PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Dmurray
12-12-14, 12:33
So I get a lot of texts from a friend of mine. She wants some help.

I am not in the area to help her but would pass her number on to SM who would treat her well.

White spinner A / be cup, no kids tight.Has anyone had any success meeting with her this week? I tried every day this week to reach her, but she never answers her phone.

Whistles
12-12-14, 12:56
Has anyone had any success meeting with her this week? I tried every day this week to reach her, but she never answers her phone.Reached her by text but meeting didn't work out. I was down by the airport at night when I texted her and didn't want to make my way to a well-known sketchy part of the north side.

But she responded to texts pretty quickly.

FerrariForMe
12-13-14, 08:27
Has anyone had any success meeting with her this week? I tried every day this week to reach her, but she never answers her phone.Finally met up with her the end of this week. She has been having phone problems, no charger, so she charges only when she hooks up with a friend.

I got her out of the dump notels she was in this week and took her to a better location. , so this weekend may be a good time to see her, before she goes back.

She said she is extremely nervous about seeing new guys, so just take it slow with her and she will treat you right.

ItaloSamoa
12-13-14, 11:12
I think 2 different Katie's are being discussed here. One is no longer seeing anyone new and crossed most all off that list to my knowledge from here, the other I'm not sure who it is. I'm thinking we're talking the Kirstin Dunst look a like, "Captivating Katy".

Surprised to hear she was haunting sleazy notels though.

Dmurray
12-13-14, 11:18
I think 2 different Katie's are being discussed here. One is no longer seeing anyone new and crossed most all off that list to my knowledge from here, the other I'm not sure who it is. I'm thinking we're talking the Kirstin Dunst look a like, "Captivating Katy".

Surprised to hear she was haunting sleazy notels though.We are talking about the UTR Katy, not captivating Katie.

FerrariForMe
12-13-14, 11:22

Surprised to hear she was haunting sleazy notels though.Not Captivating Katy, she's still strictly outcall, unless you can catch her when her roommates are out. Not sure of the other Katy you're referring too. This Katy seems to be UTR. I can't find any history on her. At least nothing to match a picture to the girl I saw.

ItaloSamoa
12-13-14, 11:25
We are talking about the UTR Katy, not captivating Katie.Ok, that makes more sense still. Milwaukee guy threw me off when he said "Germantown Katie" and then a discussion of Katie's followed.

ItaloSamoa
12-13-14, 11:28
Not Captivating Katy, she's still strictly outcall, unless you can catch her when her roommates are out. Not sure of the other Katy you're referring too. This Katy seems to be UTR. I can't find any history on her. At least nothing to match a picture to the girl I saw.This wouldn't be Johnkats Katy, would it? If so I have a picture of her. Care to describe her looks?

ItaloSamoa
12-15-14, 17:43
So I'd love to know if anyone is having any luck hooking up with this girl. I've been trying for 3 days now with no success. First she's one place then she's not, then she'll be available at a certain time with incall, then she has no incall and is at a friends, I ask her what can I do to help, response 2-3 hrs later, then she's going to have incall today and we agree to contact at 2:30, and I get no response back.

This girl is very unreliable to say the least.

Johnkat111
12-15-14, 18:10
So I'd love to know if anyone is having any luck hooking up with this girl. I've been trying for 3 days now with no success. First she's one place then she's not, then she'll be available at a certain time with incall, then she has no incall and is at a friends, I ask her what can I do to help, response 2-3 hrs later, then she's going to have incall today and we agree to contact at 2:30, and I get no response back.

This girl is very unreliable to say the least.I'm 0 for 3 with her so far. I met her a couple of times but never in the biblical sense. She isn't really UTR since half the seniors on the board have her digits. I'm starting to smell another Lisa M situation.

X Factor414
12-15-14, 23:27

This girl is very unreliable to say the least.She replies back pretty quick with me. Told me where she's at.

We're talking about wanttoknow67's utr Katy right?

Johnkat111
12-15-14, 23:54
This wouldn't be Johnkats Katy, would it? If so I have a picture of her. Care to describe her looks?Can we stop with the JohnKat UTR girls? You guys are going to have me on moderation until the year 2020. Wanttoknow introduced her to LonelyGuy who introduced her to Stallis and me. There are no girls UTR or otherwise that I can offer more than digits for.

X Factor414
12-16-14, 01:48
Can we stop with the JohnKat UTR girls? You guys are going to have me on moderation until the year 2020. Wanttoknow introduced her to LonelyGuy who introduced her to Stallis and me. There are no girls UTR or otherwise that I can offer more than digits for.Speaking of lonelyguy, haven't seen him post in awhile. Anyone know his whereabouts?

He was a great contributor to this forum.

OlderFunGuy
12-16-14, 02:06
Bella had a post up on Saturday I think Anyhow the post is gone but I am posting a pic. Texted back and forth a bit and then nothing. So late Monday night I get a text from her that she is in a bind. Needs $200 but if Ican help her out right away I get 3 sessions with her. Mmmmm So where are you honey? Park Ridge motel in Kenosha. Jeez, I am in Brookfield. Kind of far. OK Well can you Western Union the money? No, sorry. Well my mom can stop by your place and pick the money up. Well, I don't think so. I am sleeping. End of story 356494.

OlderFunGuy
12-16-14, 03:56

This girl is very unreliable to say the least.Well we were texting back and forth around midnight. She sends a pic nice! She is at a southside motel OK we get down to the negotiation stage. She says "depends on what you want to do". Instant turn off for me. I don't see ladies with a la carte pricing. Lets see blow job? That is $ kissing? That is $ DATY? That is $ house salad with French dressing on the side? LOL.

FerrariForMe
12-16-14, 08:25

This girl is very unreliable to say the least.Katy and I have had 2 dates. She has no incall, so both times I had to pick her up and take her to a hotel, and both times asked for a ride somewhere after. I think the novelty has worn off for me, she's becoming way too much work. I would only see her again if she gets a decent incall.

FerrariForMe
12-16-14, 08:27
She replies back pretty quick with me. Told me where she's at.

We're talking about wanttoknow67's utr Katy right?Yeah, that's the Katy. But have you seen her yet?

X Factor414
12-16-14, 09:47
Yeah, that's the Katy. But have you seen her yet?Yes, saw her at the diamond on 62 and fondulac.

Told her will not see her again at that location. Txt with her last night stated she's at a much nicer place on sside.

NewCleve
12-16-14, 10:28
I'm 0 for 3 with her so far. I met her a couple of times but never in the biblical sense. She isn't really UTR since half the seniors on the board have her digits. I'm starting to smell another Lisa M situation.What happened with "Lisa M"?

Waldo999
12-16-14, 10:40
What happened with "Lisa M"?LM decided that she fell in love and moved to a small town south of Milwaukee. So far it seems like she is happy, but you never know with a woman like her. Keep your eyes open and see if she pops back up in six months. From what I know of her, there is simply no single man alive that can satisfy her needs.

Johnkat111
12-16-14, 12:47
Yes, saw her at the diamond on 62 and fondulac.

Told her will not see her again at that location. Txt with her last night stated she's at a much nicer place on sside.Man you got balls the size of grapefruits! I found that place way too scary to go into even though the provider made me an offer I couldn't refuse. The place reminded me of a halfway house for convicted felons.

Whistles
12-16-14, 15:05
Yeah, that's the Katy. But have you seen her yet?Katy has problems familiar to anyone who sees providers. Some of them are apparent when you look at her closely.

I beg of you guys to play very very safe if you decide to date her, and I will leave it at that on the open forum. I chose not to partake.

W.

ItaloSamoa
12-16-14, 18:50
Can we stop with the JohnKat UTR girls? You guys are going to have me on moderation until the year 2020. Wanttoknow introduced her to LonelyGuy who introduced her to Stallis and me. There are no girls UTR or otherwise that I can offer more than digits for.Sorry Johnkat, I only call her that because I first heard of her from you and she was at that time, truly a utr as far as I could tell. Having said that my personal opinion is I would prefer you were not under moderation as I know I can trust your information 100%, you've been around much longer than me and proven yourself through multiple sources.

Your crime is breaking the rules of the site owner unintentionally IMO. And IMO I'd like to see you cut some slack.

ItaloSamoa
12-16-14, 18:55
I completely agree.

Instant turn off for me. I don't see ladies with a la carte pricing.

OldBear
12-17-14, 02:44
I completely agree.Ditto. If they say we are paying for time and companionship, then "extras" should not be discussed. Ever.

NewCleve
12-18-14, 23:55
Yes, saw her at the diamond on 62 and fondulac.

Told her will not see her again at that location. Txt with her last night stated she's at a much nicer place on sside.I've exchanged texts with her for a little bit now. I refuse to see her at her location, it's just not a good area. I am not even willing to pick her up because she won't send me any pics. Can anyone verify her good looks and provide a general description?

Msteresc
12-19-14, 08:45
I've exchanged texts with her for a little bit now. I refuse to see her at her location, it's just not a good area. I am not even willing to pick her up because she won't send me any pics. Can anyone verify her good looks and provide a general description?She's a spinner, long dirty blonde (mid back), about 5' 3" about 100#, nice to look at, always seemed clean and dressed ok. Well worth the low rates she will accept not street rates but a little higher, kinda rushed oral and not high skilled at it. The rides pretty good. I would and will take my turn again and you should too.

Member #4705
12-20-14, 03:45
Katy has problems familiar to anyone who sees providers. Some of them are apparent when you look at her closely.

I beg of you guys to play very very safe if you decide to date her, and I will leave it at that on the open forum. I chose not to partake.

W.I'll second this. I saw her 6-7 times and got a little to relaxed with her. I gave her a thumbs up UTR review and gave the number to multiple individuals. She appears to have some personal stuff going on right now and she put me in kind of a bad spot. Won't see her at all right now.

TappinDatAss
12-20-14, 10:44
I'll second this. I saw her 6-7 times and got a little to relaxed with her. I gave her a thumbs up UTR review and gave the number to multiple individuals. She appears to have some personal stuff going on right now and she put me in kind of a bad spot. Won't see her at all right now.I know I do not have a high post count nor am I a senior but I have been around the block enough. I will also say that all should be very very careful with Katy. I know her very well and as I have talked to a few of you in private messages there are some serious issues with her. I would completely agree to stay away from her.

AcuraTL32
12-22-14, 01:28
Hey guys. So I am going to splurge on a trip to Montreal by myself over the Christmas holiday. I will be there for 3 nights in downtown Montreal. This will be my first time out of the country. I have done a lot of research regarding the hobby over there. I've check out some websites regarding massages and eacorts (agencies and independent). Anyone have suggestions, advice, tips, tricks, etc related to the hobby or not. I'm book at the Hotel Chez Swann which seems to be somewhat near all the attractions.

I'm in my mid twenties andwill not be rental a vehicle as many have complained about parking and such that reminds me of Chicago.

Thanks.

Edit: I signed up and have been reading on the merc.ca forum but they don't seem to update their forums quite as much.

MilwFreeze
12-22-14, 08:07
Hello just wanted to introduce myself to the site. I've been a longtime lurker. Would like to thank everyone for their useful information and look forward to discussing the various topics with you gentlemen. Happy Holidays!

Whistles
12-22-14, 08:29
Great hobbying city. Several agencies there are actually ok to deal with, and indies can be great too. There are many good outcall options, and public transit is excellent if you want to get to an incall in the city.

The board you're looking for is "merb.cc" not "merc.ca". Like any forum, do a lot of reading and searching and only ask questions after you've done your reading.

W.

Hey guys. So I am going to splurge on a trip to Montreal by myself over the Christmas holiday. I will be there for 3 nights in downtown Montreal. This will be my first time out of the country. I have done a lot of research regarding the hobby over there. I've check out some websites regarding massages and eacorts (agencies and independent). Anyone have suggestions, advice, tips, tricks, etc related to the hobby or not. I'm book at the Hotel Chez Swann which seems to be somewhat near all the attractions.

I'm in my mid twenties andwill not be rental a vehicle as many have complained about parking and such that reminds me of Chicago.

Thanks.

Edit: I signed up and have been reading on the merc.ca forum but they don't seem to update their forums quite as much.

Dmb4100
12-22-14, 14:03
Mandy love has genital and oral herpes. I heard this through someone she used to work with. Stay safe and healthy. This is not a post out of anger or anything based on nonsense. Please heed my advice.

ItaloSamoa
12-22-14, 14:25
Angela told me this about 6 months ago. If you just heard it recently, well.

Mandy love has genital and oral herpes. I heard this through someone she used to work with. Stay safe and healthy. This is not a post out of anger or anything based on nonsense. Please heed my advice.

Mkejoe
12-22-14, 15:00
Angela told me this about 6 months ago. If you just heard it recently, well.I heard the same thing from Stafani who lived with Angela. I just assumed they had a falling out with Manny and were trying to screw her over.

LookingForLefty
12-22-14, 15:20
I heard the same thing from Stafani who lived with Angela. I just assumed they had a falling out with Manny and were trying to screw her over.When you patronize high volume women that have a long history of addiction and encounters with LEO, don't expect then to be clean. If you need FS go see a professional provider. If you just need a release go to an AMP. Take it from an old timer, I don't care how good a ride they give you, its not worth a trip to the clinic.

CheddarMonger
12-22-14, 17:14
Angela told me this about 6 months ago. If you just heard it recently, well.She told me the same thing about 18 months ago. I did see Mandy after that as I had written it off as a squabble. However, I was more guarded about activities with her than usual.

CM.

AcuraTL32
12-22-14, 20:12
Great hobbying city. Several agencies there are actually ok to deal with, and indies can be great too. There are many good outcall options, and public transit is excellent if you want to get to an incall in the city.

The board you're looking for is "merb.cc" not "merc.ca". Like any forum, do a lot of reading and searching and only ask questions after you've done your reading.

W.Thanks Whistles. That looks to be the forum I should be researching!

