PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Novaguy Inph
09-13-10, 17:47
I missed out last week due to the extended weekend, but today on the way home, I stopped off at my usual spot again. It was basically a repeat performance of the last time I was there.

I was greeted with a warm smile, and a "been a long time." Took me back to the room, "one hour, " standard rate. TS was nice and extra attention was good. Dried off and back to the room.

Good massage. On the flip, LFK, some compliments, and then CBJ. Finished up the hour with the remainder of the massage. Helped me dress, another warm hug, and off I go.

Brahmabull
09-13-10, 19:38
I missed out last week due to the extended weekend, but today on the way home, I stopped off at my usual spot again. It was basically a repeat performance of the last time I was there.

I was greeted with a warm smile, and a "been a long time." Took me back to the room, "one hour, " standard rate. TS was nice and extra attention was good. Dried off and back to the room.

Good massage. On the flip, LFK, some compliments, and then CBJ. Finished up the hour with the remainder of the massage. Helped me dress, another warm hug, and off I go.

LOL you have 5 posts, how the heck is anyone here supposed to know "your usual spot". In all your reviews you failed to name or even hint at the spa or it is location.

Without such information reviews are useless and I do not see how they can be measured as valued contributions.

Seems like you are copying the review style of some LONG time members who we DO know their usual spots. Try to find your own style and deliver information that can be used by the members, please?

Hofi35
09-13-10, 22:52
LOL you have 5 posts, how the heck is anyone here supposed to know "your usual spot". In all your reviews you failed to name or even hint at the spa or it is location.

Without such information reviews are useless and I do not see how they can be measured as valued contributions.

Seems like you are copying the review style of some LONG time members who we DO know their usual spots. Try to find your own style and deliver information that can be used by the members, please?
In his second post he mentions something about going east, perhaps Far East. Otherwise yes his posts are much the same just like anybody else here who visit his ATF spot. Good looking grandma(for her age), great TS, great massage(if you lucky to find someone trained) and standard to above standard finish(depends on provider's mood, how many times repeated and how good with tipping).

Brahmabull
09-14-10, 09:44
In his second post he mentions something about going east, perhaps Far East. Otherwise yes his posts are much the same just like anybody else here who visit his ATF spot. Good looking grandma(for her age), great TS, great massage(if you lucky to find someone trained) and standard to above standard finish(depends on provider's mood, how many times repeated and how good with tipping).

Well not being a VA resident and only hobbying in VA when work brings me south of the river, I am not picking up what spa is found by going "east".

Either way, in his 2nd post it is a different place then the 1st post. He says so, then confirms it was 2 different places in the 3rd post saying he returned to the UN-NAMED spot in post 1. In his 4th post he begins calling it his "Usual" spot, still Un-named. He repeats this with his 5th and most recent post.

So even if he went to Far East in post 2, that would NOT seem to be the place he is calling his regular spot.

Personally, I think they are just f with us posts. Probably he was not able to make sense of some of the senior members posts which are like his and could not figure out where to go, so he is just copying the same style. IF they are true reviews that are not usefull at all. He is probably sitting back and laughing.

Tapas
09-14-10, 11:37
Tried a late evening visit at a fruity place near the beltway last weekend. After failing in many attempts, I received a lineup choice of four. Two looked promising and I chose a spring month.

My new friend was nice enough to take me on a dream around the world to some of my favorite places. During my previous visits the dreams varied, but this one rated well up there. However, it was just short of making the all-time dream team.

My therapist probably will not be there long, as they seem to rotate often to keep the produce fresh.

BTW, If the code cannot be cracked, I will be happy to share details with anyone with a solid report history.

Novaguy Inph
09-14-10, 16:22

Seems like you are copying the review style of some LONG time members who we DO know their usual spots. Try to find your own style and deliver information that can be used by the members, please?So I thought the purpose of the site was supposed to be able to give out some information, pique an individuals interest, but not divulge actual locations, bringing Uncle Leo to your favorite spot. That would seem to me to be counter productive.

Instead of trying to call me out, why don't you just PM me for some details like several others have?

I'll admit, I'm new to the scene, and only have a handful of posts under my belt. At least I'm trying to contribute. Thanks for the constructive criticism, and I'll try to do better with my future posts.

Funkey
09-14-10, 19:54
Went by the River this afternoon thinking I might take a dip.

As I drove through the parking lot I noticed a black SUV with tinted windows parked to the back of the lot with a great view of the entrance and cumers and goers. Was sure it was LE because I could see the top of the computer terminal in the front of the vehicle. This is a FFX county location and was curious if they had been spotted elsewhere?

No Fun

Brahmabull
09-15-10, 09:15
So I thought the purpose of the site was supposed to be able to give out some information, pique an individuals interest, but not divulge actual locations, bringing Uncle Leo to your favorite spot. That would seem to me to be counter productive.

Instead of trying to call me out, why don't you just PM me for some details like several others have?

I'll admit, I'm new to the scene, and only have a handful of posts under my belt. At least I'm trying to contribute. Thanks for the constructive criticism, and I'll try to do better with my future posts.

Why would I pm you? You have not provided intel that can be used and for all I know you are LE.

You want to be discreet in the review and not list what services a girl provided FINE, at least be somewhat up front about the location. If you want to be discreet about the location and detail the service FINE, do so. But when you do not give any information on the location and say "standard" for a finish, what the hell is the point of the post other then to get your post count up and look like you are offering contribtions when you are not.

If I PM you and tell you what I have told you, it does NOT help the next new member at all. So do not get upset about it.

Provide some intel that can be verified please. You need to work on your ability to be discreet and still provide usefull information, until then just post the information. It would be apprecaited.

Novaguy Inph
09-15-10, 16:21
Went by the River this afternoon thinking I might take a dip.

As I drove through the parking lot I noticed a black SUV with tinted windows parked to the back of the lot with a great view of the entrance and cumers and goers. Was sure it was LE because I could see the top of the computer terminal in the front of the vehicle. This is a FFX county location and was curious if they had been spotted elsewhere?

No FunThe black SUV parked directly facing the river? It has been there every time I've gone there. I pulled up on my second visit, and both passenger & driver door were open and one of the ladies was doing something (going through glove box, I dunno?). Anyway, I did recognize her from my first visit.

Banker Boy
09-15-10, 18:46
So I thought the purpose of the site was supposed to be able to give out some information, pique an individuals interest, but not divulge actual locations, bringing Uncle Leo to your favorite spot. That would seem to me to be counter productive.

I've never, ever agreed with this, and since 2004 I've always provided full identification of the spa and the provider and the services offered. Law enforcement's interest in the posts on this board are restricted to facilities opening up in spots they're not supposed to (e.g., next to a family dentist practice in Leesburg and next to a childrens' music clinic in Ashburn), and human trafficking. Over more than a decade (or two, I guess), Fairfax County has proven its willing to let AMPs conduct business in suitable locations.

Go to your AMPs. Publish your experiences here, and don't be afraid to name names. There's nothing you have to divulge that law enforcement isn't fully aware of (excepting the above).

Best regards,
Banker Boy

Pilot Aviator
09-15-10, 20:02
On the forum, too much attitude frequently generates flame wars and pages of posts that really are not entertaining and provide nothing useful to those of us who actually enjoy the hobby.

I admit to a little attitude. And I also admit some complain my posts are verbose. However, some find my posts at least slightly entertaining as well as informative enough to go out and get a massage.

Now with regards to a great AMP visit, the attitude of the staff can mean the difference between a great visit and a lousy one. A provider can have great technique, be a model in appearance, but a poor or apathetic attitude kills the whole experience.

The MMS can be welcoming (think "Cheers") or a drudge (ok. Think Carla of Cheers).

If you drive into the sun in the evening and stop at a convenient nearby spring, you will find the place many of us know as the charming, Charmin SPA. A place where style and attitude is the best.

I now know the MMS and all the staff. Each lady a wonderful person. Each with the best attitude of any ATF I have ever named before.

For those who have not visited. GO. Don't worry about the name of the provider I saw this time, last time, or any of the times before that. They were different ladies. And each was lovely, skilled and provided me a superb massage experience.

For those that know this place. The weather is terrific. Go see your provider.

Details on today's visit

A non-standard day for me on a day that was very quiet for them. I was the only client from the time I arrived until I departed.

Today I got 63 minutes for my 60 minute appointment at standard NoVA rate for the hour.

Entrance: a bit public for some since the location is in a rather busy office/medical/lawyer type complex. Typical two door entry with buzzer on the inside. Nice sofa if you are asked to wait. But I've never sat on it (large candy dish near the door)

Score: 8/10

Studios: I think there may be as many as 6 studios. Very nice rooms with nice furniture, hangers, spa robes, and lots of clean linen/towels. Good, wide extra-firm tables (actually, I'd like a little more padding). Back walking rails. I was in studio 1 (which is my usual room)

Score 9/10

TS: the best TS facility in the area based on the other places I go/been. The TS I received today was excellent ++

Score: 9/10

Massage: very good lotion massage. Lots of elbow working the deep knots in my back. Great leg and neck work

Score: 9/10

Provider: Lovely, younger than some, flawless. Attitude. A wonderful person who treats me like I'm a wonderful person too. She also gives every indication of liking her clients and her job

F/B/A/S: 10/10/10/10

Overall everything: today's visit. 9

<surprise. I've been rating this place as 10/perfect. But today, my "attitude" was not as positive (no fault at all to the provider). So I deducted one for being me .

I believe in being nice to the ladies. So, I was nice with the tip, because without doubt, I want to see these ladies again, and again. And, they remember if you are a good client (fun and generous) and they remember if you are a cheap, tight ass. Either way they will take care of you, but I bet I get more pleasure from my visits because I am nice to them than others get who are crass, or stingy, or grabby, or otherwise unpleasant.

For those looking for info. It's here. For anyone wanting an argument. Look somewhere else.

Always be nice to the ladies

PA

PS – yes I know, I did not name the lady/provider – like I said, just go. Every lady who works here is worth her (very light) weight in gold.

Dr Bombay
09-15-10, 21:25
I've never, ever agreed with this, and since 2004 I've always provided full identification of the spa and the provider and the services offered. Law enforcement's interest in the posts on this board are restricted to facilities opening up in spots they're not supposed to (e.g., next to a family dentist practice in Leesburg and next to a childrens' music clinic in Ashburn), and human trafficking. Over more than a decade (or two, I guess), Fairfax County has proven its willing to let AMPs conduct business in suitable locations.

Go to your AMPs. Publish your experiences here, and don't be afraid to name names. There's nothing you have to divulge that law enforcement isn't fully aware of (excepting the above).

Best regards,

Banker BoyIn a nutshell, this is exactly the reason I quit giving reports because of people like Banker Boy. He's closed as many AMPs as the LE.

Hofi35
09-15-10, 22:43

Best regards,
Banker Boy
Not sure what you're trying to say, all of NoVa places are in office centers with family dentist practice, or children learning places, or your personal CPA, or whatever. It depends on state and county. Look at PWC, LC. They say they don't want that there and they'd do anything to get it out. But you have to remember that there were only handfull of places in both counties. FC on the other hand, there is so many places that it would cost double or maybe triple of the other counties to close all of these places down. Plus FC is mainly HJ,you could find some places with FS offer, but it's rare.
Like many people said, LE is fully aware of it, they read this and other sites with reviews and once they get enough comlaints, enough of reading juicy reviews some idiots have to say online, they decide to go in and close place down. In my opinion, mentioning name of the place is no harm, but saying that "Yoyo" sucked my dick until I came in her mouth and she swallowed and I gave her 80 for that is.

Notronmexico
09-16-10, 02:23
I've never, ever agreed with this, and since 2004 I've always provided full identification of the spa and the provider and the services offered.This is much appreciated. I too strive to provide information specific enough to be useful without being graphic enough to draw a lot of attention. When I can't understand a vague report I usually ignore it. If I have to spend two hours researching to discover the name of the spa based on a combination of its Latin name and an obscure song reference from the 1960s or some BS, why even report? Furthermore, if this research is possible for anyone, why would it stop LE from doing the same?

My understanding is the point of this forum is to provide a way to focus the discussion and help guys find the best spots to get whatever in particular they may be looking for.

It's pretty likely that LE knows most of what's going on at any given establishment and largely tolerates it until they get enough complaints. Or the place consistently goes above and beyond the norm.

If I had to guess, I would say less than one out of every 100 members of this forum has anything to do with LE. Probably a lot less than that and more like 1 in 1000. If less than 1% of the forum is trouble and we treat it like half of the members are LE, what's the point of a forum?

In my limited experience here it seems like every other thread becomes an argument about tipping or who may or may not be LE monitoring the board. Though I realize I'm only adding to the problem at the moment I hope we can refocus the discussions where they should be. Hoepfully I'll have some spare cash next week and something productive to contribute.

Sleazebum
09-16-10, 18:00
Just RTFF back a year or so and you will see the same tired old arguments. Let's DROP all that crap and post some information!

Sheesh!

JJ

This is much appreciated. I too strive to provide information specific enough to be useful without being graphic enough to draw a lot of attention. When I can't understand a vague report I usually ignore it. If I have to spend two hours researching to discover the name of the spa based on a combination of its Latin name and an obscure song reference from the 1960s or some BS, why even report? Furthermore, if this research is possible for anyone, why would it stop LE from doing the same?

My understanding is the point of this forum is to provide a way to focus the discussion and help guys find the best spots to get whatever in particular they may be looking for.

It's pretty likely that LE knows most of what's going on at any given establishment and largely tolerates it until they get enough complaints. Or the place consistently goes above and beyond the norm.

If I had to guess, I would say less than one out of every 100 members of this forum has anything to do with LE. Probably a lot less than that and more like 1 in 1000. If less than 1% of the forum is trouble and we treat it like half of the members are LE, what's the point of a forum?

In my limited experience here it seems like every other thread becomes an argument about tipping or who may or may not be LE monitoring the board. Though I realize I'm only adding to the problem at the moment I hope we can refocus the discussions where they should be. Hoepfully I'll have some spare cash next week and something productive to contribute.

Erikleewashdc
09-18-10, 09:00
Went to a place in Merrifield about a week ago. Young girl, mid 20's. Amazing, PM for details.

Jstiren
09-19-10, 00:17
Anyone know where I can find a nuru massage?

Amp Bum
09-19-10, 09:08
Sadly I haven't had much time - and money - to partake in this hobby but Thursday I found myself around the Best area. I have rarely been disappointed in this place which is probably why I don't find myself venturing as much as I did in the past. S*z* gave an amazing backwalk, a standard finish. and a little more massage afterwards.

FBAS: 6, 8, 8, 9.
.8 + .6 (because I thought the massage was stellar), and my stay was exactly 1 hour.

Sleazebum
09-19-10, 10:13
This forum is useless now! I had to go back FOUR screen to find any solid info and even then did not see the name of the establishment anywhere!

I understand discretion as much or maybe more than anyone but this has gotten to the point of simply not being any value at all.

At least NAME THE ESTABLISHMENT in your postings!

It looks like we have turned into a bunch of old women sitting around bitching about everything and not saying anything!

I am about to visit a NoVa establishment - not sure which one yet but when I return I WILL name the facility.

JJ

Sleazebum
09-19-10, 12:02
I phoned them first and asked if they were busy and she said not busy and come on over!

So I did!

Rang the buzzer and she came to the door saying there would be a fourty minute wait.

It took me only 5 minutes from my phone call to ringing the buzzer!

I will not try there again!

JJ

A John
09-19-10, 17:53
And the MAYOR has spoke............

AKFourtySeven
09-19-10, 20:32
Check out CL Therapeutic.

There is a lady who advertises Nuuurvana.

Maybe she is being subtle?

AKFourtySeven
09-19-10, 20:35
As I walked out of an amp,3 people walked in.One was already there and two walked in from different directions in the hall.Were you in the parking lot watching the door when you called?

Pilot Aviator
09-19-10, 20:46
I visited Orient this weekend. Angie (MMS) was happy to see me.

She introduced me to a "new girl" (at least to me). A nice lady of appropriate proportions and a bright, pleasant face. Her name is Jenny.

Entrance. Standard rate $80 for the hour.

A fine TS (although I like longer washing than some).

A good massage.

All relaxed when I departed about 55 minutes after I arrived.

Standard tip for the pleasant almost hour.

I like repeating here, but I am currently visiting other establishments more often.

JJ. This post is for you

Everyone. Be nice to the ladies!

PA

Hofi35
09-19-10, 22:28
I phoned them first and asked if they were busy and she said not busy and come on over!

So I did!

Rang the buzzer and she came to the door saying there would be a fourty minute wait.

It took me only 5 minutes from my phone call to ringing the buzzer!

I will not try there again!

JJ
As AMP veteran you should already know that when you call and ask if they're busy, the answer you get is ALWAYS "no today very slow, stop by now honey". They want all the customers and all the money they can get and figured once you're there, you may be willing to wait.
Over the phone you should ask who is available for time when you get there and make appointment if that's your first visit and for repeated visits just call to make appointment. Avoid any other questions.

Hofi35
09-19-10, 22:32
Went to a place in Merrifield about a week ago. Young girl, mid 20's. Amazing, PM for details.
How do you know she's mid 20s? Did you see her ID? You can post her name here, it's safe. I'd like to make appointment with her if what you said is truth. Looks like everywhere you go, mid 20s girls just pop up. Lucky bastard. Share more info.

Acesup
09-19-10, 23:59
Drove over to Golden this morning. Thats my favorite time. It was on a service road in a little office park just off of 236 in Annandale. I had been there several times and had gotten a little better then normal NV service from a hard body spinner with a three letter name. Joy or Toy. I really forget now. But I digress, there was a you haul truck parked at the entrance way with the ramp down. As I walked to the door I noticed a washer/dryer on the truck. Oh well. I went to the front door which was open but rang the bell. The insides were a bit disheveled and a couple of Korean men were apparently moving out the furniture. We closed now one said to me. Thanks I said. And moved on. Another decent AMP bites the dust.

Notronmexico
09-20-10, 01:41
Got back in town from a short weekend jaunt and was in the mood for some relaxation. I'd spotted a place that looked like an AMP off Old Dominion Rd in McLean called Oriental Touch. Hadn't seen any intel on it so thought I'd check it out.

I show up and the place has the right trappings - curtains, a doorbell, and "oriental" in the name. I get in and they have a waiting area. An older woman asks if I have an appointment, I say no and I can hear her discussing with some boss guy in the back. She says she can make time for me today for an hour, but I'm really starting to not feel this place. Not excited about the therapist either so I told her I made a mistake and left. Still not sure if the place is AMP but I didn't like the vibe regardless.

Left and decided to try the Merrifield Wellness Center instead since that'd been getting a lot of praise lately. Boy am I glad I did. I showed up unannounced around 1 PM, no problem. Was greeted by a very attractive and youthful (20s? 30s?) lady who said her name was "Ha Ha" like the laugh. She was pretty funny, very playful, and exuberant personality.

Everything was great - the facilities, the massage, and all other manner of activities. Probably the best time I've ever had at an AMP. She had a great body, great attitude, and skills, and the menu was quite exhaustive. I tipped $ and will almost definitely try this place again. Hopefully this girl is indicative of all the talent they have there.

Brahmabull
09-20-10, 09:40

Nuru is available in NoVA from Pinky Allure and friends. So far they are the only one that I know of that are offering and they are advertising they are offering it in their ads.

I think you found one of their ads. But you did not link it so I can not be sure.

