PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

FunLover1981
10-29-20, 20:37
Anyone had any luck here? Went to there old place years ago it was always just a HJ wondering if their new location is better.If your talking about the place on 3rd, its just some old grannies, they got to be 50 plus. If that's your thing to each their own. I don't think there is a place in marysville, that has anyone under 50. If you see a neon sign you can probably get extras.

Jonderin
10-29-20, 21:03
Do you get the full hour at ET or is it wam, bam, ty mam, and out? Ty in advance.Usually the full hour. Most of them have been there for years and they have a process they follow.

This time of year is sorta bad because they keep it so fucking cold in there.

Pussy Hound
10-29-20, 21:24
Do you get the full hour at ET or is it wam, bam, ty mam, and out? Ty in advance.I always get the full hour with a table shower. I actually just hand them the usual $200, and we go from there.

MartiniDan
10-30-20, 02:41
I always get the full hour with a table shower. I actually just hand them the usual $200, and we go from there.I do the same, just go to a place that I know the outcome, hand $$ and all good.

DrtyHarry
10-30-20, 07:49
I always get the full hour with a table shower. I actually just hand them the usual $200, and we go from there.That is exactly my MO as well. Especially if I know for sure that the place offers FS. I usually smile at her and say I will pay for everything upfront and hand her the cash.

ILuvazns
10-30-20, 12:55
Anyone had any luck here? Went to there old place years ago it was always just a HJ wondering if their new location is better.Ya they changed its massage only, more professional setting now. Kinda sad.

Also curious for those that frequent the hwy 99 strip between everett and lynnwood, when's a good time to go, morning or night? I only have my business related vehicle and I like to try and hide it out of site so some of the places I really just can't go to. Been wanting to try ET But everytime I go there is no parking behind the place so I just jet.

MartyByrde
10-30-20, 13:07
I always get the full hour with a table shower. I actually just hand them the usual $200, and we go from there.I also, about 95% of the time, get the full hour. However, unless I know the masseuse, I do not hand the "full amount" up front, just the house fee. There are some masseuses I have visited who do not even ask for that up front, as they know I can be trusted.

AussieFury
10-30-20, 13:16
Any updated intel on Renton AMPs? Ever since they shut all the Kent ones down, I'd always hoped that would result in an increase in locations and / or quality at the Renton spots. But that hasn't seemed to be the case. The reliable places seem to all be way north of me. Any tips for Renton area would be appreciated. Looking for decent massage with BBBJ and CFS options. PM if you prefer to be discreet.

RockChalk
10-30-20, 17:28
Can I please have a little more details? Does the place actually have a sign that says seattle foot and body? I'm from puyallup so I'm trying to look and call before I head there.Here are some pictures of the row of AMPs on Jackson Street between 12th & 13th Avenue in the International District.

Lena, the "friendly" middle-aged provider can be found at Seattle Foot & Body and be had for the house fee ($40 hhr/$60 hr + $100 (unless you are a poor negotiator!).

I have reviewed my personal experiences with her. Haven't seen her in awhile, been enjoying some other providers closer to home since the Covid hit.

Rock Chalk.

Efurufe
10-30-20, 19:57
Here are some pictures of the row of AMPs on Jackson Street between 12th & 13th Avenue in the International District.

Lena, the "friendly" middle-aged provider can be found at Seattle Foot & Body and be had for the house fee ($40 hhr/$60 hr + $100 (unless you are a poor negotiator!).

I have reviewed my personal experiences with her. Haven't seen her in awhile, been enjoying some other providers closer to home since the Covid hit.

Rock Chalk.Agreed, this has always been a good place to go for a less expensive experience (although usually with an older gal). According to a recent review on Rubmaps, there's now a younger (30's) woman working right next door (1220 B) also for 40/60 + 100.

HarleySteve
11-01-20, 13:11
Ya they changed its massage only, more professional setting now. Kinda sad.

Also curious for those that frequent the hwy 99 strip between everett and lynnwood, when's a good time to go, morning or night? I only have my business related vehicle and I like to try and hide it out of site so some of the places I really just can't go to. Been wanting to try ET But everytime I go there is no parking behind the place so I just jet.Some of the places are busy around lunch time or in the afternoon when Boeing shifts are ending. Lots of workers in the strip mall for ET are parking below so I have parked in front. Never have had my car noticed by anyone I know!

Yiggy
11-02-20, 20:25
I must be the outlier because every trip to you District Ocean Foot & Spa has been great. I understand mongers hesitation due to location, next to legitimate business and foot traffic out in front, but there's plenty of parking and the answer the door quickly to let you in. It's much less conspicuous in my opinion being at you District than say an AMP on Aurora.

Prices aren't cheap but service isn't rushed. I paid $45 for half hour and 160 for FS. Skip the massage and the whole half hour goes to FS. My masseuse Cherry was young and perky. She said 21 and I believe it. She gave great head and could take a pounding. After my half hour was up she left me pay $20 for another half hour. Service here has been consistently excellent and both times I've been serviced by bodacious women. I will say the madam at the door had looked much older but still had a decent figure.

PeterHouston
11-03-20, 00:18
Went yesterday where I was greeted by a gorgeous young woman in short skirt who took me into the room, collected the fee and told me to get ready which I did. Then it went downhill. A different woman came in to do the massage. She was in her 50's probably, nor particularly attractive and dressed in shirt and pants. She was nice enough and provided a decent massage but a let down after initial expectations.

First time I have experienced this in my AMP visits.

ILuvazns
11-03-20, 03:02
Going touring tomorrow, after reading rubmaps they both provide what I want, but curious which one would you go for?

Efurufe
11-03-20, 10:32
Went yesterday where I was greeted by a gorgeous young woman in short skirt who took me into the room, collected the fee and told me to get ready which I did. Then it went downhill. A different woman came in to do the massage. She was in her 50's probably, nor particularly attractive and dressed in shirt and pants. She was nice enough and provided a decent massage but a let down after initial expectations.

First time I have experienced this in my AMP visits.Exact same thing happened to me. It's supposed to be the other way around! Not sure I'm going to try them again.

Marko Ramius
11-03-20, 11:43
Going touring tomorrow, after reading rubmaps they both provide what I want, but curious which one would you go for?They both get the job done. I'd go with Kay if she is there.

GruveMan
11-03-20, 12:00
I must be the outlier because every trip to you District Ocean Foot & Spa has been great. I understand mongers hesitation due to location, next to legitimate business and foot traffic out in front, but there's plenty of parking and the answer the door quickly to let you in. It's much less conspicuous in my opinion being at you District than say an AMP on Aurora.

Prices aren't cheap but service isn't rushed. I paid $45 for half hour and 160 for FS. Skip the massage and the whole half hour goes to FS. My masseuse Cherry was young and perky. She said 21 and I believe it. She gave great head and could take a pounding. After my half hour was up she left me pay $20 for another half hour. Service here has been consistently excellent and both times I've been serviced by bodacious women. I will say the madam at the door had looked much older but still had a decent figure.Thanks for the info. Was it a BBBJ?

ILuvazns
11-03-20, 13:04
They both get the job done. I'd go with Kay if she is there.Does kay offer any kinda ass play? I've seen her reviews and I like TS play so that's why I'm looking at seven or candy.

FrankCross
11-03-20, 17:25
Last time I had good experience had Angie attend me really nice lady but reading what you guys are say she not there anymore. Anyways had shower but ended up being like nuru style I liked it bb fun on shower table. Went back to room for more and end with nice massage. Funny thing was went into hot room first before shower that was weird.

Marko Ramius
11-03-20, 18:02
Does kay offer any kinda ass play? I've seen her reviews and I like TS play so that's why I'm looking at seven or candy.I don't know, I've never asked her.

Yiggy
11-03-20, 18:37
Thanks for the info. Was it a BBBJ?Nope. Asked she said no empathically.

MassageMeow
11-03-20, 18:40
Exact same thing happened to me. It's supposed to be the other way around! Not sure I'm going to try them again.I used to go there regularly, but I stopped after they tried to charge me more for the same service I had been getting. Was considering giving them another shot but now I am having doubts.

MartyByrde
11-03-20, 18:50
I used to go there regularly, but I stopped after they tried to charge me more for the same service I had been getting. Was considering giving them another shot but now I am having doubtsThe way to resolve that is to ask the first woman if she is the one that is going to do the massage. In my experience, that has worked, although I guess even if the first woman says yes, they still pull a switch. I would demand my money back if I am not satisfied with the second gal.

Pooner05
11-04-20, 11:35
Hey everyone!

Anyone have any intel on this: http://www.massagebyyoko.com/?ad=4&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7LGHppvp7AIVWh-tBh1vfQisEAAYASAAEgI4kvD_BwE.

Looks like a very professional masseuse but prices seem a bit high for standard massage. Curious if anyone has been or seen.

Jonderin
11-04-20, 13:05
Hey everyone!

Anyone have any intel on this: http://www.massagebyyoko.com/?ad=4&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7LGHppvp7AIVWh-tBh1vfQisEAAYASAAEgI4kvD_BwE.

Looks like a very professional masseuse but prices seem a bit high for standard massage. Curious if anyone has been or seen.That does seem more like a professional masseuse. Sometimes it depends on where they advertise. How did you find that website?

SeattleJon
11-04-20, 13:31
I believe this used to be Mulan Massage in Factoria. I stumbled on this place while making a you-turn. It's in a really discreet location and was open late on a weekday with lots of cars in the lot at 10 pm. Hoping to get some info before TOFTT.

https://hongkongmassage19.com/

DrtyHarry
11-04-20, 13:36
Hey everyone!

Looks like a very professional masseuse but prices seem a bit high for standard massage. Curious if anyone has been or seen.Looks really legit. Exactly as you mentioned in your post. If otherwise. I would really love to see her. If anyone has some good intel on this one. Please share.

MartyByrde
11-04-20, 14:43
That does seem more like a professional masseuse. Sometimes it depends on where they advertise. How did you find that website?Seems like a "legitimate" masseuse, ie, no extras. Plus her rates are rather high.

TheThinker808
11-04-20, 17:10
Hey everyone!

Looks like a very professional masseuse but prices seem a bit high for standard massage. Curious if anyone has been or seen.So she looks exactly like a person I saw on TNA that goes by KatieDior. Her upsell was TERRIBLE. So bad that she requested my review to be taken off by an admin and also she sent me PMs to make up the session we had but wanted me to pay the same amount which was almost $$$.

Pooner05
11-04-20, 18:59
So she looks exactly like a person I saw on TNA that goes by KatieDior. Her upsell was TERRIBLE. So bad that she requested my review to be taken off by an admin and also she sent me PMs to make up the session we had but wanted me to pay the same amount which was almost $$$.I think you're right. Found an old ad and the pics look very very similar! Great insight man, thanks! Reading reviews it appears the price isn't inclusive and is an upsell situation. May still try it for the massage but idk. May also just ask her and risk being blacklisted but I'll report back on eother situation.

Pooner05
11-04-20, 19:24
I think you're right. Found an old ad and the pics look very very similar! Great insight man, thanks! Reading reviews it appears the price isn't inclusive and is an upsell situation. May still try it for the massage but idk. May also just ask her and risk being blacklisted but I'll report back on eother situation.Just asked her and she denied at first but then admitted it's her but that she wants to move past and forget that part of her history. Legit therapeutic massage is what she says is offered now.

LCB
11-04-20, 19:58
Is this the same Candi, who used to be called Yung? Good friends with CiCi? Or is she new?

-LCB.

I had this experience with her today. All I can say is WOW! It is hands down the best table shower I have ever had. I remember when she was "Jenny" at Lake Serene, her tits were huge and she was much thicker. I loved fucking here then and I still love fucking her. Her pussy is really snug, what a great time.

DrTna21
11-04-20, 20:34
Has anyone been to green spa in the last two weeks? What was your experience like if so. I think I'm going to stop by tomorrow and this will be my first time going to an actual establishment, and am not sure what to expect. Thanks in advance for any info.

PeterHouston
11-04-20, 22:49
Do they offer you more than are and T? I have never had more there.

I used to go there regularly, but I stopped after they tried to charge me more for the same service I had been getting. Was considering giving them another shot but now I am having doubts.

CookieGuy
11-05-20, 00:52
Is this the same Candi, who used to be called Yung? Good friends with CiCi? Or is she new?

-LCB.Candy is Yung. She also went by Tina for a short period when she first got there in 2015-ish.

Seattle Ampfan
11-05-20, 10:52
I believe this used to be Mulan Massage in Factoria. I stumbled on this place while making a you-turn. It's in a really discreet location and was open late on a weekday with lots of cars in the lot at 10 pm. Hoping to get some info before TOFTT.

https://hongkongmassage19.com/I went there a couple of times this year and it was totally legit, no hint of extras.

Efurufe
11-05-20, 12:15

https://hongkongmassage19.com/This place has been legit for a long time, but every once in a while they hire someone who gives a little extra. There was one time a couple of years ago I got a BBBJ from a 20-something girl, without asking or discussing tip! It was amazing because it was such a surprise.

I also didn't have that kind of tip on me, so I told her I would leave my jacket as an excuse to come back, grabbed some cash at the gas station and discreetly handed it to her when I came to get my coat.

Sadly, she was gone within a week, so someone f*cked up.

But if you go, don't expect anything except maybe a diy if you're lucky.

MartyByrde
11-05-20, 14:11
Candy is Yung. She also went by Tina for a short period when she first got there in 2015-ish.Changing names roulette!

KerBalls
11-05-20, 15:13
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/the-little-massage206-453-5487/653607948871

This is a pretty busy neighbourhood, nonstop traffic on the street out front. Would I be crazy to try them out? First time seeing them post an ad on stg.

WhatevStna
11-05-20, 15:29
Yeah, I can confirm this place has been legit for quite a while. It used to be my go-to. One of the girls, Wendy, used to let me eat her pussy and I've had BJs there. But now the same gal acts as if she's never heard of an HE, so yeah, bummer.

This place has been legit for a long time, but every once in a while they hire someone who gives a little extra. There was one time a couple of years ago I got a BBBJ from a 20-something girl, without asking or discussing tip! It was amazing because it was such a surprise.

I also didn't have that kind of tip on me, so I told her I would leave my jacket as an excuse to come back, grabbed some cash at the gas station and discreetly handed it to her when I came to get my coat.

Sadly, she was gone within a week, so someone f*cked up.

But if you go, don't expect anything except maybe a diy if you're lucky.

Jonderin
11-05-20, 17:24

First time I have experienced this in my AMP visits.I've had that happen a few times. If I suspect it I'll ask who's giving the massage but I don't always remember to. I suppose they're hoping they run into enough guys that won't want to leave once they're already in the room.

