PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Sleazebum
04-08-07, 08:59
Exactly what place are you interesed in??

You really need to narrow it down some!

JJ

Hi,

I am new and I was wondering if someone could send a pm with some info or were are this places located.

Thank you

Inglewood
04-08-07, 10:53
To regular posters on this board...really enjoy reading the posts here, but please understand a lot of us are unfamiliar with the local abbreviations and codewords. I will be flying into Dulles in a couple of weeks and would like to partake of the local cuisine. Have been there only once and posted a complete description of the experience. This was about a year ago. I like variety and try to sample local cooking wherever I travel. Would very much appreciate PMs from locals who could be more specific re names of establishments and particularly locations. Nva is a large area and many postings give no hint of where to find the service. This is simply a plea for help! As before...will give a complete report of experience. Thanks!

Ampfreq
04-08-07, 13:09
Has anyone been by this place lately? Getting a busy signal on the phone. Wondering if they're open. PM me with details if you want.

af

A John
04-08-07, 15:18
Sleaz,
Did you check out the new talent.

Just curious you said you're thinking of stopping by last Sunday?

In my previous post I wasn't too lucky in the draw. I did have a nice time but was hoping for something different ;)

Happy Hunting
AJ

Sleazebum
04-08-07, 16:22
No go for me.

I instead spent some time with Sasha Martell.

You should too!

You will not regret it!

JJ

Sleaz,
Did you check out the new talent.

Just curious you said you're thinking of stopping by last Sunday?

In my previous post I wasn't too lucky in the draw. I did have a nice time but was hoping for something different ;)

Happy Hunting
AJ

BigTime3
04-08-07, 20:24
After my last night (see DC post on massage parlor), I decided to continue my celebration of my seven year MP anniversary on good Friday. I went to my usual place in Woodbridge. Someone had just gotten there before me, so mamasan showed me to my room. I have been in a two some with mamasan before, but now was my chance to get her. Since I am a reg at this place, my m. O. Is to get started while they are preparing the TS. When they return, I am up and can usually get a little rub before the TS. Worked again this time too. Off to the TS, which was good and long (which was good, I was hoping for the reg girl to get done with her date and come in on me for the big finish). Back to the room, and then she left (I noticed a lot of "chatter" out in the hallway. I think I should take a foreign language class). Mamasan returns for a pretty good massage, which was my first from her. She does a good job, not rushed like the reg girl. Then the light massage and naked massage. Mamasan is not the best looking for best body, but she tries really hard. We start mish, flip to a CG, then dog. During this I noticed that the other customer has left, so I flip to a standing mish (the position that I can go all day in). Then the reg girl comes in, my dream has come true, good Friday turns into great Friday. I continue to pound mamasan on the table and reg girl take the top down and starts fingering my but and balls. Picture this, I got a different tit in each hand, sucking the reg girl one, got reg girl feeling my balls and hole, and also rubbing my back, all while I am pounding mamasan and both are begging me to finish. It lasted forever. I finally finished, got cleaned up and left with a smile on my face.

Dubliner
04-08-07, 23:42
I know that I'm kinda repeating my question but do any of you fellows know where I can get a good latina massage?

PM please,

Muchas gracias!

Dubliner

Zoomster
04-09-07, 15:40
After my last night (see DC post on massage parlor), I decided to continue my celebration of my seven year MP anniversary on good Friday. I went to my usual place in Woodbridge. Someone had just gotten there before me, so mamasan showed me to my room. I have been in a two some with mamasan before, but now was my chance to get her. Since I am a reg at this place, my m. O. Is to get started while they are preparing the TS. When they return, I am up and can usually get a little rub before the TS. Worked again this time too. Off to the TS, which was good and long (which was good, I was hoping for the reg girl to get done with her date and come in on me for the big finish). Back to the room, and then she left (I noticed a lot of "chatter" out in the hallway. I think I should take a foreign language class). Mamasan returns for a pretty good massage, which was my first from her. She does a good job, not rushed like the reg girl. Then the light massage and naked massage. Mamasan is not the best looking for best body, but she tries really hard. We start mish, flip to a CG, then dog. During this I noticed that the other customer has left, so I flip to a standing mish (the position that I can go all day in). Then the reg girl comes in, my dream has come true, good Friday turns into great Friday. I continue to pound mamasan on the table and reg girl take the top down and starts fingering my but and balls. Picture this, I got a different tit in each hand, sucking the reg girl one, got reg girl feeling my balls and hole, and also rubbing my back, all while I am pounding mamasan and both are begging me to finish. It lasted forever. I finally finished, got cleaned up and left with a smile on my face.

I'm glad you were able to experience the Holy Trinity on Good Friday.

NcMgr
04-10-07, 17:49
Big Daddy,

As always YMMV. I'd ask for her again.

Max Beelyun
04-10-07, 23:15
Had not been to the place above the garden for a while. Reading an earlier post I decided to give Seven a whirl. I definitly did not get the GFE. She is attractive, for her age.... Rushed TS, very short massage but did a nice job with the light massage part. No AR (very dissapointing) allowed limited DATY but stopped early and would slide her finger in the way to block her sensative spot (this was also very dissapointing). Mish off the edge of the table had a nice fit with good muscle control.

Wouldn't walk out if she was the luck of the draw but would not ask for her.

6s across the board.I once saw a lady named Seven at 1333 (not sure about the garden reference, but there's some body art going on around there). She offered FS, but I declined in favor of some manual labor. I left very satisfied. Nice hands. I'd go back if I didn't like Banana Girl at 1413 so much.

Dlrzboy
04-10-07, 23:16
Time for the ladies to change at YT. Mina provided my therapy, and was a fair, hardworking therapist. Obviously has had a baby, but has really great naturals. Nice attitude, but only basic massage skills. TS was ok, but nothing special. Planned on trying the other provider next time, but...saw her for a second. Will either stick with Minah, or wait a few weeks for the next change. I stll like the new YT.

Telcova
04-11-07, 15:37
You Superman

Telcova
04-11-07, 15:39
Best in Centerville had this spanish chick, Jessica, loved to kiss, but only HR. I doubt she is still there. that was a couple of years ago.

I know that I'm kinda repeating my question but do any of you fellows know where I can get a good latina massage?

PM please,

Muchas gracias!

Dubliner

MrSunnyHills
04-11-07, 22:05
If you can make it to the downtown DC MP's, you'll have more luck. Check their board. The most reliable places in NOVA are way south of Dulles. Best has been referenced here. It's in Chantilly (just south of Dulles), but the reports are always mixed. There's also a place north of Dulles. I think Angels or something that you could search on.

To regular posters on this board. Really enjoy reading the posts here, but please understand a lot of us are unfamiliar with the local abbreviations and codewords. I will be flying into Dulles in a couple of weeks and would like to partake of the local cuisine. Have been there only once and posted a complete description of the experience. This was about a year ago. I like variety and try to sample local cooking wherever I travel. Would very much appreciate PMs from locals who could be more specific re names of establishments and particularly locations. Nva is a large area and many postings give no hint of where to find the service. This is simply a plea for help! As before. Will give a complete report of experience. Thanks!

WashDCguy77
04-11-07, 22:18
Went to MT for the first time. .6 to get in and the wanted extra for anything else....is this the norm for the area?

I saw Ruby, nice older lady, good massage but wasn't expecting to fork out more than .6

Was I ripped off. PM me if you want.

Sushi Boy
04-12-07, 14:40
Went to MT for the first time. .6 to get in and the wanted extra for anything else....is this the norm for the area?

I saw Ruby, nice older lady, good massage but wasn't expecting to fork out more than .6

Yeah, you got ripped off...obviously you didn't give them the secret handshake.

Zoomster
04-12-07, 15:37

I wasn't aware any extra services were available. Speaking of Woodbridge, I stopped by a certain establishment (PM for details) the other day and was attended by Sara. She is cute and friendly, and gave a thorough oil massage. No shower was offered, though some strenuous therapy left me feeling quite relieved. I left a happy man and would highly recommend her.

BigTigger
04-12-07, 22:42
I had a nice time; nothing to add to the numerous posts on her already. She did seem easy to talk to, but I wasn't there to talk, so that doesn't really count.

I didn't like paying the .8 fee!

I did like the fact, that I did not have to mention what I wanted and didn't have to be asked a question of what I wanted.

Laid the money in the open and sat back and enjoyed the ride

BigTigg

Saiyen
04-13-07, 00:03
.6 is average house donation for an hour. I'm confused, are you saying you wanted more but didnt want to pay more than house fee? Why would you think you got ripped off?

Peanut Man
04-13-07, 14:13
Ever since Black Wednesday, the Vault disappeared. You could at least see what the girls looked like instead of having to go in blind like at an AMP. Anyone know if they are ever coming back? I sure wish I could see Sun again!

WashDCguy77
04-13-07, 19:18
Well I have one guy saying I was ripped off and another saying I wasn't. When reading other posts in this forum I thought .6 was all I needed. Appearantly that only gets you in the door.

I am a newbie a AMPs. Any guidance is appreciated.

Sleazebum
04-13-07, 22:42
Nice older lady???

Both of the WOMEN at MT are fine people and both are extremely talented at their craft.

There is nothing which can take the place of plain experience in the field, be it the one giving the massage or the one receiving.

These women are very special and deserve proper respect for their talents.

JJ

Big Daddy Don
04-14-07, 08:42
Well I have one guy saying I was ripped off and another saying I wasn't. When reading other posts in this forum I thought .6 was all I needed. Appearantly that only gets you in the door.

Obviously you are a noob. You do not need to state this.

Why not tell the group exacty what you are expecting to recieve for your hard earned $60.

I do not believe you actually read many posts. Go back about 20 pages in the forum and read through all the posts till now and see if any mention of numbers or references to number of "Jacksons" are made toward AMP visits or services rendered. You will be amazed at what you find if you RTFF.

A good post was about 10 pages back. It is the thread's 1000th post by Mong678.

You really expected .6? You may need to start searching the back alleys of Baltimore for toothless, unbathed crack hoes in need of another fix for that price.

Sleazebum
04-14-07, 08:42
The massage parlors in Virginia are just that - masssage parlors. Some of the providers are well trainied and experienced and some have only had their license for a week or so.

The going rate in Virginia nowadays for a one hour massage is around $60 to $80 depending on the place, the provider, the time of day, etc.

DO NOT enter any of these places expecting any more than a MASSAGE for your money!

Anything else we may dream about is ILLEGAL and will cause you extreme hassles if you try to live out any of these fantasies!

In Virginia, the very act of allowing the provider to see your genitals is a crime!

So, stay covered up, close your eyes during the massage and dream about what you want during the session.

As for DC, pretty much the same except they are not allowed to do massage there. What you get for your money in DC will be a stretching and toning session to get those kinks out. These sessions usually involve more of a workout than a simple massage.

Again - To get or try to get anything more than a massage or a stretch or toning session in the places is against the law and you put yourself at risk for arrest, confinement and all the rest!

BE CAREFUL what you ask for! Some of the women working these places may be police as well setting you up for a major vice bust!

JJ

Jericoholic
04-14-07, 09:05
Ever since Black Wednesday, the Vault disappeared. You could at least see what the girls looked like instead of having to go in blind like at an AMP. Anyone know if they are ever coming back? I sure wish I could see Sun again!N***'s mamasan got busted on Black Wednesday and now N*** has no way to get new girls. According to one former NYCsin girl who is now independent, N*** is a "psycho" who is always doing drugs and trying to make the girls get high with him and go clubbing unless they want to get on his bad side. N***'s only option now is to call his former girls but no one wants to work for him because he's a creep. So now he's working with Oriental Spicy. They are cheap but not same quality as NYCsins. http://timelessly.net/azn

A John
04-14-07, 10:50
Approach is everything
I think all of us have been new at some point or another and have had to find our way.

Had I unknown about this form 30 years ago maybe I could've saved some money and headache.

If you RTFF thoroughly you'll know how to carry yourself. These people know when you're not sure of yourself maybe a little uneasy. This raises some suspicion so you may not be treated as you'd like to.

Sleazebum: have you still not tried the Northern Virginia lead I offered?

Several of you trusted members PM`ed for details I have yet to see any post
WTF?

Happy Hunting
AJ

LexLuther
04-14-07, 11:48
WDCGuy77,

Even though I've been around for a while and should not be surprised when I am presented with people's ignorance, I always am surprised. You are either a pig digging around for leads or you are incredibly ignorant and naive. Use your head man and RTFF. If you do those two things, it will all fall into place and you will have no need to expose your ignorance.

LexLuther

Max Beelyun
04-15-07, 11:13

I am a newbie a AMPs. Any guidance is appreciated.The house fee is usually .6. I've seen .8 in a few places. Anything past the house fee is between you and the girl(s).

Sleazebum
04-15-07, 13:46
I have some financial troubles just now so it will be a while before I get out again.

PATIENCE!!!

JJ

Approach is everything
I think all of us have been new at some point or another and have had to find our way.

Had I unknown about this form 30 years ago maybe I could've saved some money and headache.

If you RTFF thoroughly you'll know how to carry yourself. These people know when you're not sure of yourself maybe a little uneasy. This raises some suspicion so you may not be treated as you'd like to.

Sleazebum: have you still not tried the Northern Virginia lead I offered?

Several of you trusted members PM`ed for details I have yet to see any post
WTF?

Happy Hunting
AJ

WashDCguy77
04-16-07, 10:50
What the fuck man?

Sushi Boy
04-16-07, 16:22
What the fuck man?
What the fuck is your deal?

You have several posts asking for info, when the answers to your questions can be answered simply by Reading The Fucking Forum.

If you don't like our attitudes, then don't come here...your noob questions and lack of intel will not be missed.

LexLuther
04-16-07, 17:52
Ole Lex is not trying to be a dick. But when we see posts like yours which offer little or nothing of any value but (conversely) just ask for information which could easily be gleaned from the posts which are already here, we get nervous.

One wonders which planet you are from. Anyone with any kind of maturity and sense knows that a decent legit massage from a LMT will run the gamut of $60.00 to $100.00. Yet there seems to be some question in your mind that for your measly $60.00 you should have gotten a nice shower, a massage, and that moreover the girl should have fallen in love with you.

Granted, that does happen on occasion. But it usually only happens to guys who are a bit more generous and on a repeat basis. If you are used to picking up crack hoes off of the street, you need a complete new mindset in order to thrive in the AMP world. For the most part, these are clean, decent professional women who have trained for years in various asian relaxation techniques.

If you're a teenager, come back when you have the maturity to warrant your participation in this milieu. If you are LE, then have a nice life and God bless you but stay the hell out of here.

I'm sorry if I came off as rude or as a dick, but in all seriousness, your assumptions or expectations seemed ridiculous to me. I wonder how others felt about your posts.

Finally I'd like to remind you and anyone else that this site, although it purports to be about finding women with whom to have sex, is not about that at all. What it is really about is constructing an alternative fantasy world in which men are occasionally rewarded in their pursuit of pleasure with creatures of the opposite gender. As such, it could not possibly have any relationship to truth or reality. As we know, in the U.S. pleasure is a forbidden commodity, especially if one must pay for it.

Lex (not always a dick) Luther

Inglewood
04-16-07, 19:44
Great post Lex!

Dubliner
04-17-07, 14:37
Woo hoo <clapping>.

In an unreal, fantastical kind of way.

Sarang Haeyo
04-17-07, 15:12
Yet there seems to be some question in your mind that for your measly $60.00 you should have gotten a nice shower, a massage, and that moreover the girl should have fallen in love with you.

Granted, that does happen on occasion. But it usually only happens to guys who are a bit more generous and on a repeat basis. If you are used to picking up crack hoes off of the street, you need a complete new mindset in order to thrive in the AMP world. For the most part, these are clean, decent professional women who have trained for years in various asian relaxation techniques.

Lex (not always a dick) Luther
WDCguy77; hang in there. You can glean some fabulous info from this site. You can even get a wife if you shop long enough at the AMP stores.
No dicks here.

SH

Saiyen
04-17-07, 16:45
Obviously you are a noob. You do not need to state this.

Why not tell the group exacty what you are expecting to recieve for your hard earned $60.

I do not believe you actually read many posts. Go back about 20 pages in the forum and read through all the posts till now and see if any mention of numbers or references to number of "Jacksons" are made toward AMP visits or services rendered. You will be amazed at what you find if you RTFF.

A good post was about 10 pages back. It is the thread's 1000th post by Mong678.

You really expected .6? You may need to start searching the back alleys of Baltimore for toothless, unbathed crack hoes in need of another fix for that price.Um which alleys would you recommend?

j/k

Yeah all newbs need to do is read, look at FAQ and do some searches. Wealth of info on this board if you put in time and effort.

Dubliner
04-17-07, 17:46
Early Bird Special: The best sensual massage in the Metro area. Asian, Latina,
Eastern Europe, table showers. Soft music and candlelight, deep tissue, Swedish, Shiatsu and kinja-style massage. 10am-3am. Northern VA. Major credit accepted; 703-385-XXXX

After doing a little digging on the web, it seems that there are 4 lovely young ladies (all 2.2 p/h).

Does anyone have any intel on this??

PM, if you please.

