PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20

Pinkumia
07-22-23, 22:31
The Tampa, Fl area is the only place that I've been personally that had massage parlors with American women. Warren had one back in the late 90's through the busts called Gemini. I went when they first opened around '97, you got to pick from a lineup & I struck gold got 2 for the price of one because one of the girls needed "training". In the early 2000s I did a lot of traveling to Baltimore & I used to stop outside Breezewood, PA at a place Vista Spa that was all American. As far as NE Ohio, I dont know of any American spas that exist, but Im sure theyre out there.Back in the good old days "Stanleys" on arlington rd had a line up too with all american girls. Man those were the days.

VamphireWknd
07-25-23, 20:39
Had my first visit here, checked out because of this review. Can co-sign it. May have had a different girl, mine did not have DD's, but otherwise same description. I never ask their name. She was a very sweet, and probably the prettiest I've ever seen at an AMP. I pretty much fell in love with her for an hour. She finished me on her tits which was a first for me at one of these establishments so worth mentioning. The language barrier is real and ended up being an issue at the end. She thought I hadn't payed for the hour yet so when we got to tipping there was some confusion. Got resolved but had to use google translate so just be prepared for that. Only real complaint here was just not a fan of the location. Felt like too busy of an area for me.She's definitely cute. Reminds a little of Fifi who use to work at Harmony. My experience went a little further along with her digits to keep in contact.

VamphireWknd
07-25-23, 20:43
Back in the good old days "Stanleys" on arlington rd had a line up too with all american girls. Man those were the days.Stanley was my place before I gravitated outwards to the Asian spas. There was the old Spa 77 on Arlington that had American girls too. Stanley was were I caught my Asian fever by the only Koreanngirl that worked there.

Beam Me Up
07-26-23, 11:12
Had my first visit here, checked out because of this review. Can co-sign it. May have had a different girl, mine did not have DD's, but otherwise same description. I never ask their name. She was a very sweet, and probably the prettiest I've ever seen at an AMP. I pretty much fell in love with her for an hour. She finished me on her tits which was a first for me at one of these establishments so worth mentioning. The language barrier is real and ended up being an issue at the end. She thought I hadn't payed for the hour yet so when we got to tipping there was some confusion. Got resolved but had to use google translate so just be prepared for that. Only real complaint here was just not a fan of the location. Felt like too busy of an area for me.I thought she was offering a BJ at first. But then negotiated a simple HE for 40 tip. At the conclusion, I gave her the 40 and she got her translator out. She said I agreed to 60. I know she could not have misunderstood as we negotiated with me holding 4 fingers up and her holding 6 fingers until she agreed to 4 fingers. The finish was one of the better ones I have had. While she was not a DD cup, she said her name was Anna.

Pinkumia
07-27-23, 08:03
Stanley was my place before I gravitated outwards to the Asian spas. There was the old Spa 77 on Arlington that had American girls too. Stanley was were I caught my Asian fever by the only Koreanngirl that worked there.Ya that was my introductory experience with the massage scene in akron, the owner went by "Shirley", later I was able to do some take out after becoming frequent visitor, they moved into few places but I followed them where ever they went in akron / Tallmadge. Miss those days.

VamphireWknd
07-27-23, 20:40
I thought she was offering a BJ at first. But then negotiated a simple HE for 40 tip. At the conclusion, I gave her the 40 and she got her translator out. She said I agreed to 60. I know she could not have misunderstood as we negotiated with me holding 4 fingers up and her holding 6 fingers until she agreed to 4 fingers. The finish was one of the better ones I have had. While she was not a DD cup, she said her name was Anna.Well I actually got a BJ from her and her digits. She's currently gone now but we've been texting back and forth through google translate.

MePandaMan
07-28-23, 05:54
Well I actually got a BJ from her and her digits. She's currently gone now but we've been texting back and forth through google translate.Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag so to speak. She's a cute girl and I've had the pleasure of visiting her a couple times when I've been in town. She loves to show off her big C's. She has big eraser nips that she likes to have sucked. She likes 69 with FIA. She has a nice meaty ass for Chinese woman. She loves DATY and she'll hold it open while you do it, which is very sexy. She'll soak the sheets. She can take a pounding in every position. I prefer CG so I can view her big boobs. She's a sweetie and it's GFE. I tip her 2 bills for the great service. I never thought to ask for her number, darn it. Don't wear her out before I get a chance to visit again.

Akronnative
07-28-23, 11:55
There a place in south Akron doesn't post except on Craigslist occasionally, the owner Asian decent massage maybe a hand shake on a good day. She's tried to instill some diversification with first a lame AA girl and recently a white girl no sure of origin not very pretty but a body to die for very fun and adventurous 120 including tip. Apparently she's got cold feet on the neighborhood and gone, so unfortunately apparently closed.Where is this place? Can't find it listed anywhere.

Beam Me Up
07-28-23, 14:07
Ivy.

Stopped by today and saw Joy. She did not ask for a tip, but I rewarded her with 50 for a great HE. As I was leaving a new girl was on the couch up front. It is going to be tougher to get into Ivy now that the cat is out of the bag!

NorthCostGuy
08-08-23, 14:42
Had a lovely time with Anna this morning. Yes, the pictures are real and she is sexy as hell. She has an hour glass figure that would hold about three hours worth of sand and I enjoyed every bit.

$125 for the hour and another $100 got her completely nude. My hands were everywhere and so were hers. The mouth is not on the menu, at least not yet, but I am cautiously optimistic.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1688962691631616013

Met Kyla when I was leaving. No experience with her but is far prettier than her pictures suggest.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/black_caribbean/ultra-petite-but-sweet-massage/377635071468

FunLuvNgyy
08-08-23, 19:41
Stopped by yesterday and saw Joy. Petite good looking, not young nor old, can't estimate better than that. She did not negotiate but gave very nice HJ, tits out with great nips to play with. Tipped 60.

Searcher55
08-09-23, 07:09
When I posted I shacked up with Dancer Jamie from LA Akron dancer! At her home last month idiots ruined it for me texting her, then she got pissed off at me for posting about her go figure all it takes is one bad apple to ruin it all!

Ivy.

Stopped by today and saw Joy. She did not ask for a tip, but I rewarded her with 50 for a great HE. As I was leaving a new girl was on the couch up front. It is going to be tougher to get into Ivy now that the cat is out of the bag!

DirtMerchant
08-10-23, 08:56
Visited Pearl for the first time last week. Met Jenny. Too much make up, nice big titties. . 6/1. 4 (though she gave me side eye when she picked up and counted the 1. 4 she did not actually complain and services were rendered).

The place was clean and comfortable but I'm not a fan of walls that don't go to the ceiling and the parking lot for this place is small, cramped and only one egress. Though the service was fine, not sure if I would go back.

VamphireWknd
08-10-23, 11:05
When I posted I shacked up with Dancer Jamie from LA Akron dancer! At her home last month idiots ruined it for me texting her, then she got pissed off at me for posting about her go figure all it takes is one bad apple to ruin it all!Actually it took you posting that not just the others. Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut if you have a very good thing going. Other than that, if they want help then post as UTR without giving their name unless they don't mind.

Txshotz
08-10-23, 15:33
Had a lovely time with Anna this morning. Yes, the pictures are real and she is sexy as hell. She has an hour glass figure that would hold about three hours worth of sand and I enjoyed every bit.

$125 for the hour and another $100 got her completely nude. My hands were everywhere and so were hers. The mouth is not on the menu, at least not yet, but I am cautiously optimistic.

Met Kyla when I was leaving. No experience with her but is far prettier than her pictures suggest.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/black_caribbean/ultra-petite-but-sweet-massage/377635071468Where is that at?

MachinistGuy13
08-11-23, 08:39
Layla from touch of Thai is working out of her home. I'm trying to get lotus and Giselle number. Layla's number is 702xxxx426 not sure if she is taking new clients.Can you message me Layla's contact number please?

Thanks in advance.

NorthCostGuy
08-11-23, 08:52
Where is that at?https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/exotic/anna-massage-tech/151418735318

TopFlight100
08-11-23, 11:40

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/black_caribbean/ultra-petite-but-sweet-massage/377635071468When you got your massage did you leave with a HE?

Searcher55
08-12-23, 11:30
So, you can PM me if you know the rea; 411 on this place? https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/asian/-330-333-8828-alfa-foot-spa--s/107728758040.

I have a feeling it's all old hags?

JohnnyRivers
08-12-23, 15:36
Can you message me Layla's contact number please?

Thanks in advance.Would love to find Lotus.

NorthCostGuy
08-14-23, 08:02
When you got your massage did you leave with a HE?I was happy and her hands were messy.

DirtMerchant
08-14-23, 10:43
Visit Sun Spa on Curtis in CFalls the other day and saw Lulu. Cute, small, and rock hard MMs.

65 HF, 1. 3 tip. She scoffed at the 1. 3 and said 2 and I said I'll just go. 1. 3 was suddenly fine.

Not going in to too much detail here but it was a good session.

This place might be in one of the worst locations I have ever seen. It is literally across the street from residential homes. Due to this, likely not to return.

PM me if you want more details.

AndyY
08-14-23, 15:07
Visited the Green Spa in Wooster the other day. Only one girl in the place, skinny 30's with thick glasses, looked like a Chinese Velma cosplayer, said her name was Ada. Allowed some OTC roaming. Time was interrupted multiple times by her answering cell calls and attending another walk in. Lots of teasing then after the flip an attempt to say it was self serve. Negotiated HE for another 40, which was uninspired and mechanical. Won't repeat.

TopFlight100
08-14-23, 15:08
I was happy and her hands were messy.I don't know how you guys do it. Every time I visit her she doesn't offer anything extra.

Jimmy 5
08-15-23, 09:14
Visited the Green Spa in Wooster the other day. Only one girl in the place, skinny 30's with thick glasses, looked like a Chinese Velma cosplayer, said her name was Ada. Allowed some OTC roaming. Time was interrupted multiple times by her answering cell calls and attending another walk in. Lots of teasing then after the flip an attempt to say it was self serve. Negotiated HE for another 40, which was uninspired and mechanical. Won't repeat.I stopped there a month ago and it was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. Wasted gas money and time. Wanted $250.00 for FS plus what I paid to get in. Got a lame HJ for $40.00. All the while I was there constant phone interruptions and there was only the one girl there. Would recommend that no one ever waste there time or money on this place!

Jimmy:

NorthCostGuy
08-15-23, 09:40
I don't know how you guys do it. Every time I visit her she doesn't offer anything extra.I believe Austin Powers called it "his mojo. ".

Archie Pitcar
08-15-23, 13:06
Anyone here have any experience with this frequent STG poster? Her ads say "no full service", which is why I ask here in the massage section.

ServiceMan5559
08-15-23, 13:53
Anyone here have any experience with this frequent STG poster? Her ads say "no full service", which is why I ask here in the massage section.Yes, FS is available. Had a dream a couple weeks ago with her. Overall good experience. In call was at an apartment in Northeast Canton. Very talkative and when we got down to business, she had a Michael J Fox friend in her back door. It felt amazing. I would definitely repeat!

Pinkumia
08-15-23, 15:31
My therapist needs some more clients who does out calls only, excellent full hour session for $90. Good looking lady. PM me if interested. Akron area.

Tp1022
08-15-23, 20:00
My therapist needs some more clients who does out calls only, excellent full hour session for $90. Good looking lady. PM me if interested. Akron area.Pink is right. The girl's name is Brittany. She's very sexy, tan from head to toe, great, great ass. Full service is available with BBBJ, covered FS, anal for an up charge. Her profile is on Seeking under Bella Mia, in Canton. You can also pm me for her number.

