PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

RealFun
01-16-06, 05:31
Saw a former RS worker on a cable show called "Intervention." It aired on A&E channel Sunday night, 1/15. Its a show about addiction, where the subject of the show is an addict who agrees to be featured in a show about addiction. But the subject doesn't know that there is always an intervention planned at the end of the show.

For the life of me, I can't remember what her RS handle was, I'm pretty sure I only saw her once, at most twice.

It was wierd to see a national show with a girl and landmarks that I recognized.

Mc Ren
01-31-06, 20:37
It seems like the staff at the RS has been turning over lately. Anyone have experience with the current staff there? I have been seeing Envy for some time now and have been pleased. Cute face, nice natural tits and a firm ass. I am a sucker for a skinny girl with a tight body so she is right up my alley. Her program is a near GFE. DATY and doggie are both standard. Anyone with experience with the other staff feel free to share.

Sunflower
02-01-06, 12:44
Saw Dana last week. Nice legs boobs and a couple of tatoos. Very accomodating, good oral, DATY and doggie will see again.Also like Gina at Geisha House nice slim body and wants you to take charge. Works Thursday 1st shift and Saturday late shift will not disappoint.

Lark
02-01-06, 18:14
RTFF but only a couple of recent posts.

Visitng from Virginia for two nights. Have car, will drive.

Any advice is welcomed, especially on AMPS. Feel free to PM me.

Mad City Dave
02-05-06, 16:56
There are two MP's in town. Gesiha House (east side) and Rising Sun (downtown). In general there are house fees and tips typically match the house. The tips at the GH tend to float a bit. I perfer the RS as you wont break your neck falling off of the tables. RS has matresses on the floor. Both advertise in the phone book - under bath house.

Chilly Willy
03-15-06, 22:40
Anybody here remember the Shady Lady? I had the distinct pleasure of stopping there on a couple of visits to Madison in the early- to mid-80s. <sigh>

Sibon
03-22-06, 19:04
I have been visiting Madison on business frequently for the past several months on business. I must say I was disappointed in not finding places to lay my head if you understand. Fortunately I found a married housewife who takes care of my needs while I am in town.

But on this trip as I read the message board I decided to check out one of the 2 AMPs mentioned. Based on comments I ended up at the RS.

Disappointed.

First because in my travels and you see AMP you do not expect to be greeted by Haley, a blonde Austrian girl around 40 years old. Not that she bad, but I would not go back. So Madisonites, on my next visit would you recommend me checking out the other site?

Good mongering fellas.

Call Me Booger
03-22-06, 19:26
I had some business in the area, so I thought I would do some touring of the local Bath Houses. I couldn't find a bath tub for my home, but had a lovely couple of chats.

At the GH, I saw Sunny. Nice looking 30 something blonde. This was my first time here and I told her so. Thanks to this board, I knew the prices and the process---so thank you to all my mentors. Good experience overall, no all stars here in the looks department, but a good option.

At RS. Okay the first thing that cracks me up about this place is how it sits practically in the backyard of the capital. Cool place in a seedy sort of way if you are into that sort of thing. Two girls available, both 6's in the looks and body dept. For the price, I found the service pretty good.

Don't read much mentioned about these places anymore, if I was in the area I would go on a regular basis.

boog

Yyxx
03-23-06, 13:35
I have been visiting Madison on business frequently for the past several months on business. I must say I was disappointed in not finding places to lay my head if you understand. Fortunately I found a married housewife who takes care of my needs while I am in town.

But on this trip as I read the message board I decided to check out one of the 2 AMPs mentioned. Based on comments I ended up at the RS.

Disappointed.

First because in my travels and you see AMP you do not expect to be greeted by Haley, a blonde Austrian girl around 40 years old. Not that she bad, but I would not go back. So Madisonites, on my next visit would you recommend me checking out the other site?

Good mongering fellas.

That's because RS and GH are not AMPs. They're just MPs. Or technically, bathhouses, I believe is how they're classified in local legalese.

Anyway, if you're travelling to Wisconsin in hopes of getting good monger action, you're travelling to the wrong place. This state is a wasteland. I don't even know why Milwaukee is listed on the front page of this website now that LookingForLefty isn't posting his entertaining/disgusting stories.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Call Me Booger
03-23-06, 13:46
I'll second what YYXX said, there is not much going on in Madison. I read through the past several years of posts on this site and there are just not many options. Also, did a little more searching via google and found little to no additional info.

Here's my take. I like the bath houses (should that be ABHP), because its different then what I'm used to. Mostly in the area I monger you have AMP's available with 30-50 year old women. Like anything, the routine gets old after a while. I liked the Bath houses because it was different from what I was used to, basically I was tired of the same old AMP.

GH will be exactly the same as RS, except cost more money.

Mad City Dave
03-24-06, 22:28
Sibon - I am sorry you didn't have a good time at RS. Haley and I do not hook up well - as well. She has been around for awhile. A real skinny gal with large bolt-ons. I have had sessions with her before, when they were "A" size.

There isn't much else in the MadTown. Some indies travel through. There are some locals, but the prices seem too much. There is another board which covers the area fairly well. HOH

I miss the Rockford AMPS and the table showers etc......but I am thankfull that the RS and GH are around to relieve my stress. A reasonable priced alternative.

Mad City Dave
03-24-06, 22:44
One of my recent visits to the RS was with Nina. She is under 5 feet tall. Starting to have a stcoky butt. Firm breasts, good CBJ. Finished slamming her doggy style. A little rushed. Needed to request some cuddling time. No kissing on lips.

We should add some more reviews here so those interested, will have some ideas of who is available, when they call in.

Jimbo33
03-27-06, 11:38
Sibon - I am sorry you didn't have a good time at RS. Haley and I do not hook up well - as well. She has been around for awhile. A real skinny gal with large bolt-ons. I have had sessions with her before, when they were "A" size.

There isn't much else in the MadTown. Some indies travel through. There are some locals, but the prices seem too much. There is another board which covers the area fairly well. HOH

I miss the Rockford AMPS and the table showers etc......but I am thankfull that the RS and GH are around to relieve my stress. A reasonable priced alternative.

You may wanna check out Unlimited Massage in Loves Park Before
they shut it down.

Turkey John
03-27-06, 14:13
Someone posted a link to the Isthmus classifieds on another board I look at. Does anyone here know about the validity of these advertisers? Any comments on any of them?

Thanks,

TJ

Call Me Booger
03-28-06, 15:48
I agree with Mad City Dave, hopefully we can get some of you mongers to add your two cents about RS and GH.

I believe the girl I saw at RS said her name was Mena, but could have been Nina or Gina. Sounds like the same girl as mentioned below. She gave the best cbj I've ever had, very enthusiastic, actress quality performance. I also finished off doggy style, and has a great way of really grabbing on to you. Never felt rushed at all. She had a pretty good size tattoo above her butt.

Mc Ren
03-31-06, 01:15
Recently I saw Scarlet at the RS. She is a skinny red head in her 20s with small tits and a small, tight backside. Her program was OK at best. Good BBBJ but when I wanted to return the favor she declined. Very disappointing as she was freshly trimmed. I put a hat on and we finished with her on top but the performance left something to be desired. She was a talker, which I don't mind but I know it bothers some people. During our conversation she mentioned the possibility of doing a "double", with two girls at the same time. Anyone ever tried that?

My GH experience is limited but rewarding. I saw Danielle(?), a late 30s blond who is skinny with small tits and a nice ass. She gave a nice rub down, followed by a good CBJ. We finished with her jumping on top until she and I both finished. It was an enjoyable experience all around and I will see her again.

That is my knowledge to this point, I hope it helps. Happy mongering!

Stay safe.

KingDd
03-31-06, 23:33
I give Danielle the thumbs down, she's stone cold. But I'm just giving another opinion. Thanks.

Yyxx
04-06-06, 11:35
I experienced Danielle a couple months ago and thought she was OK, but just OK.

Another topic altogether. I am working on putting together a comprehensive FAQ on the hobby in Wisconsin, and I need some help from the Madison people. What is the street scene like in Madison these days? Like here in Milwaukee, I'm sure it's pretty dead, but what are the traditional strolls, and is there any advice?

Call Me Booger
04-13-06, 16:50
Let me say this first, I've been doing this hobby for about three years now, and this is the first time I've ever come away empty handed.

I arrived at RS and there was three girls available, Karly, Ryan, and another whose name I forget and looked like a retired stripper. Ryan was finishing up, so I picked Karly.

The session started off bad, I get done in the shower and she doesn't come into the room for 12 minutes, yes I timed it, I wanted to see if it was as long as it felt. Anyways she comes in smokin a cigarette, and with her free hand starts pawing at my back.

We talked about who I had seen before and what we did, and she kept putting off getting started. So I'm getting pissed and the buzzer goes off, and I'm trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with this girl. The final buzzer goes off, and she gives me this story about how they don't have sex here. I'm like "so when I had Dana bent over the bed last week that was just a dream". At this point I don't know what to do, so I dress and leave.

To make matters worse, I brought in an extra $40, and when I got outside, you guessed it, there was $20 missing.

I was so pissed, and remember reading posts like this before on the wsg board, and thought how the hell did that happen? Now i know.

Call Me Booger
04-13-06, 16:52
I stopped by GH the other day during the daytime and there was two girls available Cheyenne and Tori. Cheyenne is a very attractive black woman, nice huge rack, I believe natural, carries a some extra weight in the butt and legs but comes off as more curvey than flab. Tori was average looking, short dark hair, 5'2, nothing special.

I picked Cheyenne and was glad I did. Cheyenne gave a great session. She actually knows how to give a massage, which she slowly turns into a sensual massage using her ample chest. She then proceeded with a cbj, which was very good, but her true skill resides in her riding ability. We used the little massage table, and she has excellent muscle control. Overall $180 well spent, I would recommend.

Boog

Mad City Dave
04-13-06, 23:43
C-M-B
To bad with your experiance at RS. I would have waited for Ryan. She is one of my ATF's. Not for everyone, but our chemistry is total GFE.

