PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Twcaus
02-15-23, 02:56
We now have more young GFE + Spa-girl type Chinese & Taiwanese girls in Seattle. For example, Tina (Taiwanese) at Dream Spa on NW Market in Seattle, and also a young Shenyang girl at Rambling Massage next to Cleopatra and NW 65th in Seattle. Shenyang girl at Rambling was surprisingly pretty, a GND + spinner type, 100% natural, very sensual clitoris, and, of course, extremely tight box. YMMV.Where is this Dream Spa on NW Market? Did it change the name? Couldn't find it in GMap.

Efurufe
02-15-23, 10:42
Where is this Dream Spa on NW Market? Did it change the name? Couldn't find it in GMap.Go to rubmaps, search for "dream" in Washington State:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-dream-spa-seattle-wa-175887

Runde
02-15-23, 13:26
Where is this Dream Spa on NW Market? Did it change the name? Couldn't find it in GMap.It popped up here over the last month or so, phone number used to be a place on 15th Cap Hill. Saw Coco last week, 40's hot and good service. I'll swing by again see if I catch Tina.

It's next to Two Smiling Feet foot massage.

DrTraveler
02-16-23, 16:56
Saw the recent posts about the newer spots in Ballard and decided to check out both.

Rambling Massage NW 65th and 8th. Met with Eva, a young, pretty Chinese woman in her 30's with a cute natural body and perky B cups. 70 house fee for one hour. Decent massage with pressure and plenty of teasing. She was sweet but a bit businesslike at the beginning. On the flip I wanted to get a sense of what she was into and ended up with a topless CBJ through plastic wrap and a bare HJ for the eventual finish. Was really hoping for FS but she said she was on her period and to come back "next time. " A prior poster mentioned YMMV for FS so maybe she does it. Definitely cute and GND but offerings are not expansive.

Dream on NW Market St. Met with Coco, a woman in her 50's who has had some face and lip work done but has a smoking hot body with natural D cups. 60 house fee for one hour. She was very into cleaning: alcohol spray on hands and privates, wipes, etc. CBJ, DATY, and CFS for 200 additional (overpaid). Wanted 60 more for a BBBJ. Great body, nice service, but I prefer skin on skin.

I'd be grateful for some intel on an AMP lady with YMMV BBFS, even if it takes a few visits to get to know them. Looking for a regular.

ProudEagleFly
02-16-23, 21:31
And it was Bella who was working with her at Lin's last week who was literally 80+ years old looking like she needed a walker to get around.

You will added to my ignore list now.Someone really confused or on the payroll. I was there this week and saw Emma. Nothing fat about her, nice body and cute. I don't know anything about Bella. There was another girl there cleaning up from her last customer. She must have parked her walker in back. She didn't seem to need it when I was there.

Sy357
02-18-23, 18:21
If anyone knows where that old bat shit crazy Lisa who used to work at the China Harbor location feel free to PM. I still want to bang that old hag.

Ocean Explorer
02-19-23, 19:55
If anyone knows where that old bat shit crazy Lisa who used to work at the China Harbor location feel free to PM. I still want to bang that old hag.She got married!! Amazing. I follow her on WeChat. She is doing quite well, thank you. My guess is that he had been a satisfied customer.

HotsFeru
02-20-23, 06:05
Went to rambling in Seattle. No back parking it's literally on a busy street. Was greeted a very cute mid 30's Chinese lady. B cups with a tat. 70 for an hour, it was a great massage with lots of oil. A little bit of teasing on the flip was a CBJ with a plastic wrap. She wanted house plus 200.

Great massage but won't repeat.

PnwVette
02-20-23, 21:32
Went to Diva in Renton. Met by "Rosey". Very attractive mid 30's. Has one of the finest bodies I have ever seen. After the session, I told her I was going to write a review. She asked if I would keep it PG for legal purposes. Lets just say, I left with a very large smile and will be returning. She introduce me to a couple of the other girls. One was really petite with an amazing body, and the other had a very voluptuous body (not fat by any means). I will definitely be taking the petite one for a session soon.

Salamp
02-21-23, 14:22
Question for those that are, or have been, on rubmaps. . . How difficult is it to cancel? I am considering paying for a month or 2, getting all of the info I need, and then cancelling, as it isn't the most active site, and there doesn't seem to be enough activity each month to justify paying for much beyond that. Is it like trying to cancel a gym membership, or do they actually make it easy?

Thanks.

PnwVette
02-21-23, 15:10
I went there the very first day they opened, and got a tallish, attractive gal. Massage was OK< but she wanted $100 for an HJ! I told her that is way too much, and that $40 is the norm. She was initially reluctant to accept that, but finally did. But after the massage (I paid for the hour, but the HJ was completed about 30 minutes into the session), she did not massage me any further. So, I have never returned.

Did see another gal there as I left, and she was cute. But those outrageous prices drove me away.That's unfortunate. I can say, my experience wasn't like that at all. I also didn't see any tallish girls there, just short and cute.

Dresser124
02-21-23, 17:05
Question for those that are, or have been, on rubmaps. . . How difficult is it to cancel? I am considering paying for a month or 2, getting all of the info I need, and then cancelling, as it isn't the most active site, and there doesn't seem to be enough activity each month to justify paying for much beyond that. Is it like trying to cancel a gym membership, or do they actually make it easy?

Thanks.Just go into you account and remove the credit card info, after a month you will back to standard user.

Ocean Explorer
02-21-23, 18:44
I returned to Euro to visit Toy who I had not seen for about 5 years. My semi-retirement. But I had probably visited Toy about every month (or more) from 2012 to 2017. This was a wonderful return visit. Euro is the Gold Star AMP in my view. Table shower, Sauna, Nice rooms and Room 3 has its on shower for clean up at the end and women with skill in making you feel good. Toy had been in semi-retirement herself for the past two years. Michelle met me at the door and she looked as good as ever. But I was on a mission to revisit Toy. She is on the short side with nice, natural boobs that she knows how to use. She is still athletic and does walking or yoga every morning to stay in shape. There has been some bad mouthing of Euro lately, and it true Toy and the other are in their 40's, but experience matters and I have not found sexier technique anywhere else. So, table shower, sauna, massage, BBBJ, BBFS for $$. Put Euro back on your list.

ILuvazns
02-21-23, 18:53

Thanks.Really easy to cancel, but I stopped my membership because of so many fake reviews from the owners of the places.

ShibaSig12
02-21-23, 19:11
I returned to Euro to visit Toy who I had not seen for about 5 years. My semi-retirement. But I had probably visited Toy about every month (or more) from 2012 to 2017. This was a wonderful return visit. Euro is the Gold Star AMP in my view. Table shower, Sauna, Nice rooms and Room 3 has its on shower for clean up at the end and women with skill in making you feel good. Toy had been in semi-retirement herself for the past two years. Michelle met me at the door and she looked as good as ever. But I was on a mission to revisit Toy. She is on the short side with nice, natural boobs that she knows how to use. She is still athletic and does walking or yoga every morning to stay in shape. There has been some bad mouthing of Euro lately, and it true Toy and the other are in their 40's, but experience matters and I have not found sexier technique anywhere else. So, table shower, sauna, massage, BBBJ, BBFS for $$. Put Euro back on your list.Thanks for report! Is the total damage $$? Or is that on top of house fee?

Ocean Explorer
02-21-23, 20:50
Thanks for report! Is the total damage $$? Or is that on top of house fee?Total cost including house.

I simply put the $$ on the table after I arrive and there is no discussion about cost.

Gilbert202
02-22-23, 17:51
Thanks for report! Is the total damage $$? Or is that on top of house fee?Saw the write up on how great Euro was. Including the comment it has gotten some bad reports lately.

Let me add I was there maybe 4 months ago, got a way too old hag with no skill at anything, when I simply told her stop and gave her a small tip, the mamasan came bursting in and screamed at me, I told her to step aside before I got really pissed and left, worst AMP is metro area.

SuroAwei
02-23-23, 15:39
Met Emi. Great body and face but immediately wanted tip upfront which killed the mood. I told her to slow down on the HJ to move on to FS but she kept going to finish and basically gaslighted me saying I'm too quick. Since the money was already handed over I couldn't do anything. So I basically gave 2 point 6 for a rushed HJ, lessons learned, should only ever pay for HJ upfront and walk the fuck out if I don't get a good rate.

JakeDSnake
02-24-23, 12:24
Does any know if this website is legit?

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/209458.html

Thanks.

PnwVette
02-26-23, 18:56
Met Emi. Great body and face but immediately wanted tip upfront which killed the mood. I told her to slow down on the HJ to move on to FS but she kept going to finish and basically gaslighted me saying I'm too quick. Since the money was already handed over I couldn't do anything. So I basically gave 2 point 6 for a rushed HJ, lessons learned, should only ever pay for HJ upfront and walk the fuck out if I don't get a good rate.Thats unfortunate! I know when I went there the service was great. No "used car haggling" or rush. I don't think Emi was there during my visit, but then again, I had a bit of a brain fog when I was leaving.

SitbacRelax
02-28-23, 07:17
Texting with a Japanese and a few Koren girls all gave me the same address 10th street. In a sub of Seattle I suppose. Wondering if any of you all have been there. On Google looks like a very nice apartment complex. I didn't put conplete address due to maybe site is watched. Any info would be great. Pm me for actual address.

AussieFury
02-28-23, 11:04
Texting with a Japanese and a few Koren girls all gave me the same address 10th street. In a sub of Seattle I suppose. Wondering if any of you all have been there. On Google looks like a very nice apartment complex. I didn't put conplete address due to maybe site is watched. Any info would be great. Pm me for actual address.I suspect you're talking about a well-known apartment complex in Bellevue. Many indy Thai ladies there and a couple of K-girl AAMPs. To answer your question, yes. Anyone who's been hobbying in area for more than a few weeks has probably been there. LE knows about it. Everyone knows about it.

That said, let's say someone DOES PM you for the address. What do they do with it? Stand outside and hope to get a glimpse of someone buzzing in at the keypad? The address is pointless to someome without a prior appointment unless they are a stalker.

I don't know what additional info you're asking for. It's a building. There are hookers in some of the apartments. Mostly Asian ones. Except for the K-AAMPs the girls are mostly Thai and independent, though they pretty much all know each other and get together often to cook.

SitbacRelax
02-28-23, 13:36
I suspect you're talking about a well-known apartment complex in Bellevue. Many indy Thai ladies there and a couple of K-girl AAMPs. To answer your question, yes. Anyone who's been hobbying in area for more than a few weeks has probably been there. LE knows about it. Everyone knows about it.

That said, let's say someone DOES PM you for the address. What do they do with it? Stand outside and hope to get a glimpse of someone buzzing in at the keypad? The address is pointless to someome without a prior appointment unless they are a stalker.

I don't know what additional info you're asking for. It's a building. There are hookers in some of the apartments. Mostly Asian ones. Except for the K-AAMPs the girls are mostly Thai and independent, though they pretty much all know each other and get together often to cook.Thank you answered whatvi wanted to know. This will be my second time in seattle first time went great if you care to read my time there I post a review. Enjoyed it very much so. I hope to enjoy more this time! This Japanese lady been sending pics just hope its her when I arrive. Again thank you for the info very helpful. Happy mongering.

ErosWa
02-28-23, 18:37
Thank you answered whatvi wanted to know. This will be my second time in seattle first time went great if you care to read my time there I post a review. Enjoyed it very much so. I hope to enjoy more this time! This Japanese lady been sending pics just hope its her when I arrive. Again thank you for the info very helpful. Happy mongering.Is the 'Japanese' girl you are texting named Yuri? She's not Japanese. She's Thai. Not hard on the eyes, late 30's.

AussieFury
02-28-23, 19:30
Thank you answered whatvi wanted to know. This will be my second time in seattle first time went great if you care to read my time there I post a review. Enjoyed it very much so. I hope to enjoy more this time! This Japanese lady been sending pics just hope its her when I arrive. Again thank you for the info very helpful. Happy mongering.The only provider representing herself as "Japanese" in Bellevue is Yukigo. She's 100% Thai AFAIK.

She's real, but way older than you'd guess.

SirenaLx
03-01-23, 00:08
Long time lurker, recently joined, first post, sorry it negative. Used this site for several recommendations, thought I'd try Lin's. Rang bell, youngish gal (dunno age, hard for me to tell) met me, showed me room, pd 60 for an hr. Asked for tip up front, I asked if FS was avail, she said HJ for 80, I said no, massage only. I laid down, she came back after a couple, offered HJ 80, then 60 then 40, I still said no, she said then only hhr massage. Massage was mediocre, my cat gives a better kneading than she did. I was bummed.

AussieFury
03-01-23, 00:26
Deleted by Admin

Stop doing this shit, the only reason he keeps coming back is because you guys keep giving him attention. The second you think it's him, report the post, I get rid of him, nobody engages him, he gets to post once or twice, I delete, none of you children play with him and eventually he goes somewhere else where people validate him.

Just fucking stop, he's a cancer and you're helping him grow.

A2

Seattle Ampfan
03-01-23, 11:49
Long time lurker, recently joined, first post, sorry it negative. Used this site for several recommendations, thought I'd try Lin's. Rang bell, youngish gal (dunno age, hard for me to tell) met me, showed me room, pd 60 for an hr. Asked for tip up front, I asked if FS was avail, she said HJ for 80, I said no, massage only. I laid down, she came back after a couple, offered HJ 80, then 60 then 40, I still said no, she said then only hhr massage. Massage was mediocre, my cat gives a better kneading than she did. I was bummed.Well if all you really wanted was a massage, then this is probably the wrong place to be looking for recommendations. Although you could try Symmetry Spa on Greenwood and 144th, they are around there and were "massage only" the last time I visited.

