PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Udon42
03-28-22, 10:53
Stopped by lily foot spa on Friday afternoon. Place was completely empty. I believe the lady's name was sasha? She was young thin and pretty. One of the best looking AMP girls I have seen. She was wearing a mask but took it off when I asked her too. Decent massage. Free to touch and roam anywhere. Negotiated a tip and she was willing to get completely naked and free to touch and kiss where I please. Very slow ending and she made it last when I asked her to slow down. Shaved pussy and ass. Very tight body. Definitely repeating. On the way out, saw another girl working there that also looked thin and younger. She had a mask on, so that's all I know.After reading the review, I gave a shot. The same lady, she said, shasha as her name. My experience was not as good as the review. No full nude was offered. Guess my tip was not a big. Massage was actually good and I enjoyed. HR was average. She was cute.

Pinkumia
03-28-22, 11:15
I'm looking for a good if not great massage. I have tried the legit places but they always want me to schedule 2 or 3 days up to a week in advance.
I can't do that with my job because things change so much and have limited time.
Dose anyone have someone that is reliable that can do same day or next day service? The AMP's haven't got a good massage in a long time.Looking for some one in Akron? I have some one in Wooster, all legit but very good.

LenDavid
03-29-22, 00:20
Looking for some one in Akron? I have some one in Wooster, all legit but very good.Wooster is almost an hour for me but thanks.

SR7D1
03-29-22, 07:23
Wooster is almost an hour for me but thanks.Not sure I understand? All legit LMT's schedule appointments, but some of them will take walk ins. Your best bet for strictly walk ins is an AMP. Many AMPs actually give good massages.

So if I hear you correctly, you are asking for a good AMP without the HE.

Rmtk421
03-29-22, 15:45
Stopped by around noon. Young nice girl. No crowds. Hr massage 60. Not bad massage. On the flip total nude was a option for a Franklin. I passed got the top off and a H. E. For 60. She would not tell me her name. But good time will repeat.

LenDavid
03-30-22, 00:10
Not sure I understand? All legit LMT's schedule appointments, but some of them will take walk ins. Your best bet for strictly walk ins is an AMP. Many AMPs actually give good massages.

So if I hear you correctly, you are asking for a good AMP without the HE.
With would be nice but mostly a great massage. thanks for the help guys stay safe

Pinkumia
03-30-22, 08:46
With would be nice but mostly a great massage. thanks for the help guys stay safeAshley in Canton gives great massage too with endings, she use to be in one of those massage place in Canton area (not massage center), few tattoos tall skinny blonde with small tits, I don't have her contact info so please don't ask me how to get in touch with her but I know she still provides service without much advertisement. She use to advertise on CL, now I guess just word of mouth.

GGwc2
03-31-22, 14:38
Guys,

Is harmony still open? Had lots of luck there in the past going to be in the area, haven't seen any recent reports.

MakeJohnHappy
03-31-22, 16:38
I saw her last week. Pictures are accurate. Toys, Happy ending overall I'll repeat.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/black_caribbean/full-body-massage-1-nuru-pros/330358614059

Has anyone had the pleasure of spending some time with this pretty lady? Any information would be appreciate.

Jimmy:

Tom Mubbles
03-31-22, 18:14
Guys,

Is harmony still open? Had lots of luck there in the past going to be in the area, haven't seen any recent reports.Was there about a month ago. Same experience as always.

LenDavid
04-01-22, 01:32
Ashley in Canton gives great massage too with endings, she use to be in one of those massage place in Canton area (not massage center), few tattoos tall skinny blonde with small tits, I don't have her contact info so please don't ask me how to get in touch with her but I know she still provides service without much advertisement. She use to advertise on CL, now I guess just word of mouth.If anyone has her number please PM me thanks.

FastFlyGuy
04-01-22, 10:09
If anyone has her number please PM me thanks.

Problem Child
04-01-22, 20:55
I plan on taking the plunge to Harmony soon. It has been a few years because of the covid scare. Will report back.

CleGuy1999
04-02-22, 09:57
Anything in Medina area or is that a dry zone?

Parlor Lover
04-02-22, 14:46
Dry as far as I know. There used to be an AMP East of Medina on 18 but it was part of a multi-county raid a few years ago.

Anything in Medina area or is that a dry zone?

CleGuy1999
04-02-22, 15:28
Dry as far as I know. There used to be an AMP East of Medina on 18 but it was part of a multi-county raid a few years ago.Crazy because its big place and right off freeway. Well I guess will wait to see if anything pops up.

PipeFighter94
04-03-22, 10:31
Stopped by lily foot spa on Friday afternoon. Place was completely empty. I believe the lady's name was sasha? She was young thin and pretty. One of the best looking AMP girls I have seen. She was wearing a mask but took it off when I asked her too. Decent massage. Free to touch and roam anywhere. Negotiated a tip and she was willing to get completely naked and free to touch and kiss where I please. Very slow ending and she made it last when I asked her to slow down. Shaved pussy and ass. Very tight body. Definitely repeating. On the way out, saw another girl working there that also looked thin and younger. She had a mask on, so that's all I know.What kind of tip did that run you?

Money Manziel
04-04-22, 07:38
I saw her last week. Pictures are accurate. Toys, Happy ending overall I'll repeat.THOSE PICTURES ARE NOT ACCURATE AT ALL! She looks nothing like that. She has a flat ass and a gut. These are the type of reviews that make me think you guys are literally blind!!

MakeJohnHappy
04-04-22, 19:40
Correct me if I'm wrong but her ass isn't huge in the photos. I didn't see a gut maybe I'm blind LOL. To each it's own I guess.

THOSE PICTURES ARE NOT ACCURATE AT ALL! She looks nothing like that. She has a flat ass and a gut. These are the type of reviews that make me think you guys are literally blind!!

CjmcMilla
04-04-22, 22:47
Correct me if I'm wrong but her ass isn't huge in the photos. I didn't see a gut maybe I'm blind LOL. To each it's own I guess.I've seen her twice, no white knighting, she's got a big round aa ass, huge breasts the pros, my biggest con the last time I saw her Bush was back. 69, FS finish. Bonus she came so hard from Daty the neighbors probably heard!

GlamourShooter
04-05-22, 11:20
Correct me if I'm wrong but her ass isn't huge in the photos. I didn't see a gut maybe I'm blind LOL. To each it's own I guess.You're not wrong. Sometimes one has an agenda when posting.

StreamWalker
04-06-22, 18:03
Stopped at Lilly's asked for Sasha. In broken English she said yes I'm Sasha. I asked her if she would get naked for me. Pulling my arm "Yes yes! Come Come ".

Well she was not Sasha. Not shaved. Not to bad looking but was a little chunky for me. I like them bone skinny. Lame massage but she did get naked. Door fee and 60 tip.

Standard HE. I think they all are named Sasha LOL.

OldManBuckeye
04-08-22, 15:41
Stopped at Lilly's asked for Sasha. In broken English she said yes I'm Sasha. I asked her if she would get naked for me. Pulling my arm "Yes yes! Come Come ".

Well she was not Sasha. Not shaved. Not to bad looking but was a little chunky for me. I like them bone skinny. Lame massage but she did get naked. Door fee and 60 tip.

Standard HE. I think they all are named Sasha LOL.It's funny how they all look right at you and make it look like they understand everything you say. But, they don't understand a lick.

Torchkit
04-08-22, 18:48

Standard HE. I think they all are named Sasha LOL.Naked for entire massage?

Tom Mubbles
04-09-22, 12:04
Finally checked the place out and met Sasha, or at least I though that was what her name was. Long hair, short, petite. Massage was actually quite good. After about 50 minutes of good massage Fully nude ending and I was welcome to explore and suck on her nipples and roam below. She is by far, the most attractive girl at any of the Akron / Canton spots. Nice perky B cups, small ass and trimmed kitty. She appears to have a very pretty face but I couldn't tell for sure with her mask. Only Bella at Blackstone comes close looks wise IMO. 80 tip although she pushed for 100.

Udon42
04-09-22, 12:05
Finally checked the place out and met Sasha, or at least I though that was what her name was. Long hair, short, petite. Massage was actually quite good. After about 50 minutes of good massage Fully nude ending and I was welcome to explore and suck on her nipples and roam below. She is by far, the most attractive girl at any of the Akron / Canton spots. Nice perky B cups, small ass and trimmed kitty. She appears to have a very pretty face but I couldn't tell for sure with her mask. Only Bella at Blackstone comes close looks wise IMO. 80 tip although she pushed for 100.I tipped her 80 but no full nude. Just lifts up the upper outfit.

Tom Mubbles
04-09-22, 12:09
I tipped her 80 but no full nude. Just lifts up the upper outfit.She had her top and bra up around her neck and tights and panties down at her ankles for me. Guess that's technically not totally nude like at Tiger but I was satisfied. Little head got the better of me and I offered more for FS and she didn't bite. Probably for the best as I wouldn't have lasted long at that point.

StreamWalker
04-10-22, 15:31
Naked for entire massage?No. She was only naked at the end. I should also note Touching on top only.

StreamWalker
04-15-22, 09:14
Has anyone tried this new add on CL "Spring forward with Tina Louise (Canton (10 min from CAK airport))". I[Deleted by Admin]

Any info would be helpful.

BobWilliams696
04-15-22, 11:23
Has anyone tried this new add on CL "Spring forward with Tina Louise (Canton (10 min from CAK airport))".

Any info would be helpful.Tina was at the old Massage Center in North Canton. She has always been legit.

ChesterC
04-19-22, 19:15
Anyone been to Lilly lately?

ChesterC
04-20-22, 13:15
Tai chi is now open in Wadsworth, I don't have any intel on this one. It looks like a classic AMP from the outside.

Groove1
04-21-22, 00:22
Anyone been to Lilly lately?Saw Sasha and and all other reports of her description are accurate, tight body, younger, spinner no stomach and shaved!

Normal harder massage like I asked, her English is horrible and I told her I saw "Cindy " before and she kept asking "Cindy fukkk, Cindy fuckkk" and I said yes for. 80 and she said "no fuckkk, only massage, no fuckkk here" lmao.

On flip she started asking how much and I said I would take care of her, she lifted top and bra as I was pulling her jogging pants down and I told her. 60 and she pulled pants back up, I then told her. 70 and she was "you take care of me I take care of you', I agreed to. 80 and rubbed all over outside but no fiv and she kept telling me no. She was not wet whatsoever and was only there for the American dollars haha.

Massage was decent and she is cute, hard and tight with very nice body!

Parlor Lover
04-21-22, 05:39
If it's not legit, don't expect it to last long in that town. There used to be an AMP downtown Wadsworth. Uncle LEO didn't like it. It's been a number of years, but I'm pretty sure city council passed an ordinance designed to run them out of town. Massage businesses located in the city limits need to be staffed by LMTs and other things to make life difficult for AMPs.

I found the ordinance. Give this a read:

https://codelibrary.amlegal.com/codes/wadsworth/latest/wadswort_oh/0-0-0-87672

Tai chi is now open in Wadsworth, I don't have any intel on this one. It looks like a classic AMP from the outside.

ChesterC
04-22-22, 07:53
Went to Lilly's on Thursday. I can now confirm that every girl there says she is Sasha. I asked for Sasha and the lady says ' I am Sasha' . Definitely not the Sasha I had before. I assume when I first posted about she got very popular, so now all the girls claim to be her. The Sasha I had this time was also young and pretty. Gave a very good massage with plenty of teasing. On the flip, she was pants around her ankles and top pulled up. Very satisfied and I am happy to see either Sasha.

LoveAsianWomen
04-23-22, 18:57
Went to Lilly's on Thursday. I can now confirm that every girl there says she is Sasha. I asked for Sasha and the lady says ' I am Sasha' . Definitely not the Sasha I had before. I assume when I first posted about she got very popular, so now all the girls claim to be her. The Sasha I had this time was also young and pretty. Gave a very good massage with plenty of teasing. On the flip, she was pants around her ankles and top pulled up. Very satisfied and I am happy to see either Sasha.I went to Lilly's yesterday, asked for Sasha, I paid the girl that put me in the room, a min later, Sasha came in and said it would be 15 minutes. No problem waiting, she is Hot as fuck! She gave a pretty good massage, on the flip, she placed the towel on me, probably because I hadn't seen her before, I just reached up and grabbed her Tits, then we were all good. She removed the towel and slowly stroked my cock while I sucked on those perfect Tits. I then unbuttoned those jeans and slid them down, shaved Pussy, fingered her from behind, nice and wet, she just said to be easy. She finished me off, and cleaned me up. If only Sasha were in Warren.

Pinkumia
04-24-22, 21:26
I went to Lilly's yesterday, asked for Sasha, I paid the girl that put me in the room, a min later, Sasha came in and said it would be 15 minutes. No problem waiting, she is Hot as fuck! She gave a pretty good massage, on the flip, she placed the towel on me, probably because I hadn't seen her before, I just reached up and grabbed her Tits, then we were all good. She removed the towel and slowly stroked my cock while I sucked on those perfect Tits. I then unbuttoned those jeans and slid them down, shaved Pussy, fingered her from behind, nice and wet, she just said to be easy. She finished me off, and cleaned me up. If only Sasha were in Warren.My experience was not so great, girl was pretty cute with perky tits, extremely rush job paid for an hour got less then 25 min (my google map time line shows total time there 33 min including walking in, paying, waiting and getting ready to leave) door bell keep ringing and she kept leaving, she was leaving in the middle of hand job to greet new mongers, lifted her top up to let me play, she did let me suck on them, would not pull her pants down but let me roam over clothes but kept moving away, I think she knows English pretty well just pretends not to know, she even said "sorry I shorted you on time, we are very busy", all in good english, massage was bad did not use oil or lotion at all, stretching was good, I almost made a scene to get some of my money back, then I have more to loose then gain may be merely $20. Tip was $60, I am surprised Tallmadge a republican run city has not shut it down during election year. I even ran into a incoming monger waiting in a big chair on my way out, LOL. Will not repeat.

