PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110

LexLuther
06-15-07, 19:36
If, as we suspect, Kingmmm is an AMP girl, then you guys may wish to think about being a bit more encouraging. Don't you think it would be nice to have some AMP girls posting here?

LexLuther

Sleazebum
06-15-07, 22:41
Only if she clearly identified herself as such.

JJ[

QUOTE=LexLuther]If, as we suspect, Kingmmm is an AMP girl, then you guys may wish to think about being a bit more encouraging. Don't you think it would be nice to have some AMP girls posting here?

LexLuther[/QUOTE]

Sleazebum
06-16-07, 14:03
Finally made my way down 28 in search of some yorkshire pudding but settled for some Coco instead.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

This place specializes in sports therapy and while my sport was just doing yard work my back and hip was sreaming for attention.

Coco worked out all the kinks and I felt much better after the session. Lots of stretching and kneading went on.

I feel GREAT!!!

If I know you, you may PM for details.

JJ

Benefactor9
06-16-07, 17:06
I wanted to get my Chevy detailed today, and I rolled up to the
garage I'd taken her to the last couple of times. Unfortunately their
doors don't open until 10am, and they weren't taking any early
customers.

It was only two minutes down the road to another garage that is rarely talked about here. I had cased the joint once a few months back. It is
delightfully close to a small busy ministry in the rear portion of a small
strip mall.

As I drove up, I noticed the OPEN sign hanging in the window still
swinging where someone had just turned it around. Indeed it was the
early girl, and she looked at me first like she recognized me, and
then changed her mind. It was my first time there, but I informed her
that my regular garage wasn't open yet, and I wanted to see what the
competition had to offer. A basic detailing here ran seventy bucks,
and I joked with her that the higher price must be for the better
service she was going to provide!

First, she ran my car through the wash. I expected suds and rinse
with a cursory cleaning of the underbelly. I was pleasantly surprised
at the thoroughness of this car wash. I checked out her goods as she
did her preliminary work: thirty years old with just a couple extra pounds.
Every nook and cranny that could have been neglected in the past was
quickly sanitized!

After drying down my automobile, she moved to the inside detailing,
she got it up on the rack. She took off her shoes and walked up and
down the top of the vehicle from hood to trunk, over the roof. Crazy
little Korean woman!

She quickly moved to the inside and used the manual lever to get the
driver's seat ALLLLLL the way back. She even tilted up the steering
wheel and added a little Armorall to it. My upholstery got a
thorough, but gentle, rubbing. This girl knew her equipment,
especially my interior. I was in heaven!

I was asking for a full service detail of all my pieces and moving
parts, but apparently I was ignorant of the fact that this was a
bring-your-own-shammy kind of parlor. Maybe next time I will bring
one along. Nevertheless, she got my steering column fully elevated,
polished, and turned the ignition. A job well done!

My only complaint is that she needs to trim her damned bush.

Senior members can PM me for details.

Ben

Dlrzboy
06-16-07, 17:07
YST is a good NOVA therapy location, with consistently good threapists who are knowledgeable on techniques, and in a clean setting.

However, I have some idea that Uncle LEO might be concerned about the levels of support available, and the recruiting methods used to obtain staff. So, be careful out there. PWC must be really, really safe if LEO is concerned about the high crimes in the Yorkshire and Manassas areas if this is the big issue.

Again, if you go, be nice to the ladies, be completely legal in the level of threapy secured, and be careful.

Jake Jj 1492
06-16-07, 19:54
My only complaint is that she needs to trim her damned bush.

Ben

Ah, so this garage has shrubbery around it? I'm sure there are some gardners out there that would love to trim that bush if it's gotten out of control. LOL

Xooom
06-17-07, 13:42
I was in western PA last week, stopped by an AMP that had some reports, lousy TS and wanted a standard tip for naked HJ and another house fee for FS, even thought we may have problems here, we still have it better than some other places.

Vaampfan
06-17-07, 22:41
If any of you guys remember Jenny from HWC I'm looking for a provider with similar dimensions, natural if possible. Any recommendations?

Ampfreq
06-18-07, 08:09
Sort of TOFTT yesterday. Went to H** and was hoping to find someone cute and fun. Got Gigi. Thin and not much upper body which is fine by me but what does matter is attitude. She was a little playful at first. Gave me a thorough TS which was quite enjoyable. It was all downhill after that. Massage was hard which is OK except hardly any warmup. And very quick. The main event was perfunctory. Went through the motions but I was guessing she would not stray from her routine. No DATY no anything basically. Would not repeat. You will know her when you see her. She has a birthmark/mole on her chin.

LARS: 5/6/5/4

Stay safe

Jumbalaya
06-18-07, 10:52
I used to love Kim's Accupuncture (sp? ) back in the day. Seriously, the actualy massage alone, not the car wash or silly hand jive dance, was worth the price of admission. They must have been summa cum laude to earn their massage license. Are they still in Annadale? You can send me a private message if you happen to know. Thanks!

Stay legal.

Go Slow
06-18-07, 12:43
I second that motion

Only if she clearly identified herself as such.

JJ
If, as we suspect, Kingmmm is an AMP girl, then you guys may wish to think about being a bit more encouraging. Don't you think it would be nice to have some AMP girls posting here?

LexLuther

Seven Eleven
06-18-07, 18:50
I used to love Kim's Accupuncture (sp? ) back in the day. Seriously, the actualy massage alone, not the car wash or silly hand jive dance, was worth the price of admission. They must have been summa cum laude to earn their massage license. Are they still in Annadale? You can send me a private message if you happen to know. Thanks!

Stay legal.I saw an ad in the Washington Post for some place in Springfield that said something along the lines of "former staff of Kim's Accupressure". Not the exact wording but it was close. Maybe someone else has the ad on hand?

Kkbl2
06-18-07, 20:11
I know, I'm a newbie with no posts, but I'm hoping someone will take mercy on me. I've got some stories to share from DC and out west, but they are old and out of date. I just moved here and found this site. Live close to the pudding shop, but I cannot find it, very frustrating. I've searched this forum and others, looked in the paper (no ads), and checked the phone book. Several times I've driven the area, can't find it. So, please at least give me a hint. Is it on the main road or off? Near CVS or the river? Any info is appreciated and I will post report.

Toshiosamma
06-18-07, 21:15
What part of Western PA? Pittsburgh perhaps? Which AMP?

I was in western PA last week, stopped by an AMP that had some reports, lousy TS and wanted a standard tip for naked HJ and another house fee for FS, even thought we may have problems here, we still have it better than some other places.

Andrewsted
06-19-07, 12:20
First time visit yesterday. Very nice and new. Stopped by at 5:45 p. M. Had to wait behind the partition for about 10 mins, very uncomfortable. Got Michelle, nice body, youngish (30's). Nice Massage. After the flip and some time, she asked if she forgot anyplace that needed attention. I told her where to go, she did. I roamed around her be/see cup area (she obliged by lifting her sports bra to expose area. 6 house /. 4 for her time. She said 'more' on next visit, but did say that it was not going to be "bam, bam"

I think I will return to see what else is on the menu.

Saiyen
06-19-07, 14:44
Its been a while since I've been to a NOVA AMP. I went to a less advertised location that older mongers in the area would be familiar with. I was greeted by a beautiful Asian girl in jeans, t-shirt and glasses. I thought this might be the mamasan but thought that she was to young and hot. Took me to a room where collected house fee of .6 when I requested the hour. She gave me a big hug and pat down below, then I was told about a 10min wait so I should sit and get comfortable. 10 excruciating minutes go by and then I was greeted by a new girl. Her name was Yumi and she had a short little tight pink dress and looked cute but I was really hoping for the hot mamasan. Proceeding this was a shower followed by an ok massage. Yumi did have a nice tight body and a CBJ she let me know how she loved hwy 69, followed by cowboy, CDS ,missionaries and ended the tale back where it started on the hwy. Ended up being 40mins with 10 of those waiting. All in all it was OK session after the long sabbatical and total damage was only 1.6

Ratings
Looks: 6
Service: 7
Attitude: 6

Zoomster
06-19-07, 15:17
I know, I'm a newbie with no posts, but I'm hoping someone will take mercy on me. I've got some stories to share from DC and out west, but they are old and out of date. I just moved here and found this site. Live close to the pudding shop, but I cannot find it, very frustrating. I've searched this forum and others, looked in the paper (no ads), and checked the phone book. Several times I've driven the area, can't find it. So, please at least give me a hint. Is it on the main road or off? Near CVS or the river? Any info is appreciated and I will post report.

An ancient Korean proverb says: Look, and you shall find. Seek, and you shall partake. RTFF, and all will be revealed.

Jayhawk60
06-19-07, 16:50
I am amazed at the number of new spas sprouting up every where. I guess the DC events have scattered the talent, and they are moving out to the burbs with limited service. The amazing thing is that several in Chantilly and Centreville all seem to be in very nice new buildings, so business must be good.

In regards to testing out one of the newbies, I spent some time doing sports training at Zen Therapry. It is a brand new building and everything is new. Mandy was my trainer, and she is a very good trainer, but asks for some guidance during the water therapy session, to determine any special areas that need to be cleaned. With some guidance, she was right on track, and is excellent with her water training exercises.

Standard NOVA fair here, but she does have some wonderful chest muscles that really are flexed and enjoys the attention you may give them. I don't know if I will go back, but just because there are so many others to check out, not because of Mandy.I was traveling to DC and had the same trainer. Couldn't agree more about the chest muscles, will definately go back and see Mandy next time I am in town. Overall a very satisfying experience.

Sleazebum
06-19-07, 17:05
Try out about 12 miles west of Leesburg off route 7.

Big Daddy Don
06-19-07, 17:18

Try using Superpages.com. Type in the first name and the city and state. Look through the results. It even comes with a phone number, driving directions,map, satllite photo and an ariel photo that can be viewed from different angles.

Harley Dude 29
06-19-07, 19:37
In my continuing quest to try new places, I went to VAP. No one else appeared to be there, so I was greeted very quickly. I had called ahead and was told a shower was included and the cost. One minor detail she failed to mention was that you showered yourself in a stand up shower. Then the rooms all have curtains as doors, so that fully confirmed the fun that was not to be had.

Don't waste your time. Mink was the person I drew, and I think she is the mamasan. Her voice is the most raspy of anyone I have heard for a woman. Mink spends about 1/2 the time giving a very hard massage and telling how they are respectful and not naughty anymore. She did the normal Va finish, she is rough and fast, and not enjoyable. She was able to position herself so that you could maybe touch her side, but had to be skilled to even touch her side.

Go to many other places to enjoy your relaxation.

Zhuxi
06-20-07, 10:40
Sort of TOFTT yesterday. Went to H** and was hoping to find someone cute and fun. Got Gigi. Thin and not much upper body which is fine by me but what does matter is attitude. She was a little playful at first. Gave me a thorough TS which was quite enjoyable. It was all downhill after that. Massage was hard which is OK except hardly any warmup. And very quick. The main event was perfunctory. Went through the motions but I was guessing she would not stray from her routine. No DATY no anything basically. Would not repeat. You will know her when you see her. She has a birthmark/mole on her chin.

LARS: 5/6/5/4

Stay safe

Haha, Amp, it is HWC, it is almost impossible to TOFTT heh. Well maybe not, now I know not to see Gigi. However, as with me, everytime we go there we are out on a limb, since every 4 months now LE is kicking in the door or pulling people over in the parking lot.

Zhuxi

NewInnVA
06-20-07, 17:32
I've tried AT in sterling, And the new one there as well (behind carwarsh) and one in herndon. Liked the AT the most i think. Liked teh carwash one less. Herndon was nice but varied alot. AT is the most resonable and same.

Any others around here i'm missing? I work in the reston area so anyplace else close I should know about?

Great board thanks to all the help.

Xmore22
06-20-07, 23:14
I've had 2 more visits with Angie in the last few weeks at Sun. Simply outstanding. Great massage and wonderful wrap up each time! Terrific body and very friendly. Good place to spend your hard earned money. :)

Donkey King
06-21-07, 01:24
As you know my first massage session at Aroma was quite disappointing with "Nana".

It was much better my second time around with "Michelle".

And so I had to go back again to see "Michelle".

This time she recognizes me, and now she spends a little less time on the massage portion of the session. I get the flip a little earlier and when I flip she proceeds to take lift up her shirt and ask me if I want a "booby massage" with her natural be-cups?

I don't have to tell you what my answer was. She proceeds to grab sgt johnson put some lotion on him and stick him between her breasts as she massages him for 15-20 minutes with her hands, breasts, stomach, & legs.

Wonderful massage experience, I'm glad I gave Aroma another shot.

Donkey King
06-21-07, 13:20
Is this in Centreville? Chantilly?

I was traveling to DC and had the same trainer. Couldn't agree more about the chest muscles, will definately go back and see Mandy next time I am in town. Overall a very satisfying experience.

Ampfreq
06-22-07, 12:02
Sue is still the all-star there as far as I can tell. I arrived at 10 and although it was somewhat busy had a great session. All muscles were thoroughly worked out. Given the circumstances the evening was a 9/10 star event. Seniors can PM for details.

Gashman
06-22-07, 16:24
Had a pudding session recently and included some coco in the recipe. While it was my first time, we connected and I experienced a true GFE experience. TS was good exploring the right places and feeling each other out. Message was just ok as we jumped right into the light message and "what do you want? "

Coco is sensational, with a awesome all natural body. She drove me crazy and althought she resisted, once the DATY started, the recipe turned extremely wet and with extra endings. Her skills were very good, and she wasted no time getting into a very serious shared encounter. Tight and extremely sensitive, she out did me in ends but I let go finally. SHe was somewhat embarassed as she says she does not usually cook like that. Cleanup and chat with cuddling followed. She became shocked when she realized it was my first time and insited I should not have ahd the full menu. She gave me a great "good guy" report to the momasan on my departure. 9/9/9 with a definite repeat.

I should be careful, I could get addicted to that food!

Sleazebum
06-22-07, 16:40
Sue is still the all-star there as far as I can tell. I arrived at 10 and although it was somewhat busy had a great session. All muscles were thoroughly worked out. Given the circumstances the evening was a 9/10 star event. Seniors can PM for details.

Is this THE Sue that was at Sakura some time ago?

JJ

Ampfreq
06-22-07, 17:55
Can't say. Didn't ever meet her at the Sak! Sorry. She has straight black hair, around 5' 3" and a sweet looking face. Sounds like a number of other we've all met.

af

Sleazebum
06-22-07, 21:20
Can't say. Didn't ever meet her at the Sak! Sorry. She has straight black hair, around 5' 3" and a sweet looking face. Sounds like a number of other we've all met.

af

Yeah yeah yeah....

I know...short, dark hair, brown eyes
another - short, dark hair, brown eyes

etc
;-)

JJ

Always Stiff
06-23-07, 10:13
You mean the one with the Korean accent?

Yeah yeah yeah....

I know...short, dark hair, brown eyes
another - short, dark hair, brown eyes

etc
;-)

JJ

Hungry N Horny
06-23-07, 17:54
Mongers beware uncle LEO hanging at Woodbridge Max Well.

Stay smart stay away.

Dubliner
06-25-07, 16:06
As you know my first massage session at Aroma was quite disappointing with "Nana".

It was much better my second time around with "Michelle".

And so I had to go back again to see "Michelle".

This time she recognizes me, and now she spends a little less time on the massage portion of the session. I get the flip a little earlier and when I flip she proceeds to take lift up her shirt and ask me if I want a "booby massage" with her natural be-cups?

I don't have to tell you what my answer was. She proceeds to grab sgt johnson put some lotion on him and stick him between her breasts as she massages him for 15-20 minutes with her hands, breasts, stomach, & legs.

Wonderful massage experience, I'm glad I gave Aroma another shot.Being a fan of Michelle's and a frequenter of Aroma IMHO, even though it is clearly a fictional account, this is a bit more information than we should be giving on this forum. I thought that was why we send PM's.

Let's keep LE out of this!

Am I wrong?

Peace,

Dubliner

Big Daddy Don
06-25-07, 19:00
Being a fan of Michelle's and a frequenter of Aroma IMHO, even though it is clearly a fictional account, this is a bit more information than we should be giving on this forum. I thought that was why we send PM's.

Let's keep LE out of this!

Am I wrong?

Peace,

Dubliner

Others may disagree but when you look this forum up on Google it says:

The USASexGuide Forum is a FREE forum for the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.
www.usasexguide.info/ - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Not posting details or talking in code is not fooling anyone. Do you really think that when LE reads posts about a place here and someone is speaking cryptically that they are fooled and think "Wow I guess this place is legit... We better move on the the beauty salon across the street."? Come on. LE knows the places on their beat. They know what's up and act when the time is right for them to gain a little publicity.

Jackson has pointed out in the past that his servers are out of the country and nothing on this website has ever been used as evidence. No local LE is going for an international warrant for hearsay evidence to bust an AMP.

I say post the details. Others may feel free to disagree. Just my 2 cents.

Kkbl2
06-25-07, 20:00
Not sure why I drove by here a number of times but didn't see it. Anyway thanks to this board I found it. Had an excellent time, could never exactly understand what her name was. Kanja or Kanshee, something like that. Had a very thick accent and after I asked her twice didn't want to embarass her. I found her very attractive, looked late 20's but probably mid 30's. In great shape but not too skinny, no stretch marks. TS was very relaxing and thorough. Massage was average but got better as things went on. I am fairly young + just had a haircut and I think that made her nervous, but after some compliments + petting she warmed up. Only had half the half-and-half but it was great, was just what I hoped for. I plan to repeat.

Sashimi
06-25-07, 20:58
Mongers beware uncle LEO hanging at Woodbridge Max Well.

Stay smart stay away.I don't know about that. What I know is that someone (probably the other AMP in the complex) is posting negative stuff on "Maxum Wellness" on another website. What makes it look bogus is the name of the place is mispelled, the postings are cryptic with no capitalization and punctuation and it provides detailed information about the location. Figure it out for yourself. Only trying to help.

Ampfreq
06-26-07, 13:09
Checked out a "new" flavor at H yesterday by the name of Cookie. Definitely worth biting into but not the same as Sue. She's got an OK face and very nice unenhanced C cups. Her best asset was the very patient massage she gave. Thorough and totally relaxing. Would repeat except that Sue awaits me. Haha. Of course I bumped into her while there. she was very understanding but next time I see her I know I'll get the 3rd degree! LARS scale: 6/6/7/7

af

Dubliner
06-27-07, 15:46
Had another wonderful encounter this afternoon at my favorite Sterling location (with a pleasant scent). Michelle looked after me as usual. She really is a-cut-above any other therapist that I have had the pleasure to meet.

9's across the board (yet again).

She did say that she was being forced to change her name or leave the area completely because she was being stalked by a monger. If said monger is reading this forum, then all I have to say is "Dude: get a f*****g life. Leave the girl alone and concentrate your affections on your own wife." It's hard enough to find providers that we like without a$$h0l3s like yourself spoiling it for the rest of us.