PEACE!
Dubliner :0)

Serpico99
04-17-07, 19:16
Soft Touch
8344 Trafford Lane #2
Springfield, VA
703-644-7474

Sunstar
8622-G Lee Hwy
Fairfax, VA
703-204-0230

Young's Spa
1880 Howard Ave, #202
Vienna, VA
703-506-0303

Cosmos Spa
5711 Centre Square Dr
Centreville, VA
703-266-8787

Little River Spa
7008-B Little River Turnpike
Annandale, VA
703-752-8900

Golden Palms & Accupressure
8619 Lee Hwy
Vienna, VA
703-615-3924

Enliven Therapy
8472-D Tyco Rd
Tysons Corner, VA
703-288-3851

Anyone been to any of these? Please back channel the details to me, if you will.

JJTrying to pinpoint where Golden Palms and Accupressure is. There is a Lee Highway Spa at 6822 Lee Highway. Anyone know the location of Golden?

Serpico99
04-17-07, 19:22
Went to sakura two weeks ago. Had Sara, 23, Korean, ok session, regular fare as everyone else has before, she was nothing to brag about.

Mamasan qouted $60/45 min and $80/hr. Wtf? Rates now going up?

Dubliner
04-17-07, 21:55
Visited ATMB this evening for a nice relaxing hour with Jenny, and she's gone!!

There's only 2 girls left and apparently business is sloooooow.

Got a massage from a girl called Sunny (1 of the 2 left) instead. Oh well...
I think I'll give ATMB a rest for a while.

Looks: 4
Performance: 6
Personality: 5
Overall: 5

Now has anyone seen my Jenny?

Fatpig
04-18-07, 07:28
Went there two times. Saw Suki and Lee at different times. I think Lee is the mamasan. First time I saw Suki and she is average. ts is basic. average around the board for her. She was a little timid later in the session. On my second time I saw Lee. She has big boobs but showing her age. She gives out good massage but no table shower. Better service minus the ts. Said I cool and I can have what I need anytime here on out. (ya ya ya).

Standard fair .8 +.

Dabbler Too
04-18-07, 16:22
Visited ATMB this evening for a nice relaxing hour with Jenny, and she's gone!!

There's only 2 girls left and apparently business is sloooooow.

Now has anyone seen my Jenny?Awww, that blows. I was ready to head back to ATMB for another session with Jenny. Of course she's gone, she was too good for the NOVA AMP scene.

I'll still give ATMB another shot. When I go there with low expectations, things are always better.

Aman Tuleev
04-18-07, 20:38
Early Bird Special: The best sensual massage in the Metro area. Asian, Latina,
Eastern Europe, table showers. Soft music and candlelight, deep tissue, Swedish, Shiatsu and kinja-style massage. 10am-3am. Northern VA. Major credit accepted; 703-385-XXXX

Try search that phone XXX-XXX-0017 on the TheEnotherReview. That gives You three different providers. Perfomance is varied from 1-TotalRopeOff tp 3-BarellyRopeIn. Googel' gives info about rate is $$.2

I do not think that it is valuable good.

Be Safe,
Aman

Inglewood
04-18-07, 20:44
LL...your PM box is full! Who and where might she be? You know to whom I am referring :) Maybe best to change Winchester plan!

BigTigger
04-18-07, 23:35
I had the same response. However, I was able to get a shower with the 45 session. Which with the FS included, it wasn't much different than the normal pay for one hour get 45 minute service.

Just make sure to get the TS with the 45 min and things will seem just like normal.

BigTigg

Went to sakura two weeks ago. Had Sara, 23, Korean, ok session, regular fare as everyone else has before, she was nothing to brag about.

Zoomster
04-19-07, 01:29

Serpico, I met Sara last week at Sakura (or SKO, or whatever they call themselves now). I enjoyed the session, but was slightly annoyed at not being offered a shower. Nobody mentioned any rate hikes to me - I just paid the usual three Jacksons. $80 is too much for essentially the same service.

Inglewood
04-19-07, 15:52
Checked out the Pinetree Spa in Winchester today. Cost 80/40...A "normal" AMP experience...Lee (Li) did the massage.
She is below my expectations with respect to looks and service...
40ish, a bit on the heavy side, and massage was basically perfunctory.
Little in the way of conversation and an uninspired, though happy ending. Would probably not repeat with her, but this was my first trip here and was unfamiliar with other possibilities. Did not ask for specific girl.

Pcpc1688
04-20-07, 05:46
Ole Lex is not trying to be a dick. But when we see posts like yours which offer little or nothing of any value but (conversely) just ask for information which could easily be gleaned from the posts which are already here, we get nervous.

One wonders which planet you are from. Anyone with any kind of maturity and sense knows that a decent legit massage from a LMT will run the gamut of $60.00 to $100.00. Yet there seems to be some question in your mind that for your measly $60.00 you should have gotten a nice shower, a massage, and that moreover the girl should have fallen in love with you.

If you're a teenager, come back when you have the maturity to warrant your participation in this milieu. If you are LE, then have a nice life and God bless you but stay the hell out of here.

I'm sorry if I came off as rude or as a dick, but in all seriousness, your assumptions or expectations seemed ridiculous to me. I wonder how others felt about your posts.

Finally I'd like to remind you and anyone else that this site, although it purports to be about finding women with whom to have sex, is not about that at all. What it is really about is constructing an alternative fantasy world in which men are occasionally rewarded in their pursuit of pleasure with creatures of the opposite gender. As such, it could not possibly have any relationship to truth or reality. As we know, in the U.S. pleasure is a forbidden commodity, especially if one must pay for it.

Lex (not always a dick) LutherLex,

You handled it just right. You didnt blow his socks off like others we wont mention. LOL

DCguy, you have to RTFF and after more than 6 posts people here may listen to what you have to say. Let me reiterate what Lex said, RTFF and all will be revealed.

Good Luck and dont get caught with your pants down.

PC out

Oh 2BYung
04-20-07, 09:18

Mamasan qouted $60/45 min and $80/hr. Wtf? Rates now going up?That's odd. I went there this week. Mamasan quoted $60 but never mentioned the time. As I think about it, I was in and out in 45 min however, I could have lasted longer had I not lost interest.

Also had Sara. Wish I had read your report before I went. Did have the regular fare, which I am happy about, but it wasn't outstanding as I would have come to expect. Didn't feel rushed. There was no one else in the place and the doorbell didn't ring. She just didn't have any curved to make it interesting for me and not much conversation either. Oh well, live and learn.

Yung

BigTigger
04-21-07, 13:05
Stopped by to see Seven at Sakura. Unfortunately she was not available. Lisa was sent in.....She looked old ( and for Asians, that means she has to be really old). Any way she was real chatty and here body was "ok".

Obviously implants and they don't work well when the rest of you looks old...It's possible she wasn't very old, but her teeth added to my "old" impression.

Somehow she missed the tip on the counter and I think this contributed to a slow start on her part. Finally she asked if I were going to spend any money and I pointed to the tip. Then she got up, and actually counted it (This was new for me).....All in all, I kinda felt like I was doing her more of a favor than she was doing me one. But hey, I'd always heard how the older ones could give pretty decent service because they were so experienced.

What she lacked on the hottie scale, she made up for on the enthusiasm scale. I'll give her credit, once she finished counting the standard full service tip, she seemed real pleased and really got into the session.

Lots of body to body massaging.... some extended and probing Asian Rim. However after the flip is when things got interesting...

I was the last customer for her and somehow I did not notice the vibrating toy (the kind with an acorn shaped end attached to the control by a cord) she had brought in the room with the KY. So right after the lube and right before missionary began, she inserted the vibe, turned it on and said "let's go baby".

I didn't quite know what to think, so I followed orders. It was one of the most interesting sensations I've ever had, it was literally like a vibrating vagina with each stroke. I'm still not sure if I liked it or not (I would like to try that w/o a cover... but the Mrs.. isn't going for it).. LOL....

She seemed to be really enjoying it, so I was happy. I get pleasure out of giving pleasue also. But at some point it was time to really get what I came for.. and that was some nice doggie.

I asked to switch to doggie and she said "no, you too big, that would hurt me". So I reminded her that I was the customer...... I saw her rubbing her nip and moving towards a orgasm, so I obliged her a little longer, sucked on the other nip and slowly kept my missionary going..... needless to say... within moments she had her orgasm. Then she said, "ok baby, now I'm ready for doggie". So I finished from that position and it still seemed to hurt her some, but it was a "good pain". In the end, I was satisfied.

Anyway, she was so caught up in her pleasure and satisfaction, she even told me that she tries to get at least one orgasm per day, that the clean-up and helping were almost non-existent. She did get the obligatory almost hot bath cloth, but all the activity from the day had used up the hot water. She kept saying how she really had a good time, then she switched to didn't "we" have a really good time.

She wasn't much to look at, but she was easy to chat with and really got into trying to please. Because a large part of my AMP is visual, I'd probably not ask for her by name, but I don't think I'd turn her down if she walked in. Next time, I'll be sure to say... nice "young" lady please.

BigTigg

Serpico99
04-21-07, 16:38
BigTigg,

Good report. I like the lure of older Milfy type Asians. You have to imagine as if she is like some sort of soccer mom, average woman in the supermarket. Depending on your age, this would work if you were younger. Giving her a good stuffing as if her Asian husband doesn't give it to her enough, LOL. If you are the same age or older than she is, well I guess the "younger lady" would be a better choice.

Serp

Maz Mort
04-21-07, 18:12
I recently moved to Virginia from Houston. It's very easy to find amp in Houston, but I've been having a very difficult time to find one in VA or DC or Maryland area!

Could you guys help me out here?

Thank you!

Roamin Roman
04-21-07, 19:44
Stopped by ATMB again last week. Two older ladies, one rail thin but with a bit of a belly, and the other built like she was born to give massage. Got the latter of the two. Her name was Sunny. Probably weighed close to 200#. Friendly, nice face (7.5). Gave a very good, very thorough massage. Only drawback seems to be that they have raised their rate to $80/hour. If you're seeking FS fun, I'd suggest the NoVa AMPs further south.

Roamin Roman
04-21-07, 19:50
Check out the Sports section of the Washington Post newspaper for some local AMPs. Also, read back (minimum, 3 months) on this thread for some reviews on those and other places. Have patience. The time you spend on research will pay dividends. Also, providing some of your own research --- for both here and for Houston, for any local mongers heading that way --- will help establish your bona fides (or maybe that should be boner fides, given the forum). Good luck.

Have Fun at the Forum
R::R

I recently moved to Virginia from Houston. It's very easy to find amp in Houston, but I've been having a very difficult time to find one in VA or DC or Maryland area!

Thank you!

Chelseafc1960
04-22-07, 05:20
I will be in the Fredericksburg Area this week and clearly Woodbridge is the place to be for AMP's!

Seeking advice as to where one receives the best all-round service.

Thanks in advance

Jet Ranger
04-22-07, 16:27
BigTigg,

Good report. I like the lure of older Milfy type Asians. You have to imagine as if she is like some sort of soccer mom, average woman in the supermarket. Depending on your age, this would work if you were younger. Giving her a good stuffing as if her Asian husband doesn't give it to her enough, LOL. If you are the same age or older than she is, well I guess the "younger lady" would be a better choice.

SerpFinding an Asian MILF type in a NoVA FS AMP is getting harder. I fondly remember one I used to see regularly. No bolt ons, but she worked out, so she had a slim, hard body without liposuction. Additionally, she worked at one of the NoVA AMPs that was only open 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM, and she didn't work every day, so she actually had a life outside of work. She sported a healthy, natural tan, and unlike the young hotties in AMPs that get an artificial all over tan, and you could clearly see her bikini tan lines as you were pounding her. She was a single parent and had a 19 year old son in college, and maybe a daughter, too. She really knew how to take care of a guy.

I also used to visit a favorite provider in California that was supporting her 14-year old son back in Korea. A classic MILF and really good looking, she was one of my ATFs.

If you know any women like these working in NoVA AMPs, please PM me.

JR

Esham
04-22-07, 20:11
Stopped by Sakura or SKO or whatever it is called now. I arrived and was led to my room. Then something happened that hasn't happened to me before. I was taken for my table shower and then back to my room when another girl came in to give the massage. Sara gave me the massage and walked all over me. Her massage was great and everything I expected to get, I did. SO I would have to give the session a thumbs up.

Benefactor9
04-22-07, 21:24

Thank you!

Jesusfuckingchrist, have you even heard of the internet before?

Senior memebers please PM me for details on my new favorite Korean private masseuse.

Maz Mort, keep your damned trap shut until you learn how to read the fucking manual.

Benchseats Rock
04-23-07, 01:52
Jesusfuckingchrist, have you even heard of the internet before?

Senior memebers please PM me for details on my new favorite Korean private masseuse.

Maz Mort, keep your damned trap shut until you learn how to read the fucking manual.

Good to see you back...

Benefactor9
04-23-07, 05:23
Good to see you back...

I spent some time in Sing Sing for trafficking, but I'm free and have been clean for a week.

How is the action at Kinja?

Benchseats Rock
04-23-07, 06:14
I spent some time in Sing Sing for trafficking, but I'm free and have been clean for a week.

How is the action at Kinja?

I don't know how to tell you this, but you're not the only one to escape the clutches of authority. One thing about VA that I appreciate coming all the way from Baltimore is that when I made a deal with the prosecutor, he held up his end of the bargain and didn't totally hose me in the process. Kinja may be no more, but the memories of the bondage I escaped from will last forever.

Mark Bellows
04-24-07, 20:48
I just got back from a very excellent session with Lisa. I wasn't given a time for money option, just. 6 for the house. Then I had to wait a bit for my TS because it seemed like they were a little busy. Finally Lisa came in and spoke very good English. Her teeth were a little messed up, but she had some large fake breasts on a small petite frame. Said she was from NY. She gave me an ok TS, but that never bothers me. I'm there for other things. Either way, we went back to the room, where I had already laid out my tip on the counter. She put that away, and gave me an incredible "soft" massage. She offered a "hard" massage, but I was in the mood for a more sensual session. She worked me over good, with a little Asian and some very light kisses over my back. Then after the flip was when it got interesting. This was by far the most enthusiastic and freaky woman I've ever been with in an AMP. Let's say that she seemed very attracted to my feet and she brought her own toy to the session. PM me for all the details. I would definatly return to her for another session. Check her out if you get the chance.

MB

Ttddoottkk23
04-24-07, 23:09
I just moved here from Las Vegas and I am lookin to hit up an AMP where the ladies are fine, but I can't seem to find any. Are there any in VA? Where is this place Sakura?

BigTigger
04-25-07, 07:43
This was very similar to my session also. It's good to see that she can provide consistent service. She is by no means a spinner or young hard-body, but she will provide a good session none the less.

BT

I just got back from a very excellent session with Lisa. I wasn't given a time for money option, just. 6 for the house. Then I had to wait a bit for my TS because it seemed like they were a little busy. Finally Lisa came in and spoke very good English. Her teeth were a little messed up, but she had some large fake breasts on a small petite frame. Said she was from NY. She gave me an ok TS, but that never bothers me. I'm there for other things. Either way, we went back to the room, where I had already laid out my tip on the counter. She put that away, and gave me an incredible "soft" massage. She offered a "hard" massage, but I was in the mood for a more sensual session. She worked me over good, with a little Asian and some very light kisses over my back. Then after the flip was when it got interesting. This was by far the most enthusiastic and freaky woman I've ever been with in an AMP. Let's say that she seemed very attracted to my feet and she brought her own toy to the session. PM me for all the details. I would definatly return to her for another session. Check her out if you get the chance.

MB

Benchseats Rock
04-25-07, 10:03
I just moved here from Las Vegas and I am lookin to hit up an AMP where the ladies are fine, but I can't seem to find any. Are there any in VA? Where is this place Sakura?

You can't possibly be serious, right?
Someone tell me he's not serious.

Benefactor9
04-25-07, 11:25
I think he is serious, kemosabe.

BigTigger
04-25-07, 22:26
I think he is serious, kemosabe.

First it's a question like this, where there was obviously no attempt to use the search function or RTFF. Then when they get flamed, there are a bunch of excuses and why you treat me so bad attitudes.

Oh well.......

Sakura is a Japanese resturant in White Marsh Maryland.. he must have the wrong forum........LOL (well my cynicism will probably not work, so I'll just agree There is no way he really asked that question...)

BigTigg

Benefactor9
04-26-07, 04:28
Sakura is a Japanese resturant in White Marsh Maryland.. he must have the wrong forum.

I've gotten the "hand roll" in the "back parlor" there.

Looks: 8 Body: 10 Attitude: 7 Service: 9

I would go back if I got Mako again.

Likes Fun Peep
04-26-07, 19:44
Had a chance to visit * * * last week and was surprised to find them open. I had stopped at another newer place behind a tattoo parlor and they weren't open even though they advertise being open later than when I got there. I didn't like the parking lot of the newer place. Anyways, I was lucky enough to meet Mari (or something close to that). She told me she had only been there a week. Nice girl, very enthusiastic. TS covered all the important spots and the shower had the same "mat" even with the new management. Asked for a medium massage. Would hate to get a hard massage if the one she gave me was medium. I left a very happy camper. More details through PM if required.

Sleazebum
04-26-07, 20:29

The SAKURA eatery is in Fair Lakes very near the jewelry store and the pet store.

Pretty good food there but a little pricey for my tastes nowadays.

Go check it out and post a full report when you get back!

JJ

BigTigger
04-27-07, 19:43
Made it by HWC today and I must have just had great timing. Because it was pretty slow. One other customer on his way out just as I got in and another didn't show up until I was about to leave.

