PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

TheMightyQuinn
11-02-21, 16:09
I went to Pandora's briefly on Monday and saw a handful of regular girls. But there was one who was young, petite, very tiny boobs and maybe Asian? Never seen her before. I didn't get her name, the DJs mic was mumbly, and another stripper was talking to me. I checked the Instagram and narrowed it down to Brooklyn or Karma. Does anyone have any experience with these two? Whose the hot young slender girl who may be Asian and how are her dances?

Side note, I passed by the spot where the new Sugars is going to be, and they have their sign up. According to their Twitter, they open to the public this Thursday at noon for a meet and greet, whatever that is.Both Brooklyn and Karma was white girls. Brooklyn is slender, tan. Karma is really skinny and rather pale. Neither have big boobs but Karma is really tiny. Brookyln will tell you exactly what she's willing to do.

CornholeBi
11-02-21, 21:24
Both Brooklyn and Karma was white girls. Brooklyn is slender, tan. Karma is really skinny and rather pale. Neither have big boobs but Karma is really tiny. Brookyln will tell you exactly what she's willing to do.Does one of them kind of look Asian? Like the actress Maggie Q? There was someone who looked like her today but got dressed and left after talking to a guy for a while.

Lots of girls working this afternoon around 3:30, but sadly no one I was looking for. I didn't catch all the dancer names, but Samba is definitely old and saggy, CiCi was too heavy for me, Amber looks enticing but I'm afraid she's GPS, Alexis was way too skinny and her face was damn old, Daisy was heavier but looked good. Was in the back with someone for a few songs but didn't head to the bathroom. Celeste looked pretty hot, but didn't get a chance to dance with her before I left. Martina was there but not a fan of the accent.

More girls but I didn't catch all the names. Was hoping Ava or Allie would be there today.

Can anyone give me more info on Diana? She's so hot but only nights. Is it worth it to see her? I'd love to see her out of the club.

TheMightyQuinn
11-02-21, 22:39
Does one of them kind of look Asian? Like the actress Maggie Q? There was someone who looked like her today but got dressed and left after talking to a guy for a while.

Lots of girls working this afternoon around 3:30, but sadly no one I was looking for. I didn't catch all the dancer names, but Samba is definitely old and saggy, CiCi was too heavy for me, Amber looks enticing but I'm afraid she's GPS, Alexis was way too skinny and her face was damn old, Daisy was heavier but looked good. Was in the back with someone for a few songs but didn't head to the bathroom. Celeste looked pretty hot, but didn't get a chance to dance with her before I left. Martina was there but not a fan of the accent.

More girls but I didn't catch all the names. Was hoping Ava or Allie would be there today.

Can anyone give me more info on Diana? She's so hot but only nights. Is it worth it to see her? I'd love to see her out of the club.OK I can the Brooklyn. Maggie Q thing.

A little surprising Allie wasn't there. Tuesdays have been normal for her.

TheMightyQuinn
11-03-21, 14:55
With several dancers coming out of retirement since the clubs have opened up, who do you think might be next? Monse told me Nova is 90% likely to stay retired.

Raven1855
11-03-21, 16:03
Can anyone give me more info on Diana? She's so hot but only nights. Is it worth it to see her? I'd love to see her out of the club.I've had a few dances from her, no extras for me. YMMV.

She's really attentive and a great conversationalist, see her if you value a more emotional experience then getting your dick wet.

CornholeBi
11-03-21, 21:22
Thanks for the intel on Diana. I'm learning depending on the mood, have different expectations for my SC visits.

Went in again last night to see Diana but she told me she had a regular she needed to see and sadly he was with her for over an hour. Going to try and meet up with her again.

Went in again during the day today and tried Brooklyn out. Was a bit too expensive for me for no CFS but I'll still try to see her. She had quite the dirty mouth. Ended up going to the VIP with Anya for the first time and slightly regret it. Should have stuck with Brooklyn. I like dirty talk which Anya isn't the best at.

Any intel on Bunny, Stassie (Staci?) or Celeste?

Jonderin
11-04-21, 00:06
With several dancers coming out of retirement since the clubs have opened up, who do you think might be next? Your inbox is full.

TheMightyQuinn
11-04-21, 09:19
Your inbox is full.I made room.

SaltyMeat
11-04-21, 11:56
Any information on Eden? Love her look. Hopefully she provides extras!

YoloGuy0001
11-04-21, 15:10
Anyone have any experience with FaexLele at Kittens?

https://instagram.com/faexlele.Do you know her work schedule? What was the day of week and time of day was it when you saw her at Kitten?

YoloGuy0001
11-04-21, 15:11
Anyone have any experience with FaexLele at Kittens?

https://instagram.com/faexleleDo you know what her work schedule is? What day of the week and time of day was it when you met her?

Raven1855
11-04-21, 19:19
Saw this on the kittens IG page, anyone check it out?

BTW, Danielle has a pretty open menu, did a good BBBJCIM at kittens a couple weeks ago in the VIP.

Farquar2
11-04-21, 20:16
Saw this on the kittens IG page, anyone check it out?

BTW, Danielle has a pretty open menu, did a good BBBJCIM at kittens a couple weeks ago in the VIP.Today (Thursday Nov. 4th) it only had a "meet and greet. " Club Grand Opening is tomorrow. I saw that too, already.

Toomgis
11-05-21, 12:38
Club Grand Opening is tomorrowThis is great news for northenders like me. It's been dead here since the old Sugars and Honey's closed. There even use to be a Deja Vu.

WaRubMonger
11-05-21, 15:56
She owns I believe Showcase Coffee in Everett and also dances at? Kittens?. Have had some good shows before and she used to post clips on Twitter of her fing and suckin or just fingerbanging away while driving. Anyone see her at the club. Would love to get her face in my lap. Cheers.

KorbenDallas
11-05-21, 18:21
Monse told me Nova is 90% likely to stay retired.Aaaaaa, fuck.

But what if I really, really want her to come back?

Seattle1978
11-05-21, 23:11
I met this dancer called Eve at Showgirls on Lake City way before the pandemic. Sounds like she is no longer there any more. Does anyone know where she is working now?

DeezNutz17
11-06-21, 12:04
She owns I believe Showcase Coffee in Everett and also dances at? Kittens?. Have had some good shows before and she used to post clips on Twitter of her fing and suckin or just fingerbanging away while driving. Anyone see her at the club. Would love to get her face in my lap. Cheers.I'd need to see her face better but I may have seen her at Pandora's in the last several months or so. Not sure though cause I don't hit the clubs very often. But she does look familiar.

DeezNutz17
11-06-21, 12:09
I was up there in August.

Hooked up with Nadia on 2 visits.

She was pretty fucked up. She was drinking.

BBBJ & BBFS.

I went back and she was gone.

I went with a dancer named Jessie.

She promised BBBJ and BBFS then didn't deliver. She a a pretentious *****.

I then went with a white dancer named Visa.

She gave me a sweet BBBJ with cfs.I've been there a few times in the last 3-4 months. I always pop in during a day / early evening rotation. I can safely say that after being approached by 85% of the women in there pretty much ask what it is you want. I weed out the G rated girls pretty quick. There is a post on here that breaks down info for ladies in the last 2-3 months and I can confirm that most of the info is very accurate. My self-imposed limit has been a HJ thus far but its been made rather clear to me by multiple ladies that if you want more. You can have more. My issue is I don't fuck wif them VIP rooms. Don't trust them.

Farquar2
11-06-21, 14:42
After numerous posts about its pending opening, I went on opening night last night, Friday, November 5th, between 9:30 and 10:30 pm A summary of my experience:

Admission and drink charge: $16, total. Both collected at the door.

App. 15 dancers on shift. Mostly white girls. A couple Asian and one AA. Mostly slim and fit, looking. A few on the chubby side.

All new décor from when it was Dancing Bare. Very nicely appointed. About the size of The Playground (for. Sands), and similar ambience, except they ran out of money once they got to the men's room. It only got a coat of paint since it was Dancing Bare. Still needs lots of work to avoid the reputation that Pandora's men's room had for its first ten years.

Parking is available on street and one door north next to the paint shop.

Dance costs probably comparable to other local clubs. I tried just one dance with one dancer: $40 for topless with contact. They have private rooms also, but I didn't even ask about those.

The club has great potential. Look for some good mileage in the future.

Naota33
11-07-21, 02:36
Curious what the rate is for extras? I've lurked a long time but have never delved into the SC scene, always been an AMP. Been wanting to change things up, so I'm just curious what everything usually is around.

FrankTheDude
11-07-21, 09:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PacificoWang
11-07-21, 14:38
I sure like getting a nice handy at Pandy's. I don't like dealing with the mess at the end, and condoms ruin it for me. Are there ant ladies here that like to take a load in the mouth? It would sure be nice not to have to deal with the mess.

Farquar2
11-07-21, 15:21
I sure like getting a nice handy at Pandy's. I don't like dealing with the mess at the end, and condoms ruin it for me. Are there ant ladies here that like to take a load in the mouth? It would sure be nice not to have to deal with the mess.If you scroll down to November 4th, a comment was made by Raven1855 that names a dancer who will do that.

Also, there was a lengthy list posted in mid-October, I think, of at least a dozen dancers and what they offer. I tried to find it now, but couldn't. Can anyone else find it, or did it get deleted because it was too "informative?" Maybe one or more of them will do BBBJCIM.

TheMightyQuinn
11-07-21, 15:34
I sure like getting a nice handy at Pandy's. I don't like dealing with the mess at the end, and condoms ruin it for me. Are there ant ladies here that like to take a load in the mouth? It would sure be nice not to have to deal with the mess.For that kind of information I would suggest messaging someone.

JW Cannon
11-07-21, 19:41
If you scroll down to November 4th, a comment was made by Raven1855 that names a dancer who will do that.

Also, there was a lengthy list posted in mid-October, I think, of at least a dozen dancers and what they offer. I tried to find it now, but couldn't. Can anyone else find it, or did it get deleted because it was too "informative?" Maybe one or more of them will do BBBJCIM.That very informative post was on 10/26/21, #2980.

MaxPower777
11-08-21, 22:41
Will be at Kittens tonight testing the waters for the elusive BBFS with CIP.

There are a few ladies working tonight that I have my eye on I'll report back tomorrow with the results.

Wish me luck boys!

PacificoWang
11-09-21, 10:30
For that kind of information I would suggest messaging someone.Yes, poor judgment on my part.

JW Cannon
11-11-21, 00:58
Stopped in at Sugars on Monday about 11 am. This was their 4th day of operation. Paid the $11 for entry and a nonalcoholic beverage. The place in clean, nice and not luxurious. As you enter, the stage is on the left, and the tables stretch back to the rear on the right. This arrangement means that girls walking to the stage go right by you. As I waited for my change and for my eyes to adjust, I met two of the 3 ladies working at that early hour. First was Kash, a very attractive slim young AA spinner with natural looking Bs. Then Spice, anglo I think, also attractive and curvy. Had a seat near the stage where the 3rd girl (didn't catch her name) was finishing her set. Kash was up next. She got totally nude, had a nice routine with some good pole moves. Made eye contact with me several times, and came right over and sat down after her set. I asked and she said her dances were 40 or 3/100. I inquired about the VIP rooms, and her menu. Room was 30 per 15 minutes and her menu was complete, all covered. She really appealed to me, so I said yes to 15 minutes. I paid the house, and she took me to the back of the club, up a few steps and into a hallway on the right. There were 3 or 4 rooms all looking about the same and she led me to the furthest room around a corner. It was large, softly lit, and with a comfortable slightly curved couch big enough for at least 3. The best VIP setup I've seen in a long time. We talked for a little bit, and I learned that she was articulate, very safety conscious, and fully vaccinated. All of which suited me just fine. We got along to playtime, and her breasts were as fabulous as they looked. About 20 minutes later (she said the house wasn't too strict about the clock) I left with her number. Fully satisfied.

PoonHound1969
11-11-21, 14:18
Stopped in at Sugars on Monday about 11 am. This was their 4th day of operation. Paid the $11 for entry and a nonalcoholic beverage. The place in clean, nice and not luxurious. As you enter, the stage is on the left, and the tables stretch back to the rear on the right. This arrangement means that girls walking to the stage go right by you. As I waited for my change and for my eyes to adjust, I met two of the 3 ladies working at that early hour. First was Kash, a very attractive slim young AA spinner with natural looking Bs. Then Spice, anglo I think, also attractive and curvy. Had a seat near the stage where the 3rd girl (didn't catch her name) was finishing her set. Kash was up next. She got totally nude, had a nice routine with some good pole moves. Made eye contact with me several times, and came right over and sat down after her set. I asked and she said her dances were 40 or 3/100. I inquired about the VIP rooms, and her menu. Room was 30 per 15 minutes and her menu was complete, all covered. She really appealed to me, so I said yes to 15 minutes. I paid the house, and she took me to the back of the club, up a few steps and into a hallway on the right. There were 3 or 4 rooms all looking about the same and she led me to the furthest room around a corner. It was large, softly lit, and with a comfortable slightly curved couch big enough for at least 3. The best VIP setup I've seen in a long time. We talked for a little bit, and I learned that she was articulate, very safety conscious, and fully vaccinated. All of which suited me just fine. We got along to playtime, and her breasts were as fabulous as they looked. About 20 minutes later (she said the house wasn't too strict about the clock) I left with her number. Fully satisfied.Nice report! Thanks for the share!