Nuff said.

Peace,
Dubliner
(Seeing the World, one AMP at-a-time)

BTW: No LE within 7 miles of the place!

NewInnVA
06-28-07, 09:20
Allwasy a good visit. The TS is awsome every time. But it's still pretty much the normal NVA tug. And I like haveing the older mamasan. But I love the shower (allwasy get all the nooks and crannys) and turing the massage they have no fear of going there as well (i love that)

I hear rumors that some get better than the Nova experiance there. I must be seeing the wrong lady. If you have can you PM me and tell me who to see?

I've been going there for about a year (i've tried some of the other Reston/sterling locations and AT is allwasy consitant (except one time but once out of 20 is not bad) I HATED the place by the carwash. And herndon is nice but once again mixed experiances there. The TS is nice but i like the stand up at AT better.

Any feedback on others or who to see at AT is appreciated!

Thanks

Dudeman-12
06-28-07, 10:14
Made a trip to Yorkshire pudding with a topping of Coco. A decent experience since the provider was tired and having a bad day. Promises were made of a better experience the next time. Overall though no complaints and a very professional and decent massage.

Dudeman

Dexmex
06-29-07, 16:38
I recently arrived in Sterling, and located the place near the carwash. Service was only ok, with a ten minute wait, average looking girl, and standard NVA massage. Any help finding AT, it sounds more like my kind of place?

Pathfinder04
06-30-07, 14:59
Sad to report that Sonja in Herndon (formerly dcmetromassage) has left the business and the area. She was my ATF of any massage or escort provider, ever (no- she never did FS, but I enjoyed my sessions with her more than any FS provider I have met). Just a beautiful, sweet, tender girl with a great massage technique.

Sonja can't be replaced but I'd love to find someone similar (20s, non-Asian, intelligent, pretty and reasonably priced) to take my mind off her if anyone has suggestions!

I'm RTFF'ing as we speak so don't flame.

Spaman2
06-30-07, 20:13
I recently arrived in Sterling, and located the place near the carwash. Service was only ok, with a ten minute wait, average looking girl, and standard NVA massage. Any help finding AT, it sounds more like my kind of place?Behind HD on rt 7.

Omeyer
07-01-07, 22:02
I haven't been out lately, but looking for a morning massage to kick off my vacation.
Young petite friendly and sweet will fit nicely.
Where's the best bet in town these days? Board info has been understandably sparse lately.
Seniors, please grow me a clue.

Seven Eleven
07-02-07, 02:03
I haven't been out lately, but looking for a morning massage to kick off my vacation.

Young petite friendly and sweet will fit nicely.

Where's the best bet in town these days? Board info has been understandably sparse lately.

Seniors, please grow me a clue.Hamster cheeks Coco is over at Sakura. She's well reviewed here. She is petite. Sue (not Sakura Sue) is at HWC. She's not petite, but she has a nice rack and has good reviews also. I'd pick Sue, but if you're really into the petite thing, go with Coco.

Zhuxi
07-02-07, 15:25
Hamster cheeks Coco is over at Sakura. She's well reviewed here. She is petite. Sue (not Sakura Sue) is at HWC. She's not petite, but she has a nice rack and has good reviews also. I'd pick Sue, but if you're really into the petite thing, go with Coco.

Coco is a real winner. Trust me. Seen her various times, she is in and out of Sakura every few months or so. Half Japanese, half Korean.

Zhuxi

Jake Jj 1492
07-02-07, 15:42
Coco is a real winner. Trust me. Seen her various times, she is in and out of Sakura every few months or so. Half Japanese, half Korean.

Zhuxi
J/K Girls seem to always be extra special. :-) Any chance that she used to work in DC last year?

Omeyer
07-02-07, 15:59
I have not been to Sakura yet. and most sakura reports are six months or older.
So I ventured down to HWC. An interesting experience.
As I walked up there were 2 other guys a bit behind me. I assumed they were heading to the same place, but they hung back a bit. figured maybe they didn't want to crowd the door.
The hung back about 20 feet as I rang the doorbell and I overheard them talking about installing some security cameras. I looked over my shoulder and got the feeling they were looking at me as I waited for the door to be opened.
Mamasan let me in and told me I would have to wait 10 minutes and offered me coffee or tea.
Then it got a bit comical. A girl poked her head out of the first room and said something to mamasan and she shoo'd me into the utility closet. 5 minutes later she opened the door and took me to the last room at the end of the hall to wait 10 more minutes.
She came for me again and led me into the adjacent room to wait again.
Sue came in, nice body, nice smile, and collected the house fee and left again.
She came back and took me to the TS room, giving me a thorough washdown. Back at the room she asked if I wanted everything and expected an immediate tip and left again. Heh, so far I've spent quite a bit of time alone on this visit.
So Sue comes back and after some brief featherlight titilation she calls for the flip. We get to know each other a bit and then after a hot towel when I figured I still had some time I asked for some massage.
She said next time as she had a client waiting.
I went early to beat the crowd. Morning seems to be a busy time.

Seven Eleven
07-02-07, 19:13
I have not been to Sakura yet. and most sakura reports are six months or older.

So I ventured down to HWC. An interesting experience.

As I walked up there were 2 other guys a bit behind me. I assumed they were heading to the same place, but they hung back a bit. figured maybe they didn't want to crowd the door.

The hung back about 20 feet as I rang the doorbell and I overheard them talking about installing some security cameras. I looked over my shoulder and got the feeling they were looking at me as I waited for the door to be opened.

Mamasan let me in and told me I would have to wait 10 minutes and offered me coffee or tea.

Then it got a bit comical. A girl poked her head out of the first room and said something to mamasan and she shoo'd me into the utility closet. 5 minutes later she opened the door and took me to the last room at the end of the hall to wait 10 more minutes.

She came for me again and led me into the adjacent room to wait again.

Sue came in, nice body, nice smile, and collected the house fee and left again.

She came back and took me to the TS room, giving me a thorough washdown. Back at the room she asked if I wanted everything and expected an immediate tip and left again. Heh, so far I've spent quite a bit of time alone on this visit.

So Sue comes back and after some brief featherlight titilation she calls for the flip. We get to know each other a bit and then after a hot towel when I figured I still had some time I asked for some massage.

She said next time as she had a client waiting.

I went early to beat the crowd. Morning seems to be a busy time.Everytime is busy time now-a-days. Funny enough, massage parlors get a lot of business once they get unwanted publicity. Downtown in DC was your normal everyday spa until the murder happened several years back. Then suddenly, business there increased 1000 fold (slight exaggeration). Same with HWC, after the bust last December being in the papers, business seems to have increased even more.

Zhuxi
07-03-07, 10:33
J/K Girls seem to always be extra special. :-) Any chance that she used to work in DC last year?

I do not think so, but well it is possible. Not from what I can recall. When I met her early last year she seemed new to the business. Her english then was pretty bad. Well, really bad.

Zhuxi

Zoomster
07-03-07, 13:44

This happened to me last winter, shortly after the place reopened following the raid. I was shoved into the closet by the front door for about ten minutes. Another time I waited in that back room, which seems to be a smoking area for the girls. At Sakura, the back room contains all the coats and belongings of the girls (yes, I was put in there once as well, in the dark no less).

Sleazebum
07-03-07, 19:22
New place??

Saw the ad in the post today. Has anyone TOFTT yet?

JJ

Va2006
07-04-07, 05:45
I've heard alot of M. T. , and decided to give it a try Saturday morning when my girl was out of town for the week. Parking and location is great.

I rang the bell, and was escorted inside by Daisy. I was immediately asked for a house fee, given a rushed wash, and was asked several times what more I wanted. I asked for a HJ which was awful. She asked me if I wanted anything else, ; I declined and left. My total stay was 30 min. I won't repeat.

Is this just a bad experience or is this place just different?

Face- 6
Service- 3
TS- 4

Max Beelyun
07-04-07, 19:36
Went to my three-letter place on Tyco west of Tysons. I like them for quickies because they had a $45 half hour rate, so the whole experience was around $100. It's now $60 for the half hour -- bummer. Saw Jenny (I think, it's been a while since I asked her name). Very slight frame, musical voice. Standard nova rub and tug. Everything was fine, she responds to suggestions very well. But I'm not sure I'll go back, since for the added dollars it approaches the DC rates without the better service. Definitely convenient though. Maybe I'll head out to Aroma next time.

Wayward One
07-04-07, 21:12
This index covers reports of Nova AMPS as found here on the board from January 2007 to March 2007.

Any review over a few days old may already be out of date, and the providers may have moved on.

Listings follow the format:
Provider - date of report - reviewers handle (*)

* subjective qualification on my behalf as to whether it was a positive, negative, or other/mixed review.

Previous Update - 2/10/07 - Wayward One (Nov to Dec 2006)

2007's Reviews
==============

No Name places
==============
Erica - 1/7/07 - Saiyen (?) at ****

HWC
===
Connie - 3/31/07 - Ampfrep (+)
Yu - 3/20/07 - Havin Fun (-)
K**** - 3/4/07 - Havin Fun (+)
Dallin - 2/26/07 - Go Slow (-)
Dallin - 2/24/07 - Vamonger (+)
J - 2/11/07 - Xooom (+)
Gina - 2/11/07 - Havin Fun (+)
Jenny - 2/6/07 - Big Daddy Don (+)
Dallin - 21/07 - Zoomster (+)
darlene - 1/26/07 - Ampfreq (+)
Darlene - 1/24/07 - BigTigger (+)

Sakura
======
Seven - 3/31/07 - NcMgr (+)
Candy - 3/18/07 - NcMgr (+)
Hannah - 3/2/07 - Dlrzboy (?)
Min - 2/26/07 - Any Mouse (-)
Yumi - 1/18/07 - Vamonger (+)
Shannon - 1/17/07 - Telcova (?)
Michelle - 1/10/07 - Big Daddy don (+)
??? - 1/5/07 - Moonview (+)
Sue - 1/4/07 - Mong678 (+)
Connie - 1/1/07 - Mong678 (+)

Yorkshire Therapy (Champions)
=============================
Mimi - 3/29/07 - Dlrzboy (+)
Apple - 3/24/07 - jag65 (+)
Honey - 3/12/07 - Dlrzboy (?)
Michelle - 2/26/07 - Dlrzboy (+)
??? - 2/26/07 - Dudeman-12 (+)
Michelle - 2/26/07 - MoonView (+)
??? - 2/25/07 - Monger678 (+)
??? - 2/21/07 - Moonview (-)
??? - 2/20/07 - L Knit (+)

A-O
===
Jennifer - 1/25/07 - Amp Man (+)?
Jennifer - 1/19/07 - Boberati (+)HJ

Soft touch (TK therapeutic)
===========================
M - 2/13/07 - Crazy Jim Wood (+)HJ

ATMB
====
Jenny - 2/26/07 - Dabler Too (+)
manager - 2/5/07 - Roamin Roman (?)massage only

Angel therapeutic
=================
Cee-Cee - 1/26/07 - Spaman2 (+)

Swan
====
??? - 1/16/07 - The Nub (-), massage only,

A+
===
Lisa - 1/10/07 - Big Daddy Don (+)HJ

K
=
A/S - 3/9/07 - dubliner (?)
Sunny - 1/7/07 - Fatpig (+)

Pinetree
========
??? - 1/25/07 - LoveLOS (+)

Honto
=====
Tina - 2/15/07 - fatpig (?)

Cosmos
======
Nana - 3/18/07 - Jag65 (-)
(wonderful) - 2/20/07 - Jim Rob (-)

Magical touch
=============
Luby/Joy - 2/26/07 - BigTime3 (+)
Amy/Luby - 2/25/07 - BigTime3 (+)

Ana Visage Spa
==============
??? - 2/27/07 - R Dog 05 (+) and still asking for lame PM
2/22/07 - Lame request - R Dog 05

Golden Palms
============
N/A - questions about possible sting - 1/15/07 - Harley Dude 29

Kinja
=====
closed - 3/10/07 - omeyer
Being busted - 1/9/07 - BSR

Best
====
Hannah - 3/17/07 - Dubliner (-)

McArthur
========
Sylvia - 4/1/07 - A John (+)

Non-amp
=======
Linda - 1/12/07 - RoaminRoaman (+)

Closed Locations
================

Ginko
=====
Shut down? Eviction notice posted ? - 1/12/06 - Gulliver :(

Wayward One

All described acts should be read as interactive fiction.

Max Beelyun
07-04-07, 21:45
New place??
JJ

I was going to go there one day, but it's in a medical building on maple. I couldn't decide if it was protective coloration, or it was not an AMP. I left without going inside. Buck-buck-bacaw! Sorry!

Dlrzboy
07-04-07, 23:10
An update to the noble service of W O's summary report. YST has just lost two really good providers--Coco and Cherry. Both gave good therapy and showed positive attitudes. Coco was a little too in demand, and cut sessions short. But she was fun!

There are three new providers. Two look older but are cute. I spent some time with the third--Hana. Not bad, but not really something to run back to. Hana has exceptionally impressive chest muscles. However, man made does not impress me, and the nerves were not particularly well attached. She did not respond much--which is not a good sign as a new girl at this location. Maybe she was just tired from the trip! I'll try one of the others the next time.

Nudieman
07-05-07, 18:40
The turnover at YST is a bummer. Everytime I go back looking for the same girl after a good massage, mamasan always tells me she's gone. Any of you ever get mamasan asking you for a review of a new girl? That always has me chuckling on the way out. I try to avoid giving a bad review even if my session was not up to par to keep her from getting into trouble.

Lately I've been getting shorted on time which is why I haven't been back in a while. I'm not sure if it's because of the timing of my visits, or just bad luck. Only time will tell.

Mong678
07-06-07, 07:44
The turnover at YST is a bummer. Everytime I go back looking for the same girl after a good massage, mamasan always tells me she's gone. Any of you ever get mamasan asking you for a review of a new girl? That always has me chuckling on the way out. I try to avoid giving a bad review even if my session was not up to par to keep her from getting into trouble.

Lately I've been getting shorted on time which is why I haven't been back in a while. I'm not sure if it's because of the timing of my visits, or just bad luck. Only time will tell.I agree. I see a gal that I enjoyed being with and then she is gone. But all-in-all, no complaints. I kind of like the "surprise" factor as to who I will end up with. Saw a new girl the other night when I was there. Couldn't understand her name at all, but she was fun. I don't even bother reporting on them at YST anymore since they never seem to be there for more than a week or so. I talked to a few that could speak a little English and it sounds like they just come into the area for a short time and then move on to other AMPs. Not sure if this is the norm for some of the others or not but it certainly does seem to be the norm at YST.

Mamasan is a nice little lady. We have gotten familiar with each other and she is always happy to see me come in. She has never asked for a review from me but one day she did ask me what I did for a living. I got the impression she was looking for a little bartering for some work that may have needed to be done around the place but I was not able to help her out. Although it is tempting, I just don't have the time. I do think that she has given me the "OK guy" report to the girls. A couple of them have mentioned things that only Mama would know based on past visits.

I have been a little bad on my reports lately but like I said I don't even bother rep rting on YST because of the turnover. I do have a couple Escort reviews to get up in here when I get a few more minutes to post.

Dubliner
07-06-07, 12:26
(Part 1 of 2)

Decided to take Sleazebum up on his request and head over to P&S yesterday evening (after work). Calling ahead is definately advised as it is not terribly easy to find. Got up to the second floor and was greated by a Korean someone. Kind of odd little lady (Made me think of Tattoo from Fantasy Island)!!

Went into the room and paid my .6 for 1/2 hr. The room was very spacious, all inclusive, and had a nice leather lazyboy in the corner. Hmm.

Anyway, when I phoned ahead, I asked for a younger provided (late 20's - 30's) and was assured same. However in walks a lady (early - mid 40's, not terribly attractive). I politely asked if there were anyone else and she said that she was the only one there. Tattoo promptly brought my .6 back. I apologized, redressed and headed out towards Leesburg Pike.

Won't be in a hurry to go back there again. There are just too many other quality places to choose from.

Hope that helps you fellas,

Dubliner,

Seeing the world, one AMP at a time

New place??

JJ

Dubliner
07-06-07, 13:07
So after my P&S misadventure, I headed over to Young's. Have never been but have always been curious about the place. Was met by Coco at the door. She was sort of attractive, but she had nice C cups and I wasn't going to a 3rd place, so in I went.

Apparently Coco is new (from PA) and is just trying the place out. She had a very nice personality and enjoyed a good laugh. She said that they are at liberty to do? back home and she really didn't like the restrictions that exist in NoVa. From the lame massage I got, I'm guessing that the emphasis in Pennsylvania is much more on the finish than on the rub.

Anyway I left relatively happy.

Standard fee, standard fare, standard tip.

L: 6
A: 8
R: 5
S: 7

End of transmission.

Dubliner

Seeing the world one AMP at a time!

Dlrzboy
07-06-07, 17:43
As to the time factor at YST, one time Coco shorted me after I had asked for her specificaly, based on a great previous therapy session. She took me through a complete session, but was moving quickly where other sessions had been prolonged for the hour. Said she had an appointment that had shown up. SO--give me someone else for an hour. As I left, I said that Coco was nice, but that the session was well short. No accusation, just a minor critique. Got an apology and next time the ajima remembered and made sure that Coco gave me back the extra minutes. Of course, based on three sessions in short order, Ajima shoudd be careful and make me happy. But, I have found the new ajima and her staff and facility good value.

Big Daddy Don
07-06-07, 22:05
As much as I have been wanting to try some of the new talent I could not resist seeing Sue. She is my ATF. Today was kind of rushed and got the promise for more next time but I expected it being Friday afternoon. The TS was not rushed or the main course, she just asked to skip the massage this time. Fantastic session with extended AR. Can't wait to go back!!

Vamonger
07-06-07, 22:35
Stopped in today wanting to get a hot cup of CoCo around 3:30 today at YST. Alas Mamasan tells me CoCo is on vacation and the her 3 phillies are all tied up. Don't really feel like sitting in Manassas another 20+mins so over to Woodbridge.

Made my way to the H, and after a quick recon of the area, I make it in and draw MiMi. Cute, small, fit and tanned saying she'd been there for a week or so from Maryland.

TS was good and she is very friendly. Leaves for supplies, door opens and it is my old buddy Sue! Hey Sue, come back! Nope, couldn't quite work the 'ole switch 'a roo, with the known commodity, so things progress with MiMi.

MiMi proceeds with a medium-light massage and things progress nicely. She has a beautiful natural body and while a bit rushed at times, was VERY enthusiastic in all departments. Overall a nice Friday session.

