PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]

ILikeHotWomen
05-02-24, 22:04
Remember they will make the dogs fake alert to search your car. I have had them do it more once where they fake alerted my car to "legally" search after I told them I didn't want them to search. Of course they found nothing but with a walker in the car it would be quite a different story. With the cops at envys, I bet there is some operation going.

Souside Recon
05-03-24, 00:56
Remember they will make the dogs fake alert to search your car. I have had them do it more once where they fake alerted my car to "legally" search after I told them I didn't want them to search. Of course they found nothing but with a walker in the car it would be quite a different story. With the cops at Envys, I bet there is some operation going.Well I didn't see the roadblocks but I did see the setup. I was cruising south on C Ave from way up north. Sometimes I go that way instead of 95 south. Anyway hit C & brookland pk. So start looking for action. Streets were busy with people. I take the right at Lombardy. Figure I didn't see uncle at all. I will take another lap. Get to the light at Lombardy & brook. Take a right going north & I see it. At least 40 units all lined up on the side street next to the football field at VA Union. I mean both side the street trucks cruisers unmarked. Hair on the back my neck stood at attention. My thought they getting ready to do something. Guess I left the area just in time.

South aide had some walkers out around sunrise & cig outlet. Saw a small WSW on hull near broad rock missed the scoop. Went home with no luck. I have not had shit for luck at night forever. Its all been before noon scores or nothing.

BigCuz
05-03-24, 10:12
Well I didn't see the roadblocks but I did see the setup. I was cruising south on C Ave from way up north. Sometimes I go that way instead of 95 south. Anyway hit C & brookland pk. So start looking for action. Streets were busy with people. I take the right at Lombardy. Figure I didn't see uncle at all. I will take another lap. Get to the light at Lombardy & brook. Take a right going north & I see it. At least 40 units all lined up on the side street next to the football field at VA Union. I mean both side the street trucks cruisers unmarked. Hair on the back my neck stood at attention. My thought they getting ready to do something. Guess I left the area just in time.

South aide had some walkers out around sunrise & cig outlet. Saw a small WSW on hull near broad rock missed the scoop. Went home with no luck. I have not had shit for luck at night forever. Its all been before noon scores or nothing.That time has been gold for me last few weeks especially on Chamb. T street is usually jumping during those hours as well. Gilpin court has a lot of options out too now it's warming up. That bridge now open by 24 hour store. Gets a lot visitors in wee hours.

Souside Recon
05-03-24, 20:54
That time has been gold for me last few weeks especially on Chamb. T street is usually jumping during those hours as well. Gilpin court has a lot of options out too now it's warming up. That bridge now open by 24 hour store. Gets a lot visitors in wee hours.Yeah been dead in the 9 pm -11 pm for a good minute. I had not tried the late night shift. I have had the best luck mid morning 9-11 on both midlo & C. I attribute that to check out time. Haven't scooped or seen anything I wanted to scoop on Richmond hwy in a long while. I did try to scoop the tiny SW on hull but got beat to the scoop. With the rush clib on the corner open more regular. Drawing some people to the area. That's all I got for now.

TwistedMetal
05-04-24, 08:37
I saw a bunch of SW at candy land. Saw old ass skinny red / pink head jessica loitering around but not in the mood to deal with her. I saw a short WSW with mega short hair walking around and gave me the look several times, but I'm not really a fan of mega short hair. It reminds me of sigourney weaver in alien 3. I saw little britt hanging out with Bee at the BP (who we all know and love) I tried to set something up with bee but she said she's in a hurry. She is staying at the enys but it seems like she's not interested in making money rn. Little brit looked like she was wearing some dirty clothes and too many horror stories so I passed. I would like to see her cleaned up and wearing lingerie like she did when she used to advertise on STG. But those days are few and far between. Anyway I saw Sam between the long stretch between candy land and the marathon. But she's a little too old and heavy for my liking. Not my type but PM me if you want her digits. I saw uncle festers setting up something big at chamb so I retreated to south side. Met a blonde WSW at south side named lala she gave me a sob story. "I don't usually do this but. " yeah ok. Not the best body in the world but a big butt she put out in her hotel room at the sunrise pm me for digits.

BlueSkies80
05-04-24, 22:52
Just got back from my trip to the Enys stroll, it was totally dead at 9 pm. I was trying to meet up with Whitney but she's not responding to my texts anymore. I was about to leave but spotted WSW Jennifer, 40 ish brunette looking eager as ever about a half mile north from BP. It's been at least a year since I got the gum job and back then I thought never again. But desperate times. First off, she had just taken her medicine so she could not stop from giggling and moving around. She made up for it by letting me go balls deep down her throat for 10 good minutes, gave the boys plenty attention and and begged me to COF. She was grinding on my leg trying to get herself off the whole time. I have not met anyone as in love with the D as a tweaking WSW. It is a thing of beauty.

She was so out of her mind she never even asked me for the donation. I hit her up with. 2 before I dropped her off, I could have given her a dollar she didn't even look at it.

Happy Hunting!

ILikeHotWomen
05-05-24, 07:19
It goes straight to vm with the 804 # I have. Not sure if she still checks text now number as I get no response. You would think the dealers would make sure they have a cheap textnow phone at least just to increase their sales. You can get new phones for $20 for wifi. It's ridiculous none can keep one when that is their easy candy line. Met up with britt lately and won't again unless she goes to my place. Same old time wasting thing with her and her phone was gone last I heard as well.

Sadly Whitney seems to be changing. Settting up dates and then flaking, not providing previous services given, etc. I've heard from a few this is the case. That area destroys good ones quickly.

Just got back from my trip to the Enys stroll, it was totally dead at 9 pm. I was trying to meet up with Whitney but she's not responding to my texts anymore. I was about to leave but spotted WSW Jennifer, 40 ish brunette looking eager as ever about a half mile north from BP. It's been at least a year since I got the gum job and back then I thought never again. But desperate times. First off, she had just taken her medicine so she could not stop from giggling and moving around. She made up for it by letting me go balls deep down her throat for 10 good minutes, gave the boys plenty attention and and begged me to COF. She was grinding on my leg trying to get herself off the whole time. I have not met anyone as in love with the D as a tweaking WSW. It is a thing of beauty.

She was so out of her mind she never even asked me for the donation. I hit her up with. 2 before I dropped her off, I could have given her a dollar she didn't even look at it.

Happy Hunting!

Souside Recon
05-05-24, 10:11
Streets were a ghost town full cruise saw nothing. Might try later.

Virginia Guy
05-05-24, 10:38
I saw her twice yesterday. She contacted me thru her 540 text app. Yes, her phone is gone and she's relying on her text app. She has been giving me great service. Slow and sensual bbj and mounting cowgirl to finish me off. I couldn't cum, so she really worked for that second nut LOL.

RvaGhost
05-05-24, 13:40
Streets were a ghost town full cruise saw nothing. Might try later.Been dead no matter the time lately. I've been morning noon and evening and it's been dead af out. We need some fresh meat out. I miss the days when JD was jumping from Bellmeade to White House Motel.

