PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Pilot Aviator
11-13-14, 23:19
Prince was open today.

Kijimuna
11-14-14, 14:47
New paint job. Same Anna.Yep, she seems to have an older white guy financing the operation. That's interesting because I think it is normally the honest syndicate running the show.

Happy Guy 2
11-14-14, 16:21
Nice enough. Std KAMP experience. Attractive but wish would smile and relax. TS good but placed wash cloth over. Shy?? Careful? Good back and walking. Took direction. Ended up working hard to the end. Left happy. Think I like the CAMPS better. Attitude? Nice but little personality.

Happy Guy 2
11-14-14, 19:02
Nice enough. Std KAMP experience. Attractive but wish would smile and relax. TS good but placed wash cloth over. Shy?? Careful? Good back and walking. Took direction. Ended up working hard to the end. Left happy. Think I like the CAMPS better. Attitude? Nice but little personality.Missed important fact. She was youngish. 30 ish = pleasant.

JmSuttr
11-15-14, 15:07
Yep, she seems to have an older white guy financing the operation. That's interesting because I think it is normally the honest syndicate running the show.Tried to reply to your PMs but the system bounced them back.

GlenAllenJohn
11-15-14, 19:51
New to this page, so my apologies if I screw something up.

I've been going to Oasis in Dumfries, which had two girls. One cuter, 40 ish yo who gave a great massage and on the first visit, a HE. Visited about 5+ more times and I got a ton more. Went back last week to see her again but the second girl said she'd be out for a month or two. The second girl is much older a big time smoker. She is constantly coughing, so I rolled out.

I'm looking for a place in the Springfield area that is worth a visit. I've also been to Eden Spa in Alexandria twice and was less than impressed.Soft Touch in NOVA is my go to place since my first visit. Nice table show with plenty of touching me and me touching her.

Once in the room very friendly girls. You can roam over and under the cloth and you will leaving feeling very relaxed.

NovaCane
11-16-14, 16:29
Nice to be treated like a VIP when I'm in Vienna. Hadn't had a massage in months and found a place that actually gives a great massage. Opted for the half at. 6 and had to ask for lighter pressure one time but overall the massage was very nice. The providor, Amy, was maybe 40, not bad looking, really sweet and seemed like she really wanted to make sure I left happy.

I feel like many AMPs rush you out quick but I even got an extra minute or two. The massage itself was probably good enough that I'd visit again. And I left happy so overall a good time.

Saw another girl, fairly cute as I was leaving. Maybe visit again soon and see if she is equally as good.

Will provide more details for trusted members.

NC.

Serpico99
11-16-14, 21:21
I took another sip of Seven at 7 (corners that is) and tried out Hanna. The last provider I had, Micky, wasn't there.

Overall Hanna's massage was better than Micky's but she pushed me for 80 donation for services that was not on par with Micky. She was pissed when I held my ground at 60. She was blocking the door of the room as I tried to exit. I didn't give in and held her at 60 for services rendered. What a pain in the ass. Looks like they are getting use to other mongers paying premium for minimum in return. I probably won't repeat with Hanna, and will stick with Micky. I just need to find out when Hanna isn't there so as to not get stuck with her again.

Krakatoa
11-17-14, 11:13
If anyone has a report on this place: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/4764154398.html.

Price is right. I'm guessing Chinese. If no intel, I will eventually TOFTT.

BlazinAzn
11-17-14, 12:35
If anyone has a report on this place: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/4764154398.html.

Price is right. I'm guessing Chinese. If no intel, I will eventually TOFTT.From the reviews on one of this sites sponsors the place is legit.

Randy Farang
11-17-14, 15:27

Price is right. I'm guessing Chinese. If no intel, I will eventually TOFTT.You might want to take a look at my review on 08/15/14. As always, YMMV, but unless they have changed you can do better.

Ben Porter
11-18-14, 15:28
Long time lurker, for some reason I've never posted a report. Sorry yall.

Anyways, yesterday I had my first experience at Eden. Despite the fact I've heard some lackluster things about the place, I wanted to see for myself. I interacted only with 'LaLa' an older, short, chubby MT with a cute face for an older chick (beautiful lips).

TS was very nice with attention being paid to every inch of my body, especially the good parts.

Massage was decent, too much time spent massaging over the sheet for my liking though. However when I simply asked for "oil only" she quickly removed the sheet and obliged. Prostate, HE, and heavy roaming were provided with no hesitation which was very nice. Left. 4 for her troubles and she seemed very grateful for it. All in all I had a great time and will return soon.

Roamin Roman
11-19-14, 03:04
Just a quick review of Jackie, with whom I had the pleasure of making a brief acquaintance this past weekend. She's tall (5'10" perhaps), sturdy but not stocky (maybe 125# with long hair. Given the choice of. 5 or. 8, opt for the latter. She has a firm handshake, and her massage skills are better than good. Her hands are very smooth, without callouses, and she also has an upbeat attitude. She'll likely be there for a while (I hope), so keep her in mind if you need a good rubdown after the gym or whenever. 36 see at the finish line.

7/7/9/9.

Roman.

Ready
11-19-14, 06:25
Soft Touch in NOVA is my go to place since my first visit. Nice table show with plenty of touching me and me touching her.

Once in the room very friendly girls. You can roam over and under the cloth and you will leaving feeling very relaxed.Soft Touch (or TK in the past) has been a place I have visited for years, and enjoyed seeing a number of nice therapists. The place is clean and I always felt welcomed, never being harassed for a tip; these days, there are several where I feel harassed and leave wondering why I went to try someplace new.

Stashio
11-19-14, 16:37
I have noticed quite a bit of work going on in Woodbridge on Rt 1. Looks like our favorite old place could be getting ready to open again. I saw a sign on the door last night but it was not on the door this morning as I passed it. I will keep everyone posted with updates as they become available.

Be safe out there.

Zhuxi
11-19-14, 18:06
I have noticed quite a bit of work going on in Woodbridge on Rt 1. Looks like our favorite old place could be getting ready to open again. I saw a sign on the door last night but it was not on the door this morning as I passed it. I will keep everyone posted with updates as they become available.

Be safe out there.That would be nice. I wouldn't say it was my favorite, but it was on point. Favorite would have to be on the other side of town, Old Bridge. Top notch quality and service over there.

Zhuxi.

Amp Bum
11-23-14, 09:34
Went to an evergreen not on 236 twice in the past few weeks and got the same provider that said she was 30's but probably 40's which is not a problem for me though. Very nice natural, succulent see cups and good massage technique. She left the room numerous times and cut the massage short both times I was there.

Mustang946
11-23-14, 16:25
I happened to be in Woodbridge last week and the urge hit me. I knew my old favorite was long gone so did a quick google search and saw an ad for Pine on Old Bridge. The address looked somewhat familiar so I drove there to take a look. Pine is in the same office complex as the old reliable MT but in the back row of buildings. I drew Victoria, who appeared to be in her middle 30's. A steaming hot TS was perfect on such a cold day. At the beginning of the massage, she was called out for a scheduled appointment. Mamasan Kim asked me to wait as the other girl was out sick. I was in a hurry so I asked her to complete the session. She said she was 35 but looked 40+ but still attractive. Ok massage with above average NOVA or maybe I thought so as it had been awhile. Roaming allowed. I will likely return. $80 for full hour + $40.

BigSkyConferen
11-25-14, 20:50
Go see it. Feel free to message me for specific Qs.

Ymmv Alot
11-25-14, 23:41
To the Managers, Mamasans, and the wonderful Massage Technicians.

I wish you each and all a Happy Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for each excellent massage experience that I've enjoyed this year. Many places are closing for the weekend -- to the brother and sister mongers, enjoy the shopping, the food -- or the rest!

I know I'll enjoy visiting with family and friends as I travel for the next week, but as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

P.S. -- Remember, a generous action on your part at this time of year will be appreciated by your ATF (she has to shop also) and it your favorite location is well managed, remember the MMS as well.

SpaSearcher
11-26-14, 19:31
I will be in the NOVA area with a week or so moving from the beach. Looking for a quick rundown of places to avoid or go see for good service. I will browse through the threads but I don't know the area that well so it may take some time to locate some places unless you can link a BP ad or site. Thanks.

MrSunnyHills
11-29-14, 12:25
Both of my regulars were tied up and I wanted both a hard massage and the usual side activities. So I decided to try Relax, perhaps hoping to get Anna. Went as I waited briefly in the room, heard a woman customer say "Thanks" as she left. A few minutes later a reasonably good looking Chinese tech came in (not too tall) so I thought perhaps it was Anna. I said hard massage and she proceeded to do a pretty good nearly hard massage, and she wasn't too concerned about the towel.

Upon further leg work, it was pretty apparent more would be available. During this time I found her name was Wendy not Anna. In the end, all was good. As compared to most NOVA CAMPs, I'd rate this experience in the top 30%. She is pleasant and I will maybe return.

Mr. S.

Kijimuna
11-29-14, 17:56
Both of my regulars were tied up and I wanted both a hard massage and the usual side activities. So I decided to try Relax, perhaps hoping to get Anna. Went as I waited briefly in the room, heard a woman customer say "Thanks" as she left. A few minutes later a reasonably good looking Chinese tech came in (not too tall) so I thought perhaps it was Anna. I said hard massage and she proceeded to do a pretty good nearly hard massage, and she wasn't too concerned about the towel.

Upon further leg work, it was pretty apparent more would be available. During this time I found her name was Wendy not Anna. In the end, all was good. As compared to most NOVA CAMPs, I'd rate this experience in the top 30%. She is pleasant and I will maybe return.

Mr. S.If it was Anna, she would have tried to up sell you from the get go.

Decvpi
12-01-14, 16:24
Seen Jenny in Sterling. Easy call to set up. Was staying in extended stay in Sterling. Massage was good, left happy. No touching and kept everything on. There are a lot better options.

Out there. I would not repeat.

Kijimuna
12-01-14, 18:01
Am I allowed to post about my masseuse friend who was robbed? I have a phone number, description of the shithead, partial plate number, ect. Scared to go police of obvious reasons.

Mocoloans
12-01-14, 19:06
Rookie monger posting.

Visited Oasis this afternoon for 30 min massage. Only one provider available don't recall name but probably in her fifties with smokers voice. Place smelled like smoke. Got rushed TS. While doing TS, provider stated only half hour we finish here. Pushed for PM, which she attempted with NOVA finish.

Cannot report on massage because wasn't included. Damage was. 6 and. 4.

Will seek a different place next time I have the urge.

Sexingit
12-02-14, 12:31
Am I allowed to post about my masseuse friend who was robbed? I have a phone number, description of the shithead, partial plate number, ect. Scared to go police of obvious reasons.Personal information isn't allowed, at least I don't think so. PMing the information is though.

Dooder
12-02-14, 14:36
Went to place behind Dunkin. Lee Hwy / 66. All the way in the back.

Got there and waited for 10-15 minutes. Not bad. Got different provider from last time. No TS or offer to wipe down with washcloths. Really doesn't bother me because I always shower prior. Was somewhat nice but very economical with talk. Again, nice but nothing enthusiastic or exciting. Just a job. Didn't get provider name as it was not offered. A little older. Easily 40+, maybe 50. Hard for me to tell. Skinny in a nice shapely way. Maybe slender is the better word. Gave an okay massage and you can tell she has some training. Some effort was there. Standard experience and nothing exciting to ooh and ahh about. I wish there was more to tell but there isn't. Go in, go out. I could go back due to convenience but if I came across anything more friendly or a better massage I would easily drive there. There is no desire to return other than being lazy when I'm close.

Kijimuna
12-03-14, 00:04
Personal information isn't allowed, at least I don't think so. PMing the information is though.Ok, anyone who wants the details, feel free to PM me.

My research on his phone number has turned up two other reports of him robbing massage girls with a knife. But now I have a partial plate, a description of his car make and model, the town he lives in, and his physical description.

Serpico99
12-03-14, 19:38
Rich Therapy in Herrrrrdown = fail.

I paid for an hour and after the TS, another monger rings the bell. He must had been a regular because my provider (she said the other girl was out shopping) wanted to cut my session down to 30 min, to take care of the other monger, and stated she would give me back 20 (which she did). TS was great, the massage was poking and prodding with a towel on and other services were marginal noVA std. She had tig ole bitties and doing a Russian on her would be a dream but given the circumstances of cutting my session short to attend to another monger left a bad taste in my mouth and I decided to not seek out additional treatment. Reports from another mongering site suggest the a couple years past activities were excellent but not this time around. Provider name sounded like Momo. I don't recommend this place, another lazy high volume Korean operation.

Krakatoa
12-03-14, 23:14
Visited this place twice on the strength of a recent review. First time I drew Lily. (Why do they love this name they can't pronounce?) Lily is a granny, to be sure, but still kind of cute, friendly, and accommodating. Second time I drew Julie. Julie is probably much older than the 25 she looks, but I don't care. She's a stunner. She was a little cautious in the session--I was unable to talk the bees out of their dayglow jungle print leotard, but I'm confident this relationship can grow. With table showers, good service, and a lack of haggling, this place is moving to the top of my list.

JamieSmit
12-04-14, 05:39
Rookie monger posting.

Visited Oasis this afternoon for 30 min massage. Only one provider available don't recall name but probably in her fifties with smokers voice. Place smelled like smoke. Got rushed TS. While doing TS, provider stated only half hour we finish here. Pushed for PM, which she attempted with NOVA finish.

Cannot report on massage because wasn't included. Damage was. 6 and. 4.

Will seek a different place next time I have the urge.Yes, would recommend against Oasis right now. The older lady is gross and I couldn't get past the smokers voice. She has a partner who I think is out of town. The partner is early 40's but cute face and nice body. I've been with her several times and had a lot of fun. .

Kijimuna
12-04-14, 10:52
Am I allowed to post about my masseuse friend who was robbed? I have a phone number, description of the shithead, partial plate number, ect. Scared to go police of obvious reasons.

Ok, anyone who wants the details, feel free to PM me.

My research on his phone number has turned up two other reports of him robbing massage girls with a knife. But now I have a partial plate, a description of his car make and model, the town he lives in, and his physical description.The response from this forum has been amazing. Lots of PMs asking for more info on this guy. I'm happy the word is getting out.

Dooder
12-04-14, 16:55
Been here several times and always good. Standard damage and tip - . 8 & . 4. GREAT TS, very playful. Which continued in the room. I thought her name was Tina but then I read previous post and said, "Hmmm. Maybe Lily?" Very friendly and at ease, 30+. A little chubby. Massage passable but good attitude made up for any deficiencies. Easy roaming. Very nice and definitely recommend. I recommend because of the attitude. Niceness goes a long way with me. I'm nice and expect the same. Hate paying. 8 and getting cold or bored demeanor. Hard to relieve stress with that kind of attitude.

Happy Guy 2
12-07-14, 15:41
Went to Crystal in Herndon. Needed a real massage for back and looked up a Chinese place near where I was. Walked in and was set up with young (20's) attractive gal who did a very nice massage. She was very close and personal and had a nice rump but did not want to do more, at least on first visit. She asked if I had kids, how many. Very broken English. Was sweet and friendly but no HE. Felt like I was with a daughter and did not feel like pushing it since massage itself was good. Mamasan was a Chinese guy so maybe the place is legit or. ? Anyone else have luck here? Was very pleasant but not the Happy type.

Happy Guy 2.

P.S. Note at VIP there also is a Lilly as mentioned as a possibility on an earlier post. Older provider, talented, good attitude, tries hard to please. However not the chemistry for me.

Ymmv Alot
12-08-14, 16:47
The holidays are a great time to reduce stress with a visit to your ATF (or local massage technician).

If you have an on-going, friendly relationship with the staff, remember the manager (MMS) and your favorite technician with a gift or special "new year's" gratuity.

If your ATF is like mine, she is a hard-working, very nice lady (if you are extra-fortunate, she is also a beauty).

Likely you "tip your barber" extra (50% or more) at this time of year. Your massage ATF touches a lot more than your head -- and likely spends more time with you per visit than you spend with your barber.

I am sure my next visit will be great, but as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Aeod4
12-08-14, 18:12
Long time lurker 1st time poster. So I finally mustered up the courage to visit the local parlor. Only to be disappointing experiences I went a total of 3 times. I figured if they got to know my face things would be easier for myself. But each time has been a normal massage. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I never seem to get the hints of there might be more to offer, like some of you on the forum.

Serpico99
12-08-14, 18:39
Anyone been to the 2nd floor spot above the Panera on 450 Broad? Before Lilly got hassled, I had good times with Paula and Apple. Right after Lilly's ordeal, Apple was totally hands off when giving a massage on the first floor. Not sure if things changed? Backchannel if you want.

MrPrivacy
12-08-14, 21:17
Went to Crystal in Herndon. Needed a real massage for back and looked up a Chinese place near where I was. Walked in and was set up with young (20's) attractive gal who did a very nice massage. She was very close and personal and had a nice rump but did not want to do more, at least on first visit. She asked if I had kids, how many. Very broken English. Was sweet and friendly but no HE. Felt like I was with a daughter and did not feel like pushing it since massage itself was good. Mamasan was a Chinese guy so maybe the place is legit or. ? Anyone else have luck here? Was very pleasant but not the Happy type.

Happy Guy 2.

P.S. Note at VIP there also is a Lilly as mentioned as a possibility on an earlier post. Older provider, talented, good attitude, tries hard to please. However not the chemistry for me.Likewise, my visit there was w / a young Chinese girl in early 20's. Cute with nice body all around, but nothing more than pleasant massage. I offered, but she didn't bite.

Kijimuna
12-08-14, 22:12

Happy Guy 2.

P.S. Note at VIP there also is a Lilly as mentioned as a possibility on an earlier post. Older provider, talented, good attitude, tries hard to please. However not the chemistry for me.It's a legit shop, as is Royal Massage just up the street.

Happy Guy 2
12-08-14, 23:42
It's a legit shop, as is Royal Massage just up the street.Thanks for confirmation. BUT, then I over tipped for potential next time. Dummy me. I guess a real good massage for. 6/ hour and then a reasonable tip is not too bad if you have an ache and pain. . 6 for the hour plus what is a reasonable tip for a legit place / good massage? 10,15, 20 ?

Thanks,

Happy Guy 2.

MrSunnyHills
12-09-14, 07:43
Thanks for confirmation. BUT, then I over tipped for potential next time. Dummy me. I guess a real good massage for. 6/ hour and then a reasonable tip is not too bad if you have an ache and pain. . 6 for the hour plus what is a reasonable tip for a legit place / good massage? 10,15, 20 ?

Thanks,

Happy Guy 2.My wife got me a Groupon for a massage once and I asked her how much to tip. She said tyipcally 15 - 20% of the (non-Groupon) rate. I also was in another legit place that had a deal going on and a lady paying in front of me left $10.