OlderFunGuy
12-24-14, 12:14
If you have ever used this site, you know how useless it is unless you are a "VIP" I have posted reviews there in the past and it a huge pain in the ass to post a review. I gave up posting reviews there this summer when a review I wrote was sent back to me THREE times by the administrator for rewrite. I thought it was a clever well written review. I don't know what else he wanted, short of me making up a bunch of bullshit, which I won't do. In any event, I splurged and bought the quarterly VIP package. So, if there is someone that wants the "juicy details" on a provider but you don't want to spend the cash, let me know and I would be happy to check it out for you. Merry Christmas!!

Waldo999
12-25-14, 13:32
If you have ever used this site, you know how useless it is unless you are a "VIP" I have posted reviews there in the past and it a huge pain in the ass to post a review. I gave up posting reviews there this summer when a review I wrote was sent back to me THREE times by the administrator for rewrite. I thought it was a clever well written review. I don't know what else he wanted, short of me making up a bunch of bullshit, which I won't do. In any event, I splurged and bought the quarterly VIP package. So, if there is someone that wants the "juicy details" on a provider but you don't want to spend the cash, let me know and I would be happy to check it out for you. Merry Christmas!!Same thing happens to me. For a while I could place reviews and got the VIP option. However, over the past few years they have tossed my reviews back and I just gave up trying to report anything. Don't know what is up at all with that site.

MilwMrHorny
12-25-14, 14:04
Same thing happens to me. For a while I could place reviews and got the VIP option. However, over the past few years they have tossed my reviews back and I just gave up trying to report anything. Don't know what is up at all with that site.I gave up on TER a long time ago, you shouldn't have to rewrite a review two or three times just to get it accepted. It's like WTF, what more do you want? Then if you write a bad review, it's even harder to get it accepted! Why not just take what you have to say as long as it's detailed, clean and truthful. Otherwise what good is it!

X Factor414
12-25-14, 15:23
If you have ever used this site, you know how useless it is unless you are a "VIP" I have posted reviews there in the past and it a huge pain in the ass to post a review. I gave up posting reviews there this summer when a review I wrote was sent back to me THREE times by the administrator for rewrite. I thought it was a clever well written review. I don't know what else he wanted, short of me making up a bunch of bullshit, which I won't do. In any event, I splurged and bought the quarterly VIP package. So, if there is someone that wants the "juicy details" on a provider but you don't want to spend the cash, let me know and I would be happy to check it out for you. Merry Christmas!!I feel the same about that site. Couple of my reviews came back so I never bothered again.

Thanks for the offer.

Whistles
12-25-14, 15:44
Thanks Whistles. That looks to be the forum I should be researching!Glad to help. Just beware they have advertisers and cater to them a bit on the boards, but you can find plenty of board contributors who will give the honest scoop.

Last time I saw a minor porn star named Amy Lee, you can look her up on line. Worked for an agency but they were totally cool. Incredible. 2 hrs of total PSE in my hotel room for 300.

W.

CharlieKane200
12-25-14, 16:06
If you have ever used this site, you know how useless it is unless you are a "VIP" I have posted reviews there in the past and it a huge pain in the ass to post a review. I gave up posting reviews there this summer when a review I wrote was sent back to me THREE times by the administrator for rewrite. I thought it was a clever well written review. I don't know what else he wanted, short of me making up a bunch of bullshit, which I won't do. In any event, I splurged and bought the quarterly VIP package. So, if there is someone that wants the "juicy details" on a provider but you don't want to spend the cash, let me know and I would be happy to check it out for you. Merry Christmas!!Thanks for the offer. As YMMV always, I just use that site to get the basics.

CheeseLover
12-26-14, 10:54
I heard very positive words about Kirby who is a UTR. A reputable senior was kind enough to share her contact info. Scheduling was through text. Her responses through text messages was erratic. We scheduled once and she just stopped replying on the day of the appointment. We rescheduled and kept her appointment the second time. She is strictly out call only and will need to be picked up from her location. She is about 5'5" tall, Native American, green eyes, brunette (shoulder length hair), perky be cups, couple of small tattoos with a few piercings (nipple, chest and navel). She had a day off work when I saw her, but she made no effort to look good. Dressed extremely casually. Face is 5/10 but body is 8/10. She either smokes a lot or is exposed to a lot of second hand smoke or both, because she smelt like cigarettes. Session was very plain. Felt very mechanical and just no passion. Damage was $ for half hour. It's been a few days but the cigarette smell from my car refuses to go and keeps reminding me of her. From what I have heard, she gets more passionate once she knows you, but unfortunately my first impressions weren't positive and have no plans on repeating (no passion, cigarette smell, lack of effort on appearance and all the driving back and forth. Just does not seem worth it).

Dmurray
12-26-14, 11:57
I heard very positive words about Kirby who is a UTR. A reputable senior was kind enough to share her contact info. Scheduling was through text. Her responses through text messages was erratic. We scheduled once and she just stopped replying on the day of the appointment. We rescheduled and kept her appointment the second time. She is strictly out call only and will need to be picked up from her location. She is about 5'5" tall, Native American, green eyes, brunette (shoulder length hair), perky be cups, couple of small tattoos with a few piercings (nipple, chest and navel). She had a day off work when I saw her, but she made no effort to look good. Dressed extremely casually. Face is 5/10 but body is 8/10. She either smokes a lot or is exposed to a lot of second hand smoke or both, because she smelt like cigarettes. Session was very plain. Felt very mechanical and just no passion. Damage was $ for half hour. It's been a few days but the cigarette smell from my car refuses to go and keeps reminding me of her. From what I have heard, she gets more passionate once she knows you, but unfortunately my first impressions weren't positive and have no plans on repeating (no passion, cigarette smell, lack of effort on appearance and all the driving back and forth. Just does not seem worth it).Thanks for the review. I was thinking about seeing her because I got her number, but I will probably pass. This is what I don't like about young girls, they are too unpredictable. I see that a few days ago I got a call from UTR Katy, I couldn't get her to call me back weeks ago, and now she calls me out of the blue.

CheeseLover
12-26-14, 12:38
Thanks for the review. I was thinking about seeing her because I got her number, but I will probably pass. This is what I don't like about young girls, they are too unpredictable. I see that a few days ago I got a call from UTR Katy, I couldn't get her to call me back weeks ago, and now she calls me out of the blue.It's impossible to know which "Katy" is being referred to in the post. There's a UTR Katy, Katy from Craig list and backpage Katy (captivating). I wish they put some thoughts about the name to choose considering how common it is.

Johnkat111
12-26-14, 12:51
Thanks for the review. I was thinking about seeing her because I got her number, but I will probably pass. This is what I don't like about young girls, they are too unpredictable. I see that a few days ago I got a call from UTR Katy, I couldn't get her to call me back weeks ago, and now she calls me out of the blue.Young girls aren't necessarily unpredictable, young girls who are heavy drug users are. A new full time job and expanded customer base did not do this girl any favors. As much as I love her body, I am no longer seeing her because of ancillary reasons.

Wj0272
12-26-14, 14:33
I feel the same about that site. Couple of my reviews came back so I never bothered again.

Thanks for the offer.Same here! Nice site but a pain in the ass. I did the same as you guys.

Member #5121
12-27-14, 20:40
I recently placed an adult want ad on both Craigs and Backpage. Maybe it's the holidays and everyone is in need of cash, but now I'm absolutely swimming in AA contacts. I found one or two that seem both pretty and safe. It's almost more trouble than its worth. If anyone has a UTR white girl for massage, I'd gladly transfer all the contact info and photo's to you. Who knows, there's probably a monger out there who wishes they were up to their ears in available AA action. PM me for my personal email.

Coochie Eater
12-28-14, 18:52
I don't know every reason, but I do know one: I LOVE the thought of a woman with a million dicks stuck in her. Used goods? YOU BET!! I picked up one girl who told me she did a bukkake party and sucked off 60 guys in about 2 hours. She was totally covered in cum. She was stuck out of town and needed money. One of my favorite girls travels to Chicago and runs BP there. She's done 10 guys in one day. Fuck! In one week, even if she only averaged 5 a day, she'd have 35 guys rammin and jammin that pussy.

And I love the thought of it. One cute little hooker getting poked and sucking so many dicks it would make a normal woman's head spin.

So there you have it. Reason number one for hookers in my life. How about you guys? What makes you drop cash on strange women that could be shoving a knife in your balls as well as swallowing? Let's hear from you!

Coochie (the sick fuck) Eater.

God Bless You All.

X Factor414
12-30-14, 12:50
Is it just me or does searching by phone # no longer working on Facebook?

Nachynn
12-30-14, 13:15
Is it just me or does searching by phone # no longer working on Facebook?Worked for me today.

Remember, if a phone number is not linked to a profile, it will not have any information.

Member #4705
12-31-14, 02:07
Worked for me today.

Remember, if a phone number is not linked to a profile, it will not have any information.Another good reason NOT to link ANY number to your Facebook account. You may use a burner phone, but if somehow a provider ends up with your name, hits FB and your real number is on it a potentially embarrassing or worse situation could develop.

Badger53
12-31-14, 15:40
OK, so was looking for something new and came across this girl.

http://414-791-2108.escortphonelist.com/sexy-playful-white-girl-available-now-2447189.html

Pleasantly surprised by a couple of things.

She actually is the girl in the pics.

She doesn't have any tattoos.

Loves to give head, can DT and swallows.

Tight pussy, tall tight body.

She enjoys what she is doing, and she came twice while together.

She was actually staying in a decent motel in Stallis.

Was well worth the $100 I spent.

Her name is. Katie.

Before asking, she is none of the previous Katie's that have been discussed.

I suggested she change her name to avoid confusion.

She is looking for a few more reliable guys.

Happy New Year!

LookingForLefty
12-31-14, 17:07

http://414-791-2108.escortphonelist.com/sexy-playful-white-girl-available-now-2447189.html

Her name is. Katie.

Happy New Year!"But wait, theres more!" as Ronnie Ronco used to say, if you call in the next 30 minutes we will throw in her twin sister for free!! Along with a money back guarantee too?

Badger53
12-31-14, 17:40
"But wait, theres more!" as Ronnie Ronco used to say, if you call in the next 30 minutes we will throw in her twin sister for free!! Along with a money back guarantee too?I guess what I was trying to say was that I wasn't expecting much, and for once one of these girls exceeded my expectations.

ScooterAllCity
12-31-14, 20:06
"But wait, theres more!" as Ronnie Ronco used to say, if you call in the next 30 minutes we will throw in her twin sister for free!! Ronnie Ronco as you call him is Ron Popeil. He sure was quite the sales genius. He could sell just about anything.

LookingForLefty
01-01-15, 02:50
I guess what I was trying to say was that I wasn't expecting much, and for once one of these girls exceeded my expectations.I'm glad you had a good time but in all these years I've never met a provider who was perfect in all categories. Sounds TGTBT.

Johnkat111
01-01-15, 11:34
I guess what I was trying to say was that I wasn't expecting much, and for once one of these girls exceeded my expectations.Based on the reputation of Badger53, I have added "seeing Katie" to my list of New Years resolutions.

Badger53
01-01-15, 12:40
I'm glad you had a good time but in all these years I've never met a provider who was perfect in all categories. Sounds TGTBT.Didn't say she was perfect, just that she exceeded my expectations.

MilwPussyHound
01-01-15, 12:52

Her name is. Katie.

Happy New Year!I thought it was a good report. Wish more guys would write reports like yours. I think Lefty is just teasing you in a fun way. I wouldn't take it to heart. I get it you don't want to be misunderstood or have words put in your mouth. As I said and I could be wrong but I don't think I am, he is just giving you a hard time but in a playful way.

LookingForLefty
01-01-15, 18:14
I thought it was a good report. Wish more guys would write reports like yours. I think Lefty is just teasing you in a fun way. I wouldn't take it to heart. I get it you don't want to be misunderstood or have words put in your mouth. As I said and I could be wrong but I don't think I am, he is just giving you a hard time but in a playful way.No, I'm just jealous and envious. Would be nice to find a real girl friend that hot and fun.

Member #4705
01-01-15, 22:19
Didn't say she was perfect, just that she exceeded my expectations.I had something set up with her last week and she didn't pick up or respond to texts on the second call of a two call system. I'll have to try again.

ScooterAllCity
01-02-15, 12:06
I had something set up with her last week and she didn't pick up or respond to texts on the second call of a two call system. I'll have to try again.She was probably pounding Badger53 when you were trying the second call. First come first serve. LOL!

Coochie Eater
01-02-15, 15:30
Hey! My big titted black hooker wants to do a bukkake party! Cum one, cum ALL! She would love to be coated in hot steaming baby batter from a bunch of older white guys. I suspect older means 'over 18', but you get the idea.

So anyway, if you're interested, PM me. I can guarantee that if you're not a senior, I WILL NOT RESPOND to you. And even then, I better have seen you on this board a LOT.

I know you're all a bunch of paranoid sick fucks who don't want anyone else to know you, but HEY, this is a great opportunity. If you can trust an unknown woman with your balls in her mouth, you sure as fuck can trust a fat.

Old white dude who will never touch your balls. PM me! Perversion awaits!

Coochie (always wanted to be a porn star) Eater.

God Bless You All!

Tomamy
01-02-15, 21:59
Hey! My big titted black hooker wants to do a bukkake party! Cum one, cum ALL! She would love to be coated in hot steaming baby batter from a bunch of older white guys. I suspect older means 'over 18', but you get the idea.

So anyway, if you're interested, PM me. I can guarantee that if you're not a senior, I WILL NOT RESPOND to you. And even then, I better have seen you on this board a LOT.

I know you're all a bunch of paranoid sick fucks who don't want anyone else to know you, but HEY, this is a great opportunity. If you can trust an unknown woman with your balls in her mouth, you sure as fuck can trust a fat.

Old white dude who will never touch your balls. PM me! Perversion awaits!

Coochie (always wanted to be a porn star) Eater.

God Bless You All!In my old age, I only ooze like a small volcano that's been inactive for years these days. Maybe if I drank more water I would be able to shot my load all over a hot face. Tommy (volcano ooze man).

NewCleve
01-03-15, 01:52

Her name is. Katie.

Happy New Year!Great girl, would definitely recommend. Great waist and pretty face.