Money80
11-11-21, 17:57
Will be at Kittens tonight testing the waters for the elusive BBFS with CIP.

There are a few ladies working tonight that I have my eye on I'll report back tomorrow with the results.

Wish me luck boys!I'd love to get some intel on River!

ButtMuch
11-11-21, 21:08
She owns I believe Showcase Coffee in Everett and also dances at? Kittens?. Have had some good shows before and she used to post clips on Twitter of her fing and suckin or just fingerbanging away while driving. Anyone see her at the club. Would love to get her face in my lap. Cheers.Damn, she's hawt! What's her name / twitter handle?

WaRubMonger
11-12-21, 00:12
Damn, she's hawt! What's her name / twitter handle?She's no longer on Twitter or of. Amanda is her name.

Seattle1978
11-12-21, 02:38
Stopped in at Sugars on Monday about 11 am. This was their 4th day of operation. Paid the $11 for entry and a nonalcoholic beverage. The place in clean, nice and not luxurious. As you enter, the stage is on the left, and the tables stretch back to the rear on the right. This arrangement means that girls walking to the stage go right by you. As I waited for my change and for my eyes to adjust, I met two of the 3 ladies working at that early hour. First was Kash, a very attractive slim young AA spinner with natural looking Bs. Then Spice, anglo I think, also attractive and curvy. Had a seat near the stage where the 3rd girl (didn't catch her name) was finishing her set. Kash was up next. She got totally nude, had a nice routine with some good pole moves. Made eye contact with me several times, and came right over and sat down after her set. I asked and she said her dances were 40 or 3/100. I inquired about the VIP rooms, and her menu. Room was 30 per 15 minutes and her menu was complete, all covered. She really appealed to me, so I said yes to 15 minutes. I paid the house, and she took me to the back of the club, up a few steps and into a hallway on the right. There were 3 or 4 rooms all looking about the same and she led me to the furthest room around a corner. It was large, softly lit, and with a comfortable slightly curved couch big enough for at least 3. The best VIP setup I've seen in a long time. We talked for a little bit, and I learned that she was articulate, very safety conscious, and fully vaccinated. All of which suited me just fine. We got along to playtime, and her breasts were as fabulous as they looked. About 20 minutes later (she said the house wasn't too strict about the clock) I left with her number. Fully satisfied.So how much did you end up spending on top of the 15 min you paid to the house?

Anony
11-12-21, 09:28
She's no longer on Twitter or of. Amanda is her name.She still posts under the Twitter handle named after the coffee shop. Has topless pics as recently as the 10th.

I followed her old Twitter handle because she was full on bananas.

WaRubMonger
11-12-21, 10:44
She still posts under the Twitter handle named after the coffee shop. Has topless pics as recently as the 10th.

I followed her old Twitter handle because she was full on bananas.Bananas. Yes sir. Agreed.

Aluan
11-13-21, 12:26
Went in Friday night at midnight. 10 girls all types but best one was a 8. When one girl came up I asked about menu and she let me know that the VIPs have cameras and that most girls don't offer. I wonder if I spoke to the wrong girls but they were pretty straightforward about it.

Could just be the girls or night shift. Pandoras was so packed when I went after I just left.

Maybe try day shift today.

FullMetalHelme
11-13-21, 19:43
Sasha. Light skinned black girl with huge natural tits (at least DDD) and a huge ass too. Also has a 20 pound belly pouch.

Sasha will do CFS. 300 for 15 min. 500 for 30 min. Room fees separate. +100 for BBCIP.

Not cute or flirty at all. Very ghetto and all about that money.

Mercedes (blonde, big round fake tits, smooth skin all over, no cellulite) is down to meet outside the club but minimum 500. Probably CFS. Very cautious and not desperate for money.

PacificoWang
11-15-21, 12:11
I arrived at the club, the silver exterior looks nice, compared to the other businesses near by. There were 2 doors. One marked "enter" and the other "exit". Inside, the entrance was roped off. So, I stood there. I saw the stage, to my left. It was empty. In front of me was a cute black girl. She was on her phone, and did not see me come in. I saw a dude behind a counter to my right. We also did not see me come in. The music was just loud enough, that I did not think they would hear me if I said anything. So, I just stood there awkwardly. Finally, the DJ notices me, and says something to the dude. He came over, took my money ($15) and let me in.

I found a seat, on a bench, with my back to the wall. The stage was to my right. By the time the dude returned with my drink, a too skinny, Asian girl, with big fake tits was sitting to my left, and chatting with me. The Asian girl said her name was Lili, or Yiyi, or some such thing. She claimed to be a student, from Japan. We made small talk, while the black girl took the stage. I think her name was Dream. She was also too skinny for me, and I did not like how she moved. I was determined to have a good time. So, when Yili asked if I wanted a dance, I said sure.

Making our way to the back, things started to go down hill fast. She asked if I wanted a regular dance, or if I wanted a VIP room? I said, "VIP, how much?" Liyi, said, "$400". I said, "no. " She said, "$300". I said, "no". She said, "How much you got?" I was not looking to leave with an empty wallet. I said, "how about a regular dance?

The dance starts with her facing me, and grinding. That was the only move she had. At some point her tits came out. They were nice, and her nipples were yummy. During the dance, she continued with the up-sell. She told me in the VIP, we were totally free to do anything we wanted. I asked about extras, but she wanted way to much. At the end of the dance, she is trying to give me her number, and is still trying to get me to the VIP. I am trying to cut my losses, and go. Meli, has now decided it is time to put her hand down my pants, while I am trying to count $40. She sees a 50 dollar bill, and says "you just give me that $50. " I found the correct change, and gave her $40. As we make our way out of the lap dance area, she is asking me for a tip.

After my dance with Me-me, I was done. I did not have any interest in the other girl, and felt like I had wasted my money. It will be a while before I come back to Sugar's. I think I will stick to Pandora's, or the board.

BK Allday
11-15-21, 20:46
Really like her look and body. Anyone able to comment on the sort of mileage one can expect in the VIP at Pandora?

https://www.instagram.com/sexysidneyy/

MaxPower777
11-15-21, 21:47
Really like her look and body. Anyone able to comment on the sort of mileage one can expect in the VIP at Pandora?

https://www.instagram.com/sexysidneyy/I've never gone to the VIP with a dancer from Pandora's or Kittens and not fucked except when I'm hurry, I let her blow me and bust in her mouth so I won't be late to where I'm going next. If you're paying VIP and not getting pussy, you're paying too much.

Farquar2
11-16-21, 10:20
It looks like it was started on Saturday, November 13th.

https://www.instagram.com/sugarsseattle/

Glad to see photos of dancers that work there, and not generic stock photos. But, a lot of the Puget Sound Region clubs are doing that now. Even the very much stayed Deja Vu clubs, but I sense that those accounts were started by the dancers that work at those clubs, and not the company itself.

Dallas Corbin
11-16-21, 11:21
Any info on Playground in Ballard? Thinking of going today.

WilGay5555
11-16-21, 21:39
Went to Pandoras Sunday night, pretty light crowd. Was approached by a dancer named Gwen who had been with Pandoras for a while.

She claimed that management was now watching the cameras more often in the VIP rooms and that she could offer no extras, but was willing to meet off the clock.

She quoted me 1,500. Kinda pricey.

PacificoWang
11-17-21, 09:49
I was in Pandora's on Saturday for a bit. I got chatted up my Amber just as soon as I got there. She seemed like she would be a fun girl, but I wanted to check out all the options. I also had her name mixed up in my head with Vanessa, and I have read that she is a scammer. Alas, I had to leave without getting any dances. Does anyone have any experience with Amber? Can she be sensual, and also talk dirty? Feel free to PM.

ShavedKitties
11-17-21, 14:23
I was in Pandora's on Saturday for a bit. I got chatted up my Amber just as soon as I got there. She seemed like she would be a fun girl, but I wanted to check out all the options. I also had her name mixed up in my head with Vanessa, and I have read that she is a scammer. Alas, I had to leave without getting any dances. Does anyone have any experience with Amber? Can she be sensual, and also talk dirty? Feel free to PM.Someone posted some reports a while back, BBBJ, FS from what I remember seeing. Someone also said GPS. I don't have personal experience, you should give it a go and report back.

Asianguy
11-17-21, 19:09
I'd love to get some intel on River!$650 for a half hour cfs.

PoonHound1969
11-17-21, 20:17
Dang only one woman posted on there IG I would be interested in, Portland SC are way better.

It looks like it was started on Saturday, November 13th.

Glad to see photos of dancers that work there, and not generic stock photos. But, a lot of the Puget Sound Region clubs are doing that now. Even the very much stayed Deja Vu clubs, but I sense that those accounts were started by the dancers that work at those clubs, and not the company itself.

Farquar2
11-17-21, 20:57
Dang only one woman posted on there IG I would be interested in, Portland SC are way better.Give it time. It hasn't even been open for two weeks yet. Check its IG again in another couple of weeks. Pandora's and Kittens dancers are working there.

ShavedKitties
11-17-21, 22:01
Dang only one woman posted on there IG I would be interested in, Portland SC are way better.I thought Portland was all low mileage, only been there once for a bachelor party so don't have experience but what I've heard is that Seattle has the mileage, Portland has the typical SC scene which includes booze.

JJ9999
11-18-21, 00:45
I've been a few times and I really like it. There's a dive bar next door which is super convenient. They have a lot of girls with the body type I prefer. I'm hoping Sugars gets more dancers from Kittens cause then I can just bounce back and forth between those clubs.

https://instagram.com/theplaygroundcabaret?utm_medium=copy_link

Any info on Playground in Ballard? Thinking of going today.

TheMightyQuinn
11-18-21, 08:35
I thought Portland was all low mileage, only been there once for a bachelor party so don't have experience but what I've heard is that Seattle has the mileage, Portland has the typical SC scene which includes booze.Not a fan. Low mileage and a huge percentage of all natural dancers for sure. I guess if you want to drink and eat around naked girls and hang out with your buddies Portland might be for you.

ShavedKitties
11-19-21, 21:23
I was in Pandora's on Saturday for a bit. I got chatted up my Amber just as soon as I got there. She seemed like she would be a fun girl, but I wanted to check out all the options. I also had her name mixed up in my head with Vanessa, and I have read that she is a scammer. Alas, I had to leave without getting any dances. Does anyone have any experience with Amber? Can she be sensual, and also talk dirty? Feel free to PM.Was at Pandora's Thursday night, took Amber to the back, she gave a fully clothed "lap dance", and all my attempts to at least see the girls were denied. Save your money, no mileage with her.

FullMetalHelme
11-19-21, 21:25
Mercedes from Pandora's quoted me 250 for "30 minutes VIP bare everything" via text.

A bit too pricey even for BBFS in a 49-year-old stripper with fake tits, but still pretty hot so why not.

Ended up wasting time and money (15 for entrance fee + 75 for VIP room + 140 for 4 dances).

Tried to get her ride my mast, and she played dumb and said 250 is for "bare everything" as in taking off all her clothes, not as in bare full service.

She said she would need 500 to do FS.

This motherfucking bbiittcchh.

Cut my losses and left shaking my damn head. Not going to waste money on strip clubs for a long time.

Instead of dealing with cover charges and room fees, I'll stick with AMPs / AAMPs. Much better value and you actually get to fuck on a bed and clean up with a shower afterwards.

FullMetalHelme
11-19-21, 21:30
Was at Pandora's Thursday night, took Amber to the back, she gave a fully clothed "lap dance", and all my attempts to at least see the girls were denied. Save your money, no mileage with her.What. The. Fuck?

She won't even show her titties anymore unless in the VIP room? Her GPS has skyrocketed to the motherfucking moon.

Don't waste time with private dances. Either get to fucking in a VIP room or just relax in your seat and have them come to you.

You can be upfront and negotiate how much you want vs how much they want for HJ, BBBJ, BBFS, CIM, CIP.

