PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

OrZammar
04-18-22, 18:23
They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.

Tmac32
04-18-22, 19:40
Well against my better judgement I gave Gabby a shot at FHFH in Tyson's Corner area. She's pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. Standard massage and standard finish. She asked for "at least $250" to get naked. I literally laughed out loud. She's not worth that at all and the massage wasn't really worth the. 1 tipped. Better luck next time I guess.

SlyFrog
04-18-22, 22:15
This place has been around a long time and I think it is what you are looking for:

https://www.harmony-spa.com/

They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.

VaPlay
04-19-22, 08:09
Does anyone that looks nice and not a granny off a true nuru experience, I'm talking the shower together, nice slow and sensual? Now I'm not speaking of the ACS or AMPs that advertise nuru but ends up an oily rushed mess and hurry up attitude. If I pay for quality and time that's what I would like not some clock watcher and constant up charge Queen.

Thank you.Elizabeth offers the real deal Nuru, but it's costly. She's been around for years and her services can't be topped. This is a case of you do get what you pay for.

Reviews on the other site but her Twi**er is highly active.

https://twitter.com/ebjourney

RegularJoe1985
04-19-22, 09:04
Tina's not natural.That's what I thought but there seems to be some confusion.

If only Angela at same place as Tina (per SlyFrog) provided BBBJ then search would have ended, but guess not.

Pathfinder04
04-19-22, 10:12
Wondering about others experiences at AMPs giving facials?

I had success at Reston Wellness with Lily (sad she's gone) and more recently Cindy, but not nearly as hot. I has a mistake success at Zenith in Ashburn, but I doubt that is on the menu. Anybody else know AMPs where you can give a facial?.I've never had this experience at an AMP (or any MP) and not sure how to request it. How did you make it happen?

Schmatz
04-19-22, 10:21
Anyone have any experience with Thai Gina? Her latest ad is on Bedpage titled "Massage and Haircut with Gina. " Phone number 571-293-.

Thanks for any info. Inbox if preferred.

Ortho.I saw her at KKs place two years ago. She made a rather aggressive effort to upsell services that was really a turn off. Wasn't impressed with her massage skills either.

OrZammar
04-19-22, 10:28
This place has been around a long time and I think it is what you are looking for:

https://www.harmony-spa.com/Looks interesting, but they're not responding to me unfortunately. Strangely enough, this wasn't what I remember that was being advertised on Rubratings. They switched out girls every week or two.

AdcFellow
04-19-22, 10:31
They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.This is a link to the Russian group working out of Tysons. They have 5-6 different phone numbers, but they all lead to the same place.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119600

Only HE, but usually attractive. 200 hr so expensive.

Pathfinder04
04-19-22, 10:52
Anyone remember this girl (could have been Natasha?) or connected with her recently? She was a tall, very attractive brunette who worked out of nice hotels around Sterling. The massage was mediocre but good conversation and lots of sensual touching and I remember she was a massive squirter LOL if anyone has been with her lately I would love sone intel.

IceCityX1221
04-19-22, 11:01
Does anyone that looks nice and not a granny off a true nuru experience, I'm talking the shower together, nice slow and sensual? Now I'm not speaking of the ACS or AMPs that advertise nuru but ends up an oily rushed mess and hurry up attitude. If I pay for quality and time that's what I would like not some clock watcher and constant up charge Queen.

Thank you.BEG girls thay have "nuru" option do a pretty faithful nuru massage, with oils for sliding around.

Pathfinder04
04-19-22, 12:47
I had one of my best AMP experiences ever over the weekend with Leah at Eleven. Very pretty, great English, interesting conversation, and a great massage. The spa was slow that day (Easter holiday) and she seemed willing to take her time with me. Asked "what did you tip before" and when I responded "80 or 100" she proceeded to get naked, give me some light rimming and a BBJ in 69. I finished fast so I'm not sure what else was on the menu. I left $. 2 tip on the. 8 house fee and she seemed to have a really good time.

Anyway, I had such a good time that I tried going back the next day. Leah answered the door and didn't seem that excited to see me, said they were busy and asked me to come back. So I don't know if I did something to put her off but I certainly intend to try again next weekend to see if I get the same service.

SkinnyPete1
04-19-22, 13:36
The best service you will find anywhere. Makes you feel like a king.

Maybe the best massage I've received yet, along with some serious attention to detail and overall care is Tiffany at Breeze Spa. Take a pass if it's Sofia, but Tiffany really is amazing. 40-50 yo, 5'4" thin, very attractive. . 8 for the hr, . 6 for the care. Now do a good deed and post about your next three experiences.

Miketastic69
04-19-22, 13:43
I had one of my best AMP experiences ever over the weekend with Leah at Eleven. Very pretty, great English, interesting conversation, and a great massage. The spa was slow that day (Easter holiday) and she seemed willing to take her time with me. Asked "what did you tip before" and when I responded "80 or 100" she proceeded to get naked, give me some light rimming and a BBJ in 69. I finished fast so I'm not sure what else was on the menu. I left $. 2 tip on the. 8 house fee and she seemed to have a really good time.

Anyway, I had such a good time that I tried going back the next day. Leah answered the door and didn't seem that excited to see me, said they were busy and asked me to come back. So I don't know if I did something to put her off but I certainly intend to try again next weekend to see if I get the same service.She was disappointed that they were too busy to add your money to the pot.

Pathfinder04
04-19-22, 13:44
Since Eleven was too busy, I tried Moon therapy down the street and what a mistake. "Jenny" raced through the shower and massage like it was an Olympic competition. Zero conversation, intimacy or even friendliness. Could not have been less turned on and didn't finish even from her half-hearted CBJ. Total damage $. 8 and I won't be returning.

VaPlay
04-19-22, 14:04
Anyone remember this girl (could have been Natasha?) or connected with her recently? She was a tall, very attractive brunette who worked out of nice hotels around Sterling. The massage was mediocre but good conversation and lots of sensual touching and I remember she was a massive squirter LOL if anyone has been with her lately I would love sone intel.How long ago? Only Natasha I remember was a hot Russian brunette who visited frequently and worked out of an extended suites on Coppermine rd. Really miss that one, she was an ATF for a couple years. Had really big script writing on her thigh. Advertised mostly on Backpage.

Pathfinder04
04-19-22, 14:13
How long ago? Only Natasha I remember was a hot Russian brunette who visited frequently and worked out of an extended suites on Coppermine rd. Really miss that one, she was an ATF for a couple years. Had really big script writing on her thigh. Advertised mostly on Backpage.Could have been but I'm pretty sure my girl was local. It was the Extended suites though IIRC.

VaPlay
04-19-22, 14:32
Could have been but I'm pretty sure my girl was local. It was the Extended suites though IIRC.The extended stay is now called Sonesta Suites, used to be something else. Do you remember if she advertised as Russian and the writing tattoo on her thigh? She was here so much one would think she lived here but she visited for extended periods is all. Very similar routine as another ATF provider from years past named Sexy Sarah who stayed in a condo in Herndon. Both seemed as though they had sugar daddy's who were pilots covering their housing expenses.

CitizenScorpio
04-19-22, 15:42
Made a stop by ST Therapy around lunchtime. The parking lot was full as this is an office park with full occupancy it seems. Rang the doorbell and was greeted by a petite woman who said to come back in 20 minutes. I sat in the car and after 20 minutes, rang the doorbell again. This time it was (Candy / Kandy), a late 40's Korean woman with silky smooth skin and olive tones skin. Led me to one room where I waited a couple of minutes while the other client was ushered out. Requested a hhr and was given a below average body rub (this did not qualify as a massage). The body rub was decent and some flirty banter got her to giggle and open up a bit. On the flip, standard NOVa and it wasn't long before I exploded. Hot towel for the clean up and she helped me with shoes and socks. All in all a good time but I think extras are YMMV. I will repeat soon and see if her menu expands.

Vadim88
04-19-22, 17:54
Met with a pretty older woman with a cake face full of makeup. She said she was outside doing some gardening so she was a little sweaty. Her hands are not the usual soft self and were heavily cracked.

Massage was decent. Requested hard, but it was medium at best. The finish was standard. Would go back if I needed something in a pinch, but you are probably better off hunting and testing other places for that special one instead of going here consistently.

HHR was. 60 and tip was. 60.

SemenSeeker
04-19-22, 21:21
Got some time to burn Friday late afternoon in Reston and trying to decide on Moon or Eleven in Herndon. I've heard solid reviews for both. Looking for DATY and DATO. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I could make the drive down to Queen again to see Kim or Lee, but don't feel like I'll have the time to make the trek.

Any provider you'd recommend for DATY / O?

TheDrowned
04-19-22, 21:48
Angela at yumi spa.

Advertises on Craigslist, I've seen her 3 times now and all the while I kept thinking to myself. This chick looks familiar. We did some small talk and she told me she lived in Fairfax for 7 years and I scoffed at her jokingly and said I've been in Virginia for close to a decade and I've never crossed paths with you, how come? She told me she's only been doing massage just recently and had previously another job only answering calls for another spa. I didn't buy that but didn't pay it much attention. We moved to the flip after the lackluster massage and while I was kissing her and squeezing her soft breasts it triggered a rain main moment in me. I stopped abruptly and blurted out, "You are Nicole from smooth water spa! I know you!" Her eyes lit up like an undercover agent exposed from her clandestine mission.

This is how one should earn the senior status on this board LOL.

But yes I mentioned to her that I did see her back when smooth water spa was on the fifth floor of mosby towers. When I brought up relics like Kelly, May, and my old favorite there Mia, she finally resigned her amnesia and we spent the next few minutes reminiscing as a blew in her hand. Good times. She told me Mia got fat and doesn't massage anymore because of it LOL. American diets will do that to ya haha.

The names might change but I never forget. Only the water forgets the names of TheDrowned.

You Chooch
04-20-22, 05:59
Best- first one had boobs flat as pancakes, asked to see other girl, she had to be 60+. Regular mama was not there, told them both thanks and left!

Pine (Herndon) - arrived and asked the First Lady who else is working, the second girl came out, not bad looking, really skinny, I was going to settle for her but she said that she can only do 30 minutes, I told her forget it.

Moon (Herndon) - walked in and asked mama to see who is working, she brought out 2 girls, I said I'll pass. She offered to take care of me, but she was worse than the first 2!

Went home and waited for the Easter Bunny!

Monday- tried enliven, I asked to see other girl, Hannah came out. Not bad not great but after Friday I feel this was as good as it's going to get! Shower was decent, ended up with CBJ using Saran Wrap as a cover. Total of 10 jacks!

Good luck and stay safe!

SmittyJ
04-20-22, 10:12
She is the thinner of the two working there right? I saw her on Wednesday for 30 min. Pretty decent massage and ending. OTC roaming. Pretty face and spinner body if the same lady. Paid same as you with no questions or begging for how much.Agree, pretty easy experience with good massage. I would love to find Indy provider in Warrenton and / or Gainesville / Bristow area. The 2 parlors Vivi and Warrenton massage ae becoming too routine.

CireSire
04-20-22, 11:12
Best- first one had boobs flat as pancakes, asked to see other girl, she had to be 60+. Regular mama was not there, told them both thanks and left!

Pine (Herndon) - arrived and asked the First Lady who else is working, the second girl came out, not bad looking, really skinny, I was going to settle for her but she said that she can only do 30 minutes, I told her forget it.

Moon (Herndon) - walked in and asked mama to see who is working, she brought out 2 girls, I said I'll pass. She offered to take care of me, but she was worse than the first 2!

Went home and waited for the Easter Bunny!

Monday- tried enliven, I asked to see other girl, Hannah came out. Not bad not great but after Friday I feel this was as good as it's going to get! Shower was decent, ended up with CBJ using Saran Wrap as a cover. Total of 10 jacks!

Good luck and stay safe!What is Best? What is the name of the Spa? I like pancake tits.

WalkerC
04-20-22, 11:38
What is Best? What is the name of the Spa? I like pancake tits.The name is Best, Best Therapeutic.

Sex Rohmer
04-20-22, 12:53
What is Best? What is the name of the Spa? I like pancake tits.Am guessing that its Best Therapeutic Massage in Chantilly where Gina used to be. Last review I saw there was for Bebe.

TheOuroboros
04-20-22, 18:35
Found myself in the Tyson's area not too long ago and ran across a place called body frame spa.

Always looking for new things I decided to Google it and saw a familiar face under the photo section taken of the employees.

The head masseuse and part owner is none other than a former staple who used to work at the other aesthetics spa in Tyson's (we all know the one) so I decided to TOFTT.

Now this individual used to give extras but never really liked it so while I got a decent massage, there was no ending to be had and I was honestly too scared to push the envelope on this one. She probably wants to forget that chapter in her history but to those of you who understand what I'm writing you may have better luck than me.

Bxbacc
04-20-22, 20:39
This is a link to the Russian group working out of Tysons. They have 5-6 different phone numbers, but they all lead to the same place.

Only HE, but usually attractive. 200 hr so expensive.Dreamt appointment was made after seeing this post. Easy set up over text, arrived at a nice secluded area in Tysons, then went to the correct place with a follow-up text. Met with Sasha / Alex- she is tall, very pretty, thin / fit, about mid to late 20's, nice D man-mades (could barely tell). Was directed to the bathroom then bedroom; no shower. The massage consisted of a series of nice light touches. On the flip, her clothes came off but panties stayed on. After that it was a straightforward (and sensual) happy ending; roaming was encouraged. Before leaving, had a chance to talk- she said that she personally did not offer anything other than basic nova. Turns out she had been previously with Edenmodels (don't know what name she used) but prefers where she is now. Flat 1. 6 for hhr, 2 for hr. If there are any suggestions for this Tysons-based group, it would be much appreciated.

CoCooKrispy
04-20-22, 22:00
I finally blew a good one at COSMOS. I've had several HJ sessions there. This time was better. I always see Angi, super tiny, small As no ass, super spinner. Usually there is no question, only HJ. This time, she started licking my dick, then put the whole thing in her mouth. She only did it for a few min, then wanted more. She jumped on me and rode me hard (bb) no question of $. I finished once, pulling out, then she HJ'd me for a second.

I think maybe she has seen me several time, and really wanted to fuck, is why she did it.What Cosmos is this? Are there multiple in NoVa? Never heard of Angi. Cosmos I know is fairly vanilla.

OrZammar
04-21-22, 08:59
This is a link to the Russian group working out of Tysons. They have 5-6 different phone numbers, but they all lead to the same place.

Only HE, but usually attractive. 200 hr so expensive.I believe that was the one! They were operating out of Dupont Circle before, so Tysons is waaaay better. Thanks!

CloudHopper
04-21-22, 12:08
Has anyone been here lately? I've been a few times a few years ago when it was New World Therapy. It was always a good time. Always very good looking ladies there. It’s located in Herndon right down the street to Mellow Mushroom

HaneDales
04-21-22, 14:49
For 1. 6 you can be balls deep in asian for about 20 mins.

Dreamt appointment was made after seeing this post. Easy set up over text, arrived at a nice secluded area in Tysons, then went to the correct place with a follow-up text. Met with Sasha / Alex- she is tall, very pretty, thin / fit, about mid to late 20's, nice D man-mades (could barely tell). Was directed to the bathroom then bedroom; no shower. The massage consisted of a series of nice light touches. On the flip, her clothes came off but panties stayed on. After that it was a straightforward (and sensual) happy ending; roaming was encouraged. Before leaving, had a chance to talk- she said that she personally did not offer anything other than basic nova. Turns out she had been previously with Edenmodels (don't know what name she used) but prefers where she is now. Flat 1. 6 for hhr, 2 for hr. If there are any suggestions for this Tysons-based group, it would be much appreciated.

DoYouKnow
04-21-22, 21:16
I thought I have been to all the locations in Tyson / Falls Church, besides this one. Reach out to the ladies and see if you been there. Easy set up. Move another appointment time for me and had that monger to way. Sorry whoever that was. I told her it was good, I could take her roommate that I will definitely try later. Thick strong Thai, with some great natural D, could be possibly DD I'm sure. Actually a great massage, overall pretty good. Standard NOVA didn't push it. , would definitely repeat.

Picture is a great representation of her, close resemblance.

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/falls-church/22051091.html

I turned down here roommate when she was at another location, but when I saw her again, definitely interested, will try here over the weekend, she in in the forum under Remi.

Of course not the same girl in photo but still sexy as hell.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/mc-lean-best-thai-massage-by-thai/7463394871.html

JackGolfer53
04-22-22, 09:53
Me 3. The darkest I have seen in the area was the traveling escort Thai Jennifer (or was it Thai Jessica can't remember exactly but I did a review on her). She has a latina look to her. We had an interesting discussion about the lack of dark skin Thais and compared our shades to each other. Fun girl, but her rate hike turned me off.Kendall is a dark skinned Thai and she is back in the area. I would recommend her. https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/vienna-tysons/22052365.html.

VaPlay
04-22-22, 10:26
Has anyone been here lately? I've been a few times a few years ago when it was New World Therapy. It was always a good time. Always very good looking ladies there. Its located in Herndon right down the street to Mellow MushroomIf it were me I'd continue down the road a few more blocks to Pine, much better menu and value.

To answer specific question, my last visits to the spot you mentioned along with the other 2 in same complex were huge up-sells, severe GPS.

Schmoopy
04-22-22, 12:46
Anyone know when Nalee is coming back?

SkinnyPete1
04-22-22, 13:05
What Cosmos is this? Are there multiple in NoVa? Never heard of Angi. Cosmos I know is fairly vanilla.To the OP. Please restate who you saw. You are mistaken. There is absolutely no Anji that works at Cosmos spa. There is only one spa by that name is NOVA. Please respond.

HotFootTeddy
04-22-22, 14:28
Been a while since I had been to an AMP, and found two opportunities to visit two that have been connected in the past.

Visit 1: King.