Fatpig
09-20-10, 10:15
Sorry I went back 4 pages and saw at least 4 locations and WMC mentioned a few times. One in tysons that was edited but contacting via PM to get the number is available. Just need to do a bit research and I always leave the name in the title. makes it easier for all ;-)

This forum is useless now! I had to go back FOUR screen to find any solid info and even then did not see the name of the establishment anywhere!

I understand discretion as much or maybe more than anyone but this has gotten to the point of simply not being any value at all.

It looks like we have turned into a bunch of old women sitting around bitching about everything and not saying anything!

I am about to visit a NoVa establishment - not sure which one yet but when I return I WILL name the facility.

JJ

AKFourtySeven
09-20-10, 11:30
Here is a link to the cl ad

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/1963521501.html

Justforme
09-20-10, 14:53
I saw two of the three Thai lovelies currently posting on Backpage and I recommend them very much.

I think Nomi is better at giving the message where as Chona is good but has other assets that you will like more.

I recommend them both and you can tell them Mike communicated this to you.

Anyone know where I can find a nuru massage?

Justforme
09-20-10, 15:01
I am not sure if she is Nuru. I think she is sexy but I have heard different comments about her service.

I have shied from her but if anyone knows better please say.

As others said and as I previously posted Pinky and friends. I do not know Pinky but I DO recommend the other two.

Bostonpeter
09-20-10, 18:29
I am not sure if she is Nuru. I think she is sexy but I have heard different comments about her service.

I have shied from her but if anyone knows better please say.

As others said and as I previously posted Pinky and friends. I do not know Pinky but I DO recommend the other two.

I made an inquiry before about Om Shanti, and was informed she was scam:

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1045726&postcount=136

Upon further investigation, I found she is also using pictures of singer Kate Earl (I think the pictures are sexy as well):

Her site:
http://omshantibodyworks.weebly.com/
Kate Earl:
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&q=Kate+earl&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1920&bih=1067

She photoshops the pictures enough that it doesn't come up in tineye.

Titleist4
09-20-10, 18:44

I believe she's been reviewed on here as being a bit of a scammer. These two posts (but three providers) specifically advertise nuru.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-nomi-erotic-asian-angel-gfe-pse-nuru-20/3614288

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/pinky-and-chona-together-duo-nuru-gfe-pse-fbsm-22/3783184

Ycwinva
09-20-10, 22:49

This particular one is well known as giving very very poor to no service -- borderline ripoff. Keeps reinventing herself under different names but generally in the Reston area.

Sleazebum
09-22-10, 10:07
Thanks for the insight.

JJ

Sorry I went back 4 pages and saw at least 4 locations and WMC mentioned a few times. One in Tysons that was edited but contacting via PM to get the number is available. Just need to do a bit research and I always leave the name in the title. Makes it easier for all.

Serpico99
09-22-10, 18:25
Since the SO was out of town, I decided to play ball and hit up a spot known for its peaches and cream, in Virginia's original "K-town". Asked for Bebe but apparently, she is on "vacation" so the boss on duty sent in Yoyo.

Yoyo is fine looking! Nice bod, about 5'3", athletic build, nice rack (definetly at least C), straight hair to about mid back length TS was nice, lots of soapy anal play which I like, it helps me build up to the release later on. After the TS, back to the room, for some touchy feely, sucking on the nips, light kissing, she kissed and sucked on junior (didn't take it all the way but just sucking and nippling on the head with a technique she does) and I enjoyed some rimming by her. I guess that's why she made sure my backside was squeaky clean in the TS She wasn't inclined to take off the bottom part of her outfit, maybe that time of the month? Dropped a cup of coffee and tried to drop another cup but just couldn't do it, too little time in between cups but she tried hard to make me drop a second cup.

Afterwards she did a really good massage. I timed it at about 50 minutes for a 1 hour session. She had a very good personality and warm glow. I think more on the menu can be had if you are a repeat customer and treat her well.

Tipped an extra Jackson on top of standard noVA price for BJ just because rimming and a good massage was worth the extra Jackson. Will bring proper equipment next time to see if she would go all out on the menu.

Serpico99
09-22-10, 18:29
I know the Birdman, aks Birddroppings, was not a popular monger on here but has anyone been to the spot in 7 Corners lately, that he had visited and gave out some info on late year? My foot reflexes need some working out and I am interested in hitting this spot if the service is still there as he claims it is. Backchannel if you prefer if you have gone to this place.

OneHitWonders
09-23-10, 06:46
As AMP veteran you should already know that when you call and ask if they're busy, the answer you get is ALWAYS "no today very slow, stop by now honey". They want all the customers and all the money they can get and figured once you're there, you may be willing to wait.
Over the phone you should ask who is available for time when you get there and make appointment if that's your first visit and for repeated visits just call to make appointment. Avoid any other questions.

Waiting after calling! This has happened to me many many several times. If I am not pressed on time, it's not a big deal for me. But If I can't wait I just leave. I agree, once you are there, they really want you to stay or come back. Somtimes I am told, the previous customer before me has requested more time...not sure if they are telling me the truth or not but I am sure sometimes that could be the reason. I have to say, lately, waiting has not been an issue for me with or without an appointment.

OneHitWonders
09-23-10, 06:51
This particular one is well known as giving very very poor to no service -- borderline ripoff. Keeps reinventing herself under different names but generally in the Reston area.

Thanks for your input. Very much appreciated. When someone uses multiple names it usually is not a good sign!

Fatpig
09-23-10, 08:04
Michelle this time. Older but great body. TS was extra long and lots of care taken. sauna for 5 mins and then another excellent massage. no rush and the flip was top notch.

Seniors can pm if you want more info. this is my fave place. treat them right.

M Neiman
09-23-10, 18:47

JJI don't know what the nva site used to be like but, as a traveler that has used this site in both my home town and many I've traveled to, this forum is worthless!!! Things like "drive into the sun to a spring" WTF?

Skirite Hound
09-23-10, 22:16
Since the SO was out of town, I decided to play ball and hit up a spot known for its peaches and cream, in Virginia's original "K-town". Asked for Bebe but apparently, she is on "vacation" so the boss on duty sent in YoyoI visited Bee Bee last month and she stated she was moving to NWC in the Austrian capitol at the street where hangmen gather.

Fun Cowboy
09-24-10, 00:25
Just curious if anyone had tried the Happy Spa. It's sometimes listed as Tao on backpage. The address is a housing complex and the number is listed differently, but with the same location. Been tempted to try, but something just seems fishy. Any info?

cowboy up

Dr Bombay
09-24-10, 09:43
I don't know what the nva site used to be like but, as a traveler that has used this site in both my home town and many I've traveled to, this forum is worthless!!! Things like "drive into the sun to a spring" WTF?After all your contributions, I can see why you'd be upset.

Wonderweiss
09-24-10, 12:32
What happened to Magical Touch? I was doing some research on AMP and decided to go to Magical Touch when leaving D.C., stopped by the location and no SPA, yet, yellow book and ******** claims it's still there. Did it move? I don't even live in Virginia just passing through, if I ever head north again, I can scratch it off my list.

Black Coffee
09-24-10, 21:22
What happened to Magical Touch? I was doing some research on AMP and decided to go to Magical Touch when leaving D.C., stopped by the location and no SPA, yet, yellow book and ******** claims it's still there. Did it move? I don't even live in Virginia just passing through, if I ever head north again, I can scratch it off my list.
They posted on another site that they have changed management and staff. Maybe you just caught them in the middle of that.

Fatpig
09-24-10, 23:10
After all your contributions, I can see why you'd be upset.

ZING!!! Awesome!

Yoyo Spa
09-25-10, 01:36
Took an afternoon drive to Falls Church recently. For me that's a good 20 minutes out of the way. But my body needed a Massage with Service rather than the Service with "light stretching" available at the local shell station. To my surprise things were busy and I had only one provider to choose from

It was my first time at this establishment and my limited charms never quite convinced Ms. Lisa that I was not LE. Being told to "guide my hand where you want it" more than once in a session gets old.

Speaking of old. Her body was remarkably fit and her english is good enough to describe what you want. But she's no spring chicken (40+ with a hard face).

The deep massage was a real massage but far from CMT quality. The best part was the back walking. The facilities are really top notch. In the shower and in the room.

Damage was 0.8+0.4 (should have been 0. 2 but I may yet go back to see if there is actually anyone in their 20s working there).

BTW, anyone checked out the Thai Yoga place next door? I had a great (legit) Thai massage once, but not in this area.

Tapas
09-25-10, 07:29
Following up on Serpico's report I headed to KTown and saw Yoyo.

Was able to see the total package. Tasty delights had by all.

I was not interested in the full menu so I did not find out about that. My hour seemed to go quickly (actual 45 min). No complaints as many times with the full hour there is time wasted with breaks.

She is a keeper. Saw one other girl there, who was nothing to write home about.

Zoomster
09-25-10, 12:59

Did you go inside the building? Its located at the back of the hall, with no signs on the outside of the building. I missed it the first time I tried to find it. At night there are always people standing around in the parking lot from the rehab place next door (at least that's what one of the providers told me it was). Makes it rather uncomfortable going in.

Exclient
09-25-10, 16:39
Being on the MD side of things, what is KTown?

I claim ignorance.

Thanks

Brahmabull
09-25-10, 17:06

I claim ignorance.

Thanks

Korea Town = Annandale VA. Route 236, inside the beltway. Just drive down it you will see, you can make turns in any direction and find even more Korean owned and operated businesses.

Brahmabull
09-25-10, 17:08
They posted on another site that they have changed management and staff. Maybe you just caught them in the middle of that.

MT was reviewed as recently as 9/20. The owner did say on another site he was leaving the area, but there was no indication of when or if ownership was changing or the spa would close.

He recently commented on a review on another site that lead me to believe he was still here and actively managing that place.

Xooom
09-25-10, 22:53
Stopped by last week, 2 new workers, drew Kris, massage was good, flip standard for the local. Not as good as some of my other visits, but enjoyable none the less, since it had been awhile since I had made any visits to an amp.

Details can be had via pm, but not a lot to report, will be waiting till a new rotation though.

Wonderweiss
09-25-10, 23:15
Did you go inside the building? Its located at the back of the hall, with no signs on the outside of the building. I missed it the first time I tried to find it. At night there are always people standing around in the parking lot from the rehab place next door (at least that's what one of the providers told me it was). Makes it rather uncomfortable going in.Hmm, I didn't know it was inside. When I pulled in, I went straight to the right and went to the building number that was listed from the other site. I even called the number several times and no answer. I drove to the back and nada. Heck, if I known Tokyo Express was a spa, I would of stopped in there, but didn't know until I checked again later seeing anything that said store move or something. Well, if I ever go back up north, I'll call in advance, there are two other spas in Alexsandra I could of went to that I passed up before hitting WoodBridge. Oh well.

MrSunnyHills
09-26-10, 08:11
Mirrors my experience with her there. I would have returned but tried someone elsewhere. Next time this location is more convenient, will see her again.

Since the SO was out of town, I decided to play ball and hit up a spot known for its peaches and cream, in Virginia's original "K-town". Asked for Bebe but apparently, she is on "vacation" so the boss on duty sent in Yoyo.

Yoyo is fine looking! Nice bod, about 5'3", athletic build, nice rack (definetly at least C), straight hair to about mid back length TS was nice, lots of soapy anal play which I like, it helps me build up to the release later on. After the TS, back to the room, for some touchy feely, sucking on the nips, light kissing, she kissed and sucked on junior (didn't take it all the way but just sucking and nippling on the head with a technique she does) and I enjoyed some rimming by her. I guess that's why she made sure my backside was squeaky clean in the TS She wasn't inclined to take off the bottom part of her outfit, maybe that time of the month? Dropped a cup of coffee and tried to drop another cup but just couldn't do it, too little time in between cups but she tried hard to make me drop a second cup.

Afterwards she did a really good massage. I timed it at about 50 minutes for a 1 hour session. She had a very good personality and warm glow. I think more on the menu can be had if you are a repeat customer and treat her well.

Tipped an extra Jackson on top of standard noVA price for BJ just because rimming and a good massage was worth the extra Jackson. Will bring proper equipment next time to see if she would go all out on the menu.

AKFourtySeven
09-26-10, 08:15
Are we talking about Magical Touch in Woodbridge or Magic Touch (formerly ATMB) in Arlington?

MrSunnyHills
09-26-10, 08:20
I decided to check out one of the sometimes reviewed places near Rolling Road and Old Keene Mill. I was dealt Coco, who interestingly had a slightly less Korean look than the standard. Looks: 6 (on the Kgirl AMP scale). I was really tired but should have chatted more to be sure she was Korean. In any case, the TS was nice, but relatively routine (though I didn't have to give direction). TS rating - 7.5

The massage was slightly different than normal with the head being focused on first, then the body. Massage rating - 7.5 - 8. Upon being completely relaxed (she mentioned "you quiet"), she slowed things down and next thing I knew, there was a nice period of slow massage with various body parts used. In finality, the finish was pretty routine, but a nice visit overall. 7.0

I'm torn to return to see how things could end up vs. back and have some peaches...

OneHitWonders
09-26-10, 13:06

I claim ignorance.

Thanks

Korea Town = Annandale VA. Route 236, inside the beltway. Just drive down it you will see, you can make turns in any direction and find even more Korean owned and operated businesses.

Also, A few of the shopping centers in this area seemed to be operated by all Koreans. You will also find excellent restaurants here too!

OneHitWonders
09-26-10, 13:10
Took an afternoon drive to Falls Church recently. For me that's a good 20 minutes out of the way. But my body needed a Massage with Service rather than the Service with "light stretching" available at the local shell station. To my surprise things were busy and I had only one provider to choose from

It was my first time at this establishment and my limited charms never quite convinced Ms. Lisa that I was not LE. Being told to "guide my hand where you want it" more than once in a session gets old.

Speaking of old. Her body was remarkably fit and her english is good enough to describe what you want. But she's no spring chicken (40+ with a hard face).

The deep massage was a real massage but far from CMT quality. The best part was the back walking. The facilities are really top notch. In the shower and in the room.

Damage was 0.8+0.4 (should have been 0. 2 but I may yet go back to see if there is actually anyone in their 20s working there).

BTW, anyone checked out the Thai Yoga place next door? I had a great (legit) Thai massage once, but not in this area.

Thanks for the review. I am always looking for a therapist who can do a great back walk. Always one of my favorite parts of the massage. When done properly, It dones wonders for my body!

Wonderweiss
09-26-10, 18:05
Are we talking about Magical Touch in Woodbridge or Magic Touch (formerly ATMB) in Arlington?Magical Touch in Woodbridge, VA

Brahmabull
09-26-10, 18:12

Also, A few of the shopping centers in this area seemed to be operated by all Koreans. You will also find excellent restaurants here too!

Is there an echo in here?

OneHitWonders
09-26-10, 23:03
Got back in town from a short weekend jaunt and was in the mood for some relaxation. I'd spotted a place that looked like an AMP off Old Dominion Rd in McLean called Oriental Touch. Hadn't seen any intel on it so thought I'd check it out.

I show up and the place has the right trappings - curtains, a doorbell, and "oriental" in the name. I get in and they have a waiting area. An older woman asks if I have an appointment, I say no and I can hear her discussing with some boss guy in the back. She says she can make time for me today for an hour, but I'm really starting to not feel this place. Not excited about the therapist either so I told her I made a mistake and left. Still not sure if the place is AMP but I didn't like the vibe regardless.

Left and decided to try the Merrifield Wellness Center instead since that'd been getting a lot of praise lately. Boy am I glad I did. I showed up unannounced around 1 PM, no problem. Was greeted by a very attractive and youthful (20s? 30s?) lady who said her name was "Ha Ha" like the laugh. She was pretty funny, very playful, and exuberant personality.

Everything was great - the facilities, the massage, and all other manner of activities. Probably the best time I've ever had at an AMP. She had a great body, great attitude, and skills, and the menu was quite exhaustive. I tipped $ and will almost definitely try this place again. Hopefully this girl is indicative of all the talent they have there.

About Oriental in the Name...I have been there a few times. I have had good experiences there. The staff is from China and very nice. My therapist has been there for a long time. No table shower, but I did get a decent massage and left relaxed. Being a regular helps. Regarding MWC - You made the right decision, In my opinion, MWC is a much better choice!

Yakblat
09-27-10, 08:02
Korea Town = Annandale VA. Route 236, inside the beltway.Also known as "Asiandale." Yak

AKFourtySeven
09-27-10, 10:23
I had a great time with Chrissy. She is a very accomadating girl. Short, plump with a cute face. FS with a trip to Asia.

HotFootTeddy
09-27-10, 16:41
After reading Serpico's report I too decided to head over to Peach, but, per my usual method, I didn't call ahead and request Yoyo. I've always preferred to take the luck of the draw and see what happens. I ended up drawing Mimi.

I couldn't tell how old Mimi was, at one point, she looked like she'd be older, but in brighter light, after the session, she actually looked a little younger than I thought (that's not the normal way it works.) I'd put her at an actual age of somewhere in her 40's, but looking mid 30's to 40's.

In general, physically she was thin, cute, curly hair, not past shoulders. Never got to see anything else, everything stayed on. English was OK, but not great. I was prepared for a let down as thing progressed, but was pleasantly surprised throughout the session.

TS was very basic, with some timidness.

Massage was EXCELLENT with a nice whole hand, long movement technique with massage oils (necessary for this style, but not my favorite.) I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep on the table.

Everything seemed to last a while, and I was preparing for receiving just a great massage, but was pleasantly surprised when the delivery of the standard finish was performed quite skillfully.

I paid the standard tip with a little extra for the excellent rub down. She seemed to be ecstatic with the tip (actually jumped up and down once) and was more energetic than at any point earlier in the session. She made sure that I knew her name and seemed very interested in having me come back.

In general, I don't repeat, and feel no urgency to repeat with Mimi, but would recommend her to anyone looking for a good massage. I am still interested in checking out Yoyo though, and will probably repeat there soon.

If anyone has any recommendations of an AMP/provider who is into DFK and allows the session to be more of a makeout session, please let me know. I've had one or two that ended up that way and they were great, but its been a while.

Fun Sex
09-27-10, 17:44
Well, I tried to go to Peach today, but i didn't get the right address from my friend, so I ended up at ST again for the second time. Again, it's the same girl (Young?) gave me the massage and with a HJ. Here massage is rated a 4, if that. But her HJ can rated a 7+, so over all we know which one is more important to us.

Anyway, if you guys have address for Peach, please PM me. If you need any details from this ST off of Rolling Road in Springfield, please PM me.

FS

OneHitWonders
09-27-10, 20:36
After reading Serpico's report I too decided to head over to Peach, but, per my usual method, I didn't call ahead and request Yoyo. I've always preferred to take the luck of the draw and see what happens. I ended up drawing Mimi.

I couldn't tell how old Mimi was, at one point, she looked like she'd be older, but in brighter light, after the session, she actually looked a little younger than I thought (that's not the normal way it works.) I'd put her at an actual age of somewhere in her 40's, but looking mid 30's to 40's.

In general, physically she was thin, cute, curly hair, not past shoulders. Never got to see anything else, everything stayed on. English was OK, but not great. I was prepared for a let down as thing progressed, but was pleasantly surprised throughout the session.

Massage was EXCELLENT with a nice whole hand, long movement technique with massage oils (necessary for this style, but not my favorite.) I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep on the table.

Everything seemed to last a while, and I was preparing for receiving just a great massage, but was pleasantly surprised when the delivery of the standard finish was performed quite skillfully.