KevinLeelUK
03-01-23, 18:47
Any word on this lady? Older but pics look tight and seems like a freak?

https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/44656ce2-7b8e-40f8-8f1c-da1dc0bab5f7I saw her today for a massage appointment. She's new to Seattle but very experienced. A true pleaser. Great if like me you enjoy a long edging session and / or prostate play. Other options are on the menu but I only experienced the body rub.

Mitch, our tastes align and I think you'll dig her.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2518108-IPO-maturegilf-massage&p=13991389#post13991389.

ChasOnTheGo
03-01-23, 18:53
Went to Diva in Renton. Met by "Rosey". Very attractive mid 30's. Has one of the finest bodies I have ever seen. After the session, I told her I was going to write a review. She asked if I would keep it PG for legal purposes. Lets just say, I left with a very large smile and will be returning. She introduce me to a couple of the other girls. One was really petite with an amazing body, and the other had a very voluptuous body (not fat by any means). I will definitely be taking the petite one for a session soon.What was the total price for house + tip.

Axa575
03-01-23, 21:24
Has anyone here hit up Magnolia Spa in Renton? Any tips or girls to look for? Any ideas of the house price?

Mitch Cor
03-02-23, 02:50
Thanks!! Did she allow multiple shots? 220/ hr seems pretty reasonable for nuru. And how did she compare with BEM or BeatrixBliss?

I saw her today for a massage appointment. She's new to Seattle but very experienced. A true pleaser. Great if like me you enjoy a long edging session and / or prostate play. Other options are on the menu but I only experienced the body rub.

Mitch, our tastes align and I think you'll dig her.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2518108-IPO-maturegilf-massage&p=13991389#post13991389.

AussieFury
03-02-23, 10:05
Has anyone here hit up Magnolia Spa in Renton? Any tips or girls to look for? Any ideas of the house price?I was there yesterday. It's hit or miss with providers and service. I didn't stay this time.

Padrote425
03-02-23, 11:14
Besides renton spa it's the other FS shop in renton chicks are ok most time they ask for 200+ I anyways give 200 but feel the service reflects that.

Once they used the plastic from a pack of paper cups to blow me.

So take that as you must.

I'd prolly go again idk but I'm not a fan of renton spa either nor the tna chick's up in renton.

Has anyone here hit up Magnolia Spa in Renton? Any tips or girls to look for? Any ideas of the house price?

JSnake921
03-02-23, 12:44
Besides renton spa it's the other FS shop in renton chicks are ok most time they ask for 200+ I anyways give 200 but feel the service reflects that.

I'd prolly go again idk but I'm not a fan of renton spa either nor the tna chick's up in renton.Plastic from a rack of paper cups. That is some supply chain issues right there. But good on them for supporting our mongering.

RawhHigh
03-02-23, 14:54
Plastic from a rack of paper cups. That is some supply chain issues right there. But good on them for supporting our mongering.LOL. It might be BYOC in the near future. Not that I haven't done it before.

CookieGuy
03-02-23, 16:23

I'd prolly go again idk but I'm not a fan of renton spa either nor the tna chick's up in renton.Well, at least they didn't use the actual paper cup!

Axa575
03-02-23, 19:19

I'd prolly go again idk but I'm not a fan of renton spa either nor the tna chick's up in renton.Sounds like BBBJ / BBFS aren't options then, if they're resorting to loose ass plastic hahaha.

Padrote425
03-02-23, 21:55
Sounds like BBBJ / BBFS aren't options then, if they're resorting to loose ass plastic hahaha.This could be true. I do think they just get mad I don't pony up the extra 20.

When I first started going one of them gave me a punch card after I think 7 visits you got a massage on the house. Pretty sure they still expected 2. But I never kept it stupid me.

Buck1138
03-03-23, 07:57
What was the total price for house + tip.I tried this place today. They wanted 60 for the house fee plus 260 because I'm tall so she assumed I have a big Wang.

I walked but she was hot.

AussieFury
03-03-23, 10:47
I tried this place today. They wanted 60 for the house fee plus 260 because I'm tall so she assumed I have a big Wang.

I walked but she was hot.Jenny_Saya (now Juile) and Tina_Dang from TNA work there sometimes.

I saw Julie there and got CBJ + CFS for 200 all in. Paid the house fee separately first. She didn't seem thrilled about +140 for FS, but when her options were politely presented as "take +140 or I will politely leave" she acquiesced.

Not going back. Too much upsell and I have a few hot Asian providers who accept $260 all in from me for an apartment visit with legit massage and pre+post showers. Negotiations kill my boner.

BrazGuy2020
03-04-23, 17:47
Can someone with an account please have a look at the review.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-sunny-massage-bellevue-wa-158977#rubmaps.

Thanks in advance.

Learning
03-05-23, 02:33
Magic Spa in Everett has been my spot when in town but haven't been in about 8 months. Anybody checked it out recently?

Learning
03-05-23, 07:26
Have not been to the city in a year or so but have enjoyed myself here. Any current info?

Learning
03-05-23, 07:29
Magic Spa in Everett. Would love to know if I should stop in.

Mitch Cor
03-05-23, 09:40
Nothing on menu at all. Note reviewer is a trusted source.

" Unfortunately, there is nothing on the menu at Sunny.

The location is very clean, the masseuse was very pretty. I was hoping I could add this location to my rotation. Nope.

Normal Routine, came in, paid fee, escorted to room, disrobed. She came in and started the massage. I went for my "Pro" move and slowly squeezed her thighs; she was not having it. This is what I call the "hand caught in the cookie jar". She proceeded to tell me that this "isn't that kind of massage place!" "keep your hands on the table" I did as I was told and Mr johnson shrunk in sadness. Great massage, very thorough, hot stones, hot packs (a first) - but nothing else.

The Seattle area is very extra friendly, and I have only got my "hand caught in the cookie jar" twice here and Blue Lotus (Tukwila".

Thanks in advance.

Btm1045
03-05-23, 12:53
Magic Spa in Everett. Would love to know if I should stop in.Public Service Announcement. Ain't no nothing here. Just a really good LMT massage.

SuperD253
03-06-23, 02:22

Thanks in advance.Nothing happened. No extras.

Learning
03-06-23, 05:26
Public Service Announcement. Ain't no nothing here. Just a really good LMT massage.Really? What is with a sudden change? Every review I can find sings it's praises.

AussieFury
03-06-23, 10:18
Dropped by Luxe in Burien. Purple house.

Met Amy. Short, young, cute, friendly.

Paid 60 house for 1 hour massage. Good massage. Flip comes and I put a benjamin on top of the 40 change on the side table and ask for FS.

But she wants +100 for HJ +200 for CBJ and +300 for CFS.

I politely pick up the benjamin and tell her she can keep the 40 as a tip for the great massage.

I've never had a provider see that benjamin and let me walk out with it. So she uses the translate app (she's been here 2 months) to tell me that she'll do it for +140 just this one time but I should bring more next time.

Sure, honey. Of course I'll do that.

Refuses to take off her bra during FS or let me pull them out.

No BJ at all.

Swats my hand away from her hip while I'm holding on during doggie.

Fake noises were too much so I decided to bang her harder until the noises became real. It worked eventually but I won't be back.

IronClad999
03-06-23, 10:39

Paid 60 house for 1 hour massage. Good massage. Flip comes and I put a benjamin on top of the 40 change on the side table and ask for FS.

I politely pick up the benjamin and tell her she can keep the 40 as a tip for the great massage.

I've never had a provider see that benjamin and let me walk out with it. So she uses the translate app (she's been here 2 months) to tell me that she'll do it for +140 just this one time but I should bring more next time.

No BJ at all.

Fake noises were too much so I decided to bang her harder until the noises became real. It worked eventually but I won't be back.Holy snap man, this is def highway robbery esp over 3 bens with no GFE; no cloths off, covered BJ, and verbal bargain! Anything above 2 bens should include BBBJ man. Crossing this one off and shoved to "DO NOT VISIT" category. Thanks for chancing man.

KitWalker1967
03-06-23, 11:09
Good Grief! Thanks for letting us know Aussie. Sorry you had to deal with such a Ferengi.

No BJ at all.

Fake noises were too much so I decided to bang her harder until the noises became real. It worked eventually but I won't be back.

RoadHazard
03-06-23, 14:12
Had a very similar experience. Super flirty, was lead on to believe FS was an option, but she robbed me $$ with nothing but a handjob to show for it. Won't ever be back.

No BJ at all.

AussieFury
03-06-23, 17:46
Kennewick, WA parlor got busted a few days ago, alleged human traffic, so may be part of much bigger deal, afterall much easier to to bust AMP.

Owners and girls do not scare me or make me feel less save, but the real criminals that do violent crime, car jacking, drugs, do scare me, sad with all that the oinks and the politicians are worried about amp's, anyway here is the link A Kennewick massage business was searched Wednesday as part of a statewide human trafficking investigation. https://www.newsbreak.com/kennewick-wa/2943119968350-tri-cities-massage-business-searched-as-part-of-federal-human-trafficking-investigation.

Keep your wits about you.First paragraph of that article is:

A Kennewick massage business was searched Wednesday as part of a statewide human trafficking investigation.Statewide. Looks like I'll be seeing apartment girls only for a while.

GoldMinerLxv
03-06-23, 19:55
First paragraph of that article is:

Statewide. Looks like I'll be seeing apartment girls only for a while.Thanks for the head's up Aussie. Better to be safe than sorry.

So just coincidentally I'm heading to Central Cali for a few months very soon, and so until then, I think I'll be sticking with my favorite AMP provider in Oly who I now know very well. Occasionally, she even comps some a BB quickie for all the business & other pleasures I give her.

Moose21
03-07-23, 00:17
Kennewick, WA parlor got busted a few days ago, alleged human traffic, so may be part of much bigger deal, afterall much easier to to bust AMP.

Owners and girls do not scare me or make me feel less save, but the real criminals that do violent crime, car jacking, drugs, do scare me, sad with all that the oinks and the politicians are worried about amp's, anyway here is the link A Kennewick massage business was searched Wednesday as part of a statewide human trafficking investigation. https://www.newsbreak.com/kennewick-wa/2943119968350-tri-cities-massage-business-searched-as-part-of-federal-human-trafficking-investigation.

Keep your wits about you.I met a young lady last week in Federal Way. We exchanged numbers and she told me she was leaving for Kennewick the next day. She didn't know how long she was going to be there. Two days later she says she's now in Portland. I thought it was a very short visit but this could explain why.

Moose21
03-07-23, 00:22

No BJ at all.

Fake noises were too much so I decided to bang her harder until the noises became real. It worked eventually but I won't be back.Went there once a while back. Wasn't impressed with the lady and got the same GPS vibe. I've never been back.

Lee Groinman
03-07-23, 01:48
There is young Chinese girl that works in there. She is the only one working, so it is very annoying if someone rings the doorbell. She only does little massage (15 mins) and goes straight to negotiating. CBJ was offered for 1.4, and she told me she is young. Hard no for me, and I asked her to finish the 30 minute massage that I paid for 50. The girl looks decent thou.

For 1.4 + .5, I can get better service with the Thai girls in Bellevue.Well that's going to be a hard pass! 1. 4 for CBJ? Not in this lifetime.

Peet0115
03-07-23, 11:33
Anyone been to One Massage in Seattle on Aurora lately? Used to be just one woman Annie there, is she gone?

CJH1956
03-07-23, 14:31

Keep your wits about you.The article says that two shops were searched in Tacoma. Anyone have any info on which ones?

ErosWa
03-07-23, 21:52
The article says that two shops were searched in Tacoma. Anyone have any info on which ones?According to WA. GOV.

The Tacoma location is Lilly Massage, 260X Bridgeport Way.

Seattle location is Lin's massage (this location has another name) , 406X Rainer Ave, Seattle, WA.

AussieFury
03-08-23, 15:09
Was in Burien today and noticed Seoul Spa had no open sign on and wasn't answering the phone.

Owners and girls are spooked.

Padrote425
03-08-23, 16:04
https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/c9b3148c-4381-4212-b21a-2f481e2fe749

Had anybody visited this location?

Looks like a trap house next to renton high school. Screams sting to me and newly uploaded on the site.

ErosWa
03-08-23, 17:03

Looks like a trap house next to renton high school. Screams sting to me and newly uploaded on the site.I drove past the house, a run down house in "bad" part of town. It looks sketchy as f*ck, no sign I could see. Not sure why you would go there, there are at least three FS places close by.

Leo The Lion
03-08-23, 18:40
Thanks for the recommendation! I tried her out last night and she was great. Options available for you BB dudes, but she said it depends on how clean you look.

Parking kind of sucked at her apartment, even at the super late time I was there. She is an older lady but her body is tight tight, or maybe it was the pink lights she has all over the room LOL but she has a better body than most of the chicks in their 20's on TNA.

I did the 280 option for a massage and CFS, I might come back and try her VIP.

Whoops just realized I quoted the wrong post, my bad.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2518108-IPO-maturegilf-massage&p=13991389

Thanks!! Did she allow multiple shots? 220/ hr seems pretty reasonable for nuru. And how did she compare with BEM or BeatrixBliss?

AussieFury
03-09-23, 10:37
I drove past the house, a run down house in "bad" part of town. It looks sketchy as f*ck, no sign I could see. Not sure why you would go there, there are at least three FS places close by.Based on the timing and layout of their ads, it looks like It's owned by the same group that owns Highland Spa, the new Tukwila spa / house, and 3837 Pacific in Tacoma.

All known for big upsell, bad service.

Now I'm trying to play the "which three close by FS spas is he talking about" game. :)

Highland, Lucky Star, and ?