Went on a Saturday Afternoon and was met at the door by Lisa. A little older, but thin and nice looking. Got a table shower which was good, but nothing out of the ordinary. Went back to the room and had a pretty good massage that led to some teasing before the flip. On the flip, was asked whet I wanted and I asked for a BBBJ. She agreed, asked for $1. 2 and away we went. Finished in her hand. No NQNS. Had a nice time, and got something that I haven't been able to reliably get at an AMP since the glory days of Beltsville Therapy. The place was not busy at all and I got the full hour. She continued to massage me after I finished. I would consider a repeat for the menu offerings.

Visit 2: Angel.

Found myself in Fairfax later in the week and decided to hit up Angel. Hadn't actually been here before, but knew of the old connections to staffing at King. I was met at the door by Mimi, who would be my therapist. She said I was the first of the day, which surprised me as it was mid afternoon. I thought Mimi was very attractive, but have no idea of age. Probably somewhere 30-50. I opted for the half hour and she started a the rubdown. Massage was OK, but nothing incredible. Before long, she started teasing and asked me to filp over. She proceeded to get undressed and she has a fantastic TIGHT body. I was very enthusiastic. She started the Nova ending while I roamed and I asked her to climb up for some DATY. We finished like that. She never asked for the tip and there was no negotiation. I tipped $1. 0 She cleaned me up and I was on my way. I would definitely repeat. I haven't had the luck of the P2 P slide at any of the non-FS AMPs. If anyone has a recommendation or even the best terminology to use when I request it, I'd appreciate it.

OldManRose
04-22-22, 15:28
Has anyone tried bye bye stress Lee highway Arlington?

PomLovesThais
04-22-22, 16:12
Anyone know when Nalee is coming back?Approx 2-3 months yet.

Skooby
04-22-22, 17:38
I like it when the massage therapist climbs on my back for doing the massage. Can you tell me which providers do this? I've only encountered it maybe 2 or 3 times.I would like to know this as well.

Serpico99
04-22-22, 19:28
I stopped by Cosmos to see raspy voice June. She is still there. Jenny had answered the door and I popped wood immediately seeing her in them little short shorts. Jenny is petite, thin, but older but nonetheless she looked good in her little jean shorts. But I wanted to reconnect with June who also wore some tight shorts and tank top. She remembered me and we spent a few minutes. Average body and B tits. She kept her mask on. Jenny did as well when she led me to the room to wait.

I basically see June to play for a half hour. No massage for me. Lots of mutual touching and fondling. I enjoyed my DATY as she came hard and she likes to be caressed. I cleaned her ass with my tongue as well and she liked it too. Yup I'm a dirty mofo when it comes to a nice ass.

Anyway when I first saw her the couple times initially last year, she gave a decent body rub. But she is down to play P2 P if she likes you. Not a real bang for your buck but there isn't a whole lot of AMP providers who will spend the entire session playing P2 P or let a monger clean both of their holes for 30 minutes LOL No rush from June. No FS or BJ as I'm aware but if either June or Jenny likes you, you could probably hook something up on the side with them.

I plan to try Jenny next time and clean her little ass out good with some DATO.

PSmith0380
04-23-22, 07:51
I stopped by Cosmos to see raspy voice June. She is still there. Jenny had answered the door and I popped wood immediately seeing her in them little short shorts. Jenny is petite, thin, but older but nonetheless she looked good in her little jean shorts. But I wanted to reconnect with June who also wore some tight shorts and tank top. She remembered me and we spent a few minutes. Average body and B tits. She kept her mask on. Jenny did as well when she led me to the room to wait.

I basically see June to play for a half hour. No massage for me. Lots of mutual touching and fondling. I enjoyed my DATY as she came hard and she likes to be caressed. I cleaned her ass with my tongue as well and she liked it too. Yup I'm a dirty mofo when it comes to a nice ass.

Anyway when I first saw her the couple times initially last year, she gave a decent body rub. But she is down to play P2 P if she likes you. Not a real bang for your buck but there isn't a whole lot of AMP providers who will spend the entire session playing P2 P or let a monger clean both of their holes for 30 minutes LOL No rush from June. No FS or BJ as I'm aware but if either June or Jenny likes you, you could probably hook something up on the side with them..Jenny's ST is off the chart. I've never been able to convince her to do FS, so report back if you have any luck. Her body is one of the best for an AMP.

TheOuroboros
04-23-22, 08:39
To the OP. Please restate who you saw. You are mistaken. There is absolutely no Anji that works at Cosmos spa. There is only one spa by that name is NOVA. Please respond.We have a tendency on this board to persecute members when they get, how do I put this? . "more miles per gallon".

We're quick to deny reality rather than accept that sometimes people get better service. These ladies aren't robots that follow a set script it's entirely plausible that OP came at the right moment and at the right time (pun intended) and got a little bit extra in his standard visit. He even implied that this particular scenario was the exception, not the rule. Let's not roast him at the stake gentlemen.

These ladies don't always give us the same name so it's quite possible your Jenny is his Anji.

It's also quite possible there is a different girl there as it is possible he made it all up, but there just isn't any reason to do the latter. Nothing is gained so let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt and stop getting butthurt over it.

PilotAviator
04-23-22, 09:23
To paraphrase GripNSip, mongering is a hobby where YOUR milage may vary (YMMV).

I visited Lucky Spa this week. I was greeted warmly by the MMS (Vicki). As always the spa was immaculate.

After pleasantries were shared, I confirmed I wanted an hour (as is usual for me).

- The TS was hot, soapy, relaxing and enjoyed.

- The table in the studio was warm (it was a cold day).

- The massage was as deep as I could stand without any pain, and very thorough. Vicki has the skill to work deeply even into my feet. I am never shorted on time at Lucky Spa.

- Everything about this visit was exceptional (and I've had many great visits at Lucky Therapy).

Nothing in Vaddm's recent report was derogatory -- but, as was true for me, YMMV when you visit (which I recommend for the best TS and best massage) - everything about my massage experience was super.

Always be nice to the ladies, and never be in a hurry at Lucky's.

PA.

SexAddict96
04-23-22, 10:36
I haven't reported in a good while so here is a briefing to give some hopefully useful info. 1) Moon: first time I have ever been but made two trips. The first trip was with a fairly attractive lady with a nice body and boobs. Pretty good visit with CBJ (saran wrap). I would say her skills were good especially with the saran barrier. Didn't get a name. The second visit was with Anna. Face not so pretty and had a pot belly. Boobs were good. Got a conventional CBJ which did the trick but basically average. 2) Yumi spa. After seeing reports of Angela and her ad pics, made an appointment. Overall, got what I wanted but probably won't repeat because it is too far for me for average service. 3) Jiafu spa. I saw a report of a pretty lady there so went to see what is there. My masseuse was definitely not pretty but more of a linebacker build but she gave a really good massage putting her weight and muscles into it. You're not going to get that type of massage from a skinny girl. I wasn't expecting but she offered a HJ which was also skilled. Just skip the ts and close your eyes during the HJ.

DCraven
04-23-22, 10:58
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/tysons/22049814.html

Tried this ad out for something new.

Lady was in familiar condo / apt area in Tysons. Easy set up with usual questions. Believe living with others as there some beds set up on floor. Was not person in picture. Slightly over weight, average or below average face. D or double D.

Basically for 30 min /160 you get a lack luster oily massage and FS.

She was friendly and even asked if I wanted to pop a 2nd time, but I just wasn't super attracted to her.

Not the worst provider because of attitude and open menu, but not my cup of tea.

Happy mongering!

Skooby
04-23-22, 11:54
Driving down near franconia this weekend when I happened upon a sign advertising a new spa opened up in the plaza on 6118 Franconia, this is adjacent to the MnM. I had some time to kill and figured WTH I'd give it a shot so I peaked up my head in and went up the stairs where I found a rather large room, fancier inside than the building out titled "your perfect massage and spa" so I stepped inside saw a middle aged asian lady. She asked me if I had an appointment and I told her I did not but was looking to see if I can get a massage. She just stared at me for a half a minute but that blank stare of confusion felt like an eternity. I tried to break the awkward silence by saying "do you do walk in appointments?" She just shook her head. . ok? So I just turned around. Odd experience since I feel most places are happy for the business, and it wasn't like any other customers were there. I didn't press too hard on it as I wasn't all that thrilled about the middle aged Chinese lady to begin with, so I didn't bother to try and call to set up an appointment.

Place inside is fancy and I noticed she had some paperwork you fill out with a picture of the human anatomy showing different muscles, styles of massage, ect. Everything looked like this place was legit, doubled by the fact I was turned away for not making an appt.

However alternatively, there's also the possibility she was spooked and thought I was LEO. So just tossing this post up here in case anyone is interested in trying it out. I tried to TOFFT but was denied LOL.What is MnM?

Bobby D53
04-23-22, 15:05
What is MnM?MnM was one of my go to spots in Alexandria in the Franconia area. Never nothing to write home about, but just the typical AMP.

Bobby D53
04-23-22, 15:19
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/tysons/22049814.html

Tried this ad out for something new.

Lady was in familiar condo / apt area in Tysons. Easy set up with usual questions. Believe living with others as there some beds set up on floor. Was not person in picture. Slightly over weight, average or below average face. D or double D.

Basically for 30 min /160 you get a lack luster oily massage and FS.

She was friendly and even asked if I wanted to pop a 2nd time, but I just wasn't super attracted to her.

Not the worst provider because of attitude and open menu, but not my cup of tea.

Happy mongering!I think the pimp (or businessman / businesswoman?) who advertises for these ladies always use fake pictures. I was hit with the bait and switch as well when I responded to an ad similar to the one you posted. So before she initially left the room to let me get undress, I asked was she giving the massage (she said yes). I pulled out my phone and showed her the ad picture and said "this you?" She dropped her head speechless. I told her "maybe another time" then I left. I rarely bale like that, but I wasn't in the mood for fakeness that day.

Bunker Buster
04-23-22, 19:38
They added body work to their page recently.

https://www.moonpalace.club/

Rowser
04-23-22, 22:00
I typically patronize local AMPs but am curious about some of the INDYs I'm seeing recommended here or on other websites. What is tipping protocol for say one hour at 1. 6 with extra (s)? I'm sure others may be pondering the same question. PM or reply for the benefit of other curious mongers. Thanks!

MangoBalls78
04-24-22, 06:58

https://www.moonpalace.club/I texted them last week to set up an appointment but never got a response. I may try again next week.

Asphalt
04-24-22, 09:33
https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/LatinaMassage

I hope the link works. Magali has a room over a business plaza with a Wells Fargo branch about a half mile east of Queen on Franconia Rd. She's probably late 30's or early 40's and pleasant to be with. The is no running water in her room so of course no shower or toilet. It's all pretty spare in there, just a massage table and a table for her things. As I dropped my clothes on a chair and layed down she took off her shirt and gave the massage in full length stretch pants and a bra. She's not into any hard pressure but I rather enjoyed the long strokes and calm atmosphere. It took a while for me to begin some OTC roaming and nowhere was off limits. After the flip I unzipped her bra in the front to reveal a couple of perky B naturals with stand-up nipples. Yum. She didn't mind me under the stretch pants to grab a handfull of ass but the kitty was off limits. Once I was done she cleaned me up and finished out my time with more massage. I don't have any indication that more is on offer with time but I think the service was ok at $. 30.

Magali is Latina but speaks English well. She has a belly but it's not really stressing the spandex. That is certainly her in the photo. I'll go back once in a while.

SexAddict96
04-24-22, 14:02
I did text them but didn't realize they had limited hours (9 to 1) so got no response. I am thinking that since the availability is very limited, it might be a body rub with nova release? Would also like to hear if someone tried them.

Pathfinder04
04-24-22, 16:37
I typically patronize local AMPs but am curious about some of the INDYs I'm seeing recommended here or on other websites. What is tipping protocol for say one hour at 1. 6 with extra (s)? I'm sure others may be pondering the same question. PM or reply for the benefit of other curious mongers. Thanks!I don't really tip Indy's, or if I do it's a small token, since they get their charges up front instead of the house getting $80. I always assume the charges are high to reflect the services and a further tip isn't expected.

Bunker Buster
04-24-22, 17:48
I did a bit of scouting. The Arlington location has been converted to a massage studio. The woman who was working was Chinese, 25-30, and nice looking. Nova (+60), topless (+40), and CBJ (+120) are available. I did not sample the service.

CitizenScorpio
04-24-22, 22:18

I hope the link works. Magali has a room over a business plaza with a Wells Fargo branch about a half mile east of Queen on Franconia Rd. She's probably late 30's or early 40's and pleasant to be with. The is no running water in her room so of course no shower or toilet. It's all pretty spare in there, just a massage table and a table for her things. As I dropped my clothes on a chair and layed down she took off her shirt and gave the massage in full length stretch pants and a bra. She's not into any hard pressure but I rather enjoyed the long strokes and calm atmosphere. It took a while for me to begin some OTC roaming and nowhere was off limits. After the flip I unzipped her bra in the front to reveal a couple of perky B naturals with stand-up nipples. Yum. She didn't mind me under the stretch pants to grab a handfull of ass but the kitty was off limits. Once I was done she cleaned me up and finished out my time with more massage. I don't have any indication that more is on offer with time but I think the service was ok at $. 30.

Magali is Latina but speaks English well. She has a belly but it's not really stressing the spandex. That is certainly her in the photo. I'll go back once in a while.I had the similar experience you did brother with Magali. Text the night before to set up an appointment for last Thursday. She was on time, fair rates, and standard NOVA for an explosive finish. Just got back in town so will be seeing her again. She seems sweet and would do well with building up her clientele. Grabbing a handful of that Mexican ass was worthwhile.

LightUUp
04-25-22, 11:20
I texted them last week to set up an appointment but never got a response. I may try again next week.I got a response in less than two min. , but they want a lot of info for verification, has anyone gone thru the process? I'm reluctant to give so much personal info but little head sure does like the tiny asians.

JohnnySalami
04-25-22, 11:54
Anyone know if she's still around? Haven't seen her post in a while now.

WrongedAgain
04-25-22, 12:13
Approx 2-3 months yet.She told me she would stay "until she runs out of money". Hopefully she'll blow through her cash quickly.

Metloaf
04-25-22, 13:26

Magali is Latina but speaks English well. She has a belly but it's not really stressing the spandex. That is certainly her in the photo. I'll go back once in a while.So HJ all day, just sanitizer and wipes I'm hoping but even more. Were there plenty of clean linens and changing over the room? That's some straight walk across the san Diego boarder to Mexico outfit.

If I bring a backpack of hygiene supplies, may report back.

EndoJuice
04-25-22, 16:24
After a very long hiatus. I was stuck in traffic. So I decided to go to annandale and catch a few Zs. Had a dream I landed at Angel Spa also goes by concept. Drew Lee, she was pretty, slim, maybe 30-40. Never took her mask off but she was really sweet, no asking for money up front. Paid. 6 for 30 min. Ended with a NOVA finish. Massage 8/10. Had great conversation with her. She's playful. Will probably repeat, especially since I think I saw a review saying she offered FS? Just not on first visit? Not sure though. But great dream after a long break.

Rowser
04-25-22, 17:06
I don't really tip Indy's, or if I do it's a small token, since they get their charges up front instead of the house getting $80. I always assume the charges are high to reflect the services and a further tip isn't expected.Thanks Pathfinder. Was kinda what I was thinking.

Metloaf
04-25-22, 20:50

Magali is Latina but speaks English well. She has a belly but it's not really stressing the spandex. That is certainly her in the photo. I'll go back once in a while.Just because it's out of the norm. Decided to take a snooze over the middle building. Same experience as the two former dreamers. Very pleasant women that can communicate English but we mostly spoke in Spanish. Was a relaxing hr for the $. 3 admissions with the works of a nova finish. Petite with a tight Onion. Only can go A on the cups. But since I knew the dream only went so far. I was just enjoying the time. Unlike hotel or spas no outside noise or distractions. Recommend, plus plenty hot towels, wipes, and fresh linen change. We chatted as she prepped for next client. Cleaned up things enough to ensure a return visit. Plus outcall dreams on menu.

NyHornet
04-25-22, 22:39
We have a tendency on this board to persecute members when they get, how do I put this? . "more miles per gallon".

We're quick to deny reality rather than accept that sometimes people get better service. These ladies aren't robots that follow a set script it's entirely plausible that OP came at the right moment and at the right time (pun intended) and got a little bit extra in his standard visit. He even implied that this particular scenario was the exception, not the rule. Let's not roast him at the stake gentlemen.

These ladies don't always give us the same name so it's quite possible your Jenny is his Anji.

It's also quite possible there is a different girl there as it is possible he made it all up, but there just isn't any reason to do the latter. Nothing is gained so let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt and stop getting butthurt over it.Exactly. I was there a few weeks ago o a Monday hoping to see Jenny. She was off that day and June was busy. A saw a chubby lady with large natural breasts who I wasn't attracted to but she gave a good massage, bared her breasts and left me happy.

A few years ago I saw petite Hannah from Soft Touch in Springfield there. The regulars do take time off and have subs fill in. Anji sounds like fun.

NyHornet
04-25-22, 22:54
Thanks Pathfinder. Was kinda what I was thinking.You shouldn't have to tip for just a HJ. JT most will provide additional upgrades for tip.

Allee
04-26-22, 19:16
They only posted ads on Rubratings which is still down, but anyone remember that outfit that got the European girls? They only did HJ endings, but they were usually hot. Looking for their contact info again and if they're still operating. PM me if needed. Or if there's some other place that has European girls, I'm all ears.I think there used to be more than one, some out of DuPont and some in Tysons. Perhaps the same ring leader. But yeah, it's very hit or miss. Some would be topless only for $$, but universally they would offer nude with a weak "nuru" for $$$ with no or light mutual touch. Only once did I find a hot true B2 B, FIV mutual massage for $$$. During her session I slipped in on accident, both our fault during the movement. She wasn't rude about it, just said no. Still gave a top notch performance finishing P2 P slide for the finale. They change so frequently, you never know how open minded one will be and I'm not willing to test the waters unless we agree on a session for that kind of coin. They've become nearly impossible to vet and won't discuss any detail. Sucks really. Most recently on of the EROS Europeans was asking $$$$ for her "nuru" no BJ, no FS. No way, Jose.