Problem Child
04-24-22, 22:23
I'm so tempted to check out Lilly. It's been about a year. But all these positive reviews seem like it is about to become a clam trap. Still want to go to the place on West Marker. Anna is a sweetheart.

LoveAsianWomen
04-24-22, 23:58
My experience was not so great, girl was pretty cute with perky tits, extremely rush job paid for an hour got less then 25 min (my google map time line shows total time there 33 min including walking in, paying, waiting and getting ready to leave) door bell keep ringing and she kept leaving, she was leaving in the middle of hand job to greet new mongers, lifted her top up to let me play, she did let me suck on them, would not pull her pants down but let me roam over clothes but kept moving away, I think she knows English pretty well just pretends not to know, she even said "sorry I shorted you on time, we are very busy", all in good english, massage was bad did not use oil or lotion at all, stretching was good, I almost made a scene to get some of my money back, then I have more to loose then gain may be merely $20. Tip was $60, I am surprised Tallmadge a republican run city has not shut it down during election year. I even ran into a incoming monger waiting in a big chair on my way out, LOL. Will not repeat.I always do 30 minutes. The main reason I'm there is to suck on tits and get jerked off, and I'm going to get the same amount of time to do that in 30 minutes or in 60 minutes. Now when I go to Warren, I always do 60 minutes.

Pinkumia
04-25-22, 08:30
I always do 30 minutes. The main reason I'm there is to suck on tits and get jerked off, and I'm going to get the same amount of time to do that in 30 minutes or in 60 minutes. Now when I go to Warren, I always do 60 minutes.I was hoping to get a descent 60 min massage out of it as well, few previous posts says massage was good so I wanted to try that, it will be high volume place with all the good reviews and they just want short session with same tips.

Fozzy7823
04-25-22, 16:35
Usually I stick to strip clubs but getting the itch to try something new. What's the price for a half hour? I see that the hour price is 60/40.

Thanks.

PintleHook
04-26-22, 12:48
Tai chi is now open in Wadsworth, I don't have any intel on this one. It looks like a classic AMP from the outside.Stopped in yesterday. Guy at counter and the three options were all foot massage packages. The hour had a 15 min backrub. Looks very legit.

OhioPete
04-27-22, 11:05
Stopped in yesterday. Guy at counter and the three options were all foot massage packages. The hour had a 15 min backrub. Looks very legit.Hmmmm. Weird that their website offers a variety of massages (neck, back, etc). Plus the sign in the window indicates that they do body massages, not just foot massages. Odd.

Valdez
04-28-22, 16:29
Usually I stick to strip clubs but getting the itch to try something new. What's the price for a half hour? I see that the hour price is 60/40.

Thanks.40 for half hour.

Jimmy 5
04-29-22, 09:33
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/asian/top-verified-full-body-provide/923553624005

Are these the real pictures of this girl?? I believe her name is Taylor. Any other information would be appreciated.

Jimmy:

MakeJohnHappy
04-30-22, 16:40
She has a few reviews on here. I saw her and I was satisfied. Normal massage pictures match toys happy ending. Not much more to say.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/asian/top-verified-full-body-provide/923553624005

Are these the real pictures of this girl?? I believe her name is Taylor. Any other information would be appreciated.

Jimmy:

RavensBurg
05-01-22, 00:38
So it's true, any girl you get here is going to call themselves Sasha. The girl I got definitely wasn't the real Sasha, started giving a lame massage with very little teasing, asked for the real Sasha, she acted like she didn't understand English, so I pulled the plus after 20 min.

LoveAsianWomen
05-06-22, 11:54
So it's true, any girl you get here is going to call themselves Sasha. The girl I got definitely wasn't the real Sasha, started giving a lame massage with very little teasing, asked for the real Sasha, she acted like she didn't understand English, so I pulled the plus after 20 min.So I went back to Lilly's today, asked for Sasha again, got a different girl this time, heck for all we know, there might not even be a Sasha working there. Anyhow, the massage was a lot of teasing, on the flip, she put her tits in my face from behind me, which I love! I immediately pulled up her shirt and bra, which she helped, by the way, (nothing was said about a tip amount) I then was sucking on those nipples, as she slowly stroked my Cock, I then went for the Pussy, she pulled her pants down to the floor, pussy play, licked it while she was standing up, tried to get her to fuck, but no fucky, fucky. She finished me off, cleaned me up, then gave me the best foot massage I've ever had. Heck, next time I go, I might asked for a four hand with both Sasha's LOL.

RossTheBoss090
05-06-22, 21:56
So I went back to Lilly's today, asked for Sasha again, got a different girl this time, heck for all we know, there might not even be a Sasha working there. Anyhow, the massage was a lot of teasing, on the flip, she put her tits in my face from behind me, which I love! I immediately pulled up her shirt and bra, which she helped, by the way, (nothing was said about a tip amount) I then was sucking on those nipples, as she slowly stroked my Cock, I then went for the Pussy, she pulled her pants down to the floor, pussy play, licked it while she was standing up, tried to get her to fuck, but no fucky, fucky. She finished me off, cleaned me up, then gave me the best foot massage I've ever had. Heck, next time I go, I might asked for a four hand with both Sasha's LOL.How much did you spend there.

Searcher55
05-07-22, 05:09
Her name is Coco just got a great massage from her yesterday she's a bit older but nice titays to lick on good sensual HJ too, Didn't want the FIV her at her asking price, I've gotten many rubs from her they all start looking alike in a way I go 3 to 4 times a month parlor hopping I call it ha!

How much did you spend there.

Torchkit
05-07-22, 14:36
Her name is Coco just got a great massage from her yesterday she's a bit older but nice titays to lick on good sensual HJ too, Didn't want the FIV her at her asking price, I've gotten many rubs from her they all start looking alike in a way I go 3 to 4 times a month parlor hopping I call it ha!You quoted Ross's question and then didn't answer it.

NeedSpeed330
05-07-22, 17:00
Any Intel on this place?

Searcher55
05-08-22, 06:25
The going rate I guess is going to be one Franklin extra for any AMP girls pants to hit the floor, not worth that just a FIV I did have a provider last week up at a Middleburg AMP use her spit on my tip instead of the oil for the HE that was hot almost licked it I probably could of pushed it further!

You quoted Ross's question and then didn't answer it.

Parlor Lover
05-09-22, 01:34
I just looked them up on Google Maps, found a web site for them. I have been to their Lyndhurst location, didn't stay to book. Men working there, seemed legit.

You didn't say if you searched the forums here or not. I just did, didn't find anything.

You have zero posts, why not visit and report back with your findings?

Any Intel on this place?

Qorash
05-11-22, 16:19
Any reviews of Lily Foot Spa on west avenue by tallmadge circle? I heard there's a girl named Sasha that will give a handjob with her tits out? Is this true?

Torchkit
05-11-22, 22:30
Any reviews of Lily Foot Spa on west avenue by tallmadge circle? I heard there's a girl named Sasha that will give a handjob with her tits out? Is this true?Why don't you go and find out. Let us know how it goes.

KarmaClutch
05-12-22, 12:30
Why don't you go and find out. Let us know how it goes.Speaking as a noob myself, do some research on your own.

LoveAsianWomen
05-12-22, 22:35
Any reviews of Lily Foot Spa on west avenue by tallmadge circle? I heard there's a girl named Sasha that will give a handjob with her tits out? Is this true?Did you not read this forum?

TrumpLost
05-16-22, 07:34
Is in canal Fulton still giving run and tugs?

Pinkumia
05-16-22, 10:46
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/234-477-4077best-massage-from/477422901133

Looks like 30 min session is back, not worth it though in my opinion.

CjmcMilla
05-16-22, 14:34
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/234-477-4077best-massage-from/477422901133

Looks like 30 min session is back, not worth it though in my opinion.Saw her a few times in the old location, . 5 for HH Jackson for a tip knew what you were getting, 2 massive breasts to play with kitty rub and an awesome HJ. Now it's double that and rush not worth it! Oh FS is available at five plus!

CjmcMilla
05-16-22, 19:26
Is in canal Fulton still giving run and tugs?She's been out of service for awhile due to medical issues but returning in a couple of weeks.

Reynoldz
05-17-22, 16:01
Checked out Lily's. Seemed like the usual, pulled to a side area and paid ahead. The girl, I can't remember her name but she was a very petite Korean woman. Very broken English. The massage itself was pretty terrible. On the flip she grabbed my cock and said, "You take care of me baby and I'll take care of you." She stroked away and while doing this she proceeded to actually blow on my cock. I don't think she understands the concept of a BJ but she knew how to give a good handy. She ended up taking her top off and let me handle her breasts. She then pulled her pants off and panties and let me touch her. Then she mounted the table and sat on my chest while she finished me off. I tipped her well and she told me she's off Saturdays. Sundays are her favorite day to work she said. Maybe next time I'll teach her the concept of a BJ haha.

CjmcMilla
05-20-22, 09:43
Usually posts on Craig's but they removed her posts because of their strict rules. She started posting on stg recently 10 minutes from my house why not? Forty something petite had surgical scrubs on 6/10 face 8/10 body 70 for hour. Told me to undress nude was fine 5/10 on massage stayed clear of the boys on the flip she put a towel over him but I removed it, then in a whisper asked if I was a cop then lifted her top asked me to touch her perfect b's and proceeded with junior wanted 50 gave 30. Probably more there in the future, good for one more test.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/relaxation-you-deserve-here/068659473709

Pinkumia
05-20-22, 11:15
Usually posts on Craig's but they removed her posts because of their strict rules. She started posting on stg recently 10 minutes from my house why not? Forty something petite had surgical scrubs on 6/10 face 8/10 body 70 for hour. Told me to undress nude was fine 5/10 on massage stayed clear of the boys on the flip she put a towel over him but I removed it, then in a whisper asked if I was a cop then lifted her top asked me to touch her perfect b's and proceeded with junior wanted 50 gave 30. Probably more there in the future, good for one more test.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/relaxation-you-deserve-here/068659473709Is it still by the Pizza Hut Subway?

GoatFucker
05-20-22, 13:33
She's been out of service for awhile due to medical issues but returning in a couple of weeks.She still offering full service like she did in the past? One time she collected my cum in a cup as it dropped out of her wet pussy and she drank it.

ScienceFair
05-20-22, 22:58
Was in pittsburgh for work, decided to finally give one of the warren places a stop.

Good experience, not sure why this area is such a desert.

$60 for the HR, older lady takes me to a room, brings in a girl, Tina, older, rock hard bolt ons, but good to look at.

Takes me back for a table shower, scrubs me down, 2 minutes in the sauna and we go back to our room for a massage.

Massage is ok, not much teasing, but good. Then we discuss tip, and she leaves to get a cover.

Some BBBJ and light rubbing, on goes the cover and she lays down, I get on top and have a nice time while she keeps asking for more.

Pricey (210 total) but not crazy for a sure thing. She said if I had more money more would be on offer, but I'm good using a cover at a place like that.

Make the drive.

Searcher55
05-21-22, 08:16
I guess you're factoring in inflation by over paying so much for high mileage 40+ AMP woman?

Was in pittsburgh for work, decided to finally give one of the warren places a stop.

Good experience, not sure why this area is such a desert.

$60 for the HR, older lady takes me to a room, brings in a girl, Tina, older, rock hard bolt ons, but good to look at.

Takes me back for a table shower, scrubs me down, 2 minutes in the sauna and we go back to our room for a massage.

Massage is ok, not much teasing, but good. Then we discuss tip, and she leaves to get a cover.

Some BBBJ and light rubbing, on goes the cover and she lays down, I get on top and have a nice time while she keeps asking for more..

Torchkit
05-21-22, 12:29

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/relaxation-you-deserve-here/068659473709I went looking for it. Couldn't find and no answer at their number.

CjmcMilla
05-21-22, 12:35
I went looking for it. Couldn't find and no answer at their number.Just posted again, not the number I responded too, unfortunately I didn't keep it.

She's located on Hanna pkwy In Akron an industrial building.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/relaxation-you-deserve-here/237177359901

Torchkit
05-21-22, 14:05
Just posted again, not the number I responded too, unfortunately I didn't keep it.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/relaxation-you-deserve-here/237177359901That's where I was looking. 95 Hannah is a building with 3 or 4 suites. The only one that had markings on it was an animal transport place. The other ones were all locked.

Torchkit
05-21-22, 17:23
So as long as I was in the area, I stopped at Lily's foot spa for the 1st and last time today. Mediocre massage. As others have said, As soon as the good part starts the top goes up and the pants go down. But then the haggling started, which I hate. When I offered 70 and refused to pay 100, she pulled her pants back up. At the end, she wanted the tip placed in her hand instead of on the counter so I did. I gave her 50. She started with "You said 70. " I said 70 with pants down. Pants up, no 70. Let's just say we parted on less than friendly terms. I didn't bother asking her name after that.