Amber (is?) was 240 BBFSCIP. 15 minutes VIP room fees separate. Don't ever let her take more than that.

She wanted 700 from me for 30 minutes the first time I saw her. Rejected that shit down.

AboveAverage
11-19-21, 22:55
Mercedes from Pandora's quoted me 250 for "30 minutes VIP bare everything" via text.

A bit too pricey even for BBFS in a 49-year-old stripper with fake tits, but still pretty hot so why not.

Ended up wasting time and money (15 for entrance fee + 75 for VIP room + 140 for 4 dances).

Tried to get her ride my mast, and she played dumb and said 250 is for "bare everything" as in taking off all her clothes, not as in bare full service.

Cut my losses and left shaking my damn head. Not going to waste money on strip clubs for a long time.

Instead of dealing with cover charges and room fees, I'll stick with AMPs / AAMPs. Much better value and you actually get to fuck on a bed and clean up with a shower afterwards.Never had an issue with her over the years. Dancers asking 5 bills are either trying to give you sticker shock because she knows 1/3 the guys won't pay that much but she's ok with that because she didn't want you. The other 1/3 of the guys are thinking with their little heads and end up forking over 5 Benjamin. For 5, almost every dancer will clock off work early and met you somewhere.

TheMightyQuinn
11-20-21, 00:02
So you went from.

Mercedes (blonde, big round fake tits, smooth skin all over, no cellulite) is down to meet outside the club but minimum 500. Probably CFS. Very cautious and not desperate for money.To this.

Instead of dealing with cover charges and room fees, I'll stick with AMPs / AAMPs. Much better value and you actually get to fuck on a bed and clean up with a shower afterwards.Personally I got no issue with having a very good time with Mercedes.

FullMetalHelme
11-20-21, 03:13
So you went from.

To this.

Personally I got no issue with having a very good time with Mercedes.Correct.

First post was her quoting 500 for hooking up outside the club at her place.

Second post was her quoting 250 for "30 minutes VIP room bare everything" in the club but playing dumb and not providing FS.

ShavedKitties
11-20-21, 03:13
What. The. Fuck?

She won't even show her titties anymore unless in the VIP room? Her GPS has skyrocketed to the motherfucking moon.

Don't waste time with private dances. Either get to fucking in a VIP room or just relax in your seat and have them come to you.

You can be upfront and negotiate how much you want vs how much they want for HJ, BBBJ, BBFS, CIM, CIP.

Amber (is?) was 240 BBFSCIP. 15 minutes VIP room fees separate. Don't ever let her take more than that.

She wanted 700 from me for 30 minutes the first time I saw her. Rejected that shit down.She didn't even try to get me to the VIP room, to be honest she didn't seem to know what she was doing.

I have a rule to never do private rooms, there's no value in it, if I wanted to fuck I'd get an escort, don't have to deal with the hustle and the room fees and other bs, but that's just me.

I like going to the clubs for the variety, get to sample a couple of girls in the back, suck some titties and finger some pussy and I'm happy.

Anyway, Amber may be giving it away in the privates but the "dance" I got was super lame, I'd avoid.

UnHungHero2020
11-20-21, 12:24
Just moved to the Seattle / Tacoma area yesterday for work and ready to dip my toes in the water. Or dip my tip in the water for a more accurate depiction. Anywho, I'll refrain from the standard very annoying new guy questions (hey, where can I get FS; how much does dancer xyz charge for BBFS; can I have dancer xyz's schedule / instagram / digits, etc.) and instead just keep checking the board for what's already been posted. I look forward to contributing myself pretty soon as I get in tune with what's going on in this town.

I have heard of these "lingerie coffee shops" in the Seattle area though and I hear there are a bunch of them. I will ask this one question: is there a particular area that has a large concentration of these? Thanks all for maintaining a very informative board.

EazyDuzit2
11-20-21, 15:53
Was at Pandora's Thursday night, took Amber to the back, she gave a fully clothed "lap dance", and all my attempts to at least see the girls were denied. Save your money, no mileage with her.All strippers know how to hustle $, just like track girls. A while back, a stripper offered me a FREE lap dance in case I wasn't satisfied. A dumb and naive me to their game, I took it line and sinker. It was a lame dance and I left after the so called freebie. I get back to my seat and moments later the manager comes up to me and you know how the story goes.I left and learned my lesson well!

Efurufe
11-21-21, 13:39
I have heard of these "lingerie coffee shops" in the Seattle area though and I hear there are a bunch of them. I will ask this one question: is there a particular area that has a large concentration of these? Thanks all for maintaining a very informative board.Search for "bikini baristas near me" in Google and you should find plenty of lists.

DeezNutz17
11-21-21, 15:01
I try to pop in every couple of months. B4 yesterday I Last visited a few weeks ago during the weekday day shifts and things looked good. But boy was yesterday a huge turn for the worst. Popped in between 4-6 pm and I don't think I've ever been there when there wasn't at least one do-able lady. Maybe 7-8 girls working. If I had not had fun there before I might never go back based of what I saw yesterday. Depressing. Sticking to the weekday day shifts. yesterday had to be an anomaly. Thought about hitting Sugars bu Aurora is a lil suspect in that area so I'll wait til more intel develops on Sugars.

Anybody got the scoops on the Playground in Ballard?

Meorme
11-21-21, 15:30
I have heard of these "lingerie coffee shops" in the Seattle area though and I hear there are a bunch of them. I will ask this one question: is there a particular area that has a large concentration of these? Thanks all for maintaining a very informative board.I have heard of them in LA. In / around Seattle we have "bikini" coffee shops which are all strictly drive through, though not strictly wearing bikinis and often much less.

Guys have made claims of "services" on rare occasions, I dunno how the mechanics of that works, am sure I can find easier ways to get some. It is (usually) a nice view watching her make coffee.

Most of them are currently of the Ladybug barista chain and many show up searching on google maps.

PoonHound1969
11-21-21, 16:05
I have heard of them in LA. In / around Seattle we have "bikini" coffee shops which are all strictly drive through, though not strictly wearing bikinis and often much less.

Guys have made claims of "services" on rare occasions, I dunno how the mechanics of that works, am sure I can find easier ways to get some. It is (usually) a nice view watching her make coffee.

Most of them are currently of the Ladybug barista chain and many show up searching on google maps.There is a bikini bar in Tacoma.

Utah1234
11-21-21, 17:21
I have heard of them in LA. In / around Seattle we have "bikini" coffee shops which are all strictly drive through, though not strictly wearing bikinis and often much less.

Most of them are currently of the Ladybug barista chain and many show up searching on google maps.There are a bunch of bikini barista stands. Tip with a 20 and you might get a show but it is YMMV sometimes I have gotten a show for nothing some times.

Facials
11-21-21, 17:22
$650 for a half hour cfs.River wants $650 for a HH? ? Hahahahaha.

Facials
11-21-21, 17:25
Was at Pandora's Thursday night, took Amber to the back, she gave a fully clothed "lap dance", and all my attempts to at least see the girls were denied. Save your money, no mileage with her.Some of the managers are cracking down on showing titties in VIP area.

Sadly. Now you got to get a room.

Farquar2
11-21-21, 22:33
Here's a list of bikini coffee stands in Washington state. I don't know how current it is. I sense that it's reader-dependent on submissions. I know of some omissions, near where I live. There's a lot of them on Hwy. 99 through Edmonds, Lynnwood, and Everett:

http://www.bikini-baristas.com/bikini-baristas-by-location.html

In my opinion, I'm with the contributor who indicated that for a $20 you "might" get a show. If you have strip clubs available to you, I'm of the opinion you're far better off saving your money for the clubs. A typical example: I waited in line for 15 minutes for four cars in front of my to go through the line. Then I got four minutes with the barista. She was wearing homemade pasties, and took them off for me, then flashed her kitty. I paid $8 for a drink, and tipped her $20. (The tip was paid first, then I got the "show.") It really isn't worth it to me. But for the guys that can't get to a strip club, I suppose it's an okay alternative.

Froggy2
11-21-21, 23:25
Reading reports here and several other places it sounds like the strippers have all gotten very greedy, to the point that there is little to no reason to go, not sure what is driving this, have the cops suddenly started cracking down on strip clubs? Hard to believe with all the crime in Seattle now, or what. Seems like in the past 6-8 months the club atmosphere and ladies have really gone down hill. Better to find a reputable (although still way over priced) escort for fun, at least you have an idea what you will be looking at, and probably a better personality to deal with. Sad, used to see several that treated me good, and I suspect others too, now it is buyer beware!

AllTheTime
11-21-21, 23:46
Reading reports here and several other places it sounds like the strippers have all gotten very greedy, to the point that there is little to no reason to go, not sure what is driving this, have the cops suddenly started cracking down on strip clubs? Hard to believe with all the crime in Seattle now, or what. Seems like in the past 6-8 months the club atmosphere and ladies have really gone down hill. Better to find a reputable (although still way over priced) escort for fun, at least you have an idea what you will be looking at, and probably a better personality to deal with. Sad, used to see several that treated me good, and I suspect others too, now it is buyer beware!Doubt it's LE. I think it's mainly supply and demand. Clearly fewer girls (particularly non drug-addled) are willing to deal with all the things that come with working at high contact clubs, and have adjusted prices accordingly. For me, Pandora's is an improvement from pre-COVID (more girls, cleaner), but I'm in the subset that isn't looking for FS or anything BB. For those who do, can see why it's a disappointment.

Mid517
11-22-21, 03:18
Moderate crowd at Pandora around 7 PM. Ariel caught my eye. Anyone has intel on her?

TeninchBeast
11-22-21, 14:32
Some of the managers are cracking down on showing titties in VIP area.

Sadly. Now you got to get a room.I only do private rooms because of this.

Toomgis
11-22-21, 15:15
Just moved to the Seattle / Tacoma area .... is there a particular area that has a large concentration of these?There's a special thread under "Seattle" that is for Bikini Barista updates.

TheMightyQuinn
11-22-21, 18:18
I only do private rooms because of this.Maybe it depends on the manager. Very recent trips and clearly Monse and Luna didn't get the memo. By the sounds they both was making it was business as usual.

Clearly saw Brooklyn and Frankie trying to jumpstart a few guys. Entice boasting and showing off her 4 ways to finish.

Lola even recommended not using a private room and said there was nothing to worry about.

UnHungHero2020
11-22-21, 21:15
On everything gentlemen. I did actually find a coffee shop about 5 miles from my location and have been 3 times. It's a pretty cool experience, and something I had never done before. Each time there was a girl next door with a dirty / sexy look. I'd flirt with them a little and they smile and flirt back a little bit. I only tipped like $5, wasn't sure how the dynamics of these places worked. Wasn't sure if I could touch them or anything, but they each let me approach the window and grab their leg to slip the $5 into their garters. Not even sure how to suggest anything extra. Maybe I'll do like some suggested and just drop the $20 in the offset and see what develops from there. Thanks again for all the intel.

Here's a list of bikini coffee stands in Washington state. I don't know how current it is. I sense that it's reader-dependent on submissions. I know of some omissions, near where I live. There's a lot of them on Hwy. 99 through Edmonds, Lynnwood, and Everett:

http://www.bikini-baristas.com/bikini-baristas-by-location.html

In my opinion, I'm with the contributor who indicated that for a $20 you "might" get a show. If you have strip clubs available to you, I'm of the opinion you're far better off saving your money for the clubs. A typical example: I waited in line for 15 minutes for four cars in front of my to go through the line. Then I got four minutes with the barista. She was wearing homemade pasties, and took them off for me, then flashed her kitty. I paid $8 for a drink, and tipped her $20. (The tip was paid first, then I got the "show.") It really isn't worth it to me. But for the guys that can't get to a strip club, I suppose it's an okay alternative.

Facials
11-22-21, 21:28
I have been going to Pandora's for a while now but I have never met Monse. Does anyone know about her schedule?

Also there is a Asian named Lili, Mimi? Stay away from here she up charges out of the blue, I got hustled for 100 bucks last Saturday.Lili or Mimi.

She is at Sugars now.

Farquar2
11-23-21, 00:05
On everything gentlemen. I did actually find a coffee shop about 5 miles from my location and have been 3 times. It's a pretty cool experience, and something I had never done before. Each time there was a girl next door with a dirty / sexy look. I'd flirt with them a little and they smile and flirt back a little bit. I only tipped like $5, wasn't sure how the dynamics of these places worked. Wasn't sure if I could touch them or anything, but they each let me approach the window and grab their leg to slip the $5 into their garters. Not even sure how to suggest anything extra. Maybe I'll do like some suggested and just drop the $20 in the offset and see what develops from there. Thanks again for all the intel.I sent you a PM. Please read it. Thank you.

