PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53

Member #6575
10-12-20, 07:35
She will be missed, I wish her all the best. I was with her earlier this week and she said she had a court date and that Vikki did as well at same courthouse. From what Skyy said Vikki is also getting her life back on track. Both are sweet girls and brought many memories and great dreams to a lot of usVikki has done so many restarts -- I would be surprised. However I wish them both well. I would also be surprised if the court system lets Vikki out anytime in the next few years!

ChessGod
10-13-20, 18:31
Long time since I've been on the board. I've been seeing my UTR mostly and a couple of side hustles. Anyway. I get a text from Monique. I used to see Mo all the time at the rt10 motel. She's staying at a different motel a few exits south. I went and saw her and for a great econovalue She took good care of me. She doesn't want to post on stg she wants to be by referral only. For. 60 you can have a great time. Pm for the digits. She needs cash.

Cougar56
10-15-20, 07:50
Long time since I've been on the board. I've been seeing my UTR mostly and a couple of side hustles. Anyway. I get a text from Monique. I used to see Mo all the time at the rt10 motel. She's staying at a different motel a few exits south. I went and saw her and for a great econovalue She took good care of me. She doesn't want to post on stg she wants to be by referral only. For. 60 you can have a great time. Pm for the digits. She needs cash.Is this the same Monique that was at Willis rd for a while. Is so please pm the digits. Thanks.

SeniorManager
10-15-20, 08:54
Long time since I've been on the board. I've been seeing my UTR mostly and a couple of side hustles. Anyway. I get a text from Monique. I used to see Mo all the time at the rt10 motel. She's staying at a different motel a few exits south. I went and saw her and for a great econovalue She took good care of me. She doesn't want to post on stg she wants to be by referral only. For. 60 you can have a great time. Pm for the digits. She needs cash.I'm interested as well. Please send digits.

Hugh Japenis
10-15-20, 09:50
I hadn't heard from her in a while but she called me earlier this week. Said she is working 55 hrs a week at her job and doing all the drug court stuff too. Just based on that, I would say that she is still out of the game. Also, 6 ft tall Sky told me that after today she thought she was going to be out of the game too.Well that just chaps my ass! Six foot sky was my go to for a good old fashioned Greek time. She was the only one that could take my length and girth like I was pounding her pussy, but it was her butt instead.

Geronimo808
10-15-20, 10:17
Well that just chaps my ass! Six foot sky was my go to for a good old fashioned Greek time. She was the only one that could take my length and girth like I was pounding her pussy, but it was her butt instead.Damn bud, never knew she was an anal queen, sounds like she enjoyed every minute of it!!

OverStreet79
10-15-20, 11:31
Damn bud, never knew she was an anal queen, sounds like she enjoyed every minute of it!!She was adamant of not doing anal. Her quote "exit only".

JayBird76
10-15-20, 13:01
Long time since I've been on the board. I've been seeing my UTR mostly and a couple of side hustles. Anyway. I get a text from Monique. I used to see Mo all the time at the rt10 motel. She's staying at a different motel a few exits south. I went and saw her and for a great econovalue She took good care of me. She doesn't want to post on stg she wants to be by referral only. For. 60 you can have a great time. Pm for the digits. She needs cash.Monique is one of my trusted go to's as well. Was nice when she was by Hooters and now it's out of my way a little, but she's always treated me good. I like the little bit of weight she put on over the last year. Nice down to earth and sweet lady. I'm not in a position to pass out her info, but if you remember her from the past, she's still a small brunette with great BJ skills, just a little thicker now.

ChessGod
10-15-20, 17:01
I've been banging my friends daughter for a few years does this make me a shit? I'm 55 and she's 25. Does that make me a shit? I've known her since she was 14. Does that make me a shit? She now wants me to pimp her out to the board. I'm I going to burn in hell for this?

She's a spinner. 25 yr old. White. 5'3, 100 lbs. No drug use at all. Well, maybe weed. Cost. $.

Fucking her is like fucking BroadRock Crystal. She gives a decent BBBJ to get you hard. Then suit up with a cover and fuck. That's about it. At least that's the way it is with me. She has limited hosting abilities but she has a car and will travel. If you can host that is the best option.

The specifics. She really only wants Puerto Rican Guys. So you go to the front of the line. White guys ok. Just be in decent shape. It sounds like high maintenance but she's really cool and just nervous about entering the game. Treat her right and she'll become addicted to the cash. And then everybody can hit it. She's really a treat. PM for digits.

Geronimo808
10-15-20, 19:37
She was adamant of not doing anal. Her quote "exit only".I'm just going by what another SM said, as always YMMV, he may have got anal from her when nobody else did, why would he lie about that?

TopGunz86
10-15-20, 19:38
I've been banging my friends daughter for a few years does this make me a shit? I'm 55 and she's 25. Does that make me a shit? I've known her since she was 14. Does that make me a shit?. I'm I going to burn in hell for this?

She's a spinner. 25 yr old. White. 5'3, 100 lbs. No drug use at all. Well, maybe weed. Cost. $.

Fucking her is like fucking BroadRock Crystal. She gives a decent BBBJ to get you hard. Then suit up with a cover and fuck. That's about it. At least that's the way it is with me. She has limited hosting abilities but she has a car and will travel. If you can host that is the best option.

The specifics. She really only wants Puerto Rican Guys. So you go to the front of the line. White guys ok. Just be in decent shape. It sounds like high maintenance but she's really cool and just nervous about entering the game. Treat her right and she'll become addicted to the cash. And then everybody can hit it. She's really a treat. PM for digits."I'm not a Puerto Rican, so I'm speaking so that you know".

RvaFun00
10-16-20, 06:59
I've been banging my friends daughter for a few years does this make me a shit? I'm 55 and she's 25. Does that make me a shit? I've known her since she was 14. Does that make me a shit? She now wants me to pimp her out to the board. I'm I going to burn in hell for this?

The specifics. She really only wants Puerto Rican Guys. So you go to the front of the line. White guys ok. Just be in decent shape. It sounds like high maintenance but she's really cool and just nervous about entering the game. Treat her right and she'll become addicted to the cash. And then everybody can hit it. She's really a treat. PM for digits.Check you inbox.

Jcn1965
10-16-20, 08:50
I've been banging my friends daughter for a few years does this make me a shit? I'm 55 and she's 25. Does that make me a shit? I've known her since she was 14. Does that make me a shit? I'm I going to burn in hell for this?

The specifics. She really only wants Puerto Rican Guys. So you go to the front of the line. White guys ok. Just be in decent shape. It sounds like high maintenance but she's really cool and just nervous about entering the game. Treat her right and she'll become addicted to the cash. And then everybody can hit it. She's really a treat. PM for digits.My question is how good of a friend? Just a passerby friend ok but anything else yea you a shit. Nothing personal just guys should not fuck with friend's daughters.

Now people may think your fucking somebody's daughter yes But I don't know the dad. As a father it would drive me to commit murder if I found out. Like I said nothing personal just being honest.

BiffSteel
10-16-20, 12:21

The specifics. She really only wants Puerto Rican Guys. So you go to the front of the line. White guys ok. Just be in decent shape. It sounds like high maintenance but she's really cool and just nervous about entering the game. Treat her right and she'll become addicted to the cash. And then everybody can hit it. She's really a treat. PM for digits.Nothing personal but in my book that makes you a shit and I speak with some experience. Several years ago I saw a good friend's step daughter posting on Backpage. There was no way that I was going to have to have anything to do with that. I don't know how I could look my friend in the face if I did that. For you old timers, you might remember her. Horse riding blonde that went by the name of Chloe. She has been out of the game for years is drug free and doing well.

ChessGod
10-17-20, 10:53
I was slammed with over 50 replies. I cannot respond to everybody. I gave out the number to three members who identified themselves as Puerto Rican. Let's just wait and see how these guys do with her and leave it up to her if she wants to see more guys.

I am in a very tough spot with her father and I'm looking to exit out of this. I'm hoping one of these three guys can become her regular so she doesn't call me anymore for cash.

Just for the sake of clarity. She 100% pursued me from the start and I never reach out to her for a date.

OverStreet79
10-17-20, 19:19
I'm just going by what another SM said, as always YMMV, he may have got anal from her when nobody else did, why would he lie about that?As you said, YMMV. I'm merely giving info from conversations I've had with her. Nothing more, nothing less.

JustForKicks
10-18-20, 08:21
Didn't know we had to specify.

I was slammed with over 50 replies. I cannot respond to everybody. I gave out the number to three members who identified themselves as Puerto Rican. Let's just wait and see how these guys do with her and leave it up to her if she wants to see more guys.

I am in a very tough spot with her father and I'm looking to exit out of this. I'm hoping one of these three guys can become her regular so she doesn't call me anymore for cash.

Just for the sake of clarity. She 100% pursued me from the start and I never reach out to her for a date.

ChessGod
10-18-20, 13:00
If you asked me for her digits and I didn't respond ask again. I was buried with PM's.

QuickReliever5
10-21-20, 07:49
Sometimes we all help out certain ladies we are close too. It's when they say will stay in touch or you help out and then you don't hear from them for a good while and they try to make you feel like you the bad guy for not helping this time. Have helped out a few that got a little close too only to hear from only when the need of money is needed. I finally had to stop doing it cause got the feeling of being used big time and know that I was so that's my fault. Just need to go in get what needed and just go back down the road from now on. Do not get attached or fall for the story. Everyone be safe out there.

Geronimo808
10-21-20, 09:59
Sometimes we all help out certain ladies we are close too. It's when they say will stay in touch or you help out and then you don't hear from them for a good while and they try to make you feel like you the bad guy for not helping this time. Have helped out a few that got a little close too only to hear from only when the need of money is needed. I finally had to stop doing it cause got the feeling of being used big time and know that I was so that's my fault. Just need to go in get what needed and just go back down the road from now on. Do not get attached or fall for the story. Everyone be safe out there.It happens, every monger has that on provider that hits different and makes you act out of character. That's why I really don't conversate, I do the deed an be on my way because once they see a opening they play it for all it's worth.

Be safe fellas.