I have not made a trip to the GH in a couple of years. Sound like your time there was great. I just may have to break away, for some alternative hobby talent.

Call Me Booger
04-14-06, 15:37
Yeah, I wish I would have waited too. I was thinking with the wrong head. I had remembered reading good reports about Ryan, but I didn't want to wait and Karly looked good.

Now, I'm thinking about if I go back am I going to have a problem getting service because Karly thinks I'm LE?

Yyxx
04-21-06, 12:38
It occurred to me that there is no one-stop shop for Wisconsin info, so I created one. It's a new thread posted under Wisconsin>General Topics. Comments welcome.

Call Me Booger
04-25-06, 14:44
I visited Tori for a forty minute session at GH the other day. She offered two sessions of forty minute length, one at 120, and the other at 180. I opted for the $180, since I was in the mood for FS that day.

Tori is young 20's, medium length dark hair, small build about 5'2", c-cup, a little extra flab, probably from having a baby.

I went around lunch-time and there was only two girls available, with two in session at the moment. Cheyenne was the other girl available, and I had seen her already, so I wanted to try something new.

Tori gave a light rubdown, typical GH fare, and started in on a CBJ. As I was flipping over and she was getting the cover, she was telling me about her and husbands plans for the weekend. I couldn't help but to laugh a little bit. Nothing like hearing about shopping at Home Depot, as you are about to get to the main course.

Tori gave a good ride, and I would repeat.

I've been to GH three times now and have seen Sunny, Cheyenne, and Tori. Both Sunny and Cheyenne are in my opinion better than Tori. I would say Sunny is the best looking and best body overall. But out of the three, I would say Cheyenne is my favorite. Something about her riding with that huge chest of hers. If you are a first timer here, anyone would be a safe selection.

Mad City Dave
04-28-06, 23:04
Stopped by RS recently, and chose Veronica. She was wearing a tight top accenting her great nipples and a short skirt, with tall shoes. After business, shower etc, we started with some hugs. What a wonderful body to caress. With her tall shoes, her erogonious parts were very accessable.

Fully shaved smooth, nipples nicely extended, and butt cheeks to part and squezze. I would have loved to DFK but not on the menu. Finally went horizontal - she seemed to enjoy the DATY - smooth and tasty - while she stroked - beating to the rythem of the my moans.

Covered my hard friend and attacked it orally. Then wanted to climb on top - not to refuse - wow what a sight. The breasts were bouncing - and the nipples were well extended - demanding attention. They received the attention they deserved.

After a while we swapped positions, and I pounded away until the sock was filed. Had to reposition once to keep my head fom hitting the wall - providing the drum beat for all to hear.

After a while of cool-down, I started to get dressed, but the show continued. She had put on her clothes, but in the process of changing the bedding her charms were well displayed......I will see her again.

Did I say she had STAND-UP Nipples.......WOW

Craven Morehead
04-29-06, 13:17
Can any Madison regulars advise on the lowest price you might expect to pay at RS or GH? The prices I think I'm reading about seem out of my range but I want to know how negotiable you think they might be.

CM

Mad City Dave
04-29-06, 19:11
The pricing at the RS is a house fee, based on time, and a tip, which matches the house fee.

A 40 minute visit would be $70 + $70. I think the hour visit would be $95 + $95.

I have heard that GH tips creap upward of this formula. But it gives you some guidance.

Ken Blue Eyes
04-30-06, 10:37
The prices quoted below are not negotiable downwards. Some providers try to negotiate a bit upwards at RS too (usually $10 for an added service).

Ken

Yyxx
05-01-06, 12:44
Victoria at the RS | Stopped by RS recently, and chose Veronica.

Thanks Dave, she sounds great. Is it actually Victoria or Veronica?

Age, size, looks besides the great nipples?

Mad City Dave
05-01-06, 19:51
Yyxx - - good catch. It was Veronica. She is there a couple nights a week.

I am not the best at judging age, late 20's-early 30's. Maybe 5'9" but with shoes it was hard to tell. She never took the shoes off. Thin, blondish, and did I say standup nipples......It is nice to find someone who likes what she does.

Call Me Booger
05-10-06, 11:25
I visited Madison the other day. First I stopped in at GH around lunch-time and apparently you mongers were hungry, since all girls were taken and there was two guys waiting. So I left and headed for RS.

RS was dead, with all three girls available. I can't remember all their names but no great all-stars to choose from. I got a good vibe from Mya, and I had read about her on another board so I went with her.

Mya is a tall black lady, early 40's, with some flab. Not fat per se, just flabby. I had read that she gives a very enthusiatic session, and I was not disappointed. Where as she does not have the best body, she makes up for it with her behavior, attitude and fine skills. The usual rub-down, cbj, and FS for $140, and I tipped her an extra $20 for her attitude.

So if you are in to drop dead looks and a killer bod, she's not your gal, but if you want a good entusiatic session, she's your lady.

Boog

Bend It
05-11-06, 17:14
I agree with Boog. A good program for those who like them a little more mature.

What Boog didn't mention was her big ol' titties. Once when I was plowing her, I asked her to suck on her own titties, and she just about stuffed 1/3 of the titty into her mouth. Outstanding!

Bend It

Call Me Booger
05-12-06, 15:20
Ahhh Bend It, once again you proved to me that you're the master and I'm but the learner.

Next time I see Mya, I'll be making a special request to see that. Thanks for the tip.

Boog

Call Me Booger
05-18-06, 16:16
I had a little free time in Madison the other day, so I thought I would stop by GH and take a look at the menu. It was early in the day, so all four girls were available. I've been here about 4 times now, and this is the first time I was a little disappointed by the selection. Frankie, an older gal (50's?), Jordan (35ish), and two others whose names I can't remember, neither of their looks were memorable either.

I picked Jordan, who has long dark hair, a very pretty face, and a shapely body, who if she lost 20-30 pounds would be a knockout. Again, I wouldn't describe her as fat, just carries some extra weight from having a kid.

Jordan provided the best actual massage, I've received from either RS or GH. She followed that up with cbj and fs. I would recommend her and would repeat if a better body option was not available. Usual 45 minute damage of $180.

Boog

Call Me Booger
06-08-06, 11:18
I went to Rising Sun for a little lunchtime fun. Ryan greeted me at the door and said she was the only one available, and told me that Destiny and some other girl were working also but they were in session. Ryan is physically not my type, but I remembered reading good reviews about her. Ryan is a pro all the way around, no bs with her. A couple of little things that I appreciated. One she didn't make me feel like I had to pick her since she was the only one available. Second, and this one I really appreciated, after I came back from the shower, she came into the room immediately. I can't stand laying in there by myself, so when she popped in right away, I immediately thought I would give her an extra $20.

On to the good stuff, Ryan gives a light petting massage, and then asks what kind of session you would like. She started off with a CBJ. And before she starts she says, "I'm told I'm quite good at this and I really enjoy doing it, so if you need me to slow down or give me a break, just let me know." Wow, is all I can say, she is talented. After, I took a little breather, we moved on to the main course. I had her climb on top, and she gave a very good ride, and then we finished up doggie style.

Again Ryan is not the hottest provider there, but her attitude and service moves her up to near the top of Boogers list.

Mad City Dave
06-19-06, 22:26
Booger

I am glad you had the pleasure of Ryan. She is not a young body, but sure has the program down. For me the program usually includes standing DFK and caresses. Then horizontal, for BBBJ with DATY. It is hard to make her get over the top, but she can get you there quickly. I ususally have to tell her to slow down, or the cup of coffee is finished too quickly. It's been a while since I have seen Ryan, I will need to find some time. With her schedule somewhat limitied, it makes it tuff to connect.....

Call Me Booger
06-26-06, 12:19
I've been reading on another board, that there are several new girls at RS now. Has anyone been lately? Any new info? Don't be shy, I know I'm not the only one going to RS and GH lately. Last time I tried to hit GH, all girls were busy and 2 guys were waiting.

Rayray773
06-26-06, 22:50
Ventured to some Madison amps for the first time a couple days ago. Went to Rising Sun first because I've heard good things about Veronica and Ryan, but was told Veronica is no longer working there and Ryan was working the morning. Mya greeted me at the door and said she was the only one available. She was overweight with rolls coming out of her tight outfit. I left for GH.

Three girls greeted me at the door, which i like because it's usually like pulling teeth to get to see all the available girls. All three were a little bigger than I like, but I chose Sunny because she had nice boobs and was pretty good looking. Mediocre massage, but very nice HJ and CBJ finish. I'd probably choose someone else next time, but Sunny was pretty decent and friendly, I'm just into skinny women. The HJ was very good and I actually should have stuck with that. The BJ was a tad teethy, but still pretty decent.

Anyone know where Veronica went?

Call Me Booger
06-27-06, 12:36
Jesse and Bianca were available. Bianca was curling her hair when I entered, and didn't seem quite ready. So I decided on Jesse.

Jesse is in her 40's (told me she had a kid who was 23). She is in very good shape with a slim build and large bolt-ons.

First thing about this session that kind of annoyed me, she took a really long time into coming into my room after my shower. This is becoming a peet peeve of mine, she took longer than some of the really slow ones at RS. Once in the room she starts with a pretty good rubdown. She took her time with this and it was very relaxing. She asked the usual questions of who else I've seen, how often I come her....Then she asked what I like in my session. I said some bj, and then FS with a couple of positions. She replied "I don't know about all that..." Um, what? She didn't explain further. So, I'm like did I just piss away $180? She proceeded to climb on top of me for a little cowgirl action.

Another final note, I head into the shower afterwards to get cleaned up, and I come back out and she is gone. I get dressed and hang out for a few minutes, thinking she is going to come back to escort me out. She doesn't, I say screw it and leave. Usually, the girls I've seen hang out and clean the room and walk you out.

I would not repeat with her. Maybe she had an off day. I don't know. But the whole session was just weird to begin with.

Zizek
06-30-06, 22:03
http://www.eros-wisconsin.com/sections/wisconsin_escorts.htm

Don't make the mistake I did of seeing this escort unless morbidly obese is your type.

