PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Ltnric
10-28-16, 17:31
So I was driving past DM and you all know there is construction happening right across from DM. I finally saw a sign and it says Burger Bauch. So this means once this place is up and running there is going to be a lot of traffic. One think I liked about DM was that it was tucked away from the busy street. So what do you think about this.

Ltnric
10-28-16, 18:21
I should have passed and held out for Tina. Took a chance and not we all know!So I just tried to get an appointment with Tina and woman on phone told me she was on a short vacation but they had two other girls. I hope Tina hasn't moved on from Mallory.

Richva
10-28-16, 20:21
So I just tried to get an appointment with Tina and woman on phone told me she was on a short vacation but they had two other girls. I hope Tina hasn't moved on from Mallory.Never figured out what it meant. I went as stated before. Asked for Tina. Wound up with another lady as stated before. What I did not say was other lady held up her phone several times saying "interest rate". Could never understand what it meant? Not that it matters cause not going back. Just thought maybe you guys could figure out what she was trying to tell me. Had to do with me asking for Tina.

Rvarva2969
10-29-16, 08:33
So I was driving past DM and you all know there is construction happening right across from DM. I finally saw a sign and it says Burger Bauch. So this means once this place is up and running there is going to be a lot of traffic. One think I liked about DM was that it was tucked away from the busy street. So what do you think about this.Went last night and drew linda. I must say she is the best in my opinion. Such a great build up with the tease. I noticed that burger has opened now. I had to park up on the hill by gas station. I get what you are saying about being a bit hidden. At least your car or truck won't stick out now. As there are so many cars there now. I didn't mind the walk. Shouldn't be too busy early mornings before lunch. I went at 7. 30 last night and that place was very busy. Might have to try a burger next time after my spoiling.

Mikwin1
10-29-16, 21:24
Never figured out what it meant. I went as stated before. Asked for Tina. Wound up with another lady as stated before. What I did not say was other lady held up her phone several times saying "interest rate". Could never understand what it meant? Not that it matters cause not going back. Just thought maybe you guys could figure out what she was trying to tell me. Had to do with me asking for Tina.She went to New York City for a week.

DahBull
10-30-16, 02:46
So just to be clear was the total damage $160? I assume you paid the regular house fee of $60 and you said you paid $ for the saran wrap treatment correct?0. 6 for House and 0. 4 for tip (post).

- DB.

RvaFun00
11-01-16, 09:11
Hello mongers, anyone partake in this.

Provider? Any info is appreciated?

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-relaxation/18008622

BlackRod82
11-01-16, 13:20

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-relaxation/18008622Did you ever see her looking a good provider pm.

Marqeis
11-01-16, 17:00

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-relaxation/18008622I had a dream with her 6 months ago, ok services nothing mush please from here. She has a habit as I guess and was leaving with her farher if I recall it correct. Out call only.

Hchord69
11-03-16, 23:08
Located on Courthouse and Lucks Lane. Is this new? Haven't seen any reports.

I believe so. Had a decent massage there. Was a diy finish. Sunny from mall drive works there now. Was hoping for more. Curious has anyone gotten any extra's?Long time reader, first-time poster. Registered to report on this. Went there last night and had a massage from Cici; no extras, no DIY. Was told to relax when a little roaming was attempted. Had asked on phone for table shower, but apparently that was lost in translation and time elapsed (was close to closing time). She was moderately attractive. The massage was actually quite good, despite the fact that she kept leaving in the middle to either answer the phone or check lobby.

Went back earlier tonight and had a massage from Wende (think that's the name). She was nice and gave a decent massage. Not very attractive and did not provide extras, but had no issue with the self-service. Did get table shower this time afterward from Sunny. Would have waited on finishing, perhaps, if the impending handoff to Sunny had been made known.

Next time back, will get both from Sunny; clearly the most aesthetically pleasing female there. Does anyone have previous experience with her? Extras?

P.S. The walls do not connect with the ceiling. Lights from hallway, conversations between workers and sounds from other can be more distracting than in most places.

Hianddry
11-04-16, 13:41

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-relaxation/18008622I've seen Amanda a few times recently. She gives a good BBBJ with swallow. Damage is 40-50. She's got a tongue ring and will talk dirty to you. Last time I saw her she advised she's open to fetishes since one of you has a rope fetish ha. Anyways, she probably has a habit. She prob had a baby within last 6 months but she's still fairly petite. She's nice and accommodating and for value I'd recommend. Also she hosts from a house in fairly safe area.

Hianddry.

Bucki125
11-04-16, 15:56
Long time reader, first-time poster. Registered to report on this. Went there last night and had a massage from Cici; no extras, no DIY. Was told to relax when a little roaming was attempted. Had asked on phone for table shower, but apparently that was lost in translation and time elapsed (was close to closing time). She was moderately attractive. The massage was actually quite good, despite the fact that she kept leaving in the middle to either answer the phone or check lobby.

Went back earlier tonight and had a massage from Wende (think that's the name). She was nice and gave a decent massage. Not very attractive and did not provide extras, but had no issue with the self-service. Did get table shower this time afterward from Sunny. Would have waited on finishing, perhaps, if the impending handoff to Sunny had been made known.

Next time back, will get both from Sunny; clearly the most aesthetically pleasing female there. Does anyone have previous experience with her? Extras?

P.S. The walls do not connect with the ceiling. Lights from hallway, conversations between workers and sounds from other can be more distracting than in most places.Thanks for the info. I think I'll skip and stick with Julie, DM, or Tranquil. Cute girls and more on the menu.

Rvarva2969
11-04-16, 16:01
Thanks for the info. I think I'll skip and stick with Julie, DM, or Tranquil. Cute girls and more on the menu.I agree been there once. Sunny gives the best massage my opinion. BUT no extras ever. EVEN baited her with very big tip for he. . Nothing. Stick with Linda at dm. Best around so far.

VaInSight
11-04-16, 17:46
Long time reader, first-time poster. Registered to report on this. Went there last night and had a massage from Cici; no extras, no DIY. Was told to relax when a little roaming was attempted. Had asked on phone for table shower, but apparently that was lost in translation and time elapsed (was close to closing time). She was moderately attractive. The massage was actually quite good, despite the fact that she kept leaving in the middle to either answer the phone or check lobby.
Anyone else finding this an issue? I find this happening more and more, no matter what time of day. I guess with the AMPs offering more HE their business is getting way busy (go figure! But It's been happening about 80% of the time now that some point during my rubs she will leave to check the door. Even happened during the ending once or twice.

ToHellAndBack
11-04-16, 21:40
Folks, I am travelling from Charlotte and will be in Glen Allen for few weeks. Can anyone recommend any good asian place to dream. Also how much are the charges. Please reply.

Citadel
11-05-16, 06:24
Folks, I am travelling from Charlotte and will be in Glen Allen for few weeks. Can anyone recommend any good asian place to dream. Also how much are the charges. Please reply.I've visited your places in Charlotte. NO AMP around here remotely compares to your playground! I wish there was one!

Sorry but welcome to RVA.

BinGoa123
11-05-16, 09:28
I agree with Citadal, years ago I spent a lot of time and money in Charlotte. Only one lady I went to gave a good real massage. The abundance of others concentrated on what you refer to as dreams. Just the opposite in RVA. Several excellent AMPs on Broad st but you get what is advertised. Go and enjoy yourself in you like a good body rub from what are usually nice friendly professional ladies. Check the advertisements and choose one you like. The service offered will not vary very much. If I am wrong then someone can set me straight.

Richva
11-05-16, 19:33
I guess it had to happen. Have reached my limit I guess. Kept getting a little more each time. Silly big head kept thinking maybe you can find a place you can go with no appointment, no hassle and eventually get a massage and a Bbblcim. Don't take this the wrong way. Great experience with HE and great personalities. Still left happy with no issues. Have just reached the limit of the extras I guess. Oh well. Got to keep looking. Must be out there somewhere!

Rvarva2969
11-05-16, 20:44
I guess it had to happen. Have reached my limit I guess. Kept getting a little more each time. Silly big head kept thinking maybe you can find a place you can go with no appointment, no hassle and eventually get a massage and a Bbblcim. Don't take this the wrong way. Great experience with HE and great personalities. Still left happy with no issues. Have just reached the limit of the extras I guess. Oh well. Got to keep looking. Must be out there somewhere!Was wondering how you were getting on there I know what you mean. Better than nothing at all. I guess they are making enough doing the basic's. Can't blame these busy AMP's. Cash cow's now. Wish I owned one LOL.

Thanks for feedback richva.

Icon211
11-05-16, 22:32
Theres a new girl. One of the best looking one I have seen. But lack in enthusiasm. Left happy. SM can pm me for details.

Acct71
11-06-16, 00:04
Checked out the new place north of VCC. Save you all the trouble. Legit massage with standard DIY finish. Really nice massage but no roaming, no near misses, an overall disappointing dream. If you looking for a good massage with no extras this is the place. You looking for a good dream then no.

Richva
11-06-16, 19:47
Was wondering how you were getting on there I know what you mean. Better than nothing at all. I guess they are making enough doing the basic's. Can't blame these busy AMP's. Cash cow's now. Wish I owned one LOL.

Thanks for feedback richva.Wish I could find a reliable place on my side of the river. Does anyone have a place like southside where service is always good? PM please.

BuckMaster
11-07-16, 16:08
I've seen Amanda a few times recently. She gives a good BBBJ with swallow. Damage is 40-50. She's got a tongue ring and will talk dirty to you. Last time I saw her she advised she's open to fetishes since one of you has a rope fetish ha. Anyways, she probably has a habit. She prob had a baby within last 6 months but she's still fairly petite. She's nice and accommodating and for value I'd recommend. Also she hosts from a house in fairly safe area.

Hianddry.Link is dead, anyone have a new link? I searched under amanda on BP and came up with nothing.

Old Salt 93
11-07-16, 18:26
Link is dead, anyone have a new link? I searched under amanda on BP and came up with nothing.Keep an eye on Back Page body rubs. She normally posts in the morning, and takes the ad back down once she's booked as many as she has time for.

BobLevel44
11-08-16, 11:15
Link is dead, anyone have a new link? I searched under amanda on BP and came up with nothing.The ad will usually "discreet relaxation" or something of the sort, amd make sure you clock on the 'date' tab, not 'top' or 'gallery' or it won't show up.

MetalHead63
11-08-16, 12:11
The ad will usually "discreet relaxation" or something of the sort, amd make sure you clock on the 'date' tab, not 'top' or 'gallery' or it won't show up.Currently, ad is running, early this am. Sounds good to me. What area?

Scsa316
11-08-16, 17:29
I had a dream that I was in Richmond on Saturday. I was looking around BP for an AMP.

The 1st I couldn't find. I found a second one relatively close and went there.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lovely-asian-girls-amazing-body-massage/20200171

Walked in and payed door fee for a hour. The girl was late 20's to mid 30's. About a C cup on top.

The massage was really well done. I was getting a feeling that extras were not going to be an option. The towel was covering me from shoulder to knee. I will say that it was a good massage. My hands wandered a little once she started working on my back with oil. On the flip she was giving a light touch on the chest. My hands were roaming a bit more. She put some oil on Jr and tried for DIY. I mover her hand to it and she went with it. She let some OTC roaming happen. After when I gave the tip she seemed surprised about it.

I definitely feel this was just me being lucky. So I think it goes without saying that YMMV.

Looks 7/10.

Massage 9/10.

I realized after I left that I didn't get her name so I probably won't be able to be that lucky.

Scsa316
11-08-16, 20:11
I had a dream that I was in Richmond on Saturday. I was looking around BP for an AMP.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lovely-asian-girls-amazing-body-massage/20200171

Walked in and payed door fee for a hour. The girl was late 20's to mid 30's. About a C cup on top.

The massage was really well done. I was getting a feeling that extras were not going to be an option. The towel was covering me from shoulder to knee. I will say that it was a good massage. My hands wandered a little once she started working on my back with oil. On the flip she was giving a light touch on the chest. My hands were roaming a bit more. She put some oil on Jr and tried for DIY. I mover her hand to it and she went with it. She let some OTC roaming happen. After when I gave the tip she seemed surprised about it.

I definitely feel this was just me being lucky. So I think it goes without saying that YMMV.

Looks 7/10.

Massage 9/10.

I realized after I left that I didn't get her name so I probably won't be able to be that lucky.

SpiceMan1
11-09-16, 01:05
Drew Sunny. Allowed very limited OTC after some coaxing. DIY only. Too legit. Cute but won't repeat. Same owner of this location owns Mall Drive where I had a great dream back in April (FIP, Nursing, HE). Went back two weeks later was told girl went to Chicago. Tried with different spinner and no luck at all, totally legit DIY.

Acct71
11-09-16, 11:17

Looks 7/10.

Massage 9/10.

I realized after I left that I didn't get her name so I probably won't be able to be that lucky.Very nice. I went there over a month ago. Everything draped and best I got was DIY. Under previous management I always got HE. Kudos to you my friend. Be safe.

Bucki125
11-09-16, 13:26
Stopped in this am. Asked for Linda but got Anna. Turns out I couldn't be happier. Anna is probably in 40's and is very busty, wearing tight low cut top with a zipper down front. Asked for a light massage and got lots of teasing on butt and between legs. On flip OTC and UTC roaming ok. I asked if the girls could come out and play she asked about tip and I offered. 6 and she agreed. A little more than I usually tip but never have seen top open in a Richmond AMP before. Got HE with hugs and kisses. After, some time was still on clock and she finished with great massage on head, arms and feet.

Ltnric
11-09-16, 20:17
I looked up phone nuber but not much came up. I am assuming this is a non asian deal. I think one problem with the non-asain places is that the price you see does not include tip. Would love to hear if anyone has intel feel free to PM me.

SpiceMan1
11-09-16, 22:44
I looked up phone nuber but not much came up. I am assuming this is a non asian deal. I think one problem with the non-asain places is that the price you see does not include tip. Would love to hear if anyone has intel feel free to PM me.If service is incall at a hotel be careful your not walking into uncle LEO.

JohnyBig
11-10-16, 11:22
I'm coming to Petersburg this weekend. Does anyone have any good suggestions for AMPs nearby? Things seem a bit different around here from what I have available at home. If anyone has a good individual providers as well. Love to find a little fun while here.

I did see a place that is very close to where I'll be. It's a Chinese Massage place at Dunlop Village Shopping Center. Any info on this place?

Thanks.

Richva
11-14-16, 13:53
Does anyone know if Tina is still at Mallory? She was missing last time I went. Thanks.

HotRodJ
11-14-16, 15:36
All I can say is wow. Went on Thursday. Got a new girl, she said she was there 2 days. Yet, another Cee-Cee. This one is younger, cute and a hell of a body.

Very playful. OTC roaming, slight UTC, but think with more tip more available on the roaming. . 6 plus. 4 tip Happy visit.

Ltnric
11-14-16, 21:13
I went there on Sunday and I have to say the new restaurant is bringing out too many people. I had to circle the block once to wait until it was cleared. I went in and got on the table. The woman who started my massage was not the one who showed me to the room. I didn't see her face but when I looked up to catch a glimpse I saw her back side and I hair was undone and she was rather large. During the middle of the massage I could tell another woman came in and for a few seconds I was getting a four hand massage. I guess one woman starts the massage and then brings in the closer LOL. Her name was ana and she was amazing. However, the new restaurant does bother me a bit. It was so packed I had to park on the upper level. Not sure I'll venture out unless it is super early. Or some other off time.

