PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42

Gray Man
08-18-23, 20:56
They don't drop federal charges that easily.Oh, I don't think the charges got dropped. Check it out.

NavyGuy88
08-18-23, 21:57
Hit OGD early then I normally do at around 4:30 today. Hoping to see the spinner Puerto Rican but she was not there. Last I talk to her she said she was going to take a break from dancing to get a real job, maybe someone can confirm that. The thick african american (but still pretty no extras) woman was playing pool with some guys. Hannah was on the phone and then went to get dressed so she didn't bug me. Also saw Brea (sp) but she dioesn't do anything for me. Chugged my beer and left.

After that went to dinner and normal bars then a night cap at GSpot. I met up with hopefully a future UTR and we had a drink and some laughs then early night for me.

DickyDoo
08-19-23, 09:29
Oh, I don't think the charges got dropped. Check it out.The charges were not dropped. She was released under certain conditions.

Hotrodvfr
08-19-23, 10:34
The charges were not dropped. She was released under certain conditions.I'll be looking for her since she's out.

AKBootyFan
08-19-23, 10:45
Has anyone seen Karma lately? She was so good at playing along with filthy fantasies and I really would like to connect with her again.

PopGarden10
08-19-23, 12:06
I'll be looking for her since she's out.I would think one of the conditions of her being out would be to not drink and stay away from bars & places with alcohol in general. But I guess if someone sees her out we will have an idea how seriously she takes this stuff and if she's going to try to fly straight. I was also thinking should we make a thread for this stuff in the lower section so as not to clog up the regular feed.

Hotrodvfr
08-19-23, 12:49
I would think one of the conditions of her being out would be to not drink and stay away from bars & places with alcohol in general. But I guess if someone sees her out we will have an idea how seriously she takes this stuff and if she's going to try to fly straight. I was also thinking should we make a thread for this stuff in the lower section so as not to clog up the regular feed.Ah the feeds been dead that's why we're talking about her, it's a desert out there otherwise.

If Allie is who I think she is there's about a 0% chance she stays away from alcohol. Plus realistically, not saying she's dumb, but I don't think she has skills to make money any other way.

Hotrodvfr
08-20-23, 01:27
Hit the Tallmadge bars first. Ran into Demi at Boom Boom. Some good dances but no extras still. I have the filling that there is more to be had so have not given up on her yet.

Then over to main street. Same old same old. Autumn at OGD looking no worse for the wear after punch to face she tool last time ibsaw her. She was occupied with some old dude. So spent some tune with Cin for the first time in ages. She was looking good for her. Drop a load of kids in her for a bargain price. Got the job done but there got to better than this, right?

Hotrodvfr
08-20-23, 08:37
According to her Snap Skylar has realized she priced herself out of the market and is advertising meets for $1000. Still high but close to a point where I'd consider negotiating a treat for myself.

Her social media is interesting. She's head over heels in a new relationship with one of those gangster types who comment on her strip club post and promotes her. Sounds like a pimp to me but as long as she's happy right.

Searcher55
08-20-23, 09:08
Hitting up any clubs this afternoon?

According to her Snap Skylar has realized she priced herself out of the market and is advertising meets for $1000. Still high but close to a point where I'd consider negotiating a treat for myself.

Her social media is interesting. She's head over heels in a new relationship with one of those gangster types who comment on her strip club post and promotes her. Sounds like a pimp to me but as long as she's happy right.

Rusty Trombone
08-20-23, 19:16
Hit the Tallmadge bars first. Ran into Demi at Boom Boom. Some good dances but no extras still. I have the filling that there is more to be had so have not given up on her yet.

Then over to main street. Same old same old. Autumn at OGD looking no worse for the wear after punch to face she tool last time ibsaw her. She was occupied with some old dude. So spent some tune with Cin for the first time in ages. She was looking good for her. Drop a load of kids in her for a bargain price. Got the job done but there got to better than this, right?Do you or anyone for that matter happen to have a good phone number to message Cin. I had it and I was seeing her at her room. She must have changed it again and I haven't ran into her at OGD the last few times I was there. Or could someone get it for me if you see her?

Searcher55
08-20-23, 19:22
Did she always kick out her pimp when you got to the room too with you ha? And he just walk around the parking lot.

Do you or anyone for that matter happen to have a good phone number to message Cin. I had it and I was seeing her at her room. She must have changed it again and I haven't ran into her at OGD the last few times I was there. Or could someone get it for me if you see her?

MilfLover68
08-20-23, 19:55

Her social media is interesting. She's head over heels in a new relationship with one of those gangster types who comment on her strip club post and promotes her. Sounds like a pimp to me but as long as she's happy right.Does she have an ad up somewhere?

Rusty Trombone
08-20-23, 23:44
Did she always kick out her pimp when you got to the room too with you ha? And he just walk around the parking lot.There was a guy in the parking lot but she said her "roomate" wasn't around. Was talking about his car and blah blah.

But I wouldn't be surprised if he was around. Honestly, as long as they leave us alone until I'm done I don't really care.

Hotrodvfr
08-21-23, 00:33
Does she have an ad up somewhere?She just puts it on her Snap story never seen an sth ad or anything.

MilfLover68
08-21-23, 16:17
She just puts it on her Snap story never seen an sth ad or anything.Can you DM her Snap if it's okay?

Thanks.

PopGarden10
08-21-23, 18:05
Lucky just posted that sassy / unique / whatever name she uses no longer works there. Which bar will she darken the doors of next. Jens supposedly is closed. Ogd won't take her, don't know if that extends to lusty as well. Or will she finally move in from the akron bars.

SameWat2323
08-21-23, 19:42
Lucky just posted that sassy / unique / whatever name she uses no longer works there. Which bar will she darken the doors of next. Jens supposedly is closed. Ogd won't take her, don't know if that extends to lusty as well. Or will she finally move in from the akron bars.Funny thing was I was in lucky Friday and of course she was there. As soon as I got a beer and sat at on the table she was already hassling me for dances. When I decline she then goes "we are going to VIP and I will pay for it" Lolol. After continuing to say no to her I questioned her for all the name changes. At one point I go "aren't you the famous sasha?" She then goes don't call me that, that's not my name. That finally got her to piss off away from me. Good riddance.

Hotrodvfr
08-21-23, 21:09
So many inquiries about Skylar I'm starting to think she should give me a piece of the action.

Rusty Trombone
08-22-23, 08:03
Popped in to OGD yesterday for a bit. Sarah was bartending, it was early so not much there. Hannah was in the back with someone and summer was out giving dances. Left and hit up g-spot and spent a little time with Angel, she was fun in VIP and cool to talk to. Owner was there so there were more girls actually working.

Honestly, g-spot specifically, I've never seen anything else like it, I don't know why 3/4 of the girls there even bother coming to work, they just sit there on the phones. Hell half the time even if you go up to them and ask them what their name is and talk for a bit they still don't ask if you want dances or anything, It REALLY would suck for the girls that do work but they should start charging them a tip out rate per hour they are there. You get there at noon and leave at 10, that's 100 bucks that day. That will make them work instead of just getting dressed and sitting at the bar on their phone all night.

Also at g-spot, was there a shooting there? There is a car in the parking lot filled with glass with a caved in drivers side windshield that appears to have two bullet holes through it. Didn't see any blood or anything but it was kinda an odd sight to see.

MLBeach18
08-22-23, 08:39

Then over to main street. Same old same old. Autumn at OGD looking no worse for the wear after punch to face she tool last time ibsaw her. She was occupied with some old dude. So spent some tune with Cin for the first time in ages. She was looking good for her. Drop a load of kids in her for a bargain price. Got the job done but there got to better than this, right?I don't know how I have never met this Cin girl. Does anyone have a picture? Does she go by any other name.

Hotrodvfr
08-22-23, 09:41
Popped in to OGD yesterday for a bit. Sarah was bartending, it was early so not much there. Hannah was in the back with someone and summer was out giving dances. Left and hit up g-spot and spent a little time with Angel, she was fun in VIP and cool to talk to. Owner was there so there were more girls actually working.

Honestly, g-spot specifically, I've never seen anything else like it, I don't know why 3/4 of the girls there even bother coming to work, they just sit there on the phones. Hell half the time even if you go up to them and ask them what their name is and talk for a bit they still don't ask if you want dances or anything, It REALLY would suck for the girls that do work but they should start charging them a tip out rate per hour they are there. You get there at noon and leave at 10, that's 100 bucks that day. That will make them work instead of just getting dressed and sitting at the bar on their phone all night.

Also at g-spot, was there a shooting there? There is a car in the parking lot filled with glass with a caved in drivers side windshield that appears to have two bullet holes through it. Didn't see any blood or anything but it was kinda an odd sight to see.I don't know of any shooting at G-Spot but wouldn't surprise me. I knew girl that lived above bar and more than once bullets came through her apartment.

As for the girls sitting around, shortly before her issues I was talking with Allie and she told me that when she dances she guys set up in advance to come see her. If she's got no one scheduled she doesn't come in. If you walk in and catch her free you just got lucky. It wouldn't surprise me if other girls operated in a similar manner.

PopGarden10
08-22-23, 10:59

Also at g-spot, was there a shooting there? There is a car in the parking lot filled with glass with a caved in drivers side windshield that appears to have two bullet holes through it. Didn't see any blood or anything but it was kinda an odd sight to see.About what time did you see Angel. I haven't seen her in a couple years. Haven't seen anyone talk about a shooting, but some weird stuff can happen there at times. The girls sitting around has been discussed time and again. I think these younger girls are trying to do's as little as possible for money. Some guys will give girls money just for talking to them. So you might have to actually encourage them to dance. Those girls are probably less likely to do extras until they get broken in some. I've also had girls tell me that they think a guy looks a certain way and wouldn't want dances from them so they don't ask bc they don't like the rejection-and this has been from the good looking thinner girls. I would think if they were waiting on a guy to come in they would say someone is supposed to come in at x time and say maybe if you're here after I can dance for you then.

Akron
08-22-23, 11:09
Hello friends I've been out the game for a little while now where's the best place to go for some lunch fun is 12 -1 just way too early. Am I wasting my time.

PopGarden10
08-22-23, 11:11
I don't know how I have never met this Cin girl. Does anyone have a picture? Does she go by any other name.I'm pretty sure I was told who Cin was. She used to wear light up shoes, I haven't seen her wear them since. She's kind of average looking to me not real fat, just kind of average. But I think there was a point someone said she was wanting more than the average at ogd so I've never gotten dances from her.

Hotrodvfr
08-22-23, 15:34
I'm pretty sure I was told who Cin was. She used to wear light up shoes, I haven't seen her wear them since. She's kind of average looking to me not real fat, just kind of average. But I think there was a point someone said she was wanting more than the average at ogd so I've never gotten dances from her.I think you have Cin mixed up with someone else or there's more than 1 Cin. The one I'm talking used to work at Lucky, is from Texas, supper skinny, no ass, big tits but they are extremely droopy, teeth are a complete mess. When she puts on makeup and hides the hideous teeth she is kind of cute. Unfortunately she rarely wears makeup. Extremely low self esteem, another one where you don't have to pay much more than attention. Saw her out at regular bar once and fucked her for free.

DooMama7
08-22-23, 15:40
About what time did you see Angel. I haven't seen her in a couple years. Haven't seen anyone talk about a shooting, but some weird stuff can happen there at times. The girls sitting around has been discussed time and again. I think these younger girls are trying to do's as little as possible for money. Some guys will give girls money just for talking to them. So you might have to actually encourage them to dance. Those girls are probably less likely to do extras until they get broken in some. I've also had girls tell me that they think a guy looks a certain way and wouldn't want dances from them so they don't ask bc they don't like the rejection-and this has been from the good looking thinner girls. I would think if they were waiting on a guy to come in they would say someone is supposed to come in at x time and say maybe if you're here after I can dance for you then.Angel is dayshift.

Hotrodvfr
08-22-23, 15:41
Hello friends I've been out the game for a little while now where's the best place to go for some lunch fun is 12 -1 just way too early. Am I wasting my time.Depends on how picky and Lucky you are. At Lucky Corner there's usually a porker or 2 at 11 that will fuck you for a song. At G-Spot Ivy is in early and only work till she gets enough for her next fix. And Allie's dancing hours are only between 11-1. After that she's usually drinking. Still may fuck you if you meet whatever weird criteria she uses on who to fuck, I never figured it out, but no guarantees.

