PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Orgasm Donor
03-28-06, 11:22
Anybody got some updates on Guam? Ill be there in a couple weeks. And tips will be appreciated.

OD

Love Sex 22
05-03-06, 17:02
For mongering hobby .Guam or Saipan . Quality of girls , Selection , Price range . Long time take out , G friendly hotels . Appreciate any help. Also best way to get there from Honolulu

Peskadot
05-04-06, 02:55
LS22,

Check the archives. Info is still pretty good.

Peskadot

Hapaman
06-02-06, 18:55
Here for a short trip. Went window shoppig at Hong Kong, Ichibang and Memories Massage parlors. Absolutely nothing happening in Ichibang. Hardly any girls working. Hong Kong had one or two prospects but a few fat ugly ones. Memories on the other hand had a lot of talent. All size and shapes. Surprising as Hong Kong had the best talent on my previous trips to Guam.

Jimmy99boy
07-22-06, 03:34
The talent at Memories Massage is now good because Venus Massage took over the operation and moved their girls there.

Guamabc
08-12-06, 00:39
I tried Memories Massage and it was great! First time I went I had 5 to choose from and it was hard to choose because they all look good! Second time I went it was before 5pm and there was only 1 working and it wasn't too good. Apparently all the girls come after 6pm so I guess I had the one junk one. The third time there were 3 to choose from and again it was hard to choose because they all look good. So I learned not to go before 6.

I also tried Ichibang and regretted it. The girl wanted more money than Memories did and because I said no she gave me the worst service ever. Stay away from this place and just go to Memories.

DirtyBilly
01-28-07, 08:56
Went to Memories Massage. Didn't get to see anyone just got the one who answered the door. When I was leaving there was a group of three Asian guests they had roughly 25 girls to choose from.

I can't complain about the girl that answered the door though. Very nice, very good looking. I would see her again. The rest where also very good looking. Would have liked to take a look before next time.

Peskadot
02-16-07, 02:09
DB,

Next time just ask for the line up.

Peskadot

Player5
03-09-07, 01:02
Has anybody tried the Massage parlor in Tumon called VIP it is next to Hoa Mia. I was coming down from the bars upstairs and saw some cute chinese girls in front of it. Do they provide a massage with extras. I was out of money from upstairs so did not ask them.

Yellor
05-27-07, 06:59
Has anyone heard/experienced Pussycat Massage located right next to Crazy Horse?

SmilesHI60
07-16-07, 02:29
Went cruising the other night. Tried Candy shiatsu down the road from Micronesia mall. Had Candy. Good service. Massage plus HJ/HE. Lots of fun for $. No work involved compared to full service. Will be in town for a few days so debating whether to go back to Candy or try Memories Massage. Have a couple days to recharge.

Bamasam
12-02-08, 11:37
Will be coming back to Guam in August and was wondering what all MPs were still open. I used to go to the ones near the Navy base and usually had good service. Don't remember their names but full service ran around $50. The last one I went to had a semi plump Korean and the service was very good, she even offered back door for extra.

Peskadot
12-03-08, 01:16
Bamasan,

It's all still there plus some. Rate for pump and dump is up to .70

Peskadot

Warburton 0263
12-28-08, 22:06
Will be coming back to Guam in August and was wondering what all MPs were still open. I used to go to the ones near the Navy base and usually had good service. Don't remember their names but full service ran around $50. The last one I went to had a semi plump Korean and the service was very good, she even offered back door for extra.Check out the InternationalSexGuide, Yes I know Guam is part of the US, the thread starts at InternationalSexGuide Oceania Pacific Island Nations Guam, so it starts international.

Go window shopping first for the best deals.

Warburton 0263
01-27-09, 01:23
Has anyone stopped at Memories?

I think they are taking over the old Venus.

Jonesing
04-14-09, 03:50
Anyone been to guam recently?

I'm hoping Asia is still around. She was a nice korean transplant now living on the island. She was at vikings and the last time I saw her at dreamgirls.

