PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

SteelCities
03-23-23, 22:24
Ok so my last two experiences with AMPs were horrible. I decided to give Jasmine a try and I wasn't disappointing.

I didn't get the providers name but she was old. Must be in her late 50's or 60's. Height and weight proportionate. She was cherry and pleasant. The massage was decent and lots of teasing. She even spanked me a few times which was more funny than sensual.

On the flip she did not mention tip and allowed for a lot of UTC top and bottom roaming. I was even able to pet the kitty. I feel like there may be more on the menu so could some one PM if they got a little more. I may try to push the envelop next time. Any way I was glad I had a good experience. It was such a nice change of pace that I tiped $50 for a half hour massage. I the handshake was good and I got my full time. Can't complain.Definitely more on the menu. Push your luck and you will be very happy.

BenHurtin
03-24-23, 12:51
Yesterday tried to get into Polo and got the wait 45 min. Went over to Choctaw and told Wait 30 min.

Left for lunch and get a text "New Girl" from Healing in the lesser burg.

So I start to make my way there and immediately get another text "Busy, come in 45 min". Since I was 30 min out it was no big deal, I drove slowly down there and when I arrived I see a very old guy in a caddy walking out, I figured the coast was clear so headed in. New girl Li Li or maybe lily comes out and says wait 5 min, or go to double room. She was cute probably late 20's early 30 so said sure. She is stripping the other rooms beds and then walks in and asks how long, I give her my full frequent Flyer card and she smiles and says she would be right back.

Best massage hands down at any AMP I have ever had, got the full 30 min before hot towel, and without hesitation the flip went right to work. Very cute in face and firm Bs were nice. Left extremely happy and I tipped her 50. She smiled and said hurry back She would be leaving soon. I instantly got a little sad hoping a repeat would mean more on the table, but she said she was taking short trip up north for week or two and would return. She said she was not sure when she was leaving, but I definitely will be calling ahead.

Damage 1 x FFCard /$50.

Stay safe, hoping to review Polo soon if you guys would just give me the chance!

Cjdftn
03-24-23, 13:42
Just rode by and there is a sign on the door. They merged with polo also. Hoping that is where Sara and Cindy went. Cindy is the one with the tat on her stomach.

Bird804
03-24-23, 14:12
Called ahead to make a lunch time appointment at healing with lily. Arrived she seemed to be the only one there. Paid for hh. Small talk about my previous visits there. Decent rub. Can tell she was using one hand to text majority of the rub. Flip came. Little negotiating. Up came the dress type shirt she was wearing. Went well over the 30 min. Same report as previous visitor yesterday. Allowed nursing. Think Multiple pops maybe be had with her. Started massage on jr again after she grabbed the hot towel. I would've let her keep going but had to head back to work. Was feeling generous tipped. 8 third time there and still don't have a punch card though.

DirtyDaddyRva
03-24-23, 14:26
Called ahead to make a lunch time appointment at healing with lily. Arrived she seemed to be the only one there. Paid for hh. Small talk about my previous visits there. Decent rub. Can tell she was using one hand to text majority of the rub. Flip came. Little negotiating. Up came the dress type shirt she was wearing. Went well over the 30 min. Same report as previous visitor yesterday. Allowed nursing. Think Multiple pops maybe be had with her. Started massage on jr again after she grabbed the hot towel. I would've let her keep going but had to head back to work. Was feeling generous tipped. 8 third time there and still don't have a punch card though.Is this the one on Hull? Or the one further south?

TankGuyWva1980
03-24-23, 14:32
Anyone have any good experiences here? Hadn't really heard anything about it in awhile.Good experiences to be had. Ask for Jennifer if you can get her. Got full hour of time and great service.

Bird804
03-24-23, 14:34
Is this the one on Hull? Or the one further south?Dinwiddie.

DirtyDaddyRva
03-24-23, 14:46
Dinwiddie.Damn. I figured, but was hoping the one on Hull had become an option LOL.

BenHurtin
03-24-23, 15:18
The site is definitely acting up. I tried making the second attempt today shorter.

Heading to Polo tonight, who is the best there again?

Foss911
03-24-23, 17:53
Visited the new AMP on Forest Hill Ave this morning. They advertise on STG.

There was one MT on duty and she had a mask, so no idea her age. Nice body though. I opted for an hour. 0. 7 for the hour cash. No credit cards.

The massage was very good. 7/10. Lots of teasing. On the flip, one of the best HJ's I have ever experienced; very sensual with warm oil. Everything was allowed up top; only OTC down south. Things might free up after a couple repeat visits. She finished with a very nice foot massage. Tipped 0. 5.

I would definitely go again.

HueyDriver
03-24-23, 20:56

There was one MT on duty and she had a mask, so no idea her age. Nice body though. I opted for an hour. 0. 7 for the hour cash. No credit cards.

The massage was very good. 7/10. Lots of teasing. On the flip, one of the best HJ's I have ever experienced; very sensual with warm oil. Everything was allowed up top; only OTC down south. Things might free up after a couple repeat visits. She finished with a very nice foot massage. Tipped 0. 5.

I would definitely go again.My friend, there are countless AMP ads on STG, many do not offer addresses. Would you be so kind to provide a link? I have looked at so many ads I cannot find a forest hill location. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Foss911
03-25-23, 06:48
My friend, there are countless AMP ads on STG, many do not offer addresses. Would you be so kind to provide a link? I have looked at so many ads I cannot find a forest hill location. Thanks in advance. Cheers.Here you go. Just look at the ads title because the location is there.

Have fun.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortlee-va/massage/asian/804-616-7501forest-hill-massag/526368118636

Icedam
03-25-23, 09:02
My friend, there are countless AMP ads on STG, many do not offer addresses. Would you be so kind to provide a link? I have looked at so many ads I cannot find a forest hill location. Thanks in advance. Cheers.Only took me 20 seconds to find it on STG. Look for a phone number in green.

HookinUp
03-25-23, 11:28
Stopped by Ocean and a guy was walking in as pulled up, so I figured I would just move on. Next stop, Genito (that is always reliable for a decent massage and nursing on a pair of nice d's). Same situation as Ocean! At this point I'm thinking it's going to be a wash out kind of day. That is until I opt for a spot that I had previously walked out of last time I went in. I walked in and was greeted by an adorable and petite MT. The massage was ok but the playful back and forth banter was great. The tease and flip were solid. Up went the top, but unfortuately the bottom stayed where it was. Either way, as cute as she was and after strike 2 across the street, I was good. Will definitely repeat if she is there. 40/40.

Bucki125
03-25-23, 15:50
Just rode by and there is a sign on the door. They merged with polo also. Hoping that is where Sara and Cindy went. Cindy is the one with the tat on her stomach.What do you mean about these AMP's having "merged"? Is Seasons / DM closed, and everyone being referred to Polo?

Cjdftn
03-26-23, 09:52
What do you mean about these AMP's having "merged"? Is Seasons / DM closed, and everyone being referred to Polo?Idk if merged is the right word. I remember someone else saying xyz massage had a signed saying closed and saying they moved to polo. Not sure if someone bought them and closed the location down or they actually merged. I went to polo and the girls there are ones I have never seen before. I think the mamasan there isn't the same as the one that I have seen at Buford. So who knows what is going on behind the scenes. The girl at pole said there are new owners.

Anywho, with that in mind, I have decided to visit other AMPs that I have been to before in the past and never went back for one reason or another to see if they have changed. I tried 777 again. I quit going there when the last girl was a little chunky and tried to charge so much. There were 2 there. Now I think they are down to 1. They both had decent massage skills. Extras are on the table. The current one $. 20 for more.

Souside Recon
03-27-23, 09:42

I would definitely go again.That parking lot will be super busy when they finish building the sheetz. They should have named it Strafford hills massage since that's the shopping center it is located.

Just a little FYI. All of these AMPs are legit businesses with phone# addresses ads on google rub maps stg & the like. A 5 min search on google or a phone call could probably answer your question faster than this board. Prime example is the pages of discussion over 3rd street or the old LJS. Hilarious to read very entertaining & does give the location. Then there's those mongers that can't find it even though a picture of the front door with address visible, ads on the internet & pages upon pages of clues. Still can't find it (maybe try another hobby). That's my rant for your entertainment be safe.

SteamedFrenzy
03-27-23, 12:44
Tried here 3 times and finally found a girl looking nice to me. All other were old and gave me lackluster but the service from Anna was better. Nonetheless her service is close to standard, has lots of limits. I don't know how to try more acronyms and she really offers it if I pass her test. Any idea?

Foss911
03-27-23, 16:25
That parking lot will be super busy when they finish building the sheetz. They should have named it Strafford hills massage since that's the shopping center it is located.

Just a little FYI. All of these AMPs are legit businesses with phone# addresses ads on google rub maps stg & the like. A 5 min search on google or a phone call could probably answer your question faster than this board. Prime example is the pages of discussion over 3rd street or the old LJS. Hilarious to read very entertaining & does give the location. Then there's those mongers that can't find it even though a picture of the front door with address visible, ads on the internet & pages upon pages of clues. Still can't find it (maybe try another hobby). That's my rant for your entertainment be safe.With all due respect, you have the wrong location. This AMP is in a small office building, NOT in a shopping center. The parking lot is private on the backside of the building. The parking lot can not be seen from Forest Hill Ave. There is no Sheetz nearby. Just put the addy into Google maps and see for yourself.

Be safe.

Yessir123
03-28-23, 08:41
Hey guys, is it just me or is the rubmd website down? If so, where are the massage girls advertising now?

Thanks!

HunterReyes
03-28-23, 11:41
With all due respect, you have the wrong location. This AMP is in a small office building, NOT in a shopping center. The parking lot is private on the backside of the building. The parking lot can not be seen from Forest Hill Ave. There is no Sheetz nearby. Just put the addy into Google maps and see for yourself..Can confirm. The place does have it's own parking lot. [Deleted by Admin]

Foss911
03-28-23, 16:29
Hey guys, is it just me or is the rubmd website down? If so, where are the massage girls advertising now?Try here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/massage/.

Not a complete list, but will work in a pinch.

Yessir123
03-28-23, 18:46
Try here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/massage/.

Not a complete list, but will work in a pinch.Perfect! Thanks!

TravlinMonger
03-29-23, 11:46
Been seeing a lot of 1 post members asking questions, including this one, who states he has been to busy three times, yet this is the first post? Just raises my eyebrow a tad, be safe.

Dls9090
03-29-23, 13:49
Been seeing a lot of 1 post members asking questions, including this one, who states he has been to busy three times, yet this is the first post? Just raises my eyebrow a tad, be safe.Sometimes I look for a like button when someone posts something. This is one of those times.

Souside Recon
03-29-23, 15:59
With all due respect, you have the wrong location. This AMP is in a small office building, NOT in a shopping center. The parking lot is private on the backside of the building. The parking lot can not be seen from Forest Hill Ave. There is no Sheetz nearby. Just put the addy into Google maps and see for yourself.With all the massage parlors in the area (every red dot on map) its easy to see how I thought. The one actually named forest hill massage located in the Strafford hills shopping center. Was the one you were writing about. That clarification will help the mongers out. Anyone been to forest hill massage?

Cjdftn
03-29-23, 20:10
With all due respect, you have the wrong location. This AMP is in a small office building, NOT in a shopping center. The parking lot is private on the backside of the building. The parking lot can not be seen from Forest Hill Ave. There is no Sheetz nearby. Just put the addy into Google maps and see for yourself.

Be safe.The sheetz is going to be built on the corner of Hathaway and forest hills in that shopping center there. So be prepared for the traffic nightmare over there. The lot is not seen from the forest hill.

DirtyDaddyRva
03-30-23, 09:32
Stopped by Ocean and a guy was walking in as pulled up, so I figured I would just move on. Next stop, Genito (that is always reliable for a decent massage and nursing on a pair of nice d's). Same situation as Ocean! At this point I'm thinking it's going to be a wash out kind of day. That is until I opt for a spot that I had previously walked out of last time I went in. I walked in and was greeted by an adorable and petite MT. The massage was ok but the playful back and forth banter was great. The tease and flip were solid. Up went the top, but unfortuately the bottom stayed where it was. Either way, as cute as she was and after strike 2 across the street, I was good. Will definitely repeat if she is there. 40/40.Did you happen to catch her name? I walked in yesterday and there was a very petite, cute woman working but she was booked for the next few hours. There was also an older, not so attractive woman so I decided to pass. But I regretted not getting her name since I would like to go back after I can make an appointment with her.

HookinUp
03-30-23, 10:46
Did you happen to catch her name? I walked in yesterday and there was a very petite, cute woman working but she was booked for the next few hours. There was also an older, not so attractive woman so I decided to pass. But I regretted not getting her name since I would like to go back after I can make an appointment with her.Unfortunately I did not get her name, but it sounds like you saw the right one.

JohnnyVa70
03-30-23, 22:24
Maybe I shouldn't have recommended Choctaw so highly. The last 2 times I have stopped by, they were too busy for me to get a massage. It's still my favorite. But I guess I need to pick different times to go.

BenHurtin
03-31-23, 18:22
I was at Choctaw yesterday because Polo was again full up. I got straight in but I swear at least (4) mongers killed the mood. Not blaming anyone here, but I wish these places could have a vacancy / no vacancy sign on the door.

JohnnyVa70
03-31-23, 22:43
I was at Choctaw yesterday because Polo was again full up. I got straight in but I swear at least (4) mongers killed the mood. Not blaming anyone here, but I wish these places could have a vacancy / no vacancy sign on the door.I lovvvvvve this idea!! How do we make it happen?

Earls The Name
04-02-23, 07:11
I lovvvvvve this idea!! How do we make it happen?Maybe even a red light or something.

BowTieGuy394
04-02-23, 11:34
One of the benefits of Polo and Cosily (the place on Huguenot) is that both these places tend to staff front desk help. Granted, not all the time, but on numerous occasions there is someone there who's job is to answer the phone and greet you.

Services at both locations are decent. But I no longer have the gal running out of the room every time someone shows up.

I was at Choctaw yesterday because Polo was again full up. I got straight in but I swear at least (4) mongers killed the mood. Not blaming anyone here, but I wish these places could have a vacancy / no vacancy sign on the door.

JasonWorthing
04-02-23, 15:10
With all the massage parlors in the area (every red dot on map) its easy to see how I thought. The one actually named forest hill massage located in the Strafford hills shopping center. Was the one you were writing about. That clarification will help the mongers out. Anyone been to forest hill massage?If you liked Sisters you will like this place.

Sugmaligma
04-02-23, 17:54
Today, I thought to try Julie since I have heard good things about them on this forum. This was my first visit to Julie. Headed in and was greeted by who I thought was mamasan. Decided to go for a 30-minute massage. Paid the house fee and was guided to my room. Passed by a room in use with the music loud enough so anyone walking by couldn't hear anything. I thought that was a good sign. Once in my room, I got ready for my dream. In my dream, my MT walked on and it was who greeted me! Decent looking 30-40 slim waist with a nice booty. She immediately got started (no music played my whole dream). She massaged me quickly like she was in a rush. She did mention it would be a better massage if I got an hour. On the flip, she immediately starts fumbling with the mic. She asked if it was ok after a few pulls. I responded, "yes, it's ok. " She allowed OTC bottom and UTC top. Which helps fertilize the garden for me if you will. Once done she ran out grabbed a hot towel, whipped me down and said finish, and ran out. During my dream, I think one of the other MTs left and she had to attend the door not sure. I think that was the reason for the rushed massage.

