Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Poon Hunter
04-30-06, 06:37
Went to Ginseng massage at around 1am (sat night/sun morning).

$.4 (what a waste of money)

about ten seconds of cbj. Then cfs for another minute. Then it was all hand. After a couple minutes, she told me her hand is tired and I needed to finish myself off!

The only wierd (cool) thing was durring hj, she put a finger in my chute. At first I was like wtf, then I thought it was kind of cool.

Overall, sux. DO NOT GO HERE! WASTE OF MONEY

Stay SAFE,

Poon Hunter

Whodey1003
06-19-06, 01:38
Hey there,

Long time viewer first time poster. Anyway just went to the Royana today. Yes I know the big thing of paying a lot of money for HJ, to FS but I said what the hell. I needed a sure thing today. Anyway gave the lady a "c" and had a decent 30 min massage followed by covered 50/50. No rush and she was in no hurry, then again it was a sunday afternoon. Overall not a bad experience at the Royana.

Diet Coke
06-29-06, 20:21
NAME: Jessica
GENERAL LOCATION: Lakewood
INCALL OR OUTCALL: in
AGENCY OR INDEPENDENT: AMP
PHOTO MATCH: none
RACE: Asian
FACE: cutish
BODY TYPE: a bit big, but not BBW
CARPET: trimmed
HAIR: black
EYES: 2
TATTOOS: did not notice
SCARS: DNK
MOANER OR A SCREAMER: no
ENERGY LEVEL DURING THE SESSION: so so
MULTI SHOTS DURING THE HOUR: definite no
KISSES: no
SPEAKS FRENCH: CBJ
LISTENS to FRENCH: did not try, not offered during CBJ
FS: see comments
CLOCK WATCHER?: yes
DONATION: .6 + $
RECOMMEND: Maybe

COMMENTS: After a bad day, (see post in general section) I stopped by Shanghai, one customer vehicle there. Went in, mamasan in "waiting room" and Jessica immediately takes me by hand and starts to lead me to room. I ask who else is working, and she speaks "Asian" to girl heading down hall, that girl, Ann, is also middle age, not petite type, so I stick with Jessica. Jessica is chatty and speaks clear English. I ask about Lucky and she says she on vacation and "may" return. I tell her I had seen Lucky in Winter (not true). I thought room fee would have been asked for, so I ask something like how much? and she says you been here before so I give her .6 and then say $ for her. She has me undress and leaves. She returns and keeps dress on and begins back massage. I have not had alot of massages, but used to get great oil massages from Escape and Relax in Victoria and also a good one from Caitlyn in Greenwood area. This massage was no lotion, no oil, and from my point of view no talent. Oh forgot, before massage had not been offered shower, but she did wipe me down with cold cloth, carefully wiping the vital areas clean. After around 15 minutes of back, the flip. She had pulled her dress down and bottom of dress up (and removed panties). Some sliding of soft large breasts, and offered for nibbling. Put a little oil on my little friend and applied some Russian. Not enough oil, not sensuous for me but a bit painfull. Put on a condom and started oral with her bare bottom off to the side of my head. Sometimes I shoot quickly and that was the story that day, so no FS. She acts disappointed for me, cleans me up. Being only 20 minutes or so, I ask for some more cuddling, but she claims she had another person waiting (not true, I believe). So again, no shower offer. Helps me dress and sends me on my way. No one else is in parking lot. Even with more staying power, since money is dear to me, I think I would pass on a followup, unless I got an agreement to an hour and MSOG, if needed.
Rick

Whodey1003
06-29-06, 22:02
Guess I should have mentioned her name was Kay. See previous report.

SoSoundGuy
06-30-06, 16:43
Whodey, I knew a provider at the Crystal in Federal Way named Kay. Do you have a descrption? She was a small thing, probably late 30's to early 40's with a nice body and gave a great time! If she is the same person I can give a great recommendation!

Whodey1003
07-03-06, 10:22
She was relatively short, shoulder length black hair, a cups, good trim, very petite overall, said she was relatively new to the lakewood area

Jack Nyourbox
07-15-06, 02:21
I have frequented Ginseng and the service is always good for an AMP. Obviously mostly middle aged Koreans. Always a general entry fee .6 with a tip for a the proper ending .8ish

I made one trip to Royal down the road and entry fee was .6 with a extra .1 for table shower. Late 40's early 50's Korean worker with worse massage I have ever had and tip was 40 for cbj witch made up for the .0005 second masage.

Lately been going to the spa place just north of Ginseng it has discrete parking and always very friendly korean service. You have to ask for a table shower not just shower here to get the good table shower. It is .6 for a hour and then ranges from .6 to 1 for fs. Workers late 30's early 40s scale 6 to 7's. This is definately the spot when I am in town I go to. I have yet to try the place next to the freeway right down the street. LE was parked there once when I was gona stop by, so decided to hit my stand bye.

Some time I need to head north to see whats to offer up there.

Jack6699
09-25-06, 10:10
Does anyone know how to get information relating to Vancuver, B.C.

=========================================

Hi Jack6699,

Yes, just visit the Canada section of the InternationalSexGuide.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info

Thanks,

Jackson

Shogun Hua
09-26-06, 20:02
Does anyone know how to get information relating to Vancuver, B.C.

=========================================

Hi Jack6699,

Yes, just visit the Canada section of the InternationalSexGuide.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info

Thanks,

JacksonGo "click" to the home page. Top left corner is something called "Hot Links, All the forums" at the bottom of that box is the "International Sex Guide". Good Luck.

Whodey1003
10-17-06, 17:05
I've only been to the Royana so far. Anyone have any good info on the Ginseng or the other one by I-5 in ponders?

Jack Nyourbox
10-19-06, 17:39
I've only been to the Royana so far. Anyone have any good info on the Ginseng or the other one by I-5 in ponders?They are all about the same. I like the one across from Ginseng because it has a table shower. Massage is best at ginseng though. It all depends what your up for. Look at my post bellow for more specifics.

MiMi at the place next to the freeway is a good choice.

Diet Coke
10-19-06, 22:28
NAME: Mimi
GENERAL LOCATION: Lakewood
INCALL OR OUTCALL: IN
AGENCY OR INDEPENDENT: AMP
PHOTO MATCH:
RACE: Asian
FACE: ok
BODY TYPE: medium
CHEST SIZE: C
BEST FEATURE: ?
CARPET: trimmed
HAIR: black
EYES:
TATTOOS: Don't remember
SCARS: Don't remember
SMOKES?: Not that I noticed
MOANER OR A SCREAMER: moaner
ENERGY LEVEL DURING THE SESSION: low
MULTI SHOTS DURING THE HOUR: no
CLOCK WATCHER?: yes
KISSES: no
SPEAKS FRENCH CBJ OR BBBJ:CBJ a little BLS
CIM?: no
SWALLOWS?: no
LISTENS to FRENCH: DK
FS: Yes
GREEK: ?
PHONE:
EMAIL:
DONATION: $1.6
RECOMMEND: No
REPEAT?: No

COMMENTS: Asked for Lucky. Mentioned having seen Jessica and Lucky. She said they're not here. In room I told her I wanted full hour, table shower, and to cum twice. I offered the cash and repeated what I wanted and mentioned past unhappiness with short time with Jessica. She said okay. Nice body wash sitting on stool in shower. She kept clothes on during that time. Back in room I told her to disrobe which she did and she moved to no massage and straight to CBJ and then to the mission. I finished quickly as I feared and after cleanup she started massage on back. Massage seemed mostly pushing on various body parts. One the worst massages I have received. After flip and about 40 minutes in, she was done. I said we agreed to two shots and she said "no baby" only one. I repeated had agreed so she reluctantly started a vigorous, disinterested, and unappealing HJ with fake vocal encouragement. After a bit and feeling she might pull it off, I told her stop and I got dressed and left. About 50 minutes after beginning. I had not really seen Lucky and the two visits with her and Jessica had the two worst massages ever.
This is a late report- several weeks old.

Whodey1003
10-20-06, 16:27
Man diet. That is rough. Seems to me that the girls can be really moody. Or it just depends on how pissy the mamasan is. I recently went and tried the one on South Tacoma Way. And think I realized a fact. In there they don't have doors separating the rooms. Only cloth. Seems like No Doors. No FS

SoSoundGuy
10-23-06, 01:11
Are you talking about the royal? I haven't been there in a couple of years but back then they did have doors and a a table shower and had a couple of ladies in succession that gave great FS. I know I posted about it back then but things do change.............. sigh.

Whodey1003
10-26-06, 20:34
Yup that's the one. Lots of beads separating the rooms now. On the weekdays mostly the older type gals there but there is a really good looking younger (late 20s I think) girl that works.

Mohos
05-03-07, 20:44
I did the cruise last night and noticed that the Royal was back open. I had just gotten interested in visiting the two down south, when they closed. I went to try the Royal after that and they had a closed for remodeling sign up. Has anyone been there after the big remodel? If so can you let me know if it is worth the time, and what kind of money I might have to "lay" out?

Thanks,

MoHos

blkmonger
05-06-07, 17:23
Went to Ginseng massage at around 1am (sat night/sun morning).

$.4 (what a waste of money)

about ten seconds of cbj. Then cfs for another minute. Then it was all hand. After a couple minutes, she told me her hand is tired and I needed to finish myself off!

The only wierd (cool) thing was durring hj, she put a finger in my chute. At first I was like wtf, then I thought it was kind of cool.

Overall, sux. DO NOT GO HERE! WASTE OF MONEY

Stay SAFE,

Poon HunterI try to never go late in the ladies' work day. I always have a much better time when I go in the afternoon. They are more upbeat and willing to put in a little more energy. I believe that the same girls are in there for like ten or twelve hours a day. Also, they usually want $.8 for fs. That extra $40 makes a difference.

Mohos
05-08-07, 13:03
BLK,

Did you go to the Ginsing recently? It has been closed and the sign is gone. The only one I have found open is the Royal (behind the pool hall) and it just recently opened.

I try to never go late in the ladies' work day. I always have a much better time when I go in the afternoon. They are more upbeat and willing to put in a little more energy. I believe that the same girls are in there for like ten or twelve hours a day. Also, they usually want $.8 for fs. That extra $40 makes a difference.

Rhandw 69
06-04-07, 22:44
I get the names confused, but I stay loyal to the one on the farthest north behind the pool hall. Usually there is a couple older ladies working there, but ive been to all of them, and I think they by far provide the best service. I've had a great time each time I go there. Even with the older one.

Mohos
06-05-07, 18:51
I have seen the pool hall one open. I stopped in the other day and the two providers seemed fairly elderly, not my cup of tea. The other ones don't seem to be open and the signs are down. Do you know what hours they are open?

I get the names confused, but I stay loyal to the one on the farthest north behind the pool hall. Usually there is a couple older ladies working there, but ive been to all of them, and I think they by far provide the best service. I've had a great time each time I go there. Even with the older one.

RandyOne
06-12-07, 05:56
Based on what I have seen, I think the Royana, Ginseng and the one close to I-5 are gone for good. I would not be surprised to see the buildings come down.

I have gone to the Royal too - Always older ladies there - most I ever received was a CBJ.

I think LE watches the place - I picked up a SW one time and drove down that street and a cruser was parked in the shadows about 200' down from the Royal - I went to the end, turned around and acted lost - thankfully he did not follow me or pull me over.

Stay safe

Randy

Red Dog
07-15-07, 23:05
I'm gonna be in Federal Way for a week or two starting next week. Is it for real that the Ponders parlors are closed down at this time? Any others besides the Royal in the Tacoma? Anyone had any decent experiences in the ones in FW in the little strip malls (Crystal?), or the ones closer to SeaTac? Hell maybe they ain't even there anymore. I'm just stroking the memory from a few years back.

There used to be a great place just north of Redondo B&G on the east side of the road. Can't remember the name (some ladie's) but it was closed last time I was there looking for love.

Thanks for the help guys- I'll report whatever findings I have on my trip north.

Ah shit! I remember what I was going to ask. There's an Asian Karaoke joint on the second floor, adjacent to a tavern (can't remeber that name either), about 6 blocks north of 324th, on 99 in FW. I was having a beer at the tavern, and noticed it. I went up the stairs, and couldn't get any response at the little store (which sold beer to take in there) which was obviously affiliated. Looked like it might be a possible, or not! Might be a legimitate hangout for the local Asian population.

RD

Jack Nyourbox
08-08-07, 03:04
I made the trek down the street where all the AMPS use to be the other day and I will confirm all 4 parlors are gone. What a shame, these were good spots that I frequented for several years. Even Royal is gone which i heard was open ocasionally. From what I could tell, these were all owned by the same person after several talks with girls that worked at the establishments, so hopefully he made his millions and is back in south korea. Oh well, I guess I will have to look into going north.