SR7D1
08-16-23, 07:07
Pink is right. The girl's name is Brittany. She's very sexy, tan from head to toe, great, great ass. Full service is available with BBBJ, covered FS, anal for an up charge. Her profile is on Seeking under Bella Mia, in Canton. You can also pm me for her number.I'm on Seeking, can you shoot me her link? PM is fine if you prefer. Thanks!

GreekGod19
08-16-23, 07:43
Yes, FS is available. Had a dream a couple weeks ago with her. Overall good experience. In call was at an apartment in Northeast Canton. Very talkative and when we got down to business, she had a Michael J Fox friend in her back door. It felt amazing. I would definitely repeat!I had the exact same with her in the Spring. Talk a while and then the toys and fun happens. She is up for anything and everything.

Rusty Trombone
08-16-23, 07:57
Pink is right. The girl's name is Brittany. She's very sexy, tan from head to toe, great, great ass. Full service is available with BBBJ, covered FS, anal for an up charge. Her profile is on Seeking under Bella Mia, in Canton. You can also pm me for her number.I used to have Seeking but got tired of paying for it. Can you shoot me her number?

LowRider69
08-16-23, 12:17
Anyone here have any experience with this frequent STG poster? Her ads say "no full service", which is why I ask here in the massage section.She recently got into a relationship that turned into an engagement. Happened about the time her ads started saying no FS. Don't know if she is currently doing FS, or if she is still engaged. Some girls lie and cheat, some don't. Some think HJ's and BJ's are not cheating and some don't. An update of her menu would be appreciated.

CjmcMilla
08-16-23, 18:02
Real or sting.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/asian/new-asian-girls-330-248-4602-2/107815334886

CjmcMilla
08-16-23, 18:32
Real or sting.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/asian/new-asian-girls-330-248-4602-2/107815334886

Torchkit
08-16-23, 18:46
Real or sting.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/asian/new-asian-girls-330-248-4602-2/107815334886Probably just a scam. The address they text is the Red Roof Inn. If they are real, its likely actual human trafficking.

SR7D1
08-16-23, 19:20
My therapist needs some more clients who does out calls only, excellent full hour session for $90. Good looking lady. PM me if interested. Akron area.Pics? Link?

Tp1022
08-16-23, 19:37
Pics? Link?You're on Seeking. It's Bella Mia in North Canton.

KevinMike
I forgot her name there was a thin girl who had hair to her navel and she was working to buy a laundromat.

I loved that place. I think I went to 3 or 4 places on ARLINGTON. Her hair went up from her slit to her navel.

Bikjik69
Pics? Link?A couple days ago I asked about her in the Canton SB section and there's a link. I have never seen her but she has been around for years. From her socials non stop tanning hasn't been kind and those pics on SA must be old.

CjmcMilla
08-16-23, 20:18
I had the exact same with her in the Spring. Talk a while and then the toys and fun happens. She is up for anything and everything.She told me absolutely no FS but I'd have to be real thirsty to eat her pussy.

SR7D1
08-17-23, 06:01
My therapist needs some more clients who does out calls only, excellent full hour session for $90. Good looking lady. PM me if interested. Akron area.https://members.seeking.com/member/9b41a2e7-a5fa-4c3b-bc49-5a8cdc783b0d

Here is her link. So another member said her pics are old. Does that square with you too?

Pinkumia
08-17-23, 08:38
https://members.seeking.com/member/9b41a2e7-a5fa-4c3b-bc49-5a8cdc783b0d

Here is her link. So another member said her pics are old. Does that square with you too?I think pics are close enough, I really liked her massage skill like I mentioned, bubbly personality, seems like down on her luck with small business venture since covid.

Pinkumia
08-17-23, 14:36
I forgot her name there was a thin girl who had hair to her navel and she was working to buy a laundromat.

I loved that place. I think I went to 3 or 4 places on ARLINGTON. Her hair went up from her slit to her navel.I think last place they moved was on Britain Rd where Touch of Thai place now. I have been to all the locations too. Good times.

Galaxy Smith
08-17-23, 22:40
Many thanks to Pinkumia and Tp1022 for Brittany's number. She's my new ATF by far. She's looking for more massage clients, and as a plus, she can actually give an amazing massage. Not a clock watcher by any stretch, she really seemed to enjoy our time together. She has a great, sexy body, and that ass is all they say it is. I will be repeating soon and often.

Galaxy Smith
08-18-23, 08:22
I can't speak for the other gentlemen who've posted that they have her number, but I'm only giving Brittany's number to senior members. Her Seeking profile is already available here, so a little effort can put newbies in touch with her.

Also, put a little effort into just following the board. One of the many people who messaged me so far asked if there was a happy ending to my massage. Read the posts, and I think you'll find that question adequately answered.

Tp1022
08-18-23, 19:22
The private message function on this site is absolute trash. Rant over. Lmk if you didn't get Brittany's number. I responded, but looks like they didn't go thru.

FireGomer40
08-18-23, 20:54
The private message function on this site is absolute trash. Rant over. Lmk if you didn't get Brittany's number. I responded, but looks like they didn't go thru.Unfortunately I did not.

TooManyLadies8
08-19-23, 02:36
Pearl.

Apple is there, possibly from Lotus? Bolt-ons, which I normally hate, but you can barely tell. Wonderful shape to them, especially the side boob. Good massage for a half hour, slight teasing, but nothing special. Second half hour of the appointment, open menu, but rushed. Stick to your guns at 150 or lower. They won't let that walk out the door. Other girl is tall for an Asian, seemed maybe mixed, not as pretty, but looked interesting with a large rack. They said new girl next week. Reading here seems it's always a rush job?

How's IVY for full services? Seems Anna is gone, which reading here seems a shame. Is Joy game?, or others there?

Reading the NY boards man they're sometimes not paying more and are getting girls that are actually into it, not rushing, totally sensual, etc. We seem completely devoid of that here other than getting a random good luck of the draw. I can't afford to keep trying just to hope, when I go I like a sure thing.

Galaxy Smith
08-19-23, 10:44
Brittany asked me to let everyone know she has a massage opening at 4 or 5 today. Let me know if you need digits. She says she's ok with regular members.

Wet440
08-19-23, 12:27
I can't speak for the other gentlemen who've posted that they have her number, but I'm only giving Brittany's number to senior members. Her Seeking profile is already available here, so a little effort can put newbies in touch with her.

Also, put a little effort into just following the board. One of the many people who messaged me so far asked if there was a happy ending to my massage. Read the posts, and I think you'll find that question adequately answered.Is she full service? She looks pretty.

Galaxy Smith
08-19-23, 12:31
Is she full service? She looks pretty.Review posts from the last few days.

MrNiceGuy3
08-19-23, 16:03
Brittany asked me to let everyone know she has a massage opening at 4 or 5 today. Let me know if you need digits. She says she's ok with regular members.Could you please PM me her number?

CjmcMilla
08-19-23, 17:50
Review posts from the last few days.Considering most of the flakes that consume STG ads with filtered pics ridiculous donations and time restraints Brittany is the real deal, some try to insinuate she's not as advertised, well she's sweet, perfectly manicured, nice ass is always a plus but a perfect tight little kitty helps. She'll work with you on time, location, donations and will make damn sure you enjoyed. Definitely my new atf.

Kinot
08-19-23, 21:17
Another member suggested I post my experience with Brittany. Unfortunately it hasn't been all positive experiences for everyone. After texting back and forth a while, we ended up calling each other to finalize everything. I thought we hit it off pretty well over the phone and was looking forward to her visit to my place. It took some planning and coordination on my end to get things to work out, but eventually I got it figured out. There was constant communication up to 20 minutes before our scheduled meet time, and then silence. She completely ghosted me mere minutes from our scheduled meet time. While I don't suggest everyone avoid her, I will say she does not respect everyones time equally and you may end up getting ghosted like I did, so you should incorporate that into your plans. I typically have one day a week I can meet up with someone and Brittany unfortunately wasted not just my day, but my entire week since it was too late in the day to hook up with anyone else. I even tried reaching out to her afterwards to say "hey, stuff happens, I get that. Lets try again. " Nothing. Crickets. Very, very disappointed in her and her lack of respect for my time and effort.

Good luck guys.

XmasBeagle
08-19-23, 23:11
Another member suggested I post my experience with Brittany. Unfortunately it hasn't been all positive experiences for everyone. After texting back and forth a while, we ended up calling each other to finalize everything. I thought we hit it off pretty well over the phone and was looking forward to her visit to my place. It took some planning and coordination on my end to get things to work out, but eventually I got it figured out. There was constant communication up to 20 minutes before our scheduled meet time, and then silence. She completely ghosted me mere minutes from our scheduled meet time. While I don't suggest everyone avoid her, I will say she does not respect everyones time equally and you may end up getting ghosted like I did, so you should incorporate that into your plans. I typically have one day a week I can meet up with someone and Brittany unfortunately wasted not just my day, but my entire week since it was too late in the day to hook up with anyone else. I even tried reaching out to her afterwards to say "hey, stuff happens, I get that. Lets try again. " Nothing. Crickets. Very, very disappointed in her and her lack of respect for my time and effort.

Good luck guys.Dude, I think she bailed on you for me. Yesterday, right?

She called me and said, "I'm on my way to (location), but he doesn't feel right, let me come to you. ".

We talked for almost 40 minutes, while she was driving to me. Hung up so I could shower, and she never showed. And ignored my texts after.

She was kind of all over the place on the phone. Coherent, but talking like she was on coke. Body looks good, though it will be leather in 15 years with that heavy tanning. Complete butter face. Find her facebook. What she sends you is pretty flattering.

Is she well above STG? Sure. Should she be peoples' ATF? I don't know about that.

Searcher55
08-20-23, 07:14
So, someone PM about here? If its a YMMV?

So, you can PM me if you know the rea; 411 on this place? https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/asian/-330-333-8828-alfa-foot-spa--s/107728758040.

I have a feeling it's all old hags?

Kinot
08-20-23, 11:08
Dude, I think she bailed on you for me. Yesterday, right?

She called me and said, "I'm on my way to (location), but he doesn't feel right, let me come to you. ".

We talked for almost 40 minutes, while she was driving to me. Hung up so I could shower, and she never showed. And ignored my texts after.

She was kind of all over the place on the phone. Coherent, but talking like she was on coke. Body looks good, though it will be leather in 15 years with that heavy tanning. Complete butter face. Find her facebook. What she sends you is pretty flattering.

Is she well above STG? Sure. Should she be peoples' ATF? I don't know about that.Yeah, Friday. Mid afternoon. I like how she told you that I "don't feel right" - I'm a senior member here and have provided dozens of reviews for what must be closing in on a decade now. LOL her sense of character is way off. And yes she was definitely a chatterbox but I didn't hold that against her, but I get what you're referring to.

Also, she is on these boards and will send threatening text messages if you speak poorly of her. I had to block her.

And to Brittany directly. I talked to the admin of these boards and he will not allow removal of the negative reviews. You have to allow the bad with the good. Next time don't bite the hand that feeds.

CjmcMilla
08-20-23, 19:08
I don't like to post multiples on providers sounds like white knighting, I don't period unless you bring what you advertise I saw her again today full visit and it was amazing menu was open, extremely tight, clean and willing, maybe visit Greece or threesome, just be open committed to the time and tip accordingly.

Chipper109
08-21-23, 10:14
Has anyone been to Pearl recently? I was there a couple times in July, then a couple weeks ago I went on a Sunday around noon & there was a crew there in the parking lot people were hanging outside Pearl's door which was open. Maybe they were doing some remodeling? There was a truck with some boards and stuff in the bed. Just curious.