SugarNuts
11-05-20, 17:57
I've had that happen a few times. If I suspect it I'll ask who's giving the massage but I don't always remember to. I suppose they're hoping they run into enough guys that won't want to leave once they're already in the room.

First time I have experienced this in my AMP visits.Exactly, they hope that once your pants are off you won't leave.

Jonderin
11-05-20, 19:41
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/the-little-massage206-453-5487/653607948871

This is a pretty busy neighbourhood, nonstop traffic on the street out front. Would I be crazy to try them out? First time seeing them post an ad on stg.That one has been mentioned before. It's just a standard massage if I remember correctly.

Dirk Randoll
11-06-20, 05:55
Has anyone been to green spa in the last two weeks? What was your experience like if so. I think I'm going to stop by tomorrow and this will be my first time going to an actual establishment, and am not sure what to expect. Thanks in advance for any info.I stopped by a few weeks ago and saw Jenny. Went into lobby, through a second lobby (asked if I could use their bathroom, and did), then through a second door. I'd been there years before, and knew the building had a stand-alone sauna, which I saw this time, but the mamasan / tour guide said it wasn't in use. She took my forehead temp, handed me a mask, showed me to a room, and told me to undress. Jenny came in after, took me to a table shower room, and washed me thoroughly. She told me that she was there in November, then down to CA after a month, then came back up to (then) Four Seasons when the pandemic started. Said everything shut down in CA at that point. Her sister in KR sent her some and-95 equivalent masks, and she was wearing one. We talked about different hikes in western WA while I was on the table shower. She's cautious, gorgeous, and safe. Beyond that, you'll have one of the best massages of your life. So enjoy your visit! .

Dirk Randoll
11-06-20, 06:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Efurufe
11-06-20, 12:06
I stopped by a few weeks ago and saw Jenny. Went into lobby, through a second lobby (asked if I could use their bathroom, and did), then through a second door. I'd been there years before, and knew the building had a stand-alone sauna, which I saw this time, but the mamasan / tour guide said it wasn't in use. She took my forehead temp, handed me a mask, showed me to a room, and told me to undress. Jenny came in after, took me to a table shower room, and washed me thoroughly. She told me that she was there in November, then down to CA after a month, then came back up to (then) Four Seasons when the pandemic started. Said everything shut down in CA at that point. Her sister in KR sent her some and-95 equivalent masks, and she was wearing one. We talked about different hikes in western WA while I was on the table shower. She's cautious, gorgeous, and safe. Beyond that, you'll have one of the best massages of your life. So enjoy your visit! .Is this the one on newport way out by issaquah? If so, did you get any extras there? I went several years ago and it was fully legit, including no walk-in appointments. Wondering if things have changed now (or if you're talking about a different Green Spa).

Belisarius1
11-06-20, 12:26
I believe OP was referring to the one in Everett.

Is this the one on newport way out by issaquah? If so, did you get any extras there? I went several years ago and it was fully legit, including no walk-in appointments. Wondering if things have changed now (or if you're talking about a different Green Spa).

TheThinker808
11-06-20, 14:58
Just asked her and she denied at first but then admitted it's her but that she wants to move past and forget that part of her history. Legit therapeutic massage is what she says is offered now.Yeah even her massage that I got during my session was terrible so iunno man. This one will for sure be TOFTT.

Dirk Randoll
11-06-20, 15:06
Is this the one on newport way out by issaquah? If so, did you get any extras there? I went several years ago and it was fully legit, including no walk-in appointments. Wondering if things have changed now (or if you're talking about a different Green Spa).Nope, not the one in Issaquah. Up in Everett on Hwy 99. Used to be called Four Seasons, then Evergreen, now Green. Just in the past year or so. Not sure why all the name changes, LOL.

BrosefStalin
11-06-20, 19:50
https://seattle.rubratings.com/8832

HarleySteve
11-06-20, 20:30
Nope, not the one in Issaquah. Up in Everett on Hwy 99. Used to be called Four Seasons, then Evergreen, now Green. Just in the past year or so. Not sure why all the name changes, LOL.Actually it is called Ever Green. When you see the sign out front the Ever is on the side of the Green. They are in Everett and answer Ever Green when they answer the phone. 👍.

Member #6240
11-06-20, 21:25
https://seattle.rubratings.com/8832She used to be in CL for legit massage "plus". I saw her once; that's her in the pic (maybe a bit heavier) and she's attractive, shapely and nice. Massage (nude) was delivered with no teasing, and on the flip delivered a good if somewhat mechanical HE with very little mutual touch. I didn't try any other services, but she was crystal clear on her boundaries. Not bad, but nothing to write home about. I didn't repeat.

ZosKunk
11-07-20, 12:17
Nope, not the one in Issaquah. Up in Everett on Hwy 99. Used to be called Four Seasons, then Evergreen, now Green. Just in the past year or so. Not sure why all the name changes, LOL.It is actually on Evergreen Way, not highway 99. It does seem to be 99 but 99 branches off to the right south of it, if one is going north. Highway 99 is Everett Mall Way.

Member #6240
11-07-20, 18:07
FWIW, these folks seem to be stepping up their game a bit. Pre-pandemic they had some attractive and younger ladies, never more than a clothed HE with some OTC mutual touch. More recently it seemed to just be the older mama-san; kind of cute, a little older, same service.

Visit this week was a 30's MILF with a tight frame and a nice set of Bs, which she happily made available for my touch. She noted "many new girls now, I remember you, you come back".

GiantChild
11-07-20, 23:40
Tried to register for rub maps forum and I get declined when it come to payment. Is my bank suspect?

Trisor
11-07-20, 23:56
Tried to register for rub maps forum and I get declined when it come to payment. Is my bank suspect?Download the Coinbase app and wallet app and buy some Bitcoin through there and pay that way. It will end up costing you an additional 10-15 $ in transfer and "mining" fees but then it's an anonymous transaction.

Then you'll be set up to just buy crypto currency and can invest and keep some in your wallet to pay for whatever.

GiantChild
11-08-20, 03:19
Download the Coinbase app and wallet app and buy some Bitcoin through there and pay that way. It will end up costing you an additional 10-15 $ in transfer and "mining" fees but then it's an anonymous transaction.

Then you'll be set up to just buy crypto currency and can invest and keep some in your wallet to pay for whatever.Thank you!

Dirk Randoll
11-08-20, 04:39
It is actually on Evergreen Way, not highway 99. It does seem to be 99 but 99 branches off to the right south of it, if one is going north. Highway 99 is Everett Mall Way.Good clarification ZosKunk. I didn't realize that 99 followed Everett Mall Way branch vs. Evergreen. Thanks.

Dirk Randoll
11-08-20, 05:12
Saw Jessica at Crown a week or so ago. Saw Cici, the other masseuse, a couple weeks prior to that. Cici has good technique, allowed UTC. Jessica has more experience. Great massage, all the trimmings as mentioned in prior posts on the board. Good to know she's still there, staying busy, trying to be safe. Neither wore masks, but I'm sure would do so if you asked them. Door was locked both times, but after knocking, and a glance through the front window, they let me in, and weren't busy either time. Parking lot revamp is done. Building facade is still in progress. But they're open.

XCrossTownX
11-08-20, 11:37
Saw Jessica at Crown a week or so ago. Saw Cici, the other masseuse, a couple weeks prior to that. Cici has good technique, allowed UTC. Jessica has more experience. Great massage, all the trimmings as mentioned in prior posts on the board. Good to know she's still there, staying busy, trying to be safe. Neither wore masks, but I'm sure would do so if you asked them. Door was locked both times, but after knocking, and a glance through the front window, they let me in, and weren't busy either time. Parking lot revamp is done. Building facade is still in progress. But they're open.Don't see anything on location.

FunLover1981
11-08-20, 12:13
Download the Coinbase app and wallet app and buy some Bitcoin through there and pay that way. It will end up costing you an additional 10-15 $ in transfer and "mining" fees but then it's an anonymous transaction.

Then you'll be set up to just buy crypto currency and can invest and keep some in your wallet to pay for whatever.While coinbase is a very convenient way to buy crypto. It is no way anonymous. When you buy the blockchain can be linked to your identify. Unless you go through one of the "coin washing" services on the web it can be traced.

FunLover1981
11-08-20, 12:15
FWIW, these folks seem to be stepping up their game a bit. Pre-pandemic they had some attractive and younger ladies, never more than a clothed HE with some OTC mutual touch. More recently it seemed to just be the older mama-san; kind of cute, a little older, same service.

Visit this week was a 30's MILF with a tight frame and a nice set of Bs, which she happily made available for my touch. She noted "many new girls now, I remember you, you come back".Thanks for the report, I was planning on checking them out again this week.

Efurufe
11-08-20, 14:19
Don't see anything on location.Do a search on "crown" and you'll find this: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3938-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4818094&highlight=Crown#post4818094

RockChalk
11-08-20, 16:49
Saw Jessica at Crown a week or so ago. Saw Cici, the other masseuse, a couple weeks prior to that. Cici has good technique, allowed UTC. Jessica has more experience. Great massage, all the trimmings as mentioned in prior posts on the board. Good to know she's still there, staying busy, trying to be safe. Neither wore masks, but I'm sure would do so if you asked them. Door was locked both times, but after knocking, and a glance through the front window, they let me in, and weren't busy either time. Parking lot revamp is done. Building facade is still in progress. But they're open.Crown Spa used to be Emerald Spa. It is on Lake City Way around the 100 block, just down the street from Soft Bay on the same side of street as Tub's Subs. If coming from I-5, it is down the hill on right side before you get to Rick's but after you pass The Shanty Tavern.

Jessica, formerly of Soft Bay, now goes by April. Apparently, the owner has threatened to fire the girls if mongers give reviews online of any "extras" being given. I enjoy the quality massages I get from Crown, so I wouldn't want the girls to be fired.

Doctor Pepper
11-09-20, 12:53
Went to Sea Breeze in Shoreline the other day (near Costco & Discount Tire). Was intrigued by the TS and decided to TOFTT. Was greeted by a younger gal with a crop top, A-cups, thin flowy pants, and lots of eye makeup. Thought it could be promising. Was led to the TS which she covered me up with a small towel. Let it fall to the side and she didn't seem to care, but didn't offer any hint of extras. Back to the massage room, started covered but told her she could take it off, so she did. At that point figured at least a HE was on the table (no pun intended), proceeded with a halfway decent massage, the flip, re-cover, let the cover slide again, no teasing but she did ask if I wanted self-service. I asked if she could do it and she said she doesn't do it. She was cute and I would return if more was offered. Anybody been back for multiple visits and gotten more service as they recognize you? Or are they strictly legit.

Justice2001
11-10-20, 01:33
Went to Sea Breeze in Shoreline the other day (near Costco & Discount Tire). Was intrigued by the TS and decided to TOFTT. Was greeted by a younger gal with a crop top, A-cups, thin flowy pants, and lots of eye makeup. Thought it could be promising. Was led to the TS which she covered me up with a small towel. Let it fall to the side and she didn't seem to care, but didn't offer any hint of extras. Back to the massage room, started covered but told her she could take it off, so she did. At that point figured at least a HE was on the table (no pun intended), proceeded with a halfway decent massage, the flip, re-cover, let the cover slide again, no teasing but she did ask if I wanted self-service. I asked if she could do it and she said she doesn't do it. She was cute and I would return if more was offered. Anybody been back for multiple visits and gotten more service as they recognize you? Or are they strictly legit.Legit with manual. Sounds like you got emily who is attractive but is strictly legit. Others there tease A bit more.

DicksDeluxe
11-10-20, 14:52
Legit with manual. Sounds like you got emily who is attractive but is strictly legit. Others there tease A bit more.I was there a few weeks ago after a day on the boat. Got an short, stocky gal that was a 6/10 in looks. She was alone working as she said her partner went to lunch with her boyfriend. She was massaging my balls when I was on my stomach and when I flipped she put some oil in my hand and motioned for me to do it myself. I grabbed her hand had put it on my cock and she asked if I'd tip her well, I said yes and she finished the job while I was up her shirt twisting her nipples. Then the table shower and a. 60 tip.

WangDang23
11-10-20, 17:49
Going touring tomorrow, after reading rubmaps they both provide what I want, but curious which one would you go for?A little late I know. I prefer 7 overall but Candy is more playful at TS.

WangDang23
11-10-20, 18:07
Does anyone have info on Sexy Jojo from TNA? Not seeing anything on this board. Thinking about giving her a go.

Xyzander
11-10-20, 20:30
I went in today hoping to get the infamous Lena, instead I got a short haired tall MILF by the name of Egwe. I'm not sure of the name because of the mask and accent. I opted for the half hour which was a really good massage. There was no flip at all. She just smacked my back and said done and she went out the door. I was dissapointed with blue balls but at least the massage was good. Tipped $10. YMMV.

Dirk Randoll
11-11-20, 05:29
Crown Spa used to be Emerald Spa. It is on Lake City Way around the 100 block, just down the street from Soft Bay on the same side of street as Tub's Subs. If coming from I-5, it is down the hill on right side before you get to Rick's but after you pass The Shanty Tavern.

Jessica, formerly of Soft Bay, now goes by April. Apparently, the owner has threatened to fire the girls if mongers give reviews online of any "extras" being given. I enjoy the quality massages I get from Crown, so I wouldn't want the girls to be fired.Thanks for the clarification for folks, Rock. I certainly didn't mean "extras" when I said "trimmings". Jessica (sorry, I'll always know her as Jessica) is a great masseuse. My go to masseuse, in fact. Wouldn't want to lose her by some misinterpretation of my words here. Cheers!

Jy2019
11-11-20, 15:20
Sometimes I check on craigslist under services then beauty. There are massage post or ads. There is one from Nov. 3 which is the most recent one. The same shop had ads before and the number listed is different from the recent ad. After looking more into it, I found that they also advertise on fb. If you search "Seattle masaje" you will find lots of ads from this shop which is located at Elliot ave (nice office suite). They place ads on a Hispanic marketplace Seattle. The videos posted on their ad or page suggests a sensual environment. Funny because they have long nails on those vids. I don't speak Spanish but once you select the translate function on fb, the comments are hilarious.

Has anyone tried this place yet? Or has info on providers?

WangDang23
11-11-20, 17:47
Went there a couple weeks ago. Saw the same girl. She is attractive by WA St AMP standards. My experience was mostly opposite though.

Massage was a little fast paced but lasted about 20 minutes and was good. Sometimes her hands were moving super fast though. While rubbing my thighs, I feared her nails stabbing my scrotum if she slipped. CBJ and CFS. I paid the same rate as previous post. Entire time I was there she was going supersonic speed. Didn't seem anxious to get me out, just didn't seem like she could slow down.

The lesson: YMMV as always.

Posted in the Tacoma forum already.
Went here today and for those who do not like covered service, this is the place. Saw 4 ladies working and got the youngest (30's). The others were older and larger. 60 house.