Cdude
08-28-07, 20:48
I'm gonna be in Federal Way for a week or two starting next week. Is it for real that the Ponders parlors are closed down at this time? Any others besides the Royal in the Tacoma? Anyone had any decent experiences in the ones in FW in the little strip malls (Crystal?), or the ones closer to SeaTac? Hell maybe they ain't even there anymore. I'm just stroking the memory from a few years back.

There used to be a great place just north of Redondo B&G on the east side of the road. Can't remember the name (some ladie's) but it was closed last time I was there looking for love.

Thanks for the help guys- I'll report whatever findings I have on my trip north.

Ah shit! I remember what I was going to ask. There's an Asian Karaoke joint on the second floor, adjacent to a tavern (can't remeber that name either), about 6 blocks north of 324th, on 99 in FW. I was having a beer at the tavern, and noticed it. I went up the stairs, and couldn't get any response at the little store (which sold beer to take in there) which was obviously affiliated. Looked like it might be a possible, or not! Might be a legimitate hangout for the local Asian population.

RD

The places in Federal Way and further North on hwy 99 have been closed for quite some time. If there is anything left in the area at all I do not know about it. The one you are talking about near Redondo has been closed for years. Crystal has been closed for probably a year. There was one by the Fred Meyer they are working on near Midway but I believe that one is also closed.

If anyone knows anything different than that I would like to hear about it.

Mohos
08-30-07, 01:02
I was doing the usual cruise, minus Pac after recent reports. I noticed a MP near the Rail Road overpass in Ponders. I think the name starts with a "K". It advertises tanning and other services, but also sez, "sauna and massage".

Does anyone have experience with this one? All of the others are closed, but this one seemed to be open pretty late. I have past it on other runs, but it is usually closed when I go by. I would have taken one for the team, but on a GI's salary a .60 experiment can destroy the monthly mongering budget. Let me know if anyone has had past success at this spot.

Draxed
08-30-07, 02:24
I was doing the usual cruise, minus Pac after recent reports. I noticed a MP near the Rail Road overpass in Ponders. I think the name starts with a "K". It advertises tanning and other services, but also sez, "sauna and massage".

Does anyone have experience with this one? All of the others are closed, but this one seemed to be open pretty late. I have past it on other runs, but it is usually closed when I go by. I would have taken one for the team, but on a GI's salary a .60 experiment can destroy the monthly mongering budget. Let me know if anyone has had past success at this spot.

I checked This place out a few years ago. The girl at the front said she would have to call to arrange for the masseuse to come in. It appeared that the place is straight so I said I would come back. Of course I never did.

On a side note: In the 1070's this was a regular ***** house disguised as a massage palor with American ladies providing services.

Cdude
08-30-07, 13:31
I checked This place out a few years ago. The girl at the front said she would have to call to arrange for the masseuse to come in. It appeared that the place is straight so I said I would come back. Of course I never did.

On a side note: In the 1070's this was a regular ***** house disguised as a massage palor with American ladies providing services.

A long time ago - the Kavern was a true AMP. It was closed for many years and when it opened again a few years ago. It had become a tanning place. It was not offering massage when they first closed. Then after being open a while they offered massage by appointment. Usually, the AMPs stay open a late as they can get away with. This place has always closed fairly early and the massage has been by appointment.

I agree it is a legitimate place and not offering what you are looking for. The only places I know anymore are the ones south of Everett and the one on River Road near Puyallup.

Mohos
08-31-07, 17:25
I drove up and down River Road today looking for the AMP. Anyone got some hints for me? PM me if you don't want it on the board. I sure couldn't find it on my own.

Rhandw 69
09-03-07, 12:32
Im currently living in NC, but about a year ago, the AMP on River Road was a secret gem. Very very nice girls working there. Not sure if they are still there, but if so, id highly reccomend. Ive been there about 5 times, and have never left un happy.

Shogun Hua
09-06-07, 20:42
Can anyone please give me the name or address of this Massage Parlor? PM or on the thread. Thanks

Epicurean
09-08-07, 18:43
Ten Essentials 7822 River Rd. E. Puyallup, WA 253-788-1167

I have never been there, but read reports stating you will only see an "OPEN" sign.

Draxed
09-09-07, 01:51
Ten Essentials 7822 River Rd. E. Puyallup, WA 253-788-1167

I have never been there, but read reports stating you will only see an "OPEN" sign.

The palor is in a strip mall close to a tavern. Look for the Big O tire place. It is in the next strip mall. An older strip mall with 3 or 4 business's. A hispanic grocery is on the north end. The place your looking for is on the south end. An alley seperates two strip mall buildings. Further south is a tavern. It is rather difficult to find. There won't be a name sign. Only and Open sign with 7822 in the window. Walk in and you will recognize it as a parlor if you have visited one before. It is a great place. Go for the bath when asked and let the ladies direct what happens. Jay Jay and Yuni are the only two working there as far as I know.

Crisco Sid
09-10-07, 16:27
It is a great place. Go for the bath when asked and let the ladies direct what happens. Jay Jay and Yuni are the only two working there as far as I know.

Educate me (us)... What can I expect to pay for "the bath"? This would be a first AMP visit for me. Help me out.
Thanks in advance!

sid

Draxed
09-13-07, 18:39
Educate me (us)... What can I expect to pay for "the bath"? This would be a first AMP visit for me. Help me out.
Thanks in advance!

sid

I always pay 180 but I am old and ugly. 160 should do.

Rhandw 69
09-15-07, 07:20
Go to River Road. Its been awhile since ive been there, but IMHO, they had the finest girls out of anyplace in the Sound area. I paid 150, left drained, clean, and most satisfied. Hopefully they are still there.

Nate5022
11-24-07, 23:24
River road is the alright. Only two women there. Not too bad looking. They are open from 9 to 11. Decent rates, worth a repeat I think.

Lone Dogg
12-13-07, 22:24
Does anyone know what happened to the Ponders AMPs? Were they shut done after a bust, or did the owner(s) just close up?

Draxed
12-14-07, 18:43
Does anyone know what happened to the Ponders AMPs? Were they shut done after a bust, or did the owner(s) just close up?

I think they were owned by the same owner. I am not sure why they shut down. I do remember they all closed all at the same time. It was about July or August.

Draxed
12-14-07, 18:48
"Three vie for Position No. 7Jason Hagey; The News Tribune Published: August 13th, 2007 01:00 AM

Tacoma City Councilwoman Julie Anderson is running for a second term representing Position No. 7. She’s facing Will Baker and Robert “The Traveler” Hill.
Anderson, 42, says Tacoma is headed in the right direction and she believes continuity will be important during the next few years. She’s proud of her role in the council’s work over the last four years to stabilize the city budget, implement council committees, establish an ethics review board and review the city charter.

Baker, who’s known for being arrested several times while speaking at public meetings, is campaigning on a theme that city and county officials have conspired to rig elections.

Hill says in campaign material that he wants to double the size of the City Council, Tacoma has too many police officers, the Tacoma Dome should be sold or demolished and zoning laws should be changed to make it easier for strip clubs and massage parlors to open in Tacoma.

Jason Hagey, The News Tribune "

Lone Dogg
12-17-07, 21:34
I think they were owned by the same owner. I am not sure why they shut down. I do remember they all closed all at the same time. It was about July or August.Yeah, I remember when they shut down, but never heard the why. At first thought they were remodeling one, then the others went down in quick succession. Seemed odd that they all closed at once, and no word on the street that I've heard.

Last Gate
01-06-08, 07:11
Yeah, I remember when they shut down, but never heard the why. At first thought they were remodeling one, then the others went down in quick succession. Seemed odd that they all closed at once, and no word on the street that I've heard.I talked to one of the ladies at Royal and she told me all 3 AMPs were busted. They were not "remodeling" they were waiting for the heat to settle down. Appreantly the Royal has met the same fate as they too are out of business. Sad too, Ponders was one of my favorite places to visit. Be safe out there everyone.

Last Gate
01-06-08, 07:15
Just FYI. Back in April I visited the Royal. I know one of the gal's there very well. I asked her what happened to the other AMPs in Ponders. She told me they were all busted apparently at the same time. They were not "remodeling" as there sign said. They were waiting for the heat to cool down. Appreantly they were met with the same fate as they are now closed also. Be careful out there guy's, it's a dangerous now days.

Lone Dogg
06-04-08, 19:04
Looks like there's a new shop in the Ponders area, anyone checked it out yet?

Whodey1003
06-06-08, 09:53
Just got back from Overseas and wow. What a disappointment to see that all the AMP's are gone. What has been happening here? Also read on the other board that most of the SW pickings are pretty bare as well. Ugh.

Mohos
06-10-08, 13:37
Lone Dogg,

Since you are a newbie do us all a solid and check that one out. I am on a limited budget, so I don't want to go in and get a massage. But I would love to get a "heads" up before I spend.

Thanks,

Mo

Loveacpi
06-23-08, 14:37

Yeah, I TOFTT. excellent massage, but only a massage. Very legit.

Should have known when everyone in the place was white, lol.

D Goliath
02-05-09, 05:06
I am a first timer and I believe there is a AMP in Aberdeen. How do I get my point across that that I'm looking for the real deal massage? I mean should I just say it, or when she asks for money just flip her a $100 or so?

ThanksOkay. I'm a bit of a veteran is this arena and I'm noticing some important details were left out.

1. Were you there for a massage with HE, or were you there looking for FS?

2. What did the place look like on the inside? Is there a small lobby past the door and a hallway with small private rooms, or an open space partitioned into separate compartments?

3. Was there a professional massage table, or was there a firm mattress or pad on the floor?

4. Was your provider wearing a uniform, casual clothes, or a provacative "onesy" that can be easily removed with only panties on underneath?

All are important details that would require different behavior to get what you want. I'll give my thoughts for each:

1. Definitely pay for the massage w/sauna. And when you pay the entry, discretely let her see that you have $$ total is you're there for FS, or $ total if you just want HE. That also just tells the ms and the provider that you will be showered and clean for them. If it's just a self-shower, clean your ass and your equipment good, and if your lucky they will have a TS and you'll not have to worry about that

2. If there is a large open space sectioned off by sheets or something, its not what you want. If there are a few private rooms that are dimly lit and smell a bit of inscense and you notice a small Buddha shrine up front, you're set.

3. If there is a massage table your best chance is a decent massage with HE. If there is a hard mattress or a pad you are in the right place and only your behaviour will keep you from satisfaction. I would suggest making some soft and contented moans when she massages your upper leg, maybe some soft hip grinding when she works your butt. Talk to her a bit too, tell her how good her hands feel, or mention that she smells good. Usually the conversation can be guided towards suggestive talk and she'll know your ambitions.

4. Uniform=Bad Maybe you could negotiate a HE with a repeat visit or two. Casual clothes like jeans and a t-shirt would indicate your best chance is a HE. Anything that can be easily removed with no undies and a top that can be quickly dropped to show the titties is an indicator of tried and true provider.

On a general note, just make the girl comfortable with you and drop her a few compliments. Keep the conversation suggestive if you can, if talking's not your thing just get naked on the table and leave the towel off when you lay down and take some well timed deep breaths and make a couple satisfied moans here and there.

Happy hunting!

DG

D Goliath
02-07-09, 02:20
You have lots of information here. What do you know about Oklahoma City or San Antonio?

Have fun!LOL! Sorry I can't help with Texas or the midwest, but those are pretty reliable tips for any amp I've been in from Vietnam to Seattle...Only know the west coast and Hawaii. Btw, the amps in Hawaii will spoil you like you can only imagine.

Diver3
02-07-09, 19:57
I know you said West Coast and this is not quite the right area but what do you know about TJ. Heard pretty inexpensive and with air prices down thinking about heading there? BBBJ for .10 with.01 tip? .40 FS MP?

Save the $$$ here in the states.

Happy Hunting

So what does any of this have to do with Tacoma???????

This is why this GUIDE has different forums for different states and cities. Usually a bit of searching the particular forums that are relevant to the area will bring a person ideas, insight and assistance, if you but ask the questions....

Sheeeeesh!

Hotwire
02-07-09, 20:22
I know you said West Coast and this is not quite the right area but what do you know about TJ. Heard pretty inexpensive and with air prices down thinking about heading there? BBBJ for .10 with.01 tip? .40 FS MP?

Happy Hunting
You can only get fs for that in the alley,that is astreet in the area called the "Zona Roja " where the girls are lined up along th sidewalk.But you also have to get a room $12-15 for 30 min. or less.No way will you get any kind of BJ for under $50. Adelita Bar has the most and best looking
Hotties.$60 for 30 min.plus you have to go upstairs to thier hotel for another $ 15. or so.
And who the hell appointed Diver3 the sexguide police!

Hotwire
02-07-09, 21:04

Happy Hunting
Also go to the International Sexguide section and read some of the TJ reports by Country John and others that are there all the time.

Luvpuss5
02-07-09, 21:41
Does anybody know of any good clubs around here?

