PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

VAJimbo
04-23-07, 19:44
Out today and found Pepper around 26th and Orcutt Ave, she's BSW about 5'3” 110, 30s, med length hair, when I saw her, her tits were looking small. Got a good BBBJCIM and she pulled her top down so I could play with her tits (not bad but deflated / saggy) for 20. She started nice and slow went down most of the way and flexed her throat mussels around me and her finish was vary good. Asked for contact info and she said she stayed on 35th in the 1100 block and comes out around 11 and noon. When I checked my car tonight before going home from work I found her keys, went looking for her this evening and did not see her so guess I'll have to find her tomorrow and see if there is a reward.

Looks 5-6 average looking
Skill-9 one of the best BJ's I've had in a long time.
Attitude good, a little bit of a player but not to bad
Would I do her again, I hope I can find her and claim my reward.

Willie Burg
05-14-07, 08:24
Sorry I'm late posting this. I tried several times, but kept getting interrupted - no privacy.

Last Friday about 6:30 - 7:00pm I was driving back to Williamsburg after power shoping at Costco’s. I took the scenic route (Warkwick) to avoid any possible back ups at the Fort Useless Exit. I was coming up on the 7-11 next to the Tudor Inn when... Could it be? New Talent?

Picked up a girl, white, about 5-4 or 5-5, slender. Her face and body were somewhere between a 9 and 10 on the SW Scale. She called herself Valerie. Went back to her room after she used my cell phone to call and clear the room ahead of our arrival. I wasn't out looking and didn't expect to see anyone, so I didn't have any cash on hand. We went to the gas station up the road so I could use the ATM and she could by more minutes for her phone.

Covered BJ, Mish, then Doggie, then the phone rang. I was just starting to get there. I hesitated for a moment, but the phone was on the bed, so she answered and I kept on pumping. She said "wrong room," and hung up the phone. I had already deflated somewhat. She had already said that we couldn't take too long, I was already hot from the weather, the room was hot, and I new I wasn't going to get back the hardness I had lost.

She apologized for the phone interruption and said she'd give me a break next time. Gave me her digits. I asked if I could share. She said only if I call first and then she would see that person only if I came with them. If I see her again, I'll work on the digit-sharing thing. I can't remember how much I gave her. I think it might have been .60 + and I paid for her phone card. It was too much. As a rule I never pay more than .60, but she did have a really nice body. Her ass was beautiful to look at. She wasn't shaved, but not real bushy either. Her tits were small, but well shaped with nice nipples.

I hope you run into her, but be careful. I felt a little wary the whole time. She seems like the type that could play you, or scam you. I can't say why. It's just something I felt in my bone - er (the one I had just before the phone rang).

Willie Burg

VAJimbo
05-15-07, 20:59
I have been seeing a BSW about 5'2” 135, a little thick, curly hair mid length on Jeff around Murcury. Today she was wearing a very short skirt and small top. I have also been seeing a WSW around 40-45 blond, good body for her age slim looks like some C cups about 5' 4”. At first I did not think she was working but, she's out walking to much going no ware. She dose not seem to be giving the look but at the same time I watched her walk two blocks north to the Hess and then in to the store and out in lees then 30 sec and back down South. I lost her but she showed back up walking North again about 15 Min later on the other side of the road.

Down on Madison Seems like the girls are coming out around 1400, in the last two days I saw two 7-8 girls.1st one was yesterday I was going South passing 49th and she pointed at me and started walking out to the road, I was going a little to fast so when around the block and when I got back she and an older (40-50) BSW were heading South just on the south side of 48th and a guy stopped in the middle of the road short of the stop sign and got her. A little further down the road a 3rd BSW was sitting on the walk. She looked like about a 5-6 30s shoulder length hair.
Well looked to day and see a hot looking BSW 5' 9” slim, short (ear length) hair, looked like C cups gave me the look and smiled so I pull over to the side of the st and wouldn't you know it LE turns the corner and two more park under the highway, well she kept walking and I got the hell out of there.

So guys they are out there over the last day and a half I have seen 15 or more most to big, to old and or in the hood but, they are out there. I saw a few possibles that I will check on later this week to include a young (I hope 18 or more) black girl with one in the oven, looks about 4 month along but, she still looks good even with the belly. If anything comes out of it I'll let you know and yes it's a little kinky but hey I bet she could use a little $ for things for the kid.

Such A Beast
06-03-07, 20:32
Met a Tracy near Bellwood about a week ago. Looked damn good from a distance says she's mixed with Indian and a few other things. Looked kinda Latino from a distance but said she wasn't. Teeth were a little ragged, but she was cute and good attitude. Otherwise a nice 6.5 on sw scale. Gave her .30 for half and half. She was nice, tight, and very enjoyable. Says she bartend/dances at the Junction on Warwick and gave # for contact. Never tried #, but she said a dude would answer and then just ask for her. Senior members are welcome by PM.

Dirty Dog
08-17-07, 02:13
I took a ride down Oak, Roanoke, Orcut etc.... and surounding area's and found a few good deals walking around. I met a girl that goes by sugar mama that performed above and beyond and did'nt have the usaul crack hoe smell. I also did the Jefferson cruise but no luck.

VAJimbo
10-22-07, 19:53
Out looking around to day around 10:00 am, did Jefferson saw nothing so continued on into the hood, at 25th and Roanoke spotted a BSW about 5'1” 100, mid 30s, black med length hair that looked pretty good, she waved. I when around the block and picked her up, seemed new to the game, I drove a little to make sure no one was behind me as we made small talk. When I felt safe I asked her what she wanted for half and half, she said she would like to get at least 20, more if I could manage. I said 20 and tip if good , so we parked and she took her blue jeans off and pulled up her shirt. She had nice little a's but looked good, we got stared and she was giving me a 1st class BBBJ nice and slow getting most of it in, good slurping and some licking, I put the hat on ( she said she did not do that well) and did her mish for a while then doggy. Nice snug pu**y that got wet, she made some little sounds but not a big show Gave her extra 5 for tip.
Overall good time , did not seem to be on anything, for 25 good value and I'll do her if I can find her

VAJimbo
11-10-07, 13:46
Went out Thursday about 1030 am checked Jefferson saw nothing, looked around on Madison nothing again. Headed South of 664 and found Cash around 30th and Marshal (BSW tall 2 face piercings). Asked for half and half but, it was her time of the month settled for BBBJCIM for 20. and a tip for a few pics. Gave her my number and will try and set something up for next week. With the lack of girls and winter coming on it may be a good time to line up a few regulars. Sorry for the late report.

VAJimbo
11-16-07, 19:24
Well I set up a date with Cash (tall one) for yesterday, she did not show, which is funny she called me 2 to get it set up and 2 more times to ask if I was going to make it so 5 calls total and I think she called this am. I started to worry a little that she was setting me up for something but, nothing out of normal for the area and no Cash.
So now that my hart was broken (well maybe not but it sounds good) I had to have someone console me, that was no problem in fact at the vary spot I was to meet Cash was Sugar 5ft 95-100lbs 22 short hair. I had spotted her on my first pass but, had thought she was a school girl, on my 3rd pass she waived and I got a better look at her face and could tell she was not. So I asked if she needed a ride and after we got away from the area with no tail we did the cop check and set the deal half and half for 30. We parked and she went right to work good BBBJ and then on to the 2nd half. A little lose (2 kids) little A tits that had been sucked out, and in the middle of the show she stops me, turns around and takes a piss. She then gets back in position grabs my dick a pushes herself back on it hard.

Overall ok good oral but the piss thing was a little off putting.

VAJimbo
11-19-07, 18:56
Set a date with Mickey for today, she called at 700am siad she could not make it (I must not be living right) out about 10am, looked on Jefferson zip, checked the hood south of 664 saw one older fat BSW on 30th and Orcutt, one big girl 5'10" or better 29th and Madison BSW, mid 20's did not look that good to me, pushed on into hampton and made the loop back seeing the same two. Saw 3 good looking girls but they did not seem to be working. Cut back up Madisson North of 664 saw a posibel BSW nice face but to big for me, back up Jefferson with out seeing anything.
Hope you guys are having better luck then me.

VAJimbo
11-30-07, 22:27
Needed some one to check my head today so when looking, saw nothing on Jefferson after 2 passes, checked Madison and did not see anything I liked, checked Oak and MLK area, nothing. So looking around the hood and saw Sugar, had a fellow member pm me and tell me he had a less then good time with her but needed someone to work on my head so took the chance. Parked and she got started, good skills, after a few mins she stopped and asked if she was doing it right and said just tell her how I liked it, I said she was doing fine but I would let her know what I needed. Well she did a fine job, I saw she had a phone so asked for her number, she gave me it but, said she did not have any mins. She asked if I could take her to the store and then drop her off, I did just to see if she was going to get the card, she did but got the wrong kind. I talked to her and she asked for my number and I gave it to her. She asked if I would like 2 girls or something sometime. I said we may set something up later.

I'm thinking that she can be cultivated to find and set me up with several girls in the area. If she get her phone working and keeps providing good service I'll see what happens, and I'll let you know.

Vbgent4u2c
12-02-07, 01:36
Well, I had an interesting evening to say the least.

There I was this evening on Yahoo, minding my own business, trolling for some freebie fun and I get an IM from a lady in the chat room. Tells me she is in college and needs money to make her rent or she is going to get thrown out of her apartment.

Sends me some pics and she is an absolute hottie. Tan, blond, cheer leader type. Too good to be true (Warning #1), but of course she was very convincing in her plea for me to help her out and have a lot of fun in the process. I ask her to send me some nude pics so I know she isn't LE. She tells me she doesn't have any nude pics (Warning #2) and she doesn't know what "LE" means (Warning #3). She then tells me that I won't be disappointed.

I tell her I need to jump in the shower and then I will drive the 45 mins to NN to see her. She says just leave now and I can take a shower when I get there. Visions of me soaping up that hot little body did get the best of me, so I ask her for her address but she says just drive to an exit off 64 and she will call me in about 20 mins for further direction (Warning #4). So, I am very supicious but her pics or so hot I would be a fool not to check it out. She also tells me that she is alone....and really needs the assistance bad. I ask her for her phone number in case I need to call her and she says that she doesn't like to give her number out until after we meet (Warning #5).

She calls me before I get to the exit and I ask for her address, but she tells me to go to a corner store and she will call me back. At this point I know I am being had, but I am curious to see where this is going and I am confident that if someone is trying to set me up to rob me I can handle it. I figured she would meet me there and I wanted to see what she really looked like, but no she calls me and asks me what kind of car I am driving and I tell her as I know I am being watched at this point.

She then tells me for her "protection" I need to drive to an isolated back road and at a certain sign to "leave the money in an envelope behind the sign" and then come back to the convenience store and await further instructions to her place". I am like...what did you say? Do you really expect me to leave a buck fifty on THE SIDE OF THE ROAD?!?! I asked her if guys really fall for this scam? She gets very upset and says it isn't a scam...she needs to it this way for her safety. Take note that all we have agreed to at this point is that she will let me take a shower at her place.

I also noticed that a yellow POS tricked out car was basically shadowing me since I got to the area.

So, I tell her I am not leaving any do-ray-me on the side of the road and if she wants to do this meet me at the convenience store...I will give her 15 minutes then I am leaving. She then calls me back like 5 minutes later and tells me to just leave HALF the dough at the sign and she will "trust me" for the other half! LOL! I tell her she is running out of time and if she needs help with the rent to get her blond, tanned ass up there. She then tells me that she will call my cell phone endlessly and then tell my wife what I was doing. I laughed at her and told her to this point all I have done is drive around for an hour looking at Xmas lights and I am not married. I then ask who's pics did she steal, because that sure was not her in the pics. She then asks really snotty "How do you know that isn't me?" I tell her is she looked like the chick in those pics she wouldn't need to try and rip people off...guys would just give her what she wants. CLICK! LOL!

So, all in all I wasted 2 hours and 10 gallons of Petrol for nothing. I know...should have trusted the spidey sense but man...those pics were hot.

So, since I was out I cruised Jefferson and this time I heeded the warnings...good thing too!

Vbgent4u2c
12-02-07, 01:56
So on the way back from my scam trip I cruise Jefferson and come up on a shapely blond walking down by the 7-11 across from the Midway. Not sure what cross streets, but she almost causes a monger accident in the parking lot of the 7-11. Oh...one other thing...the whole time I am on Jefferson I do not see one NNPD car.

I notice that while she is talking to a guy in a white pick up she is standing away from the truck on the drivers side (Warning #1). She sees me and waves, then walks over and says "What you looking for, hon?" She is also on my drivers side about 2 feet away (Warning #2) and I ask her if she needs a ride since it is so cold. She says "Oh yeah...I am soooo cold!"...then she just blows into her hands (she had gloves on) and I can see that she is older, but still well within the acceptable range. So I figure that she is going to get in, but she just stands there and looks over at the truck, then says...."No, I am OK, hon!". I tell her to be careful and hope she gets home OK being the good samaritan that I am.

So, I pull back onto Jefferson and this SUV comes flying up and gets behind me. I can "feel" my plates being run. The SUV follows me for about 2 minutes and then does a U-turn. So I drive down to about 35th street and turn around to go back up to see if she is continuing her stroll. It takes about 5 minutes for me to get back up by the 7-11 and now there are at least 4 NNPD cars in the parking lot across from the 7-11 with the white truck pulled over and several police in uniform and out questioning the driver. No sign of the blond chick.

So I go down to about the drug store and even though I knew it was a bad idea I had to do another U-turn and go back by the scene to get home. As I drive by scene (the third time) the light of course turns red and one of the NNPD cars pulls out right behind me. I know at this point I am going to see some blue lights as they obviously have me "made me" by this time. Much to my surprise this guy follows me for about another 2 mins and then turns off.

What a night!!! Lots of wasted time, lots of wasted gas and nothing...but at least I am not in the clinker!

OldSailor
12-02-07, 06:59
VBGent,
I wonder if this is the same pretty but older blond we keep seeing on Jefferson? She seems to be walking between the Colonial motel and Dresden during the day, wearing dark glasses. I saw her last week and maneuvered near her in parking lots twice, pretending to talk on my cell phone. Both times she went to a pay phone and seemed to be talking to someone. She didn't seem interested in introducing herself and I felt a warning light flashing somewhere so I left the area.
Oldsailor

VAJimbo
12-02-07, 14:37
Out last night (must be living right 2 weekends in a row) and checked Hampton strolls, LEO on Shell stopping anyone they could, one followed me for almost a mile.
With all the activity I moved on out of the area, lots of LE activity in SE Newport News as well. Started thinking I would just go home but, thought I may as well look at the Xmas lights so pushed on, at Marshall and 32nd I saw 3 girls all around 20 or so.
1st One tall maybe 6ft slim looking med hair looked like a hard body, she looked at me and had something in her hand and started acting like she was giving it head.
2Nd 5'4” thin to average build mid length hair nice butt.
3rd one 5' 6” or so med build brown or blond and black hair. I also saw a white van sitting about 10 feet from the corner with it lights on so I went down to 26th and back around and the van was still there. I don't know what the deal was but, did not think it would be a good idea to pick one up with the van right there I would not think it was LE being that obvious but, could have been or maybe a “manager”. So pressed on to Madison (old habit and on the way) saw 2 BSWs one old and large one vary old, not for me so on to Jefferson.
I saw nothing not a sole, so when I got to J Clyde I stopped to pickup a few things at the drug store, inside was a nice looking light skinned black girl early 20's 5'3” 95 lbs black hair to mid neck, good looking butt dressed in nice dress pants, nice top and long coat, in short looked like she had been out on the town or dinner. I passed by her just to get a look, got my things and she was walking out the door as I got my change. Just as I was getting to my car she approached me and asked if I could give her a ride seeing it was cold out. Being the nice guy I am I said sure but, she would have to tell me her name she said Keisha (sp?) and off we go, now I'm thinking to clean and to nicely dressed but whats the worst that can happen, so start hinting around and she said that she needed some $ to get somethings and could I help. So I asked what she had in mind, she had a room and for 50 we could go there and have a real good time. Once in the room she started kissing and hugging me and we made our way to the bed kissing all the way, once there I started exploring her body, nice perky B's with responsive nips, flat abs, trimmed hair into a little landing strip, smelled nice and fresh. Now I normally would not DATY a SW but she was not your normal SW so I just could not pass this up. This has been a long report so I'll start rapping it up, had a grate time for 90 plus min a real GFE time, cam twice and laid with her after talking so here is her story.
21 works in NN but at a low paying job said she dose this once in a while to make ends meet, would not give me any contact info or let me take any pics (not even without face). Said if I saw her at work “please do not act a fool” and get her in trouble and if I wanted to see her again check the store Friday/ Saturday around midnight, I mite find her there again but, not to count on it.

Vbgent4u2c
12-02-07, 16:04
VBGent,
I wonder if this is the same pretty but older blond we keep seeing on Jefferson? She seems to be walking between the Colonial motel and Dresden during the day, wearing dark glasses. I saw her last week and maneuvered near her in parking lots twice, pretending to talk on my cell phone. Both times she went to a pay phone and seemed to be talking to someone. She didn't seem interested in introducing herself and I felt a warning light flashing somewhere so I left the area.
Oldsailor

Very well could have been. She was blond, thin, older....but pretty? I would have to hold off on that. She looked a little "seasoned". Had some nice earrings on that caught my eye as well. Probably best that we passed on her.

VAJimbo
12-04-07, 22:45
I picked up T (BSW 30's thin reported on her before) got ½ and ½ for 35 so nothing new but, talking to her I asked about the 3 “girls” I saw on Saturday. She said they were she-males, hims TV's or what ever you will. I do not know she has not always given good info and in fact her batting average about other girls is vary low but, I felt I should pass along the info true or not considering I was the one that reported. I just would not want anyone picking one up and getting a surprise in a bad way and she has never said that about anyone before. Could be true or could be that she is just trying to keep customers, ether way she said “got to give it to them they look good, don't they.” Well yes they did but just not my thing if true. Be careful out there and may be a good thing to do a good cop check on anyone you don't know.
White van guy thanks maybe.

Seva Lurker
12-05-07, 09:37
Vajimbo,

I wouldn't take T's info on a TS or TV or two in the area too lightly. There have been reports in the past of gender benders being sighted in the past.

The one's reported on previously were a bit older, but unfortunately, they are there. I'd hate to have anyone see something like this (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48013).

Zepplin
12-06-07, 17:19
Well, I had an interesting evening to say the least.

There I was this evening on Yahoo, minding my own business, trolling for some freebie fun and I get an IM from a lady in the chat room.....