BareBackJack
10-21-20, 12:16
It happens, every monger has that on provider that hits different and makes you act out of character.Isn't that the truth. There was a regular I'd seen for about 5 years. A petite blonde on the Southside with a good personality. She texts one day she wants to see me. I translate that into, "I need cash for drugs. " I said it's the end of the month and payday is tomorrow. She said I want to see you now. I translated that to, "I'm having withdrawal symptoms. " I said I have $40 (or whatever but less than she charged). I can buy you a bottle. So we got her a bottle of her favorite stuff and she suggested a trip to the river. We hiked some trails and she offered head. I said "I don't have any money" She didn't seem to mind. A half mile or so later we fucked for a few minutes on the rocks. To painful to get my rocks off so we got off the rocks. I repeatedly said, "I don't have money and tomorrow is payday. " On the way back to her apartment she got shitty and demanded her standard fee. I stopped the car and said, "What part of not having the money didn't you understand. " I offered to pay the next day. Bottom line is I was the shit. She went from seeing me once per week more or less to never. A few months ago I called and she offered to see me for a 50% increase because "her dance card wasn't very full. " It sounded like she was doing me a favor. I offered the standard rate and she said that was just for friends. There's lots of pussy out there for less than she wants. While it would be nice to see her, I'm not the bad guy in this story and I'm not paying a premium for her being unreasonable.

MetalHead63
10-21-20, 14:20
Nothing personal but in my book that makes you a shit and I speak with some experience. Several years ago I saw a good friend's step daughter posting on Backpage. There was no way that I was going to have to have anything to do with that. I don't know how I could look my friend in the face if I did that. For you old timers, you might remember her. Horse riding blonde that went by the name of Chloe. She has been out of the game for years is drug free and doing well.Call me shit, got to get my rocks off. Ugly, crippled, old, daughter of a friend. Don't care.

RvaGentleman66
10-21-20, 14:45
Call me shit, got to get my rocks off. Ugly, crippled, old, daughter of a friend. Don't care.I remember her ads. Glad she's clean and out of the game. Had some problems that had led to some serious charges at one point.

Jcn1965
10-21-20, 17:56
Sometimes we all help out certain ladies we are close too. It's when they say will stay in touch or you help out and then you don't hear from them for a good while and they try to make you feel like you the bad guy for not helping this time. Have helped out a few that got a little close too only to hear from only when the need of money is needed. I finally had to stop doing it cause got the feeling of being used big time and know that I was so that's my fault. Just need to go in get what needed and just go back down the road from now on. Do not get attached or fall for the story. Everyone be safe out there.That's me right there. Get soft spot for them help them then they ghost you. Last one I got really close to became a part of my life died as most of you know recently. So I can no longer get vested in them. I only see travellers and I keep it business. The locals are just too needy and honestly I feel sorry for them. I changed my text now number and I just keep the ones that only come around every so often. Mostly they are non users and they are all business like, pricey but to me well worth the price of admission.

Whether it Laysia or Solvana or Naomi all top quality. Just my deal. Happy hunting Be safe.

BiffSteel
10-22-20, 12:17
It looks like Lisa is on vacation again. She had a violation because her room mate had a BB gun. I think she will get back out tomorrow. You know, as a taxpayer in Henrico I would like to think my money would be better spent on something else rather than on this stupid shit.

Doug22
10-22-20, 19:41
Does anyone know of a provider near rt60 in Powhatan or western part of Midlothian. Would like a QV every now and then on the way home from work.

VAGuy13
10-24-20, 17:22
Every so often a senior member compiles a list of the Richmond area's elite swallowers. I haven't seen a list in a while so anyone have an updated list of recommendations? I know the usuals like Winter, Roxanne, Jasmine, Kryss etc, just looking for any add-ons that may have missed my radar. There are some others like Lola (the original one) and some others that do BBBJCIM, but I'm more specifically looking for the whole shebang. Any help would be greatly appreciated! If it's an UTR feel free to PM. Thanks.

JohnnyHead
10-25-20, 14:12
Every so often a senior member compiles a list of the Richmond area's elite swallowers. I haven't seen a list in a while so anyone have an updated list of recommendations? I know the usuals like Winter, Roxanne, Jasmine, Kryss etc, just looking for any add-ons that may have missed my radar. There are some others like Lola (the original one) and some others that do BBBJCIM, but I'm more specifically looking for the whole shebang. Any help would be greatly appreciated! If it's an UTR feel free to PM. Thanks.Kathy swallows. Well, she did when I first started seeing her. Then it seemed like she stopped. As in she began to catch and spit. But, then the last two visits I saw her, I made sure she agreed she'd swallow before visiting. And she's obliged each time ever since. She's submissive too.

VAGuy13
10-25-20, 15:22
I've only seen her once and it had to be at least a year ago now. She caught and spit that day. I'll have to try again and be more adamant. Thanks!

Kathy swallows. Well, she did when I first started seeing her. Then it seemed like she stopped. As in she began to catch and spit. But, then the last two visits I saw her, I made sure she agreed she'd swallow before visiting. And she's obliged each time ever since. She's submissive too.

JayBird76
10-25-20, 19:11
Hey I have her last number ending in 4144. Hadn't seen her in a year but want a little man scaping done. Could someone send me the new number if it's changed. Thanks.

JayBird76
10-26-20, 23:45
Hey I have her last number ending in 4144. Hadn't seen her in a year but want a little man scaping done. Could someone send me the new number if it's changed. Thanks.Never mind mind guys. I talked to her. Thanks.

Rooster57
10-31-20, 19:29
Looks like they are back up and running. If it doesn't go far enough back then just type the offenders name in and it will show you all the mugshots on file of that person.

JohnnyHead
11-02-20, 12:10
Spider senses makes me think this one's not legit.

Any reviews out there?

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/passion-halloween-special/473002201670

Jcn1965
11-02-20, 13:11

Any reviews out there?

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/passion-halloween-special/473002201670Looks fake bra. Too red flags on this one. Could be wrong.

TheHobbyLobby
11-02-20, 13:55

Any reviews out there?

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/passion-halloween-special/473002201670If you do hit that let us know. She looks amazing.

BiffSteel
11-06-20, 16:54
Smoke has been having some issues she had to deal with, but she wanted me to let everyone know that she is back in business.

IrideAss65
11-06-20, 17:07
So I'm heading up Midlothian Turnpike. I know a girl that stays at one of the hotels every once in a while so I shoot her a text. See if she'll get back to me while I'm in the area. So I pull in the parking lot and back up in a space. Just sitting in my car waiting for a reply. When I look on the second floor and then this woman standing with her door open and she's grinning and smiling and waving me up. So at first I'm like Nah I'm not going up there. So I motion for her to come down. She shakes her head no so I said what the fuck let me go up there and see what's up. I go up in there she's not a bad looking woman at all she shut the door we talk I end up getting a $40 BBJ. She gives me her number and says CFS for 60 if I want. I'm like cool I'll be in touch. All in all a good day.

IRA.

Old Salt 93
11-06-20, 17:45

Any reviews out there?

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/passion-halloween-special/473002201670https://www.erome.com/a/dPZdP9VL

Postin
11-06-20, 18:23

Any reviews out there?

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/passion-halloween-special/473002201670Generally I find if the pics are too professional or there's 10 or more of them then the gal is not legit. Most of the real gals have at least one selfie. Also if the location says something vague, like "IN TOWN" then it's a waste of time.

Has anyone ever met a chick who demands a deposit up front? I have not.

Drewsky66
11-07-20, 12:21
Smoke has been having some issues she had to deal with, but she wanted me to let everyone know that she is back in business.I texted her a few days ago and never heard back. Glad to know she is ok.

Jcn1965
11-07-20, 13:47
Generally I find if the pics are too professional or there's 10 or more of them then the gal is not legit. Most of the real gals have at least one selfie. Also if the location says something vague, like "IN TOWN" then it's a waste of time.

Has anyone ever met a chick who demands a deposit up front? I have not.I'm one of those guys who says never deposit Except for some certified Eros providers and porn stars that I want to see. Now I have given a deposit twice once to Eros girl and once to laysia brinks just to make sure I was on list because she was coming for one day. Now both worked out for me But it is a crapshoot no matter who you give it to knowing what we are dealing with.

TheDude1
11-07-20, 17:11
Hate to ask, any UTRs these days?

JNells0383
11-07-20, 18:53
Happened to come across an old favorite tonight. None other than the "Henrico Spinner". I do have permission to share her number with a few SMs.

TopGunz86
11-07-20, 19:26
Happened to come across an old favorite tonight. None other than the "Henrico Spinner". I do have permission to share her number with a few SMs.Oh do tell. Skills, looks, fees, services offered.

Tidad
11-08-20, 13:10
Happened to come across an old favorite tonight. None other than the "Henrico Spinner". I do have permission to share her number with a few SMs.Hows she looking after the baby?

JNells0383
11-08-20, 17:53
Happened to come across an old favorite tonight. None other than the "Henrico Spinner". I do have permission to share her number with a few SMs.Replied to quite a few messages. I'll check and see if she wants me to share more.

Slkdck 31
11-10-20, 07:53
I sure I've seen something on this one before a while back I'm sure she is legit, just curious if anyone has seen her lately, I know she is a big one but how is her set up, is she clean and decent hygiene. Thanks in advance.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/55841460/

IrideAss65
11-10-20, 20:02
So I'm heading up Midlothian Turnpike. I know a girl that stays at one of the hotels every once in a while so I shoot her a text. See if she'll get back to me while I'm in the area. So I pull in the parking lot and back up in a space. Just sitting in my car waiting for a reply. When I look on the second floor and then this woman standing with her door open and she's grinning and smiling and waving me up. So at first I'm like Nah I'm not going up there. So I motion for her to come down. She shakes her head no so I said what the fuck let me go up there and see what's up. I go up in there she's not a bad looking woman at all she shut the door we talk I end up getting a $40 BBJ. She gives me her number and says CFS for 60 if I want. I'm like cool I'll be in touch. All in all a good day.

IRA.Any SM want her digits let me know. She's okay with it.

ChessGod
11-10-20, 20:28
She stays in the Hopewell area and asked me to stop by with. 60 to fuck. She says she's 24 and lives in the Thomas Rolfe Apartments.

I have her info and she says she can host. The whole set up just seemed to easy. Found her off of Craigslist.

JaysonSt804
11-10-20, 21:31
She stays in the Hopewell area and asked me to stop by with. 60 to fuck. She says she's 24 and lives in the Thomas Rolfe Apartments.

I have her info and she says she can host. The whole set up just seemed to easy. Found her off of CraigslistI don't recognise the tits, but grew up in Hopewell. That's the projects tho. Not too wild, but low income none the less. If you pursue watch yourself.

BigDog9900
11-10-20, 21:32

I have her info and she says she can host. The whole set up just seemed to easy. Found her off of CraigslistBe very careful, that apartment complex is the low income apartments in Hopewell and is known for the crime and gang activity.