Deer Field Dude
07-02-06, 07:46
What ever happen to the sws, I know there wasn't many in madison but now they seem to be extinct. I remember when I would drive around and see at least 2 or 3 but now you need to drive around 2 or 3 different times before you would see 1 sw.

Member #2996
07-08-06, 19:08
Went to GH today and was met by two lovely women. I went for the dark side with a young girl I think was called Sasha. Nice body and very good attitude. Recieved the full package for 160. Will be back for her again. Started with a relaxing rub down and then got down to business.

Call Me Booger
07-17-06, 11:27
I stopped by RS for an early lunch meeting the other day. Two girls available Mya and Dana. I've seen both before, so I was a little disappointed, hoping for somebody new. But at least they are both very good providers.

I picked Dana, who has dyed her hair, so she is more blonde now than brunette. Dana has a very pretty face, but her body is a little of the flabby side. Dana is very easy to talk to and provides great service. She is very into cbj, and is open to various positions. For a total of $140, definately worth the money.
Boog

Fishbourne3
07-19-06, 17:32
rather than many short post, here have been my past experiences. Hopefully this and continious posting will give me some cred.

RS

Nina- ok looks, not as involved as others typical program

Crystal- cute and very fun, wish she still worked there, I think she's indy now. Had her own internet site with another gal. It was my first time there, wish all were as good.

Destiny-watch out, . 10 surcharge on massage, she will freak if she's not comfortable, I walked after she gave me this "mean guy" story and gave me my limitations. Might be good not to mention any reviews or board prior. I think she thought I was the fuzz. Ymmv. Very cute and wish it would have worked. Full refund and other have enjoyed

Devon- if anyone has the werabouts of this gal, please I'm me. All time fav. Doesn't work there now but wow. Slender and painted but really into her work. Released the stress a bit early but since we had time, reworked the midsection. Great lips and didn't drool when the work was done.

All for the price of 40, never did like to pay more for the same.

Deja-still advertising in paper. Cheaper but lifeless work. Read a few post about her, massage for 1. 30 but some spent 2. Got the works for 1. 30 but won't return as attitude is everything.

One stop at GH but again no real need to overpay for same routine as RS.

Fishbourne3
07-19-06, 17:51
did a little cruising the last few days.

Monday- nothing North, 1or 2 BSW in Badgerland. First time here, had a hard time as I was new to that area. Read some other post in the archive and figured tomorrows another day. 1: 30-3pm

Tuesday- with my fresh knowledge, headed out the same time. 1 asw, very cute, smile and a waive. Ended up standing with group of guys and I passed. 1 BSW.

Today- did the lunch thing, much activity. I did confirm several BSW, two hot bods. One waived but I was the unfortunate victom of traffic and the guy stopped in front of me. Felt bad, should have rearended him for taking my fish. Tried an area s of 151 which you probably know. Fuzz out there heavy and looking. Did see some possibilities.

My inexperience shows but had a time. Hopefully, I'll score soon. Wish there was an easier way, just looking for a little release from the daily stresses and not go broke. If anyone needs more info, I'm me. Hoping to gain some trust around here and need help. Later.

Call Me Booger
07-20-06, 16:37
I stopped by GH the other day. When I pulled up there was already 5 cars parked out front, so I went and grabbed some lunch. When I returned, I was greeted at the door by Deidra, who told me who else was working (but they were in session). And asked if I had a girl preference. I said no one in particular, and chose her.

Deidra is in her early twenties, blonde, short kind of athletic build, legs might have been a gymnast at one point, but now are a little flabby. A cute round ass, and nice perky breasts with nips that will poke your eye out.

One of the first things, I liked about her was that she didn't leave me waiting in the room for a long time. She came in and started off with not really a massage, but more like someone was applying sunscreen to your back. It was okay, just not very massage like.

On the flip, she worked at getting little Boog to attention, and grabbed a cover. I asked her to go for a ride and she gladly obliged. A couple of things of note here. One, I would not classify myself as "hung", probably just average (oh well). Two, she couldn't (or didn't want to) take it all the way in. She's been working there for 4 months (I asked), so I would say soreness might be a factor for her. So after a little bit of this, we switched to doggy, and I was able to get much deeper. Lil Boog was a lot happier, especially with the nice view of her bent over the table.

She is not for everyone, but I plan on repeating with her.

Boog

Fishbourne3
07-20-06, 17:15
I did the normal cruise this am. I bit earlier hoping to avoid loa. Rain must have washed them all away. Nothing to be seen between 10:30-12

Fishbourne3
07-24-06, 17:26
I took a short cruise this noon. Not much out and about. Had some luck well down on fish hatch. Actually needed a ride downtown, worked well since I was heading the same.

One Dery
08-04-06, 22:14
Long time lurker, first time posting. Its pretty dead in Madtown. Cruzed Badger at 2 pm on Wed. It was dead. Took a stoll on the North side Thur at midnight and saw 2 WSW. Not the best looking. One was on the heavy side and the other was skinny and very tipsy. Had trouble walking a straight line. Passed them both up.

I can't even give my money away.

Anyone seeing anything worth picking up lately?

Call Me Booger
08-08-06, 13:07
The other day I went to GH, and just as I pulled up a guy was walking inside. Luckily, there were no other cars in the lot, so I knew I would have some options to choose from. I gave the guy ahead of me 5 minutes inside, to give him a little privacy and make his selection.

When I went in, I had Jordan, Angel, and Liz to choose from. The other guy had picked Jesse, which for me was no big loss, because I will never pick her again. I decided to go with Angel, who seemed to be especially perky that day.

Angel is probably around 40 (give or a take a couple of years), flabbly belly and breasts from having kids, but a very nice round ass. Angel is a service oriented girl. After I got out of the shower, she was leaning on the table with her ass in the air; good sign. She started off with a nice little rubdown, which lead to some ball teasing from behind. On the flip, she told me she really gets into the HJ. She applied some lotion and started rubbing with both hands, and kind of has a trance-like look on her face. I had her stop because she was doing to good of a job, and I wanted more. She offered to give me a break, and had me rub her for a while. Then onto the BJ, which she is a deep throater by the way. For the FS, I had her start on top, and really got into it. She started off by slowly moving up and down on me, and then completely took me in and rotating her entire hips in a circular motion. Then into doggy for the big finish.

Angel is by no means a hard body, as I mentioned, but her service is stellar. So if you are looking for a knockout, this is not your girl. If you want someone to rock your world, giver her a shot.

Boog

One Dery
08-08-06, 17:27
Stolled along North last night about 11 pm on my way home. Two WSW working again. Not the best looking I've seen. But will do since there hasn't been much out lately. Picked up a tall 5'8" brunette. She was slim and a be cup.

Drove to a nice secluded place. Donated $. 30 for a BBBJCIM. She undoes my pants and spends some time getting me to attention. She then goes down on me. Slow at first then starts getting into it and wow. Man. She could suck the chrome off a hitch. Lets me play with her tits her while she's performing. She spent sometime suck my balls just to tease me and not let me pop so fast. Finally she lets me release and cleans my pipes very well. Gave her a tip and dropped her off.

Will be looking for her again tonight. Didn't get her digits since it was our first encounter.

Call Me Booger
08-24-06, 12:12
I made a special trip to Madison, hoping to see a new face at GH or RS. I decided I would try GH first. They were all completely booked for the afternoon. Disappointed that I might have wasted gas money, I headed over to RS, hoping that they would have someone available that I had not seen already.

At the door, I was greeted by Mya. Damn. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like Mya, she's a very enthusiastic provider, but I was hoping for younger and firmer. Mya said she was available. I asked who else was there. She said Dana was in session and Tess was also there. I asked if Tess was busy, and she said "No, I don't think so, let me go see." Tess came around the corner and said "You wanted to see me". In my mind, if see=fuck, "yes I want to see you."

I paid my entry fee and off to one of the back rooms. Just a side note, I get the feeling that they were trying to get Mya a customer, and that's why Tess was hanging out in the back.

This was my first time seeing Tess. She has long blonde hair, firm natural C-cup breasts, small belly and waist, and an ass that can only be described as a "booty". In the room, she strips down and proceeds with a back rub. Nice, actually puts some effort into being firm and using some strength to dig into the knots. On the turnover, she starts with CBJ which is good (but not Ryan or Dana good), and then she climbs on for a ride. She looks and rides great. Really digs down deep on you for full penetration, and rocks her hips back and forth, like she is trying to get herself off by grinding her clit. At this point, I'm getting close and want to see that ample booty. We switch to doggy and the view is great.

A couple of final notes. I don't think she does anal. And, I would suggest making small talk with her at the beginning to get her more comfortable.

Booger

Hlover
08-25-06, 01:38
First Timer to Madison and I would be most appreciative if someone could supply the addresses for RS and GH.

Thank you.

Alex P Keaton
08-26-06, 02:15
First Timer to Madison and I would be most appreciative if someone could supply the addresses for RS and GH.

Thank you.

Just google. They are, um, listed.

One Dery
08-26-06, 19:47
Early stroll along southside thursday night at 9 pm to avoid LE. Drove by and made eye contact with a WSW sitting on the steps of one of the apt buildings on Badger. Skinny, dark hair, small titties, and wearing white exercise outfit. She looked young and was 20 y.o. Pulled into the drive way for the next apt and drove to the back parking lot. She walks around and got it. Name was Mary. Drove away from the area to the far southside before we negotiated anything. Negotiate $.35 for bbbjtcws.

Must be a first timer. Was a little inexperience and needed some coaching. The nice part was she took really good directions. Had her started with her tongue licking the tip. Then got her to start going down on me. She enjoyed licking my balls. For a beginner she was good at deep throating it. Had me all the way in her mouth while she chin rubbed my balls. Came to completion while she was deep throating me. Man, that was awesome.

Dropped her off at the PDQ and called it a night. She didn’t have a number but would repeat.

CheeseMan
08-27-06, 22:38
They are in the phone book also, both are real easy to find.

Thank you.

