PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Deploin
02-08-08, 19:06
Just PM me and I will gladly go! Sounds like a fun time!I'm game for this. It would require a couple days notice, to cover the wife with a story, but I would love to visit a smokehouse.

Way too Horney
02-29-08, 12:46
Dreamed I went to Desiree's earlier in the week, had a great time with a young lady that was heavenly and gave a great hj for 15 smackers.

Hdrk55
03-03-08, 23:43
Which Desirees? What was her name? What time?

New Day
03-16-08, 09:50
Just noticed that Old Glory Daze (S. Main at W. Crosier) has a big sign stating that they have dancers now. Anyone checked it out?

Monaco GP
03-16-08, 16:08
Just noticed that Old Glory Daze (S. Main at W. Crosier) has a big sign stating that they have dancers now. Anyone checked it out?

It's my understanding the owner is the former owner of CW's. I haven't tried it out yet because for now I have my favorites in a couple of the area clubs. Word on the street is a lot of girls don't want to work for him and a lot of customers don't like him.

EpicReflection
03-16-08, 20:31
I have tried 4 times. the first three times, no girls. the last time, 1 girl was in but too drunk to dance.

they are serving cans of beer for $2.25

New Day
03-17-08, 22:47
I think you are correct on the owner being involved with CW's. As I drove past today, I saw him standing in the parking lot.

New Day
03-17-08, 23:14
I dropped by the Whiskey River today around 5:00. I was surprised to see so many girls. There were 8-10 girls. The last few times the pickings were slim. Not so today, though. Anyway, Hope it lasts.

Streetwize
03-18-08, 14:53
I dropped by the Whiskey River today around 5:00. I was surprised to see so many girls. There were 8-10 girls. The last few times the pickings were slim. Not so today, though. Anyway, Hope it lasts.I saw a craigs list ad of a woman who said she worked there. Might be a nice spot to find some take out.

Monaco GP
03-18-08, 21:22
I saw a craigs list ad of a woman who said she worked there. Might be a nice spot to find some take out.I saw that ad a few weeks back and went to check it out. That girl didn't last a week. Nasty skank from California that brought a bunch of ghetto along with her. Probably moved the 1500 miles to get away from other problems. I wonder if it ever clicks with these girls that they are the problem, but I digress. You did hear about the shooting outside WR, right? There was a big incident inside the club just before that, she had some part in, something about a girl being forced to crawl on the floor nude at gunpoint. Anyway, not a lot to see there.

Streetwize
03-18-08, 21:30
No, I did not hear about the shooting. Thanks for the info. In my younger days I wouldn't have cared. But now I try to avoid any club that is a trouble spot. Good looking out Monaco

Baraka1020
03-19-08, 20:19
Hi to all my fellow stripper fans. I've been going to the local clubs for years now, and have had the pleasure of getting take out now and then. I think by pooling our rescources we can make use our time and money much more effectively. If anyone would like to trade info with me, than please feel free. Have fun, and get the most for your hard earned dollars.

New Day
03-21-08, 20:42
Dropped by the Whiskey River today around 5:00 pm. Again there was 10-12 girls. I saw some familiar faces from the club scene. There was a girl that I recognized from Francois Lounge and a few that I've seen at Johnny's Club. In talking with the dancers, it appears that Johnny's Club closed a couple of weeks ago. It's been a while since I've been by there. Anyway, pleased with the variety. I am aware of the shooting incident at the Whiskey River. I don't know the full story. I've had/seen no trouble in the afternoons/early evening when I go in. I'll keep you posted.

EpicReflection
03-24-08, 17:16
Where is this place?

Monaco GP
03-24-08, 22:39
Dropped by the Whiskey River today around 5:00 pm. Again there was 10-12 girls. I saw some familiar faces from the club scene. There was a girl that I recognized from Francois Lounge and a few that I've seen at Johnny's Club. In talking with the dancers, it appears that Johnny's Club closed a couple of weeks ago. It's been a while since I've been by there. Anyway, pleased with the variety. I am aware of the shooting incident at the Whiskey River. I don't know the full story. I've had/seen no trouble in the afternoons/early evening when I go in. I'll keep you posted.

If you arrived @ 5:00 and stayed for any period of time I must have just missed you. I certainly missed the 10-12 girls. 7:00 today and there were 3 black girls and one white girl, none of them worth looking at twice. It took, I kid you not, 10 minutes from the time I placed my drink order to the time it landed in front of me, and I was sitting at the bar. Neither of the new barmaids could figure how to get the wash I wanted out of the gun. Then to top it off It took another at least 5 minutes to get my change while the barmaid walked around aimlessly with my money in her hand. I think she wasted. Anyway, she finally comes to me and says "Do I owe you change?" I was sitting there thinking to myself, lucky there aren't any customers in here at 15 minutes a drink they'd die of thirst.

I wish the place were better because it's on the way home for me but it simply isn't.

I also checked out Jen's Den and Club 1245 and both were dead. I was hoping the girls would need money after the holiday but it appears it's probably going to be a dead week with all of the kids out of school the young moms have to stay home.

New Day
03-26-08, 22:02
I dropped by Centerfold's yesterday around 5:00. Not much going on there. There were two dancer's. One was dancing. The other showed no interest in dancing. I got one dance in. Then I gave up.

It seems to have went down hill. I used to enjoy going there. The last time I was in I finished three drinks and decided to leave because the three girls that time showed no interest.

The VIP seems to be a little more private than some. But, the owner keeps a watchful eye from his perch at the end of the bar.

Will try back in a few weeks.

Hdrk55
03-27-08, 10:58
I dropped by Centerfold's yesterday around 5:00. Not much going on there. There were two dancer's. One was dancing. The other showed no interest in dancing. I got one dance in. Then I gave up.

It seems to have went down hill. I used to enjoy going there. The last time I was in I finished three drinks and decided to leave because the three girls that time showed no interest.

The VIP seems to be a little more private than some. But, the owner keeps a watchful eye from his perch at the end of the bar.

Will try back in a few weeks.I got a bbbjcim in there last week from one of the black girls for .4.

JohnHolmes15
03-27-08, 20:53
I got a bbbjcim in there last week from one of the black girls for .4.I find it HARD to believe that! Unless you mean you went out to the parking lot, or you are extremely FAST! ? That big Fat white ass new owner sits right at the door during "vip" dances and they took down the curtain! If I thought for a SECOND that I could go there and get more BBBJ I would be back FREQUENTLY however, the last time I went there, (last few times) the curtain was gone and I swear he watches the ENTIRE DANCE from 10 feet away, no privacy at all! If I am wrong PLEASE give further details, but just what I noticed. I closed the bar many of times with the drunk old uck that used to own the place, after I shot a huge load down different girls throats. Great times, I DO wish they were back but it just didn't seem that way.

Cleavage Lover
03-28-08, 12:04
I find it HARD to believe that! Unless you mean you went out to the parking lot, or you are extremely FAST! ? That big Fat white ass new owner sits right at the door during "vip" dances and they took down the curtain! If I thought for a SECOND that I could go there and get more BBBJ I would be back FREQUENTLY however, the last time I went there, (last few times) the curtain was gone and I swear he watches the ENTIRE DANCE from 10 feet away, no privacy at all! If I am wrong PLEASE give further details, but just what I noticed. I closed the bar many of times with the drunk old uck that used to own the place, after I shot a huge load down different girls throats. Great times, I DO wish they were back but it just didn't seem that way.

I agree with Holmes. I used to get many HJ's and a few BBBJ's in a private dance in the good old days at Centerfolds, but I went in there a few Monday's ago, around 1PM, on St. Patty's Day and I see they moved the private dance room over next to the bar where the owner can sit on his butt and watch the entire dance. NO Fun at all!

I'm wondering if he, or any bartenders still smoke in there, maybe you could work out a deal with a dancer? Tell her you won't call the health dept to report any smoking inside the place, if the owner gets busy and forgets to sit at the end of the bar and watch your private dance?? Just a thought!

C.L.

Hdrk55
03-28-08, 17:42
I agree with Holmes. I used to get many HJ's and a few BBBJ's in a private dance in the good old days at Centerfolds, but I went in there a few Monday's ago, around 1PM, on St. Patty's Day and I see they moved the private dance room over next to the bar where the owner can sit on his butt and watch the entire dance. NO Fun at all!

I'm wondering if he, or any bartenders still smoke in there, maybe you could work out a deal with a dancer? Tell her you won't call the health dept to report any smoking inside the place, if the owner gets busy and forgets to sit at the end of the bar and watch your private dance? Just a thought!

C. L. I'm not bs ing. It was early afternoon on a Wednesday. The girl was between me and the owner. She was very discreet. 2 songs and I was done.

New Day
03-29-08, 02:22
Stopped by the Whiskey River tonight around midnight. There were 5 girls working. I had a dance from a couple of them. Nothing impressive. Most of the time they were dancing, they were chatting with each other rather than the customer. Two of the girls were wrapped up in their clients all night. I was impressed by the looks of one of the black girls (Diamond). But, her dancing left alot to be desired. I'll stop back at some point.

Hdrk55
03-30-08, 14:12
Stopped by the Whiskey River tonight around midnight. There were 5 girls working. I had a dance from a couple of them. Nothing impressive. Most of the time they were dancing, they were chatting with each other rather than the customer. Two of the girls were wrapped up in their clients all night. I was impressed by the looks of one of the black girls (Diamond). But, her dancing left alot to be desired. I'll stop back at some point.F.Y.I. if its the diamond that I know (small , cute , petite) she does house calls for $

Cmh Hound
03-31-08, 13:00
Any of the clubs open during the day?

Ohio John
03-31-08, 19:15
Any of the clubs open during the day?Lisa's Cabaret and Ashley & Gingers is open 24/7 I do believe.

Cmh Hound
04-01-08, 12:02
Lisa's Cabaret and Ashley & Gingers is open 24/7 I do believe.Thanks!

Are they any good?

Cleavage Lover
04-01-08, 17:23
I'm not bs ing. It was early afternoon on a Wednesday. The girl was between me and the owner. She was very discreet. 2 songs and I was done.

Glad to hear some action can be had, as discreet as possible!
Do you remember her name? If not, her description? Age range, black/white? Long straight or short curly hair? Big boobs??

C.L.

Bambam189
04-01-08, 19:19
Hi Folks,

Just an FYI on a previous post about 24/7 clubs, I was driving by tallmadge rd and noticed Ashley & Ginger's is long gone. They had an auction sign up for the building for next week. Another one bites the dust.

Ohio John
04-01-08, 20:08
Thanks!

Are they any good?I've had more than my share of good times in the VIP section, but I have not been there for almost a year. It was .45 to the house and usually 50 or 60 to the girl depending on what I wanted.

Archie Pitcar
04-03-08, 16:14
Ohio John is presumably describing Lisa's, and I would agree with his report except that in my experience the girls ask for considerably more, at least if you want to maximise the fun.

New Day
04-04-08, 17:18
Stopped by the Whiskey River the other day (Wednesday). There were four girls dancing. I was there at 5:00 and this appears to be the shift change. As I was leaving more girls were filtering in. I had a dance in the VIP. It was $15. 00 per song. Nothing special though. It appears the VIP have eyes in the sky.

New Day
04-04-08, 17:25
Yeah. I stopped by the Lucky Corner. I was wondering if it was still open. Two dancers were there on Wednesday. Jessie seems to be a fixture at the establishment. There was a new girl. She appeared to be mid 30's and explained that she had worked there before. I can't remember her name though but I think it starts with a "C". She's a white chick, thin, with dark hair. She wanted to exchange digits. I wasn't impressed, so I declined.

Zauber
04-06-08, 14:44
I was at Bottoms Up the other day and although there were quite a few nice looking ladies working none took up the comversation when I mentioned outside work. I mentioned this because I think the idea might not be so far fetched in the near future. Several dancers mentioned how they now work longer shifts and more days to make ends meet with the slow economy. When I said something like "I knew a girl at another bar that started doing nothing but private shows because the tips were so bad now", they didn't turn up their nose and say "I'm not a ****". It was more like "yea, I don't want to do that" or "I couldn't do that". Like maybe they had thought about doing some side work.

I got the feeling that maybe some of the other girls do but if I'm going 100+ for a stripper I would want Lucy, Jade or Jeanette not one of the lower end girls that this bar would attract, especially on night shift. If the economy stays slow all summer (likely) then maybe even the hotter dancers will turn to CL or take home from their bar.

Just something to think about when the cruising is coming up empty.

Torchkit
04-08-08, 16:55
I was listening to WNIR news today and they said Lisa'a had been raided a couple of days ago. Three girls arrested for prostitution and the manager arrested for running a brothel.

JohnHolmes15
04-09-08, 15:19
I was listening to WNIR news today and they said Lisa'a had been raided a couple of days ago. Three girls arrested for prostitution and the manager arrested for running a brothel.Have you ever been to Lisa's? It most definately is / was one of the greatest Brothels in the Akron Area, disguided as a "club"! This is probably how they got busted, the LEO walks into the place, and the girls walked up to him and said "Hey, how about some fun in the backroom?" LEO is like "what kinda fun can we have honey?" "Anything you want for $.5 and from there they get busted, those hoes are about the stupidest cock sucking hoes imaginable, and the manager is not a lot smarter. If you want some great club head, just drive down to West Viriginia (Weirton, WV) and go to the clubs there, and for .4 you can get head, and for $ you can get anything you want! They check IDs there, and when they see you are from OH you will most certainly score, plus it is very bright not as dark as Lisa's! Same game, it has just moved to Rocky Mountain high!