Edit to post: donation of sessions were edited. Hopefully this is left in place this time.

PixelsAndGrids
04-26-22, 20:23
Anyone know if she's still around? Haven't seen her post in a while now.Her number is still the same. She has moved minutes away from her previous location since I last got in touch with her a year ago.

JackMan303
04-27-22, 09:09
Was in Tysons getting my car serviced and decided to have some fun since there was time to kill. Did a quick search and found that B&M was only a quick walk away so I headed over to the rather busy, but anon backlot they are located in. Walked right in and was quickly greeted by Amber, I opted for the 30 min with TS and was whisked away to my room where I dropped my clothes and slung the towel over my shoulder (this is my normal MO cause I like being naked in front of others and it lets the ladies know why I'm there! After a minute Amber comes back to the room, see's me naked and jokingly says "you don't know how to use a towel" and laughs. From there we head to the shower room with my dick bouncing behind her and once in, I pass off the towel and do the usual face down then she starts the wash. Amber did a great job with the clean up and made sure to pay attention to the boys and my shaft, so much so that I raised my butt up and she did some nice milking to get me hard. On the flip she covered me with a wash cloth, which I quickly tossed to the side, she did another quick clean up and then dried me off nicely, from there she escorted me back to my room, oh she carried the towel so I didn't have to worry about it this time.

Back in the room at last I lay face down on the table, which was covered in a disposable sheet (thought that was nice since you could tell they swap them out after each customer) and covers me with a full sheet before going to work on me. She did a good job with medium pressure and actually seemed to know what she was doing so I just laid back and enjoyed. When she moved to the shoulders and back I took the liberty of doing OTC roaming, she didn't flinch and was making moaning sounds the whole time which I liked. Just before the flip she moved back to my feet and with a quick motion yanked my sheet off and smacked my ass, I flipped over and she started again with the legs but quickly moved to my side, more OTC, I felt up her A cups then quickly moved down to her ass. She was wearing leggings so I slid my hand inside and managed to rub her asshole and pussy from behind. From there she pulled her top and leggings off and I resumed my getting to know you session on her pussy (which was shaved BTW so nice touch). She reaches down and slowly massages my cock while moaning, I ask if she is up for some 69, she acts like she either can't hear me or doesn't understand so I try again, then I do the blow job motion and hand signal for sex but she kept playing innocent so I said fuck it and let her continue while I felt her up. She added a little oil and sped up her cock work and before long I let loose a huge load that went all the way up to my forehead. She giggled and said she must be better than my wife, that was when I realized I left my ring on LOL. I said she was great and really want more next time, she smiled and said "if I can be your girlfriend without your wife knowing we can do more". After that she cleaned me up and I got dressed while she grabbed me a drink, she walked me out and gave me a hug, I went back to find my car still needed more work and wouldn't be ready for 2 more hours.

6 for the half and I tipped. 6 for the massage. Totally worth the trip and I'm already thinking of what else needs to be fixed on my car so I can have an excuse to be in that area again.

JM.

BlurryVision28
04-27-22, 09:34
We have a tendency on this board to persecute members when they get, how do I put this? . "more miles per gallon".

It's also quite possible there is a different girl there as it is possible he made it all up, but there just isn't any reason to do the latter. Nothing is gained so let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt and stop getting butthurt over it.Many people's ego gets hurt when they find someone who got more "action" than another. Of course, being in denial is one way of coping with that. While the reality is that these women see a lot of guys. And THEY are human, and will still be attracted to those who take care of their health (exercise & diet), hygiene, dress well, and if you have a good personality. You could flaunt all the money you want, it's usually acting. Shit even Jeff Bezo's GF couldn't stop giving googly eyes to Leonardo DiCaprio when she saw him, and Bezo's is the richest man on earth. He can't BUY the way his girl looked Leonardo in that one picture.

And yea, when they are genuinely attracted to you, sometimes you get more play because they WANT TO.

SuperOoxx
04-27-22, 14:14
Angela at yumi spa.

Advertises on Craigslist, I've seen her 3 times now and all the while I kept thinking to myself. This chick looks familiar. We did some small talk and she told me she lived in Fairfax for 7 years and I scoffed at her jokingly and said I've been in Virginia for close to a decade and I've never crossed paths with you, how come? She told me she's only been doing massage just recently and had previously another job only answering calls for another spa. I didn't buy that but didn't pay it much attention. We moved to the flip after the lackluster massage and while I was kissing her and squeezing her soft breasts it triggered a rain main moment in me. I stopped abruptly and blurted out, "You are Nicole from smooth water spa! I know you!" Her eyes lit up like an undercover agent exposed from her clandestine mission.

This is how one should earn the senior status on this board LOL.

But yes I mentioned to her that I did see her back when smooth water spa was on the fifth floor of mosby towers. When I brought up relics like Kelly, May, and my old favorite there Mia, she finally resigned her amnesia and we spent the next few minutes reminiscing as a blew in her hand. Good times. She told me Mia got fat and doesn't massage anymore because of it LOL. American diets will do that to ya haha..Mia was my favorite too. Do you know where is she now?

Wiz Fan
04-27-22, 16:04
Was in Tysons getting my car serviced and decided to have some fun since there was time to kill. Did a quick search and found that B&M was only a quick walk away so I headed over to the rather busy, but anon backlot they are located in. Walked right in and was quickly greeted by Amber, I opted for the 30 min with TS and was whisked away to my room where I dropped my clothes and slung the towel over my shoulder (this is my normal MO cause I like being naked in front of others and it lets the ladies know why I'm there! After a minute Amber comes back to the room, see's me naked and jokingly says "you don't know how to use a towel" and laughs. From there we head to the shower room with my dick bouncing behind her and once in, I pass off the towel and do the usual face down then she starts the wash. Amber did a great job with the clean up and made sure to pay attention to the boys and my shaft, so much so that I raised my butt up and she did some nice milking to get me hard. On the flip she covered me with a wash cloth, which I quickly tossed to the side, she did another quick clean up and then dried me off nicely, from there she escorted me back to my room, oh she carried the towel so I didn't have to worry about it this time..How was Amber in looks?

Lfsman
04-27-22, 16:14
Will be visiting in a couple weeks near the alexandria area and was hoping someone can recommend a good MP close by that is worth a visit. I like big naturals so feel free to pm me directly and hope I can return the favor if anyone visits the midwest.

CoCooKrispy
04-27-22, 20:30
Many people's ego gets hurt when they find someone who got more "action" than another. Of course, being in denial is one way of coping with that. While the reality is that these women see a lot of guys. And THEY are human, and will still be attracted to those who take care of their health (exercise & diet), hygiene, dress well, and if you have a good personality. You could flaunt all the money you want, it's usually acting. Shit even Jeff Bezo's GF couldn't stop giving googly eyes to Leonardo DiCaprio when she saw him, and Bezo's is the richest man on earth. He can't BUY the way his girl looked Leonardo in that one picture.

And yea, when they are genuinely attracted to you, sometimes you get more play because they WANT TO.This got out control a bit. I just wanted to verify if they had a new girl or not. .

Valid points all around.

JackMan303
04-28-22, 08:47
How was Amber in looks?Cute, very small frame, would say she was around 5'2"ish, also she kept her mask on the whole time so it was hard to get a clear look at her face.

Serpico99
04-28-22, 09:06
I made another stop at VIP Therapy in Vienna, close to the Dunn Loring area. I saw Hannah again, average looking (I think Chinese) provider, wearing my favorite AMP outfit (tight shorts and tank top). It's 60 for the half hour and 80 for an hour. They do have a TS.

Hannah gives a really good legit massage. I have her on the top of my list for legit massage if I'm in need of one. She uses a type of paste rather than oil. For extras, I have her milk me while I'm on all fours. She can do a good edging if you direct her to do so. No FS or BJ but will play P2 P if she likes you. She is about an A cup though so those liking breasts are out of luck. Again she is average looking but I go to see her for the legit massage first and anything else is bonus.

Serpico99
04-28-22, 09:12
Was in Tysons getting my car serviced and decided to have some fun since there was time to kill. Did a quick search and found that B&M was only a quick walk away so I headed over to the rather busy, but anon backlot they are located in. Walked right in and was quickly greeted by Amber, I opted for the 30 min with TS and was whisked away to my room where I dropped my clothes and slung the towel over my shoulder (this is my normal MO cause I like being naked in front of others and it lets the ladies know why I'm there! After a minute Amber comes back to the room, see's me naked and jokingly says "you don't know how to use a towel" and laughs. From there we head to the shower room with my dick bouncing behind her and once in, I pass off the towel and do the usual face down then she starts the wash. Amber did a great job with the clean up and made sure to pay attention to the boys and my shaft, so much so that I raised my butt up and she did some nice milking to get me hard. On the flip she covered me with a wash cloth, which I quickly tossed to the side, she did another quick clean up and then dried me off nicely, from there she escorted me back to my room, oh she carried the towel so I didn't have to worry about it this time.

Back in the room at last I lay face down on the table, which was covered in a disposable sheet (thought that was nice since you could tell they swap them out after each customer) and covers me with a full sheet before going to work on me. She did a good job with medium pressure and actually seemed to know what she was doing so I just laid back and enjoyed. When she moved to the shoulders and back I took the liberty of doing OTC roaming, she didn't flinch and was making moaning sounds the whole time which I liked. Just before the flip she moved back to my feet and with a quick motion yanked my sheet off and smacked my ass, I flipped over and she started again with the legs but quickly moved to my side, more OTC, I felt up her A cups then quickly moved down to her ass. She was wearing leggings so I slid my hand inside and managed to rub her asshole and pussy from behind. From there she pulled her top and leggings off and I resumed my getting to know you session on her pussy (which was shaved BTW so nice touch).Great report. This spot seems to be a sleeper compared to Enliven and G&G which are across the street and the reviews on both of them are kind of blah (based on reviews on rubmaps and here).

Too bad she was wearing leggings. Maybe they want first timers / non-mongers to think it's legit spa. If they were wearing the slutty short dresses or daisy duke shorts outfit then you immediately know it's game on LOL.

JoeyPopkins
04-28-22, 09:18
Mika spa Arlington. Was passing through the area and decided this place looked promising. Ventured for the hh. . 5 massage was ok. She asked if I had been there before and like a rookie, say no first time here. I thought I might have messed up. She said you are cute, very strong and grabbed the boys with force, wasn't expecting that. I was rock had instant. She said "flip now" I said "yes ma'am". Started stroking, asked for. 5, told her. 4. She agreed, but wouldn't remove top. Didn't really need it though. Doming about a very forward provider is such a turn to for me. She cleaned me up and gave me her phone number. Said to call her for more fun. I got excited till I looked.

It up and it was the spas phone number not a personal number.

Serpico99
04-28-22, 10:19
Mika spa Arlington. Was passing through the area and decided this place looked promising. Ventured for the hh. . 5 massage was ok. She asked if I had been there before and like a rookie, say no first time here. I thought I might have messed up. She said you are cute, very strong and grabbed the boys with force, wasn't expecting that. I was rock had instant. She said "flip now" I said "yes ma'am". Started stroking, asked for. 5, told her. 4. She agreed, but wouldn't remove top. Didn't really need it though. Doming about a very forward provider is such a turn to for me. She cleaned me up and gave me her phone number. Said to call her for more fun. I got excited till I looked.

It up and it was the spas phone number not a personal number.My experience with spas in general is that it takes a few visits to get personal phone numbers (as long as they are attracted to you LOL) Even if you are physically attractive, if you are too forceful with grabbing ass and groping then that will generally kill any chance of getting personal phone numbers.

FourNick8
04-28-22, 16:32
Just arrived back in town after a six month absence and jumped on the AMP thread to see what is new. Was a bit disappointed with amount of Senior posts and the experiences shared so I tried something new.

I called Tina from Springfield ACS who is heavily reviewed in the escort thread. Before I have stuck to AMPs but nothing on that thread seemed interesting today. I got ahold of "Tina" and confirmed the time and she texted right back with address (decent hotel in Springfield) and rates (3 HHR and $.6 HR).

Off I go and the door is answered by a cute petite curvy Chinese who is not Tina from her pervious descriptions. She looks like LuLu Chu only 30 pounds heavier and 30 years older. Thought about bailing but came inside and declared HHR after pleasantries and left the donation on the dresser.

Off came all clothes and free roaming everywhere. After about three minutes I made her wet and she had me lie on the bed for a good long BBBJ. She came up for breath to ask "do you want fuck without condom?" I ask how much and she said. 4 so I agree. She rolls over and in it goes.

After 10 minutes of pumping mish I feel a nut building but use this trick I learned in Korea years ago where I blow without expression and keep pumping. She didn't notice so after a few more minutes I say "I can't cum" so she goes to HJ and then back to CG and finally to doggy where I cum a second time with a loud moan so she thinks I just had one nut. After that a shower and the. 4 tip and she is all smiles.

She does have some quirks like spitting during BBBJ and no ass play or FIV but it was a straight 30 min of BBBJ and BBFSCIP for $.7 which is about what I pay for HHR with CFS in an AMP. I still prefer AMP's for their anonymity but this was a change of pace.

DoctorDoctor
04-28-22, 19:11
Decided to explore.

Magic Hands Lisa.

She is very cool. Her massage skills are excellent, Thai trained. The room setup is relaxing. Lisa is easy to talk with. Standard finish. Was offered a shower after, which I took. Recommended.

Magic, Annandale.

Got to meet Beautiful and Gorgeous, LOL. Both are fun. Greeted by gorgeous at the door, I spied beautiful and said, I want the tall one. She looked at me and said "everyone wants her", LOL.

So while I'm on the table gorgeous walks in, starts rubbing my neck, shoulders. The two are talking, laughing. Gorgeous says all she does is clean and answer her door for beautiful, then She ducks out.

Beautiful finishes the massage, delivers a standard nova. On the way out I'm thinking that I may try gorgeous next time.

4-hands would be interesting with these two, just saying.

Great atmosphere. Different from the Barney days with Sara.

Recommend.

Concept.

Based on recent reviews stopped by Concept. Nice TS. Well the hot water felt great due to the cold weather. Lee fired up the table heater, nice touch. She proceeded to give an outstanding massage while we chatted about work, marriage, men getting massages. She's fun. Whispered in my ear, time to flip. What do you want? Opted for basic.

Recommend.

Which is best? All three are great. Depending on how you tip, price is almost equal. I learned when first starting to monger, a bigger tip usually resulted in a better experience second or third visit.

Homie2
04-28-22, 22:51
https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tysons-corner/21062693.html

Quotes 220 H 160 HHr all in, no upsell.

Scheduling was easy, location was good.

Pictures are of her, but a little dated probably. Nice skin, nice curves. Boobs are fake so a little too firm for my liking.

Shower was available. Decent massage, good BBBJ, and good IOP for CFS. It felt a little rushed, but I used all but 5 minutes of 1 Hr so guess I can't complain too much. I'd probably repeat, but I'm on the search for nice naturals and BBBJCIM. I'll probably try Apple when she's back in town. Not sure if there's a way to get into the agencies without giving PII, but rather just by stacking referrals.

It's been awhile since I've hobbied last, and this wasn't a bad way to maybe start back up.

DonQuiote
04-29-22, 10:33
I did a bit of scouting. The Arlington location has been converted to a massage studio. The woman who was working was Chinese, 25-30, and nice looking. Nova (+60), topless (+40), and CBJ (+120) are available. I did not sample the service.I did sample the CBJ service. Not really recommended. Too much teeth. She couldn't do the job with the CBJ, so after trying, got the HJ finish. She is younger, 30?, Not too hot, but not an old bag either.

I won't be back though.

Jim Rob
04-29-22, 16:04
I saw an add on bedpage for 8300 Arlington Blvd unit G2. Arrived at location on my lunch break and pod 50 for 30. Lady at the door Carol not too bad looking and seem to be alone. I was backed up and ready to F. I texted her prior and she said FS was on the table. (Big lie).

Room was cold with mood lighting and I requested soft sensual massage that had light teasing. She wore a mask 90 percent of the time. She's pretty much nova that's it. But would let me eat her out for 150 $. Hard pass for me on someone near 50 Small boobs and flat butt was a let down. I had huge explosion and surprised myself with it. I was super backed up and looking for FS. Was a waste of time. Save your money and avoid this place. I'm hoping to have something better to report next week.

Remember I waste my money to save your money.

Mongers are people too.

Harley Dude 29
04-29-22, 20:40
I saw an add on bedpage for 8300 Arlington Blvd unit G2. Arrived at location on my lunch break and pod 50 for 30. Lady at the door Carol not too bad looking and seem to be alone. I was backed up and ready to F. I texted her prior and she said FS was on the table. (Big lie).

Room was cold with mood lighting and I requested soft sensual massage that had light teasing. She wore a mask 90 percent of the time. She's pretty much nova that's it. But would let me eat her out for 150 $. Hard pass for me on someone near 50 Small boobs and flat butt was a let down. I had huge explosion and surprised myself with it. I was super backed up and looking for FS. Was a waste of time. Save your money and avoid this place. I'm hoping to have something better to report next week.

Remember I waste my money to save your money.

Mongers are people too.I had a similar experience that JR had. The recent STG and BP ads seemed to say that G2 was different and had options. I had visited earlier and not even a NOVA was available, and it was one of the worst experiences of my monger life. Saw that things were different based on ads so tried again. Big mistake. Saw Carol and she looked great. Nice looking lady, tall and thin. Seemed ready to enjoy time. Started a nice massage and it was soft and nice. However, when I tried otc bottom, I found she had a chastity belt type of device on. I have seen that at another CAMP, but it is weird. I tried utc and she said hands were cold. On the flip I attempted otc top and no access whatsoever. She had some kind of clothing on that covered top to bottom with no access. She made no effort to allow any access. To make matters worse, she was texting throughout the massage.