Great Expecta
12-09-14, 10:52
I stopped in at Eden after reading a fellow monger's review. It was 430 pm, Sat and I was the only one in the place. Vickie let me in and ushered me to a room. She is an older Korean woman (duh! But she was cute under all that caked on make-up. She asked if I wanted a shower and when I said yes, she exited and returned in just a t-shirt and denim cutoffs. She has a nice ass and boobs of a much younger woman. She had a great personality and we laughed and joked quite a bit. She found it especially funny that I am shaved and we went from there. She paid a lot of attention to my ass and cock during the TS, so I knew time in the massage room would be better. The massage itself was not so great, but she wasn't shy about rubbing my ass and reaching under to rub the boys. On the flip, she reached down to flick my cock and went further down to rub my asshole. I just smiled and spread my legs a little, putting my ankles on her shoulder. She giggled, jumped up and got a glove then came back and jumped up on the table to sit right between my legs. She asked if I liked prostate massages and I said absolutely. She oiled up her fingers and slid them in and started rubbing my prostate between two fingers. My cock immediately began to get hard and she took the other hand and started jacking me off. She really got into that and was much more vocal than I was saying things like "I love my fingers in your ass" and " you are going to cum hard for me". I erupted in a volcanic spray and she got up and cleaned me up with tissues and hot towels. Now. Never once did she suggest or ask for a tip, which really impressed me. I left her. 4 with a guarantee for a return visit for more play. I started kidding around with her about giving her oral sex and she was on the border line. I think I may be able to taste the goods the next time I go back.

Fatpig
12-09-14, 15:23
Saw kay again. Average all around and wish they would turn the heat up. She 45+ but thin with nice bod. I been having bad luck so I will stick going here a bit. Everytime I try hit Herndon or Sterling spots it's busy.

Dr Bombay
12-09-14, 18:22
I stopped in at Eden after reading a fellow monger's review. It was 430 pm, Sat and I was the only one in the place. Vickie let me in and ushered me to a room. She is an older Korean woman (duh! But she was cute under all that caked on make-up. She asked if I wanted a shower and when I said yes, she exited and returned in just a t-shirt and denim cutoffs. She has a nice ass and boobs of a much younger woman. She had a great personality and we laughed and joked quite a bit.Most mongers in this area don't give a lot of detail unless they're trying to get a place shut down.

Great Expecta
12-10-14, 15:33
Most mongers in this area don't give a lot of detail unless they're trying to get a place shut down.Not at all my good Dr. Just wanted to give a good, thorough report. Advice taken.

Volvos40
12-11-14, 18:34
It's a legit shop, as is Royal Massage just up the street.So, Crystal is legit, and so is Royal. The story doesn't stop there. Cindy at Royal gives a stunning massage, just firm in right places, and knows to work the glutes and upper thighs, I might call it teasing but she knows me real well and it just feels natural. At. 5 per hour I do 1 hr face down, then 1 hr on back. She works abdominal muscles, rib muscles, chest, then thighs and calfs, does a great tease, but it's all innocent and plus a comfort level. I'm telling you her hour spent on back glutes and thighs is breathtaking. But, it's not for everyone, the KAMPs are all within 1 mile to get a rub and tug. This is just a nice girl that puts 110% in her technique. Go in peace.

Volvos40
12-11-14, 18:44
Long time lurker 1st time poster. So I finally mustered up the courage to visit the local parlor. Only to be disappointing experiences I went a total of 3 times. I figured if they got to know my face things would be easier for myself. But each time has been a normal massage. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I never seem to get the hints of there might be more to offer, like some of you on the forum.We'll, you're hitting the Chinese AMPs, and generally speaking they don't do the HE. Some will give a little tease and let you finish it off. When you spend the. 2 additional you can hit the KAMPs and maybe have a good time, but it might just be a 54 yr old grandmother doing a fast jerk off which has a reverse affect on me. You might get a sexy looking K-girl that can't massage worth a shit. Figure out you priorities then plot your course.

Happy Guy 2
12-12-14, 11:59
We'll, you're hitting the Chinese AMPs, and generally speaking they don't do the HE. Some will give a little tease and let you finish it off. When you spend the. 2 additional you can hit the KAMPs and maybe have a good time, but it might just be a 54 yr old grandmother doing a fast jerk off which has a reverse affect on me. You might get a sexy looking K-girl that can't massage worth a shit. Figure out you priorities then plot your course.In my dream.

I am thinking it depends on city. In southern FL now for a week and maybe Chinese mafia different here. . 7 base fee plus tip and depending on provider, anything is on the table, no pun intended. They are in 20's and beautiful. Gone to heaven types. GFE included. Must be well trained. "What do you like?" Drop the clothes. And beautiful underneath. Very clean and careful. Alcohol on fingers, etc. Delightful. Can get a little more costly but worth the few extra bucks. Not all places are like this but many are. Look on Ft Myers pages. Spoiled me.

Very. Happy Guy 2.

HyperDude85
12-12-14, 21:19
So, Crystal is legit, and so is Royal. The story doesn't stop there. Cindy at Royal gives a stunning massage, just firm in right places, and knows to work the glutes and upper thighs, I might call it teasing but she knows me real well and it just feels natural. At. 5 per hour I do 1 hr face down, then 1 hr on back. She works abdominal muscles, rib muscles, chest, then thighs and calfs, does a great tease, but it's all innocent and plus a comfort level. I'm telling you her hour spent on back glutes and thighs is breathtaking. But, it's not for everyone, the KAMPs are all within 1 mile to get a rub and tug. This is just a nice girl that puts 110% in her technique. Go in peace.Dreaming here.

This place is nice. I had the same experience that Volvo described. Great massage for a great price. Little tease and nothing more. I might go there more often as I would get a free one after 10.

Robreev
12-15-14, 18:46
Hit Prince last week. They now have a table shower, no more standing. Dumpy choice of women but the place is still clean and price is 80/40.

JmSuttr
12-16-14, 08:32
Unable to send you message.

Centerville visit was OK.

PA.Check your inbox. Thanks.

Dr Bombay
12-16-14, 16:59
Not sure this will help anyone by the time it posts, but as a I was on Wilson Blvd, around 2:30 or 3 pm, I saw 6 or 7 LE looking as if they were about to enter the establishment.

The Health Center,Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 near Jefferson.

OldTimeAmpLvr
12-16-14, 22:37
Stopped by to see Anne / Anna and told she is no longer there. Disappointing. Hopefully will turn up somewhere new.

Mustang946
12-17-14, 11:21
Not sure this will help anyone by the time it posts, but as a I was on Wilson Blvd, around 2:30 or 3 pm, I saw 6 or 7 LE looking as if they were about to enter the establishment.

The Health Center,Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 near Jefferson.When it first opened last year, Ana worked there and provided fantastic massage and above average NOVA plus she has a nice personality. When she left in the spring, remaining therapists provided only uninspired massage.

Maybe the guy running the place and selling insurance upstairs had some fraudulent claims.

JTreehorn14
12-17-14, 11:46

The Health Center,Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 near Jefferson.If true then that's a shame. I had a very nice session there earlier this year. Nothing more than brief UTC roaming allowed, but the release was extended, nice ass play, and a cute girl with good English skills. Also, the massage was excellent and no clock watching.

JmSuttr
12-19-14, 16:11
Tried doing some research but she doesn't list a phone or any pics of herself and doing a google search on "Female Bodybuilder" and "Springfield" didn't turn up anything.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-and-body-rubs/15031100

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/4810195819.html

If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Guy 2
12-19-14, 17:16
Drove past place call Oriental Massage. It had an open sign in the window and a price $42/ hr. !! Any intelligence reports? It is next to an Adult Toy store. Good, Bad, Legit? PM me if that makes better sense. If it was good. And a good massage. 2 hours would be easy!

Happy Guy 2.

FlowMaster
12-19-14, 17:39
Tried doing some research but she doesn't list a phone or any pics of herself and doing a google search on "Female Bodybuilder" and "Springfield" didn't turn up anything.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-and-body-rubs/15031100

If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.I am imagining she looks like Starla from Napoleon Dynamite.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120117231754/napoleondynamite/images/6/6a/Starla.jpg

The Nub
12-19-14, 23:00

The Health Center,Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 near Jefferson.Stopped by Wednesday night, their neon light massage sign was on. Parked on the back of the building, walked to their door and noticed a hand-written note that said "Ill be back soon" and listed their phone number. Rang the bell anyway, but nothing. Thursday night, their sign was off.

JTreehorn14
12-20-14, 00:02

If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.That ad looks far too legit. Despite being in Backpage I just don't intuit that she is offering anything other than the services she lists. However, I'd love to be wrong. I think I'd find a standard NOVA ending from a female bodybuilder to be pretty hot.

JmSuttr
12-20-14, 12:32
That ad looks far too legit. Despite being in Backpage I just don't intuit that she is offering anything other than the services she lists. However, I'd love to be wrong. I think I'd find a standard NOVA ending from a female bodybuilder to be pretty hot.IME, therapists who are 100% legit have no issues posting their real names, numbers, addresses, etc. The fact that "Female Bodybuilder" has chosen to be so secretive about those items makes me wonder if she's one of the many legit therapists who also happens to do a bit extra but wants to keep a low profile.

Of course, there's no way to know for sure without intel or TOFTT. So I'm hoping someone here has something to report and, if not, maybe I'll have to be the first to take the plunge.

Ymmv Alot
12-20-14, 22:52
I visited a new NoVA establishment (that provides it's address only via text message).

Good things: The manager (Alice) is very pleasant. Does a great job with text messages. The studio is conveniently located in a multi-use condo office park (good location), good parking, discrete entrance. On the inside are many indications of a new AMP.

My MT (I believe the name was Lily, but I may have mis-heard) was an 30-ish see-girl with limited conversational skills. The massage I received was very good (HARD).

Detriments: No TS, poor time management (Lily finished the massage at an hour (with no flip). She then tried to get me to extend another 30-minutes).

Bottom line. VERY GOOD HARD MASSAGE, nothing else offered or enjoyed.

Establishment advertising via CL and BP (NoVA search Alice).

It is not likely I will repeat, and although my mileage was zero on this visit, as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

P.S. If it does, let me know my PM.

JmSuttr
12-21-14, 12:51
I visited a new NoVA establishment (that provides it's address only via text message).

Good things: The manager (Alice) is very pleasant. Does a great job with text messages. The studio is conveniently located in a multi-use condo office park (good location), good parking, discrete entrance. On the inside are many indications of a new AMP.

My MT (I believe the name was Lily, but I may have mis-heard) was an 30-ish see-girl with limited conversational skills. The massage I received was very good (HARD).

Detriments: No TS, poor time management (Lily finished the massage at an hour (with no flip). She then tried to get me to extend another 30-minutes).

Bottom line. VERY GOOD HARD MASSAGE, nothing else offered or enjoyed.

Establishment advertising via CL and BP (NoVA search Alice).

It is not likely I will repeat, and although my mileage was zero on this visit, as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

P.S. If it does, let me know my PM.I visited this past week and my therapist was Jenny (tall, beautiful, shapely Chinese, maybe early-mid 30's). No TS but outstanding massage (I like deep and strong). In fact, she's the first masseuse I can recall where I had to ask her to let up a bit on the pressure.

Jenny worked my back for a long time and I think she would have used up the entire hour if I had let her. But I had one eye on the clock and asked her if I could flip with about 15-20 minutes to go. I made all the usual signs to indicate a HE would be most welcome but she didn't indicate that was an option. With a few minutes to go I gently asked if any extra massage was available for an extra tip and she said no.

From everything I saw and experienced, I'm pretty convinced this is a legit only place. Of course, things could change and maybe one of the other massage therapists might be more open-minded, but I don't plan on repeating unless I'm just looking for a deep therapeutic-only massage.

Here's their latest ad and number: http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-opening-the-best-and-gorgeous-therapists-magic-relaxation-call-703-488-8886/16553860.

703-488-8886.

Richmond Mas
12-23-14, 22:55
Problem I only have one pop. Cannot afford to go to the wrong place. Any recommendation?

Laura Rager
12-24-14, 10:07
Went to the townhouse on Rt 1 S. Chinese. Asked for my usual but she had "gone to NY. " They seem to cycle there fast, or I don't go frequently enough. Drew Chena (Chee-Nah).

35 ish. Serviceably cute. Good hard massage. Worked back so hard I felt it for days. Good work on neck, everywhere. Send signal by allowing my hand to naturally press against intersection during massage. Excellent good massage. Flipped and towel-less commencement sent message. Soft stroke. Used oil. No talking needed. No utc roams. Followed all direction on technique. Then worked front muscles. Hour apx 60. Would go back.

JmSuttr
12-24-14, 20:07
Problem I only have one pop. Cannot afford to go to the wrong place. Any recommendation?NOVA is pretty spread out and some location info would probably help get you better suggestions.

Jackdog1038
12-27-14, 00:39
Hey. I am visiting and staying near old town. Looking for a place to sneak away for quick visit. I see there is place in Belle Haven area and another place on Richmond Hwy called Health Center. Any Intel or advice? PM details. Thanks and happy new year!!

Mack287
12-27-14, 10:17

If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.Could be Maria Calo. She is / was a FBB in the NOVA area who gave massages a while back. Not sure of any details.

JmSuttr
12-27-14, 12:21
Could be Maria Calo. She is / was a FBB in the NOVA area who gave massages a while back. Not sure of any details.Holy Sh*t, if this is her I think I will take a pass!

http://www.mariacalo.com/

Bunker Buster
12-27-14, 18:04

If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.This may not be the one who was around for a long time (Maria? But that one said that FS was available. I thought about it, but couldn't get over the idea that holding hard arm and pectoral muscles while pumping together would be too much like getting pounded by Lou Ferrigno.

Richmond Mas
12-28-14, 19:36
NOVA is pretty spread out and some location info would probably help get you better suggestions.I can drive. Anyway went to Vienna and met up with Pamela. Since I am not sure of the AMPs in NOVA. I am looking for some young Asian girls. Most in my areas are around 30 ish. Any recommendation for my next trip?

Pilot Aviator
12-28-14, 20:34
If you are looking for younger Asian women, you may want to travel to Asia rather than the DMV region.

Not a complaint from me (I love the women of my age) -- just a statement of the status-quo.

Be nice to the ladies.

PA.

I can drive. Anyway went to Vienna and met up with Pamela. Since I am not sure of the AMPs in NOVA. I am looking for some young Asian girls. Most in my areas are around 30 ish. Any recommendation for my next trip?

Richmond Mas
12-28-14, 22:01
If you are looking for younger Asian women, you may want to travel to Asia rather than the DMV region.

Not a complaint from me (I love the women of my age) -- just a statement of the status-quo.

Be nice to the ladies.

PA.Although I have not sampled a really young Asian yet (18- 25), most are in their 30ish. I did a lot of researches, I know for certain there are lots of them in the southern part of MD. Nice looking too.

But we just cannot get them all. I pop as many as I can. I was in Tyson Corner in a Chinese Restaurant and several of the waitresses are very young. I might even go that route.

Different folks different strokes.

KNockturnal
12-28-14, 22:58
Rich Therapy in Herrrrrdown = fail.

I paid for an hour and after the TS, another monger rings the bell. He must had been a regular because my provider (she said the other girl was out shopping) wanted to cut my session down to 30 min, to take care of the other monger, and stated she would give me back 20 (which she did). TS was great, the massage was poking and prodding with a towel on and other services were marginal noVA std. She had tig ole bitties and doing a Russian on her would be a dream but given the circumstances of cutting my session short to attend to another monger left a bad taste in my mouth and I decided to not seek out additional treatment. Reports from another mongering site suggest the a couple years past activities were excellent but not this time around. Provider name sounded like Momo. I don't recommend this place, another lazy high volume Korean operation.Yeah I think they're a little short staffed. And yes Russian finish w momo is awesome but she'll up sell you to get it. She can be a little too business for my taste. I have a great time w Cindy though.

Happy Guy 2
12-30-14, 02:24
Visited CS Massage on Fairfax Blvd (rte50) opposite / near Ted Britt Ford. Just needed an strong massage on legs and back and that is all I got from nice very young lady, Lily. Got the feeling that the place was legit ONLY and did not push things. Please let me know if I am wrong. Via PM if that is more appropriate. I got what I needed but sometimes I like to live up to my name. Happy Guy 2 ! When you need a strong deep acupressure massage for sports pain in the back and legs, the basic rub and tug places don't seem to have the skills.

Happy Guy 2.

Quriusmrk
12-30-14, 08:18
Decided to TOFFT at the Oasis in Haymarket a week or so ago. There are two places in the shopping center where Oasis is located and I had not tried either one. I have been in Oasis in the past but did not stay as I was not sure what kind of service I would get. The day I went in they were having some sort of plumbing issue and ther was a guy there fixing the toilet. Not sure if that affected my experience but my provider did seem to be distracted by that whole process. All in all it was a relaxing massage but there were no extras offered. I may try again one day to see if anything is different. Good massage and the staff was nice. I'd love to know if anyone has a different experience there.

Quriusmrk
12-30-14, 09:57
Decided to give this place a try and TOFFT since I have seen no other reviews. They were having some plumbing problems the day I visited and there was a guy there fixing the toilet which may have affected my service. My provider, don't remember her name, seemed distracted with all that was going on. To sum up my visit, good massage with no extras by a fairly attractive provider. I was hopeful for more but alas, no luck. I'd be interested to know if anyone has different luck at this place.

Happy Guy 2
12-30-14, 13:57
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the PMs and suggestions. This forum really works when you get good feedback by PM and in the Forum.

Heading off to SW FL for 4 months now where AMP pickings are delicious. Mostly Chinese and young and very attractive and friendly GFE types. Ah.

Keep safe, keep warm.

Happy Guy 2.

Visited CS Massage on Fairfax Blvd (rte50) opposite / near Ted Britt Ford. Just needed an strong massage on legs and back and that is all I got from nice very young lady, Lily. Got the feeling that the place was legit ONLY and did not push things. Please let me know if I am wrong. Via PM if that is more appropriate. I got what I needed but sometimes I like to live up to my name. Happy Guy 2 ! When you need a strong deep acupressure massage for sports pain in the back and legs, the basic rub and tug places don't seem to have the skills.

Happy Guy 2.

Pcpc1688
12-31-14, 14:56
I can drive. Anyway went to Vienna and met up with Pamela. Since I am not sure of the AMPs in NOVA. I am looking for some young Asian girls. Most in my areas are around 30 ish. Any recommendation for my next trip?RM,

If you got a 30's something gal, you hit gold. All the therapist here are in their mid to late 40's. Yes peeps even the ones you think are in her 30's are in their 40's.

Go east men, way East for 20's gals like Philippines or Macau or China. HK is older too. Welcome to NOVA, home of over 40's therapists and well over priced too.

PC out.

FlowMaster
12-31-14, 18:28
Decided to give this place a try and TOFFT since I have seen no other reviews. They were having some plumbing problems the day I visited and there was a guy there fixing the toilet which may have affected my service. My provider, don't remember her name, seemed distracted with all that was going on. To sum up my visit, good massage with no extras by a fairly attractive provider. I was hopeful for more but alas, no luck. I'd be interested to know if anyone has different luck at this place.I visited there recently too, I had pretty much the same experience sans toilet problems. My massage was pretty good though. Legit.