Looks: 8
Attitude: 7.75
Performance: 9
Overall: 8.354

VAM

Ampfreq
07-07-07, 09:04
Went looking for someone at H** the other day and found a new hue by the name of Blue! First off, mamasan sends me Mimi who is a real hot tamale. Not perfect of course but an A+ in the attitude dept. She takes me to the TS and does a nice job all things considered. While I am waiting for her to return in the room, mamasan introduces me to a tall beatiful girl who reminds me of an asian movie star whose name I can't remember. Very large breasts but she is thin and almost statuesque. On the other hand, she's not a great actress. I enjoyed every minute of my stay and if it's looks you want she's got them.

LARS: 9/9/7/7

Stay safe out there.

Hazzard
07-08-07, 01:25
What does TOFFT and H** mean? I tried to look them up under the abbreviations section, but they aren't listed there.

I recently came back from the ROK and am looking for a good AMP in NoVA... though, I doubt anything is going to compete with actually being there.

LexLuther
07-08-07, 06:43
Hazzard,

Perhaps the reason you could not find the abbrreviation is because you are spelling it wrong. You spelled it TOFFT when the monger who used it spelled it correctly (TOFTT). It most certainly is in the list of abbreviations. Put down your crack pipe and look again.

As for H**, use what's left of your mind. Try to reason. I sincerely hope nobody here is going to answer these stupid questions.

LexLuther

Drew Park
07-08-07, 06:59
What does TOFFT and H** mean? I tried to look them up under the abbreviations section, but they aren't listed there.

H** is related to **Z but not to be confused with @#$ or ^&*.

The answer to TOFFT is DILLIGAFF.

Sleazebum
07-08-07, 09:20
Now, fellas, this is how it is supposed to work! My limited budget prevents me from much exploring so I rely on reports herein to get the real deal when I am able to part with my somewhat hard earned cash. THANK YOU ALL who have blazed the trail to new spaces! I really am grateful for the guidance!!!

So - what is it with all the "CoCo" showing up all over??? It cannot be the same girl, or if it is she must be a real superwoman! I hope none of us are lame enough to think these girls use their real names when we visit them anyway. I guess the flavor of the day/week/month is to be "CoCo" for a while.

I am also amazed at the pure stupidity displayed by some newbies! It takes very little research to see that when one starts a relationship here asking a bunch of questions in message number one will cause many harsh responses. So, newbie, RTFF or in plain language - Read the F****** forum and then post your own report BEFORE asking questions.

Dubliner is just one of the many fine fellas here who knows how to share info and, once again, I thank you and all the others who do things right!

"not a sermon, just a thought"

JJ

So after my P&S misadventure, I headed over to Young's. Have never been but have always been curious about the place. Was met by Coco at the door. She was sort of attractive, but she had nice C cups and I wasn't going to a 3rd place, so in I went.

Apparently Coco is new (from PA) and is just trying the place out. She had a very nice personality and enjoyed a good laugh. She said that they are at liberty to do? back home and she really didn't like the restrictions that exist in NoVa. From the lame massage I got, I'm guessing that the emphasis in Pennsylvania is much more on the finish than on the rub.

Anyway I left relatively happy.

Standard fee, standard fare, standard tip.

L: 6
A: 8
R: 5
S: 7

End of transmission.

Dubliner

Hazzard
07-08-07, 18:24
I am also amazed at the pure stupidity displayed by some newbies! It takes very little research to see that when one starts a relationship here asking a bunch of questions in message number one will cause many harsh responses. So, newbie, RTFF or in plain language - Read the F****** forum and then post your own report BEFORE asking questions.My apologies. I wasn't trying to get forward and ask too much and I have been reading the forum... I was just confused to what a few of the abbreviations were that I didn't see on the listing...

Sorry about the TOFTT one, I found it though I'm still completely lost as to what H** means.

And I did post my own report, it's just in the escort section.

Go Slow
07-09-07, 11:59
Stopped by Club H and saw Sue. Also, got a glimpse of Blue and Mimi. May have to check them out more thoroughly next time. Sue is just as good as the last time I saw her except it was so damn busy that she shorted me on my massaggi. I have noticed a pattern reading the reviews here that club H and Sue in particular have been cutting sessions short. Mine was 35 minutes from stepping in to step out. Everything else was in fine form. TS, prelim exercises and main therapy. Seniors and knowned members are welcome to get detailed info via PM.

Dubliner
07-09-07, 15:41
I haven't seen many reports on Enliven (only one on 4/18). Cruised by Tyco Rd myself this afternoon to check it out. IMHO the place looks a bit dodgy. It's in a very old business park and is sandwiched between a machine shop and a plumbing supplier (or some such). Actually there was a guy out there cutting something on a table saw just a few feet from the front door! Big head told my right foot to apply pressure to the gas pedal!!

Does anyone have any intel to share on this location (good or bad)?

Cheers,

Dubliner

Seeing the world, one AMP at a time!

VAmongerman
07-10-07, 12:05
Its not dodgy, just not discreet. It is standard nova fare, no more. Don't expect too much.

vam

I haven't seen many reports on Enliven (only one on 4/18). Cruised by Tyco Rd myself this afternoon to check it out. IMHO the place looks a bit dodgy. It's in a very old business park and is sandwiched between a machine shop and a plumbing supplier (or some such). Actually there was a guy out there cutting something on a table saw just a few feet from the front door! Big head told my right foot to apply pressure to the gas pedal!!

Does anyone have any intel to share on this location (good or bad)?

Cheers,

Dubliner

Seeing the world, one AMP at a time!

Benefactor9
07-10-07, 22:01
I have noticed a pattern reading the reviews here that club H and Sue in particular have been cutting sessions short. Mine was 35 minutes from stepping in to step out. Everything else was in fine form. TS, prelim exercises and main therapy. Seniors and knowned members are welcome to get detailed info via PM.

I paid for a 30-minute session with Mimi and almost got a full hour last week. Her attitude was fantastic. I'm looking forward to another visit with her very soon.

Ben

Telcova
07-11-07, 14:43
I paid for a 30-minute session with Mimi and almost got a full hour last week. Her attitude was fantastic. I'm looking forward to another visit with her very soon.

BenI found that either the 30 or 60 min sessions last about 40 min.

(Save a 20)

Sleazebum
07-12-07, 21:03
I was going to TOFTT this afternoon but did not. I drove by the place and it was OPEN. I mean REALLY OPEN! Doors and windows swung out and I could see thru the place from my car!

I hope they were just airing the place out but I don't know.

Has anyone been there yet?? To find it, look for the place where all the maids' cars are parked and it is just behind that. The address is Lee but you enter on Blake.

I will try again, maybe Sunday afternoon. If anyone beats me to it, please give me all the details!!

JJ

Ycwinva
07-12-07, 21:46
I was going to TOFTT this afternoon but did not. I drove by the place and it was OPEN. I mean REALLY OPEN! Doors and windows swung out and I could see thru the place from my car!

Has anyone been there yet?? To find it, look for the place where all the maids' cars are parked and it is just behind that. The address is Lee but you enter on Blake.

JJThe door downstairs seems to always be open. The actual place is upstairs with another door and the standard doorbell. Standard fair. Excellent TS with a friendly attitude. Didn't catch providers name but she was young with excellent proportions wearing a tight set of sweats with a nice camel on display.

Xooom
07-12-07, 22:57
Stopped by was going to try Blue, but mamasan on phone and she just shows me to room. In walks Mimi, a true delight and one of the best overal massages in a long time, everything else was very enjoyable. We talked time and she says she try for 45, she kinda laugh at the thought of an actual hour. Was there for almost the hour , much better than the 30 minute rush job of a few months ago.

Harley Dude 29
07-13-07, 07:02
I tried out Lotus several weeks ago. It took a couple of times to actually get in, as the previous two times, they would let me in and then say come back tomorrow, so what a back up if they can't clear it in an hour. Maybe they had people scheduled.

When I did go, there was no one else there, so April was assigned, and gave a very nice TS and decent massage. She did go with a BJ, or at least I think it was, as she positioned herself just right where I could not see her, but regardless it was very nice. Said it was a day special and not to tell.

One thing that did bother me, was I paid with a $, and the mamasan did not bring me any change. When I got ready to leave, I asked April about it, and she went and retrieved it from a table in the office, and said she thought I would want her to have it. Had she not done that, I may very well have given it to her, but now it was principle, so I took my 20 and left.

OK, but not a favorite.

Jake Jj 1492
07-13-07, 10:30
I tried out Lotus several weeks ago. It took a couple of times to actually get in, as the previous two times, they would let me in and then say come back tomorrow, so what a back up if they can't clear it in an hour. Maybe they had people scheduled.

When I did go, there was no one else there, so April was assigned, and gave a very nice TS and decent massage. She did go with a BJ, or at least I think it was, as she positioned herself just right where I could not see her, but regardless it was very nice. Said it was a day special and not to tell.

One thing that did bother me, was I paid with a $, and the mamasan did not bring me any change. When I got ready to leave, I asked April about it, and she went and retrieved it from a table in the office, and said she thought I would want her to have it. Had she not done that, I may very well have given it to her, but now it was principle, so I took my 20 and left.

OK, but not a favorite.Good that you got your change back. I try to test the waters sometimes that way. If they don't bring back change (for house) on their own, they will either get no tip, or I will ask for my change.

Thanks for the report...

Dubliner
07-13-07, 10:41
Had a similar experience to Harley Dude a couple of months ago (see my report of 5/24). I am sure he is talking about April (the "Sandra Oh" lookalike) when he mentioned the whole BJ thing. This seems to be her signature dish, but no, there is no mouth contact whatsoever, just a clever sleight of hand (pun intended).

Anyway, JJ, unless things have changed since May, or unless your curiosity is killing you, IMHO Lotus is not worth your time or your hard earned $$$.

Peace,
Dubliner

Jake Jj 1492
07-13-07, 10:43
http://classifieds.washingtoncitypaper.com/washington/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A264293

Doubt it's as good as it sounds, but, curious as others must have noticed it too.

Harley Dude 29
07-14-07, 09:32
April certainly has it down, so to speak. I don't know what she does, but she certainly can make it feel and appear just like a very nice warm mouth. Lets all hope others don't learn the secret, or we will have to institute a full view policy when relaxing at AMPs.

Superman06
07-14-07, 10:03
April certainly has it down, so to speak. I don't know what she does, but she certainly can make it feel and appear just like a very nice warm mouth. Lets all hope others don't learn the secret, or we will have to institute a full view policy when relaxing at AMPs.
I used to encounter that "trick" in South Jersey AMP's 5 years ago. If they position themselves so you can't see the action you can bet thats what their doing. The fact is the skilled use of saliva and fingers was very erotic. But...if I'm tipping for Billy Joel thats what I expect. After I figured out what was going on I used to call the girls bluff and told her I wanted to see the action. If they refused I would tip them for the HJ. The "trick" really does make for a nice finish but you shouldn't have to pay a high price for it.

Sam 69
07-14-07, 20:58
I was in the area so I decided to drop in. Asked the mamasan for a young girl and when she asked who I saw before I dropped Coco's name (though this was my first time there. Take note newbies! ) and lo and behold she said Coco was back. I had a little 'splainin to do when I saw Coco since she asked if she saw me before and so I said that my friend had recommended her.

TS was excellent, with alot of teasing. I love how she always smiles at you when she looks at you. This was followed by a good massage and great service. I don't want to go into details but I was very, very happy. It was better than some of the service I received in downtown DC. Definitely not a clockwatcher since afterwards she asked if I wanted more massage which I did need and received. She apparently was away two weeks and is now working for another four. All in all very much a GFE kind of experience, I will definitely be back. Particularly since it was so good, I actually forgot to ask for her number.

Senior members can PM me for details and extra info that might help.

Edit:
Just to respond to the posts below - maybe I'm being stupid but how can you NOT see a BJ? The only way I can imagine is if after an AR she goes lower, bends it back and starts it that way. Hmmm. If that's how it is done, then damn, I think I might have been tricked at a place in Cali - and worse yet I had paid for FS!! Though at the time I didn't mind since it was the most exciting BBBJCIM I (thought I) had gotten in a long time.

Randy Farang
07-15-07, 18:43
I tried my luck on a quiet Sunday afternoon. The place is tricky to find. Enter off Blake Lane and it's in a building toward the back. Everything looks and smells new. Rooms are small, but very clean. I was greated at the door by Yung and she asked me to wait while someone else finished their shower.

Once we got into the shower it was excellent. Covered all the right places, which I hoped was a portent of things to come. Unfortunately the winds were blowing nicely, but but I seemed to fall just short of the Asian Rim.

On the flip side it was standard Nova fare. She slipped the top down and offered free roaming, but when I reached to lower the very tight Capri's, I was told "No, No! Not this time, maybe next time. (Anyone else heard that before?) I was insistant and got them to half staff (so to speak) and toyed with the merchandise while she gave me a hand.

When I was getting ready to leave she apologised for not being fully cooperative and promised "more next time."

All things considered I'd probably say 7.5 to 8s all across the board, with the slight possibility that if she delivered on the oft promised "more next time" line I might go up to 8.5 to 9s. I'll probably give it at least one more try because for me it's convenient, and there are lots of times when a really good table shower and pleasant massage with a happy ending can be even more satisfying than indifferent fs. However, in the long run I still believe in the old saying "A push in the bush is worth two in the hand."

Your generally satisfied reporter,

Randy

Mong678
07-15-07, 22:09
Alright, this is kind of a two part post, one being a report and one being a question.

I have read so many posts in here but I don't think that I have ever seen this topic covered.

I had a little free time today so I thought I would drop by YST and enjoy an hour or so. I drove up and pulled into the lot. It was somewhat empty like it usually is except for three young guys standing next to a car across the parking lot. They did not appear to be LE but I figured I had better monitor the situation for a little while just to make sure. That parking lot is usually empty so this looked a little strange. I didn't think that LE would be so obvious and hang out UC right in the parking lot but like I said, better safe than sorry.

Here is where it started to get strange, or at least strange to me. As I sat in my car and watched these guys, I saw another monger come out the door and get into his truck. He just sat there for about 5-10 minutes, then another guy came out the door and got in the truck with him. I thought that was kind of weird, because I figured most guys choose to go to these places alone. They drove off. Meanwhile, the three guys were joined by another guy in a car. They talked for a while and then all four of them walked into YST together after they rang the bell. Maybe I am just of a different mind-set because this looked kind of strange.

This is where my question comes to surface. Do any of you guys go to a therapy session with your buddies? Is this a regular occurance? I can't really imagine going in with a friend not to mention 3 of them. Needless to say this was kind of weird and knowing that there is usually only two girls working at YST at one time, I figured I better move on because I did not have too much time.

I have not been to Lotus Spa yet so I figured I would give it a try. I found it without a problem but in short, it was not a good experience. The door was answered by Suki and she was also my therapist. She was a little older and her body was a little stretched out. It was just a rub and tug with a little hand roaming but not very good at all. I will not repeat next time.

Sorry if this is not a great report but I wanted to get some opinions about what I saw at YST and let you know of my Lotus experience.

Sam 69
07-16-07, 05:06
This is where my question comes to surface. Do any of you guys go to a therapy session with your buddies? Is this a regular occurance? I can't really imagine going in with a friend not to mention 3 of them. Mong678,

This is a good point. 90% of the time I monger by myself, but through WSG, I met a group of guys that share info amongst themselves. As a result, we would end up getting together to hit new places because we found that the mamasans would be much more welcoming and selective with the quality of service we received. This allowed us to commandeer set prices as well as request (and receive) certain qualities in the ladies they recruited. Think of it as a Price Club for mongering: by yourself you can't demand anything but when there are four other wallets that can be cleaned out, the mamasans take interest. They want more customers, and you supply them with just that. So I hope that explains why this is a common occurrence.

Sarang Haeyo
07-16-07, 08:35
It is not uncommon for buddies to hit an AMP together. Kind of like a stag party but you get your own girl. OR, keeping in mind that many of the girls will do almost anything, that they consider safe, for money: it is not unheard of for a girl to take on two guys at once.

1hr.+2guys=2xthe$ for the same amount of time.

I used to go to a particular place in CT with a friend of mine all the time. This place had a big TS room with walls separating the TS areas. We and the girls would talk to each other while we got our balls washed. It was a lot of fun and we never had to see each other's schlongs. (that would be gay)

We would also hang out in the sauna together with the girls, also fun, each of us feeling up the other's girl while we were in there. Then, off to our separate rooms. We'd compare stories later. In all the time we did it we only felt strongly enough about one girl that we both did her. (not at the same time, that would be gay)

Hope this helps you,
SH

Any Mouse
07-16-07, 16:06
If not it should be. Twice now, in recent weeks, I have been confronted with a SBBW when taking my chances at a local spot. Since BBW indicates a woman who is both big and beautiful, SBBW should mean that while the woman is larger than average, she is still attractive, not fat, with curves, but Smaller than her BBW counterpart.

Tammy who plies her trade near the Octopus is such a woman. She is a visiting K-girl, bordering on chunky, but with curves in the right spot (s). She adds to her charm by being playful, fun, and energetic. Tammy gave excellent shower, and back to the room, started with a very professional and competent massage. Since I didn't know her, I began my visit with light touches and joking around. She responded to both in a light-hearted manner, wanting to know if "little brother was hungry today? ", Of course he was, and I asked about her little sister. In response, she joined me in my prone position and began to introduce our siblings. There was much digital play, on both our parts, along with light kissing which quickly evolved into intense DFK! Little sister was definitely hungry, and with only a few of her many probable positions experienced, it was a happy and noisy conclusion to our exercise.

There was never a trace of artificial lubrication in evidence, this lady was ready!

For those who want a spinner, this ain't it, but if you want great service with playful and skilled performance, this lady will provide both.

F: 6.5
B: 6.5
A: 9
S: 9

Recommend: Yes, but with the above proviso.

Ampfreq
07-16-07, 16:20
I wanted to let you guys know that Blue mentioned she's leaving this week. If you want to see her, you know where to find her. She's a naturally busty, somewhat tall (for a K-girl) beauty with a cute face and nice personality. I will be sad to see her go. Don't know about the other two girls there, haven't seen them since Blue showed up ;->

Stay safe,

af

Doctor Pussy
07-16-07, 22:24
I called up ahead of time and asked if they had any "older ladies". The person said they do so I made an appointment.

I walk in and I asked for an old lady. This stick thin younger (though no spring chikin) gal with a sour expression on her face showing through wayyy too much makeup led me to a short older lady that I immediately recognized from that place on Port Royal Road in Springfield.

So allow me to flashback for a moment. I had seen this old beiatch named "Mola" who gave a great handshake but couldn't get anything else, not even a glimpse of the puss. Then the next time I went in and saw the aforementioned "Penny". Horrible attitude, grip was wayyy to hard and the beiatch doesn't listen when you tell her to ease up. So when I left she asked for a tip, I ain't give her dik. C'mon she dam near ripped my dik off. She walks me out and tells the other girls "NO TIP", then tells me not to come back (and I didn't).