WillowRut
01-03-15, 14:42
So I was in the mood and I decided to make a few calls. No luck untill I called Mason. Saw her in less than an hour at her place and wow. WOW. I had a great time. She usually charges $ but she gave me a new years eve deal at. 8 had the best time.

Guys if you like the biggest boobs on the circuit, and a girl who sucks like a champ. She is it.

I bet she isn't even 5 ft tall and in perfect shape. What a body. GFE all the way. My ATF now. Thanks whoever turned me on to her. She is wonderful.

X Factor414
01-03-15, 18:12
Worked for me today.

Remember, if a phone number is not linked to a profile, it will not have any information.For some reason searching by phone numbers don't work for me anymore. I'm wondering if it's something in my settings. Numbers that I used to be able to search doesn't show a hit anymore.

Edit: looks like searching by phone number works when I used the laptop but does not work when I use app on iPhone.

JvMan
01-04-15, 01:02
So I was in the mood and I decided to make a few calls. No luck untill I called Mason. Saw her in less than an hour at her place and wow. WOW. I had a great time. She usually charges $ but she gave me a new years eve deal at. 8 had the best time.

Guys if you like the biggest boobs on the circuit, and a girl who sucks like a champ. She is it.

I bet she isn't even 5 ft tall and in perfect shape. What a body. GFE all the way. My ATF now. Thanks whoever turned me on to her. She is wonderful.So I read your thread and decided to call her cause I haven't seen her for a little while. Saw her today too, and she was a fine big boobed lady. She always comes to the door wearing hardly nothing. She is also always just showered, which is nice.

Thanks willow.

FYI I am the one who turned her on to you.

You welcome.

JV.

OlderFunGuy
01-04-15, 02:13
Just a reminder if you want "juicy details" let me know.

Tippe
01-04-15, 04:16
Anyone seen Mandy Marie as of late? I haven't been able to contact her and wanted to come back to Miltown to revisit 'my first'.

Wanttoknow67
01-04-15, 05:43
JvMan your in box is full.

OldBear
01-04-15, 12:51
Anyone seen Mandy Marie as of late? I haven't been able to contact her and wanted to come back to Miltown to revisit 'my first'.Don't hold me to this but there was a story that she was in a car wreck and is no longer with us.

OlderFunGuy
01-04-15, 13:05
Don't hold me to this but there was a story that she was in a car wreck and is no longer with us.Well she had an ad posted on BP in December and a guy posted a review on her on some other review site on 12/29/14 so it looks like she is still around.

Lipstickbj
01-04-15, 13:28
Don't hold me to this but there was a story that she was in a car wreck and is no longer with us.When did that happen and that is very sad if that is the case.

YellowMoon1
01-04-15, 13:34
When did that happen and that is very sad if that is the case.That was Mandy from the southside, not Mandy Marie.

Daprip
01-04-15, 14:18
So I read your thread and decided to call her cause I haven't seen her for a little while. Saw her today too, and she was a fine big boobed lady. She always comes to the door wearing hardly nothing. She is also always just showered, which is nice.

Thanks willow.

You welcome.

JV.Hey guys who's Mason? Can't find her on BP. Is she UTR? Any chance of getting digits? Thanks!

Jsmth537
01-04-15, 15:09
When did that happen and that is very sad if that is the case.http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/57-34b-curvynot-fat-120-lbs-23/8769347

If it's the Mandy Marie above she is very alive and just had a kid. The one who died went by Mandy if I remember.

JvMan
01-04-15, 15:53
Hey guys who's Mason? Can't find her on BP. Is she UTR? Any chance of getting digits? Thanks!Kind of ironic. Mason has never advertised. She is one of them you hear about from others. She is now my favorite. Funny she does this on the side, she has other legit jobs. What a body. I think she is 4'10" and has the biggest rack on the market.

Yes bigger than Dakota, Sadia, and anyone else I can think of.

Monopolizr
01-04-15, 16:17
Hey guys who's Mason? Can't find her on BP. Is she UTR? Any chance of getting digits? Thanks!I second the motion.

SoteloAndres30
01-04-15, 19:03
I'm looking to try out new girls, what's another good website to check out provider besides BP?

Thanks fellas.

Bocondo
01-04-15, 21:22
Hi Guys,

I will be in Milwaukee area next week and was wondering if you guys can recommend something, looking for white spinner with good bbj skills. Bonus for swallow. Recent review of new girl Katie seems very nice, but I didn't find anything about her on oTEhR site or anywhere else. Please PM me if you have a UTR you can share.

Thanks in advance. If you are visiting central VA area I would return the favor.

CheddarMonger
01-04-15, 21:56
Hi Guys,

I will be in Milwaukee area next week and was wondering if you guys can recommend something, looking for white spinner with good bbj skills. Bonus for swallow. Recent review of new girl Katie seems very nice, but I didn't find anything about her on oTEhR site or anywhere else. Please PM me if you have a UTR you can share.

Thanks in advance. If you are visiting central VA area I would return the favor.Not a spinner, but BBBJCIM is right up Bianca's alley.

CM.

CheddarMonger
01-04-15, 23:06
Great girl, would definitely recommend. Great waist and pretty face.Ad says tha back door parking is avail. Anyone travel to Greece with her yet?

CM.

NewCleve
01-05-15, 00:48
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance. If you are visiting central VA area I would return the favor.Try CL Jenna.

OlderFunGuy
01-05-15, 00:56
Try CL Jenna.I would agree on the skills but I don't think she is around anymore and very nice body wise but not really a "spinner".

JackFlack
01-05-15, 08:32
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance. If you are visiting central VA area I would return the favor.If you only have limited time, I don't recommend UTR Katy. As others have mentioned, she will set up an appointment and then give you the run around, leave you waiting and finally stop responding altogether. She is nice if you can actually see her but availability and communication issues keep her off my go to list.

MilwMrHorny
01-05-15, 14:19

Her name is. Katie.

Happy New Year!Saw her this past weekend, little problem with scheduling visit because I wanted her at my place and she doesn't have car. Finally got transportation and was able to meet her and it was well worth the time. Pictures are real, great attitude, great body and awesome GFE visit. Highly recommend. Incalls are probably a whole lot easier to schedule, is staying at hotel in west Allis. $$ was damage, dfk, BBBJ, daty and multiple positions.

DewPoint4157
01-05-15, 14:25
I would agree on the skills but I don't think she is around anymore and very nice body wise but not really a "spinner".She is living with her folks in West Bend. Only a select few can see her at her folks. She will come to Milwaukee to see a guy who can host and she will come into town one day a week to host at a friend's house. I think if two or three guys wanted to see her on the same day, she would get a room. She is actively working so I would suggest contacting her to try and work something out.

Ppoik
01-05-15, 14:29
Not a spinner, but BBBJCIM is right up Bianca's alley.

CM.Called her the other day after Lana flaked out on me. (see BP section) She asked me twice what I was looking for. Found this odd, and said I don't talk specifics over the phone. She said she had an appt soon and to call her at 1:30. Needless to say, I found it weird she was pressing me on what I was looking for so I didn't call.

Any of you more experienced guys have thoughts on this?

JackFlack
01-05-15, 18:28
That was Mandy from the southside, not Mandy Marie.That explains her absence. She was I real fixture on Lincoln. I would see her slogging up and down the street almost every time I drove by.

CheddarMonger
01-05-15, 19:07
Called her the other day after Lana flaked out on me. (see BP section) She asked me twice what I was looking for. Found this odd, and said I don't talk specifics over the phone. She said she had an appt soon and to call her at 1:30. Needless to say, I found it weird she was pressing me on what I was looking for so I didn't call.

Any of you more experienced guys have thoughts on this?Was she asking if you were looking or a half vs whole hour? She always asks me that. She's quite good about scheduling and not flaking out. I'm usually an AM kinda guy, love to be the first one to hit it of that day (at least the sun cycle of the day) so I'm usually her first appointment when I see her. But she really likes to stick to a schedule. She works out of a private residence and doesn't want more than one monger to be close by at a time.

CM.

Gunner101
01-06-15, 12:37
Hey guys new to area and looking for a sure thing in Waukesha anyone want to help a new guy to area out?

Dmurray
01-06-15, 16:36

Her name is. Katie.

Happy New Year!I had to share this with you guys. I called Katie today because there were some good reviews of her. We ended up making an appointment for this afternoon for $ half hour. She told me she is usually 120 but then said it would be OK. I called her back and she was ready, and told me to call her when I'm almost there (I'm 5 minutes from where she is staying). I pull in the driveway and call her, and there is no answer. I leave a message that I'm here and to call me back. While I'm waiting I see a guy in the upper room window, looking out to the parking lot. He did this multiple times. Then I get a few messages from her saying that she can't see me now, someone with more money to offer became more important to her or her pimp. If you google her old number (414-712-4565) there were some posts stating her pimp boyfriend waits outside the motel and robs people. It seems to me that she is not alone. I know some people here have had a good time with her, but for me if there is any sign of a pimp, I'm not interested. She is young and unreliable, so I won't be calling her again. Be safe guys.

Ppoik
01-06-15, 17:31
Was she asking if you were looking or a half vs whole hour? She always asks me that. She's quite good about scheduling and not flaking out. I'm usually an AM kinda guy, love to be the first one to hit it of that day (at least the sun cycle of the day) so I'm usually her first appointment when I see her. But she really likes to stick to a schedule. She works out of a private residence and doesn't want more than one monger to be close by at a time.

CM.I guess its possible she was asking about how long I wanted. I just remember her asking what I was looking for. I interpreted it as what services I was looking for. Probably just a misunderstanding on my part. Oh well. A recent review on other site says to call her on 262 #, not 414 #. I looked around and couldn't find a 262 # for her, so I just called the 414 # Is the phone # you use a 414?

Coochie Eater
01-06-15, 22:38
That's right, your dick wants to be a porn star. Your face never does!

Well now BOTH can be happy! We need dicks for a bukkake film. Long dicks, short dicks, black dicks, white dicks, fat dicks, skinny dicks, straight dicks, curvy dicks, handsome dicks, fugly dicks, needle-dick the bug fucker dicks. But NO faces!

Wear a mask, pull a nylon over your head, don paper bag with holes cut in it, wear your wife's makeup! Fuck, we don't care.

Fuck a little, suck a little, squirt a lot. Paint a face. Smear some tits, Goo some hair. Burst some baby batter on a pretty face, unload a load of lumpy gravy. Have fun!

PM me for details!

CheddarMonger
01-07-15, 09:35
I guess its possible she was asking about how long I wanted. I just remember her asking what I was looking for. I interpreted it as what services I was looking for. Probably just a misunderstanding on my part. Oh well. A recent review on other site says to call her on 262 #, not 414 #. I looked around and couldn't find a 262 # for her, so I just called the 414 # Is the phone # you use a 414?Last number I used: (414) XXX-2292.

CM.

Waldo999
01-07-15, 12:53
That's right, your dick wants to be a porn star. Your face never does!

Well now BOTH can be happy! We need dicks for a bukkake film. Long dicks, short dicks, black dicks, white dicks, fat dicks, skinny dicks, straight dicks, curvy dicks, handsome dicks, fugly dicks, needle-dick the bug fucker dicks. But NO faces!

Wear a mask, pull a nylon over your head, don paper bag with holes cut in it, wear your wife's makeup! Fuck, we don't care.

Fuck a little, suck a little, squirt a lot. Paint a face. Smear some tits, Goo some hair. Burst some baby batter on a pretty face, unload a load of lumpy gravy. Have fun!

PM me for details!Is this going to be a daytime event?

Thanks. Jim.

CheddarMonger
01-07-15, 13:20
Finally caught up with her this AM. Had something set up via text with the girl I like to call "New Katie" that several have seen lately, but she flaked and wouldn't answer phone calls or texts this morning so I started dialing for pussy. Took a flyer on this girl who hasn't answered texts or calls in the past but she picked up. Set something up for 20 minutes later.

Got to her apartment just north of the airport and was met by the girl in the photos. Damn is she little!

Tiny butt, tiny tits but what I later found out to be a "Cadillac Pussy". Went back to the bedroom and undressed. She's not GFE, no kissing and everything is covered. The CBJ might change over time, not sure. I took my time getting her undressed, sucked on her tits, slowly peeled her pants off. Worked her pussy through her panties and then moved them aside for a peek. Beautiful pussy!

DATY with her legs hanging over the bed for a bit, which she enjoyed but didn't get off from. Moved up onto the bed and and applied the cover. Good CBJ, she's no DT expert, but she sure tries to please a guy. Went to a bit of 69 then onto the main event. CG, RCG, Asian CG (that was awesome) then laid her back on top of me from reverse Asian CG to play with her clit as she wiggled on me.

Flipped over for Mish. Girl is nice and flexible and took it well, got into it a bit, but couldn't get her off. But let's be honest, I'm there for my nut. Moved to the edge of the bed for the big finale, K9. An awesome view of her butt and asshole (which she likes to have played with but not penetrated) as I worked deep and shallow. Finally blew my load in the cover.

Used the bathroom to clean up and was on my way. I tipped her $. 2 on top of the $, she earned it. Took directions like a champ and is a sweet heart. I'll repeat.

CM Out.

DewPoint4157
01-07-15, 21:52
She is living with her folks in West Bend. Only a select few can see her at her folks. She will come to Milwaukee to see a guy who can host and she will come into town one day a week to host at a friend's house. I think if two or three guys wanted to see her on the same day, she would get a room. She is actively working so I would suggest contacting her to try and work something out.Have an appointment with her tomorrow in Cudahy. She is in Milwaukee for a couple of days. No FS but everything else is on the table including BBBJCIMWS. Damages are a buck for an hour. I have pics and digits.

Sinlover
01-08-15, 01:35
Took a flyer on this girl who hasn't answered texts or calls in the past but she picked up. Set something up for 20 minutes later.

I tipped her $. 2 on top of the $, she earned it. Took directions like a champ and is a sweet heart. I'll repeat.

Two questions:

Do you have a link for Chanel? I typed that name into BP and got four different girls.

I assume you tipped her $20 (twenty dollars) and not $120 (One Hundred Twenty)?