TwistedMetal
05-05-24, 19:32
I tried to make some more time this weekend but I've been busier than Amanda's pharmacist. Speaking of Amanda I hope that corn bread 🍞 is going straight to her dirty pillows and turd cutter 😌 Lord knows I had bigger tatas than her. 😳 She used to have a nice little bubble butt before the streets got her. I sure do miss Amanda she's like the girl next door, if you happen to live next to a methadone clinic. She's responsible for more seed getting spilled than the department of agriculture.

Anyway this weekend on chamb I saw an old hag, a drug addict, and a bum. I'm only talking about pink head Jessica. But I'm not in the mood to deal with her time wasting, I would rather take a mixed drink from Bill Cosby.

Anyone see Vera the Russian drunk around? 🧐 she looks like the typical dumb blonde but don't let that fool you she's smart as a rock. I know you have some new intel on her but you're holding out 😔.

I saw a fat blonde named lala. Has a decent face but her body is trash. I don't know how she's that fat she claims to be a vegetarian but she has no trouble swallowing a million offspring. She has a big old butt. The other day she sat on my glasses and broke them. But its my fault I was wearing them at the time. The view from the back was nice but her saddam was loose. 🤦8205;9794;65039; her vagina is so big her kids just walked out. It is that big, it played the cave in the batman.

I saw the new blonde chick everyone is talking about but she disappeared. You have to have perfect timing with her she's like a rare pokemon. 🤤 she's the perfect specimen with that silky skin, blonde hair, those pouty pink lips, and that's just her snatch.

KornTrash
05-05-24, 20:36
Been dead no matter the time lately. I've been morning noon and evening and it's been dead af out. We need some fresh meat out. I miss the days when JD was jumping from Bellmeade to White House Motel.The pickening are slim and your timing has to be right. I caught tall Stephanie today on Midlothian. She hasn't showered in days. So she hopes in and we agree on some play. I find the spot and she's like ohh that's too far for me to reach over to do. Said nope not playing these games and dropped her off. Not sure most these girls want to work anymore. I think the new game is my name the dealer your bf.

Tidad
05-05-24, 23:03
I saw her twice yesterday. She contacted me thru her 540 text app. Yes, her phone is gone and she's relying on her text app. She has been giving me great service. Slow and sensual bbj and mounting cowgirl to finish me off. I couldn't cum, so she really worked for that second nut LOL.Got to love her work ethic. And REALLY love when she wraps her long legs around you. When she told me she is 37, it blew my mind.

RvaGhost
05-06-24, 10:04
Finally had luck this morning on C Ave just north of Laburnum. Did not know who she was when I first seen her, but made the scoot told me her name we went to the spot pretty decent BBBJ with CIM swallow.

Ask if she had a phone at first she said no and then she said she does, but she don't give out her number because people have given her number out in the past without her permission. Dropped her off near Walgreens.

Will repeat no issues no drama.

TwistedMetal
05-10-24, 07:29
Finally had luck this morning on C Ave just north of Laburnum. Did not know who she was when I first seen her, but made the scoot told me her name we went to the spot pretty decent BBBJ with CIM swallow.

Ask if she had a phone at first she said no and then she said she does, but she don't give out her number because people have given her number out in the past without her permission. Dropped her off near Walgreens.

Will repeat no issues no drama.Yeah I saw her too I picked her up the other night. She was wearing a black hoodie with the hood up. I couldn't tell who she was late at night. I didn't even realize she's the same chick I met back in August of 2023. I didn't recognize her with the short hair from alien 3 until she started talking LOL. I got a nice BBBJ with CIM. She was cool with me no issues no drama with her. And no time wasting. But YMMV. But I don't know if its just me but not a fan of short hair. She needs to fire her barber imo.

WhoIsSoulForce
05-11-24, 16:53
This report is from a week ago. Came across this one on T St in the wee night hours who went by the name in this post's title. Average height, average build (gearing towards slim) brown skinned chick with shoulder length locs. Not really bad looking at all honestly if we are comparing to some of the other streetworn girls out here.

She was cool as a fan though. Had some nice small talk on the way to our spot where we both were on the same page of not overstaying our welcome. Got to the spot where we did our deed. CBJ turned into a nice facefucking (she offered BBJ but that's a no go for me) then I turned around and got her from behind. Nice little bubble butt she had. Got her in mish then proceeded to finish in the bag. Nothing like a good hassle free session, all for the quota of. 3.

Shoutout to BigCuz also for giving me info about the loops on this side of the business since I rarely cross over here.

OhmLupis
05-11-24, 20:39
Cruising around and not a hoe to be found.

Decide to hit Kathy up.

Yes a little older but reliable.

Can suck the chrome off if you catch her just right LOL and very flexible and tight.

Had a quick visit at some spot off the road and was reasonably priced for a quickie LOL.

Tonight she has a room and unfortunately I am out with the fam. Figured I would let you guys know. She wants the hell tonigh to avoid being out on the street again.

Give her a ring if you have her #.

Thru her a mother's day bang LOL.

Happy hunting fellas.

ILikeHotWomen
05-11-24, 22:44
She swallowed the load for a good value and has suction like I've never experienced. Gave me a number that no longer works ending in 1775. Anyone have an updated one?

BigCuz
05-12-24, 19:12
I was getting of 95 and getting on Chamb. Saw Vera walking north on Chamb leaving out of Gilpin court. I couldn't stop where I was at to say hi. Pulled over to let her catch up to me a poof, she just vanished. A few circles around including stopping to fire off this post and no signs of her.

MayMan
05-13-24, 09:05

Will repeat no issues no drama.I ran into her last night. She lost her front tooth and lost some weight. Streets is beating her up. I decided not to participate.

MongerMan804
05-13-24, 14:50
She has got to be the easiest SW to deal with IMO. Text her, get a response, meet, find a spot do the deed. None of this extra stuff. Finally got the chance to sample her cat and it was very good. I was also super horny from seeing hot-ass women in string bikinis for the past week. While I was driving Chamberlayne I saw the thin blonde everyone is hunting but she is way too hard to lock down and get an opportunity with even when you have her number. L is spiraling downhill so I am avoiding her at the moment. She'd look 100% better if someone fixed her grill some days it's ok but others it's off-putting. I don't even try Britt, Bit, or Bee anymore it's like they are out of the game until they suddenly need a fix or room they are short on. Little Redd texted me back but I had already dumped my load with Rain. I'll see Redd again asap with all that ass she has.

KornTrash
05-14-24, 00:03
Little bitt. Well what can you say. The candy has taken over. I picked her up for something simple. She's tired after three minutes of services. So I tell her take a break. She just out her candy and lights up. Then she's talking about cars coming down the road that never show. She's finished the job but with an attitude. Unless you desperate, I suggest you pass. The crack has taken over.

Drewsky66
05-14-24, 08:35
I was out early this morning and cruised C ave. I saw Gina by the car wash and was really hesitant to pick her up as the last time I saw her the visit was rushed and she complained too much but noone else seemed to be out so I scopped her and got a nice BJ. She looked decent today and was in a good mood but like many SW's you never know with her. I gave her my digits but I remember she used to text constantly so I might regret that later.

