PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

The Ohio Seeker
12-31-05, 23:47
Zaub,

Were you at 1245 last night?

TOS

Zauber
01-02-06, 17:50
Nope, the GF had plans that occupied most of my time for the past week. How is the place? I heard that the dances have gotten tamer in the last few months. That would be a shame. I was hoping that maybe it was just that some of the new girls didn't know how to make the big tips yet.

I am free this coming weekend and I am torn between a trip to Columbus to sample the SW menu there or hitting the AK clubs and trying to get a stripper back to a room. I know in CAK I could always have a regular ready as back up if the bar thing doesn't work out. If you're a regular at 1245, could you help me out with any new girls that might be extra friendly?

Tanman069
01-03-06, 21:51
In the past 3 months or so this club has really gone downhill. I go in at least 2 - 3 times a week and have never seen so many lazy girls that won't even get off their asses. In addition they have really tightened up the backroom dances. Stephanie is the only really "friendly" girl there that is consistent. I've had more luck at the Vodoo Lounge on Main St lately. I have been in there three or four times and left very happy everytime. The best time is after 9:00PM. I can't remember the dancer's name but she has great tits and is completely shaved.

Tanman069
01-05-06, 19:10
In the previous post I said Stephanie, but I meant Savanna. I wish I knew where Stephanie went, Any help?

Zauber
01-08-06, 19:55
In the previous post I said Stephanie, but I meant Savanna. I wish I knew where Stephanie went, Any help?

The last I heard Stephanie was at Gatsby's in Canton.

Zauber
01-08-06, 20:07
So I get to 1245 around 8:00 or so and I was impressed by the quality of the dancers. I don't get there much any more but I really like the look of these new dancers. I got a few dances out front and they were OK. I was talking to a dancer I didn't remember from when I was a semi-regular and she said she had been there only a few months. We discussed the rumors that the back room wasn't as good as before and she offered $15.00 dances to see if I would be happy. She was obviously drunk so I thought I might get to play in the back. Unfortunatly the back was very busy so I had no chance to test her limits. I did get a chance to see quite a few of the dancers topless and I was impressed by the sights. The dancer I was with seemed at first to be willing to talk about extras after work but then backed off to say that, "she would be willing to play with herself while I watched". I cut the VIP short at 3 dances and left with a stiffness and a desire to find some relief.

Tanman069
01-09-06, 09:45
She was at Gatsby's for a short time, but has not been there for quite a while. I have two sets of digits that worked but they don't now. I've been to every strip club in the area and no luck finding her.

Amish Made
01-10-06, 02:33
Anyone remember "BIG" Donna or Amazon Donna ... whatever, she was a huge muscular blonde with a nice fake rack

Well, she now works at "Hot Laps" out on Columbus Rd. and Rt.44

My buddy also made me hit O'Banions across from the steel mill, there were some pretty rough looking girls working there, no privacy, Angel a short girl mid 30's long hair offered a BJ outside in my car for 50 .... no dice

The owner was real nice and kept buying us shots as long as we kept getting lap dances and spending $$$ on the pool tables

Hot Laps is the better bar, but I don't know if any take out is available. But then again if you know Donna she might be able to tell you what's what.

YODER

Zauber
01-10-06, 09:55
I think every dancer there does extras outside the bar. I've picked up SW's over the years that said they danced at O'Banions but didn't make enough in tips that night so they hit the street. I think it's in the class of the old Pony Express on Navarre rd SW.

Did you try to negotiate with the dancer that offered a BJ for $50. I bet she would have gone $30 at the bar and maybe $20 if you found her on 6th and Gibbs.

Amish Made
01-10-06, 13:54
Oh god I remember seeing that place and hearing the stories. It always looked like it should have burned down or fell down on it's own it was so dumpy. I see the building is still there.

At O'banions I didn't negotiate at all, maybe if she looked a little bit better or there was a backroom I would have. She didn't get pissed or anything, she just moved on to the next guy. The one redhead down there looks a little like Reba McEntire she said she used to do a lot of street action, but as she got older she got tired of the games the LE play and getting robbed. I would have given her 20 for a bj but I never got any quality time with her as the place was busy with workers from the mill across the street. She was the best looking one there, I'd rate her a solid 6. Hell Zauber you probably know her. You can't miss that red hair.

YODER

Member #4079
01-10-06, 18:36
Recently heard of O'Banions from Brooke, a girl that works with Vanassa. Also heard I might not fit in being a 40ish clean cut guy. Go to the clubs by myself, just looking for opnions.

Usually like days better. Would like to check it out.

Tom

Ordinary Guy
01-10-06, 22:12
Where is O'Banions located?

Member #4079
01-11-06, 19:38
Just looking for the basics:

- hours they have dancers
- crowd type, best time to go, etc..

Thanks,

Tom

Lazyiguana
01-22-06, 22:16
I wonder if anyone here has some good info on any strip clubs that are good for some inside(pun intended) play. I will be down in the area and if the street action doesn't go my way, I always enjoy some Strip Club fun. Figured I would throw out my life line and see if I get any returns. PM or posting is fine.

Thanks and happy mongering

Lazyiguana

Walladog
01-25-06, 12:03
I just paid a visit to Lisa's Cabaret after a long vacation from the place. The decor hasnt changed but the girls have! I visited on a weekday around 1:00pm and I was the only person in there. There were three girls available and all were between a 7 and a 8. I chose Laura and paid the house fee for a private dance. For two grants I got FS, BBBJ and lots of play and attention. Its a little pricey but definitely a guaranteed release. A nice "backup" to mongering.

Cleavage Lover
01-28-06, 01:53
I haven't been out for awhile, but might have to go try Lisa's Cabaret and see Laura. That sounds like alot of fun. Did she swallow, or spit? I had a g/f for awhile so btwn my jobs and her hadn't posted on here in awhile, but since I ditched the g/f since she isn't puttin out like she used to, time to take the camera with me and hit the circuits again. Here is a picture of Tracie. She is a larger lady, but has a good personality, and my favorite, nice, big hooters! She used to work full time at 1245, but I went to VooDoo and she was there. Said she works VooDoo during the week, and 1245 on weekends. Last I heard though 1245 was really getting strict on the back room dances. Tracie let my fingers roam at 1245 before the crackdown, and was still very fun at VooDoo. Didn't try for FS or BBBJ, maybe next time, I think she'd do it, but it was a very hands on experience.

PsyberZombie
01-28-06, 08:50
Never heard of the place = probably because they keep a *very* low profile =

No web site ; and they aren't even listed in the phone book

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Obie's Tavern , in Massillon ??

Chongo
01-28-06, 15:59
I just paid a visit to Lisa's Cabaret after a long vacation from the place.... I chose Laura and paid the house fee for a private dance. For two grants I got FS, BBBJ and lots of play and attention. Its a little pricey but definitely a guaranteed release. A nice "backup" to mongering.Was this Laura a tall, somewhat older dancer, long dark hair? I had a few dances with a Laura a while ago but did not know she offered more. May have to go see her again if this is her.

Zauber
01-28-06, 21:26
Ok, I'm not sure how you could confuse these clubs. O'Banions is on the northeast end of Canton. Obie's is in Massillon, which is a couple miles west of Canton. O'Banions is a rough bar catering to the steel workers from the nearby factories. It does remind me of the old Pony Express on Navarre rd SW. Skanky dancers that will let you roam a little and a lot of them will do extras for near SW prices. I'm thinking an Akron comparison would be the Lucky Corner or Belmont Lounge.

Mark Novak
02-03-06, 13:04
Stopped in at XTC and Dreamers Night Club. Not bad clubs first time to stop in. Dreamers had a girl named Summer, Average, nice dance style and touched and played with all the right spots. Offered play after work said she had an hour between work and being home. Told her that I had could not stay the next few hours but would make the time next time I came in. Over all very nice.

XTC had a few girls working and it seemed ok, talked and had a dance from one girl young maybe 22-24 years old. Tatoo's on right arm and a cat on her back shoulder. Nice on the eyes, good private dance and something you do not see to often actually wants to talk. Shared the fact that she does extras and did get numbers, will let you guys know more later.

Amish Made
02-04-06, 11:59
For those that asked about O'Banions location ... Correct me if I'm wrong Zauber, but I believe it is on Georgetown Rd. N.E. across from the Republic Steel Mill.

It draws a weird crowd, but mostly blue collar guys from the mill and factories.

A friend of mine says he has been getting extras from a tall skinny girl named Kim.

It really is "Luck of the draw" there on weekends

YODER

Flintlock
02-06-06, 11:40
Me and a few friends hit Francios around 1:30 A.M. Saturday mourning. Francios is located just West of Barber Rd. on Norton Street. The bar is directly across from the Barberton Armoury.I have not visited this place in a long time. I was very surprised to see two out of the four girls working to be hot looking. Luckily I recieved a dance from each of the two hot girls, each one of the dances was all contact from the time the song started to the time the song was over!! The first girl was a sharp blond named Tiger, and the other was a tall brunet whose name I cannot remember. Anyway, I do not know if any extras are avialable, however the tall brunet was literally hanging on what appeared to be a group of dope boys who were on thier cell phones non-stop. So based on what I witnessed the tall girl may be game. Check this place out!

CW's on the other hand is for the most part uneventfull. I like this bar alot because of the old songs that they play, and frequent this bar at least once a week. CW's is located in the center of Crackton USA, which is located on South St. close to Brown St. and Wolf Ledges Avenue in Akron. There is a girl there by the name of Lauren who possesses a great body and an ugly face, but give a good dance that is full of contact. If I remember correctly I think she is willing to do batchlor parties as well. I like this girl but she does have an attitude at times. Furthermore, Kimmy the old manager of Bottoms Up is now the cook and waitress at CW's. Kimmy is a class individual but she has a tendency of getting in the way. I like Kimmy, but on the other hand she is why I quit visiting CW's at times.

Flintlock
02-13-06, 05:10
Listen UP!

There is action to be found at CW’s and Whiskey River period!

From mid Saturday afternoon to the early hours of Sunday mourning I went on a wild drinking binge and action hunt. First off my merry bunch and myself stopped at Club 1245 on Tallmadge Avenue in Akron. Unfortunately the Club was somewhat dead but our mongering buddy Monaco Gp hooked up with an awesome blonde for a good number of back room dances. Although she would not give me the time of the day she truly took a liking to Monaco Gp, so I will leave it to Monaco to describe the details.

On the other hand, after leaving the Club we hit the New Centerfolds bar on Archwood Avenue in Akron. Although I do not know if any action is to be found, I honestly feel this place has potential. Based on the fact that the drink prices are reasonable and the girls are average to fare in the looks category. I feel that a patient hunter will score a nice one from this bar. Plus the Bar service is good. Centerfolds rest between Martha Avenue and Kelly Avenue on Archwood.

After Centerfolds we journeyed to CW’s located on South St. in Akron. For the most part the girls were fat!! However there was an older good-looking brunet with outstanding legs who goes by the name of Frankie. Frankie gives a good dance and is willing to do full service for a 100. Frankie uses the house next door to the bar to put on her private parties. I do like Frankie, and trust her as well, but I passed on her offer. I simply felt that her cost was a bit high. Never the less check Frankie out and maybe make an offer of your own!

Last but not least Whiskey River is running hot. To prove my point go to the Akron Police Departments John Be-Gone web sight and look up the image of Sharon Snow. Sharon is now a Whiskey River dancer, and in my humble opinion is looking very enticing ( I know she looks horrible on John Be Gone). I use to date Sharon some time ago, and short of her bad attitude she is somewhat worth the 50 I paid her. Never the less Sharon was looking good and dishing out some outstanding lap dances. I might add that I did not hook up with Sharon Saturday night but instead I hooked up with another girl that was employed at Whiskey River. I also might add that there is a girl named Lisa who dances at the bar that is always game for a private. Whiskey River is on East Avenue in Akron.

Do Not Miss The Boat!

Flint

Tanman069
03-01-06, 10:31
I made the rounds of some of the local clubs Monday night and ended with a real good time at the Vodoo. I started at Centerfolds and it was really slow with only two dancers. Itried out the private dances and left very unimpressed. Went to CW's next and they only had one short fat dancer there. I quickly finished my drink and left. At the Vodoo Jordan was working and I knew that I'd hit the right spot. I've seen her several times before and always seem to end up with a bbbjcim and this time was no different. Jordan is a solid 9 body wise and 6-7 facially. Very nice(huge)tits, shaved completely and a very good attitude. She seemed a little nervous at first in the back, but we soon got down to business. They have rearranged the couches in the back and it was a little tougher to keep things private but after switching to the chairs all ended very well. The only other dancer that interested me was Sabrina but she was behind the bar that night. This club can get a little dark at times,but I have never had any problems here.

Ordinary Guy
03-04-06, 12:53
It sounds pretty good. I am visiting Cleveland in two weeks, may drive down.

Cleavage Lover
03-04-06, 15:35
Way to go Tanman. It's been a couple months since I was to VooDoo, but I enjoyed it also. I went slow on the couch dance, just trying it out, but I had Tracie. She used to work at Club 1245, then I stumbled upon her one afternoon at VooDoo. Tracie is more heaveyset, but nice big hooters, blonde shoulder length hair. She gave a great couch dance. We french kissed, kissed and licked her boobs, fingered her nice love box and openly busted a nut, which she didn't seem to mind. I wanted to go back before now to see how far I could go with her and what she would do? I have a picture of her somewhere. I'll try and find it and post it on here to see if you've seen Tracie.
I think she worked more towards the early afternoon. Another dancer at VooDoo that I've heard on the strip club forum who supposedly gives out extras is Christina (or Christine) What age range was your dancer? Did she have blode hair and big hooters? What time where you there? I may hve to get up there soon.
I heard on the strip club forum that Gatsby's North by Rolling Acres Mall got busted for doing extra things in the backrooms? Sheesh, no fun.

C.L.

Cleavage Lover
03-06-06, 00:47
Does VooDoo have thier own security cop? I stopped by there about 8PM Saturday to see if Jordan was there. Tammy was working the bar and I ask her if Jordan was there. She said in about an hour. I left and went to Club 1245 where the Tracy was working. I waited about 45 minutes but she was busy with someone. I drove back to VooDoo, about 9PM and parked in the back parking lot. I was walking up to the back door and saw to men standing not too far from the back door talking. What caught my attention was that one of the guys, had a black leather holster on his left side, about belt or pocket high. That struck me funny, then as I went to go in, the back door was locked. Whoa. That was very strange. I started to wonder if I was walking into a raid or something. I turned around quickly and walked to my car and left.
I went over to Arlington and cruised from Market St down to Wilbeth. There was one uniformed LE sitting in a red full size Ford pick up in the corner lot of Arlington and Lovers Lane (the road at the light up from Church's Chicken) across from the lezbo bar. Nothing else found around the area.
Just thought it was strange the incident at VooDoo.