Barnie
11-23-21, 19:52
Lili or Mimi.

She is at Sugars now.I think she is mentally challenged or something.

She is a bit odd.

She does have big tits.

ManuelPaisa69
11-23-21, 20:01
I follow a few bikini baristas on Instagram and a few of them are strippers, I have been thinking about getting some dances from them, are they worth it or is it just a smoke screen, any info would be great.

MaxPower777
11-23-21, 22:13
I follow a few bikini baristas on Instagram and a few of them are strippers, I have been thinking about getting some dances from them, are they worth it or is it just a smoke screen, any info would be great.Go to clubs and get some dances from them. That's the only way you're going to find out dude. I fucked a few, it's a volume game. The more you put in the more you get out.

BoyNamedSally
11-24-21, 15:43
I've read a few stories on here about fun times to be had in the VIP at a few places. Just looking for suggestions on a place to go for an enjoyable VIP experience. Should I go early in the day? How many Benjamin's should I bring along? Just curious. I've got an itch to scratch and am feeling a bit reckless lately.

Samadams17
11-24-21, 16:32
Messaged Lola and she mentioned hhr is 350 not including room fees or 500 for the hour. Is this the norm?

FrankTheDude
11-25-21, 15:57
Messaged Lola and she mentioned hhr is 350 not including room fees or 500 for the hour. Is this the norm?The norm is roughly 400/ hhr or 700/ hr. Lola's hot. Knows how to please without breaking the bank.

JoeyLovaa
11-25-21, 16:47
Anyone know if clubs are open today? I tried calling Pandora's but no answer.

SomeOne8492
11-25-21, 18:06
Anyone know if clubs are open today? I tried calling Pandora's but no answer.Pandora opens at 4 per their insta.

Playground on Ballard at 7, don't know the others.

TrippieKing420
11-26-21, 19:19
Diamond at Pandoras total smoke and offers FS.

TheMightyQuinn
11-26-21, 22:49
Diamond at Pandoras total smoke and offers FS.Yeah she's a pro. Goes back several years.

MartinWa90
11-28-21, 13:33
Went to Pandora's for the first time as I just moved to the area a few months ago. I usually don't go to strip clubs but the reports about play intrigued me and I felt the scene here must be different. Had a about 4-5 girls in the early afternoon got a few dances but got strict hard no's when even hinting at a menu or extras. Is this typical recently? Any tips for a newcomer? Thanks!

Facials
11-28-21, 18:27
Went to Pandora's for the first time as I just moved to the area a few months ago. I usually don't go to strip clubs but the reports about play intrigued me and I felt the scene here must be different. Had a about 4-5 girls in the early afternoon got a few dances but got strict hard no's when even hinting at a menu or extras. Is this typical recently? Any tips for a newcomer? Thanks!Shower, shave, brush your teeth, don't be cheap.

It is pretty easy.

DeezNutz17
11-28-21, 20:27
Went to Pandora's for the first time as I just moved to the area a few months ago. I usually don't go to strip clubs but the reports about play intrigued me and I felt the scene here must be different. Had a about 4-5 girls in the early afternoon got a few dances but got strict hard no's when even hinting at a menu or extras. Is this typical recently? Any tips for a newcomer? Thanks!I've noticed on their IG page that they have hired quite a few new dancers do that is likely the reason you had little luck. I was there about 2-3 weeks ago and out of 8-9 ladies I spoke to almost everyone of them were down for something more than the standard lap dance. I think Pandora is hit or miss and mostly miss at the moment. I was going to pop in tonight but now probably not.

Try popping in during the weekday day shift. That was a good time slot for a while

Sdorsonk
11-29-21, 02:02
Visited just after opening on a recent weekday. Have been once before with the well-reviewed Monse, pre-pandemic. Was interested in seeing how things had changed (or not). At 11:40 am, there were four dancers and three customers -- good odds. Monse was with a regular for most of the time I was there; she was living in the VIP area. Cleo was another dancer in the lineup and showed some good pole moves but is too skinny, young, and tattooed for my taste. She could probably tell and never came over to talk to me.

I elected to try some variety with Luna, who is definitely older and less fit than Monse, but has an even larger top (monstrous breasts are a weakness). Her age, which is probably over 50 but I doubt over 60, is not an issue for me, as I am well into my sixth decade too. Some reviewers are negative on her looks, but while she is many decades from winning even second place in any contests, I don't see the point in over-emphasizing that. She has kind eyes, and a normal if not pretty Latina face, plus she really seems to like being with a man. As a bonus, I believe I was her first customer of the day and she remarked that she was freshly showered -- and smelled that way too. A nice benefit of showing up at opening time.

I'm not interested in full service but it appears to be on offer to some -- YMMV. We went to the Playground, not the VIP area -- I'm not sure what is to be gained by paying for the latter. It was plenty dark and private in the Playground for whatever activity one might want. Luna has an intense stare that got my motor humming as we started -- almost had me wishing I had signed up for more. Reminded me of the Latin porn star Helen Cielo who has mastered the "do me" look. Add to that the kind of nipples that turn into rippled pebbles when they get aroused, and you have a recipe for good messy fun. I don't think she can fake that arousal and I know I didn't have to worry about mine.

I had a bill to spend after paying the club's cover charge and it was all I needed. Hands, lips, tits, nipples, cover on, cover off, baby oil, sexy words of encouragement in two languages -- really a nice blur of fun from a woman who has had some practice at pleasing her clients. She didn't watch a clock, yet knew how to make things happen in a reasonable amount of time -- maybe four songs -- which was fine as I had a flight to catch. And at my age, getting the job done in a certain amount of time is necessary and more of trick than it used to be.

We talked for about 10 minutes after the dances while I chilled before leaving. I also can report she is pleasant, seems anti-drama, and appears to look out for other dancers and gentlemen who treat the women right. Seems easy to do with the Pandora day shifters.

This club's day shifts have met my extras expectations -- two for two in fact -- which is better odds than many clubs I have been to over the years. I have never had such success at another Seattle club, nor many in CA (with City of Industry being the notable exception). Thanks for the info that helped me find this place and the right dancers for my taste.

Facials
11-29-21, 11:17
I stopped in to check out Sunday Night.

Anya was my choice because of the sure thing.

Entice and Martina are also sure things.

Amber can be. She can also have GPS.

I noticed Sydney, Jade, Bunny and Diana.

Sydney has huge, huge tits! Any intel on her dances?

I watched Jade in the VIP area while I was getting a ld. Her dances appeared to be tame.

TeninchBeast
11-29-21, 12:54
Vee is thicc with some big titties.

She gripped me while talking and could feel me getting hard.

Went to get a room. Sloppy top BBBJ with some gagging. Rode me balls deep. Stood up and pounded it ds. She tgrew it back. When I was about yo finish, I pulled out, tookoff cover and nutted in her mouth.

$$ plus room fee.

CoronaLime
11-29-21, 14:15
Diamond at Pandoras total smoke and offers FS.I like her because she is hot and a safety girl.

She always lets me finish on her tits.

DirtyFuk
11-30-21, 11:04
Black Stripper. Huge Floppy Tits.

Not very hot. BBBJCIM for 120 $.

BbKingg
11-30-21, 13:54
She is a hot blonde with a cup puffies.

Nice cowgirl and RCG in VIP.

4 song 150. Cfs. Done.

GangBangLeader
11-30-21, 16:32
Black Stripper. Huge Floppy Tits.

Not very hot. BBBJCIM for 120 $.Here is her tna handle. She says she is Latina. LOL.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530704-LustSasha206

DeadEye206
11-30-21, 19:17
Just wanted to mention that this girl dances at Rick's. Link is on her IG, and her IG is linked to Rick's IG, so seems fair game to mention. No indication of what her dances are like, would love to hear some trip reports. https://www.pornhub.com/model/dakota_moon.

TrippieKing420
11-30-21, 20:50
I like her because she is hot and a safety girl.

She always lets me finish on her tits.So hot how she titty fucks while sucking asking if you want to come on her titties.

CTownrich
12-01-21, 13:32
Here are the reports since reopening. Please don't pm me about prices. Everything is YMMV.

Pandoras.

Monse BBBJ, HJ, cfs.

Anya, HJ, cfs.

Nadia BBBJ, cfs.

Faith HJ, CBJ, cfs.

Lucy BBBJ, cfs.

Vee CBJ, cfs. NOW AT KITTENS

Simone HJ, cfs, cbj

Martina HJ, cbj, cfs.

Visa CBJ, cfs..Updated above list.

Sugars.

Barbie CBJ, BBBJ, cfs.

Spice- No extras with me.

Interested in Kristen.

Monte Christo
12-01-21, 19:00
Simone might be the prettiest performer at Pandora. I found her a bit cold compared to Monse for example, but can't say I left unhappy.

MartinWa90
12-01-21, 20:02
Simone might be the prettiest performer at Pandora. I found her a bit cold compared to Monse for example, but can't say I left unhappy.I saw her too but didn't get a chance to talk to her. Any insights into the menu?

ShavedKitties
12-01-21, 21:13

4 song 150. Cfs. Done.Nice, I guess she's no longer GPS. I had lame dances from her when she was at kittens, but she is hot. I might have to give her another try.

Samadams17
12-02-21, 01:25
Simone might be the prettiest performer at Pandora. I found her a bit cold compared to Monse for example, but can't say I left unhappy.Can't seem to find her on their Ig. Can you point me to her?

Ender Wiggins
12-02-21, 01:43
Any info on Baby at Pandoras?

SeaHawk12
12-02-21, 01:58
Barbie from Pandora's is really pretty.

Got 3 song for 150, tip her 100 because she was so sweet & kind.

She's one of the cleanest dancer who doesn't do any extra.

Great ass and have a really fit body with abs.

Barnie
12-02-21, 10:42
Simone might be the prettiest performer at Pandora. I found her a bit cold compared to Monse for example, but can't say I left unhappy.HJ only for me. I guess she doesn't like me. LOL.

Jimmysixxx7
12-02-21, 11:27
Barbie from Pandora's is really pretty.

Got 3 song for 150, tip her 100 because she was so sweet & kind.

She's one of the cleanest dancer who doesn't do any extra.

Great ass and have a really fit body with abs.Just to clarify. You paid 250 just for a dance with no extras that lasted maybe 10-15 minutes?

OlgaVaz
12-02-21, 11:38
I stopped in to check out Sunday Night.

Anya was my choice because of the sure thing.

Entice and Martina are also sure things.

Amber can be. She can also have GPS.

I noticed Sydney, Jade, Bunny and Diana.

Sydney has huge, huge tits! Any intel on her dances?

I watched Jade in the VIP area while I was getting a ld. Her dances appeared to be tame.Finally had a dance from Sydney last night. I'm not really an evening person, but there were many (like more than 15) there Wednesday night. Only 4 patrons. Sidney is sweet, with great curves. She seemed to think you needed to have pasties in the club. I could not convince her otherwise as she said the evening manager was cracking down. 0. 4 each dance or 3/ She has only two moves. One she faces you and grinds in circular motion. I mean she puts all that weight and just sits on you. The other she faces away and same motion. Saving grace are those giant titties to grab. Terrible shame. She better be better in VIP or she will make no money.

BusSit69
12-02-21, 13:43
Just to clarify. You paid 250 just for a dance with no extras that lasted maybe 10-15 minutes?Thats the same thing I read Jimmy. Maybe some guys don't like extras, because she was so KIND! LOL.

Monte Christo
12-02-21, 14:36
Can't seem to find her on their Ig. Can you point me to her?Sorry I don't see her on the IG. She's a lean, latte-skinned AA with perky B-cups. Absolutely beautiful.

ShavedKitties
12-02-21, 14:45
Thats the same thing I read Jimmy. Maybe some guys don't like extras, because she was so KIND! LOL."Guy" with two posts raving about a stripper and being called out by admin for posting unsubstantiated reports (both today), hmm suspicious.

RandyWanker
12-02-21, 16:19
Finally had a dance from Sydney last night. I'm not really an evening person, but there were many (like more than 15) there Wednesday night. Only 4 patrons. Sidney is sweet, with great curves. She seemed to think you needed to have pasties in the club. I could not convince her otherwise as she said the evening manager was cracking down. 0. 4 each dance or 3/ She has only two moves. One she faces you and grinds in circular motion. I mean she puts all that weight and just sits on you. The other she faces away and same motion. Saving grace are those giant titties to grab. Terrible shame. She better be better in VIP or she will make no money.Does anyone know if this Sydney worked at DVLC pre-covid?

Also, does anyone know her schedule?

Thanks.