Ladies at Lucky Star yesterday were MOTIVATED, but too old for me to stay.

PnwVette
03-09-23, 14:52

Looks like a trap house next to renton high school. Screams sting to me and newly uploaded on the site.I know the owner of that one. Its not a sting. The area is a little sketch though.

GoldMinerLxv
03-10-23, 17:59
Was in Burien today and noticed Seoul Spa had no open sign on and wasn't answering the phone.

Owners and girls are spooked.Drove by Garden Spa, Seoul Spa, & Luxe this morning and all three had their "OPEN" signs brightly lit up. And Garden Spa's parking lot was almost full too.

HarleySteve
03-10-23, 18:48
According to WA. GOV.

The Tacoma location is Lilly Massage, 260X Bridgeport Way.

Seattle location is Lin's massage (this location has another name) , 406X Rainer Ave, Seattle, WA.Review of Lily in Tacoma just appeared on Rubmaps.

MurmanDramus
03-10-23, 19:09
Drove by Garden Spa, Seoul Spa, & Luxe this morning and all three had their "OPEN" signs brightly lit up. And Garden Spa's parking lot was almost full too.You always have to take how full Garden's lot is with a grain of salt since there is the nail salon and auto shop right there. I've been there a couple times with the lot full and it was dead inside.

Chango Malo
03-10-23, 20:46
Cici's rotated out, someone going by Fiona is covering the bases at Midroos right now. I'm not recognizing the name.

Worth a visit?

KorbenDallas
03-11-23, 16:01
Anyway. I arrived and get greeted at the door by an older woman named Noah, must be in her 40's /50's, I'm bad at guessing ages. I was hesitant especially after she spoke, she had that smokers raspy voice, but her English was good and I really needed to bust a nut.Guys, Noah (Ms Raspy Voice) is a very nice lady, and will let you bust a nut in her without any translation, but she is a minimum of 65 and quite possibly above 70.

Nice lady, though.

Bonnie, OTOH, looks pretty sweet.

Moose21
03-11-23, 16:30
Drove by Garden Spa, Seoul Spa, & Luxe this morning and all three had their "OPEN" signs brightly lit up. And Garden Spa's parking lot was almost full too.All three are open this morning too.

Bfm66
03-11-23, 18:43
Guys, Noah (Ms Raspy Voice) is a very nice lady, and will let you bust a nut in her without any translation, but she is a minimum of 65 and quite possibly above 70.

Nice lady, though.

Bonnie, OTOH, looks pretty sweet.Yeah, Noah is really nice, especially if you are a regular. Bonnie is a sweetheart too, has a great bod for an older gal, busted several loads in her.

RedBreast
03-11-23, 19:47
Anyone have any experience at J & L Spa on Eastlake?

JSnake921
03-12-23, 09:06
I have been reading this discussion for a while and when did we move from the hit 20/30 year olds to the, it's okay 40/50 and now this latest 65 year old taking it. Why did these owners stop rotating the hot young girls and just give us all the mamasans and grannysans. Washington has gone downhill so much.

Mitch Cor
03-12-23, 11:10
One thing I've always wondered, especially about all the elderly BBFS AMP ladies. How have they been taking miles of dick bare, for so many years and still never caught anything permanent like herpes?

Guys, Noah (Ms Raspy Voice) is a very nice lady, and will let you bust a nut in her without any translation, but she is a minimum of 65 and quite possibly above 70.

Nice lady, though.

Bonnie, OTOH, looks pretty sweet.

Chango Malo
03-12-23, 17:55
How's the AMP scene down in Portland? Looks like I'll have a few gigs booked down in portlandia soon. I'm wondering if it's worth dipping into the local AMP scene while I'm there. Anyone familiar with both cities that can compare / contrast a bit?

ZoooBus
03-12-23, 18:40
One thing I've always wondered, especially about all the elderly BBFS AMP ladies. How have they been taking miles of dick bare, for so many years and still never caught anything permanent like herpes?What makes you think that they haven't? Herpes is highly transmissible when one has an outbreak of sores. That does not happen all that often. But no sores does not mean "safe". And there is no way to know if you ever had (which means that you would still have) herpes unless one goes to a doctor and have them do an antibody test. If you regularly go raw you probably acquired it at some time. About half of the people that have herpes are unaware of it. And unless you plan on having kids there is no need to know if you are positive or not.

Original703
03-13-23, 13:15
How's the AMP scene down in Portland? Looks like I'll have a few gigs booked down in portlandia soon. I'm wondering if it's worth dipping into the local AMP scene while I'm there. Anyone familiar with both cities that can compare / contrast a bit?It's been a couple years since I've hobbied in Portland, or more accurately tried to hobby in Portland. My spidey sense regarding AMPs in Seattle (and lots of other cities) is pretty darn good when it comes to finding places that offer HE, BJ, FS. But in Portland I almost always strike out. The only times I've gotten lucky were at a lingerie modeling place, and a couple other times with women from TNA. The modeling place was a very expensive way to get off. The women from TNA were reliable and got the job done.

If Portland has a thriving AMP scene, it's invisible to me.

Peet0115
03-14-23, 18:53
Hi sir I can PM you too many message.

Chango Malo
03-15-23, 00:04
It's been a couple years since I've hobbied in Portland, or more accurately tried to hobby in Portland. My spidey sense regarding AMPs in Seattle (and lots of other cities) is pretty darn good when it comes to finding places that offer HE, BJ, FS. But in Portland I almost always strike out. The only times I've gotten lucky were at a lingerie modeling place, and a couple other times with women from TNA. The modeling place was a very expensive way to get off. The women from TNA were reliable and got the job done.

If Portland has a thriving AMP scene, it's invisible to me.Grassyass, Ese. That's useful.

I should probably ask in the Portland section, but I figured asking someone with local experience would be informative.

Thanks again.

Eccaios
03-15-23, 13:56
Was staying in Belltown last week and after walking all over my back was killing me. I found a legit place that didn't break the bank like most of the swanky spas, Mana Massage. Was able to book an hour quickly. Greeted by sweet, attractive 40-something Chinese woman who put me in the first room. It was quite narrow, and the foot of the heated bed was pressed up against one side of the wall. I wasn't keen on the ceiling, which was just lattice work that allowed me to hear everything going on the front, including when someone answered the phone or when a customer entered.

I undressed completely, like I do for any massage, and laid face down covering myself with the small towel provided. That also seemed different from a legit MP, where you usually go under the sheet. Maybe I was just dumb and didn't recognized that there perhaps was a sheet. When she came back in she whipped the towel off and exposed me for a bit before putting it between my legs, essentially just barely covering my junk. Then she gave me a really nice soft, kneading massage all over, telling me she was feeling my muscles. She said I had a lot of knots and tensing, and that she was going to do some deep massage but she wouldn't hurt me LOL. She oiled me up, and the climbed on the table and proceeded to use her feet. But this wasn't like other back walking massages I've received before. It was super sensual. I'm not a foot guy, but goddamn at that moment I was ready to fuck her feet LOL. It was amazing, and worked out all the knots.

After, she straddled me and did a soft, sensual, but still therapeutic massage using what seemed like all her limbs. Never once was she not touching me in two places, and she sometimes would lock our fingers together while stroking up a leg or along the spine. She had no problem working the glutes, and in fact spent A LOT of time there, and the inner thigh, brush the boys often. When I finally flipped I was hard as a rock, and she smiled and said my blood flow was good LOL.

The front massage was equally as erotic, but halfway through she had to leave to deal with a customer arguing with someone about an appointment. It might have been 5-10 minutes that I laid there, my erection fading. When she returned she said she was so sorry and that she would give me an extra 20 minutes. She then sat at the foot end of the bed with one leg over mine and one of mine over hers, and massage everything BUT my now engorged member. Though she never failed to touch it has she stroked all around it and my balls. I was kicked myself that I didn't bring cash for extras, but she had her eyes closed the whole time, as if she was in some sort of trance.

Honestly, I think I enjoyed that tease far more than if she had then negotiated for a HE, though I have a feeling her technique is probably stellar. Hr massage was $80 and I tipped $40 because it was so awesome LOL.

Justice2001
03-15-23, 20:54
Was staying in Belltown last week and after walking all over my back was killing me. I found a legit place that didn't break the bank like most of the swanky spas, Mana Massage. Was able to book an hour quickly. Greeted by sweet, attractive 40-something Chinese woman who put me in the first room. It was quite narrow, and the foot of the heated bed was pressed up against one side of the wall. I wasn't keen on the ceiling, which was just lattice work that allowed me to hear everything going on the front, including when someone answered the phone or when a customer entered.

I undressed completely, like I do for any massage, and laid face down covering myself with the small towel provided. That also seemed different from a legit MP, where you usually go under the sheet. Maybe I was just dumb and didn't recognized that there perhaps was a sheet. When she came back in she whipped the towel off and exposed me for a bit before putting it between my legs, essentially just barely covering my junk. Then she gave me a really nice soft, kneading massage all over, telling me she was feeling my muscles. She said I had a lot of knots and tensing, and that she was going to do some deep massage but she wouldn't hurt me LOL. She oiled me up, and the climbed on the table and proceeded to use her feet. But this wasn't like other back walking massages I've received before. It was super sensual. I'm not a foot guy, but goddamn at that moment I was ready to fuck her feet LOL. It was amazing, and worked out all the knots.

After, she straddled me and did a soft, sensual, but still therapeutic massage using what seemed like all her limbs. Never once was she not touching me in two places, and she sometimes would lock our fingers together while stroking up a leg or along the spine. She had no problem working the glutes, and in fact spent A LOT of time there, and the inner thigh, brush the boys often. When I finally flipped I was hard as a rock, and she smiled and said my blood flow was good LOL.

The front massage was equally as erotic, but halfway through she had to leave to deal with a customer arguing with someone about an appointment. It might have been 5-10 minutes that I laid there, my erection fading. When she returned she said she was so sorry and that she would give me an extra 20 minutes. She then sat at the foot end of the bed with one leg over mine and one of mine over hers, and massage everything BUT my now engorged member. Though she never failed to touch it has she stroked all around it and my balls. I was kicked myself that I didn't bring cash for extras, but she had her eyes closed the whole time, as if she was in some sort of trance.

Honestly, I think I enjoyed that tease far more than if she had then negotiated for a HE, though I have a feeling her technique is probably stellar. Hr massage was $80 and I tipped $40 because it was so awesome LOL.That's what I'm looking for but with younger talent. Thanks for the report!

Shogun Hua
03-16-23, 21:04
I visited an AMP recently. Had a good time. Seniors can PM me for more details.

Bfm66
03-17-23, 01:22
Was feeling the urge, so I stopped in at VIP to see if there was anyone new or at least Rose was there. Much to my dismay, one of the usual grannies opened the door, I asked if Rose was there, she said no, so I asked if Michelle was there and she surprised me by saying yes she was. Of course she tried to convince me that she was better, but I knew better than that. She took me back to the room and Michelle soon came in, looking hot as hell in her little bikini top and short white cutoffs. She greeted me with a big smile, a hug and kiss. She had been on an extended vacation and it was her first day back. She had me undress and asked if I wanted a table shower, but I had just showered and was anxious to get to the activities at hand. She said no problem, I smelled good! She had me lie down and lightly ran her hands all over me, then ran her beautiful aftermarket tits all over my back and started trailing butterfly kisses over my shoulders and up my neck, which drove me nuts. I flipped over and she presented her breasts for me to kiss and suck on while she manually manipulated my Johnson, bringing it to full attention. She then gave me a BBBJ for a bit until I had her climb aboard for a mustache ride, which I believe she enjoyed quite well. She then prepared to mount up for cowgirl and asked if I wanted a cover. I always have trouble with the damn things and was very happy when she hopped on bare. She started with a slow grind, working up to a frenzy that had me spewing in a few minutes. She left me to recover while she cleaned herself up, then returned with a hot, wet towel, which she quickly used to clean me up after a quick spritz of alcohol. I got dressed and she gave me a big hug and kiss and sent me off with a smile. For those that don't know her, she is a tiny thing, probably mid 40's, long auburn hair, a tight little body with a nice pair of man mades. Definitely one of the better looking north Lynnwood / south Everett AMP providers.

SayOcean
03-17-23, 10:01
I was trying out a new restaurant that is next to Elite Spa in Edmonds. I notice that while the top signage still says 'Elite Spa' on the door they had decals and stickers calling themselves as Blue Ocean Massage. I never gave Elite Spa a shot due to recent comments saying it wasn't worth it. But someone might want to TOFTT with this new change.

KorbenDallas
03-18-23, 13:36
One thing I've always wondered, especially about all the elderly BBFS AMP ladies. How have they been taking miles of dick bare, for so many years and still never caught anything permanent like herpes?There is a 99.9% chance that they have herpes. As others have pointed out, it's not a thing that is constantly contagious.

Spectacular
03-18-23, 18:12
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Spectacular posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

ZoooBus
03-19-23, 13:39
There is a 99.9% chance that they have herpes. As others have pointed out, it's not a thing that is constantly contagious.From what I have read it is always somewhat contagious. There is no way of knowing if a person is a threat or not. In fact most people that have herpes are blissfully ignorant of that fact. One has to be specifically screened for that disease to know that one has it. This is an older article, but 90% of people that tested positive for herpes were unaware that they had the disease. Some even had effects for it and doctors misdiagnosed it. One needs an antibody test to be sure. And for your run of the mill person the odds are one out of five that one has it. If one regularly goes bareback with various sex workers it is going to be a sure thing that one has it. The good news is that unless one's partner was a virgin before they hooked up with any hobbyist they cannot claim that the disease came from their current sexual partner:

https://www.webmd.com/men/news/20020521/americans-unaware-of-herpes-epidemic

Original703
03-20-23, 13:05
Maple Village Spa (NE 55th and 25th Ave NE). The hours, the front door setup and the security made me hopeful. However, the woman who greeted me was dressed in a manner that reminded me of the places in Vegas where you go in for a foot rub and all you get is a foot rub. I didn't stay.