The Bad: Massage is weak, almost non existent so don't go for one.
The Good: You can park in front or in back but the entrance is in the back. You are for the most part going into a basement style setting. Interior is nice but aged and obvious they are living there.

They lady in looks, I would rate as a 7. The TS is the type I prefer. Old style bench. She is very good and plays as well. She led me to the TS with her dress hiked up so I had a great view and knew what was on the menu. Her kitty is natural and meaty and firm b / c's. Nice flower tat around her mid section. Got back to the room and went face down. Massage was about 5 min before she started playing and teasing. She told me to flip and left the room to get some items. Came back in and started working on my feet. She has a big foot fetish and was kissing and nibbling on them. She got undressed and moved so I could reach. Then asked how much. I pull $ out of my billfold and she could see there was no more money to haggle over. She seemed overjoyed that I offered $. She went to mutual 69 and encouraged me to play with her feet as well. She took her time and then move for rimming. Never an offer or discussion of a cover. She likes everything played with and fully encourages it. Doesn't rush at all. When she climbed on for some CG, kitty wasn't tight but not sloppy and she rode like a champ. She was getting tired but wanted to be in control, so she went to a BBBJ with mutual prostrate massages. I gave her a heads up I was close and she dove in even deeper on the BBBJ until I CIM. She milked me until not a drop was left and not a drop was wasted. She continued to play and let me play. She left to get the hot towels to clean me up. Towels had been soaked in sanitizer as well. There wasn't a spot she missed LOL.I got the full hour between the TS, 5 min massage and all the extras. I will definitely be a returning customer for her. And as a bonus, she loves joking around.

Although I didn't ask or try, I got the definite feeling greek was on the table. Nothing appeared off limits with her.

https://seattle.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...0/9763748.html

Justice2001
11-11-20, 23:39
Sometimes I check on craigslist under services then beauty. There are massage post or ads. There is one from Nov. 3 which is the most recent one. The same shop had ads before and the number listed is different from the recent ad. After looking more into it, I found that they also advertise on fb. If you search "Seattle masaje" you will find lots of ads from this shop which is located at Elliot ave (nice office suite). They place ads on a Hispanic marketplace Seattle. The videos posted on their ad or page suggests a sensual environment. Funny because they have long nails on those vids. I don't speak Spanish but once you select the translate function on fb, the comments are hilarious.

Has anyone tried this place yet? Or has info on providers?I'm intrigued but only if it's with the girl in the ad and not the owner. But found her ig and we got mutual friends so idk if it's a good idea haha. Might try tho since it's close to me.

PeterHouston
11-12-20, 00:01
Visited Zen on AA today. Wanted to give it a try. Standard. 4/. 6 HH / full hour. Greeted by 50 ish masseuse in pants and blouse. Massage was so-so at best. Some teasing just prior to flip. Tug was fine. UTC on the northern end. Not much south however. Pleasant woman. Got essentially the full hour. Was an OK experience but nothing demanding a return visit. Better options out there for the money. Not sure if more mileage or another masseuse is an option.

AussieFury
11-12-20, 15:07
Does anyone have info on Sexy Jojo from TNA? Not seeing anything on this board. Thinking about giving her a go.If you're talking about Thai Jojo in Renton, she's roommates with Mona / Diamond. I met her on a visit to Mona. HUGE naturals. Face cute, but she's a bit chubby for me. Basically a short Thai BBW. I'd put her true age mid to late 40's. VERY sweet and friendly. No idea what her service is like.

BK Allday
11-12-20, 15:17
I'm intrigued but only if it's with the girl in the ad and not the owner. But found her ig and we got mutual friends so idk if it's a good idea haha. Might try tho since it's close to meGoing to TOFTT today with Marie given that it's so close by to me. On one hand, they don't have a shower. On the other hand, there's a leather couch in the photo of the "treatment" room. If anyone has any intel I should be aware of, please PM or reply to the thread. This is my first time going into a massage not knowing if extras are offered and am not sure how to signal my interest and gauge theirs.

BK Allday
11-12-20, 20:41
Going to TOFTT today with Marie given that it's so close by to me. On one hand, they don't have a shower. On the other hand, there's a leather couch in the photo of the "treatment" room. If anyone has any intel I should be aware of, please PM or reply to the thread. This is my first time going into a massage not knowing if extras are offered and am not sure how to signal my interest and gauge theirsSo the setup was pretty weird. A massage table set up inside a private office of a co-working space. Imagine laying naked in a darkened office with an accountant and a software developer working away on either side of you while spa music plays on an iPhone. No shower of course, just some towels to wipe off the coconut oil with. And no flip, just a straight up massage of back, neck, arms and legs. No signal whatsoever that Marie was ready to provide an HE. What a shame given how conveniently located it is.

Member #6240
11-13-20, 12:57
So the setup was pretty weird. A massage table set up inside a private office of a co-working space. Imagine laying naked in a darkened office with an accountant and a software developer working away on either side of you while spa music plays on an iPhone. No shower of course, just some towels to wipe off the coconut oil with. And no flip, just a straight up massage of back, neck, arms and legs. No signal whatsoever that Marie was ready to provide an HE. What a shame given how conveniently located it is.That's kind of hilarious I think I probably would have walked out.

In terms of "fishing" legit CMT / LMTs for extras, this is a hobby of mine and a few other like-minded folks and has paid off handsomely in a very small percentage of cases. The approach and rules are pretty straightforward; the biggest one being never, ever make the first move. If you proposition or inappropriately touch someone, you're going to be in deep shit in short order. Candidates are hard to find, but look for key terms like "holistic massage", "many modalities", "Eastern influence", etc. Then be overwhelmingly polite and tip heavily in cash. Be prepared to see someone for legit massage a number of times before anything may happen, and recognize when it's time to cut your losses and move on. They're betting their license on you keeping your mouth shut, so keep that in mind. It's fun, but a careful, expensive and very low-percentage game so if you don't have the patience or money for it. Move on.

Over the years this has netted a smoking hot Russian chick, a stunning tall blonde MILF, a tiny Asian MILF so tight you can hardly get a pinky in her and a few others less notable. No, I can't share. Unless you have intel on legit CMT / LMTs to **TRADE*.

Jonderin
11-13-20, 17:24
That's kind of hilarious I think I probably would have walked out.

In terms of "fishing" legit CMT / LMTs for extras, this is a hobby of mine and a few other like-minded folks and has paid off handsomely in a very small percentage of cases. The approach and rules are pretty straightforward; the biggest one being never, ever make the first move. If you proposition or inappropriately touch someone, you're going to be in deep shit in short order. Candidates are hard to find, but look for key terms like "holistic massage", "many modalities", "Eastern influence", etc. Then be overwhelmingly polite and tip heavily in cash. Be prepared to see someone for legit massage a number of times before anything may happen, and recognize when it's time to cut your losses and move on. They're betting their license on you keeping your mouth shut, so keep that in mind. It's fun, but a careful, expensive and very low-percentage game so if you don't have the patience or money for it. Move on.

Over the years this has netted a smoking hot Russian chick, a stunning tall blonde MILF, a tiny Asian MILF so tight you can hardly get a pinky in her and a few others less notable. No, I can't share. Unless you have intel on legit CMT / LMTs to **TRADE*.Ya I do that too. Same approach, I never push it. I haven't had that much success. At the very least I still get a good massage.

Seattle Dad
11-16-20, 05:17
Ya I do that too. Same approach, I never push it. I haven't had that much success. At the very least I still get a good massage.Back awhile- Cherry at Cherry Spa fit this category. After awhile, she would occasionally slide on top for some cowgirl and say not to tell anyone. Yami at her spa was similar with her mouth.

Potato13
11-16-20, 06:55
Posted this in the Everett forum, but figured I'd post here as well since Seattle sees more action.

I usually head to Euro Touch, but I'm looking for something younger (legal, 20's). Also big in the chest and willing to go all natural. Anyone got a line on something like that?

Justice2001
11-16-20, 22:58
Due to recent reports of young attractive staff with a great massage and manual, which I'm all about, I was all over this. So my dumbass drove all the way from seattle to Everett. Got there and there were two sitting on the couch one really old and another that was 40-50. On closer look she was definitely upper 60. Massage was weak and quick and went straight to teasing and HE. Must be under new management? Just my luck. Asked how many work there and she said 3. Wasn't happy about my tip either. Drove by green spa immediately after but decided to not go.

Freshys
11-17-20, 12:57
Recently went to top on the ave. Rang the buzzer and was let in right away. Two older women in the lobby. Got the younger of the two. Probably late 30's. Think her name was cece. Fantastic hour long massage. Seriously one of the best massages I've had in ages. Light teasing before the flip. After more teasing before offering CBJ. Asked for cfs and agreed for $.20. BJ, was great and slow followed by cg then mish. Not a great body, overweight and a little worn out. So would not repeat FS. But would def be back for massage.

Sun Wu Kong
11-17-20, 21:21
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Xyzander
11-17-20, 23:08
Has anyone tried this one? Looks like some Caucasian girls.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/56034287/2063339375

VinceHeartSk
11-18-20, 18:13
Went there over the weekend, none of the previous girls listed were there. I got Bonnie, who has the face of someone in their mid forties, but the body of a 25 year old. She was good fun and the usual damage. She mentioned this batch of girls would be gone by end of December, so seems they have some sort rotation going on. There was a younger looking girl I saw sleeping on the way out.

Pooner05
11-18-20, 20:25
Any good options in kent that people know of?

MartyByrde
11-18-20, 21:45
Any good options in kent that people know of?All the massage parlors in Kent were closed down over a year ago, after an LE raid. Would like to find a gal who operates under the radar.

Renton is not far away, and there are quite a few choices there.

BananaBandit
11-19-20, 01:25
So the setup was pretty weird. A massage table set up inside a private office of a co-working space. Imagine laying naked in a darkened office with an accountant and a software developer working away on either side of you while spa music plays on an iPhone. No shower of course, just some towels to wipe off the coconut oil with. And no flip, just a straight up massage of back, neck, arms and legs. No signal whatsoever that Marie was ready to provide an HE. What a shame given how conveniently located it isInteresting. And yeah sounds weird. What did they charge? I texted and they quoted 160/ half 200/ hr. Either they're scamming or totally upped their service. How would you rate her physically? Did you see the other girl there?

Khass
11-19-20, 05:09
Any good options in kent that people know of?All of Kents were busted either 2018 or 2019. Can't remember. Either way no go for Kent.

Diver6390
11-19-20, 13:09
So the setup was pretty weird. A massage table set up inside a private office of a co-working space. Imagine laying naked in a darkened office with an accountant and a software developer working away on either side of you while spa music plays on an iPhone. No shower of course, just some towels to wipe off the coconut oil with. And no flip, just a straight up massage of back, neck, arms and legs. No signal whatsoever that Marie was ready to provide an HE. What a shame given how conveniently located it is.This reminds me of Debbie in Walnut Creek, CA (https://relaxationwithdebbie.escortbook.com/).

Although she practices out of a house now -- or did, three years ago when I last saw her -- my first encounter with her was exactly as you described. Her direction took me to a professional office plaza, with chiropractors, dentists, and accountants all around. I go to her office, which is only one room, not even a closet, and there is a massage table in the middle. She was dressed in a medical looking smock, under which was lingerie. After settling down, she actually gave a decent massage, then a flip and we were off to the races. Multiple positions and a very satisfied ending. Appointment was a bit over an hour, as afterwards, she had to get decent again for her office neighbors.

Weird setup, and I am happier that she is in a private home now. She is older, but if you are in the Bay Area, this is one of the old standards for the area.

Pooner05
11-19-20, 14:43
All the massage parlors in Kent were closed down over a year ago, after an LE raid. Would like to find a gal who operates under the radar.

Renton is not far away, and there are quite a few choices there.Who are your favs? I've seen a few from the other board and haven't found one I really have liked yet.

BackInTheGame7
11-19-20, 14:43
This reminds me of Debbie in Walnut Creek, CA (https://relaxationwithdebbie.escortbook.com/).

Although she practices out of a house now -- or did, three years ago when I last saw her -- my first encounter with her was exactly as you described. Her direction took me to a professional office plaza, with chiropractors, dentists, and accountants all around. I go to her office, which is only one room, not even a closet, and there is a massage table in the middle. She was dressed in a medical looking smock, under which was lingerie. After settling down, she actually gave a decent massage, then a flip and we were off to the races. Multiple positions and a very satisfied ending. Appointment was a bit over an hour, as afterwards, she had to get decent again for her office neighbors.

Weird setup, and I am happier that she is in a private home now. She is older, but if you are in the Bay Area, this is one of the old standards for the area.OMG. That brought back fond memories. I used to visit her at that office all the time back then. Had to remember to be real quiet and it was really hard sometimes!

MartyByrde
11-19-20, 15:06
Who are your favs? I've seen a few from the other board and haven't found one I really have liked yet.My "go to one" is this one:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-renton-nails-salon-renton-wa-6244#rubmaps.

Someone older, but pleasant, and easy to talk to Chinese woman, and not bad looking. Also kind of an "under the radar" place. Only extra is HE (in the middle of the session), but she always provides the full hour, and the "after HE" part of the massage is always different from one session to the next. She might not be for everyone, but when I want to feel completely relaxed and treated to both a nice HE and an excellent massage, she fills the bill. Typical fee structure: $60 for the hour, plus $40 tip. Well worth it.

Been a while since I have been to some others. You can PM me, if you wish.

TheThinker808
11-19-20, 15:28
Who are your favs? I've seen a few from the other board and haven't found one I really have liked yet.I'm in the kent area too. Renton for me has been hit and miss. The Renton ladies are older from TNA and the shops in Renton are pretty GPS. Especially the one up on the hill near Safeway. The service does not equate the cash you put down. Fed Way might be a better bet. PM me and I can maybe point you to the right direction.

GiantChild
11-20-20, 15:01
My atf at orchid is leaving next Wednesday next week. She mentioned she will return in December. With covid as it is we will see if that holds. Ill miss her but my wallet will get a break.

SeaTownDave
11-20-20, 15:15
Made a lunch stop a couple of Wednesday's ago. Meet by a rush Angela one breast hanging out when she opened the door. Three other pairs of shoes. Different masseuse who was very rushed. Tips were quoted higher than usual / reported here. Heard the door open for about 4 other customers in the 20 minutes I was there. I think they are falling victim to their own popularity.

Marko Ramius
11-21-20, 11:34
Well I was over on business and stayed in Monroe for some reason. I was too lazy to drive somewhere else so I walked from my hotel to this shop. I'd been there before a couple of years ago and at the time it was at best an uninspired handy.

Things changed a bit.

