PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Post Toastie
03-03-13, 00:04
Apparently Blue Moon has "reopened" as B & M Therapy. I love these "grand openings." I still haven't made it across the bridge try any NOVA establishments. Is Blue Moon worth a visit?Nope stay away. I tried B&M last month. The year before, I had about 5 very nice visits to the old Blue Moon. And well, B&M was awful. Even for a Legit massage, it was not good. For a NoVa experience, it was non-existent. I hope they change names and management soon.

Fuggetaboudit

VAmongerman
03-03-13, 16:25
Had some extra time last week and thought I would set up something, went by an oldie but usually goodie and it looked like it had closed. Was dark, whitewash on the windows etc. And was afraid I was in the wrong area, that there was No longer, any Such Place. Rang the bell anyway and was answered. Much to my surprise by Ruby. 40ish man-made Cs and from up north. Mamasan of old fame was out, and we went upstairs. Damage was the usual for this place. My only complaint is that it isn't really fun if too mechanical and too job-like. I have found I would prefer less service with more of a GFE even a pretend GFE. Still, Ruby was. How shall I put this. Perhaps too experienced. I wasn't rushed she just was too clinical, I suppose. But, some of you mongers may enjoy. Details via pm, seniors only though.

Vam

Robreev
03-04-13, 12:53
New to mongering and discovered this place was in my area and had postings on BP. I couldn't find any recent reviews so I decided to gather some fresh intel. I called ahead just before lunch time on a weekday. Place is located in a quiet office park with hair salons and dentists all over the place, not a lot of foot traffic so I didn't feel like I stood out. I drove around, did a little recon and decided to park around the corner near the dentist. The door has a small sign that says something like BH&T therapy and I thought for a second that maybe I was at the wrong place. But I went in and encountered a second locked door with a camera on me and I knew this was the right spot. Knocked and took a second for someone to answer, probably best to call and let them know you are there before going in.

Cute late 30s early 40s C-Girl. She was wrapping up with someone else and put me in the reception area. Avoided looking up from my phone when the other left. She brings me back to a clean room with standard table and a small space heater (yes! Why are the rooms always so freaking cold?).

Good: Her english was decent and she had a great personality, said things were real slow. She kept pushing around my inner thighs and ass while we both made the initial brushes.

Bad: Massage was awful. For $.8 it was very disappointing. Highly recommend you save some money and opt for the HH. Roaming restricted to bottom only.

Finish: 8 out of 10. PM which I'm quite the fan. She cleaned up with towel. Five minute foot rub to wrap things up.

Damage:.8 in the door, .6 tip (will lower if I repeat visit.)

Hungry N Horny
03-04-13, 21:54
This used to be a reasonable place. Mamasan met me at door and remembered me as a frequent traveller. Unfortunately Yumi and Candy have both moved on. Girls there now are not worth the time-seriously overpriced for less than good services. TOFT-went in standard for hour with table shower. 8 to the house. Therapist was a nice gal about late 20s small B's on top and tight bum. No roaming permitted during massage. On flip, the girl (who used like three names while I was there. Yikes) offered standard NOVA for 1. 0 tip. Huh-what? Left standing tall and no tip. I definitely will not return. Massage 7 of 10, good backwalking, poor hand work.

Vamassage Fan
03-06-13, 14:04
Had a chance to enjoy a Pastel dream the other day in Fairfax. Strictly legit, covered, not even a hint of standard NOVA, but massage quality was superb, among the best I have ever had. I'll repeat, but just because the massage was so good. Its enjoyable when you do a TOFTT and get a truly quality massage.

Hobby123
03-07-13, 12:09
A month ago I went to a nova mp who's name is very healthy. After I entered and gave mms the fee, she told me to get ready, left and closed the door. A few minutes later I heard the shower run and all of a sudden I heard hacking and spitting and coughing. I knew this would be my provider, as she was the only one there. I didn't know whether to stay or ask for my money back. Has anyone ever had this experience. I'm not even as loud of a hacker as she was

I stayed and the ts and massage was good, although she was coughing ever few minutes. Ending hr was nice as el.

And, I thankfully didn't get sick.

Member #4911
03-09-13, 12:57
I went there and requested Wendy based on this post. Wendy is a nice girl and not there to be a hoe. HE might be all you could get, but I could tell she wasn't really in to that aspect of the biz, so I opted for no HE today. Definitely FS is not on the menu.Flowmaster, my apology for the bad intel. It was not my intention to mislead anyone. I will make a concerted effort to refrain from the "possible" and post known intel.

Member #4911
03-10-13, 02:30
I stopped into Vivi this evening, mainly for a deep tissue massage, but got the HJ HE too without asking. Discovered that BJ is not on the menu. Roaming was permitted with a nod of approval, but as I did the HJ sped up. My 1h was cut short at 45m. Paid the. 70 entry, and. 40 tip based on the rush HJ and short hour. Will seek greener pastures, as I did not feel my buck 10 was well spent on this last visit. YMMV

MrSunnyHills
03-11-13, 19:39
Thanks for TOFTT. I live close, so was curious. However, for my every so challenging to find funds, I'd rather find a $45 Groupon for a top notch normal therapeutic massage. Once I smell the garlic and mint of a Korean (or most other Asian persuasion) , my body reacts differently and I expect more.

Had a chance to enjoy a Pastel dream the other day in Fairfax. Strictly legit, covered, not even a hint of standard NOVA, but massage quality was superb, among the best I have ever had. I'll repeat, but just because the massage was so good. Its enjoyable when you do a TOFTT and get a truly quality massage.

Wahooboy94
03-11-13, 22:34
Was in the Old Town Fairfax area and decided to try 77 Accupressure. It was actually a male provider who greeted me. I decided, what the heck, and went in. 90 minutes later, I walked out having received a terrific therapeutic massage. Strongly recommend if you want a real massage. $100 for 90 minutes.

Computer Luvvv
03-13-13, 14:59
New to mongering and discovered this place was in my area and had postings on BP. I couldn't find any recent reviews so I decided to gather some fresh intel. I called ahead just before lunch time on a weekday. Place is located in a quiet office park with hair salons and dentists all over the place, not a lot of foot traffic so I didn't feel like I stood out. I drove around, did a little recon and decided to park around the corner near the dentist. The door has a small sign that says something like BH&T therapy and I thought for a second that maybe I was at the wrong place. But I went in and encountered a second locked door with a camera on me and I knew this was the right spot. Knocked and took a second for someone to answer, probably best to call and let them know you are there before going in.

Cute late 30s early 40s C-Girl. She was wrapping up with someone else and put me in the reception area. Avoided looking up from my phone when the other left. She brings me back to a clean room with standard table and a small space heater (yes! Why are the rooms always so freaking cold?).

Good: Her english was decent and she had a great personality, said things were real slow. She kept pushing around my inner thighs and ass while we both made the initial brushes.

Bad: Massage was awful. For $.8 it was very disappointing. Highly recommend you save some money and opt for the HH. Roaming restricted to bottom only.

Finish: 8 out of 10. PM which I'm quite the fan. She cleaned up with towel. Five minute foot rub to wrap things up.

Damage:.8 in the door, .6 tip (will lower if I repeat visit.) Where is this place located (hit me up on the private box if need be).

Kijimuna
03-13-13, 17:51
All the business next to Capital Massage have signs in their windows saying premises under video monitoring.

Robreev
03-14-13, 08:21
Good: Provider was very attractive. 6.5 to 7. Real see-cups. Roaming. Clean room / linens, provider changed out towels and table covering while I was dressing.

Bad: Location, if you plan on going during the work day plan on seeing soccer moms with kids in tow going in and out of the building. Timing, called ahead to make sure I was good for full hour but when I arrived they claimed scheduling conflict and I could only get HH, not enough time to get a shower and felt unclean and uncomfortable for most of the massage. Massage, pretty weak, pole on ceiling for back walk but she didn't use it. Upsell, during the HE offered full nude for $, of course little head is in charge then so.

Finish: 5 out of 10.

Damage:.6 in the door for HH, $ upsell tip

Overall, the experience just wasn't worth the money. I should have pushed for more during the upsell but I just wasn't feeling it. Probably won't return.

Jimbo8
03-14-13, 08:28
I have an opportunity to visit Eutopia in Fairfax tonight. Have read back many pages and not seen any info on this spa. Guessing its legit, but its my only shot. Will TOFTT and report back.

Yoyo Spa
03-14-13, 12:35
Had a positive experience at a recently opened AMP in NE NoVa. Clean convenient facilities. Thai provider in mid-30s with average body and attractive face. Very personable (likes to tell you about her life). Put in a lot of work on the massage but just not well trained in that department. Pleasant but not therapeutic. I would opt for the 30min next time. Made up for it by accomodating my request on the ending. PM for details. Damage was 0. 8/0. 8 for an hour with TS before and after. Went over time. There is at least one other provider here but did not get to see her.

BTW, anyone been to Top recently? PM if you have any good details. I haven't been in months but thinking about trying it out.

Wahooboy94
03-14-13, 22:42
Looking for recommendations.

I do enjoy a service provider who tends to be on the plump side. Don't ask me why. Any fellow hobbyists come across that body type at any NOVA AMPs as of late? I tend to stick to my regular locations (CTM, NSP).

Appreciate any intel!

JayHunt
03-15-13, 00:22
I have an opportunity to visit Eutopia in Fairfax tonight. Have read back many pages and not seen any info on this spa. Guessing its legit, but its my only shot. Will TOFTT and report back.How was it?

Thanks

Herodotus
03-16-13, 08:59
I am coming down from Ct this week, and after browsing the pages I was wondering if someone would mind answering a couple questions either by Pm or public?

1- what is the nova ending? I get northern va, but is it anything special or unique from other he?

2- I am staying in Arlington (right on the rvr) , what would you suggest in terms of proximity and bang for buck (so to speak)?

Thanks a ton, and if you're ever in my neck of the woods let me know and I can give you some nonpublic advice my way.

Hero

Xnyong
03-16-13, 11:38
Massage by Angie.

Angie advertises on Craigslist under therapeutic massage. She works out of a Tysons Corner apt / condo. Angie is a slightly plump Korean masseuse (I'd put her mid to late 30s) with natural Cs. She charges a flat rate of $.2 per hour. It's like going to AMP with NoVA ending, but without a TS. She is better looking and younger than many providers that you find at most AMP. She does allow roaming top and bottom for the price.

Good luck

Jimbo8
03-16-13, 12:40
How was it?

ThanksMassage was by far the best I have ever had. Little Chinese lady in her 50's. Was strong as an ox. She hit my junk several times and when towel would slip off after the flip, she was in no hurry to put back.

Asked about more, she said no. But still continued to hit my junk. Fully dressed me at the end, never had that before. Told her I could do, but wouldn't take no for an answer.

Wish more was available, but will go back just for the massage.

Uksausage
03-16-13, 17:03
Been absent from mongering for a while (cash flow) but decided to reinvest some tax refund today. Usual spots were busy or closed off Backlick so hit CL for suggestions and found Rain Flow.

Further south than I imagined but easy to find with entrance next to pizzeria on entrance road to FFCounty pkw.

Since read other posts from last year this place has had a make over.

Met at door by young thin 5'4" girl under 30 may be under 25. Name Mimi of course!

Paid for an hour .8 which is steep but room was huge warming oven for towels etc. Overall decor very clean and obviously recently been decorated.

Table shower room was also huge with 2 sinks. Great shower washed everywhere and water nicely on hot side of warm.

Sauna wasn't hot so went back to room to dry off. (I was probably first customer, says they are not busy. 2 girls work there didn't see but did here other one).

Great back massage with walking on back and thighs lots of rubbing and even a hot damp towel placed over another one while doing second back walk. Never had that at all.

Very good massage, firm but I am not aching like sometimes afterwards.

On the flip started to see how interested I was, happy to roam ended with complete access and mutual HE. May be more if I go back,

No rush, neck massage afterwards and lots of smiles.

Will definitely repeat may even take a rain coat to see if the rain Flows!

Tipped more than normal ($) as was hoping some 69 might be on offer. But massage was great, body incredible (only A cup but I like them that way with nice nips.) and unrestricted and unrushed.

JayHunt
03-17-13, 00:09
Thanks for the updated!

Nice review.

Massage was by far the best I have ever had. Little Chinese lady in her 50's. Was strong as an ox. She hit my junk several times and when towel would slip off after the flip, she was in no hurry to put back.

Asked about more, she said no. But still continued to hit my junk. Fully dressed me at the end, never had that before. Told her I could do, but wouldn't take no for an answer.

Wish more was available, but will go back just for the massage.

JayHunt
03-17-13, 00:13
This was my first AMP place, but did not even get NOVA ending at that time!

VAPilot
03-18-13, 13:28
Standard NoVA is your basic HE (HJ).

There are several nice places in Springfield and Arlington areas.

Typical basic hour long massage runs .7 to .8, a decent tip for a good massage, full hour (not shorted on time) , and Std NoVA is .4.

If you are allowed to roam or more is provided then increase accordingly. YMMV.

I am coming down from Ct this week, and after browsing the pages I was wondering if someone would mind answering a couple questions either by Pm or public?

1- what is the nova ending? I get northern va, but is it anything special or unique from other he?

2- I am staying in Arlington (right on the rvr) , what would you suggest in terms of proximity and bang for buck (so to speak)?

Thanks a ton, and if you're ever in my neck of the woods let me know and I can give you some nonpublic advice my way.

Hero

Rafen
03-18-13, 16:59
Stopped by the other day. The lady who answered the door, asked what I wanted. I told her I was looking for a massage. She just said "no." I asked if I could come by later. And again "no". I never been just so flatly refused before. Really odd.

LateNights
03-19-13, 01:15

HeroNOVA = No Oral Vaginal Anal. Which, of course, pretty much leaves HJ. Yes, I know that there could be rubbing with other body parts, but it's really just meant to indicate HJ. I have no idea why most people seem to use "standard NOVA finish" in this area when it's actually shorter and less open to confusion to say "standard HJ finish". Maybe it's thought of as more discreet than just bluntly saying you got a hand job. I've only ever seen it used in this area so maybe it's also that it's taken on a life of its own with the NoVa vs NOVA confusion, but I can't imagine that a HJ ending in a massage parlor is paticularly unique to this area.

DeuceSlim
03-19-13, 05:24
NOVA = No Oral Vaginal Anal. Which, of course, pretty much leaves HJ. Yes, I know that there could be rubbing with other body parts, but it's really just meant to indicate HJ. I have no idea why most people seem to use "standard NOVA finish" in this area when it's actually shorter and less open to confusion to say "standard HJ finish". Maybe it's thought of as more discreet than just bluntly saying you got a hand job. I've only ever seen it used in this area so maybe it's also that it's taken on a life of its own with the NoVa vs NOVA confusion, but I can't imagine that a HJ ending in a massage parlor is paticularly unique to this area.I thought it was meant to differentiate between parlors in Northern VA, which didn't offer FS, and the ones in DC and MD that did.

Herodotus
03-19-13, 07:29
Whatever it's origin, I appreciate the help. Maybe I should try and start something for the CT area. CCF (central Connecticut finish). I have scoured through these pages and cannot find much hope in a decent AMP. They either seem to be flops or full blown service agencies. Am I missing something? Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.

Any Mouse
03-19-13, 08:23
. Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.I think you will find that most of the establishments will accept at least Visa and MC, for the house. I am not sure about any tip involved, someone else will have to answer that. You will also have to pay a "service fee" to use the card, usually 5 or 10. Good hunting!

AM

Watta
03-19-13, 18:05
Whatever it's origin, I appreciate the help. Maybe I should try and start something for the CT area. CCF (central Connecticut finish). I have scoured through these pages and cannot find much hope in a decent AMP. They either seem to be flops or full blown service agencies. Am I missing something? Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.How do you justify the charge on the credit card or bank statement that shows up for a massage parlor? You would to better to just get the cash instead. That would be easier to explain that the confession that would show on the statements.

JJ

Grun88
03-19-13, 23:45
Long time lurker here, finally registered to post. Does anyone know any decent latina massage providers? Please reply or pm with details. Would greatly appreciate it.

Herodotus
03-20-13, 02:06
How do you justify the charge on the credit card or bank statement that shows up for a massage parlor? You would to better to just get the cash instead. That would be easier to explain that the confession that would show on the statements.

JJIt's my credit card. She doesn't look at it. The other one is our checking acct. We both tap from it.

Bunker Buster
03-20-13, 04:50
It's my credit card. She doesn't look at it. The other one is our checking acct. We both tap from it.But her lawyer will. If you end up in a divorce proceeding, you'd better believe he's going to pull all of your credit card statements, and they'll end up as part of the public record.

If you have a credit card she doesn't look at, you obviously have a source of funding to pay off that card. Just pull the cash from that source, and don't leave a paper trail of where you go.

Stashio
03-20-13, 08:56
Visited Oriental in Manassas over the weekend for a 30 min massage. The therapist met me at the door and was about 5'4, 120 lbs, maybe C cups, and looked homely. Noticed that there were curtains as the doors to the rooms. It was .6 for the hour, .4 for the half. Told her I would be right back after I hit atm, she said we take cc and cash back! I went to atm! I asked for a light massage .30 min session. Lots of teasing and after the flip continued to tease. I motioned for her for an ending but she said diy. I shook my head no and continued to pursue the ending. Held up 4 fingers and that was all it took. Wasn't to bad, but I have had better. All in all damage was. 8.

I also noticed that this place is very similiar to Worthwhile Spa in Dale City.

On another note, just found an ad for Pine Spa in Woodbridge, same spot off of Old Bridge with a 301 area code. May drive by there today at lunch to see what is up with the place.

Be safe

Watta
03-20-13, 09:14
But her lawyer will. If you end up in a divorce proceeding, you'd better believe he's going to pull all of your credit card statements, and they'll end up as part of the public record.

If you have a credit card she doesn't look at, you obviously have a source of funding to pay off that card. Just pull the cash from that source, and don't leave a paper trail of where you go."Stupid is as stupid does."

Member #4911
03-20-13, 09:20
It's my credit card. She doesn't look at it. The other one is our checking acct. We both tap from it.Sage advise is to pay by cash. Limit your personal data exposure if possible, some of these gals have "managers" that may get your data too. Not saying bad things will happen using a CC, but the odds increase. If you are on a business trip, a cash withdrawal can easily be explained (eg. Cash for lunch, dinner, drinks, sight seeing, supplies, etc). Debit and cash back at the Supermarket or other store and pay is an option. The 10 percent fee to a bank for CC cash advance is another option. Maybe buy your wife something too, but limit the cost unless it is standard protocol for you to relish her with expensive gifts for no particular reason. A small gift lets her know you was thinking about her. In the end you have to consider your options and go with what works best to achieve your desired outcome. Good travels!

Yoyo Spa
03-20-13, 09:42
BTW, anyone been to Top recently? PM if you have any good details. I haven't been in months but thinking about trying it out.Went by Top in the late afternoon. Solitary provider who answered the door was the same plain 40+ lady I turned away several months back. So much for the dream of an attractive _young_ AMP girl. I'm getting better at putting my wallet back in my pocket and walking out.

Loader401
03-20-13, 12:15
I agree with DueceSlim, that the ending is primarily about the standard level of ending for a region. I have been at this for awhile (10+ years) like many of you here and most of my fun has been had in the Va, DC, MD area. It is supposed to be written as NoVa, not NOVA. That may be where the confusion started and the extra definition someone has placed with No Oral Vaginal Anal. Nice definition though.