Do they have extras?

Original703
03-20-23, 13:15
First time at Q Spa on North 45th in Wallingford. Rang the bell and Nancy answered the door. I was slightly nervous as I'd read about the recent statewide busts, and a visit to an unknown AMP felt imprudent. Nancy is older than some and younger than others. Shoulder length black hair, friendly demeanor, very nice body (based on her face and clothed appearance, I'd guess her age at 50; based on her naked body, I'd guess quite a bit younger) --she is a sexy Chinese woman.

She left the room with the house fee, and I got undressed. She returned, made polite small talk, and surprised me be asking whether I was a cop. I stood naked in front of her and told her no, but she was still anxious. Her anxiety provoked my own. Still fully clothed she reached down and gently cupped my balls. Then she asked how she could be sure I wasn't a cop. I said, "Is it okay if I touch your breast?" She acquiesced, and I briefly massaged her breast. No O&A, and I wasn't about to initiate. Nancy asked to review my driver's license--I think maybe once in the hobby have I ever shared that--and I complied. She studied it. I generally try to stay anonymous or at least discreet; I felt pretty uncomfortable with my decision to show my identification. But the penis wants what the penis wants.

Nancy handed the license back, seemingly satisfied. She left the room again. And I had that thought that perhaps we've all had: this it, they're coming in, I'm going to be cited or arrested. I wasn't worried that I'd committed any infraction, but I'm also aware that you don't have to be guilty to be arrested. She returned and I gave her the gratuity. Then she bolted the front door and locked the door of the room we were in. She massaged my neck, back and legs, occasionally teasing my balls. When I arched my back, she gently reached under and stroked me. Nancy appeared not to be in any hurry. She continued the back massage with warm oil. Prior to the flip, she brought hot towels to remove the oil.

On the flip, her hands moved straight to my cock and balls. No pretense of a chest massage or leg massage. Fine by me. She stroked me to full hardness. Then she peeled off her clothes. She removed her shoes and dress, and she let me remove her panties. She stood next to me and applied some antiseptic to my nether regions. She put on a disposable glove and place some lube inside her. After tossing the glove, Nancy lay on the table and invited me up. She applied the condom and in I went! Very nice fit. We continued in mish until I finished.

House fee + gratuity: 200.

I might repeat but the application of the antiseptic and the clinical glove for lube wasn't super sexy.

Looks like the building is close to demolition--Nancy gave me a card for a shop on Mercer Island, Blossom Wellness Spa, and said it's the same owner. Also, she asked for my phone number but I declined.

BrianAlex009
03-20-23, 13:53
Hello People of the Guide.

I just found out this gem of a website, a couple of days ago. I was wondering if anybody could guide me, how much does it usually cost for an FS and how do I initiate it. I am nervous even walking in. Any tips from your past experiences are appreciated. Hope you folks have a great day.

Shogun Hua
03-20-23, 21:11
Maple Village Spa (NE 55th and 25th Ave NE). The hours, the front door setup and the security made me hopeful. However, the woman who greeted me was dressed in a manner that reminded me of the places in Vegas where you go in for a foot rub and all you get is a foot rub. I didn't stay.

Do they have extras?For me, it was always a HJ place. I heard that recently its changed to a FS place, but I haven't been back to confirm.

Shogun Hua
03-20-23, 21:14
Hello People of the Guide.

I just found out this gem of a website, a couple of days ago. I was wondering if anybody could guide me, how much does it usually cost for an FS and how do I initiate it. I am nervous even walking in. Any tips from your past experiences are appreciated. Hope you folks have a great day.Basically, read the AMP guide and read the forums. Please don't forget to share your experiences.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2291-AMP-Tips-and-Guidelines/page14

Mrzow
03-21-23, 02:12

Do they have extras?They do offer FS. About $$ to see a gal that was mid30-early 40's. Thin, Chinese with a plump B-C cup.

I'm on the bigger side, so didn't get to go full throttle like at Lin's or Total Relax.

It's good enough for the area. Nothing mind blowing.

Mitch Cor
03-21-23, 13:47
I can't get to Rubmd.com from anywhere. Anyone know what's up?

WaRubMonger
03-21-23, 14:09
I can't get to Rubmd.com from anywhere. Anyone know what's up?I'd assume due to potential local heat they are laying low.

UndeadHentai
03-21-23, 14:12
Anyone have any advice where to visit in the Udistrict?

BuckeyeNerd
03-22-23, 01:54
Anyone have any advice where to visit in the Udistrict?One massage.

WhereTheyGoin
03-22-23, 09:09
Coming back to Seattle soon. Any recommendations for a great nuru, that goes a little farther? Seen Samantha and Taylor for massages, and were pretty decent. Just looking to make the step up worth it!

Ficus
03-22-23, 14:03
I can't get to Rubmd.com from anywhere. Anyone know what's up?It's been down since at least Sunday, and the problem is at their end. Very little information to go off of: its Twitter account has never posted. There were speculative and unsubstantiated rumors from a provider that it had been taken down (linked to an event involving a short-term rental in the Dallas area in January). Lots of shilling by its competitor. No info on Reddit beyond several providers understandably upset they'd just paid for ads in crypto.

Mitch Cor
03-23-23, 13:34
Taylor Lane? I think she's HJ+prostate only, right?

Coming back to Seattle soon. Any recommendations for a great nuru, that goes a little farther? Seen Samantha and Taylor for massages, and were pretty decent. Just looking to make the step up worth it!

Buck1138
03-23-23, 15:38
On a whim checked this place out. Lady was older with a wide hipped body and not great physique. Didn't get her name.

Went in the room and it was kinda cold. Not much of a massage. She agreed to BJ and CFS for 200 total. Wasn't a great experience. They always try to put on those tiny ass condoms. Like where do they get them. They are always already unwrapped which is kinda sketchy.

The best part was she had a pretty big clit and let me suck on it for a good while. The condom broke while we were doing it but honestly she didn't seem to care. If I go back I might see if she is ok with skipping the tiny condoms or I would just pass.

WhereTheyGoin
03-23-23, 17:19
Taylor Lane? I think she's HJ+prostate only, right?Yea, I didn't have the prostate though (didn't ask). She was pretty cool.

Thefourtwo5
03-23-23, 23:50
Stopped in this afternoon. Had been there about a year ago and landed an absolut hottie but the massage sucked and it was a "finish yourself" experience with a little teasing to help. Anyway, I was greeted by an early 40's, spinner who was actually pretty cute. Massage was better than last time but it was another finish myself type of outing. She did help a little and I think it's on next time. I'll give here one more shot. Total damage for hour was $.

AussieFury
03-24-23, 09:25
Stopped in this afternoon. Had been there about a year ago and landed an absolut hottie but the massage sucked and it was a "finish yourself" experience with a little teasing to help. Anyway, I was greeted by an early 40's, spinner who was actually pretty cute. Massage was better than last time but it was another finish myself type of outing. She did help a little and I think it's on next time. I'll give here one more shot. Total damage for hour was $.In Renton? Man, I haven't been there in years. Went two times and got the "maybe next time" nonsense and never went back.

Datits
03-24-23, 17:11
Has anyone had any recent experiences at Evergreen? It was a pretty reliable place to visit.

SeaTown1977
03-24-23, 17:29
On the advice of another hobbyist I paid a visit to Michelle at VIP. Had a very similar experience. Nice table shower, light massage for about 5 seconds and she quickly got naked and had me flip. Had her sit on my face, then she laid down where I continued. I slid in and she asked about a condom but I said no thank you and she didn't seem to mind. Sexy woman, maybe approaching 50? Tiny little body with well done bolt ons and a beautiful tight pussy. I didn't last very long. She did some nice massage after and then I returned the favor. I paid for an hour and was probably in there for about 40 minutes. 200 $ all in. I don't know that I would repeat as I like actual massage, but she is definitely a fun ride. If I did I would just opt for 1/2 hour and save 20 $.

Datits
03-24-23, 23:18
Any feedback on Lomi Lomi Spa near Silver Lake in Mill Creek? Website looks interesting vs Rubmaps.

HarleySteve
03-25-23, 22:34
Has anyone had any recent experiences at Evergreen? It was a pretty reliable place to visit.Still has the same reliable service as in the past. Nice table shower.

BeaverTamer
03-28-23, 00:52
Was in Shoreline and opted to give Total Relax Spa a try. I wasn't disappointed. The girl, who's name I couldn't understand, was in her early to mid 20's, 5'1" and 110 lbs with natural C's. Natural pubic hair as usual. Face was plain but attractive. Skipped all the innuendo and immediately negotiated $80 plus the 40 house fee for hh. CBJ, CFS mish, K9. Tight and responsive. She said that every month the girls will rotate and that she's only there for a couple more days.

GoaThillBilly
03-28-23, 01:31
Was in Shoreline and opted to give Total Relax Spa a try. I wasn't disappointed. The girl, who's name I couldn't understand, was in her early to mid 20's, 5'1" and 110 lbs with natural C's. Natural pubic hair as usual. Face was plain but attractive. Skipped all the innuendo and immediately negotiated $80 plus the 40 house fee for hh. CBJ, CFS mish, K9. Tight and responsive. She said that every month the girls will rotate and that she's only there for a couple more days.Great deal, best I found was 40+100 at Jasmine in Marysville. Was daty on menu?

KitWalker1967
03-28-23, 11:10
As an FYI for those of you who use RubMaps reviews as part of your search for a quality experience, as well as those who are considering a paid membership there, please be aware that their management is selectively deleting and / or simply not posting submitted information about fake reviews. For about four days I had a post up in the Washington State-specific forum regarding the apparent increase in fake reviews following our recent local activity, essentially stating it was possibly being done to coax guys back to the parlors. It received a decent amount of attention and members from other states chimed in about what they're experiencing in their areas. As of this morning it's gone. I've also commented on several reviews that I've discovered were simply cut and paste jobs of other reviews, only to discover later that the mods didn't approve the post.

BeaverTamer
03-28-23, 13:06
Great deal, best I found was 40+100 at Jasmine in Marysville. Was daty on menu?No, DATY was not on the menu with her. YMMV with different girls after the April 1 rotation.

GreenDuck
03-28-23, 14:21
Is EuroTouch still the closest place to north Seattle that has a table shower?

Radium88
03-28-23, 17:32
Is EuroTouch still the closest place to north Seattle that has a table shower?Just about all of them in that area have table showers Golden, Sun, VIP, Ever Green, Airport and Royal.

Court1408
03-28-23, 18:47
I'll be in the Everett area next week. Any 411 on who is working at Kings? Will the staffing change on the first of the month?

DRock120
03-28-23, 21:38
Is EuroTouch still the closest place to north Seattle that has a table shower?Total Relax has a table shower. Although, they don't give it to you very enthusiastically. You've got to ask for it.

Seattle Ampfan
03-28-23, 21:41
Is EuroTouch still the closest place to north Seattle that has a table shower?Symmetry Spa on 144th and Greenwood has a table shower, although last time I was there it was mostly a legit place (meaning there was only one time I managed to get a HJ there, but otherwise not).

HiYolomi
03-28-23, 22:31
If anyone here was a fan of Bella at smiling art, I have a nice surprise for you. Feel free to dm.

Also, hoping to get some intel on a good rub+Russian finish. Doesn't seem to be too much lately.

BuckeyeNerd
03-29-23, 00:02
Consistently good looking staff that nag for higher rates. It's such a let down and ruins the mood every time. Doubtful I'll return until staff turn their attitude around.

AussieFury
03-29-23, 10:05
Consistently good looking staff that nag for higher rates. It's such a let down and ruins the mood every time. Doubtful I'll return until staff turn their attitude around.Same owner as Diva in Renton. And exact same MO.

Staff always pretty, but $50 house plus they want another 250 on top of that for BBBJ and CFS?

$300 is what I pay for an apartment visit with pre and post shower. Too much for an AMP.

Possible to haggle them down but that ruins the vibe.

Someone should explain price elasticity to them.

Anony
03-29-23, 12:19
As an FYI for those of you who use RubMaps reviews as part of your search for a quality experience, as well as those who are considering a paid membership there, please be aware that their management is selectively deleting and / or simply not posting submitted information about fake reviews. For about four days I had a post up in the Washington State-specific forum regarding the apparent increase in fake reviews following our recent local activity, essentially stating it was possibly being done to coax guys back to the parlors. It received a decent amount of attention and members from other states chimed in about what they're experiencing in their areas. As of this morning it's gone. I've also commented on several reviews that I've discovered were simply cut and paste jobs of other reviews, only to discover later that the mods didn't approve the post.Yeah I take anything at rubmaps for a grain of salt. Been burned one time by some guy raving about a hot 20 ish girl at a spot. I go there, and she's pushing 50 and stout.

CommuneWithLav
03-29-23, 17:07
If anyone here was a fan of Bella at smiling art, I have a nice surprise for you. Feel free to dm.

Also, hoping to get some intel on a good rub+Russian finish. Doesn't seem to be too much lately.Bella who worked there roughly year and a half ago? Sent a PM.

GettingYounger
03-29-23, 18:21
Anyone have any advice where to visit in the Udistrict?If you're looking for a good massage and HE ask for Annie at Jasmine Spa on University Way.

Clean, discreet place. No tipping issues. Annie is sweet and hot for a 40-something.

Rest of the staff looks ok but I haven't tried them.