JayBird76
11-14-16, 21:28
Went to J and and spa this evening towards Brandermill in western chesterfield. The one in shopping center near Golds Gym and Martins. Been there a few times. Ladies are very nice and pretty good looking Asians, but don't expect any more than a DIY. They are really appreciative of a $10 tip and massage is nice tho. OTC roaming and a great ass massage is about the only thing that's not legit. Enjoy if a massage is what your after.

BlackRod82
11-14-16, 23:02
I went there on Sunday and I have to say the new restaurant is bringing out too many people. I had to circle the block once to wait until it was cleared. I went in and got on the table. The woman who started my massage was not the one who showed me to the room. I didn't see her face but when I looked up to catch a glimpse I saw her back side and I hair was undone and she was rather large. During the middle of the massage I could tell another woman came in and for a few seconds I was getting a four hand massage. I guess one woman starts the massage and then brings in the closer LOL. Her name was ana and she was amazing. However, the new restaurant does bother me a bit. It was so packed I had to park on the upper level. Not sure I'll venture out unless it is super early. Or some other off time.Yes when I went on Friday it was the same for me massage for great the parking lot was packed it made me think twice but I went on in.

WillJ4F
11-15-16, 00:10
During the middle of the massage I could tell another woman came in and for a few seconds I was getting a four hand massage. I guess one woman starts the massage and then brings in the closer LOL.The closer seals the deal. It's also kind of like baseball with it's DH (Designated Hitter), but the massage parlors have their DM (Designated Massager) LOL.

HuslIslander
11-15-16, 11:33
Does anyone know if Tina is still at Mallory? She was missing last time I went. Thanks.I visited last week Thursday and got Tina. Visit was consistent with what has been reported previously. Also, 0. 6 for House and 0. 4 for tip.

TopDawg68
11-15-16, 18:04
I went to see her this afternoon, she's very accommodating and easy to talk to.

Damage was. 4 and it was a simple meeting. No hiccups and a very quiet neighborhood which is nice.

I enjoyed myself and will be visiting again shortly.

BareBackJack
11-17-16, 11:57
I went to see her this afternoon, she's very accommodating and easy to talk to.

Damage was. 4 and it was a simple meeting. No hiccups and a very quiet neighborhood which is nice.

I enjoyed myself and will be visiting again shortly.If this is the gal by the Diamond who just had a baby, be sure to wrap up. And take note of who is advising you to wrap up. She likes to go bareback and I know that for a fact. Just a word to the wise.

Jack.

Member #5414
11-17-16, 12:24
If this is the gal by the Diamond who just had a baby, be sure to wrap up. And take note of who is advising you to wrap up. She likes to go bareback and I know that for a fact. Just a word to the wise.

Jack.Don't see any Amanda on BP.

TimmyKeepers00
11-17-16, 15:43
I visited last week Thursday and got Tina. Visit was consistent with what has been reported previously. Also, 0. 6 for House and 0. 4 for tip.She was there last night.

Member #5750
11-17-16, 22:11
Checked out DM this evening. Restaurant across the way had parking packed, had to park up the hill behind the building. House fee. 6. Waited on the table 10 for someone. Asked for a hard massage started with a good massage from a thicker lady then another girl Joined in about half way in then finished up my legs. Had me flip played w / my nipples, gave me a kiss, then smiled. Left happy, tipped. 4.

Thicker lady gave a better massage but Cindy complain on the other massage. Didn't catch withers name though.

Mikwin1
11-18-16, 00:38
I took a chnance and went here tonight. I had nor been here since March, quality had been going downhill but I still saw Amy / CiCi / Nana back then.

Actually, one of the reason I went to night was to see if she was still there.

She wasn't But that's another story.

After the first minute I knew I had made a mistake, I should have turned around and left, but I didn't.

Instead of the usual girl that had been there for years, there was an man, maybe mid 40's. Hard to tell theri age, male or female.

There was a problem from the beginning.

I said I wanted to pay by CC, so I wanted to pay after so I could include the tip.

He said not allowed.

I explained I had come there for years and had done it on numerous occasions. He insisted they had never allowed it.

I knew he was lying, but since I was there decided what the heck.

He pulled out his cell and inserted a swiper. I asked when they had changed, that before they had used a regular terminal. He lied again, said they had always used this. I knew he was lying again. I usually only use the ones where I can instantly get a printed receipt. Again, something I had done there numerous times over the years.

After all that, I figured the BS was over.

He led me to a room, and in a few minutes a lady came in.

She was probably late 40's from my guess, and later when I asked her, she confirmed, said she was 48.

Her name was Wendy.

I told her I wanted a soft massage and she started. The massage was very nice, Like most, she liked to smile and laughed a lot.

No details needed but if you decide to go, I am pretty sure your dream would come true with her.

I originally said 30 minutes, but after a few minutes changes told Wendy to tell the boss I was going to do an hour instead.

She did.

SO the hour is up I told the man I wanted the CC card transaction cancelled and that I was paying cash.

He claims he can't cancel it, only refund. Again, he is lying and I know it. He is using Square as the card processing, and their transactions can be cancelled.

So I leave, POed at hte mans lying and BS.

I never do this but for some reason I decided to check my card after I sat in my car fuming over this guys BS. I had gone here for yars and never experienced such a bad visit.

My app showed he had charged me $92,when it should have been 60.

I went back inside and confronted the man. He said I had been there 90 minutes, another lie, which I could have proved but did not ended up needing to, but for 5 minutes he kept trying to say I asked for 90 when I had really only asked for 30 t0 start, and it was only after Wendy had started the massage did I tell her to change it to 1 hour.

But anyway, he said I asked for 90 and he had video to prove it. I demanded to see the video. He kept trying to call someone on the cell but I guess the other guy wasn't answering. I also quesion the extra two dollars, which he said "Service charge". I've had other places try to pull the service charge crap on me before. I refuse to pay it then and now.

To make a too long story shorter, I finally told him to give me $32 cash and I would leave. After a few more minutes bickering, he finally gave it to me, and I did leave.

I think the man intentionally tried to cheat me.

My worst experience ever at Lakeside. Needless to say I do not see myself going there again any time soon, even though the lady Wendy was very nice and I think m ost will leave happy if you treat her right.

I have to ask, I don't see lakeside mentioned very often, have others had bad experiences like this?

Mikwin1
11-18-16, 00:57
Harmony is another I hadn't been to in a very long time.

Neither of the original two ladies were there anymore.

I had stopped going because the first manager Cindy had gone a little whacko on me, started blowing my cell up with texts.

But I hadn't been anywhere in 4 months and Glenside is almost the closest to my home so I called, asked who was working. I found out none of the original women were there so I figured safe to go.

Besides, last time I went I had a card with 9 of the 10 slots marked.

Another important factor here, as many others had reported, but those reports were with the original two ladies, it was always strictly legit massages.

I go in and get led to a room, after a few minutes a young lady came in, Very attractive in my opinion.

I ask for a medium to light massage.

She is attractive and her English is better than most. She told me she was 26 I believe.

Massage focused mostly on neck, head and shoulders and most of the time I don't like that, but this time it was nice and relaxing.

Massage was good, but as I said, completely legit, but I already expected that.

My only complaint here I that I am a clock watcher, I expect to get a full hour, and am happy if I get even just 5 minutes over, many ladies know and understand that. This was over from 5-10 minutes early.

My pet peeve at any shop.

Overall I do recommend this for a good massage with pleasant company.

Oh yeah, the reason I could prove at Lakeside was that I had been at Harmony less that the 90 minutes the guy at lakeside claimed I had been there.

Also, the lady here was named Lana.

BinGoa123
11-18-16, 08:59
Sorry about your f*ed up trip at lakeside. Lousy experience. I had heard from a few friends that things had changed there and they would not be going back. I haven't been there in past two years since one of my favorites left. I will mention though that I have seen a few AMPs that are adding the service charge to card transactions. I understand that they have to pay the bank a fee for every charge so they are just passing that along to us. What I don't like is for them not to tell us that upfront before we pay. Thanks for the post Mil.

HotRodJ
11-18-16, 12:15
I took a chnance and went here tonight. I had nor been here since March, quality had been going downhill but I still saw Amy / CiCi / Nana back then.

Actually, one of the reason I went to night was to see if she was still there.

She wasn't But that's another story.

After the first minute I knew I had made a mistake, I should have turned around and left, but I didn't.

Instead of the usual girl that had been there for years, there was an man, maybe mid 40's. Hard to tell theri age, male or female.

There was a problem from the beginning.

I said I wanted to pay by CC, so I wanted to pay after so I could include the tip.

He said not allowed.

I explained I had come there for years and had done it on numerous occasions. He insisted they had never allowed it.

I knew he was lying, but since I was there decided what the heck.

He pulled out his cell and inserted a swiper. I asked when they had changed, that before they had used a regular terminal. He lied again, said they had always used this. I knew he was lying again. I usually only use the ones where I can instantly get a printed receipt. Again, something I had done there numerous times over the years.

After all that, I figured the BS was over.

He led me to a room, and in a few minutes a lady came in.

She was probably late 40's from my guess, and later when I asked her, she confirmed, said she was 48.

Her name was Wendy.

I told her I wanted a soft massage and she started. The massage was very nice, Like most, she liked to smile and laughed a lot.

No details needed but if you decide to go, I am pretty sure your dream would come true with her.

I originally said 30 minutes, but after a few minutes changes told Wendy to tell the boss I was going to do an hour instead.

She did.

SO the hour is up I told the man I wanted the CC card transaction cancelled and that I was paying cash.

He claims he can't cancel it, only refund. Again, he is lying and I know it. He is using Square as the card processing, and their transactions can be cancelled.

So I leave, POed at hte mans lying and BS.

I never do this but for some reason I decided to check my card after I sat in my car fuming over this guys BS. I had gone here for yars and never experienced such a bad visit.

My app showed he had charged me $92,when it should have been 60.

I went back inside and confronted the man. He said I had been there 90 minutes, another lie, which I could have proved but did not ended up needing to, but for 5 minutes he kept trying to say I asked for 90 when I had really only asked for 30 t0 start, and it was only after Wendy had started the massage did I tell her to change it to 1 hour.

But anyway, he said I asked for 90 and he had video to prove it. I demanded to see the video. He kept trying to call someone on the cell but I guess the other guy wasn't answering. I also quesion the extra two dollars, which he said "Service charge". I've had other places try to pull the service charge crap on me before. I refuse to pay it then and now.

To make a too long story shorter, I finally told him to give me $32 cash and I would leave. After a few more minutes bickering, he finally gave it to me, and I did leave.

I think the man intentionally tried to cheat me.

My worst experience ever at Lakeside. Needless to say I do not see myself going there again any time soon, even though the lady Wendy was very nice and I think m ost will leave happy if you treat her right.

I have to ask, I don't see lakeside mentioned very often, have others had bad experiences like this?Damn. I went there a week or so ago. Same old Little girl was still at counter, no sign of the guy. I, too hadn't been in a while, but figured, what the heck. I got a cute girl, named Lucy. She was on point and gave a rather nice massage and fun ending. Made little school girl moans the whole time, was great. Now I am not sure if will repeat. Paid cash, no issues.

I always call first, there has been a man before, and he rules the roost differently, it seems. Girls, seem scared of him. Last time I went, that he was there, he was hiding in room across from mine, when I left. He supposedly doesn't let girls finish happy, unless do an hour.

Its That Guy
11-18-16, 14:14
Do you guys by chance have a utr girl that any of you'd be willing to share that'll do a good massage and he for a reasonable price, preferably north of the river? Imy getting burnt out on the Asian places.

Mikwin1
11-18-16, 15:10
Sorry about your f*ed up trip at lakeside. Lousy experience. I had heard from a few friends that things had changed there and they would not be going back. I haven't been there in past two years since one of my favorites left. I will mention though that I have seen a few AMPs that are adding the service charge to card transactions. I understand that they have to pay the bank a fee for every charge so they are just passing that along to us. What I don't like is for them not to tell us that upfront before we pay. Thanks for the post Mil.I used to know every lady there, and many were very nice to visit. I actually still talk almost daily to one I met at Lakeside almost 4 years ago (hard to believe they have been in Richmond that long).

Maybe they have new management, I don't know, never had seen this guy beofree, but I do know that it was, and maybe still is, owned by a lady that has shops in Tidewater area and her son managed this one.

The guy last night was not her son though.

I am the same with you, I understand they are trying to pass the fee onto us, And if they told me in advance I would sometimes pay, and sometimes challenge, many times if you challenge they will back down, to get the customer is better than losing customer for a lousy few bucks.

But don't tack it on lagter behind my back.

Ltnric
11-18-16, 15:22
So I normally ask for the hour long massage. It takes me about 26 min one way to get to DM or any other good AMP. So I ask for one hour to make the trip worth while. However, I foget that there is also 30 min options. I believe the house fee for 30 min is 40. If that is the case what do you tip? I tip 40 for a 60 min massage. What do you tip for a 30 min massage?

Icon211
11-18-16, 15:37
Had a dream with tina. SM pm me for details.

BuckMaster
11-18-16, 15:51
Don't see any Amanda on BP.Just look up "discreet relaxation" in the search bar.

Mikwin1
11-18-16, 20:09
So I normally ask for the hour long massage. It takes me about 26 min one way to get to DM or any other good AMP. So I ask for one hour to make the trip worth while. However, I foget that there is also 30 min options. I believe the house fee for 30 min is 40. If that is the case what do you tip? I tip 40 for a 60 min massage. What do you tip for a 30 min massage?I tip $20 for both, 30 or 60, if I go 90 ,with is rare, I will up tip to 30.

So I never go less that 20 or more than 30, but still get great service.

Only twice did I tip less than 20, and one of the times was a mistake, I handed a 10 instead of 20 and didn't realize until after I left. I was wondering why the lady had suddenly turned cold.

The second time I intentionally tipped $5. Lady named Lucy that many here have praised, but the one time I saw her the massage was terrible, and her attitue matched.

Bucki125
11-19-16, 09:20
Friday afternoon. Way to busy. I waited on table for half an hour to see XiXi (CiCi). She told me there would be a wait. During massage she was interrupted, seemed like every 5 minutes, to answer phone or customer at door. I still enjoyed seeing her and I left happy but I won't go on Friday afternoon anymore. She told me they aren't that busy on Sat or Sun. I guess we can't get away from our wives on the weekends LOL.

Rvarva2969
11-19-16, 09:59
Friday afternoon. Way to busy. I waited on table for half an hour to see XiXi (CiCi). She told me there would be a wait. During massage she was interrupted, seemed like every 5 minutes, to answer phone or customer at door. I still enjoyed seeing her and I left happy but I won't go on Friday afternoon anymore. She told me they aren't that busy on Sat or Sun. I guess we can't get away from our wives on the weekends LOL.That place is rolling now. Hope it lasts. Best in rva for sure. They need to hire a receptionist now. LOL.

Richva
11-19-16, 10:59
Friday afternoon. Way to busy. I waited on table for half an hour to see XiXi (CiCi). She told me there would be a wait. During massage she was interrupted, seemed like every 5 minutes, to answer phone or customer at door. I still enjoyed seeing her and I left happy but I won't go on Friday afternoon anymore. She told me they aren't that busy on Sat or Sun. I guess we can't get away from our wives on the weekends LOL.Went Friday as well. Cee Cee. Great lady. Better looking than most. Very busy as reported. Door rang numerous times with girls yelling to each other. Will need to find a less busy time to go.