Nice petite girl and just recently got boob implants.

Thanks!

Tiger 007
12-05-09, 12:53
Marie is a local chamoritta girl in her early 20's that is visiting from Hawaii. She came to my hotel room and I was pleasantly surprised. Her picture on CL didn't do her justice. She was dressed in a tight dress with ample curves in all the right places. She is a must visit. I love her double D's and the sweet milk she can provide. What a surprise!

Neukd
05-18-11, 06:24
I know that everyone here feels the same way I do, that this thread leaves a lot to be desired, just like the p4p on Guam.

Unfortunately, I am just as guilty as anyone for not participating enough.

I will be heading out at least once a week to check out the local scene, and hopefully bring back some good / solid (if not useful) information.

I hope others will follow along and post more trip reports. Even if you feel you don't want to post full reports, at least help out by tell your fellow mongers what places to avoid.

Hope to hear from everyone soon.

-

Trip Report.

Just from the sequence of events, you can tell how the night went.

Anyhow, wanted to see if there was any action available so headed down to Tumon. Saturday night, so I figured I would be able to find something to take up my time (and money).

I started out at Linda's, and if you are a true regular it's a great place to start the night. Only 2 ladies and the bartender that night, but unlike a lot of the bars, no pushing. I ended up chatting with one of the ladies and had a good time even with the english problem. As I said, for true regulars it's great place to start since Lynda treats for my drinks as long I buy the ladies a drink or two. Got a good buzz and had a good time. Damage: 2 ladies drinks.

Walked into Sachiko, which is now renamed since Shasha got raided, but I don't like spending to much time there, since I got burned several months ago. So popped my head in and had a couple of beers just to check the talent. No real lookers and same pushiness, so I headed out. Damage: 2 beers.

Headed next door to Jinji, which is a hole in the wall, but ususally worth a look once in a while. Of course, none of the ladies compares to the bartender or Lily, even if age is catching up to her. That night was no exception, although there were a couple of possibilities. I've had luck there before, but didn't find anything too exciting that night. I did enjoy Lily's company and we ended up just buying each other drinks. Good time, no pushing. Damage; 3 ladies drinks.

My buddy had called me and wanted to meet at Michikusa. Hadn't been there in a while, so I wasn't sure of what to expect. Actually, I knew what to expect but was hoping it would turn out better. Unfortunately, no such luck. Maybe about 4 ladies and the bartender, but only 1 of the ladies was even close. But I guess my friend was less picky (different strokes for different folks I guess). Anyway, he seemed to be enjoying himself, so after a few drinks I decided to head out. Definitely no eye candy. Damage: none (friend's tab).

Heard about the new talent at Chance (no choice since it was Min who told me). About 7 or 8 ladies, plus Charlie the bartender who should have retired decades ago. Quite a few lookers and some nice eye candy, but since its a korean place, didn't keep my hopes up about being able to keep my money in my wallet. One of the new girls sat with me and her english was decent enough. Not too tall and not too skinny, with a slightly small topside. We chatted, she pushed, but overall not too bad, and seemed to click with me. Just before I left, I asked for her number. (FYI. I scored her number and we have met a couple of times since then.) Good time, decent looking. Damage: 3 shots and 4 ladies drinks.

It was getting late and didn't want to end the night without trying my luck at some real action. (Also got tired of the blank faces everytime I told a joke.) So headed over to C'est la vie. Nat keeps a good mix of girls so I never need to worry about english being a problem. Chatted up a local born korean girl (very nice, very young and seemed willing) , but by then my wallet was a little lighter and I was already drunk. I didn't want to waste the night shooting blanks. So I am keeping her in mind for next time (FYI. Planning to head out this weekend and try my luck) Damage: 4 shots and 4 ladies drinks.

Overall, no jackpots, but laid the ground work for some future fun.

Update: Since that night I have hooked up with 2 of the ladies outside of the bars. Damage: 2 lunches and 1 dinner.