Ibtreborz
11-10-20, 22:41

I have her info and she says she can host. The whole set up just seemed to easy. Found her off of CraigslistNever seen her but report back if you have any luck!

Mankind99
11-11-20, 05:29

I have her info and she says she can host. The whole set up just seemed to easy. Found her off of Craigslist.I wouldn't go the the Rolfe personally. Its the projects. If you wouldn't go to Gilpin Ct to see a provider I'd avoid.

TheDude1
11-11-20, 08:32
Replied to quite a few messages. I'll check and see if she wants me to share more.Who are we referring to?

JayBird76
11-11-20, 11:37

I have her info and she says she can host. The whole set up just seemed to easy. Found her off of Craigslist.Yeah I'd avoid that spot. If she can't meet you somewhere else I would avoid.

FanRat
11-12-20, 12:51
Happened to come across an old favorite tonight. None other than the "Henrico Spinner". I do have permission to share her number with a few SMs.Who is the Henrico Spinner?

Postin
11-12-20, 14:39
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/northside/165867279207

Postin
11-13-20, 17:10
[QUOTE=Postin;5068116]https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/northside/165867279207/QUOTE]She took the post down. I TOFTT and stopped by her place at the old clarion. Turns out I'd met her before and she'd ripped me off by locking herself in the bathroom after the donation. She was known for this apparently. Thankfully I recognised her and didn't donate again. She pestered me all the way home claiming this was her first trip to Richmond. Anyway, she's changed her name again. If I see it, I'll post on this thread.

Postin
11-13-20, 17:42
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/northside/128906100125

This is the chick. She will RIP you off. Avoid.

VAGuy13
11-13-20, 20:11
There is a certain test in one of the pictures. Does that seem odd to anyone?

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thick-and-juicy-car-date-enco/130289142894

Moan1569
11-13-20, 20:20
There is a certain test in one of the pictures. Does that seem odd to anyone?

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thick-and-juicy-car-date-enco/130289142894Very odd in that area yes might be a scam or very old pic in my opinion stay away but if you do let me know.

Geronimo808
11-14-20, 00:18
Very odd in that area yes might be a scam or very old pic in my opinion stay away but if you do let me know.That's Kathy, she's well reviewed up here alot, not my cup of tea but she has good reviews tho.

Tidad
11-15-20, 14:26
1. I have no contact with her.

2. I don't know anything about her situation except the obvious; she's back from vacation and trying to be clean.

3. Don't PM me asking for more details, I DON'T HAVE ANY.

FanRat
11-15-20, 17:01

2. I don't know anything about her situation except the obvious; she's back from vacation and trying to be clean.

3. Don't PM me asking for more details, I DON'T HAVE ANY.Vicky D. Was north on rt 1 with 6' Sky for a while but in Henrico for the last few months?

Tidad
11-15-20, 17:22
Vicky D. Was north on rt 1 with 6' Sky for a while but in Henrico for the last few months?Yep, that's the one.

Mankind99
11-18-20, 06:56

3. Don't PM me asking for more details, I DON'T HAVE ANY.Is that Ashley from Hopewell on the right?

JustForKicks
11-18-20, 07:56
Contacted this one this morning. Had a few chats back and forth and I got the location, she asked me to let her know when I was about 5 minutes away which I did. They said okay. I got to the location and no response to four or five text messages within the 15 minutes I was there waiting. Left very unhappy.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/slim-thick-and-sassy/153150743322

Jjd53
11-18-20, 12:50

3. Don't PM me asking for more details, I DON'T HAVE ANY.I hope she can get it together and keep it that way. Really enjoyable time when the monkey wasn't too heavily involved.

Hello2
11-18-20, 14:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Jinva123
11-18-20, 19:02
It looks like Lisa is on vacation again. She had a violation because her room mate had a BB gun. I think she will get back out tomorrow. You know, as a taxpayer in Henrico I would like to think my money would be better spent on something else rather than on this stupid shit.Damn this is so sad. Its like they are just messing with her for the sake of being bored. I have seen her plenty of times and she's a nice person. They need to leave her the fuck alone.

BiffSteel
11-18-20, 20:56
Damn this is so sad. Its like they are just messing with her for the sake of being bored. I have seen her plenty of times and she's a nice person. They need to leave her the fuck alone.It just keeps getting worse for her, she is back on vacation because where she works they were paying her in cash and all of a sudden the court wanted to see her pay stubs which she didn't have. Her parole officer went and verified her employment but it didn't make any difference to the judge. I don't get it, she's clean, working here ass off and doing what the court is asking for and they still keep putting her in jail.

Postin
11-19-20, 16:59
She looks really good but something doesn't feel right. Ad says 19.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ill-blow-ur-mind-n-cock/374907262097

ChessGod
11-19-20, 17:15
Hey fellas.

I must have given out her number to about 30 of you mongers and I didn't see one bad or negative review of her on the board. She reached out to me asking for help. She is in a new location off of Willis rd and needs to make her room payment. If you still need her number pm me.

JayBird76
11-19-20, 18:36
Hey fellas.

I must have given out her number to about 30 of you mongers and I didn't see one bad or negative review of her on the board. She reached out to me asking for help. She is in a new location off of Willis rd and needs to make her room payment. If you still need her number pm me.I can second this lady. I e known her for years and have nothing but great things to say. As a matter of fact, think I'll see her tonight.

Tidad
11-19-20, 21:17
I am also trying to setup. Then she told me she turning 17 this Christmas. Here is my logic. When the provider is telling she is under Legal age, you should not get in to the trap. If she needs real business what she posted the ad for, she could have faked her age above the legal limit.

Let me know if anybody sampled this.Is this even a conversation? If she tells you she's turning 17 at Christmas, hang up the phone. FULL STOP.

BlkPaper
11-20-20, 22:44
Contacted this one this morning. Had a few chats back and forth and I got the location, she asked me to let her know when I was about 5 minutes away which I did. They said okay. I got to the location and no response to four or five text messages within the 15 minutes I was there waiting. Left very unhappy.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/slim-thick-and-sassy/153150743322For the life of me, I don't understand why they would have us drive all the way to their location only not to answer when we gst there.

FanRat
11-21-20, 10:18
Is this even a conversation? If she tells you she's turning 17 at Christmas, hang up the phone. FULL STOP.No fucking doubt! Hang up and block the #!

Cavmen
11-21-20, 11:22
2020 has been horrible for hobby in VA area.

Last few years, I've enjoyed Eros ladies and Traveling Latinas (and I traveled to large cities).

Due to CV, travels have been out of question.

Traveling Latina has been shut down.

Eros is full of ugly fat old locals or traveler without any review at high rate. (One fat white one from Chesapeake and one ugly mixed old one the asking for high $).

I am so ready to wrap up 2020 and move on to 2021.

MulchMan
11-21-20, 14:11
For the life of me, I don't understand why they would have us drive all the way to their location only not to answer when we gst there.She probably reached out to a couple of guys as insurance, or finished up a date early and had to run off to see the candy man. As a resident of Richmond I would be hard pressed to drive to Chester for a date.

Jcn1965
11-21-20, 14:50

Last few years, I've enjoyed Eros ladies and Traveling Latinas (and I traveled to large cities).

Due to CV, travels have been out of question.

Traveling Latina has been shut down.

Eros is full of ugly fat old locals or traveler without any review at high rate. (One fat white one from Chesapeake and one ugly mixed old one the asking for high $).

I am so ready to wrap up 2020 and move on to 2021.I hear that. I'm not really into the local talent more on the side of the travelers. Eros I've used couple of times usually high priced and they are not what they say they are. Been to DC and Balt where hunting is good but hard to know what your getting into when your not from there. Be safe.

Tidad
11-28-20, 12:59
Am I behind on this? Or has someone mentioned that the 1st and 3rd photos are Gigi and the rest are not? Looks like she has new management looking to cash in. If they were smart, they would take her off the street for 3 months; feed her more than cocks and rock, then work her out of AirBNB spots. She would kill.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/korean-mix-slim-n-petite-let-s-meetspecials-tonight/35044944

Tdog69
11-28-20, 20:23
Am I behind on this? Or has someone mentioned that the 1st and 3rd photos are Gigi and the rest are not? Looks like she has new management looking to cash in. If they were smart, they would take her off the street for 3 months; feed her more than cocks and rock, then work her out of AirBNB spots. She would kill.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/korean-mix-slim-n-petite-let-s-meetspecials-tonight/35044944I don't think that is Gigi of Chamberlayne, I would have to see the top or back of her head to make sure.

Aamco
11-30-20, 15:34
I don't think that is Gigi of Chamberlayne, I would have to see the top or back of her head to make sure.https://postimg.cc/4mvPxKLh

https://postimg.cc/JHMy6hb9

Tidad
12-01-20, 01:46
https://postimg.cc/4mvPxKLh

https://postimg.cc/JHMy6hb9The tattoo, rather lack of tattoo. Def not her.

KevinSmith01
12-01-20, 09:47
Anyone have any intel on this one? New to the forum but not the game. Been relying on lots of y'all to avoid the bad ones.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/lizzy-slimthick-lets-have-fun/880883237973

KevinSmith01
12-01-20, 10:02
For the life of me, I don't understand why they would have us drive all the way to their location only not to answer when we gst there.Anyone meet up with her yet? Thinking I might take the plunge if I'm around that way.

Salvaone
12-01-20, 10:22
Any new updates on Lisa? Is she out and get her job back? Did she go utr now?

Sal.

JustForKicks
12-01-20, 11:12
She was reviewed several times before. I'm glad we have been reliable but have you gave it any thought to contributing to return the favor?

[QUOTE=Kevinsmith01;5093228]Anyone have any intel on this one? New to the forum but not the game. Been relying on lots of y'all to avoid the bad ones.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/lizzy-slimthick-lets-have-fun/880883237973/QUOTE]

TopGunz86
12-01-20, 11:24
Anyone have any intel on this one? New to the forum but not the game. Been relying on lots of y'all to avoid the bad ones.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/lizzy-slimthick-lets-have-fun/880883237973Go to the escort forum. Search her name. All you need to know is right there. Don't know how to search. Then RTFF.

TopGunz86
12-01-20, 11:39

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/korean-mix-slim-n-petite-let-s-meetspecials-tonight/35044944LOL, bro clearly not GiGi. This girl in pic is Asian. Filipino or Vietnamese and recently reviewed on escort forum. Plus the tats in pic are dead giveaway. Or maybe I've seen Gina naked way too many times. Lmao.

BiffSteel
12-01-20, 17:18
Any new updates on Lisa? Is she out and get her job back? Did she go utr now?