I paid the standard tip with a little extra for the excellent rub down. She seemed to be ecstatic with the tip (actually jumped up and down once) and was more energetic than at any point earlier in the session. She made sure that I knew her name and seemed very interested in having me come back.

In general, I don't repeat, and feel no urgency to repeat with Mimi, but would recommend her to anyone looking for a good massage. I am still interested in checking out Yoyo though, and will probably repeat there soon.

If anyone has any recommendations of an AMP/provider who is into DFK and allows the session to be more of a makeout session, please let me know. I've had one or two that ended up that way and they were great, but its been a while.

Not very often, but yes, sometimes it just starts with a simple kiss and progresses from there. It really depends on the therapist. Sometimes It takes me by surprise as well. I always did well during the good old days in DC.

OneHitWonders
09-27-10, 20:45

I had a similiar experience. The girl really appreciated the tip amount. She was also jumping up and down and gave me the biggest hug. I so appreciated that because most of the time you get a stare down even if you leave a large tip amount. The stare down can be very intimidating!

Pilot Aviator
09-27-10, 22:39
Today, I visited soft touch in West Springfield.

I called ahead and made an appointment. But, when I arrived they were unusually busy. The manager (Lilly) was obviously unhappy she had mis-judged the customer flow (resulting in my therapist being tied-up with another client when I arrived).

As busy as the manager was, she wanted to make things right, so she provided me the TS and massage. It was great.
Some are unhappy with the unexpected. Me, when I visit, I am there only to relax, so, I try and be flexible. Since the only thing I expect is to get a great massage and leave more relaxed than when I arrived, I almost always enjoy the experience.

As Lilly was massaging my feet and calf muscles, I kept assuring her I was fine and enjoying the theraputic massage.

Did I mention they were busy? Lilly had to answer the door/greet three other customers duing my visit. She wasn't happy about the interuptions -- but, business was brisk.

I think my calm, relaxed attitude help smooth the visit.

I enjoyed my visit and the conversation and I received a great massage (score this visit 7+/10). Standard rates and tip.

Remember to be nice to MMS and all the ladies

PA

Baltimonger
09-27-10, 22:57

I sometimes go to Yechon after hours just to take in the amazing eye candy. The Bulgogi isn't too bad either.

Roamin Roman
09-27-10, 23:45
The same girl (Young?) gave me the massage and with a HJ. Here massage is rated a 4, if that. But her HJ can rated a 7+, so over all we know which one is more important to us.From my own experience, I'd rate Young's massage about double (I. E., 8), but that's because she provides a very decent back-walk. Although she's perhaps at the high limit of weight for someone you'd want to give you such a massage, she's competent in what she's doing in this regard. Without the back-walk, though, I'd be inclined to maybe take a point off. Overall, she has good massage technique.

For those seeking a decent back-walk, I would recommend Young.

RR

OneHitWonders
09-28-10, 07:33
I sometimes go to Yechon after hours just to take in the amazing eye candy. The Bulgogi isn't too bad either.

Yes Indeed! I went to the Asian Bakery place and there were many Amazing eye candy and smoking hot looking babes!! Worth a trip to stop by!

OneHitWonders
09-28-10, 07:54

Yes, I have been to the Thai place. Very nice set-up and staff by Thai ladies. First time I went there was a guy sitting at the front desk area to greet you and to take your credit card information. They do offer Swedish massage at a higher rate than the Thai massage. It was very slow at the time, and overall it was nice. I would not consider this a Yoga style massage.

Yoyo Spa
09-28-10, 23:52
Yes, I have been to the Thai place. Very nice set-up and staff by Thai ladies. First time I went there was a guy sitting at the front desk area to greet you and to take your credit card information. They do offer Swedish massage at a higher rate than the Thai massage. It was very slow at the time, and overall it was nice. I would not consider this a Yoga style massage.Thanks for the tip!

It's been a while since I looked around for a Thai massage. This time a search brought up something in DC (closer for me):

http://www.thaimassageindc.com/index.htm

$75 for 60min, $100 for 90min.

Looks like a single provider. And probably legit. I will of course explore for extras.

OneHitWonders
09-29-10, 21:36
Thanks for the tip!

It's been a while since I looked around for a Thai massage. This time a search brought up something in DC (closer for me):

Looks like a single provider. And probably legit. I will of course explore for extras.

Speaking of Thai Single Provider(s), Two of the massage therapists left Chan sometime ago and became independent. Chan is still a good place for a good Thai Massage. During the Thai Massage you are fully dressed. During Swedish, they did allow you to take off your clothes, but you are fully draped. In all my experiences, the staff have always been extremely polite and professional.

I believe your search of Thai Massage of DC is the best of the Thai Massage independents. Have heard all positive things regarding a true Thai Massage. Good luck.

Dadwantsit
09-30-10, 09:08
Visited Kim's earlier this week. Provider was Mona. I had seen her two weeks prior (tried to post the same day but had computer problems) and she remembered me, because like PA I'm always nice to the ladies!

Paid 70$ for one hour. Said it was a special so I didn't argue. Mona is around 40ish with very nice figure. Firm all over. Very nice TS but likes to be guided for the first time to ensure all areas are cleaned. Once guided, everything went very nicely. Really thorough TS. Almost a massage only soapy and smooth feeling. Very nice.

Massage was medium to hard which is what I like. Not a lot of chit chat which was also fine as it suited my mood. She knew it felt good though as I couldn't help with an occasionally moan to let her know how good a job she was doing. She appeared to appreciate that making little breathy "gooood" noises. All was good. I like the way she pays particular attention to the glutes, thighs and calves. I bike ride a lot and my legs need the extra work. She's very good. She also likes to place a hot towel on your back covered with a dry towel and then massage for another five minutes or so. Feels great. This followed by a very soft, erotic light touching of my back, glutes, legs and anything else readily available. After the flip she continued with the erotic light touching all over. Very nice experience. I got to play also which was nice. Standard NOVA finish with some nice and light hot breathing on my skin in all the right places.

Great experience and I left a nice tip for her, letting her know how much I enjoyed the very good massage.

I will definitely return.

Mmach
09-30-10, 22:03
I made a trip over to peach to see Yoyo. The facilities are nice and she was was great. She is probably mid 30's with a great bod. She gave a good TS and massage and a great technique to finish. Would recommend.

Funkey
10-01-10, 19:50
Any one have any intel on the Cloud 9 spa on Old Keene Mill road in Springfield / Burke. Just noticed the sign today in a business park and didn't see anything on the board.

Thanks

Funkey
10-01-10, 20:10
Googled and found they appear to be legit - sorry for the inquiry - should have checked first.

No Fun

Loafer Boat
10-02-10, 12:23
I'm in the Tysons area for a couple of days attending to a gravely ill relative. I'm trying to read the forum, but the mind isn't thinking straight enough to weed through everything. I'm hoping you wouldn't mind helping a visiting sr member. I'll be happy to reciprocate.

Looking for a nice massage with HE. Don't need anything extra, just a nice provider to help me through a tough time. I wouldn't even mind a mature therapist. Cost and the proximity to Tysons are the main factors. Not sure if the massage parlors or the backpage ads or best. I appreciate your advice.
Thanks. LB

Frank M
10-03-10, 06:43
Thanks for the tip!

I highly recommend Jin for a legit Thai massage. There are no extras but her service is fantastic. I've been seeing her since 2005.

Frank

AKFourtySeven
10-03-10, 12:50
Here ya go. Yay you for caring for a sick relative. This is just what you're looking for. This is easy to find. Its in Tysons Office park. Across from Marshall HS.

Call: 7 0 3 - 7 1 7 - 2 0 3 4
7635 Leesburg Pike Unit #B (2 floor) Falls Church, VA. 22043
Open Daily: 10 Am -Until Night
BODY SCRUBS-T.SHOWER!
ASIAN TYPES OF COMBINATION MASSAGE!

Pcpc1688
10-03-10, 16:55
I had a great time with Chrissy. She is a very accomadating girl. Short, plump with a cute face. FS with a trip to Asia.

Was it 180 total? She likes the islands too huh?

PC out

Plaqueman75
10-03-10, 17:48
Today, I visited soft touch in West Springfield.

I called ahead and made an appointment. But, when I arrived they were unusually busy. The manager (Lilly) was obviously unhappy she had mis-judged the customer flow (resulting in my therapist being tied-up with another client when I arrived).

As busy as the manager was, she wanted to make things right, so she provided me the TS and massage. It was great.
Some are unhappy with the unexpected. Me, when I visit, I am there only to relax, so, I try and be flexible. Since the only thing I expect is to get a great massage and leave more relaxed than when I arrived, I almost always enjoy the experience.

As Lilly was massaging my feet and calf muscles, I kept assuring her I was fine and enjoying the theraputic massage.

Did I mention they were busy? Lilly had to answer the door/greet three other customers duing my visit. She wasn't happy about the interuptions -- but, business was brisk.

I think my calm, relaxed attitude help smooth the visit.

I enjoyed my visit and the conversation and I received a great massage (score this visit 7+/10). Standard rates and tip.

Remember to be nice to MMS and all the ladies

PAI had exactly the same experience last year (I want to make sure that I wasn't amongst those who unexpectedly show up when PA 'flew' in).

Mama-san was absolutely nice (Lily is new; started sometime this year) and took the chores from the busy attendants. I laud them for their hospitality and skill. I even gave her $20 tip, on top of what I gave my therapist.

I am glad to hear that Lily carried that hospitality as well.

Stay safe out there!

AKFourtySeven
10-03-10, 18:42
Yep 180.Dunno about the islands.

OneHitWonders
10-03-10, 23:17
Thanks for the tip!

While I have had several Thai massages before, I am always seeking new therapists. There is something special to be said about their hospitality!

Like Frank M stated, If you are looking for a true Thai Massage, I have heard Jin is the person to see. All her reviews have always been positive.

OneHitWonders
10-03-10, 23:24
I'm in the Tysons area for a couple of days attending to a gravely ill relative. I'm trying to read the forum, but the mind isn't thinking straight enough to weed through everything. I'm hoping you wouldn't mind helping a visiting sr member. I'll be happy to reciprocate.

Looking for a nice massage with HE. Don't need anything extra, just a nice provider to help me through a tough time. I wouldn't even mind a mature therapist. Cost and the proximity to Tysons are the main factors. Not sure if the massage parlors or the backpage ads or best. I appreciate your advice.
Thanks. LB

Their ads show up with different names, but that really does not matter.
I will concur with this choice of AKfortyseven post of recommendation. Excellent facility and nice staff. Convenient Hours No problems with parking. Good Luck!

OneHitWonders
10-03-10, 23:35

A week or so ago, visited a new place called Hong Hair Spa or Chinese Health & Oriental Bodywork. Lady on the phone was pleasant, decent english, and told me to come over. While it was open, it did not appear to me to be fully ready for business. Anyways, there were two therapists for me to choose from. Standard Nova style massage, but no shower available. VERY nice staff all from China. By the way, literally, next to this business is another spa with Korean staff as well as a Nail Spa business.

Tapas
10-04-10, 08:22
Made a return to Falls Church with much different results.

Business was brisk and I decided against my better judgement to wait.

After a 15 minute wait I drew Penny. She was on the younger side (30's) and the goods looked nice. Thought this could be promising.

However the table shower was uninspired and moved on to the massage. Another 10 minutes into the event the upsell began. Menu prices had skyrocketed and I opted for Nova Standard, which turned out to a mechanical finish. She was pleasant after the negotiation, but that just kills the momentum of the whole event. I was tempted to end the massage during the negotiation as I have during visits at other places in the past, but I guess her looks may have convinced my otherwise.

The other disappointment was the actual time. My 15 minute wait was included in my hour. Next time waiting will not be an option. Too many other places out there.

That's the deal we all face when we hit the AMPs. Sometimes you hit it right and it's a great experience. Other times it's an average and occasionally a sub-par experience. For me the unknown distance traveled is the why I often opt for AMPs vs. Independent Massage Providers, who are good but after a few visits the distance that will things will go is known.

BTW. Other experiences tell me when it is not busy. And you are not happy after the table shower. Ask for mamasan. Then ask for another therapist. It has worked for me before. If the table shower doesn't seem promising, don't wait for the massage to improve. Mamasan will accomadate your request if she wants your continued business.

AMPlvr
10-04-10, 16:44
Had to start over after my AMP closed (Massage Enjoy-wendy-got on her hands and knees and begged me not to submit a review-couldn't refuse). Now I've had to begin the "YMMV" routine-I can't decipher the posts on this site anymore-far too cryptic, so I guess I'll have to go out on my own and waste alot of money finding another GFE. Back in the 90's when I used "*********.org" for my reviews the following is how most did their reviews=to the point and descriptive.

Bibi
TS stand-up shower DIY
Looks 7 (mid-30's/good figure-a little fat on the tummy)
Massage 8
Roamin 2
Finish 7
Total Satisfaction 6
Asked about tip before we started the fun part - a real turn-off - I said I was a "good customer".
House .7 (grand-opening $10 off)
Tip .5
Note: I've been a first-time customer many times in the past and seldom get asked about a tip before the end.

Phillie
10-04-10, 17:04
Drove to Alexandria today and got Chrissy or whatever her name is. Probably not the same person that AK got since she was probably in her late 40s, not very attractive, but decent body with a little baby fat. Not shy during the TS, allowed roaming and about 40 minutes in asked what else I wanted. Got a little CBJ and FS. NSP doesn't have very good heating, so I'm not sure if I'd return as we head into winter, and the two girls I saw weren't very young or good looking. Good service though if looks are secondary.

Pcpc1688
10-06-10, 10:32
Anyone been there recently?

PC out

TheBigo19
10-06-10, 14:43
I'm thinking of hitting up either Lily's or G Palms. Anyone have any recent intel that would point towards one and not the other.

I'm a Baltimore guy, heading down to the Chantilly area for biz.

Any information is appreciated but certainly not expected. I'll TOFTT if I must.

Sleazebum
10-06-10, 15:37
I finally made it to MWC recently and drew "No Name". She refused to give me any name and things went down from there.

TS was COVERED! She kept a towell over my butt when washing the back and over my middle when washing the front!

Massage was OUTSTANDING if all one is interested in is JUST a massage. I sorely needed some attention like we are all used to getting but she was holding fast to NOT touching where I wanted.

So. I had already paid the $80 for the hour and that was all I spent and I will not return.

Massage was GREAT for a massage! The rest of the services simply were not there and refused if asked for.

JJ

MoonView
10-06-10, 16:00
Wow, it's been a while, things here have really changed!

Anyway, made a condo visit today over in Tysons Corner and had the pleasure to meet Shirley. She will only be here till Sunday then it back to NYC so pay her a visit while you can. A tall and slender therapist with a set of extremely long nips that just begged to be sucked among other things. Other notable fine characteristics; long black hair, flexibility and an approach to pleasing men that one only finds from ancient inherited lines of ancestry! A quality which I have found to be lacking in services rendered of late.

You guys really like this new format? No offense intended, Jackson.

MnV

Avenasia
10-06-10, 19:44
Drove to Alexandria today and got Chrissy or whatever her name is. Probably not the same person that AK got since she was probably in her late 40s, not very attractive, but decent body with a little baby fat. Not shy during the TS, allowed roaming and about 40 minutes in asked what else I wanted. Got a little CBJ and FS. NSP doesn't have very good heating, so I'm not sure if I'd return as we head into winter, and the two girls I saw weren't very young or good looking. Good service though if looks are secondary.Is NSP new? Location?

Notronmexico
10-07-10, 01:51
I finally made it to MWC recently and drew "No Name". She refused to give me any name and things went down from there.

TS was COVERED! She kept a towell over my butt when washing the back and over my middle when washing the front!

Massage was OUTSTANDING if all one is interested in is JUST a massage. I sorely needed some attention like we are all used to getting but she was holding fast to NOT touching where I wanted.

So. I had already paid the $80 for the hour and that was all I spent and I will not return.

Massage was GREAT for a massage! The rest of the services simply were not there and refused if asked for.

JJThat's terrible dude, sorry you had such a lousy time. I've been there twice and both times drawn "Ha Ha" and both times had a phenomenal experience with no trouble. Great massage plus great extras. Maybe she thought you were LE? I doubt you're going back but if you do ask for "Ha Ha" and she should treat you much better. Now I know if I draw a girl there who won't give a name to walk out.

Ortho313
10-07-10, 14:56

JJI've been to MWC several times and have always been pleased and plan to return. Had "Holly" last time and she was a lot of fun.

Mason37
10-07-10, 15:17
I'm thinking of hitting up either Lily's or G Palms. Anyone have any recent intel that would point towards one and not the other.

I'm a Baltimore guy, heading down to the Chantilly area for biz.

Any information is appreciated but certainly not expected. I'll TOFTT if I must. Don't know about G Palms. I'd avoid Lily's (on Rt 28, south of I-66 in Pr. William. I've avoided for the last couple of years ever since LE scared the crap out of me when they pulled me over during a stake-out. Ironic that I on that one and visit only got a massage (though I would've not fought off the massage gal IF she had started to rub & tug. Pr. Willy has aggressive enforcement. Maybe you'd get lucky, but I'd stay away if hoping for any bonus stuff.

Ratt Rocker
10-07-10, 19:22
Went to NSP the other day. Mamasan sent in Jenny. TS was ok, and massage was ok. However, everything was available and not bad at all.

Hondo17
10-09-10, 06:30
I am going to be heading up to NOVA and I thought I read where someone posted that 123 Maple Ave may have opened again? That was my fav AMP. Any further info? Feel free to PM if you do not want to post in the forum.

Thanks

Choboman
10-10-10, 23:40
Stopped by Far East last week. After an hour of decent, but somewhat clinical massage, was informed that they did not provide any sort of 'happy ending' for their clients.

Loafer Boat
10-11-10, 01:11
Thanks for all of the suggestions for help in your area. Please let me know if you are in the Tampa Bay area, I will lead you down the right path.

Also found a little gem in your area that I wasn't expecting. I'll try to keep it cryptic in the spirit of the NOVA board. Feel free to PM for additional details. After trying out a couple of suggestions, I was just looking for a massage so I dropped in to the spot on Gallows that advertises rates $20 less than the other Tyson places. I thought I read that it was a great massage only place. My mileage varied. All the best, LB

Dr Bombay
10-11-10, 05:09
Stopped by Far East last week. After an hour of decent, but somewhat clinical massage, was informed that they did not provide any sort of 'happy ending' for their clients.Something must be happening in that area. The nearby Holiday on Sullyfield has apparently closed.

Fun Sex
10-11-10, 10:18
Anyone. Please PM me the address to Peach. I can't seem to find it. I thought it was on Backlick Road in Springfield. Thanks in advance!

Pilot Aviator
10-11-10, 15:53
Anyone. Please PM me the address to Peach. I can't seem to find it. I thought it was on Backlick Road in Springfield. Thanks in advance!Google is very easy to use.

Peach Tree Therapy.5053 Backlick Road Suite #B Annandale VA 22003.

Be nice to the ladies.

Pilot Aviator

MrSunnyHills
10-11-10, 17:26
Went to the place just off 50 outside the beltway. First time. Saw April who was the one who answered the door. She is taller than most, with a decent figure (not small, and some enhancements done well. The massage was pretty good. She used oil. Ask for none if that's a problem. I probably should have asked for "firmer" earlier, which she is plenty strong enough to do. TS was average / above average. The place was a bit busy (right around 5pm, so a bit of waiting was required. In the end, it was the usual Nova service. Am not sure if I'll return, though it may get better with a return visit. Much to April's chagrin, I saw another therapist while exiting (getting water). Who had a nicer looking face and also a decent body. Should have asked her name, but well.