Rusty Trombone
08-22-23, 15:44
I think you have Cin mixed up with someone else or there's more than 1 Cin. The one I'm talking used to work at Lucky, is from Texas, supper skinny, no ass, big tits but they are extremely droopy, teeth are a complete mess. When she puts on makeup and hides the hideous teeth she is kind of cute. Unfortunately she rarely wears makeup. Extremely low self esteem, another one where you don't have to pay much more than attention. Saw her out at regular bar once and fucked her for free.Yep, that's the Cin I'm looking to run into again. Honestly, she really is a sweet girl, but she does have very low self esteem, that being said, she does aim to please.

PopGarden10
08-22-23, 18:07
I think you have Cin mixed up with someone else or there's more than 1 Cin. The one I'm talking used to work at Lucky, is from Texas, supper skinny, no ass, big tits but they are extremely droopy, teeth are a complete mess. When she puts on makeup and hides the hideous teeth she is kind of cute. Unfortunately she rarely wears makeup. Extremely low self esteem, another one where you don't have to pay much more than attention. Saw her out at regular bar once and fucked her for free.Ok I think I saw that girl Saturday night. She was wearing a white bodysuit. Was a brunette. Looked kind of sadish. I got there late and she had done a couple dances and was then dressed to go. I was curious how someone said they hadn't seen cin when I thought it was the other woman. The light up.

Shoes girl is always there at night. Is her name con as well or something different.

Hotrodvfr
08-22-23, 18:30
Ok I think I saw that girl Saturday night. She was wearing a white bodysuit. Was a brunette. Looked kind of sadish. I got there late and she had done a couple dances and was then dressed to go. I was curious how someone said they hadn't seen cin when I thought it was the other woman. The light up.

Shoes girl is always there at night. Is her name con as well or something different.I'm not sure about shoes girl. Talked to her once and she quoted me such a ridiculous price I haven't bothered to talk to her since.

Rusty Trombone
08-22-23, 20:17
Angel is dayshift.Yep, this is correct. She tends to be out of there before it gets dark.

Rusty Trombone
08-22-23, 20:21
I'm not sure about shoes girl. Talked to her once and she quoted me such a ridiculous price I haven't bothered to talk to her since.I don't think I've ever seen shoes girl. My problem is I only usually get out during the day. Although, sounds like night time would be too rowdy for my taste anyway. I will say along with Allie's weird criteria that I didn't meet but don't understand Bree at OGD seems to be similar. I have seen her everytime I go there for months. She makes it a point to come say hi to me and talk / dance but I can't get her in the back. Everytime she just says "I'm expensive" and says she doesn't like going back there and she would rather just hang out at the bar. But there are several reports of getting with her. I don't think I'm a creeper and I'm not 65 years old so I really don't understand.

Hotrodvfr
08-22-23, 21:39
I don't think I've ever seen shoes girl. My problem is I only usually get out during the day. Although, sounds like night time would be too rowdy for my taste anyway. I will say along with Allie's weird criteria that I didn't meet but don't understand Bree at OGD seems to be similar. I have seen her everytime I go there for months. She makes it a point to come say hi to me and talk / dance but I can't get her in the back. Everytime she just says "I'm expensive" and says she doesn't like going back there and she would rather just hang out at the bar. But there are several reports of getting with her. I don't think I'm a creeper and I'm not 65 years old so I really don't understand.Though I don't understand it I'm sure Allie does have some real system, Brea on the other hand is just a nut case in my opinion.

MLBeach18
08-23-23, 12:42
I stopped in for a few minutes yesterday and met a girl that is new to me.

Says her name is Phoenix and used to work there before but hasn't in at least a year.

Yesterday was her first day back. Anyone have any information on her?

Mid 30's with brunette hair, pretty and no signs of using.

JohnF74
08-23-23, 16:15
If you get out during day shift try dreamers. Wednesday thru Friday Nicole is real down to earth and gives great VIP's.

NateThompson19
08-23-23, 17:20
If you get out during day shift try dreamers. Wednesday thru Friday Nicole is real down to earth and gives great VIP's.+1.

I always try to get out to see her when I'm in town.

JohnF74
08-23-23, 18:14
+1.

I always try to get out to see her when I'm in town.Yes, a real sweetheart.

Hotrodvfr
08-23-23, 19:40
I stopped in for a few minutes yesterday and met a girl that is new to me.

Says her name is Phoenix and used to work there before but hasn't in at least a year.

Yesterday was her first day back. Anyone have any information on her?

Mid 30's with brunette hair, pretty and no signs of using.If it's who I'm thinking she's a good time and wouldn't cheat you when I knew her before.

Asmoth
08-23-23, 21:37
I don't think I've ever seen shoes girl. My problem is I only usually get out during the day. Although, sounds like night time would be too rowdy for my taste anyway. I will say along with Allie's weird criteria that I didn't meet but don't understand Bree at OGD seems to be similar. I have seen her everytime I go there for months. She makes it a point to come say hi to me and talk / dance but I can't get her in the back. Everytime she just says "I'm expensive" and says she doesn't like going back there and she would rather just hang out at the bar. But there are several reports of getting with her. I don't think I'm a creeper and I'm not 65 years old so I really don't understand.Hate to break it to you, that means it's you and not her, even sex workers have preferences. I've dropped loads in here and got blowjobs easy.

DooMama7
08-23-23, 22:22
Rain tonight had lustys and OGD dead, 2 girls each.

CaptComeAgain
08-24-23, 19:22
Stopped in as I hadn't been in a while. Good looking young girls there as reported by others. I was only there for a few cocktails and got a few dances at the bar. Normal bar dances that allowed roaming and a little bit of gear shifting. $10 bar dances seem to be the asking price. One girl wanted $15 so I just politely declined her. Most also said $20 in the back but I bet that is not including any tip if your lucky to get any extras. Handys can be had in the back with the right girl. Sorry I don't remember names there because I don't really care to remember.

I had also stopped at ogd. Got a few dances from Bree. She wasn't in a cock suckin mood so I didn't stay to long. Says she doesn't do that any more. She did about 2 weeks ago so there's that.

JohnF74
08-25-23, 18:40
I'm day shift guy. Off on Fridays can't beat the talent. Not pushy and laid back environment. Tip good and leave happy.

Hotrodvfr
08-26-23, 07:20
Stopped in as I hadn't been in a while. Good looking young girls there as reported by others. I was only there for a few cocktails and got a few dances at the bar. Normal bar dances that allowed roaming and a little bit of gear shifting. $10 bar dances seem to be the asking price. One girl wanted $15 so I just politely declined her. Most also said $20 in the back but I bet that is not including any tip if your lucky to get any extras. Handys can be had in the back with the right girl. Sorry I don't remember names there because I don't really care to remember.

I had also stopped at ogd. Got a few dances from Bree. She wasn't in a cock suckin mood so I didn't stay to long. Says she doesn't do that any more. She did about 2 weeks ago so there's that.Let me guess, did she say I have a boyfriend now? She'll say that right up to taking a creampie.

ChubbyChico
08-26-23, 09:40
Was supposed to meet up with a new-ish girl at the hippo but she ghosted so strolled to Lustys. Couple attractive girls 1 slender blonde mid 30's calls herself savannah I think, and a tall slender black haired girl, very pretty early 20's. Calls herself something strange that I can't remember today. Anyway, spent a few minutes with blondie at the bar. Very sensual and got me horny and then asked me if I want to fuck in the back. Total GFE, a few beers I guess I got caught up in the moment, made out with her, got a standing BJ, did some mish while she laid back on that little platform, doggie and slipped it in her ass for the finish. She asked for 200 and settled on 160 since it was a solid experience. And I was really into it. Went back out to have a few drinks when the dark haired girl came over. Would love to have tried her out but little Chico wasn't getting chubby anymore for a while LOL.

MLBeach18
08-26-23, 09:56
Was supposed to meet up with a new-ish girl at the hippo but she ghosted so strolled to Lustys. Couple attractive girls 1 slender blonde mid 30's calls herself savannah I think, and a tall slender black haired girl, very pretty early 20's. Calls herself something strange that I can't remember today. Anyway, spent a few minutes with blondie at the bar. Very sensual and got me horny and then asked me if I want to fuck in the back. Total GFE, a few beers I guess I got caught up in the moment, made out with her, got a standing BJ, did some mish while she laid back on that little platform, doggie and slipped it in her ass for the finish. She asked for 200 and settled on 160 since it was a solid experience. And I was really into it. Went back out to have a few drinks when the dark haired girl came over. Would love to have tried her out but little Chico wasn't getting chubby anymore for a while LOL.Savannah is a great time! She is not drinking as much as she used to! Kinda has weird short bangs cut into her blonde hair that I don't like. But I'm not there for the hair. Haha. She is most definitely a good time in the back!

Curious about the brunette.

Hotrodvfr
08-26-23, 13:14
Savannah is a great time! She is not drinking as much as she used to! Kinda has weird short bangs cut into her blonde hair that I don't like. But I'm not there for the hair. Haha. She is most definitely a good time in the back!

Curious about the brunette.Is there more than one Savanah? The one I know is fat but I wouldn't call her slim either. I haven't seen her in a couple of months. May have to go looking again.

CaptComeAgain
08-26-23, 15:39
Let me guess, did she say I have a boyfriend now? She'll say that right up to taking a creampie.Yes that was her excuse. I am thinking next time I go in she will either ignore me entirely or let me pound her.

Searcher55
08-26-23, 17:07
She, give you all the story about going through a divorce and ex baby daddy still living with him basically way back the too?

Savannah is a great time! She is not drinking as much as she used to! Kinda has weird short bangs cut into her blonde hair that I don't like. But I'm not there for the hair. Haha. She is most definitely a good time in the back!

Curious about the brunette.

MLBeach18
08-26-23, 23:50
Is there more than one Savanah? The one I know is fat but I wouldn't call her slim either. I haven't seen her in a couple of months. May have to go looking again.Only one that I know of. Yes that Savannah. She lost a ton of weight.

PopGarden10
08-27-23, 01:25
For those of you that like to have short dates at Lakeside it's currently closed. Looks like some trees and power lines were knocked down from the storm. Had to go to the office instead and that is step down definitely.

DooMama7
08-27-23, 01:48
For those of you that like to have short dates at Lakeside it's currently closed. Looks like some trees and power lines were knocked down from the storm. Had to go to the office instead and that is step down definitely.You talking your work spot or a hotel named that?

Hotrodvfr
08-27-23, 10:11
You talking your work spot or a hotel named that?It's another pay by hour joint.

BasesLoaded1
08-28-23, 00:16
Stopped in OGDs and Lusties last week, mid-afternoon to see what I could find.

OGD for the most part was deserted. One of the popular girls offered to dance but smelled like farts so I declined. There were two beautiful slim black girls working but they continued smoking the Dutchie they initially fired up outside. Although the bartender asked them to put it away. I choose not to be around any of these odors and left.

Lusty's was also void of customers but there was opportunity. Savannah was working, and looking so much better after losing weight. The young flighty brunet was working, but I don't know if she offers extras. Most importantly Desire was in attendance and on the prowl! Desire came right over the moment I sat down. After a couple floor dances Desire became extremely wet and horny, she offered to have anal either inside or outside the bar for a little over two bills. Desire said anal was her favorite and wanted it now. Although I like Desire her current offer was to high for me, plus she is getting a bit thick. Sadly I left. As a small desperate conciliation I picked up the little F##ing Machine who lives right around the corner for some good inexpensive anal action in the car.

Best of Luck!

DickyDoo
08-28-23, 12:03

OGD for the most part was deserted. One of the popular girls offered to dance but smelled like farts so I declined. There were two beautiful slim black girls working but they continued smoking the Dutchie they initially fired up outside. Although the bartender asked them to put it away. I choose not to be around any of these odors and left.

Lusty's was also void of customers but there was opportunity. Savannah was working, and looking so much better after losing weight. The young flighty brunet was working, but I don't know if she offers extras. Most importantly Desire was in attendance and on the prowl! Desire came right over the moment I sat down. After a couple floor dances Desire became extremely wet and horny, she offered to have anal either inside or outside the bar for a little over two bills. Desire said anal was her favorite and wanted it now. Although I like Desire her current offer was to high for me, plus she is getting a bit thick. Sadly I left. As a small desperate conciliation I picked up the little F##ing Machine who lives right around the corner for some good inexpensive anal action in the car.

Best of Luck!And who might this be? Lets have some intel please.