She got the job done begrudgingly as she was texting when the time came to blast off. I would not recommend for anyone. This appears to be a ripoff that has bought Chinese AMPs and advertises as something they are not and makes one believe that options are normal when in fact they are not.

It is obvious that what is shown on stg and BP is not accurate of what these places are proposing.

HD29.

Jim Rob
04-29-22, 21:22
The belt or utility belts she was wearing was super odd. If that was her chastise belt it doesn't work, I saw her old shaved vag and it was like a wizards sleave.

I had a similar experience that JR had. The recent STG and BP ads seemed to say that G2 was different and had options. I had visited earlier and not even a NOVA was available, and it was one of the worst experiences of my monger life. Saw that things were different based on ads so tried again. Big mistake. Saw Carol and she looked great. Nice looking lady, tall and thin. Seemed ready to enjoy time. Started a nice massage and it was soft and nice. However, when I tried otc bottom, I found she had a chastity belt type of device on. I have seen that at another CAMP, but it is weird. I tried utc and she said hands were cold. On the flip I attempted otc top and no access whatsoever. She had some kind of clothing on that covered top to bottom with no access. She made no effort to allow any access. To make matters worse, she was texting throughout the massage.

She got the job done begrudgingly as she was texting when the time came to blast off. I would not recommend for anyone. This appears to be a ripoff that has bought Chinese AMPs and advertises as something they are not and makes one believe that options are normal when in fact they are not.

It is obvious that what is shown on stg and BP is not accurate of what these places are proposing.

HD29.

SuzhiLang
04-30-22, 13:25
Lucky Therapy.

Vicky is simply the best when it comes to deep tissue massage (deep, thorough without it actually being painful).

Vicky does not rush -- if you are limited on time, be certain to tell her.

Immaculately clean spa. Great atmosphere.

Everything else about the massage experience is excellent -- but the massage is absolutely the best.

Always be nice to the ladies.

PA.I recently have a slightly different encounter at Luck Therapy. First of all, I agreed with most of the review on this board about the facility and the services at Lucky. Very clean facility, wider and heated table, and very friendly attitude. I called ahead and asked for Vicky and was given the green light to come in. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a skinny Korean lady who claimed to be Vicky. However, this lady is much older than I expected. I was expected someone between 45-55 year old, but the lady in the room is definably 60+ and maybe approaching 70. She has red hair and very very skinny body. She also has smoker voice. So I am not sure if this is Vicky, since I have never been this facility before.

Paid the house fee of 80 for an hour and off to the table shower. The shower was very thorough. Back to the room, she asked lotion or oil, I opted for lotion. She give medium to light massage. I honestly wouldn't say the massage is good. It was more like rubbing, but she did keep asking 'is it good, right?

The flip is normal and it is not rush. The way she give HJ does 'sound like' a BJ. I didn't look what is happening down there, but I know for sure it is not a BJ because she talked when doing it.

Never asked for tip or negotiate, which is a pleasant experience. I tipped to normal amount.

Overall, I think the service is good. It might just be the age and look shocked me a bit.

Dude26
05-01-22, 18:21
Can any one provide info how to make a appointment with st in Tyson's. I tried calling to the mobile number from the website and no luck.

Dude26
05-01-22, 18:36
Can any one provide info how to make a appointment with st in Tyson's. I tried calling to the mobile number from the website and no luck.

Squatty2
05-01-22, 23:58
Can any one provide info how to make a appointment with st in Tyson's. I tried calling to the mobile number from the website and no luck.They aren't taking new clients at this time.

Tmac32
05-02-22, 08:26
It's been a while and I maybe dating myself. But there was a German provider back around 2010 in the Ashburn area. Is she still around? She was one of my ATF but then I moved to FL and was hoping she was still here.

DoYouKnow
05-02-22, 09:18
It's been a while and I maybe dating myself. But there was a German provider back around 2010 in the Ashburn area. Is she still around? She was one of my ATF but then I moved to FL and was hoping she was still here.Spent 9 years in Germany. Fond fond memories of my european escapades, specifically Germany, Romania, Turkiye, and Italy. IF you find here again, I would love to know as well.

MangoCaviar
05-03-22, 07:46
After seeing the reports of Hannah from soft touch off rolling rd I called to set up a meeting, seems she no longer works there. Any one got a clue as to where she is working now of days or if anyone else at soft touch offers the same level of service (BBFS bbj)?

Serpico99
05-03-22, 14:24
I recall hearing something about fairly attractive providers at ZY Massage in Woodbridge, next to Potomac Mills off of Dynasty Loop so I ventured out around lunchtime to see for myself. The place sits in the middle of a bunch of other businesses, one being an auto repair place that had some folks milling around the garage entrance discussing cars, etc. I had parked around the side and walked around the front but aborted mission given the group of people standing around outside. I don't like that much visibility with people around. I'll attempt again during the evening or on a Sunday when less foot traffic but was curious if anyone else has visited this place and are the providers worth seeing. Thanks.

SCPlaya
05-03-22, 19:57
While visiting Herndon recently, I had a dream that I took a flight to the moon, and it did not disappoint. Greeted at the door by a tall, slender, nice looking young lady named Sarah, I would say 5' 9" 120 lbs. Opted for the hour for. 8 - table shower was nice and long, with lots of small talk and compliments, another young lady walked out of a room as I was getting dried off and threw some compliments my way also, the soldier was about half mast by the time the shower was over, and she let me know pretty quickly that she could help me with that. Massage was average at best, still lots more small talk and compliments, then she popped the question what I was looking for, I asked her for the full menu, she said it was expensive, asked how much for everything, she said 3. - told her too high, 1. 6 seemed fair, she offered HJ or BJ for that, eventually we settled at 1. 6 for full service. She let me know this was not normal price, but she was very interested in me, so I'm getting lucky. Started with DATY for roughly 15 minutes, she seemed to enjoy that. Then went to CBJ, and then CFS dog and mish, it was nice and tight and clean shaved. Popped on her B cups. She then wanted to chat for another 10 minutes while I drank some water, seemed like she was looking for something more, I told her I'd be back. Overall great experience, I'd give her body a 8. 5 (she definitely works out), face 7, massage 5, performance 8 - would definitely go back again, not sure if I'll get the same "discount" though. Definitely lookup Sarah if you make it to the moon, but the other shorter one seemed very interested also as she chatted me up a bit after the table shower and on my way out.

Tom McAn
05-04-22, 00:09
It's been a while and I maybe dating myself. But there was a German provider back around 2010 in the Ashburn area. Is she still around? She was one of my ATF but then I moved to FL and was hoping she was still here.I visited a massage provider who claimed to be German in a not-so-great neighborhood near Alexandria about eight years ago. I believe my report on that meeting was my first post on this forum. It wasn't a great session as I recall, nor was it a neighborhood where I'd want to be after dark. I have no clue if that gal previously worked in Ashburn.

Ashoka
05-05-22, 17:20
Not sure what caused the communications mishap but I verified she is still at Soft Touch. In fact, just to make sure of my intel I went in today. She is in her usual form. Finally kept her mask off the whole time for the finish. She really has a cute face even if below the neck she's gotten a little matronly. No reason not to see her of course. Don't see a big ass like that on a K-girl that often. Anyway, breathe deep and relax, fellow perverts. All is well.

After seeing the reports of Hannah from soft touch off rolling rd I called to set up a meeting, seems she no longer works there. Any one got a clue as to where she is working now of days or if anyone else at soft touch offers the same level of service (BBFS bbj)?

WalkerC
05-05-22, 23:17
Not sure what caused the communications mishap but I verified she is still at Soft Touch. In fact, just to make sure of my intel I went in today. She is in her usual form. Finally kept her mask off the whole time for the finish. She really has a cute face even if below the neck she's gotten a little matronly. No reason not to see her of course. Don't see a big ass like that on a K-girl that often. Anyway, breathe deep and relax, fellow perverts. All is well.

After seeing the reports of Hannah from soft touch off rolling rd I called to set up a meeting, seems she no longer works there. Any one got a clue as to where she is working now of days or if anyone else at soft touch offers the same level of service (BBFS bbj)?I also can confirm.

DonQuiote
05-06-22, 09:45
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/tysons/22033136.html

Nida. She quoted me. $$ 30 mins, $$$ VIP.It's been a month, just wondering if you TOFTT yet?

At that rate, it may not be too good to be true. Is she in the same place as Rada?

Samizza
05-06-22, 11:34
I wasn't lucky enough to have Sarah that day as she was OOO, but I met with Nana. She is a very cute provider but these Herndon Spas scare me man due to lack of hygiene. I even paid up extra which I shouldn't have cauz I thought it was going to be a good session. Don't get me wrong, Nana has a great attitude but she kept on spitting on the rug on which she was standing I am very healthy but looking at that, I can't of lost my connection with my Jr, asked for a handy, went to table shower and walked away. But Nana is cute, a little belly fat and a great attitude.

While visiting Herndon recently, I had a dream that I took a flight to the moon, and it did not disappoint. Greeted at the door by a tall, slender, nice looking young lady named Sarah, I would say 5' 9" 120 lbs. Opted for the hour for. 8 - table shower was nice and long, with lots of small talk and compliments, another young lady walked out of a room as I was getting dried off and threw some compliments my way also, the soldier was about half mast by the time the shower was over, and she let me know pretty quickly that she could help me with that. Massage was average at best, still lots more small talk and compliments, then she popped the question what I was looking for, I asked her for the full menu, she said it was expensive, asked how much for everything, she said 3. - told her too high, 1. 6 seemed fair, she offered HJ or BJ for that, eventually we settled at 1. 6 for full service. She let me know this was not normal price, but she was very interested in me, so I'm getting lucky. Started with DATY for roughly 15 minutes, she seemed to enjoy that. Then went to CBJ, and then CFS dog and mish, it was nice and tight and clean shaved. Popped on her B cups. She then wanted to chat for another 10 minutes while I drank some water, seemed like she was looking for something more, I told her I'd be back. Overall great experience, I'd give her body a 8. 5 (she definitely works out), face 7, massage 5, performance 8 - would definitely go back again, not sure if I'll get the same "discount" though. Definitely lookup Sarah if you make it to the moon, but the other shorter one seemed very interested also as she chatted me up a bit after the table shower and on my way out.

DoYouKnow
05-07-22, 14:15
Trying to find out her IDENTITY, seems like she is hiding behind this gorgeous photo but actually is another well known provider. Has anyone seen her in real time as of yet?

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/tysons-corner/22459332.html

DoYouKnow
05-07-22, 16:06
Not sure what caused the communications mishap but I verified she is still at Soft Touch. In fact, just to make sure of my intel I went in today. She is in her usual form. Finally kept her mask off the whole time for the finish. She really has a cute face even if below the neck she's gotten a little matronly. No reason not to see her of course. Don't see a big ass like that on a K-girl that often. Anyway, breathe deep and relax, fellow perverts. All is well.She is such a sweetie. She remembered me immediately from last year. Good times.

Serpico99
05-07-22, 16:28
I decided to see Jenny at Cosmos on Saturday. She works alone on Saturday I think as June normally works Monday through Friday. Didn't want to upset June by seeing Jenny thus why I went when June was off.

Jenny knows what's the deal so she asked me if I wanted to play first. Yup, I told her so I stripped her out of her little short shorts and caressed her petite body and DATY. Did some DATO as well on her little ass. I could tell she came hard. Then she had me on my back and grinded me (no penetration) until I busted a nice nut. Afterwards she did an ok 10 minute massage.

It was an ok experience. I just wanted to try out Jenny and see how she was. Since she doesn't do FS as stated by others then I probably just visit her or June when needing a convenient nut without much fuss. Jenny is above 40 but her body is really nice. Petite. But not a real bang for your buck if needing BJ or FS. Both her and June keep their masks on throughout the session.

SuperOoxx
05-08-22, 09:40
I did a bit of scouting. The Arlington location has been converted to a massage studio. The woman who was working was Chinese, 25-30, and nice looking. Nova (+60), topless (+40), and CBJ (+120) are available. I did not sample the service.Can you please share the name of the place? Thanks.

Jdchang1
05-08-22, 15:24
Had a few dreams about the queens in queens. I know there have been some good talk about them just wanted to add my dreams for the good of the group.

Had a dream about Kim. I asked for her because of a review from a fellow dreamer. Walked in. Gave to the house and went off for the table shower. A lot of attention in all the right places and a kiss on JRs head. I knew it was going to be good after that. Went back to the room 20 minute decent massage then right to the fun. Light touch and rimming from Kim on my backside which was amazing. On the flip she dropped her robe and the fun really began. Some FIV, DATY, and BBBJ. Was going to CIM but she came of for a breath too early. Cleaned me up and sent me on my way after $1.8.

Second and third was with Joon. All the same as with Kim just not as thorough of a table shower.

Both ladies look similar but I enjoyed my experience with Kim more. Both mid to late 30's and B ish up top.

I will venture there today and see penny as a I saw a nice review about her and I'll report back.

Stay safe out there boys.

Oldfart69
05-08-22, 16:01
Can you please share the name of the place? Thanks.The name is easy enough to find if you check previous posts.

JustALoner
05-08-22, 21:27
Hello all,

New to the AMP scene, had several dreams in the past couple of months, mostly the same dreams others shared, but I'll try to contribute with some lesser dreamt about places.

Dreamt about a place in Burke used to be called Garden. Sort of tough to find. Location is on the side that faces the shopping center, through a door, up a flight of stairs. . 7 an hour. Very friendly woman. Older but cute and petite. Very good thorough massage. ST technique was very good as well (though have not had enough dreams where ST was even done). Good customer service skills and I enjoyed the NOVA. No negotiating. Did not feel business-like to me at all.

Had another dream about a place that used to be called Lovely Massage in Annandale. It looks like it's part of a neighborhood, located in a row of townhouses that are also businesses. Parking lot is sort of small but my dream was on a weekend. A very busy spa neighbors one side of the door. A restaurant occupies the other side. If that bothers you, you'll have to awkwardly pass by both businesses through a door and up a flight of stairs. A single door is at the top of the stairs. A woman I dreamt about somehow knew I was approaching and opened up as I was halfway up.

She is very frisky and handsy immediately before any time is mentioned. It is very dark in this place I dreamed about. Even in the meet and greet area. She's either average or not very attractive, hard to tell in the light. In my experience up to this point, I've only dreamt of older women but she does seem younger than most, which is a plus. Again, very dark.

7 for an hour. 6 for half. I wanted an hour but she insisted on half. Not a good sign. A terrible massage follows. She's rushing through it but also maybe I'm not used to her technique. I'm slight of build and she is walking on by back with lots of pressure. I usually like more pressure but this is just uncomfortable. After that she just drags fingers / knuckles / elbows (can't tell) across my back and limbs. Not much lotion so the friction is just more bad massaging. I should mention that the whole time this is going on classic rock is playing and I'm not into it.

On the flip, she immediately offers FS. I've been wanting to dream about FS for some time now with no luck. Not very talkative at the AMPs and I hear that can affect what menu a dreamer might be offered. So, I'm eager to take the offer. 1. 8 is the donation amount. I literally do not even have that on me. I'm not a negotiator but she drops the donation for me. It is still a lot, but like I said, I've been looking for a FS dream.

Her clothes come off. She's short and petite-ish but has some meat on her. Breasts are decent. Not huge but enough to grab and play with. Some HJ stuff follows. She provides cover for me. Hops on top and rides for a little bit. She's energetic and puts on a bit of a performance. I appreciate that but I can definitely tell it's a 'performance. ' Bush is somewhat groomed. Sort of tight but I have a hard time feeling it with the cover. She instructs to switch to missionary I do and finish almost immediately. I usually let myself get backed up before dreaming (probably not a good idea) but I'm not much of a marathon guy even under best circumstances.

Anyway, she cleans me up and is still playful and friendly but ultimately I felt this was a waste of money and I do get the vibe she is in a rush. I wasn't that much into it and I finish way too fast to justify the cost of maybe two minutes of action. FS has been crossed off my list at least and I won't consider paying for it again unless I dream about something really nice.

My dream was obviously a mixed experience, but YMMV. Can hardly recommend unless you really want to dream about FS.

Lastly, dreamt of a place called Soft Touch. Most places I wanted to dream about were closed. Dreamt of a woman with no name. She wore heels and had sort of a tan. She insists on half hour when I ask for full. I accept and the TS is also skipped but I usually don't dream about this. Can't remember donations at the door but they are similar to other dreams.

Massage was OK but nothing special. She is friendly and kept complimenting me. We traded some small talk, but I wasn't feeling much chemistry. On the flip, things got very transactional and donations are discussed. . 8 for 'mouth' was high for me. I wanted. 4 for standard NOVA. Too low and she is shocked / incredulous. . 6 for NOVA with top down was the agreement. Nothing interesting to comment on. She seemed a little disinterested and the vibe wasn't there for me. She says a younger pretty girl is also there. Based on the ads for these dreams and my dreams so far, I am doubtful.

Hope this helps someone. Happy dreams.

JustALoner
05-08-22, 21:28
Hello all,

New to the AMP scene, had several dreams in the past couple of months, mostly the same dreams others shared, but I'll try to contribute with some lesser dreamt about places.

Dreamt about a place in Burke used to be called Garden. Sort of tough to find. Location is on the side that faces the shopping center, through a door, up a flight of stairs. . 7 an hour. Very friendly woman. Older but cute and petite. Very good thorough massage. ST technique was very good as well (though have not had enough dreams where ST was even done). Good customer service skills and I enjoyed the NOVA. No negotiating. Did not feel business-like to me at all.

Had another dream about a place that used to be called Lovely Massage in Annandale. It looks like it's part of a neighborhood, located in a row of townhouses that are also businesses. Parking lot is sort of small but my dream was on a weekend. A very busy spa neighbors one side of the door. A restaurant occupies the other side. If that bothers you, you'll have to awkwardly pass by both businesses through a door and up a flight of stairs. A single door is at the top of the stairs. A woman I dreamt about somehow knew I was approaching and opened up as I was halfway up.