...She then tells me for her "protection" I need to drive to an isolated back road and at a certain sign to "leave the money in an envelope behind the sign".......

I got the same thing a couple of years ago and after back and forth pms I got "put it in a sock and leave it" and it was more like $100 and so I not so politely declined

Z

VAJimbo
01-11-08, 19:00
Went out about 1045, started at J Clyde and headed South on Jefferson spotted a good looking light skinned black girl about 5’6”, looked thin from what I could see (face and lower body) early 20s around Main st. LEO was around so thought I would see if I could pull in to the office parking lot between Aberthaw and Bellwood and if the coast was clear pick her up at the drive way. Well I watch her walking south and then about 50 ft from the drive way she turns around and heads back North, Ok I’ll see if I can get her at Main. So I go down to Bellwood and LEO is sitting at the end of the road but, dose not follow me, then I get to Main and Jefferson and there are 3 marked cars there. I just don’t see this working out so head South to see if anything is happening.

Hit Madison and see a BBW walking at 43rd so head over to South of 664, take a quick look around and see 1-2 LEOs in the are and nothing that looks good so take a look and a possible parking spot. Get back to 30th and Marshall to find 2-3 LEOs per block, time to go. Head North and it just keeps getting thicker with them, looked like they were looking for someone. Hit Madison and think an undercover followed me up and around for about 5min, get back to Madison without anyone right on my ass and see 2 girls that looked good (BSWs thin to med thin, 20s)but at 49th LEO turns onto Madison and starts to check out one of them, she turns and walks West heading to Jefferson so I get into position to pick up the other. I’m sitting about 15-20 feet back from Madison and about to flash my lights at her when a guy stops right at the corner and picks her up. That guy must have some big ones being that blatant with all the heat, so I decide to head to Hampton to see if anything is happening. When I get to Jefferson I see Cash (tall one) and better yet she sees me and not a cop in sight. So pick her up and get out of the area.
She looks better then last time I saw her (cleaner, nicer dressed, more awake, still has the face rings) Good half and half for 40, talking to her she tells me the cops have been thick for the last 2 nights and are stopping or following girls often. I tell her she needs to get a phone and she tells me she has one but no charger but, she will get one and call me (we will see).

I left the pick up location off but trusted members can PM for it, could be a good pick up spot.

Things are hot out there and I see other places are going through the same (election time) so think with the right head, and be careful. To the guys that “beat” me to the pick ups it’s cool I would rather go home with out then from jail but, I would like to see reports.

Lawnman
01-30-08, 02:55
Happen to make a run down Jefferson on my way back from Williamsburg. Did any one else see the blonde in the white go go boots about two blocks down from the new police headquarters. When I went by her she did the wave, so I did the spin around and she was at the edge of the sidewalk and waved me down, kept on going to close to you know what for me! Anyone else try her out? Also there was an older brunette about two blocks past the blonde.

VAJimbo
02-23-08, 18:47
Out last night (Fri) 1145-130 did not see anything on Jefferson so headed south to Madison. Saw a BSW with blond hair, shoulder length about 5’3” looked OK. Also saw a 2nd BSW short hair did not get a good look as guy behind me did a U turn and got her before I could get back. He also got pulled over about one and half blocks away, LE pulled the U turn right in front of me, hope that it was not one of you. He did have it coming doing 2 U turns within less then a min. Looked over on the South side of 664 and did not see anything worth picking up, so started back up North.

Found Tamar BSW 19, 105 ish, 5’4” Bobbed hair cut (kind of a modern page bay) nice little perky B’s, 35 for half and half. The BBBJ was so so but the 2nd half was good, snug little kitty (little too much) nice shapely small ass, a little on the thin side. She’s new to the area and the game said she just got here from NC and need the $ to get a place.

After I dropped her off I saw 2 Black girls at the corner of 48th talking to some guy, they gave me the look and one waved booth looked good but, not sure of their age. Saw a White girl with white boots around Morris and Jefferson, she was with a black guy walking, And I saw 2 black girls milling around just south of main St looked good but did not get a vary good look.

Scalded Dog
03-07-08, 09:31
Has the action in Newport News dried up? I did the Jefferson Avenue tour twice yesterday and came up empty. I hope the rest of you having better luck than I am. My first tour was around 10:30 - 11:00 am and the second was at 4:0 pm.

VAJimbo
03-18-08, 18:59
Out today looking around and saw a new BSW on Marshal South of 664, guy in a pickup got her before me. She looked nice but ghetto 5’7”ish trim, looked like c cups, mid 20s.

Found Tamara again and she gave me good service again, half and half for 40, she is vary accommodating but still no number.

Looks like the city is doing work in the area and another house looks like it will be torn down soon so day time hunting may slow on Madison.

VAJimbo
03-26-08, 19:34
Went out around 1030 to see what was up, did the Jefferson loop for a while and only saw the He-She around Bellwood. Headed down to Madison and saw a possible but, if she was working she was being vary careful and low key, I think she was working as she vanished and could only have been pick-up. Headed South and found a WSW calling her self Naughty on Marshal, She was 27ish, 5’4”, maybe 135-140 light brown hair almost blond, nice rack maybe D cups and firm. Good service for 40, no rush and she seemed to enjoy her job. I commented that I had not seen her before and she said she keeps a low profile, No number sorry

Anonymouse
04-01-08, 19:02
Yesterday,I had the unfortunate problem of seeing supply and demand work on the streets of our fair city. Having a business meeting near Ft Eutice and some time to get there, I was "kinda" cruising 1/2 looking for an opportunity. Driving past our well know King James area I saw a WSW just at the Trailer park.
Before I could get turned around another monger picked her up. Turning around again, I saw another WSW near the "Ramada". I wasn't sure so I took a right turn down a side street to turn around. Had to wait on a Wolf construction company truck to pass. Unfortunately, he stopped to pick here up. Hope he wasn't on the clock. Still driving north, I say a 3rd WSW(?) just after main. Couldn't stop immediately so by the time I turned around she was gone too. Saw another WSW about 5'5" skinny about a 6 on the SW scale when comming back from my meeting; she was near central PD. Saw her again today near Mercury. Guess the bottom line to this story is spring is here. Becareful out there and don't drive stupid.

Scalded Dog
04-02-08, 05:29
Hey guys,

Anonymouse is right. Spring is here and it looks like we're all going to have to get in where we fit in. Be careful out there and let the games begin.

Anonymouse what time was all of this action going on?

Anonymouse
04-08-08, 20:02
Surprisingly this was around 7:30 aand m. Not so surprisingly you'll see the girls out before 11:00 on a regular basis since this is close to check out time and they're trying to make the "rent for the night" (sometimes even before they try to get fix money.

Willie Burg
04-12-08, 16:07
Met a blonde wsw on Jefferson today. She was walking West on Jefferson between Ivy Farms and Dresden. Black top and jeans. She called herself Shorty or maybe it's Shortie. At any rate I got Shorty. Her hair was blonde and in that pasted to the head style. She is probably about 5'2" - 5'3", not fat, not skinny. Breasts where ok, slight droop, but not deflated. Shaved pussy. Went back to her room. Half n half for .5. Not bad oral skills. Did her doggie. Nice looking ass and tight pussy. I was a little uncomfortable with her in the car because her top was black, shoulderless and looked very sleezy. She just looked a little to obvious. Though about having her throw something over her top, but I only had a really nice dress shirt in the car.

VAJimbo
04-25-08, 18:52
Been busy with so many things but, still have had time for a little fun.

Found a BSW 25, 5’4” 120 short hair floppy B’s on Madison last Friday (18th) early am. Said her name was Blair, so-so BBBJ but good on the 2nd half. She was sharing a room with another BSW 30s 5’5 140ish blond hair and they tried to get 20 fro the room but I said no way and walked after I was finished. I would do her again but watch out for a scam with them. Saw 3 other BSWs out at the same time same area and no LE in the area.

Out today about 10:00 did the Jefferson loop 2 times and did not see anything, nothing on Madison, saw a bigger (not fat just one of the tall big girls) girl on Marshal looked ok but her face was bad. Looked around the area for a little and saw nothing ells.

Headed East and found Little Bit just inside NN, and got the normal good service for 40. She was happy to see me and thanked me for giving one of you her # (your welcome) from the way she talked you two must have had a good time.

Any way went back the way I came and did not see anything.

VAJimbo
05-14-08, 18:09
Ok will not claim to be the first to say it but it fit’s today.
Went out to see what I could find before lunch and spotted a little spinner BSW on Jefferson, pulled into a parking lot ahead of her to get a better look and make the pick up. Right after I park a 2nd guy pulls in for the same reason and then a 3rd guy. So she gets to the parking lot and her face is not the best and she looks much older then I was looking for (body of an 18 year old face of a 40 year old). She looked right at me and with the 2 other guys and her face I decide to pass but the 3rd guy picks her up.

Did the Jefferson loop 2 more times and did not see anything ells, so headed to Madison and zip there so head to the south side of 664. Saw a BBW BSW but not my thing so headed east. Saw Sugar momma but had to go around the block and could not find her when I got back.

Went over to Oak and found “Oreo” light skinned black girl, 18, tall and thin, b-c’s but 4.5 months PG. Picked her up after a little cat and mouse chase. She got in and it was clear she was new, anyway after a little more cat and mouse I just told her what I wanted and how much I would pay, she agreed and we parked. BBBJ was ok (she needs training) main event was good. After we were done she opened up and told me that she was almost 5 months, could not get the father to help, had to drop out of school and this was the first time she had done this but needed the $ etc. I felt bad for her and gave her 20 more and some info to help her new in her new job.

VAJimbo
07-08-08, 19:43
Went out early this am and found Cash on Roanoke, she said she had been a quest of the city and was staying with her mom right now. She also said action was moving to new spots (PM for info). Drove to a good spot and got half and half for the going rate.

Dave Inva
07-10-08, 16:53
Did the Jefferson cruise this afternoon around 2. I also went down to Madison and Marshal areas, although in hindsight after doing Madison twice realized the potential hot spot is a lot closer to the freeway than I started out. Saw on BSW on Madison wearing a red (? )ish mini-skirt. She wasn't very nice looking; she gave me two looks (we were about 5 feet from each other, she was crossing the street) she turned around for the second look and it was a definite "wanna try" look.

Got back onto Jefferson, saw a couple potentials: one dirty blond walking near the thrift store, but by the time I got turned around she had disappeared. Saw another in the same area, I turned into the thrift store parking lot, she walks right by me and starts talking to one of the workers there. So maybe she worked there, I don't know. Young, blond, smoking, carrying "the bag" they all see to carry. Anyway, I'm sitting in the parking lot waiting to see if she'll walk over and I see another blond. Pink shirt (tight); blue jeans. She's on the other side of Jefferson. She never looked at me, but I was watching her. She keeps walking (headed towards merc) and I'm sitting at the light trying to turn onto Jeff to get a look and maybe the pick up. When I notice my fellow monger had already beat me to the punch. He was in another parking lot (on her side of the road.). I saw the entire pick up waiting at the light. Maybe you saw me do a u-turn at the light in front of where you did the pick up? Anyway, I hope it was good. She looked Okay from where I could see her.

VAJimbo
11-18-08, 19:22
Went out Monday night about 11pm, figured the day and weather would keep them in but, had to go look.
Jefferson, Madison were lifeless I did not see anyone no girls, no guys no one. Hit Marshal and saw a WSW but when I did the block saw a car and a van with people in them and the girl did not seem to move vary far from the corner so pressed on. Saw a possible BSW a little further down but she was to big for me. Hit chestnut and Roanoke saw 2 BSWs, picked up LA LA 5’3” 140 med black hair D cups, good BBBJ for 20 and she seemed to like me playing with them tits.

All in all for a Monday and cold not bad

VAJimbo
01-07-09, 21:19
Was out today taking care of some things, looked over Jefferson and did not see anything continued south and did the Madison area but LEO was sitting under 664. Checked out Marshall and fond tall Cash, she lost a little weight not much just 3-5 lbs. Got the regular half and half for 40 and she seemed to get into it a little. She gave me her new number and asked if we could do a longer date. I told her I would consider it but the last time did not work that well. She said she was having some family issues then and thought she could make it interesting for me, may have to give her a 2nd try. She did confirm she was bi and had a girlfriend in the past so that may be promising.

Zepplin
01-14-09, 15:05
Thanks to VaJimbo for jump starting this thread twice with some good info. I have passed on tall cash for the same reason. Saw out about a week or two ago on Madison and passed.

Maybe if I see her again I'll try again.

There is some new talent in town, but not so good I'd forward the number. wsw, red hair, bigger but not fat was at first good find, but after the second session I threw away her # because I had to haggle too much. So if you see her be ready for her to agree to .5 ~.6 then try for more later.

The rest of the usual crowd (4) have been out lately on J and I would not recommend any of them either except in a pinch.

Happy hunting to all in "09

Z

Vanomad
01-31-09, 09:42
I forgot to mention that Carla has put on a few pounds and looks a lot better then she did during the summer.

Bubba44
02-01-09, 15:17
Found V up by the KFC near the back gate to Ft. Eustis. So-so performer. Whined about $ but settled when offered to drop back off. Lived near there and picking up a few extra bucks. Threw away the #. Nice ta-ta's and bod. Just not a great attitude.

Mister Gizmo
02-18-09, 23:26
Was out this past Sunday morning around 4am and found Jodie walking down Jefferson near the new Police Station. Not sure in which direction. She was a WSW with about a 5 on the looks scale. 30 for BBBJCIM. I rate her skills about a 4. Have digits if anyone is interested. Senior members only.

Bubba44
03-07-09, 10:45
Met Rhonda, WSW on Warwick. BBJTCIM. Skills were a solid 9, looks about 4 or 5. Sorry, no digits. Has a place but declined when found someone else would be there (wtf?). Senior members can get a more detailed description of location via PM. B44

VAJimbo
04-04-09, 13:00
Looks like LE just finished a roundup of the girls 24-31 Mar, so Jefferson will be dry for a while and I would look for them to set up for a spring sting for mongers. Make sure you are thinking with the right head when you out playing.

Vbgent4u2c
04-05-09, 08:40
Very good point. This is also the time the news channels will set up a CL sting with LE or start chasing mongers with video cameras for the May ratings. This is a good time to stick with your regs.

Looks like LE just finished a roundup of the girls 24-31 Mar, so Jefferson will be dry for a while and I would look for them to set up for a spring sting for mongers. Make sure you are thinking with the right head when you out playing.

Seva Lurker
04-06-09, 07:56
Took a couple of passes up and down Jefferson and Warwick around 4 yesterday afternoon.

Absolutely nothing to be seen.

VAJimbo
04-11-09, 13:48
I was out on Jefferson about noon on Fri and saw a WSW blond, she was picked up by BK and they pulled into the Midtown. I also was a WSW dark hair, further south getting picked up by a 7-11. So I guess LE missed a few, I wish I had been by myself the blond looked ok from what I could see.

Seva Lurker
04-11-09, 15:56
I was out around 1 this afternoon. Spotted two WSW's.

First was on Jefferson near the trailer parks between 74th and 79th Sts. She was headed south. I wasn't sure at first, so I did a couple of flips. I came out of the 7-11 at 74th and watched a monger snatch her up a couple of blocks further south.

The other was meandering all over the place near the Midtown. At first I thought she might be a sting. There were two cop cars on Lyliston with their lights going and a couple of cars on the side of the road. On the second pass, it just looked like an accident under investigation.

Anyway, this lady was coming out of the Midtown looking back towards the cops when I first spotted her. Did a flip and on the south bound leg, she had crossed Jefferson and was talking to a black couple. Another flip and she was still headed south, but only with the black woman. Finally after a couple of more directional changes on both our parts, I caught a picture of her in front of the Midtown.

I'd rate the first one a 6 to 7 and the second a 5, though she did have some nice tits showing when I first saw her. Sweater hanging down and bra straps with cleavage showing.

Either one of these the ladies you saw yesterday Jimbo?

Sorry for the blur on lady 1. I had to shot from a distance to catch her before she jumped into the monger mobile. Then I cropped it to protect the guilty as it were. I could read the dude's plate. :(

VAJimbo
04-12-09, 10:31
SL I do not think so, the 1st one could be but, the hair is different and the rack looks a little smaller I just can’t be sure one way or the other.
2nd one no different hair and much thicker, so looks like there are some girls left.
On a side note I got a call from angel (WSW, 20’s south of 664) she asked if I wanted to meet a “slim BSW and if I wanted to do a 3 some” I said I would need to see the other girl give her a try first. I’m not sure if I would do angel unless she has cleaned up last time I saw her she was looking haggard.

Seva Lurker
04-12-09, 16:34
Okay Jimbo, how about one of these two? Okay, the -4 lady is probably the same one as the -1 from yesterday. Same clothes and such. I still cannot get a good shot of her. :( The clearest photo I have of her she is cut in half at the edge of the picture.

Anyway, she was walking North on Jefferson between Hilton and 74th around 1 today.

The pink top was crossing Jefferson like she was coming from the Colonial Motor. There were at least three mongers trying their demolition derby routing trying to pick her up in the parking lot by the Azteca Mexican place.

She walked by one guy to get in the silver car. Hey, I don't normally like identifying monger mobiles, but this one is in the back ground.

Miss Pink Top had a nice rack, but her butt was a bit flabby, reminded me of Santa's belly in "The Night Before Christmas", but as you can see it still didn't look bad in the spandex.

VAJimbo
04-12-09, 19:40
I think we have a winner, I think the one in the pink top is the one I saw by the BK, I still can’t tell about the other one.
Good to see there are still some girls out, and I understand the picture issue it’s hard to take them and drive.

Salisar
04-15-09, 17:44
Regarding Seva's pic of the girl in the pajama pants. Thats Marty. I enjoyed a fine time with her one afternoon. Very sexy, lingerie, nice 40 dd's. She called herself a sex princess.

So I repeat. Twice. I'm a slow learner. What a dissapointment. Now she complains that she never has to work this hard for her money, and on, and on she went.

What a shame, what a beauty. She won't want to show of her body or boobs. And never looks showey on the stroll.

Be Carfull Of This

Salisar

Bubba44
04-15-09, 23:46
I was out around 1 this afternoon. Spotted two WSW's.
The other was meandering all over the place near the Midtown. At first I thought she might be a sting. There were two cop cars on Lyliston with their lights going and a couple of cars on the side of the road. On the second pass, it just looked like an accident under investigation.