BasesLoaded1
08-28-23, 12:46
And who might this be? Lets have some intel please.F#ing Machine = Little Ashley, The Spider Monkey, Little Pest. She has worked at all bars one time or another. She is very tiny and persistent. She is easy to find on Facebook / Instant Messenger. She usually responds quick and is ready to meet. She is friendly and reasonable.

AsainLuv
08-28-23, 13:39
And who might this be? Lets have some intel please.My guess would be Jada.

Advisor
08-28-23, 14:34
My guess would be Jada.Is Ashley, the junkie who used to ask you for a dance every 7 minutes and then cuss after you turned her down. She has a decent spinner body. Now I don't judge anyone lest I be judged but I can't imagine how these girls can keep their poop chute clean enough at all times for repeated anal every day.

MLBeach18
08-28-23, 14:36

Lusty's was also void of customers but there was opportunity. Savannah was working, and looking so much better after losing weight. The young flighty brunet was working, but I don't know if she offers extras. Most importantly Desire was in attendance and on the prowl! Desire came right over the moment I sat down. After a couple floor dances Desire became extremely wet and horny, she offered to have anal either inside or outside the bar for a little over two bills. Desire said anal was her favorite and wanted it now. Although I like Desire her current offer was to high for me, plus she is getting a bit thick. Sadly I left. As a small desperate conciliation I picked up the little F##ing Machine who lives right around the corner for some good inexpensive anal action in the car.I noticed that Desire was showing up more consistently last week, but don't know how long it will last.

Did anyone else catch up with her? I am not much into anal but have dropped the kids off in her a few times and wouldn't mind seeing her again, but sounds like prices may have gone up.

XmasBeagle
08-28-23, 14:43
Is Ashley, the junkie who used to ask you for a dance every 7 minutes and then cuss after you turned her down. She has a decent spinner body. Now I don't judge anyone lest I be judged but I can't imagine how these girls can keep their poop chute clean enough at all times for repeated anal every day.You just said how. "little spinner body". They get that way and stay that way from not eating.

No eating, no digestion.

No digestion, no waste.

No waste, anal without haste.

I take anal whenever I can get it. Nine times out of ten, it's clean. And I know out of the hundreds of asses I've been in, they're not all prepping beforehand.

Ytsessss
08-28-23, 16:43
F#ing Machine = Little Ashley, The Spider Monkey, Little Pest. She has worked at all bars one time or another. She is very tiny and persistent. She is easy to find on Facebook / Instant Messenger. She usually responds quick and is ready to meet. She is friendly and reasonable.What is her facebook?

CuminHerAgain
08-28-23, 16:53
F#ing Machine = Little Ashley, The Spider Monkey, Little Pest. She has worked at all bars one time or another. She is very tiny and persistent. She is easy to find on Facebook / Instant Messenger. She usually responds quick and is ready to meet. She is friendly and reasonable.Is it Ashley Wentz?

Tonto Monger
08-28-23, 21:56
Is it Ashley Wentz?There is a known rip off SW by the same name down in St Petersburg. Same girl? If so, avoid like plague.

Tonto.

MLBeach18
08-29-23, 11:21
What is her facebook?If you use that first name it could be Boil spelled differently.

MilfLover68
08-29-23, 12:07
Here is an older FB account, but it's the only one with photos of her. She's about 4' 10" and 85 lbs. I don't think she has any limits, and BBFS is anywhere between 40-60 depending on her need. She is a high volume provider, FYI.

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.boyle.7528/photos

I have a number for her, but she changes it frequently. It's easier just to knock on her door. If she has you number, she will call you randomly. Hard to explain to girlfriends and wives when it keeps happening.

PM me for number and address.

Ytsessss
08-29-23, 16:43
If you use that first name it could be Boil spelled differently.Thank you.

Ytsessss
08-29-23, 16:54
If you use that first name it could be Boil spelled differently.Is this Ashley?

BasesLoaded1
08-30-23, 10:58
There is an attractive ex Jumbert club dancer / server currently working at Club Boom Booms afternoon shift. She has a nice slim body and complexion. Although I will not give out her name she will be easily recognizable. She is friendly and open.

Good luck Out There!

Bozack
08-31-23, 09:30
Holeee Shit-She's still alive.

My first ever visit to LA (I'm not a local) was about 7 years ago. This one, without any prompting, pulled little Bozack out and began sucking right at the bar.

It was my initiation to the delightful deranged squalor that is the Akron scene-.

Drop me the address if your so inclined-maybe she'll blow me right on the street.

I remain, humbly yours-B.

Here is an older FB account, but it's the only one with photos of her. She's about 4' 10" and 85 lbs. I don't think she has any limits, and BBFS is anywhere between 40-60 depending on her need. She is a high volume provider, FYI.

I have a number for her, but she changes it frequently. It's easier just to knock on her door. If she has you number, she will call you randomly. Hard to explain to girlfriends and wives when it keeps happening.

PM me for number and address.

TheEndlessEdge
08-31-23, 11:10

PM me for number and address.Tried PMing but your inbox is full, I'd be interested if you're able to share!

Searcher55
09-02-23, 14:31
Ugh must be all this sun today! Just raw dogged her today at Gspot in the other VIP area LOL, I need to sanitize it off well!

DooMama7
09-02-23, 17:26
Ugh must be all this sun today! Just raw dogged her today at Gspot in the other VIP area LOL, I need to sanitize it off well!I mean hey, she's reliable, low cost, has a big butt, requires no rubber (I thought I was the only one who she allowed to do that LOL) and is tight. I don't blame her, she is just trashy as a woman.

Searcher55
09-02-23, 17:38
Yeah she's kind of tight for all that D she's taken in the past 15 years, I might go back this evening Lustys needs to get better by today?

I mean hey, she's reliable, low cost, has a big butt, requires no rubber (I thought I was the only one who she allowed to do that LOL) and is tight. I don't blame her, she is just trashy as a woman.

PopGarden10
09-03-23, 03:50
Don't know if all the ladies were more excited to watch college football or whatever but it was pretty dead tonight. Spent most of the night at lusty. Got a couple dances from the the pawg jasmine. She seems to still need breaking in. Ogd had talisha, new autumn and another girl. Talisha is super hot but no extras. Gspot looked more like a nightclub than dancer bar. I had happened to stop a gspot for bit earlier in the day while waiting to meet a friend. Saw jada is working there now. Lynn the tall hot girl was there as well. The rest were some big girls.

Hotrodvfr
09-03-23, 07:53
Don't know if all the ladies were more excited to watch college football or whatever but it was pretty dead tonight. Spent most of the night at lusty. Got a couple dances from the the pawg jasmine. She seems to still need breaking in. Ogd had talisha, new autumn and another girl. Talisha is super hot but no extras. Gspot looked more like a nightclub than dancer bar. I had happened to stop a gspot for bit earlier in the day while waiting to meet a friend. Saw jada is working there now. Lynn the tall hot girl was there as well. The rest were some big girls.Speaking of Lynn I had a disappointing time with her earlier in the week. Now she noticeably heavier than she was at Lucky, but still not fat and she is one of the better looking girls around.

Things started off well. We chatted and had a couple drinks. She's a little odd but it was a nice conversation. Moved on to some barside dances that were phenomenal. She did all kinds of stick shifting on Roderick Jr and actively encouraged my hands to roam everywhere except inside her bottoms.

Despite her reputation as a no-extras I decided this session needed to to continue in the VIP. The reputation was proved false as she was immediately pulling on my zipper to get Jr, who was already hard from the bar dances, out. Then disappointment #1. She started a really nice HJ, lots of spit on my cock with the occasional nibble or flick of her tongue on the head. I didn't complain too much because it looked hot and felt good but she wouldn't do a real BJ. She said it was too big for her mouth which was stupid bs. I enjoyed this for awhile then told her I wanted to check out her pussy. This is where I learned the surprising power of a small piece of fabric. She climbed up on me positioning it in my face for a little daty. She pulled her panties to the side and the stench hit me immediately. It was over right there. Instant boner killer. I couldn't go on and the expression on my face was obvious.

The session ended there. I gave her what I owed her and even a reasonable but not huge tip. Now the personality flip from her. The quirky but fun girl was replaced with a real be atch. She was over counting dances and stating her bar dances are 10 each and her vips are 30 each plus I pay the bar fee plus tip for her extra work. This was nuts. I don't know if she thought I was new or what but I'm pretty good friends with all the bartenders there that know I treat the girls well. The dispute was quickly resolved in my favor. And that ends my interactions with Lynn. I would've still hung out, drank and gor bar dances from her even at her higher price in the future, I had enjoyed my self enough to do that again. But the switch to Ms Hyde killed any chance of her ever getting a cent from me in the future.

PopGarden10
09-03-23, 10:04
Speaking of Lynn I had a disappointing time with her earlier in the week. Now she noticeably heavier than she was at Lucky, but still not fat and she is one of the better looking girls around.

Things started off well. We chatted and had a couple drinks. She's a little odd but it was a nice conversation. Moved on to some barside dances that were phenomenal. She did all kinds of stick shifting on Roderick Jr and actively encouraged my hands to roam everywhere except inside her bottoms.

Despite her reputation as a no-extras I decided this session needed to to continue in the VIP. The reputation was proved false as she was immediately pulling on my zipper to get Jr, who was already hard from the bar dances, out. Then disappointment #1. She started a really nice HJ, lots of spit on my cock with the occasional nibble or flick of her tongue on the head. I didn't complain too much because it looked hot and felt good but she wouldn't do a real BJ. She said it was too big for her mouth which was stupid bs. I enjoyed this for awhile then told her I wanted to check out her pussy. This is where I learned the surprising power of a small piece of fabric. She climbed up on me positioning it in my face for a little daty. She pulled her panties to the side and the stench hit me immediately. It was over right there. Instant boner killer. I couldn't go on and the expression on my face was obvious.

The session ended there. I gave her what I owed her and even a reasonable but not huge tip. Now the personality flip from her. The quirky but fun girl was replaced with a real be atch. She was over counting dances and stating her bar dances are 10 each and her vips are 30 each plus I pay the bar fee plus tip for her extra work. This was nuts. I don't know if she thought I was new or what but I'm pretty good friends with all the bartenders there that know I treat the girls well. The dispute was quickly resolved in my favor. And that ends my interactions with Lynn. I would've still hung out, drank and gor bar dances from her even at her higher price in the future, I had enjoyed my self enough to do that again. But the switch to Ms Hyde killed any chance of her ever getting a cent from me in the future.I sensed the no extras thing might not be true when I saw her come out of the back onetime with her hair all tussled. It seems all the girls are charging 10 for floor dances. I had Chloe (another former lucky girl) say her VIP were 25. I feel girls have been asking for 25 there for a long time.

Hotrodvfr
09-03-23, 11:36
I sensed the no extras thing might not be true when I saw her come out of the back onetime with her hair all tussled. It seems all the girls are charging 10 for floor dances. I had Chloe (another former lucky girl) say her VIP were 25. I feel girls have been asking for 25 there for a long time.Inflation is unavoidable huh. 10 and 25 are workable but the way she acted towards killed it. Plus she was claiming twice the songs that I counted. Nope I'm done with her.

Hotrodvfr
09-03-23, 13:26
Don't know if all the ladies were more excited to watch college football or whatever but it was pretty dead tonight. Spent most of the night at lusty. Got a couple dances from the the pawg jasmine. She seems to still need breaking in. Ogd had talisha, new autumn and another girl. Talisha is super hot but no extras. Gspot looked more like a nightclub than dancer bar. I had happened to stop a gspot for bit earlier in the day while waiting to meet a friend. Saw jada is working there now. Lynn the tall hot girl was there as well. The rest were some big girls.Was that Sunflower / Autumn at OGD or is there a true new Autumn around?

PopGarden10
09-03-23, 16:10
Was that Sunflower / Autumn at OGD or is there a true new Autumn around?Sunflower autumn.

Boonniee99
09-03-23, 23:37
I sensed the no extras thing might not be true when I saw her come out of the back onetime with her hair all tussled. It seems all the girls are charging 10 for floor dances. I had Chloe (another former lucky girl) say her VIP were 25. I feel girls have been asking for 25 there for a long time.Is Chloe still dancing?