She is very frisky and handsy immediately before any time is mentioned. It is very dark in this place I dreamed about. Even in the meet and greet area. She's either average or not very attractive, hard to tell in the light. In my experience up to this point, I've only dreamt of older women but she does seem younger than most, which is a plus. Again, very dark.

7 for an hour. 6 for half. I wanted an hour but she insisted on half. Not a good sign. A terrible massage follows. She's rushing through it but also maybe I'm not used to her technique. I'm slight of build and she is walking on by back with lots of pressure. I usually like more pressure but this is just uncomfortable. After that she just drags fingers / knuckles / elbows (can't tell) across my back and limbs. Not much lotion so the friction is just more bad massaging. I should mention that the whole time this is going on classic rock is playing and I'm not into it.

On the flip, she immediately offers FS. I've been wanting to dream about FS for some time now with no luck. Not very talkative at the AMPs and I hear that can affect what menu a dreamer might be offered. So, I'm eager to take the offer. 1. 8 is the donation amount. I literally do not even have that on me. I'm not a negotiator but she drops the donation for me. It is still a lot, but like I said, I've been looking for a FS dream.

Her clothes come off. She's short and petite-ish but has some meat on her. Breasts are decent. Not huge but enough to grab and play with. Some HJ stuff follows. She provides cover for me. Hops on top and rides for a little bit. She's energetic and puts on a bit of a performance. I appreciate that but I can definitely tell it's a 'performance. ' Bush is somewhat groomed. Sort of tight but I have a hard time feeling it with the cover. She instructs to switch to missionary I do and finish almost immediately. I usually let myself get backed up before dreaming (probably not a good idea) but I'm not much of a marathon guy even under best circumstances.

Anyway, she cleans me up and is still playful and friendly but ultimately I felt this was a waste of money and I do get the vibe she is in a rush. I wasn't that much into it and I finish way too fast to justify the cost of maybe two minutes of action. FS has been crossed off my list at least and I won't consider paying for it again unless I dream about something really nice.

My dream was obviously a mixed experience, but YMMV. Can hardly recommend unless you really want to dream about FS.

Lastly, dreamt of a place called Soft Touch. Most places I wanted to dream about were closed. Dreamt of a woman with no name. She wore heels and had sort of a tan. She insists on half hour when I ask for full. I accept and the TS is also skipped but I usually don't dream about this. Can't remember donations at the door but they are similar to other dreams.

Massage was OK but nothing special. She is friendly and kept complimenting me. We traded some small talk, but I wasn't feeling much chemistry. On the flip, things got very transactional and donations are discussed. . 8 for 'mouth' was high for me. I wanted. 4 for standard NOVA. Too low and she is shocked / incredulous. . 6 for NOVA with top down was the agreement. Nothing interesting to comment on. She seemed a little disinterested and the vibe wasn't there for me. She says a younger pretty girl is also there. Based on the ads for these dreams and my dreams so far, I am doubtful.

Hope this helps someone. Happy dreams.

TonyScott01
05-09-22, 09:40
Was that 180 all in, or tip?

Had a few dreams about the queens in queens. I know there have been some good talk about them just wanted to add my dreams for the good of the group.

Had a dream about Kim. I asked for her because of a review from a fellow dreamer. Walked in. Gave to the house and went off for the table shower. A lot of attention in all the right places and a kiss on JRs head. I knew it was going to be good after that. Went back to the room 20 minute decent massage then right to the fun. Light touch and rimming from Kim on my backside which was amazing. On the flip she dropped her robe and the fun really began. Some FIV, DATY, and BBBJ. Was going to CIM but she came of for a breath too early. Cleaned me up and sent me on my way after $1.8.

Second and third was with Joon. All the same as with Kim just not as thorough of a table shower.

Both ladies look similar but I enjoyed my experience with Kim more. Both mid to late 30's and B ish up top.

I will venture there today and see penny as a I saw a nice review about her and I'll report back.

Stay safe out there boys.

TonyScott01
05-09-22, 09:55
Stopped into this place in Vienna and was met by a very cute body, with what appeared behind the mask to be a cute face as well. I think the name was Mila, or similar. She was wearing blue jeans and a short vest-like shirt that showed her midsection a little. Looked very good, but wary of the blue jeans as far as later access might go. Opted for half-hour for $50. No shower offered, and she started a very lackluster "medium" massage. After about five minutes, I told her to just go for a soft massage. She got the idea, and from that moment on it was teasing, mostly of the ass and sack, which felt very nice. On the flip she began to negotiate. Wanted one bill for oral. I considered it, and then when I mentioned I wanted BBBJ, that was another $. 4, so I went for standard NOVA for which she demanded $. 5, telling me her technique was worth it. I tried negotiating $. 4 with an extra 10 if I decided it was worth it, but she wouldn't budge. At that point, I went for the $. 5 and I will say that her technique was slow, and effective. No rush at all, with a lot of teasing around the area. As for access, I got a little OTC, but she was careful to block most everything. I did get her to remove the mask during the deed, and she was very cute, but I won't be back for those prices and lack of access.

HellBoyX
05-09-22, 10:19

Stay safe out there boys.Hey bro, thanks for the update. Is this for the spa in Alexandria? Sounds great. Thank you!

AvidManDc
05-09-22, 10:20
Was that 180 all in, or tip?This Queen Therapy in Springfield?

JonFisher
05-09-22, 13:42
https://a-floatspa.com/

Just curious if anyone used this place. Pm me if you want.

DoYouKnow
05-09-22, 16:09

Just curious if anyone used this place. Pm me if you want.No pics of masseuse, so you get what you get, but seeing that it offers the VIP, I will at least try it eventually in the coming weeks. Unless someone else gives it a spin and its no go.

HellBoyX
05-09-22, 16:14
No pics of masseuse, so you get what you get, but seeing that it offers the VIP, I will at least try it eventually in the coming weeks. Unless someone else gives it a spin and its no go.VIP states a "Nuru" massage so that is generally a good sign. Would love to know information. Its hard for me to have someone come to my house but maybe a hotel? Interesting though.

DoYouKnow
05-09-22, 17:19
VIP states a "Nuru" massage so that is generally a good sign. Would love to know information. Its hard for me to have someone come to my house but maybe a hotel? Interesting though.THats just too close to having issues, now or later no matter how good and sexy they are. Have to keep your common sense on high alert for personal security, bribery, folks casing your place, etc. Hotel is the best option.

TheDrowned
05-09-22, 17:28

Just curious if anyone used this place. Pm me if you want.In home massage is impossible for me so I don't think I would partake regardless of the legitimacy of this one.

And this is mere speculation and I could be wrong but a few things that make me a bit trepid about pursuing this is:

A) no phone number associated to website means nobody to call and / or confirm. Booking discretely is one thing but not listing any sort of contact leads me to believe this is a clever website designed to steal your card info without ever providing the service they are claiming to offer.

B) as hinted in post above, no pictures of the masseuse or anything visually concrete under the "about us" section. All it lists is priced and booking.

C) and regarding the booking, I tried to book a date out of curiosity to see where it leads me. I chose the VIP portion and it asks me for my name, to select a date, and choose my option. Then it also asked to put in a "promo" code. What code? Nowhere in the website is there a code or phone number to call to inquire about obtaining one. It won't let me proceed without so I just typed any old thing in there and hit next. It lead me to a blank screen and said some jargon about 3. 00 fee and that they wouldn't charge my card until a therapist was chosen. What? There's no where for me to even put my card info (I guess fortunately), so my path lead into a dead end.

D) the testimony seems generic and fake. One guy even said "I would return" again for a massage. Where are you returning to? It's a massage performed at YOUR home is it not? Kinda sus.

E) https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/a-floatspa-com-review/. Checked this website to see if there's any word on if this is a scam and the website seems to have a pretty bad rep. Again this may be wrong but these are enough red flings to give one severe pause.

Maybe that's the point of the promo code, maybe it's some sort of secret elitist thing that when you place the right "password" into the booking you unlock the secrets of the website but who knows maybe I've just seen National Treasure one too many times.

Water forgets the names of TheDrowned.

Korman23
05-09-22, 18:27
Hey bro, thanks for the update. Is this for the spa in Alexandria? Sounds great. Thank you!This Queen Spa IS in Alexandria, that's the one. However, I don't want others who have not been there to get the wrong idea. While Kim for sure is sexy and fun, she is definitely not in her 30's. Add maybe between 10-20 years to that estimate and you'd be more correct. She does look good though and is a petite, tight woman, about 5'3" and around 100 lbs I would say. Although June is one I have not seen there, I would doubt she is in her 30's either since the others are all not in their 30's but the possibility can't be ruled out of course.

JonFisher
05-09-22, 18:53
In home massage is impossible for me so I don't think I would partake regardless of the legitimacy of this one.

And this is mere speculation and I could be wrong but a few things that make me a bit trepid about pursuing this is:

A) no phone number associated to website means nobody to call and / or confirm. Booking discretely is one thing but not listing any sort of contact leads me to believe this is a clever website designed to steal your card info without ever providing the service they are claiming to offer.

B) as hinted in post above, no pictures of the masseuse or anything visually concrete under the "about us" section. All it lists is priced and booking.

C) and regarding the booking, I tried to book a date out of curiosity to see where it leads me. I chose the VIP portion and it asks me for my name, to select a date, and choose my option. Then it also asked to put in a "promo" code. What code? Nowhere in the website is there a code or phone number to call to inquire about obtaining one. It won't let me proceed without so I just typed any old thing in there and hit next. It lead me to a blank screen and said some jargon about 3. 00 fee and that they wouldn't charge my card until a therapist was chosen. What? There's no where for me to even put my card info (I guess fortunately), so my path lead into a dead end.

D) the testimony seems generic and fake. One guy even said "I would return" again for a massage. Where are you returning to? It's a massage performed at YOUR home is it not? Kinda sus.

E) https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/a-floatspa-com-review/. Checked this website to see if there's any word on if this is a scam and the website seems to have a pretty bad rep. Again this may be wrong but these are enough red flings to give one severe pause.So I found this girl on tinder and we moved to snap. She gave this web site address and also a promo code. She looks pretty good. She says and I quote " use the promo code, and let me know when you are done booking and take a screenshot. ".

Silk3434
05-09-22, 19:48

Just curious if anyone used this place. Pm me if you want.Pretty easy to see from the WHOIS that this is a total scam / fake. Lots of fake websites all use this same info in Iceland.

HellBoyX
05-09-22, 19:51
This Queen Spa IS in Alexandria, that's the one. However, I don't want others who have not been there to get the wrong idea. While Kim for sure is sexy and fun, she is definitely not in her 30's. Add maybe between 10-20 years to that estimate and you'd be more correct. She does look good though and is a petite, tight woman, about 5'3" and around 100 lbs I would say. Although June is one I have not seen there, I would doubt she is in her 30's either since the others are all not in their 30's but the possibility can't be ruled out of course.Thanks for the followup bro, much appreciated.

TheDrowned
05-10-22, 10:12
So I found this girl on tinder and we moved to snap. She gave this web site address and also a promo code. She looks pretty good. She says and I quote " use the promo code, and let me know when you are done booking and take a screenshot. ".And you don't find that just a teeny bit suspicious?

TroyMClure
05-10-22, 10:36
I dreamed that Joyce did not respond to my text, then I dreamed I went to visit the Queens of Franconia. A friendly late 30's early 40's woman who said her name was Penny greeted me and led me to the room. She asked me how long, I said a half hour, gave her the house fee and she invited me to get undressed and she left. When she came back I was sitting on the chair, she motioned for me to get on the table and I asked for a shower. After checking to see that the hallway was clear she led me to the shower. She ran the water until it was warm, warmed the table and motioned for me to lie face down. She cleaned me thoroughly, asked me to flip, asked if OK to wash my friends and I said yes. Once cleaned, she toweled me dry and led me back to the room. I opted for hard versus medium pressure and while chatting, she said she was from Korea. After the flip, she said I had a nice body and I ran my hand along the back of her thigh. I said I wanted everything and that I would take care of her. Off came her panties and her dress revealing some very nice Ds on which she appreciated me nursing. She then turned around a revealed her beautiful shaved friend. I was backed up and quickly relieved of all tension. She cleaned me with a hot towel and provided a cup of mouthwash. We chatted a bit, she helped me get dressed and encouraged me to come back soon. I did not need that encouragement, her attitude and actions throughout my visit were more than sufficient motivation to return. I left her gift on the table, she did not count it or pick it up, very trusting and sweet. I never felt rushed and enjoyed a full 30 minutes there. I had hoped to meet Kim and experience her good for you. Routine. However, if given the choice, I might choose Penny again. Any tips for connecting to Joyce would be appreciated.

JonFisher
05-10-22, 11:10
And you don't find that just a teeny bit suspicious?Oh yes. I don't normally do the spa / massage thing. So I found it plenty suspicious. That is why I decided to post and ask.

Skooby
05-10-22, 11:47
This will probably go against but most of you want but I like older heavier women with big calves LOL. Only standard Nova needed.

Any recommendations. ?

Dunnit
05-10-22, 11:55
This will probably go against but most of you want but I like older heavier women with big calves LOL. Only standard Nova needed.

Any recommendations. ?Tara is mid-40's BBW, I think she is in on vacation, but should be back by the end of the month. She posts on BP usually, but I don't have a link to that ad.

https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/tara-2/

Skooby
05-10-22, 12:10
Tara is mid-40's BBW, I think she is in on vacation, but should be back by the end of the month. She posts on BP usually, but I don't have a link to that ad.

https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/tara-2/Oh I've heard of her. Thanks. Never been to see her though. I'm in my late 30's so she's not that much older than I am. I was thinking more so 50's or even 60's. But I'll keep her in mind.

For anyone else answering could be AMPs as well as independents.

StVille
05-10-22, 14:27

Any recommendations. ?Not everyone is into spinners, even if the people that are most vocal here are. My ATF fit the bill but she retired during the shutdown.

Serpico99
05-10-22, 15:17
I decided to try out a new (to me) Korean AMP in Herndon, New Star Therapy (also known as New World Therapy). You can check rubmaps for the address and phone. It's hidden in a medical / professional complex. It's been there a long time but I have not checked it out until today.

It's 60 for the half and 80 for the hour, with TS. I opted for the 30 minutes just to feel this place out. I have read on another forum that one of the providers wears some short shorts so I'm always game for an Asian in short shorts. Sadly, the two ladies that I met, one of whom would be my provider (Micki with curly hair), wore dresses. I despise dresses and yoga pants on an AMP provider, but whatever. Both ladies were easy on the eyes, older (early 40's to late 40's or maybe early 50's for the other girl), but again easy on the eyes. About the first 10 minutes was a mediocre massage. Then the soft touch came. While face down, Micki pulled my cock forward to expose it while she spread my legs, then began to play with the head and shaft. Hmm, interesting. I think she used her feet to grip my cock as she ran her hands on my ass cheeks. On the flip, she named her prices: 160 to 200 for FS and BJ. Just BJ was 120. Just HJ was 60. She didn't want 40 for just a HJ. Given inflation and how things are, I opted for just a HJ and didn't want to haggle down to 50. But she took it slow, edging me for a good 10 minutes before I blew a big nut. Then a few minutes left for just mediocre massage on my arms and thighs.

I chalk it up as a Blah experience. For the edging experience and not a pump and dump session, I think 60 is ok. 50 would had been better but I can sense she wouldn't do it for 50 or just do a quick pump and dump without any edging or OTC / UTC for 50. Just had to cross this place off on my bucket list of Herndon area AMPs.

DNobody
05-10-22, 15:35
I'll be in town for a few days and wanted to know which is the best massage parlor (or apartment) for full service. I heard these nova asian girls are young and beautiful so I need a taste.

DisMan6
05-10-22, 15:36
I'll be in town for a few days and wanted to know which is the best massage parlor (or apartment) for full service. I heard these nova asian girls are young and beautiful so I need a taste.Hey man,

I'd check BP for listings or past reviews on this thread. Can't go wrong with Thai Zina if she's still around the Tyson's area.

Dm6.

Serpico99
05-10-22, 15:49
I'll be in town for a few days and wanted to know which is the best massage parlor (or apartment) for full service. I heard these nova asian girls are young and beautiful so I need a taste.I don't know where you heard that the nova Asian massage girls are young. Unless you are almost 80 and consider 50 year old massage ladies "young. " LOL A majority of the Asian massage ladies in this are are "old, Average age is around 50. Most have bodies that are average or below average. Rarely in this area you will encounter a hard body Asian parlor girl who takes care of herself. To me "young" is 20 to mid 30's. Maybe the private agencies have some that are "young. " Just give you my opinion so you don't get disappointed.

SexyD
05-10-22, 17:08
Young and beautiful? Are we reading the same posts? A couple are named Yung. That is about it.

I'll be in town for a few days and wanted to know which is the best massage parlor (or apartment) for full service. I heard these nova asian girls are young and beautiful so I need a taste.

SuzhiLang
05-10-22, 18:39
I don't know where you heard that the nova Asian massage girls are young. Unless you are almost 80 and consider 50 year old massage ladies "young. " LOL A majority of the Asian massage ladies in this are are "old, Average age is around 50. Most have bodies that are average or below average. Rarely in this area you will encounter a hard body Asian parlor girl who takes care of herself. To me "young" is 20 to mid 30's. Maybe the private agencies have some that are "young. " Just give you my opinion so you don't get disappointed.Exactly. I would only consider a provider to be young if she if under 30. I know many folks in this forum are not good at telling an asian women's age. My guess on their age have been very accurate, and I can concur that the average AMP women age in this area is around 50. So, in the backdrop of this, one might consider a 35 year old women relatively young. From time to time, some report might say seeing a twenties-year-old women in NOVA AMP, I would assume most of these were estimation error resulted from the makeup, lighting, masks, and the general inaccuracy in guessing age.