I visited both on a Thursday morning and late on a Friday night. Thursday morning girl was older and rough-looking, but gave a good massage. Friday night girl was younger (probably early 30's) and not exactly cute but her body was nice, though the massage wasn't as thorough. Got the full hour or nearly so both times.

Before the flip both ladies made sure that various tender parts of themselves "accidentally" brushed up against me so I knew what the deal really was. And no complaints when I copped a feel that they had just offered.

On both events I got full on uncovered service, for $. 8 on Thursday and $$ on Friday. Service was decent if not super energetic both times.

There were at least two other "girls" working both times. But there were no other customers and the place seemed pretty dead. No shower was available. Shop is in a strip mall and the entrance is not discreet.

Member #6240
11-22-20, 14:01
Things changed a bit.For a long time there was just one lady there, nice enough older MILF that would reluctantly offer up a handy. It seems that about 2 years ago they got bought up or changed management that was also managing a number of other places in the area, and the service changed considerably.

Like you found, FS is usually on the table at $$ but it's a very mixed bag in terms of ladies. I've had a few younger ones that were attractive and fun, but I also had one Dragon Lady that I swear was in her 80's. Still not bad to look at and in shape like Asian women tend to be. But honest to God with lacquered teeth! And occasional weirdness like Saran Wrap BJs and sometimes ladies that just don't seem to know what's going on and offer nothing. Total crap shoot.

They have a different number on a lot of their STG ads that sometimes can coordinate better experiences, but that's also been a mixed bag from "I know you, pick best girl for you" to no response.

The entrance is definitely very public and there's a fair bit of traffic with the grocery store, pizza place and teriyaki.

MrSteves
11-25-20, 12:41
Stay away from the massage parlor in Georgetown! The women are older, they don't massage for an hr, and the services were kind of expensive! Not the best bang for the buck.

ItssHHuk
11-26-20, 17:11
Saw the infamous Angela. I see what some of you meant. She's attractive for mid-late 30's. We didn't have crazy chemistry but if I had been in the mood I see where I could have gotten more out of her. She up charges for BBBJ, someone mentioned it's another. 6 on top of normal FS tip. The shorted time (45 minutes) & excessive alcohol bottle spray fumes were turn offs. I can see her treating regulars with care. Busy place, 2 other people came in asking for her during my evening session.

Anyone recommend a different woman over Angela at this spot?

ItssHHuk
11-26-20, 17:17
Noticing AMPs not mapped around the Shoreline-Lynnwood-Everett corridor that aren't being reported here or on RM. Are we collectively keeping our TOFTT quiet?

ZosKunk
11-26-20, 20:56
Noticing AMPs not mapped around the Shoreline-Lynnwood-Everett corridor that aren't being reported here or on RM. Are we collectively keeping our TOFTT quiet?Not on the corridor, but Golden Rose Massage. On Hoyt roughly across from the post office on Hoyt in Everett. Cute girl. Okay massage. HJ only.

AussieFury
11-27-20, 18:38
Happened to be in the area so popped in to Renton Highland Spa (4 Seasons). Curvy girl with a phat ass that I hadn't seen before. I was tempted, but didn't have time to try her out. Anyone seen this new girl? Hopefully not in as big a rush as her predecessors.

Justice2001
11-28-20, 02:08
Went tonight and got a late 30's-40's non slim lady. Good massage but disappointed based off previous reviews.

MassagedGuy
11-28-20, 02:53
Went tonight and got a late 30's-40's non slim lady. Good massage but disappointed based off previous reviews.They do not give HE anymore?

Justice2001
11-28-20, 09:34
They do not give HE anymore?They do but disappointed in the age and looks based off of previous reports.

MightyWonder33
11-28-20, 12:40
Happened to be in the area so popped in to Renton Highland Spa (4 Seasons). Curvy girl with a phat ass that I hadn't seen before. I was tempted, but didn't have time to try her out. Anyone seen this new girl? Hopefully not in as big a rush as her predecessors.PM me the location? I'll give it a shot.

Thats LA
11-28-20, 22:48
Anyone used Touch of Healing before? I was perusing Tinder and her massage services popped up. Crazy curvy, 30's white girl and she gave me their website to do a $3 booking beforehand and then $40/ hr once I got there. Says it's located in Seattle and she wanted me to pay through an online portal via their website.

Anyone heard of this or have experience with it? If it's real, I want to take advantage of this beautiful lady's services haha.

TIA gents!

Pussy Hound
11-28-20, 22:55
Ci Ci at ET can ride a pole! Oh my God!

ItssHHuk
11-29-20, 02:19
Not on the corridor, but Golden Rose Massage. On Hoyt roughly across from the post office on Hoyt in Everett. Cute girl. Okay massage. HJ only.Haven't seen any reports lately nor are they listed on the RM anymore. Lazy Cat is up and running nicely again. None of the up charging behavior like in the past. They have sign in sheet and temperature check. I have used multiple names each time Was able to get mutual play but not FS for FS donation. At the moment I preferred that, and didn't get the impression they are the type of place that offer more than HE regularly.

Anony
11-30-20, 08:34
Anyone used Touch of Healing before? I was perusing Tinder and her massage services popped up. Crazy curvy, 30's white girl and she gave me their website to do a $3 booking beforehand and then $40/ hr once I got there. Says it's located in Seattle and she wanted me to pay through an online portal via their website.

Anyone heard of this or have experience with it? If it's real, I want to take advantage of this beautiful lady's services haha.

TIA gents!I've come across something like that. There's an Asian girl on tinder named Xomariah who instructed you to send her Instagram a key word for her happy ending nuru massage. So I did, and then she instructed me to go to a website and pay a $3 booking fee. Subsequently, I didn't pursue and her Instagram was deleted. I'm not giving some unknown website my credit card number.

Fast forward a couple months, I come across her tinder page, but it's different. Same pics, but instructions to a new Instagram with a different key word. I'm curious so I message and get the same word for word automate response with the same instructions. I personally think it's a bot.

FunLover1981
11-30-20, 12:37
Anyone been to Zen Massage in Edmonds recently? I don't exactly trust rubmaps much anymore, to many false reports. Anyone on the younger cuter side? Or just old grannies?

HarleySteve
11-30-20, 12:39
Not on the corridor, but Golden Rose Massage. On Hoyt roughly across from the post office on Hoyt in Everett. Cute girl. Okay massage. HJ only.This place opened about a month ago. Agree cute lady OTC touching and HJ only. Nothing else is available.

AussieFury
11-30-20, 16:03
PM me the location? I'll give it a shot.Renton Highlands Spa on Duvall Ave.

AussieFury
11-30-20, 16:18
I've seen this number advertising since late las year:

https://seattle.rubratings.com/194824

Anyone seen Ginny?

AussieFury
12-01-20, 11:19
I've seen this number advertising since late las year:

https://seattle.rubratings.com/194824

Anyone seen Ginny?A little more digging and I've confirmed this is Thai Maya. Pass for me.

AussieFury
12-01-20, 11:41
There's a flock of Chinese AAMPs with a couple locations in Bellevue and one in Renton. They use a number of different bookers who flood RR with ads and different phone numbers, but they will all eventually lead to the same 2-3 locations.

I'll check these places out every now and then -- they claim the girls are "young" and "pretty" and will even send photos and claim they are "100% real. " The photos are always fake. Always. When the door opens, it's usually a much older and heavier woman working the apartment. When that happens, I politely leave and text the booker to say the lady was not what I was looking for.

But every now and then, I luck out. Which is what happened yesterday. Booker texted me and said they had a new girl that was young and pretty. I was dubious, but I was only 5 minutes from the apartment so I figured why not. This is the ad with the phone number I use:

https://seattle.rubratings.com/183963

They do have a new Chinese provider who speaks perfect English with no accent (she lives in LA and it's clear she's been here a while). She's under 30, and she's as curvy as a curvy girl can get without being at all fat. It's still a semi-rush to get you out, but she and I hit it off pretty well and I will be back to see her again. Who knows if she'll still be there tomorrow (these places often move girls out after 2-3 days), but if you like phat-ass Chinese gals with a playful attitude and big tits, maybe you'll like her too. Again, caveat emptor: these Chinese AAMPs are notorious for fake ads, photos, and claims. So just be ready to manage that.

160 hh /200 hr, with +40 BBBJ upgrade. All other services covered. They will try to rush you out of there, so manage your time.

Since I TOFTT on this one, it's someone else's turn to check out the new curvy girl at Highland Spa (formerly Four Seasons Tanning). .

Pooner05
12-01-20, 13:39
There's a flock of Chinese AAMPs with a couple locations in Bellevue and one in Renton. They use a number of different bookers who flood RR with ads and different phone numbers, but they will all eventually lead to the same 2-3 locations.

I'll check these places out every now and then -- they claim the girls are "young" and "pretty" and will even send photos and claim they are "100% real. " The photos are always fake. Always. When the door opens, it's usually a much older and heavier woman working the apartment. When that happens, I politely leave and text the booker to say the lady was not what I was looking for.

But every now and then, I luck out. Which is what happened yesterday. Booker texted me and said they had a new girl that was young and pretty. I was dubious, but I was only 5 minutes from the apartment so I figured why not. This is the ad with the phone number I use:

They do have a new Chinese provider who speaks perfect English with no accent (she lives in LA and it's clear she's been here a while). She's under 30, and she's as curvy as a curvy girl can get without being at all fat. It's still a semi-rush to get you out, but she and I hit it off pretty well and I will be back to see her again. Who knows if she'll still be there tomorrow (these places often move girls out after 2-3 days), but if you like phat-ass Chinese gals with a playful attitude and big tits, maybe you'll like her too. Again, caveat emptor: these Chinese AAMPs are notorious for fake ads, photos, and claims. So just be ready to manage that.

160 hh /200 hr, with +40 BBBJ upgrade. All other services covered. They will try to rush you out of there, so manage your time.

Since I TOFTT on this one, it's someone else's turn to check out the new curvy girl at Highland Spa (formerly Four Seasons Tanning). .Hey man, did you get a name at all?

Warrior2020
12-01-20, 16:18
Hello,

I saw Jade Spa as I was driving by in Bellevue. Is there any intel? Table shower is offered according to adult search.

Thanks.

VinceHeartSk
12-01-20, 18:50
I've been here several times in 2013-2015, and actually had some really good massages (actually a top 5), but never any extras were offered despite hinting.

Hello,

I saw Jade Spa as I was driving by in Bellevue. Is there any intel? Table shower is offered according to adult search.

Thanks.

MartyByrde
12-01-20, 19:42

Since I TOFTT on this one, it's someone else's turn to check out the new curvy girl at Highland Spa (formerly Four Seasons Tanning). .Yeah, I know what you mean! That "outfit" used to have an In Call at a condo in Tukwila, and there were a couple of times I "hit the jackpot". One was a younger (but mature), cute Chinese gal who was married to a Korean (husband was in Daegu, but she was "working" and she had a young daughter. She spoke fluent Korean, and given that I could speak a decent amount, we had some great sessions together: $200 an hour got me BBBJ, DATY, and BBFSCIP (she did not like DATO, which is one of my favorite services to provide). She was here for about 1 1/2 months, but left to go to California. Did not return. Really missed her!

CookieGuy
12-01-20, 20:28
I've been here several times in 2013-2015, and actually had some really good massages (actually a top 5), but never any extras were offered despite hinting.I went there several times around 2012. The massage was incredible, but the girl was all business. I asked for a HJ each time and she just said "No" each time. The last time I was very persistent, but polite, and I poured on the "pleeeeze. Pretty pleeeeze" and she walked out. But came back with the lube and took care of me. She said don't EVER tell.

TheThinker808
12-01-20, 20:37
Renton Highlands Spa on Duvall Ave.I've been here twice. If you are made of money bags go here. The first time I went there massage was non existent and the provider wanted to get down to business right away. Everything is safety and she barely let me touch her. Out the door in probably 30 min or less. YMMV is STRONG HERE. Be prepared to hand over 250+ for mediocre and fast as hell service.

Second time was thinking maybe this placed change since I've been there. Yeah no it didn't. The provider was super cute young Vietnamese girl but its not really a turn on when she is going down on you and saying cum fast hurry up.

So anyways if all you want is a quick bang for a crap load of money go here. I regret coming here and won't ever be back.

Overdoser
12-02-20, 05:37
I've been here twice. If you are made of money bags go here. The first time I went there massage was non existent and the provider wanted to get down to business right away. Everything is safety and she barely let me touch her. Out the door in probably 30 min or less. YMMV is STRONG HERE. Be prepared to hand over 250+ for mediocre and fast as hell service.

Second time was thinking maybe this placed change since I've been there. Yeah no it didn't. The provider was super cute young Vietnamese girl but its not really a turn on when she is going down on you and saying cum fast hurry up.

So anyways if all you want is a quick bang for a crap load of money go here. I regret coming here and won't ever be back.2nd this. High prices, no massage. They get right to it & I heard BB was offered but I sure as hell didn't get it.

Ashun
12-02-20, 13:56
I think you're right. Found an old ad and the pics look very very similar! Great insight man, thanks! Reading reviews it appears the price isn't inclusive and is an upsell situation. May still try it for the massage but idk. May also just ask her and risk being blacklisted but I'll report back on eother situation.Messaged her and got quoted $$. 25 for HJ and nothing more.

TheThinker808
12-02-20, 16:12
Messaged her and got quoted $$. 25 for HJ and nothing more.Pray that her massage improved because when she was on tna and I visited her. What a crap experience. Asked for a huge tip. And than asked me to take down a review because it was negative towards her. Also for that price you can see someone way better like jessica from crown spa.

MartyByrde
12-02-20, 16:30
Pray that her massage improved because when she was on tna and I visited her. What a crap experience. Asked for a huge tip. And than asked me to take down a review because it was negative towards her. Also for that price you can see someone way better like jessica from crown spaWhy even bother? Rate is WAY too high. And maybe the past drama will happen again.

BBPornoGeek
12-02-20, 17:26
Pray that her massage improved because when she was on tna and I visited her. What a crap experience. Asked for a huge tip. And than asked me to take down a review because it was negative towards her. Also for that price you can see someone way better like jessica from crown spaFrom the grapevine is her massage is still as bad, upsell is still as expensive to the point even TNA idiots were not willing to see her!

ChuckVindaloo
12-03-20, 12:41
So I've been seeing glowing Alana many times now and it gets better every time. She's an attractive young mom with incredible sensual fbsm skills. Her body to body rubs can only be rivaled by thai massage in Thailand. She's intelligent and fun to talk to. Never a clock watcher. Her cosy incall is in downtown.

She doesn't advertise much anymore but is a active on another board.How do you find her?

AussieFury
12-03-20, 15:00
I've been here twice. If you are made of money bags go here. ...
So anyways if all you want is a quick bang for a crap load of money go here. I regret coming here and won't ever be back.I used to go there when Meechelle was there. I agree it hasn't seen the same since. But I always hold out hope. LOL.