Brahmabull
10-11-10, 17:36
Anyone. Please PM me the address to Peach. I can't seem to find it. I thought it was on Backlick Road in Springfield. Thanks in advance!http://www.google.com/search?Hl=en&source=hp&q=peach+therapy+annandale+va&aq=2&aqi=g3&aql=&oq=Peach+therapy&gs_rfai=CSoq4QoOzTMG5C5SEygSsidnUCQAAAKoEBU_QN-CR

Max Beelyun
10-12-10, 02:09
Visited Tyco last week and met Ponnie. Unbelievably good massage. By the time she was done, I had already decided to give at least 40 just for the massage. She's really quite good. Standard Nova finish but with some contact and accommodation. She is really attentive and wants to make sure you are feeling good by the time you leave. Tipped 80. I know some would object, but she deserved it.

Incidentally, another monger came in just as I was leaving. I kept my back turned out of politeness, so I never saw him and he never saw me. I hope he had a good time.

Fun Sex
10-12-10, 17:24
First of all, thank you all who give me the direction / address to Peach. After I posted and asked for the address, I found my way there no problem.

Well, I went there and see Angela. She 40ish and average looking (or a 4. I would want FS with her for sure. I saw another lady there and she is also in her 40s. They have older staff than Soft Touch.

It was kind of weird experience. I came in and the mamasan asked how old I am, WTF? What does it have anything to do with getting a massage? I am very sure I look older than 21.

Anyhow, she took me to a room and waited for 10 minutes before Angela showed up. I am very sure you all know that waiting there 10 minutes is a long time. Nobody wants to stay there if it is not necessary. Angela gave me a good TS (7. Then the massage, that would rate a 7. On the flip, boy, she applied some hot lubricants that felt really good. Her HJ would be way over average. She took her time, took about 15 minutes for the HJ. I can say this is the BEST HJ I have ever had. I would rate a 9 or so.

I probably will not come back just because the staff are a little bit older than I expected. So, I would to other places with staff in their early 30s and not late 40s.

Have fun and be safe.

FS

Scorpion King
10-12-10, 20:55
I've been visiting various AMPs. I don' know what have you seen in Peach (I've seen almost every one at Peach) but you can find much more better providers in other places. These peaches are way old and want to finish the massage ASAP.

My best spots are MWC, Pine, Prince and Korean Apts on Annandale.

Scorpion King
10-12-10, 21:05
First of all, thank you all who give me the direction / address to Peach. After I posted and asked for the address, I found my way there no problem.Peach is a big NO NO.

1. Old ladies (like really old)

2. Rush massage.

3. Ask for tip and always want more than standard nova.

4. Oh yeah, they want to know age.

5. I used to be repeat, but not anymore. Seen all the providers that you guys mentioned.

My best spots are:

1. Son of King. "Prin. "

2. Merrifield Well.

3. "Pine" tree.

4. Rt.1 in Woodbridge.

They have younger providers and "much" more fun, specially if you are repeat. Some of them do let you visit their private apartments (Annandale)

Newbie3
10-13-10, 06:46
I'm new to the hobby and would appreciate any advice on procedure & tiping. Please pm me with good AMPs in Fairfax or Loudoun County area.

Thanks

Fatpig
10-13-10, 13:53
I'm new to the hobby and would appreciate any advice on procedure & tiping. Please pm me with good AMPs in Fairfax or Loudoun County area.

ThanksGo back in the forum say 25 pages and read. Lots of info in those pages. Should take what.30.60 minutes to do and you will be wiser. You can go back maybe 5 pages for tipping "tips". Then take you new found knowledge and learn by visiting a place.

When I started I just went. Did not ask anyone for help or assistance or to hold my hand while I did it. Your a big boy. Put your big boy pants on.

Have fun. Be safe. Then post of your experience good or bad.

Skull7
10-13-10, 14:22
Been to Peach. Yoyo was very thorough. As advertised.

Anyone with any intel on backpage: Bella Bliss or Shanti (NUURVANA at http://www.purenurvana.com/index.html

Just wondering if anyone has experience.

Thanks.

Zpower85
10-13-10, 19:21

Anyone with any intel on backpage: Bella Bliss or Shanti (NUURVANA at http://www.purenurvana.com/index.html

Thanks. Yeah she's fake. Fat as a cow age 40. And its a classic bait and switch. PM me if you have good intel on AznApt or AMP in NOVA

Hofi35
10-13-10, 19:37
First of all, thank you all who give me the direction / address to Peach. After I posted and asked for the address, I found my way there no problem.

Well, I went there and see Angela. She 40ish and average looking (or a 4. I would want FS with her for sure. I saw another lady there and she is also in her 40s. They have older staff than Soft Touch.

It was kind of weird experience. I came in and the mamasan asked how old I am, WTF? What does it have anything to do with getting a massage? I am very sure I look older than 21.

Anyhow, she took me to a room and waited for 10 minutes before Angela showed up. I am very sure you all know that waiting there 10 minutes is a long time. Nobody wants to stay there if it is not necessary. Angela gave me a good TS (7. Then the massage, that would rate a 7. On the flip, boy, she applied some hot lubricants that felt really good. Her HJ would be way over average. She took her time, took about 15 minutes for the HJ. I can say this is the BEST HJ I have ever had. I would rate a 9 or so.

I probably will not come back just because the staff are a little bit older than I expected. So, I would to other places with staff in their early 30s and not late 40s.

Have fun and be safe.

FSgood luck finding place in NoVa with early 30s providers. All of the places are from late 30s (places offering more than handshake) to early 50s (handshake only. It takes a lot of personal research (don't relay on posts in that matter here, many people appears to be blind) to find place with relatively "young" women. DC used to be better chance, but I've experienced some grand ma's too.

For others, I know I have not posted any usefull info in past few months, it's because I am bit tired of the same old same old. Same procedure, same faces, same old women anywhere I visit. Trying to take different approach and ofcourse looking for much younger ladies. Will not stop reading the forum.

Kraven Morehed
10-13-10, 23:49

Thanks. She is fine, but not for that price. She has too many requirements for someone in her line of work. Her prices must be high to make up for lack of traffic. People go to different AMPs, so even as a one time deal, the price seems ridiculous unless who lets the dog out, wuff wuff wuff wuff. If she down with the brown and DS, holla, ima hit her up one time.

Volvos40
10-14-10, 06:32
Stopped by Far East last week. After an hour of decent, but somewhat clinical massage, was informed that they did not provide any sort of 'happy ending' for their clients.You must have given them the eebee-jeebies. I've had HE's all year there.

Loader401
10-14-10, 08:10
I went to Blue Turtle Day Spa after seeing the advertisements here and there. I didn't write down the phone number so I can't remember it. Anyways, I thought you could walk in for the appt but when I got there, there was one girl named Sasha, and she said I needed an appt. She was very kind and said sorry that there were no other openings today. She was holding my hand at the same time and rubbing my back while winking telling me to reschedule. With that type of reaction, I believe that she wasn't BSing me and wanted business. The place is located off of Route 610 in Stafford. I saw a coule of ads but not any recent. I have been trying to find it so I can call. If anyone knows please backchannel or post please. I would really appreciate it. Oh by the way, Sasha was probably 5'6", thin, and looked like she was in her late 20's early 30's.

Please help me out.

Loader

Banker Boy
10-14-10, 14:57
I just got back from a long series of trips (including a trip to Atlanta which featured a wonderful Asian spinner I found on Backpage). I was catching up on my reading here when I noticed a blurb from someone about Holiday Spa in Chantilly being closed. That caught my eye. I have been going there since 2000 (when it was K Accupressure and run by Nina) and have dated girls from there and, well, had a ton of fun there.

After reading the post, and since we were having a momentary break in the rain, I hopped in my car. I drove up to the front door, and found the sign attached below (closed-3 picture) that talks about the locks. Then I found the construction sign on the side door (closed-1 picture) where the lounge for the staff is.

It's unclear what the first sign about the locks means. (Or maybe I'm being obtuse) And the construction signs gives one hope that it might re-open.

But for now, Holiday is on holiday. Hopefully not permanently. .

Best regards,

Banker Boy

Bunker Buster
10-14-10, 16:43
I just got back from a long series of trips (including a trip to Atlanta which featured a wonderful Asian spinner I found on Backpage. I was catching up on my reading here when I noticed a blurb from someone about Holiday Spa in Chantilly being closed. That caught my eye. I have been going there since 2000 (when it was K Accupressure and run by Nina) and have dated girls from there and, well, had a ton of fun there.

After reading the post, and since we were having a momentary break in the rain, I hopped in my car. I drove up to the front door, and found the sign attached below (closed-3 picture) that talks about the locks. Then I found the construction sign on the side door (closed-1 picture) where the lounge for the staff is.

It's unclear what the first sign about the locks means. (Or maybe I'm being obtuse) And the construction signs gives one hope that it might re-open.

Best regards,

Banker BoyDid you intend to show everyone your reflection?

Dr Bombay
10-14-10, 16:53
Did you intend to show everyone your reflection?After his revealing reviews, it seems apropos

Mark Bellows
10-14-10, 21:12
I made the call to Massage Angels a couple days ago.50 for a half so I went for it. Older lady was the only one there. Her name was Mary. Horrible massage, lots of oil, and didn't work any muscles. I guided her a bit about where I wanted her to focus and she obliged. The flip was the standard Nova. The place is in a little office park with no signs. I gave the standard tip and she let me out. Mary was very friendly, but I don't think I'll repeat.

MB

Pilot Aviator
10-16-10, 13:22
I took the opportunity to go to Soft Touch in West Springfield earlier today.

I was their first client today (and at least until I left, the only client as no one arrived while I was there).

All the ladies were happy, chatting away while I was there. Mai (my ATF) was happy to see me since I had been away for two weeks.

Mai is a wonderful lady. Mid-30s (likely), about 64" tall, very fit, straight black hair (I think she had it cut as it was hardly more than shoulder length today) -- a true Asian beauty.

I paid MMS $80 for the hour (which is a standard massage rate in NoVA) and today we were in studio 2. This is a good room and the massage table is firm. I undressed, dawned the fluffy robe on the hook and waited only a minute or so until Mai arrived.

We exchanged greetings. She asked about my trip, remembering I had been travelling. After a few minutes of conversation, we moved to the TS area.

I think the TS at Soft Touch is the best in the area (but perhaps I have not visited your ATF place.

After the shower, I spent a few minutes in the sauna (which is a great way to get dry and warm). Back to the studio for an exceptional theapeutic massage. One of the best ever.

If you enjoy this pastime, this is a great place. All the ladies are great massage technicians.
I tip appropriately, and so should you!

Be nice to the ladies. ALWAYS!

PA

OneHitWonders
10-17-10, 00:38
I made the call to Massage Angels a couple days ago.50 for a half so I went for it. Older lady was the only one there. Her name was Mary. Horrible massage, lots of oil, and didn't work any muscles. I guided her a bit about where I wanted her to focus and she obliged. The flip was the standard Nova. The place is in a little office park with no signs. I gave the standard tip and she let me out. Mary was very friendly, but I don't think I'll repeat.

MBI also had a recent visit with Massage Angels with Mary. She remembered me from a previous visit at another spa. She was happy to see me. Just like MB stated, Mary is very friendly, however her massage skills are not that great. Standard NOVA finish.

The location is in an office park with plenty of parking. I noticed a hair salon next to it. I will most likely repeat but not any time soon.

OneHitWonders
10-17-10, 00:45
I just got back from a long series of trips (including a trip to Atlanta which featured a wonderful Asian spinner I found on Backpage. I was catching up on my reading here when I noticed a blurb from someone about Holiday Spa in Chantilly being closed. That caught my eye. I have been going there since 2000 (when it was K Accupressure and run by Nina) and have dated girls from there and, well, had a ton of fun there.

Best regards,

Banker BoyToo bad they are closed. I remember visiting this spa when it was called K-Acupressure. One of the ladies there was a beautiful spanish lady. One of the best visits I ever had was with her. She was very friendly and funny. Sure do miss her. .

OneHitWonders
10-17-10, 00:57
You must have given them the eebee-jeebies. I've had HE's all year there.

I have always left happy at this Spa. However, I have experienced ladies who have had the eebee-jeebies at other spas, but not often. Always left wondering why. During work days, I am dressed professionally,so it is not always what you wear, so I am not sure what the eebee-jeebies was all about.

Banker Boy
10-19-10, 00:51
It was a frustrating evening Monday night. Bear with me, but eventually this will turn into a review of what I knew as "Spa Tao" but is now advertised as something else (I don't know their current name).

I headed over to go see Cindy or Sunny at Best, but much to my surprise, an older, larger, frumpy woman opened the door. I asked where Sunny was and said she wasn't there tonight. She put me in a room and asked me to wait 10 minutes, as they were full but someone was about to be free. I said, "sure thing", got undressed, draped a towel around me, and proceeded to relax on the table. Before I knew it, it was 30 minutes later and I was still alone. I got dressed, found the mamasan, and asked for my money back. She looked startled, until she realized no provider had come in. She was very apologetic, and I left with my money.

I then went over to a place I don't frequent very often, which I think we know here as V&P. It's down the road, and the last time I reviewed it, I believe someone mentioned that the mamasan there doesn't want the attention. Well, tonight she's getting it, because I had a really bad experience there. An older, unattractive provider named Sun took me in for a TS, and at first things were going well, with attention in all the right places. But then I turned over, and she put a washcloth over my groin. Uh oh. Not a good sign. She eventually handed me a towel and told me to clean myself, and I protested lightly, saying that she should do that, and I wasn't a cop. She refused. For some reason, I didn't stop the session right then and there (I should have), and I let her take me into the massage room. She kept my butt covered (another bad sign) and I started to stew. On the flip, it was clear she wasn't giving me any HE, and I called for the mamasan. The mamasan talked with the provider, and explained to me that the provider was scared I was a cop. She apologized for not telling the provider that I was a regular and treated girls well. I was feeling insulted (rational or not, that's how I felt) and even though mamasan offered to show me a good time, I wasn't in the mood. So I left (without my money, since I got a full massage, but without tipping the provider, who had left the room at that point).

I pointlessly perused Backpage, but as usual, no one actually picks up their phone, and tonight, every one I called had no VM or had the phone on do-not-disturb. I was so desperate at this point, I even considered calling the infamous "Kate" (the girl who advertises with "pick me up" who is likely a really big girl and a very down-trodden SW), but thankfully my mind kicked in and I said, "hell no".

I wound up Googling "Spa Tao Dulles" and found an old ad with the phone number. I remembered that there wasn't much on this board in the way of a review, except a memory of one or two "it's a ripoff" reports. I decided to TOFTT and try it anyway. I called the 1-888 number, and a normal-sounding guy picked up. He was polite. He directed me to call him back after I was on 28 South and had passed Westfields. I did so, and he directed me to an apartment complex near the Centreville Multiplex theatres.

The apartment was a 1-bedroom, and the door was opened by a teeny South American girl named Yvette. She must have been 5'1" and maybe 95 pounds. I think she had a 28 waist. It was so small. She made me put the fee (100 for one hour) into an envelope and mark it "gift donation", then put the envelope on the floor in the hallway. She then said get undressed and get comfortable on a massage table. I did, and she proceeded to set the music, set the lights, get undressed except her panties, and massage my back. She did a capable, if rushed job (and used too much baby oil; very bad if you were planning on doing that and then going home to a family. Then on the flip she began BBBJ and a HJ. That was all that was on the menu for me, and all I really wanted. I finished up, gave her a tip, and headed home, 3 hours after my adventure had begun.

Due to the unkempt nature of the apartment, the overall feeling of seediness, and the rushed feeling, I can't really recommend Spa Tao or whatever it's called. OTOH, the guy who runs the phone did a good job of making me feel like I was just chatting with a buddy when we both knew I was about to "get some", so I commend them on that. And Yvette was fairly pretty (and very young; maybe 22 to 25ish) and did a very good job with the HJ. I guess I just prefer the more comfortable and / or familiar confines of the typical NOVA AMPs. (You know, the ones that I struck out with tonight *rolls eyes)

Difficult evening, but in the end, I got my HE, and got a trip report out of it.

Best regards,

Banker Boy

Ready
10-19-10, 17:34
Nice place & good location; not out in public view. I recently returned to the Washington Metro area; other than Bangkok, we have some very good providers here at a reasonable price.

I've visited Peach Therapy a few times, and enjoyed my visits. Guessing Yoko is in her 40s, short & husky build, C-Cups and pleasant. TS & Massage were good; not sure she understood everything I said, but I wasn't there for the conversation. Standard NOVA plus.

Another girl was Heyum. Thinner build, 30s, A Cups and pleasant. TS & Massage were very good, standard NOVA with very little desire to go beyond; YMMV. Not sure she is still working there, but very good if you are satisfied with the standard finish.

Fatpig
10-20-10, 12:03
Visited Tyco last week and met Ponnie. Unbelievably good massage. By the time she was done, I had already decided to give at least 40 just for the massage. She's really quite good. Standard Nova finish but with some contact and accommodation. She is really attentive and wants to make sure you are feeling good by the time you leave. Tipped 80. I know some would object, but she deserved it.

Incidentally, another monger came in just as I was leaving. I kept my back turned out of politeness, so I never saw him and he never saw me. I hope he had a good time. Her name is Bonnie and she does a great massage. Now all girls there really step it up.

Ortho313
10-20-10, 15:44
Visited a new place in Springfield next to McDonalds that just started advertising on BP within the last week. Greeted by MMS who was very friendly and lead me by the hand to the room. Took fee and sent in Jasmine who was probably close to 40 but was attractive with a very nice body. Very nice TS with lots of play and back to the room. Jasmine was a lot of fun and I will repeat. Additional information will be provided to very trusted Seniors.

Dadwantsit
10-20-10, 18:33
Went to Peaches earlier this week for the first time. My massage therapist was "Rose" and she was sweet. New girl just in from NY, or so she said. About 5'8", mid-thirty's and a fantastic body. Very pretty too. English was excellent. Just as nice a gal as you would every want to entertain you.

TS was very nice and thorough. Massage room was very nice with an actual no kidding massage table with cutout for your face. Much more comfortable than most AMP's I've been to. Very nice, firm but not too firm massage. After the flip she got herself into more "comfortable" attire and proceeded to continue the massage in a very nice and erotic way. Standard NOVA finish but with some very nice personal touches. I very much enjoyed myself and will definitely return.

Volvos40
10-20-10, 19:50
I have grey sideburns, full head of hair, 190lb, attractive while male, and even in jeans and tee, they might think that I look LE'ish. I never know what their mood is, but I always know what my mood is. I got thrown out of that 'Sky' place on Conn Ave. I know they thought I was LE, but she didn't speak no englas at all. Maybe my hand signs were mis-interpreted.

I have always left happy at this Spa. However, I have experienced ladies who have had the eebee-jeebies at other spas, but not often. Always left wondering why. During work days, I am dressed professionally,so it is not always what you wear, so I am not sure what the eebee-jeebies was all about.

Yakblat
10-22-10, 10:16
I also had a recent visit with Massage Angels with Mary. She remembered me from a previous visit at another spa. She was happy to see me. Just like MB stated, Mary is very friendly, however her massage skills are not that great. Standard NOVA finish.