SkyJock
12-02-21, 16:28
Any info on Baby at Pandoras?Saw her photos on Pandora's Instagram page. Thought this is my kind of girl. Went in one night and she was there. Things were looking up. However. She must be a total newb, because she didn't ask anyone for a dance. It's as if she's too shy to ask. I tried to make it easy for her by making eye contact with a little smile. Nothing. I was there for about an hour, and she asked no one for a dance. Just went back and forth to the ladies room and to the dressing room. Didn't make a dime that night, at least while I was there. I'm not the type to go up to a girl and ask her if I can give her my money. They at least have to approach me and show some interest. She is pretty gorgeous, very petite. But a long ways from giving you good value for your money. Time will tell. IMO, this is not a primary job for her. Probably looking for extra money. Her schedule is just whenever.

I typically go in on weekends and have not seen here there at all. I saw her on a Tuesday night. Have not seen her since.

Just to be clear, this is not the same Baby from a few years ago. Both are Latina, petite and early 20's. Previous Baby was pretty cool, no extras that I knew of. Great personality. I'm curious to know if anyone knows anything about her situation.

Michael1967
12-02-21, 17:02
Saw her photos on Pandora's Instagram page. Thought this is my kind of girl. Went in one night and she was there. Things were looking up. However. She must be a total newb, because she didn't ask anyone for a dance. It's as if she's too shy to ask. I tried to make it easy for her by making eye contact with a little smile. Nothing. I was there for about an hour, and she asked no one for a dance. Just went back and forth to the ladies room and to the dressing room. Didn't make a dime that night, at least while I was there. I'm not the type to go up to a girl and ask her if I can give her my money. They at least have to approach me and show some interest. She is pretty gorgeous, very petite. But a long ways from giving you good value for your money. Time will tell. IMO, this is not a primary job for her. Probably looking for extra money. Her schedule is just whenever.

I typically go in on weekends and have not seen here there at all. I saw her on a Tuesday night. Have not seen her since.

Just to be clear, this is not the same Baby from a few years ago. Both are Latina, petite and early 20's. Previous Baby was pretty cool, no extras that I knew of. Great personality. I'm curious to know if anyone knows anything about her situation.Just to let you know. I was at Kittens on Tuesday. I was approached by about a dozen women that I had no interest in. I sat next to one name Cora. I kept looking at her and smiling at her and she said nothing to me. I walked around a few times sat down next to her and looked directly at her. She just looked at her phone or looked away. Right before I left, I just finally walked up to her and started talking to her. She was actually friendly and had worked there for about 3 years (sporadically). We went for a dance and she had my dick in her hand by song two (4 for $100 dance). She worked that dick until I was done by song 5 whispering in my ear that she really wanted to ride me the entire time. She wanted to meet me OTC, but I think she may be too expensive for me. She said she regularly sees someone for $2000 K for 4 hours, "but a lot of that is hanging out watching Netflix". I figure if she's at my place for four hours, she'll be out of commission for a few weeks because I would be on that for 4 hours straight.

SeaHawk12
12-02-21, 17:26
Just to clarify. You paid 250 just for a dance with no extras that lasted maybe 10-15 minutes?Wouldn't call it for nothing, got a dance from the prettiest girl there.

She was really a good dancer, once you see her, you will see what I mean.

Plus she let me touch her tits.

SeaHawk12
12-02-21, 17:32
Thats the same thing I read Jimmy. Maybe some guys don't like extras, because she was so KIND! LOL.I try to stay away from girls who do extras.

Last one I had from kittens was horrible & was a scammers.

JoeyLovaa
12-02-21, 22:10
Paisley and Indica both caught my eye. Nothing to report, both seem pretty tame unfortunately but not are the hottest there today.

ManuelPaisa69
12-02-21, 23:22
I had a couple of dances from her a few months ago, 40/ song or 3/100, she had no extras, I don't know if it was because it was the first time getting dances from her or something else, I remember her from before covid and she only offered HJ. I don't think she remembers me.

I also remember that she had smaller boobs.

Any info on Baby at Pandoras?.

Barnie
12-03-21, 12:59
Just to let you know. I was at Kittens on Tuesday. I was approached by about a dozen women that I had no interest in. I sat next to one name Cora. I kept looking at her and smiling at her and she said nothing to me. I walked around a few times sat down next to her and looked directly at her. She just looked at her phone or looked away. Right before I left, I just finally walked up to her and started talking to her. She was actually friendly and had worked there for about 3 years (sporadically). We went for a dance and she had my dick in her hand by song two (4 for $100 dance). She worked that dick until I was done by song 5 whispering in my ear that she really wanted to ride me the entire time. She wanted to meet me OTC, but I think she may be too expensive for me. She said she regularly sees someone for $2000 K for 4 hours, "but a lot of that is hanging out watching Netflix". I figure if she's at my place for four hours, she'll be out of commission for a few weeks because I would be on that for 4 hours straight.2000! I bet she wanted to meet you. Wow! Way to much!

Michael1967
12-03-21, 17:29
I try to stay away from girls who do extras.

Last one I had from kittens was horrible & was a scammers.Paying per song $83.33 per song or $28/ minute is not being scammed?

GoldenDrago
12-04-21, 21:56
She let me finger her pussy and ass. Was able to put 4 fingers in there. Gave me an HJ. Then let me cum on her ass. YMMV though.

Any info on Baby at Pandoras?

Datits
12-05-21, 13:52
Any Intel on Angel at Pandoras?

ShavedKitties
12-06-21, 01:13
Any Intel on Angel at Pandoras?Tried her when she first started, no mileage, good grind but those tatas stayed inside. She wanted another 40 to suck on her titties, which I almost did because the look and feel amazing. Not sure if she's better now.

Monte Christo
12-06-21, 10:58
What's the next best option besides Pandora in your opinion, for daytime overall quality & extras?

Barnie
12-06-21, 11:09
Has anyone gotten BBBJ or FS from Brooklyn at Pandoras?

Barnie
12-06-21, 11:14
What's the next best option besides Pandora in your opinion, for daytime overall quality & extras?Kittens.

See Rio everyday but Sunday.

Tbctbc3
12-06-21, 15:43
What's the next best option besides Pandora in your opinion, for daytime overall quality & extras?Kittens, for sure.

DeadEye206
12-06-21, 18:25
Does anyone have any insights on getting in Diana's pants (or elsewhere) they can share? Haven't gotten to VIP with her but did a few dances in the back and something tells me she could get nasty in the best of ways.

Fillipino
12-06-21, 20:23
Does anyone have any insights on getting in Diana's pants (or elsewhere) they can share? Haven't gotten to VIP with her but did a few dances in the back and something tells me she could get nasty in the best of ways.I would like to know this as well.

DickIncider12
12-06-21, 20:30
Does anyone have any insights on getting in Diana's pants (or elsewhere) they can share? Haven't gotten to VIP with her but did a few dances in the back and something tells me she could get nasty in the best of ways.You mean besides the obvious ask her in club or get her phone number.

Anony
12-06-21, 21:24
Has anyone gotten BBBJ or FS from Brooklyn at Pandoras?Brooklyn the one who changed her name to Paisley? She wanted $300 for a HJ and made no mention if she offered more. But for a $300 HJ, I'd hate to know what she charged for a BBBJ or FS. She's hot though.

DeadEye206
12-07-21, 01:17
Yes, beyond the obvious you state. If there's anyone likely to have inside intel and personal experience, they're likely here.

You mean besides the obvious ask her in club or get her phone number.

TrippieKing420
12-07-21, 09:18
Brooklyn the one who changed her name to Paisley? She wanted $300 for a HJ and made no mention if she offered more. But for a $300 HJ, I'd hate to know what she charged for a BBBJ or FS. She's hot though.I got FS for 150 from her.

YankDude
12-08-21, 14:11
Was in the neighbourhood of Pandoras on Tuesday and stopped by for the $20 soda to see who was there. Was hoping Monse was around but didn't see her. Luna quickly approached me and recognized me from prior visits. Although we haven't spent time together in the past, we quickly came to an agreement for $. 2 for fun in the back. Everything was covered, but included hands everywhere to include FIV. Ended with CBJ. I especially appreciated her clean up duty. No trip to restroom needed after.

Unanimous12
12-09-21, 01:06
Went to Pandoras on a Saturday and there was a petite, little thing. She kinda looked like Indica but her stage name starts with a are. Anyone know who that is?

EazyDuzit2
12-10-21, 03:09
Went to Pandoras on a Saturday and there was a petite, little thing. She kinda looked like Indica but her stage name starts with a are. Anyone know who that is?Redhead pole expert ARIEL?

GoldenDrago
12-10-21, 05:20
Why' all sure Sativa does cfs? I hope she does cause she got a nice ass.

4 song 150. Cfs. Done.

KorbenDallas
12-11-21, 21:48
Went into Kittens recently (daytime) and met Love. Attractive black dancer with a great body, especially the lovely man-mades with hard as rock nipples, and the definitive DSLs.

She makes her dance pitch with one hand caressing the good place, which I always appreciate. She will do 3/$100 dances and quoted me CFS for 300. I jawed her down to 200 but decided to finish in her mouth (CBJ) when I discovered that she was pretty damn good at it.

No set schedule.

TheMightyQuinn
12-11-21, 23:35
Went into Kittens recently (daytime) and met Love. Attractive black dancer with a great body, especially the lovely man-mades with hard as rock nipples, and the definitive DSLs.

She makes her dance pitch with one hand caressing the good place, which I always appreciate. She will do 3/$100 dances and quoted me CFS for 300. I jawed her down to 200 but decided to finish in her mouth (CBJ) when I discovered that she was pretty damn good at it.

No set schedule.She's one of the few good ones I've experienced at Kittens. Told me she used to dance at Pandora's but I didn't remember her from there.

PacificoWang
12-12-21, 11:19
She's one of the few good ones I've experienced at Kittens. Told me she used to dance at Pandora's but I didn't remember her from there.I remember her at Pandora's from pre covid times. She had a very aggressive sales pitch with lots of grinding, and touching. I passed and got dances from Cream. I think I also recall someone posting links to her working as an escort.

CoronaLime
12-12-21, 17:02
I just popped my load in her mouth for 250.

She is kinda fat tho.

AWetNTigt
12-12-21, 18:05

She is kinda fat tho.Not surprised but, for that $$ you could have something hotter to look at.

AWetNTigt
12-12-21, 18:11
Here are the reports since reopening. Please don't pm me about prices. Everything is YMMV.

Pandoras.

Monse BBBJ, HJ, cfs.

Anya, HJ, cfs.

Nadia BBBJ, cfs.

Faith HJ, CBJ, cfs.

Lucy BBBJ, cfs.

Vee CBJ, cfs.

Simone HJ, cfs.

Martina HJ, cfs.

Visa CBJ, cfs.

Spice CBJ, cfs.

Diana HJ.

Diamond HJ, CBJ, cfs.

Jessie HJ, CBJ, cfs.

Lola BBBJ, HJ, cfs.

Luna HJ, CBJ, cfs.

Ava HJ.

Samba BBBJ, BBFS bbgreek.

Amber HJ, BBBJ, cfs.

Foxx HJ, CBJ, cfs.

Mulan HJ, CBJ, cfs.

Alexis HJ, cfs.

Mercedes, HJ, cfs.

Entice chj, CBJ, cfs.

Julia- no extras / Scammer.

Barbie-No extras.

Vanessa- Scammer.

I have no information but would like some:

Frankie, Dynasty, Baby, Brittany, Stassie, Nola, Skyla, Cici, at Patience.

Kittens.

Rio, BBBJ, cfs.

Kyla HJ, BBBJ / CBJ, cfs.

Pretty BBBJ, CBJ cfs.

Lani HJ, CBJ, cfs.

No go-.

Jade- scammer.

Maliya- scammer.

Iso of infor-.

Joy, Megan, ivory.Rio is the only one with notable skill and looks.

Facials
12-12-21, 18:20

She is kinda fat tho.She is. She will do BBFS for that. She can get an attitude about rates.

She is always broke.

AreYouDone
12-12-21, 19:57
Is she a scammer or is she down for fun? I loved her when she was a barista and always curious about her. Her insta was lita. Xboo.

Ender Wiggins
12-12-21, 21:21
Any news on Suki at Kittens? Extras?

SreeDeep
12-12-21, 23:41
What about Ariel and Indica in Pandora's. Ariel looks amazing on IG and Indica, is she Indian origin? Anyone experienced them?

Rio is the only one with notable skill and looks.

GinVermo
12-12-21, 23:56

She is kinda fat tho.She's aggressive for more money. She asked for it four times! I held at 3/100 and got scratched through my sweats.

I'm assuming this was BBBJ in a private room? I'll admit her mouth was tempting. Enjoyed her breasts too.