Qjwin
09-02-06, 15:17
Long time lurker, first time poster:

Man am I glad to join up, I always felt I wasn't pulling my weight since I'm pretty versed in the Madison (and Milwaukee) SW scene. I still don't understand all the abbreviations you guys use but I sorta get the gist of it.

Anyhoo, I'm out hitting the North Street stroll constantly and the Badger stroll constantly. I hit the GH once in a while but generally refrain b/c it's so damn pricey, I bank on stumbling across some good stuff on the strolls, which you guys know can be few and far between.

Over the past few years here are some of the gals I've stumbled across on the strolls, I'm sure some of these names (of course who knows if they're real names) will ring a bell with you guys and you lurkers too:

North Street

"Kelly" she's a thick brunette who has gained a few pounds over the past year, she's generally pretty user friendly. Used to hang with a black gal a lot.

"Marlo" she's an older gal who has a nice hour glass figure who tends to rush things but looks good, always sports a tan. She told me old stories of when she used to hit the now defunct King St stroll. I haven't seen her for a while.

"Robin" haven't seen her in a while either, she's a well endowed light haired brunette who generally was a fine performer.

"Wendy" she's a short cute mullato gal who's hitting North pretty hard lately. She usually reeks of booze and isn't very user friendly but if you drop about $40 she'll rock your world.

"Ronda" she's a black gal who will hustle you. Be careful. She's originally from Milwaukee.

I'm brainstorming for some other names. As I remember them I'll post them.
In my next post I'll list some of the Badger gals.

Qjwin
09-02-06, 15:31
In my earlier post I listed some of the North women, here are some of the Badger women I've stumbled across over the past couple years or so:

"Johnna" She's a blonde with a nice figure, her face is really starting to show all the years of hard living. She's very user friendly. B/c she's got a nice figure she'll usually get picked up pretty quickly. If I remember correctly, I think she said she actually lived in the Baraboo area but came down to the Mad City to "work".

"Tracy" she's about a 5'3'' mulatto gal with big green eyes and very long thick black hair. If I remember correctly, I think she said she was from Deerfield. She was a good performer, pretty cheap too, and she looked good.

"Jaimie" she was about 5'8" and could really suck start a Harley. She was brunette. Good performer. And good looking too.

"Stephanie" she's a thick mullato gal who's about 5-6. She's pretty but tends to be a bit pricey.

"Theresa" she's a very tall and very skinny black gal who is a very cool gal, she will always treat you well and she's pretty damn pretty to boot. She's borderline got that fashion model figure. You can often spot her just north of Badger on Fish Hatch right near the PDQ. I remember one time she told me she went out in some high heels (which put her at about 6-3! with legs to frickin die for) and she said some guy almost got in a car accident. LOL!

I'll post some more as my memory starts to recall...

Anyways, last night I hit both North and Badger and saw some stuff, but I was in a pretty picky mood so I decided against what was out there.

Oh, there's a very tall brunette who's been hitting North very very recently, she's always with a black guy. She usually wears her hair back and sometimes will be spotted sitting with this brother. She's a nice performer and has some long azz legs.

Take care fellow hobbyists and watch your backs. Always be on the lookout for frickin' Uncle LEO!

Qjwin
09-05-06, 19:40
Just wanted to add some more names of women I've come across while cruising both North and Badger:

North St.

"Heidi" she's a blonde who I know a lot of you know of. She's been a Mad City SW for quite some time. For some reason all the other gals hate her, they say she's an "informer". She's actually pretty user friendly, stands about 5-6 and weighs, I'd guess, about 110lbs. She usually has her hair pretty big like 80s style.

"Tracy" she's a mullato who's about 5-3 with big green eyes and long dark hair. She usually would hit Badger hard last summer, but I also spotted her on North St. I think she said she's originally from Deerfield. She was a pretty good performer and cheap, too.

"Evie" she used to work at RS. But now you can catch her on North late at night. She's 5-8 and about 120lbs. She has sandy blonde hair and her face is just now really starting to show the years of hard living. She's still pretty though. She should NOT BE MISSED. She has absolutely incredible oral skills and gives some of the best in Wisconsin, but she'll always ask for $30 -- it's worth it!

"Cheryl" she was hitting North pretty hard a year or so ago but hasn't been seen recently, though you will see her on the "Madison Crime Stoppers" show. She was really worn down and probably isn't worth much, she's a good one to pass up at this stage in her SW career. She used to live up on Packers Ave.

"Popeye" she's a black woman who also hits Badger a lot. I've forgotten her real name but only remember her b/c she had frickin' eyes that were like the carnival freak show - popped out and big. She does the old rush job and probably isn't worth the time, however she has a nice curvy body which I like.

"Gerilydean" she's an attractive thin white gal with long sandy blonde hair. She's pretty damn hot and I think she currently actually lives on North Street right next to the porn shop. She's one of the best I've ever picked up b/c she's actually pretty damn hot, I'd rate her a 9 on the SW scale.

Badger Street:

"I think her name is 'Brigitte'" she hasn't been on Badger in at least a year. She's the 5-7 blonde with the big fake breasts. She has a dynamite figure but her face is starting to look average. She's a great dirty talker, a true pro. I'd pick her up in a second if I stumbled across her.

"Denise" Actually she hits the Highlander Motel/Allied Dr. area. She's a heavy set gal who does a very good job in the oral dept. for the standard $20.

Baby Huey
09-12-06, 18:21
Is there any MP's or good room service in the downtown area?

Qjwin
09-12-06, 20:55
Hey Jim your best bet downtown ("on the square") is to hit "Rising Sun" it's only about a block or so away from the Capitol. But I've always felt that the "Geisha House" has a lot more attractive women than Rising Sun. Geisha House is located out on E. Washington Avenue about a five or ten minute drive from the capitol square.

If your looking for street walker action be sure to hit North Street or Badger St. Both are in completely different neighborhoods. The action can be pretty sparse but if you stumble across something halfway decent she'll be A LOT less costly than what either the Rising Sun or Geisha House will cost you.

Good luck, stay safe, and watch out for LE.

KingDd
09-13-06, 02:41
If your looking for street walker action be sure to hit North Street or Badger St. Both are in completely different neighborhoods. The action can be pretty sparse but if you stumble across something halfway decent she'll be A LOT less costly than what either the Rising Sun or Geisha House will cost you.

If you find something halfway decent, she's probably a cop, and it'll cost you $600.

Qjwin
09-13-06, 19:07
There are some decent ones out there but you gotta troll for quite a long time.
The best time to hit both Badger and North is right around 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
Plus the cops will almost never get in your car, if someone is stupid enough to proposition a cop they deserve the slammer. It's very simple: do not offer anything verbally until she's in the car and you're moving, then do the cop check then start negotiation wisely.

Over the past two years I've seen the undercover gals both on Badger and North. It's pretty obvious who they are, they never get in your car and constantly try to get you to agree on something while you're talking to them through your car window.

Stay safe out there, be careful, and always be on the lookout for LE.

Peace

Qjwin
09-13-06, 19:47
There's a blonde named "Sonny" who advertises on RoomService2000 She prices herself way out of the market. She wants $375 for an hour! She's also rude and condescending and no where near as cute as she thinks she is. She's short and looks awful w/o her make-up.

Don't waste your $375 on her. You can hit the GH or RS a few times for what this "Sonny" demands.

Good luck out there, stay safe, and always watch out for LE.

Peace

Hlover
09-14-06, 10:56
Recently visited RS and had fs with a 30ish slightly overweight mulatto chic. Pretty face though.

She possess a great attitude and fulfills almost all your needs. Beautiful natural breasts and silky soft skin. $140 total damage for 40 minutes which includes shower.

Please note the outside buzzer is not working which forces you to wait for a smiling departing customers to open the door.

Stay away from RS; poor facilties with short and fat chicas.

Qjwin
09-15-06, 19:52
I have to respectfully disagree with hlover.

All the times I've ever checked out both sets of gals the Geisha House has always had better quality than the Rising Sun. Almost all of the time when I've seen what the Rising Sun has to offer I decline altogether and head to the Geisha House. The Geisha House always has at least three or four women to choose from and there's always at least one hot one.
Just my two cents worth.

Stay safe, and always watch out for LE.

Peace

Cappy
09-16-06, 15:40
I had a nice session with China (Chynna?) at GH the other day. I found her to be very accomodating and wonderful woman to be with and talk to. The mature women have so much to offer.

When I walked in the place was empty and I had the whole group to choose from. Not so when I left. It was standing room only and a few left outside.

It was the usual 140 bananas for 45 minutes. No upselling or other funny stuff.

The woman has a great touch and is eager to please. I will repeat

CheeseMan
09-16-06, 22:31
I would disagree but add you need to do your research at RS.

There is another site out there that has more reviews of GH and RS girls but no street action reports. I'd provide a link but I think that is frowned on by the admin!

When I go, I check the schedule phone line pretty carefully, check the lineup against the reviews/descriptions of the ladies and pick a night where the scheduled lineup is acceptable.

Also, if you walk up to the gate and you don't see somerthing that trips your trigger, you can always leave! I have when I wanted to see a particular girl and she did not show.

Last two times I have gone, The girl was hot!

Keep it cheesey and have fun!

Recently visited RS and had fs with a 30ish slightly overweight mulatto chic. Pretty face though.

She possess a great attitude and fulfills almost all your needs. Beautiful natural breasts and silky soft skin. $140 total damage for 40 minutes which includes shower.

Please note the outside buzzer is not working which forces you to wait for a smiling departing customers to open the door.

Stay away from RS; poor facilties with short and fat chicas.

Qjwin
09-17-06, 15:56
I agree with you on China, I saw her once and it was 120 for massage and HJ. She's a terrific dirty talker and has a nice style about her.

KingDd
09-17-06, 16:55
Both places have a few good looking girls, often with a ton of rules. And both places have older or bigger girls, some of those are sexy and some have less rules.

The girls at both places change month to month, so you never know what you might get. Sometimes you'll find a gem.

The RS has 2 problems. It's location is right downtown with a very public entrance. And Chuck, the manager is often mean to the girls and likes to find out private information on the customers.