On a second note, anyone try Sunrise in Fredericksburg? Or Serenity in Stafford? I left a report for sunrise and was wondering if anyone else had the same result or better luck at Serenity. You can be / see if you want. I know the Burg doesn't have much options. Thanks.

SamWalker
03-20-13, 12:29
Whatever it's origin, I appreciate the help. Maybe I should try and start something for the CT area. CCF (central Connecticut finish). I have scoured through these pages and cannot find much hope in a decent AMP. They either seem to be flops or full blown service agencies. Am I missing something? Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.You can use debit cards at supermarkets / pharmacies and get cash back!

Stashio
03-20-13, 12:48
Stopped by at lunch today off of Old Bridge. Same place as before they got shut down. Ad on CL states .4 for 30 minutes. They said there was a mistake and it should have been .60 I was about to leave and she said you get very good massage. Well, the way she said it and the way she licked her lips, I stayed. And yes. It was worth it. I left with a big ass grin on my face. (Hey advertise on CL under Theraputic, Woodbridge. Seniors can PM for full details, but here is a taste. Older Asian lady, prob in her 40's, nice rack and very real, about a 38D, maybe 125 in weight, short hair. All in all, I will repeat.

Lane Narrows
03-20-13, 14:41
I saw Marissa two weeks ago. She is in her 40s. She is not bad. Zaza looks better and gave better massage. Zaza has moved to Centreville.I stopped in to see Zaza a few days ago. The place was clean, the massage was really pretty good, and she allowed a little roaming over her clothes. I paid the $120 door fee and the standard NoVA was included with nothing being said. I'll be back.

Vamassage Fan
03-21-13, 12:53
I thought it was meant to differentiate between parlors in Northern VA, which didn't offer FS, and the ones in DC and MD that did.I agree with you, but I think folks from out of the region are confused and somehow have twisted it to no oral vaginal or anal. But its pretty much the same, although a lot of NoVa finish places do sometimes give CBJ, BBBJ, or allow DATY in my experience.

Serpico99
03-21-13, 17:20
Last time for some Chinese food, at least for a while. I paid for an hour and got 45 minutes.

I stopped by a Loudoun spot (2nd time there) , across from the other place to go hunting for swans. To my surprise, my provider was Judy from the Chinese eatery just down the road.

As stated in the intro of this report, I paid 60 but got 45 minutes. But the noVA was good, she did about 15/20 minutes worth of massage and then went to work on my backdoor. I did the flip and instructed her to take her time. Nice ending. But during the manual phase, she let out a *sigh* as if she was getting bored. Well, that kind of killed the mood but I did my deed and it felt good. I tipped 40, just because of the 15 minute early release from my session. She used hot stones, heated up in the microwave, LOL, for the beginning of the session. She continued a massage after the manual instruction. 60/40 was the damage.

Judy is "ok", nothing to write home about. Just standard roaming mostly over clothes. Time to maybe go back to a good Korean eatery off of 28 in Chantilly that has brought me good luck in the past.

Powkid
03-21-13, 19:32
Been watching this ad for awhile so I decided to give it a shot, even though I knew I wasn't going to see the same girl in the pic. Got there and was greeted by a cute Russian young lady in a nice dress. Went for the 30min session because I had to get back to work. Massage? Wasn't. Just a rub down and average finish. Senior members can contact me for more info.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/3693022296.html

Stay safe!

Serpico99
03-22-13, 16:02
There use to be a Viet independent provider in Vienna, went by the name Lily if I recall. She was set up across the street from a hair salon. Bebe was another provider that was her side-kick.

Backchannel if you know if she is still around. I heard on the news her spot got rolled up by uncle Leo but just checking to see if she set up shop elsewhere.

Thanks

Pcpc1688
03-23-13, 09:55
There use to be a Viet independent provider in Vienna, went by the name Lily if I recall. She was set up across the street from a hair salon. Bebe was another provider that was her side-kick.

Backchannel if you know if she is still around. I heard on the news her spot got rolled up by uncle Leo but just checking to see if she set up shop elsewhere.

ThanksTried your place yesterday, said was a beautiful 30 something there LOL, not was a chubby kinda late 40s but gave a decent Massagi and tuggi. Won't repeat and I hate NoVa.

PC out

Sac4422
03-23-13, 11:30
Do not visit this place. It is "rip off". Charges $.8 but worth only .6 NO_FS.

Fake pics she is big, fat and shy with assets.

Uses oil not real gel, on the hotel bed on towel. What would you get? I just did it for the team.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ot-exotic-se-xy-e-u-r-o-p-e-a-n-p-l-a-y-m-a-t-140-23/9416726

Yoyo Spa
03-23-13, 12:57
Been watching this ad for awhile so I decided to give it a shot, even though I knew I wasn't going to see the same girl in the pic. Got there and was greeted by a cute Russian young lady in a nice dress. Went for the 30min session because I had to get back to work. Massage? Wasn't. Just a rub down and average finish. Senior members can contact me for more info.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/3693022296.html

Stay safe!Reviews elsewhere concur with your experience and quote a $60 upsell to get her clothes off. Still just HJ finish.

JmSuttr
03-23-13, 15:55
Reviews elsewhere concur with your experience and quote a $60 upsell to get her clothes off. Still just HJ finish.There's a Polish girl who works during the day and at least one or two Russian girls who work evenings and weekends. I've only seen the Polish girl because the daytime works better for my schedule.

My dream consisted of an average bodyrub with a standard HJ finish but she definitely had a smoking body! When she offered the upsell, I declined but she didn't object when I started roaming over her loose fitting top. And she didn't object when I started roaming under her clothes so I got quite a bit of mileage without paying the extra.

Don't know about the other girls, but that's the scoop for the daytime Polish chick (can't remember her name, sorry!). Also, on my next visit I'll probably offer her a massage and see what happens.

Ymmv Alot
03-23-13, 23:49
I've been traveling most of the past month. And today I stopped by NSP. I'd been there a few times before and always enjoyed the visit (albeit, I prefer a full hour to the 45 minutes usually provided).

Anyway, no lights in the window, no open sign. I hope MMS (Lily) and the ladies are OK.

If anyone has an update, please PM or post discretely.

YMMV Alot.

PS. I found the finest BP provider for sensual massage in Florida. If you are going to be near the raceway, drop me a line and I'll share via PM.

Pcpc1688
03-24-13, 18:21
There's a Polish girl who works during the day and at least one or two Russian girls who work evenings and weekends. I've only seen the Polish girl because the daytime works better for my schedule.

My dream consisted of an average bodyrub with a standard HJ finish but she definitely had a smoking body! When she offered the upsell, I declined but she didn't object when I started roaming over her loose fitting top. And she didn't object when I started roaming under her clothes so I got quite a bit of mileage without paying the extra.

Don't know about the other girls, but that's the scoop for the daytime Polish chick (can't remember her name, sorry!). Also, on my next visit I'll probably offer her a massage and see what happens.Can you tell if you got your fingers wet or smelly LOL.

What was damage $.2 for the hr?

PC out

Volvos40
03-25-13, 18:14
Anyone know if 'Judy' at Capital has gone to Swan (across street). She had slightly dyed reddish hair. Maybe some freckles or something. TIA

JmSuttr
03-25-13, 19:18
Can you tell if you got your fingers wet or smelly LOL.

What was damage $.2 for the hr?

PC outYes, the damage was $.2 for the hr (w / o upgrades) and no, didn't do more than roam around a bit topside. But hopefully next time will be better.

Pcpc1688
03-26-13, 14:36
Yes, the damage was $.2 for the hr (w / o upgrades) and no, didn't do more than roam around a bit topside. But hopefully next time will be better.Yeah adds up to a 120 dolla HJ from a Eastern block girl. I always try to push the envelope with these hoes, after all what will they do call Max the Enforcer to stop you.

At least she was hot and not over 45 going on 60.

PC out

PmGuy69
03-27-13, 21:15
Stopped by at lunch today off of Old Bridge. Same place as before they got shut down. Ad on CL states .4 for 30 minutes. They said there was a mistake and it should have been .60 I was about to leave and she said you get very good massage. Well, the way she said it and the way she licked her lips, I stayed. And yes. It was worth it. I left with a big ass grin on my face. (Hey advertise on CL under Theraputic, Woodbridge. Seniors can PM for full details, but here is a taste. Older Asian lady, prob in her 40's, nice rack and very real, about a 38D, maybe 125 in weight, short hair. All in all, I will repeat.Evening visit tonight, although it took me a few min to find it. .6 for 30 per the updated CL ad. Met Mae (May?), tall attractive girl with long hair, mid-20's, nice 32-Bs. Better than average NoVA finish and service with a smile. May repeat.

FlackHead
03-28-13, 13:11
What's up fellow massage enthusiast. I have been a long time lurker and decided to start contributing. I usually roam the Richmond Charlottesville and Roanoke areas. Found myself spending some time in Fredericksburg and decided to give sunrise spa a try. Very good massage. Lots of teasing. Flip was NOVA. OTC roaming probably could have UTC if I tried. Very accommodating. Small 30ish masseuse. Cute as a button. I'll probably revisit before I leave.

Powkid
03-30-13, 12:21
Hey guys. Anyone know what happend to the latinas working at this spa? The normal girl is gone!

Thanks!

Journeyer
03-30-13, 19:24
I had a dream that I had been PINEing for a massage. Called ahead and was told to come on by. Met mamasan at the door with a shower cap and some weird garment on. Was asked if I had been there before and told them I had not, but I had been to places like this before. Went for the hour.8. In walked Sara? And I chose the shower route. Sara look to be in her early 40's, about 120 with what appeared to be natural B's. Asked me for hard or medium massage and I went for strong massage. It was actually pretty good as I almost fell asleep in the middle. Then the ending came (without negotiations) and all of me expectations were met. I decided to tip. 6 for unrestricted roaming and the quality of the massage. She saw that I had another. 2 on me and made a polite gesture to accept it but was not hostile when it went back into my pocket. I would return but I have to see if there are younger providers out there. If anyone knows of a Latina spot in the area, I would appreciate dropping a line. I may have some Maryland intel to share, if over that way.

Stay safe.

J

BeijingBob
03-31-13, 01:55
I had a dream that I had been PINEing for a massage. Called ahead and was told to come on by. Met mamasan at the door with a shower cap and some weird garment on. Was asked if I had been there before and told them I had not, but I had been to places like this before. Went for the hour. 8. In walked Sara? And I chose the shower route. Sara look to be in her early 40's, about 120 with what appeared to be natural B's. Asked me for hard or medium massage and I went for strong massage. It was actually pretty good as I almost fell asleep in the middle. Then the ending came (without negotiations) and all of me expectations were met. I decided to tip. 6 for unrestricted roaming and the quality of the massage. She saw that I had another. 2 on me and made a polite gesture to accept it but was not hostile when it went back into my pocket. I would return but I have to see if there are younger providers out there. If anyone knows of a Latina spot in the area, I would appreciate dropping a line. I may have some Maryland intel to share, if over that way.

Stay safe.

JThat's as good as it gets at Pine Street. I have been going there on and off for more that 5 years. It is predictable with very little variation. I had one once who are absolutely hot (although probably 40s) with an amazing rack, and while kinda of a *****, she did the sexiest cowgirl routine (nude) with her back arched and her hands lifting up her long hair. But mostly it is nice yet average looking older women who do nothing more than the standard NOVA. The workhorse there used to be a woman named "Blue" but I think she finally retired (and despite well-kept bolt-ons she could have been in her 60s).

There are two other AMPs in that complex that are about the same, but Garden Spa around the corner can offer surprises, although little than a modified-NOVA and the staff ranges from fat to old. They always advertise new staff, but I have seen the same two women there for years.

BeijingBob
03-31-13, 02:02
Looking for recommendations.

I do enjoy a service provider who tends to be on the plump side. Don't ask me why. Any fellow hobbyists come across that body type at any NOVA AMPs as of late? I tend to stick to my regular locations (CTM, NSP).

Appreciate any intel!Garden Spa. See CL. There is an older provider who is skinny and probably once a real looker, but now just a tad too old. Then there is a heavily, definitely plump, younger K-girl who acts like Mamasan but will see you if the other is busy and is a little kinkier. If you proactive about it you get see her instead of the other one (or otherwise if the other one is busy.)

Sac4422
04-03-13, 22:06
Visited Best after years. Was better than before. New but older women. No massigi skills. Nova Finish was ok. Roaming full. But too much barganing. Damage. 6+.6 1/2Hr. Top and bottom curtain pulled aways when promised. 6. But did not enjoy. Would not repeat.

BeijingBob
04-03-13, 23:37
Visited Best after years. Was better than before. New but older women. No massigi skills. Nova Finish was ok. Roaming full. But too much barganing. Damage. 6+.6 1/2Hr. Top and bottom curtain pulled aways when promised. 6. But did not enjoy. Would not repeat.My last two visits at Best were this:

1) had an amazing TS that was basically Nuru. Her naked doing slip and slide, with 48DD bolt-ons and a big puffy snatch that loved attention; at the table / room it was a decent massage and then round two with DATY and a BBBJ tease followed by promise of insertion if I could produce more money than I had, and in the end it was a modified NoVA finish. Around $$ total damage.

I posted some details, not the full deal, in this forum.

2) I went back a few months later and saw what / who turned out to be mamsan. A tight, svelte and VGL (IMHO) k-girl who was very street smart. Nice TS, lots of questions about when was I there last and who did I see, and in the room nice action with DATY and a decent release.

After that she laid into me. She knew who I was and that I was the reason heat was brought on her. After my post, the place was besieged by hobbyists looking for FS; she had to fire the girl I saw because it was too high profile, and how dare I pay one of her girls more than $60. She said they don't do FS, I shouldn't ask for it, and that was the kind of attention she didn't need. I said hey, she put the hustle on me and I just wanted the standard fare. But she was still pissed.

I went back a month later and she answered the door, wouldn't let me in. Said "no girls today" but I guess I was banned.

I used to go there (from 2006. 2010, before things got hot in other NoVA places I discovered) for a good massage and a predictable ending. After it went downhill and my attention went elsewhere. The new owner (young mamasan) was trying to turn it around with younger girls and a decent but low-key level of service.

One interesting tidbit she shared, she said the young girls work new to the country and worked as part of a crew (which had darker implications) but all the older women were working off gambling debts. She said they were all gambling addicts, and were in the AMP trade because they couldn't pay them off an other way, but essentially were there by choice (I. E, it was fast money, but they weren't compelled in an human-trafficking sense.)

Yoyo Spa
04-04-13, 09:32
After that she laid into me. how dare I pay one of her girls more than $60.This is great. Next time I get a provider demanding another twenty I'll direct her to the MMS at Best.

BeijingBob
04-04-13, 10:28
This is great. Next time I get a provider demanding another twenty I'll direct her to the MMS at Best.Or if you're going to be a regular, tip mamasan and establish a protocol that you don't want to cause her any problems, so you know that you should only tip the girls $60. In most places, that is going to go over well and you will be able to get great service at a predictable price, IMHO.

In some places, it is all hustle. 24/7 so it is not going to go anywhere.

BigCoolie
04-04-13, 23:13
Hey guys. Anyone know what happend to the latinas working at this spa? The normal girl is gone!

Thanks!Yeah, unfortunately they were "released". Both of them relocated to Herndon, and I accidentally lost their info during one of my business travels. I have not been able to find another replacement since then! So sad.

PM me if you find a suitable replacement.

Happy mongering.

Member #4320
04-07-13, 18:40
I know I am not a senior, but I am visiting from NC this week. Will be on Eisenhower thru next Sunday. Any AMPs worth going to? Not looking for full service, just a helping hand or maybe a little lip service. All this NoVa talk has me corn-fused. Have a great day, and be safe.

Jayson

Member #4320
04-08-13, 08:54
I know if I look thru past the last 47 pages I can find the answer to this question, but I thought go ahead and ask anyway. While I may be new to this forum, I am not new the life. I'm presently visiting Alexandria, staying on Eisenhower, looking for a nice AMP. Please spare me the electrical jokes, I spent eight years in the Navy doing what Navy electricians did, putting plugs where they belonged. I am in town for one week, and would like to try a couple places. Any recommendations would be nice. Either post or PM. Thanks again for your help.

Remember when it comes to electricity, there's just one rule.

Be safe

Volvos40
04-08-13, 09:52
Stopped in last week, since I like Chinese massage over Korean. Drew Jean, or Gene. 5/10 for looks, rail thin, should have turned around, price is ok though there. 6 for hour, but I had to show her how to massage. Right. She should have paid me. Honest. Went on for an hour, then she goes to for the HE, and I almost had to show her how to do that. I'm done TOFTT. I'll stick to my standby and old reliable.

Volvos40
04-08-13, 09:58
Stopped in to the Manasas shop last week also, after reading positive report on this board. They are Chinese. Rooms don't have doors, and walls are paper thin. Think her name was Lucy, but she was 4/10, and about 35 lbs overweight. Gave a really good massage, but not even any grazing. English was poor. She did a table wash on the massage table, using a weird soap mixture, and light rubbing, very cool, dried my off, still no grazing, and flipped. Again nice massage and no grazing, got the same light wash to get oil off. I did 90 minutes for. 9, and the wash was. 1 extra. Not sure how the oil comes off if you don't do the wash. I did my normal. 3 tip, since I was never coming back.

Bunker Buster
04-08-13, 16:17
Number and pix search only bring up other ads, no reviews, although she also has a recent CL ad looking for a roommate.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-and-sexy-italian-37/10524943

571-356-8126

Goheat
04-09-13, 18:15
Off of 95. House rates are the same as elsewhere. Met Sue. Got a great massage. When she put a towel on my nuts during the table wash, I knew she was going the safe route. At least she gave me the heads up. And that's cool. Massage was well above average, and got every bit of the hour I paid for. Left feeling refreshed. Good job Sue. For safe service, it was worth it.

Hondo17
04-10-13, 21:03
Was in town on business and thought I would visit the forest by the garden. I dreamed I had a provider named Ruby she was gorgeous about late 20s early 30s. Fantastic table shower and amazing massage with lots of roaming and a great finish. Will definitely repeat!

The Nub
04-11-13, 01:08
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-bodyrubs-28/10180906

Hoping to strike gold I tried an ad I hadn't seen come up before, and I thought I'd take one for the team and give it a go.

Drove to an apartment studio in FC, the place was nice and clean. The therapist is independent, American-borne, plump, latina in her mid 30s, some fat around the mid-section, full Cs. Not too bad looking. Polite and easy to talk to but not that skilled. On the phone I had agreed to 45min/$80 full body massage. The massage was just a soft rub, not skilled. On the flip more of the same, then NoVa. There was no up sell, and I was free to roam up and down. I asked to kiss the twins and I was given the OK but was politely reminded that she would appreciate a little tip, I simply nodded ok. The NoVa was not bad, left. 4 tip, total damage 1. 2.

Ok experience, but I wasn't impressed enough to become a repeat customer.

Senior and trusted members may PM for more info.

Member #4320
04-11-13, 01:51
Okay, I didn't get much help so I decided to try it all on my own. I had read back the last five pages, or so, but still needed a little advice. I wasn't sure if I should go to the Pine Forest, or the vegetable garden but since they were both in the same neighborhood I figured it really didn't matter. Actually while sitting in the parking lot I flipped a coin and the Garden Party won out. I thought about doing rock. Paper. Scissors, but when you're by yourself it really is hard to do.