MassageJunky
01-01-15, 23:05
I had only read sparse reports on here about this place so was thinking I would TOFTT. This dream happened actually 3 weeks ago so sorry about the delay in reporting.

I entered and inquired about the rates. Standard rates. 5 hh, . 7 H. I only had time for the half so was led into the room and told to get comfortable on the table.

The massage started covered for about 5 to 10 minutes then that was removed. I never got the therapists name. Originally greeted by older MM (I would guess around late 40's, provider was probably mid 30's and decent body). The massage was only so-so with alot of oil being used and not really therapeutic at all but I wasn't there for a great massage so no big deal to me. No real teasing while she worked on my back and legs and no real chance to explore OTC or UTC while laying face down. Eventually the flip came and again a mediocre massage on chest and arms, maybe a little light stroke across the chest but no indication that anything further was offered.

Then she says time is almost up, I had 5 more minutes and asked if I wanted that 5 minutes on my feet (she pointed to my actual feet), my head (again indicating a scalp massage) or my body (finally pointing to the right area).

I indicated I would like the body and she got more oil and finally went to work relieving my stress. OTC and some UTC roaming. Decent be cups with eraser tips that seemed sensitive. She seemed to enjoy my attention to her but the HE was standard NOVA in the end and mostly mechanical. Didn't really seem to know how or care to know how to do anything but fast paced. I prefer a mix it up and some slower attention form time to time and indicated same but she just kept up what she was doing. I eventually was done and tipped standard 0. 4 although she tried an upsell to 0. 5 before starting the last 5 minutes on the body. At least she took as much time as necessary and didn't stop after an actual 5 minutes.

Prefer Tokyo or even Hong Kong in Stafford and would not really return unless I get better feedback from others on here that things have improved.

Be safe gents.

NyHornet
01-02-15, 00:51
Decided to give this place a try and TOFFT since I have seen no other reviews. They were having some plumbing problems the day I visited and there was a guy there fixing the toilet which may have affected my service. My provider, don't remember her name, seemed distracted with all that was going on. To sum up my visit, good massage with no extras by a fairly attractive provider. I was hopeful for more but alas, no luck. I'd be interested to know if anyone has different luck at this place.I've been a few times. I did leave happy once a few months ago, but that lady is no longer there. The two currently there are strictly therapeutic, as is the other place a few doors down.

JTreehorn14
01-02-15, 01:34
I was looking to wrap my NY day up with a simple rub and tug and found JoJo to be the only place open in the general area of NOVA I was in at the time. My provider was Anisa, a spinner who was probably in her early to mid forties and was very friendly and flirty from the start. She wasn't a looker by any means (she could use some dental work) but with the lights dimmed in the room, it wasn't a big deal for me. I was given an hour for $60 which seemed low, but I didn't complain. Maybe it was because no one else was there, it was late, and as she said later, it had been a slow day. I asked for medium to light and she provided a long and very sensual massage with extra attention to my rear, which is something I enjoy and encourage from my providers. Her use of oil was quite nice, never using too much, just enough. No showers were available but the massage table did have a face hole, which is always nice and easier on the neck. OTC and UTC roaming was allowed, with FIV, and her cees with long nips made an appearance for inspection and some nursing. Release was extended and very well done and her demeanor was very friendly. No clock watching, no mention of tip (though I left her $. 04), and we probably went over the hour by a few minutes. Seems like others haven't had any luck with HE at this place, so YYMV, but I enjoyed myself.

Stashio
01-02-15, 09:39
This place just opened in Woodbridge and I happened to be the very first customer! I noticed a few ladies sitting in the waiting room and noticed that one of them was the old smoking lady from Oasis in Sumfries. I was led to the room by my therapist who happened to be Mia. Found out later that she works at Oasis as well. A great massage followed and she told me to come back and see her again with the promise of more. I will say that she did taste good!

MassageJunky
01-02-15, 11:53
This place just opened in Woodbridge and I happened to be the very first customer! I noticed a few ladies sitting in the waiting room and noticed that one of them was the old smoking lady from Oasis in Sumfries. I was led to the room by my therapist who happened to be Mia. Found out later that she works at Oasis as well. A great massage followed and she told me to come back and see her again with the promise of more. I will say that she did taste good!I like your post. Was considering Oasis but after doing my homework here think I will avoid. Also doing my homeowork can't find medi-spa listed on BP. Google search not too encouraging. I would appreciate a PM if you are inclined to find out location. Thanks.

Roamin Roman
01-03-15, 03:50
Just a quick review of the place on Hempstead, which has gone by a number of names. (For those who remember, this was where the famous Pon provided some of us long-time mongers with sweet memories during the fairly brief time she was there. But that was 10+ years ago and, unfortunately, the place has seen a few ownership changes in the intervening time, not all of which have necessarily been for the better. Alas,.).

Anyway, I wanted to venture out and see what was happening in the New Year, and decided to make a random visit. For whatever reason, I chose the Hempstead place. It wasn't busy when I arrived, but I'm not sure whether that was due to the staff, the fact that it was just after New Year's Day, or the time of the day (circa 4 pm). Basically, the ladies there are late 40's or even early 50's. (As I said, the days of Pon are long gone.) MMS provided the TS and then sent in another therapist for the remainder of the hour (. 8 fee).

On the "Plus" side, I received the full hour (not shorted) and the therapist gave a good, competent, strong massage, which I really wanted / needed after working out today. However, if you've never been here before and are looking for the sort of experiences one used to find in and around Greenbelt, MD, or Washington, DC, you might be disappointed. Obviously, on any given day at any given place, any given monger's experience might vary. Most mongers, though, would likely say that there are better places further afield and that this place is nothing special. But, if you're in the area and just want to take care of the aches and pains of a gym workout, then give it a go. If nothing else, you'll get a full hour and your back, neck, and arm muscles will thank you.

Roman.

RedBmer
01-03-15, 12:25
I like your post. Was considering Oasis but after doing my homework here think I will avoid. Also doing my homeowork can't find medi-spa listed on BP. Google search not too encouraging. I would appreciate a PM if you are inclined to find out location. Thanks.Please PM as well. Looking for an alternate spot other than Oasis. Not feeling the owner and usually more misses than hits on getting to see the other provider.

Jayb20
01-04-15, 00:44
Finally took the plunge in the NOVA market at VIP (or modern on google). I drew Lilly. 50, paid. 8 for the hour and had to ask for the table shower. She obliged, got everything washed and came back to the room. Good work on the back. She would straddle my legs while on my stomach to make sure she could give enough pressure. She started the tease and on the flip, I assumed that she'd at least do a menial job on the quads / arms, nope. Went to work, she asked if I needed to use the glove and she didn't use lube so it wasn't that great. Finished with lower roaming allowed. 40 cents tip which this forum seems to say is the standard. Shorted about 15 minutes on the hour and she said "it was usually 60 and said it was nice to be generous near Christmas. " Total turnoff. Looks Ok, Massage was mediocre, Flip OK, Attitude Subpar. Probably will not return.

Quriusmrk
01-05-15, 13:16
I saw one question asked by another member in a previous post but could not find anyone's answer. Since I have been wondering the same thing I thought I would make it its own post and see what folks know. I have seen several BP ads referencing massage services with "reservations through Spa Masters" Here is an example:

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nuru-deep-tissue-and-erotic-nude-body-works-massage-by-sofia-upscale-gentlemen-only/15637329

Anyone got any info on this place or services here?

JamieSmit
01-05-15, 13:59
I went to Lhytime in Woodbridge and was very under impressed. Wanted to try a new place since I can't deal with the smoker at Oasis. 40 ish AF took me to a "private" room, which didn't have a door but instead just a curtain. This was the first negative.

The girl was a 5, body maybe a 6.

The massage was terrible, I think she may have been new.

Right at 60, she said time was up. I was obviously not prepared to stand up based on what was going on and asked for more, she said "out of time". I pointed to my problem and she handed me lotion.

Got dressed and rolled out. I won't be returning.

ChrisCarr
01-05-15, 17:51
And others like this.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fusion-therapy-voted-1-in-the-region/15073449

Spa masters and wellness world? Voted number one, eh?

I see these ads once or twice a day, I know not to expect the providers in the pics. There is only one review from 2 years ago and it doesn't look very good. Any inputs or details? I have searched here and googly and AMP boards but nothing.

BTW, been lurking here since April, first post. Originally signed up to write a rant to a board in GA for having such crap providers down there but decided to pop my cherry on a question.

HyperDude85
01-05-15, 20:03
I saw one question asked by another member in a previous post but could not find anyone's answer. Since I have been wondering the same thing I thought I would make it its own post and see what folks know. I have seen several BP ads referencing massage services with "reservations through Spa Masters" Here is an example:

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nuru-deep-tissue-and-erotic-nude-body-works-massage-by-sofia-upscale-gentlemen-only/15637329

Anyone got any info on this place or services here?This place is absolute POS. You call a Las Vegas number to make a reservation, you get the address depending on the city in the NOVA they work that day. They operate off of Condos / Apts / Hotel Rooms. Girl is never the same as in Pics. Come on, AD has pornstars. What did I think. I went to this place about couple of months ago expecting some average chic. However, Chic was late 30's, fat, good for nothing, massage was terrible. List goes on.

ChrisCarr
01-05-15, 23:50
This place is absolute POS. You call a Las Vegas number to make a reservation, you get the address depending on the city in the NOVA they work that day. They operate off of Condos / Apts / Hotel Rooms. Girl is never the same as in Pics. Come on, AD has pornstars. What did I think. I went to this place about couple of months ago expecting some average chic. However, Chic was late 30's, fat, good for nothing, massage was terrible. List goes on.So from an odds POV, what are the chances I could call and get something fairly attractive and a decent are&T? 1 in 6? 1 in 5? Or is it like Russian roulette with a semi-auto?

It sounds convenient and the rate is not bad for an hour, if anyone posts a 1 in 3 chance ill jump on it and report back.

Roamin Roman
01-06-15, 05:22
And others like this.

I see these ads once or twice a day, I know not to expect the providers in the pics. There is only one review from 2 years ago and it doesn't look very good. Any inputs or details? I have searched here and googly and AMP boards but nothing.

BTW, been lurking here since April, first post. Originally signed up to write a rant to a board in GA for having such crap providers down there but decided to pop my cherry on a question.Notice the phone number down the left side of the page. Always the same format, but just a different name, for the same old crap. It's a pathetic, over-priced, and under-performing operation out of Las Vegas. Their BP ads are practically at the level of spam. As we say in the Senate, "Caveat emptor. " Best to save your funds and go elsewhere. Seriously.

Roman.

Roamin Roman
01-06-15, 05:56
And others like this.

BTW, been lurking here since April, first post. Originally signed up to write a rant to a board in GA for having such crap providers down there but decided to pop my cherry on a question.Notice the phone number down the left side of the page. Always the same format, but just a different name, for the same old crap. It's a pathetic, over-priced, and under-performing operation out of Las Vegas. Their BP ads are practically at the level of spam. As we say in the Senate, "Caveat emptor. " Best to save your funds and go elsewhere. Seriously.

Roman.

JamieSmit
01-06-15, 06:46
Passed this place yesterday and thinking of giving it a try. Anyone have any experience?

http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-health-massage-woodbridge-va-20409

HardToTame
01-06-15, 14:58
Hey. I am visiting and staying near old town. Looking for a place to sneak away for quick visit. I see there is place in Belle Haven area and another place on Richmond Hwy called Health Center. Any Intel or advice? PM details. Thanks and happy new year!!60/40 no touching. Best for a decent massage.

Ymmv Alot
01-06-15, 21:22
SNOW. On the 2nd real work day of the new year. WOW.

My back ached from shoveling snow and other parts just ached from the cold. Since the roads (and my driveway) were now clear, I drove to a spa and I received a great therapy near the intersection of the ring road and the EZPass Lanes.

Standard tolls were applicable (FWIW, I did not have three people in my vehicle).

All indications are 2015 will continue to be happy, but as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Stranger1
01-06-15, 23:39
Passed this place yesterday and thinking of giving it a try. Anyone have any experience?

http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-health-massage-woodbridge-va-20409Daytime visit last month. Chinese provider looked under 40. Probably older. Maybe slightly above avg looks. Friendly. Talked about being under "new management" so it's like a "grand opening". I don't know why they all feel the need to say that.

Anyway, some utc roaming up top. Standard nova finish with standard prices. $60 or $70 for the hour. Not the $45 listed on your link, which was the only reason I thought to check it out.

Ted Williams
01-07-15, 15:57
Went for a visit since I didn't see any recent posts in restun for the hills of sunset. I drew sarah (mid40's, slight pudge, be's, smoker). Hate the smoke! Yikes. The mms did my TS, so this was a big thumbs down and she didn't even clean me up well at all (fortunately I showered at gym). The massage was average, but was way shorted on time with less than 45 minutes for 1 hr. Also a heads up on the flip came a negotiation for 2 x for standard nova (BTW. Roaming otc was ok, utc was not) and another thumbs down (hate the haggling). So needless to say this will not be a return visit for me with two thumbs down.

Good day.

SpaSearcher
01-09-15, 20:08
Went to VIP right after the new year. DO not remember the providers name, she had curly hair. TS was really good and massage was also good with some back walking. On the flip it was standard finish and some touching which she seemed to like.

OldPilot71
01-12-15, 19:42
Howdy all. I have been lurking for awhile and finally decided to contribute. Decided to try Sunrise Spa in Dumfries (across the parking lot from Oasis). I don't know when they opened, but I just started seeing them advertise on BP in the last few weeks. Here is their ad;.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-grand-open-free-table-shower-571-528-9292/16619725

Looked like it would be a good alternative to Oasis, as location is close to work. Went in around 11:00 am. The place is very clean and there were at least three girls there, all decent looking, mid 20-30 range. Ana was my provider for a 1 hour massage. They advertise a table shower but it wasn't offered and I didn't ask.

Massage was fairly good, with some medium to hard acupressure mixed in. Unfortunately, she made sure to keep moving my hands out of the way as she moved around the table ensuring there was no inadvertent contact. After the flip, she spent some time working the chest and legs then promptly announced that she was all finished. I asked her if she was sure she was all finished. She gave me a confused look. I gestured down toward the boys and asked if she missed a spot. She laughed and shook her head 'no'. Hmmm. Paid 70/30.

All in all, it was a decent massage that went the full hour but there was absolutely no chance for any touching and no finish whatsoever. Not sure if I was giving off an LE vibe or what. I'd love to hear if anyone else had a better experience.

Roamin Roman
01-13-15, 05:17
Just to make sure I hadn't misjudged the place on my previous visit, I decided to try the Hempstead place once again. It's on the way, between my place and the gym I go to, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to take another shot. I went around lunchtime on Saturday, after working out, but things were about the same: only one car (that could have belonged to someone working in a nearby office), the same 40's-50's bored-looking therapists, and the owner's little dog. Still, the TS water was very warm (good on a cold day) and the massage took care of the aching back and shoulder muscles. I asked for some "back-walking" on the legs, which actually helped the back thigh muscles. Didn't ask for and didn't receive an HJ, but I left feeling relaxed after my time at the gym, all the same. Since they have the certificates of the therapists posted in the outer foyer (I saw them as I was leaving), I'm guessing this place is mainly legit. I say "mainly" because, as with any place, a given therapist can probably be coaxed into providing some additional technique. If I'm looking for HJ, though, there are other places where that (and maybe more) is available from younger / hotter therapists. Still, since they do a competent job of actual massage, I'll probably keep this spot in mind after workouts at the gym.

Now, to find a location that will be of greater interest to the board members here. . .

- Roman.

Ymmv Alot
01-13-15, 13:21
I received an excellent massage at the place at the end of the new 95 express lanes.

Other info:

Parking -- plenty of spaces. Neither discrete nor indiscrete.

Entrance. Minus -- must ring bell, and stand outside waiting for manage to let-you-in.

Studio. Fairly standard massage studios (three upstairs). Towels are a little thread-bare. Clean.

Staff. Older than some places (not a problem for me).

Standard rates.

It was just a standard massage -- but it was excellent, however as is true in all things, .

YMMV Alot.

Krakatoa
01-13-15, 13:54
Working my way up the Gallows pole, one thing that has become Crystal clear to me is that a vigorous, expertly applied, therapeutic massage lighting up all the Chinese hoodoo meridians can sometimes be a preamble to an impressive release of energy. I have had great results with three therapists at this establishment. Menu is limited but covers the basics. They have a new girl who is (get this!) young and beautiful. Though slender, she is tall and big-boned and will flatten you like a pancake. She says she is saving up money to open a puppy store. Is that cute or what? I would like to see her own puppies, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Happy Guy 2
01-13-15, 16:39
Went for a visit since I didn't see any recent posts in restun for the hills of sunset. I drew sarah (mid40's, slight pudge, be's, smoker). Hate the smoke! Yikes. The mms did my TS, so this was a big thumbs down and she didn't even clean me up well at all (fortunately I showered at gym). The massage was average, but was way shorted on time with less than 45 minutes for 1 hr. Also a heads up on the flip came a negotiation for 2 x for standard nova (BTW. Roaming otc was ok, utc was not) and another thumbs down (hate the haggling). So needless to say this will not be a return visit for me with two thumbs down.

Good day.I had same type of experience there. Basically uninspiring although everything worked OK. Provider of same description (Not understand the name) was obvious smoker AND I think was a well preserved really older (50-60) pleasant Asian lady. Younger, tall one came by on way to table shower and said "Hi. I spoke to you on the phone" . As she grabbed my jewels under a towel! That was a good set up for another time but I did not have names and on travel a lot, so no return with all the other options out there. I actually asked older one to switch to another provider before going to the TS but her English did not work for some reason at that point! I let it go and it was not bad but negotiation and smoke smell killed any type of high rating.

What I learned from it is to meet the provider, see if she is friendly before going to the room plus do a sniff test and say STOP right there. IS there ANYONE ELSE? . and say thank you and leave if not. Unless the need is so great. It is a business and customer service should be first.

Be safe,

Happy Guy 2.

JamieSmit
01-14-15, 07:45
Is there a webpage for reference to help with all the acronyms used on this page? I've visited several places and would like to post up reviews but don't know what half of the acronyms mean with other posts.

Roamin Roman
01-15-15, 03:27
Is there a webpage for reference to help with all the acronyms used on this page? I've visited several places and would like to post up reviews but don't know what half of the acronyms mean with other posts.If you look at the blue menu bar, just under the red bar (which says, "Welcome, JamieSmit") at the top left corner of this page, you'll see a tab labeled "Abbreviations". Click on that tab, and you'll go to a page that lists many abbreviations and their definitions.

Good luck, and be sure to report back with your findings.

- Roman.