So now fast forward to today our paths cross again but this time awfully friendly almost borderline playful to the point before we even get started I'm lifting her skirt and feeling her bottom. So I say to myself wat the fuk and I give it another try thinking the beiatch learned how to give a proper handshake in the past several years.

Boy was I wrong. Started out ok, grabbing her bottom, feeling the puss (had a huge dark gray wart on it though) and smelling her chocolate starfish. I couldn't get any mish, doggy, or BBBJWCSIMCWS but when she gave me the handshake, she climbed onto the table with the puss hovering right over me and open wide. As usual too firm and I kept telling her to ease up, so I figured just squirt my goo and get out before my skin starts tearing, I started grunting my usual comments like "ohh baby this one's just for you" and she senses my dik starting to get huge because the mayonnaise is about to start flying. Then she shifts gears into dikripping mode and I blow my coconut juice while in excruciating pain. After I regain my senses she's still at it and I have to grab her hand to get her to stop. I'm like goddam beiatch hasn't anyone complained to you about this?

So I'm getting dressed and she's watching me, I know she's expecting a tip but I'm thinking fork that noise. She reaches out her hand and says "TIP", I said "NO TIP", she says "YES, TIP, I let you see this and you got to touch it", I said "I didn't get to make love and I would've settled for a BBBJWCSIMCWS, no tip". She's standing there blocking my way. Normally I would've stood there and made a scene as I've done many a time before (see my earlier posts) but I had an important meeting that I would've run late for so I gave her a Jackson, she says "ONE MORE". I said "you gotta be shittin me, you tore my shitup". So were back and forth again so finally I fork over another Jack' and she said I was a cheap guy. I said "BAD SERVICE" (for some reason that phrase really seems to get these girls' goat) and she was pissed so I said "REALLY BAD SERVICE". She then started trying to argue that because I was given a look at that shriveled up parched puss that I should pay this ridiculous amount, so I just told her "THAT WAS SOME BAD SERVICE" and we parted ways, this time for good.

So a franklin lighter I'm licking my wounds, the beiatch got me for a Franklin, she forkin' got me, dam.

Not happy about this, don't fall prey to "Penny" just run the beiatch out of business.

Bumble
07-16-07, 22:46
I know this belongs in the international guide, but they charge money to join, and I'm a cheap ass monger. So here it is for my fellow local hobbyist's enjoyment and possible education.

Just returned from family trip to the origins of the K-girls. Hoped to slip away for some therapy at the fabled source. Tried a "Sports Masagi" first at a spa and then a place right off the beach. The spa therapist looked like an olympian from the north and proceeded to hurt me in ways I can not explain. The beach girl was more attractive, 25, and far less painful. However, I got several clues that "service" was not provided. First, self shower suggests less than the personal touch. Second, asked if tipping was allowed and got an emphatic "prohbited". Finally, attempted to remove the shorts before lying on the table and the girl nearly had a heart attack. Even though she was skimpily dressed and had the softest skin I've ever copped a feel, there was no joy in mudville.

The day before leaving, a native friend explained the indicators. Apparently, the service we've come to enjoy is available but only if the "Sports Massagi" sign is a spinning barber pole, preferrably accompanied by multiple poles. Time ran out, but next time I know what to look for and the charge is approx. 6 to $. I paid only. 4 for each of my 1 hr abuse sessions that lasted about 1. 5 hrs. I could have had a repeat with the beach girl for. 3.

In the meantime I've accumulated an unhealthy backup which I need to release. Catching up on the RTFF it appears YST has become quite popular. Careful it doesn't become so popular that uncle Leo thinks there is something fishy going on. I need to get me some of that Coco pudding.

Nudieman
07-16-07, 23:15
Had an unpleaseant encounter with Uncle Leo in PWC. After my short delve into the AMP scene I'm retiring. Being berrated by LE isn't fun. Stay away from the "Y" would be my advice. Trusted members can pm me for details.

Big Hack285
07-17-07, 03:17
I'm new here. There's one place I have come to be a regular of. I want to post about it but I don't understand the location codes. I'll gladly provide the address and number through PM of a trusted member to show I'm not a dirty uncle LE. I'm there every week. Never not left feeling wonderful.

Dubliner
07-18-07, 14:37
Big Hack:

I have a couple of words of advice for you....

If you are LE then the location code you need is "GFY"

If not, then I will point out a few things, like so many have done before.

1: Read the Forum (a.k.a RTFF): It's free, and 9 times out of 10 you will find the information you seek just by doing a "search." PLUS it's just bursting at the seams with "location codes." Just use initials and we'll figure it out.

2: Post good information and reports. There is nothing that will get you flamed quicker than asking a lot of questions and not giving anything in return. There are a few members who's posts seem to be limited now to flaming. Don't bring it on yourself. Make the information you give short and to the point, give the provider scores, and just make your post generally useful. By the way, the message you posted below would not be deemed as useful.

3: Invite members to PM only when you have real intel to share. Again, from your last post, it doesn't seem like you have anything to tell that we don't already know.

4: For points "4" "5" and "6," see 1: "Read the Forum."

In a nutshell: We all enjoy reading new posts but they have to be interesting. We all enjoy sharing information but you have to earn it.

Now get out there and have a few experiences worth talking about!!

Dubliner

Seeing the world one AMP at a time

I'm new here. There's one place I have come to be a regular of. I want to post about it but I don't understand the location codes. I'll gladly provide the address and number through PM of a trusted member to show I'm not a dirty uncle LE. I'm there every week. Never not left feeling wonderful.

Sashimi
07-18-07, 17:52
The Channel 7 News carried a story on the 5 o'clock news about a bust at YST. Seems like the owner was a former Sherrif and Mayor of Dumpfries.

Bubb an Banks
07-18-07, 18:29
The Channel 7 News carried a story on the 5 o'clock news about a bust at YST. Seems like the owner was a former Sherrif and Mayor of Dumpfries.OMG. It's the headline news of http://www.wjla.com/
The story is at http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0707/440424.html

Randy Farang
07-18-07, 19:31
We've all been screwed by a lot of politicians over the years, but this is the first time that I've ever known any politician to deliver exactly what he was promising.

After what those jerks in Richmond did to us with their crazy "fees" for moving violations I think that every member of the Virginia House and Senate who doesn't vote to immeditely rescind that stupid law ought to be charged with frequenting a bawdy house.

Randy

Sleazebum
07-18-07, 21:08
You know, none of those high fees kick in until you have already goten 8 points on the license!

Best advice is to NOT get those 8 points!

We've all been screwed by a lot of politicians over the years, but this is the first time that I've ever known any politician to deliver exactly what he was promising.

After what those jerks in Richmond did to us with their crazy "fees" for moving violations I think that every member of the Virginia House and Senate who doesn't vote to immeditely rescind that stupid law ought to be charged with frequenting a bawdy house.

Randy

Rejected Monke
07-18-07, 21:11
Thanks for the heads up. You definitely knew what was coming.

Bumble
07-19-07, 00:43
Wow, I nearly went to YST on Tuesday night. That was a little too close. Looks like I won't be getting my coco pudding. Surprised to learn one of the therapists was 23, normally they are 30s but only look 20s.

Drew Park
07-19-07, 06:11
Seems like the owner was a former Sheriff and Mayor of Dumfries.

I suppose they were pissed because he wouldn't offer an LE discount!

Jet Ranger
07-19-07, 10:41
OMG. It's the headline news of http://www.wjla.com/
The story is at http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0707/440424.html

We know from previous PWC AMP busts that someone on the Channel 7 news staff regularly read this web site. I guess our motto should be "Don't appear on the Channel 7 news!"

Max Beelyun
07-19-07, 12:02
Just saw this on Craigslist:

Tysons Vienna Falls Church SERIOUS CRACK DOWN OPERATION GOING ON

MAJOR CRACK DOWN OPERATION GOING ON NOW DONT GO ANY NEAR THESE AREAS.

Zoomster
07-19-07, 13:43
The Channel 7 News carried a story on the 5 o'clock news about a bust at YST. Seems like the owner was a former Sherrif and Mayor of Dumpfries.

It's probably part of the plan to rid Prince William County of all immigrants. Personally, I would vote for this guy to be president of the U.S.

Drew Park
07-19-07, 18:29
I find the sad tale of the demise of YST to be curious. I mean, how does this Afro-American former mayor/sheriff dude get in cahoots with the "right" Korean crowd in order to set up an AMP?

I just checked ENTREPRENEUR.COM and they don't list Asian Massage Parlors as an available franchise opportunity. Am I missing something??

Drew

Nudieman
07-19-07, 18:52
I find the sad tale of the demise of YST to be curious. I mean, how does this Afro-American former mayor/sheriff dude get in cahoots with the "right" Korean crowd in order to set up an AMP?

I just checked ENTREPRENEUR.COM and they don't list Asian Massage Parlors as an available franchise opportunity. Am I missing something??

DrewI don't get it either. They said he's only owned it since April. His entrepreneurial career was pretty short lived. Who owned the old Champs?

A John
07-19-07, 19:00
A lot of times their nothing more than fall guys. It's all about money.

I just find it amazing someone with his supposing intelligence would put themselves in this position. WTF was he thinking/smoking.

Happy Hunting
AJ

Drew

Toshiosamma
07-20-07, 00:22
I think we need more mayors like him. Chiefs of police, too. ;-)

Jet Ranger
07-20-07, 11:27
A lot of times their nothing more than fall guys. It's all about money.

I just find it amazing someone with his supposing intelligence would put themselves in this position. WTF was he thinking/smoking.

Happy Hunting
AJ

I think AJ is right. Perhaps the Koreans recruited the ex-mayor to be their front man, hoping that his legitimacy, past LE ties, and non-Korean nationality might "insulate" them from LE harassment.

It obviously didn't work, and one can only naturally conclude that he knew what he was getting himself into. Maybe he really was a stooge and thought he was buying into a legitimate business, but he'd really have to be an idiot if that's the case. So much for due diligence.

Remember, Black Wednesday was really all about the alleged racketeering and "human trafficking."

In PWC, you can imagine that LE must be highly irate that in their last high profile AMP raid before YST, quite a few customers got their charges tossed out by the judge and the establishment actually reopened. Still, being arrested, charged, and going to court is enough of a nightmare.

Jet Ranger
07-20-07, 11:42
Just saw this on Craigslist:

Tysons Vienna Falls Church SERIOUS CRACK DOWN OPERATION GOING ON

MAJOR CRACK DOWN OPERATION GOING ON NOW DONT GO ANY NEAR THESE AREAS.

Assuming the CL post is accurate (and that's a big if), LE must really be desperate to be harassing the handshake places.

Zoomster
07-20-07, 11:52
In PWC, you can imagine that LE must be highly irate that in their last high profile AMP raid before YST, quite a few customers got their charges tossed out by the judge and the establishment actually reopened. Still, being arrested, charged, and going to court is enough of a nightmare.

I've been avoiding the AMPs for a while, afraid that more raids were imminent. It looks like they are determined to chase them all out - either that, or this ex-sheriff has a lot of people who don't like him or are pissed off that he would sully their good name by getting involved in such a business.

Ian Dokkaebi
07-20-07, 11:53
I completely agree with A John. It’s all about the money, and it’s very common in situations like this. But that’s all I’m saying about that. If you want to know more, you can always PM me. However, before you decide to PM me, please contribute something in the open forum first.

Being that I almost fall for something similar, I understand his predicament. When your sexy mistress and her friend shows you the best time of your life, accountability and logic goes out the window. Sex and money drives the little head crazy. But boy, am I glad I used the bigger head.

Strangely enough, I recognize one of the accused. I did some work for her in the past. If she is who I think she is, then many of you might know her as well, especially in the Washington, D.C. circuit. (Don’t PM me about her. I may be a monger, but I’m an ethical monger. There’s a code of ethics in my profession. Maybe one day I will ignore it, but not today.)

However, I think her age is a misprint; I don’t remember her being either that young or that old. Unfortunately, there’s no central database for information verification on these ladies once they are in custody; only their words. Or maybe it’s a different person all together. Can anyone obtain pictures of these poor souls?

However, in cases like this, plea deals usually bring out the true culprit; unless the former Mayor is willing to accept all responsibilities. Such gestures would really change my views of Politian. If he takes it all, he’ll certainly have my vote for President.

Ian

Dlrzboy
07-20-07, 19:36
Looks like YST will stay shuttered for a bit. At lesat they did not burn it out, like Champs. A couple of thre recent girls were USA raised, and hardly caught up in human trafficing. Oh well. Too bad as Champs was a pit--though my little ehad draggedme there for tanning too frequently--, and YST provided a really clean, nice location and the management and therapists were very good.

But the reason for the post is that I checked out Sakura/SKO was also closed today. Probably smart enough to stay out of court. Ouch.

Bumble
07-20-07, 22:34
In the midst of all the danger, and due to an unhealthy buildup, I set out to TOFTT. So many new places have opened this summer and so conveniently located that I may not have to cross the border to seek decent therapy.

Saw a tender young flower that called herself Rose. Nice new location, no TS, but got some help finding the shower stall anyway. Requested medium-light massage, don't think I'd survive another sports therapy. Service was generally good and on the flip she continued the manipulations to relieve every ounce of tension. On next return, I've been promised even better service if that is possible.

As if the scale even matters: 4/5/7/7. Price is a bit steep at .8/hr without even a TS. Was quoted .6/hh, but that wasn't an option when I checked in. Tipped appropriately.

The Nub
07-23-07, 01:52
Hello, my fictional character "the nub" has visited a couple of handshake-only places in nova, and he is not looking for any more affection than that after his theraphy. However, he is allergic to bacon so he wants to stay away from pigs. So, are pigs really after handshake only places, too? Have any of those places ever been busted just for that?

Sleazebum
07-23-07, 17:08
Probably...

According to the law of the Commonwealth the provider is in violation of the law the moment she sees Mr. Happy and the customer is in violation of the same law the moment he allows her to see Mr. Happy.

The law allows NO CONTACT OR VISION below the waist nor above the knees.

Any place where the above happens is a "bawdy" place.

To be caught with that region exposed is a CRIME!!! Also a crime for the provider to expose the same area of her body OR the nipples. Tits are okay, nipples are bad.

Go figure.....

JJ

Hello, my fictional character "the nub" has visited a couple of handshake-only places in nova, and he is not looking for any more affection than that after his theraphy. However, he is allergic to bacon so he wants to stay away from pigs. So, are pigs really after handshake only places, too? Have any of those places ever been busted just for that?

Nudieman
07-23-07, 17:23
Probably...

According to the law of the Commonwealth the provider is in violation of the law the moment she sees Mr. Happy and the customer is in violation of the same law the moment he allows her to see Mr. Happy.

To be caught with that region exposed is a CRIME!!! Also a crime for the provider to expose the same area of her body OR the nipples. Tits are okay, nipples are bad.

Go figure.....

JJI don't think there's an AMP in existence that wouldn't qualify as a "bawdy place" under that definition. That seems almost too strict to be possible. Or they just make it so broad that they can enforce it whenever they feel like it. A CMT can't even legally work on your hamstrings. Wtf?

Ampfreq
07-23-07, 18:12
Anyone checked in on HWC lately. No answer on the phone. Was there last week right before Blue went on vacation. Reports in general getting a little scarce these days. Everyone gone to ground?

Stay safe.

NcMgr
07-23-07, 21:46
There were about 8 or 10 full water cooler jugs outside the door of "H" and no answer to the buzzer as of 3 pm today. "S" was also locked up tight.

Havin Fun
07-24-07, 20:56
H & S were both closed on sunday too. Didnt know Blue went on vacation, but Ahmi (aka sue) started vacation on Friday for 30 days. She gave me her number but I lost it, so if anyone can help me out that would be great (all I remember is the first 3 numbers)

Bysshe
07-25-07, 21:09
Probably...

Go figure.....

JJ

Nonsense.

I don't suppose you can provide an actual quote from the Code of Virginia that says that, can you?

The law is Va Code § 18.2-347:

. Keeping, residing in or frequenting a bawdy place; "bawdy place" defined.

It shall be unlawful for any person to keep any bawdy place, or to reside in or at or visit, for immoral purposes, any such bawdy place. Each and every day such bawdy place shall be kept, resided in or visited, shall constitute a separate offense. In a prosecution under this section the general reputation of the place may be proved.

As used in this Code, "bawdy place" shall mean any place within or without any building or structure which is used or is to be used for lewdness, assignation or prostitution.

Nothing about nipples. No mention of Mr Happy. The prosecution can secure a conviction without nipples in evidence, and even if full nudity is proven that's insufficient for a conviction.

Sleazebum
07-25-07, 22:50
Accept or reject what you will and take the chances as you will too.

I am not responsible for what you do or do not do, nor do I really give a damn one way or the other.

It is obvious that you must have experienced it all and have been everywhere.

HOWEVER - look up the defination of lewdness and such as used in the code and please do not make me tired.

Again, I will NOT argue and I am all done with this subject...

JJ

Nonsense.

I don't suppose you can provide an actual quote from the Code of Virginia that says that, can you?

The law is Va Code § 18.2-347:

Nothing about nipples. No mention of Mr Happy. The prosecution can secure a conviction without nipples in evidence, and even if full nudity is proven that's insufficient for a conviction.

The Nub
07-25-07, 22:55
DISCLAIMER: the following is merely a product of my imagination and it is only meant for entertainment purposes only.

I was tired after getting out of the gym today so I was not in the mood of long drive to get some much needed theraphy and stress release, so I decided to try a place just a few blocks from my gym; a place called "east west massage theraphy" in alexandria. I asked for a sport's massage, but the massage was so light it felt just like when my cat walks on my back when I sleep on the couch. I could barely feel the massage. I tried to have a tent by the time she asked me to flip over, but she seemed a bit awkward and embarrased. Needeless to say, there wasn't any stress released. I was a bit frustrated so I walked away and did not leave a tip since I'm not planning on ever going back. Another big bust for the nub.

The Nub
07-25-07, 23:22
My fictional character, "The Nub," recently had two dissapointing theraphy sessions because he decided to try a couple new theraphy centers. He's visited a couple places in annandale that always delivered an exellent massage and stress release, but he has decided that it is time to try new hands. He's interested in HR-only places in NOVA; he's still too much of a chicken to go all the way. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

PM's are more than wellcomed.

Bubb an Banks
07-26-07, 08:56
If you're up in Sterling, stay away from Angel Acupressure. Made a visit recently and was disappointed with both the attendants (only 2 available) and service. It is your typical NOVA finish in a clean environment, but the level of talent left me wanting for much more.

My fictional character, "The Nub," recently had two dissapointing theraphy sessions because he decided to try a couple new theraphy centers. He's visited a couple places in annandale that always delivered an exellent massage and stress release, but he has decided that it is time to try new hands. He's interested in HR-only places in NOVA; he's still too much of a chicken to go all the way. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

PM's are more than wellcomed.