The location is in an office park with plenty of parking. I noticed a hair salon next to it. I will most likely repeat but not any time soon. Is this there new location on Van Dorn street? I saw them in Old Town. Other therapists work there too but Mary does the scheduling and has the best English. The other therapists will do a better massage but considering there is no TS as well, they are a bit overpriced for what you get. They are very friendly though.

Yak

Yakblat
10-22-10, 10:19

Thanks. This is another version of a provider that changes her name frequently and scams a lot of guys. Try doing a search on Nakya, Catya, Catia and on and on. Stay away from this one.

Yak

Banker Boy
10-22-10, 22:32
It was Friday night and I was done at the office. Took a quick peruse through BP before I left in continuation of my vein search to find a massage provider there (I just want something different than the NoVA AMPs, ya know?). I was intrigued by this ad:

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/fantasies-come-to-life-with-this-petite-knockout-with-asian-girl-25/3981503

But when I Google'd the phone number, it turned out to be a regular ol' NoVA AMP off Old Courthouse Road in Vienna. I decided to try it out, seeing as how I wanted a HE to kick off the weekend, and I was unsatisfied with my Monday experiences at the local Best and V&P -- and my ATF, K/Holiday, appears possibly closed for good.

I found the place with no problem, and a polite mamasan took me inside. My provider was a 40-something slightly-heavy Korean with old looking teeth, a decent face, and a nice demeanor. She told me her name at least twice, but I never understood it. I first thought she said Naveen (no way her name was Naveen) and then maybe Navi. She took me in for the TS into a spacious room with a big table. We spent a good 10 minutes in there, and she was very vigorous. She offered me the sauna, but I said no (I don't like saunas; I like steam baths). She gave me a 40-minute massage that was kind of rough. On the flip, things got better.

Guys, always leave the money you're going to tip for good service in plain view. I've stopped bringing my cell phones inside, so I just leave money in plain sight under my glasses and I take my keys out of my pocket and put it next to that. I left a $100 bill on top of the towel warmer. So when the flip came, she had taken off all her clothes, including her panties. I got a nice, long BBBJ, and reciprocated. It was my first time there, and I even told them that when both mamasan and the provider asked me, but because I was nice and because I made my tip clear, I got excellent extras.

The place was a normal NoVA AMP. Access was easy to and from 7,123, and / or the Beltway / Toll Road. I'd probably go back if I wanted a regular NoVA AMP experience again. At this point, however, as I said earlier, I'm more likely to start trying BP ads and hoping I get lucky and / or don't get taken.

Have a good weekend everyone,

Banker Boy

AKFourtySeven
10-23-10, 14:05
Well, well looks what showed up on CL. A latina massage parlor.

Here's the ad.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/2021324904.html

Computer Luvvv
10-23-10, 15:30
Went to pick mail from my P. O. Box and while riding back toward home, I felt a rise in my pants, uuumm had sweats on and looked down and low and behold, I had a full boner. Thought about Sunni at Holiday, so I hopped onto the route and headed south. Got there and saw that it wasnt open. Hadn't been on this forum in alil bit, so I hadn't seen the earlier post about the closing. Damn, was looking forward to that BJ, recalled another post from awhile back about BJ at the other one around back, so drove around and went it. I think this one is Best (heck, I just know the locations of these places, never really remember the names, but I think you all know of this place (backside of Holiday near the deli. Got BeBe, cute mid 30ish lady. Hadn't been here in over a year. I told her I had a big tip for her (should just kept my mouth shut, heheheheh. The shower was nice, she told me next time the sauna would be ready, not that I really care, I like the saunas like I had intalled in my basement (it makes steam, she was carefull on / with the shower, just touched alil (uuuummm, mabye cause she didn't know me, into the room she gave me one of the best massages I have ever had at an AMP (much needed due to me being stressed the hell out and body being tight, she said, you are very tight. (the massage was very good, so I gave her an extra 20bux above standard, my choice, she took her shirt off on the flip and I played with and sucked the tits and played with her ass, nice booty shorts so ass cheeks were hangn out. I have been lucky in the past on just saying "I have a big tip for you", but not this time, she didn't put her mouth on it, she said, "you understand", I said "sure", so I got the standard NOVA finish, which was kool because I was so relaxed from the massage that I was actually sleepy upon completion. Another trick I had don't in the past is put my credit card recpt from the past on the table so the lady would know that I am not new to "this place", no no no, its a dummy credit card, you know a "loaded pay as you go credit card" my name is not on it. Its my play card for hobbying and no cash when I walk into these places other than my tip, I bring. $ in just case I get the works. But the massage was awesome, the HE was good. BeBe is her name. Next time I may play the silent game and just lay. $ on the chair and see what she does. Of course I will knibble at that one bone if I get less service than the bone dictates. But, its still a decent place mongers.

Computer Luvvv
10-23-10, 15:42
On my way home, I felt a rise in my sweats. Hard as a rock. So, I hopped out onto the Route and headed south. Didn't realize that Holiday was closed for whatever reason, not looking good, V&P is not my first choice and the girls in Far East upsell the hell out of ya. Wanted to see Sunni for that BJ. Thought Best was closed too, but I road around back and saw that they were open. So, I take out my "loaded credit card", no name on it (hehehehheeh) and place my cell phone and wallet under my seat. And I go in. I see they keep that inside door closed now, used to be opened back in the day (haven't been here since 09 or 08. But I recall a posting from AUg or sometime, about a BJ girl in here, but I was on the road and laptop was back home. So, I go in and she mms opens door before I ring bell, uuuumm, new lady since I last been here. Got BeBe on the river card, so I thought, I think thats the name I saw in the previous posting, so now I said "I am goin all in" when the next card comes out. Shower was good, basic decent body, nice breast (once they came out, nicely painted toes. After the shower (which was avg) then went to the room. The massage was awesome. Which I needed being that I was tight and stressed the hell out. She really dug into my muscles. On the flip, shirt came off, so as she started playing with my man, I went "all in", told her I have big tip so put your mouth on it, she did not while trying to explain to me "blah blah blah", I said its kool, I understand, so I got the HE, and I tipped her extra 20 just on the awesome massage. Will have to play the silent game next time and just place. $ on the table and see what happens, had been lucky a few times over the past few months by just telling 'them I had some extra. Still a decent place

Computer Luvvv
10-23-10, 16:08
Too bad they are closed. I remember visiting this spa when it was called K-Acupressure. One of the ladies there was a beautiful spanish lady. One of the best visits I ever had was with her. She was very friendly and funny. Sure do miss her. .That Hispanic lady went to Atlanta the last I heard and yes, she was niiiiiiiice. Anyone have any real intell on this place as for the closing?

Computer Luvvv
10-23-10, 16:19

Best regards,

Banker BoyNina was at a place in Loudoun before being shut down, I just happened to see her while coming out of shower and her and I chatted for little while, she even gave me a massage for a big before goin back to get the younger lady

Computer Luvvv
10-23-10, 16:31
Thanks for all of the suggestions for help in your area. Please let me know if you are in the Tampa Bay area, I will lead you down the right path.

Also found a little gem in your area that I wasn't expecting. I'll try to keep it cryptic in the spirit of the NOVA board. Feel free to PM for additional details. After trying out a couple of suggestions, I was just looking for a massage so I dropped in to the spot on Gallows that advertises rates $20 less than the other Tyson places. I thought I read that it was a great massage only place. My mileage varied. All the best, LBA friend gave me intel on this place, its typical Nova AMP based in his recent visit

Oldtar
10-24-10, 14:50
It was Friday night and I was done at the office. Took a quick peruse through BP before I left in continuation of my vein search to find a massage provider there (I just want something different than the NoVA AMPs, ya know. I was intrigued by this ad:

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/fantasies-come-to-life-with-this-petite-knockout-with-asian-girl-25/3981503

But when I Google'd the phone number, it turned out to be a regular ol' NoVA AMP off Old Courthouse Road in Vienna. I decided to try it out, seeing as how I wanted a HE to kick off the weekend, and I was unsatisfied with my Monday experiences at the local Best and V&P. And my ATF, K / Holiday, appears possibly closed for good.

I found the place with no problem, and a polite mamasan took me inside. My provider was a 40-something slightly-heavy Korean with old looking teeth, a decent face, and a nice demeanor. She told me her name at least twice, but I never understood it. I first thought she said Naveen (no way her name was Naveen) and then maybe Navi. She took me in for the TS into a spacious room with a big table. We spent a good 10 minutes in there, and she was very vigorous. She offered me the sauna, but I said no (I don't like saunas; I like steam baths. She gave me a 40-minute massage that was kind of rough. On the flip, things got better.

Guys, always leave the money you're going to tip for good service in plain view. I've stopped bringing my cell phones inside, so I just leave money in plain sight under my glasses and I take my keys out of my pocket and put it next to that. I left a $100 bill on top of the towel warmer. So when the flip came, she had taken off all her clothes, including her panties. I got a nice, long BBBJ, and reciprocated. It was my first time there, and I even told them that when both mamasan and the provider asked me, but because I was nice and because I made my tip clear, I got excellent extras.

The place was a normal NoVA AMP. Access was easy to and from 7,123, and / or the Beltway / Toll Road. I'd probably go back if I wanted a regular NoVA AMP experience again. At this point, however, as I said earlier, I'm more likely to start trying BP ads and hoping I get lucky and / or don't get taken.

Have a good weekend everyone,

Banker Boy$100 for a BBBJ is just a bit steep, isn't it? I've gotten f / s at several places for that.

AKFourtySeven
10-24-10, 19:03
$100 for a BBBJ is just a bit steep, isn't it? I've gotten f / s at several places for that.Well, he IS a banker.

Low Jack
10-24-10, 20:36
Went to a nice service provider off of braddock. Jenny is a sweet girl probably mid to lower 40's. Not sure. Half Korean half Japanese. Nice. If you've been there, then you know what's up. Back channel for details.

Max Beelyun
10-24-10, 23:31
Her name is Bonnie and she does a great massage. Now all girls there really step it up.You aren't kidding. I was thinking of going FCCC, but I was aching after a lot of activity today. So I went back and got Angie. Awesome massage, complete with very good backwalking (caution. She's slightly heavy for that, so if you don't like hard massage you should decline. All joints popped and loosened. Muscles all relaxed. Standard but excellently done NOVA after that, followed by some more massage. Extremely attentive. Tipped five jacksons, which was actually a mistake. The bills were new and all stuck together (oops. But given the quality of service and the way I felt afterwards, I didn't mind too much.

HotFootTeddy
10-26-10, 17:35
Stopped by MWC in the evening, and the luck of the draw gave me Happy. Nice facility, great TS, cute, curvy, fit provider who is younger than NOVA average. All in all, it was a very good experience, with the standards performed with skill and interest, all for the standard fare. I left in the mood that matched her name. I would definitely repeat.

On the way out, I saw another provider (who was average height, almost Japanese looking face, with some great curves, didn't get to ask her name, but would love to try her on a future visit if I knew who to ask for. I question if she was a provider based mainly on the way she was dressed. Very casual and non-provocative, which, interestingly, made it provocative.

I definitely recommend this place if you have the time and are in the area.

Pilot Aviator
10-26-10, 18:22
At the request of my ATF, I am not posting any details of the wonderful visit I had today.

I am not going to tell you what month, how beautiful, slender, cheerful and skilled she is / continues to be.

Each past visit has been great. And I'm not telling you today was as good as always.

I won't mention the really nice TS area, the great soapy massage on the TS, nor the time spent in the sauna to get warm.

Don't ask, because I simply won't mention how great the deep tissue work was nor the Soft Touch that obviously I did not mention.

I guess I also can't tell you MMS was new tonight. Nor that standard rates are still standard.

I am also not saying that interested seniors can PM, because they already know they can do that.

What I will tell you.

Always be nice to the ladies!

PA

Erikleewashdc
10-27-10, 14:27
Stopped by MWC in the evening, and the luck of the draw gave me Happy. Nice facility, great TS, cute, curvy, fit provider who is younger than NOVA average. All in all, it was a very good experience, with the standards performed with skill and interest, all for the standard fare. I left in the mood that matched her name. I would definitely repeat.

On the way out, I saw another provider (who was average height, almost Japanese looking face, with some great curves, didn't get to ask her name, but would love to try her on a future visit if I knew who to ask for. I question if she was a provider based mainly on the way she was dressed. Very casual and non-provocative, which, interestingly, made it provocative.

I definitely recommend this place if you have the time and are in the area. I also had Happy well worth the visit.

Tapas
10-28-10, 00:13
Nami is her name. As far as Banker Boy's report goes. She is as he says. Thick but friendly.

However. The girl to see there is "Lotto. " She is off the charts in the looks department and is very friendly. Be prepared to pay more than standard NOVA. To get a little more than standard NOVA. No full service however. Gentlemen.

Alrabama25
10-31-10, 15:00
1. I needed a massage really bad. Opted for the 1hour special for $40. Figured what the hell, let's check it out. Also note I wasn't there for any extras, just on a recon trip. As soon as you walk in you notice an old smell. An older (maybe 40s) Asian lady greeted me and I explained to her that I was there for the internet 1hour special. No problems and off to the room on the left we went. I was hoping something younger and cuter would come in and do the massage but no such luck. What I saw was what I got. I was wearing shorts and sandals so I just slipped my sandals off. As she began the massage I told her I was going to sleep. She said ok and gave a decent enough foot massage through my haze. Half way through, the door chimes (loudly I might add, woke me up! And her Asian female friend walks in sticks her head in the door and says Hello. She's cuter, but not by much. About the same age. Female friend says she knows me from somewhere and I tell her it's possible because I visit other parlors. Long story coming to an ending, this place is new, about 2 months I was told. Don't know if anything was on the menu as I was not at all interested. But she did go the full hour and for $30 that's a bargain for me. And they both had great attitudes so I promised I'd be back before the $70 1hour special was over.

Oldtar
11-01-10, 12:55
1. I needed a massage really bad. Opted for the 1hour special for $40. Figured what the hell, let's check it out. Also note I wasn't there for any extras, just on a recon trip. As soon as you walk in you notice an old smell. An older (maybe 40s) Asian lady greeted me and I explained to her that I was there for the internet 1hour special. No problems and off to the room on the left we went. I was hoping something younger and cuter would come in and do the massage but no such luck. What I saw was what I got. I was wearing shorts and sandals so I just slipped my sandals off. As she began the massage I told her I was going to sleep. She said ok and gave a decent enough foot massage through my haze. Half way through, the door chimes (loudly I might add, woke me up! And her Asian female friend walks in sticks her head in the door and says Hello. She's cuter, but not by much. About the same age. Female friend says she knows me from somewhere and I tell her it's possible because I visit other parlors. Long story coming to an ending, this place is new, about 2 months I was told. Don't know if anything was on the menu as I was not at all interested. But she did go the full hour and for $30 that's a bargain for me. And they both had great attitudes so I promised I'd be back before the $70 1hour special was over.Can you give us a clue as to which place that was, or where it is?

Thanks

Badboycik
11-01-10, 14:05
These 2 ladies used to run the AMP at 112 in Vienna. I would like to get back in touch with either or both of them. Thanks.

Vamassage Fan
11-02-10, 12:25
IMHO, if you want a legit massage, perhaps even bringing your lady for a special occasion, this is the place to go. I visit them every week for relaxation. Never disappointed! They have been unfailingly friendly, performed excellent massage at a good price. Talk about value!

If you are looking for extra, then check elsewhere. I agree, I tried them. Strictly legit, but an exceptionally good massage. Which is nice to get from time to time and at a reasonable price.

Obx1824
11-02-10, 16:57
So, first off Hello, to my fellow mongers. New to the forum, not new to the hobby.

So where to begin, I live in Montgomery County, MD and let me tell you, there is NOTHING here. All advertised places on BP are all legit, and all ridiculously expensive for being legit. I have visited 5 different ones and all the same. So, I have been reading your posts recently and today decided on taking a trip to NOVA.

I ended up choosing a AMP off Arlington blvd near the beltway. I went around noon today (Tuesday. Plenty of parking, safe surroundings, not sketchy at all. I ring the doorbell and am brought in by a cute provider, either Jae or Jade. She asks if I want a TS and I say yes. Exchange of the house rate, .8, and gives me a chance to undress.

Comes back in and leads me into a shower room, tiled, table in the room. Nice shower, especially since it was so cold today! A little bit of touching after she asked me if its ok.

Back to the room, and I lay out some money for the tip before the massage starts. She laughs and gives me a light smack on the butt. Massage begins, its great. Lots of focus on the back, different styles, different pressure, back walking, she was very into it. I was quite impressed up to this point with just a massage.

Then comes the flip, has me grab her hand and put it where I want it to go. She smiles at me and says, no problem! Maybe a check for LE? Either way, her pants come off, thong stays on. I ask if the shirt can come off too and she obliges. She starts doing her thing, and grabs my hands and puts them on her. My hands roamed as much as I liked as she got on top of me, reverse cowgirl on my chest and finished the job. Finished about 5 minutes early and asked if I want the massage to continue and I said of course. No rush, no fuss, all fun. I left.4 tip and she hugged me and thanked me.

Thank you NOVA for providing the opportunity for your northern neighbors to have a place to enjoy.

Senior members, contact me for info on place.

Location.10.

Massage.8.

Finish.10

Pilot Aviator
11-02-10, 21:54
If Jackson doesn't kill my post, on this great election day, why not cast your vote for your current (or all time) favorite AMP. (Better yet, vote by visiting. And remember to be nice to the ladies)

PA.

My nominations (in alpha-betical-order)

Asian (nee-Kims) ; NSP; Soft-Touch

AKFourtySeven
11-03-10, 08:55
HWC, nuff said.

OneHitWonders
11-03-10, 14:04
So, first off Hello, to my fellow mongers. New to the forum, not new to the hobby.

So where to begin, I live in Montgomery County, MD and let me tell you, there is NOTHING here. All advertised places on BP are all legit, and all ridiculously expensive for being legit. I have visited 5 different ones and all the same. So, I have been reading your posts recently and today decided on taking a trip to NOVA.

I ended up choosing a AMP off Arlington blvd near the beltway. I went around noon today (Tuesday. Plenty of parking, safe surroundings, not sketchy at all. I ring the doorbell and am brought in by a cute provider, either Jae or Jade. She asks if I want a TS and I say yes. Exchange of the house rate, .8, and gives me a chance to undress.

Comes back in and leads me into a shower room, tiled, table in the room. Nice shower, especially since it was so cold today! A little bit of touching after she asked me if its ok.

Back to the room, and I lay out some money for the tip before the massage starts. She laughs and gives me a light smack on the butt. Massage begins, its great. Lots of focus on the back, different styles, different pressure, back walking, she was very into it. I was quite impressed up to this point with just a massage.

Then comes the flip, has me grab her hand and put it where I want it to go. She smiles at me and says, no problem! Maybe a check for LE? Either way, her pants come off, thong stays on. I ask if the shirt can come off too and she obliges. She starts doing her thing, and grabs my hands and puts them on her. My hands roamed as much as I liked as she got on top of me, reverse cowgirl on my chest and finished the job. Finished about 5 minutes early and asked if I want the massage to continue and I said of course. No rush, no fuss, all fun. I left.4 tip and she hugged me and thanked me.

Thank you NOVA for providing the opportunity for your northern neighbors to have a place to enjoy.

Senior members, contact me for info on place.

Location.10.

Massage.8.

Finish.10Sadly, Your Absolutley Correct about Montgomery County. It use to be very wonderful few years back! The spa around this area that you mention is a great spa to visit. Glad to hear you had a good massage experience!