Pilot Aviator
01-15-15, 10:01
There are five tabs near the top of the page.

Front Page.

Forum.

What's New?

Photo Gallery.

Abbreviations.

Abbreviations is the tab you want.

This is the full URL: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations.

Good luck. RTFF - and always be nice to the ladies.

PA.

ZebraSoile
01-15-15, 20:34
If you look at the blue menu bar, just under the red bar (which says, "Welcome, JamieSmit") at the top left corner of this page, you'll see a tab labeled "Abbreviations". Click on that tab, and you'll go to a page that lists many abbreviations and their definitions.

Good luck, and be sure to report back with your findings.

- Roman.For "ST" it says "Short Time. " But on another board the posts use it often, and it seems to imply something more. Is there an alternate definition?

Vamassage Fan
01-16-15, 13:17
For "ST" it says "Short Time. " But on another board the posts use it often, and it seems to imply something more. Is there an alternate definition?That abreviation is also used to refer to the Secret Temptations agency. A body rub place in Tyson's.

Loader401
01-16-15, 14:49
I have been seeing a lot more ads for massage places in Fredericksburg / stafford area. Tokyo is great but thinking about heading to Hong Kong in stafford. Any current experiences? I am thinking about tonight. I know it's last minute but why not right? Anyways, I will report afterwards when I go.

Be safe.

Loader401.

GolfMan57
01-16-15, 15:05
I have been seeing a lot more ads for massage places in Fredericksburg / stafford area. Tokyo is great but thinking about heading to Hong Kong in stafford. Any current experiences? I am thinking about tonight. I know it's last minute but why not right? Anyways, I will report afterwards when I go.

Be safe.

Loader401.Let me know how it goes. I visited Sunlight on at Westwood and got a decent Massage and left happy after standard NOVA. Some OTC roaming.

CoupleOfInches
01-16-15, 15:31

Be safe.

Loader401.Tokyo has about 4 stars, ten reviews and all with satisfactory finishes, mind you it is not the full Monte.

Good Luck, be safe!

Member #4911
01-17-15, 13:26
I stopped into the two locations recently, both in one night, given the low introductory. 45 for an hour massage on all visits to both locals to date.

540-321-4332, Zen Reflexology & spa, located on north main st. , big glass windows that anyone walking on main st can see through to the curtain partitions where just enough room exists to walk alongside the massage table, nowhere to place clothing other than floor, which the lady annoyingly stepped on repeatedly to get to the oil bottle and that side of my body, operated by an older asian couple, possibly husband and wife combo, female gave me the massage. Good massage, has an "egg timer" that rings when the hour is up. Given the setup, left underpants on, but she took them off within 5 minutes time (kind of funny), some teasing got my gun-for-fun popping out from towel, she was obviously looking, getting hands very close, but no contact. While I was getting clothing back on (not sure, but probable) she may have recorded some / all of the massage, as she was showing the older man something on her phone, he asked her if this was just now, she said yes, they seemed amused, and quickly closed the phone as I approached to pay. Do not plan to repeat, but might given the low price for a good massage. Unsure about the phone / camera deal.

540-497-2836, located on s east st, rooms with doors, (again) operated by older asian couple, possibly husband and wife combo, but they have new younger talent now performing the massage. My first visit was the old lady, who is fairly attractive, cone shaped somewhat perky breasts (bra-less low top), roaming allowed, standard nova he plus. 4 and I wanted to repeat regardless of her age, but have not seen her since. Next visit was younger asian gal, a bit plump, less attractive to me, decent massage with no he, the older man was there to collect the massage fee, plus. 1 tip to the gal. Third visit was even younger asian gal, pretty, spinner, legit massage, my gun-for-fun popped out from towel, some brief hand bumping, but no he, plus. 1 tip. Plan to repeat.

Ads for both can be found in F'burg CL therapeutic.

Member #4911
01-17-15, 13:47
Warrenton has two AMPs again. Stopped into Lily's spa location, elevator ride to floor 2, rang bell, met by asian gal mid 30's I am guessing, probably older, okay looking, reminiscent of the former Vivi spa, but more open entry area, same rooms and table shower, . 7 for decent to good massage, nova he plus hair contact for a nice touch that heightened my arousal. Just prior to eruption she placed her head parallel to mine and performed a mock kissing with head movement with hair contact experience, impressive bonus performance garnered her a plus. 5 tip, enjoyable experience, will likely repeat when in the area.

Advertises in the F'burg CL therapeutic section.

FlowMaster
01-17-15, 14:33
Not that I have anything against asian people, I am asian and every time I feel like I am getting touched by my sister.

I don't want to visit a hotel provider.

Also has anyone been to the verde place in manassas? I visited there once when it was the desert place, I enjoyed my time there.

BlazinAzn
01-17-15, 15:16
This place just opened in Woodbridge and I happened to be the very first customer! I noticed a few ladies sitting in the waiting room and noticed that one of them was the old smoking lady from Oasis in Sumfries. I was led to the room by my therapist who happened to be Mia. Found out later that she works at Oasis as well. A great massage followed and she told me to come back and see her again with the promise of more. I will say that she did taste good!My recent visit mirrors the review above. In all it was a good time and I would likely repeat.

BW8808
01-17-15, 17:44
Hey guys,

I'm going to be traveling for business tomorrow close to these two areas, I'm going to be down for a couple of weeks so I may try several. I was wondering what are some of the best AMP in Charlottesville and fredericksburg areas for good massage and hopefully for HJ, BJ, or even FS. Thanks in advance you can let me know on here or PM me which ever works best.

Happy hunting!

Roamin Roman
01-17-15, 18:27
540-321-4332, Zen Reflexology & Spa, located on north main st. , big glass windows that anyone walking on main st can see through to the curtain partitions where just enough room exists to walk alongside the massage table, nowhere to place clothing other than floor, which the lady annoyingly stepped on repeatedly to get to the oil bottle and that side of my body, operated by an older asian couple, possibly husband and wife combo, female gave me the massage. Good massage, has an "egg timer" that rings when the hour is up. Given the setup, left underpants on, but she took them off within 5 minutes time (kind of funny), some teasing got my gun-for-fun popping out from towel, she was obviously looking, getting hands very close, but no contact. While I was getting clothing back on (not sure, but probable) she may have recorded some / all of the massage, as she was showing the older man something on her phone, he asked her if this was just now, she said yes, they seemed amused, and quickly closed the phone as I approached to pay. Do not plan to repeat, but might given the low price for a good massage. Unsure about the phone / camera deal.This is more than a little disturbing, especially given past reporting (including news broadcasts) that some MPs were recording their customers during the sessions. The "low introductory rate" might be a means for quickly obtaining this sort of video material for who knows what kind of usage later on. Possible uses could include production of cheap porno back in the home country or for the owners' personal use. Either way, I wouldn't want to "star" in such a video.

A couple of defenses against the possibility of covert video:

(1) When entering the room, and especially once alone, use the opportunity to check for anything out of the ordinary (holes in the ceiling or wall, an "inoperative" radio or clock, etc.). And again, when the therapist enters the room, check to make sure she doesn't bring in a cell phone and then position it to enable it to take pictures or record video.

(2) For those with an iPhone, there is now an app available that enables one to check for the presence of cameras. It might not be a perfect app, but it reduces the chances of you being "seen" by hidden cameras.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hidden-camera-detector/id532882360?mt=8

- Roman.

Loader401
01-18-15, 00:57

Be safe.

Loader401.Sorry fellas. No report can be given. Not sure if I will even try again. So it went down like this. I called an made an appointment for a specific time. Upon realizing that I will be about 5 minutes late due to traffic, I call. She tells me that she is busy and I have to call back later. I explain that I made an appointment and she realizes that I was right and said it would be okay and she will see me in a few. When I arrived she told me she was busy. I reminded her about my time reserved and she said her appointment showed up. I relayed that I setup an meeting and she looks at her book and said she booked 2 people by accident. No sorrys, no we will take care of your next time. She just tells me to come back later. I tell her I won't be able to make it and then I get attitude about not showing back at said time. So anyways, left the a bad taste in my mouth for service. At the very least, she couldn't have said sorry. She didn't care about me so I just left. Not sure if I will repeat. I know that Tokyo on route 3 is great.

Take care and be safe.

Loader 401.

BW8808
01-18-15, 14:46
Looks like I'll be diving into the AMP scene for the first time Monday. I have heard some reviews on the Hong Kong. I'm going to give it a try. I Will post my review Afterwords.

CoupleOfInches
01-18-15, 17:44
Looks like I'll be diving into the AMP scene for the first time Monday. I have heard some reviews on the Hong Kong. I'm going to give it a try. I Will post my review Afterwords.Good luck, but with the comments just prior to your post (8122), me thinks you best rethink you destination.

MrSunnyHills
01-18-15, 22:14
Went looking for Wendy due to her high quality massage and typical finish. She's back in China so got Coco. Average massage (not as good), typical Nova. PM for more details.

Happy Guy 2
01-19-15, 01:57
Went looking for Wendy due to her high quality massage and typical finish. She's back in China so got Coco. Average massage (not as good), typical Nova. PM for more details.Back in China probably means moved on and they don't want to tell you where. Just my guess. Only knew one (legit) that really went back to China and kid. Everyone keep your eyes, etc. Out for Wendy and report back. Please.

Happy Guy 2.

Kijimuna
01-19-15, 02:20
Back in China probably means moved on and they don't want to tell you where. Just my guess. Only knew one (legit) that really went back to China and kid. Everyone keep your eyes, etc. Out for Wendy and report back. Please.

Happy Guy 2.I got Wendy on WeChat. She is in Flushing NY now. Not expected back anytime soon.

There is a beautiful Chinese lady in Tysons now, trusted members can on me for details.

LoveDemAzn
01-20-15, 01:09
Not that I have anything against asian people, I am asian and every time I feel like I am getting touched by my sister.

I don't want to visit a hotel provider.

Also has anyone been to the verde place in manassas? I visited there once when it was the desert place, I enjoyed my time there.There a place in tyson and they sometime list on BP. You can pm me if you want info.

VAPilot
01-20-15, 21:56
Looks like I'll be diving into the AMP scene for the first time Monday. I have heard some reviews on the Hong Kong. I'm going to give it a try. I Will post my review Afterwords.Hong Kong is well worth it. Mimi gives a great massage. I'm a many time repeat customer. Last visit a few days ago I got Lucy, who is new. She didn't disappoint either.

FS and BJ are not on the menu. Std NoVA w / liberal roaming is. My usual is. 7 house and. 5 tip.

Propilot
01-21-15, 21:58
I got Wendy on WeChat. She is in Flushing NY now. Not expected back anytime soon.

There is a beautiful Chinese lady in Tysons now, trusted members can on me for details.I think Flushing has the greatest concentration of providers on the East Coast. I bet that if you made a trip up there and stay for a couple of weeks, you would see many providers ther that you have sen here. Hmm, I think that I may take my next summer bacation there.

Propilot-Always check your six.

MrSunnyHills
01-21-15, 23:18
I think Flushing has the greatest concentration of providers on the East Coast. I bet that if you made a trip up there and stay for a couple of weeks, you would see many providers ther that you have sen here. Hmm, I think that I may take my next summer bacation there.

Propilot-Always check your six.LOL. Great idea to take your bacation there!

Kijimuna
01-21-15, 23:51
I think Flushing has the greatest concentration of providers on the East Coast. I bet that if you made a trip up there and stay for a couple of weeks, you would see many providers ther that you have sen here. Hmm, I think that I may take my next summer bacation there.

Propilot-Always check your six.Thailand man, go to Thailand.

William Rva
01-23-15, 01:40
Back in China probably means moved on and they don't want to tell you where. Just my guess. Only knew one (legit) that really went back to China and kid. Everyone keep your eyes, etc. Out for Wendy and report back. Please.

Happy Guy 2.This is my experience also. When I called one place to ask for particular masseuse, I was told she had retired. Shockingly enough, when I went to another AMP a little closer by, the woman the first AMP said had retired met me at the door. Maybe not retired after all.

I don't know any that really have returned to Korea, but if they go home to stay I don't think most of them would have many reasons to tell us.

MassageJunky
01-24-15, 09:11
Sorry fellas. No report can be given. Not sure if I will even try again. So it went down like this. I called an made an appointment for a specific time. Upon realizing that I will be about 5 minutes late due to traffic, I call. She tells me that she is busy and I have to call back later. I explain that I made an appointment and she realizes that I was right and said it would be okay and she will see me in a few. When I arrived she told me she was busy. I reminded her about my time reserved and she said her appointment showed up. I relayed that I setup an meeting and she looks at her book and said she booked 2 people by accident. No sorrys, no we will take care of your next time. She just tells me to come back later. I tell her I won't be able to make it and then I get attitude about not showing back at said time. So anyways, left the a bad taste in my mouth for service. At the very least, she couldn't have said sorry. She didn't care about me so I just left. Not sure if I will repeat. I know that Tokyo on route 3 is great.

Take care and be safe.

Loader 401.So I realize I am considered a newbie since I don 't post here very often. That being said I have visited several AMP's up and down 95. Most in the Fredericksburg area. I can agree that Tokyo is very good, I have always received good service there and always leave happy, I can also say that Hong Kong is excellent. Probably more roaming at HK and more teasing and what I would call foreplay before the flip at HK. Out of the two I think HK is better. My comment goes more towards the idea that any of these AMP actually worry much about appointments. Each time I call one I ask if appointment is necessary or can I walk in. They always say " walk in fine" . So I guess I am getting the feel that they just take whoever us in front if them. I'm sure they have had several more experiences of guys making "appointments" and then not showing up. And I rarely see more than 2 girls at any given time. Who knows, she may have been the only one there and just gotten to the flip on her previous customer and had to break to welcome you at the door. Now she has a customer that she really needs to get back to and you feel that she doesn't 't care about you because she us in a rush. Just saying. Something to think about.

JmSuttr
01-24-15, 12:06
This is my experience also. When I called one place to ask for particular masseuse, I was told she had retired. Shockingly enough, when I went to another AMP a little closer by, the woman the first AMP said had retired met me at the door. Maybe not retired after all.

I don't know any that really have returned to Korea, but if they go home to stay I don't think most of them would have many reasons to tell us.Since so many of these women move from spa to spa, or leave the area and come back, I always try to get the digits of the ones I want to keep track of. I usually tell them I want to be able to check directly with them as to when and where they're working. If they feel comfortable with me, they will usually agree. It sometimes takes more than one visit, but if you have a good time with a particular masseuse and she feels that you're a safe and nice client, it can work out well. After all, it's in her interest to keep in touch with the good ones.

Then, if you have the number in your contacts, and you also have some of the Asian chat apps like WeChat or Line, her info should sync up and you can communicate with her even if she's overseas.

Of course, all this assumes you have a safe phone on which to keep the info.

Happy hunting and stay safe!

JmSuttr
01-24-15, 12:57
So I realize I am considered a newbie since I don 't post here very often. That being said I have visited several AMP's up and down 95. Most in the Fredericksburg area. I can agree that Tokyo is very good, I have always received good service there and always leave happy, I can also say that Hong Kong is excellent. Probably more roaming at HK and more teasing and what I would call foreplay before the flip at HK. Out of the two I think HK is better. My comment goes more towards the idea that any of these AMP actually worry much about appointments. Each time I call one I ask if appointment is necessary or can I walk in. They always say " walk in fine" . So I guess I am getting the feel that they just take whoever us in front if them. I'm sure they have had several more experiences of guys making "appointments" and then not showing up. And I rarely see more than 2 girls at any given time. Who knows, she may have been the only one there and just gotten to the flip on her previous customer and had to break to welcome you at the door. Now she has a customer that she really needs to get back to and you feel that she doesn't 't care about you because she us in a rush. Just saying. Something to think about.With most AMPs it's first come, first served. They have too many no-shows to turn away a paying client at the door for the prospect of an appointment who may never arrive.

What often works is to call just before you go and ask if the place is busy and if a girl (or your preferred masseuse) is available right away. If you get the green light, let them know you're driving right now and will be there soon. It's not 100% but it works most of the time. As always, it pays to have a backup plan in case you arrive and no one is available. You can also ask if more than one girl is working. You may not get a straight (or true) answer but it's doesn't hurt to ask. If there's only one girl, she will often answer the phone and door during your session and that sucks (and not in a good way). And also remember that the girl who speaks the best English will usually have phone duty, even if other girls are working.

Another strategy is to visit your fave masseuse (s) enough times so you can get her / their personal phone info. Then you can text directly to schedule an appt. Not all will do this, but many will for good clients with whom they feel safe and comfortable.

Serpico99
01-24-15, 15:23
So I realize I am considered a newbie since I don 't post here very often. That being said I have visited several AMP's up and down 95. Most in the Fredericksburg area. I can agree that Tokyo is very good, I have always received good service there and always leave happy, I can also say that Hong Kong is excellent. Probably more roaming at HK and more teasing and what I would call foreplay before the flip at HK. Out of the two I think HK is better. My comment goes more towards the idea that any of these AMP actually worry much about appointments. Each time I call one I ask if appointment is necessary or can I walk in. They always say " walk in fine" . So I guess I am getting the feel that they just take whoever us in front if them. I'm sure they have had several more experiences of guys making "appointments" and then not showing up. And I rarely see more than 2 girls at any given time. Who knows, she may have been the only one there and just gotten to the flip on her previous customer and had to break to welcome you at the door. Now she has a customer that she really needs to get back to and you feel that she doesn't 't care about you because she us in a rush. Just saying. Something to think about.The only places where an appointment is needed is for independent providers (e. G. The Thai providers like Nalee or Tara). I never call and set-up an appointment for a store front operation. For those kind of places, the customer that rings the bell first is the one who gets serviced first because a walk-in monger a sure payday (at least the house fee) while a call-in appointment may or may not show up. These places take what they can get from whoever walks in. I don't know why some mongers get all bent out of shape when a store front operation does not honor an appointment.

NovaCane
01-24-15, 18:18
Since so many of these women move from spa to spa, or leave the area and come back, I always try to get the digits of the ones I want to keep track of. I usually tell them I want to be able to check directly with them as to when and where they're working. If they feel comfortable with me, they will usually agree. It sometimes takes more than one visit, but if you have a good time with a particular masseuse and she feels that you're a safe and nice client, it can work out well. After all, it's in her interest to keep in touch with the good ones.

Then, if you have the number in your contacts, and you also have some of the Asian chat apps like WeChat or Line, her info should sync up and you can communicate with her even if she's overseas.

Of course, all this assumes you have a safe phone on which to keep the info.

Happy hunting and stay safe!Listen to this man. Wise beyond his years.

Safe phone is key but if you are pleasant most will be willing to keep in touch. I usually have them mention WeChat which I don't have but I'm able to keep in touch with some using qq. Keeps you updated when they are back in town or if they go to a new location. Show some interest in their lives and treat them good and some are willing to hang out in their free time which can be alot of fun.