Anyway, this lady was coming out of the Midtown looking back towards the cops when I first spotted her. Did a flip and on the south bound leg, she had crossed Jefferson and was talking to a black couple. Another flip and she was still headed south, but only with the black woman. Finally after a couple of more directional changes on both our parts, I caught a picture of her in front of the Midtown.

I'd rate the first one a 6 to 7 and the second a 5, though she did have some nice tits showing when I first saw her. Sweater hanging down and bra straps with cleavage showing.

Either one of these the ladies you saw yesterday Jimbo?

Sorry for the blur on lady 1. I had to shot from a distance to catch her before she jumped into the monger mobile. Then I cropped it to protect the guilty as it were. I could read the dude's plate. :(

Hey SEVA,
#1 is Rhonda from a previous post. I don't have any numbers.

#2 is a really rough looking "lady" who probably needs to get taken off the streets. I've seen her 3 times in 3 days and it's kinda nasty. Waving at traffic and being pretty obvious. I'm not touching that even with a double bag and spraying it with Raid first to kill the crabs.

Rhonda is ok though, at least not overtly insane.

I'd also expect the PD to be hitting the MidTown with another sting now so it's off the list for me.

B44

Zepplin
04-18-09, 10:41
Regarding Seva's pic of the girl in the pajama pants. Thats Marty. I enjoyed a fine time with her one afternoon. Very sexy, lingerie, nice 40 dd's. She called herself a sex princess.

So I repeat. Twice. I'm a slow learner. What a dissapointment. Now she complains that she never has to work this hard for her money, and on, and on she went.

What a shame, what a beauty. She won't want to show of her body or boobs. And never looks showey on the stroll.

Be Carfull Of This

Salisar

I cannot vouch for Salisar, but I can vouch for the info he has offered up on his first post. Sorry about taking one for the team but that 's the way it goes sometimes. The info will benefit others and in time info will come back to benefit you.

The rest of these wise guys that show up wanting digits, whining etc sometimes even without RTFF take note: that is how a first post is done.

When I found Marty she was dressed up nice with a big overcoat so she didn’t look bad, especially since I found her late at night. We went to her room. She was accommodating at first good bbbj action then on to part two. About 5 min into this she starts to push me off and I say WTF? She thought I had already cum and I hadn’t so I told her well guess I’ll just nut on you and that’s what I did. Good dd tits but from there on down is big belly and skinny legs. Might repeat the bbbj but that’s all.

She has a real deep south accent.

Z

OldSailor
04-19-09, 12:05
I stay out of NN most of the time now but I have picked up Rhonda a few times in the past. She has a pretty face, good skills and a nice attitude but actually looks better with clothes on. She has nice breasts but her abdomen is very loose like she lost a lot of weight or had a lot of kids or something.

I knew her when she was working a "normal" job and I like her enough to wish she was off the streets. Life is all about making choices and Rhonda had more potential than most of the street girls.

Capt JB
04-28-09, 15:35
I was traveling north up Jefferson today around 1:45 pm and spotted a wsw walking almost in front of the police station. She was around 5'2" tall with long brown hair, Was wearing blue shorts and a light top. Did not get a good look at her face. A little further up jefferson I spotted a frizzy headed wsw with reddishs hair wearing shorts & white top. She was strolling south on Jefferson around the green oaks area. Looked to be about a "5".

A little further up Jefferson around Groome Road I saw a bsw walking south on Jefferson. She looked very much on the heavy side. Not much interest here.

Saw one final wsw up around Warwick Mobile Home Park. She had short blond hair and was wearing shorts. Looked more like a workerbee than a loverbee to me. The quanity seems to have picked up but quality is lacking,

Seva Lurker
04-28-09, 18:25
Oh my, oh my, the prodigal Capt has returned. Welcome back there Capt. I'd ask what you've been up to, but why bother everyone with the sordid details.

Take your camera next time. :D

I do agree, there are a few ladies out there and the timing seems about right for when I've seen them too. Not quite as far up a Groome, but usually south of Harpersville to 664 there is often something.

Bubba44
04-28-09, 23:33
Wow, all of the old tiimers are coming out. Good to see.

Capt, Welcome back, you'll have to tell us of any recent overseas excursions. Anyword on Becky?

Yesterday, didn't see squat in the midtown area. I'm thinking, either it got hit by PD or they moved on.

Down at JB and Mercury> Really skanky older WSW.

General observation: What I've seen in the hood and around JB is looking really worn out.

I'm not that picky but damn.... it's nasty out there.

Seva Lurker
04-30-09, 20:26
Well I was out a bit Saturday, Sunday and this evening. There were lots of possibles out and about.

Saturday saw this possible near the Hess. She finally settled at the bus stop by the hotel just up the road, so she may be legit. Though the attire, ok, it was warm out, and the area make one wonder.

Sunday spotted the blond roaming Jefferson, but I forget exactly where. Though she was going back and forth. EDIT: Actually she wasn't on Jefferson at all. This was an older lady on Marshall near 44th St. It was HOT out (near 90) and she was wearing a heavy padded jacket. Not even sure if she was working, but she was out of place.

Today there were quite a few out. I spotted miss plaid pants (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=794464&postcount=45) between the Midtown and Ivy Farms.

The older blond was strolling up and down in the same area. I don't know what she was smoking, but when she exhaled I thought we'd see a fully bonafide fog roll in. She could suck in the cigarette smoke, wonder how she'd do on other things.

Then there was the one in the short dress. Not sure if she was working, but again attire and area, the Midtown area, make one wonder. She was with another female who looked Hispanic and a bit pudgy. If you like tats, this is the lady for you. Lots of ink.

There was another lady in a blue and white top that I saw twice this evening. First time was near the BK and later she was walking back up towards the Midtown near Center St. I got a real blurry photo, my inspection decal is more in focus, of her, so I'm not posting it.

Lastly, there was a lady in a nice summer dress walking back from Jefferson to the units in the Colonial at the back behind the old drug store. I didn't see her close up, but she was filling and moving the dress very nicely. Not sure if she was working or what. Only saw her the one time.

Today was between 6 and 7 PM.

Scott4949
04-30-09, 20:32
I have been looking for months on Jefferson only to find nothing. Tonight, I went to Costco and Buffalo Wild Wings. On the way home (driving back towards the shipyard) I saw a WSW that somebody on here called Marty (based on the pictures), After her, I saw another one when I was getting ready to turn around. Just standing around at the corner. As I went to pull another you-turn to get over to Marty, I saw an older WSW with short blonde/white hair. She had a good body. I'm about 99% positive that they were all SW's. I circled probably 5 times (because I'm a big chicken) and they all made good eye contact with me and gave me a look like "pull over you pussy".

I have never done the SW thing before. I Hi have been monitoring this board for about 6 months, and was a little bit active on a board in Charleston, SC. I have done craigslist and used agency's, but never a SW. I'm a little nervous.

Any advice out there?

Scott4949
04-30-09, 21:51
The girl in the last picture was definately working.

I circled around a few times.

Well I was out a bit Saturday, Sunday and this evening. There were lots of possibles out and about.

Saturday saw this possible near the Hess. She finally settled at the bus stop by the hotel just up the road, so she may be legit. Though the attire, ok, it was warm out, and the area make one wonder.

Sunday spotted the blond roaming Jefferson, but I forget exactly where. Though she was going back and forth.

Today there were quite a few out. I spotted miss plaid pants (http://www.usasexguide. Info/forum/showpost.php? P=794464&postcount=45) between the Midtown and Ivy Farms.

The older blond was strolling up and down in the same area. I don't know what she was smoking, but when she exhaled I thought we'd see a fully bonafide fog roll in. She could suck in the cigarette smoke, wonder how she'd do on other things.

Then there was the one in the short dress. Not sure if she was working, but again attire and area, the Midtown area, make one wonder. She was with another female who looked Hispanic and a bit pudgy. If you like tats, this is the lady for you. Lots of ink.

There was another lady in a blue and white top that I saw twice this evening. First time was near the BK and later she was walking back up towards the Midtown near Center St. I got a real blurry photo, my inspection decal is more in focus, of her, so I'm not posting it.

Lastly, there was a lady in a nice summer dress walking back from Jefferson to the units in the Colonial at the back behind the old drug store. I didn't see her close up, but she was filling and moving the dress very nicely. Not sure if she was working or what. Only saw her the one time.

Today was between 6 and 7 PM.

Seva Lurker
05-01-09, 22:36
...Any advice out there?

First thing to do is, if you haven't already is read the 22 rules of mongering (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php). Lots of excellent advice there that one needs to follow. PERIOD. When going to the street, always think with your big head, even if there is limited blood flow because your little head has taken it.

Be careful around the Midtown Motel. LE has been known to run stings in that area, more so there than the other motels down near Mercury. Seems the 'neighbors' to the motel don't take kindly to the various occupations the motel supports. Don't cruise the side streets there too often, you're liable to be reported.

If you are new to the area, invest in a map. I know this sounds like no help, but with roads not going anywhere or everywhere it will help you in the long run. Now if you have a good GPS, I'd still get the map. They're cheaper than having the GPS ripped off.

You may also want to check the Norfolk and Tidewater boards as well. They cover the southside (over the HRBT, MM or JRB). Norfolk board seems to cover Norfolk and Portsmouth. Tidewater board covers VB and other cities to the south. If you do go south, make sure your map covers the southside. Often you'll need two one for the Peninsula and the other for the Tidewater area, though there area combined maps.

Welcome to mongering hell. No AMPs, MPs or good escorts and poor SW action. Good luck.

Superdude32
05-04-09, 22:20
Driving North on Jefferson spotted two possibles at about 830 this evening. The first was walking away from me in front of the Mexican Restaurant on Colberts Lane. She had 'Big' hair, seemed to be in an Afro but she wasn't a Black lady. She was not obviously looking at traffic but had a coat on with a lot of leg showing underneath which led me to believe she might be searching.

The second was only 100 feet further on standing at the stop sign at the corner of Colberts and Jefferson. She was obviously looking at all the traffic flowing by. She was a fairly tall white woman (5'10'' or so) blonde hair cut short, pixie like.

Couldn't partake as I was with company.

Laters.

Bubba44
05-04-09, 23:47
I saw, 5 count'em 5 in front of the Midtown going in different directions. 1 BSW and the rest WSW. They all looked new except the PJ wearing, wild hair chick. One had tats all over her back and was a fairly tall big boned gal with a better looking blonde. As I've said before, I'll pass on anything near the Midtown right now.

Saw an older WSW down by Hess the other day. Looked like someone coming off a 7 day bender. No thanks.

Proceed with caution.

Nicklas33
05-05-09, 00:04
Hi everyone,

New to this board and area as well. Spend 1 year in Charlotte and can only say that I miss the CL scene downthere. Anyway; I have read all the threads here for last 6 months (since I arrived) and appreciate all the good info you guys give. It really helps. However I still haven't tried the local SW scene although happen to pass by Jeff. About 1 time a week. Just passed this evening at 930pm and return 1130pm. At 930 saw about 2 WSW but passed fast as had another appointment. Second run. No dice. Wanted to let you guys know that I am here and also will be posting under Norfolk a few CL experiences.

Take care and watch out for yourself outthere,

N

Scott4949
05-05-09, 21:24
Well. I have seen a bunch out there in the last week. After scouting it a bunch, I finally pulled the trigger. I was going out to buy some groceries, and on the way there I saw nothing. I circled around a couple of times. And nothing. So I got my groceries, and on the way home (about 8:30pm), it was like a WSW Walmart. I picked up the older WSW with short blonde hair that people have mentioned. She had a room. I didn't like the idea, but the little head won. I had no intention of anything other than a BBBJ, so thats what I went for. 30 bones later, I got an outstanding bbbjtcnqns. She was maybe a 5, but her skills were 9. Hope this helps someone.

Capt JB
05-06-09, 01:44
I was on my way up Jefferson this afternoon around 2:15 pm. Temp was in the mid 60's with a light rain falling off and on. With the weather as it was I really did not expect to see anything moving on the streets and that was not the purpose of my trip.

When I reached the intersection of J Clyde & Jefferson I was stopped in a line of traffic waiting for the light to change when from behind the Walgreen's here she came heading south down Jefferson. No doubt she was working as she gave me the look. Her uniform consisted of short shorts, a loose low cut short sleeve top which showed much more than you might expect to see on a cool rainey day. She had red hair which was cut short of reaching shoulder length and probably could have stood to loose a few pounds but not really that bad for a WSW. On the WSW scale maybe a 7. Never seen her prior to today. She must have been a little chilly in her very light outfit but it served her well as a neon sign. Well, thats it for today.

Note to Bubba: Last got a call from Becky about 2 months ago. I kind of blew her off and told her I was in New York to get rid of her. Not sure what she is up to now.

Seva Lurker
05-06-09, 09:44
Well it is nice to know that some of the action is moving further up Jefferson. I've stated a couple of times in the past I was surprised by the lack of action on J. Clyde. Look at some of the posts in the General Reports back in 05 and 06.

For a while there seemed to be a fair amount of action there. There are a couple of cheaper motels near 64 a couple of the ladies used to call home. Not to mention the low income housing nestled between 64, Harpersville, and J. Clyde.

Also those of you who aren't familiar with the good Capt, you can see some his work in the same thread.

Smokey2009
05-13-09, 00:09
I am going to be visiting VA Beach in the next two weeks and I wanted to know where I could find the action down there? I cant seem to find alot of info on it and I also wanted to know if there were any good strip clubs, sorta like what you would get in b-more. Thanks.

Seva Lurker
05-13-09, 07:44
I am going to be visiting VA Beach in the next two weeks and I wanted to know where I could find the action down there? I cant seem to find alot of info on it and I also wanted to know if there were any good strip clubs, sorta like what you would get in b-more. Thanks.

Smokey2009, if you are going to be visiting VB, you may want to check out the Norfolk and Tidewater forums. Unlike Baltimore, we have split ourselves into distinct communities. Our geographic layout kind of supports this.

Virginia Beach is about 45 or so miles from Newport News.

As for action, there is a minimal amount on Jefferson in Newport News. No good bars with any extras.

To get a better idea of how this area is broken down, you may want to read the last couple of paragraphs in post 59 (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=803704&postcount=59).

Superdude32
05-13-09, 10:08

I have been to many of the Strip Clubs around this area and they are mostly very lame compared to elsewhere in the country. Depending on what you are looking for there are several options.
- If you want full nudity, you won't find it here.

- To see the titties you will likely need to visit one of the 4 lapdance clubs which are all in Portsmouth - Final Fantasy, Hot Seat, Lappers, and Majic City. of these Hot Seat is by far the best. These are expensive though, .1 to .15 for a 3 minute dance - no stage shows and no alcohol served.

- The rest of the clubs around town are either Pasties clubs or Bikini Clubs. These will serve bottled alcohol, and most probably only beer in most.
- Katt in Newport News is probably the best of the Bikini Clubs in Newport News.
- RC's II in Norfolk has a more upscale crowd, the women are and the better end of the spectrum on the looks scale, and it is a best more expensive
- Fantasy Lounge in Portsmouth though is a bit of a mix. I've been in there when they do pasties and do full topless. They will do lapdances in a back room - though it can run .2 to .3 per dance.

There are many more around - mostly lame.

pm me if you want more details.

Superdude.

Bubba44
05-13-09, 22:52
CL has stopped showing erotic ads. They now charge more and put them under 'adult'.

The website www.backpage.com seems to have picked up the slack though.

good luck.

b44

VAJimbo
06-30-09, 18:35
Well the girl is gone so to help me get over my loss (ok but sounds good) I went out to day, saw Angel about 1030 on Roanoke looked better then the last time I saw her but I passed. Found Bernice BSW, 20-25 about 5ft 95lbs small A’s but nice nips on Marshall not far south of 664. Got half and half at her place for 40, good BBBJ to start and 2nd half she seemed to get into a little pushing back and taking one hand and putting it on one of her little A’s.
Did take a few laps on Jefferson but did not even see any possible SW’s.

Chill1983
07-05-09, 11:40
Whats up. I'm new to the board but a vet in da game. At 0630 on 7-01-09 I picked up a thick BSW on Marshall. She was a 5 on the scale. We negotiated half and half for .3. The service was ok. I may partake again on a dry day. I forgot her name.

Chill1983
07-05-09, 11:52
Whats up. I'm new to the board but a vet in da game. At 0630 on 7-01-09 I picked up a thick BSW on Marshall. She was a 5 on the scale. We negotiated half and half for .3. The service was ok. I may partake again on a dry day. I forgot her name.

VAJimbo
07-25-09, 14:30
Found Toya BSW, 25ish, 5’2” braided hair to just below her shoulders, large B or small Cs, nice and firm, and 4-5months PG. She asked if I could go 30 and the deal was struck, good BBBJ for the first half, nice movement, and vocals for the 2nd half. She was a little chatty but pretty good overall, no minutes on her cell so I told her to get some. I told her that I may know some guys that would like to meet her, and she seemed to like the idea.

Pay For It
08-28-09, 23:54
Hey guys,

Coming in to Williamsburg area soon from Delaware. Big fan of AMPS and sw veteran up in Wilmington Philly area. Any low down an ony amps or sw'ers in williamsburg, or waht is the closest town I should be persuing. Thanks for the help.

Seva Lurker
08-29-09, 08:40
Hey guys,

Coming in to Williamsburg area soon from Delaware. Big fan of AMPS and sw veteran up in Wilmington Philly area. Any low down an ony amps or sw'ers in williamsburg, or waht is the closest town I should be persuing. Thanks for the help.

Yea, bring your own or do without.

There are no AMPS anywhere closer than Northern VA or DC. The nearest SWs, when there are any, are in the southern end of Newport News. That is about a thirty minute drive from Williamsburg.

Do a search for Williamsburg using the state of Virginia. I found over 30 hits. Then read the bad news.

On the plus side, Williamsburg is a tourist mecca and there are hundreds of tourist women (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=797536&postcount=417) in the area, many of them traveling alone (read in a tour group of other women). Play your cards right, you could get lucky with one of them and have a much better time.

This area, for its population and size, is really pretty barren in the P4P world. No good clubs, no AMPS or MPS, few reports on escorts, and limited SW action.

Download a few dirty movies from the usenet onto your laptop, just don't eat any Cheetos' (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=858217&postcount=1749) while your watching. :D

Pay For It
08-29-09, 14:09
Yea, bring your own or do without.

There are no AMPS anywhere closer than Northern VA or DC. The nearest SWs, when there are any, are in the southern end of Newport News. That is about a thirty minute drive from Williamsburg.

Do a search for Williamsburg using the state of Virginia. I found over 30 hits. Then read the bad news.