Keep your eyes wide open and watch your 6.

C.L.

Tanman069
03-07-06, 09:43
CL,

I think they have bands on Saturday night and they lock the back door when the bands are there. I know I stopped once on a Saturday and that was the case. Other than that I have never seen it locked.

Cleavage Lover
03-11-06, 01:52
Hey Zauber, I had some luck in Akron Friday evening and didn't make it down to see Chrissy, but I'm anxious to see her soon.

I started at Gatsby's North. First time there. I was impressed. It is a nice, classy place, and did have some nice looking dancers. I just had one table dance because it does seem the bouncers pay close attention to the (large) back room as they sit by the entrance to the back room, but maybe if you go way up front and towards a corner, they may not see some extra activity from behind a couch?

One my way to VooDoo I stooped in at the old Miller Tavern on east Market near Firestone. It is now Johnny's Bar (or Tavern) The guy just inside the front door didn't need to se my ID, but waved his hand-held metal detector around me. He was pretty cool and said they were trying to clean out the rif-raft. A bartender was sitting next to him and wow was she pretty! About 32, medium to thin, blonde, sexy black low cut top (about a B cup) sexy red lipstick and blue eye shadow made her look like a real doll. I ask if she dances? She said she is the bartender, but she could be persuaded to dance?!?! I seriously thought about it, even though I probably wouldn't get anything extra, but I was on a mission and decided to continue on. (wasn't too many dancers in there anyhow and didn't see any that tripped my trigger)

Went over to VooDoo and as my luck would have it there was a band setting up, so they didn't have any dancers. I talked to Tammy, the heavy set blonde, big boobed bartender for a little bit and had a few drinks. I told her to dance for me. She gave me an evil grin and wink. I ask her to come from behine the bar so I could hug her and feel her boobs against me, so she did, and I rubbed her backside then ran my hands over both of her breasts. To my surprise, she said lets go. We went behind the dark curtain for a nice couch dance (there wasn't very many people in there at the time) She took her bra off and rubbed her big mounds in my face as I took her hand to my mound down below. She smiled as I unzipped it and freed willie. She went down and put it betwen her mounds and massaged it and before I knew it, Mt. St. Helen ruptured. After we cleaned up she said there would be dancers there Saturday night and Jordan should also be there.

I left a happy camper and wanted to see it Tracie was at Club 1245 before I went down to Canton. Sure enough, the large, lovley Tracie and her hugs twin peaks came out from the back ( I posted a photo of Tracie in a previous post) I went and got her and we walked to a table. I bought her a few rounds of brew and had a couple table dances. We then went to the back room for a couch dance. My hands were all over her body. She was all smiles and I guided her hands to the bluge. As she put her mounds into my face I freed willie again and she also went down on my lap and caressed willie in her deep cleavage until Mt. St. Helen blew its top again, wow.

Even thought I had wanted, and planned to find a BBBJ with CIM somewhere, I was pleased and satisified with what I had received both times. I was going to go to Canton, but after seeing I needed gas, and was shocked to see the price went up again, I didn't have enough left to see Chrissy anyhow. That will give me something to look forward to another time soon.
Zauber, I'll let you know and I still plan to get some pics if she will let me.

Good luck and have fun,

C.L.

Zauber
03-11-06, 09:47
Nice way to spend a Friday evening CL ! It sounds like you got what you were really looking for anyway. I haven't gotten anything like that since the Josh "cleaned up" his club. I have had some fun times in that VIP in the past. Tracie just doesn't do it for me but maybe some of the other girls have loosened up as well. I guess I'll have to put the Club back in my rotation of places to check out.

Zauber
03-19-06, 09:29
I stopped by Thursday afternoon after my buddy canciled our plans to skip work and watch March Madness begin. There were not many dancers or customers in the bar around 2:30. I was about to leave when Sasha walked over to my table. She is very thin and tiny but still sexy. After she got my attention with a couple of table dances we went to the back for some VIP. The VIP is not what is was in the days of Skye, Reagon, Jennifer, Gina, Chris etc. but she was rubbing all of the right places and didn't seem to mind if I played with her "A" cups or sucked on a nipple as long as I didn't linger too long. I was hinting for more when I told her I probably would have nutted by now if I was wearing anything but jeans. Never wear jeans to a strip club! She just laughed and said it was more of a challenge. She achieved success in the third song. I told her I would get a room if she did privite parties but she said her boyfriend wouldn't let her. I gave her $60 and a kiss on the cheek and left a happy and sticky man.

Cleavage Lover
03-20-06, 01:02
I gave her $60 and a kiss on the cheek and left a happy and sticky man.
Way to go Z-Man, As I have recently experienced, sometimes we may not get exactly what we set out for, but if mr winky and the rest of the family leaves happy and satisified, then it was well worth the visit.

Anybody ever hear of or go to a strip bar in Massillon called the Tracks Bar?
It is on 3rd St. SE, next to the railroad tracks, about a half mile east of South Erie. It looks kind of like a run down place. I have stopped in a couple of times, once early in the afternoon, and once late night. Both times there did seem to be a hand full of nicely busted dancers. I got a dance at the bar from one pleasant lady who pulled her top down and rubbed the ole twin peaks on my cheeks. I saw one dancer who was dressed, at the bar, looked like she was waiting on a ride. A patron went up and started talking to her and a short time later, they both left together, so maybe there are take-out dances available from this place??

Good luck and have fun,

C.L.

Zauber
03-20-06, 09:06
I had heard that extras were available there but I've never actually been there to check it out. I stopped by the Stadium Club a few months ago and when I commented on the tame dances one of the grils said, "We're not whor*s like over at Trax". So there you go, a testamonial.

Canton Monger
04-03-06, 23:06
Was at 1245 and got some half memorable dances from a girl who goes by the name of Candy. No roaming, so I didn't hang out that long.

Canton Monger
04-03-06, 23:09
I too have been to the stadium. The girls know how to bounce up and down, but I like to roam after a while. Not much to do when they keep pushing you away. I will spend my money elsewhere. Have only been to the tracks once and couldn't give that much of an opinion of it since I was in and out in 15 minutes during a bike run.

Canton Monger
04-09-06, 00:03
Went to VooDoo today. It was an interesting and fun time. There were about 4 girls, but I only got dances from Tracie. Went behind the sheer curtain and stayed there for several songs. Left satisfied :)

Sirshadove
04-15-06, 16:53
I had heard that extras were available there but I've never actually been there to check it out. I stopped by the Stadium Club a few months ago and when I commented on the tame dances one of the grils said, "We're not whor*s like over at Trax". So there you go, a testamonial.I am pretty sure there were extras available mostly depending u pon the girl.

I ended up at tracks around 12-ish and they close around 12:30, there were two girls soliciting me and other guys, they left with other guys, since I felt they were a bit pushy. Next day, I again visited the place (a bit early) there were 2 girls,The one I asked for extras said "she wont do that stuff" and there was other girl (whom i did not ask) leaving with a client.

Its a place to watch for extras.

Cheers,

SS

Zauber
04-16-06, 01:02
I am pretty sure there were extras available mostly depending u pon the girl.

I ended up at tracks around 12-ish and they close around 12:30, there were two girls soliciting me and other guys, they left with other guys, since I felt they were a bit pushy. Next day, I again visited the place (a bit early) there were 2 girls,The one I asked for extras said "she wont do that stuff" and there was other girl (whom i did not ask) leaving with a client.

Its a place to watch for extras.

Cheers,

SS

Wow, most of the bars will make the girls meet you somewhere off of the property so they can pretend they don't know what's going on. I'm not saying extra's arn't available there but is it possible that this was the girls boyfriend?

Canton Monger
04-21-06, 00:06
I was at The Club yesterday with at least 3 giving or receiving numbers. I highly recommend the dances after the girls leave the bathroom, for obvious reasons. Noticed a tall thin and fairly attractive brunette who was very friendly during my visit. I don't recall her name, but she used to work at Lisa's.

As always your YMMV

Archie Pitcar
04-21-06, 14:31
What is "the Club" to which CM refers?

Cleavage Lover
04-21-06, 19:14
Went for a stroll around Akron Friday afternoon. I decided to stop in VooDoo when they opened at 1:00 PM. Just the guy at the bar, a guy sitting next to Tammy (big blonde barmaid) a dancer named Ivy, and Christina. I have heard some good things about Christina on the Ohio section of http://www.stripclublist.com, so I decided to give her a try in the back room couch dance. I was not impressed. Got to massage/kiss her little "A" cups, but no feeling the love box and she didn't seem to be into French lessions. That's not what she has done before, but maybe that was just bogus?
After Christine, I was going to try Ivy, because she was just coming out of the back/couch area with a client as I was going in and she had nice, big hooters, but she said I must pay for 4 dances to get touchy/feely. Didn't feel up to that, so I left. Tammy said Tracie (the other big boobed blonde, also works as 1245) comes in at 3:00 Friday. I've had good dances from Tracy. I may go back Friday night if it continues to rain? I've heard a dancer named Jorden supposedly gives very good dances, but I'm not sure I believe what all that website says?

Cleavage Lover

Zauber
04-21-06, 23:16
What is "the Club" to which CM refers?

Club 1245 on Tallmadge ave.

Canton Monger
04-22-06, 09:01
Was offered digits by an ebony babe going by "Beauty", but I was busy with my regular gal, and I didn't have my 'ho phone so I declined. Excellent build though, about 5'3" 120# A cup and very friendly. I don't think there was an ounce of fat on this girl.

Canton Monger
04-28-06, 07:03
Went to Lisa's last week. It will be my last time in there because the prices are outrageous and I can't justify the $+.5 for the thrill of being in a public place. Had a very enjoyable time when I was in there, getting caught up in the moment and the little guy talked me out of my cash. Much better deals if I would have just cruised a little bit, but I was being lazy that day.

Walladog
05-01-06, 12:39
Went to Lisa's last week. It will be my last time in there because the prices are outrageous and I can't justify the $+.5 for the thrill of being in a public place. Had a very enjoyable time when I was in there, getting caught up in the moment and the little guy talked me out of my cash. Much better deals if I would have just cruised a little bit, but I was being lazy that day.I tend to agree with you but they are a great "fallback" option. There is little or no risk of LE entanglements. I usually go during the weekday when things are slow and I have had girls from 8-9 range. As usual YMMV but I have never been disappointed. There was a girl there for awhile, I think her name was "Bethany". She was in her early 30's but seemed to really enjoy our time. DATY, lots of finger play and occasionally she would squirt when I overwhelmed her...no faking that! Of course I was treated well also. Yes they are pricey but as long as you are willing to take some time to choose the right girl, they are worth it. I have found myself cutting a mongering session short for the "sure thing" many times. Keep your options open my friend...letting the little head lead you there will cost you dollars, letting it lead you astray while mongering could lead you somewhere else entirely.

Canton Monger
05-02-06, 18:56
Cathy is back from the middle east. Don't know anyone has hooked up with her since she's been back. She looks a little worse for wear, and her long died black hair down to her butt doesn't do much for me. But she has a hot body for an older (late 30s, early 40s) stripper and I had a few 'sessions' with her last time she was in the country $$ + room. Sorry I don't have digits. I always hooked up with her in the club. A little flaky, and definitely self-absorbed, but a decent time.

Tanman069
05-13-06, 14:41
I just found out that the Voodoo is closed for at least six weeks. The dancers from there are currently looking for a place to work. Jordan is now doing private dances and gave me her digits(actually Tammy's).

Tanman069
05-18-06, 09:27
Tammy, Debbie, Melanie and jordan are now working at CW's. If we can get rid of the eagle eyed barmaid a real good time is in store. Has anyone been in lately at night?

Chino216
05-18-06, 11:37
Where is CW's?

I stopped in at 1245 for my first time yesterday afternoon and got dances from damn near every girl in there. Prolly spent a good 5 hours there without any luck in finding what I really wanted. I did get a few memorable dances from a short stocky girl with her eyebrow pierced and also from a sexy tall skinny blonde with big boobs, although I can't remember their names. Also Sierra was hot too, but she and the hot skinny blonde both left early(around 3 or 4pm) so I ended up spending most of my time with the short girl. If anyone knows the skinny blonde girl's name I might go back to see her or Sierra. Maybe I was unlucky since it was only my first time there, but I ended up going to Lisa's afterwards and getting what I wanted form "D" (Dee?) got FS for a franklin plus .45 house fee plus .07 door fee, but I left feeling relieved and satisfied for less cash than I spent at 1245. Sure the girls at 1245 are a lot hotter and I must admit I've gotten a lot more contact there than I have at most of the other clubs I been to, but at the end of the day I still need to find the relief that I'm looking for. If anyone has any insight on any girls at 1245 who might offer "carry-out" it would be appreciated. I've noticed the private room isn't very private so it doesn't look very promising.

walrus
05-20-06, 23:04
Are the girls' appearances as good as or less than average compared to a place like XTC? Are there mostly white, black, or Oriental ladies, or is it a mix? What days & times of day have the better looking girls? Or is it just luck trying to pick the best day of the week, and choosing day versus night?
Should I bring my own baby oil?
I usually don't worry about how much I need to spend, but if the price is high, then I would expect a reasonable degree of quality. Otherwise, I might as well go to Warren. Thanks for any comments.

Canton Monger
05-21-06, 17:00
I've been to Lisa's a few times. Every time I go, it seems like the girl picks you. If she is hard up for cash, then you can negotiate. I only saw Asian in there once, and most of the girls have a little bit of weight on them.
Don't fall for the 'how much do you have because I normally charge xxx dollars. Its a game, and I have been able to get the girls to a private dance for much less and without a 'song limit' which they tend to use to squeeze more money out of you. They'll play the music and they take their time getting back there and spend most of the first song dressing down. I always negotiate service for fee and make clear what I expect for the money. Then if she wants to waste time, its on her, not me.

Shottyr2001
05-22-06, 12:46
Does anyone remember this girl from FD?

If so, have you seen her lately? I would like to hook up with her again?

Shotty

Member #2862
05-24-06, 21:29
Tammy was let go.

Cleavage Lover
05-28-06, 00:34
Tammy was let go.