Nate219
04-21-09, 11:04
Only places that I have been to that have been worthwhile have been far north of Tacoma. If you don't mind driving, you should check the Seattle thread for MPs. I only know of one place down here that is still running. But, wouldn't suggest it if you are looking for more than an HE. A little new to the scene so I may be missing out on some vital info somewhere. If anyone knows anywhere in Tacoma area, please PM me.

Philtered
05-05-09, 17:41
Stopped by Ten Essentials on River Road. Went for the hour long massage w/ fully body shampoo/table shower for. 70. Middle aged asian women, which was to be expected. Started off with the table shower/shampoo which was nice, too quick I guess, definitely got all the nooks and crannies but nothing more at this point. Dried off and went back to the room for the massage, she starts rubbing away and pounding, no lotion, no oils, way too fast on the strokes, definitley a less then mediocre massage. They even have a full table of massage oils/lotions, but she never makes a move to even use anything, dimmed the lights but I can still hear the afternoon talk radio through the door from outside. After maybe 10-15 minutes she tells me to flip over, asks what I do, etc. Etc. , ask if I want anymore. I ask her what she can do, she motions for HE, but tells me it's. 50 extra. Sorry, I say, didn't carry quite that much extra cash with me, and even if I did (didn't tell her this) I wouldn't have paid that much just for a HE, not from her and not after I spent. 70 on an "hour long" massage. Once I say no, she says "ok, all done", leaves the room for maybe 45 seconds while I get dressed, then ushers me out the door. From walking into the door to walking out wasn't more then 30 minutes max (I timed it) and all for a quick shower and the crappiest massage I've ever had, when I payed at the very least for a decent hour long rub down. Avoid this place, your money could be spent much better elsewhere guys.

Red Dog
05-06-09, 03:59
Both Nate219 and Philtered visit an MP somewhere NW of Tacoma- presumably in Puyallup.

Nate says: "But, wouldn't suggest it if you are looking for more than an HE."

Huh? You wanted her to run off and marry you? A happy ending comes in many forms, and the bottom line is that "you got off." That's an HE. How you got there is no doubt directly related to the dollars spent.

Philtered says: "...she motions for HE, but tells me it's. 50 extra. Sorry, I say, didn't carry quite that much extra cash with me, and even if I did (didn't tell her this) I wouldn't have paid that much just for a HE,..."

Huh? Didn't you stop by for an HE? So the total she asked from you is $.2. The going rate for more than a "hand administered" HE is a little above that.

Member #4513
05-06-09, 05:28
Both Nate219 and Philtered visit an MP somewhere NW of Tacoma- presumably in Puyallup.

Nate says: "But, wouldn't suggest it if you are looking for more than an HE."

Huh? You wanted her to run off and marry you? A happy ending comes in many forms, and the bottom line is that "you got off." That's an HE. How you got there is no doubt directly related to the dollars spent.

Philtered says: "...she motions for HE, but tells me it's. 50 extra. Sorry, I say, didn't carry quite that much extra cash with me, and even if I did (didn't tell her this) I wouldn't have paid that much just for a HE,..."

Huh? Didn't you stop by for an HE? So the total she asked from you is $.2. The going rate for more than a "hand administered" HE is a little above that.

Puyallup is SE of Tacoma

Nate219
05-12-09, 10:37

Nate says: "But, wouldn't suggest it if you are looking for more than an HE. "

Huh? You wanted her to run off and marry you? A happy ending comes in many forms, and the bottom line is that "you got off. " That's an HE. How you got there is no doubt directly related to the dollars spent.

Philtered says: ". She motions for HE, but tells me it's. 50 extra. Sorry, I say, didn't carry quite that much extra cash with me, and even if I did (didn't tell her this) I wouldn't have paid that much just for a HE, . "

Huh? Didn't you stop by for an HE? So the total she asked from you is $. 2. The going rate for more than a "hand administered" HE is a little above that.All they offer is rub and tug.

Nate219
05-12-09, 10:38
Are there any in Federal Way at all?

Stickykeys
05-22-09, 23:33
Are there any in Federal Way at all?Try heading a little north and you will find a few.

Mohos
06-16-09, 20:33
Anyone know of an Massage Parlor near the Jack in the Crack on South Tacoma Way. I got info from a little bird that went for a massage and got an extremly happy ending, but the bird was extremely drunk and does not remember more than he saw the Jack in the Crack and got a burger when he was done. Let me know on the board or PM me.

Howdy82
07-07-09, 19:45
I stopped by here last week. Tough to find due to no sign outside. Finally found it and headed in. Rang the bell and was brought in to a nice room. Seemed very clean and smelled nice. Middle aged asian woman with maybe c cups. Paid $30 for a half-hour massage (seems to me it's a waste to pay for the 1 hr massage) and she told me to undress and left the room. Came back and gave a sorry excuse for a massage. While I was laying there we talked a little but after a couple minutes I started rubbing her leg. She told me to flip and asked if I wanted anything extra, I asked what she offered and she asked what I wanted. I told her a BJ and she said it was 120, HJ 60. Tried to negotiate but she wouldn't, so I went for the BJ. she left the room for a couple mins. Came back with less clothing on and put on the rubber. I was enjoying it and asked for FS but only had 20 left in the wallet, she agreed. Overall had an enjoyable time and plan to return when I'm back down this way.

Nate219
07-21-09, 22:45
Anyone know of an Massage Parlor near the Jack in the Crack on South Tacoma Way. I got info from a little bird that went for a massage and got an extremly happy ending, but the bird was extremely drunk and does not remember more than he saw the Jack in the Crack and got a burger when he was done. Let me know on the board or PM me.Saw the place while cruising down that way. Called Yin and Yang according to Google. Place looks pretty legit though. It's a storefront in the shopping center across the street from Jack. Waiting room had some older, larger Asian ladies in the waiting room. I didn't go in.

Too bad your info is from a drunk parakeet. You might have gotten a little more info on who he saw.

Tractorman
08-04-09, 02:21
Visiting from Michigan

Looking for AMP both in Port Anegels (low proability I assume) and near Seattle/Tacoma airport

Advise?

An5330
08-22-09, 14:36
The AMP on River Road in Pullayup is open but the service in not really worth the asking price. Old korean ladies that are way past their prime.

Last Gate
08-24-09, 15:20
I have visited that place on River Road (Ten Essentials). I have to tell you its not worth the dough. The best time I ever had in there is when they had a replacement lady from out of town, that really worked for her money. Last time I went in there they wanted to bump the price 40, which is BS. I wasn't worth what I paid the last time. Told them forget it. I am now looking for a decent AMP in the Tacoma area.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Doitunderwater
09-02-09, 01:17
I have been seeing posts on CL for a "Foot Reflexology" place on Pacific Hwy S. Thought I would check and see if there might be extras available.

So, last night I went and I can tell you this place is strictly legit. Female owner is Korean with 2 Chinese massage GUYS. Got a good soak and massage of the feet plus shoulders, arms and a little bit of leg work. Only .25 for about an hour so no big loss. Nice massage but that is all.

Took one for the team. :-(

Cudastang
07-27-10, 11:48
Any reports of AMP's in Tacoma?

Cdude2
07-28-10, 00:11
The only one is the one in the post right before yours about ten essentials. Over the years I have mixed results there and I have not gone for a very long time. There are some CL or BP girls who do FSBM but I do not know anything about any of them. There are also the girls on TNA that is probably safer and more established.

Cudastang
07-28-10, 12:45
Ok, well I will have to check it out!

Amp Guide
11-16-10, 04:15
Was up in Seattle on business today. Had a few min free and decided to partake in my favorite pastime. After looking at BP and CL. I decided on Panda Spa in Federal way. Off 320th. Advertisement said they had a body scrub. Which I love. Entered the place. Its nice. However there is NO body scrub. Rats. Should have left but it was raining like mad. Decided to stay. Average looking hard bodies chineese girl. She gave a very good massage and I left happy. No touching as she was jumpy and pulled away when I tried to feel her up some. Rats. Tight ass is the only thing I felt threw the pants. One thing I usually use is if the girls answer the door with tight hard to get off clothes like Jeans and multiple shirts and stuff. I do not think you will get as much service as from a provider who is wearing a spaghetti strapped sun dress. Anyway damage was $ and that was it. It was an full hour. She was nice and clean. I still love table showers.

About the Apartment AMPs. They can sometimes be great. However I have found the Massages to be lackluster at best. Usually the girls just starts out with a massage and then says flip over and the race for her is to get you off as fast as she can you you try to hold out for as long as you can stand while trying to play with her. Oh well. I still prefer the AMPs to the Apartments. However. I was disappointed that they did not have a table shower today. Have a great day

Amp Guide
12-11-10, 14:00
Was out for a nice massage after a very long days driving. Lots of places closed already. Went to Puyallup and up the hill behind the arco was a massage place. She did a good job but no extras were available. They did not speak english so getting directions was a *****. No table showe. However for 45 bucks and an hour and half was good. She did my butt cheeks which were the sorest from driving I have ever had.

Who else has good recommendations

Doitunderwater
04-19-11, 08:29
Hey guys, I see a some ads on CL for some new AMPs on S. Tacoma Way near Deja Vu, and one in Puyallup near Thun field. Just wondering if anyone has sampled.

I am currently out of the country so when I get back it would be great to have a happy massage. Looking forward to some reports. Here or PM me.

Be careful out there!

Dragonleopard
04-21-11, 03:18
Hey guys, I see a some ads on CL for some new AMPs on S. Tacoma Way near Deja Vu, and one in Puyallup near Thun field. Just wondering if anyone has sampled.

I am currently out of the country so when I get back it would be great to have a happy massage. Looking forward to some reports. Here or PM me.

Be careful out there! Went to both the one by the theater in Puyallup and the one on STW. You can notice the similar ads they run on BP. Pretty sure they are ran by the same people. Massage at both was actually pretty good, and was the full hour. The Puyallup one was offered a HJ. Tacoma one I wasn't offered any extras. May of been cause I went in so early during the day and went later at night to the other one. YMMV at these two. Same set up at both as well. Close rooms with open ceilings and a curtain for a door. So probably not going to get full service. Few girls I saw there in my quick time in both were younger and cuter then most other places I've been. All in all I suggest either one. The massage is great for the. 45 and make sure to go later at night.

Beaner 2
04-28-11, 07:13
Ok I'm coming to the area for work and checking your boards. I'm starting to wonder about my options. How can something be "pretty good" when the best you get is a hand job. I don't go to AMP for hjs I go for full service. Is this the best I can expect in the Tacoma area or does this particular person just really like hjs?

Went to both the one by the theater in Puyallup and the one on STW. You can notice the similar ads they run on BP. Pretty sure they are ran by the same people. Massage at both was actually pretty good, and was the full hour. The Puyallup one was offered a HJ. Tacoma one I wasn't offered any extras. May of been cause I went in so early during the day and went later at night to the other one. YMMV at these two. Same set up at both as well. Close rooms with open ceilings and a curtain for a door. So probably not going to get full service. Few girls I saw there in my quick time in both were younger and cuter then most other places I've been. All in all I suggest either one. The massage is great for the. 45 and make sure to go later at night.

Dragonleopard
05-01-11, 02:50
Ok I'm coming to the area for work and checking your boards. I'm starting to wonder about my options. How can something be "pretty good" when the best you get is a hand job. I don't go to AMP for hjs I go for full service. Is this the best I can expect in the Tacoma area or does this particular person just really like hjs?Might want to try reading a bit more carefully first."This person", said the massage was pretty good. I didn't say the extras were pretty good. And honestly if you are just looking for FS. Why waste the time at an AMP when you can get a SW or an escort for a cheaper price. Some of us actually go to a massage parlor for the massage as well.

Dragonleopard
05-07-11, 22:12
Stopped by there in the afternoon for a change. It is very nice. The two girls I saw, (one my masseuse) seemed in their early thirties. Petite and pretty. Full hour massage was great. Both deep tissue and light touch. Only downside to the place. They expect. 60 for the HJ. Would go again as the massage was better then most in the south end. But the happy ending price isn't too happy.

Shogun Hua
05-21-11, 11:52
Does anyone have any intellegence for this place? Address: 13507 MERIDIAN, E, SUITE: #D, PUYALLUP, WA. 98373 (MOVIE AREA) 253-446-5100.

They are advertising on the back page. I did some searches but came up empty. Thanks in advance.

Jankee75
06-14-11, 22:23
Hello,

I am living temporary in Tacoma and have tried a wonderful restaurant called the Honey Pig Korean BBQ on S. Tacoma Way. After finishing my bulgogi and walking to car, I notice a storefront in the strip mall approximately two doors away. Whatever business was there formerly is gone, and a new sign / banner has been hung over the store that says "Body / Foot Massages, Special $15 / hour". It suddenly occurs to me that this place is the same AMP which has been advertising on backpage for "Very Hot and Cute Asian Girls" in Tacoma (see link below). Which I verified since the backpage listed the address. I was too full of food to go in, but would be very interested in anybody has tried this new place? Much obliged.