I was greeted at the door by a relatively attractive lady probably pushing 40. She was very short, very thin and packing a pair of "aces" under her top. I know because the top and the bottom draperies later would come completely off their hangers. (When in Rome, roam. The .8 House Fee was paid in advance that I was taken to the table shower. I must say that I was completely and thoroughly cleaned. I don't think a crevice or crack was left untouched. I could tell by the attention that the little sailor was getting that it was going to be a rather fruitful gardening experience. The massage I must say, was quite mediocre. I did get a full back walk, almost a stroll through the park. No lotion or oil was used at anytime (except for the little sailor' special inspection. Which concluded very joyfully) which could be good for some cases, but since I was heading back to my hotel I really didn't care. As we were nearing the finish line I found myself a little bit hungry. Both dining options were available so I sampled a little of both. The whole thing almost added up to 69, But there was no wind blowing on the sailor, just handled very thoroughly.

After all was said and done I tried to walk out with a .4 tip, which was met with some serious objections. You people up here in NoVa land have completely ruined what is acceptable. Back home in the small town I am from one will happily except a .4 donation. All in all I was satisfied with everything except the quality of the massage. Now I have one more stop to make and hopefully I can find satisfaction from the massage the shower and the finish. For those of you that provided information I thank you very much.

Ymmv Alot
04-11-13, 21:26
Dropped of my slugs, and since I had noticed a new place (Relaxation Station) , and I had time to kill I thought I'd try the place.

Remember, all you ever should expect is a massage. Hopefully a good massage. My hopes were not met.

I know I should have left when I saw certain signs (including one taped to the wall) , but I thought "in for a penny". But when the manager was also the masseuse (and he was a he). Well, life happens (but nothing happens here).

For. 6 / hour, it was a full hour (timed with a bell timer).

I won't repeat, but as always.

YMMV a Lot

RotoRider
04-13-13, 04:28
Noticed a post on another board about CTM being closed, so being curious, I stopped by the old hole in the wall yesterday morning. The place appeared to be totally gutted with a large trailer outside containing the remnants of many a happy hour visit. Don't know if it will ever re-open, but the sign on the door said I should take my business to a place down the road in Franconia. If they do not come back, the ladies there will be missed.

RR

Goheat
04-13-13, 19:43
Was in town on business and thought I would visit the forest by the garden. I dreamed I had a provider named Ruby she was gorgeous about late 20s early 30s. Fantastic table shower and amazing massage with lots of roaming and a great finish. Will definitely repeat!Called up yesterday. Asked for Ruby. Got the good old "no she fired!"

The Nub
04-14-13, 00:25
Called up yesterday. Asked for Ruby. Got the good old "no she fired!"I was there today too, asked for Ruby at the door, got an angry "She fired! She no work here anymore" from what I assume to be the Mamasan, who was wearing what looked like a swim cap. So I turned around and walked away.

It's a shame, because I was there on Thursday, and met Ruby, but once in the room she told me she could only do 30 mins since she was the only one working that day, so I said I'd be back another day because I did not want a rush job. I go back today and she's been "fired." She was a cute enough, petite lady, but she was definitely not in her 20s, nor 30s, she must be in her 40's, but you know how Asians age so much better than most.

I'm not sure what could have happened, she was there as late as Thursday afternoon.

AKFourtySeven
04-14-13, 08:57
Well it looks like the mamsans are getting serious about no extras. I guess they are communicating with each other and have decided no extras?

Propilot
04-14-13, 18:49
"I'm not sure what could have happened, she was there as late as Thursday afternoon."[/QUOTE]My friend, mamasans of these AMPs read this forum almost everyday. I can probably guarantee that the mamasan read the report about Ruby and fired her. It does not matter if Ruby is innocent or guilty, mamasan is going to believe what has been written here. Why would the patron lie, especially if the mamasan knows the patron well. The report stating the providers name and maybe even the spa's name should not have been made public. For future reference, I would state that I went to blank spa and had a good time. You can say pm for more details, but understand that whoever pm's you may be LE or the mamasan themselves.

Propilot-Always check your six.

The Nub
04-14-13, 19:41
Well it looks like the mamsans are getting serious about no extras. I guess they are communicating with each other and have decided no extras?Pardon my ignorance, but I always thought Mamasans knew about the massage techniques provided at their spas. Even the unconventional ones. I mean, the owners / managers must be the ones paying someone to spam ads with provocative pictures and / or wording on CL and BP.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

Stashio
04-15-13, 18:51
I hit Pine Salon again this afternoon and had another awesome time. I decided to be a little bit more bolder than last time. Stayed for the hour which was .8 then came the tip which she wanted .8. I gave the amount but she surprised me and gave me .1 back! Her name is Mimi, treat her right and you will be treated right. Seniors and trusted members cam pm and I will let you know how bold I was and what happened!

Be safe

Powkid
04-15-13, 22:08
I'm a regular at Green center but hadn't been in months. I had some free time this pass weekend so I went for some fun! It didn't happen though. I had an awful experience with "Maghan". She works like she doesn't want to be there. She doesn't talk, doesn't allow touching, and she does everything with an attitude. I didn't stay the whole session. I got up and left half way though. STAY AWAY FROM MEGHAN! I don't think she will be there much longer.

Stay safe!

Sac4422
04-15-13, 23:11
Are we talking about the same Best? I was speaking about Chant. All old there.

My last two visits at Best were this:

1) had an amazing TS that was basically Nuru. Her naked doing slip and slide, with 48DD bolt-ons and a big puffy snatch that loved attention; at the table / room it was a decent massage and then round two with DATY and a BBBJ tease followed by promise of insertion if I could produce more money than I had, and in the end it was a modified NoVA finish. Around $$ total damage.

I posted some details, not the full deal, in this forum.

2) I went back a few months later and saw what / who turned out to be mamsan. A tight, svelte and VGL (IMHO) k-girl who was very street smart. Nice TS, lots of questions about when was I there last and who did I see, and in the room nice action with DATY and a decent release.

After that she laid into me. She knew who I was and that I was the reason heat was brought on her. After my post, the place was besieged by hobbyists looking for FS; she had to fire the girl I saw because it was too high profile, and how dare I pay one of her girls more than $60. She said they don't do FS, I shouldn't ask for it, and that was the kind of attention she didn't need. I said hey, she put the hustle on me and I just wanted the standard fare. But she was still pissed.

I went back a month later and she answered the door, wouldn't let me in. Said "no girls today" but I guess I was banned.

I used to go there (from 2006. 2010, before things got hot in other NoVA places I discovered) for a good massage and a predictable ending. After it went downhill and my attention went elsewhere. The new owner (young mamasan) was trying to turn it around with younger girls and a decent but low-key level of service.

One interesting tidbit she shared, she said the young girls work new to the country and worked as part of a crew (which had darker implications) but all the older women were working off gambling debts. She said they were all gambling addicts, and were in the AMP trade because they couldn't pay them off an other way, but essentially were there by choice (I. E, it was fast money, but they weren't compelled in an human-trafficking sense.)

Ted Williams
04-16-13, 09:40
With recent uncle sam gift, decided to see what's going on at elden on second floor across from outback. There has been a downgrade in talent. Got a plump and younger provider 3/10 in looks. Major upsell ($) for HE, tip before service, and shorted on time with just poking and prodding massage. TS wasn't offered due to problems with hot h2o. This is such a waste and disappointment. Also, next to outback (foot, reflexology) is another copycat of crystal and health plan on elden. All offer lower price 1hr massage and no HE.

Good day

Pcpc1688
04-16-13, 10:24
I hit Pine Salon again this afternoon and had another awesome time. I decided to be a little bit more bolder than last time. Stayed for the hour which was. 8 then came the tip which she wanted. 8. I gave the amount but she surprised me and gave me. 1 back! Her name is Mimi, treat her right and you will be treated right. Seniors and trusted members cam pm and I will let you know how bold I was and what happened!

Be safeI'm guessing that you may have got your digits wet and tasted some coochie but hey you may have gotten much less LOL.

PC out

Member #4911
04-16-13, 21:44
I was in a Manassas SPA near I66, felt like a massage and maybe extras. I called the 571-xxx-9275 SPA, was told there was two gals there, one was 21yo japanese, so I scooted on over and called again once outside. I was told to come in, a mid to late 30s asian gal answered the door, I asked for the young japanese gal, she called on her phone and passed it to me and I was told only the one gal there, but she make you very happy, so okay, why not. Cost me .7 for what was sold as the 1 hour massage, she immediately made the gesture for more money for her too, I told her later, and got comfortable. She was doing very light hand over body, not a real massage, and less than 2-mins and she is touching my cajones then stopped and suddenly speaks a little english saying you want and make the hand motion to HJ. I am thinking I wanted a lot more massage first, but her massage sucks, so okay. She writes 40 on my chest several times, so I go get her the .4 and she runs off with it, returns and starts the HJ. Not bad, better than her massage. So I ask for BJ and she nods okay and did a CBJ for less than 1 min and returns to HJ, so I ask her for pokey and she writes 100 on my chest, and I said 60 and write it on her chest. That puts me at the $ tip since she already has. 4 tip. I got to see the face others were talking about, weird expressions for sure. She was pretty good and I popped before I wanted and it was all done for a total stay of about 30min on what was suposed to be an hour massage. Oh well, I did have fun. For $.70 I got a crappy 2min massage, and for .4 a bit of a HJ, then a very short CBJ, then for .6 more got FS. Afterwards I was thinking I should have been happy with the. 4 HJ, but in part I wanted to see what she would do. She was pretty accommodating, I had a good time, but I don't plan to repeat. Her name is Lana (I think that is what she said).

Eerock
04-17-13, 14:48
I was in a Manassas SPA near I66, felt like a massage and maybe extras. I called the 571-xxx-9275 SPA, was told there was two gals there, one was 21yo japanese, so I scooted on over and called again once outside. I was told to come in, a mid to late 30s asian gal answered the door, I asked for the young japanese gal, she called on her phone and passed it to me and I was told only the one gal there, but she make you very happy, so okay, why not.)The 21 year old Japanese girl left on her unicorn right before you got there. Probably for a photo shoot for the ads they run on CL.

Serpico99
04-17-13, 15:55
Pardon my ignorance, but I always thought Mamasans knew about the massage techniques provided at their spas. Even the unconventional ones. I mean, the owners / managers must be the ones paying someone to spam ads with provocative pictures and / or wording on CL and BP.

Am I the only one who thinks this?I think some of these "managers" are just plain ignorant. They complain of being raided yet their ads are in the "adult" section and are provocative. Duh!

Lane Narrows
04-17-13, 22:26
The 21 year old Japanese girl left on her unicorn right before you got there. Probably for a photo shoot for the ads they run on CL.I guess that unicorn delivered Jessica Jung from the K-Pop group Girls Generation over at this place. (Top left photo.)

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-to-us-perfect-relaxation-nice-staff-available-28/3833501

Member #4911
04-18-13, 08:35
The 21 year old Japanese girl left on her unicorn right before you got there. Probably for a photo shoot for the ads they run on CL.True. Unfortunately the bait and switch is alive and well, even via phone. I did not expect nor find the fabled creature, but I stayed and enjoyed the real (singular) gal that was there. No doubt better deals are out there, so I continue my in search of the ever elusive fabled princess of my dreams. YMMV, have fun.

AKFourtySeven
04-18-13, 09:14
This place has always been a bait and switch clip joint. Avoid.

SxNine
04-18-13, 11:13
Went to the Evergreen next to the Garden to see who was still there. The mamasan that has been there a while answered the door and led the way to the room. She collected the standard .6 half or .8 full and left. Chose the full hour, preferring the ts. Immediately the k-woman (definitely not a girl) entered, verified the hour appointment, provided a towel and left. She returned a couple minutes later. Her appearance was ok, probably 40, about 5'4", Korean. She spoke enough english to get by.

She led the way to the ts fully dressed in a knit top and pants. The ts was good and every nook was throughly washed with a little extra attention to important places. Dried and wrapped in the towel, back to the room to the massage table. Usual beginning after asking for massage preferences. The back massage was very good and midway through, out came the natural B's to enhance the back massage and after a couple minutes, returned to using her hands. After complimenting the technique, she allowed the flip and then asked, in broken english, what was desired. After requesting the top of the menu, she said, oh no, we don't do that here. You been here before? She began to massage the front side and allowed nursing while she proceeded to the he.

After release she covered up the B's and returned to a soft massage for about another 10 minutes. While finishing the massage, she continued to insist that the menu was limited here, even on return visits, and wanted to know other places that the menu was full and what the going rates were. At the end of the hour, she announced Ok and helped with dressing. Tip. 6 to which she said "Oh." Mamasan led the way out and advised that other girls were available, come back soon. In view of the other recent reviews of this place, the limited menu probably applies to all the girls. However, for a good massage only, it is recommended.

Member #5089
04-18-13, 19:55
Came here for my first time and drew Coco. Pretty cute girl. I'd give her a 7 all around. Petite girl, with a good attitude in her later 20s. Started with a table shower for. 1 extra she grazed the boys a few times. Made my way to the room where she started with a lotion and throughout the massage she teased by positioning my hand which was slightly to the side of the table between her legs. After she did this two more times I decided to go for it and lightly grabbed her leg and she didn't pull away, so I made my way up to the kitty and gave her a good petting. So from here on, heavy roaming to pretty much anywhere I chose was on the menu. On the flip she started around my groin area lightly and began to increase in pressure, soon enough she was on to the boys and the unit. Very good HE. Damage was to the house and 40 tip. Would recommend.

Collio2
04-19-13, 11:52
If you ever feel pain and need the relief the place to go is the Soft Spa. I was in need of some urgent care and found this spa in the phone book. I walked in and explained to them my problem and they were intent to listen. I only had to wait a few minutes when a masseur walked in and introduced herself. She was pretty and she spoke gently. I then told her the cause of my problem. I noticed that she was experienced by her response. I knew she knew what to do. She took good care of me and at the end I was relieved and was back in the state of relaxation. If I ever need this treatment again I know where to go.

Kijimuna
04-19-13, 13:28
Came here for my first time and drew Coco. Pretty cute girl. I'd give her a 7 all around. Petite girl, with a good attitude in her later 20s. Started with a table shower for. 1 extra she grazed the boys a few times. Made my way to the room where she started with a lotion and throughout the massage she teased by positioning my hand which was slightly to the side of the table between her legs. After she did this two more times I decided to go for it and lightly grabbed her leg and she didn't pull away, so I made my way up to the kitty and gave her a good petting. So from here on, heavy roaming to pretty much anywhere I chose was on the menu. On the flip she started around my groin area lightly and began to increase in pressure, soon enough she was on to the boys and the unit. Very good HE. Damage was to the house and 40 tip. Would recommend.She isn't there anymore, right.

Member #4911
04-19-13, 19:47
If you ever feel pain and need the relief the place to go is the Soft Spa. I was in need of some urgent care and found this spa in the phone book. I walked in and explained to them my problem and they were intent to listen. I only had to wait a few minutes when a masseur walked in and introduced herself. She was pretty and she spoke gently. I then told her the cause of my problem. I noticed that she was experienced by her response. I knew she knew what to do. She took good care of me and at the end I was relieved and was back in the state of relaxation. If I ever need this treatment again I know where to go.Sounds worthy of consideration, so I viewed your other posts in an effort to narrow the search, but no dice as your other posts are from CO. Can you share the general area or other useful data?

Thanks

The NewGuy
04-20-13, 05:38
Sounds worthy of consideration, so I viewed your other posts in an effort to narrow the search, but no dice as your other posts are from CO. Can you share the general area or other useful data?

ThanksSSRod, a simple search on google will result on your answer. He gave more than enough clues in his post to find this spot. Be safe out there.

Plaqueman75
04-20-13, 19:03
If you ever feel pain and need the relief the place to go is the Soft Spa. I was in need of some urgent care and found this spa in the phone book. I walked in and explained to them my problem and they were intent to listen. I only had to wait a few minutes when a masseur walked in and introduced herself. She was pretty and she spoke gently. I then told her the cause of my problem. I noticed that she was experienced by her response. I knew she knew what to do. She took good care of me and at the end I was relieved and was back in the state of relaxation. If I ever need this treatment again I know where to go.I went there this morning and met with Angie. As an AMP, I am surprised to see a young (er) masseur. Mid 20s; early 30s at the most. However, I find that her touch is too soft for my taste. TS is also mediocre. I may repeat but want a different attendant.

Mamasan told me that they had new management; and had to re-register which was why they were closed last January. The time I attempted to visit them. She says that they have been open for the last 3 months or so.

Be safe out there.

Member #5089
04-20-13, 20:18
She isn't there anymore, right.Unless, she's left in the last few days then I don't see why she would have left.

JSM75
04-21-13, 09:39
Sounds worthy of consideration, so I viewed your other posts in an effort to narrow the search, but no dice as your other posts are from CO. Can you share the general area or other useful data?

ThanksSoft Touch Therapy in Springfield.

JSM75
04-21-13, 09:44

ThanksSoft Touch Therapy in Springfield.

Member #4911
04-21-13, 10:01
SSRod, a simple search on google will result on your answer. He gave more than enough clues in his post to find this spot. Be safe out there.Does it really make a difference to post vague descriptions, why beat around the Bush, especially if like you noted it can easily be found via google. I did a google search on "soft spa", reviewed OP postings, and I have no clue, all I found was a lot of ads for hot tubs. So, I saw another post on soft touch which is likely the same as soft spa, so a google on that variation showed me a place in MI, but nothing local, so fi, I'm done looking for that place, thanks.

The NewGuy
04-21-13, 22:09
Does it really make a difference to post vague descriptions, why beat around the Bush, especially if like you noted it can easily be found via google. I did a google search on "soft spa", reviewed OP postings, and I have no clue, all I found was a lot of ads for hot tubs. So, I saw another post on soft touch which is likely the same as soft spa, so a google on that variation showed me a place in MI, but nothing local, so fi, I'm done looking for that place, thanks.

All you had to do was google soft touch massage northern VA or soft touch massage springfield va. The spot has been reviewed in the past on this forum. It has been under numerous management in the past. It was even called T K Thearapy before. The spa at this location has been there for years.

And yes it does matter to try to keep postings vague now that alot of good spots have been closing down within the surrounding states. If you notice, most senior members have been keeping it vagued or keeping it via PM to those that have shown that they are trustworthy.

Member #4911
04-23-13, 10:22
Soft Touch Therapy in Springfield.Thank you!

Member #4911
04-23-13, 10:34
All you had to do was google soft touch massage northern VA or soft touch massage springfield va. The spot has been reviewed in the past on this forum. It has been under numerous management in the past. It was even called T K Thearapy before. The spa at this location has been there for years.

And yes it does matter to try to keep postings vague now that alot of good spots have been closing down within the surrounding states. If you notice, most senior members have been keeping it vagued or keeping it via PM to those that have shown that they are trustworthy.I tried several iterations for searches, but not the exact strings of data you noted. I have seen other members post both ways. I go back and forth, trying to provide useful data to others without drawing unwanted attention. Understand your comments, thanks for the replies and your help.

UviLovMe
04-24-13, 16:36
I went to the White Bird in Sterling for a massage. I paid $80 for the hour including table shower and the table shower was worth it. Lots of playing. Very clean and relaxing environment. The massage was really good say 7/10. My provider was cici who is younger than most in this biz and was very friendly. Standard VA finish for appropriate tip.