Problem Child
05-21-22, 20:47
So as long as I was in the area, I stopped at Lily's foot spa for the 1st and last time today. Mediocre massage. As others have said, As soon as the good part starts the top goes up and the pants go down. But then the haggling started, which I hate. When I offered 70 and refused to pay 100, she pulled her pants back up. At the end, she wanted the tip placed in her hand instead of on the counter so I did. I gave her 50. She started with "You said 70. " I said 70 with pants down. Pants up, no 70. Let's just say we parted on less than friendly terms. I didn't bother asking her name after that.Was is Sasha?

Bfidaho
05-23-22, 16:30
Liz has relocated from Fairlawn to a nicer set up in Ellet. Had a very nice visit with her in her new locale a couple days ago. Nice girl.

CjmcMilla
05-23-22, 18:50
Liz has relocated from Fairlawn to a nicer set up in Ellet. Had a very nice visit with her in her new locale a couple days ago. Nice girl.Nice little apartment much better than extended stay hotel. One negative kinda big pouch, but overall nice visit loves Daty and actually tossed my salad a first time about blew my load then. BBFS, cim and just an overall sweet girl.

Cleve Loser
05-23-22, 21:06
Liz has relocated from Fairlawn to a nicer set up in Ellet. Had a very nice visit with her in her new locale a couple days ago. Nice girl.

Nice little apartment much better than extended stay hotel. One negative kinda big pouch, but overall nice visit loves Daty and actually tossed my salad a first time about blew my load then. BBFS, cim and just an overall sweet girl.Yall got an ad or number?

CjmcMilla
05-23-22, 22:38
Yall got an ad or number?https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/happy-happy-hump-day/490767328345

Bigmaninakron
05-24-22, 12:42
That's where I was looking. 95 Hannah is a building with 3 or 4 suites. The only one that had markings on it was an animal transport place. The other ones were all locked.Was there yesterday. This place is a joke. No extras. Touch her tits and she went off. And you have to be drape with a hand towel. Which doesn't cover much.

Stay Safe.

Big.

Txshotz
05-24-22, 13:25
First time doing anything like this. Lurked and did my research. It all went pretty much how the elder pervs who have come before me hath written. Went before noon. Only person there at the time, a few more showed up while I was there though. Did not get a name but it was a petite Asian lady, maybe 5'5, small but perky tits, tight body. The massage was actually pretty decent. Maybe better than some of the legit places I have been. Started on the back then by the time she got to my legs there was a lot of teasing and ball grazing. Flipped over and sure enough, HJ, tits out and got to play with her butt. So, in my personal life I've never finished from a HJ or BJ. Always thought it was just something wrong with me. Had just accepted it. Turns out that's not the case. It took this little semen wizard 3 minutes and boom. Very surprised and happy with the outcome. Overall good experience. Did not experience the shame of post nut clarity. Only complaints were that it was a little cold in there, which was exasperated by the hot towel (when it was removed) and also not super into the whole curtain and 3/4 wall set up they had. That being said I do understand it. Why put more money into a facility than you need to if you know it'll eventually get shut down and you're just going to have to move?

So, got a taste of all this and naturally now want more. Seeing if anyone has any other recommendations for any other AMPs in the area? Does not necessarily have to be Akron. Would really prefer a place that has someone with some big ol titties. Really, really want to get titfucked. Also would prefer a place with doors. Both are not deal breakers. Thanks in advance for the help.

Torchkit
05-24-22, 14:00
Was there yesterday. This place is a joke. No extras. Touch her tits and she went off. And you have to be drape with a hand towel. Which doesn't cover much.

Stay Safe.

Big.I guess its YMMV. The prior post got great extras at a low cost.

CjmcMilla
05-24-22, 14:06
I guess its YMMV. The prior post got great extras at a low cost.As I reported on prior post she made touch her tits to prove I wasn't law, then proceeded to decent HJ 45 minutes total. 1 damage.

Pinkumia
05-24-22, 16:04
I guess its YMMV. The prior post got great extras at a low cost.I did too but was not impressed at all.

Txshotz
05-24-22, 16:06
Had my first AMP experience here recently. I lurked on some sites, learned from the teachings of the elder pervs who have come before me and went out into the world to get my balls busted. I got there before noon. They had one customer inside, a few more had shown up while I was there. Had a petite Asian lady, about 5'5, small but perky boobs, nice ass. She was wearing a face mask but had pretty eyes and a sweet, soft voice. The massage was actually pretty decent, better than I've had at some legit spots. Started on shoulders and back, then went down to the legs. Balls were grazed, asses (my) were played with. Then came the flip. Her English was pretty rough. I honestly had no idea what she was saying exactly. We resorted to hand gestures. The universal language. Got that sorted and she went to work. I have to note, I personally have never popped my weasel from a HJ or BJ in my private life. I always figured it was just me and had just accepted it. A big part of me doing this was to verify to myself if that truly was the case. It turns out, no, that's not the case. This little semen wizard knocked this out in 3 minutes. 3 goddamn minutes. I was shocked, I was awed, my life had been a lie. Worth noting she did pull out her tits and let me play with those as well as her ass. Overall good experience.

Only slight complaints I had was that it was a little cold in there. Really was not much of a problem but when the hot towel went on it was amazing, taking it off though was kind of rough. Also, not a huge fan of the curtain and 3/4 ceiling rooms. That being said, I understand if you're expecting to eventually get shut down and move operations it doesn't make a lot of sense to put that much money into the facilities.

Seeing if anyone else has recommendations for AMPs in the area? Does not necessarily have to be Akron, I'm mobile and willing to travel a little. Truthfully I'm really looking for someone with big tits. I'd really, really like a titty fuck. Or if not then maybe just an amazing BJ. Not interested in FS. Thanks in advance.

NawtyMarkus
05-24-22, 20:40
Had my first AMP experience here recently. I lurked on some sites, learned from the teachings of the elder pervs who have come before me and went out into the world to get my balls busted.
I have to note, I personally have never popped my weasel from a HJ or BJ in my private life. I always figured it was just me and had just accepted it. A big part of me doing this was to verify to myself if that truly was the case. It turns out, no, that's not the case. This little semen wizard knocked this out in 3 minutes. 3 goddamn minutes. I was shocked, I was awed, my life had been a lie. This is a very well written review.

Txshotz
05-25-22, 16:01
This is a very well written review.I appreciate you saying that. I'm looking forward to writing another once I find a well endowed provider. Can't shake this urge to slap my dick on and have it then disappear in between a big ol pair of titties. Bucket lists and whatnot. I understand this is an Akron AMP forum but, gentleman, I am open to areas outside of the city as well as independent talent and I'm asking for your collective knowledge and wisdom to help make this happen. If you're worried about blowing up your favorite spot feel free to just DM and let me know and I'll keep my big, dumb mouth shut for you.

OhioPete
05-25-22, 22:44
Been a while since I checked Harmony but got the opportunity just recently. Believe anna, cocoa, & another therapist were working. Drew anna & got a pretty nice massage like previously from her. Left relaxed & happy. Definitely not Warren but typical for what's available in this area.

Rafficax
05-26-22, 11:28
Just posted again, not the number I responded too, unfortunately I didn't keep it.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/relaxation-you-deserve-here/237177359901I tried it recently. "have you been here before?" no, 1st time. She wanted me to fill out a form with name / address / name of dr. Referring / etc. I told her I only want massage, she said this protects her from "crazy people. I said no thanks. Won't be back. If she is providing any kind of real "relief", no way to tell from her interaction with me.

CjmcMilla
05-26-22, 12:12
I tried it recently. "have you been here before?" no, 1st time. She wanted me to fill out a form with name / address / name of dr. Referring / etc. I told her I only want massage, she said this protects her from "crazy people. I said no thanks. Won't be back. If she is providing any kind of real "relief", no way to tell from her interaction with me.I'm not white knighting doubt I'll be back for a second visit as I mentioned 1st time was meh! But got the job done. I walked in she showed me the form I scribbled my signature didn't fill out anything else. Sounds like to me from other reviews she's just being selective. No doubt with a couple more visits albeit expensive ones panties on the floor and a very uninspiring fuck would prevail.

Customerr
05-26-22, 19:51
Stopped in last Saturday as I was in the mood for an actually massage on my way to Warren.

Not sure who the provider was as I couldn't understand her but think it was Coco by other reviews.

Paid for an hour, was out of there in under 30 min.

Massage was going good until someone else came in. Left the room, came back in and started playing w the boys immediately after returning and had me flip.

Shirt up and pants came down until I wouldn't agree to what she wanted. Pants up and finished the task at hand.

She stiffed me 30+ min and kept the 60 I had coming to me for the shortened time as her tip.

I WILL NOT RETURN!

If I'm paying for an hour I expect an hour. Plenty of other places that actual care and will take care of you for the whole hour.

Torchkit
05-26-22, 20:19
Stopped in last Saturday as I was in the mood for an actually massage on my way to Warren.

Not sure who the provider was as I couldn't understand her but think it was Coco by other reviews.

Paid for an hour, was out of there in under 30 min.

Massage was going good until someone else came in. Left the room, came back in and started playing w the boys immediately after returning and had me flip.

Shirt up and pants came down until I wouldn't agree to what she wanted. Pants up and finished the task at hand.

She stiffed me 30+ min and kept the 60 I had coming to me for the shortened time as her tip.

I WILL NOT RETURN!

If I'm paying for an hour I expect an hour. Plenty of other places that actual care and will take care of you for the whole hour.I hope you shorted her tip. Hell, I would've told her the $30 she she cut off of my massage is her tip.

Pinkumia
05-27-22, 07:41
I hope you shorted her tip. Hell, I would've told her the $30 she she cut off of my massage is her tip.I stopped doing 60 min session, its a SCAM now, they give you 30 min and keep that $20, next time I am taking a cooking timer with me and start the timer infront of her.

Bards Tale
05-27-22, 09:07
I stopped doing 60 min session, its a SCAM now, they give you 30 min and keep that $20, next time I am taking a cooking timer with me and start the timer infront of her.This recently happend to me, I asked an hour she said ok and I gave her 60, in the room a few minutes later she said "only half hour available" and did not bring me change. So after the half hour and HE I only gave 20 that would equal the 40 tip and she looked at me like I lost my mind and just stood there. I said that equals the tip with the change you didn't give me. And left.

ChesterC
06-07-22, 18:18
Anyone been to Lilly's lately?

JohnnyRivers
06-09-22, 09:41
Anyone been to Lilly's lately?Last time I visited with Coco it was a nice time. Hour visit but may have been cut short a little. We enjoyed our conversation. Dropped pants, lifted top, changed positions on the table. I believed a great conversation was had by all.

ChesterC
06-09-22, 14:53
Last time I visited with Coco it was a nice time. Hour visit but may have been cut short a little. We enjoyed our conversation. Dropped pants, lifted top, changed positions on the table. I believed a great conversation was had by all.I haven't seen coco, how does she look? How old? I always see Sasha.

JohnnyRivers
06-11-22, 23:37
I had quite an enjoyable date with Lena today. Full half hr. 40 plus. 60 tip. Light touch massage on back but started to play with my balls. On the flip she exposed those 34 cs. Sort of hangers but really great with nipples that fit in my mouth just right. Put a glove on for prostate play and really got into it. Outside roaming only on the lower half. 7 in the looks dept. Should keep her my secret.

Jimmy 5
06-12-22, 09:28
Is this the massage spa in Tallmadge? Or Akron?

Jimmy:

JohnnyRivers
06-12-22, 09:29
Is this the massage spa in Tallmadge? Or Akron?

Jimmy:Tallmadge.

Jimmy 5
06-12-22, 09:48
Tallmadge.Thanks you!!

Jimmy:

Jimmy 5
06-12-22, 09:49
Anyone have any comments on the service at this place?? Worth a visit?? Massage only or are there extras?

Jimmy:

Tsieg1234
06-12-22, 14:19
I tried to go back and research but I couldn't find anything.

A name or any info on this one?

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hot-steam-towels-body-slides-d/303587749564

Mylalz
06-12-22, 17:51

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hot-steam-towels-body-slides-d/303587749564Take my advice and stay as far away from her as you can! The pics are fake, she doesn't look anything like them, service is terrible.

Regards,

Mylalz.

Torchkit
06-12-22, 22:35

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hot-steam-towels-body-slides-d/303587749564A few of her reviews from the last couple of years:

"Alauna" the bait and switch queen. Good name for her. Terrible service, saw her a couple years ago. As others say, stay far away.

Someone should post her real pictures and shut her up. There have been numerous posts about her and all say the same. She does not use her pics and she is a mess. I looked at her and left her standing in the doorway. She is the most flagrant provider ever for false pics and false advertising.

Stay away from Alauna! Besides her terrible smell, she has fake pics, no teeth, constant complainer, worst BJ ever. Only one position because she basically hurts everywhere. That was three years ago. She's probably worse now. Feel bad for the guys that fall for her fake ad and see her.

None of those pics are her. She's a dead fish & will complain the whole time. Rotted and missing teeth & smells.

Alauna. Nothing but bad reviews. Pics aren't her. Smells bad. Starfish sex.

PintleHook
06-13-22, 12:29
Anyone have any comments on the service at this place?? Worth a visit?? Massage only or are there extras?

Jimmy:As a week ago it was temporary closed.

Time before that the door was locked and you had to knock and wait or call the number listed on window for entrance. They raised the prices from 60 hour to 80 hour. Too much so I left.