FerrariForMe
01-08-15, 08:20
Finally caught up with her this AM. Had something set up via text with the girl I like to call "New Katie" that several have seen lately, but she flaked and wouldn't answer phone calls or texts this morning so I started dialing for pussy. Took a flyer on this girl who hasn't answered texts or calls in the past but she picked up. Set something up for 20 minutes later.

Got to her apartment just north of the airport and was met by the girl in the photos. Damn is she little!

Tiny butt, tiny tits but what I later found out to be a "Cadillac Pussy". Went back to the bedroom and undressed. She's not GFE, no kissing and everything is covered. The CBJ might change over time, not sure. I took my time getting her undressed, sucked on her tits, slowly peeled her pants off. Worked her pussy through her panties and then moved them aside for a peek. Beautiful pussy!

DATY with her legs hanging over the bed for a bit, which she enjoyed but didn't get off from. Moved up onto the bed and and applied the cover. Good CBJ, she's no DT expert, but she sure tries to please a guy. Went to a bit of 69 then onto the main event. CG, RCG, Asian CG (that was awesome) then laid her back on top of me from reverse Asian CG to play with her clit as she wiggled on me.

Flipped over for Mish. Girl is nice and flexible and took it well, got into it a bit, but couldn't get her off. But let's be honest, I'm there for my nut. Moved to the edge of the bed for the big finale, K9. An awesome view of her butt and asshole (which she likes to have played with but not penetrated) as I worked deep and shallow. Finally blew my load in the cover.

Used the bathroom to clean up and was on my way. I tipped her $. 2 on top of the $, she earned it. Took directions like a champ and is a sweet heart. I'll repeat.

CM Out.I believe this is the girl. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-irish-maid414-391-1966/10208766.

Nice report. Lucky you to see her in the AM. I've tried to hook up with her off and on for a couple months. Leave messages in the morning and never get a reply until after 2, if at all. By then its too late. Good to hear you had a nice experience. I'll have to keep trying.

GoaTrail
01-09-15, 17:57
Been seeing her for a long time gives great BBBJ cute little spinner on the north side pm me for digits. She's my favorite utr peace.

ScooterAllCity
01-09-15, 22:10
I was just on HOH and Heaven posted that he is shutting the site down. No date as to when this might take place as of yet.

OlderFunGuy
01-09-15, 22:15
I was just on HOH and Heaven posted that he is shutting the site down. No date as to when this might take place as of yet.No big loss that site sucked LOL.

GoaTrail
01-09-15, 22:31
I was just on HOH and Heaven posted that he is shutting the site down. No date as to when this might take place as of yet.That site local or all over.

ScooterAllCity
01-10-15, 04:27
No big loss that site sucked LOL.At one time it was decent. It seems like a few years back it slipped though. Once it started getting hacked members would not post anymore.

GoaTrail
01-10-15, 06:51
Hey does anyone know of any "party girls" out there I sometimes like to party and play and need new playmate pm me if you can help thanks.

WillowRut
01-10-15, 12:24
Been seeing her for a long time gives great BBBJ cute little spinner on the north side pm me for digits. She's my favorite utr peace.Can you discribe her more. Color, size, ect.

DaisyDelight
01-10-15, 13:42
http://pleasureinparadisemw.gfefiles.com/photo_albums/32776

Don't Miss Out! 360385360386360387360388360389360385360386360387360388360389.

GoaTrail
01-10-15, 14:41
Can you discribe her more. Color, size, ect.She's a white little girl prob size zero little tits but they can cut diamonds fun cool chick.

Coochie Eater
01-11-15, 11:03
Some baby batter on these titties!

Some man goo on this ass.

Any questions? PM me!

CheddarMonger
01-12-15, 16:30
Two questions:

Do you have a link for Chanel? I typed that name into BP and got four different girls.

I assume you tipped her $20 (twenty dollars) and not $120 (One Hundred Twenty)?Link was shared by another monger, sorry for the omission in my original post. Yes, tipped $20, total damage $120. I'll be back, probably soon.

CM.

CheddarMonger
01-12-15, 16:32
I believe this is the girl. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-irish-maid414-391-1966/10208766.

Nice report. Lucky you to see her in the AM. I've tried to hook up with her off and on for a couple months. Leave messages in the morning and never get a reply until after 2, if at all. By then its too late. Good to hear you had a nice experience. I'll have to keep trying.Yep, that's her. I called her as somewhat of a "last ditch effort to get pussy" since others were all flaking. I'd never been able to reach her and I'm an AM monger 90% of the time simply due to scheduling. I do like hitting them early in their day though, as long as they're fully awake and into things. I'd rather the be the first cock of the day vs the 3rd, 4th, 8th etc.

Be safe, and may you never strike out!

CM.

RougeDawg
01-12-15, 18:37
Just had a dream with Mason. She was everything the reviews made her out robe. Met me at the door in see through lingerie showing off those huge knocks. BBBJ, cowgirl, finished doggy. Thanks JvMan for the digits.

X Factor414
01-13-15, 10:51
Just had a dream with Mason. She was everything the reviews made her out robe. Met me at the door in see through lingerie showing off those huge knocks. BBBJ, cowgirl, finished doggy. Thanks JvMan for the digits.I had a mason dream also. Had a very good time with her. Pretty much in line with others' dreams. Nice clean safe relaxing environment. Performance was top notch (BBBJ, cg finish). She aims to please.

However, I probably won't repeat. Older lady, my guess is around 50. Small bbw type, 5 ft 150 lbs. I was in and out in about 15 minutes. For $, I think there are younger more attractive out there.

GoaTrail
01-14-15, 21:06
I gave out my utr girls number I haven't been able to get a hold of her and haven't heard any feedback this is my first time doing this I hope nothing gone wrong pm me if any one knos anything thanks.

Jackel000
01-15-15, 23:01
I gave out my utr girls number I haven't been able to get a hold of her and haven't heard any feedback this is my first time doing this I hope nothing gone wrong pm me if any one knos anything thanks.Uh oh, she dead.

GoaTrail
01-16-15, 07:14
Uh oh, she dead.Well that's not funny at all just concerned about her being OK and the guys that I gave her number too.

Member #5088
01-16-15, 09:19
I gave out my utr girls number I haven't been able to get a hold of her and haven't heard any feedback this is my first time doing this I hope nothing gone wrong pm me if any one knos anything thanks.Clear your mailbox.

LookingForLefty
01-16-15, 13:18
http://www.modelsmeetphotographers.com/member.php?member_rec=J2013875483523091002813707k&cat_number=101

She's been dropping all kinds of hints on social media she wants to be our friend and she's closely connected with a lot of our UTRs. Lots of arrests this year, and currently a guest of the county.

Got close to connecting a few times and she'd fall off the radar.

Daprip
01-17-15, 09:49
If anyone knows a reliable provider in the Waukesha / Brookfield area I'd appreciate if you could help me with their details. Distance has been an issue on a few occasions. Of course I drive anywhere if I need to but at times the convenience of someone only 10 to 15 minutes away is a relief. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

ItaloSamoa
01-17-15, 11:18
If anyone knows a reliable provider in the Waukesha / Brookfield area I'd appreciate if you could help me with their details. Distance has been an issue on a few occasions. Of course I drive anywhere if I need to but at times the convenience of someone only 10 to 15 minutes away is a relief. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!I find most of the decent ones in your neck of the woods. Try finding leads 45 min north.

ScooterAllCity
01-17-15, 12:50
Uh oh, she dead.If that's your idea of a joke it sure is in bad taste.

Bocondo
01-17-15, 17:31

Her name is. Katie.
Had a dream of Katie when I was in town, as Badger53 described, she has very nice spinner body and she aim to please, I had a wonderful dream, she has a tight body, very nice attitude. Amazing BBBJ, lots of DT, doggie, CG with cover and finished in her mouth with swallow without even asking. I will definitely recommend and dream of her again when in town. Damage was $. 2, Face 8, Body 7, Attitude 10, Skills 9.

Daprip
01-18-15, 09:47
If anyone knows a reliable provider in the Waukesha / Brookfield area I'd appreciate if you could help me with their details. Distance has been an issue on a few occasions. Of course I drive anywhere if I need to but at times the convenience of someone only 10 to 15 minutes away is a relief. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!Don't know if this is just paranoia but I put up this comment yesterday looking for providers in the waukesha area and I look this morning and the first word in 3 consecutive ads on BP is "Waukesha"! I think I'd take a break for now!

BadGr54
01-18-15, 12:03
Don't know if this is just paranoia but I put up this comment yesterday looking for providers in the waukesha area and I look this morning and the first word in 3 consecutive ads on BP is "Waukesha"! I think I'd take a break for now!I went & found those 3 ads you were talking about. I doubt that they have anything to do with you posting on here though. To me it does seem evident however that those 3 ads are definitely tied together for a few reasons. They were posted 1 minute apart from each other at 3:13 AM, 3:14 AM & 3:15 AM. Although the girl's names & pics are different there is a similarity in the phone #'s. They all start out with 414-766-xxxx. My guess is that they all have the same professional management superstar.

The ad that was posted last is for Amy. She looks pretty darn good & could mean trouble. If I were you I would put her on my do not call list for future reference. If the pimp did not screw up & put all 3 Waukesha adds in a row like that she would be a likely prospect.

I doubt if any of the ads has anything to do with LEO. If you were LEO, would you try to use that ad (for Star) that was posted at 3:13 AM as bait?

BadGr54
01-18-15, 12:25
If that's your idea of a joke it sure is in bad taste.I totally agree.

The OP was showing concern for a fellow human being that he has known for a while. He was nice enough to try & help the girl in question out by providing her contact info to allow her some extra business. In so doing he is also helping us out by providing useful info.

This hobby can be very dangerous from our perspective, but for the girls it can be far more dangerous.

At GoaTrail: I hope you will let us know when she turns up OK.

Daprip
01-18-15, 19:33
"I doubt if any of the ads has anything to do with LEO. If you were LEO, would you try to use that ad (for Star) that was posted at 3:13 AM as bait?"

Thanks for your in depth analysis! What you said makes sense.

GoaTrail
01-18-15, 20:11
I totally agree.

The OP was showing concern for a fellow human being that he has known for a while. He was nice enough to try & help the girl in question out by providing her contact info to allow her some extra business. In so doing he is also helping us out by providing useful info.

This hobby can be very dangerous from our perspective, but for the girls it can be far more dangerous.

At GoaTrail: I hope you will let us know when she turns up OK.Thanks for the backup it was my first time trying to be a team player on this board of course I don't want anyone hurt or taken advantage of I just left it alone I figured it was just basic ignorance that you'll find in life BTW she's fine she was having phone problems thanks again.

LookingForLefty
01-19-15, 02:41
Thanks for the backup it was my first time trying to be a team player on this board of course I don't want anyone hurt or taken advantage of I just left it alone I figured it was just basic ignorance that you'll find in life BTW she's fine she was having phone problems thanks again.I've had more than one provider tell me that many of you mongers have been the only guys who give a shit about them. They have been abused or abandoned by their fathers and mistreated by their boyfriends and babydaddies. Then you mongers come along and lap them up like they are the most beautiful girl on earth and give 150% to get them off. You give the money, a ride, a job recommendation, and email checking to see how they are doing. Even when you pick up a SW, she is probably safer with you than after you let her go, when she returns to her pimp or dealer. They are people, women, and as a man, a good man, you have a natural instinct to care for them and protect them. Pimps, dealers, and addict boyfriends, and alkie husbands / fathers are animals.

This is how we end up with pets. Some guys get a dog, a cat, but others will pick up a stray girl. It usually doesn't turn out well, but you do get feelings for them. The crippled girl in West Allis, the welfare moms I've rescued, Old Yeller from the laundry mat, SWs who've spent the night in my warm bed and left with a full belly. Where did they all go? After awhile they end up dead, in prison, disappear. Some get jobs, married, or get old and fat, push a broom around a nursing home. But they look back and remember how nice you were to them, even if you are an old fat guy.

Msteresc
01-19-15, 08:47
I've had more than one provider tell me that many of you mongers have been the only guys who give a shit about them. They have been abused or abandoned by their fathers and mistreated by their boyfriends and babydaddies. Then you mongers come along and lap them up like they are the most beautiful girl on earth and give 150% to get them off. You give the money, a ride, a job recommendation, and email checking to see how they are doing. Even when you pick up a SW, she is probably safer with you than after you let her go, when she returns to her pimp or dealer. They are people, women, and as a man, a good man, you have a natural instinct to care for them and protect them. Pimps, dealers, and addict boyfriends, and alkie husbands / fathers are animals.

This is how we end up with pets. Some guys get a dog, a cat, but others will pick up a stray girl. It usually doesn't turn out well, but you do get feelings for them. The crippled girl in West Allis, the welfare moms I've rescued, Old Yeller from the laundry mat, SWs who've spent the night in my warm bed and left with a full belly. Where did they all go? After awhile they end up dead, in prison, disappear. Some get jobs, married, or get old and fat, push a broom around a nursing home. But they look back and remember how nice you were to them, even if you are an old fat guy.Lefty, that was every well said. I can remember a few in my days Chella, Mindy, Allie just to name a few. I've helped out in one way or another and a hope they remember that and treat others as I've treated them. We must remember that they are people and treat them with respect.

LookingForLefty
01-19-15, 10:09
Lefty, that was every well said. I can remember a few in my days Chella, Mindy, Allie just to name a few. I've helped out in one way or another and a hope they remember that and treat others as I've treated them. We must remember that they are people and treat them with respect.I had one the other day call up, she needed a ride. She asked about going out on a real date. She used to be a BP regular. But now has no car. Amazing she did find a full time job and manages to rent a low in upper. Gets a bus to work. She cannot host because of custody of one child. She used to be one of my favorites but gained lot of weight. Used to have a smoking hot body but not how a severe muffin top and larger ass. Tits are still good. I was kind to her, gave her a back rub, a meal, and 30 min of DATY. A few run ins with LEO and she now only trusts those she knows. If she lost 50 lbs I'd surely be visiting often. But we do get along, similar age, and she is trying hard to be a clean and good woman. Her teen daughter is pretty far gone and I suspect she will be pregnant soon by a local banger. But at least mom is trying her best. The point is, I always treated this woman very well. Have to admit I had feelings for her. That happens when you share things with women and vice versa.