JanKee.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/BodyRubs/very-hotandcute-asian-girls-25/6754183

Howyman
07-19-11, 15:21
I had been wanting to try an AMP so I stopped by this place by Winco. I was going in blind more or less and not really knowing how things work but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. I got an hour massage from a nice looking lady in her early 30's I'd guess. As the hour passed I made some 'accidental' contact with her which she didn't shy away from and some not so accidental but when the hour was over and she kinda leaned over me I put my hand down south and she smiled and said no, sorry.

Am I at the wrong place? Are there 'rules' I'm not following or maybe it's a repeat customer thing. Also, another guy came in 15 minutes after me and with only curtains and the walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling I could hear everything. Was she possibly worried about being overheard?

I've been involved in other areas of the hobby for years but never anything quite like this. PM or post as you prefer.

Drbombay
08-13-11, 03:06
Hello,

I am living temporary in Tacoma and have tried a wonderful restaurant called the Honey Pig Korean BBQ on S. Tacoma Way. After finishing my bulgogi and walking to car, I notice a storefront in the strip mall approximately two doors away. Whatever business was there formerly is gone, and a new sign / banner has been hung over the store that says "Body / Foot Massages, Special $15 / hour". It suddenly occurs to me that this place is the same AMP which has been advertising on backpage for "Very Hot and Cute Asian Girls" in Tacoma (see link below). Which I verified since the backpage listed the address. I was too full of food to go in, but would be very interested in anybody has tried this new place? Much obliged.

JanKee.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/BodyRubs/very-hotandcute-asian-girls-25/6754183Don't waste your time with this one. I stopped in today and was met by a decent looking Chinese lady in her late 30's. Paid. $ for an hour. Strictly a legit massage. I asked if I could get a HE, and she said no. I guess it was just my luck. I got up and left, before the full hour was over and did not leave a tip. The legit rub was ok, but if there isn't a HE, I didn't want to stick around.

Drbombay
08-13-11, 03:11
Stopped by Asian Foot Massage (9104 S. Tacoma Way) and Happy Feet (across from Lakewood Mall). Both are legit and no HE. Wasted money for a half-way decent massage but no HE.

Drbombay
08-13-11, 10:07
Hello,

JanKee.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/BodyRubs/very-hotandcute-asian-girls-25/6754183Don't waste your time. I made a stop by there and it is a legit rub. I left disappointed!

Amp Guide
09-15-11, 09:37
I have been to tacos and Olympia the last three days. Decided to test myself great. Each day was a different AMP. Imonday I found a non AMP. Just a girl with no picture advertising% on BP. Sent e mail for contact info. Got the address and a nice note. Went over. It's a ok house. Clean but old. When she opened the door. My jaw dropped. You could not believe how stunning this girl is. Hot as Hell. Nice nouns. Perfect 118 lbs. It was a great massage with super ending.

Tuesday I went to a AMP on cooper road in Olympia. Ok place. Great massage. Left happy. Only thing was she liked. To. Move her bass fast. But it was good. Wed I tried a AMP which turned out to be a. House on 56th they advertise hot Chinese girls. Found non. Rate was 45 for an hour. Got a food massage but. No extras. Really did not want any.

Theh should make a law where you can only show a picture of the actual girls working. G there. Very rarely is it a hot girl like in the photos. Maybe they think that we think all Asian look the same. Too funny.

Twohands1212
09-17-11, 13:12
Does anyone have any intellegence for this place? Address: 13507 MERIDIAN, E, SUITE: #D, PUYALLUP, WA. 98373 (MOVIE AREA) 253-446-5100.

They are advertising on the back page. I did some searches but came up empty. Thanks in advance.I went in and asked some questions. My assumption is it's legit.

Dexter808
09-22-11, 02:02
Hello gentlemen,

I'm here in Puyallup for a week and was wondering if anyone can reccomend AMPs that offers BJ and FS (that you've confirmed). I've already visited two MP, but only found that they offer legit services. Is the rates here standard? Back home it was. 5 for the house, $ for BJ, and $.5 for FS.

Thanks!

GanaTel
10-21-11, 13:31
The massage scene in Puyallup has certainly stepped up a notch or two.

Happy China. Nice private room, pretty girl, good glute massage. Seems pretty legit. Please PM me if you've had a YMMV experience!

Empire Massage, typical AMP. No private parking, no private rooms. Can probably get whatever you want for a decent price, but not my thing.

Relaxation Foot & Spa, Nice private room, semi-pretty girl, very little english. Mild touching allowed. Perhaps more for the right price. Perhaps someone can TOFTT?

Puyallup Valley Massage, Private room. Not the nicest looking place. Parking not the greatest. Older lady. A good one time experience.

Ten Essentials, easy to find (just look for the open sign). Older Asian lady. Expects more money than she is worth. NO private parking.

There are a few girls in Puyallup advertising on Backpage. I'd really like to find out more about them, but don't like making use of a phone (too easily trackable). Would appreciate any intel anyone might have!

GanaTel
10-25-11, 11:00
Also, there is a gal in the Massage Envy (South Hill, Puyallup) that goes above and beyond. She's usually way over-booked and tough to get in to see, but worth the experience.

AceTray
12-02-11, 20:03
Also, there is a gal in the Massage Envy (South Hill, Puyallup) that goes above and beyond. She's usually way over-booked and tough to get in to see, but worth the experience.What is this girls name so that we can find her? I go there alot but have never had this experiance.

AceTray
12-02-11, 20:10
Also, there is a gal in the Massage Envy (South Hill, Puyallup) that goes above and beyond. She's usually way over-booked and tough to get in to see, but worth the experience.Do you have a name so we can try this out?

GanaTel
12-05-11, 15:01
I sent you a PM Acetray.

And yes, more can be had at Relaxation Foot & Spa. However, I will never go back to this place. The ***** gave me a lip hickey and I almost didn't notice until it was too late. What a freakin' low life.

James2011
12-06-11, 03:25
Also, there is a gal in the Massage Envy (South Hill, Puyallup) that goes above and beyond. She's usually way over-booked and tough to get in to see, but worth the experience.Whats her name?

GanaTel
12-06-11, 12:50
The front desk seems to be pretty aware. I think if you ask to see the most booked person. They'll set you up.

Falceenv
12-25-11, 02:07
I've never been able to have this kind of experience yet but am very interested. How much does this usually cost?

Doitunderwater
12-27-11, 20:45
Most of the licensed places charge $75. $100 per hour and you get a professional massage and nothing else. Go to the Asian massage places and they range between $45 and $60 for the house. This includes about 60 minutes and the massage can range in quality from really bad to really good. Extras are negotiated with the provider in the room. Some places offer extras, some don't. Reasonable for happy ending is $20. $40. If you want more, you have to pay more.

I've never been able to have this kind of experience yet but am very interested. How much does this usually cost?

Morro23
01-25-12, 03:02
Does anyone know about Wellness Day Spa or Solace Holistic Health in Lakewood?

SilverFoxSlash
02-01-12, 05:55
Does anyone know about Wellness Day Spa or Solace Holistic Health in Lakewood?Yea its a good place, its actually decent at the massage part too.

DaBargainMan
02-28-12, 17:54
Tried Pacific Hwy a couple times in the rain then decided maybe I would just AMP instead. RTFF and thought well this foot place sounds like a possible and if it is just a foot rub it would be cheaper than a full body place so cheap risk.

Relaxation Foot & Spa, Puyallup (was in a report farther down).

Was in town Friday night Saturday afternoon. Dropped by this one in the afternoon but they were busy. Said come back in a half hour. Offered me a seat by the door but I didn't want to be sitting there when the first guy came out. I hate that.

So drove up Meridian to get something to eat and kill time. Traffic was so ridiculous it was almost impossible to move! Where are all of those cars going? Then then kept starting and stopping and I gave up. I ended up just leaving town and hit the Portland stroll later that night (which was good. 3 which is such a deal compared to AMPs though AMPs are so much safer!)

The reason I am posting this is this place had all of the right feels for being a good place to go. I would say try it! It wasn't just a foot place. They had the whole body massage menu outside and the hourly rate looked right. Rooms looked private (from what I could see near the entrance). There was a guy mamasan (dudesan?) who was doing the booking. I saw the lady come out of the room for a moment down the hall while I was talking to him about waiting or not. She looked good at a glance!

I say hit it if you are close to it.

Stay safe out there!

Jackie11
03-07-12, 00:43
Anyone ever been to valley massage, I went there was met by an older german lady, she said she was to busy, for me to come back, but lookin at her, she was really good lookin had a tight top on, great rack.

Jackie11
03-07-12, 01:09
Anybody ever been to Valley Massage in Puyallup, if so what can you tell me about it, she was to busy today for me to check it out.

Steve 99
03-08-12, 20:41
Tried Pacific Hwy a couple times in the rain then decided maybe I would just AMP instead. RTFF and thought well this foot place sounds like a possible and if it is just a foot rub it would be cheaper than a full body place so cheap risk.

Relaxation Foot & Spa, Puyallup (was in a report farther down).

Was in town Friday night Saturday afternoon. Dropped by this one in the afternoon but they were busy. Said come back in a half hour. Offered me a seat by the door but I didn't want to be sitting there when the first guy came out. I hate that.

So drove up Meridian to get something to eat and kill time. Traffic was so ridiculous it was almost impossible to move! Where are all of those cars going? Then then kept starting and stopping and I gave up. I ended up just leaving town and hit the Portland stroll later that night (which was good. 3 which is such a deal compared to AMPs though AMPs are so much safer!)

The reason I am posting this is this place had all of the right feels for being a good place to go. I would say try it! It wasn't just a foot place. They had the whole body massage menu outside and the hourly rate looked right. Rooms looked private (from what I could see near the entrance). There was a guy mamasan (dudesan?) who was doing the booking. I saw the lady come out of the room for a moment down the hall while I was talking to him about waiting or not. She looked good at a glance!

I say hit it if you are close to it.

Stay safe out there!I TOFTT to this place. Hey someone owes me 50 bucks LOL.

Went in and asked for full body hour massage for 50 bucks. Hot receptionist. Mid thirties chineese girl did the massage. I knew right then trouble. Not korean.

Anyway not a bad massage. Not great. On the turn I asked for rub and tug. Nothing. Nada. I felt her ass a little but that was about it.

Heard some suburban housewives walking in for a foot massage. As chris rock would say aint no sex in the champaign room.

Jackie11
03-10-12, 19:09
Went to valley massage, all for 70 she will give you a good massage and a great HJ she wears a dress so you can rub her ass and front side, nice big tits to touch too, she a older german lady like to talk alot, but no big deal, just tell her some dirty jokes and go for it. I definatly be a reg there. See what else she will do.

DaBargainMan
03-13-12, 19:13
I TOFTT to this place. Hey someone owes me 50 bucks LOL.

Went in and asked for full body hour massage for 50 bucks. Hot receptionist. Mid thirties chineese girl did the massage. I knew right then trouble. Not korean.

Anyway not a bad massage. Not great. On the turn I asked for rub and tug. Nothing. Nada. I felt her ass a little but that was about it.

Heard some suburban housewives walking in for a foot massage. As chris rock would say aint no sex in the champaign room.Sorry to hear. It had the feel of a good place when I stopped in last month. Shoot. I tried it based on the October post that said it looked promising.

Got to love this board though. I have had some good hits using it. Found the track in Portland after leaving Seattle. Looking at the latest posts I will probably try Valley next time.

DB Man

Jackie11
03-17-12, 17:14
Went there again. Wow better than the first time. She took her top off. Wow. Nice big tits. For her age they don't look it. She took her time too, played alot. When I did shoot she caught with her hand. Likes to talk baout sex.

Scwoodus
04-19-12, 14:37
Hi all,

Just moved to the Olympia area and seeing some ads on backpage for a few different AMPs in Olympia. Any of them any good? Are there extras to be had?

Doitunderwater
04-24-12, 02:06
Rumor has it that the AMPs in Lacey are strictly legit. There is one out by the mall that may provide what you desire. I have no first hand knowledge of this.

Hi all,

Just moved to the Olympia area and seeing some ads on backpage for a few different AMPs in Olympia. Any of them any good? Are there extras to be had?

Jackie11
05-11-12, 12:13
Wow, that lady gives the best HJ she did me on my knees as she stood behind me for a while. Then I layed on my back and as she finished me on my back. I pulled her panties down ans felt her pussy and she took her bra off, she has the best and biggest tits to play and suck on.

Amp Guide
06-02-12, 01:40
It's advertised as a new grand opening. Great service. Nice comfortable place and I got the best table shower I have had in a long time. Nice massage. If you know me. I will repeat. Good price also. Ask for CL discount or free table shower.

Stickykeys
06-04-12, 21:15
It's advertised as a new grand opening. Great service. Nice comfortable place and I got the best table shower I have had in a long time. Nice massage. If you know me. I will repeat. Good price also. Ask for CL discount or free table shower.I have been to that place in the past, and at that time it was strictly legit, are you telling me things have changed?

