PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Permanent Wood
12-02-09, 14:32
More info in the attached .pdf file.

Googleguy
12-02-09, 15:55
More info in the attached. Pdf files.PW thank you.

Could you please do me a favor?

The guy that got busted, not the thug that was doing the robbing, I am talking about the idiot that paid with a personal check, could you please cover up his name?

I know it's out there via other media sources. We all know he was stupid to use a check, still, posting his name goes against what this site is about.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Crazy Jim Wood
12-02-09, 22:51
I guess crossing his address out on the check did not fool the police lol
maybe he should have signed with his left hand that might have fooled them.

KingDd
12-03-09, 00:23
White guys all look alike to me.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87571
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87572

Attached are photos of 2 of the dudes who were part of the alleged robbery with use of baseball bats.

Permanent Wood
12-03-09, 01:15
Attached in 3 parts is the complaint with the critical names blocked.

RoadWarrior615
12-03-09, 17:50
PW thank you.

Could you please do me a favor?

The guy that got busted, not the thug that was doing the robbing, I am talking about the idiot that paid with a personal check, could you please cover up his name?

I know it's out there via other media sources. We all know he was stupid to use a check, still, posting his name goes against what this site is about.

Thank you for your cooperation.That must have been your check. LOL

But it doesn't goes against what this site is about, paying them with checks? He deserves to get busted.

Permanent Wood
12-04-09, 08:09
That must have been your check. LOL

But it doesn't goes against what this site is about, paying them with checks? He deserves to get busted.
No, he doesn't "deserve" to get busted. He was a legit hobbyist, foolish, but still legit.

Any legitimate provider or hobbyist who gets busted shouldn't have there real names on this site, is what this site is about. No need to further humiliate them.

Googleguy
12-04-09, 09:44
PW Thank you!

Qjwin
12-05-09, 16:47
No, he doesn't "deserve" to get busted. He was a legit hobbyist, foolish, but still legit.

Any legitimate provider or hobbyist who gets busted shouldn't have there real names on this site, is what this site is about. No need to further humiliate them.

I second Permanent Wood. He doesn't deserve to get busted and have his name aired on this site even if he paid with a check. We've all done some semi-stupid sh't in order to get some pussycat.

Phompee
12-07-09, 13:22
She has an ad on BP. Pics are her. Nice incall W of Appleton. BBBJ and CFS but you need to bring your own cover. I'd repeat.

Phompee

Permanent Wood
12-08-09, 12:09
I e-mailed her and asked about Wednesday, she replied back she is booked full Wednesday. So I e-mailed her back letting her pick the day and time, but haven't heard back yet.

Update: With the big snow storm moving in to the area, it may be just as well to stay off of those roads; good thing I didn't commit to anything. Most of the state is under a "Winter Storm Warning" with 6-12 inches expected, or more.

Blizzard Warnings are out now. Well Amarie replied, so I'll be seeing her soon. If anyone cares to let me in on what they know about her, feel free to PM me.

Local Hick
12-10-09, 14:01
Hoping to hit the Bear Chest again soon. Any word on what current dancers to check out? Has any one tried out the "VIP" room? Cost / experiences?

Discretewill
12-11-09, 00:05
Hoping to hit the Bear Chest again soon. Any word on what current dancers to check out? Has any one tried out the "VIP" room? Cost / experiences?

I'm in Rockford area, last visit to Bear Chest was like 5 months back.
Back then the women there were rough.
VIP Room? Did BC finally get one?
On my last visit there was no VIP area.

Coldspy2005
12-11-09, 00:31
I'm in Rockford area, last visit to Bear Chest was like 5 months back.

Back then the women there were rough.

On my last visit there was no VIP area.Went there about 3 months ago. They've had a VIP room for years. But it's got a CCTV that the DJ monitors. The girls know which DJs can be encouraged to leave you alone. Went with a black dancer not long ago and got some DATY and DATO for 10 total. Good experience.

KingDd
12-11-09, 00:41
On my last visit there was no VIP area.
It's to the left in the hallway that connects the bar with the main stage.

Permanent Wood
12-15-09, 13:18
Destiny - 27, 5' 7", 140 lbs. No flab, nice ass. Brunette with short, straight, thick hair. Tattoos all over her body, including a fish on her left upper thigh. She wore thick, false eye-lashes, light blue mascara, and colored on eyebrow marker. No wrinkles, even checked her forehead. She has worked at Paradise City, and dances barefoot. She had a trashy appeal to her, smokes cigarettes.

Riley - 22, 5' 7", 110 lbs. Long and lean but not what I would call tight and toned like you get from working out. Her body was more attributed to her young age, just hasn't been stretched out beyond recoil, yet. She had cupcake size titties, eraser size pink nipples, and quarter size areolae. Dark colored hair with 2 small blonde streaks in front, parted down the middle. Her hair was straight, thin, and short, not quite down to her shoulders. Cute face, recessed chin, nice teeth; she wore light sparkly (barely noticeable) mascara, and had thin natural eye lashes. She had a tattoo on each arm with her 2 kid's names on them; and a start to another tattoo, small hand-sized one, that she was going to have finished; and a couple star tattoos barely noticeable. No tramp stamp on her lower back, overall not many tattoos, but said she likes them. She dances barefoot, started in February, 2009.

Cherry - Tall, medium build, mixed or light skinned black girl, caramel colored long straight hair. Nice pretty face, had a slight gap between several of her front teeth. Probably mid to late 20's. Nice heart-shaped soft ass, and big meaty pussy lips that hung down between her legs as she stood in front of me. I made mention of her pussy lips dangling between her legs, and asked if she had a clit somewhere in there. She came close, standing right in front of me, bent her legs at the knees to jut her pelvic bone even closer, and spread those meat curtains exposing a huge knob; it was about the size of a girl's finger, jutting out 3/4 of an inch. I studied it as she proudly displayed it. She had a nice pussy with nice pussy lips; not the type that are large and all convoluted, but large and well defined. Said she danced all over the country, stopping only one place in Wisconsin so far, the " Wisconsin Dolls."

Frankie J - 5' 4", 110 lbs., blonde. Nice natural titties, a little flop to them; body had a touch of baby fat, tummy had a little roundness to it. Nice pink pussy, shaved clean, medium sized pussy lips and upon spreading it, showed off her small clit. Said she worked all positions, bartender, cocktail waitress, door person, cleaning person, and dancer. She was the trashiest, sluttiest looking one there I'd say, and acted the most trashy of any of the dancers too. I like that type, she seemed a natural at it.

Shea - Short blonde, baby fat, long wavy hair half-way down her back. When I first saw her walk towards me, I thought it was Lacey, when she went by, I saw she had a tramp stamp, but hers didn't say "Crazy Lacey" so I knew it wasn't.

Tender - Bigger black chick, I don't think she ever took it all off, but I didn't pay much attention.

Asian looking girl - Can't remember her name; bigger boned, Asian mixed chick, long thick hair who I didn't pay much attention too, had some big floppy tits though.

Mandy - Bartender; thin, young, truly petite cutie pie. Brunette, long curly hair past her shoulders. She wore spandex pants that hugged her fine little ass, and a zipper-down-the-middle sweat-shirt that was zipped half-way. She had the type of ass I could just bury my face in and forget I had to breathe.

I never had so many dancers lay in front of me on the tip rail exposing their pussies for me. 4 of the dancers gave me full viewing to their pussies, in different states of display. Natural, spread, and (upon prompting) spread wider, and spread to expose their clits. I've been in clubs where the dancers didn't hold still long enough to gather a good look, even at a distance. Here, they couldn't get any closer. I inspected 4 pussies close-up, one after the other; analyzing their pee holes, cu*nt opening (inner pussy lips), clits, and outer pussy lips; all while throwing back a cold Miller.

I was told Lacey may be there Wednesday through Friday.

Mister Quick
12-17-09, 10:28
Six people who were charged Wednesday with prostitution-related counts may have been forcing employees to perform sex acts for cash in a scheme known as "debt bondage," investigators say..

Debt bondage is a method through which individuals are forced to work for little or no money to pay off a debt.

"The repayment is often under the threat of the 'employer' reporting the 'employee' to immigration authorities, violence or even death," said the criminal complaint filed Wednesday in Outagamie County Court.

The sex-for-cash business was conducted at three massage parlors: Hong Kong Massage in Appleton, Beijing Massage in Ashwaubenon and Eastern Massage in the Town of Buchanan. Several residences were also searched.

Investigators say the individuals running them have shadowy connections outside the state, and only one of the individuals charged has lived in the area for more than a few months.

Three people were charged with the felony charges of pandering and maintaining a house of prostitution and three more, identified as employees, were charged with misdemeanor prostitution. All six required a Mandarin Chinese interpreter at their court appearance.

Assistant District Attorney Andrew Meier identified 48 year old Guang of Green Bay as the ringleader. "If there is a ringleader, he is it," Meier said. "He has had 44 prior addresses and has access to a large amount of cash."

Outagamie County Court Commissioner Brian Figy ordered a $75,000 cash bond for Guang. The five others charged are from Appleton.

The investigation, which used surveillance and undercover officers, started after an anonymous tip from a woman who said she was fired from the business for refusing to perform sexual acts, and from men and women who had gone to the Buchanan and Ashwaubenon businesses and reported being solicited for sex acts. Police investigated after ads for exotic services were placed in online, in the Yellow Pages and another publication.

All six defendants have further proceedings set for Dec. 22.

Wanttoknow67
12-19-09, 19:18
Called Jayla and set up an appointment. We were to meet in the motel parking lot and she would get the room. Time was set for 1:30. I called at 1:30 from the parking lot. She said she was going to be a half hour or more late. I said I would get a hair cut and come back. She never called back or answered her phone after that. It is too bad. She sounded nice over the phone.

http://wausau.craigslist.org/ads/1512156545.html

Permanent Wood
12-23-09, 20:10
Had things set to see Marissa. I called her a day ahead, she said the following day would be fine (even told her what time I wanted). The next day, she was unresponsive to my call and message.

Wanttoknow67
12-24-09, 00:44
Had things set to see Marissa. I called her a day ahead, she said the following day would be fine (even told her what time I wanted). The next day, she was unresponsive to my call and message.I had called Marissa last week. No response.

Wanttoknow67
12-24-09, 09:03
Had things set to see Marissa. I called her a day ahead, she said the following day would be fine (even told her what time I wanted). The next day, she was unresponsive to my call and message.Tried to post this earlier but it didn't go through.

I called Marissa and left a message to call me for an appointment. She never called back. Things are slow now. Few ads and fewer responses.

Does anyone have a secret to success?

Permanent Wood
12-24-09, 13:25
It was a cold, dark night, I was traveling between strip clubs in Central Wisconsin, when I was longing for the warmth of a tight, wet pussy. I checked my wh0re roll-a-dex and found one listed for the next town I would be approaching. I got to the outskirts of town, and stopped at the first convenience store I saw. I got the number out, I had never called it before, nor knew anything about the girl who's number it was. I called and a girl answered immediately. I told her I was interested in stopping by to see her, in a shy kind of way, she said that would be fine, and said she was available anytime I got there. I told her where I was, and she gave me directions part-way to her place. I told her I had a few things to do first, then I would head over.

I rested for a bit being I had been on the road a while, I wanted to be ready to give it to her good-n-hard. About 30 minutes later, not being able to stop thinking of how I was going to fuck this shy sounding girl, I decided to head over. With a boner in my pants, I drove to the end of her directions, and called. She then gave me the rest of the directions in her quiet shy way. I pulled into her apartment complex, and parked. There were a few thug looking black dudes just hanging around the doorways smoking.

I left my money behind, and walked towards the door she directed me to. The thug dudes kept to themselves, so did I. I went up to her apartment and knocked, door immediately opened, I saw the cute girl from the picture in the ad, and was pleased. She invited me in, I walked into her apartment and found myself facing 2 big black dudes, 6' 5" and 300 pounds each. They were on the couch watching TV. I looked towards them, they never looked back, just kept looking at the TV. The shy quiet demeanor girl was leading me on, when I mentioned "oh, you got company though" she said they're fine, and told me to head down the hallway and go into the room to the left. I did as she said, and went straight down and went into a bedroom at the end of the hall, and waited. Shortly she came in and closed the door.

She was very attractive, truly petite, and very soft-spoken. She told me the dudes were her protection, and that she doesn't do anything without protection, although she said she normally only has 1 guy, not 2. I felt at ease really, even like an exhibitionist, knowing we'd have an audience, sort of. Back in the room, I told her I wanted to touch her, she said okay, so I reached up under her shirt and touched her titties. Not being satisfied with just that, I unbuttoned her tight jeans, and pulled them down a little, then went to work wiggling my hand under her panties making my way to her pussy. With absolutely no objection, I got down to her pussy and managed a finger in her juices, then told her okay, you're the real deal.

She told me an hour is $150, I told her that I'd go her $150, but only if she agreed to 2x, even if it means running over the hour. She said that's fine. I then told her I needed to go get the money, and I'd be right back.

I left, grabbed the cash, and went back in, walked by the big black dudes again, and went into the bedroom. The girl joined me mentioning how that didn't take long. I really think she didn't expect me to come back, like getting the money was my ticket out of there. Nope, she didn't BS me so far, so I wasn't about to BS her. Just a nice girl.

We got our clothes off, I stuck her panties in her mouth, and told her to get on her tummy, she did. I played with her ass, spanking, stretching, massaging, and more spanking. I then scooped her up, and flopped her down on her back. I spread her legs apart, rolled a condom on, then stuck my boner in her. Felt like heaven, it was the warm wet pussy I had had my mind set on, oh so nice. I started to pound her, but holy cow, did it ever make a lot of noise. I mean, not only were our bodies slapping together, the bed was getting knocked into the wall with every thrust, and something I don't run into very often, the friggin' bedroom door was clacking too, it was like having surround sound. This loud array of pounding noises, in direct sync with our fucking, was a turn-on. I hammered her hard, it was loud as fuck, finally this shy soft-spoken girl meekishly tells me her child is in the next room. I knew those dudes were only feet away watching TV too, now I come to find out her kid is there too, oh well. When you're a wh0re, you have to think about equipment I guess, and how loud that equipment is going to be under use.

I kissed her, her head was so small, it felt like a sin to hold it. She said she doesn't kiss, shoot, it was fun to sneak one in anyway. I fucked her missionary for 22 minutes according to her alarm clock next to the bed, then I unloaded inside her pussy, felt awesome.

She left the room, I stayed, when she came back, she sat down next to me. We talked about the door clacking, the bed pounding up against the wall, and how loud all that was. I had a suggestion to wedge a towel in the bedroom door, as it's closed, she didn't like that. Instead, she just plopped something against the door, some old dirty clothes. It didn't help. The bed, we just shoved up tight to the wall. She also told me she used to work at a brothel, and saw strings of guys all day, so she was used to doing this.

It had been maybe 5 minutes since I had unloaded in her pussy, and I felt I wanted to fuck her again. I asked her if she wanted to suck on it, she said "oh, do you want to do more?" I said "yes," she got in front of me squatting, and started to suck on my cock. I grabbed her head, top and bottom, and fucked her face, she couldn't deep throat, but took it to the verge of gagging. I fucked her face for maybe 10 minutes, I loved the sounds her throat was making.

Then I told her to get back on the bed, and that I was going to fuck her through the wall. She just assumed the position, no reaction to my statement. I got back in her cu*nt, and fucked her, not long, and all the same old noises were back in sync. Bodies slapping, door clacking, and bed pounding the wall, how nice. I had her get in doggy style for a while, she has a tattoo on her lower back, I think she told me it was in memorial of her late brother. It was the width of her lower back, had a name but I couldn't make it out. I grabbed her long hair and pulled as I fucked her from behind, she still was very quiet. I reached up in front of her, putting my fingers in her mouth, my index and middle fingers from each hand, pulling on both corners of her mouth, as I pounded her from behind. This position looks great if you have a mirror to watch it in, we didn't.

I wanted to see her face again, so I told her to get back on her back and spread her cu*nt apart for me. I got back inside her pussy, and folded her legs back, pinning them to the bed, and pounded her straight down, she was fabulous. You can take things to a whole new level with these flexible girls, I've found most petite girls are flexible, something to look for. I fucked her for a good long time, over 40 minutes, and finally busted hard inside her pussy, which was so warm and wet.

Deciding to pass through Appleton had panned out, Jennifer was a treat. She was 5'-4", 110 lbs., long brown hair with blond highlights and brown eyes. I spent an hour and a half with her, maybe 15 minutes at the beginning sorting out the details, and the rest pounding her little petite 22 year old body. When I left, the big dudes she uses as protection were still watching TV, some sports stuff I think. TV wasn't very loud, so I know they heard it all.
http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59085

Permanent Wood
12-24-09, 16:51
Things are slow now. Few ads and fewer responses.

Does anyone have a secret to success?No, I don't. Not one that works every time anyway.

Girls like Jayla and Marissa, that post ads, answer calls, take appointments, then for some unknown reason stop responding, just make no sense to me, it's bewildering.

But keep in mind, no one ever hit a ball without first swinging, I'd rather swing and miss, then never have swung at all.

Wanttoknow67
12-25-09, 17:38
Woman wants to have some help. However she does not host and thinks $$ for a car date is reasonable. lol

http://wausau.craigslist.org/cas/1524003075.html

I think a smoother operator could resolve this with her. I don't think I am the best negotiator and I was up against Christmas engagements when I had to stop the conversation.

If anyone else has any information on her please share.

Wanttoknow67
12-28-09, 11:13
I have never seen her and Appleton is not on my usual haunts. I have not seen her advertise but if you want to share the number or where to look for an ad I would put her on my to do list. Especially after such a good and interesting report.

Thanks for the info.

Deciding to pass through Appleton had panned out, Jennifer was a treat. She was 5'-4", 110 lbs., long brown hair with blond highlights and brown eyes. I spent an hour and a half with her, maybe 15 minutes at the beginning sorting out the details, and the rest pounding her little petite 22 year old body. When I left, the big dudes she uses as protection were still watching TV, some sports stuff I think. TV wasn't very loud, so I know they heard it all.

Mister Quick
12-28-09, 13:12
Woman wants to have some help. However she does not host and thinks $$ for a car date is reasonable. lol

http://wausau.craigslist.org/cas/1524003075.html

I think a smoother operator could resolve this with her. I don't think I am the best negotiator and I was up against Christmas engagements when I had to stop the conversation.

If anyone else has any information on her please share.The post has been flagged for removal.

Caseyw
12-28-09, 16:43
I am new here at USA and would like to thank everyone for the help. I enjoyed the account written and would appreciate the numebr if available, as well.

Thank you.

It was a cold, dark night, I was traveling between strip clubs in Central Wisconsin, when I was longing for the warmth of a tight, wet pussy. I checked my wh0re roll-a-dex and found one listed for the next town I would be approaching. I got to the outskirts of town, and stopped at the first convenience store I saw. I got the number out, I had never called it before, nor knew anything about the girl who's number it was. I called and a girl answered immediately. I told her I was interested in stopping by to see her, in a shy kind of way, she said that would be fine, and said she was available anytime I got there. I told her where I was, and she gave me directions part-way to her place. I told her I had a few things to do first, then I would head over.