Enjoy!

Collio2
04-25-13, 16:43
The evergreen MP visit was a good one just like any other I've been to. Walked in told the mamasan I was ready for the usual. She smiled and brought out a girl. It seemed like a busy day. She was regular with long black hair. Not too sexy and not bad looking. I was fine with her. She took me to the shower and she made sure I was nice and clean and it felt great. I received a Great massage. A She massaged every part of my body as usual. So not a bad day. I tipped and paid and will be back sometime later.

Pcpc1688
04-25-13, 23:40
ESCORT ADVERTISEMENT AND WEBSITE DECODER.

Ultimate GFE. Has a good imagination.

I enjoy my work. A highly accomplished actress, fakes "O"s better than Meg Ryan.

Down-to-earth. Isn't high.

Energetic. Is high.

Discreet. Too disorganized to keep your personal information.

Outcall only. Has a car, lives in a motel.

Incall only. Doesn't have a car, lives in a motel.

BBW. Pick a fold, any fold.

I answer my phone. No computer.

E-mail me only. No phone.

Fill out my online booking form. You will never get an appointment, ever.

Punctual. +- 2 hours.

Educated. 5 years of high school.

Wants to spend time getting to know you. Kills as much of the hour as possible with idle chit-chat.

Appreciates tips. $200 for a no-touch dance, $300 more for FS.

Girl-next-door. Has a face like a basset hound.

Mature. Take her photo, add 15 years.

Classy. Washes.

University Educated. Bartending School.

Sensitive. Doesn't laugh at you to your face.

Loves meeting new people. She needs the money.

Lingerie available. BYO, she'll be more than happy to wear it.

Sensual. Turns the TV off.

Referrals required. Wants to gauge how skanky you really are.

Deposit required. Primadonna.

Sophisticated. Stops the action to take cell phone calls.

Blonde. Bad dye job.

Redhead. Wig.

Couples welcome. At least women usually wash.

Can bring a friend. Anything to get you off faster.

Smoker. 6 packs a day.

Non-Smoker. 2 packs a day.

Doesn't do drugs. That happens after the session.

Face obscured on site for privacy. Butt ugly.

Elegant Dinner Companion. A free meal is always nice.

Tight butt. No hips, ass looks like 14 year old boy.

B cup. BB's on a breadboard.

C cup. B cup.

D cup. C cup.

DD cup. Fat.

115. 140.

125. 150.

135. 160.

140+. A house.

New pics on site. Reviewers slammed her for dated pics.

I only take 1 appointment per day. The other 5 are just friends.

My car broke down. She has better things to do.

My email crashed, I lost everything. She has better things to do for the next week.

Retirement. She met a BF who doesn't like her job.

Coming out of retirement. She was dumped.

Holiday Specials. Kids need winter clothes.

Light Domination. You don't want FS? All the better.

If you seek a onetime experience, look elsewhere. Look elsewhere.

Nice apartment. Doesn't live in a motel.

A few piercings. Face and bod look like a pin cushion.

A few tats. More ink than bare skin.

Very accommodating. Speaks greek if you are less than 6", $100 extra.

Now independent. Too flaky even for the agency.

Genuine pics. Just not of her.

34-23-34. 34-32-40.

PC out

Member #4290
04-26-13, 10:11
It's chilling how accurate this is!

Andy Rooney would be proud.

Excellent info, good sir!

ESCORT ADVERTISEMENT AND WEBSITE DECODER.

Ultimate GFE. Has a good imagination.

I enjoy my work. A highly accomplished actress, fakes "O"s better than Meg Ryan.

Down-to-earth. Isn't high.

Energetic. Is high.

Discreet. Too disorganized to keep your personal information.

Outcall only. Has a car, lives in a motel.

Incall only. Doesn't have a car, lives in a motel.

BBW. Pick a fold, any fold.

I answer my phone. No computer.

E-mail me only. No phone.

Fill out my online booking form. You will never get an appointment, ever.

Punctual. +- 2 hours.

Educated. 5 years of high school.

Wants to spend time getting to know you. Kills as much of the hour as possible with idle chit-chat.

Appreciates tips. $200 for a no-touch dance, $300 more for FS.

Girl-next-door. Has a face like a basset hound.

Mature. Take her photo, add 15 years.

Classy. Washes.

University Educated. Bartending School.

Sensitive. Doesn't laugh at you to your face.

Loves meeting new people. She needs the money.

Lingerie available. BYO, she'll be more than happy to wear it.

Sensual. Turns the TV off.

Referrals required. Wants to gauge how skanky you really are.

Deposit required. Primadonna.

Sophisticated. Stops the action to take cell phone calls.

Blonde. Bad dye job.

Redhead. Wig.

Couples welcome. At least women usually wash.

Can bring a friend. Anything to get you off faster.

Smoker. 6 packs a day.

Non-Smoker. 2 packs a day.

Doesn't do drugs. That happens after the session.

Face obscured on site for privacy. Butt ugly.

Elegant Dinner Companion. A free meal is always nice.

Tight butt. No hips, ass looks like 14 year old boy.

B cup. BB's on a breadboard.

C cup. B cup.

D cup. C cup.

DD cup. Fat.

115. 140.

125. 150.

135. 160.

140+. A house.

New pics on site. Reviewers slammed her for dated pics.

I only take 1 appointment per day. The other 5 are just friends.

My car broke down. She has better things to do.

My email crashed, I lost everything. She has better things to do for the next week.

Retirement. She met a BF who doesn't like her job.

Coming out of retirement. She was dumped.

Holiday Specials. Kids need winter clothes.

Light Domination. You don't want FS? All the better.

If you seek a onetime experience, look elsewhere. Look elsewhere.

Nice apartment. Doesn't live in a motel.

A few piercings. Face and bod look like a pin cushion.

A few tats. More ink than bare skin.

Very accommodating. Speaks greek if you are less than 6", $100 extra.

Now independent. Too flaky even for the agency.

Genuine pics. Just not of her.

34-23-34. 34-32-40.

PC out

Fatpig
04-26-13, 11:33
Saw one of the girls. She was average. Unlike what people saw earlier in the forum. Average across the board and unhappy with 40 I left for tip. Still a good spot but would see someone else.

Prince in Springfield is always good for me.

AllAboard
04-26-13, 22:36
Does anybody have any info on a Mia P. BP ads in the Fredricksburg section?

JmSuttr
04-27-13, 12:31
Does anybody have any info on a Mia P. BP ads in the Fredricksburg section?First, it should have been posted in the Backpage Advertiser section of the forum.

Second, you should have posted a link to the provider's BP ad so that others could know exactly which provider you're referring to without having to search.

Third, you need to provide some evidence that you've done an acceptable amount of research / homework of your own before asking the forum.

JSM75
04-28-13, 01:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Guitarman1
04-28-13, 08:29
Pardon my ignorance, but I always thought Mamasans knew about the massage techniques provided at their spas. Even the unconventional ones. I mean, the owners / managers must be the ones paying someone to spam ads with provocative pictures and / or wording on CL and BP.

Am I the only one who thinks this?Of course it is known that there are some extras, but the MMS are only letting it go so far. If they see a bunch of people coming in asking for the same girl, they will begin to suspect that she has given more than the standard. They may or may not come here to confirm before letting her go. There is also the possibility of someone here telling the MMS. There was a new girl that provided FS at a spot known for a no FS policy. I mentioned that it was available at a NoVA spot without naming it. I offered to disclose the place / girl via PM to seniors only. I shared with maybe 3 or 4 seniors and the girl was promptly let go. Maybe it was for another reason but I learned to be even more careful with the intel.

The thing is we keep seeing places that do not offer FS getting raided. The raids happen at about the same rate regardless if FS is available. They think not doing FS keeps them off the LE radar but it really doesn't make any difference.

Fatpig
04-30-13, 10:33
Found blue in nova again. Older but still reliable as ever. Pm

Volvos40
05-01-13, 15:35
Cici does a soft massage, and I like a deep tissue followed by Swedish long strokes. She will at least work on the finish. Glad it worked out.

QUOTE=UviLovMe; 1744553]I went to the White Bird in Sterling for a massage. I paid $80 for the hour including table shower and the table shower was worth it. Lots of playing. Very clean and relaxing environment. The massage was really good say 7/10. My provider was cici who is younger than most in this biz and was very friendly. Standard VA finish for appropriate tip.

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Serpico99
05-01-13, 17:57
The AMP that is across from the big white bird AMP in Loudoun County is closed. Evidently, this place is co-owned or run with the other AMP down the road, near the old "king" AMP (after I called the number, I was was directed to come to the AMP down the street near the old "king" spot). I had bad luck on my last trip to this AMP (near the old "king" AMP) but the voice on the phone was Ginny's and I had a good time with her when I saw her there on a previous trip. When I walked in, I saw Ginny but Ginny passed me off to the same woman I saw last time there (she does a very good massage and that's it). I said what the heck, maybe she will go the extra mile this time around. No dice. She had to pass me off to Ginny to complete my noVa massage. Ginny rushed it a little bit, probably because my time was almost up. I tipped 30 to let them split it amongst themselves. If Ginny was my provider she probably would had allowed me to nurse like a baby and not had rushed me, just like on my previous time with her.

If you hit this spot, ask for Ginny or Judy or Angela. If you don't get neither of them, bail out of this place. The other provider won't do squat.

CowboysFan
05-05-13, 22:20
Stopped in OTC in Manassas on Friday, met by Jessica at the door. I asked for an hour and she took my 80 then said she was pretty tired and asked if I would settle for 30 mins. I said sure and she said it would still come with a table shower. She then handed me a 20 back. I thought I was in for a rush but I must say I was pretty impressed on the table shower and massage. I even think it was longer then 30 mins, real clean place.

Normal nova finish, damage was 60 and a 40 tip.

Would gladly repeat with her, she said she's off on wednesdays and I could call to schedule an appointment.

I highly reccomend seein her!

Powkid
05-06-13, 16:43
Saw the ad on BP, and figured I would give it a shot! Since it was my first time there, I opted for 30mins. Provider looked to be in her late 30's, petite, with nice boobs. Overall, nothing to wow about. Standard nova ending and pricing.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-bada-spa-new-staff-and-best-massage-25/8516359

Stay safe!

Roger1286
05-07-13, 08:27
Last week, I tried to hit the Spas recommended by SMs but after 6 straight places were busy with "come back in 45 minutes" guestimates, my time was extremely limited. I decided the next call that would say they were available that would be the one. Unfortunately, it was the wrong choice. Apparently a newer place in McLean, next to another option, (that was busy) so I tried it. I got a mid 40s + gal, with a stern face and an irritated manner. She said she had seen me before, which was puzzling since I had not ever been there. Perhaps from another decade as I have not been in the area for a long time. That "before" experience must have soured her as she was bitchy, angry and never said anything or reacted to any pleasantries. Table shower was thorough but with no optimistic hints. Massage was less than average. The preflip had some minimal light touch, so when I turned I thought I would just touch her hip. I got an angry snarling disgusted chatise of "Don't touch me" and believe me I kept my hands to myself. It started to remind me of my last dental visit as I could not wait til it was over. Avoid:

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hey-there-come-to-relax-center-its-a-place-where-you-can-finally-feel-at-peace-25/10048091

AKFourtySeven
05-07-13, 08:58
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/3788891913.html

The ladies give a great medium massage with a light touch finish that is exquisite. No extras except the usual nova finish. I had Lisa the last time I was there.

Any Mouse
05-07-13, 17:04
Went by BWT today, mid-afternoon. Open sign Off. Bell inside removed. No answer to knock. Several times. Did not try phone. Anyone have any info?

AM

Yoyo Spa
05-08-13, 05:25
Last week, I tried to hit the Spas recommended by SMs but after 6 straight places were busy with "come back in 45 minutes" guestimates, my time was extremely limited. I decided the next call that would say they were available that would be the one. Unfortunately, it was the wrong choice. Apparently a newer place in McLean, next to another option, (that was busy) so I tried it. I got a mid 40s + gal, with a stern face and an irritated manner. She said she had seen me before, which was puzzling since I had not ever been there. Perhaps from another decade as I have not been in the area for a long time. That "before" experience must have soured her as she was bitchy, angry and never said anything or reacted to any pleasantries. Table shower was thorough but with no optimistic hints. Massage was less than average. The preflip had some minimal light touch, so when I turned I thought I would just touch her hip. I got an angry snarling disgusted chatise of "Don't touch me" and believe me I kept my hands to myself. It started to remind me of my last dental visit as I could not wait til it was over. Avoid:

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hey-there-come-to-relax-center-its-a-place-where-you-can-finally-feel-at-peace-25/10048091I had a positive experience there a few months back (

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1705566&viewfull=1#post1705566

) but returned recently and it was not as good. I was a bit rushed, to be fair. But neither the massage nor the ending were well done. Still, provider's attitude was pleasant, not rude. I think she called herself Jenny. Claimed to be the owner. Anyway, she said the girl I had fun with last time was fired for having too much fun. So I don't plan to go back.

Guitarman1
05-08-13, 08:45
Went by BWT today, mid-afternoon. Open sign Off. Bell inside removed. No answer to knock. Several times. Did not try phone. Anyone have any info?

AMIt was like that at one point last year. No bell and no open sign. I went back a few months later and it was open again. Everything was as normal with a woman I had never seen before working. I never asked what happened.

VAmongerman
05-08-13, 18:25

AMBefore the previous closing, I had several really nice times there. The girl was really cute, affectionate and fun. Haven't been back in a while, although I have been tempted to see if she is still there. Alas, I don't remember her name but she was fun and not jaded.

MeeGook
05-10-13, 06:57
Saw Ms Virginia last week. Reasonable massage, definitely professionally trained. Attractive provider. Ending was mechanical and menu was VERY restricted. For price, think there are better options out there.

C-AMP in Alexandria near Swan continues to be my go to place.

Pcpc1688
05-10-13, 17:26
And not in a good way.

PC out

Boberati
05-11-13, 20:13
Saw Ms Virginia last week. Reasonable massage, definitely professionally trained. Attractive provider. Ending was mechanical and menu was VERY restricted. For price, think there are better options out there.

C-AMP in Alexandria near Swan continues to be my go to place.Yeah, she seems to get great reviews, but I found the whole experience very non-sensual and her looks were hardly inspiring.

Trigr
05-12-13, 18:15
First Health use to be open in Seven Corners (Falls Church / Annandale area) a while back. Had the most awesome massage therapist there, Ping (not the golf clubs.). Anyone familiar with her or where she's at now?

AsianOccasion
05-13-13, 09:03
Well I have been lurking for a week or two and finally pulled the trigger on an AMP that I figured was a safe bet.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/annandale-springfield-alexandria-bky-therapy-_-relax-your-mind-and-enjoy-oriental-massage-28/7729702

I didn't see any reports on this place, so I might have TOFTT, but I am sure if I RTFF a little more, I may have seen a report on this place. FYI this was my first ever AMP experience.

First of all if anyone is going to go here. The suite is on the right side of the building (doesn't make sense based on the numbering of the other suites). Figured perhaps they had been closed and opened up with a new "address" just by changing the suite number. The suite number was indicated by a paper printed out / taped to the door as opposed to the metal sign on the bricks.

2 door system with a bell on the inner door. Answered promptly by MMS who took me too a room. I was then met by Soo / Sue, a K-girl who appeared to be in her 30's placing her in her mid-late 40's. I would give her a 5 or a 6. She asked me how long, I told her an hour at which point she took the house charge from me and left the room. Upon returning she took me to another room for a TS. Kinda felt uncomfortable leaving my stuff in a separate room, but what can you do really. Fortunately other than my cell / cash, everything else was locked up in my vehicle. TS was nothing special in that I couldn't gauge how my massage session would go after that. But I still had high hopes. The massage session I would rate a 8/10 as far as the actual massage, Soo really knew what she was doing with that, she worked out all the knots in my back. That said, I was kinda worried that after the flip she wouldn't know what I wanted due to the lack of sensuality, but before the flip it started to get a little more sensual so after the flip it was evident which muscle was tense and needed the most attention. After the flip she didn't touch me, she hovered her hands over my stomach and said "Where" to which I replied EVERYWHERE. She then said "show me" so I took her hands and placed them on the tense muscle that needed the most attention on the second half of the massage. Nothing else was discussed wrt tip which I thought was nice. She knew what I wanted, and I knew what was expected afterwards. OTC roaming was allowed (man her ass was rock solid, which surprised me for an older woman). Typical NOVA finish.

Overall I would go back, if I want a great all around massage beginning to end, I will see Soo again, if I am not so much worried about the actual massage I will likely sample another.

Tipped .4 on my way out the door.

Bunker Buster
05-13-13, 20:13
First Health use to be open in Seven Corners (Falls Church / Annandale area) a while back. Had the most awesome massage therapist there, Ping (not the golf clubs.). Anyone familiar with her or where she's at now?So Ping was awesome, but you didn't tell us about her until she's gone?

Taking a penny when you need one is all good and well, but how about putting a penny in the tray when you have one?

Sexingit
05-14-13, 11:58
Snip.Welcome and good first post.

AsianOccasion
05-14-13, 21:21
Welcome and good first post.LOLat"snip" Thanks and Sorry it was such a long post, I wanted to cover my bases and make sure I left a good detailed report.

Daearth
05-15-13, 06:50
I must say I agree with all that you said. Kept asking if I've "been to one of "these" spots" before. I stated in MD. Either way, she definitely offered the hands on the muscle action and I finished after some good motion. She was kind of cute and thick. I may go back but ha I wish they did more. Good time though.

Well I have been lurking for a week or two and finally pulled the trigger on an AMP that I figured was a safe bet.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/annandale-springfield-alexandria-bky-therapy-_-relax-your-mind-and-enjoy-oriental-massage-28/7729702

I didn't see any reports on this place, so I might have TOFTT, but I am sure if I RTFF a little more, I may have seen a report on this place. FYI this was my first ever AMP experience.

First of all if anyone is going to go here. The suite is on the right side of the building (doesn't make sense based on the numbering of the other suites). Figured perhaps they had been closed and opened up with a new "address" just by changing the suite number. The suite number was indicated by a paper printed out / taped to the door as opposed to the metal sign on the bricks.

2 door system with a bell on the inner door. Answered promptly by MMS who took me too a room. I was then met by Soo / Sue, a K-girl who appeared to be in her 30's placing her in her mid-late 40's. I would give her a 5 or a 6. She asked me how long, I told her an hour at which point she took the house charge from me and left the room. Upon returning she took me to another room for a TS. Kinda felt uncomfortable leaving my stuff in a separate room, but what can you do really. Fortunately other than my cell / cash, everything else was locked up in my vehicle. TS was nothing special in that I couldn't gauge how my massage session would go after that. But I still had high hopes. The massage session I would rate a 8/10 as far as the actual massage, Soo really knew what she was doing with that, she worked out all the knots in my back. That said, I was kinda worried that after the flip she wouldn't know what I wanted due to the lack of sensuality, but before the flip it started to get a little more sensual so after the flip it was evident which muscle was tense and needed the most attention. After the flip she didn't touch me, she hovered her hands over my stomach and said "Where" to which I replied EVERYWHERE. She then said "show me" so I took her hands and placed them on the tense muscle that needed the most attention on the second half of the massage. Nothing else was discussed wrt tip which I thought was nice. She knew what I wanted, and I knew what was expected afterwards. OTC roaming was allowed (man her ass was rock solid, which surprised me for an older woman). Typical NOVA finish.