The GH has it's problems too. Several girls won't even take off their panties without a $60 upcharge ($180 total), and the girls won't tell you what $60 more gets you. You don't find out until afterwards if 180 gets you fs, cbj, bbbj, or a hj. As far as I know, the only girl with a upcharge at the RS is Destiny, and you might only get a hj for that.

Call Me Booger
09-18-06, 12:59
I tend to follow Cheesemans lead, when it comes to going to RS. Check reviews and who's working on a different site. Do a google search and you'll find it, or read back through some old folders here, I think someone spelled out the name once. I'm hoping we'll start getting more reviews on this site. This site has way more traffic than the other.

I've found a good line to say if there is only one girl available at RS is:
"Who else is working today? Darn I was really hoping for (insert name)" Kind of let's you off the hook without feeling like an ass.

At GH, I've never had a problem with laying down $180 and getting FS. But, I've heard of that happening there.

The gems are rare, but do appear on occassion, and some of the regulars may not be the best/firmest looking but provide great service.

Sunny at GH, Tess at RS, are a couple of better looking ones in my opinion, and provide good service.

Ryan at RS, not as good looking, but her service is outstanding.

Qjwin
09-19-06, 19:15
An odd occurrence over the past three weeks: I bumped into two of my SW providers from last summer in the "real world".

The first one I bumped into is Jeanie, I ran into her at a Walgreens on E. Washington. She always hits North pretty hard. She's probably a 4 on the SW scale so I generally stay away from her. She was pretty friendly when I bumped into her and seemed interested in an on the spot date. She remembered me. She's a longtime Madisonian SW.

The second one I bumped into is Tracy, I ran into her at a restaurant she currently works at across the street from the Capitol. She's about 5'4" (thin, nice figure, face is a 9 on SW scale) mullato gal who was hitting Badger hard last summer. Her hair is lighter now but still long and thick and she still has the same big greenish eyes. I remember she said she was originally from Deerfield.

Stay safe out there fellas and always watch out for LE.

Peace

Sifter
09-20-06, 22:57
I usually go to the RS and have had very good luck there (there are times when the selections aren't that great...but I just say I have to get some money and not return that night) but I went there last Friday and didn't like what I saw....so I headed over to the Geisha House (for the first time ever). The previous poster was right about Rising Sun....too public of an entrance. Anyways...I found Geisha House and when I walked in it was empty so I got my pick of 6 women....only one was hot (Nicky was her name). She charged $180 for FS but I told her I only had $160 and she agreed to take that. She was very nice to talk to and had a very good body. She also did not make me wait very long after the shower. Nicky is a clean freak...when I ask to play with her kitty she sprayed my hands with something. She apologized but I didn't really care.

You can tell with Nicky that she really did not like FS...she would rather give a hand job and a cbj. I felt a little rushed (that may have been my fault however....since I was drunk and it was taking me forever). If you want a good looking chica (she was hispanic I believe) to give you good company and a great hj she is perfect for you. If you want a great FS experience I would pass on her.

One thing I really don't like about the GH is the massage tables are really not meant for FS....to high and narrow. I like the regular beds at the RS where you can lay next to them.

I still prefer RS.

Anyways, thanks for all the reads here....it's great to get reviews so I can plan my next visit.

Adios

Yyxx
09-21-06, 09:33
I have recently seen several of you use the term "mulatto" to describe a girl of mixed-race background. Are you aware that that term, like "negro," is considered to be somewhere between out-of-date and flat-out racist?

I am not a Politically Correct find-every-opportunity-to-be-offended nut, but I do think it's common courtesy not to use racial terms that certain people have decided they don't want used in reference to themselves.

Paul Stearn
09-21-06, 10:25
That's what's wrong with this country. Things were simpler and better in the 50's-60's and early 70's. No PC BS. IMHO

Jimbo33
09-21-06, 16:35
I have recently seen several of you use the term "mulatto" to describe a girl of mixed-race background. Are you aware that that term, like "negro," is considered to be somewhere between out-of-date and flat-out racist?

I am not a Politically Correct find-every-opportunity-to-be-offended nut, but I do think it's common courtesy not to use racial terms that certain people have decided they don't want used in reference to themselves.

Mulatto may not be a good term...but I think Melotto Winner would be a Great term. :)

Yyxx
09-21-06, 17:23
That's what's wrong with this country. Things were simpler and better in the 50's-60's and early 70's. No PC BS. IMHO
Like I said, I am not a PC-fascist... Far from it. But hey, if someone posted that there was "a real good-looking half-darkie girl" there, some people on this board could be justifiably upset. Simply pointing out that a word that the user might not be aware was potentially offensive is potentially offensive, is all.

Mulatto may not be a good term...but I think Melotto Winner would be a Great term. :)
"You can't win if you don't play"! :D

Qjwin
09-21-06, 21:23

I am not a Politically Correct find-every-opportunity-to-be-offended nut, but I do think it's common courtesy not to use racial terms that certain people have decided they don't want used in reference to themselves.Actually in the Spanish language and throughout Latin America Mulatto, Mestizo and other similar words are used all the time in a respectful fashion to point out how much mixed blood a person has.

Qjwin
09-23-06, 16:59
I ran into one of my favorite providers from last summer, her face is a 9 on the SW scale.

She rocked my world all night long. My luck was incredible since I have no way of contacting her, she simply dialed me up. Sorry I don't have any contact info to share.

I'm hoping she contacts me again soon. If she ever gets any contact info solidified I'll share it with all you Madison hobbyists. You know how it is with some of these SW women, they keep a cell phone number for, at most, a frickin' week.

She's something else. The reason I like her so much is that she's super clean for a SW, she keeps her fingernails and toenails well manicured and clean and she stays well groomed. She's an abberation for an SW, that's for sure. But of course who the hell knows what STD surprises she may have, which is why I always go in well covered, no matter who it is.

Stay safe out there, and always watch out for LE.

Peace

Qjwin
09-24-06, 16:47
There's a new woman hitting Badger. At night in the dark she appeared cute from a distance but when I got her in my car she looked pretty awful so I kindly asked her to get out. She's a short Indian gal with long dark hair and a badly pock marked face. She's "Native American" Indian as opposed to "India" Indian. I'd grade her face out as a four on the SW scale. She's low cost.

On a different note: this weekend I was hitting North St. and two drug dealers were walking on the sidewalk right next to a big puddle...well I just couldn't resist, I drove right through the puddle and soaked the two of them down, it was absolutely beautiful! Seeing these two thugs jumping out of the way of the puddle water, yet getting soaked anyway. Hilarious! (Oh, in the interest of fairness, I'm 99% sure they were dealers, based on what I've seen of the two of them in out there in the past, thus, I didn't just soak down two run of the mill, innocent, citizens.)

Good luck out there, stay safe, and always watch out for pain in the azz LE.
Peace

KingDd
09-24-06, 23:18
Qjwin, on those drug dealers, if you've seen them before, then they might see you in the future. You might want to be careful.

BTW, I think I saw your Badger Road girl. She looked good in a skirt from a distance, but her face was not at all good once you looked at her closely. She never got in my car. Luckily I've been able to see quite well since the laser surgery. :) You have to imagine that some guys must use her service if she's out there.

Cigar Smoker
09-25-06, 08:11
The way I look at this is they are all good looking with my d*&k in thier mouth.

Qjwin
09-25-06, 18:59
Qjwin, on those drug dealers, if you've seen them before, then they might see you in the future. You might want to be careful.

BTW, I think I saw your Badger Road girl. She looked good in a skirt from a distance, but her face was not at all good once you looked at her closely. She never got in my car. Luckily I've been able to see quite well since the laser surgery. :) You have to imagine that some guys must use her service if she's out there.Don't waste your hard earned cash on her, unless you're very desperate some night and she's all that's available. Oh, I've also been spotting a new blonde on Badger. She's a little portly and has about a six face on the SW scale. I saw her out during the day and night.

Good luck out there, and always be on the lookout for LE.
Peace

Qjwin
09-25-06, 19:01
The way I look at this is they are all good looking with my d*&k in thier mouth.I definitely agree with you to a certain point. But sometimes I get in a picky mood and hunt all night only to come home empty handed, or more specifically, with my own in my hand.

Good luck out there, and always watch out for LE.

Peace

Qjwin
09-25-06, 19:17
Just putting in my two cents worth: for the few occasions when I can afford it, I do hit the GH from time to time. I'd have to say that Jordan is my all-time favorite. She's got a hell of an hour glass body and a very pretty face too. She's somewhat classy and is always clean with a well done manicure and pedicure, you know, the little things that mean a lot. She has a little bit of weight on her but that's how I like them; her weight is extremely well proportioned. IMHO, she's THE best GH or RS woman working today. From what I've seen of the RS women I always turn them down and head to the GH.

Jordan's a light skinned Mexican gal, she really looks Italian/Spanish. She's about 5-7 and has long dark hair.

Stay safe, be careful, and always watch out for LE.

Peace

Call Me Booger
09-26-06, 12:14
Spent some time with Gemini the other day at GH. Gemini is a pretty girl, not quite sure what her ethnicity is. Gemini was quiet to begin with, but shortly into the session became chatty. I would suggest making chit-chat with her, seemed to imporve her attitude and service. She gave a nice little backrub, actually put some effort into it, which was nice since my lower back was really sore. On the flip, a short quick CBJ, nothing special here. She proceeded to cowgirl, and I thought for sure she would start pounding away for a quick finish. But she took things nice and slow, with a real nice grinding of the hips. And for the finish, she was a very enthusiatic doggy style receiver.

Gemini is not an all-star, but if you make a little chit-chat and follow her lead, it can be a pretty decent session. I would repeat, but it would depend on who else is available.

Boog

Qjwin
09-28-06, 21:11
There's a sandy-blonde haired guy who's posing as a woman on Badger. He's got long straight sandy blonde hair and he's about 5-8ish. I've seen some of you guys get fooled by him, since he sashays down the sidewalk just like a woman. I made the mistake of accidentally picking him up once. The second he sat in my car I knew right away he was a guy and told him to get the f'ck out.