I rested for a bit being I had been on the road a while, I wanted to be ready to give it to her good-n-hard. About 30 minutes later, not being able to stop thinking of how I was going to fuck this shy sounding girl, I decided to head over. With a boner in my pants, I drove to the end of her directions, and called. She then gave me the rest of the directions in her quiet shy way. I pulled into her apartment complex, and parked. There were a few thug looking black dudes just hanging around the doorways smoking.

I left my money behind, and walked towards the door she directed me to. The thug dudes kept to themselves, so did I. I went up to her apartment and knocked, door immediately opened, I saw the cute girl from the picture in the ad, and was pleased. She invited me in, I walked into her apartment and found myself facing 2 big black dudes, 6' 5" and 300 pounds each. They were on the couch watching TV. I looked towards them, they never looked back, just kept looking at the TV. The shy quiet demeanor girl was leading me on, when I mentioned "oh, you got company though" she said they're fine, and told me to head down the hallway and go into the room to the left. I did as she said, and went straight down and went into a bedroom at the end of the hall, and waited. Shortly she came in and closed the door.

She was very attractive, truly petite, and very soft-spoken. She told me the dudes were her protection, and that she doesn't do anything without protection, although she said she normally only has 1 guy, not 2. I felt at ease really, even like an exhibitionist, knowing we'd have an audience, sort of. Back in the room, I told her I wanted to touch her, she said okay, so I reached up under her shirt and touched her titties. Not being satisfied with just that, I unbuttoned her tight jeans, and pulled them down a little, then went to work wiggling my hand under her panties making my way to her pussy. With absolutely no objection, I got down to her pussy and managed a finger in her juices, then told her okay, you're the real deal.

She told me an hour is $150, I told her that I'd go her $150, but only if she agreed to 2x, even if it means running over the hour. She said that's fine. I then told her I needed to go get the money, and I'd be right back.

I left, grabbed the cash, and went back in, walked by the big black dudes again, and went into the bedroom. The girl joined me mentioning how that didn't take long. I really think she didn't expect me to come back, like getting the money was my ticket out of there. Nope, she didn't BS me so far, so I wasn't about to BS her. Just a nice girl.

We got our clothes off, I stuck her panties in her mouth, and told her to get on her tummy, she did. I played with her ass, spanking, stretching, massaging, and more spanking. I then scooped her up, and flopped her down on her back. I spread her legs apart, rolled a condom on, then stuck my boner in her. Felt like heaven, it was the warm wet pussy I had had my mind set on, oh so nice. I started to pound her, but holy cow, did it ever make a lot of noise. I mean, not only were our bodies slapping together, the bed was getting knocked into the wall with every thrust, and something I don't run into very often, the friggin' bedroom door was clacking too, it was like having surround sound. This loud array of pounding noises, in direct sync with our fucking, was a turn-on. I hammered her hard, it was loud as fuck, finally this shy soft-spoken girl meekishly tells me her child is in the next room. I knew those dudes were only feet away watching TV too, now I come to find out her kid is there too, oh well. When you're a wh0re, you have to think about equipment I guess, and how loud that equipment is going to be under use.

I kissed her, her head was so small, it felt like a sin to hold it. She said she doesn't kiss, shoot, it was fun to sneak one in anyway. I fucked her missionary for 22 minutes according to her alarm clock next to the bed, then I unloaded inside her pussy, felt awesome.

She left the room, I stayed, when she came back, she sat down next to me. We talked about the door clacking, the bed pounding up against the wall, and how loud all that was. I had a suggestion to wedge a towel in the bedroom door, as it's closed, she didn't like that. Instead, she just plopped something against the door, some old dirty clothes. It didn't help. The bed, we just shoved up tight to the wall. She also told me she used to work at a brothel, and saw strings of guys all day, so she was used to doing this.

It had been maybe 5 minutes since I had unloaded in her pussy, and I felt I wanted to fuck her again. I asked her if she wanted to suck on it, she said "oh, do you want to do more?" I said "yes," she got in front of me squatting, and started to suck on my cock. I grabbed her head, top and bottom, and fucked her face, she couldn't deep throat, but took it to the verge of gagging. I fucked her face for maybe 10 minutes, I loved the sounds her throat was making.

Then I told her to get back on the bed, and that I was going to fuck her through the wall. She just assumed the position, no reaction to my statement. I got back in her cu*nt, and fucked her, not long, and all the same old noises were back in sync. Bodies slapping, door clacking, and bed pounding the wall, how nice. I had her get in doggy style for a while, she has a tattoo on her lower back, I think she told me it was in memorial of her late brother. It was the width of her lower back, had a name but I couldn't make it out. I grabbed her long hair and pulled as I fucked her from behind, she still was very quiet. I reached up in front of her, putting my fingers in her mouth, my index and middle fingers from each hand, pulling on both corners of her mouth, as I pounded her from behind. This position looks great if you have a mirror to watch it in, we didn't.

I wanted to see her face again, so I told her to get back on her back and spread her cu*nt apart for me. I got back inside her pussy, and folded her legs back, pinning them to the bed, and pounded her straight down, she was fabulous. You can take things to a whole new level with these flexible girls, I've found most petite girls are flexible, something to look for. I fucked her for a good long time, over 40 minutes, and finally busted hard inside her pussy, which was so warm and wet.

Permanent Wood
12-28-09, 17:25
I have never seen her and Appleton is not on my usual haunts. I have not seen her advertise but if you want to share the number or where to look for an ad I would put her on my to do list. Especially after such a good and interesting report.

Thanks for the info.Her ad is gone and her digits have went dark, we need someone who knows her to speak up.

Leaker
12-28-09, 19:02
It was a cold, dark night, I was traveling between strip clubs in Central Wisconsin, ...

Was she a redhead with big (for her size especially) boobs? Saw a girl named Diamond a few years ago and had looked for he since with no luck.

Permanent Wood
12-28-09, 19:22
Was she a redhead with big (for her size especially) boobs? Saw a girl named Diamond a few years ago and had looked for he since with no luck.No, a long-haired brunette. She had a tramp stamp on her lower back, small titties, brown eyes, 5'-4", 110 lbs., 22 years old, and was soft-spoken. Photo here:http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59085

Wanttoknow67
12-29-09, 11:40
The post has been flagged for removal.I have numbers to trade if you want to see her.

Paul Stearn
12-29-09, 20:56
I have numbers to trade if you want to see her.

Of your 11 posts, 1 was about seeing someone and you offer to 'trade' a phone number with someone who has 1211 posts. That's awfully nice of you.

Permanent Wood
12-30-09, 18:22
Two days ahead of time, I arranged a meeting with the Wausau chick, the one who Qjwin introduced to the board, only to drive to Wausau for nothing. Once I was in town, she messaged me that she had company, 2 hours after I told her I was on my way.

I then tried again unsuccessfully to see Marissa in Stevens Point, who I had made arrangements the day ahead with, only to get no response when I was ready to meet her. If all had worked out, she would've been my 2fer for the day, or at the least, my backup plan, turned out to be neither.

I then tried Amarie from Fremont, but got no response from her either.

I even called Jayla, who said she would see me if I got a room. I asked her how much for a couple hours, and she said she would need a donation of at least $350. That amount on top of the cost of a room took me out of the donating mood.

I even called one of my stripper friends, she did answer, as if she was just waking up though, only to be told she wasn't in Wausau, and she wasn't feeling that well anyway.

Leaker
12-30-09, 18:50
I then tried Amarie from Fremont, but got no response from her either.

I see the old ads she had on backpage are now gone. Hope she didn't leave the business. I tried getting in touch with her last week for a session but she didn't return my call.

Permanent Wood
12-30-09, 20:30
Leaker, Amarie planned on pulling her ads and keeping her services to established friends, but her not returning a phone call was not part of the plan, and she still hasn't returned mine.

Jayla called back, asked if I was going to get a room for us. I told her not if I have to spend $350 for a couple hours. She said she would do it for $300, and that $200 is her hourly rate, and is giving me a break on the 2nd hour. I told her it still sounds high, and I don't like to go over $200 for a couple hours, especially if I have to pay for a room. She said okay, she'd do it for $200. Now the problem is I'm not in Wausau anymore, but told her I'd maybe come back later in the week, she said that would be fine.

So guys, if she interests you, keep in mind she is negotiable, and if no one else taps it, I will.

Frosted Cake
01-01-10, 19:50
Hello cheeseheads!

I'm going to Camp Douglas next week and im looking to be an idiot and part from my money. Im not nessecarily looking for providers but anywhere in the area I can have a good time. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Permanent Wood
01-03-10, 10:51
Just left a review of Amarie, who gave a world class performance.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=920524#post920524

Also, the Wausau provider Qjwin introduced to the board.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=920726#post920726

Both are good women.

Wanttoknow67
01-05-10, 22:27
I saw Nicole today.

http://wausau.craigslist.org/ads/1537526247.html

How I ended up seeing her is a story in itself. Not a particularly interesting story probably best summarized as I was feeling like Rodney Dangerfield.

Anyway we meet at her motel. We had previously agreed on $80, so I was surprised when she asked me what I wanted for the donation. So I said " a double pop". She laughed and said that was $$. I laughed back and handed her the original donation. At that she said this is good for 1/2 hour. Now I have seen her before and she never was a clock watcher in the past.

Well we start messing around and she and she covers up her breasts when I start playing with them. So I go for DATY and she said only two minutes of that. WTF. Very tasty. When I slipped a finger in she objected.

She wanted to give me a blow job so I agreed. She covers me up and works me fairly well. I get close so we switch to mish. That is good so I push it for about 10 minutes. She complains when I play with her breasts. WTF. So I decide to try something else. Switched to doggie but lost my rigor in the change. The fact she was not letting me do what I thought were normal activities that I have done with her before was getting to me.

So I let her go back to CBJ and finished that way. Pretty close to 30 minutes. We talked for about another 15 minutes making coffee etc. Then I am on my way.

So what is the end result? She said she was ok with a reduce rate but her service was not what she had given in the past.

She is a little quirky and a bigger girl, probably not for everyone but she is clean tasty and I have seen her before and may see her again but I will not keep a place in my calendar for her.

Discretewill
01-06-10, 11:02
Thought I'd post this here, maybe someone seeking intel on Beloit Ladies will find this easier.

About a year back "Red" or Tessa started posting some CL, then BP, and CV. She was new to the business and got a couple of mentions on these boards in various forums.
My 2008 experience was simple, I called and tried to set something up but got alot of resistance on the phone so I passed.
In the last couple of months of 2009 Tessa started posting on BP and CV again for Beloit "Hot Red"
Again I called to set something up, TOFTT, but got more confused babble from her, so I passed.

Summary of the 2008 posts I read online and these forums: Tessa was "new" and not particularly skillled or into her trade. Sounded like people hoped she'd improve, but reports and her posts stopped until the end of 2009.

Now this...

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=921411&postcount=36

Just thought I'd pass along the info in a more appropriate location.
YMMV

Qjwin
01-09-10, 17:37
Man was there a freakin' looker at the BC in Beloit! Unfortunately she was a bartender, not sure how 'open' she is to certain 'activities' and 'transactions'.
Unfortunately also she has the personality of a dust mite. She's the kind of gal who knows she's attractive and thinks it gives her license to, well, have the personality of a dust mite.

Wanttoknow67
01-12-10, 10:24
Went into the Show Time later on a Monday night. More girls than guys were there maybe that is why I got so much attention.

Quality of the girls was significantly better that the last time I was there yet some of the girls said they are regulars.

Talked to one most of the night for the cost of two dancer drinks. Overall a good time.

Coochie Eater
01-12-10, 12:36
Yes, the BC! What a place! I've got a lot of TO there over the years. As I have a penchant for the dark meat, a lot of dancers out of Milwaukee agree to a little TO! Sometimes you can pay their tip out and they'll leave early, if it's slow. What a great spot!

Here's a hint. The girls don't like paying for expensive drinks, so you can earn some street creds with them by offering to drive across the Illinois line (5 minutes through town) to buy them a bottle of Hennessy. This works especially well after 9:00 pm when the Wisco liquor stores are closed.

Anyway, stop in, take out, have fun!

Cooch

Torque6969
01-14-10, 19:25
Hello,

I am stuck in Eau Claire tonight and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to a woman i could see out here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mister Quick
01-15-10, 10:39
Three people busted in an alleged prostitution ring won't serve any jail time but will have to pay a fine.

Qiang, Guang, and Chung appeared in Outagamie County Court Thursday where they pleaded no contest and were convicted of purport to be massage therapist or bodyworker without certification.

The charge is not a criminal offense and the three will each have to pay a $452.50 fine. Two other counts against the three, including one for keeping a place of prostitution were dismissed.

An investigation into three area massage parlors began in October after clients claimed the businesses attempted to charge for sexual favors. Police then served warrants at Beijing Massage in Ashwaubenon, Hong Kong Massage in Appleton, and Eastern Massage in the town of Buchanan.

Three other people have been charged in the case.

Wanttoknow67
01-15-10, 13:01
Hello,

I am stuck in Eau Claire tonight and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to a woman i could see out here.

Any help would be appreciated.

ThanksNicole is cheap and reliable. 715-404-9236

Say away from Lexus from my experience. She is cute but has lots of rules. Most of them result in no fun for us.

Permanent Wood
01-15-10, 17:55
Tina (bartender) - She had straight blonde hair parted down the middle which laid perfectly flat and went almost half-way down her back. I'd pin her at about 30 years old; nice body, her ass filled her jeans nicely, definite set of hips, nice handful size titties that she pulled her tube-top down to expose several times while doing her duties serving drinks. She used to work at The Vegas Club dancing, said she went by Tiffany.

Shay - Very attractive 19 year old brunette with a small to medium build. I'm guessing 5 foot 5 inches in height, but I should have asked. She had beautiful hands with French tips she gets done every 2 weeks. Her face was flawless, with pouty lips, cute dimples and a tiny nose with a piercing above her upper lip. She was clean shaven and showed her pussy off on stage presenting a nice set of protruding pussy lips. I'd say her titties were about 34c, with erect nipples that she would swipe past my open mouth and waiting tongue.

Roxy - 19 year old brunette cutie with a fair amount of tattoos and a piercing right through her upper right cheek. About 5 foot 3 inches and 110 pounds. On stage, she'd get on her hands and knees and bring her little tight ass right back into your face, she was also clean shaven with nary a hair to be found below her neck. At first glance she bare a resemblance to Ann, the "water slide" girl, it was the short pulled back yet fluffy hair I guess.

Riley - 21 year old long and lean cutie, 5 foot 7 inches with small titties. Showed off her clean shaven pussy with nice meaty pussy lips but only gave a flash of the goods, but repeated on request. She has the most big beautiful blue eyes that she'll mesmerize you with.

Jasmine - She is a meaty, big-boned Asian looking dancer who never takes off much clothing.

Carmen - She is also big-boned, but wears it well. She is blonde with a nice full head of hair, probably kicking how tall she looks up a few inches. I bet with her heels under her feet, and her big head of hair up top, she would go over 6 foot easily. She dwarfed Sierra who I think is 5 foot 3 inches by at least a foot.

Wanttoknow67
01-16-10, 21:57
I called Jessie last night and she was in town. We agreed on a time and about where the place was. Then she asked me if I wanted to know what her rates were. I said I thought that I knew but sure go ahead. She said $275 / hour or $175 / half hour. Just two weeks ago I had called and she wanted $150 / half hour but she was not in town. I said that $150 was what she had quoted me. She said that was a Christmas or New Year special and not what she wanted now. I talked briefly with her and said if she wanted to see me I wanted the special. We did not meet.

This is the only area that I have seen prices going up.

How about it guys. Are you seeing prices going up?

Permanent Wood
01-16-10, 22:39
Sure I call and ask price once in a while over the phone, but mostly when I'm just browsing the pussy isle. If I'm really set on seeing a provider, I don't bring up price on the phone, and as long as she doesn't either, I hold off until I'm face to face with her.

I think it's way more effective to deal in person; sometimes I get out my wad of cash when I make my offer, if she refuses, I watch her face as I put my money back in my pocket, simply amusing.

Way to go holding the line on price though, her pussy isn't lined with gold like she wants you to think it is.

Permanent Wood
01-16-10, 23:25
When negotiating a deal, always try to get the other side to answer "no" to your questions. I like to get the LE check out of the way first, then I start my negotiations. Have 3 or 4 preplanned questions ready to ask that you expect most providers will answer no to. Once they say no 3 or 4 times, then you have a reason to cut their asking price down to something reasonable.

I like to ask providers how they feel about certain things, like "how do you feel about getting cum squirted on your face?" This way you're getting their opinion on the matter, not making it part of any kind of deal that could be construed as a sex act for money.

Say the provider answers that she loves getting cum squirted on her face, then ask if she minds if photos are taken of her cum covered face, bingo, most will then answer "no." If she still answers yes, then hell, you probably have a freak on your hands that may actually be worth her price, and you'll just have to think out of the box to surprise her.

Qjwin
01-17-10, 18:09
I went down to the Bear Chest the other night and the place basically sucks now. The hot blonde bartender (she goes by the name of "Trie" pronounced "Tree") is a joke. She spends the vast majority of her night chatting with the black bouncer/ID-checker who shouldn't be sitting at the bar! He should be manning his post at the entrance for christsakes and letting hobbyists and customers chat up the bartenders/dancers. Then he'll always will ask for a tip when you arrive. Give me a break, the tips are for the women, fool! He actually fucking says something to the effect of "b/c you look safe and I won't wand you or frisk you, I could use a couple bucks in tips..." totally uncouth, we go to the B.C. to tip the women, not some fucking bouncer/ID checker.

Then one of the dancers, after giving a few 'dollar dances' to a patron, tried to grab a bunch of his singles off his table and that started a shouting match.

Then I ask the hot blonde bartender (by the way she is hot but she's 40 years old and her face is definitely showing the signs of too much sun, the old beat up catcher's mitt look) if she does lappers/private dances (all the other bartenders do them) she says she'll only do a lapper for .100, can you believe that sh't?! A .100! Then she says she'll do the private dances for .200 (all the other dancers charge .100)

Also, not that there is anything wrong with black chicks, but every single dancer is black except for one white dancer, all the rest are black. I like black chicks but I also like a few white gals mixed in with the black ones.

The Bear Chest is a joke right now. Probably when they get better management/ownership it'll change, but my advice right now is to stay the fuck out of that place.

Mister Quick
01-20-10, 10:23
Women Accused of Prostitution had Housing Aid

Shawano police used the classified-ad web site Craigslist to arrest two women accused of prostitution.

Officials say the motel room used by Marissa and Gina Gina was being paid for by the community assistance agency NEWCAP.

Shawano police were alerted Tuesday by an Oshkosh investigator about a prostitution ad posted on Craigslist for the Shawano area.