ScooterAllCity
01-19-15, 12:34
BTW she's fine she was having phone problems thanks again.That's good to hear that she's okay. Phone problems meaning her bill was not paid. That seems to be a pretty common occurrence with many girls.

ItaloSamoa
01-19-15, 18:57
Kind of ironic. Mason has never advertised. She is one of them you hear about from others. She is now my favorite. Funny she does this on the side, she has other legit jobs. What a body. I think she is 4'10" and has the biggest rack on the market.

Yes bigger than Dakota, Sadia, and anyone else I can think of.

So I read your thread and decided to call her cause I haven't seen her for a little while. Saw her today too, and she was a fine big boobed lady. She always comes to the door wearing hardly nothing. She is also always just showered, which is nice.

Thanks willow.

You welcome.

JV.

I bet she isn't even 5 ft tall and in perfect shape. What a body. GFE all the way. My ATF now. Thanks whoever turned me on to her. She is wonderful.

Just had a dream with Mason. She was everything the reviews made her out robe. Met me at the door in see through lingerie showing off those huge knocks. BBBJ, cowgirl, finished doggy. Thanks JvMan for the digits.So I have a date set up with Mason and surprisingly not on her usual Sunday / Monday routine.

The issue I'm having is, she's talking about $5. For her time and from what I see in these posts, that's a bit more than what I'd bargained for. In fact, unless I know I'm in for an incredible date with a HOT woman, I don't take her out for Steak and Lobster.

So as subjective as these questions may seem, from those of you that know her:

Is she attractive? - I. E. I find Baby Bunny attractive. Smiles is attractive. Jade is attractive. Haley Hotness is attractive, Etc.

Is a date with her hot enough to warrant Steak and Lobster? LOL. Normally I would not pay above market unless I know it's really a good deal. Seeing as how I know so many have paid so much less, I have to ask who the numbskull is that made her raise her $$ Kinda like Bunny (the original) who IMO is over $ for her services.

Is she old looking? I'm not into old like for instance Hot Mom massages or having Fun with this Mature One. If the face has as many lines as a road map, well, that's just not what I'm after.

I hate bargaining with a woman as I hate telling them they're worth less, but it may either be that or I pass.

Thanks for any responses.

Taco420
01-19-15, 19:23
I meet this girl recently who is UTR. I've meet up with her a times. White, early 20's. Banging body, very down to earth. Every time I've been with her it has been an awesome time.

She has become my ATF. Well she has fallen on hard times and has to move back home with her parents. She told me I can give her phone number out to a few people.

So with that in mind, if any senior members want any info on her, let me know.

RougeDawg
01-19-15, 20:21
So I have a date set up with Mason and surprisingly not on her usual Sunday / Monday routine.

The issue I'm having is, she's talking about $5. For her time and from what I see in these posts, that's a bit more than what I'd bargained for. In fact, unless I know I'm in for an incredible date with a HOT woman, I don't take her out for Steak and Lobster.

So as subjective as these questions may seem, from those of you that know her:

Is she attractive? - I. E. I find Baby Bunny attractive. Smiles is attractive. Jade is attractive. Haley Hotness is attractive, Etc.

Is a date with her hot enough to warrant Steak and Lobster? LOL. Normally I would not pay above market unless I know it's really a good deal. Seeing as how I know so many have paid so much less, I have to ask who the numbskull is that made her raise her $$ Kinda like Bunny (the original) who IMO is over $ for her services.

Is she old looking? I'm not into old like for instance Hot Mom massages or having Fun with this Mature One. If the face has as many lines as a road map, well, that's just not what I'm after.

I hate bargaining with a woman as I hate telling them they're worth less, but it may either be that or I pass.

Thanks for any responses.Hmm just dreamt with Mason last week for $. Nice lady but to be honest after thinking about it I probably won't repeat. There was no real connection and her fake bolt ons were a little too hard for my taste. And yes imo she is up there in age. Can't imagine someone paying more than double what I paid for let alone $5. No offense to any of her regulars. I'm just saying that she's not my taste.

GoaTrail
01-19-15, 20:45
Hmm just dreamt with Mason last week for $. Nice lady but to be honest after thinking about it I probably won't repeat. There was no real connection and her fake bolt ons were a little too hard for my taste. And yes imo she is up there in age. Can't imagine someone paying more than double what I paid for let alone $5. No offense to any of her regulars. I'm just saying that she's not my taste.Does anyone have a picture of her Cruz she must be a movie star idk what kinda living you guys make but that way exceeds my hobby cash budget.

X Factor414
01-19-15, 20:59

Thanks for any responses.She is older looking. I stated in my report that I would guess around 50 yo.

Tell her your friend said it was around $. It worked when I used that line.

SamLikey
01-20-15, 11:45
Hmm just dreamt with Mason last week for $. Nice lady but to be honest after thinking about it I probably won't repeat. There was no real connection and her fake bolt ons were a little too hard for my taste. And yes imo she is up there in age. Can't imagine someone paying more than double what I paid for let alone $5. No offense to any of her regulars. I'm just saying that she's not my taste.I contacted her and it's been crickets. Not sure if there is a secret password or what. I am intrigued and I'll post a report if I am lucky enough to hookup.

ScooterAllCity
01-20-15, 12:51
I contacted her and it's been crickets. Not sure if there is a secret password or what. I am intrigued and I'll post a report if I am lucky enough to hookup.It took he a few days for her to get back to me too. I got together with her yesterday. It was worth the wait.

ItaloSamoa
01-20-15, 19:58
Met her today and all I can say with no offense to anyone here, is though little Italos soldiered through, I was not at all impressed. Even if she were smoking hot I'd have been underwhelmed.

There were more than a few reasons why. If anyone wants details, PM me. I won't criticize her here as I suppose I should feel special, her seeing me on a Tuesday and all.

This definitely proves the old sayings about different strokes and beauty being in the eye of the beholder.

No way in hell I'd $5.

Joe6666
01-20-15, 21:45
Hey, this may not be the right place for this I wasn't sure, I was down in ALT for work last week and had some time to kill so I went on the old interweb and come across this hottie, Looked TGTBT I thought what the hell I'll give it try (god knows we've blown some $$$ on a lot worst) I watched her vid and give a call she pick right away. Got the info and headed out, she had a nice place and was better than the pics, she had a. 6 special but I stayed a little longer for 1. 2 out the door. Next there I will be back for more. These girls around here should take a tip form this ad with a nice vid instead of giving us the old bait and switch.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/back-in-town-middle-eastern-beauty-36ddd-60-specials-leaving-soon-subscribe-on-youtube-v18/25263945

RougeDawg
01-21-15, 03:29
Met her today and all I can say with no offense to anyone here, is though little Italos soldiered through, I was not at all impressed. Even if she were smoking hot I'd have been underwhelmed.

There were more than a few reasons why. If anyone wants details, PM me. I won't criticize her here as I suppose I should feel special, her seeing me on a Tuesday and all.

This definitely proves the old sayings about different strokes and beauty being in the eye of the beholder.

No way in hell I'd $5.I'm with you brother. I thought she was overrated as well. To each their own I guess.

ItaloSamoa
01-21-15, 18:34
I'm with you brother. I thought she was overrated as well. To each their own I guess.Yeah and to ad insult to injury, a girl I really like but haven't seen for a while contacted me on my way there asking me to come see her and I had to put her off so I could kill this cat. Really wish I'd have bailed and seen her. Curiousity is a *****.

ScooterAllCity
01-21-15, 20:15
Hey, this may not be the right place for this I wasn't sure, I was down in ALT for work last week and had some time to kill so I went on the old interweb and come across this hottie.I'd say the Atlanta forum would be the best place for you review.

WamBamThanks
01-22-15, 04:46
I went & found those 3 ads you were talking about. I doubt that they have anything to do with you posting on here though. To me it does seem evident however that those 3 ads are definitely tied together for a few reasons. They were posted 1 minute apart from each other at 3:13 AM, 3:14 AM & 3:15 AM. Although the girl's names & pics are different there is a similarity in the phone #'s. They all start out with 414-766-xxxx. My guess is that they all have the same professional management superstar.

The ad that was posted last is for Amy. She looks pretty darn good & could mean trouble. If I were you I would put her on my do not call list for future reference. If the pimp did not screw up & put all 3 Waukesha adds in a row like that she would be a likely prospect.

Amy is real. Havnt seen her at this location but have invited her over several times. She is a very pretty girl but after not seeing her for a year that sweet little ass sure has loosened up unfortunately. I like the girl so I'm bias but I wouldn't be surprised if she's nicer to me because I'm her age / good looking. Very cute feet, Pretty good BJ. With her pretty face slurping. Mish and k-9 until I covered her face.

SamLikey
01-23-15, 19:28

No way in hell I'd $5.Seems like the classic YMMV to me. I was with her for an early morning visit and I had a good time with her. She's not the greatest looking in the face but I don't mind the older broads. Physical description of previous reviews (huge bolt ons) is accurate. She took direction well I thought and I was pleased with the session for $ (BBBJ, then covered cowgirl, reverse, doggie). Let me take ass pics too. I'll likely go back.

I can understand why she may not be for everyone. If you are particular about some things, may not be your cup of tea. Any other questions. Hit me up via PM.

MrBones
01-23-15, 21:20
COOCHIE EAter. Your mail box is FULL. I'm trying to get in touch with you.

Bones out.

Waldo999
01-24-15, 09:30
Seems like the classic YMMV to me. I was with her for an early morning visit and I had a good time with her. She's not the greatest looking in the face but I don't mind the older broads. Physical description of previous reviews (huge bolt ons) is accurate. She took direction well I thought and I was pleased with the session for $ (BBBJ, then covered cowgirl, reverse, doggie). Let me take ass pics too. I'll likely go back.

I can understand why she may not be for everyone. If you are particular about some things, may not be your cup of tea. Any other questions. Hit me up via PM.Mason must have been a busy week. I saw her earlier in the week and decided to start a good / bad list for what I saw and experienced:

Good.

Clean as can be, including her house.

Safe neighborhood both day and night.

Easy parking in front.

Easy to find.

Massive bolt on's look great.

Perky nipples that really pop up.

Price was right.

BBBJ was a solid 7+.

Bad.

Face 2.

Bolt on's were hard and had wrinkles when she moved.

Body is past prime and she could stand to lose a few pounds BBBW?

Zero chemistry.

Called me baby at least a hundred times.

While I most likely will not be going back, due to the zero chemistry issue, she is not bad for the money. Trust me, I have seen a hell of a lot worse. As far as her boobs go, this might be the one area that I most disappointed in. I know what a good boob job should look and feel like. My other half has a near perfect set of 32 the's that you simply cannot tell are enhanced. When I saw the size of her assets, I had to take a jump and maybe this is why there is a lot of apprehension on my part to go back.

Anyway, I hope that this helps some of you out.

CharlieKane200
01-28-15, 01:00
After a disappointing rendezvous with Gia (Brooke) last night, I had Sara Humps over tonight.

http://sara.latinadreamgirl.com

I've been seeing her for over 5 years now and she is my ATF. Pricier than the BP girls, but worth it. I hadn't seen her since Spring, so we spent a little time chatting and just catching up. Moved into the bedroom and lots of DFK. She has very responsive nipples and great skin. Lots of DATY which she thoroughly enjoyed, and on to some great BBBJ. Switched to 69 for a while, then BBBJCIM. I'm all about the CIM and she knows it. It was a really nice bounce back from last night. Looking forward to tomorrow with Bianca.

DewPoint4157
01-28-15, 14:55
Tori Parker is organizing another Meet & Greet. If anybody wondered why she is so prohibitively expensive, pm me your email address.

CharlieKane200
01-29-15, 01:09
Bianca came over tonight. Right on time, dressed casual so she wouldn't draw attention. We chatted for a bit, then on to the bedroom. Lots of DFK as the clothes came off. Played with those tig ol bitties and then went to work with some DATY. When she was done quivering and giggling she said it was my turn and started to slob little Charlie. Almost popped right there. Stopped her and she got on top for some CG, then mish, then doggie. Pulled her hair and slapped her ass and she loved it. Told her I wanted to CIM and she happily obliged. We washed up, chatted for a bit and then she was on her way. What a great evening. Supposed to see Captivating Katie tomorrow; hope she doesn't lose her phone again.

BadGr54
01-29-15, 01:24
Boy, oh boy, When the cat's away, that little mouse named Charlie SURE knows how to play!

Enjoy reading your posts. Informative and very entertaining.

Can't wait to hear the next episode.

CharlieKane200
01-29-15, 07:36
Boy, oh boy, When the cat's away, that little mouse named Charlie SURE knows how to play!

Can't wait to hear the next episode.Play? This is work! LOL! This week may kill me, but what a way to go.

ScooterAllCity
01-29-15, 10:43
Play? This is work! LOL! This week may kill me, but what a way to go.With all the work you're doing this week I hope when the old lady comes home you won't be too tired for her.

RolandDeschain
01-29-15, 11:39
Play? This is work! LOL! This week may kill me, but what a way to go.Your prostate thanks you for all of the exercise, Charlie! LOL.

Roland.

RolandDeschain
01-29-15, 11:43

Can't wait to hear the next episode.The last time the cat was away in my household, I was bold enough to have a few BP girls over for some playtime. When the cat came home I was CONVINCED that there were tell-tale signs everywhere! There was never a problem but I doubt I'd do it again. Probably get a decent hotel room and sample some local fare.

Roland.

LookingForLefty
01-29-15, 14:36
The last time the cat was away in my household, I was bold enough to have a few BP girls over for some playtime. When the cat came home I was CONVINCED that there were tell-tale signs everywhere! There was never a problem but I doubt I'd do it again. Probably get a decent hotel room and sample some local fare.

Roland.Stray cats are known for marking there territory. Lip stick, make up, hair, combs, panties, pubes on the toilet, tissue in the trash, perfume scents, cigarette stuff and smells. I got a lost and found box full of stuff.