KornTrash
05-14-24, 15:20
I was out early this morning and cruised C ave. I saw Gina by the car wash and was really hesitant to pick her up as the last time I saw her the visit was rushed and she complained too much but noone else seemed to be out so I scopped her and got a nice BJ. She looked decent today and was in a good mood but like many SW's you never know with her. I gave her my digits but I remember she used to text constantly so I might regret that later.I saw her around 1030 and she was tweaking. I passed. I will say Envy's is a god send to mongers. Every other hotel is low on good street meat.

ILikeHotWomen
05-14-24, 16:15
Saw her walking from the BP back to the dirt motel and she is looking frail and anorexic. Shame she ever left the old people's place. She looked a lot healthier there. Also saw a few new faces but none that interested me that much.

BigCuz
05-14-24, 17:01
Looks like some of these girls are due for a vacation. The candy is taking over and zombieland is returning in the streets. Whitney is spiraling down since I met her a month ago. Tee tee just got out and she falling off quick. Lilly last couple times I saw her on chamb she was gassed out her mine. Stumbling and couldn't walk straight. Redhead Jessica, Elle, others. Then seeing dudes layed out in the alleys. 1 night was driving on chamb. And chick was walking down middle of street with a suitcase.

RvaGhost
05-14-24, 17:42
I agree I don't like to see anyone go to jail but some of these girls need to go just to extend their life. I was on C today and it was empty. Seen a large gathering on the sidewalk by BP but when I got there, I noticed it was somebody handing out chicken macaroni cheese greens, and a roll and people were huddled around like it was Sunday afternoon on the NFL football field I turned right and then went down the alley and right where the steps are. There was a dude with his pants down taking a big old deuce. All you can do is shake your head and keep going. There is not too many solid options out there right now.

Looks like some of these girls are due for a vacation. The candy is taking over and zombieland is returning in the streets. Whitney is spiraling down since I met her a month ago. Tee tee just got out and she falling off quick. Lilly last couple times I saw her on chamb she was gassed out her mine. Stumbling and couldn't walk straight. Redhead Jessica, Elle, others. Then seeing dudes layed out in the alleys. 1 night was driving on chamb. And chick was walking down middle of street with a suitcase.

MulchMan
05-14-24, 18:22
Little bitt. Well what can you say. The candy has taken over. I picked her up for something simple. She's tired after three minutes of services. So I tell her take a break. She just out her candy and lights up. Then she's talking about cars coming down the road that never show. She's finished the job but with an attitude. Unless you desperate, I suggest you pass. The crack has taken over.She's always had an attitude. My last encounter did not go well and I just dropped her off. She will probably be back on vacation soon.

RvaGhost
05-14-24, 18:41
Yeah it's just a matter of time before she goes on vacation. She's currently fugitive if you know where to look and have the right information you can verify that.

She's always had an attitude. My last encounter did not go well and I just dropped her off. She will probably be back on vacation soon.

Virginia Guy
05-16-24, 16:18
The good service was short lived. First time I had a girl fall asleep repeatedly with my cock in her mouth. Then I tried to move on to the main event. Wow comical and I had to see how long before she woke up each time. Then, she said it was my fault I didn't cum. Passed out on my cock lmao. I enjoyed the comedy.

MayMan
05-16-24, 17:40
The good service was short lived. First time I had a girl fall asleep repeatedly with my cock in her mouth. Then I tried to move on to the main event. Wow comical and I had to see how long before she woke up each time. Then, she said it was my fault I didn't cum. Passed out on my cock lmao. I enjoyed the comedy.Yea I am avoiding her for that same reason. The last 2 times she would fall asleep and wake up with an attitude like nothing ever happened.

MulchMan
05-17-24, 09:21
Yeah it's just a matter of time before she goes on vacation. She's currently fugitive if you know where to look and have the right information you can verify that.If that's the case then I wouldn't be out walking during the day. I've seen her out in broad daylight twice recently near the shoot-em-up hotel.

MulchMan
05-17-24, 09:32
Looks like some of these girls are due for a vacation. The candy is taking over and zombieland is returning in the streets. Whitney is spiraling down since I met her a month ago. Tee tee just got out and she falling off quick. Lilly last couple times I saw her on chamb she was gassed out her mine. Stumbling and couldn't walk straight. Redhead Jessica, Elle, others. Then seeing dudes layed out in the alleys. 1 night was driving on chamb. And chick was walking down middle of street with a suitcase.There will probably be a rotation coming as some will be back from vacation in about six weeks while others will take a welcomed break from the streets.

Tidad
05-17-24, 09:39
The good service was short lived. First time I had a girl fall asleep repeatedly with my cock in her mouth. Then I tried to move on to the main event. Wow comical and I had to see how long before she woke up each time. Then, she said it was my fault I didn't cum. Passed out on my cock lmao. I enjoyed the comedy.She's definitely falling off but still worth the $20 IMHO; I had a good date w her recently and we chatted afterwards. Not sure how much of her story was true but she claims to have been a yoga instructor and certified massage therapist in south FL before falling into the jizz biz. She really "enjoys the energy of helping strangers feel good". With her mouth for $20.

Tidad
05-17-24, 12:15
Mamma Bean at Hammond & Chamberlayne "enticingly" rubbing herself and calling out a name. #Gross.

Tidad
05-20-24, 07:31
I met this one back in Oct-Nov 23 and after a few so-so car dates (I hate those) and 2 fantastic overnights (her bf / manager / dealer / whatever hates those) she dissappeared. In talking it became clear that she loves getting high, doesn't mind sex-work but hates being on the street. If anyone has a steady supply, this is a great opportunity to turn a street-ho into an apartment-ho. She posts up between Lombardy and the tire shop watching traffic and making eye contact with drivers. I have not yet renewed our acquaintance but last I knew, she was looking for that one perfect daddy to keep her high and she is willing to wring every bit of cum out of him to do it.

GreatAlaskan
05-20-24, 17:23
They are out on Midlo. Around 5 pm, I saw a thick BSW next to the Latino grocery store, a think WSW waving on Atmore, and an old zombie outside the burger joint. I'm only into spinners under 35, and so I kept it moving. But if you like 'them thick, they're out there.

OhmLupis
05-20-24, 20:10
Went out cruising early night out of work.

Lite uncle presence on Midlo.

And nothing good on JD.

So I decided to try Kathy.

Got a fast response and.

Had a good time. For an older woman.

She does work that mouth of hers.

Decide wanted to bash the kitty and had a blast LOL amazes me how tight she can be.

She is worried about having enough for her rent. So hit her up if you have her digits. She maybe open to some deals tonight.

Happy hunting.

BigCuz
05-21-24, 00:29
Hangs out Enys. Young, cute, but street worn way early to be 18. But that girls knows how to work a mic and got some phat juicy pussy lips. Nice tits too. She been on my radar for a couple weeks now. Finally caught her while I was Vera searching. No luck again. Funny cause I've seen her 3 times out Chamb and every time she just vanishes on me. Maybe she avoiding me. Plenty options out all weekend. I think I saw Stephanie but if it wasn't her there is a girl out in ponytail and glasses that resemble her. She had 9 n all black Sunday. And there's 2 other girls with red dyed hair hanging out between Enys and the Richmond. Anybody scoop those 2. Both on the thicker side especially for a SW.