"I've never looked at Craigslist before," Shawano Police Chief Ed Whealon said. "That was kind of an eye-opener to see what's out there."

An investigator contacted Marissa and Gina, both 24, under a fake name and set up a meeting at the Super 8 motel in Shawano.

"He set it up and they exchanged emails back and forth, and the girls decided they would meet him for a price," Chief Whealon said.

According to the criminal complaint, it wasn't until after police arrested and questioned the two women that they realized the both of them were receiving housing assistance from NEWCAP.

The complaint says, "Gina stated she is homeless and has no money. Gina stated the idea was Vicencio's because she had done this before."

NEWCAP executive director Bob Koller said, "Gina called us on Friday and said she was living in a car," NEWCAP executive director Bob Koller said.

The executive director of the Oconto-based agency says Gina was given a motel room for a few nights until a case manager could work with her.

"She called up and said she was homeless. We aren't going to say, 'Well tough,'" Koller said. "We'll put you up and deal with it on Monday."

He says Marissa had also received assistance from NEWCAP since November.

"The public realizes we are here to help people, and if some people take advantage of us in the wrong way then we feel bad about that for us and for them," Koller said.

Koller said this is the first time the agency has had a situation like this. He isn't sure if the two women could still qualify for assistance if they are convicted.

"We are out there to help people, not have people breaking the laws, so it's disappointing."

Wanttoknow67
01-20-10, 16:12
There is a Wausau girl that posts that she needs help every once in a while.

I thought I would try my best to help her.

She is young but not in good shape. Almost a bbw. She was inexperienced and not that skilled. However the session went fine. She was somewhat GFE in kissing and allowing lots of access. I started slow and after about 15 minutes of fondling her I was not getting hard. So she starts a hand job I ask her to switch to BJ. She does and I pop a nut before I am fully hard. She allows cim but does not catch and I was glad we were at a notel or it would have been a mess.

She is not talkative and likes to hide her face. This made the recovery time a little weird. Well on to round two. Lots of DATY, mish, DATY, mish, DATY and finish with cot.

She didn't rush me at anytime above but as soon as she wiped up her tits she asked if I would take her back. She wanted to stop at a gas station on the way back. So I did and then dropped her off at the place of her choosing.

Overall an OK time and not to expensive but not great either. YMMV.

Permanent Wood
01-21-10, 00:00
I practiced the "art of negotiating" today with a young hottie. I inspected the goods and she passed all my LE checks. I asked a few questions and after she responded with what was basically a limited menu, I made my offer. She thought hard, at one point asking me what I would give her if I repeated weekly. I spent about 20 minutes trying to convince her of the worthwhile deal, but ultimately she turned me down. I left with a throbbing boner in my pants, arghh.

She had very little sales skills, relying on the old "I'm hot and you know it" approach that a lot of guys fall sucker to. She told me plenty of guys have no qualm over the money. Who are you guys, I want to slap some sense into you. When we were discussing her limited menu, she told me she usually has to do very little. She asked me how long I take to get hard, and how long I would take to cum, not a good prelude to non-rushed services anyway.

Chip Cutter
01-21-10, 19:14
I will be in Wausau on Friday night on business and am looking to see if anyone has any tips for company up there. I know it is remote but was hoping for company.

Jackmeoff123
01-25-10, 18:32
Haven't read a good review for her. She was out of work/probably popped 4 prosti a few months back. Doubt her skills have improved

Thought I'd post this here, maybe someone seeking intel on Beloit Ladies will find this easier.

About a year back "Red" or Tessa started posting some CL, then BP, and CV. She was new to the business and got a couple of mentions on these boards in various forums.

My 2008 experience was simple, I called and tried to set something up but got alot of resistance on the phone so I passed.

In the last couple of months of 2009 Tessa started posting on BP and CV again for Beloit "Hot Red"

Again I called to set something up, TOFTT, but got more confused babble from her, so I passed.

Summary of the 2008 posts I read online and these forums: Tessa was "new" and not particularly skillled or into her trade. Sounded like people hoped she'd improve, but reports and her posts stopped until the end of 2009.

Now this.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php? P=921411&postcount=36

Just thought I'd pass along the info in a more appropriate location.

YMMV

Mister Quick
01-28-10, 09:19
Oshkosh police arrested a 20-year-old woman for prostitution just before noon on Tuesday.

A spokesman for the Oshkosh Police Department said they were tipped off of the woman’s whereabouts after she had posted her services on two different Web sites.

Police said they arrested the woman during an ongoing undercover operation in the city. Police said the woman is from Las Vegas and had been living temporarily in the Oshkosh area for the past several weeks.

The woman was transported to the Winnebago County Jail. Jail records indicated she posted a $250 bond and was released.

Wanttoknow67
02-02-10, 20:21
I tried to schedule a follow up appointment. She agreed to meet me but then was unavailable at the time. She called me back and apologized. Said she fell asleep on the couch and her phone slid between the cushions and she could not hear it. I had other commitments for the rest of the day and could not meet her then.

There is a Wausau girl that posts that she needs help every once in a while.

I thought I would try my best to help her.

She is young but not in good shape. Almost a bbw. She was inexperienced and not that skilled. However the session went fine. She was somewhat GFE in kissing and allowing lots of access. I started slow and after about 15 minutes of fondling her I was not getting hard. So she starts a hand job I ask her to switch to BJ. She does and I pop a nut before I am fully hard. She allows cim but does not catch and I was glad we were at a notel or it would have been a mess.

She is not talkative and likes to hide her face. This made the recovery time a little weird. Well on to round two. Lots of DATY, mish, DATY, mish, DATY and finish with cot.

She didn't rush me at anytime above but as soon as she wiped up her tits she asked if I would take her back. She wanted to stop at a gas station on the way back. So I did and then dropped her off at the place of her choosing.

Overall an OK time and not to expensive but not great either. YMMV.

Wanttoknow67
02-02-10, 23:35
I got stood up earlier today and went scouting. Found this ad on Craigslist.

Visiting your area

Mz. Mimi 9203718093

Called her up and she said she could see me now. She asked if I wanted to know the prices. I was hoping to negotiate in person but if she insists OK, I think she said $135/hh or $150/h. Finally reasonable rates with out negotiations. I said that was reasonable at $135 and I would like to see her. She asks "How long did I want? " I said I would start with a half hour if I could update later if it is going well. She said that would be fine. Then she wanted references. I mentioned several girls I had seen and she said it was just for security. She asked me to please call when I got to area. When I call she says she is cleaning up and will try and get her makeup on before I get there. Two more calls and I am in the room.

She is not the girl in the picture. She is a Korean girl, 25 and has had one kid. Talk to her a little and I am OK with her but she is not hot. She said she did not know any of the girls I gave as references. Asked if I knew Jessie? Sure I had called her and she wanted $175/hh and we did not meet. (See post 299.) I told her I never go over $150. She agreed that Jessie charges $175/hh. Somewhere here she mentions she is traveling with a girl friend. Her description of the girl friend matches the picture in the ad much better than she does. We get comfortable and she says "Oh could you put the donation in a drawer. " I do and she is cool.

She has the biggest nipples I have ever seen. Big tatas. I play with them for a while. They are huge. I try a little DATY but it just isn't doing anything for me and the taste is not great. So I back out. Ask for BJ and she grabs the condom. Everything is covered. Just as we get started there is a knock on the door. She goes to the door and so goes my erection. It was house keeping asking her to pay the bill or check out. She says soon and comes back. I am definitely not in the mood right now.

She works me a little mostly HJ with some BJ. As I am coming back to life she asks which position I like best. I say doggie or cow girl. She says she likes doggie and we should try it. It will be tighter she said. Well the penetration is OK not real tight or lubed but not real loose but the smell of her butt is strong. I am bouncing along but she keeps spreading her ass and then I can smell her ass hole. I don't hold back like get this over with. Pop done.

We talk a little and we are getting dressed. She goes to the dresser and takes out the donation, counts it and says there is only $135 here. I charge $175. I said that $135 is what we had agreed upon. We talked about this and although she was not happy she said it was a communication error and she was OK with it. This could have killed the session but she really was cool about this and didn't let it become an issue. All she said was we will be very sure we are in agreement on future dates. Future dates were her words not mine.

So let me sum this up. I was on a dry streak and thought more with the little head than the big head. Otherwise I would have probably bailed earlier. But I stayed with it and we had a session and it was just OK. I can talk with her and enjoy her company. She has the biggest nipples I have ever touched. I would never pay $175 for a hh.

As someone else said YMMV.

Permanent Wood
02-04-10, 15:48
Hailey claims she's waiting for calls and has a room in Wausau. She asks for $150/30 min. and $250/60 min. Kind of high prices I think. Says she'll be in town a couple more days then it's back home to Eau Claire. I believe I heard a dude in the background as I spoke with her, like she was conferring with him while talking to me.

She told me she is 5 foot 2 inches and 125 pounds. I asked if she had a flat tummy, she said she did.

Caseyw
02-04-10, 16:12
I saw the following post and decided to try it out:

http://wausau.craigslist.org/ads/1584599337.html

Sadie was very professional on the phone and scheduled the appointment for the early part of the day. I drove over to Stratford and was directed to an apt complex north of town. She had informed me that she gives a code word to use when meeting at the door.

Upon arrival at the apt, I was welcomed in after using the code. She is an attractive woman, dark hair and NA nationality. I was taken to a well light, clean bedroom and asked to make myself comfortable while she left the room.

Lying face down on the bed, Sadie then returend and began the massage. The massage was nice, and the oils and pressure used was acceptable. After spending 25 minutes on my back she had me flip. All the while, being covered by a towel. After a few minutes, was offered the opportunity for a topless massage with absolutely NO contact between her and I (her rules and explanation) for an additional $. 8. She explained that it was ok for me to take care fo myself, with no assistance form her, and no release or touching near her.

I declined and she finished the massage and offered a water at the end.

Sadie was very enjoyable to speak with and is very intelligent. She did discuss her Fiance' and how they travel for work.

No happy ending, and the oils are a coconut based so they do smell after the session.

YMMV but I did not achieve what I had desired.

Feel free to pm me for greater details.

Mister Quick
02-05-10, 10:37
Sheboygan police: $100K netted by women in seduction scheme

Suspects used seduction to steal, use credit cards

A Milwaukee woman charged with helping seduce two Sheboygan men to steal their credit cards has netted more than $100, 000 in similar crimes throughout southeastern Wisconsin, as well as in Las Vegas and New Orleans, police said Thursday.

21 year old Brittney is charged with nine felonies in the Sheboygan thefts but is currently in Milwaukee County Jail on allegations of prostitution, said Sheboygan police Detective Matt Walsh. She was charged Monday in Sheboygan County Circuit Court with nine felonies for allegedly working with two other women to steal credit and debit cards from the men last fall.

Sheboygan County is the first Wisconsin jurisdiction to issue charges against Brittney, but Walsh said her crimes spread far beyond the county.

"I've got information from the banking industry that this is a very common thing with this crew, that the losses stretch into six figures (in the) southeastern Wisconsin area, " Walsh said. "A similar type of thing is occurring with Brittney in Las Vegas and New Orleans. She bounces back and forth from Milwaukee to Las Vegas on a pretty regular basis. "

Walsh said Brittney was arrested for the same type of crime in Las Vegas last fall and spent several months in jail.

Walsh said he is aware of a third similar theft in Sheboygan, but he can't yet prove Brittney and her accomplices are responsible. He said he "absolutely" thinks there were more victims locally but he suspects the men aren't willing to come forward because of the nature of the crime.

The two women who allegedly worked with Brittney have been identified by police but not yet arrested. Walsh traveled to Milwaukee on Thursday morning to interview one of the women.

Brittney is charged with two counts of theft from a person and seven counts of identity theft for financial gain, facing a maximum of 31 years in prison, if convicted.

It is not clear when she will be handed over to Sheboygan County authorities, as the Milwaukee County charges will take precedence, Walsh said. He said he tried to talk to Brittney on Monday, but she invoked her right to remain silent.

According to the complaint: The first victim told Sheboygan police that the women pulled up beside him as he left Penn Avenue Pub highly intoxicated on Sept. 12. He got in the car and drove around with the women, at one point stopping at their request to withdraw money from an ATM.

The man said one of the women in the back seat groped him, and he realized as he was leaving that he was missing a credit card and two debit cards.

He canceled the cards within two hours, but by then the women had charged a total of $958 in six transactions at the south-side Walmart Supercenter, a gas station and an ATM.

A surveillance camera at Walmart shows Brittney who has a distinctive tattoo on her chest using a stolen card while the two other women stand in the background.

The second offense resulting in charges occurred Sept. 13, when two men got in a car with the women. One man told police he bought the women cigarettes after being told he would receive oral sex in return.

Instead, the women kicked the men out of the car after groping the victim, who later realized his debit card was missing. The women withdrew $400 before he could cancel the card, with ATM video again showing Brittney using the card.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to contact Sheboygan police at (920) 459-3333.

Permanent Wood
02-07-10, 16:21
Isabella - This girl has the most gorgeous face with a little meat on her body. She has short dark hair and probably not much over 5 foot tall. She wore sparkly eye liner and had nice full eyebrows. She may be mixed, not sure, but she does have a dark skin tone like she is. I was trying to talk to her when she saw some "regulars" and left me to be with them.

Chloe - 5 foot 4 inches and in shape with a flat tummy and tight ass. She's a brunette with a nice head of hair, full bodied and pulled back exposing her full forehead. Her breasts are enhanced 34c (I think) maybe she said 36c, but anyway, they are not overblown big like most girls get when getting a boob job, hers looked "just right" in size and were pleasant to the eye in all other aspects. She had a beautiful face, wore false eyelashes, but had anemic eyebrows. I told her she should put more eyebrow liner on. She said she had none on and those were her natural eyebrows. I told her she should enhance her eyebrows then with some eyebrow liner to give a wider and more full appearance, she smiled and walked away.

Lacey - Curly wavy blonde who is very outgoing. 5 foot 2 inches in a tight little package. Her tramp stamp has tattooed "Crazy Lacey."

Sierra - Small boned skinny chick.

Roxy - She has a tattoo on her upper back of a goofy shaped skull, like a regular skull that got scrunched up. Below the skull tattoo, she has tattoos of 2 pistols with the barrels crossed, covering up the better part of her back.

Jay - Tall black chick with a full booty.

Phoenix - Indian or to me Spanish looking young cutie with straight black hair. Not too tall and looked to be in shape, definitely had a pretty face, even without make-up.

Jenna - Holy shit, she's in the same league as Hungarian hottie Laura who I've mentioned before but has since went back to Hungary. Maybe better though since Jenna speaks English. 5 foot 10 inches and probably 120-125 pounds. The dictionary definition of "long and lean." Her measurements were 36-25-35, I measured her myself so they are spot on. Her leg measured 34 and 1/2 inches from her crotch (I held the tape tight to her pussy) to her heel of her foot. This girl is gorgeous everywhere, she could sit on my face anytime. She is all natural with perfect firm titties sporting quarter-sized areola. She has long dark hair with a pretty face. She had one tattoo on the outer part of her upper left thigh of rams horns, just think "Dodge." It didn't look finished to me, but the outline was there.

I got a lap dance from Lacey, I won't repeat. She led me back to her favorite chair (first chair to the right as you walk in the LD area) where I sat down. She removed some of her clothes and plopped down on my lap as we waited for the next song to start. She still had on her top, similar to a bikini top, and her matching panties. They were lime green and tied on the sides with the excess streaming downward along her thighs. Her bra/top ties in a similar way.

The lap dance she gave was too "all over the place" with her not staying in any one position long enough to enjoy. She never went topless and this was supposed to be a topless lap dance. One time she momentarily pulled her top down and with her tits in front of my face told me "just no biting." I anticipated this as a chance to suck on her tits, was I mistaken. She swiped her tits by my mouth in a one pass and done deal, besides a quick brush across my face, I never got in any licking or sucking, nothing. She pulled her top back up, and that's where it stayed the remainder of the time.

She ground in my lap for maybe 2 seconds tops, no time for that with her all over the place, except how I wanted her. She stood on the chair with her feet alongside my legs, put her pussy in front of me, pulled her panties to the side, but before I could enjoy the view, she snaps her panties back over and moves on. It's really too dark to get much of a look anyway, that's why I prefer a good grind instead, it's more about the feel versus the sights.

When the song finished, and the next song started to play, it just so happened that it was her favorite song (stripper B.S.) and asked if we could do another lap dance. I told her no, and that I didn't have enough money on me for another anyway. I then paid her $20 for the lap dance I just got. She took the $20 and asked for a tip, "well, aren't you going to tip me?" I do not like when a stripper does this, but I tipped her a buck to shut her up. She then told me it was too bad I only had enough money for one lap dance, and said "if you're going to stop at a strip club you got to bring more money with you." That was a huge assumption on her part being I had been there 2 hours prior to her showing up for work, she hadn't a clue how much money I had already spent.

There was this one brunette (didn't catch her name) who was a little thicker, she had some meat on her bones, who took a guy back for a lap dance. Normally once the guy and girl go back, you don't see anything until they come back out, but that wasn't the case this time. The chair she used with him was right in my line of sight from where I was sitting, so I kept a fairly close watch as to her style of lap dance. It was all grinding, her hips moved in the most repetitious cycle I've ever seen. The song was quite long too, and from the start, she straddled his left leg and went to town. Her ass was definitely in full contact with his lap while she moved her hips in an elliptical pattern. If you could harness that motion, she could propel the drive wheels on a choo choo train. The part I found odd, is she continued the lap dance half-way through a second song. It was distinctly well into the next song, but not to the end of it, 1 and a half song lap dance, never heard of that.

One observation I'd like to make, is every time I stop at a strip club, they are busy with customers, but when I check back on this forum, there's only rarely a report. Do these guys not know of this forum? Do they just not care to bother reporting back? Did they all break their fingers back getting a lap dance? Anyway, there's my report, and next visit I hope to check out Jenna or Chloe more thoroughly, maybe Chloe will have widened her eyebrows by then.

LookingForLefty
02-07-10, 18:02
Perm - do you enjoy the strip club? Thanks for the rundown on the roster.

I've had really good luck with Showtime in Wausau over the years. Most of the gals there make most of their money during the day.

Usually I have been disappointed with strip clubs. Cover charges, high priced drinks, dancers want you to give them money for the juke box, tips in the g-string, buy them over priced drinks, lap dances. To me a waste of time and money unless I'm going shopping for some daytime fun later.

Permanent Wood
02-07-10, 19:00
I do enjoy the strip clubs. Most of the time I spend is in anticipation of getting some "take out." It's a continuous interview of who may be game for my enjoyment outside the club.

I haven't paid a cover at The Dolls for quite a while, mostly by getting there early before it is enforced. The last time I was asked to pay it, I negotiated it down from 8 to 5 bucks, just tell them you're local. Dancer drinks can kill you money-wise, The Dolls has it set up where the girls don't make any cut of the drinks, so very rarely does a dancer even ask for me to buy her a drink. Most buy their own and will sit and drink with me, a very relaxed atmosphere really. Also there is no tip-walk at The Dolls, that too can get pricey.