ScratchDent
09-04-23, 08:56
Swung through Akron on Saturday, first stop was LA. That was pretty awful. Just a really thin AA girl and the older one who always seems to have the furry boots. So off to OGD, which was pretty much empty and to my luck, Bri was alone at the bar playing on her phone. Finally going to get some of her, or so I thought LOL. Took at least 15 minutes to get her to pay attention to anything other than her phone, then she went to play music and was admiring herself for another 15 in the mirror. Finally she starts talking, just BS but I don't care because I'm not interested in her for conversation. Asks if I want a dance, and starts a really good hands all over bar side which really gets me going. Then. 'I've met you before', and just. Stops. Ummm, no you haven't. She said she had and then just goes over to another guy who had just walked in. WTF? Well that bummed me out and I was worked way up, so thankfully Hennessy walked out from the back, hugged me and we went straight to the back. No she doesn't FS, but her camel slide dance is pretty good and did the trick because I was going to explode LOL. Oh well, no Bri for mi.

MilfLover68
09-04-23, 15:15
What's open today, mongers?

PopGarden10
09-04-23, 15:47
I know people always seem to ask the clubs that are open on holidays. Gspot is open and they have a guy selling food out front. Only 4 girls there when I stopped for a bit. Melissa, Harley, drea and a short skinny black girl w red hair. Only had time for a dance with Harley. She at least had regular prices. Had to leave or I would have seen what drea was about. She's a tall brunette with glasses. One of those I'm not sure is white or just a very light biracial girl.

Searcher55
09-04-23, 16:36
Whose Melissa skinny old crackhead type with no teeth? What time you leave by? Any other places like Lucky open or Gatsbys? Thanks! Anyone else going this evening?

I know people always seem to ask the clubs that are open on holidays. Gspot is open and they have a guy selling food out front. Only 4 girls there when I stopped for a bit. Melissa, Harley, drea and a short skinny black girl w red hair. Only had time for a dance with Harley. She at least had regular prices. Had to leave or I would have seen what drea was about. She's a tall brunette with glasses. One of those I'm not sure is white or just a very light biracial girl.

Hotrodvfr
09-04-23, 16:36
I know people always seem to ask the clubs that are open on holidays. Gspot is open and they have a guy selling food out front. Only 4 girls there when I stopped for a bit. Melissa, Harley, drea and a short skinny black girl w red hair. Only had time for a dance with Harley. She at least had regular prices. Had to leave or I would have seen what drea was about. She's a tall brunette with glasses. One of those I'm not sure is white or just a very light biracial girl.Which Harley? The one that use to work at OGD or one from Lucky?

PopGarden10
09-04-23, 18:18
Which Harley? The one that use to work at OGD or one from Lucky?Not the one from ogd. This one seems to only come in sparingly based how she talked. Said she has her own cleaning business and talks about playing softball a lot. I feel I've talked to her before at gspot. Like on a Sunday or another holiday.

PopGarden10
09-04-23, 18:20
Whose Melissa skinny old crackhead type with no teeth? What time you leave by? Any other places like Lucky open or Gatsbys? Thanks! Anyone else going this evening?Melissa with the neck and face tattoos. Although now she's not super skinny anymore and her hair is real short. I left around 2. I assume lucky, gatsby and the hippo would be open. That's the normal holiday lineup.

Hotrodvfr
09-05-23, 05:51
Melissa with the neck and face tattoos. Although now she's not super skinny anymore and her hair is real short. I left around 2. I assume lucky, gatsby and the hippo would be open. That's the normal holiday lineup.This the Melissa that was born in Germany and used to share a house with Riley from OGD? Never was a fan of the look but took her for a spin a few times, fun was had. She'd gotten herself off drugs, cleaned herself up and found Jesus. I'm a fan of as many options as possible in the bars but things must not be going well if she's back. Kinda sad, thought she was one of the rare made it out ok stories.

Hotrodvfr
09-05-23, 05:55
Not the one from ogd. This one seems to only come in sparingly based how she talked. Said she has her own cleaning business and talks about playing softball a lot. I feel I've talked to her before at gspot. Like on a Sunday or another holiday.Your description sounds like Whitney. Brunette kind of tall big but not grossly fat, decent tits but absolutely no ass at all. I know she started a cleaning business with her sister and just dropped in once in awhile on weekends to supplement income. Nice girl, can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and reasonably-priced cip.

PopGarden10
09-05-23, 10:28
Your description sounds like Whitney. Brunette kind of tall big but not grossly fat, decent tits but absolutely no ass at all. I know she started a cleaning business with her sister and just dropped in once in awhile on weekends to supplement income. Nice girl, can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and reasonably-priced cip.No Harley was like average girl size. I think you were talking about Whitley and her sister who's sister begins with an M. Like Marisa or something. They used to work at lusty. They were both pretty hot and skinny when they started. The sister quit before Whitley. I messed around with Whitley once, but never got a chance with her sister.

The Melissa is the one from Germany. I don't get to go in during the day much, so can't say if it was just a random thing or she's back regularly.

I went back later last night. There were all black girls but one. Her name is bunny. She was wearing bunny ears even. Very pretty, but terrible bar dances. Like air dances. She leaned on the bar and wiggled her butt. She made some very light contact at times.

I left after that and went to gatsbys there were only 2 girls both talking to one guy. Stayed about a half hr and went home.

All in all holidays are pretty disappointing. I didn't go to lucky. That may have been better, but I haven't been feeling it lately.

DooMama7
09-05-23, 13:20
No Harley was like average girl size. I think you were talking about Whitley and her sister who's sister begins with an M. Like Marisa or something. They used to work at lusty. They were both pretty hot and skinny when they started. The sister quit before Whitley. I messed around with Whitley once, but never got a chance with her sister.

The Melissa is the one from Germany. I don't get to go in during the day much, so can't say if it was just a random thing or she's back regularly.

I went back later last night. There were all black girls but one. Her name is bunny. She was wearing bunny ears even. Very pretty, but terrible bar dances. Like air dances. She leaned on the bar and wiggled her butt. She made some very light contact at times.

I left after that and went to gatsbys there were only 2 girls both talking to one guy. Stayed about a half hr and went home.

All in all holidays are pretty disappointing. I didn't go to lucky. That may have been better, but I haven't been feeling it lately.She works days during the week, she's also a cook at a restaurant nearby, not going to say where for privacy reasons. Took her to the back when she came back a few weeks ago, 1. 00, the added weight helps a lot (ass and titties are nice sized now) still a freak great BBJ and BBFS.

WrongCat13
09-06-23, 12:42
Wild stuff.

XmasBeagle
09-06-23, 13:26
Wild stuff.What? 123xxxx890.

DooMama7
09-06-23, 16:18
Wild stuff.Hahahahaa last I saw her was last year by rolling acres working as a waitress. Can you PM the video and how recent was this?

Puun Hound
09-06-23, 16:37
Wild stuff.Is that a young Melissa?

MLBeach18
09-06-23, 17:00
Wild stuff.I can not for the life of me think who this is.

PopGarden10
09-06-23, 17:14
Wild stuff.I too would be open to the link for the full video. And if she's back doing otc that info as well. I saw her posting travel pics on intsa and looking like she was out of the business.

Puun Hound
09-07-23, 10:06
Wild stuff.Would love to see video.

PopGarden10
09-07-23, 11:41
I can not for the life of me think who this is.It's jasmine that used to work at ogd. Some old screenshots apparently.

Hotrodvfr
09-07-23, 16:52
It's jasmine that used to work at ogd. Some old screenshots apparently.Though the girl looks generally similar it doesn't look like Jasmine to me. Eyes and teeth don't seem right.

Hotrodvfr
09-07-23, 16:55
Allie is out and about but not at the clubs. Saw her out with a bunch of people at Manchester Tavern. So what are the betting odds on how long till she's dancing again?

Puun Hound
09-07-23, 17:51
Allie is out and about but not at the clubs. Saw her out with a bunch of people at Manchester Tavern. So what are the betting odds on how long till she's dancing again?Which alllie. Jail Allie or other that has bf now.

NeonRt70
09-07-23, 18:25
It's jasmine that used to work at ogd. Some old screenshots apparently.Are you sure? That doesn't look like her to me at all.

XmasBeagle
09-07-23, 18:37
Are you sure? That doesn't look like her to me at all.I was thinking the same thing. I guess I could compare that shoulder tattoo.

Hotrodvfr
09-07-23, 18:55
Which alllie. Jail Allie or other that has bf now.Bartender jail Allie. Out with real upstanding looking citizens so hasn't learned her lesson.

Torchkit
09-07-23, 19:44
F#ing Machine = Little Ashley, The Spider Monkey, Little Pest. She has worked at all bars one time or another. She is very tiny and persistent. She is easy to find on Facebook / Instant Messenger. She usually responds quick and is ready to meet. She is friendly and reasonable.Her FB page doesn't seem like it's been active for a few years and she doesn't answer messages there. I can't find a way to contact her.

Cleve Loser
09-08-23, 13:25
Her FB page doesn't seem like it's been active for a few years and she doesn't answer messages there. I can't find a way to contact her.She has like 5 pages it seems. Didn't respond to any of mine either.

VamphireWknd
09-08-23, 14:43
She has like 5 pages it seems. Didn't respond to any of mine either.She's probably wondering why everyone is Facebooking her.

ChubbyChico
09-08-23, 17:18
Real men of genius.

Today we salute you Mr. Backseat stripper fucker.

Single-handedly bringing back the debauchery that once surrounded OGD.

Real men of genius.

With truck doors wide open and 8 inch stripper heels high in the sky.

You gave all a show while you showed that girl why they call you daddy.

That Silverado was bucking harder than a one eyed bull on meth.

Real men of genius.

So today we hold a beer up high and salute that big white ass you so shamelessly pointed to the world while you porked the life out of that young-ish black girl.

Mr backseat stripper fucker.

Hotrodvfr
09-08-23, 17:39
Real men of genius.

Real men of genius.

Real men of genius.

So today we hold a beer up high and salute that big white ass you so shamelessly pointed to the world while you porked the life out of that young-ish black girl.

Mr backseat stripper fucker.Copycat. Not to long ago I fucked Allie in the backseat of her truck in G-Spots parking lot.

Asmoth
09-08-23, 21:27
Stopped at lustys and there is three FAT black women, one fat white woman and two passables, but of course the passables are busy, I'll hang out a second and see what I see. But hoping this isn't a representation of the rest of the clubs.

ChubbyChico
09-08-23, 21:40
Copycat. Not to long ago I fucked Allie in the backseat of her truck in G-Spots parking lot.No copycatting or copyright infringement here bro. Logging one of the most interesting sights I've ever seen at that place.

Good for him LOL.

Asmoth
09-08-23, 21:57
There is a platinum blonde at lusty that looks good at least from a distance but she's being hung on by some drunk loser and seem content to not make any money. Now I know why pimps are a thing, these chicks got no economical sense.

Asmoth
09-08-23, 22:19
Looking like a bust here too, two fat black girls, that ancient white one that looks like she was friends with Jesus back in the day her face is definitely old testimate. Some near midget Latina chick who might be worth a spin but overall poor showing here so far a few minutes in.

NavyGuy88
09-08-23, 23:45
First off, I just want to shout out to ChubbyChico. I don't know if it is just funny. Or if it's funny because it's true. Regardless, Bravo sir!

To the the rest of the gents reporting their experience, also thank you.

Here's my report.

After my civilian duties of eating and drinking with friends, I decided to hit the circuit.

21:00 Lustys.

Walked past a couple heifers that were hanging out, outside, only to be greeted by more heifers in the bar. Took a piss and headed out.

21:20 Lucky.

Tiny was bar-tending (she's a former stripper, veteran) and a herd of 4 larger girls at the bar. Stuck around for 1/2 a beer and 5 songs to see if anyone else walked out of the back but nothing but one more dancer to join the heard.

22:00 GSpot (This is where I wanted to go at this time anyway, everything else was just to kill time).

Kind of full, kind of rough if you are a timid person. 4 AA dancers and 3'ish white dancers and an asian, all thin and less then 30. Chatted and drinked with one of the AA who I had my eye on for a while and got her #. We will see where that goes.

23:00 OGD.

Dead. Ruby was the only name I know (pass for me). No Thailia (sp) (the only other name I know), just the same ol sloppy OGD girls.

Saturday I'm hoping for lunch with the new GSpot girl as I already have plans for dinner. Maybe after dinner I hit up Dreamers and then Gats North.

Real men of genius.

Real men of genius.

Real men of genius.

Mr backseat stripper fucker.

Hotrodvfr
09-09-23, 01:14
No copycatting or copyright infringement here bro. Logging one of the most interesting sights I've ever seen at that place.

Good for him LOL.Just joking man. There's nothing I take seriously in this world of fucking dive bar hookers. Besides your story far more entertaining than mine of fucking chick in messy back seat on top of a bunch of her kids shit.