WoolfMan
06-20-22, 18:34
First time at Annie's drew Yu Yu. Nice little massage for a short time. Probably because I was horned up. She took my hand and put it on her tits. Maybe she was horned up too after me rubbing her in the right places! Anyway, the massage was maybe 20 minutes then the flip it didn't take me long before I finished. But then she kept at me like she wanted me to have a second pop (not at my age! We finished the hour like that. 60 for the hr and $80 tip for excellent service.

Pinkumia
06-21-22, 10:06
First time at Annie's drew Yu Yu. Nice little massage for a short time. Probably because I was horned up. She took my hand and put it on her tits. Maybe she was horned up too after me rubbing her in the right places! Anyway, the massage was maybe 20 minutes then the flip it didn't take me long before I finished. But then she kept at me like she wanted me to have a second pop (not at my age! We finished the hour like that. 60 for the hr and $80 tip for excellent service.Annies, Lillies same? If not where is Annies?

Pinkumia
06-21-22, 10:14
First time at Annie's drew Yu Yu. Nice little massage for a short time. Probably because I was horned up. She took my hand and put it on her tits. Maybe she was horned up too after me rubbing her in the right places! Anyway, the massage was maybe 20 minutes then the flip it didn't take me long before I finished. But then she kept at me like she wanted me to have a second pop (not at my age! We finished the hour like that. 60 for the hr and $80 tip for excellent service.Annies, Lillies same? If not where is Annies?

JohnnyRivers
06-21-22, 11:04
Annies, Lillies same? If not where is Annies?Annie's is on Brittain rd not too far from Lily's.

CjmcMilla
06-24-22, 17:42
Did she ever return? I used to see her on a regular basis and was always consistent. I can't find any contact info.

Jimmy 5
06-25-22, 08:27
Stopped at Annie's on Friday. Paid for an hour $60.00 and had to wait almost thirty minutes for a girl to come into the room. Very poor language skills, barely understandable. Very lame feather touch massage. Limited touching of her. Seemed like she was trying to negotiate some extras but could not understand her. Finally got her to provide an oil assisted HJ and got off. This all took less than thirty minutes. Told her I paid for an hour but she said all done very busy. Tipped her $40.00 and split. Not sure why I even gave her a tip but I hate to be a cheap skate. I will not repeat at this place.

Jimmy:

Parlor Lover
06-26-22, 06:15
Back in the day, (well before pandemic) they had a picture collage of +/- 6 or 8 massage girls and one or two #s to call. Even back then, it was a struggle getting the girls who were supposed to be "on call" to return phone calls.

There have been a few times in the last year or so that I'd stop to see if I could get a walk in appt if I happened to be in the area. Never anyone there on the weekends when I've been past. I can't remember if I bothered trying calling their number or not based on previous experience. I usually had a good time whenever I was able to set something up, but that's been a while. The last girl I saw there said she was moving out of state to take care of family, so I don't know any names to recommend you ask for now.

As a week ago it was temporary closed.

Time before that the door was locked and you had to knock and wait or call the number listed on window for entrance. They raised the prices from 60 hour to 80 hour. Too much so I left.

MakeJohnHappy
07-01-22, 06:31
That place is sometimes open sometimes isn't. Always new numbers. Taylor previously worked there. Or try out Annie she has a nice location with correct hours. Taylor gives you more bang for bang for your buck if you know what I mean. Good luck.

Back in the day, (well before pandemic) they had a picture collage of +/- 6 or 8 massage girls and one or two #s to call. Even back then, it was a struggle getting the girls who were supposed to be "on call" to return phone calls.

There have been a few times in the last year or so that I'd stop to see if I could get a walk in appt if I happened to be in the area. Never anyone there on the weekends when I've been past. I can't remember if I bothered trying calling their number or not based on previous experience. I usually had a good time whenever I was able to set something up, but that's been a while. The last girl I saw there said she was moving out of state to take care of family, so I don't know any names to recommend you ask for now.

Jimmy 5
07-03-22, 09:38
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/asian/top-verified-full-body-provide/025996834834

Is this lady Taylor from Akron and are these pictures of her or another girl? Any information would be appreciated.

Jimmy:

CjmcMilla
07-03-22, 10:23
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/asian/top-verified-full-body-provide/025996834834

Is this lady Taylor from Akron and are these pictures of her or another girl? Any information would be appreciated.

Jimmy:Second pic down on post is her maybe fingernails LOL! She's still got a great body huge breasts big booty my only complaint natural kitty. Saw her last Tuesday, ok place the room is clean the neighborhood ok! We had settled on a previous $ started with Daty which see enjoys after ten minutes she said she didn't cum yet so I obliged until she screamed my P, finished on breasts to her dislike, overall my 3rd visit and will repeat.

Fuzzyek
07-03-22, 12:21
Second pic down on post is her maybe fingernails LOL! She's still got a great body huge breasts big booty my only complaint natural kitty. Saw her last Tuesday, ok place the room is clean the neighborhood ok! We had settled on a previous $ started with Daty which see enjoys after ten minutes she said she didn't cum yet so I obliged until she screamed my P, finished on breasts to her dislike, overall my 3rd visit and will repeat.Sure doesn't sound like a massage.

PipeFighter94
07-03-22, 12:30
Second pic down on post is her maybe fingernails LOL! She's still got a great body huge breasts big booty my only complaint natural kitty. Saw her last Tuesday, ok place the room is clean the neighborhood ok! We had settled on a previous $ started with Daty which see enjoys after ten minutes she said she didn't cum yet so I obliged until she screamed my P, finished on breasts to her dislike, overall my 3rd visit and will repeat.What are her donations and is she in Akron or Canton?

JasonDono
07-03-22, 16:12
A few of her reviews from the last couple of years:

"Alauna" the bait and switch queen. Good name for her. Terrible service, saw her a couple years ago. As others say, stay far away.

Someone should post her real pictures and shut her up. There have been numerous posts about her and all say the same. She does not use her pics and she is a mess. I looked at her and left her standing in the doorway. She is the most flagrant provider ever for false pics and false advertising.

Stay away from Alauna! Besides her terrible smell, she has fake pics, no teeth, constant complainer, worst BJ ever. Only one position because she basically hurts everywhere. That was three years ago. She's probably worse now. Feel bad for the guys that fall for her fake ad and see her.

None of those pics are her. She's a dead fish & will complain the whole time. Rotted and missing teeth & smells.

Alauna. Nothing but bad reviews. Pics aren't her. Smells bad. Starfish sex.Every time I see her post it grinds my gears. LOL. I've never her seen her because she has got to have some of the most consistent bad reviews of any provider. And what annoys me more is I'll inevitably remember a year or two ago when she was posting ads defending herself and claiming she was getting STG admin and shit involved for all the misleading, fake reviews and lying she was receiving.

Bcjzc
07-04-22, 07:33
Went in on Saturday afternoon. First off, apparently this was a bad time to go as too many of you kept coming in. I kept hearing you guys ask "how long" and her having to try and tell you because she is darn hard to understand.

Anyway. It was okay and not worth the price. If I had the time I would have just gone to Warren.

The haggling is annoying. She wouldn't say the first number at all. They are hoping you'll overpay them. I suggest starting low.

Mind you, they won't "Fucky" or "Sucky" as she put it. No DATY either. However, when she dropped the pants, she got into the rubbing and allowed some FIV as they casually slipped in when she got revved up.

Would I do again? If in a pinch and had no other options. Otherwise, I'd keep trying new places.

Actual massage, other than you hornballs making her stop every 10 minutes, was okay because I didn't start touching her right away. Not good, just okay. She couldn't tell if I was there for the extras or not. As soon as she knew I was game. It was a rush to the finish.

Anyway. I'd rather find an escort for the price. I can get a real massage somewhere else.

That was Sunday. But that's for the escort section.

So as long as I was in the area, I stopped at Lily's foot spa for the 1st and last time today. Mediocre massage. As others have said, As soon as the good part starts the top goes up and the pants go down. But then the haggling started, which I hate. When I offered 70 and refused to pay 100, she pulled her pants back up. At the end, she wanted the tip placed in her hand instead of on the counter so I did. I gave her 50. She started with "You said 70. " I said 70 with pants down. Pants up, no 70. Let's just say we parted on less than friendly terms. I didn't bother asking her name after that.

Spike79
07-05-22, 08:39
Does anyone have the number for Luna that use to work there I had it but can't find it.

MakeJohnHappy
07-07-22, 14:38
She's in Akron.

What are her donations and is she in Akron or Canton?

Spike79
07-08-22, 22:17
Does anyone have any number of girls that worked here I had luna number but lost it can anyone help.

AndyY
07-19-22, 22:02
I visited the Pacific Island in Wadsworth, first time in a long time, to see if the ice had thawed. Nope. Strictly legit, no teasing or the offer self serve. Middle aged Asian (Mona I think was her name) gave me a 1/2 way decent massage but talked my ear off the whole time. It's nothing like it was a few years back when Monica or Jackie worked there.

KarmaClutch
07-21-22, 13:19
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/relaxation-massages/697772446739

Back on STG with an 800 number to boot.

Cubbie
07-22-22, 23:40
So I decided to try Annie's over a strip club this afternoon and the experience was an overall positive one. 40 for a hh massage 60 full hour. Walked in and was taken immediately back to a massage room and was told to get ready. English was very broken and hard to understand. Got a pretty good rub down. Not quite what you'd get from a licensed therapist but better than normal. That lasted probably 30 minutes my hands did wander a bit durning it. Then she said flip over. The tip was 60 and it seems to be hands only but it was very skillfull. Maybe some of the other girls do more but the girl I had didn't seem to budge. She was a bit older probably in her 40's with enhanced breasts. That I got to see and play with. She was very skinny with a thigh gap but had some body damage when she took her top off. I'll definitely go again if it doesn't get shut down but will opt for the hh since I was probably only getting attention for that amount of time anyways.

Rumbles8787
07-23-22, 14:53
First time at Annie's drew Yu Yu. Nice little massage for a short time. Probably because I was horned up. She took my hand and put it on her tits. Maybe she was horned up too after me rubbing her in the right places! Anyway, the massage was maybe 20 minutes then the flip it didn't take me long before I finished. But then she kept at me like she wanted me to have a second pop (not at my age! We finished the hour like that. 60 for the hr and $80 tip for excellent service.I've been a couple places and can never feel the vibe if I can go right to wandering on them or if I should wait. What does everyone typically do? Not trying to burn bridges with these women, but also trying to get the most out of my money.

FunLuvNgyy
07-25-22, 12:19
I've been a couple places and can never feel the vibe if I can go right to wandering on them or if I should wait. What does everyone typically do? Not trying to burn bridges with these women, but also trying to get the most out of my money.Some people might say to tread lightly, but you know what you're there for, so do they. They are generally client oriented and I find some playful grab ass before the massage puts them at ease against the small risk that you are not a real client. Let your intention be known. If you are rejected off the bat, you know it's going to be a legit only experience and you can request refund and leave, or if you stay NO TIP. You don't need to worry about burning a bridge with a girl who won't do extra, since you don't want her anyway.

ChubbyChico
07-25-22, 17:14
Apologies ahead of time as I don't want to sound like an a-hole. But how in the world are we tipping these girls $80 or $60 for a handy finish and a moderately decent massage at best? Around here the standard tip has been 40 and personally I'd like to see it stay that way. Stop driving the cost to play higher LOL.

First time at Annie's drew Yu Yu. Nice little massage for a short time. Probably because I was horned up. She took my hand and put it on her tits. Maybe she was horned up too after me rubbing her in the right places! Anyway, the massage was maybe 20 minutes then the flip it didn't take me long before I finished. But then she kept at me like she wanted me to have a second pop (not at my age! We finished the hour like that. 60 for the hr and $80 tip for excellent service.

Jimmy 5
07-25-22, 18:32
Apologies ahead of time as I don't want to sound like an a-hole. But how in the world are we tipping these girls $80 or $60 for a handy finish and a moderately decent massage at best? Around here the standard tip has been 40 and personally I'd like to see it stay that way. Stop driving the cost to play higher LOL.I only tip $40.00 for a HJ max. I agree that a tip for that service should not exceed $40.00. If more is on the table then the tip should be determined accordingly. Higher tipping for marginal service just inflates the prices and we all suffer. Just my opinion gang!

Jimmy:

Talons Up
07-26-22, 09:14
I only tip $40.00 for a HJ max. I agree that a tip for that service should not exceed $40.00. If more is on the table then the tip should be determined accordingly. Higher tipping for marginal service just inflates the prices and we all suffer. Just my opinion gang!

Jimmy:IDK my thoughts on tipping are based on the whole experience, not just one aspect. Although short lived, I remember Bella at Blackstone for example; maybe just a standard finish but the entire hour was fantastic. She was at least deserving of a higher tip than your standard IMO.

Problem Child
07-26-22, 20:58
I visited the Pacific Island in Wadsworth, first time in a long time, to see if the ice had thawed. Nope. Strictly legit, no teasing or the offer self serve. Middle aged Asian (Mona I think was her name) gave me a 1/2 way decent massage but talked my ear off the whole time. It's nothing like it was a few years back when Monica or Jackie worked there.What was Jackie's deal? I saw her twice, very good massage with standard finish. Did she go the extra mile for regulars?

ScienceFair
07-26-22, 21:08
Went to see ciara again after a few years. Her massage is good, menu is limited (HJ only with various levels of undress) but she probably has the nicest body of anyone in the business in this area right now.

Gives you the full time, and as I said, her body is crazy nice.