I've been to Showtime many times, and have experienced take out more prevalent there, usually the girls beat me to the punch asking.

Red Draggin
02-07-10, 23:04
I'm more of a strip club guy myself because, like Wood says, you can interview the gals there for later work. You also tend to get much better looking gals than the typical sw. I've been going to Hurley lately and got a couple bj's at one of the clubs in the LD area. This isn't typical, but with 8 clubs in a one block area, you can guarantee there will be TO somewhere.

Barond
02-07-10, 23:50
I'm about to head up to Hurley for a few days. I have attended all those strip clubs many times 4 or 5 years ago, but never really mongered back then.

I will share my findings if I come across anything, but anyone with intel on the club/ girl would be appreciated.

Wanttoknow67
02-09-10, 11:40
Well I made the run over to Teasers on Monday night. They had six girls listed on the lineup but I only saw four. Crowd was light at one time only four guys.

All white girls. I only remember the names of two of them. The other two were OK but did not do anything for me. They were taller and larger, not fat, just bigger all around. They did not try to show more or get physical.

Watched all four dance. Zoe and Jaydah showed more on stage. Especially Zoe. She spread her pussy so I could get multiple good looks at it. She was quite forward and was allowing some touching. Things looked good. We started talking and she mentioned she was from Minnesota and that we were going to be in the same town in two weeks. Maybe we would see each other for an hour. Well eventually got a lap dance from her. Less touching than on stage and would not give me digits. Said she didn't do that.

Got a lap dance from Jaydah. Much more friendly and did just about everything she could within the rules. I have untested numbers as she said her phone was out of minutes until she could get them recharged. Time will tell.

Tobydude1000
02-10-10, 16:19
Just wanted to add my 2 cents about The Chest. Being in a neighborhood all by itself I think they make most of their money by scamming one time travelers who want to check the place out. There was a time when this club rocked, but for the past two years it has changed. I was approached by a chick who immediately quoted me rates to take her to a local hotel. I declined. Then the next quote was $100 for 30 minutes in a private room. Well, there's a camera in there and that bartender / bouncer / thug of a manager has his little nose glued to that camera so he can bust in there and yell at you if you even get the thought of getting close to the kitty. The 30 minute dance clock started ticking when the girl decided to look for her purse -which took about 10 minutes - then after 3 songs -- we were done. Do those idiots think that the internet doesn't exist? I was amazed at the treatment and of the things I'm reading since then.

This may be the worst club I've ever visited.

Barond
02-12-10, 21:09
Well, Hurley strip clubs suck just like it did 4 or 5 years ago. Got to be extremely careful with the "no touching" rule. I did talk to a black girl who said not many girls do business, but she is open minded. She said she was in the dancing business for 5 years and has heard it all. I made her an offer of 100 which she seemed fine with. She stayed across the street in that hotel. I didn't go thru with it but it seems the odds of getting laid up here are not good because its not standard operating procedure to monger.

Qjwin
02-13-10, 16:34
Just wanted to add my 2 cents about The Chest. Being in a neighborhood all by itself I think they make most of their money by scamming one time travelers who want to check the place out. There was a time when this club rocked, but for the past two years it has changed. I was approached by a chick who immediately quoted me rates to take her to a local hotel. I declined. Then the next quote was $100 for 30 minutes in a private room. Well, there's a camera in there and that bartender / bouncer / thug of a manager has his little nose glued to that camera so he can bust in there and yell at you if you even get the thought of getting close to the kitty. The 30 minute dance clock started ticking when the girl decided to look for her purse -which took about 10 minutes - then after 3 songs -- we were done. Do those idiots think that the internet doesn't exist? I was amazed at the treatment and of the things I'm reading since then.

This may be the worst club I've ever visited.

Your post is 1000% on the mark. The BC has been going downhill for the last few years. Check out my post about this place, I posted it about a month ago. Thanks for giving an intelligent and informative post. That thug bouncer/ID checker they have HAS GOT TO GO! It's almost as if he gets jealous if hobbyists spend time with the dancers, what a freakin' dolt! He spends the vast majority of his time at the bar chatting with the dancers and the hottie bartender, which isn't his role! If I managed that place he'd be given strict instructions to stay by the fucking door unless there's a serious problem. The way you get hobbyists to spend money in a club like the BC is to run a fun-loving liberal atmosphere, the BC is far from that right now.

Stay safe.

Norsk Forever
02-15-10, 17:10
There isn't much of anything going on in Beloit these days, never has been much in the way of street action (just not a large enough city).

There are a couple of providers that advertise on the Madison or Rockford BackPage. Tessa (used to go by the name of Red) who has a history of very bad reviews, the the Wisconsin General section here for comments regarding her. The other is Raina, 40ish MILF who isn't a bad time, she's got a good attitude and not bad body. Seen her a couple of times and enjoyed her company. She has a private residence incall in a good area. Rates are reasonable $1.2/1.8 hhr/hr and a pretty open menu.

That's about all the action I've seen out of Beloit. Seems to be a rather active street scene down the road in Rockford.

Good Luck

Is there any street action in Beloit?

Red Draggin
02-16-10, 00:09
Well, Hurley strip clubs suck just like it did 4 or 5 years ago. Got to be extremely careful with the "no touching" rule.

Wow, You've got to be kidding me. I was there last week and could touch pretty much everywhere. Boobs are pretty much OK with all. Even got some nipple sucking and daty and finger penetration at one place. I've known this particular gal for awhile though so ymmv.

Sluggo1
02-16-10, 13:53
Leaker, Amarie planned on pulling her ads and keeping her services to established friends, but her not returning a phone call was not part of the plan, and she still hasn't returned mine.Amarie got busted in December, and I beleive she has many other legal issues as well, together with which I'm guessing will land her some time in the slammer.

Sorry guys

Mister Quick
02-22-10, 11:05
a federal grant is helping law enforcement agents crack down on illegal escorts.

the justice assistance grant program assigned $20,000 to focus on illegal escorts in the village, and officials are seeing the effects.

"so far, we've written $25,000 in citations on undercover stings and put people in jail on probation warrants," said public safety cmdr. kris vervaeren.

the village board adopted an ordinance in 2003 requiring a license for services that include performing striptease, nude or semi-nude dances for other people or privately modeling lingerie.

prostitution has been an issue in the village for the past five years, and now the grant is helping officers to tackle the problem, vervaeren said.

authorities issued 15 citations for escorting without a license in 2006, but that dropped to eight in 2007 and only one in 2008.

illegal escorting has not declined over that time period, but public safety officials didn't have the work force to enforce it, vervaeren said. all grant money pays for officer overtime, he added.

seven citations already have been issued this year, which is more than the six issued all of last year. the citation carries a fine up to $2,571.

the department has used about $3,500 of the grant money so far, and arrests have been ongoing since late last year.

illegal escorting often is connected to other criminal behavior, and the arrests have uncovered drugs and netted a few **** girls.

Red Draggin
02-23-10, 00:38
Sounds like ANTI-stimulus money if you ask me. Where was this from Mr. Q?

Zeuss
02-24-10, 00:29
Sounds like ANTI-stimulus money if you ask me. Where was this from Mr. Q?A Google search shows Ashwaubenon: http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20100222/GPG0101/2220439/Ashwaubenon-cracks-down-on-prostitution

Ahhh. Tax dollars (which they don't really have since we're so damn far in debt) hard at work. Sucks

Coldspy2005
03-14-10, 17:38
Has anyone been there lately. It seems the got really commercial since they rennovated. It wasn't much fun last time I was there, over 10 years ago. Any TO there?

Any other clubs in the area?

Coldspy2005
03-21-10, 11:07
Went to the BC in Beloit. They had about 8 dancers, mostly black. They ranged from average to Cherrie who was drop-dead gorgeous. She formerly worked at SSS in Rockford. Had a couple dances with her at $20 each. I don't want to say more because the cops read these posts.

BC and Isabella have been under some scrutiny lately as there's been some do-gooders and religious types trying to get these establishments closed. (They've succeeded in getting Screemin Mee mee's closed on the notion that lap dances in which the dancer grinds upon the fully clothed customer are acts of prostitution.)

I had a decent time at BC. It''s not like it used to B. The drinks don't seem to be watered and the staff and girls seem friendly enough. I'll go back periodically to see how things are.

Mikelipp
03-21-10, 15:23
Just wanted to add my 2 cents about The Chest. Being in a neighborhood all by itself I think they make most of their money by scamming one time travelers who want to check the place out. There was a time when this club rocked, but for the past two years it has changed. I was approached by a chick who immediately quoted me rates to take her to a local hotel. I declined. Then the next quote was $100 for 30 minutes in a private room. Well, there's a camera in there and that bartender / bouncer / thug of a manager has his little nose glued to that camera so he can bust in there and yell at you if you even get the thought of getting close to the kitty. The 30 minute dance clock started ticking when the girl decided to look for her purse.which took about 10 minutes. Then after 3 songs. We were done. Do those idiots think that the internet doesn't exist? I was amazed at the treatment and of the things I'm reading since then.

This may be the worst club I've ever visited.What little experience I had there confirms the above, However I found their is something in the way of action in the main room itself. Apparently the girls who want to do more will try something new out of sight of that manager spoken of. This joint is darker with less prying eyes that the "Play Pen" on Mannheim in the Chicago area.

Permanent Wood
03-24-10, 12:51
Nothing remarkable here to report; short, round, pimply faced bartenders and staff. The bartender was the biggest, with the other 2 staff members looking like they could be triplets. They were all very plain looking with no attempt to do anything with their appearance. No make-up, hair pulled straight back, pimples, round plump cheeks, with Zero sex appeal. I go to a strip club for eye-candy, I don't know what they were thinking to hire such slobs.

Dancers, thick, most weighing in at 150 lbs. on up. Tiffany, blonde, had about a quarter of her weight in her boobs, they were torpedoes with even the nipples tapered. I bet she'd go 160 lbs. Dawn, Indian looking chick, except no dot on her forehead, was still thick, but not too big, maybe 150 lbs. but she was tall enough to justify it. Morgan, wore braces, 24 year old thick black chick. She was as thick as Tiffany, but had smaller boobs. Madison, I can't remember her too well, but she had to be a bigger girl too, since that's all I saw there except for one. December, I think she was another black chick, but I could be wrong. Autumn, the only one that I liked, probably about 5 foot 7 inches and 130 lbs. is just a guess. Pretty brunette maybe mid twenties, she had some wrinkles on her forehead so maybe a bit older, of course she may be a a smoker too.

I saw nothing that impressed me going on on stage. Can't these girls dance? Do pole tricks that amaze? WTF?

I made some conversation with one of the dancers concerning meeting outside the club, she didn't seem game, but I thought it was worth trying anyway. More of a flirtatious conversation than anything. She would laugh and giggle as I posed my position and explained how much fun we could have. I told her she was sexy and beautiful, she didn't stop me. Well, then it came her turn to go on stage, so she left. I saw her go to one of the chubby girls who was posing as a bouncer, and they talked. Then the chubby bouncer chick announced the dancer and followed with a lecture about how these are dancers, not escorts, here for your enjoyment and not to be touched. Then furthered her lecture by saying if you want an escort to check out the listings in such and such paper, where to find the escorts was unintelligible to me, but I got the gist of it. Fuckin' bi*tch gave me up, what a way to be.

This club needs to hire some attractive staff, and even more attractive dancers who are able to move like they don't have arthritis before I come back.

Mister Quick
03-26-10, 09:13
19 YO Sheboygan woman Looses Her Job

A 19-year-old Sheboygan woman has been charged with prostitution after a Sheboygan police detective responded to an advertisement she placed on Craigslist, court records show.

Gina could face up to nine months in jail on a misdemeanor count of prostitution for sexual gratification, filed Wednesday.

According to a criminal complaint:

Detective Matt Walsh contacted Gina by e-mail after discovering her prostitution ad while browsing on Craigslist. She agreed to exchange sexual favors for cash.

Walsh then turned his e-mail account and password over to an investigator with the Sheboygan County Multi-Jurisdictional Enforcement Group. The investigator talked to Gina by phone on March 2 and she provided a price breakdown for various sex acts ranging from $30 to $60.

The investigator made arrangements to meet the woman two days later, and he picked her up in a car equipped with audio and video surveillance. The two negotiated a specific act and the investigator gave Gina $40.

A Sheboygan police squad then pulled over the vehicle and Gina was arrested.

In interviews with the investigator, Gina said she started prostituting herself seven months ago and had arranged encounters through friends and at least five Craigslist ads. She said she met clients daily for sex over that span, as it was her only source of income.

Permanent Wood
03-29-10, 10:24
After reading some reports on the Milwaukee thread about casinos having some talent hanging out at them, I decided to check out the casino between the Wisconsin Dells and Baraboo on HWY 12. Well, I guess the casinos aren't all equally patronized, because fuckable pussy was almost as rare as chicken teeth at this place.

In 2 hours, I counted 6 fuckable females, and I think I counted 2 of them twice. Two were employees, and 2 looked like a mother-daughter combo who I spotted coming out of one of the restaurants on the upper level. Later I saw a hot blonde sitting at a table for some promotional setup, but wasn't sure if it was another to add to the tally, since she looked a lot like the mother of the mother-daughter combo. There was also one hot blonde gambling at the penny slot machines.

There's no shortage of older females here though. I sat at a slot machine and not long I had a grandma next to me telling me her life story, kids moved away, husband is dead, she's retired, that sort of thing.

I was hungry, and they do have plenty of choices here for eating, from classy to fast-food type available. I chose the fast-food, under 5 bucks for all I wanted, drinks are free.

If you want under 40 year old pussy, it's a rare commodity here. If over 55 year old pussy is your thing, that's all over the place.

Lonelyguy128
03-29-10, 10:59
I am going up to Ho Chunk on a Sunday night in April for a show. I had not really thought about trolling the casino, but I have thought about spending the night in the Dells, assuming I can find a cheap room off season.

I have not seen much in the way of providers in the area. If I am missing something (or someone) I would appreciate a PM.

Also thought about checking out Wisconsin Dolls, but don't know if it would be worth going on a Sunday night.

After reading some reports on the Milwaukee thread about casinos having some talent hanging out at them, I decided to check out the casino between the Wisconsin Dells and Baraboo on HWY 12. Well, I guess the casinos aren't all equally patronized, because fuckable pussy was almost as rare as chicken teeth at this place.

In 2 hours, I counted 6 fuckable females, and I think I counted 2 of them twice. Two were employees, and 2 looked like a mother-daughter combo who I spotted coming out of one of the restaurants on the upper level. Later I saw a hot blonde sitting at a table for some promotional setup, but wasn't sure if it was another to add to the tally, since she looked a lot like the mother of the mother-daughter combo. There was also one hot blonde gambling at the penny slot machines.

There's no shortage of older females here though. I sat at a slot machine and not long I had a grandma next to me telling me her life story, kids moved away, husband is dead, she's retired, that sort of thing.

I was hungry, and they do have plenty of choices here for eating, from classy to fast-food type available. I chose the fast-food, under 5 bucks for all I wanted, drinks are free.

If you want under 40 year old pussy, it's a rare commodity here. If over 55 year old pussy is your thing, that's all over the place.

Angel Pie
03-31-10, 23:41
I have done outcall to the Dells area a lot during the summer. A lot of guys up from Chicago and they do not mind paying the extra travel charge from Madison.

Lonelyguy128
04-01-10, 10:11
Thanks for your reply Angel, but in response to a previous post I sent you a PM asking for your number and you did not give it to me, so I guess I won't be calling you.

I have done outcall to the Dells area a lot during the summer. A lot of guys up from Chicago and they do not mind paying the extra travel charge from Madison.

Permanent Wood
04-01-10, 10:41
Thanks for your reply Angel, but in response to a previous post I sent you a PM asking for your number and you did not give it to me, so I guess I won't be calling you.I also PMed her asking who she was, be nice to know.

Lonelyguy128
04-01-10, 13:15
That's good to know, then I won't take it personal.

I also PMed her asking who she was, be nice to know.

Permanent Wood
04-02-10, 06:05
Along with Riley and Jenna who are some nice eye-candy, they had a new face here this week, Marie. Marie is a 20 year old brunette, she had straight hair just down to her shoulders, 5 foot 4 inches and 120 pounds, with a solid build. She said she did martial arts, thus the muscular legs. She told me she could flip me over her back if she wanted.

I was pleasantly distracted with Jenna, but I did catch that Marie does massages. Thinking back, I should have gathered some intelligence on the subject from her. Where does she operate out of? What type of massage? Rates? Happy ending? Blow job? That type of thing.

I saw a new girl audition too, looked okay, medium height and build with a few tattoos. She looked like she wasn't new to stripping, but not all that experienced either. She got off stage, was given a look around, then left, never got her name.

Angel Pie
04-04-10, 22:05
I do not want advertise here. I am content with what I have now. I am probably to old for Permanent Wood, as I am over 20.

Who knows though, maybe we have met. If I am what you are looking for, then you would find me. I just want somewhere to post my thoughts with a little anonymity. This seemed liked the perfect place.

Lonelyguy128
04-13-10, 12:07
I was passing thru the Dells on Sunday and stopped in at Wisconsin Dolls just after 5:00. There were only 2 dancers at that early hour, Jenna and Shay. And there was only one other customer.

Jenna is a tall thin, attractive lady who can dance well too. Permanent Wood has previously reported on her and Shay. I agree with Wood's assessment of Shay, gorgeous tits and those meaty lips are fantastic.

I opted for a couple of private dances with Shay at .2 each. Shay was sitting on my lap waiting for the next song to start. I felt her ass and she said that's okay while she's on my lap, but there is no touching ass or tits while she dances. She said the bouncer would be watching on camera. Shay was so gorgeous I really enjoyed the dances even though I had limited contact. She was able to touch me everywhere.

There was no cover charge before 7:00 and my beer cost $4.00.

I will be looking for an excuse to go there and spend more time in the future.

If anyone knows about TO with Shay I would sure like to know.

Permanent Wood
04-13-10, 18:07
Lonelyguy128, it's nice to hear input from others, nice report.

Dolls has "Happy Hour" from 5-7pm on Monday - Thursday, no cover and 3 dollar beer in a bottle.

I, too, have gotten lap dances by Shay, if I remember correctly, she's a little grinder.

Lonelyguy128
04-13-10, 19:08
I forgot to add the rest of my story. Mandy was bartending and there was a woman sitting alone at the bar who was an off duty bartender and about 8 1/2 months pregnant. Shay was sitting next to me and commented how big the pregnant ones tits had gotten. Shay asked her to show em, so she raised her shirt. Wow, I could have gotten lost in those suckers forever.

Then Shay asked Mandy if she ever danced. Mandy said no. Shay then pressed Mandy to show hers too. Mandy seemed really embarrassed, but finally pulled up her top. She's a nice little spinner.

