PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Bigmaninakron
05-21-11, 20:28
Ever think it was just a woman walking home and you creeped her out? Not everyone who walks down the street is a hooker. Just a thought.I did that once and that this girl frealed out so bad she was running thru the yards screaming. No not every women you see out there is a pro. You can tell by 1 she gives you the look and 2 she comes to your car and gets in. But with no 2 you got to be carefull with she could be vice.

Be Safe.

BIG

akronsucks
05-22-11, 01:48
I did that once and that this girl frealed out so bad she was running thru the yards screaming. No not every women you see out there is a pro. You can tell by 1 she gives you the look and 2 she comes to your car and gets in. But with no 2 you got to be carefull with she could be vice.

Be Safe.

BIGThanks. Believe me, I considered both other possibilities, but given the area and the time of night, I don't think she was just walking from Point A to Point B. It was the way she stopped and tilted her shades down, maybe to 'size me up. ' If she were really not a "pro", I would think she would've at least sped up her step or never made eye contact.

Concerning LE, I was kinda worried about that in hindsight, because it seemed like maybe she was waiting for me to make an invitation / offer. But I was under the impression that they were more aggressive about baiting you. Maybe it's more subtle now?

Also, within a minute or so, she had disappeared. So again, either she got picked up, or went into a house nearby. Wouldn't LE continue to work?

My main point again was just to see if she sounded familiar and if I did anything wrong by not saying anything to her first. Maybe she thought *I* was LE?

Brian Dude
05-25-11, 15:20
Within the last few nights, spotted a fairly hot, thin redhead (I think, long, wavy hair).25-35, in a light pink dress. She was in the Arlington / Buchtel / Exchange area. I turned around, caught up with her as she was crossing a side street. She had big, circular, 'hippy' shades on. She stopped, tilted her sunglasses down, looked at me, then wordlessly started walking to the other side of the street. I quickly looped around, but could not find her. Either she got scooped up, or entered a nearby house. Anyone know who this might be? I really find it hard to believe that she was JUST walking back from the gas station.

Did I do something wrong? Been out of the hunt for awhile, but I don't remember needing to actually ask a girl at point-blank range to get in the car. She WAS hot, so maybe she's really choosy about person / car / familiarity. I scooped her up last Friday off johnston, she's the real deal. Parked, got the BBBJCIM for 20, it was a good effort on her part, no attitude. I'd say 30ish, about 5'10" and skinny.

akronsucks
05-25-11, 20:59
I scooped her up last Friday off johnston, she's the real deal. Parked, got the BBBJCIM for 20, it was a good effort on her part, no attitude. I'd say 30ish, about 5'10" and skinny.Well, Congratulations. Good to know, I guess. Did you have to ask her to get in, or did she just get in? The more I think about it, the more I think she was waiting for me to roll down the window and say something. I must've weirded her out. Damnit. (Of course half the reason I didn't say anything was that nagging fear that she was vice, which says something about what my expectations of the average Akron SW are!)

Member #2862
05-27-11, 00:14
While heading thru the South St / Arlington area Wed. AM, ran into Trish a petite little blonde who looks nowhere near her age. She was glad to get out of the humidity. We went to another locale and had a nice, though quick time. She was very agreeable and nice. No problems or hassles and a reasonable rate for full service. Not GFE, but was a good time. She's a regular so some of you must know her, like I said, I was just passing thru.

Cameron7
05-27-11, 07:26
Monday evening about 9:00 was coming down Arlington and saw what appeared to be a tall slender BSW around Arlington and the 76 entrance. I also saw two of Akron's finest backed into the church across the street, not sure if this was a sting or not but was not worth taking a chance. Would like to know if she really was a SW or a plant, she looked nice! Be careful out there, know your surroundings, they are watching!

SuperUnknown21
05-27-11, 08:09
Who cares about someone elses dreams how about keeping it real guys. Lucky8You are a "senior member" and you still have yet to figure out what people mean when they talk about "having a dream"?

Jackson, this guy needs demoted back to regular member.

Kintaro II
05-27-11, 16:36
You are a "senior member" and you still have yet to figure out what people mean when they talk about "having a dream"?

Jackson, this guy needs demoted back to regular member.You take this "senior member" bullshit way too seriously, captain.

Member #4724
05-28-11, 05:07
You take this "senior member" bullshit way too seriously, captain.I totally disagree with you. I know myself and a few other ladies that won't even exchange an email unless it is from a "senior member". Granted it isn't "fool proof". But in this occupation, every litle bit helps.

On the other hand, if you are new around here, it does take some time to learn "the ropes".

What got me the other day. A person that said he was familiar with this site and the "hobby" told me he was not aware of who "Leo" was. Major red flag for me! So either he was as dumb as a box of rocks or was trying to play me. I went for the latter and cut all communication!

Be safe!

Trifecta
05-28-11, 08:34
I may have solved the mystery. This morning I spotted Crystal D. On Johnston. There's a photo of her, an old mugshot I think, earlier in this thread. Just look for the photo named Crystal. Her hair was redder than I remember. I didn't have time for a date, but I scooped her up and got her number. I'll trade it with senior members; I like younger white or latina women.

Fenderbender22
05-31-11, 10:15
Strolled up and down Arlington (near the yellow tire store) & saw a short cute latina or mixed woman in a black tank top and shorts. Her hair was in corn rolls and she was wearing big dark glasses and talking on her cell phone. I circled again and she was by the church appearing to wait for the bus. But the bus left without her. I was going to pick her up and check out her story, but but uncle LEO's older brother (the ones in a black car with yellow stripes) drove by. Anyone know her who she is or if she is legit?

Bigmaninakron
05-31-11, 14:12
I pick up Crystal on Saturday night and got FS for 40 she wanted 50 but is not worth 50 not even 40 but I was horny so I pick her up Crystal is easier to spot she has a new tatoo on the back of her neck. She says its her sons name. If there was another choice at the time I would of skip her because 1 she likes to rush and 2nd she was not into it.

Monday I pick up Patricia she is about 40, but got into the FS for 30 and has a better body then Crystal and tighter. I think she shoots up because she has the neeedle marks on her fingers. So when ever any of you is out there make sure you wrap mr happy up LOL.

Be safe.

Big

Me Tigger
06-01-11, 12:01
I totally disagree with you. I know myself and a few other ladies that won't even exchange an email unless it is from a "senior member". Granted it isn't "fool proof". But in this occupation, every litle bit helps.

On the other hand, if you are new around here, it does take some time to learn "the ropes".

What got me the other day. A person that said he was familiar with this site and the "hobby" told me he was not aware of who "Leo" was. Major red flag for me! So either he was as dumb as a box of rocks or was trying to play me. I went for the latter and cut all communication!

Be safe! Cchunter U R RIGHT!

Me Tigger
06-01-11, 12:12
I was parked near Francois' Lounge yesterday and one of the dancers walked out with her stuff and strolled home I guess? Fifth ave I think. I was having an ice cream from the DQ. She gave a look my way but when I asked if she needed a ride she said she liked the heat outside. Ok?

So a few minutes later I see another little hottie strolling up fifth, cross RR tracks, and come back. A big loop. And then a few minutes later another one. I'm trying to think of the right way to say it. None of them gave a willing look but all gave a look. I rolled up on one and we chatted. Let's just say she was illegal but she was looking for something. 420. Not my cup of tea. I prefer a consenting adult.

My question is has anyone got lucky in this loop? Basically Fifth to the lake and take a parallel street (Fourth?) back.

Davidonecall
06-01-11, 12:16
I totally disagree with you. I know myself and a few other ladies that won't even exchange an email unless it is from a "senior member". Granted it isn't "fool proof". But in this occupation, every litle bit helps.

Be safe! You did the right thing. If you don't know what Leo is or the meaning then there is somthing wrong. Big red flag. Why put yourself and your friends (hobbies) in trouble. Is just like someone going to a date and start asking question on how mush for this or that. When I visit I know what to expect even if it's the first time visiting. I never give money (in there hand) directly to them. There is just rules that you follow and is not talked about. Be safe and careful.

Splitter
06-01-11, 12:21
This morning was extremely busy in the usual spots. Saw three candidates but two were brand new. Can't touch those until they are seen out three times on different days. Just a personal ROT. Anyway, one was partuclarly hot looking, tall dirty blonde, maybe late 20s.

LEO was lurking in a Blazer around the corner so just did a roll-by.

Chadcarpenter
06-01-11, 21:43
I was parked near Francois' Lounge yesterday and one of the dancers walked out with her stuff and strolled home I guess? Fifth ave I think. I was having an ice cream from the DQ. She gave a look my way but when I asked if she needed a ride she said she liked the heat outside. Ok?

So a few minutes later I see another little hottie strolling up fifth, cross RR tracks, and come back. A big loop. And then a few minutes later another one. I'm trying to think of the right way to say it. None of them gave a willing look but all gave a look. I rolled up on one and we chatted. Let's just say she was illegal but she was looking for something. 420. Not my cup of tea. I prefer a consenting adult.

My question is has anyone got lucky in this loop? Basically Fifth to the lake and take a parallel street (Fourth?) back. Stay out of Barberton, please. The town doesn't have any street walkers and has one of the most efficient and ever-present police forces I've ever seen. Have you ever driven through B-town at 11 p. M? You can't go three blocks without seeing a cruiser. Hats off to these guys because they keep the streets clean there even though they don't have the world's largest force.

NawtyMarkus
06-01-11, 22:27
OK for the guys that have been around for awhile. I saw Melanie out this am by Monkey Corner. Hadn't seen her for awhile but she used to be around all the time in the am. Older, maybe 35-45, rough face, short brownish hair, but her body still looks pretty darn good in a pair of tight jeans.

Trifecta
06-01-11, 23:26
I pick up Crystal on Saturday night and got FS for 40 she wanted 50 but is not worth 50 not even 40 but I was horny so I pick her up Crystal is easier to spot she has a new tatoo on the back of her neck. She says its her sons name. If there was another choice at the time I would of skip her because 1 she likes to rush and 2nd she was not into it.Agreed. I spotted Crystal in the usual area, and since there was a strong LEO presence nearby, I didn't want to cruise too long. She asks for a slightly higher rate, and claims to have a room nearby. I opted for a No-tell anyway for some $20 peace of mind, as I had seen her walking earlier with a large gentleman of African descent.

As for the date, it does what it says on the tin. She did seem to be in an awful hurry, but when I called her on it, she offered another round for no additional charge. She wants the usual stops: Gas station,"friend's (read: dope boy's) house", but she accepts a 'No' graciously.

On the SW scale I'd say

Looks: 9 if you like them skinny.

Service: 7.

Personality: 9

Shottyr2001
06-02-11, 10:24
OK for the guys that have been around for awhile. I saw Melanie out this am by Monkey Corner. Hadn't seen her for awhile but she used to be around all the time in the am. Older, maybe 35-45, rough face, short brownish hair, but her body still looks pretty darn good in a pair of tight jeans.I guess my Monkey Corner description has caught on. Way to keep the dream alive NM! WOoT!

Anyway, Angela H. (Amber) was buster again on the 31st. Will be staying with her not so long lost uncle LEO (HELLOOOOO!) for 30 days or so.

Be safe.

Shottyr

Splitter
06-02-11, 16:01
I have been seeing a 5'5" to 5'6" short brown hair whote SW with glasses on Johnston. Any 411?

Thanks all

Trifecta
06-02-11, 21:23
I have been seeing a 5'5" to 5'6" short brown hair whote SW with glasses on Johnston. Any 411?I ran in to Joy recently. Shoulder length brown hair and glasses. She was wearing white shorts, a tank top, and flip-flops. She's maybe mid 20's, no obvious signs of drug use. Excellent body, no kids, no stretchmarks. Clean, mellow, and intelligent, with a sense of humor.

I don't think she's been working for very long, I got the impression that I just might have been her very first customer. She'd never been to the Office and she initially asked for $100 (!) like she didn't know the going rate on Johnston. She was nervous about the pick up (practically hiding in the shadows) and obviously not very comfortable alone in that neighborhood.

She told me she'll be working exclusively online soon, with a Canton area incall, and priced accordingly. I'll pass along more information when it becomes available.

She was an absolute delight. Total GFE, no rush, no complaints, none of the drug-addled drama we all take for granted. A real lucky find.

Member #4724
06-03-11, 06:19
Thanks to you and Davidonecall. I may not be in your area, but it is the same wherever we are. You have to listen to your gut and if it feels wrong or that hair is standing up on the back of your neck, time to walk away. Us or you!

In reference to Barberton. Dead on Mr. Carpenter. As a former resident. It is not the best town to be playing in! Not only do they keep a heavy eye on things, but the residents do as well!

Be safe!

Cchunter U R RIGHT!

Me Tigger
06-04-11, 13:24
Chad & CC,

Thanks for the 411. I never thought of Barberton being a hot spot. I just happened to be there. Maybe wanting to see things that weren't really there.

And that's why I come to the fountain of knowledge.

Thanks again!

Brian Tanner
06-04-11, 21:29
Picked up a top heavy BSW went by Juicy. Wanted a quck BJ and was near Johnston. Take my advice, walk away. When we were doing the regular checks, she unzipped to show me the goods, I just wanted to see her boobs. STRONG odor came out.

I dumped her at the drive in and gave her 10 for her trouble.

Chadcarpenter
06-05-11, 22:22
Picked up a top heavy BSW went by Juicy. Wanted a quck BJ and was near Johnston. Take my advice, walk away. When we were doing the regular checks, she unzipped to show me the goods, I just wanted to see her boobs. STRONG odor came out.

I dumped her at the drive in and gave her 10 for her trouble. She was probably baking bread.

Traxtor
06-05-11, 22:48
Yeah picked her up also on Saturday (28th) night and the following Friday, BJ and FS, your right well worth it, real deal!

Bigmaninakron
06-06-11, 10:54
Ran into Bobby Sue out side of CVS today wanted to hookup with me, but I was busy I told her latter she said too bad she wanted to hook up now. But O well. I ask about her sister Misty, she told me Misty was clean and pregnant.

I wish Misty was still out there she was a beast in the bedroom. A good thing I got her on videotape.

Staysafe.

BIG

NawtyMarkus
06-07-11, 22:09
OK for the guys that have been around for awhile. I saw Melanie out this am by Monkey Corner. Hadn't seen her for awhile but she used to be around all the time in the am. Older, maybe 35-45, rough face, short brownish hair, but her body still looks pretty darn good in a pair of tight jeans.First of all, a shout-out to Shotty for the Monkey Corner thing. I don't even remember when you first posted that, seems like a long time ago but that damn monkey is still out there.