TwistedMetal
05-22-24, 06:59
I haven't been mongering lately I'm getting older. I have less sperm in my balls then Amanda has in her mouth right now.

Alyssa. Does anyone remember this light skin chick from last year? She's back now I saw her hanging around candy land wearing pink sweat pants. I thought it was a new chick at first then I realized it was her. She told me I can go down on her but I don't know where that stray cat has been. I wouldn't eat her pussy even if I was Amanda and she was Vanna. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but hopefully not as sharp as Vanna's shank. Speaking of Vanna she was the only girl kicked off Epstein's island for eating up all the candy. July is fast approaching. Its going to be a family reunion of cocksuckers on candyland.

Gigi. I came across another fresh face light skin young chick, and I do mean came across. 🤓 I'm not talking about the street worn WSW Gigi. Speaking of OG Gigi I must be the only guy in Richmond that's never been inside her. I tried to get in there one night but the Richmond Fire Marshal was in there turning everyone away. She fucked so many guys Newport is trying to buy ad space on her taint. Anyway this is another Gigi. She's 19 she gives sloppy BJs. She got spunk, I made sure of that.

Mysterious BSW. I saw a BSW but I'm an old man, and I suspect it might be one too.

Whitney. Or as I call her, trailer swift. She looks like the actress from gone girl had an abortion. No I'm just kidding she's beautiful, too beautiful to be in that dump. Some people say she will fall asleep on your cock. But don't listen to those people they are right. She says she doesn't use candy but her breathe put me in rehab twice.

Vera. I finally saw her walking to the enys then quickly went into a room to get her candy. Now if you don't know, vera is a Russian name, it means cum dodger in English. She looked like she gained a little weight around the mid section but not too bad. Still bangable. She says she does CIM but then at the last second she will duck and dodge it like the peakaboo defense from a prime Mike Tyson. But I'm just playing you got to give it up to her, she started at the bottom and she's still there. She just can't leave the candy alone. Her nose is like her ass, there's nothing she won't shove up there.

Southside Lala. I do not recommend. Stay away from her. Her pu55 why is so loose you have to put hot sauce on it, just so you can feel something. She has a tattoo of her ex on her hip, which makes him the largest property owner in Virginia.

GreatAlaskan
05-22-24, 14:29
Out on C Ave around lunchtime. I saw a few sws out and eventually settled on little Bit. I know she has her issues from reading this forum, but I've never had a problem with her. I picked her up, went to a spot, 40 BBBJCIM, and dropped her off. No drama. No problems.

Kodak675
05-22-24, 18:44
There was a cute dark haired girl sitting on the brick planters at the richmond. She had glasses and dark shoulder length hair. I would guess mid 20's, she looked too clean to be a veteran walker. She was talking to an oldhead sitting next to her. Looked like she was waiting to check in or to be picked up. Does the description fit anyone you guys have seen around?

ILikeHotWomen
05-23-24, 00:18
I too met up with Gigi just to see what all the fuss was about. She seems like a nice girl. I'm sure she had a terrible upbringing to be on C ave so young. She swallowed the load but was a bit tweaky with the head.

Slayer69
05-23-24, 10:42
I haven't been mongering lately I'm getting older. I have less sperm in my balls then Amanda has in her mouth right now.

Alyssa. Does anyone remember this light skin chick from last year? She's back now I saw her hanging around candy land wearing pink sweat pants. I thought it was a new chick at first then I realized it was her. She told me I can go down on her but I don't know where that stray cat has been. I wouldn't eat her pussy even if I was Amanda and she was Vanna. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but hopefully not as sharp as Vanna's shank. Speaking of Vanna she was the only girl kicked off Epstein's island for eating up all the candy. July is fast approaching. Its going to be a family reunion of cocksuckers on candyland.

Gigi. I came across another fresh face light skin young chick, and I do mean came across. 🤓 I'm not talking about the street worn WSW Gigi. Speaking of OG Gigi I must be the only guy in Richmond that's never been inside her. I tried to get in there one night but the Richmond Fire Marshal was in there turning everyone away. She fucked so many guys Newport is trying to buy ad space on her taint. Anyway this is another Gigi. She's 19 she gives sloppy BJs. She got spunk, I made sure of that.Have contact for Gigi?

Rvabendover
05-23-24, 15:14
There was a cute dark haired girl sitting on the brick planters at the richmond. She had glasses and dark shoulder length hair. I would guess mid 20's, she looked too clean to be a veteran walker. She was talking to an oldhead sitting next to her. Looked like she was waiting to check in or to be picked up. Does the description fit anyone you guys have seen around?I have seen her several times. Once sitting on curb at 7/11. Another time on that same brick wall you mentioned. Both times the older AA gentleman was close by. Last week as I was making the rounds I saw her walking a side street by the Exxon so I followed. She stopped and was waiting for the candy man I assume near battery park. I slowly passed several times, waving. She showed zero interest in a date so I moved on down the road. She is def new to the area. I would love the opportunity to spend time with her. Good luck with it.

Tdog69
05-24-24, 09:15

Gigi. I came across another fresh face light skin young chick, and I do mean came across. 🤓 I'm not talking about the street worn WSW Gigi. Speaking of OG Gigi I must be the only guy in Richmond that's never been inside her. I tried to get in there one night but the Richmond Fire Marshal was in there turning everyone away. She fucked so many guys Newport is trying to buy ad space on her taint. Anyway this is another Gigi. She's 19 she gives sloppy BJs. She got spunk, I made sure of that.Now that is the funniest post I've seen in a while.

ILikeHotWomen
05-24-24, 23:51
She will only take it in the ass when business is very slow. Although I did get a nice video of it it has been almost a year now. It was a slow night last year for her and she finally agreed to an anal pounding after pestering for weeks. The screams and moans were nice to hear but unfortunately she didn't let me finish pounding away and took a discount instead. I repeatedly tried before she was sent away and never could get that balloon knot again. I'm hoping she forgot our past if I ever come across her again for another ass pounding documentary. She is a funny girl and one of the very few personalities I like in that profession.

Gigi. I came across another fresh face light skin young chick, and I do mean came across. 🤓 I'm not talking about the street worn WSW Gigi. Speaking of OG Gigi I must be the only guy in Richmond that's never been inside her. I tried to get in there one night but the Richmond Fire Marshal was in there turning everyone away. She fucked so many guys Newport is trying to buy ad space on her taint. Anyway this is another Gigi. She's 19 she gives sloppy BJs. She got spunk, I made sure of that.

Mysterious BSW. I saw a BSW but I'm an old man, and I suspect it might be one too.

Whitney. Or as I call her, trailer swift. She looks like the actress from gone girl had an abortion. No I'm just kidding she's beautiful, too beautiful to be in that dump. Some people say she will fall asleep on your cock. But don't listen to those people they are right. She says she doesn't use candy but her breathe put me in rehab twice.