Amp Guide
06-07-12, 09:14
I can say I left happy. All depends on how you treat her and what you say. Good luck all.

By the way. Any one know where some American white girls are working. I used to visit Spokane and it was great. But they have gone down hill a lot. I have a few great college girls I keep in Portland who like a text book paid for occasionally. I have not been on the streets much as I find these non pros who just need a little money. One is hot as Fuck.

Martinh
06-09-12, 04:31
I can say I left happy. All depends on how you treat her and what you say. Good luck all.

By the way. Any one know where some American white girls are working. I used to visit Spokane and it was great. But they have gone down hill a lot. I have a few great college girls I keep in Portland who like a text book paid for occasionally. I have not been on the streets much as I find these non pros who just need a little money. One is hot as Fuck.If I could only be so lucky. I got to find where those hotties hang out.

Cire253
06-16-12, 06:04
I've seen this AMP on backpage as well as a few reviews here, I went in today to check it out, this would be my first time going to a AMP, hoping for more than a massage. Cute Chinese lady couldn't speak English, have me one hell of a massage, one of the best but after the hour she was like all done and then left the room, no HJ or anything, did I do something wrong, I've read people saying that they do HJ and even more but it was legit as it gets. Any pointers would be great.

Jackie11
08-04-12, 12:09
Any one know of any europeam MP that offer FS, like Valley massage does, she the only one I know of, that will do mutual touch, get naked, and more for the right price and the regular massage with a HJ is out of this world, she is extrememly talented, and wow those tits, you got to seem and great ass too, . But I would like to try other EMP, other than AMP.

Drbombay
09-21-12, 02:21
Wow, that lady gives the best HJ she did me on my knees as she stood behind me for a while. Then I layed on my back and as she finished me on my back. I pulled her panties down ans felt her pussy and she took her bra off, she has the best and biggest tits to play and suck on.Made a stop there today, and I guess I didn't read the posts too well. I was surprised to find an older white lady but since I went to the trouble of getting there I stayed. Massage was decent, and she is a nice lady. A bit too talkative, but very nice. Since this was my first time, the HE was enjoyable but I can tell she has some solid skills. Not sure when I will get a chance to go back, but it is a nice change of pace from Asians.

Jackie11
09-22-12, 12:49
Made a stop there today, and I guess I didn't read the posts too well. I was surprised to find an older white lady but since I went to the trouble of getting there I stayed. Massage was decent, and she is a nice lady. A bit too talkative, but very nice. Since this was my first time, the HE was enjoyable but I can tell she has some solid skills. Not sure when I will get a chance to go back, but it is a nice change of pace from Asians.She doea talk alot, she will even talk during the HJ. But for 70 the massage encludes the HJ, no need to tip, unless she really give you an extra, she will also, let you feel her pussy, ass and tits for 70. Best price around.

Drbombay
09-24-12, 05:14
She doea talk alot, she will even talk during the HJ. But for 70 the massage encludes the HJ, no need to tip, unless she really give you an extra, she will also, let you feel her pussy, ass and tits for 70. Best price around.Jackie11,

I made the mistake of speaking some of my high school German on her and that really got her started. In the middle of the HE her boyfriend called, and I guess he knows what's up. As you said, it is a good experience for a good "afternoon delight" but her hours are too short for my taste. It was my first time and probably only time since I was just visiting in the area, but I could tell that if you were a regular customer you would get better service. But overall it was a good experience and price worthy.

Jackie11
09-28-12, 18:42
Jackie11,

I made the mistake of speaking some of my high school German on her and that really got her started. In the middle of the HE her boyfriend called, and I guess he knows what's up. As you said, it is a good experience for a good "afternoon delight" but her hours are too short for my taste. It was my first time and probably only time since I was just visiting in the area, but I could tell that if you were a regular customer you would get better service. But overall it was a good experience and price worthy.Hey for just 70 it is the best price around, her HJ, s are the best, did you happen to feel and see those tits. Ass and pussy. She will do ya in front of that mirror standing up.

Amp Guide
10-11-12, 22:18
Everyone is right. She does give a Great massage. Talks a lot but that is fine. Firm breasts. Very nice lady. Have fun aLl.

Next week I will be back up and check out the Everett area or north lynnwood. Anyone have tips where some white girls are hanging out at an AMP.

Zanter Thaine
10-25-12, 01:10
I took one for the team. This place is god awful. I've never wanted something to end so quickly. The entire time I'm laugh since the woman is so entirely clueless on what she is doing it's remarkable. Crazy over priced. And in the end I just wanted to run away! You will waste your money and time here. Just avoid it, save yourself some grief.

Z

MoonDog8150
10-28-12, 11:31
I can't find Valley Massage in BP. I did Google one that is in Puyallup. Is that the one? I'll be driving through by Tacoma / Seattle next weekd and would like to stop by. Thanks!

Everyone is right. She does give a Great massage. Talks a lot but that is fine. Firm breasts. Very nice lady. Have fun aLl.

Next week I will be back up and check out the Everett area or north lynnwood. Anyone have tips where some white girls are hanging out at an AMP.

Member #4233
11-03-12, 10:17
I can't find Valley Massage in BP. I did Google one that is in Puyallup. Is that the one? I'll be driving through by Tacoma / Seattle next weekd and would like to stop by. Thanks!YEs, thats the one. I enjoyed the massage really well when I was in the area two weeks ago. She does provide great massage and I left happy. No mention of tip but she was very happy when I handed. 2 after the deed. She talks a lot, but excellent skills!

No, I didn't get to see the funbags.

Jackie11
11-03-12, 10:41
I can't find Valley Massage in BP. I did Google one that is in Puyallup. Is that the one? I'll be driving through by Tacoma / Seattle next weekd and would like to stop by. Thanks!Did you find the place prety easy to find, and if so how did it go. How was she for you, she is always very accomodating for me. And I don't even have to tip.

Jackie11
11-03-12, 13:04
YEs, thats the one. I enjoyed the massage really well when I was in the area two weeks ago. She does provide great massage and I left happy. No mention of tip but she was very happy when I handed. 2 after the deed. She talks a lot, but excellent skills!

No, I didn't get to see the funbags.You didn't get to see her naked, those tits are huge and so nice, what happen, you tipped her for it, she always will pull her panties down and show off those tits. Maybe it was your forst time, how, the you like her HJ.

Remo253
11-17-12, 19:53
Wellness Clinic in Fife.

4500 Pacific Hywy.

I've been here twice, both very satisfying. The place is clean, well apointed. Included in the fee ($.7) is a table shower and time in the dry sauna. I had a different person each time but don't have names.

In any case I received a fairly good massage and a satisfying HE.

Oriental Massage at S 38th and Warner.

I've been here twice also. It appears to be legit only. The walls for the rooms don't go to the ceiling, no door, only a curtain. One the other hand, the beginning, with me face down, was drapeless. The massage was excellent, outstanding. She worked the butt well, and went all the way up the inside of my thighs and ran her thumbs along that crease at the top, almost, but not quite, making contact. After the flip I was draped with a small towel just barely covering my crotch.

I left extra dollars in plain sight, stroked her leg a bit as she was moving around the table but no hint of the option to go farther. Afterwards a hot towel was brought in and used to wipe me down and remove any remaining oil. All in all a great massage for less than $.5, just no HE.

Jackie11
01-22-13, 14:34
Anyone ever get a massage form a girl that advertises on bakpage as Jenns massage, her pic show her pretty with an awsome body, huge tits. I wanted to hookup with her but want a get some background on her first.

Sexytalk
01-23-13, 23:50
Anyone ever get a massage form a girl that advertises on bakpage as Jenns massage, her pic show her pretty with an awsome body, huge tits. I wanted to hookup with her but want a get some background on her first.You have a link to her ad?

Dicky123
01-24-13, 00:49
I like Asian massages but I'm not rich anybody know any independent ladies that prices arent so steep?

Pm please

Jackie11
01-26-13, 21:00
You have a link to her ad?I can't find her link now, but she sure looks awesome. Huge nice tits. Just wondering whats she's all about. I would like to get a little background, like will she get naked.

Jackie11
01-26-13, 21:03
Anyone been with Janet. She and awesome blonde great body has her own place in Puyallup, she was in Tacoma. Interested in her rates and what she will do. I get tired of the BS some of these girls give you upon arrival.

Jackie11
02-03-13, 17:09
Anybody ever been with Shari, I did for first time, massage wasnt so great but good BJ, will get naked if you ask, she's an older lady and works out of her home near Tyler and Pacific, when you come over she sends her kids out. Kind a weird just wondered if she will do more, she charges a little to high tho.

Sexytalk
02-07-13, 01:06
Anybody ever been with Shari, I did for first time, massage wasnt so great but good BJ, will get naked if you ask, she's an older lady and works out of her home near Tyler and Pacific, when you come over she sends her kids out. Kind a weird just wondered if she will do more, she charges a little to high tho.You have pics of her? Is she nice looking? How did you find her or get in touch with her?

Sexytalk
02-09-13, 18:24
Anyone been to the Auburn Spa on Auburn Way N?

Nikon2009
02-14-13, 18:00
Anyone been to the Auburn Spa on Auburn Way N?Yes I've been there and it quite pricey $150 for massage and HJ Walked out and there were 3 police cars outside. Haven't been back since.

It is FS friendly but the little girl that was there wasn't worth the extra.

Sexytalk
02-16-13, 14:38
Yes I've been there and it quite pricey $150 for massage and HJ Walked out and there were 3 police cars outside. Haven't been back since.

It is FS friendly but the little girl that was there wasn't worth the extra.Good to know. I think I'll stay clear from this one.

Thanks

Jackie11
03-10-13, 10:08
Anyone know of any good mp to got to new, I found this one lady older white lady works out of her apt, she has a younger one there to, will do a double if you want, she did ok. Any try her for more, any other new ones any good.

Scwoodus
03-18-13, 12:19
After reading some of the reviews of Valley Massage I wanted to give it a try, and found myself in the general area on Saturday afternoon. Sadly it seemed to be closed, can anyone confirm if they are actually open on weekends? The sites I have found just give daily hours but not which days of the week.

Jackie11
03-18-13, 13:32
After reading some of the reviews of Valley Massage I wanted to give it a try, and found myself in the general area on Saturday afternoon. Sadly it seemed to be closed, can anyone confirm if they are actually open on weekends? The sites I have found just give daily hours but not which days of the week.You need to call her, to make sure she can get you in, she is so busy she works 10-5 m-f, if you want some good extras, tell her some dirty jokes, feel her ass and tits, then she show her the money and tell her what you want, she gives a really good HJ and you can feel her ass, pussy and she will take her top off too. She just has to trust you. Have some fun, and post a good report.

Scwoodus
03-27-13, 13:56
I was finally able to get into Valley Massage during a weekday.

When I arrived she already had a client in one of the rooms but she took me to the sauna to wait, I have to say, I really enjoyed that, I haven't enjoyed a sauna in quite awhile, it was a nice way to start a massage session.

As mentioned, she is quite chatty, but truth be told I don't really mind that, it sort of puts me in the mind that it isn't just a mechanical type of session, there is actually some conversation. I think she really appreciates when you contribute to the conversation.

The massage itself was decent, I have had better but I have also had far worse. During the face down portion of the massage she did tease and grab a feel of the "boys" a few times, sort of let me know that there would be something to look forward to on the flip.

After the flip, she gave attention to all the places that you want attention to be paid, and allowed me to explore her some. While I was able to unbutton the smock she was wearing, I wasn't able to remove her bra, but I suspect that will not be much of an issue next time in, and there will be a next time. Other areas were open to roaming as well.

While a tip was not asked for, I did give her what I thought was fair and she seemed very appreciative. I do look forward to a return visit.

Jackie11
03-28-13, 00:09
Yeah she is chatty but who cares, she realy takes care of you as you said face down, she will pull and tug on you till yu cum. On the flip, she goes right for it, she wears that skirt so you can pull the panties down and feel that fine ass and pussy do you get to, you got to seethose tits, ask her to put a halter top on, she will change right in front of you, she does that because she does so many walkins, that she has to greet them wearing clothes, but once behind she will take it of and let you feel and suck them, as she is doing ya, good report, tipping is no issue with her.

I was finally able to get into Valley Massage during a weekday.

When I arrived she already had a client in one of the rooms but she took me to the sauna to wait, I have to say, I really enjoyed that, I haven't enjoyed a sauna in quite awhile, it was a nice way to start a massage session.

As mentioned, she is quite chatty, but truth be told I don't really mind that, it sort of puts me in the mind that it isn't just a mechanical type of session, there is actually some conversation. I think she really appreciates when you contribute to the conversation.

The massage itself was decent, I have had better but I have also had far worse. During the face down portion of the massage she did tease and grab a feel of the "boys" a few times, sort of let me know that there would be something to look forward to on the flip.