Rusty Trombone
08-21-23, 10:48
Has anyone been to Pearl recently? I was there a couple times in July, then a couple weeks ago I went on a Sunday around noon & there was a crew there in the parking lot people were hanging outside Pearl's door which was open. Maybe they were doing some remodeling? There was a truck with some boards and stuff in the bed. Just curious.I just went there on Thursday evening. Overall it was a decent massage. I only did a half hour. I will say, I miss the old days of reasonable tips. They want $100 for nude handy. Insane. That being said, I think the days of reasonable rates are gone. It it what it is now I guess.

DirtMerchant
08-21-23, 11:37
I just went there on Thursday evening. Overall it was a decent massage. I only did a half hour. I will say, I miss the old days of reasonable tips. They want $100 for nude handy. Insane. That being said, I think the days of reasonable rates are gone. It it what it is now I guess.Give them your tip amount for what you want and if they don't like it, walk. Take your money elsewhere. They'll get the hint after a while. Blue Spa out in Lorain started originally asking for 2. (LOL) for FS. When you tell them you only have 1.2 or 1.3 and they say no that's only enough for CBJ and you get up to leave, their tune changes really quick. See my review for Pearl from last week, same exact scenario. Just like a car dealer, be willing to walk.

Galaxy Smith
08-21-23, 17:52
Brittany has a time slot for a massage open 7:30 ish.

XmasBeagle
08-21-23, 22:46
Brittany has a time slot for a massage open 7:30 ish.Well that's the hottest thing I've seen in a while.

FireGomer40
08-22-23, 05:53
Brittany has a time slot for a massage open 7:30 ish.I'd love to book with her but don't have her number.

Walter818
08-22-23, 10:09
Is this Brittany girl outcall only??

Yeeter9
08-22-23, 13:31
No disrespect, just an honest opinion. I don't know about this one boys. Seems like she's been playing games with a few of us. I spoke with her on the phone yesterday for a good 20 minutes and while she was "upset" I couldn't go see her right at the moment I asked if I could schedule an appointment for today (8/22) and she was cool with it. She wanted me to post a positive review on the board without even seeing her first. That's not going to happen, she won't return any calls or texts. I'm just glad I didn't get to her place then get ghosted.

Yeeter9.

JohnF74
08-22-23, 17:22
New member here. I been following for awhile now. Is it possible if I can have Brittanys info or go through a senior member thanks.

BHouston
08-22-23, 23:02
I was lucky enough to get to see Brittany tonight. Reminds me a lot of violet the larue if you remember her. Very sweet and real girl. Great attitude and just seems to be an all around good person. I have her "business number" we will call it. She gave me permission to hand it out to senior members only. Be patient with me on the response I do have a very busy life but I will get back to you guys asap.

JohnF74
08-23-23, 18:17
Regular member here, would love Brittany's info if possible.

Galaxy Smith
08-23-23, 21:27
Brittany had to get a new number.

Galaxy Smith
08-24-23, 18:14
She said to let you know.

JohnF74
08-24-23, 21:42
She said to let you know.I'm trying to schedule a appointment. If possible. Can you dm her #. Thanks in advance.

JohnF74
08-25-23, 11:42
I'm trying to schedule a appointment. If possible. Can you dm her #. Thanks in advance.I sent a txt. Didn't get a response by my # is ending in 0848. That I txtd from.

AkronSmackron
08-25-23, 12:05
Brittany has asked me to post a "review" despite the fact I haven't met her yet. She gave me these pics to upload.

I have talked to her on the phone a few times now, going on two hours total. Just waiting for my availability to open up.

She talks fast and is kind of all over the place. And likes to randomly hang up on you, but aside from that, she sounds like a sweet girl. She talked at length how good her blowjobs are.

Hope I get to find out this weekend.

JHolden889
08-25-23, 14:40
She said to let you know.Can I get some contact info. Would love to set up with her.

JHolden889
08-25-23, 14:46
Anyone gave apple or Amy at pearl? Who's the better provider?

JohnF74
08-25-23, 16:44
Brittany has asked me to post a "review" despite the fact I haven't met her yet. She gave me these pics to upload.

I have talked to her on the phone a few times now, going on two hours total. Just waiting for my availability to open up.

She talks fast and is kind of all over the place. And likes to randomly hang up on you, but aside from that, she sounds like a sweet girl. She talked at length how good her blowjobs are.

Hope I get to find out this weekend.Just got ghosted.

AkronSmackron
08-26-23, 00:44
I finally met Brittany tonight.

I can see why she is some guys' ATF. She has to be the best thing in the Akron / Canton area right now. Someone else said that she reminds him of Violet La Rue or whatever her name was, and that's pretty accurate. Same good personality, but Brittany is more attractive, with a better menu.

You scoundrels need to learn how to talk to women. We went through her phone. She had over 270 unread messages. And what we looked at were cringe and embarrassing.

Quit asking for relationships. Quit bringing her cards (though she liked the flowers, it was a bit much). Quit simping. Don't show up drunk and groom yourselves.

Anyhow, she's a very sweet girl with an excellent body and phenomenal ass. Her pussy is likewise excellent and everything was odor free.

She also knows how to massage, like for real. I thought we were done when I was done, but apparently there was a whole second act. We then spoke at length how she could easily be a replacement for the Warren spas. She has the same make-you-feel-like-a-king GFE, a nice massage and a nice release.

Chipper109
08-26-23, 06:48
Anyone gave apple or Amy at pearl? Who's the better provider?I've seen Jenny & Apple together, Jenny is a notch above. I've seen Jenny 4 times in the last couple months & the visits keep getting better. I think once these girls get to know you, they are willing to do more. I saw her yesterday & the experience was similar to Tiger / Sunny in Warren.

PipeFighter94
08-26-23, 08:01
I've seen Jenny & Apple together, Jenny is a notch above. I've seen Jenny 4 times in the last couple months & the visits keep getting better. I think once these girls get to know you, they are willing to do more. I saw her yesterday & the experience was similar to Tiger / Sunny in Warren.What is the price they are charging you for this experience?

OhioSpringer
08-26-23, 14:41
Has anyone been there? They advertise on STG but the place looks legit. - - https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/asian/-330-333-8828-alfa-foot-spa--s/116400939801.

CjmcMilla
08-26-23, 23:11
I finally met Brittany tonight.

I can see why she is some guys' ATF. She has to be the best thing in the Akron / Canton area right now. Someone else said that she reminds him of Violet La Rue or whatever her name was, and that's pretty accurate. Same good personality, but Brittany is more attractive, with a better menu.

You scoundrels need to learn how to talk to women. We went through her phone. She had over 270 unread messages. And what we looked at were cringe and embarrassing.

Quit asking for relationships. Quit bringing her cards (though she liked the flowers, it was a bit much). Quit simping. Don't show up drunk and groom yourselves.

Anyhow, she's a very sweet girl with an excellent body and phenomenal ass. Her pussy is likewise excellent and everything was odor free.

She also knows how to massage, like for real. I thought we were done when I was done, but apparently there was a whole second act. We then spoke at length how she could easily be a replacement for the Warren spas. She has the same make-you-feel-like-a-king GFE, a nice massage and a nice release.Sorry, I've seen her once, CarPlay so limits in place. She was sweet but kept wanting extra reviews prior to meets. It obvious this one is written with direction, just marketing I expect. Not cheap and will squeeze every extra she can out of you. For a straight Qv fuck with Daty for a buck 20 work it. She's a 6-7 Ohio face a 4 California.

AkronSmackron
08-27-23, 00:02
Sorry, I've seen her once, CarPlay so limits in place. She was sweet but kept wanting extra reviews prior to meets. It obvious this one is written with direction, just marketing I expect. Not cheap and will squeeze every extra she can out of you. For a straight Qv fuck with Daty for a buck 20 work it. She's a 6-7 Ohio face a 4 California.Shrug. She's not perfect, but everything I wrote (and the content I shot) are my own and is accurate. I told someone else in PM earlier today that I can see why she's an ATF for some. She's not my ATF, but she's in the top 3. And she definitely is for the Canton area.

I've had hotter, but not around here and not with nearly as wide of a menu.

She asked for $50 more while I was otw and I said maybe. Then I gave it to her, unprompted, because she went way, way above and beyond. Let's just say I got everything I wanted, and then some. No haggling, no upcharging, no wanting the money first.

I don't care who sees her and who doesn't. The less activity she has, the more time she has for me.

And, despite the newness of this account, I've been mongering, and visiting this board, for over a decade.

AkronSmackron
08-27-23, 00:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Brittany don't do this again.

A2

Chipper109
08-27-23, 07:52
Sorry, I've seen her once, CarPlay so limits in place. She was sweet but kept wanting extra reviews prior to meets. It obvious this one is written with direction, just marketing I expect. Not cheap and will squeeze every extra she can out of you. For a straight Qv fuck with Daty for a buck 20 work it. She's a 6-7 Ohio face a 4 California.After talking on the phone with her for a bit, I got annoyed with all the questions she asked me & decided it wouldn't be worth it. Her rates were another reason.

KingOfBooty
08-27-23, 08:53
So who is going to be the first to share a video of Brittany in action?

Udon42
08-27-23, 10:36
After talking on the phone with her for a bit, I got annoyed with all the questions she asked me & decided it wouldn't be worth it. Her rates were another reason.Met her the other day, too chatty and annoying. Heard massage was great but not true, it was pitiful. Rate 150 no FS. Said get a booking is pretty prestigious. She is way overrated YMMV.

Beam Me Up
08-27-23, 20:38
Where are you guys taking Brittany? Is there a notel near her place to take her? I have a tough time with outcall. I don't want to bring anyone to my home. So with that said, where can I take her for a rendezvous?

WtfRyou
08-27-23, 21:35
Met her the other day, too chatty and annoying. Heard massage was great but not true, it was pitiful. Rate 150 no FS. Said get a booking is pretty prestigious. She is way overrated YMMV.Same here. She is like a 5 year old who ate too much candy. Very short attention span and a motor mouth.

If you know her real name, which isn't too hard to figure out, you can look up her rap sheet in Stark county.

DustinLee
08-28-23, 07:37
Been wondering what she's all about. I'm going to try and find out soon. Anyone else experienced with her? Looks like fun but "out" only.

https://skipthegames.com/img/017/MjA4MzMzN2FkMzZjMjRiOTBhMGEyYWVjNDhjYWQxMzZhNjEzNGVh.jpg

Sorry can’t get the link to copy properly ……

Long Lean
08-28-23, 09:47
Been wondering what she's all about. I'm going to try and find out soon. Anyone else experienced with her? Looks like fun but "out" only.

https://skipthegames.com/img/017/MjA4MzMzN2FkMzZjMjRiOTBhMGEyYWVjNDhjYWQxMzZhNjEzNGVh.jpg

Sorry cant get the link to copy properly Try this link:

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/persian/i-will-give-you-a-massage-that/782725373901

DustinLee
08-28-23, 17:34
Try this link:

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/persian/i-will-give-you-a-massage-that/782725373901Yes, that's what I was trying to copy and paste. Tried to get a hold of her today no response. Anybody have any experience with this one? I'm going to TOFTT and get back with a report. Any information I could have an advance would be helpful! Thanks again for the link brother!

JHolden889
08-29-23, 13:56
I've seen Jenny & Apple together, Jenny is a notch above. I've seen Jenny 4 times in the last couple months & the visits keep getting better. I think once these girls get to know you, they are willing to do more. I saw her yesterday & the experience was similar to Tiger / Sunny in Warren.I'll have to look up Jenny then. I've had apple twice and she's good but I need new LOL.

RdsRay
08-29-23, 15:25
Anyone know if Lakeside is back open?

Thanks.

ScienceFair
08-29-23, 21:28
Has anyone been there? They advertise on STG but the place looks legit. - - https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/asian/-330-333-8828-alfa-foot-spa--s/116400939801.I've tried to go twice. First time didn't call ahead, said they were too busy so I left.