On the plus side, Williamsburg is a tourist mecca and there are hundreds of tourist women (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=797536&postcount=417) in the area, many of them traveling alone (read in a tour group of other women). Play your cards right, you could get lucky with one of them and have a much better time.

This area, for its population and size, is really pretty barren in the P4P world. No good clubs, no AMPS or MPS, few reports on escorts, and limited SW action.

Download a few dirty movies from the usenet onto your laptop, just don't eat any Cheetos' (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=858217&postcount=1749) while your watching. :D

Thanks for the reply. I guess I have become spoiled here.

Seva Lurker
08-29-09, 17:02
Thanks for the reply. I guess I have become spoiled here.

You're welcome.

I was up in Philly a couple of years ago for a weekend. I spotted more ladies on K in an hour than I see in this area in a month.

Seva Lurker
08-29-09, 22:26
Well I was out on the streets for a bit around 9 this evening. There was only one lady out that I saw this evening. A WSW who started out on Jefferson near Winston and at some point flipped back toward J. Clyde before she got to Harpersville. I lost track of her at that point so I cruised further south.

Nothing around the Midtown, Mercury or points south to 664.

Came back north and headed back up J. Clyde and lo and behold, there is my lady from earlier headed up J. Clyde near the Walgreens. I went around the 'block' and got a good look at her and definitely got 'the look'.

However, this lady looked better from the back than the front. Too much gut and a bit too old. Probably in her 40's. She was wearing a purple tank top and gray shorts. Had a tat on her upper right arm.

Last I saw her she was in the Kangaroo lot heading back toward the apartments on Forrest.

This is the second working girl I've seen on J. Clyde this week. There used to be a few in the late 90's, so maybe Jefferson is getting too hot or as it is near the end of the month, maybe the rent was due. Most likely she needed a prescription filled.

Knight Crawler
09-17-09, 19:55
I was in town for the Labor day weekend and decided to go trolling. Drove down Madison around 41st and struck gold! Saw a petite light-skinned BSW coming off one of the side streets. At first I thought it might be one of them 'shims' and almost peeled off until the l'il head told me to be cool and look closer. Glad I listened! Rolled the window down and saw that 'she' was a she. Said her name was China and she looked the part. Half-Korean and half-Black cougar w/a cute face and curly jet-black hair. I couldn't believe my luck! I was just about to call it a night.

At any rate, we showed each other the goods to make sure there wasn't gonna be any handcuffin' action w/out penetration (if you know what I mean). We engage in idle chit-chat as she tells me she's from Richmond. Park and China proceeds to give a spectacular BBBJ!!! I almost tapped out in 10 seconds! It was that good. Plus it was a huge turn on grabbing a fist full of that curly hair as she worked. Next, laid her back and dropped anchor. I was so caught up I forgot we were in the back seat of my car. I pounded the daylights out of her and she took it like a champ. Finished up and gave her my digits to hook up the next day, but had to roll back to the 'A' and never caught her again. DAMN!

Just when you thought the streets were dead...

BAMF!!!

Chill1983
09-28-09, 18:16
I was driving up 26st. and I ran into Saroyal around 10 am. She is 5'4 to 5'6 7 on a SW scale. I haven't seen her around for a few years so we negotiated half and half for .4. When we got to her room and I didn't even know she was pregnant. She was about 7 months. Anyway her BBBJ skills was on point not too much teeth or anything and for the CFS I hit it doggie style and she took it like a champ. I would rate her service ane 8 and her attitude a 9. She is a sweetheart. If you like them thick the she is for you. I have her phone number so pm me if interested.

For senior or contributing members only.

VAJimbo
11-24-09, 18:18
She is back from a city/state vacation, saw her south of 664 the other night and did not even recognize her driving past. She has gotten big and is firmly in the BBW category now but, still gives a good BBBJCIM.
Other thing I noticed this week is the NNPD dally crime reporting is not working or they have stopped entering the data.

Be safe out there and think with the big head.

Milman 2
11-25-09, 14:03
Who is this sugar mamma? Where did you see her?

She is back from a city/state vacation, saw her south of 664 the other night and did not even recognize her driving past. She has gotten big and is firmly in the BBW category now but, still gives a good BBBJCIM.
Other thing I noticed this week is the NNPD dally crime reporting is not working or they have stopped entering the data.

Be safe out there and think with the big head.

VAJimbo
12-01-09, 20:10
I was out last night and a BSW/BBW was waving me down and obviously knew me, well I turned away and checked the area (South of 664) and then rolled up to her and rolled down the window (I had no intention of dating her) it was Blair but much bigger then 4-24-08, she had also been on vacation with the city and had gained significant weight.

I think I have stumbled on the new anti working girl plot of the city; they go in thin or nice and come out 100 or more lbs bigger.

She did show me her big boobs and her nips were nice and hard but, I just did not find her attractive, she was good when she was trim and if you like BBW she could most likely fulfill you desires, found her same area as Sugar momma.

Other info that came my way is little Cash is about 4 months PG and the police reporting should be coming back on line in a little while.

Has anyone seen tall Cash, I have not seen her for some time and wonder if she is or was a guest of the city and if so how she faired.

VAJimbo
03-11-10, 18:52
Out today after lunch and found Jax 30-35, slim 5’ 5” med length hair, down Roanoke and Hampton area (saw 2 other probables). 20 for a good BBBJCIM, she said she does not come out much (I never saw her before) and she indicated all holes were open. She also said there were several girls working the area that had just returned from vacations with the city.

Dirty Sailor
06-06-10, 06:57
Found April on Friday at Jeff and 17, WSW, 5' 7", thick, but not too much. Asked if she needed a ride, in and off to the races. Got a nice BBBJCIM for. 25 8 in skills, Super easy going and 6-7 in looks. Think I'll take the full service next time and let you know how it goes.

Be safe.

VAJimbo
06-15-10, 19:55
I was out to day and made several passes on Jefferson and saw nothing so took a look on Marshal.

I found Kiki there, picked her up and did the cop check and looked for a place to park, good spots are starting to get hard to find. Finally found one and got half and half with the pics for 30. The BJ was ok nothing special, the cat was nice and snug, but as you can see them tits were floppy, body was relatively firm and she had a nice face.

One word of warning she will up sell and try to scam you if you let her , have fun and think with the right head.

Nitehawk797
06-16-10, 00:16
On my way back home from the walgreens on jeff and j clyde. Saw curvy BSW with HUGE booty in hot pink pants, pulled over into next street. This was in an area between Hemlock Road and the Community Center.

She walked to my door, I take a look and listen to the voice to figure him/her out. Anyway I feel that her voice is just deep enough to the point where I'd change her desc. to a HSW (I could be wrong) and therefore count me disinterested, but I never mention this out loud.

Anyway, she gets annoyed and for some reason gets angry at me for saying she's a guy, even though I never said anything remotely close to that. she whips out her cellphone and says "Hi, I'd like to report a problem. I'm at the ***** ******* and there's this 2000 (color) (make)"

Basically she tells me to pull over, wait for the cops and says she's undercover. She gets in front of the car and I sort of believe her because Jefferson is infested with cops 24/7. After waiting for 30 seconds out of confusion, then I follow my hunch and ask her for a badge. She says, "the badges are coming, you just wait here" while still talking on her cell.

I figure since the only thing I said "hm thought you looked like someone I knew. Guess I was wrong" and there was no talk of sex or a pickup or anything ordinary, I felt she/he was attempting a stickup and waiting for her cronies to come and rob me.

Thinking back on it, she looked very good from the street and an easy trap for any monger, I then decide to call her bluff as upon further reflection I had said or done nothing remotely illegal, and drive back out to the street as soon as she walks away a bit.

As I drive away, she screams after me, "That'll teach you!"

Anyways, be safe out there, guys. Think I'ma lay low for a while after finding little to no success on the roads recently and this crap happening, but I at least wanted to let people know that traps are out there.

Knight Crawler
06-18-10, 16:13
Anyways, be safe out there, guys. Think I'ma lay low for a while after finding little to no success on the roads recently and this crap happening, but I at least wanted to let people know that traps are out there.

C'mon now, don't let that incident scare you off. Not sure about most on this board that shop in that area, but I'm ALWAYS cautious of SWers in this area. Mainly because it is really out in the open and too many places for LE to hide and jump out on you. When I spot them in areas out in the open, I direct them to meet me at the drugstore or 7-11(if its not too far). That usually works, but sometimes it doesn't and I miss out.

If its a sting then vice won't budge from their corners.

Be safe!

BAMF!!!

VAJimbo
06-22-10, 19:00
Looks like something may be going on Jefferson and Belmont Rd area, busts on Sunday at the same location; it does not look like a system glitch, so keep your eyes open and think with the right head

Hank Moody
06-23-10, 09:53
Looks like something may be going on Jefferson and Belmont Rd area, busts on Sunday at the same location; it does not look like a system glitch, so keep your eyes open and think with the right headI have noticed increased activity in this area so I am sure that LE has noticed this also. Your warning is good advice.

VAJimbo
08-05-11, 18:30
Out today looking around and found Red, BSW 19, 5'4' ish, slim nice B cups shoulder length hair, reminded me a little of 'Tall Cash' from a few years ago.

I was getting ready to turn on to Marshal to head north but, for some reason I went past it and turned on Madison (south of 664) and there she was, I thought she gave me the look but, she's hot as hell a TGTBT thing, maybe a sting? But what if so I went around the block and yes she is giving me the look, no strange people or out of place guys, she's moving but, not fast. Once more around the next block and in for the pickup, she hops in and first thing she said was 'what you looking for? ' Now I'm worried and start driving down the road and she asks again and I tell her I thought she needed a ride.

Well several turns and long slow roads later I asked for a cop check and she pulled her shirt up showing me some nice firm B cups. She asked what I wanted and I asked if she had an hr, she did but said it would be $60, 15 min later we were in a low end motel. Started with an ok BBBJ, I had to tell her to watch the teeth, once but, she listened, she did lick the boys a little, on with the hat and hit her mish and switched to K9 and shot my load, that cat was nice and snug, she moved well for her age. I figured I had some more time and I started playing with her (some more) and figured what the hell let's see if a 2nd cup may be on tap. I asked her for some more head and she went to work, when I stopped her and grabbed the 2nd hat she looked at the clock but did not say anything (had 14 min left) and I went to town, she took a good plowing and did seem to enjoy herself some. If you find her it's your lucky day if you like young spinners, be nice to her and she will take care of you.

I did ask for number but, no luck. I dropped her back off where I found her with 65 and asked her if I would see her again she said you never know. When I started my rounds today I figured I would find nothing worth it or maybe find an ok BJ, just goes to show there are some gems out there and sometimes that TGTBT girl is true.

Be careful out there and think with the big head.

Tjones2360
08-06-11, 13:46
I saw a BSW arrested at Andersons Nursery yesterday!

Be careful.

Transplanted
10-05-11, 14:09
Decided to cruise Jefferson on the way home from R. S. In Va Beach yesterday. I cruised from near the Majestic City all the way into Williamsburg no less and. There was nothing anywhere within sight! (except two LE parked across from Economy Motel). Where have they all gone (sigh)?

VAJimbo
10-11-11, 18:47
I hope no one here got caught up in this

http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-nws-prostitution-sweep.0, 809872. Story? Page=1

Lonelydragon
03-17-12, 18:22
I could be wrong.

But two gals dressed too NICE. One in shorts with boots and other in jeans.

Are walking across the street of Midtown. Got to be a bust.

I was going in the back neighborhood. And noticed

A VAN full of SWAT.

So I think STING Day is today!

Playa beware.

Vbgent4u2c
03-19-12, 13:00
SWAT for a prostitution sting? Seems like overkill, but you never know.

I could be wrong.

But two gals dressed too NICE. One in shorts with boots and other in jeans.

Are walking across the street of Midtown. Got to be a bust.

I was going in the back neighborhood. And noticed

A VAN full of SWAT.

So I think STING Day is today!

Playa beware.

JayNTurn
03-19-12, 18:59
SWAT for a prostitution sting? Seems like overkill, but you never know.I would Like to say that you were right on the money. Look at what has come out.

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-seventeen-arrested-in-newport-news-prostitution-sweep-20120319.0, 4265425. Story.

Please be safe gentlemen. I haven't even Mongered lately because of it.

TheKing
03-19-12, 19:47
Looks like the dragon was right!

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/newport_news/nnews-police-arrest-17-in-bust

Vbgent4u2c
03-20-12, 12:16
Looks like the dragon was right!

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/newport_news/nnews-police-arrest-17-in-bustYes it appears he was. What an enormous waste of man power, but I guess NN SWAT have nothing better to do.

And I agree totally with JayNTurn. Just stay out of NN!

TheKing
03-20-12, 20:43
[QUOTE=but I guess NN SWAT have nothing better to do.[/QUOTE]

Come on. Don't be so hard on them. Today, the swat team surrounded a building, blocked off every street at town center for hours, only to finally go inside the building and find out no one was there!

They can do idiot things like that or post a bunch of pictures and get a media blow job.

Seva Lurker
03-21-12, 08:22
Yes it appears he was. What an enormous waste of man power, but I guess NN SWAT have nothing better to do.

And I agree totally with JayNTurn. Just stay out of NN!I live in the Newport News area and I have pretty much given up on mongering around here. The action is so few and far between it isn't worth the gas to cruise and what there is seems to have been french kissed by a Mack truck.

What is really bad is that this applies to the entire Hampton Roads / Tidewater area. For an area with over a million people and several military installations, the mongering action is surprisingly poor.

Knight Crawler
03-23-12, 08:05
I live in the Newport News area and I have pretty much given up on mongering around here. The action is so few and far between it isn't worth the gas to cruise and what there is seems to have been french kissed by a Mack truck.

What is really bad is that this applies to the entire Hampton Roads / Tidewater area. For an area with over a million people and several military installations, the mongering action is surprisingly poor.Everytime I'm in the area, I always see SW activity. A lot of bad and some good ones out there. Matter of fact, the last time I was in the area I picked up a 42yr old BSW off of Marshall Ave that relocated from NY (think her name was Nina). I would give her face about a 7 and the body a solid 8+. There were a pack of BSW out on one corner. Scooped her up and parked on a side-street to do the deed. She was a little tipsy, but still managed to give a decent CBJ. She pulled down her pants and pulled up her shirt to reveal a killer body! Well kept skin and a toned body, plus she was nice and wet. I wanted to get a room, but it was too late. Tried to hook up with her later, but no-dice.

Bottomline, you can find them out there. You just need to know where to look. A safe bet would be near shot-houses.

Vbgent4u2c
03-23-12, 17:48
Everytime I'm in the area, I always see SW activity. A lot of bad and some good ones out there. Matter of fact, the last time I was in the area I picked up a 42yr old BSW off of Marshall Ave that relocated from NY (think her name was Nina). I would give her face about a 7 and the body a solid 8+. There were a pack of BSW out on one corner. Scooped her up and parked on a side-street to do the deed. She was a little tipsy, but still managed to give a decent CBJ. She pulled down her pants and pulled up her shirt to reveal a killer body! Well kept skin and a toned body, plus she was nice and wet. I wanted to get a room, but it was too late. Tried to hook up with her later, but no-dice.

Bottomline, you can find them out there. You just need to know where to look. A safe bet would be near shot-houses.I totally agree that you can find them, but it is really hit or miss.

Just 3 years ago you could go anywhere NN, Ocean View, Craddock and you would see 2-3 ladies out and about. I would routinely do double plays back then.

LE has something to do with it for sure, but a lot of the ladies have moved online. There are plenty of ladies available. Just have to look in different places now.

I was suggesting don't play in NN at all due to LE's stance in that city.

BillyFrmNYC
03-23-12, 18:37
As I'm getting gas, young black female walked pass me with her tounge out and winked. I just seen my regular the other day. Thinking with the little head I went. Then she has friends so they all lined up and said I could pick. Thought it was a setup. So I picked and under her night clothes was lightskinned big titts and soft skin nice butt. Didn't thnk I was gone find something like this so we started all she asked for was 60, I asked for the taller dark thick girl and man her titts were huge and really nice she seemed older then the rest so I gave her 60 and she asked for 20 more, promised no rush I gave in. They let me take my time and then whatever I asked they did. Play with each other fingers kissing. Everything else was covered. But ill go back soon, and see if theyll let me take pics. That 7-11 I'm going to keep getting my gas from there. The other girl really didn't catch my eye, brown short and look really new. Enjoy

Damien2012
03-29-12, 05:29
[QjooOTE=BillyFrmNYC; 1409966]As I'm getting gas, young black female walked pass me with her tounge out and winked. I just seen my regular the other day. Thinking with the little head I went. Then she has friends so they all lined up and said I could pick. Thought it was a setup. So I picked and under her night clothes was lightskinned big titts and soft skin nice butt. Didn't thnk I was gone find something like this so we started all she asked for was 60, I asked for the taller dark thick girl and man her titts were huge and really nice she seemed older then the rest so I gave her 60 and she asked for 20 more, promised no rush I gave in. They let me take my time and then whatever I asked they did. Play with each other fingers kissing. Everything else was covered. But ill go back soon, and see if theyll let me take pics. That 7-11 I'm going to keep getting my gas from there. The other girl really didn't catch my eye, brown short and look really new. Enjoy[/QUOTE]Could you hook a brother up with a phone number or a location.

OldSailor
03-29-12, 10:48
Damien, if you read his post carefully (including the title) you should be able to figure out a location. I think he did a good job of transmitting information without getting any more specific.

Seva Lurker
03-29-12, 13:25
. That 7-11 I'm going to keep getting my gas from there. The other girl really didn't catch my eye, brown short and look really new. EnjoyBilly, good report. Just an FYI though, that location is in Hampton, not Newport News. I know, I used to go by there everyday on my way to work and would stop at the 7-11 for breakfast.

Pm759
04-08-12, 09:49
I took some advice from previous posters and formulated a route yesterday. I haven't had any luck in the time that I've been in the area so I figured that I would give it one last shot before I leave Hampton Roads for good. I went down Jefferson, checked out Marshall and Madison, also went down pembroke to shell road and even went down lasalle. Nothing. Granted this was between noon and 2. Perhaps I should have gone a bit later but I saw that some people were having success earlier in the day so I tried my luck. Perhaps if someone would be so kind as to give me some advice I would try again, otherwise I will be happily leaving this area in a few months.