Second, if you search for "Melanie" on here it was posted before that she is really April B. After seeing her out again. Yeah 90% sure this is the case. I think it's just the really short haircut and a couple extra years that threw me off. You'll also see reports saying she's a thief, don't know if that is the case or not. But she is just basic service. Nothing fancy, quick, rushed, etc. Like one of you other guys said recently. "does what it says on the tin". Nothing more. But probably worse options out there in a pinch. Like the bread baker.

Nightkrawler
06-08-11, 10:44
I agree, she's worth a try. If you want to find her, she works the night shift around the Monkey Corner all the time. If you ignore the face, she's got a really nice little spinner bod on her, some tits would be nice though. But like Naughty said, better than the bread box. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not into poppin' fresh dough.

Krawler

Splitter
06-10-11, 08:36
OK, not long ago I saw an interesting array of delectable (everything is relative) treats in the usual places one morning. Unfortunately, the timing was not good for me. Upon returning twice since everything has changed. It looks like the "svimwear" commercial for Wendy's out there. 40 somethings that could kick your ass and take your car while carrying two bags of groceries, a slushy and a cigarette.

Where's the new talent?

How far is it to Canton?

Splitter
06-10-11, 08:43
What happened to Dee Dee?

Not sure if that is her name but it is the one she gave me. She is the decent looking (in the face only now) , at one time just slightly plump, sucky attitude, cute faced stroller that walks all over. Saw her the another day and she looks like the Michelin man trying to wear Britney Spears clothes. Still gives the look (which has take it or leave it written all over it) but damn she got big. Maybe since it is early in the season she will walk off the hibernation fat.

Careful all.

Zauber
06-10-11, 08:54
What happened to Dee Dee?

Not sure if that is her name but it is the one she gave me. She is the decent looking (in the face only now) , at one time just slightly plump, sucky attitude, cute faced stroller that walks all over. Saw her the another day and she looks like the Michelin man trying to wear Britney Spears clothes. Still gives the look (which has take it or leave it written all over it) but damn she got big. Maybe since it is early in the season she will walk off the hibernation fat.

Careful all. If she did any jail time she would gain weight.

The jail weight rule: If you do drugs you'll gain weight in jail because any food is more than no food.

If you don't do drugs you'll lose weight because the food sucks.

Of course drugs= crack, H, meth, oxy. Pot has an entirely different effect on eating and weight LOL

SuperUnknown21
06-10-11, 21:42
Was passing thru the area and decided to hop off the highway and take a ride through the old stroll. Saw a taller thin to average build blonde in tight blackish jeans and sneakers, looked good from behind. Got snatched up by someone in a black 4door in the old Lisas cabaret parking lot. Continued up Johnston past Arlington and saw a chubby 30something ratty blonde haired WSW sitting on concrete steps of a house on the left a couple blocks up on a corner. She gave me the look, nod, even yelled out something as I passed, but I just kept rolling. She wasn't anything I was going to pay for today.

Nightkrawler
06-11-11, 07:33
I think her real name is Joanna, and she did just do some time in the cooler. When I met her, she had a nice little body on her. She looked great in a mini skirt and had some killer tits. Such a shame.

The funny thing is that when I met her she made a point of saying how she wasn't doing this for drugs. I agree with Zauber's jail / food / drugs theory, so it looks like she's lying about more than just her name. When it comes to drug use, her lips say "no", but her expanding ass is showing lots of crack.

CigarCharlie
06-12-11, 17:33
Was passing thru the area and decided to hop off the highway and take a ride through the old stroll. Saw a taller thin to average build blonde in tight blackish jeans and sneakers, looked good from behind. Got snatched up by someone in a black 4door in the old Lisas cabaret parking lot. Continued up Johnston past Arlington and saw a chubby 30something ratty blonde haired WSW sitting on concrete steps of a house on the left a couple blocks up on a corner. She gave me the look, nod, even yelled out something as I passed, but I just kept rolling. She wasn't anything I was going to pay for today.Saw the same Chubby in the same place on Friday afternoon along with a BSW ill call "Auntie J". There was a stellar BSW under the bridge on Arlington heading toward the bull and working traffic hard. By the time I did the flip she was gone. She was a spinner in jeans and a grey colored top. If one of you hounds got her please share the experience.

Be safe

Fenderbender22
06-13-11, 20:48
I passed through Sunday evening (around 7PM) on arlington by the tire place near the expressway. I saw waht seemed to be a thin WSW w / long blond hair. She was wearing shorts to show off her legs and had a dirty green / yellow fluoresent blanket or jacket or something over her shoulders. She by what is I think a convenient store on the same side as that tire place. She looked and I turned down 2 streets down & circled back. When I drove up the side street next to the corner store she was no where to be found? I didn't even see how anyone could have picked her up! Anyone have any info on her I would appreciate it. She looked like a good time!

JonRock
06-20-11, 07:49
I love this little working girl. Is her bf out of prison.

Me Tigger
06-21-11, 09:46
Greetings all!

I was pulling out of the Office Monday at about 6pm. Give or take a little. There was a gorgeous blond walking up to the checkin hut. I think she came from one of the lower rooms. I was near the top. We smiled as I drove by. I didn't want to stop and piss off my passenger My passenger didn't seem to know who the blond was.

There weren't many of us there on Monday. If anyone has some 411 on that blond I would greatly appreciate it!

PM me please.

Tig

NawtyMarkus
06-23-11, 07:06
Was out Mon nite, drove home up Arlington around 11pm. There were about 5-6 SW's out. But they were all about 5-6's. Anyway saw "Jackie". WSW, late 20's, looked ok from afar but some high mileage / extra weight up close. Kind of loopy, on the bad side, wouldn't go out of my way for her again.

Note. It was nite so I missed it until she got into the car, but she was carrying a very small purse which is usually a no-no for me. Made nice small talk later and of course she had a small knife in it. So just warning to others. No bags / purses as you never know what they are bringing into your car.

Bigmaninakron
06-27-11, 09:39
I saw April on Arlington st Sunday morning for 30 for FS and BBBJ and yes she was better then serenity on BP. And no this is not April B.

BIG

AznLover2
07-02-11, 12:57
Have not had a dream about this side of the hobby for 15-20 years. Dreamed I took a drive last night and picked a young BSW on Johnston. Thin and attractive, almost walked in front of the car making it hard to say no. Offered. 4 for full serve, never got past the BBBJ, cim, spit. It was around 1:30am, saw quite a bit of Uncle Leo as well.

Splitter
07-09-11, 16:51
Saw Dee out on Johnston and I usually pass since she charges a bit more for her secretarial services. However, it was a nice day and I had some time, so we went to the Office to do some work.

Dee is very good at dictation and does are very nice job of transcribing orally. After completing dication, she proceeded to help me file some hard copy first from behind the file cabinets and then handled the filing on top. We then had an. 8 dollar dinner.

I was very glad we got the work taken care of.

Thewatcher75
07-13-11, 20:25
I was out cruising this evening, saw a cute WSW. I did a couple loops and was waiting for her to come up. She acted like she was going to cross the street instead stopped and proceeded to take a picture of the front of my vehicle. Now prior to this I saw exchange some roses with her boyfriend so I new she was legit but this has me kinda worried.

What do you guys think?

NawtyMarkus
07-13-11, 23:37
Cruised down Arlington on my way to work Wed am. Saw probably 2-3 different options. 1 WSW that looked ok. 2 BSW. Didn't have time to meet up, just FYI. Seems like they are out there. That's the most I've seen in awhile.

Bigmaninakron
07-17-11, 09:56
I saw Shay Friday, I still think she is one of the best bang for your bucks out here. A fraction of the cost of what Serenity charges in Springfield. And if I offended any Serenity supporters too dam bad,

BIG

Longjon77
07-17-11, 17:18
I saw Shay Friday, I still think she is one of the best bang for your bucks out here. A fraction of the cost of what Serenity charges in Springfield. And if I offended any Serenity supporters too dam bad,

BIGThat's cool, but where might we find this BBYB?

Drakula
07-22-11, 15:42
South avenue had 1 WSW early 20s swinging a towel or shirt to attract and 2 very thin BSW, not interested. Two WSW in late 20s 1 block from arlington on factory. Waving and took long was arounnd and theyd gone in the house. However early 20s thin blonde. South on arlington to market, tried get her attention. Looked like former masseuse at touch of thai 2 but after 3 long rounds decided to move on. They were out only the one in these eyes paid little attention.

Weve7166
07-25-11, 02:31
Other than the Office, Steve's and Lakeside, are there any other placed to go hide for a couple hours in the area?

Longjon77
07-25-11, 08:56
Other than the Office, Steve's and Lakeside, are there any other placed to go hide for a couple hours in the area?Tallmadge Motel. 1128 East Ave

AkronGuy57
07-25-11, 13:57
I was out for a cruise Saturday evening, before, during and after the rain.

I saw a brunette in a white dress strolling on Johnson and the other streets near Arlington.

Could not get her attention, not sure if she was working. But she was certainly strolling the area.

Anyone have any info?

Otherwise, I saw a few but none worth stopping for.

Brian Dude
07-25-11, 19:56
I see her around all the time on the stroll. She used to be a little chubby, now has gotten pretty round, and wears really short jean shorts or skirts to show off her chubby legs.

Anyways I've always passed her by, but the my usual go to gals were no where to be found, so what the hell, I'll give her a chance. She hops in gives kind of an attitude, gave a very underwhelming BBBJ, has decent skills, but put in about 2 minutes of effort and jumped out at a stop sign. Well as karma is a bit of a ***** as well at times, she left her phone in my car. So in return I tossed it out the window on 77.

In the future I'll hold out for the Shay / April combo that gets the job done w / o all the bs.

Anybody ever hear from Monica in the Falls, she was a great incall, but I think skipped town about a year and a half ago.

NawtyMarkus
07-26-11, 07:39
Drove the route Mon after work and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Seriously probably saw 10 SW of varying colors / hotness out there. Saw a little bit of LEO but they looked preoccupied with other things.

The only problem. The "regulars" (April / Melanie and Tammy. She looks like she is 60 by now.) were all wandering down side streets or in good areas. The new girls were in high visibility areas. Like for example why do they all stroll up and down Johnson? No store parking lots or good areas to go there. I thought some could be stings at first. But then saw some risky pickups go unnoticed. IE. Guy jacks on his brakes, stops in traffic on Arlington, and successfully picks up a girl while driving a very obvious luxury car. Whoever that guy is, he got a hottie for sure but at very high risk.

Later,

. Markus

AkronGuy57
07-26-11, 14:30
I too drove the area; I saw a white girl with a pink shirt and skirt on Arlington across from the daycare center at Forbes (I think). She looked too obvious! There was a black man across the street at the bus stop for quite a while, he had a backpack on the ground and what looked like a small notebook in his hand.

Anyone know anything?

Was is a sting or was she just being obvious?

Thanks for the info on "Dee", she appeared to be strolling but never looked up from the sidewalk. It was raining a little, so I doubt she was out for a pleasure walk.

Chadcarpenter
07-27-11, 00:03
Drove the route Mon after work and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Seriously probably saw 10 SW of varying colors / hotness out there. Saw a little bit of LEO but they looked preoccupied with other things.

The only problem. The "regulars" (April / Melanie and Tammy. She looks like she is 60 by now.) were all wandering down side streets or in good areas. The new girls were in high visibility areas. Like for example why do they all stroll up and down Johnson? No store parking lots or good areas to go there. I thought some could be stings at first. But then saw some risky pickups go unnoticed. IE. Guy jacks on his brakes, stops in traffic on Arlington, and successfully picks up a girl while driving a very obvious luxury car. Whoever that guy is, he got a hottie for sure but at very high risk.

Later,

. MarkusI'm sure this has been asked before and I'm showing my naitivity. But how can you be charged with any sort of crime just for picking someone up on a busy street? Doesn't a prosecutor have to prove intent and have some sort of evidence that a crime has been committed? It's not illegal to give rides to people, is it?

akronsucks
07-27-11, 01:11
My guess is that any number of methods could be used to bust a hobbyist, from intimidating him into a confession, using a woman's status as a known prostitute against him (for some kind of charge) , or-as the JBG site often shows us-"loitering." I don't know the legal definition of that term, but I'll bet it could be liberally applied to abrupt stops. At the very least, they'd probably find a traffic citation for coming to a full stop and disrupting traffic / creating a hazard.

I'd say that I'd never do something so rash, but then again I've never seen someone I've quite wanted to give a ride to that badly. I've seen plenty of drivers pull plenty of stunts, though. Hell, they'll hold up traffic if they have to. I've seen 'them do it. Maybe it's so defiant and obvious it's like 'hiding in plain sight. ' Or alcohol. Or just being thay horny. It IS "the world's oldest profession" for a reason.

NawtyMarkus
07-27-11, 07:05
I see her around all the time on the stroll. She used to be a little chubby, now has gotten pretty round, and wears really short jean shorts or skirts to show off her chubby legs.

Anyways I've always passed her by, but the my usual go to gals were no where to be found, so what the hell, I'll give her a chance. She hops in gives kind of an attitude, gave a very underwhelming BBBJ, has decent skills, but put in about 2 minutes of effort and jumped out at a stop sign. Well as karma is a bit of a * as well at times, she left her phone in my car. So in return I tossed it out the window on 77.thanks for the review. I saw her Tue am. Very short white skirt, chubby, black hair kind of feathered back, large rack. The short skirt got my interest but then I remembered your review. Seems like she's been out alot, if only she put forth better effort she'd probably do ok.

Thewatcher75
07-27-11, 17:02
Was out over the weekend and had some good times. Met up with Jennifer long dark sandy blonde hair. She was up off johnston not my fav street but to good to pass up. She is probably one the cutest spinners out there. Then I ran into a red head little thicker also a good time.

Safe hunting

NawtyMarkus
07-27-11, 22:16
Fosters. And not the Australian beer.

So how many of them are there anyway? Mom, CJ, Jen. And is there another sister? Saw a girl by Arlington gas station that said she was a Foster. But seemed older / heavier than Jen. Not awful heavy, kind of curvy fun, just didn't totally look like Jen? How old would the sisters be anyway these days?

Mspozto
08-11-11, 15:07
While on my way to a dentist appt this morning, saw a tall, long brown hair, on the other side of street. Wasn't sure because I didn't get the look. Anyways, my curiosity had me turn around and give her another look. Walks up to door and jumps in. She said her name was Hilary. (Thats a new one) Grabs at the boys and undoes her pants to show me a cute G-String and shaved kitty. A little discussion as I'm now going to be late for the Dentist. LOL forget about coming back later. We take a drive and she gives a whole new meaning to Blow and Go! Drivin around with her face burried in my lap, my hand reaching for her kitty, She took the whole load and then looked up at me, eyes wide open, and proceeded to gulp it down. OMFG Sadly, she didn't have digits to get back to her. So, if anyone out there knows about this girl, please get back to me. And if you do get the chance to meet her, treat her well. Peace Out!