Lombard
03-29-23, 21:22
Stumbled across this place today. I think there was only the mamasan working. Probably in her mid 40's or early 50's. A little thick, but not bad for her age. Got a helluva good deep tissue massage. She found knots in my back I had no clue were even there. Same for my thighs.

Wanted 60 for a HE but was willing to negotiate.

Just the massage was worth my time and money.

JustForFunGuy
03-29-23, 23:41
Hey all.

Any info on diamond spa in Snohomish? I live nearby and wondering if I should save my money.

Roxxx456
03-30-23, 16:42
Hey all,

Have a report for you all. Mana Massage in Belltown is legit but YMMV.

Looking for a massage place in and around Seattle that can provide a decent massage with lots of teasing / sensual touches. FS not required.

Thanks.

YsGolf
03-30-23, 20:08
Will be in the Redmond / Bellevue area and am looking for intel on where the best reasonably close place would be for me. Really only looking for L1 and don't want to waste my time on fake places. Appreciate any help and can return the favor on the east coast.

Seattle Ampfan
03-30-23, 21:48
Hey all,
Looking for a massage place in and around Seattle that can provide a decent massage with lots of teasing / sensual touches. FS not required.
Have you tried Yami at Eternity? (145th and Greenwood, at the border of north Seattle and Shoreline).

ShinamotoJason
03-30-23, 23:09
Currently with CK, 16th Ave Seattle. Good luck.

ShinamotoJason
03-30-23, 23:18
Dream, NW Market Seattle, amazing legs, all natural.

ShinamotoJason
03-30-23, 23:25

ShinamotoJason
03-31-23, 12:18
Tina at Lin's Spa today and will be at Dream tomorrow.

Ss8988
03-31-23, 12:29
As an FYI for those of you who use RubMaps reviews as part of your search for a quality experience, as well as those who are considering a paid membership there, please be aware that their management is selectively deleting and / or simply not posting submitted information about fake reviews. For about four days I had a post up in the Washington State-specific forum regarding the apparent increase in fake reviews following our recent local activity, essentially stating it was possibly being done to coax guys back to the parlors. It received a decent amount of attention and members from other states chimed in about what they're experiencing in their areas. As of this morning it's gone. I've also commented on several reviews that I've discovered were simply cut and paste jobs of other reviews, only to discover later that the mods didn't approve the post.Right? I'm about to cancel my subscription. There is no value, other than a good laugh at the members comments to fake reviews. LOL.

HarleySteve
03-31-23, 14:03
Hey all.

Any info on diamond spa in Snohomish? I live nearby and wondering if I should save my money.You can get a nice HJ here never asked for anything else.

ZoooBus
03-31-23, 20:42
Right? I'm about to cancel my subscription. There is no value, other than a good laugh at the members comments to fake reviews. LOL.And if you are only interested in what is offered at various sources that can be found with the Advanced Search function without paying for a membership.

VillageRat
04-01-23, 20:21
My subscription just expired and sadly, I'm not renewing. I estimate that it has been better than 90% fabricated reviews recently. There have always been the BS reviews, but I really feel like it's gotten exponentially worse. Just isn't even close to worth the value anymore.

I could list all the indicators of the fake reviews, but I just don't want to take the time. But a few of them are.

-usernames that typically include 2 numbers at the end. Not always the case. But very often the case. Seems like they hijack someone else's name and just add a number to it.

-The reviews ALWAYS talk about the cleanliness, neatness, and "organization" of the shop. Because we really care about that shit. And also, real reviews NEVER or very rarely talk about that shit.

-They ALWAYS talk about the massage quality. Always. "She found my kinks", "she got all of the right spots", blah blah blah. I know that a lot of dudes do enjoy the massage but that's probably more of an exception than a rule.

-They always use ridiculous pet names for the junk. Most often "junior and the boys". But frequently much more just stupid and adolescent names that sound silly when they use them.

-Fake reviews almost NEVER respond to any comments on their posts.

-They very rarely use the "Kitty" description of shaved, Bush, or clean shaven.

Okay that's it. Rubmaps glory days are gone and it is no longer a good resource. But it is still good for leaving smart ass comments on the fake reviews. Until that becomes tiresome too.

Got my go to girls for whatever my mood may be these days, so adios Rubmaps!

Right? I'm about to cancel my subscription. There is no value, other than a good laugh at the members comments to fake reviews. LOL.

KitWalker1967
04-02-23, 11:18
My subscription just expired and sadly, I'm not renewing.Damn. Your reviews and comments there were some of the only ones I trusted. Thanks for all the good commentary about the local parlor scene!

Original703
04-03-23, 13:44
Visited on a weekday afternoon. Its location (Roosevelt Way Northeast, near Northeast 70th) was primary in my spa choice; timing and convenience over-rode other factors. I rang the bell and Fiona greeted me at the door and led me to a room. Typical screening: have you been here before? Fiona took my 40 for the house and left while I disrobed. I placed the gratuity on the table. Returning to the room, she gratefully accepted the additional 140. She began with a light massage--it was perfunctory--and pretty quickly asked me to flip. When I did so, she lost the skirt, the panties, the top, and pulled her bra down to her belly; I prefer full nudity but whatever.

Fiona stood next to the table, brought me to a semi-erection, applied a cover and began oral. She placed one leg close to me, her left foot up on the table, providing easy vaginal access: digits and tongue. She's not a tiny woman, nor is she fat. Kinda thick but with breasts that are small in proportion to her body type. Maybe she's 40 ish, definitely younger than some of the providers further north. There was a slightly medicinal scent emanating from her body. Reminded me of A+D Ointment.

We were in 69 for a while, then we moved to missionary. After fucking for a bit, she asked if I wanted oral again. Before I could answer, she'd moved out from under me and gotten onto her hands and knees, and took me in her mouth. I reached under and fondled her breasts, gently squeezing her nipples, and enjoying her suction. With one hand on her breasts, I patted her butt with my other hand. She got me rock hard and invited me to enter her pussy again.

When I mounted her a second time, she was markedly wetter than before. That's a turn-on for me. Together, we exchanged a lot of dirty talk and we got the job done.

Fiona is a nice, accommodating, friendly and giggly provider. I appreciated her kindness and efforts. Would I return? Maybe. Are there other, older providers who get my engine revving more? Yep.

Efurufe
04-03-23, 17:31
Its location (Roosevelt Way Northeast, near Northeast 70th) was primary in my spa choiceIs this the old "Mid-Roosevelt Massage Parlor"? It's marked as closed on RM, was wondering if it ever opened again after covid.

BananaBandit
04-04-23, 13:44
What I wouldn't give to find more women who truly knew what they were doing in bed such as this one! I'm tempted to show this to providers before they start.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp2mPTPIRj3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Efurufe
04-04-23, 14:15
My subscription just expired and sadly, I'm not renewing. adios Rubmaps!Crap, we'll miss you over there. It's rare to find actual real reviews, and I always liked reading yours. TBH, I rarely leave reviews anymore because I feel so jaded towards the site, so I guess I'm also part of the problem. Just wish they could do something about the fake ones.

Nonono90
04-04-23, 14:48
My subscription just expired and sadly, I'm not renewing. I estimate that it has been better than 90% fabricated reviews recently. There have always been the BS reviews, but I really feel like it's gotten exponentially worse. Just isn't even close to worth the value anymore.

I could list all the indicators of the fake reviews, but I just don't want to take the time. But a few of them are.

-usernames that typically include 2 numbers at the end. Not always the case. But very often the case. Seems like they hijack someone else's name and just add a number to it.

-The reviews ALWAYS talk about the cleanliness, neatness, and "organization" of the shop. Because we really care about that shit. And also, real reviews NEVER or very rarely talk about that shit.

-They ALWAYS talk about the massage quality. Always. "She found my kinks", "she got all of the right spots", blah blah blah. I know that a lot of dudes do enjoy the massage but that's probably more of an exception than a rule.

-They always use ridiculous pet names for the junk. Most often "junior and the boys". But frequently much more just stupid and adolescent names that sound silly when they use them.The fake reviews have taken over the platform. Real users don't seem to be posting reviews anymore. I've been considering letting my membership roll off as well.

Are there any other good sources of information or is it just this website & rubmaps? Wish there was somewhere else to get / share info.

DamianDono
04-04-23, 18:49
I asked whoever texts from the Lin's number when Sophia is coming back and they said she isn't. Heartbreaking and cockbreaking. Glad I got a chance to make those big titties bounce before she left.

It's a long shot but does anyone know where she might end up? Or even have a number? I KNOW that's a long shot but DM a brother if you do. Thanks.

Shogun Hua
04-04-23, 21:17
I had a successful run at Apple on 85th, usual rates for 60 min. I was told they don't have a table shower. Stand up shower only. Small parking lot in the back of the building. Seniors can PM me for more details.

KnoxNenters
04-04-23, 22:13
Rubmaps glory days are gone and it is no longer a good resource. But it is still good for leaving smart ass comments on the fake reviews.Hey, Rat! I'm right behind ya. Mine expires in a couple of weeks. I stopped hitting AMPs in general, with all the amazing pussy I've found sugaring. It doesn't compare. But lately I decided to open RM to see what was up. And yes, I totally agree with all you described. I'm going to lean here going forward for recommendations, which is pretty sad as well.

This is the primary issue I have with RubMaps: no one administers the site. They have content moderators, but no support, no customer service. Before I expire my membership, I'm going to leave a review of BerryApple giving me bareback everything in the lobby of a well-known spa that always has fake reviews (that will be hard to decide) and watch it get approved. First, it'll be funny, but second, it's a little Fuck You to the site for allowing so much obvious fraud.

It's not a site designed to help consumers choose reputable service providers. It's a forum where guys tell each other where they got a handjob or managed to fuck an illegal immigrant in a dark and dirty room at rates considered to be the lowest in sex work for a reason. It's a questionable resource for curious men venturing outside their hovel to find an anonymous sex provider, but it's definitely not reliable. It is simply a product of the niche market it is associated with. Dark, full of deception, always shifting the players around, and of questionable value.

UNRELATED FYI: I learned a couple of months ago Seattle PD was defunded so badly that they only have 2 people available for trafficking, and their workload is stacked and focused on cases involving minors and children. So it's doubtful any of us will get in trouble, but also likely that fraud and low quality everything will continue to flourish.

---
Now, while we're on the topic of quality, who can tell me where the hottest under-30 yo masseuse is in the Seattle zones that will suck and fuck for $200? The **best masseuse**, with big tits, tiny pussy and relentless oral skills? DM me, so it can remain our little secret. LOL.

KnoxNenters
04-04-23, 22:55
I asked whoever texts from the Lin's number when Sophia is coming back and they said she isn't. Heartbreaking and cockbreaking. Glad I got a chance to make those big titties bounce before she left.

It's a long shot but does anyone know where she might end up? Or even have a number? I KNOW that's a long shot but DM a brother if you do. Thanks.I checked in with her and she told me she returns from LA on the 18th of this month. She'll let me know where. I guess you can DM me if you want. I don't plan to post again.

Loopguystl
04-05-23, 01:30
Bump. Wondering if anyone has real intel.

I am looking to trade information about non Asian therapists (not providers on tna or stg). I know a few in Seattle and Bellevue area. Happy to trade. Please DM me. And please only if you have intel about non Asian licensed therapists.

Original703
04-05-23, 12:01
That's correct.

Given the frequency of name changes (of the parlors and the providers), I sorta prefer listing the precise address but I get how some view that as problematic.

Is this the old "Mid-Roosevelt Massage Parlor"? It's marked as closed on RM, was wondering if it ever opened again after covid.

Visited on a weekday afternoon. Its location (Roosevelt Way Northeast, near Northeast 70th)My visit was within the last 10 days.

Padrote425
04-05-23, 14:48
I stopped by VIP and Royale.

VIP has Michelle pretty good looking was wearing small white Jean shorts that brown skin contrast looked great.

Then I stopped next floor at Royale 2 grannies working had to leave was getting convinced to stay but man I just couldn't told her 2 for 1 and that thankfully got me off the hook.

So yeah VIP good Royale no was told that I missed the young good looking girl and to come back Monday. Won't be back here until I hear diff.

Will be stopping by eurotouch.

BobJ420
04-05-23, 15:15
Hi,

I was hoping someone could recommend an Asian spa somewhere in the South Seattle / Renton / Tukwila area where I could get a strong deep tissue massage? Hopefully it would involve their knees or walking on my back. No extras required. Thanks for the ideas.

ErosWa
04-05-23, 19:08
Hi,

I was hoping someone could recommend an Asian spa somewhere in the South Seattle / Renton / Tukwila area where I could get a strong deep tissue massage? Hopefully it would involve their knees or walking on my back. No extras required. Thanks for the ideas.Check out Kawaii Spa next to the VA hospital. Her massage is so hard it borders on abuse. HE available, but paradoxically no touch.

MassageMeow
04-06-23, 16:01
Stopped by King's to get a massage with Tina. She's in the 55+ range, but I like that personally. Playful TS, BBBJ, rim followed by CFS. Got a decent massage as well, checking the boxes of everything I was looking for.

BaconHillDad
04-06-23, 16:49
One, any good spots in Magnolia? Got to go later this week and figured I could visit a spa to kill some time.

Two, can anyone DM me any spas with works with tits big enough to bounce while they ride me? All the spas I've been to have only had medium size at best.

Thanks y'all!

Al Newman
04-06-23, 17:14
She posted an ad on TNA as well with the name Jen559. The pics are not her, she is in her 40's, fat and very unenthusiastic. I paid for an hour and was out in 30 minutes, all services were sub par and restricted.