CjmcMilla
07-27-22, 09:46
Went to see ciara again after a few years. Her massage is good, menu is limited (HJ only with various levels of undress) but she probably has the nicest body of anyone in the business in this area right now.

Gives you the full time, and as I said, her body is crazy nice.I also saw her a few years back pre baby I think her first week, her body was incredible but she had no idea what a massage was managed fiv, followed up recently as well, correct, an 8 body but gps for different stages of undress, meh massage with standard finish.

Personally I like the Hanna st. Massage in Akron, mutual nude, mutual massage 30 minutes each, standard finish only, no exceptions! Tight little Asian body.

Wakka124
07-27-22, 13:51
I also saw her a few years back pre baby I think her first week, her body was incredible but she had no idea what a massage was managed fiv, followed up recently as well, correct, an 8 body but gps for different stages of undress, meh massage with standard finish.

Personally I like the Hanna st. Massage in Akron, mutual nude, mutual massage 30 minutes each, standard finish only, no exceptions! Tight little Asian body.I've Google searched Hanna st. Massage but I got nothing. You have an address?

MLBeach18
07-28-22, 07:18
I've Google searched Hanna st. Massage but I got nothing. You have an address?Green leaf or something like that. Mostly under body work or something on craigs. Occasionally posting on skip. She is a nice lady! I went once and didn't make a move. She texted me back after I left and told me she wanted to do mutual massage next time. She is very careful and might have to see once without getting anything. But real and a decent massage.

Talons Up
07-28-22, 08:54
I've Google searched Hanna st. Massage but I got nothing. You have an address?https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/Relaxation-Massages/841258238638

Text or call for an appointment 1 (800) 627-1XXX or stop in 9X Hanna Parkway Akron, OH 4431X.

ZigBang1
07-28-22, 10:11
Located near The S Main /277 interchange.

Green leaf or something like that. Mostly under body work or something on craigs. Occasionally posting on skip. She is a nice lady! I went once and didn't make a move. She texted me back after I left and told me she wanted to do mutual massage next time. She is very careful and might have to see once without getting anything. But real and a decent massage.

AndyY
07-28-22, 18:14
What was Jackie's deal? I saw her twice, very good massage with standard finish. Did she go the extra mile for regulars?It's has been years since Jackie worked there, saw her several times at the old location across from the Summit Mall. Nothing more than standard finish and OTC roaming.

DooMama7
08-01-22, 13:23
$40 for half hour and $60 for an hour, normally this means easy FS but alas only a jack shack (HJ). Spent $80 on the tip and the half hour.

CjmcMilla
08-03-22, 15:56
Probably visited 10 times over the years, sometimes very good and a few meh but always a consistent finish. Today I decided to stop by and was greeted by a typical Harmony girl and she put me in a room waited maybe 15 minutes ready to leave and a girl finally came in and apologized profusely and started a good massage I did notice neon shorts, sports bra, a cup maybe 5' tall thick but cute. Highly recommend.

Spike79
08-03-22, 21:09
What happened to the girls that worked at touch of thi looking for luna.

Member #6389
08-04-22, 12:10
Located near The S Main /277 interchange.Texted this morning. Set up appointment at noon today, then she changed it to 1 then she canceled. "Emergency" came up. At least she didn't wait until I was on my way to see her. Oh well, the search continues for a regular that gives a good massage for all these aches and pains from the abuse of my body during my youth.

ScienceFair
08-05-22, 11:14
Texted with her. They look cute, then asked for deposit.

I told them no on the deposit and they ghosted. Oh well.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/Sunshines-satisfying-massages/487751956514

ScienceFair
08-05-22, 11:19

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/Sunshines-satisfying-massages/487751956514

KarmaClutch
08-05-22, 13:27

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/Sunshines-satisfying-massages/487751956514On here said that Sunshine likes to rob people.

Txshotz
08-05-22, 16:34
Going to review a couple different visits I've had. Much like my first pack of cigarettes, I told myself I was not going to get addicted to this. That turned out to be a lie. I underestimated how much I would like having strangers touch my penis.

Checked out Harmony for the first time this week. Had some pros and cons here. The one thing I noticed right when I got in was the place smelled bad. I couldn't quite figure out what it was, definitely odd. Mostly just in the entrance / lobby area. The location is inside of an office suite, which kind of threw me off. Felt like it was tougher to make a quick entrance / exit from there. They do have private rooms (with doors and everything) which I appreciated. It's just a lot easier to relax and kind of muffles out some of the background noise. The lady I got was old. Easily the oldest provider I've had since I started all this. Had to be 60+. She was very friendly but really no physical attraction there. She was just wearing black sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Not much in the way of tits or ass. My god though, the massage was excellent. Legitimately would have been happy to get that quality of massage from a legit operation. Got me from head to toe, good pressure and technique. There was a handwritten sign hanging in the room that said "Massage Only" so I was a little taken aback when she started to gently stroke my ham sandwich after flipping over. I gasped. "But the sign!" I thought to myself. After engaging in some deep breathing exercises to calm myself down I decided that I was just too physically magnetic and this woman clearly was not able to control herself. This was my fault, and now I had to suffer the consequences of abject beauty. She told me how handsome I was. I already knew this though, as my grandmother had told me as much growing up, but I appreciated it. She went to work on my Bavarian pretzel stick. I was only running at about 60% efficiency here due to her being an over the hill bridge troll (I mean that in the nicest way possible). This did not deter her. She threw her entire arsenal of hand judo at my semi-flaccid pork burrito. The clothes stayed on, I was fine with this. She let my hands roam but that was about it. I have to hand it to her, she really put some effort into it. After some hard work and determination she got the job done. I was surprised, she was relieved. I could tell it took a little bit out of her, but she seemed proud of herself. We had not discussed tipping at all at that point, I left $60 for her which I felt was fair. She seemed happy with it. I received my tiny water bottle and was on my way. I'd say overall it was pretty ok. Again, the massage was solid but the rest I wasn't too thrilled about. I'm not sure if I'll go back unless I get word that they have more attractive staff working.

I've been to Annie's a few times now. Experiences vary. They generally seem to be understaffed and have no concept of triage during periods of increased business volume. I'm not sure if it's a language barrier issue or what but if they already have more guests than providers you'd think they'd just ask people to come back in x amount of minutes. I've never seen a MMS there. There's usually just two girls and they seem to split up those duties between themselves. Also not a fan of the curtain / stall set up. Hearing some sexually frustrated, middle aged man getting his jack hammered with his soft moans that accompany that is not the most relaxing vibe while you're waiting face down, butt naked. Some of the shit that comes out of people's mouths are hilarious though. I understand it comes with the territory but, again, "hey come back in 20 minutes" could go a long way here. That being said, I've caught them on a slow day and it was pretty great. I know they rotate out staff but when I went they had one older lady (50's), a little over 5 ft and in good shape who gave a great massage. She was seriously the sweetest. Very soft hands. No tits but a tight, round ass. Clothes stayed on with her, I had a feeling she may be a little insecure about her chest. Let me touch under her clothes at least. Pretty masterful hand job. She went over on time with me after the pop and gave me a really nice head massage which I loved. She only asked for $40. The other one was probably in her 40's, 5'6 ish, thin. Not much in the way of ass but nice tits. Not so great massage there. Honestly, a little painful. Nice, friendly lady though. Also went over on time during a slow period visit. So, I'd say if you don't see anyone in the parking lot then you're probably going to have a good time. If you do see people in the parking lot be prepared to hear some goofball say some dumb shit like "daddy likes!" or "call me the captain, this is my ship!" while listening to the rhythmic, soft, wet thumping of hands and dicks.

Is that pretty much it for the greater Akron area? Are there any other AMPs I'm missing?

OldManBuckeye
08-07-22, 13:43
Going to review a couple different visits I've had. Much like my first pack of cigarettes, I told myself I was not going to get addicted to this. That turned out to be a lie. I underestimated how much I would like having strangers touch my penis.

Checked out Harmony for the first time this week. Had some pros and cons here. The one thing I noticed right when I got in was the place smelled bad. I couldn't quite figure out what it was, definitely odd. Mostly just in the entrance / lobby area. The location is inside of an office suite, which kind of threw me off. Felt like it was tougher to make a quick entrance / exit from there. They do have private rooms (with doors and everything) which I appreciated. It's just a lot easier to relax and kind of muffles out some of the background noise. The lady I got was old. Easily the oldest provider I've had since I started all this. Had to be 60+. She was very friendly but really no physical attraction there. She was just wearing black sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Not much in the way of tits or ass. My god though, the massage was excellent. Legitimately would have been happy to get that quality of massage from a legit operation. Got me from head to toe, good pressure and technique. There was a handwritten sign hanging in the room that said "Massage Only" so I was a little taken aback when she started to gently stroke my ham sandwich after flipping over. I gasped. "But the sign!" I thought to myself. After engaging in some deep breathing exercises to calm myself down I decided that I was just too physically magnetic and this woman clearly was not able to control herself. This was my fault, and now I had to suffer the consequences of abject beauty. She told me how handsome I was. I already knew this though, as my grandmother had told me as much growing up, but I appreciated it. She went to work on my Bavarian pretzel stick. I was only running at about 60% efficiency here due to her being an over the hill bridge troll (I mean that in the nicest way possible). This did not deter her. She threw her entire arsenal of hand judo at my semi-flaccid pork burrito. The clothes stayed on, I was fine with this. She let my hands roam but that was about it. I have to hand it to her, she really put some effort into it. After some hard work and determination she got the job done. I was surprised, she was relieved. I could tell it took a little bit out of her, but she seemed proud of herself. We had not discussed tipping at all at that point, I left $60 for her which I felt was fair. She seemed happy with it. I received my tiny water bottle and was on my way. I'd say overall it was pretty ok. Again, the massage was solid but the rest I wasn't too thrilled about. I'm not sure if I'll go back unless I get word that they have more attractive staff working.

I've been to Annie's a few times now. Experiences vary. They generally seem to be understaffed and have no concept of triage during periods of increased business volume. I'm not sure if it's a language barrier issue or what but if they already have more guests than providers you'd think they'd just ask people to come back in x amount of minutes. I've never seen a MMS there. There's usually just two girls and they seem to split up those duties between themselves. Also not a fan of the curtain / stall set up. Hearing some sexually frustrated, middle aged man getting his jack hammered with his soft moans that accompany that is not the most relaxing vibe while you're waiting face down, butt naked. Some of the shit that comes out of people's mouths are hilarious though. I understand it comes with the territory but, again, "hey come back in 20 minutes" could go a long way here. That being said, I've caught them on a slow day and it was pretty great. I know they rotate out staff but when I went they had one older lady (50's), a little over 5 ft and in good shape who gave a great massage. She was seriously the sweetest. Very soft hands. No tits but a tight, round ass. Clothes stayed on with her, I had a feeling she may be a little insecure about her chest. Let me touch under her clothes at least. Pretty masterful hand job. She went over on time with me after the pop and gave me a really nice head massage which I loved. She only asked for $40. The other one was probably in her 40's, 5'6 ish, thin. Not much in the way of ass but nice tits. Not so great massage there. Honestly, a little painful. Nice, friendly lady though. Also went over on time during a slow period visit. So, I'd say if you don't see anyone in the parking lot then you're probably going to have a good time. If you do see people in the parking lot be prepared to hear some goofball say some dumb shit like "daddy likes!" or "call me the captain, this is my ship!" while listening to the rhythmic, soft, wet thumping of hands and dicks.

Is that pretty much it for the greater Akron area? Are there any other AMPs I'm missing?Interesting info, thanks.

PissedOffLaxD
08-08-22, 09:50
Has anyone seen Liz lately? I saw the ad I've linked here, reached out to her twice, and got a response from one of them. She asked how I knew her name, I explained it, then nothing. Do I need to scratch her off the contact list or is she actually seeing people?

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/Who-wants-to-play-and-spice-up/533546525309

RdsRay
08-08-22, 10:40
Has anyone seen Liz lately? I saw the ad I've linked here, reached out to her twice, and got a response from one of them. She asked how I knew her name, I explained it, then nothing. Do I need to scratch her off the contact list or is she actually seeing people?

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/Who-wants-to-play-and-spice-up/533546525309Oh she sees people. Can be kinda flaky tho.

CjmcMilla
08-09-22, 09:15
Oh she sees people. Can be kinda flaky tho.I've seen her twice at her new place doesn't post much but still working. She's a sweet girl, always been clean and fresh and is pretty open to anything, a little chatty at times also on the thick side but as a reliable in a pinch provider thumbs up!

ScienceFair
08-09-22, 14:58
I've seen her twice at her new place doesn't post much but still working. She's a sweet girl, always been clean and fresh and is pretty open to anything, a little chatty at times also on the thick side but as a reliable in a pinch provider thumbs up!She's super nice, she says guys have been trying to take advantage of her not being a clock watcher and paying for a qv and then staying longer. Try to be classier than that guys. She really is a nice girl.