This morning I saw some black guy in an old Mercedes pick "him" up on Badger. Then I saw him out late this afternoon.

Just giving you all a heads up.

Qjwin
09-28-06, 21:17
Earlier this evening I picked up "Jenny" on Badger. She was sitting on that porch that a lot of them sit on, it's the house on the corner of Fiedler and Badger, sort of across from Catalpa. (Usually the women on that porch are definitely something you should pass on.)

I've picked her up in the past, so when I motioned her over she didn't hesitate. She gave me a nice BBBJ for only 15 roses.

She's a short gal, about 5-1 at most, who has a very nice rack. She's got long, straight sandy-blonde hair and has big light colored eyes, she can often be seen hanging with some of the black guys in and around Badger.

I recommend her to you all. Her face is about a seven on the SW scale.

Stay safe out there, and always be on the lookout for pain in the azz LE.

Peace

Mad City Dave
10-01-06, 09:34
I saw Brit recently at RS. She is a taller lady - 5'-10ish. Apparently had worked at RS 6 years ago. I didnt remember her, but we did talk about someone from the past, and she was well aware of who I was talking about.

After the shower, and her return to the room, I started with a standup hug. This progressed into mutual full access carresses and light french kissing. She put a bug in my ear that an extra .2 would get me the upgrade to BBBJ.

We then hit the matress - no fear of falling off here. Addition carresses and kisses. Nice nipples also. I got covered, and she got me warmed up CBJ style - ok. Then to mish - finished doggy. Offered a washcloth to clean up, and she started to get dressed. Hey- the busser hasent sounded yet, let's cuddle. We cuddle and talk some more. She has some good stories.

Body is good - Service is a bit mechanical - kissing was excellent - but, watch the rush.

Qjwin
10-02-06, 20:00
Nice report Mad City Dave, thanks.

Stay safe out there, and always be on the lookout for pain in the azz LE.

Peace

Pretty Boy 96
10-03-06, 10:25
Hey guys I was wondering if you guys could inform me of the GH what is it? And about a worker bee that works there goes by the name gemini if you guys have seen her I need to know if the same girl I've seen out here? She 5'7 5'8 140 to 160lbs thick blueish green eyes blonde short hair wears wigs but I know she was going to dye her hair platnuim blonde and the key to knowing it the same person? A tattoo on her neck that says president and on her lower back that says gemini ? Here is what she looks like the pretty one now her hair is different

Thanks

Qjwin
10-07-06, 16:08
Nice to hear from you. The photo you provided definitely looks a lot like Gemini. Based on your photo I'm 90% sure that's her). She's my second favorite woman at the Geisha House (herein referred to as GH). My favorite is Jordan with Gemini being a close second. The GH is, well, a "massage" parlor out on East Washington. It's across the street from a small auto dealership. You have to take a frontage road to get to the place. It's easily got better quality women than the Rising Sun (the only other Madison area "massage" parlor").

Where did you snap that photo of Gemini? It looks like she's out on the town some where? Just out of curiosity, where were you all at?

Stay safe out there, and always be on the lookout for pain the azz LE.

Peace

Qjwin
10-11-06, 20:03
There's a raspy new blonde hitting the North Street area. She's usually with a black guy. I pulled up to her, saw her face and took a pass. Her face looks like she's about 75 years old. She'd have to pay me for Christsakes!

However, she does have a nice figure, but, sheesh, that face! that face! Ugh!

Be safe out there, and always be on the look out for LE.

Peace

Straight Shot
10-12-06, 21:20
Does anybody have any more detailed info on Tess? I live pretty far away & don't want to take a wasted 4 hour drive- all her reviews look pretty good, but does she dfk, daty, bbbj, anal? I'm very picky and my indy retired and my area has slim pickings.

Thanks

Call Me Booger
10-13-06, 14:33
Does anybody have any more detailed info on Tess? I live pretty far away & don't want to take a wasted 4 hour drive- all her reviews look pretty good, but does she dfk, daty, bbbj, anal? I'm very picky and my indy retired and my area has slim pickings.

Thanks

Probably should pass then....

Straight Shot
10-13-06, 19:28
Boog you've only seen Tess once according to your recent posts, I onlysee one provider and rarley change and in most cases after a provoder is comfortable with you they will offer much much more. I'm hoping for info from someone who sees Tess on regular basis to offer more details on her program. thank you for the quick response.

Qjwin
10-14-06, 17:27
I saw a tiny white SW on North last night. She had to be about 5 feet tall at the most, she was wearing black super high heels that made her look taller. She was with some black guy.

I didn't pick her up. I couldn't get a very good look at her face, she had a hooded jacked on. From what I could see her face looked about a four on the SW scale.

Happy hunting, mongering, hobbying...whatever the hell you wanna call it.

Peace

One Dery
10-16-06, 13:48
I picked up a new girl last week wednesday. She's an older lady maybe in her early 40's. Blond, decent looking, a 7 on the sw scale. She was out early around 8:30 pm. She wanted 40 but talked her into 25 for bbbjc. She was kind of not all with it. Kept wanting to go to a friends house to pick something up before we did the deed. I told her I would drop her off afterwards and not to worry about walking in the cold.

The bbbjc was a little rush. A 5 on the bj scale. However, she had these amazing tits. Nice and firm for a 40 year old. I enjoyed playing and sucking on them more than the bj. I could tell she's new to the scene. Didn't ask for the money until after I finished and we drove to her friends house. Most girls want money up front.

She goes by the name Deb. Anyone else had any experiece with her?

Ken Blue Eyes
10-16-06, 15:29
Boog you've only seen Tess once according to your recent posts, I onlysee one provider and rarley change and in most cases after a provoder is comfortable with you they will offer much much more. I'm hoping for info from someone who sees Tess on regular basis to offer more details on her program. thank you for the quick response.

I've seen Tess on multiple occasions. I agree with Booger. You should probably pass. I highly recommend Tess, not because of an expanded menu. She is fun to spend time with and a very erotic woman.

Ken

Call Me Booger
10-16-06, 17:16

Ditto what Ken said. Also, Straight Shot, I've seen Tess multiple times. I just don't always do posts about a provider that I've posted about before, unless there was something out of the ordinary.

Besides not providing some of the extras that you are looking for, I think you are expecting to much from a visit to RS (or GH for that matter). Yes, there are good providers at both places, but will it ever be a GFE experience worth driving 4 hours for? I doubt it.

Realfun had a post a long time ago that I took as a cardinal rule, here's the short version "If you are building up the visit with huge expectations or barely have enough cash, you shouldn't go". (Alhtough Realfun explained it much better than me).

Straight Shot
10-16-06, 21:05
Thank you both for the input I think I'll still give her a try, besides I've never been to Madison and I want to check out the city. by the way what makes her so erotic? And I'll definitly report my visit here after I go, it will be a couple of weeks. Any more input you guys have would be appreciated.

Qjwin
10-17-06, 17:55
Hi OneDery,

What's the best time to run into Deb? I'm usually pretty familiar with all the Madison SWs and she sounds new to me.

Hopefully I bump into her soon. What does she usually wear? About how tall is she? Is her hair very blonde or is it more of a darker blonde?

One Dery
10-18-06, 15:41
Qjwin,

She's a new girl. That was my first time seeing her. I picked her up at 8:30 pm. I assume that's her normal time. She told me she just started in the business and isn't out that much

She was wearing blue jeans, brown leather jacket, and a leather hat. She's about 5'5", petit maybe 130 lbs and has dirty blonde hair. She's pretty clean cut and at first I didn't think she was working. She didn't have a working phone number.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you see her.

One Dery

Mad City Dave
10-18-06, 20:24
Went to Visions for the first time in a long time.

My recollection of it being just a tittie bar, has been squashed. There are now dancers giving full nude dances. Great views of the home plate and beyond.

Entrance is $8, bottle beer was $3.75. Did not partake of table dances. But given the show and quality of some of the dancers I'll be back

Six Thru Eleven
10-19-06, 19:00
Deb has been out for a few months now. She definately is not all there. She got my cell # from the # she used to live at and has been calling me daily for the last few weeks. One day her son called my and asked why his mom's phone had my # on it. I was thinking quick and played it off, well enough that he apologized, but what a pain in the ass.

Mad City Dave
10-22-06, 15:38
WOW

What a session with Ryan. I will say that I have seen her multiple times. She is not a young girl, but definately a woman who knows how to satisfy.

We had room 2 which is toward the back, near the hot tub. I had stopped early in the day, and she was spot on, that I didn't need to shower. She returned quickly to the room.

I remained sitting on the couch, with a towel under me. She removed her clothes, got on her knees and we proceeded to make out like long lost lovers. Her nipples sure do respond. She asked about covered or not for oral - "not" in my book..... Got things going very well. Then she said wait a second - - got up and took a sip of her coffee.....you can see where this is going.... the mouth was sooooo warm, I almosy popped right there.

Proceeded to the matress, on the floor. No fear of falling off a massage table.... Some DATY, some more oral, finally covered, her on top, and finished with mish. We continued to kiss and cuddle till the buzzers....

As we left the two other gals were still sitting in the waitng room, with a guy - - obviously waiting for Ryan. With her service, I would imagine that many would not want to work with her....

MCD

Qjwin
10-22-06, 16:44
Nice report Mad City Dave on your experience with Ryan at the RS. I'll seriously think about "visiting" her.

Six Thru Eleven, thanks for the tip about Deb. It's nice to know which SWs I can give my digits out to and which I should refrain from doing so given that they have a penchant for being a daily pest.

Hey OneDery, I did pick up a "Deb" about four nights ago, she was over on Oak Street. (By the way, it seems that some of the SW action that's typically on North Street has moved over to Oak, just north of the Taco Bell and KFC). Anyways, from your description of Deb, I think I may have picked up a different Deb. The Deb I picked up was about 50 years old, and looked 70. I was desperate for some oral so I gave her 20 roses and she obliged.