Born672
09-22-11, 19:59
Taking a trip there? Living there? Passing through? PM me and I'll give you the 411.

SupahflyOne
01-20-12, 17:17
Going to be in GUAM in April what are the spots?

Location and details would be nice.

Thanks a bunch.

OrlandoPilot
09-25-13, 04:55
Why so little information and posts from Guam?

I am retired Navy, and have fond memories of nitelife in Guam.

The Tall Man
12-11-14, 22:03
Why so little information and posts from Guam?

I am retired Navy, and have fond memories of nitelife in Guam.OK I get that this puny little no-where island hold only about 170,000 people but NO ACTION?

Either its a diamond in the rough yet to be found or everything is UTR.

What gives with this place? Anything going on?

The Tall Man.

DarkSide808
01-29-15, 20:07
Not sure if this is a guarantee but this technique worked for me. Step 1. Have a Kindle, Ipad or any tablet should work. Step 2. Go down to the hotel bar and sit NEAR the bar. (not at the bar or to far away where you can't be seen.) I was at the Hilton Guam when I tried this. Step 3. Check out the bar and see if you can position yourself close to girls or a group at the bar partying. Step 4. Order yourself a drink and read your Kindle or whatever you do on your tablet. Like fishing you got to be patient. Step 5. Try not to be interested in the girls or the group and what they are doing. But once in a while look up when they are doing something outrageous. (when the're drunk, almost guarantee they will be loud) ensure you make eye contact with the girls and smile or laugh a little when they are doing something funny. Eye contact is the bait and if your lucky, one of the girls will come over and be interested on what you are doing. For me, she came over and ask what I was reading. I told her what I was reading and we starting talking about why I was in Guam. I don't know if it was the alcohol or she was into me but we started making out. I told her if she wanted to come to my hotel room and she agreed. Once in my hotel room, it was on. It was like a MMA fight. We were in so many positions. 69, doggie, mish, CG, RCG, etc. She had so many orgasms, I lost count. My bed was so wet from her squirting it was like a water bed. She was the best fuck I ever had and I didn't have to pay for it. When I travel again, I will try this technique again and see if lightning strikes twice.

Renaldo B
12-14-15, 00:49
Been looking around the rock for some action and preferably locals / filipinas. Any advice on what places to go to to get easy pickins? Anyone tried Red's or see'est la vie and what should be expected there. Thanks!

Renaldo B
12-14-15, 00:49
Been looking around the rock for some action and preferably locals / filipinas. Any advice on what places to go to to get easy pickins? Anyone tried Red's or see'est la vie and what should be expected there. Thanks!

HawaiiFish808
11-01-20, 23:35
In Guam on work. My usual are MPs which were easy to walk in to. COVID has the MP scene all messed up. 3 for 3, only the mamasan. Anyone have some recommendations on a sugar babe or provider? I was here a bit ago and experienced some military hotwife action. I'd be open to that too. PM me if can. Much appreciated.

Bench Warmer
02-28-23, 20:25
So where are the nicest ladies at? Chinese, Korean, local, don't matter.

Bench Warmer
06-01-23, 14:24
How are things going on the ground? Hope all is safe and well. Are the bars and massage parlors starting to reopen?

DredFurst
10-03-23, 19:17
How are things going on the ground? Hope all is safe and well. Are the bars and massage parlors starting to reopen?MPs and bars are pretty much all open now. However the scene has gotten a bit stale. Pretty much the same girls at different parts of the strip so the talent pool might be small for now. Some MPs have changed names and signs and I wonder if they have new owners. Hopefully they bring in new blood.

Makanikai77
10-25-23, 06:05
MPs and bars are pretty much all open now. However the scene has gotten a bit stale. Pretty much the same girls at different parts of the strip so the talent pool might be small for now. Some MPs have changed names and signs and I wonder if they have new owners. Hopefully they bring in new blood.I'll be in Guam for the weekend, any advice or directions much appreciated.