PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Cleve Loser
09-08-21, 12:27
She's making her rounds LOL.She's going to have a line waiting just like Jasmine did.

PopGarden10
09-08-21, 13:27
She's going to have a line waiting just like Jasmine did.I was thinking the same thing. She relatively young and attractive. She's not charging crazy amounts. Now will she be around as much as jasmine was. In the past it would seem Lola would show p for a few weeks then disappear.

Hotrodvfr
09-08-21, 13:27
She's going to have a line waiting just like Jasmine did.Lola ain't bad, but she don't look as good as Jasmine.

Newguy1973
09-09-21, 01:25
Wednesday night and I wasn't disappointed. I enjoyed the aggressive attention I received compared to other experiences I've had. I forgot names, but a plus size came up to me first, and I figured I would get a couple of bar side dances. She offered a VIP which I declined, saying I would to check everyone out first. Next, and older one came over and same thing. I was looking for Lola, which I think she was there, but she was running around and she didn't come over before I met Jada. She was more of what I was looking for, if Lola was busy, so when she offered the VIP, I took her up on it.

I think these ladies are asking for $.2, but they are willing to take less, I said to the plus size, ,I thought it was $, and she said ok.

DooMama7
09-09-21, 14:29
Went in today around 12:20, 1 customer chatting with that older dancer who only deals with older men, Starr, Hannah and ruby. I don't get it, I guess I have a sign that says ugly or don't dance for me bc I may as well be invisible. Hannah, I hate for previous bad experiences, her dry pussy and terrible oral skills, Starr pretty much the same only with the fact she has a stinky kitty. Ruby is usually my go to but bc of her endometriosis, there are times when she can't do FS, she also seems like she only does back rubs now.

They need new talent ASAP, at least at night girls will try and make new customers, until they get new talent I'll just avoid that place, except for night time or Saturday afternoon in a chance to catch the new MILF, tianna / krystal.

Hotrodvfr
09-09-21, 15:46
Went in today around 12:20, 1 customer chatting with that older dancer who only deals with older men, Starr, Hannah and ruby. I don't get it, I guess I have a sign that says ugly or don't dance for me bc I may as well be invisible. Hannah, I hate for previous bad experiences, her dry pussy and terrible oral skills, Starr pretty much the same only with the fact she has a stinky kitty. Ruby is usually my go to but bc of her endometriosis, there are times when she can't do FS, she also seems like she only does back rubs now.

They need new talent ASAP, at least at night girls will try and make new customers, until they get new talent I'll just avoid that place, except for night time or Saturday afternoon in a chance to catch the new MILF, tianna / krystal.I talked to Ruby about that awhile ago. The old guy pays them to hang out with him for the whole day. Hey if you got money and are lonely why not. Easy money for the girls.

MattCatt
09-10-21, 04:02
What night or hours is Lola working?

Whats Jasmine look like?

Stopped up there last week and tonight Lola was not on, 1 dancer said she comes and goes.

Black bbw asked me for dances, declined, another thick bbw asked for dances I declined.

Black thin girl drunk or wasted said VIP was $40 a song declined.

Shauna pink hair was cute sexy we did chair dances for $5 then VIP BBBJ very sexy.

MattCatt
09-10-21, 05:08

Whats Jasmine look like?

Stopped up there last week and tonight Lola was not on, 1 dancer said she comes and goes.

Black bbw asked me for dances, declined, another thick bbw asked for dances I declined.

Shauna pink hair was cute sexy we did chair dances for $5 then VIP BBBJ very sexy.

Hotrodvfr
09-10-21, 05:38

Whats Jasmine look like?

Shauna pink hair was cute sexy we did chair dances for $5 then VIP BBBJ very sexy.Don't think Lola has much of a set schedule but don't think she's often there late.

Jasmine is long gone but definitely not forgotten.

DooMama7
09-10-21, 11:01
Last night (8-9-21) I went into OGD have being at a bar downtown, fat black dancer who was high out of her mind talking to me, skinny black dancer (forget her name, dreads or braids, name starts with a T) Shauna and I believe one more. Anyway I was sobering up and I heard the skinny black dancer going off on a customer saying he owes her money, his rebuttal was the only dances he gets are in the back and that she randomly started dancing on him and she owes him money. The bouncer talks to him as does Kristina as they aren't sure who to believe, he then leaves; People be of your wits and use your big head and don't get inhibited by alcohol and make sure these women aren't fucking you over or upcharging. Kristina and the bouncer at OGD seem to be level headed unless it's something egregious (like a guy flat out not paying) compared to RJ and that other idiot at Lustys.

Be mindful.

DooMama7
09-10-21, 11:05
Yeah it was Friday. Not sure of time because I bounced around a lot and wasn't really paying attention. I would guess somewhere around 9. Good luck she was a good time.I forget to ask, how much did she charge?

GolfBuddy
09-10-21, 11:39
Last night (8-9-21) I went into OGD have being at a bar downtown, fat black dancer who was high out of her mind talking to me, skinny black dancer (forget her name, dreads or braids, name starts with a T) Shauna and I believe one more. Anyway I was sobering up and I heard the skinny black dancer going off on a customer saying he owes her money, his rebuttal was the only dances he gets are in the back and that she randomly started dancing on him and she owes him money. The bouncer talks to him as does Kristina as they aren't sure who to believe, he then leaves; People be of your wits and use your big head and don't get inhibited by alcohol and make sure these women aren't fucking you over or upcharging. Kristina and the bouncer at OGD seem to be level headed unless it's something egregious (like a guy flat out not paying) compared to RJ and that other idiot at Lustys.

Be mindful.If it's the same girl I think it is, stay clear. There aren't a lot of thin girls right now which is why I think they keep her around. She tried the same random dance thing with me a couple of weeks ago. I told her I didn't ask for dances but would do VIP (stupid on my part in hindsight). We agreed on a number and what it included then got in the back and she immediately changed the terms. Even asked for the money up front. After a brief discussion, I got up and walked out of VIP about halfway through the first song. Paid xtina the $20 for the song. Girl comes out yelling at me that I owed her money, etc. I told her her to never talk to me again. The only thing worse than the lack of talent right now is when you get these scammers. I try to be nice and give most people the benefit of the doubt, but for many of these girls it's all about the hustle.

Hotrodvfr
09-10-21, 13:51
I forget to ask, how much did she charge?$. 5 was well worth it.

MattCatt
09-10-21, 14:40
Don't think Lola has much of a set schedule but don't think she's often there late.

Jasmine is long gone but definitely not forgotten.Thanks Hotrodvfr, much appreciated.

MattCatt
09-10-21, 15:28
Was in gspot few weeks ago thin petite black girl VIP bbj, then the really tall thin black girl in VIP only goes nude -no play-no BJ-nothing.

Any extras BJ or FS in VIP at bottoms up, club boom boom, jens?

Thnxs.

PopGarden10
09-10-21, 17:44
Was in gspot few weeks ago thin petite black girl VIP bbj, then the really tall thin black girl in VIP only goes nude -no play-no BJ-nothing.

Any extras BJ or FS in VIP at bottoms up, club boom boom, jens?

Thnxs.Bottoms up- I've never gone to their private area bc of the up charge but always reported there are cameras and little extra activity.

Jens- in the past yes. Could be done in all the different private areas. Not sure what the current girls are like. There isn't much of a selection from when I've been in the last couple weeks.

Boom yes but not as many girls willing to do extras. It's a good setup with private booths though.

Both boom and jens are going to be more expensive for extras than going to Ogd or gspot.

MLBeach18
09-10-21, 20:40
Started at G spot got a few dances from tiny. She is a sweetheart. Nobody else really working. Went to Lustys and sweetie was working. Got a few dances from her but wasn't ready for VIP! She is the skinny brunette. About a week ago I took her to VIP for BBFSCIP. 120. Then she got tied up with someone else and I had to run. Went to OGD The only dancer I saw was GiGi took her to VIP for the DJ, CFS 120.

DooMama7
09-11-21, 01:32
$. 5 was well worth it.Had her tonight, aunt flo was visiting but the tongue action was worth it, can only imagine how that vagina feels.

MattCatt
09-11-21, 20:17
Had her tonight, aunt flo was visiting but the tongue action was worth it, can only imagine how that vagina feels.Who? What bar?

MattCatt
09-11-21, 20:19
Few bars last night and tonight getting dances and seeing who does what.

-- Lucky corner bigger black girl curvy- no extras nothing, Bunny curvy white girl purple hair. No extras nothing.

-- Bottoms Up -closed. Prob out of business.

-- Club boom boom $5 cover and bouncer came up to me 2 x demanding 2 drink minimum. About 9 girls sitting around.

On their phone I was the only guy in the joint not 1 girl even looked, smiled or said hello. I talked to 2 girls no table dances.

VIP was $30-$35 per song both girls I talked to strongly rejected the extras question. 1 girl said full nude other girl said topless.

Prob on the rag.

-- Jens 3 girls in there heavy set bbbw not my type at all.

-- G spot this bar is more of a hang out drinking bar alot of bbw black girls not sure hanging out or working, 1 girl kept nagging me for.

A cigarette and lighter (looks like a SW) 1 black girl drunk dancing all over the place with 3 other girls smacking each others asses, she had belly.

Wasnt sure pregos? 1 girl named Brat cute black girl was doing dances but had a stalker kept coming up to her and the guys she was dancing for.

Sayin its time to leave, get your shit and leave she was screaming stuff back Crazy drama. Not going to even want to find intel on her because probably.

Itll end up me and her in VIP, she's blowin me and dude barges in with gun or a machete.

--OGD went in 2-3 x at diff times looking for Lola not there Tianna and Gigi clearly had bad nights, bad attitude I approached after 20 minutes.

Of them at bar on their phones and she responded by saying yeah can't you see I'm trying to make money. They both suffer from spoiled princess syndrome.

You work at a strip club leave your I'm a princess attitude at the door and say hi and flirt with the men that bring great cash. Damnnnn.

I have gotten good extras from Bobby, Shauna however Brittany the low talker slurs her words scams you on songs and as soon as you go in VIP changes.

The agreed upon price by +40 I talked to the bartender about this and was told anything that is negotiated is between you and her. So your up shit creek basically.

Stripper lies and ads skipped songs to your total who they going to believe you or her. Of course her. How sad lets rob our good hard working customers.

If you have intel on dancers at clubs please post them here, so we can all avoid time and money wasted on no extra girls or scammer girls.

Hotrodvfr
09-11-21, 23:08
Who? What bar?Tianna OGD.

JohnBGood1113
09-12-21, 00:00
Few bars last night and tonight getting dances and seeing who does what.

-- Lucky corner bigger black girl curvy- no extras nothing, Bunny curvy white girl purple hair. No extras nothing.

-- Bottoms Up -closed. Prob out of business.

-- Club boom boom $5 cover and bouncer came up to me 2 x demanding 2 drink minimum. About 9 girls sitting around.

On their phone I was the only guy in the joint not 1 girl even looked, smiled or said hello. I talked to 2 girls no table dances.

VIP was $30-$35 per song both girls I talked to strongly rejected the extras question. 1 girl said full nude other girl said topless.

Prob on the rag.

-- Jens 3 girls in there heavy set bbbw not my type at all.

-- G spot this bar is more of a hang out drinking bar alot of bbw black girls not sure hanging out or working, 1 girl kept nagging me for.

A cigarette and lighter (looks like a SW) 1 black girl drunk dancing all over the place with 3 other girls smacking each others asses, she had belly.

Wasnt sure pregos? 1 girl named Brat cute black girl was doing dances but had a stalker kept coming up to her and the guys she was dancing for.

Sayin its time to leave, get your shit and leave she was screaming stuff back Crazy drama. Not going to even want to find intel on her because probably.

Itll end up me and her in VIP, she's blowin me and dude barges in with gun or a machete.

--OGD went in 2-3 x at diff times looking for Lola not there Tianna and Gigi clearly had bad nights, bad attitude I approached after 20 minutes.

Of them at bar on their phones and she responded by saying yeah can't you see I'm trying to make money. They both suffer from spoiled princess syndrome.

You work at a strip club leave your I'm a princess attitude at the door and say hi and flirt with the men that bring great cash. Damnnnn.

I have gotten good extras from Bobby, Shauna however Brittany the low talker slurs her words scams you on songs and as soon as you go in VIP changes.

The agreed upon price by +40 I talked to the bartender about this and was told anything that is negotiated is between you and her. So your up shit creek basically.

Stripper lies and ads skipped songs to your total who they going to believe you or her. Of course her. How sad lets rob our good hard working customers.

If you have intel on dancers at clubs please post them here, so we can all avoid time and money wasted on no extra girls or scammer girls.Next time one of those smelly hoes tries to give you shit flip them a 50 an call it a day. Tell them go right ahead and call the police. Dare them to. Fuck you hoe call the cops you nasty cock sucking ****. These bitches are retards remember they suck dick for a loving. They eat literally a fish tank full of cum every month. Tell the hoe if you suck my dick well ill give you 100. If you play games I won't give you a God damn cent.

NavyGuy88
09-12-21, 00:37
Over the past many weeks I've been weening myself of off Akron's "gentlemen" scene and just hanging out at the pubs and bars in Kent. I'm not creeping on KSU chicks but the "normal" townies and this weekend was no exceptions. During my hiatus, I have had good drinks, good food, chatting to random strangers and have even gotten a few numbers and other things.

Regardless. Friday I did my thing then thought I should ping Jen's.

I remember when Jen's was great and I am hoping someday it will be great again. When I pulled into the parking lot, they have a sign out front stating "no cover charge". That's a big FU to Dreamers / Boom Boom so that's a plus in my book.

Long story short. $6 beer (typical Jen's) less then 5 customers and about the same amount of girls and the "ladies" weren't anything to write home about.

I guess it's a vicious cycle. No girls = No Men. No Men = No Girls. Someone smarter then me will have to brake that chain.

Anyway, probably won't be worth revisiting till Oct / Nov to see if they fixed that.

Saturday. I ping'ed Gat's North.

Others on here complain about girls on their phone or with their regulars. I found if you ask the girl for a dance or drink, they will be chatting / drinking with you with no problems.

Normally they have young thin girls, young thick girls, young goth girls (I think you get the picture) but tonight was different. Kind of a lame scene and the young one's their didn't really grabbed my attention.

I had my can of beer (apparently there's a F'ing beer bottle shortage now) and left.

I hope this post helps and shows you gentlemen there's a lot more out their then S Main St.

MattCatt
09-12-21, 01:25
Next time one of those smelly hoes tries to give you shit flip them a 50 an call it a day. Tell them go right ahead and call the police. Dare them to. Fuck you hoe call the cops you nasty cock sucking ****. These bitches are retards remember they suck dick for a loving. They eat literally a fish tank full of cum every month. Tell the hoe if you suck my dick well ill give you 100. If you play games I won't give you a God damn cent.Good advice, thnxs.