Anonymouse
04-09-12, 18:44
Surprisingly, your timing was perhaps the worst time to cruise. Girls working the cheap motels are sometimes out in the morning before the 11:00 am check out and will then disappear until after the evening rush hour. Some will go out early say 6 to 8 pm others like to wait until its dark and then some come out after bar closings. Its really hit and miss this time of year. I was going North on Jefferson from 39th to O. P. Around 2 this afternoon and saw what was probable 1 BSW befor Mecury and 1 WSW befor main neither above 4. Hope this helps.

A

Just757
07-15-12, 15:26
It was past 2am and I decided to take a stroll down Jefferson just for sh*ts and giggles, as I didn't expect to see anything out. Well I have to let you folks know what happened to me. I picked up a SW, looked decent from the outside, but when she got in, I could tell right away it was a "him." Seeing that I was in not the best of predicaments, I inquired for confirmation to see if they were a "dude." Well they confirmed it and on that instant I dropped that SW off, leaving a. 05 tip (in hope to not start a scene.) Uncle Leo was out and about, so I was a bit ticked off at the whole situation.

Well I gathered myself and decided on my way back to keep my eyes open. Well lo and behold I seen a real decent SW and I made a quick U-turn, and then it looks like someone else beat me to the punch. So I went home, and called it a night. After looking back, I'm not sure that its worth it. Just too damn risky. Especially for what? He / she's? All I can do is smh.

Vbgent4u2c
07-16-12, 18:13
It was past 2am and I decided to take a stroll down Jefferson just for sh*ts and giggles, as I didn't expect to see anything out. Well I have to let you folks know what happened to me. I picked up a SW, looked decent from the outside, but when she got in, I could tell right away it was a "him." Seeing that I was in not the best of predicaments, I inquired for confirmation to see if they were a "dude." Well they confirmed it and on that instant I dropped that SW off, leaving a. 05 tip (in hope to not start a scene.) Uncle Leo was out and about, so I was a bit ticked off at the whole situation.

Well I gathered myself and decided on my way back to keep my eyes open. Well lo and behold I seen a real decent SW and I made a quick U-turn, and then it looks like someone else beat me to the punch. So I went home, and called it a night. After looking back, I'm not sure that its worth it. Just too damn risky. Especially for what? He / she's? All I can do is smh.Sure isn't like it used to be.

JayNTurn
07-16-12, 19:58
Sure isn't like it used to be.You got that right.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/crime/9-face-prostitution-related-charges

This looks like it was recently in Midtown Newport News. I don't even recall there being SW in Midtown years ago. I don't know why they chose to take the bait.

It's so hard to find a decent provider these days.

I remember when you could go to 40th-44th and they were on the corner just waiting for the business. Those were the days.

Mr Cookie
07-29-12, 10:14
Happen to be on Jefferson sat night around 11:30. Saw 2 BSW, one looked pretty good with a red mini skirt, other was a large gal. Near Center ave.

Joe Lassie 69
09-30-12, 02:16
You got that right.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/crime/9-face-prostitution-related-charges

I remember when you could go to 40th-44th and they were on the corner just waiting for the business. Those were the days.Me too. Anyone remember light skinned Milky from Philly? That was my chick. Or Tonya. Same spot.

JayNTurn
10-02-12, 15:23
Me too. Anyone remember light skinned Milky from Philly? That was my chick. Or Tonya. Same spot.Milky is still around (hangs around Ridley Circle) and 18th / Jefferson. But I am too paranoid to drive into the hood that far.

Joe Lassie 69
10-04-12, 22:22
Milky is still around (hangs around Ridley Circle) and 18th / Jefferson. But I am too paranoid to drive into the hood that far.Damn, she is an ATF for sure. Any way you could get her contact info? Be in town for tomorrow until Wednesday.

JayNTurn
10-11-12, 02:47
Damn, she is an ATF for sure. Any way you could get her contact info? Be in town for tomorrow until Wednesday.I wish her number was still active. Last time I had it she had a York Co. Cell. I'll PM it to you anyways.

OldPapa
10-25-12, 16:03
Was heading to work and passed Center, I didn't expect to see anything. I got caught by the light. While I was waiting, I saw 2BSWs come Round the corner. I had to take a double take. Both were about 5'5, wild bushy hair and very short skirts with stockings. I thought they might have been high schoolers. I turned the corner and stared at them and got the wave. I went around the corner and parked. They came and asked for a ride. Up close they looked a bit run down definitely older than high school. I said I only have room for one and picked the cuter one. Skills =6, looks=5, body=9. I got a BBJTC for. 25 that is all the cash I had. Dropped her back and asked if she will be there this evening. She said yea, and her and her friend have room up the street. Needless to say I will be doing some site seeing after dark to get a half and half.

OldPapa
11-05-12, 16:50
Hello hunters,

I was prowling the prairie and scoped out 3 possible WSWs near that hotel. One was walking away from it the other 2 were near that Spanish bakery. This was around lunch time. One I definitely saw in the photo section of this site. The other 2 were spinners with tight jeans and a little waist length bomber jacket. All had cigarettes and were just walking aimlessly slow. I will investigate further and report any findings.

Happy Hunting!

Kigoch
11-08-12, 14:03
SWAT for a prostitution sting? Seems like overkill, but you never know.When I found a TGTBT, anything I want for. 4 just had to meet her around the corner. Thought with the wrong head. They didn't wait for me to stop before they pulled me out of my car. HAHAHA, had to let me go. I got sooooo lucky. My new rule, if they don't get in the car for small talk first, run away without talking about price.

OldPapa
11-09-12, 10:56
I am off today and decided to do some early morning site seeing. I crossed the rail tracks and took a dip to Madison and saw this BSW. She had black jogging pants and grey hoodie. Wasn't sure at first so I did a slow ride and went around the corner. She eventually walked around the corner. About two car lengths from where I was and here comes the LE patrol so I drove up a block and turned again. She was waiting there. Pulled up asked if she was ok, did she need a ride. She hopped in and I asked where did she need to go, she said where do you want to take me. Yes Sir! When she said that I got to attention. She had a nice juicy booty through the jogging pants and nice tits. See, the-cups. Cop check and let me rub the clit till I found a spot to park. BBBJ, a little mish, BBBJTCCIM. Tried to get the digits, but she said she didn't have a cell. Name was Trinity. I will be looking for again. Dropped her off. $.4 damage. Worth it. Nice juicy assets. 8-face. 8-body. 8- skills

Seva Lurker
11-09-12, 16:01
I am off today and decided to do some early morning site seeing. I crossed the rail tracks and took a dip to Madison and saw this BSW. She had black jogging pants and grey hoodie. Wasn't sure at first so I did a slow ride and went around the corner. She eventually walked around the corner. About two car lengths from where I was and here comes the LE patrol so I drove up a block and turned again. She was waiting there. Pulled up asked if she was ok, did she need a ride. She hopped in and I asked where did she need to go, she said where do you want to take me. Yes Sir! When she said that I got to attention. She had a nice juicy booty through the jogging pants and nice tits. See, the-cups. Cop check and let me rub the clit till I found a spot to park. BBBJ, a little mish, BBBJTCCIM. Tried to get the digits, but she said she didn't have a cell. Name was Trinity. I will be looking for again. Dropped her off. $.4 damage. Worth it. Nice juicy assets. 8-face. 8-body. 8- skillsI don't usually hit that area, just not in my comfort zone.

Now OP, please take a look at the abbreviations (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_abbreviations) And tell us you didn't pay the lady more than .4.

Vbgent4u2c
11-09-12, 20:23
When I found a TGTBT, anything I want for. 4 just had to meet her around the corner. Thought with the wrong head. They didn't wait for me to stop before they pulled me out of my car. HAHAHA, had to let me go. I got sooooo lucky. My new rule, if they don't get in the car for small talk first, run away without talking about price.That has always been rule number one. If she doesn't get in the car immediately then you are just a concerned citizen offering a nice lady a ride.

OldPapa
11-09-12, 23:26
I don't usually hit that area, just not in my comfort zone.

Now OP, please take a look at the.

abbreviations (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_abbreviations)

And tell us you didn't pay the lady more than. 4.No just. 4

Seva Lurker
11-10-12, 09:13
No just. 4Whew, thanks. The other would have driven prices way up. .

Monger safe.

JayNTurn
11-12-12, 14:46
When I found a TGTBT, anything I want for. 4 just had to meet her around the corner. Thought with the wrong head. They didn't wait for me to stop before they pulled me out of my car. HAHAHA, had to let me go. I got sooooo lucky. My new rule, if they don't get in the car for small talk first, run away without talking about price.Not to question the validity of this, and I'm not, but its weird. I mean, as soon as she made the offer, and you said yes, that's all there is to it: one way trip to Washington Avenue.

Maybe things didn't add up on LEO's part. I don't know.

TheKing
11-12-12, 15:23
Not to question the validity of this, and I'm not, but its weird. I mean, as soon as she made the offer, and you said yes, that's all there is to it: one way trip to Washington Avenue.

Maybe things didn't add up on LEO's part. I don't know.I've actually watched a couple stings take place in Ocean View. The undercover girl talked outside the car then told to guy to drive around the corner, behind a building where cops were waiting.

The other time it was the same drill at a motel. The girl got the guy to drive into the parking lot where the cops were hiding.

OldPapa
11-13-12, 22:47
I've actually watched a couple stings take place in Ocean View. The undercover girl talked outside the car then told to guy to drive around the corner, behind a building where cops were waiting.

The other time it was the same drill at a motel. The girl got the guy to drive into the parking lot where the cops were hiding.Ditto. Seems weird and incomplete guy. Why did they let you go? I noticed you haven't responded to the post so maybe you weren't so lucky. Just kidding. Be safe out there everyone!

OldPapa
11-16-12, 15:55
Was on Madison the other day an ran into a BSW named KeKe. 5'5ish and looked pretty nice from a distance. She looked like she had some see or the cups. Slid over to a side street and she came up and got into the car. Complete turnoff. She smelled of week old cigarette butts. Hands were stained. She said she was an x dancer. Drove her around a little but couldn't seem to want to ask the crucial question. Heck I didn't want her to touch my seat. Dropped her off and drove away with the windows down to air out the car. Question: anyone had an experience with her? Is it worth overlooking the stained figures and smell?

OldPapa
01-04-13, 16:00
I was coming off my lunch break when I passed this girl with a few bags in her hand. Young looking Spinner. I wasn't thinking with my little head but saw her struggling and wanted to help. I passed by once again and she gave me the look like she needed help. Hmmmm. Drove by one more time and stopped. I asked if she needed any help, she said no but if you want to talk to me pull over into that drive way. HMMMMMM! In front of her was an opening to an apartment complex. I thought it was strange and didn't expect anything. Pulled around to make my way back down and a construction truck stopped by and looked like they doing the same conversation I was. I waited for a second or 2 and then drove off. Had to get back to work. I will be taking the long way home to see if I can spot her again. Looks. 8, body type- spinner (couldn't see much with her big coat on). Longgggg braids, past her butt. I probably missed a UTR or at least a BJ. Will see if I can make it up. Got to tred carefully over there off Jefferson cause its be LE. Goes to show you, that Powerful P is everywhere. Happy mongering.

Vbgent4u2c
01-09-13, 18:59
I was coming off my lunch break when I passed this girl with a few bags in her hand. Young looking Spinner. I wasn't thinking with my little head but saw her struggling and wanted to help. I passed by once again and she gave me the look like she needed help. Hmmmm. Drove by one more time and stopped. I asked if she needed any help, she said no but if you want to talk to me pull over into that drive way. HMMMMMM! In front of her was an opening to an apartment complex. I thought it was strange and didn't expect anything. Pulled around to make my way back down and a construction truck stopped by and looked like they doing the same conversation I was. I waited for a second or 2 and then drove off. Had to get back to work. I will be taking the long way home to see if I can spot her again. Looks. 8, body type- spinner (couldn't see much with her big coat on). Longgggg braids, past her butt. I probably missed a UTR or at least a BJ. Will see if I can make it up. Got to tred carefully over there off Jefferson cause its be LE. Goes to show you, that Powerful P is everywhere. Happy mongering.I think you did the right thing here. If she needed help she would have got right in your vehicle. Best to leave if she doesn't. Especially in NN.

OldPapa
01-10-13, 14:18
I think you did the right thing here. If she needed help she would have got right in your vehicle. Best to leave if she doesn't. Especially in NN.Thanks Guy, good to know. Hinesight is 20/20, after reading a few posts on stings I concur. Thank goodness I was thinking with the right head.

Seva Lurker
01-10-13, 17:37
Thanks Guy, good to know. Hinesight is 20/20, after reading a few posts on stings I concur. Thank goodness I was thinking with the right head.I too think you did the right thing in passing her by. Just one question. Where did you see this lady in distress? Maybe others can check to see if she's out and about.

OldSailor
01-11-13, 11:46
I don't live in the area and rarely visit Jefferson now but yesterday afternoon, I saw a girl who looked Hispanic on the side street near the service station close to the new Walmart. She caught my eye and I pulled over and offered her a ride. She said she was staying at a motel nearby and invited me to visit her. Her name was something like "Dejahos". She spelled it twice and I still couldn't figure out what she called herself. I visited her room, donated a little more than usual and enjoyed a bit of CG (which she doesn't like to do) and mish and was on my way. She mentioned fetishes, domination and some other things so I don't know what her menu includes and I'm pretty "plain vanilla" with things like that anyway.

She told me she has several kids and her husband is planning to return in 24 years. In case you find that confusing, I'll give you a clue. He is not in the military.

She had an attractive face, body was a bit overplump for my taste. She had huge boobs with all kinds of tattoos all over her body. Service was professional and efficient but not something I would probably repeat. She chatters the whole time and I suspect her husband is enjoying his time away from home.

There's also a woman with kind of Platinum Blonde hair who hangs around that area and walks with a limp. She's all right but doesn't look as good in your car as she does under a street light. I think she told me that she was 43 but she could easily pass for 53 or more. She is also rushed and doesn't fully undress. The activities are limited by some physical problems on her part. Not recommended.

OldPapa
01-11-13, 13:43
I too think you did the right thing in passing her by. Just one question. Where did you see this lady in distress? Maybe others can check to see if she's out and about.I saw her walking down the street between the Family Dollar and Liquid Blue. You know LE's home of Jefferson. Be mindful my friends.

OldPapa
01-11-13, 13:48
I was driving down Jefferson around 4:30 and saw a pretty good mix of walkers. 2 BSW, both slender and homely and 2WSWs, one slender and wild hair the other was a little thicker and huge boobs. I went to swing around to scoop up the boobies but someone had beat me to it. I will keep my eyes out for her. She was a few blocks away from the new Wally World. The others were on the other side of Wally World. Looks like when that place opens you truly might find EVERYTHING you need.

OldPapa
01-11-13, 13:50
I don't live in the area and rarely visit Jefferson now but yesterday afternoon, I saw a girl who looked Hispanic on the side street near the service station close to the new Walmart. She caught my eye and I pulled over and offered her a ride. She said she was staying at a motel nearby and invited me to visit her. Her name was something like "Dejahos". She spelled it twice and I still couldn't figure out what she called herself. I visited her room, donated a little more than usual and enjoyed a bit of CG (which she doesn't like to do) and mish and was on my way. She mentioned fetishes, domination and some other things so I don't know what her menu includes and I'm pretty "plain vanilla" with things like that anyway.

She told me she has several kids and her husband is planning to return in 24 years. In case you find that confusing, I'll give you a clue. He is not in the military.

She had an attractive face, body was a bit overplump for my taste. She had huge boobs with all kinds of tattoos all over her body. Service was professional and efficient but not something I would probably repeat. She chatters the whole time and I suspect her husband is enjoying his time away from home.

There's also a woman with kind of Platinum Blonde hair who hangs around that area and walks with a limp. She's all right but doesn't look as good in your car as she does under a street light. I think she told me that she was 43 but she could easily pass for 53 or more. She is also rushed and doesn't fully undress. The activities are limited by some physical problems on her part. Not recommended.Around what time of day to you find such a rare jewel? I must see the huge boobs!

OldPapa
01-11-13, 13:53

There's also a woman with kind of Platinum Blonde hair who hangs around that area and walks with a limp. She's all right but doesn't look as good in your car as she does under a street light. I think she told me that she was 43 but she could easily pass for 53 or more. She is also rushed and doesn't fully undress. The activities are limited by some physical problems on her part. Not recommended.What was the damage? She sounds needy, sounds like she had low rates.

OldPapa
01-11-13, 18:05

There's also a woman with kind of Platinum Blonde hair who hangs around that area and walks with a limp. She's all right but doesn't look as good in your car as she does under a street light. I think she told me that she was 43 but she could easily pass for 53 or more. She is also rushed and doesn't fully undress. The activities are limited by some physical problems on her part. Not recommended.Just left her. Saw her at the same place. Looked cute from affar. I waived at Her and she motioned me over. She jumped in and we rode around the corner. Huge boobs! But big stomach turned it off for me. I asked for a sneak peek and was not satisfied with what I saw. I Gave her a five and just played with the Boobies. Good stuff! She is what you said but I will not repeat. She is too over-the-top and running after the car. Her rates are 45-15, 100-1. Looks like she may be Indian. Just drive by there, you will definitely see her unless she is with someone. Have info ob room if you want to call. If you are looking to connect. Her name is Daija. SM only.

Seva Lurker
01-13-13, 19:42
Was down in the area of Jefferson and Mercury for the first time in a while this afternoon. Didn't see anything in that area, but as I drove back toward J. Clyde, I did spot a WSW walking south from Main. I went around to for a better look just in time to see her get scooped up by another monger in the lot of the Oriental place just before Bellwood.

From six lanes away, she didn't look bad, but we all know how that goes.

Other than that, I didn't see anything. One of the reasons I really don't hit the streets all that often anymore.

One other thing, there were signs all over the place that Jefferson near the new Wallyworld will be closed from 9PM to 6AM on Thur into Fri. So expect HUGE traffic problems during that time.

OldPapa
02-05-13, 18:10
I got back into the area this morning and decided to take a stroll through the usual spots. I saw Daija doing her thing but not on mercury and j but on bland. She was on the job walking and very obvious. Same clothes same hat. Huge boobs under her jacket. Was tempted to stop but wanted something different. If you are looking for a big boob Indian looking BBW she is there for the picking.

Be safe.

AOTMike13
02-07-13, 13:12
Yea I have seen Dajia a few times. Known her for some time and she is def getting older and used up. But although she doesn't like giving BJ's I LOVE forcing her head down on my dick and she starts gagging and crying about it. She almost threw up a few times.