Banker Boy
11-03-10, 19:32
On one hand, I'd say my all-time favorite AMP was Angels Therapeutic in Sterling which, for a few weeks, featured 20-something Asian hookers giving full service. It was $100 for FS, the girls were young and very playful, and it was just a wonderful AMP experience a few blocks down from the Loudoun County PD many years ago.

But that was short-lived, and hookers are easy to find.

So I guess my real answer is K-Acupressure in its heyday of 1999-2001 or 2002. Nina ran the place, and she understood us well. I dated a girl from there who I liked. There was an older Thai chick Linda who was really good. And of course, for a few years, a chubby Chinese lady who gave me a good TS, a good massage, and a BBBJ every time with much gusto. We never talked (I'm not she spoke English) but she worked hard and treated me good. And gave a great BBBJ.

With fond memories,

Banker Boy

Black Coffee
11-03-10, 19:40
If Jackson doesn't kill my post, on this great election day, why not cast your vote for your current (or all time) favorite AMP. (Better yet, vote by visiting. And remember to be nice to the ladies)

PA.

My nominations (in alpha-betical-order)

Asian (nee-Kims) ; NSP; Soft-TouchPast: EVA Health Therapy, Body Work Treatment, Holiday. Present: FET, (unfortunately, an absentee ballot)

Erikleewashdc
11-03-10, 20:15
Decided to try NSP Today, to see if I could get more than the NOVA standard. I did, not FS but some interesting options. Seniors can PM for details.

House fee was.6, She asked for a tip upfront, I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about and we got down to it. She said she was 22, she looked a little strung out and my inner thighs still smell like cigarette smoke. The massage was TERRIBLE! But the extras made it worth it ONCE. I tipped.6 and she was dissappointed, but I was only there 20 min and there was no massage effort. I won't repeat, but glad I tried it.

NSP just seems creepy and dirty to me, I still think MWC is the best out there with the best looking girls.

Avenasia
11-03-10, 21:39
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of older providers at these parlors? Looking for in the late 50's or early 60's. FS would be a bonus too if possible. Would be willing to share what I know of locals I've visted so far.

OneHitWonders
11-03-10, 22:48
[QUOTE=Banker Boy; 1086824]On one hand, I'd say my all-time favorite AMP was Angels Therapeutic in Sterling which, for a few weeks, featured 20-something Asian hookers giving full service. It was $100 for FS, the girls were young and very playful, and it was just a wonderful AMP experience a few blocks down from the Loudoun County PD many years ago.

But that was short-lived, and hookers are easy to find.

Yes. Angles has my vote! Sadly it is closed now.

At K-Acupressure. One of my favorites was a Spanish Lady that worked there! Very beautiful woman!

Roamin Roman
11-04-10, 21:47
Been generally, but not entirely, out of the hobby for a while. Decided to step back into things with a visit (on a lark) to Herndon Spa, since I was driving right by at rush hour. What the heck, I could either relax with a good massage or I could sit in traffic. Tough decision.

Parked in back, walked up the flight of steps, and rang the bell. A cute-ish gal answers and takes me to a room. Introduces herself as Joanna. Mid-30s, stright hair past her shoulders, about 5'-6", 135 pounds, and dressed in a one-piece outfit featuring a mini-dress that barely covered her ass and a halter-top that had difficulty containing her natural 40Ds. Told me to undress, collected the house fee.8 for the hour, and then returned to take me to the sauna for about 5 minutes before the TS.

TS was agood affair. Soapy, lingering, and sensual. Partial drying-off, then back to the sauna for about 5 more minutes. Then, back to the room where she had me get face-down on the table and spent the next 40 minutes giving me a competent and satisfying rubdown. Not the best rubdown I've had, but competent and satisfying.

On the flip, a bit more massage of the front part of the leg muscles. Then, the lights are lowered and the tie-strings on the halter-top get unloosened. She was Korean, for sure, but demonstrated she had some Russian in her, as well. Standard NoVa finish but we had fun (eumsun kiseu) all the same. Tipped a bit higher than standard, as the whole visit was just somehow more special than I recall. Or maybe I've been away too long.

Facilities

Location (Convenience) : 10.0.

Location (Discretion) : 9.0.

Cleanliness (Room) : 9.5.

Cleanliness (TS) : 9.0.

General: 9.0

Therapist

FBAS: 7.5/8/9.5/9.5

Pcpc1688
11-05-10, 16:41
Been generally, but not entirely, out of the hobby for a while. Decided to step back into things with a visit (on a lark) to Herndon Spa, since I was driving right by at rush hour. What the heck, I could either relax with a good massage or I could sit in traffic. Tough decision.

Parked in back, walked up the flight of steps, and rang the bell. A cute-ish gal answers and takes me to a room. Introduces herself as Joanna. Mid-30s, stright hair past her shoulders, about 5'-6", 135 pounds, and dressed in a one-piece outfit featuring a mini-dress that barely covered her ass and a halter-top that had difficulty containing her natural 40Ds. Told me to undress, collected the house fee.8 for the hour, and then returned to take me to the sauna for about 5 minutes before the TS.

TS was agood affair. Soapy, lingering, and sensual. Partial drying-off, then back to the sauna for about 5 more minutes. Then, back to the room where she had me get face-down on the table and spent the next 40 minutes giving me a competent and satisfying rubdown. Not the best rubdown I've had, but competent and satisfying.

On the flip, a bit more massage of the front part of the leg muscles. Then, the lights are lowered and the tie-strings on the halter-top get unloosened. She was Korean, for sure, but demonstrated she had some Russian in her, as well. Standard NoVa finish but we had fun (eumsun kiseu) all the same. Tipped a bit higher than standard, as the whole visit was just somehow more special than I recall. Or maybe I've been away too long.

Facilities

Location (Convenience) : 10.0.

Location (Discretion) : 9.0.

Cleanliness (Room) : 9.5.

Cleanliness (TS) : 9.0.

General: 9.0

Therapist

FBAS: 7.5/8/9.5/9.5RR, glad to see your back. I went to that place years ago and got a 20s hot as hell massagi therapist. These days however, I just can't stomach.8 for the house fee and another $ for the tip. I can do the condos at $$ and get a gauranteed 2 pops and much hotter girls and a crappy massage to boot. lol

BTW fellows, the girls do recd .3 of the .8 door fee now so dont think for a second that its all for the house

PC out

Computer Luvvv
11-05-10, 20:27
Anyone been there recently?

PC outIts been closed for a couple of months

Skirite Hound
11-05-10, 23:22
Went to place in Springfield I hadn't seen in a year or so. I was looking for some sort of soft touch or whatever I could get. MMS greeted and said here name was Ajima. She offered TS and I accepted. There seemed to be only one provider on duty, occupied with the cat who's truck was parked right outside, so MMS gave the TS herself. A nondescript middle-aged lady, she had a pleasant personality and very good hands. The TS, while clean, is not as good as NSP, where they pour buckets of hot water on you. This was standard shower spray. But MMS got plenty of soapy down deep where it counts. Mr. Happy was voting for her, which in turn seemed to cheer up MMS. A nice TS puts everybody in good spirits.

Then back to the room where I took a snooze in my bathrobe for maybe 15 minutes waiting for provider to show up. It was worth the wait. Jenny may be mid 30s but from behind could pass for 25. Short skirt reveals toned athletic legs and nice rack. Pleasing face framed by hair permed in a curly chestnut do with frosted highlights. Makes her look very young. And personality of a flounder. All attempts at small talk and breaking the ice fell flat. Her English is fine. Just not into using it. At one point she actually told me,"Why don't you just be quiet and enjoy massage. You talk too much." This is late Friday evening and I can believe she had a rough week. She did a very competent deep tissue massage and everything you have come to expect. Upon the flip and inquiring about touch, she's like,"Yeah, just the shoulders, ok?" Shoulders becomes back, which becomes small of back. Now, I may have some magic of my own, as I was able convince that since her back muscles were rock-hard, she would benefit from a massage of her own. She actually bought off on this and finished (me) up at about 40 min. For the last 20 min of my hour we had her on the table getting loosened up. It was really a pleasure for me to massage a smoking hot body like that. By the end she was like my best friend and giggly as a school girl. It really seemed genuine. All I can figure is she gives, gives, gives all day to strange men and is starved for a little human touch of her own. I'll definitely go back.

Volvos40
11-06-10, 09:02
I have to post this. I hadn't been to this place. Behind the Dunkin. For over a year, the MMS and provider used to be 45-ish and heavy, but enjoyable, so I go there.20-ish k-girl, bad english, a little frumpy. We go to the TS room, it's ok, she asks if it's ok to wash the king, of course it's ok. Back to the room, she starts, and it's a lousy massage, just leaning on a couple areas, just lame. After about 10minutes, she goes to the soft touch swirly thing, which I love, and starts fake-panting while toying with the king and his jesters. After 2 minutes she asks me to flip. What-the-f? She is still fake-panting, playing with the king and in real bad english she says you get tip, or something, and I get up and go for the pants, and she says, 'I sucki. $100'. I didn't want to spend that much, or near that much, but my little brain took over. She strips and sits on my chest, and I hear this rustling, like some kind of cellophane paper or something. But in the meantime, she has her a__ a foot from my face, but I'm not gettin any closer than that. So, lays this plastic-sheet thing over the king, and starts the sucki, through the plastic thing. Just wierd. And she's goin at it real fast. And it's over it 4 minutes. She cleans me, I dress and I'm out the door, 30 minutes total, including TS.

Not my cup-o-tea, and really felt like a rip off. Happy mongering.

Pcpc1688
11-06-10, 10:49
I have to post this. I hadn't been to this place. Behind the Dunkin. For over a year, the MMS and provider used to be 45-ish and heavy, but enjoyable, so I go there.20-ish k-girl, bad english, a little frumpy. We go to the TS room, it's ok, she asks if it's ok to wash the king, of course it's ok. Back to the room, she starts, and it's a lousy massage, just leaning on a couple areas, just lame. After about 10minutes, she goes to the soft touch swirly thing, which I love, and starts fake-panting while toying with the king and his jesters. After 2 minutes she asks me to flip. What-the-f? She is still fake-panting, playing with the king and in real bad english she says you get tip, or something, and I get up and go for the pants, and she says, 'I sucki. $100'. I didn't want to spend that much, or near that much, but my little brain took over. She strips and sits on my chest, and I hear this rustling, like some kind of cellophane paper or something. But in the meantime, she has her a__ a foot from my face, but I'm not gettin any closer than that. So, lays this plastic-sheet thing over the king, and starts the sucki, through the plastic thing. Just wierd. And she's goin at it real fast. And it's over it 4 minutes. She cleans me, I dress and I'm out the door, 30 minutes total, including TS.

Not my cup-o-tea, and really felt like a rip off. Happy mongering. Why this kinda shit still happens even with USG recommendations and insight still baffles the crap out of me. Dude, for $ (only.2 less than what you just spent prolly) you can goto and recd a fine 20s hoe in the condos and get MSOGs, BBBJs, and a crappy massagi as well. You by pass the TS for a standup shower by hey, sacrifices we make LOL.

The NOVA parlours and girls seem to have priced themselves equal to these places now. I will spend the extra 20 bucks anyday.

Thats my 2 dimes and I'm sad that some guys will continue too patronize such places knowing their going to somehow get fucked and not in a good way.

PC out

Utwogood
11-06-10, 14:07
Perhaps it's just me, and not trying to party-poop, but every time I've gone for an AMP massagi, the K-girl, no matter where or what she looks like, has terrible breath. I can't describe it but it's like a garlicky, mayonaissey-coffee breath. One person on here called it "kimchi-breath". They all seem to have it in varying degrees. It's very distracting to me and hits me like a ton of bricks. I smell it during the massage and during the deed it actually zaps my erection. I think one of the reasons I don't visit nowhere near like I used to. I feel like if I bring it up to the K-girl, its so common that she won't know what I'm talking about. Has anyone ever (admit to) noticed this? If so, how do you deal with it (besides not going-LOL)?

Brutal One
11-06-10, 14:54
After PM'ing several of you about the local AMP scene and getting no responses, I decided to just venture out on my own. I hit MWC, and was let in by "Chris". She asked the usual questions and I told her that I had just moved to VA from Hi. (mistake 1. After a good TS, she massaged me for about 30 minutes allowing my hands to roam a little on her legs and butt. She then asked what I wanted and I said everything I can get. She told me that things are different in VA than in Hi, and everything is not available, so I told her to do whatever she could. She took everything off except her bra and panties, and gave me a pretty decent HE while straddling me in an almost 69 position. When I gave her the standard.40 tip, she said "no, more". I told her that I know the usual tip is.40, and she said yes, but I take off clothes so usually 1.00! I told her I don't have that much, so she "only" took.80. So, basically for the $80 massage and an.80 tip, I got a crappy massage and a decent HE. I guess I will have to check out these "condos" everyone is talking about!

Would anyone care to share where / what these condos are all about?

Thanks!

Sleazebum
11-06-10, 15:44
If that bothers you so much then please just stay away! That will give her more time to spend with those of us who appreciate the services.

They are Kimchi powered so just deal with it!

JJ.

Perhaps it's just me, and not trying to party-poop, but every time I've gone for an AMP massagi, the K-girl, no matter where or what she looks like, has terrible breath. I can't describe it but it's like a garlicky, mayonaissey-coffee breath. One person on here called it "kimchi-breath". They all seem to have it in varying degrees. It's very distracting to me and hits me like a ton of bricks. I smell it during the massage and during the deed it actually zaps my erection. I think one of the reasons I don't visit nowhere near like I used to. I feel like if I bring it up to the K-girl, its so common that she won't know what I'm talking about. Has anyone ever (admit to) noticed this? If so, how do you deal with it (besides not going-LOL)?

Sashimi
11-06-10, 16:15
After PM'ing several of you about the local AMP scene and getting no responses, I decided to just venture out on my own. I guess I will have to check out these "condos" everyone is talking about!

Thanks! What are you talking about. When you inquired about Mesa, I PM'ed you a documentary with digits on the thai girls at condos in TC. You may be a little late now for the ones at AE.

Black Coffee
11-06-10, 16:57
Perhaps it's just me, and not trying to party-poop, but every time I've gone for an AMP massagi, the K-girl, no matter where or what she looks like, has terrible breath. I can't describe it but it's like a garlicky, mayonaissey-coffee breath. One person on here called it "kimchi-breath". They all seem to have it in varying degrees. It's very distracting to me and hits me like a ton of bricks. I smell it during the massage and during the deed it actually zaps my erection. I think one of the reasons I don't visit nowhere near like I used to. I feel like if I bring it up to the K-girl, its so common that she won't know what I'm talking about. Has anyone ever (admit to) noticed this? If so, how do you deal with it (besides not going-LOL)?I don't mind it much at all. It's part of the K-girl experience. What really gets to me, as a non-smoker, is a heavy cigarette smell on their clothes, hair or breath. BC

Brutal One
11-06-10, 17:43
What are you talking about. When you inquired about Mesa, I PM'ed you a documentary with digits on the thai girls at condos in TC. You may be a little late now for the ones at AE.Sorry Sashimi! Yes, you did reply, and thank you.

Bunker Buster
11-06-10, 18:03
Perhaps it's just me, and not trying to party-poop, but every time I've gone for an AMP massagi, the K-girl, no matter where or what she looks like, has terrible breath. I can't describe it but it's like a garlicky, mayonaissey-coffee breath. One person on here called it "kimchi-breath". They all seem to have it in varying degrees. It's very distracting to me and hits me like a ton of bricks. I smell it during the massage and during the deed it actually zaps my erection. I think one of the reasons I don't visit nowhere near like I used to. I feel like if I bring it up to the K-girl, its so common that she won't know what I'm talking about. Has anyone ever (admit to) noticed this? If so, how do you deal with it (besides not going-LOL)?You're getting kimchi at the K-girl places, but what's worse is the fermenting plaque at the Chinese places, with visible white gunk above and between the teeth. Apparently, they never got the memo about flossing.

Wayward One
11-06-10, 20:08
Went to LMP in Sterling (downstairs from old King. TOFTT. No shower. It was an oil massage, not so good. In fact, it was a problem later getting the oil off. She eventually got around to the front.

The towel was off throughout the massage but she put a towel on during the ending. She gave it a shot for 5 minutes and then quit, said I could dress and walked out the room. Would not allow roaming beyond covered behind. Gave me the "more next time". Will not repeat. Damage.7$ out in 45 minutes.

Wayward One

Pcpc1688
11-07-10, 16:57
If that bothers you so much then please just stay away! That will give her more time to spend with those of us who appreciate the services.

They are Kimchi powered so just deal with it!

JJ. JJ,

Ease up bro, he was expressing his opinion. These girls at times need to brush and rinse more and smoke less. Its the profession that makes them drink gallons of coffee and 3 packs of smokes a day.

PC out

AMPlvr
11-08-10, 09:33
After PM'ing several of you about the local AMP scene and getting no responses, I decided to just venture out on my own. I hit MWC, and was let in by "Chris". She asked the usual questions and I told her that I had just moved to VA from Hi. (mistake 1. After a good TS, she massaged me for about 30 minutes allowing my hands to roam a little on her legs and butt. She then asked what I wanted and I said everything I can get. She told me that things are different in VA than in Hi, and everything is not available, so I told her to do whatever she could. She took everything off except her bra and panties, and gave me a pretty decent HE while straddling me in an almost 69 position. When I gave her the standard.40 tip, she said "no, more". I told her that I know the usual tip is.40, and she said yes, but I take off clothes so usually 1.00! I told her I don't have that much, so she "only" took.80. So, basically for the $80 massage and an.80 tip, I got a crappy massage and a decent HE. I guess I will have to check out these "condos" everyone is talking about!

Thanks! I was all set to take my hard-earned dollars to MWC and take a gamble that I would get what "I" want / need on a "first-time" visit. It will be a cold day in hell before they intimidate me out of.80 for what you got for it!"But I take my clothes off so usually 1.00". Bullcrap! Bottom Line: All readers: Boycott "Chris" at MWC. Assuming she still goes by that name today. And mention that to the mamasan. And reminder, same goes for Bibi at ATMB. And another thing, some of my requests via private messages are not being answered. What's that all about? That paranoia / negativism just cost "Brutal One" 40 bucks. One note before I close, I must apologize for a faux pas about two weeks ago, I visited Peachtree over in Annandale and for a.60 tip the nice 40-something, vertically-challenged lady was very, very cooperative. Unfortunately I didn't catch her name. My bad.

Da Buull
11-08-10, 11:22
I hit MWC, and was let in by "Chris".

I also had a crappy time with "Chris" she is a youngish girl with short hair and big natural tities, MWC has been a favorite place of mine but I made the mistake of going when my girl was busy. I got chris and was out in 40 mins after an average massage with no extra, she wanted $ for NOVA standard, I just got up and walked.

Ready
11-08-10, 19:42
If these girls have just finished AR, CIM. About the only things that covers the AR is the Kimchi, Garlic or Smoking. From past experience, I could pretty much read the services the last customer customer received. One provider I had in DC would always lite up after a BJ-CIM, then head off for the next customer.

Several of them brush / gargle (notice the large bottles of mouthwash next time you use the bathroom) several times a day. Their teeth, tongue and gums.

If you smell the bad breath, you might avoid the kissing, especially the tongue.

JJ,

Ease up bro, he was expressing his opinion. These girls at times need to brush and rinse more and smoke less. Its the profession that makes them drink gallons of coffee and 3 packs of smokes a day.

PC out

Ortho313
11-09-10, 09:16
I hit MWC, and was let in by "Chris".