Tammy, the larger, big boobed blonde bartender from VooDoo? Why was she let go? I was at CW;s my 1st time one evening last week, they didn't know a Tammy. Had a few dancers, skinny, no boobs plus 2 decent gals playing pool (not in teddies or dancer attire) So I left and went over to Johnnies (formerly Mitchells)

The door man was cool. He scanned me with his metal detector and I went in and looked around. I saw 4 or 5 dancers, 1 light skinned black girl with nice, bigger boobs. I opted for a $15.00 back room dance with her. I forget her name. She was very nice, but no touching, darn. I ask the cute bartender about any new hires from VooDoo. She said there was a couple, and a girl named Tammy. I may stop back another time. Might try Scotties (CW;s) another time and see if any dancers with nice racks working and try the private room dance?

I hope VooDoo gets done remodeling soon. Anxious to go back there.

C.L.

Member #2862
05-28-06, 21:57
That Tammy. Don't know why, they didn't give her a reason. I happened to be there for only the second time and bam 1/2 hour later she was gone. I had some very good dances from Skye and Mandarin, plenty of contact.

Tanman069
05-29-06, 07:41
Is that the same SKye that used to dance at 1245?

Zauber
05-29-06, 08:12
I had some very good dances from Skye...plenty of contact.

If that is the Skye from 1245 then I'm a new customer. I left 1245 with her a couple of times and it was always a great time. She was thin, hard body with a perfect little butt.

Cleavage Lover
05-29-06, 09:45
I had some very good dances from Skye and Mandarin, plenty of contact.

Where they at CW's or Johnnies? Nice hooters??

C.L.

Member #2862
05-29-06, 20:52
Yes it is the Skye from 1245. She said she also dances at Sam's Hideaway occasionly.

Valdez
05-31-06, 11:54
Yes it is the Skye from 1245. She said she also dances at Sam's Hideaway occasionly.

Where is Sam's located?

Archie Pitcar
05-31-06, 19:15
Sam's is on Route 18, about half-way between Akron and Medina (south side of the highway). I was there once last summer, and it was totally dead, although the bartender was very nice (a rather large woman, not really my type).

Tanman069
05-31-06, 20:54
Has she lost any of the weight she gained? And is she still as much fun?

Chino216
06-02-06, 18:27
What is CW's and where is it located?

Flintlock
06-05-06, 01:30
CW's is the old Scotties bar on South Street in Akron. CW's is just East of the Greathound bus depot on South Street as well.

For all the Voodoo Lounge fans; This past weekend I saw big titty Tracy at Club 1245 Friday night, and at Johhny's Club Saturday afternoon. I also saw Tammy at Johnny's Club Saturday afternoon, and at CW's early Saturday evening.

Most importantly I came across the sexy slim an trim bleach blonde named Debbie at Johnny's Club Saturday afternoon. Wow! did she catch my eye. She was dressed to kill, and simply looked stunning! She did not have a dancer costume on so I had her dance for me in her sexy street cloth outfit. Debbies dances were great, and I just about fell in love. Debbie mentioned to me that the Voodoo lounge will open back up June 16, this month. Debbie siad she will go back to the Voodoo lounge upon reopening.

Guys, I like everything about this Debbie girl so far. I would be very, very, and very grateful for any info on Debbie! Please Reply!

THANKS in advance!

Take Care Flintlock!

Canton Monger
06-06-06, 23:32
Going to Akron tomorrow evening. I'm thinking about stopping in the Club after dinner. Anyone up for slamming a few and enjoying the sights?

Archie Pitcar
06-18-06, 11:00
I made the rounds of some clubs in the couple hours after midnight on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Not much action at Club 1245 - way too many customers compared to the number of dancers. The new Blue Collar Club was better (it's just a few doors down from 1245) - some of the former Bottoms Up dancers seem to have gone there. I got a nice backroom dance there from CC. I then debated going home, but I was still way under budget, so I decided to swing by Lisa's, and (for a change) I'm glad I did. It was packed with dancers and, unlike other times I've been there, several of them were hot. I'd better not name names here, but for a total of $.75, including house and door fee, I had a full on, very enjoyable time with a slender, young and nicely tanned dancer, who also seemed like a genuinely nice person. Members whose names I recognize from posts here can PM me for details.

Member #2364
06-24-06, 01:57
Archie,

Do you know anything else about Sams? I've been by there about 100 times but it never looked like my kind of joint. Always thought it looked a little run down. I see those little houses behind too. Wonder what those are.

Archie Pitcar
06-24-06, 17:16
No - I don't know much more than I posted before. I did ask about the little cottages when I was there, and I was told that they were all rented out. I got the impression there was a waiting list or something.

Valdez
06-27-06, 19:07
Archie,

Do you know anything else about Sams? I've been by there about 100 times but it never looked like my kind of joint. Always thought it looked a little run down. I see those little houses behind too. Wonder what those are.

I went to Sam's for the first time recently. It is rundown but there were three "Dancers" so I sat down for a beer. There were four customers including me, so the odds were about right.

At first it seemed like a mistake. None of the girls were dancing, just sitting at the bar talking to the guys. I was the odd man out since the three were occupied in chats.

About 15 minutes into my beer, the homliest of the three approached me to see if I wanted a dance. I asked how much, and was told whatever you can afford. I passed on the homely one. A few minutes a thin, but fairly attractive gal asked if I wanted a dance. I said yes, and had a great dance with lots of contact for five bucks.

The third and best looking of the three approached next. She said her name is Rochelle and she knows the buxom bartender at Voodoo. Her dance was minimal contact because she was preoccupied with her cig during my dance. I left after that dance but would like to hear from others if extras are available.

Able2
06-28-06, 07:24
I am a regular at Sam's when I am in town. It is a Cheers kind of place with low key dancers. Most of the customers are regulars and will make you welcome. The dancers dance for tips. The dances are okay for what you pay but are certaintly not the best you will ever have. Because it is often not very busy the dancers will sit and talk to you which for me beats sitting alone in a bar. I have never seen anybody get extras at Sam's but because you can get to know the girls on a personal level I have taken several out on real date on their night off. Sam's has some kind of unique liquor license as well, only beer and special low powered drinks are served. So if you are looking for a beer and company it can be a good place but I would not go there looking to get laid.

Bmanline
06-28-06, 09:51
Does anyone have any info on cherry from club xtc? Red head 18 - 21 ish nice tight body pretty face if she is still there let me know. I would love to see her one more time.

Thanks,

B

AkronGuy57
06-28-06, 15:13
Does anyone know anything are a Meagan? Last I saw her she worked at Gatsby's North. Before that she worked at Desiree's in Norton. Nice nipples!

Tanman069
07-10-06, 18:16
Any info on Angelique from Johnny's? Had 3 awesome backroom dances from her on her first day there. She said she does outcall massages( and hopefully a lot more). I'm going to try and check her out tonight if she is working. Just wondered if anyone else has any experience with her. Thanks

Tanman069
07-13-06, 14:15
I went to the Blue Collar the other night and found it to be a complete waste of time. I saw less skin there than in the average strip club and this place is supposed to be nude. I saw one guy get a private dance and they sent one of the door girls over to watch. She never took her friggin' eyes off of them, so there is no way to have any fun back there. I tried to distract her so the guy getting a dance could have some fun but to no avail. Unless this changes quickly I don't see this place being around very long.

Archie Pitcar
07-14-06, 10:31
Actually, when I was there a while back the girl watching the door was encouraging the dancer with me (whose name I forget) and I got a very good private dance. The vibe I was getting was that I could have done nearly anything I wanted, but I wasn't into the dancer THAT much.

Tanman069
07-14-06, 12:50
I'm headed out to some of the Akron SC'S tonight and wondered if any of you want to meet up for a drink. Plans are pretty flexible so let me know via PM if interested.

Sockitaway
07-15-06, 07:04
Beware of the Blue Collar Bar in Akron on Tallmadge. They have cameras in the VIP room. I adjusted my jimmy and they come back and said I unzipped. I showed them I did not, but they were crappy about it none the less. After two songs were up, they came back and said that was three (house special 3 songs). Both the dancer and myself told them it was only 2. I left totally pissed. The chicks behind the bar have the same hair as the owner, mullets and mustaches.

If you do go here for some strange reason. check out Envy. Tip her well and she will give great dances. I have been to I think every club in Cleveland and Akron, Envy was in the top three for dances given.

I was at the Blue Collar last night from 9 until about 11 and I was one of three guys in there. They had 4 girls, thankfully one was Envy. One was about 50 years old with small saggy tits and huge moles on her body, she was a good dance but not much on the eyes. There was a thich blonde that could not dance and had a heavy odor of sweat and bad breath. The other black girl here did not dance for me, but she looked pretty good.

I will say this that was my second trip here and I will never be back. Just before the bouncers got nasty I was thinking that no matter how bad the place was, it was worht it just for Envy. Now there is no way I will go back. I hope this dive shuts down in a week.

Bards Tale
07-23-06, 09:25
Was in Akron for a few things and thought i'd stop a Lisa's I was with a buddy and he said let go in, I have not been there in 6 or so years but in the past nothing ever happened worth a darn, It was early afternoon and we paid $7 door fee, No one bus us were in the place and about 4 dancers, right away 2 girls came up and started to tell us priceing, One was a SUPER hot young black girl and the other was a late 20 early 30's white girl. Tehy said privite up close dances were 50 for one sone 100 for 2 songs and 120 for three songs, and it was cheaper for a show if the girl was behind plexiglass?? So we opted for the up close and personal dance, I got the black chick he got the other and went our seperate ways, Back in a little private hall this girl went to town on dancing naked and after a few minutes wisperd in my ear she could help me with the kink in my pants for $125 extra, I all I had was an extra hun, so I got CBJ and CFS and HJ for $$, very pricey but im my opinion this girl was super top quality with not an ounce of fat on her young body! I will never go back with those kind of prices but it was shure fun to do it once.

Canton Monger
07-25-06, 10:14
Wow Thrifty...that's a hefty price to pay. was she worth it and do you know her name? any other description available for superhot? I might have to stop in and try my bargaining skills

Zauber
07-25-06, 11:02
I don't think they are even pretending to be a dancer bar any more. It's all about the $200 back room experience. I think I would rather set up an escort appointment for that money and get a full hour in a hotel room. Even an MP would be cheaper if you had the time to drive to Warren. I guess it is there anytime you want it and that is their niche. I wonder if the girls work cheaper outside the bar because they wouldn't have to share the cash? I know that Amie was working there for a few weeks before she started to slide downhill. She filled me in on the rates and how it worked but I was getting 2 shots for 80 plus 20 for a room so why bother going to Lisa's?

Once you've been with the girl and she knows you're not a cop you could try to arrange something for later or trade numbers to set something up. Just a suggestion.

Amish Made
07-25-06, 20:32
Do they still have the plexi-glass rooms?

How much are those?

I remember they used to have those in the old book shop and you sat there and jerked it while she fingered herself on the other side. I always wished they had a glory hole!

YODER

Bards Tale
07-26-06, 17:59
Yes it was not so thrifty on my part but I could not resist that cute black girl, Everyones oppinion of superhot may vary, but all I can say is I paid the $$ did'nt I? She was worth it and made shure I was satified! other girls that were there were to skinny and were on cell phones and did not seem to interested in doing their job, I can't remember the girls name but it was some typical stage name like Jasmine or Jade something to that effect. The plexiglass rooms are I belive 35 and you do your own thing if you know what I mean.

NawtyMarkus
07-31-06, 22:19
Like previous reports say - Blue Collar isn't the best dance bar.

But probably like most others, you can get "take outs". Two girls, both black, late 20's, thin.

Silvio
08-01-06, 00:23
Ill be pasing through your city over the weekend and was looking to find some strips clubs that have happy endings and wont be in a nasty neighborhood or a nice massage parlor with american or latina girls that arent rip offs. Ill be staying in Warrensvile and Garrettesville. What do you all recommend while I'm down here. Feel free to PM me or post here. Thanks in advance.
Report this Post
to a Moderator

Member #2862
08-04-06, 22:23
Was in Erie Thursday night and all morning Friday. Had no luck mongering there. On the way home I stopped by CW's. Nice dances from Stevie. Went out to Gatsby's and it was sucking bad, so split. Drove down Arlington on the way home, saw one hot BSW, but she was coming up Arlington ,just past Market right when there was a big disturbance and about 10 cop cars on the scene at some house. The rest of the route had nothing.

Cleavage Lover
08-06-06, 21:22
Has anyone gone back to the "new" Voo Doo since they have re-opened? I heard they were closed a few weeks to remodel, but then I saw somewhere (maybe on the stripclublist) that it is still the same after they reopened? What's up with that? I've also heard (rumors) the only thing they did was to put 2-way mirrors and/or secret little cameras up inside? Is that true? I've had a couple very good dances there, not sure weather I should make the trip back up again to try it or not?

Cleavage Lover

The Ohio Seeker
08-25-06, 13:22
Visited the new club in town last night, on S. Arlington just north of Tripplet Blvd.

Club 1079 is in an old church just north of Family Video on the east side of the street. Look for the banners and the "open" sign. $5 for a dance on the floor, $10 for a private, (enclosed cubical off the main area)

The place was pretty deserted, they had 4 girls including the "bar tender" who said she'd make me feel "real good for a c-note.

2 white, 1 black, 1 latin. All are in the 5-6 range, no beauty queens, but not bad either. I took a good number of dances with the latin, Champagne. "BIG set of hooters.

I knew I was in for a good dance when the first thing she did was take off her panties, and boy can she grind, I still ache. lol

So my mongering brothers, if you have no problem mongering in a church, fun is now available at a reasonable rate on Arlington.

BTW the latin chica leaves for Vegas this weekend, so check her out Fri. or Sat. TOS

NawtyMarkus
08-28-06, 22:34
Had a business associate in town end of last week, went to XTC just because it was convenient. My main complaint with that bar is still true - you almost have to work to get a dance, the girls won't come over if they don't know you almost.

That being said, I got a private dance I was actually very impressed with. Lots of grinding and contact from a very good looking blonde. Better than expected.

- Markus

Monaco GP
08-28-06, 23:26
That being said, I got a private dance I was actually very impressed with. Lots of grinding and contact from a very good looking blonde. Better than expected.

- Markus

Which girl was it? I know a few from there. Well, actually one in particular very well and a few others by association. She always claimed no extras were available in the club because of the cameras overhead in the private booths. I've never heard of anything much going on in there.

Tanman069
08-29-06, 13:39
TOS,
What time do they open? I want to check them out before word spreads too quickly.