I drew Ami (Ahh-mee). She is cute and with a great set of C's. I paid for the hour and asked for 45 mins.....( I wanted the shower)

She saw the tip, and got the message....extra special attention on the TS and nothing but a sensual soft massage followed by all the extras.

I actually asked what she prefererred and she mentioned "fido"... so I oblidged and really enjoyed my time from behind... pretty much after a few mins of CG.... it was all doggie. She seemed to be really into it, I kept catching her peeking in mirror..... (seing her do that,was a turn-on.. so I peeked too!!!)

After peeking, I realized that even though I'm a butt man.....that side view can really work wonders on the 'ol ego and change your perspective of a flat-butted AMP darling..........

A great ending..

I would repeat!!

BigTigg

Logial
04-29-07, 14:36
So I'm a long time forum lurker. I finally had a dream of my own after reading enough.

Pulled into a parking space where the Therapeutic Massage is supposed to be the Best. I see an older asian lady walking her a minature white haired dog. She goes into the building. I turn off my car and follow in behind.

I say Hello,, and she immediatly asks me how old I am. I tell her and she says 'Too young'. Early 20's but a year or two pass the age old enough to drink I am. Another older lady comes in and they talk in a language unknown to me. Somehow I forget my train of thought and when she tells me good-bye and I wake up.

A short lived dream, perhaps I'll have a better dream next time.

Ampfreq
04-29-07, 17:06
Had a dream in which I met a girl with the unlikely name of Seven. "Easy to remember" she says. She was not a stunner nor was she young. Mid-30s perhaps. Quite a bit thicker than I would have liked. "I get you beautiful girl. You really like," mamasan says. She was well-versed in the Engrish language and admitted to living in the US quite a while. West coast I think.

TS was more than perfunctory but not much. Pleasant conversation and all that. Short but wonderfully hard massage before TS since it was busy. After a little more massage the usual discussion and then on to some light massage. Her language skills became more apparent as she tried to light my fires below. Then a very long course at the Y. A veritable 7 course meal. She was insatiable and I was quite willing to oblige. A relatively quick finish considering I can have trouble in that area. And a little special extra...think tequila.

All in all a fantastic time was had by all.

af

Jake Jj 1492
04-29-07, 17:33
And a little special extra...think tequila.

All in all a fantastic time was had by all.

af

OMG...you woke up in a Tiajuana jail too? Damned Tequila!

Sleazebum
04-30-07, 20:47
Who has the latest info on MT in WB?

I intend to head that way this coming weekend.

Please PM me with info.

JJ

BigTigger
05-01-07, 13:15
I can't believe that I just realized where this place is. After looking over some of the older reports, I don't know how I missed a local spot. Well if I get there before you do, I'll give you the latest on this place. First I'll need to recon and check out parking, lighting..etc...

BigTigg

Who has the latest info on MT in WB?

I intend to head that way this coming weekend.

Please PM me with info.

JJ

BigTigger
05-02-07, 00:54
I thought about hitting MT today, but instead I went back to HWC to see if I could hook up with Ami again.

She was occupied, so Ajima sent in Sasha. At first I thought it was Ami. The same body style, no butt, nice boobs and very cute face. If you like sensitive big nips...the she is definitely the one for you.

Her English was excellent and she seem to really enjoy the session as much as I did. Lots of flirting, good TS and some decent conversation. After noticing my Redskins Jersey, she actually mentioned that she heard they were not any good.....( I really wish I could have argued with her on that).

I enjoye the overall interaction so much, that I never made it out of missionary. It was as close as I've gotten to GFE with a AMP girl in some time. A little DATY and some light kissing. I know she had one or two O's herself. Very responsive too and she didn't seem like she was faking. I like it when they fake well enough for me to believe it... :)

Great personality and great service. I will definitely repeat.

BigTigg.

Ttddoottkk23
05-02-07, 03:44
I am a newbie to this site. I was lookin to see if there was anywhere I someone could recommend me for a owo and a 1/2 and 1/2 at an amp in the nova area. If it is a cbj that is fine too. Just pm me if you have have any where I can go.

Sushi Boy
05-02-07, 16:18
I am a newbie to this site. I was lookin to see if there was anywhere I someone could recommend me for a owo and a 1/2 and 1/2 at an amp in the nova area. If it is a cbj that is fine too. Just pm me if you have have any where I can go.

ROFLMAOWTFBBQ

is this Bench messing with us?

L Knit
05-02-07, 16:20
It's been a while since anyone has reported on smile in Dale city, anyone been there lately? If so PM me with info. If not I will try to go by next week and see for myself.

LexLuther
05-02-07, 17:36
Logial,

May I suggest that between now and the time you go back to this place (or any other similar place for that matter) and then report on it, you may wish to also learn some of our language (that would be English) and how to use it to communicate.

Thanks in advance.

LexLuther

Benchseats Rock
05-02-07, 18:44
ROFLMAOWTFBBQ

is this Bench messing with us?

Not my style, but thanks for thinking of me :)
Trust me, if I was going to mess with you guys it wouldn't have anything to do with a CBJ, believe you me.

Bench

Randy Farang
05-02-07, 20:42
Am I the only one who misses the rumble and the roar of our beloved Trashman firing up his trusty flamethrower to enfore a little needed discipline on the board?

Randy

Logial
05-02-07, 20:45
Logial,

May I suggest that between now and the time you go back to this place (or any other similar place for that matter) and then report on it, you may wish to also learn some of our language (that would be English) and how to use it to communicate.

Thanks in advance.

LexLutherWe all make mistakes. It's about learning from them. I don't plan to make the same mistake twice. It was the first thing that crossed my mind when I woke up. I am just getting into the habbit of posting. Gotta take the good with the bad and make the most of it.

Benchseats Rock
05-02-07, 20:54
Am I the only one who misses the rumble and the roar of our beloved Trashman firing up his trusty flamethrower to enfore a little needed discipline on the board?

Randy

Each and every day. May peace be upon him.
I had to take mine in for regular maintenance, I'll be getting it back out of the shop soon enough.

Bench

BigTime3
05-02-07, 21:42
I visited MT yesterday (not sure if this is the same MT that everyone has been writing about) and got the usual service. I now can tell if anyone has visited right before me by observing if the "wind-chime" is moving. It was moving yesterday.

I was greeted by Joy and shown to my room (If joy greats you, that means ruby is "busy"). Received TS from joy which was very good. Ruby came in and gave me light message before starting on a killer CBJ. After the usual service, an ok massage followed. A little short on the time and felt a little rushed.

I think the DC AMPs are better value, but sometimes are not as convenient.

BT3

Friendly1
05-02-07, 23:14
I thought about hitting MT today, but instead I went back to HWC to see if I could hook up with Ami again.

She was occupied, so Ajima sent in Sasha. At first I thought it was Ami. The same body style, no butt, nice boobs and very cute face. If you like sensitive big nips...the she is definitely the one for you.

Her English was excellent and she seem to really enjoy the session as much as I did. Lots of flirting, good TS and some decent conversation. After noticing my Redskins Jersey, she actually mentioned that she heard they were not any good.....( I really wish I could have argued with her on that).

I enjoye the overall interaction so much, that I never made it out of missionary. It was as close as I've gotten to GFE with a AMP girl in some time. A little DATY and some light kissing. I know she had one or two O's herself. Very responsive too and she didn't seem like she was faking. I like it when they fake well enough for me to believe it... :)

Great personality and great service. I will definitely repeat.

BigTigg.

Wasn't there a Sasha there some months ago? From Chicago, good English, big boobs, real GFE, not skinny, or have I totally forgotten. (I guess I could do a search and RTFF)

Friendly1
05-02-07, 23:18
Yes, there was a Sasha @ HWC last year. I saw her a couple of times. A real GFE for sure, if it is the same one. I'm sure that others will report if that is the case.

Gashman
05-03-07, 01:19
Visited SKO tonight in WB, VA and spent time with Sabrina. She is at 24 Y/O, slender build with A-Cups but nice milky while skin, pink nipples & trimmed down under. T/S was average. Paid attention to the right parts, just not enough deep cleaning. Message was above average and I opted for the oil. Sabrina's English is very good as she said she has been in the US for 4 years. She cleaned the oil off and started a nice sensual message which lead to a complete menu for standard fair. Service during this part was average and she complained that she could only do mish as she was sore and "you to big". While her English was good, her oral skills left me wanting more from someone else. Before we started she put some warming oil down under which is not edible and shut that desired action down. Finished with mish as she was not going to try other positions. Both Sabrina and momason were relaxed and business seemed backed to normal.

Looks - 7
Attitude - 8
Service - 6

I do not recommend and would not repeat with Sabrina. Only one other monger came in while I was there.

Roamin Roman
05-03-07, 01:28
On my way to the Forum last week, I happened to notice an AMP near Fairfax Circle. Hmmmm? Hadn't seen that one before. Since I had some time to spare, I pulled in and wandered up to the entrance. Inside, stairs leading to the second level. Up I go. At the top, a door with a familiar-looking door bell button so common on so many AMPs. A push of the button, and a 30s lady opens, lets me in, and takes me to a room. Tells me that ½-hour is .6, and I ask about full hour. She says that ½-hour is good enough. Strange, but I agree (even if the price was a bit higher than usual). Motions to get undressed and lay down. (Didn't actually say anything, but just made a sort of swishing noise and a wave of her hands, like I knew what to do.)

Long story short, standard NoVa AMP. She did think, until I proved otherwise, that my name was "Leonard." That accounted for the towel.

Massage was good, and this place should be worth keeping on the list in the event one wants standard AMP treatment when in the area. Details available to members who've provided reviews to this d/b.

Rating: 7 / 7 / 8 (L/S/A)

"Have fun at the Forum" --- R::R

[The above fictional account is copyrighted by its author and is intended only for the enjoyment of those willing to read it. Similarities between persons described herein and persons living or deceased is purely coincidental but may be an indication that cloning has already started to happen. Inquiries from members about the grammatical composition of this tale of adventure are welcome, but requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Exceptions made for other members whom I recognize from this or other forums, past or present, real or imagined, as well as from any member who's provided reviews of his...or her?...own]

Gashman
05-03-07, 01:30
A few weeks back I came out of hidding after the Black Day of death. Saw a new AMP - MT in WB,VA advertising in the Post. Nice place, clean, good T/S and a sauna. Provider was older and nothing but a message was offered. Nothing beyond a soap cloth even during the T/S. I did get hard but it did not prompt any response. When finished, the provider promised more during my next visit - "NOT". Have not been back anf will not return. I have been waiting for the Wellness Center to return. While I have seen new posts, and drive by to see if there is any surveillance, I have not ventured in.

Looks - 5
Attitude - 6
Service - 4

Would not recommend.

Big Daddy Don
05-03-07, 07:29
Stopped in the other day, Ajima said to come back in 1/2 hour so I did. Girl I got had a name that begins with K ( I am bad with names) Very pretty but when she stripped she was a little thick for my tastes. TS did not hit all the right places so no AR. Bummer. Wanted to do some DATY but the gel was already in. Bummer. I should have tried fisting that huge gash just because I've never been with a girl that I could fist. Did the deed and was rushed out.

This is the second time there since the remodel. Both times no DATY. Last time girl would only do CG but did at least ride the hell out of me.

I will stick with the old haunts in WB. Should have tried Lisa after some of the promising reports. Oh well...

I guess straight 5s.

Benefactor9
05-03-07, 09:22
ROFLMAOWTFBBQ

Is this a Something Awful forums crossover?

Benchseats Rock
05-03-07, 10:31
Is this a Something Awful forums crossover?

All your women are belong to us.

Sorry about that, I just couldn't resist.... :)

Bench

Vitrea
05-03-07, 23:54
I was visiting NoVa for a day and I looked up in Washington post sports section.

Called Cosmic Spa @ 5711 centre square drive, centreville, VA. Mamasan said two therapists working so I made my trek there. Once I got there one was busy and the other one was too old and too plump for my tastes so I left.

I called Aromatherapy in Sterling. The lady who picked up spoke good english. Nice high-end look to the place. No shower. All three chicks are cute. I saw Faye.

Looks 8, attitude 8, service 7. She was a bit reserved, and I am sure it is because it is my first time and they are new. I can't wait to go back

Hooplehead
05-05-07, 08:29
Greetings all,

My first post here will be a recap of my first experience with an AMP, which was. Um, interesting.

I went to SG in Dumfries and walked around the shopping center for about 15 minutes before I could find it, the door was a little hard to find. So I walk in and ring the bell. As I waited for approx 20 sec, I notice that the alarm control panel by the door is beeping signifying a low battery, hrmmm. I'll come back to this.

I am greeted by mamasan who is similar to a taller version of yoda but very nice and cheerful. She asks me if I've been here before. I say no, but I've been to the one in WB about 6 months ago. She seemed to be ok with that answer and I gave her. 6 and was then led to a woman whose name I forget. She takes me to a room and says with her hands that I am to undress. I do. She returns a short time later and asks if I want a TS, I say yes I do. The water was hot, her hands were soft and the experience to this point was very enjoyable. We go back to the room, she takes my towel and leaves and is only gone about 15 seconds before she comes back in. As soon as she starts the massage, the alarm system that was beeping innocently at me when I first entered, has officially freaked the hell out. So do I.

She says stay here and leaves me. I'm laying there thinking, WTF! I scramble off the table, get dressed, quickly and open my door. Here comes whatshername awkwardly running towards me in her heels waving my. 6 and says "get out, come back later" and is rapidly ushering me out the back door. Fucking great. I can still hear the alarm screaming even from where I parked my car.

Hooplehead
05-05-07, 08:31
I weighed my options at this point, I could bail or stick around and see what happens. I chose to stick around. I waited about 20-30 minutes, checked the parking lot in front of the store, didn't see anything to be worried about then walked back to the door they pushed me out of. I couldn't hear the alarm anymore which was good. I walked back around to the front door and went in and noticed that the alarm panel wasn't beeping anymore. I was greeted by mamasan even before I could ring the bell. She points to the alarm and asked "you fix? " I ask for a screwdriver and pry off the panel thinking that if I could get that off, I could show her where to put the new battery. No such luck. It turns out I don't know a damn thing about security alarms. She laughed at me and then led me into the lobby. There I am greeted by a different girl, Yumi, who was short, cute and perky. Things are looking up.

As I've already had a TS, she starts with a massage. It was ok, nothing special. She then started a little LK, a little AR, CBJ right into CG. She asks for mish and we finish in DS.

Given the circumstances, it was a decent time. Although it all felt rushed, I understand why.

I hope to return soon and have a more enjoyable experience and less of a narrative in the review.

Jake Jj 1492
05-05-07, 19:55
My first post here will be a recap of my first experience with an AMP, which was. Um, interesting.

That was quite an adventure! Very well written too.

Welcome to the board HH...
jj.

Dlrzboy
05-05-07, 20:21
Candie is back. Adorable, great looks, all the talent in the world, but service runs from mechanical to off the scale. She truly is wonderful, but tends to act a little too much. But, on a good day she cna be the best! So I tip accordingly, and get great therapy!

Xmore22
05-06-07, 22:29
Had an ok day dream last week. As you all know, a certain establishment moved from DC to N. VA a little while ago. As the DC establishment was fairly decent, I thought it was time to see how their N. VA operations was. While sleeping, I imagined I arrived around the lunch hour late last week. After Ms. Mamma opened the door and recognized me, she led me upstairs to what looks more like an appartment than a massage establishment. However, it became clear that they are using various rooms for massage purposes.

From what I can remember, I only had one choice. Heidi. Pretty girl, great hair, around a be cup. She provided an ok shower. We moved back to the room where she was eager to get down to business. I motioned for for my normal HJ/oral release and she was compliant as I recall from my lunch snooze session. After that was a decent massage.

I probably will not be rushing back even though they are nice enough people. As I remember from my day dream. I like much bustier providers in my dreams.

By the way, short time lurker, first time (with the intention of many more) poster.

Dubliner
05-07-07, 23:42
I saw the Sun in Fairfax this evening. Don't know why I didn't see it before.

Very warm welcome, odd location but a really nice, clean place.

Standard NoVA 60/40

L/A/S: 8/8/8.5

Will be back!

Trusted members are welcome to PM for details.

Dubliner

Dabbler Too
05-08-07, 10:53
Standard NoVA 60/40Wow, that's much better than the standard NoVA rate which now seems to be 80 for the hour with no 1/2 hour option. This place sounds like a keeper!

Vaspaman
05-08-07, 18:43
Glad to see this place is keeping the rates the same. Has the service improved? I visited there a long time ago and the menu was very limited. Has it expanded to the DC level yet? PM info if you wish.

Vaspaman
05-08-07, 18:47
Stopped by this place the other day and had a good session but can't remeber the attendants name, sorry. She was cute and attentive, small a cups, gave a decent TS and all services were rendered. I felt a little rushed though but all in all I would return.

Superg1215
05-08-07, 18:50
Does anyone know whats up with TYCO I have been out of town and wanted to go see Bonnie (she always has her girls treat me well) and its closed - anyone know how to find them or when they will be back.

Xmore22
05-08-07, 19:00
For a little while Swan Spa was a nice place to visit. Suzi was super friendly and made sure you had a good time. Then it was "vacation" time and she hasn't been back in a month.- she was supposed to come back, but hasn't done so yet. Currently its just Penny and someone else. I won't go back till Suzi returns!