Try to remember that there are some unpleasant mongers just as there are some unpleasant providers. So I'm sure just as we want to see a great provider many times they want the respectful and clean mongers to return to them as well.

One of the last providers I saw said something to me that applies here. Take care of me and I'll take care of you.

Ymmv Alot
01-24-15, 19:40
Is not really a secret.

* Be a good customer -- reliable, and reasonably generous (I. E. Know the rates and tip standards).

* Determine limits if you can before asking for services that may not be provided -- and if you ask and the answer is "not here," then be polite and follow secret one above.

The MMS wants repeat customers -- why -- because if you've been more than once, and were not "trouble" it is not likely you will be trouble in the future. MMS income depends on keeping a good place open -- strangers may have relatives named LEO.

The massage technician may or may not care about repeat clients. I've found it easy to tell who cares from who doesn't. If they don't care about repeat business, it is not likely I'll return (but someone else may). For those that care for repeats, they want as many regular clients as they can manage for the same reason MMS does -- lack of hassle.

If you follow the above for two (no more than three) visits, MMS will make efforts to schedule your appointment exactly when you want.

Remember a small gift at birthdays and major holidays can pay huge dividends in reliable, comfortable, safe (hassle-free) service.

That's how it works for me, but as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

MassageJunky
01-24-15, 21:15
The only places where an appointment is needed is for independent providers (e. G. The Thai providers like Nalee or Tara). I never call and set-up an appointment for a store front operation. For those kind of places, the customer that rings the bell first is the one who gets serviced first because a walk-in monger a sure payday (at least the house fee) while a call-in appointment may or may not show up. These places take what they can get from whoever walks in. I don't know why some mongers get all bent out of shape when a store front operation does not honor an appointment.Kind of my point. They will, and should, worry about the client in front if them who is a sure payday. And I agree, don 't really understand why mongers get bent out of shape about " appointments" not being honored. I mean you didn't 't book a $250 massage at the spa of the Barcelona Marriott or anything.

MassageJunky
01-24-15, 21:18
With most AMPs it's first come, first served. They have too many no-shows to turn away a paying client at the door for the prospect of an appointment who may never arrive.

What often works is to call just before you go and ask if the place is busy and if a girl (or your preferred masseuse) is available right away. If you get the green light, let them know you're driving right now and will be there soon. It's not 100% but it works most of the time. As always, it pays to have a backup plan in case you arrive and no one is available. You can also ask if more than one girl is working. You may not get a straight (or true) answer but it's doesn't hurt to ask. If there's only one girl, she will often answer the phone and door during your session and that sucks (and not in a good way). And also remember that the girl who speaks the best English will usually have phone duty, even if other girls are working.

Another strategy is to visit your fave masseuse (s) enough times so you can get her / their personal phone info. Then you can text directly to schedule an appt. Not all will do this, but many will for good clients with whom they feel safe and comfortable.Well stated, and typically the reason I call for an "appointment" versus asking if I can just walk in. To get the pulse of how busy they are and if I should head right over. And yes, my phone call is usually made as I am driving to the establishment.

Kijimuna
01-24-15, 21:19
You would be amazed at the amount of texts and calls these girls get. 50 different guys in a 4 hour period calling and texting on a Friday morning.

I recently had a chance to read through a massage girls work phone (with permission). While most of us are polite and careful how we talk to them, some guys ask for the craziest things.

It is difficult to filter out the scumbags, cops, and thugs. Every lady would love to just keep the nice guys.

If you are nice to them, don't violate their boundaries, and are not a tightwad, the girls will be happy to save you as a repeat customer in their contacts. If you are too pushy, aggressive, stink, or don't tip them the normal amount. You will get a "do not take" next to your name and likely never see them again.

Krakatoa
01-24-15, 22:16
Not sure about the Chinese, but I have it on authority that some of the Koreans go back home to find the best plastic surgeons. My ATF tells me that almost all KAMP gals are enhanced and are much older than we think. Not too surprising, I know, but I was still surprised to learn the true ages of some of her colleagues.

SWCruiser
01-25-15, 13:00
Tried out East in Chantilly for the first time. A little searching needed to find them in the complex, and a bit awkward going in as I made eye contact with someone from the dr. Office next door, who looked familiar (I live out here) but what the hell. Had a session with Jackie. Probably late thirties or early forties, kinda medium on all points. The place was quiet but I think there was at least one other working, although I didn't see her. Was not offered TS which is a negative for me and got me wondering what was to come, but from later comment I got the impression that TS is indeed available. Ended up getting one of the better massages I've had from an AMP. Jackie was pleasant, talkative and seemed to know what she was doing in the massage department. Even walked on my back, but with skilled technique even there (not just stamping around like some others). Was starting to think massage only, but took care of standard nova finish, with some roaming, on flip. Massage continued for a bit after, and gave me the idea of trying for two but who am I kidding. Not as young as I was.

Door was. 8 for hour, and I tipped. 5.

Quriusmrk
01-25-15, 17:03
I dreamt the other night about space travel to the Springfield Galaxy. It was a wonderous trip that left me with a Sunny disposition upon my return. My crew was experienced and made sure all the appropriate procedures were followed for a successful mission. We were able to test all the required equipment: the in-flight shower, the nursing station with the see-cups and the Navigational Blaster to ensure proper trajectory. The Springfield Galaxy was near the Blue Planet and was previously identified by a different name. Seems much has changed there, but still made for a happy landing. I'm hopeful I get to dream about the Springfield Galaxy again soon.

Q.

Roamin Roman
01-26-15, 18:10
Not sure about the Chinese, but I have it on authority that some of the Koreans go back home to find the best plastic surgeons. My ATF tells me that almost all KAMP gals are enhanced and are much older than we think. Not too surprising, I know, but I was still surprised to learn the true ages of some of her colleagues.I can tell you for certain: At one of the places I visit (after workouts at the gym in order to truly relax the neck, back, and leg muscles), ALL of the therapists are mid-50's. If you're hoping to find hot action with young spinners, you won't find it there. But, that's exactly why I go to that place after the gym: The therapists there seem to understand the muscle groups (dorsal, pectoral, biceps / triceps, etc.) and can actually give. . . Surprise! . . . just a good, decent rubdown.

Now, if you still want to try to heat things up with a 50-something Korean lady with a few extra pounds on her, then feel free to visit that place and see what you can manage. But, as I said, if you're looking for a hot experience with a 20-something spinner (or someone more closely resembling that), then there are far better places in the DMV area to visit. These establishments usually reside north of the Potomac River.

- Roman.

Krakatoa
01-28-15, 00:34
I wonder if anyone has information on the whereabouts of Mimi who used to work at ATMB. Secondly, I wonder if anyone is having good results at Top. I haven't been there in several months, since I was once denied an HE. Feel free to PM.

Volvos40
01-28-15, 16:58
Well then, you did good. Yes there is a TS, on left of hall. It's hit or miss though with who you get, sometimes absolutely breath taking, other time times she doesn't talk acts unhappy. Never know.

Tried out East in Chantilly for the first time. A little searching needed to find them in the complex, and a bit awkward going in as I made eye contact with someone from the dr. Office next door, who looked familiar (I live out here) but what the hell. Had a session with Jackie. Probably late thirties or early forties, kinda medium on all points. The place was quiet but I think there was at least one other working, although I didn't see her. Was not offered TS which is a negative for me and got me wondering what was to come, but from later comment I got the impression that TS is indeed available. Ended up getting one of the better massages I've had from an AMP. Jackie was pleasant, talkative and seemed to know what she was doing in the massage department. Even walked on my back, but with skilled technique even there (not just stamping around like some others). Was starting to think massage only, but took care of standard nova finish, with some roaming, on flip. Massage continued for a bit after, and gave me the idea of trying for two but who am I kidding. Not as young as I was.

Door was. 8 for hour, and I tipped. 5.

Roamin Roman
01-29-15, 03:19
Has anyone seen or heard from Lisa of Hope Foot Massage? The last I saw her, she said she was planning to move north of the river and wanted to set up a different business there. IIRC, she was looking at the White Flint area. Unfortunately, I had to go out of town on an extended business trip after my last visit (a couple years ago), and when I returned her phone was no longer working. If any Senior can update me, please bounce me a PM. Thanks.

- Roman.

Loader401
01-29-15, 10:00
So I realize I am considered a newbie since I don 't post here very often. That being said I have visited several AMP's up and down 95. Most in the Fredericksburg area. I can agree that Tokyo is very good, I have always received good service there and always leave happy, I can also say that Hong Kong is excellent. Probably more roaming at HK and more teasing and what I would call foreplay before the flip at HK. Out of the two I think HK is better. My comment goes more towards the idea that any of these AMP actually worry much about appointments. Each time I call one I ask if appointment is necessary or can I walk in. They always say " walk in fine" . So I guess I am getting the feel that they just take whoever us in front if them. I'm sure they have had several more experiences of guys making "appointments" and then not showing up. And I rarely see more than 2 girls at any given time. Who knows, she may have been the only one there and just gotten to the flip on her previous customer and had to break to welcome you at the door. Now she has a customer that she really needs to get back to and you feel that she doesn't 't care about you because she us in a rush. Just saying. Something to think about.I get what you are saying. I do know that some ads do mention "by appt only" There have been times when I called and asked if I could walk in and the response was no, you have to make appt. HK being one of them. Toyko was appt and walk in. Blue therapy (used to be in Stafford) was more appt driven. It is what it is sometimes.

Loader401
01-29-15, 10:15
After much internal debate with myself about the way they didn't care that I was double booked, I decided to try once again. Boy was I happy I did. I asked for Coco, as was given the sure okay. When I got there I got Lucy, or "Rucy" Haha. I told her she needed to pick a name that was easier to say and she laughed. Well, unlike the other report that said she has only been there for a couple of weeks, she told me that she has been there for about a year. English was okay and the conversation was pleasant. I asked for the TS first and as I was stripping down and was standing there naked she opens the door and looked shocked and almost embarrassed. I was slightly concerned that she wasn't going to be that much fun and slighty prude during the session. I was wrong. The TS proved me dead wrong. I played it up too but when her digit played on the backside she started to smile and warm up. The rest of the TS was standard with some fun. Back in the room, so so massage. I asked for light / medium. She did allow OTC roaming and grinded in sync with me. The flip allowed more OTC, then some nursing, and standard HE. She seemed like she really enjoyed it at least that how she made me feel. So I have to say, HK slightly better than my experience with Tokyo. I visited Tokyo numerous times, some great, some just ok. So far, as first sessions go, HK is tops in the Burg.

Stay safe.

Loader.

Serpico99
01-29-15, 14:20
Anyone know when Capital Massage in Sterling is going to reopen? Or if you know where Jinny went to? You can backchannel if you would like. Thanks.

JmSuttr
01-29-15, 15:46
20% off deal for hr massage (final price $47, ends today). Plenty of prior discussion so please do a forum search for info.

http://touch.groupon.com/deals/relax-center-7

Serpico99
01-29-15, 18:39
I made a visit to eat some Micky the's at Seven in "the corners". This is my 3rd time to this place under the Seven banner. First time drew Micky, which was great. Second time drew Hanna which was not great (too greedy) so I opted to stick with Mickey again and was happy I did.

Xsham
01-29-15, 20:59
Far East. Older women (40,45+ easy), decent location to visit after work hours due to proximity to other businesses. Good finish, not great, mediocre massage.

Tokyo and Best off Sullyfield. Ladies old (50+) and unattractive. Walked out.

Visited Oriental Nature Health, cut out because only one person working, older (45+), overweight.

Crystal Spa- Two girls, old, overweight, not attractive. Left.

Young Thai independent working out of the long-term travel 'hotel / apartment' - Tried to find her listing at BP right now but it's down, maybe she's given up. She was actually attractive and young with good English, but the finish was so bad that I nearly started doing my taxes to pass the time. Guess she won't be missed.

Enliven. Weird industrial location, but still busy in the daytime. Older therapists, 45+, not terribly attractive, solid see's at least. Massage was bad, no oil, finish was nothing great.

Spring Spa. Allegedly where the people from old Green Center went. Really bad tomboyish Chinese girl gives horrible massage and finish in 1980's style jeans, but at least she was under 40 ( 35). They are nice here but not worth money.

I've avoided doing CCs but outside of the Magic / KK independents, there isn't much else worth doing in NoVa. If anyone has any non-strorefront recommendations or hookups to independents of interest I would be open to them.

Kamen
01-30-15, 00:07
Crystal Spa was my go to place, but after change the owner this place go down hill! There was has attractive, young girls and nice ending before. Now is old, overweight, not attractive.

Far East. Older women (40,45+ easy), decent location to visit after work hours due to proximity to other businesses. Good finish, not great, mediocre massage.

Tokyo and Best off Sullyfield. Ladies old (50+) and unattractive. Walked out.

Visited Oriental Nature Health, cut out because only one person working, older (45+), overweight.

Crystal Spa- Two girls, old, overweight, not attractive. Left.

Young Thai independent working out of the long-term travel 'hotel / apartment' - Tried to find her listing at BP right now but it's down, maybe she's given up. She was actually attractive and young with good English, but the finish was so bad that I nearly started doing my taxes to pass the time. Guess she won't be missed.

Enliven. Weird industrial location, but still busy in the daytime. Older therapists, 45+, not terribly attractive, solid see's at least. Massage was bad, no oil, finish was nothing great.

Spring Spa. Allegedly where the people from old Green Center went. Really bad tomboyish Chinese girl gives horrible massage and finish in 1980's style jeans, but at least she was under 40 ( 35). They are nice here but not worth money.

I've avoided doing CCs but outside of the Magic / KK independents, there isn't much else worth doing in NoVa. If anyone has any non-strorefront recommendations or hookups to independents of interest I would be open to them.

Big Daddy Don
01-30-15, 18:30
Has anyone seen or heard from Lisa of Hope Foot Massage? The last I saw her, she said she was planning to move north of the river and wanted to set up a different business there. IIRC, she was looking at the White Flint area. Unfortunately, I had to go out of town on an extended business trip after my last visit (a couple years ago), and when I returned her phone was no longer working. If any Senior can update me, please bounce me a PM. Thanks.

- Roman.Wow, now there is a blast from the past I have not heard from in a long while. Last I saw her was in the basement setup she had going when Hope closed. I thought she was looking at opening something in Centreville but lost touch with her. If you do hear from her shoot me a PM too. Would be nice.

Out.

BayouJ
01-30-15, 19:06
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgtandgtandgtandgtandgtmagic-therapy-handsmassage-oasis703753-1719/15847195

Just saw this not too far from me. Am probably going to go in next week. Anyone have any experience here? I haven't seen it listed in BP before (but I am not an every day viewer), but I sort of feel like I've seen the pictures before. Seems maybe like a relo from closed location?

Thanks, in advance.

Roamin Roman
01-30-15, 19:15
I made a visit to eat some Micky the's at Seven in "the corners". This is my 3rd time to this place under the Seven banner. First time drew Micky, which was great. Second time drew Hanna which was not great (too greedy) so I opted to stick with Mickey again and was happy I did.What in the heck is a "Mickey the's" ? Or is that just some artifact of the USASG's spell correction?

Weird USASG spell correction. The letter dee by itself gets changed to the because so many people would use it for that word.

A2

Serpico99
01-31-15, 11:18
What in the heck is a "Mickey the's" ? Or is that just some artifact of the USASG's spell correction?

Weird USASG spell correction. The letter dee by itself gets changed to the because so many people would use it for that word.

A2Yeah, as the Admin states, it is suppose to be the letter "dee".

Quriusmrk
01-31-15, 16:07
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgtandgtandgtandgtandgtmagic-therapy-handsmassage-oasis703753-1719/15847195

Just saw this not too far from me. Am probably going to go in next week. Anyone have any experience here? I haven't seen it listed in BP before (but I am not an every day viewer), but I sort of feel like I've seen the pictures before. Seems maybe like a relo from closed location?

Thanks, in advance.I did go by this place once and got a nice massage with no extras. I got the distinct impression that nothing more was available but as I stated in my post there were abnormal circumstances the day I went. Hope this helps.

Q.

NyHornet
01-31-15, 20:14
I did go by this place once and got a nice massage with no extras. I got the distinct impression that nothing more was available but as I stated in my post there were abnormal circumstances the day I went. Hope this helps.

Q.Had a happy time there when it first opened but that lovely lady is gone. Have tried two times over last couple of months and both ladies now there are strictly therapeutic. Good massage, but nothing sensual.

MassageJunky
02-02-15, 13:01
After much internal debate with myself about the way they didn't care that I was double booked, I decided to try once again. Boy was I happy I did. I asked for Coco, as was given the sure okay. When I got there I got Lucy, or "Rucy" Haha. I told her she needed to pick a name that was easier to say and she laughed. Well, unlike the other report that said she has only been there for a couple of weeks, she told me that she has been there for about a year. English was okay and the conversation was pleasant. I asked for the TS first and as I was stripping down and was standing there naked she opens the door and looked shocked and almost embarrassed. I was slightly concerned that she wasn't going to be that much fun and slighty prude during the session. I was wrong. The TS proved me dead wrong. I played it up too but when her digit played on the backside she started to smile and warm up. The rest of the TS was standard with some fun. Back in the room, so so massage. I asked for light / medium. She did allow OTC roaming and grinded in sync with me. The flip allowed more OTC, then some nursing, and standard HE. She seemed like she really enjoyed it at least that how she made me feel. So I have to say, HK slightly better than my experience with Tokyo. I visited Tokyo numerous times, some great, some just ok. So far, as first sessions go, HK is tops in the Burg.

Stay safe.

Loader.I felt you would have a better experience if you just gave it a try. And I agree, HK is tops in the Burg, I've never been disappointed there.

Serpico99
02-03-15, 18:39
I decided to stay in Loudoun Co. And do do some "swan" hunting at one of their former locations that is near a great DC area BBQ place. The old "swan" hunting ground was closed down a couple months ago but a new spot opened up in the same location. Overall it was a great massage and so-so experience in the noVA department. My provider was a "big Chinese" who probably played basketball or volleyball in high school / college, given her big boned and tall build. NoVA services had to be prodded as she was a little hesitant to do so but the massage was great. I would not recommend.

NyHornet
02-03-15, 21:13
Had a happy time there when it first opened but that lovely lady is gone. Have tried two times over last couple of months and both ladies now there are strictly therapeutic. Good massage, but nothing sensual.I went back today. Had same lady. She is cute and probably about 40. She is all business and only wants to do medium or deep tissue. I did talk her into a little softer touch on my legs, but went no further. I think her name is something like Wien and if you really need a deep tissue she is Really Good at it and seems to be an expert at finding all the places that need pain relief, but don't think I will ever be able to talk her into sensual.

Roamin Roman
02-04-15, 14:37
What in the heck is a "Mickey the's" ? Or is that just some artifact of the USASG's spell correction?

A2

Yeah, as the Admin states, it is suppose to be the letter "dee".Thanks for the clarifications. I thought I was missing something in the message there, Serpico. I guess I can chalk this one up to the continued strangeness of 'modern' technology.