Mr Bill
04-09-08, 15:55
Lisa’s being busted. Doesn’t surprised me none!

Zauber:

Over the years I’ve had rather good success with take out at almost all the clubs around. Though Bottoms Up has always been one of my favorite watering holes for picking up a date. However don’t expect anything on your initial visits. You’re going to have to become a regular first and spend some serious coin.

Zauber
04-10-08, 05:29
I always liked BU for a dance but I only had offers from a few girls over the years. I used to be a regular when Jim owned the place but just reciently went back after a couple of years off. I stopped in occasionally but ususally left without even trying.

The place I used to really score at was Club 1245. I nearly always could get a number or a many times the girl would just tell me to leave and she would be out in 10 minutes. At most clubs the girls at least pretend to hide their outside activities from the management At 1245 I had several girls ask the bartender for a pen and paper so she could write her name and number down for me to call later! I've heard the place has really gone down hill in talent. All of the hot girls dance at Jens Den now, but it might be fun to check out 1245 again.

If you know any of the current hotties at BU that do extras please PM me with names! I would put all of my mongering money for the month aside for an hour with Jeanette.

Torchkit
04-10-08, 15:28
If you want some great club head, just drive down to West Viriginia (Weirton, WV) and go to the clubs there, and for .4 you can get head, and for $ you can get anything you want! They check IDs there, and when they see you are from OH you will most certainly score, plus it is very bright not as dark as Lisa's! Same game, it has just moved to Rocky Mountain high!I'm not familiar with any clubs in Weirton. The West Virginia board doesn't mention any and I can't find any listed in the Yahoo Yellow Pages. Got any club names?

JohnHolmes15
04-10-08, 15:42
I'm not familiar with any clubs in Weirton. The West Virginia board doesn't mention any and I can't find any listed in the Yahoo Yellow Pages. Got any club names?Club Rendezvous. 304-748-0761 • 3822 Main St, Weirton,WV 26062 ****** are everywhere , and you can get ANYTHING YOU WANT for .4 to $ enjoy!

Monaco GP
04-10-08, 21:30
All of the hot girls dance at Jens Den now, but it might be fun to check out 1245 again.

Even Jen's doesn't have the hot ones it did when it opened. There are a few old bats that need to quit and some fat girls that should never have started in the first place. Most of the girls that can, have set themselves up with a regular. They still have the dirtbag boyfriend that they "love" if he'd only get a job and the other "boyfriend" they live with because they're broke. They only show at Jens for a little extra cash and don't stay long.

1245 is DEAD. I have stopped in a number of times over the past few months and never stayed for more than one drink. I understand for the most part it closes by 12:30 - 1AM for lack of business. Word is there was one girl at 1245/Jens that was putting out on premises but I heard she was fired for getting caught screwing in the back at 1245. Autum was her name I think. Other than that not much going on. Seems like all of the clubs have gone way downhill recently. There isn't enough money to keep the girls around.

It's a hit and miss deal out there right now. If you can let them sleep over and be their "boyfriend" there are all kinds of opportunities. If you're looking for a quick score, not so much.

A word of warning. Watch out for the Massilon/Navarre girls in their early to mid 20's. There are 7 or 8 of them that come up in two groups. All of them have heroin addictions and take scandelous to a new level. I don't know all of their names but one goes by Care Bear an another by Ivy.

I'm not familiar with any clubs in Weirton. The West Virginia board doesn't mention any and I can't find any listed in the Yahoo Yellow Pages. Got any club names?

Weirton is pretty small and the one I used to go to was right by the exit to the mill downtown. Sorry I don't remember the name.

Good to see you two still kicking

Zauber
04-10-08, 21:42
Thanks for the clues and the warning. If the money is so bad in the clubs did they all find suckers...errr sugar daddys to take care of them? Move on to areas where the money is better? Start tricking on the corner? The hot ones will always find a way to make money.

Streetwize
04-10-08, 22:39
That's a good reason to wear a condom. Those girl who bang heroin usually have hepatitis.

Racer83
04-10-08, 22:48
I'm not familiar with any clubs in Weirton. The West Virginia board doesn't mention any and I can't find any listed in the Yahoo Yellow Pages. Got any club names?Was in Weirton last fall. One club with take out is the Hurricane.

Cleavage Lover
04-11-08, 13:21
[QUOTE=Monaco GP]
A word of warning. Watch out for the Massilon/Navarre girls in their early to mid 20's. There are 7 or 8 of them that come up in two groups. All of them have heroin addictions and take scandelous to a new level. I don't know all of their names but one goes by Care Bear an another by Ivy.
/QUOTE]

I didn't know there was even any new gals in Massillon or lil ole Navarre?
The only place I can think of where they might hang out at is the Tracks bar on 3rd St. SE. That is still a stripper bar, but thanks for the info!!

C.L.

Buxsfan742
04-12-08, 09:07
Yeah. I stopped by the Lucky Corner. I was wondering if it was still open. Two dancers were there on Wednesday. Jessie seems to be a fixture at the establishment. There was a new girl. She appeared to be mid 30's and explained that she had worked there before. I can't remember her name though but I think it starts with a "C". She's a white chick, thin, with dark hair. She wanted to exchange digits. I wasn't impressed, so I declined.I started going to the Lucky Corner a while ago and Jessie will always be there i'm sure. They did have a couple of girls in there from time to time that were'nt the greatest looking but you sure did get your moneys worth on the dancing! Too bad there isn't better talent in there, especially right after work. It used to, and can be a fun place!

Monaco GP
04-12-08, 23:57
I didn't know there was even any new gals in Massillon or lil ole Navarre?
The only place I can think of where they might hang out at is the Tracks bar on 3rd St. SE. That is still a stripper bar, but thanks for the info!!

C.L.

The problem girls I was referring to come up to work the Akron clubs from Massilon/Navarre. Primarily Jen's and Late Night. Tracks is still open but a trusted friend has checked it out recently and word is don't waste your time. Probably why the girls are driving all the way to Akron to work.

Heroin, in general, has made a big comeback in the last three years. It's realtively cheap and the high is stronger. For whatever reason Jen's and Late Night have the highest useage. At least 1/2 the girls at Late Night and 1/3rd the girls at Jen's are on it on some level and that's being conservative. All the girls wearing outfits with sleeves are covering tracks. In that case look for marks on the wrist just below the thumb. They're tough to see in the red lighting though.

The S Files
04-13-08, 14:13
I was listening to WNIR news today and they said Lisa'a had been raided a couple of days ago. Three girls arrested for prostitution and the manager arrested for running a brothel.Heard from a friend that works there part time - they are open again but the place is dead.

Monaco GP
04-18-08, 01:48
DEA, ATF, State Troopers and APD. The guy that counts dances for the VIP was caught with dealer weight and a couple thousand in cash.

Buckeyefan
04-18-08, 03:56
The club was raided? This is the start of the " Club Wars" Right now there are just too many clubs in one area. I think that the competitors are going to start playing dirty with each other. What are the details of the bust? I know the one counter Keith, but I would not think it was him.

Cleavage Lover
04-18-08, 13:25
DEA, ATF, State Troopers and APD. The guy that counts dances for the VIP was caught with dealer weight and a couple thousand in cash.

State Troopers also?? I used to know a few, and they always told me their arresting powers were only on the "Highways" and roads, hence, State "Highway" Patrol, and that they had no legal authority/powers to arrest anyone on "Private Property"!! Maybe if they are working under a "mutual aid" pact/agreement with the Feds and/or local cops that gives them special, temporary powers to do that??

C.L.

Gdlint
04-24-08, 08:31
City Officials Want Strip Club Closed
4/24/2008 6:50:59 AM | Ryan Haidet

Akron officials want a local strip club shut down after they claim it is involved with prostitutes.

The Beacon Journal reports that officials have filed a lawsuit asking for Lisa's Cabaret on East Market to be shut down for at least a year.

Vice unit police officers have arrested several prostitutes within the past few years, and the spot has been home to several other crimes.

Earlier this year, police arrested the manager, charging him with operating a brothel. Then in January, two undercover officers say they were offered sex at the cost of $150.

A hearing on this case will be held next Thursday.

Elgekko21
04-24-08, 09:24
http://www.ohio.com/news/top_stories/18103794.html

Hbkrus
05-01-08, 22:18
http://www.ohio.com/news/break_news/18461774.html

Bad news fans of Lisa's Cabaret.

JohnHolmes15
05-02-08, 15:52
I will miss Lisa's but hey guess what Akron! There are otehrs and there will always be others! You shut one down but there will be many others that will keep popping up, you have stopped nothing! As a matter of fact, any club with a vip room is a place where mileage does occur. I have been in clubs from cleveland to akron and no matter what club they all put out! So to the akron vice, k m a! Read between the lines and figure out that one, k m a!

Anyone that knows of any good, safe smokehouses, please pm me!

What a shame though, now the hoes have to walk all the way over to the cinema next door to get paid huh? Whatever!

Hbkrus
05-03-08, 12:14
As far as I know they won't for 30days, I wonder if it would be even worth a visit, too bad though, we can't people just leave well enough of alone, 1st banning lapdances what next.

The S Files
05-07-08, 06:02
It may be gone in 30 days but it was great last night.

Cak Monger
05-07-08, 20:39
The problem girls I was referring to come up to work the Akron clubs from Massilon/Navarre. Primarily Jen's and Late Night. .I just found this site not to long ago, but I have been picking up SW for awhile now,most the time in Canton. I do remember the Late Night when it was on Roming Rd.

Does anyone have any info on Dano Lakeside Pub on Main St across from the bowling alley. I see alot of cars parked there and across the street, but have not been able to check it out due to the SO being with me when I am over there.

Buckeyefan
05-08-08, 17:45
I just found this site not to long ago, but I have been picking up SW for awhile now,most the time in Canton. I do remember the Late Night when it was on Roming Rd.

Does anyone have any info on Dano Lakeside Pub on Main St across from the bowling alley. I see alot of cars parked there and across the street, but have not been able to check it out due to the SO being with me when I am over there.Dano's is a just local bar. Not a dance club. Good place to take your SO to have a drink and get some wings.

Cak Monger
05-09-08, 22:06
Dano's is a just local bar. Not a dance club. Good place to take your SO to have a drink and get some wings.Thanks Buckeyefan, I didn't know a local bar could draw so many cars in the parking lot and across the street. Now I know I can take the SO there.

Can anyone tell me where the Late Night is located now? Does it belong to Roy?

Thanks for your help.

Tanman069
05-10-08, 06:40
Is located on Tallmadge Ave right across form the Club. And yes Roy is the owner.

Member #2862
05-27-08, 22:52
Sunday I was into Desiree's. It was the only club I could find open that day on that side of Akron. 3 girls working. Couple pretty good dances from a skinny black girl and a nice thicker white one with nice breasts. The first one let me squeeze and play with her nipples, but may have been on her period or something, a slight odor.

The third one was a tall fairly attractive girl with heels who said she was 6'3 in the heels and was kinda mouthy. She almost immediately began inquiring about a VIP dance. Said 15 for one song and I'd like what goes on as she walked away.

Stuck around to get the details. I asked if a handjob or anything is available and she said "A yeh, wadda you think goes on back there? Are you new to this?" I told her I'd been around the block, but you never know for sure unless you ask. Asked what it would run for HJ...she indicated 50-60. While tempted, there's plenty of other places I can get full BBJ for far less so I did not pursue. Didn't really like her mouthiness either, and she gave pitiful dances.

Did not get any names, as the girls hardly spoke and I didn't either. I think the black girl might be game for extras, the other white girl, I doubt, but she gave the best dances, very sensual.

Place has definitely changed since my last visit. May stop back on a more normal day (non holiday weekend) and see what's available from other girls. (And get some names) I've heard there are normally some really attractive girls there at other times.

The Ohio Seeker
06-17-08, 12:54
Drove by the old Miller lounge (Johnnie's Club) yesterday. Sign on the building said "Now hiring dancers" and "opening soon". Looks like we'll have a new place to check out. TOS

Jeep56
06-17-08, 18:37
It may be gone in 30 days but it was great last night.Lisa's is gone for good.

Anyone know where my friend Laura went to?

EpicReflection
06-23-08, 16:57
Stopped in today- door was open and someone was working- Tools everywhere. No none to be found, I was going to ask about when they would open again.

I called the number from a banner advertizing for dancers for hire, he said 2 weeks til openning, about two weeks ago.

It looks like the VIP will be at the end of the bar by the door, instead of in the back.

EpicReflection
06-24-08, 23:58
Open tonight. $5 table dance, $20 VIP. very little beer selection, but friendly bar staff. Girls (3) were not too eager for dancing. Took 20 minutes to be approached. I think they are some of the same girls that used to be there.

All in all, I think the place has potential.

EpicReflection
06-25-08, 11:05
I often have trouble getting the attention of the dancers. Maybe I am not friedly enough. I always have enough $ to spend, maybe I look like an officer? Anyone have any helpful advice?

Ohio John
06-25-08, 23:56
I often have trouble getting the attention of the dancers. Maybe I am not friedly enough. I always have enough $ to spend, maybe I look like an officer? Anyone have any helpful advice?Try reading the forums over at http:// www . stripperweb . com/ . Should provide you with some insight.

The Ohio Seeker
07-03-08, 17:16
Now it's called the "Hen Pen".

Went in last night, 6-8 dancers, mixed, 5-7 scale, had a good time, $5 dances, $20 private with 3 for $45 available.

TOS

Archie Pitcar
07-07-08, 15:02
Where is this Hen Pen?

I don't know where Johnnie's was.

Streetwize
07-08-08, 05:50
I believe it's the old Miller lounge on South Main street just a few blocks past Case Ave. There is a Church's chicken right next to it.