Others have had better success here it seems but as always YMMV.

I will not be returning for a while.

Stay Safe Everyone.

Damage 40/40.

Souside Recon
04-03-23, 01:12
If you liked Sisters you will like this place.I'll give it a try as it's very convenient for me.

Souside Recon
04-03-23, 01:20
Maybe even a red light or something.Please Google the term (red light district) or (what does a red porch light mean) or listen to Roxanne (by The Police).

My rule o thumb at Choctaw is easy. Especially after 5 pm. Parking lot is tiny. More than one car. They busy. Now Polo could be a lot harder to tell but 15-20 min in your car 1st will give you an idea.

Ortho313
04-03-23, 06:38
Anyone have any information on this place? It's located on Cox Road in Short Pump.

Thanks!

Ortho.

JasonWorthing
04-03-23, 07:46
Went to that spot on Hull yesterday and watched them not switch out the VERY soiled sheets and linens but rather fold it all up neatly and spray it with alcohol when I was done. Went home and set my skin on fire. 🫣 will not return.

Ortho313
04-03-23, 08:35
Anyone have any information on this place? It's located on Cox Road in Short Pump.

Thanks!

Ortho.Garden Massage in Short Pump is closed.

ACarolinaGuy
04-03-23, 09:38
I was at Choctaw yesterday because Polo was again full up. I got straight in but I swear at least (4) mongers killed the mood. Not blaming anyone here, but I wish these places could have a vacancy / no vacancy sign on the door.Maybe a "We have our hands full" sign.

Earls The Name
04-03-23, 10:07
Please Google the term (red light district) or (what does a red porch light mean) or listen to Roxanne (by The Police).Maybe I needed a sarcasm tag there.

I tired to get one of my favorites to simply open the window blinds when no one was present as it was visible from the road.

BenHurtin
04-03-23, 20:22
Maybe a "We have our hands full" sign.But I am glad Asians have small hands.

ChristNotama
04-04-23, 02:57
Is there any new talent at 3rd or mountain?

Ortho313
04-04-23, 08:53
Lucy is back at Packetts. Had another great session with her yesterday.

Ortho.

BoMan
04-04-23, 15:04
Stopped in newer Midlo mall location due to signage along the turnpike. Gretted by plain looking and plain dressed mt. Pleasant but all biz and little English. Took 60 for an hour. Standard room and setup although the place smelled like a pet store. 8/10 massage and nice slow 10 min ending w full satisfaction. Tipped 60. Service right up there w Choctaw. But beware the smell. Will not be back.

Buchio2588
04-04-23, 19:03
Hey guys,

Just moved to Richmond recently and want to start contributing. Just called over to 3rd street and lineup includes Cici and Lily now.

Anyone have experience?

Sweet dreaming!

Diz82
04-04-23, 21:35
I have see otc bottom and UTC top in some post. What does it stand for.

BenHurtin
04-04-23, 21:49
Went to cloud on Saturday morning and was very disappointed. Smell was bad and I think it was the cooking. Made small talk with the MT and found out that they were rotating allot to find a money maker. Massage was ok but some jackass came in my room after walking in the wrong doorway and I was straight out of there after that. They must control the customers. 40/40.

Went down to healing after that and after a text was told new girl there, haha every week it seems.

Was greeted by normal cute spinner and got the normal hug, did not see the new girl but was put in the room on the left. After 10-15 min almost left but in walks this mid 30's cutie, even cuter than the spinner. Named CiCi.

Massage was nice but the flip was better, a little utc on bottom but shy when petting the kitten, but it was smooth. Slow handshake and will definitely return.

60/60.

RickFlair
04-05-23, 16:27
I have see otc bottom and UTC top in some post. What does it stand for.Over the clothes / underneath the clothes.

DorkHelmet
04-05-23, 16:43
I have see otc bottom and UTC top in some post. What does it stand for.Over the clothes, under the clothes. Everything else is here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

ItsAllGreat570
04-07-23, 07:54
There were some bad dreams had here by a forum member or two a month or so ago. This place has never let me down. A couple days ago, I had the best standard finish AMP dream in a long time at this place. 8/10 massage, nice teasing, awesome he techniques, utc up top. 4/. 4 Just wanted to report since they had a random bad day / rotation.

FakBoy
04-07-23, 09:56
Does anybody have reports on the following:

https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/asian/804-735-8788sexy-jpn-cutties-b/267308874151

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-phoenix-asian-massage-petersburg-va-50844#rubmaps.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-healing-spa-dinwiddie-va-179917#rubmaps.

OhioRich
04-07-23, 10:57
This is a "new" spa north of where the "old" spa was. 2 older but attractive (for their age) ladies are working at this place. I'm bad with names so I actually can't remember either woman's name. One of the ladies is "normal" shaped and the other is rail thin -the one I got. The spa is located in a shopping center that used to have a Ukrop's (I think) which is now empty. Even though there is a nail salon, barber shop, vape store and a Roses still there, the parking lot is still almost empty. This place has a table shower, which I like, and I was well attended to in the shower. Standard room and setup. 8+/10 massage and I left happy. $70 for the 50-minute hour (just like my therapist LOL). Tipped 60 for good milage + table shower attention. One nice thing, this store isn't busy and when another guest rang in, the other lady was quick to grab the door. Both ladies had a pleasant disposition. They just want to work and are happy to be tipped. After reading all the reviews of the other stores around town having clients stacked up like planes at LGA, this place was nice because no waiting and no interruptions. It's just a couple of minutes off of I95.

OhioRich
04-07-23, 11:21
Does anybody have reports on the following:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/asian/804-735-8788sexy-jpn-cutties-b/267308874151
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-phoenix-asian-massage-petersburg-va-50844#rubmaps.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-healing-spa-dinwiddie-va-179917#rubmaps.The 1ST one is an "ACS" -Asian crap shoot (Asian crap shot? Asian crap store?) It will be at a notel, the woman won't be Japanese (prob. Chinese or maybe Flip). Just search on "ACS" and the review you see there could just as well be the review for this one. It is a rare event, but does sometimes happen, that the woman you meet will be under 40. Note the disclaimer at the bottom of the ad: we are an agency and serve many cities photo are likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate. You can know this: the pictures will be 0% accurate. The number you call will probably be answered in NY or LA -just as well because your provider will have limited English. Limited as in they know what western language numbers look like -that's it. The other 2 (from rubmaps) are down in P'burg & Dinwiddie. As being so far from Richmond (+30 min) not too much reviewed. Recommend you take one for the team and report back.

NeedPleasing
04-07-23, 18:50
Went to Polo today in hopes to get the usual. However, they seemed a little manic when I went in. Which already is a bad sign. I was brought to an "empty room" I had a very similar experience as another monger. As I walk in and turn around in the room I notice a bare male ass bending over and realize this lady put me in an occupied room already. I point over to that side she goes OMG OMG SORRY SORRY! I don't know if the patron / monger saw me but I walk out and just kept walking.

If it was one of you all I am super super sorry don't know if you were just getting there or leaving but I don't know if I will ever be back at Polo. Nothing would bother me more than another monger walking in on my naked LOL.

DorkHelmet
04-07-23, 20:34
The 1ST one is an "ACS" -Asian crap shoot (Asian crap shot? Asian crap store?) It will be at a notel, the woman won't be Japanese (prob. Chinese or maybe Flip). Just search on "ACS" and the review you see there could just as well be the review for this one. It is a rare event, but does sometimes happen, that the woman you meet will be under 40. Note the disclaimer at the bottom of the ad: we are an agency and serve many cities photo are likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate. You can know this: the pictures will be 0% accurate. The number you call will probably be answered in NY or LA -just as well because your provider will have limited English. Limited as in they know what western language numbers look like -that's it. The other 2 (from rubmaps) are down in P'burg & Dinwiddie. As being so far from Richmond (+30 min) not too much reviewed. Recommend you take one for the team and report back.Google the number from the 1st one on the list. You'll find out it's not ACS.

BenHurtin
04-07-23, 22:47
The 1ST one is an "ACS" -Asian crap shoot (Asian crap shot? Asian crap store?) It will be at a notel, the woman won't be Japanese (prob. Chinese or maybe Flip). Just search on "ACS" and the review you see there could just as well be the review for this one. It is a rare event, but does sometimes happen, that the woman you meet will be under 40. Note the disclaimer at the bottom of the ad: we are an agency and serve many cities photo are likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate. You can know this: the pictures will be 0% accurate. The number you call will probably be answered in NY or LA -just as well because your provider will have limited English. Limited as in they know what western language numbers look like -that's it. The other 2 (from rubmaps) are down in P'burg & Dinwiddie. As being so far from Richmond (+30 min) not too much reviewed. Recommend you take one for the team and report back.Third one is healing, I think it is technically a few feet outside of Petersburg, and inside of Dinwiddie. I still like the name LesserBurg for Petersburg.

Went there today and It was crowded! Told the cute spinner mamasan I would come back and she said new girls start Monday, really hope Cici doesn't rotate out. They got a new number now as well 646-925-5965.

Stay Safe.

P.S.

If no one else reviews the new girls before then I am rolling to South Hill and will swing by Tuesday or Wednesday and report back.

ChristNotama
04-08-23, 03:14
Went to Polo today in hopes to get the usual. However, they seemed a little manic when I went in. Which already is a bad sign. I was brought to an "empty room" I had a very similar experience as another monger. As I walk in and turn around in the room I notice a bare male ass bending over and realize this lady put me in an occupied room already. I point over to that side she goes OMG OMG SORRY SORRY! I don't know if the patron / monger saw me but I walk out and just kept walking.

If it was one of you all I am super super sorry don't know if you were just getting there or leaving but I don't know if I will ever be back at Polo. Nothing would bother me more than another monger walking in on my naked LOL.Are they offering great FS? Are the MTs really hot? Last time I went it was a bunch of grannies with the standard HE.

NeedPleasing
04-08-23, 10:18
Are they offering great FS? Are the MTs really hot? Last time I went it was a bunch of grannies with the standard HE.Yea I don't understand it either! I only went there because of all the recent talk and I was in the area.

Bucki125
04-08-23, 13:24
I rode by and their sign is gone and the space cleaned out. I went to XF but was told to come back in 20 minutes. Then off to Comfort. They were busy too but I they worked me in for a nice massage and HE.

KingKane
04-10-23, 02:20
Are they offering great FS? Are the MTs really hot? Last time I went it was a bunch of grannies with the standard HE.I visited recently when a friend of mine recommended it. No one there was attractive, so I left.

BowTieGuy394
04-10-23, 14:56
Are they offering great FS? Are the MTs really hot? Last time I went it was a bunch of grannies with the standard HE.I haven't been for a few weeks. But they were offering. 3 for 30 minutes and. 5 for 60 minutes.

Also, why the ladies there tend to be on the lower end of the looks department, I've found them to be very energetic and bubbly. There is the one main lady who always comes in, gives me a big hug even if I'm not having a session with her.

Plus, after Sisters shut down, that end of Midlo has slim pickings.

ChristNotama
04-10-23, 18:59
Holy fck! I went to mountain, there is one 60 to 65 yo MT, with 0 english skills I noped the fck out of there, I am going to try 3rd next time

RichBrave17
04-10-23, 21:27
I visited Choctaw early afternoon today. This has been a reliable spot for many years. Sad to say that today was a let-down. She was a little older but that's not a problem for me. The massage was above average and after the hot towel wipe down I expected some teasing and was wondering if it was going to be a little tease or the above average journey you get every once in a while. The answer was. No teasing whatsoever. Zip. Nada. Zilch. Just a little whisper in my ear "time to turn over. " I've never received no teasing at all. Sometimes it's woefully short bit always at least Something.

The HE was adequate but nothing special. 60 for the hour. 40 tip.

2 much more attractive girls talking in the break room on my out. I think one of them I've seen before.

So. Luck of the draw. I'm not sure I'd be back. Definitely would decline if she was the only one available.

Oh yeah, while I was dressing she just tidied up the sheets I'd just been on for the next monger. So.

FantasticFour
04-10-23, 22:26
Gents,

I'm sharing the latest on Third. New lineup for this month. It's Cici and Rose down there right now. Both are from Taiwan and have slender spinner frames with big eraser nipples. CiCi gives an ok massage with a lot of elbow work, but it makes up for the main FS event. However, I saw Rose today (she's Lisa's friend, BTW), and the experience was great! Rose welcomed me with open arms and a big hug and led me into the dimly lighted room, asked for the house fee and tip, and the fun began. Nice body with a C-section scar, late '30's, but good English and lots of foreplay action. She slipped on the cover for the main event, and I took her on top and missionary before we both finished simultaneously. The massage was great deep tissue versus an elbow massage, and I actually dozed off a couple of times. She cleaned up the Johnson with a hot towel, helped me get dressed, and I left there smiling. I figured I'd share since RVA is currently low on quality talent, and I never got robbed and had any issues at Third. Just saying.

FF Out.

TwinWard
04-11-23, 06:23
Hi fellas. Any experience with this one?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/black_caribbean/want-to-cum--in-5-min--fire-he/173524138429

FunGuy4274
04-12-23, 08:17
Can anyone please give some hints at finding 3rd? I'd love to check it out!

BenHurtin
04-12-23, 08:21
Went to Jasmin on Sunday and thought I would be the only one there but boy was I wrong, One girl working and got interrupted twice. The Mt was average at best and gave a descent massage but with no teasing I was not up for the main event so after hot towel I slipped her a twenty and left. She did say next time would be different but I have heard that line before.

Monday evening decided to try out the new talent at Healing in Petersburg because I was working in Colonial Heights and was had a much better experience. New girl was Lisa and Cici was still there. Cici was busy so opted for the new girl and was not disappointed. Excellent massage skills with extra teasing. She did ask if I would take care of her at the end which constitutes asking for a tip in my book. But never brought up the price so I was fine with it. Got a great slow sensual ending which I will definitely repeat. Damage was $54 and $50. They are running some kind of promotion and she asked if I had seen her ad. No grannies here!

Staff safe everyone.

NYC2804
04-12-23, 09:30
Went in I had appointment with Mia. She gave the best massage I've ever had in a long time. No rush here just straight amazing massage. Her skill was great left out of there floating, never felt better.

Member #6587
04-12-23, 12:36
Was in the area and decided to hit my old stomping grounds at GF. Yoyo was my MT. Massage was way too light but there was a lot of teasing. But get this, on the flip, she asked if I liked 'suck'. I said, sure. Ok, an extra $160. Pffft. On top of the $60 I already paid? No thanks. Good thing I didn't bring anything else but the tip money. She said 'ok next time' and gave me a jackhammer HE. Just never had that option offered to me before at GF.