Searcher55
09-12-21, 05:54
I still appreciate the post, but in a way those 2 other strip clubs sounded no better to me than what you can find I guess on a random day at the Main St. Location ones (true Gats can have good takeout options at a premium rate), I almost went out last night to search Main St. Ones, but stayed in. I usually go your route though and just hangout at a cool local bar Called Franks place on market and talk to some cool bartenders, I might checkout the Akron valley bars, or Wing warehouse in Norton who knows it's my Sunday Fun day!

Over the past many weeks I've been weening myself of off Akron's "gentlemen" scene and just hanging out at the pubs and bars in Kent. I'm not creeping on KSU chicks but the "normal" townies and this weekend was no exceptions. During my hiatus, I have had good drinks, good food, chatting to random strangers and have even gotten a few numbers and other things.

Regardless. Friday I did my thing then thought I should ping Jen's.

I remember when Jen's was great and I am hoping someday it will be great again. When I pulled into the parking lot, they have a sign out front stating "no cover charge". That's a big FU to Dreamers / Boom Boom so that's a plus in my book.

Long story short. $6 beer (typical Jen's) less then 5 customers and about the same amount of girls and the "ladies" weren't anything to write home about.

I guess it's a vicious cycle. No girls = No Men. No Men = No Girls. Someone smarter then me will have to brake that chain.

Anyway, probably won't be worth revisiting till Oct / Nov to see if they fixed that.

Saturday. I ping'ed Gat's North.

Others on here complain about girls on their phone or with their regulars. I found if you ask the girl for a dance or drink, they will be chatting / drinking with you with no problems.

Normally they have young thin girls, young thick girls, young goth girls (I think you get the picture) but tonight was different. Kind of a lame scene and the young one's their didn't really grabbed my attention.

I had my can of beer (apparently there's a F'ing beer bottle shortage now) and left.

I hope this post helps and shows you gentlemen there's a lot more out their then S Main St.

Hotrodvfr
09-12-21, 06:06
I hope this post helps and shows you gentlemen there's a lot more out their then S Main St.The difference between going to S Main St and going to other bars is the difference between going to buy fish and going fishing. Sure there's entertainment value in fishing but your never sure you'll have a fish dinner.

SKWalker
09-14-21, 12:54
I am pretty sure she used to post on STG. Does she do ITC or OTC nowadays?

PopGarden10
09-14-21, 17:12
I am pretty sure she used to post on STG. Does she do ITC or OTC nowadays?Saw a post of her on stg earlier today. Someone posted they saw her at lucky over the weekend but no extras. Maybe she strictly an otc girl.

MLBeach18
09-14-21, 17:22
Saw a post of her on stg earlier today. Someone posted they saw her at lucky over the weekend but no extras. Maybe she strictly an otc girl.And I think it just depends who it is and what type of mood she is in. That is the way she was when she was only on the websites. She told me in the club three bills for everything in the back.

Galaxy Smith
09-14-21, 18:46
Anyone have a link to her STG ad, or can suggest a search term to find her on there?

And I think it just depends who it is and what type of mood she is in. That is the way she was when she was only on the websites. She told me in the club three bills for everything in the back.

PopGarden10
09-15-21, 01:42
Anyone have a link to her STG ad, or can suggest a search term to find her on there?This is the only one I've seen so far.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/young-and-ready-for-you-daddy/968025073374

MattCatt
09-15-21, 06:15
This is the only one I've seen so far.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/young-and-ready-for-you-daddy/968025073374Bunny Lucky Corner only does $5 chair dances, no extra, nothing, her and her friend (chubby black girl) nothing only $5 dances.

Last 3 months several times during dances I asked, I persuaded Nothing Nada Zilch I even offered 1, 1. 5 and 2.

This ad link is bad or robber thief. Texted a few times no response then called Dude Answers.

And then exact same ad with different pic posted weeks ago.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/young-and-ready-for-you-daddy/364633415685

So clearly a pimp or thief.

Cleve Loser
09-15-21, 08:12
Bunny Lucky Corner only does $5 chair dances, no extra, nothing, her and her friend (chubby black girl) nothing only $5 dances.

Last 3 months several times during dances I asked, I persuaded Nothing Nada Zilch I even offered 1, 1. 5 and 2.

This ad link is bad or robber thief. Texted a few times no response then called Dude Answers.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/young-and-ready-for-you-daddy/364633415685

So clearly a pimp or thief.That could be a fake ad or a pimp but the girl in the picture went as Bunny and def provided for a long time. She was pricey and required protection. Not sure if its the same girl that dances at Luckys.

MLBeach18
09-15-21, 09:02
That could be a fake ad or a pimp but the girl in the picture went as Bunny and def provided for a long time. She was pricey and required protection. Not sure if its the same girl that dances at Luckys.It absolutely is the same girl! I saw her in both situations! She has a distinct birthmark on her booty! She even mentioned it to me when I saw her at the bar.

PopGarden10
09-15-21, 10:34
Bunny Lucky Corner only does $5 chair dances, no extra, nothing, her and her friend (chubby black girl) nothing only $5 dances.

So clearly a pimp or thief.Bunny Will also do the dances the back. Saw someone ask her on Facebook if she does privates so that add may not be for her but there's a chance she does more.

SKWalker
09-15-21, 12:40
https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/bunny/225653518760

This is the old ad she posted. No face. But she sent me pic for verification at the time. I did not pull the trigger anyway. But I am thinking to have some in the club fun with her.

This is the only one I've seen so far.

https://akron-canton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/young-and-ready-for-you-daddy/968025073374

SameWat2323
09-15-21, 13:16
Bunny Will also do the dances the back. Saw someone ask her on Facebook if she does privates so that add may not be for her but there's a chance she does more.Bunny does try to push VIP dances as she tried with me but she wanted $25 a song. She also did not hint any extras.

MattCatt
09-15-21, 14:35
Bunny Lucky Corner does $5 chair dances, and in vip there are no extras, no bjs, no fiv, no hj, fs...nothing,
her and her friend (chubby black girl) nothing only nude dances.
So clearly a pimp or thief.I apologize, my post wasnt clear. Bunny does VIP in back but rejected all my oferes for 1, 1. 5, 2 for BJ, FS.

Strictly nude only. Got dances with her on a few accounts where she was fun, drunk, loud and wild and still FIRM on the Only Nude nothing else.

She and her chubby black friend are besties and usually that's what happens with girlfriends they offer what the other one is doing or not doing in this case.

Chubby black friend doesn't drink BTW.

TravelingTom
09-15-21, 19:22
Any action at Lucky Corner tonight?

ScratchDent
09-16-21, 15:20
Stopped by OGD yesterday hoping to run into Lola. Well that didn't go as planned. Hannah (who I absolutely cannot deal with) was there with a couple women that weren't my. Uh. Style. So one beer and out. Although there was a guy in there with an under armor hat that was recognized by every girl there. One of ya'll? So off to LA and ffs. I literally could not drink my beer fast enough to get out of there. Yeesh. I at least need teeth to even start looking at the rest that's all I'll say. I was done after that and so was off in the dent mobile.

DooMama7
09-18-21, 15:10
I guess they do it every year for the bartenders bday, anyway got there around 1-ish, kinda dead, only saw a few dancers but maybe more came in later like around 2 pm-3 pm. Anyway I took Finley in the back and didn't feel like trying to game up any other dancer, gave her 110 for BBFS and BBBJ.

TravelingTom
09-18-21, 15:34
Your inbox is full.

I guess they do it every year for the bartenders bday, anyway got there around 1-ish, kinda dead, only saw a few dancers but maybe more came in later like around 2 pm-3 pm. Anyway I took Finley in the back and didn't feel like trying to game up any other dancer, gave her 110 for BBFS and BBBJ.

DooMama7
09-18-21, 15:44
Your inbox is full.Go ahead and send.

Searcher55
09-19-21, 09:08
So is the Lucky corner and Gspot about my only best bets for some football and full VIP action? Not sure if any of the Gatsbys are open for Browns games? Any tips on this you can PM me.

JSmith66
09-19-21, 11:33
I tend to stop in two dreamers every so often I love the girls on day shift but I keep getting attacked by this one girl really there's two that are so annoying they make you want to just get up and leave the one girl Selena is nice but on an average day maybe a 3 if at best usually all the good girls are taken during the day where is a new spot that I can go to after my meetings at 1?

PopGarden10
09-19-21, 12:31
So is the Lucky corner and Gspot about my only best bets for some football and full VIP action? Not sure if any of the Gatsbys are open for Browns games? Any tips on this you can PM me.Lucky and Gspot are your best bets. I'm not sure when hush opens. I know jens doesn't open until 7. For football and extras I'd say go to gspot. The girls at lucky seem to be getting a bit prudish for some reason.

JWillOutSlayin
09-19-21, 23:10
Long time lurker. 1st find poster. Been out here a few years. Got jacked for the 1st time tonight! Went to G spot Sunday night. The bar tender was serving drinks and dancing. She was too busy to dance for me. Saw Shawn (formerly of OGD) show up. Tried to get her to leave with me but she wasn't interested. Instead had a girl named Harley follow me home. To be fair. I gave the money upfront. I know. Save the sass. Made a mistake. Never again. She's on my bed. Smoking meth. Which I find particularly attractive. Then she said she needs lube. Goes out to her car and scoots. I laughed. Got taken for $50. It's not a lot of money to me but must be a lot to her. Anyways. It was the 1st time I've seen her there. Had red and blue hair. If you see her you know the deal. Keep her in the club. No money upfront! LOL.

BumLick1
09-20-21, 10:04
Long time lurker. 1st find poster. Been out here a few years. Got jacked for the 1st time tonight! Went to G spot Sunday night. The bar tender was serving drinks and dancing. She was too busy to dance for me. Saw Shawn (formerly of OGD) show up. Tried to get her to leave with me but she wasn't interested. Instead had a girl named Harley follow me home. To be fair. I gave the money upfront. I know. Save the sass. Made a mistake. Never again. She's on my bed. Smoking meth. Which I find particularly attractive. Then she said she needs lube. Goes out to her car and scoots. I laughed. Got taken for $50. It's not a lot of money to me but must be a lot to her. Anyways. It was the 1st time I've seen her there. Had red and blue hair. If you see her you know the deal. Keep her in the club. No money upfront! LOL.I'm glad you found humor in it. Best way to deal with it, honestly. But man, why would you take one of these vermin back to your spot? I'd imagine most of us live in nicer places than these girls are accustomed to and have a lot to lose with one of these girls finding out where we live. Not criticizing, just wondering.

JWillOutSlayin
09-20-21, 10:53
I'm glad you found humor in it. Best way to deal with it, honestly. But man, why would you take one of these vermin back to your spot? I'd imagine most of us live in nicer places than these girls are accustomed to and have a lot to lose with one of these girls finding out where we live. Not criticizing, just wondering.Fair question. I have a very logical and scientific reason. I was drunk. Mistakes were made.

MLBeach18
09-20-21, 11:25
I guess they do it every year for the bartenders bday, anyway got there around 1-ish, kinda dead, only saw a few dancers but maybe more came in later like around 2 pm-3 pm. Anyway I took Finley in the back and didn't feel like trying to game up any other dancer, gave her 110 for BBFS and BBBJ.Just curious if the extras was more of a one time thing with the glow party? Or is Finley pretty consistent?

PopGarden10
09-20-21, 13:47
I'm glad you found humor in it. Best way to deal with it, honestly. But man, why would you take one of these vermin back to your spot? I'd imagine most of us live in nicer places than these girls are accustomed to and have a lot to lose with one of these girls finding out where we live. Not criticizing, just wondering.Unless you live close to where they live I think the risk of them finding their way back is low. Most of them only know their little areas they hang out in. It is risky in he moment of them grabbing something when you're not paying attention. And I definitely wouldn't want most sleeping over my house.

PopGarden10
09-20-21, 13:55
Since it's football season I've been able to get down to akron a little earlier than over the summer. My short review on Saturdays is lusty right now seems to have the best Saturday talent. It's still a short list mostly sweetie and Jerica. There are a few other girls there to give them a decent number of dancers. Gspot is generally dead in the evening, Ogd is kind of a crap shoot. Saw jada and Gigi and a bigger black girl. It feels like the Ogd girls won't stick around as long as the lusty girls. Lucky was packed w customers but didn't appear to have that many dancers. They've gotten a few girls from hush and I think that's why the extras are harder to find.

Lastly anybody able to give and appropriate time to find Lola. Like the earliest she's been seen and the latest. I know she's real flighty so it's a crap shoot to catch her.

AlRee85
09-20-21, 14:20
Hey guys, I am planning on coming through Akron this week during the afternoon (Tues-Thurs but not exactly sure when) and while I did some digging I wondered during the afternoon times is OGD or Gatsbys the better choice? Others even more likely for extras? Thanks for any help!

DooMama7
09-20-21, 14:54
Long time lurker. 1st find poster. Been out here a few years. Got jacked for the 1st time tonight! Went to G spot Sunday night. The bar tender was serving drinks and dancing. She was too busy to dance for me. Saw Shawn (formerly of OGD) show up. Tried to get her to leave with me but she wasn't interested. Instead had a girl named Harley follow me home. To be fair. I gave the money upfront. I know. Save the sass. Made a mistake. Never again. She's on my bed. Smoking meth. Which I find particularly attractive. Then she said she needs lube. Goes out to her car and scoots. I laughed. Got taken for $50. It's not a lot of money to me but must be a lot to her. Anyways. It was the 1st time I've seen her there. Had red and blue hair. If you see her you know the deal. Keep her in the club. No money upfront! LOL.So you took her to your personal residence, she smoked meth in your home in front of you and ran off with your money. WOW, I guess humor is a way to look at this but how can you have that low of a standard? Your lucky this ***** didn't set you up.

DooMama7
09-20-21, 15:17
Since it's football season I've been able to get down to akron a little earlier than over the summer. My short review on Saturdays is lusty right now seems to have the best Saturday talent. It's still a short list mostly sweetie and Jerica. There are a few other girls there to give them a decent number of dancers. Gspot is generally dead in the evening, Ogd is kind of a crap shoot. Saw jada and Gigi and a bigger black girl. It feels like the Ogd girls won't stick around as long as the lusty girls. Lucky was packed w customers but didn't appear to have that many dancers. They've gotten a few girls from hush and I think that's why the extras are harder to find.

Lastly anybody able to give and appropriate time to find Lola. Like the earliest she's been seen and the latest. I know she's real flighty so it's a crap shoot to catch her.I have her number and tried to get with her Saturday or Friday, she was getting ready then fell asleep when I attempted to text her, very unreliable and I haven't seen her in about 10 days at the club.