Don't waste your money or get your hopes up on this one.I fell prey to that one. I was almost embarrassed to leave after 30 min (donation for 1 hr) she asked to write a review.

How many chumps continue to fall for this?

Serinite
04-07-23, 00:45
Stopped by King's to get a massage with Tina. She's in the 55+ range, but I like that personally. Playful TS, BBBJ, rim followed by CFS. Got a decent massage as well, checking the boxes of everything I was looking for.All true She puts in the effort and keeps it fun and honest. She will literally break a sweat to make you happy. On top of everything already mentioned she can clamp down on you like a vice when she wants is you to blow.

She was the "surprise guest" in a 3 some with Jenny. Jenny tapped out early and Tina finished the inning.

HarleySteve
04-07-23, 20:12
All true She puts in the effort and keeps it fun and honest. She will literally break a sweat to make you happy. On top of everything already mentioned she can clamp down on you like a vice when she wants is you to blow.

She was the "surprise guest" in a 3 some with Jenny. Jenny tapped out early and Tina finished the inning.Tina came in and joined in one time when I was with Candy. She wanted to know if I could muster another load for her after filling Candy. Glad I was up for the challenge!

MysticMack
04-07-23, 23:31
Any recent update on this AMP?

Peet0115
04-08-23, 17:19
Anybody have any recent experience. With Rainbow in Edmunds, seems the 2 times I tried they were closed. May a Chinese vacation?

MysticMack
04-08-23, 19:55
Took a trip to the sun spa a few weeks ago. Was greeted by Noah with the raspy voice. Past reviews are accurate and overall great experience, bb is on the table but I did not partake in it. Wouldn't repeat though because her voice is just too big of a turn off for me. But hey that's just me to each its own. Maybe I'll go back and try another provider.

KitWalker1967
04-09-23, 12:10
Any recent update on this AMP?Nope. Last review on RM is dated 10/13/2022 and wasn't good.

Chad6912
04-09-23, 13:26
Took a trip to the sun spa a few weeks ago. Was greeted by Noah with the raspy voice. Past reviews are accurate and overall great experience, bb is on the table but I did not partake in it. Wouldn't repeat though because her voice is just too big of a turn off for me. But hey that's just me to each its own. Maybe I'll go back and try another provider.Thanks for the review.

What are the rates, including house fee?

PM me if you don't want to post it here please.

TryHarder2016
04-10-23, 18:49
For those who got "teasing" treatment could you share some names?? Went there earlier and got my ass kicked so hard I'm still in pain. Shoulders much more relaxed now though.

Pontus311
04-10-23, 18:58
Was on Aurora not particularly liking the talent in the rain, so I tried Apple for the first time. Cathy, amazing body and cute enough face totally took care of me and was trying to get around to out of me, but I was pressed for time. 200+40 to the house. Well worth IMHO.

Ame128
04-10-23, 20:59
Welp. The one time I went there early in the pandemic. The only extra was a HJ.

BUT. Fast forward to today. I just stopped by there at lunch time. Crystal Massage is actually the second house back off the road (124th Ave NE) now. The house right on the road actually has a sign on the door saying something like "massage is next house", so I turned around and sure as shit, there it was. Maybe 75 yards off of 124th. So, I went, rang the bell, and the door was answered by a pretty sexy looking lady in a short dress, with plenty of cleavage and a real nice looking body. Probably mid 40's, maybe 50. But definitely different than anything else we've seen in Kirkland in recent years.

I was like "alright alright alright" but then she asked if I could return in 1/2 hour because they were busy, I said I could. And then she summoned another girl to the door to say hi to me and she was also dressed to please. A little taller than the other and relatively attractive for this scene, but definitely doable. Though I liked girl #1 better.

Anyway, while I said I'd return in 30, I didn't, because I had to return to work.

Looks promising though. I just wonder how long that'll float in the land of Kirk.Might've gotten the same person, but can confirm on CFS, nothing too out of the ordinary in ways of service.

Lego19
04-11-23, 11:40
Holy shit, a bunch of fake reviews on rubmaps today morning. It's so easy to spot. Is there anyone posting real reviews in there? Any recommendations for spots with young hot ladies in Seattle or the east side? Dm me thanks.

KitWalker1967
04-11-23, 11:53
Holy shit, a bunch of fake reviews on Rubmaps today morning. It's so easy to spot. Is there anyone posting real reviews in there? Any recommendations for spots with young hot ladies in Seattle or the east side? Dm me thanks.I'm trying to fight the good fight over there man, but yeah the fake reviews have been rolling in like a tsunami lately. Wrote a post about it in the RM Washington State forum and their mods deleted it after a few days. Unfortunately I don't have any information regarding what you're seeking.

Dresser124
04-11-23, 12:32
Welp. The one time I went there early in the pandemic. The only extra was a HJ.

BUT. Fast forward to today. I just stopped by there at lunch time. Crystal Massage is actually the second house back off the road (124th Ave NE) now. The house right on the road actually has a sign on the door saying something like "massage is next house", so I turned around and sure as shit, there it was. Maybe 75 yards off of 124th. So, I went, rang the bell, and the door was answered by a pretty sexy looking lady in a short dress, with plenty of cleavage and a real nice looking body. Probably mid 40's, maybe 50. But definitely different than anything else we've seen in Kirkland in recent years.

I was like "alright alright alright" but then she asked if I could return in 1/2 hour because they were busy, I said I could. And then she summoned another girl to the door to say hi to me and she was also dressed to please. A little taller than the other and relatively attractive for this scene, but definitely doable. Though I liked girl #1 better..Was there a few weeks ago, decent looking lady in 40's and got CFS no questions asked. Did a real review on Rub maps.

DamianDono
04-11-23, 17:56
Curiously won and I had to take a look. Dreary day but I made the drive. Not a soul in the lot. Go out back and I ring the bell and the sexiest, stacked little hottie answers wearing the described bikini and cutoffs. She did a sexy little walk and led me back. I wasn't feeling like the full meal deal strangely enough so I took the hand option. And extra Jackson got the top off and the shorts down and I gat to slick and fondle her tight little body. I was hard as steel at this point. She skillfully strokes and even gave me a few small licks and I stuffed my face with titties. Finally I blew a massive load to her dirty talk and hand action. I came for what felt like two minutes. She even had to ask if I was ok. I'm def going to have to return and pound that little thing for a while. Not even the slightest hint of a massage LOL but she cleaned me up, and sent me on the way with my water bottle of shame. Get yourself some.

Mitch Cor
04-11-23, 22:00
Did you get the full hour with her?

Curiously won and I had to take a look. Dreary day but I made the drive. Not a soul in the lot. Go out back and I ring the bell and the sexiest, stacked little hottie answers wearing the described bikini and cutoffs. She did a sexy little walk and led me back. I wasn't feeling like the full meal deal strangely enough so I took the hand option. And extra Jackson got the top off and the shorts down and I gat to slick and fondle her tight little body. I was hard as steel at this point. She skillfully strokes and even gave me a few small licks and I stuffed my face with titties. Finally I blew a massive load to her dirty talk and hand action. I came for what felt like two minutes. She even had to ask if I was ok. I'm def going to have to return and pound that little thing for a while. Not even the slightest hint of a massage LOL but she cleaned me up, and sent me on the way with my water bottle of shame. Get yourself some.

MassagedGuy
04-11-23, 23:43
Curiously won and I had to take a look. Dreary day but I made the drive. Not a soul in the lot. Go out back and I ring the bell and the sexiest, stacked little hottie answers wearing the described bikini and cutoffs. She did a sexy little walk and led me back. I wasn't feeling like the full meal deal strangely enough so I took the hand option. And extra Jackson got the top off and the shorts down and I gat to slick and fondle her tight little body. I was hard as steel at this point. She skillfully strokes and even gave me a few small licks and I stuffed my face with titties. Finally I blew a massive load to her dirty talk and hand action. I came for what felt like two minutes. She even had to ask if I was ok. I'm def going to have to return and pound that little thing for a while. Not even the slightest hint of a massage LOL but she cleaned me up, and sent me on the way with my water bottle of shame. Get yourself some.How much did you pay total and how much would the FS or CFS be?

DamianDono
04-11-23, 23:56
How much did you pay total and how much would the FS or CFS be?1. 2 and she kept saying we could *does humping motion* for 2. 0.

MassagedGuy
04-12-23, 12:40
1. 2 and she kept saying we could *does humping motion* for 2. 0.2. 0 on top of the house fee or with house fee?

HotsFeru
04-12-23, 16:43
Went here and was delighted to see the 25 year old holly that's here for 2 more weeks. Half white half Asian, hour glass figure with bolt ins and a tight ass. Table shower was good, massage was quick but nice. Unfortunately I was short a buck, but the service was amazing. FYI she is a freak, go check this place out before she leaves.

DamianDono
04-12-23, 18:44
2. 0 on top of the house fee or with house fee?Full meal for 2. 0.

BackDoordRiver
04-12-23, 21:00
Went here and was delighted to see the 25 year old holly that's here for 2 more weeks. Half white half Asian, hour glass figure with bolt ins and a tight ass. Table shower was good, massage was quick but nice. Unfortunately I was short a buck, but the service was amazing. FYI she is a freak, go check this place out before she leaves.Which Evergreen Spa?

HotsFeru
04-12-23, 22:39
Which Evergreen Spa?The one on evergreen way in Everett.

Anony
04-12-23, 23:44
Went here and was delighted to see the 25 year old holly that's here for 2 more weeks. Half white half Asian, hour glass figure with bolt ins and a tight ass. Table shower was good, massage was quick but nice. Unfortunately I was short a buck, but the service was amazing. FYI she is a freak, go check this place out before she leaves.Do you know her schedule? The last couple times here I got a fat granny.

HotsFeru
04-13-23, 05:02
Do you know her schedule? The last couple times here I got a fat granny.Granny said hi at the door but I got Holly. She's working everyday for the next two weeks.

ZoooBus
04-13-23, 18:16
The one on evergreen way in Everett.There are two of them on Evergreen way now. The "Evergreen Massage" on Everett Mall Way did not last long enough to even make it into Rubmaps. Now what used to be "Eastern Massage" has reopened as "Evergreen Massage". It is a jack shack as far as I can tell. The one that you went to has to be the old faithful. I remember the mamasan too. The first time I saw her I nearly left. I am glad that I did not. And there name is actually "Ever Green Spa". Somehow a space got added.

Abril
04-13-23, 23:22

After, she straddled me and did a soft, sensual, but still therapeutic massage using what seemed like all her limbs. Never once was she not touching me in two places, and she sometimes would lock our fingers together while stroking up a leg or along the spine. She had no problem working the glutes, and in fact spent A LOT of time there, and the inner thigh, brush the boys often. When I finally flipped I was hard as a rock, and she smiled and said my blood flow was good LOL.This gave me some real hope. I had an hour with Wendy who smashed me to bits and then I tried another lady to Attempt to get what you got. Came close but all in all I didn't enjoy it. I feel like ground beef!

Tyler720
04-13-23, 23:34
One, any good spots in Magnolia? Got to go later this week and figured I could visit a spa to kill some time.

Two, can anyone DM me any spas with works with tits big enough to bounce while they ride me? All the spas I've been to have only had medium size at best.

Thanks y'all!I stopped in a knockout named Cindy, she said $200.00 was short have to go back later.

MickDawgg
04-14-23, 01:08
I'm trying to fight the good fight over there man, but yeah the fake reviews have been rolling in like a tsunami lately. Wrote a post about it in the RM Washington State forum and their mods deleted it after a few days. Unfortunately I don't have any information regarding what you're seeking.I'm officially Retired from.

Rubmaps, the fake reviews this year alone has.

Rolled in like this horrible weather.

Tyler720
04-14-23, 02:08
Looking for petite Asian massage 20-30 yrs old good massage lots of teasing any Intel appreciated.

Seattle Ampfan
04-14-23, 10:07
There are two of them on Evergreen way now. There is also an Evergreen Massage in Ballard, so one has to be specific when mentioning "Evergreen"!

Lego19
04-14-23, 11:09
There is also an Evergreen Massage in Ballard, so one has to be specific when mentioning "Evergreen"!There's one in Kirkland as well with new ownership.

Wilier10
04-14-23, 12:03
Looking for any intel about RainingEmbers services, she is good??

VikVaughanKon
04-14-23, 16:11
Looking for any intel about RainingEmbers services, she is good??Yes but there's no extras. I like her vibe and tattoos, she is fit and has a nice looking body too. No daty as far as I know.

FullMetalHelme
04-14-23, 18:37
Nothing but conflicting reports on if Gracee smokes cigs or not. Want to get definitive or at least corroborated info since she seems down for DFK.

Does she stink and / or taste of cigarettes?

Thefourtwo5
04-14-23, 19:14
I got no extras at Evergreen in Kirkland but that was about 6 months ago. She seemed like she didn't want to be there.

Lego19
04-15-23, 01:04
I got no extras at Evergreen in Kirkland but that was about 6 months ago. She seemed like she didn't want to be there.New ownership now, extras are available.

Wuttna
04-15-23, 04:17
Dream, NW Market Seattle, amazing legs, all natural.Wasnt able to find this place online? Where is this at?

AussieFury
04-15-23, 09:20
Yes but there's no extras. I like her vibe and tattoos, she is fit and has a nice looking body too. No daty as far as I know.YMMV. After a couple visits, if she likes you, off-menu experiences might suddenly become available.

KorbenDallas
04-15-23, 12:12
I went to this place a few times when it was Zen massage. Then I guess later it was Aroma massage, which is what google maps still calls it. Now it has a sign outside that says "Bomei". Anyway, it's that little place on 125th off of Lake City Way and whatever it calls itself I met a little asian woman there who did an OK massage and a very focused and intense HJ. Nice older lady, probably. 50-ish? Something like that.

