/33744892Do some research. Google images. Search on these images. All fakes. Am I the only one doing this?

Goaloh
01-03-17, 10:55
http://escortresume.com/234-788-7173

Appearance4 - Ok if you are drunk performance5 - Average attitudeOkay atmosphereDump.

General details.

Contacted Kelly for a morning appointment got to the area and she completely blew me off after a half hour drive. She contacted me in the afternoon and told me something about her phone "likely story" told me if I would come back she would give me half off my dumb ass went back NO I WOULD NOT GO BACK VIP"S read on.

The Juicy Details.

So she gives me the address I show up at a place just east of downtown it's a dump of course she meets me outside. Well I stay go in messy house to a small bedroom just off the kitchen drop the gift and we get undressed. Get on a small bed for a massage only lasted 4 or 5 minutes flip for an average at best BBBJ thought about DATY but she does not look heathy. I think her life style is caching up with her I did play with her and seamed clean. Was ready but no covers so just finished with CIM cleaned up and got out of there strait home for a shower never to return hope she gets some help.

Talons Up
01-03-17, 11:44
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-toy-with-toya-incall-and-outcall-my-home-callz-only-234-360-9457/33744892I know enough. Pics in ad are not her. Well known in Stark County for ripping guys off. She has been in the press in the past for her troubles with various massage establishments in Canton. I wouldn't recommend getting within 50 feet of her, let alone see her as a provider.

Goaloh
01-09-17, 08:37
For all you Roseann from the falls lovers. You can have her and her filthy place / She thinks she is all that and a bag of chips / There are so many more hot chics on Eros for 3 bills and she wants a grand. WTF!

Review: ROSEANN.

Appearance7 - Attractive performance5 - Average attitudeA little over-confident atmosphereFine.

General details.

Had an itch that I was hoping Roseann could scratch. I sent her a text, she was available, so I got the address and headed over. Her place is very dirty. She took me upstairs to a cleaner room with a bed. I got the impression that there's another provider there with her.

The Juicy Details.

Roseann is a nice lady, although a little talkative and a little too over-confident.

Her place was dirty. I don't know how people live like that. We had to walk in a zig zag to get to areas that were directly in front of us. A little comical to be honest.

She took me upstairs, and asks me to undress. Clothes come off and right away she grabs my cock and comments on the size. She takes off her robe and pauses for a second; expecting me I think to comment on her body. She's got an ok body, but very nice tits for her age. I oblige to save face.

We move to the mattress on the floor and she starts with a rub. I tell her I only want the hh, and she at least 5 times in a row asks if I'm sure. I guess she gives a BBBJ with the full hour, but that didn't change my mind.

Massage was average at best. Too much oil and little to no technique.

She did do some light ass play which was nice. On the flip she ends up sucking on my cock anyway which wasn't bad. She flips into 69 with her pussy right above my face and starts with the HJ. Wasn't long before I came, and she gets a paper towel to clean me up.

We talk for a bit and she mentions that for guys she likes she normally does FS but for $$ No way that was happening ha.

Nice woman, but I won't repeat.

T Soprano
01-09-17, 12:31
For all you Roseann from the falls lovers. You can have her and her filthy place / She thinks she is all that and a bag of chips / There are so many more hot chics on Eros for 3 bills and she wants a grand. WTF!

Appearance7 - Attractive performance5 - Average attitudeA little over-confident atmosphereFine.

General details.

Had an itch that I was hoping Roseann could scratch. I sent her a text, she was available, so I got the address and headed over. Her place is very dirty. She took me upstairs to a cleaner room with a bed. I got the impression that there's another provider there with her.

The Juicy Details.

Roseann is a nice lady, although a little talkative and a little too over-confident.

Her place was dirty. I don't know how people live like that. We had to walk in a zig zag to get to areas that were directly in front of us. A little comical to be honest.

