PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Thencame Brnsn
06-20-06, 10:14
Recently moved to area and just happened to (really) accidently find The Katt other day, in early afternoon. Not much going on but the two dancers and bartender seemed very friendly to this area newby. Anyone go there much and is anything else available?

Also, same day saw a few possible SW's in that area. Warwick known or could they have been traps?

BTW, just moved up this way from OV, used to go to Flame (it had another name back then, can't remember what it was) a lot back in 03 and early 04, but then it seemed to get too "gangster" and decided to stay away.

One more thing, anyone know of a good magazine store in area, with newer copies of mags and not the bagged up old versions? Arcade in NN has some, but not the ones I am looking for (Adult Video Review mags, etc)?

Can trade info on many USA areas in return (travel in job a lot) such as Chicago, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Florida.

pb

Seva Lurker
06-20-06, 13:43
Peter,

Not being much of a bar person, I cannot attest to The Katt, but normally there is nothing available in the titty bars in Newport News. I am not saying that you can't be real personable and drop some $ to make an after hours meeting. But then that could happen anywhere.

Bascially, Newport News, like so much of Hampton Roads, is a sexually barren wasteland.

Hey, post triple nickel.

Thencame Brnsn
06-26-06, 10:17
...for info. Figured as such. Will just go back there, enjoy the show, play some Zip 21 or Tri Towers on the video game and have a few Lite Beers.

pb

BigSexy
02-15-07, 23:12
Best club to go to in that area? Be there on business in a couple of weeks. Thanks dudes.

Bigsexy

VA Beach
03-12-08, 20:53
The Flame 2 closed on Lynnhaven in VA Beach just as it was getting very good. They made some type of arrangement to merge with Majic City in Newport News. Now that place has the best girls around.

The manager is pretty tight, so it's on the up and up, but there are a lot of girls, and most are hotties. It's not just a black club like before either.

They have added a chef and have some pretty good food and a wide variety.

This place has a lot of potential and could rival a club in a big city if they continue to head in the right direction.

Rodux
01-27-10, 12:00
Dropped in at Buck's Brand (Warwick/Ft. Eustis) last night just to see what's new. It was pretty slow early in the evening, but did get several up close and hot dances from a very personable dancer named Julie. She's cute. She had her hair pinned up and glasses on, so she had that 'naughty secretary' look going on.

Yeah, it's a bikini club, but that's Newport News.

Dirty Dog
03-18-11, 12:48
I went to a few off Jefferson the other night and tried to find the most grungiest of places, stopped over at Liquid blue for a few hours, a few nice looking girls there but realy didn't seem so freindly and I was a non stop tipper to several girls. I was kinda looking for a place where you can at least get close enough to feel the heat and smell the sweat from between there legs with the option to taste. I may give this place another try but I've had better experiences at other places where I didn't evan tip as much. Checked out another place a little bit down the road right off Jefferson didn't stay there to long and time was running out. Made it to Majestic with very little time left and Iam realy going to have to come back to this place. I then crossed over to Portsmouth to check out one of the Lap dance places cause all other options were closed. Got my hands a little dirty and was given a number so theres definitly fun available but it may be costly just to find it.

Yorktown
11-09-11, 20:42
Are any of the girls at Buck's Brand willing to work outside of the bar. I see 2 stunning asian ladies there and would love to get a very private lap dance. Just curious.

Vbgent4u2c
11-11-11, 17:24
Are any of the girls at Buck's Brand willing to work outside of the bar. I see 2 stunning asian ladies there and would love to get a very private lap dance. Just curious.Did you ask any of them?

Yorktown
11-11-11, 20:21
Did you ask any of them?No I guess I should said I see them on the Buck's Brand site. I was hoping someone may know if they work outside the bar. If no one does I guess I will have to go there and find out.

OldSailor
11-26-11, 16:28
No I guess I should said I see them on the Buck's Brand site. I was hoping someone may know if they work outside the bar. If no one does I guess I will have to go there and find out.The last time I visited the Buck's Brand website, all the pictures were from 2008 or earlier. Unless they are using a different website, I'm guessing a lot of the girls in the pictures have moved on, if they ever worked at Buck's.

Mongeroose
05-23-12, 15:58
Thought I'd stop here for lunch to check it out. Pulled up and saw one dancer walking in. Skinny white girl with a dozen piercings in her face and goth look. Not my taste. Saw a second asian girl helping a guy change the sign out front. She was kinda pudgy with a small rack and bright streak in her black hair. Assume she was another dancer. Seeing those two outside was enough for me to decide to just eat lunch at Hooters.