OldSailor
02-09-13, 23:02
Yea I have seen Dajia a few times. Known her for some time and she is def getting older and used up. But although she doesn't like giving BJ's I LOVE forcing her head down on my dick and she starts gagging and crying about it. She almost threw up a few times.Dajia is cool with CBJ, maybe not so cool with BBBJ. She has moved back closer to Mercury but didn't have a room this afternoon. She says she is Puerto Rican and Italian but does look like Native American. She has breasts that are awsome, almost too much of a good thing. The rest of her body would be proportional if she were about two feet taller. I have some contact information but will be cautious giving it out since she seems to be the only one left working near that area now. She's not my dream woman but if she is the only working woman in the area, she looks better every day! I'm wondering if LE ran the girls away when the new Wal-Mart moved in. Some of the recent arrests were closer to Ft. Eustis so I'm wondering if the action has shifted to the area around Denbigh and Warwick or maybe Denbigh and Jefferson?

Transplanted
02-09-13, 23:16
Dajia is cool with CBJ, maybe not so cool with BBBJ. She has moved back closer to Mercury but didn't have a room this afternoon. She says she is Puerto Rican and Italian but does look like Native American. She has breasts that are awsome, almost too much of a good thing. The rest of her body would be proportional if she were about two feet taller. I have some contact information but will be cautious giving it out since she seems to be the only one left working near that area now. She's not my dream woman but if she is the only working woman in the area, she looks better every day! I'm wondering if LE ran the girls away when the new Wal-Mart moved in. Some of the recent arrests were closer to Ft. Eustis so I'm wondering if the action has shifted to the area around Denbigh and Warwick or maybe Denbigh and Jefferson?. Is quite nice and consistently will do BBBJ for a reasonable negotiated price. She is brown, sweet and petite with great tits! She is usually between Ft. Eustits and Denbigh but I haven't been down that way in a while so I don't know if she is still around. She roams around from time to time.

OldPapa
03-01-13, 11:49
. Is quite nice and consistently will do BBBJ for a reasonable negotiated price. She is brown, sweet and petite with great tits! She is usually between Ft. Eustits and Denbigh but I haven't been down that way in a while so I don't know if she is still around. She roams around from time to time.I haven't seen her lately. I have been up and down Warwick and Jefferson with no luck. I miss those boobies. I hope she hasn't become one of LE's guests. Her story is sad and she has 2 kids.

OldPapa
03-26-13, 11:41
Hadn't had this happen in a while. I was heading to McD's way down Jefferson on may way to get my taxes done this morning and as was coming up this lady was coming out. Didn't get a good look at her but she had on some black jeans that showed off some nice curves. She about 5'5", maybe 135lbs. I saw her from the back as I was pulling in and had to take a pause and think "Do I be on time to get my taxes done or do I be late and see where this can go."

Little head took over and stared for a while to see where she was heading. She walked straight up a block and didn't turn down the street and was looking cold. My cue! I went pass and slowed down a bit to see what she would do. She glanced and that was good enough for me. I caught her at the next corner and pulled up to the stop sign as she was crossing the street. I asked if she needed help and told her she looked cold. Alright looking up close maybe a 4-5. Body was a 7-8. She was happy to get out the cold and so she hopped in. She was mad cause her BFF was supposed to pick her up and didn't and went on about how she didn't have enough money for groceries. My cue! I offered my assistance and asked what would get her through the day. She said .5. I said the ATM only pulls 20s. She said .4. Good enough. I said I would help if she helped me she wanted to know with what. I said with this itch cause you are so cute. She smiled and said, I need the money. So, we drove and talked for about 10min. After stopping at an ATM. She was happy to get the money and pulled her jacket up to show me some puffy nips and slightly perky breast maybe large b-cups. She smelled good. Body was an 8. Nice and firm with a slight tummy butt was awesome and skin was soft.

I didn't have any hats so I went with BBBJ. Skills were a 6, but the warm mouth on a cold cock was good enough. She said she has been out of the game for 20 years now and I had to ask how old she was. She said 49. I was floored. Her body gets a 10 for that age. She showed me her goods back and front and offered to give more at a later date since I didn't have hats. I give her me "other" number. She finished up with me roaming under the clothes. She said she would get a phone soon and give me a call. I asked if she wanted to meet some of my exclusive friends. She asked if they were suit and tie friends like me and said yes. Overall, I will repeat so I can dig deep and see what else is on the menu. I will keep you all posted when / if she calls. SM only when I get the info.

OldPapa
03-26-13, 17:09
Big breasted Daija is back on the block. Saw her heading home. You can find her on Jefferson in front of the new Wally World.

Happy hunting

AOTMike13
03-26-13, 21:15
Haven't heard of this, where is Wally's world?

Efast
03-27-13, 07:20
Haven't heard of this, where is Wally's world?That would be "Wal-Mart" at the intersection of Mercury and Jefferson.

Seva Lurker
03-27-13, 07:34
That would be "Wal-Mart" at the intersection of Mercury and Jefferson.As if we didn't have enough problems at Jefferson and Mercury, now it will be nigh on impossible to tell the ladies we're interested in from the Wal-mart visitors. .

But then maybe one or two will need some 'help' with their purchases. Who knows.

Vbgent4u2c
03-27-13, 16:21
As if we didn't have enough problems at Jefferson and Mercury, now it will be nigh on impossible to tell the ladies we're interested in from the Wal-mart visitors. .

But then maybe one or two will need some 'help' with their purchases. Who knows.I have had a lot of success in Wally World for UTR ladies. I have been to this WW and it is a target rich environment.

AOTMike13
03-28-13, 05:13
I'm pretty new to this, but very interested, how do you go about finding and getting girls especially UTR around places like Wally's World?

Just757
03-31-13, 09:44
. Is quite nice and consistently will do BBBJ for a reasonable negotiated price. She is brown, sweet and petite with great tits! She is usually between Ft. Eustits and Denbigh but I haven't been down that way in a while so I don't know if she is still around. She roams around from time to time.I'm reporting in; I'm not sure if this is a regular SW. I was cruising down Ft. Eustis and Denbigh late Sat night when I spotted a WSW. She said she was having problems with her BF and needed some $ and that she went by "Ciera." I'm not sure if this is the same Sierra that you posted about because she was white and you said she was brown in your report. Maybe the names are coincidental. Anyways, I got a BBBJ for 20, but it was probably the worst BJ I've ever had.

Vbgent4u2c
04-02-13, 14:08
I'm pretty new to this, but very interested, how do you go about finding and getting girls especially UTR around places like Wally's World?There is no secret formula and it isn't rocket science. You basically do the same thing you would do anywhere else. Find a lady that is shopping alone (if her bf, hubby, kids or mom are with her it probably isn't going to work) and make eye contact with her. Once she makes eye contact say something to her (Hi, Hey or How are you? Work pretty well for me) , then if she replies have a short conversation with her but during that conversation ask her for her number. If she gives you her phone number then she is giving it to you for a reason and it is probably NOT your good looks. She might also of course tell you to F-Off by this point. If it happens. Move on as there probably is another one right around the corner.

If she did give you her number then shortly after you leave text or call her and then see if she needs help with anything.

OldPapa
04-08-13, 13:37
I was off today but with my normal routine I can't really sleep late so I decided to go for a ride through my usual spots. I didn't expect to see much and I didn't. I decided to take my route back the way I came and just so happen to see a girl at the light by the downtown McD's. I thought she would be going into the place so I wheeled in hoping to have another experience like last time. She walked past the place and proceeded to walk across the bridge. Strange I thought. She didn't seem like a SW as she had her hair in a rag and walking fast. I drove up and pulled along side her and told her that this bridge is dangerous and asked if she need a ride. She was very hesitant and cautious. I told her not worry and give her a business card. She got in and we were off. I asked her why she was waking across the bridge. She said she had to bail out her BF who got arrested over the weekend. I asked if she was good on money and she didn't know what it would and all she had was 300. I told her I could help her out with a couple extra dollars if she needed. She said that was nice but no thanks. As we approaching the other end of the bridge I asked one more time and put $$.5 on the dashboard. She saw it and asked why would I offer so much. She seemed very naive to what I was trying to do but she had a nice face and cute body. Breasts weren't as large as I like but her body was good enough. I told her that she was really cute and she would probably need more than what she had, help me and I help you. She kinda got the picture as to where I was going but asked what could she help with. I looked her and grinned she looked annoyed so I pulled a condom out of the glove box and should her. She was very caught of guard, she said she was good with what she had. I said ok, and put the money back in my shirt pocket. It was about 30 seconds off silence as I was pulling up to her destination she picked up the condom and said that she needs the money and asked if I had a large dick. I said know I am average. She said can I be quick and find a spot near by. I said sure. Found a spot and we both got in the back seat. She gave me CBJ which was below average but it hardened things up enough she pulled down her jeans to reval some nice legs. I went in Mish till I popped. She did some soft moaning as I pushed but was not really into it. Tits and nipples were nice and perky with nipples as hard as rocks as I pushed in harder. After, she pulled up her pants and cleaned up. She was silent except for thanking for the money and being quick. I told her I would consider helping her with more if she wanted it and gave her a $50 Walmart card. The sugardaddy board and UTR guys recommend having gift cards handy. All and all it was not worth the money but the thrill of the hunt and conquest was. I told her to call me if she needed anything else. She said ok. She got out very gracious. I didn't even get her name. But hopefully I can pull a UTR out of this.

Vbgent4u2c
04-08-13, 15:12
Congrats on your find but did you really give her 300 for a covered BJ and quickie in your back seat? Then you didn't even get her name? I am hoping you at least got her cell number?

[QUOTE=and put $$.5 on the dashboard. And gave her a $50 Walmart card. The sugardaddy board and UTR guys recommend having gift cards handy. All and all it was not worth the money but the thrill of the hunt and conquest was. I told her to call me if she needed anything else. She said ok. She got out very gracious. I didn't even get her name. But hopefully I can pull a UTR out of this.[/QUOTE]

TheKing
04-08-13, 16:23
I know I'm being an asshole, but if you gave a streetwalker $300, you are an idiot! She is walking down a street in an area known for prostitution. She got in your car and had sex for money. She is not a UTR. She is a streetwalker and you gave her at least 10 times the going rate. You titled your report "What Luck". That's probably what your BSW would say in her own report,"What luck, I found a fool who gave 3 hundred bucks for something I would have done for twenty."

Another thing, if you are really flashing this kind of cash to girls you pick up, it's just a matter of time before you have a gun pointed at your head. That BSW is supposedly bailing her boyfriend out of jail. She knows you have cash and gift cards. She calls and sets up a meeting and who do you think is hiding nearby? The boyfriend waiting for a payday!

And you gave her a business card? Does this mean she knows where you work? Do you really want this BSW and her boyfriend / pimp showing up?

TheKing.

I was off today but with my normal routine I can't really sleep late so I decided to go for a ride through my usual spots. I didn't expect to see much and I didn't. I decided to take my route back the way I came and just so happen to see a girl at the light by the downtown McD's. I thought she would be going into the place so I wheeled in hoping to have another experience like last time. She walked past the place and proceeded to walk across the bridge. Strange I thought. She didn't seem like a SW as she had her hair in a rag and walking fast. I drove up and pulled along side her and told her that this bridge is dangerous and asked if she need a ride. She was very hesitant and cautious. I told her not worry and give her a business card. She got in and we were off. I asked her why she was waking across the bridge. She said she had to bail out her BF who got arrested over the weekend. I asked if she was good on money and she didn't know what it would and all she had was 300. I told her I could help her out with a couple extra dollars if she needed. She said that was nice but no thanks. As we approaching the other end of the bridge I asked one more time and put $$.5 on the dashboard. She saw it and asked why would I offer so much. She seemed very naive to what I was trying to do but she had a nice face and cute body. Breasts weren't as large as I like but her body was good enough. I told her that she was really cute and she would probably need more than what she had, help me and I help you. She kinda got the picture as to where I was going but asked what could she help with. I looked her and grinned she looked annoyed so I pulled a condom out of the glove box and should her. She was very caught of guard, she said she was good with what she had. I said ok, and put the money back in my shirt pocket. It was about 30 seconds off silence as I was pulling up to her destination she picked up the condom and said that she needs the money and asked if I had a large dick. I said know I am average. She said can I be quick and find a spot near by. I said sure. Found a spot and we both got in the back seat. She gave me CBJ which was below average but it hardened things up enough she pulled down her jeans to reval some nice legs. I went in Mish till I popped. She did some soft moaning as I pushed but was not really into it. Tits and nipples were nice and perky with nipples as hard as rocks as I pushed in harder. After, she pulled up her pants and cleaned up. She was silent except for thanking for the money and being quick. I told her I would consider helping her with more if she wanted it and gave her a $50 Walmart card. The sugardaddy board and UTR guys recommend having gift cards handy. All and all it was not worth the money but the thrill of the hunt and conquest was. I told her to call me if she needed anything else. She said ok. She got out very gracious. I didn't even get her name. But hopefully I can pull a UTR out of this.

OldPapa
04-09-13, 11:07
I know I'm being an asshole, but if you gave a streetwalker $300, you are an idiot! She is walking down a street in an area known for prostitution. She got in your car and had sex for money. She is not a UTR. She is a streetwalker and you gave her at least 10 times the going rate. You titled your report "What Luck". That's probably what your BSW would say in her own report,"What luck, I found a fool who gave 3 hundred bucks for something I would have done for twenty."

C.

Another thing, if you are really flashing this kind of cash to girls you pick up, it's just a matter of time before you have a gun pointed at your head. That BSW is supposedly bailing her boyfriend out of jail. She knows you have cash and gift cards. She calls and sets up a meeting and who do you think is hiding nearby? The boyfriend waiting for a payday!

And you gave her a business card? Does this mean she knows where you work? Do you really want this BSW and her boyfriend / pimp showing up?

TheKing.LOL! You are mad. That is hilarious. If you read my whole report you will note the events that occurred, however there are a few details I left out for the sake of time and the length of the report. With that being said I will excuse your ignorance and indignant tone. How I spend my money is my choice mom. LOL! If you read the end of the report you will note that I already said that it was not worth the the money however, it was the thrill that is most satisfying. The hobby costs and the risks are high regardless of the amount of money you spend whether its. 6 or $$$$$$ and depending on your level of enjoyment you pay to play. Hence SugarDaddies. I do agree that the amount was ridiculous but, I am not hungry and my bank account is no where near suffering. I do thank you for your concern for my well being though. That is much appreciated and to some extent you make good points. Your expertise is noted.

-Happy Mongering

OldPapa
04-09-13, 11:13
LOL! You are mad. That is hilarious. If you read my whole report you will note the events that occurred, however there are a few details I left out for the sake of time and the length of the report. With that being said I will excuse your ignorance and indignant tone. How I spend my money is my choice mom. LOL! If you read the end of the report you will note that I already said that it was not worth the the money however, it was the thrill that is most satisfying. The hobby costs and the risks are high regardless of the amount of money you spend whether its. 6 or $$$$$$ and depending on your level of enjoyment you pay to play. Hence SugarDaddies. I do agree that the amount was ridiculous but, I am not hungry and my bank account is no where near suffering. I do thank you for your concern for my well being though. That is much appreciated and to some extent you make good points. Your expertise is noted.

-Happy MongeringOh, and the business card thing. I said A business card. Key word is A. I read the sugar daddy posts often and trying some techniques to to gather a collection of UTRs. I do have a Google number on a generic email account that I use sometimes as well.

Vbgent4u2c
04-09-13, 13:38
Easy guys. I know personally that the mod here will come down hard on members being argumentative.

I think the business card is a great idea. I have some myself with a fake name, fake company etc but a good phone number. They are very cheap and I think it impresses some ladies and she might hold on to it more than she would a torn piece of paper with a number scribbled on it.

As for what he paid and the services Old Papa received to each his own. I agree with King that it is waaaaay too much but if that is what Old Papa felt it is worth that is up to him. The only problem I really see is OP set a precedent with this lady, so next time you see her she is most likely going to demand a similar amount. I would also heed King's warning and not go anywhere that she recommends next time.

TheKing
04-09-13, 21:32
I shouldn't have come down that hard on Old Papa and for that I apologize. My only problem with the amount of money spent is that if someone is out throwing money around like an NBA player at at strip club, then the girls are going to raise their price or try to which leads to bad service because they think they're worth more. I'd much rather get a girl happy for. 3 then one who is pissed off by it.

I'm going to try and delete my original response because I was a little too harsh. I really shouldn't get pissed off about what happens in Newport News. I stopped mongering there years ago. Those streets got too hot and the SWs are no better than the P-Town girls.

TheKing.

Easy guys. I know personally that the mod here will come down hard on members being argumentative.

I think the business card is a great idea. I have some myself with a fake name, fake company etc but a good phone number. They are very cheap and I think it impresses some ladies and she might hold on to it more than she would a torn piece of paper with a number scribbled on it.

As for what he paid and the services Old Papa received to each his own. I agree with King that it is waaaaay too much but if that is what Old Papa felt it is worth that is up to him. The only problem I really see is OP set a precedent with this lady, so next time you see her she is most likely going to demand a similar amount. I would also heed King's warning and not go anywhere that she recommends next time.

Vbgent4u2c
04-10-13, 15:15
I shouldn't have come down that hard on Old Papa and for that I apologize. My only problem with the amount of money spent is that if someone is out throwing money around like an NBA player at at strip club, then the girls are going to raise their price or try to which leads to bad service because they think they're worth more. I'd much rather get a girl happy for. 3 then one who is pissed off by it.

I'm going to try and delete my original response because I was a little too harsh. I really shouldn't get pissed off about what happens in Newport News. I stopped mongering there years ago. Those streets got too hot and the SWs are no better than the P-Town girls.

TheKing.Hey King,

Ask Jackson to delete it and he probably will.

I agree the streets are way too hot even though there were some nice possibles out on J street this morning. Went into WW around 10AM and immediately found a long legged blond that had a serious SW vibe working from her outfit to her making eye contact with me every time I passed. She was with her mom or possibly grandmom but this leggy lady was only about 21 or so and hot!

I kept giving her head nods to get her to pull away from her companion and when she finally did another guy swooped in to talk to her! She clearly was not interested in him and didn't give him her digits that I could tell. So when she finally detached herself from him I moved in to get her number. Just as I walked up her granny / mom came around the corner. She just shrugged and mouthed the word "Sorry!" and they went to the check out.

Very frustrating to lose this one!