Torchkit
09-20-21, 16:26
So you took her to your personal residence, she smoked meth in your home in front of you and ran off with your money. WOW, I guess humor is a way to look at this but how can you have that low of a standard? Your lucky this ***** didn't set you up.And the luck will continue only as long as she doesn't show up again with some thug friends for a good ol' robbery.

Ficdon
09-20-21, 16:36
And the lick will continue only as long as she doesn't show up again with some thug friends for a good ol' robbery.What I worry about is a tracking app on the smart phones or they could just do a screen shot of their position in the map app if they want to come back later for something they saw in the house.

JWillOutSlayin
09-20-21, 16:54
So you took her to your personal residence, she smoked meth in your home in front of you and ran off with your money. WOW, I guess humor is a way to look at this but how can you have that low of a standard? Your lucky this ***** didn't set you up.You are right. Standards were at dangerously low standards last night! I think it's fair to say we all suffer from low standards at times! That's part of the fun.

Fuzzyek
09-20-21, 17:30
For the life of me, I don't understand how you can go to a strip club and fuck on the premises. There is no way in hell I would even think of trying that. I guess it's just, to each his own.

BigBenJamn
09-20-21, 18:02
For the life of me, I don't understand how you can go to a strip club and fuck on the premises. There is no way in hell I would even think of trying that. I guess it's just, to each his own.I imagine it is the thrill of the chase & perhaps the thrill of getting caught. Plus I suppose you could sus them out a bit before paying big bucks. But I am with you Fuzzy in that I wouldn't even think of doing it or be comfortable with it. And it seems like the risk outweighs the reward.

MLBeach18
09-20-21, 18:18
For the life of me, I don't understand how you can go to a strip club and fuck on the premises. There is no way in hell I would even think of trying that. I guess it's just, to each his own.Well. I wonder what the risk is? Bigger risk than meeting girls at their place or at a hotel? You go to VIP and if you have been to any of these places you would see that VIP is pretty discreet. Maybe I don't see the risk and I should?

PopGarden10
09-20-21, 18:37
For the life of me, I don't understand how you can go to a strip club and fuck on the premises. There is no way in hell I would even think of trying that. I guess it's just, to each his own.So 1) these aren't really strip clubs-they are titty bars w a secluded area for private dances. If you're think someplace that looks like Christie's or diamonds these aren't it. Think more rundown corner neighborhood bar. Now when people are fucking at the bar well that's kind of stretching things. But most of the activity is in an area that's at least a bit private.

Searcher55
09-20-21, 19:06
LOL she actually probably drove off to her loser boyfriends house this girl danced at Lucky corner a lot last month, Big hoe.

So you took her to your personal residence, she smoked meth in your home in front of you and ran off with your money. WOW, I guess humor is a way to look at this but how can you have that low of a standard? Your lucky this ***** didn't set you up.

Galaxy Smith
09-20-21, 20:26
I have her numberGet well soon to your inbox.

JWillOutSlayin
09-20-21, 20:30
LOL she actually probably drove off to her loser boyfriends house this girl danced at Lucky corner a lot last month, Big hoe.Yes. She did mention her boyfriend. It's a shame. Would of liked to hit it. Did you?

Hotrodvfr
09-20-21, 21:05
So 1) these aren't really strip clubs-they are titty bars w a secluded area for private dances. If you're think someplace that looks like Christie's or diamonds these aren't it. Think more rundown corner neighborhood bar. Now when people are fucking at the bar well that's kind of stretching things. But most of the activity is in an area that's at least a bit private.Seems like the activity on the floor is out even at OGD and Lusty. With reports of girls at Lucky turning prudish we may be nearing and end of an era.

DooMama7
09-20-21, 21:15
For the life of me, I don't understand how you can go to a strip club and fuck on the premises. There is no way in hell I would even think of trying that. I guess it's just, to each his own.These are more brothels than titty bars.

ShaftDrive
09-21-21, 09:04
For the life of me, I don't understand how you can go to a strip club and fuck on the premises. There is no way in hell I would even think of trying that. I guess it's just, to each his own.I've had that dream many times. A few times standing / sitting at the bar when not crowded and also several times in slightly secluded area of of the bar room without going for VIP. Firstly, I tend to only go for the better / cleaner looking girls and it is usually spontaneous with no pre-negotiation. When the girl is hot and teasing and junior is out for a little air, things sometimes just happen. Actually easy enough to slide that thong / g-string to the side. Sometimes I think the dancer is just as turned on with the teasing and risque of it all. And far easier in the back rooms. I will also say I generally frequent the same clubs and get to know these girls a little beforehand, which makes it easier. That being said, my preference is for take-out to my place for longer and no holds barred sessions. The key is to spend enough time to get to know the girls a little and you may be surprised what is available!

Member #6410
09-21-21, 10:34
For the life of me, I don't understand how you can go to a strip club and fuck on the premises. There is no way in hell I would even think of trying that. I guess it's just, to each his own.In my opinion and limited experience, strip club fun is the safest you can get with still having an illusion of "the hunt" for lack of a better term. This is double the case for someone like me who has zero connections to escorts and doesn't want the risk involved with stings. Streetwalkers are hit or miss and the timing has to be perfect. You are always possibly a few seconds away from being possibly robbed (got robbed at knife point by a girl I picked up once. Funny experience actually LOL) or having our favorite uncle just happen to roll up. No spot is perfect.

AMPs would be next down from strip clubs on my list. Sure there is always that raid possibility, but you do have that chance of plausible deniability if you aren't caught with your dick in a provider.

Stir clubs though more expensive are generally just a safer bet to me. 99% of the time the bouncers / bartenders / managers either know what's going on and don't care. Or they are getting their cut. The chance of raids is really low. You get a nice preview of the talent.

On another topic I am of course an out of town guy so I don't know the whole story for these bars but what is the deal with the G Spot hate after a certain time? Been a few times and never had a problem. Granted there really aren't any dancers after like 8 from what I can tell. Even being the only white dude in there a few times I never caught any hassle. I was honestly a little more uncomfortable in CWs LOL.

Bfidaho
09-22-21, 11:24
Stopped in at Dreamers for the first time in a long time yesterday evening. Pretty dead. Two girls working. One hot, tall white girl. Was occupied though so didn't get to talk to her. Other was a pretty, petite, AA girl named Miracle. Said it was her first night since moving back to Akron from Hotlanta where she had worked in some of the clubs. Got an uninspiring bar dance from her and called it a night. However, can anyone explain to me the new set-up and "rules" for the VIP rooms? They have a fancy looking, staffed, DJ / bouncer station right outside of them. Miracle said there was tiered pricing depending on whether the girl stayed dressed, was topless, or got nude. Numbers were like $100, $120, and $150. Not that I care to pay and play necessarily at that rate, but I'm curious how they've got it set up. I assume those are not "per song" prices. Thanks for any enlightenment! BFI.

PopGarden10
09-22-21, 13:42
In my opinion and limited experience, strip club fun is the safest you can get with still having an illusion of "the hunt" for lack of a better term. This is double the case for someone like me who has zero connections to escorts and doesn't want the risk involved with stings. Streetwalkers are hit or miss and the timing has to be perfect. You are always possibly a few seconds away from being possibly robbed (got robbed at knife point by a girl I picked up once. Funny experience actually LOL) or having our favorite uncle just happen to roll up. No spot is perfect.

AMPs would be next down from strip clubs on my list. Sure there is always that raid possibility, but you do have that chance of plausible deniability if you aren't caught with your dick in a provider.

Stir clubs though more expensive are generally just a safer bet to me. 99% of the time the bouncers / bartenders / managers either know what's going on and don't care. Or they are getting their cut. The chance of raids is really low. You get a nice preview of the talent.

On another topic I am of course an out of town guy so I don't know the whole story for these bars but what is the deal with the G Spot hate after a certain time? Been a few times and never had a problem. Granted there really aren't any dancers after like 8 from what I can tell. Even being the only white dude in there a few times I never caught any hassle. I was honestly a little more uncomfortable in CWs LOL.I've mentioned many times the clubs seem the safest to connect for BJ or FS. Mostly you can see and talk to a girl and see if you really want to follow through or not. And you can probably transition from in the club to outside w most girls. Then you can get back to more reasonable rates.

Valdez
09-22-21, 22:51
I've mentioned many times the clubs seem the safest to connect for BJ or FS. Mostly you can see and talk to a girl and see if you really want to follow through or not. And you can probably transition from in the club to outside w most girls. Then you can get back to more reasonable rates.I am not trying to be argumentative but don't some VIP rooms have cameras, where the sex act and the money are filmed. I met an escort some years ago that danced in the Akron clubs, and she told me the owner video taped VIP for his personal pleasure. Who wants that kind of stuff out there? I would never want to get FS or BJ in VIP.

DooMama7
09-22-21, 23:33
Haven't been in weeks, who is dancing day shift / night shift?

Bobbie dancing at OGD?

PopGarden10
09-23-21, 01:10
I am not trying to be argumentative but don't some VIP rooms have cameras, where the sex act and the money are filmed. I met an escort some years ago that danced in the Akron clubs, and she told me the owner video taped VIP for his personal pleasure. Who wants that kind of stuff out there? I would never want to get FS or BJ in VIP.Allegedly yes but I've never heard of them being used against customers. The most I've heard is a jealous bfs that works at the same place trying to see what their gfs do. And even then I don't think the owners go for it. And a lot of owners wouldn't ever show them to cops because they'd be in deep trouble allowing things. I think some of the cameras are probably fake or not connected any recordings. There's risks in all part of the game. A married guy with a recognizable car might want to avoid the bars. Someone who's concerned about getting caught in a sting and not good at decoding the ads might opt for the clubs.

MattCatt
09-23-21, 01:11
Mon, Tues, Wed.

Pretty slow all week, thought because of the colder weather it would be busier and more new girls would show.

Ogd complaining girls don't show up, noone wants to work Bobby and thick girl were in I didn't partake.

Lustys slow No new talent.

Jens dead.

Gspot same trash thick bbws so I left. Although the cute petite girl I seen up there last week I'd luv to fuck her.

Gatsbys Only girl I managed to talk to quoted 200 VIP with no xtrras just nude LOL haha I left.

If you know any dancers that do BJ, FS in VIP post in comments, reply or pm me so we can all save time and money.

Hotrodvfr
09-23-21, 07:40
I am not trying to be argumentative but don't some VIP rooms have cameras, where the sex act and the money are filmed. I met an escort some years ago that danced in the Akron clubs, and she told me the owner video taped VIP for his personal pleasure. Who wants that kind of stuff out there? I would never want to get FS or BJ in VIP.Most if not all the clubs have camera that are supposedly for girls safety. I hung out with a bartender that could bring up the videos feeds on ap on her phone.

Monaco GP
09-24-21, 08:54
Allegedly yes but I've never heard of them being used against customers. The most I've heard is a jealous bfs that works at the same place trying to see what their gfs do. And even then I don't think the owners go for it. And a lot of owners wouldn't ever show them to cops because they'd be in deep trouble allowing things. I think some of the cameras are probably fake or not connected any recordings. There's risks in all part of the game. A married guy with a recognizable car might want to avoid the bars. Someone who's concerned about getting caught in a sting and not good at decoding the ads might opt for the clubs.The owner of OGD and Lusty's saves the video and regularly shares it.

DooMama7
09-24-21, 09:30
So yesterday's report, went into OGD at 8:30, new dancer working. Black, small dreads, bundled up, nice butt from San Diego. I ask her for a dance, after the song completes she says it's 10, I say no, they are 5 on the floor, she responds with, my dances are 10. To avoid an issue I just give her the 10, she want nasty about it, but just as a warning for some wanting new meat.

DooMama7
09-24-21, 09:35
Got those who like to go Bare, have you ever thought about getting a stripper pregnant, anyone know of a stripper who got knocked up from her client.

Bozack
09-24-21, 09:57
Most if not all the clubs have camera that are supposedly for girls safety. I hung out with a bartender that could bring up the videos feeds on ap on her phone.Here in the windy city, there was a situation where some dumbass ended up with a hot one in his skull in the parking lot. Police find that club owner has cameras and want to review, of course.

Some sweaty moments for yours truly, but based on discussions with connected folks, cops couldn't give a shit about poor losers getting blowjobs in the corner.

Club owner, on the other hand, was using the camera feed to populate his spank bank (which seems a bit like taking coals to Newcastle, but hey, that's why they make Skittles different flavors).

Hotrodvfr
09-24-21, 10:52
Got those who like to go Bare, have you ever thought about getting a stripper pregnant, anyone know of a stripper who got knocked up from her client.Oh it absolutely happens. I know of 3 cases in the last year from the main street bars. Usually ends up at the clinic because what are they gone do otherwise? Trying to get child support would end up looking like Maury with girl yelling at potential dad #5 "look at his head he looks just like you!" Followed by DNA results and you ate not the father. I hope no one believes them when they say I never do this or I only do this with you. Right.

ShaftDrive
09-24-21, 19:29
Got those who like to go Bare, have you ever thought about getting a stripper pregnant, anyone know of a stripper who got knocked up from her client.I would hate the thought of one my offspring having to live in the conditions that many of these strippers / providers would subject the child to, even if I don't know about it. Happy to say I had the vasectomy many years ago after I decided no more children for me! Thus, non-issue!

NavyGuy88
09-24-21, 20:13
Just wanted to jump on here and see what's going on and I see the quote "Coals to Newcastle". I just wanted to say that made me chuckle. "MMC" as the kids like to text.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Here in the windy city, there was a situation where some dumbass ended up with a hot one in his skull in the parking lot. Police find that club owner has cameras and want to review, of course.

Some sweaty moments for yours truly, but based on discussions with connected folks, cops couldn't give a shit about poor losers getting blowjobs in the corner.

Club owner, on the other hand, was using the camera feed to populate his spank bank (which seems a bit like taking coals to Newcastle, but hey, that's why they make Skittles different flavors).

KD7771
09-24-21, 20:41
I would hate the thought of one my offspring having to live in the conditions that many of these strippers / providers would subject the child to, even if I don't know about it. Happy to say I had the vasectomy many years ago after I decided no more children for me! Thus, non-issue!Strictly BB for me with any dancer or STG hookup. I have dumped loads in over 40 since joining the hobby. I get tested monthly and so far, so good!

MadBastid
09-24-21, 21:03
Stopped by LA's the other night after a long hiatus. Didn't take long to be reminded why. The two I liked were busy, and there was this other one in the pool room getting dressed and obsessing over trying to find something in her bags. Don't know what she was looking for.

She finally finishes what she is doing and comes up to me at the bar. Told me her name was Mary. From reading the forum, it seems like she's been here for years and somehow I missed her back in the day. Anyway, I get a couple of dances at the bar and she didn't smell bad (yet). She was OK looking up close in an older biker chick kind of way, so I allowed her to take me to the VIP.