Always broke usually means nasty habits, agreed?

AreYouDone
12-13-21, 00:01
She let me finger her pussy and ass. Was able to put 4 fingers in there. Gave me an HJ. Then let me cum on her ass. YMMV though.What was the damage.

TorieB
12-13-21, 00:09
What about Ariel and Indica in Pandora's. Ariel looks amazing on IG and Indica, is she Indian origin? Anyone experienced them?Inquiring minds want to know!

EazyDuzit2
12-13-21, 01:37
Any news on Suki at Kittens? Extras?When I inquired, she replied her dances start at $$$ in the VIP rooms only 😳.

EazyDuzit2
12-13-21, 01:41
What about Ariel and Indica in Pandora's. Ariel looks amazing on IG and Indica, is she Indian origin? Anyone experienced them?When I inquired, she replied the naughty can be had in the VIP, but come into the club to find out and discuss in person, hmmmm 🤔.

Toomgis
12-13-21, 14:07
dances start at $$$ in the VIP roomsThat's basic entrance fee to get a girl in a VIP room, plus 50 to the club. This will only get nude dances. Extras are even more cash.

DirtyFuk
12-13-21, 14:31
She's aggressive for more money. She asked for it four times! I held at 3/100 and got scratched through my sweats.

I'm assuming this was BBBJ in a private room? I'll admit her mouth was tempting. Enjoyed her breasts too.

Always broke usually means nasty habits, agreed?She is such a nazty strung out cumm fiend.

I hold firm with her. She is best at the end of her shift when her pussy is stanky and sloppy.

She has habits that lead to desperation.

She will ask for the moon. Hold out. Her ass is huge. If she walks up from behind you will know by her heavy breathing.

I am a Dirtyfuk.

Barnie
12-13-21, 15:12
That's basic entrance fee to get a girl in a VIP room, plus 50 to the club. This will only get nude dances. Extras are even more cash.Dancer price varies per dancer. The room fee does not. For 300 in a VIP room, every service should be on the table. If not, you are either getting overcharged or need to find a different dancer.

DirtyFuk
12-14-21, 12:54
She is. She will do BBFS for that. She can get an attitude about rates.

She is always broke.Yes she will. Her ass must be 3 feet wide!

She is just hideous. Her pussy stank. I love it!

Toomgis
12-15-21, 14:13
For 300 in a VIP room, every service should be on the table. If not, you are either getting overcharged or need to find a different dancer.....Or we have an higher standard.

GinVermo
12-15-21, 16:40
I knew better, I really did. I went in with no expectations, and Vee made damned sure there was no hope.

First thing was the money of course. 215 for 15 in a pitch dark private room. Out came two condoms and the wrap job, followed by a covered pull job, which I never knew existed. I told her I hated condoms and she replied with "well, I hate a mess". Now that is one sexy lady, guys. The DJ even said so!

Needless to say, I remained flaccid for the duration. But she lost no time in saying that more money was required. I had anticipated this and stopped her at about 8 minutes. I then told her how I love a woman with a sense of humor and how hilarious her performance truly was. As mentioned earlier, I expected nothing--and only got assaulted. So I suggest staying well out of the private rooms unless you carry portable lighting. Try to keep Vee where she belongs, which is safely on the stage and away from your money. The crowd out front isn't exactly welcoming either, even under lights and cameras.

CrunchEazy
12-15-21, 22:19
Rio is the only one with notable skill and looks.Does Rio have IG account. I wonder if she's works this weekend..would like to get good bbbj bbfs.

I’m in Seattle for a little over a week.

For the locals, I guess..who would be a must see if you were only staying a week? High mileage at least bbbj in vip.

Of course there’s always Monse lol

I have a feeling Amber won’t go for it but I read mix posts on here about her…thinking of cautiously giving her a try.

Thewayhome2
12-16-21, 13:01
Have their been any sitings of Somba recently? I haven't seen her on the Pandora's insta in a while.

DapperDavid
12-16-21, 15:17
Does Rio have IG account. I wonder if she's works this weekend..would like to get good bbbj bbfs.

Im in Seattle for a little over a week.

For the locals, I guess..who would be a must see if you were only staying a week? High mileage at least bbbj in vip.

Of course theres always Monse lol

I have a feeling Amber wont go for it but I read mix posts on here about herthinking of cautiously giving her a.There's some confusion regarding Rio. There's one at Kittens and one at Pandora. They're different people. I think the one that's discussed a lot in this forum is the one at Kittens.

BbKingg
12-16-21, 15:28
Does Rio have IG account. I wonder if she's works this weekend..would like to get good bbbj bbfs.

Im in Seattle for a little over a week.

Of course theres always Monse lol

I have a feeling Amber wont go for it but I read mix posts on here about herthinking of cautiously giving her a try.Rio is everyday but Sunday. Daytimes at Kittens.

Monse is a lot of fun. Daytimes at Pandoras.

Lola on Sat Day at Pandoras. BBBJ.

Vanessa at Pandoras. YMMV BBBJ.

Sasha daytime pandoras. BBBJ.

Lucy and Visa at Pandoras.

Check out their insta for the lineup.

https://www.instagram.com/thekittenscabaret/

https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/

BbKingg
12-16-21, 15:30
....Or we have an higher standard.What standard do you seek? Who is the highest standard?

RandyWanker
12-16-21, 23:48
Rio is everyday but Sunday. Daytimes at Kittens.

https://www.instagram.com/thekittenscabaret/

Are any of the pics on the Kittens' IG page of Rio? (Row & Column).

In fact, can anyone I'd any of these women?

Thanks.

SreeDeep
12-17-21, 01:43
Similar response to me too. Have a feeling she'll be very very expensive.

When I inquired, she replied the naughty can be had in the VIP, but come into the club to find out and discuss in person, hmmmm 🤔.

TheMightyQuinn
12-17-21, 11:21
Have their been any sitings of Somba recently? I haven't seen her on the Pandora's insta in a while.A few months ago the same question came up. Rumors that somebody got fired went around. Next thing we know, she was back. Some of these girls like faith and Ava have a travel bug and will disappear for a week or so then back to make that money.

OlgaVaz
12-17-21, 13:25
A few months ago the same question came up. Rumors that somebody got fired went around. Next thing we know, she was back. Some of these girls like faith and Ava have a travel bug and will disappear for a week or so then back to make that money.Did you mean Samba? No, she was not traveling. A combination of stalker, restraining order, and a gossiping (lying) co-worker (surprising someone well known on this site) forced her out. I did not hear she was back but I haven't been back in many weeks.

Member #6624
12-17-21, 14:29
Heard from my regular performer at Pandora's that a night manager has been telling the girls (some? All?) to cool it with the extras in the VIP, and saying he'll be watching the footage if he needs to. My regular said that she had to tone it down for us (had to keep my little guy mostly inside my clothing), and she's worried since a couple of girls (didn't name them) had been let go for it. My guess is that Vee is one of them as she's recently switched clubs, but no clue on others or if that's actually true.

Anyone confirm if their nighttime VIPs have been tamed down?

DeadEye206
12-17-21, 17:24
Have heard the same and had same toned down experience.

Heard from my regular performer at Pandora's that a night manager has been telling the girls (some? All?) to cool it with the extras in the VIP, and saying he'll be watching the footage if he needs to. My regular said that she had to tone it down for us (had to keep my little guy mostly inside my clothing), and she's worried since a couple of girls (didn't name them) had been let go for it. My guess is that Vee is one of them as she's recently switched clubs, but no clue on others or if that's actually true.

Anyone confirm if their nighttime VIPs have been tamed down?

EddyWhtwtr
12-18-21, 13:17
Have heard the same and had same toned down experience.Interesting, the Playground is pretty lax with the right girl, what's the point of VIP if it becomes as or more restrictive? Less money to the house if patrons decide it isn't worth the extra $.

TheMightyQuinn
12-18-21, 17:01
Interesting, the Playground is pretty lax with the right girl, what's the point of VIP if it becomes as or more restrictive? Less money to the house if patrons decide it isn't worth the extra $.I know a few girls will sell you on the fact private rooms take the dancer out of the stage rotation so no interruptions. Sometimes the DJ won't call a girl from the VIP section but that it guaranteed.

Member #6624
12-18-21, 17:11
On that note, any intel on which Playground performers are the ones to go see in terms of extras? I've only had two regulars in this post-COVID time and neither do extras, so if I were to branch out I'd love some recs.

The only thing I can contribute to the list based on my convos w the performers but not on experience (I haven't taken them up on their verbal offers):

Kittens:

- Sativa Rae: FS, BJ (covered I presume).

LCDV:

- Sicily: FS (covered I presume).

Pandora's:

- Lucy: CFS, CBJ.

Member #6624
12-18-21, 17:13
I know a few girls will sell you on the fact private rooms take the dancer out of the stage rotation so no interruptions. Sometimes the DJ won't call a girl from the VIP section but that it guaranteed.Also for clarity, when I said "VIP" I meant private rooms that you pay the house for in addition to paying the performer. Does VIP typically mean something different (like just the general lap dance area at Pandora's?

BbKingg
12-18-21, 19:39

Anyone confirm if their nighttime VIPs have been tamed down?I had no problem in the VIP with Vanessa last night.

BbKingg
12-18-21, 19:41
A few months ago the same question came up. Rumors that somebody got fired went around. Next thing we know, she was back. Some of these girls like faith and Ava have a travel bug and will disappear for a week or so then back to make that money.

Did you mean Samba? No, she was not traveling. A combination of stalker, restraining order, and a gossiping (lying) co-worker (surprising someone well known on this site) forced her out. I did not hear she was back but I haven't been back in many weeks.LOL. She worked her way out when she started spreading more than just rumors.

Anony
12-19-21, 10:47
Went to Pandora's day shift and saw a handful of new girls, particularly two young hot blondes, Kinzie and Jade. Kinzie kept all her clothes on, which is a red flag for a low mileage girl, but Jade went full nude, which was nice. After she approached me, I told her I'm still watching the stage shows, and she never came back.

Anyone have any experience with these two new girls? I saw on a thread that Jade is marked as "scammer" but I'm not sure if that's even the same Jade.

Jordan Freeman
12-19-21, 18:09
Any information on Joy, Megan, ivory from kittens? Anyone had experience with them?

TheMightyQuinn
12-20-21, 09:27
Went to Pandora's day shift and saw a handful of new girls, particularly two young hot blondes, Kinzie and Jade. Kinzie kept all her clothes on, which is a red flag for a low mileage girl, but Jade went full nude, which was nice. After she approached me, I told her I'm still watching the stage shows, and she never came back.

Anyone have any experience with these two new girls? I saw on a thread that Jade is marked as "scammer" but I'm not sure if that's even the same Jade.Saw them both. Both looked really young. Seemed to take guys back to the VIP for 2-3 dances at a time. Thinking just some grinding. Jade as a OF account but its pay for everything.

AznSensation1
12-20-21, 11:27
I came in her pussy for 200 $ 15 min.

Michael1967
12-21-21, 15:31
Had a stripper text me and tell me she's going to be at Kitten's last night and wanted me to see her.

Me: How much should I bring?

Her: $1000 and a condom.

Me: No. Thanks.

Her: Don't worry, I can do $600, just bring a condom.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Her: Okay, I know it's Christmas, I'll do $500.

Anyway, I'm not paying $500 do secretly fuck for 10 minutes in a strip club. Sorry. I'm not mentioning her name here because some of the cucks here like to run back and tell people that I said something about them.

Went to Kittens anyway and tried to avoid her (though I never her saw her there). Boy, did it suck. There was one great moment though. There was a new stripper that had never danced before ever (don't know her name), she showed up with three guy friends for support. So, when she went to dance, they walked over to the stage and using some kind of contraption sprayed at least $1000 one dollar bills on her immediately, could have been a bit more. The entire stage was covered with dollar bills (where you couldn't even see the stage) and well as the entire floor in front of the stage. After that initial amount, they had bags loaded with dollar bills that they showered on her through the two songs that she danced. I thought it was the sweetest thing for them to do, it even brought a tear to my eye. I guess I'm becoming a old sentimental fucker.

Wasted $30 bucks on cover and soft drinks and left.

BbKingg
12-21-21, 15:45
Man. Monse can hustle.

The club was dead.

5 or 6 dancers. Monse was the only one working it.

These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.

FrankTheDude
12-21-21, 19:28
Man. Monse can hustle.

The club was dead.

These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.Lola's only go up to 500 for a 1 hr room according to her rates on Instagram. Are you sure it was her?

Ender Wiggins
12-21-21, 20:55
Man. Monse can hustle.

The club was dead.

These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.Always been wanting to try Monse. Heard so many good things about her.