Splitter
08-12-11, 14:33
It has been a while since I got a chance to report due to hardware issues but here goes:

Met Cammie on Johnston and had a nice BBBJwS for $.2. Maybe early 30's long dark hair, seemed just to be making rent but you never know. Would repeat but the digits she gave don't work. Imagine that.

Picked up Nichole also on Johnston (can you please come up with a different name girls?) tall, long sandy blonde hair slightly BBW. Agreed on. 3 FS and went to a quiet place. She dropped and bent and I could hardly start let alone finish. The fish market was open and it was 100 in the shade. Good god. All I could do was to not gag aloud. Very unfortunate because whe was cute and SEEMED to be well groomed.

Saw the infamous hot blonde (seems like a scene from American Grafitti) on Arlington last Sunday midday and naturally had a carload of people. Very cute, nice body and no where to be found when I have time.

What is the deal with the chubby one on Arlington south of Lovers Lane waving at everyone? Tight clothes on a plump body but looks like she may not be legal and a few cards short of a deck. Nipples we protruding through her shirt and smiling like crazy. Maybe that is the operative word.

Bigmaninakron
08-14-11, 12:05
It has been a while since I got a chance to report due to hardware issues but here goes:

Met Cammie on Johnston and had a nice BBBJwS for $.2. Maybe early 30's long dark hair, seemed just to be making rent but you never know. Would repeat but the digits she gave don't work. Imagine that.

Picked up Nichole also on Johnston (can you please come up with a different name girls?) tall, long sandy blonde hair slightly BBW. Agreed on. 3 FS and went to a quiet place. She dropped and bent and I could hardly start let alone finish. The fish market was open and it was 100 in the shade. Good god. All I could do was to not gag aloud. Very unfortunate because whe was cute and SEEMED to be well groomed.

Saw the infamous hot blonde (seems like a scene from American Grafitti) on Arlington last Sunday midday and naturally had a carload of people. Very cute, nice body and no where to be found when I have time.

What is the deal with the chubby one on Arlington south of Lovers Lane waving at everyone? Tight clothes on a plump body but looks like she may not be legal and a few cards short of a deck. Nipples we protruding through her shirt and smiling like crazy. Maybe that is the operative word.Yea I had Nicole too and when I pick her up I did gag out loud but she didn't care and I won't repeat just because of the smell. And the crazy girl by arlington and lovers lane I try to pick her up and all she did was dance in front of my car when I was at a stop sign on one of the side streets. I thought to myself this has to be one of the most crazy girls out here so I thought I better just go home.

BIG

Ddoubldd70
08-16-11, 02:25
New to the SW scene, drove around late Monday night and never saw anything. Is there anything going on late night or is it daytime? Hit some of the streets mentioned in here.

Splitter
08-21-11, 08:44
I bumped into Hillary on Arlington farther south than I had seen her and had the usual good / strange time bumping into her face. She is either a nympho or just a bit off center, or both, but can service my undercarriage anytime. Loves to strip in the car and show off her wares. She said she had a house to go to but it was in the "Forbidden Zone". I am always afraid the 20 or so minutes inside will result in a stolen pickup truck police report with a lot of "splaining" to do. She is thinner than she used to be but still on the high end of the Akron buffet.

Bigmaninakron
08-23-11, 13:26
I havnt seen Shay in a while so I did some research and found out she got 10 mo. Thank god I have her naked on my video camera and sorry to say I can't share the video because I made a promise to her that I will not put her on the internet.

BIG

Cloud Chaser
08-27-11, 00:21
New to the forum.

My first time taking a nap. Strolled down Arlington pulled over off of buchtel.

Took a nap, dreamt of a BBBJ, not a bad dream, but could've been better.

2 flew out my door, woke up and went home.

Hope there are better dreams around

Bigmaninakron
08-27-11, 19:32
Went cruising down South st and who should I pick up but Shay. I said to her to her o my god I thought you were lock up for 10 months and she said where in the hell you get that info from and I told her the internet. She said well you are wrong, she was right about that. But any how I did FS for 40.

BIG

Shottyr2001
08-30-11, 17:44
Has anyone ever left anyone at the office? This chick was all jazzed out from allegedly being up "for three days" and fell asleep. I tried to wake her and she groaned and said "leave me alone" so I just left her to sleep there. I know she will probably be pissed when she gets up, but I couldn't wait for her. Do you think the Office Motel will be upset at this?

Thanks for your input in this matter.

Shottyr

Bigmaninakron
08-31-11, 08:44
Has anyone ever left anyone at the office? This chick was all jazzed out from allegedly being up "for three days" and fell asleep. I tried to wake her and she groaned and said "leave me alone" so I just left her to sleep there. I know she will probably be pissed when she gets up, but I couldn't wait for her. Do you think the Office Motel will be upset at this?

ShottyrYea I did that once and also got my money back from the SW, and the next time I was there they never said anything about it. But the girl was pissed because she came running after my car butt ass naked LOL running down Massilion Road.

BIG

Stark2010
08-31-11, 09:34

ShottyrLOL! I live down that way and was wondering if girls were ever stranded since the Office and Steve's are some distance from the prime areas. I guess I could start a shuttle service and charge a "fee" to get the girls back to town!

NawtyMarkus
08-31-11, 22:10

ShottyrFirst. Can you provide more info on the girl? Yeah I know it happpens once and awhile. But most guys on here would probably want to avoid that girl and that type of situation.

Second. About the Office. I have heard they always ask you to park face in because they do log plate #'s. If there are no issues I would hope / imagine those records are thrown away. But. If you leave a girl there, she's pissed, and says bad things. I do worry there could be reprecussions.

Shottyr2001
09-01-11, 08:59
Thanks for all the input! This girl was about 5'3".5'4" tall short reddish to dark (two tone) hair, Kind of curly. She was very cute, slight overbite, and talked with a slight southern accent. I think she said her name was nicky or Micky (michelle) and I am leaning towards the latter. She was about 100-115 lbs (spinner type) and small up top. She was wear a black Wiz kalifa concert tee shirt and black and white striped shorts. She had a phone with her, so I know she could call someone to come and get her.

I didn't do anything with her so I can't comment on anything under the shirt or shorts. In fact I was in that little store on south street when she came up to me and asked for a lift. I didn't even know she was a SWer at first, She was freshly showered her hair was still wet and she smelled of fragrant soap. As soon as she got in the car she said "I need some money and a place to sleep. She even suggested the office! So, I am pretty sure she knew what the score was. She told me she had been "up for 3 days" and was very tired.

Upon entry to the room, she layed down and within 1 minute was asleep. So, I tried to wake her and she sleepily said (not real harshly)"Leave me alone". So I did.

I know her phone was charged, as it was on and had a picture of her and another girl as the backdrop.

Anyway thanks to all for the info.

Shottyr

akronsucks
09-02-11, 15:59
Yesterday, during the early afternoon, I spied a hot spinner redhead with a 'bob' 'do and short-shorts walking alone down a busy South St. She was eating something, maybe an ice cream bar (hot!) , and if she was giving 'the look, ' it was subtle. Probably 21-26. Couldn't even think about stopping that time. Looked frisky and fun. Ring any bells / balls?

Vitabobis
09-10-11, 18:06
Gents:

Not a regular in Akron, but was driving through and thought I'd try my hand for a little early am fun in the rain. I regret to report: no luck.

I cruised South (just South of the highway) ; Buchtel and N. Arlington: ZIP ('s? Seemed appropriate for Akron.)

I thought tumbleweeds were going to pass me by; certainly nothing resembling an attractive female did.

Happy Hunting!

V

Fenderbender22
09-16-11, 08:26
I saw this cute white girl walking down Case (away from Market) around 7AM this moring. She was wearing jeans & a white hoodie w / the hood up. Very pretty face from street view, thought she would be LEO if I stopped. I decided to watch and see if anyone else picked her up. Then she stopped and talked to another girl in pj pants (BSW?) by the closed gas station at the 3way stop. I then decided to go approach her but a guy in a little car picked her up instead. Bummer! If you are that guy please let us know how she was and what's the story. I want to pick that up soon!

Fenderbender22
09-16-11, 08:27
Around 8AM I saw a WSW on Inman giving the look. She was skinny & in a red jacket that looked like fleece and zipped up. She was looking rough and possibly trouble so I passed.

Splitter
09-17-11, 22:23
Anyone seen Hillary recently. Saw her around a lot about a month ago but now nothing. I may have saw her about a week ago on Arlington on a Saturday but it was hard to tell. The girl in question was really messed up, stumbling down Arlington, stopping to do her hair in the reflection of shop windows, staggering. Looking like a sure-fire puke in the car if picked up. It could have been Hillary but it was hard to tell.

Chadcarpenter
09-18-11, 15:24
First. Can you provide more info on the girl? Yeah I know it happpens once and awhile. But most guys on here would probably want to avoid that girl and that type of situation.

Second. About the Office. I have heard they always ask you to park face in because they do log plate #'s. If there are no issues I would hope / imagine those records are thrown away. But. If you leave a girl there, she's pissed, and says bad things. I do worry there could be reprecussions.What kind of repercussions? It's not illegal to rent a hotel room for someone who needs to sleep.

Shottyr2001
09-19-11, 10:26
What kind of repercussions? It's not illegal to rent a hotel room for someone who needs to sleep.Chad,

My thoughts exactly! LOL! Well no repercussions have taken place. I did find out her name and I see she was arrested last week sometime but not for soliciting or anything. It was a drug paraphernalia charge. Brittany shares the last name of the OLDEST host from the price is right LOL. If anyone wants to look her up.

Thanks for the input,

Shottyr

Buckeyefan
10-04-11, 23:11
I saw her mugshot on j*lb* for other offenses on September 27th. She's hiv+ and was busted for soliciting again. Be safe.

Member #4371
10-05-11, 09:33
I saw her mugshot on j*lb* for other offenses on September 27th. She's hiv+ and was busted for soliciting again. Be safe.Http://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/788-angel-fehr-hivandaids.aspx

That might be useful information for a lot of people who pick up SW's

Member #2862
10-14-11, 20:44
Picked up April for a quick BJ this morning. I was just thinking that she was the girl I needed to meet this morning because she has great oral skills and I had little time. And poof, who do I see. Anyhow, she does have great skills and I have nothing bad to say about my couple times of seeing her. Never presented any problems.

ApDeuce
10-16-11, 11:29
Picked up April for a quick BJ this morning. I was just thinking that she was the girl I needed to meet this morning because she has great oral skills and I had little time. And poof, who do I see. Anyhow, she does have great skills and I have nothing bad to say about my couple times of seeing her. Never presented any problems.And where do we find April? LOL I am new to the SW scene but have been an internet hobbyist for a long time. From what I have read it sounds like Arlington is the best bet for finding SW's?

Curious84
10-17-11, 08:57
Had a dream I picked up bobby sue she gave good BBBJ I didn't finis cause she said she would be more comfortable if we went back to her place. She had me pull into this driveway all way in back. Said she had to check noone was home didn't see her again. Plus she stole all the change out of my cupholder. Was my 1st dream not a great one.

Nightkrawler
10-17-11, 12:05
Had a dream I picked up bobby sue she gave good BBBJ I didn't finis cause she said she would be more comfortable if we went back to her place. She had me pull into this driveway all way in back. Said she had to check noone was home didn't see her again. Plus she stole all the change out of my cupholder. Was my 1st dream not a great one.You should try to keep track of some of the SW names / descriptions you see on here, as soon as she said her name a red flag should have gone up. She is a serious flight risk, given the chance, she doesn't like to earn her pay. She's also currently out on bond for a felony theft charge. But in your defense, she is cute and if I didn't know the name, I might have done the same thing.

Krawler

Torchkit
10-17-11, 18:16
Had a dream I picked up bobby sue she gave good BBBJ I didn't finis cause she said she would be more comfortable if we went back to her place. She had me pull into this driveway all way in back. Said she had to check noone was home didn't see her again. Plus she stole all the change out of my cupholder. Was my 1st dream not a great one.Reason #1 not to pay upfront.

Curious84
10-19-11, 21:30
Had another bad dream that short little chunkier girl on johnston gave me BBBJ wouldn't let cum any where near her. Not that I got that far since she let let a loud ass fart out as my hand was cupping her ass in her pants. Didn't get her name but I've seen her there often. 0/2 so far in having a good dream when I nap.

What streets are best to find dream material. Oh BTW leo was very light last night and probaly will be again tonight I'm guessing with the rain.

Gdlint
10-20-11, 11:36
Had another bad dream that short little chunkier girl on johnston gave me BBBJ wouldn't let cum any where near her. Not that I got that far since she let let a loud ass fart out as my hand was cupping her ass in her pants. Didn't get her name but I've seen her there often. 0/2 so far in having a good dream when I nap.

What streets are best to find dream material. Oh BTW leo was very light last night and probaly will be again tonight I'm guessing with the rain.Oh God. Farting pork chop street walkers? Akron has really hit rock bottom. So Sad.

Davepi2
10-21-11, 18:29
Hello,

I mentioned this in the Canton forum hope you don't mind me asking here also.

I'm coming to both Canton and Akron tomorrow for football games. Don't know where the best spots are in canton for the ladies, could use a little help please. Also are the girls in canton better then Akron?

Gdlint
10-22-11, 12:32
Hello,

I mentioned this in the Canton forum hope you don't mind me asking here also.

I'm coming to both Canton and Akron tomorrow for football games. Don't know where the best spots are in canton for the ladies, could use a little help please. Also are the girls in canton better then Akron?Please read previous post! (I'd stay away from picking girls within walking distance from Taco Bell)

Curious84
10-24-11, 02:54
Went cruising down South st and who should I pick up but Shay. I said to her to her o my god I thought you were lock up for 10 months and she said where in the hell you get that info from and I told her the internet. She said well you are wrong, she was right about that. But any how I did FS for 40.

BIGI just dreamt about having a BBBJ from her tonight. 1st good dream I've had. She started by dropping her pants in my car and taking care of herself for a minute while I watched. Only downside was no cim.

VampireWeakend
10-26-11, 08:13
I just dreamt about having a BBBJ from her tonight. 1st good dream I've had. She started by dropping her pants in my car and taking care of herself for a minute while I watched. Only downside was no cim.What does Shay look like? Is she clean?

Bobo2
10-26-11, 13:28
What does Shay look like? Is she clean?What's with copycat name? I see your first post got deleted by Admin. If you have a problem with the real VW, why don't you get your own name and post your complaints? Like a man. That weak little girl shit doesn't belong on here.

Skerts
10-26-11, 16:01
Did a short drive through both before and after work on Monday due to work taking me through the area. Morning was about 5am and saw BSW on Arlington just south of the Johnston corner and a heavier white gal about halfway up Johnston to Inman who gave a hard look.