One of the provider in Diamond Flash, which I think her name is Ana (not Kiko. Kiko is 40+ for sure), is relatively young comparing to the average. I think she is early or mid 30. I met her before, but have never tried her massage. So I can only provide info on the age department but not the skill / services. Another relatively younger provider who also happen to have big natural is Lily in Cici's down south in Fredericksburg. She is at early 30.

HappyGuy1
05-10-22, 20:22
Thanks for the followup bro, much appreciated.I visited today and saw Hanna (sp?) had a great time with a good finish. We talked quite a bit and I guested her age as 35 she replied it was 41. Who actually knows or cares, I had a good time.

Rhinopole
05-10-22, 23:09
I visited today and saw Hanna (sp?) had a great time with a good finish. We talked quite a bit and I guested her age as 35 she replied it was 41. Who actually knows or cares, I had a good time.Does Hanna offer anything more than standard NOVA? Please PM if you'd prefer. Thanks.

Rhino.

FacelessBoy
05-11-22, 09:30
Does Hanna offer anything more than standard NOVA? Please PM if you'd prefer. Thanks.

Rhino.She rimmed me like Kim does, and then a BBBJ, some P2 P but absolutely no BBFS, very adamant about it and will not let you slip it in ever so slightly like Kim sometimes does. She let me slide it between her legs and I finished that way. Felt like BBFS even though I knew it wasn't. So yeah, there's stuff on the table.

JustaNon75
05-11-22, 09:43

In my dream:

Joon was fun and in her 50's, no doubt about it. Nice TS, decent massage, she rimmed for a while before the flip and that really got me ready for the finale, after flip we 69 to finish with lots of DATY and DATO. She moaned a lot when I was tongue fucking her ass. I couldn't tell if she was actually blowing me or doing that neck thing. Definitely felt good and a blew a big load. After clean up she took me to meet the other girls. The two that she introduced me to were younger with much bigger teddies.

Queen is solid AMP, clean, attractive enough providers, nice TS, decent massage, very decent finish. I'll be back to sample the others.

Justin.

JustaNon75
05-11-22, 09:46
She rimmed me like Kim does, and then a BBBJ, some P2 P but absolutely no BBFS, very adamant about it and will not let you slip it in ever so slightly like Kim sometimes does. She let me slide it between her legs and I finished that way. Felt like BBFS even though I knew it wasn't. So yeah, there's stuff on the table.P2 P and rimming? She's my kind of girl. I'm planning my next visit to Queen.

Justin.

DNobody
05-11-22, 09:51
I don't know where you heard that the nova Asian massage girls are young. Unless you are almost 80 and consider 50 year old massage ladies "young. " LOL A majority of the Asian massage ladies in this are are "old, Average age is around 50. Most have bodies that are average or below average. Rarely in this area you will encounter a hard body Asian parlor girl who takes care of herself. To me "young" is 20 to mid 30's. Maybe the private agencies have some that are "young. " Just give you my opinion so you don't get disappointed.I heard on the Baltimore forum to drive down to Virginia to get the hot young ones. Guess they never seen them in person then.

Tmac32
05-11-22, 10:12
Hello Fellow Mongers. This is a late post but wanted to put it out there. I had a dream with Tina at deep blue in Vienna last week. She was very kind when I walked in. Asked for a TS and she was a little reluctant but then went with it. I think the damage was. 5 for 30 min. TS was good not as thorough on the backside as I prefer but still good. On the flip she asked if it was ok to wash jr. I think she was still feeling me out. We finish there and head to the room. She said you have 17 minutes you should lay face up. She began a soft touch all over my front side going from my head all the way down to my feet hitting all areas between. She or some oil and went to work. She had on short shorts which allowed for easy access. She had no problem with me rubbing her ass and kitty. I tipped her. 6. There was no haggle which was nice but I can tell she expected more. I think there is more on the menu if asked for. I will repeat.

StoneMC
05-11-22, 11:16
First time poster long time lurker. First post prompted by a desire to save others the trouble. Had a dream (nightmare?) I visited this location near a reliable green castle. Upon entering I was greeted by the mamasan (I hoped) and ushered to a room where I awaited my therapist to escort me to the TS. When she arrived I was disappointed to see that she was possibly older than the mamasan, with unfortunate work done to her face (face filler (ew), looks / body 2/10). I should have left then. We proceeded to the TS where I received a wash down with meth like speed, and was instructed to wait in the dry sauna. (the dry sauna was the best part. Legitimately enjoyable). She came back, took me to the room and proceeded to give me a massage I would rate at 2/10. Just sloppy, weird comments throughout. When she decided she was ready for me to flip 25 minutes in (with mutterings of "flip now?" every 4 or 5 minutes), she moved quickly to begin negotiations with a "NOVA 100" . I said no thank you, and she proceeded to try and haggle me down with a force that had me up on my feet within seconds to get dressed and out the door. Total mood killer, not that there was much of one to begin with. I would skip it, I have tried all of the local fare and would rate this place with the bottom. YMMV ofc. On my impromptu way out, I also noticed the mamasans back room door was open, and I saw a plethora of monitors in what looked like a security set up. Who knows what is being filmed there. Glad I didn't get into too much foolishness there.

SuperOoxx
05-11-22, 11:51
Is this place Korean or Chinese?

Stopped into this place in Vienna and was met by a very cute body, with what appeared behind the mask to be a cute face as well. I think the name was Mila, or similar. She was wearing blue jeans and a short vest-like shirt that showed her midsection a little. Looked very good, but wary of the blue jeans as far as later access might go. Opted for half-hour for $50. No shower offered, and she started a very lackluster "medium" massage. After about five minutes, I told her to just go for a soft massage. She got the idea, and from that moment on it was teasing, mostly of the ass and sack, which felt very nice. On the flip she began to negotiate. Wanted one bill for oral. I considered it, and then when I mentioned I wanted BBBJ, that was another $. 4, so I went for standard NOVA for which she demanded $. 5, telling me her technique was worth it. I tried negotiating $. 4 with an extra 10 if I decided it was worth it, but she wouldn't budge. At that point, I went for the $. 5 and I will say that her technique was slow, and effective. No rush at all, with a lot of teasing around the area. As for access, I got a little OTC, but she was careful to block most everything. I did get her to remove the mask during the deed, and she was very cute, but I won't be back for those prices and lack of access.

Tmac32
05-11-22, 18:49
Is this place Korean or Chinese?Honestly I'm not sure sorry. I didn't ask.

Serpico99
05-11-22, 19:05
Honestly I'm not sure sorry. I didn't ask.I think all of the AMPs along Maple Ave in Vienna are Chinese while the Korean AMPs are mostly outside the Vienna city limits, e. G. Tyco Road. That has been my experience with AMPs within the Vienna city limits.

NewThis
05-12-22, 00:08
Title, any good AMP in the manassas area. I've seen that I want to try out but I don't know yet.

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/10690-crestwood-dr-b-manassas/22459537.html

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/centrevllie/22449889.html

Please let me know of any others.

Djmd1
05-12-22, 06:01
Hey all. Any info on black Zina on BP? The pics look fake. Wanted to see what you all thought. I've only seen the Thai providers but wanted to switch things up a little.

Thanks and stay safe!

DonQuiote
05-12-22, 09:28
I made an appointment via text w / a newer provider, Cindy in Falls Church.

Paid $120 for hr massage. It was a good massage with lots of teasing.

She answers the door in a dress and blouse, but as she is massaging, she lifts up her dress so that I can touch and feel her legs and pussy, outside her panties. Great teasing, and then after a half hour or so comes the flip.

Cindy is Thai, she is attractive with a good natural body. Her face is attractive, but probably a 7, not a 10.

Anyway, the flip comes and she asks if I want a HJ, I say of course, and she says that will be $100. I was like what? That is too much.

She says she will take everything off and massage and provide HJ. At that moment, little head won out, and I said yes, and got up to get the money. She takes everything off and she does have a lovely body.

Lots of hugging and touching and no limits on the touch, but she would not do BJ or FS. Anyway, after some fun rolling around she provides a great sensual HJ and cleans everything up with hot towels and then I shower before leaving.

It's a little expensive for what is offered, but she is not old or fat. And it was $40 less than her advertised Nuru.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/falls-church-full-body-massage-by-cindy/7481724397.html

Bxbacc
05-12-22, 11:31
Dreamt appointment was made with Inna / Anastasia this time. She was hot, thin, natural bs, Mexican, and said she was 25 which seems accurate. However, the dream was overall subpar. On top of the 1.6 for the hhr, she wanted an additional 1.0 to be just topless. After some negotiation, she continued. Straight to the main event, her technique was not great. Only HJ, nothing else offered. There was also basically no roaming allowed- only some leg touching LOL. Overall, this group has really attractive ladies under 30, though what is offered seems quite varied. Probably will dream about this group again, though not with Inna / Anastasia.

Current ad: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119600.

DonQuiote
05-13-22, 10:02
Hey all. Any info on black Zina on BP? The pics look fake. Wanted to see what you all thought. I've only seen the Thai providers but wanted to switch things up a little.

Thanks and stay safe!There is one review from 04/14.

Electric456
05-13-22, 17:32
Is this place Korean or Chinese?Deep blue, aka Star Garden is Chinese.

Skooby
05-13-22, 20:12
Like Frankie Digitola, I'm a huge fan of big chested women. I will list my top 5 here.

5. Amy from Sunstar spa- she looks so stacked with her clothes on. Thought they might be fake at first, but when I felt them, they were totally real. Quite a chesty woman. She let me suck them. Nice how there is a sauna room at this place.

4. Bella from blue ocean- she is quite the seductress. You can see right away with her clothes on that she has at least DDs. When she took off her top and even her undies, it was glorious. She has really nice pointy nipples. Her skin is flawless. But for some reason, she didn't like something about me and has never let me see her again after one time.

3. Kiko from diamond flash spa- she is a gem. She has quite the rack. Her breasts are so full. That when you feel them it almost feels like there is silicone there. But I'm like 99% sure they are real. What's awesome about kiko is she is flirty, will tell you how handsome you are, will make some sexy noises to indicate she is turned on. She has a good sense of humor too. She let me do the tit job. She is easily the most underrated masseuse here. She is DD. But sometimes it feels and looks like they are DDD.

2. Vivian from comfort spa- she brightens my day because she has such a peppy, bubbly nice personality. She will hug and embrace you. She is tall, which is a plus. She is so curvy. Touching her breasts through her clothes was heavy bc you instantly feel how much volume is there. She is a DD. Keep in mind she doesn't ever take off her bra. At least she didn't with me.

1. Tara- So far, she has the best tits I've seem in this nova / dc / md area. If you have seen better, please PM me right away!! I'd like to know. Tara's breasts are so big in volume, and she has the nicest big thick nipples. That's why I say they are the best. And I love how she is also nice and funny, and I like how she got on top of me and touched me, aroused me so much.

Runner ups:

- owner Indonesian lady from Mika spa in falls church (but now I think she works more at yummie spa or whatever in Backlick rd Annandale). She has D cup. They are not huge but just big, but she gives such a good massage and gets really into it, shows she is turned on.

- Roxy black girl from falls church- she gives a good massage. She does that thing really well where she touches grazes your balls when you are lying stomach down. She has nice big breasts, kinda saggy. But the good kind of sag.

As you can tell, I'm a lover of big breasts, so if you have a good recommendation for me, please Pm me. Also, I really like big thick or long nipples. So if you know any with them, please pm me and let me know.Can someone confirm which comfort spa and where the Indonesian lady is at?

CloudHopper
05-14-22, 20:45
Never been there yet? Debating on going there or Moon. What do you all think?

I appreciate it.

RockSwithSalt
05-15-22, 12:13
Never been there yet? Debating on going there or Moon. What do you all think?

I appreciate it.I've been there a handful of times over the years. Off street parking in the rear, low rise mixed use office complex, discrete door off quiet walkway shared with other businesses. Door bell. Never had the same lady twice over the years. Never had a really old mamasan or a young spinner. I usually go for mutual touch handy and it is always available. Can't say it is worse or better than the other Herndon locations like Moon, Herndon Therapy, 11 spa etc. Better facility than CC. It has been there a long time. It you are trying to fill in all the squares in your Herndon massage bingo card it is worth a visit.

SexAddict96
05-15-22, 12:21
I have been to Queen twice. The first time was with June (Joon). Brief BBBJ then p2 p. Second time time was with Hanna. Longer BBBJ and finished with HJ, however the session was overall good. The main reason I went to Queen was because of reports of rimming from seemingly different girls. However both times no rimming to be had. Both visits were only for 30 minutes. Since Queen is somewhat a drive for me and the only reason I am going is to get rimmed, is this service common there? The recent repoorts suggest so. Is it only provided for 1 hour appointments or more established customers. PM if need be. Thanks.

In my dream:

Joon was fun and in her 50's, no doubt about it. Nice TS, decent massage, she rimmed for a while before the flip and that really got me ready for the finale, after flip we 69 to finish with lots of DATY and DATO. She moaned a lot when I was tongue fucking her ass. I couldn't tell if she was actually blowing me or doing that neck thi. Definitely felt good and a blew a big load. After clean up she took me to meet the other girls. The two that she introduced me to were younger with much bigger teddies.

Queen is solid AMP, clean, attractive enough providers, nice TS, decent massage, very decent finish. I'll be back to sample the others.

Justin.

JackGolfer53
05-15-22, 20:38
Can someone confirm which comfort spa and where the Indonesian lady is at?I have only seen Tara on your list but I would add Candy. Amazing beasts - https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/tyson-vienna/22464918.html.

NyHornet
05-15-22, 23:15
Title, any good AMP in the manassas area. I've seen that I want to try out but I don't know yet.

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/10690-crestwood-dr-b-manassas/22459537.html

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/centrevllie/22449889.html

Please let me know of any others.Prince (23X Wellness) is hit or miss. I've had great service and mediocre service, as others have also reported. They are advertising new young girls, but who knows.

I had a great time recently at Healthy Touch on Digges with a spinner who called herself Angela. I also like Health Magic (Coco) and Comfort. Good luck.

CloudHopper
05-16-22, 16:34
Had a really nice visit at Pine wellness today. Beautiful young girl who was eager to please. Definitely will be back!

I've been there a handful of times over the years. Off street parking in the rear, low rise mixed use office complex, discrete door off quiet walkway shared with other businesses. Door bell. Never had the same lady twice over the years. Never had a really old mamasan or a young spinner. I usually go for mutual touch handy and it is always available. Can't say it is worse or better than the other Herndon locations like Moon, Herndon Therapy, 11 spa etc. Better facility than CC. It has been there a long time. It you are trying to fill in all the squares in your Herndon massage bingo card it is worth a visit.

DoYouKnow
05-16-22, 21:46
Had a really nice visit at Pine wellness today. Beautiful young girl who was eager to please. Definitely will be back!Not really helpful. What was her name? What is her body like. ? Quoted price?

PomLovesThais
05-17-22, 07:11
Had a really nice visit at Pine wellness today. Beautiful young girl who was eager to please. Definitely will be back!Services offered? Rates?

PixelsAndGrids
05-17-22, 09:02
She rimmed me like Kim does, and then a BBBJ, some P2 P but absolutely no BBFS, very adamant about it and will not let you slip it in ever so slightly like Kim sometimes does. She let me slide it between her legs and I finished that way. Felt like BBFS even though I knew it wasn't. So yeah, there's stuff on the table.Was it a thigh job or privates rubbing privates? Experienced Kim allowing the occasional slip of the tip. She mentioned more time if I brought a cover.

RotorHeadToo
05-17-22, 11:54
If you have gotten 4 Hands treatment at Magic Touch Therapy in Annandale, would you please PM me with some details and costs? Thank you.

RotorHeadToo
05-17-22, 14:11
If you have ever experienced 4 hands.

Treatment at Magic Touch Therapy in.

Annandale, can you please PM me.

With your experience?

Thank you.

TonyScott01
05-17-22, 14:15
Is this place Korean or Chinese?I think she was Chinese. Very cute, but too much upsell.

Moses8989
05-17-22, 15:46
She is legit with real photos. I have visited her multiple times already.

Massage and more is available if you play your cards right.

FacelessBoy
05-17-22, 20:52
She is legit with real photos. I have visited her multiple times already.

Massage and more is available if you play your cards right.Are you replying to someone? Did you mean to drop a name or a link?

FacelessBoy
05-17-22, 20:52
Was it a thigh job or privates rubbing privates? Experienced Kim allowing the occasional slip of the tip. She mentioned more time if I brought a cover.P2 P but very careful with no slip of tip, wouldn't let it happen at all. Finished with a thigh job.

Amp Bum
05-18-22, 02:14
Behind spa fruit is an office complex with 3+/- AMPs. I started at bus spa, did a bit of research and got the impression this place was legit so I headed in the direction of Sleepy Hollow. I passed another one, and then decided to visit the one thereafter. I believe it's called Rainbow, but my memory fails me. All I remember is that this was the closest AMP to Sleepy Hollow, and I did not find any reviews of this place. There I met Kiki who is Chinese, 35 years old, and very, very skinny. While she gave a good effort for the massage, it wasn't the best. On the flip, the only roaming allowed was her ass, and she gave a standard nova. The damage was. 7 for the hour + . 4. She counted the tip and then asked for an additional. 2. My response: for an additional. 2 I expected more roaming. I don't think I'll return.

Adam2238
05-18-22, 07:45
Visited Sunstar spa in fairfax and got Amy. It's true what reviews say, she is very large upstairs. . 6 for hh and asked for shower. She took me to the table and began a very long shower. Good amount of teasing happened, not sure if it helped but I was encouraging the hell out of it LOL. We get back to the room and she asks me for a tip upfront. Gave her. 6 and she started an average at best massage. Flipped and she said only a HJ and no roaming even. I kind of ignored her and grabbed her teddies anyway LOL. Won't repeat. She is no where near hot enough to be that pricey.