Vera. I finally saw her walking to the enys then quickly went into a room to get her candy. Now if you don't know, vera is a Russian name, it means cum dodger in English. She looked like she gained a little weight around the mid section but not too bad. Still bangable. She says she does CIM but then at the last second she will duck and dodge it like the peakaboo defense from a prime Mike Tyson. But I'm just playing you got to give it up to her, she started at the bottom and she's still there. She just can't leave the candy alone. Her nose is like her ass, there's nothing she won't shove up there.

Southside Lala. I do not recommend. Stay away from her. Her pu55 why is so loose you have to put hot sauce on it, just so you can feel something. She has a tattoo of her ex on her hip, which makes him the largest property owner in Virginia.

TwistedMetal
05-25-24, 01:43
Now that is the funniest post I've seen in a while.If you like that post please see my other post from may 5th titled "weekend cruise struck out batted a zero".

Rvabendover
05-25-24, 11:49
Happy weekend Gents!

Strolled C Ave yesterday late afternoon. Not much happening but then saw Steph around C and North. Easy scoop and she informed me oral only. I didn't have protection with me so I asked for a handy. Went to a pretty secluded spot and it was great until I started getting life story during session. Life story and handy's don't mix well and so it was a so so experience. Drama free and got the job done. As she was leaving the vehicle I asked "why only oral?" She responded, "had G not too along ago. " So I'm glad she is being respectful of those she meets with by not doing FS. Stay safe my friends.

Tidad
05-26-24, 10:38
I met this one back in Oct-Nov 23 and after a few so-so car dates (I hate those) and 2 fantastic overnights (her bf / manager / dealer / whatever hates those) she dissappeared. In talking it became clear that she loves getting high, doesn't mind sex-work but hates being on the street. If anyone has a steady supply, this is a great opportunity to turn a street-ho into an apartment-ho. She posts up between Lombardy and the tire shop watching traffic and making eye contact with drivers. I have not yet renewed our acquaintance but last I knew, she was looking for that one perfect daddy to keep her high and she is willing to wring every bit of cum out of him to do it.Finally caught up to her walking south on Chamberlayne just before the BP and went for a reunion BBBJ in a quiet spot: not great but good and she is still charming and head & shoulders hotter than anyone else on Chamberlayne. Got the digits and reconnected the next day for a more thorough examination of our relationship. She starts w a HIGH number but will negotiate and wants half upfront for a "little energy snack" before the action. She is hot enough that it ALMOST clouded my judgement but I held on to my common sense and declined that nonsense. She pouted but delivered a quality suck + fuck and I promised to be more flexible if we became regular friends.

I have the digits and will TRADE but DO NOT COME TO ME EMPTY HANDED.

Rvabendover
05-26-24, 13:01
I keep seeing this gal posted up at the Richmond. Doesn't seem like she's working and is far from being street worn. Would love to know if anyone has experienced her presence.

Thanks!

RvaGhost
05-26-24, 13:19
Little bit but that's all I have and she got bs with her rt now but if you want it you got it.

Finally caught up to her walking south on Chamberlayne just before the BP and went for a reunion BBBJ in a quiet spot: not great but good and she is still charming and head & shoulders hotter than anyone else on Chamberlayne. Got the digits and reconnected the next day for a more thorough examination of our relationship. She starts w a HIGH number but will negotiate and wants half upfront for a "little energy snack" before the action. She is hot enough that it ALMOST clouded my judgement but I held on to my common sense and declined that nonsense. She pouted but delivered a quality suck + fuck and I promised to be more flexible if we became regular friends.

Aprodxxx
05-26-24, 20:45
Happy weekend Gents!

Strolled C Ave yesterday late afternoon. Not much happening but then saw Steph around C and North. Easy scoop and she informed me oral only. I didn't have protection with me so I asked for a handy. Went to a pretty secluded spot and it was great until I started getting life story during session. Life story and handy's don't mix well and so it was a so so experience. Drama free and got the job done. As she was leaving the vehicle I asked "why only oral?" She responded, "had G not too along ago. " So I'm glad she is being respectful of those she meets with by not doing FS. Stay safe my friends.She used to be super reliable but has become flaky lately. Was supposed to meet up with her Saturday night but she went radio silent then I get a text from her sometime early Sunday morning. This is the third time this happened with her. It's a shame as she gives a top notch BJ but there are other options.

TallManXxxx
05-26-24, 23:03
She will only take it in the ass when business is very slow. Although I did get a nice video of it it has been almost a year now. It was a slow night last year for her and she finally agreed to an anal pounding after pestering for weeks. The screams and moans were nice to hear but unfortunately she didn't let me finish pounding away and took a discount instead. I repeatedly tried before she was sent away and never could get that balloon knot again. I'm hoping she forgot our past if I ever come across her again for another ass pounding documentary. She is a funny girl and one of the very few personalities I like in that profession.From lots of assholes;).

RvaGhost
05-26-24, 23:14
Little Bit will take it in the ass for an extra $20.

From lots of assholes;).

ILikeHotWomen
05-27-24, 00:06
If you're not mad about the bugs on Chamb thing and still willing to share I have a few utrs from social media.

Finally caught up to her walking south on Chamberlayne just before the BP and went for a reunion BBBJ in a quiet spot: not great but good and she is still charming and head & shoulders hotter than anyone else on Chamberlayne. Got the digits and reconnected the next day for a more thorough examination of our relationship. She starts w a HIGH number but will negotiate and wants half upfront for a "little energy snack" before the action. She is hot enough that it ALMOST clouded my judgement but I held on to my common sense and declined that nonsense. She pouted but delivered a quality suck + fuck and I promised to be more flexible if we became regular friends.

ILikeHotWomen
05-27-24, 00:10
Email me for details. This prevents getting it and even has studies behind it but obviously not 100%. I've seen a few girls on C ave (aka G bug hotspot) A friend researched a possible remedy to the oral G bugs and it has been working so far with prevention and it is quick and easy.

TwistedMetal
05-27-24, 00:39
The good service was short lived. First time I had a girl fall asleep repeatedly with my cock in her mouth. Then I tried to move on to the main event. Wow comical and I had to see how long before she woke up each time. Then, she said it was my fault I didn't cum. Passed out on my cock lmao. I enjoyed the comedy.Do you know what she has in common with a farmer? Both wake up to a cock.

I have been banned From lots of assholes;).Well you know what they say. A blow job will make your day, but anal will make her hole weak.

GreatAlaskan
05-27-24, 11:39
I keep seeing this gal posted up at the Richmond. Doesn't seem like she's working and is far from being street worn. Would love to know if anyone has experienced her presence.

Thanks!I saw her walking last week. I pulled over, rolled my window down, and said hello. She walked right past me without acknowledging me. Guessing she isn't working.

VABird12
05-27-24, 16:51
So I heard from another monger that Alyssa was back and damn how I remember how much fun we had, soo I took a trip to C Ave which has been a very long time, last time I was there was right before little Bitt got jumped. I was at BP and I never did a double look soo hard, I know Taryn is still pregnant and also engaged so when I saw this girl waiting at BP that looks like Taryn I had to stop. Picked her up and went to a place she said would be fine, we talked for a bit and she definitely reminds me of her. Not sure if its bc it was our first time meeting but god damn she sucked the soul out of me, she took her time and was getting into it like it was a mission. CIM and she swallowed every drop. We talk more and even showed her a few of my pictures and videos of Taryn to her to show how close to look alike. Now all this time I was thinking that she could be a younger version of her and she hits me when her age, my mouth dropped damn she looks good for her age, we exchanged contact info bc I'm definitely going to sample that kitty next.