Zhuxi
07-26-07, 14:43
Looks like all the good spots in PWC are closed. Another sad couple of weeks (atleast) for NoVA. It seems to me that since last year these closings have gotten much more frequent. Guess it is time for another trip out of the country.

Zhuxi

Dubliner
07-26-07, 16:23
No to be swayed by Uncle LEO’s increased activity, I went out yesterday to break new ground. I found a place I hadn’t noticed before in Falls Church that was advertised in the Citypaper. Said something like "full body massage in a tranquil Asian ambiance" and the phone number. Woohoo. I called, the Vietnamese girl on the phone sounded really cute, so I made a reservation. A reservation? Hmm.

Anyway, when I arrived a little later I noticed that there was no doorbell (and no OPEN sign). Uh-oh, I thought. I went in through a door that said AMMA Therapeutic Bodyworks. It’s got to be an AMP, right? I walked in and a nice young white girl (probably a summer job for her) checked my reservation and handed me a clipboard to fill-in all my past-medical information. Huh?

Eject – Eject – Eject!

Why does being a trail blazer have to be so painful?! Any other great explorers out there?

Dubliner :0)

Seeing one AMP at a time

Dubliner
07-26-07, 16:47
. Daylight come and I should've gone home!

It doesn’t happen often, but every once in a while this Irishman has a bad dream, and folks "today’s the day. " After my escapades yesterday, I decided to let me mind wander over to Sterling to give AO a long-anticipated try.

Well. The place was a bit tricky to find, but overall it started off well. I was met at the door by a tall drink of Chinese water called "Tina. " She was pretty and had a youthfulness about her. I would've said she was 28. 30 (although later I found out that she is 40).

She led me to an oversized room where there was a large couch in the corner with a throw over it (bloody great sign, I thought). Right off the bat I was quoted. 5 for ˝ hr. And. 7 for the hour. ‘Hooray’ I thought, I’m gonna love this place. Being a little pressed for time I agreed to the half hour, paid up, and assumed the position.

Well that’s where the fun ended. Tina’s English skills were very minimal and her massaging skills even more so. During the whole thing she seemed to be somewhere else, and it soon became obvious that she didn’t understand a word I was saying. On the flip, she was very hesitant to let me. How should I put it. Thumb through her atlas. She wouldn’t open the cover at all, but after a lot of coaxing, she let me travel to the Alps (which were unbelievably nice). When I told her that I wanted to travel down to the Netherlands she gave me a resounding NO! Again, after much coaxing she then turned to the "tip. " I started at 1. 5 Jacksons, but easily went to 2 Jacksons. She finally said she wanted 3 Jacksons. Three! AND she said "we never do that here! "

Quickly moving on to the credits.

F: 6.5
B: 7.5 (ooh, the Alps)
A: 5
S: 4

If any of you have positive intel to share about AO, please do PM me, otherwise I’m gonna cross the place off my list for good.

Peace,

Dubliner

NcMgr
07-26-07, 19:22
Excerted from: http://www.virginia.gov/cmsportal2/government_4096/codes_and_laws.html

If you want to see what other laws you are violating serach for them at the above site.

===================================================

VA Code § 18.2-346. Being a prostitute or prostitution

A. Any person in Virginia, who, for money or its equivalent, commits adultery, fornication or any act in violation of § 18.2-361, or offers to commit adultery, fornication or any act in violation of § 18.2-361 and thereafter does any substantial act in furtherance thereof, shall be guilty of being a prostitute, or prostitution, which shall be punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor.

B. Any person in Virginia, who offers money or its equivalent to another for the purpose of engaging in sexual acts as enumerated above and thereafter does any substantial act in furtherance thereof shall be guilty of solicitation of prostitution and shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

VA Code § 18.2-361. Crimes against nature

A. If any person carnally knows in any manner any brute animal, or carnally knows any male or female person by the anus or by or with the mouth, or voluntarily submits to such carnal knowledge, he or she shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony.

VA Code § 18.2-347. Keeping, residing in or frequenting a bawdy place; "bawdy place" defined:

It shall be unlawful in Virginia, for any person to keep any bawdy place, or to reside in or at or visit, for immoral purposes, any such bawdy place. Each and every day such bawdy place shall be kept, resided in or visited, shall constitute a separate offense. In a prosecution under this section the general reputation of the place may be proved.

As used in this Code, "bawdy place" shall mean any place within or without any building or structure which is used or is to be used for lewdness, assignation or prostitution.

§ 18.2-387. Indecent exposure.

Every person who intentionally makes an obscene display or exposure of his person, or the private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where others are present, or procures another to so expose himself, shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

§ 18.2-387.1. Obscene sexual display; penalty.

Any person who, while in any public place where others are present, intending that he be seen by others, intentionally and obscenely as defined in § 18.2-372, engages in actual or explicitly simulated acts of masturbation, is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

§ 18.2-372. "Obscene" defined.

The word "obscene" where it appears in this article shall mean that which, considered as a whole, has as its dominant theme or purpose an appeal to the prurient interest in sex, that is, a shameful or morbid interest in nudity, sexual conduct, sexual excitement, excretory functions or products thereof or sadomasochistic abuse, and which goes substantially beyond customary limits of candor in description or representation of such matters and which, taken as a whole, does not have serious literary, artistic, political or scientific value.

Aman Tuleev
07-26-07, 23:11
I was floating through Herndon on F#fax County Hoyway couple days ago. I met nice older (may be 4XX) korean woman in very good shape. Paid standard recently increased fee. Had really great massage, and she allowed some touching of her values. Finished, cleaned and pushed out.

Not really great experience ...

Be Safe,
Aman

Vamonger
07-27-07, 10:01
I was floating through Herndon on F#fax County Hoyway couple days ago. I met nice older (may be 4XX) korean woman in very good shape. Paid standard recently increased fee. Had really great massage, and she allowed some touching of her values. Finished, cleaned and pushed out.

Not really great experience ...

Be Safe,
Aman

Aman, since I work on Herndon, can you PM me details on location and massage? Oh yeah, how much? Thanks VAM

Mikey
07-27-07, 14:40
Anyone checked in on HWC lately. No answer on the phone. Was there last week right before Blue went on vacation. Reports in general getting a little scarce these days. Everyone gone to ground?

Stay safe.

I stopped by there this afternoon and it looked like it would be open. The sign outside the door and the doorbell both looked new. I pushed the button several times and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I noticed from below that there were a couple of windows open, so maybe they are working on it and preparing to reopen? All the PWC amps - at least in the Woodbridge area - seem to be shut down. Wasted afternoon.

Sashimi
07-27-07, 17:58
I stopped by there this afternoon and it looked like it would be open. The sign outside the door and the doorbell both looked new. I pushed the button several times and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I noticed from below that there were a couple of windows open, so maybe they are working on it and preparing to reopen? All the PWC amps - at least in the Woodbridge area - seem to be shut down. Wasted afternoon.AO Therapy had an ad in today's Post, and Magical Touch ran an ad on CL yesterday so they must be open.

Toshiosamma
07-27-07, 21:36
I heard that a low-key AMP was just busted in Arlington. Haven't found anything in the news yet.

Aman Tuleev
07-27-07, 22:14
Aman, since I work on Herndon, can you PM me details on location and massage? Oh yeah, how much? Thanks VAM
Check mailbox.

Be Safe,
Aman

Guitarman1
07-29-07, 11:54
I stopped by there this afternoon and it looked like it would be open. The sign outside the door and the doorbell both looked new. I pushed the button several times and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I noticed from below that there were a couple of windows open, so maybe they are working on it and preparing to reopen? All the PWC amps - at least in the Woodbridge area - seem to be shut down. Wasted afternoon.I stopped by HWC on Monday and they were not open. Rang the bell a few times and knocked on the door but no answer. Not sure why they are closed. Anyone know what is up?

Guitarman1
07-29-07, 12:56
After heading to HWC and discovering it is closed for whatever reason, I decided to check out Magical Touch. I remembered from CL that it was nearby. I figured since I was already in the area I'll try a new spot. Went inside and was greeted by Daisy. I would estimate aged around 30 or so. I gave the usual .6 up front. Got the TS which was pretty standard, nothing special. Back to the room she says she can only do HJ, which is .6 more. I was going to just leave, but I live in Alexandria and drove all the way to Woobridge so I decided to go with it. It was not very good. Right before I left she said she was on the rag and if I come back she could do more next time for 1.40. I don't plan to be back there again.

Face: 6
Attitude: 7
Service: 4

Ian Dokkaebi
07-30-07, 11:31
The burden of proof (the obligation to prove allegations) in criminal cases is often on the prosecutor. I’m sure you have heard, in some TV shows or movies, the phrase “Innocent until proven guilty.” Well, it’s a wonderful phrase because without such legal right, the burden of proof will fall on the accused. Generally, the accused is found not guilty if the burden of proof is not sufficiently carried out by the prosecution.

For illustrative purposes, let’s assume that defendant John has been charged with VA Code § 18.2-347—keeping, residing in or frequenting a bawdy place—more often, John will be charged with the later part, frequenting a bawdy place, unless he is very well connected in the industry to be working in or managing the business.

However, in all segments of that code, the notable aspect is the bawdy place. What does this mean? It means the prosecutor bears the burden of proof to show the judge or jury (if it gets that far) that XYZ Spa is, in fact, a bawdy place (a rather daunting task).

To that end, prosecution would need to have witnesses confirming operational details of XYZ Spa. Furthermore, prosecution needs evidence to prove the illicit reputation of XYZ Spa. Evidence may include reliable documentations (not this site; reliable means attributable and well-known), previous police reports, and further testimonies from patrons. As anyone can conclude, testimony is vital for the prosecution's case. Prosecution has to prove every element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt, but not necessarily prove every single fact beyond a reasonable doubt.

Failure to meet the burden, the defendant is found not guilty.

How does the prosecution obtain such evidence (assuming that prosecution can get satisfactory evidence)? By constantly disrupting and harassing the lives of the accused. Prosecution often “scares” the information out of the accused or bribes them into giving testimonies (plea deals). The perfect candidate is someone with prior convictions.

My fellow mongers, fear not! The success of the prosecution’s case relies heavily on the testimonies. Therefore, if you find yourself caught in such unfavorable situations, one would advise against being overly talkative, particularly revealing any operational details regarding the place in question. If prosecution determines your information is worthwhile, they have the legal duty to further investigate your story, thus causing greater interruptions to your lives.

Prosecution is well aware of the low rate of conviction based on VA Code § 18.2-347. However, it does not deter them from spending taxpayers’ fund on these superfluous cases. Their primary intention is to establish a criminal history, particular our mutual lady friends, so stricter sentences can be imposed in the future (for example another Black Wednesday). Publishing offenders’ name in the local newspaper is a failed and rather reprehensible deterrent technique, but it is within the legal boundaries.

I’m sure there are a number of legal scholars among 152,843 members on this site. I propose we develop a new thread on the legal aspects pertaining to this hobby including horror stories and legal remedies so that the mongering mass can learn from. Furthermore, we should target each state and separate the program based on market segments such as Streetwalker, Massage Parlor, or General Legal Primer. Please PM your interest in participating in this workgroup. (Think of it as anonymous pro-bono work).

No need to turn on the flame, just a thought,

Ian

Dabbler Too
07-30-07, 12:19
I heard that a low-key AMP was just busted in Arlington. Haven't found anything in the news yet.ATMB is the only AMP I know of in Arlington and it's very low-key.

Sleazebum
07-30-07, 17:58
At what point would your life be destroyed? Were you only accused and found not guilty at trial regain the trust of your spouse and other family members? Would being found not guilty reinstate your security clearance and get your job back? Would being found not guilty erase your name and address from the public record?

If your situation can survive all that, then you are good to go but I'd just bet that many of us would face massive ruin simply by the writeup in the newspaper! That one item would lead to the loss of spouse, house, family, money, etc.

So, the risk is very real! As I have said before, I am NOT responsible for anything any of us do and I do not care too much about what you folks do but I cast this warning as a brother in this crime of which we may or may not be found guilty in a court of law, but, once accused, would be found guilty and hung out to dry in the court of family and public opinions.

Take all this for what it may be worth to your own situation.

In ALL cases, BE CAREFUL!!!!

JJ

The burden of proof (the obligation to prove allegations) in criminal cases is often on the prosecutor. I’m sure you have heard, in some TV shows or movies, the phrase “Innocent until proven guilty.” Well, it’s a wonderful phrase because without such legal right, the burden of proof will fall on the accused. Generally, the accused is found not guilty if the burden of proof is not sufficiently carried out by the prosecution.

For illustrative purposes, let’s assume that defendant John has been charged with VA Code § 18.2-347—keeping, residing in or frequenting a bawdy place—more often, John will be charged with the later part, frequenting a bawdy place, unless he is very well connected in the industry to be working in or managing the business.

However, in all segments of that code, the notable aspect is the bawdy place. What does this mean? It means the prosecutor bears the burden of proof to show the judge or jury (if it gets that far) that XYZ Spa is, in fact, a bawdy place (a rather daunting task).

To that end, prosecution would need to have witnesses confirming operational details of XYZ Spa. Furthermore, prosecution needs evidence to prove the illicit reputation of XYZ Spa. Evidence may include reliable documentations (not this site; reliable means attributable and well-known), previous police reports, and further testimonies from patrons. As anyone can conclude, testimony is vital for the prosecution's case. Prosecution has to prove every element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt, but not necessarily prove every single fact beyond a reasonable doubt.

Failure to meet the burden, the defendant is found not guilty.

How does the prosecution obtain such evidence (assuming that prosecution can get satisfactory evidence)? By constantly disrupting and harassing the lives of the accused. Prosecution often “scares” the information out of the accused or bribes them into giving testimonies (plea deals). The perfect candidate is someone with prior convictions.

My fellow mongers, fear not! The success of the prosecution’s case relies heavily on the testimonies. Therefore, if you find yourself caught in such unfavorable situations, one would advise against being overly talkative, particularly revealing any operational details regarding the place in question. If prosecution determines your information is worthwhile, they have the legal duty to further investigate your story, thus causing greater interruptions to your lives.

Prosecution is well aware of the low rate of conviction based on VA Code § 18.2-347. However, it does not deter them from spending taxpayers’ fund on these superfluous cases. Their primary intention is to establish a criminal history, particular our mutual lady friends, so stricter sentences can be imposed in the future (for example another Black Wednesday). Publishing offenders’ name in the local newspaper is a failed and rather reprehensible deterrent technique, but it is within the legal boundaries.

I’m sure there are a number of legal scholars among 152,843 members on this site. I propose we develop a new thread on the legal aspects pertaining to this hobby including horror stories and legal remedies so that the mongering mass can learn from. Furthermore, we should target each state and separate the program based on market segments such as Streetwalker, Massage Parlor, or General Legal Primer. Please PM your interest in participating in this workgroup. (Think of it as anonymous pro-bono work).

No need to turn on the flame, just a thought,

Ian

Drew Park
07-30-07, 18:46
JJ is right, the court of public opinion is often WAY worse than the actual court system.

Jim Rob
07-30-07, 19:17
I"ve stopped the AMPS all together. If you go, it's just a matter of time before LEO bust in and you're arrested and life ruined. I just wish it was legal and regulated with taxes and health codes. it would be just a win for everyone. Keep it private and keep it safe..

But maybe arresting people for these crimes is big business for them. They don't care about life's they ruin. I mean maybe it's a married guy who wife ignores him and he just need's a little self confident. For me a lot of time it was just having someone to talk with and be open about my feelings. But don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the massage too ( =

Drew Park
07-30-07, 19:45
If you go, it's just a matter of time before LEO bust in and you're arrested and life ruined... But maybe arresting people for these crimes is big business for them. They don't care about life's they ruin.

...and it is lurid enough to make the TV news. And even if the charges get thrown out or you are found not guilty, those same news crews are NOT there to report that.

It is in part driven by elected sheriffs and other officials who need a high public profile to ensure reelection. They can state they cleaned up (fill in the city) from human traffickers, disease-ridden sex workers, undocumented aliens, and sexually depraved low lifes.

A John
07-30-07, 20:52
They usually work in basements or upper floors. It's easy takings and gives the official in charge all the kodo points for publicity.

I mean come on where are they going to run in their high heels shoes little flimsy lingerie. I totally agree with you Jim.

On the other hand we've got real serious criminals running rampant through the streets. I was on the Beltway the other night following a Maryland state trooper at about 55 or 60 and out a nowhere there's 6 rice rockets flying between cars even on the shoulder of the road. I like motorcycles but this is fucking ridiculous, he never even made an attempt of pursuit. WTF was this doughnut and coffee break or what.

I work in D.C. and I cant keep the crack heads out of my trucks. I could go on and on about this.

I guess this type of criminal just takes too much energy or revenue for them to get their fat bacon asses doing something that might require a sweat.

Just one man's opinion of many men
AJ

I just wish it was legal and regulated with taxes and health codes. it would be just a win for everyone. Keep it private and keep it safe..

But don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the massage too ( =

Roamin Roman
07-31-07, 01:31
ATMB is the only AMP I know of in Arlington and it's very low-key.
ATMB? You're kidding, right? I think that place could only be guilty of giving accupressure massages...at least, officially. (Anything that you might be able to negotiate with the attendent, behind closed doors, would be another matter. However, the attendents are in the late 40s to 50s, and I don't believe they would be offering the 'usual menu' of other NoVa AMPs. And, are there any folks on this board who'd pay the ~$.6 for such services at ATMB --- assuming it was available --- when the same amount will get FS with some 20s hottie in an AMP just a bit further South? Just a random thought.)

Not to be too hard on ATMB, though. It's my "go to" place when I need a good bone cracking and muscle workdown. It does offer a good, legitimate massage.

Randy Farang
07-31-07, 13:55
I went back to Lotus to test if Young's promise of "Next time" had any validity. She greeted me at the door and remembered me, and I thought things are looking up.

Off to the shower, and I've got to say that she does a first rate job on the TS. Once again I thought that all the attention to my backside showed great promise for a trip the the Asian Rim.

She gave a good massage, if a tad mechanical, and when the flip came she asked what I wanted. Everything! And she excused herself, left the room for a few minutes, and came back and stripped. All right, I thought, the fun begins. She hopped up on the table, and reversed herself into a 69, and lowered herself for a little DATY. But then I felf her hands, and they were loaded with oil. I asked for a bj, "We don't do that." I asked her to suck my balls, she blew ON them a bit, but no real contact. For a moment it looked like she was going to visit the Asian Rim, but she just blew on that too.

In the end it was nothing but your typical NOVA handjob.

They offer a halfhour massage for .60 and an hour TS and massage for .80. If that's your thing you'll probably be satisfied. If your looking for more, you might just want to keep looking. It's true that YMMV, but after a couple of trys I think I might look elsewhere.