Cric1
08-10-22, 11:21

Checked out Harmony for the first time this week. Had some pros and cons here. The one thing I noticed right when I got in was the place smelled bad. I couldn't quite figure out what it was, definitely odd. Mostly just in the entrance / lobby area. The location is inside of an office suite, which kind of threw me off. Felt like it was tougher to make a quick entrance / exit from there. They do have private rooms (with doors and everything) which I appreciated. It's just a lot easier to relax and kind of muffles out some of the background noise. The lady I got was old. Easily the oldest provider I've had since I started all this. Had to be 60+. She was very friendly but really no physical attraction there. She was just wearing black sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Not much in the way of tits or ass. My god though, the massage was excellent. Legitimately would have been happy to get that quality of massage from a legit operation. Got me from head to toe, good pressure and technique. There was a handwritten sign hanging in the room that said "Massage Only" so I was a little taken aback when she started to gently stroke my ham sandwich after flipping over. I gasped. "But the sign!" I thought to myself. After engaging in some deep breathing exercises to calm myself down I decided that I was just too physically magnetic and this woman clearly was not able to control herself. This was my fault, and now I had to suffer the consequences of abject beauty. She told me how handsome I was. I already knew this though, as my grandmother had told me as much growing up, but I appreciated it. She went to work on my Bavarian pretzel stick. I was only running at about 60% efficiency here due to her being an over the hill bridge troll (I mean that in the nicest way possible). This did not deter her. She threw her entire arsenal of hand judo at my semi-flaccid pork burrito. The clothes stayed on, I was fine with this. She let my hands roam but that was about it. I have to hand it to her, she really put some effort into it. After some hard work and determination she got the job done. I was surprised, she was relieved. I could tell it took a little bit out of her, but she seemed proud of herself. We had not discussed tipping at all at that point, I left $60 for her which I felt was fair.Is this the on on W Market?

JackAss16
08-18-22, 10:08

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/Who-wants-to-play-and-spice-up/533546525309***** easily has the saggiest, baggiest boobies I've ever seen.

JohnnyRivers
08-27-22, 13:42
Stopped by yesterday and the door is chained and locked.

Jimmy 5
08-28-22, 08:43
Hi Gang:

Saw Taylor last week. Very nice in call in a safe location. Very nice attractive lady and decent massage. Large suckable breasts and large clit. Likes DATY very clean and natural kitty. Depending on your budget extras are all on the table. I recommend and will repeat.

Jimmy:

(Senior).

FunLuvNgyy
08-28-22, 10:57
Hi Gang:

Saw Taylor last week. Very nice in call in a safe location. Very nice attractive lady and decent massage. Large suckable breasts and large clit. Likes DATY very clean and natural kitty. Depending on your budget extras are all on the table. I recommend and will repeat.

Jimmy:

(Senior).Link? Cost of extras?

OldManBuckeye
08-28-22, 17:56
Hi Gang:

Jimmy:

(Senior).Need more info brother.

AsianBlowjob
08-29-22, 17:10
Stopped by yesterday and the door is chained and locked.They were associated with the one in Strongsville that got busted a couple weeks ago. Maybe the main boss decided to scram, or maybe there was a bust here as well that was no reported online or on this board.

HeyNow68
08-30-22, 22:52
Any actual Nuru or Body Slide providers around? Looking for something like the old slip and slide table showers from Warren.

Jimmy 5
08-31-22, 08:46
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/asian/top-verified-full-body-provide/536786292281

RdsRay
08-31-22, 10:27
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/asian/top-verified-full-body-provide/536786292281Your results may vary. Several reviews (including mine) are less than satisfactory. It appears your age and body type greatly effect her performance. Liz is a better candidate by far.

Rumbles8787
09-01-22, 16:43
Your results may vary. Several reviews (including mine) are less than satisfactory. It appears your age and body type greatly effect her performance. Liz is a better candidate by far.Details on the experience?

RdsRay
09-01-22, 19:07
Details on the experience?Agreed on an hour NURU. Lasted 15 minutes. No NURU. Not nude. HJ mechanical. Room with table looked nothing like the room I was taken to.

CjmcMilla
09-01-22, 19:41
Agreed on an hour NURU. Lasted 15 minutes. No NURU. Not nude. HJ mechanical. Room with table looked nothing like the room I was taken to.No white knighting on my part and as most visits with any provider has gaps in description and pics based on information from the post. I've seen Taylor several times always fully nude from the onset, I have a set routine with her we're both equally satisfied in the end. Not a fan of the full Bush but it's always clean and fresh. I'm beginning my 8th decade on this planet so I'm assuming age is not a factor.

StreamWalker
09-02-22, 07:12
I see the Touch is open again. I stopped but they were booked. Anyone with info can PM me or post.

CjmcMilla
09-02-22, 16:37
She posted again for the first time in awhile usually once a week. Now it's 1. 5 for an hour mutual massage. 7/10 body 5/10 massage 2/10 attitude. Before the gps I thought it was worth it.

Problem Child
09-05-22, 15:01
She posted again for the first time in awhile usually once a week. Now it's 1. 5 for an hour mutual massage. 7/10 body 5/10 massage 2/10 attitude. Before the gps I thought it was worth it.Still curious. Never did a mutual massage. Don't even know what that is.

Cric1
09-07-22, 09:42
She posted again for the first time in awhile usually once a week. Now it's 1. 5 for an hour mutual massage. 7/10 body 5/10 massage 2/10 attitude. Before the gps I thought it was worth it.I had booked an appointment with her later today. Now rethinking it.

Kadath
09-07-22, 15:38
I see the Touch is open again. I stopped but they were booked. Anyone with info can PM me or post.I called the other day, a guy answered and I asked if any of the girls were still there. The response was, no, new ownership strictly legit now. If anyone has a different experience, please let me know.

Problem Child
09-07-22, 21:58
Still curious. Never did a mutual massage. Don't even know what that is.Can I massage her boobies and her face? And possibly her posterior ass region?

HeyNow68
09-07-22, 22:27
She posted again for the first time in awhile usually once a week. Now it's 1. 5 for an hour mutual massage. 7/10 body 5/10 massage 2/10 attitude. Before the gps I thought it was worth it.Where exactly do we find these posts?

Cric1
09-08-22, 08:19
Worth checking out?

ScienceFair
09-08-22, 12:36
Worth checking out?Yes. No more than a HE but reliable and safe.

PintleHook
09-08-22, 13:12
I see the Touch is open again. I stopped but they were booked. Anyone with info can PM me or post.Stopped in 3 - 4 weeks ago. . 8 for an hour. 6 for half. Told to strip lay face up and cover with sheet. Didn't cover and upon her walking in she covered me up right away. Decent massage, zero teasing, stayed covered the entire time. . 8 for the hour and she didn't mention anything for a tip. Curiosity got me to stop in and check it out, don't regret it but won't be back.

CjmcMilla
09-08-22, 14:02
Canal Fulton is taking appointments again, 1 hr. 1 mutual nude, good massage and finish. Nice safe neighborhood at her home.

I'm sure some are familiar with her, 40's blonde always fresh and friendly!

Cric1
09-08-22, 14:05
Yes. No more than a HE but reliable and safe.Safe is good!

Pinkumia
09-08-22, 15:11
Canal Fulton is taking appointments again, 1 hr. 1 mutual nude, good massage and finish. Nice safe neighborhood at her home.

I'm sure some are familiar with her, 40's blonde always fresh and friendly!Does she still look the same?

DingDong269
09-08-22, 16:52
Yes. No more than a HE but reliable and safe.Is it the one on W Market? Thanks.

DD.

Poloman1
09-09-22, 12:15

I'm sure some are familiar with her, 40's blonde always fresh and friendly!Contact info please.

StreamWalker
09-09-22, 17:41
Contact info please.Does anyone have a picture. I don't mind age but I'm not into a well fed robust woman. Its just not my thing for now.

Tom Mubbles
09-10-22, 12:24
Does anyone have a picture. I don't mind age but I'm not into a well fed robust woman. Its just not my thing for now.She's definitely not thin. Think woman with huge boobs.

JackAss16
09-12-22, 14:51

I'm sure some are familiar with her, 40's blonde always fresh and friendly!How much roaming she allow? FIV? DATY? She provide oral release?

Cubbie
09-16-22, 13:34
Went to Annie's for the second time. Still very clean. The girl I had this time was much younger than the first time probably in her mid to late 20's. Overall a very good experience but I still can't get the tip down from 60 or get more than a HJ ending.

Searcher55
09-18-22, 13:54
This one was 28 very nice small body ok massage lots of elbow action HJ / she lifted up the shirt for me, not much of a booty, nice perky border line b cups to pinch on, almost had a 6-pack toned tummy!

Went to Annie's for the second time. Still very clean. The girl I had this time was much younger than the first time probably in her mid to late 20's. Overall a very good experience but I still can't get the tip down from 60 or get more than a HJ ending.

Member #6162
09-22-22, 06:44
How much roaming she allow? FIV? DATY? She provide oral release?Could you give me her contact?

Archie Pitcar
09-23-22, 10:15
I'm afraid my recent experience with her was more negative than positive. Communication was iffy. Few (if any) of the pics in her ad are actually her. Her ad says Nuru. I opted for an hour, only to be told after I gave her the envelope that the listed price doesn't include Nuru (or anything besides a so-so massage and attempted HJ, as far as I could tell). She asked me what I like and when I mentioned something beyond the lame massage / HJ she abruptly told me to get dressed. As I was dressed and about to leave she became apologetic and said we could start over but any good vibe that might have existed was killed off by then. So I cut my losses and left. It wasn't worth it.

No white knighting on my part and as most visits with any provider has gaps in description and pics based on information from the post. I've seen Taylor several times always fully nude from the onset, I have a set routine with her we're both equally satisfied in the end. Not a fan of the full Bush but it's always clean and fresh. I'm beginning my 8th decade on this planet so I'm assuming age is not a factor.

RdsRay
09-23-22, 10:38
I'm afraid my recent experience with her was more negative than positive. Communication was iffy. Few (if any) of the pics in her ad are actually her. Her ad says Nuru. I opted for an hour, only to be told after I gave her the envelope that the listed price doesn't include Nuru (or anything besides a so-so massage and attempted HJ, as far as I could tell). She asked me what I like and when I mentioned something beyond the lame massage / HJ she abruptly told me to get dressed. As I was dressed and about to leave she became apologetic and said we could start over but any good vibe that might have existed was killed off by then. So I cut my losses and left. It wasn't worth it.Is it possible she puts in substitute girls? Our experiences seem to indicate either subs or her whims shift with the wind.

MakeJohnHappy
09-23-22, 11:59
If the $$$ is right Taylor is right. I see her at least 2 x a month. If you want more you need to give more. Also she is very iffy about new people I'm assuming that's why she asked what you liked? No white knight here but it seems like you wanted all the extras with just the cost of the so so massage. Pro tip if you give her another try book the half give her 150. Thank me later.

Is it possible she puts in substitute girls? Our experiences seem to indicate either subs or her whims shift with the wind.

CjmcMilla
09-23-22, 13:22
I'm afraid my recent experience with her was more negative than positive. Communication was iffy. Few (if any) of the pics in her ad are actually her. Her ad says Nuru. I opted for an hour, only to be told after I gave her the envelope that the listed price doesn't include Nuru (or anything besides a so-so massage and attempted HJ, as far as I could tell). She asked me what I like and when I mentioned something beyond the lame massage / HJ she abruptly told me to get dressed. As I was dressed and about to leave she became apologetic and said we could start over but any good vibe that might have existed was killed off by then. So I cut my losses and left. It wasn't worth it.I think I'll keep my reviews about her private, now that I've heard this a couple of times about her inconsistency with clients and that's a shame. I have stated in the past most pics aren't her. Since let's say I'm an elder gentleman probably at least 40+ years her senior I was surprised even on my 1st visit her openness to my requests and expectations. She even sends me pics of her fully untrimmed kitty on occasion reminding in need of a visit.

RdsRay
09-23-22, 14:31
I think I'll keep my reviews about her private, now that I've heard this a couple of times about her inconsistency with clients and that's a shame. I have stated in the past most pics aren't her. Since let's say I'm an elder gentleman probably at least 40+ years her senior I was surprised even on my 1st visit her openness to my requests and expectations. She even sends me pics of her fully untrimmed kitty on occasion reminding in need of a visit.Then you are most fortunate.

AkronMaverick
09-23-22, 14:49
Everyone keeps talking about Heather. I would like contact info please. I have been to almost all posts massage ladies posted on STG abd most are not worth going back.

Jimmy 5
09-24-22, 09:37
I'm afraid my recent experience with her was more negative than positive. Communication was iffy. Few (if any) of the pics in her ad are actually her. Her ad says Nuru. I opted for an hour, only to be told after I gave her the envelope that the listed price doesn't include Nuru (or anything besides a so-so massage and attempted HJ, as far as I could tell). She asked me what I like and when I mentioned something beyond the lame massage / HJ she abruptly told me to get dressed. As I was dressed and about to leave she became apologetic and said we could start over but any good vibe that might have existed was killed off by then. So I cut my losses and left. It wasn't worth it.I saw Taylor a month ago and was very disappointed. Opted for the HHR. Came to the door dressed in revealing dress of sorts. On to the table after donation exchange. She is definitely not the girl in the pics posted on STG. Lame massage and was reluctant to completely get nude. Asked for DATY and she let me partake for a brief period before stopping and telling me she got off and was tender there. I believe she had just gotten of with the previous client. She let me suck on her nipples while I received a lame HJ with oil. Was not particularly friendly or into the session at all. Got the impression that she just wanted to get it over with and get me on my way. I am well groomed, healthy and not overweight so I do not think I was a major turn off for any reason. Maybe it was just an off day for her but I will not repeat for that amount of money and that type off service. I also do not appreciate the use of pictures other than herself. I will not repeat.

Jimmy:

MakeJohnHappy
09-24-22, 16:10
Liz is a good choice as well. Personality great but her body is no comparison to Taylor. The saggiest breast and ass I have ever seen. She is a pleaser though.