Tidad
05-28-24, 13:02
I saw her walking last week. I pulled over, rolled my window down, and said hello. She walked right past me without acknowledging me. Guessing she isn't working.100% definitely working, just very cautious about the approach and trying to demand TOP dollar. Solid body, more tattoos than you would think. Good but not great skills.

Smitty77
05-28-24, 14:21
Anyone know the girl in yellow? By the time I turned around she was gone.

Is that Vera in the dress?

BigCuz
05-28-24, 14:44

Is that Vera in the dress?I don't recognize either girl. Vera had on burgundy top and dark blue jeans today. There's been a lot of new faces pop up between enys and Richmond. But a lot of them don't seem too interested in dating. If they are indeed working they doing a bad job of showing it.

Rvabendover
05-28-24, 16:09
100% definitely working, just very cautious about the approach and trying to demand TOP dollar. Solid body, more tattoos than you would think. Good but not great skills.Thank you for verifying her employment! I will re-examine my approach and see if I have better luck.

LowerBackPain
05-28-24, 17:39
After reading the search results for Taryn, it turns-out there were two of them. The one I knew from about 5-years ago was thin / slim, worked the 2 motels on Chambelayn. I first met her at the VUU motel at corner of Lombardy / Brook. Even was staying at a 2 BR house a good distance away on Northside for awhile. The other Taryn was thicker, seemed to have been a favorite of many, worked out of a better hotel and have several photos of her here in high heels. Would anyone care to clear this up for the rest of us. Which is the shorter, retired one and which is the pregnant and engaged one. Any photos? TIA.

So I heard from another monger that Alyssa was back and damn how I remember how much fun we had, soo I took a trip to C Ave which has been a very long time, last time I was there was right before little Bitt got jumped. I was at BP and I never did a double look soo hard, I know Taryn is still pregnant and also engaged so when I saw this girl waiting at BP that looks like Taryn I had to stop. Picked her up and went to a place she said would be fine, we talked for a bit and she definitely reminds me of her. Not sure if its bc it was our first time meeting but god damn she sucked the soul out of me, she took her time and was getting into it like it was a mission. CIM and she swallowed every drop. We talk more and even showed her a few of my pictures and videos of Taryn to her to show how close to look alike. Now all this time I was thinking that she could be a younger version of her and she hits me when her age, my mouth dropped damn she looks good for her age, we exchanged contact info bc I'm definitely going to sample that kitty next.

Tidad
05-28-24, 17:59

Is that Vera in the dress?Girl in the dress is Anna and I haven't met the other one yet but she looks like the brunette w glasses I've been seeing around for the last few weeks. BTW neither looks anything like Vera.

VABird12
05-28-24, 18:00
After reading the search results for Taryn, it turns-out there were two of them. The one I knew from about 5-years ago was thin / slim, worked the 2 motels on Chambelayn. I first met her at the VUU motel at corner of Lombardy / Brook. Even was staying at a 2 BR house a good distance away on Northside for awhile. The other Taryn was thicker, seemed to have been a favorite of many, worked out of a better hotel and have several photos of her here in high heels. Would anyone care to clear this up for the rest of us. Which is the shorter, retired one and which is the pregnant and engaged one. Any photos? TIA.The two you are describing are the same chick. Yes the picture of her on heels is the one I posted.

She used to be a street worker that got locked up and then became an escort that mostly stayed in a hotel in Henrico. I wouldn't use the word thicker. Soo from street walker to escort and now retired / engaged / pregnant on her 2nd kid.

LowerBackPain
05-28-24, 19:18
Just looking through my photos of her and noticed a tattoo on her lower back, "Live. Laugh. Love. " Also, several spider bites on her legs. If that is her, she definitely cleaned / shaped-up after her getaway. All my photos show too much to post here, but just wishful thinking on my part and I guess she's lost to us for good. That tattoo that spans her entire lower back will be the determining factor though.

The two you are describing are the same chick. Yes the picture of her on heels is the one I posted. She used to be a street worker that got locked up and then became an escort that mostly stayed in a hotel in Henrico. I wouldn't use the word thicker. Soo from street walker to escort and now retired / engaged / pregnant on her 2nd kid.

RvaGhost
05-28-24, 20:13

Is that Vera in the dress?Man did you take those with a flip phone LOL.

RvaGhost
05-28-24, 20:18
There is no such thing as shows too much. Haha.

Just looking through my photos of her and noticed a tattoo on her lower back, "Live. Laugh. Love. " Also, several spider bites on her legs. If that is her, she definitely cleaned / shaped-up after her getaway. All my photos show too much to post here, but just wishful thinking on my part and I guess she's lost to us for good. That tattoo that spans her entire lower back will be the determining factor though.

VABird12
05-28-24, 21:17
There is no such thing as shows too much. Haha.I laughed at that comment, can't share pictures bc it shows to much, I shared video and pictures with other mongers before, I just don't show my face on any of my home videos.

LowerBackPain
05-28-24, 21:50
I'm now convinced that she is the same lovely after looking at a few of Soccerman and Aamco's old photos and seeing that tattoo. Wonder why Soccerman was banned after only 36 posts. Just checked my notes and my first visit with her was back in March of 2017 and my last in September of 2018. Around that time she found a BF that seemed to pull her out the game altogether with my last siting of her was them as a couple at the grocery store (she looked clean in terms addictions and was dressed very well). But after RTTF it seems her popularity skyrocketed all throughout 2022. When I get time I will search for those Henrico and RPD mugshots just to see her again. Another indicator that the two girls were one in the same was those small breasts (as none of the photos showed her face). Anybody ever get the details on the sad scare she had with someone?

There is no such thing as shows too much. Haha.

VABird12
05-28-24, 22:38
I'm now convinced that she is the same lovely after looking at a few of Soccerman and Aamco's old photos and seeing that tattoo. Wonder why Soccerman was banned after only 36 posts. Just checked my notes and my first visit with her was back in March of 2017 and my last in September of 2018. Around that time she found a BF that seemed to pull her out the game altogether with my last siting of her was them as a couple at the grocery store (she looked clean in terms addictions and was dressed very well). But after RTTF it seems her popularity skyrocketed all throughout 2022. When I get time I will search for those Henrico and RPD mugshots just to see her again. Another indicator that the two girls were one in the same was those small breasts (as none of the photos showed her face). Anybody ever get the details on the sad scare she had with someone?I've asked admin on why I was banned and never got an answer, not sure if it was bc they thought I was promoting Taryn on the board or something. Not sure if you remember she was somewhat kidnapped and tied down from a new member of the board that someone gave her info out too. But it was like a role-play to him that he didn't tell her about and she was never in any harm, but I remember that pretty much made her mind that she wanted to retire soon so she asked only to see SM and people got mad that I wouldn't share her info. So I'm guess that's why I was banned.

Man I had some good PM on that when other UTR girls contact.