DooMama7
09-09-23, 12:45
First off, I just want to shout out to ChubbyChico. I don't know if it is just funny. Or if it's funny because it's true. Regardless, Bravo sir!

To the the rest of the gents reporting their experience, also thank you.

Here's my report.

After my civilian duties of eating and drinking with friends, I decided to hit the circuit.

21:00 Lustys.

Walked past a couple heifers that were hanging out, outside, only to be greeted by more heifers in the bar. Took a piss and headed out.

21:20 Lucky.

Tiny was bar-tending (she's a former stripper, veteran) and a herd of 4 larger girls at the bar. Stuck around for 1/2 a beer and 5 songs to see if anyone else walked out of the back but nothing but one more dancer to join the heard.

22:00 GSpot (This is where I wanted to go at this time anyway, everything else was just to kill time).

Kind of full, kind of rough if you are a timid person. 4 AA dancers and 3'ish white dancers and an asian, all thin and less then 30. Chatted and drinked with one of the AA who I had my eye on for a while and got her #. We will see where that goes.

23:00 OGD.

Dead. Ruby was the only name I know (pass for me). No Thailia (sp) (the only other name I know), just the same ol sloppy OGD girls.

Saturday I'm hoping for lunch with the new GSpot girl as I already have plans for dinner. Maybe after dinner I hit up Dreamers and then Gats North.You talking red head ruby?

NavyGuy88
09-09-23, 14:01
You talking red head ruby?I'm sorry, I don't know why I typed Ruby. It was Bobbie.

PopGarden10
09-09-23, 17:52
Doing an afternoon round. First off Ogd is closed today for the floor to be repaired according to a sign on the door.

Gspot had about 6-7 girls. Melissa, bunny, jada, beauty-the one that normally has a partner. Then a couple other black girls. Was hoping to see angel but no luck.

Moved onto lusty which was pretty busy likely since ogd wasn't open. Had several of the big girls and older girls. The one that always wears furry boots. Then there was Lexi that I believe has heart tats on her side. But there were two beautiful girls that I guess are sisters. Both very slim, short hair that's slicked back. Got a couple dances by one named Brea. Charged regular prices. Not sure how long they will stay b it they are well above the lusty norm. Didn't seem like extras girls though. I also had stopped in late Friday night while I was waiting for a friend and saw Cortney was there along with snow. I hadn't seen Cortney in a couple weeks and thought she might have stopped dancing there. It's more and more a gamble on when you'll see some good looking non big girls out. Sometimes late night is better than mid evening I guess.

Advisor
09-09-23, 21:29
Saturday early evening stopped at G-Spot. Attractive girl named Chloe stopped to talk and it ended up being a horrible experience. She offered 1 dance for $10 and 3 for $20. I took the 3 for $20. I asked her why she charges $10 for a dance and for the entire 3 sings she scolded me for questioning her prices, saying I was lying about other dancers charging $5 and how no one questions the price of eggs at a grocery store. She would not stop complaining and I have never regretted agreeing to dances more in my life. How she has repeat customers is beyond me. The only reason I got a dance from her is because I turned her down at Lucky's when she worked there and someone commented how I missed out on great dances. Going with my instincts from now on. Luckily, I ram into a young and gorgeous AA girl named Dream and that sweetheart gave wonderful dances. She saved my night.

Hotrodvfr
09-10-23, 10:58
So anyone talking to Skylar on meets? I see on her social media she's advertising cheaper meets and seems to be pushing them. I'm wondering if the rates have come down enough to make further discussion with her worthwhile.

MilfLover68
09-10-23, 11:44
So anyone talking to Skylar on meets? I see on her social media she's advertising cheaper meets and seems to be pushing them. I'm wondering if the rates have come down enough to make further discussion with her worthwhile.I can't seem to connect with her. I might not be messaging the correct Skylar, but maybe someone named Skylar will eventually respond to me. LOL.

TravelingTom
09-10-23, 12:15
So anyone talking to Skylar on meets? I see on her social media she's advertising cheaper meets and seems to be pushing them. I'm wondering if the rates have come down enough to make further discussion with her worthwhile.Last time I talked to Skylar she was asking for 700. Which too my was way too high. I didn't know if any one knows any girls for OTC less then that.

TravelingTom
09-10-23, 12:39
So anyone talking to Skylar on meets? I see on her social media she's advertising cheaper meets and seems to be pushing them. I'm wondering if the rates have come down enough to make further discussion with her worthwhile.Last time I talked to Skylar she was asking for 700. Which too my was way too high. I didn't know if any one knows any girls for OTC less then that.

Hotrodvfr
09-10-23, 15:44
Last time I talked to Skylar she was asking for 700. Which too my was way too high. I didn't know if any one knows any girls for OTC less then that.Well she's moving in right direction. Last time I talked to her she wanted $1500. I mike take a flyer and treat myself. It's been a minute since had someone truly hott.

XmasBeagle
09-10-23, 22:17
Well she's moving in right direction. Last time I talked to her she wanted $1500. I mike take a flyer and treat myself. It's been a minute since had someone truly hott.Can someone provide a link?

PopGarden10
09-11-23, 12:22
Forgot to mention this about Saturday. Apparently someone from lucky was giving out coupons for a free drink outside of lusty. Mia found out and said if you give it to her at lusty she'll give you two free drinks. It might only have been for that day but if you come across a lucky coupon it can't hurt to try and take it to lusty to try and get two drinks.

XmasBeagle
09-11-23, 12:38
Forgot to mention this about Saturday. Apparently someone from lucky was giving out coupons for a free drink outside of lusty. Mia found out and said if you give it to her at lusty she'll give you two free drinks. It might only have been for that day but if you come across a lucky coupon it can't hurt to try and take it to lusty to try and get two drinks.When does Lucky offer the "buy one drink get one gangland shooting free" coupon?

Hotrodvfr
09-11-23, 12:59
Can someone provide a link?Sent you PM with her social media info.

Derrik5
09-11-23, 21:18
Was at OGD on a Thursday, got a nice dance from a tall girl, think her name was Evon? Was about to head out, so didn't ask for more. But she had a sensuous way about her. Anyone know if she is worth a private dance? Also had a nice table dance from Kimmy another day, thin and looking good wearing mostly strings -but she doesn't give much extra in a private dance.

DickyDoo
09-12-23, 16:24
Was at OGD on a Thursday, got a nice dance from a tall girl, think her name was Evon? Was about to head out, so didn't ask for more. But she had a sensuous way about her. Anyone know if she is worth a private dance? Also had a nice table dance from Kimmy another day, thin and looking good wearing mostly strings -but she doesn't give much extra in a private dance.That was Yavon. To the best of my knowledge the most she will do in VIP is HJ. Maybe others have more info on her?

Neodarke
09-14-23, 10:03
Headed down to Akron to drop someone off at the airport, was thinking about hitting up a couple of the Akron clubs on the way home. What might be the best cubs to hit? Looking for fairly attractive, with extras maybe available.

NorthCostGuy
09-14-23, 11:18
Headed down to Akron to drop someone off at the airport, was thinking about hitting up a couple of the Akron clubs on the way home. What might be the best cubs to hit? Looking for fairly attractive, with extras maybe available.Gatsby's North for sure. Best looking, high mileage. Awesome vibe.

Ficdon
09-14-23, 11:38
I grabbed these from a video that Mia posted publicly yesterday, does anyone know the names of these dancers?

PopGarden10
09-14-23, 11:52
I grabbed these from a video that Mia posted publicly yesterday, does anyone know the names of these dancers?The one on the left has gone by amber at lusty and Demi at Jen's. I saw someone mention getting a HJ and titty fuck from her but not much more. The right is too blurry for me to make out.

Pussylicker2
09-14-23, 13:39
I grabbed these from a video that Mia posted publicly yesterday, does anyone know the names of these dancers?Got a link?

GolfBuddy
09-14-23, 13:53
The one on the left has gone by amber at lusty and Demi at Jen's. I saw someone mention getting a HJ and titty fuck from her but not much more. The right is too blurry for me to make out.They are nice girls but nothing to offer worth doing.

GolfBuddy
09-14-23, 13:57
She looked amazing the other night.

DooMama7
09-14-23, 16:48
I'm talking MILF Allie at g spot but that's not the disclaimer. I took her to the back and says we can't fuck without a rubber, I ask why, "I got a BF now" should've walked out then but she said she can do a BJ, I say yeah I guess even though I like splashing off in vagina. The head was lackluster, left after one song and just gave her 60. So YMMV but yeah I wouldn't.

GreyPool9
09-14-23, 18:29
Went to lustys last night and there was a few really hot girls. But none of them even talked to me. Wondering if anyone was there and got there names.

GreyPool9
09-14-23, 18:31
I grabbed these from a video that Mia posted publicly yesterday, does anyone know the names of these dancers?The one on the far right was there last night.

WrongCat13
09-14-23, 19:26
I grabbed these from a video that Mia posted publicly yesterday, does anyone know the names of these dancers?Demi. Met her last week. Really nice girl, good bar dances. Have her a 20 and got her a shot. Talked about going to the back. Agreed on HJ titjob but nothing else. If I ran into her at the right point in my day, I'd prob give her a $ because she wasn't a psycho. Had to leave for my sanity at that point.

ScratchDent
09-15-23, 07:41
Has anyone seen Sweetie recently and wouldn't mind letting me know when she usually comes in? I don't get to Akron much anymore and have been really wanting to give her my kids LOL.

PopGarden10
09-15-23, 11:45
Has anyone seen Sweetie recently and wouldn't mind letting me know when she usually comes in? I don't get to Akron much anymore and have been really wanting to give her my kids LOL.She doesn't seem to be in there as regularly anymore. I generally can catch her later at night after midnight on Saturdays. But it's not always a sure thing. I saw her just last week. She also seems to spend a good bit of time sitting down I. The dressing room so she might be there and just not come out if you aren't staying very long.

Hotrodvfr
09-15-23, 13:32
She doesn't seem to be in there as regularly anymore. I generally can catch her later at night after midnight on Saturdays. But it's not always a sure thing. I saw her just last week. She also seems to spend a good bit of time sitting down I. The dressing room so she might be there and just not come out if you aren't staying very long.I haven't seen her recently but last time I did it seemed like old habits were popping back up. Is that still the case?

ScratchDent
09-15-23, 14:06
She doesn't seem to be in there as regularly anymore. I generally can catch her later at night after midnight on Saturdays. But it's not always a sure thing. I saw her just last week. She also seems to spend a good bit of time sitting down I. The dressing room so she might be there and just not come out if you aren't staying very long.Thank ya. And that's a bummer, the last few times I've been out that way I'm heading home by 6:30 at the latest. She's pretty much the cutest one at the moment in Akron who doesn't mind a cream pie.

SpaceMarine
09-15-23, 15:27
Has anyone seen Sweetie recently and wouldn't mind letting me know when she usually comes in? I don't get to Akron much anymore and have been really wanting to give her my kids LOL.She was there last night, Try after 10.

GolfBuddy
09-15-23, 16:49
Is rolling some guy out right at the bar.

PopGarden10
09-15-23, 17:09
Stopped at gspot and lusty. Started at g only saw ivy, a black girl and jada coming in. Went to ogd only saw Hannah moved onto lusty. Lexi, a thicker black girl, pheonix and a big black girl were there. Got dances from Lexi and phoenix-day phoenix who looks a bit better than night phoenix or at least is in better shape, but have a kind of lame dance. Went back gspot and it had got better Cortney had come in as well as Angel. Have to say Angel might be in the best shape I've seen her in. She still has a bit of baby belly but not sloppy fat. A good day trip.

JHolden889
09-15-23, 21:11
She looked amazing the other night.Bartender from lustys that used to work at city limits also? She always looks good. Tight too 😈.

Brku209
09-15-23, 21:36
Went to Lusty (first time in almost a year) after work at 7 pm. Sat down at the bar ordered couple of shots, and beer. Larger AA lady immediately came over to me (she gave me her name but I honestly don't remember, just your average some dumb stripper name.) I know most of you don't seem to go for the AA girls, but I already had my mind made up that I would take whoever came up to me first (as long as the weren't a dog faced gremlin). Anyway I bought her a drink we went right to the back, was $100 for the FS. I was pretty torqued up from a long week so I busted quick.

She started whining and asking if I was going to take care of her since she took care of me. LOL I said that's what was the $100 was for, no? She tried to get more money out of me after I was finished, so I told I would go to the ATM, but I just left. Will probably be a while before I go back. But I got what I was looking for. So no complaints.