Randy

Ian Dokkaebi
07-31-07, 14:49
This post has been moved to http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1076

Ian

=============================================

Hi Ian Dokkaebi,

This is a great political analysis, but why did you bury it here in the thread for Massage Parlor Reports for Northern Virginia?

Thanks,
Jackson

Rejected Monke
07-31-07, 20:04
=============================================

Hi Ian Dokkaebi,

This is a great political analysis, but why did you bury it here in the thread for Massage Parlor Reports for Northern Virginia?

Thanks,

Jackson

I have to agree with Jackson here. Ian, it seems like you have some sort of profound interest in this field, and you've put a lot of thought and effort into writing your pieces. However, to be truthful, it's annoying to see these type of posts constantly cluttering the NoVA and DC report threads.

Can't you post them to the forums in the following link?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=262

Rejected Monke
07-31-07, 20:08
It seems like Sakura and HWC's phones still aren't working, and I'm going to infer that they are still closed. It's a shame, HWC had a good thing going with Blue and Sue. Mimi wasn't my style, but she definitely had good reviews on this board, too.

Mark Bellows
07-31-07, 22:49
I know it's been a few days since my last dream, but Friday I dozed off to the MT in woodbridge. I had to wait outside for a minute because they were busy, but was lead in by a fairly nice possibly 30s woman. She took me to the back and I gave the. 6. She said they were busy and I might have to wait a bit. About 10 mins later another woman came in, a little older, who I thought was the mamasan, but she led me to the TS and the one who greeted me at the door met us in the hallway. She pulled me into the TS room by Mr happy, but went off into another room and left me with the older one. At first I thought she said her name was Lee, but later said it was Daisy. I don't know. Anyway TS was done quick and to the point and was taken back to my room. I thought at some point the younger one would come to my service, but "daisy" came back and without even starting a massage, asked what did I want. I motioned for a BJ and she said 1. 0 I tried for. 8 but she seemed insulted. She left for a sec and came back into the room and got right to it. After maybe 2 mins she started saying her jaw hurt and that she was tired. She did let me play with her tits, but the botttom was off limits. She was actually wearing like sweatshorts or something. I decided that lying down wasn't making it happen for me so I stood up and had her kneel in front of me. It was kind of nice because there was a long mirrior to my left so I could get a good view from the side. I could tell she was getting impatient, so I let it go. Then she kept saying her jaw hurt and that she was tired. I wouldn't use her again. She was mechanical and complained. She was also not playful at all, which is one thing I usually like about these places. Still my favorite place was Kinja. The girls I had were always spinners and liked to play around and joke. After they closed SK was my place, but they always seemed a little on the heavy side. Every time I leave these places I always say that I am not going back, but after a month or so, I always think that next time will be good and I will get some younger tight talent. I'll let you guys know how my next trip goes in a month or so when my urges are at their limits again.

MB

Ian Dokkaebi
07-31-07, 23:12
I have to agree with Jackson here. Ian, it seems like you have some sort of profound interest in this field, and you've put a lot of thought and effort into writing your pieces. However, to be truthful, it's annoying to see these type of posts constantly cluttering the NoVA and DC report threads.

Can't you post them to the forums in the following link?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=262My apologies as I have yet to analyze the the full spectrum of this forum. I didn't even know such thread existed.

Ian

Ian Dokkaebi
07-31-07, 23:37
It seems like Sakura and HWC's phones still aren't working, and I'm going to infer that they are still closed. It's a shame, HWC had a good thing going with Blue and Sue. Mimi wasn't my style, but she definitely had good reviews on this board, too.

I do not know the status of HWC. However, Sukura be back to normal status with the next week or so. Please be aware that they may shy away from answering the phone. I would recommend a face-to-face.

There will be some new additions as well as some friendly faces from the DC Circuit.

Best of Luck,
Ian

Guitarman1
08-01-07, 10:47
I went to Magical Touch again yesterday around lunchtime, before I had to head to work. I figured I'd see what other girls are available. I rang the bell and had to wait a minute. I guess they were fairly busy. Finally the door was answered by Daisy. So I asked if she would be the one taking care of me and she said yes. I've seen her and her service is horrible. I asked if they had other girls available, she looked pretty upset and said no we are busy. So I turned around and left. You can see my previous report on her. Burning up some gas is better than paying for bad service.

Sashimi
08-01-07, 13:43
I just wanted to comment on some of your comments about your Friday at MT. I almost showed up there myself this week as there were some delays at the State Inspection Station for me down the road from MT. You know the current proprietor used to run Kinja. Kinja was great in its heyday, but turned really sour about six months before closure. It seems the proprietor employed some nasty lady, named Mona. She was so bad, not in looks, that if you didn't chose her when she answered the door chime, she would never inform any other girls. For example, you would tell her you wanted to see Barney, who you knew was working, and she would tell you she is busy, on vacation, or doesn't work there anymore. One time I took her on and she gave me the same deal you got from Daisy (I'm beginning to think they are one and the same). She said she was on the rag, and never explained why she couldn't give me oral, but she upsold me a total of $130 for a HJ.

Guitarman1
08-02-07, 10:37
I just wanted to comment on some of your comments about your Friday at MT. I almost showed up there myself this week as there were some delays at the State Inspection Station for me down the road from MT. You know the current proprietor used to run Kinja. Kinja was great in its heyday, but turned really sour about six months before closure. It seems the proprietor employed some nasty lady, named Mona. She was so bad, not in looks, that if you didn't chose her when she answered the door chime, she would never inform any other girls. For example, you would tell her you wanted to see Barney, who you knew was working, and she would tell you she is busy, on vacation, or doesn't work there anymore. One time I took her on and she gave me the same deal you got from Daisy (I'm beginning to think they are one and the same). She said she was on the rag, and never explained why she couldn't give me oral, but she upsold me a total of $130 for a HJ.Yeah it does sound very similar. I wouldn't doubt she is a holdover still providing bad service. I never saw her at Kinja, but then again I only went there a few times before they closed.

Fatpig
08-02-07, 20:53
Found Zen and per another account in the boards asked for Manny who I think is the only one that works there now. The place is new and has about 6-8 rooms. The do TS. The experience was nothing special. Normal NVa deal. I was not rushed but did not get anything out of it. She was not talkative. It could of been she was tired as it was late. Overall I will give it a + since it was not bad at all. It just was not GREAT either. I will try it again in a few months to see if the place has aged well. Hehe

As for G Accupucture in Hernon. I think this is a real deal. I was wrapped up in a blanket the entire time. The massage is awsome but there is nothing more. I do not think I will go bck unless I blow out my back.

Salmon
08-03-07, 08:12
A while ago January at SKO there was a girl called Connie, very Cute face, nice big d saggy hooters, small butt. If anybody know where she went please pm me or post it. She brings some good memories.

Thanks

Guitarman1
08-03-07, 11:07
I confirmed some info I picked up last night. We already know there is no answer on the phone and no answer at the door. Now I went back and noticed that the doorbell is no longer there. Appearances are that HWC may be closed for good.

This sucks. It was bad enough losing Kinja, now HWC, and maybe Sakura too. Those were my main spots. I need to find another spot I can still get FS.

Unclejed
08-03-07, 14:05
I stopped by Sakura on Thursday afternoon. The open sign was off. I went to the door, and I happen to catch the mamasan locking the door. She waved me in. I think I was the only customer. I was given a TS by the mamasan. Then, Nana came in. She is a bit chubby and not in the right places. She was kind of mechanical when doing her work, and the whole thing was kind of rushed. I can't recommend her. She said the open sign would be on from Friday.

Zoomster
08-03-07, 15:23
I confirmed some info I picked up last night. We already know there is no answer on the phone and no answer at the door. Now I went back and noticed that the doorbell is no longer there. Appearances are that HWC may be closed for good.

This sucks. It was bad enough losing Kinja, now HWC, and maybe Sakura too. Those were my main spots. I need to find another spot I can still get FS.

I hope you are wrong, Guitarman. I've had a lot of therapy at the Health and Wellness Clinic and will miss its passing. RIP

Guitarman1
08-04-07, 08:59
I hope you are wrong, Guitarman. I've had a lot of therapy at the Health and Wellness Clinic and will miss its passing. RIPEven though I saw the doorbell was no longer there, I decided to knock anyway. No answer. Hopefully this isn't a permanent thing, they were always a favorite of mine. I'll probably go back within the next week or two just to make sure.

Shyboyva
08-04-07, 22:44
Any info on Tracy - lists on CL. Need if HJ and/or FS is available on the menu.

Max Beelyun
08-04-07, 23:34
I went to a three-letter place west of Tysons. Saw the same girl I usually see...I always forget her name, but it might be Jenny. Took the 30 minute option for $60. It only goes up to $80 for a whole hour, but I was pressed for time as usual.

She gave a nice massage first, and she knows a bit about how to do it. Commented (correctly) about how certain muscles were tight and proceeded to work them pretty well. She did a decent job. Afterwards was standard Nova fare. I mentioned I was tired and might take a while and she said to take my time. Arrived at my destination at a nice relaxed pace. I think she went over the 30 minutes a bit, another reason I chose the cheaper option.

I wouldn't even have posted this report, but I learned something of interest. She, and everyone there, is Chinese, except for one girl who is Vietnamese. I was surprised. I can usually tell Koreans from Thais from Chinese from Japanese, but in cases where I haven't been sure (like Chanel from 14K) the girls have still always said they were from Korea.

I asked her if she knew why most places were Korean. She replied that Korean girls were basically a lot less inhibited than Chinese girls. I take that with a grain of salt, as my perception is that Eastern Asians are in general far more racist than Americans (which I find very ironic, since most Americans can hardly tell one Asian from another). I would think the real reasons are more practical, but who knows? Anyway, now I'm kind of curious as to how many other non-Korean places there are around here.

Guitarman1
08-05-07, 13:03
No answer at YST on Thursday, guess they are closed. Not sure if and when they will be open again.

Havin Fun
08-05-07, 17:07
Went by HWC today and the doorbell was present unlike someone else reported. Rang bell and knock but no answer.

Ended up at SKO with Candy, total waste of time. I think she has eaten too much candy. I should of went with my gut feelings and left after they soaped up MY hand and used MY had to wash certian areas during the TS.

Thats 2 strikes for SKO.

Toshiosamma
08-05-07, 20:43
I asked her if she knew why most places were Korean. She replied that Korean girls were basically a lot less inhibited than Chinese girls. I take that with a grain of salt, as my perception is that Eastern Asians are in general far more racist than Americans (which I find very ironic, since most Americans can hardly tell one Asian from another).Yeah, I've observed this, too. My GF is Korean, and she has some very choice things to say about Chinese women. I just try to nod my head and let it slide.

Part of this comes from the history of wars, occupations, cultural suppression and social oppression among these countries. For example, both China and Japan have at various times done their damnedest to wipe Korean culture off the face of the earth.

Guitarman1
08-05-07, 22:44
Went by HWC today and the doorbell was present unlike someone else reported. Rang bell and knock but no answer.

Ended up at SKO with Candy, total waste of time. I think she has eaten too much candy. I should of went with my gut feelings and left after they soaped up MY hand and used MY had to wash certian areas during the TS.

Thats 2 strikes for SKO.That is interesting. A friend of mine, a relative newbie to this, told me the bell was gone at HWC. I dropped by to check and didn't see one. It was just a walk by though. I wasn't going to knock or get a closer look because there was a fair amount of activity around, despite how late it was. I'll have to look again, this would be the first time I am very thankful if my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Zoomster
08-06-07, 09:40

Thats 2 strikes for SKO.

I do that in the shower everyday for free. I've always found Sakura/SKO a mixed bag - sometimes the service is great, sometimes just plain awful. Plus it gets really hot in those rooms during the summer.

Any Mouse
08-06-07, 11:02
Stopped by on Sat when I saw the sign open. Greeted by the mamma san (with not even basic engrish) who rushed me to the shower. Asked for one of my faves, but of course, No work here! Mamma San's shower was one of the worst ever. In/out in 2 min max. Little bit of soap, a pop on the butt and back to the room. In comes Korea (maybe candy, but who knows). Older, saggy be's who proceeds to give me maybe a 5 min tickle. Then the request for flip, and "you want everything? " Damn! I've been in the place for maybe 7-8 minutes, and thats it? I declined. Gave her a Hamilton for showing me the top and out the door. Max time inside? 10-12 minutes. It will be a while before I try again. BTW, Kim's Therapy in S'field is not bad for NOVA offering.

Guitarman1
08-06-07, 16:54
Just got back from Sakura. It has been awhile since the last time I was there. Greeted by the mamasan. Took care of the 3 jacksons and was led to the shower where the mamasan actually gave me a rushed shower. Got back to the room after the rushed shower. So in comes Jenny, who is actually good looking with a nice body. She rubs me for a few minutes before asking what I want, and of course it is everything. First she strokes me for a minute, then on with the raincoat for a cbj. Next she climbs on for some rcg, then more cbj, then back on for cg until I finished. She was nice, friendly and talkative while we were getting dressed. Her english is not great but better than some girls I have seen. Overall the crappy shower and lack of good massage or relaxing rubdown made the whole thing rushed. I spent a total of about 30 minutes in there.

Face: 7.5
Body: 8
Attitude: 8
Service: 6

A side note. There was a girl that came in during the shower. She said hi to me and talked to the mamasan for a minute. She was also good looking, so maybe that is a sign they are getting some better girls.

Apfel Baum
08-06-07, 19:59
I've known about this forum for a while, but I never lurked or contributed. Why? Because there wasn't much to talk about. I had HWC. I knew exactly where I was going to go when I occasionally got that feeling.

I feel like an addict going through withdrawal. I don't want to throw my money away on CL. I don't want to go anywhere that is subpar. I am spoiled.

I did have the number of an aamp in Alex years ago that I liked. Great girls, all from Thailand. I have long since lost the number. I think it was originally called blue room. Does anyone know if they are still around?

Mister Fusion
08-06-07, 22:24
Standard fare with older, not quite as attractive providers. Not particularly recommended.

Ian Dokkaebi
08-08-07, 12:02
We live in turmoil times. LE are ramping their efforts to curtail participation in our hobby, particularly in this area. While it's reprehensible for us to get 30 or 40 minutes sessions, I would encourage us to be sympathetic to the our mutual friends' position.

The places that are open now are doing so with high caution and modified operational procedures. Therefore, the shorten sessions may be caused by general fear that LE may break down the door.

Albeit, I can't really speak for all providers as some are assholes, and if they had their way, you'the be out in 10 minutes. But from the ones that I spoken to, they share the same sentiments.

No need to turn on the flames, just FYI.

Ian

Drunk Irish
08-08-07, 21:18
I've known about this forum for a while, but I never lurked or contributed. Why? Because there wasn't much to talk about. I had HWC. I knew exactly where I was going to go when I occasionally got that feeling.

I feel like an addict going through withdrawal. I don't want to throw my money away on CL. I don't want to go anywhere that is subpar. I am spoiled.

I did have the number of an aamp in Alex years ago that I liked. Great girls, all from Thailand. I have long since lost the number. I think it was originally called blue room. Does anyone know if they are still around?I feel the same way. I wonder what it was like in the 70s? I remember guys lamenting the passing of the "K" street red light district. I thought the 80s weren't so bad, and things got worse. Now I"m just wishing for the 80s-90s, throw us a bone.

Sure, there are places to be found, but this situation is horrible. Way over priced or horrible selection for a reasonable price.

Andrewsted
08-09-07, 13:46
Old news to the real hobbyists: Loudoun County Sheriffs raided and shut down AO in Sterling. 4 ladies arrested and 4 johns arrrested.

Ted

Propilot
08-09-07, 23:07
As we can all see and realize, LEO is slowly and systematically eliminating every massage parlor. WATCH, LOOK AND LISTEN before entering any establishment. Circle the block to look for LEO. And if LEO pulls you over after you leave, admit nothing and deny everything. They were not inside with you. Stick to the reason why they pulled you over. LEO is using scare and harassment tactics to turn mongers. Then they use these "turned " monger as informants. LEO then has enough information to raid the place because a "crime" is being committed.

Figrindan
08-09-07, 23:30
shut down AO in Sterling. 4 ladies arrested and 4 johns arrested.I didn't think that place A) was popular enough to have 4 ladies working and B) was popular enough to have 4 CUSTOMERS at one time! 8-) Those poor overworked sheriffs, I wonder what the "months of investigation" consisted of

Fatpig
08-11-07, 06:39
AO has 3 providers.

I didn't think that place A) was popular enough to have 4 ladies working and B) was popular enough to have 4 CUSTOMERS at one time! 8-) Those poor overworked sheriffs, I wonder what the "months of investigation" consisted of

Superman06
08-11-07, 11:27
I feel the same way. I wonder what it was like in the 70s?
Since I was hobbing in the early 70's I'll tell you what it was like. It was great! But right now history is repeating itself. Then as now the cops closed down all the mp's one by one. But even if they do they will open again EVENTUALLY. But I think this time they will be underground affairs. I doubt most would ever try again to open in a retail location.

A brief history of the 70's: It was the era of the "All Girl Massage Parlor". Everybody and his Uncle visited one. I did most of my mongering in Alexandria and Arlington, with an ocassional visit to DC. Most places started as rub n' tugs but eventually offered more at increased prices. My first session was at Bunny's on Washington Street in Alexandria. It was in a townhouse down the street from Christ Church. That first massage cost me $15 plus a $1 tip. I wasn't cheap, it was the standard gratuity. Those were the days. :-)

Riggo
08-11-07, 12:51
I remember going to a number of places in PG County in the early to mid 70s. Langley Park, Beltsville, Marlow Heights come to mind. A 30 minute session was $20, an hour session was $40. And with a lot of the providers, FS was available for no extra charge!

Mark Bellows
08-11-07, 23:46
I went to stop by SKO earlier tonight, and the sign was lit, but the open wasn't. I've gone before like that and they let me in no problem. I pulled in the parking lot but there was a lot of people hanging out around the entrance. I think they were waiting for rides or something, but I didn't want to cut through the crowd and leave my vehicle there where I'm sure people know I'd be in for at least a half hour. I figured I'd check it out again sometime this week. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

MB

Hazzard
08-12-07, 14:14
Apparently, the service we've come to enjoy is available but only if the "Sports Massagi" sign is a spinning barber pole, preferrably accompanied by multiple poles. Time ran out, but next time I know what to look for and the charge is approx. 6 to $. I paid only. 4 for each of my 1 hr abuse sessions that lasted about 1. 5 hrs. I could have had a repeat with the beach girl for. 3.Sports massage places are geared toward Americans and often visited/surveilled by MP/SFS Town Patrols.

Next time you're in the ROK just jump into a taxi and ask them to take you to "Migook friendly An Ma" and you'll be golden.

New Man
08-14-07, 23:58
Both are completely, absolutely, closed.