SpiceMan1
11-19-16, 16:49
New AMP coming. Not open yet. They have placed the massage pictures over the Windows. The place is located at 911 and. Courthouse Rd. Near corner of Midlo Tpke. In one of the units that look like townhouse units. I believe the owner is the same owner as YY & Genito Massage so I'm not expecting too much.

Acct71
11-19-16, 23:38
New AMP coming. Not open yet. They have placed the massage pictures over the Windows. The place is located at 911 and. Courthouse Rd. Near corner of Midlo Tpke. In one of the units that look like townhouse units. I believe the owner is the same owner as YY & Genito Massage so I'm not expecting too much.I called the number and guy answered and said Genito massage. I said I dialed wrong number and hung up. Been to both Genito and YY. Was DIY for me.

SpiceMan1
11-20-16, 02:47
I called the number and guy answered and said Genito massage. I said I dialed wrong number and hung up. Been to both Genito and YY. Was DIY for me.Exactly! I guess the AMPs are getting into a turf war between three different owners. Garden of Eden (Mall Dr.) & Garden Eden Lucks & Courthouse one owner. YY, Genito & new place not yet open owned by different owner & DM & Tranquil undef different owner.

BadLieutenant
11-20-16, 09:58
Stopped by DM this past Friday and it was extremely busy. Was told I would have to wait 30 minutes. Thought about leaving, but decided to stay. Good thing I did. They had me go in a room and take off my clothes and was told to take a nap. Within 10 minutes I started to have a dream.

An older thick woman came in and gave me a great massage, using thumbs, knuckles, and elbows. She knew what she was doing and I didn't have any complaints. During this dream, she had to keep leaving to attend to customers who were coming in and to the phone, which kept ringing. Regardless, she came back every time and gave a great massage. About 45-50 minutes into the massage, another woman came in and relieved her. She was younger, thick ass packed into tight yoga type pants, with big, full, juicy breasts.

Still on my stomach, she preceded to work on the butt area and tickled the boys hanging down between my legs.

She told me to turn over and immediately took off the sheet exposing 'mini-me' and told me to touch him. I asked her if she would touch him and she asked how much. I told her $40 and she went without hesitation. She let my hands roam OTC on the juicy breasts and in-between the legs.

Mini-me left happy.

Afterwards, she asked, repeatedly, for hugs and seemed more than happy to have provided this service. Name was Anna.

This was the second time I had this dream where one woman gave me a massage and at the end, another woman came in to 'finish it off'. Last time the girl in the dream was named Linda.

Was wondering if any of you guys have had this same experience?

Mikwin1
11-20-16, 12:45
Exactly! I guess the AMPs are getting into a turf war between three different owners. Garden of Eden (Mall Dr.) & Garden Eden Lucks & Courthouse one owner. YY, Genito & new place not yet open owned by different owner & DM & Tranquil undef different owner.Mallory owner owns, or did, at least 2 other stores.

Broad street across from Tijuana Maxx and Jasmine in Gochland was same owner. Couple more I can't think of.

Rvarva2969
11-20-16, 14:38
Exactly! I guess the AMPs are getting into a turf war between three different owners. Garden of Eden (Mall Dr.) & Garden Eden Lucks & Courthouse one owner. YY, Genito & new place not yet open owned by different owner & DM & Tranquil undef different owner.They need to let loose sunny from lucks and courthouse. I would def give her my business. Too spoiled now from other open AMP's. Am not paying for a D I why ending.

BadLieutenant
11-20-16, 17:46
Went to DM this past Friday, was probably in there when some of you guys were in there as I too was told I would have to wait for 30 minutes. Thought about leaving, but decided to stay and glad I did.

The girl took me to the room and told me to get undressed and to take a nap. I obliged and in 10 minutes I was dreaming.

In this dream, an older, chunky woman came in and gave me a massage. The massage was continually interrupted by customers coming in or by the phone ringing, which caused her to stop the massage and leave the room a few times. I didn't mind though, because in this dream, she gave a great massage using thumbs, knuckles, elbows. She knew what she was doing and I was extremely relaxed.

At about the 45 minute mark of this dream, another girl came in. Younger, better shape. Tight fitting cotton yoga-type pants, with big juicy boobs. She took the helm and the older chunkier lady exited the dream. Still on my stomach, the new girl gave gentle touches on the glute muscles and by tickling the boys that were hanging down. The boys appreciated this.

She asked me to turn over and immediately took off the sheet and began looking at "Mini-Me" who was starting to wake up. She motioned for me to touch him. I asked her to massage him. She asked "how much you pay?" I said $40 and she was more than happy to devote all of her attention to Mr. Man. She also permitted me to go OTC on those juicy boobs and between the legs.

When she was done to completion, she cleaned up Mini-Me and then proceeded to give me a wonderful scalp massage.

After she was finished she asked for many hugs and seemed genuinely appreciative of everything which made this dream a wonderful.

This was the second time I was there and the beefy woman gave the massage only to have someone else come in the end to 'complete' the experience.

I was wondering if any of you guys have had this same experience?

I think, by us sharing these stories, it has made business at DM get busier. My only hope is that other APM's get the same memo and follow suit, that way we can all share the love.

VaInSight
11-20-16, 18:16
Saw this spot I didn't know before on courthouse rd (a bit north of hull street).

http://richmond.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-professional-masseuses-%E2%80%BF-garden-of-eden-massage-call-804-594-5781/20194859

Very cute lady looked to be late 20's greets me. Says her name is Jessica. Slim, Looks nice from behind with tight jeans and heels. Get the hour. She doesn't do any draping while face down. Ask for soft and she does a really great job. On the flip though she tucks a towel over the boys. She did get very sensual softly rubbing chest, nips, and thighs. Teased around the boys but never went for them or took off the towel. I asked if she could take care of me down there she just smiled and shook her head. Tipped her 20 and she seemed pleasantly surprised. She was so sensual though I think a 2nd visit might be in order just to be sure. If its a no go oh well got a nice massage.

RagTop66
11-20-16, 18:59
Had a dream with tina. SM pm me for details.Tried to get up with her, today, but no answers.

Rvarva2969
11-20-16, 20:38
Saw this spot I didn't know before on courthouse rd (a bit north of hull street).

http://richmond.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-professional-masseuses-%E2%80%BF-garden-of-eden-massage-call-804-594-5781/20194859

Very cute lady looked to be late 20's greets me. Says her name is Jessica. Slim, Looks nice from behind with tight jeans and heels. Get the hour. She doesn't do any draping while face down. Ask for soft and she does a really great job. On the flip though she tucks a towel over the boys. She did get very sensual softly rubbing chest, nips, and thighs. Teased around the boys but never went for them or took off the towel. I asked if she could take care of me down there she just smiled and shook her head. Tipped her 20 and she seemed pleasantly surprised. She was so sensual though I think a 2nd visit might be in order just to be sure. If its a no go oh well got a nice massage.Been twice. About the same as mall drive. Don't expect anything but a nice massage. Better AMP's close by.

Mikwin1
11-21-16, 01:27
Is it still open? Haven't seen ads for it lately.

It not anyone know where she went?

Glffrk
11-21-16, 06:16
Is it still open? Haven't seen ads for it lately.

It not anyone know where she went?Closed. She is at Green near Parham and Patterson the last that I saw.

Acct71
11-21-16, 12:29
Closed. She is at Green near Parham and Patterson the last that I saw.I've been to that place a few times. Little to no draping. Nice masage but that is it. I go there when I went a good masage and nothing else.

MetalHead63
11-21-16, 22:08
Just look up "discreet relaxation" in the search bar.Tried, I arrived and was ready but she was quite unexpectedly involved in a "very new arrival". Even though she looked hot, place is small and I'm not a fan of laying on what has been layed on many times. Probably loads of dna. She apologized but I wasted 2 hours and 1/4 tank of gas.

Acct71
11-22-16, 12:12
I see a new place opened. Anyone check it out yet?

RichmondTattoo
11-22-16, 13:35
Went to Landmark a few days ago about 750 pm, was meet by a very tiny, cute late 30's to mid 40's Asain, paid house the. 60 and was lead to the room, undressed laid on table and she covered me with a towel, much like lakeside or any of them do to start, so she look familure, so I asked if she had worked other places, she kinda acted like she didn't know what I was asking but I said I go to lakeside alot, she said oh yeah lakeside, so after about 5 minutes of being covered, she just took it and lthrew it in the floor, little to no real teasing or really even got close to the boys, allowed OTC light roaming, on the flip, she put the towel right over the flag pole, but after a few minutes of rubbing my stomach, the flag pole was rising and down went the towel, she smiled and stared and kept rubbing my belly and all around my shaft, about 3 times she took my hand and put it om my stick, I switched to her hand the first time and she did it with help of my hand, und then for a few seconds by herself, after the 3rd attempt to have me DYIY and me saying no, she kept rubbing closer and closer, while I rubbed her back and ass, she then gave the SHHH sigh and proceded to give probably the oddest handshake I've had before (besides the gloved indian) I eventually grabbed her hand so she went the enotre length and not just the top and a few times grabbed her wrist to say faster, eventually I was happy, gave her 20 on the exist and she seemed happy with the tip.

Xeslaro
11-23-16, 01:44
Yep,

Curtains for doors, walls don't go all the way up, covered the whole time, . New and clean, good therapeutic massage and a 16 oz bottle of water when you leave. The end.

I see a new place opened. Anyone check it out yet?

SpaceNut
11-23-16, 20:13
I'm coming to town in a couple of weeks and I would like to find a plane to visit while I'm in town I would love reccomendations. People seem pretty happy with a place referred to as DM but I can't seem to track that one down can I get some help please?

JayBird76
11-23-16, 23:37
I see a new place opened. Anyone check it out yet?Went this morning. Not impressed with the setup, but massage was pretty good. Totally legit, and for me there were no extras available. For a legit massage, I'd stick with Mei in Woodlake which will save you about 20 on an hour massage.

Thrillister
11-24-16, 12:56
Hello. I will be in town for work in the city center / downtown area. * From reading the recent posts, it seems like a lot of anps are DIY. * I'm not into diy. * Please pm me a good spot?* Will reciprocate if you are in NYC. ** thanks!

Icon211
11-24-16, 22:03
Stopped by to see tina. Was told she went home. End up getting nancy. She's short about 40 something. Cute tho and all smiles. Grabbed my arm and escorted me to the room. LOL in the hallway the room where they sleep in was open and another girl was sitting on the bed. She did like that I saw her. When I was getting undress they started arguing. Wish I knew what they was saying. Massage was good. Did the back the front and got a foot massage. Thought I wasnt going to leave happy but I did.

NightRider11
11-24-16, 23:39
I'm coming to town in a couple of weeks and I would like to find a plane to visit while I'm in town I would love reccomendations. People seem pretty happy with a place referred to as DM but I can't seem to track that one down can I get some help please?I PM'd you the info.

MassageMad
11-25-16, 20:12
Hi frnds. I am very fond of chubby ladies. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Plzzz.

Ltnric
11-26-16, 12:33
Stopped by to see tina. Was told she went home. End up getting nancy. She's short about 40 something. Cute tho and all smiles. Grabbed my arm and escorted me to the room. LOL in the hallway the room where they sleep in was open and another girl was sitting on the bed. She did like that I saw her. When I was getting undress they started arguing. Wish I knew what they was saying. Massage was good. Did the back the front and got a foot massage. Thought I wasnt going to leave happy but I did.Is this the Tina on Mallory?

Postin
11-26-16, 13:48
Went to the place by LJS. Good time. Saw Linda and asked for gentle massage. She slowly worked her way towards the boys. I arched up so she could get a better angle. It felt great.

On the flip she applied a little oil and began a nice HJ. OTC touching, between legs. Nice and warm. After the finish she cleaned me up. Tipped 40. Will repeat.

HabsBurg
11-26-16, 15:28
Previous reports on Stella looked good and she has some recent ads. Anybody know what her incall is like (apt, studio, motel)? PM if you like.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/36ddd-curvy-classy-woman-specials-now-stella-call-or-text-954-900-6410/19454828

Ltnric
11-26-16, 20:50
So I called Mallory place and just like a monger said before "Saran Wrap" Tina is no longer there. They said she went back home. I am hoping they just moved her to another location so if you see her please PM me. She was awesome. So I went to DM and saw my favorite Ana. She did not dissapoint. However, that damn restaurant across the street has made that area so busy and public. Even at 3:00 today there was hardly any parking. I always feel embarrassed walking into that place with a full house across the street.

Ltnric
11-26-16, 20:52
Previous reports on Stella looked good and she has some recent ads. Anybody know what her incall is like (apt, studio, motel)? PM if you like.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/36ddd-curvy-classy-woman-specials-now-stella-call-or-text-954-900-6410/19454828So I texted her because her ad said she was running a special. Some special, it was 100 hh and 160 for an hour. I asked if there was mutual touching and she said some. For 160 there better be a shit load of mutual touching. Too rich for my blood and and too much for some with that body type. Sorry don't mean to be mean but just being honest and not my cup of tea. She seems like a sweet woman and I am sure she knows what she is doing but I will have to pass. Now if she drops her rates I will give her a shot. She does look like a very attractive woman.

Priapism Peter
11-27-16, 09:12
First post but only because I can't remember my I'd. I first found this site in 2008.

I moved to the RVA area a couple of months ago from 40 miles north of NYC and first, a big thank you to all for the posts. Everyone is so much nicer here even in these forums. For instance while there may be negative reviews I haven't seen anyone making unwarranted derogatory comments about the women providing services.

Another difference possibly someone can explain or clarify. In and around New York City, CT as well, after the massage the girl will usually ask what you would like. My response was always "everything". 9 times out of 10 the girl would slip a condom on with her mouth and give some BJ action. Then the girl usually stripped completely and picked a position for FS, although maybe 25% of the time she would offer you to pick on top or not. Then that 1 out of 10 visit no offerings, HJ happy ending only for whatever reasons. DM seems the place to go and I've only read through 10 or so pages. It is a 5 minute ride away for me and I think I'm going to make a visit when they open. But is FS rare here, hand finish the norm?

Its That Guy
11-27-16, 10:47
So I texted her because her ad said she was running a special. Some special, it was 100 hh and 160 for an hour. I asked if there was mutual touching and she said some. For 160 there better be a shit load of mutual touching. Too rich for my blood and and too much for some with that body type. Sorry don't mean to be mean but just being honest and not my cup of tea. She seems like a sweet woman and I am sure she knows what she is doing but I will have to pass. Now if she drops her rates I will give her a shot. She does look like a very attractive woman.I saw her for half that over the summer. Good massage and she's a cool girl but there's much much better on the market for 160.

HadWard
11-27-16, 16:11
Hi everyone I am new to Richmond any recommendations on massages with happy endings? Thanks in advance.

HadWard
11-27-16, 16:18
Hi everyone I am new to richmond any good recommodation for asian massages with happy ending. Thanks in advance.

SpiceMan1
11-27-16, 16:52
First post but only because I can't remember my I'd. I first found this site in 2008.

I moved to the RVA area a couple of months ago from 40 miles north of NYC and first, a big thank you to all for the posts. Everyone is so much nicer here even in these forums. For instance while there may be negative reviews I haven't seen anyone making unwarranted derogatory comments about the women providing services.