Vitrea
05-08-07, 20:24
I received a few questions about this place from some seniors. Here you go:

I did not ask for FS. The girl did seem a bit hesitant even for HJ and I had to direct her. I have a strong feeling that more services would be on the menu on a repeat visit though. They are too new and the place is too nice to risk any trouble.

I do not have the phone # handy. Look up the sport section in Wash post.

My best recollection is this: Go north on 28 going toward Hwy # 7 and take a right onto sterling highway. 300 -400 yards you will see a BP gas station on the left and turn right there (away from the gas station) Aromatherapy is in the apartment complex on the left. Suite 101 I think. There is a sign outside. Clean and Classy place. Treat them nice and help them stay in business.

Vitrea

Zoomster
05-09-07, 01:23
If I can't get what I want on a first visit, I won't go back. I've been burned before with the "Next time, more!" line. Though I do hope your future experiences at this establishment prove me wrong, Vitrea.

I received a few questions about this place from some seniors. Here you go:

I did not ask for FS. The girl did seem a bit hesitant even for HJ and I had to direct her. I have a strong feeling that more services would be on the menu on a repeat visit though. They are too new and the place is too nice to risk any trouble.

I do not have the phone # handy. Look up the sport section in Wash post.

My best recollection is this: Go north on 28 going toward Hwy # 7 and take a right onto sterling highway. 300 -400 yards you will see a BP gas station on the left and turn right there (away from the gas station) Aromatherapy is in the apartment complex on the left. Suite 101 I think. There is a sign outside. Clean and Classy place. Treat them nice and help them stay in business.

Vitrea

Hungry N Horny
05-09-07, 22:14
Being an old time monger who was stuck for the last few years in the sand. After the joy in Japan and Korea. Got spoiled in the East. Now I am stuck for a few in Disneyland on the Potomac. I decided to seek a pleasurable AMP or any FS MP I could find. I began my adventure by seeing this little shop MT when coming out of McD outside the city of lace.

Lifted my cell and gave them a ring to determine openings and get a voice feel. Mamasan answered--was evasive but told me little business at that early time (early—it was 4 PM? ). Went in laid down the house fee for the hour long time visit. Got a pretty little thing but for the life of me can not recall the handle—Kim or Lin or some such. Probably forgot the name due to the experience I am about to get to.

Little thing either really did not speak English or was trying to feel if I was LE since the crew cut always sets their radar afire. After some rapid hand motioning—got her to understand not a Blue Boy just blue balls. She nodded happy at. 6 and I thought the deal was done. After a TS, which was lazy at best, she started a really bad massage (again I must be spoiled from my travels in the real Far East). Flipped over—she was still clothed. Well I had to begin daydreams to get my little soldier to stand at attention. Wow when she saw that she actually giggled. She then wrapped her mitts on it and tugged away for quick shot into my face no less---but was quick to grab the towel and wipe my chin. She then left the room for me to get dressed—while doing so, I peeked at my watch and noted it only took 30 mins---what a downer.

I am not certain this is the same MT you all are talking about—but if it is I must have been the April Fool’s joke for May for mamasan---doubt I will return.

BTW-let me know if this is not usual experince there. Place was clean and neat no big pressure--may have just been my crewcut.

Hungry N Horny
05-10-07, 19:03
Being an old time monger who was stuck for the last few years in the sand. After the joy in Japan and Korea. Got spoiled in the East. ....

BTW-let me know if this is not usual experince there. Place was clean and neat no big pressure--may have just been my crewcut.Thanks SB for alerting me. these gals were a fly-by-night in townhouse setting by the shopping center. Went back today to peek in based on your PM--they ain't there no more. They advertised by flyer in the shopping center as "MT massage and day spa to relax--call for appointment".

Methinks they have picked up the name here saw good reviews and decided to hit paper on windshields in the area.

Kluvr
05-10-07, 20:10
Glad to see this place is keeping the rates the same. Has the service improved? I visited there a long time ago and the menu was very limited. Has it expanded to the DC level yet? PM info if you wish.

It's been awhile, but it's aways been older crew and very limited menu.

Max Beelyun
05-11-07, 00:06
I was going to go to this (new? ) physical therapy place on Maple in Vienna. It was convenient at the time, and I hadn't seen it mentioned here, so I was going to TOFTT. When I got there, it appeared that the building was basically a bunch of medical offices. Tough decision. I didn't want to walk into the wrong kind of place, if you know what I mean. I also happen to know a number of people in the medical profession and I'd hate to run into someone I know. So I chickened out and left. So.- what would you have done? And.- anyone been there? I may give it a go on another occasion.

I went to my old standby, a three letter place west of Tysons, amidst the car dealerships. Saw Jenny (? ). Nothing to write home about, but she's sweet and attentive. Nice thing about this place is that they have half hour rates. If you go there, keep in mind that they are very cautious, so don't be too overt. You'll know when to ask and what to ask for. They're nice girls.- standard Nova fare.

Dubliner
05-11-07, 13:50
Gentlemen:

I am on the lookout for younger massage "therapists" (early to mid twenties). Nothing against the older crew, but with the coming of spring I am feeling like a youngster :0)

Do any of you have recommendations (VA or DC)? Please take a moment and PM me with details.

Mant thanks,

The Dub

MassLover
05-13-07, 17:33
Have always been told and known that “Korean Airline” is the most “brave” among all the MP providers and “will take off and do everything”.

After seeing their advertise daily on the Post sport section and reading the previous favorite report, decided to visit this newly opened “Aroma” in Sterling.

My own experience with Korean MPs has been mixed so far. Yes, they “will do everything”, but, are often more business-like, especially when busy.

Got to share this story. Once visited a Korean Spa at Tysons Corner opposite to the Siemens building. Guess every old monger knows which one it is. They charge 85 for 45 min.

There were so many visitors at that day. They collected the due from everyone.

And then, guess what? They started HJ right inside the waiting area, let go after 15 minutes. I couldn't wait to leave. It is like driving through Macdonald to get a big mac by paying the price for sitting in a fancy restaurant.

Yeah, I know it is a business. But, in this type of “business”, we want to have some extra fun for the premium paid, right? Otherwise, we could just go home and read her lips. It may produce the same kind of satisfaction if got lucky or disappointment if unlucky. But, at least it is absolutely free until, well you know that,.. divorce.

Anyway, drove to Aroma in the Morning, traffic was unusually kind, and end up there 15 minutes before open.

Then came the marmason who drove a new white Lexus RX330 along with 3 chicks.

The unexpected reward of being there early is, got a chance to take a glimpse at their regular appearance before heavy makeup was done. One is about 29-35. The other two are well beyond 40s.

I was often told that Korean providers’ cosmetic technique is so excellent that, while being in a near hypnostic state on massage table, we would fantasize and reduce their ages by more than half into 20s, especially if the room is so dim that the only light comes from the reflection from the Korean “girls' " semi- or transparent, mini skirts.

Anyway, marmason who spoke more fluent English than would normally be found in other Korean MPs, led me into the room, took 80 door fee, and asked me to get comfortable, and wait till her girls were ready.

Lying hopelessly naked on the table, I started to look around the room and wondering my mine randomly. It is true, as wrote in the previous report, that this is a classy MP, the same level as the marmason’s new“horse”.

In fact, it is more so than the Doctor’s office next door, where I used to visit and got my blood drawn for no fun at all. Now, I am here to have the white and sticky fluid taken from my little head, only it is in exchange for pleasure this time. Isn't it so much better!

Anyway, about 10 minutes later, door was re-opened. Here came the “girl”. Yes, after make up, she looked totally different! It was so much so that her appearance could be in the ad to show “before” and “after” for the cosmetics.

But, I said no because I knew her closer to real age. Then came another. No once more. I said I wanted only the younger one. After a round of selection, I mixed and forgot the girl’s name, anything ending with “en”, “ji”, or “fe”. But, I do remember her face and naked body, which is about 6-7.

Massage was ok, light and quick, more like an appetizer for what is going to be offered as extra, which is a slight disappointment but understandable, as who wants to perform heavy massage all day long, instead of easily making much more from doing extra?

After about 20 minutes into the session, she was dragging her nipples over my back, and door bell started ringing outside as other customers arrived. I knew that was the moment for the real fun to begin, because she wanted me to finish quickly and well before time was over so that she could take on another, like I have experienced in other Korean MPs.

Wasting no time, she asked me to turn around and asked “you want more”. I said, “what more”. She said “happy”. I said “what happy?”. She asked “you don’t know?”. I said “show me”. She moved her fist up and down. I asked “ how much”, she said “120”. I said “no way, that is for fs”. She hesitated a bit and then said “ok, put it on the table, I will be back”.

She returned with a cover, collected the donation, quickly undressed. then we did RCG, dog and finished with mish.

If it was not a bit rush (done in about 40 minutes), it would have been a nicer session.

Benefactor9
05-13-07, 22:27
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Xmore22
05-14-07, 19:48
Had a nice visit with Angela today at Sun. If its the same Sun that has been discussed, the price is .8 for an hour.

However, the entry fee is well worth the price as we started out with a very nice TS to be followed by an outstanding massage with an enthusitastic N. VA ending.

Highly recommended establishment, if you like the N. VA finish. :)

Enjoy!

LexLuther
05-14-07, 20:17
Mass Lover,

I'm sorry friend but I just have to ask. What is your native language?

LexLuther

Jagjag99
05-14-07, 21:04
Have always been told and known that “Korean Airline” is the most “brave” among all the MP providers and “will take off and do everything”.

After seeing their advertise daily on the Post sport section and reading the previous favorite report, decided to visit this newly opened “Aroma” in Sterling.

Massage was ok, light and quick, more like an appetizer for what is going to be offered as extra, which is a slight disappointment but understandable, as who wants to perform heavy massage all day long, instead of easily making much more from doing extra?

After about 20 minutes into the session, she was dragging her nipples over my back, and door bell started ringing outside as other customers arrived. I knew that was the moment for the real fun to begin, because she wanted me to finish quickly and well before time was over so that she could take on another, like I have experienced in other Korean MPs.

Wasting no time, she asked me to turn around and asked “you want more”. I said, “what more”. She said “happy”. I said “what happy?”. She asked “you don’t know?”. I said “show me”. She moved her fist up and down. I asked “ how much”, she said “120”. I said “no way, that is for fs”. She hesitated a bit and then said “ok, put it on the table, I will be back”.

She returned with a cover, collected the donation, quickly undressed. then we did RCG, dog and finished with mish.

If it was not a bit rush (done in about 40 minutes), it would have been a nicer session.ML,

Thanks for the Aroma report. I am curious if you dreamed of receiving a TS before starting? You mention that the spa seems "upscale", just wondering if they skip that step?

I like the intel you got from arriving early - nice idea. Newbie like me would never think of that in my dream.

MassLover
05-15-07, 00:48
Mass Lover,

I'm sorry friend but I just have to ask. What is your native language?

LexLutherGerman, I came here 15 years ago, still not perfect, sorry.

MassLover
05-15-07, 00:53
ML,

Thanks for the Aroma report. I am curious if you dreamed of receiving a TS before starting? You mention that the spa seems "upscale", just wondering if they skip It was early Morning. I had my own at home. I don't think they have TS.

Novaguy30
05-15-07, 16:18
Stopped by at Yorkshire on Sunday evening. I used to go over there when it used to be champions. Rang the doorbell and girl named mimi answered. Had a avg face and a pretty good body. Will give her 8 for the body. Went to the room and got underessed and gave her 60 and she left the room and came back and gave me one of the worst massages I ever had. Lasted no moe than 3 min. Then she asked me do you want something, I said yes and gave her 100. Left the room and came back and got naked. I asked for CG and she rode me for 30 sec, then I got on top, busted my nut and left. All the time she was giving fake, irritating moans. Was very disappointed. Will try a diff girl next time.

Max Beelyun
05-15-07, 23:19
German, I came here 15 years ago, still not perfect, sorry.I think he was reacting to the same thing I was...your English is so close to perfect that some of the wording is rather striking. It would be less striking if your English was worse, which it isn't.

I was in Germany a couple months ago. For an American my German is pretty good. I can read newspapers and magazines and hold conversations. But everywhere I went, after I spoke for a couple of minutes, everyone switched to English. It didn't matter where I was, pretty much everyone spoke great English. I know they were being nice, but I did really want to improve my German.

Oh, right, AMP stuff. I didn't find any AMPs in Cologne. I looked. I found some "massage therapists" who looked promising, but by that time, it was Sunday, and EVERYTHING closes on Sunday in Cologne. What's up with that?

Pcpc1688
05-16-07, 00:37
Is this the same as AO behind the car wash off Sterling Blvd?

Sashimi
05-16-07, 10:10
Prostitution is legal in Germany, so I can't see AMPS being anything special. FFK clubs are all over, brothels abound in large cities (usually those identified with two alpha characters on the licence plates), SWs hang around the bahnhof, and if you check the classified section of any newspaper you can hook up with smokin escorts for 50 -60 euros.

Sleazebum
05-16-07, 15:28
I gave Sun Star in Fairfax another try today. I went there a very long time ago and it was not so good.

Went there today and had Lilly take care of me. Lilly is old and skinny and she is obviously very well expereinced with massage.

Prices are $60 for 30 minutes MINUS TS and $80 for 60 minutes including TS. I am hooked on TS so I coughed up the $80 for the hour.

TS was excellent and very complete.

Massage was truly OUTSTANDING and got all the kinks and aches out of me.

Standard handshake NoVa finish.

Tipped her $20 and was back in my car at exactly 67 minues.

All in all, a very nice experience and my body feels some better for the GREAT massage!

If I want another really good rub down and massage I will go back.

JJ

Mason37
05-16-07, 17:14
Seeing positives on Angela at Sun, saw her recently. B/c she had a set apptmt coming soon, she only had time for 1/2 hr at $60. I asked nicely if she'd include TS b/c I really wanted a full hour w/TS, and she agreed.

TS had great potential (she's got great hands that slide all around in a sensual way), but she was nervous b/c I was new to her, despite I mentioning that I'd been there a number of times recently. So, very uneventful TS. I feared my first letdown at this place, and figured at least I'd get a massage by a pretty woman- and she was prettier than most gals I've seen at nova amps.

With some reassurance, and direction, the 1/2 hr ended happily. Good massage, decent English, kinda flirty but cautious. I tipped $40 (with an eye towards future visits), but am wondering if that's too much since other reviewer said he dropped 20 for what sounds like comparable time.

I hope she stays. I'm sick of my favorites going back to Asia, being on vacation for few months, or whatever.

Mason37
05-16-07, 17:20
Seeking advise on how to politely see which girls are available, once you're at the place. It gets expensive and sometimes disappointing to just see every girl at a place.

At the nova amp's I've been to, I've never had the so-called "line-up" w/mamasan (dc amp reviews seem to mention these), and therefore I'm stuck using hit or miss to find a good gal. When I find a good one, I like to be loyal (until she moves on and away). Any suggestions on how to handle this? If there's no intel on the girls working there, and I don't know who's who from my prior trial and error, do I just ask directly in person "can you show me who's available today" and then pick? That seems like a crude cattle-call.

The only thing I've thought of is that when I had a medicore time with girl X, then came back a week or two later and girl X came into my room, I politely said that I'd like to try someone new be/see it's nice to have variety, and a different girl came in.

Vamonger
05-16-07, 18:54
Had a nice session yesterday afternoon with the previously reviewed Ahme (sp?). Light kisses, a big hug and a generally flirty attitude started things off along with a very thorough TS.

Ahme has a great personality and is probably 5'6"+ with a fantastic body and natural C+ breasts. She has a small tat on her rear shoulder and a small tattoo on the small of her back. Started with a light masajee that progressed to a tongue bath. Her asian accent was very strong...perhaps one of the best asian accents I've experienced in a NOVA amp.

The rest was in a word fantastic. Very attentive and when the massage was all said and done, she seemed equally satisfied. Definately a repeat experience.

Looks 7.75
Attitude 9
Performance 9
Overall 8.75

P.S. She said so many people have had problems with her name, that she will now go by Sue.

VAM

Telcova
05-16-07, 20:41
I stopped by today, hand-written sign says closed. It looks like there is construction going on up there.

Xmore22
05-17-07, 00:01
Thanks for the report.

Its sad, but not unexpected that Port Royal is no more. They were a good staple a couple years ago with expert hands by Sue. Once they lost their TS and the price went up, it really lost any luster it had.

Competition drives this market!

Max Beelyun
05-17-07, 10:20
Seeking advise on how to politely see which girls are available, once you're at the place. It gets expensive and sometimes disappointing to just see every girl at a place.

At the nova amp's I've been to, I've never had the so-called "line-up" w/mamasan (dc amp reviews seem to mention these), and therefore I'm stuck using hit or miss to find a good gal. When I find a good one, I like to be loyal (until she moves on and away). Any suggestions on how to handle this? If there's no intel on the girls working there, and I don't know who's who from my prior trial and error, do I just ask directly in person "can you show me who's available today" and then pick? That seems like a crude cattle-call.