I don't know what it is, but seeing an unexpected show like that was in some ways more exciting than watching the show on stage.

And this all happened in the first hour the place was open for the day.

QUOTE=Permanent Wood]Lonelyguy128, it's nice to hear input from others, nice report.

Dolls has "Happy Hour" from 5-7pm on Monday - Thursday, no cover and 3 dollar beer in a bottle.

I, too, have gotten lap dances by Shay, if I remember correctly, she's a little grinder.[/QUOTE]

Mister Quick
04-15-10, 08:24
The mere mention of prison Wednesday made a 19-year-old Fond du Lac woman convicted of prostitution throw her head back and weep.

After Fond du Lac County Circuit Court Judge Robert Wirtz ordered Stevii to serve three years and two months in prison for prostitution, assisting in a scheme to lure men for sex and then rob them, and stealing a womans purse, tears ran down the faces of the Stevis family members.

Stevi, who lost control of her emotions, as sentence was pronounced, will also serve three years on extended supervision.

17 year old Samantha a self-proclaimed skank agent, is the alleged mastermind behind the November 2009 scheme that involved posting advertisements for sexual encounters on the craigslist.org Web site and then getting male friends to attack the responding person and steal their money, according to the criminal complaint.

The idea was, Why go through the sex for the money when you can just beat them up, pummel them with bats and steal his money from him? Wirtz said. Its a whole lot easier, and (you) probably get more money because the guy will have a wad of cash on him.

Stevi pleaded no contest Feb. 8 to counts of prostitution, party to the crime of armed robbery, and robbery with use of force.

Wirtz did not condone the reason for the victim going to the Fondy Motel, 1008 S. Main St. However, he said nobodys personal security should be violated.

Nobody deserves to get the hell beat out of them with bats for their money, Wirtz said. You (Stevi) didnt need to swing the bat, you only needed to be part of the plan.

19 year old Dustin of North Fond du Lac, and 18 year old Bret of Fond du Lac, are the two men who allegedly sucker-punched the victim and proceeded to beat him.

At 1:20 a.m. Nov. 8, in the area of Western and Marys avenues, Dustin and Stevi also ripped away the purse from a woman, causing her to suffer minor injuries to her legs and face.

Wirtz said the victim in that incident still suffers from anxiety, had flashbacks of a man chasing her at night and even moved her refrigerator in front of her homes door so no one could enter.

During the five months Stevi spent in the Fond du Lac County Jail on cash bond, she racked up 14 warnings, three minor violations and two major violations, said Wirtz.

Addressing the court, Stevi offered an apology to her victims and urged Wirtz to go along with defense attorney Jeffrey Haases recommendation of probation.

Assistant District Attorney Andrew Christenson recommended five years probation, with conditional jail time.

Dustin will be sentenced June 2 on two counts of party to the crime of robbery with the use of force.

Samantha, who is free after posting $2,500 bond, is scheduled for a June 3 trial.

Bret is currently serving a prison sentence for a separate crime and will have a preliminary hearing for the craiglist.org scheme.

19 year old Patrick allegedly accompanied Van Kooy to a meeting that was set up by police. He has a plea/sentencing scheduled for May 17.

ABigGuy60084
05-24-10, 08:50
The girls are nice and pleasant. Dances are pricey. Takeout is availiable at closing with the right girl.

Sluggo1
06-10-10, 22:42
I was in Wausau today so I thought I might check out Showtime SC. The first dancer up was Eva who was an athletic looking black lady, a little larger than my ideal but was pretty friendly and seemed to enjoy putting her titties in my face. The only problem with black ladies at a dimly lit SC is they can be laying there with legs spread and I can see hardly anything due to it being so dark. (maybe I'm just getting too old)

Anyway next up was Sexy Star (I think), A blonde gal who was pretty cute but had a little pooch, but not too bad, but again not quite what I was looking for. So up comes Lola, a cute little blonde with a really hot body with a tattoo wrapped around her left boob, a cute little ass and a very athletic build, kinda like a muscular gymnast build.

So I ask if she wants to do a private dance, now here come the options $20 topless, $30 nude, Topless 15 minute VIP $50, but with a $20 tip she'd do it nude, $60 bed dance. (yada yada yada) by this time I'm like on option overload. So I opt for the 15 minute VIP+ tip for going nude ($70 total). Pretty descent dance but every time my hands wandered anywhere near her her body she politely moved them away (crap). So she get done with the dance and then asks me if I'd like to tip her, I reply I thought I had already given her a $20 tip. She explains that tip was for going nude, not for the dance itself (huh.). So I give her the rest of the singles in my pocket (probably 4 or 5), yes I'm a cheap bastard.

Now I'm thinking that didn't do much other than make me more horny, so I call a gal posting in the Wausau area BP and she's available immediately (I'm thinking great). I arrive at the hotel in about 15 minutes and give her a call. She says shes not ready and could I give her about 15 minute. (sure what the heck) 15 minutes later she calls and says she's ready, so off I go. I get to her room and she invites me in, pics posted are not accurate, but she was kinda cute but chunky. (oh well I'm here) so I do an LE check and she has no problem with that.

She asks how much time I'm looking for, I respond what are your rates? ($150 h/hr, $225 hr.) Pretty high for an average looking girl, so I counter with $100 h/hr she says ok. Oh and by the way she just had a baby and needed 28 stitches down there, so she can't do full service (WTF?). I tell her that's kind of a deal breaker but what services can she do, everything but FS, I ask if it's alright to at least play with her pussy she replies no. I start putting my clothes back on getting ready to leave but like an idiot and not wanting to walk away I offer $70 for session w/o FS. She accepts.

I'm thinking maybe at least I'll get a descent massage out of this disaster, so she squirts some lotion on my back and gives a lame ass massage for about 5 minute and ask me if I want to turn over, I oblige and tell her I'd like to massage her a little. So I start plying with her titties, sucking on her right nipple and she informs me that her nipples are still very sensitive so please don't. So now I'm running out of options fast not wanting to sound insensitive so I say ok let's just get on to the BJ then, and she replies she doesn't do BJ with a $70 session, if I want a BJ it would cost another $30 (are you fucking kidding me)

Now I'm thinking it'll be worth an extra $30 just to give her an unexpected facial when I'm done, but she counters by pulling out a condom. Crap that's going to make it difficult to do so I say screw it, and just lay down an let her give me a HJ. I should have just walk away as I originally intended, but hell at least I did only spend $70. If I had given her $225 I would have been really pissed though.

Oh well, live and learn.

Lonelyguy128
06-11-10, 16:26
I was in Wausau today so I thought I might check out Showtime SC. The first dancer up was Eva who was an athletic looking black lady, a little larger than my ideal but was pretty friendly and seemed to enjoy putting her titties in my face. The only problem with black ladies at a dimly lit SC is they can be laying there with legs spread and I can see hardly anything due to it being so dark. (maybe I'm just getting too old)

Anyway next up was Sexy Star (I think), A blonde gal who was pretty cute but had a little pooch, but not too bad, but again not quite what I was looking for. So up comes Lola, a cute little blonde with a really hot body with a tattoo wrapped around her left boob, a cute little ass and a very athletic build, kinda like a muscular gymnast build.

So I ask if she wants to do a private dance, now here come the options $20 topless, $30 nude, Topless 15 minute VIP $50, but with a $20 tip she'd do it nude, $60 bed dance. (yada yada yada) by this time I'm like on option overload. So I opt for the 15 minute VIP+ tip for going nude ($70 total). Pretty descent dance but every time my hands wandered anywhere near her her body she politely moved them away (crap). So she get done with the dance and then asks me if I'd like to tip her, I reply I thought I had already given her a $20 tip. She explains that tip was for going nude, not for the dance itself (huh.). So I give her the rest of the singles in my pocket (probably 4 or 5), yes I'm a cheap bastard.

Now I'm thinking that didn't do much other than make me more horny, so I call a gal posting in the Wausau area BP and she's available immediately (I'm thinking great). I arrive at the hotel in about 15 minutes and give her a call. She says shes not ready and could I give her about 15 minute. (sure what the heck) 15 minutes later she calls and says she's ready, so off I go. I get to her room and she invites me in, pics posted are not accurate, but she was kinda cute but chunky. (oh well I'm here) so I do an LE check and she has no problem with that.

She asks how much time I'm looking for, I respond what are your rates? ($150 h/hr, $225 hr.) Pretty high for an average looking girl, so I counter with $100 h/hr she says ok. Oh and by the way she just had a baby and needed 28 stitches down there, so she can't do full service (WTF?). I tell her that's kind of a deal breaker but what services can she do, everything but FS, I ask if it's alright to at least play with her pussy she replies no. I start putting my clothes back on getting ready to leave but like an idiot and not wanting to walk away I offer $70 for session w/o FS. She accepts.

I'm thinking maybe at least I'll get a descent massage out of this disaster, so she squirts some lotion on my back and gives a lame ass massage for about 5 minute and ask me if I want to turn over, I oblige and tell her I'd like to massage her a little. So I start plying with her titties, sucking on her right nipple and she informs me that her nipples are still very sensitive so please don't. So now I'm running out of options fast not wanting to sound insensitive so I say ok let's just get on to the BJ then, and she replies she doesn't do BJ with a $70 session, if I want a BJ it would cost another $30 (are you fucking kidding me)

Now I'm thinking it'll be worth an extra $30 just to give her an unexpected facial when I'm done, but she counters by pulling out a condom. Crap that's going to make it difficult to do so I say screw it, and just lay down an let her give me a HJ. I should have just walk away as I originally intended, but hell at least I did only spend $70. If I had given her $225 I would have been really pissed though.

Oh well, live and learn.

Jessa's BP ad is for massage. I usually don't even call massage ads because some seem to upsell for fs. When I do call someone who advertises massage it's usually because I have read reviews and know they do fs for the listed price. When you call you definitely need to clarify you are looking for an fs appt.

Did she show you her stitches?

Sluggo1
06-11-10, 17:55
Jessa's BP ad is for massage. I usually don't even call massage ads because some seem to upsell for FS. When I do call someone who advertises massage it's usually because I have read reviews and know they do FS for the listed price. When you call you definitely need to clarify you are looking for an FS appt.

Did she show you her stitches?First of all $225/hr for a massage from an average looking girl? I think if you asked most gals about their services over the phone they would say they provide massages, in order to keep LE off their tails. But any way I tried to get her panties down but she wouldn't budge, and she told me she normally does FS but can't because of the baby right now. She told me to keep her number and next time it would be FS, I don't think so not for that price.

Oh and the other thing that was annoying as hell, in the short time we were together her phones (yes phones) rang about 5 times, when I suggested she turn them off during a session she informed me that her and her friend have a system to ensure her safety. (I think the plan is to drive the guy crazy so he wants to get the hell out of there) I'm all for safety but that's crazy, she had them both on the bed with us so she could answer each time.

Lonelyguy128
06-12-10, 10:04
[QUOTE=Sluggo1]First of all $225/hr for a massage from an average looking girl? I think if you asked most gals about their services over the phone they would say they provide massages, in order to keep LE off their tails. But any way I tried to get her panties down but she wouldn't budge, and she told me she normally does FS but can't because of the baby right now. She told me to keep her number and next time it would be FS, I don't think so not for that price.

So, if she advertises massage and gives you a half fast massage what do you have to complain about? All I'm trying to say is there are lots of reports out there about providers who over charge for a massage because they know there are customers who assume if it costs that much it must include more than a massage.

If I call a provider and she says $225 for a massage I'll call someone else.

Permanent Wood
06-12-10, 12:01
Is what I do, is (1) consider what the ad states, (2) note any rates that may be listed, and (3) note under what category the ad is listed under. If the ad states massage, has rates under 100 bucks for an hour, and is listed under the "massage" category, I almost always pass. One-two-three strikes and you're out of luck, there's almost no chance of the girl providing full service.

The word "massage" by itself in an ad doesn't deter me at all however; if the rates indicate otherwise, or the ad is placed under the "escorts" category. If her rates are 100 bucks or more for a half an hour, and she's listed under the "escorts" category, I forge on. Basically, any girl listing her ad under the "escorts" category is fair game for considering her to be full service.

As far as saying "the time to clarify whether a girl provides full service is when you call," I couldn't disagree more. In my opinion, the time to talk full service is only after you're standing face to face with the hoe, and only after the hoe's pussy juice is glistening on the end of your finger, think of it as a litmus test for who*res.

Lonelyguy128
06-12-10, 12:35
As far as saying "the time to clarify whether a girl provides full service is when you call," I couldn't disagree more. In my opinion, the time to talk full service is only after you're standing face to face with the hoe, and only after the hoe's pussy juice is glistening on the end of your finger, think of it as a litmus test for who*res.[/QUOTE]

That works for you PW, but as I have read from lots of your reports, you seem to be much better at walking then some of us. I have not had a situation where a provider was so much worse looking then her pic that I decided to leave. I could see doing that, but once I am in the room I am probably committed to staying, just because that's how I am.

I don't ask a lot of questions over the phone. In fact more often than not I will call a provider I have intel on from here or other sources, so I kind of know what to expect.

My point was why should I take a chance on an unknown provider who lists massage if there are other options available?

Permanent Wood
06-12-10, 13:49
My point was why should I take a chance on an unknown provider who lists massage if there are other options available?You shouldn't if that's what you're comfortable with. The problem is, there aren't that many other options available once you get out of the Milwaukee or Madison areas, and this was in the Wausau area, where it's really hit-or-miss.

As I write this, I see only one other ad for Wausau escorts on backpage that looks half-way believable, http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/just-call-us-the-dream-team-2-is-always-better-then-1-20/2314888, so I don't follow on what you mean by "other options available."

Jessa's photos all come back tineye.com clean, and so do the photos from the ad I linked to for Selen and Makayla. Actually, both ads' phone numbers, after being unscrambled, come back on google with no hits either, in their original form, the only hits are the ads from backpage/Wisconsin.

Other than performing some kind of surveillance, that's about all a guy can do for research until the intel gets learned and shared, like Sluggo1 did.

Lonelyguy128
06-12-10, 16:51
[QUOTE=Permanent Wood]You shouldn't if that's what you're comfortable with. The problem is, there aren't that many other options available once you get out of the Milwaukee or Madison areas, and this was in the Wausau area, where it's really hit-or-miss.

You are right. Sometimes we think we don't have many options in Milwaukee, but I know it could be worse

Sluggo1
06-12-10, 17:58
So, if she advertises massage and gives you a half fast massage what do you have to complain about? All I'm trying to say is there are lots of reports out there about providers who over charge for a massage because they know there are customers who assume if it costs that much it must include more than a massage.

If I call a provider and she says $225 for a massage I'll call someone else.

I apologize after reading my last post it sounded like I was attacking you for your comments. That wasn't my intention at all, I was just clarifying my thought process. Luckily before I handed my money over (and after feeling her titties) I did clarify services.

My main problem was the services she was offering one minute were off the table once we got started. Example, after agreeing to $100 hh, I then asked her to clarify her services and she told me she would do everything but FS, I declined because no full service was available, we then agreed to $70. Then halfway through session she tells me BJ is off the table now too because I only paid $70.

I was kind of thinking about having her sign a contract and then get it notarized just to be sure.

I hope this clarifies my my earlier post.

Play Safe.

Lonelyguy128
06-13-10, 11:27
I apologize after reading my last post it sounded like I was attacking you for your comments. That wasn't my intention at all, I was just clarifying my thought process. Luckily before I handed my money over (and after feeling her titties) I did clarify services.

My main problem was the services she was offering one minute were off the table once we got started. Example, after agreeing to $100 hh, I then asked her to clarify her services and she told me she would do everything but FS, I declined because no full service was available, we then agreed to $70. Then halfway through session she tells me BJ is off the table now too because I only paid $70.

I was kind of thinking about having her sign a contract and then get it notarized just to be sure.

I hope this clarifies my my earlier post.

Play Safe.

Sluggo,

I too was not looking for an argument, just conversation.

It sounds like you did a lot of things right, like not handing over money until services were clarified. Things could have been a lot worse for you, or at least more expensive.

PW clarified too that there may not be too many options available in Wausau, so when you have a need you gotta do something.

Wanttoknow67
06-13-10, 14:10
PW clarified too that there may not be too many options available in Wausau, so when you have a need you gotta do something.
This is probably the greatest understatement of the week. Thanks guys for understanding the total lack of good service in the area.
I appreciate the dialog.

Tessa101
06-13-10, 16:55
Haven't read a good review for her. She was out of work/probably popped 4 prosti a few months back. Doubt her skills have improvedJust learned about this site the other day, would like to say hello to everyone. I do have good reviews out there. Would be happy to clear any and all concerns, just ask.

For the person that called me and says I hesitated on the phone, I must apologize, I have animals that I tend to non-stop along with so many other thing, if you call me while at the store before I can answer any questions, I must move to an area where no one else is. I have no problem answering questions and being honest.

I have never been popped for anything, sorry you feel that way.

Member #6110
06-16-10, 12:50
Just learned about this site the other day, would like to say hello to everyone. I do have good reviews out there. Would be happy to clear any and all concerns, just ask.I like your freckles.

Tessa101
06-16-10, 15:14
Thank You!

Nads Rad
06-21-10, 13:05
I know about CL and BP but what is CV?

Permanent Wood
06-21-10, 16:58
CV = city vibe (dot) com

I wouldn't waste too much time on that site, I think most of "their" ads are stolen off other sites.

Sunflower
07-10-10, 20:51
I was in Madison and called a few numbers from Backpage and Craigslist but no return calls. So I checked out Isthmus Adult Services.Advertises Leave With a Smile That Will Last a While, so I called. Said $150 but if I went to Portage it would be $100.I had some time so away I went.

Got a nice massage, better then just a back rub and with a HJ ending or for more money most anything was on the menu. Middle aged woman with a few extra pounds but not to bad.

On my way out of town I stopped at Paradice City just after 3PM.The second dancer up was Platinum a bigger girl but very friendly. I was the only guy at the rail and she gave me such a good show that I spent the $100 to go upstairs.

Will see again.

Too Nice
07-11-10, 22:51
I spent the $100 to go upstairs.What's the upstairs all about?

Webo 1976
07-25-10, 15:12
Hey fellow mongers

I am headed to the Ironwood, MI/Hurley, WI area Monday and Tuesday. I'm looking for advise on Backpage/Craiglist escort leads, Massage Parlor leads, or Strip Club recommendations in the area. I notice that there are 3-4 Strip Clubs and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. To put it simply, I looking for some good extra curricular activity. Thanks. You can always PM me.

Webo 1976

Permanent Wood
10-12-10, 20:23
I've been working--hunting for new pussy, then developing some trust with them, all the way to maintaining relationships with old friends. It can prove to be quite demanding on my time, it's a daunting task but someone has to do it. Today I juggled four providers and potential providers throughout my day.

Phone calls to two of them, hung up on once, email to another, and voice mails from a fourth. Two girls I'm working on I've never fucked, so I'm at the Mister Nice Guy stage with them. Being polite and telling them what they want to hear, the usual stuff to get into their pants.