Cleavage Lover
07-08-08, 12:31
had a good time, $5 dances, $20 private with 3 for $45 available.
TOS

How "Private" are the Private dances?
Is Big Brother right there watching you?
is there a screen or cloth that covers the private room door?

C.L.

EpicReflection
07-08-08, 17:57
There is a thin fabric, but an employee watching.

Yourstoo
07-14-08, 10:24
Just looking for a suggestion, best club in the Akron area to take my GF too?

Thanks

Streetwize
07-15-08, 10:01
Just looking for a suggestion, best club in the Akron area to take my GF too?

ThanksI've seen quite a few couple at the Platinum Horse on Waterloo RD. Also on Brittan RD/Tallmadge Rd area of Akron there are about 7 clubs. One of them looks to be upscale. "Georgies". But I haven't been there yet.

Hdrk55
07-15-08, 20:15
FYI, alot of fun things happening in the private dance area here!

Cleavage Lover
07-16-08, 10:30
FYI, alot of fun things happening in the private dance area here!Where is Georgies?

Streetwize
07-16-08, 10:37
Where is georgies at?Directly across the street from JENS DEN.

Yourstoo
07-17-08, 09:23
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Cleavage Lover
07-18-08, 12:44
FYI, alot of fun things happening in the private dance area here!

I took a late lunch Thursday to stop in there at 2:30PM. The Open sign was on, but the doors were locked. What are their hours?

Just what kind of "fun things" are happening in the private dance area? Any certain dancer(s) to ask for?? I take it Big Brother isn't watching the private dances??
Might be some hope here??

C.L.

Archie Pitcar
07-21-08, 11:53
After reading the earlier post here, I stopped in Thursday afternoon (having been fooled once by the "open" sign earlier. Good thing I had much of the day off). I would confirm that the private dance (from Diana) was very good, although not in the Lisa's Cabaret category.

The private area is separated from the bar by a bead curtain, but it is pretty private if you and your dancer are the only people in there. The club in general is nice and clean, and the building seems rather new.

Buckeyefan
07-22-08, 02:58
Came across Ruby Jewel aka Ruby Cheeks at Jen's the other night. Her pictures are available if you google them. Very friendly woman.

Neohiorounder
07-26-08, 13:45
Went there for the first time in several months today. Raven was there, but didn't recognize any of the rest. Private dances are only. 1 to the house in July, but they also charge the same for a cover. Ended up going to the private area with Armani. Not the best looking, but gave the best dances. She is petite and the friction was more than enough to satisfy. She worked hard and I tipped. 3. There was also a tiny little blond I was interested in, but she went upstairs with someone else.

Valdez
07-28-08, 17:34
Came across Ruby Jewel aka Ruby Cheeks at Jen's the other night. Her pictures are available if you google them. Very friendly woman.

Buckeye,

Does Ruby dance every night? She would be well worth seeing from what I saw on the internet. Here is the site I found with an interview:

http://www.moviefilmfest.com/pornlist/starpgs/Ruby-vhs.htm

I copied a portion here:

Porn Star Ruby is a fresh newcomer to the porno ranks who brings a bright and cheery presence to each appearance. She's a ripe and ready, auburn-haired beauty with luscious, deep brown eyes that are among the most expressive in the business. Ruby has a well-honed, athletic physique that she attributes to her childhood gymnastic training as well as her busy exotic dance career.
Ruby always dreamed of being a sex star, and she started stripping immediately after her 18th birthday. She toured the country as Ruby for four years, racking up lots of awards like 'Ms. Nude Crowd Pleaser' and Penthouse's 'Audience Favorite' award. In early 1996 she began nude modeling as Ruby, and her busty and well-built body got her lots of attention. By March, 1996, she was ready to try her hand at hardcore videos. She shortened her name to Ruby and jumped right in with both feet, wowing audiences with her gorgeous figure and torrid sexuality.
Ruby continues to tour the country as an exotic dancer when she's not busy filming hardcore vids, and can be seen performing regularly at the Industrial Strip in North Hollywood, California. Ruby plans to stay in the sex biz for as long as they'll have her, then move into a career in clinical sexual research. Ruby should have a good jump on the sexual research part of it, anyway.

Posted By Virginia Beaver, www.Adult-PornStar-Mall.com 9/28/06 9:15 AM

Blog Ruby: Which is your favorite movie and why? What are some of your other favorite Ruby movies? What would you like to see her do? Or any other comments you might want Ruby to know and read.

Roger T. Pipe's Interview

On the set of Talking Blue, we sat down to catch up with and discuss life, with redheaded bombshell, Ruby. One of the hardest working women in porn.

Ruby: First off, I want to say I'm really a dark brunette.

John Douglas: I thought maybe you were really blonde.

Ruby: I'm very Greek. I have got some pictures that would freak you out.

John Douglas: Really! Greek!

Ruby: Yup!

John Douglas: But you don't have hairy arms.

Ruby: I do though. I got lots of peach fuzz on my ass. And if I let my bush grow in, you'd be caught in a forest.

John Douglas: Really. So you got peach fuzz on your ass. You are going to have to show us by the end of the interview. Just to prove it.

John Douglas: Just to prove it.

Ruby: You can see it...

John Douglas: Can we take a balloon and rub it on your ass...

John Douglas: ...just to see if it makes static electricity.

Ruby: I have hair going straight up my back.

John Douglas: Oooo, a little treasure trail on the other side. That is cool!

Ruby: I have to be careful, cause it's so much darker than my head hair.

John Douglas: So if you wanted to, you could move into the fetish lines, like the hairy women ones.

(They all laugh)

John Douglas: "Fuck it, I'm gonna let it all grow in".

Ruby: Oh God! To me that's not attractive.

John Douglas: I don't think it's attractive either, but there are some guys out there...

Ruby: Yeah, there are some guys that really dig that.

Ruby: By the way, a lot of guys reading this have a real bad concept on what we do for a living. I just want to take this opportunity to tell everybody, "That we don't fuck as much as you think we fuck."

John Douglas: You just completely shattered a million losers fantasies right now.

Ruby: Well you gotta think about it for a minute. First you got business. You got to get the business taken care of, or you're gonna starve. But it's nice to have some scheduled cock.

(They all laugh)

Ruby: I have a stable. I'm kind of a matriarchal woman. I like many men in a stable.

John Douglas: Wow!

Ruby: That's my thing.

John Douglas: Ever bring girls home for you and your husband.

Ruby: Yeah, I have, but I never push anybody. I grow real conscience of everybody not doing something they don't want to do.

Ruby: You don't want to compromise yourself or your self dignity or your self esteem. If it isn't what you do or feel comfortable doing, I mean, you could feel comfortable doing a triple anal or something but if you like it and it's your thing that's great.

John Douglas: So what's the wildest thing that you've done so far?

Ruby: Oh Jesus! What genre!

(They all laugh)

John Douglas: So you mean there is a whole slew of wild things you've done.

Ruby: I had 3 slaves at one time. I'm pretty dom. I like that.

John Douglas: Now was it like full fledge punishment, or was it like "tease, tease." (John makes whipping motion with his hand.)

Ruby: Full fledge punishment.

John Douglas: Do you have a dungeon?

Ruby: No, I don't have a dungeon. I don't do it...like all the things I do, I do so many different things, so that nothing gets boring. It all pays. I just make sure it pays adequate. So when I get the itch for it, is when I'll go out and look for it, find somebody that is willing to pay for my services, I will go from there.

John Douglas: So basically these guys that think, "Wow, I'm going to CES, or I'm going to VSDA, I'm going to where these girls are featured...pretty slim chance of them getting some action from you there.

Ruby: That's not necessarily true.

John Douglas: Oh really! Has that ever happened?

Ruby: I was on the road, I was ahhh... OK, I was a dog.

John Douglas: So what were you like when you were younger?

Ruby: Well, I lost my virginity at 15.

John Douglas: That's almost standard.

Ruby: That's a medium age I think. But tell you what. The difference with me I think was...

John Douglas: ...Seven guys at once.

Ruby: No! I haven't had 7 guys at once. I've had 3 guys once. That's nice though.

(They laugh)

Ruby: I would experiment young. I started masturbating very early. Conscience masturbation. I started around age seven with a hand held shower nozzle. So I was masturbating...

John Douglas: Taking those long, long showers.

Ruby: ...then my mother told my dad what I was doing one day.

John Douglas: What did she do, just walk in on you?

Ruby: No, my Mom just figured it out because she was a dog herself too. (They laugh)

Ruby: That's another thing, the genetics were there, if you know what I mean. My dad said, "That's normal." I was like, "Cool!" I remember one time when I was particularly stressed out, I was in the bathtub for the third time that day. My friend is in the living room, and my dad calls, and my friend tells my dad, "She's in the bathtub." My dad tells her, "Jeez!

Ruby: That's the third time today!" When I started really losing it, I had been reading Penthouse magazine when I was 10 years old. I used to force my grandmother to buy it for me.

John Douglas: Grandma was buying you Penthouse!

Ruby: Yeah, you can get anything from Grandma, come on. Especially if you are a cute little girl.

Ruby: I read all the fantasies in the Penthouse Forum section. Forum was my favorite. I would look at the pictures you know, but I wasn't really active that way at all. I did have my first sexual experience with my friend when I was 15 years old.

John Douglas: Girl/Girl?

Ruby: Yes. Scared the shit out of me, cause we didn't know what to do.

John Douglas: Before or after you did it.

Ruby: After.

John Douglas: You both just acted on impulse!

Ruby: Well we were mixing Scotch and Root Beer.

John Douglas: There you go.

Ruby: I wasn't a drinker, so that must have been a contributing factor.

Ruby: We were experimenting, you know. Later, I fucked my way through high school. I just fucked all the guys. Looking back, I must have really weirded out some of these guys out.

John Douglas: Because...

Ruby: Because I would say to them, "Hey, let's try that out."

John Douglas: Did you get like "Most Popular" awards in school?

Ruby: No.

John Douglas: Most likely to "Take it in the ass" award.

Ruby: That's funny, cause I don't take it in the ass. I tried. It hasn't been successful yet.

John Douglas: Need a smaller guy. (John raises his hand)

Ruby: No, it's more of...

John Douglas: (Snapping his finger in disappointment) Man, I thought I had it.

Ruby: I'm real stocky. I'm a stocky girl, you know. I did the gymnastics thing for a long time.

John Douglas: So you have a real tight schvinky back there.

Ruby: I love having it licked though. I love having my asshole licked.

John Douglas: Wow!

Ruby: Just for everybody who might be reading this.

John Douglas: There's something wild I heard about you, that you basically could have been a twin.

Ruby: I've heard that if you have a duplicate of more than 3 organs, than you are considered an incomplete twin. And I have 4 kidneys, 4 urethra tubes...

John Douglas: Really!

Ruby: ...and since the adrenal glands grow on top of the kidneys, I assume I have 4 adrenal glands.

Ruby: That would explain my sex drive. It would also explain my muscularity, and vascularity. And my workaholism. I get the same sexual rush from either dancing on stage or having sex. It is unreal. So I need to find out more. I need to have myself checked out more thoroughly. I'll probably go over to Cal State Northridge or something and say, "Hey, guess what!"

John Douglas: So do you drink a lot?

John Douglas: That's your liver you idiot.

John Douglas: Well can you pee a lot then?

Ruby: I do go a lot sometimes.

John Douglas: See, so you have both fetishes taken care of. You can do the hairy women thing and then peeing videos.

Ruby: Peeing videos! (They all crack up laughing)

John Douglas: You will be the hugest thing to take Japan!

John Douglas: You'll be bigger than the Olson Twins! (They laugh)

John Douglas: She can go on tour and fill up cups with her pee from across the stage.

John Douglas: I heard you destroyed a piece of machinery on a movie set.

Ruby: That would be "Seymore Butt's Squirters." I didn't squirt! We tried everything humanly possible to squirt and I even broke the vibrator we were using. I broke the big expensive vibrator.

John Douglas: This is like an AC powered one that plugs into a wall.

Ruby: Yeah, I stopped the motor.

John Douglas: This is like an industrial strength one.

Ruby: Well, I stopped the motor anyway.

John Douglas: You stopped the motor.

Ruby: Well, I have very good control of my pelvic muscles.

John Douglas: I don't even know if I want to fantasize about that.

Ruby: I was really loud in the film too. Sometimes when I come, my face gets all screwy.

John Douglas: Did, like smoke come out... (motioning to his crotch area)

Ruby: No, but I fogged up my glasses. When I fuck with my glasses on...

Ruby: (looking into the camera)....You guys don't get to see me fuck with my glasses, but I do it, at home.

John Douglas: Really!

Ruby: Oh yeah!

John Douglas: Why, so you can see who you are fucking?

Ruby: I'm really blind.

John Douglas: You can't see without your glasses?

Ruby: No, I'm blind.

John Douglas: Heard you did something wild on a Playboy set.

Ruby: It was a Christmas thing, and I gave Santa head.

John Douglas: On Playboy!

John Douglas: Oh man!

John Douglas: You were hoping to get great gifts that year.

John Douglas: That institution is destroyed.

Ruby: Well...

John Douglas: He was waiting for his milk and cookies, and you get between his legs.

John Douglas: Santa only cums once a year.

Ruby: Stuff my stocking!

John Douglas: Well it's been a blast to hang out with you.

Ruby: I had a great time. If my fans want to really see me and get very close, they can come see me at the Bunnyranch in Nevada.

John Douglas: That's the legal brothel right?

Ruby: You bet!

John Douglas: I better start saving my money now.