The Ohio Seeker
08-29-06, 20:44
Tanman, I've stopped in only after 9:00 p.m., however the girl at the bar said she'd been there since 1:00 p.m. when they open.

Last night she was the ONLY one there, so we passed, went to B.U., it was supposed to be there first night reopened. (it was dead) ended up at 1245 and had a good time.

The girl at 1079 said that some of you had stopped in since you read my post, I sure wish the chica had showed Friday or Saturday night before she left for Vegas, she was a pleaser. I can only hope that they replace her with like kind & quality. Think I'll hit it tonight to see what's up. TOS

Yummies
08-30-06, 15:18
Drove by that place today at lunch, big chain and lock on the front door. Do you suppose that means something bad?

Monaco GP
08-30-06, 22:05
I was the one that stopped in there on Saturday night. I went back again on Monday night the doors were unlocked but they weren't open for business. I talked to some guy that was working on building the stage. He said he hoped to have it done by Wednesday but didn't seem too sure.

My thoughts on the place are that to this point its more of a BYOB place to party than a strip club. What I observed was a lot of guys bringing their bitches in to make them some money with me being the only real customer. I hope this changes. The music on Saturday was incredibly loud. I was on the edge of being uncomfortable with the whole scene which is very difficult to do.

On the bright side there is a lot of potential but unless they tone the situation down it won't last long before this "club" becomes the main focus of Uncle Leo. The knock on Exotica for quite some time has been that its a tough crowd. If that has been your impression then this place is not for you. Exotica is a Bible Study compared to this church.

Nawty Markus: I'm still curious which girl danced for you at XTC. PM me if you want with the details.

Tanman069
08-31-06, 01:50
I stopped in 3 different times after 4:30 today and nothing was happening. First time he doors were locked. Second time they were waiting for dancers that never showed. Third time doors were locked again. I really don't see this getting off the ground but I hope it does. The private area looks nice and private for some really good times.

NawtyMarkus
08-31-06, 23:42
Nawty Markus: I'm still curious which girl danced for you at XTC. PM me if you want with the details.Hey man I'm a slacker, just checked back on here. Didn't catch the name, blonde with lots of tats in a little schoolgirl outfit. She made lots of contact but did a good job of making it fairly inobvious, they weren't super busy that nite so maybe they weren't watching as close or I just got lucky or something?

Don't get me wrong it's not like she was jerking me or anything, just a pleasant surprise and a little better than expected - so I had to give it the "thumbs up".

Markus

Monaco GP
09-01-06, 18:46
If you're talking about the tall thin one with the tats you are correct. She does it for me too. I don't remember her name but she always was wearing school girl outfits.

Added 9.2.06 16:30

I understand there was a disturbance at Club 1079 last night. The police were on the scene and large numbers of people were in the parking lot as well as in the general area. I don't know why the police were there but if they don't tone it down this place isn't going to last long. Large throngs of gangstas causing trouble aren't going to go unnoticed or unchallenged.

Torchkit
09-02-06, 17:25
I understand there was a disturbance at Club 1079 last night. The police were on the scene and large numbers of people were in the parking lot as well as in the general area. I don't know why the police were there but if they don't tone it down this place isn't going to last long. Large throngs of gangstas causing trouble aren't going to go unnoticed or unchallenged.
"Gangstas?" Is 1079 a black place?

Tanman069
09-08-06, 10:00
I finally made it in when they were open. There were only a 2 dancers there but I stil left very satisfied. They have a very private dance area and I would say the just about anything is on the menu!
Has anyone heard about the body they found at Club 1245? It was in the paper Monday, but I have not heard anything about it since.

Zauber
09-08-06, 10:40
On SCL they were talking about how the club was closed for painting and some remodeling work. Maybe it was closed for investigation?

What kind of dollars were needed at 1079? It sounds like I'll have to do my own investigation of the new club.

Elgekko21
09-08-06, 13:25
Is that a news site or another board?

On SCL they were talking about how the club was closed for painting and some remodeling work. Maybe it was closed for investigation?

What kind of dollars were needed at 1079? It sounds like I'll have to do my own investigation of the new club.

Tanman069
09-08-06, 14:18
Ben took real good care of me including the price of the dances. Three dances and BBBJTCWS. I hope this place makes it.

AkronGuy57
09-08-06, 15:27
I had a WONDERFUL time there last night. Granted there were some dogs, but there were also a couple of good looking ones. It was not very busy, so there was plenty of decent ones to keep you occupied. I will go back!

Torchkit
09-08-06, 16:25
Ben took real good care of me including the price of the dances. Three dances and BBBJTCWS. I hope this place makes it.I think I'll stop in tomorrow afternoon to see for myself. :D

Cleavage Lover
09-12-06, 00:13
After not hearing anything about VooDoo after it reopened after being closed a few weeks (unless I missed some postings) I was in the Akron area and stopped there and went inside, about 1 PM Friday. It is now some rock and roll bar (I forget the name) so no more VooDoo. darn, I had a couple good times in there. Anybody seen any of VooDoo's dancers, or Tammy the big, blonde barmaid at any other clubs?

C.L.

Macsten
09-17-06, 21:36
I stopped in at Voodoos shortly after they reopened, and they still had dancers there. This was probably 2-3 weeks ago. Things changed though. No more dancing at the bar and no bikinis. All dances have to be at the private room where you could do a VIP, or a table dance at a specific table where you could tip the girl whatever it is for a normal bar dance. And dancers had to leave at 7:00pm. I don't know if you just got there too early or if they thew the dancers out or what.. If anyone can stop in and verify whats going on, please do as I liked this place.

The S Files
09-18-06, 06:05

What kind of dollars were needed at 1079? It sounds like I'll have to do my own investigation of the new club.I will be in town on Wed. and would like to visit 1079 but cant find any info on it - could someone forward me the address please. Sounds like they might get some of my Lisa's funds.

Elgekko21
09-21-06, 11:18
Ben took real good care of me including the price of the dances. Three dances and BBBJTCWS. I hope this place makes it.Also, is there a cover? What are the prices like?

Torchkit
09-21-06, 17:39
Who's Ben?... What are the prices like?"Ben" is Benjamin Franklin; one hundred dollars.

Tanman069
09-28-06, 10:39
Has anyone else been there lately? i've been out of town and was wondering what was up.

Macsten
09-30-06, 17:41
After not hearing anything about VooDoo after it reopened after being closed a few weeks (unless I missed some postings) I was in the Akron area and stopped there and went inside, about 1 PM Friday. It is now some rock and roll bar (I forget the name) so no more VooDoo. darn, I had a couple good times in there. Anybody seen any of VooDoo's dancers, or Tammy the big, blonde barmaid at any other clubs?

C.L.The voodoo is still open, and there are girls there. I went in and got a few dances today, 2:30pm.

Macsten
10-03-06, 19:12
Does anyone know the hours of Club 1079? I stopped by this Sat. afternoon and it was locked up. The front door had a chain wrapped around the doorknobs. Is there a sidedoor you use? I hung around the area for awhile and saw a SW get picked up right by their parking lot for those interested in that.

Tanman069
10-05-06, 17:24
I have been going to dancer bars for a very long time and I have to say that the menu that is available right now is the best it has ever been. There are no less than 5 bars that have very available take out on the menu. There are at least 3 that dine in is readily available. and this is all within the past 30 days. Some I have had to invest a couple of visits, but several have been first time encounters. I don't want to bring any heat on these places so any senior members that want any info I will be happy to provide it, just PM me. As a hint to the others most of these are not listed on SCL. The prices are higher than the average SW but the quality is sooooo much better. I really think I will spend less time cruising and more time in the strip clubs!

The Ohio Seeker
10-10-06, 16:08
Macsten, It's hit & miss right now, Usually it's open at 1:00 p.m. Lack of girls sometimes mean a later start.

See Renee, not too bad, good service in private. TOS

The Ohio Seeker
10-10-06, 16:12
Jen's Den opened last weekend. It's on Brittain Road across from Georgie's Pub, next to the Midway Plaza.

It's nicely appointed, clean. Si from 1245 is behind it. Check it out. TOS

Macsten
10-10-06, 23:46
Macsten, It's hit & miss right now, Usually it's open at 1:00 p.m. Lack of girls sometimes mean a later start.

See Renee, not too bad, good service in private. TOSThanks for the info, I will stop in at a later time.

Cleavage Lover
10-12-06, 19:09
Took a short stroll around the Akron area. Not too much going on at 1245 and that area, but did stop in at Centerfolds around 4:00 PM looking for Carrie. She wasn't there, but I did talk with a medium build blonde named Chrissie. Cute freckles, and nice C cups. I figured I'd try the VIP. I was impressed. Up close and personal/grinding. I did the "phone book stroll" and let my fingers do the walking, no problems. Nice rack! She was pleasant and smelled very good. Before I was able to see how much she'd take, Mt. St. Hellen's errupted. Very nice experience. I may try it again, and also try and catch Carrie. I think Chrissie comes in at 3:00PM.

Cleavage Lover

Bfidaho
10-13-06, 09:46
Been meaning to stop in at Centerfolds. How do they have the VIP set up? Is it fairly private? Are the costs the usual Akron rates of $5 at the table and $10 in the VIP? Thanks!

Tanman069
10-15-06, 20:30
Hey CL, I think we were in 1245 at the same time Thursday. I wish I would have known, I'd have bought you a couple.

Cleavage Lover
10-19-06, 11:31
Hey CL, I think we were in 1245 at the same time Thursday. I wish I would have known, I'd have bought you a couple.

Darn, you could have bouth the 1st round, and I would have bought the 2nd round, then we would have gone for some babes!!

The guy who ask about the dances at Centerfolds, the VIP is $15.oo, it is a room off to the side when you come in the main door that has a white curtain that pulls shut. Not a bad place.

C.L.

Buddy Fun
10-20-06, 23:10
Darn, you could have bouth the 1st round, and I would have bought the 2nd round, then we would have gone for some babes!!

The guy who ask about the dances at Centerfolds, the VIP is $15.oo, it is a room off to the side when you come in the main door that has a white curtain that pulls shut. Not a bad place.

C.L.Where is Centerfolds?

Swisher
10-27-06, 07:44
Whent to Bottoms Up last night. A few attractive women were there. I got a dance at the bar that was promising so I got a private dance from her. Its nude upstairs but still a whole lot of grinding. Overall, it was worth the 40, but there were cameras up there which made it uncomfortable. If it wasn't for the cameras, I'd go back but I don't need to be recorded going to a strip club!

Bases on our limited conversatio upstairs, I think takeout is very possible, but I didn't pursue. I highly doubt inhouse action takes place cause the bar tender watches the video feed like a hawk.

Cleavage Lover
10-27-06, 11:25
Where is Centerfolds?

On Archwood off Arlington

Macsten
10-28-06, 19:03
Whent to Bottoms Up last night. A few attractive women were there. I got a dance at the bar that was promising so I got a private dance from her. Its nude upstairs but still a whole lot of grinding. Overall, it was worth the 40, but there were cameras up there which made it uncomfortable. If it wasn't for the cameras, I'd go back but I don't need to be recorded going to a strip club!

Bases on our limited conversatio upstairs, I think takeout is very possible, but I didn't pursue. I highly doubt inhouse action takes place cause the bar tender watches the video feed like a hawk.Yep, I go to this place when I'm in the mood for good contact $5 bar dances from a variety of women. Quite a value if you ask me.

Zauber
10-29-06, 17:15
Does Jan still work at nights? I used to think she had one of the best behinds I had ever seen in this area. I heard that she might have gotten into some trouble with the powder and maybe the rock as well. She was thin before (like 5"7' 120 lbs) but my friend told me she had lost weight from that model like figure. She used to work from 7PM to 10 or 11.

Macsten
11-02-06, 14:37
I stopped in at Gatsbys North, weekday afternoon, and was pleasantly surprised. Some nice dancers and the drinks are reasonable. The bar dances are very good. Up close with nice contact. The VIP dances could be a little more private but are ok. $15 a song. Got some nice dances from Tammy, Melanie, and a blond with really big boobs.

Macsten
11-02-06, 14:41
Took a short stroll around the Akron area. Not too much going on at 1245 and that area, but did stop in at Centerfolds around 4:00 PM looking for Carrie. She wasn't there, but I did talk with a medium build blonde named Chrissie. Cute freckles, and nice C cups. I figured I'd try the VIP. I was impressed. Up close and personal/grinding. I did the "phone book stroll" and let my fingers do the walking, no problems. Nice rack! She was pleasant and smelled very good. Before I was able to see how much she'd take, Mt. St. Hellen's errupted. Very nice experience. I may try it again, and also try and catch Carrie. I think Chrissie comes in at 3:00PM.

Cleavage LoverI stopped in and also got a VIP from Chrissie. Very accomadating and a good time I agree, but it didn't go well when I asked for a small favor. hehe

Cleavage Lover
11-03-06, 19:21
Friday afternoon didn't find any SW's out, so I went to Centerfolds around 2:00 PM, just 2 dancers, but none were Chrissie or Carrie. Then I went to the one on East Market (forget the name) just past Goodyear, no cover charge, 2 dancers giving couch dances and 1 sitting at the bar who seamed friendly. She flashed me her B cups. It is still $15.00 per dance, but from what I remember, no estras, so I left. Went to the old VooDoo, and the man at the bar said they do have a few dancers from 1:00-6:00 PM usually, then bands at night, but no dancers working. I went to Jens den on Brittian, not too many dancers and the nice looking gal I talked to was busy playing the slot/game maching at the bar. I went back to Centerfolds at 3:00 PM, still no Chrissie, so I opted for the brown haired dancer there. Saggy B cups, pitted face, achnee? The dance was ok. I got to fondle her boobs and suck on them. I would have preferred Chrissie. After that I went home. Must have been too cold for the SW's.

Cleavage Lover

Cleavage Lover
11-06-06, 12:27
[QUOTE=Cleavage Lover] Friday afternoon didn't find any SW's out, so I went to Centerfolds around 2:00 PM, just 2 dancers, but none were Chrissie or Carrie. Then I went to the one on East Market (forget the name) just past Goodyear, no cover charge, 2 dancers giving couch dances and 1 sitting at the bar who seamed friendly. She flashed me her B cups. It is still $15.00 per dance, but from what I remember, no extras, so I left. Went to the old VooDoo, and the man at the bar said they do have a few dancers from 1:00-6:00 PM usually, then bands at night, but no dancers working. I went to Jens den on Brittian, not too many dancers and the nice looking gal I talked to was busy playing the slot/game maching at the bar. I went back to Centerfolds at 3:00 PM, still no Chrissie, so I opted for the brown haired dancer there. Saggy B cups, pitted face, achnee? The dance was ok. I got to fondle her boobs and suck on them. I would have preferred Chrissie. After that I went home. Must have been too cold for the SW's.