Three are under the radar, the kind I prefer. One is a black chick the others are white. All are thin. These are the types of providers that if they become worthy, only get their contact info shared with trusted members.

Wanttoknow67
10-12-10, 22:41
Well nothing to report here. We made a date she was going to be in Point so I was going to meet her there. I called at the appropriate time. She had not left her house and was 1 1/2 hours away. Said she was having a bad day but was closing her laptop and leaving right now. Said she would call me when she arrived. Of course she did not call. I called her several times before giving up. She calls about two hours late to say her other appointment was not going to make it and she was not going to rent a room just for me. OK I am a cheap bastard but.

I called several other numbers that I have and nothing was answering or in town.

I just hate it when this happens.

So I get a call from Angel later in the day. Wants to reschedule for next week. We will see.

Permanent Wood
10-16-10, 10:41
Met this one chick this week at xxx and xxx by the xxxxxxxxxx. I drove by her as I sized her up. I then turned down the side street and went part-way down the block and parked. First split-second analysis led me to want to pass, but I wanted a better look. She lumbered down the block chasing me like a heifer chasing the feed-wagon down on the farm. She gets down by me looking disgusted and out of breath, and I can see for sure she's a bigger-boned girl. Her jeans were four sizes too small and her hair had the consistency of a mop. She had a big, long, sad looking face and I think I saw a mustache. I had my door locked and window cracked open as she approached. She tried my door and when it didn't open she looked shocked. I told her I was going to pass. She said I wasted her time and got all pissed and started taking it out on Permanent Wood's who*re-monger-mobile. Pounding on my vehicle as I drove off, what a cu*nt.

YukonPete
01-29-11, 09:10
Deb has a very good massage and HE to be had. Had a very good experience. Lets you play. Has great nips.

http://wausau.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mens-relaxation-service-40/3797227

Rubberchicken
03-15-11, 16:42
Going to EC soon hoping to have some fun while there. Anyone have any suggestions / good experiences there? Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Permanent Wood
03-23-11, 03:37
A couple of girls were busted recently. These have nothing to do with the 17-year-old girls from Wausau mind you. I haven't read anything in the news, just what I found through my other sources. I'll share their "provider" names through PM. I know them and they were legit providers so I don't see any reason to expose these girls on the open forum.

LuvShortSkirts
05-04-11, 21:18
http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-blonde-19/4132079 Her pics are real and she looks hot in tight jeans and tight top. Real friendly and perky attitude. 2 / hr 1. 5 for half, BBBJ and FS. Would be a great provider if she wouldn't rush so much.

Billsmelco
05-09-11, 14:44
Anyone know of anything in West bend? I tried to post a new topic on this, but it wouldn't let me.

I know I'm new, I've posted in a few times in the milwaukee forums, as that is where I usually have to drive to.

If there is any info please pass it along, even if its 'yeah, there are girls, but you are too new to get the info'

Thanks!

Member #5121
08-24-11, 00:06
If this isn't the place for this post, give me a shout. Has anyone seen this gal, Danielle, running around the Janesville Hooters?

With a chest jobber like this, it's a wonder if she provides extras with those curly fries. Pass the paper towel roll, please.

Thedirty (DOT) com / category / janesville/

Buzzard09
08-24-11, 15:10
Watch out gentlemen, just read this post on another site about a sting operation in the Valley area, I see the ad is down now. Be careful out there, I am in the valley allot and always looking for someone new myself.

Well, I'm embarrassed to say I got caught today. It was a sting operation in Grand Chute at the Laquinta Inn. Ad http://appleton.backpage.com/FemaleE.hot-23/4598700.

It's my own fault for not following my own frecken rules. I don't see providers from BP unless they have reviews. This one didn't and I guess I was thinking with the wrong head.

Anyone have any suggestions on a lawyer or thoughts about what to do. I was given a citation for solicitation of a prostitute, even though I told the cops I was there for a massage. I guess it doesn't matter when you hand over the money. I didn't say or ask for any sexual activity. She asked if I was ok with BJ's, her being on top and I just said I was open, but did not ask for the services. Officer said fine could be a couple to a few grand. WTF. I didn't rob a bank or shot somebody! Any help would be greatly appreciated since this is my first experience with the law regarding solicitation.

Thanks,

SFF

Qjwin
08-24-11, 19:24
Watch out gentlemen, just read this post on another site about a sting operation in the Valley area, I see the ad is down now. Be careful out there, I am in the valley allot and always looking for someone new myself.

Well, I'm embarrassed to say I got caught today. It was a sting operation in Grand Chute at the Laquinta Inn. Ad.

http://appleton.backpage.com/FemaleE.hot-23/4598700

It's my own fault for not following my own frecken rules. I don't see providers from BP unless they have reviews. This one didn't and I guess I was thinking with the wrong head.

Anyone have any suggestions on a lawyer or thoughts about what to do. I was given a citation for solicitation of a prostitute, even though I told the cops I was there for a massage. I guess it doesn't matter when you hand over the money. I didn't say or ask for any sexual activity. She asked if I was ok with BJ's, her being on top and I just said I was open, but did not ask for the services. Officer said fine could be a couple to a few grand. WTF. I didn't rob a bank or shot somebody! Any help would be greatly appreciated since this is my first experience with the law regarding solicitation.

Thanks,

SFFGood luck to you. You're in a tough spot.

Yes, you essentially never verbally agreed to a sex act for money. However, given the day and age we live in (if a politicianor, judge, or district atty isn't 'tough on crime' he or she has little chance of winning election) in which civil liberties are no longer worth the paper they're written on, your best bet is to probably just suck it up and take it.

A good attorney could probably help you fight it up to a certain point but it's going to cost you quite a bit of money. Furthermore, a quality lawyer can probably work with the fact that you only said 'open' which can mean virtually anything, but as stated, it's going to be working it's way through a court system in a relatively rightwing, get tough on crime, district so be prepared to spend a lot of cash and it could still end in disappointment for you.

Now that you've felt the sting of the contemporary American police-state it's time for you to become a staunch advocate for decriminalization. No fuckin' way should some cop have the right to infringe on consenting adults when they're not hurting anyone.

Good luck.

Thunter
08-31-11, 19:00
Saw this little hottie advertising. 218-499-9685 was skeptical but decided to take a chance. Come to find out she works with a couple of the other girls I reviewed so after that was figured out it was game on! If the pictures are not her, it has got to be her twin as she is very tone with about the nicest set of twins I have seen on one of these girls and a body that was fantastic. Very nice and easy going but could shave in the lower region, trimmed but I like a little more grooming there. All activities covered, slow and nice just like I like it. She was limited on positions I think because of my size and unsure of my demeanor but I think she will open up more once she gets to know me. No hurry at all and I had her finish me with lip service. I will say I don't think she is the type that would like to be pounded for a half hour so if thats your game you would be dissapointed. I just enjoyed the sights and senses and will be back if I get the chance. $ for the time sweet and easy. Will report again if I get the chance to see her.

Shortzie
09-01-11, 09:10
Good luck to you. You're in a tough spot.

Yes, you essentially never verbally agreed to a sex act for money. However, given the day and age we live in (if a politicianor, judge, or district atty isn't 'tough on crime' he or she has little chance of winning election) in which civil liberties are no longer worth the paper they're written on, your best bet is to probably just suck it up and take it.

A good attorney could probably help you fight it up to a certain point but it's going to cost you quite a bit of money. Furthermore, a quality lawyer can probably work with the fact that you only said 'open' which can mean virtually anything, but as stated, it's going to be working it's way through a court system in a relatively rightwing, get tough on crime, district so be prepared to spend a lot of cash and it could still end in disappointment for you.

Now that you've felt the sting of the contemporary American police-state it's time for you to become a staunch advocate for decriminalization. No fuckin' way should some cop have the right to infringe on consenting adults when they're not hurting anyone.

Good luck.What is the phone number they used?

Hummer Bird
09-02-11, 20:14
Saw this little hottie advertising. 218-499-9685 was skeptical but decided to take a chance. Come to find out she works with a couple of the other girls I reviewed so after that was figured out it was game on! If the pictures are not her, it has got to be her twin as she is very tone with about the nicest set of twins I have seen on one of these girls and a bance to see her.Fucking fantastic! Absolutely stellar by all means! Congrats and please pm me her link or number. Cheers

Eric1975
09-20-11, 22:30
Gone? Been trying to contact her for a few days now. No luck. Either rings forever or get a message that voicemail is full. Any info?

SappSucker
09-27-11, 10:54
Any info on the laccross area? I am going to be staying in winona in a couple of weeks and thought maybe I could entice one across the river. Info on backpage advertizers?

Thanks

JJ2010
11-15-11, 12:52
How do I find out if my favorite girl was arrested? Most likely would have been in Appleton. Phone isn't working, which I know is common, and her ads stopped too. It's just very unusual, for her at least. Anyone have any advice for trying to determine if she was picked up by LE?

WiBuckHunter
11-18-11, 22:33
How do I find out if my favorite girl was arrested? Most likely would have been in Appleton. Phone isn't working, which I know is common, and her ads stopped too. It's just very unusual, for her at least. Anyone have any advice for trying to determine if she was picked up by LE?Who was she, I'm a member of a few boards and have seen a few people from central WI and the Fox Valley. Can put my ear to the ground.

Kenshiro
12-11-11, 10:33
I was in Chippewa Falls and looking for some action. I found the backpage prices to be more than the DC area. I decided to try my luck posting in casual encounters on craigslist. I used to have a lot of luck with that when it was adult gigs hooking up with nonpros. Then that craigslist killer dude fucked it up for everybody. I got a few hits for people saying that wanted to just hook up but none of them followed through. Typical. Finally just changed the post to say I'd pay for a BJ. Not in those words. Got a hit on a nonpro. Offered. 6, she accepted. Think I could have gotten her for. 4. She worked nights. Went over during her break. She gave me a good BBBJCIM. She sent me a message later saying if there was anything else I wanted let her know because she was a freak. I asked for another one. Went over right before she got off and blew in her mouth again. She swallows. YMMV on casual encounters. Mine does but this time it paid off. Give it a shot. Just not everybody at once. It is a small area.

Badboy Fun
01-08-12, 15:09
Heading up to eagle river next week and wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to where to find some good entertainment in wausau been to showtime a few times so know depending on the week fun can be found there only been to granddaddys once and just didn't seem as laid back as showtime.

Wanttoknow67
01-08-12, 18:23
Heading up to eagle river next week and wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to where to find some good entertainment in wausau been to showtime a few times so know depending on the week fun can be found there only been to granddaddys once and just didn't seem as laid back as showtime.You pretty well nailed it.

Outside of BP and you never know who will be in town the only other choices are Northern Exposure and Pole Cats. Both are on your way out of Wausau towards Eagle River.

Tgooz
01-08-12, 19:29
You pretty well nailed it.

Outside of BP and you never know who will be in town the only other choices are Northern Exposure and Pole Cats. Both are on your way out of Wausau towards Eagle River.Years ago there was a great club called "Weassel's" between Eagle River and Three Lakes. It was actually a school for Dancers too. Girls from Hustler's and Play Boy went there to learn to dance. I use to take care of some of the girls when they got hurt and it was run by the local dentist in Three Lakes. Is that place still there? Very high Quality deep in the woods.

Badboy Fun
01-09-12, 07:36
Years ago there was a great club called "Weassel's" between Eagle River and Three Lakes. It was actually a school for Dancers too. Girls from Hustler's and Play Boy went there to learn to dance. I use to take care of some of the girls when they got hurt and it was run by the local dentist in Three Lakes. Is that place still there? Very high Quality deep in the woods.Heard weazels bun't down week or so ago.

Eric1975
01-09-12, 09:37
I could have sworn I heard on the news that weasels burnt down? Anyone with info?

Wheres Oslo
01-09-12, 11:41
Weasel's burned down last week

Tgooz
01-09-12, 17:01
Weasel's burned down last weekThat really was the greatest place. I have tons of fun stories and memories from that place. I was there when "Susan the Dance Machine" was the head dancer and lead teacher. She won Miss Petite Nude (National) several years in a row back then. We even dated a short period. Wow, time passes. I moved away and never got back.

Badboy Fun
01-11-12, 17:20
You pretty well nailed it.

Outside of BP and you never know who will be in town the only other choices are Northern Exposure and Pole Cats. Both are on your way out of Wausau towards Eagle River.So where is pole cats.

Wanttoknow67
01-12-12, 01:26
So where is pole cats.It is about 3 or 4 miles north of Hwy 52 on HH. Near the Shawano Marathon county line.

No alcohol is served.

Ltsdewit
01-19-12, 19:33
I was in Chippewa Falls and looking for some action. I found the backpage prices to be more than the DC area. I decided to try my luck posting in casual encounters on craigslist. I used to have a lot of luck with that when it was adult gigs hooking up with nonpros. Then that craigslist killer dude fucked it up for everybody. I got a few hits for people saying that wanted to just hook up but none of them followed through. Typical. Finally just changed the post to say I'd pay for a BJ. Not in those words. Got a hit on a nonpro. Offered. 6, she accepted. Think I could have gotten her for. 4. She worked nights. Went over during her break. She gave me a good BBBJCIM. She sent me a message later saying if there was anything else I wanted let her know because she was a freak. I asked for another one. Went over right before she got off and blew in her mouth again. She swallows. YMMV on casual encounters. Mine does but this time it paid off. Give it a shot. Just not everybody at once. It is a small area.I am in the Chippewa Falls area.

Sunflower
02-21-12, 20:06
Saw a add in Craiglist under Creative Services dated Febuary 15th for massage for $125 & outcall only. After 7 e-mails we meet in Richland Center. Her name is Jessi she is nice looking with a great body.

Her program was good (non pro massage but still good) with some extras. I would see again to see what else is on the menu.

She would turn heads even in a bigger city so would be nice if she dressed down a little for Richland Center (saw around noon). She would travel to my place (40min. Away) , but not sure how far she will travel. If anyone checks her out let me know is goes. Jessi never gave me her # but I do have her e-mail address.

Member #4345
03-07-12, 11:46
So I make an appointment with Joclyn http://eauclaire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-real-your-choice-pro-exotic-model-leaving-soon-23/5620410 For the following morning. A little high on the price and mixed reviews but I just wanted to try that out. We spoke through text quite a bit and everything is set. She asks me to confirm 30 minutes before the appointment. I do and all is well. Just before the appointment time she sends me her location and room. Wow this is perfect she is on time. The next text she says to have the donation ready and place it in an open location as soon as I enter the room and by the way have your I'd with you so I can check it for safety reasons. My response was no I don't share that with anyone and it doesn't make you any safer. Her response is she needs to verify that I'm not LE. I checked my I'd and it doesn't say anything about what I do for a living. I said there is no reason for her to see my I'd unless she is LEO. Then she goes into this what is that BS.

I don't know about you guys but I see no reason to show any personal information in this hobby. I am verified and have references so if you're concerned ask for that but I'd? No way! I might have missed out on a good time but also might have missed out on getting hooked up.

What do you guys think?

Too Nice
03-07-12, 21:23
So I make an appointment with Joclyn.

http://eauclaire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-real-your-choice-pro-exotic-model-leaving-soon-23/5620410

For the following morning. A little high on the price and mixed reviews but I just wanted to try that out. We spoke through text quite a bit and everything is set. She asks me to confirm 30 minutes before the appointment. I do and all is well. Just before the appointment time she sends me her location and room. Wow this is perfect she is on time. The next text she says to have the donation ready and place it in an open location as soon as I enter the room and by the way have your I'd with you so I can check it for safety reasons. My response was no I don't share that with anyone and it doesn't make you any safer. Her response is she needs to verify that I'm not LE. I checked my I'd and it doesn't say anything about what I do for a living. I said there is no reason for her to see my I'd unless she is LEO. Then she goes into this what is that BS.

I don't know about you guys but I see no reason to show any personal information in this hobby. I am verified and have references so if you're concerned ask for that but I'd? No way! I might have missed out on a good time but also might have missed out on getting hooked up.

What do you guys think?The cops won't ask for your I'd until after the arrest you. But your address is on your I'd, and you might not want anyone to have that until you trust them.

Wanttoknow67
03-08-12, 01:40

http://eauclaire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-real-your-choice-pro-exotic-model-leaving-soon-23/5620410

For the following morning. A little high on the price and mixed reviews but I just wanted to try that out. We spoke through text quite a bit and everything is set. She asks me to confirm 30 minutes before the appointment. I do and all is well. Just before the appointment time she sends me her location and room. Wow this is perfect she is on time. The next text she says to have the donation ready and place it in an open location as soon as I enter the room and by the way have your I'd with you so I can check it for safety reasons. My response was no I don't share that with anyone and it doesn't make you any safer. Her response is she needs to verify that I'm not LE. I checked my I'd and it doesn't say anything about what I do for a living. I said there is no reason for her to see my I'd unless she is LEO. Then she goes into this what is that BS.

What do you guys think?I had a girl ask me for I'd once and I said I have to see hers first. To that she said "No, I don't want you to know my real name" To that I said "Fair is fair." Needless to say no I'd's were exchanged and in my case the date continued.

World Wise
03-19-12, 16:07
Anyone ever find anything interesting on the streets in Beloit, or that area? I know of strip clubs in that area but I am talking about out on the streets? Just wondering.

Smtp12
03-20-12, 12:16

What do you guys think?If she was LE she wouldn't need your I'd to make a bust, Now if she was going to write down your I'd info I would stop her but alot of girls just want to see something official that doesn't have LE on it, Also some sites like 411 use parts of your I'd to verify that your really who you say you are and then give you an I'd to tell the provider, Then the provider can match up your p411 I'd that you might give her to a few #s on your actual Drivers Lic / per say. My self, I wouldn't see anyone who isn't well reviewed on various sites, and has been around for a few months at least, but thats just me.

Caseyw
04-04-12, 09:54
I decided to sample the local fare this week, and my conclusion is, the woman listed here for the most part think they have golden pussies.

Most that have ads either want $$.5 for HH, or really aren't here in town yet but expect you to commit to an appointment regardless. A number flat won't / don't return a call in a timely manner.

Ok, so here goes contestant number one:

1. http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/alertthe-best-piece-of-n-town-want-um-new-girl-7013392880-22/5641494

This one goes by Red. She is using stolen pictures and appears to be here in town with her "friend". I understand their hesitancy to show pics on BP, but come on, to steal and use these? http://courtney.sexynclassy.com/gallery.htm

2. http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-irene-35/5755942

This one is a flake! Called her and she wanted $$.5 After declining, received (4) calls throughout the day, promising the moon, and at a "Reduced" rate of $.25.

Became interested, then she starts with the excuses: Got to get the room, vague descriptions of what "might" or "Might Not" be available. Kudos to one of the other members for posting she is an up-seller and saving me the pain.