Ruby: You dog!
Copyright © Roger T. Pipe

Posted By Roger, www.excaliburfilms.com |

Buckeyefan
07-29-08, 04:30
I don't know her exact schedule, but she is there. Very warm and down to earth. You will enjoy her. She wears black glasses that kind of give her a naughty school teacher look. You will notice her right away by her ample cleavage. After a few steamy dances I was thunderstruck!

Valdez
07-29-08, 10:17
I don't know her exact schedule, but she is there. Very warm and down to earth. You will enjoy her. She wears black glasses that kind of give her a naughty school teacher look. You will notice her right away by her ample cleavage. After a few steamy dances I was thunderstruck!

I am going to try to sneak over there soon!

The Ohio Seeker
07-29-08, 14:34
Stopped last night for a quick dance and got waylaid by Beauty. Wow, awsome lady. Well built, and friendly dances, one of the most sensuous and exotic black women I've ever run into.

TOS

EpicReflection
08-06-08, 00:14
I stopped in, VIP rooms are ready (they have been under construction for a long time) They or it is upstairs, very private. Bad news is no girls were there, so I could not ry it out. It ws Monday at 7 PM.

Member #2862
08-15-08, 23:32
Tammy from Barberton, the older blonde with nice legs is now working at Desiree's. Saw her during the day on Wednesday. Those who know her can take it from there.

Torchkit
08-17-08, 12:01
Tammy from Barberton, the older blonde with nice legs is now working at Desiree's. Saw her during the day on Wednesday. Those who know her can take it from there.Tammy is way too old to dance in a strip club.

New Day
08-17-08, 14:21
Dropped by CW's late Wednesday to check out the action. There were 3-4 dancers. I received a dance from each of them. But, I was taken by Leah. She is just beautiful. "I fell in love with a stripper, yo" I will be definitely be back to see her. She mentioned that she also danced at Flashdance.

New Day
08-17-08, 14:27
I visited the Lucky Corner a couple of times this past week. This is my favorite club for the atmosphere. There are girls of all shapes and sizes. But, I've never had a bad time there. I think the key with any club is the more often you go, the dancers get more comfortable with you. Become a regular.

Cleavage Lover
08-19-08, 00:42
Tammy from Barberton, the older blonde with nice legs is now working at Desiree's. Saw her during the day on Wednesday. Those who know her can take it from there.

Is this the same middle-aged Tammy who babysits the young kids at her appt during the day, and takes In-Call after the kids leave? It's been awhile since I've been up to see her, but now working as a stripper??

C.L.

Buxsfan742
08-19-08, 01:43
I visited the Lucky Corner a couple of times this past week. This is my favorite club for the atmosphere. There are girls of all shapes and sizes. But, I've never had a bad time there. I think the key with any club is the more often you go, the dancers get more comfortable with you. Become a regular.Is the lucky corner up and going strong? It's been a while since i've been there. It was going good for a while and then it went down hill. EVERYTIME I went in after work, it was just some unattractive chubby girl there. I may have to get up to the "corner" some time soon!

Member #2862
08-19-08, 21:32
Is this the same middle-aged Tammy who babysits the young kids at her appt during the day, and takes In-Call after the kids leave? It's been awhile since I've been up to see her, but now working as a stripper??

C.L.

Probably. She's the one I gave you the number for once.

Cleavage Lover
08-20-08, 01:08
Probably. She's the one I gave you the number for once.

Ahhhh, yes, I just can't see her as a dancer, but maybe the babysitting job is slow, so she's looking for extra money dancing, or more money trying to offer take-out to her customers while dancing??

Where is Lucky's Corner, and Ole Glory Daze? I stopped at the other new place across from Jen's about 3 weeks ago, 1 or 2 PM. Open light was on, but doors were locked. May have to try them out?!?!

C.L.

Tanman069
08-22-08, 19:57
I stopped in the other night and this place still sucks. I'll try again in maybe six months to see if there are any changes.

Is the lucky corner up and going strong? It's been a while since i've been there. It was going good for a while and then it went down hill. EVERYTIME I went in after work, it was just some unattractive chubby girl there. I may have to get up to the "corner" some time soon!

Ohio John
08-23-08, 16:36
Stopped in at Desiree's in Norton today after taking care of some business. Only girl that asked if I wanted a dance was a tall blonde, named Lulu, who was likely the same girl Member #2862 was talking about. Went to the private area for 3 dances and it was very hands on. She made sure I was very satisfied.

The third one was a tall fairly attractive girl with heels who said she was 6'3 in the heels and was kinda mouthy. She almost immediately began inquiring about a VIP dance. Said 15 for one song and I'd like what goes on as she walked away.

Stuck around to get the details. I asked if a handjob or anything is available and she said "A yeh, wadda you think goes on back there? Are you new to this?" I told her I'd been around the block, but you never know for sure unless you ask. Asked what it would run for HJ...she indicated 50-60. While tempted, there's plenty of other places I can get full BBJ for far less so I did not pursue. Didn't really like her mouthiness either, and she gave pitiful dances.

Did not get any names, as the girls hardly spoke and I didn't either. I think the black girl might be game for extras, the other white girl, I doubt, but she gave the best dances, very sensual.

Valdez
08-29-08, 20:02
I went to Jen's Den on Britain Rd. last night hoping to see Ruby. There were about 30 dancers and only 20 guys in the place. VIP dances are $18, so I just had a few table dances. The girls ranged from 3's to 7 or 8's.

I also saw Tammy from Barberton in there based upon the description. Tammy was about 20 years older than any other girl from the looks of her. She seemed nice, and said she used to dance at Rumors if I've got the right person.

Anyone that has seen Ruby around please drop me a line!

Akron Dom
08-30-08, 13:32
I was there Friday night, no ruby, but I saw her there last week.

Told me she does 5 dances for 100 and if you don't get off by then th next one is free

She also said she sees an occasional client on the side, is married to a guy in ROTC.

I went to Jen's Den on Britain Rd. last night hoping to see Ruby. There were about 30 dancers and only 20 guys in the place. VIP dances are $18, so I just had a few table dances. The girls ranged from 3's to 7 or 8's.

I also saw Tammy from Barberton in there based upon the description. Tammy was about 20 years older than any other girl from the looks of her. She seemed nice, and said she used to dance at Rumors if I've got the right person.

Anyone that has seen Ruby around please drop me a line!

Archie Pitcar
08-30-08, 13:52
If by Ruby you mean dark-haired Ruby with many tattoos, she was there Friday afternoon. Not really my type, although very friendly.

Archie Pitcar
08-30-08, 16:26
OK, I just checked the discussion further down and the girl who introduced herself to me as "Ruby" at Jen's Den yesterday was definitely NOT the same one whose picture appears on the porn link.

The Iconoclas
08-30-08, 20:42
I frequent this place a lot ( once over two weeks if that's alot ) and the rumor is that Jen has been cleaning house with some of the girls and either got rid of Ruby or Ruby got pissed and left. I use to like this place a lot, but the last couple times I've been in, it seems the rift raft ( both guys and girls ) have migrated from The Club to here. Not a good sign since Jen's has been visited by the APD three times this year alone back when it was " clean ".

The Iconoclas
08-31-08, 01:08
She was there tonight.

Place was packed, for ever 5 guys there were 3 woman.

Hdrk55
09-15-08, 09:22
Extras to be had here gentlemen.

Saturday night had a great "dance" w/ a hotttt young black girl

Member #3966
09-16-08, 05:58
Anyone been to Gatsby's in Akron? Whats on the menu?

NawtyMarkus
09-19-08, 21:49
Stopped by Jen's Den Thurs after work. They had about 6 girls there, pretty good diversity too (even had a spanish girl). About 4 of them were pretty darn good looking, beer was cold, dances were pretty good.

Honestly I'd go back to this place except for one thing - the bathroom. I'm used to dive bars, and I'm used to strip clubs, so if I think a bathroom is a little too dirty it's pretty bad. The gnats were using my johnson as a landing strip.

- Markus

Archie Pitcar
09-23-08, 11:23
I visited this place for the first time about a month ago, and have been back twice since. I'm a daytime afternoon person, and I suspect it's much slower then (it opens at 2). The first time I was there it was great, and I got a great VIP dance from a very hot and friendly dancer. But each time I have gone back it hasn't been that good. Most recently (last Friday) there wasn't even anyone there I really wanted a dance from, so I drank a beer and left quickly. If anybody has any good info on this place, I'd be grateful.

Cleavage Lover
09-25-08, 18:29
I visited this place for the first time about a month ago, and have been back twice since. I'm a daytime afternoon person, and I suspect it's much slower then (it opens at 2). The first time I was there it was great, and I got a great VIP dance from a very hot and friendly dancer. But each time I have gone back it hasn't been that good. Most recently (last Friday) there wasn't even anyone there I really wanted a dance from, so I drank a beer and left quickly. If anybody has any good info on this place, I'd be grateful.

Does "Big Brother" still watch you closely when you go for a back room dance at Jens Den??

C.L.

Ohio John
10-05-08, 16:20
Rub is also at the playhouse, formerly Rumors, on 224. She is offering the same 5 songs for 100 deal and 6th free if you don't pop. She also mentioned extras outside the club, but its 500 for 1. 5 hours or 1000 for the whole night. Thats a little rich for my blood.

Member #3966
10-08-08, 06:04
Private message me for some contact info on a alternative to CL. no flagging on this one.

Rub is also at the playhouse, formerly Rumors, on 224. She is offering the same 5 songs for 100 deal and 6th free if you don't pop. She also mentioned extras outside the club, but its 500 for 1. 5 hours or 1000 for the whole night. Thats a little rich for my blood.

Member #2862
10-08-08, 21:27
Surprised no one posted about the busts at Desiree's.

http://www.ohio.com/news/30553979.html

I wonder if they used info off here or at the stripclub site? I almost leery to post, at least about strip clubs. Maybe that info should be very vague and then followup info in PMs. Street girls can easily move locale so it's not quite so critical there. Hard to get good info out here without giving things away.

Sad.

Buckeyefan
10-08-08, 23:13
The report said it was carried out by an Akron unit. Akron police having any jurisdiction in Norton is news to me. This area is served by Barberton Municipal Court not Akron. Either that report is wrong or there is some arrangement between Norton and Akron I am not aware of. I know they don't conduct busts in C.Falls Municipal court Area. In regards to the previous post suggesting we watch what we post publicly about the clubs, I would agree. It's election time again in the land of the free and the police seem to undertake more actions.

Ohio Man61
10-09-08, 02:19
The report said it was carried out by an Akron unit. Akron police having any jurisdiction in Norton is news to me. This area is served by Barberton Municipal Court not Akron. Either that report is wrong or there is some arrangement between Norton and Akron I am not aware of. I know they don't conduct busts in C.Falls Municipal court Area. In regards to the previous post suggesting we watch what we post publicly about the clubs, I would agree. It's election time again in the land of the free and the police seem to undertake more actions.Norton probably doesn't have a vice squad, so they probably borrowed them to make it safer for them and have some people with that kind of experience, or the UC was probably from the Akron squad.

Buxsfan742
10-09-08, 08:31
The report said it was carried out by an Akron unit. Akron police having any jurisdiction in Norton is news to me. This area is served by Barberton Municipal Court not Akron. Either that report is wrong or there is some arrangement between Norton and Akron I am not aware of. I know they don't conduct busts in C.Falls Municipal court Area. In regards to the previous post suggesting we watch what we post publicly about the clubs, I would agree. It's election time again in the land of the free and the police seem to undertake more actions.They most likely have some sort of mutual aid agreement with the Akron Vice Unit. Norton probably doesn't have enough Vice crime to worry about setting up their own unit, so they most likely contract with Akron.

Buxsfan742
10-09-08, 08:33
I'm hoping to make a trip up to Akron in the afternoon sometime soon and was wondering if anyone had any info on the happening's at Lucky Corner on Waterloo. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cleavage Lover
10-09-08, 16:21
They most likely have some sort of mutual aid agreement with the Akron Vice Unit. Norton probably doesn't have enough Vice crime to worry about setting up their own unit, so they most likely contract with Akron.

That's what happened. Each department, police or fire/EMS has mtual-aide/assit aggrements with their neighboring depts, and the article said since many of the towns peolple know the local cops, they went to Akron PD, for mutual aide, and some new, unknown faces.

C.L.

Chadcarpenter
10-11-08, 11:38
Surprised no one posted about the busts at Desiree's.

http://www.ohio.com/news/30553979.html

I wonder if they used info off here or at the stripclub site? I almost leery to post, at least about strip clubs. Maybe that info should be very vague and then followup info in PMs. Street girls can easily move locale so it's not quite so critical there. Hard to get good info out here without giving things away.

Sad.I wouldn't be surprised if they did get some info from this site. It really is sad, I agree. Most everyone in that place is friendly, talkative and generally pleasant. I'm actually really dismayed to see that Jennifer was arrested. She was a good dancer and was my favorite girl there. I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure I know exactly what happened with the cop.

I wonder how these officers and officials would feel if they know they're wrecking the lives of women who are just trying to earn enough money to pay the rent and make ends meet for their families?

I don't feel sorry for a drug dealer and I don't really feel sorry for the club's management. They should have kept the liquor bottles cleaner.

But Christ, they're charging women with crimes when all that they did was try to make a few dollars in tips and give a few guys a fun evening.

Wall Street is in meltdown, record numbers of kids are dropping out of school and unemployment is at a 10 year high. What the fuck is wrong with people? Where are our priorities?