Your results may vary. Several reviews (including mine) are less than satisfactory. It appears your age and body type greatly effect her performance. Liz is a better candidate by far.

ChesterC
09-30-22, 11:44
Anybody try Rose Foot Spa? Formerly Lilly Foot Spa? Might take one for the team today.

PintleHook
09-30-22, 20:14
Anybody try Rose Foot Spa? Formerly Lilly Foot Spa? Might take one for the team today.This one?

https://akroncanton.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/290-g-west-ave-tallmadge-44278/22566025.html

Its a different location. Was wondering if Lillys had anything to do with it.

Torchkit
10-01-22, 00:11
This one?

https://akroncanton.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/290-g-west-ave-tallmadge-44278/22566025.html

Its a different location. Was wondering if Lillys had anything to do with it.That link goes nowhere.

PintleHook
10-01-22, 01:11
That link goes nowhere.I works on my end? Idk.

You can find it on bedpage. The add on STG just says Tallmadge with no address. But Same phone number.

Member #6162
10-01-22, 07:58
Anyone had any luck with Shay in recent times?

Member #6162
10-01-22, 08:03
I'm going to try Harmony, Liz and Taylor. I texted Heather twice but never heard back. A few years ago I was booked with Liz when she was in west Akron. I got delayed 15 minutes and she canceled saying she was suspicious I was LE. She looks good so I'm going try again. I used Anna years ago when she was on Akron-Peninsula. She was the best. No where near that level now.

ChesterC
10-01-22, 08:22
Anybody try Rose Foot Spa? Formerly Lilly Foot Spa? Might take one for the team today.Took one for the team yesterday. Rose is the old lillys. Same location. The Lilly signs are still on the door. The massage by Emily was fantastic. She was younger (not young) short and thick. Standard finish. Top up pants down. Would repeat.

JackAss16
10-01-22, 13:03
Anyone had any luck with Shay in recent times?She's not as alive as she used to be.

JackAss16
10-01-22, 13:04
Everyone keeps talking about Heather. I would like contact info please. I have been to almost all posts massage ladies posted on STG abd most are not worth going back.She's taking a break. She had to get an abortion because I chose not to pull out. It really took its toll on her.

CjmcMilla
10-01-22, 15:32
She's taking a break. She had to get an abortion because I chose not to pull out. It really took its toll on her.Come on guys this is a blatant lie and you know, regardless what services a woman decides to provide along with performance and $ is always for discussion but this is ridiculous!

Jimmy 5
10-02-22, 09:12
I'm going to try Harmony, Liz and Taylor. I texted Heather twice but never heard back. A few years ago I was booked with Liz when she was in west Akron. I got delayed 15 minutes and she canceled saying she was suspicious I was LE. She looks good so I'm going try again. I used Anna years ago when she was on Akron-Peninsula. She was the best. No where near that level now.I have reached out to several on this forum for information on Liz with no luck. Is there a link for Liz and what is her contact information. Would appreciate any information that you guys could share.

Jimmy:

(Senior).

MikeLong87
10-02-22, 16:05
Looking for the best clean parlor any recommendations. Price is not the matter. New to the area unsure where to go.

JHolden889
10-02-22, 17:12
New girls there since last time I was there. Opted for an hour with the taller girl with glasse. Met the other because she came in at the half hour mark and asked if I wanted 4 hands for the last 30 minutes. I opted for it and I'm glad I did. Plenty of teasing from both. On the flip the second girl brought my hand to Jr for their typical self service finish. But this time something was different, new girl moved my hand and grabbed Jr herself. Other girl told me "she'll take good car of you" and she did. Plenty of teasing from 2nd girl while I was able to ITC touch my girl. The typical shock on the finish since I'm a strong, long shoot finisher that makes ALOT.

If you're looking for a place since the others are always busy, ibenjoy the massage here and if you go enough there seems to be more than self service on the table. Not sure how much yet, the next try for more will be when I get the back room.

MikeLong87
10-02-22, 18:59
I'm new to all this and I'm looking for somewhere to get started LOL been reading some forums already have some ideas. I'm just fll looking for the most clean and safe place. Money is no issue for quality. Located in Akron area willing to drive.

JackAss16
10-02-22, 19:23
Come on guys this is a blatant lie and you know, regardless what services a woman decides to provide along with performance and $ is always for discussion but this is ridiculous!I speak the truth.

BenJamming
10-03-22, 14:07
Hey fellas,

New to the area and looking for any recommendations. Looking for body rub girls that offer extras. Either outcall ones or ones that have a clean studio set up. Had a bunch of these in FL, but it seems a little more quiet here.

I appreciate the input and can certainly give you the 411 on Orlando / Tampa in return.

Thanks!

Dixon Cider
10-03-22, 18:00
Hey fellas,

New to the area and looking for any recommendations. Looking for body rub girls that offer extras. Either outcall ones or ones that have a clean studio set up. Had a bunch of these in FL, but it seems a little more quiet here.

I appreciate the input and can certainly give you the 411 on Orlando / Tampa in return.

Thanks!You have entered the waste land. There is absolutely nothing here but if you lower your standards way more than you thought possible then you might feel comfortable with a 280 pounder or a used up junkie. If you plan on visiting your home for holidays or whatever, best advice is to save your cash up here and go apeshit when you get back home.

JHolden889
10-03-22, 18:56
I'm new to all this and I'm looking for somewhere to get started LOL been reading some forums already have some ideas. I'm just fll looking for the most clean and safe place. Money is no issue for quality. Located in Akron area willing to drive.Annies Spa is pretty good. Okay area esp during the day. Key is to act like you've been there before.

JHolden889
10-03-22, 19:00
Hey fellas,

Thanks!I hate to say it but compared to Orlando here is awful. I can speak from experience because when I was at a 5 and a half hour layover in Orlando I ventured out to Milk Spa and it was the best experience I've ever had in the hobby.

With that said, the closest you'll get in this area is Warren. If you ever find yourself in Toledo, Sky is a good pick. There are two known spas in Warren you can look up but they are really hit or miss. Now depending if you are willing to venture to the escord part of the hobby feel free to DM me I could provide some of my ATF girls.

Chipper109
10-03-22, 20:55
I hate to say it but compared to Orlando here is awful. I can speak from experience because when I was at a 5 and a half hour layover in Orlando I ventured out to Milk Spa and it was the best experience I've ever had in the hobby.

With that said, the closest you'll get in this area is Warren. If you ever find yourself in Toledo, Sky is a good pick. There are two known spas in Warren you can look up but they are really hit or miss. Now depending if you are willing to venture to the escord part of the hobby feel free to DM me I could provide some of my ATF girls.Tiger Spa in Warren is your best bet. Go to the Warren Massage board for info

VamphireWknd
10-04-22, 00:31
Tiger Spa in Warren is your best bet. Go to the Warren Massage board for infoTiger spa is only worth it if cookie or candy is working there. Other than that it's pretty hit-or-miss. Unfortunately sun spa It's not in its former glory. It seems to be this a lot there. Or very mechanical. Was this out in Warren visiting Constance and drove Through the area reminiscing some of the old spas. Heard fantacy had been bought. Sure missed the old time period back then. It's just not like it used to be with the selection.

BenJamming
10-04-22, 06:38
I hate to say it but compared to Orlando here is awful. I can speak from experience because when I was at a 5 and a half hour layover in Orlando I ventured out to Milk Spa and it was the best experience I've ever had in the hobby.

With that said, the closest you'll get in this area is Warren. If you ever find yourself in Toledo, Sky is a good pick. There are two known spas in Warren you can look up but they are really hit or miss. Now depending if you are willing to venture to the escord part of the hobby feel free to DM me I could provide some of my ATF girls.Milk Spa is still worth the flight to Orlando, LOL.

YoderWatch
10-04-22, 08:31
Tiger Spa in Warren is your best bet. Go to the Warren Massage board for infoI just had to chime in on what brother JHolden said. Flights from Cleveland or Akron to Orlando can be very very cheap. Life is too short not to take a trip to Orlando and to visit milk massage or blue ocean. These places are what God intended to provide the wildest, pleasurable experience known to man. No haggling and no worrying about getting a 60 year old mamasan. $$ at the door and you are in like Flynn.

Oh if only we had some places like this in Ohio, I may be living in a cardboard box to pay for to habit.

JHolden889
10-04-22, 23:17
Milk Spa is still worth the flight to Orlando, LOL.You ain't wrong LOL. I'm dreaming about finding a way back down to orlando just to go there again.

Admin2
10-06-22, 09:15
Come on guys this is a blatant lie and you know, regardless what services a woman decides to provide along with performance and $ is always for discussion but this is ridiculous!If it's a blatant lie then everybody knows it. Why are you commenting it? The ONLY reason he keeps coming back is because you guys keep giving him the attention he wants. He's probably doing shit like this on 10 or 15 sites. Banning won't work, he'll just make a new user then all the guys who had him on their ignore list have to do it again. Trolls crave attention because in their pitiful lives they get none.

Click his name, click view profile click add to ignore list and be done with it.

A2

MikeLong87
10-06-22, 14:53
Can anyone give any info on Annie's spa. Others spas don't give as good back massages. Wondering if this one was good. If you have any info pm. Thanks in advance.

ShankDu
10-07-22, 22:50
Stop by Lily's today since no one was there and Annie's were busy and also touch of Thai was closed. Probably the best experience I've ever had there no interruptions through the visit. She was in her mid 30's I'd say, B cup size little curvy but still good looking. The massage was amazing so many techniques used I couldn't keep track. The session lasted around 50 min out of the hour I requested which I was okay with, since she did such a great job. Flip was. 4 and to see her nice B cups was. 2 very sensual and a lot of fun actually. I never thought I would write this type of review. I've been there multiple times and never had that type of experience. Super happy and will definitely visit again. Her name was Emily she told me.

TnaHandyAndy
10-10-22, 13:31
I am curious. Most AMPs give you a table shower before the massage. Is this the case at Harmony and Annie? No one has mentioned it, so I'm think not. Thanks, guys.

Member #2862
10-10-22, 22:13
I am curious. Most AMPs give you a table shower before the massage. Is this the case at Harmony and Annie? No one has mentioned it, so I'm think not. Thanks, guys.Most of these aren't traditional AMPs like at Warren or back in the day. Mostly jack shacks. Don't know about Annie's but would assume the same.

Jimmy 5
10-11-22, 08:42
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/black_caribbean/come-relax--with-chanel/261583229913

Does anyone have any information on this girl. She posts two separate ads with different rates but the same phone number. Just curious if any of you guys have visited with her and if she is worth the effort to see her.

Jimmy:

Smith5494
10-11-22, 08:58
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/massage/black_caribbean/come-relax--with-chanel/261583229913

Does anyone have any information on this girl. She posts two separate ads with different rates but the same phone number. Just curious if any of you guys have visited with her and if she is worth the effort to see her.

Jimmy:I did read reviews on another site stating photos are not her but not much info on rates or performance.

RdsRay
10-11-22, 10:07

Jimmy:She is a beautiful woman. Location is on the edge of a bad section. I would not go there after dark. Her house has areas on first floor "walled" off with sheets etc. I saw her for about a year. Her service is marginal. Her time is about 30 minutes and she does the HJ even tho I paid for an hour. She used to be nude but reduced that to topless if asked. Used to allow FIV but stopped that. She has allowed FS to others on this site. Her HJ is mechanical. She seems bored by it all. Top floor of the house is noisy. Her children playing.

PintleHook
10-11-22, 14:40
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/grand-opening330-298-5998new-a/574407736025

First off I have to apologize for lack of info. I could not understand her broken English very well. Her name and the name of the place I didn't get. There is no address in the add other than Tallmadge which would make you assume its Lillys but its not. Just down the road where the adult bookstore is in the back. The only signs are the typical Asian massage posters in the windows and a neon open sign.

6 for the hour. 6 tip. Ok massage with a little bit of exposed tit.

Searcher55
10-11-22, 19:27
You mean Rose Spa? Or PM me the address.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/grand-opening330-298-5998new-a/574407736025

First off I have to apologize for lack of info. I could not understand her broken English very well. Her name and the name of the place I didn't get. There is no address in the add other than Tallmadge which would make you assume its Lillys but its not. Just down the road where the adult bookstore is in the back. The only signs are the typical Asian massage posters in the windows and a neon open sign.

6 for the hour. 6 tip. Ok massage with a little bit of exposed tit.

Jimmy 5
10-12-22, 07:51
She is a beautiful woman. Location is on the edge of a bad section. I would not go there after dark. Her house has areas on first floor "walled" off with sheets etc. I saw her for about a year. Her service is marginal. Her time is about 30 minutes and she does the HJ even tho I paid for an hour. She used to be nude but reduced that to topless if asked. Used to allow FIV but stopped that. She has allowed FS to others on this site. Her HJ is mechanical. She seems bored by it all. Top floor of the house is noisy. Her children playing.Thanks for the information guys!

Jimmy:

Cric1
10-24-22, 11:13
Anyone seen this one?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2900861

FigureRingLyle
10-24-22, 16:36
Anyone seen this one?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2900861919.1st red flag, whacked out area code. I'd steer clear. Hey noob, stick with me you'll be wearing diamonds. She does look nice though.

PissedOffLaxD
10-24-22, 17:04
919.1st red flag, whacked out area code. I'd steer clear. Hey noob, stick with me you'll be wearing diamonds. She does look nice though.I could be wrong, but I seem to recall seeing her advertise a few years ago in NC when I lived in Charlotte.