Overall I would go back, if I want a great all around massage beginning to end, I will see Soo again, if I am not so much worried about the actual massage I will likely sample another.

Tipped. 4 on my way out the door.

BigTigger
05-15-13, 07:41

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hey-there-come-to-relax-center-its-a-place-where-you-can-finally-feel-at-peace-25/10048091This is where you are supposed to get up and leave. Tell her you don't put up with bad service and let the mamasan know on the way out that you were not happy. Don't disrespect yourself and money.

BigTigg

Robespiere
05-15-13, 17:37
This is where you are supposed to get up and leave. Tell her you don't put up with bad service and let the mamasan know on the way out that you were not happy. Don't disrespect yourself and money.

BigTiggHe is absolutely right, and that is being one hell of a nice guy just to tell her the service is no good. If one of these third rate broads did that to me, I can guarantee you I would have looked the little chink in the eye and told her "massage finished", walked out, told the mamasan that they should fire this girl immediately, and that they if ever pull that crap again you are going to let LE know the little operation they are running. I would fix their rickshaw real quick. Eye to eye. I wouldn't take that from a first rate girl, much less ones of these low life's. This is probably one more example of guys over tipping. Too bad guys can't get it through their skulls that this is not a love fest.

One more reminder that (1.) they are "working girls" (and there are a lot better descriptions of them I can think of but it would be deleted) ; (2.) you are there to get serviced; (3.) they are not your girlfriends and you are not special. End of story. Period.

AsianOccasion
05-15-13, 20:56
I must say I agree with all that you said. Kept asking if I've "been to one of "these" spots" before. I stated in MD. Either way, she definitely offered the hands on the muscle action and I finished after some good motion. She was kind of cute and thick. I may go back but ha I wish they did more. Good time though.I got the same have you been here or have you gotten massages before questions at least 3/4 times. I wish there were more too but as I said I got a great massage front and back.

FrogNog
05-16-13, 09:35
I went to the White Bird in Sterling for a massage. I paid $80 for the hour including table shower and the table shower was worth it. Lots of playing. Very clean and relaxing environment. The massage was really good say 7/10. My provider was cici who is younger than most in this biz and was very friendly. Standard VA finish for appropriate tip.

Enjoy!Where is the White Bird in Sterling (sorry. New to the AMP scene in NoVA)

AsianOccasion
05-16-13, 10:01
So out of curiosity, I had my first experience Friday afternoon and it left me with one question. What do you guys do with cash / keys / cell phone while at the TS? Figure next time I will just leave my phone in the car with everything else but keys and cash means they can find your car if they want and the time it takes for a TS is plenty of time. Once in your car they can get your registration and plenty other stuff if you stashed your wallet there.

Watta
05-16-13, 14:15
So out of curiosity, I had my first experience Friday afternoon and it left me with one question. What do you guys do with cash / keys / cell phone while at the TS? Figure next time I will just leave my phone in the car with everything else but keys and cash means they can find your car if they want and the time it takes for a TS is plenty of time. Once in your car they can get your registration and plenty other stuff if you stashed your wallet there.Another rule to add to all the others:

NEVER take in anything you are afraid of losing! Leave valuable at home or locked in some unusual place inside the car. Glove box, center console, under the seat. NOT safe. Be original!

NEVER take in more cash than you are ready to spend. They can easily get us to empty our wallets once they get one hand on the dick, one on the balls and the tongue in the ear.

Watta lot of rules!

Any Mouse
05-16-13, 14:32
So out of curiosity, I had my first experience Friday afternoon and it left me with one question. What do you guys do with cash / keys / cell phone while at the TS? Figure next time I will just leave my phone in the car with everything else but keys and cash means they can find your car if they want and the time it takes for a TS is plenty of time. Once in your car they can get your registration and plenty other stuff if you stashed your wallet there.AO: Most (if not all) AMPs provide a small bag in the massage table room for the purpose of placing any valuables during the TS. Look for it on the towel or lotion table. If you don't see it, ask. The bag is usually plastic or some such, and you are free to take it with you to the shower room. There is usually a dry spot in the TS where you may leave the bag, or just hang it up. I do have to say, however, that in my MANY years of this hobby, I have never had ANYTHING missing, or even disturbed. I used the bag for a couple of years, but came to the conclusion that the AMP does NOT want any attention drawn to the place, and a customer complaining of robbery is a sure way to get the attention of the local authorities. That being said, I just leave my phone (locked) and my cash (just enough) in my pants. AM

Amp Forever
05-16-13, 20:37
AO: Most (if not all) AMPs provide a small bag in the massage table room for the purpose of placing any valuables during the TS. Look for it on the towel or lotion table. If you don't see it, ask. The bag is usually plastic or some such, and you are free to take it with you to the shower room. There is usually a dry spot in the TS where you may leave the bag, or just hang it up. I do have to say, however, that in my MANY years of this hobby, I have never had ANYTHING missing, or even disturbed. I used the bag for a couple of years, but came to the conclusion that the AMP does NOT want any attention drawn to the place, and a customer complaining of robbery is a sure way to get the attention of the local authorities. That being said, I just leave my phone (locked) and my cash (just enough) in my pants. AMAbsolutely agree, only take the bare (no pun intended) essentials in. No more money than you are willing to spend, car keys (unless you are on foot or public transportation) , and a cover (in case that is an option you wish to pursue). They are not going to ask for an I'd (unless they are REAL careful). Have been engaged in this hobby for decades and have never had my stuff disturbed. Agree with Any Mouse, these places do not want a LEO response to a theft or robbery call (don't think these girls would bank on the customer being too embarrassed to call LEO).

AsianOccasion
05-17-13, 00:32
Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the words of wisdom. I figured as much with regard to AMP's being relatively safe as far as worrying about my stuff getting stolen. AMP's seem a lot more safe than finding body rubs on BP. That's primarily why I started my mongering here. I hope to venture out to other avenues, but I am playing this game cautiously trying to learn as I go. My next step will likely be one of the asian agencies that I have seen posted on the forums, as those too seem relatively safe with references from senior members.

Still learning the ropes, I noticed bunker buster posts alot of fake ad listings up so I have been using the phone / image search functions to just to see if I can get the same results from the info on the original ad's on the fakes that he posts about. Figure if I can get my searches down like he does them I will be headed in the right direction.

OtherRonPaul
05-17-13, 06:17
Stopped by an apparently well known AMP in Arlington (Columbia Pike) after work yesterday. Was hoping for some physical therapy, but was turned away at the door because they were busy. She suggested that I call for an appointment next time.

Why bother posting this? Because, the woman who answered the door was smokin' Hot! Little black dress, hair just past her shoulders, sparkles around her eyes, perfect little body that filled the dress wonderfully.

I had a massage here once before, several months ago. The provider was older, the massage was weak, but in the end I left happy. On the way out, I also saw another provider, again very old, but with huge implants. So, I told myself I would come back again sometime to get a closer look at those.

Now, after seeing the fresh face who answered the door yesterday, I'm extremely eager to go again.

In general, I don't like making appointments, or calling providers at all. Prefer to just walk in. Realistically, I'll probably try a walk-in here again, and hope not to hit it during rush hour. But, if I have another near miss with the beauty queen who I glimpsed yesterday, I'll probably go out and buy another phone just for calling her.

Bunker Buster
05-17-13, 22:12
Where is the White Bird in Sterling (sorry. New to the AMP scene in NoVA)If things are clear enough for a casual noob to figure out, then they're easy for others to figure out. Low key is the key in the MP forum.

Take some time to RTFF starting about 20 pages back to present, go have a few experiences, post discreetly about them, and by that time you'll either figure out the answer yourself, or you'll have gained the credibility to get your answer through back channels.

OtherRonPaul
05-18-13, 07:26
Stopped by an apparently well known AMP in Arlington (Columbia Pike) after work yesterday. Was hoping for some physical therapy, but was turned away at the door because they were busy. She suggested that I call for an appointment next time.

Why bother posting this? Because, the woman who answered the door was smokin' Hot! Little black dress, hair just past her shoulders, sparkles around her eyes, perfect little body that filled the dress wonderfully.

I had a massage here once before, several months ago. The provider was older, the massage was weak, but in the end I left happy. On the way out, I also saw another provider, again very old, but with huge implants. So, I told myself I would come back again sometime to get a closer look at those.

Now, after seeing the fresh face who answered the door yesterday, I'm extremely eager to go again.

In general, I don't like making appointments, or calling providers at all. Prefer to just walk in. Realistically, I'll probably try a walk-in here again, and hope not to hit it during rush hour. But, if I have another near miss with the beauty queen who I glimpsed yesterday, I'll probably go out and buy another phone just for calling her.Went back Friday morning. In fact a little too early, had to wait about 15 min until they opened at 10am. To my dismay, I did not see the 30-ish year old beauty from Thursday evening, instead one of the 50+ ladies who's serviced me before. Diane, I think. But, she did have a black dress on, and enough makeup that I was able to pretend. Very light touch massage, everything standard. No shower available, or at least, not offered.

On the way out, was introduced to Lotto, another well aged provider.

Still curious about the younger woman I saw the other night. Wondering if my eyes deceived me, or if it's just a matter of timing.

Watta
05-18-13, 08:39
If things are clear enough for a casual noob to figure out, then they're easy for others to figure out. Low key is the key in the MP forum.

Take some time to RTFF starting about 20 pages back to present, go have a few experiences, post discreetly about them, and by that time you'll either figure out the answer yourself, or you'll have gained the credibility to get your answer through back channels.BB. LEO is not a newbie and can de-crypt any talking around we may do here. Sometimes we get a little too vague in these reviews and may as well not file a report at all.

It is kinda fun to write in "mongerese" but we must not fool ourselves into thinking LEO is not fluent in the language as well.

Just one fat, old man's opinion.

SomebodyElse
05-18-13, 19:26
Struck out at the rain forrest. After some luck at FCCC earlier this week I decided to call sky eden but was told I need a reference? Never heard of that here can anyone enlighten me?

JSM75
05-19-13, 00:03
I've been to this place five times now over the course of roughly a year. I definitely like it, though have only dealt with two of the women there. The first one I dealt with is no longer there. Had an exciting* time there my second go round last August when 20 minutes into the session LE decided to drop by for a visit. Everything was good though and they started the clock over for me.

Tipped. 4 on my way out the door.

MrSunnyHills
05-20-13, 09:10
Following up on some good reviews here, I stopped by last week early (around 10am) at the CAMP off rt 7 near Bailey's crossroad. No answer, so I called. They said,"oh. You should make an appointment". So I said, can I have an appt now? Yes, sure, come to the door.

Saw Vikki, or Mikki, or Maggi, or something. She repeated it and sort of laughed like "you can call me anything or you can call me Al" when I asked did you say "Vikki or Maggie"?

Anyway, fabulous therapeutic session, with a decent typical NOVA finish. Would repeat.

Guitarman1
05-20-13, 10:00
So out of curiosity, I had my first experience Friday afternoon and it left me with one question. What do you guys do with cash / keys / cell phone while at the TS? Figure next time I will just leave my phone in the car with everything else but keys and cash means they can find your car if they want and the time it takes for a TS is plenty of time. Once in your car they can get your registration and plenty other stuff if you stashed your wallet there.I am going to agree with what others have said. Stashing your wallet and valuables in your car is the standard move for mongering, but it probably doesn't matter as much at an AMP. A BP girl won't hesitate to rob you if given the chance, she can check out and be gone as fast as she can pack. She may also have an armed pimp ready to back her up. An AMP operates at a set location. They have to be more careful and low key. They don't want trouble with the police, and they don't want bad attention on any review sites. You have less to worry about at an AMP than with a CV or BP girl.

Member #4911
05-20-13, 20:18
Partial quote: ".20 minutes into the session LE decided to drop by for a visit."

Inquiry: So what happens when LE shows up? Was they uniformed or UC? Did they I'd or photo anyone? Ask questions? Other? It sounds like not much happened based on continued session, but would like more details if you can share. Thanks.

Stashio
05-21-13, 14:33
Been busy the last month and have not had the time to post. So here are my latest ventures. You can find these on CL.

Went to Pine Salon and had an awesome time. Can't say anymore about the visit except I will return. Total damage 1. 2.

I visited Foot Spa for the second time since they opened and everyone is spot on with the visit, they leave the door slightly cracked, lots of teasing but it is a DIY. Cute girl with very soft breasts! Total damage .8.

Visited Chdayspa again with Linda, very good massage and she knows how to work the muscles! Will repeat again. Total damage $

I finally got a chance to try out a new place in Woodbridge called Sasha Spa. There are two ladies there and I pulled Mary. Older gal, late 30's early 40's. Good massage with some teasing, tried to get her to rub all muscles but she drew a box of where she would not touch. Even tried coaxing her and she shook her head no. Ended up being a DIY. The other girl was better looking and will try her next.

Be safe.

Jimbo8
05-22-13, 07:09
Been on the sideline with an injury for a while, finally got back out.

Went to the new place in Manassas, Massage Therapy.

Should have walked out when I seem the entire place was a series of curtained stalls. The massage was very good, with the usual teasing. On the flop did the rubbing on lower belly trick, and inner thighs. Maybe extras once they realize they won't get the business.

If you want a very nice massage in a terrible setting, this is the place.

Guitarman1
05-22-13, 20:04
I've been to this place five times now over the course of roughly a year. I definitely like it, though have only dealt with two of the women there. The first one I dealt with is no longer there. Had an exciting* time there my second go round last August when 20 minutes into the session LE decided to drop by for a visit. Everything was good though and they started the clock over for me.I am wondering the same thing as SSRod. What happened with LE?

JSM75
05-22-13, 21:24
Actually I should clarify first that it was 20 minutes into my visit. I got there and had already had the TS and the session was about 10 minutes in. All in all it wasn't a big deal, just freaked me out enough not to go to another parlor for a few months. She was working my upper back and we were having a conversation about something unimportant. Anyway, you can always hear when someone comes or goes in this place and I heard the front door open. What was unusual is that it was definitely more than the one visitor coming in and whoever answered the door talking. Being that I had my face down, I turned and looked at the door and saw the shadows moving under the crack at the bottom of the door and then the door handle turn. So, door opens and a uniformed police officer pokes his head in.

The masseuse had obviously dealt with this in the past so she went and sat in the chair over by the door right away. The police officer just stood in the doorway the entire time while whoever else was there was doing their thing in the rest of the place. I saw one plain clothes guy in the hall standing around and some female coming in and being snarky with the masseuse. The officer asked how I was doing, what my name was, what I did for work, who I worked for, the general area of where I lived, and then just some occasional small talk. He didn't write anything down and never asked to see my I'd which I was kind of surprised at though I was just getting a massage so wasn't doing anything wrong anyway.

When they pulled the masseuse out of the room to go get I'm assuming her ID and license / credentials, he asked me if I had paid yet to which I said yes, $80 for the hour. When the masseuse came back, he harped on to her a few times to make sure I get my full hour and not to count the time they were there against me. The snarky woman came in and talked to the masseuse about how she had seen her name in some online forums as well and rambled on about something else.

Apparently everything checked out and they all left 20-25 minutes later. It definitely sounded like they were on their way to another location though I didn't hear them say which one. My guess is they were at another one before coming to the one I was in.

In the end, not really a big deal. Freaked me out but that's all. The masseuse went ahead and gave me an hour long massage afterwards, starting the clock over when they left, though I think it ticked off the MMS as with about 15 minutes left, she yelled something through the door and the masseuse yelled back. Being that it was Korean, I have no idea what they said.

Partial quote: ".20 minutes into the session LE decided to drop by for a visit."

Inquiry: So what happens when LE shows up? Was they uniformed or UC? Did they I'd or photo anyone? Ask questions? Other? It sounds like not much happened based on continued session, but would like more details if you can share. Thanks.

Kijimuna
05-22-13, 21:36
Went in for a massage. Turned the light on in the massage room before I got changed. Noticed a huge yellow piss stain on the massage table. Turned around and left.

Lane Narrows
05-23-13, 07:54
I've been looking for a new place since CTM closed so I tried M & M Therapy in Alexandria last weekend and had a generally good time overall. After Mamasan brought me in, I was greeted by a mid-30s K-girl with an okay face and a pretty good body. The table shower was gentle but complete and she gave me a nice soft touch and standard finish all for three Jacksons plus house fee. I'd stop in again if I was in the area.

As an aside, has anyone else noticed that the masseuses (and I use that term loosely) are trying to raise the standard rates? The last couple of times I've gone to a new place, they've wanted to start at four Jacksons and I've had to talk them down.

Serpico99
05-24-13, 09:39
I was in the mood to Smile again, after a long hiatus from visiting this place but I remember visiting the other AMP that is on the opposite side of the building complex, facing the main road. I decided to take a gamble on this place and see how it is. Only one woman was working, she was petite, rocking a tank top and some nice short shorts. She interrogated me if I was here before, bah blah blah. She said she knows almost everyone who has stopped by. I did my best to try to convince her I was there recently and she seemed a little hesitant but satisfied at that point with my answer. Another monger board has the price posted as 60 / hr but I was told 80. And I did not get a table shower. Anyway, I just rolled with it so I didn't make a fuss about it.

She's a talker, likes to engage in conversation. At one point she stopped the massage and took a peek outside the window and commented on the weather. I think she was seeing if there was any LE milling around and suiting up for a raid given her initial hesitation with me. LOL She has a good attitude. Good activities but was rushed a bit.

Powkid
05-24-13, 18:02
Went to Prince for the first time and had an OK experience. Provider was a little older than I like but she was nice. Standard nova finish. I may repeat one-day.

Stay safe!

LexLuther
05-25-13, 16:01
Went in for a massage. Turned the light on in the massage room before I got changed. Noticed a huge yellow piss stain on the massage table. Turned around and left.The massage tables are almost always covered in naugahyde. And from what I've seen, the girls that work in these places are invariably clean. That is part of their culture.

So how can there have been a piss stain? Please explain this for the rest of us. Are you sure you are not trying to trash this place because someone pissed you off?

LexLuther

Kijimuna
05-25-13, 18:11
The massage tables are almost always covered in naugahyde. And from what I've seen, the girls that work in these places are invariably clean. That is part of their culture.

So how can there have been a piss stain? Please explain this for the rest of us. Are you sure you are not trying to trash this place because someone pissed you off?

LexLutherNo not at all. I actually really like this place. But my guess is some creep pissed on the table after his massage. I guess I should have taken a pic of the stain. LOL

Volvos40
05-28-13, 09:41
So, I need to alert anyone going to this place that there is a Korean idiot posing as a masseuse. She wore goofy looking little boy tennis shoes, and colored socks. She was maybe 40'ish, bad English, about 5-2 or 5-3, kind of dumpy. I said I liked 90 minute sessions, and she got started. About 10 minutes later, I realized she didn't know how to massage! I had to tell her how to work areas, how much pressure. And she couldn't do a thing. Example. I told her use long firm gliding strokes. So she stayed on that area until she started to rub the skin off. I should have complained immediately. They do a table wash, but bringing in buckets, and lightly washing me on the massage table. This was the only thing she was good at. So she was a wash girl, not a masseuse. I told her it was a horrible massage, and she kind of knew it. Damage was. 9 for 90 minutes and. 1 for bath. Stay away from this place.