After the flip, she gave attention to all the places that you want attention to be paid, and allowed me to explore her some. While I was able to unbutton the smock she was wearing, I wasn't able to remove her bra, but I suspect that will not be much of an issue next time in, and there will be a next time. Other areas were open to roaming as well.

While a tip was not asked for, I did give her what I thought was fair and she seemed very appreciative. I do look forward to a return visit.

Jackie11
03-28-13, 00:22
Hot sexy blonde called Janet looking at her pics on BP she got some titties, anyone ever visit her, if what does she do, and whats her rates?

Jackie11
03-28-13, 21:43
Any new MP, s in federal way that anyone knows of. If where at and what do they do, I like QQ and ZOU.

Life Seeker
04-18-13, 21:32
Need a hint on locating Valley, and I too would like to know of someone experience with Janet.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/BodyRubs/20mins-express-massage-60-36ds-real-pics-no-disapointments-27/10510332

CuriousGuy78
04-28-13, 02:01
Does anyone know what happened to "Cindy"? She used to be at Natures Gate a while ago. Now the name has changed and I can't seem to find out where she is.

Blue787
07-30-13, 12:27
I'll be in that part of the state soon and had a few questions about Valley Massage in Puyallup, if anyone is in a position to provide insight:

- On another site, I see providers listed as both Suzy and Erica. Is this the same person with a name change or are there options at Valley? If there are options, any recommendations?

- Do they take appointments or is it strictly walk-in?

- Is there anything a first-timer should know to improve the chance of an outstanding experience?

Thanks in advance for any help and I'll be sure to report back.

Jackie11
08-04-13, 21:53
I'll be in that part of the state soon and had a few questions about Valley Massage in Puyallup, if anyone is in a position to provide insight:

- On another site, I see providers listed as both Suzy and Erica. Is this the same person with a name change or are there options at Valley? If there are options, any recommendations?

- Do they take appointments or is it strictly walk-in?

- Is there anything a first-timer should know to improve the chance of an outstanding experience?

Thanks in advance for any help and I'll be sure to report back.She loves dirty jokes, so when she comes in start out on your back, tell her if she likes jokes, then tell her a dirty one, then run your hand up her dress and tell her another one, she will start rubbing you, as she tells you a joke. Rub her ass and lay back and enjoy. Un button her shirt and play a while. She loves a dirty mind. Tell her what you like and and how you like it. When you're on your belly, she likes to reach under and pull and play, so get on your knees for her, that's her favorite way. Good ide to call first, she is always busy. She won't get naked because of so many walkins, but she will pull the panties off. Enjoy, write a good review.

Martinh
08-05-13, 01:19
She loves dirty jokes, so when she comes in start out on your back, tell her if she likes jokes, then tell her a dirty one, then run your hand up her dress and tell her another one, she will start rubbing you, as she tells you a joke. Rub her ass and lay back and enjoy. Un button her shirt and play a while. She loves a dirty mind. Tell her what you like and and how you like it. When you're on your belly, she likes to reach under and pull and play, so get on your knees for her, that's her favorite way. Good ide to call first, she is always busy. She won't get naked because of so many walkins, but she will pull the panties off. Enjoy, write a good review.I would get a slap in the face if I took those steps.

BilboBaggins
08-20-13, 02:46
Need a hint on locating Valley, and I too would like to know of someone experience with Janet.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/BodyRubs/20mins-express-massage-60-36ds-real-pics-no-disapointments-27/10510332Don't waste your time. I visited her and the massage left a lot to be desired. I paid for an hour and got less. She did offer HJ with tit play, but no more. The cut the session to a half hour, saying that the difference in cost between and hour and a half hour covered the added cost of the HJ. She looks fine, but is a quick turn-around girl. I've received better service at the local AMPs.

Jackie11
08-20-13, 15:23
Don't waste your time. I visited her and the massage left a lot to be desired. I paid for an hour and got less. She did offer HJ with tit play, but no more. The cut the session to a half hour, saying that the difference in cost between and hour and a half hour covered the added cost of the HJ. She looks fine, but is a quick turn-around girl. I've received better service at the local AMPs.Where exactly is she located, because Erica at valley says guys are getting her mixed up, and how much are her services, I read she does FS but how much. Did you try Valley?

Martinh
08-24-13, 04:55
I read from another board that she is a waste of time. Quite a bummer. But maybe it depends on the patron.

Jackie11
08-25-13, 01:18
I read from another board that she is a waste of time. Quite a bummer. But maybe it depends on the patron.Whats the name of the other boards

Martinh
08-26-13, 02:30
Whats the name of the other boardsTna. I wonder what Erica is like and if she was a dancer that went by that name.

Jackie11
08-26-13, 17:26
Tna. I wonder what Erica is like and if she was a dancer that went by that name.No Erica was never a dancer, she been at the same place for over 45 years, and she has a lot of regulars, she there for one reason and its not to massage, she is busy. If you see her write a reveeiw on how she was

Martinh
08-29-13, 01:42
No Erica was never a dancer, she been at the same place for over 45 years, and she has a lot of regulars, she there for one reason and its not to massage, she is busy. If you see her write a reveeiw on how she wasSo she's like 65 years old?

West2500
09-12-13, 17:01
Is FS on the menu? Is it YMMV?

West2500
09-12-13, 17:43
Anyone know, if FS is on the menu, is it YMMV?

Mukman
09-14-13, 02:40
From a visit tonight, looks to be therapeutic only. Not even a chance of anything. She allowed roaming clothed but led nowhere.

Here for a few days in Puyallup. Any reccomendations other than valley that has been discussed recently? From the maps I tried Shangri La, but it was a bust.

TacomaMan
09-15-13, 20:18
Anyone know, if FS is on the menu, is it YMMV?Yes, I am also interested in the answer to this question. Anyone knows and is willing to reply? If preferred, please reply privately, or else on this board. Thanks.

Jackie11
09-18-13, 00:52
Yes, I am also interested in the answer to this question. Anyone knows and is willing to reply? If preferred, please reply privately, or else on this board. Thanks.She will do FS no BJ, but YMMV, depends on her mood and how busy she is, iv had it but she prefers just to get naked and do a HJ, no tipping issue either

TacomaMan
09-18-13, 17:51
She will do FS no BJ, but YMMV, depends on her mood and how busy she is, iv had it but she prefers just to get naked and do a HJ, no tipping issue eitherThanks, Jackie, for the info and for replying.

Martinh
09-20-13, 00:18
She will do FS no BJ, but YMMV, depends on her mood and how busy she is, iv had it but she prefers just to get naked and do a HJ, no tipping issue eitherMan. I'm just wondering if she used to be a stripper at Foxes.

Da Bot
10-16-13, 13:06
Hit the place in Lakewood that advertises on BP. Third time there, each with a different girl, but same story: too much $$ and much too rushed. Asking price is $.4 to $.6, plus .6 house. Girls are decent looking, but massage is lousy and short, foreplay is short, and FS is rushed.

I need to find another place. Any recommendations for that area? Puyallup is too far.

Blue787
11-08-13, 22:21
It was a few months back, but I had a decent hour at Valley. However, there was never any mention or offer of FS. Also, she was wearing pants the day I was there which meant not much roaming. In fairness, she did say she had mistakenly left her work dress / skirt at home and that usually that is part of the experience. She was friendly, good conversation, but a one-time thing from my perspective.

Jackie11
11-10-13, 18:12
It was a few months back, but I had a decent hour at Valley. However, there was never any mention or offer of FS. Also, she was wearing pants the day I was there which meant not much roaming. In fairness, she did say she had mistakenly left her work dress / skirt at home and that usually that is part of the experience. She was friendly, good conversation, but a one-time thing from my perspective.I have been going there for a long time, she has been there and in the business for over 40 years, she has seen it all and done it all, she an old pro, she doesn't like BJ, s tho, she always wears dresses so you can get a good feel, so she wore pants that day, but she did take her top off, and she has tits of a 20 year old..she is a lot of fun and talks a lot, but she loves to give a good handjob..so don't let her fool you guys, she is picky, she is not like the AMP that do everyone..she has to know you and trust you and sshe is so busy, she is by herself, that she can not get naked and do everything we all want, because she gets interrupted so much..she has 2 rooms and they are full all the time.

Beijing4987
12-01-13, 16:22
I posted a review on the AMP in Silverdale. Come on guys! Has anyone gotten a HE there yet? How long has this joint been open? Seattle is a too far away.

BJ

Madmaxon
01-02-14, 15:25
I posted a review on the AMP in Silverdale. Come on guys! Has anyone gotten a HE there yet? How long has this joint been open? Seattle is a too far away.

BJIt seems to be basically self service. The new one in East Bremerton is better. Also there is a new one in West Bremerton, which I haven't been to yet.

Manchu2011
03-08-14, 23:25
http://tacoma.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-massage-under-new-management-best-asian-massage-and-service-fife-26/14849888

Happened to bump into this place while looking for dinner LOL. Went in and was met at the door by a pretty healthy (big) Korean lady who led me to a small room. She then proceeded to give me a complete massage with lots of deep tissue work. She then stretched my legs and groin to the point where I still feel it. Usually the massages at an AMP are pretty mediocre but not this time. On the flip I was so relaxed that I fell asleep and dreamed of a very happy ending. Great massage and a good dream, can't beat that with a dic errrr stick LOL.

Yiyi2
10-28-14, 15:52
I was in town on business and needed some relief. A quick search popped up this location only a few miles from my hotel near the airport. Arriving an hour before closing on a weeknight, I was the only one there. Greeted by who I thought was Mamasan, I soon realized she was also my therapist. Lillie is probably the oldest AMP provider I've had. I normally prefer younger. But she had a very nice demeanor, and attractive looks for her age. I took the 30 minute massage and received probably the best massage I've ever had! She went above and beyond, giving me the full 30 minutes BEFORE the flip, with plenty of teasing and flirting on both sides. Cautious not to get into trouble, she asked what else I wanted after the flip. Reaching an understanding, her knowledge and enthusiasm on just where to massage a man, and how to expertly bring things to a perfect release is second to none! Recommended.

ARoger
10-31-14, 15:37
OMG! I went, I saw, I ran away!!

She looked and sounded like a German grandma.

What is up with the guys who are ga-ga for her?

How hard up can one be?

Frankly, I'd rather wack myself!

Tacoma Tim
11-19-14, 00:24
After having had several legit massages at Carpe Diem, I decided to try and figure out if the offered he, or maybe even FS. I was pleasantly surprised. I have now gotten FS, no cover, from 2 of the therapists there. Wonderful experience, and great legit massages as well. .

Blass123
11-28-14, 12:03
After having had several legit massages at Carpe Diem, I decided to try and figure out if the offered he, or maybe even FS. I was pleasantly surprised. I have now gotten FS, no cover, from 2 of the therapists there. Wonderful experience, and great legit massages as well. .Who should I ask for? How many times did you see a particular person to get FS / and cover?

Tacoma Tim
11-28-14, 15:30
Who should I ask for? How many times did you see a particular person to get FS / and cover?I'd been there 5 times, 3 times with Jasmine and twice with Christy before I sought a HE. It was the third time seeing Christy that I hinted at a HE. Instead, I actually got FS, no cover. The next time when I saw Jasmine, I simply asked if she provided FS too and she said she did. I don't know if the others do or not, but I haven't seen any of them, not even for legit massages.

TroyDavis24
12-01-14, 20:03
I'd been there 5 times, 3 times with Jasmine and twice with Christy before I sought a HE. It was the third time seeing Christy that I hinted at a HE. Instead, I actually got FS, no cover. The next time when I saw Jasmine, I simply asked if she provided FS too and she said she did. I don't know if the others do or not, but I haven't seen any of them, not even for legit massages.Really? This is the same place that has a website? Which shows their pics? If so I want jasmine! Let's see if I can get a FS on the first appt 😄.

Johnny Wasatch
12-02-14, 02:56
Really? This is the same place that has a website? Which shows their pics? If so I want jasmine! Let's see if I can get a FS on the first appt .Anybody with a little more seniority (I. E. Not 1 or 2 posts) have some feedback on this place? It's non-asian girls, which would be a nice change.

Tacoma Tim
12-02-14, 18:35
Doesn't appear to be a sure thing. Hit or miss, "Tacoma Tim" might of just got lucky. If your there for a regular massage don't expect to get more, and it will probably not be on the first visit. Maybe he tips really well. Jasmine certainly didn't deliver anything more than a massage when I was there, and that will be my last. Definitely not worth $75 an hour for a massage.As I stated. I had 5 massages, 2 with Christy and 3 with Jasmine before seeking more. Never suggested that anyone could get more than a massage on a first visit.

TacomaMan
12-04-14, 23:04
As I stated. I had 5 massages, 2 with Christy and 3 with Jasmine before seeking more. Never suggested that anyone could get more than a massage on a first visit.Tacoma Tim:

Please check your inbox. I sent you a message about a week ago and am still hoping for an answer. Thanks.

Jackie11
12-20-14, 20:54
OMG! I went, I saw, I ran away!!