Amp_Man
08-15-07, 00:23
I drove by Aroma over the weekend, there was a patrol car parked outside...anyone hear any recent news on this place? It would be a shame if they closed before I got an opportunity to try them. AO was not a bad place, the young mamasan was by far the best looking and had the nicest body...soft natural chest. Not that I'd would know, she told me. :-)

I didn't think that place A) was popular enough to have 4 ladies working and B) was popular enough to have 4 CUSTOMERS at one time! 8-) Those poor overworked sheriffs, I wonder what the "months of investigation" consisted of

Guitarman1
08-15-07, 11:04
Both are completely, absolutely, closed.I was just at Sakura last week. Did you try to go in or just see the sign was not lit?

Nudieman
08-15-07, 14:19
Former Dumfries Mayor Indicted on Brothel Charge
August 15, 2007 - 9:05am

CENTREVILLE, Va. (AP) - A Prince William County grand jury has handed down a felony indictment of a former mayor of Dumfries.

Melvin "Mel" Bray is charged with running a brothel in a roadside strip mall. The 72-year-old was arrested last month and charged with running the brothel out of a sports therapy clinic.

Bray served as mayor of Dumfries from 2002 to 2006.

Bray was initially charged with a misdemeanor. But the grand jury indicted him on a charge that he received money from the criminal activity -- a felony. Police officials say they seized about $17,000 during a raid on the Centreville clinic on July 17th.

If convicted, Bray could serve two to 10 years behind bars.

A special prosecutor from Chesterfield will handle Bray's case.

Looks like they just keep piling on the poor guy.

Ampfreq
08-15-07, 14:33
The real question is will they stay that way? I have been amazed how they have both risen from the ashes before.

Both are completely, absolutely, closed.

Wayward One
08-15-07, 15:57
I don't ask too many questions...

Does anyone know what happened to the mamasan who used to run Star Salon in Springfield (crazy red hair). You can BC if you want, I'd like to find where she went. there have been several locations that have opened since star was bought out, and i had thought about giving them all a try, but funds are tight.

wayward one

Serpico99
08-15-07, 17:48
I went to stop by SKO earlier tonight, and the sign was lit, but the open wasn't. I've gone before like that and they let me in no problem. I pulled in the parking lot but there was a lot of people hanging out around the entrance. I think they were waiting for rides or something, but I didn't want to cut through the crowd and leave my vehicle there where I'm sure people know I'd be in for at least a half hour. I figured I'd check it out again sometime this week. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

MBThere is some sort of Subway or other fast food place towards the end of that strip mall if I remember correctly. Just park on the other end, pretend like you are going to one of the other establishments(or just go in there and get a soda or something), then make your way casually over to SKO.

Sleazebum
08-15-07, 19:04
As long as folks like us are infected with the Yellow Fever there will be treatment centers available!

These centers may take on different forms at times but they will ALWAYS be around!

JJ

The real question is will they stay that way? I have been amazed how they have both risen from the ashes before.

Ed Play
08-16-07, 16:25
Coming to Arlington the 22nd - 24th. Staying at the Hilton off of courthouse. Any thing around there?

Sleazebum
08-16-07, 17:58
RTFF to find out where!

JJ

Coming to Arlington the 22nd - 24th. Staying at the Hilton off of courthouse. Any thing around there?

Drew Park
08-16-07, 18:15

Yes! Across the street, on weekends there is a good Farmer's Market & Fleamarket in the courthouse parking lot!

There is a cute Chinese girl who sells Oriental trinkets there... not sure if she offers extras though.

Roamin Roman
08-16-07, 19:39
Coming to Arlington the 22nd - 24th. Staying at the Hilton off of courthouse. Any thing around there?Some good restaurants within easy driving distance, many of 'em with hot-lookin' waitresses (or waiters, if you prefer). Or, if you want to drive into Southeast DC, I'm sure you'll find action there.

LexLuther
08-16-07, 19:51
Ed Play,

In case you have not figured it out yet, what our esteemed friends of the NOVA board are trying to tell you is that since you are an FNG and have yet to prove that you are neither LE nor a complete asswipe, you need to get the kind of info which you have requested by RTFF (Read The Fucking Forum).

Everything you need and want to know is buried somewhere in the reports for any place you care to visit. If you will look towards the top of the page, you will see a menu item titled "Search." If you press this button, you will then see that there is an "advanced search" feature. This will allow you to do very sophisticated searches, using as wide or narrow a scope as you choose.

Once you do this, you would then be well advised to visit one or two places and report back to the other members on your experience. It is this manner that an FNG begins to establish himself as a trustworthy member of the mongering fraternity.

If you feel that you lack the finances required to do this, then simply make a post stating this as well as your full name, phone number and address and certain members will send you the required funds. This is paid for by the advertising that you will see on the forum.

Best of luck.

LexLuther

A John
08-16-07, 21:17
The county courthouse, magistrate's office, county jail. I think there's a metro stop there. There's a Wendy's, a BB&T Bank.

About 27 years ago there was a really cool bar their the name was Ziggfields there was girls that dance topless their. You could cohorts them into going out in the back parking lot if you had the right materials. They would give BBBJTCIM while the inmates in the jail some of which were my friends go figure :) would scream out the windows. It was a real fucked up way of messing with them. One night I boned this girl on the trunk of my car I thought the guys were going to go nuts. I think the girls enjoyed it more than we did.

Anyway Ed Play those were the days in downtown Arlington.

There is still a place in Crystal City called Crystal City restaurant some good-looking dangers there. By the way the food is great! Very reasonable price also.
Good luck Ed Play
Happy Hunting
AJ

Vamonger
08-16-07, 21:22
The county courthouse, magistrate's office, county jail. I think there's a metro stop there. There's a Wendy's, a BB&T Bank.

About 27 years ago there was a really cool bar their the name was Ziggfields there was girls that dance topless their. You could cohorts them into going out in the back parking lot if you had the right materials. They would give BBBJTCIM while the inmates in the jail some of which were my friends go figure :) would scream out the windows. It was a real fucked up way of messing with them. One night I boned this girl on the trunk of my car I thought the guys were going to go nuts. I think the girls enjoyed it more than we did.

Anyway Ed Play those were the days in downtown Arlington.

There is still a place in Crystal City called Crystal City restaurant some good-looking dangers there. By the way the food is great! Very reasonable price also.
Good luck Ed Play
Happy Hunting
AJ

+1 on the food. I was working late at the Pentagon and missed dinner. On a whim I went over around 10pm and got a pretty good steak for barely $10 bucks at the time. VAM

Zoomster
08-17-07, 00:13
If you feel that you lack the finances required to do this, then simply make a post stating this as well as your full name, phone number and address and certain members will send you the required funds. This is paid for by the advertising that you will see on the forum.

Best of luck.

LexLutherDang! I could have avoided bankruptcy if I had known about this special feature.

Bigelow12
08-17-07, 10:17
As a real old timer I can add great memories of long ago Arlington. In the mid 70's on Lee Highway east of Glebe a real health club opened called Fun and Fitness. Eventually my buddies and I renamed it Fun and Fungus (not the most sanitary). Across the street a British woman named Pat opened a massage parlor with very nice and attractive ladies-no asians. It stayed open awhile before being shut down, but us regulars got contact info on a few of the ladies and were able to hook up with them-you know, for a movie or coffee. Another spa operated for awhile just west of Seven Corners on Rt 50 in a two story stand alone red brick building. Those were the pre-asian spa days.

Guitarman1
08-17-07, 11:22
Coming to Arlington the 22nd - 24th. Staying at the Hilton off of courthouse. Any thing around there?Dude your first post shouldn't be asking for that. The information you seek is here, you just have to spend the time reading just like the rest of us had to. If you at least read the forum even a little you'd see that non-contributing members don't get that warm of a reception.

Bigelow12
08-17-07, 14:30
OK-I'll try this one more time. Apparently I did not submit it properly. Threads on Arlington leads me to fond memories going back to the mid 70's. I was a hell of a lot younger and along with some friends joined a health club on Lee Highway east of Glebe. A legit health club called Fun and Fitness. Some of us later renamed it Fun and Fungus due to sanitary conditions. ANYWAY, across the street a British lady named Pat opened a massage parlor aptly named Pats. Caucasian women-very lovely. My first spa experience. Great gals, willing to give out contact info which came in handy when they were shut down.

A second Arlington enterprise was on rt 50 just west of seven corners. Top floor of a small 2 story building. Nice place! After these closed and people drifted off, I wound up driving all the way to Columbia Md for my first asian massage. Tokyo spa. Fortunately a short time later Arlington spa off 10th and Washington opened. Just reminiscing.

A John
08-17-07, 15:51
Funny story,
I was at a friends party when a gentleman who was in Arlington County Inspector, engaged in the conversation with another party was talking about his day's work. Upon his entree to the establishment there on 10 Street next to Ollies trolley for occupancy inspections. He indicated he was looking the place over for final inspection and kept running into these cute little Asian girls in different rooms dressed in next to nothing. Of course my antennas when skyhigh :) I knew exactly what was going on their and proceeded to make my first visit to the second floor.
Their was like 3 place in Falls Church also.
Those definitely were the days

Happy Hunting
AJ

Arlington spa off 10th and Washington opened.

NewInnVA
08-21-07, 07:46
With all the shake up in Sterling is AT still around?

Dubliner
08-22-07, 16:19
Yes, you read it correctly, "new."

Without sparing so much as a thought about Uncle Leo or possible arrest, I went out today to one of my favorite haunts in Fairfax. There I saw a new girl, Suzie.

Very friendly and great communication skills. Nice face, nice body, very nice natural C's, and a good massage too. TS was a bit lacking, but you can't have everything, right?! Standard fee, standard Nova finish.

F: 6
B: 7
A: 10
S: 8.5

Trusted members feel free to PM for more details.

Be safe,

Dubliner

Dubliner
08-22-07, 16:32
I noticed new bright yellow banners almost directly across the street from SS on Lee Highway today advertising a brand-new massage establishment. Does anyone have any intel?

Here's my question... I was under the impression that Five-O was after FS facilities only, and not the R&T places. Does the recent activity in Sterling mean that (A) AO was FS and I never knew it, or (B) our R&T places are being targeted too?

Peace,

Dubliner

Dubliner
08-22-07, 17:16
Forgive me for posting three in a row, but I thought I'd share this with you (especially since there is a noticable lack of information on the forum of late).

I was intrigued when read about Paradise Cuts in the washington post (online edition) recently. So I decided to head-out and get a haircut from a beautiful young busty girl in a bikini. Oh and drink a beer while she's cutting it! Sounds too good to be true doesn't it?!

When I walked in I couldn't really see into the salon, because of a partition do I checked-in and was immediately asked if I would like a beer or a glass of wine. I was happy already and I had barely set foot in the place.

I was welcomed-in by a lovely young girl and seated, but to my dissapointment, there wasn't a bikini in sight. Except on one of their many large flat panel televisions, that is. Turn's out that they were having trouble finding and keeping quality staff that were willing to don beachwear at work. Anyway, to cut a long story short (no pun intended), I did end-up getting one of the best haircuts in recent memory, I did enjoy a free ice-cold corona, and the girls were young and pretty.

Interestingly, on my way out, and after I had remarked about the lack of bikinis, the rather cute and busty manageress told me to make sure to book a massage next time. She said that she knew I'd enjoy it (with a wink and a smile).

I fully intend to take her up on her offer, and I will let you know what happens! In the meantime here's the article I read...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/01/AR2006100100688.html

Enjoy,

Dubliner

Seeing the world one men's salon at a time!

Blind Lefty
08-23-07, 01:57
Dubliner, coming from a lurker that lives vicariously through these forums and used to hit HWC whenever the urge bubbled up too high to suppress (Sue was SO nice; best back walk I've gotten outside the one time I was in Japan) and very rarely ventured anywhere else (so convenient to my location, cheap and always reliable) I appreciate all 3 of the posts. Keep them up; the more the merrier. Anything to keep hope alive.

Fatpig
08-23-07, 07:06
Went to Youngs for the first time. Walked in and was greeted by Nancy. Older, nice body. Big rack. Shower was great. Got all the good places. Went into the sauna for a few minutes then the massage. Decent light massage and then a nice roll over and finish. Standard Nova. Standard. 8 and. 4. I do find this a great place now. I will be checking it again.

Enjoy

Jet Ranger
08-23-07, 11:30
I was welcomed-in by a lovely young girl and seated, but to my dissapointment, there wasn't a bikini in sight. Except on one of their many large flat panel televisions, that is. Turn's out that they were having trouble finding and keeping quality staff that were willing to don beachwear at work.
I checked this place out shortly after it opened (you can search for my previous report on it.) As I recall, even back then, only one of four girls I saw working there actually had a bikini top on (she looked Korean and was the only really cute stylist), and all had sarongs or skirts on. I was assigned the Russian girl and the haircut I got was mediocre at best. I wasn't expecting any extras at all, and I was just looking to enjoy the view and get a decent haircut. Even those low expectations were not met.

I guess they need to serve Coronas and wine to take your mind off the fact that they don't really have young hotties in bikinis cutting your hair like they advertised when they opened. I see on their web site they're also highlighting their services for women more.

IMHO, you're probably better off saving your money and getting your haircut at your regular barber or stylist and really enjoying yourself at an AMP.

Speaking of AMPs, if LE continues their current crackdown on AMPs as we know them, perhaps some of the owners will switch to the Korean barber shop business model. That would be a place worth visiting for a haircut with extras. Probably wishful thinking, though...

If you're into erotic haircuts, I seem to recall there was a salon in Vegas where the stylists wear lingerie.

Apfel Baum
08-23-07, 13:05
Sue was SO nice; best back walk I've gotten outside the one time I was in Japan) I concur. Sue (aka Yumi) knew a thing or two about customer service. My favorite had to be the girl called Bebe though. She was always glad to see me and showed it. I always left with a big smile on my face.

Years before there was girl there named Cherry (iirc) who was a serious knockout. I couldn't believe my eyes (granted, I have pretty low expectations).

Went to MT in PWC today, despite having seen some negative reviews. I should have paid more attention. Not that it was all that bad, just nowhere near what I have come to expect from a NoVa AMP. Decent TS, I'd rate it a 5 in all other areas. Girl tried to get me to pay $$ beyond the house fee for FS (I hadn't brought that much).

Ah well, supply and demand stinks when it is working against you. I think that I am going to stop hobbying until the market shifts back my way.
Caveat emptor.

Sashimi
08-23-07, 19:06
I concur. Sue (aka Yumi) knew a thing or two about customer service. My favorite had to be the girl called Bebe though. She was always glad to see me and showed it. I always left with a big smile on my face.Was Yumi the one who did the extended anal rim?

Serpico99
08-23-07, 20:57
I noticed new bright yellow banners almost directly across the street from SS on Lee Highway today advertising a brand-new massage establishment. Does anyone have any intel?

Here's my question... I was under the impression that Five-O was after FS facilities only, and not the R&T places. Does the recent activity in Sterling mean that (A) AO was FS and I never knew it, or (B) our R&T places are being targeted too?

Peace,

Dubliner

Seeing the world one AMP at a timeI think those banners are for the nail salon that is doing massages as well. AMPs don't advertise like that, especially with ongoing LE trouble.

Serpico99
08-23-07, 21:03
Went to Youngs for the first time. Walked in and was greeted by Nancy. Older, nice body. Big rack. Shower was great. Got all the good places. Went into the sauna for a few minutes then the massage. Decent light massage and then a nice roll over and finish. Standard Nova. Standard. 8 and. 4. I do find this a great place now. I will be checking it again.

EnjoyAvoid Bonnie, she is a hustler and expects minimum 100 tip. Nice little bod on her and talks dirty but too greedy.

Max Beelyun
08-24-07, 09:19
Avoid Bonnie, she is a hustler and expects minimum 100 tip. Nice little bod on her and talks dirty but too greedy.

I don't go to Young's any more because of Bunny (not Bonnie). She also wants the 100 up front. When I was a complete noob and didn't know any better, she actually grabbed extra money out of my hand. I figured she was planning something nice, so I let her -- duh. When I learned better and economized, the massage part got shorter and shorter. Once I found out about other Nova places I stopped going to Young's because I always seemed to run into Bunny whenever I went there.

I did have a nice time with Suzie there once, though. Wow. Anyone know if she's still around?

Serpico99
08-24-07, 16:05
I see this red covered awning with "acupuncture" written on it near N. Glebe and Lee Hwy, everytime I drive home from work. My Google skills fail to find any business name or number. A glimmer of hope or a legit place gone bankrupt?

Kluvr
08-24-07, 18:03
Stopped by Sunstar a couple weeks ago and was met by attractive 35ish lady, but they had two customers waiting (no joy). Went to BT and met Connie, older 40s but attractive and I'm guessing 34c, typical 20 questions and nova ending. Following week decided to check back at Sunstar and see their recent crop. Met Angelina (or something close), probably 35-40, not a 34c, but we had a reasonable first visit. About all I'm looking for the rare times out, nova R&T. Take care, KL

LexLuther
08-27-07, 20:46
Kluver,

Are you the famous Willi Kluever, from Willi Kluever Verlag?

LexLuther

Jim Rob
08-28-07, 17:00

yes you will just get a massage, I"ve done the nail salon before and it's a waste of time

LoveLOS
08-30-07, 21:59
Why not live the dream?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/off/410279302.html

LL

Note: I have no commercial interest in this listing!
DESCRIPTION
FOR SALE: Two Accupressure Massage Therapy Spas

First spa is new (less than 6 months) with all new fixtures, furnishings and build-out. Fairfax County. $120,000.

Second spa has been operating for about six years under same ownership. Consistent business. Many regular clients. Prince William County. $90,000.

Serious inquires only. Confidentiality assured.

see additional photos below
PROPERTY FEATURES
All brand new, less than 6 months old, Four massage rooms, all new wiring, wired for sauna,
New washer, new drier, new huge hot water heater, new furniture, new carpet,
all built to code, PRIVATE ENTRANCE, end unit, lots of parking, 3 year lease at $2000/month
All new plumbing, all new Heating and Air Conditioning

LOCATION FEATURES
Privately located in the back of the building, in the corner, lots of free parking

Zoomster
08-31-07, 00:01
Why not live the dream?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/off/410279302.html

LL

Note: I have no commercial interest in this listing!

I like how they advertise them as "Asian" massage parlors on the Craigslist site. Does this mean the Koreans come with the spas?

Blind Lefty
08-31-07, 13:34
Anyone recognize the establishment? I'm just glad it's not HWC (keeping hope alive). Although I guess the $90k one might be HWC and they sure as hell wouldn't show any pics of the TS there in a listing.

Ashburn Guy
08-31-07, 18:19
Went to magical touch since HWC closed. It was strictly Ok. Greeted on the door by Lia (later named herself Daisy). This was odd, no Mamasan. TS was ok, though she actually asked me if she could touch me. Then didn't even dry me well. When it came to everything she was so quick. She did not even take her top off completely and bj was less than 3mins. No tantalizing or anything. And boy was she loose. I felt I was in the Grand Canyon. Fucked alot of hoes but she was loose beyond anyone. And all the while kept hurrying. Wouldn't recommend her. Was out in 20mins.