She wasted no time dropping her pants, gave me a look at her tush, and I got a whiff of ass. Nope, nope, not interested. Turned her around and pointed at junior. She dropped to her knees and gave pretty good head and took directions well. Two songs in and she's choking on a load of Madbastid batter, spitting into the palm of her hand, and wiping it on the carpeted shelf.

Got digits I probably will not use, and when I tried to say hello to the one out of the three that was the best looking (some skinny brunette with itty bitty titties) little miss itty bitty got bitchy. Well excuuuuse me! Sorry not sorry she was busy with other customers and basically ignoring me between back room blowjobs.

Probably won't be back for awhile or at least when I get bored again with the usual SW's of the CLE.

Oh yeah, and didn't realize LA closed at 1130 on a weeknight. Had another nut to empty, so I rolled over to South Arlington and didn't see any working girls.

Lit up another safety break and went home for a long wank.

Cleve Loser
09-25-21, 10:00
Got those who like to go Bare, have you ever thought about getting a stripper pregnant, anyone know of a stripper who got knocked up from her client.How would they know its you? Like KD, I am always bare. None of these junkies care. They prefer it bc we cum faster. Also, a lot of these girls arent that fertile due to all the dope. Not saying they can't get knocked up, but it lowers the risk esp for a single nut.

TravelingTom
09-25-21, 20:59
I went to Jens the Other night dead dead dead. Only 3 girls and none were worth the time drank a beer and left. Anyone know any clubs tonight with action? You can PM if you want.

Hotrodvfr
09-26-21, 17:05
Was in Lusty's the other day. Mostly normal uninspiring crowd. Initially hit VIP with young thin brunette, I think her name is Destiny. She tried running her little game " I never do this, usually all I do is hj, I like you though so I'll do it for $2. 5" insulted by this I didn't even negotiate. She must have forgotten I've fucked her before. So on to the next. Took super thin brunette Sweety back. BBFSCIP FOR $1. 2. Very businesslike but still enjoyable. I'll probably repeat.

Monaco GP
09-26-21, 22:16
How would they know its you? Like KD, I am always bare. None of these junkies care. They prefer it bc we cum faster. Also, a lot of these girls arent that fertile due to all the dope. Not saying they can't get knocked up, but it lowers the risk esp for a single nut.For some reason the ones on fentanyl continue to ovulate. FYI.

MLBeach18
09-27-21, 13:09
Stopped in right as they opened today. She is a great time! Highly recommend!

DooMama7
10-02-21, 12:27
Was off Friday and saw this as a nice opportunity to cruise for some cat. First stop Gatsbys, went to see if Finley was available but surprisingly no. Big titty brunette with tats, black chick, Audrey and a spinner tattoo chick. Got a dance from Audrey and too her to VIP, anyone else notice she has a smell sort of, anyway no extras.

Went to G spot and weirdly enough it was like they were just opening, only person there was Ivy, this was around 1330. Then went to OGD, ruby giving some fat bastard a back massage and the rest of the same ol day shift talking, that club needs new day shift women, same ol ****** from years ago.

Jamie was working at lustys but since RJ is the bartender damn near everyday and the fact a dancer lied on me to him I'm not sure how that would go about if I went back in.

If anyone knows who does FS ITC or OTC at gatsbys let me know, but this lack of talent is terrible.

NavyGuy88
10-03-21, 21:40
Started at the s*it hole Lusty at 7:00 ish.

Kelly was at the bar dancing by herself this time wearing less clothes then normal (she usually had 3 layers of stripper outfits on). I thought this is a good sign but she disappears into the back as I'm enjoying my beer. Young thin girl also around (I think this is the one that was mentioned she is "business like" in her services). So the thin one was being business like to some other bloke and by the time I saw Kelly again, she was "dressed" into her typical 3 layer stripper nurses outfit. I decided to cut my losses and head out.

Next stop was Gats North. Freaking dead on a Sat at 8:30-9:30. Cute steampunk bar tender but no "ladies" worth my time.

I already wrote this night off as a waist so might as well go full shit-show.

Jen's:

Overwhelming smell of weed in the smokers area where the normal "heifers" were congregated. They did have some new talent as well as some old "new" Jens girls back but still nothing worth my interest.

Dreamers:

$10 at the door and just a bunch of thick chicks (pass).

One last night cap (Lusty's II).

(10:45 ish right before last call).

Bartender Tyler (sp) yelling at the back "there's a bar full of guys " but no one came out of the bathroom.

Eventually when they came out. No Kelly in site, thin "business like dancer" makes a B line to someone else and starts discussing business with him. The rest were pass's for me.

I've had more fun back when things closed at 10:00 then this weekend. I would say, now that the govt stimulus is over, it's getting "better" but still nowhere as good as pre-covid days.

Was off Friday and saw this as a nice opportunity to cruise for some cat. First stop Gatsbys, went to see if Finley was available but surprisingly no. Big titty brunette with tats, black chick, Audrey and a spinner tattoo chick. Got a dance from Audrey and too her to VIP, anyone else notice she has a smell sort of, anyway no extras.

Went to G spot and weirdly enough it was like they were just opening, only person there was Ivy, this was around 1330. Then went to OGD, ruby giving some fat bastard a back massage and the rest of the same ol day shift talking, that club needs new day shift women, same ol ****** from years ago.

Jamie was working at lustys but since RJ is the bartender damn near everyday and the fact a dancer lied on me to him I'm not sure how that would go about if I went back in.

If anyone knows who does FS ITC or OTC at gatsbys let me know, but this lack of talent is terrible.

PopGarden10
10-05-21, 13:02
Anyone got any dances from the new "twins" at lucky. Saw one of them yesterday but she was occupied completely by a guy that kept getting bar dances. It's seems lucky has gotten some younger prettier dancers but I don't think they are lasting long with guys probably expecting extra at lucky but the girls not being game to do them.

HornyJohn1990
10-05-21, 13:33
What time were you there? I'll try and catch them today if they show up.

Anyone got any dances from the new "twins" at lucky. Saw one of them yesterday but she was occupied completely by a guy that kept getting bar dances. It's seems lucky has gotten some younger prettier dancers but I don't think they are lasting long with guys probably expecting extra at lucky but the girls not being game to do them.

TravelingTom
10-05-21, 13:35
I offered a pretty good amount for extras. More then I would normally do and she wasn't interested.

PopGarden10
10-05-21, 17:38
What time were you there? I'll try and catch them today if they show up.It was around 7 or 8. I had been in earlier around maybe 5 and the other one was there as well but she was more interested in smoking than dancing.

JWillOutSlayin
10-07-21, 23:03
Fellas! Stopped by OGD tonight. Bobbi and a couple others but there is a new girl that wears braided pig tails. Tall. Lean. And a body built for speed. Good bar side dances and off to the back. Here's where things go sideways. Negotiated 100 flat. After the 1st song I realized she wasn't going to allow me to enter. Finished the 2nd song and threw her a grant. She's super hot but not in for extras. Worth checking out if you like bar side dances though.

Searcher55
10-09-21, 13:48
Anyone been here past month? Should I not waste my time after the OSU game at 4 pm today to check it out? If so are the Lucky corner twins dancing today? If anyone's game to meet me at a Akron club by 4 pm today PM me LOL!

Edmond1492
10-11-21, 11:22
Anybody seen Shane recently. Short hair blonde and older. Used to dance at dreamers and was always cool.

PopGarden10
10-12-21, 12:39
Anybody know what's up with Allie? Doesn't seem like she works at g spot anymore. See her at lucky a lot is she dancing there now or just hanging out an drinking.

Hotrodvfr
10-12-21, 13:35
Anybody know what's up with Allie? Doesn't seem like she works at g spot anymore. See her at lucky a lot is she dancing there now or just hanging out an drinking.Word I got was bf made her quit. I've reached out to her a couple times but she ain't responding.

DooMama7
10-14-21, 18:52
And would either bar care if I had a mask on? You think I could fuck a girl with the mask on and have full anonymity.

MilfLover68
10-14-21, 21:19
And would either bar care if I had a mask on? You think I could fuck a girl with the mask on and have full anonymity.That's what happened to Me last year. I fucked one of the girls while she was wearing a spooky, old witch mask. After we finished, I asked her to take the mask off. And she said "What mask?

MilfLover68
10-14-21, 21:21
Went to Gspot, and met Annie.

She looks, to be mid 60's in the face, but the body is pretty solid. NO private dances! The bar dances are good, until you start to roam, and then she pulls away.

YMMV.

PopGarden10
10-15-21, 17:46
Saw the Ogd bartender mention on Facebook a diamond passed away recently. Anyone know who she was.

DooMama7
10-15-21, 18:58
Saw the Ogd bartender mention on Facebook a diamond passed away recently. Anyone know who she was.Which bartender, didn't see Kristina mention anyone on hers.

PopGarden10
10-15-21, 21:57
Which bartender, didn't see Kristina mention anyone on hers.It was Kristina. She mentioned the name in the comments.

Bccj4
10-17-21, 16:48
It was Kristina. She mentioned the name in the comments.I saw that too and cannot place who diamond is?

Dixon Cider
10-17-21, 17:29
I'm not really into the club circuit, but like to keep informed incase I decide to go that route in the future. What is the place on Market that is randomly open? Near 2 guys and a truck and the truck stop.

PopGarden10
10-17-21, 18:11
I'm not really into the club circuit, but like to keep informed incase I decide to go that route in the future. What is the place on Market that is randomly open? Near 2 guys and a truck and the truck stop.Is that near the Toyota dealership? If so I think it was dancers den, but it changed to a regular bar back before covid. It was pretty random before it changed once I got a BJ from a girl but that's about it.

Dixon Cider
10-18-21, 00:11
Is that near the Toyota dealership? If so I think it was dancers den, but it changed to a regular bar back before covid. It was pretty random before it changed once I got a BJ from a girl but that's about it.Big grey building, totally random when it is open. I pass it during the work week and always wondered about the place, there don't appear to be a name on it anywhere that I can see. And yes, near the dealership but 2 guys and a truck is probably closer.

Fozzy7823
10-18-21, 20:13
Did something open up where Georgies and CT's used to be? I know a massage went in one place but the old pud side looks like it is being remodeled. Also the window of the old strip club says Prodigy 201 or something like that. Just wondering if anyone knows.

PopGarden10
10-18-21, 21:57
Did something open up where Georgies and CT's used to be? I know a massage went in one place but the old pud side looks like it is being remodeled. Also the window of the old strip club says Prodigy 201 or something like that. Just wondering if anyone knows.I was wondering the same or if that Annie's is a full service place. Saw like maybe 5 cars there Saturday night around 11. Seems late for a legit massage place.

Monaco GP
10-18-21, 23:00
Did something open up where Georgies and CT's used to be? I know a massage went in one place but the old pud side looks like it is being remodeled. Also the window of the old strip club says Prodigy 201 or something like that. Just wondering if anyone knows.Prodigy is a gambling joint. Annie's is handy only.

Searcher55
10-19-21, 04:58
I go to Annies looks like its some type of Goth type if bar to me LOL.

I was wondering the same or if that Annie's is a full service place. Saw like maybe 5 cars there Saturday night around 11. Seems late for a legit massage place.

MilfLover68
10-19-21, 07:28
Our friend Sasha is at CW's now. FYI.

PopGarden10
10-19-21, 12:26
Our friend Sasha is at CW's now. FYI.I almost went there on Saturday for my yearly check in to see if they still tell black guys they have to be a member. I now am happy to stay away.

Bkbh1
10-19-21, 12:34
Was up at MGM on a Wednesday night and made a few bucks so I figured I would hit the Akron clubs from north to south knowing that I can always reduce my expectations for hot girls at Lustys or OGD. Fortunately never had to travel south. After driving by an empty and totally closed Jen's Den, I stopped at Dreamers. Been many times in the past. Never a night like this.

On this night, around 9:30, there were 8 girls and 4 customers. Much better odds than the casino. I was approached by a young AA that had a killer body with bouncing C's that often popped out of her bikini top. Several free bar dances since she was a little tipsy as long as I bought her snacks.

A super sexy white gal in her late 20's stopped by and offered a duo dance with my young friend. Experience told me that duos sound great but are often ok yet expensive. My hunch was this younger gal would be fun in VIP. She explained dances were 30 for topless and 50 for nude.

I opted for the 30 guessing it would be crazy anyway. And I was right as she closed the curtain she dropped her bottoms and said I want to show you my kitty. After 15 seconds she told me I could take it out. Thinking I was going to get a BJ, she said that she never gives head w/o a condom. But we could do the deed for 200. Not my thing so I declined. She quickly went to 100. Then 80. Told her again not my thing, but she was not taking No for an answer and climbed on top. Wet, tight, and on for a quick ride. One song. Gave her a tip while I sat there stunned. Gave the bouncer outside her 10 fee. Typical "never done that before in the club" response.

Bought her a drink and when a guy her age came in she was off to VIP with him. I chatted with the white girl but she had changed to street clothes and was leaving. Please no PMs asking names, I honestly never asked.

SameWat2323
10-19-21, 15:26
Damn I wish these places were better spots than what is now. I feel like every time I go to ogd it's always Bible Hannah, Ruby, summer, and star. Same talent just a different day. As for luckys it's always just one past her prime dancer when I walk in. I notice that the owner of lucky is always posting about new girls and bartenders but they never stick long. Any thoughts gents?

PopGarden10
10-19-21, 18:21
Damn I wish these places were better spots than what is now. I feel like every time I go to ogd it's always Bible Hannah, Ruby, summer, and star. Same talent just a different day. As for luckys it's always just one past her prime dancer when I walk in. I notice that the owner of lucky is always posting about new girls and bartenders but they never stick long. Any thoughts gents?1) in my opinion some of the younger better looking girls get turned off by guys looking for extras and lucky is more of an extra place.

2) a lot of girls think switching up until they find a busy bar is the best way to make money instead of steadily working at one place so guys can find them without having to text or chase them around.

DickyDoo
10-19-21, 19:32
What a shit hole. Talk about fugly bitches who should be in the nursing home and try weight watchers. I stayed about 5 minutes just as Taylor was taking a monger to VIP. On another note Hanna is on sick leave (thank God) she is getting surgery on her foot. Please tell me things will improve soon at all the clubs? Covid fucked everything up? Think I will just rub one out. It has to better then anything I saw today.

DooMama7
10-19-21, 21:46
What a shit hole. Talk about fugly bitches who should be in the nursing home and try weight watchers. I stayed about 5 minutes just as Taylor was taking a monger to VIP. On another note Hanna is on sick leave (thank God) she is getting surgery on her foot. Please tell me things will improve soon at all the clubs? Covid fucked everything up? Think I will just rub one out. It has to better then anything I saw today.Taylor working days now?