Eerock
05-28-13, 17:11
Apparently everything checked out and they all left 20-25 minutes later. It definitely sounded like they were on their way to another location though I didn't hear them say which one. My guess is they were at another one before coming to the one I was in.Checking the box entitled "we check on these places from time to time and never see anything untoward." Which they shouldn't if they make enough commotion at the front door.

Serpico99
05-28-13, 17:54
They do a table wash, but bringing in buckets, and lightly washing me on the massage table.I had this happen to me once. The provider brought in a bucket of warm water and used a bottle of Dial soap to give me a "table shower". LOL

JmSuttr
05-28-13, 18:52
Searching on BP and CL, using both Fairfax and acupressure as search terms, yields multiple hits. Do you have a partial phone number or other info to help narrow it down? I certainly want to avoid and it's my guess that others will want to do the same. Thanks.

Ted Williams
05-29-13, 13:48
Decided to swing by old eva, now otc in the sudley road area on a whim with extra time to kill. I had my hopes high from another post, but left somewhat satisfied from the visit, although I don't think its worth returning. I may have met jessica and lisa, but they were switching during my visit because there was some commotion about another monger roaming around in the hallways. (sheesh!) I let that slide and they were apologetic about and gave me more time. The massage was good in room and TS and I was allotted the full time not like some other places. I was forced to indicate an area of concern by placing her hand there and roaming was allowed over clothes and no other extras were allowed. Got the old stay quiet about this which seems silly because this is no extra then any other place. Standard rates for house / tip. One other note was no upsell which is appreciated and she smiled, no bad attitudes!

No better than sterling or herndon for now is my conclusion.

Good day

Ernie8
05-29-13, 16:21
What does DIY stand for? I don't see a glossary of terms, here.

Been busy the last month and have not had the time to post. So here are my latest ventures. You can find these on CL.

Went to Pine Salon and had an awesome time. Can't say anymore about the visit except I will return. Total damage 1. 2.

I visited Foot Spa for the second time since they opened and everyone is spot on with the visit, they leave the door slightly cracked, lots of teasing but it is a DIY. Cute girl with very soft breasts! Total damage. 8.

Visited Chdayspa again with Linda, very good massage and she knows how to work the muscles! Will repeat again. Total damage $

I finally got a chance to try out a new place in Woodbridge called Sasha Spa. There are two ladies there and I pulled Mary. Older gal, late 30's early 40's. Good massage with some teasing, tried to get her to rub all muscles but she drew a box of where she would not touch. Even tried coaxing her and she shook her head no. Ended up being a DIY. The other girl was better looking and will try her next.

Be safe.

Ernie8
05-29-13, 16:30
Ok found Abbreviations. DIY. Do It Yourself.

I would have to say. I'd pass on that.

I visited Foot Spa for the second time since they opened and everyone is spot on with the visit, they leave the door slightly cracked, lots of teasing but it is a DIY. Cute girl with very soft breasts! Total damage. 8.

Be safe.

Guitarman1
05-30-13, 13:27
The massage tables are almost always covered in naugahyde. And from what I've seen, the girls that work in these places are invariably clean. That is part of their culture.

LexLutherRegarding the cleanliness. I have seen girls at a few different places use poor hygienic practices.

1. Maybe a couple times I have seen a girl take the towel that was laid under me on the table, fold it and put it with the "clean" towels.

2. I remember a couple times when a girl laid a towel over me while walking on my back, then after walking folded it up and put it back with the "clean" towels.

3. A girl used a second towel to dry me off again once we were in the room and left it on the floor. At the end of the session she picked it up, folded it, and put it with the "clean" towels. It was NSP which I believe is now closed.

4. This is the nastiest. I am pretty sure one place was using the same towel to clean up our cum over and over. They had this 1 hand towel set to the side in the shower room. While I was showering girls would randomly come grab it, dunk it in the water, leave for a minute, and bring it right back. When I finished the girl went to get a towel, I could hear she went to the shower room and heard the sound of a cloth being dunked in water, then she returned with a wet towel. I promptly left without letting her clean me, didn't leave a tip, and never returned. This place was not in this area and is shut down, but it showed me how much I need to watch what is going on in these places.

The first 2 are maybe not THAT bad compared to the others, but still not right in my opinion. Plus what trouble is it to wash a few extra towels? The third one was just gross. The last one was a game changer and I wonder how many guys weren't paying attention and got cleaned up with a used cum rag.

Each time I did take a minute to mention it to the MMS. The first 2 places I returned to because I knew the MMS at these locations actually cared to keep us happy so I was confident everything was be taken care of. I never went back to NSP even though the MMS promised it wouldn't happen again. It is a good thing because maybe a year later someone complained about similar poor towel hygiene there. The last place was a long time ago, before I had discovered this site.

Bunker Buster
05-30-13, 16:02
1. Maybe a couple times I have seen a girl take the towel that was laid under me on the table, fold it and put it with the "clean" towels.

2. I remember a couple times when a girl laid a towel over me while walking on my back, then after walking folded it up and put it back with the "clean" towels.

3. A girl used a second towel to dry me off again once we were in the room and left it on the floor. At the end of the session she picked it up, folded it, and put it with the "clean" towels.

4. This is the nastiest. I am pretty sure one place was using the same towel to clean up our cum over and over.

I wonder how many guys weren't paying attention and got cleaned up with a used cum rag.This has been going on for years.

Ever read about the nail salons that use the same tools on women's hands and feet without sterilizing them first? I've seen reports where salons have been cited by the health department for having kimchi fermenting in vats alongside vats where tools are soaking.

Guitarman1
05-31-13, 11:44
This has been going on for years.

Ever read about the nail salons that use the same tools on women's hands and feet without sterilizing them first? I've seen reports where salons have been cited by the health department for having kimchi fermenting in vats alongside vats where tools are soaking.Oh yeah I've seen those stories. Things like this have been more and more common over the years. LexLuther pointed to hygiene being a part of the culture. That may be true regarding their personal hygiene, but it doesn't mean the level of cleanliness at an AMP won't suffer if there is a level of laziness present.

Personally I stick to places that are comfortable, clean, and give my my full hour. If I'm not comfortable with the level of cleanliness at an AMP, regardless how young or cute the girls are, I am not returning.

The Nub
06-01-13, 09:01
I guess I'll post this here since the service is Massage and NoVa only, even though it's not a Massage Parlor but an apartment studio. Needless to say the pictures are not real.

This is their BP ad: http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-busty-venezuelan-and-sexy-petite-costa-rican-sensual-and-relaxing-23/10164580

Two call system, apartment building on Lee Hwy in Fairfax. Saw two therapists, one short, overweight, native-american looking latina in her 40s. 3/10 at best. And another younger, light skin latina in her late 20s with bleached hair. Chose the younger latina, name was Mariela, medium build but flabby around the waist and saggy B cups. She was younger, but kinda rough looking, definetely NOT the girl from the pictures....I'd give her a 5/10 at best.

Rates are 1. 2 / half hour, and 1. 6 / hour. I went for the half hour. The curtains came off at the start of the massage, up and down, and the body rub began. Not too skilled but enthusiastic. 15 mins and was asked to flip, a little more massage on the front, and finally the NoVa therapy. I roamed everywhere, even got a finger wet. Ok NoVa ending, but I won't repeat. Price too high for the service. And the therapists are not even attractive. I did not leave a tip, since at those prices I figure tipping was not needed.

VAmongerman
06-01-13, 11:53
Was in need and went to multi-color standby, nice time for $.2 total, nova+ and roaming, menu more complete than usual fare, details for seniors only and will trade info. Especially I am looking for massage and BBBJ. A year or two ago I had several places to partake of this, and now, nothing! I know BP and escorts are an option, but there the massage is missing usually. Would really appreciate any suggestions and as I said, I will trade.

VAM

Jackbenimble17
06-01-13, 14:04
When DC had AMP w / FS and table showers back in the day, I recall getting at least two infections on my legs or stomach which eventually went away. Sure it was from those "clean towels".

Oh yeah I've seen those stories. Things like this have been more and more common over the years. LexLuther pointed to hygiene being a part of the culture. That may be true regarding their personal hygiene, but it doesn't mean the level of cleanliness at an AMP won't suffer if there is a level of laziness present.

Personally I stick to places that are comfortable, clean, and give my my full hour. If I'm not comfortable with the level of cleanliness at an AMP, regardless how young or cute the girls are, I am not returning.

Hobby123
06-02-13, 12:12
I guess I'll post this here since the service is Massage and NoVa only, even though it's not a Massage Parlor but an apartment studio. Needless to say the pictures are not real.

This is their BP ad:

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-busty-venezuelan-and-sexy-petite-costa-rican-sensual-and-relaxing-23/10164580

Two call system, apartment building on Lee Hwy in Fairfax. Saw two therapists, one short, overweight, native-american looking latina in her 40s. 3/10 at best. And another younger, light skin latina in her late 20s with bleached hair. Chose the younger latina, name was Mariela, medium build but flabby around the waist and saggy B cups. She was younger, but kinda rough looking, definetely NOT the girl from the pictures. I'd give her a 5/10 at best.

Rates are 1. 2 / half hour, and 1. 6 / hour. I went for the half hour. The curtains came off at the start of the massage, up and down, and the body rub began. Not too skilled but enthusiastic. 15 mins and was asked to flip, a little more massage on the front, and finally the NoVa therapy. I roamed everywhere, even got a finger wet. Ok NoVa ending, but I won't repeat. Price too high for the service. And the therapists are not even attractive. I did not leave a tip, since at those prices I figure tipping was not needed.Did you need to tip? PM me if you want.

Watta
06-02-13, 15:54
Did you need to tip? PM me if you want.Tipping is never a requirement and if any establishment tries to make it so I definitely do not leave one and do not give them any repeat business.

If I get outstanding or extra services from any place I might leave a tip. I will especially leave a good tip for truly outstanding service if I intend to go back to that same place again in the near future.

The place can be an eatery, AMP, hotel, airport, barber shop, or any other place where tips happen. The rule is always the same, for me anyway.

Outstanding service and I intend to return. Absolutely tip well.

OK service and I intend to return. Moderate tip.

OK service and I do not intend to return. Small or no tip.

Poor service. No tip and probably a complaint with the manager.

Now, go forth and do great things!

JJ

Bunker Buster
06-02-13, 16:31
Did you need to tip? PM me if you want.The Nub answered your question in the last sentence of his report.

I did not leave a tip, since at those prices I figure tipping was not needed.

MrLombardo1
06-02-13, 16:39
Regarding the cleanliness. I have seen girls at a few different places use poor hygienic practices.

3. A girl used a second towel to dry me off again once we were in the room and left it on the floor. At the end of the session she picked it up, folded it, and put it with the "clean" towels. It was NSP which I believe is now closed.

4. This is the nastiest. I am pretty sure one place was using the same towel to clean up our cum over and over. They had this 1 hand towel set to the side in the shower room. While I was showering girls would randomly come grab it, dunk it in the water, leave for a minute, and bring it right back. When I finished the girl went to get a towel, I could hear she went to the shower room and heard the sound of a cloth being dunked in water, then she returned with a wet towel. I promptly left without letting her clean me, didn't leave a tip, and never returned. This place was not in this area and is shut down, but it showed me how much I need to watch what is going on in these places.

The first 2 are maybe not THAT bad compared to the others, but still not right in my opinion. Plus what trouble is it to wash a few extra towels? The third one was just gross. The last one was a game changer and I wonder how many guys weren't paying attention and got cleaned up with a used cum rag.

Each time I did take a minute to mention it to the MMS. The first 2 places I returned to because I knew the MMS at these locations actually cared to keep us happy so I was confident everything was be taken care of. I never went back to NSP even though the MMS promised it wouldn't happen again. It is a good thing because maybe a year later someone complained about similar poor towel hygiene there. The last place was a long time ago, before I had discovered this site.Never been to an AMP but that is something I will look at if I ever try it. Isn't that kinda stuff a good way to get MERSA

Utwogood
06-02-13, 17:01
Regarding the cleanliness. I have seen girls at a few different places use poor hygienic practices.

Each time I did take a minute to mention it to the MMS. The first 2 places I returned to because I knew the MMS at these locations actually cared to keep us happy so I was confident everything was be taken care of. I never went back to NSP even though the MMS promised it wouldn't happen again. It is a good thing because maybe a year later someone complained about similar poor towel hygiene there. The last place was a long time ago, before I had discovered this site.Well, I suppose you could bring your own hand cloths or towels if it bothers you to that extent. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, though they may not want to touch yours. Honestly most of us aren't thinking "rationally" when we go to visit

Bunker Buster
06-02-13, 18:06
Well, I suppose you could bring your own hand cloths or towels if it bothers you to that extent.In the early 2000s, the Latin Palace management tipped me off to the Spanish-only side of the business (30 for 10 minutes) , so I was going to the apartments that had rooms subdivided by hanging sheets. Two girls could use one room and run through 10 guys an hour. This was an assembly line, and those sheets were probably used 40 times a day.

Before anyone looks down his nose, if you used to pay $ at the Latin Palace (or DC Latina) , I saw the same girls you did for 70% less. While they'd move the better ones to the more expensive apt, some of them either started in the rabbit houses, or rotated back if they were shorthanded.

I used to bring a pack with a flat sheet, soap, and a towel, so I didn't pick up scabies, lice, or bedbugs, or roll around in another guy's pubic hair or sweat. The girls thought it was odd, but some of them liked the cleanliness. When I was done, I'd pack the sheet, tip the girl a 5 or 10, then bring my stuff into the bathroom to shower before dressing. In 3 years of slumming, I never had so much as an itch.

Every so often, I'd tip the doorman a 5 and thank him for taking care of me. I'm sure I was the only customer who ever tipped anyone, and my good rep always got me good service.

Daearth
06-03-13, 06:53
I feel that, and I could be wrong, most of the Asian ads via BP are fake so I tend to get my fulfillment per se from the AMPs. However, I have visited a few being in South Carolina, Northern VA, and Maryland. Thus far, I feel that I get a "good" service at the ones in MD particularly off of route 1 off of Wash Blvd. They go hard. One in South Carolina actually provided CBJ with a cowgirl in there. Of course I finished there with a "Happy Ending." I guess I should start doing the TSs as well because I usually go straight for the regular massage.

So my question is do you know of any AMPs that offer truly "good" service or do you tend to get what you pay for?

Thanks fellas and continue to be careful out there.

AsianOccasion
06-03-13, 14:15
Was in Fredericksburg this morning. Sunrise Therapy is listed on an AMP map website as being closed. Since Gander Mountain is only a couple hundred yds away from there figured I would make a quick stop after my guns / ammo browsing.

They are in fact still open, my provider was a K-girl named Anna. Nothing special to look at, OTC roaming before the flip, after the flip she allowed OTC and UTC roaming, Breast play allowed, even got a little Feeding in during the NOVA finish. She finished up the massage, as she was massaging my temple I started some OTC roaming again, managed to get the little guy to wake up, convinced her to give a second NOVA finish. Managed to get FIV during the first NOVA finish. Could tell she didn't want me to since she didn't make it easy, but she didn't say no.

All in all I would say it wasn't bad, massage was good and the second NOVA finish wasn't expected.

7 for the house. 5 tip on the way out the door. No upsell involved, she new what I wanted and I knew I had to take care of her before I left.

This was my second AMP experience, I preferred BKY to this one simply because of the TS. But being the closest AMP to my house, I am sure I will return.

Powkid
06-03-13, 21:30
This place is legit. No extras at all. Provider was 50+, but gave a great massage. Can't beat the price for a good massage though.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/45-1-hr-body-treatment-top-and-best-accupressurist-therapeutic-massage-in-business-in-clarendon/9268854

Stay safe!

Propilot
06-03-13, 22:26
Was in Fredericksburg this morning. Sunrise Therapy is listed on an AMP map website as being closed. Since Gander Mountain is only a couple hundred yds away from there figured I would make a quick stop after my guns / ammo browsing.

They are in fact still open, my provider was a K-girl named Anna. Nothing special to look at, OTC roaming before the flip, after the flip she allowed OTC and UTC roaming, Breast play allowed, even got a little Feeding in during the NOVA finish. She finished up the massage, as she was massaging my temple I started some OTC roaming again, managed to get the little guy to wake up, convinced her to give a second NOVA finish. Managed to get FIV during the first NOVA finish. Could tell she didn't want me to since she didn't make it easy, but she didn't say no.

All in all I would say it wasn't bad, massage was good and the second NOVA finish wasn't expected.

7 for the house. 5 tip on the way out the door. No upsell involved, she new what I wanted and I knew I had to take care of her before I left.

This was my second AMP experience, I preferred BKY to this one simply because of the TS. But being the closest AMP to my house, I am sure I will return.I would not mention the the provider's name. Give the provider's name in PM. Mamasans do read this forum and girls have been fired because of what hobbyist report here. Great report though.

Propilot
06-03-13, 22:38
Well, I suppose you could bring your own hand cloths or towels if it bothers you to that extent. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, though they may not want to touch yours. Honestly most of us aren't thinking "rationally" when we go to visitWhen I visit AMPs I bring a new miniature loofa scrub, a small bottle of disinfectant and a small vial of liquid soap. The small loofa scrubs fit their hand perfectly. All of these items fit neatly in a small sandwich bag and in your pocket. Be sure to label the soap and disinfectant brightly so that the contents are easy to read for the provider. If the provider is really pretty, I ask her not to use the loofa scrub and just use the other items because I love the way their hands feel as they are caressing my body.

The Nub
06-03-13, 23:12
Visited this place for the first time today. Called ahead for an appointment and was greeted at the door by mamasan. Nice lady. Mamasan took me to my room and collected. 8 for the hour, and asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes, and to my surprise it was a table shower. However. My therapist must have still been in another appointment because Mamasan said she would take care of my shower herself and then another lady would do my massage.

Anyway, Mamasan did a pleasant and thorough TS, dried me up and led me to my room. My therapist then met me in my room. K lady in her late 40s or early 50s, with soft b-cups, medium build, average looking for an AMP. Very nice lady though, good attitude. Nice massage, albeit short. Standard NoVa with a little spice, liberal roaming allowed and I was even allowed to feed like a baby. Then hot towel, and some scalp massage. Left. 4, got no complaints. Pretty nice lady, with good attitude, but there was one negative: I got shorted on time. I was in and out the door in 45 mins. I paid for 1 hour.

Senior members may PM for more details.

Guitarman1
06-05-13, 09:03
I would not mention the the provider's name. Give the provider's name in PM. Mamasans do read this forum and girls have been fired because of what hobbyist report here. Great report though.

Propilot-Always check your six.Dude I don't think there was anything wrong with his report. He named the girl but still got only a standard finish. I doubt that is going to draw a bunch of extra visitors for her. I am sure Mamasans know we are groping their girls at the finish. They are more concerned with all inclusive finishes that will draw too much traffic and attention.

Loader401
06-05-13, 09:42
Went to Sunrise yesterday since I had a day off. I've been there a number of times since it's the only one in the area. Others are a little drive away, and IMHO are more worth it. Alas, if a standard nova finish is needed in quick times, Sunrise will do perfectly. No TS, lots of oil (if you want it) and new table paper linens for every client. I have never gotten FIV, so kudos to him, but there had always been at the least OTC and some UTC. Ladies are not young and tight. Actually, all my providers.even when they were Modern Massage- seems to be the build of mamasans. Maybe this is where the mamasans go to retire. All in all, great massage. I paid. 7 for the hour and. 5 for tip. Fair price I believe for Nova finish and decent massage. I wish there was more around here but a nice Sunrise is always welcome.