BadGr54
01-29-15, 17:25
Play? This is work! LOL! This week may kill me, but what a way to go.I know I would probably be dead by now with all that WORK.

But if ya got to go, that's the way to do it up right!

OlderFunGuy
01-31-15, 18:08
Hello Just a reminder of the offer I tossed out about a month ago. I still have about 2 months of "VIP" time on that other review site and I offered to provide juicy details on any provider that catches your eye hope everyone is doing well ofg out.

OlderFunGuy
02-01-15, 08:36
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-underworld-of-us-sex-trafficking-if-there-were-no-johns-there-would-be-no-prostitutes/ar-AA8BpTM?ocid=mailsignout

OlderFunGuy
02-02-15, 11:47
Often when do a google on a providers phone number, it brings up my2centsreviews.com which leads you to AFF to read the "great" reviews. Of course when you get to AFF you have to "pay up" to get any kind of information. Just curious if anyone has any experience with AFF and if it is worthwhile purchasing a membership Thanks and have a great week.

Star67
02-02-15, 14:31
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/national/craigslist-hookup-pages-linked-to-16percent-rise-in-hiv-cases/ar-AA8Tq1s?ocid=iehp

FlintStone69
02-02-15, 15:04
Often when do a google on a providers phone number, it brings up my2centsreviews.com which leads you to AFF to read the "great" reviews. Of course when you get to AFF you have to "pay up" to get any kind of information. Just curious if anyone has any experience with AFF and if it is worthwhile purchasing a membership Thanks and have a great week.It's just a scam to get you to pay for an AFF membership. I used AFF when I was in my thirties and had a lot of fun. I got a few free blowjobs from fat chicks, had a lot of threesomes with guys that wanted to watch or video me fucking their wives, and a few gangbangs at hotels. It worked well when I was younger and in great shape. Nowadays I just use the free reviews on here and just spend the money on whoever I chose.

Racine Lurker
02-02-15, 15:22
Often when do a google on a providers phone number, it brings up my2centsreviews.com which leads you to AFF to read the "great" reviews. Of course when you get to AFF you have to "pay up" to get any kind of information. Just curious if anyone has any experience with AFF and if it is worthwhile purchasing a membership Thanks and have a great week.Can't speak for your search specifically, but I've noticed that AFF can automatically put their link message on some sites. When you see "me and my friends are on AFF, check us out" - it's probably spammed in their post. I asked a provider if she was on AFF and she said she wasn't. I'm not convinced AFF is worth it, but YMMV.

LookingForLefty
02-02-15, 19:35
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-underworld-of-us-sex-trafficking-if-there-were-no-johns-there-would-be-no-prostitutes/ar-AA8BpTM?ocid=mailsignoutIf there were no johns there would be no prostitutes. If there were no idiot johns, there would be no arrests. Do what you want but just answering ads by trafficked girls is a bad idea. Don't give a pimp your business. Keep it local. Find a nice single mom that needs a little help.

X Factor414
02-02-15, 22:16
If there were no johns there would be no prostitutes. If there were no idiot johns, there would be no arrests. Do what you want but just answering ads by trafficked girls is a bad idea. Don't give a pimp your business. Keep it local. Find a nice single mom that needs a little help.Give me some pointers on finding someone like that.

LookingForLefty
02-03-15, 00:40
Give me some pointers on finding someone like that.Waitresses at the diners owned by Greeks or the Denny's, Webbs type places. Go later at night. Waiting rooms at the psych wards. AA and ALANON meetings for drug users, sex addicts, drunks. Divorced parenting class. Look for the ones who go smoking at the breaks. Go to the court house and sit in on some divorce cases. Research them on FB first to make sure they are age and looks qualified. Even venture into some criminal courts. Library is a good place, look whose using the computers, they don't have money to have their own. Scan the seeking arrangement, sugar daddy sites, model mayhem. None of those models makes a dime unless they suck a dick first. Go to parent teacher night at the local school and look for moms who are alone. Go to those hotels that have a breakfast bar or evening social, the women serving make nothing, low tips, and its crappy hours. Make small talk with housekeepers. Strippers are a good source. Some of the Asian restaurants can be a good source. Look for CMTs that are divorced. They are broke and can't make a living doing legit rubdowns. Gas station attendants. I found two at the same BP about a year apart. Find a station that isn't too busy. Any woman working at Walmart or Target who is about 35 or so. They have no money at all. Go for a long time established independents like 50 yr old Linda. I've a few other really sketchy sources that are proprietary that I do share with other seniors and vice versa. One time I had a UTR that had to take a break and she knew about 5 more druggies who she said would go for it and would fix me up. And she did.

X Factor414
02-03-15, 07:03
Good stuff but sounds like a lot of work.

RndmFF
02-03-15, 08:31
Good stuff but sounds like a lot of work.Of course it's work, isn't part of the mysterious rush and high that we get, in the hunt of it all?

X Factor414
02-03-15, 10:01
Of course it's work, isn't part of the mysterious rush and high that we get, in the hunt of it all?True but what I meant was its a lot of work in the romantic relationship bf / gf type of work. When meeting someone in the environment that Lefty suggests, it takes some courtship and even then it's not guarantee.

When we see a SW or escort ad, both parties know it's a business relationship and so it's just a matter of working out minor details.

LookingForLefty
02-03-15, 10:23
True but what I meant was its a lot of work in the romantic relationship bf / gf type of work. When meeting someone in the environment that Lefty suggests, it takes some courtship and even then it's not guarantee.

When we see a SW or escort ad, both parties know it's a business relationship and so it's just a matter of working out minor details.I don't want to encourage people breaking the law and I don't want to encourage providing funds to trafficked women. You don't need to court anyone romantically if you can get your message across quickly.

I found a skinny, young, rough, tough, tatted little chain smoker working at a gas station. We started talking about stuff that led to her telling me she has cheated on her boyfriend a few times. I invited her over, but I picked her up at closing. She looked and acted like a SW. Gave her a good time, and tipped her $40. You'd think she won the lottery. Thats more than she made on her shift at the station. Some of these women work 8 hours and barely make $100. You play with them for 45 min and they make 100. These women are a bit slow in the brain department but that kind of math they understand quickly. Plus sometimes you click and they have a good time on top of that.

Member #4705
02-03-15, 19:53
Good stuff but sounds like a lot of work.The older I get the more work the whole thing seems to be. Sorting the fake pics from the real, the poor communication, the flakes after you're already at the first call location. Once I find one I like I tend to make her a regular to cut down on the workload.

MilwaukeeTJ
02-03-15, 20:53
I had a really good thing going with Ms Bubbles for the longest time. I'd give her $20-$40 for a fantastic BBBJCIM a few times a week. She wasn't working and the money would buy her smokes for a week and there might be enough for a bottle. I'd rather deal with her than some meth or heroin junkie. Unfortunately her health and BF put a stop to a great deal for me. Inthink I have another thing lined up, but I sure it will be more complicated. I hate that.

Daprip
02-05-15, 07:43
Guys has anyone seen this girl:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/starring-carmen-available-around-the-clock-outcalls-specials/10266346

Her ads are almost always up and she looks smoking hot. I've tried researching her number but found nothing of note. Please PM me with details if you've seen her.

Miltown
02-05-15, 12:07
I know that when talking with some of the agencies or sites with the more expensive gals, they will refrain from talking about specific activities for fear of cops. So I have a question for anyone who might have indulged in the past: If a chick advertises for $250/ hr but also posts $350/ hr VIP, what are they talking about? Do you have the pay the higher rate for FS or is there something more involved??

Sinlover
02-05-15, 12:14
I know that when talking with some of the agencies or sites with the more expensive gals, they will refrain from talking about specific activities for fear of cops. So I have a question for anyone who might have indulged in the past: If a chick advertises for $250/ hr but also posts $350/ hr VIP, what are they talking about? Do you have the pay the higher rate for FS or is there something more involved??I think it varies with each agency. If they are advertising as an escort agency I assume that FS is included, if it's a massage ad then I assume that VIP is for FS. VIP at an escort agency may be for add-ons like GFE or PSE / greek. Just my $. 02 worth.

Daprip
02-05-15, 19:30
I know that when talking with some of the agencies or sites with the more expensive gals, they will refrain from talking about specific activities for fear of cops. So I have a question for anyone who might have indulged in the past: If a chick advertises for $250/ hr but also posts $350/ hr VIP, what are they talking about? Do you have the pay the higher rate for FS or is there something more involved??I'm sure the dual rates would mean different things with different providers but I'd tell you my personal experience. I've dreamt of a girl. Let's call her BDL. If I can recall, she doesn't like reviews and seems to have pulled her reviews from the other site. She advertises on p411. She has a normal rate and a VIP rate and when I dreamt of her the VIP rate simply meant you get BBBJ that was all.

Electroman
02-06-15, 19:41
Guys has anyone seen this girl:

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/starring-carmen-available-around-the-clock-outcalls-specials/10266346

Her ads are almost always up and she looks smoking hot. I've tried researching her number but found nothing of note. Please PM me with details if you've seen her.Google reverse image search is your friend, but not whoever posted that pic. Her photo is associated with several numbers and locations, some of which are as far away as New Jersey. The chance that this is really the girl you'll find if you answer the add is almost zero when this is the case.

Farnwburbsguy
02-07-15, 14:03
Google reverse image search is your friend, but not whoever posted that pic. Her photo is associated with several numbers and locations, some of which are as far away as New Jersey. The chance that this is really the girl you'll find if you answer the add is almost zero when this is the case.I actually saw her down in Elk Grove IL. I would definitely pass on seeing her again. She was CBJ only with an upsell for FS, and zero enthusiasm. Also shes got a total nasty gut going on thats hidden in the pics.

RndmFF
02-08-15, 22:07

Here is my current scouting report from a social network. She just has that look, anyone familiar with her? Either way I will be setting up something with her and will provide a follow up.

Bocondo
02-14-15, 12:26
Had a dream of Katie when I was in town, as Badger53 described, she has very nice spinner body and she aim to please, I had a wonderful dream, she has a tight body, very nice attitude. Amazing BBBJ, lots of DT, doggie, CG with cover and finished in her mouth with swallow without even asking. I will definitely recommend and dream of her again when in town. Damage was $. 2, Face 8, Body 7, Attitude 10, Skills 9.
http://414-791-2108.escortphonelist.com/sexy-playful-white-girl-available-now-2447189.htmlHas anyone seen Katie lately, I was coming back to town and thought I could see her, but I didn't get any response from her. Any other recommendation for a white spinner?

Member #5121
02-14-15, 12:56
Last Fall, I took the plunge on SA. I paid .7 for the one-month subscription. I scored one really good freebie with a college honey that was only looking for a single afternoon of relief. That being said, the other connections were filled with one-shot coffee dates that went nowhere, or hotties who demanded 3.0 or more for a limited engagement.

On the other hand, I recently placed a want ad on Backpage. Using a playfully suggestive photo as the primary tip-off, the ad for the most part read like an adult job placement. I had to weed-out a few actual resumes, which I kindly follow-up with a professional rejection letter. I also received a deluge of responses from hustling AA girls who took the bait. Had this been my primary goal, I would've been set for some time.

Like SA, it was a lot of leg-work. My inbox was filled with selfies only a mother would love. The highlight of all of this? I was contacted by 3, 4, maybe 5 women who could've easily asked for 3.0 if we met on SA. I'd like to think I made an actual hiring decision, hooking up with a tall, college educated Miley Cyrus look alike who recently broke out of a long term relationship and is simply looking to spread her wings. Oral outcall on demand for the price of 3 lappers at Silk. Unless something changes, this could be a real unicorn.

Point being, decide what your male needs and monetary limits are, place an inexpensive but professionally written ad online, and let the fish bite like crazy.

Whistles
02-14-15, 14:34
Sounds awesome. All of the alternatives can be a lot of work, so you never know what will be the best for your needs. But finding that unicorn, that's the best.

W

Last Fall, I took the plunge on SA. I paid .7 for the one-month subscription. I scored one really good freebie with a college honey that was only looking for a single afternoon of relief. That being said, the other connections were filled with one-shot coffee dates that went nowhere, or hotties who demanded 3.0 or more for a limited engagement.

On the other hand, I recently placed a want ad on Backpage. Using a playfully suggestive photo as the primary tip-off, the ad for the most part read like an adult job placement. I had to weed-out a few actual resumes, which I kindly follow-up with a professional rejection letter. I also received a deluge of responses from hustling AA girls who took the bait. Had this been my primary goal, I would've been set for some time.

Like SA, it was a lot of leg-work. My inbox was filled with selfies only a mother would love. The highlight of all of this? I was contacted by 3, 4, maybe 5 women who could've easily asked for 3.0 if we met on SA. I'd like to think I made an actual hiring decision, hooking up with a tall, college educated Miley Cyrus look alike who recently broke out of a long term relationship and is simply looking to spread her wings. Oral outcall on demand for the price of 3 lappers at Silk. Unless something changes, this could be a real unicorn.

Point being, decide what your male needs and monetary limits are, place an inexpensive but professionally written ad online, and let the fish bite like crazy.

LookingForLefty
02-14-15, 15:51
Sounds awesome. All of the alternatives can be a lot of work, so you never know what will be the best for your needs. But finding that unicorn, that's the best.

WThere is only one unicorn and when you find her, lock her up, keep her, and study her. Night Owl, you could start your own barn of unicorns and go into business. Your idea is sound but it does take time. You just found another way to hunt. I wouldn't want to filter through all the rejects and I'd be afraid the really hot ones were TGTBT. I do want to thank you for your good efforts. I need to return the favor.

I saw 20/20 last night about how women realtors can become victims. A hot realtor has always been one of my favorite targets. Of course I'd never go Gacy on them, I'm a gentleman after all. I like the MILFs, and then do recon to see if they are divorced. Another plus is if they have small claims against them for financial reasons. Thanks to Facebook we call see their drunk or bikini pics. March a lot of homes will go on the market and it will be fun taking a drive out to Waukesha County to some open houses.