I posted about my last visit there earlier this year (and I swore not to go back until the talent changed). I was hoping the new girl might be better. She's got HUGE tits and a big bubble butt, so I don't mind paying the $200 CFS if I'm not rushed out. If anyone does decide to take the plunge, please tell us about it.

NeedsGlasses
12-03-20, 18:32
Went to Good in and Seattle. Was LaLa. New ownership. Walk in, really cute girl. Escorts me to the room and I pay inc. Tip. She leaves, mamasan comes in does the massage. Tried again later, paid the young woman but no tip up front. Get the mamasan again. I'm done. Better options in and. Seattle.

Wong Hing
12-03-20, 18:56
If it's ok to say on this board:

A month ago, I tried Sunshine in Marysville.

Lady who massaged me was probably late 30's and ok.

But NO HE. Total WOT WOM.

Went to VIP Spa after that. At least I got FS there.

TheThinker808
12-03-20, 19:42
From the grapevine is her massage is still as bad, upsell is still as expensive to the point even TNA idiots were not willing to see her!Wow surprised the TNA white knights and idiots even passed on her LOL.

TheThinker808
12-03-20, 19:43
I used to go there when Meechelle was there. I agree it hasn't seen the same since. But I always hold out hope. LOL.

I posted about my last visit there earlier this year (and I swore not to go back until the talent changed). I was hoping the new girl might be better. She's got HUGE tits and a big bubble butt, so I don't mind paying the $200 CFS if I'm not rushed out. If anyone does decide to take the plunge, please tell us about it.I'm like you I hold out hope as well. But man each time its been a complete rush job.

Buck1138
12-03-20, 20:46
Just got a text that there is a new girl named candy at Shangrila. Anyone have info on her?

RockChalk
12-03-20, 21:47
Aussie, aussie, aussie. Oy, oy, oy!

Thanks for the intel, Aussie, on the AAMP you visited! Did you go to the Renton AAMP location or Bellevue?

Renton is a little far for me, but Bellevue is doable if the girl is, I would say doable, but hell they're almost ALL doable, so I'll go with young and hot.

If the provider looks like that girl in the ad, then sign me up. Of course, I know she won't be.

What was the name of the provider that saw, Aussie?

Since I TOFTT on this one, it's someone else's turn to check out the new curvy girl at Highland Spa (formerly Four Seasons Tanning). .

Freshys
12-04-20, 12:08
Just got a text that there is a new girl named candy at Shangrila. Anyone have info on her?Where is that place? I tried to find it based on the address on rm and could not find it. It's on 4th somewhere?

Pooner05
12-04-20, 14:20
Just got a text that there is a new girl named candy at Shangrila. Anyone have info on her?Just got the same text and she sent a pic. Looks young and cute.

AussieFury
12-04-20, 14:26
Aussie, aussie, aussie. Oy, oy, oy!

Thanks for the intel, Aussie, on the AAMP you visited! Did you go to the Renton AAMP location or Bellevue?I've been to both recently. There was a tiny cutie with big boobs named EE in Bellevue, but she said she was leaving soon. And even if the booker tells you "Yes, yes. EE here, come honey" there's no guarantee that it will be her. These agencies have like a dozen bookers competing with each other... all booking the same 4-6 girls at the same 2-3 apartments. They will say anything to get you in the door, banking on you not being bold enough to leave.

Renton is a little far for me, but Bellevue is doable if the girl is, I would say doable, but hell they're almost ALL doable, so I'll go with young and hot.It doesn't really matter which of the phone numbers you pick from RR, any of the ads with fake-looking pics that say "Renton / Bellevue" are the same group. I picked one number and have been sticking with it. I used to always tell the booker that I would come if the provider is young and pretty. I walk in 100% prepared to politely nope out, which I do AT LEAST 50% of the time. On my recent visit to Renton, I liked the girl and stayed. She had perfect English and she told me that the booker had told her to be ready for me to leave because that's what I usually do. I'm glad the booker knows that about me now, because I've actually gotten him / her to start telling me NOT to see a certain girl because they know I will just leave which wastes their time.

If the provider looks like that girl in the ad, then sign me up. Of course, I know she won't be.As you said, it's never the girl in the ad. But I stay around 50% of the time.

What was the name of the provider that saw, Aussie?I wish I could remember. I might go back today and find out. But she was in Renton.

MartyByrde
12-04-20, 14:46
I've been to both recently. There was a tiny cutie with big boobs named EE in Bellevue, but she said she was leaving soon. And even if the booker tells you "Yes, yes. EE here, come honey" there's no guarantee that it will be her. These agencies have like a dozen bookers competing with each other... all booking the same 4-6 girls at the same 2-3 apartments. They will say anything to get you in the door, banking on you not being bold enough to leave.

It doesn't really matter which of the phone numbers you pick from RR, any of the ads with fake-looking pics that say "Renton / Bellevue" are the same group. I picked one number and have been sticking with it. I used to always tell the booker that I would come if the provider is young and pretty. I walk in 100% prepared to politely nope out, which I do AT LEAST 50% of the time. On my recent visit to Renton, I liked the girl and stayed. She had perfect English and she told me that the booker had told her to be ready for me to leave because that's what I usually do. I'm glad the booker knows that about me now, because I've actually gotten him / her to start telling me NOT to see a certain girl because they know I will just leave which wastes their time.

As you said, it's never the girl in the ad. But I stay around 50% of the time.

I wish I could remember. I might go back today and find out. But she was in Renton.Excellent, and so, so accurate! I've bailed out a few times myself, whenever the gal was not what I was "promised". Depending on how horny one is, it is best to have a backup plan in case things go south.

AussieFury
12-04-20, 14:58
I feel like a Bernie Sanders meme:

https://i.imgflip.com/4oykde.jpg

This is the location in the ratty building near Sunset Blvd and the Hwy 169/900/405 interchange. And even though this location has been there for years and has been brought up a few times here, I still don't feel like I know enough to walk in there and act like it's not the first time I've been there. I mean, it's NOT the first time iIve been there, but when I did visit my obvious lack of how things work there made the girl clearly uncomfortable and she was way too cagey about what to expect in a session (I don't blame her) so I noped out. I am a clean-cut looking dude, so maybe she was worried I was LE.

Ideally I'd walk in knowing what the "standard" rates are for specific types of sessions so I could act like I've been there many times before. I'm sure there's probably a little variability based on which provider you see, but no matter how many times this place comes up, we never seem to be able to get clear answers from people who have actually been there. I've heard general stuff like "It was ok" or "It was overprices" etc, but if anyone has specific information about this place, please share it? Publicly is ideal, but PM is welcome if you'd prefer. Is it house fee plus? If so, what's the fee and what's the plus? Sharing info helps keep everyone more safe.

TheThinker808
12-04-20, 17:09
I feel like a Bernie Sanders meme:

https://i.imgflip.com/4oykde.jpg

This is the location in the ratty building near Sunset Blvd and the Hwy 169/900/405 interchange. And even though this location has been there for years and has been brought up a few times here, I still don't feel like I know enough to walk in there and act like it's not the first time I've been there. I mean, it's NOT the first time iIve been there, but when I did visit my obvious lack of how things work there made the girl clearly uncomfortable and she was way too cagey about what to expect in a session (I don't blame her) so I noped out. I am a clean-cut looking dude, so maybe she was worried I was LE.

Ideally I'd walk in knowing what the "standard" rates are for specific types of sessions so I could act like I've been there many times before. I'm sure there's probably a little variability based on which provider you see, but no matter how many times this place comes up, we never seem to be able to get clear answers from people who have actually been there. I've heard general stuff like "It was ok" or "It was overprices" etc, but if anyone has specific information about this place, please share it? Publicly is ideal, but PM is welcome if you'd prefer. Is it house fee plus? If so, what's the fee and what's the plus? Sharing info helps keep everyone more safe.So I have been there. They say they are a relaxation spa so there is no massage. General entry is 45 I believe (sorry it's been awhile) the provider will ask you if you want a table shower (that's included). After the TS I was led into a room with a massage table and the provider told me to lay down face first and she put heat packs on my back and made sure I was comfy and left. She told she would be back in about 10 min. She indeed came back after awhile and took the packs off and then she actually gave me a quick massage. I would say maybe less than 10 minutes. After she told me to flip and asked me what I wanted. This is where YMMV.

Everything was safety and I opted for a CBJ and also this was the point I regret it because in total it was around $$ 20 just for a CBJ. Was out in less than an hour.

I prefer actual massage places but I wanted to give this a shot. They advertised and hot vietnamese spinner which wasnt exactly what I got. She was Asian but def not a spinner. She was cute but I came into this knowing those pics were fake but hoping for a good surprise.

Doctor Pepper
12-04-20, 18:06
Where is that place? I tried to find it based on the address on rm and could not find it. It's on 4th somewhere?It's on 3rd. RM address has been wrong for as long as I know.

GordBarq
12-04-20, 18:59
Has anyone been to Red Rose massage at China Harbor on Westlake recently? Their STG ad says two new girls. Or is it just the same lady who has been there forever?

ItssHHuk
12-05-20, 01:37
Has anyone been to Red Rose massage at China Harbor on Westlake recently? Their STG ad says two new girls. Or is it just the same lady who has been there forever?No updates on Rubmaps.

Goofy Dog
12-05-20, 13:26
First time at Orchid yesterday, got Wi Wi.

Meh, unremarkable, thick belly, nice tits, but doesn't want you to grab them.

Everything covered for 2.

Saw Angela on the way out, not going back until I get her next time. She had a fun attitude as she met me on the way out.

Seattle Ampfan
12-05-20, 14:20
Anyone been to Laurel Spa on Lake City Way lately? If so, anyone good there to ask for? Last time I went there was before the pandemic, and Aya was good, but I heard she no longer works there.

TomaIn
12-05-20, 15:03
Has anyone been to Red Rose massage at China Harbor on Westlake recently? Their STG ad says two new girls. Or is it just the same lady who has been there forever?Same old lady. Pay at the door for the service and go from there.

BrosefStalin
12-05-20, 16:48
New AMP texted me can't find any intel on RM about them. They are located on 3000 S Alaska St.

MassageMeow
12-05-20, 17:59
Anyone been to Laurel Spa on Lake City Way lately? If so, anyone good there to ask for? Last time I went there was before the pandemic, and Aya was good, but I heard she no longer works there.Mostly going to get a decent massage with standard he. I've seen three different people there in the past few months, all over 50.

Cambodian206
12-06-20, 04:39
Just got a text that there is a new girl named candy at Shangrila. Anyone have info on her?Her English is good, she is very skinny, borderline anorexia in my opinion. And downstairs didn't smell that great too. I went soft and gave up and she knew I didn't like her LOL.

HarleySteve
12-06-20, 11:56
If it's ok to say on this board:

A month ago, I tried Sunshine in Marysville.

Lady who massaged me was probably late 30's and ok.

But NO HE. Total WOT WOM.

Went to VIP Spa after that. At least I got FS there.Which Sunshine are you talking about? There is Sunshine Massage and Sunshine Spa in Marysville. They are not the same place. Additionally there is Sunrise Massage nearby. You need to be clear as to the place you are commenting on.

Wong Hing
12-06-20, 13:38
Which Sunshine are you talking about? There is Sunshine Massage and Sunshine Spa in Marysville. They are not the same place. Additionally there is Sunrise Massage nearby. You need to be clear as to the place you are commenting on.Sunshine Spa in State Avenue.

Back in 2017, I saw the same two ladies (Aunties) working in Royale Spa, just a couple blocks South of VIP Spa on the 99.

MartyByrde
12-06-20, 15:51
New AMP texted me can't find any intel on RM about them. They are located on 3000 S Alaska St.That location has empty apartments / retail space available. Maybe a new AMP?

VinceHeartSk
12-06-20, 20:48
New AMP texted me can't find any intel on RM about them. They are located on 3000 S Alaska St.There is post here about there a several months ago, but I can't remember what the intel was. I did drive up there and went inside about 3 months ago, but the masseuse was around 50 years old and I walked out.

RockChalk
12-07-20, 00:08
I turn on CNN and what do I find? Lisa Ling going inside the secret world of Chinese Massage Parlors!

I love seeing an actual credible investigative reporter read from a RubMaps review! "I motioned that I want a BJ. " "I got all the way undressed and she started the HJ".

Apparently, Seattle isn't the only city that has most every provider use the same Cici! I literally started laughing when I saw the screen filled with reviews (see attached image) of an NYC provider named Cici!

Ling said, "Cici is the provider that I always book. She is very responsive and she loves to suck cock!" God love it! Keep reading me RM reviews Lisa and I just might cum! It would save me $100 and the hassle of having to leave the house and make up a bullshit excuse for my wife!

Why are there like only seven different names used for women that work at AMPs? "Oh, really? Your name is Cici? It isn't Amy?

Last night, on ABC my wife put on "What Would You Do?" and one of the scenes was of a college girl in a restaurant talking about becoming a Sugar Baby with her friend loud enough for older folks to hear them.

Of course, many bystanders butted in and offered their opinion, plus the show also played up the fantasy that girls make thousands and thousands of dollars a month from men that just want to take them out to eat and go shopping.

Watching TV now is like "USASexGuide comes to life!" What next a "Bikini Baristas" reality show? A game show to determine the "BEST BBBJCIM?" If they could somehow combine Cash Cab with Streetwalker Reports and have Street Troller as the host / cabbie, I would TOTALLY watch that!

Rock Chalk

VinceHeartSk
12-07-20, 04:27
That location has empty apartments / retail space available. Maybe a new AMPThere is a post here about it, I went there and the masseuse, while thin, looked like she was in her 50's, so I just left.

AussieFury
12-07-20, 12:06
So I have been there. They say they are a relaxation spa so there is no massage. General entry is 45 I believe (sorry it's been awhile) the provider will ask you if you want a table shower (that's included). After the TS I was led into a room with a massage table and the provider told me to lay down face first and she put heat packs on my back and made sure I was comfy and left. She told she would be back in about 10 min. She indeed came back after awhile and took the packs off and then she actually gave me a quick massage. I would say maybe less than 10 minutes. After she told me to flip and asked me what I wanted. This is where YMMV.

Everything was safety and I opted for a CBJ and also this was the point I regret it because in total it was around $$ 20 just for a CBJ. Was out in less than an hour.

I prefer actual massage places but I wanted to give this a shot. They advertised and hot vietnamese spinner which wasnt exactly what I got. She was Asian but def not a spinner. She was cute but I came into this knowing those pics were fake but hoping for a good surprise.THANK YOU for being the only person (at least that I could find) to share detailed information about an actual visit there. Your detailed experience matches the general advice of "massive upsell, GPS, YMMV" reports, but at least I know exactly what I'm walking into if I decide I'm willing to try the YMMV route. Thank you again and stay safe out there.