Another difference possibly someone can explain or clarify. In and around New York City, CT as well, after the massage the girl will usually ask what you would like. My response was always "everything". 9 times out of 10 the girl would slip a condom on with her mouth and give some BJ action. Then the girl usually stripped completely and picked a position for FS, although maybe 25% of the time she would offer you to pick on top or not. Then that 1 out of 10 visit no offerings, HJ happy ending only for whatever reasons. DM seems the place to go and I've only read through 10 or so pages. It is a 5 minute ride away for me and I think I'm going to make a visit when they open. But is FS rare here, hand finish the norm?Welcome to RVA! FS based on posts appears and my experiences is non-existent. I don't get it since many of the girls are sent down here from Flushing NY, NYC or NJ. DM is the best you will find for HJ. Unfortunately, the new restaurant adjacent to DM has made the area less discreet. The best service I ever received was a visit on mall dr. But that was a fluke. Hot girl, early 30's, FIP, sucking breasts, no clothes, kissing. Went back and they had sent her to Chicago. After that my last three mall dr. Visits were strictly legit with DIY. Won't go back! Other than DM it's hit or miss with DIY and some roaming.

HabsBurg
11-30-16, 10:45
Saw Mei for the first time yesterday and had probably the best butt massage ever. Undraped but not erotic, with assisted DIY on the flip. Not as nice as my best AMP trips, but definitely better than my worst. Nice setup in a suburban house. I will repeat when I am in the mood for something a little bit more than CMT at about the same cost.

Priapism Peter
11-30-16, 10:56
Welcome to RVA! .Thank you! I'm loving it so far.

FS based on posts appears and my experiences is non-existent. I don't get it since many of the girls are sent down here from Flushing NY, NYC or NJ.. Thank you for that info. But it is oh so disappointing. Once or twice a year AMP visits have been a special treat of mine for many years. Do you have any experience with independent providers, and if full service is common? I'll read into more forums and probably find my answer.

Fubar2215
11-30-16, 11:36
Morning gents:

I dreamed of a julie spa last night. A middle aged asian woman greeted me at the front. She was about 5'6, skinny build with shoulder length black hair. In the dream she wore a red shirt and some yoga pants. She was friendly but spoke broken english and did a decent massage. The flip was offered, just an HJ, with utc roaming and fingers massaging vagina otc.

Decent experience overall, but will continue dreaming for possible better locations. Good hunting out there fellas.

Jay Walker
11-30-16, 11:54
Saw Mei for the first time yesterday and had probably the best butt massage ever. Undraped but not erotic, with assisted DIY on the flip. Not as nice as my best AMP trips, but definitely better than my worst. Nice setup in a suburban house. I will repeat when I am in the mood for something a little bit more than CMT at about the same cost.Coincidentally I visited her yesterday too. I was not planning to post a review but will now to make distinct our two reviews in case she reads them. Mei gave me a world class 2 hour massage. I went in experiencing some pretty significant back pain, and walked out with much better posture and less pain. For me as an older guy, massage quality is the most important thing and she certainly delivered. Very nice and attractive lady also, in a pleasant setting. I look forward to returning.

BareBackJack
11-30-16, 12:48
Do you have any experience with independent providers, and if full service is common? I'll read into more forums and probably find my answer.There are ladies offering and advertising massage services that will do a lot more than just a massage. For starters, search on Discreet Relaxation in the massage section to find Amanda's ad. Her place is pretty much a dump. She's a new mom and her prices are cheap. If she knows what a condom is I couldn't prove it. You get what you pay for and the massage is okay if you can get it. Expect to pay a bit more I think. Lynn will do damn near anything you want after you get to know her (and assuming you're not too big). Her massage is pretty good, imo. She is also one of the few I"m reasonably sure is D&D free but expect everything to be covered. You can look for Rachelichious111 at * com for another provider. Massage quality is below average and her prices are crazy high, imo. Oh and expect everything covered. The interesting tats got me to try her out once. After a while you'll get to be able to read between the lines and figure out who may be offering more. Just because they say "no FS" that doesn't mean there isn't any FS. Sometimes it's for real and sometimes it's to keep the cops away. Craigslist occasionally has a diamond in the rough but they're damn few and far between. I'd say less than 1 in 50 in my experience.

Jack.

JayBird76
11-30-16, 13:01
Coincidentally I visited her yesterday too. I was not planning to post a review but will now to make distinct our two reviews in case she reads them. Mei gave me a world class 2 hour massage. I went in experiencing some pretty significant back pain, and walked out with much better posture and less pain. For me as an older guy, massage quality is the most important thing and she certainly delivered. Very nice and attractive lady also, in a pleasant setting. I look forward to returning.I use her as well because I enjoy her massage and she's close. Once you become a regular, she will be even cheaper. I was hoping that as I got to know her, more would be available, but it's not. I do enjoy her massage tho, and go when I've been working out a lot and want a reasonable priced legit massage.

RvaSpice
11-30-16, 15:51
Recently business has put me in C'ville quite a bit. The dream I had at Blue Ocean in Pantops of C'ville was worthy of writing here.

I dreamt this place was hard to find, 2nd floor of an office park type place, but felt very safe during my early afternoon dream that prying eyes were not watching. Rooms had doors, and probably one of the nicer establishments I have ever been to.

In my dream I was greeted by YuYu (or something like that), she looked to be in her late 30's, typical Asian skinny bod. Damage was $. 70 for 60 mins.

The massage was fantastic! I really needed a deep tissue massage and she really knows how to use the ceiling bars and her feet on my back. She cont w her hands as I casually caressed her legs. Here's where it became a 1st for me, as she massaged my butt and legs she her fingers skimmed my boys, and my legs flexed causing me to raise up a bit. When this happened she quickly started massaging my groin, I found myself on all fours as she massaged my taint and stroked my boys. Not only was this arousing but extremely relaxing. After a few minutes she had me flip, skillful HJ and even giggled when I shot her face. Finished the front, and a nice warm towel wipe down. Tipped her 2 Jacksons, and left very relaxed for my drive back to RVA.

Will repeat, only an hour away.

JayBird76
11-30-16, 21:15
Went tonight and saw Lisa. Nice looking small and about 30. Very friendly and massage was great. I opted for 30 min and on the flip, I was very happy. Very similar to the service I've been getting at DM, but the girl was better looking. Paid 40 for massage and tipped 20.

Wow45
12-01-16, 08:56
There are ladies offering and advertising massage services that will do a lot more than just a massage. For starters, search on Discreet Relaxation in the massage section to find Amanda's ad. Her place is pretty much a dump. She's a new mom and her prices are cheap. If she knows what a condom is I couldn't prove it. You get what you pay for and the massage is okay if you can get it. Expect to pay a bit more I think. Lynn will do damn near anything you want after you get to know her (and assuming you're not too big). Her massage is pretty good, imo. She is also one of the few I"m reasonably sure is D&D free but expect everything to be covered. You can look for Rachelichious111 at * com for another provider. Massage quality is below average and her prices are crazy high, imo. Oh and expect everything covered. The interesting tats got me to try her out once. After a while you'll get to be able to read between the lines and figure out who may be offering more. Just because they say "no FS" that doesn't mean there isn't any FS. Sometimes it's for real and sometimes it's to keep the cops away. Craigslist occasionally has a diamond in the rough but they're damn few and far between. I'd say less than 1 in 50 in my experience.

Jack.Add Elle Sola to this list, just her price point is rather expensive and she is extremely flakey on scheduling. Just as BBJ stated, most of these girls will do anything for money or the right price, even if no FS is posted on the add.

TheBigness
12-01-16, 10:23
Went to mallory drive last week, and an hour massage with judy. Great massage, great attitude, cute, little bit of a talker. She was kinda shy before the flip, but was very cool after. Good hand skills, let me go for a little UTC. Damage was. 6 house and. 6 tip, which is more than I'm used to. Might return but would negotiate better next time.

TheBigness
12-01-16, 10:34
Had a kinda annoying situation at the AMP on Lakeside. Went in and the girl that's usually there wasn't there. There was a guy and he told me no one available, but to wait 10 minutes. 30 minutes later I'm still waiting and he says 10 more minutes. During those 30 minutes I see two girls come up and talk to him. Maybe he thought I was a cop. I ended up leaving and they gave me this look like "hey where are you going? Really?

Richmond Guy
12-01-16, 21:37
Had a kinda annoying situation at the AMP on Lakeside. Went in and the girl that's usually there wasn't there. There was a guy and he told me no one available, but to wait 10 minutes. 30 minutes later I'm still waiting and he says 10 more minutes. During those 30 minutes I see two girls come up and talk to him. Maybe he thought I was a cop. I ended up leaving and they gave me this look like "hey where are you going? Really?Not unlike the Seinfeld episode in the Chinese restaurant.

Mikwin1
12-01-16, 22:12
Had a kinda annoying situation at the AMP on Lakeside. Went in and the girl that's usually there wasn't there. There was a guy and he told me no one available, but to wait 10 minutes. 30 minutes later I'm still waiting and he says 10 more minutes. During those 30 minutes I see two girls come up and talk to him. Maybe he thought I was a cop. I ended up leaving and they gave me this look like "hey where are you going? Really?I recently made a long post about Lakeside, then man there and how he tried to cheat me, and how the whole place had gone downhill.

You seem to be confirming my experience.

RvaFun00
12-02-16, 07:19
Hello mongers, an recommendations.

For good providers in the Charlottesville area.

Looking for a good massage, would prefer.

More options on the menu of the mood is there.

Any help is appreciated.

Safe hunting!

HabsBurg
12-02-16, 09:13
Hello mongers, an recommendations.

For good providers in the Charlottesville area.
!Blue Ocean is nice (aka pantops):

http://charlottesville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-asian-staff-and-total-body-rejuvenation-massage-1434-rolkin-court-202/18483933

Located in an office complex, safe, discreet. Private room with door. I reviewed in the Cville board and somebody else reviewed on this board a few posts down.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?17014-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3132217&viewfull=1#post3132217.

The Cville board is pretty helpful.

AllSeasonLv
12-02-16, 12:32
Anyone seen this one and would care to share some details in a PM?? She seems a little pricey, but she may be worth it. Thanks.

ASL.

Joker007
12-02-16, 12:39
Anyone seen this one and would care to share some details in a PM?? She seems a little pricey, but she may be worth it. Thanks.

ASL.I tried. She has requested times to call and confirmed she would call, but didn't.

I am no longer interested. To me, no value of my time shows me the level of service I can expect.

AntonBr
12-02-16, 15:12

ASL.Have seen her, pricey but awesome experience (maybe bet I've seen.) Awesome body too!

Wow45
12-02-16, 16:43
I tried. She has requested times to call and confirmed she would call, but didn't.

I am no longer interested. To me, no value of my time shows me the level of service I can expect.Similar thing happened to me with Elle, several times she would cancel at the last minute and have a lame excuse. She has cancelled on me last minute (eg less than an hour before scheduled time) at least 6 x in the last 3 months. I put up with it several times because she gives a great massage, maybe the best in the city! But flaking out at the last minute is not cool for established customers and I will let my wallet do the talking. I still would see her, as long as she can keep an appointment time.

Fubar69
12-03-16, 06:24
I tried. She has requested times to call and confirmed she would call, but didn't.

I am no longer interested. To me, no value of my time shows me the level of service I can expect.Got the same run around. Way too much work to see her then she won't call to set something up.

Luvyounger
12-03-16, 15:22
So I thought about trying out Amanda, the discreet relazation ad. Wow! This takes things to a whole new level of STUPID. She posted the same ad, I contact her and she wants me to come to the hospital where her child is and have fun in the car. WTF. And then get mad when I won't do that LOL. Um yea PASS. I have seen crazy before but wow a whole new type I see!

There are ladies offering and advertising massage services that will do a lot more than just a massage. For starters, search on Discreet Relaxation in the massage section to find Amanda's ad. Her place is pretty much a dump. She's a new mom and her prices are cheap. If she knows what a condom is I couldn't prove it. You get what you pay for and the massage is okay if you can get it. Expect to pay a bit more I think. Lynn will do damn near anything you want after you get to know her (and assuming you're not too big). Her massage is pretty good, imo. She is also one of the few I"m reasonably sure is D&D free but expect everything to be covered. You can look for Rachelichious111 at * com for another provider. Massage quality is below average and her prices are crazy high, imo. Oh and expect everything covered. The interesting tats got me to try her out once. After a while you'll get to be able to read between the lines and figure out who may be offering more. Just because they say "no FS" that doesn't mean there isn't any FS. Sometimes it's for real and sometimes it's to keep the cops away. Craigslist occasionally has a diamond in the rough but they're damn few and far between. I'd say less than 1 in 50 in my experience.

Jack.

WillBarnes
12-03-16, 15:59
Anyone tried this?

http://richmond.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/804-617-9458-russian-girls-do-it-best-vivian-real-picture/19689254

Thanks in advance.

RvaFun00
12-03-16, 17:25
Anyone tried this?

http://richmond.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/804-617-9458-russian-girls-do-it-best-vivian-real-picture/19689254

Thanks in advance.This is Luna Maya, very doubtful the advertisement is accurate. You will arrive.

Only to be told I'm sorry she is busy. Then once the massage begins the up sale does as well.

I avoid this place. Just to much BS there.

Good luck,

Old Salt 93
12-03-16, 18:05
So I thought about trying out Amanda, the discreet relazation ad. Wow! This takes things to a whole new level of STUPID. She posted the same ad, I contact her and she wants me to come to the hospital where her child is and have fun in the car. WTF. And then get mad when I won't do that LOL. Um yea PASS. I have seen crazy before but wow a whole new type I see!Without going into details, Amanda was in a situation she had no control over and was trying to make the best of a bad situation. Not excusing anything, just saying that sometimes there's more than meets the eye.

She should be back at home base today, and while it's not ideal, it beats a car date in a parking lot 😀.

Once she knows you, outcall is an option, but it's limited availability you'll need to provide transportation.

Joker007
12-03-16, 19:32
This is Luna Maya, very doubtful the advertisement is accurate. You will arrive.

Only to be told I'm sorry she is busy. Then once the massage begins the up sale does as well.

Good luck,It has been a while but I went this place before. The massage was a 5 on a scale of 10, didn't leave happy. I paid and left a tip equal to performance. What I found was somehow between leaving and my card statement affixing a 2 tip was added. Called the bank and had them "look into it". Got my 2 back and never returned.

Joker007
12-03-16, 19:41
I had this dream last night as I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't decide if Mawa or Mallory was the place to dream of. I have been happy at Mawa but thought I would venture a new. A and and were working and I drew and, that was an amazing stroke of luck in my dream. She was flirty, excellent massage that helped my back, teasing, otc, and she was a nice looking woman. On the flip was very happy and unassisted. Did an hr with 6 damage, and usually leave 4 as a tip, but felt 8 was more deserving. Will absolutely go back.

Richva
12-03-16, 22:55
I had this dream last night as I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't decide if Mawa or Mallory was the place to dream of. I have been happy at Mawa but thought I would venture a new. A and and were working and I drew and, that was an amazing stroke of luck in my dream. She was flirty, excellent massage that helped my back, teasing, otc, and she was a nice looking woman. On the flip was very happy and unassisted. Did an hr with 6 damage, and usually leave 4 as a tip, but felt 8 was more deserving. Will absolutely go back.Ummmm. Who did you draw?