Member #5121
02-14-15, 17:31
March a lot of homes will go on the market and it will be fun taking a drive out to Waukesha County to some open houses.If I'm correct, Playboy Amanda works in the Waukesha real estate circles. Not sure if she shows homes on the weekend. Would be worth it just to get the equivalent of a free coffee date.

LookingForLefty
02-14-15, 18:24
If I'm correct, Playboy Amanda works in the Waukesha real estate circles. Not sure if she shows homes on the weekend. Would be worth it just to get the equivalent of a free coffee date.She is in the mortgage end of the business. I think she took down her Sugardaddy or SA ad. I looked up her Ccap and its amazing they still let her drive. Serious alcohol issues. At one time she was posting ads to do nude housekeeping. My guess is with a Playboy body like that she has found a sugar daddy.

Boo1969
02-14-15, 18:36

Point being, decide what your male needs and monetary limits are, place an inexpensive but professionally written ad online, and let the fish bite like crazy.I may have to try this. I recently downloaded the burner app for my IPhone I could use this number to help filter them out. Is your add still up? I would like to see how you're wording your add.

LookingForLefty
02-15-15, 07:17
The phone lit up like a a Christmas tree. Four providers called wishing me well. Its a slow day for providers. Too many customers take out their wives. I took one out on a real date. The other one I gave her a shot after she saw 50 Shades of Grey and she was all wound up. I don't know what that movie is about but will have to check it out.

RayDonovan2000
02-15-15, 14:36
All this talk of a playboy caliber gal in our midst has me frothing at the mouth. Who is she? Please pm. Is she the one on explore talent? Appreciate the info.

S.

She is in the mortgage end of the business. I think she took down her Sugardaddy or SA ad. I looked up her Ccap and its amazing they still let her drive. Serious alcohol issues. At one time she was posting ads to do nude housekeeping. My guess is with a Playboy body like that she has found a sugar daddy.

AsianFever69
02-16-15, 09:20
The movie is about a rich guy that is into dominance, ok movie but the ending was dumb as fuck, what a bunch of hype.

The phone lit up like a a Christmas tree. Four providers called wishing me well. Its a slow day for providers. Too many customers take out their wives. I took one out on a real date. The other one I gave her a shot after she saw 50 Shades of Grey and she was all wound up. I don't know what that movie is about but will have to check it out.

Fanofhg22
02-18-15, 20:53
Lost digits.

Unfortunately I don't save numbers and have lost touch with some of my faves. I'm hoping someone can share digits on the following:

Jessica. The massage lady in Hartford.

Allie / Abbie. Located off of 15th by the old Hillside strip club.

Candace. The massage lady with BJ for 100.

Please help. Feel free to PM me if that's your preference.

DownwardSpiral
02-19-15, 14:50
As I've stated before I prefer to "help out" rather than pay for services. (Whatever helps me sleep better at night right?) Anyway, as of late I returned to a site that I had used in the past and found a lot of women needing help, as well as some freebies if you play your cards right. Mostly Black girls, a few white, and if you're crafty enough a few Mexicans. Most are in the city. Mainly the south side although I've been as far north as Oshkosh for a freebie. I'm going to meet up with a few more and talk to some ones I had helped in the past and see if they want help form some of you guys as well. I'll try to get pics of those that agree. No super models unfortunately, maybe a few Kohl's models at best but we get what we pay for.

Sinlover
02-19-15, 23:01
As I've stated before I prefer to "help out" rather than pay for services. (Whatever helps me sleep better at night right?) Anyway, as of late I returned to a site that I had used in the past and found a lot of women needing help, as well as some freebies if you play your cards right. What site was it?

FerrariForMe
02-20-15, 08:00
As I've stated beforeMaybe it was on the other site. I'm curious too, which one was that?

ScooterAllCity
02-20-15, 10:21
As I've stated before I prefer to "help out" rather than pay for services.What? In all your other posts (a total of one) no site is mentioned at all.

ItaloSamoa
02-20-15, 19:55
What? In all your other posts (a total of one) no site is mentioned at all.I'd like to give him the benefit of doubt, but there's simply no arguing your position. I checked as well and have to agree.

ItaloSamoa
02-20-15, 20:01
CL JENNA- she's a sweetheart. Spent time with her at her home today and wasthisclosetoFS but was not to be today.

Found out she's a squirter though.

Going to go back and get that kitty soaking wet again though and see if I can't go a little further with her which would be wonderful.

Either way, she's still a gem and I like seeing her at her home up north which was much nicer and more convenient for me than where she goes in Milw.

Happy she trusted me enough to let me in.

DownwardSpiral
02-21-15, 20:31
I'd like to give him the benefit of doubt, but there's simply no arguing your position. I checked as well and have to agree.Sorry you guys read that wrong or too fast. I previously stated I "help" versus "pay for services" - that was all.

Now that that's behind all of us, let me introduce you to Samantha, 27 (supposedly), has her own in-call on the south side (shitty little place but it's warm), everything is covered, runs low prices, from the looks of her room I know she likes to drink, not sure what her other vices are. Going to go by tonight to make sure she's still cool with me giving out her number.

I'm working on a few more girls from the site to make sure everything is cool 366422366423.

ScooterAllCity
02-22-15, 10:01
Sorry you guys read that wrong or too fast.
I'm working on a few more girls from the site to make sure everything is coo].I don't think that it was read too fast at all. You mentioned a "site" now in two of your three posts but it seems you won't name it for one reason or another. Is it a big secret?

MilwPussyHound
02-22-15, 11:35
Sorry you guys read that wrong or too fast. I previously stated I "help" versus "pay for services" - that was all.

Now that that's behind all of us, let me introduce you to Samantha, 27 (supposedly), has her own in-call on the south side (shitty little place but it's warm), everything is covered, runs low prices, from the looks of her room I know she likes to drink, not sure what her other vices are. Going to go by tonight to make sure she's still cool with me giving out her number.

I'm working on a few more girls from the site to make sure everything is cool 366422366423.Well by the pics you posted I would think it's safe to say another vice of hers would be pies or just food in general.

Member #5088
02-22-15, 12:20
Sorry you guys read that wrong or too fast. I previously stated I "help" versus "pay for services" - that was all.

366422366423.Is that Ron Jeremy lite taking the cell phone pic showing up in the mirror behind her in the second pic?

ScooterAllCity
02-22-15, 14:02
Well by the pics you posted I would think it's safe to say another vice of hers would be pies or just food in general.You got that right. LOL! It looks more like that he's promoting her. If he gets more talent I sure hope the visuals get better.

DieselMike
02-22-15, 17:14
You got that right. LOL! It looks more like that he's promoting her. If he gets more talent I sure hope the visuals get better.Hey; different strokes etc. But I already have one of those at home. That's why I look for skinny little skanky type girls when I go out. I'd rather see a girl with A cups or less than all of that.

ScooterAllCity
02-23-15, 11:36
Hey; different strokes etc. I'd rather see a girl with A cups or less than all of that.I second that. As the saying goes more than a mouthful is wasted.

Wanttoknow67
02-23-15, 15:31
Well we get the first newbee in a long while that wants to contribute and everybody is a critic. Lefty helps out and nothing is said. DownwardSpiral helps out and OOOOHHHH that is bad.

DownwardSpiral bring some new tallent to the board. OooooHHHH we don't like the looks of his talent. There is a place for everyone and we do not all agree but just bashing someone to make sure they do not become a contributing member is counter productive. If you like them tiny look for tiny women but don't bash the big ones some people really like them. Myself I'll try almost anything once.

I'll take Samantha's digits and if it turns out to be fun I'll thank DownwardSpiral for being a contributing member.

Save the wrath for the newbee's that only ask questions.

DownwardSpiral don't be discouraged. You are doing the right thing.

I'm working on a few more girls from the site to make sure everything is cool 366422366423.

Wanttoknow67
02-23-15, 15:33
LOL Great catch.

Is that Ron Jeremy lite taking the cell phone pic showing up in the mirror behind her in the second pic?

ItaloSamoa
02-23-15, 18:26
Well we get the first newbee in a long while that wants to contribute and everybody is a critic. Lefty helps out and nothing is said. DownwardSpiral helps out and OOOOHHHH that is bad.

DownwardSpiral bring some new tallent to the board. OooooHHHH we don't like the looks of his talent. There is a place for everyone and we do not all agree but just bashing someone to make sure they do not become a contributing member is counter productive. If you like them tiny look for tiny women but don't bash the big ones some people really like them. Myself I'll try almost anything once.

I'll take Samantha's digits and if it turns out to be fun I'll thank DownwardSpiral for being a contributing member.

Save the wrath for the newbee's that only ask questions.

DownwardSpiral don't be discouraged. You are doing the right thing.I don't think anyone has a problem with anyone new contributing or at least trying to.

The issue was with the seemingly "self-credifying" post from said newbie.

The pics are a whole nother matter which I'll only contribute, thanks but not my type.

StormRanger
02-24-15, 02:45
This type of forum only works when people contribute. It only grows better when more and more people contribute. Open criticism of someone's honest effort, even if you don't like his style, will possibly chase that guy away. Worse, is it will probablly chase many guys away that might have been encouraged to start contributing valuable info.

A few years ago the Philly forum was extremely active. One of the most descriptive members (superelequent) was 'outed' by another monger who had a grudge, and for the most part the forum fell apart. It still has activity, but many people that were starting to contribute really good info left. It's a shadow of what it was. So be careful to not let that type of negativity ruin what you have here.

I agree with the above and if somebody is doing that please use the "Report Post" button so I can take care of it. There are advantages to being a Senior Member, one of them being that your posts are unmoderated. Anybody who is taking advantage of that to be a douchebag will be placed back on moderation.

There are no rules against asking questions or being new, there are rules about flaming other members. New guys cost a fuckload of money to attract, running them off will not be tolerated.

A2

Member #4683
02-24-15, 11:52
This type of forum only works when people contribute. It only grows better when more and more people contribute. Open criticism of someone's honest effort, even if you don't like his style, will possibly chase that guy away. Worse, is it will probablly chase many guys away that might have been encouraged to start contributing valuable info.

A few years ago the Philly forum was extremely active. One of the most descriptive members (superelequent) was 'outed' by another monger who had a grudge, and for the most part the forum fell apart. It still has activity, but many people that were starting to contribute really good info left. It's a shadow of what it was. So be careful to not let that type of negativity ruin what you have here.

I agree with the above and if somebody is doing that please use the "Report Post" button so I can take care of it. There are advantages to being a Senior Member, one of them being that your posts are unmoderated. Anybody who is taking advantage of that to be a douchebag will be placed back on moderation.

There are no rules against asking questions or being new, there are rules about flaming other members. New guys cost a fuckload of money to attract, running them off will not be tolerated.

A2I agree. I started off on this USG posting about 4 different providers on CL. I was unconstructively harassed and immediately discounted. Since then I've stopped asking girls if I can share their info and I've kept most of what I know and learn to myself.

Admin2
02-24-15, 16:56
I agree. I started off on this USG posting about 4 different providers on CL. I was unconstructively harassed and immediately discounted. Since then I've stopped asking girls if I can share their info and I've kept most of what I know and learn to myself.Start posting again, if it happens again, report the post. If they are being dicks, I'll hammer them. Nobody is required to answer anybody, but the free passes for head stomping new guys for writing reports are over and have been for awhile. It's always a small group that does it, the vast majority of Seniors remember they were once new.

A2

DownwardSpiral
02-26-15, 02:58
Hello again all, I'll make this brief since whatever. The site is www.tagged.com, they also have an app. Have fun checking it out for yourself and fishing through all of it. Watch out for trannies.

MixedResults
02-28-15, 13:52
My last username has been burned so I had to register a new one. New reports and some ones I haven't previously posted will follow.

StevinYoas
03-02-15, 12:51
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-eye-candy-all-you-need-playful-and-naughty-786-531-5510-outcalls-20/11720633

Was in dire need of a good BJ and none of my regulars were available. I begin my search and call this one. Called number and got no response. Immediately after call, I receive a text from the number asking if I wanted to connect. I replied yes. After an LE check via text (ineffective imo), she gave me address on northside in a little shady area off app & silver sp. I asked why no answer when I call. She said doesn't talk on phone. I decided to pass. This just didn't feel right to me. Plus I saw no prev reviews on her, wasn't willing to take this risk. I may be overly cautious, but in this hobby when things don't feel right, it's always better to avoid in my opinion.

Has anyone had any dealings with her?

FerrariForMe
03-02-15, 16:07
Mary Fox is back in town. I haven't seen her yet, tried a few times and couldn't connect, partially her fault and partially mine. So I saw her add and was thinking of setting up a date.

I know she has had great reviews, but my question is, is she still worth seeing at her new highly inflated rates? She is now pushing premium caliber rates.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/killer-curves-great-reviews-mary-fox-is-ready-for-some-fun/11813600

ItaloSamoa
03-02-15, 18:20
Mary Fox is back in town. I haven't seen her yet, tried a few times and couldn't connect, partially her fault and partially mine. So I saw her add and was thinking of setting up a date.

I know she has had great reviews, but my question is, is she still worth seeing at her new highly inflated rates? She is now pushing premium caliber rates.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/killer-curves-great-reviews-mary-fox-is-ready-for-some-fun/11813600Her rates have come back down to 3. 5% of where they were when I saw her last. If you like hooking up with your girlfriend at a hotel, for some very energetic sex, then I'd say yes. The limit is yours with Mary if you just treat her right. And why wouldn't you?

Outfishing
03-02-15, 21:03

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/killer-curves-great-reviews-mary-fox-is-ready-for-some-fun/11813600I have seen her a few times before the rates went up. My first time with her was the best. Yes, her pictures look great, but her body does not match the high rates. I will not return unless she drops her rates.

Mkejoe
03-03-15, 12:53
Has anyone seen this girl?

http://m.eros.com/wisconsin/files/186180.htm

I've called a handful of times, left voice mail but no response. Couple of old reviews on the other site under the name Stevie but wanted to see if anyone on here has met her. Ready to TOFTT if she ever gets back to me.

RayDonovan2000
03-03-15, 13:14
I have seen her a few times, but the last time was over a year ago. I tried her old number with no luck.

Nice enough girl. Skinny and titties are big and natural for her frame.