Bucki125
04-12-23, 18:54
Was in the area and decided to hit my old stomping grounds at GF. Yoyo was my MT. Massage was way too light but there was a lot of teasing. But get this, on the flip, she asked if I liked 'suck'. I said, sure. Ok, an extra $160. Pffft. On top of the $60 I already paid? No thanks. Good thing I didn't bring anything else but the tip money. She said 'ok next time' and gave me a jackhammer HE. Just never had that option offered to me before at GF.I was offered the same service from Wendy a few weeks ago. Declined.

FlipMe69
04-13-23, 05:50
Went in I had appointment with Mia. She gave the best massage I've ever had in a long time. No rush here just straight amazing massage. Her skill was great left out of there floating, never felt better.This location has become one of my favorites. The last couple of visits have been great! Received everything that I ask for and left happy! The rotation of talent seems to be more frequent here and a much better chance of getting a younger more attractive MT.

FlipMe69
04-13-23, 06:03
Gents,

I'm sharing the latest on Third. New lineup for this month. It's Cici and Rose down there right now. Both are from Taiwan and have slender spinner frames with big eraser nipples. CiCi gives an ok massage with a lot of elbow work, but it makes up for the main FS event. However, I saw Rose today (she's Lisa's friend, BTW), and the experience was great! Rose welcomed me with open arms and a big hug and led me into the dimly lighted room, asked for the house fee and tip, and the fun began. Nice body with a C-section scar, late '30's, but good English and lots of foreplay action. She slipped on the cover for the main event, and I took her on top and missionary before we both finished simultaneously. The massage was great deep tissue versus an elbow massage, and I actually dozed off a couple of times. She cleaned up the Johnson with a hot towel, helped me get dressed, and I left there smiling. I figured I'd share since RVA is currently low on quality talent, and I never got robbed and had any issues at Third. Just saying.

FF Out.I returned again a few days ago after a taking a break from the location. Was hoping for Rose but she was busy. Cici was ok. I have seen her before I think. She didn't want to cooperate with DATY for some reason. Barely opened up just enough to allow the tip. Not sure what the deal was with that. I like to get in the gravy bowl and get the juice! LOL! Anyway, the main event was average for the spot. First time I ever seen another client here. I usually go midday during the week. The door bell rang twice but I think it was something about a car parked in the wrong spot. Maybe a neighbor of the business? Not sure. Made me a little nervous. Cici wrapped a towel around her and went out the door. That didn't seem like a good idea to me. IDK.

TheSilentGray
04-13-23, 16:02
Stopped by Mountain this afternoon for the first time, drawing an older spinner (looks like 50) with small assets. I guess she was the only one there because she took about 5 minutes to get back to me and had to leave twice to answer the door. Booked an hr for 60 (50 for 1/2) and got a pretty lackluster massage.

Barely any pressure and it was mostly her bending over me and pressing gently on my back while my hands roamed her otc ass and utc b-cups. She placed my hands which I kinda like. The teasing was nice at first but got boring after a while with her just standing in one place too long. Though it was nice to get some otc kitty time before the flip and feel the warmth through her pants.

During the flip she immediately required cash upfront so I gave her the $45 left in my wallet. The HE was decent and she seemed into it. She dropped her pants and let me pet the kitty, which was tight and wet, though she said no when I asked about FS. When I finally finished I accidentally shot her face but she was a good sport about it, thankfully. Afterward she continued the massage and kept trying to guide my hands, even asking me to massage her shoulders (but once I bust I'm done trying to be all touchy unless there's a possibility of Round 2. Overall it was a pretty weird experience, but I may come back in the future.

Damage- .6 + .45 tip.

ChristNotama
04-13-23, 21:33
Stopped by Mountain this afternoon for the first time, drawing an older spinner (looks like 50) with small assets. I guess she was the only one there because she took about 5 minutes to get back to me and had to leave twice to answer the door. Booked an hr for 60 (50 for 1/2) and got a pretty lackluster massage.

Barely any pressure and it was mostly her bending over me and pressing gently on my back while my hands roamed her otc ass and utc b-cups. She placed my hands which I kinda like. The teasing was nice at first but got boring after a while with her just standing in one place too long. Though it was nice to get some otc kitty time before the flip and feel the warmth through her pants.

During the flip she immediately required cash upfront so I gave her the $45 left in my wallet. The HE was decent and she seemed into it. She dropped her pants and let me pet the kitty, which was tight and wet, though she said no when I asked about FS. When I finally finished I accidentally shot her face but she was a good sport about it, thankfully. Afterward she continued the massage and kept trying to guide my hands, even asking me to massage her shoulders (but once I bust I'm done trying to be all touchy unless there's a possibility of Round 2. Overall it was a pretty weird experience, but I may come back in the future.

Damage- .6 + .45 tip.Nah bruh, she ain't no spinner. Skinny about 5'3" hair was thining out. I don't want to do an Ad Hominim, but bruh, come on. I noped the fck out of there as soon as I saw her.

ChristNotama
04-13-23, 21:36
Can anyone please give some hints at finding 3rd? I'd love to check it out!Ok I am going to channel my inner boomer and say: these green mongers man. Pretty soon they will be asking if someone can actually give them a ride to 3rd street. Sad.

FantasticFour
04-13-23, 22:06
I've been on an AMP tour lately. This place is also called Lily's Spa if you look it up on Rubmap. Three women are working now. CoCo, Cici, Ruby. CoCo is the mamasan that gives massages too.

Ruby is a young Asian tender that I've seen twice now. NICE! Both times I came in, paid for an hour of service and got to play with her. She is 30 yrs old, with eraser nipples and a little meat on the legs but definitely not BBW or anything. Good English and well dressed and gives a deep tissue massage followed by some teasing on the flip, covered BJ, and will f* the crap out of you if she likes you. Aims to please. Check her out soon; she's here all month, but this location gets really busy on Fridays for some reason.

House fee. 60 for hr service.

Tip $. 20.

Appearance 7/10.

Main Event 8/10 - she cums easy.

Will repeat cause she's a young tender and makes me feel young again.

FF Out.

Dls9090
04-14-23, 08:03
Ok I am going to channel my inner boomer and say: these green mongers man. Pretty soon they will be asking if someone can actually give them a ride to 3rd street. Sad.No need for the ride. If you need directions, dm your address and I'll mail you handwritten detailed directions to 3rd. Hahaha. Y'all have a good weekend!

GreatAlaskan
04-14-23, 13:57
Went in I had appointment with Mia. She gave the best massage I've ever had in a long time. No rush here just straight amazing massage. Her skill was great left out of there floating, never felt better.Interesting. My experience was a little different. I also drew Mia, and her English is terrible. Through a translation app, she said she'd only been there for 10 days. Who knows if that's true, but I've been there five times over the last month or two, and I've never seen her.

Anyway, she's in her 30's, and she definitely has some baby fat on her. To be clear, she's not fat, but she's far from a spinner, which is my preference.

Anyway, I'd say the massage was actually the worst I've received at AMP. She basically just rubbed the same areas over and over again. Pretty sure my SO could give a better massage, and she hasn't given one in ten years.

There was just a little teasing, but then when it was time for the flip, she straight up gave the universal sign for BJ. I said yes, she said 140. I got her down to 80, but only after pretending to say the whole thing was too expensive, and so forget it, I'd just take the massage. This was all done through the translation app, BTW, and she wanted the money upfront. That was no big deal for me, but I know some of you don't like to negotiate before the deed is done.

Anyway, once she pocketed the money, she took her top off (very small nips), put a plastic baggie on, and went to town.

All in all, 60 and 80. I'd repeat if I was attracted to her, but I like spinners. They had a spinner there last time I was there, Mu-Mu or Yu-Yu, but I never made it as far as a BJ with her.

YMMV.

Stay safe and have fun.

RvaGhost
04-14-23, 17:14
I have been places where the girls will Go get a plastic bag or plastic wrap. As soon as I say no no give me my money back they lose the plastic. Sorry but BBBJ or no go for me.

Never had one give money back.

Interesting. My experience was a little different. I also drew Mia, and her English is terrible. Through a translation app, she said she'd only been there for 10 days. Who knows if that's true, but I've been there five times over the last month or two, and I've never seen her.

Anyway, she's in her 30's, and she definitely has some baby fat on her. To be clear, she's not fat, but she's far from a spinner, which is my preference.

Anyway, I'd say the massage was actually the worst I've received at AMP. She basically just rubbed the same areas over and over again. Pretty sure my SO could give a better massage, and she hasn't given one in ten years.

There was just a little teasing, but then when it was time for the flip, she straight up gave the universal sign for BJ. I said yes, she said 140. I got her down to 80, but only after pretending to say the whole thing was too expensive, and so forget it, I'd just take the massage. This was all done through the translation app, BTW, and she wanted the money upfront. That was no big deal for me, but I know some of you don't like to negotiate before the deed is done..

BenHurtin
04-14-23, 23:20
Went over to Iron bridge for a quick 30 min, they said come back.

Went down the street to Wawa, door was locked!

Drove to phoenix and uncle was in the parking lot behind the building!!

Said screw this and called Healing they said come on but I would need to wait 30 min. I was 15 min away so said sure.

I walked in on this.

Cici getting a massage from Lisa. Cici said go in other room and she would be right in, damn I only brought enough for a 30 min. Wish I had brought enough for 4 hands.

Sorry I couldn't get video but I snapped it as fast as possible.

Hope neither of them reads the board or I will be screwed.

GizmoTool
04-15-23, 14:52
Interesting. My experience was a little different. I also drew Mia, and her English is terrible. Through a translation app, she said she'd only been there for 10 days. Who knows if that's true, but I've been there five times over the last month or two, and I've never seen her.

There was just a little teasing, but then when it was time for the flip, she straight up gave the universal sign for BJ. I said yes, she said 140. I got her down to 80, but only after pretending to say the whole thing was too expensive, and so forget it, I'd just take the massage. This was all done through the translation app, BTW, and she wanted the money upfront. That was no big deal for me, but I know some of you don't like to negotiate before the deed is done.

Anyway, once she pocketed the money, she took her top off (very small nips), put a plastic baggie on, and went to town.

All in all, 60 and 80. I'd repeat if I was attracted to her, but I like spinners. They had a spinner there last time I was there, Mu-Mu or Yu-Yu, but I never made it as far as a BJ with her.

YMMV.

Stay safe and have fun.Mia tried to do the light rubbing with me, but I was in a lot of pain. I convinced her to give an actual massage and it was very good. When it was time for the deed, Mia whipped out a shower cap. I thought that is was to protect her hair LOL, but it was for Junior. I said WTF and rolled with it. It actually felt really good. Lots of suction and nice DT action. I keep a disposable shower cap in my car now, just in case LMAO.

BenHurtin
04-15-23, 16:01
Forgot to post this from last week.

I stopped in at Jinny Spa in short pump. For the longest time I thought they had closed up shop. The old location used to have a discount club and if you ventured there more then three times in a year it payed for itself. Sadly the new location is lacking this and the price was jacked up.

$50 for HH, I should have walked out at that moment but back I went to the curtain door rooms. The massage itself was a 6/10, MT was a 4/10, After flip was a 3/10.

As I left I saw the owner and it appeared to be the same lady from the old location she said Hi. And then said long time no see. She then promptly walked away.

Not repeating this place but I felt really bad for my overweight MT so I gave her $50.

As always stay safe out there!

Its That Guy
04-16-23, 16:01
Any leads on any AMPs or massages where the girl will get naked during? I know 3rd is an option but I'm not really looking for FS and I got burnt out on them. I've seen Lynn more than I can count and I'm looking for something different. Pm is fine.

HighAndTight
04-16-23, 19:08
Any leads on any AMPs or massages where the girl will get naked during? I know 3rd is an option but I'm not really looking for FS and I got burnt out on them. I've seen Lynn more than I can count and I'm looking for something different. Pm is fine.The new place on Robius, next to the Brusters. I was there on Tuesday last week slightly older maybe 52 yo, skinny with no AZZ lady started the light feather touch with lots of teasing. Immediately asked for FS, answered NO, BJ? NO. Naked YES! $70 and she was getting very liberal with the oil and using T&A to apply it all over. I was allowed to roam all over up top but FIV was a NO GO.

Fun experience, took multiple hot towels to get clean, but would probably not repeat.

HighAndTight
04-16-23, 19:23
Went over to Iron bridge for a quick 30 min, they said come back.

Went down the street to Wawa, door was locked!

Drove to phoenix and uncle was in the parking lot behind the building!!

Said screw this and called Healing they said come on but I would need to wait 30 min. I was 15 min away so said sure.

I walked in on this.

Cici getting a massage from Lisa. Cici said go in other room and she would be right in, damn I only brought enough for a 30 min. Wish I had brought enough for 4 hands.

Sorry I couldn't get video but I snapped it as fast as possible.

Hope neither of them reads the board or I will be screwed.Went to get a quick rub today, showed up and there was already car out front, NO PROBLEM two hotties in your picture Ben. (But that is only sometimes) the taller MT was there solo and she already had a client and very poor english. She motions for the room and I ask "How Long wait?" she raises both hands so I am assuming 10 min, sure she is cute so 10 min no issue.

15 min go by, 20 min I start getting my clothes on but I hear the door chimes ring and assume the first guy left. I wait five more min and the the MT comes in with all the laundry from the first room in hand and says 5 min. I am pissed, but little head prevailed because once again. "Very cute" and glasses are a turn on for me.

She comes back and starts a massage, bent me up like a pretzel and then went from Serious "Massage Envy / Physical therapist" to sexy playful nurse.

Feather touch was nice, warmish towel. Sensual massage of taint and oily milk.

I told her through translate "I thought there was two girls here" . She immediately calls someone and passes the phone. Guess this was Cici with the little girl voice, she had to travel today to help sick friend and will be back tomorrow.

IDK if it was a bit, but I guess I will need to try back in a month to see the other one.

Laterz.

GlockEm17
04-16-23, 19:38
LOL that one would be a hard pass for me. I have had the saran wrap treatment and its not bad. It is hard enough to find a place that changes sheets let alone use a shower cap? How often if ever is it replaced or cleaned? And as far as them supply a cover, nope BYOC then I know its history. I have never had one yet bring in one that they opened in my presence. Had one insist I use theirs, I told her nope mine or leaving, she changed her mind. Single guys may not worry but explaining how you got an STD to a SO, that is not going to be a fun conversation.

TheTinyTim
04-16-23, 19:42
Chatting with an uncle the other day while smoking in the parking lot next to ld LJS. I told him I had heard it was "Quite the massage place" pointing at LJS. He replied that with the new directives the number of massage shops in Chesterfield has been cut on purpose and they are teaming up with local landlords and trying to cut renting for AMP purposes.

Where is the next safe hold?

TheTinyTim
04-16-23, 19:46
LOL that one would be a hard pass for me. I have had the saran wrap treatment and its not bad. It is hard enough to find a place that changes sheets let alone use a shower cap? How often if ever is it replaced or cleaned? And as far as them supply a cover, nope BYOC then I know its history. I have never had one yet bring in one that they opened in my presence. Had one insist I use theirs, I told her nope mine or leaving, she changed her mind. Single guys may not worry but explaining how you got an STD to a SO, that is not going to be a fun conversation.Does having a cover in your pocket constitute intention if the place is raided?