3. http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/welcome-me-back-honesty-21/3898898

This one also "scheduled" and then when it came time to meet, had every excuse under the sun as to why she had to change hotels (We here in Wausau don't "appreciate her enough" according to her) and she basically wasted my day by not having the room, sending BS texts saying she was almost ready, the hotel was screwing with her, etc etc.

Ok, enough for now, more to come.

Wanttoknow67
04-05-12, 00:34
I have said it before Ella is a great provider and very honest. Pictures are real. Rates are reasonable and she tells you what she does and doesn't do. Then when you show up she does not change the rules. She is affectionate and tries to make you enjoy the session. She does have a friend with her this week and that was causing me difficulties. I had to ask her to leave the room for me to finish.

She says that she is not getting enough business. Help her out. Reward the good ones!

I decided to sample the local fare this week, and my conclusion is, the woman listed here for the most part think they have golden pussies.

Most that have ads either want $$.5 for HH, or really aren't here in town yet but expect you to commit to an appointment regardless. A number flat won't / don't return a call in a timely manner.

Ok, so here goes contestant number one:

http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/alertthe-best-piece-of-n-town-want-um-new-girl-7013392880-22/5641494

This one goes by Red. She is using stolen pictures and appears to be here in town with her "friend". I understand their hesitancy to show pics on BP, but come on, to steal and use these?

http://courtney.sexynclassy.com/gallery.htm

http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-irene-35/5755942

This one is a flake! Called her and she wanted $$.5 After declining, received (4) calls throughout the day, promising the moon, and at a "Reduced" rate of $.25.

Became interested, then she starts with the excuses: Got to get the room, vague descriptions of what "might" or "Might Not" be available. Kudos to one of the other members for posting she is an up-seller and saving me the pain.

http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/welcome-me-back-honesty-21/3898898

This one also "scheduled" and then when it came time to meet, had every excuse under the sun as to why she had to change hotels (We here in Wausau don't "appreciate her enough" according to her) and she basically wasted my day by not having the room, sending BS texts saying she was almost ready, the hotel was screwing with her, etc etc.

Ok, enough for now, more to come.

WillowRut
04-30-12, 07:02
Any thing in the Lake Geneva area? I heard there is a massage parlor down town, anything on that or in the area?

Howard5354
04-30-12, 18:13
I had a girl ask me for I'd once and I said I have to see hers first. To that she said "No, I don't want you to know my real name" To that I said "Fair is fair." Needless to say no I'd's were exchanged and in my case the date continued.She should have had your I'd with the phone call.

Sqnlvl
05-01-12, 08:26
Any thing in the Lake Geneva area? I heard there is a massage parlor down town, anything on that or in the area?MP in Lake Geneva posts on BP regularly. There are a few reviews in MP section of WI other areas. Middle aged asian woman gives massage would be a concise description. Quality massage and skilled ending with little discussion or negotiation. I paid appropriately. I think the total was $125 for just under 90 minutes.

Senor Bear
05-04-12, 09:18
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an unannotated link to another website. Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage. In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

Senor Bear
05-07-12, 10:08
Ten men. Responding to an online advertisement posted by police. Were arrested at an Eau Claire hotel last week for pandering after agreeing to pay women money for sexual gratification, officials said Wednesday.

The men were arrested April 24 and 25 during an undercover police operation at The Plaza Hotel & Suites. 1202 W. Clairemont Ave, where they agreed to meet the women, according to information released by the Eau Claire Police Department.

The arrests were part of a one-year investigation, which involves men and women involved in prostitution through Internet-based advertisements, which police have been monitoring, Detective Lt. Matt Rokus said.

Pandering, according to state law, is the solicitation of another to have nonmarital sexual intercourse or to commit an act of sexual gratification in public or in private.

"Prostitution poses significant public health and quality of life issues," Rokus said."Human trafficking is often related to this activity as well as other serious crimes," including drug use.

The misdemeanor charge of pandering carries a maximum penalty of nine months in jail and a $10, 000 fine, Eau Claire County District Attorney Brian Wright said.

The following were arrested in the sting. Some within minutes of each other, according to police arrest logs: [Names deleted by Admin]

The men are scheduled to appear in court at 11 am May 23, Wright said.

Before and after the men's arrests, Eau Claire police did not suspect illegal activity was occurring at the hotel, Rokus said.

"The Plaza Hotel & Suites was an important partner with the Eau Claire Police Department in this investigation."

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the names of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Doug2323
05-08-12, 04:07
The arrests were part of a one-year investigation, which involves men and women involved in prostitution through Internet-based advertisements, which police have been monitoring, Detective Lt. Matt Rokus said.

Thanks! [/blue]A one year investigation to make 10 misdemeanor arrests? If I was a taxpayer in Eau Claire, I'd really be pissed off about this. Obviously not much happening. For the last YEAR!

Thunter
05-08-12, 09:33
If you look, there were two well known ladies in the area that were busted a year ago at the same hotel. Then like magic the same time this goes down and is announced the charges against one of them are dropped publicly. If you look you will see the charges for the other were also dropped. They both had other issues with the law and it looks like there was some type of "deal" made. If you are smart you can put the pieces of the puzzle together on this one.

Be safe out there.

Member #6010
05-08-12, 20:38
These guys were all busted on the same weekend?

Too ManyInches
05-17-12, 22:01
The other day I got a text out of the blue asking me when I would be in eau Claire from Tonya. I wants to make sure it was her she sent a pic it was legit. I said I had not I've. 2 out the next 3 daysnshenwas asking again. She's hot and not too expensive. Maomewhat accommodating. I might have hit it if I had not been reading about these busts.

She says she is not advertising anymore only regulars. Thing is I only saw her once.

Member #4345
05-30-12, 09:41
The other day I got a text out of the blue asking me when I would be in eau Claire from Tonya. I wants to make sure it was her she sent a pic it was legit. I said I had not I've. 2 out the next 3 daysnshenwas asking again. She's hot and not too expensive. Maomewhat accommodating. I might have hit it if I had not been reading about these busts.

She says she is not advertising anymore only regulars. Thing is I only saw her once.I saw her once too and once was enough. Extremely hot woman but no head and bit of an attitude far as I am concerned. Could be legit but I would proceed with caution.

Badboy Fun
07-14-12, 08:46
Going to be in fox valley for few days wondering if anyone can help me in that area, looking to find good lady to pass some time.

MmmNow76
07-24-12, 12:23
Hi all,

I will be in Rhinelander for a few days soon. Are there any escorts or body rubs in the area?

Thanks

Fatboy1964
08-05-12, 12:10
Any recommendations for the Janesville area. Visiting in town, wondering what kind of fun can be had.

Phompee
08-15-12, 22:08
Any recommendations for the Janesville area. Visiting in town, wondering what kind of fun can be had.Paul Ryan may be back in town some time soon. I'm sure he's let the Koch brothers have their way with his asshole. If you have the cash, he'll probably give it up to you as well. Just sayin'

Phompee
08-16-12, 10:24
My apologies to the board, that comment was out of line. I shouldn't post when I've been drinking.

Phompee.

Paul Ryan may be back in town some time soon. I'm sure he's let the Koch brothers have their way with his asshole. If you have the cash, he'll probably give it up to you as well. Just sayin'

Coldspy2008
09-15-12, 23:41
I met with Monique in Janesville last week. She had advertised on BP for back rubs. We chatted on the phone and discussed her rates and agreed to meet.

I arrived at the time and place agreed upon. She invited me up to her apartment. She is an older woman. As I prefer, a little on the heavy side, which did not bother me since all I was interested in was her mouth. She was very accomodating with a BBBJCIM together with other interesting activities. Full service, including backdoor activity was available.

Monique was very accomodating and put me immediately at ease. I nevfer felt rushed. There was no clockwatching-in fact, we went about 15 minutes over. I knew what was available beforehand, what the (few) restrictions were, and there wasn't a surprise upcharge. I have returned once since then and plan to maker her a regular stop.

If you are a senior member, I'm me for rate information.

Andy54
09-26-12, 20:25
I tried searching for this girl on this forum, but all I could find was that she was hot, but she will probably stand you up. Has anyone actually seen her, and have anything to share. I want to see her, but I am on a run of being scammed so I am having trouble pulling the trigger without knowing she is legit. She sounds legit, and looks really hot, but don't they all!

http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blue-eyed-beauty-italian-godess-21/6645190

Same thing with this girl. She sounds really nice, but when you ask about reviews or fake pictures she quits talking. Pretty sure she might be a scammer, but really can't say for sure. I hope she isn't because she looks pretty nice.

http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/our-perfect-choice-blonde-blue-eyed-barbie-22/6451818

WillowRut
09-27-12, 09:55
Seen those pictures many times before. Used by many providers when they don't have there own pics. First girl is Black, second girl is at your own risk. Could be anything. Also could be W and hot, you need to take one for the team and then report back.

I tried searching for this girl on this forum, but all I could find was that she was hot, but she will probably stand you up. Has anyone actually seen her, and have anything to share. I want to see her, but I am on a run of being scammed so I am having trouble pulling the trigger without knowing she is legit. She sounds legit, and looks really hot, but don't they all!

http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blue-eyed-beauty-italian-godess-21/6645190

Same thing with this girl. She sounds really nice, but when you ask about reviews or fake pictures she quits talking. Pretty sure she might be a scammer, but really can't say for sure. I hope she isn't because she looks pretty nice.

http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/our-perfect-choice-blonde-blue-eyed-barbie-22/6451818

Andy54
09-27-12, 13:31
Seen those pictures many times before. Used by many providers when they don't have there own pics. First girl is Black, second girl is at youn risk. Could be anything. Also could be W and hot, you need to take one for the team and then report back.I used tineye on all of the pictures, and only the bottom picture of the first girl found matches, in Florida and Texas. Not sure what that means though. Which one would you recommend I take for the team? Not saying I am going to, but I am thinking about it. Unless I find something in Wisconsin Rapids that will do outcall. That would save me an hours drive. If these girls were verified as a good choice, it would be worth the drive!

Goldsmith200
09-27-12, 15:56
Hi All,

I was hoping to get some help in finding some fun up in tomahawk area. I am coming up from Il to do some fishing and well fun. Yes I know it kind of late in the year to fish. Ie why I am looking for some fun. I never been to tomahawk so any and all help would be grate help.

Thanks

Andy54
09-30-12, 15:38
Anybody have any recommendations for the wisconsin Rapids, Wausau area. I have seen a lot ads for the area, but can't find any information on any of them. I will be in Wisconsin Rapids for a couple of weeks and would like to see a legit provider or two. The only girls I can find that are actually available in Wisconsin Rapids area Candy, White Rabbit / Amber Star, Harmony / Ashley. Not a lot of choices, but if I knew they were legit and fun to be with, it would make life a lot easier! Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. White Rabbit and Harmony are also strippers at a local club.

Andy54
10-02-12, 00:31
I saw Delicious tonight. She is from Stevens Point, but she also stays in Mosinee a lot. I haven't seen her ad in a week or so, and it doesn't sound like she travels, so it is pretty much the Wausau area since that is where she advertises. I sent her a text tonight just for the heck of it and she ended up doing an outcall to Rapids from Mosinee. I don't think she was actually working though. I wish she lived in Madison because I would definitely be a regular if she was close enough. I have been ripped off and scammed more in the last few months, so when I actually get a good one I want to brag a little, and share share. She is much prettier than her pictures, a little bit shy and funny at the same time with the greatest smile you couldask for. Don't let the shy part worry you, because it is more of a shy look then actually being shy. Lots of eye contact, non rushed, and just an all around great experience. If anybody needs specifics please feel free to pm me. I'm going to sleep good tonight for a change!

The reason I picked her was because of one review on the erotic review. I know thats not a lot and could have not been real, but the guy was telling the truth!

http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEsc.ght-21/6507274

Dick Sergeant
11-27-12, 18:38
Does anyone remember Starla and Sweets? They danced at Oval Office in Green Bay a few years ago. I think they were from the Eau Claire area.

Would love to see them again. If you have info, let me know. These chicks were super hot and not afraid to have a good time.

Mikelipp
11-28-12, 13:03
Does anyone remember Starla and Sweets? They danced at Oval Office in Green Bay a few years ago. I think they were from the Eau Claire area.

Would love to see them again. If you have info, let me know. These chicks were super hot and not afraid to have a good time.About a year and half ago I meet sweets at the bear chest. She was black, very hot and lean as I remember. At the time she claimed to be from Rockford.

Dick Sergeant
11-28-12, 16:26
About a year and half ago I meet sweets at the bear chest. She was black, very hot and lean as I remember. At the time she claimed to be from Rockford.Black, very hot, and lean. Perfect description of her. She and Starla had such toned bodies. I hope they're still around.

Dick Sergeant
11-29-12, 02:41
About a year and half ago I meet sweets at the bear chest. She was black, very hot and lean as I remember. At the time she claimed to be from Rockford.Might be just Starla who's from Eau Claire. Sweets may very well be from Rockford.

Wj0272
12-05-12, 16:56
http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/3-Facing-Prostitution-Charges-in-Wis-Rapids-182243001.html

Charaowns
12-05-12, 19:45
Wonder if CeCe was one of the providers busted?

Wj0272
12-06-12, 11:54
http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/3-Facing-Prostitution-Charges-in-Wis-Rapids-182243001.htmlHttp://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/3-Facing-Prostitution-Charges-in-Wis-Rapids-182243001.html

Do they look familiar? That's not for me but curious if it was a past dream for anyone else.

Howard5354
12-06-12, 17:13
Http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/3-Facing-Prostitution-Charges-in-Wis-Rapids-182243001.html

Do they look familiar? That's not for me but curious if it was a past dream for anyone else.The black one sort of looks like Cream.

Wanttoknow67
12-06-12, 19:05
I don't think so. Perhaps Jordan?

Wonder if CeCe was one of the providers busted?

finefred
12-06-12, 19:51
Wonder if CeCe was one of the providers busted?Not unless the photos are really old.

Charaowns
12-07-12, 14:46
Jordan is one of the girls busted.

Too Nice
12-08-12, 21:07
Jordan is one of the girls busted.How old is Jordan? None of those ladies look 47 years old to me.

Grimwis
01-10-13, 04:30
Anyone have any luck in the Trego Minong area don't really know it but I'm stuck there for a few months

ChrlyHarper
01-10-13, 20:34
Anyone have any luck in the Trego Minong area don't really know it but I'm stuck there for a few monthsIf you are in trego you can drive up hwy 63 about 2 miles on your left there's a gentleman's club look for Peaches tell her big daddy sent you. Or you can take about haft hour drive to Hayward on 63 go thru town stay on 63 north and take a right turn on Phipps road follow that till you get to Phipps the bar you will have fun there also. Have fun at Phipps

Too ManyInches
01-10-13, 23:24
How old is Jordan? None of those ladies look 47 years old to me.When I look at the pics I don't think any of the three is jordan. Not the Jordan I have met at least. My friend was in the lockup with Maria and she said the cops called saying he was a truck driver and was paying extra for her to travel from Wausau to rapids and she normally won't meet a man at his hotel room. It was too much money to pass up. When she shows up to is a middle aged balding dumpy guy in his underwear and booze bottles on the table. Anyhow he asks what he gets for the money and she says pretty much anything and he says "anything?" And she says "we'll you can't f* me in the a$$ if that's what your asking" and then the cops came in and busted her.

Caseyw
01-12-13, 17:39
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Jack Crow
01-12-13, 18:19
Next weekend meeting friends at one of the resorts and sucks spending the rest of the nighte alone. Prefrences: nothing freaky, non smoker and not too young (mid 20's earliest). Race not important just must be friendly. To be honest, I don't know if there is any companions in the Dells. Just being optimistic. Thanks in advance.

Qjwin
03-20-13, 18:31
Apparently the Beloit authorities got sick and tired of the few bad apples ruining the experience at the Bear Chest-Silver Slipper Saloon and decided to shut the place down. Rumor has it it'll be re-opening in a couple weeks but won't be a strip club at all but rather a regular ol' night club-bar filled with the typical nightclub-bar women who are a waste of time and money.

OldFatUglyGuy
03-20-13, 21:50
Apparently the Beloit authorities got sick and tired of the few bad apples ruining the experience at the Bear Chest-Silver Slipper Saloon and decided to shut the place down. Rumor has it it'll be re-opening in a couple weeks but won't be a strip club at all but rather a regular ol' night club-bar filled with the typical nightclub-bar women who are a waste of time and money.Your rumor is true, the place went down hill, gangs and thugs. The shooting in the parking lot was the last straw.

The place used to be the best, dollar dances as your table, fun girls, I used to spend many a night there, just shows how a place can get ruined by the wrong people. It got to the point that you did not want to even go there with the low-life scum all around.

Howard5354
03-21-13, 09:23
Your rumor is true, the place went down hill, gangs and thugs. The shooting in the parking lot was the last straw.

The place used to be the best, dollar dances as your table, fun girls, I used to spend many a night there, just shows how a place can get ruined by the wrong people. It got to the point that you did not want to even go there with the low-life scum all around.What about the other two joints? Screaming Meemies and River Boat. Used to be some nice pussy in both those joints.

Boo1969
03-21-13, 13:29
What about the other two joints? Screaming Meemies and River Boat. Used to be some nice pussy in both those joints.I was there the other night. Cutie girls and fun.

Permanent Wood
03-22-13, 09:52
http://eauclaire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/p_l_e_a-_s_u-_r_e_-p_r_i_n-_c_e_s_s_-ask-about-my-specials-19/7641223

This one jumped the gun on her career, she needs another month to be legal.

Member #4345
03-26-13, 08:21
http://eauclaire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/p_l_e_a-_s_u-_r_e_-p_r_i_n-_c_e_s_s_-ask-about-my-specials-19/7641223

This one jumped the gun on her career, she needs another month to be legal.There are several of them running around with her that all look pretty young. Met one of them, got a bad vibe and left.

Howard5354
03-27-13, 07:35
I was there the other night. Cutie girls and fun.I pulled a few hot babes out of the Isabella Queen. Glad to learn its still going strong. I may have to visit and try to pull, LOL.

Mikelipp
03-29-13, 04:07
Your rumor is true, the place went down hill, gangs and thugs. The shooting in the parking lot was the last straw.

The place used to be the best, dollar dances as your table, fun girls, I used to spend many a night there, just shows how a place can get ruined by the wrong people. It got to the point that you did not want to even go there with the low-life scum all around.I was quite a regular myself for all the same reasons. I think the same guy always has and will own the property. But the people he let run the place were the biggest bunch of incompetent, narcissistic fools ever. They were preoccupied with remodeling and their facebook page instead of developing the place as a business. They should have paid a base salary like all the other places do to get a decent crew of girls.

Coldspy2008
03-29-13, 10:05
I was there the other night. Cutie girls and fun.Screamin' Memees is closed and the owner ended up loosing his liquor and entertainment license. Isabella is also owned by him, but since it is out of the city limits, it was not involved in the crackdown by our morally up-tight chief Leo.

However, at least for the time being, I'm, told there's no take out. You have to make separate arraignments.