There was 1 40's looking thin, blonde straight haired lady sitting at the bar in front of a heater keeping warm. She said she has danced before, but wasn't dancing that day. I didn't bother to try and talk her into a dance. The bartender was nice. He said he was cleaning out the riff-raff there, but still had some dancers there during the day, then bands and no dancers in the evenings, so I don't know if any "good" dancers were still there to get a good dance from?
The dancer at Centerfolds, I think she said her name was Sharon. Blondish/brown hair. It is supposed to warm up this week, so hopefully there will be more action? Enjoy it while it lasts, before very cold weather comes, Yuck.

C.L.

Cleavage Lover
11-10-06, 20:10
I stopped by the new place called Jen's Den on Brittin Rd off of East Tallmage. This shorter, nice looking, darker skinned asian gal came right up to me at the bar with her B cup cleavage showing, smiled and put her arms around me and gave me a nice hug. We talked and she ask me if I wanted a dance. I said I'd take a back room dance. I think she said those were 10. There are 10 couches in the big, dark back room. 1 dude was finishing up a dance. She took her top off and went to town. Wow, she had all kinds of moves. At one pont she did a head stand in front of me and rolled her legs on my lap with her G-string in my face! Very nice. She let me feel and suck on her tits a few times. Before the dance ended, I busted a nut, and she could tell because of the wet spot. She gave me a big smile and said, are you happy? Oh Yes. I gave her 20 (forget her name) but well worth the dance!

C.L.

Akron Ho
11-11-06, 08:13
see. L. I stopped at Jens Den last night after a look around the Akron area. I think I may have had a dance from that same Asian. Did she have piered nipples? She was a great dance, but when I was done she claimed she danced more dances than she did. Either she was really loaded or she thought I was. The only thing extra she got from me was what I would have tipped. Too bad, I would have had her dance again and asked for take outs. I am almost sure they are available from her.

Cleavage Lover
11-13-06, 13:29
see. L. I stopped at Jens Den last night. I think I may have had a dance from that same Asian. Did she have piered nipples? I am almost sure they are available from her.

Yeah, she did have pierced nipples. She was still sitting on my lap when the 1st song ended and ask me if I wanted another dance? I said no, but thank you (as I had already nutted) I think if she gets comfortable with someone after going there a few times, I also think extras may be available? When I went back to the restroon, there were 2 rooms that said "private" on the doors? I wonder those are for "private" 1 on 1 dances and how much??

C.L.

Archie Pitcar
11-21-06, 13:19
Is this place north or south of Tallmadge Ave? And does anyone know if it is open during the day? I know I could just go and look for it, but it is a bit of a drive for me, so this requires planning.

Macsten
11-25-06, 20:50
Is this place north or south of Tallmadge Ave? And does anyone know if it is open during the day? I know I could just go and look for it, but it is a bit of a drive for me, so this requires planning.It is on Brittian RD. Just south of Tallmadge. Its on the left side going south.

Macsten
11-25-06, 20:55
I stopped by the new place called Jen's Den on Brittin Rd off of East Tallmage. This shorter, nice looking, darker skinned asian gal came right up to me at the bar with her B cup cleavage showing, smiled and put her arms around me and gave me a nice hug. We talked and she ask me if I wanted a dance. I said I'd take a back room dance. I think she said those were 10. There are 10 couches in the big, dark back room. 1 dude was finishing up a dance. She took her top off and went to town. Wow, she had all kinds of moves. At one pont she did a head stand in front of me and rolled her legs on my lap with her G-string in my face! Very nice. She let me feel and suck on her tits a few times. Before the dance ended, I busted a nut, and she could tell because of the wet spot. She gave me a big smile and said, are you happy? Oh Yes. I gave her 20 (forget her name) but well worth the dance!

C.L.I stopped in here today in the afternoon. This asian wasn't there but a cute young girl named Brandy gave me some nice dances at the bar. I also had a VIP dance for $15. However, I was disapointed in the bouncer keeping a close eye on the VIP room. I didn't dare get too adventurous. Maybe things are tightening down, or is it better at night?

Archie Pitcar , they are open during the day, at least on Saturdays when I was there.

Macsten
11-25-06, 21:02
I normally don't go into lisa's due to their high prices, but decided what the hell and stopped here to hopefully get some tension relieved. I lucked out with some good service at a reasonable price, and got a number for private dances too. Tip. These bitches are desparate for cash and will come down some if you are a good negotiator.

Archie Pitcar
12-01-06, 12:44
Stopped in yesterday and visited with Casey/Kasey. Very petite, rather hot, somewhat Asian-looking. Not the full range of activities one gets with some girls at Lisa's, but I nevertheless left fully satisfied.

Stroker Ace
12-01-06, 16:34
Is Flash Dance still open? I used to have some fun there, but could be more private.

Macsten
12-02-06, 00:01
Yes it is still open. I don't go there much anymore since they changed the floor dances to non topless.

Cleavage Lover
12-04-06, 19:14
Was up in Akron today and stopped in at Jen's Den just after they opened at 2PM. Just a couple customers there and a few dancers. A nice looking long brown haired dancer came over and sat with me at the bar. She said her name was Adrianna (or something close to that) She was pleasant and kept rubbing her hand on my back and leg as we talked. I was looking for that short,darker skinned asian dancer that I had last time, but she wasn't there. I let Adrianna talk me into a backroom dance, since there wasn't anyone else back there (for those who've never been there before it is a larger,dark room with about 10 or so couches in it, so it's not really private) I chose a corner couch. When we started, the GaStopo (Big Brother) wasn't around. She said if the guy sits down at the side of the bar and looks back into the back room, to let her know. She did do a pretty good dance. Let me play with her titty ring of a wine glass on a small chain. When she was sitting on my lap with her back to me, she reached around and stroked Mr. Wood in my pants. She then bent over and played with her love canal and I started my hands that way when Big Brother came back and said to keep my hands up on top (where they can be seen) She was disappointed, and so was I. She said she can be more fun when he isn't around. I tend to think several of the gals there could/would let us have more fun if HE wasn't looking. I won't be back there anymore.

On my way south I stopped at Centerfolds. Chrissy was working, so I went to my usual back room dance (and those are private, much better that Jens) When she took her top off I said I need a picture of those. She said 15 for a pic, I said well meybe next time I'd bring more so I could take a photo. I had my camera in my coat pocket, but decided not to take it out. She let me play with every bit of her as usual and before it was over Mt. St.Helens blew. She said I owe her more for that. I said why, it's not like she gave me a bj or anything. I gave her kleenex from my pocket, and realized ater I left, my cam must have fell out of my pocket, so if she find sit, that's her extra tip. Gotta see if I can find my old cam at home, if not, time for a new (better one) for xmas from the SO. No photos of my cruises for a little while. I did see one skanky WSW on S.Arlington near Archood. Had a tight, little low cut black braless top under her coat, but she wasn't that good looking, but I had snapped a couple pics to post. Oh well. It was an older camera, and thats why I don't take anything of great value with me. Is it christmas yet? Is is Sring/Summer yet?!?!

C.L.

walrus
12-07-06, 21:23
Anyone have any luck with a super hot slim blonde dancer named Roxy? She seems to show up after 10 pm and sometimes works behind the bar. She does a nice private dance fully nude but I had to do self-service to leave satisfied.

Mark Novak
12-09-06, 14:16
Came in on Friday afternoon and had a couple dances with her. Not only a very sexy lady, but had some great conversations with her before and after the dance. If you read these posting Tyler, Hi from Mark.

Tanman069
12-15-06, 10:00
In the last couple of days I've hit most of the clubs in the Akron area. I would have to say that if you are looking for the most mileage that Centerfolds would be the place. Not all the girls are hot but they do have quite a few and the possibilities are by far the best. Now that Angelique is dancing there, it is without a doubt the best for your buck in the area.

Archie Pitcar
12-18-06, 14:31
Is there a place called Centerfolds in Akron?

I wasn't aware of one.

Bfidaho
12-26-06, 12:23
Visited Centerfolds (on Archwood near Kelly) a couple of times just before Christmas. The place is a bit of a dive, but definitely is a good value with excellent contact and cheap brew. Got great dances from Sharon and Mary on separate visits. Sharon seems to work days. She's got some acne scarring and is a big girl, but gives a great dance. Mary's a little heavy, but very cute, and also give a very good dance. Mary works evenings around the weekend. Didn't press for any extras nor were any spontaneously offered, but those might be available given some time. On my evening visit there were a number of ladies working, probably more ladies than customers.

Tanman069
12-28-06, 09:57
I copied this from Strip Club List. I've seen places go downhill, but this is sick.

??????? - 12/28 - Remove Comment : Add Comment : Club Owner Login
[ Jobs : Forums : Strip Gear : Members Area : Stripper Hot-or-Not : Club Reviews ]
I was in the club on Tuesday with a few friends. We were appalled to see that a transxual was on the floor trying to get dances. We all recognized it for what it is. A black guy with short dreads seemed to like it though. She/he was wearing a long brown wig and had tatoos on it's arms. Is this bar turning queer? With the past history of gay staff, I fear Sy might have started a marketing project to make this a queer club. I really hope I'm wrong.

Tanman069
01-06-07, 18:49
Does anyone know what happened at Centerfold to prompt all the new signs? It also looks like they are going to monitor the VIP room like Jen's and 1245. They have signs up about touching, drugs, tipouts, only employees dancing and just about anything else you can think of. One of the dancers said the "bad girls" caused a lot of problems. Hope they don't change too much. With the right dancers this is one of the best spots in Akron, alot like 1245 when they first opened.

Valdez
01-10-07, 20:34
I was in ******* and happened to blunder into a space written by a stripper. I am going to copy her "users manual" here so that you can avoid her like the plague.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry XXX-Mas.....to all the perverts
Current mood: googlie eyed
Category: googlie eyed Friends

So, guess who gets to work X-mas Eve and X-Mas Day? Why, Tia does of course!! I still don't get how they suckered me into this one. Working on Valentine's Day is bad enough....but X-mas??? Jesus tap dancing Christ!! This is going to be some seriously weird shit. I don't know why this club made the decision to stay open on X-mas. I thought it was a sick joke. Oh well, tis the season to pretend to give a crap about pathetic loser douchebags and then take their money. I figure the assholes that come into a strip club on X-mas are at the end of their ropes and desperate for some semblance of affection. Most men are just horny pigs but these guys are probably beyond that realm. They have descended into a level of loserdom that few of us can comprehend. Hopefully, they aren't broke losers. As long as they pay me well, I can sit and nod my head with mock interest as they become sloppy drunk and cry about their wife leaving them and their lives going to shit. Obviously, I don't care since their prediciments are their faults and if they want genuine affection and concern, they should look for it in the form of real human contact not a fantasy world. Tonight I felt like killing every single man that walked through the door. If you are a guy and you are reading this please avoid the following actions when you go into a strip club:

1. Don't touch us. Seriously, this is common sense.

2. Never ask us if we're getting turned on. We never do and the thought of that is pretty funny.

3. We hate the sonofabitch who comes in and thinks he's a cool guy because he doesn't get dances, he just buys girls drinks. FUCK YOU. How dare you come into a strip club, waste our time, and get the free titty show? The majority of these guys will buy drinks and try and talk to the girls because they are there to pick someone up. Unless you buy dances and tip the girls, stay the fuck out of the strip clubs. Go jack off to free porn online instead.

4. Never insult the other girls. I hate it when men make fun of the other girls assuming that I'll think that's cool. Whether or not I get along with every girl there, I will not tolerate any man putting them down. If you don't like the way a girl looks or dances, keep your mouth shut. I don't want to hear it.

5. Do not confuse a strip club with Match.com. This is NOT a place to find a date. It is for fantasy.You come in, you spend money, we dance for you and look hot, and you thank us and leave. We are not there to fall in love with you.

6. If you want to sit and talk to us, you have to pay us. We will have a conversation with you but you have to compensate us for our time. I charge $10 a song to sit with customers. Tip extra of course.

7. Never come up to the stage with a dollar and ask, "work hard for this, baby." That's retarded.

8. Don't try to impress us with bullshit. It doesn't matter because we've heard it all and we don't care. We're not all strung out crack ****** that have never left Ohio. We don't care about your job or who you know or whatever. You know what would impress us? Large sums of money in our garter. Ok?

I also believe I saw her offering escort services about a year ago. That would have certainly been a waste of money given her attitude.

I am not certain about adding a URL for her at *******. If it is permitted I will add later or just PM me and I will furnish.

Thrills
01-10-07, 21:09
I need your help Strip Club veterans! What is the best pants to wear for a full-friction lap dance?

I will be going to a club soon and want to wear the best pants for the "full effect."

Thanks. Thrills

Zauber
01-11-07, 12:46
Of course her attitude sucks but some of her points are valid. Don't think the girls really like you, don't insult other dancers, don't make crude comments, etc. She has the extreme negitive stripper attitude but you could still learn something.

She mentioned Ohio, was she from Cleveland or Akron? Of course every club has more than a couple of girls with her attitude so I guess she works at every club.

Valdez
01-12-07, 21:20
Of course her attitude sucks but some of her points are valid. Don't think the girls really like you, don't insult other dancers, don't make crude comments, etc. She has the extreme negitive stripper attitude but you could still learn something.

She mentioned Ohio, was she from Cleveland or Akron? Of course every club has more than a couple of girls with her attitude so I guess she works at every club.

I got the feeling she dances in Cleveland.

Archie Pitcar
01-15-07, 14:42
Well, I wasn't so wise this time. But I learned something. If you want to have fun, do not tip the girl at the beginning of the backroom dance. It should have been obvious to me, but on this occasion it was not. I wish I could remember the dancer's name, but my memory, being kind, has blacked it out.

By the way, I was told that Savannah was relieved of her job there.

Cleavage Lover
01-16-07, 17:09
Has anyone been into Centerfolds lately, and had a back room dance?
Tanman posted not long ago that Centerfolds has new signs and it appeared they were going to monitor the back room dances like at 1245, and Jens Den. Is this true?

Has anyone had a back room dance at CW's (the old Scotty's) Do they monitor behind the curtain there, or can some fun be had in there with the right dancer?