TheThinker808
12-07-20, 14:03
THANK YOU for being the only person (at least that I could find) to share detailed information about an actual visit there. Your detailed experience matches the general advice of "massive upsell, GPS, YMMV" reports, but at least I know exactly what I'm walking into if I decide I'm willing to try the YMMV route. Thank you again and stay safe out there.Yeah man no problem! I don't mind sharing at all. I trust people here way more than I do TNA. TNA has let me down a ton of times with all the fake reviews from people trying to get references. Also noticed the ladies have a ton of power over there. I've been threatened multiple times by providers for writing a less than 5 star review. Terrible place man.

Seattleik
12-07-20, 15:09
Decided to give them a call last week after seeing their ad on rubratings, fake pics but when I arrive I actually got a young 20's something Chinese girl in a purple lingerie. Bs and flat ass but tight kitty, provided a shower and enthusiastic performance. Mentioned she only there for a week and goes to la next. Just when I arrive did see the male boss there first time encountering them in the apartments normally is just the girls, did say hi though. Did different positions all covered CBJ wasn't too god too much teeth. Put overall will repeat if they provide cute girls like her. Rotation is every week or two there so she gone by now I believe.

TheThinker808
12-07-20, 16:29
Decided to give them a call last week after seeing their ad on rubratings, fake pics but when I arrive I actually got a young 20's something Chinese girl in a purple lingerie. Bs and flat ass but tight kitty, provided a shower and enthusiastic performance. Mentioned she only there for a week and goes to la next. Just when I arrive did see the male boss there first time encountering them in the apartments normally is just the girls, did say hi though. Did different positions all covered CBJ wasn't too god too much teeth. Put overall will repeat if they provide cute girls like her. Rotation is every week or two there so she gone by now I believe.Did you have the ad link?

Seattleik
12-07-20, 16:56
Did you have the ad link?https://seattle.rubratings.com/191026

AussieFury
12-07-20, 17:29
I just noticed a massage sign on the road today that belongs to:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-leila-massage-renton-wa-66233

I don't have premium so can't read anything about it. Rang the bell, semi-cute Viet lady answered. She was overdressed for the normal rub girl, but figured I'd ask just in case. She said she was busy and I should call first.

MartyByrde
12-07-20, 18:04

I don't have premium so can't read anything about it. Rang the bell, semi-cute Viet lady answered. She was overdressed for the normal rub girl, but figured I'd ask just in case. She said she was busy and I should call firstWent there 3 times back in the early summer. Hourly rate is cheap: $45. Cute little gal. First visit was good, but for the next 2, kind of went downhill. Only extra is HE / HJ. But certainly cheap!

RockChalk
12-07-20, 18:28
I visited Jessica recently and she offered to use Chinese cupping to relax the muscles in my shoulders.

She seemed to be certain how to use them and most felt fine, but the one next to my neck pinched and hurt like crazy.

I asked her to take it off 3 times, but she wouldn't. Finally, she realized I was getting upset, so she took it off.

Attached is a picture of the result. Not sure what the fuck I am going to tell my wife about what happened to my neck and shoulders!

Dr. Jessica assures me that it will be back to normal in a few days. Not so sure about that!

Jessica / April was super nice. I hadn't seen her since her Soft Bay days, but Cici was busy when I stopped by, so Jessica worked on me today.

Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!

Seattleik
12-07-20, 18:56

I don't have premium so can't read anything about it. Rang the bell, semi-cute Viet lady answered. She was overdressed for the normal rub girl, but figured I'd ask just in case. She said she was busy and I should call first.It's a legit place that's according to RM never gone myself.

TheThinker808
12-07-20, 19:41
I visited Jessica recently and she offered to use Chinese cupping to relax the muscles in my shoulders.

She seemed to be certain how to use them and most felt fine, but the one next to my neck pinched and hurt like crazy.

I asked her to take it off 3 times, but she wouldn't. Finally, she realized I was getting upset, so she took it off.

Attached is a picture of the result. Not sure what the fuck I am going to tell my wife about what happened to my neck and shoulders!

Dr. Jessica assures me that it will be back to normal in a few days. Not so sure about that!

Jessica / April was super nice. I hadn't seen her since her Soft Bay days, but Cici was busy when I stopped by, so Jessica worked on me today.

Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!Yikes! I have seen cupping markings and wow do they not look like that. Good luck on the healing process sir! Stay safe!

MartyByrde
12-07-20, 19:45

Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!YIKES! Man, have not run into anything like that. I will certainly be careful, though!

DrtyHarry
12-07-20, 21:35

Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!Ahh dude that looks ghastly and painful. Sorry you had to go through that. WTF you asked her to remove it and she did not until you were noticeably uncomfortable. That would have pissed me off. Hope you heal soon. Your wife would be understandably upset. BTW let me know what you told her when she noticed it. That is a conversation I hope I never have to have with mine.

WashingtonOly
12-07-20, 21:43

Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!Man, that's one helluva hickey!

BurnerMale
12-07-20, 21:45

Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!WTF!! Are those blisters? I would complain to management and let them know to not let her do that to people. IDK, best excuse I can come up with is batting cages and catching a couple of baseballs. As long as she doesn't look to close.

Cambodian206
12-08-20, 04:57

Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!Lmao, man I've seen some cupping marks, but yours takes the cake!

ChimeMeNow
12-08-20, 13:27
https://seattle.rubratings.com/201654

Miss my gal in Burien.

AussieFury
12-08-20, 15:53
It's a legit place that's according to RM never gone myself.Thanks. I wonder why it's not marked "Reported Non Erotic. ".

Speaking of the area and RM, I see a recent review (12/2) of Renton Highlands Spa. Do you mind sharing what it says?

MartyByrde
12-08-20, 17:13
Thanks. I wonder why it's not marked "Reported Non Erotic. ".

Speaking of the area and RM, I see a recent review (12/2) of Renton Highlands Spa. Do you mind sharing what it says?You did not read my post (#5416) below, directly above yours, about my visits there. I also know another hobbyist who visited her before I did, and got similar services.

HarleySteve
12-08-20, 17:16
I see a recent review (12/2) of Renton Highlands Spa. Do you mind sharing what it says?CBJ after the flip 45 minutes in. No FS.

AussieFury
12-08-20, 19:09
CBJ after the flip 45 minutes in. No FS.Thank you. The hardest thing to believe about that is that someone actually got a 45 min massage LOL. This place is notorious for rush jobs. But maybe the new girl is in less of a rush?

Does the review say the customer wanted the CBJ or that he settled for it because FS wasn't available?

Thanks again for relaying the info.

Seattleik
12-08-20, 20:08
Anyone tried sky from Bellevue, https://seattle.rubratings.com/192267 link to her ad from RR. Been trying to book with her but been hassle, is her FS good or BJ if she provides it?

ExtraFun2006
12-09-20, 03:18
I also got a text from Shangrila. Since I had been previous I asked if she was ok with FS for $60 and she said. When I arrived pushed my appointment back an hour so that was frustrating. But when I did go in she did seem very skinny. When I handed her the money she said this is only enough for 30 minutes. While I had requested an hour so I said thank you and left. So FS here is $$ for an hour, FYI.

Her English is good, she is very skinny, borderline anorexia in my opinion. And downstairs didn't smell that great too. I went soft and gave up and she knew I didn't like her LOL.

ExtraFun2006
12-09-20, 03:19
I also got a text from Shangrila. Since I had been previous I asked if she was ok with FS for $60 and she said yes. When I arrived pushed my appointment back an hour so that was frustrating. But when I did go in she did seem very skinny. When I handed her the money she said this is only enough for 30 minutes. While I had requested an hour so I said thank you and left. So FS here is $$ for an hour, FYI.

Her English is good, she is very skinny, borderline anorexia in my opinion. And downstairs didn't smell that great too. I went soft and gave up and she knew I didn't like her LOL.

LCB
12-09-20, 04:54
Holy Cow, Rock! WTF is with the blisters? It looks like a planet tattoo on your neck. Thanks for the heads up.

I definitely won't let her cup me. I haven't been there in quite a while. Paranoid of the Covid 19.

I did get a hot stone treatment from her a couple times and it was great.

Have a good one & good luck explaining to your wife.

-LCB.

HarleySteve
12-09-20, 13:33
Thank you. The hardest thing to believe about that is that someone actually got a 45 min massage LOL. This place is notorious for rush jobs. But maybe the new girl is in less of a rush?

Does the review say the customer wanted the CBJ or that he settled for it because FS wasn't available?

Thanks again for relaying the info.Apparently FS was not available. Settled and tipped $70 for CBJ. Sounds expensive to me. This place has been a rush job for many years now. Last time I was there paid for an hour and got 35 minutes from the time I walked in until walking out.

Good luck if you go there.

FunLover1981
12-09-20, 16:02
I toftt and hit up Zen in Edmonds last week after not getting any info. Got an older 40's lady says her name was Susie. But who knows. The massage was actually pretty damn good, lots of teasing here and there and she really did try to work out my sore muscles which is hard to find some times. I left happy and my back feels a lot better.

To the few in Seattle who enjoy going with their GF or Wife this place has a couples room, I'll report back if we have any luck.

RockChalk
12-09-20, 20:05
Holy Cow, Rock! WTF is with the blisters? It looks like a planet tattoo on your neck. Thanks for the heads up.

I definitely won't let her cup me. I haven't been there in quite a while. Paranoid of the Covid 19.

I did get a hot stone treatment from her a couple times and it was great.

Have a good one & good luck explaining to your wife.

-LCB.Yep, those were blisters! I am more than 2 days removed from that nightmare Jessica cupping experience and the spot with the blisters still fucking hurts like hell, but frankly, my arm and shoulder feel much better than they did when I went in, so it might have helped a little.

I have worn a hoody every second, including sleeping, for the past 2 days and nights. Thus far, my wife hasn't seen my "injury". Not sure how long I can keep that up, though.

Jessica also gave me the Hot Stone treatment the other day. That felt great and I thankfully was not physically injured in any way. .

MassagedGuy
12-09-20, 23:04
While I'd love to get the jessica crown experience for the first time, I can't deny that the cupping thing scares me some.

Original703
12-10-20, 00:54
Yep, those were blisters! I am more than 2 days removed from that nightmare Jessica cupping experience and the spot with the blisters still fucking hurts like hell, but frankly, my arm and shoulder feel much better than they did when I went in, so it might have helped a little.

I have worn a hoody every second, including sleeping, for the past 2 days and nights. Thus far, my wife hasn't seen my "injury". Not sure how long I can keep that up, though.

Jessica also gave me the Hot Stone treatment the other day. That felt great and I thankfully was not physically injured in any way. ."I have worn a hoody every second, including sleeping...not sure how long I can keep that up." Damn, dude, that made me laugh out loud. Sorry for your pain, but your written depiction was spot on. That's a nice piece of writing there.

Moose21
12-10-20, 01:10
I also got a text from Shangrila. Since I had been previous I asked if she was ok with FS for $60 and she said. When I arrived pushed my appointment back an hour so that was frustrating. But when I did go in she did seem very skinny. When I handed her the money she said this is only enough for 30 minutes. While I had requested an hour so I said thank you and left. So FS here is $$ for an hour, FYI.I received a message from her too through WhatsApp. I have never contacted that place so I'm not sure how they got my number.

MassagedGuy
12-10-20, 01:13
If I do not visit crown I'm down to see breeze spa which fr sure has an excellent massage and lake haven a place where I have not visited but also gives a good tug. Thoughts?

I am intrigued by crown but is it always busy?

MassagedGuy
12-10-20, 01:14

Kinda wish now that she had been busy, too. YIKES!Sorry to hear that man. Makes me scared to go there.

HarleySteve
12-10-20, 12:57
Yep, those were blisters! I am more than 2 days removed from that nightmare Jessica cupping experience and the spot with the blisters still fucking hurts like hell, but frankly, my arm and shoulder feel much better than they did when I went in, so it might have helped a little.

Jessica also gave me the Hot Stone treatment the other day. That felt great and I thankfully was not physically injured in any way. .Damm Rock don't know how you are getting away with it. I sleep naked so my SO would be all over my wearing a hoodie to bed!

DrtyHarry
12-10-20, 16:44

Jessica also gave me the Hot Stone treatment the other day. That felt great and I thankfully was not physically injured in any way. .Rock. That is quiet a story. In the dead of chicago winters I used to roam around the house in boxer shorts (yeah I am old fashioned that way.) . And a loose t-shirt. Anything more than that I would feel too restricted and uncomfortable. Ofcourse I use a thick blanket to keep me warm while sleeping. So if paraded around in a hoodie. My wife would be asking me all sorts of questions. PRO TIP: I would suggest this since you have already spent 2 days or so. I would have already started building the story. I. e. Something about why you are in pain or how you moved furniture (replace with any heavy object) this afternoon and now you feel a slight kink. The first day just mention it -- the second day -- make the kink a little more -- the third day come home and ask her to come look at the blisters and tell her that you broke down and while driving saw a massage parlor and on instinct went in to get it lloked at. Back is feeling awesome. But the stupid lady talked you into a cupping session and since you figured she did such a good job wiht the back. You allowed it. And voila. Guess what.

I know what I am suggesting is risky. But in my mind the odds of her seeing a scar or even the blisters is higher. And if you ignore the issue and think she won't somehow notice is riskier. So I would just pull out some stupid reason for her to see the blisters. Talk about it for 20 mins and then move on with my life. She can say you are dumb ass. But she won't feel you are hiding something from her.

But fair warning. I am not the husband of the year. And I am not a smart man. Ask my ex-wives. So please follow my advice only at your risk. .

MassagedGuy
12-10-20, 16:51
I meant emarld not crown.

Pussy Hound
12-10-20, 18:42
I dropped a load in Ci Ci at ET this morning. Wow! She is fun.

RockChalk
12-11-20, 17:37
I meant emarld not crown.They changed the name just before Covid hit or so. Same location on Lake City Way.

RockChalk
12-11-20, 17:50
"Hoodie Man" definitely sounds like a lower-tier super hero! Not sure what powers he might have with which to fight crime?

Thanks for the advice, Dirty! I am in Day 4 of "post-cupping horror" and I have managed to not have my wife see the massive wound yet.

I have now mixed in a fashionable Nike 1/4 zip into the daytime rotation, which I needed when my wife and I had to leave the house the other day. I didn't want to look like a slob at her doctor's office. 😀.

As you can see from the picture, the spot is still rather narly looking and even though the blisters are gone, it is still very sensitive to the touch. After all these years of marriage, the "naked touching" is not a regular occurrence around here, so easier to get away with it.

I haven't needed an elaborate story yet, but if anyone wants to share ones they feel are plausible, I will take them into consideration, along with Dirty Harry's!