JayBird76
12-03-16, 23:41
This is Luna Maya, very doubtful the advertisement is accurate. You will arrive.

Good luck,Yea, this is Luna Maya. Do yourself a favor and avoid. IF massage and HE is what your after, go to Goldenfinger or DM.

Joker007
12-04-16, 00:15
Ummmm. Who did you draw?That was suppose to read "A and and" were the two ladies working. I drew the lady with the first initial and. I don't want to publish her name but can PM it to anyone asking. Sorry about the typo one.

Luvyounger
12-04-16, 11:36
Without going into details, Amanda was in a situation she had no control over and was trying to make the best of a bad situation. Not excusing anything, just saying that sometimes there's more than meets the eye.

She should be back at home base today, and while it's not ideal, it beats a car date in a parking lot 😀.

Once she knows you, outcall is an option, but it's limited availability you'll need to provide transportation.Ah well I'm sure there was more to it, but will still have to pass on her.

RichmondDude
12-04-16, 13:16
Just wanted to try them again. Last time was ok massage, but this time I was first of day, lets just say much better, will go back based on todays performance. 60 house. 40 tip.

VaInSight
12-04-16, 14:16
So I texted her because her ad said she was running a special. Some special, it was 100 hh and 160 for an hour. I asked if there was mutual touching and she said some. For 160 there better be a shit load of mutual touching. Too rich for my blood and and too much for some with that body type. Sorry don't mean to be mean but just being honest and not my cup of tea. She seems like a sweet woman and I am sure she knows what she is doing but I will have to pass. Now if she drops her rates I will give her a shot. She does look like a very attractive woman.I wish I had been as smart and you and just decided to pass. But I was looking for something different than the AMPs and stella had been recommended here before. Went and saw her a few days ago. I asked for special and got texted the same thing 100 hh 160 hr. I immediately wondered what the regular price was then! I said let me try and booked. Went to her downtown office. So she's a personable girl, big tits, but that's where the good stuff ends. Massage was horrible litle oil and pretty much dry rubbing. I flip and she goes right to jerking but after 5 minutes says I want you to DIY. WTF? I say I want her to do it and after another 5 minutes of jerking she says the same thing again. I'm like screw this let me jerk and get out. I get off while sucking her tits and FIV. After popping she puts a towel over my junk and starts rubbing her hands with alcohol for a few minutes and then says oh you can use the towel to clean up. I leave no tip and get out of there. Horrible and will never see her again.

That experience was so horrible I went to Goldfinger to remember how a decent massage should be. I got a small thin lady in about her late 30's early 40's. Didn't get her name but it wasnt Anna or Lisa who I've seen. She was very shy and I thought it would be just a simple massage. But she teased the boys and crack before the flip. And after flip she started talking dirty and spitting on my dick for lube. She put her leg up on the table and let me rub squeeze tickle her crotch. It wasn't UTC but it was very good OTC. Left 40 tip and glad I was able to get rid of the bad taste of Stella massage a little.

Mikwin1
12-04-16, 17:04
I had this dream last night as I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't decide if Mawa or Mallory was the place to dream of. I have been happy at Mawa but thought I would venture a new. A and and were working and I drew and, that was an amazing stroke of luck in my dream. She was flirty, excellent massage that helped my back, teasing, otc, and she was a nice looking woman. On the flip was very happy and unassisted. Did an hr with 6 damage, and usually leave 4 as a tip, but felt 8 was more deserving. Will absolutely go back.Mawa? Is it new? Never hgeard if it before.

SpiceMan1
12-05-16, 01:16
New AMP caled Asia Best spring Massage 4001 Springfield Rd Glen Allen. There hours are until 11:30 pm. Anyone heard anything?

Joker007
12-05-16, 10:06
Mawa? Is it new? Never hgeard if it before.Not new. Do a search on here for more info and Williamsburg.

HabsBurg
12-05-16, 10:22
I use her as well because I enjoy her massage and she's close. Once you become a regular, she will be even cheaper. I was hoping that as I got to know her, more would be available, but it's not. I do enjoy her massage tho, and go when I've been working out a lot and want a reasonable priced legit massage.How does it get cheaper? She never mentioned money--I just went off her ad (plus tip). Left it by the stereo and when she saw it she was all smiles.

Wow45
12-05-16, 13:17
I wish I had been as smart and you and just decided to pass. But I was looking for something different than the AMPs and stella had been recommended here before. Went and saw her a few days ago. I asked for special and got texted the same thing 100 hh 160 hr. I immediately wondered what the regular price was then! I said let me try and booked. Went to her downtown office. So she's a personable girl, big tits, but that's where the good stuff ends. Massage was horrible litle oil and pretty much dry rubbing. I flip and she goes right to jerking but after 5 minutes says I want you to DIY. WTF? I say I want her to do it and after another 5 minutes of jerking she says the same thing again. I'm like screw this let me jerk and get out. I get off while sucking her tits and FIV. After popping she puts a towel over my junk and starts rubbing her hands with alcohol for a few minutes and then says oh you can use the towel to clean up. I leave no tip and get out of there. Horrible and will never see her again.

That experience was so horrible I went to Goldfinger to remember how a decent massage should be. I got a small thin lady in about her late 30's early 40's. Didn't get her name but it wasnt Anna or Lisa who I've seen. She was very shy and I thought it would be just a simple massage. But she teased the boys and crack before the flip. And after flip she started talking dirty and spitting on my dick for lube. She put her leg up on the table and let me rub squeeze tickle her crotch. It wasn't UTC but it was very good OTC. Left 40 tip and glad I was able to get rid of the bad taste of Stella massage a little.I agree. Stella is a pleasant person, but her massage skills are seriously lacking for the price. Would not repeat.

Entourage
12-05-16, 15:37
Mawa? Is it new? Never hgeard if it before.Mawa is in Williamsburg. It is discussed in the newport news forum.

JNells0383
12-05-16, 16:36
New AMP caled Asia Best spring Massage 4001 Springfield Rd Glen Allen. There hours are until 11:30 pm. Anyone heard anything?This ad states that they are opening for the first time today.

That being said, I did swing by because I am a big fan of the first time $10 off. I always tell them it's my first time. Usually by time I cycle back through all of the locations, the ladies are usually new. It was worth the visit.

JNells0383
12-05-16, 16:56
This has been discussed in the past but I thought I would share my thought process. Let's say you go with the basic rate of $60 and compare it to your tipping process at a restaurant.

Base tip should be 15%. That comes to $9.

Tip for good service should be 20%. That comes to $12.

Tip for really good service would be 25%. That comes to $15.

I understand it's a different service but I never tip more than $25. That's over a 40% tip. I am hoping that some will take my advice and stop handing out $40+ tips. If they try to negotiate up front, I just accept my massage, tip $10 and go home. I am not going to agree to a tip before the service. DIY I leave the same $10. Should be less since I had to do the work myself. If they don't like the tip it's not like they can un do the massage and HE. Just tell them next time you will tip more. Then as mentioned above, try other locations and by time you cycle back through, it's a new lady and the process resets itself.

MetalHead63
12-05-16, 16:57
Mawa is in Williamsburg. It is discussed in the newport news forum.Mawa's are scattered. One in VAB, at least 1 in NOVA.

Ustrongman
12-05-16, 19:27
This has been discussed in the past but I thought I would share my thought process. Let's say you go with the basic rate of $60 and compare it to your tipping process at a restaurant.

Base tip should be 15%. That comes to $9.

Tip for good service should be 20%. That comes to $12.

Tip for really good service would be 25%. That comes to $15.

I understand it's a different service but I never tip more than $25. That's over a 40% tip. I am hoping that some will take my advice and stop handing out $40+ tips. If they try to negotiate up front, I just accept my massage, tip $10 and go home. I am not going to agree to a tip before the service. DIY I leave the same $10. Should be less since I had to do the work myself. If they don't like the tip it's not like they can un do the massage and HE. Just tell them next time you will tip more. Then as mentioned above, try other locations and by time you cycle back through, it's a new lady and the process resets itself.Maybe some of us can't afford to tip more generously, sorry if that might be the case. Therefore this hobby might not be a good choice.

What should be considered is a waitress can wait on an average of 4 tables an hour and not have to touch and smell us!

On the flip, us more considerate consumers therefore get a bad rap because some of us want something for nothing. Service in general could suffer. Their network knows where the tips are which draws more quality service providers.

Joker007
12-05-16, 20:14
Maybe some of us can't afford to tip more generously, sorry if that might be the case. Therefore this hobby might not be a good choice.

What should be considered is a waitress can wait on an average of 4 tables an hour and not have to touch and smell us!

On the flip, us more considerate consumers therefore get a bad rap because some of us want something for nothing. Service in general could suffer. Their network knows where the tips are which draws more quality service providers.In my view, you get what you pay and tip for. I don't have a lot of pleasure time, but when I do, I would rather have 1st class service and my higher tips rates ensure that. On my return visits they pull out all the stops to delivered and that makes it worthwhile.

These ladies work hard and put up with a lot of shit. If you show them you appreciate it and they will show how they appreciate you.

SpaceNut
12-05-16, 20:42
Thanks to all who have posted about this place. I was a little unsure how I would feel about the "switch" mid massage nut it worked out very well for me. I actually got a five or ten minute four hand session something I may have to repeat.

JayBird76
12-05-16, 23:00
How does it get cheaper? She never mentioned money--I just went off her ad (plus tip). Left it by the stereo and when she saw it she was all smiles.She runs ads for 10 off for first timers. Since I use her regular she always just charged the same as a first visit and has always been very thankful for a 10 tip. Nice lady and hard to beat her for a legit massage for $40.

YourMini
12-06-16, 15:33
Can you post a link to an add or even where she posts? I checked the usual sites and didn't see her name in a search. Thanks!

She runs ads for 10 off for first timers. Since I use her regular she always just charged the same as a first visit and has always been very thankful for a 10 tip. Nice lady and hard to beat her for a legit massage for $40.

JayBird76
12-06-16, 23:05
Can you post a link to an add or even where she posts? I checked the usual sites and didn't see her name in a search. Thanks!She doesn't post that often, but here is her number. 804-869-8347. She's nice and legit, so keep that in mind when texting. Last ad was $50 for an hour and it's worth it.

HabsBurg
12-07-16, 00:21
Can you post a link to an add or even where she posts? I checked the usual sites and didn't see her name in a search. Thanks!She posts in massage, not body rub.

http://richmond.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/804-869-8347-_-10-off-hull-st-rd-near-new-walmart/11852763

HabsBurg
12-07-16, 00:33
Wanted to avoid the traffic at DM so headed to Choctaw for the first time. Mina was great. Very attentive and really stretched out the ending. She did negotiate the tip, and I prefer not to talk about money, but otherwise very nice. When I was leaving, though, she showed me her phone. It had some green bars and Chinese characters on it and she asked me if I could understand it. I thought that was very strange, and afterwards I wondered if it was an excuse to take my picture. Any idea what that might have been about?

ReyMysterioJr
12-07-16, 11:45
Visited this new spot off Springfield rd. Saw Linda and let me tell you. Her massage wasn't the greatest and she can't speak English. But she has a fat ass! Made me happy and she let me grab that booty. Cheers!

Acct71
12-07-16, 12:47
Wanted to avoid the traffic at DM so headed to Choctaw for the first time. Mina was great. Very attentive and really stretched out the ending. She did negotiate the tip, and I prefer not to talk about money, but otherwise very nice. When I was leaving, though, she showed me her phone. It had some green bars and Chinese characters on it and she asked me if I could understand it. I thought that was very strange, and afterwards I wondered if it was an excuse to take my picture. Any idea what that might have been about?Did she talk into the phone prior to showing you? Maybe she was using her translator on the phone. I've chatted with some of the ladies that way. It could be that.

Richva
12-07-16, 13:59
Wanted to avoid the traffic at DM so headed to Choctaw for the first time. Mina was great. Very attentive and really stretched out the ending. She did negotiate the tip, and I prefer not to talk about money, but otherwise very nice. When I was leaving, though, she showed me her phone. It had some green bars and Chinese characters on it and she asked me if I could understand it. I thought that was very strange, and afterwards I wondered if it was an excuse to take my picture. Any idea what that might have been about?Have seen her several times. Other than the tip pressure I have had no problems. Sometimes she does not mention it but other times she did. Don't know about the phone. She has never done it with me.

TimmyKeepers00
12-07-16, 17:17
Visited this new spot off Springfield rd. Saw Linda and let me tell you. Her massage wasn't the greatest and she can't speak English. But she has a fat ass! Made me happy and she let me grab that booty. Cheers!Where off Springfield?

Ltnric
12-07-16, 20:17
So I did my research and didn't get much info. I am looking for a non-asian massage women to try. I saw this ad and figured my take one for the team. The price is too high but seems in line with non-asian women.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-make-you-melt/20153150

NC9876
12-07-16, 22:33
Never been to the area. Looking for a good AMP good massage and leaving happy. Coming in from the south on 85 staying in Glenn Allen. More then likely will be looking to relax after dark so a safe area would be best. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Would prefer younger providers.

Icon211
12-07-16, 23:01
Got baited at choctaw. Called ahead for Mina. When I got there new girl was siting on the couch. She called out and emily came out. She knows I always ask for mina. I asked was mina here she said no and them said something I didn't understand. So I asked again and she tried to drag me back into a room and the new girl was helping saying she give good massage. I pulled away and asked again where was mina because I thought she named a AMP where she was at. The new girl stepped in and said she went to NY. Emily said try the new girl and then the new girl start pulling my arm. So I sigh and said ok. So now I'm not in a good mood because I schedule an appointment with mina. The massage was ok. She kept asking question. On the flip she motion and I nodded. She started make noise and talking dirty but I only understand a couple of words. Gave her a tip and we both parted not happy. Hope mina comes back. I experience things with her that I haven't experience at other AMP. Oh and when I was walking up the steps I saw a girl. I thought it was emily but it wasnt. I think that's the second time I seen her. Do any one know who she is?

Drewsky66
12-07-16, 23:02
So I did my research and didn't get much info. I am looking for a non-asian massage women to try. I saw this ad and figured my take one for the team. The price is too high but seems in line with non-asian women.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-make-you-melt/20153150That is Casey. She used to walk JD, and perhaps she still does but she really offers FS and BJ. She has no teeth but she does give a great BBBJ. Don't expect the massage to be much at all.

HabsBurg
12-08-16, 00:08
Did she talk into the phone prior to showing you? Maybe she was using her translator on the phone. I've chatted with some of the ladies that way. It could be that.Her English is pretty good for an AMP girl. She said something like "can you understand it" but I don't remember hearing anything. Maybe it was a translator and I just didn't hear it.

I thought is was funny, she said "You remember me?" I don't think I had seen her before and never been to Tranquil before. I said "maybe at DM?" She said "you like Coco or Linda?" I said "both," but she thought I said "Boss. " "You like boss? (lots of laughter)" We finally sorted it. So her English is pretty good, but maybe she was trying a translator. I hadn't thought of that.

TimmyKeepers00
12-08-16, 08:00
Has anyone seen the new girl, Julie, at Mallory? Gorgeous! Mallory is always a go.