(I wonder. What's next?

WhiteLake830
02-05-15, 08:34
Has anyone tried her out. Seen her ads for a long time. Seems legit. https://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/thp/4876226036.html. would like to know if you have. PM is fine.

BlazinAzn
02-05-15, 16:14
Has anyone tried her out. Seen her ads for a long time. Seems legit. https://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/thp/4876226036.html. would like to know if you have. PM is fine.If you Google the number you will find a review about two years old.

WhiteLake830
02-05-15, 18:12
If you Google the number you will find a review about two years old.Yeah, did that was just curious if things were the same.

Dr Bombay
02-06-15, 23:43
I'll make this short and sweet. If you decide to visit Blue Tropic (the old Swan) on Shepherd in Sterling. Do not park on the side of the 2 deserted looking buildings. There is a towing company in one of the buildings. My car was towed 10 minutes after parking there. There is a small sign stating it is private property. I think they came to the front door during my session, but Anna has limited English skills and I wasn't alerted in time.

DcFishMonger
02-07-15, 03:49
Yeah, did that was just curious if things were the same.You might want to provide more information versus asking for it and you'll get better feedback. Go be her Peter, see if things Pan out, and share. There's that and the fact that while people in Fredericksburg consider themselves to be in NoVA, those in NoVA don't usually go further south than Woodbridge. The only saving grace for this one according to the most recent intel is that she's much cheaper than your typical NoVA AMP.

Stay safe & GLHF!

Volvos40
02-08-15, 23:27
Went to a different world in Herndon, looking for Sarah. She wasn't there, it was only 10:30 am, maybe too early for her. Girl on phone sounded pleased, but I get there, and see that she is 5-0", about 160 lbs, big gut exposed with a midriff. Nice lady, horrible massage, different ST, and just never did a massage, then a very awkward fast jerk, whatever. I did the. 8 for the hr and. 4 tip, knowing I would never see her again. On the other hand Sarah is alot of fun, if she's there. Don't know other girls there.

FlowMaster
02-09-15, 18:41
Went there, with a gr-oupon deal.

Not worth it. Left with blue balls.

LOL.

MrSunnyHills
02-09-15, 23:37

LOL.Do you recall who you saw? Names would help.

DcFishMonger
02-10-15, 04:26
I decided to forgo the spot I previously mentioned in the CL section as it's out of the way for me. Found a fortress closer to my usual stomping grounds for my Latina cravings and decided to check it out as there hasn't been any reviews recently. This place allowed me to call ahead and book time which was nice. They actually kept the appointment as I was scoping out the surrounding office park I observed two older mongers leaving within about 10 minutes of each other after being turned away. I figured well, hopefully I'm able to penetrate the defenses and after giving the alias I used to book I was allowed inside.

This K-AMP location offered up a late 30's guide which was great as I was greeted by one in her mid-40's. She was probably a 7 overall, but I figured worst case scenario I visit one of my Latinas and all would be fine in my world. Upon conversing and lowering her guard the actual massage become much better. I've found that typically the K-AMP girls in this area tend to freeze up with Asian clients in general as the local LE tend to send their Asian tools for busts. She surprisingly enough didn't really care and was very matter of fact about giving some attention to the boys before the flip. So naturally it came as no surprise when she whispered in my ear to turn over I immediately obliged. Her standard finish was much better than the typical all rush and no skill I've come to expect in NoVA. During her attentive ministration of my friends I attempted to breach the inner moat to no avail. I tried to hold on, but alabaster horde came surging forth due to her efforts.

I'll be returning and hope to see what other treasures may be found as she claimed there are younger, more attractive maidens on the roster. Overall it was enjoyable and standard NoVA AMP rates applied. I'm not sure what her Engrish name is, but I'll be sure to get it if I end up with this one again. I typically don't ask for names as most places disappoint, and the finish made me forget to even ask. If anyone knows it, feel free to PM.

Stay safe & GLHF!

JmSuttr
02-10-15, 05:41
I decided to forgo the spot I previously mentioned in the CL section as it's out of the way for me. Found a fortress closer to my usual stomping grounds for my Latina cravings and decided to check it out as there hasn't been any reviews recently. This place allowed me to call ahead and book time which was nice. They actually kept the appointment as I was scoping out the surrounding office park I observed two older mongers leaving within about 10 minutes of each other after being turned away. I figured well, hopefully I'm able to penetrate the defenses and after giving the alias I used to book I was allowed inside.

This K-AMP location offered up a late 30's guide which was great as I was greeted by one in her mid-40's. She was probably a 7 overall, but I figured worst case scenario I visit one of my Latinas and all would be fine in my world. Upon conversing and lowering her guard the actual massage become much better. I've found that typically the K-AMP girls in this area tend to freeze up with Asian clients in general as the local LE tend to send their Asian tools for busts. She surprisingly enough didn't really care and was very matter of fact about giving some attention to the boys before the flip. So naturally it came as no surprise when she whispered in my ear to turn over I immediately obliged. Her standard finish was much better than the typical all rush and no skill I've come to expect in NoVA. During her attentive ministration of my friends I attempted to breach the inner moat to no avail. I tried to hold on, but alabaster horde came surging forth due to her efforts.

I'll be returning and hope to see what other treasures may be found as she claimed there are younger, more attractive maidens on the roster. Overall it was enjoyable and standard NoVA AMP rates applied. I'm not sure what her Engrish name is, but I'll be sure to get it if I end up with this one again. I typically don't ask for names as most places disappoint, and the finish made me forget to even ask. If anyone knows it, feel free to PM.

Stay safe & GLHF!Hey DCFM,

Sent you a PM regarding one of your earlier posts. The one about Thai nuru.

Thanks, jm.

Serpico99
02-10-15, 10:05

LOL.Anyone presenting a groupon to an AMP will probably be looked at, by the provider, as a civilian looking for a legit massage vice a monger looking for something extra.

Ymmv Alot
02-14-15, 12:16
Made an appointment with my ATF. Saturday is a busy day, evidently so is V-day.

As usual, this beautiful 40-ish spinner was perfect for me. She gave me a gift (a great massage), and I gave her an extra-tip.

Some days are more special than others. Some touches are hard, some are soft touches.

Some providers are also.

That's how my beltway visit went. You should go see yours, but as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Quriusmrk
02-16-15, 09:54
I recently had the wildest dream about a trip to Moscow. It was the strangest thing because I had a Korean guide that normally works as a massage provider. I had been to her for a couple of massages and she was always very accommodating in her services. Then, one day I mentioned something about going to Moscow and she offered to be my guide. It is so weird how dreams can change direction like that and really surprise you. PM for details.

Guido For Life
02-16-15, 16:24
There is a horrible AMP on the left side if you are coming up 50 from Oakton before you get to Sweetwater. Not the fruit place. Second floor office building at the very end of the road.

Called ahead. Told the lady exactly what I wanted, we agreed on price. The AMP girl was a fat 30 something lady who even the old guys on this board would agree was 3 in the NOVA AMP world.

Fee was 60 and I agreed to tip girl 80 for extra services. Luckily I did not top advance. Legit massage, none of the services agreed to were performed. Did not tip. Left. Legit massage places do.

Not charge 60/80. These place need to be put out of biz. I also told the owner to f off and stop posting model pictures.

MrSunnyHills
02-16-15, 21:32
Anyone presenting a groupon to an AMP will probably be looked at, by the provider, as a civilian looking for a legit massage vice a monger looking for something extra.I've had success with Groupon's (even at the Oakton AMP). Of course, it helps to be an older, experienced and friendly monger. To be honest, the lady at the Oakton place who greeted me (maybe manager) didn't seem great, but my tech (a new one from Crystal in Herndon) was a decent experience.

Ymmv Alot
02-17-15, 22:46
The snow was deep, but in the morning still very dry and easy to blow.

Cleared my driveway and helped some of the neighbors. And an hour later, dry pavement and an achey-back saw me headed in my old Edsal to a local place. I was the first client today (may have been the only client).

Hot shower (wish the sauna was still there, but that's been gone about a year now). Great medium-to-deep massaggi, and since it was quiet, a no rush to leave at 55 minutes deadline.

This place is not for those looking for 20-30 year-old youngsters. It is a place that needs a few visits to really appreciate, and if you do appreciate experience coupled with the almost timely beauty that comes with great K-genes, perhaps you'll find a great massage experience as I do -- but, as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Krakatoa
02-18-15, 00:57
Hard to keep up with all the new parlors and new names in the hood. Panya, Jin's, Mingling (my favorite name yet), Wellbeing. Who's got info?

Serpico99
02-19-15, 13:11
I stopped by the recently reopened Cap Massage out in Sterling. Seems like they changed ownership. Nothing to be had but a good legit massage. My provider was small and rounded LOL. Nothing to write home about and I should had turned around but I was curious to see what the deal was. They advertise to text for an appointment but I think you can walk in. I only saw the one provider there. I will cross this off my list until more positive reports come in.

Pcpc1688
02-20-15, 11:09
I stopped by the recently reopened Cap Massage out in Sterling. Seems like they changed ownership. Nothing to be had but a good legit massage. My provider was small and rounded LOL. Nothing to write home about and I should had turned around but I was curious to see what the deal was. They advertise to text for an appointment but I think you can walk in. I only saw the one provider there. I will cross this off my list until more positive reports come in.I was thinking of stopping there to see what's up. Glad I didn't now LOL.

Maybe I will wait till I see sunny Socal again, yeah I will.

PC out.

Pcpc1688
02-20-15, 11:11
Hard to keep up with all the new parlors and new names in the hood. Panya, Jin's, Mingling (my favorite name yet), Wellbeing. Who's got info?Only thing you need to know is that they are old and the price for a HJ s high. More than I want to pay whether thai, Chinese Korean whatever.

Anything else, you might as well goto Balmer and get a SW on Wilkens for better service, IMHO.

PC out.

MrSunnyHills
02-20-15, 13:05
I was thinking of stopping there to see what's up. Glad I didn't now LOL.

Maybe I will wait till I see sunny Socal again, yeah I will.

PC out.My Dad was giving me a hard time last weekend as he sat on the back porch in the 78 degrees. So there may be more than one good reason for a visit out there right now.

Nonakhan1
02-22-15, 10:18
It was good. Always a nice massage and nice nova finish. Once they are comfortable menu will open.

I am sort of regular there, massage is top notch and the finishes have been getting better and better.

Happy Hunting and be safe.

AznVrep
02-22-15, 22:59
There's a place near the chic fil a on Arlington blvd that I used to go to occasionally. New management has taken over and there's only an old lady working. It will get shut down soon so their just trying to get a little more business. Avoid it.

Loader401
02-23-15, 13:29
Massage in the Burg.

So I had some free time and decided to swing by two places in Fredericksburg.

1) HK. I posted before about my experience. Same price (70) for the hour, and tip (60). The service was great. I had CiCi. Older woman with a very good body for her age. Same type of body as a fit 30 why / o. I was impressed. Her topside became exposed and I must say, they are perky and wonderful. Great NoVa ending. Some feeding and a great massage also.

2) Thai Massage Spa. 60 for the hour, 60 for the tip. First off, the mamas an was pleasant to talk to. Even though they advertised new girls, I was a little disappointed. But after I got into the room, in walks this 23 ish year old girl. So cute. Yes, it wasn't an older bitty, she was actually young. Forgot her name. Massage was decent. CiCi from HK was like a real massage, not the type to pass the time. Also, I asked for a tale shower. It wasn't like the normal one in a separate room on a table and the water is flowing. I stayed in the same room, and she brought in a bucket with a wash cloth and on the same table wipe me down. So a weird table shower that hit all the spots, ho hum massage and a little language barrier was all made up with the fact that she was not an old mamasan but a very cute younger woman and she let me feed and roam otc on the underside. I may repeat just because the person is nicer to look at than other places.

Have fun and be safe!

Loader.

Loader401
02-23-15, 13:35
Massage in the Burg.

So I had some free time and decided to swing by two places in Fredericksburg.

1) HK. I posted before about my experience. Same price (70) for the hour, and tip (60). The service was great. I had CiCi. Older woman with a very good body for her age. Same type of body as a fit 30 why / o. I was impressed. Her topside became exposed and I must say, they are perky and wonderful. Great NoVa ending. Some feeding and a great massage also.

2) Thai Massage Spa. 60 for the hour, 60 for the tip. First off, the mamas an was pleasant to talk to. Even though they advertised new girls, I was a little disappointed. But after I got into the room, in walks this 23 ish year old girl. So cute. Yes, it wasn't an older bitty, she was actually young. Forgot her name. Massage was decent. CiCi from HK was like a real massage, not the type to pass the time. Also, I asked for a tale shower. It wasn't like the normal one in a separate room on a table and the water is flowing. I stayed in the same room, and she brought in a bucket with a wash cloth and on the same table wipe me down. So a weird table shower that hit all the spots, ho hum massage and a little language barrier was all made up with the fact that she was not an old mamasan but a very cute younger woman and she let me feed and roam otc on the underside. I may repeat just because the person is nicer to look at than other places.

Have fun and be safe!

Loader.Sorry wrong board.

JTreehorn14
03-01-15, 23:56
Had a nice visit at C & C today with Candy, a very cute mid-to-late thirties tiny spinner who was pleasant but not very talkative. I paid for an hour and got a standard table shower, though a sauna would have been nice since it can be chilly after they finish rinsing you down. The massage was excellent and liberal roaming was allowed throughout. Flip and standard NOVA while I did a bit of nursing - call me weird, but I love tiny breasts. Full hour, no request for tip (though I left $50) and she helped me dress and gave me some water on the way out. I would definitely go back.

Ymmv Alot
03-03-15, 00:13
Really tough day today.

I needed a distraction.

I needed my ATF, but, because she is known for her highest quality massages (and she is so pretty), her appointments were full.

I needed a massage to work the knots out of my neck, shoulders, etc.

Several years ago, one of the very senior hobbyists recommended we all should have strong business / customer relationships with several locations (because you never know when you are going to really need a massagi, and your ATF is not available).

That was sage advice I am glad I followed.

If you ever find yourself in the need of a very good medium-deep to deep massage, and you are near the intersection of the ring road and the main and / S corridor, go see Vicki.

Be nice, be polite (as all Gentlemen should). It is likely you will enjoy your time, but, as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.

Guitarman1
03-03-15, 17:40
Really tough day today.

I needed a distraction.

I needed my ATF, but, because she is known for her highest quality massages (and she is so pretty), her appointments were full.

I needed a massage to work the knots out of my neck, shoulders, etc.

Several years ago, one of the very senior hobbyists recommended we all should have strong business / customer relationships with several locations (because you never know when you are going to really need a massagi, and your ATF is not available).

That was sage advice I am glad I followed.

If you ever find yourself in the need of a very good medium-deep to deep massage, and you are near the intersection of the ring road and the main and / S corridor, go see Vicki.

Be nice, be polite (as all Gentlemen should). It is likely you will enjoy your time, but, as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.Yes I definitely agree with this. I have two places that I would consider go-to locations. They know me well, know what I like, and never short me. There is a third place I visit from time to time, nott really regularly but enough that they recognize me. Sometimes you feel like something new and sometimes you just want to go to a comfortable spot and not have to worry. Having more than one spot can definitely help.

Telcova
03-04-15, 17:13
20% off deal for hr massage (final price $47, ends today). Plenty of prior discussion so please do a forum search for info.

http://touch.groupon.com/deals/relax-center-7I always to the Sports Massage for 49/ hr. (they never have the $1 change so I guess it's $50/ hr). They say it's no oil, and it was for the first time (except the flip) but since I'm a regular there now, oil.

Krakatoa
03-04-15, 23:27
So, I set a new personal record last week at the top of Rte 7: the oldest woman I ever felt up. To make matters worse, she was sorely disappointed that I popped before getting her off. If I understood her correctly, she suggested I beat off the night before coming in so I could last longer. And all the while I'm thinking, dear God, I've sexually disappointed a septuagenarian.

(And this wasn't even my weirdest experience at this establishment. That was detailed in post 7240.).

Oh, me brothers, I need to graduate from this AMP scene, but where to go? Uncle LEO is on the warpath. The BP scene strikes me as uninspiring. The apartment syndicates, I guess, are going to want references I don't have. The tccc, if it exists, I can't figure it out. Short of moving to the Philippines, what's the next step for a frustrated hobbyist?

AznVrep
03-06-15, 13:08
Hit one of the Chinese spots at landmark. Place is legit. Lots of civilian traffic in there due to the location. Lady kept covering me up and when I would touch her would move my hand back to the table. The massage was horrible and the setup was gross. Avoid.

Vbgent4u2c
03-06-15, 17:07
Oh, me brothers, I need to graduate from this AMP scene, but where to go? Uncle LEO is on the warpath. The BP scene strikes me as uninspiring. The apartment syndicates, I guess, are going to want references I don't have. The tccc, if it exists, I can't figure it out. Short of moving to the Philippines, what's the next step for a frustrated hobbyist?I feel your frustration. Am up here this weekend and I have spent several hours researching the area pre-trip and it has been a major disappointment. Especially when you consider how large and populated the area is up here.

AMPs, CL, BP, and a few other sites all are hit / miss at the very best. Moving to some of the higher end ladies could be even a bigger disappointment then a lower end encounter and I haven't even factored in LE. Why would they care when there is basically nothing available? I did learn that the bots on CL are getting much more advanced.

I have several UTR's in the Virginia Beach area that I see on a regular basis so I will probably just save my hard earned dough for 2-3 of them when I get back. Yes. 2-3!

Great Expecta
03-07-15, 12:02
I called out to Captial Spa to check and see if YoYo was working and Mamasan told me she no longer worked there. I'm bummed, as she was a lot of fun. Does anyone know where she went? Oh how I long for the FCCC of TCCC. Anyone know if they have reopened somewhere? For what it's worth. I just came back from San Diego and must say we have it much better here than AMPs in SD. 50 miles outside of town though, you can get FS, but that was a hike for me. Stay safe.

Kijimuna
03-07-15, 12:36
I called out to Captial Spa to check and see if YoYo was working and Mamasan told me she no longer worked there. I'm bummed, as she was a lot of fun. Does anyone know where she went? Oh how I long for the FCCC of TCCC. Anyone know if they have reopened somewhere? For what it's worth. I just came back from San Diego and must say we have it much better here than AMPs in SD. 50 miles outside of town though, you can get FS, but that was a hike for me. Stay safe.Are the Chinese ladies who advertise on BP different than the TCCC or FCCC? I always assumed they were the same deal.

JmSuttr
03-07-15, 18:44
Are the Chinese ladies who advertise on BP different than the TCCC or FCCC? I always assumed they were the same deal.I've always operated under the premise that all AAMPs are the same in concept (relatively low prices and steady rotation of girls from NY, LA, SF, etc) but some (TCCC / FCCC) did a decent enough job that they developed a good reputation.