MLBeach18
10-20-21, 05:41
Was up at MGM on a Wednesday night and made a few bucks so I figured I would hit the Akron clubs from north to south knowing that I can always reduce my expectations for hot girls at Lustys or OGD. Fortunately never had to travel south. After driving by an empty and totally closed Jen's Den, I stopped at Dreamers. Been many times in the past. Never a night like this.

On this night, around 9:30, there were 8 girls and 4 customers. Much better odds than the casino. I was approached by a young AA that had a killer body with bouncing C's that often popped out of her bikini top. Several free bar dances since she was a little tipsy as long as I bought her snacks.

A super sexy white gal in her late 20's stopped by and offered a duo dance with my young friend. Experience told me that duos sound great but are often ok yet expensive. My hunch was this younger gal would be fun in VIP. She explained dances were 30 for topless and 50 for nude.

I opted for the 30 guessing it would be crazy anyway. And I was right as she closed the curtain she dropped her bottoms and said I want to show you my kitty. After 15 seconds she told me I could take it out. Thinking I was going to get a BJ, she said that she never gives head w/o a condom. But we could do the deed for 200. Not my thing so I declined. She quickly went to 100. Then 80. Told her again not my thing, but she was not taking No for an answer and climbed on top. Wet, tight, and on for a quick ride. One song. Gave her a tip while I sat there stunned. Gave the bouncer outside her 10 fee. Typical "never done that before in the club" response.

Bought her a drink and when a guy her age came in she was off to VIP with him. I chatted with the white girl but she had changed to street clothes and was leaving. Please no PMs asking names, I honestly never asked.Stopped by to see if I could have any luck finding her! I was the only guy for a while around 9:30 and this younger AA comes up that matched description and chatted a few songs then asked about dances and decided on 30 VIP room never brought up an amount but found myself in her quickly after getting back there. I guessed on tip and she seemed happy! She said usually works Wednesday through Saturday after her day job.

PopGarden10
10-20-21, 13:50
Taylor working days now?She's that day bartender.

JohnBGood1113
10-21-21, 01:57
Our friend Sasha is at CW's now. FYI.Which Sasha??

DooMama7
10-21-21, 09:21
She's that day bartender.She works days now, RJ works Saturday all day and Betty along with some others got fired.

MilfLover68
10-21-21, 10:33
Which Sasha??Pregnant, annoying Sasha that has been let go from every club in Akron. I think she also goes by Sassy.

TravelingTom
10-21-21, 13:08
I've been going to the Akron Club area for around 20 years and this is as bad of talent as I've seen. 20 years ago you could get a hot 22 year old for take out no problem. Now the girls are nothing to write home about.

DickyDoo
10-21-21, 15:03
The Akron clubs are crap now. Every time I stop in I leave asking myself why?

I've been going to the Akron Club area for around 20 years and this is as bad of talent as I've seen. 20 years ago you could get a hot 22 year old for take out no problem. Now the girls are nothing to write home about.

ChubbyChico
10-22-21, 00:37
Well gents, left my neighborhood bar at halftime tonight and stopped at OGD hoping for some kind of action. Met this tall slender thing who calls herself "Sasha. " Dressed in a black lace body suit with excellent abs, she hung all over me for a few bar side dances. Very hot. Told me she was going crazy and couldn't wait to go in the back. So off we went to the cooler that has a sofa now. Never discussed money and since it felt like one of those kinda encounters that might be free or at most the price of a few songs, I didn't even ask.

Anyway, girl gets naked climbs on for a good grind, straddles my face and I start munching on what looked and smelled like a fine kitty. Flipped her over spread her legs and went full on DATY. I've NEVER done that at a titty bar but something about this one. After a couple minutes of her soaking my face I stand up, unzip and get ready to drop chubbychico in her tight pussy but she stops me, squirmed out of the way and made it clear that wasn't happening. She sits me down on the couch and starts grinding on my bare cock so I'm thinking "ok this is going inside her real quick" but nope. As soon as I tried to maneuver her over my tip to get a good angle, this chick stood up, got dressed and told me I'm just like every other guy who wants to impregnate a stripper! No negotiating for a BJ, HJ, nothing.

Alright cool. I'm pissed. Walk out drop 60 on the counter and guess what she does?? Tried to cause a scene saying it's 165 total - 25 per song in the back and 10 for the songs bar side. I told her no way in hell. Here is 15 per song in the back and 5 for songs up front. Cash on the counter and I walked the fuck out.

Moral here is stay the fuck away from this tall skinny blonde-ish girl. She'll try to milk you dry.

NoCleverName
10-24-21, 22:48
Well gents, left my neighborhood bar at halftime tonight and stopped at OGD hoping for some kind of action. Met this tall slender thing who calls herself "Sasha. " Dressed in a black lace body suit with excellent abs, she hung all over me for a few bar side dances. Very hot. Told me she was going crazy and couldn't wait to go in the back. So off we went to the cooler that has a sofa now. Never discussed money and since it felt like one of those kinda encounters that might be free or at most the price of a few songs, I didn't even ask.

Anyway, girl gets naked climbs on for a good grind, straddles my face and I start munching on what looked and smelled like a fine kitty. Flipped her over spread her legs and went full on DATY. I've NEVER done that at a titty bar but something about this one. After a couple minutes of her soaking my face I stand up, unzip and get ready to drop chubbychico in her tight pussy but she stops me, squirmed out of the way and made it clear that wasn't happening. She sits me down on the couch and starts grinding on my bare cock so I'm thinking "ok this is going inside her real quick" but nope. As soon as I tried to maneuver her over my tip to get a good angle, this chick stood up, got dressed and told me I'm just like every other guy who wants to impregnate a stripper! No negotiating for a BJ, HJ, nothing.

Alright cool. I'm pissed. Walk out drop 60 on the counter and guess what she does?? Tried to cause a scene saying it's 165 total - 25 per song in the back and 10 for the songs bar side. I told her no way in hell. Here is 15 per song in the back and 5 for songs up front. Cash on the counter and I walked the fuck out.

Moral here is stay the fuck away from this tall skinny blonde-ish girl. She'll try to milk you dry.Might be helpful to know the full story on what was agreed to before you went back, but at OGD, to get a girl that looks as good as you're describing, to let you eat it and then lap dance skin to skin? While not what you hoped for, I'd just say paying full price for the dances seems reasonable. Those are $20 back there right?

I don't know the whole story or agreement, but there's a reason we get stuck with low quality nasty, out of shape women in these places. Short paying on the VIP is a good way to lose the better looking and it sounds like in this case a good time all in. Just a thought. But curious on the thoughts of others.

ChubbyChico
10-25-21, 10:03
I think it's assumed at places like OGD you're going to get the FS treatment in VIP, especially when your bar side dance includes FIV and generous over the pants stroking. But you're right, should have laid out the plan before going in the back. I did not do that, primarily due to the crazy erotic vibe we had and the fact that I probably would have paid her whatever she wants for FS or a reasonably overpriced BJ. As soon as I closed the door and sat down she mounted my face, and based on her bodily reactions I'm 99.9% certain she got off quite well. The fact that she expects me to pay for servicing HER is ridiculous. Not even finish with a handy? Come on. If that's the case, next time some out of shape meth head wants to bang in the back, I'll be sure to charge her for my services!

Edit: There are significantly better places to go for VIPs that give you nothing but blue balls from girls who are attractive. So at $20 a song, that’s a rip at this place.

Might be helpful to know the full story on what was agreed to before you went back, but at OGD, to get a girl that looks as good as you're describing, to let you eat it and then lap dance skin to skin? While not what you hoped for, I'd just say paying full price for the dances seems reasonable. Those are $20 back there right?

I don't know the whole story or agreement, but there's a reason we get stuck with low quality nasty, out of shape women in these places. Short paying on the VIP is a good way to lose the better looking and it sounds like in this case a good time all in. Just a thought. But curious on the thoughts of others.

DooMama7
10-25-21, 17:18
Anyone see Finley lately? I call up there and they claim she hasn't been in, came in today around 1600, didn't see her and she usually works days. I wonder if she got fired for offering extras in the back. That or she is pregnant from being raw dogged or has a "gift" that keeps giving.

FreeToPlay
10-26-21, 21:44
Has anyone seen Lilly working in any of the clubs?

VamphireWknd
10-26-21, 22:13
Has anyone seen Lilly working in any of the clubs?Here are some photos of her. She said that was working at a club and we're wondering if it could be one of the strip clubs. She also goes by the name of Ally. Maybe a dancer or maybe a waitress / bartender. Pm me if you like.

BigDaddy694
10-27-21, 12:23
I have tried to get a hold of Lilly when she posted today but she never replied.

SomeGuy159
10-27-21, 14:41
Here are some photos of her. She said that was working at a club and we're wondering if it could be one of the strip clubs. She also goes by the name of Ally. Maybe a dancer or maybe a waitress / bartender. Pm me if you like.If anyone finds her, please share here. I'd love to see her.

DooMama7
10-28-21, 18:29
The party is day and night, anyone who has been to it in years past know if extras are offered?

ShaftDrive
10-29-21, 09:44
The party is day and night, anyone who has been to it in years past know if extras are offered?As always, YMMV. The fact that it is the Halloween Party does not increase or decrease your chances other than there may be more girls there than usual. Gatsby's is the best club in the area; attractive women, clean, usually a good crowd (better than most local clubs), reasonably priced drinks and good security.

Hotrodvfr
10-29-21, 10:42
I now have a real reason to go to LA. Was in the neighborhood the other day so I stopped in and ran into Sweety again. I'd reviewed her before as very businesslike. This time was very different and much better.

When I came in she was outside smoking and talking to some guys. She remembered me from before came in and sat down on my lap. She started whispering in my ear and stroking on junior. 30 seconds and we're on our way to the VIP. She starts in on the BBBJ and going on about how big my dick is and it'll never fit in her tight pussy. Now I know my dicks not that big but having the ego stroked never hurt either. After awhile my dicks hard as a rock and she starts in with "I never do this but you're different fuck me raw" well you don't have to ask me twice. She's moaning and screaming like a porn star. After a few minutes she starts asking me to cum in her saying her pussy needs my cum. I pound her pussy for a couple of more songs in a few positions and grant her wish.

Very different from our first meeting. The theatrics were a little overdone but it was a very enjoyable experience. I'll definitely be back to see her.

SameWat2323
10-29-21, 10:58
I saw lucky corner is going all out tomorrow for Halloween looking at FB twerking contest, costume contest, free food, and even a DJ but I was wondering which clubs are having there's own parties today?

Would like to check out some clubs today if that's going on.

Stay safe gents!

NawtyMarkus
10-29-21, 11:01
So who else was in Lusty's around 6 pm on Thursday?

A super hot mid 20's girl came in after her job waitressing at a local sports bar, looked like she was there to buy party supplies. Sad to see it starting that way but if she starts dancing she'll do very well.

Day shift was fairly sketchy as usual. But around 6 pm Sweety and another good looking thin girl rolled in.

Hotrodvfr
10-29-21, 12:12
Does anyone know what's up with Allie? She was an ATF of mine. Is she working at Lucky? She's been tagged in a bunch of their post. I've seen her in Lucky a few times but always drinking with the bf never dancing. The word I had gotten was the bf beat her up pretty bad and made her quit. If she's still working I definitely want to reconnect.

Post reminded me of her because she's tagged in the Halloween party FB post.

I saw lucky corner is going all out tomorrow for Halloween looking at FB twerking contest, costume contest, free food, and even a DJ but I was wondering which clubs are having there's own parties today?

Stay safe gents!

DickyDoo
10-29-21, 15:18
I to would like to know if any of the dive bars are having parties?

Stay safe gents!

MLBeach18
10-29-21, 16:30
Don't know any details about the Halloween parties, but won't be able to make it out this weekend. So I settled for a spot in line with Jamie this afternoon LOL.

PopGarden10
10-29-21, 16:47
I to would like to know if any of the dive bars are having parties?Pretty sure lusty and Ogd are having their parties today. Lucky and boom are tomorrow. Not sure about gspot, Jen's or dreamers.

DooMama7
10-29-21, 20:57
As always, YMMV. The fact that it is the Halloween Party does not increase or decrease your chances other than there may be more girls there than usual. Gatsby's is the best club in the area; attractive women, clean, usually a good crowd (better than most local clubs), reasonably priced drinks and good security.I disagree, super bowl is basically a brothel, as is, the black light party.

DooMama7
10-30-21, 09:56
So after work I went to gatsbys hoping the women would be more whorish, well, after taking 2 girls back, the answer was no. For those who saw her months ago I guess Gemini is back, got her number. Finley was busy for as long as I was there so I didn't worry about it.

Then off to OGD, stay for half and hour to view the women, decided to take jayda and Bobbie in the back for a 3 some, the dual BJ was cool but they didn't eat each other out, ended up blowing a load in jayda

Asmoth
10-30-21, 18:46
Going to see what type of ****** I can find in Akron strip clubs tonight.

Any recommendations are appreciated. Not into black chicks, prefer skinny waist and big tits but will settle for spinners if need be.

Searcher55
10-30-21, 19:47
Hmm, I guess Gatsbys is your best bet on that, or Dreamers on Brittian Rd. Let us know here soon!

Asmoth
10-30-21, 20:00
Their Halloween party is tonight and so far I've seen three white fatties and one possibly good looking one who is doing bar dances.

If you're into fat white women, this is your spot.

Hotrodvfr
10-30-21, 20:20
Going to see what type of ****** I can find in Akron strip clubs tonight.

Any recommendations are appreciated. Not into black chicks, prefer skinny waist and big tits but will settle for spinners if need be.At Lusty's Sweety or Destiny sound the most like your taste ask for them.

Asmoth
10-31-21, 01:46
So Lusty was a bust initially so went to OGD and found a skinny hot looking chick called Sasha.

Got a few table dances for five a pop and she allowed touching where ever so I figured I'd take her in the back for 25 per song.

She started out rocky because she felt my gun and panicked like she'd never seen a gun before but got over it.

Then said she gets rug burn from rubbing her pussy on jeans and asked me to take them off, sounds good and she rode me in my boxers for a bit and then when I asked about extras she seemed offended and didn't answer so I didn't press it and finished the songs, paid her and left.

Went back to Lusty and found Sweety, she's a skinny no tits chick who straight up asked me if I wanted head or fucked, I said fucked and she quoted $. 50 so I said why not but she stipulated three songs.

She sucked it a bit then rode it for a while but her pussy was dry as the Sahara and it didn't work for me so I let her ride for three songs and called it a day at Lusty again.