OldPapa
04-24-13, 16:30
I was driving down Jefferson Avenue today around noon and spotted to BSW's. They were walking down Jefferson near the Burger King by the cash place. I tested the waters by turning around slowing down on their side of the street and cooling off into the gas station parking lot. The light skinned SW came up and asked if I wanted her for the dark skinned bigger girl. She got into the car. She was pretty well-versed on the LE check. She showed me the boobs which were flat and not impressive. We drove around a ways and negotiated a price. I pulled over into a residential area and she proceeded with the BBBJTC CIM. .2 was well spent.

Scorpio22
04-28-13, 13:03
Picked up a BSW on Jefferson yesterday around 11:30pm near the same Burger King Oldpapa said he picked a lightskinned BSW at. Wasn't really out cruising for SW's at the time but was coming back from a missed date, and decided to see what was out. After a few loops got tired of burning gas and decided to head home when I saw Pam walking, got her attention and turned down a side street for the quick pickup. She hops right in and we drive off making small talk, she's real nice and very easy to talk to.

We decided on half and half for 40, she offers BBBJ for 30 also. I hate cardates but had to do one since I don't like getting hotel rooms for 30 min dates and my home was occupied with other guest, so we drove around a little bit to find a spot. Finally settled on a quit spot away from Jefferson, and got down to the deed. BBBJ was pretty good but a little short, pulled the seat back and did a little mish for a couple of minutes then I suggested some doggy outside the car for more room and she was cool with that. We stepped outside and I pounded her from behind for a good ten minutes, nice juicy ass and she moaned a good bit and squeezed my leg as I gave it to her. I got a little spooked cause I heard some people behind us further back behind the bushes and trees we were in front of but I'm pretty sure they had no idea we were back there. Guess it was just as well because I wanted to handle business and leave before we had a chance of being caught by anybody.

Got a few more strokes in and told her I wanted to bust on her face she said ok if it would help me pop faster so I had her get down and turn her face to the side and let my load go all over the side of her face. Got cleaned up and dropped her off back at her apartment where she lives with her aunt and uncle, doesn't have digits but gave her my google number to call me when comes out. Overall she she's a nice woman who tries to please so I would pick her up again If I see her out.

Lamont
04-28-13, 17:59
Initially reading King's reply to OLDPAPAs report, I initialy thought the same thing,"$$$ to a street walker?" LOL, but then I read OLDPAPA's report. Completely make sense to me. She wasn't a street walker, just a girl he swooped up and picked up. It would be next to impossible to pick up some random girl and offer her a couple of bucks when she doesn't do this type of work in the first place.

Awesome story OLDPAPA, I've often concidered but haven't had the courage.

OldPapa
04-29-13, 15:11
Picked up a BSW on Jefferson yesterday around 11:30pm near the same Burger King Oldpapa said he picked a lightskinned BSW at. Wasn't really out cruising for SW's at the time but was coming back from a missed date, and decided to see what was out. After a few loops got tired of burning gas and decided to head home when I saw Pam walking, got her attention and turned down a side street for the quick pickup. She hops right in and we drive off making small talk, she's real nice and very easy to talk to.

We decided on half and half for 40, she offers BBBJ for 30 also. I hate cardates but had to do one since I don't like getting hotel rooms for 30 min dates and my home was occupied with other guest, so we drove around a little bit to find a spot. Finally settled on a quit spot away from Jefferson, and got down to the deed. BBBJ was pretty good but a little short, pulled the seat back and did a little mish for a couple of minutes then I suggested some doggy outside the car for more room and she was cool with that. We stepped outside and I pounded her from behind for a good ten minutes, nice juicy ass and she moaned a good bit and squeezed my leg as I gave it to her. I got a little spooked cause I heard some people behind us further back behind the bushes and trees we were in front of but I'm pretty sure they had no idea we were back there. Guess it was just as well because I wanted to handle business and leave before we had a chance of being caught by anybody.

Got a few more strokes in and told her I wanted to bust on her face she said ok if it would help me pop faster so I had her get down and turn her face to the side and let my load go all over the side of her face. Got cleaned up and dropped her off back at her apartment where she lives with her aunt and uncle, doesn't have digits but gave her my google number to call me when comes out. Overall she she's a nice woman who tries to please so I would pick her up again If I see her out.Hey, good report. If you get more information let me know. I would like to have some of that. Feel free to PM me.

Scorpio22
05-01-13, 23:21
Hey, good report. If you get more information let me know. I would like to have some of that. Feel free to PM me.Saw pam out walking again in the same spot about 8pm couldn't stop because I had someone with me, she was supposed to call me when she was going to be working but you know how these girls are. She must come out late afternoons every other day. That maybe be your best time to find her.

Nomad15
05-28-13, 15:46
I was crusing on Jeff and it seemed to be pretty active (especially on the end close to JRB). I saw a couple wsws, one in bright top. Thats it for now. Take care.

Masheen
05-30-13, 19:11
Very sad news this afternoon. Those of you who knew her, please pm me for more info.

Masheen
05-31-13, 10:41
The wake will be at Peninsula Funeral Home today at 4pm. It is located on the corner of Harpersville Road and Warwick Blvd.

Seva Lurker
08-07-13, 11:34
This is a couple of days old, but have been busy trying to stay employed.

Anyway, I was taking a lady friend home Sunday night around 11PM. We were stuck at a light on Warwick at Ashton Green. There was an obvious WSW crossing Ashton Green headed toward Fort Eustis Blvd. Wearing a matching shorts and top and trying to get me to come pick her up. My lady friend kept telling me she was calling for me. That is how obvious she was being.

Girl was thin with light colored hair looked in her early 20's.

Seva Lurker
08-07-13, 18:37
This one is a bit more current. Driving down Jefferson near the Wynnwood, just past Mercury. Spotted an older WSW, short blond today wearing a black top and white pants.

I'd seen her near there before, but wasn't sure she was working. No question about it today, got the look. Didn't partake as I have a couple of regular ladies I'm seeing, but still fun to sight see.

Just757
08-18-13, 23:37
This is a couple of days old, but have been busy trying to stay employed.

Anyway, I was taking a lady friend home Sunday night around 11PM. We were stuck at a light on Warwick at Ashton Green. There was an obvious WSW crossing Ashton Green headed toward Fort Eustis Blvd. Wearing a matching shorts and top and trying to get me to come pick her up. My lady friend kept telling me she was calling for me. That is how obvious she was being.

Girl was thin with light colored hair looked in her early 20's.Was around this same area, Sunday after 10pm and picked up an older WSW. Damage was .6 for BBBJ.

Penguin 2222
11-19-13, 19:37
Was around this same area, Sunday after 10pm and picked up an older WSW. Damage was .6 for BBBJ.Sixty? Holy hell, that's high.

Just757
11-20-13, 20:33
Sixty? Holy hell, that's high.I'm a dummy. Won't happen again.

DonScarlet
01-15-14, 19:46
Took a quick spin through OV the other day on my way back from Chesapeake and it was dead...tried the loop and found a couple older WSW. Went with Linda cause she is safe.. .2 for a quick service and went home happy. Just be careful out there.

OralLova
03-09-14, 02:23
Just moved back down here, been going out on Jefferson about 12 or 1 am, and its a ghost town Warrick also., I am I out at wrong time or wrong places now.

From mercury all the way down to Madison, ??

OralLova
03-18-14, 21:48
Finally caught one but wasn't anything to brag about, Caught a bbW SW around Main st. Gave great BBBJ, swallow but sid she doesn't usually be out there uually works hotels by wally world, was not cute but got the job done. I guess no one else has had any luck lately either.

Vbgent4u2c
03-19-14, 19:03
Just moved back down here, been going out on Jefferson about 12 or 1 am, and its a ghost town Warrick also., I am I out at wrong time or wrong places now.

From mercury all the way down to Madison, ??You are right that used to be the hottest spot since Ocean View, but LE cracked down hard and is still cracking down. You were lucky with your BBW find. I would avoid the area completely or at least move your search to Wally World. I have had good success there. .

Mandingo20
03-20-14, 10:50
Which wally world? ...I think there are 2 on Jefferson.

You are right that used to be the hottest spot since Ocean View, but LE cracked down hard and is still cracking down. You were lucky with your BBW find. I would avoid the area completely or at least move your search to Wally World. I have had good success there. ..

Seva Lurker
03-20-14, 18:02
Which wally world? ...I think there are 2 on Jefferson.

.Read down a bit further and you'll find your Wally World answer.

It is so dead here I hardly even bother cruising.

Matt Harm
04-06-14, 10:05
I am new to area an have hear and been reading seems area is very dangerous for the monger to do rive by's.

Any ideas for a newcomer.

Thanks.

OralLova
05-19-14, 16:16
OK I had major itch to hit the streets Saturday night around 1 am. So I hit Jefferson, everything was dead on Jefferson not a soul out, so I kept going on down to madison and every corner was waiting to get scooped up. So I first scooped up a young blk chk I didn't get her name just down to the BBBJ. Blond hair looks about 26 yr old or so, BBBJ started out good before my man grew up and then it was all teeth, had to tell her to stop. Damage was 20, so I wasn't that mad.

So I cleaned up and hit street again this time Kerry another young blk SW was my scoop, she was super high but had some big tits and said I am ready to suck some dick so find I spot, 20 for the BBBJ again it started of job but then things got weird, She started to take it deeper and deeper I was like cool but then I noticed it was cause she was falling asleep, So I started face fucking she didn't beg took a time out to take a breath then let go crazy.

Wish Jefferson was back like old days though.

OldPapa
05-19-14, 20:57
I also hit the streets around that time Saturday. Being old I couldn't do two but they were definitely out. I beleive I might have seen the same girl but I caught her on Marshall. Nice size tits. Great actually. She wanted .4 got her down to .3. BBBJ was good. Nice soft lips. Since I had some blue bowling balls, the dream went quickly. I asked if she would get a room with me next time. I want to bask in the mountain tops. She said she will be around and to catch her. I guess she felt some type of way about the low ball. Good night overall and I didn't have to wonder long. LE was lurking so I parked and a side street and waited, just like fishing.

OK I had major itch to hit the streets Saturday night around 1 am. So I hit Jefferson, everything was dead on Jefferson not a soul out, so I kept going on down to madison and every corner was waiting to get scooped up. So I first scooped up a young blk chk I didn't get her name just down to the BBBJ. Blond hair looks about 26 yr old or so, BBBJ started out good before my man grew up and then it was all teeth, had to tell her to stop. Damage was 20, so I wasn't that mad.

So I cleaned up and hit street again this time Kerry another young blk SW was my scoop, she was super high but had some big tits and said I am ready to suck some dick so find I spot, 20 for the BBBJ again it started of job but then things got weird, She started to take it deeper and deeper I was like cool but then I noticed it was cause she was falling asleep, So I started face fucking she didn't beg took a time out to take a breath then let go crazy.

Wish Jefferson was back like old days though.

Seva Lurker
05-20-14, 07:26
I am new to area an have hear and been reading seems area is very dangerous for the monger to do rive by's.

Any ideas for a newcomer.

Thanks.Not only for Newport News, but pretty much true for any mongering area. Where there are working girls, there is the potential for danger. Most girls are addicted so are near their dealer or pimp.

Some areas in Newport News to stay away from is the area south of I664 and Jefferson. Roughly 39th St and lower. The Denbigh area can be rough as well. This is the area around Warwick and Denbigh Ave.

Open Google maps and then RTFF. Find the streets and where you find the occasional girl, is most likely and area you'll not want to frequent too often.

Bottom line for the entire Hampton Roads area though is the cops are really good street cleaners. They'll snatch a girl up in a heartbeat.

OldSailor
05-20-14, 09:56
Monday afternoon, Melissa and Danielle were both out on Jefferson between Mercury and Main St. Melissa is fortiesh, large, overweight with long black hair and lots of tats. Danielle is medium height with blond hair. I made a brief motel visit with Melissa. She has nice breasts and a cooperative attitude but she's a bit high mileage and almost too "professional" with her work. Previous reports by others indicate her personal hygiene might be a bit below standard at times. I carried a hat and needed it. She apparently had planned an oral presentation without a hat. There is another very hard, streetworn looking woman with red hair that I have seen on Jefferson recently but she looks so rough that I haven't made contact with her.

Scorpio22
05-20-14, 16:37
Monday afternoon, Melissa and Danielle were both out on Jefferson between Mercury and Main St. Melissa is fortiesh, large, overweight with long black hair and lots of tats. Danielle is medium height with blond hair. I made a brief motel visit with Melissa. She has nice breasts and a cooperative attitude but she's a bit high mileage and almost too "professional" with her work. Previous reports by others indicate her personal hygiene might be a bit below standard at times. I carried a hat and needed it. She apparently had planned an oral presentation without a hat. There is another very hard, streetworn looking woman with red hair that I have seen on Jefferson recently but she looks so rough that I haven't made contact with her.Was Danielle wearing a blue t-shirt and light jeans? I think that was who I saw yesterday while cruising up and down Jefferson yesterday. Spotted her and my monger senses started tingling pulled into a parking lot to observe and and she gave me the look twice. I thought she might just come down inbetween the cars I was parked by to see what's up but she kept going since I didn't signal to her, I didn't have any money on me anyway so I just let her go on her way. Face was a little strong but the ass looked kind of nice have you tried her out before? How is she?

Phillesh
06-16-14, 00:05
I was in Newport News last week for a few days on a business trip. Not familiar w / area at all but found nice WSW at motel next to the super 8 on Jefferson. "Cathy" had no teeth and knew how to use those gums. Real nice tight suction, had her twice Sunday night, once Monday morning and once more late Monday night on my way back through town. Saw some other WSW and BSW in same area but you can't beat Cathy for real nice $20 gum job.

OldSailor
06-16-14, 11:44
Was Danielle wearing a blue t-shirt and light jeans? I think that was who I saw yesterday while cruising up and down Jefferson yesterday. Spotted her and my monger senses started tingling pulled into a parking lot to observe and and she gave me the look twice. I thought she might just come down inbetween the cars I was parked by to see what's up but she kept going since I didn't signal to her, I didn't have any money on me anyway so I just let her go on her way. Face was a little strong but the ass looked kind of nice have you tried her out before? How is she?I haven't tried Danielle. She looks good on the street but I recall some mixed reviews of her from a year or so ago. I think her looks may be better than her performance and I don't think she looks as good up close as she does on the street.

OralLova
07-08-14, 22:57
So cruised Jefferson on Saturday, and saw a WSW with neon outfit on and another black haired chubby one around main street and Jefferson, when I made my loop saw LEO parked in near by parking lot so a passed, did anyone else have luck Saturday. Or know these two.

Jimmy757
07-14-14, 09:12
If this is the Neon yellow you are referring. This is Danielle. She's been reviewed a few times in the forums. False teeth.

So cruised Jefferson on Saturday, and saw a WSW with neon outfit on and another black haired chubby one around main street and Jefferson, when I made my loop saw LEO parked in near by parking lot so a passed, did anyone else have luck Saturday. Or know these two.

OralLova
07-14-14, 22:56
If this is the Neon yellow you are referring. This is Danielle. She's been reviewed a few times in the forums. False teeth.Yeah that's her.

Hotboy Ronald
08-19-14, 16:33
Had a dream I was cruising Jefferson last night around 11 pm and met a Puerto Rican spinner that goes by the name Blondie. On the SW scale she was a solid 8 and said she was offering top for. 3 and full for. 4. I didn't partake because I was already on "E" coming from another session and didn't need too, but will be on the lookout in the future.

Scorpio22
08-19-14, 23:03
Had a dream I was cruising Jefferson last night around 11 pm and met a Puerto Rican spinner that goes by the name Blondie. On the SW scale she was a solid 8 and said she was offering top for. 3 and full for. 4. I didn't partake because I was already on "E" coming from another session and didn't need too, but will be on the lookout in the future.What area of Jefferson was this at? Would definitely like to come up on some latina pussy right about now.

TheKing
08-20-14, 02:24
Where was she on Jefferson? It's a really long road.

Had a dream I was cruising Jefferson last night around 11 pm and met a Puerto Rican spinner that goes by the name Blondie. On the SW scale she was a solid 8 and said she was offering top for. 3 and full for. 4. I didn't partake because I was already on "E" coming from another session and didn't need too, but will be on the lookout in the future.

OldSailor
08-20-14, 12:07
Had a dream I was cruising Jefferson last night around 11 pm and met a Puerto Rican spinner that goes by the name Blondie. On the SW scale she was a solid 8 and said she was offering top for. 3 and full for. 4. I didn't partake because I was already on "E" coming from another session and didn't need too, but will be on the lookout in the future.This may be the dumb question of the day but was she really blonde? I know there are blonde PR ladies but that's not the most common hair color.

Hotboy Ronald
08-20-14, 20:40
Where was she on Jefferson? It's a really long road.I picked her up on Jefferson and Brooke St, near Wynnwood Plaza.

Hotboy Ronald
08-20-14, 20:40
This may be the dumb question of the day but was she really blonde? I know there are blonde PR ladies but that's not the most common hair color.Yes, she had blonde hair.

Transplanted
09-27-14, 08:12
Does anyone know if Cindy is still around? I misplaced her #. Met up with her a couple times about 3 mo ago. Mid 30's, petite, strawberry blonde, pretty lady. Jefferson area near Mercury Blvd.

LoveSosa
10-01-14, 14:41
I just got to VA what are some of hotspots for action and if any one knows any squirters PM me.

BayernChedr
05-27-15, 12:10
I'm new up here but I know the landscape down here pretty well. Ashley, Lynn, and Brittney all still walk. Good prices, no bullshit or games. PM me for locations and times, I don't give their #'s out.

Vbgent4u2c
06-24-15, 12:36
The GILF I posted about in post #17 in the NN Craigslist ads was seen walking on Jefferson by the Wally World around 530 pm earlier this week. Her name is Amanda and I'm guessing she is still staying at the TI.

A mongering buddy and I were sitting at the local burger joint and she walked by. I motioned to her and she stopped, but I don't think she liked the fact that there were two of us.

It looks like her phone was working so she's probably posting on Craigslist or BP.

Hank Moody
08-20-15, 08:30
The GILF I posted about in post #17 in the NN Craigslist ads was seen walking on Jefferson by the Wally World around 530 pm earlier this week. Her name is Amanda and I'm guessing she is still staying at the TI.

A mongering buddy and I were sitting at the local burger joint and she walked by. I motioned to her and she stopped, but I don't think she liked the fact that there were two of us.

It looks like her phone was working so she's probably posting on Craigslist or BP.She does advertise on BP occasionally as "Amanda" (with a picture of her in green shorts and the head is cut off of the pic). She still walks just about every day and usually goes by "Cathy" on Jefferson (see post #188 for another encounter with her). She does look like a granny even though she is only 37 (those must have been some rough years). She has told me she gets all the business she needs walking Jefferson because there is rarely anybody else walking these days.