Second time texted, set up a noon appointment and they took me back to a lounge chair in a big room with 8 chairs in it, and said I booked a foot massage. I said no, I wanted a table massage, and they said they were too busy.

I'm giving up. Don't know if it is legit or not, but also in the front room you can see that there are two kids there playing with toys and tablets. Legit or not, not for me.

Akron2023
08-30-23, 02:41
Has anyone been there? They advertise on STG but the place looks legit. - - https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/asian/-330-333-8828-alfa-foot-spa--s/116400939801.Tried it recently. Nice clean place. Goof massage. No hint whatsoever that extras might be available. Told to leave underwear on, massage under sheet the whole time. Everything done on back with no flip.

I'd go again if I wanted a straight massage. Too bad they mislead with the stg advertising.

Dark Lotus
09-01-23, 19:00
Tried it recently. Nice clean place. Goof massage. No hint whatsoever that extras might be available. Told to leave underwear on, massage under sheet the whole time. Everything done on back with no flip.

I'd go again if I wanted a straight massage. Too bad they mislead with the stg advertising.On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the looks of the masseuse? An hour for 50 bucks is not bad, I wonder if she would just run her nails over my back, I could go for an hour of that. Even if I don't get a HE, I think I still might go.

Searcher55
09-01-23, 19:53
Sounds like a Rip off place Just stop going here gents!

Tried it recently. Nice clean place. Goof massage. No hint whatsoever that extras might be available. Told to leave underwear on, massage under sheet the whole time. Everything done on back with no flip.

I'd go again if I wanted a straight massage. Too bad they mislead with the stg advertising.

Galaxy Smith
09-01-23, 20:12
Brittany tells me she has incall availability tonight in North Canton.

CjmcMilla
09-02-23, 07:45
Brittany tells me she has incall availability tonight in North Canton.Since you've apparently become her official mouthpiece and for some reason can't speak for herself, try a bit of description of the potential visit and experience, donations and better pics. I generally don't go to a movie without reading a complete review or watching a trailer, just time and location don't cut it.

MLBeach18
09-02-23, 09:22
Brittany tells me she has incall availability tonight in North Canton.I had the opportunity to meet her the other day! I met at motel in canton! She is really a hot girl! Booty for days!! She is fun to fuck. Likes all the positions and is eager to please!

The bad is that she is chatty and she hit me up that same evening a few hours later already to meet again and the next few days randomly to see her and help her out with phone shut off and all the problems that typically come up. Haha. I will see her again but I will keep using a text app and see how things go!

I would definitely recommend! Just would be hesitant to give too much information. Which goes for most people in this game honestly! She is the best one I have seen in a few years.

VamphireWknd
09-02-23, 10:38
I had the opportunity to meet her the other day! I met at motel in canton! She is really a hot girl! Booty for days!! She is fun to fuck. Likes all the positions and is eager to please!

The bad is that she is chatty and she hit me up that same evening a few hours later already to meet again and the next few days randomly to see her and help her out with phone shut off and all the problems that typically come up. Haha. I will see her again but I will keep using a text app and see how things go!

I would definitely recommend! Just would be hesitant to give too much information. Which goes for most people in this game honestly! She is the best one I have seen in a few years.What did she charge for hr?

Udon42
09-02-23, 14:53
What did she charge for hr?I was charged 150.

RoneeRiceM
09-02-23, 17:11
What did she charge for hr?There was another one that did same thing all the time. Out of bkue texts about phone, bills, and random needs. I am on the fence.

VamphireWknd
09-02-23, 20:12
I was charged 150.I figured some of you got it lower than what she was wanting last night which was $300. Thankfully it was late enough for me to decline.

Bikerman
09-03-23, 10:37
Has anyone been to Pearl lately that can elaborate on the masseuses that are working I thought it was Apple and Jenny apparently now there is a Wendy and or Jenny or could be Yoko the mama told me like three different names was just curious on looks and talent you could PM me if you want thanks.

Ceasar160
09-03-23, 17:28
Was just stopping to make a report.

I made my way down to Pearl yesterday. Was greeted by Jenny. Had to wait in a room for 5 minutes or so. Was worth the wait. She's got a nice curvy body, with great natural tits! Went through the usual opening motions, light rub, climbed around on me rubbing. Then the flip, asked if I wanted everything. Of course I do! Money is already on the table. She asked for more of course, but I said no. Did I mention that she had great tits! I may have to find another reason to visit Akron soon. 50/150.

Has anyone been to Pearl lately that can elaborate on the masseuses that are working I thought it was Apple and Jenny apparently now there is a Wendy and or Jenny or could be Yoko the mama told me like three different names was just curious on looks and talent you could PM me if you want thanks.

Bikerman
09-04-23, 17:34
Thanks for the review of Jenny I think I had seen her a month or so. Ago. I believe she comes and goes large natural chest older though I'm curious about the other one that is there Wendy have seen no reports on her or no info she must be completely new apparently apple is gone let me know if anybody has seen Wendy or got a peek at her thanks.

Brku209
09-05-23, 20:07
Its my first post, so be gentle.

Wanted to check Rainbow Spa in Tallmadge out since it had no reviews on RubMaps. I went at approx. 5:30 pm Tues, Kelly was her name and she seemed to be only one working, and I was the only client at that time (which is fine by me) Kelly was very attractive, not 100% sure how old (I'd guess late 20's), but definitely not old like some other providers (not that there's anything wrong w that) She had a nice tight body and was wearing leggings. She was very friendly (seems like she wouldn't mind talking the whole time, but I'm not much of a talker so we didn't talk much).

I paid $60 for the HR massage. I greatly enjoyed the massage. She really digs in with her elbows and heels of her palms and gets every part of your body (which is great for me) but if you don't like a rough firm massage then you might not enjoy it. (although she would probably go gentle if you asked her to, she seemed pretty accommodating).

After the flip I pay another 60 for HE (I asked if we can do FS for 100 but she quickly shot that down which I was expecting but I had to ask) She gets to work (no complaints on her technique, and she talks dirty to you which is a nice touch) she lifted her top and let me play with her breasts (nice natural B), and for another $20 I could FTP (shaved clean, and scent free).

So anyway $140 will get you a good massage (imo), HE with some 3rd base play, and a complimentary bottle of water.) but you could easily get out of there happy and only spend $100.

I will definitely be returning. P.S. This is my same review I left on RubMaps.

Dixon Cider
09-05-23, 22:26

Wanted to check Rainbow Spa in Tallmadge out since it had no reviews on RubMaps. I went at approx. 5:30 pm Tues, Kelly was her name and she seemed to be only one working, and I was the only client at that time (which is fine by me) Kelly was very attractive, not 100% sure how old (I'd guess late 20's), but definitely not old like some other providers (not that there's anything wrong w that) She had a nice tight body and was wearing leggings. She was very friendly (seems like she wouldn't mind talking the whole time, but I'm not much of a talker so we didn't talk much).

I paid $60 for the HR massage. I greatly enjoyed the massage. She really digs in with her elbows and heels of her palms and gets every part of your body (which is great for me) but if you don't like a rough firm massage then you might not enjoy it. (although she would probably go gentle if you asked her to, she seemed pretty accommodating).

After the flip I pay another 60 for HE (I asked if we can do FS for 100 but she quickly shot that down which I was expecting but I had to ask) She gets to work (no complaints on her technique, and she talks dirty to you which is a nice touch) she lifted her top and let me play with her breasts (nice natural B), and for another $20 I could FTP (shaved clean, and scent free).

So anyway $140 will get you a good massage (imo), HE with some 3rd base play, and a complimentary bottle of water.) but you could easily get out of there happy and only spend $100.

I will definitely be returning. P.S. This is my same review I left on RubMaps.Good review, welcome to the board.

Searcher55
09-06-23, 06:21
For 20 more most prob offer FS. Since its your first time at one of these? You over tipped but if she's cute and in shape under 30? I guess I can't blame you.

I will definitely be returning. P.S. This is my same review I left on RubMaps.

Brmnc
09-06-23, 08:02
I will be coming to your area and looking for a little insight. I have been reading the threads and would love to get some assistance in seeing Brittany. If someone would be so kind as to share her number it would be greatly appreciated. Seems as if she the best for what I'm looking for.

Also any info on this one would also be appreciated.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/other/cindy-say-hello-/338330405155

I have communicated with her but do not see any feedback on.

Thanks in advance. If ever in the Tampa area would be happy to assist.

Udon42
09-06-23, 10:26

I will definitely be returning. P.S. This is my same review I left on RubMaps.Great review. I've listed rainbow now.

Cubbie
09-07-23, 12:10
Was Kelly white or Asian.

After the flip I pay another 60 for HE (I asked if we can do FS for 100 but she quickly shot that down which I was expecting but I had to ask) She gets to work (no complaints on her technique, and she talks dirty to you which is a nice touch) she lifted her top and let me play with her breasts (nice natural B), and for another $20 I could FTP (shaved clean, and scent free)..

Archie Pitcar
09-09-23, 21:23
Was just stopping to make a report.

I made my way down to Pearl yesterday. Was greeted by Jenny. Had to wait in a room for 5 minutes or so. Was worth the wait. She's got a nice curvy body, with great natural tits! Went through the usual opening motions, light rub, climbed around on me rubbing. Then the flip, asked if I wanted everything. Of course I do! Money is already on the table. She asked for more of course, but I said no. Did I mention that she had great tits! I may have to find another reason to visit Akron soon. 50/150.This is good advice. Stick to your guns and hold firm at a $150 tip. This worked for me today. Jenny is nice enough, but a bit large. That said, she seemed to be the only option there this afternoon.

TooManyLadies8
09-09-23, 23:09
This is good advice. Stick to your guns and hold firm at a $150 tip. This worked for me today. Jenny is nice enough, but a bit large. That said, she seemed to be the only option there this afternoon.Weird, they said she left.

MyPanda
09-14-23, 07:37
This is good advice. Stick to your guns and hold firm at a $150 tip. This worked for me today. Jenny is nice enough, but a bit large. That said, she seemed to be the only option there this afternoon.I went there the first day they opened. The girl wanted 200 right off the bat for full service. I got her down to 100 and was rushed because they made another appointment 20 minutes after me. Mine was for an hour. And. The room I was in had a wall, that went up to about 8 feet hight and there was a room right adjacent to it. If they had a session going, you would be able to hear. No privacy. Overpriced.

DirtMerchant
09-14-23, 12:48
I went there the first day they opened. The girl wanted 200 right off the bat for full service. I got her down to 100 and was rushed because they made another appointment 20 minutes after me. Mine was for an hour. And. The room I was in had a wall, that went up to about 8 feet hight and there was a room right adjacent to it. If they had a session going, you would be able to hear. No privacy. Overpriced.Ya, the whole wall thing is not cool. The parking lot also gives me many concerns. A lot of things about this location is red flags or at the very least inconvenient. The other place right across the street and in full view of a bunch of houses is not much better.

Galaxy Smith
09-15-23, 18:46
Brittany asked me to let everyone know she's got openings tonight. I know opinions have been split about her, but my experiences have been great. And I also know sone haven't cared for her massages, but I think they're fantastic. And while it's always true that YMMV, I know more than one guy on here has had BBFS, CIP, anal, swallowing, and some light domination, all with no clock watching and an enthusiastic lady.

Roboguy
09-16-23, 08:30
Brittany asked me to let everyone know she's got openings tonight. I know opinions have been split about her, but my experiences have been great. And I also know sone haven't cared for her massages, but I think they're fantastic. And while it's always true that YMMV, I know more than one guy on here has had BBFS, CIP, anal, swallowing, and some light domination, all with no clock watching and an enthusiastic lady.Cn't get a appointment when we don't have access to her phone number.