Afternoon was just before six and I saw zero. I very rarely see anyone out in the 5:30 to 6:30 pm timeslot if my work trek goes through that area. Am I missing something on the area or time slot then?

Curious84
10-30-11, 23:47
Are any of the girls around arlignton area KNOWN to carry any stds. I only go out looking for oral and blowjob with condoms suck. But I'm also married and really don't need to give wife any gifts.

Bigmaninakron
10-31-11, 11:19
Are any of the girls around arlignton area KNOWN to carry any stds. I only go out looking for oral and blowjob with condoms suck. But I'm also married and really don't need to give wife any gifts.I was out Friday night and almost pick up Angel Fehr she was wearing a brown hoodie and pajama pants so at first I didn't reconised her till she was up to the car door and when I did recognised her I yelled at her to get back because she is HIV positive.

On a positive note I did pick up Whitney who has some of the biggest nipples I have seen on a women for 40 FS. I don't think she has any stds but you have to wrap up mr. Happy to be safe even for oral sex.

Be Safe

BIG

Curious84
10-31-11, 22:35
I was out Friday night and almost pick up Angel Fehr she was wearing a brown hoodie and pajama pants so at first I didn't reconised her till she was up to the car door and when I did recognised her I yelled at her to get back because she is HIV positive.

On a positive note I did pick up Whitney who has some of the biggest nipples I have seen on a women for 40 FS. I don't think she has any stds but you have to wrap up mr. Happy to be safe even for oral sex.

Be Safe

BIGYe a saw er on jhonston almost picked up. On brigt side I researced its nearly impossible to catch hiv by unproteced blowjob. Does not travel well in saliva

Cloud Chaser
11-02-11, 02:27
Ye a saw er on jhonston almost picked up. On brigt side I researced its nearly impossible to catch hiv by unproteced blowjob. Does not travel well in salivaI drove by around 6 am, saw Angel, almost didn't recognize her, I stopped, she walked in front of my car. Stopped, looked at me, then I waved at her to keep walking.

I've had zero luck in akron, guess I'll lurk around in canton for a little bit.

Be safe

Stark2010
11-03-11, 09:02
LEO presence very great last night around 7PM. At least 4 APD and 4 State cruisers working the Arlington, Johnston, South, Brown areas. Probably drug related, but they were there just the same. Monger safely.

Buckeyefan
11-06-11, 15:59
LEO presence very great last night around 7PM. At least 4 APD and 4 State cruisers working the Arlington, Johnston, South, Brown areas. Probably drug related, but they were there just the same. Monger safely.According to Jbase site, a few women who advertise on BP were all busted on 11/03 at the RR inn on S. Arlington. The two I recognize go by Lisa Love, and the other one goes by Natae / Reagan / Nikki. Third one looks familiar but I can't place her.

Mikey2K
11-06-11, 18:41
According to Jbase site, a few women who advertise on BP were all busted on 11/03 at the RR inn on S. Arlington. The two I recognize go by Lisa Love, and the other one goes by Natae / Reagan / Nikki. Third one looks familiar but I can't place her.Natae / Reagan is one of the girls I was thinking of visiting. Sorry to hear that news, but I'm glad that my number isn't in her phone.

BTW, what's the Jbase site?

Rift Randall
11-13-11, 12:32
I never seem to have any luck on this street. I never see anyone no matter what time I've cruised up. I've been there early evenings around 8. 9pm and later around 11. Midnight even 2-3am. Nothing. Am I just hitting it at the wrong times? I've have had better luck on Crosby with finding SW but they seemed a little cracked out though I've hooked up with Sunshine who's a trip."Amazing" seems to be her favorite word.

Streetwize
11-14-11, 23:24
I never seem to have any luck on this street. I never see anyone no matter what time I've cruised up. I've been there early evenings around 8. 9pm and later around 11. Midnight even 2-3am. Nothing. Am I just hitting it at the wrong times? I've have had better luck on Crosby with finding SW but they seemed a little cracked out though I've hooked up with Sunshine who's a trip."Amazing" seems to be her favorite word.Johnston is a good try. But it's hit or miss in this game. You can try South street and Arlington too on the same route. Truth is they are all cracked up or on heroin. Otherwise they wouldn't be out there. That story they tell us about rent or diapers or first time, etc. Always a lie. It's the dope man.

Curious84
11-15-11, 03:18
Leo is being a harrasing ***** today. Wasnt even looking to take a nap and they literally followed me the whole time I was there all the way onto expressway and 20 minutes home deep into another city. I almost pulled over onto side of road for them to get badge numbers because that is definite harrasement. Follow me to akron border fine but not all the way to home when I don't even live close to border.

Rift Randall
11-15-11, 12:37
Johnston is a good try. But it's hit or miss in this game. You can try South street and Arlington too on the same route. Truth is they are all cracked up or on heroin. Otherwise they wouldn't be out there. That story they tell us about rent or diapers or first time, etc. Always a lie. It's the dope man.Took another try last night passing through there around 11pm but again nothing except that there were a bunch of cop cars near the Arlington end of Johnston. Nothing on South either. Arlington is another one that's either hit or miss with me too. Now I was cutting through Crosby last night and did see Sunshine again. She's a BSW but one of the best looking ones I've seen. She even dresses better than most SW. She did yell at the car when I drove by but I didn't have the time by then.

Intensity
11-20-11, 03:26
Guys, where is the jbg SW listing where you could see the convicted girls from the past? The listing on APD only shows the most recent convicted SWu.

Trifecta
11-23-11, 00:45
I was passing through on Tuesday night. Not shopping, but I figured I'd take a look and see who was working.

The working girls were out in force trying to earn some holiday money, I suppose. In any case, the light rain wasn't keeping the girls off the street.

I saw one pretty, skinny, and youngish WSW (might have been Whitney, but looked maybe 20). No fewer than 3 thicker WSW's, one that looked a bit like Jen C. One pretty BSW nervous and scanning cars.

I also saw a couple of prospects walking with "boyfriends" but as I don't deal with pimps, I didn't look too close.

A few other possibles, but all of the above were giving the look. One of the thicker WSW's was waving at cars (a definate deal breaker for me)

All of these were in the Johnston area. The area by Buchtel was deserted. No unusual LEO presence. Though I spotted the usual unmarked SUV circling.

NawtyMarkus
11-23-11, 11:56
Notes from last couple of weeks.

I drive thru area for work, I can confirm it has been slow until last week or so.

I have seen Shay out a couple of times, she's been pretty well reviewed on here and still looks to be the same. A little thick, acne, so-so service. Usually by Johnson.

I've also seen a girl named Jen a little further south on Arlington. Says she's 30, I actually might have guessed a year or two younger. WSW, once again a little thick like similar build to Shay now. She was wearing tight jeans and a sweatshirt, was a little disappointed when the sweatshirt came off. Once again just so-so, a little more into things than Shay and a little more active, decent hygenie, just nothing to go too crazy over maybe.

Happy turkey day, hope all you guys get to stuff something.

. NM

Bigmaninakron
11-28-11, 06:50
I was on vacation all last week and had the oportunity to pick up a different girl almost every day Monday I pick up Florida on Arlington. And Shay on Wednesday and I was able to video tape herI pick up Jamie on Friday. And then I pickup April and her sister on Sunday and had a threesome with them. And who ever say they can't find a working girl out here isn't trying hard enough.

BIG

Gdlint
11-28-11, 11:22
I was on vacation all last week and had the oportunity to pick up a different girl almost every day Monday I pick up Florida on Arlington. And Shay on Wednesday and I was able to video tape herI pick up Jamie on Friday. And then I pickup April and her sister on Sunday and had a threesome with them. And who ever say they can't find a working girl out here isn't trying hard enough.

BIGYou are the STUD. How about a pic or two of this epic week?

Bigmaninakron
11-28-11, 13:13
You are the STUD. How about a pic or two of this epic week?LOL. Thanks, but no stud here just like P* I have video on Shay but she says if I put it on the internet she would cut off my balls. And the other girls told me no except April. But she wants too much money.

BIG

Justplayin
12-06-11, 16:45
Yeah I made the mistake of picking her up about two weeks ago down on s Arlington she hops in and immediately starts talking where you can't even understand her. Looks decent but I wasn't feeling it she was wacked. Wanted 5 to stop and get a drink I gave it to her and she hops out at drive thru and I bailed!

Anyone seen Hillary recently. Saw her around a lot about a month ago but now nothing. I may have saw her about a week ago on Arlington on a Saturday but it was hard to tell. The girl in question was really messed up, stumbling down Arlington, stopping to do her hair in the reflection of shop windows, staggering. Looking like a sure-fire puke in the car if picked up. It could have been Hillary but it was hard to tell.

Justplayin
12-06-11, 16:49
Notes from last couple of weeks.

I drive thru area for work, I can confirm it has been slow until last week or so.

I have seen Shay out a couple of times, she's been pretty well reviewed on here and still looks to be the same. A little thick, acne, so-so service. Usually by Johnson.

I've also seen a girl named Jen a little further south on Arlington. Says she's 30, I actually might have guessed a year or two younger. WSW, once again a little thick like similar build to Shay now. She was wearing tight jeans and a sweatshirt, was a little disappointed when the sweatshirt came off. Once again just so-so, a little more into things than Shay and a little more active, decent hygenie, just nothing to go too crazy over maybe.

Happy turkey day, hope all you guys get to stuff something.

. NMPicked Jen up once down towards Arlington and lovers she has a decent body. Took her to office whole ride there she was asleep. Get in room she takes pants off lays on bed says ok get it wow I couldn't even finish major bore.

Justplayin
12-06-11, 17:31
Has any one else ever picked her up laurel or lauriel not sure spelling but she pronounces it like the shampoo. Picked her up along 6th And Arlington. Petite toned body in mid 30s I would say perk firm tits nice butt. She has been one of the best I have picked up all over me in drive to office then it was on from there BBBJ and wild cfs she was very tight. I have not seen her out again though.

NawtyMarkus
12-11-11, 13:16
OK seems like lately I've been meeting a bunch of west side girls. So how is the hotel on Manchester Road? Is it still hourly?

I only have experience with the Office so any comparisons to that are appreciated.

Thanks!

Streetwize
12-11-11, 14:00
OK seems like lately I've been meeting a bunch of west side girls. So how is the hotel on Manchester Road? Is it still hourly?

I only have experience with the Office so any comparisons to that are appreciated.

Thanks!It's on par with the office. I believe it's 4 hrs for $20

Member #2862
12-11-11, 21:45

Thanks!It's 25 now and is a little cleaner than the Office.

Bigmaninakron
12-26-11, 17:05
I saw Shay this past weekend got FS for 30, and I made sure I cleaned up right after because she show me this nasty sore on her ass, and I told her she had MRSA because a friend of mine had MRSA and almost died from it. She also has the same sore that is healing on her stomach. I also saw Angel Fehr walking on Arlington st but I stay away from her because she is HIV +. For a picture of Angel go to the web site Jail base.

Be safe.

BIG

NawtyMarkus
12-29-11, 00:49
OK, bad week. I might be retiring for awhile.

First, I was driving around after work Tues, met a girl on Arlington. WSW. 20's, same kinda deal ass looked good in jeans then a little flabby when they come off. She asks me to drop her off on the small side street one block west of Inman. She is real slow getting out of car and I notice at least 2 guys possibly 3 coming from both back sides. Pretty much had to push her out and floor it.

Then, I go to Lockview on South Main right downtown to meet some people from work on Wed. I go to leave around 11; 30pm, I'm parked not even half a block south, and once again. 2 guys come at me on the way to the car, one from by where the cars were parked and one from behind. I had to run up toward the courthouse. Obviously this isn't related to mongering but just shows its rough out there.

Next I read in the ABJ about how there is potentially a serial killer in Detroit targeting backpage girls.

So. Akron is an f'ed up place going thru a crime wave and backpage will probably be hot for awhile. Great. I might try takeout from some of the clubs, or maybe I'll clean up and do something productive with my life. Yawn.

Be SAFE out there!

Fenderbender22
12-29-11, 11:42
OK, bad week. I might be retiring for awhile.

First, I was driving around after work Tues, met a girl on Arlington. WSW. 20's, same kinda deal ass looked good in jeans then a little flabby when they come off. She asks me to drop her off on the small side street one block west of Inman. She is real slow getting out of car and I notice at least 2 guys possibly 3 coming from both back sides. Pretty much had to push her out and floor it.

Then, I go to Lockview on South Main right downtown to meet some people from work on Wed. I go to leave around 11; 30pm, I'm parked not even half a block south, and once again. 2 guys come at me on the way to the car, one from by where the cars were parked and one from behind. I had to run up toward the courthouse. Obviously this isn't related to mongering but just shows its rough out there.

Next I read in the ABJ about how there is potentially a serial killer in Detroit targeting backpage girls.

So. Akron is an f'ed up place going thru a crime wave and backpage will probably be hot for awhile. Great. I might try takeout from some of the clubs, or maybe I'll clean up and do something productive with my life. Yawn.

Be SAFE out there!Damn that is f'ed up! Be safe out there all. I know I don't post alot, but I personally don't have the finances like the some of you others. Job hunting is tough nowadays.

NawtyMarkus
02-11-12, 14:46
OK so what no one has been out hunting in Akron for over a month?

Can't say I blame them.

After my last harrowing experience I have been tempted to just be done with it, but I still have to drive through the zone for work. During that time. Have seen nothing. Not just nothing good, nothing bad either. So all the skanks split I guess.

Dreaming Bear
02-11-12, 15:49
Hey guys,

I'm back been in florida for 3 years. Good hunting in orlando and tampa kinda miss it. Well last Friday out after work about 1am seen nothing but my uncle hes sitting on johnson lights off on the side streets pulling over mongers be safe.

Skerts
02-13-12, 13:09
I have driven through the zone a few times over the past month but similar results.

Nothing seen means nothing reported normally.

Hope things change but with the snow finally setting in it does not bode well for improvement.

Skippy 8816
02-20-12, 16:59
Thought I would take a quick tour down Arlington today on my way home from Canton, Not too much activity before I turned on to Johnston. There was one scraggly WSW giving me the eye as I drove past. I thought about it briefly and even put the foot on the brake but just kept rolling on. She was sitting on some steps with long tossy hair and a worse for wear face. Maybe one of these days I may actually follow through.

Skippy

Bigmaninakron
02-26-12, 16:28
I have been cruising for a couple of days and I pick up Nicole on Arlington st pretty girl and nice body for FS for 40. I saw different girls out at different time of day and nite. I decided to pick up nicole because I have seen her many times before and because the way gas prices keep going up and up I'm not going to waste my time and money. So for those who keep saying there is no SW out here must not be looking in the right spots.