The Nub
06-05-13, 11:50
TOFTT and met a couple of incredibly cute light skinned Thai therapists. Wow, I didn't think I would ever find Asian therapists that cute and young (mid 20s) in NoVa! Standard AMP fees / tips and services, though limited roaming, but I was promised that now that they know me things will get better in that department.

Massage was decent, but those of you looking for a CMT level massage will find it lacking. But I enjoyed the massage, specially because my therapist was as cute an Asian as they come. NoVa technique was very good. Will definitely repeat and see if service gets better in the roaming department.

Senior members who have traded intel with me in the past may PM for more details.

AsianOccasion
06-05-13, 16:46
Dude I don't think there was anything wrong with his report. He named the girl but still got only a standard finish. I doubt that is going to draw a bunch of extra visitors for her. I am sure Mamasans know we are groping their girls at the finish. They are more concerned with all inclusive finishes that will draw too much traffic and attention.It's all good. I'm still new at this so both of you are right. It would be best to keep some details to PM. Had neither of you said anything and I managed to get FS (highly doubt it) somewhere I woulda reported name location time of day temp humidity etc LOL. Just to make sure I got the info out there. Now I know better. Its best you and PP nipped a possible problem down road in the bud.

Propilot
06-05-13, 22:50
Dude I don't think there was anything wrong with his report. He named the girl but still got only a standard finish. I doubt that is going to draw a bunch of extra visitors for her. I am sure Mamasans know we are groping their girls at the finish. They are more concerned with all inclusive finishes that will draw too much traffic and attention.Guitarman, you may be correct. Maybe I was being overly cautious because I knew a girl that got fired for providing a basic standard ending plus. It was posted on another site and somehow mamasan got wind of what she was doing. She was a favorite of mine and I really miss her.

Volvos40
06-07-13, 13:13
Searching on BP and CL, using both Fairfax and acupressure as search terms, yields multiple hits. Do you have a partial phone number or other info to help narrow it down? I certainly want to avoid and it's my guess that others will want to do the same. Thanks.Sorry, been off the grid for a while. The place used either '77' or accupressure, was right on Rt236 as you head west through Fairfax, on left, in office complex of one story offices, the place was in the complex, to right, and didn't have entrance on the Rt 236 side. Very nice furnishings, . Avoid it.

The Nub
06-07-13, 23:11
It's been a couple months since I've visited this Chinese AMP, but stopped by today for my 4th visit. My therapy was provided by a new therapist who moved to the area from New York. Her name starts with the letter "M." Chinese therapist, mid 40s, medium build with a little flab on the lower abdomen, but a pair of enhanced C's that a 20yr old would envy. She's the better looking and "younger" of the bunch, if you can call mid 40s young. Had a very good session, it seems massage schools in New York train the therapists well.

I paid 0. 7 for the hour, no shower available. The massage was very good, my therapist used elbows and knees very well. She did some kind of I guess I would call it "knee walking" on my back and legs, which relieved my tight muscles, very enjoyable. Very nice standard NoVa theraphy, took her time, it felt more like a massage for Junior too, very enjoyable. Left 0. 5 tip, not because she went beyond the standard, but because she performed the standard very well. Also, she gave me the full hour session too, I was in and out of the place in a little over 1 hour. Would definitely repeat with this therapist, definitely the best of the establishment and one of the better therapy sessions I've had at an AMP in a while.

Senior members may PM for more details.

Pcpc1688
06-09-13, 15:55
TOFTT and met a couple of incredibly cute light skinned Thai therapists. Wow, I didn't think I would ever find Asian therapists that cute and young (mid 20s) in NoVa! Standard AMP fees / tips and services, though limited roaming, but I was promised that now that they know me things will get better in that department.

Massage was decent, but those of you looking for a CMT level massage will find it lacking. But I enjoyed the massage, specially because my therapist was as cute an Asian as they come. NoVa technique was very good. Will definitely repeat and see if service gets better in the roaming department.

Senior members who have traded intel with me in the past may PM for more details.So where are these cute therapists hiding at Nub?

PC out

SxNine
06-10-13, 14:39
Visited 3213 to see if there was anything different from all the others. Parking is on the street directly in front of the entrance and is metered. The entrance is in the middle of a row of retail stores. The outside door is unlocked and easy to get off the sidewalk quickly. Enter the foyer and ring the inside doorbell. Mamasan is a 40ish Korean, short with a pleasant face. She apparently worked alone and led the way to the room with standard table, chair, music. There is no table shower available. She cites county regulations. Standard hh and h rates. Usual disrobe, lay on table and after she returns, begins the back massage to requested strength. Within a few minutes of polite conversation and groping, the bees are revealed and used with hands for the back rub. Wandering hands reveal that nothing is under the short tutu and exploring the tight, soft round tush is not refused. Upon the fliip the rub continues, giving and receiving. Garments remain on, top up. Asked what is wanted, the menu is limited to roaming and hr. There is much conversation about what is available at other mps. She admits to having worked at a Tysons mp previously. Second and third requests for other menu items are refused. After standard nova finish and hot wash cloth rub down, she says I know you now and you know me now so come back. No one else was there so choice seems limited. However, it was a fine, fine tush and the promise to remember the acquaintance may require testing. .6 tip.

Powkid
06-10-13, 20:57
Visited 3213 to see if there was anything different from all the others. Parking is on the street directly in front of the entrance and is metered. The entrance is in the middle of a row of retail stores. The outside door is unlocked and easy to get off the sidewalk quickly. Enter the foyer and ring the inside doorbell. Mamasan is a 40ish Korean, short with a pleasant face. She apparently worked alone and led the way to the room with standard table, chair, music. There is no table shower available. She cites county regulations. Standard hh and h rates. Usual disrobe, lay on table and after she returns, begins the back massage to requested strength. Within a few minutes of polite conversation and groping, the bees are revealed and used with hands for the back rub. Wandering hands reveal that nothing is under the short tutu and exploring the tight, soft round tush is not refused. Upon the fliip the rub continues, giving and receiving. Garments remain on, top up. Asked what is wanted, the menu is limited to roaming and hr. There is much conversation about what is available at other mps. She admits to having worked at a Tysons mp previously. Second and third requests for other menu items are refused. After standard nova finish and hot wash cloth rub down, she says I know you now and you know me now so come back. No one else was there so choice seems limited. However, it was a fine, fine tush and the promise to remember the acquaintance may require testing. .6 tip.All the good looking / fun girls are gone. And they always say "more" next time. Don't believe it LOL. Just standard nova endings here.

Stay safe!

The Nub
06-10-13, 21:07
Visited 3213 to see if there was anything different from all the others. Parking is on the street directly in front of the entrance and is metered. The entrance is in the middle of a row of retail stores. The outside door is unlocked and easy to get off the sidewalk quickly. Enter the foyer and ring the inside doorbell. Mamasan is a 40ish Korean, short with a pleasant face. She apparently worked alone and led the way to the room with standard table, chair, music. There is no table shower available. She cites county regulations. Standard hh and h rates. Usual disrobe, lay on table and after she returns, begins the back massage to requested strength. Within a few minutes of polite conversation and groping, the bees are revealed and used with hands for the back rub. Wandering hands reveal that nothing is under the short tutu and exploring the tight, soft round tush is not refused. Upon the fliip the rub continues, giving and receiving. Garments remain on, top up. Asked what is wanted, the menu is limited to roaming and hr. There is much conversation about what is available at other mps. She admits to having worked at a Tysons mp previously. Second and third requests for other menu items are refused. After standard nova finish and hot wash cloth rub down, she says I know you now and you know me now so come back. No one else was there so choice seems limited. However, it was a fine, fine tush and the promise to remember the acquaintance may require testing. .6 tip.

Sad to hear that they got rid of their table shower. I went to the place 2 or 3 times when it first opened last year, and got TS every time, followed by a couple minutes in the tiny sauna. They had this very good looking lady in her early 40s who spoke very good english. Awesome body for her age, face was very attractive too, she was at least 8/10, but masage wasn't great and she did too much upsale so I only saw her once, she expected 0. 8 for the standard NoVa experience with curtains removed. I wonder if she's still there.

Twill
06-11-13, 17:37
Can anyone give me a recommendation for a decent (at least not cursory) massage from a cute girl (at least < 40) in the DMV? Legit but sensual and saucy perhaps. Not an experienced monger, just something simple like that is all I want, not necessarily looking to color outside the lines. Will follow up with report!

AKFourtySeven
06-12-13, 08:47
Try ATMBat5015 Lee Hwy. In Arlington. All of the sin the last year have been cuties.

Stashio
06-12-13, 12:30
Twill,

Check out the past 5-6 pages then check on BP and CL. You will find plenty of places to go to. As a newbie, you will need to RTFF.

Admin2
06-12-13, 23:03
When Vincent asked Jules if he could give HIM a foot massage in Pulp Fiction this question was forever put to rest. In the words of el Jeffe;

At the end of the day there better be a dick going into a pussy.

Hobby123
06-13-13, 06:49
A month ago I was at a NOVA spa, and the provider had a band-aid on her inner arm on the opposite side of the elbow, right where you would get one if you had blood testing. This was early in the morning (around 10:30), so I'm guessing that maybe these girls get blood tested for diseases. Not sure why else she would have a band-aid there that early in the morning.

AsianOccasion
06-13-13, 15:47
A month ago I was at a NOVA spa, and the provider had a band-aid on her inner arm on the opposite side of the elbow, right where you would get one if you had blood testing. This was early in the morning (around 10:30), so I'm guessing that maybe these girls get blood tested for diseases. Not sure why else she would have a band-aid there that early in the morning.Could be for any number of reasons. But if they stay getting tested regularly I won't complain. Not that it's BBFS still it can't hurt, better safe than sorry.

Serpico99
06-13-13, 18:16
A month ago I was at a NOVA spa, and the provider had a band-aid on her inner arm on the opposite side of the elbow, right where you would get one if you had blood testing. This was early in the morning (around 10:30), so I'm guessing that maybe these girls get blood tested for diseases. Not sure why else she would have a band-aid there that early in the morning.I get the ole' band-aid on my inner arm every year, when I go to my physical and they draw blood to check my cholesterol, etc.

Bunker Buster
06-17-13, 00:27
This is an outstanding professional massage that will leave you relaxed and relieved. If you're looking to get pain relief for aching muscles and joints with a Nova release to complete the relaxation, you'll be highly satisfied. If you need roaming and any kind of alphabet soup, you won't.

Studio is in her home, $/hour, draping optional. Massage was excellent, and I will repeat.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-magical-touch/7625138

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/3870207950.html

ChrisCanyon
06-17-13, 00:33
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-japanese-girls-bra-body-slidy-21/10135009 (57l) 4l8 number

Called up BP ad for Japanese. Probably false advertising but wanted to see. Reviewed place. Call mamasan blurts out address and hangs up. Didn't understand shit. Texted price and locale a tenth of a second later. Don't like. 70 € plus tip. Written in cyberspace. Erased immediately. Call when I get there ok. Strip mall. Dimly lit off our beloved Coverstone. I scouted the area and was trying to read the building numbers too. This was 9 at nite. Most stores were closed. Lights out. Dude sitting in shadow alone near 234 entrance. Another sitting on AMP side. Backed in spot white guys like me in, predominately Spanish area. Similar trucks. Fellow mongers? My uncle Lee who knows. Fuck it. Followed numbers to place. Good god almighty. Le? Vehicle. White with brown gold. Can't tell too dark. Explorer with light bar parked directly in front. Said community patrol on side. Moved down here 1. 5 years ago. Don't know. Drove around called mamasan. No answer. Text no answer. If she looked out window there's 3 Vehicles waiting. She must be shitting dragons at this point. Then I see a lone asian leaving with backpack hotstepping out of there. Looking over shoulder and moving fast. Should I drive up to her and ask about massage. I wondered. Mission aborted. I left. I was further let down by 4 providers. Ready to give up hobbying. Glad I didn't. Looked for the golden latina at 7 11. Not around. On a fucking Friday nite I'm providerless. Beat off to net porn. Advertisement up next day though. Saw casey blue on sun. Sweetheart. Not a clockwatcher. Nice girlfriend.

Donkey King
06-17-13, 13:00
So where are these cute therapists hiding at Nub?

PC outThey are listed on Backpage. You should be able to find them there.

Mbwrink
06-17-13, 17:40
This is an outstanding professional massage that will leave you relaxed and relieved. If you're looking to get pain relief for aching muscles and joints with a Nova release to complete the relaxation, you'll be highly satisfied. If you need roaming and any kind of alphabet soup, you won't.

Studio is in her home, $/hour, draping optional. Massage was excellent, and I will repeat.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/3870207950.htmlHow does she look?

Member #4911
06-17-13, 18:28
Was in the Warrenton area, so I revisited this spa after a month or two lapse in time. Intro fee of. 7 and tipped. 4 for TS, DT massage, and NOVA HE with limited roaming. Overall, happy adventure and would repeat.

My masseuse was hotter than usual, guessing mid to late 20's, short, nice body, tight ass. Allowed limited roaming of ass, legs, and back, but pulled away when I touched "V", boobs, and when I went under clothing on front side (stomach and north). Later allowed nipple play during NOVA HE. Received initial protest, but agreed to a little, which to me meant as much nipple play as I could get, seemed to enjoy it, but might have been faking too.

She used fingertips, palms, fists, forearms, elbows, and was on / off the table using her body weight for a real DT massage, felt really good! Some intermixed small talk, mostly asked me questions, said very little about herself.

About 45min DT massage with 15min HJ (she said no to CBJ) HE. Hugged her with a nice return hug, tipped. 4, she asked for another. 2, told her not for HJ. Hugged her again, but this time she did not hug back. It was clear that she felt my tip was lacking.

Went down the road to Ruby Tuesday's, had a nice meal, then departed the area.

Member #4911
06-17-13, 18:31

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/3870207950.htmlFor this type massage, not an agency, do you tip? I would like to try a CMT to see if there is a difference in massage quality over the ones I have received at the AMPs. Thanks.

Bunker Buster
06-17-13, 22:40
How does she look?If you care about her appearance, this isn't the droid you're looking for.

She looks good enough to be an excellent massage therapist who will leave you feeling much better than when you arrived.

MeeGook
06-18-13, 07:17
Was at the spa in Vienna that runs the early bird special last week. Got the new girl. Massage was below average for the place but my provider was above average in appearance. Very limited menu. In general, I visit this place for the above average massage. Would repeat but not with this provider.

Kamen
06-18-13, 13:07
Is the early bird special with HE?

Average in appearance. Very limited menu. In general, I visit this place for the above average massage. Would repeat but not with this provider.[/QUOTE]

Mbwrink
06-18-13, 17:12
Can anyone tell me, especially in your guys neck of the woods there aren't more latina's involved with rub and tug?

AKFourtySeven
06-18-13, 20:52
I've heard they like to stick with their own kind.

Personally I'd rather they didn't go into rub and tug but go into full service.

They don't need to develop the bad habits that the asians get into.

JmSuttr
06-18-13, 21:13
If you care about her appearance, this isn't the droid you're looking for.

She looks good enough to be an excellent massage therapist who will leave you feeling much better than when you arrived.I believe this is the same Norma who years ago used to work out of a tiny studio near Dupont Circle. If so, I visited her a few times and enjoyed an exceptional massage and a nice finish. One nice memory I have is that, once she felt comfortable with me, she allowed me to lift the drapes and do some limited roaming.

Of course, that was then and this is now, but thought I should share some history of what the past menu looked like. If you want to confirm this is the same Norma, ask her if she ever worked near Dupont Circle.

Anyway, who knows? Maybe your charms will transport her back to happier times. Good luck!

The Nub
06-19-13, 00:02
Can anyone tell me, especially in your guys neck of the woods there aren't more latina's involved with rub and tug?Most latinas (real latinas, not the US-born, second generation kinds) in the area work out of apartment studios, you can easily find them on BP, but they are rarely independent, probably because of the language barrier. There is also one Latina massage parlor in an office park in Burke, it's still there, they advertise on BP from time to time. 0.9 / hr + 0. 6 tip is expected for NoVa and roaming.

In my experience Latina therapists are generally lackluster in the massage department. I never had a half descent massage at a latina place. Also, the latinas I've found are not that attractive either. Hourly rates are generally a little higher and there is always up-sale for roaming or site seeing. Also, you never get the time you pay for, so always go for the half hour, because you will be in and out in about 30 mins no matter what.

I've yet to find a (real) latina place I'd recommend.

If you must have a Latina therapist go for one of the couple, reviewed, american-born latinas that work in the area. They are fluent in English, professional, and deliver a great service, though rates are a little higher than AMPs.

Now, one thing I've been meaning to research a little more about is the for-latino-only apartments. I had a dream of one such place. In my dream a Latino guy who did some work for me took me to this apartment in DC. 0.3 gets you everything till you pop, or 15-20 mins, whichever comes first. There were two cute girls and 1 butt ugly. Had a cute 30 something year old from Chile, not bad for a quickie and for the price. Apparently that kind of establishments are numerous among the Latino day laborers all over NOVA. They call those girls the "Trentonas" or "Thirty-girls" because the standard rate is $0.3, remember, their client base make $8-10/hr so prices can't be high. Word about such places only spreads through word of mouth among the Latinos. Perhaps next time you see a group of them hanging around the 7-11 ask them if they know where to find "Trentonas."

Eerock
06-19-13, 09:45
Perhaps next time you see a group of them hanging around the 7-11 ask them if they know where to find "Trentonas."I imagine they would be unlikely to volunteer that information so easily. But perhaps if you hired them to do some work, they would be more obliging.

Mbwrink
06-19-13, 19:41
Most latinas (real latinas, not the US-born, second generation kinds) in the area work out of apartment studios, you can easily find them on BP, but they are rarely independent, probably because of the language barrier. There is also one Latina massage parlor in an office park in Burke, it's still there, they advertise on BP from time to time. 0.9 / hr + 0. 6 tip is expected for NoVa and roaming.

In my experience Latina therapists are generally lackluster in the massage department. I never had a half descent massage at a latina place. Also, the latinas I've found are not that attractive either. Hourly rates are generally a little higher and there is always up-sale for roaming or site seeing. Also, you never get the time you pay for, so always go for the half hour, because you will be in and out in about 30 mins no matter what.

I've yet to find a (real) latina place I'd recommend.

If you must have a Latina therapist go for one of the couple, reviewed, american-born latinas that work in the area. They are fluent in English, professional, and deliver a great service, though rates are a little higher than AMPs.

Now, one thing I've been meaning to research a little more about is the for-latino-only apartments. I had a dream of one such place. In my dream a Latino guy who did some work for me took me to this apartment in DC. 0.3 gets you everything till you pop, or 15-20 mins, whichever comes first. There were two cute girls and 1 butt ugly. Had a cute 30 something year old from Chile, not bad for a quickie and for the price. Apparently that kind of establishments are numerous among the Latino day laborers all over NOVA. They call those girls the "Trentonas" or "Thirty-girls" because the standard rate is $0. 3, remember, their client base make $8-10 / hr so prices can't be high. Word about such places only spreads through word of mouth among the Latinos. Perhaps next time you see a group of them hanging around the 7-11 ask them if they know where to find "Trentonas."The language being a problem for them working anything but their own I can believe although wouldn't it be nice to let them find out they can make more than twice as much upscale with the indigenous population. I would like to help them out with my own path to citizenship though. !