Ok, let me complain. I don't get the DIY. If I am going to DIM (DO IT MYSELF) I might as well stay home. That is what the internet is for, right? I go ahead and try Landmark and Anna was a DIY girl at least with me anyway. Finally after 20 minutes of encouraging by me she starts to participate. By that time my time was up, it was such a struggle to get her to participate that by the time she did little guy had lost all interest. Newer place on Lauderdale I tried a few days ago? Same thing. What a waste of time.

Michigan3
12-08-16, 10:35
First time visiting Choctaw. Found my way in, greeted by Eve. Nice looking little body and very nice cleavage showing. Maybe early to mid 30's. They were not busy and no cars in the parking lot. Guess I was there at the right time. Anyway, the massage was very nice, she used all most every part of her body. Hands, fist, legs and feet. She was up on the table, crawling up and down my back. Flip came, a little money talk and a nice finish. Mostly OTC with a little UTC. Nice breast with big nipples. Had a nice time and will repeat. She even help this old man get dress. Room was setup nicely, with 3/4 length curtains. Did notice a sliding door; that was not used. . 6 to the house; asked for. 5 but. 4 agreed on. Play Safe.

Michigan3
12-08-16, 10:39
Seen ads for different ladies that are off of exit 58 off of I95. Does anyone have information on these ladies. This is a link to the current ad: http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/after-a-long-hard-day-ill-rub-u-the-right-way/19790706..

Country73
12-08-16, 15:00
New to the forums and thanks for all the info. Saw Lisa. Took her time and was actually 20 minutes over. Will go again for sure. Damage 60/40.

Joker007
12-08-16, 15:11
Anyone have any input on Sally and / or Julie at Mallory? I was hoping for Nancy but she isn't working. Any input is appreciated.

HabsBurg
12-09-16, 01:03
Ok, let me complain. I don't get the DIY. If I am going to DIM (DO IT MYSELF) I might as well stay home.I was getting CMT for many years before I ventured into sensual massage. I enjoy a good massage regardless of the finish, and if I didn't, it would be a waste of money to pay for half an hour or an hour in the hopes of a 5 min HJ. The only way that makes sense for me is to enjoy the massage first without worrying about the finish.

When I go to a new place, I want to make it clear to the provider that I am not shy and that I am not LEO. I take my time getting undressed so that she can walk in while I am still standing and facing her. I talk to her or ask an innocent question as if it's no big deal. That allows me to show her that I am not embarrassed for her to see everything. From that point it is really her choice what is in her comfort zone.

I have had DIY only twice. Once the girl stared into space and it was clear she had checked out while I did my business. No fun. The second time (different provider) she was helpful, teasing, smiling, playing, but for whatever reason she was not comfortable taking matters into her own hands. The key for me is that whatever she does, I want her to be into it. I want to at least be able to imagine that she is having a good time or taking pride in her work. I don't want to feel like she is doing an unpleasant chore. So I never try to talk a girl into doing something she doesn't want to do. I just try to enjoy what she likes to do, and if I don't like it, I don't repeat.

So DIY at home is certainly cheaper than a massage. But if I've had a nice massage, I wouldn't consider DIY a waste of time with a provider who is into it. And most of the time if the provider is comfortable, she just transitions from massage into sensual teasing and HJ without my asking for it.

JayBird76
12-09-16, 02:11
New to the forums and thanks for all the info. Saw Lisa. Took her time and was actually 20 minutes over. Will go again for sure. Damage 60/40.Lisa is very good at the massage and finish and I really like how she will use both hands for HE. One of my favorites.

TimmyKeepers00
12-09-16, 06:57
Anyone have any input on Sally and / or Julie at Mallory? I was hoping for Nancy but she isn't working. Any input is appreciated.I have been there numerous times as I live near there and work near there. Always a smile when I leave. I just posted a day or so ago regarding Julie. IMO, she is very beautiful. She, Julie, does like to literally blow on little guy which I found a little wierd but she gets into it and makes good noises while working.

Big Jim Slade
12-09-16, 10:54
Has anyone tried out the new AMP in the Waterford shopping center by Genito?

I'm going to be in the are and was wondering if it's worth the time or if I should hit Julie Spa.

I've done the circuit of Choctaw (which I like but recently got smacked with an upsell and I'd rather not deal with that), DM which is dependable but mechanical, and the one behind LJS on Midlo (Linda is awesome!

Postin
12-09-16, 12:39

I'm going to be in the are and was wondering if it's worth the time or if I should hit Julie Spa.

I've done the circuit of Choctaw (which I like but recently got smacked with an upsell and I'd rather not deal with that), DM which is dependable but mechanical, and the one behind LJS on Midlo (Linda is awesome!I got nothing there. Light massage and no fringe benefits. Search on, brother.

NC9876
12-09-16, 14:45
Never been to the area. Looking for a good AMP good massage and leaving happy. Coming in from the south on 85 staying in Glenn Allen. More then likely will be looking to relax after dark so a safe area would be best. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Would prefer younger providers.Has any listed. From backpages. ActionSeesSatisfaction! Love, Lynn - 41- http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/actionseessatisfaction-love-lynn/12937495.

Joker007
12-09-16, 17:43
I have been there numerous times as I live near there and work near there. Always a smile when I leave. I just posted a day or so ago regarding Julie. IMO, she is very beautiful. She, Julie, does like to literally blow on little guy which I found a little wierd but she gets into it and makes good noises while working.Went by and saw Julie today. She gave an excellent massage and for a little woman, she could apply the pressure. Was highly impressed with the massage quality, the teasing and the attention she payed to everywhere I needed it. As you mentioned, she does literally blow on the little guy and other places. It was different and pretty enjoyably for me. She seemed very much into it all.

Left very happy. . 5 on the house, . 6 on the tip. I had. 6 sitting out on the dresser the entire time. I don't like hagging or discussing it.

Rvarva2969
12-09-16, 19:59

I've done the circuit of Choctaw (which I like but recently got smacked with an upsell and I'd rather not deal with that), DM which is dependable but mechanical, and the one behind LJS on Midlo (Linda is awesome!Have you seen jessica at luck's lane and courthouse. Very petite and young looking. Very sensual and left very happy. She tell's me she will be leaving us within a few week's.

Marqeis
12-10-16, 03:28
Can someone PM me Mallory Dr, location details and who I should look for I see julie has been reviewed many times. But any recommendation will be great this would be my first time there. Is this any think like DM & Tranquil?

TimmyKeepers00
12-10-16, 07:35
Can someone PM me Mallory Dr, location details and who I should look for I see julie has been reviewed many times. But any recommendation will be great this would be my first time there. Is this any think like DM & Tranquil?They are located in "Little China" off of Horsepen rd. I'm not sure if I can list actual address so may I suggest you got to Richmond Backpage and click on MASSAGE and then in the search window type in "mallory" and click magnifying glass or click enter on your keyboard.

ILuvForeplay
12-10-16, 08:04
Lynn is an angel and highly recommend. Seen her several times and she is a jewel.

Has any listed. From backpages. ActionSeesSatisfaction! Love, Lynn - 41- http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/actionseessatisfaction-love-lynn/12937495.

Ashah2232
12-10-16, 19:37
Lynn is an angel and highly recommend. Seen her several times and she is a jewel.What was the damage?

Bucki125
12-10-16, 20:38
Have you seen jessica at luck's lane and courthouse. Very petite and young looking. Very sensual and left very happy. She tell's me she will be leaving us within a few week's.Thought they were legit? Previous reviewers had no fun.

VaInSight
12-11-16, 01:14
Her English is pretty good for an AMP girl. She said something like "can you understand it" but I don't remember hearing anything. Maybe it was a translator and I just didn't hear it.

I thought is was funny, she said "You remember me?" I don't think I had seen her before and never been to Tranquil before. I said "maybe at DM?" She said "you like Coco or Linda?" I said "both," but she thought I said "Boss. " "You like boss? (lots of laughter)" We finally sorted it. So her English is pretty good, but maybe she was trying a translator. I hadn't thought of that.Stopped by choctaw the other day. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come but got the bad scheduling shaft. Called 15 minutes ahead and asked if anyone would be available. Told yes. Show up and both girls are busy, one is emily and other I never seen before. They apoloigze and say come back in 30 minutes.

Come back in 30 and notice there's a car there wasnt before. But when I go in the girl (now I know her name is Mina) smiles and says come in this room. Asks for how long, takes the house fee, and says ok wait here for 20 minutes. WTF? I'm like no and we start going back and forth. I say I will take my money back and come back she says please don't because the boss will see from the cameras that customer came in and came right back out, no good. Emily comes in and says please stay Mina will give you good massage. I'm like ok. Not 20 but 30 minutes later Mina comes in apologizing and gives a decent massage. She keeps saying you remember me? I never met her before. She says she remembers me oh well. She then asks for 60 tip for HE. I say no thank you that's ok. Then 50. I say you made me what too long, only 30. She says ok but next time you give 60 I said sure. Finish was very good with heavy UTC roaming.

Hopefully this was just a blip as the many times I been to choctaw that didn't happen before. And by the way Mina's english was as good as any other AMP girl I've seen.

HabsBurg
12-11-16, 12:43
She keeps saying you remember me? I never met her before.Yeah, that's how it was for me. She was pressing for $ or. 8 like that's what she got last time she saw me, but I never saw her before. I did wonder what was on offer for those rates, but we settled for less and we were both happy. Except for the haggling, Mina was great.

VangDr
12-11-16, 15:42
Lynn is an angel and highly recommend. Seen her several times and she is a jewel.I've seen her ads all the time but I have not pulled the trigger yet. You say she is good?? Does she offer everything? What side if town is she on? Thanks.

Acct71
12-11-16, 16:06
Yeah, that's how it was for me. She was pressing for $ or. 8 like that's what she got last time she saw me, but I never saw her before. I did wonder what was on offer for those rates, but we settled for less and we were both happy. Except for the haggling, Mina was great.When I go I like to get Emily. Mina gives a great massage too. But the tip pressure is there and gets annoying at times. Last time I was with her there was no haggling but few times prior there was. Be safe everyone.

Marqeis
12-11-16, 16:20
Yeah, that's how it was for me. She was pressing for $ or. 8 like that's what she got last time she saw me, but I never saw her before. I did wonder what was on offer for those rates, but we settled for less and we were both happy. Except for the haggling, Mina was great.All AMP's trying to upsell these days. I have seen that at both places Tranquil and DM. I was asked how much tip on the filp they are not even giving good massage and on the flip upsell them self. I recommended all no to tip them more than 4.

Rvarva2969
12-11-16, 22:28
All AMP's trying to upsell these days. I have seen that at both places Tranquil and DM. I was asked how much tip on the filp they are not even giving good massage and on the flip upsell them self. I recommended all no to tip them more than 4.I agree. I went to dm this morning. Caught the woman setting the clock ahead 15 minutes on the wall in room. LOL. Used to be best in the RVA. I will sample other places now.

Tvtvtv3
12-12-16, 08:15
I saw Ela a few weeks ago and wanted to update since my last post. She has recently moved to a new location, and I had no complaints with the new location. I actually like the new location way better. The massage was fantastic as always and I am still buzzing from our time together. She is still my all time favorite in Richmond. She is still gorgeous as ever and was all smiles and laughs during our session. Still highly recommend her to anyone. Her price is still the same, but I don't mind that because the quality of our sessions is so high (I only get 1 massage a month and don't mind paying more for a guaranteed great session, where as cheaper providers you NEVER know what the hell you are getting yourself into. I refuse to go to AMPs). I am already looking forward to our next session!

Country73
12-12-16, 08:34
I am also wondering about Lynn. Can someone pm me what area is she in? Just wondering how long of a drive I have to go and some details about her. Thanks.

Icon211
12-12-16, 14:56
Coco that was at choctaw early last month is at golden finger. For anyone who would like to know.

Richmond Photo
12-12-16, 14:57
I saw Ela a few weeks ago and wanted to update since my last post. She has recently moved to a new location, and I had no complaints with the new location. I actually like the new location way better. The massage was fantastic as always and I am still buzzing from our time together. She is still my all time favorite in Richmond. She is still gorgeous as ever and was all smiles and laughs during our session. Still highly recommend her to anyone. Her price is still the same, but I don't mind that because the quality of our sessions is so high (I only get 1 massage a month and don't mind paying more for a guaranteed great session, where as cheaper providers you NEVER know what the hell you are getting yourself into. I refuse to go to AMPs). I am already looking forward to our next session!I read all her reviews and her blog. She loves to talk. My question to you is, does she allow you to touch her? In the older reviews she will do almost anything, but her blogs said otherwise.

Tell me, are we going in for a massage and HE and of course she is pretty, so where does that go?

Old Salt 93
12-12-16, 16:47
I read all her reviews and her blog. She loves to talk. My question to you is, does she allow you to touch her? In the older reviews she will do almost anything, but her blogs said otherwise.

Tell me, are we going in for a massage and HE and of course she is pretty, so where does that go?Just a heads up that I already replied to this via PM, respecting Ela's wishes to not be discussed publicly.

Richmond Photo
12-12-16, 19:38
Just a heads up that I already replied to this via PM, respecting Ela's wishes to not be discussed publicly.Got your message. Advice is well taken.

SamPoulos
12-13-16, 01:15
I Climbed the outside wooden staircase to second floor. The front door was non descript and unmarked. MMS directed me to room with a door. 40 ish plump Asian girl. Medium massage with mediocre technique. Gluteus were treated to extra special attention. On flip, fairy nice rub and then had a smile. Nice smile technique and touching was not disuaded.

$60 +&60.

Rvarva2969
12-13-16, 22:23
Thought they were legit? Previous reviewers had no fun.They are back to being legit. Jessica no longer work's there I'm told.

Rvarva2969
12-13-16, 22:38
Be carful leaving wallet or cash unattended. Lesson learned. Trust no one. Sorry.

Richva
12-14-16, 13:56
Be carful leaving wallet or cash unattended. Lesson learned. Trust no one. Sorry.I leave all I can at work. Wallet hidden in trunk. No watch. No phone. Key in button pocket. Other clothes hung carefully to make it hard to quietly get to keys. Think about it. They know you will be tied up with no view outside for an hour. Take only the amount of money I am willing to give up including tip. Did learn a trick on this site. Put your twenties on the outside of a bunch of ones. Let them see you peel of the house money from what looks like a stack of twenties, when it is really just your tip amount. Be safe.

Soco21
12-14-16, 18:41
Has anyone drempt of her?

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/friendly-body-rubs/20625053

Rvarva2969
12-14-16, 20:10
I leave all I can at work. Wallet hidden in trunk. No watch. No phone. Key in button pocket. Other clothes hung carefully to make it hard to quietly get to keys. Think about it. They know you will be tied up with no view outside for an hour. Take only the amount of money I am willing to give up including tip. Did learn a trick on this site. Put your twenties on the outside of a bunch of ones. Let them see you peel of the house money from what looks like a stack of twenties, when it is really just your tip amount. Be safe.Good tips. Very disapointed because I tip well. And are very well behaved.

Dinwiddie Dude
12-15-16, 22:38
Made my 4th trip tonight. I am a newbie so I wasted the first three. You guys helped a lot on what to do. It has been a different girl every time so figured to give it a shot. Got a good hard mas sage for 30 min. I done a little back roaming and asked if she was ok. Got a good. Then came the 10 min warning. As things progressed, made it clear tostay to the back only. Lots of rubbing and tickling but no direct contact for the dyi project. Still a good time for a first I guess. Is this normal?