Decided to hit up Lilly's foot spa to just get the old rub and tug and she did a good job, didn't ask her name but it was a Chinese older woman with decent tits. She seemed to have more on the table too but asked how much I was going to tip and I told her 50 so she just rub and tugged. I'm curious if I offered a hundo if she would have fucked.

Will have to research that Lilly's further.

Overall not a bad way to spend some money and a Saturday night but not the greatest either.

Searcher55
10-31-21, 08:18
There was a hot toned / tattooed brunette I'm assuming they change their hair colors, but she was a lesbian supposedly I could never get extras in the club with her, but she would out the club but wanted too much $ for my standards etc.

So Lusty was a bust initially so went to OGD and found a skinny hot looking chick called Sasha.

Got a few table dances for five a pop and she allowed touching where ever so I figured I'd take her in the back for 25 per song.

She started out rocky because she felt my gun and panicked like she'd never seen a gun before but got over it.

Then said she gets rug burn from rubbing her pussy on jeans and asked me to take them off, sounds good and she rode me in my boxers for a bit and then when I asked about extras she seemed offended and didn't answer so I didn't press it and finished the songs, paid her and left.

Went back to Lusty and found Sweety, she's a skinny no tits chick who straight up asked me if I wanted head or fucked, I said fucked and she quoted $. 50 so I said why not but she stipulated three songs.

She sucked it a bit then rode it for a while but her pussy was dry as the Sahara and it didn't work for me so I let her ride for three songs and called it a day at Lusty again..

DooMama7
10-31-21, 15:22
So on Friday like I said in a previous post, I was at OGD for their holiday party, and I saw Melissa at OGD, got some more neck tats to look even trashier than she did before. Anyone I asked Bobbie would she do a 3 some with her, she wanted 1. 50 for both, which equates to 3. 00 for put out to pasture, drug addict pussy. No thanks. Just as a heads up for anyone who wants to try her, if your white then your her type.

ComesThreeTins
11-01-21, 12:57
Need info on Bobbie going otc price an statis. She is a hard egg to crack.

DooMama7
11-01-21, 20:09
Need info on Bobbie going otc price an statis. She is a hard egg to crack.She doesn't do OTC.

ChubbyChico
11-02-21, 09:47
That must be the same Sasha I reviewed a few posts back. Nice body, knows how to work it on the floor, but when comes time for the real show she is scared shitless of the D!

She sucked it a bit then rode it for a while but her pussy was dry as the Sahara and it didn't work for me so I let her ride for three songs and called it a day at Lusty again.

Decided to hit up Lilly's foot spa to just get the old rub and tug and she did a good job, didn't ask her name but it was a Chinese older woman with decent tits. She seemed to have more on the table too but asked how much I was going to tip and I told her 50 so she just rub and tugged. I'm curious if I offered a hundo if she would have fucked.

Will have to research that Lilly's further.

Overall not a bad way to spend some money and a Saturday night but not the greatest either.

ChubbyChico
11-03-21, 08:15
Over in Akron yesterday decided to put stop at Gatsbys mid afternoon. Not incredibly busy. Ivy real name Brianna came over after I threw back a couple beers, she's a pretty decent conversationalist as we talked about cars for 30 minutes or so. Teeth a little messed up but a good body. If not for the teeth she'd be an 8/10 IMO. Got like 5 or 6 excellent barside dances from her. I mean she knows how to work it. When little chico wasn't so little anymore she got pretty excited, new exactly where to work it with her ass and legs. One of the few times I probably woulda busted in my pants if I didn't end the session. We chatted for a while, she has a bf and does not do extras in the club and stated that does not hook up OTC. Tried to swindle a ph number or snap, I don't know seemed to be on the verge but still no joy for me. Kiss and hug, off she went. $10/ song threw her $60 and she seemed happy.

Then it gets surreal.

A thin little brunette comes over after I toss back a few more beers. Says "heyyyy you lost a lot of weight. You look great! Tried to call you a few weeks ago for lunch. " I'm thinking she's either fucking with me or high, or I legit have a chubbier chico doppelgänger out there. So I kinda play along for a minute. She grabs my hand and says let's go. Off to the VIP, she undresses and starts the grind session. Great little body, just a handful of titties, and face is cute too. She starts talking about her sister or something but I'm zoned out the convo because of dance. She starts stroking over the pants and asked when I was going to take it out. Who am I to not oblige? This girl pulls her bottoms aside and slides right on leans back and goes to town. BBCIP and man it was good and she seemed happy with the outcome. Walking out of the VIP I ask her how much for the session, she says "why are you even asking? 200. " I offer 150 and I can tell she's annoyed by that, says "you always do 200. What's up with you?" I'm in too deep (in more ways than one haha) to go back now so I give her 200 finish my beer and call it a night. Part of me feels bad about the whole thing. Part of thinks maybe that's her hustle. Who knows.

Member #6410
11-03-21, 13:33
So after work I went to gatsbys hoping the women would be more whorish, well, after taking 2 girls back, the answer was no. For those who saw her months ago I guess Gemini is back, got her number. Finley was busy for as long as I was there so I didn't worry about it.

Then off to OGD, stay for half and hour to view the women, decided to take jayda and Bobbie in the back for a 3 some, the dual BJ was cool but they didn't eat each other out, ended up blowing a load in jaydaBeen interested in Gemini ever since the first reports of her. Any info on work schedule?

DooMama7
11-03-21, 19:05
Been interested in Gemini ever since the first reports of her. Any info on work schedule?Got fired already.

MilfLover68
11-03-21, 20:50
Got fired already.Damn, that was fast.

If anyone can Pm me her number and I'll buy you a drink.

CaptComeAgain
11-03-21, 22:54
Stopped here a week or so ago and had a red head with pigtails come up to me. Some decent bar dances with some good grinding. Tits out too which I like. So she invites me for private so down the pit we go. I hadn't been down in that cave before. We were both horny. She said it hadn't been busy all day. Some making out. Light fondling. Then she goes and unzips me and pulls it out. Nice hand job for a few minutes. Then as I'm enjoying that she goes down on me. Fantastic BJ. Then I sit her down and started eating out her pussy which was nice. Then I stood back up and shoved it back in her mouth. Her skills made me bust in her mouth. She choked on it a little as I'd saved up some juice for a few days. Actually a hot experience. Think I paid $120 or so. Could have fucked her but just wanted the BJ. Don't recall a name.

Was back in this week. Girl that dances by herself was there. Petite spinner. Got some ok bar dances from her. After about 2 dances started to play with her pussy at the bar. Panties pulled to the side. She got wet and enjoyed it. I think I did 4-5 songs like that and paid her $40 due to the pussy play.

Then got dances from a young 21 year old cutie. Destiny I think. Loved playing with a nice set of young tits. She said she didn't do any more in VIP than at the bar. Bar dances didn't have any groping but damn she was cute. $20 for 3 songs.

Well boys good luck out there. I'd go back to Lustys to find another adventure. Better than normal there now. What a great shithole I mean establishment.

PopGarden10
11-04-21, 00:54
Got fired already.I wonder if Gemini was the spinner chubby reported on a few days ago. She was always very open about what she did at dreamers so she probably can't part too long at places like gatsbys where girls have to be a bit more discrete.

DooMama7
11-04-21, 01:18
I wonder if Gemini was the spinner chubby reported on a few days ago. She was always very open about what she did at dreamers so she probably can't part too long at places like gatsbys where girls have to be a bit more discrete.I asked her the day of the halloween party, she said the VIP is too open, but gave me her number for OTC.

SpinnerLover69
11-04-21, 11:55
I'd also like her contact info if anyone can help.

Member #6410
11-04-21, 12:14
Got fired already.God damnit missed her again then.

Might as well throw my reports in as well over the last few weeks.

OGD has been a complete and total bust for me other than Jada. The one time I had her was 120 BBFS. She just goes straight to business to quick for my tastes.

Didn't know the tiny spinner at Lusty's name till you guys reported on her, but it's Sweety? She is a sure thing if she isn't busy hopping around. Does 150 BBFS with a strange 3 song limit. I think she said that bbj was like 2 songs for 60 or something else odd. Good skills. But very business like.

Destiny also at Lusty says she is Sweety's sister and apparently if she likes you will do BBBJ for the same pricing model as Sweety.

Been trying to link back up with Gigi but she is never at OGD when she says she will be.

Been curious about Finley. If anyone knows where I can find a spinner type of the goth / alt fashion that's willing to do extras let me know.

ChubbyChico
11-04-21, 15:31
Your inbox is full but I can post my answer here, nothing too secret.

The one I saw was probably around 5-5 barefoot. She stood around 5-10 or 5-11 with the big ass stripper heels.

Since she thought I was someone else, I didn't even ask her name. Supposedly I would already know it. But this was a brunette with a dove or other bird tattooed on her chest.

I asked her the day of the halloween party, she said the VIP is too open, but gave me her number for OTC.

DooMama7
11-04-21, 16:16
Your inbox is full but I can post my answer here, nothing too secret.

The one I saw was probably around 5-5 barefoot. She stood around 5-10 or 5-11 with the big ass stripper heels.

Since she thought I was someone else, I didn't even ask her name. Supposedly I would already know it. But this was a brunette with a dove or other bird tattooed on her chest.I think I know who you are talking about.

Searcher55
11-05-21, 05:46
I'm off today from a few hard weeks of work, and some big $ in my wallet for Akron clubs standards ha, what's the earliest time of day I can search for a spinner here?

I think I know who you are talking about.

Member #6297
11-05-21, 09:46
Looking for some clubs that have lightskin / mixed girls that provide a little extra. Anyone know of some? Maybe dayshift too if possible.

ShaftDrive
11-05-21, 10:08
I'm off today from a few hard weeks of work, and some big $ in my wallet for Akron clubs standards ha, what's the earliest time of day I can search for a spinner here?Gatsby's, Open at noon. So figure 1:00.

Skerts2
11-05-21, 13:55
I asked her the day of the halloween party, she said the VIP is too open, but gave me her number for OTC.That's actually kinda funny to me. Her first go around she came up to me at a table and asked if I wanted to go in the back and stuff her 😸 full (her words not mine). When I mentioned the openness, she said nobody watches or we could go to the parking lot!

I have no doubt Chico was with her & 🍻 to his enjoyment.

ChubbyChico
11-05-21, 16:31
I made a comment about that since we were stuck on a couch with direct line of sight to the bar, and another dancer back there with a customer. She told me Cheri likes to watch. But some of the girls like to make a stink about the ones who offer extras.

I don't know if I buy that, because until recently the best I've ever done ITC is a handy, and that's going back to 2008 when I went there for the first time.

That's actually kinda funny to me. Her first go around she came up to me at a table and asked if I wanted to go in the back and stuff her 😸 full (her words not mine). When I mentioned the openness, she said nobody watches or we could go to the parking lot!

I have no doubt Chico was with her & 🍻 to his enjoyment.

NavyGuy88
11-05-21, 20:29
First of all. The "lady" chico played with was not the "well mentioned spinner". Tattoo on the sternum is a dead give-a-way. I know of this "lady" but have never met her personally yet.

Also mentioned "Finely". I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting but this have piqued my interest.

As for the "spinner". I am re-missed I missed her personally and have reached out privately for contact info but either he is not or she never gave permission to share contact info. Such is life but I'd have love to have thrown her around my bedroom for a time or two.

Regardless, here is my report.

Jen's.

Under new mgnt again. I can't be certain who it is but I believe Sy (sp) hired a chick from Gat's North to run this place. This chick is a 9. Very thin, Very large fake bolt on's, Very fake tan.

Unfortunately, the rest of girls haven't seem to come back. I ran into SkipTheGame MIA there. Apparently she has had a falling out with her blond partner and is back in Akron. She wants OTC but I always tease her and say I'm not doing OTC if she charges by "the pump".

Dreamers.

I haven't seen nothing but younger thicker "gals". Not my type.

Today, I was WFH so I was able to hit up the shitholes at around 4 (Lusty / OGD).

Lusty.

Bartender Taylor (sp) was the only girl dancing. Kind of felt discuss to have her crack my beer open when I know her hand was stroking some blokes cock minutes before.

OGD,

I did get to see new "Sasha" getting ready. Great Body /"Butter" face. If you turn your head really fast and she is in your line of sight during that turn, you would think "Jasmine". Lone hair, thin body but when you look at her for longer than 1 sec, you would be disappointing. From reading from others experience, not Jasmine in the VIP either.

PopGarden10
11-06-21, 17:59
I think I know who you are talking about.Hey Doo clean your inbox.

Newguy1973
11-06-21, 20:05
They're duo ad is back up today.

I had been seeing Zoey, but she had been wishy washy, claimed family problems, and then ghosted me.

https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/miazoey/960972007593

First of all. The "lady" chico played with was not the "well mentioned spinner". Tattoo on the sternum is a dead give-a-way. I know of this "lady" but have never met her personally yet.

Also mentioned "Finely". I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting but this have piqued my interest.

As for the "spinner". I am re-missed I missed her personally and have reached out privately for contact info but either he is not or she never gave permission to share contact info. Such is life but I'd have love to have thrown her around my bedroom for a time or two.

Regardless, here is my report.

Jen's.

Under new mgnt again. I can't be certain who it is but I believe Sy (sp) hired a chick from Gat's North to run this place. This chick is a 9. Very thin, Very large fake bolt on's, Very fake tan.

Unfortunately, the rest of girls haven't seem to come back. I ran into SkipTheGame MIA there. Apparently she has had a falling out with her blond partner and is back in Akron. She wants OTC but I always tease her and say I'm not doing OTC if she charges by "the pump".

Dreamers.

I haven't seen nothing but younger thicker "gals". Not my type.

Today, I was WFH so I was able to hit up the shitholes at around 4 (Lusty / OGD).

Lusty.

Bartender Taylor (sp) was the only girl dancing. Kind of felt discuss to have her crack my beer open when I know her hand was stroking some blokes cock minutes before.

OGD,

I did get to see new "Sasha" getting ready. Great Body /"Butter" face. If you turn your head really fast and she is in your line of sight during that turn, you would think "Jasmine". Lone hair, thin body but when you look at her for longer than 1 sec, you would be disappointing. From reading from others experience, not Jasmine in the VIP either.

Opiem8178
11-06-21, 22:43
Went to LA around 3 today and place was busy saw one attractive aa petite spinner she was busy with another dude so didn't get her name but would love to see her anyone know if any extras are on the table.

DooMama7
11-07-21, 00:31
Hey Doo clean your inbox.Go ahead and send it.

Assmanoh
11-07-21, 11:10
I was in town for business so decided to stop by a few places after reading up on the forum.