Stay safe

BIG.

PS.

Now can we please get back to reporting about my favorite subject: SW, and stop hating.

Weve7166
03-06-12, 08:15
Ventured up to Akron the other night, Canton is getting boring. Knew about Arlington so drove along there. Just about to give up and go home, sitting at the light at Market, this hot little blond with one hell of a tight ass caught my attention. Drove around the block and she hopped in my truck. After a little conversion I made mention I was looking for DATY! She seemed very interested. Took me to this hotel called The Office. Well we didn't waste anytime. Wow did she like it. Got her to cum twice. She had no phone but said her name was Kitty. Dropped her off, off of Arlington. If this is what Akron is like I need to come up more often. Anyone know of any black women who I could hook up with? Love black pussy.

Admin
03-08-12, 14:20
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Stark2010
03-13-12, 13:37
This young lady was definately enjoying the warmer weather this afternoon. Sorry the photo isn't better, but you get the idea.

Shorty555
03-13-12, 23:58
It been about 5 years use to see litte blonde about 40 her name was lisa and her daugther name was dianna (brown hair) so if anyone know let me know thanks

AkronMan1
03-14-12, 15:54
The Johnston and Arlington areas have been a little worse for wear, are there any new areas I should hit up?

NawtyMarkus
03-17-12, 15:47
Went out for kegs and eggs on St. Patty's, must have been a little more drunk than I thought because I had a really pleasant dream. South Arlington down by Corky's.

Cloud Chaser
03-18-12, 21:25
After driving through Canton with no success, I drove down Arlington approx 6 a. M. And had a dream that I picked up Shelly for a quick $20 bbbjcims.

Not a bad experience, could've been better, but she was the best lookin that was out at that time.

Be Safe

Cal Vin
03-19-12, 21:27
For some reason I have been interested in the SW's lately. I have spent quite a bit of time in the Arlinton area over the last several days. As it turns out most of my cruise time has been mid-day around lunch. I have seen a few, but at least twice have been beaten out by my fellow mongers within 30 seconds of spotting them.

I am just curious about the best time of day to look. Would it possibly be better early in the morning. Like before or around 7:00am? It is difficult for me to get out in the evenings. I did meet a girl. Mia (? I think). She was just North of 76. She was a nice girl and pretty fun. Not much to look at though. How far South do you go on Arlington?

I would appreciate any input or advice. Thanks

NawtyMarkus
03-22-12, 06:50
Anyone have a recent face pic or link to mugshot of Crystal Davis? I think she is back out there again.

Plus: Rockin' little bod, can have a good attitude.

Minus: Has been accused of stealing when whacked out, BigE said she might have had a disease back in the day (and. I tended to trust him, but then he did say that about alot of girls?).

Any recent comments / experience with her? Thanks!

Nightkrawler
03-22-12, 17:45
Anyone have a recent face pic or link to mugshot of Crystal Davis? I think she is back out there again.

Minus: Has been accused of stealing when whacked out, BigE said she might have had a disease back in the day (and. I tended to trust him, but then he did say that about alot of girls?).

Any recent comments / experience with her? Thanks!Http://www.********.com/en/arrested/oh-scso/2012-01-10/crystal-marie-davis-12-0054637

I think she's looking better than ever. If you find her let me know.

Splitter
03-27-12, 13:29
What ever happened to Big Easy? He's not he I think he is, is he?

Torchkit
03-29-12, 10:02
What ever happened to Big Easy? He's not he I think he is, is he?He was arrested for pimping. Suspended sentence, I believe, but I doubt he will ever make himself as "known" as he previously did.

Splitter
03-31-12, 08:22
I had a dream I met Michelle in the morning last week but didn't have enough time. She seemed very nice and I bought her some breakfast. She eagerly gave me digits. But they are wrong. Or her handwriting is terrible. Would love to find her again. Tall, long hair, great nails, clean and seemed sane.

Any help greatly appreciated and I have some digits.

Goof luck and stay safe

BackRub
03-31-12, 13:35
Be careful, be safe

I've noticed a dangerous trend with girls in Ohio and elsewhere where I've traveled: bad skin. The skin is the biggest organ of your body. More to the point, if you see a white girl with yellowish skin do not pick her up. It's called jauntice. Jauntice is a symptom of liver disease. Hep A, Hep B, Hep C, D, E, etc, and mono, and even the big A. Believe it or not there is a Hep E. And even a few others.

I know, if you're thinking that you only want a blowjob, you're still not safe. Hepatitis can be transmitted easily through the mouth. Aids was more difficult to transmit that way a few years ago but it is adapting. Also, there is a killer strain now of Aids; killer strains will generally be harder to catch because there is a genetic rule borne out by history. Common colds give up lethality and are easier to catch than dead fly. Ebola is lethal but fairly difficult to catch. Only sometimes do bugs become easy to catch that are extremely lethal.

So, stay away from girls with yellowed skin or blauches.

Cavalier
04-02-12, 07:14
Hey guys, met Cookie by kfc this w / end and I think she also mentioned Crissy as a name to?

Dark haired WSW / escort, she says! Dressed nice, black boots. 19 yo bangin body and great tits! Looked like she had a nice bump on her chin like she got hit?

She said the guys know her by cookie? I did not see anything about her on here? Anybody know of her? Whats the scoop? I have some good info, pm me if ya like, Cav

Disc Reet 1
04-12-12, 13:25
My friend was cruising yesterday about 2:15 by Johnston and Cleveland and saw a WSW, late 20's about 5'7', redhead, slender build. Made the pickup but saw what appeared to be a good sized scab on her lower left lip. He made excuses about being pressed for time and said all he wanted was digits for later which he got. He was wondering if anyone else around has dreamed with her because he might be tempted to try when she heals. The rest of his cruise down Arlington he saw an older blonde near Exchange but passed, saw a cute younger blonde near Clark, but not sure if she was working.

Bigmaninakron
04-13-12, 10:11
Yea I pick her up two weeks ago. She wanted 60 but got her down to 40 she complained she was hungry and wanted a valued meal at McDonalds so I got her a sandwich and we headed off to do buisness. And she try to upsell me some more and I said no. What I gave you was enough but she said if I paid more she would be my dirty **** longer and I said no, so we finally got down to buissness and she complained the whole time. I will not pick her up again.

BIG

Fenderbender22
04-21-12, 09:26
Traffic was backed up on the expressway yestrerday evenning, so I had to get off at Tallmadge Road. I figured that gave time to do some window shopping, but not much since my low fuel light came on while checking out the merchandise. I was at the corner of arlington & exhange when a hot pink t-shirt caught my eye over close to market. I turned onto exchange to get a closer look, and I see some nice thin legs in short shorts and a long dirty blonde hair in a pony tail. This WSW had oversized sunglasses on and she must have been hot (besides being hot for a SW) because she pulled her shirt up to wipe sweat off her face (hoping just sweat!) just as I was passing her! She showed anyone looking some seriously nice lower boobs (no bra)! I wanted to pick her up and give her a ride (hate to see a woman walking like that in the heat. LOL) , but no gas meant tat took priority. Got gas at that corner station there by exhange & arlington and by the time I got back on the road she was gone. Too bad, looked fun, but at least I got a nice peek!

Legs Nassman
04-25-12, 08:48
Hey Cavalier,

Everyone must be looking for the "cookie" info, including me. Your box is full?

Send me the info, sorry guys to have to do this here.

Legs

Cavalier
04-27-12, 08:01
Hey Cavalier,

Everyone must be looking for the "cookie" info, including me. Your box is full?

Send me the info, sorry guys to have to do this here.

LegsHey, I think you can pm me now. I found cookie last w end and had a nice return visit. She really gets into it! Just a little drama but no biggie. I'll pm you.

Streetwize
04-27-12, 22:04
http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-girl-34d-chest-great-rates-best-time-of-your-life-19/9747207

NawtyMarkus
04-29-12, 11:28
. Crystal Davis.

Minus: Has been accused of stealing when whacked out, BigE said she might have had a disease back in the day (and. I tended to trust him, but then he did say that about alot of girls?).Had some good times with her recently but worried she is getting more strung out again, which as noted above can lead to some bad behavior / decisions on her part. Watch out.

Cavalier
04-30-12, 08:30
Had a dream with her recently, said she knows Cookie and found her around where I found cookie. 27 yo WSW drk hair, couple of "chest" tattoos. Decent body and nice boobs, said she has 3 kids. BBBJCIM kinda rough but will repeat. Anybody have any experiance with her?

Pm me for more info.

Member #2862
05-05-12, 22:23
Was bored and had a little extra time so cruised early morning and picked up sara on a side road off of South. Little older, but sometimes those work well. Very chatty but other than that was no trouble. Went to the Office and had a nice slow screw. She was game for a twofer for a little extra but I was tired and said maybe the next time. Took her back and dropped her off near her house. Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst, but was no trouble, the normal rate and a good nut. May also go by Judy. Course on the way to the Office saw at least 3-4 others out I would rather have picked, but that's the way it goes sometimes. There were a lot out, must have been the warm weather. This was around 715 AM. Would see her again if there were no other options on a bored morning.

Cavalier
05-07-12, 08:06
Went lookin for Kelly but had no luck so it was to the hunt on the streets.

Saw 2 above average girls off Arl. At a house right around the corner. One walked up to the corner store and was lookin at every car going by, WSW long dark hair she had a runny nose she kept wiping and kinda had the "drug" look going on, but she had a pretty nice bod, she may have been 30's. The other looked a little older and just went in the house may have been late 30's WSW she was dressed pretty nice, not really walkin the streets. Sunday I saw a nice looking dark haired one go by the theatre that was a WSW who looked like the young one who had a tongue ring and swallowed, that I used to take and get rock right by City Hosp. And date a few yrs ago. She really was the one I wanted to dream but she was scooped up before I could pick up!

Next time I won't be as cautious.

If ya guys know these girls and can share any info pm me, and if ya want to hear what else I can share about the 2 off Arl. Get ahold of me, I'm just being a little careful.

Fenderbender22
05-09-12, 09:09
Driving home with no cash to have fun, and what happens? I see a white mid 30's brunette (hair up) with a black flowing dress, low cut and NICE cleavage. She was carrying what looked like a small red or pink purse, and wearing flip flops I think. She was on starting to cross the street at Lovers Lane and Arlington. I was admiring the view as I passed through and we locked eyes. I have seen her our there before, but don't know her name. Would like to know her better. I circled by a few times to in hopes to verify she was a SW, but no one picked her up. I didn't have the cash to play, so I unfortunately had to move on. Anyone have info on her? This was about 8AM.

Cameron7
05-09-12, 20:51
Driving home with no cash to have fun, and what happens? I see a white mid 30's brunette (hair up) with a black flowing dress, low cut and NICE cleavage. She was carrying what looked like a small red or pink purse, and wearing flip flops I think. She was on starting to cross the street at Lovers Lane and Arlington. I was admiring the view as I passed through and we locked eyes. I have seen her our there before, but don't know her name. Would like to know her better. I circled by a few times to in hopes to verify she was a SW, but no one picked her up. I didn't have the cash to play, so I unfortunately had to move on. Anyone have info on her? This was about 8AM.Saw her today a couple times on Arlington just south of Lovers Lane, Really looked good but I was working and could not stop at the time, went back this evening but had no luck.

Akron Bad Boy
05-10-12, 02:43
Greetings all!

I found this site a few months ago, and last night I picked up "Crystal", a WSW, about 120 lbs. 5'5", with blonde hair. She stopped me in front of the park in front of the old Lisa's. I had a dream of her in a parking lot next to a nearby cemetery. She then had me drop her off on Laird. It was my first experience, wasn't too bad, got FS for. 40. I'm normally into CL and BP looking for GFE, so this is new territory for me.

Akron Bad Boy

Stark2010
05-10-12, 08:49
Driving home with no cash to have fun, and what happens? I see a white mid 30's brunette (hair up) with a black flowing dress, low cut and NICE cleavage. She was carrying what looked like a small red or pink purse, and wearing flip flops I think. She was on starting to cross the street at Lovers Lane and Arlington. I was admiring the view as I passed through and we locked eyes. I have seen her our there before, but don't know her name. Would like to know her better. I circled by a few times to in hopes to verify she was a SW, but no one picked her up. I didn't have the cash to play, so I unfortunately had to move on. Anyone have info on her? This was about 8AM.That was Jennifer. I saw her out Tuesday in the early afternoon. I knew her as a dancer a few years back. There are a couple reviews in BACKPAGE ADVERTISER REVIEWS (59-61) and STREETWALKER REPORTS (900). She's for sure a SW, a little heavier than I remember, but believe me, I was tempted. Just would love to see those titties one more time! But I have heard that she may have something you don't want to take home, so I passed. As always, play safe.

Stark2010
05-10-12, 13:29
That was Jennifer. I saw her out Tuesday in the early afternoon. I knew her as a dancer a few years back. There are a couple reviews in BACKPAGE ADVERTISER REVIEWS (59-61) and STREETWALKER REPORTS (900). She's for sure a SW, a little heavier than I remember, but believe me, I was tempted. Just would love to see those titties one more time! But I have heard that she may have something you don't want to take home, so I passed. As always, play safe.FYI: She was out again today, shortly after noon in a gray dress working the stretch on Arlington from Lovers Lane to Joy.

RoneeRiceM
05-10-12, 23:39
Greetings all!

I found this site a few months ago, and last night I picked up "Crystal", a WSW, about 120 lbs. 5'5", with blonde hair. She stopped me in front of the park in front of the old Lisa's. I had a dream of her in a parking lot next to a nearby cemetery. She then had me drop her off on Laird. It was my first experience, wasn't too bad, got FS for. 40. I'm normally into CL and BP looking for GFE, so this is new territory for me.

Akron Bad BoyThe streetwalker thing is something I've never gotten into. Always preferred the safer route. Maybe I'll scope it out the next time I'm in the Akron area.

Bfidaho
05-19-12, 12:26
Was making a fly by pass on my way someplace else around noon yesterday and picked up Nicole. Passed her on Johnston in a bright green top and ripped up jeans. She had on sunglasses, but it looked like she gave me the look so I pulled in at the next street. She hopped in and proceeded with the LE check. She suggested the Office, but I was in a hurry so we went to another nice safe location for a quick visit. Nicole is about 5'4".140, 34C or so with dark hair tinted purple, about shoulder length. Says she's 27 and I can believe it. Anyway, she quoted. 30 BBBJ, .35 BBBJCIM, .5 CFS, and. 7 Cgreek. I didn't negotiate and opted for BBBJ / CFS for. 5 and enjoyed it greatly. She says she's usually out morning and evening and it was just luck that I caught her at noon. Very nice girl, kept up her end of the conversation, and delivered as promised. Senior members PM me for digits.