Smitty77
05-29-24, 05:27
Man did you take those with a flip phone LOL.Just about. My dash cam is shittier than I thought.

Tidad
05-29-24, 06:32
I've had Anna twice since Sunday and while she definitely got the work done, she has been extra with her attitude and getting worse. Anna knows she is the hottest thing out there right now and has started complaining about the cash because she is "not just one of these street bitches". Like I said before, she's fine with fucking for cash but hates being on the street to get it done. I really want to say to her "Yes, you are just one of these street bitches. ".

PoonWrangler84
05-29-24, 16:04
Little Bit will take it in the ass for an extra $20.Curious in fucking her ass, from the ones that filled that hole. Was it pretty loose? And has anyone does ass to mouth with her?

RvaGhost
05-29-24, 20:08
Curious in fucking her ass, from the ones that filled that hole. Was it pretty loose? And has anyone does ass to mouth with her?It is good and tight. She will not let anyone do it who has bigger than average cock. I am average and she still acts like it is killing her.

Souside Recon
05-29-24, 21:16
Stopped for gas. Couple zombie SW hanging around the highway. That was about it. Saw this just as I pulled out & laughed. Y'all know the place & the sign fits. Happy hunting.

PoonWrangler84
05-29-24, 21:20
It is good and tight. She will not let anyone do it who has bigger than average cock. I am average and she still acts like it is killing her.Got it. Did you lube it up or just spit and determination to fuck her asshole got the job done?

RvaGhost
05-29-24, 21:49
Got it. Did you lube it up or just spit and determination to fuck her asshole got the job done?The first time after she finally agreed to do it. I think she had some A&E ointment or diaper rash stuff in her bag. She used for lube after that I started carrying lube in my vehicle.

Aprodxxx
05-29-24, 23:45
I'm now convinced that she is the same lovely after looking at a few of Soccerman and Aamco's old photos and seeing that tattoo. Wonder why Soccerman was banned after only 36 posts. Just checked my notes and my first visit with her was back in March of 2017 and my last in September of 2018. Around that time she found a BF that seemed to pull her out the game altogether with my last siting of her was them as a couple at the grocery store (she looked clean in terms addictions and was dressed very well). But after RTTF it seems her popularity skyrocketed all throughout 2022. When I get time I will search for those Henrico and RPD mugshots just to see her again. Another indicator that the two girls were one in the same was those small breasts (as none of the photos showed her face). Anybody ever get the details on the sad scare she had with someone?There used to be a Tarah on C Ave during the same time as Taryn. It was all a bit confusing for a while but Tarah was in her early 20's and had somewhat of a co-ed look to her. I used to pick her up just north of Laburnum but then she moved on to the websites. I have no clue what happened to her but damn she had some nice tits.

Rvabendover
05-30-24, 10:06
Curious in fucking her ass, from the ones that filled that hole. Was it pretty loose? And has anyone does ass to mouth with her?The one time I asked for ass to mouth the reply was "that question has caught me off guard. " LOL. So it didn't happen. Didn't say no but didn't say yes either.

PoonWrangler84
05-30-24, 14:05
The one time I asked for ass to mouth the reply was "that question has caught me off guard. " LOL. So it didn't happen. Didn't say no but didn't say yes either.I see, seldom times I've encountered girls that will without hesitation suck a dick after you've plowed her ass. Most often though they act shocked, but don't complain that I stick it in her pussy to clean it off and then stick it in her mouth. Not sure of the thinking but am always down to find a chick that does ass to mouth. The search continues.

PoonWrangler84
05-30-24, 14:09
The first time after she finally agreed to do it. I think she had some A&E ointment or diaper rash stuff in her bag. She used for lube after that I started carrying lube in my vehicle.Smart man! I have some vaseline incase there is a bit of reistamce from an ass that foesnt see much action. But have been fortunate that the asses I've fucked were traveled enough to slide in easily. The one chick I fucked recently her ass was not well traveled and I found her cute enough to be kimd enough to opt for lube on our next encounter.

RomanRich
05-30-24, 17:53
I see, seldom times I've encountered girls that will without hesitation suck a dick after you've plowed her ass. Most often though they act shocked, but don't complain that I stick it in her pussy to clean it off and then stick it in her mouth. Not sure of the thinking but am always down to find a chick that does ass to mouth. The search continues.Pretty sure Pixie will do it but rumor was she has some unwanted problems and you should cover up. That was several weeks ago though so may not be an issue anymore. Also think Layla might be willing if she had a few drinks. Haven't seen her post in a while.

Stay safe.

RR.

RvaGhost
05-31-24, 07:27
Another who does anal is JB she's not a walker but you can find her on skip. She's average on all her services tho her head game lacks and there's no CIM but CIP & CIA are ok.

BigCuz
05-31-24, 08:16
Little Jessica took a vacay on us. Currently resorting at the Henrico Hilton. Some good cock suckers residing and wasting their talents in that place. She was one of the few that hadn't fallen off yet and needed the extended stay treatment.

RomanRich
05-31-24, 10:48
Another who does anal is JB she's not a walker but you can find her on skip. She's average on all her services tho her head game lacks and there's no CIM but CIP & CIA are ok.Has anyone tried ATM with her? Never met her so can't speak it.

RvaGhost
05-31-24, 12:52
Has anyone tried ATM with her? Never met her so can't speak it.Knowing her the way I do for as long as I have I would say she is a no go on that.

PoonWrangler84
05-31-24, 15:03
Another who does anal is JB she's not a walker but you can find her on skip. She's average on all her services tho her head game lacks and there's no CIM but CIP & CIA are ok.Thanks for the info ghost! I saw her ad, nay hit her up when I'm in town. Hows her ass? Did you cum in it? Also how long did you see her?

PoonWrangler84
05-31-24, 15:06
Pretty sure Pixie will do it but rumor was she has some unwanted problems and you should cover up. That was several weeks ago though so may not be an issue anymore. Also think Layla might be willing if she had a few drinks. Haven't seen her post in a while.

Stay safe.

RR.Feel free to pm me. Unwanted issues like sores? Ill search the forum to see if I come across images of pixie and layla. Have you sampled both of their asses?

RvaGhost
05-31-24, 16:49
I haven't seen her in about two months. And because I know her the way I know her I have no problem raw dogging that ass leaving her farting bubbles. It is not little bit tight, but it's not so loose you're going to fall in either. She does QV HH &HR I don't know what your rate will be because that's between you and her.

Thanks for the info ghost! I saw her ad, nay hit her up when I'm in town. Hows her ass? Did you cum in it? Also how long did you see her?

Tidad
06-01-24, 01:38
I've been seeing her for a few months now and recently posted about her seeming to lose a bit of quality to her service. We've all heard about her flaking on dates and passing out w a mouth-full of dick. Well, let me tell you: somebody said something or maybe she's reading her reviews because our last 2 dates have been ROCKING. I'm not sure how she ended up in RVA but it's only a matter of time before some dude scoops her off the street and into a house for 3 x the cash. I just hope she remembers my phone number when it happens.

ILikeHotWomen
06-01-24, 03:43
We have had good dates with her on time pleasant and performing well to bad ones with her rushing whining or passing out with my cock in her mouth and late to meet on top of it. Looks like you got lucky since most of the bad ones are more recent.