Any other good strip clubs around that may be worth going to this cold weather when the SW's don't come out because of the weather?

I'm ready for Spring and Summer!

C.L.

Tanman069
01-29-07, 09:25
Is this place open yet? I pulled in Friday and they weren't open, but were supposed to on Saturday. I was wondering if it was worth a stop in to check out. I will try to stop this afternoon to see and post if I have any info.

The S Files
01-29-07, 09:30
Anyone have any experiance with cute little chick at Lisa's?

Very cute young brunette.

walrus
01-29-07, 23:16
Do you know what hours of the day and what days she might be working?
When did you see her? I don't recall seeing any really hot ones other than Roxy and Tanya in the past weekends I've been there late on Friday or Sat. Maybe I will stop in and check it out if they have new talent.

The S Files
01-30-07, 08:08
Only saw her there for the first time Saturday evening at 10:30.

Bfidaho
01-30-07, 13:54
Where is Ashley & Gingers?

Thanks

Jeep56
01-30-07, 15:10
Anyone have any experiance with cute little chick at Lisa's?

Very cute young brunette.Could it be Casey? Oriental type brunette with a smoking hot body. Not as wild as some of the girls there but garanteed to make you drool.

Tanman069
01-31-07, 09:31
They are on Tallmadge Ave between the Club and the Blue Collar. Must be a nude club because they advertise that they are open 24 hours. As of yesterday they were not open yet.

Monaco GP
02-02-07, 00:31
I was in the area last night, Wednesday, and they were open. I understand this was their first night.

$5 cover

Long catwalk about a foot high is the "stage" with three poles too close to the wall.

VIP area but the girls have been told to keep fully clothed until the laws get sorted out.

Tanman069
02-02-07, 12:13
How was the quality of the girls? Contact?

Tanman069
02-02-07, 18:38
This place is a f'ing joke. Table dances are 5 to the bar plus minimum 5 tip to the dancer. Vip dances are $45 to the bar plus tip to the dancer PER SONG! It's a juice bar but the can't take any clothes off yet. Avoid this complete ripoff joint. This one won't last as long as the Blue Collar did.

Cleavage Lover
02-05-07, 18:36
Wow, with this frigid weather hardly any SW action. Need to find some gals willing to have some fun and get some action in the warmth of some strip clubs! Burrrrrrr

Anybody know of any lately?

C.L.

Tanman069
02-05-07, 18:51
My favorite is still by far the one we discussed in the last PM. I found another really fun one on my last trip in there.

Way too Horney
02-21-07, 17:35
Been reading that Desiree now offers a VIP room. Anybody got any info on it? Is it worth it?

I've always enjoyed the Desiree in the past for high mileage and a good time when I have the opportunity.

Jeep56
03-08-07, 13:45
CW's is a great bar. The only problem is the neighborhood.

Just reported on the news CW's was robbed last night 3/7/07 by two black men with guns.

Patrons were robbed along with money taken from the cash register.

Things are getting risky out there. I would recommend keeping money in a safe place when going into places like these. Money in your sock or in a body cavity would be better than having it taken from you by scum bags.

AkronGuy57
03-09-07, 15:54
I have been there a couple of times since they put in the VIP. It is really just an area curtained off with streamers. The first time I was there it looked like in got some good action, but I did not go in there. The next time, I was sitting across the bar and did not pay much attention.

The girls are now painting their nipples due to the VIP room.

The sign said $15 - I might stop out tonight and check things out.

Member #3966
04-18-07, 19:08
Anyone know a Candy at Jen's Den?

Torchkit
04-19-07, 07:27
The girls are now painting their nipples due to the VIP room.I don't understand that. What does the VIP room have to do with nipple painting?

AkronGuy57
04-22-07, 07:35
The girls said that since there are topless in the VIP area, they must paint their nipples. I have not been back lately to see if the enforcement of the rule has slowed down. I will make it a point to check it out. Strickly as a public service, not foir my own enjoyment (yea right).

Advisor
04-27-07, 03:08
Do not get a dance from Phoenix. She will promise you anything and give you pretty much an air dance, saying she is being watched and can't do anything. She also wants her money upfront for obvious reasons. Don't get ripped off like I did fellows. You have been warned.

Macsten
04-30-07, 21:28
I have also learned at Lisa's, or anywhere else for that matter...Never give funds up front(except the house fee) before a dance. If they don't agree to this, then pass. You are just setting yourself up for a hustle.

Streetwize
05-01-07, 01:52
I agree. Never give the money upfront. They may beg and they may *****. But so what? That's the worst of it. I think most of these women need to learn the value of a dollar. I'm not afraid to offer half of what they want and I am ready to go home and stoke it if they don't like. If we all stuck together, then the over-all price to play would drop. I firly believe that. There;s always a guy out there who feels nigga rich ready to drop a few extra dollars and make them expect it. Screw that I say.

The Ohio Seeker
05-01-07, 16:13
Word is that the old "Dreamers" on Brittain Rd. south of Jen's & XTC, that closed the first of the year will reopen soon. The sign out front was changed last week, it now reads "Stripped".

TOS

AkronGuy57
05-03-07, 14:04
I finally got back to Desiree's in Norton. I spent some time in the VIP ($15 a song) and found it to quite HANDS ON. The VIP is a small screened off area with a couple of couchs. The two girls I had dances from were nice and there was good contact. Roaming hands were not discourged. However, I was a gentleman about it, I would guess if you are a jerk your results may vary. I will go back.

EpicReflection
05-06-07, 22:38
I stopped by the exotica, met a girl there who gave me her number- offering a more private experience, but I have tried to call 6 times and she is always busy, says she will call back and does not.

I was very disapointed in the female review at 20 grand on main, anyone had any good experiences there?

AkronGuy57
05-21-07, 15:45
Does anyone know the proposed date for the new stripclub rules?

Thanks!

The Ohio Seeker
05-25-07, 17:10
I noticed that Club 1245 has been closed this week, anyone got any info?

TOS

Zauber
05-28-07, 20:14
Does anyone know the proposed date for the new stripclub rules?

Thanks!

Here's a thought. Will the new strip club rules (if they go into effect) actually have a reverse effect on the sex business? It's no doubt that the laws about a 6 ft rule will cut SC business and many clubs will shut their doors. It's also no doubt that many strippers are addicted to the easy money that they can make in the clubs with very little real work and no special training. Do you see me working?

Will some strippers just move on to being escorts, CL girls or even SW's to finance their easy money and sometimes drug fueled lifestyles? Will strip clubs become a place for girls to showcase their "talents" and set up afterwork parties to make the real money?

Some up scale clubs will make due with girls dancing on stage and the truely hot girls will still get tips at these "business mens" clubs. But the typical girl at Club 1245, or BU will have to move up (or down, depending on how you look at it) the sex worker ladder to make any money.

I also enjoy the strip club expierence but if this means that I can get some hot ex-stripper to a no-tell for the high end of SW money I guess it's not all bad.

Streetwize
05-29-07, 01:15
I don't get out to the strip clubs like I once did, but I do prefer the "cheap & sleazy" as opposed to the so called "gentlemans clubs". So I for one am not happy about the 6 foot rule. Do I think some strippers will move on to other lines of sex work? Yes. I'm sure alot of them already "escort" on the side. They will focus more on that I would imagine if their respective clubs close. They all can't work at the Platinium Horse.

AkronGuy57
05-29-07, 15:48
Here's a thought. Will the new strip club rules (if they go into effect) actually have a reverse effect on the sex business? It's no doubt that the laws about a 6 ft rule will cut SC business and many clubs will shut their doors. It's also no doubt that many strippers are addicted to the easy money that they can make in the clubs with very little real work and no special training. Do you see me working?

Will some strippers just move on to being escorts, CL girls or even SW's to finance their easy money and sometimes drug fueled lifestyles? Will strip clubs become a place for girls to showcase their "talents" and set up afterwork parties to make the real money?

Some up scale clubs will make due with girls dancing on stage and the truely hot girls will still get tips at these "business mens" clubs. But the typical girl at Club 1245, or BU will have to move up (or down, depending on how you look at it) the sex worker ladder to make any money.

I also enjoy the strip club expierence but if this means that I can get some hot ex-stripper to a no-tell for the high end of SW money I guess it's not all bad.I agree, now we just need names and phone numbers!

Zauber
05-29-07, 20:35
I agree, now we just need names and phone numbers!

Yep,a smart monger might have already started to drop the hints that they might be interested in outside activities. If the law passes the girls might seek you out. LOL I might start frequenting the clubs more if the law passes just to see who's interested.

Chuck Carr Jr
06-02-07, 09:38
Recent trip to Akson had me make a stop to Lisa' Caberet. It is not a place that I will return to. I paid the $10 cover charge since I had been under the impression extras were available. It was not the nicest of nights outside, chilly and rainy so finding a SW in a town I was not familiar with would prove hard.

Only a couple of patrons and a couple of "dancers" the dancers however were huddled around a space heater. Asked the guy at the front door when the dancers got on stage and he said soon, so I went to my car to make a couple of calls. Came back in it was still not soon. Barkeeper must have known it was not a good nght to be there and was giving me and the other guy at the place free soft drinks. Might as well get something for my $10.

After waiting for almst an hour a blonde girl gets up on stage and starts dancing. Forget her name, this was a few weeks ago. Went up to the stage and tipped her $1 when she came by me. I told her the guy at the door had told me the place was a totally nude place and she informed me that was in the private area only.

When she was done she came and talked to me, no other dancer took her place on stage. She told me how the private dances worked, the house got like $40 and for a total of $100 she would take me in the back for 3 songs and do what ever I wanted. Seemed like a good idea at the time so I took her up on the offer. Turns out whatever I wanted was available as long as all I wanted was to look at her while she was totally nude. Although come to think of it I think she kept her shows on. She told me for $80 more I could get a hand job, $150 more a BJ and $300 more we could fuck as long as I brought a rubber. I've been able to spend the whole night with girls who were better looking than she was. I passed and counted this as an expensive educational experience.

EpicReflection
06-03-07, 22:04
Lisa's is a rip. I have been there several times and spent way too much money for way too little.

Archie Pitcar
06-05-07, 16:31
I've had more positive experiences than Chuck Carr describes at Lisa's (and for less cash than he was quoted), but I agree that it tends to be overpriced for the quality of experience. The last time I went there (about 3 months ago), I swore I wouldn't go back, and thus far I have stuck to that.

Streetwize
06-05-07, 22:51
Lisa's is a rip. I have been there several times and spent way too much money for way too little.

He's right. Lisa's is just way too hood for the money they charge. Of course, all the dopeboys are in there, so they like to spend alot of cash.

Walladog
06-07-07, 10:01
He's right. Lisa's is just way too hood for the money they charge. Of course, all the dopeboys are in there, so they like to spend alot of cash.I have had many good experiences at Lisa's. I think there are a few keys to being successful though. I always go during the day, usually between noon and 4:00pm. There are usually 3-4 girls there and no patrons. This is not the place for niceties. Dont be afraid of offending. Take the girl you want and talk with her about what you want and what you are willing to pay.

The stage is for show. Dont wait to get a "feel" of the place. Just approach the girl you like IMMEDIATELY (or else one you dont want will attach herself to you.)

I am really up front, "Look, its been awhile. I want a BJ and I want to fondle your pink parts. I have $100." Usually the girl will give you some BS about how she gets more normally. During the day though they are hard up and will go along. The rare occasion where they dont, I thank them for their time and walk over to another girl.

Ive always been satisfied with the experience. Some are better than others of course. Ive had anywhere from a CBJ where I was only allowed to rub the outside of her pussy to a girl who wore her high school letter jacket (she appeared to be 18 or 19) and nothing else. She gave me a BBBJ and I fingered her until she squirted all over the chair.

Its still pricey but during the "slow" hours its a sure thing. At night its a real crap shoot. Ive seen wildly swinging stats on the quality of girls and the mileage for your dollar.

Streetwize
06-08-07, 00:56
Good tips Walladog. However, for me...If I am thinking of spending $100+ I might as well drive to 4 Seasons. But those are great tips.

Zauber
06-08-07, 08:33
Good tips Walladog. However, for me...If I am thinking of spending $100+ I might as well drive to 4 Seasons. But those are great tips.

Yea, but after you spend the $100 on gas getting there what do you have left for the girl? :)

Streetwize
06-08-07, 12:43
no kidding, gas is expensive.

Bigd2107
06-22-07, 20:25
Yep totaly hustled for $$ recently. She told me her and her friend would take care of me, but that was cut short after three songs. Then she asked for more money too continue. Left broke, frustrated, and hard.

By the way the cbj was horrible.

Streetwize
06-22-07, 22:16
Yep totaly hustled for $$ recently. She told me her and her friend would take care of me, but that was cut short after three songs. Then she asked for more money too continue. Left broke, frustrated, and hard.

By the way the cbj was horrible.

I'm sticking a fork in Lisa's because I'm done with it. It's just too shady.

Tanman069
06-23-07, 13:17
I'm sticking a fork in Lisa's because I'm done with it. It's just too shady.

I quit going there about 2 years ago. Stopped in Ashley and Gingers once and stayed maybe 10 minutes. That one is off the list also.

Streetwize
06-24-07, 01:10
I quit going there about 2 years ago. Stopped in Ashley and Gingers once and stayed maybe 10 minutes. That one is off the list also.

Is that the place on Tallmadge Ave across from KC Shakers? If so, thats the worst place. Like $10000 a dance per song. Fuck that. I will goto 4 Seasons instead of a place like that. I think you get more for the money.

Tanman069
06-24-07, 08:04
Is that the place on Tallmadge Ave across from KC Shakers? If so, thats the worst place. Like $10000 a dance per song. Fuck that. I will goto 4 Seasons instead of a place like that. I think you get more for the money.

I hear KC Shakers is going to be a dancer bar soon.

Streetwize
06-24-07, 21:08
I'd actually like it to remain a regular dance club. There's enough titty bars there. And there were some nice white trash drunken broads at the Shakers to keep me happy.

Tanman069
06-26-07, 09:00
Centerfolds will be closed until Sunday. They got busted by liquor control for watering down the booze. I guess I need to start drinking beer in there.

Monaco GP
06-28-07, 10:01
Centerfolds will be closed until Sunday. They got busted by liquor control for watering down the booze. I guess I need to start drinking beer in there.

They were caught with alcohol that didn't have the Ohio tax sticker. You can find the info on the Liquor Control website and cross reference it with a Clerk of Courts search. I couldn't find any reference to them actually testing the liquor. Why would you even buy a beer at a place that you thought was ripping you off?