Sorry if this is a stupid question I was just always told that by my college buddies.

Tim.

GizmoTool
04-16-23, 20:50
LOL that one would be a hard pass for me. I have had the saran wrap treatment and its not bad. It is hard enough to find a place that changes sheets let alone use a shower cap? How often if ever is it replaced or cleaned? And as far as them supply a cover, nope BYOC then I know its history. I have never had one yet bring in one that they opened in my presence. Had one insist I use theirs, I told her nope mine or leaving, she changed her mind. Single guys may not worry but explaining how you got an STD to a SO, that is not going to be a fun conversation.Mia opened the shower cap in my presence, and I saw her flush it down the commode when it was full.

BenHurtin
04-16-23, 22:01
Mia opened the shower cap in my presence, and I saw her flush it down the commode when it was full.Some plumber is going to love this. Flushing a condom will usually stop up a drain pretty fast. Imagine that many shower caps. Hehe.

RvaGhost
04-17-23, 10:08
Had an early morning encounter recently as I try to be first one in the door as to not get leftovers.

Met by an attractive female who said her name was Rose and she will be her til next month. I knew right away I wasn't going to waste any time so I took my time getting undressed in the very back room, letting her come in to see me standing naked she was very playful and engaging. Lots of touching and kissing. Surprisingly, she was OK with kissing she stripped says should be right back went out the room and got a raincoat that was actually still in the packaging. Had a little dining at the why followed by some action in the mish I got mine and she got hers for when we were done she laid there for a few minutes panting heavily. She cleaned up, cleaned me up and then gave me a really good massage. She asked if I wanted to go again, but I had to get up the road so I passed. I will definitely see her again.

6 for the house. 40 for the tip.

If you don't know where this location is doing a little research. I also saw the other girl working, but did not get her name. She is a bit thicker with very huge breast, and the face is not as cute as Rose.

Have fun.

Bucki125
04-17-23, 10:17
Chatting with an uncle the other day while smoking in the parking lot next to ld LJS. I told him I had heard it was "Quite the massage place" pointing at LJS. He replied that with the new directives the number of massage shops in Chesterfield has been cut on purpose and they are teaming up with local landlords and trying to cut renting for AMP purposes.

Where is the next safe hold?I travel to Myrtle Beach often and a few years ago the AMP scene was great, including FS. Then the county prosecutor decided he'd make a splash by threatening landlords who rented to AMPs. Now there are no AMPs in Myrtle Beach.

TheHobbyLobby
04-17-23, 12:22
Can anyone confirm if Sophia is still at Jasmine Spa? She is old as hell but she gave a good experience.

BenHurtin
04-17-23, 13:28
I travel to Myrtle Beach often and a few years ago the AMP scene was great, including FS. Then the county prosecutor decided he'd make a splash by threatening landlords who rented to AMPs. Now there are no AMPs in Myrtle Beach.Haven't been to Ironbridge Rd lately near the barbecue place, anyone know if it's still good?

What name is it going by?

HighAndTight
04-17-23, 13:30
Can anyone confirm if Sophia is still at Jasmine Spa? She is old as hell but she gave a good experience.Pretty sure she was my provider a few weeks ago. Maybe 2 weeks ago.

HighAndTight
04-17-23, 13:31
Mia opened the shower cap in my presence, and I saw her flush it down the commode when it was full.Yessir quick way to get the landlord sniffing about when the main sewer line stops up.

Midnight1
04-17-23, 17:01
I travel to Myrtle Beach often and a few years ago the AMP scene was great, including FS. Then the county prosecutor decided he'd make a splash by threatening landlords who rented to AMPs. Now there are no AMPs in Myrtle Beach.I use to live down there before they closed them. They did not want them in high profile locations / shopping centers etc. Did not want the folks coming to the beach on vacation to see them. In any local, out of site / out of mind is best.

Bird804
04-17-23, 18:03
Haven't been to Ironbridge Rd lately near the barbecue place, anyone know if it's still good?

What name is it going by?Pearl river.

HighAndTight
04-17-23, 19:46
Pearl river.They used to be open till almost 1 am, and if they were having a bad day and not making the quota they wanted, a couple extra bucks would go a long way.

Once got covered mic service for $65 right before covid!

TheTinyTim
04-17-23, 20:11
Pearl river.Driving down 295 and looking for a new place near FT Lee because I was told there was a new one right outside the front gates. Couldn't find it.

Started pulling up my map app and nothing was tickling my fancy, decided to roll to the new Enchantment place near phoenix and low and behold the extremely cute spinner greets me at the door!

Started to ask about half hour and then she says the MT is busy?? I asked if she did massage and she says "No just my mom". I said I would be back later, and promptly left.

Drove about 15 min west and got the Healing Spa tucked away off of Cox, did not see anyone there so I went inside. Hear someone obviously enjoying himself very loudly and out walks a tiny lady probably mid 30's and she asks how long and do I want 4 hands? I said 30 (Just you is fine) and she sent me to the room on left.

5 min later a dif woman came in probs late 30's, I told her I wanted the other one and she did not understand. I said F* It because by now I had already been on the hunt for 1. 5 hours just to bust one and I am glad I did. Back walk, some yoga style Ninja moves, and then naughty neighbor.

I assume there is more after reading some reports but maybe its only for repeats, will see where it goes and bring a couple extra bucks jic next time.

$35/50.

BenHurtin
04-17-23, 20:54
Driving down 295 and looking for a new place near FT Lee because I was told there was a new one right outside the front gates. Couldn't find it.

Started pulling up my map app and nothing was tickling my fancy, decided to roll to the new Enchantment place near phoenix and low and behold the extremely cute spinner greets me at the door!

Started to ask about half hour and then she says the MT is busy?? I asked if she did massage and she says "No just my mom". I said I would be back later, and promptly left.

Drove about 15 min west and got the Healing Spa tucked away off of Cox, did not see anyone there so I went inside. Hear someone obviously enjoying himself very loudly and out walks a tiny lady probably mid 30's and she asks how long and do I want 4 hands? I said 30 (Just you is fine) and she sent me to the room on left.

5 min later a dif woman came in probs late 30's, I told her I wanted the other one and she did not understand. I said F* It because by now I had already been on the hunt for 1. 5 hours just to bust one and I am glad I did. Back walk, some yoga style Ninja moves, and then naughty neighbor.

I assume there is more after reading some reports but maybe its only for repeats, will see where it goes and bring a couple extra bucks jic next time.

$35/50.After reading this I am trying to find out if there is 2 or 3 girls there? And if I need to head down south again?

Wonder if they could grab a mixture of girls from the closed Chesterfield shops. My picks would be Summer from Comfort, and all the ladies from the old Sisters, and even old lady Coco, from Coco spa?

OK build your dream team of girls who left after there shops closed down.

BuckHead44
04-18-23, 17:55
I have business tomorrow with mongering time. Any of the AMPs with hitting? Inbox me if any intell is worth passing along. Thanks BH44.

RvaGhost
04-18-23, 19:05
Drive 15 minutes south and hit up 3rd.

I have business tomorrow with mongering time. Any of the AMPs with hitting? Inbox me if any intell is worth passing along. Thanks BH44.

BuckHead44
04-18-23, 19:59
Drive 15 minutes south and hit up 3rd.That's Monday's trip! LOL. Thanks! Be safe! BH44.

HighAndTight
04-18-23, 21:20
That's Monday's trip! LOL. Thanks! Be safe! BH44.Been a bunch to Cary st, and I strongly suggest for sensual fun.

Now the funny one I tried this morning!

Decided to try out the new sisters because I do not always trust others negative results and I was hoping they had a new rotation.

It is now called (massage by Yeu) same owners as Patterson Ave. The golden girls there are more like the bronze girls (like from the bronze age). They speak zero English except words like "You strong" and "so big". I must say the massage was horrific, pretty sure I heard her hip snap. But her final technique was quite amazing. So in a pinch. Close your eyes the entire time your flipped and dream about Lucy Lue.

HighAndTight
04-18-23, 21:21
After reading this I am trying to find out if there is 2 or 3 girls there? And if I need to head down south again?

Wonder if they could grab a mixture of girls from the closed Chesterfield shops. My picks would be Summer from Comfort, and all the ladies from the old Sisters, and even old lady Coco, from Coco spa?

OK build your dream team of girls who left after there shops closed down.1. Summer and Tina from Mall drive.

2. Summer from Comfort.

3. Lisa from LJS.

4. Jenny from mountain.

GrumpyBT
04-19-23, 08:05
Does anybody know of some spots in Richmond area where I can get 4 hands service?

GrumpyBT
04-19-23, 10:55
Does anybody know of some spots in Richmond area where I can get 4 hands service?Never mind. Just left 3rd Rose and Shishi or something like that just gave me a 4 hand experience. A little costly but if you like two girls it's worth it. Definitely only got about 40 minutes for an hour service but all in all a good experience. 12 for an hour plus 24 for FS.

Explrer
04-19-23, 11:56
My back was hurting, so thought I would try Polo since their prices are so low. I loved it! I saw a cute friend I had first met in Fredericksburg. I didn't see the others, but she is cute, bubbly and sweet. Fun to spend time with.

RvaGhost
04-19-23, 14:56
Never mind. Just left 3rd Rose and Shishi or something like that just gave me a 4 hand experience. A little costly but if you like two girls it's worth it. Definitely only got about 40 minutes for an hour service but all in all a good experience. 12 for an hour plus 24 for FS.What? No discount on the 4 hands that's unheard of and then 24 for the tip. Need the details on what you got for that. Yeah we all know what FS is but give details.

HighAndTight
04-19-23, 19:02
I went a few years back before I understood what a AMP was for. Is this legit? I remember an incredible Sauna / Table Shower. But I was unaware of extras at that time.

I was going to roll out to Short Pump this week and was wondering if I should stop in.

DorkHelmet
04-19-23, 21:25
I went a few years back before I understood what a AMP was for. Is this legit? I remember an incredible Sauna / Table Shower. But I was unaware of extras at that time.

I was going to roll out to Short Pump this week and was wondering if I should stop in.If you want extras don't go there.

TheDawn32
04-20-23, 02:46
Haven't really explored the RVA crop much at all. Anyone know if any Nuru places or independent providers.

Foss911
04-20-23, 11:26
Haven't really explored the RVA crop much at all. Anyone know if any Nuru places or independent providers.Not aware of any AMP's that provide Nuru here in this area. You might check on the Escorts forum.

There was an independent provider over in Charlottesville that did Nuru; but I have not heard much about her in the post-Covid time frame.

Happy hunting!

HueyDriver
04-20-23, 16:48
Not aware of any AMP's that provide Nuru here in this area. You might check on the Escorts forum.

There was an independent provider over in Charlottesville that did Nuru; but I have not heard much about her in the post-Covid time frame.

Happy hunting!Check Bella. She has a very safe and sweet set-up. Private house. She is a bit rotund, but very, very, sensual.

Have fun.

Icedam
04-20-23, 21:09
Went to Cary St today, hate the parking. But like the massage / lips.

Jcn1965
04-20-23, 23:13
Went to Cary St today, hate the parking. But like the massage / lips.Yea it's a headache parking. I usually park block or 2 down on left side street over by truist. Sometimes you get lucky and find one in front but very rare.

TheDawn32
04-21-23, 01:55
Check Bella. She has a very safe and sweet set-up. Private house. She is a bit rotund, but very, very, sensual.

Have fun.Do you have a link for Bella?

DirtyDaddyRva
04-21-23, 08:22
Went to Cary St today, hate the parking. But like the massage / lips.Do any of the FS parlors do BBBJ?

BigCuz
04-21-23, 08:42
Do any of the FS parlors do BBBJ?Depends on who you get. I would also say, for the right donation you can get a lot of things.

JohnTartzy
04-21-23, 09:17
Went to Cary St today, hate the parking. But like the massage / lips.I've been to Cary quite a few times. It's usually a decent massage with a nice ending. I went last week and drew Mia. Pretty cute, massage wasn't as good as normal. Then was very abrasively sold on letting her sing me a song. So finally we agreed and I got the shower cap treatment. It was fine, just weird to me. Maybe it's just me but I'm not a fan and probably won't repeat even if offered. I usually play it totally safe and this was a poor risk calculation for me.

LicknItGood200
04-21-23, 11:33
Just got back from 3rd visiting Rose. Nice enough lady with a small framed body and sexy. . 6 for the hr and 1. 4 FS. But she has a process that I respect and moves without initial interaction until she says (later). Nice rub taking her time and uses alcohol spray. Very clean. BBBJ will be included for 2. I said no of course. Began the real session playing with my nips, Jr. And the twins, and body kisses. It all seemed great until the main even then things got rushed Oh yeah oh yeah blah blah fast talk! Finish with me in the first 5 minutes so I didn't want to hear it switched from mish to k9. She says that's the last move go ahead and finish. LOL My mind was failing then so I had to finish HE. She said it was taking too long but if I wasn't rushed and such it would have been less time but not 5 minutes. LOL Peeked through the curtains at CICI and she seemed pleasant so I may try her later! Rose breaks in between us and says 'you try two and once" LOL yeah right!

ActorDirector
04-21-23, 12:08
Someone reported a therapist at 3rd had big boobs but when I went the other day both of them were petite so I'm confused if the reviewer had the wrong address or if I missed something. Really just looking for a bbw Asian.

Sugmaligma
04-21-23, 16:12
Someone reported a therapist at 3rd had big boobs but when I went the other day both of them were petite so I'm confused if the reviewer had the wrong address or if I missed something. Really just looking for a bbw Asian.I had a bbw at mountain. This was months ago so she could have rotated out but worth a look.

RvaGhost
04-21-23, 17:11
Someone reported a therapist at 3rd had big boobs but when I went the other day both of them were petite so I'm confused if the reviewer had the wrong address or if I missed something. Really just looking for a bbw Asian.Cici is the thicker one with big tits.

BenHurtin
04-21-23, 23:22
So I rolled down to Healing in Petersburg because I got a text with a offer I could not refuse. 1 hr Four Hands for $110 with two of the (3) girls there. So it appears big boss stepped up because they had people leaving and they opened a 3rd room and brought in another "spinner".

I rolled in and was told that Lisa was busy and I was left with Cici and new girl Lulu. Both Petite 5' girls neither weighing 105 lbs soaking wet.

Lulu arrived today and I guess I was her 3rd customer she was wearing sweats which I frowned upon and Cici laughed and said her shorts were too short, I asked to see and she slid those things right off.

Needless to say it was a spectacular massage and ending was the best in a long time two girls talking dirty with slow finish and some UTC bottoms on both. I think I found my new favorite spinner.

Damage was 110/90.

BTW they posted an ad on Craigs and it says 10% off first visit but they didn't get the memo and were giving $10 off first visit. Big boss is going to get pissed.

Stay safe out there.

TheTinyTim
04-22-23, 10:51
So I rolled down to Healing in Petersburg because I got a text with a offer I could not refuse. 1 hr Four Hands for $110 with two of the (3) girls there. So it appears big boss stepped up because they had people leaving and they opened a 3rd room and brought in another "spinner".