Jimmy 5
09-16-23, 08:46
Brittany asked me to let everyone know she's got openings tonight. I know opinions have been split about her, but my experiences have been great. And I also know sone haven't cared for her massages, but I think they're fantastic. And while it's always true that YMMV, I know more than one guy on here has had BBFS, CIP, anal, swallowing, and some light domination, all with no clock watching and an enthusiastic lady.So like where does she work out of her home or a local parlor? How do you contact her?? Phone number?? Rates HHR, HR etc. ?

Jimmy:

VamphireWknd
09-16-23, 16:16
Brittany asked me to let everyone know she's got openings tonight. I know opinions have been split about her, but my experiences have been great. And I also know sone haven't cared for her massages, but I think they're fantastic. And while it's always true that YMMV, I know more than one guy on here has had BBFS, CIP, anal, swallowing, and some light domination, all with no clock watching and an enthusiastic lady.I especially like it when she's pampering me. Washing and soaking my feet and legs. Working in the lotion from my feet to my thighs. Cutting my toe nails and sculpting my eyes and lips with a facial. She wants to wax me next time, especially my butt hole and some other areas so that she can give me a special and thorough treat. Best GFE ever that borders on the sensual and works its way into PSE. I know she's working on getting an incall soon in Akron.

XmasBeagle
09-16-23, 19:19
I especially like it when she's pampering me. Washing and soaking my feet and legs. Working in the lotion from my feet to my thighs. Cutting my toe nails and sculpting my eyes and lips with a facial. She wants to wax me next time, especially my butt hole and some other areas so that she can give me a special and thorough treat. Best GFE ever that borders on the sensual and works its way into PSE. I know she's working on getting an incall soon in Akron.Well I know what I'm asking for next time.

KingOfBooty
09-17-23, 08:15
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bfidaho
09-19-23, 14:29
Anyone partaken of Kyla's Nuru massage?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/black_caribbean/ultra-petite-but-sweet-massage/906848822794

Appreciate any insights or info. Thanks!

Galaxy Smith
09-19-23, 18:58
Well I know what I'm asking for next time.You and me both, brother.

Bikerman
09-22-23, 11:00
Just curious if anybody has been to rainbow spa lately just seen the one review of Kelly I believe there is two of them there now I Kelly and a Wendy also if anybody has any info on the other attendant at Pearl spa I believe her name is Wendy also planning a trip next week you can PM me if you want.

Fuzzyek
09-22-23, 12:29
I see you guys seem to really talk her up a lot. I was trying to set something up with her and was let down. I had set up a meeting for yesterday at 2:30 and she never sent me address of where to meet. She apologized and said that she had a doctors appointment and kind of goofed up her head. She then asked if I would like to rebook and I said yes, sent her a text saying that today would be great, but haven't heard anything from her. Maybe she's just a prick teaser. I don; t think that I would take a chance on her even if guaranteed she would be there. I live in Willoughby and it would be over an hours drive to get there. I don't trust her and don't want to waste my time for nothing.

Rusty Trombone
09-23-23, 06:18
I see you guys seem to really talk her up a lot. I was trying to set something up with her and was let down. I had set up a meeting for yesterday at 2:30 and she never sent me address of where to meet. She apologized and said that she had a doctors appointment and kind of goofed up her head. She then asked if I would like to rebook and I said yes, sent her a text saying that today would be great, but haven't heard anything from her. Maybe she's just a prick teaser. I don; t think that I would take a chance on her even if guaranteed she would be there. I live in Willoughby and it would be over an hours drive to get there. I don't trust her and don't want to waste my time for nothing.Same happened with me man. I had something setup for 1:00 on Thursday. So you having an appointment at 2:30 tells us at least she is high volume enough to schedule back to back.

I got the same exact 'doctors appt' response when I reached out at noon to confirm. "Oh I thought you wanted Monday" which is funny, I was setting up Thursday for a week prior and we talked on the phone on Wednesday confirming 'tomorrow' aka Thursday multiple times.

She seems like a sweet girl, she really does at least through phone conversations. We talked for almost 30 minutes it seemed like. BUT she seems to make choices clear. Notice, she setup with both of us for Thursday, claimed to 'be messed up due to a doctors anointment' yet, Vampire posts pictures of them hanging out the day we had appointment's setup.

Nothing against Vampire at all, seems like a good enough dude, is happy to share her number, I don't blame him at all, this is all her, but, he even mentioned Wednesday he was going to see her Thursday. So seems like she just straight up disrespected us and our time becaeuse in her eyes, "something better" came up. So for her sake, I hope Vamp takes good care of her because she is burning bridges.

Again, no shade at you Vamp, and thanks again for sharing the contact info and trying. She is a grown woman and can make her own decisions. Seems like for me and Fuzzyek, it was all a game to waste our fucking time.

MLBeach18
09-23-23, 11:12
Same happened with me man. I had something setup for 1:00 on Thursday. So you having an appointment at 2:30 tells us at least she is high volume enough to schedule back to back.

I got the same exact 'doctors appt' response when I reached out at noon to confirm. "Oh I thought you wanted Monday" which is funny, I was setting up Thursday for a week prior and we talked on the phone on Wednesday confirming 'tomorrow' aka Thursday multiple times.

She seems like a sweet girl, she really does at least through phone conversations. We talked for almost 30 minutes it seemed like. BUT she seems to make choices clear. Notice, she setup with both of us for Thursday, claimed to 'be messed up due to a doctors anointment' yet, Vampire posts pictures of them hanging out the day we had appointment's setup.

Nothing against Vampire at all, seems like a good enough dude, is happy to share her number, I don't blame him at all, this is all her, but, he even mentioned Wednesday he was going to see her Thursday. So seems like she just straight up disrespected us and our time becaeuse in her eyes, "something better" came up. So for her sake, I hope Vamp takes good care of her because she is burning bridges.

Again, no shade at you Vamp, and thanks again for sharing the contact info and trying. She is a grown woman and can make her own decisions. Seems like for me and Fuzzyek, it was all a game to waste our fucking time.I have seen her three different times, it's usually within 15 or 20 minutes of when we planned to meet.

I know that she is paranoid about seeing new people and possibly getting caught up with LE.

Pretty sure she schedules appointments and if someone that has seen her before Comes along she takes that appointment over others.

I saw her phone she has over 100 messages that she has not even opened plus with her talking on the phone with most people for a while to try to get comfortable with them. She spends a lot of time just trying to get comfortable with who she is meeting.

It is definitely a waste of your time. If you are driving that far and frustrating for sure! I am confident that if you get to see her once you will be on her good list and it will not have a problem getting back to see her again.

CjmcMilla
09-23-23, 12:36
Been awhile since I've been there for massage, apparently they've moved, text this morning about services said mutual was 150, mentioned protection and she replied I have 2 guns! I said condom her reply was not here your wasting my time. Nice Simone, good employee.

OhioHunter
09-26-23, 11:52
Just curious if anybody has been to rainbow spa lately just seen the one review of Kelly I believe there is two of them there now I Kelly and a Wendy also if anybody has any info on the other attendant at Pearl spa I believe her name is Wendy also planning a trip next week you can PM me if you want.Saw Wendy at Pearl. The good: young (30's), cute, good massage, FS is available (wanted $2, agreed on $1. 4), nice hairy pussy. The bad: everything covered, although not surprised with that, awful mechanical experience, after about 1-2 minutes of CBJ, directs me to get on top, and then turns her head sideways the whole time with a grimacing look on her face like she could not wait for it to be over, zero interaction. Would have preferred a HJ from someone who at least acted like they didn't hate everything, but I was having Tiger withdrawals and wanted FS. She spoke very little English, so couldn't understand the name of the other girl there and didn't get to see her. Would not repeat.

FireGomer40
09-27-23, 05:41
First time seeing this ad pop up. Anyone recommend her? PM me thanks.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/massage-services-/364351415239

AkEarl
09-28-23, 20:54

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/massage-services-/364351415239That's Jamie I been trying to get with her since I was a kid.

ScienceFair
09-28-23, 22:14

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/massage-services-/364351415239She said $150 for the hour and needed a $20 deposit, so I didn't text her back.

MLBeach18
09-29-23, 15:00

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/massage-services-/364351415239She is real and used to dance at lucky corner. She is bigger but gave me a great back rub at the bar before and I think she would be open to more.

Have not seen her outside the bar though.

RdsRay
10-02-23, 14:17

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/massage-services-/364351415239Made an appt with her. She cancelled two hours before. Oh well. . .

AkEarl
10-02-23, 14:54
Made an appt with her. She cancelled two hours before. Oh well. . .Did you pay the deposit.

RdsRay
10-02-23, 15:40
Did you pay the deposit.She never asked for a deposit.

ExploringRubs
10-05-23, 18:09
Stopped by today without appointment and was able to get in for 69 minutes. Was greeted by a cute young lady with very nice body. Started typical massage, no teasing but casual draping. Massage was a bit below what I am used to. Ended back massage with light fingertip caresses but still no teasing. Then hot towel and flip. Asked how much extra I would pay today. Told her. 6 . She wanted. 8, or $ to raise top. I declined both so was going to have just massage. She then relented, . 6 for HJ. It was pretty business like and mechanical, as was massage. Not friendly at all. Would not recommend.

RdsRay
10-06-23, 08:51
She never asked for a deposit.Too little for too much.

NotMe9900
10-06-23, 17:52
Any suggestions for Asian parlor on East side Akron (Fairlawn, etc.)? Looking for good Swedish or Thai massage with options.

EyeBuck
10-09-23, 08:48
I tried Sunshine. She did the job but it was mechanical. Shows all the different style of Lingam massage on my cock. Cheap. 30.

OhioPete
10-09-23, 11:29
Had the chance to visit A1 in Wooster. Definitely one & done for me. Got shorted on time. I stood firm on the standard tip even though she wanted at least double to triple. Won't be heading back anytime soon.

ChesterC
10-09-23, 13:25
I tried Sunshine. She did the job but it was mechanical. Shows all the different style of Lingam massage on my cock. Cheap.Where is sunshine at? Older or younger provider. A link or a phone number in my messages would be great. Thanks.

DLand1971
10-09-23, 15:16
I tried Sunshine. She did the job but it was mechanical. Shows all the different style of Lingam massage on my cock. Cheap. 30.Where is this at in Wadsworth?

DLand1971
10-09-23, 15:38
I tried Sunshine. She did the job but it was mechanical. Shows all the different style of Lingam massage on my cock. Cheap. 30.Where in Wadsworth?

DLand1971
10-09-23, 16:28
Where is sunshine at? Older or younger provider. A link or a phone number in my messages would be great. Thanks.Same here!

EyeBuck
10-09-23, 18:34
Same here!https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/sexysunshines-art-of-lingam-ma/439991241124

Torchkit
10-09-23, 20:16
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/sexysunshines-art-of-lingam-ma/439991241124Her ad says 80 for half hour. Was your 30 a typo? And did she demand a tip on top? Thanks!

SameWat2323
10-09-23, 20:18
What can I say that hasn't been said already. Messaged her and she got back to me right away with something scheduled. Super friendly person, can hold a conversation about anything.

Started off with a nice massage, then right into BBBJ. Once I was at attention the cover went on and she started out with reverse cg. She was very into it GFE style. Doggy followed and I blew into the cover. All in all, great appt. Seniors as always hit me up if you need her info.

Monaco GP
10-09-23, 22:24
I remember seeing her at swingers nights at O'Malley's in Cleveland 25+ years ago. She has to be 70.

EyeBuck
10-10-23, 05:26
Her ad says 80 for half hour. Was your 30 a typo? And did she demand a tip on top? Thanks!130. No tip.

Fuzzyek
10-10-23, 14:03
What can I say that hasn't been said already. Messaged her and she got back to me right away with something scheduled. Super friendly person, can hold a conversation about anything.