Tanman069
07-17-07, 08:12
Stopped in last night and got several really hot dances from a very attractive brunette named Faith. I inquired about the availability of take out and she said that she didn't. I think she was just being cautious since I had never seen her before. Anyone know if more is available? I'd love to spend some quality time with this beautiful lady.

Member #3966
07-24-07, 10:11
There is a new club opening in mid august, its where dreamers was on brittain rd. its going to be called Stripped. Here is a link to thier ******* page

http://profile.*******.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=213585247&MyToken=765bbf82-b7f4-4977-bc11-28b76fd246e9

It looks promising. The girl in charge is really attractive and I think she might get a good crew. I will post anything I hear about it. Anyone with any prior knowledge of her working history please post it (I'd like to know where she learned the trade).

Member #3966
07-24-07, 16:13
The club will be topless, serve alcohol and hey are having tryouts this week for dancers. The club will open the 10th of august and if you are a friend they will send you a pass to get in. I'll let you know as I hear more.

There is a new club opening in mid august, its where dreamers was on brittain rd. its going to be called Stripped. Here is a link to thier ******* page

http://profile.*******.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=213585247&MyToken=765bbf82-b7f4-4977-bc11-28b76fd246e9

It looks promising. The girl in charge is really attractive and I think she might get a good crew. I will post anything I hear about it. Anyone with any prior knowledge of her working history please post it (I'd like to know where she learned the trade).

Zauber
07-24-07, 16:33
After some fun in Canton Monday night I was still bored and horny so I decided to check out my old favorite club, Bottoms Up. There were 3 cars in the parking lot so I didn't stop. It was 7:30 on a Monday night but wow these girls must starving. I almost used that thinking as an excuse to go in and see about extras but the good looking dancers avoid the slow nights and I figured only the skanks would be working.

I then headed to Centerfolds and did go in for a beer but the dancer situation was as I imagined at BU. There was one thin girl with short dark hair but she was new and her dancing style was poor so I left after one beer and 2 dances.

Like I said I know it was a Monday but are there any good clubs around Akron anymore? I used to have a great time almost any night of the week at 1245 or BU.

Cleavage Lover
07-26-07, 12:46
if you are a friend they will send you a pass to get in.

Is that just a special pass for friends to preview it before they open to the public, or will they have a cover charge to gt in, or members only after it opens to the public??

CL

Member #3966
07-29-07, 17:48
They are thinking $3 cover, but will have membership also that gives you free admission and VIP privileges. Jamie said there were several really beautiful girls at tryouts and a bunch of very pretty ones. Im looking forward to the opening satifaction guaranteed is her screen name in her space page.

[QUOTE=Cleavage Lover]Is the pass that just a special pass for friends to preview it before they open to the public, or will they have a cover charge to gt in, or members only after it opens to the publi

Zauber
07-29-07, 22:23
They are thinking $3 cover, but will have membership also that gives you free admission and VIP privileges. Jamie said there were several really beautiful girls at tryouts and a bunch of very pretty ones. Im looking forward to the opening satifaction guaranteed is her screen name in her space page.

I hope that you are getting a piece of the action for the promotions. Or at least a few free lap dances. :)

Member #3966
07-30-07, 12:33
Just glad to see a new place open that has potential and maybe a free membership so I can get some VIP treatment for free. Lap dances sound great, I will keep that in mind when talking to jamie. I will keep everyone posted if anything new comes up.

I hope that you are getting a piece of the action for the promotions. Or at least a few free lap dances. :)

Tanman069
08-19-07, 09:12
Has the new bar acroos from the club opened up yet? I was told they would be open about the middle of July but that didn't happen.

GQman2
08-20-07, 10:54
Any new word on this place.

Sounded good and I am up in the area frequently. Is it open yet?

New Day
08-23-07, 00:05
Stopped in a couple of day's ago. Roughly 6:00 in the PM. There were 5-7 dancers there. Most were average. But there was one that was FINE. I was a little disappointed to see that the VIP room was no longer private.

Tanman069
08-23-07, 08:03
I was told that all the curtains in Akron have been taken down. That really sucks but a good time can still be had by all.

Member #3966
08-23-07, 14:14
The club opens next Tuesday and the grand opening is next friday with an invitation to all friends on MS with free drinks from 7pm till 8:30pm. Add Stripped as a friend tell her your name and come on down and meet the girls. The girls are on Stripped's page as top friends, and those are just a few. Maybe warm up with a couple dances at Jen's Den then hit Stripped for some drinks and a fun time.

I was told that all the curtains in Akron have been taken down. That really sucks but a good time can still be had by all.

Tanman069
08-25-07, 10:04
I stopped in to check out the new place Fri night. It is where Shaker's used to be. They did a really nice job with the remodelling. It is owned by Roy that used to have the Belmont. There was quite a range of dancer from 7/8's to 1/2's. I'd have to say that most of the girls were fairly tame and I don't see many good possibilities in the Vip room. Too high up and way too much glass. Drinks were $5.00 and decent. At least here the girls get off their asses to dance unlike 1245.

New Kidd
08-25-07, 13:13
Thought I knew all Akron clubs help?

New Day
08-25-07, 23:07
Centerfold's is on Archwood Ave. near the corner of Kelly Ave.

EpicReflection
08-30-07, 20:47
Went in today, lots of really beautiful girls. Good dancing, but too much distance between dancer and me. They seemed to be very careful, new bosses I guess. Overall a good place. Drinks half price till 6.

Cleavage Lover
09-05-07, 16:51
This was in this past Sundays online Akron Beacon Journal:

William Rafferty, 30, of Barberton, was charged Aug. 26 with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. A dancer at Desirees, 4951 Wooster Road West, called police to report she had given Rafferty six lap dances and he refused to pay her. He reportedly told her he paid for the dances and was not paying again. She said Rafferty then ran at her with a beer bottle in his raised hand. Other customers tackled Rafferty and held him until police arrived. During a search, marijuana and a smoking device were found.

Maybe he was high, and didn't remember getting those 6 dances, but I also suppose it could depend on the dancer, if she really wanted to get witchy,
He-said, she-said situation, but never-the-less, don't go in somewhere with illegal items on you, then start a feud. You'll always end up on the short end of the stick.

I stopped in at Centerfolds just after noon on Wednesday. No other customers there, and no dancers there yet either. The new owner/bartender was the only one there. I saw they did remove the curton at the entrance to the private room, as someone here had mentioned. darn, probably won't be able to get as much bang for our buck in there now. Is DeeDee still there?
I was there about three weeks ago, 2 or 3ish in the afternoon, she was lots of fun!

Cleavage Lover

Torchkit
09-05-07, 16:55
This was in this past Sundays online Akron Beacon Journal:

William Rafferty, 30, of Barberton, was charged Aug. 26 with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. A dancer at Desirees, 4951 Wooster Road West, called police to report she had given Rafferty six lap dances and he refused to pay her. He reportedly told her he paid for the dances and was not paying again. She said Rafferty then ran at her with a beer bottle in his raised hand. Other customers tackled Rafferty and held him until police arrived. During a search, marijuana and a smoking device were found.

Maybe he was high, and didn't remember getting those 6 dances, but I also suppose it could depend on the dancer, if she really wanted to get witchy,
He-said, she-said situation, but never-the-less, don't go in somewhere with illegal items on you, then start a feud. You'll always end up on the short end of the stick.

I stopped in at Centerfolds just after noon on Wednesday. No other customers there, and no dancers there yet either. The new owner/bartender was the only one there. I saw they did remove the curton at the entrance to the private room, as someone here had mentioned. darn, probably won't be able to get as much bang for our buck in there now. Is DeeDee still there?
I was there about three weeks ago, 2 or 3ish in the afternoon, she was lots of fun!

Cleavage LoverSince when do strippers allow guys to pay "after the act?"

Tanman069
09-05-07, 18:26

Cleavage Lover[/QUOTE]

I stopped in around midnight Tuesday night and there were only two cars in the parking lot. As I headed in I saw all the new signs on the door. One says absolutely no touching, one says under new management and the other says if you don't like the rules don't come in. I went in and there was one customer and one really gross dancer sitting at the bar. I left without even a drink. I stopped today about 1 o'clock and not a car in the lot although the door was unlocked. It looks like we lost a good time bar for good.

Cleavage Lover
09-12-07, 09:39
QUOTE] It looks like we lost a good time bar for good [QUOTE

That is a shame. Guys keep your eyes open. These dancers must have gone somewhere, to another (hopefully local area) strip bars. I just don't think they are going to go get office or factory jobs, so hopefully they will show up at some other strip bar?!

Did all of the strip bars take their curtains off of the entrances to the private dance rooms? I know that "no touch" law did not go into effect a couple weeks ago due to the hard work of strippers in Columbus getting enough signatures to keep it from going into law, so we might still be able to have some fun, with the right gal, at the right place?

Maybe this could work out to our advantage? if the girls don't go to another strip bar, maybe they will end up out on the streets, (SW's) for some of that quick, easy earnings??

Gotta enjoy the warn, sunny weather while we/they can, before it gets cold, and they start to put more clothes on, Yuck!

Happy Hunting,

C.L.

Zauber
09-12-07, 11:56
I was at Bottoms Up a couple of times in the last month. I was there in the evenings during the week and it was slow as far as customers. There were only 4 or 5 dancers working but all were at least attractive. I got good close dances downstairs and hit the VIP with Jade on both visits. She is a cute, thin 20yr old with short dark hair and perfect handfull "B" cups. Like I said it was slow so every girl hits you up for a table dance in the first 20 minutes but I got to sample the selection and then took Jade upstairs. They run a evening special so the ticket is only $10 and another $20 to the girl for 3 songs. I'm not usually going to get off with a simple lap dance, in fact it's fairly rare, but she got me to nut half way through the third song and I was wearing jeans. Overall a good time even if I had to leave early the first time since I had a stain on my jeans. :)

Cleavage Lover
09-12-07, 17:43
I took a break from my mongering Wednesday to check a few clubs. First I went to the one on Talmadge near Club 1245, next to that new arcade. It was 12:20, and they just 1 thin black dancer, so I left. Then I stopped in at the old Dreamer's, now Stripped, on Brittian Rd. Just 1 other customer, and 3 nice looking dancers. 1 with the customer, and 2 at the bar talking wages/earnings with the boss. I told the barmaid I was jsut looking around. It was a little brighter than Dreamers, and a nice, clean interior. I left after a few minutes of looking around. I then went down East Market and stopped at Flashdance. It was about 1PM, and suprisingly I walked right in and didn't have to pay a cover fee. There was no other customers, 5 dancers sitting around chatting. 2 nice, larger breasted babes caught my eye, but from past experiences there, the couch dances are nice, but not much touching was allowed if I remembered correctly, so I left there.

I made my way down to Centerfold's around 1:30. Just 1 other car in the parking lot. I went in, and the big burly, bearded guy (new owner?) and his somewhat husky wife behind the bar ask if I wanted a drink? Only one nice dancer there. It was the very pretty and sensual "Cherish/Cherity" She ask if I wanted a dance, so I graciously accepted a backroom/private dance. We went in the room, and I ask where the curtain went? She said the new owner has changed some things, and, he sat at the small bar, across from the private room, (on the right of the door when you come in) while Charity danced for me. Yuck, that sucks big time. No curtain for privacy, and now you have Big Dog watching you. No fun at all!
Cherity did do a nice job, and brushed her boobs/tits in my face and mouth a few quick seconds, but I told her it's not near as fun as is used to be, and that will hurt business! She said she probbaly isn't going to be there much longer either. Oh well, no more indoor fun at the strip clubs any more?!?!

Let us know if anyone else still finds a good strip club.

Happy Hunting,

C.L.

Streetwize
09-15-07, 11:42
I've only been a few times and have yet to see a decent looking dancer. Although I've only stopped in the early afternoon. Perhaps it's different in the evening? But like you said Jeep56, it's a bad (dangerous) part of town. I don't like being there out of my car in the evening.

Member #2862
09-20-07, 23:13
Stopped by and had some nice dances. Tammy is definitely hot (bartender). I get the sense that only 1 was an opportunity for take out, the rest pretty much would be no go. Nice little bar though, I had a good time. Some very good dances.

Oldben
10-03-07, 11:44
A buddy and myself checked out Stripped last week for the first time. The remodel was done well. It has the look of the Platinum Horse, but laid back feel of the other bars on Brittain Road. There is no cover charge now, but a sign says that could change shortly. Table dances were five dollars and was not an air dance. Didn't get a chance to have a private dance in the VIP Room. I believe the price was quoted as $15 back there. Was your normal mix of hot dancers and not so hot. Best part was one of the dancers who I had to do a double take on. A former pornstarlet from the Canton Bar scene. She looks even hotter than before. Had a good time and will return.

JohnHolmes15
10-19-07, 21:16
I've only been a few times and have yet to see a decent looking dancer. Although I've only stopped in the early afternoon. Perhaps it's different in the evening? But like you said Jeep56, it's a bad (dangerous) part of town. I don't like being there out of my car in the evening.I want to check out this club . Is the action still cool? What is the name of this club? Where is it at? How do I get there?

Thanks for any help.

AkronGuy57
10-20-07, 07:42
I do not know what it stands for, but it is located on South street between Brown and Grant, on the Souuth side of the street.

The Ohio Seeker
10-22-07, 17:56
At a time when dancer bars seem to be declining, it seem a new place will be opening soon.

Georgie's Girls will be the lastest addition to the already crowded bar area at Chapel Hill. Located on Brittain Rd. Directly accross from Jen's Den, this will be the 8th Dancer bar in a 1 mile area, If you can't find a dancer you like up here on the hill, you got a problem. LOL

Seriously, how many bars can be supported in this area, especially with new restrictions coming on hours of operation and conduct? TOS

GQman2
10-23-07, 09:21
Went to stripped a couple of weeks ago at about 5:30PM on a Friday.

Watched some of the Tribe game on the many TV's. Atmosphere was good but the place was very slow. Had a couple of beers and no dancers were there.

Owners/Managers talked with us and said the dancers sometimes don't like to come in that early as there is little action.

Was wanting a table or VIP dance and even when asking did not get much of a positive response.

Could be a great place as it is comfortable and the dancers were all very good looking (that were there). A few more were coming in when I decided to leave.