JasonDono
10-24-22, 17:59
919.1st red flag, whacked out area code. I'd steer clear. Hey noob, stick with me you'll be wearing diamonds. She does look nice though.I'm slacking and forgot to review her and say it's legit. I was Aubree's first visit since she returned to Ohio. For some goofy reason, she's kept the 919 area code from NC after keeping her 330 one in NC for so long. But that 919 area code is a Raleigh area code and that number is accurate. It is the girl in the pics. When I saw her, she came to my place as I was a regular of hers from before she moved to NC and she did not have an incall yet. She gave me an idea of what her incall was going to be and it seemed ok, but I've yet to be there. Same service, same rates as it was before she left. Goes up to 200 for nude massage with a basic HE. I forget what her standard massage and HE rate is, maybe 120? Don't quote me on that.

She's definitely not everyone's cup of tea due to her rates and what she provides, which is fine. And I'm sure we'll see a lot of complaints about her for due to her rates vs service, but I personally like what she provides so I do plan to be a regular of hers again.

Smith5494
10-24-22, 22:01
I'm slacking and forgot to review her and say it's legit. I was Aubree's first visit since she returned to Ohio. For some goofy reason, she's kept the 919 area code from NC after keeping her 330 one in NC for so long. But that 919 area code is a Raleigh area code and that number is accurate. It is the girl in the pics. When I saw her, she came to my place as I was a regular of hers from before she moved to NC and she did not have an incall yet. She gave me an idea of what her incall was going to be and it seemed ok, but I've yet to be there. Same service, same rates as it was before she left. Goes up to 200 for nude massage with a basic HE. I forget what her standard massage and HE rate is, maybe 120? Don't quote me on that.

She's definitely not everyone's cup of tea due to her rates and what she provides, which is fine. And I'm sure we'll see a lot of complaints about her for due to her rates vs service, but I personally like what she provides so I do plan to be a regular of hers again.I spoke to her last week about a possible appointment at her location. Her rates now start at 200 for a standard massage and HE. I passed. For an a little more $ you can get FS.

Klose94
10-24-22, 23:14
I'm slacking and forgot to review her and say it's legit. I was Aubree's first visit since she returned to Ohio. For some goofy reason, she's kept the 919 area code from NC after keeping her 330 one in NC for so long. But that 919 area code is a Raleigh area code and that number is accurate. It is the girl in the pics. When I saw her, she came to my place as I was a regular of hers from before she moved to NC and she did not have an incall yet. She gave me an idea of what her incall was going to be and it seemed ok, but I've yet to be there. Same service, same rates as it was before she left. Goes up to 200 for nude massage with a basic HE. I forget what her standard massage and HE rate is, maybe 120? Don't quote me on that.

She's definitely not everyone's cup of tea due to her rates and what she provides, which is fine. And I'm sure we'll see a lot of complaints about her for due to her rates vs service, but I personally like what she provides so I do plan to be a regular of hers again.Do you know where her studio? I'm from Cleveland area.

FigureRingLyle
10-25-22, 05:51

She's definitely not everyone's cup of tea due to her rates and what she provides, which is fine. And I'm sure we'll see a lot of complaints about her for due to her rates vs service, but I personally like what she provides so I do plan to be a regular of hers again.Guess I was wrong. But can you blame me for the skepticism given present day state of the hobby.

JasonDono
10-25-22, 06:30
Guess I was wrong. But can you blame me for the skepticism given present day state of the hobby.LOL no, not at all. We're all skeptical of out of state numbers. I even told her she should try and get an Ohio number or get her old one back for that exact reason.

FunLuvNgyy
10-25-22, 11:23

6 for the hour. 6 tip. Ok massage with a little bit of exposed tit.First off, this place is in the plaza that Adultmart is in, 292 West Ave.

Went in just to see what's up. Poorly lit and secluded parking, good for discretion, but not good if you keep nice things in your car. $. 6/ hr.

I was greeted by a relatively attractive 35-40 y / o with typical Americanized Asian body, skinny legs, not much ass, soft in the middle. She was friendly and bubbly, and during the massage had great attitude. She massaged me like a g / f giving an amateur massage. About half the massage was focused on ass, groin, root chakra. She did most of the massage while also on the table making lots of contact with her body, she'd probably be a good nuru provider. On the flip, she took off bra and straddled me, giving foot job with tits in my face and laying on table with me. Nice time!

Time for tip, I thought I was being generous and gave $. 8. But she saw I had more in my wad and wanted more. She persisted even though I refused, persisted still even when I then explained and motioned that her bottoms stayed on and I didn't go below the belt, "next time", and besides that I needed to buy gas. Then she started turning salty, grabbing for my pocket and standing in front of the door. I tolerated her for a few more minutes, I did not want to physically move her, but honest to God she begged and was being angry for like 7 or 8 minutes total. Maybe some people would give her more just to get her out of their face, but I wasn't going to and wasn't going to give more than what was already generous. When she finally did move from the door I opened it and exited, she then stomped down the hall without saying anything. Or giving me a water.

Got to say, I've never had an experience anywhere near this before. Massage was a good time and I definitely would have repeated but no way in hell I'll be back there again since the actual massage quality was average even if the playtime massage was good, her attitude afterward was so bad and I wouldn't want that experience again, and I'm sure the service I'd receive if I repeated would be poor.

Am I wrong about tipping? Traditional cost for 1 hr massage is $. 6 though some now $. 7, HJ $. 4, HJ with boobs $. 6, HJ with more than boobs $. 8, Only go $1 or more if BJ or better. Since the bottoms stayed on and I didn't get in there, my thought is that $. 8 is generous since what she did do was fun, and should have been appreciated for level of service.

Dark Lotus
10-25-22, 12:02
First off, this place is in the plaza that Adultmart is in, 292 West Ave.

Went in just to see what's up. Poorly lit and secluded parking, good for discretion, but not good if you keep nice things in your car. $. 6/ hr.

I was greeted by a relatively attractive 35-40 y / o with typical Americanized Asian body, skinny legs, not much ass, soft in the middle. She was friendly and bubbly, and during the massage had great attitude. She massaged me like a g / f giving an amateur massage. About half the massage was focused on ass, groin, root chakra. She did most of the massage while also on the table making lots of contact with her body, she'd probably be a good nuru provider. On the flip, she took off bra and straddled me, giving foot job with tits in my face and laying on table with me. Nice time!

Time for tip, I thought I was being generous and gave $. 8. But she saw I had more in my wad and wanted more. She persisted even though I refused, persisted still even when I then explained and motioned that her bottoms stayed on and I didn't go below the belt, "next time", and besides that I needed to buy gas. Then she started turning salty, grabbing for my pocket and standing in front of the door. I tolerated her for a few more minutes, I did not want to physically move her, but honest to God she begged and was being angry for like 7 or 8 minutes total. Maybe some people would give her more just to get her out of their face, but I wasn't going to and wasn't going to give more than what was already generous. When she finally did move from the door I opened it and exited, she then stomped down the hall without saying anything. Or giving me a water.

Got to say, I've never had an experience anywhere near this before. Massage was a good time and I definitely would have repeated but no way in hell I'll be back there again since the actual massage quality was average even if the playtime massage was good, her attitude afterward was so bad and I wouldn't want that experience again, and I'm sure the service I'd receive if I repeated would be poor.

Am I wrong about tipping? Traditional cost for 1 hr massage is $. 6 though some now $. 7, HJ $. 4, HJ with boobs $. 6, HJ with more than boobs $. 8, Only go $1 or more if BJ or better. Since the bottoms stayed on and I didn't get in there, my thought is that $. 8 is generous since what she did do was fun, and should have been appreciated for level of service.HE with otc roaming. 4 / HE with boob play. 6 / HE with under cloths top and bottom play. 8 I'd say you was more then generous. Rule of thumb, keep your wallet in the car, I will have the standard. 6 for the hour in my front pocket, . 4 in another pocket, and maybe. 4 in another pocket just in case you get exceptionally great service.

JHolden889
10-25-22, 13:46
HE with otc roaming. 4 / HE with boob play. 6 / HE with under cloths top and bottom play. 8 I'd say you was more then generous. Rule of thumb, keep your wallet in the car, I will have the standard. 6 for the hour in my front pocket, . 4 in another pocket, and maybe. 4 in another pocket just in case you get exceptionally great service.Can't agree more with Dark Lotus here. I literally do the same exact thing. If it's a new place I'm going to even more so. 6 for my hour. 4 in one pocket. Up to enough spread about for FS if a place is offering. The biggest thing I can recommend which seems to never reach people, stop. over. tipping.

Frisky Frank
10-25-22, 19:57
You should brush up on how to explain prices on this forum. Your cryptic attempts are extremely confusing and it looks like you're saying you paid $160 for an hour massage and tipped $180.

Am I wrong about tipping? Traditional cost for 1 hr massage is $. 6 though some now $. 7, HJ $. 4, HJ with boobs $. 6, HJ with more than boobs $. 8, Only go $1 or more if BJ or better. Since the bottoms stayed on and I didn't get in there, my thought is that $. 8 is generous since what she did do was fun, and should have been appreciated for level of service.

Pinkumia
10-26-22, 18:59
First off, this place is in the plaza that Adultmart is in, 292 West Ave.

Am I wrong about tipping? Traditional cost for 1 hr massage is $. 6 though some now $. 7, HJ $. 4, HJ with boobs $. 6, HJ with more than boobs $. 8, Only go $1 or more if BJ or better. Since the bottoms stayed on and I didn't get in there, my thought is that $. 8 is generous since what she did do was fun, and should have been appreciated for level of service.Wait. You gave her a $80 tip for a massage and HJ and she was still upset!

ChubbyChico
10-27-22, 07:57
You should brush up on how to explain prices on this forum. Your cryptic attempts are extremely confusing and it looks like you're saying you paid $160 for an hour massage and tipped $180.Agreed. Still don't understand why people do this. You're on a forum describing a sexual encounter in which you are plainly stating you paid for. The amount doesn't matter, so just spell it out.

Anyway, 40 to the girl plain and simple. If your still only getting a HJ. If it's going any farther I'd be negotiating the price before her mouth and / or vag get wrapped around your dick. Check out the Warren board to see what the going rates are for quality full service experiences that include sauna and table shower.

MisterJao
10-28-22, 05:23
You're on a forum describing a sexual encounter in which you are plainly stating you paid for. The amount doesn't matter, so just spell it out.Exactly. And while we're at it, stop saying "I had a dream". Seriously, is this high school? What was it, a wet dream? Interesting, because I went to see her and she sucked my dick.

Jimmy 5
10-28-22, 09:41
Exactly. And while we're at it, stop saying "I had a dream". Seriously, is this high school? What was it, a wet dream? Interesting, because I went to see her and she sucked my dick.I agree. For years I have seen references to "Dreams", "Roses" and other code words for sexual encounters and monetary payments. If you are worried about the cops figuring out what we are doing, I hate to tell you they already know and have known for years!! Do not fear you cannot be busted for describing in detail your adventures on this site. And by the way the cops also know what the girls are doing.

Jimmy;.

(Senior).

CjmcMilla
10-28-22, 10:12
I agree. For years I have seen references to "Dreams", "Roses" and other code words for sexual encounters and monetary payments. If you are worried about the cops figuring out what we are doing, I hate to tell you they already know and have known for years!! Do not fear you cannot be busted for describing in detail your adventures on this site. And by the way the cops also know what the girls are doing.

Jimmy;.

(Senior).I had a dream I was with x last night she had a nice rack and kitty and it was. 1 roses.

I saw x last night, beautiful tits, tight wet pussy, covered FS but great BBBJ with cim option. 100 qv, 140 HH and 180 hour. Definitely a repeat oh and anal option 300 pass.

Jimmy 5
10-29-22, 09:12
I had a dream I was with x last night she had a nice rack and kitty and it was. 1 roses.

I saw x last night, beautiful tits, tight wet pussy, covered FS but great BBBJ with cim option. 100 qv, 140 HH and 180 hour. Definitely a repeat oh and anal option 300 pass.Give me a minute to fire up my "Forum" language decoder+++++++LOL.

Very good CJ.

Jimmy:

GlamourShooter
10-29-22, 12:08
From some of the "dreams" I have seen, I suspect they were just that.

JHolden889
10-31-22, 21:33
Give me a minute to fire up my "Forum" language decoder+++++++LOL.

Very good CJ.

Jimmy:I'm still waiting for mine to come in! Must get that at the 5 year mark lmao.

CjmcMilla
11-01-22, 13:05
Quoted 140 hour, massage only anything else extras, I'm sorry not but what happened to the Heather's? The number is Anna's old number Cuyahoga Falls AA massage girl.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-massage-girl-maria/757046065804

RdsRay
11-02-22, 10:29
Quoted 140 hour, massage only anything else extras, I'm sorry not but what happened to the Heather's? The number is Anna's old number Cuyahoga Falls AA massage girl.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-massage-girl-maria/757046065804Yah she told me "upgrades" prices only discussed during a massage. Can't tell if a massage with nude, mutual touch and a HJ might be very expensive. The massage for $140 is no deal by itself. On the plus side she is nice.

PissedOffLaxD
11-02-22, 10:36
Give me a minute to fire up my "Forum" language decoder+++++++LOL.

Very good CJ.

Jimmy:Base64 decoder, it's so much clearer now: "ijb0 j"ejgmii"5Zhy+l (!,/ z&.

JA""mJ!whyumJZ.