She looked and sounded like a German grandma.

What is up with the guys who are ga-ga for her?

How hard up can one be?

Frankly, I'd rather wack myself!That german lady sure knows how to give a handjob, takes her panties off, for a good feel, and a great titty masage.

Daraamanthas
01-09-15, 16:14
I am interested in the Asian Oasis on 16th and East Pearl on 112. Both are in Spanaway.

I have been to Asian Oasis a few times. Lucy is great a ND did DATV once. Always ask if I want a HJ and never charges for it. Wondering if anyone else has more info about either place.

Daraamanthas
01-09-15, 23:55
Went to East Pearl today. Seems to be a strictly legit place. Signs in the room here similar to other AMP in Puyallup.

I saw Helen. A very cute lady, slender with nice boobs. Let me touch her a bit, but, since this was my first visit I did not push it. One of the best massages I have had here. I will be going back to see if I can get more services. When I left I asked for her card. She did not have one, but she wrote her "number" (CA prefix) on a little paper and gave it to me. Calling her next week to make another appointment.

Has anyone had a different experience?

HugeManJack
01-11-15, 19:42
After having had several legit massages at Carpe Diem, I decided to try and figure out if the offered he, or maybe even FS. I was pleasantly surprised. I have now gotten FS, no cover, from 2 of the therapists there. Wonderful experience, and great legit massages as well. .Carpe Diem is a legit business and don't bother going there expecting anything but a massage.

ElVatoLoco8869
02-13-15, 23:36
The ads on Backpage, make this place seem like soooo much more than what it is. Strictly legit, strictly covered the whole time. No HE.

I did find a place on Pacific for some DATY, FIV, and BBBJ. "Next time I fuck you". I got ripped off by her though. By my standards.

Happy Hunting.

Doitunderwater
02-15-15, 07:16
The ads on Backpage, make this place seem like soooo much more than what it is. Strictly legit, strictly covered the whole time. No HE.

I did find a place on Pacific for some DATY, FIV, and BBBJ. "Next time I fuck you". I got ripped off by her though. By my standards.

Happy Hunting.Why do you say you got ripped off? Can you be a little more specific on location?

ElVatoLoco8869
02-15-15, 21:08
Why do you say you got ripped off? Can you be a little more specific on location?Started with the usual fee of 50 for 60 minutes. She came in started the massage then the playing. On the flip, She convinced me for 80 $ tip she would get naked. The top never came off. Then she convinced me for another 40, Daty and BBBJ. I would expect at the point to be getting my dick a little wetter. I paid for an hour, after 30 minutes she was sending me on my way. I'm not saying I won't go back, Ill just get right to a price.

As for the location, its a little hole in the wall on Pacific, street front, small (5 store) strip mall. Walk in to a couch desk and wall with a door.

Mrwood
02-24-15, 16:41
Anyone have any recent reports on the various places on South Hill?

Laduece
03-09-15, 01:19
http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-staffnew-openbeautifulsexy-young-girls-best-in-the-towntable-shower-4-hands206-588-1422/20663303

Gal was closest to generic stolen pics I'd ever seen. But still, no extras. Massage was good. But She left the door wide open the whole time.

Laduece
03-09-15, 01:22
Went about a month ago.

http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingnew-sexycute-dollshave-some-fun-tonighttake-care-u-happycall-now-206-327-9832/20652928

No extras. Young gals, good massage. No extras.

ElVatoLoco8869
03-12-15, 00:09
Went about a month ago.

http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingnew-sexycute-dollshave-some-fun-tonighttake-care-u-happycall-now-206-327-9832/20652928

No extras. Young gals, good massage. No extras.I'm so tired of the places advertising like this. Then being totally legit. SMMFH.

Jackie11
04-18-15, 11:50
Who gives the best prostate massage, and what's their style, some just rub the outside, and go in deep.

BPShardonnay
06-03-15, 05:37
Hey new guy visiting from Honolulu for a bit and just want to know what parlor can I go to to see some busty Asians.

KitsapGreen
09-09-15, 13:15
I read on another site that Valley in Puyallup was closed down. Can anyone confirm or deny this rumor?

Jackie11
09-10-15, 00:25
I read on another site that Valley in Puyallup was closed down. Can anyone confirm or deny this rumor?She was, but she, s back. Erika is one naughty lady.

KitsapGreen
09-10-15, 09:30
She was, but she, s back. Erika is one naughty lady.Thank you. I am looking forward to my next visit to the area.

Jackie11
09-10-15, 23:06
Thank you. I am looking forward to my next visit to the area.What kinda services she give you. She love to get naughty,. Iv had her naked. And then some. Just wondering of she is like that. To some others.

Scwoodus
09-18-15, 13:24
She was, but she, s back. Erika is one naughty lady.Good news. I have had a good time with here in the past and was wondering what happened. Looks like I will need to make a little road trip again. .

FortySixAnd2
10-17-15, 18:11
Anyone have any recent reports on the various places on South Hill?Thinking about trying this place out.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexysexyby-my-kingupscale-hot-young-girlsrelaxing-body-touching253-845-9665/23579549

FortySixAnd2
10-17-15, 18:18
Anyone have any recent reports on the various places on South Hill?I should have added I have been to this place about 6-7 months ago and the massage was decent for $40 but no HE and no extras.

FortySixAnd2
10-17-15, 19:46
Sorry I am new at this. The place that I went with no extras is.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-recommend-asian-spa-relax-your-body-and-soul-walk-ins-welcome-253-268-2096/17372404

Bobb Sledd
11-02-15, 09:18
Male and female practitioners available. Small rooms with curtained entrances only. Quiet, clean, and serene atmosphere. I had a very relaxing session with a middle aged KG provider; proceeded and ended the way I hoped.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/thp/5294457298.html

TacomaMan
11-13-15, 05:51
Male and female practitioners available. Small rooms with curtained entrances only. Quiet, clean, and serene atmosphere. I had a very relaxing session with a middle aged KG provider; proceeded and ended the way I hoped.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/thp/5294457298.htmlI took a chance and visited the place and it turned out well for me too. I recommend it. Thanks BobbSledd.

ElVatoLoco8869
11-16-15, 21:08
I took a chance and visited the place and it turned out well for me too. I recommend it. Thanks BobbSledd.I clicked on the link shortly after it was posted. And the posting expired. How about a new link?

TacomaMan
11-17-15, 01:24
I clicked on the link shortly after it was posted. And the posting expired. How about a new link?http://tacoma.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingyi-lee-massage-spa/24189230

But, be warned, the pictures of the women in the ad are fiction.

Doitunderwater
11-20-15, 00:03
I drove by the other day and the location on South M st is sealed up by the city of Tacoma. Sign posted saying no entry, etc. No idea what happened but it is not good. Be safe out there.

Amp Guide
02-23-16, 03:52
Had a very cute girl. It was off the Meridian exit up the hill near the Best Buy. But no extras there. Good massage. Good looking lady. The ads on BP are deceiving. But I was not expecting a lot.

In Tacoma. I took hwy 7 from the Puyallup freeway to the I five freeway. I think it is also called Pacific ave. I was wowed to see a couple of walking girls along the street. About half way down. One was very decent looking. But I did not stop. I did also hit another AMP in a poor part of town. The girl was very overweight. Unusual for a see girl. But she was heavy. She gave a HJ and that was it was it. Ads say some Latina working girls there also. Wish I had one of them but did not see any.

Bolt Upright
02-27-16, 07:27
I thought I'd take my chances with an AMP without recent reviews here. Stopped in at Healing Massage. Reasonably clean place with sturdy masage tables, a table shower and a sauna. My guide was Yung, a somewhat stocky, well muscled girl who might have been 40 and who was attractive.

For a $. 6 hour door fee, she gave an OK table shower we skipped the sauna moving along to the backrub which was ok, if fairly quick Before the flip. Negotiations for FS at $1. 2 were painless.

She provided CBJ and cfs but was not keen on DATY. She had some nice moves in cowgirl and mish, but nothing that would be taken for GFE.

It was not rushed, but given the short backrub and skipped sauna experience, the ride was over before the hour was. Thats OK, she used up the time continuting the massage. Overall a bit better than average experence, especially my being new to them. Will repeat.

Jackie11
02-29-16, 23:47
Anyone have any good experiences with erika at valley massage, she gives a good HJ, she in her 70,s and still looks good, but I bet in her younger years she put out, I was hoping someone might be getting some good puusy from her now adays, she likes to showoff her tits.

Fbr44
03-17-16, 21:26
Anyone have any good experiences with erika at valley massage, she gives a good HJ, she in her 70,s and still looks good, but I bet in her younger years she put out, I was hoping someone might be getting some good puusy from her now adays, she likes to showoff her tits.I haven't been to Valley Massage, but I'm interested. Is the place clean?

FrkMike
03-19-16, 22:25
I took a chance and visited the place and it turned out well for me too. I recommend it. Thanks BobbSledd.I decided to take a chance also and it ended very well for me! Pictures on BP are totally erroneous. Looks like a family business, 3 gen women in the room.

They are asking me to come back, maybe. But I am very relaxed!!

FrkMike
03-19-16, 22:42
I have been here 3 times (2 by myself and 1 with a friend) NO HE, sexy chicks, extras or benefits. However, the massages are awesome depending on who you get.

Two out of three actually made my back and neck feel better. They use ancient Asian secrets or something.

http://tacoma.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-relaxation-full-body-asian-massage-call-253-531-1111/24451712

Scwoodus
03-31-16, 11:25
Anyone have any good experiences with erika at valley massage, she gives a good HJ, she in her 70,s and still looks good, but I bet in her younger years she put out, I was hoping someone might be getting some good puusy from her now adays, she likes to showoff her tits.I haven't been up to see her in at least a year, but I have always had a good time with her. She likes to chat, and the times I saw her she said that she had a man in her life and didn't provide more than the standard HE as well as allowing pretty much open exploration of her ample top side. .

I need to get back and see her again.

FrkMike
04-01-16, 01:21
Are there any FS AMPs in Lakewood or University Place? I have tried 3 AMPs in Lakewood but no HE or extras. I just want to maximize the impact of my money and time. Thanks!

AdventureKing
05-07-16, 17:21
Hey guys. I'm relocating to Washington State,, and want to know which places offer FS.

What are the general fees like?

Feel free to PM me. Thanks. :-)

FrkMike
06-08-16, 22:38
I thought I'd take my chances with an AMP without recent reviews here. Stopped in at Healing Massage. Reasonably clean place with sturdy masage tables, a table shower and a sauna. My guide was Yung, a somewhat stocky, well muscled girl who might have been 40 and who was attractive.

For a $. 6 hour door fee, she gave an OK table shower we skipped the sauna moving along to the backrub which was ok, if fairly quick Before the flip. Negotiations for FS at $1. 2 were painless.

She provided CBJ and cfs but was not keen on DATY. She had some nice moves in cowgirl and mish, but nothing that would be taken for GFE.

It was not rushed, but given the short backrub and skipped sauna experience, the ride was over before the hour was. Thats OK, she used up the time continuting the massage. Overall a bit better than average experence, especially my being new to them. Will repeat.I was in need of some relaxation but was interested in someplace close to Tacoma since I did not want to drive to Seattle. So I decided to try healing massage based upon previous reviews. I got there and there was only one car in the parking lot. I walk in the door / reception and had to wait 3 minutes before the mamasan answered. She tells me that they only do appointments now and I would have to call to book. So I go outside to my vehicle and call the number then the same mamasan tells me to call back tomorrow. Not interested anymore. I don't know if they have change policy or are legit now. Someone please PM me with some legit AMP in Tacoma. I just want to maximize my money and time. Thanks!

Ring60
06-23-16, 12:36
Any AMPs out that way in the Tacoma. That some White girls working? Coming out that way for business.

Thanks.

Txs Sgt
07-19-16, 05:23
Heya all,

I'm coming into town for a couple of days this Friday and hoping to find a FS AMP if possible. It would be greatly appreciated if someone might be able to send me a PM with some info. As always if you are ever down in the Portland area I don't mind returning the favor. Anyways happy and safe hunting.

MichelOb
08-01-16, 19:12
I'm in town from San Diego (I review AMP's there). Not much positive reporting here, so I gleaned from this ad: http://tacoma.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new_-let-me-focus-on-every-inch-of-u-sensual-touch-253-475-0192/22776348 that it would be worthwhile. It's in the Escorts section. Not the best part of town for my shiny red car but I made an appt and showed up. . 6 to the house for an hour. Pretty cute "some young thing" came in and did an average massage with NO teasing. About 1/2 hour in I finally started feeling her legs up and that was ok. Did the flip and started roaming her ass. She put MY hand on myself and I said: no, 20 for me to do that, 40 for you" and she shushed me. She took her time and made it pretty erotic. I had my left had inside her bra and right hand grinding between her thighs (leggings). Pretty good HE / release. I tipped. 4, then added another ten because she seemed grateful.