Sal.She is out and she did get her job back. I don't know if she's utr or not. I know she has contacted some members from here. If she is utr I think it's only a select few. This is a pic of her when she first got out.

ChessGod
12-02-20, 04:46
I met Andrea about 10-12 years ago on JD. She hung mostly around Maury st and Decatur. Andrea is super thin with long hair and definitely street beat. For the past two or three years I've been seeing her once a month to give her money and take her to McDonald's. The phone she had for years stopped working and I've lost touch with her and I've been to her usual places she stays with no luck. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about her. I'm sort of worried about her.

Tidad
12-02-20, 10:52
I met Andrea about 10-12 years ago on JD. She hung mostly around Maury st and Decatur. Andrea is super thin with long hair and definitely street beat. For the past two or three years I've been seeing her once a month to give her money and take her to McDonald's. The phone she had for years stopped working and I've lost touch with her and I've been to her usual places she stays with no luck. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about her. I'm sort of worried about her.I saw her about 2 months ago and picked her up from the median at Semmes. She had gone blonde and she was wearing a walking cast; talked my ear off as usual then delivered a better than her usual BBBJ for $20. Haven't seen her since then.

Old Salt 93
12-03-20, 11:40
An old friend talked to me today, is looking to earn some extra money, but wants to stay UTR. She's open to dates (outcall only), home chores and housecleaning, or if you're lucky, both.

She's thick (not fat) and experienced. Some of you know her already, but her life focus has changed and she's clean and sober. She wants to keep the dates low key which is why I'm not posting her name (real or working) or any photos.

Seniors only, PM only.

Old Salt 93
12-03-20, 13:04
An old friend talked to me today, is looking to earn some extra money, but wants to stay UTR. She's open to dates (outcall only), home chores and housecleaning, or if you're lucky, both.

She's thick (not fat) and experienced. Some of you know her already, but her life focus has changed and she's clean and sober. She wants to keep the dates low key which is why I'm not posting her name (real or working) or any photos.

Seniors only, PM only.Sent digits to the three that said what they were looking for.

FYI she'll need transportation to and from. She's based in the West End.

Hello2
12-03-20, 17:50
Sent digits to the three that said what they were looking for.

FYI she'll need transportation to and from. She's based in the West End.Hey Salt, can I also get that info?

AllAboard
12-03-20, 22:02
There was some talk a few days back about the Latinas. We have not had a good one in a while but I got to reminisce about my favorite one I believe it was on Q or are Street. Man I sure do miss her. She was great.

RvaFun00
12-04-20, 07:44

FYI she'll need transportation to and from. She's based in the West End.Hey Salt, happy to help.

Itis7
12-05-20, 00:48

Seniors only, PM only.Thanks Old Salt for connecting me with my old friend! She is my favorite PAWG and we had a great time today. She's a keeper and shot to the top of my rotation. Good providers are hard to come by these days. Mongers if you like thick chics, she's for you. Happy hunting gents!

Drugrepva
12-06-20, 06:24

FYI she'll need transportation to and from. She's based in the West End.Hey Salt! I'd also like to help. Thanks!

Scandy8
12-07-20, 21:09

Seniors only, PM only.Could you possibly send her info my was as well? Thank you!

Geronimo808
12-07-20, 23:59
Anyone heard from Kryss lately, tried but no luck.

Athelred
12-08-20, 15:17
Anyone heard from Kryss lately, tried but no luck.I saw her about a week and a half ago.

GotAGirl69
12-08-20, 15:41

Eros is full of ugly fat old locals or traveler without any review at high rate. (One fat white one from Chesapeake and one ugly mixed old one the asking for high $).Are you talking about Masha and Jillian Fox?

Dakota1212
12-08-20, 15:43
I saw her 2 weeks ago, she was great as always! I wish everyone had an attitude like her. She's usually good am till around 4. Happy Hunting!

I saw her about a week and a half ago.

Kodak675
12-09-20, 00:22
She is out and she did get her job back. I don't know if she's utr or not. I know she has contacted some members from here. If she is utr I think it's only a select few. This is a pic of her when she first got out.Did she get booked again? Looks like her latest mugshot was dated last Friday.

Cavmen
12-09-20, 10:44
Are you talking about Masha and Jillian Fox?No.

I don't know Masha and JF has nice body (but old and ugly).

BiffSteel
12-09-20, 22:51
Did she get booked again? Looks like her latest mugshot was dated last Friday.She spent the weekend at the Henrico Hilton because of a drug court sanction. She was late to ameeting. Actually she is lucky because the red haired girl that was booked at the same time as Lisa got kicked out of the program and now has a show cause meeting where they might revoke her probation.

HappyPan
12-10-20, 12:11
I saw her 2 weeks ago, she was great as always! I wish everyone had an attitude like her. She's usually good am till around 4. Happy Hunting!But she increased her price. $ for BBBJ no FS.

Geronimo808
12-10-20, 12:45
But she increased her price. $ for BBBJ no FS.Prices can't stay the same for ever, especially if the service is exceptional.

JayBird76
12-10-20, 13:57
But she increased her price. $ for BBBJ no FS.That will kill her business.

HappyPan
12-11-20, 15:01
Prices can't stay the same for ever, especially if the service is exceptional.I have never paid $100 for BBBJ. Max $80 for an angel face in nice hotel.

Todays Nooner
12-11-20, 18:34
Prices can't stay the same for ever, especially if the service is exceptionalPrices won't stay, but sooner or later, some younger, hotter sweet thing will come along, undercut her prices, and steal the business.

WhamBalls
12-11-20, 19:42
Anyone seen her before?

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/slim-thick-and-sassy/735859216434

Geronimo808
12-11-20, 20:22
Prices won't stay, but sooner or later, some younger, hotter sweet thing will come along, undercut her prices, and steal the business.That's all part of this game brotha, it is what it is, you ride the wave til it crashes.

Geronimo808
12-11-20, 20:27
I have never paid $100 for BBBJ. Max $80 for an angel face in nice hotel.Brotha, do you! I stepped back every since the STI scare hit richmond so her prices make no matter to me! Happy hunting.

JayBird76
12-11-20, 22:18
That's all part of this game brotha, it is what it is, you ride the wave til it crashes.LOL. That's the truth for sure. All part of the game.

JayBird76
12-12-20, 08:23
I find it hard to believe that I'm the only one who notices if a girl's feet are filthy in these ads. I always felt like if their feet are that dirty how's the rest. Just my two cents. They should clean up before taking pics. Y'all have a good weekend.

https://skipthegames.com/img/006/Mjc0NjA5YTEyZmI3YjY2NjI3NWVlNzM4MDk1ZWQ1Zjc3MGRjNw.jpg

Rooster57
12-12-20, 10:00
Looks like Henrico must really have a beef with her. It seems like every other day she has a new mugshot up with yesterday (Friday) being the latest.

RobELee20
12-12-20, 13:53
Did anyone receive a collect call from riverside today? I couldn't make the name out on the voicemail but started with a T.

Grafenberg
12-12-20, 15:14
I find it hard to believe that I'm the only one who notices if a girl's feet are filthy in these ads. I always felt like if their feet are that dirty how's the rest. Just my two cents. They should clean up before taking pics. Y'all have a good weekend.

https://skipthegames.com/img/006/Mjc0NjA5YTEyZmI3YjY2NjI3NWVlNzM4MDk1ZWQ1Zjc3MGRjNw.jpgNow those notel carpets are dirty af, but that chick looks like her snatch would be odiferous.

BiffSteel
12-12-20, 15:36
Looks like Henrico must really have a beef with her. It seems like every other day she has a new mugshot up with yesterday (Friday) being the latest.I have reason to believe that she has been kicked out of the Drug Court program. If that is the case, she is looking at a extended stay vacation. The one thing that I don't understand is that she never failed a drug test. Isn't that the object of the program? I hope I am wrong about this.

Rentahoo
12-12-20, 16:31
Curious as to whether anyone knows what happened.

Geechie Dan
12-12-20, 16:53
Curious as to whether anyone knows what happened.I was wondering the same thing. It's been down for days now.

Cavmen
12-12-20, 17:00
Curious as to whether anyone knows what happened.Probably finally folded. The site was going downhill since Kynsley took over anyway.

Geechie Dan
12-12-20, 17:01

https://skipthegames.com/img/006/Mjc0NjA5YTEyZmI3YjY2NjI3NWVlNzM4MDk1ZWQ1Zjc3MGRjNw.jpgYou ain't wrong.

Jcn1965
12-12-20, 18:11
You ain't wrong.Holy fuck they dirty as shit. Brown eye probably is too. No mf thankyou.

RedBaron Daron
12-12-20, 20:13

https://skipthegames.com/img/006/Mjc0NjA5YTEyZmI3YjY2NjI3NWVlNzM4MDk1ZWQ1Zjc3MGRjNw.jpgThat sexy pose more that makes up for it, LOL.

RBD out.

Cougar56
12-13-20, 09:43
Looks like Henrico must really have a beef with her. It seems like every other day she has a new mugshot up with yesterday (Friday) being the latest.Sorry about her troubles with the county le. But I must say she looks great in those mug shots, much better than when I last saw her in person. Chances are they think that they can get some information out of her.

MulchMan
12-13-20, 14:11

https://skipthegames.com/img/006/Mjc0NjA5YTEyZmI3YjY2NjI3NWVlNzM4MDk1ZWQ1Zjc3MGRjNw.jpgIt would be interesting to see the full ad if you still have the link.

MulchMan
12-13-20, 14:17
I have reason to believe that she has been kicked out of the Drug Court program. If that is the case, she is looking at a extended stay vacation. The one thing that I don't understand is that she never failed a drug test. Isn't that the object of the program? I hope I am wrong about this.Seems like there are other requirements besides a clean test. Could have been due to a violation of another requirement.

http://www.richmondgov.com/content/courtAdultDrug/requirements.aspx

Hope1945
12-13-20, 15:06
Seems like there are other requirements besides a clean test. Could have been due to a violation of another requirement.

http://www.richmondgov.com/content/courtAdultDrug/requirements.aspxI don't know the answer to this but she is in Henrico and this reference is Richmond City. Is it the same??

Grafenberg
12-13-20, 15:40
It would be interesting to see the full ad if you still have the link.MulchMan knows they're dirty and he likes it!