Member #4911
06-19-13, 20:09
The language being a problem for them working anything but their own I can believe although wouldn't it be nice to let them find out they can make more than twice as much upscale with the indigenous population. I would like to help them out with my own path to citizenship though. !If I could break into the Latin rings at more or less their price, possibly a bit more, but not double, I could afford and would opt to have fun almost nightly with young Latinas! Just skip dining out! I speak a bit of Spanish, so maybe one day. Haha.

Exp69
06-21-13, 02:58
Was in the Warrenton area, so I revisited this spa after a month or two lapse in time. Intro fee of. 7 and tipped. 4 for TS, DT massage, and NOVA HE with limited roaming. Overall, happy adventure and would repeat.

My masseuse was hotter than usual, guessing mid to late 20's, short, nice body, tight ass. Allowed limited roaming of ass, legs, and back, but pulled away when I touched "V", boobs, and when I went under clothing on front side (stomach and north). Later allowed nipple play during NOVA HE. Received initial protest, but agreed to a little, which to me meant as much nipple play as I could get, seemed to enjoy it, but might have been faking too.

She used fingertips, palms, fists, forearms, elbows, and was on / off the table using her body weight for a real DT massage, felt really good! Some intermixed small talk, mostly asked me questions, said very little about herself.

About 45min DT massage with 15min HJ (she said no to CBJ) HE. Hugged her with a nice return hug, tipped. 4, she asked for another. 2, told her not for HJ. Hugged her again, but this time she did not hug back. It was clear that she felt my tip was lacking.

Went down the road to Ruby Tuesday's, had a nice meal, then departed the area.Sorry, I'm a newbie, can you translate? TS= Table Shower? DT=Dining at the Toes? NOVA=Northern Virginia? HE=Happy Ending! (That one I know!) Limited roaming=? So essentially you get a HE without the Full Meal Deal? Is this what most AMPs offer?

Exp

Jmijc
06-21-13, 08:12
The language being a problem for them working anything but their own I can believe although wouldn't it be nice to let them find out they can make more than twice as much upscale with the indigenous population. I would like to help them out with my own path to citizenship though. !Well I'm a latin guy I've been in this hobby for a few month now and yeha there are some really hot treintonas

I have a lot of hispanics friends (obviously) they give me digits all the time sometimes the service is not so good but for 30 whos complaining, but you get lucky from time to time you find some hot gals from Colombia and Venezuela o man they are hot.

Usually they deliver them to your front door and if you can work it out with the girl you are going to want to repeat.

Pm me maybe we can trade some digits!

Mbwrink
06-21-13, 19:06
If I could break into the Latin rings at more or less their price, possibly a bit more, but not double, I could afford and would opt to have fun almost nightly with young Latinas! Just skip dining out! I speak a bit of Spanish, so maybe one day. Haha.Dude you get a serious line on it let me know I fund one of your romps!

Member #4911
06-21-13, 23:02
Sorry, I'm a newbie, can you translate? TS= Table Shower? DT=Dining at the Toes? NOVA=Northern Virginia? HE=Happy Ending! (That one I know!) Limited roaming=? So essentially you get a HE without the Full Meal Deal? Is this what most AMPs offer?

ExpDT massage goes together for "deep tissue" massage. I shouldn't use that abbreviation, as DT does mean what you noted or deep throat on the abbreviations tab. Roaming is referring to what she allows regarding my hands on her body. The rest you correctly understood.

Based on my experience to date, the more comfortable you and the masseuse are with one another, the better things will go. Compliments are always welcome, but words that might put them on edge is better left to commonly understood hand or other gestures.

And as always, one's idea of a great, mediocre, or bad experience may vary for another, thus the phrase "your mileage may vary" (YMMV) is sometimes utilized.

The Nub
06-22-13, 18:37
Title says it all, not looking for NOVA this time. Where do you go if all you want is an excellent massage, at a reasonable price. Anyone got any recommendations?

Feel free to PM me too. Thanks!

Bunker Buster
06-22-13, 19:47
Title says it all, not looking for NOVA this time. Where do you go if all you want is an excellent massage, at a reasonable price. Anyone got any recommendations?

Feel free to PM me too. Thanks!Cao Dung (say it aloud) Day Spa. Hot foot soak, almost full-body massage (everything but front of torso).

This is the place that puts up the signs along Route 7 and 234. They also have a location at Eden Center.

Not a prayer of getting Nova, so don't bother making your masseuse angry by asking. Tip 10-20 if you're happy with the service.

(703) 354-3555.

Also, see my review below about Norma CMT. There's a matter-of-fact Nova included in the excellent massage, but she can skip it if you really don't want it.

IluvSmellyFish
06-23-13, 00:41
Had some sore muscles and was in need of a rubdown. Tried two AMPs and was extremely disappointed in the lineups. Ended up calling the ad describing a European provider. Ended up at the location in Alexandria and drew a short blonde. Cute in her own youthful way. Was quoted $.4 for an hour which included the standard NOVA finish.

Christine told me she was from poland. Not too talkative, but nice. Offered oil or lotion. I opted for the latter. Massage left much to be desired, since it was soft touch only. I like a deep tissue myself. Roaming over the clothesallowed. When I asked if the clothes could come off, was told full nude cost an extra $, toplesswas an extra. 6. Decided against paying the extra.

All in all, the providers looks were ok, the massage left much to be desired, but she was skilled with the finish. Prob won't repeat with her, but as I wad walking out, a cute dark haired girl was being dropped off by a bmw with tinted windows which made me think about going back to see whether she might have bettet massage skills?

Link to the ad below. The girl of course is not the one in thr pic.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-cute-blonde-from-europe-23/9247346

Jicks
06-23-13, 09:53
Cao Dung (say it aloud) Day Spa. Hot foot soak, almost full-body massage (everything but front of torso).

This is the place that puts up the signs along Route 7 and 234. They also have a location at Eden Center.

Not a prayer of getting Nova, so don't bother making your masseuse angry by asking. Tip 10-20 if you're happy with the service.

(703) 354-3555.

Also, see my review below about Norma CMT. There's a matter-of-fact Nova included in the excellent massage, but she can skip it if you really don't want it.I appreciate your response, any good one in Herndon / Chantilly area?

David Peter
06-26-13, 00:16
I got a 1 day business trip to NOVA last week. I didn't have enough time to read the forum, so my experience was not so good. First, I visited the Chinese spa massage on the second floor on Gallows street, next to 7eleven, and above the beauty shop. There are two Chinese ladies there. One is late 30s and other is late 20s. I am attracted to the 30s one. She is pretty to me. Very very friendly. The massage is excellent. I love her facial massage. At the end, I felt I am missing something. Ahh. It is a release. But sadly there is no HE. I asked a few time, but it is a NO from her. Maybe because she doesn't know me. If anyone has extra, please pm me. Damage $.

Feeling unfinished, I drove to the one on second floor in Piketon in Fall Church. This place is Korean place with TS. I am welcomes by J. She is early 20s has a wonderful body. Touching my boy few time during TS, and I know for sure I will have HE. But guess what? She asked and insisted for $ tip and promised more fun. I thought there must be more than a standard NOVA for that high tip. But it is just a quick HE. Damage total 180 for less than 1hr massage with hand release. Will not come back.

Pcpc1688
06-26-13, 17:43
I got a 1 day business trip to NOVA last week. I didn't have enough time to read the forum, so my experience was not so good. First, I visited the Chinese spa massage on the second floor on Gallows street, next to 7eleven, and above the beauty shop. There are two Chinese ladies there. One is late 30s and other is late 20s. I am attracted to the 30s one. She is pretty to me. Very very friendly. The massage is excellent. I love her facial massage. At the end, I felt I am missing something. Ahh. It is a release. But sadly there is no HE. I asked a few time, but it is a NO from her. Maybe because she doesn't know me. If anyone has extra, please pm me. Damage $.

Feeling unfinished, I drove to the one on second floor in Piketon in Fall Church. This place is Korean place with TS. I am welcomes by J. She is early 20s has a wonderful body. Touching my boy few time during TS, and I know for sure I will have HE. But guess what? She asked and insisted for $ tip and promised more fun. I thought there must be more than a standard NOVA for that high tip. But it is just a quick HE. Damage total 180 for less than 1hr massage with hand release. Will not come back.DP,

Sorry you got shafted per say or maybe no shaft action for $$.8. You gave the girl at Gallows $ for nothing, you are far more generous than I and $.8 for the quick HJ at the other place. Wow is all I can say.

PC out

The Nub
06-27-13, 08:05

Feeling unfinished, I drove to the one on second floor in Piketon in Fall Church. This place is Korean place with TS. I am welcomes by J. She is early 20s has a wonderful body. Touching my boy few time during TS, and I know for sure I will have HE. But guess what? She asked and insisted for $ tip and promised more fun. I thought there must be more than a standard NOVA for that high tip. But it is just a quick HE. Damage total 180 for less than 1hr massage with hand release. Will not come back.I'm intrigued by this early 20's therapist with a "wonderful body" but for the life of me I can't figure out the Spa in question. This young lady could be a nice break from our NOVA grannies for a standard tip. If anyone knows what place this is please PM.

David Peter
06-27-13, 13:05
I'm intrigued by this early 20's therapist with a "wonderful body" but for the life of me I can't figure out the Spa in question. This young lady could be a nice break from our NOVA grannies for a standard tip. If anyone knows what place this is please PM.It is http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-new-swan-asian-spa/6859545

On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.

Ymmv Alot
06-27-13, 17:09
I remember Swan (previously Eagle?). One of my earliest ventures (enjoyable). First place I ever visited when the technician asked for additional tip (50% more than standard. I declined) but it was years ago. I see the ad mentions shower. As I recall a non-very roomy self-service shower with a floor drain. But, then again as in all things.

YMMV A lot.

It is.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-new-swan-asian-spa/6859545

On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.

Dr Bombay
06-27-13, 18:08
Man Arrested for Impersonating FBI Agent.

Mason Police District – In May, police began receiving reports from employees of local massage parlors that a customer had on more than one occasion, displayed what he claimed were law enforcement credentials from the FBI. At least one employee alleged that this same suspect sexually assaulted her on June 24.

Using leads and information provided by the victims, investigators were able to identify a suspect and determined he was not employed with the FBI. On June 25, police arrested Kedrick xxxx. 48, of xxxxxxxx Drive in Lorton, and charged him with abduction, sexual battery and two counts of impersonating a law enforcement officer.

Investigators believe there may potentially be more victims and urge anyone with information regarding this case to come forward.

Bunker Buster
06-27-13, 20:44
http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-new-swan-asian-spa/6859545

On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.I'm guessing you're not a native speaker, and you mostly seem to do OK, but a quick proofreading before you post will help.

"Very inches on her body" or "every inch of her body?"

"Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did." Does this mean "don't bring too much money so you don't overtip?"

How can a girl have a good attitude and be greedy? Will she still have a good attitude if you don't overtip?

David Peter
06-27-13, 23:01
I'm guessing you're not a native speaker, and you mostly seem to do OK, but a quick proofreading before you post will help.

"Very inches on her body" or "every inch of her body?"

"Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did." Does this mean "don't bring too much money so you don't overtip?"

How can a girl have a good attitude and be greedy? Will she still have a good attitude if you don't overtip?I wrote this in hurry. Anyway, I think most of you can understand what I meant. I forgot the rule of thumb. Don't let the girl see too much money in your wallet. She will try to take the most of it. Besides being greedy, this girl is very open and easy. Licking, touching everywhere is OK. It is almost 1hr including TS.

The Nub
06-28-13, 07:35
It is.

On Leesburg Pike (which is around 5 minutes from the Gallows) Call the place and ask for J. Bring enough money so you don't have to overtip like I did. Since I paid $, she took off and let me sample very inches on her body. She is young with almost perfect body, good attitude and greedy.I visited the place once, a long time ago, and I wasn't offered a TS. Also, on the flip no therapy was hinted or offered, so I discreetly requested the therapy I needed but I was told No. I've also recall reading other reports that coincide with my experience, so I had written off Swan as a legit place and switched to visiting the Chinese Place in the same office park. But I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the info.

The Nub
06-28-13, 07:59
I visited an independent massage therapist yesterday. K-lady in her 30's, a bit on the thick side, but still ok, not bad looking. She's an independent therapists with a comfortable and clean massage studio in her apartment in Tyson's, safe area with ample parking.

Got about 30 mins of a very good massage, then the flip for 25 minutes dedicated to the NOVA therapy. She builds up to the NoVa very slowly, and deliberately keeps you on the edge for a while which ultimately produces a very powerful stress release. Wow, haven't felt such a strong release of stress with any other therapist...it has to do with all the time she takes to build up the tension, literally half the time is dedicated to the NoVa therapy. $1. 2 / hr, no tipping needed. Only negative is that I was in and out in a little under the hour, but I would repeat!

Seniors may PM for more details.

AKFourtySeven
06-28-13, 08:10
Mason district covers Annandale and evirons. I wonder which parlors he was at? Might be a good time to stay away from them as the police might show up to interview the girls for new otr additional info.

AssLover101
06-28-13, 11:00
Hey I'm new to the massage parlor's I did the backpage escort a couple of times and had to walk out all switch and bait any one know of a massage parlor that will let you do anything and everything to them you know full body to body contact and very open minded.

AssLover101
06-28-13, 11:31
Hello new to the massage parlors had some bad experience with escorts on backpage alot of switch and baits does anyone know where there is a good FS massage parlor that will let me do absolutely anything for touching to greek. Let me know trying to hit one up soon.

MrSunnyHills
06-28-13, 14:58
Hello new to the massage parlors had some bad experience with escorts on backpage alot of switch and baits does anyone know where there is a good FS massage parlor that will let me do absolutely anything for touching to greek. Let me know trying to hit one up soon.I recommend BKK. About 24 hours by plane. Closer to home. Perhaps RTFF.

Chris42
06-28-13, 16:44
First post, started reading a year ago, then took a long break. Got back in a few months ago, and just here to share intel.

First, the old. From a year ago, first AMP experience for me. The place in Herndon that's constantly changing it's name, but not it's Bond, James Bond related number. The location is fairly exposed, nestled among office buildings at the end of a two story complex. Always ended up with the same therapist, but I know there were two working at times. After 3rd visit, after establishing myself as a regular and generous tipper, indulged in the TS. Nothing to compare it to at the time, in hindsight 7/10 for NoVA. Though I always arrived freshly showered, I discovered that after she showered me, she was much more adventurous. Life happened after that and I lost interest other than when I traveled.

A couple of months ago I noticed the Center in R was advertising again, and I recalled the rumors of outstanding, young attendants shortly before they closed a year ago. I had an excuse to park at a nearby office complex and walk over once a week. It's also located in an office complex, but that is empty on the weekends, except early in the morning. Standard two door, ring the bell, but with pleasant system that lets you see if anyone is outside the first door. MMS walked me too a room, but needed 15 minutes. Imagine my surprise when a pretty, athletic, shapely, and well endowed therapist entered. Probably mid-late 30's, but in very good shape. Wandered over for a very invigorating TS, probably 9/10 (NoVA scale). The TS promised a most relaxing TM. Lots of teasing before the flip and a perfect build up after, followed by more TM that focused on exercising all of the joints and stretching the tendons. I think the quality of the TM was on par with high end vanilla massage at local salons ranging $$-$$$. I happily tipped .8 to establish our new friendship. Feel free to berate me for over tipping, the quality of the TM was worth a lot more.

The next 2 weeks were the same, though 3rd visit drew a different therapist, though not as pretty she compensated with encouragement.

The 4th trip was a few weeks later, but early in the morning. Got a new therapist, but lack luster results. I'd happily go back, if I was confident of getting the 1st therapist. I'll give it another shot in a few weeks and see if the results return.

Seniors, PM me for details, I'm trying to not overshare here in public.

Bunker Buster
06-28-13, 20:12
Man Arrested for Impersonating FBI Agent.

Mason Police District – In May, police began receiving reports from employees of local massage parlors that a customer had on more than one occasion, displayed what he claimed were law enforcement credentials from the FBI. At least one employee alleged that this same suspect sexually assaulted her on June 24.

On June 25, police arrested Kedrick xxxx. 48, of xxxxxxxx Drive in Lorton, and charged him with abduction, sexual battery and two counts of impersonating a law enforcement officer.Forum rules prohibit naming individuals arrested for nonviolent hobby related charges, so as not to embarrass them further. There's nothing against naming people arrested for violent and predatory crimes.

As Jackson and A2 write when deleting reports containing names of hobbyists and providers: "Posting the names, mugshots (etc) of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people."

Kedrick Evans used fake FBI credentials to rape a massage parlor girl, and deserves all the contempt in the world.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/lorton-man-accused-of-sexual-assault-impersonating-fbi-agent/2013/06/27/1aefa2a8-df46-11e2-b94a-452948b95ca8_story.html

Jicks
06-29-13, 06:29
Mugshots are more common now, no need to feel bad about it. Conviction only matters & its price for foolishness. If you are at wrong place at wrong time, you could be arrested for suspicion. My manager had DUI mugshot in 2002, it's still online, he doesn't care about it. My name & pic are in Facebook to yahoo, it will always be there with all other junk data. Data is cheap now.

Forum rules prohibit naming individuals arrested for nonviolent hobby related charges, so as onot to embarrass them further. There's nothing against naming people arrested for violent and predatory crimes.

As Jackson and A2 write when deleting reports containing names of hobbyists and providers: "Posting the names, mugshots (etc) of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people."

Kedrick Evans used fake FBI credentials to rape a massage parlor girl, and deserves all the contempt in the world.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/lorton-man-accused-of-sexual-assault-impersonating-fbi-agent/2013/06/27/1aefa2a8-df46-11e2-b94a-452948b95ca8_story.html

Jicks
06-29-13, 10:33
Not even one good MP in herndon?

I appreciate your response, any good one in Herndon / Chantilly area?
Cao Dung (say it aloud) Day Spa. Hot foot soak, almost full-body massage (everything but front of torso).

(703) 354-3555.

Also, see my review below about Norma CMT. There's a matter-of-fact Nova included in the excellent massage, but she can skip it if you really don't want it.

Feel free to PM me too. Thanks!

Dr Bombay
06-29-13, 11:13
Mugshots are more common now, no need to feel bad about it. Conviction only matters & its price for foolishness. If you are at wrong place at wrong time, you could be arrested for suspicion. My manager had DUI mugshot in 2002, it's still online, he doesn't care about it. My name & pic are in Facebook to yahoo, it will always be there with all other junk data. Data is cheap now.Actually, I was thinking of his family and friends connected by various social media.

The Nub
06-29-13, 17:14
Not even one good MP in herndon?I think you will find the boards uncooperative with members who begin by asking for intel without having contributed any themselves. I don't get my therapy over that way, so I can't help you.

But, if you have done your homework and haven't found any reports from that area, I think you should take one for the team, get on CL therapeutic massage, do a search for Herndon, and visit one of the places. Follow the standard procedures, report back and let us know how your therapy went.

Establish yourself as a legit contributor, and people will be more willing to share with you. Just my 0. 2 cents. Good Luck.