JayBird76
12-15-16, 23:57
Made my 4th trip tonight. I am a newbie so I wasted the first three. You guys helped a lot on what to do. It has been a different girl every time so figured to give it a shot. Got a good hard mas sage for 30 min. I done a little back roaming and asked if she was ok. Got a good. Then came the 10 min warning. As things progressed, made it clear tostay to the back only. Lots of rubbing and tickling but no direct contact for the dyi project. Still a good time for a first I guess. Is this normal?No. Make it clear your cool by not covering up with sheet from get go. Do a little OTc roaming and they should offer HE if it's available. Go see Goldenfinger, luna on chester rd, or DM. Or you can pm me if you want a hookup with FS, but don't come empty handed.

Icon211
12-16-16, 06:13
Went to Springfield the other night. Was greeted when I got to the top of the wooden staircase. Saw the two girls. They are mid 40's, pretty, and friendly. The massage was average. Nothing great about it. Did the front and back. Left unhappy.

JayBird76
12-16-16, 10:30
No. Make it clear your cool by not covering up with sheet from get go. Do a little OTc roaming and they should offer HE if it's available. Go see Goldenfinger, luna on chester rd, or DM. Or you can pm me if you want a hookup with FS, but don't come empty handed.Sorry for the wording (was drinking Old Crow while online last night.) I see a few AMPs that offer great HE and even prostate massage, but I see diff ladies for FS. The FS girls I'm seeing right now have been discussed here. I like to do anal, so they have to be ok with that. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

TallTito
12-17-16, 00:54
Had a dream here a few weeks ago. Pretty standard massage, happy on the flip but nothing more explored for extras.

BadLieutenant
12-17-16, 18:01
Was going to Food Lion at the Village at Waterford on the corner of Genito Rd. And Charter Colony Pwky. Didn't get the name, actually didn't see one. Anybody have any information on it?

Soco21
12-18-16, 09:52
I am heading up to richmond next week and was wondering where to go for a nice holiday gift for myself.

Any ideas?

RvaFun00
12-18-16, 10:08
I am heading up to richmond next week and was wondering where to go for a nice holiday gift for myself.

Any ideas?What part of town are you staying?

Soco21
12-18-16, 12:44
I'm just in the downtown area for a few hours in the am and was heading home in the evening so I have like 4 or 5 hours to kill.

HuslIslander
12-19-16, 13:41
Hey, anyone ever saw this lady. Responded to her ad on CL and we have something set up.

JayBird76
12-19-16, 19:15
Hey, anyone ever saw this lady. Responded to her ad on CL and we have something set up.Yes about 2 years ago. She offered massages and was in hotel off Jeff Davis. Massage was ok but finish was very nice. She seemed new and nervous then..plenty of roaming was allowed. I never tried FS with her, so not sure about that. I saw her a few times and had some fun but then she stopped responding.

Member #5872
12-19-16, 19:26
Dreamed I ended up at golden finger this afternoon. I was trying to go the place by LJS but once again they were booked. I needed to drive down to Chester anyway so I figured I would give a walk in a shot. Walked in to a middle aged lady named Emily. She said they were busy but could be with me in 20 - 30. I really needed a massage to get some knots out from splitting wood this weekend a hard workout at the gym so I said I would wait. Told her multiple times to go hard on the massage and at best it was medium. The girl at the one by LJS knows how to give a really good deep massage. Emily did do something with her knees in my gluteus and feet in my hamstrings that felt good but just not enough pressure for me the rest of the time. Also she did tease the boys with hair which while not massage related felt amazing. Had to negotiate tip down from more than I am accustomed to but it wasn't bad. Just kind of mechanical. Give my distance to this place and my liking of the others better I'm not sure if I'll repeat immediately.

DahBull
12-20-16, 12:37
I had a nice dream and this is how it went.

I checked into this place again last week and saw 'Judy'. She appears to be new (to me). The massage was halfway decent but did not get the 'Saran Wrap' treatment. But for. 6 in tips I was able to get a HE without any clothes (on her). Did I mention she had some alcohol on her breath and she appeared to be in her late thirties or low forties. Nice breasts and the downstairs was trimmed. She smelled really clean. Total damage was a $. 2.

Sometimes I prefer the HE instead of the FS and this was one of those evenings.

Overall it was a nice dream.

- DB.

DahBull
12-20-16, 12:38
Hey, anyone ever saw this lady. Responded to her ad on CL and we have something set up.

Please let us know how it went, damage/s incurred etc. Thank you.

- DB.

Mikeal
12-20-16, 14:41
I leave all I can at work. Wallet hidden in trunk. No watch. No phone. Key in button pocket. Other clothes hung carefully to make it hard to quietly get to keys. Think about it. They know you will be tied up with no view outside for an hour. Take only the amount of money I am willing to give up including tip. Did learn a trick on this site. Put your twenties on the outside of a bunch of ones. Let them see you peel of the house money from what looks like a stack of twenties, when it is really just your tip amount. Be safe.That is exactly what I do whenever I visit any provider. Thanks for sharing &happy hunting.

HuslIslander
12-20-16, 21:52
Yes about 2 years ago. She offered massages and was in hotel off Jeff Davis. Massage was ok but finish was very nice. She seemed new and nervous then..plenty of roaming was allowed. I never tried FS with her, so not sure about that. I saw her a few times and had some fun but then she stopped responding.The pic was her, a cute bbw. She is a very nice lady. The massage was average--a mix of massage techniques and soft touching--nothing to brag about as I had better. As JB stated, plenty of roaming was allowed, and the finish was great. I do not do FS, so did not ask if it was available. The damage for an hour was 80, and we probably went over the hour by 15 minutes. Did not give her a tip and she was ok with that since I had to pick her up. The only downside was her kids are on vaca so in call was not available and she did not have a ride, therefore, I had to pick her up on JD and take her to my place. We only communicated by email and she did not give me any digits but stated that she will continue advertising on CL with "body rubs" in the title and will put an ad on BP in the near future.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 19:33
While I have some time I will try to review all I have seen the past couple years. I'm not really into the escort thing and only stick to massage spots. Much safer and cleaner.

I will start with Kay- set up appointment by email (which I hate doing), arrived to a nice location which is a legitimate business. Greeted by a nice looking woman. She never shows her face when she post, but she is nice looking and body is also nice. Talked a few minutes to break the ice and told to get comfortable. She leaves and comes back in a see through rob type outfit with only panties under. Nice music, oil was nice and massage is semi erotic. Told to flip after about 30 minutes and the roaming begins. She did not mind mutual touching all places. Maybe she was super comfortable. Her body is pretty sexy. No extras besides he or whatever you all call it. I got to touch all over and only bad part is it was a little fishy smelling down bottom. (smell was on my finger so bad, I had to wash my hands a couple times) overall, great experience. Would repeat but the price is to high for me.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 19:41
Cherish is also wonderful, her and Kay basically work together. Same deal, had to set up appointment by Email (the worse) . Her prices are also to high but I do believe you get what you pay for as far as quality. She is also a beautiful woman and had the same routine almost as Kay. Very nice and polite and made it a comfortable situation. Left out and came back also with nothing on but a robe on and panties. Breast are wonderful just like Kay's. I would say I prefer cherish over Kay but not by much. Both are beautiful. Same deal, no extras but the regular erotic he, but it is nice and sensual. Mutual touching but no penetration. Would repeat if I have extra money to spend. She did say come back and it gets better, but I will see.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 19:55
Had to try her once since she is always posting in nice outfits. As everyone should knows she post in all sections and does more than just massages. We set up appointment. Showed up to nice safe location at her home. No traffic or neighbors to worry about. Told to come around back where it's a pool and back door. Came in and she in nice bra and panties set. Nice set up with bed, hot tub and what looks like some extra freaky stuff around. Basic conversation and got comfortable in bed. Massage begins and it's nice but not the best. Erotic and told to flip. Her clothes are off and she begins to give me head (BJ) but it's covered which is good cause I'm sure she does this probably at least 10 times daily. Head is good and I finish and leave. I wouldn't repeat just because she is older looking (not ugly) and I think of miles on her when I think of her. Maybe last resort.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 20:04
http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/after-a-long-hard-day-ill-rub-u-the-right-way/19790706

She is the worse ever / always post fake pictures and massage is a total ripoff. She is not ugly and her booty is crazy phat. I set up appointment. Stays in a nice neighborhood not far from me. Opens door in sexy outfit and all I see ass. That was where it turned for the worse. For the cost of massage I was expecting something nice (WRONg! She had nice set up and conversation, massage and music going and she tells me to flip over after about 10 minutes,. In my mind I'm like what the hell?? Already?? , and she straddles me and starts trying to he and get me out the way. I told her this is not a hour like I paid for and she basically says massage or he release. I tell her she wrong for that and she then gets up and bangs on the wall real loud as if to alert someone upstairs. I took it as a loss and would never repeat.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 20:17
I will do review all parlors at once I guess. Dm and golden finger are always guaranteed for me for he action. Never nothing more and no extras and I don't expect it but I do try at least once. They are nice places, clean and it doesn't matter who I get. They all offer he for the 4 tip.

Fredericksburg is definitely Better but to far to drive for me unless I am heading that way for work. Tokyo spa was mr favorite and they basically did it all, but haven't been in at least the last 6 months. Prices was great too.

Luna maya is the worse ever / owner is a dude as everyone should know but she thinks she / he is a model or something LOL. Only had to try once for the thick white girl (she is gorgeous) use to do her escort thing back in the day but claims to have up that life. Anyways I set up appointment and she is super late and luna keeps saying 5 more minutes. Maybe 45 minutes later she shows up. She does look sexy and we get to massage, after 15 minutes she wants me to grab and rub her ass to make sure I'm not LEO and he'll yea I grab on that phat booty. Then it goes bad with her giving me prices for extras and they are super high and crazy like she is a famous model or something. Everything extra is offered for the right price and covered. I passed and left.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 21:05
I visited this place about 3 times. To far for me, just past the va and no boarder and the quality of woman there is bad. They are very accommodating and price is decent. I did like the table showers and sauna. But the place always smelled a little sour. Massa he is cool and guaranteed the he but no extras.

I haven't tried the alpine spot and see it is further then my comfort zone. If anyone has been let me know how it was.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 21:13
http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beauty-and-experience-is-everything-the-ultimate-massage-experience/19415453

I won't ever repeat this one. Hit her up to set up appointment. Pics are definitely deceiving LOL. Did not expect to pull up and she is like grandmother type. But damn I drove all this way and had no other options. Come in and she has table set up I downstairs. Ask for fee immediately and tells me to get comfortable on table. Her phone is non stop going off I guess cause everyone is fooled by the pics like me. Starts a descent massage and her body is not bad looking and she is not ugly but just old. Tells me to flip Andy man is always ready and tall regardless but she begins to tell me this whole talk about how she don't do the he release and I'm like bullshit, LOL. , today you about to for what I paid. I think she was just playing innocent cause of course she did. No extras but I wouldn't expect. Never repeat for me.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 21:16
http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/peaches-will-be-wk-until-4-cinnamon-will-be-working-after-4/11990307 Ummm, not bad but not good. Definitely not my type. Nice apartment set up with table. Nice lady but her body was not about nothing. Good price, clean spot, got the he but no extras and did not want or ask. Her boobs were hanging so low LOL. Won't repeat but not the worse.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 21:21
Luna in Chester not Luna maya the dude.

Luna is my top 3, my sweet heart. She is always my go to. Very respectful, super great massage but no extras or roaming. , but her massage and he release work will make up for it. Never can say nothing bad about her. She is super nice, pretty but you can't roam to much on her. Great prices and body will feel super relaxed. She is my top 3. I repeat no extras but great massage.

Citadel
12-22-16, 21:32
Saw Aimee. She helped me leave happy and she is really cute. Still would rather have a fun UTR or just get a regular massage. This halfway crap is tiresome.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 21:38
http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-latina-here-to-make-you-relax/18421952

Been trying a lot lately but she acts busy or just doesn't respond in a timely manner. Still trying, if anyone got a chance with her let me know how it went.

http://richmond.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/804-869-8347-_-10-off-hull-st-rd-near-new-walmart/11852763

I like her, pretty decent looking, good massage, nice safe location, and great price,; but will not do extra nothing LOL. All diy actohere but she help as much as possible without touching your little man. But cool.

http://richmond.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bbw-amateur-model-voluptuous-and-cute-with-great-hands-call2schedule/11220950

Pm for this one 😁, I got super luck always with this one. 🌊.

http://richmond.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mia-available-10-6/6407623

I love Mia, repeat when I can. Great location, she is sexy and goes topless. Boobs got done like porno chick but nice. Great he release but no extras. Good one.

http://richmond.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-appointments-available/20483151

Older lady, nice. Good clean house in nice neighborhood. Nice table and good massage. Boobs come out and get he release but not extras and I wouldn't really expect or want.

Bodybymichaela-128513;128520;. I did slightl review on her but must for extra info. Definitely the truth and worth it if money is right.

Centerville. I got one that is probably #1 or 2, she is the truth, trust me. Seniors for this one.

Member #5074
12-22-16, 22:03
Just wondering who you guys think were the two best massage providers ever in Richmond. Both are now gone.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 22:14
Just wondering who you guys think were the two best massage providers ever in Richmond. Both are now gone.For more. Ela my friend who is centerville, and thick girl with purple hair.

Best reg- Mia, cherish, Luna. Not in any particular order.

JayBird76
12-22-16, 22:51
Just wondering who you guys think were the two best massage providers ever in Richmond. Both are now gone.Sherry Marcini in a beautiful home in Midlothian. Awesome hour massage for $40 and she allowed plenty of roaming and she was stacked up top. Nice lady who I got lucky to see for two years before she stopped massages. My second would be Luna on chester road. First and only prostate massage while HE. She's awesome even tho you can not roam and just have to lay back and enjoy.

JayBird76
12-22-16, 22:56
Luna in Chester not Luna maya the dude.

Luna is my top 3, my sweet heart. She is always my go to. Very respectful, super great massage but no extras or roaming. , but her massage and he release work will make up for it. Never can say nothing bad about her. She is super nice, pretty but you can't roam to much on her. Great prices and body will feel super relaxed. She is my top 3. I repeat no extras but great massage.Her prostate massage with HE and following a great massage is awesome. I've tried to touch the puss several times and she puts a stop to it first. If anyone can guarantee she's a she, please let me know. I see her often, but I've always wondered because she Is so strict about not touching the puss. Even after seeing her 2 years.

CirocBoi
12-22-16, 23:12
Her prostate massage with HE and following a great massage is awesome. I've tried to touch the puss several times and she puts a stop to it first. If anyone can guarantee she's a she, please let me know. I see her often, but I've always wondered because she Is so strict about not touching the puss. Even after seeing her 2 years.LOL, I feel your pain. She does not play when comes to touching her. But I have never got that feeling that she is a he. But you do have a point. I to have been seeing her for a while.

IbDaddy
12-22-16, 23:20
Her prostate massage with HE and following a great massage is awesome. I've tried to touch the puss several times and she puts a stop to it first. If anyone can guarantee she's a she, please let me know. I see her often, but I've always wondered because she Is so strict about not touching the puss. Even after seeing her 2 years.Wow! I sure hope Luna is a she, I echo the comments about her being good and no extras, she does give a great massage. The doubt that she is a she is very concerning now.