I also had a crappy time with "Chris" she is a youngish girl with short hair and big natural tities, MWC has been a favorite place of mine but I made the mistake of going when my girl was busy. I got chris and was out in 40 mins after an average massage with no extra, she wanted $ for NOVA standard, I just got up and walked. Prior to MWC, Chris was at Soft Touch and didn't last very long. I had the misforture of seeing her there and had the same experience. Nice looking lady with a nice body but I wouldn't see her again.

Too bad she is now at MWC as it has been my go to place.

Fatpig
11-09-10, 10:50
One provider I had in DC would always lite up after a BJ-CIM, then head off for the next customer.

Several of them brush / gargle (notice the large bottles of mouthwash next time you use the bathroom) several times a day. Their teeth, tongue and gums.

If you smell the bad breath, you might avoid the kissing, especially the tongue. Yeah nothing like getting snowballed by the provider 5 minutes after she finished the guy before. I rather have the smell of kimchi.

MoonView
11-09-10, 11:42
Called but no answer, what gives? Anyone!

Dallas7008
11-09-10, 19:07
Hello, mongers,

I'm up visiting in your area for this week and staying around the dulles area. Looking for AMP for good massage with the typical NOVA ending. Reading the forum seems to yield a few good ones in some areas a bit farther away than here and I'd have to grab a cab anyways. Is there anything good that's closer this way. CL shows a few in the herndon area, but none show up in these threads.

Any help would be appreciated. PM me if you prefer.

Dallas

Nice 499
11-09-10, 21:24
I TOFTT the other day and visited the Latina massage establishment advertised below. Once I arrived, I called the number and was directed to one of the apartments. At the apartment, I was greeted by Marissa, a petite girl in her 20s dressed in hospital scrubs. After paying the house fee, she asked me to undress and get on the table (no TS). The massage was much more sensual than you get at the typical NOVA AMPs. It was very slow and rythmic and she paid special attention to the right areas in order to get me aroused. It was very enjoyable. Upon the flip, she had already doffed the scrubs and I was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful latina wearing only a thong. She had natural C-cups and a perfectly proportioned body. The finish was standard NOVA with plenty of roaming allowed. Don't know if anything else was on the menu because I didn't ask. Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience and Marissa had a great attitude. So if your interested in trying something different than the usual NOVA AMP, I would highly recommend. The house fee was a bit more but I believe it was worth it in terms of the quality of the massage and the age, looks, and attitude of the provider.

--------------------------------------------------------------

*LaTiNa STaFF* SpECiaL $75* (Falls Church)

-

Date: 2010-11-05,1:01PM EDT.

Reply to: serv-ekktg-2043701793atcraigslist. Org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

-

*Let us take you to a higher level of relaxation*

*We provide safe, clean and cozy atmosphere*

*We offer shiatsu, reflexology and aromatherapy*

*75 Half Hour*

*105 Full Hour*

*571-505-9750*

2803 West st.

Alpha D
11-09-10, 22:03
Called but no answer, what gives? Anyone!Dunno, MoonView. I went there a couple weeks back and Mamasan was all hugs. I don't call but I'ver never been turned away.

AD

Erikleewashdc
11-10-10, 08:52
Called but no answer, what gives? Anyone!I went there last week. Didn't call just showed up. Man that place is DIRTY. But everything was on the table.

Fatpig
11-10-10, 09:32
I TOFTT the other day and visited the Latina massage establishment advertised below. Once I arrived, I called the number and was directed to one of the apartments. At the apartment, I was greeted by Marissa, a petite girl in her 20s dressed in hospital scrubs. After paying the house fee, she asked me to undress and get on the table (no TS. The massage was much more sensual than you get at the typical NOVA AMPs. It was very slow and rythmic and she paid special attention to the right areas in order to get me aroused. It was very enjoyable. Upon the flip, she had already doffed the scrubs and I was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful latina wearing only a thong. She had natural see-cups and a perfectly proportioned body. The finish was standard NOVA with plenty of roaming allowed. Don't know if anything else was on the menu because I didn't ask. Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience and Marissa had a great attitude. So if your interested in trying something different than the usual NOVA AMP, I would highly recommend. The house fee was a bit more but I believe it was worth it in terms of the quality of the massage and the age, looks, and attitude of the provider.

New Ads show 129$. No tipping needed I would guess.

MoonView
11-10-10, 19:28
Dunno, MoonView. I went there a couple weeks back and Mamasan was all hugs. I don't call but I'ver never been turned away.

AD
I went there last week. Didn't call just showed up. Man that place is DIRTY. But everything was on the table.Ok, thanks guys. Might have been an off day for picking up the phone, will try again very soon and report back.

MnV

Serpico99
11-11-10, 11:14
New Ads show 129$. No tipping needed I would guess.Their pricing must differ week by week or website by website. I found another website with their ad, and their rate was $89 for half hour, $139 for an hour, dated from last month.

Post# A1278873.

Grand opening of Bambi Latin Staff in the Falls Church area! (Falls Church)

Posted on: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 4:08 am.

Reply to: (See below)

Grand opening of Bambi Latin Staff in the Falls Church area!

Great convenient location!

Showers available!

Deep tissue!

Aromatherapy!

Reflexology!

Shiatsu!

$89 half hour.

$139 Full hour.

All flat rates! And gorgeous Latin staff!

Call us today 571-505-9750

MoonView
11-11-10, 11:40
Her stint at NSP was short lived, but she touched my heart (among other things) , anyone know where she went?

PM me if you have any info please!

Thanks,

MnV

AMPlvr
11-11-10, 13:01
I'm telling you Gentlemen, if you dug up a male corpse age 18-60 and had Yoyo give it a TS, I swear the "right areas" would start twitching-"It's alive, It's alive!"

Looks: 9.

Massage: soft 10.

HR: 10.

Roamin': 10.

Tip:.60.

Place got busy around 1p (11/10).thought they might need a traffic cop at the front door-I knew I wouldn't get my full hour-but was so happy with Yoyo didn't bother me as much as usual.

Scottyscott
11-11-10, 13:28
Visited a new place in Springfield next to McDonalds that just started advertising on BP within the last week. Greeted by MMS who was very friendly and lead me by the hand to the room. Took fee and sent in Jasmine who was probably close to 40 but was attractive with a very nice body. Very nice TS with lots of play and back to the room. Jasmine was a lot of fun and I will repeat. Additional information will be provided to very trusted Seniors.I was trolling the BP like so many and found an ad for the new place in Springfield behind the McDonalds. The place is in a nice office complex. It is near the main road and I was worried about having to stand outside. However, the door to the street was unlocked. When you entered you were in a lobby. That is where I rang the bell. This was nice because you could go inside before you ever had to stop.

Once in the door was answered by a 40ish lady. I had called earlier and she was ready for me. I did not see anyone else in there but later on as we chatted she told me there was another girl there too. This place has only been open for a couple of months but it seemed fairly typical. I was led back to the room, standard house fee was taken and I was let to undress. As is my custom I laid out $ in twenties. The TS was good and then back to the room. The place was a bit cold and I was shivering. The attendant took a hot stone wrap from the warmer and covered me up warming and drying me in the process. She gave me a nice massage for an AMP. During the massage she said "I see some cash laying out, you have already paid me". I told her that was money that could be used as a tip when we were all through. On the flip she pulled her nice tits out and rubbed my cock all over them. Touching was encouraged. She was very playful and seemed to enjoy herself as much as me. All in all it was standard NOVA but with some extras. She told me that they did have some younger girls that worked there and that next time she would set me up with one. I gave her. 6 of the tip I had set out to accommodate her for the extra playtime. I would repeat but my sample the other girls. When I asked her name she told me "Today it is Cash". Bottom line: its a Ok place in a good location. I was able to park on the side and get in and out no problem. They are new and looking for business.

Alpha D
11-11-10, 23:42
Mamasan,

I have had some very nice times at your establishment and you treat me like family when I come around. But tonight I was very dissapointed. I hope you read this letter or that one of your friends tells you about it. I would like to see your establishment stay around.

I was the last of your visitors tonight. I came in late, around 9 pm, from work, wearing a shirt and tie and vest. I am one of your regulars. You greated me at the door as you were going to walk your dog. You had to chase her down to bring her back in. Hopefully, this will help you remember who I am.

You took me upstairs, took my money for the hour, told me that because of the holiday that you were about to close up but not to worry because you would take good care of me. That was the last good thing of the evening.

The lady you sent me, the only one working, is well known to me and me to her. Yet she rushed me from the beginning. She didn't let the water get hot and told me it was broken. She smelled of rancid smoke. Then back in the room she put the rush on me to finish early because it was going on 9:30 pm. I was there a total of 30 minutes and when I left my tip for the girl, I left 20% less than normal. That was generous. I had thought to leave only 40% of my normal for this girl, but since her appointments with me have been getting more hurried and less friendly, I thought it appropriate. But when she came to complain that I had only left 80% of the normal, I thought about taking part of it back, but simply said to her that I had paid for an hour and didn't get it. Since you were right behind her, she changed her tune and simply said thank you and walked away to clean up.

And while she was cleaning up in my room while I was getting dressed on my own, something I haven't had to do before at NSP, she simply folded the towels that were on the table and set them to be reused. Indicating that they had been used before I got there.

This is poor quality customer service.

She did invite me back tomorrow night to meet one of the new young girls coming in. But if they are trained to do the same kind of service, I am not interested.

I hope you make some changes. If you do, let me know and I will consider returning.

Dissapointed,

AD

Dadwantsit
11-12-10, 09:27
Went looking for Rose, my previous provider but was told she was on vacation. Sure. Anyway, got Hannah who was very nice and probably in her early / mid thirties. Very nicely proportioned and with a very nice figure. Table shower was long and very thorough. Nice. Massage was medium to hard with a lot of forearm pressure into bigger muscle areas as a nice touch and allowed her to really bare down. Very nice NOVA finish.

I enjoyed the entire experience and will return.

MoonView
11-12-10, 17:25
Mamasan,

I have had some very nice times at your establishment and you treat me like family when I come around. But tonight I was very dissapointed. I hope you read this letter or that one of your friends tells you about it. I would like to see your establishment stay around.

I was the last of your visitors tonight. I came in late, around 9 pm, from work, wearing a shirt and tie and vest. I am one of your regulars. You greated me at the door as you were going to walk your dog. You had to chase her down to bring her back in. Hopefully, this will help you remember who I am.

You took me upstairs, took my money for the hour, told me that because of the holiday that you were about to close up but not to worry because you would take good care of me. That was the last good thing of the evening.

The lady you sent me, the only one working, is well known to me and me to her. Yet she rushed me from the beginning. She didn't let the water get hot and told me it was broken. She smelled of rancid smoke. Then back in the room she put the rush on me to finish early because it was going on 9:30 pm. I was there a total of 30 minutes and when I left my tip for the girl, I left 20% less than normal. That was generous. I had thought to leave only 40% of my normal for this girl, but since her appointments with me have been getting more hurried and less friendly, I thought it appropriate. But when she came to complain that I had only left 80% of the normal, I thought about taking part of it back, but simply said to her that I had paid for an hour and didn't get it. Since you were right behind her, she changed her tune and simply said thank you and walked away to clean up.

And while she was cleaning up in my room while I was getting dressed on my own, something I haven't had to do before at NSP, she simply folded the towels that were on the table and set them to be reused. Indicating that they had been used before I got there.

This is poor quality customer service.

She did invite me back tomorrow night to meet one of the new young girls coming in. But if they are trained to do the same kind of service, I am not interested.

I hope you make some changes. If you do, let me know and I will consider returning.

Dissapointed,

AD+1 Excellent comment.

MnV

Pilot Aviator
11-13-10, 13:52
There are few better ways to start a day than a visit to your favorite AMP.

Since none of those better ways was an option earlier this week, I visited Soft Touch.

This is a very high quality establishment.

Each of the massage therapists is excellent.

All areas and studious are well maintained.

Be nice to all the ladies (including the Ajima / MMS). Or please patronize elsewhere.

PA

Dallas7008
11-13-10, 14:55
I'm up visiting in your area for this week and staying around the dulles area.

DallasThanks to the three of you that PM'ed me with some great information. I enjoyed my time very much. What I come to realize Herndon isn't the place for AMP, but Chantilly is nice.

I'll visit some of the other establishments on my next trip.

Sleazebum
11-13-10, 14:59
Pissed me right off!

I phoned here:

*Let us take you to a higher level of relaxation*

*We provide safe, clean and cozy atmosphere*

*We offer shiatsu, reflexology and aromatherapy*

*$75 Half Hour*

*$105 Full Hour*

*571-505-9750*

2803 West st.

She said it was $105 for the hour and I agreed. She gave me the address and when I got there I phone again. She said to wait and she would call me back in a few minutes. After 45 minutes I gave up and left. I tried calling several times and got the "mailbox not set up" message.

I highly DO NOT recommend unless you need increased frustration in your life.

Good luck!

JJ

Sleazebum
11-14-10, 18:50
Found myself at the Pine Tree this afternoon. Serviced by Blue and had a very nice time! TS was very good, massage was okay and the finish was standard Nova fare. Standard Nova prices and tips.

She said business has been slow lately so maybe if you are in the neighborhood you should stop by. For those who do not know who Blue is. She is a tiny spinner type with really BIG boobs. AND. She is a nice, fun person too.

Search all the usual listings for the address and phone number of the Pine Tree in Fairfax.

Do not PM me for any details. Just go see her yourself!

JJ

Ginger Man
11-15-10, 05:23
I was trolling the BP like so many and found an ad for the new place in Springfield behind the McDonalds. The place is in a nice office complex. It is near the main road and I was worried about having to stand outside. However, the door to the street was unlocked. When you entered you were in a lobby. That is where I rang the bell. This was nice because you could go inside before you ever had to stop.

Once in the door was answered by a 40ish lady. I had called earlier and she was ready for me. I did not see anyone else in there but later on as we chatted she told me there was another girl there too. This place has only been open for a couple of months but it seemed fairly typical. I was led back to the room, standard house fee was taken and I was let to undress. As is my custom I laid out $ in twenties. The TS was good and then back to the room. The place was a bit cold and I was shivering. The attendant took a hot stone wrap from the warmer and covered me up warming and drying me in the process. She gave me a nice massage for an AMP. During the massage she said "I see some cash laying out, you have already paid me". I told her that was money that could be used as a tip when we were all through. On the flip she pulled her nice tits out and rubbed my cock all over them. Touching was encouraged. She was very playful and seemed to enjoy herself as much as me. All in all it was standard NOVA but with some extras. She told me that they did have some younger girls that worked there and that next time she would set me up with one. I gave her. 6 of the tip I had set out to accommodate her for the extra playtime. I would repeat but my sample the other girls. When I asked her name she told me "Today it is Cash". Bottom line: its a Ok place in a good location. I was able to park on the side and get in and out no problem. They are new and looking for business. I was there not long ago. Both the manager and my provider were speaking and I did not recognize the language. The manager was showing the new gal how to give a TS, and I was their subject. When I asked they said they were speaking Thai. I thought, oh boy, Pataya time! No, just standard NOVA time. Still, a nice spot.

Fatpig
11-15-10, 08:35
Found myself at the Pine Tree this afternoon. Serviced by Blue and had a very nice time! TS was very good, massage was okay and the finish was standard Nova fare. Standard Nova prices and tips.

She said business has been slow lately so maybe if you are in the neighborhood you should stop by. For those who do not know who Blue is. She is a tiny spinner type with really BIG boobs. AND. She is a nice, fun person too.

JJBlue is great and I totally agree with you. A bit older but she is amazing time. I wish she was still in Chantilly but they move around a bit. She gets a 2 fingers and a thumb up from me. .

Pilot Aviator
11-15-10, 22:14
After too long a time between visits, I dropped by my favorite MMS's shop and had a great massage at Orient (still known as "Kim's" to many of us.

Angie was her usual wonderful self. Happy to see good customer (and I've been a client for over four years she thinks).

Mona may have been the only staff member working today. But that was OK, because I was hte only client for about 45 minutes. And that was the only "bad rub" of a nice visit.

When the other client arrived, my time was shortend. I've complained in the past about sessions that end well before the contracted time. Today, it was all smiles, and not a bad thing. But 45 minutes is not an hour. I left a "standard tip" for the standard service. But if I had received the full hour, I probably would have tipped an additional AJ.

I've seen Mona many times. She gives a great medium-to-deep massage. Great skills. Giid hot water in the shower. Everone was happy.

Be nice to the ladies.

PA

Computer Luvvv
11-16-10, 10:50
YoYo.

Good shower, total washing.

Off to room.

Rimming.

BL, BBBJ.

Standard Nova completion.

Goot time

Computer Luvvv
11-16-10, 11:02
Thought I'd stop by MWC.

Saw Happy and left Happy.

No shower (my choice, just had one)

Massage was decent, she disrobed.

Touched and rubbed her all over, nice looking girl.

Standard completion

Computer Luvvv
11-16-10, 11:09
Perhaps it's just me, and not trying to party-poop, but every time I've gone for an AMP massagi, the K-girl, no matter where or what she looks like, has terrible breath. I can't describe it but it's like a garlicky, mayonaissey-coffee breath. One person on here called it "kimchi-breath". They all seem to have it in varying degrees. It's very distracting to me and hits me like a ton of bricks. I smell it during the massage and during the deed it actually zaps my erection. I think one of the reasons I don't visit nowhere near like I used to. I feel like if I bring it up to the K-girl, its so common that she won't know what I'm talking about. Has anyone ever (admit to) noticed this? If so, how do you deal with it (besides not going-LOL)?After working with alot of Asians and goin to these places for over 20years, I am used to the smell, but usually I am so horny when I go, (dick hard before I take my clothes off) , that I don't even think about it

Fatpig
11-17-10, 17:38
Herndon Spa. Good times. Warm shower. I would of given an extra tip if the time was over 45 minutes. Fave still in G-G in tysons but sometimes you have to crawl to other rocks.

Banker Boy
11-17-10, 18:38
With two positive reports on the front page about Peach Therapy, I decided to branch out from my Dulles-centric hobbying and try it out. (And it would up taking 50 minutes to get there, so I won't be repeating.)

It was cold and rainy last night, but it warmed up inside Peach Therapy. I was the only customer, and when I asked for Yoyo (based on Computer Luvv's post below) the mamasan said yes. Yoyo walked in and wasnt quite what I expected. She's older and frumpier than I like them. The facility is also older and frumpier than I would like. It's not particularly clean, and the towels are pretty bad. And that's the last of the negatives.

I laid out $100 on top of the towel warming machine and put my glasses over the cash. Yoyo then worked her ass off for 70 minutes. She gave me the most thorough TS I've ever had, with a ton of attention paid to the fun places. She gave me a very comprehensive massage. I've been doing this for some 15 years now, and I had never had that type of massage before. Lots of hand cupping and slapping and peculiar muscle manipulation. Perhaps it was Thai Massage? I've never had that, and I know it wasn't Shiatsu or Swedish. But it was good (she treated my muscles like they were jello, and I like that).

After the massage she did a very little bit of AR, quite a bit of BLS, and some BBBJ (but not much). Then the finish, which was quite good. She cleaned me up very thoroughly, ensuring I did not have any oil on me anywhere, which I very much appreciated. Yoyo and mamasan both bid me farewell and hoped I would be back, and off I went into the night.

If I lived near Peach Therapy, I'd probably be a regular. I would talk to the mamasan about keeping the place cleaner and replacing the towels and the carpets. But two thumbs up otherwise.