Standard BBJ, Covered, mish doggie and done. YMMV.

Nice girl for $ hhr, but I would not pay more.

TIFWIW.

I've called a handful of times, left voice mail but no response. Couple of old reviews on the other site under the name Stevie but wanted to see if anyone on here has met her. Ready to TOFTT if she ever gets back to me.

Outfishing
03-03-15, 13:58

I've called a handful of times, left voice mail but no response. Couple of old reviews on the other site under the name Stevie but wanted to see if anyone on here has met her. Ready to TOFTT if she ever gets back to me.Good luck with her. Last year I had an appointment set up with her for the next day, and when I called for the exact location she never answered. A week ago I got to talk to her about setting up an appointment. She asked if she could call me right back. Still waiting for the return call.

DaveB3655
03-03-15, 15:28
Good luck with her. Last year I had an appointment set up with her for the next day, and when I called for the exact location she never answered. A week ago I got to talk to her about setting up an appointment. She asked if she could call me right back. Still waiting for the return call.Too bad. With a body like that she could be in very high demand.

BadAz Mofo
03-03-15, 20:19
Nice girl for $ hhr, but I would not pay more.I called her a few years ago just to get pricing and she quoted me 1. 5 for HHR, so I took a pass as I couldn't find any reviews on her. Pretty sure the pics are the same from years ago except now her face is now blurred so body may not be the same anymore.

Member #5121
03-03-15, 23:43
Yeah, those pics are at least 3-4 years old. Her and I spoke over the phone years ago. Sounded slightly flakey and nervous. I was on my way to her place, a marginally safe area around Hampton, when she canceled. She told some tale about her mother being old and sick. I was already in the midst of rush hour traffic on the north side. I never bothered to follow-up. Such a waste of time.

RougeDawg
03-05-15, 00:33
I know it's a longshot but has anybody seen her around lately. One of my all time favs even outside the profession. Went by the name Mercedes (yea I know there's a million of them around here) and frequented Milwaukee.

http://wisconsin.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-n-sassy-with-ms-mercedes-24/5974190

Member #5088
03-08-15, 13:45
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

In addition, she's dead, show a minimum of respect.

I left the hot one.

A2

Dmurray
03-08-15, 14:05
So how many of you old timers remember that hot little blond Barbie Michelle from Milwaukee? She was a stunner and turned heads. She passed last year, and what a sad and tragic downhill slide this was.

368601368602368603368604.I remember her, I saw her once, she was hot but she was a dead fish for me. A real waste of time. What did she die from?

MilwPussyHound
03-08-15, 16:56
Not sure, but I would suspect drug related.I completely agree with Lotus. I saw her once years ago and like Lotus said a complete dead fish. One of the worst in that regards. She was beautiful. I didn't know she died.

Wanttoknow67
03-09-15, 06:02
Any cheap motels that are on the west side heading towards Madison?

Billsmelco
03-09-15, 10:14
http://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/558612.htm

She also advertised on BP.

I had a rare opportunity to host, so we met at a restaurant and I took her to my place. The pics are accurate, she is VERY pretty. Breasts are huge, but a little floppy. Doesn't look like she's had kids, so I'm sure they are just naturally large for her frame. Fun to play with.

She didn't seem too into kissing, but I didn't ask or press it. Everything is covered, although she still gave a very good CBJ. Surprisingly so. She was vary clean and DATY tasted wonderful. The best part is that she is so tiny, I could pick her up, and slide her up and down my dick, that was great!

Overall she is very pleasant and friendly, says she has incall rarely, and usually does outcall.

Highly recommend.

MilwPussyHound
03-09-15, 10:45
I finally got to visit with Brooke. The main reason I got to visit with her was because of John. He went above and beyond any hobbies that I have ever encountered. I thanked him privately but wanted to express my gratitude publicly.

As far as Brooke I won't ever be seeing her again. I'm not going to rehash anything, I hope not to. She did (for lack of better words) full fill her obligation and only because of John not because she thought she should. I can't stress that enough. From everything that happened she did not want to be doing it, not to mention the running around and waiting I had to do.

Permanent Wood
03-09-15, 13:27
I finally got to visit with Brooke. The main reason I got to visit with her was because of John. He went above and beyond any hobbies that I have ever encountered. I thanked him privately but wanted to express my gratitude publicly.

As far as Brooke I won't ever be seeing her again. I'm not going to rehash anything, I hope not to. She did (for lack of better words) full fill her obligation and only because of John not because she thought she should. I can't stress that enough. From everything that happened she did not want to be doing it, not to mention the running around and waiting I had to do.Isn't just talking to her on the phone enough to realize what a waste of time she is?

DewPoint4157
03-11-15, 20:52

As far as Brooke I won't ever be seeing her again. I'm not going to rehash anything, I hope not to. She did (for lack of better words) full fill her obligation and only because of John not because she thought she should. I can't stress that enough. From everything that happened she did not want to be doing it, not to mention the running around and waiting I had to do.First, I would like to thank MPH for his gracious expression of gratitude and my resulting desire to pound the streets in an attempt to find him something truly spectacular. Next, I would like to point some fingers at the real culprits in this unfortunate situation. No fewer than three mongers that I know of saw Gia or her much more spectacular and desirable roomate; GIGI / Paige the day before MPH and I had our unfortunate incall. Just the knowlege that the incall took place on an air mattress in the basement would have been enough intell to eliminate me, let alone the fact that a mother and father might be roaming the halls.

I have read thousands of posts on this board and I have never read a boring or useless report that described an encounter between a monger and a provider. I doubt that I ever will. Recently I got my VIP back on another site and found out that my favorite provider who I have been hyping for almost a year on this board, is actually providing only an HJ for an HE to new customers. No one has ever bothered to set the record straight for me. The only way this board is going to be superior to other boards of this type, is for its members to be more willing to provide monger-provider information. A newbie that posts a link and than asks if anyone has info on this provider is going to endure well deserved abuse, but if he attempts to describe an encounter between him and a provider and maybe forgets to include a piece of important intell any abuse should be reported to our illustrious administer. Likewise anyone that describes a wonderful BBBJ and a month later is held personally responsible because someone else got a toothy BBBJ from the same provider should also be reported. I'm sure once one or two douchebags have been handed out some of the exorbitant moderation penalties that are admin is becoming famous for, guys are going to be much less likely to withhold valuable intell.

MkeOldman
03-12-15, 16:44
Has anyone had any dealing with Pinkybee420 from Tagged?

Packerfann53
03-13-15, 12:15
This has been a irritant to me for sometime, and I wonder if anyone else shares this. I believe you can tell a lot about a provider by the way she conducts herself on the phone. If she is friendly, upbeat, and personable, there's a 99% chance you're going to have a good time. If she is short, mono tone, and unenthusiastic, I won't even set up a meeting. Providers who only conduct business via text only are losing a lot of business. It's rude and intrusive. There are an increasing number of young people who cannot or will not communicate face to face or by voice. If you want to succeed in business or in life, you must be able to communicate verbally. I had a very pleasant conversation with Kelly Storm on the phone yesterday, and I thought to myself, this is the first provider I've tried in several months who actually answered her phone. And although we have not yet met, I can tell by her phone manners, we are going to have a great time. Texting is for loser scum, real human beings talk to one another.

Outfishing
03-13-15, 13:10
This has been a irritant to me for sometime, and I wonder if anyone else shares this. I believe you can tell a lot about a provider by the way she conducts herself on the phone. If she is friendly, upbeat, and personable, there's a 99% chance you're going to have a good time. If she is short, mono tone, and unenthusiastic, I won't even set up a meeting. Providers who only conduct business via text only are losing a lot of business. It's rude and intrusive. There are an increasing number of young people who cannot or will not communicate face to face or by voice. If you want to succeed in business or in life, you must be able to communicate verbally. I had a very pleasant conversation with Kelly Storm on the phone yesterday, and I thought to myself, this is the first provider I've tried in several months who actually answered her phone. And although we have not yet met, I can tell by her phone manners, we are going to have a great time. Texting is for loser scum, real human beings talk to one another.Well said, I couldn't agree more.

Big Won
03-13-15, 13:58
Hi. I just wanted to add that I believe any provider corresponding only via text is really a pimp, not the provider herself. No other logical reason for a provider not to want to speak to you directly. Thanks.

Amplover69
03-13-15, 14:41
This has been a irritant to me for sometime, and I wonder if anyone else shares this. I believe you can tell a lot about a provider by the way she conducts herself on the phone. If she is friendly, upbeat, and personable, there's a 99% chance you're going to have a good time. If she is short, mono tone, and unenthusiastic, I won't even set up a meeting. Providers who only conduct business via text only are losing a lot of business. It's rude and intrusive. There are an increasing number of young people who cannot or will not communicate face to face or by voice. If you want to succeed in business or in life, you must be able to communicate verbally. I had a very pleasant conversation with Kelly Storm on the phone yesterday, and I thought to myself, this is the first provider I've tried in several months who actually answered her phone. And although we have not yet met, I can tell by her phone manners, we are going to have a great time. Texting is for loser scum, real human beings talk to one another.100% correct. It's a lot easier to weed out the fakes / flakes / druggies by hearing their voice.

LookingForLefty
03-13-15, 18:00
100% correct. It's a lot easier to weed out the fakes / flakes / druggies by hearing their voice.Yep, you call and some woman with a gravely smokers voice answers and calls you baby right away. In the background you hear babies, dogs, men swearing, kids and sirens. You just know how its going to turn out. Or white girl talks like she was raised in the ghetto, just like that big titted red haired want to be model out in Hartland on SD. Sizzle sells the steak and I'm glad I got to see her sizzle and burn on YouTube so I can avoid.

Sky Flyer
03-13-15, 19:01
This has been a irritant to me for sometime, and I wonder if anyone else shares this. I believe you can tell a lot about a provider by the way she conducts herself on the phone. If she is friendly, upbeat, and personable, there's a 99% chance you're going to have a good time. If she is short, mono tone, and unenthusiastic, I won't even set up a meeting. Providers who only conduct business via text only are losing a lot of business. It's rude and intrusive. There are an increasing number of young people who cannot or will not communicate face to face or by voice. If you want to succeed in business or in life, you must be able to communicate verbally. I had a very pleasant conversation with Kelly Storm on the phone yesterday, and I thought to myself, this is the first provider I've tried in several months who actually answered her phone. And although we have not yet met, I can tell by her phone manners, we are going to have a great time. Texting is for loser scum, real human beings talk to one another.I always want to hear their voice the first time I contact a provider. There are countless times that I have called and after hearing what they had to say and how they said it I have decided nope not for me and have moved on.

ItaloSamoa
03-14-15, 14:58
Yep, you call and some woman with a gravely smokers voice answers and calls you baby right away. In the background you hear babies, dogs, men swearing, kids and sirens. You just know how its going to turn out. Or white girl talks like she was raised in the ghetto, just like that big titted red haired want to be model out in Hartland on SD. Sizzle sells the steak and I'm glad I got to see her sizzle and burn on YouTube so I can avoid.+1 on this. Though I've done my share of deaf dates, you can always learn a lot more about what you're walking into by what you hear. The only caveat is if you're dealing with a real scammer / con artist who you are giving the advantage to by conversing with them.

Member #4705
03-15-15, 14:28
Maybe the last 10 posts belong in Rants, Raves and Opinions. Wasn't that WHY that thread was created so we wouldn't bog down the regular threads with sniping at each other?

OlderFunGuy
03-15-15, 16:58
Was looking around on BP on Friday and clicked on a post which talked about EroticMonkey. Took a look around and don't quite know what to make of this site. Anyone else checked it out?

OlderFunGuy
03-15-15, 20:03
Now if this same post was someone's first, they would have been accused of shilling for another site. No link to the ad, no link to the site, yada yada yada. But we *know* OFG and know he's a decent part of the community. Food for thought.

As far as EroticMonkey is concerned, I've heard of it but not around this area. I think it's more for major metro areas (like Chicago), but am not 100% sure. I haven't noticed it in any of the BP ads around here. Who was using it in their ad?http://janesville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/know-who-youre-meetingbe-safe-eroticmonkeycom-is-here-100-free/9230932 here is the ad I clicked on you are correct, there are no reviews from Wisconsin I did spend a little time reading some of the monkey reviews and was able to correlate some of the providers to reviews on another well know review site. Just throwing it out there! Hope everyone is doing well.

OlderFunGuy
03-16-15, 00:54
Was on qwest chat line Friday talked to sasha she texted me this pic says she is Russian, 31 years old, 5'4", 120 pounds, 34 b, loves being eaten out, $100 downside is that she lives in Kenosha but, am meeting her Monday at Potowatomi for dinner and bingo talked to her at length and she sounds nice will let you know how it goes. 369618.

ScooterAllCity
03-16-15, 14:15
Was on qwest chat line Friday talked to sasha she texted me this pic says she is Russian, 31 years old, 5'4", 120 pounds, 34 b, loves being eaten out, $100 downside is that she lives in Kenosha but, am meeting her Monday at Potowatomi for dinner and bingo talked to her at length and she sounds nice will let you know how it goes.I think that I might have spoken to her Saturday on Quest. Told me she is divorced and owns her own home in Kenosha off of Hwy 50. Please let us know how it goes.

Admin2
03-16-15, 19:55
Maybe the last 10 posts belong in Rants, Raves and Opinions. Wasn't that WHY that thread was created so we wouldn't bog down the regular threads with sniping at each other?More like that last three pages. Some of you guys best quick learn how to use the fight thread or you're going to find yourselves moderated again.

A2

OlderFunGuy
03-16-15, 23:21
There was some chatter about the site "tagged" Let me say I put a profile on there like 7 or 8 years ago. Further, if you enjoy looking at pictures of rather fat and ugly women, this is the site for you. Once in awhile you will come across an escort on there. Lots of phoney pics ala BP. Pretty much a scam. Lots of the ladies own jewelry stores and are on diamond buying trips to Nigeria or Ghana. And I get a lot of messages from mama sans from the Phillipines. Amazing since the last time I was in the Phillipines was in 1969 on my way to Vietnam. Happy St. Patricks Day.