She took me upstairs, and asks me to undress. Clothes come off and right away she grabs my cock and comments on the size. She takes off her robe and pauses for a second; expecting me I think to comment on her body. She's got an ok body, but very nice tits for her age. I oblige to save face.

We move to the mattress on the floor and she starts with a rub. I tell her I only want the hh, and she at least 5 times in a row asks if I'm sure. I guess she gives a BBBJ with the full hour, but that didn't change my mind.

She did do some light ass play which was nice. On the flip she ends up sucking on my cock anyway which wasn't bad. She flips into 69 with her pussy right above my face and starts with the HJ. Wasn't long before I came, and she gets a paper towel to clean me up.

We talk for a bit and she mentions that for guys she likes she normally does FS but for $$ No way that was happening ha.

Nice woman, but I won't repeat.With the amount of money these girls make, they could have someone come in to clean. A guy on the Canton board posted he went to meet a girl (her pics looked hot -I was going to call her) , and she took him out to a mattress in a shed. I'm guessing most of these girls spent $$ on their hobby (addiction) , too.

T.

Archie Pitcar
01-09-17, 14:39
I'm confused. The review itself indicated she expects 200 for FS, but the "headline" says 1000. Or am I misreading?

General details.

The Juicy Details.

Nice woman, but I won't repeat.

Dark Lotus
01-09-17, 15:23
I'm confused. The review itself indicated she expects 200 for FS, but the "headline" says 1000. Or am I misreading?In my opinion, she is very picky on what she does and with who. I saw her once, and only the top came off, couldn't get her bottoms off, she said not on the 1st visit. My buddy went, and she was happy to get naked for him, maybe I was to old, not her cup of tea, don't know. So with all the mixed reviews, YMMV. She maybe willing to FS for $$ for the right guy, but if she don't like you, I'm sure the price will go up.

OhioPete
01-09-17, 17:31
In my opinion, she is very picky on what she does and with who. I saw her once, and only the top came off, couldn't get her bottoms off, she said not on the 1st visit. My buddy went, and she was happy to get naked for him, maybe I was to old, not her cup of tea, don't know. So with all the mixed reviews, YMMV. She maybe willing to FS for $$ for the right guy, but if she don't like you, I'm sure the price will go up.Yep, she's just way too much of a pain in the ass especially not knowing what the hell you are going to get when you go see her for the first time. Definitely not worth the hassle. If she is not consistent, you simply have no idea what the hell you are going to get it. Pass.

HungryEye
01-09-17, 18:09
Yep, she's just way too much of a pain in the ass especially not knowing what the hell you are going to get when you go see her for the first time. Definitely not worth the hassle. If she is not consistent, you simply have no idea what the hell you are going to get it. Pass.I learned a long time ago if they are inconsistent with one guy there's a 50/50 chance she will be short with me. Sometimes guys fool themselves thinking they are special, bulletin bulletin Your NOT.

IMHO.

H.

Member #5838
01-09-17, 23:15
In my opinion, she is very picky on what she does and with who. I saw her once, and only the top came off, couldn't get her bottoms off, she said not on the 1st visit. My buddy went, and she was happy to get naked for him, maybe I was to old, not her cup of tea, don't know. So with all the mixed reviews, YMMV. She maybe willing to FS for $$ for the right guy, but if she don't like you, I'm sure the price will go up.I've seen her once and as soon as she let me in she started going on and on about how "hot" I am and as soon as the clothes came she went into the "you know. I WILL to FS but only if I really am attracted to the guy like I am with you, it's $$ and you only get one shot and only in xxx positions, etc. I almost NEVER do this, you are so hot, etc. " Give me a break I see the upsell a mile away. I'm relatively young and in great shape / decent looking but nothing special believe me. For $$ I can make multiple trips to Warren or see someone way hotter and younger a few times.

I wonder if anyone pays what she asks.

Goaloh
01-24-17, 15:12
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/80-incall-lomi-lomi-massage/34176544

This girl uses pics that have the link on the pic. Fake fake fake fake fake. Duh!