Started off with a nice massage, then right into BBBJ. Once I was at attention the cover went on and she started out with reverse cg. She was very into it GFE style. Doggy followed and I blew into the cover. All in all, great appt. Seniors as always hit me up if you need her info.I don't know, I have been texting her to no avail. I don't what the problem is I gave her number to a fellow monger and he texted her and actually talked to her all within a 48 hr. Time period. He also said that she came up to Cleveland and gave him a car date. Wish to f. K I knew what the problem is, pisses me off.

Beam Me Up
10-10-23, 17:00
I remember seeing her at swingers nights at O'Malley's in Cleveland 25+ years ago. She has to be 70.I saw her recently, and she is well preserved but much older than stated age on Skip ad. For 80, no tip, a nice massage was had, and I would repeat if in that area. She works from a private home and parking is a challenge unless you park behind her car in the driveway.

Beam Me Up
10-10-23, 17:13
I visited one of the Akron area AMPs recently. The attendant told me the police searched for condoms and found none. Therefore no arrests were made at the place I visited.

Beam Me Up
10-10-23, 17:17
I don't know, I have been texting her to no avail. I don't what the problem is I gave her number to a fellow monger and he texted her and actually talked to her all within a 48 hr. Time period. He also said that she came up to Cleveland and gave him a car date. Wish to f. K I knew what the problem is, pisses me off.What about Toni B. In your neck of the woods!

Fuzzyek
10-10-23, 17:57
What about Toni B. In your neck of the woods!She has been in rehab for the better part of a year, don't you pay attention?

Chipper109
10-10-23, 18:20
I visited one of the Akron area AMPs recently. The attendant told me the police searched for condoms and found none. Therefore no arrests were made at the place I visited.Which place? When did LE visit? More details please or DM me.

Torchkit
10-10-23, 19:16
I saw her recently, and she is well preserved but much older than stated age on Skip ad. For 80, no tip, a nice massage was had, and I would repeat if in that area. She works from a private home and parking is a challenge unless you park behind her car in the driveway.Sounds like her service is limited to a little massage followed by HJ?

Beam Me Up
10-10-23, 20:45
Sounds like her service is limited to a little massage followed by HJ?Sunshine.

That is all I was able to get.

Chipper109
10-10-23, 21:20
Sunshine.

That is all I was able to get.The one Curtis Ave in Cuyahoga Falls?

VamphireWknd
10-10-23, 22:52
The one Curtis Ave in Cuyahoga Falls?No she's in Wadsworth now.

EyeBuck
10-11-23, 05:23
Sunshine.

That is all I was able to get.I played with her tits which were nice but no other play.

DirtMerchant
10-12-23, 16:44
I visited one of the Akron area AMPs recently. The attendant told me the police searched for condoms and found none. Therefore no arrests were made at the place I visited.Sure would be great to have a name or location of this legit massage parlor.

TopFlight100
10-17-23, 23:37
Its been a minute but, has anyone heard from Anna in Cuyahoga Falls? I haven't seen her post in sometime so Iwant to know what's going on with her.

Torchkit
10-19-23, 19:10
I played with her tits which were nice but no other play.Same for me. Definitely way older than she advertises. At least early 70's. Not a very good massage. Way too talkative, but probably the best HJ I've ever had. I will repeat based on that alone.

X Vicious X
10-22-23, 13:51
I have been a long time lurker on here and after seeing the reviews for Brittany I decided to reach out to her and see if she would be interested in an hour with my wife and I. Well she was interested and we soon had a time locked in and she was on time and the communication was great. Once she arrived my wife and I were very impressed with how easy going she is a d how comfortable she immediately made us feel. After a few minutes of conversation we took things to the bedroom and Brittany took amazing care of both my wife and I. She takes great care of herself and her body and what an amazing body she has, we were blown away with it and also her skills. We had the best time that we have ever had with a threesome ever. We think that Brittany also enjoyed herself or at least she made us feel that way which is awesome. She is not a clock watcher and wanted to make sure that we were satisfied. We were both very impressed with how she checked in with both of us in regards to if we had any boundaries and to what was allowed with each of us. Well my wife and I are both freaks so she was given free reign and all we can say is that she out expectations were exceeded by a mile. She is just as much as a freak as we are and loves sex as much as we do. We definitely hope that she gets treated well so that she sticks around for awhile.

Galaxy Smith
10-22-23, 14:08
We think that Brittany also enjoyed herself or at least she made us feel that way which is awesome.Yeah, she enjoyed herself.

X Vicious X
10-23-23, 09:06
Yeah, she enjoyed herself.We had the most incredible time ever. Definitely one for the record books.

Rusty Trombone
10-25-23, 09:04
I have seen here twice now so I'll chime in with my thoughts.

Honestly, Brittany is hot AF, she really is and overall I would recommend. I will be seeing her again myself when I can. I've yet to really find a limit on what she won't do or try. She seems to be genuine and she really does want to be a good girl and make you as happy as she can. She is not a clock watcher at all unless she has something she needs to do and she will be up front with that shortly after meeting.

The first time I saw her, scheduling was a problem. We went back and forth and twice she kind of stopped responding and blew me off right around the time we were supposed to get together. She did explain herself after, but that doesn't really change what happened. The second time seeing here was much much easier to schedule. She was late both times I saw her. The most recent time was about 25 minutes after our scheduled time. She also usually always asks for more denotation (both before, as a 'gift' or to help with the room) and asks for a tip after. That being said, if you simply tell her no she accepts and doesn't get shitty with you about it which is a big plus in my book. I do usually tip here a little extra after for the excellent service she provides, however, if her standard rates go up that would probably change. Personally, I have a number in my head that I would pay for what I want, and as long as the total cost stays there or under I'm good, I'm sure we all have a similar mindset.

Again, she does everything she can to make sure you leave fully satisfied and want to return. She is obviously, a little more expensive than your typical STG girl, but she also doesn't advertise there and quality wise, is leagues above what you will mostly find there. She is a sweetheart, treat her well and she will do the same.

All that being said, she isn't a STG girl, so your experience with here will be drastically different. If you want a cheap in / out look elsewhere. Brittany likes to talk and get to know you a little bit, it feels a little more personally and like a relationship. She should be everyone's go to premium choice in my opinion in the Akron / Canton area.

I will keep reviewing ever so many visits, and will obviously post an update if here experience changes. Other members here that see here (or anyone else for that matter) should do the same. This site needs honest, non sugar coated reviews.

Torchkit
10-25-23, 11:34
Shouldn't all these Brittany posts be in the Escorts thread?

Rusty Trombone
10-25-23, 11:55
Shouldn't all these Brittany posts be in the Escorts thread?Honestly, yes 100%. I put mine here because that is where all the other ones are and I wanted to keep it all together. More so they are duplicated (not mine) across the canton board too. In my opinion Akron / Canton should be one as should Youngstown / Warren. But I'm not a Moderator and don't get to make that call.

Chipper109
10-25-23, 21:42
Honestly, yes 100%. I put mine here because that is where all the other ones are and I wanted to keep it all together. More so they are duplicated (not mine) across the canton board too. In my opinion Akron / Canton should be one as should Youngstown / Warren. But I'm not a Moderator and don't get to make that call.I agree. Hear that Mod? Make it happen.

MixeyMan
10-28-23, 13:14
Walked in to get Nana at Harmony. Massage was 4/5 with just a little teasing. HJ too quick, 40.

Didn't understand her name, younger and skinny, walked in at Ivy. 3/5 massage with a little teasing. Another quick HJ, 40.

AverageJoesGym
10-29-23, 14:38
Visiting today briefly and seen all these rants and raves of Britney. I'd love to dream her but would someone be able to Dm me her #.

ChubbyChico
10-31-23, 08:40
Saw someone mentioned a particular Akron AMP had a visit from LEOs. Maybe it was Rose, I stopped by Sunday mid afternoon and they were closed up tight.

As a side note, I have a rant. Some of you need to post better. Names, locations, donations etc. Skimming through some of the recent posts and the info is nearly useless. Why even waste your time writing something if you're not adding details? And stop with this $.6 and $1.4 shit. You're on a sex forum where everyone is detailing experiences. You're not fooling anyone using this nomenclature and most of you don't even use it correctly, so it confuses people.

Anyway. Went down to Rainbow which was empty, but open. Decent looking 30 something lady working, decent massage and decent HE. Overall 7/10.

60 to the house and 40 for the tip. No upsells and I didn't ask. Just needed a rub down and a quick release.

XmasBeagle
10-31-23, 13:40
Saw someone mentioned a particular akron AMP had a visit from LEOs. Maybe it was Rose, I stopped by Sunday mid afternoon and they were closed up tight.

As a side note, I have a rant. Some of you need to post better. Names, locations, donations etc. Skimming through some of the recent posts and the info is nearly useless. Why even waste your time writing something if you're not adding details? And stop with this $ . 6 and $1 . 4 shit. You're on a sex forum where everyone is detailing experiences. You're not fooling anyone using this nomenclature and most of you don't even use it correctly, so it confuses people.

Anyway. Went down to Rainbow which was empty, but open. Decent looking 30 something lady working, decent massage and decent HE. Overall 7/10.

60 to the house and 40 for the tip. No upsells and I didn't ask. Just needed a rub down and a quick release.Agreed on all counts, especially the amount being in code. The forum tries to autocorrect it, so it comes out even worse.

Just state the amount like a normal person.

And, when uploading ads / photos, screenshot them and physically upload them. Or put them on the wayback machine.

Nachos555
11-01-23, 00:27
Went to Pearl spa. It was $70 for the massage. She asked for another $200 for full service but she agreed to $170. I asked for bareback and she said it would cost $80 more. I didn't have it, so she whipped out her phone and wanted me to do a US Bank transfer on her phone, which I declined. Her English was poor and used a translation app on her phone a couple times to communicate. I think she said her name was Linda. Probably 60 years old but looked 40. She had terrible breath and a tattoo on one of her breasts but she had a nice body and was pleasant overall.

Akron2023
11-01-23, 05:27
The new Rose Spa on Arlington near waterloo is great if you like standard Oriental massages.

Normal pricing 40/60, awesome heated tables, great massage with plenty of teasing before the flip. Nice they book via text Doubt anything but he is on the menu.

Ad on stg.

Ugaajd
11-01-23, 07:18
Saw someone mentioned a particular akron AMP had a visit from LEOs. Maybe it was Rose, I stopped by Sunday mid afternoon and they were closed up tight.

As a side note, I have a rant. Some of you need to post better. Names, locations, donations etc. Skimming through some of the recent posts and the info is nearly useless. Why even waste your time writing something if you're not adding details? And stop with this $ . 6 and $1 . 4 shit. You're on a sex forum where everyone is detailing experiences. You're not fooling anyone using this nomenclature and most of you don't even use it correctly, so it confuses people.

60 to the house and 40 for the tip. No upsells and I didn't ask. Just needed a rub down and a quick release.I agree with all said, except you forgot to include the name of "decent looking 30 something lady" and the location for Rainbow?

IronSided
11-02-23, 01:25
The new Rose Spa on Arlington near waterloo is great if you like standard Oriental massages.

Normal pricing 40/60, awesome heated tables, great massage with plenty of teasing before the flip. Nice they book via text Doubt anything but he is on the menu.

Ad on stg.Didn't see a link.

Akron2023
11-02-23, 16:37
Didn't see a link.https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/female-escorts/asian/golden-girlin-the-town234-237-/600922324420

Under the escort section. Don't know why.

Txshotz
11-02-23, 23:12
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/female-escorts/asian/golden-girlin-the-town234-237-/600922324420

Under the escort section. Don't know why.Do you know if it's the same staff from the other Rose? There was one lady there I really liked.