Vbgent4u2c
08-23-15, 08:33
Yes I saw her walking on Jefferson near the Wally World intersection looking at every car. Her body is actually pretty nice but her face and that involuntary face twitch is hard to deal with even for her very cheap rates. BBBJ, CFS and anal for 40.

Even did some rimming.

She does advertise on BP occasionally as "Amanda" (with a picture of her in green shorts and the head is cut off of the pic). She still walks just about every day and usually goes by "Cathy" on Jefferson (see post #188 for another encounter with her). She does look like a granny even though she is only 37 (those must have been some rough years). She has told me she gets all the business she needs walking Jefferson because there is rarely anybody else walking these days.

Mongermonger
08-23-15, 13:36
She does advertise on BP occasionally as "Amanda" (with a picture of her in green shorts and the head is cut off of the pic). She still walks just about every day and usually goes by "Cathy" on Jefferson (see post #188 for another encounter with her). She does look like a granny even though she is only 37 (those must have been some rough years). She has told me she gets all the business she needs walking Jefferson because there is rarely anybody else walking these days.http://hampton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/do-you-like-to-play-why-not-come-see-me-petite-white-woman-wants-to-talk-to-you-757-266-6020/13726855

Scorpio22
08-27-15, 02:52
Took a ride down Marshall ave Early this morning and saw two BSW on Marshall, but nothing worth stopping for. Does anybody know any more strolls downtown that are consistent I can't beleive it's this dead down there, should be at least three spots to find SW's, Madison has been completley dead for a while now anybody had any luck there? If anyone has something to trade I have a BSW number I found on Jefferson named toni I reported on back in February I think. She has been the only SW I scored in a while out here.

Scorpio22
09-01-15, 08:29
Been so long since I had a SW so I took a stroll down Marshall ave late last night to hunt. There were about 3 BSW out. Two weren't worth picking up but I noticed one on a corner with a Huuuge ass in red shirt and black stretch pants. Waved her down then circled around one more time for a LE check of the vicinity then made the pick up at the corner. Asked if she was ok coming back to my place (yes I know that's a risk but I've never had a problem with anyone coming back to my place, majority ar just older women trying to get by and alot are fairly nice once you start talking to them) Made small talk on the way and tells me her name is Shelly, I think she said she was about 38,39.

Got back to the crib got the donation out the way and got undressed, this woman has a monster ass I'd say damn near 50 inches of Azz. Started the BBBJ which was lackluster but I was so busy squeezing her ass while she sucked it didn't even matter. After couple minutes she turned around and got face down ass up and I don't know if it was the fact I hadn't cum in a day, the durex avanti condom I was using or if her pussy was just that good cause I fighting back not trying to cum from pound on that big ass of hers. My bed is up kind of high so I was standing on the floor on my tip toes smashing that big booty of hers cause she had so much up in the air LOL.

I usually have pretty good stamina but just said fuck it and busted a good nut filling the condom up with cream. She got up and said you lasted as long as you could in that ass huh? I laughed and said yeah got the digits and dropped her back off, They're out there few and far between but they're out there.

PumpInYaMouth
10-31-15, 21:50
Took a ride down Marshall ave Early this morning and saw two BSW on Marshall, but nothing worth stopping for. Does anybody know any more strolls downtown that are consistent I can't beleive it's this dead down there, should be at least three spots to find SW's, Madison has been completley dead for a while now anybody had any luck there? If anyone has something to trade I have a BSW number I found on Jefferson named toni I reported on back in February I think. She has been the only SW I scored in a while out here.Marshall ave can be hit and miss. Best time to hunt that area is after 1230 am. Key is finding someone and develop a rapport. That way you get a good rate as a regulsr.

Jmswozniak
11-16-15, 21:51
Marshall ave can be hit and miss. Best time to hunt that area is after 1230 am. Key is finding someone and develop a rapport. That way you get a good rate as a regulsr.I strolled last night. Once I figured out where these areas were. On Marshall their were a few, but nothing to my liking. May go again tonight before I go back. If anyone has any tips on where I can find action while here please pass it along.

OldPapa
05-12-16, 07:53
Fellows, I was heading to work up Jefferson from downtown and saw a BSW. She is slim build with huge tits and no stomach. I had to do a double take and drive-by. She is legit. Her name is Mercedes. She is from Cali. She is here until the weekend. She is charging. 4 for BBBJ. As I only had 25 with me I opted for the CBJ. Head skills are on point with great suction. Body is tight with firm tits. Nice and plump. She is a rare find and man oiled and smelling good this morning. I wish I had more time because I would have opted for full service. I have her number and will be visiting her this afternoon. Pm Me for info. If we get a Enough cliental for her maybe she will stay.

Dragonicballz
05-25-16, 17:04
The infamous GILF Amanda was out and about on Jefferson doing her thing, so I decided to scoop her up for old times sake. She complained about people now wanting to stop for her and how she wasnt making anything. I dropped 20 gold pieces to gwt the usual then left her at a local so she can continue her route.

Drakus22
06-28-16, 17:51
Anyone seen her walking the last few weeks? She still seems to. Post on BP but then you get BP prices. I haven't seen her in a while and doubt she'd remember me.

Drakus.

Scorpio22
07-02-16, 16:38
With the summer time the warmer weather brings out the SW more frequently. Nothing beats the rush of street action more dangerous and risky but the lower prices and adrenaline rush is worth it to me. Hit the stroll after work late one night about two weeks ago and found Lisa down on Marshall. 47, Darkskin, dreadlocks, nice booty LOL. Made the pick up when coast was clear and asked if she ok with going back to my place for FS for two jacksons. She was down so we came back to my spot to do the deed, I hate car dates and I live alone so I don't mind using my spot, I can get a pretty good idea if there going to be trouble or not before I even get there. I Never had a problem with anyone I brought home, most are nice women just trying to earn some money.

We get inside up to my bedroom and handle donation. She was my first SW in like a year so my excitement had me hard as soon as she peeled her shorts off and exposed that soft MILF booty of hers LOL. She was like "ohhhh that things already hard" LOL. Did a little CBJ to start things off then bent her over the bed for K9. About 30 seconds into it it started to get to her "good lord you got a big dick" as I'm hitting it from the back. She Let out a couple lord have mercy's as I keep long dicking her down, too funny. She ask me to please cum "I can't take all this dick, OMG you splitting me with this long ass dick" I asked her if I could cum on her face which she refused and didn't get a chance to finish cause she just couldn't take anymore. Dropped her back off but didn't bother to get number since she couldn't take dick. Saw out again couple days later, not bad for the price but not a repeat for me.

PassinHoes
08-14-16, 13:37
So I dreamed I was at the key hotel the other day getting food at the sonic waiting to see a girl in the hotel. While I'm waiting a light skin black girl, looked kinda like a user, walks by. She had a nice phat ass, slim body, and looks like she was probably a 10 in her prime but now a solid 7. She was wearing a shirt and mesh underwear. I kid you not. I stop her and strike a quick convo. She asks for an apple 15 card. I say I have the cash for that. And up to the room we went. 20 coins for some decent BBBJ and covered doggy. No digits. Stayed on the second floor odd number side. She had a white girl in the room, but she went in the bathroom. Side note. Got some great top in a dream from Throat doctor as advertised on BP. All in all. A solid trip. 2 pops for 70 from 2 different chicks. Then went back to richmond and got a SW for the road. LOL but that post is in richmond.

EGray
07-07-17, 09:14
Along with my report (CL review section) of being stood up by Suzanne early July 4th I did note a SW on Jefferson near Mercury. Chubby, unattractive white girl in mid / late 20's. Standing at the 7-11. I did a couple of drive bys but decided to head back to Va Beach for a AMP visit.

CVilleJoe
12-19-17, 15:37
I just saw an older thin blonde Courtney Love walking at Brentwood center. I’m not into street fare, but there you go.

Resless
03-29-18, 13:14
Went down the strip a few times last month. Did not get to see anyone. Used to go here a lot a couple years ago and there was at least a few people out back then. Does anyone see a curly head WSW out anymore? She wasn't the best to look at, but she gave good head, and would stop til I'm done for a Jackson. If there's a new area for SW, hook a bro up LOL.

SearchingMan
04-05-18, 17:01
Has anyone seen her?

JustLoookin2
04-06-18, 01:12
I been in the gas station near the corner of M and J late night and seen some ladies hanging out inside. Couldn't partake. Anybody have any info. The one with 2 hotels across the st. Near Wally World.

Went down the strip a few times last month. Did not get to see anyone. Used to go here a lot a couple years ago and there was at least a few people out back then. Does anyone see a curly head WSW out anymore? She wasn't the best to look at, but she gave good head, and would stop til I'm done for a Jackson. If there's a new area for SW, hook a bro up LOL.

Resless
05-31-18, 15:20
I picked up a skinny WSW on Jefferson and I believe 74th (By the 7-11. Easy pickup. Just got head in my car from her. Didn't get a name. Damage was a Jackson (she tried to get 40).

Resless
06-07-18, 16:26
Another WSW at same 7-11 as before. She had an attitude when I didn't agree to the. 30 she wanted. But she finally agreed to. 20 when I said ok bye. Ok head game. Skinny. Not too much to look at, but pickins on the street on slim these days.

Resless
06-07-18, 16:28
Forgot to mention she said her name is ashley. There was also a BSW right there, but she was a gramdma so had to pass.

Resless
06-10-18, 07:10
Tried to find some yesterday and was dead out. It was earlier then usual because didn't have time late at night to cruise the stroll. So night time could have had some.

Resless
06-16-18, 05:59
Ashley was out there a couple days ago. Wanted the same 30, but accepted 20. Better attitude this time then last time.

Resless
06-19-18, 06:25
Went through the stroll again. Same talent, anyone knows what other streets they are on besides Jefferson? If anyone knows, give me a PM. Thanks.

Drakus22
07-03-18, 23:44
It is really good to see this action picking up here. The peninsula has really been dead for quite a while. I need to scope M & J sometime.

D.

Hank Moody
07-05-18, 12:13
https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news/newport-news/14-prostitution-arrests-made-in-newport-news/1284619550

NNPD made 14 arrests last week.

Fyrefighter251
07-05-18, 16:18
Is it true that she is working with PD now for stings? Intel told me to stay away because she was involved.

EGray
07-06-18, 14:46
Is it true that she is working with PD now for stings? Intel told me to stay away because she was involved.Anything is possible but I would be pretty surprised if Suzanne is involved considering I don't think she is currently advertising anywhere.

To my knowledge the only way to reach her is via her home phone and it seems far fetched that 5-0 would utilize that.

Of course, I'm wrong often. Just ask my wife.

MetalHead63
07-06-18, 16:44
Is it true that she is working with PD now for stings? Intel told me to stay away because she was involved.I did not know her to be one. Or has she become one? I thought just at home.

Chimmysan
10-09-18, 17:26
Both sat and sun morning (10/5 and 10/6) I saw the same BSW hanging out at the intersection of Denbigh and Jefferson in between around 3:30 am. I've seen her on both the Walgreens side of the intersection and 7-11 side. She's darker skinned and both nights wore a pair of flowered pajama like pants. She's obviously working. Not my thing but I definitely wanted to pass the info on to those looking.

Resless
03-07-19, 06:42
Has anyone seen some out lately? I know its cold weather but was hoping some will be out still. Pm if you want. Thanks.

Spacey
10-01-19, 01:24
Any updates on people and locations, Or has everything pretty much dried up?

FoxFinder
11-06-19, 08:48
Any updates on people and locations, Or has everything pretty much dried up?Seen 2 lately one was in the deer Park area younger brunette. Didn't partake she was drugged out pretty bad and hard to understand, shame though she was kinda cute.

Second is older curly haired blonde CBJ and gone, fair technique offered more but my car is too small. I got screwed though as I only had $. 5 and wasn't going to take her for a trip to the atm.

Mike Cocky
11-07-19, 15:19
Seen 2 lately one was in the deer Park area younger brunette. Didn't partake she was drugged out pretty bad and hard to understand, shame though she was kinda cute.

Second is older curly haired blonde CBJ and gone, fair technique offered more but my car is too small. I got screwed though as I only had $. 5 and wasn't going to take her for a trip to the atm.Did you get the digits of the older blonde?

FoxFinder
11-08-19, 08:24
Did you get the digits of the older blonde?Sorry I did not. I'm still pretty new to all this and it is all done on impulse. I saw her a few times in the area of What-a-burger and near the 7-11 down the road. If I see again I'll ask.

Lsevans
01-31-20, 00:24
Some new blood out there, not a 30 dollar hookup. Seriously assholes what do you expect for a street walker, Furthermore, if that is all you're interested in, then check yourself. Get some cash and stop talking shit about the drug addicts out there.

Lsevans
01-31-20, 01:17
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Grumpyinva
09-28-20, 03:01
I'm just curious if anyone has run into "Blondie" somewhere between Roanoke and Marshall. Short, blonde curly hair, extra petite (literally lifted her up with one arm, with no trouble at all,) skinny spinner, drawn on eyebrows (with a sharpie, for whatever reason,) interesting ethnic mix (white / latina with lots of extra races in there,) seems a little uncoordinated in a disability way, but unusually friendly. I used to sometimes pass her a couple of years back, when I was already occupied with other passengers, and she was never there when I returned. I ran across her tonight, and went back to say hello for the first time. The experience was. Well. Different. Overall positive, but certainly not in any regular way, enough so that I wondered if anyone knows what the heck her deal is. While it was overall positive, and definitely unique, I'm not sure that I'm going to repeat as it wasn't actually satisfying, but it struck me as odd in a way that very few SWs have been.

Black Pelican
09-28-20, 12:48
Blonde as in Alabama girl?

I'm just curious if anyone has run into "Blondie" somewhere between Roanoke and Marshall. Short, blonde curly hair, extra petite (literally lifted her up with one arm, with no trouble at all,) skinny spinner, drawn on eyebrows (with a sharpie, for whatever reason,) interesting ethnic mix (white / latina with lots of extra races in there,) seems a little uncoordinated in a disability way, but unusually friendly. I used to sometimes pass her a couple of years back, when I was already occupied with other passengers, and she was never there when I returned. I ran across her tonight, and went back to say hello for the first time. The experience was. Well. Different. Overall positive, but certainly not in any regular way, enough so that I wondered if anyone knows what the heck her deal is. While it was overall positive, and definitely unique, I'm not sure that I'm going to repeat as it wasn't actually satisfying, but it struck me as odd in a way that very few SWs have been.

Grumpyinva
09-28-20, 20:44
Blonde as in Alabama girl?Nope, NYC, definitely. She shared a bunch of info and invited me to check out her facebook pages, and it looks like she actually had pretty nice life in NYC, 8 years ago, but everything has definitely gone sideways. I'm still not sure what to make of it. I just know I've seen her out there for at least 2-3 years, in brief moments, but never out there long enough for me to swing back to pick her up to say hello.

FrankGaStyle78
02-23-21, 11:29
Hey fellas,

I'm in town for some business and was wondering if anyone could guide me in the right direction on where to ride to look for nice streetwalkers here in Bad News.

ObxMan1983
02-26-21, 19:07
Hey fellas,

I'm in town for some business and was wondering if anyone could guide me in the right direction on where to ride to look for nice streetwalkers here in Bad News.Unfortunately is not much left in Newport News. Back in the day Jefferson Avenue was the place to go, but most of the hotels there have been shut down, or condemned. The strip on Jefferson Avenue between J Clyde Morris and Mercury Boulevard used to be filled with very nice ladies. It's empty now. They have been harassed away, chased off, there's just nothing there anymore.

I would suggest STG, since most of them have migrated there.

Vbgent4u2c
03-14-21, 18:16
I was at my favorite Burger place eating lunch and reminiscing of the days when there were hot SW's any time on J Avenue.

Then I see her striding towards me.

Absolutely beautiful long haired brunette, tall, thin with a very nice rack wearing a maroon long sleeve shirt and tight black pants.

I almost drop my double cheese as I prepare to drive her anywhere she wants to go.

She gets half across the street about to be in talking range and some ass in a POS black sedan starts beeping his horn from the Super 8 parking lot and she turns around!

There are people everywhere so I decline to get in a battle of horns. I'm hoping she doesn't get in his vehicle but she does.

I'm crushed.

So if the monger in a POS black KIA or whatever picked up this brunette Goddess please post your experience and send me digits please!

OldSailor
03-15-21, 20:10
I was at my favorite Burger place eating lunch and reminiscing of the days when there were hot SW's any time on J Avenue.
I don't know if any of us will ever see the woman you described but I imagine business is way up the burger place near the motel you mentioned! LOL.

Sicilia21
07-20-21, 05:55
I don't know if any of us will ever see the woman you described but I imagine business is way up the burger place near the motel you mentioned! LOL.Have you encountered her since and where?

Coppertone
10-11-21, 16:34
Damn we def need more intel on this vision, post up if you encounter her.

Then I see her striding towards me.

Absolutely beautiful long haired brunette, tall, thin with a very nice rack wearing a maroon long sleeve shirt and tight black pants.

I almost drop my double cheese as I prepare to drive her anywhere she wants to go.

She gets half across the street about to be in talking range and some ass in a POS black sedan starts beeping his horn from the Super 8 parking lot and she turns around!

There are people everywhere so I decline to get in a battle of horns. I'm hoping she doesn't get in his vehicle but she does.

I'm crushed.

So if the monger in a POS black KIA or whatever picked up this brunette Goddess please post your experience and send me digits please!

OldSailor
10-12-21, 19:22
You got any photos of Ashley.The report you are asking about goes back to 2018 and if the Ashley described in the report is the woman I remember, she looked pretty awful even then. The last time I saw her (several years ago) she looked like a walking zombie and as she approached my car, I locked the passenger door and drove away. I doubt she has improved in the last three years.

BigJoe77
10-14-21, 07:45
The report you are asking about goes back to 2018 and if the Ashley described in the report is the woman I remember, she looked pretty awful even then. The last time I saw her (several years ago) she looked like a walking zombie and as she approached my car, I locked the passenger door and drove away. I doubt she has improved in the last three years.Don't know if it's the same one but this is recent pic of Ashley.

Coppertone
10-25-21, 16:50
Don't know if it's the same one but this is recent pic of Ashley.Good lord yea that's her. She used to be about 105 and never smelled. Been hitting that since we were both in high school but looks like she fell off a cliff. I was thinkin of heading into town for a session but fuck that I'll stick to Richmond.