Goaloh
01-24-17, 15:14
Anyone see her yet? SHe has moved a couple times. SHe moved further south to massilon. 100 for the half.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-with-sexy-kay-new-incall-location-330-956-2571/34170883

Jauopi
01-25-17, 13:12
I've seen her once and as soon as she let me in she started going on and on about how "hot" I am and as soon as the clothes came she went into the "you know. I WILL to FS but only if I really am attracted to the guy like I am with you, it's $$ and you only get one shot and only in xxx positions, etc. I almost NEVER do this, you are so hot, etc. " Give me a break I see the upsell a mile away. I'm relatively young and in great shape / decent looking but nothing special believe me. For $$ I can make multiple trips to Warren or see someone way hotter and younger a few times.

I wonder if anyone pays what she asks.This that even a thing.

Her prices are sky high I would like to know who else has taken the plunge. I can hardly imagine her being worth it.

Streetwize
01-25-17, 19:52
Anyone see her yet? SHe has moved a couple times. SHe moved further south to massilon. 100 for the half.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-with-sexy-kay-new-incall-location-330-956-2571/34170883Never saw her but there was a report a few years back out of the Canton area she pulled a gun on someone. Not sure of the reason or specifics. Just an FYI.

Goaloh
01-26-17, 08:27
Never saw her but there was a report a few years back out of the Canton area she pulled a gun on someone. Not sure of the reason or specifics. Just an FYI.The only person that I heard pulled a gun on someone was that wack job Katelyn, who works out of Cleveland / Lakewood area.

AubreyAdair
01-29-17, 01:53
aubrey is great and well reviewed. Nuruplayhouse dot com. In cleveland.thanks guys!!

TrumboJoe
01-29-17, 23:07
Went to Marker (Market St.) tonight. Got a good teasing massage with lots of roaming otc and a lot of the massage focused on my ass (no fib but lots of teasing). On the flip got a great HE with top pulled down. Couldn't understand her name. 60 for the hour +40 tip.

MisterPink
01-31-17, 22:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Goaloh
02-01-17, 14:50
Great time. Girl got topless. She got on knees. BBBJCIM. Been there a few times to get to this point. Hot body. Nice face. Nice girl. She is an 8. Pay to play!

Zeus Nari
02-01-17, 16:24
Went to marker street today. 40 + 40 tip. 1/2 hour left happy. I concur with the previous post. It's not warren but it's handy.

HungryEye
02-02-17, 00:29
Great time. Girl got topless. She got on knees. BBBJCIM. Been there a few times to get to this point. Hot body. Nice face. Nice girl. She is an 8. Pay to play!Hey goal, do you have a link?

Thanks.

H.

Member #5330
02-02-17, 03:56
Never saw her but there was a report a few years back out of the Canton area she pulled a gun on someone. Not sure of the reason or specifics. Just an FYI.She and her sister both ran the massage game in Canton for a while. The sister is actually very fit but offered only the HE, not FS. Kay is known to not even deliver HE. Erratic personality and larger than in her pics.

TwoCandy
02-02-17, 11:46
Hey goal, do you have a link?

Thanks.

H.I think he's talking about the one behind Arby's on Graham Rd. I'm surprised they're still there. Lackluster DIY.

Dillon123
02-02-17, 17:03
Great time. Girl got topless. She got on knees. BBBJCIM. Been there a few times to get to this point. Hot body. Nice face. Nice girl. She is an 8. Pay to play!Sounds fun! Where abouts? I normally partake up north. PM if necessary.

Thanks!!

Frisky Frank
02-04-17, 17:45
Went with a friend for the first time a couple evenings ago and we both had completely different experiences. My masseuse gave me a hand without asking for a tip. My buddy's masseuse wouldn't help even with tip offered. He had to DIY. Anyone have any insight on how to have a good time every time? Will they go further than HJ?