I've been seeing her for a few months now and recently posted about her seeming to lose a bit of quality to her service. We've all heard about her flaking on dates and passing out w a mouth-full of dick. Well, let me tell you: somebody said something or maybe she's reading her reviews because our last 2 dates have been ROCKING. I'm not sure how she ended up in RVA but it's only a matter of time before some dude scoops her off the street and into a house for 3 x the cash. I just hope she remembers my phone number when it happens.

MulchMan
06-01-24, 07:38
We have had good dates with her on time pleasant and performing well to bad ones with her rushing whining or passing out with my cock in her mouth and late to meet on top of it. Looks like you got lucky since most of the bad ones are more recent.The lack of consistency goes with the territory when you have to chase the monkey all day every day.

WhoIsSoulForce
06-01-24, 10:18
Had quite the lovely encounter with this one late last night on JD leaving that popular notel. On the 'walker' scale I'd actually say she's rather cute. Slim and standing at a solid 5 foot 7 or 5 foot 8. She's friends with the monkey but she did a damn good job of not making it obvious.

Starting bargain was. 2 and then she followed up with "if you tip I'll give it all I got". I obliged, and damn if she did that and then some. She basically let me palm the back of her head with both of my hands and dribble her like an NBA superstar. I'm on the well endowed side and she had no problems going tip to base. I knew this was going to be a great time when I saw how chill of a person she was.

Started with CBJ, went to doggy, but I said fuck that, pulled out and opted for BBJ since it felt that damn good. I do not ever do BBJ on this side of the business, but I had to make an exception this time. Did that until CIM and dropped her off accordingly. Love a hassle free time.

She said she's been around for a couple months. I'm surprised no one here mentioned her unless she goes by different names or something. Pics below are from last night while she was with me.

BigCuz
06-01-24, 12:41
Had quite the lovely encounter with this one late last night on JD leaving that popular notel. On the 'walker' scale I'd actually say she's rather cute. Slim and standing at a solid 5 foot 7 or 5 foot 8. She's friends with the monkey but she did a damn good job of not making it obvious.

Starting bargain was. 2 and then she followed up with "if you tip I'll give it all I got". I obliged, and damn if she did that and then some. She basically let me palm the back of her head with both of my hands and dribble her like an NBA superstar. I'm on the well endowed side and she had no problems going tip to base. I knew this was going to be a great time when I saw how chill of a person she was.

Started with CBJ, went to doggy, but I said fuck that, pulled out and opted for BBJ since it felt that damn good. I do not ever do BBJ on this side of the business, but I had to make an exception this time. Did that until CIM and dropped her off accordingly. Love a hassle free time.

She said she's been around for a couple months. I'm surprised no one here mentioned her unless she goes by different names or something. Pics below are from last night while she was with me.She def looks like a winner and your date went well. I've stopped cruising over there because there was never any our type action going on. Got me tempted to hit the hgwy today see what else is out or if I can find her.

IrideAss65
06-02-24, 07:26

She said she's been around for a couple months. I'm surprised no one here mentioned her unless she goes by different names or something. Pics below are from last night while she was with me.I've seen her but never picked her up. She quoted me some crazy price. I see hanging on the side of the Citgo go after work on the weekdays, 3:30 range her hair was jet black then. But the the tattoos under her eyes give it way.

WhoIsSoulForce
06-02-24, 10:34
I forgot to mention also to you guys, for those of you who know and enjoy Chyanne, the light skinned chick with glasses and the big Medusa head chest tattoo, I have her number for those who would like to get it. She got a visit from me about 4 times over the last few weeks.

WhoIsSoulForce
06-02-24, 10:36
I've seen her but never picked her up. She quoted me some crazy price. I see hanging on the side of the Citgo go after work on the weekdays, 3:30 range her hair was jet black then. But the the tattoos under her eyes give it way.Her hair is still jet black. What you see in the pics is a wig. During our deed I ended up yanking that shit off LOL.

WhoIsSoulForce
06-02-24, 10:38
She def looks like a winner and your date went well. I've stopped cruising over there because there was never any our type action going on. Got me tempted to hit the hgwy today see what else is out or if I can find her.With your help I got a few wins over the past month so props to you again.

BigCuz
06-02-24, 12:06
I forgot to mention also to you guys, for those of you who know and enjoy Chyanne, the light skinned chick with glasses and the big Medusa head chest tattoo, I have her number for those who would like to get it. She got a visit from me about 4 times over the last few weeks.I haven't seen her in a long long time. She occasionally was posting on stg. 2nd time I ever hung out with her maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I got her a room and she invited her friend over next thing I know they butt balled nekkid in the shower singing a made up song about how much they love crack. I pulled a all nighter with the 2 of them. Wild times. When she in the mood she can and will party hard with the best of them.

Virginia Guy
06-02-24, 14:22
Met with her at BP like I'm sure all you guys. She gave the song and dance about needing to pay the room. You know where this is going LOL. I said if I give you this money, you won't come back. She promised me. So I have her money more as a test of her current character. Well she is just like any street ho and didn't come back. Then she asked me for my cashapp or Venmo to "pay me back". I'm not giving out my digital identity that's linked to my real info. Not a chance.

She failed the test, so be careful mongers. She's being run my the gang and she must owe them serious coin.

RvaGhost
06-02-24, 15:01
To what I have done a few times when a girl has done that to me. I let some time go Knowing they either won't remember, or they will say I forgot They performed their duties and asked for the money. I simply remind them about their little runoff. Sure they get they know it's a part of the game also.

Met with her at BP like I'm sure all you guys. She gave the song and dance about needing to pay the room. You know where this is going LOL. I said if I give you this money, you won't come back. She promised me. So I have her money more as a test of her current character. Well she is just like any street ho and didn't come back. Then she asked me for my cashapp or Venmo to "pay me back". I'm not giving out my digital identity that's linked to my real info. Not a chance.

She failed the test, so be careful mongers. She's being run my the gang and she must owe them serious coin.

WhoIsSoulForce
06-02-24, 15:16
I haven't seen her in a long long time. She occasionally was posting on stg. 2nd time I ever hung out with her maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I got her a room and she invited her friend over next thing I know they butt balled nekkid in the shower singing a made up song about how much they love crack. I pulled a all nighter with the 2 of them. Wild times. When she in the mood she can and will party hard with the best of them.Yeah this isn't my first rodeo with her either.

I first caught her back at the end of 2018 when she was only posting on STG and staying with a dark-skinned chick at an apartment off Bells Rd who went by Star (we may be talking about the same person) and its been quite a number of times they let me stay over there with them. They had a severe falling out which was the beginning of Chy's downspiral to her current bouncing around notels and homelessness. I was surprised she remembered me when I had a stroke of good luck and came across her back in March of this year for the first time since 2019.

It's a shame good looking girls like her can also get caught up in this trap if I'm being completely honest, because as far as personality goes on both the Walker and Escort side of the business, she's easily in my top 3.

Tidad
06-02-24, 22:00

She failed the test, so be careful mongers. She's being run my the gang and she must owe them serious coin.That's a shame. When she was good she was GREAT.