Masheen
05-31-12, 00:43
Yeah, both Buck's and The Junction have some pretty nasty wenches working for them! Red Velvet on Warwick near Beachmont has apparently shut down. I don't frequent shaker bars any more. Being that Newport News passed laws back in '86 requiring the dancers to wear bathing suit tops instead of pasty's doesn't do a whole lot for me. I see just as much at the beach! I've never been much for fake ta-ta's either. Seems the quality of the women on stage has also declined over the years. Not just looks in general, but how well they perform as well. I miss the good old days in Newport News!

OldSailor
06-01-12, 08:56
Yeah, both Buck's and The Junction have some pretty nasty wenches working for them! Red Velvet on Warwick near Beachmont has apparently shut down. I don't frequent shaker bars any more. Being that Newport News passed laws back in '86 requiring the dancers to wear bathing suit tops instead of pasty's doesn't do a whole lot for me. I see just as much at the beach! I've never been much for fake ta-ta's either. Seems the quality of the women on stage has also declined over the years. Not just looks in general, but how well they perform as well. I miss the good old days in Newport News!There was a time in the 70's when the dancers were topless at Buck's and the Junction. At that time, Bucks had a large military customer base and the Junction was kind of a biker bar (a favorite of the Renegade MC I believe) The Junction was known as "Grotto East" or something like that. The Junction had a sign to the effect "No Club Colors, No exposed weapons and shirt and shoes required" or something like that. Concealed weapons were all right (LOL). That was about the time that old Lloyd B. was alive and both the Junction and Bucks had some really pretty dancers. Bucks had a fire some time in the eighties and a major remodeling. Ah, the memories!

I just edited this to remove a last name. The person was the owner of "Buck's Brand" for years and was pretty well known. He has also been deceased for several years but I didn't want to risk being banned for using a real name.

Clark Gable
06-22-12, 11:42
Me and a couple of my buddies will be coming through northfolk tonight. I was wandering if there is a club you could recommend that we would enjoy. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks and happy hunting!

JayNTurn
07-03-12, 07:44
Yeah, both Buck's and The Junction have some pretty nasty wenches working for them! Red Velvet on Warwick near Beachmont has apparently shut down. I don't frequent shaker bars any more. Being that Newport News passed laws back in '86 requiring the dancers to wear bathing suit tops instead of pasty's doesn't do a whole lot for me. I see just as much at the beach! I've never been much for fake ta-ta's either. Seems the quality of the women on stage has also declined over the years. Not just looks in general, but how well they perform as well. I miss the good old days in Newport News!The word is that Red Velvet has apparently joined forces with Majic City in downtown Newport News (Off of Jefferson Avenue) in order to provide more girls and a stronger chef that can serve more than the regular menu they already have. I am not sure how its going for them, as their clientele lately has been more rough around the edges than usual.

DonCorinthos
06-14-15, 20:08
Does anyone know if Bucks has lap dancing, I heard Headlights is managing there now and they have lap dancing at the Portsmouth location.

War Doggie
06-03-21, 22:53
I stopped in after work the other night 3 girls were dancing all were easy on the eyes, stayed thru 2 dancers but overall for this area not bad. Not bad at all.

Moseic98
03-01-22, 00:06
I haven't been to a club in probably over 10 years. Jbs and headlights is relaitvely close by and was wondering if it was worthwhile. I'm not expecting Vegas quality, but are the girls reasonable? Has anyone ever gotten any additional action?

Will probably hit up later this week so will report when I do.

Chuckr
03-01-22, 19:28
I haven't been to a club in probably over 10 years. Jbs and headlights is relaitvely close by and was wondering if it was worthwhile. I'm not expecting Vegas quality, but are the girls reasonable? Has anyone ever gotten any additional action?

Will probably hit up later this week so will report when I do.Like you hadn't been to a strip club in years. Went to JB's by Eustis a couple years ago on a Saturday afternoon at about 3 pm. Bad attitude from everyone inside. No waitress came to my table. Went to the bar and the bar tender ignored me for 10 minutes. I was the only one at the bar at that moment. Dancer sat down till I pulled out some money then only walked around the stage. Then to top it off I leave and go to my car and someone had broken off both mirrors on my car.

Moseic98
03-01-22, 21:50
Like you hadn't been to a strip club in years. Went to JB's by Eustis a couple years ago on a Saturday afternoon at about 3 pm. Bad attitude from everyone inside. No waitress came to my table. Went to the bar and the bar tender ignored me for 10 minutes. I was the only one at the bar at that moment. Dancer sat down till I pulled out some money then only walked around the stage. Then to top it off I leave and go to my car and someone had broken off both mirrors on my car.I always assumed if any of these clubs were really nice then there would be some reports here. Maybe I will skip and go to one of the amps in that area