Chipper109
11-03-23, 18:26
Went to Pearl spa. It was $70 for the massage. She asked for another $200 for full service but she agreed to $170. I asked for bareback and she said it would cost $80 more. I didn't have it, so she whipped out her phone and wanted me to do a US Bank transfer on her phone, which I declined. Her English was poor and used a translation app on her phone a couple times to communicate. I think she said her name was Linda. Probably 60 years old but looked 40. She had terrible breath and a tattoo on one of her breasts but she had a nice body and was pleasant overall.Is Jenny or Apple still there?

TomTomGo
11-04-23, 11:46
Its been a minute but, has anyone heard from Anna in Cuyahoga Falls? I haven't seen her post in sometime so I want to know what's going on with her.She has been on vacation in the Virgin Islands.

ChubbyChico
11-05-23, 09:47
Develop some cred around here before you try calling me out.

If I got her name I'd post it. She spoke no English from what I could tell. The universal signal for "you stroke my dick" seemed to work though.

I won't be an a-hole and tell you to look for all the previous posts about Rainbow, or say google is your friend. The address is 290 West Ave, Tallmadge Ohio. [Deleted by Admin]

Good luck.

I agree with all said, except you forgot to include the name of "decent looking 30 something lady" and the location for Rainbow?

TopFlight100
11-05-23, 22:51
She has been on vacation in the Virgin Islands.Thanks I was wondering where she had been.

Beam Me Up
11-07-23, 17:07
I visited Ivy recently and drew Lilly. Lilly gave a great massage but wanted a $60 tip for HE. I told her it is 40 everywhere else, but she insisted on 60. I told her that 50 is all that I had for a tip. She accepted it but told me to bring 60 next time. I hope this is not a new trend. 60/50 for an hour.

Txshotz
11-07-23, 18:42
Do you know if it's the same staff from the other Rose? There was one lady there I really liked.Went and checked it out. Then also got confirmation through PM that it is a different crew there.

The facilities there are nice. They just moved in so everything is clean and fresh still. I did notice they had a shower available but did not ask about it nor was it brought up. I always forget to ask for names but got a younger (late 20's-30's) lady, maybe around 5'3, average build, natural maybe B cups. Not the prettiest but not awful either. The massage was solid. She used some legitimate techniques and did not feel half-assed. Teasing was nice. Had to haggle on the flip. She started high at 100 for standard, 140 for top up / pants down. Was able to get that way down without too much friction. The finish was underwhelming. Twohanded jackhammer pretty much the whole way through. No finesse there. Overall, decent enough place but will not be making a repeat visit unless I can get someone different next time.

As far as the straight rub and tugs go. Does anyone have any recommendations for the area right now? I know they're basically all the same so just really asking about who has the best talent currently. Feel free to PM if you're not trying to blow your spot up.

RdsRay
11-07-23, 23:51
I visited Ivy recently and drew Lilly. Lilly gave a great massage but wanted a $60 tip for HE. I told her it is 40 everywhere else, but she insisted on 60. I told her that 50 is all that I had for a tip. She accepted it but told me to bring 60 next time. I hope this is not a new trend. 60/50 for an hour.I stopped going there. They refuse to do 90 minutes even tho it is on their posted price list. And they now ask $60 for HE and are not pleasant about it.

DirtMerchant
11-08-23, 12:37
Went and checked it out. Then also got confirmation through PM that it is a different crew there.

The facilities there are nice. They just moved in so everything is clean and fresh still. I did notice they had a shower available but did not ask about it nor was it brought up. I always forget to ask for names but got a younger (late 20's-30's) lady, maybe around 5'3, average build, natural maybe B cups. Not the prettiest but not awful either. The massage was solid. She used some legitimate techniques and did not feel half-assed. Teasing was nice. Had to haggle on the flip. She started high at 100 for standard, 140 for top up / pants down. Was able to get that way down without too much friction. The finish was underwhelming. Twohanded jackhammer pretty much the whole way through. No finesse there. Overall, decent enough place but will not be making a repeat visit unless I can get someone different next time.

As far as the straight rub and tugs go. Does anyone have any recommendations for the area right now? I know they're basically all the same so just really asking about who has the best talent currently. Feel free to PM if you're not trying to blow your spot up.Geez, no FS? With them having a shower and asking for that amount, you would think FS would be on the table.

Beam Me Up
11-08-23, 12:52
Went and checked it out. Then also got confirmation through PM that it is a different crew there.

As far as the straight rub and tugs go. Does anyone have any recommendations for the area right now? I know they're basically all the same so just really asking about who has the best talent currently. Feel free to PM if you're not trying to blow your spot up.So how much did they demand for HE at the end of your negotiations?

Txshotz
11-08-23, 20:28
So how much did they demand for HE at the end of your negotiations?Sorry, key info missing there, got it down to 80 for full nude / roaming.

Searcher55
11-09-23, 07:15
Welp, I've said it before you need to stick to your AMP morals 40 is good enough, these AMPs' over in their 40's woman have been over tipped in the past 3 years! Blame Covid? Ha Just don't over tip by 20.

I visited Ivy recently and drew Lilly. Lilly gave a great massage but wanted a $60 tip for HE. I told her it is 40 everywhere else, but she insisted on 60. I told her that 50 is all that I had for a tip. She accepted it but told me to bring 60 next time. I hope this is not a new trend. 60/50 for an hour.

Brda1982
11-21-23, 12:04
I know it was asked recently but it bears asking again. Is she coming back?

IOnlyCip69
11-21-23, 22:12
Welp, I've said it before you need to stick to your AMP morals 40 is good enough, these AMPs' over in their 40's woman have been over tipped in the past 3 years! Blame Covid? Ha Just don't over tip by 20.To each their own! I could give a rats ass what anyone tips! 20,40,100,1000!

Don't let others tell you how to spend your money!

NorthCostGuy
11-22-23, 11:48
Was looking to get my itch scratched with some massage-based fun. Reached out to Victoria, who told me her rate was $150 for the hour. Very reasonable. I got there and after giving her my money, she told me that was just for the massage. A HE would be another $100, FS or BJ would be another $150.

Opted for just the massage, which was very good, but without a hint of teasing or brushing. Most expensive legit massage I've ever had.

Would not recommend.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/relax-with-victoria--realperso/146305567070

RdsRay
11-23-23, 07:27
Was looking to get my itch scratched with some massage-based fun. Reached out to Victoria, who told me her rate was $150 for the hour. Very reasonable. I got there and after giving her my money, she told me that was just for the massage. A HE would be another $100, FS or BJ would be another $150.

Opted for just the massage, which was very good, but without a hint of teasing or brushing. Most expensive legit massage I've ever had.

Would not recommend.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/relax-with-victoria--realperso/146305567070Yup. Same experience. And she cancels too.

William765
11-23-23, 14:33
Yup. Same experience. And she cancels too.Just no and no and no LOL.

SR7D1
11-24-23, 21:20

Would not recommend.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/relax-with-victoria--realperso/146305567070Good lord she's ugly as sin.

Parlor Lover
11-25-23, 07:38
Did anyone else notice there aren't any pictures showing the stripper pole supporting her body weight? Haha!

Good lord she's ugly as sin.

MLBeach18
11-25-23, 10:00

Would not recommend.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/relax-with-victoria--realperso/146305567070That sucks! I didn't expect that big of a disappointment. She was really flirty when she danced at lucky corner. Gave a hell of a back rub in there.

MrSmith123
11-26-23, 20:19

Would not recommend.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/relax-with-victoria--realperso/146305567070I would love to skull fuck her personally. She was married to my old waterproofing / concrete boss. Kinda only just because she was my asshole bosses wife. She used to be sexy 20 years ago not so much so now.

UnionTownGuyu
11-29-23, 11:23
My regular provider is no longer providing.

Looking for an independent. That understands slow and steady over fast and furious and works out of home versus hotel.

If anyone has one that's looking for a solid 50 yo regular message me contact info.

Dark Lotus
11-29-23, 18:07
My regular provider is no longer providing.

Looking for an independent. That understands slow and steady over fast and furious and works out of home versus hotel.

If anyone has one that's looking for a solid 50 yo regular message me contact info.Take a number and get in line.

FireGomer40
11-30-23, 06:27
Anyone had the time or pleasure in visiting this new place yet? Just noticed it popped up. Thanks.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/wooster/female-escorts/asian/234-303-4346new-beautysexywarm/922188822231

MassageBig
11-30-23, 16:47
Anyone had the time or pleasure in visiting this new place yet? Just noticed it popped up. Thanks.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/wooster/female-escorts/asian/234-303-4346new-beautysexywarm/922188822231Not busy yet, but pulled Lisa. 6/10 on the massage. 7/10 on the flip. Wearing a skirt, no panties. Nice little pussy. Offered 200 to fuck, got it down to 140 with no intention of fucking (just for you guys) 60 for the hour, 40 tip. Wanted 100 for top down, I stuck to my guns. Tried for 60 for HJ. Stuck to my guns and paid the 40.

She wasn't super attractive, but that pussy was small and shaved and would've been a good fuck.

Dark Lotus
12-03-23, 16:06
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/female-escorts/asian/330-999-5666100-best-in-townpr/085309148948 This is in my back yard, I haven't visited yet, will visit next weekend, I hope it's all good, no more driving to Akron for me.

Pinkumia
12-04-23, 08:38
My licensed massage therapist looking to add some more clients during the holiday season, ALL LEGIT massage, excellent, not a clock watcher. $100 for 90 min is very good price in my opinion. You can book her through her webpage, her studio is in Wooster / Medina but she travels too. Asian / African mix, easy on eyes too. LOL. I have been getting massage from her for 4 years, never had a bad session. ALL LEGIT massage......even pervs like us need a great massage every once in a while.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/moose-massotherapy-wooster#reviews

Kinot
12-04-23, 14:02
My licensed massage therapist looking to add some more clients during the holiday season, ALL LEGIT massage, excellent, not a clock watcher. $100 for 90 min is very good price in my opinion. You can book her through her webpage, her studio is in Wooster / Medina but she travels too. Asian / African mix, easy on eyes too. LOL. I have been getting massage from her for 4 years, never had a bad session. ALL LEGIT massage......even pervs like us need a great massage every once in a while.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/moose-massotherapy-wooster#reviewsDo we have to drape?

Pinkumia
12-04-23, 15:22
Do we have to drape?I do but I don't know if she cares.

ChesterC
12-05-23, 12:14
Anyone check this out yet?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/asian/best-massage-234-817-7736-asia/306935964996

MixeyMan
12-05-23, 19:28
Saw an ad on STG for a place on E Wilbeth. Walked in to what must have been a house before. $50 for 1/2 hour, $70 for full hour. I only went for 1/2. Absolutely awful massage. 2/10 is generous. Bad English, intentionally confusing?, somehow agreed to 50 tip on flip. Felt totally taken advantage of. Do not go there.

FunLuvNgyy
12-05-23, 19:54

https://skipthegames.com/posts/wooster/female-escorts/asian/234-303-4346new-beautysexywarm/922188822231Stopped by as I was in the area on my way through, saw Lisa, she's short and apple framed. Nice legs, just round in the middle. Massage is not great, rubbing with no technique intermixed with teasing, and a fair bit of the Vulcan neck pinch. She wore a short dress and nothing else. Also notable that there was a large Super Mario Bros. Mural hand painted on the wall, don't know what this place used to be but just a weird side note.

So anyway, on the flip I agreed to 100 for top / bottom free rein but only HJ. She keeps her vulva and pubic area shaved other than about 2 inches of the top, little odd. Had her excited and after a visual and sniff test, she straddled my face, and I got her cumming three times. After the third time, she completed the HJ. Then some face / scalp massage, again with not great technique. Shorted on the hour by 10 minutes, probably because of lack of technique, would probably have been short more if I didn't have her in such a great mood.