The only thing I've thought of is that when I had a medicore time with girl X, then came back a week or two later and girl X came into my room, I politely said that I'd like to try someone new be/see it's nice to have variety, and a different girl came in.I've never had a line up in either DC or VA, but I haven't asked for one either. I usually just watch the board for recommendations and then ask for a particular girl when I get there. When I can't get the girl I ask for, I ask who else is available and then I ask what she's like. Many times the mamasan will just say "very nice girl" but I usually ask "is she like so-and-so?" If I don't get favorable responses, I usually just leave (sometimes with the mamasan trying really hard to get me to stay). Occasionally I'll discover a new gem by staying, but other times not. Trust your gut on this -- don't stay just to be polite.

Hobbyist4Life
05-17-07, 14:31
Gentlemen:

I am on the lookout for younger massage "therapists" (early to mid twenties). Nothing against the older crew, but with the coming of spring I am feeling like a youngster :0)

Do any of you have recommendations (VA or DC)? Please take a moment and PM me with details.

Mant thanks,

The Dub

Hey Dub,

Your best bet will be in DC. They are so sensitive on this board?
The VA establishments are not too reliable IMHO.
They come and go quite often. Your age group would be younger in DC, by far.
Can't give you all the details... But, if you RTTF in DC... you should be able to get an idea.
Anycase, I would recommend DC. Unless, you can find someone with reliable intel.

Peace out.

H4L

Hungry N Horny
05-17-07, 20:09
Hmmmm--

I just had an interesting dream of new girls arriving at the real MT. Will have to go into a deep sleep sometime soon and see if it is true. Just hope the pricing remains the same. And service levels also maintain the quality.

Sleazebum
05-17-07, 20:13
I am thinking about trying some fresh Yorkshire Pudding this Friday.

Any thoughts or suggestions on which flavor is best?

PM if you will, please.

JJ

Toshiosamma
05-17-07, 23:50
I'm traveling to Arlington soon. Any AMP reccomendations? My Korean girlfriend used to work at a place on N Jefferson, but can't remember the name.

Serpico99
05-18-07, 19:24
I gave Sun Star in Fairfax another try today. I went there a very long time ago and it was not so good.

Went there today and had Lilly take care of me. Lilly is old and skinny and she is obviously very well expereinced with massage.

Prices are $60 for 30 minutes MINUS TS and $80 for 60 minutes including TS. I am hooked on TS so I coughed up the $80 for the hour.

TS was excellent and very complete.

Massage was truly OUTSTANDING and got all the kinks and aches out of me.

Standard handshake NoVa finish.

Tipped her $20 and was back in my car at exactly 67 minues.

All in all, a very nice experience and my body feels some better for the GREAT massage!

If I want another really good rub down and massage I will go back.

JJI found an old thread from '04 mentioning Sun Star Oriental Massage, no addy given, but OP said it was near Cedar and Lee Highway. This must in the same complex where I was trying to figure out where Lee Highway Spa is, in those brown looking office like buildings. Correct? Is it the one near 'Curves'?

Sleazebum
05-18-07, 22:15
The one next to Curves.

JJ

I found an old thread from '04 mentioning Sun Star Oriental Massage, no addy given, but OP said it was near Cedar and Lee Highway. This must in the same complex where I was trying to figure out where Lee Highway Spa is, in those brown looking office like buildings. Correct? Is it the one near 'Curves'?

Big Daddy Don
05-19-07, 10:12
Went by the H yesterday to visit Sue since Vamonger gave her high scores with the tounge. GLAD I did!! I had to wait about 15 minutes for her but she treated me great! She was more fun than most. Dancing on the table and stripping for me, very freindly GFE, small enough that I could pick her up with one arm and twirl her around. Very playfull and thorough TS (Extra attention to the back crack is always a good sign!) as Va said very good rim. She responded the the DATY and rim very well also. Everything else fit like a glove and I couldn't help but end a little soon.

Did miss getting a little massage first though. She just went right for the light rubdown and tounge bath. This left me a litte short on the time. But they were busy and she did devote her full attention to me while there so it will definitly be a repeat for me.

I have to vote straight 9s based on my one visit with her.

Fatpig
05-20-07, 15:38
I have visited this once in a while since it opened. At first it was promising. Good massages, service, and no rush. The last time was the last. 35 minutes and the worst service. Oh I am heated over it. Then she had the nerve to ask for a 60$ tip. I said no I will give 40$. She said why so low, and my reply was why such poor service.

Even Jenny has been rushing people out now. Sorry but I will not be frequenting this location any longer. I hope you all that do have better luck.

BMajor
05-20-07, 16:15
Sorry for the lack of reports lately, been flying low since the "Black Wednesday" unpleasantness. I almost went to MT today to see if the Luby mentioned in some reports was the old Luby from H, but came out of Occ heading the wrong way, so, after having read several reports that my favorite 3-letter gym in Woodbridge was open, I tried to imagine what it might be like if I stopped there today. Except for the new faces, and maybe a new foam mattress in the TS, it would be pretty much like old times. I told the new (to me at least) manager that I had been there many times before, seen June, Luby/Ruby and others, and also dropped Sue's name. And so met the famous Sue, presumably the same who has been raved about in others' posts, and I have to concur. Not super-Kgirl-model gorgeous, but attractive, long hair, and really nice, and real, superstructure. Very thorough TS, promised I can shower her nexta time (yeah, right! But it has worked a couple times, so got to try), and off to the first room to dry off. She left for a minute to gather supplies, then on to our workout. A little tongue-to-nip preliminaries, on with the cover, a light lunch at the Y, and a couple times around the cowgirl-mish-dogwalk circuit, before the big standing mish finish. Lunch was fresh and sweet, none of that rubbery aftertaste that can come up later in the day. Only then, after a hot towel treatment and cooldown, did the massagi commence. And that wasn't bad either. She said there were three girls there this morning, and after I arrived the bell must have rung five times, but my session lasted pretty much the full hour, and for the usual door. 6 fee and a contribution to the college fund. As daydreams go, this was about 8s across the board.

A John
05-21-07, 07:46
In regard to your PM.

You can park on the street or their is two spaces in front of the door. It's actually .6 for 30 minutes .8 for the hour.

We've actually already exchanged all this information on April 1 via PM`s.

Mikey
05-22-07, 09:04
Yesterday was my second visit for a Yummy treat of Yorkshire Pudding. Gentle, sensual touch, takes her time, very responsive to DATY, takes care of all the little amenities which makes her GFE. Highly recommended.

BTW, mamasan is friendly and has a great sense of humor if you treat her likewise.

Mikey

I am thinking about trying some fresh Yorkshire Pudding this Friday.

Any thoughts or suggestions on which flavor is best?

PM if you will, please.

JJ

Thephlip
05-22-07, 17:46
First time at an AMP and first time poster.

After looking around here, decided to check out Smile (Soo Guong?) Spa in Dumfries. This place is in perfect proximity to the domicile so getting there is easy.

Name of provider was "J"..??? I have to say that th TS was adequate although I am not sure what to expect. Massage was mediocre to above average, but felt even better because of the stress of the day. And she performed quite well for a CBJ. .6 house fee for the hr and gave a "decent" tip of .7 (I honestly think I paid too much, but oh well and I will learn more as I frequent them more often).

Using previous scale everything would be 6\6\6\7.

I will be going back and often primarily because it is a great way to get a quick relief of some of the daily tension.

-tp

Papasan1
05-23-07, 00:22
Went by the H yesterday to visit Sue since Vamonger gave her high scores with the tounge. GLAD I did!! I had to wait about 15 minutes for her but she treated me great! She was more fun than most. Dancing on the table and stripping for me, very freindly GFE, small enough that I could pick her up with one arm and twirl her around. Very playfull and thorough TS (Extra attention to the back crack is always a good sign!) as Va said very good rim. She responded the the DATY and rim very well also. Everything else fit like a glove and I couldn't help but end a little soon.

Did miss getting a little massage first though. She just went right for the light rubdown and tounge bath. This left me a litte short on the time. But they were busy and she did devote her full attention to me while there so it will definitly be a repeat for me.

I have to vote straight 9s based on my one visit with her.How old would you guess Sue to be?

Havin Fun
05-23-07, 10:45
How old would you guess Sue to be?I would have to say early - mid 30s.

Donkey King
05-23-07, 16:54
I'm new at this hobby. So what do I know? (not asking for advice, I know the deal, I'm new & haven't paid any dues yet)

But generally in these fantasy world experiences. After the massage, I get asked, "you like more? " or "anything else? " By the way, I'm used to typical NoVa experiences, but a few months back I got a little more at a place they think is "Best"

So I go to this new place in sterling today based on earlier reports, and I decide to try to lay the tip on the table prior to the massage, thinking that might help since its a new place.

Well, I get a great massage. Really, it was a great massage, and there was a little wondering down there, but then when the massage was over. It was all over. I think her name was Nana or something. She say, "all done, we don't do anything else here. " Then it got a little awkward, as I remained polite & cordial, but was expecting more. So then, I'm all confused about how much to tip. So I give her $20. (prolly too much)

It would've been ok, if I was expecting only a massage in this fantasy

Not sure if I spooked her because I'm younger (30's) or because I have short hair, but thats never been a problem before.

Benefactor9
05-23-07, 22:29
I took my Chevy to the workshop but my oil was dry.

So I had the mechanic take a look under the hood. My mechanic had two butterflies on her shoulder and a tatoo on her lower back. She gave me a hug and promised me the best service possible.

At first she gave my car a good polishing. The wax was nice, and her tshirt was wet, so I couldn't complain.

She put my car on the lifts and raised it up. She gave my undercarriage a proper going-over and lubricated the rear end of my axles. I was surprised how well she aligned my axles and then put a shot in my exhaust. I give her five gold stars for that.

Afterwards she opened my hood and did a number on my fuel injection system.

She hopped up on the bench and explained how her special extraction system would yank the cobs out of my fuel system. I tried it and found that her special kegel system would draw out the fluids where previously they had been in a stagnant state.

This was a tough mechanic who had never performed an overhaul on my automobile before, and she showed me how slagg-ass engines could get a proper overhaul at an early evening time for just a hundred bucks.

I'm totally dedicated to my new mechanic.

Senior Members can PM me for details on this garage.

B9

L Knit
05-24-07, 10:27
Went by EVA therapy Manassas again to see what could be had, HJ only as usuall, dont waste you time, older provider but sexy stated nothing more available, I've tried all the games but none working. We need something good in this area or nearby, Fair oaks is a great area and I have seen some higher price indies in that area, A AMP would be great

Mason37
05-24-07, 11:49
About a month ago tried new Lotus place in Ffx. The girl said her name was "April" then laughed and said "next month is May". She was taller, about mid 30s (it's hard to tell w/Asian women), below shoulder hair that was crimped/ wavey perm, little too much make up but very nice bod & overall attractive.

House fee of 80 for 60 min. Going into TS she patted by butt, & decent TS with nice fingers rubbing along the right place.

Very good massage. Without much prompting she got manual on me (good techinque), sitting btw my legs then standing over my head & leaning over (great view w/camel toe visible). Despite my requests, I was only one with clothes off, much to my disappointment, & no verbal skills demostrated by her. During manual dexterity test, another girl (younger, very cute) opened door by mistake, apologized & left quickly. I didn't like the interuption, but tried to suggest that she should join us (no dice though).

Tipped 40. I didn't ask for FS, & I didn't lay large donation down. Just feeling place out. Again, above-average masssage &.

Dubliner
05-24-07, 14:55
Recently I had a dream in which I went to check out a new spa in Fairfax/Vienna (off Lee Highway) It went something like this.

My dream started with me almost giving up looking for the place but finally I found it around the back. I walked upstairs and rang the doorbell. Mamasan greeted me and led me into a small room. The place looked like they had been there no more than a week. I asked who was there and she said one other therapist. In a short while, in walked April. Looked very much like Sandra Oh (of Gray's Anatomy fame). Anyway I was pleased enough. I dreamed that she gave me a stellar massage. The rest of my dream wasn't as enjoyable. I had the worst TS in recent history. I also remember that I was told that I was "too demanding. " Not what I am used to. Anyway, substandard NoVA finish and I was ushered out. Not even a bottle of water in the house.

L: 7
A: 5
M: 9
NoVa: 4

I won't be back (even in my dreams).

Dubliner

Vamonger
05-24-07, 15:49
I would have to say early - mid 30s.

She claims 24 :)

VAM

NcMgr
05-24-07, 20:57
Can confirm that Sue is first rate. GFE and good personality. Spent a little time in the "waiting room" to see her but it was time well spent. Asked her how long she would be around and she said, "Maybe, long time". Hope so.

As far as age I would say she is in her early 30's.

Big Daddy Don
05-24-07, 21:46
Seemed late 20's to me. I was to focused on other things to really pay attention. I didn't see strech marks or baby fat and the brests did not sag so I was happy.

Project Weird
05-25-07, 22:12
People are starting to ask about Magical Touch in Woodbridge. Have I been there? No but I have heard out it. TER says it a standard AMP with FS (1 review). Big dogg say it's a rip off (1 review). Another message board say it good but you have to be careful how you ask for extras. Hope that helps and tell me if it good to go.

http://www.the************.com/reviews/show.asp?id=94080

Projectweird

Maxypane
05-26-07, 00:58
Beware guys of Early Bird Special. I visited them and they are bad. I started my journey and reached the area, then the bird gave me the details of their place. Bird said that I will be greeted by one their beautiful star birds and I was fooled. I met a bird who is bald and boring who took me to a place which is dark and scary. Some one was sleeping in a dark corner and staring at me. bird took me into a space and asked me to fresh up while she sat on the pot. I finished what I had to do and I entered the comfort space. She came to me and I saw a deep cut on her body which came as a shock to me. Bird said that she will treat me with respect and care and put her grip against me for a min and she said that I have to pack up. Gone with her my wealth and mental health.

Sleazebum
05-26-07, 17:51
I think the less talk out in the open about ALL Virginia MPs is the only option. I believe MT is messing up big time running those ads on CL and I bet they get busted soon because of it. I know I will not go to any place that is so open about what is going on.

It is not worth it to go down with them when they get busted.

IMHO

JJ

People are starting to ask about Magical Touch in Woodbridge. Have I been there? No but I have heard out it. TER says it a standard AMP with FS (1 review). Big dogg say it's a rip off (1 review). Another message board say it good but you have to be careful how you ask for extras. Hope that helps and tell me if it good to go.

Projectweird

Jake Jj 1492
05-27-07, 11:57
I think the less talk out in the open about ALL Virginia MPs is the only option. I believe MT is messing up big time running those ads on CL and I bet they get busted soon because of it. I know I will not go to any place that is so open about what is going on.

IMHO

JJ

The only benefit there can be is that it acts as a magnet for the less informed out there...and leaves the quality places to us.

Not unlike Gold in DC. Heck, half of Gold's traffic gets hijacked by the place upstairs...and that place gives me chills just thinking about it.

Sleazebum
05-27-07, 16:03
Say and do what you will. Just remember that HWC advertised on CL and now several of our brothers may have had their lives ruined by being caught up in the raid.

The only benefit there can be is that it acts as a magnet for the less informed out there...and leaves the quality places to us.

Not unlike Gold in DC. Heck, half of Gold's traffic gets hijacked by the place upstairs...and that place gives me chills just thinking about it.

Ampfreq
05-27-07, 23:21
I too visited H** recently and had a great time with Sue. Am still looking for the girl that went by Mari there. It's as if she vanished off the face of the earth. If anyone knows anything at all I would appreciate it.

Back to Sue...Very friendly, pretty face and real breasts, not those hard bolt-ons everyone's writing home about. We were a little rushed since the doorbell rang twice after I got there and the latest girl left without giving notice. She did promise better in the time dept. next time but we've all heard that story before.

I highly recommend this lass. She seems like the real deal.

af

Superman06
05-28-07, 12:34

Projectweird
I went there 3 months ago. Warmly greeted by mamason as I paid the standard fare. Forget my girls name but she was okay looking. Problem was I was in and out in 25 minutes flat. Will not repeat.

IrishMale
05-28-07, 19:41
Stopped for some pudding in NVA near Dulles. Was waiting to catch a flight and, after seeing a few reports here, decided to give it a try before heading home. Open sign was off but door was propped open. Rang bell and mama answered took .6 and I waited for a TS and massage. Masseuse was younger, very pretty, nice to talk to but limited English. I was quite pleased to have made the stop. Nice smooth flight back home.

Dogyy Lv
05-28-07, 22:21
I'm new at this hobby. So what do I know? (not asking for advice, I know the deal, I'm new & haven't paid any dues yet)

But generally in these fantasy world experiences. After the massage, I get asked, "you like more? " or "anything else? " By the way, I'm used to typical NoVa experiences, but a few months back I got a little more at a place they think is "Best"

So I go to this new place in sterling today based on earlier reports, and I decide to try to lay the tip on the table prior to the massage, thinking that might help since its a new place.

Well, I get a great massage. Really, it was a great massage, and there was a little wondering down there, but then when the massage was over. It was all over. I think her name was Nana or something. She say, "all done, we don't do anything else here. " Then it got a little awkward, as I remained polite & cordial, but was expecting more. So then, I'm all confused about how much to tip. So I give her $20. (prolly too much)

It would've been ok, if I was expecting only a massage in this fantasy

Not sure if I spooked her because I'm younger (30's) or because I have short hair, but thats never been a problem before."Younger" and "short hair" arouse their suspicion of LE. I had the same experience. They would ask " are you cop?"

I have always tried to show my intentions early on. If they said "no", I just put my clothes back on. Most of times got what I wanted.