TheMultiverse
09-16-23, 20:22
Gatsby's North for sure. Best looking, high mileage. Awesome vibe.I don't think they have a good rep for attending to newcomers. Maybe they've changed but I doubt it.

DooMama7
09-16-23, 20:50
Good news Egypt is back, took her to the back for 1. 00 for FS, plus pay her tip out. Bad thing was she had been drinking and was acting kinda sloppy.

Bikjik69
09-16-23, 21:03
I don't think they have a good rep for attending to newcomers. Maybe they've changed but I doubt it.It hasn't changed. Lazy dancers supported old fat boomer simps.

Hotrodvfr
09-17-23, 01:17
Went to OGD Friday. Several AA dancers, Bobby and a chubby 30's white girl working. Sara and Brea were there in street clothes drinking. Bought Sara a couple drinks but couldn't talk her into anything. Ended up taking Brea to VIP for a couple of songs.

PopGarden10
09-17-23, 01:30
Forgot to mention this on my other report. Gspot had a sign up that they are open on Sundays again. They open at noon, not sure how late they will stay open. Last year it seemed they would be closed by 8, but they've been staying open til 2 most nights so they may stay open late on Sundays.

GolfBuddy
09-17-23, 09:34
Good news Egypt is back, took her to the back for 1. 00 for FS, plus pay her tip out. Bad thing was she had been drinking and was acting kinda sloppy.LOL that was my fault. We did a few shots at the bar. Nice girl, full everything VIP. She told me she was leaving after me. LOL I guess not.

Searcher55
09-17-23, 09:46
Ha ha these dancers make that $ so easily in under 15 minutes with a VIP. In what probably over 85% of the patrons at these bars take them over three days or more at his job to make lmao.

LOL that was my fault. We did a few shots at the bar. Nice girl, full everything VIP. She told me she was leaving after me. LOL I guess not.

BasesLoaded1
09-17-23, 16:35
Forgot to mention this on my other report. Gspot had a sign up that they are open on Sundays again. They open at noon, not sure how late they will stay open. Last year it seemed they would be closed by 8, but they've been staying open til 2 most nights so they may stay open late on Sundays.Thanks PopGarden10 for the info.

Stopped into G-Spot around 2 pm today. In my opinion the girls were up and moving about a modest crowd of a dozen customers. I stuck around long enough for three table dances from "Crazy Kimmy" and left. There simply wasn't anything at G-Spot that interested me. Plus, no matter how hard I try I cannot get "Crazy Kimmy" to do anything good in the VIP Room. Fortunately, as I was leaving "Anal Jada" was on her way in. As soon as our paths crossed she asked me to take her straight to the VIP Room to have anal. Of course I turned around and followed her back in the bar. Shortly after she got dressed we went straight to the VIP and made a sickening mess on the floor. Luckily Morgan was close by to deliver the required sheets of "Bounty". Good Luck Out There!

Sad Rumor has it that Jens Den will reopen as a normal everyday bar with no dancers. Again just rumor.

Ficdon
09-17-23, 18:17
Grabbed from another FB video by Mia. Who's this?

Hotrodvfr
09-17-23, 19:22
Grabbed from another FB video by Mia. Who's this?I think she goes by Snow. I've never gotten much from her but others have reported more success.

ClMarks
09-17-23, 21:29
It hasn't changed. Lazy dancers supported old fat boomer simps.Stopped by last Thursday. Sat at the bar for almost an hour and didn't get approached for one dance. Too bad. I had a wad of cash in my pocket. Girls there are lazy.

PopGarden10
09-17-23, 22:27
Grabbed from another FB video by Mia. Who's this?Yeah looks like snow. She's real sporadic when she works. Guys have mentioned extras but they had to pay inflated prices.

PopGarden10
09-17-23, 22:28
Went to see what Sunday would be like and they were closing up. It was around 6 so I'm guessing Sundays are going to very reduced hours.

Anihc
09-18-23, 07:33
Anyone know when Hennesey is dancing at OGD? Been trying to reunite. Had fun with Cin, a couple of times with Brea, and once with Hannah (mostly for old times sake), but no Hennesey. Thanks for the help.

GolfBuddy
09-18-23, 07:47
Went to see what Sunday would be like and they were closing up. It was around 6 so I'm guessing Sundays are going to very reduced hours.I stopped by earlier in the day. Dead. Some of the girls left for Lucky. Not much better there.

Rusty Trombone
09-18-23, 11:13
Still looking to reconnect with Cin. Has anyone seen her at OGD lately? Does anyone have her current number they would be willing to share?

AJSeat
09-18-23, 23:04
LOL that was my fault. We did a few shots at the bar. Nice girl, full everything VIP. She told me she was leaving after me. LOL I guess not.Egypt was one of the only dancers that I spoke with Saturday and she does great bar side dances, I'm hoping to catch up with Angel or Drea soon as they were both busy the last time I went.

ScratchDent
09-19-23, 08:00
Anihc, every time I've run into her she is there during the day and leads pretty early. Try before 5:30 during the week, I'm guessing her schedule is like this because of her kids.

MLBeach18
09-19-23, 14:27
I stopped today and had some barbecue. Ivy and Jada were there and a girl with dark hair named Quinn.

I have seen her before, but never really heard anyone talk about her much. I did get a dance from her and she asked me to go to the back.

But I didn't have time today. Does anyone have information?

White girl maybe a few pounds on her black hair seems like a nice girl.

Left there and went to Lustys and dropped my kids off in Lexie.

Hotrodvfr
09-19-23, 19:44
I stopped today and had some barbecue. Ivy and Jada were there and a girl with dark hair named Quinn.

I have seen her before, but never really heard anyone talk about her much. I did get a dance from her and she asked me to go to the back.

But I didn't have time today. Does anyone have information?

White girl maybe a few pounds on her black hair seems like a nice girl.

Left there and went to Lustys and dropped my kids off in Lexie.Quinn's alright. Reasonable price. Insisted on cover.

MLBeach18
09-19-23, 20:16
Quinn's alright. Reasonable price. Insisted on cover.That is kind of the vibe that I got! Thank you for your input! I will have to see where I can get with her!

Walter818
09-19-23, 20:36
Stoppee in at Gspot nothing there. Headed over to Lustys. Only 1 girl there a beautiful Latino spinner with an accent anyone know who she is? Was fine, she gave a gentleman at the bar a few dances and then afterwards disappeared. These girls just don't want to make money I swear. Its sad.

Searcher55
09-20-23, 05:44
In these dives I always noticed they get a ride to work from one old lonely RETIRED guy usually, and free room and board, then turn up in the clubs just for their addiction $ or fun $. That's life when it's so easy to make as a dancer IMO!

Stoppee in at Gspot nothing there. Headed over to Lustys. Only 1 girl there a beautiful Latino spinner with an accent anyone know who she is? Was fine, she gave a gentleman at the bar a few dances and then afterwards disappeared. These girls just don't want to make money I swear. Its sad.

PopGarden10
09-20-23, 09:36
Saw skylar is talking about ending her dancing hiatus and moving onto another akron club. Although it may not be that great if the lucky manager is telling the truth that her boyfriend likes to sit around with her and she doesn't work. It is funny that lucky said gspot gets lucky leftovers, but they're all pretty hot girlsxmilf Allie, Angel, Lynn, Chloe.

Anihc
09-20-23, 09:47
Anihc, every time I've run into her she is there during the day and leads pretty early. Try before 5:30 during the week, I'm guessing her schedule is like this because of her kids.Thanks ScratchDent. What days of the week have you seen her? Appreciate the help.

Hotrodvfr
09-20-23, 10:11
Saw skylar is talking about ending her dancing hiatus and moving onto another akron club. Although it may not be that great if the lucky manager is telling the truth that her boyfriend likes to sit around with her and she doesn't work. It is funny that lucky said gspot gets lucky leftovers, but they're all pretty hot girlsxmilf Allie, Angel, Lynn, Chloe.If Skylar and those girls are they leftovers, I'll have leftovers every day. Really, who does she have that's good left at Lucky?

Pussylicker2
09-20-23, 10:34
I stopped today and had some barbecue. Ivy and Jada were there and a girl with dark hair named Quinn.So what does anal-Jada look like and when does she work? I'd love to try her butt. Thanks!

DooMama7
09-20-23, 12:51
In these dives I always noticed they get a ride to work from one old lonely RETIRED guy usually, and free room and board, then turn up in the clubs just for their addiction $ or fun $. That's life when it's so easy to make as a dancer IMO!This is very true.

PopGarden10
09-20-23, 14:01
If Skylar and those girls are they leftovers, I'll have leftovers every day. Really, who does she have that's good left at Lucky?I know right. Other than sassy the girls she's chased away are all the hot ones. It's like if she has a new hot girl just wait until they do something small to annoy her and leave. And if the go to gspot I like that bar better because it's a bigger space.

Mister Hank
09-20-23, 14:21
Hey fellas. Just starting to dip my toe into the Akron waters since the demise of Warren. Thanks for all the good info on here. You guys suggest there are some good anal girls in the clubs. Is there a short list of names and places for the better back door girls? Thanks in advance.

MLBeach18
09-20-23, 15:48
Was nearby for work, so thought what the heck.

Stop by and got a drink and candy came right over. Easily the most attractive girl in there.

Good dance by the bar, then told her I would like VIP since I didn't have much time.

Walked into VIP and she said I'll take care of you if you take care of me, and I said it's a deal!

Sat down, and she got to her knees and I quickly got ready for her to begin. LOL.

Bbbjws. She does a good job no amount ever talked about didn't count what I gave her just stuffed it into her bag.

Treat her good!

Hotrodvfr
09-20-23, 17:16
Hey fellas. Just starting to dip my toe into the Akron waters since the demise of Warren. Thanks for all the good info on here. You guys suggest there are some good anal girls in the clubs. Is there a short list of names and places for the better back door girls? Thanks in advance.Anal in the club is pretty rare. Jada at G-Spot used to be always good for it but I've heard she's pretty fickle now. Ivy at G-Spot is also a possibility but no guarantee. I've had Destiny at OGD Greek once but I haven't seen her in months.

DooMama7
09-20-23, 19:13
Anal in the club is pretty rare. Jada at G-Spot used to be always good for it but I've heard she's pretty fickle now. Ivy at G-Spot is also a possibility but no guarantee. I've had Destiny at OGD Greek once but I haven't seen her in months.Wow, so I can put in Ivy's butt, crazy.

Puun Hound
09-21-23, 07:25
Anal in the club is pretty rare. Jada at G-Spot used to be always good for it but I've heard she's pretty fickle now. Ivy at G-Spot is also a possibility but no guarantee. I've had Destiny at OGD Greek once but I haven't seen her in months.I use to see Jada regularly for anal. Last few times I saw her I opted out of anal. She offered it with the disclaimer of she was having a lot of bleeding back there. Maybe that's why she is more selective now.

Hotrodvfr
09-21-23, 10:14
The Facebook drama being Skylar and Jessica has been entertaining. It's seems 'Management ' didn't like Skylar's dude lurking in the bar all day when she's working so Skylar quit. Jess seems to have same opinion of the dude that I do. What do you call a guy that sits around and collects the money from other dudes fondling your girl? I'm sure there's a word for that.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing Skylar what ever bar she goes to.

Mojo Rising
09-21-23, 10:34
The Facebook drama being Skylar and Jessica has been entertaining. It's seems 'Management ' didn't like Skylar's dude lurking in the bar all day when she's working so Skylar quit. Jess seems to have same opinion of the dude that I do. What do you call a guy that sits around and collects the money from other dudes fondling your girl? I'm sure there's a word for that.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing Skylar what ever bar she goes to.I don't understand it personally. I mean, who wants to have a girl dance for you when her dude is sitting right there? So is the guy okay with everyone fondling her right in front of him? Just doesn't make sense to me. I've never had the pleasure of a dance from Skylar, so not sure to what lengths she goes for the "experience"? Just my two sense!

Mojo.

Hotrodvfr
09-21-23, 10:59
I don't understand it personally. I mean, who wants to have a girl dance for you when her dude is sitting right there? So is the guy okay with everyone fondling her right in front of him? Just doesn't make sense to me. I've never had the pleasure of a dance from Skylar, so not sure to what lengths she goes for the "experience"? Just my two sense!