I tend to run cold, so sleeping in a hoody isn't out of the ordinary for me, which is why it hasn't sent red flags up with the missus.

As far as visiting Jessica goes, no need to be worried at all about seeing her. My arm & shoulder were REALLY hurting, so the cupping suggestion probably wouldn't come up in your session. If it does, though, give her a hard "No".

Have a great weekend gents!

Rock. That is quiet a story. In the dead of chicago winters I used to roam around the house in boxer shorts (yeah I am old fashioned that way.) . And a loose t-shirt. Anything more than that I would feel too restricted and uncomfortable. Ofcourse I use a thick blanket to keep me warm while sleeping. So if paraded around in a hoodie. My wife would be asking me all sorts of questions. PRO TIP: I would suggest this since you have already spent 2 days or so. I would have already started building the story. I. e. Something about why you are in pain or how you moved furniture (replace with any heavy object) this afternoon and now you feel a slight kink. The first day just mention it -- the second day -- make the kink a little more -- the third day come home and ask her to come look at the blisters and tell her that you broke down and while driving saw a massage parlor and on instinct went in to get it lloked at. Back is feeling awesome. But the stupid lady talked you into a cupping session and since you figured she did such a good job wiht the back. You allowed it. And voila. Guess what.

I know what I am suggesting is risky. But in my mind the odds of her seeing a scar or even the blisters is higher. And if you ignore the issue and think she won't somehow notice is riskier. So I would just pull out some stupid reason for her to see the blisters. Talk about it for 20 mins and then move on with my life. She can say you are dumb ass. But she won't feel you are hiding something from her.

But fair warning. I am not the husband of the year. And I am not a smart man. Ask my ex-wives. So please follow my advice only at your risk. .

GoodTimeSoahu
12-11-20, 18:03
Anyone been to Laurel Spa on Lake City Way lately? If so, anyone good there to ask for? Last time I went there was before the pandemic, and Aya was good, but I heard she no longer works there.Aya no longer works there and supposedly she went back to China which may be a lie.

BurnerMale
12-11-20, 18:04
"Hoodie Man" definitely sounds like a lower-tier super hero! Not sure what powers he might have with which to fight crime?

Thanks for the advice, Dirty! I am in Day 4 of "post-cupping horror" and I have managed to not have my wife see the massive wound yet.

I have now mixed in a fashionable Nike 1/4 zip into the daytime rotation, which I needed when my wife and I had to leave the house the other day. I didn't want to look like a slob at her doctor's office. 😀.

As you can see from the picture, the spot is still rather narly looking and even though the blisters are gone, it is still very sensitive to the touch. After all these years of marriage, the "naked touching" is not a regular occurrence around here, so easier to get away with it.

I haven't needed an elaborate story yet, but if anyone wants to share ones they feel are plausible, I will take them into consideration, along with Dirty Harry's!

I tend to run cold, so sleeping in a hoody isn't out of the ordinary for me, which is why it hasn't sent red flags up with the missus.

As far as visiting Jessica goes, no need to be worried at all about seeing her. My arm & shoulder were REALLY hurting, so the cupping suggestion probably wouldn't come up in your session. If it does, though, give her a hard "No".

Have a great weekend gents!I wouldn't tell her you went to a massage place. She might want to know which one and look it up, and maybe find this thread. I would go with the muscle ache and kink, go get some icy / hot packs and put them on, and then fuck, you had a really bad reaction to those patches.

GoodTimeSoahu
12-11-20, 18:05
I dropped a load in Ci Ci at ET this morning. Wow! She is fun.Inbox me, I have a couple of gals that will let you do the same if you can tell me more about cici and where ET is. Best.

BurnerMale
12-11-20, 18:07
Anyone seen here? I'm a sucker for sensual experiences and don't mind that price ever once in a while but the screening is invasive and don't want to spend that amount for a shitty time. I don't trust the reviews on the other site anymore so any intel is appreciated.

GoodTimeSoahu
12-11-20, 18:08
I received a message from her too through WhatsApp. I have never contacted that place so I'm not sure how they got my number.I wonder how she got our numbers? Hers says candy from shangrila. Sodo seattle.

SeattleMassage
12-11-20, 18:21
It's a legit place that's according to RM never gone myself.I can absolutely personally state that they DO offer services here but it may be a YMMV kinda thing.

Seattleik
12-11-20, 18:43
I can absolutely personally state that they DO offer services here but it may be a YMMV kinda thing.Thanks seattlemassage for a update, I haven't personally be there, just stating what other mongers on rm got only massage no he so yeah YMMV, is the girl cute? Going to be in Renton tomorrow might have to give it a try while I'm there.

SeattleMassage
12-11-20, 18:53
For those of you who know "Joanne" (older asian) in Renton and where she lives, is there anyone else either in that same complex or close by there? You can message me if there is please.

I don't want to see her again (for looks is the reason why and she is too damn hard with the massage) but I'd be interested in any apartment or house that is in that area as it works for me really well destination-wise. I take the bus as I get really stoned before the massage and so don't drive.

Yeah I know I can go to one of the regular rub and tugs around Renton but I am looking for hopefully more than that.

Flyer99
12-11-20, 18:59
I would use the excuse a buddy came up from behind me at work and grabbed me by the neck and shook me around. But I hang around with giant assholes who actually would do something like that so YMMV.

Have a great weekend gents!

TomaIn
12-11-20, 19:49

Have a great weekend gents!Nice burn there. I had one a few years back and the wife asked me about it. I told her I was leaning against a telephone pole and the creasote soaked through and gave me a chemical burn that story held up.

MartyByrde
12-11-20, 20:15
For those of you who know "Joanne" (older asian) in Renton and where she lives, is there anyone else either in that same complex or close by there? You can message me if there is please.

I don't want to see her again (for looks is the reason why and she is too damn hard with the massage) but I'd be interested in any apartment or house that is in that area as it works for me really well destination-wise. I take the bus as I get really stoned before the massage and so don't drive.

Yeah I know I can go to one of the regular rub and tugs around Renton but I am looking for hopefully more than that.There used to be quite a few more, but the one remaining one is Gracee:

https://seattle.rubratings.com/127771?layout=list

She does provide services beyond a sensual massage. And if she still does it, Rimming. It's been a few years since I have seen her, though. Last year she had a Korean gal sharing her apartment, and I had some fabulous sessions with her! C Unfortunately, she is no longer around.

VinceHeartSk
12-12-20, 02:33

Have a great weekend gents!I have had small muscle tears and burst blood vessels from working out that look like this. If you have a home gym, you could claim it was from working out (push ups, overhead press, deadlifts, etc straining too hard).

Nobodies
12-12-20, 18:38
There used to be quite a few more, but the one remaining one is Gracee:

She does provide services beyond a sensual massage. And if she still does it, Rimming. It's been a few years since I have seen her, though. Last year she had a Korean gal sharing her apartment, and I had some fabulous sessions with her! C Unfortunately, she is no longer around.Gracee at landing now.

Ndphx
12-12-20, 20:45
Got caught in the follow up posts to this, but oh boy! So sorry that you dealt with this kind of an outcome.

Speaking of excuses. Can you also do a legit visit to a close by massage place and come back and say this happened there or something along those lines. That way it would still add up, story wise. IMHO.

MikeJennings
12-13-20, 04:41

She does provide services beyond a sensual massage. And if she still does it, Rimming. It's been a few years since I have seen her, though. Last year she had a Korean gal sharing her apartment, and I had some fabulous sessions with her! C Unfortunately, she is no longer around.

Gracee at landing now.Gracee is good. Been awhile. She still taking it bare?

MartyByrde
12-13-20, 16:54
Gracee is good. Been awhile. She still taking it bare?It's actually been quite a few years since I last visited her (did see her in November and December last year when I saw the Korean gal who was living there also. But just said Hi).

TheThinker808
12-13-20, 18:26
Gracee is good. Been awhile. She still taking it bare?Is she an oldie?

MartyByrde
12-13-20, 19:50
Is she an oldie?She is definitely "older". At least in her mid to late 40's, maybe even her 50's.

SeattleMassage
12-14-20, 10:10
She is definitely "older". At least in her mid to late 40's, maybe even her 50's.Definitely north of 50, maybe even 55.

BNatural
12-14-20, 13:41
Gracee is good. Been awhile. She still taking it bare?If she likes the way you eat her pussy, she'll cram you in without even asking.

Gracee's great. Some of my favorite sessions.

Member #6240
12-14-20, 14:32
Anyone ever get lucky with this one? All that "focus on your relaxation".

https://marvelousmassage.biz/

AussieFury
12-14-20, 15:12
Definitely north of 50, maybe even 55.This is the only thing that has prevented me from seeing her. I don't pay to bang women older than me. .

MartyByrde
12-14-20, 16:07
Definitely north of 50, maybe even 55.Yeah, think you are right. It's been about 7 or 8 years since I last saw her, and she looked a little older then.

CookieGuy
12-14-20, 17:48
This is the only thing that has prevented me from seeing her. I don't pay to bang women older than me. .She is pretty agreeable to most things, but she is runnin' out of shelf life.

DrtyHarry
12-14-20, 18:16

She does provide services beyond a sensual massage. And if she still does it, Rimming. It's been a few years since I have seen her, though. Last year she had a Korean gal sharing her apartment, and I had some fabulous sessions with her! C Unfortunately, she is no longer around.Did not know she offered bare. Heard she is north of 50 . Does she look anything like the pics she's posted or are the pics from last century? I have no problem with either older or younger women. I main thing is - 1) is she easy on the eyes 2) Does she fuck well (I. E. Do the dirty stuff that I like 3) Is she reliable and easy to deal with -- If those criteria are met. I am good. Age is just a number.

Recently I have been fucking a lot of MILFs and I am actually looking for some younger pussy. But younger pussy has its own set of problems. Reality has not set in yet. Young puss thinks it will stay young and tight forever. That fucks with the attitude sometimes. Making a younger flakey pussy. Something I do not tolerate. .

Muncher7000
12-14-20, 19:05
She is pretty agreeable to most things, but she is runnin' out of shelf lifeSaw her about a year ago and I literally could not Phuck her with her big old ass looking at me. BJ was ok but I had to close my eyes.

Mitch Cor
12-14-20, 20:45
She is pretty agreeable to most things, but she is runnin' out of shelf life.Heard a rumor with Gracee that *Most things* might include greek? And that while she's old, she's very orally talented and still rides well? Can anyone confirm? Hard to find anyone good for 200/ hr these days, and older with skills and enthusiasm beats young and hot for me every time.

BambamCam
12-15-20, 01:41
Any experience out there with Bella from Puyallup? She posts on rubratings often but only communicates by email and hasn't responded back.

Member #6240
12-15-20, 11:52
Any experience out there with Bella from Puyallup? She posts on rubratings often but only communicates by email and hasn't responded back.You can search on my experience just trying to connect. She was batshit crazy with me and I'm happy to have dodged a bullet.

Other experiences vary.

MassagedGuy
12-15-20, 15:54
Does jessica give out a good massage too? Wondering if that is where I'm headed for a Christmas gift to self.

LoveBJ
12-15-20, 18:31
Any experience out there with Bella from Puyallup? She posts on rubratings often but only communicates by email and hasn't responded back.She will do almost anything over time. Including BBFS.

The problem I ran into is she has a common bowl of oil she heats up. So whatever the previous person that visited her had is transferred to the bowel of oil. So yes you will get the same critters. Heated helps them grow.

Good luck.

MartyByrde
12-15-20, 19:44
She will do almost anything over time. Including BBFS.

The problem I ran into is she has a common bowl of oil she heats up. So whatever the previous person that visited her had is transferred to the bowel of oil. So yes you will get the same critters. Heated helps them grow.

Good luck.Whenever I viist an AMP or AAMP, I always tell the woman "No Lotion, No oil, and Light, soft massage". Usually not an issue.

Jimmysixxx7
12-15-20, 23:10
Well I just went after the Gracee experience. She's kinda weird. I thought she would look worse based reports here. The huge scars were interesting. We did the cover dance. She said let's use one. I said no and she smiled and told me she doesn't let people do that. I filled her, washed up and left for $. 4 I don't think I'll be going back.

AussieFury
12-16-20, 14:50
I mentioned recently that I'd discovered a gem at one of the Chinese AAMPs. But those are the exception. Visits like yesterday are more par for the course. Those AAMPs use LOTS of bookers to schedule visits, so I texted the Chinese AAMP number I consistently use, hoping that I can establish some sort of rapport with the booker and they might steer me away from the losers and towards the winners. But nope. Those Chinese groups will ALWAYS fuck you around if you let them. Booker yesterday told me "new young pretty" was at a new (to me) location in Renton. I figured I'd give it a go for the $160/ hhr rate. Got inside and yeah, the girl was young and more cute than pretty. All natural body, little bit extra in mid-section but still cute enough for me to stay. But after paying the donation it all went downhill. Zero massage (not even an attempt at a lame one). Zero attempt to get me hard. She put the condom on me flacid and started an uninspred CBJ. Once I finally got to attention, she said "you fuck ME. " There was a mirror on the wall so I positioned her in doggie, facing the mirror. I started slow, but she still had her phone out. And was texting someone. I smacked her ass and told her playfully to put the phone away. She ignored me. So I started giving it to her hard enough that it would be difficult to continue to text. She gasped and it did slow the texting, but she kept trying to use that fucking phone. So I grabbed her hair and pulled it back WAY harder than I otherwise would, and increased the speed and force of the pounding. That forced her to finally drop her phone and look at me with surprise in the mirror. I pounded as hard and fast as I ever have then finished and pulled out, and she handed me a Kleenex. As I removed the cover I noticed there was red on the Kleenex. She was on the tail end of her fucking period! I had been there MAYBE 15 minutes total and I asked if I could use the shower to rinse off. She didn't want me to and said "another customer waiting. " I said I paid for half an hour and got in the shower anyway. She begrudgingly got me a towel. When I got out of the shower, she was all kisses and sweetness for some reason, and she asked for my number so I could contact her directly next time instead of using the booker (I guess that way she keeps the booker's cut. Or maybe all the working girls are also bookers). I gave her a fake number and got the fuck out of there.

So that's a $160 visit at the Chinese spots. I don't think I'll play at that budget level again soon, but it's such a good feeling to score a diamond in the rough from time to time and I know I'll eventually try again in a month or two. But for now, the Chinese AAMPs are once again a no-go for me.