BugBarbeque
12-22-21, 12:46
There is a girl who owns a espresso stand that also dances at Kitten's. I don't want to put her name out there. But, I want to know if anyone has done a VIP with her, and is it worth it?

BbKingg
12-22-21, 12:49
Lola's only go up to 500 for a 1 hr room according to her rates on Instagram. Are you sure it was her?Yes. It was her.

WeaselFruit
12-22-21, 15:48
Monse hustles, but not in the negative sense. Her personality makes her absolutely adorable.

She gets more attention than others because she is nearly irresistible. And always provides excellent mileage for value.

Barnie
12-22-21, 16:45
Every time I Go in Anya is not there. Is she still working there?

ShavedKitties
12-22-21, 16:47
Lola's only go up to 500 for a 1 hr room according to her rates on Instagram. Are you sure it was her?I hope guys are not paying these prices, might as well get an escort LOL.

WaRubMonger
12-22-21, 17:36
There is a girl who owns a espresso stand that also dances at Kitten's. I don't want to put her name out there. But, I want to know if anyone has done a VIP with her, and is it worth it?She is, in a fun way, batshit crazy. I'd love to know the same, private massage aok.

BbKingg
12-22-21, 19:33
Every time I Go in Anya is not there. Is she still working there?I just saw her today.

BbKingg
12-22-21, 19:34
Monse hustles, but not in the negative sense. Her personality makes her absolutely adorable.

She gets more attention than others because she is nearly irresistible. And always provides excellent mileage for value.Monse, Anya, Faith and Diamond are straight up.

They don't scam like the others.

FrankTheDude
12-23-21, 05:03
I hope guys are not paying these prices, might as well get an escort LOL.I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

300 for all.

FrankTheDude
12-23-21, 11:36
I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

300 for all.There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.

TheMightyQuinn
12-23-21, 16:15
There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.Confirm Lola for 300.

BbKingg
12-23-21, 18:53

300 for all.Was it bareback?

BbKingg
12-23-21, 18:53
There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.Was it bareback?

GinVermo
12-23-21, 23:47
Was it bareback?A fair question, and at those rates, it sure ought to be. As always, mileage will vary. That's why I'm all done with private rooms at strip clubs. I'm sure I'll miss some happy times, but I'm not there to see or use condoms. The prices are far too high for that.

WooshPootang
12-23-21, 23:49
Filled Monse up in VIP.

Anya, another Hispanic lady (her name started with an E) and few new girls were working. Didn't see too many dudes when I was in. Traffic was terrible though, be careful if why'all traveling this weekend. Going to be snowy.

-Woosh.

TheMightyQuinn
12-24-21, 14:02
Filled Monse up in VIP.

Anya, another Hispanic lady (her name started with an E) and few new girls were working. Didn't see too many dudes when I was in. Traffic was terrible though, be careful if why'all traveling this weekend. Going to be snowy.

-Woosh.Didn't see anyone's name starting with an E when they showed the early afternoon rotation. Sometimes people hear Eva but it's Ava. Later Eden was working.

Monse.

Luna.

Ava.

Zamayah.

Naomi.

Pisces.

Lucy.

Martina.

WooshPootang
12-24-21, 14:21
Didn't see anyone's name starting with an E when they showed the early afternoon rotation. Sometimes people hear Eva but it's Ava. Later Eden was working.

Monse.

Luna.

Ava.

Zamayah.

Naomi.

Pisces.

Lucy.

Martina.Eden seems right, I was there at 12 ish. Brain was blanked from being drained and working grave.

CoronaLime
12-24-21, 19:32
I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.

Samadams17
12-25-21, 06:34

300 for all.Is there any advantage to paying for 30 or 60 minutes with Lola vs 15? Will you be able to DFK Or msog with longer visits?

TheMightyQuinn
12-25-21, 09:32
Is there any advantage to paying for 30 or 60 minutes with Lola vs 15? Will you be able to DFK Or msog with longer visits?It more depends on how long you can last.

EddyWhtwtr
12-25-21, 19:28
It more depends on how long you can last.LOL. Truth!

MartinWa90
12-27-21, 14:27

300 for all.What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.

SkyJock
12-27-21, 16:13
What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.https://www.instagram.com/x.after.hours.x/

GangBangLeader
12-27-21, 16:28
What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.Check out their insta and click on "Girls".

MartinWa90
12-27-21, 18:59
Check out their insta and click on "Girls".I looked through it twice I don't think she's posted there. A description would be nice if anyone knows her.

DriveThrough
12-27-21, 20:17
I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find on.

DriveThrough
12-27-21, 20:31
I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find one.

JSnake921
12-28-21, 11:05
I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.Morgan is crazy sexy. Does she still only do cfs?

Farquar2
12-28-21, 14:40
Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find one.See post #3208.

DriveThrough
12-28-21, 17:59
See post #3208.#3208 is Lola. Looking for Morga's Insta if she has one.

GolphPro
12-29-21, 13:13
I went in for a Snlw day. Only a few dancers working.

Monse- Sma Latina with fke boobs.

Martina- Thin White Dancer. She has a Russian accent.

Sasha. AA dancer with huge real boobs. Wanted too much.

Leiloni- AA Dancer.

Mandy- White Dancer, small boobs Nice ass. HJ only.

I waited around for Monse bur she was occupied the whole time. I got tired of waiting.

Leilani 4 dances for 140. HJ, CFS.

She isn't very pretty but I was running out of time.

Mandy was hot. I just wish she offered cfs.

BbKingg
12-29-21, 13:29
I have been jerking off recently to * of local strippers.

Does anyone have any private vids you would be willing to share of local strippers?

KcMoks1980
12-31-21, 05:32
In town for a few days for work. Stop by this afternoon to see who was there. It was a slow day more strippers then gentlemen the entire time I was there. Got a dance with Monse in VIP. And yes she knows how to hustle. In a good way. Most of the other dancers we're bored to death. I had my eye on Frankie. Does anyone know if she does extras? I didn't see Naomi thick blonde girl does she do extras too?

TheMightyQuinn
12-31-21, 12:13
In town for a few days for work. Stop by this afternoon to see who was there. It was a slow day more strippers then gentlemen the entire time I was there. Got a dance with Monse in VIP. And yes she knows how to hustle. In a good way. Most of the other dancers we're bored to death. I had my eye on Frankie. Does anyone know if she does extras? I didn't see Naomi thick blonde girl does she do extras too?Frankie. Limited services, HJ seems all she's doing.

Naomi- not there often. Yes CFS.

SuperSonicGsxr
12-31-21, 23:05
Heading to Pandora's Adult Cabaret tonight. Who should I avoid and who should I try? I'm hoping a couple are there from last week, the female half was better looking than the dancers and super flirty. My guess is he brings his girlfriend there to hook up with guys in parking lot. He mentioned FetLife swingers group to Monse last week.

Farquar2
01-01-22, 01:25
Heading to Pandora's Adult Cabaret tonight. Who should I avoid and who should I try? I'm hoping a couple are there from last week, the female half was better looking than the dancers and super flirty. My guess is he brings his girlfriend there to hook up with guys in parking lot. He mentioned FetLife swingers group to Monse last week.Much better than waiting for a response here:

https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/

DeezNutz17
01-01-22, 11:35
Much better than waiting for a response here:

https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/Just before the holidays it was poppin during the day shift. There was even a thread here detailing just about every lady and what they were and were not doing. But as we entered the holiday season I visited and noticed many new girls that were young and / or new. As a result I think the mileage went down and I haven't been back. I probably went 3-4 times between October and mid December and had chatted with most day / early evening ladies and they were all pretty much down for something. The last time I went it was lots of new faces but far less action to be had.

Diver6390
01-01-22, 12:26
Much better than waiting for a response here:

https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/Which one of those pics is Monse? I keep hearing so much about her, would like to see a picture.

TheMightyQuinn
01-01-22, 13:57
Just before the holidays it was poppin during the day shift. There was even a thread here detailing just about every lady and what they were and were not doing. But as we entered the holiday season I visited and noticed many new girls that were young and / or new. As a result I think the mileage went down and I haven't been back. I probably went 3-4 times between October and mid December and had chatted with most day / early evening ladies and they were all pretty much down for something. The last time I went it was lots of new faces but far less action to be had.Similar experiences as of late. I've talk to a couple dancers about it. They all say the same thing. The reason song the regulars have not been seen recently include:

1. Sickness / health. Nothing Covid related but many of the moms are saying their kids are bringing home colds so mommy has to stay home or mom is getting sick too.

2. A lot of girls have been traveling. It's pretty typical dad Dancers like to travel but I think all the pent-up not traveling has finally worn on them.

3. Kids home from school because of holidays and lack of babysitting means they can't get out.

We'll see if things get back to normal is a week or so. Fingers crossed.

Toomgis
01-01-22, 14:30
There is a girl who owns a espresso stand that also dances at Kitten's. I don't want to put her name out there. But, I want to know if anyone has done a VIP with her, and is it worth it?I met two stand owners on the same night a few Saturdays ago. Not sure which one you're asking about. One works near Montlake Terrace. The other Kent. Took each separately to VIP room. Montlake Terrace owner was HJ only and probably never more. Second got a CBJ. She had a condom at the ready, so thinking more is possible. I love fucking baristas but for some reason an owner would be a notch or two higher.

Both were very open they own stands. They both post on business Insta when they will be at the club. Cost- $50 for room, 300 for "dances" + 50/100 for extra. So very pricey. You be the judge if it's worth it.

RandyWanker
01-01-22, 14:31
Which one of those pics is Monse? I keep hearing so much about her, would like to see a picture.Short answer: You won't find a face pic of Monse here. The club has consistently not showed her face in any pics, probably at her request. I don't recognize her booty or substantial chest in any of the current pics. You won't have trouble finding her: they'll announce her on stage.

She is not a beauty like Ava or Amber. If they are 9's, Monse is a 6; but not, IMO a butter face. Keep in mind that once you are in the dark with her, you won't be concerned about her face. She is no pole acrobat, sorta thick, but extremely fit. She showed me pictures of her impressive daily yoga routine. She's got a big smile for everyone like she's been longing for you since your last visit and her whispered sweet nothings are inspiring. She is responsive to customer ministrations but is very focused on your score.

She only works days, usually taking Monday off although she sometimes gets called in then also. You will find her on the floor at opening every other day because she treats this like a job that she enjoys and is very good at.

She must be making more dance money than anyone else in Seattle, based heavily on regulars. She expressed amenability to OTC contact a few years ago when she had an AMP location and wasn't so busy en-club. You could ask if she still does massages.

ShadowForce
01-01-22, 14:47
Which one of those pics is Monse? I keep hearing so much about her, would like to see a picture.Well, I was tired of hearing about her for months and just decided to go into pandoras on a weekday several months ago and finally met her.

I'm 33 and prefer younger women. I did not really find her attractive. She struck me as probably early 40's with some work done--not 'bad looking', but not my cup of tea.

I know at least some of the appeal with her is a pretty much open menu, which I think is a big plus in a strip club.

Again, just my take. Probably just better to go see for yourself--no filters, no airbrushing, real life.

GinVermo
01-01-22, 16:58
I met two stand owners on the same night a few Saturdays ago. Not sure which one you're asking about. One works near Montlake Terrace. The other Kent. Took each separately to VIP room. Montlake Terrace owner was HJ only and probably never more. Second got a CBJ. She had a condom at the ready, so thinking more is possible. I love fucking baristas but for some reason an owner would be a notch or two higher.

Both were very open they own stands. They both post on business Insta when they will be at the club. Cost- $50 for room, 300 for "dances" + 50/100 for extra. So very pricey. You be the judge if it's worth it.Yeah, no. It isn't, especially for hand jobs and condoms. The epitome of GPS, in my judgement anyway.

Then there's cover, soft drinks, sales pressure and lack of privacy. I enjoy the clubs occasionally for the viewing, but certainly not for the "action". My mileage varies way too much in their favor to justify the prices. However, as always, to each their own.

SkyJock
01-01-22, 17:27
Although I don't "partake" of her services, I have to say that she is probably the nicest, most decent person I have ever met in a club. If I'm there, she always takes time to stop for a minute and say hi, and chat for a moment. She knows she's not my cup of tea, but that doesn't stop her from being the friendly person she is. I have never ever seen her with an attitude or any sense of anger. I think (IMO) the reason you won't see her face on Instagram, is because she is working on a business of her own on the side. Online pics are forever.

I have read here that she is not a scammer, or ROB, and have also heard that sometimes she just says; "pay me whatever".

Although she is a bit older, she takes good care of herself. To me she is "Monse the Beautiful".