Mojo.I'm not fond of the dude either and as you allude to him stalking around definitely hurts her business. But of course does a pimp get mad when you fuck his hoes? No all he sees is dollar signs. Skylar is just about the hottest thing around here and I will continue to enjoy her, fuck the dude. Still waiting for those OTC meets to come down a little more in price.

PopGarden10
09-21-23, 14:00
I'm not fond of the dude either and as you allude to him stalking around definitely hurts her business. But of course does a pimp get mad when you fuck his hoes? No all he sees is dollar signs. Skylar is just about the hottest thing around here and I will continue to enjoy her, fuck the dude. Still waiting for those OTC meets to come down a little more in price.I'm curious where she will go bc all clubs don't like bfs or whatever hanging around causing issues. And there always are issues. I've also been curious what their relationship is bc she started seeing him, then stopped dancing at lucky and out in Lorain. And started offering overpriced meetups otc. That's not a committed relationship to me. And she's been dancing a while and doing this so she should be wise to not being used but I guess some guys have the magic words. Still hope she gets a few weeks in a gspot. Their VIP being behind a locked door eliminates that eyes of the bf.

DooMama7
09-21-23, 15:13
Went into g spot today after being disappointed with lustys. Needed to release some stress so I took Ivy in the back. 1st off for having more men run through her than a blitz she was tight! I think I got a friction burn trying to fit jr in. Second thing was that she told me she was pregnant (she said don't worry it's not yours) for someone who has been raw dogging since 2015 I really sat there for a minute and just thought (damn, how many women could've got in pregnant from me in the D. Are. Detroit Akron Warren Miami Fort Lauderdale) and second thing was it's kinda nuts she's dancing knocked up. As far as jada, do why'all think she let herself go OR she's in her second trimester? I know for a fact this one ain't mine but have liquidated her walls on occasion. Idk kinda makes me not want to go to the clubs for a sec for ethically reasons.

Hotrodvfr
09-21-23, 15:58
Went into g spot today after being disappointed with lustys. Needed to release some stress so I took Ivy in the back. 1st off for having more men run through her than a blitz she was tight! I think I got a friction burn trying to fit jr in. Second thing was that she told me she was pregnant (she said don't worry it's not yours) for someone who has been raw dogging since 2015 I really sat there for a minute and just thought (damn, how many women could've got in pregnant from me in the D. Are. Detroit Akron Warren Miami Fort Lauderdale) and second thing was it's kinda nuts she's dancing knocked up. As far as jada, do why'all think she let herself go OR she's in her second trimester? I know for a fact this one ain't mine but have liquidated her walls on occasion. Idk kinda makes me not want to go to the clubs for a sec for ethically reasons.Wait Ivy is pregnant? Is she like 45? Must still be possible.

As for Jada, I have looked to closely when I've seen her but tend to chalk it up to letting herself go. For awhile she was looking downright bad.

XmasBeagle
09-21-23, 16:10
Went into g spot today after being disappointed with lustys. Needed to release some stress so I took Ivy in the back. 1st off for having more men run through her than a blitz she was tight! I think I got a friction burn trying to fit jr in. Second thing was that she told me she was pregnant (she said don't worry it's not yours) for someone who has been raw dogging since 2015 I really sat there for a minute and just thought (damn, how many women could've got in pregnant from me in the D. Are. Detroit Akron Warren Miami Fort Lauderdale) and second thing was it's kinda nuts she's dancing knocked up. As far as jada, do why'all think she let herself go OR she's in her second trimester? I know for a fact this one ain't mine but have liquidated her walls on occasion. Idk kinda makes me not want to go to the clubs for a sec for ethically reasons.Alright well you said the magic word.

Where does this Ivy work? I'm otw.

Akron
09-22-23, 08:10
Has any one been to Greece with Ivy just curious.

Dutch1990
09-24-23, 11:57
Saturday I forgot how bad Saturday was for the clubs, Lustys annoying Annie, some fat girls. On to Gspot 2 girls on their phones not interested in making money. Lucky was same as gspot went to Ogd and I swear it had a smell wasn't sure what it was until brea danced for me then holy shit that pussy was awfully smelly same outfit as Friday left after that.

DeniseRago
09-24-23, 17:51
What day and time was the Candy sighting?

Stop by and got a drink and candy came right over. Easily the most attractive girl in there.

Good dance by the bar, then told her I would like VIP since I didn't have much time.

Walked into VIP and she said I'll take care of you if you take care of me, and I said it's a deal!

Sat down, and she got to her knees and I quickly got ready for her to begin. LOL.

Bbbjws. She doe

Hotrodvfr
09-25-23, 02:24
What day and time was the Candy sighting?She seems to be there every time I go on dayshift.

Jimmy 5
09-25-23, 08:44
Does anyone know where Kat is working?? She used to tend bar at Lucky. Post here or PM me. Thanks in advance.

Jimmy:

CAKStripCluber
09-25-23, 10:35
How much did you give her?

Bbbjws. She does a good job no amount ever talked about didn't count what I gave her just stuffed it into her bag.

Treat her good!

YoderWatch
09-26-23, 19:33
Stopped in for a lunch break today and there were 8-10 girls surprisingly. Lots of them were decent. Gypsy / Rose was there, who used to be cute but has really let herself go. There was a chubby blonde who approached me said her name was Belle or Bella. Literally the first thing she said to me was "do you want me to suck out your soul through your cock". I was very close to taking her up on the offer but I got a hint of BO from her so that killed the mood for me. But damn, she's forward! There were a couple other cute white girls and several AA chicks as well. There was a damn good selection and only 2-3 customers. Took back a cutie white chick with long dreads named Jasmine. The menu is very limited but I left walking out of there like a duck. Says no FS.

DarkKnight23
09-26-23, 19:44
In town visiting from Detroit for work until Friday. Sounds like the place to go for the best looking girls is G-Stop with extra available. How much do you guys typically bring for just a BJ?

Thank you in advance.

JamochaShake
09-26-23, 20:32
In town visiting from Detroit for work until Friday. Sounds like the place to go for the best looking girls is G-Stop with extra available. How much do you guys typically bring for just a BJ?

Thank you in advance.$100 should be plenty enough to cover BJ and drinks.

DarkKnight23
09-26-23, 21:12
$100 should be plenty enough to cover BJ and drinks.Thats insane Its so cheap here LOL.

DarkKnight23
09-26-23, 23:00
Made a trip to G-Stop and Lustys tonight.

Lustys I literally walked in saw one dancer skinny white wasnt my type. Had about 7-8 people in the bar. Dancer was just on her phone. I waited about 20 minutes to see if any other dancers would come out and nothing so I left.

I went to the G spot. As soon as I walked in skinny white girl with a nice ass name Bunny approached me. We went to the back she gave me a dance (that wasnt that great). I alluded to wanting to do more and she asked to see the package I showed her and she started grinding on It. Felt great! Then she asked me if I had a cover, which was kind of weird dancers back in Detroit usually supply that so I wasnt prepared. I offered to go get one and we tried to negotiate a deal right there but she wouldn't name her price. So I offered $1 because hell idk what you want. She just said that's too low, so I said $1. 5 she said that was too low. It was mad weird imo because when I asked for her price she wouldn't name It.

So she gets back to grinding on jr. And her body like tenses up so maybe she was cumming or trying to get off? Idk she asked for my number and I gave It to her and she asked to link up once she was off. Of course she texted me once I was showered and in the bed back at the hotel to come get her and then go to her place. Tried to arrange something for tomorrow because I have to be up at 6 am and she just said "I'm cool". So, I guess I pissed her off. Idk the whole situation didn't feel quite right imo or maybe I'm over thinking It.

MLBeach18
09-27-23, 02:26
Made a trip to G-Stop and Lustys tonight.

Lustys I literally walked in saw one dancer skinny white wasnt my type. Had about 7-8 people in the bar. Dancer was just on her phone. I waited about 20 minutes to see if any other dancers would come out and nothing so I left.

I went to the G spot. As soon as I walked in skinny white girl with a nice ass name Bunny approached me. We went to the back she gave me a dance (that wasnt that great). I alluded to wanting to do more and she asked to see the package I showed her and she started grinding on It. Felt great! Then she asked me if I had a cover, which was kind of weird dancers back in Detroit usually supply that so I wasnt prepared. I offered to go get one and we tried to negotiate a deal right there but she wouldn't name her price. So I offered $1 because hell idk what you want. She just said that's too low, so I said $1. 5 she said that was too low. It was mad weird imo because when I asked for her price she wouldn't name It.

So she gets back to grinding on jr. And her body like tenses up so maybe she was cumming or trying to get off? Idk she asked for my number and I gave It to her and she asked to link up once she was off. Of course she texted me once I was showered and in the bed back at the hotel to come get her and then go to her place. Tried to arrange something for tomorrow because I have to be up at 6 am and she just said "I'm cool". So, I guess I pissed her off. Idk the whole situation didn't feel quite right imo or maybe I'm over thinking It.She is a hard one to figure out! Her dances out by the bar are not very good at all! But she does seem eager to go to VIP! I just didn't expect much in VIP because of the way her dance was on the floor. Maybe it is worth putting a little more effort into it! She is definitely pretty and has a great body! I did expect her to be high priced, though! Which I don't mind once in a while. I don't like naming the price either! I guess I'll start at 200.

XmasBeagle
09-27-23, 09:06
Idk she asked for my number and I gave It to her and she asked to link up once she was off. Of course she texted me once I was showered and in the bed back at the hotel to come get her and then go to her place. Tried to arrange something for tomorrow because I have to be up at 6 am and she just said "I'm cool". So, I guess I pissed her off. Idk the whole situation didn't feel quite right imo or maybe I'm over thinking It.I've had girls asking for a relationship after a couple dances.

Daddy issues, insecurity, self esteem. Take your pick.

PopGarden10
09-27-23, 14:00
She is a hard one to figure out! Her dances out by the bar are not very good at all! But she does seem eager to go to VIP! I just didn't expect much in VIP because of the way her dance was on the floor. Maybe it is worth putting a little more effort into it! She is definitely pretty and has a great body! I did expect her to be high priced, though! Which I don't mind once in a while. I don't like naming the price either! I guess I'll start at 200.I've tried bunny a couple times. Had a lame bar dance, wasn't going to try again but there was a kind of dead night so I figured I'd try a VIP. Just about as lame. I don't think I would try for extra because it feels like she would be super lame. She's so aloof or high or both.

XmasBeagle
09-28-23, 08:34
At which club does Ivy work? I can't search the board because "Ivy" is only three characters.

DickyDoo
09-28-23, 11:26
At which club does Ivy work? I can't search the board because "Ivy" is only three characters.You can find her at G Spot 1130 to 3 PM most days.

XmasBeagle
09-28-23, 11:31
You can find her at G Spot 1130 to 3 PM most days.Damn that's a small window.

Monaco GP
09-28-23, 13:35
It's been a long time since it was a strip club but it's being torn down. Does anyone remember it?

DarkKnight23
09-28-23, 19:37
She is a hard one to figure out! Her dances out by the bar are not very good at all! But she does seem eager to go to VIP! I just didn't expect much in VIP because of the way her dance was on the floor. Maybe it is worth putting a little more effort into it! She is definitely pretty and has a great body! I did expect her to be high priced, though! Which I don't mind once in a while. I don't like naming the price either! I guess I'll start at 200.I went back up to the club last night and she approached me at the bar again. Basically was just a repeat of the night before so just a bunch of nothing. Kinda was hoping to draw someone else but I have a hard time telling someone to go away:

DarkKnight23
09-28-23, 19:38
I've had girls asking for a relationship after a couple dances.

Daddy issues, insecurity, self esteem. Take your pick.She's a strange one man. She approached me again last night but just more of the same.

DarkKnight23
09-28-23, 19:41
I've tried bunny a couple times. Had a lame bar dance, wasn't going to try again but there was a kind of dead night so I figured I'd try a VIP. Just about as lame. I don't think I would try for extra because it feels like she would be super lame. She's so aloof or high or both.I picked up on that when she approached me again last night. Like she was doing to usual stripper small talk conversation but she kept hopping from subject to subject and not finishing one topic before moving on to the next. And my natural instincts starting kicking in when It looked like she was making eye contact with someone behind me, but It was no one there. And I'm very aware of my surrounds at all times so It really put me off. Maybe she was high or something but It didn't feel right. Since I have a hard time saying no to women I went to the back with her and It was the same lame ass dance.

AkEarl
09-28-23, 20:52
Thats insane Its so cheap here LOL.Yeah, but I'd rather pay for quality like at the landing strip all day, we have bottom of the barrel drug addicts for talent.