Cleavage Lover
10-14-08, 17:46
I drove around Akron today and since no SW's found, I stopped at Club 1245 first, 2 dancers, so I left and went to that new place across from 1245, it said open at 2, but the door was still locked, and there was a dancer in her car/SUV waiting, she said the owner should be there soon. I've seen her before (see the photos) at CW's/(old scottys) but she wasn't that good, at least the dance I had from her.

Then I went to Jen's Den. A white small breasted dancer, and an Aisian, who I've heard about before on here. 20 for backroom dance, and since it was only me and 2 other guys there I figured Big Brother would watch closely, so I left and went to that other place on Brittain Rd, but there was no-one there, (Stripped??) It was 2:30, did they close up?

Stopped at Centerfolds and just 2 dancers there, so I left. Slow day on the streets and in the strip clubs. Maybe next time?!

C.L.

Chadcarpenter
10-14-08, 21:25
I drove around Akron today and since no SW's found, I stopped at Club 1245 first, 2 dancers, so I left and went to that new place across from 1245, it said open at 2, but the door was still locked, and there was a dancer in her car/SUV waiting, she said the owner should be there soon. I've seen her before (see the photos) at CW's/(old scottys) but she wasn't that good, at least the dance I had from her.

Then I went to Jen's Den. A white small breasted dancer, and an Aisian, who I've heard about before on here. 20 for backroom dance, and since it was only me and 2 other guys there I figured Big Brother would watch closely, so I left and went to that other place on Brittain Rd, but there was no-one there, (Stripped??) It was 2:30, did they close up?

Stopped at Centerfolds and just 2 dancers there, so I left. Slow day on the streets and in the strip clubs. Maybe next time?!

C.L.Next time airbrush the license numbers on cars out of your photos. Whether that's your car or someone else's, they probably don't want it posted on this site. Just some friendly advice.

Also, why is the image reversed? Everything is backwards.

Otown Jbird
10-15-08, 12:06
I will answer this one for him, the image is reversed because he was taking the pics in the mirror. it wasn't that hard to figure out.

Chino216
10-15-08, 13:03
Next time airbrush the license numbers on cars out of your photos. Whether that's your car or someone else's, they probably don't want it posted on this site. Just some friendly advice.

Also, why is the image reversed? Everything is backwards.

Prolly the rearview mirror lol. Good advice BTW :)

Chadcarpenter
10-18-08, 12:31
I will answer this one for him, the image is reversed because he was taking the pics in the mirror. it wasn't that hard to figure out.Excuse me all to pieces for asking a question. I was being friendly and just wondered.

Jeep56
10-21-08, 01:41

C.L.That's Nicole in the photos. When she was younger, she was very hot. I've seen photos of her when younger and she did some modeling back then. She was so hot that she developed an attitude that she still has to this day even thought she is not all that anymore.

Her friend Trouble is the one to get a dance from. Trouble did get in trouble when she was dancing for me. The bouncer had to come in and tell her to get her top and bottom back on and get her ass out of my face. Very hard body with lots of contact from Trouble.

CW's has a real nice lady who's name is Carla. She is there from 10 am till 6 pm weekdays. I got three dances from her and there was DFK and TS. Lots of touching and contact from Carla.

Another at CW's is Camile. She is there weekdays also. She does some outside work and gave me her number. Camile is very oral. Her tongue was everywhere. In my ear, in my mouth, in my nose, you name it, her tongue was there. Allowed for fingers to roam and bit me through my pants. Really hot!

Steelerfan43
10-22-08, 06:49
That's Nicole in the photos. When she was younger, she was very hot. I've seen photos of her when younger and she did some modeling back then. She was so hot that she developed an attitude that she still has to this day even thought she is not all that anymore.

Her friend Trouble is the one to get a dance from. Trouble did get in trouble when she was dancing for me. The bouncer had to come in and tell her to get her top and bottom back on and get her ass out of my face. Very hard body with lots of contact from Trouble.

CW's has a real nice lady who's name is Carla. She is there from 10 am till 6 pm weekdays. I got three dances from her and there was DFK and TS. Lots of touching and contact from Carla.

Another at CW's is Camile. She is there weekdays also. She does some outside work and gave me her number. Camile is very oral. Her tongue was everywhere. In my ear, in my mouth, in my nose, you name it, her tongue was there. Allowed for fingers to roam and bit me through my pants. Really hot!In your mouth? Gross.

Jeep56
10-28-08, 20:39
Anyone know where Laura went to after Lisa's closed?

I knew her from her days in Cleveland. One of the hottest women I ever met at a strip bar.

Cleavage Lover
10-29-08, 17:46
I saw this in Akron Newspapers Crime Watch:

"A 20-year-old woman told police Oct. 18 that she was raped by a male who approached her in his vehicle on Johnston Street. According to the report, the man grabbed her, pulled her into a dark blue car, then forced her to have intercourse"

I hope this wasn't a rookie monger who mistook a regular neighborhood gal,
or was thinking way too much with his other head, and maybe saw a scantily dressed neighborhood gal and went off the deep end??

Or could it have been a SW who was "off the clock" and not in the mood, or didn't like the guy, and refused his offer, so he pulled her into his car?

Anyhting is possible in and around the "area" of that kind of activity. I'm sure it will just make Uncle Leo patrol the area alot more, so as always, Watch Your Six...and, keep a Level head about yourself!!

C.L.

Chadcarpenter
10-29-08, 20:07
I saw this in Akron Newspapers Crime Watch:

"A 20-year-old woman told police Oct. 18 that she was raped by a male who approached her in his vehicle on Johnston Street. According to the report, the man grabbed her, pulled her into a dark blue car, then forced her to have intercourse"

I hope this wasn't a rookie monger who mistook a regular neighborhood gal,
or was thinking way too much with his other head, and maybe saw a scantily dressed neighborhood gal and went off the deep end??

Or could it have been a SW who was "off the clock" and not in the mood, or didn't like the guy, and refused his offer, so he pulled her into his car?

Anyhting is possible in and around the "area" of that kind of activity. I'm sure it will just make Uncle Leo patrol the area alot more, so as always, Watch Your Six...and, keep a Level head about yourself!!

C.L.All the more reason to support legalizing this profession to prevent turning ordinary people into either victims (in this case) or criminals (in the case of a hooker).

I can't comment on this specific incident, but if men like this have another, legal, affordable and accepted outlet for their urges I think we'd all be safer and happier.

Streetwize
10-29-08, 23:42
I don't know how much more patrol they can do on that street without other areas suffering from a lack of police. They roll up and down that street 24/7 365. But I agree. If that rapist would have been able to "bust his nut' for lack of a better term for $50 legally, this may not have happened. Odds are if he was on Johnston, he was looking for a SW. And it sounded like he wasn't taking a "no". Even if they would "overlook" a house so they didn't have to fight a public outcry of legalizing prostitution, it would help. I mean Stanley's was on Arlington for years and I'm sure they knew about it. Problem with a place like that is it's hit or miss and too much money. If you could offer a fellow 15 minutes for $50. You'd be in business all day.

Akron Dom
10-30-08, 21:15
While I am in favor of legalizing rape, I think so doing will have a much smaller impact on rape then you think. Rape has been shown to typically be about power than sex. Legalized prostitution will do nothing for the power seeking rapist.

Archie Pitcar
10-31-08, 13:43
Um, I assume you mean that you are in favor of legalizing prostitution, not rape. It would be good to clarify that point.

Chadcarpenter
10-31-08, 16:29
While I am in favor of legalizing rape, I think so doing will have a much smaller impact on rape then you think. Rape has been shown to typically be about power than sex. Legalized prostitution will do nothing for the power seeking rapist.Totally agreed on the statement that legalized prostitution doesn't stop sexual assaults by men looking for power or control on women.

But there are some rapists who are simply mentally unstable and sexually deprived, who seek some sort of release in some fashion and sometimes resort to assaulting someone.

If you legalize $20 BJs you can cut down on those specific types of crimes. You'll also ease the minds of those of us who just need a little bit of something during the dry periods between relationships.

Cleavage Lover
11-04-08, 18:25
I finally found Glory Dayz, or Daze on Main St. early Tuesday. No back rooms to dance in, only at the bar, but I met a long haired dancer named "Barbie", all naturale D cups, who gave a very good dance at the bar!! Got another dance from a short haired gal, nice firm B or C implants, was very aggressive. Didn't get her name.

C.L.

Xscott
11-08-08, 15:01
Any get anything extra from place on state road in the falls? I think its 'the happening lounge' I went in once for a drink with some buddys, very tiny place with bikers but seemed peaceful enough. A few guys came and went, out of the 5 girls one were kinda rough but one was quite attractive yet this was over a year ago.

Ohio John
11-09-08, 20:01
Any get anything extra from place on state road in the falls? I think its 'the happening lounge' I went in once for a drink with some buddys, very tiny place with bikers but seemed peaceful enough. A few guys came and went, out of the 5 girls one were kinda rough but one was quite attractive yet this was over a year ago.I haven't been there for over a year, but extras, hj/bj, use to be available. There was not VIP area, so this all would happen in a corner, outback, or in your car. They use to have very high turn over for girls so I can't help you with any names. Just ask them while getting a dance.

Streetwize
11-10-08, 11:09
I finally found Glory Dayz, or Daze on Main St. early Tuesday. Got another dance from a short haired gal, nice firm B or C implants, was very aggressive. Didn't get her name.

C.L.

Her name is "Trouble". Did she balance a cigarette on her nipples for you? They are some nice tittys. I took her out once. It wasn't a standard pay for play deal though. We went to the Main Street after for awhile. Ate & drank. Then off to the no tell. She never asked for anything but I "loaned" her a $50 spot. Great girl.

Cleavage Lover
11-10-08, 15:55
Her name is "Trouble". Did she balance a cigarette on her nipples for you? They are some nice tittys. I took her out once. It wasn't a standard pay for play deal though. We went to the Main Street after for awhile. Ate & drank. Then off to the no tell. She never asked for anything but I "loaned" her a $50 spot. Great girl.

That might have been her? She didn't balance a cigarette on her nipples, but she did a "69" on me as I was sitting on the bar stool. Her head was either on my lap, or on the floor, but her thong was in my face!! She should be an an acrobat with those kind of moves!

C.L.

Streetwize
11-10-08, 17:33
That might have been her? She didn't balance a cigarette on her nipples, but she did a "69" on me as I was sitting on the bar stool. Her head was either on my lap, or on the floor, but her thong was in my face!! She should be an an acrobat with those kind of moves!

C.L.
That's her. She's quite the acrobat for anyone, let alone her age.

Jeep56
11-10-08, 19:24
That's her. She's quite the acrobat for anyone, let alone her age.Just look out. She is a good friend of Nicole who is more trouble than Trouble.

I think she is in her early 40's. But still hotter than most.

I had a lap dance from her and she was very wild. So wild that the bouncer told her to put back on her top and bottom. We were in the VIP room at CW"s and she was a whole lot of fun!

Munch. Munch Munch.

Badboy330
11-10-08, 23:32
Her name is "Trouble". Did she balance a cigarette on her nipples for you? They are some nice tittys. I took her out once. It wasn't a standard pay for play deal though. We went to the Main Street after for awhile. Ate & drank. Then off to the no tell. She never asked for anything but I "loaned" her a $50 spot. Great girl.Did you tag that?

Baraka1020
11-11-08, 02:10
Just look out. She is a good friend of Nicole who is more trouble than Trouble.

I think she is in her early 40's. But still hotter than most.

I had a lap dance from her and she was very wild. So wild that the bouncer told her to put back on her top and bottom. We were in the VIP room at CW"s and she was a whole lot of fun!

Munch. Munch Munch.I've known her for many years. She is a fun lady, and an old friend. Just let her know her old buddy Dale sent you. You willl need a seat belt for your bar stool. Dale

Archie Pitcar
12-06-08, 18:16
There was some discussion of Ruby Cheeks/Ruby Jewel on here a while back, and some speculation on where she might be working. I can vouch that she was at Jen's Den last night (Friday), and gives a very good VIP dance.

Streetwize
12-06-08, 23:31
Did you tag that?

Yes. Twice.

Streetwize
12-06-08, 23:32
There was some discussion of Ruby Cheeks/Ruby Jewel on here a while back, and some speculation on where she might be working. I can vouch that she was at Jen's Den last night (Friday), and gives a very good VIP dance.

Ruby is awesome. I haven't seen her dance yet, but I remember jerking off to her several hundred times in the 90's. Glad she's back home.

Valdez
12-11-08, 16:02
Ruby is awesome. I haven't seen her dance yet, but I remember jerking off to her several hundred times in the 90's. Glad she's back home.

I stopped at Jenns Den last night. The lot was empty and the girls outnumbered the guys. Almost all looked great and table dances had a lot of contact.

Although Ruby was not available last night (7P to 10P) there were more than enough talented ladies to make anyone happy. I especially liked Kathy, Linda, Tori, Adrianna, and Motion. I have never splurged on a VIP, so I can't say what might happen there. If you go, have fun!

Cleavage Lover
12-12-08, 17:30
I stopped at Jenns Den last night. The lot was empty and the girls outnumbered the guys. Almost all looked great and table dances had a lot of contact.
Although Ruby was not available last night (7P to 10P) there were more than enough talented ladies to make anyone happy. I especially liked Kathy, Linda, Tori, Adrianna, and Motion. I have never splurged on a VIP, so I can't say what might happen there. If you go, have fun!

I haven't went to Jen's Den in awhile because the last time I was there, early afternoon, this Spring, I opted for a back room dance, and Big Brother was watching and told me my hands were too close to her body parts and to keep them away.
Screw that!! There are other places I can go and have more fun!!

C.L.