MartyByrde
12-16-20, 16:09
I mentioned recently that I'd discovered a gem at one of the Chinese AAMPs. But those are the exception. Visits like yesterday are more par for the course. Those AAMPs use LOTS of bookers to schedule visits, so I texted the Chinese AAMP number I consistently use, hoping that I can establish some sort of rapport with the booker and they might steer me away from the losers and towards the winners. But nope. Those Chinese groups will ALWAYS fuck you around if you let them. Booker yesterday told me "new young pretty" was at a new (to me) location in Renton. I figured I'd give it a go for the $160/ hhr rate. Got inside and yeah, the girl was young and more cute than pretty. All natural body, little bit extra in mid-section but still cute enough for me to stay. But after paying the donation it all went downhill. Zero massage (not even an attempt at a lame one). Zero attempt to get me hard. She put the condom on me flacid and started an uninspred CBJ. Once I finally got to attention, she said "you fuck ME. " There was a mirror on the wall so I positioned her in doggie, facing the mirror. I started slow, but she still had her phone out. And was texting someone. I smacked her ass and told her playfully to put the phone away. She ignored me. So I started giving it to her hard enough that it would be difficult to continue to text. She gasped and it did slow the texting, but she kept trying to use that fucking phone. So I grabbed her hair and pulled it back WAY harder than I otherwise would, and increased the speed and force of the pounding. That forced her to finally drop her phone and look at me with surprise in the mirror. I pounded as hard and fast as I ever have then finished and pulled out, and she handed me a Kleenex. As I removed the cover I noticed there was red on the Kleenex. She was on the tail end of her fucking period! I had been there MAYBE 15 minutes total and I asked if I could use the shower to rinse off. She didn't want me to and said "another customer waiting. " I said I paid for half an hour and got in the shower anyway. She begrudgingly got me a towel. When I got out of the shower, she was all kisses and sweetness for some reason, and she asked for my number so I could contact her directly next time instead of using the booker (I guess that way she keeps the booker's cut. Or maybe all the working girls are also bookers). I gave her a fake number and got the fuck out of there.

So that's a $160 visit at the Chinese spots. I don't think I'll play at that budget level again soon, but it's such a good feeling to score a diamond in the rough from time to time and I know I'll eventually try again in a month or two. But for now, the Chinese AAMPs are once again a no-go for me.Plenty of those ads for such places look enticing, and sorry you had to endure that. I suspect business at such places (maybe all over within the "hobby") is real slow, and more and more such deception as you endured could continue to happen. Maybe do only visits to AMPs for a while. Yeah, in about 95% of the time, nowhere near as satisfying as one would hope from an AAMP.

Marko Ramius
12-16-20, 19:57
I mentioned recently that I'd discovered a gem at one of the Chinese AAMPs. But those are the exception. Visits like yesterday are more par for the course. ...
Yeah, that about sums up 99 percent of the experiences I've had with them.

For a brief period (like six months) in 2018 one of the orgs was in Spokane and Moses Lake and I had the numbers of a couple of the girls, and the scene was pretty good. But as soon as those girls dropped off the radar it was back to square one. So it was pretty nice to inseminate a fairly young Chinese girl once a week.

These days I get the sense that most local police departments have a real hard-on about these operations and I'm not comfortable with visiting them. Also, a lot of them are a little too predictable and stay in a given apartment too long so they seem to be getting sloppy about security.

AussieFury
12-16-20, 21:24
Plenty of those ads for such places look enticing, and sorry you had to endure that. I suspect business at such places (maybe all over within the "hobby") is real slow, and more and more such deception as you endured could continue to happen. Maybe do only visits to AMPs for a while. Yeah, in about 95% of the time, nowhere near as satisfying as one would hope from an AAMP.Thanks, man. But I knew the risks going in. It's a low percentage game. But that feeling when you hit the low percentage is a great. The ads are all, of course, 100% fake. But every now and then a smokin' hottie is behind the door who knows how to show you a good time. I have 2-3 of them that rotate back here from CA sometimes and they text me to let me when where they are (Bellevue, Renton, or sometimes elsewhere). The AMP ladies are generally too old for me, so I'm going to jump up to the $200+ range of the Thai providers for a bit. With an occasional Korean lady thrown in. .

AussieFury
12-16-20, 21:25
For a brief period (like six months) in 2018 one of the orgs was in Spokane and Moses Lake and I had the numbers of a couple of the girls, and the scene was pretty good. I remember that! There were a couple other EW and NCW cities they worked. That org seemed to have more hotties than not. Which is the total opposite of how this group runs.

Marko Ramius
12-16-20, 22:36
I remember that! There were a couple other EW and NCW cities they worked. That org seemed to have more hotties than not. Which is the total opposite of how this group runs.I went to their place in Wenatchee once, but it was quickly taken down.

They were the only org (in Washington at least) where the girls were almost as cute as the girls in their ads. There was one 21-year-old (Mandy) and one 27-year-old (Judy) I saw during that time. They also didn't seem to rotate the girls as much there, or at all. Spokane was about a two-hour drive but a friend was undergoing cancer treatments in Spokane so on Tuesday morning I'd drive him to the hospital and go goof around (and see one of the girls) until about 2:30 or 3:00 and then pick him up and head back to the wilderness.

There was another org in Kelowna (BC) that was also awesome. I've lost track of them but in the several dozen times I visited nobody even asked for a rubber.

MartyByrde
12-17-20, 00:41
Thanks, man. But I knew the risks going in. It's a low percentage game. But that feeling when you hit the low percentage is a great. The ads are all, of course, 100% fake. But every now and then a smokin' hottie is behind the door who knows how to show you a good time. I have 2-3 of them that rotate back here from CA sometimes and they text me to let me when where they are (Bellevue, Renton, or sometimes elsewhere). The AMP ladies are generally too old for me, so I'm going to jump up to the $200+ range of the Thai providers for a bit. With an occasional Korean lady thrown in. .Yeah, I've "hit the jackpot" a couple of times at those AAMPs. And the same is true for AMPs. I have recently been to some AMPs where the gals were younger and somewhat attractive.

MassagedGuy
12-18-20, 13:54
It seem to have parking on the l eft and right side in the google map image. Is it okay to park on either side?

MassageMeow
12-18-20, 16:32
It seem to have parking on the l eft and right side in the google map image. Is it okay to park on either side?I typically park on the street a block north from the building and walk there, but I tend to not like parking within sightlines of the places I go.

Seattle Ampfan
12-19-20, 02:29
It seem to have parking on the l eft and right side in the google map image. Is it okay to park on either side?I've parked in the front parking lot before, I think anywhere is okay (unless something has changed with the construction).

MassagedGuy
12-19-20, 17:54
How are they? Good, excellent, medium or poor?

I guess there is a 50/50 chance I see either if I go crown.

Warrior2020
12-20-20, 01:23
Hello,

Any intel for Issaquah. I went to the one in newport way, Green Massage but nothing: I tried to hint but didn't go anywhere.

Thanks,

RockChalk
12-20-20, 02:02
How are they? Good, excellent, medium or poor?

I guess there is a 50/50 chance I see either if I go crown.I always park in the lot, usually on the right side opposite the side Crown is located. I personally don't like parking on Lake City Way. Too busy plus I am worried about getting towed or a ticket.

Plus, I live reasonably close by and I don't want to walk along the road for fear of someone I know seeing me.

I think both Cici and Jessica do a good job with the massage, far better than most AMPs I go to, but not necessarily LMT quality. They are both amenable to any type of massage. I tend to like it pretty hard and they do a good job with that.

I hate it when providers just kinda rub their hands softly over your back during the actual massage, but I enjoy some soft teasing touch leading to the ol' flipperooski.

Again, if I were you, I would avoid any "cupping" unless you either live alone or can wear a hoody 24/7 for 10 days! All is good now with me, no scars and if it weren't so damn cold in my house, I could sleep necked if I wanted to do so! Man, that was a stressful week+.

If you haven't been to Crown, give it a go, both girls are super nice, although I wish April / Jessica wouldn't wear those damn biking shorts under her skirt.

MassagedGuy
12-20-20, 13:05
I always park in the lot, usually on the right side opposite the side Crown is located. I personally don't like parking on Lake City Way. Too busy plus I am worried about getting towed or a ticket.

Plus, I live reasonably close by and I don't want to walk along the road for fear of someone I know seeing me.

I think both Cici and Jessica do a good job with the massage, far better than most AMPs I go to, but not necessarily LMT quality. They are both amenable to any type of massage. I tend to like it pretty hard and they do a good job with that.

I hate it when providers just kinda rub their hands softly over your back during the actual massage, but I enjoy some soft teasing touch leading to the ol' flipperooski.

Again, if I were you, I would avoid any "cupping" unless you either live alone or can wear a hoody 24/7 for 10 days! All is good now with me, no scars and if it weren't so damn cold in my house, I could sleep necked if I wanted to do so! Man, that was a stressful week+.

If you haven't been to Crown, give it a go, both girls are super nice, although I wish April / Jessica wouldn't wear those damn biking shorts under her skirt.Yes never been there and want a Christmas gift. I will for sure make sure I do not get a cupping. Biking shorts. Dammit! I heard it was a 70 house fee at crown or is it 60?

Provo RM
12-21-20, 15:21
Yes never been there and want a Christmas gift. I will for sure make sure I do not get a cupping. Biking shorts. Dammit! I heard it was a 70 house fee at crown or is it 60?Last time I was there it was still $60 for the hour.

Provo RM
12-21-20, 15:25
It seem to have parking on the l eft and right side in the google map image. Is it okay to park on either side?I've parked in both sides of the parking lot, across the street, on LCW both north and south, and never had any problem. I was in the parking lot once when someone came out of Crown and walked out to a Mercedes on the other side of the parking lot and spoke to the driver for a minute. I thought was interesting, but I've never had a problem from parking.

RockChalk
12-22-20, 03:11
Last time I was there it was still $60 for the hour.Soft Bay jacked their house fee to $70, according to posts on here. I have driven past it to get to Crown because of that. I used to enjoy Soft Bay, but refuse to go there if they are basically the only $70 house fee joint in the area.

Crown is still $60, at least it was 2 weeks ago.

RockChalk
12-22-20, 03:34
I went to Sea Breeze Massage on Aurora on 205th in Shoreline. Near the Costco. Had some time to kill, never been there and I didn't remember the posts on the site. TOFTT experience. 😩.

If looking for a "happy" time, then this ain't your place! It ended up being a quasi-legit massage by a smoking hot 20-something girl wearing a half shirt. I thought I had the fucking jackpot when I saw her!

Damn, she was cute as fuck! Her name is Emily, wore her mask the whole time, which sucked.

So, I was excited for the possibilities when I layed my fat ass on the table with no towel. She didn't seemed to be alarmed and left me uncovered for most of the face down part. Good sign.

First BAD sign, though, was when I touched her leg as she was at the foot of the table, she went "wax off" faster than you could Mr. Miyagi! Just slap my fucking hand away like she was a god-damn black belt.

I took that under advisement and let her do her thing for a bit, then tried again. This time, I think it was "paint the fence" and I realized that NOTHING good was going to happen with this cute little thing.

Not knce did she get ANYWHERE CLOSE to my balls! She rubbed my ass, but nothing remotely sensual about her massage. Normally, my man pole would get somewhat aroused at the thought of a girl like that rubbing me but not once was I even close to being aroused.

After the flip, fully toweled the entire time. She oiled my chest and rub it and the towel came down much lower, maybe with a little help from me pushing it down. At this point, she asked me if I wanted some oil. I said yes, hoping that she was going to offer an oily HJ. NOPE! She said "You do yourself. I don't do that. ".

I said "Nevermind. " I don't need to do it myself somewhere other than home, especially if she was going to leave whilst I went at it. So, I let her finish her massage, tipped her $10 and I left, never to return.

I only tipped her $10 because she wasn't overly friendly, maybe because of her still learning English, but I have been massaged by A LOT of providers with marginal to zero English that were still very nice, both at legit and "happy" massage locations. She didn't to go Karate Kid on me just because I touched her leg.

It is probably best that she didn't offer any extras because if she fucked or got naked and gave blowjobs, I would be dirt poor or need to get a 2nd job. I do imagine giving blowjobs while still wearing the face mask would prove a major challenge! She could make major cash if she flipped to the dark side, of the AMP business, but I imagine she already knows this.

MassagedGuy
12-22-20, 12:13
I went to Sea Breeze Massage on Aurora on 205th in Shoreline. Near the Costco. Had some time to kill, never been there and I didn't remember the posts on the site. TOFTT experience. 😩.

If looking for a "happy" time, then this ain't your place! It ended up being a quasi-legit massage by a smoking hot 20-something girl wearing a half shirt. I thought I had the fucking jackpot when I saw her!

Damn, she was cute as fuck! Her name is Emily, wore her mask the whole time, which sucked.

So, I was excited for the possibilities when I layed my fat ass on the table with no towel. She didn't seemed to be alarmed and left me uncovered for most of the face down part. Good sign.

First BAD sign, though, was when I touched her leg as she was at the foot of the table, she went "wax off" faster than you could Mr. Miyagi! Just slap my fucking hand away like she was a god-damn black belt.

I took that under advisement and let her do her thing for a bit, then tried again. This time, I think it was "paint the fence" and I realized that NOTHING good was going to happen with this cute little thing.

Not knce did she get ANYWHERE CLOSE to my balls! She rubbed my ass, but nothing remotely sensual about her massage. Normally, my man pole would get somewhat aroused at the thought of a girl like that rubbing me but not once was I even close to being aroused.

After the flip, fully toweled the entire time. She oiled my chest and rub it and the towel came down much lower, maybe with a little help from me pushing it down. At this point, she asked me if I wanted some oil. I said yes, hoping that she was going to offer an oily HJ. NOPE! She said "You do yourself. I don't do that. ".

I said "Nevermind. " I don't need to do it myself somewhere other than home, especially if she was going to leave whilst I went at it. So, I let her finish her massage, tipped her $10 and I left, never to return.

I only tipped her $10 because she wasn't overly friendly, maybe because of her still learning English, but I have been massaged by A LOT of providers with marginal to zero English that were still very nice, both at legit and "happy" massage locations. She didn't to go Karate Kid on me just because I touched her leg.

It is probably best that she didn't offer any extras because if she fucked or got naked and gave blowjobs, I would be dirt poor or need to get a 2nd job. I do imagine giving blowjobs while still wearing the face mask would prove a major challenge! She could make major cash if she flipped to the dark side, of the AMP business, but I imagine she already knows this.Half shirt damn but what do you call a half shirt? Some women call a half shirt just showing their belly button LOL! Was her bra at least visible? A better than average massage?

TheThinker808
12-22-20, 19:36

It is probably best that she didn't offer any extras because if she fucked or got naked and gave blowjobs, I would be dirt poor or need to get a 2nd job. I do imagine giving blowjobs while still wearing the face mask would prove a major challenge! She could make major cash if she flipped to the dark side, of the AMP business, but I imagine she already knows this.Reading this makes me sad for you Rock. Thanks for TOFTT!