XmasBeagle
09-28-23, 21:30
She calls herself Bunny because her "dances" are her literally hopping from foot to foot 6" from your cock. As I sit here, I guarantee you that's her gimmick.

It was one of the dumbest dances I have ever experienced.

Tried G-Spot. Full parking lot, that guy cooking outside. Pulled in, pulled out.

OGD. Brea, Amy, Heaven, Starr in street clothes, couple hot black girls. Heaven seemed good to go, but I wanted to explore my options. Can anyone vouch?

Dances from all, nothing too exciting. Can't get over how hot dim lights can make Brea look when she's below average anywhere else.

Her rules have changed considerably since her bf. Waste of time.

Lusty. No girls, no music, six guys. In and out.

G-Spot again, slightly fewer cars. Handful of guys and girls. Mostly busted black chicks. This Bunny was the hottest one and she's maybe a 7. Small tits, mom belly, really cute acne face augmented with makeup. We made eye contact a bunch until she was free and I was hoping for gold and got coal instead. As stated, completely worthless, no way VIP would be any better. Couldn't even fondle her tits.

One of the very few times I left Akron with the same amount of semen I started with. What a shit hole that city is.

The only up shot to this week was I finally got BBG ATM ATP CIA out of my long time UTR (who is not available).

Gray Man
09-28-23, 23:47
It's been a long time since it was a strip club but it's being torn down. Does anyone remember it?Yeah I remember the place from probably 35-40 years ago. Didn't they lose their liquor license and open back up as a regular bar named Sully's, or close by there?

DooMama7
09-29-23, 01:30
Yeah, but I'd rather pay for quality like at the landing strip all day, we have bottom of the barrel drug addicts for talent.Yep exactly why I am heading up there in a couple of hours.

Pussylicker2
09-29-23, 10:44
Yeah, but I'd rather pay for quality like at the landing strip all day, we have bottom of the barrel drug addicts for talent.Landing strip can be good, but they won't let you in the door without giving them your car keys. Even if you don't drive there. Any dispute about money, you won't get your keys back until you pay (they have an atm). And they'll steal what you have in your car.

Hotrodvfr
09-29-23, 13:02
So has Skylar popped up anywhere since quitting Lucky? I haven't heard anything.

On the G-Spot bartender Allie front I addition to her legal problems her bf is now out of the pen so that book is closed.

Monaco GP
09-29-23, 20:08
Yeah I remember the place from probably 35-40 years ago. Didn't they lose their liquor license and open back up as a regular bar named Sully's, or close by there?It was called Sully's but closed during covid.

I'd like to hear more about it as a strip club.

IronClad999
09-29-23, 22:35
Landing strip can be good, but they won't let you in the door without giving them your car keys. Even if you don't drive there. Any dispute about money, you won't get your keys back until you pay (they have an atm). And they'll steal what you have in your car.Sounds like a trap if they have those fishy nets out there baiting on victims desperate to check the spot; so much for discouragements.

Hotrodvfr
09-30-23, 14:33
Saw Quinn for first time in awhile. She was a little chunky before but she's put on more weight. Not sloppy fat but if you like spinners she ain't one. Also wondering why every time I see her she's sweating like she just ran a marathon in 90 degree heat?

I fucked her anyway. BBBJ but she still wouldn't let me in the kitty raw.

Overall meh. Decent looks, for decent price for decent performance.

I wouldn't go especially to see her but if your out and need someone to scratch that itch she's an option.

Derrik5
10-01-23, 06:20
Sometimes my best day to get away is Monday afternoon. Wondering if any clubs are worth going to them? When I've asked, most of the girls I see dancing OGD of Lusty say they dance We'd to Friday, so are any good ones in Mondays?

Searcher55
10-01-23, 13:43
You have her phone #.

Saw Quinn for first time in awhile. She was a little chunky before but she's put on more weight. Not sloppy fat but if you like spinners she ain't one. Also wondering why every time I see her she's sweating like she just ran a marathon in 90 degree heat?

I fucked her anyway. BBBJ but she still wouldn't let me in the kitty raw.

Overall meh. Decent looks, for decent price for decent performance.

I wouldn't go especially to see her but if your out and need someone to scratch that itch she's an option.

Hotrodvfr
10-02-23, 06:15
You have her phone #.Not interested in OTC with her so never got it.

PopGarden10
10-02-23, 10:39
So after a couple trips out on Sundays I've determined these are not real monger days. Went to gspot and gatsbys. Gspot around 4 none of the better looking girls working. Just the bigger ones, best looking one is Star that used to be at ogd. Tried again later at night and they were closed. I'm guessing they still won't be open past 6. Gatsbys was ok but not a lot of girls 3 during the day 4 at night. Which are ok numbers for a chill day. If you're looking to watch a few games and relax for a couple hours maybe talk to a girl it's cool.

Dutch1990
10-02-23, 11:22
What happened to the skinny Asian girl that was at Gspot anyone have contact or know when she is there.

PissedOffLaxD
10-03-23, 11:25
Is she still working at OGD?

DooMama7
10-03-23, 14:21
Is she still working at OGD?Should be, nights only, gets there at 6:30.

DickyDoo
10-03-23, 21:18
Is she still working at OGD?I talked to her today. She just took a few days off and will be back.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 21:42
What happened to the skinny Asian girl that was at Gspot anyone have contact or know when she is there.Any recall of her name? Kinda interested too.

Mojo Rising
10-04-23, 08:41
Any recall of her name? Kinda interested too.Her name is Emilee.

TooManyLadies8
10-04-23, 13:32
Her name is Emilee.I'm very interested if anyone has contact or knows where to see her. Asian fever has got me.

JohnF74
10-04-23, 18:58
What are these girls doing with their money. I messaged Kerri or Lynn to see if she was working at G Spot. She says need 40 dollars or her phone is getting cut off. LOL I'm going to stick to Nicole at Dreamers no drama and a great time. The money is out here these girls are full of bs!

XmasBeagle
10-04-23, 19:52
What are these girls doing with their money. I messaged Kerri or Lynn to see if she was working at G Spot. She says need 40 dollars or her phone is getting cut off. LOL I'm going to stick to Nicole at Dreamers no drama and a great time. The money is out here these girls are full of bs!Can you describe this Kerri / Lynn? I have someone that I thought was UTR that literally asked me for 40 dollars today because her phone is getting cut off. If it's her, didn't know she danced.

This one was in a nasty accident (ATV accident maybe) and I doubt has danced in more than a year.

Hotrodvfr
10-04-23, 20:00
What are these girls doing with their money. I messaged Kerri or Lynn to see if she was working at G Spot. She says need 40 dollars or her phone is getting cut off. LOL I'm going to stick to Nicole at Dreamers no drama and a great time. The money is out here these girls are full of bs!Are you seriously questioning what they do with their money? There's a reason the d boys hang out there.

JohnF74
10-04-23, 20:43
Are you seriously questioning what they do with their money? There's a reason the d boys hang out there.Yeah, I was really being sarcastic. I just thought she had more Polish about herself. I see she got some serious issues as well.

PopGarden10
10-04-23, 22:32
Can you describe this Kerri / Lynn? I have someone that I thought was UTR that literally asked me for 40 dollars today because her phone is getting cut off. If it's her, didn't know she danced.

This one was in a nasty accident (ATV accident maybe) and I doubt has danced in more than a year.Taller than average dancer. Like 5' 8-10. Slim. Very pretty face. Like auburn hair. Haven't seen any identifying tattoos. Used to work at lucky. She's been working at gspot for a couple months. Doesn't seem to have any signs of being in an atv accident anytime recently. Think Kerri is her first name and Lynn her middle name that she dances by.

EyeBuck
10-09-23, 08:50
Any recommendations on where to go to for my first time to learn the lay of the land?

PopGarden10
10-09-23, 10:43
It was super dead on Saturday. Met one new girl or a girl returning to the area at gspot. Names Phoenix has red and green hair right now. Small petite girl, but not super tight. Got some bar dances but didn't have time for VIP. Also she said the most she does is sell pictures so extras weren't likely. Gspot had the most girls around 4-6 but were mostly the bigger girls. Lusty had no more than like 2 girls all day. Ogd had a a few more girls at night, but no one good to me. I heard Kristina's sister Cassie is coming around again anyone know the best night to catch her?

Hotrodvfr
10-09-23, 13:55
Saw both bartender Allie and MILF Allie at G-Spot. Bartender was busy but MILF was looking better than I remember. Took her back and left some of my kids with her.

G-Spot now is my favorite. I will return soon.

PopGarden10
10-09-23, 15:28
Any recommendations on where to go to for my first time to learn the lay of the land?The main spots are lusty adventures-la, ole glory daze-ogd, g spot or lucky corner. Lusty, ogd and gspot are all 5 minutes from each other. There's also gatsbys north- it's more a traditional club. The others are more neighborhood bars w dancers. If you are going during the day or early evening I'd probably say gspot. Only caveat is some girls charge 10 instead of 5 for bar dances. You can also Boyce between the 3 that are close. Give each about 30 minutes to likely see all the girls on shift.

DooMama7
10-09-23, 18:00
Saw both bartender Allie and MILF Allie at G-Spot. Bartender was busy but MILF was looking better than I remember. Took her back and left some of my kids with her.

G-Spot now is my favorite. I will return soon.Hmm I wonder if I will get lucky with either. Find Allie who is the jailbird when she ain't busy or MILF Allie "if she doesn't have a bf".

StormJohnJv
10-09-23, 20:47
Hey guys; I'm a longtime lurker from the Chicago thread visiting g here for work. I'm staying in Akron and I want to visit some the local places. I saw a post earlier about the local haunts and I just want ask what kind of damage I'm looking at if I really want to have some fun as apposed to just something casual?

G-spot really drew my attention but also some of the other ones near it look good too.

Hotrodvfr
10-10-23, 09:42
Hmm I wonder if I will get lucky with either. Find Allie who is the jailbird when she ain't busy or MILF Allie "if she doesn't have a bf".They always have "bf". It's amazing how quickly she progresses from I can't I have a bf to ok but uou have to wear a condom to we've done it before I know your clean to oh God I want your cum give it to me. The girl truly loves to fuck and once you get her going the bf is quickly forgotten.

Pussylicker2
10-10-23, 13:27
Hey guys; I'm a longtime lurker from the Chicago thread visiting g here for work. I'm staying in Akron and I want to visit some the local places. I saw a post earlier about the local haunts and I just want ask what kind of damage I'm looking at if I really want to have some fun as apposed to just something casual?

G-spot really drew my attention but also some of the other ones near it look good too.Not sure what your looking for, $80 should get you a 2 song blowie. Personally I'd be afraid of gspot at night, it's pretty ghetto. Gspot, ogd, lusty are all pretty close to each other. Be sure to report back!

RondaColdSon
10-10-23, 17:11
Hey stopping by this weekend and was looking for a good club. It sounds like gspots is promising based on reviews for a BJ.

Any places that offer FS in VIP or a dark corner? Preferably latinas if possible.

NavyGuy88
10-10-23, 17:51
Never been to the clubs in Atlanta but I'd imagine pretty young things working there. You aren't going to get that in Akron.

Latino's? Ol Glory Days had a spinner Puerto Rican that work days but I haven't seen her lately. Last I talked to her she was going to take a break.

As others have said, just make the circuit. Glory Days, Lusty and then GSpot all within a mile of each other. Lucky Corner is 3 or so miles away. Great chance FS will be available to any of the girls (more so if you go during the day noon - 4:00).

Hey stopping by this weekend and was looking for a good club. It sounds like gspots is promising based on reviews for a BJ.

Any places that offer FS in VIP or a dark corner? Preferably latinas if possible.

XmasBeagle
10-10-23, 17:52

Any places that offer FS in VIP or a dark corner? Preferably latinas if possible.Any of them. Three are within a 2 minute drive.

RondaColdSon
10-10-23, 19:43
Never been to the clubs in Atlanta but I'd imagine pretty young things working there. You aren't going to get that in Akron.

Latino's? Ol Glory Days had a spinner Puerto Rican that work days but I haven't seen her lately. Last I talked to her she was going to take a break.

As others have said, just make the circuit. Glory Days, Lusty and then GSpot all within a mile of each other. Lucky Corner is 3 or so miles away. Great chance FS will be available to any of the girls (more so if you go during the day noon - 4:00).Thanks I guess I'll probably just stick to business only. If I do try Ol Glory I'll be sure to post a review.