Cleavage Lover
12-17-08, 11:47
How much are the upstairs dances at Glory Days?
I ask 1 or 2 gals, they said .45, does that sound right for anyone
else who has inquired, or had one?
For .45, is it worth it? Does big brother go up and watch you like some
other places? I'm still trying to catch Autumn there. I've heard she is good??

C.L.

Tanman069
12-17-08, 12:47
You have a PM that will answer these questions.

Boater11735
12-17-08, 17:52
I paid 45 a few months ago. Was there about 2 minutes when some guy came upstairs and sat in the next room which overlooked the couch area. When he left, he followed us backstairs.

Ohio John
12-17-08, 18:57
I stopped in last saturday and got a few lap dances in the VIP for $20 each. Nothing to brag about and I probably won't be back.

Tanman, if you have any info about other strip clubs, please send it my way

Streetwize
12-17-08, 22:52
It's been my experience that they just aren't worth it. $20 a song?!? Too rich for this working stiff. Anyone else every get a VIP dance that was worth it? I only remember 1 time at The Club on on the Eastside where it was worth it. Little asian dancer did BBBJ in the back room. No other experiences have justified the extra amount of cash.

Cleavage Lover
12-18-08, 01:43
It's been my experience that they just aren't worth it. $20 a song?!? Too rich for this working stiff. Anyone else every get a VIP dance that was worth it? I only remember 1 time at The Club on on the Eastside where it was worth it. Little asian dancer did BBBJ in the back room. No other experiences have justified the extra amount of cash.

About a year, or 2 ago, I got a very nice BBBJ from Cerish/Cherity in the VIP at Centerfolds, but that was back with the previous owner, and before they moved the VIP room to the end of the bar so the bartender can keep an eye on you. Then about 2 - 3 years ago, had a nice HJ from more plumper dancer, with big sexy hooters at Club 1245 (I think I had a pic of her way back on this forum) Nothing else good so far.
I've often wondered about a couple dancers, and 1 cute, sexy bartender at CW's, (the old Scotties) in the afternoons when it wasn't too busy??

C.L.

NawtyMarkus
12-18-08, 22:42
It's been my experience that they just aren't worth it. $20 a song?!?

It depends how you look at it...

You can get lucky and find a goodlooking SW, for $20-$40 get a bj even. But - you're in your car, gotta worry about LE or worse getting robbed, might take an hour plus of driving around, and if it's dark or cold out you might not really know what you're getting until she's in the car. Also you pretty much have to do this by yourself.

On the other hand - you can stop at a club, sip a beer while bs'ing with a buddy, survey the girls for awhile until you find one you like, get a lap dance for $5 to make sure you really like her, then get a private dance and have some fun. Or alternatively if you're in a rush you can run in, grab a regular for a dance, slam a beer, and go home. You're not going to get as much action as a SW, and the rush of finding a catch might not be as good, but it does have it's advantages.

In terms of what happens - yeah you gotta watch who is supervising the room, but you can get some hard core contact, some fingering, handjob, maybe even some oral pretty easily. I usually hint around before going back there just so the girl knows what the expectation is.

Recommendations - saw Jen's Den get some bad comments earlier, I hate the bathroom in that place but it just depends on who is watching the back room and how crowded it is - alot of times it's not a problem. Also 1245 has been good.

Not saying something is going to happen all the time, and it's not worth it for everyone, but can be ok once and awhile.

Archie Pitcar
12-19-08, 14:41
While I've never picked up an SW (just seems too risky to me, although I do read about the adventures of others here), I very much agree with what Nawty Markus has written below about the strip club options. There are no guarantees, but fun is often available if you play your hand right.

Streetwize
12-20-08, 07:39
It depends how you look at it...

You can get lucky and find a goodlooking SW, for $20-$40 get a bj even. But - you're in your car, gotta worry about LE or worse getting robbed, might take an hour plus of driving around, and if it's dark or cold out you might not really know what you're getting until she's in the car. Also you pretty much have to do this by yourself.

I was questioning the justification for a $20 vip dance compared to the standard fare. Nothing to do with SW's on the comparison.

Neohiorounder
12-20-08, 08:58
I've had some pretty good experiences at BU. As always, it is hit and miss, but but I've found some girls there who will let you touch them and will use their hands on you as well. Of course, it helps to make repeated visits and become a "regular." If anyone is interested, I can make some recommendations on who to look for.

TheBadWolf
12-20-08, 22:44
When I visited Florida, the girls pushed a $150 room, they actully said they would only charge $50 for it and repetedly said that "you can do anything you want in there" Definately the best strip clubs I came across. My buddy got a nice BBBJ at pure platinum in fort lauterdale, and the girls ask us to go out and party with them afterwords, too bad there was too much to do in such a short time LOL.

Low Key
12-20-08, 23:43
Yes I'm very interested. There were 3 girls there I would like to fuck around with. One was a tiny red head. One was a blonde with a snaggle tooth and the last was a blonde that was not perfect. But looked ok. Any of them. And can you drop names? And what kind of money. (for the girl and for the vip. A total cost) what kind of extras can be had. Details. Please.

I've had some pretty good experiences at BU. As always, it hit and miss, but but I've found some girls there who will let you touch them and will use their hands on you as well. Of course, it helps to make repeated visits and become a "regular." If anyone is interested, I can make some recommendations on who to look for.

The S Files
12-21-08, 17:03
Jens den can be fun with the right girls. Hands and fingers are encouraged to roam anywhere discretly of course.

JohnHolmes15
12-23-08, 01:36
So all the talk aside what is the best current club now that Lisa's is gone (sad) where can we go for agood handjob guarantee? PM me if you dont want to post.

Canton Monger
12-25-08, 12:02
Had a dream about Jens Den and two lovely hotties. Both gave digits after several dances and were interested in outside meetings. One quotes $$.5 and one quoted $$$. Seemed too steep for my blood, so I'll wait until the economy hits them a little more. I realize that it might sound picky, but with .5 to .75 for decent SW, seems high to be almost four times the cost and the upgrade is not that significant.

Just wanted people to know that extras are there to be had, even for first timers to Jen's as long as you spend your money.

Zauber
12-25-08, 21:17
Had a dream about Jens Den and two lovely hotties. Both gave digits after several dances and were interested in outside meetings. One quotes $$.5 and one quoted $$$. Seemed too steep for my blood, so I'll wait until the economy hits them a little more. I realize that it might sound picky, but with .5 to .75 for decent SW, seems high to be almost four times the cost and the upgrade is not that significant.

Just wanted people to know that extras are there to be had, even for first timers to Jen's as long as you spend your money.

Every stripper I've ever taken to a room started at 200+. Most at 250 or 300 like you said, some at 500. I've only paid more than 150 twice and both them were special treats I allowed myself. Strippers are hoping to get a guy hot and thinking with the little head and he will stop at the ATM to drain the checking account on the way to the room.

Try this: Tell them that you usually give your weekly regular 100 or 125 (whatever is 25 below what you would spend on the current target) but you would go 125 or 150 for her. She might think that she will get your regular business even if you only intend to hit it once. If she drops down to the lower amount great, if not she might tell a friend in the dressing room that you are looking to party and you could get someone to go for your price.

You are right that extra fun is available in every club. Maybe not every girl, every day but someone is looking to earn especially in this economy.

Member #3966
12-25-08, 21:22
Has anyone tried Francious's lately in B-town theres a little blonde that works there some nights that looked like she could really be fun. Anyone have any reviews?

JohnHolmes15
12-25-08, 23:00
Every stripper I've ever taken to a room started at 200+. Most at 250 or 300 like you said, some at 500. I've only paid more than 150 twice and both them were special treats I allowed myself. Strippers are hoping to get a guy hot and thinking with the little head and he will stop at the ATM to drain the checking account on the way to the room.

Try this: Tell them that you usually give your weekly regular 100 or 125 (whatever is 25 below what you would spend on the current target) but you would go 125 or 150 for her. She might think that she will get your regular business even if you only intend to hit it once. If she drops down to the lower amount great, if not she might tell a friend in the dressing room that you are looking to party and you could get someone to go for your price.

You are right that extra fun is available in every club. Maybe not every girl, every day but someone is looking to earn especially in this economy.Every club has extras if you have the money, but which clubs are the sure thing. I mean we all remember lisa's that was a sure thing 1000000% guarantee! Does this exist anywhere now?

The S Files
12-27-08, 08:10
Damn you JohnH - you have to make me remember all the good times - Lisa's - oh yea - take out from Lisa,s, Tiffanies in Toledo, The strip club in downtown Toledo, Stanleys, 77 Spa, The massage joint in western ohio that offered the switch massage, the 2 massage parlors in Canton, Columbus back in the day when you could get BBBJ and CFS at all the strip clubs, the bookstore in Nashville where you got a BBBJ thru a hole in the plexiglass, the hot tub clubs in Nashville, the girls from Chatanooga. I think I am gonna cry - all the sure thing places are gone :(. Damn you again - I think I could have paid for a house with all the money I spent on good times.

Never picked up a SW.

Here is to all the good times - and hope to spend a house worth of money on good times in the future.

Zauber
12-27-08, 20:44
Every club has extras if you have the money, but which clubs are the sure thing. I mean we all remember lisa's that was a sure thing 1000000% guarantee! Does this exist anywhere now?

Well, Lisa's was a brothel really. They just pretended to be a strip club. I never did see much dancing in there anyway. For what you paid at Lisa's you could get a sure thing with an escort or CL girl. Or once you find a stripper that will do take out you could always set up appointments. But I guess the closest sure thing that has a "just drop by" policy would be the AMPs in Warren.

More Cum For U
12-27-08, 21:04
I remember also the fun that use to be had at Christies in North Lima. That place was on 7 just before the Turnpike entrance the other side of youngstown. I know it is still there but not a Christies anymore. Pricey as h#ll and also the Christies in Chester Wva with the hot tubs and all. I remember one time using the Restroom befoer leaving and there was a guy getting a BJ in the Batroom from one of the dancers at the Wva location. There use to be a cute spinner named Amy there. Funny thing was she use to live in Canton close to the Hoover plant. I use to have her number also. There use to be good times in the Cleveland Christies also. The place next to Christies in Wva use to be pretty good too. Use to be a girl from Cleveland that had moved and worked there, they had hot tubs also. Pricey though $500 for 30 minutes in the hot tub. Got a nice BBBJ w cim from the Amy that use to be at the Wva location. She had a sisiter also that worked there. Pretty funny here though on this site, I just found this site recently and see all the fun but nobody wants to give much info to anyone. I gave info to a couple guys on my find a week ago and they were gonna help me find a Non-prego lady and have not heard since originally giving her info. I wanted to hookup with Kim or Miranda or the Missy all have talked about or one of the other fine ladies but it is like pulling teeth to get anything. Guess I will go back to the other sites and the Escorts and there huge pricey crap. I have even went to locations taht people have told me at certain times of the day and Nobody. Not shur if it is games that I am getting or not. Funny as hell, hu? . I got one number from one guy here to contact a lady and when I called it was Canton pd. Did you think it was funny?

Low Key
12-28-08, 02:41
People have a knack for accusing new people of being a cop. It is border line stupid so you will have to put up with it for a while till you get your posts up. Long as they are solid and contain info you will be straight. If you ask questions at first instead of contributing people will point the finger. But the reality is. Even if you have a 100 posts you could still be a cop so I'm not sure why the dumb asses accuse people of being cops or giving the run around. This is an open forum that anyone can look at. Its no secret club or encrypted site. So everyone needs to stop the gay games and lets get to being a helpful group so we can get what we are all looking for. I had to cruise canton for 1 hour lurking in shadows and looking over my shoulder for cops (or should I use the code word leo so no one knows what I'm talking about. Whesssh) anyways. If we had hot spots or numbers or contacts that we all shared we would keep our asses off the hot paths looking for some action. So. Give the new guys some slack and if they ask ask ask. Then sit them down and tell them to go get some knowledge and point them in the right direction so they can go report. Think about it guys maybe they will hit a street we don't normally go to because of our habbits. Or maybe they will meet a girl that happens to give us some low key spot to go to? I'm done with my. 02

Stay safe and remember if its too good to be true, it is.

The S Files
12-28-08, 20:46
Good points brought up by the last 2 posts.

Just my take on things. If I get really good info. I will gladly pass it on to those who ask (by PM) if I know they are clear. My sources for pussy dry up fast enough without posting publicly and have the cops keeping an eye on them. I have a lot of friends and customers who are cops and most of them have no problem with this hobby but if it gets to open. They have to do their job.

For some of us on a very short leash. The quick sure thing like Lisa's was a great way to go.

God knows how many numbers I have called in the last 4 weeks in Canton and Akron with no response. Shoot I would pay a finders fee to anyone who can keep me supplied with a weekly fix

There is a strip club that is a sure thing with about half the girls there about 3 hours drive from Akron for anyone wanting info on it. Take out is also available from there.

Jeep56
12-29-08, 19:40
Well, Lisa's was a brothel really. They just pretended to be a strip club. I never did see much dancing in there anyway. For what you paid at Lisa's you could get a sure thing with an escort or CL girl. Or once you find a stripper that will do take out you could always set up appointments. But I guess the closest sure thing that has a "just drop by" policy would be the AMPs in Warren.My question is whatever happened to Laura over at Lisa's.

I met her several years ago over at the strip club in Cleveland and we became friends since then. I never did get her number but enjoyed her company many many times. She was the best and if anyone knows of her whereabouts it would be greatly appreciated.

Chino216
12-31-08, 13:33
My question is whatever happened to Laura over at Lisa's.