Rhinopole
05-18-22, 09:08
I spotted a new addition at Pine Tree (Fairfax) and decided to try her out. She calls herself Ivy. In case anyone gets too excited, she's not the same Ivy who used to be at Angels. This Ivy is a slender Korean woman who I'd guess is in her mid- to late-20 ties. Her face is not attractive, but IMHO she has a very nice body. Beautiful top, looked natural but may not have been, with responsive stand-up nipples. Good butt, somewhat small but shapely and firm. And a clean edible pussy. She was working alone, so only did 30 minutes. Her English is adequate, but limited. Unfortunately she has a habit of frequent giggling. She was into CBJ and DATY /69. No backdoor touching allowed. I'm glad I saw her to satisfy my curiosity. I'd consider repeating in a pinch. House, . 6 + 1. 2.

Rhino.

BustaGunna
05-18-22, 18:56
P2 P but very careful with no slip of tip, wouldn't let it happen at all. Finished with a thigh job.How much does a thigh job run ya at Queen?

BoatMan3
05-18-22, 22:41
Anyone know if they are back or when they return?

Thanks.

NYCkid
05-19-22, 02:22
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/woodbridge-massage-by-sofia/7483578833.html

Anyone see her? Any info?

Bangkok2001
05-19-22, 14:26
Prince (23X Wellness) is hit or miss. I've had great service and mediocre service, as others have also reported. They are advertising new young girls, but who knows.

I had a great time recently at Healthy Touch on Digges with a spinner who called herself Angela. I also like Health Magic (Coco) and Comfort. Good luck.Yeah 23 X will work in a pintch but I want to try the other two. I heard they are not as clean tho?

Bangkok2001
05-19-22, 14:52
Like Frankie Digitola, I'm a huge fan of big chested women. I will list my top 5 here.

5. Amy from Sunstar spa- she looks so stacked with her clothes on. Thought they might be fake at first, but when I felt them, they were totally real. Quite a chesty woman. She let me suck them. Nice how there is a sauna room at this place.

4. Bella from blue ocean- she is quite the seductress. You can see right away with her clothes on that she has at least DDs. When she took off her top and even her undies, it was glorious. She has really nice pointy nipples. Her skin is flawless. But for some reason, she didn't like something about me and has never let me see her again after one time.

3. Kiko from diamond flash spa- she is a gem. She has quite the rack. Her breasts are so full. That when you feel them it almost feels like there is silicone there. But I'm like 99% sure they are real. What's awesome about kiko is she is flirty, will tell you how handsome you are, will make some sexy noises to indicate she is turned on. She has a good sense of humor too. She let me do the tit job. She is easily the most underrated masseuse here. She is DD. But sometimes it feels and looks like they are DDD.

2. Vivian from comfort spa- she brightens my day because she has such a peppy, bubbly nice personality. She will hug and embrace you. She is tall, which is a plus. She is so curvy. Touching her breasts through her clothes was heavy bc you instantly feel how much volume is there. She is a DD. Keep in mind she doesn't ever take off her bra. At least she didn't with me.

1. Tara- So far, she has the best tits I've seem in this nova / dc / md area. If you have seen better, please PM me right away!! I'd like to know. Tara's breasts are so big in volume, and she has the nicest big thick nipples. That's why I say they are the best. And I love how she is also nice and funny, and I like how she got on top of me and touched me, aroused me so much..I was in the area last weekend and I love some big chested women. I recalled seeing this post. I happened to be down the street from Kiko and called for appointment. The parking is easy normal lot but bushes block the street a little and when I arrived their was not a lot of foot traffic. Young girl answered the door and I let her know that I was here for Kiko. She showed to the room and Kiko was there making everything neat. I asked for 30 min it was. 4 or. 5 Sorry don't recall. The truth is she give a good strong rub down. Make sure you let her know if you need softer LOL. I would pay just for the massage. She had a little small talk that was good. She gave attention to the boys and the Johnson before the flip. Kiko started HJ without ask about tip. I love that and makes want to give you a little extra. I ask for them titties and she let me pull them out because she already had oil on her hands. Them things a full and amazing. I wanted to kiss them but not this time. I couldn't believe how great they felt. I had to try for a Russian. She wanted $$ for it but didn't bring that much and I wouldn't advise paying it. I may try again for a little less $. She hand game was solid and edging until I shot. I normal shot that far almost got her in the face. She was bending over with her face a little close. Cleaned me up and she ask for me to come back soon. I have not posted in a while because I don't go to different place a lot but I need to check out this whole list.

Oh I was very clean as well.

Bangkok2001
05-19-22, 14:57
From the recommendations here, I decided to call FHOH and make an appointment with Leah, but was told she no longer works there, and only gabby and Viviana are left. I know there was a post in January about someone being told she was gone but no idea for how long. It must be permanent. I should have called much sooner when she was still there. Oh, well, live and learn.She always took good care of me. Almost everything I asked without a problem and we had good convo sometimes. Does anyone know if she is still in the area? Is she gone for good?

WalkerC
05-20-22, 08:40
She always took good care of me. Almost everything I asked without a problem and we had good convo sometimes. Does anyone know if she is still in the area? Is she gone for good?Sandra told me Leah was planning to move to Florida. Not sure if she did.

Fred86
05-20-22, 10:34
I usually go to some of the other places, but was thinking about trying G&G.

Anybody had any experience there or one of the other ones in that nearby?

Eddie223
05-20-22, 14:52
I decided to check out Pine, hadn't been in a while. Was introduced to April, a tall slender pretty woman. Hard to tell age, late 30's or 40's maybe. Still very beautiful and like I said, tall. I haven't met anyone as tall as her in an AMP before.

Did the table shower which wasn't too eventful. I paid $.6 tip for full service which was very good. Several positions and either she had several orgasms or chose to fake them. Since she was pushing me out on a couple, pretty sure some of them were real. Started CG, she asked to switch to me standing mish and ended with standing doggy before I asked her to finish me with her hands. Some days I just can't get it done with the cover. I think we actually went overtime but she did leave me waiting a couple of times so I call it even.

Normal excellent service you can expect at Pine.

BustaGunna
05-20-22, 17:49
I decided to check out Pine, hadn't been in a while. Was introduced to April, a tall slender pretty woman. Hard to tell age, late 30's or 40's maybe. Still very beautiful and like I said, tall. I haven't met anyone as tall as her in an AMP before.

Did the table shower which wasn't too eventful. I paid $.6 tip for full service which was very good. Several positions and either she had several orgasms or chose to fake them. Since she was pushing me out on a couple, pretty sure some of them were real. Started CG, she asked to switch to me standing mish and ended with standing doggy before I asked her to finish me with her hands. Some days I just can't get it done with the cover. I think we actually went overtime but she did leave me waiting a couple of times so I call it even.

Normal excellent service you can expect at Pine.Pine Woodbridge tip was just 60 for FS?

Eddie223
05-20-22, 19:10
Pine Woodbridge tip was just 60 for FS?$. 6 is 160, . 6 is 60 unless I've been wrong for a long time.

Keimatsu876
05-20-22, 20:29
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/glen-eagles-ct-falls-chu/22468111.html

Avoid this one or just go for the 120 hr session. Her pictures match her body and she's cute and age wise mid to late 30's. But that's where the good ends. I get there and give her the due. She ask for extra for tip (first red flag) but like a dumb ass I listen to little head and give her 80 she ask for more. I tell her treat me right and I got you. Advertises nuru yet when I get there and the session begins only does light massage with oil. Was literally a pain in the ass to get her to put some oil on her self and let me tit fuck her. Doesn't do BJ and stated she'll do FS next time if I bring a condom. I tell her I brought condoms (I had them) she still gives me the same run around of "next time". Annoyed I have her finish me with HJ and blew on her tits. I'm sure she expected more for that (LOL no). Something told me I should have stuck with my atf for nuru Kathy but wanted something new. Never again. Apologies for shitty grammar and spelling. I'm annoyed as hell.

HighwayGuy
05-20-22, 21:04
$. 6 is 160, . 6 is 60 unless I've been wrong for a long time.You are not wrong, sir. So the question becomes, was this a $. 6 tip on top of the customary .6 (30 min) or .8 (60min). I suppose if you went for 30 min and were out the door for $$.2 and had a great FS visit, that's not bad value these days. I do long for the the '90's and '00's when every shop offered FS for $.2 tip and the house fees were. 4 or .6 depending on length of visit.

Sonny13
05-20-22, 21:40
Any intel on this one? https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/bristow-thai-massage-and-bodyworks/7485418449.html.

Eddie223
05-21-22, 00:44
You are not wrong, sir. So the question becomes, was this a $. 6 tip on top of the customary .6 (30 min) or .8 (60min). I suppose if you went for 30 min and were out the door for $$.2 and had a great FS visit, that's not bad value these days. I do long for the the '90's and '00's when every shop offered FS for $.2 tip and the house fees were. 4 or .6 depending on length of visit.8 for hr and $. 6, so $$. 4 for CBJ, CFS with a TS.

Normally I just hit up the ACS here for a hhr for $. 4 but the current girl was kinda boring.

Eddie223
05-21-22, 00:49
You are not wrong, sir. So the question becomes, was this a $. 6 tip on top of the customary .6 (30 min) or .8 (60min). I suppose if you went for 30 min and were out the door for $$.2 and had a great FS visit, that's not bad value these days. I do long for the the '90's and '00's when every shop offered FS for $.2 tip and the house fees were. 4 or .6 depending on length of visit.8 for hr, so total $$. 4 for TS, CBJ, CFS in several positions, ending with a HJ.

Normally I just spend a $. 4 for CBJ / CFS at the local ACS but the current girl wasn't impressing me and I decided to treat myself at Pine.

BahhumBug
05-21-22, 06:16
I've seen her twice, second time was by accident, as I forgot.

Not really a fan. She has a nice body, but I'm personally not attracted to her face. She has a nice personality. To each his own.I share your sentiment. Saw her for the first time. Nice body and personality, but wasnt attracted to her face and would rate the masage as a 3 at best. Much better options out there for the price of admission (120 + 40 tip).

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vienna-tysons/22052365.html

️703-XXX-7410.

Kijimuna
05-21-22, 12:19
Any intel on this one? https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/bristow-thai-massage-and-bodyworks/7485418449.html.100% legit only.

Skooby
05-22-22, 07:18

Runner ups:

- owner Indonesian lady from Mika spa in falls church (but now I think she works more at yummie spa or whatever in Backlick rd Annandale). She has D cup. They are not huge but just big, but she gives such a good massage and gets really into it, shows she is turned on.

Dante's PM is full so I can't message.

Can anyone confirm which Comfort spa he was talking about for Vivian?

Also, is that supposed to be Yumi spa for the Indonesian lady?

Abba91
05-22-22, 07:39

Also, is that supposed to be Yumi spa for the Indonesian lady?Comfort Spot Massage, Fairfax.

SteveSmithAbq
05-22-22, 11:04

Also, is that supposed to be Yumi spa for the Indonesian lady?Comfort Therapy in Vienna, don't know about the Indonesian lady.

DanteDk07
05-22-22, 11:42

Also, is that supposed to be Yumi spa for the Indonesian lady?Vivian is at Comfort spa in Fairfax blvd in Fairfax.

Yes to your second question. In Annandale.

Can anybody tell me where Blanca in sterling is located? Spa name? Heard she has big teddies.

DanteDk07
05-22-22, 11:50
I am quitting being a monger. I won't use this website anymore.

So please do not private message me anymore.

Tmac32
05-22-22, 13:00
Had a dream there today for a 30 min session. Didn't get her name. They offer table shampoo no shower. All in all the massage as good with some teasing and encouraged self service. No roaming except otc on the ass. Damage was. 6 and. 4 tip. Might repeat to see if there is other girls.

InSearch69
05-22-22, 13:43
My encounter was similar but she took care of me herself. OTC roaming only.

Went to Zenith spa in Ashburn, saw 2 different girls. Both mid 30's and very cute. Lots of teasing, flip and they won't touch the dick. They will play with your balls but want you to finish of yourself. I could do that at home and save to money. They also charge you 20 for a table shower. Not going back until I know they will finish what they started.

Had a dream there today for a 30 min session. Didn't get her name. They offer table shampoo no shower. All in all the massage as good with some teasing and encouraged self service. No roaming except otc on the ass. Damage was. 6 and. 4 tip. Might repeat to see if there is other girls.

TheDrowned
05-22-22, 16:51

So please do not private message me anymore.See you next week.

ArtistOfWar1
05-22-22, 17:54

So please do not private message me anymore.Looks like somones SO found their account still logged in LOL.

SexAddict96
05-22-22, 19:10
I was actually thinking of trying this place. I thought it maybe at least somewhat legit because of the different types of massages listed including couples. However, I was hoping for a nice teasing massage so I will check it out. How did the masseuse look and why did you tip 0. 4. Usually for a legit, the tip is 20% although I tip 25 to 30%.

NyHornet
05-22-22, 23:30
Yeah 23 X will work in a pintch but I want to try the other two. I heard they are not as clean tho?234 is newer, but all are clean.

Tmac32
05-23-22, 07:25
Honestly she is not a looker at all. But the little head was ready for action. Not sure if there are other providers there.

I was actually thinking of trying this place. I thought it maybe at least somewhat legit because of the different types of massages listed including couples. However, I was hoping for a nice teasing massage so I will check it out. How did the masseuse look and why did you tip 0. 4. Usually for a legit, the tip is 20% although I tip 25 to 30%.

Harley Dude 29
05-23-22, 11:24
I believe that Smile is part of a chain of mostly legit places that have tried to enhance their bottom line by advertising on BP and STG as more than they are. If you notice, all the ads are identical or very close to each other, and give the impression that they are wonderful. In reality, they all point to self serve and not much beyond that. One was / is on Main St in Fairfax, Smile, and I think that the one at 8300 Arlington-G2 is part of the chain of disappointment.

It is just a way for them to get more customers, even every customer is one and done, it is more than they have been getting. The one in Fairfax was a bad massage and then aggressive to move to self service. Amy really didn't like that the tip was not as much as a HE tip. The sad part is that she obviously has been getting larger tips for bad massage and self serve.

HD 29.

CharlieChan
05-23-22, 11:40
My encounter was similar but she took care of me herself. OTC roaming only.

Went to Zenith spa in Ashburn, saw 2 different girls. Both mid 30's and very cute. Lots of teasing, flip and they won't touch the dick. They will play with your balls but want you to finish of yourself. I could do that at home and save to money. They also charge you 20 for a table shower. Not going back until I know they will finish what they started.Please clarify.

My encounter was similar but "She took care of me herself."

They will play with your balls but "Want you to finish of yourself."

Yoyo Spa
05-23-22, 11:53
At least she was a month or so back. Still has an excellent figure and permits a tasty DATY. Not to mention she provided a quality back walking.

In case anyone gets too excited, she's not the same Ivy who used to be at Angels.

HimItSukun01
05-23-22, 13:24
Does anyone know of places that does Brazilian waxes on men? I have to get one done for a bet and it figures the only spas I know provides a different kind of service.

OldManInVa
05-23-22, 17:14
Does anyone know of places that does Brazilian waxes on men? I have to get one done for a bet and it figures the only spas I know provides a different kind of service.You can find their information from some of the comments on the forum. They both do waxing or shaving.

OldMan.

Abba91
05-23-22, 17:16
Does anyone know of places that does Brazilian waxes on men? I have to get one done for a bet and it figures the only spas I know provides a different kind of service.My husband read reviews of Kim's Pro Waxing Service in Vienna on here. Ms Kim is professional and sweet! She has 10+ years of experience. We are very pleased with the results; she has two new returning customers. We highly recommend Ms Kim's!

Nb. Ms Kim is ONLY a Waxing and skin professional Enjoy!

InSearch69
05-23-22, 18:00
At Smile I got a nova finish aka she took care of me.

At Zenith they will tickle your balls while you masturbate.

Please clarify.

My encounter was similar but "She took care of me herself."

They will play with your balls but "Want you to finish of yourself."

Iohannes
05-23-22, 19:11
Stopped into this place in Vienna and was met by a very cute body, with what appeared behind the mask to be a cute face as well. I think the name was Mila, or similar. She was wearing blue jeans and a short vest-like shirt that showed her midsection a little. Looked very good, but wary of the blue jeans as far as later access might go. Opted for half-hour for $50. No shower offered, and she started a very lackluster "medium" massage. After about five minutes, I told her to just go for a soft massage. She got the idea, and from that moment on it was teasing, mostly of the ass and sack, which felt very nice. On the flip she began to negotiate. Wanted one bill for oral. I considered it, and then when I mentioned I wanted BBBJ, that was another $. 4, so I went for standard NOVA for which she demanded $. 5, telling me her technique was worth it. I tried negotiating $. 4 with an extra 10 if I decided it was worth it, but she wouldn't budge. At that point, I went for the $. 5 and I will say that her technique was slow, and effective. No rush at all, with a lot of teasing around the area. As for access, I got a little OTC, but she was careful to block most everything. I did get her to remove the mask during the deed, and she was very cute, but I won't be back for those prices and lack of access.I just stopped in myself. Mina. She's wearing exactly the same outfit this evening as the one you described. Very nice body and very cute / pretty. I saw the jeans and knew that was going to be a no-go area.

The massage. It was so bad. I was surprised at first and then started laughing. She asked why I'm laughing and I said I'd just thought of something. Seriously. It wasn't bad, it was ridiculous. Laughably ridiculous. I let her do her thing because her hands are very soft and petite (if that's a way to describe hands).

She got to rubbing around the cheeks and balls. I OTC her jeans and she really has a great body. But, it's still jeans. She asked me to flip and quoted the same for NOVA. I said ok and she asked to be paid up front. She could tell I didn't like that but she insisted. Mood killer.

Now she goes to work. Great hands. They felt amazing. Really good technique. I got some under the shirt play. She's very small. There's basically some puffiness with nipples on top. It was taking longer to finish than she wanted but didn't complain. I could tell though. You kill the mood making me dig in my pants and this us what happens. Sorry, Mina.

Cleaned me up and started with the laughable touches she thought was a massage. I had maybe 10 minutes left of the 30. She could tell I was ready to go and started with the cupped hand snacks and said ok, thank you. Normally, I would be upset if they try to short me on time. This was done though. I was in about to lay there for another 5 to 10 minutes letting her do that.