Gatsby North was the first stop. Nice looking girls, had a couple of dances but I didn't get the vibe of anyone offering extras. Being my first time and not sure what to expect, I'm sure it was me. I'm guessing the VIP is not the room just to the right of the bar? Way too open for what I've read in some of the reports here. I'll be back in 2 weeks and would like to try again if anyone can help me understand the flow here better.

Second stop was lusty. I knew what to expect and it was just as I read. Had a beer, spotted Sweety and got her attention. Others were circulating and going in the back but Sweety was the best of the bunch. Went back and had a BJ and CFS (no BB for me). Just as others described. 3 songs for 1. 5, and then out the door.

PopGarden10
11-07-21, 17:00
I was in town for business so decided to stop by a few places after reading up on the forum.

Gatsby North was the first stop. Nice looking girls, had a couple of dances but I didn't get the vibe of anyone offering extras. Being my first time and not sure what to expect, I'm sure it was me. I'm guessing the VIP is not the room just to the right of the bar? Way too open for what I've read in some of the reports here. I'll be back in 2 weeks and would like to try again if anyone can help me understand the flow here better.

Second stop was lusty. I knew what to expect and it was just as I read. Had a beer, spotted Sweety and got her attention. Others were circulating and going in the back but Sweety was the best of the bunch. Went back and had a BJ and CFS (no BB for me). Just as others described. 3 songs for 1. 5, and then out the door.The VIP at gatsbys is the big open area. Think most of the extra stories are daytime when there's not as many bouncers. But if you're in the middle and o one else is back there a girl could ride you kind of slyly if they know what they're doing.

CAKStripCluber
11-09-21, 14:33
Drove by there today around 1 PM and there were a few cars in the parking lot, are they open again? Anybody go there recently?

CAKStripCluber
11-09-21, 14:37
What hours are they open?

Yeeter9
11-09-21, 17:11
Stopped into Gatsby's North for a couple hours around 1:30 to kill some time and toss a few back. 6-7 gorgeous girls working and the same amount of customers, so good odds for some dances. Finley provided some excellent bar side dancing. Very nice girl! Hope to make it back there in a few weeks.

Cleve Loser
11-09-21, 18:23
Drove by there today around 1 PM and there were a few cars in the parking lot, are they open again? Anybody go there recently?This post is strange to me. You coulda just stopped in.

Buckeyefan
11-09-21, 20:21
Drove by there today around 1 PM and there were a few cars in the parking lot, are they open again? Anybody go there recently?A quick Google check of Bottoms Up Lounge indicates it's open again and provides a number to call.

SomeGuy159
11-09-21, 20:40
Drove by there today around 1 PM and there were a few cars in the parking lot, are they open again? Anybody go there recently?I was there Saturday at 2 pm. It's open. They had 4 dancers.

PopGarden10
11-09-21, 22:07
What hours are they open?Think they are doing Thursday to Sunday 7 p to 2 a.

Hollywoodnd
11-11-21, 19:09
Hey all, coming through Akron. Experienced enough but some of these places seem, from their Facebook and Instagram, rougher than others. I don't mind a dirty dive and dirtier girls but I'm kind of a nerdy looking white dude (I also look like I could handle myself too). I don't want to ruffle any feathers if some of these bars have more regular crowds and such.

I've hung out in East St. Louis a few times, THAT place is like the wild west.

Anyway. Are there places I should avoid? I like thick girls but also want to have the least amount of hassle.

DickyDoo
11-11-21, 19:23
Hey all, coming through Akron. Experienced enough but some of these places seem, from their Facebook and Instagram, rougher than others. I don't mind a dirty dive and dirtier girls but I'm kind of a nerdy looking white dude (I also look like I could handle myself too). I don't want to ruffle any feathers if some of these bars have more regular crowds and such.

I've hung out in East St. Louis a few times, THAT place is like the wild west.

Anyway. Are there places I should avoid? I like thick girls but also want to have the least amount of hassle.If you like dive clubs then I recommend Lusty Adventures / Old Glory daze / G Spot. You can get anything you want for one bill if you negotiate. G Spot can get a little rough nights, but days are good. Old Glory Daze is better at night. Lusty's seems to me better days, but do not expect much in looks. They are all within 5 minutes of each other. You can make the circuit and have cheap beer at each and decide what you want. Most of these women will do BB if that is your thing. Just make sure you know what the girl is willing to do before you go to VIP and never never pay up front. Also ask for a flat rate with no song count.

Hollywoodnd
11-11-21, 21:43
If you like dive clubs then I recommend Lusty Adventures / Old Glory daze / G Spot. You can get anything you want for one bill if you negotiate. G Spot can get a little rough nights, but days are good. Old Glory Daze is better at night. Lusty's seems to me better days, but do not expect much in looks. They are all within 5 minutes of each other. You can make the circuit and have cheap beer at each and decide what you want. Most of these women will do BB if that is your thing. Just make sure you know what the girl is willing to do before you go to VIP and never never pay up front. Also ask for a flat rate with no song count.What about Luckys? I'll probably be going through in the afternoon on my way to Warren. I was going to spend some money on the AMPs there but I caught a hint about the Akron action and I'm very interested.

PopGarden10
11-12-21, 10:24
What about Luckys? I'll probably be going through in the afternoon on my way to Warren. I was going to spend some money on the AMPs there but I caught a hint about the Akron action and I'm very interested.Lucky has found some better looking girls but they seem to not want to do extras. It's only about 10 minutes away from where Ogd and lusty are so you can still take a flier depending on how much time you have.

Hotrodvfr
11-12-21, 16:35
Lucky has found some better looking girls but they seem to not want to do extras. It's only about 10 minutes away from where Ogd and lusty are so you can still take a flier depending on how much time you have.Speaking of better looking girls are the twins still at Lucky? Someone told me they got fired. And there was that trio of hot young brunettes that all appeared at G-Spot at same time. I haven't seen them anywhere. I thought they pop up at another bar pretty quickly.

DooMama7
11-12-21, 20:20
Went to another glow party as I got some cat last time. I didn't see Finley (strike 1) and this is a bar where extras ITC are rare outside of the super bowl party (even that can be a given) which means I would have to sample to working women at hand. Only issue was there about 4-5 dancers and 15 customers and surprise surprise, they were stuck with their regulars. I was there for 90 minutes and left afterwards, ah well, to the Detroit ***** houses tomorrow I guess.

NavyGuy88
11-12-21, 23:56
I had the day off of work so thought I'd hit up the shitholes during the daytime since I seldom do during those hours.

Thursday.

#1 Lusty's at 15:00.

Hoping to see meth head Kelly and hoping she would be wearing less then her sweet soak nurses outfit but alas, she was not working. Only 2 "ladies" working, some late 20's, 130# brunette and some other "lady" that was way past her prime along time ago. 1 beer and left.

#2 Lucky 15:45 ish.

Hoping to see these younger gals people keep mentioning but the ones that were there would have only have been could "young" would have been way back before the Twin Towers fell.

#3 OGD 16:45.

Chubby at the bar, not a single girl working.

#4 G Spot 17:15.

Did see a late 20's / early 30's. 120# brunette. I caught her attention across the bar and smiled at her. She waved to me, I waved back then she went and sat next to someone else. Drank my beer and stuck around for 20 minutes but she didn't get enough free time for me.

#5 Dreamers 18:30.

Ran into a "well mentioned MILF". We sat at the bar and we flirted and had a drink together. I seduced her, she seduced me and we headed to the VIP were she stroked my "ego" for the price of songs.

Friday night.

#1 Gat North at 20:00 ish.

I never expect to get BB full service from any of these girls. They probably easily make $3-600 a night just chatting with guys. Why would they want to stick our discussing penis's in them. I only expect, if I'm lucky, to have a drink and chat with a young woman. Regardless, I'm there, nursing my beer, chatted with the bartender, chatted with some random guy at the bar, headed outside to have a smoke and chatted with some young, thin, thing with no tits outside wearing a tiny bikini. I was hoping to catch up with her inside but she was already sitting down with some bloke.

#2 Lucky 21:15.

Parked the car and walked towards the bar, the closer to the bar I got, the stronger the smell of weed got. Walked in past the pool tables. Took a look at the girls and a look at the guys and noped the hell out of there.

#3 G-Spot 21:30.

Again, Noped the hell out of there.

#4 Jen's 22:00.

No Cover, $6 beer and saw the original Sasha. She's prego's again (who would want to stick there penis in that) 1/2 beer and gone.

I'm going to make a passive-aggressive comment now " I sure wish someone on this board will forward me Gemini's phone #.

Happy weekend gentlemen.

Searcher55
11-13-21, 03:21
Late 30's washed up already girls? They still dancing on stage fully nude by 2nd song?

I was there Saturday at 2 pm. It's open. They had 4 dancers.

DickyDoo
11-13-21, 11:52
All these bars have turned to shit as far as talent goes. I do not see how they stay open.

I had the day off of work so thought I'd hit up the shitholes during the daytime since I seldom do during those hours.

Thursday.

Hoping to see meth head Kelly and hoping she would be wearing less then her sweet soak nurses outfit but alas, she was not working. Only 2 "ladies" working, some late 20's, 130# brunette and some other "lady" that was way past her prime along time ago. 1 beer and left.

Hoping to see these younger gals people keep mentioning but the ones that were there would have only have been could "young" would have been way back before the Twin Towers fell.

#4 G Spot 17:15.

Did see a late 20's / early 30's. 120# brunette. I caught her attention across the bar and smiled at her. She waved to me, I waved back then she went and sat next to someone else. Drank my beer and stuck around for 20 minutes but she didn't get enough free time for me.

#5 Dreamers 18:30.

Ran into a "well mentioned MILF". We sat at the bar and we flirted and had a drink together. I seduced her, she seduced me and we headed to the VIP were she stroked my "ego" for the price of songs.

Friday night.

#1 Gat North at 20:00 ish.

I never expect to get BB full service from any of these girls. They probably easily make $3-600 a night just chatting with guys. Why would they want to stick our discussing penis's in them. I only expect, if I'm lucky, to have a drink and chat with a young woman. Regardless, I'm there, nursing my beer, chatted with the bartender, chatted with some random guy at the bar, headed outside to have a smoke and chatted with some young, thin, thing with no tits outside wearing a tiny bikini. I was hoping to catch up with her inside but she was already sitting down with some bloke.

#2 Lucky 21:15.

Parked the car and walked towards the bar, the closer to the bar I got, the stronger the smell of weed got. Walked in past the pool tables. Took a look at the girls and a look at the guys and noped the hell out of there.

#3 G-Spot 21:30.

Again, Noped the hell out of there.

#4 Jen's 22:00.

No Cover, $6 beer and saw the original Sasha. She's prego's again (who would want to stick there penis in that) 1/2 beer and gone.

I'm going to make a passive-aggressive comment now " I sure wish someone on this board will forward me Gemini's phone #.

Happy weekend gentlemen.

SpinnerLover69
11-13-21, 12:20

Thursday.

#4 G Spot 17:15..I agree with the assessment here of the Gatsby north girls getting regulars to give them money just to talk. That's very pathetic, a total simp move. They are not entitled to money just for having a conversation and if they think they are, they are a waste of time. I know they are there to make money but if they think guys are their personal atm then they are worthless. Make them earn their money. I have never understood guys that just hand girls money. I've gotten to know several over the years and they think guys like this are pathetic and just use them.

Hotrodvfr
11-13-21, 13:23
All these bars have turned to shit as far as talent goes. I do not see how they stay open.Dreamers and Gatsby have talent. But if you want extras there you have to put in more work for it and open the wallet wide.

I do agree it's not worth it. I've gotten extras both places but for cost and effort might as well go pick up girl at a regular bar.

SomeGuy159
11-13-21, 14:38
Late 30's washed up already girls? They still dancing on stage fully nude by 2nd song?One was a blond, mid to upper 20's, nice body, b-cups. I'd rate her a solid 7. I got my dances from her. She did dance nude on stage for a few songs. She was the only who went on stage while I was there. I've seen her there before. I definitely wouldn't call her washed up.

The other one that was decent I had also seen before. I'd give her a 7-ish rating because she had a nice body, still B-cups, but I'd say she was in her low 40's. Maybe she was one of those you called washed up, but she had a pretty firm body. I wouldn't call her washed up, but I didn't get any dances from her. I would have, if the other girl hadn't been there.

The other two were fat or ugly, or both. I don't know if they were new or old. When I see dancers like that in a club, my face does an auto-avert of my eyes, so I can't provide more details than I think they had dark hair.

DooMama7
11-17-21, 14:18
She got fat as fuck!

That's it.

Hollywoodnd
11-18-21, 09:31
Thanks for all the tips last week, I passed through as I said last Friday night. Got to Rubber City about 4:30 and decided to try G Spot first. Loud dark and noisy so I turned right around and decided to try later.

I went down to LA next and had a beer. One white girl on her phone never picked her head up and one black girl who was giving a bar dance to one of the regulars. Never picked up so I got out of there and went to OGD.

At OGD I met Summer who is a younger chubby girl whose weight unfortunately didn't produce very big tits. Still, she offered a bar dance and I took two songs thinking I could get some back room time but she never offered and went on to the regulars.

I circled through a couple more times and left town with $200 in my pocket. I may go back to establish some familiarity but all of those places did seem to cater more to regulars than anything.

Searcher55
11-18-21, 10:01
Not sure what you're up to, but thought about staring my afternoon at Lucky corner, then maybe end up getting lunch at Franks place, then off to the main St. Clubs by 2 pm.

Thanks for all the tips last week, I passed through as I said last Friday night. Got to Rubber City about 4:30 and decided to try G Spot first. Loud dark and noisy so I turned right around and decided to try later.

I went down to LA next and had a beer. One white girl on her phone never picked her head up and one black girl who was giving a bar dance to one of the regulars. Never picked up so I got out of there and went to OGD.

At OGD I met Summer who is a younger chubby girl whose weight unfortunately didn't produce very big tits. Still, she offered a bar dance and I took two songs thinking I could get some back room time but she never offered and went on to the regulars.

I circled through a couple more times and left town with $200 in my pocket. I may go back to establish some familiarity but all of those places did seem to cater more to regulars than anything.

Hollywoodnd
11-18-21, 11:55
Not sure what you're up to, but thought about staring my afternoon at Lucky corner, then maybe end up getting lunch at Franks place, then off to the main St. Clubs by 2 pm.Thanks for the offer, I'm a couple hours away so I'll have to make another weekend trip.

Rockkiller123
11-19-21, 21:30
Hey guys I know the red head Betty used to be at lustys and used to post as Red in STG but is she still around she had a great booty. You can PM with any info.

PopGarden10
11-19-21, 21:45
Hey guys I know the red head Betty used to be at lustys and used to post as Red in STG but is she still around she had a great booty. You can PM with any info.I've seen her at Lustys in the evenings. Seems to hang with sweetie.