I met her several years ago over at the strip club in Cleveland and we became friends since then. I never did get her number but enjoyed her company many many times. She was the best and if anyone knows of her whereabouts it would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, I'd like to find her too. She was my first experience at Lisa's :p

More Cum For U
12-31-08, 16:40
Lets all not forget the Nest in Norton. That was a good place with alot to be had. Yes it depended on when you were there. I had alot of good times there. It was worth the extra drive before it was closed for good. Swings and Poles from one floor to the next and plenty of Extra's. Sad when that one went!

Zauber
01-01-09, 19:30
Lets all not forget the Nest in Norton. That was a good place with alot to be had. Yes it depended on when you were there. I had alot of good times there. It was worth the extra drive before it was closed for good. Swings and Poles from one floor to the next and plenty of Extra's. Sad when that one went!

Yea, that was my first sleezy strip club. I was mid 20's and was so happy to find the place, and I was driving from Canton. I saw all of these guys getting up and walking with a dancer so I said something to one of the girls and 15 minutes later I was getting a BJ. It was always a good time even when I didn't have the extra cash for an extra.

Streetwize
01-02-09, 22:44
Yea, that was my first sleezy strip club. I was mid 20's and was so happy to find the place, and I was driving from Canton. I saw all of these guys getting up and walking with a dancer so I said something to one of the girls and 15 minutes later I was getting a BJ. It was always a good time even when I didn't have the extra cash for an extra.

That was my first titty bar too. I couldn't believe that I could fork over a measly $10 and be first hand witness to some hot ass pussy. I loved that dirty, sleazy bar.

Gklinc06
01-07-09, 10:11
Does anyone have any info on Rocky's in Rootstown. Good, bad or in different. How gives the best dances, how much our they. Any info would be appreciated.

Member #3966
01-07-09, 23:28
Anyone remember Mr. Magoo's on Main Street in Akron? Gia one of the Bartenders and Dancers had great carry out. There was a blonde there too bit dont remember her name.

Cleavage Lover
01-12-09, 13:03
I saw this in Sunday's Akron Beacon Journal:

"Teri R. Garko, 33, of Highland Avenue, was charged with felonious assault Dec. 30 after she allegedly broke a beer bottle and stabbed a man under the left eye at Centerfolds Bar on East Archwood Avenue. Garko told police that she was looking for a job at the bar when the man asked her to perform favors"

If they hired her, she'd probably bite your manhood off if you ask her to
perform favors in a private dance! Wow. A buddy told me she is a little blonde, who used to live on Woodlawn Ave around the Canton/Perry Twp area, and had been in court several times because she has a suspended drivers license?? I'd still hate to ask her if she wanted to make some extra money to pay for those drivers license fines. Becarefull if she gets a job at any other strip joint around Akron/Canton.

C.L.

Torchkit
01-12-09, 13:09
I saw this in Sunday's Akron Beacon Journal:

"Teri R. Garko, 33, of Highland Avenue, was charged with felonious assault Dec. 30 after she allegedly broke a beer bottle and stabbed a man under the left eye at Centerfolds Bar on East Archwood Avenue. Garko told police that she was looking for a job at the bar when the man asked her to perform favors"So...did she get the job? :D

Cleavage Lover
01-12-09, 13:19
So...did she get the job? :D

Don't know?? But I would think NOT??

We'll let YOU go and find out for us?? haha

C.L.

Streetwize
01-12-09, 15:55
Her webpage: m y s p a c e.com/terigarko

Akron Dom
01-12-09, 19:54
PM for details.

Low Key
01-12-09, 21:30
Her webpage: m y s p a see e.com/terigarkoPlease take the time to look at her pictures. This chick thinks she is some sort of mercenary that takes crime fighting in her own hands. Tons of the "sexy but dangerous" type. Not just dangerous like sexy. Dangerous as in she thinks she is some sort of cute chick with an alter ego that laws don't apply to. To me she looks like she needs a ton of attention and probably does not take anything seriously if they have real consequences. Judging by the "bottle beer" stabbing, it sounds like some "quick-acting super hero action with rough edges".

STAY AWAY GUYS. Id hit it. But sounds like she is bi-polar with no real grasp on real life. End result, she will do dumb things that could kill someone because she thinks she is living in a movie. LOOK AT THE PICS.

The S Files
01-13-09, 02:32
That is some scary stuff!

Please take the time to look at her pictures. This chick thinks she is some sort of mercenary that takes crime fighting in her own hands. Tons of the "sexy but dangerous" type. Not just dangerous like sexy. Dangerous as in she thinks she is some sort of cute chick with an alter ego that laws don't apply to. To me she looks like she needs a ton of attention and probably does not take anything seriously if they have real consequences. Judging by the "bottle beer" stabbing, it sounds like some "quick-acting super hero action with rough edges".

STAY AWAY GUYS. Id hit it. But sounds like she is bi-polar with no real grasp on real life. End result, she will do dumb things that could kill someone because she thinks she is living in a movie. LOOK AT THE PICS.

Buckeyefan
01-13-09, 15:58
I met her several years ago at club 1245. She is very hot, and had several dances from her. We ended up going to eat on Howe ave in her beat up corvette. I was thinking I was a lucky guy till we got to Eat N Park. She insisted on wearing a tank top, combat boots and a pair of men's cotton brief underwear into the restaurant. What a sight! We were refused entry by the manager unless she put on some pants. We left and she made a point of squatting down and peeing in the parking lot. I noticed her ankle monitor under the edge of her boots and realized I was losing interest in her fast. She said she had to go into Topps for a prescription, but they were closed. She told me she needed an antibiotic cream because a cut was infected. Her mood became scary and she told me she liked to cut herself, and showed me scars on her arms. Then she asked me if I wanted to watch her cut herself. I realized I was with a mentally ill woman here, and asked her to take me back to my car. She said she liked to have the hell beat out of her, and I let her know that wasn't my scene. She dropped me off and told me I was uptight. lol I never thought I would take a pass on a girl that looked like that, but she gave off a very scary vibe. This is the first I heard of her in several years. It pays to trust your gut feeling.

Streetwize
01-13-09, 18:53
A quick Google of her name also shows a felonious assault on April 3rd handled by the Jackson TWP PD. I looked on her ******* blog, she has a pic of a cabbie posted saying he will be murdered one day. I'm sure there more but that's I need need to write her off. She's got to be real bad if a bunch of mongers don't want her.

Slow Roller
01-14-09, 04:53
I met her several years ago at club 1245. She is very hot, and had several dances from her. We ended up going to eat on Howe ave in her beat up corvette. I was thinking I was a lucky guy till we got to Eat N Park. She insisted on wearing a tank top, combat boots and a pair of men's cotton brief underwear into the restaurant. What a sight! We were refused entry by the manager unless she put on some pants. We left and she made a point of squatting down and peeing in the parking lot. I noticed her ankle monitor under the edge of her boots and realized I was losing interest in her fast. She said she had to go into Topps for a prescription, but they were closed. She told me she needed an antibiotic cream because a cut was infected. Her mood became scary and she told me she liked to cut herself, and showed me scars on her arms. Then she asked me if I wanted to watch her cut herself. I realized I was with a mentally ill woman here, and asked her to take me back to my car. She said she liked to have the hell beat out of her, and I let her know that wasn't my scene. She dropped me off and told me I was uptight. lol I never thought I would take a pass on a girl that looked like that, but she gave off a very scary vibe. This is the first I heard of her in several years. It pays to trust your gut feeling.
She was probably trying to blackmail you. She says that she likes to be beat up. So you do it! Oh hey if you don't give me $, I'm going to call the police and say you raped me.

You don't don't want the attention, so what are you gonna do?

Goat Ohio
01-14-09, 10:34
A quick Google of her name also shows a felonious assault on April 3rd handled by the Jackson TWP PD. I looked on her ******* blog, she has a pic of a cabbie posted saying he will be murdered one day. I'm sure there more but that's I need need to write her off. She's got to be real bad if a bunch of mongers don't want her.

She seems like she is into a lot of things. Does she dance somewhere now?

Be Safe

Goat

Fannima30
01-14-09, 12:46
Look at post #426. She's locked up right now it seems. Scary girl!

Goat Ohio
01-14-09, 14:53
Look at post #426. She's locked up right now it seems. Scary girl!

For all you know, she is out on bail or the charges were dropped.

She is scary.

Be safe.

Goat

Buckeyefan
01-14-09, 15:11
The details can be found on the summit county clerk of courts website. She needs 2 grand to be able to make bail. On one of the news sites it said it was the owner of centerfolds who was stabbed. She will be in Marysville for at least a few years if convicted of a second degree felony. She was institutionalized in 2002 and under court order to take her medication. Good riddance.

Goat Ohio
01-14-09, 16:28
The details can be found on the summit county clerk of courts website. She needs 2 grand to be able to make bail. On one of the news sites it said it was the owner of centerfolds who was stabbed. She will be in Marysville for at least a few years if convicted of a second degree felony. She was institutionalized in 2002 and under court order to take her medication. Good riddance.

Interesting.

I wonder if her web site will be used against her.

Nice to see she has no income no assets and no liabilities. A real asset to society.

Be safe.

Goat

Hdrk55
01-14-09, 18:32
Wow is she hot.

Wow is she crazy.

Goat Ohio
01-15-09, 10:32
Wow is she hot.

Wow is she crazy.

I wonder if the jail would let her have a congigal (sp?) visit. Prison sex would be hot and at least she might not stab you during it.

Be safe

Goat

Rckymtnguy
01-15-09, 13:04
If you haven't been following the Teri G saga; the cabbie mentioned,"supposedly" picks up a lot strippers and streetwalkers in his cab, and is "supposedly" having unprotected sex with them, According to past Teri G blogs and entries, this guy "supposedly" has HIV and Herpes. I've heard there's more to the "Centerfolds" story too.

Donkeykong007
01-15-09, 14:58
I personally know from friends of hers that this chick is full blown nuts. She has multiple personalities and should be in an institution. She dances at a couple different places. She lives in Akron now but moved from Canton. STAY AWAY from this broad. Guy she was dating is in jail for kiddie porn.

Chadcarpenter
01-18-09, 18:58
Her webpage: m y s p a c e.com/terigarkoIt's pretty clear from her ******* page that this woman was sexually abused as a child and has had a pretty rough life up to this point. Maybe those mocking her here should ease up a bit.

Teri G
01-18-09, 19:42
Interesting.

I wonder if her web site will be used against her.

Nice to see she has no income no assets and no liabilities. A real asset to society.

Be safe.

GoatI'm out. And I have friends in high places.

Don't pretend to know me, because you don't.

Teri G

Torchkit
01-19-09, 00:20
I'm out. And I have friends in high places.

Don't pretend to know me, because you don't.

Teri GI don't know you, and I wish to keep it that way. As for your "friends in high places," HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member #3966
01-19-09, 07:47
Whacked out ***** wanting to be Charles Bronson, why didnt she choose Marilyn Monroe?

I don't know you, and I wish to keep it that way. As for your "friends in high places," HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnHolmes15
01-19-09, 12:04
I don't know you, and I wish to keep it that way. As for your "friends in high places," HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!First off she is going to jail for a very very loooooong time. So it will not matter she will soon if not already be licking some pussy. No more dick for that stupid *****!

Baraka1020
01-19-09, 14:08
Where are you dancing now?

I promise never to go there.

Shottyr2001
01-19-09, 16:15
First off she is going to jail for a very very loooooong time. So it will not matter she will soon if not already be licking some pussy. No more dick for that stupid *****!I know the dude she is talking about offing, and not that I am defending her (because I don't know her), but he IS a class A number one douchbag. And for the amount of suffering he has caused many people with his mouth and his infections, he probably deserves worse that what she describes.

Shottyr

Streetwize
01-19-09, 19:00
You know,

I actually feel bad for Teri. Not that she shouldn't be punished for the beer bottle assault. She should. I'm not a shrink, but she seems like she could use some mental care. Did you guys see that video of her in the hot tub? Wow! She is freakin hot IMHO. But hot as she is, I would stay away because I'm sure trouble would follow.

Akron Dom
01-19-09, 20:04
After seeing the ******* vids, I realized i talked and got a dance from her at CWs some months ago, I recognize her from her really awkward dancing, she did this during the lap dance as well.

She is most likely borderline personality disordered.

Goat Ohio
01-19-09, 20:54
You know,

I actually feel bad for Teri. Not that she shouldn't be punished for the beer bottle assault. She should. I'm not a shrink, but she seems like she could use some mental care. Did you guys see that video of her in the hot tub? Wow! She is freakin hot IMHO. But hot as she is, I would stay away because I'm sure trouble would follow.

What video?

Streetwize
01-20-09, 01:16
What video?

Her videos are on her m y s p a c e page.

Zauber
01-20-09, 09:22
After seeing her page I would bet that she has a dozen guys sending her a PM for some "alone time" together. Hey, a lot of guys think with the little head too often.

Hey Street, I like the one with her dancing in front of her apartment in a white bathing suit better. Or the one where she asks all of the lez girls to write her for fun. I think she's a little too thin in the video you mentioned. Not that I would kick her out of the hot tub. At least in a bathing suit you know she isn't hiding anything sharp.

Goat Ohio
01-20-09, 09:31
Videos are nice.

Makes me wish there was some new ones.

Hopefully she will post some new and longer ones with some more dancing and stripping.

Anyone know if she is working at a club dancing?

Be safe.

Goat

Teri G
01-20-09, 10:04
I know the dude she is talking about offing, and not that I am defending her (because I don't know her), but he IS a class A number one douchbag. And for the amount of suffering he has caused many people with his mouth and his infections, he probably deserves worse that what she describes.