Last weekend I hit the GH and spent about 40 fabulous minutes with Gemini. It cost me 120 roses altogether. I was able to do oral on her (something I don't like to do unless the woman is pretty and very clean), then she gave me a nice HJ. She's a beautiful mixed woman: half black, half white. She knows how to press all the right buttons. She's about 5' 9'' and has a gorgeous figure.

Stay safe out there, and always be on the lookout for pain in the azz LE. This country's turning into a goddamned police state!

Qjwin
10-25-06, 19:56
I have a regular I see off and on and she's really starting to turn into a big pain in the ass. I give her roses first and get her back to my place and it turns into game playing with little or no service.

I've had it with her. She's beautiful but not worth the headache. Just thought I'd share my frustrations with the rest of you.

Stay safe out there and always be on the lookout for LE.

Peace

Paul Stearn
10-26-06, 17:49
I have a regular I see off and on and she's really starting to turn into a big pain in the ass. I give her roses first and get her back to my place and it turns into game playing with little or no service.

I've had it with her. She's beautiful but not worth the headache. Just thought I'd share my frustrations with the rest of you.

Stay safe out there and always be on the lookout for LE.

Peace

Why would we want to hear about this, and why would you think it necessary to warn us of LE, if we don't know that already, then it's our arse. And I am not attempting nor do I want to start a diatribe, it's only that this forum is for information about our hobby, not our personal problems.

Qjwin
10-29-06, 16:06
Hey Paul Stearn,

You haven't posted a useful report in a Madison forum for quite some time.

Ever hear the saying: 'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'? If you look at my past Madison reports I've provided exhaustive lists regarding different women I've seen on the MadCity strolls and the Mad MPs.

Why don't you post something useful in the Madison forum sometime this century, otherwise you're just wasting our time.

Qjwin
10-29-06, 16:34
Just some basic info on the Mad SW scene, which I'm sure some of you probably fully understand.

In all my years of hitting the Mad SW scene I've noticed that activity really starts to diminish or become non-existent from about early November to about late March. During that time period you're much better off paying the extra cash and visiting the GH or RS. The SW scene is just too hit or miss (obviously weighted heavily on the miss side) during the cold months and is a big waste of gas money, especially when the old crushed dinosaurs are going for about $2.25 per gal.

Moreover, the absolute best nights to hit Badger and North are on the hot and humid wekend nights in July and August; nights when most folks would simply stay inside due to the incredibly hot weather. I remember one time just this past July I was hitting Badger when it had to be about 93 degrees around midnight. Activity was so heavy that I passed on some low quality stuff and actually wound up picking up an escort for a quickie who just happened to be walking to the liquor store from her car that was parked in a car wash lot. She was waiting at that spot for her regular escort date but had time to kill when I happened upon her. Activity was so heavy that night that I also went out later and picked up a typical Badger SW and dated again; two in one night.

Stay safe out there.

Peace

Qjwin
11-04-06, 16:50
About two weeks ago I was cruising Badger and lo and behold I see Robin. She's a regular SW who used to hit North St constantly about three or four years ago. I hadn't seen her in about three years and used to only see her on North. I was pretty shocked to see her hitting Badger. She always had a very nice rack, but now her face is pretty worn from all the drug use and fast living. I rolled down the window and yelled "Robin", she gave me a "hey, Baby", she obviously didn't remember me (I didn't expect her to). I passed on her since she wasn't looking too good. She used to be fairly pretty. I'm assuming she may have been locked up for the past few years.

She always provided an excellent BBBJ for about 20, though I remember sometimes she'd really push for 30.

Oh, there's a woman hitting Badger constantly right now. She has short brown hair and she's sorta shapely but isn't very pretty, she's about 5'6". I'm sure many of you have seen her. Her base of operations the corner side-by-side house where all the druggies hang out on the porch. She's usually strolling to and fro from that spot. I've never picked her up b/c I was always turned off by her face, she just wasn't pretty enough for me (I know I'm a picky ass!).

Good luck out there.

Six Thru Eleven
11-09-06, 10:51
Qjwin-- the woman you reference is Cindy. I picked her up Monday night around 6 pm, took her to a secuded spot, .25 for the spit-polish and .40 for the whole enchilada. Warning! She wont do anything unless it is wrapped. The bj wasnt great so I asked how much for fs and she said .4, I slipped her another .2 and she TRIED to give me 5 dollars back! Never saw a sw willing to part with a dime. Anyway she said I would like the snug accomodations and she was right! I only lasted 30 seconds.
She likes to work days and says just to come from the fish hatch side and look for eye contact.

I highly recommend Cindy.

P.S. Oak st. is seeing more action than north now? Anyone else agree? I've had some luck there recently.

Hothead1966
11-14-06, 05:12
Does anyone know if ENVY is still at RS? Some of the descriptions of "new" girls sound a little like her but with a new "handle." She was my ATF for sure. If she's gone is there anyone there now who is kind of her type?

Thanks.

KingDd
11-14-06, 20:14
Yes, she works under the name Tess, the name she originally used.

Hothead1966
11-15-06, 21:52
Thanks, King! There is hope after all. I'll have to pay a visit soon.

Sky Flyer
11-18-06, 16:03
Long time lurker and a first (actually this is number 2) time poster. Find myself in madison on a fairly frequent basis and have made my share of stops at both the Rising Sun and the Geisha House. Right now my favorite at the RS is Destiny, a cute girl with the hottest little bod. Spend a hour with her and you will leave worn out but happy. Another fav if course is Ryan, a great kisser and lots of fun. Mya use to do it for me. One of my more memorable visits to the RS was years ago when I spent two hours with Mya and she damn near killed me it was that good. I haven't seen Mya in several years and the last time I saw her in the waiting room she looked....well...she is not the hot Mya anymore. My fav at the GH right now is Bianca, yikes she can be fun. Liz is a alltime favorite but I haven't seen her in almost a year. I would say you would probably have a better time at the RS than the GH, sometimes you can't be quite sure how things will turn out at the GH but I have almost never left the RS feeling disappointed.

Play safe and have fun.

Artificial Red
11-18-06, 17:06
Yes, she works under the name Tess, the name she originally used.

This post got me wondering, would this be the same Tess that danced at the The Bear Chest in Beloit? The Tess I know is around 5'5" 120# and blonde, danced in Beloit up to around 4 years ago when I heard she moved down to southern Illinois. That's all my rusty memory can come up with.

Red

BigDave
11-20-06, 18:30
I will be in Madison this weekend for some fun. Was wondering if RS or GH take plastic? I am single so no problems with questions. Thanks for your help.

Dave

Qjwin
11-20-06, 20:43
You're right: lately Oak Street has been hopping while North Street has been fairly slow.

Nice posts SixEleven, keep up the terrific work.

Stay safe.

Qjwin
11-20-06, 20:44
I can tell you with 100% accuracy that GH does NOT take plastic. I'm not sure about RS, b/c I usually do not like the quality of women the RS has. I usually turn them down altogether and head to GH. For my money the GH women are a lot more attractive. Just my humble opinion.

Stay safe.

Qjwin
11-20-06, 20:49
Once the weather turns in November I usually save money on gas by cutting down on hunting North/Oak/Badger. Obviously b/c there really isn't all that much out there compared to the warmer months.

I did a little hunting over the past few days and really didn't see anything that I truly wanted.

Stay safe.

Qjwin
11-20-06, 21:24
Any old-timers have any stories to share about the old King St SW scene? It'd be fascinating to read them. I arrived in Madison right about 2001 and King was dried up and gentrified by then.

From what I hear King St was THE Stroll in Madcity up until the late 90s.

Thanks

KingDd
11-21-06, 23:50
This post got me wondering, would this be the same Tess that danced at the The Bear Chest in Beloit? The Tess I know is around 5'5" 120# and blonde, danced in Beloit up to around 4 years ago when I heard she moved down to southern Illinois. That's all my rusty memory can come up with.

Red

I think it's a different girl.

Qjwin
11-25-06, 18:05
I hit North/Oak and Badger last night. Bumped into a short blond on North who said her name was "Becky". She claimed she's new to the SW scene. Her face was about a 7 on the SW scale. I wasn't in the mood for her so I told her I only had 8 roses. She then of course directed me to drop her off, and I gladly obliged. She had some black guy with her who was across the street as she was strolling North. I asked if it was her "manager" and she said it was her fiance. She claimed she was originally from Sheboygan.

Abrupt change of subject: any of you ever have problems with gay guys following you or harassing you when you're out hunting? I'm a fairly decent looking guy and I've had at least three or four occasions in which a homosexual will think I'm trolling for sausage and promptly start to follow me. On a few occasions I've had to jump out of my car and scream at them that I'm looking for kitty cat and NOT sausage. It seems it only happens on North, rarely does it happen on Badger.

Gore Vidal quote: "Prostitution continues to flourish for the simple reason that it's needed. If most men were forced to rely on physical charm to attract lovers, their sexual lives would be not only meager but in a youth-worshipping country like America painfully brief. "

Gore Vidal quote: "Prostitutes practice an art as legitimate as any other. The best are natural healers and, contrary to tribal superstition, they often enjoy their work."

Sunflower
11-28-06, 19:08
Saw Sarah at the RS on Monday day shift. Said it was her first day. Also said she had worked there before.Very thin but very nice.Back rub not very good but next time will guide her a little.Everything covered but did a nice job.Works Mon,Wed & Fri on day shift. When in town will see again.

Qjwin
11-29-06, 19:51
I hit the Badger stroll last evening and lo and behold I stumbled across some quality sh't.

She was a pretty mulatto gal, about a nine on the SW scale, with short straight black hair -- an obvious wig -- she was about 5-9 and weighed about 130ish. She said she used to work at the RS and also used to strip for Exoticsomething, I think it's the same service that provided the strippers for the Old Bastards Club (what a story that is! HAh!)

Anyways, we drive to a nice secluded spot and she gives me some very quality oral. Not only that but she also pulls out a bottle of baby oil for a stupendous HJ! This gal was prepared. She claimed her name is "Michelle" she claimed the best place to run into her is near the Excel hotel which is basically right by the Badger stroll, about a block south. She says she walks it all the time.