I've seen some gems at FCCC (Sunny was my fave) but I've also had some duds. With the current crop of fake pics and fake advertised services (Nuru? Really?) it's still a crapshoot anytime you take the plunge with one of these services. I tend to stay away unless I see a good review or board report that is timely enough for the reviewed girl to still be available. Also, if I do luck out and find a gem, I'm all about getting her personal digits, if she's willing. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't do that with Sunny and now I've lost track of her.

Kamen
03-07-15, 22:57
I've always operated under the premise that all AAMPs are the same in concept (relatively low prices and steady rotation of girls from NY, LA, SF, etc) but some (TCCC / FCCC) did a decent enough job that they developed a good reputation.

I've seen some gems at FCCC (Sunny was my fave) but I've also had some duds. With the current crop of fake pics and fake advertised services (Nuru? Really?) it's still a crapshoot anytime you take the plunge with one of these services. I tend to stay away unless I see a good review or board report that is timely enough for the reviewed girl to still be available. Also, if I do luck out and find a gem, I'm all about getting her personal digits, if she's willing. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't do that with Sunny and now I've lost track of her.JmSuttr,

I have seen the same thing!

After the FCCC closed and TCCC change to hotel location the girls and services go downhill.

I missing TCCC Coco last summer! I have her digits, but she is stay in LA now.

K.

WhiteLake830
03-09-15, 15:22
Returned to a reliable source. Frustrated trying to get several BPer's answer their phones or text more frequently than every 20 min or so. Finally, enough, Plan be. Actually turned out to be a very good choice.

Provider was Crystal, 5'6, cute, good skills. Opted for TS, not the best I've had but thorough. Massaged started covered, but that was nice considering it was cool following the TS. Crystal was considerate all the way through. Medium massage was requested and delivered well. She hit the tight spots. Flip brought standard NOVA finish with OTC. That was fine. She's a sweet girl and I would repeat if I thought it possible to get her again. Even she chuckled when I mentioned "if she were still here next time. " Overall good experience that met my needs.

CoupleOfInches
03-10-15, 14:43
YMMVALOT. Well done my man, well done. I wish all the write up had your clarity. And nice moniker!!

SidePocket
03-10-15, 16:20
House rate not advertised (standard); gratuity -- was not discussed beforehand and I was generous. She counted it and said "more next time" -- I am sure she knew my gratuity was 25% more than NoVA standard (if not I hope future clients will not cave-in. MnM is only one block away -- competition should be good for prices, not cause inflationary spirals).

Summary. I enjoyed the experience (about 8/10), and I may repeat -- but I've learned ATF is always better than good, but as is true in all things.

YMMV Alot.Are you sure she meant she wanted you to tip more next time? Or maybe she meant she will give you more next time because your tip was generous?

SonicRadr
03-10-15, 20:15
Hey all, new to the site and a quick question. Just wondering if there are any AMP's known that are suspect of secretly videoing sessions? If you don't want to answer publicly please PM me.

GuyInTheCorner
03-10-15, 22:19
YMMV we almost crossed paths. Toss up for me between the new place, MnM, and a sunny place on the other side of 395. Ended up going to the sunny place and left happy as usual. That and MnM are my go-to places. Glad to know there is another option in the area. FYI, I can picture the office park and three european chicks used to operate out of a place over there.

FWIW, for me the massages are generally better at MnM but the sunny place has always presented more potential.

YMMV you and I apparently have similar tastes. Saw your comments on Roxanne over on the MD board. She's also a fave of mine.

Boulder1028
03-11-15, 17:38
Heads up fellow mongers. Especially if you have been here in the last 3 months.

http://m.insidenova.com/headlines/police-manassas-massage-parlor-was-front-for-prostitution-ring/article_f97531aa-c81a-11e4-9db4-2f15b4be87bc.html?mode=jqm

Two women have been charged with running a prostitution ring out of a Manassas massage parlor.

Investigators with the Manassas police department and the Prince William County / Manassas / Manassas Park Vice Narcotics Task Force executed a search warrant on March 10 at Blue Sky Massage, [Deleted by Admin], in Manassas, ending a three-month-long investigation into allegations that women at that business were exchanging sexual services for money, Manassas police spokeswoman Adrienne Helms said in a news release.

SonicRadr
03-11-15, 18:05
Hey all, new to the site and a quick question. Just wondering if there are any AMP's known that are suspect of secretly videoing sessions? If you don't want to answer publicly please PM me.Any chance I could PM a Senior member regarding this? Reason I am inquiring is that I recently got a bad vibe while at a local AMP and was just wondering if anyone knows if this has ever been an issue. Thanks.

InherentVice
03-11-15, 20:08
New guy here, new to the game and treading carefully in. First post.

I decided to give massages a try, as I haven't had one before.

Called C&C, verified that I wouldn't need an appointment and I was looking for a 1 h session.

Got there about 45 minutes later and was greeted by Sue / Soo maybe 40's who I requested a massage from.

She lead me to a dim room and asked how long I wanted to stay. I requested the hour and she said she could only do the half due to an appointment coming, and that I should make an appointment for 1 hour.

Agreed to the half. Massage was thorough, relaxing, and very nice.

Requested to extend to the full hour again but was denied due to the earlier mentioned appointment.

I told her the massage was very good and that I would make an appointment for an hour soon.

6 for the half hr, tipped. 2.

FlowMaster
03-11-15, 22:33
Saw a report today that blue sky got the five 0 visit.

VAPilot
03-12-15, 13:05
I visited Sakura, a new place that openned up on Rt 17, Warrenton Rd in Stafford. I was told I was their first customer. Despite the Japanese name and the ad saying they are Japanese, it appears to be Chinese.

Greeted by Grace, who says she used to work in a spa in Arlington for 3 years. She was quite attractive and looked about 25-30 yo, which means she is probably 40 ish.

Grace took me back to a room, I paid $100 for 90 min. I disrobed and laid face down. She came back in and asked if I wanted firm, medium, or light. I replied that I like a good firm massage and that I exactly what I got. Grace gave me a very good massage. I was draped for most of the massage, not like at a legit American place, but more than typical AMP. She incorporated stretching elements of a Thai massage, which felt really good.

On the flip she continued a very good massage and I stroked her leg and butt a bit to let her know I was willing, but that got me nowhere.

After the 90 min were just about up she asks if I would like a TS, I said yes, and she exits to warm up the water. She did a thorough job of washing me and that was the most attention certain parts were given.

The massage was excellent, but not the finish I was hoping for. I tipped $40 and departed. Undecided on if I will return, perhaps if I just need a really good massage.

I see a new place on Rt 610 in N Stafford has also openned named Mimi's. Any intel? Is it Mimi from Hong Kong down the street? Mimi from HK gives a good solid massage and has a nice finishing touch.

VAPilot
03-12-15, 22:22
Ok, well earlier today I posted about my experience at the new Sakura a couple days ago.

Shortly after that post I ventured down Rt 17 to get some Chinese food at China Wong, which is next door to Sakura spa. I just stepped outside and was walking to my vehicle when I hear, "Hello Honey!" from across the parking lot. I look up and see Mimi from Hong Kong. She runs up and gives me a big hug and kiss. She proceeds to tell me that her friend Iris works at Sakura and she drags me inside to introduce me.

Iris suggests a medium pressure massage since I just ate and gives me a very nice 60 min massage. Unlike the other day I was not disappointed on the flip. Nice rack, liberal roaming.

Mimi also answered my question, she is not affiliated with the new Mimi's on 610. She will be going back to NY for a little while soon, but she will be back in the area.

Damages .7/.6

TallMaleForFun
03-13-15, 00:49
I called out to Captial Spa to check and see if YoYo was working and Mamasan told me she no longer worked there. I'm bummed, as she was a lot of fun. Does anyone know where she went? Oh how I long for the FCCC of TCCC. Anyone know if they have reopened somewhere? For what it's worth. I just came back from San Diego and must say we have it much better here than AMPs in SD. 50 miles outside of town though, you can get FS, but that was a hike for me. Stay safe.My SD dreams included FS. My communication skills on this coast must be lacking!

Bazil
03-13-15, 13:19
New to the site, and particularly new to the hobby. Just perusing this forum I stumbled on I've garnered a good bit of information to tuck away.

Despite the majority of my experiences being in the Fredericksburg area I work north, east, and west of the I-95 corridor; so, as I don't claim to be from NOVA it is where I often have to look to find a provider.

My go-to AMP is a place right next to Gold's Gym on Rt. 3 in Fredericksburg. I go there because of the relationship I've built with the owner. I've only been disappointed a time or two with a couple of her new girls. She would always make up for it on the next visit. It isn't FS, there is some OTC groping allowed, and sometimes prostate stimulation.

I've been to Tokyo Day Spa a few times always had the same tiny spinner type would straddle me for the finish and allow some experiences beyond OTC. Last time I tried to set an appointment to see her, I was told she no longer worked there and I should try another with promises I wouldn't be disappointed. I haven't been back since.

There's a place on William Street (technically William St, but still Rt. 3 if you ask me), across from Auto Zone and near MBH Settlement that promised new girls, new feel, new touch. It was an older lady, she looked really old and her dry hands scratched the entire time. Stayed for the typical finish, tipped as normal. Unless I hear of a better girl there, I won't return.

I've ventured to the Green Castle Wellness in Manassas. I had a great time there. The lady was young looking, but you can tell she was older. She definitely dressed to arouse; short skirt, button-down shirt tied up into a mid-drift. Only downside was after tip she wanted 40 more when I already tipped 50 beyond the house fee. For a typical HE I said next time. I have no intentions on returning after that.

I've been recently interested in seeking a FBSM provider in the Fredericksburg area-ish. This all stemmed from seeing one website in particular, and I've yet to see her but soon I will. (http://victoriaandersonnova.webstarts.com/).

I'm in Manassas at least every couple of weeks so visiting her shouldn't be an issue. I've also found a place an hour south, but heading south is unknown and not knowing the area well, I choose to stay away. However, if I make it that way I'll check into it. (temptingtouch.com).

The other reason I'm standoffish to visit these two is because I'm concerned about LEO. I don't need to be caught up in something like that. But, I am interested in a risk-free or the best mitigation of risk for a FBSM experience in the area. If any here as a recommendation to visit.

I've also checked out the BP scene. Often times it is YMMV, and often times I've been underwhelmed as the provider didn't exactly deliver as the ads would have suggested. Many times I should have walked and went with my reliable provider.

Any suggestions of places / people to visit wouldbe great. I've gathered a good bit already as I plan to venture to check out a place off of Gainesville Rd in Stafford.

I'm just looking for something, a feeling, an experience that makes me want to be a repeat customer, and not just out of convenience.

Happy Hunting to all and Be Safe.

HobbyGuyJax
03-13-15, 14:20
http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-waxing-massage-by-kk/15392025

Come to experience a professional therapeutic massage that will relieve your stress and tension. I am a Thai therapist and specializes in Thai massage. I have a certification from The what Po medical school in Bangkok, Thailand. I have been practicing Thai massage for 10 years and I am also experience in deep tissue, Swedish, and combination massage. My unique approach to massage is combine Eastern massage with Western massage styles. I am very out going and friendly. You will not only like my massage but also enjoy a new company.

Body waxing, Trimming, Shaving $60.

•Brazilian $60 •Rio $30.

•Back & Shoulders $60 •Chest & Abdomen $60.

•Full Body wax $240 - $280.

Warm Table / Clean & Private Rooms with Soothing Music!

For Appointment Please Text.

KK 703-901-3702.

Gallows road at Vienna, VA, 22180.

I am visiting from out of town and saw this one at her apartment location near Dunn Loring Metro. Nice lady, soft hands, left happy. She is smaller chested and curvier than the pix she might send you which is of someone else, go figure, but still attractive and worth a visit for $. 2.

Roamin Roman
03-14-15, 16:37
I called out to Captial Spa to check and see if YoYo was working and Mamasan told me she no longer worked there. I'm bummed, as she was a lot of fun. Does anyone know where she went? Oh how I long for the FCCC of TCCC. Anyone know if they have reopened somewhere? For what it's worth. I just came back from San Diego and must say we have it much better here than AMPs in SD. 50 miles outside of town though, you can get FS, but that was a hike for me. Stay safe.Welcome back, amigo. Or is your tenure here only temporary before you head back to SD?

For what it's worth, I never had any problems getting FS in / around SD. To be precise, though, my experiences weren't in downtown SD but rather outside of the city in the greater metro area. Specifically, there was a place on the 3000-3500 stretch of ECB that was entirely reliable. In fact, I drove down from Long Beach because I enjoyed the place, even with it's staff being on the more mature side. And there was another place in PB where I arrived just before opening time and got some hot FS from a college student who worked at the place on Mondays and Tuesdays only. Whenever I make it back to SD, I try to visit either of these two places but mainly the one on ECB. As others say, YMMV, but I've not had any difficulty getting FS in your neck of the woods (and at rates that are basically the same as here in the DMV area).

As for FS in these parts, the scene has changed a bit since you were gone, but things are picking up again if you know where to look. Some AMPs, mainly those north of the river, offer FS at approximately the rates you may remember. The only stipulation is that, unlike the 1990's, the girls are a bit older (but not outrageously so). But, then again, I'm also a bit older now, as well. These days, I'm finding that the occasional offer of service from a sultry MMS is too tempting to turn down. Your preferences and your experiences may differ from what I've found but, generally speaking, different levels of service can be had depending on where one looks and how one approaches the situation. And this last point is more important than you might think.

Roman.

AznVrep
03-14-15, 20:17
http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-waxing-massage-by-kk/15392025

Come to experience a professional therapeutic massage that will relieve your stress and tension. I am a Thai therapist and specializes in Thai massage. I have a certification from The what Po medical school in Bangkok, Thailand. I have been practicing Thai massage for 10 years and I am also experience in deep tissue, Swedish, and combination massage. My unique approach to massage is combine Eastern massage with Western massage styles. I am very out going and friendly. You will not only like my massage but also enjoy a new company.

Body waxing, Trimming, Shaving $60.

Brazilian $60 Rio $30.

Back & Shoulders $60 Chest & Abdomen $60.

Full Body wax $240 - $280.

Warm Table / Clean & Private Rooms with Soothing Music!

For Appointment Please Text.

KK 703-901-3702.

Gallows road at Vienna, VA, 22180.

I am visiting from out of town and saw this one at her apartment location near Dunn Loring Metro. Nice lady, soft hands, left happy. She is smaller chested and curvier than the pix she might send you which is of someone else, go figure, but still attractive and worth a visit for $. 2.I think KK used to work out of a building with a couple other providers. One of them had a amzing rack. There were only 2 providers that offered the nova finish and the other girls were legit. I might have to visit her new location.

AznVrep
03-14-15, 20:20
New to the site, and particularly new to the hobby. Just perusing this forum I stumbled on I've garnered a good bit of information to tuck away.

Despite the majority of my experiences being in the Fredericksburg area I work north, east, and west of the I-95 corridor; so, as I don't claim to be from NOVA it is where I often have to look to find a provider.

My go-to AMP is a place right next to Gold's Gym on Rt. 3 in Fredericksburg. I go there because of the relationship I've built with the owner. I've only been disappointed a time or two with a couple of her new girls. She would always make up for it on the next visit. It isn't FS, there is some OTC groping allowed, and sometimes prostate stimulation.

I've been to Tokyo Day Spa a few times always had the same tiny spinner type would straddle me for the finish and allow some experiences beyond OTC. Last time I tried to set an appointment to see her, I was told she no longer worked there and I should try another with promises I wouldn't be disappointed. I haven't been back since.

There's a place on William Street (technically William St, but still Rt. 3 if you ask me), across from Auto Zone and near MBH Settlement that promised new girls, new feel, new touch. It was an older lady, she looked really old and her dry hands scratched the entire time. Stayed for the typical finish, tipped as normal. Unless I hear of a better girl there, I won't return.

I've ventured to the Green Castle Wellness in Manassas. I had a great time there. The lady was young looking, but you can tell she was older. She definitely dressed to arouse; short skirt, button-down shirt tied up into a mid-drift. Only downside was after tip she wanted 40 more when I already tipped 50 beyond the house fee. For a typical HE I said next time. I have no intentions on returning after that.

I've been recently interested in seeking a FBSM provider in the Fredericksburg area-ish. This all stemmed from seeing one website in particular, and I've yet to see her but soon I will. (http://victoriaandersonnova.webstarts.com/).

I'm in Manassas at least every couple of weeks so visiting her shouldn't be an issue. I've also found a place an hour south, but heading south is unknown and not knowing the area well, I choose to stay away. However, if I make it that way I'll check into it. (temptingtouch.com).

The other reason I'm standoffish to visit these two is because I'm concerned about LEO. I don't need to be caught up in something like that. But, I am interested in a risk-free or the best mitigation of risk for a FBSM experience in the area. If any here as a recommendation to visit.

I've also checked out the BP scene. Often times it is YMMV, and often times I've been underwhelmed as the provider didn't exactly deliver as the ads would have suggested. Many times I should have walked and went with my reliable provider.

Any suggestions of places / people to visit wouldbe great. I've gathered a good bit already as I plan to venture to check out a place off of Gainesville Rd in Stafford.

I'm just looking for something, a feeling, an experience that makes me want to be a repeat customer, and not just out of convenience.

Happy Hunting to all and Be Safe.Where exactly are you looking to go in nova? Do you want to remain near 395/95? Inside the beltway or west towards centreville?

If you go to that FBSM provider plesae let me know. Looks like it could be fun.

AznVrep
03-14-15, 20:22
Any chance I could PM a Senior member regarding this? Reason I am inquiring is that I recently got a bad vibe while at a local AMP and was just wondering if anyone knows if this has ever been an issue. Thanks.I recall a place in nova that was caught doing this but I think it got shut down. Tk spa in md did this once I think and got raided and in trouble for it. Their back up and running I think.

SonicRadr
03-14-15, 22:43
I recall a place in nova that was caught doing this but I think it got shut down. Tk spa in md did this once I think and got raided and in trouble for it. Their back up and running I think.Just to let everyone know, This post stemmed from my visit to an AMP in the bridge. I caught a therapist staring up into the corner of the room, but when I looked I didn't really see anything out of the ordinary but the lights were pretty dim.

My senses told me to get up an leave but for whatever reason I did not, I kind of regret that decision now. My concern is that if they are in fact doing this, and how this may implicate many clients. I would hate to see individuals get in any kind.

Of trouble because they are secretly being videoed. This would not be good if they were to be raided and the videos confiscated. You guys stay alert and be safe out there.

HobbyGuyJax
03-15-15, 13:25
I think KK used to work out of a building with a couple other providers. One of them had a amzing rack. There were only 2 providers that offered the nova finish and the other girls were legit. I might have to visit her new location.The pix she sent me is actually of the girl with the great rack. I recognized her from another ad.

Asian Gamer
03-16-15, 21:17
Report for an AMP in Herndon VA, sorry came out to be a legit AMP damage done. 8, + . 2 for tip. Where's the hobbyist ones located at?