Anyway, it was pretty much fine.

LonelyMan718
04-15-23, 12:43
Saw some really good reviews for this place by the subway in sodo so thought I would stop by. Called before and there were 2 girls there, Dora and Eva. When I knocked, Eva introduced herself, probably late 20's with a nice tight body. Took the hour fee and went to a room. All the reviews said Dora was awesome so I asked if Dora was free as I have seen her before (I do this so I get a visual on girls for next time) . Dora comes, also very young, but tall and skinny, compared to Eva's shorty but more curvy body. She seems in a bad mood and tells me to try the new girl. So I do.

Eva has been working there for 10 days but in the US from China for 5 months. Her English was not very good but she giggled and tried to talk as much as she could. She. Begins the massage and I would be nice if I said it was OK, it was bad. When I asked for harder it was still real soft. I took it upon myself to make the experience better so I offered to give her a massage. I am quite good and it helps get the girls more in the mood. She immediately starts to tell me how good it feels, asking for harder and softer in certain places. By happenstance my cock touches her hand she proceeds to stroke my balls and cock while I'm massaging her. I start to work her legs focusing on her hamstrings and flutes, she really liked that. She has a pretty bad scar on her knee, so she asked me to be gentle, which I was. She than told me to lay down, takes her dress off and proceeds to give a nuru massage and I am in heaven. I ask if I cna roll over and I do. I'm getting a chest to chest nuru slide with light kissing.

She finally asked the question "want sex? I nod and ask how much. She asks how much I had. I respond with 100, she giggles and says nooooo 200. I tell her all I brought was 140 and she obliges, takes tip and leaves to grab supplies. The amount of mileage I got without being asked about money made me feel like a regular, it was nice. She comes back and I tell her to lay down so I can finish the massage. I go back to her glutes, starting to massage her inner thigh groin. She started to thrust her hips into it and let's say I knew she was enjoying by the activity I noticed in that area. I whisper in her ear if I can give her a kiss. She says sure.

I spread her ass put my tongue right in that tight wet pussy, and she gasped. I continue that for a bit, ask her to turn over and continue with her on her back. While I'm licking, I slide a finger in and her, moaning continues. During this time another monger arrives and I hear him walk by the door and came to a complete stop to listen to Eva moaning very loudly. She than says that she was close and starts to aggressively rub her clit, and I feel her explode and she was not quiet. I than hear Dora scream something loud in Chinese and Eva laughs.

She smiles, looks at me, grabs the cover and puts it on. What came next was a very sensual deep BJ, her skills are good. She than stops, lays back and spreads her lips for me. I go in standard miss and go nice and slow for a while just enjoying it. I place my hands under her hips and lift her off the table a few inches, getting an angle she obviously has never had before. We are having a great time and Dora screams again in Chinese. Eva looks at clock and we are over our time. She tells me to hurry, so I flip her over and give her a ferocious doggy till I fill the cover. She cleans me up and tells me to come back soon. Water and a kiss and out the door.

This was probably the best experience I have had in a few years and I will be looking to come back soon.

Efurufe
04-15-23, 14:58
She finally asked the question "want sex? I nod and ask how much. She asks how much I had. I respond with 100, she giggles and says nooooo 200. I tell her all I brought was 140 and she obliges, takes tip and leaves to grab supplies.Great negotiation on the tip, starting out low then only bringing standard fare.

Thanks for the review, his sounds like a perfect experience. I hope she's around in 2 weeks!

LonelyMan718
04-15-23, 15:21
Great negotiation on the tip, starting out low then only bringing standard fare.

Thanks for the review, his sounds like a perfect experience. I hope she's around in 2 weeks!Thanks, there is a strategy to it for sure. This approach only works for inexperienced providers as they tend to let me say a number first. You can be coy with them. The more experience, the more firm I have to be and you have to be comfortable saying no thanks and leaving. I've done it before and it is painful.

Mitch Cor
04-15-23, 16:16
There's an Evergreen in Issaquah as well. Great deep tissue massage and that two handed "sweep" I love. Only one lady though gives an HE and she's very skittish. But quite skilled. For 120 total not a bad option.

There is also an Evergreen Massage in Ballard, so one has to be specific when mentioning "Evergreen"!

Moose21
04-15-23, 16:27
Saw some really good reviews for this place by the subway in sodo so thought I would stop by. Called before and there were 2 girls there, Dora and Eva. When I knocked, Eva introduced herself, probably late 20's with a nice tight body. Took the hour fee and went to a room. All the reviews said Dora was awesome so I asked if Dora was free as I have seen her before (I do this so I get a visual on girls for next time) . Dora comes, also very young, but tall and skinny, compared to Eva's shorty but more curvy body. She seems in a bad mood and tells me to try the new girl. So I do.

Eva has been working there for 10 days but in the US from China for 5 months. Her English was not very good but she giggled and tried to talk as much as she could. She. Begins the massage and I would be nice if I said it was OK, it was bad. When I asked for harder it was still real soft. I took it upon myself to make the experience better so I offered to give her a massage. I am quite good and it helps get the girls more in the mood. She immediately starts to tell me how good it feels, asking for harder and softer in certain places. By happenstance my cock touches her hand she proceeds to stroke my balls and cock while I'm massaging her. I start to work her legs focusing on her hamstrings and flutes, she really liked that. She has a pretty bad scar on her knee, so she asked me to be gentle, which I was. She than told me to lay down, takes her dress off and proceeds to give a nuru massage and I am in heaven. I ask if I cna roll over and I do. I'm getting a chest to chest nuru slide with light kissing.

She finally asked the question "want sex? I nod and ask how much. She asks how much I had. I respond with 100, she giggles and says nooooo 200. I tell her all I brought was 140 and she obliges, takes tip and leaves to grab supplies. The amount of mileage I got without being asked about money made me feel like a regular, it was nice. She comes back and I tell her to lay down so I can finish the massage. I go back to her glutes, starting to massage her inner thigh groin. She started to thrust her hips into it and let's say I knew she was enjoying by the activity I noticed in that area. I whisper in her ear if I can give her a kiss. She says sure.

I spread her ass put my tongue right in that tight wet pussy, and she gasped. I continue that for a bit, ask her to turn over and continue with her on her back. While I'm licking, I slide a finger in and her, moaning continues. During this time another monger arrives and I hear him walk by the door and came to a complete stop to listen to Eva moaning very loudly. She than says that she was close and starts to aggressively rub her clit, and I feel her explode and she was not quiet. I than hear Dora scream something loud in Chinese and Eva laughs.

She smiles, looks at me, grabs the cover and puts it on. What came next was a very sensual deep BJ, her skills are good. She than stops, lays back and spreads her lips for me. I go in standard miss and go nice and slow for a while just enjoying it. I place my hands under her hips and lift her off the table a few inches, getting an angle she obviously has never had before. We are having a great time and Dora screams again in Chinese. Eva looks at clock and we are over our time. She tells me to hurry, so I flip her over and give her a ferocious doggy till I fill the cover. She cleans me up and tells me to come back soon. Water and a kiss and out the door.

This was probably the best experience I have had in a few years and I will be looking to come back soon.Excellent review! I may have to go see her. Thanks.

PurpleMist
04-15-23, 18:24
Saw a few praises of her so I paid her a visit. There wasn't anyone around and was greeted by mamansa, I assume, and asked for Michelle.

I agree that she is hot. She's around 5'5 and huge manmade tits and tight body. Was wearing white bras and white short jeans. Paid. 6 + $$ for FS.

Got at able shower and mouth rinse. She did a little bit of massaging which was good enough then asked if I wanted FS. I said yes and she said $$. I was expecting 1. 4 since I thought I saw someone here who paid $$ total for FS. Anyways, I paid my dues and she came back shortly after. Continued with a short nuru, rubbing her lovely breasts on my back and light kisses here and there.

Then on the flip, she took of everything and I was all over her body including licking her tasty nipples. She was also stroking me and then sucked my nipples.

Then she started giving light kisses to my balls and a bit on the shaft, but never took the whole thing in her mouth. She then put the hat on followed by DATY. After a few minutes of that, she started on top and then mish. She said I was a bit thick and maybe that's why I felt like it wasn't in all the way. She offered to get back on top again and did some CBJ. She then put the hat off and turned around to slide on my junior using her pussy and her hands. She did a good job of making me feel like I was doing BBFS. After finish, she cleaned me up and with a hug and a kiss good bye.

Overall, enjoyed. I was hesitant about asking BBFS but maybe after a few visitis I'll take a chance. She was sweet and really tried to satisfy you.

WardXX
04-16-23, 18:30
For me, it was always a HJ place. I heard that recently its changed to a FS place, but I haven't been back to confirm.They used to have 9/10 Massage and 5/10 HE.

Now yes they have FS but 1/10 massage.

TittiesRGreat
04-16-23, 23:21
Still my favorite. Who does it best. I like it during table shower and the massage. Honestly I don't care about the massage much. It's never great. But I like the ball teasing. Any AMPs in Seattle good at it?

LiteSoda
04-16-23, 23:41
Nothing but conflicting reports on if Gracee smokes cigs or not. Want to get definitive or at least corroborated info since she seems down for DFK.

Does she stink and / or taste of cigarettes?I'll chime in because I personally have asked this very question about Gracee before I ended up seeing her (only 1 time). I didn't think she reeked of cigarettes which is a massive turn off for me. But I also didn't have an intense DFK session with her. In my personal but not particularly deep experience with Thai women (in the hobby) is that they don't really kiss. Part of it has to do with the job I bet, and I've read and heard that it's also a cultural thing, I. E. Kissing isn't done in public and not with people they arent in a deeper intimate relationship with. I could also be totally wrong. I defer to the other poon gods on this board, so take it as you will.

So maybe if you play tongue hockey with her you will have a different experience, but I didn't catch a whiff. Best of luck.

Tickle Me Boyz
04-17-23, 14:19
Long time lurker coming over from the garbage fire Rub site. Wondering if there are any non Asian MPs preferably with table showers north of Seattle. I just want to change it up a bit. Thank you.

Anony
04-17-23, 14:37
Granny said hi at the door but I got Holly. She's working everyday for the next two weeks.Good looking out. Saw her the other day and was not disappointed. She's a genuinely cool chick and was fun to talk to, and gave a great massage. Though the mamasan asked me what website I heard about her, and Holly name dropped this site to me. So I'll keep things vague.

Cool chick. Short black hair. Perfect English. Not an old granny that I got the last two times.

Akrankson
04-17-23, 16:35
Anyone have any luck with BBBJ at any of the lake city way MPs (softbay, laurel, etc.)?

Lego19
04-17-23, 18:18
Long time lurker coming over from the garbage fire Rub site. Wondering if there are any non Asian MPs preferably with table showers north of Seattle. I just want to change it up a bit. Thank you.Evergreen in Everett, they have a table shower. Ask for holly, she is cool and young.

KnoxNenters
04-18-23, 14:13
Firstly, get WeChat. It's not easy to get authenticated, but once you do, it makes life a lot easier when it comes to tracking your ATFs in this dank, shifty game.

If you've never met Sophia, you're missing one of the greatest in all the lands. She's beautiful, has a phenomenal physique. Check VillageRat's wild review here. She is a superstar - pipe in if you've had a great experience with her. Honestly one of the best. Can't wait to see her again. Massage isn't really her priority skillset.

She was in LA. We kept in touch via WeChat. She is officially back and open for business today in Bellevue, in an apartment. So maybe she has shifted to AAMP. But she also just might be squatting until she lands somewhere else.

She is managed, so it's not like it's all within her control. She told me it was OK to share -- PM me for details. For those who have already messaged me about this, I will respond.

Member #6314
04-18-23, 15:17
Evergreen in Everett, they have a table shower. Ask for holly, she is cool and young.Does she do BBFS?

SmithSonok
04-18-23, 19:41
Long time lurker coming over from the garbage fire Rub site. Wondering if there are any non Asian MPs preferably with table showers north of Seattle. I just want to change it up a bit. Thank you.I haven't been so can't speak to the quality or experience, but Nuro Massage heavily promotes non-Asian (mostly Latina). SE corner of 41st & Rucker Everett, small redish building.

SolarDjang0
04-19-23, 13:09
I haven't been so can't speak to the quality or experience, but Nuro Massage heavily promotes non-Asian (mostly Latina). SE corner of 41st & Rucker Everett, small redish building.Is this place still open?

Lomotion
04-19-23, 14:28
Firstly, get WeChat. It's not easy to get authenticated, but once you do, it makes life a lot easier when it comes to tracking your ATFs in this dank, shifty game.

If you've never met Sophia, you're missing one of the greatest in all the lands. She's beautiful, has a phenomenal physique. Check VillageRat's wild review here. She is a superstar - pipe in if you've had a great experience with her. Honestly one of the best. Can't wait to see her again. Massage isn't really her priority skillset.

She was in LA. We kept in touch via WeChat. She is officially back and open for business today in Bellevue, in an apartment. So maybe she has shifted to AAMP. But she also just might be squatting until she lands somewhere else.

She is managed, so it's not like it's all within her control. She told me it was OK to share -- PM me for details. For those who have already messaged me about this, I will respond.Wow Sophie sounds amazing! Just DMed you and hopefully can get her info!

Been around the board for a couple months but didn't get to make post about my experience.

OzzyKid62
04-19-23, 14:42
Noah recommended I stop by to see the new girl Gina. She didn't disappoint. Gina is about 5'4", slim, with short hair, and a cute face. Table shower was great with a sauna right after. In the room had a good massage but I was eager for fun. She's got a sweet attitude and very playful. Explored CG, ACG, and finished in doggie. Noah then joined us for a very enjoyable 4 hand massage before leaving. Always have a great experience here. Happy mongering!