Bad part of town but a happy massage.

Andariego
09-11-16, 12:48
Has anyone tried the new place next to Hooters. I was going to go yesterday, but when I pulled into the lot, my spidey senses told me to leave because there were a couple of guys just hanging out in their cars and that seemed odd. People don't normally hang out in cars outside of t Lovers Adult store because they don't want to be seen.

When I went home, I did a search and found that Lakewood & Tacoma busted a bunch of places last week (http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article99552747.html). Was wondering if this place near Hooters is a sting operation similar to the one that made the news in Seattle recently.

TittiesRGreat
10-27-16, 14:26
I think it's a new place that popped up on Pacific's northern end not too far from the drug store. Massage was an exercise in clinical massaging. She might as well have been teaching a class about how to massage someone without getting him excited. TS was also clinical.

Flipped me over and started in on a happy ending, but made conversation like she was massaging my legs. "pressure good?" kind of stuff. Then she wanted to discuss my private life. How's the family and job.

No touching of her allowed. I won't repeat.

Tacoma's establishments are awful.

Jackie11
12-03-16, 14:55
Anyone seen erika lately, she's looking old and won't take her topp off any more. Is that true. She will only let you have pussy and ass play as she beats you off with prostate, anyone get any prostate from her. In her younger years shed fuck, and sit on your face as she beat you off. So just wondering if anyone is stil gettig servered by her the way she use too.

TacomaMan
12-04-16, 01:21
I just sent a direct message to member Bobb Sledd about AMPs. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Anon421
12-31-16, 12:56
I was in need of some relaxation but was interested in someplace close to Tacoma since I did not want to drive to Seattle. So I decided to try healing massage based upon previous reviews. I got there and there was only one car in the parking lot. I walk in the door / reception and had to wait 3 minutes before the mamasan answered. She tells me that they only do appointments now and I would have to call to book. So I go outside to my vehicle and call the number then the same mamasan tells me to call back tomorrow. Not interested anymore. I don't know if they have change policy or are legit now. Someone please PM me with some legit AMP in Tacoma. I just want to maximize my money and time. Thanks!If that is the place next to the Taco Time and a bar called The Right Spot, then I agree to avoiding the place like the plague. Terrible service with unattractive old women with terrible attitudes. That place that should be busted and shut down as a service to mongers.

Jackie11
12-31-16, 13:16
Anyone see therese in tacome on 64th. Any intel, what she will do, cost.

Anon421
01-01-17, 12:40
Are there any FS AMPs in Lakewood or University Place? I have tried 3 AMPs in Lakewood but no HE or extras. I just want to maximize the impact of my money and time. Thanks!Let me know if you find one.

Bonneville
01-07-17, 17:55
Any recommendations for the Puyallup area? I am going to be there next month. Thanks in advance!

skeetm
01-08-17, 11:19
Any recommendations for the Puyallup area? I am going to be there next month. Thanks in advance!Good luck in Puyallup, I haven't heard anything good there. Mostly up up upselling. Not sure of your time schedule but if you can get to Federal Way, Auburn or Kent they have better options. There isn't much here and tna board has turned into info please with no reporting back. Rubmaps is useless now that you need to pay. Adult Search is outdated. There's been a lot of uncle LEO lately from Bellevue to Lakewood. Lets us know.

Bonneville
01-09-17, 17:31
Good luck in Puyallup, I haven't heard anything good there. Mostly up up upselling. Not sure of your time schedule but if you can get to Federal Way, Auburn or Kent they have better options. There isn't much here and tna board has turned into info please with no reporting back. Rubmaps is useless now that you need to pay. Adult Search is outdated. There's been a lot of uncle LEO lately from Bellevue to Lakewood. Lets us know.Thanks for the pointer, since nothing in PUY then what would be the recommendation 1st, 2nd, 3rd for pretty close to there? I have been browsing the board but not being familiar with the area it is difficult to discern proximity and quality.

Goofy Dog
02-15-17, 22:29
They're back open according to the Massage section on BP:

http://tacoma.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-open-sweet-young-253-4727272/29447827

http://tacoma.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-open-sexy-sweet-253-4727272/29514746

Persistent group I suppose.

OneByOne
02-16-17, 13:43
They're back open according to the Massage section on BP:

http://tacoma.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-open-sweet-young-253-4727272/29447827

http://tacoma.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-open-sexy-sweet-253-4727272/29514746

Persistent group I suppose.Yeah, they are certainly persistent! Once went to the one at 721 South 38th, and the masseuse who greeted me was an unattractive, older woman. I high tailed it out of there!

On 3 visits to the other one at South 38th, service was OK, but there were no private rooms.

NubberRubber
03-08-17, 18:04
Anyone see therese in tacome on 64th. Any intel, what she will do, cost.I'm planning to see her in the next week or so and will let you know. Though by this time you may have already seen her, in which case you can let me know!

skeetm
03-09-17, 13:02
I'm planning to see her in the next week or so and will let you know. Though by this time you may have already seen her, in which case you can let me know!I saw her when I first moved here. Great massage, HE. Roaming above the waist only. Older woman 50 ish, talkative. It was okay for the price. It's a real massage not a back rub. If I remember it's a split level home. I now pay the 60 and see a real LMT once a month and hit the AMPs for a tension release. Reporting from oly, skeet out.

Jackie11
03-29-17, 22:57
Thanks for the pointer, since nothing in PUY then what would be the recommendation 1st, 2nd, 3rd for pretty close to there? I have been browsing the board but not being familiar with the area it is difficult to discern proximity and quality.Go see erika at vall ey massage, she gives a great HJ, multiple shots, she got this huge mirror, she likes you to watch her work, huge tits, gets naked, for tip. Have fun, write a review.

Pacnwman
04-08-17, 18:25
Anyone see therese in tacome on 64th. Any intel, what she will do, cost.Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend. Massages are awesome, a lot of groin work as advertised and will release any and all tensions. She frees the girls after a couple of visits if treated properly. BEWARE Insists that you hang your clothes on the backside of the bathroom door, the door gets closed by her. The bathroom has a second door and she comes through it, uses the bathroom and comes out the door next to the massage table. During the massage you can barely hear someone else in the bathroom as she has music playing in the background and sings along with it. Either she or the other person removes paper from your pockets. First time I thought I counted wrong, second time I was sure. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

PlayerN818
04-30-17, 13:47
Hey fellow pervs.

I'm coming up into your neck 'o the woods mid May and was hoping for a few suggestions. Looking for a massage with HE. Not interested in FS. Thanks in advance for any tips or PM's you may share.

Stay safe,

Playern818.

MassageJunkie1
05-10-17, 10:35
Driving by, thought I'd check it out. http://tacoma.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-touch-choose-yours-girl-253-4727272/29442671.

First, I didn't get to choose. And the "rooms" were just curtains. I could hear one other person in there getting a massage.

The place looked fairly empty, and the girl who met me when I came in was the girl who gave me my massage. She was young and cute, and she didn't have a problem with my roaming hands, but when it came time for action on the flip she steadfastly refused to touch the interesting bits. I finished myself off and she cleaned me up.

Looking at Google "Street View", it looks like this place was shuttered when those pictures were taken, so I have to assume that this is a new management.

JimDis
05-11-17, 03:52
It used to be one of the Kai Kai AMPs that was shut down back in September, along with a bunch of other AMPs. The one who you described, If I remember correctly, she goes by "Mia". I saw her outside on the phone a couple weeks ago.

Driving by, thought I'd check it out. http://tacoma.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-touch-choose-yours-girl-253-4727272/29442671.

First, I didn't get to choose. And the "rooms" were just curtains. I could hear one other person in there getting a massage.

The place looked fairly empty, and the girl who met me when I came in was the girl who gave me my massage. She was young and cute, and she didn't have a problem with my roaming hands, but when it came time for action on the flip she steadfastly refused to touch the interesting bits. I finished myself off and she cleaned me up.

Looking at Google "Street View", it looks like this place was shuttered when those pictures were taken, so I have to assume that this is a new management.

TokenGuy
05-16-17, 11:32
Been searching around for a while for parlors, mainly in Oly and Tac. Saw this place while driving and I found a few reviews online. Anyone been and willing to share their experience also any other MPs worth visiting?

Thanks in advance.

skeetm
05-17-17, 10:26
Been searching around for a while for parlors, mainly in Oly and Tac. Saw this place while driving and I found a few reviews online. Anyone been and willing to share their experience also any other MPs worth visiting?

Thanks in advance.Been there twice. First was a filipina mix, older woman 50+ extremely nice and attentive. Left with a handshake without asking. I've experienced that in Japan as well. Second time was a young small bbw type, nothing. Not even a word. No table shower no sauna. I look at it as a non-erotic AMP. There is so much better options north of Tacoma. Try it out and report back. Oh, both times the massage was good. Not LMT good but relaxing. If that helps.

LemonJello
05-19-17, 01:30
I'm new to AMP's. Gone a few times to the same place in Lakewood and nothing special. Not sure if I'm missing subtle ques or what the standard procedure is. Any guidance for first timers?

skeetm
05-20-17, 09:02
I'm new to AMP's. Gone a few times to the same place in Lakewood and nothing special. Not sure if I'm missing subtle ques or what the standard procedure is. Any guidance for first timers?http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article99552747.html

TacomaMan
05-20-17, 18:56
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article99552747.htmlI went several times to one of the places mentioned in the newspaper article but, as the article says, it later closed (BTW the article is from last September). I actually recommended it here on the board after another member reviewed it. That was a good place. Unfortunately we live in a world where there are those who have the need to boss other people and have the power to do it. I keep looking for other places as good but I haven't found any yet. I know this is a "cry in the wilderness" but I would welcome any info from anyone generous and willing to share, through a direct message, I suppose.

Thanks.

TokenGuy
05-27-17, 02:47
Been there twice. First was a filipina mix, older woman 50+ extremely nice and attentive. Left with a handshake without asking. I've experienced that in Japan as well. Second time was a young small bbw type, nothing. Not even a word. No table shower no sauna. I look at it as a non-erotic AMP. There is so much better options north of Tacoma. Try it out and report back. Oh, both times the massage was good. Not LMT good but relaxing. If that helps.Same. I went in, there were only 2 older looking 45+, didn't get the one that greeted me, and didn't get HE. Seems non-erotic but I feel like return visits might yield different outcomes. I did however find a nice little spot around Sleater Kinney.

skeetm
05-28-17, 01:08
Same. I went in, there were only 2 older looking 45+, didn't get the one that greeted me, and didn't get HE. Seems non-erotic but I feel like return visits might yield different outcomes. I did however find a nice little spot around Sleater Kinney.Is it the one past the gas station?? Always wanted to try that place.

CrazyDaddy
06-01-17, 23:14
Greetings,

I finally decided that I need to make an account.

I have had some OK success in China Town in Seattle, but hit has been a real miss for HE here in the Puy area, except for one location off of Pacific Ave S. , next to a Pizza Hut.

I have a few more that I want to check out, and I am open to any insights.

All feedback is welcome and let me know if you are interested in specifics about my visits in the Puy or Seattle areas.

Daddy59
06-07-17, 23:10
I will be up in the area for the next week and needed some advice on where to go. HJ only ok. Maybe a nice 4 hand.

PM me with your suggestions.

TokenGuy
06-10-17, 19:54
Is it the one past the gas station?? Always wanted to try that place.Its past a Wells Fargo, easy to miss. There will be a small sign on the ground out front, across from some apartments.

skeetm
06-11-17, 13:29
Its past a Wells Fargo, easy to miss. There will be a small sign on the ground out front, across from some apartments.Yeah, I've been meaning to try. It's just that, this whole area isn't that fun, or the ladies just gave up on themselves. Thanks for the info, I'm in that area a lot, maybe one day. Be safe.

Carlosu1988
06-11-17, 15:16
Every place iv been to seems to be on the level. Can someone direct me to a place with extra services and any advice on how to bring it up discreetly and who to ask for? PM me please.

skeetm
06-13-17, 09:47
Every place iv been to seems to be on the level. Can someone direct me to a place with extra services and any advice on how to bring it up discreetly and who to ask for? PM me please.Have you read this forum?

Why not share where you've been?

Most mbrs here find it rude and will ignore you when you come on here and just ask for information without sharing your experiences.

Doitunderwater
06-13-17, 11:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TacomaMan
06-13-17, 14:01
In the past I reviewed and recommended one or two AMPs in Lakewood (you can look up my posts) but they were closed in the big action last September. I have been looking for another good place, for at least an HE, but haven't been lucky. I have asked here for help from other members, preferably using direct messaging, but so far have had no response. I would welcome any info, please. Thanks.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3946-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2687561#post2687561.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3946-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2683140#post2683140.

Masyn1
06-13-17, 22:06
Saw Erika at Valley Massage the other day. Amazing experience and she lived up to the hype! Great rack that was all in my business for most of the experience. A bit chatty but I loved the German accent! Left happy and tension free.