After all, they are not trying to show their "business virginity" by advertising on the Washington Post Sports edition every day.

The Nub
05-29-07, 05:30
Last night I had a dream that I visited this place.

When I got there I saw an older moger ring the bell from my car. I waited a couple minutes until the fellow monger was let in. I rang the bell and the mamasan greeted me. The only other lady there must have been taken by the other fellow so the mamasan herself provided and exellent masage. She's a lady in her late 30's or early 40's but very fit, with increadibly strong and skillfull hands and not bad looking at all. It is obvious she works out. Overall, it was a good experience and the best massage I've dreamt of so far. Will the nub repeat? Hmmm, sure, if the Mamasan provides the service.

The Nub

Telcova
05-29-07, 10:00
She was bigger than I like them, not fat, big frame. Very enhanced headlights, saw them coming from a mile away. Standard TS and had to ask three times for a strong massage, she wanted to do that sensual tickle thing but I needed some body work first. On the flip side (or maybe starting before), no asian, good cbj, mish, lazy mish, dog, lazy dog, (you supa-man) HR finish. It was ok, but would not repeat.

Sleazebum
05-29-07, 16:41
I pretty much expect the handshake as part of the basic service and am hard pressed to tip more than $20 for it UNLESS they offer up some skin or SOMETHING to make it worth more.

General rule is to go the NoVa places for a truly great MASSAGE and go to DC for anything extra you might need.

Keep your expectations in that area and you will seldom be disappointed.

Also - it is usually good and fun to give the girl a BIG BEAR (BARE) hug when she first enters the room.

JJ

"Younger" and "short hair" arouse their suspicion of LE. I had the same experience. They would ask " are you cop?"

I have always tried to show my intentions early on. If they said "no", I just put my clothes back on. Most of times got what I wanted.

After all, they are not trying to show their "business virginity" by advertising on the Washington Post Sports edition every day.

Member #2204
05-30-07, 12:06
Anyone with detailed info please PM me. Please include rates and location.

Thanks!

Go Slow
05-30-07, 17:13
RTFF.

Asking these kind of questions will get you bashed.

Anyone with detailed info please PM me. Please include rates and location.

Thanks!

Ampfreq
05-30-07, 20:12
Called today to see if my atf had returned to H** and got the old "disconnected" tone. Anyone got any intel on the situation there? Things are getting bleaker and bleaker by the day around here.

Jet Ranger
05-30-07, 22:55
While in the area on business today, I stopped by at a NoVA AMP I hadn't visited in a long time (over 6 months). I was pleasantly surprised when the new mamasan didn't even ask me if I had been there before, but ushered me right in without any questions whatsoever.

She sent in Yumi, a real cutie from Los Angeles who said she only had been there 2 weeks. Seems like lots of the K-girls I've seen working in this area lately are from California.

Yumi's muscle stretching and accupressure treatment weren't as good as what I experienced last year from some of the all-star girls that used to work there, but Yumi has potential and I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I visited a DC AMP this past Saturday and was not pleased. My NoVA AMP experience today was actually superior and I left mostly satisfied.

The only complaint I have about both establishments was that the service was rushed, though the places didn't seem busy. Whatever happened to the mamasan yelling or knocking on the door when your time is up?

Trusted seniors can PM me for more detailed info.

Overall, IMHO, the quality of the AMP experience in this area has declined significantly over the past year. Perhaps many of the high quality girls are afraid to work in this LE harassment environment?

If anyone knows what happened to Cherry, Mina, or June who used to work at ***, please PM me. They are really missed!

Take care and stay safe,

JR

Serpico99
05-31-07, 16:31
Last night I had a dream that I visited this place.

When I got there I saw an older moger ring the bell from my car. I waited a couple minutes until the fellow monger was let in. I rang the bell and the mamasan greeted me. The only other lady there must have been taken by the other fellow so the mamasan herself provided and exellent masage. She's a lady in her late 30's or early 40's but very fit, with increadibly strong and skillfull hands and not bad looking at all. It is obvious she works out. Overall, it was a good experience and the best massage I've dreamt of so far. Will the nub repeat? Hmmm, sure, if the Mamasan provides the service.

The NubBac***ck doesn't register on the NoVA amp list. New place?

Having older mamasan do the work is always a treat. I love the MILF type.

Serpico99
05-31-07, 16:42

IMHO

JJThey advertise $100 for an hr. WTF? Since when did rates jump from 60 to 80 to 100?

Big Daddy Don
05-31-07, 17:57
Called today to see if my atf had returned to H** and got the old "disconnected" tone. Anyone got any intel on the situation there? Things are getting bleaker and bleaker by the day around here.

Stopped by for lunch to day. Sue-she was on the menu and it was fresh and delicious!!! No problems.

Peelbackone
05-31-07, 18:09
While in the area on business today, I stopped by at a NoVA AMP I hadn't visited in a long time (over 6 months). I was pleasantly surprised when the new mamasan didn't even ask me if I had been there before, but ushered me right in without any questions whatsoever.

She sent in Yumi, a real cutie from Los Angeles who said she only had been there 2 weeks. Seems like lots of the K-girls I've seen working in this area lately are from California.

Yumi's muscle stretching and accupressure treatment weren't as good as what I experienced last year from some of the all-star girls that used to work there, but Yumi has potential and I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I visited a DC AMP this past Saturday and was not pleased. My NoVA AMP experience today was actually superior and I left mostly satisfied.

The only complaint I have about both establishments was that the service was rushed, though the places didn't seem busy. Whatever happened to the mamasan yelling or knocking on the door when your time is up?

Trusted seniors can PM me for more detailed info.

Overall, IMHO, the quality of the AMP experience in this area has declined significantly over the past year. Perhaps many of the high quality girls are afraid to work in this LE harassment environment?

If anyone knows what happened to Cherry, Mina, or June who used to work at ***, please PM me. They are really missed!

Take care and stay safe,

JRI've been to *** several times now. The first time I believe I might have had June. She said she was Thai and my visit was right before the place got raided in late november/early december. I haven't seen her since, but my buddy gave good reports for ahme (sue) and I can't remember who I had that trip. I do believe June and the rest of the real talent got swept up when the LE did their sweep.

I visited last week early and was greated by the younger mamasan and taken to a room where I was later greeted by Yumi. You can tell she's new to this, but she did try. I would probably give her 7's across the board.

If you want a standard HR, I would also check out a place in Herndon. Although I haven't posted a lot here I have been to many other AMP's. I would like to exchange Intel with some of the seniors in here if they want to PM me. I might be labeled as a NFG, but I have done my research and can provide some good info.

I was looking through DC's forum and would love to know where this "Neverland" is that they speak of. Nothing like a stroll over to a place like that after work and get a good massage.

Safe Mongering,

Peel

WebDog
06-01-07, 01:19
I don't know which forum this belongs in -- but seems like it is more NoVa than MD

went to Lily Spa on my way out of NoVA (found in it in the DC/NoVa Yellow Pages and confused it with another place I had been)

In a strip mall about 2 min off of the highway, entrance from Rte 1 (saw a skanky WSW on Rte 1 just before it -- was surprised given the suburban locale)

At first I thought I made a mistake after I arrived, then saw a very lovely young Asian flower in a baby doll in the back and my spirits lifted. Then I got assigned an older (late 30s or 40s) not so hot provider with what seem like a decent bod but a bit of a hairlip, and my spirits deflated.

Waited 5+ mins in sauna because they were busy. My older provider ("Joy") retrieved me and did a B+/A- table shower (actually "chair shower") but nice cleaning, with a curious spreading of the cheeks like I was smuggling heroin up there.

Did a nice and legit massage, spending 30+ minutes on back, feet, thighs, scalp. At that point I figured it would actually be worth the $70 just for the massage. On the flip I got some nice rubbing all over. I started to give her a butt massage and she did a couple of slaps of my hand, then pull her miniskirt up to reveal her **perfect** ass in a g-string and put her hands on her hips with this very cute and pouty expression like "now look what you did!"

So I did a real butt massage and she leaned over and said something I have forgotten, but suffice to say the game was on. Somewhere I said "how much" and she held up all ten fingers. I said "full service?" and she almost freaked and said "ssshh!" putting her finger on my lips. I said "I've got $70" and she said "okay"

she whipped off her dress and was just in a g-string. Her body was *dynamite* and I generally consider myself a critic, but man it was nice -- the best I have seen at an AMP (outside of the place on K Street where I have seen one there who defies all other experiences). She had perfectly formed C-cups with the best nipples I have seen on an Asian girl, a stomach with no flab, and nice hips. Whatever my initial impression was, she was looking a hell of a lot better now.

She hoped on top and kissed me all over -- nipples, chest, stomach and WebDog Jr. Then a nice and slooow HR with pauses to let me play with her boobies, then curled up next to me while doing slow stroking and playing with balls -- then flipped over for a kind of a 69 with her very nice box in my face (no DATY but I was seriously tempted if she would have indulged). Spent at least 15 minutes on the HR and I savored every moment -- nothing was mechanical or gratuitous.

When done she cleaned me up and did some nice wrap-up massage of my chest and some nice rubbing of my still nearly hard cock (she really kept me going -- I don't usually do FS at AMPs but this would have been the time).

Did the traditional dressing of me and spent a little more time as we eventually winded our way to the door.

It was the best AMP experience in a long, long time -- as good as it *used* to be in Providence or my one time in Australia (which was better than the states as a legal brothel)

Sorry for the long winded report, but it was *that* good. Joy at Lily Spa. Check her out!

Hugh Jardon
06-01-07, 05:56
You're right, it should be in the MD forums.

Big Daddy Don
06-01-07, 06:49
Yes, an MD report. You should have stuck to DC or VA and with the .7 +.7 threw in an extra .2 for real full service CBJ, DATY and all positions you wanted for a release in the box.

Big Daddy Don
06-01-07, 06:51
That report did remind me of days in MD when I used to get incredible rim jobs and a real prostate massage. Any providers here capable?

Zhuxi
06-01-07, 16:23
Sorry for the long winded report, but it was *that* good. Joy at Lily Spa. Check her out!

Heh, with a report like that I am glad he did post it here. I have not been the king of the area I once was, but with something that is that good I'll gladly drive a few hours to see if I can get my swagger back.

Zhuxi

Piron
06-01-07, 22:52
Hello all,

First time poster but not a newbie. Be very carefull in Woodbride. I was met at my car by one of Prince William's finest. Asked if it was my car and what I was doing up there.

Luckly I was fixing something for the ladies and got a tool box out of my car. He was actually very nice and smiled. He told me I might want to be very careful in the near future. He said they had already busted some of these spa's. Asked if I understood what he trying to say. I said yes, and that I would not be anywhere near here again. My take is he was giving me a warning about future bust. I was left not really feeling violated or anything. He was very polite. Maybe I remided him of his dad.

Take this for what it's worth.

Peelbackone
06-02-07, 12:09
Hello all,

First time poster but not a newbie. Be very carefull in Woodbride. I was met at my car by one of Prince William's finest. Asked if it was my car and what I was doing up there.

Luckly I was fixing something for the ladies and got a tool box out of my car. He was actually very nice and smiled. He told me I might want to be very careful in the near future. He said they had already busted some of these spa's. Asked if I understood what he trying to say. I said yes, and that I would not be anywhere near here again. My take is he was giving me a warning about future bust. I was left not really feeling violated or anything. He was very polite. Maybe I remided him of his dad.

Take this for what it's worth.You weren't at the H were you? That would suck if it got busted again.

Sleazebum
06-02-07, 14:07
Really wanted some Yorkshire this morning! Went there and arrived at about 10:30.

Lights on and all appearance of being open.

Rang the doorbell and nothing...

Rang again and still nothing...

Rang again and...still nothing!!!

After wasting about 10 minutes trying to get in and being ignored I called the Chinese Condo...see my report under the Escort section.

I may well be all done with the AMP scene!

JJ

Zoomster
06-02-07, 14:39
Hello all,

Take this for what it's worth.

I've been nervous about visiting the AMPs since the raids and have cut back on my visits. I don't know if going into DC is any safer. Maybe Sleazebum is right and I should dump the AMP scene alltogether for the escorts. Maybe this is what Uncle Leo wants. Thanks for the warning, Piron.

Dlrzboy
06-02-07, 21:43
SB, It was open, at least a little later. Yumi was available and is very nice. I met Judy again. Very nice, though not experienced with lots of skills However, she is a real treat if you want to train her. I did my best, and she was a true delight.

Jake Jj 1492
06-02-07, 23:22
I've been nervous about visiting the AMPs since the raids and have cut back on my visits. I don't know if going into DC is any safer. Maybe Sleazebum is right and I should dump the AMP scene alltogether for the escorts. Maybe this is what Uncle Leo wants. Thanks for the warning, Piron.

The heavy traffic alone lately should make people think twice about going to ***. They are great, but the traffic the day before Memorial Day was so heavy it was almost like it was the only place in 50 miles. Heaviest foot traffic I've EVER seen there on a Sunday.

Be safe guys...and thanks for the heads up Piron...

Dogyy Lv
06-03-07, 01:15
Hello all,

Take this for what it's worth.Had a very similar experience 2 days ago when I visited Aroma Therapy in Sterling. He questioned me very politely in the parking lot.

IrishMale
06-03-07, 08:34
They might have been short handed on staff and probably out back smoking, since that seems to be an important activity for so many of those who work in AMPs. If they aren't addicted to nicotine then very often they have an overwhelming desire for gambling or excessive drinking. It's unfortunate because some of the nicest ones you might meet turn into insufferable people when the urge to gamble or get wasted overcomes them. The soju they drink is unbelievably strong, so much so that it's hard to find in the US, but they find it. And they drink it like it's a soft drink. On the other hand, it just might have been that whoever was there when you rang the bell did not want to start working yet.

Really wanted some Yorkshire this morning! Went there and arrived at about 10:30.

Lights on and all appearance of being open.

Rang the doorbell and nothing...

Rang again and still nothing...

Rang again and...still nothing!!!

After wasting about 10 minutes trying to get in and being ignored I called the Chinese Condo...see my report under the Escort section.

I may well be all done with the AMP scene!

JJ

Rejected Monke
06-03-07, 08:55
They might have been short handed on staff and probably out back smoking, since that seems to be an important activity for so many of those who work in AMPs. If they aren't addicted to nicotine then very often they have an overwhelming desire for gambling or excessive drinking. It's unfortunate because some of the nicest ones you might meet turn into insufferable people when the urge to gamble or get wasted overcomes them. The soju they drink is unbelievably strong, so much so that it's hard to find in the US, but they find it. And they drink it like it's a soft drink. On the other hand, it just might have been that whoever was there when you rang the bell did not want to start working yet.

While most of your post is insightful, I'd like to point out soju can easily be found at your local ABC!

IrishMale
06-03-07, 13:50
Perhaps where you live Monke, but my friend has only been able to find it in one liquor store in the greater Tampa Bay area. It can't even be found in Oriental markets that sell beer, wine and other spirits. One day we went to the Class 6 liquor store at MacDill Air Force Base and asked about it. The manager told me that because of its strength and the dangers it poses to health that it cannot be legally sold in the US. That may not have been a true statement but it is the statement the manager made to me. The manager also said, "We can get anything available in the world to sell on military bases, but we can't get soju because we are prohibited from selling it." Whether legal or not, it took my friend a lot of asking around to find a place that sells it here.

While most of your post is insightful, I'd like to point out soju can easily be found at your local ABC!

Randy Farang
06-03-07, 14:29
I followed the trail Sleaze left for us and was well satisfied.

Randy

Friendly1
06-03-07, 16:54
You can often get Soju in Korean restaurants, so it must be available from liquor distributors around here. I'm not a drinker, so it's not something I look for, but I have been around when a K-girl or two has gotten pretty wasted on it while out for dinner.

FWIW.

Sarang Haeyo
06-03-07, 19:54
http://landofsoju.netfirms.com/soju.htm

On the first date with my K-girl we went to eat Korean barbecue. She downed a bottle of this stuff. After dinner we walked back to her place where she promptly fell asleep.

Amazingly, I have weaned her off the stuff.

As you can see in this link, there are varying proofs of soju.

t'ohalgot kat'ayo (I'm going to puke)

Benchseats Rock
06-03-07, 20:20
There are more than 70 different varieties from what I understand, some tastier than others, just like the women. It's pretty easy to find here in Baltimore, hard to think that it's that hard to find in NOVA....

Bench

Serpico99
06-03-07, 22:30
Had a very similar experience 2 days ago when I visited Aroma Therapy in Sterling. He questioned me very politely in the parking lot.LE is scanning the boards again, gotta love them. Ever since I read that report on the bust in Woodbridge and the snitch who told the pigs that he found the place in an online forum, well ummm no other forum gives a lot of AMP info than we do. Aroma is not even mention on any other board

And to the Fairfax County pigs, so sad that your job is busting AMPs rather than doing real police work, oh wait, you want some info on the Latin houses that are in Fairfax Co? Hahaha too bad, go work for your salary for that tidbit of info

Be safe guys

Toshiosamma
06-03-07, 22:31
...One day we went to the Class 6 liquor store at MacDill Air Force Base and asked about it. The manager told me that because of its strength and the dangers it poses to health that it cannot be legally sold in the US. ...Soju is available in most Korean restaurants in the US, and it is for sale in a least one liquor store here in Pittsburgh. Cute story about your girl promptly falling asleep, SH. That happened to me and mine more than a few times, too. I finally got her to quit both smoking and drinking, and her physical and mental health have improved tremendously. Now if I could just convince her to quit her damned job.