It is located just south of Extasy on Britain on the opposite side of the street.

walrus
11-01-07, 22:49
Place seemed dead last weekend. No nude dancing on stage. Only bikini dances were done. I did not see anyone buy any private dances.

GQman2
11-05-07, 16:16
Well, tried stripped again last Thursday at 4:00. The atmosphere is good. Would describe it as a gentlemans club rather than strip clup. The dancers are all attractive (that I saw) but is a little dead at that point.

The place appears to be picking up and by the time I left around 6:00, had at least 20 guys there, but only 3 girls and they still weren't real attentive to the crowd. Still, the beer is fairly cheap and would hang out there and have a beer as guiness is only $2. 50 during happy hour.

They have big screen TV's and have sports on to keep your attention (since the girls are missing). They say that the girls show up later. Still, it's location next to XTC can be a good starting point, especially during happy hour when they have pizza and wings for free. With no cover, makes it a good after work hang out.

JohnHolmes15
11-06-07, 14:38
Since we lost Centerfolds I was wondering how is the "action" at CWs? Do they have girls that work in the vip? I would really like if others that have been there recently could clue us in. I heard here that one other guy found action there but nothing since, so please help? Thanks

Oh and by the way, I DO miss angelique fom centerfolds, one HOT piece of ass!

Akron Dom
12-06-07, 02:05
Been cruisin the strip clubs around akron by myself for a few months now since moving here

There are definately some girls to be had but its tough going by myself

Anyone want to team up, hang out and put our forces together?

Monaco GP
12-08-07, 15:24
Been cruisin the strip clubs around akron by myself for a few months now since moving here

There are definately some girls to be had but its tough going by myself

Anyone want to team up, hang out and put our forces together?

It's been my experience, with only a couple of specific exceptions, that a wingman only complicates the situation. The girls are more open to certain discussions if you're working alone. Wingmen are for regular bars to hit on the FUF. Strip clubs are full of drama, cat fights and women trying to hide their true nature from the other girls even though they're all doing the same thing. Work on your game a little, they're all hittable but just like other women they go for different types. One thing that works for all of them, though I wont go there, is powder.

Jeep56
01-02-08, 03:04
CW's has a new owner. Steve has cleaned up the place a little and has gotten rid of some of the girls who were really not all that friendly.

New girl Tammy has a great ass and does a great VIP room. Lots of contact with Tammy. I lust after this woman. Very nice ass & hooters. Also new to CW's is Victoria who reminds me a little of Jenny Mcarthy. Very off the wall but a lot of fun.

Nicole is gone and some say for the better.

They got rid of the deer with a bra on and now have a flat screen TV in its place. The beer is $1.50. Lap dances are $5 with the VIP room $15.

I got digits from one of the girls. It can be done at CW's. Just need to be patient and get to know them first.

This place reminds me of a small town southern bar. You have to become a regular before you can really have some fun.

Jeff Thompson
01-03-08, 21:20
Does anyone know what club Angelique works at?

Buckeyefan
01-09-08, 02:00
Glad Nicole is gone. I thought she was nasty. Did she go the extra mile? Can't figure her being to make a buck any other way.

Monaco GP
01-09-08, 22:49
Does anyone know what club Angelique works at?

She's on Power Street for a vacation. Stop by and put some $ on the books for her.

Jeep56
01-10-08, 00:55
Glad Nicole is gone. I thought she was nasty. Did she go the extra mile? Can't figure her being to make a buck any other way.Actually I've seen photos of Nichole when she was younger and she was very hot. She did pose for some posters when younger. I saw those and they were awesome.

She does need to lose about 65 lbs. and stop drinking. I think she is around 40 and if she lost that weight she would still turn heads. Never went all the way with her but if she lost that weight. Well I might.

Mr Bill
01-10-08, 10:35
It has been a few years since I set foot into Bottom’s Up. Some things never change. The bartender still buzzes the door. Then asks for a $10.00 cover charge. My drink of choice is Diet Coke, and received a nice size plastic cup worth and a ticket for one refill. Best fountain Coke I had in years! The place had been modestly remodeled. At least there is some new paint on some walls and lights to make it bright inside. Too light I must add! They also replaced the dead big screen television. And replaced it with a smaller one. The men's room is the same, except for an added slop sink. Still the same grungy floor and old shower curtain sectioning off the toilet and dingy urinals. Best to stay clear.

There was absolutely no stage dancing all night. Though eight girls were working that night and as many customers were on hand. All the girls were above average in appearance, 6’s to 8’s. None of which I would have thrown out of bed. Two were old timers that recognized me, while the rest were a new breed. They were far more pushy for table and VIP dances than I recall. And ask $5.00 for a table dance. Though one sweet lady danced 8 songs for $5.00. This is probably the best value as the girls give nice contact, though the place is too well lit to totally enjoy.

They now charge $40.00 for three songs in the VIP area upstairs. Half goes to the dancer the other half goes to the bar. Same old stairs and I bet the same carpet. But out with the old sofas, replaced with sloppy made booths with separating walls from the next seats. The atmosphere is darken, compared to the main floor. But you’re being watched by many cameras strategically placed on the walls and ceiling. The new owner must get his jollies from watching.

In actuality the ladies were extremely friendly. However all mentioned how slow things have been in the past six months. And several offered take out.

Someone new has taken over ownership of the place. Since the old man died.. the son lost the business, the house with newly added garage with car lift, and the old man’s pride and joy,,, his BMW convertible. All from the kid’s veracious drug habit. The old man must be turning over in his grave knowing that his son ruined his empire that he was so fond of.

GQman2
01-22-08, 13:40
Was out and about last Wednesday and stopped in a few clubs. The first was Flashdance. It had 2 girls, one unattractive and the other with an attitude. We stopped in and could no longer bring our own beer in (don't know when that changed). Cost $5 each for a friend and I. We stayed all of 5 minutes and left. No refund

Next we went down to Stripped on Brittain. I like the club. Good looking girls and and nice bar. Good lap dances and friendly and fun to be with. Only issue is when I ran out of maney. ATM wasn't working and so I used credit card. They gave me $90 and charged my credit card $110. They said they usually give $100 fantasy cash, but ran out and needed to print more. The manager explained this to me. After a bit, I was polite, but mentioned that I was disappointed in how that worked out. He was cool and gave me the extra $10. Still like the place though. $15 private dances with good contact.

We went to Xtacy after that and when we tried to get in the nude side, was told to go out frint to the other side first. They also mentioned that they only had 2 girls and one was leaving in a few minutes. We didn't stay.

We went down the road a piece and got to Girls, Girls, Girls. Decent place and had some nice dances there. Think that the dances were $10, but was pretty happy at that point (good thing I had a designated driver.

The Brittain strip club corridor appears to be the 3 last clubs I mentioned and there are a couple more.

Have fun!

Cleavage Lover
01-24-08, 13:40
I saw this last week in the Akron newspaper online.
Maybe its been too cold for the SW's to go out, so Uncle Leo's
undercover buddies were getting bored and decided to hit the
strip clubs. Hate to see that happening, but with the bad posts
about Lisa's (too expensive, stuck up dancers, etc) maybe it was
that they decised to pick on Lisa's??

"Ashley Davis, 22, of Struthers, and Janel Richardson, 27, of Lorain, who work at Lisa's Cabaret, 1004 E. Market St., were charged with solicitation Jan. 3. Two undercover officers reported the women offered them sex for $150."

C.L.

JohnHolmes15
01-24-08, 20:23
I saw this last week in the Akron newspaper online. Maybe its been too cold for the SW's to go out, so Uncle Leo's undercover buddies were getting bored and decided to hit the strip clubs. Hate to see that happening, but with the bad posts about Lisa's (too expensive, stuck up dancers, etc) maybe it was that they decised to pick on Lisa's?

"Ashley Davis, 22, of Struthers, and Janel Richardson, 27, of Lorain, who work at Lisa's Cabaret, 1004 E. Market St. , were charged with solicitation Jan. 3. Two undercover officers reported the women offered them sex for $150. "

C. L. FIrST OFF, even if there was an arrest it was the dancers not the guys, getting arrested. What is the newspaper and date so it can be verified? I GUARANTEE that any time you want a BJ these girls make so much $$$ they WILL take the arrest and go back the very next day. WHY? Becuase these hoes are making 2-5000 a week!

Cleavage Lover
01-25-08, 13:21
FIrST OFF, even if there was an arrest it was the dancers not the guys, getting arrested. What is the newspaper and date so it can be verified? I GUARANTEE that any time you want a BJ these girls make so much $$$ they WILL take the arrest and go back the very next day. WHY? Becuase these hoes are making 2-5000 a week!

Oh I do agree with you. Its better the dancers get busted, than the customers, but if Uncle Leo is cracking down on the dancers (its bad enough most strip bars are now having a bouncer or someone watch as they dance in the back rooms, because of that dumb no touch, or 3 feet law, or whatever it's called) now the dancers may be even more afraid/leary to have some fun, if they think you may be uncle leo, or uncle leo is in the house?? Maybe I've just had some new rookies that didn't want to risk it?
Where are some Akron area places that still have some dancers willing to risk it for a bj?

It was the Akron Beacon Journal, Ohio.com, in the Crime watch section for the week of January 13th.

C.L.

JohnHolmes15
01-27-08, 18:15
Oh I do agree with you. Its better the dancers get busted, than the customers, but if Uncle Leo is cracking down on the dancers (its bad enough most strip bars are now having a bouncer or someone watch as they dance in the back rooms, because of that dumb no touch, or 3 feet law, or whatever it's called) now the dancers may be even more afraid/leary to have some fun, if they think you may be uncle leo, or uncle leo is in the house?? Maybe I've just had some new rookies that didn't want to risk it?

Where are some Akron area places that still have some dancers willing to risk it for a bj?

It was the Akron Beacon Journal, Ohio.com, in the Crime watch section for the week of January 13th.

C.L.I think you just had a really bad luck night. I have been to lisa's (I go around 1 am or later) and never had less than a BJ. Never. I have been there quite recently within the last 2 weeks and nothing has changed. When you go there, and the dancer walks up to you just make a little small talk. (really you just want a BJ) "hey what's up? " give her a nice reach around grab her ass. It sounds stupid but it is necessary as you hit the nail on the head. I am not clean cut so I do not look like a cop at all but even so, grab that ass, then do not be afraid to whisper in her ear that (as you are trying to stick your hands down her pants out in the open very important once again) you want a BJ in the back room for an extra $ (maybe have to go as far as %. 5) but if so do not be afraid to negotiate for BBBJ or at least cim. When you get to the back room whip that cock out before she even has to ask for the money. Once again important. Ask yourself would leo whip his cock out like that would leo stick his hands down her backside or crotch upon meeting her? The girls actually like it when you do because once they "know" or believe" that they are safe and you are not leo then they will fuck and suck and take it all over their pretty little face for you! You must do what you can to ensure through your actions that you are not leo, whip that cock out, or take her hand and place it on your crotch, something leo woudl not do! Then you are in like flint!

On a side note if you really want a great time just drive a little farther and go to warren ohio and visit any of the full service asian massage parlors! Have you ever been to one? They are even better because all I just said you can get their, plus they give you a table shower and scrub your cock and ass first! LOL its awesome!

Cleavage Lover
01-28-08, 10:27
On a side note if you really want a great time just drive a little farther and go to warren ohio and visit any of the full service asian massage parlors! Have you ever been to one? They are even better because all I just said you can get their, plus they give you a table shower and scrub your cock and ass first! LOL its awesome![/QUOTE]

Wow, Thanks for that info, and I DO like to do all that stuff, but I guess I was hasitant to do it right from the getgo when I first meet/talk to a dancer, but I guess it does help set-the-pace, and she knows I am not leo, and I get right to the point so she knows just what I want!

I've had too many places, Club 1245, Centerfolds and some others started having the owner, or a bouncer sit near the door/opening of the backrooms so they can watch whats going on?? (Maybe because of that new no-touch law???) but thats why I haven't gone to any clubs in several months. Can't have any fun or get what I really want (bbbj, cim ) in the back rooms.

C.L.

Member #3966
01-28-08, 21:34
Anybody out there in their travel run across a Shauna Walters in any of the clubs? She is 5'-6" tall, blonde or brunette shes been both. Send a PM if you know anything.

Cleavage Lover
02-04-08, 18:08
I saw this article in the "Ohio" section of Monday's online Canton newspaper.
Wow, this is what Canton, and/or Akron needs to have a few of! Since Akron has more strip bars than Canton, I could see Akron getting 1 or 2 Smokehouses.

"CLEVELAND Underground nightclubs where patrons can smoke freely and watch strippers after midnight have opened in some of the city's residential neighborhoods since the state began enforcing new restrictions on strip clubs and public smoking last year, police say.

Some of the nightclubs, also called "smokehouses," offer customers the opportunity to have sex with prostitutes, police said.

"They have succeeded in creating this underground, sleazy, cash-only business that cannot be regulated, taxed or secured by police," said attorney Skip Lazzaro, who represents legal nightclubs.

Informants have told police that patrons are mostly white suburban men. Customers bring their own liquor, cigarettes and cigars. A reference is sometimes required for entry, and doormen collect as much as $25, billed as a fee for a buffet. Some clubs also provide condoms.

"You put too many restrictions on people, they're going to find someplace else to go for their entertainment," he said.

A law banning dancers at adult clubs from touching patrons or each other, and also halting nude dancing after midnight, went into effect last fall.
The smoking ban, passed by Ohio voters in November 2006, outlaws indoor smoking in most public places. Local health departments began enforcing that law in May.

Police haven't been able to raid the underground clubs, because neighbors haven't been complaining, Shoulders said. Police have asked landlords to monitor activities in their rental homes.
"These guys aren't stupid," Lazzaro said of the smokehouse operators. "They know that if they want to stay open, they have to fly below the radar, avoid complaints and the attention of neighbors."

Detective Joe Bovenzi, a member of Shoulders' vice team, predicted the smokehouses would eventually be closed.
"Someone will be treated wrongly and drop a dime," he said. "Or there will be fights or shootings, and we'll move in."

Cleavage Lover

Harry Harper
02-05-08, 09:57
I saw the same post in my local (small) newspaper. And this information has been posted on all of the other boards. As the article said, Someone will get shot and or someone will drop a dime on the places and LE will be all over them.

Harry

JohnHolmes15
02-07-08, 23:32
I saw the same post in my local (small) newspaper. And this information has been posted on all of the other boards. As the article said, Someone will get shot and or someone will drop a dime on the places and LE will be all over them.

HarryJust PM me and I will gladly go! Sounds like a fun time!