Looks - 4/10
Attitute - 4/10
Service - 3/10

Wayward One
08-31-07, 19:14
I went to check out youngs, I had been curious about it for a long time, mixed reports say sometimes things are better than others or some people don't know what they are doing.

I'll call her Sue. Sue has a bit of a belly she kept under a girdle, and somewhat harsh angles on her face. No questins about if I had been there before. Decent massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted, everything. You've gotten everything before? yes. Oh, ok. You got cover? yes. Some DATY. She seems to really get into it. she places cover on, CBJ, then to mish. a little k-9 back to mish. Fully satisfied. She did kick me out after that appologizing that they were busy, she said otherwise she would continue massage. In and out in 45 minutes, I must have heard the bell ring 10 times. She was very pleasant. Would repeat if I was sure it was her, unsure otherwise about location. .8$ for the door + regular amount for rest.

Having lost my fav spot some time ago, I have been trying places I've never been to. Despite constant bad reports on the place, the idea that it's still in operation some years later after first reading about it made me wonder how they could keep afloat if things were so bad at Herndon Spa.

Older lady answers the door. Asks if I want the hour. Leads me to a room, .8$ entry fee. Asks if I want shower, yes. takes me to the shower. Then she says oh you didn't bring wallet, you want me to get it for you, or you want to get it yourself? We've had something strange going on around here, its not safe. Thorough TS, things are looking up.

Decent massage. On the flip she asks if I want oil. No, i want everything, she laughs. No response. She goes into Hj and lowers her shirt, I try playing with them and she puts them away. I'm thinking you just lost your tip. How about BJ? No, we don't do those things here. Ok, then no extras for me, i'll just take the massage. Your time is up.
Gave her .2 cause I felt bad for her. Took the rest of the money and decided to see if i could strike out all over Herndon.

G-accupressure around the corner from Honto and not far from Herndon Spa is unfortunately completely legit. The .8$ entry fee is well worth it however. I was in bliss after the massage. She walked on my back. OMFG. I was ok with it being legit even if there was one muscle that still needed to be worked out. If you like real massage, and are in Herndon, you might want to check them out. If you're looking for more, avoid this place. I feel bad for places that advertise in the Post when they are legit and get placed next to non-legit places. I would've headed next to Honto which was a couple hundred feet away, but I was afraid it would ruin my mood.

Wayward One

Dlrzboy
08-31-07, 22:50
BlindLefty the shower was in Yorkshire Sport Therapy RIP. It was a real improvement over Champs, but I actually had great times with wonderful ladies. I am almost able to drive by without a shudder, but I really do miss them.

NcMgr
08-31-07, 23:28
Wandered down Rt 1 tonight and as I pulled into the Dunkin Donuts was witness to two of Virginia's finest displaying their flashing lights directly in front of a couple of double doors across Rt 1. This was about 8:30 or so.

I got my donuts and coffee and cut across Rt 1 to the parking lot, after the flashing lights were gone, and ventured up to the outside doors which lead to the stairs. One was locked and a cinder block was in front of the other. Lights are on but my guess is no one is home, at least not tonight.

Was glad I was just jonesing for a donut tonight. I would be interested in hearing if anyone knows what went down. For some reason I was reminded of the old Bobby Darin song, Love for Sale, in which he sang, "if you want to buy her wares, follow her and climb the stairs for love for sale". Not tonight!

Jet Ranger
09-01-07, 16:43
I went to check out youngs, I had been curious about it for a long time, mixed reports say sometimes things are better than others or some people don't know what they are doing.Young Spa used to be quite the place to go in NoVA up until a few years ago when it changed ownership; then the standard NoVA finish became the norm and the fun girls left. If any of you guys have had good experiences there lately, feel free to PM me as it's a convenient location when I'm in the area. They've always been fearful of LE harassment (for good reason), so if they don't trust you, you won't get offered any extras (if at all.)

Doctor Pussy
09-02-07, 23:36
It'd been a while so I went out to the Little River Spa first. Never been there, Virginia usually sux but figured I'd give it a try anyhoo. Sometimes you can get a deal.

Walk in, middle aged, not particularly attractive lady answers and walks me to a room. Figured if she'd be willing to give me a BBBJWCSIMCWS it'd be worth the trip.

I ask for it she says no way. I asked for a hj she said no but gave me her hand. I put it where it needed to be and said I'd be willing to forego the shower, massage and all the rest of the bs if she'd just provide some conversation, again the response was no way.

At that point I would've settled for an hj w/o clothes (which is definitely doable in Virginia) but she refused to take off anything. Just jumped on the table and started with the oil on the johnson.

I said forget this, and cancelled the work order.

so on to DC, that place on the 3rd floor next to King Arthur's club

I had several good times at this place but the last few times were forgettable. Very forgettable. I figured I'd give it a try, oily dick and all.

Key opens the door and she seems like a real ****. Grabs my crotch almost immediately after I walk in. Chunky, heavy makeup but with her attitude I figured this could be a good thing. She asked for the tip upfront but when she came in she started with the hj. I'm like whoa wait a minute. As I was removing her hand it was almost like she was desperately trying to get me off so she could say the deal was complete.

Not this vet.

I told her what I wanted, she wanted more $, considering the change in attitude and the fact that the puss didn't look that good (hair trimmed too short for my taste and kid of fat) I cancelled that transaction as well.

So leaving I thought to myself, I just had two chicks touch my bacon torpedo and I still have my 140 (I never pay 160, I always negotiate the price down otherwise these unscrupulous ppl just keep jacking up the prices)

the only problem now is that I'm carrying around this unspent manhood as we speak

Ampfreq
09-06-07, 11:52
Went to check out Smile yesterday and of course I didn't call ahead. Got there and Open sign was off and no one was home. Just keeping us current, as if y'all didn't already know.

af

Jake Jj 1492
09-06-07, 14:40
Went to check out Smile yesterday and of course I didn't call ahead. Got there and Open sign was off and no one was home. Just keeping us current, as if y'all didn't already know.

af
Sadly, with recent activities in the region, that comes as no surprise. What will it take to turn the frowns upside down? Thanks for confirmation AF.

Sleazebum
09-06-07, 18:10
..or are you really an asshole?

No offense meant but you seem a bit harsh.

Peace, my brother...

JJ

It'd been a while so I went out to the Little River Spa first. Never been there, Virginia usually sux but figured I'd give it a try anyhoo. Sometimes you can get a deal.

Walk in, middle aged, not particularly attractive lady answers and walks me to a room. Figured if she'd be willing to give me a BBBJWCSIMCWS it'd be worth the trip.

I ask for it she says no way. I asked for a hj she said no but gave me her hand. I put it where it needed to be and said I'd be willing to forego the shower, massage and all the rest of the bs if she'd just provide some conversation, again the response was no way.

At that point I would've settled for an hj w/o clothes (which is definitely doable in Virginia) but she refused to take off anything. Just jumped on the table and started with the oil on the johnson.

I had several good times at this place but the last few times were forgettable. Very forgettable. I figured I'd give it a try, oily dick and all.

Key opens the door and she seems like a real ****. Grabs my crotch almost immediately after I walk in. Chunky, heavy makeup but with her attitude I figured this could be a good thing. She asked for the tip upfront but when she came in she started with the hj. I'm like whoa wait a minute. As I was removing her hand it was almost like she was desperately trying to get me off so she could say the deal was complete.

Not this vet.

I told her what I wanted, she wanted more $, considering the change in attitude and the fact that the puss didn't look that good (hair trimmed too short for my taste and kid of fat) I cancelled that transaction as well.

So leaving I thought to myself, I just had two chicks touch my bacon torpedo and I still have my 140 (I never pay 160, I always negotiate the price down otherwise these unscrupulous ppl just keep jacking up the prices)

the only problem now is that I'm carrying around this unspent manhood as we speak

Dr Bombay
09-06-07, 18:33

Not this vet.

the only problem now is that I'm carrying around this unspent manhood as we speakGive the ladies,these human beings,a little respect and you might have a better time

Jake Jj 1492
09-07-07, 10:50
Give the ladies,these human beings,a little respect and you might have a better time
Dr Bombay is right. We all know what standard rates are. They've been the same for years now. If trying to negotiate down was your only problem with your approach, it would be easily rectified...but, it's not.

You have to learn that if you want service with a smile, you have to be pleasant and respectful to the ladies. How would you like it if the tables were turned and somebody expected to pay you a reduced salary, because they were too good or too smart to pay your full salary?

Moreover, regarding DC, the place you went has been bottom of the barrel for a LONG time now...and have always charged higher fees regardless. You're lucky you got anything there.

Oh, and, don't go to a legitimate CMT place and expect anything else. That is just stupid...of course, stupidity fits with your whole M.O. Not that you tried here necessarily, but you'd probably go in, and after a few minutes of massage, say, "so when are we going to f*ck?" and "will you at least get naked?"

Spaman2
09-07-07, 21:42
Wayward, I had a nearly exact same experience at Young spa last Friday. CL was dead so figured I would take a chance at Young spa. Took a half hour. Lady about 45, about 5' 8", dark black hair a little above shoulders. Looked slightly cambodian or something. Decent looking and gave me a great table shower, and a great massage, very enjoyable. I was thinking the HJ was going to be great.

Wrong.

After I flipped over, she started the rushed HJ and 1 minute into it she asked me how much tip I was going to give her. I said "it depends on the service" and she started cursing me in korean (? ) (while continuing the HJ). She tried for about 3 minutes to be nice again, and was doing a decent job, and then she realized I was not going to come quick she started cursing me in combination of korean and english saying "shit foguuuk kanga fuck! ". It was weird! And she kept on doing the HJ! And then she heard the door buzzer ring, she really started pumping it fast and cursing me for taking too long to pop (it was about 4 minutes at this point)! So I wanted it to finish, so I took over the HJ duties and told her to rub my balls and she did it. Kept cursing me in english and korean! (I swear I am not making this up). I had a surprise for her.

I hid my body language so she could not tell I was gonna pop.

As I was ready to pop I literally aimed it straight at her face and shot it right in her eye. (god strike me dead now if I am lying). She really started cursing me at that point, she grabbed a towel off the bed and ran out the door to get the guy waiting at the front door. I got dressed and she came in as I was buttoning up and said loudly "where is tip! " and I said "no. Very bad service. " at that point more cursing me and stuff and waving of hands. As I was leaving the place she was cursing me very loudly, and giving me the finger all the way to the exit.

Massage: 9
Face: 7 (for older lady)
Attitude: ranging from 7 to 0 with median value of 2
Body: (did not see)
Handjob: -1
Foul mouthedness: 10
Taking it in the eye from 2 feet away totally unexpectedally: 4

Esham
09-07-07, 22:53
I stopped by SKO tonight. Closed. The sign is lit up but they had a big "We Are Closed" sign on the door. I've read HWC was closed. So my only option MT. I saw Daisy who has a huge rack for an asian girl but she has to be kicking 40's door in. Standard table shower and I felt like I was on the witness stand while discussing extras. Very very nervous about LE there and it's hard to blame her with everything being shut down recently. I'm sure FS could be available but she didn't offer and she was too old for me to ask for it. So we just had a quick handshake. I miss the good old days of HWC with 19 and 20 year olds constantly being paraded in and out of there.

Jake Jj 1492
09-08-07, 17:21
Wayward, I had a nearly exact same experience at Young spa last Friday. CL was dead so figured I would take a chance at Young spa. Took a half hour. Lady about 45, about 5' 8", dark black hair a little above shoulders. Looked slightly cambodian or something. Decent looking and gave me a great table shower, and a great massage, very enjoyable. I was thinking the HJ was going to be great.

Wrong.

After I flipped over, she started the rushed HJ and 1 minute into it she asked me how much tip I was going to give her. I said "it depends on the service" and she started cursing me in korean (? ) (while continuing the HJ). She tried for about 3 minutes to be nice again, and was doing a decent job, and then she realized I was not going to come quick she started cursing me in combination of korean and english saying "shit foguuuk kanga fuck! ". It was weird! And she kept on doing the HJ! And then she heard the door buzzer ring, she really started pumping it fast and cursing me for taking too long to pop (it was about 4 minutes at this point)! So I wanted it to finish, so I took over the HJ duties and told her to rub my balls and she did it. Kept cursing me in english and korean! (I swear I am not making this up). I had a surprise for her.

I hid my body language so she could not tell I was gonna pop.

As I was ready to pop I literally aimed it straight at her face and shot it right in her eye. (god strike me dead now if I am lying). She really started cursing me at that point, she grabbed a towel off the bed and ran out the door to get the guy waiting at the front door. I got dressed and she came in as I was buttoning up and said loudly "where is tip! " and I said "no. Very bad service. " at that point more cursing me and stuff and waving of hands. As I was leaving the place she was cursing me very loudly, and giving me the finger all the way to the exit.

Massage: 9
Face: 7 (for older lady)
Attitude: ranging from 7 to 0 with median value of 2
Body: (did not see)
Handjob: -1
Foul mouthedness: 10
Taking it in the eye from 2 feet away totally unexpectedally: 4
But you did give her a tip...straight in the eye! LOL. With service like that she shouldn't expect much...is this typical NoVA action these days?

Max Beelyun
09-08-07, 22:15
As I was ready to pop I literally aimed it straight at her face and shot it right in her eye.

This is a great way to expose her to any infections you might be carrying. You put her health at risk just because you got crappy service. She sounds pretty awful, but she didn't deserve that. Next time, just leave instead of being a boor and making things worse for all of us.

Bumble
09-12-07, 22:43
On recommendation from earlier reports, went to Zen this afternoon. Asked for Mandy and learned she's been gone for several months. Had to make a reservation, but met at door by older therapist, possibly owner, working alone. Her name is Miki, she's Thai and probably around 40. Nicely built for her age. Miki collected the house fee. 8 for an hour with TS and she confirmed that they provide only "straight massage." TS was pleasant enough, though keeping with the theme, I cleaned the jewels myself. Back at the room, she kept the modesty towel on me as proper decorum and local statutes require. Asked for medium to light and that's what I got. On the flip, towel still in place, she asked for guidance on anyplace needing further attention.

In all decent service, professionally delivered. Left fully relaxed, possibly even dozed on the table. On the old scale 4/7/5/5, though the attitude improved near the end. Though the house rate was steep, and I was out of there in 40 minutes, the tip was consistent with local norms.

This makes two convenient places now that know how to follow the rules. Though after getting a full body to body overseas recently, I may have finally cured my fever.

LexLuther
09-14-07, 07:03
Jag65,

Yellow Fever has no cure. Your symptoms may receive temporary relief. But they are guaranteed to return.

LexLuther

NewInnVA
09-14-07, 15:57
Sheesh. Seems impossible ot find any places still open. AT gone, Herndon gone (I think)

Uggg yellow fever I got it bad with no cure. Hehe

Dlrzboy
09-14-07, 22:08
Post AMP close-downs, I have had to treat my Yellow Fever problem via eros.com and sipsap.com. Not as cost effective, and frankly not as much fun. But, given local LE's interest in cleaning up PWC's crime problems, the escort treatments are the best option. Of course there is travel.

NewInnVA
09-17-07, 15:58
Post AMP close-downs, I have had to treat my Yellow Fever problem via eros.com and sipsap.com. Not as cost effective, and frankly not as much fun. But, given local LE's interest in cleaning up PWC's crime problems, the escort treatments are the best option. Of course there is travel.Yea the escorts are expensive. Some of the interesting yellow ones look interesting, But man I miss table showers. Sheesh and I can't find any of the girls that useto work at my favs in Sterling.

Donkey King
09-18-07, 10:28
Sheesh. Seems impossible ot find any places still open. AT gone, Herndon gone (I think)

Uggg yellow fever I got it bad with no cure. HeheI must have missed the memo. Is Aroma Therapy shut down now?

NewInnVA
09-18-07, 11:23
I must have missed the memo. Is Aroma Therapy shut down now?I thought so. but with all the acronyms I could be mistaken.

NewInnVA
09-18-07, 16:21
Is apparntly either still open or open again. Theres a post on CL under theropy. I sent an email to see if its the same people or different with no responce. I useto love this place but have stayed away for a while due to all the LE out in that are a (i know the place on sterling blvd got raided)

Anyone used them lately? Still good service?

John117
09-19-07, 00:40
Interesting world you guys live in. And yes, I've RTFF. Many times.

Well, here's my story. Back in April, I decided to get an LMT massage at Beyond Nails Spa in Annandale. Newbie here felt really weird when the older provider started coming on to me during the massage. I froze and left confused yet extremely horny. Tried again at same with another lady hoping for more this time, but she didn't give me any signals. (Fantastic massage 2nd time by the way. Ask for Helen if you want one.)

Started looking and researching for some are&Ts in NOVA. Found several more LMTs before I found Craigslist. Well. 1st time out on CL I got in way over my head me when I found a FS place in DC by accident. Don't laugh your ass off at me. It was much more than this hypocrite was looking for. I’ll never forget Angie, but. Nevermind. Anyway, now I've been to Backlick Holistic twice and struck out both times. It might have helped if I actually asked for extras. Now that I have found you guys and RTTF I know the ways of the flip.

They know me there but only have so-so reviews. I suppose it’s a feeling of wanting a return on my investment. Should I give it another shot and hope the recent "Under New Management" ads in the Post really means anything (like a TS instead of the 2 lonely showers I've had so far) or start over at SunStar or Lotus?

I hate to ask Qs out of the shoot. So here’s my ‘sort of ‘ review. Backlick Holistic

K. 20 Qs, OK massage, no extras – My fault though.

Linda – Awesome massage. Even got the back walk. Could stand to lose 15lbs OUCH. Again – no extras – my fault. Didn’t know how/when to ask. Noob.

Harley Dude 29
09-19-07, 05:55
Does anyone have any intel on Andi, a wonderful Hawaiian who gave great massages and more in Fairfax? I saw her several times, and she was about the best value for your money, and then she just dropped off the face of the earth. Anyone know anything about her or have experienced her magic?

Dubliner
09-19-07, 11:47
Interesting world you guys live in. And yes, I've RTFF. Many times.

Well, here's my story. Back in April, I decided to get an LMT massage at Beyond Nails Spa in Annandale. Newbie here felt really weird when the older provider started coming on to me during the massage. I froze and left confused yet extremely horny. Tried again at same with another lady hoping for more this time, but she didn't give me any signals. (Fantastic massage 2nd time by the way. Ask for Helen if you want one.

John,

Thank you for a most informative 1st post. I now feel like I know where not to go for a massage. If you're looking for information on no-frills massage & nail Spas, then I believe that you'll have more success at yellowpages.com. Otherwise, try RTFingF again, going out, and making your 2nd post a bit more interesting.

It's quality, not quantity, around here!

Dubliner