RvaFun00
12-23-16, 05:40
Sherry Marcini in a beautiful home in Midlothian. Awesome hour massage for $40 and she allowed plenty of roaming and she was stacked up top. Nice lady who I got lucky to see for two years before she stopped massages. My second would be Luna on chester road. First and only prostate massage while HE. She's awesome even tho you can not roam and just have to lay back and enjoy.I have to agree with you bird, Lina in Chester is a sweetheart. I never had the chance to see sherry.

Stay safe.

CirocBoi
12-23-16, 10:51
Not centerville but I meant Charlottesville. About a hour and half away but definitely worth it.

Hello2
12-23-16, 12:21
I will do review all parlors at once I guess. Dm and golden finger are always guaranteed for me for he action. Never nothing more and no extras and I don't expect it but I do try at least once. They are nice places, clean and it doesn't matter who I get. They all offer he for the 4 tip.

Fredericksburg is definitely Better but to far to drive for me unless I am heading that way for work. Tokyo spa was mr favorite and they basically did it all, but haven't been in at least the last 6 months. Prices was great too.

Luna maya is the worse ever / owner is a dude as everyone should know but she thinks she / he is a model or something LOL. Only had to try once for the thick white girl (she is gorgeous) use to do her escort thing back in the day but claims to have up that life. Anyways I set up appointment and she is super late and luna keeps saying 5 more minutes. Maybe 45 minutes later she shows up. She does look sexy and we get to massage, after 15 minutes she wants me to grab and rub her ass to make sure I'm not LEO and he'll yea I grab on that phat booty. Then it goes bad with her giving me prices for extras and they are super high and crazy like she is a famous model or something. Everything extra is offered for the right price and covered. I passed and left.I totally get the model with the Luna Maya owner thing LOL. But I've seen the thick white girl you're referencing and last I went received BBBJ for 60 Mario coins after a massage while not the full hour was still probably 40 minutes.

AllSeasonLv
12-23-16, 12:22
Just wondering who you guys think were the two best massage providers ever in Richmond. Both are now gone.My vote goes to Cherish and Kay. Both a little pricey, but they are good looking ladies who give a good massage and allow liberal roaming. But of course, YMMV.

HabsBurg
12-23-16, 12:28
Just wondering who you guys think were the two best massage providers ever in Richmond. Both are now gone.For me it has been Kay (seen many times) and Ela Sola (seen twice). Both are pricey, but fun. Still looking for a similar experience at lower cost.

Glffrk
12-23-16, 13:51
Just wondering who you guys think were the two best massage providers ever in Richmond. Both are now gone.My favorites were Shera (before she became expensive) and Leila.

Its That Guy
12-23-16, 18:19
Cherish and Ela are my top 2 favorite followed by Mia Kay and Luna. I've seen Ela twice andaily Cherish 4 or 5 times and have always enjoyed it.

Some of you guys might not agree with me saying this but Maria was a good time before all the bullshit. Got to face the facts though and realize that most of those that saw her / him got sucked off by a dude. Oh well, at least I never got robbed.

Mikwin1
12-24-16, 10:30
My favorites were Shera (before she became expensive) and Leila.But I always thought she was expensive.

Glffrk
12-24-16, 10:49
But I always thought she was expensive.In the old days (perhaps 10+ years ago) she was quite reasonable (approx 0. 6 if I remember correctly). That was before she had moved to the Church Hill area. Used to work out of a salon near VCU and out of her place south of the river. For some reason the move brought a steep increase in price.

WillJ4F
12-25-16, 00:29
No extras besides he or whatever you all call it. I got to touch all over and only bad part is it was a little fishy smelling down bottom. (smell was on my finger so bad, I had to wash my hands a couple times) overall, great experience. Would repeat but the price is to high for me.Have never had that problem myself and I've seen her a few times, not just once. She's always clean and smells good.

HabsBurg
12-25-16, 00:31
Mia Kay and Luna.Is this Mia?

I thought I remember reading that she is now legit but search turned up nothing. Anybody seen her recently? PM if you wish.

DahBull
12-25-16, 01:25
For more. Ela my friend who is centerville, and thick girl with purple hair.

Best reg- Mia, cherish, Luna. Not in any particular order.I am glad that quite a few of you were able to make contact with Ela. I tried to get a hold of her three times (over a course of ten days) about a year ago and she never did return my calls. One time she actually answered and said she would call back but that did not materialize. Now that I hear there has been traffic I will attempt to reach out again in the new year.

- DB.

Old Salt 93
12-25-16, 08:43
But I always thought she was expensive.After reading what some guys are shelling out at AMPs for an uninspiring rub and tug, or a DIY, and OTC roaming, I'm not sure I agree. Originally saw her during a $. 2 introductory special, and since then used the three for $$$ pricing. She's got mad skills, a banging body, makes you the complete center of her attention, and has never ever rushed me. If there's a downside, it's the amount of oil she uses. Seems like it always takes a few showers to get rid of it after.

Would see her more often but my preference is for a more full service ending.

Member #5354
12-25-16, 09:23
Is this Mia?

I thought I remember reading that she is now legit but search turned up nothing. Anybody seen her recently? PM if you wish.Yes that's Mia. She's very pretty and her massage is pretty good. Nice breasts and fun was had. I found her to be a little standoffish myself so I didn't return. Paid $. 2.

Yessir123
12-25-16, 11:36
I've seen all the ladies mentioned several times each. From my standpoint the best previous provider was Shera. Her body to body action was incredible, especially when her energy was up and she was oiled up and naked. The best current provider in my opinion is Ela Sola. Very hot, fun and getting sexier every time I see her. After that it's Mia, Kay, Luna and Cherish pretty much in that order. As always YMMV. Stay safe!

Mikwin1
12-25-16, 16:48
In the old days (perhaps 10+ years ago) she was quite reasonable (approx 0. 6 if I remember correctly). That was before she had moved to the Church Hill area. Used to work out of a salon near VCU and out of her place south of the river. For some reason the move brought a steep increase in price.I saw her probably at least 5 years ago. I have zero complaints about the quality of the time spent.

Mikwin1
12-25-16, 16:50
After reading what some guys are shelling out at AMPs for an uninspiring rub and tug, or a DIY, and OTC roaming, I'm not sure I agree. Originally saw her during a $. 2 introductory special, and since then used the three for $$$ pricing. She's got mad skills, a banging body, makes you the complete center of her attention, and has never ever rushed me. If there's a downside, it's the amount of oil she uses. Seems like it always takes a few showers to get rid of it after.

Would see her more often but my preference is for a more full service ending.From what I remember. It has been a while since I saw her, I think the pricing was very close to what you had.

EVery minutes was enjoyable, and I even agree about the oil. Think it was two days before I felt oil free.

MassageMad
12-26-16, 00:07
I've seen all the ladies mentioned several times each. From my standpoint the best previous provider was Shera. Her body to body action was incredible, especially when her energy was up and she was oiled up and naked. The best current provider in my opinion is Ela Sola. Very hot, fun and getting sexier every time I see her. After that it's Mia, Kay, Luna and Cherish pretty much in that order. As always YMMV. Stay safe!Can I have the contact details of Shera Mia Kay please.

Random420
12-26-16, 09:44
I used to have dreams of Mona's a year ago and would see Bree. Was thinking of spreading some holiday cheer and see verbiage around her ad that reads differently than before. Not looking for a nightmare given it's location, but that wasn't an issue previously. Think her family uncle made her do it.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brie-804-617-9458-sabrina/18177498

Yessir123
12-26-16, 10:31
Can I have the contact details of Shera Mia Kay please.Shera is no longer around although I heard she might be back. Mia and Kay place ads on BP regularly and prefer initial contact that way.

Mikwin1
12-26-16, 13:14
I went there Christmas Eve and my visit was anything but harmonious.

Was a great place for a non sexual massage when it girst opened but the attitude of the ladies working there basically blows.

One of them was new, the other had been there since it opened.

No need to go into details, I am sure I am not the only one that has seen this happen there.

As always YMMV.

Ltnric
12-26-16, 14:37
I used to have dreams of Mona's a year ago and would see Bree. Was thinking of spreading some holiday cheer and see verbiage around her ad that reads differently than before. Not looking for a nightmare given it's location, but that wasn't an issue previously. Think her family uncle made her do it.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brie-804-617-9458-sabrina/18177498She used to be full service a few years ago but from what I understand she now is massage and works at Luna Maya. I tried several times as a walk in but she was always busy. When I tried to schedule an appointment the he / she said that I had to pay up front. I was like fuck no. Too expensive and always busy.

Jon4069
12-26-16, 19:55
Had to try her once since she is always posting in nice outfits. As everyone should knows she post in all sections and does more than just massages. We set up appointment. Showed up to nice safe location at her home. No traffic or neighbors to worry about. Told to come around back where it's a pool and back door. Came in and she in nice bra and panties set. Nice set up with bed, hot tub and what looks like some extra freaky stuff around. Basic conversation and got comfortable in bed. Massage begins and it's nice but not the best. Erotic and told to flip. Her clothes are off and she begins to give me head (BJ) but it's covered which is good cause I'm sure she does this probably at least 10 times daily. Head is good and I finish and leave. I wouldn't repeat just because she is older looking (not ugly) and I think of miles on her when I think of her. Maybe last resort.I have seen her many times. She is always reliable and will take you on short notice. Great for a backup.

Ortho313
12-27-16, 09:23
I went there Christmas Eve and my visit was anything but harmonious.

Was a great place for a non sexual massage when it girst opened but the attitude of the ladies working there basically blows.

One of them was new, the other had been there since it opened.

No need to go into details, I am sure I am not the only one that has seen this happen there.

As always YMMV.My experience has been just the opposite! I've been there 5-6 times and always found the ladies to be pleasant and friendly. I originally saw Tina who was a cute little spinner who gave a good massage with lot's of teasing but I never left happy. I don't believe that Tina is there anymore. My last few visits have been with a lady probably in her late 30's to mid 40's and reasonably attractive. Massage quality has been good and have been happy with the session on every visit.

Ortho.

Mikwin1
12-27-16, 10:25
My experience has been just the opposite! I've been there 5-6 times and always found the ladies to be pleasant and friendly. I originally saw Tina who was a cute little spinner who gave a good massage with lot's of teasing but I never left happy. I don't believe that Tina is there anymore. My last few visits have been with a lady probably in her late 30's to mid 40's and reasonably attractive. Massage quality has been good and have been happy with the session on every visit.

Ortho.And when Tina came, she was fantastic, I went there a lot when they first opened. The only consistent lady is probably the one you describe as mid 40's. Her American name is usually Cindy, but she has changed it several times. ANd in case my post was not clear, I have always thought the massage itself was a good massage. Nothing extra, nothing special, just a good massage.

Without going into details, my issues with the place have always been with how they handle their "bonus card". If you are one that uses those, just be cautious at that place, many of my visits never showed up on it.

Mikeal
12-27-16, 11:45
That first one is Sophie and she is definitely not the girl in the pic. She's a young girl early to mid 20's, nice looking w a nice body but has mixed reviews here. I dreamed about her about 2 yrs ago. In that dream her massage was average but the finish was great. Not sure if she does FS anymore but I think she did some escorting a few yrs back. As always YMMV. Good luck and give us an updated report if you have a dream.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-latina-here-to-make-you-relax/18421952

Been trying a lot lately but she acts busy or just doesn't respond in a timely manner. Still trying, if anyone got a chance with her let me know how it went.

I like her, pretty decent looking, good massage, nice safe location, and great price,; but will not do extra nothing LOL. All diy actohere but she help as much as possible without touching your little man. But cool.

http://richmond.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bbw-amateur-model-voluptuous-and-cute-with-great-hands-call2schedule/11220950

Pm for this one 😁, I got super luck always with this one. 🌊.

I love Mia, repeat when I can. Great location, she is sexy and goes topless. Boobs got done like porno chick but nice. Great he release but no extras. Good one.

http://richmond.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-appointments-available/20483151

Older lady, nice. Good clean house in nice neighborhood. Nice table and good massage. Boobs come out and get he release but not extras and I wouldn't really expect or want.

Bodybymichaela-128513;128520;. I did slightl review on her but must for extra info. Definitely the truth and worth it if money is right.

Centerville. I got one that is probably #1 or 2, she is the truth, trust me. Seniors for this one.

Mikeal
12-27-16, 12:09
I dreamed of Kay on numerous occasions and each one was better than the last. Luv the tat on her back and how she gives herself during the release. I wish there were more options available! But you are spot on, the location is very nice and clean and my dreams were never disappointing. I've never meet with Cherish, she was always traveling when I had an opportunity to dream.

Love is a rip off and I try to post her link here whenever I can. I've reviewed her a few times and she did the same to me! LOL you live and learn.

While I have some time I will try to review all I have seen the past couple years. I'm not really into the escort thing and only stick to massage spots. Much safer and cleaner.

I will start with Kay- set up appointment by email (which I hate doing), arrived to a nice location which is a legitimate business. Greeted by a nice looking woman. She never shows her face when she post, but she is nice looking and body is also nice. Talked a few minutes to break the ice and told to get comfortable. She leaves and comes back in a see through rob type outfit with only panties under. Nice music, oil was nice and massage is semi erotic. Told to flip after about 30 minutes and the roaming begins. She did not mind mutual touching all places. Maybe she was super comfortable. Her body is pretty sexy. No extras besides he or whatever you all call it. I got to touch all over and only bad part is it was a little fishy smelling down bottom. (smell was on my finger so bad, I had to wash my hands a couple times) overall, great experience. Would repeat but the price is to high for me.

Ltnric
12-27-16, 12:23
I dreamed of Kay on numerous occasions and each one was better than the last. Luv the tat on her back and how she gives herself during the release. I wish there were more options available! But you are spot on, the location is very nice and clean and my dreams were never disappointing. I've never meet with Cherish, she was always traveling when I had an opportunity to dream.

Love is a rip off and I try to post her link here whenever I can. I've reviewed her a few times and she did the same to me! LOL you live and learn.So I have seen Kay twice in the last few years. I may try her again. My only issue with white massage women is the price. Does she still charge $160? I just can't picture myself paying for that. Can get ful service for $150 by on ok looking asian girl. (before you ask I don't have permission to give out the info for the asian girl). I do remember one time she did let me put my finger in the backdoor but second time she was more mechanical so I stopped coming. I may need to revisit if only she would just lower her price.

HabsBurg
12-27-16, 13:46
Does she still charge $160?165. I see her once a month and for me she is worth it. Not FS and no options that I am aware of, so if that is what you need, you are better off going elsewhere. But she is definitely my cup of tea.

DahBull
12-27-16, 13:53
165. I see her once a month and for me she is worth it. Not FS and no options that I am aware of, so if that is what you need, you are better off going elsewhere. But she is definitely my cup of tea.Good afternoon, and I thought I used to think 140 was too much when she quoted me the same. It was 120 when I saw her off Midlothian and Turner. I also have to agree with Circoboi about nasty finger smell!! I ended up using some 'fast orange' but there was still some residual smell (nasty for me.).

Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!!

- DB.

Ride00
12-27-16, 15:15
165. I see her once a month and for me she is worth it. Not FS and no options that I am aware of, so if that is what you need, you are better off going elsewhere. But she is definitely my cup of tea.The last two times I have seen her I was shorted 15 minutes each time. That is an issue for me. Just sayin'.