I rolled in and was told that Lisa was busy and I was left with Cici and new girl Lulu. Both Petite 5' girls neither weighing 105 lbs soaking wet.

Lulu arrived today and I guess I was her 3rd customer she was wearing sweats which I frowned upon and Cici laughed and said her shorts were too short, I asked to see and she slid those things right off.

Needless to say it was a spectacular massage and ending was the best in a long time two girls talking dirty with slow finish and some UTC bottoms on both. I think I found my new favorite spinner.

Damage was 110/90.

BTW they posted an ad on Craigs and it says 10% off first visit but they didn't get the memo and were giving $10 off first visit. Big boss is going to get pissed.Went this morning before reading your post Ben, hot Damn she is hot.

30 min house fee. 50 tip.

Ronald1964
04-22-23, 12:28
Care to recommend a BBW. Caucasian is fine also Asian. I'll pay you back if I find one. Still searching.

Cbd7669
04-22-23, 12:34
Haven't really explored the RVA crop much at all. Anyone know if any Nuru places or independent providers.Lynn offers Nuru and does a great session. She uses real nuru gel, not oil. Nice private Southside location. If possible, you should book a day ahead.

FlipMe69
04-22-23, 16:24
Hit this spot again for the second time. Like I have said before about other spots, I got what I needed but it just isn't worth it to me. I would compare it to fast food except that the price is the same as better food. The area is a $hit hole for one, average looks, zero English with no effort to translate, watched the clock, and put forth no effort. She even made me take out the trash as I was leaving. I vaguely recall another review on here that mentioned the trash deal at this spot or another. She also tried to leave the room with the donation before the act and I didn't like that. Never had that happen before. Common for them to take the house fee out and come back. Maybe they have had a problem with guys taking the money back or something? IDK She kept try to halfass rub my shoulders while I was trying to get dressed! I finally pushed her hands off and gave the universal sign to stop. When Iam done Iam done! LOL! I think Iam done with this spot. Happy flips my friends!

TheDawn32
04-22-23, 21:30
Lynn offers Nuru and does a great session. She uses real nuru gel, not oil. Nice private Southside location. If possible, you should book a day ahead.Do you have her ad available by chance?

Dls9090
04-23-23, 01:06
Got there kinda late so they wanted me to go with the 4 hands for 30 for 8 then wanted me to go for the hr at reg price then she was back to 4. So mama and a skinny girl with glasses. Massage was pretty good ending was good. Utc on the chick with glasses mamasan kinda smelled like bo fr. Definitely over 30 minutes though. 80 house 80 tip. Massage was not as good as the first girl, but I'll repeat.

Jcn1965
04-23-23, 07:15
Do you have her ad available by chance?https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/772849.htm

HighAndTight
04-23-23, 15:29
I watch for UTR providers to pop up on Craigslist from time to time. A couple days ago Healing Spa was on there with a discount. So I popped in yesterday and I think evryone was there for the four hands offer.

This was fine by me because I got the really fun one all to myself (Glasses).

Dls, I appreciate the heads up about the BO that really puts me off, but I am super glad I typically go early for fresh linens and fresh masseuses.

Damage was 40/40 with UPPER scale service!

ChristNotama
04-25-23, 18:59
It says korean and Chinese, but 70 pokemon for the pokecenter.

Are the pokecenter nurses at least cute? CBJ or FS?

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bts/d/richmond-massage-rico-masaje/7610632760.html

I am trying to find other spots, blue moon was one of my favorite and LJS because I could sneak in after work, I done try almost everything in town, well there is a spot next to a pappa johns on broad street, attempted once, but there were a bunch of mongers all huddling on the couch, like 10 of them no joke, they looked like a bunch of fresh in college mongers, waiting to be serviced by two Nurses, never went back after that, it looked too wild even for me, It was a friday night too! LoL.

Foss911
04-25-23, 21:21

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bts/d/richmond-massage-rico-masaje/7610632760.html

I am trying to find other spots, blue moon was one of my favorite and LJS because I could sneak in after work, I done try almost everything in town, well there is a spot next to a pappa johns on broad street, attempted once, but there were a bunch of mongers all huddling on the couch, like 10 of them no joke, they looked like a bunch of fresh in college mongers, waiting to be serviced by two Nurses, never went back after that, it looked too wild even for me, It was a friday night too! LoL.This location is a standard AMP. No CBJ or FS. Just the standard HE. Good massage too.

Try Cary Street.

Foss911
04-26-23, 08:00

I am trying to find other spots, blue moon was one of my favorite and LJS because I could sneak in after work, I done try almost everything in town, well there is a spot next to a pappa johns on broad street, attempted once, but there were a bunch of mongers all huddling on the couch, like 10 of them no joke, they looked like a bunch of fresh in college mongers, waiting to be serviced by two Nurses, never went back after that, it looked too wild even for me, It was a friday night too! LoL.My experience at this location was a very good massage and a nice HE finish. No CBJ / FS was offered nor available. The MT was cute and playful, although nothing out of the ordinary. The shop is in a quiet and discreat office building; parking can not been seen from Forest Hill Ave.

If you are looking for a 3rd St or Mountain experience, suggest you look elsewhere.

Happy hunting.

ChristNotama
04-26-23, 13:00
My experience at this location was a very good massage and a nice HE finish. No CBJ / FS was offered nor available. The MT was cute and playful, although nothing out of the ordinary. The shop is in a quiet and discreat office building; parking can not been seen from Forest Hill Ave.

If you are looking for a 3rd St or Mountain experience, suggest you look elsewhere.

Happy hunting.I ain't particularly looking for the 3rd / cary / mountain experience, just an actual cute nurse to take care of my poor digglet, very rarely do you fond nurses under 35 these days. Best seanon was two years ago at Bluemoon, Anna, young maybe under 30 little thang, nice attitude. Cute butt. Petite. And oh boy, if she liked you it was a buffett.

Foss911
04-26-23, 16:55
I ain't particularly looking for the 3rd / cary / mountain experience, just an actual cute nurse to take care of my poor digglet, very rarely do you fond nurses under 35 these days. Best seanon was two years ago at Bluemoon, Anna, young maybe under 30 little thang, nice attitude. Cute butt. Petite. And oh boy, if she liked you it was a buffett.Been quite a while since I ran across a 30-35 year old AMT in this area. There are probably a few out there, but I have not run across any in my RIC adventures. I travel a lot and have run across a lot of young spinners in other locales.

My suggestion is you raise your age requirements about 10 years if you going to stay with local AMP shops. You should then find your dream and "buffet".

BTW. The AMP on Forest Hill had a Chinese MT; no Koreans in sight. I would guess she was in early 40's.

Happy hunting.

JohnnyVa70
04-27-23, 21:24
I had a little extra time today after work sorry I decided to try a new to me place. Ocean is close by where I work. I stopped in and asked for a 30 minute massage. I was led to a room by my MT. The massage was very good and the ending was nice and slow. I'm pretty sure she went over the 30 minutes. She encouraged me to get a 60 minute massage next time because it is much better. I will be returning.

Damage $40/$40.

ItsAllGreat570
04-28-23, 08:18
I had a little extra time today after work sorry I decided to try a new to me place. Ocean is close by where I work. I stopped in and asked for a 30 minute massage. I was led to a room by my MT. The massage was very good and the ending was nice and slow. I'm pretty sure she went over the 30 minutes. She encouraged me to get a 60 minute massage next time because it is much better. I will be returning.

Damage $40/$40.That's funny because I had some business over in that area yesterday and passed by on the way home. I thought about stopping by but didn't want to risk it. The last review I read wasn't good and I passed by one time going to subway and saw an old Asian lady crouched on the planter / hedge thing smoking a cig. She wasn't my cup of tea. Has the view improved over there?

JohnnyVa70
04-28-23, 13:12
That's funny because I had some business over in that area yesterday and passed by on the way home. I thought about stopping by but didn't want to risk it. The last review I read wasn't good and I passed by one time going to subway and saw an old Asian lady crouched on the planter / hedge thing smoking a cig. She wasn't my cup of tea. Has the view improved over there?I'm a bad judge of age. I would guess she was maybe 40. She was very nice.

InrvaNow
04-28-23, 14:28
Wonder if there is more to be had?

https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/d/richmond-bellas-mobile-massage-cuddling/7614538522.html

LuvARub88
04-28-23, 18:19

https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/d/richmond-bellas-mobile-massage-cuddling/7614538522.htmlQuestion #1. In her ad. She says We a couple of times. Who is We?

Foss911
04-28-23, 20:34

https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/d/richmond-bellas-mobile-massage-cuddling/7614538522.htmlOnly one way to find out. Give it a try and report back.

Happy hunting.

HarveyB347
04-29-23, 00:53
Only one way to find out. Give it a try and report back.

Happy hunting.Don't know the girl in the photo, but Bella has an extensive menu.

FlipMe69
04-29-23, 06:52

https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/d/richmond-bellas-mobile-massage-cuddling/7614538522.htmlI haven't seen this one, but I tried another cuddle gal a while back. I posted a review on the. "stupid shit that has nothing to do with getting laid" forum. Post #387. Good luck and be safe!

XSailor1
04-29-23, 10:59
Guess I have been away a while. DM is gone. Ended up at FX.

Lots of elbows and forearms. 60/40.

Eman6996
04-29-23, 11:45
Don't know the girl in the photo, but Bella has an extensive menu.Bella Nocturne is white with red hair and is voluptuous, no where near as thin as the black woman in that post.

HarveyB347
04-29-23, 16:13
Bella Nocturne is white with red hair and is voluptuous, no where near as thin as the black woman in that post.Maybe the girl in the ad is the "we".

BenHurtin
04-30-23, 21:33
Been quite a while since I ran across a 30-35 year old AMT in this area. There are probably a few out there, but I have not run across any in my RIC adventures. I travel a lot and have run across a lot of young spinners in other locales.

My suggestion is you raise your age requirements about 10 years if you going to stay with local AMP shops. You should then find your dream and "buffet".

BTW. The AMP on Forest Hill had a Chinese MT; no Koreans in sight. I would guess she was in early 40's.

Happy hunting.So I have been almost a regular at Healing and Choctaw at this point. Throw in some XF and the occasional off the beaten path. I have got to say the youngest have been all at Healing Spa Therapy in the lesser burg. Today is no exception. It was downpouring as I made my way through colonial heights around 10 am and I thought I would hit up the Wawa on Ten, but the door was locked so I said screw it and drove to healing. Their door was locked! But as I was leaving the parking lot a minivan swung by and dropped off the normal cute mamasan and a new girl.

I turned quickly around and while they were setting things up inside they told me to wait in the lobby. I snapped a quick pic of the new girl and requested she give me a massage I got a laugh and told by Mamasan "You go to younger girl she is only 1 year younger". I laughed and made my way into the room. Excellent massage. NICE ASS. Will definitely repeat.

TheTinyTim
04-30-23, 21:37
I haven't seen this one, but I tried another cuddle gal a while back. I posted a review on the. "stupid shit that has nothing to do with getting laid" forum. Post #387. Good luck and be safe!I almost booked that before reading your report. I don't have the most lucrative gig and to waste money on softcore snuggling is just beyond a waste!

I truly appreciate this board!

HighAndTight
04-30-23, 23:07
So I have been almost a regular at Healing and Choctaw at this point. Throw in some XF and the occasional off the beaten path. I have got to say the youngest have been all at Healing Spa Therapy in the lesser burg. Today is no exception. It was downpouring as I made my way through colonial heights around 10 am and I thought I would hit up the Wawa on Ten, but the door was locked so I said screw it and drove to healing. Their door was locked! But as I was leaving the parking lot a minivan swung by and dropped off the normal cute mamasan and a new girl.

I turned quickly around and while they were setting things up inside they told me to wait in the lobby. I snapped a quick pic of the new girl and requested she give me a massage I got a laugh and told by Mamasan "You go to younger girl she is only 1 year younger". I laughed and made my way into the room. Excellent massage. NICE ASS. Will definitely repeat.That looks good! Don't wear her out. I will be back in that part of town Tuesday.

Foss911
05-01-23, 06:28
So I have been almost a regular at Healing and Choctaw at this point. Throw in some XF and the occasional off the beaten path. I have got to say the youngest have been all at Healing Spa Therapy in the lesser burg. Today is no exception. It was downpouring as I made my way through colonial heights around 10 am and I thought I would hit up the Wawa on Ten, but the door was locked so I said screw it and drove to healing. Their door was locked! But as I was leaving the parking lot a minivan swung by and dropped off the normal cute mamasan and a new girl.

I turned quickly around and while they were setting things up inside they told me to wait in the lobby. I snapped a quick pic of the new girl and requested she give me a massage I got a laugh and told by Mamasan "You go to younger girl she is only 1 year younger". I laughed and made my way into the room. Excellent massage. NICE ASS. Will definitely repeat.Good find! Have not visited Healing Spa because I have never had a need to drive that far for some fun. May have to make an exception now.

Nice report and share. Thanks.

Foss911
05-01-23, 13:16
Here is a general observation that I have come to concerning massage shops that advertise Groupon deals. There are a few AMP's here in the area that use Groupons to attract customers.

I have made the assumption that if a MP sells Groupons they are probably legit (I. E. No HE's). My rationale for this is Groupon deals attract female customers. MP's that have a lot of female customers are not going to be offering HE's to their male customers.

What do you guys think? And feel free to correct me if my assumption is wrong.

FakBoy
05-01-23, 14:03

I turned quickly around and while they were setting things up inside they told me to wait in the lobby. I snapped a quick pic of the new girl and requested she give me a massage I got a laugh and told by Mamasan "You go to younger girl she is only 1 year younger". I laughed and made my way into the room. Excellent massage. NICE ASS. Will definitely repeat.What was the damage on that experience?

BenHurtin
05-01-23, 17:11
What was the damage on that experience?Since the website times out and I tend to be a bit long winded.

Damage was 40/40 for half hour, think she went 40 min, I am a bit of a slow starter.

HighAndTight
05-01-23, 17:22
Here is a general observation that I have come to concerning massage shops that advertise Groupon deals. There are a few AMP's here in the area that use Groupons to attract customers.

I have made the assumption that if a MP sells Groupons they are probably legit (I. E. No HE's). My rationale for this is Groupon deals attract female customers. MP's that have a lot of female customers are not going to be offering HE's to their male customers.

What do you guys think? And feel free to correct me if my assumption is wrong.Wrong assumption, but here is the downside.

Use it quick because as soon the shop sells and the owner changes they will no longer accept the groupon.

Just swung by healing and that was a fun experience. Unfortunately Ben is blind that girl is min 38. Still fun and better massage and fun finish then Mamason, I think more will be on the table. But I have been mistake in the past.

She is still not hard on the eyes!

Foss911
05-01-23, 19:49
Wrong assumption, but here is the downside.

Use it quick because as soon the shop sells and the owner changes they will no longer accept the groupon.

Just swung by healing and that was a fun experience. Unfortunately Ben is blind that girl is min 38. Still fun and better massage and fun finish then Mamason, I think more will be on the table. But I have been mistake in the past.

She is still not hard on the eyes!Are you referring to Healing Spa on Hull Street? They do participate in Groupon programs.