ShottyrThank you! I'm soo glad someone out there understands my situation. This man has caused me soo much pain, inflicted so much abuse, and mental anguish, that its no wonder the my mind has taken a permenant vacation. Once again, Shotty2001, thank you. I knew somone out there had to have my back. All love.

Terig

Teri G
01-20-09, 10:26
I don't pop pills and I don't sing Happy Birthday!

Zauber
01-20-09, 12:18
I don't pop pills and I don't sing Happy Birthday!Funny and clever. You're definiatly an interesting person.

Good luck Teri

Cleavage Lover
01-20-09, 12:53
Hey Street, I like the one with her dancing in front of her apartment in a white bathing suit better.She used to live on Woodlawn Ave in Canton, and the background in that video does look like maybe the apts on Woodlawn at 20th St. The vid is being taken on the 20th St side, not far from the parking lot in front of the complex, and it looks like cars in the background are on Woodlawn, slowing down, to stop at 20th St. Maybe there are other dancers, SW's, or "others" in that complex? She is abit thin for my taste too, I have to agree with Streetwise, in that hot tub video, she is hot looking, but I'd pass on her!

C.L.

Wingman08
01-20-09, 17:00
Shey looks good to me it would be hard to turn that down.

Teri G
01-20-09, 17:19
She used to live on Woodlawn Ave in Canton, and the background in that video does look like maybe the apts on Woodlawn at 20th St. The vid is being taken on the 20th St side, not far from the parking lot in front of the complex, and it looks like cars in the background are on Woodlawn, slowing down, to stop at 20th St. Maybe there are other dancers, SW's, or "others" in that complex? She is abit thin for my taste too, I have to agree with Streetwise, in that hot tub video, she is hot looking, but I'd pass on her!

C.L.Yes, I lived in jackson township on 20th st. And NO WAY were their ANY SWs or dancers in the area. Jackson township was the most uptight stuck-up neihgborhhood I've ever lived at! So much so my neighbors called the cops on me for wearing a g-string in public in front of my apt. When I took the video!.

Teri g

Teri G
01-20-09, 17:23
Funny and clever. You're definiatly an interesting person.

Good luck TeriYes, I did live on 20th st in Jackson township! And NO WAY were their ANY SWs or dancers in THAT AREA! Jackson township was the most uptight stuck-up neighborhood I've EVER lived in, so much so that my neighbors called the police on me for wearing a g-string in public in front of my apt. The day I made that video! THEN I GOT EVICTED!

Teri g

Teri G
01-20-09, 17:29
Funny and clever. You're definiatly an interesting person.

Good luck Terithank you! im alot smarter then people give me credit for!!! -teri g-

=============================================

And yet you're still not smart enough to know how to use the CAPS key.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #3966
01-20-09, 20:58
It's a shame your sexy as hell, I bet you would sing it like a pro. I never meant offense to you.

I don't pop pills and I don't sing Happy Birthday!

Teri G
01-20-09, 21:39
It's a shame your sexy as hell, I bet you would sing it like a pro. I never meant offense to you.No offense taken, I always try to keep my sense of humor!

Lol -Teri G

Teri G
01-20-09, 22:40
Videos are nice.

Makes me wish there was some new ones.

Hopefully she will post some new and longer ones with some more dancing and stripping.

Anyone know if she is working at a club dancing?

Be safe.

GoatNo, I'm not dancing anywhere (for obvious reasons) LOL. Have to new job working at a comix book store in Medina! My knowledge of Marvel Heros finally came in handy!

Teri G

JohnHolmes15
01-21-09, 23:31
No, I'm not dancing anywhere (for obvious reasons) LOL. Have to new job working at a comix book store in Medina! My knowledge of Marvel Heros finally came in handy!

Teri GThis chick is a total crack head and nobody should EVER feel sorry for her! She is going to prison where she BELONGS! She is a danger to others and felonious assault IS A CRIME!

Shottyr2001
01-22-09, 11:39
No, I'm not dancing anywhere (for obvious reasons) LOL. Have to new job working at a comix book store in Medina! My knowledge of Marvel Heros finally came in handy!

Teri GSo, your a comic nerd huh? LOL

Talk to ya soon

Shottyr

Teri G
01-22-09, 13:01
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Teri G
01-22-09, 13:11
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Teri G
01-22-09, 19:19
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Teri G
01-22-09, 19:31
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Teri G
01-22-09, 20:20

Cleavage Lover
01-23-09, 11:32
Teri G,

If you wouldn't object, can you tell us what really did take place at Centerfolds that night? Was the newspaper correct?

If you have ever danced in the past, or if you haven't, but have talked to dancers, or read website like this, you must have known some (maybe many) patrons have/will ask a dancer for a little more/extra in a private dance?? With todays poor economy, some dancers are happy to go the extra mile for the extra $.

If you don't want to talk about it, that's okay too, and I respect that.

Thanks, and good luck in your future.

Cleavage Lover

Cleavage Lover
01-23-09, 11:43
Did you hear the news about the dude who is suing the XTC Lounge and a dancer because her boot came off as she was dancing and the heel hit this guy in the nose and (supposedly) broke it?? What a boob!

He and his buddies were sitting by the stage. Well, this will be another reason for the "no contact" law to help gain support. Soon there will be glass walls between the dancers and the patrons, and that will completely ruin any reason to go to a strip joint!

Fox8 news interviewed the bozo. Probbaly no job. Just looking for a fast, easy way to make some bucks! I'm sure he would not be suing if something else of the dancers ended up in his face?!?!

Here is the article from the Akron newspaper online. be sure to read all the comments from readers after the article. What a hoot!!

http://www.ohio.com/news/38126954.html

Cleavage Lover

Goat Ohio
01-23-09, 12:51

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.What did I miss?

Goat

Teri G
01-23-09, 13:07
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Teri G
01-23-09, 13:08
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Streetwize
01-23-09, 17:33
thank you! im alot smarter then people give me credit for!!! -teri g-

=============================================

And yet you're still not smart enough to know how to use the CAPS key.

Thanks,

JacksonI don't know for sure what you missed. But this post had me laughing for 10 minutes when I read it. Classic Jackson.

Streetwize
01-23-09, 18:24
Fox News has the XTC flying shoe case on their "Kelly's Court" segment with legal goddess turned broadcaster Megyn Kelly. And believe it or not, the guy has a case. He's asking for $25K. Seems a bit high. But I would bet he does walk away with something. I'm guessing 5K. We'll see. But C.L., I agree. I think he's over blowing the senerio to exploit the XTC for money. If that happened to me, a few drinks and VIP dance would have made me a happy camper. It's a shame to see suits like these because I also agree it will be used against strip clubs to tighten the noose. No touching, or maybe a required distance apart. I've been to clubs in other states where you have to stay behind a line around the stage. I think it was 3 or 4 feet away from the stage. It does damage the experience for me as a customer. And I'm sure the ladies don't get the same tips either. I'd post the URL, but it's one of those flash player videos and I couldn't get a link. It was on FOXNEWS top video as of 1/23/09 @ 5:25pm

Cleavage Lover
01-27-09, 11:19
I posted a question to Teri G the other day, asking if she would mind explaining what did happen at Centerfolds, but the post got completely deleted. She PM'd me and said she thinks Uncle Leo deleted it because the case is still ongoing/unsettled?
Normally, when a post is not correct, or according to the forum rules, at least Jackson will post why he deleted it, as in a few previous post by Jackson, but mine was completely gone. Do you guys think Uncle Leo can/does have some control on here? Just curious??

C.L.

Goat Ohio
01-27-09, 20:58
I posted a question to Teri G the other day, asking if she would mind explaining what did happen at Centerfolds, but the post got completely deleted. She PM'd me and said she thinks Uncle Leo deleted it because the case is still ongoing/unsettled?
Normally, when a post is not correct, or according to the forum rules, at least Jackson will post why he deleted it, as in a few previous post by Jackson, but mine was completely gone. Do you guys think Uncle Leo can/does have some control on here? Just curious??

C.L.

I would seriously hope not.

Archie Pitcar
02-07-09, 15:50
It was very crowded - so crowded in fact that I couldn't find a parking space at first. After wasting some time at XTC down the street, I thought I'd check again (it was about 1:30 a.m.) and found a spot. Got attention from several dancers pretty much as soon as I walked in. I would recommend Electra to the folks here. She was very nice in the VIP. Nothing absurdly unsafe (meaning no BBFS), but I felt well taken care of.

NawtyMarkus
02-07-09, 23:39
It was very crowded - so crowded in fact that I couldn't find a parking space at first. After wasting some time at XTC down the street, I thought I'd check again (it was about 1:30 a.m.) and found a spot. Got attention from several dancers pretty much as soon as I walked in. I would recommend Electra to the folks here. She was very nice in the VIP. Nothing absurdly unsafe (meaning no BBFS), but I felt well taken care of.

Hah I was there too Friday nite, probably 9pm-12am. You're right, they need a bigger parking lot. I also got a dance from Electra, pretty sure she was on something, but she looked good and gave a nice dance with attention to all the key pressure points. Overall, the Den has been one of the better locations lately, although I'm not totally thrilled with the VIP room setup and the bathroom is horrible.

Cleavage Lover
02-09-09, 10:30

Are the dancers able to make some moves on us without being noticed by Big Brother..(or more than one Big Brother if it's really buisy in the VIP)??
Do they still seem to keep a good eye on the dancers..and the men while getting a VIP dance??

C.L.

NawtyMarkus
02-11-09, 21:49
Do they still seem to keep a good eye on the dancers..and the men while getting a VIP dance??

C.L.

It's like anywhere else, depends on who is there. Between my friends and I we have had some crazy things go on in the back room. Other times you barely touch and get a warning. I guess it just depends on who is acting as big brother, how cool the girl is with him, moon cycles, whatever...

- Markus

Archie Pitcar
02-12-09, 12:40
I would second what Markus says here. Only once has a girl scolded me there, and even then it was gentle - a mere furrow of the brow and shaking finger. Big Brother has never been a problem; I let the girl be the guide, while letting her know I'm interested. I've found that they're usually pretty honest about things, believe it or not.

More Cum For U
02-12-09, 23:35
I figured I would make a round while out today. I was in the Canton area and was at a movie. I figured on my way back to Akron to pickup Pizza to take home I would take a cruise down the Johnston area. I went from Arlington down Johnston and seen nothing. I then figured o/k, I am gonna go ahead and call in the Pizza since no luck. After turning around and heading back down Jounston I passed a young SW that I had passed a couple days earlier. I would have stopped but had already called in my order. She was probably 5'2" and had like neck length curlier hair. Looked cute, Second time getting the look from her. I didn't have time now after placing order and didn't have time because of family obligations the other time. I continued straight across arlington and past the cinema and just before Market there were two SW's walking, hard to tell the looks but one looked pretty thin. They got to the one corner by the Sauna place and stood there at the corner (I watched in Mirror at light). Anyways I have no idea who any of the ladies were, but definate SW's. I wish they had been out on my first trip the one direction. I kinda get eh Idea now after hearing about Weezy that most the time when there is two together one is probably the Weezy I have heard about and really not down with taking a chance with her being one of the two when they are walking together. But if I see the one by herself again I am gonna check if she is tired of walking and needs a ride. By the way this time I seen her it was by the little store, she was walking up the street beside it and ready to cross the road. So pretty active for a day cold and windy. This after having the great weather for 2-3 days.

Phil D
02-15-09, 07:57
I heard there is a girl called Maria who gives great dances.

Can anyone describe how she looks like?

Phil D
02-15-09, 08:00
I heard a girl named Maria gives great dances.

Can someone describe how she looks like?

Phil D
02-15-09, 16:14
Got the names mixed up I meant Tiffany not Maria. I heard Maria gives bad dances, I heard Tiffany is the one who gives the good dances, how does Tiffany look like?

Phil D
02-15-09, 22:07
Got some new info from some friends, turns out Maria and Tiffany dont give good dances and are a waste of time. I'm hearing that Jens Den has some great VIP action if you find the right girls at the right time.

Phil D
02-21-09, 18:18
Under cover cops are watching Georgies strip club.

Archie Pitcar
02-22-09, 13:09
Gentlemen,

Is it just my imagination, or are these last five posts here pretty much devoid of useful information?

AP

Badboy330
02-22-09, 18:03
Some pointless posts if you ask me. Whats it take for members to put in the leg work and get out there and get soem useful info?

Chadcarpenter
02-22-09, 21:14
Gentlemen,

Is it just my imagination, or are these last five posts here pretty much devoid of useful information?

AP

Funny you should say that. I was coming here to post about those posts. They seem suspiciously like they were done by someone with an ax to grind or something to promote.

If the police were surveying a place undercover how would this individual know? Wouldn't that defeat the whole idea of "undercover"? I find his/her report dubious at best.

Phil D
02-23-09, 03:11
The last 3 posts had no information. When you have a lot of friends you get a lot of information. There are undercover cops hitting Akron strip clubs for the past year. I heard the cops are targeting Georgies strip club. The whole point of this website is posting information. For the people that can't deal with it, don't post at all.

EpicReflection
02-23-09, 09:04
Stopped in there for the first time. Sent some moments in the VIP with a slightly chubby (in a cute way) black dancer, did not get her name. After some fancy hand motions, I gifted her a $50.

EpicReflection
02-23-09, 09:10
By far, this little club is my favorite. I just wanted to share that on Friday night I was there for a huge stripper fight. It was sad and funny at the same time, it definately ruined the mood.

There are alot of dancers there, they are like sharks desperate for a meal- great time to be a customer!