DamianDono
04-19-23, 19:49
Wow Sophie sounds amazing! Just DMed you and hopefully can get her info!

Been around the board for a couple months but didn't get to make post about my experience.Sophie is my massage girl ATF. Giant cans, cute face and submissive attitude. I still get hard thinking about pounding her in standing doggy with my hand around her neck in front of the mirror. She seemed to get off watching herself get fucked. Such a sweetheart. Not sure if she's going to advertise on the board but I'm looking forward to a more relaxing fuck session in an apartment on a bed.

VTwelveMpg
04-19-23, 23:19

She is managed, so it's not like it's all within her control. She told me it was OK to share -- PM me for details. For those who have already messaged me about this, I will respond.Sent you a pm.

SmithSonok
04-19-23, 23:43
Is this place still open?I still see advertisements out there for them but I don't know for sure if they are still around.

MickDawgg
04-20-23, 02:41
Noah recommended I stop by to see the new girl Gina. She didn't disappoint. Gina is about 5'4", slim, with short hair, and a cute face. Table shower was great with a sauna right after. In the room had a good massage but I was eager for fun. She's got a sweet attitude and very playful. Explored CG, ACG, and finished in doggie. Noah then joined us for a very enjoyable 4 hand massage before leaving. Always have a great experience here. Happy mongering!Good to hear Noah has some new help there. My 1st Experience.

There a year ago I got Judy, nice body & all yet probably.

The worst uninspired session I've has in over 20 years of doing.

This. So I stick to my Go to places until further notice.

Original703
04-20-23, 11:37
Is this place still open?

I haven't been so can't speak to the quality or experience, but Nuro Massage heavily promotes non-Asian (mostly Latina). SE corner of 41st & Rucker Everett, small redish building.Their bedpage ad lists two phone numbers: (425) 299-4641 and (425) 299-2641 (mobile). The first number was "voicemail box has not been set up yet" and the second number was unresponsive.

KnoxNenters
04-20-23, 14:03
Guys. I'm getting flooded with requests for her contact info. Just to re-emphasize, I'm not sharing it with non-senior members, so please don't take offense if I don't respond because you aren't one. Consider it the perks of contributing here!

If I give you her contact info, just know I've double-confirmed the number is working, at least for texting. She is in Bellevue, as well, FYI.

I will respond as best I can. Living a life over here.

Provo RM
04-20-23, 14:05
Still my favorite. Who does it best. I like it during table shower and the massage. Honestly I don't care about the massage much. It's never great. But I like the ball teasing. Any AMPs in Seattle good at it?Try the one at around 127th and Lake City Way between Chipotle and Wells Fargo. I forget the name. I've been there 4 or 5 times. The last couple times, I don't remember her name, but she sat on the table while I was face down, with her legs flat in front of her, so the front of my thighs were resting on top of the front of her thighs, if that makes sense. The effect was my butt was in the air and my family jewels were elevated off the table, and she spent a good 10 minutes massaging everything from taint to balls to shaft and back again. Really nice. Sorry no table shower, those seem to usually be at FS places which this one is not. Overall very enjoyable experience though.

SolarDjang0
04-20-23, 14:54
Their bedpage ad lists two phone numbers: (425) 299-4641 and (425) 299-2641 (mobile). The first number was "voicemail box has not been set up yet" and the second number was unresponsive.From googlemaps it's showing a carpet store. I wonder if that's just an old pic.

KnoxNenters
04-20-23, 15:22
Just putting enough text in the message here so it processes. God, this website needs to join the new millenium.

ScubaDoo
04-20-23, 16:48
Looking for a provider in their 20's or early 30's who offers body rub / massage with BBBJCIM and MSOG. Bonus points for PM and FIV. Any leads?

Samson1999
04-20-23, 17:49
Their bedpage ad lists two phone numbers: (425) 299-4641 and (425) 299-2641 (mobile). The first number was "voicemail box has not been set up yet" and the second number was unresponsive.Trust me, you are in luck if they haven't answered your call. Paid 200 $ for FS and even the top didn't come off.

Chobb
04-20-23, 21:42
Guys. I'm getting flooded with requests for her contact info. Just to re-emphasize, I'm not sharing it with non-senior members, so please don't take offense if I don't respond because you aren't one. Consider it the perks of contributing here!

If I give you her contact info, just know I've double-confirmed the number is working, at least for texting. She is in Bellevue, as well, FYI.

I will respond as best I can. Living a life over here.Sophia reached out to me and she'll be moving to an apartment in Everett in May. Does anyone know if her rates / services have changed at all?

Dirk901
04-21-23, 10:24
All,

Any seen this hottie? Yes or no?

TIA.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2550453-%26%23127801%3B-%26%23127801%3B-LAST-WEEK-HERE-Jenny-571-242-5746%26%23127799%3B-%26%23127799%3B

Original703
04-21-23, 12:31
Not trying to shill but here's what I've learned according to info from non-senior members, below and in PMs, (as well as an eventual text response from Nuro). It is open. Prices are higher than AMPs--maybe like that place in the Renton Highlands--and they focus more on the subject of this board than providing a therapeutic massage. House fees are 50 for half an hour, 60 for 45 minutes, and 80 for an hour. That doesn't include gratuity. Obvs.

I'll only post again about this place if I visit it personally.

Trust me, you are in luck if they haven't answered your call. Paid 200 $ for FS and even the top didn't come off.

From googlemaps it's showing a carpet store. I wonder if that's just an old pic.

Their bedpage ad lists two phone numbers: (425) 299-4641 and (425) 299-2641 (mobile). The first number was "voicemail box has not been set up yet" and the second number was unresponsive.

HiYolomi
04-21-23, 17:10
All,

TIA.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2550453-%26%23127801%3B-%26%23127801%3B-LAST-WEEK-HERE-Jenny-571-242-5746%26%23127799%3B-%26%23127799%3BI'd be happy to share if you have any info to provide elsewhere. Seeing your posts you're mainly asking and not giving. I like to help others who have been contributing.

Lego19
04-21-23, 17:36
Try the one at around 127th and Lake City Way between Chipotle and Wells Fargo. I forget the name. I've been there 4 or 5 times. The last couple times, I don't remember her name, but she sat on the table while I was face down, with her legs flat in front of her, so the front of my thighs were resting on top of the front of her thighs, if that makes sense. The effect was my butt was in the air and my family jewels were elevated off the table, and she spent a good 10 minutes massaging everything from taint to balls to shaft and back again. Really nice. Sorry no table shower, those seem to usually be at FS places which this one is not. Overall very enjoyable experience though.Was it Lisa at qq spa?

SayOcean
04-21-23, 17:49
All,

TIA.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2550453-%26%23127801%3B-%26%23127801%3B-LAST-WEEK-HERE-Jenny-571-242-5746%26%23127799%3B-%26%23127799%3BThat is 100% not her in the photos she is using in that posting. That is Lola Valentine (lolavalentinexoxo on Reddit).

SkeletonKey6
04-22-23, 00:23
Went there a few days ago around 11 a and while Angela didn't speak any English she certainly knows what to do with her body. She is late 30's early 40's with some very nice fake tits and good tight box that loves doing the dance with no pants.

SkeletonKey6
04-22-23, 00:25
Eva is a lovely Chinese (limited English skills, but that seems to be the norm these days) late 30's hottie who really enjoys what she does. Massage was actually pretty decent too.

MassagePatron4
04-22-23, 15:57
Longtime lurker and rubmaps refugee here. Saw Tina the other day at Dream spa in Ballard, 1713 NW Market St. There's a parking spot out back by an oil barrel, then I walked around and went in the front door.

I used to see Tina a while back in Capitol Hill. She texted me that she's at a new location, and I miss clapping those cheeks so I went and visited. The place is quiet and peaceful, no other customers, and it was just Tina working there. Her body is just how I remembered. She was wearing a nice top that exposed her perky natural B cups. I gave her a hug upon arrival and immediately started getting hard.

Total of $240 for CFS. She has such a nice soft body, all natural, tiny stomach rolls but I don't mind, and love how soft and squishy her ass is. She has a really tight box and knows the right moment to tighten it. And she can take my full length and lets out a moan every time I go all the way in which I really enjoy.

Always a good time with her. I'll be going back sometime.

ZoooBus
04-22-23, 16:07

I will respond as best I can. Living a life over here.Is this the same Sophia that used to work at Lake Serene Massage about 4 years ago? Just asking for a friend.

Provo RM
04-22-23, 19:13
Was it Lisa at qq spa?I don't remember her name, but it's Star Point Massage. Lake City.

Lego19
04-22-23, 21:24
I don't remember her name, but it's Star Point Massage. Lake City.Yes star point and qq are the same. Qq is what it's called on rubmaps. It's a pretty good spot.

Lee Groinman
04-22-23, 22:38
Sophia reached out to me and she'll be moving to an apartment in Everett in May. Does anyone know if her rates / services have changed at all?If she reached out to you why don't you ask her?

HarleySteve
04-23-23, 11:38
Is this place still open?Yes it is still open, hours appear to be limited.

TnaHunter2014
04-23-23, 11:44
All,

TIA.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2550453-%26%23127801%3B-%26%23127801%3B-LAST-WEEK-HERE-Jenny-571-242-5746%26%23127799%3B-%26%23127799%3BSo I saw her in early April and I'd rate it as B-. Her figure is curvy bombshell borderline BBW. I like some padding so was ok with it but compared to most Thai girls she must be described as thik.

Cute face. I'd guess early 40's. For 2. 0 you get an hour massage with her fully nude. The massage was classic Thai. Lots of stretching and good technique. She's quiet which I also like. On the downside she is a bit aggressive when grabbing your package. I prefer the slow build. So I flip and she yanks out the hat. Was thinking (maybe I'm getting FS even though her ad says $2 is just massage).

Nope. She jumps into CBJ which given the 0-60 launch was not that great. I said how about just an HJ? She obliged. It was ok but Rushed.

So won't repeat but a lot of my issues may not be a prob for some of you. Nice in call in factoria.

Alright dirk, not you need to start sharing some info instead of just taking. Your mission, go get some intel! It's give and take brother!

KorbenDallas
04-23-23, 17:02
A couple of reports from the last couple of weeks. Both of these places on lake city way and close enough to throw a very small rock in between them.

I saw a very nice, thin masseuse named Mia at Lily. The massage was decent and when it came time for the flip she was negotiating and when I said "everything" she said "boom-boom? Yes, I said, boom-boom and 160 later (plus 60 for the hour) we were boom-boom. She very happily and quickly sat on my face until she came and then lay back for covered boom-boom. Nice! Massage was forgettable but not egregious.

I saw Mila (which someone else *may* have heard as "lisa") at qq spa (as an aside, I hate these place with a 2 or 3 letter name, makes them impossible to search). Despite her resting "stone face" it was actually pretty awesome. Really good massage and then a VERY serious undercarriage massage both before and after the flip. She knows her way around. Finished off with more very good massage. 60 + 60.

MokiMoki
04-23-23, 20:38
What's the avg prices in todays market? I've been seeing 40-70 for starting.

Also what's the latest review for Oyo in Rdmond? DM and will share!

Ocean Explorer
04-23-23, 20:54
Euro has reestablished itself with Toy and Pepsi. The new girls come and go. I've reviewed Toy here previously and I saw her again on Saturday. There can't be a better provider. I've know her since 2012 and she has great skills. A cutie with natural B+s. Ask for room 3, which has a shower for cleanup. But the flat table shower and sauna are lead ups. I had her wash my hair during the table shower, while I played with her pussy. After shower drying occurred in the sauna with a nice blowjob. Back in Room 3 we played first before the massage. More BBBJ then BBFS (reverse cowgirl) with some ass play. All for $$.

Bfm66
04-24-23, 09:44
Euro has reestablished itself with Toy and Pepsi. The new girls come and go. I've reviewed Toy here previously and I saw her again on Saturday. There can't be a better provider. I've know her since 2012 and she has great skills. A cutie with natural B+s. Ask for room 3, which has a shower for cleanup. But the flat table shower and sauna are lead ups. I had her wash my hair during the table shower, while I played with her pussy. After shower drying occurred in the sauna with a nice blowjob. Back in Room 3 we played first before the massage. More BBBJ then BBFS (reverse cowgirl) with some ass play. All for $$.Service sounds good, how about a description of this Toy. Age, body type, face?

Ocean Explorer
04-24-23, 13:33
Service sounds good, how about a description of this Toy. Age, body type, face?Toy.

Born in 77 but exercises daily and has aged well. Skill with her craft and personality matter more to me.

She knows how to make you feel very good.

Well proportioned, nice natural boobs.

Cute face and nice smile.

Gpc1085
04-24-23, 19:01
Anyone have a good experience here? DM / PM if you'd rather do that.

BBPornoGeek
04-24-23, 19:42
Toy.

Born in 77 but exercises daily and has aged well. Skill with her craft and personality matter more to me.

She knows how to make you feel very good.

Well proportioned, nice natural boobs.

Cute face and nice smile.Toy is fun. First older AMP lady to be able to get 2 loads out of me in half an hour. Her backdoor is more fun that front and is available when you know her.

Bfm66
04-24-23, 20:48
Toy is fun. First older AMP lady to be able to get 2 loads out of me in half an hour. Her backdoor is more fun that front and is available when you know her.Does she take it bare?

DamianDono
04-24-23, 21:12
Toy is fun. First older AMP lady to be able to get 2 loads out of me in half an hour. Her backdoor is more fun that front and is available when you know her.How much did that double shot run you? I want to do this too. What was your strategy to have time for both shots?