HighAndTight
05-01-23, 20:38
Are you referring to Healing Spa on Hull Street? They do participate in Groupon programs.My last groupon experience was 5 years ago with Rose on Gaskins. They hosed me when they changed owners, but yes got a HE at Rose.

Benhurtin posted a picture of what he said was a young mamason at "Healing Spa therapy" in Petersburg on Cocks rd. Gigigity That I was commenting on and reporting my experience on.

Sorry for the confusion.

TheTinyTim
05-01-23, 20:43

What do you guys think? And feel free to correct me if my assumption is wrong.Isn't Harmony a HE place? I would never go there it is within walking distance and afraid I would run into my family that all lives within walking distance.

Bird804
05-01-23, 22:55

I turned quickly around and while they were setting things up inside they told me to wait in the lobby. I snapped a quick pic of the new girl and requested she give me a massage I got a laugh and told by Mamasan "You go to younger girl she is only 1 year younger". I laughed and made my way into the room. Excellent massage. NICE ASS. Will definitely repeat.Went today first thing this morning. Walked in guy was sitting on the couch almost left cause I wasn't sure what was going on. The lady in the pic had the same outfit on. Paid my 50 for HH. Lackluster massage over a sheet (didn't mind because I guess the heat didn't kick on yet) halfway removed the sheet before the flip to start tease. On the flip top came up bottoms went down for 8. Nursing on the man-mades. Her voice was a little raspy with heavy makeup. When I left the younger looking one was sitting on the couch and the guy was gone but I know he didn't get a massage so not sure what that was about.

Foss911
05-02-23, 09:21
Isn't Harmony a HE place? I would never go there it is within walking distance and afraid I would run into my family that all lives within walking distance.I got an HE at Harmony about 5 years ago. Have not been back since then.

I believe their current reputation is all legit, but that is only based on what I read on this forum.

Foss911
05-02-23, 09:28
My last groupon experience was 5 years ago with Rose on Gaskins. They hosed me when they changed owners, but yes got a HE at Rose.

Benhurtin posted a picture of what he said was a young mamason at "Healing Spa therapy" in Petersburg on Cocks rd. Gigigity That I was commenting on and reporting my experience on.

Sorry for the confusion.No worries. The Healing Spa in Petersburg does look like a happening spot. The one on Hull Street is totally legit based on my experience.

I think there are currently only two AMPs advertising on Groupon in this area. Healing (Hull St) and Classic on Parham. But the advertisers come and go on Groupon all the time.

Stay safe.

BlackRod82
05-02-23, 14:14
Is there any Latino or mix places getting tired of the AMP.

BuckHead44
05-02-23, 16:41
I have been out of commission for about a year due to medical reasons. I am not 100% but getting there. I found myself in the area of 3rd and decided to drop in. I was greeted by a petite therapist in a dark zip up dress and welcomed in. We went straight back and agreed on the 1 hr option. I got comfortable and closed my eyes and started to dream. In my dream Rose took care of me. Massage was 3 out of 5, average w no oil / lotion at request. Body revealed a / bs on top, little booty and a clean pasture below. I enjoyed my stress relief x2 and she was speaking in her native language at times. The weather was rainy, thank goodness raincoats. Grip was nice and I'd repeat. Says she will be around til June! It was a nice dream for my 1st trip after a year. I woke up, got a hug and left. The donation was the standard hr. 6 and 1. 4. Be safe! BH44.

FlipMe69
05-02-23, 18:37
No worries. The Healing Spa in Petersburg does look like a happening spot. The one on Hull Street is totally legit based on my experience.

I think there are currently only two AMPs advertising on Groupon in this area. Healing (Hull St) and Classic on Parham. But the advertisers come and go on Groupon all the time.

Stay safe.I saw an ad on CL that said they were opening a new location In Emporia. Business must be good for them! LOL.

FlipMe69
05-02-23, 18:55
Had some extra time today and decided to do a little snooping around. I checked out the spot on Forest Hill that has been mentioned on here before. I looked for it a while back and couldn't find it, but I found it today. It's a very discreet location with plenty of parking. The MT was older, very petite but not very attractive in my opinion. Zero English. Sign shows. 5 for thirty minutes. I passed and didn't see anything that would make me return.

I went to another spot that I have also had trouble locating before near Parham. I think it has been reviewed on here as Green spa or something?? Anyway I found it. It's on the 2nd floor. Greeted by an older looking MT with jogging pants and socks with flip flops! LOL! That is a bad sign. Zero English. She called for backup and another older MT came out from behind a curtain. I wasn't feeling it and passed.

Next stop was Cary and both MT were out of service with oil dripping from their fingers. One hour wait. I had to pass since I was out of time.

No dreams today but that wasn't necessarily the goal. Good intelligence obtained, but of course it could all change tomorrow. Be safe and get flipped!!

HighAndTight
05-02-23, 20:31
I saw an ad on CL that said they were opening a new location In Emporia. Business must be good for them! LOL.The good and bad of Emporia:

Good. Younger than anything around here, good English and 25-27 yo. That building probably has 7 x Massage rooms. She said her friend would be coming soon and is also cute (I think she was hinting at happy endings). They have discounts listed on their craigslist ad just like Petersburg. Best damn massage I have had since being overseas. Same buy 5 and get 6th free.

The Bad. Nothing Extra on the table, she is gorgeous and knows it. She is licensed and she has plenty of clients I waited 20 min for massage, and no happy ending. She says business has been picking up slowly, she see 6-8 a day, most of these places won't go for 2 girls until they have ten a day.

Midnight1
05-03-23, 14:28
Checked out Forest Hill yesterday. Good parking in back of the building, cannot be seen from Forest Hill Ave. Was a busy lot yesterday morning. Several Dentist office's in the building and other offices. A guy was sitting in the rear of lot when I arrived, and when I left. Has a separate outside rear entrance from others in the building. An older Mt, say late Fifty's and charged 70 for an hour. This is a one MT shop. Nothing special, just average at best.

Polaris17
05-03-23, 16:50
Mannn I have been scoping out this forum for the past month and I decided to pull the trigger. I called Julie on hull and she said she could get me in at 1130 I get there and she is busy. I run across the street to Genito they were busy to but she wasn't attractive. At this point I was going to give up but I remembered someone mentioned ocean on hull. I called and they said they can fit me in. I was greeted by a petite women maybe late 40's early 50's with so huge knockers. I go for the 30 min. I strip down and lay my tip on the chair and she proceeds to massage. She asked me if this is my 1st time being there I told her yes. I think she was feeling me out. Ask she massages she jumped on the table and started massaging my legs. While work on my back she let me touch her ass and legs with her clothes on. She motions for me to turn over and said are you ready. She removes the sheet and says Nice! I'm already standing at attention. I unzip her jacket and pull out those breasts (LOL). She proceed to give me the double twist 2000! I only last about 2 minutes tops. She cleans me up and finishes the massage. At the end asked her name she said Coco and she ask for me to come back and see her. Definitely was a great first experience. Massage 7/10 H. E 11/10.30 min $40 tip $40.

NightRider11
05-04-23, 09:03
Went by Sunshine in Ashland yesterday and saw Ashland PD sitting outside. Just a heads up. I have been there twice and received service from both providers. They are both 40+ but very nice. Don't remember their names but the first one was taller and slender and provided a nice massage and allowed OTC and UTS access but nothing more. The other provider (who spoke barely any English) had a little more meat on her bones took her top off and allowed free roaming but still kept pants on. Again, good massage and very nice and even offered another pop without me prompting. Would like to go again but nervous after seeing the PD sitting in the parking lot.

FakBoy
05-05-23, 06:35
I am in the Lesserburg area and new here. Which one of the AMPs provide FS?

Phoenix Asian Massage.

Enchantment Day Spa.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-enchantment-day-spa-petersburg-va-186482#rubmaps.

Massage for you LLC.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-massage-for-you-llc-chester-va-162480#rubmaps.

International Massage Center.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-international-massage-center-chester-va-46245#rubmaps.

Healing Spa.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-healing-spa-dinwiddie-va-179917#rubmaps.

Sugmaligma
05-05-23, 09:23
Wednesday I went to the often talked about Healing. I went right before 5 PM. Only one lady who was working may have been the one in the snapped picture earlier in this forum. But my visit didn't live up to the hype. I walked in and was greeted by my MT. I opted for 30 minutes. We get to the room I get undressed. I lay down and start my dream. The MT comes in and starts the massage. Her hands were very dry and no lotion or oil was used. I must be spoiled by the other AMTs in the area because I did not enjoy it. To be fair I'm not there for the massage but at least give a decent one. (2/10) Very little teasing until the end. On the flip, she finally asked if I wanted oil. Of course, the answer was yes! Couldn't enjoy the ending either because her hand was so dry that it was slightly uncomfortable. Needless to say, if I am in the burg area, I still would elect and go to a city AMP like Cary or check out Ocean or Forest Hill. I'm thinking YMMV was the issue here but I'm reluctant to try again since I live in the city anyway.

Damage $50/$40.

BowTieGuy394
05-05-23, 10:01
Stopped by last week at 8:10 at night. Opted for an hour.

Older, energetic lady. She was chatty at first. Tells me I'm the first customer of the day. Not sure I believe her b / c she kept getting interrupted by the door and phone.

She booked someone on the phone for 9 pm Which my math skills tell me I'm either getting shorted on time or the reason I'm there will be with someone within ear shot in the next room.

Turns out I just got shorted on time. Which frankly I was happy about. Massage was subpar. One of the more forgettable visits.

On the flip, no foreplay, no lead-in. Just grabs oil and starts acting like she is trying to remove the damn thing.

Very disappointing b / c last time I was there I had a VERY VERY good time. Hoping it was just a bad rotation. But going to take this place of rotation for a few months.

0. 6 for house. 0. 4 for Tugboat Willy. In / out in 45 minutes.

BenHurtin
05-05-23, 15:29

Phoenix Asian Massage.

Enchantment Day Spa.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-enchantment-day-spa-petersburg-va-186482#rubmaps.

Massage for you LLC.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-massage-for-you-llc-chester-va-162480#rubmaps.

International Massage Center.Start with my latest and move backward:

Healing. Not FS, not BJ. Everything else, possible depending on the MT, usually young, YMMV. Usually an excellent massage.

Phoenix. BJ a long time ago, Everything else standard and subpar. Massage nearly non-existent.

Enchantment. Just standard everything. Expect the same results from anything in Henrico.

Massage for You. Old Lady. Excellent massage, and if you can keep your eyes locked shut, an excellent HE.

I have not been to International, haha maybe that the FS one. But never heard of it.

Bird804
05-05-23, 15:34

Phoenix Asian Massage.

Enchantment Day Spa.

Massage for you LLC.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-international-massage-center-chester-va-46245#rubmaps.

Healing Spa.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-healing-spa-dinwiddie-va-179917#rubmaps.Been awhile since I've even entertained the thought of FS but your best bet out of these would be international (which they call Sheetz) and day spa on crater.

TheTinyTim
05-05-23, 15:47
Wednesday I went to the often talked about Healing. I went right before 5 PM. Only one lady who was working may have been the one in the snapped picture earlier in this forum. But my visit didn't live up to the hype. I walked in and was greeted by my MT. I opted for 30 minutes. We get to the room I get undressed. I lay down and start my dream. The MT comes in and starts the massage. Her hands were very dry and no lotion or oil was used. I must be spoiled by the other AMTs in the area because I did not enjoy it. To be fair I'm not there for the massage but at least give a decent one. (2/10) Very little teasing until the end. On the flip, she finally asked if I wanted oil. Of course, the answer was yes! Couldn't enjoy the ending either because her hand was so dry that it was slightly uncomfortable. Needless to say, if I am in the burg area, I still would elect and go to a city AMP like Cary or check out Ocean or Forest Hill. I'm thinking YMMV was the issue here but I'm reluctant to try again since I live in the city anyway.

Damage $50/$40.I think YMMV is correct. I went to work in Petersburg today and realized that I was less then a mile from Healing and had an extended 1.5 hr lunch.

Did not realize there was a very close exit off of I85 instead of driving down Wythe thru the Ghetto. I am very new to that area.

But anyway. That was fun! The woman who looks 30-40 yo depending on lighting took care of me, 15 min medium massage mainly neck and shoulders while playing with her the entire time under shorts, 15 min in flip and a slow enjoyable release. Pretty sure she gushed while rubbing her.

She new why I was there and took care of it with a smile.

Definitely she doesn't rotate away permanently because she said "new girls next week".

HoneyRoasted
05-06-23, 20:03
I went to Ocean yesterday because of the reviews I've been seeing, which I appreciate. I had seen something a "coco," and I was hoping to get her.

I come in, and I see this older lady behind the register. She was friendly and welcoming. She had a padded bra with some nice size breasts. Her body was not very appealing. In my mind, I was thinking, "Darn, coco is probably busy in the next room. " The massage started, and it was a reasonably good massage. I never care for the massages. If it were up to me, I'd get straight to business. Anyways, there was some very light touching of the boys, Plenty of butt play, and then came the flip. She had the sheet on me and started touching me all over. She motioned for the he, and I said, "Sure. " She had some decent handles and techniques. I was able to pull the girls out and play with them. I didn't bother touching it anywhere else because it just wasn't appealing. This whole time I'm thinking, I got to come back to see the "other lady. ".

After I get done and dressed, I walk out and meet the "other lady. " This one seemed way older than the one I got.

Damage was 40 and 40.

Do I recommend it? Sure, if you need a quick release.

Would I return? Maybe not unless they change the lineup.

HighAndTight
05-07-23, 09:33
OMG!!

So I am driving down 288, and I got the itch. So I stopped in at a restroom and applied some ointment. Then I decided to get a massage.

LOL all kidding aside I stopped in at JASMIN. Which I had nearly sworn off, and I get this old lady. No big deal I know that looks are not everything. She give a Great massage and standard finish.

But then as I am walking out! Here is this perfect girl probably mid 20's cameltoe popped out, huge knockers and looking FINE!

I am going to have to make another trip. Maybe tonight.

Old lady damage 60/40.

I am bringing extra cash to try out the hottie.

If anyone has tried it please report!

DorkHelmet
05-07-23, 12:17
Got Lisa, there was one other girl there that I didn't see. She asked if I wanted "softer" which I did. Basically nothing but teasing the whole time, I'll take it. Ended up DATY with a nice release. Got the full half hour, . 4/. 8. I think Cary is my new go-to.

HookinUp
05-07-23, 16:29
OMG!!

So I am driving down 288, and I got the itch. So I stopped in at a restroom and applied some ointment. Then I decided to get a massage.

LOL all kidding aside I stopped in at JASMIN. Which I had nearly sworn off, and I get this old lady. No big deal I know that looks are not everything. She give a Great massage and standard finish.

But then as I am walking out! Here is this perfect girl probably mid 20's cameltoe popped out, huge knockers and looking FINE!

Old lady damage 60/40.

If anyone has tried it please report!If it's who I saw last time I was there a few weeks ago, I thoroughly agree. I haven't been back up there yet, but report back if you venture back out there. They also have a girl from another local spot that substitutes in occasionally. Cute, short, slender and petite.