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/757302-8549/823109009237

BiffSteel
12-13-20, 15:58
Seems like there are other requirements besides a clean test. Could have been due to a violation of another requirement.

http://www.richmondgov.com/content/courtAdultDrug/requirements.aspxShe was sanctioned this week for not completing the mandatory hours for community service last week. I think that might be the straw that broke the camel's back. In the past when she was sanctioned by the court they would have her next court date for the drug court. This week the next court date is blank which makes me think that maybe she's not in the drug court program anymore. If that's the case she will have a show cause hearing where they will probably revoke her probation.

GolfMan57
12-13-20, 16:47
I can remember when Ave-X was the place to go to find ladies, and some might fine ones too, both local and travel. Over the last couple of years it has gone down to the point where only a few of the same ladies advertise and nothing great.

BattleBot61
12-13-20, 16:47
Curious as to whether anyone knows what happened.That place really did go downhill with new ownership. But heard from one of the girls that posts there some transvestite lover from texas made complaints because he hates the owners. She had no idea if it was comning back up or not.

Cavmen
12-13-20, 17:04
I can remember when Ave-X was the place to go to find ladies, and some might fine ones too, both local and travel. Over the last couple of years it has gone down to the point where only a few of the same ladies advertise and nothing great.Ave was awesome place for guys in VA. They had wide arrange (low $ to high $) of ladies. When new owner took over, she was forcing ladies to increase their rate and she was spying on private messages. She went as far as sending private messages under a member to gain her edge or biz.

Cavmen
12-13-20, 17:05
I can remember when Ave-X was the place to go to find ladies, and some might fine ones too, both local and travel. Over the last couple of years it has gone down to the point where only a few of the same ladies advertise and nothing great.I will miss so many good ladies I met there (retired and current).

Grafenberg
12-13-20, 18:47
She was sanctioned this week for not completing the mandatory hours for community service last week. I think that might be the straw that broke the camel's back. In the past when she was sanctioned by the court they would have her next court date for the drug court. This week the next court date is blank which makes me think that maybe she's not in the drug court program anymore. If that's the case she will have a show cause hearing where they will probably revoke her probation.Possibly no future dates because of COVID.

Jcn1965
12-13-20, 19:29
MulchMan knows they're dirty and he likes it!

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/757302-8549/823109009237You gunna suck those things? LOL. Never was a big feet guy but they have to look kept nails polished no corns and pretty. LOL to each his own. Be safe and get a rag with soap and water for those things. Ha.

JayBird76
12-14-20, 03:44
You gunna suck those things? LOL. Never was a big feet guy but they have to look kept nails polished no corns and pretty. LOL to each his own. Be safe and get a rag with soap and water for those things. Ha.LOL. That's hilarious. Y'all I'll suck clean toes in a second, but I'm not getting near those things.

FitnessGear
12-14-20, 12:58
They always were spying on private messages regardless of who the owner was.

Ave was awesome place for guys in VA. They had wide arrange (low $ to high $) of ladies. When new owner took over, she was forcing ladies to increase their rate and she was spying on private messages. She went as far as sending private messages under a member to gain her edge or biz.

BiffSteel
12-14-20, 16:02
Possibly no future dates because of COVID.You might be right. I know another girl who is on vacation in the Henrico Hilton and when I looked her up last week she had a court date for next month but when I looked her up today they aren't showing a court date.

MulchMan
12-14-20, 16:30
I don't know the answer to this but she is in Henrico and this reference is Richmond City. Is it the same??Here is the link for Henrico which seems a lot more comprehensive than Richmond. It seems like they can revoke your probation and / or kick you out of the program for a variety of reasons.

https://henrico.us/cc/drug-court/about-us/

Hope she stays clean regardless of what they decide.

MulchMan
12-14-20, 16:32
You gunna suck those things? LOL. Never was a big feet guy but they have to look kept nails polished no corns and pretty. LOL to each his own. Be safe and get a rag with soap and water for those things. Ha.The only toes I like to suck are camel toes :)

Old Salt 93
12-14-20, 17:10
Here is the link for Henrico which seems a lot more comprehensive than Richmond. It seems like they can revoke your probation and / or kick you out of the program for a variety of reasons.

https://henrico.us/cc/drug-court/about-us/

Hope she stays clean regardless of what they decide.Each locality's Drug Court is different. Henrico is the hardest in the metro region. Judge Marshall is notorious for not tolerating bullshit. The three primary criteria are:

1. Stay clean.

2. Be honest.

3. Be on time.

Literally every time I've observed a drug court session (they're open to the public) the judges say "If you do 2 and 3, we can help you with number 1. ".

The unwritten 4th rule is to do exactly what they say. The folks that insist on trying to do things their way, or don't get how important it is to do what the judge says *and* do it when and how he tells them to, generally don't last.

JayBird76
12-14-20, 18:03
The only toes I like to suck are camel toes :)Hey we have that in common.

KeyserSoze79
12-14-20, 18:38
I can remember when Ave-X was the place to go to find ladies, and some might fine ones too, both local and travel. Over the last couple of years it has gone down to the point where only a few of the same ladies advertise and nothing great.Its rare to find a 1 p in the looks and performance department these days. Crazy I'm actually friends with a very popular adult film actress but I can't cross that line she's to cool for that. Can't say who but in Feb it will be public info.

Tidad
12-15-20, 11:55
One of my 3 ATF came back to the world after an extended vacay and all I can say is those facilities must be shit. She was a really pretty girl; dark hair, light eyes and TIGHT body. Sweet soft voice and managed her habits (seemingly) well. For the old heads, think of her as a hard body, taller, skinny curvy version of Taryn from Chamberlayne ave with a prettier face. The only downside was the 45 min drive to see her; but everything else was so good I did it twice (or 3 times?) a week for over a year. But now; she no bullshit looks like a dude with tits tacked on. And not even in the way that the late and much missed Sky looked and acted manly until she revealed that raging fuck machine of a body, NOPE. She has gone from cheerleader and gymnast then stripper. To broken nosed construction worker w floppy tits. If there was ever a need for a time machine. FUCK!

Cavmen
12-15-20, 19:21
Its rare to find a 1 p in the looks and performance department these days. Crazy I'm actually friends with a very popular adult film actress but I can't cross that line she's to cool for that. Can't say who but in Feb it will be public info.Ave X is where I started too. For long time made good friends and met good providers (Pre K owner). I remember Amber Tai. Probably the greatest provider in RVA and Hamptonroad area.

With new owner, I was keep getting banned and she was keep PMing me with other ladies handle (also Pming ladies with my handle). When I figured it out and exposed, she banned me (multiple times).

TheHobbyLobby
12-15-20, 21:09
So I met this chick on a civi dating website and the red flags are coming.

- In her profile she is looking for hook ups.

- She "visits" richmond often because she has customers here. She says she is a make up artist. LOL ok.

- She said she we should get together after only four email exchanges.

So how I play this. Well I've asked this question before and I will follow the good advice that I have recieved here before.

- Play it cool.

- Don't say anything incriminating and just try to meet up with her.

Just wanted to see if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing this one. Let me know thanks Brothers.

Geronimo808
12-16-20, 02:00

- She "visits" richmond often because she has customers here. She says she is a make up artist. LOL ok.

So how I play this. Well I've asked this question before and I will follow the good advice that I have recieved here before.

- Play it cool.

Just wanted to see if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing this one. Let me know thanks BrothersFirst I would ask if she has any social media, if she does then you can see how legit she is and if she says no then she's a fake or those aren't her real pics. Take It slow and definitely don't put yourself in a compromising situation. Stay safe brotha.

Jcn1965
12-16-20, 11:57

- Play it cool.

Just wanted to see if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing this one. Let me know thanks Brothers.I agree play it smart no explicit talk and when I meet someone off tinder or blk I meet in public place say "let's do lunch". Then if she shows you can feel her out. If she won't meet you in public then end it.

BiffSteel
12-16-20, 13:07
Just as I had feared, Lisa has been kicked out of the Drug Court program. She has a hearing next month where they will probably revoke her probation. You never know what the court will do but I think she is going to be on an extended stay vacation. I will miss her.

Cougar56
12-16-20, 18:03
Just as I had feared, Lisa has been kicked out of the Drug Court program. She has a hearing next month where they will probably revoke her probation. You never know what the court will do but I think she is going to be on an extended stay vacation. I will miss her.Wow that's unfortunate. Dm me her number if you think she's open to having visitors. I used to see her regularly before her vacation. Nice lady.

QuickReliever5
12-17-20, 07:02
Don't know for what but she is in Chesterfield County Jail. Had not heard from her. Looked up on VineLink and she is in jail. Tried to find out for what but nothing.

BareBackJack
12-17-20, 10:11
Don't know for what but she is in Chesterfield County Jail. Had not heard from her. Looked up on VineLink and she is in jail. Tried to find out for what but nothing.I tried contacting Maria yesterday morning and afternoon without a response. I'm guessing Daisy is vacationing with her. It's getting nearly impossible to find a fun and reliable partner.

Raheem
12-17-20, 11:15
Don't know for what but she is in Chesterfield County Jail. Had not heard from her. Looked up on VineLink and she is in jail. Tried to find out for what but nothing.She skipped out on the serious charges she had pending. I suspect she is gone for a while. When they disappear, check the statewide court link.

Islaned13
12-17-20, 11:36
I have been enjoying a smoke break for some time now. Private residence clean as a whistle on the inside. Now for the dreams I have had dreams in the bedrooms, couch, basement and even the kitchen table the only place left is the bathroom and out on the porch (spring is coming). If you are looking for a mature sexy dressed (no yoga pants or sweat panys) women that wants to please you go take a smoke break.

13 out.

TopGunz86
12-17-20, 11:56
Yeah, they are sex workers, most with a monkey, but they still take care of us. Fellas get your favorite a gift next time you see her. You never know, she might return the favor.

BiffSteel
12-17-20, 12:33
I have been enjoying a smoke break for some time now. Private residence clean as a whistle on the inside. Now for the dreams I have had dreams in the bedrooms, couch, basement and even the kitchen table the only place left is the bathroom and out on the porch (spring is coming). If you are looking for a mature sexy dressed (no yoga pants or sweat panys) women that wants to please you go take a smoke break.

13 out.Smoke is the best! I recently retired and what she did for me to celebrate was incredible. I will always be grateful to her for that. If you do see her, treat her with the respect she deserves and you won't regret it.

ChaserRva
12-17-20, 13:07
I never noticed. My focus is on the why.

https://skipthegames.com/img/006/Mjc0NjA5YTEyZmI3YjY2NjI3NWVlNzM4MDk1ZWQ1Zjc3MGRjNw.jpg

BiffSteel
12-17-20, 15:10
I just wanted to clarify my earlier post about Lisa getting kicked out of the drug court. Once she was removed from the program, she went on vacation right then. The only reason she was out was because she was in the program. At her hearing next month they will most likely revoke her suspended sentence. You never know what the court will do but she could be looking at a 3 year vacation.