Best regards,

Banker Boy

Black Coffee
11-18-10, 00:15
"I decided to branch out from my Dulles-centric hobbying."

One of the staff at the now closed Holiday had her day in court Tuesday. Results from the General District Courts website:

Unlicensed massage; nolle prosequi.

Frequenting a bawdy house; nolle prosequi.

Improper massage; nolle prosequi.

Unlicensed perform massage; guilty.

Disorderly conduct (reduced down from solicit prostitution) ; guilty.

Both guilty verdicts resulted in 12 month suspended sentences, small fines and unsupervised probation.

It's regrettable things went downhill for her as she is a nice person.

Anon Busi
11-18-10, 00:46
Always feel weird going to MWC. Park at assigned spots and feel like there is a sign on my car about my intentions: R&T customer here!

Thought I'd stop by MWC.

Standard completion

Dr Bombay
11-18-10, 08:02

One of the staff at the now closed Holiday had her day in court Tuesday.

It's regrettable things went downhill for her as she is a nice person. It's advertising again, so best get there while Peaches is getting targeted

Fatpig
11-19-10, 16:28
Hit up national therapy on gallows. Very clean location. I like it. Girl was average looking. TS was warm and enjoyable. Massage was very nice and was complete hour. Where all was average her technique on the flip was outstanding. Her first day there. We talked after while she massaged my scalp and feet. Then she dressed me (had not have service like that in a long while). Standard tip but if go back again for sure.

Herndon has a new one opening soon. I went there and they are still doing a build out but the interior looks really nice. Yes I snuck a peak. The door was not locked.

Sac4422
11-20-10, 15:50
Went to MWC on reading this, first time. Std Nova. No disrobing. Had better experience at Holiday when I went last time. Now it is closed. King was my Fav.

Thought I'd stop by MWC.

Standard completion

Pilot Aviator
11-27-10, 15:00
I visited Soft Touch today. My ATF was off today, but Sarah gave me a great deep-tissue massage. Some of the best deep tissue work I've ever had.

Sarah is lovely. 40ish with excellent skills and a wonderful smiling face and personallity.

Highly recommended location and Sarah was a ddelight.

Always be nice to the ladies.

PA

OneHitWonders
11-28-10, 18:34
Went to MWC on reading this, first time. Std Nova. No disrobing. Had better experience at Holiday when I went last time. Now it is closed. King was my Fav.Holiday was one of my fav's. Nice location. Nice set-up. Very nice AND friendly staff. Too bad it is closed for now.

OneHitWonders
11-28-10, 18:38

One of the staff at the now closed Holiday had her day in court Tuesday. Results from the General District Courts website:

Unlicensed massage; nolle prosequi.

Frequenting a bawdy house; nolle prosequi.

Improper massage; nolle prosequi.

Unlicensed perform massage; guilty.

Disorderly conduct (reduced down from solicit prostitution) ; guilty.

Both guilty verdicts resulted in 12 month suspended sentences, small fines and unsupervised probation.

It's regrettable things went downhill for her as she is a nice person. Yes. She is truly a very nice person. I hope things get better for her soon.

Ready
11-29-10, 22:14
Like you, I enjoy Soft Touch and have been going there for years. It is clean, back within an office complex (avoiding my neighbors saying Hello, as they drive).

Over the years, they consistantly have some nice ladies, and currently I tend to enjoy Mai. Great massage...

I visited Soft Touch today. My ATF was off today, but Sarah gave me a great deep-tissue massage. Some of the best deep tissue work I've ever had.

Sarah is lovely. 40ish with excellent skills and a wonderful smiling face and personallity.

Highly recommended location and Sarah was a ddelight.

Always be nice to the ladies.

PA

Wahooboy94
11-30-10, 00:35
It's actually been at least a month or so since my last report. Primarily because I've been visiting my favorites (NSP. Chris, CTM. Sarah, Peaches. Yoyo) and frankly, I wouldn't be reporting anything I haven't already posted earlier.

I did go back to Castle prior to the Thanksgiving holiday. My last visit was early Summer 2010 (I believe) and if you pull up my earlier review, it was a terrible visit at the time.

Well, after 5+ months, I decided to go back and I am glad I did. It was Sunday afternoon and I was greeted by April, a very pretty Korean gal, long hair, nice top and overall figure. Bit of a pooch but this didn't distract in the least. English. Not very good; I tried to make some idle chit-chat with her but figured our pretty quickly her English was pretty limited. Either way, did not distract from the session in the least.

Excellent and thorough TS. Walked me into the sauna where I simmered for approximately 5 minutes. Takes me back to my room where she gives me an excellent therapeutic massage. Nice long, deep strokes. Not a style I am accustomed to receiving, but very good and very professional.

Soft caresses lead to the flip and a very good standard finish. Some more wrap-up massage to include my feet, scalp and shoulders. Helps me dress. On the way out, informs me there are four other girls on site as well.

Would I go back? Most definitely. Maybe tomorrow as I will be out late and looking for some thorough relaxation. My "haunt" is in Springfield, but I will be in the Merrifield area for the first time and would appreciate any suggestions for best AMPs in this area.

Too Jaded
11-30-10, 03:46
Over the years, they consistantly have some nice ladies, and currently I tend to enjoy Mai. Great massage. After years if going there I had a couple bad experiences there and was about to give up but decided to give it one last try before switching completely over to GG (formerly BO). That's when I met Mai and I've been happy ever since.

I still miss Happy most of all though. That girl was a surgeon with my ankle issues, and man the rest was very well done too.

OneHitWonders
11-30-10, 08:23
It's actually been at least a month or so since my last report. Primarily because I've been visiting my favorites (NSP. Chris, CTM. Sarah, Peaches. Yoyo) and frankly, I wouldn't be reporting anything I haven't already posted earlier.

I did go back to Castle prior to the Thanksgiving holiday. My last visit was early Summer 2010 (I believe) and if you pull up my earlier review, it was a terrible visit at the time.

Well, after 5+ months, I decided to go back and I am glad I did. It was Sunday afternoon and I was greeted by April, a very pretty Korean gal, long hair, nice top and overall figure. Bit of a pooch but this didn't distract in the least. English. Not very good; I tried to make some idle chit-chat with her but figured our pretty quickly her English was pretty limited. Either way, did not distract from the session in the least.

Excellent and thorough TS. Walked me into the sauna where I simmered for approximately 5 minutes. Takes me back to my room where she gives me an excellent therapeutic massage. Nice long, deep strokes. Not a style I am accustomed to receiving, but very good and very professional.

Soft caresses lead to the flip and a very good standard finish. Some more wrap-up massage to include my feet, scalp and shoulders. Helps me dress. On the way out, informs me there are four other girls on site as well.

Would I go back? Most definitely. Maybe tomorrow as I will be out late and looking for some thorough relaxation. Nice post. Glad to hear your re-visit this time was enjoyable. Lately, I have enjoyed my visits to MWC. Good location, close to the beltway, and nice set-up. Pretty staff that rotates. Yoyo from Peaches is also one of my fav's.

OneHitWonders
11-30-10, 08:34
After working with alot of Asians and goin to these places for over 20years, I am used to the smell, but usually I am so horny when I go, (dick hard before I take my clothes off) , that I don't even think about itFunny and interesting posts! I have gotten use to it also-I surely don't like it. But have to say, It makes me appreciate the ladies that do care about their breath. . It DOES make a big difference.

AznCajun
12-01-10, 12:49
Blue is great and I totally agree with you. A bit older but she is amazing time. I wish she was still in Chantilly but they move around a bit. She gets a 2 fingers and a thumb up from me. .Based on previous posts, I stopped and visited Blue at Pine Recently. I was a bit nervous to see there were people 'hanging out' in front of the entrance, a quick phone call and mamasan assured me they were cool. Just folks from adjacent biz on smoke break. Blue was exactly what others mentioned. Very friendly and did a great job with taking care of me. TS was nice and so was the sauna. The hour massage was very good, and I left relaxed and happy. Worth the repeat.

Thanks all for sharing.

AC

StartingOver
12-01-10, 17:11
Blue is once again my favorite color!

I went in feeling terrible and came out feeling 30 years younger!

Go see Blue at Pine Tree!

SO

Banker Boy
12-01-10, 19:44
Then try Jasmine at Best. She's a short, petite, cute little thing, and she's adopted almost the exact routine as Yoyo. AR followed by BL followed by a tease of BBBJ, then a satisfactory standard NOVA.

Oh, and if Jasmine isn't enough, Sunny is back from her vacation. As previous posts from a few of us have attested to, Sunny really knows how to treat a man, even while providing only standard NOVA. It's an experience you really have to try at least once. .

Best regards,

Banker Boy

Too Jaded
12-01-10, 20:23
Then try Jasmine at Best. Someone on another site (SH) is reporting that this place is closed. Assuming you're talking about the place over by Dulles. I'll give them a call or stop by tomorrow to check.

Repete2
12-02-10, 01:25
Well, MV, that's a creative way to keep from getting pulled over. Of course, if you are there during a raid, it's a different story.I am new here. I see names, but no locations, where do you go to find the locations? I know this is asking a lot.

Yakblat
12-02-10, 10:31
I just started going back to Day Spa recently and the staff has changed even though mamasan still recognizes me. Things don't seem to be working out for me as they had before and I don't see Tina anymore. Has anyone been here recently? Is there anything I should know about the place? There doesn't seem to be a lot of business when I get there so it seems to me that the therapists might be encouraged to be generous.

Yak

Too Jaded
12-02-10, 12:32
I am new here. I see names, but no locations, where do you go to find the locations? I know this is asking a lot.You're right, it is asking a lot. Keep lurking, and using other sources such as SH, BP, and trusty Google to eventually figure it out. These places are not exactly hard to find, share some experiences, and eventually you'll have some cred.

Not that I am any authority on this board, just offering some advice.

Too Jaded
12-02-10, 12:35
Someone on another site (SH) is reporting that this place is closed. Assuming you're talking about the place over by Dulles. I'll give them a call or stop by tomorrow to check.I called them earlier and everything is fine. Not sure why SH was saying otherwise.

Fatpig
12-04-10, 00:31
I hate taking one for the team. This place just opened up. Setup is not that great. Shower it tiny (but very clean). Sauna is a small one man box with a large window for a door next to the shower. If it gets busy you will see others.

The ladies there are old but Mamasan told me that 4 new girls coming next week. I hope so becuase I will not be going back. Massage was just about 1 hour but I wanted out anyway. I did not get a name but the lady is tall, old, and maybe a 3 in low light. Her style should of used oil but she did not. She went for a BBBJ but that not my game. So had her stop.

Gave standard tip but I will not be going back. Fuck what a waste.

Too Jaded
12-04-10, 04:04
I hate taking one for the team. I know how you feel and I thank you for the report. I'll reciprocate soon.

Banker Boy
12-04-10, 08:52
I hate taking one for the team. This place just opened up. Setup is not that great. Shower it tiny (but very clean). Sauna is a small one man box with a large window for a door next to the shower. If it gets busy you will see others.

The ladies there are old but Mamasan told me that 4 new girls coming next week. I hope so becuase I will not be going back. Massage was just about 1 hour but I wanted out anyway. I did not get a name but the lady is tall, old, and maybe a 3 in low light. Her style should of used oil but she did not. She went for a BBBJ but that not my game. So had her stop.

Gave standard tip but I will not be going back. Fuck what a waste. Thank you, fatpig, for taking one for the team. Did you ever try out the new Herndon place you wrote about 3 weeks back? I saw a Herndon trip report a few pages ago from someone, but I assumed it was the old place, but maybe I was wrong.

Best regards,

Banker Boy

Fatpig
12-05-10, 02:15
Thank you, fatpig, for taking one for the team. Did you ever try out the new Herndon place you wrote about 3 weeks back? I saw a Herndon trip report a few pages ago from someone, but I assumed it was the old place, but maybe I was wrong.

Best regards,

Banker BoyThis was the new place. It sucks right now. I do not think the layout inside is very good and right now the women are just bad. The other place I went to a few weeks back is old but new talents that make it worth going too.

AznCajun
12-05-10, 05:26
I called them earlier and everything is fine. Not sure why SH was saying otherwise.I drove by on Friday and they were open, at least the OPEN sign was on. I didn't go in due to the couple of cars parked right in front with engines running and lights on. I didn't stick around to see what it was about.

AC

AznCajun
12-05-10, 05:34
Visit Blue@Pine on Friday as a repeat and she's very consistent, if not better 2nd time around. Good TS and sauna was very nice, and medium strength hour-long massage was good (she offered soft, medium, and hard).

I had a stressed day but after visiting Pine, Blue took care of me very well. Super friendly, very attentive, and knew how to make me very relaxed and very happy. An ATF for me.

Cheers, AC

Dr Bombay
12-05-10, 18:53
I drove by on Friday and they were open, at least the OPEN sign was on. I didn't go in due to the couple of cars parked right in front with engines running and lights on. I didn't stick around to see what it was about.

ACThey've been open for weeks. Just didn't want the usual suspects to try to get it busted.

Rainman 12
12-05-10, 23:31
Visit Blue@Pine On Friday as a repeat and she's very consistent, if not better 2nd time around. Good TS and sauna was very nice, and medium strength hour-long massage was good (she offered soft, medium, and hard).

I had a stressed day but after visiting Pine, Blue took care of me very well. Super friendly, very attentive, and knew how to make me very relaxed and very happy. An ATF for me.

Cheers, ACNothing bad about being Blue. Left me feeling anything but blue. Highly concur with the cajun.

Jon Benedick
12-06-10, 17:54
I'm posting this review here because it appeared at least more than one masseuse worked out of the apartment / location.

Juicy Jenna frequently posts on CL and BP and has a webpage juicyjenna. Webs. Com.

It was a great massage and unrushed. Even when I thought we were done, she went back and worked out some more tense spots until the full hour was up. There was a shower available for use, even though I didn't use it.

However, the apartment is not in an upscale area, at least by Alexandria standards. Furthermore, while the lady that answered the door was attractive, and looked similar to the one on the website, I don't believe it was her. If it was, she went on one heck of a diet. Most likely the diet that involves crack. Honestly, it could have been the same girl, but I really don't think so. She's definitely not 33.

Pilot Aviator
12-06-10, 22:30
None I could think of. None better than a visit to the Charmin Spa and an appointment with my ATF.

It really was too cold for a long TS, but the TS was warm and soapy none-the-less. Then a few minutes in the toasty warm dry sauna.

Back to studio 1 for a great massage. Truly great as I was told to just relax. And so I did and dreamt of Asian beauties and many nice things.

They were quiet and actually allowed the nap to extend a good 10 minutes past the contracted hour.

Standard rates + a generous holiday gratuity.

Always be nice. And please no ho-ho-hoe jokes. These ladies are truly special and deserve respect, friendship, and our caring as regular customers.

Happy Holidays.

PA

OneHitWonders
12-09-10, 00:08
I drove by on Friday and they were open, at least the OPEN sign was on. I didn't go in due to the couple of cars parked right in front with engines running and lights on. I didn't stick around to see what it was about.

ACGlad to hear they are still open. Nice staff, location and set-up. Too bad Holiday is still closed.

OneHitWonders
12-09-10, 00:11
This was the new place. It sucks right now. I do not think the layout inside is very good and right now the women are just bad. The other place I went to a few weeks back is old but new talents that make it worth going too.Thanks for taking one for the team. Usually openings are staffed with attractive asian woman. Plus not having a good layout inside does not make it very appealing. Will probably wait untiil I hear some positive reviews.

Alpha D
12-09-10, 00:50
YoYo.

Good shower, total washing.

Off to room.

Rimming.

BL, BBBJ.

Standard Nova completion.

Goot timeI think if I hadn't given Mamasan a Jackson as a Christmas present on the way in the door, I might have gotten the bum's rush because the bell rang at least three times while YoYo and I had some fun. I'll gladly wait my turn next time, if I'm not fortunate enough to get there before the crowd.

YoYo is a doll. Reminds me of my ATF. Nanna of Green (DC) and her own place in Alexandria. I haven't spent alot of time on here or in the AMPs since Nana left town. But with Yoyo, I might be persuaded to action again. I'm only hoping that enough of you guys visit Peach to keep it in the black and leave me some time to visit with YoYo when I can find the time away from work.

AD

Yakblat
12-09-10, 16:35
In an effort to support the tactile arts east of 395, I stopped into the newly opened M&M Wellness on Franconia Road. It's on the second floor of an an office park in the second row of buildings and hidden from the traffic on Franconia Road itself. Mama let me in and placed me in a large room with an ample massage table complete with face hole and clean towels. By the time Coco got there I was wrapped in a towel and we were off the table shower. She's not very good at that but it was adequate. Back in the room I told her I wanted soft pressure today and she proceeded to give nearly no pressure at all. She didn't mind me exploring under her jeans skirt because she was wearing leggings. Based on that I roamed a little higher when I turned over and she was definitely resistant to contact above the waist. She admonished me gently a few times and I thought the "hey, we're just a massage outfit here" schtick was going a bit far and the joke wasn't funny anymore. After she said I only had a few minutes left I removed the towel which had imprisoned my waist for the whole session and she feigned surprise about that. She eventually got some oil on her hands and came back to end the session, but as you might guess, I won't return unless I start to read good things about this place. Coco needs to be better looking or much more generous if she wants a decent tip.

Yak

Slevin Kelevra
12-10-10, 17:57
Hit the castle yesterday and it was pretty good. Drew Young for my hour. Late 20's early 30's bolt on D's, pretty good looking to say the least. Table shower was good. Massage was so so. Standard Nova ending/$.2 for hour and tip out the door.

Roamin Roman
12-10-10, 19:56

Gave standard tip but I will not be going back. Fuck what a waste. Since I was in that vicinity on Tuesday, I decided to check out Booja for myself.

Door fee was. 8 for the hour. MMS shows me to the room, collects the fee, then says "Come with me." She shows me what is obviously a shower room under construction and, because it is not finished yet, says "Sorry, honey." Oh, well, I had just taken a shower about an hour beforehand.

Even though it's a week after Fatpig's visit, I can confirm his view. I didn't see any gal under 45 years old. And given the way Asian women can hide their age somewhat, they might have been slightly older. My therapist was probably just about 45. She was pleasant, but not the sprightly young thangs to be found at the downtown DC AMPs.

Massage was thorough and, at one point, she used some lotion rather than providing a dry rub. (Sounds like BBQ, I know.) Everything about the session was standard. Didn't experience an ending like Fatpig indicated, so I'm guessing that may have been a "one-off."

If you're looking for a decent rubdown after working out, this place might be one to consider since the ladies likely know how to actually give a good massage and hit the joints and work out the kinks. But, I wouldn't expect much else since the place also happens to be about a block or so from the Herndon Police HQS. My guess is that this place is sort of a "retirement village" for long-time AMP ladies who are looking to make a couple more bucks before calling it quits.

Facility

- Cleanliness: 10 (brand new, no smoke or kimchi smells)

- Location: 6. 5 (in a single-story professional building w / external doors)

- Convenience: 9 (about a block from the Fairfax County Parkway)

- TS: 0 (unavailable) , probably 9 or 10 after completion.

- Room: 7. 5 (minimal furniture)

Therapist

About 45-ish. 5'-9".135, round face, bit of a pooch. 34C, curly brownish hair, slightly reserved but giggled at times, decent English, strong hands (F / B/A / S = 7/6. 5/9/8). Interrestingly, the tip was negotiable (or was not "give more")