AsaMona22
01-01-22, 21:06
Which one of those pics is Monse? I keep hearing so much about her, would like to see a picture.Its in their stories, has all the girls. Pls let this be the last time someone asks what she looks like!

Facials
01-02-22, 15:45
Although I don't "partake" of her services, I have to say that she is probably the nicest, most decent person I have ever met in a club. If I'm there, she always takes time to stop for a minute and say hi, and chat for a moment. She knows she's not my cup of tea, but that doesn't stop her from being the friendly person she is. I have never ever seen her with an attitude or any sense of anger. I think (IMO) the reason you won't see her face on Instagram, is because she is working on a business of her own on the side. Online pics are forever.

I have read here that she is not a scammer, or ROB, and have also heard that sometimes she just says; "pay me whatever".

Although she is a bit older, she takes good care of herself. To me she is "Monse the Beautiful".She is still in better shape than most of the strippers there. 5'0" 115 lbs.

Fake Boobs. Does the botox thing. Most do. Super nice. Not a scammer.

Despite reports, she won't BBFS anyone. She is open to it. She will make you happy at a reasonable rate.

She can deepthroats and ride.

CoronaLime
01-02-22, 17:26
Short answer: You won't find a face pic of Monse here. The club has consistently not showed her face in any pics, probably at her request. I don't recognize her booty or substantial chest in any of the current pics. You won't have trouble finding her: they'll announce her on stage.

She is not a beauty like Ava or Amber. If they are 9's, Monse is a 6; but not, IMO a butter face. Keep in mind that once you are in the dark with her, you won't be concerned about her face. She is no pole acrobat, sorta thick, but extremely fit. She showed me pictures of her impressive daily yoga routine. She's got a big smile for everyone like she's been longing for you since your last visit and her whispered sweet nothings are inspiring. She is responsive to customer ministrations but is very focused on your score.

She only works days, usually taking Monday off although she sometimes gets called in then also. You will find her on the floor at opening every other day because she treats this like a job that she enjoys and is very good at.

She must be making more dance money than anyone else in Seattle, based heavily on regulars. She expressed amenability to OTC contact a few years ago when she had an AMP location and wasn't so busy en-club. You could ask if she still does massages.Amber is a 9?

Really?

Monse thick? She can't be more than 110 lbs.

CornholeBi
01-02-22, 17:43
Amber is a 9?

Really?

Monse thick? She can't be more than 110 lbs.I think Monse's closer to thick than petite on the spectrum. She's def not fat.

And yeah, Amber is maybe a 7 on a really slow day. I'm a big fan of Ava though, and she's a solid 8 and most days a 9 compared to others there.

Diana is my personal 10 - the right blend of cute. But her night time shifts are harder for me and she's not cheap, even as great as the VIP is with her.

Anyone seen the new girl Lilith? In a few photos with Diana from NYE and they've been posting her on IG a lot.

Jade's been popping up a lot too but don't think I've seen anyone review her. Someone posted about a Jade at Kitten's so I'm guessing they're not the same (I hope) since the Kitten's Jade was said to be a ROB. Kenzie seems to be there a lot with Jade. They both seem pretty hot but also kind of like GPS.

Or Lucy and Ariel? I got to find that long list again.

DrtyHarry
01-02-22, 17:44
Its in their stories, has all the girls. Pls let this be the last time someone asks what she looks like!She is a legit good person and I love the fact that she is not money hungry. She could easily ask for more but always charges the same.

Farquar2
01-02-22, 17:48
Amber is a 9?

Really?

Monse thick? She can't be more than 110 lbs.One person's estimation of a dancer can be completely different than another's. And remember how low the lighting is in strip clubs, although Pandora's is at least at a moderate level. Kittens is the darkest of any club in the region.

Pawghtr16
01-02-22, 18:43
I have lived in WA for a few years and moved away for a while occasionally visit from time ot time, never ventuered to dabble in the club scene. Reading through some of the reports there seems to be a lot of opportunities to get in some fun. Will be arriving in seattle for one night and looking to dabble at Pandora's or Kittens, which is the better spot for a Monday night? Just wanted to see how much $ I should have on hand for some FS fun or would it be better to just hit * up instead?

Cheers gents.

Lego19
01-03-22, 02:48
I have lived in WA for a few years and moved away for a while occasionally visit from time ot time, never ventuered to dabble in the club scene. Reading through some of the reports there seems to be a lot of opportunities to get in some fun. Will be arriving in seattle for one night and looking to dabble at Pandora's or Kittens, which is the better spot for a Monday night? Just wanted to see how much $ I should have on hand for some FS fun or would it be better to just hit * up instead?

Cheers gents.Kittens has the hottest girls and prices could easily go up to 500 for CFS. Pandoras more bang for buck. Read the posts here to find more info on girls.

Pawghtr16
01-03-22, 05:27
Kittens has the hottest girls and prices could easily go up to 500 for CFS. Pandoras more bang for buck. Read the posts here to find more info on girls.Been checking out the IG for both, looks like Pandora's has more variety but I'm sure they're both a hit or miss. Don't have much time since I get in late at night and kittens is closer. From what I've read, Vee at kittens seems like a wild time or should I do the for sure thing and hit up a girl from the board.

Thanks for the advice.

Farquar2
01-03-22, 10:35
Been checking out the IG for both, looks like Pandora's has more variety but I'm sure they're both a hit or miss. Don't have much time since I get in late at night and kittens is closer. From what I've read, Vee at kittens seems like a wild time or should I do the for sure thing and hit up a girl from the board.

Thanks for the advice.Vee stated on her Instagram a while back that she is now permanently at Kittens, having moved from Pandora's. But lately she's showing on her IG that she's at Sugar's. So, before you head out that night, check her I. G to see where she is, or even message her to ask ahead of time:

https://www.instagram.com/vee.arias410/

A lot of dancers are moving freely between Pandora's, Kittens, and Sugar's. Sugar's is only two months old. All three clubs all owned by people who know each other from when they worked together for the Talents West clubs. Many dancers are giving Sugar's a try. Maybe just for a night here and there.

CoronaLime
01-03-22, 14:20
Vee stated on her Instagram a while back that she is now permanently at Kittens, having moved from Pandora's. But lately she's showing on her IG that she's at Sugar's. So, before you head out that night, check her I. G to see where she is, or even message her to ask ahead of time:

https://www.instagram.com/vee.arias410/

A lot of dancers are moving freely between Pandora's, Kittens, and Sugar's. Sugar's is only two months old. All three clubs all owned by people who know each other from when they worked together for the Talents West clubs. Many dancers are giving Sugar's a try. Maybe just for a night here and there.She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck.
She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter.
Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.

DapperDavid
01-03-22, 14:36
Anybody know Lola's schedule at Pandora?

Pawghtr16
01-03-22, 14:37
She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck. She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter. Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.Got it! Thanks for the heads up, appreciate it.

Michael1967
01-03-22, 14:48
She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck.
She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter.
Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.OMG is that why there was and Aid car, Fire Truck and police there about a week or so ago?

Farquar2
01-03-22, 14:52
She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck.
Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.Thanks for the update. I'm impartial as far as Vee is concerned. I saw her at Pandora's just once. But I don't have any interest in her. Just got one dance from her. She's too fat and tatted for my liking. I just happen to see her Instagram account pop up occasionally. But, she did contact me on IG once because she thought I was the one who posted the long list of "who does what" at Kittens and Pandora's, back about October 23rd. I sense that someone sent her a screen shot of that list. I don't think she found it on her own. She's gotten enough "press" here on USASG now, that we'll see if she reads this and reacts.

SomeOne8492
01-03-22, 15:09
Was at Pandora right after midnight of NYE-NYD. Pandora is getting bunch of new girls but also been cracking down on girls doing extras and substances.

My regular told me that new manager (woman with glasses) is acting like a hound and sniffing girls' locker for pot and other stronger stuff or checking bathroom frequently. Other managers (not sure new or old) is also checking playgrounds more often recently. As a result, lot of oldies have been fired or moved to other clubs (I don't have specifics on who).

I do get why Pandora management want to tidy up shits since there were at least two EMT calls in the fall that I know of and one was with fentanyl od. Girl made it tho.

This plus the reports on tighter video monitoring does show change in Pandora but I wouldn't lament on it. Give it couple months and will loosen up again after seeing profit loss.

Lego19
01-03-22, 15:11
Been checking out the IG for both, looks like Pandora's has more variety but I'm sure they're both a hit or miss. Don't have much time since I get in late at night and kittens is closer. From what I've read, Vee at kittens seems like a wild time or should I do the for sure thing and hit up a girl from the board.

Thanks for the advice.It's up to you, if you like the uncertainty and excitement of going to the strip club go for it. But for sure you'll save a bit going with the board and as you said you it's a reliable option.

SkyJock
01-03-22, 15:46
Was at Pandora right after midnight of NYE-NYD. Pandora is getting bunch of new girls but also been cracking down on girls doing extras and substances.

My regular told me that new manager (woman with glasses) is acting like a hound and sniffing girls' locker for pot and other stronger stuff or checking bathroom frequently. Other managers (not sure new or old) is also checking playgrounds more often recently. As a result, lot of oldies have been fired or moved to other clubs (I don't have specifics on who).

I do get why Pandora management want to tidy up shits since there were at least two EMT calls in the fall that I know of and one was with fentanyl od. Girl made it tho.

This plus the reports on tighter video monitoring does show change in Pandora but I wouldn't lament on it. Give it couple months and will loosen up again after seeing profit loss.If that's true then why TF did you put in the private rooms in the club in the first place? By putting them in you pretty much endorsed the activity that would happen in there. You KNEW what happens behind the curtains. You just decided you wanted a "piece of the pie". Now you want to throw the pie out. Such stupid business practice by stupid people. It used to be that law enforcement would visit the area clubs frequently. Now, it's been years since I've seen or heard of any LE visits. So what are you afraid of? People in Seattle got fed up with LE spending so much time and money harassing the clubs that it became a political issue. "More important things" was part of the phraseology back in those times. Stop wasting tax payer money on strip clubs. If you follow politics at all you know that the city and government has swung way to the left. This means that "live and let live" is more the mindset these days.

Also, if you follow the news, a few months back, a certain city council member was very vocal in her opposition to SPD "harassing" prostitutes that frequent Aurora Ave. Other members of city gov't agreed with her. Now, the SPD don't even bother them anymore. Girls are making deals right under the nose of SPD with no fear of being arrested. They leave them alone.

I recently talked to a girl at Ricks down the street and she gave me the whole rundown on the private rooms. She told me that management knows exactly what happens back there. That what happens between two adults is between the guy and the girl. She gave me a list of typical prices. Very informative. Another girl at Pandora's told me they pay attention to the cameras in the VIP. Sooo. No respect for privacy? Do they claim it's for the safety of the girl?

Why TF would anyone want to get a VIP room now? If a girl is supposed to "dial back" their activity, what reason do I have for putting out the extra $$ in the first place.

Stupid people that know nothing of how to run a business. BTW, weed is legal now. Management needs to get their shit together. I hope they read this.

Barnie
01-03-22, 15:58

This plus the reports on tighter video monitoring does show change in Pandora but I wouldn't lament on it. Give it couple months and will loosen up again after seeing profit loss.Nah. I have not been denied anything.

This is common way for a dancer to decline services.

Everything goes in VIP rooms at Pandoras, Sugars and Kittens.

They do have to be more careful in the VIP area. That is just because the club wants them to get clients to book the rooms.

I heard Nadia got fired for substance issues at Pandoras. Still. Doing blo out in the open is pretty blatant.

Another Brazilian Greek Queen got fired for taking customers to the parking lot and for stalking guys that don't want to do privates.

GinVermo
01-03-22, 16:54
Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.I saw her at Sugar's and was stupid enough to go to the VIP room for the last time ever. She ripped me right off because I made it easy. She was much better behaved before that bullshit, but yes, I could definitely smell that snatch. Heavy drug users are sick all the time and their snatches stink because of it. To top it all off, she's a fucking beggar. No amount is satisfactory. She just wants more and more and more and refuses to work for it.

ShavedKitties
01-03-22, 21:33
Nah. I have not been denied anything.

This is common way for a dancer to decline services.

Everything goes in VIP rooms at Pandoras, Sugars and Kittens.

They do have to be more careful in the VIP area. That is just because the club wants them to get clients to book the rooms.

I heard Nadia got fired for substance issues at Pandoras. Still. Doing blo out in the open is pretty blatant.

Another Brazilian Greek Queen got fired for taking customers to the parking lot and for stalking guys that don't want to do privates.I haven't been denied anything either. I don't do rooms tho, I get what I want right on the floor. I was there Thursday night finger banging and getting a handy from a cute girl like always.