Postin
12-17-20, 16:43
One of my 3 ATF came back to the world after an extended vacay and all I can say is those facilities must be shit. She was a really pretty girl; dark hair, light eyes and TIGHT body. Sweet soft voice and managed her habits (seemingly) well. For the old heads, think of her as a hard body, taller, skinny curvy version of Taryn from Chamberlayne ave with a prettier face. The only downside was the 45 min drive to see her; but everything else was so good I did it twice (or 3 times?) a week for over a year. But now; she no bullshit looks like a dude with tits tacked on. And not even in the way that the late and much missed Sky looked and acted manly until she revealed that raging fuck machine of a body, NOPE. She has gone from cheerleader and gymnast then stripper. To broken nosed construction worker w floppy tits. If there was ever a need for a time machine. FUCK!What happened to Sky? And which Sky?

Sorry, been out of things for a bit.

BareBackJack
12-18-20, 12:35
What happened to Sky? And which Sky?

Sorry, been out of things for a bit.The Sky he's referring to (blonde, bottomless throat, fucked like a bunny, bi leaning toward lesbian, and enjoyed anal) passed away about a year and. Half ago due to a drug related infection. The 6' Sky has retired. There was another Sky on Midlothian that I never saw but who is on vacation now.

PregnantLover6
12-18-20, 15:28
Ave was awesome place for guys in VA. They had wide arrange (low $ to high $) of ladies. When new owner took over, she was forcing ladies to increase their rate and she was spying on private messages. She went as far as sending private messages under a member to gain her edge or biz.Do you know who took it over? Was it a girl name Tasha?

Jcn1965
12-18-20, 18:45
I never noticed. My focus is on the why.Those notels have filthy floors and probably took that picture late in the day after walking around barefoot all day inside and outside. I never take my shoes off in any of those.

BiffSteel
12-19-20, 15:23
I see were Sky has a capias for failure to appear. I haven't seen or heard from her but I was really hoping she was going to be able to straighten her life out. Being a fugitive from the law is not a good way to start.

Postin
12-19-20, 15:46
Came across this one.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sexy-young-blond/173096343614

Reached out and about 10 minutes later I got a text from the same area code telling me what a beautiful wife I had and I needed to pay her $150 to stop her from getting on touch with the wife. LOL! Anyway, nice pics but complete fake.

QuickReliever5
12-20-20, 11:08
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/56959861/

Anyone have dealings with this one. Pm me please. Thanks so much and be safe.

Raheem
12-20-20, 11:13
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/56959861/

Anyone have dealings with this one. Pm me please. Thanks so much and be safe.That's daisy / heather that SM have stated to avoid.

VAGuy13
12-20-20, 16:31
That's daisy / heather that SM have stated to avoid.Yes, definitely avoid. Also, am I the only who sees the needle in the floor of her twerking video? If you can't even clean up your paraphernalia for a video you're posting for the world to see, you're too reckless for me.

BareBackJack
12-22-20, 12:12
My monger phone died. It was a physical burner phone. Luckily I keep a back up of all my contacts so that's not an issue. I'm trying to decide whether to replace the phone (and risk discovery of the phone by my SO) or go with either a phone app that is discrete (and free) or a text app. Any thoughts gentlemen?

Makethescoop
12-22-20, 14:10
My monger phone died. It was a physical burner phone. Luckily I keep a back up of all my contacts so that's not an issue. I'm trying to decide whether to replace the phone (and risk discovery of the phone by my SO) or go with either a phone app that is discrete (and free) or a text app. Any thoughts gentlemen?If your budget allows, get a dual sim phone and use a Google voice (or similar) on top of the burner sim. No second phone to find, no worries of losing contacts if you have to ditch the burner sim.

Jcn1965
12-22-20, 18:22
Yes, definitely avoid. Also, am I the only who sees the needle in the floor of her twerking video? If you can't even clean up your paraphernalia for a video you're posting for the world to see, you're too reckless for me.LOL holy shit! I don't usually watch that shit but now I'm gonna pay more attention. That's a big No Thank you! Next.

JohnHancock11
12-25-20, 22:20
Been like this for awhile, combination of OnlyFans and Covid never see new prospects like in the good ole days.

Modem100
12-27-20, 17:41
Hello Everybody,

I am new to the site, but not new to the hobby. My regular provider relocated earlier this year and I haven't found a suitable replacement. I was hoping to get a few suggestions from you guys. Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking for, my regular was Jillian Foxxx. I have a thing older women. Interested in finding a White or Hispanic MILF / GILF. Good mic skills would be a good bonus. . Not interest in any BBW.

From reading previous posts, it would seem that Smoke and Kory Love come close to what I looking for. For those that have seen kory, how do the pics compare to her in person? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SquirtHunta
12-28-20, 12:24

https://skipthegames.com/img/006/Mjc0NjA5YTEyZmI3YjY2NjI3NWVlNzM4MDk1ZWQ1Zjc3MGRjNw.jpgHope all is well with you and yours this Holiday Season.

I agree 1000%, that's disgusting and something I find myself always looking for. I'm even looking for that in other adult content (porn etc.).

Entourage
12-28-20, 12:38
Hello Everybody,

I am new to the site, but not new to the hobby. My regular provider relocated earlier this year and I haven't found a suitable replacement. I was hoping to get a few suggestions from you guys. Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking for, my regular was Jillian Foxxx. I have a thing older women. Interested in finding a White or Hispanic MILF / GILF. Good mic skills would be a good bonus. . Not interest in any BBW.

From reading previous posts, it would seem that Smoke and Kory Love come close to what I looking for. For those that have seen kory, how do the pics compare to her in person? Any help would be greatly appreciated.You can't go wrong with Smoke. I don't know about Kory because she hasn't returned my text or several emails from her Tryst ad. Good luck. From your post I assume Jillian Foxx is no longer touring in RVA?

Cavmen
12-28-20, 13:19
You can't go wrong with Smoke. I don't know about Kory because she hasn't returned my text or several emails from her Tryst ad. Good luck. From your post I assume Jillian Foxx is no longer touring in RVA?Can't blame her after what she went through.

DMV42
12-28-20, 14:05
Yes, definitely avoid. Also, am I the only who sees the needle in the floor of her twerking video? If you can't even clean up your paraphernalia for a video you're posting for the world to see, you're too reckless for me.You sure that's a needle? Her post says "128175; Drug & Disease Free" LMAO!

Tidad
12-28-20, 17:40

Anyone have dealings with this one. Pm me please. Thanks so much and be safe.I've seen her 3 or 4 times with no issues. She was at the America's Best on Willis rd but the last time I saw her was 2 or more years ago. Good headplay, never fucked her.

Sgt0001
12-28-20, 17:52
I've seen her 3 or 4 times with no issues. She was at the America's Best on Willis rd but the last time I saw her was 2 or more years ago. Good headplay, never fucked her.Another monger spotted this in the escort forum.

HardHobby1
12-28-20, 18:30
I've seen her 3 or 4 times with no issues. She was at the America's Best on Willis rd but the last time I saw her was 2 or more years ago. Good headplay, never fucked her.This is the one with the needle on the floor of the video.

SettleDown
01-01-21, 12:34
Fellows, Happy New Years!! Just want to say lets try to get things back on track, so fellows please stop paying these HOEs $100 and above for a simple blow job, most of them aren't worth it, and most of them done had more dick travel through their mouths than the Holland Tunnel, well as always be safe, have fun and get the pussy. At Hoe price.

Doug22
01-02-21, 11:52
Just wondering if anyone has tried "Room Service Encounters" or "Ecstasy Entertainment"? If so, I would appreciate your input. I tried SirensVa but don't believe the extra money was anywhere worth it.

TheHobbyLobby
01-03-21, 15:10
Fellows, Happy New Years!! Just want to say lets try to get things back on track, so fellows please stop paying these HOEs $100 and above for a simple blow job, most of them aren't worth it, and most of them done had more dick travel through their mouths than the Holland Tunnel, well as always be safe, have fun and get the pussy. At Hoe price.I second this as well, but I know it will fall on deaf ears to these white knights.

TheHobbyLobby
01-03-21, 15:11
Hello brothers,

Does anyone have a good recommendation for free VPN. By free I mean not a free trial. I was using Hola but it looks like they are now limiting how much time you can use them. I may just have to pay for VPN. If I do have to pay does anyone have any recommendations?

Jcn1965
01-03-21, 17:50
I second this as well, but I know it will fall on deaf ears to these white knights.3rd it but I think most times it's not even mongers on here it's just the random once in a while guy who got a few dollars to blow after hitting strip club or whatever. SW's not my thing but I think overpaying any of them effects all of them. If she getting 100 for just a BJ then I should get 200 for hhr crap. And now with stimulus out prices will go up for next week or so. I'll be staying home waiting for them to get hungry again.

HumanoidX7R
01-03-21, 21:29
Hello brothers,

Does anyone have a good recommendation for free VPN. By free I mean not a free trial. I was using Hola but it looks like they are now limiting how much time you can use them. I may just have to pay for VPN. If I do have to pay does anyone have any recommendations?I would avoid "free" VPNs. There is a reason they are free. There are several choices such as Nord, PIA, Express, IPVanish, etc that you can get for less than $5/ month.

Tidad
01-05-21, 00:43
Hello brothers,

Does anyone have a good recommendation for free VPN. By free I mean not a free trial. I was using Hola but it looks like they are now limiting how much time you can use them. I may just have to pay for VPN. If I do have to pay does anyone have any recommendations?As many here have said, avoid "free" VPNs https://roundups.theinventory.com/best-vpn-deals-1842985733?ks=streamshare.

Postin
01-05-21, 10:36
When a * offers DFK she also always offers BBBJ CIM.

Bring your own Listerine.

TheHobbyLobby
01-05-21, 13:21
As many here have said, avoid "free" VPNs https://roundups.theinventory.com/best-vpn-deals-1842985733?ks=streamshare.Thank you all for the great feedback and thanks for the link Tidad.

Jcn1965
01-05-21, 13:44

Bring your own Listerine.Not sure who would DFK any of these girls? Same with DATY. There is no way I'm putting my mouth any where near where maybe 5-10 dicks a day have been. I like eating pussy but only my girl girl. That other shit could lead to a whole bunch of infections. Not judging to those that do but I would hope you don't have a SO that your also kissing.