I'm usually a one and done guy, but when I was getting dressed she came back in and opened my jeans up to play with me, and then she laid on the table wanting massage, so I obliged and mostly just teased her. She was able to get me ready to go again. Then she straddled me and did everything but put it in, and she came rubbing herself on my dick. Still stuck to my already agreed upon tip.

All in all, fun experience but don't expect any real massage. I'll go again since she's into me and I'll see if I can get some GFE type experience.

SR7D1
12-05-23, 21:04

https://www.yelp.com/biz/moose-massotherapy-wooster#reviewsSo just turned over a legit LMT to a bunch of perverts and told them, no extras, but great massage. I would hate to be in her shoes right now, all these horn dogs trying to crack that nut and you no longer able to get on her schedule because of it. LOL Nice job.

SR7D1
12-05-23, 21:06
Stopped by as I was in the area on my way through, saw Lisa, she's short and apple framed. Nice legs, just round in the middle. Massage is not great, rubbing with no technique intermixed with teasing, and a fair bit of the Vulcan neck pinch. She wore a short dress and nothing else. Also notable that there was a large Super Mario Bros. Mural hand painted on the wall, don't know what this place used to be but just a weird side note.

So anyway, on the flip I agreed to 100 for top / bottom free rein but only HJ. She keeps her vulva and pubic area shaved other than about 2 inches of the top, little odd. Had her excited and after a visual and sniff test, she straddled my face, and I got her cumming three times. After the third time, she completed the HJ. Then some face / scalp massage, again with not great technique. Shorted on the hour by 10 minutes, probably because of lack of technique, would probably have been short more if I didn't have her in such a great mood.

I'm usually a one and done guy, but when I was getting dressed she came back in and opened my jeans up to play with me, and then she laid on the table wanting massage, so I obliged and mostly just teased her. She was able to get me ready to go again. Then she straddled me and did everything but put it in, and she came rubbing herself on my dick. Still stuck to my already agreed upon tip.

All in all, fun experience but don't expect any real massage. I'll go again since she's into me and I'll see if I can get some GFE type experience.You lost me at apple framed. So fat?

Pinkumia
12-05-23, 21:28
So just turned over a legit LMT to a bunch of perverts and told them, no extras, but great massage. I would hate to be in her shoes right now, all these horn dogs trying to crack that nut and you no longer able to get on her schedule because of it. LOL Nice job.Haha you may be right about that, I asked her first if its okay to post and she says she doesn't mind more business even from us forum frequenters. She is a big girl, she can handle it!

William765
12-07-23, 08:46
What AMP in the area do you guys think has the best teasing before flip?

Dark Lotus
12-07-23, 13:12
You lost me at apple framed. So fat?It's most likely large bust, big tummy, narrow hips, generally slender legs, just picture an apple as a body, with legs and arms, not the most appealing body to look at, but everyone has their likes and dislikes. I prefer young, slender bodies, but in reality, not going to find that at any AMP, around here. Times have really changed in the last 10 years. Not only cost, but quality.

SR7D1
12-07-23, 17:51
It's most likely large bust, big tummy, narrow hips, generally slender legs, just picture an apple as a body, with legs and arms, not the most appealing body to look at, but everyone has their likes and dislikes. I prefer young, slender bodies, but in reality, not going to find that at any AMP, around here. Times have really changed in the last 10 years. Not only cost, but quality.Yeah that sounds very unpleasant.

Txshotz
12-11-23, 11:51
It's most likely large bust, big tummy, narrow hips, generally slender legs, just picture an apple as a body, with legs and arms, not the most appealing body to look at, but everyone has their likes and dislikes. I prefer young, slender bodies, but in reality, not going to find that at any AMP, around here. Times have really changed in the last 10 years. Not only cost, but quality.Went and checked the place out, I'd say that's an accurate description minus the large bust so probably worse than you'd think.

Seeing as how I habitually make poor choices I still went through with it. I will say what she lacks in looks she makes up for in enthusiasm.

ChesterC
12-11-23, 16:25
Anyone check this out yet?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/asian/best-massage-234-817-7736-asia/306935964996Just seeing if anyone checked this out yet.

Bikerman
12-11-23, 23:06
Just seeing if anyone checked this out yet.I'm not sure if it is a Korean spa or Chinese spa but worth checking that is for sure. Fingers crossed.

Nachos555
12-12-23, 14:27
Has anyone tried the spa in Ravenna yet?

Kenai21
12-12-23, 22:00
Has anyone tried the spa in Ravenna yet?Don't waste your time. Mechanical standard finish. Rushed and shorted on time. Only 1 lady working.

Nachos555
12-13-23, 10:39
Don't waste your time. Mechanical standard finish. Rushed and shorted on time. Only 1 lady working.Is the lady at least young or attractive?

Archie Pitcar
12-13-23, 18:39
I see that Roseanne (now Roxy) is advertising again. I've had good experiences with her in the past, but I'm wondering if anyone has seen her recently. I saw her about a year ago and while she wasn't fat, she had definitely added some weight around the middle.

IronSided
12-14-23, 06:14
Anyone else notice a sudden increase of spas in and around Akron? Just looking through skipthegames and I noticed 3 in East Akron that kinda just popped up. Kinda concerned.

CumShoot61
12-14-23, 20:08
I saw her about 3 weeks ago and she looked great to me. No extra weight. It was an enjoyable experience.

I see that Roseanne (now Roxy) is advertising again. I've had good experiences with her in the past, but I'm wondering if anyone has seen her recently. I saw her about a year ago and while she wasn't fat, she had definitely added some weight around the middle.

CumShoot61
12-14-23, 20:16
I will add though, she is way over-priced. My little head over-rode the big head but geesh.

I saw her about 3 weeks ago and she looked great to me. No extra weight. It was an enjoyable experience.

Searcher55
12-15-23, 06:59
Most are ok just for the standard HE 60/40 only too- don't over tip gents! YMMV?

Anyone else notice a sudden increase of spas in and around Akron? Just looking through skipthegames and I noticed 3 in East Akron that kinda just popped up. Kinda concerned.

Tom Mubbles
12-15-23, 07:59
I will add though, she is way over-priced. My little head over-rode the big head but geesh.She is quite overpriced but I've always had great experiences with her and leave completely depleted.

Hotrodvfr
12-15-23, 08:46
She is quite overpriced but I've always had great experiences with her and leave completely depleted.What was the damage? She's been all over the place in pricing in the past.

Dark Lotus
12-15-23, 15:00
Anyone else notice a sudden increase of spas in and around Akron? Just looking through skipthegames and I noticed 3 in East Akron that kinda just popped up. Kinda concerned.My theory is all about supply and demand. When there is more supply then demand prices come down, when there is more demand then supply, prices go up. Hopefully that made sense.

Tom Mubbles
12-15-23, 18:50
What was the damage? She's been all over the place in pricing in the past.3 to 400 for MSOG FS and massage usually about 90 minutes.

Akron
12-18-23, 08:41
Has anyone tried the new kiwi spa in Ellet. The local Karen's are all fired up about it so on the Facebook community pages.

Searcher55
12-18-23, 09:05
I walked in older pudgy Asian there wanted $70 for the HR. I just walked out, it's a big place though for only one girl to working IMO. Felt upsell vibes with the whole $70 per. HR.

Has anyone tried the new kiwi spa in Ellet. The local Karen's are all fired up about it so on the Facebook community pages.

ChubbyChico
12-18-23, 15:48
I've kinda been away from the AMP scene for a minute so I was browsing around. Holy shit there are a lot popping up. Hope your Econ 101 lesson is right!

Let's try to keep prices at the 60/40 rate fellas.

My theory is all about supply and demand. When there is more supply then demand prices come down, when there is more demand then supply, prices go up. Hopefully that made sense.

KarmaClutch
12-20-23, 13:33
3 to 400 for MSOG FS and massage usually about 90 minutes.We never discuss price. I just drop 2 bills on the dresser and she gives me a great massage BBBJ / cim sometimes 69 sometimes she.

Hops on for BBFS cip. Usually about 45 minutes to an hour.

Hotrodvfr
12-21-23, 08:45
We never discuss price. I just drop 2 bills on the dresser and she gives me a great massage BBBJ / cim sometimes 69 sometimes she.

Hops on for BBFS cip. Usually about 45 minutes to an hour.How is she mentally now? She was out of it for awhile, all over the place. Don't get me wrong I like her but it's been awhile. A little over a year ago she fucked me for free because she liked me so much, 2 weeks later tried to charge 300 and claimed she never met me before even though she had my number saved in her phone.

KarmaClutch
12-21-23, 14:53
How is she mentally now? She was out of it for awhile, all over the place. Don't get me wrong I like her but it's been awhile. A little over a year ago she fucked me for free because she liked me so much, 2 weeks later tried to charge 300 and claimed she never met me before even though she had my number saved in her phone.I've heard a lot of stories about her being all over the place with rates. She does seem a little worse for wear last time I saw her. She said she has been taking care of a family member who has stage 4 cancer. If I had to guess I'd say she's on the opioids, she does look spaced out.

Derrik5
12-22-23, 06:55
How is she mentally now? She was out of it for awhile, all over the place. Don't get me wrong I like her but it's been awhile. A little over a year ago she fucked me for free because she liked me so much, 2 weeks later tried to charge 300 and claimed she never met me before even though she had my number saved in her phone.https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/-roxys-massage-and-body-groomi/862696902466

Are the pics accurate? She looks good in her add.

Stuffdamuff
12-22-23, 09:30
I will add though, she is way over-priced. My little head over-rode the big head but geesh.Hey Cumshoot, clear your inbox please.

Money Manziel
12-22-23, 13:38
How is she mentally now? She was out of it for awhile, all over the place. Don't get me wrong I like her but it's been awhile. A little over a year ago she fucked me for free because she liked me so much, 2 weeks later tried to charge 300 and claimed she never met me before even though she had my number saved in her phone.She did the same thing to me! Like identical! One week I was doing whatever I wanted the next she had no clue. Or sometime would think I was some guy who robbed her. I've known her for years. And it just got worse mentally. But I kept trying cause every so often I'd get a free one or SUPER discount.

XmasBeagle
12-22-23, 13:42
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/massage/caucasian_w/-roxys-massage-and-body-groomi/862696902466

Are the pics accurate? She looks good in her add.Fairly accurate, but optimistic and flattering. She is the definition of rode hard, put away wet. She had a serious paunch a couple years ago.

She's also mentally unstable. More than normal for these girls.

Ebah7
12-22-23, 17:14
In town for the holidays and thought I'd sample a local AMP. 45 for 30 minutes. Massage was decent. On the flip asked if I wanted oil, I said yes and then she put it in my hand. I asked if I was supposed to do it myself and she said yes. So I just wiped it on the towel, if I was going to rub one out myself I'd have stayed home. Finished up and as I was leaving she asked a tip. I was tempted to ask for what, but I decided to just be nice and gave her 5 bucks from the change for the house fee. Wouldn't repeat.

Searcher55
12-23-23, 06:54
She' gives a above Avg. Massage. I mean I've let her watch me do self service to myself, it's kind of lame, but damn only 5 TIP. ? I just give her 20 tips for myself service job though.

In town for the holidays and thought I'd sample a local AMP. 45 for 30 minutes. Massage was decent. On the flip asked if I wanted oil, I said yes and then she put it in my hand. I asked if I was supposed to do it myself and she said yes. So I just wiped it on the towel, if I was going to rub one out myself I'd have stayed home. Finished up and as I was leaving she asked a tip. I was tempted to ask for what, but I decided to just be nice and gave her 5 bucks from the change for the house fee. Wouldn't repeat.