Definitely not worth repeating, even as nice looking as she is.

HighwayGuy
05-23-22, 23:33
At least she was a month or so back. Still has an excellent figure and permits a tasty DATY. Not to mention she provided a quality back walking.Are you sure about that? I'm thinking this Ivy you saw is definitely not the old school Ivy that worked at Angels 2018-19-ish while briefly splitting her time at King's in Franconia. That particular Ivy more recently was splitting her time between a Herndon shop and a Tyson's shop and from what I understand was not on good terms with Coco / Linda at Angels and I'd be VERY surprised if she's somehow returned. All that being said, inquiring minds want to know. Your Ivy, whether or not she's the Ivy, sounds delightful. I'll have to stop by and see for myself, as this seems like a win either way.

JakeGalo
05-24-22, 14:18
I just stopped in myself. Mina. She's wearing exactly the same outfit this evening as the one you described. Very nice body and very cute / pretty. I saw the jeans and knew that was going to be a no-go area.

The massage. It was so bad. I was surprised at first and then started laughing. She asked why I'm laughing and I said I'd just thought of something. Seriously. It wasn't bad, it was ridiculous. Laughably ridiculous. I let her do her thing because her hands are very soft and petite (if that's a way to describe hands).

She got to rubbing around the cheeks and balls. I OTC her jeans and she really has a great body. But, it's still jeans. She asked me to flip and quoted the same for NOVA. I said ok and she asked to be paid up front. She could tell I didn't like that but she insisted. Mood killer.

Now she goes to work. Great hands. They felt amazing. Really good technique. I got some under the shirt play. She's very small. There's basically some puffiness with nipples on top. It was taking longer to finish than she wanted but didn't complain. I could tell though. You kill the mood making me dig in my pants and this us what happens. Sorry, Mina.

Cleaned me up and started with the laughable touches she thought was a massage. I had maybe 10 minutes left of the 30. She could tell I was ready to go and started with the cupped hand snacks and said ok, thank you. Normally, I would be upset if they try to short me on time. This was done though. I was in about to lay there for another 5 to 10 minutes letting her do that.

Definitely not worth repeating, even as nice looking as she is.Mina seems to have changed her MO recently. I've seen her twice for CBJ, and both time she stripped nude without me asking and allowed touching everywhere except full FIV (clit and outside OK). Her penchant for asking for the tip up front (even for repeat clients) hasn't changed, however.

BuckyLarsonJr
05-24-22, 14:55
Has anyone tried bye bye stress Lee highway Arlington?I've been twice and it's been strictly legit both times with no hint of anything else. Set-up is with curtains between tables rather than individual rooms, so I doubt anything goes on there. Massage wasn't anything special.

Iohannes
05-24-22, 16:13
Mina seems to have changed her MO recently. I've seen her twice for CBJ, and both time she stripped nude without me asking and allowed touching everywhere except full FIV (clit and outside OK). Her penchant for asking for the tip up front (even for repeat clients) hasn't changed, however.I didn't pursue anything beyond NOVA. Maybe she was on her period? Maybe not in the mood? That is, if she just offers it up. I went in for NOVA only. That ridiculous massage though. Maybe others will enjoy themselves more than I did. She does have a good NOVA, no doubt.

JakeGalo
05-24-22, 18:30
I didn't pursue anything beyond NOVA. Maybe she was on her period? Maybe not in the mood? That is, if she just offers it up. I went in for NOVA only. That ridiculous massage though. Maybe others will enjoy themselves more than I did. She does have a good NOVA, no doubt.Yeah, her massage is absurd. Just hard pressing with her fingers until you're ready to scream.

SteveSmithAbq
05-24-22, 22:01
I Contacted Zina late morning. Easy to set up via text. She didn't want to get in detailed when I asked questions about her menu. I Arrived at her studio a very beautiful girl with nice sets of tits and the best looking ass around. I knew I would take the plunge even though I wasn't packing enough in the wallet. She was very friendly and bubbly during my massage. Massage was above average and very steamy session. $. 34 She does Not do Bbj which I didn't mind. That ass was like was something. VIP's she is worth the visit.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/falls-church-relaxation-with-zina-falls/7470366701.htmlThe link in the post is not active anymore, can anyone please share Zina's current contact, thanks!

HotFootTeddy
05-25-22, 10:24

Normal excellent service you can expect at Pine.I stopped by Pine in the evening and drew Apple (I thought that's what she said, but it might have been April), who fits this description perfectly. Tall, probably in her 40's. Wearing a.

Hot, skin-tight dress, and looking great. Picked a half hour, chose to get a table shower, which was thorough and enjoyable. Back to the room and had a few minutes of back walking and massage. Asked what I wanted and I went for the whole kit & kaboodle. She asked me to put the tip on the table while she left the room to get some supplies.

I had a long day, and let her do all of the work, which led to me not lasting all that long, but it was great. Afterward, she actually dressed me (all of my clothing and my shoes), which is something that I haven't had at an AMP for quite a while. I will definitely return.

ArtistOfWar1
05-25-22, 11:40
The link in the post is not active anymore, can anyone please share Zina's current contact, thanks!I think she maybe out of town. No recent posts and no reply to any texts I have sent.

HimItSukun01
05-25-22, 12:52
You can find their information from some of the comments on the forum. They both do waxing or shaving..Thank you! I couldn't remember the name and was stumped with my search results. Got an appointment set today.

Eddie223
05-25-22, 15:02
I stopped by Pine in the evening and drew Apple (I thought that's what she said, but it might have been April), who fits this description perfectly. Tall, probably in her 40's. Wearing a.

Hot, skin-tight dress, and looking great. Picked a half hour, chose to get a table shower, which was thorough and enjoyable. Back to the room and had a few minutes of back walking and massage. Asked what I wanted and I went for the whole kit & kaboodle. She asked me to put the tip on the table while she left the room to get some supplies.

I had a long day, and let her do all of the work, which led to me not lasting all that long, but it was great. Afterward, she actually dressed me (all of my clothing and my shoes), which is something that I haven't had at an AMP for quite a while. I will definitely return.Definitely same person. She had a mask on when she told me her name, I'm hard of hearing and read lips some so I could have gotten her name wrong.

JackGolfer53
05-25-22, 15:50
I think she maybe out of town. No recent posts and no reply to any texts I have sent.She is out of town she told me she was heading back to the West Coast. Not sure when she will be back. She was gone a long time she left.

JackGolfer53
05-25-22, 15:54
I share your sentiment. Saw her for the first time. Nice body and personality, but wasnt attracted to her face and would rate the masage as a 3 at best. Much better options out there for the price of admission (120 + 40 tip).

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vienna-tysons/22052365.html.Having been around for a while I have found that everyone has different tastes. I find her attractive and fun. To each their own.

Bangkok2001
05-25-22, 21:55
I want to get my massage somewhere new and I found these two that may work. Just wondering if anyone has tried them out already? It will be a little bit of a drive. So any intel is appreciated. PM me if you like.

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/black-barbie-in-falls-chruch/22469499.html

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/falls-church-thai-combination-by-thai/7481727913.html

PrivatePyle
05-26-22, 09:03
Blue Ocean: I had one of the worst hours in a bit with Mimi. The massage was fine, but she was cold to the point of being rude throughout the 45 minutes of the hour session. I am studiously inoffensive in all parts of my life but especially with providers. Not sure what went wrong but will not be back (screamed at me for a. 5 tip).

Mint: I had the pleasure of her massage for a full hour. Excellent technique for 50 minutes with engaging conversation. The last 10 minutes were consumed with a standard finish with UTC roaming. I'll be back at standard Thai massage fee plus. 5 tip. Cute and personable and clean.

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-mint-thai/9135616.html

Guy501
05-26-22, 09:28
I want to get my massage somewhere new and I found these two that may work. Just wondering if anyone has tried them out already? It will be a little bit of a drive. So any intel is appreciated. PM me if you like.

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/black-barbie-in-falls-chruch/22469499.html

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/falls-church-thai-combination-by-thai/7481727913.htmlRemi gives a top shelf massage. She can walk on your back if you like deep massage. Standard NOVA finish though. Worth the massage.

StopIt22
05-26-22, 10:17
By far the place I visit the most after years of not being able to go Edens Models.

Skill=HJ.

Gina: Asian.

Face: 8.

Massage: 6.

Skill:8.

Footjob: 6.

Doesn't do much dirty talk, friendly.

Linda: Russian but looks very American.

Face: 8 but 9 when she wears glasses.

Skill: 7.

Footjob: 9.

Very pleasant, massaged whole body with her toes, to shy for dirty talk, her legs and ass are perfect.

Sasha: Russian.

Face:7.

Massage: 8.

Skill: 8.

Footjob: did not ask.

Extreme dirty talk.

Cristina: Latin.

Face:10.

Massage 8 1/2.

Skill 7.

Footjob: Yes.

Love her accent, down to earth.

Emma: white.

Face 6.

Massage 6.

Skill 5.

Footjob don't know.

Natalie: white.

Face 6.

Massage 6.

Skill 5.

Footjob don't know.

TheRabbit
05-26-22, 16:32
Can you get FS at Diamond Flash?

PilotAviator
05-26-22, 19:13
On my most recent visit, I had a nice time. This AMP is well reviewed and the staff takes care to provide a quality massage experience.

What I did not realize (previously) was the extent of their efforts at maintaining a clean space for each client.

After the end of my most recent, very pleasant hour with Anna, as I was tying my shoes I noticed how meticulous she was at stripping the linens off the table (down to the second under-layer pad), and redressing the table with obviously freshly laundered linen. At other locations, I note the towels are changed, and whatever served as the top layer on the table. I had not noticed anywhere completely strip the table and redress it. (Other places may do this, but this time and this place I saw it myself).

She also cleansed all the surfaces in the shower room (I know other places do this also).

Anna provided me a great massage experience. Linda returns next week.

Always be nice to the ladies.

PA.

Addicus
05-26-22, 20:49
Can you get FS at Diamond Flash?FS is available at most places, just depends on your demeanor and connection with the lady. To answer your question, it's (was) possible.

SuzhiLang
05-26-22, 21:01
FS is available at most places, just depends on your demeanor and connection with the lady. To answer your question, it's (was) possible.With all due respect, I am pretty sure FS is not on the menu in Diamond Flash. However, I do agree with you that everything is negotiable in this game as long as someone is willing to put enough $ on the table. Diamond Flash has enough foot traffic that the providers there make enough money with the current offering.

MrGiggles
05-27-22, 08:59
FYI, Kendall is leaving soon. She mentioned the 31st is her last day before taking some time off.

I've seen her twice now and enjoyed the experience overall. Nice body and personality. Though I admit her face isn't the best.

She mentioned a roommate named Amy. Wonder if the roommate offers a similar or better experience.

I share your sentiment. Saw her for the first time. Nice body and personality, but wasnt attracted to her face and would rate the masage as a 3 at best. Much better options out there for the price of admission (120 + 40 tip).

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vienna-tysons/22052365.html

️703-XXX-7410.

FvtLuis
05-27-22, 10:38
Had a dream at 4 seasons with Miki. Welcome by a nice slim 40's lady in a silk short red dress.

Opted for 1 hr massage (. 8) and TS. TS was fine, nice cleaning and paying attention to all parts.

Massage was decent, not the best but pretty good for this type of location. Light conversation, English is good.

ST was great and a nice preview but then it went down from there. Asked what I wanted and how much which is a big turn off for me. This place doesn't usually but seems Miki does.

Here is her menu.

6 for NOVA.

8 for standard NOVA and top down.

1. 2 for dress off.

2 for FS. Was quite surprised bc it is usually not a FS place.

Back and forth for 5 min about her ridiculous prices and thank god my little head didn't take over. Just told her to finish the massage and off I went.

Usually pretty please with 4 seasons but not this time around.

Rhinopole
05-27-22, 11:09
On my most recent visit, I had a nice time. This AMP is well reviewed and the staff takes care to provide a quality massage experience.

What I did not realize (previously) was the extent of their efforts at maintaining a clean space for each client.

After the end of my most recent, very pleasant hour with Anna, as I was tying my shoes I noticed how meticulous she was at stripping the linens off the table (down to the second under-layer pad), and redressing the table with obviously freshly laundered linen. At other locations, I note the towels are changed, and whatever served as the top layer on the table. I had not noticed anywhere completely strip the table and redress it. (Other places may do this, but this time and this place I saw it myself).

She also cleansed all the surfaces in the shower room (I know other places do this also)..Does anyone know whether the Anna at Angels in Fx is the same Anna who was at Massage Wellness with Joy?

Rhino.

UnlikelyZero
05-27-22, 14:07
Seen a lot of posts people asking about where Ivy went. I never saw her as Ivy, but as of a couple months ago a lady going by Dior was working at Golden Therapy in Alexandria. Therapy, not Body. At the time she said she usually works in Herndon as Ivy and was pretty well known in that area for her P2P. P2P isn't my thing but she definitely seemed like she knew what she was doing.

Big Daddy Don
05-27-22, 14:28
Had a dream there today for a 30 min session. Didn't get her name. They offer table shampoo no shower. All in all the massage as good with some teasing and encouraged self service. No roaming except otc on the ass. Damage was. 6 and. 4 tip. Might repeat to see if there is other girls.Thanks for your post. I just noticed that place yesterday and was thinking of stopping in. I think I will pass now.

JustaNon75
05-28-22, 07:55
Can you get FS at Diamond Flash?I've been there a dozen or so times and can say I've never gotten close to anything resembling FS there. Always a nice nova finish, most of the times the teddies are displayed, sometimes with a prostate rub. As always, YMMV.

Happy Hunting!

Justin.

Nbik08
05-28-22, 18:51
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/nova-14-minutes-from-tysons/22470537.html

Anyone seen her? Care to share?

OldManInVa
05-29-22, 13:17
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/nova-14-minutes-from-tysons/22470537.html

Anyone seen her? Care to share?So far you have done nothing but ask for information on this forum. You are much more likely to get results if you actually provide some information and become an active contributor. I have not seen her and cannot provide you any information.

SlyFrog
05-29-22, 13:20
I have not seen Naomi, but have seen a few other girls out of this opperation. They opperate out of the bottom floor of a medical building in what used to be a legit spa.

Mosly like a PV place with expensive extras.

Anyone seen her? Care to share?

StickDeath
05-29-22, 15:32
Remi gives a top shelf massage. She can walk on your back if you like deep massage. Standard NOVA finish though. Worth the massage.I went to Remi for a session yesterday, Massage is top shelf. If you really like deep tissue (it almost hurts) for $1.2. But what sup with this Thai providers asking $. 6 tip for HJ above $1.2. It used to be $1.2 everything included.

JackGolfer53
05-29-22, 21:33
FYI, Kendall is leaving soon. She mentioned the 31st is her last day before taking some time off.

I've seen her twice now and enjoyed the experience overall. Nice body and personality. Though I admit her face isn't the best.

She mentioned a roommate named Amy. Wonder if the roommate offers a similar or better experience.I saw Amy I would not repeat. Lackluster and not very attractive. B.

TroyMClure
05-31-22, 10:43
In my dream, Mimi was the only one there and she said I could only stay a half hour. I'm guessing Mimi is late 30's, early 40's dressed in shorts and T=shirt. The atmosphere was quiet, accommodations were clean. She collected the house fee and left the room while I undressed. I asked for a table shower; it felt nice and she cleaned me thoroughly. The rub was brief as was the soft touch. When I flipped she turned down the lights and removed her top revealing larger than expected Cs or Ds. I nursed while she led me to the NOVA finish line. She brought me a hot towel for clean up and helped me get dressed. I tipped. 6, which she did not count. I would like to see other providers there but if she is the only one there again I would enjoy another session with her.

Rainydog
05-31-22, 14:50
By far the place I visit the most after years of not being able to go Edens Models.

Skill=HJ.

Gina: Asian.

Face: 8.

Skill:8.

Footjob: 6.

Doesn't do much dirty talk, friendly.

Linda: Russian but looks very American.

Face: 8 but 9 when she wears glasses.

Skill: 7.

Footjob: 9.

Very pleasant, massaged whole body with her toes, to shy for dirty talk, her legs and ass are perfect.

Sasha: Russian..How much is the tip?

CDeal651
06-01-22, 06:01
I am visiting NOVA soon and wanted to know if anyone has seen Rada.

Tapas
06-02-22, 09:09
For all of you asking. She is due back today from Thailand.

SemenSeeker
06-02-22, 10:37
Got some time to burn in Reston and trying to decide on Moon or Eleven in Herndon. I've heard solid reviews for both. Looking for DATY and DATO. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I could make the drive down to Queen again to see Kim or Lee, but don't feel like I'll have the time to make the trek.

Any provider you'd recommend for DATY / O?

VaPlay
06-02-22, 13:07
Got some time to burn in Reston and trying to decide on Moon or Eleven in Herndon. I've heard solid reviews for both. Looking for DATY and DATO. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I could make the drive down to Queen again to see Kim or Lee, but don't feel like I'll have the time to make the trek.

Any provider you'd recommend for DATY / O?Go to Pine in old town, most there will cater to your needs. I have not been in a few months but its always been consistent for me. Remember to leave a tip on the table and be naked when they return to the room to set the tone. Never skip the TS as that is where you become playful. If the provider is cold and not flirty through any of that then pick up your tip upon returning to room, this will typically transition into them becoming submissive or you ending your session with money back in your pockets while you move on. Always report back with your experiences.

VaPlay
06-02-22, 13:09
I am visiting NOVA soon and wanted to know if anyone has seen Rada.Realizing your new. How about a link, or anything to go off of? Help us help you!

CDeal651
06-02-22, 14:13
Realizing your new. How about a link, or anything to go off of? Help us help you!https://nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/tysons/12869968.html

Sorry about that.

WillyBetten
06-02-22, 15:35
For all of you asking. She is due back today from Thailand.Thanks for the heads up. Def missed her.