Stark2010
05-30-12, 13:57
Saw this pretty little thing while at lunch. Those boobs definately got my attention.

I have not seen her before and wondered if anyone had any intell on her they would be willing to share. TIA

Mikey2K
06-01-12, 02:43
I was in Akron a couple afternoons ago and did my first ever Arlington stroll around 3:30pm. I started at what I believe is the beginning of Arlington in a wooded industrial type area not far from Jen's and headed south all the way to Coventry township and didn't see a single prospect. Just my bad luck I guess, it was sunny, hot, and muggy so maybe they were all sitting in the a. See. Somewhere.

Cloud Chaser
06-01-12, 05:46
It's been hit or miss with me as well. More misses than hits. But 3:30 has never been lucky for me. Try a little later. 4 or 5 hrs later.

I was in Akron a couple afternoons ago and did my first ever Arlington stroll around 3:30pm. I started at what I believe is the beginning of Arlington in a wooded industrial type area not far from Jen's and headed south all the way to Coventry township and didn't see a single prospect. Just my bad luck I guess, it was sunny, hot, and muggy so maybe they were all sitting in the a. See. Somewhere.

Member #2862
06-01-12, 22:52
I was in Akron a couple afternoons ago and did my first ever Arlington stroll around 3:30pm. I started at what I believe is the beginning of Arlington in a wooded industrial type area not far from Jen's and headed south all the way to Coventry township and didn't see a single prospect. Just my bad luck I guess, it was sunny, hot, and muggy so maybe they were all sitting in the a. See. Somewhere.Especially when school is in session. You don't know who's working or just waiting for the kids. Almost never see anyone out then. Once school's out it's a little different. Best time is early morning.

Mikey2K
06-03-12, 15:36
Thanks to both of you for offering better times to stroll. Unfortunately I don't often make it to Akron but I will try to adjust my hours and have another go at it.

Cloud Chaser
06-09-12, 10:27
Does anyone have any info on the brunette on Arlington wearing the sun dress. Approx 10 am.

Saw her today but didn't have time. But going to make time next week unless there are bad comments.

Be safe

NawtyMarkus
06-09-12, 14:21
I've seen two different brunettes on Arlington. Both south of the freeway.

Jen, WSW, late 20's / early 30's. Dark curly hair, a little heavy but carries it well, tan / Italian look, often out walking in sunglasses. Supposedly had a ad on BP months ago so knows the high end of the scale, willing to compromise but not super cheap. She's ok. Maybe not the most into things, but seems sane.

Some name with a C / K (Carrie, Cat, Kitty?) , WSW, prob early 30's. Light brownish hair, looks younger at first, very thin, fair complexion. She has a bit of a belly on her but also bigger boobs than you'd think at first. Might have done this off and on but says not a regular and shows. Met her in the am and think she had been drinking. But not on drugs. Nice girl, not hardened yet so not a total pro but good at what she does.

I feel bad, been meaning to post a review for Jen so sorry didn't' share that earlier but just met the other one. Both had #'s but to voicemail only, not to an active phone. So not sure what good that does.

Other than those two. Drive thru that area a decent amount for work, it has been slower than normal. For those that tried and didn't see girls don't feel bad, doesn't make sense but there were more out in February.

Member #2862
06-09-12, 22:30
I also saw Jen last week and agree with Marcus report. She used to manage a strip club and danced at one time. Seems sane. Went to the Office and had a safe, though quick time.

Friday morning I picked up Kami, whom I had actually seen before. Another one who seems fairly reasonable and nice. Had a similar nice time with her at the Office though the session was a little longer and more enjoyable.

About 2 weeks ago had seen Tami, a former stripper from McGoo's? Taller, a little older. Had a nice time. Very willing to please.

All pickups were in the morning on the streets off Arlington in the usual areas.

Cloud Chaser
06-12-12, 07:16
Had my first time in Akron. Dreamt of a quick car ride and BBBJCIM with Kelly. Young, decent looking, tattoo on her tits. Anyone know of her?

Brian Tanner
06-15-12, 19:28
Took a quick trip down Johnston.

Saw one very rough looking BSW.

One early 20's WSW.

One very aggressive WSW heavy with black hair and one white part.

Took her to the office well worth 50 for anything I wanted. Did BBBJ, doggie mish and Greek blew in her mouth and she sucked it dry

Me Tigger
06-19-12, 16:05
Hello all,

I rarely post but I need to put my two cents in. Hopefully it saves someone else some trouble.

OK, TOFTT Tuesday! Or so I thought. I woke up and needed a fix today. Been bustin ass too much for the past couple of months. Called a regular friend, no luck. Called a backup and she was raggin it. So off to CL.

Found "Vita" from Doylestown. 22, 5'6", brunette. 140lbs give or take, nice bubble butt, nice puffy lips, two tats, one small cheek pierce. She needed rent before 10AM. Cool! We hammer out the details via txt and email. House is on N. Portage, main drag. Park on side of house on small side street. She is on back porch holding a small dog. Invites me in. Has cats too. Just a tiny hint of cats. House is sparce but overall clean. We go upstairs to her bedroom. Looks like the business bedroom. Some stuff on the bed but again not a mess. A dozen lighters on the dresser but only one pack of cigs. House and room does not smell like cigs at all. Not even weed. All alone. No problems. She goes to the bathroom and hands me the dog to watch. WTF! I put the little bastard on the dresser. I listen. A call is made. I think I hear "come in back". Well I locked that door on my way in. Incoming TXT ding. Hmmm. Toilet flushes. She comes back to room and tells me she will be right back. Uhhhhh, I DON'T THINK SO. She comes in the bedroom and asks if her "friend" can watch. Uhhhhh NO. She says, 'then let's do this quick so I can let "them" in'. I had enough. Too much BS. I side stepped her and downstairs I went. It is a very open stairwell and house. So good visability. I get to bottom of stairs, turn right into kitchen, be-line to back door and I see two shadows through the curtain covering the back door glass holding the screen door open. As I'm walking I have my keys ready in my left hand poking through my knuckles and my right hand is on my thigh holster. Without hesitation I opened the door and barged by the two want to-be's. They were whities in wife beaters, both looked early 20's, scrawny, both under 5'8". They looked like deer caught in headlights when I opened the door and barged out between the two. I'm 6'2". No trouble, I went to my car. About 5 minutes away I get a call from another number but they didn't leave a message. The picks are of her but must be in better times. In person she looked "swollen" in the face. She wasn't out of it but definitely on something. No friends and I would do her in a heartbeat! So I'm not sure what it was all about but I suspect no good. Dudes were early in their crime careers. Lacked planning and execution. I sent a note later in the day inviting her to a car date / notel if she still needed help. We'll see. If someone else tries, I would be curious. Watch your 6!

So after that, I took a cruise around South & Arlington, U of A, W Market. Saw one hottie on South by MD's. Got turned around and she was gone. Nothing else to be had. U of A & Market was a bust. Arlington had action. Saw the brunette from a few post back. Uh YEAH I'd like to see those titties too! Again, got turned around and she was gone. A few minutes later saw a hot dirty blond near Exchange and Arlington. Turned around again and GONE! Damn it! Another short brunette w / highlights strolling but she didn't tickle my interest. Looked rough. So I chalk today up to DAMN GOOD KARMA! Something was keeping me safe today. No need to push my luck so I went to work. All in all I saw no LEO. Selections looked good. But today was not my day to find relief.

Be Safe friends!

BackRub
06-19-12, 23:52
Hello all,

I rarely post but I need to put my two cents in. Hopefully it saves someone else some trouble.

OK, TOFTT Tuesday! Or so I thought. I woke up and needed a fix today. Been bustin ass too much for the past couple of months. Called a regular friend, no luck. Called a backup and she was raggin it. So off to CL.

Found "Vita" from Doylestown. 22, 5'6", brunette. 140lbs give or take, nice bubble butt, nice puffy lips, two tats, one small cheek pierce. She needed rent before 10AM. Cool! We hammer out the details via txt and email. House is on N. Portage, main drag. Park on side of house on small side street. She is on back porch holding a small dog. Invites me in. Has cats too. Just a tiny hint of cats. House is sparce but overall clean. We go upstairs to her bedroom. Looks like the business bedroom. Some stuff on the bed but again not a mess. A dozen lighters on the dresser but only one pack of cigs. House and room does not smell like cigs at all. Not even weed. All alone. No problems. She goes to the bathroom and hands me the dog to watch. WTF! I put the little bastard on the dresser. I listen. A call is made. I think I hear "come in back". Well I locked that door on my way in. Incoming TXT ding. Hmmm. Toilet flushes. She comes back to room and tells me she will be right back. Uhhhhh, I DON'T THINK SO. She comes in the bedroom and asks if her "friend" can watch. Uhhhhh NO. She says, 'then let's do this quick so I can let "them" in'. I had enough. Too much BS. I side stepped her and downstairs I went. It is a very open stairwell and house. So good visability. I get to bottom of stairs, turn right into kitchen, be-line to back door and I see two shadows through the curtain covering the back door glass holding the screen door open. As I'm walking I have my keys ready in my left hand poking through my knuckles and my right hand is on my thigh holster. Without hesitation I opened the door and barged by the two want to-be's. They were whities in wife beaters, both looked early 20's, scrawny, both under 5'8". They looked like deer caught in headlights when I opened the door and barged out between the two. I'm 6'2". No trouble, I went to my car. About 5 minutes away I get a call from another number but they didn't leave a message. The picks are of her but must be in better times. In person she looked "swollen" in the face. She wasn't out of it but definitely on something. No friends and I would do her in a heartbeat! So I'm not sure what it was all about but I suspect no good. Dudes were early in their crime careers. Lacked planning and execution. I sent a note later in the day inviting her to a car date / notel if she still needed help. We'll see. If someone else tries, I would be curious. Watch your 6!

So after that, I took a cruise around South & Arlington, U of A, W Market. Saw one hottie on South by MD's. Got turned around and she was gone. Nothing else to be had. U of A & Market was a bust. Arlington had action. Saw the brunette from a few post back. Uh YEAH I'd like to see those titties too! Again, got turned around and she was gone. A few minutes later saw a hot dirty blond near Exchange and Arlington. Turned around again and GONE! Damn it! Another short brunette w / highlights strolling but she didn't tickle my interest. Looked rough. So I chalk today up to DAMN GOOD KARMA! Something was keeping me safe today. No need to push my luck so I went to work. All in all I saw no LEO. Selections looked good. But today was not my day to find relief.

Be Safe friends!Never, ever go to the girls house. Maybe a spot is safe. You must ask her how often she uses it because the cops may know it.

As for girls who appear and disappear. Be careful. When I see a girl go out on a date, I watch the clock. If she comes back within 10-20 minutes I get suspicious. If she does it more than once I go away.

If you don't see the cops that doesn't mean they're gone. It's bad thing. Sometimes, the cops will hold a sting on one side of a run and let the girls do their business on the other. Just to let things look normal.

Member #2862
06-26-12, 21:09
Was making a fly by pass on my way someplace else around noon yesterday and picked up Nicole. Passed her on Johnston in a bright green top and ripped up jeans. She had on sunglasses, but it looked like she gave me the look so I pulled in at the next street. She hopped in and proceeded with the LE check. She suggested the Office, but I was in a hurry so we went to another nice safe location for a quick visit. Nicole is about 5'4".140, 34C or so with dark hair tinted purple, about shoulder length. Says she's 27 and I can believe it. Anyway, she quoted. 30 BBBJ, .35 BBBJCIM, .5 CFS, and. 7 Cgreek. I didn't negotiate and opted for BBBJ / CFS for. 5 and enjoyed it greatly. She says she's usually out morning and evening and it was just luck that I caught her at noon. Very nice girl, kept up her end of the conversation, and delivered as promised. Senior members PM me for digits.Ran across her this morning myself. Pleasant girl, good service and value. Could be a little cleaner, but it's kinda what you expect.

John Crotty
06-30-12, 12:04
So after I left lustys report in strip club reports I decided to go to see what Arlington and johnston area looked like and I cruised up and down from exchange to the shopping centers and saw nothing from ab 1230-1am I rode up johnston to where the curb was and back down Arlington. Then I saw something promising a BSW ab an 8-9 so I looped around the block and sat on a side street she proceeds to walk down the street and she crosses by my car and walks right last it I roll down the window and say need a ride she just says she's arguing with her boyfriend and walks off. What bad luck looked like a go. So I say fuck it head back towards exchange and I'm on Johnston and she a WSW a little heavy but cute. Hit the corner do a loop to next street shed pass and she hops in we do a le check and pull off to a nice secluded place. I dream she gives me a BBBJ and is so turned on by it she decides she wants to Cfs no extra so we go behind a house an I pound her brains out doggie she says she doesn't do this forreal but was down on her luck in cash but wait I get all this for. 2 awesome! Good things come to those who wait! Pm me ill be in town for an unknown amt of time with work and would love some intel.

CrisR1975
06-30-12, 17:57
Hello all,

Be Safe friends!I am new to the forum / boards and am from Mansfield, but I travel up to visit friends / relatives up in Akron often. Every now and then I will cruise for SWs before leaving or check on CL for any fun in the area and I came across this chick that you call Vita back in May. She called herself Casey then tho but from the pics I'm 100% sure it was her. She's a pretty good looking girl as you described (I'll attach pic she sent to me before meeting) , but didn't have the "swollen" face-look when we met. She agreed to meet me just off of rt76 in a walmart parking lot for BBBJ for 30. We parked in a nearby lot and she gave a great BBBJ that ended in a cim / SW. I didn't have one bit of a problem during or any suspicions that there could be a problem beforehand with her. She seemed really cool & upfront about things but after reading your story maybe things have changed for her, as it does many times with these girls. Or maybe I was just lucky because my time with her was a car date. Anyways, this is the number one reason I like this forum, to be able to share this info. I was glad to see your post because I will think twice about meeting up with her again or at the very least will be extra-cautious if I do.

Me Tigger
07-02-12, 14:13
I am new to the forum / boards and am from Mansfield, but I travel up to visit friends / relatives up in Akron often. Every now and then I will cruise for SWs before leaving or check on CL for any fun in the area and I came across this chick that you call Vita back in May. She called herself Casey then tho but from the pics I'm 100% sure it was her. She's a pretty good looking girl as you described (I'll attach pic she sent to me before meeting) , but didn't have the "swollen" face-look when we met. She agreed to meet me just off of rt76 in a walmart parking lot for BBBJ for 30. We parked in a nearby lot and she gave a great BBBJ that ended in a cim / SW. I didn't have one bit of a problem during or any suspicions that there could be a problem beforehand with her. She seemed really cool & upfront about things but after reading your story maybe things have changed for her, as it does many times with these girls. Or maybe I was just lucky because my time with her was a car date. Anyways, this is the number one reason I like this forum, to be able to share this info. I was glad to see your post because I will think twice about meeting up with her again or at the very least will be extra-cautious if I do.