DooMama7
11-20-21, 14:06
I've seen her at Lustys in the evenings. Seems to hang with sweetie.Got fired a month ago for getting into it with a customer, a lot of girls got fired at once, lustys is a graveyard.

MadBastid
11-20-21, 15:28
Anyone see her lately? Back when I was a regular at LA's she was always good for a questionable adventure. Thanks in advance.

MilfLover68
11-20-21, 17:37
Anyone see her lately? Back when I was a regular at LA's she was always good for a questionable adventure. Thanks in advance.Haven't seen her in a while, but she used to hang out at the Old '97 on Kenmore Blvd.

PopGarden10
11-21-21, 00:35
Got fired a month ago for getting into it with a customer, a lot of girls got fired at once, lustys is a graveyard.It's still a graveyard but I did see Betty in there tonight. Not much gets you fired for food from there.

DooMama7
11-22-21, 21:42
It's still a graveyard but I did see Betty in there tonight. Not much gets you fired for food from there.That's a shame, hoes like that fuck they business up, no one wants to come in being berated by a drugged out ***** like that.

PopGarden10
11-23-21, 12:39
That's a shame, hoes like that fuck they business up, no one wants to come in being berated by a drugged out ***** like that.If this was someplace classier like Christie's, diamonds or maybe even dreamers I might agree with you. But it's lusty and none of us go here for class.

ComesThreeTins
11-23-21, 18:14
2 pm nice looking black girls. Everything on the menu. OGD Evon with her regulars. Ivy drunk black girl bbw another bbw white girl forgot her name but was very sensual. Another bbw white girl have not seen older colored hair. Table dances an left.

MLBeach18
11-23-21, 21:15
Stopped by around eight today. Angel was back! Was on vacation for about six months! Same great service!.

DooMama7
11-24-21, 12:26
If this was someplace classier like Christie's, diamonds or maybe even dreamers I might agree with you. But it's lusty and none of us go here for class.You don't want her to lie on you and cause an issue is my point, regardless if the bar is a dive or not.

Searcher55
11-26-21, 05:42
Any mongers think the clubs will have some willing females this afternoon? How's the day after Thanksgiving usually go, never tried to go to a club.

Asmoth
11-26-21, 22:16
Any mongers think the clubs will have some willing females this afternoon? How's the day after Thanksgiving usually go, never tried to go to a club.OGD is rough, not much going on, going to hit up the other clubs soon.

PopGarden10
11-27-21, 19:56
Went out Friday evening. Things were pretty dead. Jens was open but only the bartender around 8. Boom was closed. Stopped by Ogd for second. Pretty all the same girls around 830. Bobbie, heavyset black girl, and tall skinny blonde I'm guessing is the new Sasha. Then to lucky which was crowded but mostly people hanging out. Gatsbys was busy as well but only 2 or 3 girls went to meet a friend for a while then back to try lusty and Ogd. Lusty was Carrie, sweetie and I think Betty. Tried Ogd and now there was a brunette but she did a dance and left and they were closing. I know it's not Lola anyone know who it might be.

Saturday pretty similar experience but slightly better since it was afternoon after the buckeyes game. Angel was at lusty got some dances but wasn't in the mood for extra. Ogd and gspot didn't have anyone interesting. Came back to lusty and saw Jena or Jana is working there now. It's funny the crappier lighting at lusty made her look a bit better. But still was tired and came home.

Searcher55
11-28-21, 06:17
IS she like older and skinny blonde?

Went out Friday evening. Things were pretty dead. Jens was open but only the bartender around 8. Boom was closed. Stopped by Ogd for second. Pretty all the same girls around 830. Bobbie, heavyset black girl, and tall skinny blonde I'm guessing is the new Sasha. Then to lucky which was crowded but mostly people hanging out. Gatsbys was busy as well but only 2 or 3 girls went to meet a friend for a while then back to try lusty and Ogd. Lusty was Carrie, sweetie and I think Betty. Tried Ogd and now there was a brunette but she did a dance and left and they were closing. I know it's not Lola anyone know who it might be.

Saturday pretty similar experience but slightly better since it was afternoon after the buckeyes game. Angel was at lusty got some dances but wasn't in the mood for extra. Ogd and gspot didn't have anyone interesting. Came back to lusty and saw Jena or Jana is working there now. It's funny the crappier lighting at lusty made her look a bit better. But still was tired and came home.

PopGarden10
11-28-21, 10:51
IS she like older and skinny blonde?No Angel is a tall full figured brunette. She's got a bit of a belly but since she's taller she doesn't look super sloppy.

Sammy D 1065
11-28-21, 15:40
Long time lurker on this thread! Finally going to be in the Akron area and wondering if there are any recommendations?

Will be there this Thursday around the 6 o'clock time frame! Any expertise would be much appreciated.

DickyDoo
11-28-21, 20:17
Long time lurker on this thread! Finally going to be in the Akron area and wondering if there are any recommendations?

Will be there this Thursday around the 6 o'clock time frame! Any expertise would be much appreciated.Depends on what you are looking for. Just dances or extras? High end club or dive bar? Just scroll down and read the posts here and you have all the info you need.

Asmoth
11-28-21, 21:19
Alright, so for all you guys who like Bareback Anal I got to treat for you.

So that same Sasha (Sorta ugly face with nice body and ass, white girl) at OGD, I took her up on her 25 buck a song dances in the kitchen / cooler area.

She asked me to take my pants off so it wouldn't hurt her pussy again, and then said, go ahead and take off your underwear too if you want.

I did so, she literally will ride pussy on cock and I figured, well, I'll ask since she's like right there. She denied me the ability to fuck, "Because precum is what gets you pregnant. " but said that if I wanted Anal, she'd be okay with that as her only reason for not fucking is the pregnancy problem.

I gave it a whirl and pumped her a few times anally with some lube she brought, but anal has never been my thing, so I opted to sit back and finger it and do a self release since I wanted to cum.

Wasn't a bad experience, but I might just bring a rubber next time and see if she'll fuck covered, because she literally didn't quote me or charge me anything but the dances, so if you can fuck a *****, even covered for 25 bucks a song? I figure that's a bargain, and she was plenty tight from the feeling of just fingering her.

If anyone brings a rubber and gets her to go FS, let me know, and I'll take another trip up to Akron.

Previously in the night there was an older stripper with bigger, slightly droopy tits she called Violence and Trouble or something stupid, she quoted 20 in the back down the stairs and literally just pulled my pants off and started sucking my cock for the price of songs. I personally almost never can bust from just head, so while it felt great, cut it off after three songs of her sucking my dick. Sixty bucks, for a blowjob? Meh, I've paid more for less. But you mongers out there who can bust from head alone, might be worth checking out.

Hotrodvfr
11-29-21, 11:56
So when is the best time to go to Lucky Corner? On their Facebook page I see all these good looking women but whenever I go in all I see is a bunch of fat chicks and ghetto bullshit.

PopGarden10
11-29-21, 13:55
So when is the best time to go to Lucky Corner? On their Facebook page I see all these good looking women but whenever I go in all I see is a bunch of fat chicks and ghetto bullshit.I've seen at least one of the twins during the day. Only once can I remember seeing them got there. I think the red headed one will work longer hours. During happy hours is probably the latest they will be there. Maybe an occasional Saturday. However they aren't in the extra business for everything that's been mentioned. Days seem to have the hotter younger girls, but I think they're all the non extra type.

Searcher55
11-29-21, 14:43
Bunny still dancing at this place? Anyone ever get full VIP out of her for under $120?

I've seen at least one of the twins during the day. Only once can I remember seeing them got there. I think the red headed one will work longer hours. During happy hours is probably the latest they will be there. Maybe an occasional Saturday. However they aren't in the extra business for everything that's been mentioned. Days seem to have the hotter younger girls, but I think they're all the non extra type.

DickyDoo
11-29-21, 16:19

So that same Sasha (Sorta ugly face with nice body and ass, white girl) at OGD, I took her up on her 25 buck a song dances in the kitchen / cooler area.

She asked me to take my pants off so it wouldn't hurt her pussy again, and then said, go ahead and take off your underwear too if you want.

I did so, she literally will ride pussy on cock and I figured, well, I'll ask since she's like right there. She denied me the ability to fuck, "Because precum is what gets you pregnant. " but said that if I wanted Anal, she'd be okay with that as her only reason for not fucking is the pregnancy problem.

I gave it a whirl and pumped her a few times anally with some lube she brought, but anal has never been my thing, so I opted to sit back and finger it and do a self release since I wanted to cum.

Wasn't a bad experience, but I might just bring a rubber next time and see if she'll fuck covered, because she literally didn't quote me or charge me anything but the dances, so if you can fuck a *****, even covered for 25 bucks a song? I figure that's a bargain, and she was plenty tight from the feeling of just fingering her.

If anyone brings a rubber and gets her to go FS, let me know, and I'll take another trip up to Akron.

Previously in the night there was an older stripper with bigger, slightly droopy tits she called Violence and Trouble or something stupid, she quoted 20 in the back down the stairs and literally just pulled my pants off and started sucking my cock for the price of songs. I personally almost never can bust from just head, so while it felt great, cut it off after three songs of her sucking my dick. Sixty bucks, for a blowjob? Meh, I've paid more for less. But you mongers out there who can bust from head alone, might be worth checking out.I enjoy anal on occasion, but not ITC. Clean up can be a ***** with shit on your dip stick. A girl needs to prepare properly before taking it in the ass.

Hotrodvfr
11-30-21, 06:44
I enjoy anal on occasion, but not ITC. Clean up can be a ***** with shit on your dip stick. A girl needs to prepare properly before taking it in the ass.You're right about preparations. I don't know about new Sasha I have experienced her yet but Jada likes it up the ass. I've dropped loads in there on more than a few times. Cleanup was never an issue as she seems to always be ready for it. Got Ruby in ass once. It's not her thing. Had to go slow because she kept saying it hurt and that was a fucking mess. I had to try though, it was my birthday.

Brutus1181
11-30-21, 09:44

Previously in the night there was an older stripper with bigger, slightly droopy tits she called Violence and Trouble or something stupid, she quoted 20 in the back down the stairs and literally just pulled my pants off and started sucking my cock for the price of songs. I personally almost never can bust from just head, so while it felt great, cut it off after three songs of her sucking my dick. Sixty bucks, for a blowjob? Meh, I've paid more for less. But you mongers out there who can bust from head alone, might be worth checking out.Was this day or night shift?

PDick05
11-30-21, 10:49
I've seen at least one of the twins during the day. Only once can I remember seeing them got there. I think the red headed one will work longer hours. During happy hours is probably the latest they will be there. Maybe an occasional Saturday. However they aren't in the extra business for everything that's been mentioned. Days seem to have the hotter younger girls, but I think they're all the non extra type.The taller, brown / red headed thicker girl Rose is an extras person. I believe she works most day shifts.

Asmoth
11-30-21, 12:44
Was this day or night shift?Night, around 10 pm.

SKWalker
11-30-21, 13:28
Her FB page is not updating any more. I guess she is not dancing at LC.

Bunny still dancing at this place? Anyone ever get full VIP out of her for under $120?

MLBeach18
11-30-21, 19:05
Harmon or Karmen. CBJ 80 or bad. Said maybe bbj next time since she knows me. Cute talker black girl. Better out there.

PopGarden10
11-30-21, 20:29
Her FB page is not updating any more. I guess she is not dancing at LC.She had left lucky a while ago. Her page said she was dancing somewhere else and to message her. I figured I would see her in some other club or hear about her so I didn't bother. But her last post was 'free me' like a month ago. Not sure if that meant she was locked up or her fb got locked.

PopGarden10
11-30-21, 20:30
Harmon or Karmen. CBJ 80 or bad. Said maybe bbj next time since she knows me. Cute talker black girl. Better out there.About what time and any chance she has like a woman's skull tat on one of her legs.

Rumbles8787
11-30-21, 22:22
Teaser on a site but won't say where. Would love some dances from her.

MLBeach18
12-01-21, 06:01
About what time and any chance she has like a woman's skull tat on one of her legs.I don't remember a tattoo. I think probably around 3:30 to 4:15 or so I was there.

Hotrodvfr
12-01-21, 08:38
The taller, brown / red headed thicker girl Rose is an extras person. I believe she works most day shifts.Is that the girl that went by Gypsy at G-Spot? I heard she was at Lucky now but haven't seen her there. If so than yeah she most definitely does extras.

PDick05
12-01-21, 10:15
Is that the girl that went by Gypsy at G-Spot? I heard she was at Lucky now but haven't seen her there. If so than yeah she most definitely does extras.Yes, she is the same girl.

CaptComeAgain
12-01-21, 10:29
Stopped by for a few last night. Got a bar dance from an older red head. Normal bar dance. Moved on to sweetie- I think that's the name she used. Short petite thing. Took her to the dungeon. BBBJCIM for 60. Good skills. Tight pussy too as I fingered her when she sucked me off. Not a bad stop. Good ole Akron hole in the wall.

Rumbles8787
12-01-21, 11:34
Teaser on a site but won't say where. Would love some dances from her.My bad didn't attach pic in previous post.

RaidenRiser
12-01-21, 14:31
My bad didn't attach pic in previous post.What site was she on?

MLBeach18
12-01-21, 14:58
The taller, brown / red headed thicker girl Rose is an extras person. I believe she works most day shifts.Gypsy / rose. She is definitely an extras girl came from G spot.

She does not work every day. But she said she does OTC for people she knows and meets at the club. I don't have digits.

TravelingTom
12-01-21, 15:48
What site is she on?

My bad didn't attach pic in previous post.

StreamWalker
12-01-21, 20:51
Stopped at Boom Boom today around 3:00 pm New little dancer, cute if you like them skinny.

She was the Bartender at one time. Now she has crossed over. She told me she's only Dancing.

Daytime and only two days a week for now. Not too bad in the VIP.

MLBeach18
12-02-21, 20:13
Stopped at Boom Boom today around 3:00 pm New little dancer, cute if you like them skinny.

She was the Bartender at one time. Now she has crossed over. She told me she's only Dancing.

Daytime and only two days a week for now. Not too bad in the VIP.I saw her once when she was bar tending. She is cute. Could you elaborate a little bit more on VIP?

MLBeach18
12-02-21, 21:54
Stopped in tonight for a bit dances on the floor and VIP with BBBJ and cfs *20.

Hotrodvfr
12-03-21, 10:34
Stopped in tonight for a bit dances on the floor and VIP with BBBJ and cfs *20.Thus the brunette MILF, great tips and awesome legs?

MLBeach18
12-03-21, 14:21
Thus the brunette MILF, great tips and awesome legs?Affirmative! And safe to say she won't be there during chubby's shift.

DickyDoo
12-03-21, 17:52
Has anyone tried Rachel at OGD.