Coldspy2008
03-30-13, 11:54
Here is a link from the Janesville Gazette that explains why the Silver Slipper is no more.

http://gazettextra.com/news/2013/mar/12/no-more-strippers-silver-slipper-beloit-town-board/

If I'm not mistaken, the Jake and Darlene McMahon referred to in the article are the same ones who owned Screamin MeeMees and currently own the Isabella River Queen. After 26 years with no problems the Bear Chest is bought by the McMahons who promptly run the place into the ground and lose the place.

Boo1969
03-30-13, 15:16
Here is a link from the Janesville Gazette that explains why the Silver Slipper is no more.

http://gazettextra.com/news/2013/mar/12/no-more-strippers-silver-slipper-beloit-town-board/

If I'm not mistaken, the Jake and Darlene McMahon referred to in the article are the same ones who owned Screamin MeeMees and currently own the Isabella River Queen. After 26 years with no problems the Bear Chest is bought by the McMahons who promptly run the place into the ground and lose the place.WOW! No they did not own Screamin MeeMees or Isabella Queens. They are the original owners of The Bear Chest / Screaming MeeMees. Get your story straight and quit talking BS about something you obviously know nothing about.

OldFatUglyGuy
03-30-13, 18:02
I think it is the McMahons that own Bearchest. Jim Halbagh owns the queen and owned MeeMees. I think a new group was running the bearchest and changed it to slippers. Not as much management as clientel that shut the place down. Thugs and bangers loaded the place. You didn't want to look at a girl wrong or maybe touch her cause hes scum bf was there and would stare you down. That is why guys that had money to burn left, the scum and trash that they attacted.

Boo1969
03-30-13, 18:50
I think it is the McMahons that own Bearchest. Jim Halbagh owns the queen and owned MeeMees. I think a new group was running the bearchest and changed it to slippers. Not as much management as clientel that shut the place down. Thugs and bangers loaded the place. You didn't want to look at a girl wrong or maybe touch her cause hes scum bf was there and would stare you down. That is why guys that had money to burn left, the scum and trash that they attacted.No same owners they just changed the name as a marketing ploy. Nothing in my post is wrong.

Howard5354
03-30-13, 19:09
No same owners they just changed the name as a marketing ploy. Nothing in my post is wrong.Not that it matters much but the girls will just travel to Madison or Rockford. I pulled some bad women out of that place. I nailed a few at Screaming and Isabella Queen too. Beloit is trying to get a gambling casino. So what do they think that will attract to the hood?

Coldspy2008
03-31-13, 15:32
WOW! No they did not own Screamin MeeMees or Isabella Queens. They are the original owners of The Bear Chest / Screaming MeeMees. Get your story straight and quit talking BS about something you obviously know nothing about.You are right. But if you'd read my post before you reacted you would have seen that I wrote "If I'm not mistaken..." I was. I apologize. There's no need to wig out.

OldFatUglyGuy
03-31-13, 18:48
WOW! No they did not own Screamin MeeMees or Isabella Queens. They are the original owners of The Bear Chest / Screaming MeeMees. Get your story straight and quit talking BS about something you obviously know nothing about.Not to get into a pissing match, but your post is WRONG! You contradict yourself, by saying they did not own MeeMee's and then say they do. Have a nice day.

Boo1969
03-31-13, 21:34
Not to get into a pissing match, but your post is WRONG! You contradict yourself, by saying they did not own MeeMee's and then say they do. Have a nice day.Your are correct I meant to say Bear Chest / Silver Slipper.

Boo1969
03-31-13, 21:44
You are right. But if you'd read my post before you reacted you would have seen that I wrote "If I'm not mistaken." I was. I apologize. There's no need to wig out.didn't mean to go off.

Howard5354
04-01-13, 08:04
didn't mean to go off.Any good pussy still left in Beloit and Janesville?

Coldspy2008
04-01-13, 08:59
Any good pussy still left in Beloit and Janesville?Yes, there is. See my report under Backpage Advertise Reviews about Carli.

Caseyw
04-23-13, 10:54
I thought there was an increased effort by LE in the area, and here is a link proving it:

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20130422/WDH0101/304220369/Police-combat-growing-prostitution-problem

I had been contacted by a provider by text last week, out of the blue, and asking me what to come see her and what I'd pay.

I tried to call her and could not leave a message. Tetxs kept coming at odd intervals, and never could Voice verify.

That burner phone of mine is now history.

Play safe and be careful here in CW people.

Six Thru Eleven
05-04-13, 10:47
Hey all!

What a dead forum for the LaCrosse area lately! I still have my diamond in the rough Maddie that I see regularly, but other than that there seems to be alot of Milwaukee girls in the Lax. 3 ROB girls always working. 1 currently posting about how her "the's" need attention and another posting about her 2-girl show, but only 1 girl (brunette, facing away from camera) is pictured.

Maddies # available for traders.

Stay safe,

6thru11

Mikelipp
05-05-13, 08:46
I think it is the McMahons that own Bearchest. Jim Halbagh owns the queen and owned MeeMees. I think a new group was running the bearchest and changed it to slippers. Not as much management as clientel that shut the place down. Thugs and bangers loaded the place. You didn't want to look at a girl wrong or maybe touch her cause hes scum bf was there and would stare you down. That is why guys that had money to burn left, the scum and trash that they attacted.I once saw a bar owner clean up his place fast. He simply installed a web cam system and allow the local police full access. It work like a bug zapper for a while, until the bad boys got the idea as to what was going on. Just like that, in a very short time the place was as clean as a whistle and the problem never returned.

Mikelipp
05-05-13, 08:53
I once saw a bar owner clean up his place fast. He simply installed a web cam system and allowed the local police full access. It work like a bug zapper for a while, until the bad boys got the idea as to what was going on. Just like that, in a very short time the place was as clean as a whistle and the problem never returned.

Caseyw
05-09-13, 11:59
Hello all,

I am not sure if this is the right place, so please excuse me if it isn't.

I was contacted by a woman that is somewhat UTR. She is leaving town soon, and looking to see a few good men before she leaves.

Very attractive, everything covered, and a nice person. 25 yo, dark hair, nice body.

I will share contact info for those that have interest and can meet Thursday.

Please pm me for the details.

She leaves Friday am.

Sinlover
05-09-13, 14:56
You are posting in the Other Areas section so you need to be specific as to where she is located. A description of her appearance and what services she provides will help her chances of getting some interest.

Hello all,

I was contacted by a woman that is somewhat UTR. She is leaving town soon, and looking to see a few good men before she leaves.

Very attractive, everything covered, and a nice person. 25 yo, dark hair, nice body.

She leaves Friday am.

Too ManyInches
05-09-13, 18:11
Good luck officer.

Hello all,

She leaves Friday am.

Caseyw
05-10-13, 09:37
TMI,

The forum is for assisting others.

You calling me LEO is uncalled for nor true.

You must be trying to up your post count.

So, next time, PM me if you have questions instead of being a douche.

Sinlover
05-10-13, 22:27
Ease up a bit Casey and look at your post from another point of view. You have been a member for more than 3 years and haven't posted very often and when you do it's looking for info. In fact, it looks like you only posted once offering information. So when you write a vague post about some girl located somewhere in Wisconsin you can pretty much expect some skepticism to come your way, especially when you didn't post further info. TMI didn't call you a pedophile or insult your mother. In this situation is "Good luck officer" all that bad?

TMI,

The forum is for assisting others.

You calling me LEO is uncalled for nor true.

You must be trying to up your post count.

So, next time, PM me if you have questions instead of being a douche.

Steve4100
05-10-13, 22:40
Casey,

All of this and we still have no idea what city or part of the state she "WAS" in. Makes it hard to know if we could have helped? Maybe next time.

Caseyw
05-11-13, 11:45
OK,

Having re-read, I can see where I was to cryptic and not really sharing useful information.

My apologies to TMI and others that didn't get good information here.

The lady in question is in the Wausau area. She has left the area for LV for 2-3 weeks.

She is not aware of this forum, and she has gone by the name Brooklyn.

We have met up every so often, she is energetic, and enthusiastic. She also is, however, concerned with some of the LEO activity that has been

Going on.

While I have been a member for 3 years, I do hobby occasionally. I travel extensively for work, and due to a previous provider trying to blackmail me by trying to out me, I am way more cautious now.

I really am just trying to give back to those here.

Again, I do apologize for being the " douche" and will do a better job for future posts.

Qjwin
05-11-13, 17:22
Ease up a bit Casey and look at your post from another point of view. You have been a member for more than 3 years and haven't posted very often and when you do it's looking for info. In fact, it looks like you only posted once offering information. So when you write a vague post about some girl located somewhere in Wisconsin you can pretty much expect some skepticism to come your way, especially when you didn't post further info. TMI didn't call you a pedophile or insult your mother. In this situation is "Good luck officer" all that bad?Excellent post Sinlover.

Too ManyInches
06-02-13, 01:53
Excellent post Sinlover.Funny story I finally decided to try Brooklyn before I read the follow ups today to my post and she was fantastic. If I would have known it was her in the vaguely vague report I would have been all over it. That girl is entusiastic and a real sweetheart. Though she told me she just turned 22 in April. She used to post with Carmen whose ad says she is 25.

It's a sad comment that calling someone officer is considered insulting. I was just going for the cheap laugh.

Boo1969
06-10-13, 15:02
Funny story I finally decided to try Brooklyn before I read the follow ups today to my post and she was fantastic. If I would have known it was her in the vaguely vague report I would have been all over it. That girl is entusiastic and a real sweetheart. Though she told me she just turned 22 in April. She used to post with Carmen whose ad says she is 25.

It's a sad comment that calling someone officer is considered insulting. I was just going for the cheap laugh.Are these pics accurate? More info please.

http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/body-of-a-goddess-brooklyn-is-back-21/6713059

Biggs4
06-11-13, 04:37
Are these pics accurate? More info please.

http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/body-of-a-goddess-brooklyn-is-back-21/6713059The girl in that ad looks TGTBT.

BustOne608
06-11-13, 16:25
Has anybody seen this girl before? Thinking about giving her a try.

http://janesville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/great-specials-fetish-friendly-call-now-20/8301268

LuvShortSkirts
06-11-13, 18:05
This is not Brooklyn's real pic but it is representative.

Too ManyInches
06-14-13, 03:03
Yes that is the girl I am talking about. I saw her again yesterday. I think this girl is a nympho. Whether its acting or not she is amazing with feedback. She really gets into it and and makes you feel like the greatest sex machine in the world. Of course YMMMV. I will be back many times. She claims that the photo you posted is the only real photo of her in the ad. Of course it is so far away and small It could be a picture of me. LOL.

I may be able to make out that the person in the picture has a neck tattoo and so does Brooklyn.

Once you see her you will realize the face photos are not her but she is as good looking as the girl in the pics. Brooklyn is very cute and has nice long legs and a fantastic rear. Nice relatively long hair. The only negative is her boobs they are not playboy boobs they are small real working mom with two kids boobs. She is also a very pleasant person to be with. I was never rushed and she did everything she could to make it a good experience. I think she is very comfortable with her body and what she does to make money. After talking to her my impression is she will help you with your kink as long as the price is right and doesn't endanger her health.

She does everything covered which is fine by me.

Anyhow a firm recommendation from me.

She does need to get an air conditioner though.

The girl in that ad looks TGTBT.

Biggs4
07-08-13, 13:26
Thanks for all the info on her. Appreciate it. I may try to get ahold of her when I'm in that part of the state again.

Yes that is the girl I am talking about. I saw her again yesterday. I think this girl is a nympho. Whether its acting or not she is amazing with feedback. She really gets into it and and makes you feel like the greatest sex machine in the world. Of course YMMMV. I will be back many times. She claims that the photo you posted is the only real photo of her in the ad. Of course it is so far away and small It could be a picture of me. LOL.

I may be able to make out that the person in the picture has a neck tattoo and so does Brooklyn.

Once you see her you will realize the face photos are not her but she is as good looking as the girl in the pics. Brooklyn is very cute and has nice long legs and a fantastic rear. Nice relatively long hair. The only negative is her boobs they are not playboy boobs they are small real working mom with two kids boobs. She is also a very pleasant person to be with. I was never rushed and she did everything she could to make it a good experience. I think she is very comfortable with her body and what she does to make money. After talking to her my impression is she will help you with your kink as long as the price is right and doesn't endanger her health.

She does everything covered which is fine by me.

Anyhow a firm recommendation from me.

She does need to get an air conditioner though.

Turkey John
09-08-13, 15:05
Hey guys, wondering If any of you can direct me to a rural motel in this area? Especially awesome of the place is close to a bar or bar restaurant.

THANKS!

Jack Crow
09-08-13, 20:44
Are there any entertainers that work in or around Tomahawk or will be there for Fall Ride (this week and weekend to come)? Will be with friends that are all swingers and I hate to bringing nothing to a party.

Northwoods
09-12-13, 01:04
Had a fellow monger hook me up with this one had to travel a bit to see her but when I arrived was greeted at the door by a cute brunette just out of the shower we went up stairs and here is the kicker we went into the kids room to fuck that was a little weird for me but I had drove an hour to see her so we went at it she gives great head and had a tight little pussy for having a couple kids all-and-all not a bad but not great 6 on the 10 point scale probably will see her again.

Zeuss
09-12-13, 22:50
Had a fellow monger hook me up with this one had to travel a bit to see her but when I arrived was greeted at the door by a cute brunette just out of the shower we went up stairs and here is the kicker we went into the kids room to fuck that was a little weird for me but I had drove an hour to see her so we went at it she gives great head and had a tight little pussy for having a couple kids all-and-all not a bad but not great 6 on the 10 point scale probably will see her again.This is a fascinating post; it would be much, much more useful if you gave a location and contact info.

Goodd
09-19-13, 07:22
I only make it out to Lacrosse 2-3 times a year, so along the line have lost touch with Maddie (petite cute blonde) can't find her number / ads. If anyone could PM it to me it would be appreciated.

Desirae7
09-19-13, 14:03
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Boulouc1
09-21-13, 13:28
How's the scene in Sheboygan? Any advice on where to look? Thanks!

Badboy Fun
09-22-13, 08:01
How's the scene in Sheboygan? Any advice on where to look? Thanks!Ii been there a few times for work not much in that area other then club Michigan that I know of.

Permanent Wood
11-04-13, 21:45
Jordan from Wausau area, mid 30's, blonde, 150# or so. She never got the best reviews and I think she was one of a few that got called down to Wisconsin Rapids for a date and ended up getting busted, 2012 I think. She did associate with some hotties though including one I saw that danced at ST. Well if I got this right she is dead. They wanted her to serve time and pay fines well now she is gone so hope those fuckers are happy.

Caseyw
11-05-13, 11:42
Damn! She wasn't the best but she wasn't the worst either.

Can you PM me what happened? She lived fairly close to me and we would say Hello, at the store.

Damn. That sucks!

Jordan from Wausau area, mid 30's, blonde, 150# or so. She never got the best reviews and I think she was one of a few that got called down to Wisconsin Rapids for a date and ended up getting busted, 2012 I think. She did associate with some hotties though including one I saw that danced at ST. Well if I got this right she is dead. They wanted her to serve time and pay fines well now she is gone so hope those fuckers are happy.

Charaowns
11-05-13, 13:55
Damn! She wasn't the best but she wasn't the worst either.

Can you PM me what happened? She lived fairly close to me and we would say Hello, at the store.

Damn. That sucks!I got to see her once and had fun looking at her big boobs while I was nailing her!

Dick Sergeant
11-23-13, 00:59
Whatever happened to Passion Pixie? I can't find her anywhere online. I hope she is still providing. If anyone has contact info for her, please PM me.

LPlage
11-25-13, 16:11
Whatever happened to Passion Pixie? I can't find her anywhere online. I hope she is still providing. If anyone has contact info for her, please PM me.Other sites have quoted her as having troubles and "most likely retired for good."

West16
11-26-13, 08:10
Other sites have quoted her as having troubles and "most likely retired for good."She just posted a message and link about having finally published a book.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/381726

Shortzie
11-26-13, 22:31
She just posted a message and link about having finally published a book.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/381726Sounds like some of her clients have inspired her writings. I wonder if they know who they are?

Dick Sergeant
11-28-13, 02:51
She just posted a message and link about having finally published a book.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/381726Where did she post the message?

Howard5354
11-28-13, 07:41
Sounds like some of her clients have inspired her writings. I wonder if they know who they are?I tried to order it.

Sconnie85
05-21-14, 15:52
I'm thinking about making a stop to see Lori tomorrow afternoon. Anyone have any recent intel on her? All communication has been via email, which is fine by me. I've seen a bit of info here and there, nothing really recent. Any intel would be appreciated, and I'd be more than willing to share intel on the Milwaukee scene!

Sconnie.

Soft Touches
05-22-14, 14:38
Hi all; I'm going to be spending some time in Dodgeville area and noticed it doesn't seem to have anything going on.

Would anyone have any suggestions as to clubs, spa's or other entertainment ideas in the area?

I'd appreciate the help...and yes I'll be able to travel. PM me if you have any info to share.

Thanks.

ST.

Sinlover
05-22-14, 18:34
Hi all; I'm going to be spending some time in Dodgeville area and noticed it doesn't seem to have anything going on.

Would anyone have any suggestions as to clubs, spa's or other entertainment ideas in the area?

I'd appreciate the help...and yes I'll be able to travel. PM me if you have any info to share.

Thanks.

ST.Madison will be your best bet if you don't want to drive to Milwaukee or Chicago so make sure you read the Madison forum. Geisha House (GH) and Rising Sun (RS) are two places where you can have more than the usual amount of massage parlor fun. PM me with any questions you may have or for more info.

JimmyAgain
05-30-14, 16:04

Thanks.

ST.Madison is a good bet and close by. If you're looking for company to come see you PM me and I'll give you my current favorite in Madison.

LuvShortSkirts
07-25-14, 20:04
2 adds popped on Wausau that really smell. They got really hot pics that are TGTBT fakes with phone numbers with no histories. http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/check-out-the-hot-girl-next-door-in-call-only-21/10545326.

Check Out the Hot Girl Next Door In Call Only - 21.

Posted: Friday, July 25,2014 5:41 PM.

Check Out the Hot Girl Next Door ; In Call Only - 21.

Gentlemen, You're a VIP. Come and get a relaxing and pleasurable experience.

Lovely and classy lady.

No Rush and Safe Location. Call now.

Call or Text Sara at 414-269-4453.

Only in town tonight.

Poster's age: 21.

334998334996 http://wausau.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-special-gift-tasha-has-arrived-jaw-dropping-skills-23/10545317.

Your ◆SPECIAL GIFT TASHA◆ has arrived! ◆ Jaw Dropping Skills! - 23.

Hi Boys!

Come get spoiled by your New sexy Blond Bombshell.

I'm what you call the ◆9670;ULTIMATE PACKAGE◆9670; Standing 5'5 with a beautiful Smile & a Stacked Body! Book Tasha Now!

In Call Only.

Call or text only (920 three five four 4028).

Ask about my specials.

Poster's age: 23.