184013I agree. It looks like her. And I agree, time can change many things. She definitely looks like fun even when I saw her. And if she pops up again the readers will have the needed info.

Thanks!

T

NawtyMarkus
07-04-12, 10:27
Thats Lesa and as long as she is alone she will give good service. She is ok but keep your eyes open and wits about you. Remember always just have what you will spend as the only money available, never let anyone have access to your keys wallet or cell phone. You dont need some ***** calling you at all hours because she called her candy store and he gave her your number. You dont wanna hope the police find your car, you dont need to get your identity stolen.Saw Lesa Kelly (or Kelley?) out by Arlington and Johnson the other morning. She is WSW, early 30's, thin, shoulder length brownish hair. Obviously has kids yet still very firm nice be-cups. I agree with above. A little paranoid, maybe a little shady, but can be a good time if you get her alone.

Cavalier
07-04-12, 20:36
Saw Lesa Kelly (or Kelley?) out by Arlington and Johnson the other morning. She is WSW, early 30's, thin, shoulder length brownish hair. Obviously has kids yet still very firm nice be-cups. I agree with above. A little paranoid, maybe a little shady, but can be a good time if you get her alone.I saw a girl like that on Johnston Mon. Afternoon wearing purple? She may have had a pierced eyebrow? Looked nice. Too much traffic.

Is that who your talking about?

Cavalier
07-09-12, 07:58
I saw a girl like that on Johnston Mon. Afternoon wearing purple? She may have had a pierced eyebrow? Looked nice. Too much traffic.

Is that who your talking about?Saw this same girl get scooped up right before I was about to, early am this w / end.

Also spotted a possible nice WSW with long wet dark hair wearing a nice black dress walking to the gas station on Arl. Same area and time, never saw her before.

Longjon77
07-16-12, 22:34
Saw a cute, young, brunette. Maybe 5' 3" or 4". On Arlington both directions, south of the freeway. Didn't have time to stop. Hope somebody picked her up. She was nice.

Tommy1608
07-18-12, 16:06
New to the area of White Pond & Mull Ave. Any SW's close?

Member #2862
07-18-12, 20:57
Was out Tuesday morning and saw at least 10 girls on Arlington and side streets. I had already made a chatline date with Nicole who lives off of Clark and has been around the Akron scene off and on about 7-8 years. The date with Nicole went very well and was well worth the time, but some of the girls I spotted on the way to the Office gave me second thoughts. Saw Kami, one of my favs and some new petite girl with a red top further down towards what was the CVS.

Strolled thru Wed. Morning just to see what was out and it was zip, nada. You just never know.

Gdlint
07-20-12, 18:39
Cruised Arlington from Waterloo. Market Friday about 9am. Did the Johnson swing also. There was nothing. Out. Maybe they were sleeping in getting ready for the weekend. Normally I'd head to Warren but those days are gone.

Cloud Chaser
07-21-12, 00:08
Cruised Arlington from Waterloo. Market Friday about 9am. Did the Johnson swing also. There was nothing. Out. Maybe they were sleeping in getting ready for the weekend. Normally I'd head to Warren but those days are gone.I usually spot them between 6:30 and 8.

Shorty555
07-24-12, 23:05
Any feed back of Cookie across from childern service. Short brown hair

Mw Jrp
07-24-12, 23:14
Can any akron mongers give me any info where the stroll areas are.

ThanksCmon Hob, RTFF. Everything you need and want is in the recent history. Then read and memorize the 22 Rules. Tryiing to short-cut the route to "senior" status still takes 6 months and 25 posts. So far, some of your posts are not informative. So get a map, gas up, hit the ATM, get out there and go get some. Then tell us all about how good or bad she was, how she looked, how she acted, how much you paid, and exactly what you got. We love details.

Be safe and good hunting. MW

Cavalier
07-25-12, 08:01
Any feed back of Cookie across from childern service. Short brown hairShe has been out this past weekend, saw her on her ol mans lap setting on some steps. Check the forum I've posted about her, as have others. Check escorts or old BP ad. A little drama, but good date.

Stark2010
07-27-12, 08:48
Had the chance to drive through the Arlington. Johnston. Market area last night around 9:00pm. At least 6 SW's out. 2 WSW were very nice indeed. No time or funds to partake. Today when I have both, there will probably be no ladies out.

Tommy1608
07-29-12, 02:09
She has been out this past weekend, saw her on her ol mans lap setting on some steps. Check the forum I've posted about her, as have others. Check escorts or old BP ad. A little drama, but good date.Anyone got a pic of Cookie?

Cavalier
07-31-12, 11:18
Anyone got a pic of Cookie?She had one up on a BP ad a while back, I think it's gone now. I asked for pix she said no.

Cavalier
07-31-12, 11:24
Dreamed of her recently, purple shirt, flower in hair 24 yo WSW, BBBJCIM a little fast and nervous because in the car. When I have more time I will find a better place and do her better and try and get some pics. I did not see any sores and she was smelling clean, lookin good and sexy.

Stark2010
07-31-12, 11:46
Dreamed of her recently, purple shirt, flower in hair 24 yo WSW, BBBJCIM a little fast and nervous because in the car. When I have more time I will find a better place and do her better and try and get some pics. I did not see any sores and she was smelling clean, lookin good and sexy.Was she on Arlington yesterday shortly after noon between Tripplet and Archwood? Looked good, but no time.

Cavalier
08-01-12, 08:30
Was she on Arlington yesterday shortly after noon between Tripplet and Archwood? Looked good, but no time.I wasn't out, and she was on the other end of Arl. When I found her.

Hedgehog
08-02-12, 16:17
Here are a couple pics Cookie posted on her BP ad a while back.

She had one up on a BP ad a while back, I think it's gone now. I asked for pix she said no.

AkronGuy
08-03-12, 13:23
avoid her dump, info about her, and heads up she's ****.she not **** and i got the info to prove it. push me and i post the i info to prove it. as for the guy who went to her house more then likely it was her bf and they appeared to me to be into a somewhat of a cuck relationship. but could be wrong in your case they do both do drugs him more so then her but she's just like the rest sex for drugs. she's not a bad person off the h, and over all a very easy going fun girl and awesome to fuck. just wear a condom if you know what i mean.

Cavalier
08-14-12, 08:02
Found WSW up by Arl. Plaza. 38, 20 bones BBBJCIM in a dream, this week, tat on back shoulder, says she is new from Cleveland, nice tan tits and overall great job, will repeat! Gave me her # but it's her daughters phone so a no go on the phone.

Hope to see her again this weekend.

Cavalier
08-15-12, 07:46
Saw her all over Arl. St. This week, looking run down and itching her ass!

Cavalier
08-18-12, 11:25
Found WSW up by Arl. Plaza. 38, 20 bones BBBJCIM in a dream, this week, tat on back shoulder, says she is new from Cleveland, nice tan tits and overall great job, will repeat! Gave me her # but it's her daughters phone so a no go on the phone.

Hope to see her again this weekend.My bad on this one, her name is Tammy.

I dreamed a great dream w / her this morn. 69 cim, what a body on her. Overall nice girl, wish I would have lasted longer and I will repeat!

Drakula
08-18-12, 17:38
Received a report from a close friend that nicole was between clark and johnston and provided a very satisfying bbbjws but he witnessed the unvelievable blonde near the drive thru just north of clark and arlington and cruised for quite awhile with no new sighting. Oh well. A fairly fine looking late 30s to 40ish reddish brown hair beauty was on clark and some sidestreet to the west and wouldn't separate from her handler. Therefore nada. After seeing the blonde this friend became desirous again but picky, others were there. He then drove home. Fwiw. Drak

Drakula
08-18-12, 20:01
Received a report from a close friend that nicole was between clark and johnston and provided a very satisfying bbbjws but he witnessed the unvelievable blonde near the drive thru just north of clark and arlington and cruised for quite awhile with no new sighting. Oh well. A fairly fine looking late 30s to 40ish reddish brown hair beauty was on clark and some sidestreet to the west and wouldn't separate from her handler. Therefore nada. After seeing the blonde this friend became desirous again but picky, others were there. He then drove home. Fwiw. DrakAfter being informed to review www.eroticmugshots.com It became evident the walker was actually our frequent advertising with less than stellar review ms holly / cassie from the service. My apology however, didn't look like the lady in the skirt w the barberton group, but thats the lady, maybe now seeking on case or clark or hmmmm. Fwiw. Drak

Stark2010
08-23-12, 14:20
The past few days, I have noticed an increase in LEO activity around the Arlington / Archwood / Exchange area. Today one was tucked in a parking lot near Lovers Lane / Arlington and a second was speaking to a young lady on Crouse near Alrlington. Stroll Safely my friends.

JohnBoy32
08-23-12, 21:12
Saw WSW, brunette, walking down Johnston toward Arlington. Could not make good eye contact at first, but saw her a couple of times heading down Arlington. Was at a building just before 76 when she waved finally, but when I turned around she was gone. Wore a nice flowery dress, does anyone know her name?

Bfidaho
08-25-12, 13:42
Saw WSW, brunette, walking down Johnston toward Arlington. Could not make good eye contact at first, but saw her a couple of times heading down Arlington. Was at a building just before 76 when she waved finally, but when I turned around she was gone. Wore a nice flowery dress, does anyone know her name?Description fits Nicole.

Drakula
08-25-12, 23:53
Description fits Nicole.I texted her and received no return tm. This was at 8 am today and 3 were out in front of children services, I had to head out of dodge. Nicole appeared fresh and in good spirits but my buddy had zero time. Ahhhhhh. Drak

Loveawolf
08-26-12, 18:21
Went down arlington today, only thing out was mommas with strollers. One hot chick in a black and white dress came back around was gone. Another girl was hot but had kid in tow and bottle in bag, even before 1pm. Not much else today.

Ddoubldd70
08-27-12, 22:50
I do believe I gave a ride to this Nicole you guys are speaking of. Short brunette hair, maybe 5'8", cute girl. She was in a flowered sun dress. She was speaking french to me after we reached our destination. Nice girl. Spotted her $.3 for a thorough french lesson.

Drrellik
08-28-12, 15:55
Cruised around 11:45 this morning through 12:30 or so. Saw lots of peeps out walking, maybe 1 WSW, but couldn't locate again. Seemed kind of slow from arl. Plaza all the way to the drive thru close to market. Anyone have any tips of where else to try?

Thanks,

Be happy, and stay safe out there!

Script
09-01-12, 07:27
For the first time in a long time, I had a really weird dream.

I was driving home around 6am today, but was too tired to make it, so I pulled over near arlington and 6th, and took a short nap.

In my nap, I dremed I offered a ride to a very tall BSW. Soon as the door closed, I felt my spidey sense tingling. As we drove down the road, there was the usual you arent the police questions asked both ways, then she asked me to prove I'm not a cop and show her my dick. While I'm driving. I asked to see her tittys, she hesitated. I rolled to a stop sign, she again asked me to show her, so I did, and she rubbed my cock and balls and said that if she was a cop she wouldn't do that. I again asked her to show me something since I showed her, kinda like a show me yours now that I showed her mine. She seemed to get offended I would ask, she said something about lets get parked first. We drove a few blocks, she pointed me into a vanact lot near an abondoned building, and we stopped. She asked if I had. 5 on me I said no, I had. 2 left. She wanted to see it, so I showed her. I then asked again to see the tittys, and again she refused. She started grabbing at my cock saying come on drop the pants, lean back lets do this etc it was during this I got a good look at her, and I got a sick to the stomach feeling that this was no female in my truck, so I said to her, now dont be offended, but your refusing to show me tittys, I'm not trying to paw on you without your OK to do so, so I must ask. Do you have a cock? Well you can just imagine the show of offense she put on at this point. I had the 20 in my hand, and I decided to be safe rather than sorry, and I told her here is whats going to happen. I'm really weirded out right now, I am not comfortable, and I am going to give you this 20 bucks, I'm going to give you a ride back to around arlington, wherever you want me to drop you off, and you have a nice day. She started in on me about I knew you are a cop.. as soon as you let me out I'm going to be arrested.. and all that shit. My response to her was no, thats not going to happen, and after I drop you off I won't be arrested either, for all I have done is give a ride to someone so they can enjoy my AC for a bit, and then I gave them some money, and nothing else happened. So I dropped her off, and the more I thought and think about it, I do believe that was no female. He was around 5 10, maybe 160 or so, heavy almost goth style eye shadow and makup, a straight black long haired (what I believe was a) wig, strong hands with no nails to sleak of, (dare I say manly hands) , short denim skirt, and his top made it look like he had a C or D cup titty line, but the more I was around him and looking, I do believe he had one of those stuffed fake titty bras under the blouse, as I could see multiple straps over the shoulder where there should have only been 1.
In a case like this, I will gladly drop a Jackson to preserve my freedom, and\or self respect LOL.

This weirded me out so bad, I woke up, shook my self in disbelief, and parked at mcd's in ellet so as to share this weird dream.

Be safe, be ALERT, and if in your dreams you get that weird feeling, GET OUT.

Be safe,

Script.

Mw Jrp
09-01-12, 08:52
This happened to me twice. First time was in Toledo. I did not notice the very light beard at first, but don't feel me and lets wait until we get to the room, felt odd. I figured it out and dropped the person off. The next time it was in Columbus and the persom would not let me touch the crouch area and pulled my hand away. He / she also refused to touch me; so I circled and dropped them. The locals told me I picked a tranny who was well known and the brother of a hot WSW. Truth is, it had those good-looking family genes too and to this day I wonder if the locals were correct about him. But the vibe was way off, so trust the gut and avoid these folks.

And be safe and good hunting. MW

AkronMan1
09-04-12, 12:25
Saw 2 walkers a couple blocks up from Johnston, one was a really cute thin brunette. The other was obviously a guy in a dress, even had heavy 5 oclock shadow LOL. You wouldn't ever be able to miss this big linebacker sized black guy in a sundress. I suggest driving by just for the laugh.

DuraSaline
09-04-12, 17:01
I go by Johnston and Arlington street and I see this thing. Don't know who would pick her up spinner burnett with a face like knarld tree trunk. When you pass by a couple times she starts to give you a dirty look like why arent you wanting me hunn.

Splitter
09-09-12, 16:46
Any know where April can be found in Akron? Mid twenties 5'2" 120 or so white with blonde hair. Cute.

Loveawolf
09-09-12, 21:03
Was out around 11-1130 noone out today, did see one walking on side street with a man. She was dressed as though she was working, did not turn back to verify.