Likes Fun Peep
06-04-07, 16:04
I made a visit to one of my favorites place last week and had a visit with Sue. She isn't the hottest provider but she is cute. The service and attitude were absolutely outstanding. Wasn't even rushed out the door and got a nice massage till the end of the time. The doorbell rang numerous times while I was there and I think the place is getting too high traffic. BTW, I liked the RX-8 that was parked right outside in the almost totally empty parking lot.

LFP

Trileptal
06-04-07, 17:45
I have heard a few stories from people I've met at a random party of my friends in va about korean salons that have some really nice looking women. Apparently you pay for a room with alcohol and what not and there is a menu available and you order your favorite type of oriental dish. You are able to order as much as u like but no takeout. I was to drunk to ask of location anyone have any intel ?

Sashimi
06-05-07, 00:49
I have heard a few stories from people I've met at a random party of my friends in va about korean salons that have some really nice looking women. Apparently you pay for a room with alcohol and what not and there is a menu available and you order your favorite type of oriental dish. You are able to order as much as u like but no takeout. I was to drunk to ask of location anyone have any intel ?About a year ago I was walking around the parking lot next to the Afgan Market off of Backlick Road in Springfield and walked into this establishment with blackened windows. I think the name of the place was Elephant Bar. I thought it was some kind of a night club/eating establishment, where I could get a sandwich and a beer. I was escorted out in quick fashion, but noted that there were many korean men and well-dressed young attractive ladies waiting on the tables. The place was set up with a main bar area and little rooms aroung the perimeter. I guess I found one of those private salons.

IrishMale
06-05-07, 06:34
I see I'm not the only one who has had a problem with Soju even though I don't drink it. It is amazing how quickly it starts to affect those who do drink it and how quickly they are out of commission once they start.

Seven Eleven
06-05-07, 07:50
I have heard a few stories from people I've met at a random party of my friends in va about korean salons that have some really nice looking women. Apparently you pay for a room with alcohol and what not and there is a menu available and you order your favorite type of oriental dish. You are able to order as much as u like but no takeout. I was to drunk to ask of location anyone have any intel ?FS is YMMV at these establishments, and by YMMV, I should mean it depends on how rich you are. $160 isn't going to get you anything at these places except twenty minutes of food and liquor.

Sarang Haeyo
06-05-07, 07:57
I see I'm not the only one who has had a problem with Soju even though I don't drink it. It is amazing how quickly it starts to affect those who do drink it and how quickly they are out of commission once they start.
One must understand Korean culture to understand the impact of soju. Drinking is like a national pastime in Korea.

If I was one of these girls I could think of no better excuse to get wasted in order to forget about all the sweaty, hairy, nasty guys who climb all over me all day.

Once one understands that drinking is a way of life for many Koreans it becomes less of a big deal. My girl only stopped drinking it because I don't drink at all.

It was no more of a problem than if my ex-wife (an American) had gotten wasted at a party.

IrishMale
06-05-07, 14:42
As a recovering alcoholic, I can assure you there is NO good reason to get wasted. If getting wasted is one's goal, or if the goal is to drink to forget, then that's a good indication one either has a problem or is on the way to having a problem. Whether drinking is a big deal or less of a big deal is only relevant to the drinker. If it is a problem for those around them then it's a problem.

I never had a problem with my ex-wife getting wasted at a party but she sure had a problem with me getting wasted at parties. Of course, most of the parties I went to way back when I went to with the full intent of getting wasted.

A few weeks ago I sat in a Korean restaurant for lunch and was enjoying golbi with my friend. The place was owned by new people who had run a restaurant at a different place. They now want to have karaoke at this new place and we were asking about promotions they might have in the future. I innocently asked the lady we were talking to if they were going to seek out American customers for their night time entertainment as well as Koreans and to my surprise she said they preferred American men because, and this is what she said, not what I'm saying, Korean men were crazy when they drink. This was a Korean lady we were talking to and I was quite surprised by not just her candor but the emphasis with which she said this.

So, it may not be a big deal but obviously it is to others and it appears that some of those it's a big deal to are Korean ladies.

But then, abuse of alcohol, like so many other drugs is a world wide issue so it shouldn't be a surprise that any nationality would have their problems with it.

One must understand Korean culture to understand the impact of soju. Drinking is like a national pastime in Korea.

If I was one of these girls I could think of no better excuse to get wasted in order to forget about all the sweaty, hairy, nasty guys who climb all over me all day.

Once one understands that drinking is a way of life for many Koreans it becomes less of a big deal. My girl only stopped drinking it because I don't drink at all.

It was no more of a problem than if my ex-wife (an American) had gotten wasted at a party.

Sarang Haeyo
06-05-07, 14:54
Before we get chastised for turning this into a temperance issue, let's just call it culture clash.

I've had issues with the drink myself. Haven't touched it in years but I'll let people be about it as long as they don't get behind the wheel, or beat their spouse or their kids or anything else that's a bad idea.

Some can't handle it; doesn't matter what they do or where they're from.

Let's go get laid.

Dubliner
06-05-07, 15:18
I've read recent reports abot LE activity around a couple of our favorite AMPs. I am happy to report that I ran the gauntlet today at lunchtime and all was perfectly quiet.

I had a very memorable lunch with a very memorable young Korean lass.

8's & 9's across the board :0) TM's can PM me for more info.

BTW I'm looking forward to trying this "Soju."

Peace,

Dubliner

Seeing the world one AMP at a time

A John
06-05-07, 15:42
You're absolutely right there is one of these places on Richmond Highway. If you go in on a night that the parking lot is full of cars there is a bunch of well-dressed Asian man I dropped 200 and didn't see anything besides my leg being rubbed and a K-girl that could out drink most man I know. I saw a lot of the Asian man going off to little cubicles with their bottles in one hand and lady in the other. So I hit the road I had seen all that I needed to.

FS is YMMV at these establishments, and by YMMV, I should mean it depends on how rich you are. $160 isn't going to get you anything at these places except twenty minutes of food and liquor.

IrishMale
06-05-07, 19:16
OK. Can I recommend a place in Florida?

Before we get chastised for turning this into a temperance issue, let's just call it culture clash.

I've had issues with the drink myself. Haven't touched it in years but I'll let people be about it as long as they don't get behind the wheel, or beat their spouse or their kids or anything else that's a bad idea.

Some can't handle it; doesn't matter what they do or where they're from.

Let's go get laid.

A John
06-05-07, 19:21
You might want to post it on the Florida forum

Florida?

IrishMale
06-05-07, 19:27
Maybe Sarang Hayeo might want to come to Florida. If so, I just thought I'd do him a favor and recommend something reliable.

You might want to post it on the Florida forum

Sarang Haeyo
06-05-07, 20:23
Maybe Sarang Hayeo might want to come to Florida. If so, I just thought I'd do him a favor and recommend something reliable.
Thanks brother, but I'm good to go. Check my other posts, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Sleazebum
06-05-07, 20:55
There may be some of us who are still stuck on SLOW internet access!

Pity the one still on dial-up!

Pity also the one stuck with DSL!

Pity the one who has a wife looking over the shoulder!

Pity the one who reads this stuff in the office!

All those are reasons why we MUST:

1. STAY ON TOPIC

2. KEEP IT SHORT AND SIMPLE

3. POST IN THE RIGHT PLACES!

JJ

IrishMale
06-05-07, 21:01
My apologies Sleaze and to any others I may have offended. I will stick to "my own" forum.

There may be some of us who are still stuck on SLOW internet access!

Pity the one still on dial-up!

Pity also the one stuck with DSL!

Pity the one who has a wife looking over the shoulder!

Pity the one who reads this stuff in the office!

All those are reasons why we MUST:

1. STAY ON TOPIC

2. KEEP IT SHORT AND SIMPLE

3. POST IN THE RIGHT PLACES!

JJ

Lp9701
06-05-07, 23:45
Anyone know what happened to Port Royal in Springfield (near Ravensworth Shopping Center)? It's gone after being there for a while. I had been going there for years and really liked the women there. They were middle aged, but attractive, and very nice. HJ only, but excellent at it. Does anyone know if the girls (Candy & Moolah) have surfaced anywhere else?

Thanks

Low Jack
06-06-07, 08:39
Dudes,

If you have the cash to blow, then by all means hit one of the room salons in the area. It's like $50 for a small cup of soda. Ask for Black and it'll run you into the $250s or so. I've been to a couple (cause some of my coworkers love going) and yes there are hot girls but usually only cater to korean folk. But if you tag along in a group it's an interesting experience. Mostly flirtation. My friend got lucky with one of the girls but it's mostly old flirtatious dirty old men. BTW last time I went (about two years ago) the total bill between 4 people was $2500 (two small bottles of black, two soju bottles, soda, peanuts and them strange green nuts). Since then I quit drinking and I don't want to blow all my cash on a reservation that has no guaranteed result.

The jack of all lows

Jake Jj 1492
06-06-07, 20:32
Dudes,

If you have the cash to blow, then by all means hit one of the room salons in the area. It's like $50 for a small cup of soda. Ask for Black and it'll run you into the $250s or so. I've been to a couple (cause some of my coworkers love going) and yes there are hot girls but usually only cater to korean folk. But if you tag along in a group it's an interesting experience. Mostly flirtation. My friend got lucky with one of the girls but it's mostly old flirtatious dirty old men. BTW last time I went (about two years ago) the total bill between 4 people was $2500 (two small bottles of black, two soju bottles, soda, peanuts and them strange green nuts). Since then I quit drinking and I don't want to blow all my cash on a reservation that has no guaranteed result.

The jack of all lows
I remember years ago my buddy's cousins invited us to hang out one night. It turns out the place was one these salons...and me being the only non-asian in the group, the reception was a little awkward at first. After they all laughed at the white guy (me), one of the girls started warming up to me...but we were there for a good three hours and spent well over $2000 and didn't get anything. The older patrons though were disappearing to back rooms...

I guess I should have spent some more time there to be accepted, but why? Just seems like you pay for there what you can get for free at any neighborhood bar...flirting, drinking, and hoping that you'll get something later on...

A John
06-06-07, 21:20
and hoping ...

Amen on that Jake

Bumble
06-06-07, 23:03
If we're finished talking about soju I thought I might give a brief report on Yorkshire.

Made the mistake of not getting current on the posts so didn't noticed the recommended provider. Instead I requested Jinhe because last time she promised "better next time. " The Jinhe I get isn't the Jinhe I had, but accepted her anyway. Older, thicker, but playful and experienced. Good TS, decent massage, adequate therapy on the flip followed by more massage. Stretched the usual muscle in a variety of positions ending with making sure she fully enjoyed the therapy too.

In all, a little better than mediocre, 5/6/7/9. Usual fare, she actually counted the tip in front of me. I'll definitely request the recommended provider next time. Teach me to not skip checking the forum. Might not have helped since the place was very busy even first thing in the morning.

Jag

MassLover
06-07-07, 13:01
I've read recent reports abot LE activity around a couple of our favorite AMPs. I am happy to report that I ran the gauntlet today at lunchtime and all was perfectly quiet.

I had a very memorable lunch with a very memorable young Korean lass.

8's & 9's across the board :0) TM's can PM me for more info.

BTW I'm looking forward to trying this "Soju."

Peace,

Dubliner

Seeing the world one AMP at a timeSounds good, similar to HWC. Still be safe though. The other night I saw a police driving around the complex. I went home instead.

BigTime3
06-07-07, 22:29
I haven’t posted in a while because I was busy being spoiled in DC.

I went to my usual nova amp today expecting to see ruby or joy and was shocked that neither were there. Daisy was the new girl. A great rack, at least Cs, pretty good body, ok face. I asked here where my old friends are and she says ruby on vacation and joy here tomorrow. After leading me to the TS area and being totally paranoid about me slipping (they have new mats in there) I asked here if someone slipped and she did not really want to answer, but I knew the answer. The door bell rings as I am in the shower, someone else answerers the door, but I don’t think anyone stayed. TS was not great, but she was probably being careful with me since I was new.

Back to the room and I leave the tip on the table when she leaves. When she comes back, she goes right over, picks it up, counts it, and puts it back down. Very short light massage before asking what I wanted. I answered the tip should tell you. Then the phone rang. I guess the other person there with her cant speak English because she answers the phone in my room and I hear the dude asking all kind of dumb questions. She hangs up, strips, flips me, and starts on a cbj. It is now that I can see the nice rack and can get my hands on it. The phone rings again but she does not answer. After a pretty good cbj, she jumps on the table and starts a rev cg. I could tell she was tired and she asked if I wanted to switch to a dog (which was good because I needed to buy some time). After a little dog I needed to switch because she was holding her kittly to make it real tight. I go to my usual “do it all day” standing mish and then the phone rings again. This time, I stop the mish, reach over and grab the phone and give it to her to answer. She answers and starts talking to some dude, and I start back into the mish, pounding her while she is trying to talk on the phone! After a little more of that, I tell her I need cg to complete. She obliges and I get to play with that nice rack while completing.

After the clean up, we talk a little more and I tell her about some of my experience with ruby and joy. I asked her if she knows amy and she says she might be coming back soon and a new girls starts there tomorrow. After I conversation while I was getting dressed, she seemed to really be friendly. She told me to come back next week and I could have her and her friend. On the way out she introduced me to the other girl, I think her name was lisa, but after looking at her, I don’t think it is important that I remember her name. Overall, Dasiy was slightly hot, little flab on the stomach, over the average age I like but not by much. Service was good, massage non existent, attitude improved by the min. I would probably give it another shot to see if it gets better now that she knows me.

Later,

BT3

Vaampfan
06-08-07, 19:44
I usually lurk since I don't really have much to add and am not as eloquent as most of you but thought you might be interested. Seems like the old Kims that used to be in the basement off columbia Pike is back in business at another location. Kind of strange, I'm on the table getting the massage and Izzy walks in and starts talking and gives a hug and kiss, pats a few areas then walks off. I had probably the best massage I have every had, very deep and relaxing, almost gave a tip just for that. FS was never on the menu but enjoyed other activities. Little pricy but got more than the full hour and a great massage. A real star of a place.

Roamin Roman
06-08-07, 19:57
Soju is available in most Korean restaurants in the US, and it is for sale in a least one liquor store here in Pittsburgh.

The Virginia ABC (Alcoholic Beverage Control) Stores sell two brands of Soju. One is a green variety, appropriately named "Green", which is produced by Kyungwoul. It is 24% ABV. The other is a white variety with green tea extract added, called "Saan", produced by Doosan Corp. It is 21% ABV. Both are imported from Seoul. One costs about $6 for 375ml, while the other costs about a buck more for the same amount.

Some states may have outlawed it, but the Commonwealth of Virginia sells it in its own liquor stores.

Have fun at the Forum
R::R

Donkey King
06-08-07, 21:42
I was so bewildered by my first visit to Aroma. I figured that I had to give it another shot.

I'm glad I did. This time I got Michelle, and she provided one of the best NoVA experiences I've had. She spent at least 20 minutes on the handshake, nothing mechancial whatsoever.

Its too bad that I'm reading now that LE is scoping out the place, perhaps its in too nice of an area?

"Younger" and "short hair" arouse their suspicion of LE. I had the same experience. They would ask " are you cop?"

Dblade72
06-08-07, 21:52
First post for me. I wish I had known about this board long ago. Went to Woodbridge for Memorial Day. Mamasan showed me in and then Co Co joined me. Decent TS, not so good massage. Lots of questions on the flip but eventually got to more therapy. All in all not the best I've experienced but not the worst either.

Co Co is a nice looking girl maybe 20s but I'm terrible with ages. I'll be back but I'll also be checking out some of the other therapy places.

Dogyy Lv
06-09-07, 18:06
I was so bewildered by my first visit to Aroma. I figured that I had to give it another shot. This time I got Michelle. She spent at least 20 minutes on the handshake, nothing mechancial whatsoever.

Its too bad that I'm reading now that LE is scoping out the place, perhaps its in too nice of an area?This is how Korean MPs operate. First time, nothing. Second time, handshake, Third time, what? can't find a better word, how about "milk" shake.

Doing ads daily on Sports section while claiming "We don't do anything else here" is similar to, a lady who seduces you into her bedroom every night, and saying "we don't do sex here".

Pcpc1688
06-09-07, 23:50
This is how Korean MPs operate. First time, nothing. Second time, handshake, Third time, what? can't find a better word, how about "milk" shake.

Doing ads daily on Sports section while claiming "We don't do anything else here" is similar to, a lady who seduces you into her bedroom every night, and saying "we don't do sex here".Any Amp in DC will do it all the first time,maybe in NVA there is a probation period.

Went to AO today and was massagied by 2 china gals. 6/6/6/6

PC out

Friendly1
06-10-07, 00:16
Dogyy:

Maybe in your world they do, but for 99% of the rest of us, that is assuredly NOT the way it so. It sucks to be you...

Roamin Roman
06-10-07, 01:23
Revisited the Lotus Spa in Fairfax, and drew May this time. She's an older masseusse, probably mid-late 40s with straightish hair and an ample rack. She stands about 5'-4". She led me to Room #5, collected the door fee (.8), and told me to get ready. Contrary to Dubliner's report below, the TS was decent but nothing extraordinary. Back in the room, May administed a good rubdown. On the flip, she applied the standard NoVa skin care lotion. Tip was .4, which included access to Twin Peaks.