Serpico99
03-17-15, 15:10
Report for an AMP in Herndon VA, sorry came out to be a legit AMP damage done. 8, + . 2 for tip. Where's the hobbyist ones located at?That's informative, considering there are many AMPs in Herndon.

NyHornet
03-17-15, 15:18
The pix she sent me is actually of the girl with the great rack. I recognized her from another ad.I've known KK for years. Back to when she shared the house with Zaza.

KK uses her real photo in her Craigslist and BP ads, but she Does Not like to be reviewed.

I will only say she is very experienced and gives a great massage.

Asian Gamer
03-18-15, 02:09
Report for an AMP in Herndon VA, sorry came out to be a legit AMP damage done. 8, + . 2 for tip. Where's the hobbyist ones located at?Ns.

Place was called New world, had signs and statement all above board.

Kijimuna
03-18-15, 10:07
Ns.

Place was called New world, had signs and statement all above board.You got a legit massage at New World? I didn't think those ladies knew how to do a proper massage.

Kijimuna
03-18-15, 10:08
I've known KK for years. Back to when she shared the house with Zaza.

KK uses her real photo in her Craigslist and BP ads, but she Does Not like to be reviewed.

I will only say she is very experienced and gives a great massage.Being reviewed is part of the game.

Pcpc1688
03-18-15, 16:45
My review is.

They are all over priced and suck in not a good way. NOVA used to be good 6-10 yrs ago where FS was available. Now its old K mamas that want you to pay 140 for a HJ. BBBJ and other services, forget about it.

And the BP gals well, roll the dice and see if it comes up snake eyes.

PC out.

MassageJunky
03-18-15, 21:43
So I typically bounce around to a few places in the Burg but found a new place and am a little delinquent in reporting as I have been there three times with good results. Healing hands is located on Route 208 just west of four mile fork, downside is that it faces 208 and no real sneaking in to the establishment, your vehicle can easily be seen from anyone passing by. That being said. This is a review of my three visits. I think I gave a brief review of my first time there but had a much better experience on the second and third times.

First visit, walked in and greeted by a 40's MM, told her I had time for 30 minute massage, so house fee 0. 5. 0. 7 for H. Was led in to room and undressed, lay face down and enters a very young K girl probably late 20's to early 30's. Told her medium massage to which she delivered with reasonable acumen. On the flip she continued a decent massage but never indicated anything else was available despite my wandering hands on her legs and ass. Finally, at the very end she says I have 5 more minutes and would I like a foot massage (actually pointed to my feet) a scalp massage or a body finish (when she finally pointed to the boys and indicated HJ motion). I told her work the body and she proceeded with a standard NOVA finish, mostly mechanical and lackluster HJ (can definitely say that the older ladies actually know how to Polish the handle and what feels good as opposed to just stroking as fast as they can) Tipped. 4 and she tried to ask for more. Told her next time. Wasn't sure I would return and it actually took a couple months before I tried again.

Second and third visits were much better. Was attended to by Nimi, a late 30's, possibly 40 K girl with nice see's that come out for play. Downside is there does not appear to be a TS. Nonetheless, the massage by Nimi was decent (nothing spectacular) but there was just the right amount of teasing on the backdoor and the boys before the flip and didn't seem to mind my wandering hands on her legs or ass. She giggled and whispered "you horny". I said "yeah". On the flip she teased with light strokes over the chest then hands centered on business. OTC roaming and she lowered the bra for some nursing on those see's with pert nipples. Some OTC roaming down below as well with moaning and heavy breathing to indicate she was enjoying it. Overall excellent HE with deep prostate stim as well (which I enjoy immensely). Tipped again 0. 4 with genuine gratitude and no bargaining for more. First time was HH massage and second time as full hour. No real difference in massage other than length of time. At the second visit I finished HE with 15 minutes left in my time allowance and she returned with a very good chest, arm and scalp massage that was perfect after the festivities.

Be safe gents.

NyHornet
03-19-15, 14:02
Being reviewed is part of the game.If a lady asks me not to review her, I will respect her wishes and will not review her. At least not in detail. I might state she is lovely and has great massage skills or something to that affect.

JamieSmit
03-20-15, 12:35
Long time stalker on here even though I don't post often. Just wanted to share this.

www.insidenova.com/headlines/police-manassas-massage-parlor-was-front-for-prostitution-ring/article_f97531aa-c81a-11e4-9db4-2f15b4be87bc.html

Be careful out there.

AznVrep
03-20-15, 22:45
Long time stalker on here even though I don't post often. Just wanted to share this.

www.insidenova.com/headlines/police-manassas-massage-parlor-was-front-for-prostitution-ring/article_f97531aa-c81a-11e4-9db4-2f15b4be87bc.html

Be careful out there.Aged 54 and 50, I'd make a you-turn! But in all seriousness thanks for the info.

Skooby
03-21-15, 12:50
I'm new to the area. Coming from the state below.

Moving is stressful. Where's the best place to get some relief?

I've been looking at the Blissful spot at the little turnpike. Post or PM details please.

Thanks.

LoveDemAzn
03-21-15, 13:02
I'm new to the area. Coming from the state below.

Moving is stressful. Where's the best place to get some relief?

I've been looking at the Blissful spot at the little turnpike. Post or PM details please.

Thanks.Pm you, if you got any question you can on me back.

Telcova
03-21-15, 13:17
Looks like Relax has closed.

MassageJunky
03-21-15, 21:04
Looks like Relax has closed.Would this be relax close to Gold's gym in the Burg?? Been a few months since I have been by there!! Too bad but not one of my ATF!

Guitarman1
03-23-15, 09:14

Be careful out there.That just shows that refusing to offer FS does not make an establishment any less likely to be raided. It is probably better if they just give us the services we want and make as much money as possible before the cops show up.

Ted Williams
03-23-15, 16:27
I went recently to the back side of the building in hurndon again. I was hoping to get another flavor, but ended up with the same = June. To be brief, it was a copy and paste from my previous visit with her = standard NOVA. She was pleasant, did fine on the massage, and made sure I got a full hour and left happily, stress free. However, I did go when it was slow and had a tad more attention (June made sure it was a full hr). Plus, it was freezing cold outside with snow and the mistake I made was I got a TS and became a human ice cube and the hot towels she brang only marginally helped. Next time I will shower at gym if its winter and that is the lesson I learned here.

Good day.

JTreehorn14
03-24-15, 22:52
I went recently to the back side of the building in hurndon again. I was hoping to get another flavor, but ended up with the same = June. To be brief, it was a copy and paste from my previous visit with her = standard NOVA. She was pleasant, did fine on the massage, and made sure I got a full hour and left happily, stress free. However, I did go when it was slow and had a tad more attention (June made sure it was a full hr). Plus, it was freezing cold outside with snow and the mistake I made was I got a TS and became a human ice cube and the hot towels she brang only marginally helped. Next time I will shower at gym if its winter and that is the lesson I learned here.

Good day.I hear you about coming out of that TS shivering. They really need a sauna. Next time, call and see if Candy is there. She gives a very good NOVA finish and is a very cute spinner.

Dr Bombay
03-25-15, 09:19
Looks like Relax has closed.Do you mean the AMP on Hunter Mill?

Roamin Roman
03-25-15, 14:30
That just shows that refusing to offer FS does not make an establishment any less likely to be raided. It is probably better if they just give us the services we want and make as much money as possible before the cops show up.I might be wrong, GMan, but I'm not so sure that occasional FS activity wasn't occurring at that AMP. It's possible (or, from a snippet or two that I'd gleaned over the past year or so, probable) that a therapist there had been providing more than just NoVa finishes. It wasn't likely either of the two ladies whom the article mentioned, since they were merely cited for "maintaining a bawdy house" rather than "prostitution" or "illicit massage". Again, though, I could be flat out wrong on this. When I visited that facility about eight months ago, in order to see whether extra services might be available, the therapist only provided standard NoVa. So, I couldn't confirm or deny the rumors.

Just my two Denarii worth.

Roman.

Roamin Roman
03-25-15, 15:24

Good day.Following up on Teddy Ballgame's recent "chilling" experience, I'd like to make a suggestion for future reviews of the AMPs we visit. It's only a suggestion, but it's a starting point on which we should be able to build. Here's what I mean:

Many moons ago, one longtime monger began using the FBAS criteria (Face, Body, Attitude, and Service) to grade the therapists he saw on each visit, and he would assign a numerical score from 1 to 10 to each criterion. It was only subjective, since it's nearly impossible to quantify those criteria in order to fit every monger's tastes. Beauty and the eye of the beholder, as the expression goes. Still, the rating system generally worked and allowed other mongers to have an idea ahead of time as to the overall quality of the therapist.

However, one thing that's generally omitted from our reports concerns the overall quality of the AMP itself. While reports will occasionally mention a disappointing or unfavorable aspect of the particular AMP (for instance, Ted's freezing experience in the TS), there is seldom any comprehensive or consistent assessment of the AMP facility as a whole. So, with that in mind, here's what I propose we begin including in our reports, as best we're able to recall or notice them:

Exterior

- Parking: Availability and general safety of the area (nighttime).

- Entrance: Is it situated along a heavily traveled walkway or tucked away? Is there an outer and inner door? Basically, is it discreet or not?

Interior

- Cleanliness: What is the overall tidiness of the AMP? Does it look like it needs to be vacuumed? Is there any "odd" aromas?

- Shower Room: Is one available and, if so, is it DIY or TS? What is its overall state? (I remember one long ago AMP, that had a DIY shower stall with multiple layers of mildew on the floor of the stall. Just thinking about the possibility of instant athlete's foot or other skin diseases still gives me the shudders.).

- Sauna: Is one available? Does it smell clean or 'sweaty'? (Again, another AMP of long ago had a sauna with a distinct smell of urine, obviously from a lowlife monger that didn't want to walk to or ask to use the restroom.).

- Water Temperature: Basically, was the TS too hot, too cold, or "just right"? (Think: Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Or provide your own adaptation for that analogy.).

- Air Temperature: It's a little difficult to determine this when you've just returned from the TS, but what was the general temperature of the AMP itself? Did it seem like MMS was interested in saving on the heating or cooling bills, or was the air temperature comfortable for the entire visit? (In other words, you weren't shivering or sweating due to inadequate climate control appropriate to the season.).

- Bathroom: What was its general condition. Good, bad, or ugly? (This would be a subjective call.).

- Sheets/Towels: Did the table sheets and towels seem new? Did the therapist dispose of the sheets / towels at the end of your session, or did she replace them on the table and merely "smooth them out"?

- Room Privacy: Was there a door or just curtains for the room? Did the room walls go all the way to the ceiling, or were they only partial walls? Were any "noises" audible from the adjacent room (s)?

- Final Amenities: Did the therapist bring hot towels and / or a bottle of water at the end of your session?

There you have it: my suggestions for "standardizing" our AMP reviews. I don't present it as the end-all and be-all of criteria, and others may have additional points to offer. Still, if we start to include these items in our future reports, we'll all be able to have a better idea of the quality of the AMP (assuming that all other things, namely the therapists, are equal or approximately so). So, tell me what you think, or just being incorporating these items as best you can remember them. Or, just tell me to go pound sand or maybe my favorite MMS. Your choice.

Roman.

ZebraSoile
03-25-15, 22:15
Do you mean the AMP on Hunter Mill?I think the girls have moved to a place in Reston, near South Lakes & Reston Parkway. A bit pricey, however, so I declined.

Serpico99
03-26-15, 10:35
I went recently to the back side of the building in hurndon again. I was hoping to get another flavor, but ended up with the same = June....June left a bad taste in my mouth. Too greedy for the tip she wanted in response to the service she provided on my last visit there. She gave me the old lecture of trying to say what the "standard tip rate" is in this area. Whatever LOL.

SomeBilly
03-27-15, 05:46
Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts.What a shame. I'm returning to the area for a few days and was looking forward to reaching out to them. Guess the hunt continues.

Guitarman1
03-28-15, 16:31
I might be wrong, GMan, but I'm not so sure that occasional FS activity wasn't occurring at that AMP. It's possible (or, from a snippet or two that I'd gleaned over the past year or so, probable) that a therapist there had been providing more than just NoVa finishes. It wasn't likely either of the two ladies whom the article mentioned, since they were merely cited for "maintaining a bawdy house" rather than "prostitution" or "illicit massage". Again, though, I could be flat out wrong on this. When I visited that facility about eight months ago, in order to see whether extra services might be available, the therapist only provided standard NoVa. So, I couldn't confirm or deny the rumors.

Just my two Denarii worth.

Roman.It just seems to me that these places are being raided with similar frequency as when they were offering FS. If the cops in whatever county want to crack down they will. I think is all dependent on location and local law enforcement, not as much about the services. Places like Herndon, Woodbridge, Manassas have been tough on these places in recent years. I could be wrong though, for all I know these local politicians and police officers could have an unofficial HJ only rule.

Up north where I am originally from all of the places are HJ only and still get raided depending on the whims of local police. Years ago I was able to get whatever I wanted. Now this no FS thing seems to be spreading.

Propilot
03-29-15, 21:08
I've known KK for years. Back to when she shared the house with Zaza.

I will only say she is very experienced and gives a great massage.Nyhornet- I have been busy with business on the west coast, (just flew back in Thursday), I have yet to visit ZaZa. I definitely want to see her again. Is she still at the same place? If she is not, please pm as I would greatly appreciate it my friend. Thanks.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Roger1286
04-01-15, 13:32
Hey Rod, I have always liked your posts as they focus on AMPs and the info has been on point.

I will be in Warrenton / Culpeper and will have some time and wonder if there is any current info.

I have always had good luck at places where others haven't. I guess its my.

Advancing years 68 yo and that I am doing my share of touching patting and.

Hand holding early enough in the session to make sure my message is received.

I always have had good luck at the original Vivi but found that they were more into upsell.

And locked in on a minimal $50 tip. Now with their move I am not so sure if all is as it was.

Anyone's help will be appreciated. Thanks.

I stopped into the two locations recently, both in one night, given the low introductory. 45 for an hour massage on all visits to both locals to date.

540-321-4332, Zen Reflexology & spa, located on north main st. , big glass windows that anyone walking on main st can see through to the curtain partitions where just enough room exists to walk alongside the massage table, nowhere to place clothing other than floor, which the lady annoyingly stepped on repeatedly to get to the oil bottle and that side of my body, operated by an older asian couple, possibly husband and wife combo, female gave me the massage. Good massage, has an "egg timer" that rings when the hour is up. Given the setup, left underpants on, but she took them off within 5 minutes time (kind of funny), some teasing got my gun-for-fun popping out from towel, she was obviously looking, getting hands very close, but no contact. While I was getting clothing back on (not sure, but probable) she may have recorded some / all of the massage, as she was showing the older man something on her phone, he asked her if this was just now, she said yes, they seemed amused, and quickly closed the phone as I approached to pay. Do not plan to repeat, but might given the low price for a good massage. Unsure about the phone / camera deal.

540-497-2836, located on s east st, rooms with doors, (again) operated by older asian couple, possibly husband and wife combo, but they have new younger talent now performing the massage. My first visit was the old lady, who is fairly attractive, cone shaped somewhat perky breasts (bra-less low top), roaming allowed, standard nova he plus. 4 and I wanted to repeat regardless of her age, but have not seen her since. Next visit was younger asian gal, a bit plump, less attractive to me, decent massage with no he, the older man was there to collect the massage fee, plus. 1 tip to the gal. Third visit was even younger asian gal, pretty, spinner, legit massage, my gun-for-fun popped out from towel, some brief hand bumping, but no he, plus. 1 tip. Plan to repeat.

Ads for both can be found in F'burg CL therapeutic.

Zhuxi
04-01-15, 14:11
Following up on Teddy Ballgame's recent "chilling" experience, I'd like to make a suggestion for future reviews of the AMPs we visit. It's only a suggestion, but it's a starting point on which we should be able to build. Here's what I mean:

Many moons ago, one longtime monger began using the FBAS criteria (Face, Body, Attitude, and Service) to grade the therapists he saw on each visit, and he would assign a numerical score from 1 to 10 to each criterion. It was only subjective, since it's nearly impossible to quantify those criteria in order to fit every monger's tastes. Beauty and the eye of the beholder, as the expression goes. Still, the rating system generally worked and allowed other mongers to have an idea ahead of time as to the overall quality of the therapist.

However, one thing that's generally omitted from our reports concerns the overall quality of the AMP itself. While reports will occasionally mention a disappointing or unfavorable aspect of the particular AMP (for instance, Ted's freezing experience in the TS), there is seldom any comprehensive or consistent assessment of the AMP facility as a whole. So, with that in mind, here's what I propose we begin including in our reports, as best we're able to recall or notice them:

Exterior

- Parking: Availability and general safety of the area (nighttime).

- Entrance: Is it situated along a heavily traveled walkway or tucked away? Is there an outer and inner door? Basically, is it discreet or not?

Interior

- Cleanliness: What is the overall tidiness of the AMP? Does it look like it needs to be vacuumed? Is there any "odd" aromas?

- Shower Room: Is one available and, if so, is it DIY or TS? What is its overall state? (I remember one long ago AMP, that had a DIY shower stall with multiple layers of mildew on the floor of the stall. Just thinking about the possibility of instant athlete's foot or other skin diseases still gives me the shudders.).

- Sauna: Is one available? Does it smell clean or 'sweaty'? (Again, another AMP of long ago had a sauna with a distinct smell of urine, obviously from a lowlife monger that didn't want to walk to or ask to use the restroom.).

- Water Temperature: Basically, was the TS too hot, too cold, or "just right"? (Think: Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Or provide your own adaptation for that analogy.).

- Air Temperature: It's a little difficult to determine this when you've just returned from the TS, but what was the general temperature of the AMP itself? Did it seem like MMS was interested in saving on the heating or cooling bills, or was the air temperature comfortable for the entire visit? (In other words, you weren't shivering or sweating due to inadequate climate control appropriate to the season.).

- Bathroom: What was its general condition. Good, bad, or ugly? (This would be a subjective call.).

- Sheets/Towels: Did the table sheets and towels seem new? Did the therapist dispose of the sheets / towels at the end of your session, or did she replace them on the table and merely "smooth them out"?

- Room Privacy: Was there a door or just curtains for the room? Did the room walls go all the way to the ceiling, or were they only partial walls? Were any "noises" audible from the adjacent room (s)?

- Final Amenities: Did the therapist bring hot towels and / or a bottle of water at the end of your session?

There you have it: my suggestions for "standardizing" our AMP reviews. I don't present it as the end-all and be-all of criteria, and others may have additional points to offer. Still, if we start to include these items in our future reports, we'll all be able to have a better idea of the quality of the AMP (assuming that all other things, namely the therapists, are equal or approximately so). So, tell me what you think, or just being incorporating these items as best you can remember them. Or, just tell me to go pound sand or maybe my favorite MMS. Your choice.

Roman.Beautiful.

-Z.