RichMong804
01-05-21, 16:03

Bring your own Listerine.Is it weird I'll put the D in their mouths but would never kiss one of these ladies? Honestly can't understand why anyone would want DATY either but to each their own, I'm not judging but it's not for me.

JayBird76
01-05-21, 17:11
A few of why'all know her and she's posted on STG for about a year. Finally caught up after being too long. No complaints here. Not cheap, but she's in a nice home in a nice area of Chesterfield, so to me it's worth it. Honestly not sure why she doesn't have way more interest from this board. I used to see Sarah and remember that frenzy. Sarah is good, but so is Ravin. 40's, white, not skinny and not fat, nice chest. Just a sweet and pretty girl who's intelligent and doesn't appear to be a chemical user etc. I'll have her, Smoke, and Monique in my normal rotation.

Jcn1965
01-05-21, 19:01
Is it weird I'll put the D in their mouths but would never kiss one of these ladies? Honestly can't understand why anyone would want DATY either but to each their own, I'm not judging but it's not for me.Damn dude I thought I was reading my reply LOL pretty similar.

QuickReliever5
01-05-21, 20:41
I was asked by her to post this. She is at Riverside Regional Jail if anyone wants to help her out on her books. Her court date is soon and she hoping to get drug court. So I told her I would. Be safe everyone.

TheHobbyLobby
01-05-21, 21:05
Thanks to the encouragement of my brothers on this board I got VPN. Now don't laugh at me but I have a stupid question. I installed the VPN extension to my chrome book. I have it turned it on. I do notice that when I select a country other than the US the pages load a little slower but not a big deal. However, when I try to do "normal" things like do my banking I can't access the site. Hell I can't even access STG. If I use my VPN and select USA as the country am I still anonymous? Yeah, don't laugh LOL.

LordQuinton
01-05-21, 23:30
Is it weird I'll put the D in their mouths but would never kiss one of these ladies? Honestly can't understand why anyone would want DATY either but to each their own, I'm not judging but it's not for me.I dead ass fell the same way, it sounds stupid as hell but for some reason it makes sense.

BlueDrive
01-06-21, 11:42
Thanks to the encouragement of my brothers on this board I got VPN. Now don't laugh at me but I have a stupid question. I installed the VPN extension to my chrome book. I have it turned it on. I do notice that when I select a country other than the US the pages load a little slower but not a big deal. However, when I try to do "normal" things like do my banking I can't access the site. Hell I can't even access STG. If I use my VPN and select USA as the country am I still anonymous? Yeah, don't laugh LOL.STG is sketchy with some connections. Try selecting a different city if you can on your vpn portal. I had to try several before I could get to STG.

Tdog69
01-06-21, 12:29
As many here have said, avoid "free" VPNs https://roundups.theinventory.com/best-vpn-deals-1842985733?ks=streamshare.There are a few browser that have internal VPNs. Epic Browser, TOR, Opera, Puffin and others.

HumanoidX7R
01-06-21, 15:42
Thanks to the encouragement of my brothers on this board I got VPN. Now don't laugh at me but I have a stupid question. I installed the VPN extension to my chrome book. I have it turned it on. I do notice that when I select a country other than the US the pages load a little slower but not a big deal. However, when I try to do "normal" things like do my banking I can't access the site. Hell I can't even access STG. If I use my VPN and select USA as the country am I still anonymous? Yeah, don't laugh LOL.STG is currently blocking most if not all VPNs as they have been dealing with DoS attacks in the past. Your bank is blocking you for your protection. They see the VPN IP and say "This guy shouldn't be connecting from 'insert city'. ".

Maximillian11
01-08-21, 09:13
I used to see her almost weekly. I know about her recent legal problems from the posts on here. Is she out yet?

I tried calling and leaving messages on her long time number that ends with 9018 but I think it's been abandoned.

Can anyone PM me her email or new number?

TheHobbyLobby
01-09-21, 16:41
STG is currently blocking most if not all VPNs as they have been dealing with DoS attacks in the past. Your bank is blocking you for your protection. They see the VPN IP and say "This guy shouldn't be connecting from 'insert city'. ".So if I change my country back to United States, my IP is still hidden correct? I am fine if anyone knows I live in the states I just don't want them to know specificially where in the states.

Hope1945
01-09-21, 18:17
I used to see her almost weekly. I know about her recent legal problems from the posts on here. Is she out yet?

I tried calling and leaving messages on her long time number that ends with 9018 but I think it's been abandoned.

Can anyone PM me her email or new number?According to the Sheriff she is still on vacation.

BiffSteel
01-09-21, 20:01

Can anyone PM me her email or new number?She has a hearing on the 28th. Don't know how that will go. She could be looking at a 3 year vacation but I don't think it will that long.

ChessGod
01-13-21, 21:56
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lovely-leighla-hr-specials/186944775755

I've seen this one about 3 x despite my bad reviews about her. She's my, econo "lay-ina-pinch. ".

Anyway, I called her tonight to set up a date in the morning and she tells me she's in a tent in the woods near boulevard. Tomorrow I'm going to toss her. 40 just because. So if any of you gents want to help her get a room she really is affordable.

ChessGod
01-13-21, 21:59
Today I got my script filled at Costco. . 50 for 90 sildenafil at 20 mg / tab.

I'm thinking that's a pretty good deal. Who has an opinion?

Ride00
01-14-21, 08:25

I'm thinking that's a pretty good deal. Who has an opinion?Don't forget GoodRx dot com they will search for you. I got Sildenafil at Kroger for half what you paid.

Rooster57
01-14-21, 11:31
Don't forget GoodRx dot com they will search for you. I got Sildenafil at Kroger for half what you paid.I use GoodRx as well and at Kroger too. I pay $12.66 for 18 100 MG tablets and then cut them with a pill cutter into 25 MG and 50 MG. My Dr. Is the one who told me to do this as he claims the 100 MG cost the same as the lower dosage. I get 6 refills per year too.

MulchMan
01-14-21, 12:25

I'm thinking that's a pretty good deal. Who has an opinion?I printed a coupon from GoodRx and got 90 sildenafil at 20 mg / tab for around $23 ay Kroger. I would also check Blink Health as they might have a better deal based on your location and the stores near you. I can remember the days of paying a small fortune for the brand name drug and splitting a 100 mg pill. Luckily I was seeing a reliable 21 year old SB so it never went to waste.

Bucki125
01-14-21, 13:03
I printed a coupon from GoodRx and got 90 sildenafil at 20 mg / tab for around $23 ay Kroger. I would also check Blink Health as they might have a better deal based on your location and the stores near you. I can remember the days of paying a small fortune for the brand name drug and splitting a 100 mg pill. Luckily I was seeing a reliable 21 year old SB so it never went to waste.Publix has great prices on generic Viagra and Cialis. I get a generic testosterone gel from Kroger for about $57.

Jcn1965
01-14-21, 13:10
I printed a coupon from GoodRx and got 90 sildenafil at 20 mg / tab for around $23 ay Kroger. I would also check Blink Health as they might have a better deal based on your location and the stores near you. I can remember the days of paying a small fortune for the brand name drug and splitting a 100 mg pill. Luckily I was seeing a reliable 21 year old SB so it never went to waste.I did same got my script from men's health clinic. Got 4 refills.

Jack Splat
01-14-21, 20:16
Hey team. My UTR gilf has to move away for her job and I am freaking out LOL. She has been my back burner off turner for at least 6 years. She has changed the way I look at older women and turned me in to an addiction hahaha. So. If anyone else can relate and has a semi reliable 50+ old gal hanging around I would really appreciate it. I know its not edgy but everyone has their own kink and mine is a regular older mommy. I'd appreciate it. Looks and size aren't really important neither is race. Older hags just seem to be what fits my kinks the best. So if you can. Help a dude out. Thanks yaal. JS.

JayBird76
01-14-21, 21:02
Hey team. My UTR gilf has to move away for her job and I am freaking out LOL. She has been my back burner off turner for at least 6 years. She has changed the way I look at older women and turned me in to an addiction hahaha. So. If anyone else can relate and has a semi reliable 50+ old gal hanging around I would really appreciate it. I know its not edgy but everyone has their own kink and mine is a regular older mommy. I'd appreciate it. Looks and size aren't really important neither is race. Older hags just seem to be what fits my kinks the best. So if you can. Help a dude out. Thanks yaal. JS.Hey brother hadn't seen you on here in a while. I see why. Yeah I'm still searching for that UTR myself. Had one a couple years and didn't realize what I had till it was gone. Good luck to you.

Megadon1
01-15-21, 01:02
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Jack Splat
01-15-21, 08:00
Hey brother hadn't seen you on here in a while. I see why. Yeah I'm still searching for that UTR myself. Had one a couple years and didn't realize what I had till it was gone. Good luck to you.You get it dude. I've been laying low and trying to cultivate the control group but its tough. I can't help but think that there are more than a few nasty old hags out there that sit and wish for one of us to be THEIR regular. And you are right. Mine was a gum queen and she was more depraved than I am. Shit!!

JustForKicks
01-17-21, 10:18
So I came across this one this morning who says you can find her reviews on here but she doesn't leave a name. I don't know why she would do that without any other information but it really seems fishy. I have the number in my phone as pixie but I don't remember partaking.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/wanna-play-with-pixie/36540626

RoadRolla
01-17-21, 11:17
So I came across this one this morning who says you can find her reviews on here but she doesn't leave a name. I don't know why she would do that without any other information but it really seems fishy. I have the number in my phone as pixie but I don't remember partaking.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/wanna-play-with-pixie/36540626Check the escort reports thread and use the search tool for her name. Plenty of posts will show up.

NKLangur
01-17-21, 21:02

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/wanna-play-with-pixie/36540626Search pixie to find reviews. You may have partaken when she did duos with other girls. That's how I know her.

EasyGuy69
01-22-21, 23:35
Roxanne said she could use some company. If you know her contact her.

ThatGuy49
01-23-21, 18:26
Does anybody know of any special house cleaners? Are used to have one that would come over and clean naked But she moved away so I was curious if anybody knows any others that might do this?

TheHobbyLobby
01-23-21, 19:56
Ok so maybe I don't get it. I have a vpn but because of that I can't access skipthegame. What is the purpose of having VPN if it keeps you from accessing hobby website. Anyone else have this problem? I know someone said to change cities. Well I can only change country. I select USA but I still can't access the site. So stupid.

GoneForDays
01-23-21, 20:20
Does anybody know of any special house cleaners? Are used to have one that would come over and clean naked But she moved away so I was curious if anybody knows any others that might do this?Put an ad on Craigslist. The thrill is in the chase 😂128514;128514;.