CPimpin
09-12-12, 02:16
Anyone no tammies number she's usually down by Arlington plaza if so send me a pm.

Stark2010
09-12-12, 08:52
Was out around 11-1130 noone out today, did see one walking on side street with a man. She was dressed as though she was working, did not turn back to verify.I haven't seen much the last couple of weeks either. I thought the cooler weather would bring them out.

Zauber
09-12-12, 09:06
Anyone no tammies number she's usually down by Arlington plaza if so send me a pm.I picked up a Cami after my strip club fun the other night. She was 5'4" or so and dark hair, thin. She gave a quality BBBJ with no drama. I saw her on Johnston.

NawtyMarkus
09-13-12, 06:18
Saw Nicole the other morning. WSW, says she's 27, light brownish hair. She looks great on the curb- clean, dressed nice, put together better than most, looks a little thick. Unfortunately when the tight jeans and loose sweater come off she's a little more thick than I would have guessed. Still not bad though, I'd give her a fairly good recommendation on skills. Wouldn't do a crazy you-turn to get but wouldn't just pass by either.

Z if you have digits for Cami let me know.

For the AM: It's strange, if I go through there like 7am-8am I'll see a couple. If I go through there after 9am I see none, never. It's like the sun wakes them up, they grab a 40 at the gas station, and head home. If you don't catch them on the am walk of shame they are passed out somewhere until 4pm. Who knows.

For the PM: I was out maybe two weeks ago after having some beers with a buddy, was kind of wound up, was like 10pm and there was nothing. Then I saw a WSW, maybe 30's, white sleeveless top and jean shorts just south of the bridge. I went down a side street, doubled back. And there were already 2 other guys waiting to get her! Guy in a minivan scooped it, guy in a big truck and I split. Was funny seeing 3 cars backed up at one sign for one borderline ho. Supply and demand I guess.

Be safe out there.

Loveawolf
09-15-12, 20:21
Went down around 100-130 nothing at all, one blonde at bus stop was nice but no look or otherwise.

Drakula
09-16-12, 10:40
Saw a ravishing BSW with awesome breastess a block from arlington corner and a heavier dark hair 5'7-8" lady in same area, roughly 10 pm, after a couple swoops, studying the area, confidence / security increased but they were gone. Drat. Drak, grant and highland areas were dead

NawtyMarkus
09-22-12, 17:06
Was in the area last Thurs aft for work.

Note to those looking for a good time to cruise: It is NOT 2:45pm-4pm or so. All the school girls out walking home. Saw some guys checking them out and drawing a lot of unnecessary attention.

Also not sure if it was just the time or not but saw tons of PD. Marked and some plain white cars.

John in Tampa
09-23-12, 04:51
I am just a visitor to the area, so I may have missed some of the regular stroll, but based on where I though the forum was sending me, I made the circuit without too much luck. It was a bit of a ghost town. Although, I am sure the bad weather played a part in scaring the young ladies inside. I did see one WSW hanging on a corner, but she looked a little weather-beaten to me (not a "young" lady at all) and I passed her by. Another pretty good looking blonde was moving slowly up one block, but despite my attempts, she didn't return eye contact, so I moved on.

Uncle Leo was around in a car with tiny wheel covers, a few too many antennas, but no other visible markings.

- JT

DuraSaline
09-23-12, 13:42
Had a dream of a girl named brandi late 20 s for a half and half might have bin fun it it wasent a car date ill never do a car date a gine no room to move or get comfertable real tight pussy tho got her number and maybe do it agine in a room anyone got info in her small thing with kinda redish blond hair body would be nice if it wasent 4 all the kids she says she has.

Drakula
09-28-12, 23:55
Ran into this friend of my friend yesterday wearing pink shoes near arlington and market, very friendly non-rushed bbbjcims and very nice chat as well. Tried to upsell my friend but he was reportedly nice to her too. Amazing what a little weinght and no buzz will do for ones demeanor. Fwiw. Drak

AkronMan1
10-01-12, 09:16
Saw a WSW on Arlington in the area of the corral this morning. Didn't stop because it felt weird with little kids crossing for school. She looked a little rough in the face but body seemed good, got a very obviously nod.

Happy hunting

Bigmaninakron
10-02-12, 14:22
I saw Bobby Joe on Friday night, Carrie on Saturday nite, and Shay on Sunday morning. Bobby Joe is 47 skinny with implants FS for 40. Carrie is about late 20s all buisness and very rush FS for 40. And Shay is Shay for about 35. Bobby Joe and Shay are fun to be with. Carrie was too rush and with that nasty cough and continued spittng was not a turned on. I probably won't pick up again anytime soon. But she does have nice tits and told me she doesn't like anyone playing with them.

Well stay safe

BIG

Streetwize
10-06-12, 08:10
Dreamed of "Cami" this morning about 7 am close to the MJ's drive thru on S. Arlington. Awesome BBBJCIM, friendly attitude, non rushed, no sticky fingers, very attractive overall. Be kind to her. Said she was 33yrs old. Long brown hair, kind of petite.

Skippy 8816
10-07-12, 19:24
Against better judgement I told my friend he should not be out trolling early morning after partying all night. But as you have it you can never talk sense to a horny drunk. The excursion was very uneventful at 530 till 7am. Saw one BSW standing like a statute on Johnston as He drove by twice to make sure she was not a statute but did not stop because she might just be that if he picked her up.

A disappointing excursion to say the least as well as a report. But info is info and what He thought would be prime time pickings on an early Sat ended up shit. Lesson is. Hoes party Friday night also? You tell me?

Fenderbender22
10-09-12, 14:43
Against better judgement I told my friend he should not be out trolling early morning after partying all night. But as you have it you can never talk sense to a horny drunk. The excursion was very uneventful at 530 till 7am. Saw one BSW standing like a statute on Johnston as He drove by twice to make sure she was not a statute but did not stop because she might just be that if he picked her up.

A disappointing excursion to say the least as well as a report. But info is info and what He thought would be prime time pickings on an early Sat ended up shit. Lesson is. Hoes party Friday night also? You tell me?My friend had the same experience last night. He strolled the usual areas (arlington, lovers lane, johnston, etc) with no luck. Didn't see a single girl, just all dudes in hoodies. Man times are tough out there. He was out there around 8PM-9PM.

HardDerk
10-13-12, 18:02
My friend had the same experience last night. He strolled the usual areas (arlington, lovers lane, johnston, etc) with no luck. Didn't see a single girl, just all dudes in hoodies. Man times are tough out there. He was out there around 8PM-9PM.Drove down arlingron, nothing but several leos with a car pulled over. Hopefully warm weekend will get things popping.

HardDerk
10-14-12, 18:34
I saw Bobby Joe on Friday night, Carrie on Saturday nite, and Shay on Sunday morning. Bobby Joe is 47 skinny with implants FS for 40. Carrie is about late 20s all buisness and very rush FS for 40. And Shay is Shay for about 35. Bobby Joe and Shay are fun to be with. Carrie was too rush and with that nasty cough and continued spittng was not a turned on. I probably won't pick up again anytime soon. But she does have nice tits and told me she doesn't like anyone playing with them.

Well stay safe

BIGShay and cami sound fun pm with digits thanks

JohnJr67
10-14-12, 19:03
Shay is awesome but does not like BJ.

Eldred
10-14-12, 19:13
Don't get to Akron much but was in the area around noon drove the areas Arlinton Johnston was nothing out there.

AkronMan1
10-15-12, 08:43
Drove the Arlington, Johnston route this morning from 6-8. Not one as out. Why so slow?

Curious84
10-17-12, 06:52
Drove the Arlington, Johnston route this morning from 6-8. Not one as out. Why so slow?From what I have heard from a few girls is most are locked up right now. I did find someone round 630 Monday moring though. You just have to look a little harder I'm usally driving round around just looking and I ALWAYS see at least 1 or 2.

AkronMan1
10-19-12, 08:47
Was out around 6:30 this morning on Arlington. Saw a BSW near lovers lane, looked really good with fishnets on. I I got the wave and circled the block, but she was long gone. Anyone have any info on her, is like to try and find her again.

NawtyMarkus
10-19-12, 16:32
Tues afternoon. Arlington. Had a dream. WSW, Kendra, said she was 30's, a little extra weight but carried it well, short dark hair, didn't seem too crazy.

VsGurl
10-19-12, 19:15
Anyone have any info on a drugged out thin looking brunette street walking in akron? She's short and like 98 pounds. If you have any info post back or message me.

VsGurl
10-19-12, 19:24
Did the thin brunette look really drugged out and short?

Fenderbender22
10-19-12, 22:05
Was out around 6:30 this morning on Arlington. Saw a BSW near lovers lane, looked really good with fishnets on. I I got the wave and circled the block, but she was long gone. Anyone have any info on her, is like to try and find her again.Long legs with a short multi-colored skirt and heels & a jacket? If so, I couldn't tell she was wearing fishnets or not. I also never saw her face, so can't rate looks in the face. Legs looked good, but very tall, so kind of worried she might be a CD (legs looked very tone as well). I was on my way to work when I saw her. Prolly about 6AM 'ish. I wouldn't mind some info on her as well. To confirm my suspicions were wrong.

AkronMan1
10-20-12, 10:55
Yeah that was her, she seemed feminine to be a CD but I guess you never know. Some of them black girls are just built like an amazon LOL.

Hdone
10-23-12, 20:48
I just drove through the stroll at Arlington and Johnstone and saw what looked to be a god prospect (Thin, brunette, spinner type) and being a good monger drive around a couple of side streets and what did I see. Uncle Leo hanging out in a squad about a block away. Looks like it's a sting. Be very careful out there.

Cloud Chaser
10-24-12, 00:45
I just drove through the stroll at Arlington and Johnstone and saw what looked to be a god prospect (Thin, brunette, spinner type) and being a good monger drive around a couple of side streets and what did I see. Uncle Leo hanging out in a squad about a block away. Looks like it's a sting. Be very careful out there.I saw the same scenario but on Arlington, one street south of Johnson. 2 Leo and 5 min later they caught someone.

Thin, brunette, spinner and nice lookin!

Cavalier
10-24-12, 07:30
I just drove through the stroll at Arlington and Johnstone and saw what looked to be a god prospect (Thin, brunette, spinner type) and being a good monger drive around a couple of side streets and what did I see. Uncle Leo hanging out in a squad about a block away. Looks like it's a sting. Be very careful out there.I saw 2, really nice ones within 2 blocks of each other right past churches, on Monday around 6pm, one sounds like the one you saw, and by the time I turned around both had disappeared. One was pretty young looking.

I did find Brandy / Nicole on Sun. Morn and dreamed she did a BBBJ that started great but finished so so, would repeat for 15 bones. She says she has a warrant for skipping court.

Greeky123
10-24-12, 18:34
Got off plane and decided I dreamnt of a stroll Tuesday night around 8. First I saw a skinny, looked drugged out, red tshirt, kinda cute girl 2 blocks behind mjs in Arlington. She would not leave where she was sitting by the last house on this street. She waved etc, I did not partake. Then way south on Arlington past lovers lane there was a white, Hispanic not heavy but huge rack and tattoos. She looked out of place but was pretty good looking. I saw her get off the bus.

Skerts2
10-25-12, 10:08
Remember we have an election in 12 days.

Driving home Wednesday traffic forced me to get off the highway and passed my Uncle on a side street just off South / Johnston. He did not seem to be busy with anything particular, just sitting in his car.

I did see an obvious WSW 40's in a short skirt on South by CW's and then just a few blocks up on the bridge going up Johnston a BSW in a brown dress. Both were active and talking to / at anyone near. Seemed too warm at the time so I passed.

Cloud Chaser
10-25-12, 21:23
Have been looking for Nicole and Jen with no luck.[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin] Anyone seen Nicole lately?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a completely pointless report regarding an individual who was arrested / convicted/ incarcerated / released for engaging in commercial sex activities.

The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

GeoMac4343
10-27-12, 02:51
Was bored so I took a drive around Arlington / Johnston. Did a couple loops and saw one decently dressed BSW. Couldn't see her face because she was standing in some shadows, but I was a little suspicious because of how nicely the was dressed (very short skirt, nice heels) for it being after 2am and 45 degrees outside. Didn't see any LEOs until I got back up by the UA.

NawtyMarkus
10-27-12, 13:30
I did find Brandy / Nicole on Sun. Morn and dreamed she did a BBBJ that started great but finished so so, would repeat for 15 bones. She says she has a warrant for skipping court.Is Brandy / Nicole really thin, probably late 20's, speech issue? If so. Yeah I thought I saw her walking down the street the other day too. Heard the same thing. She was out of the scene for awhile, came back, got popped now has a warrant out. Too bad she couldn't stay out of the lifestyle I guess.

Cloud Chaser. Was your arrest posting referring to Jenn the ex-dancer that always hung out just south of the interstate. 7th, etc? If so PM me with the info if you don't mind.

Cloud Chaser
10-28-12, 07:19
Drove down Arlington between hazel and market. Dreamt about a decent looking WSW brunette with short hair. She was wearing a pink and white hoodie and needed to get out of the rain. Dreamt of a pretty lame attempt at road head on 76. Ok, very lame! But got the job done. Should've dreamt of a notel date but was a bit nervous as I never seen or heard of her before but she had a nice body! Small titties just like I like them. I'll try for more if I see her again. Anyone else know of her?

Here I've been bummed at the lack of providers and on my journey I saw 4 before seeing melony.

Cavalier
10-28-12, 08:23
Is Brandy / Nicole really thin, probably late 20's, speech issue? If so. Yeah I thought I saw her walking down the street the other day too. Heard the same thing. She was out of the scene for awhile, came back, got popped now has a warrant out. Too bad she couldn't stay out of the lifestyle I guess.

Cloud Chaser. Was your arrest posting referring to Jenn the ex-dancer that always hung out just south of the interstate. 7th, etc? If so PM me with the info if you don't mind.Yep, thats the girl.

UglyOldFatMan
10-29-12, 09:18
I'm not a regular of strip clubs in Akron but enough that I have checked several in the last year and I've had the best extras at LA. I go in the evening. Have gotten HJ at the bar but I am a good tipper.

Skerts2
10-29-12, 10:08
Had a late night / early morning pass through. Saw my uncle in the neighborhood so he had my attention most of the time. I did see a thinner BSW who looked really hard and really good around Mckinley. My uncle told me not to talk to her. I also saw a pretty heavy BSW just N of the interstate also that did not interest me.

The 1st seemed pretty attached to the corner there so I would imagine you would find here there if anywhere.

1:30am was the time.

Curious84
11-03-12, 01:09
If its who I'm thinking it is in fact a cd I picked up a young lady for a ride 1 moring and passed it and said thats got to be a dude and she laughed and said yup thats egypt. So if you hear the name egypt say no thanks.