TheTinyTim
05-07-23, 19:12
OMG!!

But then as I am walking out! Here is this perfect girl probably mid 20's cameltoe popped out, huge knockers and looking fine!

Old lady damage 60/40.

If anyone has tried it please report!Save the extra money!

I saw her, a week ago, tight leggings with camel toe.

She was very attractive but very shy. I received a subpar 30 min massage w / flip at 25 min. Extremely mechanical and No touching her.

I am younger and I was fresh out of the shower, so I am pretty sure it was not me.

40/40 and off she ran.

Great view but I could go sit in a titty bar for that.

TheTinyTim
05-07-23, 19:19
New girl tomorrow.

You come try!

Very cute and small.

She is single.

I don't have funds to hit this many AMPs this fast. If anyone gets a chance to report back I would like to hit them up Friday. I can just tell my S. O that I am working in Petersburg again.

RvaGhost
05-07-23, 19:24
What you using?

OMG!!

Old lady damage 60/40.

If anyone has tried it please report!

FlipMe69
05-07-23, 20:32
Got Lisa, there was one other girl there that I didn't see. She asked if I wanted "softer" which I did. Basically nothing but teasing the whole time, I'll take it. Ended up DATY with a nice release. Got the full half hour, . 4/. 8. I think Cary is my new go-to.I have to agree! Out of all of the spots in the area I like this spot the best overall. I have had a variety of experiences here.

TheSilentGray
05-08-23, 00:06
I did some late night prowling tonight and went to one of the few places that were still open in the West End. I hadn't heard anything about them but I figured I'd check them out. Two older women ran the place. Neither of which were particularly attractive. And I should have known there wouldn't be a HE simply from the fact they were in an affluent community, located in an office park with business professionals, and they asked me to fill out a form pointing out where I'd like the MT to focus on. The 30 min massage was great, but didn't include any teasing, flirting, or flip. I'd go back if I wanted an honest massage to work out knots, but there a place to avoid if you want extras.

30 min = . 50/. 20.

Bucki125
05-08-23, 08:47
If it's who I saw last time I was there a few weeks ago, I thoroughly agree. I haven't been back up there yet, but report back if you venture back out there. They also have a girl from another local spot that substitutes in occasionally. Cute, short, slender and petite.Are they in Goochland?

TravelerMon
05-08-23, 12:56
Went by Sunshine in Ashland yesterday and saw Ashland PD sitting outside. Just a heads up. I have been there twice and received service from both providers. They are both 40+ but very nice. Don't remember their names but the first one was taller and slender and provided a nice massage and allowed OTC and UTS access but nothing more. The other provider (who spoke barely any English) had a little more meat on her bones took her top off and allowed free roaming but still kept pants on. Again, good massage and very nice and even offered another pop without me prompting. Would like to go again but nervous after seeing the PD sitting in the parking lot.I went a few months ago, and I'm fairly certain they pulled up and took a picture of me in my car after the appointment. So yeah, I'm a bit paranoid to return.

HookinUp
05-08-23, 13:22
Are they in Goochland?Thats the spot.

Deckstar38
05-08-23, 14:34
I wanted to treat myself to something nice today, it's my Birthday so I wanted to find a good massage with nice teasing and release some stress. I read some good reports about carry street. So, I went there and was closed all locked up for some reason. Then I thought Brook Road was not too far, ventured over there pulled up close to the barbershop and went in. Got the hour and went to room. My MT was short about 40 ish+ of course couldn't speak English. When she came to room, she first removed the sheet from me completely; I thought it was a good sign. She grabs some lotion and after applying to my back she starts rubbing me hard with closed fist up and down my spine, I ask her to do softer she replies meaty or medi witch I assume is medium to her. She alternates between elbows and fist on my back with me repeatedly saying softer and she replying medi. I endure about 45 minutes of this torture while trying to explain what softer means to no avail. Finally on flip she lightens up some. Gives the hand motion asking how much I pay. I was so mad about the massage I just wanted to leave but also didn't want to walk away like I just wasted my whole day for nothing so I say 40 which was way more than enough, this crazy ***** wants 60 for HE. I tell her no just finish massage and let me leave. After about 5 minutes of her being pissed off shaking her head and complaining about 40 she agrees. I wanted to get something out of this so reluctantly agreed to get it over with. She holds Junior down and starts pulling and scraping with her fingers, it felt like she was pulling the skin off, painful as hell! I grab her hand to stop her so she then starts jack hammering me. I again grab her hand telling her to slow down witch of course she interoperates as faster and harder. I literally had to wrestle her hand of junior. This is absolutely the worst experience I have ever had at an AMP. This experience just ruined my entire day.

HighAndTight
05-08-23, 16:08
What you using?If you got an actual itching please tell us all so we can avoid any places you have been that does not change sheets Which is most of them.

Heard that Lee Flowers got busted or something?

Anyone have information?

Country73
05-08-23, 17:38
Went to the shopping center behind Phoenix off S Crater and glad I did. First time at this location. Last time I tried it was closed. This time it looked closed again but it wasn't. Went in for an hour at it was 70. This is the first AMP I've paid more but no biggie. Met a girl name Jessica around 30 decent looking. She came in and I knew it was going to be good session was wearing a t-shirt and panties. I was like hell yea! She got on top off me right away and did some kind of body massage and kept grabbing my ass hard and spreading those cheeks LOL! She did this for about thirty minutes and then reached down to junior. Flipped over right away offered FS for $. 40 but said I only had $. 20 but she still accepted. Bet I could have talked to her $. She was full of energy and with her attitude had a great time. Not sure if she understood my English but there is another girl in her 30's also offering same. I'll try next time and report back. She said they were both new and just got here. Like always be safe.

FlipMe69
05-08-23, 18:27
I went a few months ago, and I'm fairly certain they pulled up and took a picture of me in my car after the appointment. So yeah, I'm a bit paranoid to return.Ashland and all of Hanover County and if you are not familiar with jurisdictional boundaries in the area that also includes Mechanicsville. The cops up there have nothing to do but focus on wet dreams.

Kodak675
05-08-23, 19:19
https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/d/richmond-massage-therapy-richmond/7618328748.html

Has anyone tried? I know it says keep it professional but we can always hope.

Rpatl
05-08-23, 19:20
Stopped by today and drew a MILF. She didn't turn any music on, used some kind of rolling technique, and was super horny.

Not to mention tight. She kissed my body all over and got into it.

I had a great time and would repeat. I think I was the only one in there.

FlipMe69
05-08-23, 19:25
https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/d/richmond-massage-therapy-richmond/7618328748.html

Has anyone tried? I know it says keep it professional but we can always hope.LOL! Was about to post the same question. You can only assume that something more might be available considering it is a CL ad and the picture of her posing like she needs a fatherly figure in her life! Hopefully someone has something to share.

GizmoTool
05-08-23, 20:24

Has anyone tried? I know it says keep it professional but we can always hope.She used to be a dancer, server and DJ at Richard's who went by Casey. I enjoyed spending time in the VIP with Casey, but she never gave me any extras or accepted my offers to party outside of the club.

Let me know if you get any extras. She's a great person, and I always enjoyed the tie that I spent with her.

Sugmaligma
05-09-23, 01:21

Been here twice and both times I've gotten CBJ. (They cover with wrap not a raincoat. Some people don't like it). I have also hear of FS here and BBBJ. But YMMV. I've been lucky here.

My last visit was a few months ago but damage was $40/$100.

TheHobbyLobby
05-09-23, 07:15
She used to be a dancer, server and DJ at Richard's who went by Casey. I enjoyed spending time in the VIP with Casey, but she never gave me any extras or accepted my offers to party outside of the club.

Let me know if you get any extras. She's a great person, and I always enjoyed the tie that I spent with her.Maybe it's just me but this looks too legit. When they share their full name (could be fake) I would assume there are no extras. But if someone takes the plunge let us know. She is cute.

Rpatl
05-09-23, 11:31
Be careful. Uncle is staked out at the traffic light as you turn in. There was a regular car and a van.

Looks like they were waiting for someone to roll in and snatch them up.

Be careful.

Went to the shopping center behind Phoenix off S Crater and glad I did. First time at this location. Last time I tried it was closed. This time it looked closed again but it wasn't. Went in for an hour at it was 70. This is the first AMP I've paid more but no biggie. Met a girl name Jessica around 30 decent looking. She came in and I knew it was going to be good session was wearing a t-shirt and panties. I was like hell yea! She got on top off me right away and did some kind of body massage and kept grabbing my ass hard and spreading those cheeks LOL! She did this for about thirty minutes and then reached down to junior. Flipped over right away offered FS for $. 40 but said I only had $. 20 but she still accepted. Bet I could have talked to her $. She was full of energy and with her attitude had a great time. Not sure if she understood my English but there is another girl in her 30's also offering same. I'll try next time and report back. She said they were both new and just got here. Like always be safe.

FlipMe69
05-09-23, 12:52
Maybe it's just me but this looks too legit. When they share their full name (could be fake) I would assume there are no extras. But if someone takes the plunge let us know. She is cute.Checked the State website and she just got her license in January. The building that she is in has several attorneys offices. My guess would be a sugar daddy got he all setup! LOL.

ItsAllGreat570
05-09-23, 13:51
Be careful. Uncle is staked out at the traffic light as you turn in. There was a regular car and a van.

Be careful.After the recount of a recent dream had there by another forum member, I was literally taking a shower and heading over there. Good thing I checked forums again before leaving and thank you for the heads up. If I do somewhere now, I'll be sure to report.

JMorris99
05-09-23, 17:24
I have been to these places 10 or so times. Never one have I been able to get some OTC / UTC roaming. Being born in the 2000's, I have to be one of the youngest people they see (over 20) . Any tips? Tricks?

BenHurtin
05-09-23, 17:31
So this afternoon I was rolling down to retry Enchantment Day on Crater after that very enthusiastic post. I decided to stop and grab a bite ahead of time near the mall and while at the Wendys I see a bunch of marked and unmarked cars.

Sitting inside thanking uncle for his dedication and service I slowly eat my meal and start listening in.

Well it appears we all missed the boat on Enchantment because they have been watching that and Phoenix for about a week. Really glad I stopped because there was a wealth of information to be had. So at this point after they left I rolled on toward Healing and tried out the new girls there with four hands, I entered from the Walgreens parking lot to see what I could see, and found nothing so I am assuming that is at least safe.

New Healing girls were top notch fun, but I guess not enough fun to draw attention.

Better safe than sorry I guess!

Stay Safe out there.

TheTinyTim
05-09-23, 17:54
I appreciate the heads up on the Day Spa, I just left healing because I figured they would not hit one on the other side of town and technically the jurisdiction is Dinwiddie!!

I received an early BDay gift today and left work early to celebrate!

I was stuck in traffic on 95's and decided to see if any reviews had gone up today, and I feel lucky!

I decided to switch route and go to Healing Spa instead and that was quite nice. Explained it was my birthday soon and these girls totally ate that up. I got four hands for 30 min for $60 and a fun playful ending involving both girls, don't get me wrong I would have preferred getting a nice BJ, but they did cause the second coming and that's a first for me at a spa!

I love the quick rotations here I just wish we could vote who stays and goes. Maybe have a rose ceremony at the end of each week, Ha.

I so badly wish this place was in Richmond or Henrico but because they are hotties I figure uncle would put them out of business quick.

TheTinyTim
05-09-23, 19:44
I have been to these places 10 or so times. Never one have I been able to get some OTC / UTC roaming. Being born in the 2000's, I have to be one of the youngest people they see (over 20) . Any tips? Tricks?First and foremost thanks for legalizing weed in VA, I saw your re-election billboard in PBurg.

Here are some tips: 1. Always be clean and smell good, this does not mean bath in axe body spray like so many. 2. Be polite and be regular. 3. Read the Forum 4. If you look like a uncle, your going to get passed up allot.

Keep google translate on your phone and know how to use it quickly.

Good luck.

NightLabor
05-09-23, 19:59

Be careful.I went this morning got the 30 m, about ten minutes in the older lady came in the massage room and used her phone to say someone is walking around my car. Nothing much had happened yet but was going there very quickly so I ignored but she talked to the masseuse and the massage became completely legit shirt was back on masseuse and everything. I got about 20 min in and she said done. I was clearly disappointed she walked out of the room, I got dressed, she came back in handed me a bottle of water and I tried to give her ten but she ignored me and left again. The lobby was empty and I walked to my car. There was a van parked very close near by. Looked undercover.

Now I am freaking out!

Took forever to create this account, I had tried so many times in the past but today I busted my bottom to get it to work. I have seen some pretty descent advise on here If anyone could PM me some instructions. Nothing actually happened in the massage except her topless.

Thank you in advance.

CatchingLiars
05-09-23, 20:07
I did some recon Tuesday afternoon around 5:00. I drove around the area pretty well and did not see any signs of LEO. I work in the area.

Who knows, might have been shift change will check again tomorrow and keep you all advised. I am anxious to try it out.

TheDawn32
05-10-23, 00:46
Maybe it's just me but this looks too legit. When they share their full name (could be fake) I would assume there are no extras. But if someone takes the plunge let us know. She is cute.I just booked a session. Worst case I should get a pretty good massage if she's licensed and real. Best case I'm getting some bomb extras.

HappyPan
05-10-23, 09:20

Has anyone tried? I know it says keep it professional but we can always hope.No extras.

Marqeis
05-10-23, 11:29
I could not find any threads for Canada, so posting here to see if Richmond group know anything. I will be traveling there soon specially will be in Brampton / Toronto area and was checking to see if any good AMP's there or any provides info. DM if you know anything, thank so much.

TheHobbyLobby
05-10-23, 11:51
I just booked a session. Worst case I should get a pretty good massage if she's licensed and real. Best case I'm getting some bomb extras.Please report back and let us know. One monger has already said she is legit but not sure if that person actually saw her.

Bucki125
05-10-23, 15:23

Be careful.Which police dept is doing this?

HighAndTight
05-10-23, 16:32
I went this morning got the 30 m, about ten minutes in the older lady came in the massage room and used her phone to say someone is walking around my car. Nothing much had happened yet but was going there very quickly so I ignored but she talked to the masseuse and the massage became completely legit shirt was back on masseuse and everything. I got about 20 min in and she said done. I was clearly disappointed she walked out of the room, I got dressed, she came back in handed me a bottle of water and I tried to give her ten but she ignored me and left again. The lobby was empty and I walked to my car. There was a van parked very close near by. Looked undercover.

Now I am freaking out!

Took forever to create this account, I had tried so many times in the past but today I busted my bottom to get it to work. I have seen some pretty descent advise on here If anyone could PM me some instructions. Nothing actually happened in the massage except her topless.

Thank you in advance.They got you walking into a spa! If it was illegal to do that we would all be in trouble.

The only time I have ever heard of anything sticking, other than getting caught in the act, or on video in the act, is if you are going there multiple times then "frequenting a bawdy establishment" but that rarely sticks unless you confess.

Chill out.

You kids need to take a breath, and if you can't stomach the risk then don't do it.

Heck it will clear up the wait for others!