HumanoidX7R
01-23-21, 22:04
Ok so maybe I don't get it. I have a vpn but because of that I can't access skipthegame. What is the purpose of having VPN if it keeps you from accessing hobby website. Anyone else have this problem? I know someone said to change cities. Well I can only change country. I select USA but I still can't access the site. So stupid.STG is protecting themselves as they have had issues with DoS attacks.

"Please note that for now, due to abuse we are blocking most vpn networks, we realize that many people prefer to use vpns for privacy purposes, and once we fix our spam problem, these will gradually be re-enabled. ".

JayBird76
01-27-21, 19:25
Since little Lisa and Kryss aren't available, are there any other ladies who do hair and aren't too far from Chesterfield? Looling to clean beard and neck up a little. Not a full on haircut. Thanks.

Allee
01-27-21, 20:14
I dead ass fell the same way, it sounds stupid as hell but for some reason it makes sense.I remember this young spinner blonde chick frequent flying on backpage back in the day, always had on a cowboy hat, like at the bar sort of context. Invited her over and she was very eager to give BBBJ. Now she was actually cute, but then tried to kiss me part way through. Like a knee jerk reflex I turned away. She said I had mommy issues, but went right back to work. I almost felt bad. Though I'm pretty sure it isn't mommy issues, LOL.

HugeHefner82
01-28-21, 09:23
Seen Roxanne after a while away and admit she's still at the top of her game as usual. But, apparently she's having some technical difficulties? She hasn't been on any of the usual's for that reason. She still has same contact info. You need it hit me up.

HabsBurg
01-29-21, 02:29
One of my regulars showed me a text exchange the other day. The dude asked if she was available. She asked him for screening info, and he replied with a selfie and a dick pic. She blocked him.

So I'm wondering why someone would do that. Is he being a jerk? Does he think he's so hot / hung that she'll be eager to see him? Does he think it proves he's not LEO? Do some girls expect them or require them? I've never been asked for one, myself.

Anybody here send dick pics, and if so, why? Enquiring minds want to know.

Truth777
01-29-21, 02:53
One of my regulars showed me a text exchange the other day. The dude asked if she was available. She asked him for screening info, and he replied with a selfie and a dick pic. She blocked him.

So I'm wondering why someone would do that. Is he being a jerk? Does he think he's so hot / hung that she'll be eager to see him? Does he think it proves he's not LEO? Do some girls expect them or require them? I've never been asked for one, myself.

Anybody here send dick pics, and if so, why? Enquiring minds want to know.I have had girls say send a face pic so they know your not LEO and I instead offer to send a dick pic without my face in it to prove it. Some girls will say send a dick pic for screening and once I do they return a nude pic and we meet up since we know it's safe. He maybe could have had these same experiences like me or he's being a jerk like you said LOL.

Jcn1965
01-29-21, 07:32

Anybody here send dick pics, and if so, why? Enquiring minds want to know.I've had several providers ask me for d pic. No face I got one hidden in my camera roll. I usually ask if pics are accurate and they will send a recent one. Nothing worse then getting there and it was bait and switch with a gargoyle. Be safe.

RoughRider63
01-29-21, 11:53
I have had girls say send a face pic so they know your not LEO and I instead offer to send a dick pic without my face in it to prove it. Some girls will say send a dick pic for screening and once I do they return a nude pic and we meet up since we know it's safe. He maybe could have had these same experiences like me or he's being a jerk like you said LOL.A face pic proves your not LEO? How so?

Grumpyinva
01-29-21, 15:26

Anybody here send dick pics, and if so, why? Enquiring minds want to know.I've been asked for a dick pick a few times to "prove" I wasn't LE (yeah, right, like anything can prove that.) I've done my due diligence or I wouldn't be reaching out to them anyway, so I generally just take a quick dick selfie in the car, and send it off. I only went wrong with that once. She asked for a dick pic, and I was still at home, so I sent her a pic of me tugging it to her current ad. She freaked out and wanted to know why her ad was in the pic. I pointed out that was a really reliable demonstration that that was really my dick and taken right now. She went dark on me. Since then, I just do a generic one, that proves nothing at all, and that seems to work.

When they ask for a current face pic, number one, I'd better be REALLY interested in seeing them, but I had one provider give me some advice that I used since: I take an immediate selfie, with my hand concealing my face, and send it. I've had a couple of "LOL"s come back, but I haven't been refused on that, yet, so, go figure. I think sometimes asking for a "face" pic is really just their way of checking your skin tone, if they're uncomfortable with putting certain exclusions in their ads.

By the way, all of the ones I do now are in the car, away from home, and GPS location is turned off for my phone's camera.

I kind of rate this up there with the "cop check" of grabbing privates, or answering "no" to "are you a cop". It's completely worthless as a method of identifying undercover (you can't,) but if they think it works, that's all I need. I just don't want my identifiable pic on someone's phone when they get busted, because: drama.

Truth777
01-30-21, 00:22
A face pic proves your not LEO? How so?Really am not sure and I advise against it. It is probably just an excuse for providers who are choosy with who they want to see. A dick pic on my burner number that can not be traced back to me however, I am game for.

BattleBot61
01-30-21, 14:32
A face pic proves your not LEO? How so?Just like saying you're not affiliated with LE doesn't. Just like getting your package grabbed doesn't. I've got enough fake pics that pass as me with the great skill of typeing not LE in all caps. If that nonsense gets me into her pants hey whatever.

Kster223
02-02-21, 02:57
I have a question for the guys that carry while dreaming; what do you do with the piece when you undress? I haven't had any problems myself, but last thing I want is to be caught flat footed.

MetalHead63
02-02-21, 10:13
I have a question for the guys that carry while dreaming; what do you do with the piece when you undress? I haven't had any problems myself, but last thing I want is to be caught flat footed.Just put it where you can get to it if needed, but w / o her seeing it. Have CCP in pocket, nothing else.

ChillinVA
02-02-21, 16:04
Just put it where you can get to it if needed, but w / o her seeing it. Have CCP in pocket, nothing else.Not to discourage, but just so everyone makes an informed choice -- VA law requires that CHP carrier also have a photo I'd.

"The person issued a permit or in possession of a de facto permit must have the permit on his person at all times during which he is carrying a concealed handgun and must display the permit and a photo-identification issued by a government agency of the Commonwealth or by the United States Department of Defence or United States State Department upon demand by a law enforcement officer. ".

Geronimo808
02-03-21, 01:30
Not to discourage, but just so everyone makes an informed choice -- VA law requires that CHP carrier also have a photo I'd.

"The person issued a permit or in possession of a de facto permit must have the permit on his person at all times during which he is carrying a concealed handgun and must display the permit and a photo-identification issued by a government agency of the Commonwealth or by the United States Department of Defence or United States State Department upon demand by a law enforcement officer. ".Virginia is starting to give you the ccw with your pic on it to try to eliminate getting hassled for not having both on you. At least down in the south eastern part of the state.

MetalHead63
02-03-21, 11:58
Virginia is starting to give you the ccw with your pic on it to try to eliminate getting hassled for not having both on you. At least down in the south eastern part of the state.But with having that CCW, you should know all aspects about it.

Maximillian11
02-04-21, 14:57
Fucking Onlyfans.

STG has had a problem with scammers wanting a deposit, but now dumb fucking OF girls are spamming the site. If a site ever need to be FOSTA'd, that would be it.

Jcn1965
02-04-21, 15:13
Fucking Onlyfans.

STG has had a problem with scammers wanting a deposit, but now dumb fucking OF girls are spamming the site. If a site ever need to be FOSTA'd, that would be it.I don't even go on there anymore 9 out of 10 are fake. Waste of time. It's getting harder to find new talent with all the clutter. I haven't seen a new provider (new to me) in awhile. Sucks. Be safe.

Grumpyinva
02-04-21, 17:51
Fucking Onlyfans.

STG has had a problem with scammers wanting a deposit, but now dumb fucking OF girls are spamming the site. If a site ever need to be FOSTA'd, that would be it.I actually appreciate that they advertise it in their ads. It tells me to not waste time with them.

To be perfectly fair, some of them list that and aren't actually time wasting scammers, but it immediately moves my bar far more to the "skip" side rather than the "call" side, and I'm immediately ready to break off contact with the slightest hint of silliness. I'm definitely never joining OF, so if it's a requirement, they've already exempted themselves from getting my business.

LJ BootCamp02
02-04-21, 19:35
Fucking Onlyfans.

STG has had a problem with scammers wanting a deposit, but now dumb fucking OF girls are spamming the site. If a site ever need to be FOSTA'd, that would be it.Many of these fakes know that most have caught on to the deposit scamming. So now they are using Only Fans (OF) as a way to try to get you to send them money for no services.

Grafenberg
02-04-21, 21:07
Fucking Onlyfans.

STG has had a problem with scammers wanting a deposit, but now dumb fucking OF girls are spamming the site. If a site ever need to be FOSTA'd, that would be it.We've all been fools, but hopefully you learn from it. Don't continue to be a fool and just skip over those ads.

EasyGuy69
02-05-21, 23:04
She has been having some technical difficulties with her normal posting website and is looking for company. If you know her giver her a call.

JustForKicks
02-06-21, 11:55
I carry a. 380 fits right in my pocket with a pocket holster.

I have a question for the guys that carry while dreaming; what do you do with the piece when you undress? I haven't had any problems myself, but last thing I want is to be caught flat footed.

JayBird76
02-07-21, 06:08
Have seen several girls ads with guys names or emails posted on the pics. Something to consider if you don't want your info put out there. One more reason I'm careful of who I deal with.

https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-sexy-blonde-mklf/163569804652

ChessGod
02-07-21, 06:41
Shout out to JohnnyHead for hooking me up with Roxannes number. I made contact with her and told her I wanted a 15 minute head only date. She asks me for a C-note. I come back with. 50 as my top of the top offer. She tells me to never contact her again. I'm fine with that. Here's my point. I can go to Krystal at pops and get stellar head for. 25-. 30 depending upon my mood. I can fuck Crystal off broad rock for. 50 I can see Karla, Violet, Monique, Jessica, and a whole bunch of others for way less than $. Now, maybe I'm from a different era of mongers (I'm 55) but IMHO no one is worth $ for a qv head date. In the past I have given plenty of providers that kind of cash for a one hour visit with multiple pops. I don't know what you all do for work but it takes me three hours to earn $. A hundred bucks is a lot of money even if it is for one hour. Sorry Roxanne, you must not need help that bad. When did this hobby become so expensive?