Ratings
Looks: 6.5
Service: 7
Attitude: 7

[The above fictional account is intended only for the enjoyment of those willing to read it. Similarities between persons described herein and persons living or deceased is purely coincidental and may be a sign that you're experiencing an AMP-induced version of "Groundhog Day".

Zoomster
06-10-07, 01:34
This is how Korean MPs operate. First time, nothing. Second time, handshake, Third time, what? can't find a better word, how about "milk" shake.

Doing ads daily on Sports section while claiming "We don't do anything else here" is similar to, a lady who seduces you into her bedroom every night, and saying "we don't do sex here".

You're visiting the wrong AMPs. If you can't get what you want on a first visit, don't go back. Just read the board and you'll find out which ones to avoid. And never let those silly signs about what is and isn't allowed deter you. They're like the "Employees must wash hands" signs in restaurant bathrooms that employees always ignore.

Max Beelyun
06-10-07, 02:35
You're visiting the wrong AMPs. If you can't get what you want on a first visit, don't go back. Just read the board and you'll find out which ones to avoid. And never let those silly signs about what is and isn't allowed deter you. They're like the "Employees must wash hands" signs in restaurant bathrooms that employees always ignore.I agree. I would only add that you should keep in mind the local atmosphere when deciding what might or might not be available. At my first nova amp experience, I noted the "no extras" signs and stupidly ignored signals, and finally had to ask. But at my first DC experience, I didn't realize what "everything" meant and I was in such shock (as in shock and awe) that it was a total loss. Wow. So read the board and you'll know what to expect the first time or any other, and what places to avoid altogether. Please remember to share your experiences.

On an unrelated note, I had been intending to check out this P&S therapy place I saw an ad for. But lately I see the ad says "male and female therapists". Any thoughts on that?

Jtribb999
06-10-07, 14:02
Hello all,

I've been reading the post here for a month or two. This is my first post.

As a general rule NoVa service only leaves me wanting so I've stayed away from VA AMPs in favor of DC.

From the forum I discovered at least one location in Woodbridge different from my typical NoVA experience. I thank the forum for that.

I've actually visited twice, once drawing "Blue", and then "Cherry". Neither spinners nor GFE. More comprehensive than I've experience in NoVa before but a bit on the disappointing side compared to DC. It may only be two bad draws of course.

I'll be trying another Woodbridge location soon. Hopefully my luck will improve on that visit.

Harley Dude 29
06-10-07, 18:36
I am amazed at the number of new spas sprouting up every where. I guess the DC events have scattered the talent, and they are moving out to the burbs with limited service. The amazing thing is that several in Chantilly and Centreville all seem to be in very nice new buildings, so business must be good.

In regards to testing out one of the newbies, I spent some time doing sports training at Zen Therapry. It is a brand new building and everything is new. Mandy was my trainer, and she is a very good trainer, but asks for some guidance during the water therapy session, to determine any special areas that need to be cleaned. With some guidance, she was right on track, and is excellent with her water training exercises.

Standard NOVA fair here, but she does have some wonderful chest muscles that really are flexed and enjoys the attention you may give them. I don't know if I will go back, but just because there are so many others to check out, not because of Mandy.

Maxypane
06-11-07, 18:38
Was getting bored at work, so I went on a short drive around and I found this Nice little place to get comfortable. I was greeted by a beautiful 20(jenni). Took me to a nice comfy place and started treating me. After a while, a knock was heard and the 20 left for some unknown reason and in came a 30(angel) who is a hotty. Gave me good treatment and I felt completely satisfied. One of the best places I visited.

Dlrzboy
06-11-07, 21:45
Judy has gone...too bad, but my budget will appreciate it. This week I was shorted on my hour for the first time. Ajima will correct next time. Right. Actually she probably will as she like repeat visitors. Still like the place and management.

Jagjag99
06-12-07, 17:26
I have RTFF carefully over the last two months hoping I could muster up the courage to try my first AMP. The other day I found myself far from home, near Vienna, with time on my hands and a Washington Post sports page in my car. I picked up the sports page on this warm and sunny day and promptly fell asleep in my car. The day was young, here is my dream.

I have never had a PFP dream like this. I am a terrible bluffer and knew I could never pull off the "yes, I have been here before routine". And here I was in NoVa without a map or a basic knowledge of what's where. So, I make a phone call to ask directions. They will certainly know I am a newbie now.

In short order, I am standing outside of a door, ringing a bell and swallowing hard. I can hear my heart beat as this is an intense and very new dream. I am out of my element. A woman in her mid-30's opens the door and cheerfully lets me in. I feel something on my hand and whip around to see what is happening. Oh, she was trying to hold my hand. Doh! She tries again and we laugh. She leads me to the massage room, collects $. 8 for the hour and exits, closing the door behind her.

Now, I did my homework. I studied the AMP FAQ on the DC ROD board. I knew I had to send the right signals to avoid the newbie strikeout. I get out of my clothes in 30 seconds flat and wait on the table with a towel loosely covering. She returns and leads me to the TS.

I have read much about the TS, but could never picture it. I am ready to jump on the table, but she grabs me back and tells me the standing water on the table is cold. She laughs again. I wait as she warms the table, then jump on (in the buff of course). The TS is nice, front/back/standing. Warm and soapy. I take every opportunity to rub her leg and backside whenever she is near my hand. Each time she smiles and gently pushes my hand away, saying she does not want to get wet, but touch OK. Hmm. The TS is a nice thing and everything gets clean, but no hint of the AR I have read about.

Off to the sauna, where I sit alone for 5-10 minutes. Am I supposed to come out? Or does she come get me? I see her pacing outside the window. I don't know what to do. Finally, she comes and gets me. Back to the TS for standing washing as I became sweaty in the sauna. Then we head to the massage room again.

Nice long massage, but I need to make sure I send the right signals. Again I am touching her when she gets near. She laughs each time and tries to say massage first. Seems promising. She catches me staring at her cleavage as she massages me and laughs, pretending to cover up. I use the opportunity to tell her I want to see her breasts. She tells me after massagi I can see. OK, but it would have been way hotter if she was naked when giving the massage.

Massagi on the back. As she massages my backside I really moan and move suggestively as if she may not have gotten the hint yet. She laughs again and is now muttering in korean. We get the flip and she starts on my front (arms). Again I am touching her and again she laughs and pushes my hands down and playfully slaps them down on the table. She says "massagi" and motions over my arms and legs, then she says "then I touch you cock". Ohh! OK then.

She finishes her massagi and then she sits on the edge of the table and lays her head on my chest. Whoa.

(to be continued.)

Jagjag99
06-12-07, 23:15
So, back to this first time dream I was having. I dreamed I was in my very first AMP and had sent signals during the TS and massagi that I learned from RTFF. Here I am, laying naked on the massage table. The stewardess finsihes her massage and lays her head on my chest. I start rubbing her shoulders. Her acting skills are excellant, she appears to really be enjoying it. When my hand roam to her breasts, she raises her head and asks me a question I can't quite understand. She signals happy ending for $. 5, but I ask for everything. She says it will be more, $. 8 donation. I agree and she stands up, expecting to be paid. I get up and retrieve the donation and hand it to her. She exits the room briefly and returns. She signals me to come over to her. I am now in deep, deep trouble. Way over my head.

Here she stands, still fully clothed waiting for me to make a move. It suddenly dawns on me that I am 40 years old, in a LTR, and have no more idea how to handle this situation than a gangly teenager. I go to her and hug her and reach for her blouse. She says yes. I clumsily remove both her blouse and her sports bra, nearly taking her head off in my haste. Her eyes get wide, but I suddenly focus on her nicely formed breasts and huge nipples. Bon appetit!

Again my exuberence gets the better of me. Within seconds my face is on her nipples, grinding. Initially enjoyable, she implores me to be more gentle. I am rubbing her crotch and burying my face, but I can't seem to get off her super-tight shorts. The combination of tight shorts and a few extra pounds makes them a chore to remove, and she is not helping. Again, I am not sure how to proceed. (Serious mongers must be LMAO by now! )

She senses my hesitation and takes the lead. Pushing me back on the table she oils up junior and gives him a well formed handshake. And now I start to realize I am really in trouble. It has been a long while since junior was last taken for a walk. And my 45 minutes of giving signals has gotten him more than ready. Now it's my turn to try and slow the action. I am hoping she will move to oral, but she keeps working her fingers. Repeated efforts to slow her down do not work and my release is complete.

Now, this is awkward. I am not sure what to do at this point. She gets up and starts dressing, then leaves the room for hot towels. I am feeling fine, but I PAID for FS.

How would the senior monger handle the situation? I would love to hear suggestions (via PM or otherwise) from senior mongers on my predicament, or any of the other mistakes I made along the way.

A John
06-13-07, 06:07
Long-winded....

I would only paid for house fee .6 not .8 she will leave and come back. I've never given my tip up front (5-Jacks) I`ve heard others say they leave it visibly somewhere so she sees it on her return. Personally I've always kept it in my pocket or shower bag when I go to the TS I've always been ask what I want at the beginning and sometimes halfway through the massage its whispered in my ear. This gives me some sort of protection against handshake, scam or just poor service usually I can tell what will come after evaluation of the TS
just one man's opinion of many.
AJ

LexLuther
06-13-07, 07:19
JagJag99,

We have to assume you are an adult. What would you do in any other circumstance where you felt you had gotten something less than what you paid for? You open your mouth and politely but firmly state that you got less than what you paid for. If you don't get a resolution from the girl, then you speak to the mammasan.

Of course in the grand scheme of things, $80.00 is not going to break you, we hope. In truth, there could have been a misunderstanding. FS is normally at least $100.00.

Finally, it is good you did not make a scene or allow the situation to escalate beyond control. In the end, as an apparent newbie, you screwed up slightly. But it's not the end of the world.

LexLuther

A John
06-13-07, 11:07
Lex,

The way I read it if he followed the forms abbreviations directions
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897
he did pay $.80 up front. But I couldn't agree with you more about lessons learned.
Happy Hunting
AJ

JagJag99,

$80.00 is not going to break you FS is normally at least $100.00.

Finally, it is good you did not make a scene or allow the situation to escalate beyond control. In the end, as an apparent newbie, you screwed up slightly. But it's not the end of the world.

LexLuther

Peelbackone
06-13-07, 16:53
Now, this is awkward. I am not sure what to do at this point. She gets up and starts dressing, then leaves the room for hot towels. I am feeling fine, but I PAID for FS.

How would the senior monger handle the situation? I would love to hear suggestions (via PM or otherwise) from senior mongers on my predicament, or any of the other mistakes I made along the way.It may not say senior monger under my name, but that's only cause I don't post that often and for that I do apologize.

I believe I'm familiar with the place you went to. Was her name Bunnie or Suzi? If this is the place I'm thinking of then .80 tip was correct for the service you got according to what they charge. When you mentioned about her showing her breasts that probably what she thought of as everything as in everything off and only a hj. They have told me .40 for hj and .80 for naked hj.

There are VERY few places in NOVA that are FS and if you find one of the places we have mentioned you will surely be paying .6, .8, and 1.00 for the extra services. No where have I heard of around here will let you get FS for less than 1.00.

I do foresee myself having a dream about BT soon, but will post that in the Maryland PG forum.

PBO

Jake Jj 1492
06-13-07, 17:33
"then I touch you cock"

You have to love some of the surprising things that come out of these girl's mouths. Funniest I heard was "can I eat it?" which was the scariest sounding french I've ever heard! Of course I had to say..."Oui!"

Rejected Monke
06-13-07, 18:45
Lex,

The way I read it if he followed the forms abbreviations directions
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897
he did pay $.80 up front. But I couldn't agree with you more about lessons learned.
Happy Hunting
AJ

I hope Lex is right and you are wrong, because if you are right, that means this guy paid $180 for the house fee and an additional $180 for a HJ!

Jagjag99
06-13-07, 21:56
I paid $80 for the house fee (one hour) and another $80 for what turned out to be a HJ.

I hope Lex is right and you are wrong, because if you are right, that means this guy paid $180 for the house fee and an additional $180 for a HJ!

Mark Bellows
06-14-07, 01:18
I had a nice dream tonight with Candy from, lets call it Sakura. I got there kind of late, 9:30. The open sign wasn't lit, but the other ones were, so I gave it a chance. I was given Candy. She first came off as a no nonsense, no chit chat, lets get it over with. Led me to the TS without saying anything and seemed very methodical with the wash. She did however pay nice attention to my backside. Anyway after we went back to the room, she got a lot friendlier. She started joking and playing around and finally asked the question. At first I thought I'the just go for the mouth, but deicided I wanted the full course. Gave the 1. And got down to buisness. In the past, they always go out to get the rubber, but she brought it in right away. I guess she could tell I wanted the treatment. Went around to the basic CG, Mish, Dog combo. Then got a quick clean up. Overall she was good. A little heavy. I haven't had a spinner since Kinja closed. Anyway, although it was good, I'the try a different variety next time. I asked for Lisa "freak" when I got there but was told she went back to Asia. On the way out Mamasan asked if I wanted some candy and pointed to the dish by the door. I got a good laugh out of them when I pointed to Candy and said that I already had my candy for the night. Good luck out there.

MB

Big Daddy Don
06-14-07, 07:03
I paid $80 for the house fee (one hour) and another $80 for what turned out to be a HJ.

You did not do all that bad. Like it was said, is it going to break you? You have to go to a full service establishment to get FS. I used to go to Maryland places where "everything" meant nude and a little DATY with HJ before I found the true FS places. In reality, the house fee was a bit high and the service you got was only .2 more than it should have been.

Was it fun? Did you get your rocks off? Then save up for the next time, go to a FS place, remain calm and get what you want. Even then sometimes you click very well with the girl, other times you don't. It's almost always a YMMV scene out there.

Sensualmassage
06-14-07, 11:59
Hi All,

New to the board & the area, and living out near Front Royal, VA. Any suggestions or recommendations in the Front Royal area for a AMP would be great.

Thanks,

Tom

BigTime3
06-14-07, 22:17
Went back to see my new girl friend Daisy. A new girl answered the door, seemed nice, but wanted to go with what I knew. I asked if Daisy was there and she said yes, get undressed. Daisy comes in, and I don’t think she recognizes me. I remind her of the phone call incident and I can see it starts to click, off the TS. TS was better last time.

While I’m getting towel off, I ask if joy (kinda of the mamasan) is still around, and she says yes, would you like her to come in and say hi, and I say sure. Back to my room. Next thing I know, joy comes in and starts rubbing my back, happy to see me, and we start talking. She asks if I want two and I tell her I only have the standard fare, she say ok and keeps rubbing my back. A lot of foreign language exchanged and next thing I know I am flipped, joy stoking me, daisy naked and getting ready for CBJ. CBJ was good, but I told her to stop because I needed so time. She wanted to do a cow, but I needed my standing mish to buy some time. As I am engaged in a standing mish with daisy, a backdoor massage is started by joy (now squatting behind me). I did my best to make this last as long as I could. When I gave up trying, I reached for a tit on each one and pounded to completion while we were all laughing.

After joy left, daisy comes back with a towel and I told her my neck was sore (which I kinda was from trying watching both of them). Daisy then proceeds to give me one of the best head and neck massages I have ever had. Neck pain is long gone. On the way out, joy comes back for a three way hug to end my day. Great time was had by all. Later, BT3.

Kingmmm
06-14-07, 23:06
I was sakura asked Candy. She not anymore. New prettyface ten skin she said "just massage " it was really good massage I feel good much better that candy

Kingmmm
06-14-07, 23:15
Every body new face, good english, pretty and very kind.

Girl said "just massage" I got great massage feel great then last time.

Go Slow
06-15-07, 11:33
I was sakura asked Candy. She not anymore. New prettyface ten skin she said "just massage " it was really good massage I feel good much better that candyIs this a report? Or do you really don't know any engrish?

Sleazebum
06-15-07, 16:47
This looks like it was posted by a K-Girl provider!

JJ

I was sakura asked Candy. She not anymore. New prettyface ten skin she said "just massage " it was really good massage I feel good much better that candy

Serpico99
06-15-07, 18:13
It may not say senior monger under my name, but that's only cause I don't post that often and for that I do apologize.

I believe I'm familiar with the place you went to. Was her name Bunnie or Suzi? If this is the place I'm thinking of then .80 tip was correct for the service you got according to what they charge. When you mentioned about her showing her breasts that probably what she thought of as everything as in everything off and only a hj. They have told me .40 for hj and .80 for naked hj.

There are VERY few places in NOVA that are FS and if you find one of the places we have mentioned you will surely be paying .6, .8, and 1.00 for the extra services. No where have I heard of around here will let you get FS for less than 1.00.

I do foresee myself having a dream about BT soon, but will post that in the Maryland PG forum.

PBO

Its Bonnie. Really aggressive in hustling you but she was a 'dirty girl' when I had her, spitting on junior, dirty talking, but she expects at least $ to lose her top, titty play, and HJ, no fs

And to the monger whose g/f he was waiting outside the place to get off from work, don't park your truck right outside the entrance. LOL

Benefactor9
06-15-07, 19:31
Every body new face, good english, pretty and very kind.

Girl said "just massage" I got great massage feel great then last time.

Fap Fap Fap