LuvARub88
05-10-23, 19:35
Any cleaning reports? Looks interesting.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/bts/...616513992.html

RVAPunk
05-10-23, 19:53
Stopped by Ecoff today for the first time in forever. Drew a thirtyish masseuse. Massage was done but that was it. No teasing, no offers, and no extras. Left very disappointed.

Cbd7669
05-10-23, 19:54
I could not find any threads for Canada, so posting here to see if Richmond group know anything. I will be traveling there soon specially will be in Brampton / Toronto area and was checking to see if any good AMP's there or any provides info. DM if you know anything, thank so much.

Here you will find all the info you need. Spas are everywhere. Some with Asian, some European, some Canadian ladies. Lots to choose from.

http://www.toronto-exotic-massage.com/

There is a strip mall in Brampton near the airport (351 Parkhurst) with six (!) parlors. PM if you need more details.

CatchingLiars
05-10-23, 21:25
Which police dept is doing this?I went by Both places today and both were deserted.

GiveItRaw10
05-11-23, 09:52
I did some recon Tuesday afternoon around 5:00. I drove around the area pretty well and did not see any signs of LEO. I work in the area.

Who knows, might have been shift change will check again tomorrow and keep you all advised. I am anxious to try it out.It happened in the Virginia Beach area a few years back. LEO doesn't initially stake out MP's without insider reports. A few years back some dick opened a YouTube channel called "exposing lewd acts" in which a brief YT recording of a bloke entering an AMP. Nothing in the video that I can see would result in hard evidence, or criminal behavior but these dicks are out there and will record people and make false allegations for LEO to open an investigation. Here is the YT vid. https://m.youtube.com/shorts/cnSdvIzuMv4.

RVAPunk
05-11-23, 10:13
All this talk about LEO camping out reminded me of something else yesterday at ecoff: the guy who owns the vape shop next door (or maybe an employee, I don't know) was camped out at the front and made a point of saying hi to me when I walked in the massage place. He made a point of saying hi again on my way out, and when I got in my car, someone else pulled up in a car. He went to talk to them and pointed at me and they were looking at me. I just figured he had some snide remarks but hearing everyone else talk about uncle getting more attentive makes me wonder. Either way I'm staying away.

Bucki125
05-11-23, 16:18
I've read ins some other columns that a cop will pull over a monger leaving an AMP and charge them with some traffic violation unless they roll over and rat out the AMP. I'm always very careful driving after leaving an AMP. And, unless you foolishly admit to something they have no evidence.

CatchingLiars
05-11-23, 21:08
I was looking for some healing. I was greeted by a nice middle aged lady who processed my payment for an hour session. This was my first visit and the Asian cutie MT spent a lot of time on my back. It was very relaxing, teasing was non existent. Overall an ok experience with some nursing. I left with an expensive jackhammer handshake. If I go back, I would probably go for the half.

HighAndTight
05-11-23, 21:56
I was looking for some healing. I was greeted by a nice middle aged lady who processed my payment for an hour session. This was my first visit and the Asian cutie MT spent a lot of time on my back. It was very relaxing, teasing was non existent. Overall an ok experience with some nursing. I left with an expensive jackhammer handshake. If I go back, I would probably go for the half.After reading the stuff about Petersburg I quickly checked the jurisdiction of healing spa. Good to Go its falls under Dinwiddie!

The spa was quiet today and the new girls seemed feisty. I guess I lost the dice roll and got the 30 ish one. Massage was so so but got a nice release, and thank god she wasn't wearing a shirt because I plastered them girls.

Damage 40/50 Will repeat this weekend and I will try the 20 ish looking one!

Summerinthecity
05-12-23, 09:15
I was looking for some healing. I was greeted by a nice middle aged lady who processed my payment for an hour session. This was my first visit and the Asian cutie MT spent a lot of time on my back. It was very relaxing, teasing was non existent. Overall an ok experience with some nursing. I left with an expensive jackhammer handshake. If I go back, I would probably go for the half.Not trying to throw shade, but this post doesn't mention where it is or really anything helpful. I see you only have 4 posts, but the "Where" is really one of the most important parts.

SouthrnGuy
05-12-23, 09:47
Went by for lunch break Tue. Was met immediately by nice looking very professional mamason good english well dressed and made up. The place looked brighter and a bit cleaner and spruced up the last time I was there. Was told busy for the next 30 min so come back. If I like I could also go to FX studio or come back in 30 min and get $10 off. Left but it is obvious that a larger cleaner organization has taken it over.

Happy Hunting.

Peace Out.

SG.

BenHurtin
05-12-23, 11:30
Not trying to throw shade, but this post doesn't mention where it is or really anything helpful. I see you only have 4 posts, but the "Where" is really one of the most important parts.It's the one in Petersburg / Dinwiddie.

They been hot for a while because the owner has been rotating tiny cute girls biweekly.

It's a great massage and H. E but if the girls get to frisky he rolls them out because they are trying to avoid LEO. So far I have only heard of getting a BJ there twice and those girls are now gone.

I have never gotten a BJ there or offered but it's always been a great time. Standard rates with discount and they have a frequent flyer card.

Stay safe everyone.

HookinUp
05-12-23, 13:59
Looks like Ecoff got busted. I just posted to the Media page.

RVAPunk
05-12-23, 19:30
Looks like Ecoff got busted. I just posted to the Media page.Well shit.

ItsAllGreat570
05-13-23, 06:30
Had a dream I was on Hull the other day. It's my old stomping grounds so I was reluctant to stop in case someone recognized me. Anyway, hung out in dollar tree for 10 minutes or so once I thought I couldn't see LEO or familiar faces outside, then swooped on over. Met by a short, cute Mt maybe mid / late 30's. She had a mask but wore it down a couple times. She was cute but her teeth are jacked, perfect b / c cups and tight little butt. Very sweet and full of compliments. She teased multiple times before flip, massage was above average, and she really took her time and care with good controls on the joystick. Got hr. 6/. 8 because she took top off, let me nurse and let me reach down pants and pet. She said it was first time so cheaper next time, I don't really believe her but we will see. I would repeat to see if I can get more for less. But not for a while since arrestafield is on one right now, didn't get name shame on me. Hopefully, she's there for a while.

Midnight1
05-13-23, 08:24
It happened in the Virginia Beach area a few years back. LEO doesn't initially stake out MP's without insider reports. A few years back some dick opened a YouTube channel called "exposing lewd acts" in which a brief YT recording of a bloke entering an AMP. Nothing in the video that I can see would result in hard evidence, or criminal behavior but these dicks are out there and will record people and make false allegations for LEO to open an investigation. Here is the YT vid. https://m.youtube.com/shorts/cnSdvIzuMv4.Thank you for the link with the video. Ride about survey, and smart parking now required.

CatchingLiars
05-13-23, 11:32
Not trying to throw shade, but this post doesn't mention where it is or really anything helpful. I see you only have 4 posts, but the "Where" is really one of the most important parts.As you can see, I am new. Thanks for the input. I was trying to be a little cryptic in case Uncle LEO is reviewing. I hope to have some fun while providing useful input. I have benefitted from this forum. Thanks again.

Summerinthecity
05-13-23, 22:34
As you can see, I am new. Thanks for the input. I was trying to be a little cryptic in case Uncle LEO is reviewing. I hope to have some fun while providing useful input. I have benefitted from this forum. Thanks again.No Problem! This forum gives as it gets.

Bucki125
05-14-23, 10:17
Looks like Ecoff got busted. I just posted to the Media page.I bet the Vape store owner next door ratted them out. Like his business isn't doing more damage to people than any AMP ever did.

TheTinyTim
05-14-23, 11:35
As you can see, I am new. Thanks for the input. I was trying to be a little cryptic in case Uncle LEO is reviewing. I hope to have some fun while providing useful input. I have benefitted from this forum. Thanks again.Since you have a account, read back through the forum. Use the search feature and you will find allot of information without asking. Congratz on getting an account setup, that alone is a challenge!

HighAndTight
05-14-23, 11:55
As you can see, I am new. Thanks for the input. I was trying to be a little cryptic in case Uncle LEO is reviewing. I hope to have some fun while providing useful input. I have benefitted from this forum. Thanks again.Welcome to the board!

Please read the forum and enjoy the wealth of Monger knowledge.

My List of must try places are:

1. Choctaw.

2. Healing Spa.

3. Jasmin.

4. XF.

Have fun out there!

And stay safe!

ChristNotama
05-14-23, 13:42
Stopped by today and drew a MILF. She didn't turn any music on, used some kind of rolling technique, and was super horny.

Not to mention tight. She kissed my body all over and got into it.

I had a great time and would repeat. I think I was the only one in there.I went to the downtown Pokecenter, I spoke with nurse Rose, has an ugly C-section scar, but she has a cute body, has a red round mark on above her right shoulder blade and a another red mark above her right a A$$ cheek. She is horny and tight AF. She was kissing my Machamp's chest, and licking and sucking my Exeggcute which is rare honestly. and she ain't even lube before taking the digglet, good times.

Face 5/10.

Body 5/10.

Personality 9/10.

English Skills 5/10.

Meowth tightness 8/10.

I can tell she was a 7 in her prime years, she has a wierd 1 liner were she calls you a "good husband" other than that I definitely want to repeat.

Overall 6. 4/10.

Pokecenter 60 pokemon.

Nurse 140 rare candy.

DorkHelmet
05-14-23, 15:51
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/asian/-804-243-0583open-minded-3/325550835409

Just found this ad on STG. Thought it was interesting.

HighAndTight
05-14-23, 20:29
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/asian/-804-243-0583open-minded-3/325550835409

Just found this ad on STG. Thought it was interesting.Guess I need to ask for more services after reading that STG listing about Healing Spa.

Always wanted to try watersports. Haha.

I wonder if that means there is a expanded or hidden menu.

Souside Recon
05-14-23, 23:38

Just found this ad on STG. Thought it was interesting.About as interesting as every other AMP in the area that has a similar ad on STG. There are so many those ads on there the site has become useless to find an actual escort.

PelicanT99
05-15-23, 09:53
I visit Richmond on business every month or two, going on 2 years now. As to AMPs, I'm only really interested in FS, and found that at the defunct LJS & Cleaners, and at 3rd. I'd opine about the mongering situation in this town, but I think you'd rather read a report about an actual good experience I had.

After Fburg didn't live up to reports, I tried Lesserburg. The crypt keeper I found at Sheetz sent me running out the door, so I drove on down to the place portrayed here as LEO's current focus. After a thorough patrol for any stake-outs, and given the completely empty parking lot, I parked inconspicuously & slid inside. Two voices greeted me, but only one came out: maybe 5'5" and 115#, B to C cups, tight flat typical Asian ass, good body, decent but not pretty face. This is about the best I've seen on offer in my visits, LOL. Poor English but functional. Decent massage; I was actually worried this was leading nowhere then she taps my shoulder & says "you pay?" I confirm FS on the table, she strips & we have FS on the table. A little lubed & loose, but at least she acts like she enjoys it & doesn't grimace and say "you too big" like so many AMP girls. We run the playbook & I shoot in the bag. $140 tip for good fun, no clock watching.

Funny aside: during my massage I heard a woman customer come in and have a discussion with the other tech that got progressively louder & contemptuous. Couldn't hear the content, but made me plan a swift exit in case her next call was Johnny Law (instead of confronting her cheating man LOL).

Don't waste the time PMing for details. I didn't ask her name & if you can't RTFF and figure out the place, that's on you.

Foss911
05-15-23, 10:46
Guess I need to ask for more services after reading that STG listing about Healing Spa.

Always wanted to try watersports. Haha.

I wonder if that means there is an expanded or hidden menu.If you do a search of STG (ex. Massages in Richmond, VA), you will find several of our favorite AMP's have ads with similar "boilerplate" language offering all sorts of extras.

Is it deceptive advertising? Maybe, but there is only one way to find out. Tell your MT for what you want and see what happens. Most times, all that is available is the standard HE. But occasionally there is more available and that's what makes the hunt so much fun. I have been surprised several times over the years. YMMV.

DcGuy202
05-15-23, 13:35
I could not find any threads for Canada, so posting here to see if Richmond group know anything. I will be traveling there soon specially will be in Brampton / Toronto area and was checking to see if any good AMP's there or any provides info. DM if you know anything, thank so much.They have a Toronto-specific site. TERB. Toronto escort review board, I think. Sign up. It's worth it.

DorkHelmet
05-15-23, 16:49
About as interesting as every other AMP in the area that has a similar ad on STG. There are so many those ads on there the site has become useless to find an actual escort.I texted the number and asked "full service?" and got the reply "yes. Come in. I got you". That's the main difference between them and the others with the really racey ads. I've texted the others questions like that and get no reply.

RvaGhost
05-15-23, 17:50
Went this morning to see Rose at 3rd and of course she opens the door and as I step in I instantly feel the heat as it's hot as hell inside. We go to the room and I tell her it's hot and she does something to the thermostat. She was wearing a cute pink dress and as I have seen her before she knew what I wanted and as I undressed so did she. She gets a hat and puts it on with her mouth then I tell her to get on all 4's and she does. I slide in and work it for a bit then try to slide into the back door and she pulls away and flips over and said no as she laughs. I tell her I pay more she says no it hurts. So I pound her out in mish and we are both sweating as it's cooking in there. She sprays the paper towel with alcohol and cleans me up and she ask if I want massage and I say yes medium. As I'm laying there I'm roasting and I ask her to just get a cold rag and wipe me down that it's to hot she does and says sorry it's hot. I dress and bounce after about 25 minutes. Normally with her I go the full hour with 2 pops but not today. Hopefully they get it cooled down in there.

60/140.

BenHurtin
05-15-23, 21:12
I texted the number and asked "full service?" and got the reply "yes. Come in. I got you". That's the main difference between them and the others with the really racey ads. I've texted the others questions like that and get no reply.Went in today fully expecting LEO to be hiding outside. Not the case!

New girl with the short hair between 38-45 (What you going to do she is Asian) was my hostess. Excellent massage, lots of teasing. The more regular spinner came in and said a bunch in Chinese and started 4 handing me. At one point I have a crotch grinding on each of my hands and I asked for the hot towel!

I got 1 I am nursing on, the other one rubbing her crotch on my digits, pretty sure she was squirting. Shot that all over the place pretty sure catching a bit of both of them. They giggle and leave older one comes back and cleans me up. I walk out and the tiny one has a huge wet spot on her shirt and pants so I suggested she change.

Damage 60/80 Wasn't planning on spending that much but she made it worth while!

HighAndTight
05-15-23, 21:22
New girl is slightly older but still hot as hell!!

Went in and she was available today, she asks how long I say 30 min, she says $50. I said what about the craigslist special so she dropped to $40.

Haha went in she ask how hard, I smiled and said "very soft".

So 15 min of teasing her shirt come up and they are very nice. Start nursing and she she get a Oscar for her acting skills. She starts grinding on my hand and then starts rubbing junior who was at full attention. (and I lose it in 2 min) hehe. She giggles and says that's a good quickie. Cleans me up and finished with a shoulder massage. Damage was 40&50. But totally worth it!

Really hoping for an expanded menu with her. Worried because Uncle has been on thee prowled everywhere in VA. I do not want to lose any more of these places.