I recommend her, in the dark you may think she's a tranny, but she's not. I gave her .40 b/c I liked her a lot. She's a sweet gal and basically admitted to me that she's only out there b/c of her addiction to the pipe. I wished her the best and told her to stay safe, I also told that her I'll most likely bump into her again. She said she didn't have digits.

Good luck and stay safe.

Qjwin
11-29-06, 20:05
Gore Vidal quote: "Most men buy their wives, though neither party would ever admit to the nature of the transaction."

Gore Vidal quote: "Police find pretty thrilling arresting prostitutes or anyone whose sexual activities have been banned by state legal codes that are a scandal of what we like to call a free society."

Mor10
12-03-06, 10:39
She claimed her name is "Michelle" she claimed the best place to run into her is near the Excel hotel which is basically right by the Badger stroll, about a block south.She probably meant the Expo Inn. The Exel Inn (no "c") is an equally seedy place on E. Wash.

Call Me Booger
12-04-06, 18:45
After unsuccessfully trying to see the new line-up at RS since they were to busy on a Monday, I hit GH and a line-up of Gemini, Jordan or Bianca. I chose Bianca, since I had seen the other two and had read favorable reviews of her. Bianca has a pretty face with a nice body, more of a classic woman figure than a hardbody. Her service is very good, kind of reminded me of Ryan at RS. Really works hard to make sure you have a memorable experience. I would recommend.

Booger

Qjwin
12-06-06, 19:37
She probably meant the Expo Inn. The Exel Inn (no "c") is an equally seedy place on E. Wash.You're correct, I f'cked up in my post. I meant to write Expo but accidentally wrote the other one.

Thanks.

Qjwin
12-06-06, 19:40
After unsuccessfully trying to see the new line-up at RS since they were to busy on a Monday, I hit GH and a line-up of Gemini, Jordan or Bianca. I chose Bianca, since I had seen the other two and had read favorable reviews of her. Bianca has a pretty face with a nice body, more of a classic woman figure than a hardbody. Her service is very good, kind of reminded me of Ryan at RS. Really works hard to make sure you have a memorable experience. I would recommend.

BoogerNice post Booger. Whenever I drum up enough cash I just love to visit Jourdan! For me she's perfect: nice hourglass figure, clean, and isn't trashy at all. She's the bomb for me. I've seen her three times in the last two years and she's always blown my mind.

I'll have to try Bianca sometime if I can ever tear myself away from Jourdan.

Take it easy.

Qjwin
12-06-06, 20:01
Hello,

I just wanted to extend a friendly invitation to all Madison area lurkers to this board.

Please join up and start posting. It's extremely helpful to have as many hobbyists as possible posting and sharing war stories in order to get a good grasp of what's available at RS, GH, and the SWs on Badger Rd and North St.

Hopefully we'll be seeing more posts from here on out.

C'mon lurkers, join up!

Thanks

Phompee
12-07-06, 09:51
Ok Qjwin, I'll take the suggestion and add my bit. I'm fairly new to Madison and not into the SW scene, but more power to those who are. I saw Gemini at GH most recently. She not a raving beauty but there aren't too many of that sort working at GH or RS. Anyway, when I showed up at GH, there were 4 to choose from, she was the only one smiling, others seemed bored or hostile. Program was fine, I opted for HJ only. She did a nice tease prior to the flip and after the flip. Once down to business, she didn't deviate much from the standard pump away method (It's amazing to me that these chicks don't get carpal tunnel). Anyway, she is willing to follow suggestions and if directed she complied with some variation in stroke. All in all a pleasant but not great session. I left with a smile. I am still holding out hope that Sunny will return to GH but that doesn't seem likely. I like GH more than RS. Cleaner and more discrete entry.

There's my first post, hope all find it worth reading. Nice baard here!

Phompee

Call Me Booger
12-07-06, 12:49
Nice post Booger. Whenever I drum up enough cash I just love to visit Jourdan! For me she's perfect: nice hourglass figure, clean, and isn't trashy at all. She's the bomb for me. I've seen her three times in the last two years and she's always blown my mind.

I'll have to try Bianca sometime if I can ever tear myself away from Jourdan.

Take it easy.

I would actually put Bianca's service in my top three at GH with Sunny being #1, sadly she's gone now.

Qjwin
12-08-06, 17:43
Ok Qjwin, I'll take the suggestion and add my bit. I'm fairly new to Madison and not into the SW scene, but more power to those who are. I saw Gemini at GH most recently. She not a raving beauty but there aren't too many of that sort working at GH or RS. Anyway, when I showed up at GH, there were 4 to choose from, she was the only one smiling, others seemed bored or hostile. Program was fine, I opted for HJ only. She did a nice tease prior to the flip and after the flip. Once down to business, she didn't deviate much from the standard pump away method (It's amazing to me that these chicks don't get carpal tunnel). Anyway, she is willing to follow suggestions and if directed she complied with some variation in stroke. All in all a pleasant but not great session. I left with a smile. I am still holding out hope that Sunny will return to GH but that doesn't seem likely. I like GH more than RS. Cleaner and more discrete entry.

There's my first post, hope all find it worth reading. Nice baard here!

PhompeeThanks Phompee, very nice to hear.

Keep us all posted on your future activities.

KingDd
12-09-06, 03:33
....my top three at GH with Sunny being #1, sadly she's gone now.

Who do you put at #2?

Qjwin
12-10-06, 17:20
I hit North Street late Friday night (actually very early Saturday morning) and bumped into Deb. She's a sandy blonde haired woman about in her late 30s, she's roughly 5-2. I'd rate her face at about an eight and a half on the SW scale. She's pretty thin, probably due largely to the pipe.

She provided me with some excellent oral for .30, I coulda probably got away with only .20 but she was really insistent and was very good in the oral department. She said she also runs herself out of her own little escort service. I didn't get digits.
I'd recommend her, if you happen upon her. She said not only does she go by the name "Deb" or "Debbie" but she also goes by the name "Autumn".

Stay safe.

Qjwin
12-10-06, 17:30
the "Deb" who I just picked up on North St on Friday used to hit North St in the past. I remember, it was a hot summer night during the summer of 2003 and I was cruising North pretty hard until about 3:00 a.m. when out pops Deb. Therefore, she's been in the SW business for at least a few years now.

She is a fairly pretty woman.

Call Me Booger
12-11-06, 13:19
Who do you put at #2?

Okay, here's my rankings. Let me say this that, some of the girls I put at the top have not gotten great reports by other members on this site and another site. As always ymmv:

GH
1) Sunny---Body and Service
2) Deidre---I like her curves and she's tight in the right place
3) Bianca---Sexy attitude and aims to please
4) Cheyenne---Love watching those babies bounce when she's riding
5) Angel---body not so firm, but service is very good

RS
1) Sassy---Body and Service
2) Tess---Body and Service
3) Ryan---Service is outstanding
4) Dana---CBJ-WOW

And for my personal do not see:
GH-Jesse-worse attitude
RS-Karly-ripped me off

Call Me Booger
12-11-06, 19:10
Wow! I have a new favorite at RS---Sassy, I went to the RS on Monday. Ryan, Sassy, and Sarah were all available. Nice to walk in and have a choice of every girl working that day. Ryan is much reported on here, so I won't add a description. I had seen Ryan already, so I wanted to go with Sassy or Sarah. Tough choice. Both women are young, Sassy-22, Sarah-late 20's-. Both had very nice bodies by RS and GH standards. Sarah has dirty blonde hair, small frame, appears to be a C-D size chest, and a cute face.

I chose Sassy, Sassy has brown hair with blond highlights, a very toned body with a little pouch from having a baby a year ago, but very tight and toned. A cup chest and a very small curvy (not Tess curvy) ass. Walked back to the room with Sassy, where after the shower she started off with a light rubdown in the sexiest red g-string which looked great on her. No special massage skills, but at this point I didn't give a shit about that. Sassy likes to be slow and sexy, she'll take time to rub her body all over you. And for the main course, with her on top, she rode me slow, then fast, then slow, then fast well you get the idea. She was definitely working to make it a memorable experience, by helping me last as long as possible.

Sassy is an all-star in my book, and sadly will probably not last long.

Booger

Qjwin
12-15-06, 22:00
Yesterday I scouted out both Badger and North Street very briefly. Didn't see too much, and definitely didn't see anything worth pulling over for.

Stay safe.

Qjwin
12-15-06, 22:03
Okay, here's my rankings. Let me say this that, some of the girls I put at the top have not gotten great reports by other members on this site and another site. As always ymmv:

GH
1) Sunny---Body and Service
2) Deidre---I like her curves and she's tight in the right place
3) Bianca---Sexy attitude and aims to please
4) Cheyenne---Love watching those babies bounce when she's riding
5) Angel---body not so firm, but service is very good

RS
1) Sassy---Body and Service
2) Tess---Body and Service
3) Ryan---Service is outstanding
4) Dana---CBJ-WOW

And for my personal do not see:
GH-Jesse-worse attitude
RS-Karly-ripped me offHey, Call Me Booger,

Have you ever had Jourdan at the GH? If so what are your thoughts?

Thanks

Qjwin
12-17-06, 16:49
Any of you been following that story out of Atlantic City? In about the past three weeks six or seven SWs have turned up murdered and dumped behind a rundown motel.

Hopefully some of the Atlantic City hobbyists can help to put this pathetic sorry excuse for a human being away for life.

Of course we all hate to read news reports of horrible sh't like that. Best wishes to the families of all the victims.

Stay safe.

Call Me Booger
12-18-06, 11:15
Hey, Call Me Booger,

Have you ever had Jourdan at the GH? If so what are your thoughts?

Thanks

Look back in May of this year for a full report on my visit with Jordan if you like.

Basically, best massage of all Madison girls, but additional service was average.

Call Me Booger
12-19-06, 13:16
Okay, so I must say I'm a fan of the new line-up at RS. It's nice to see some new girls in GH/RS area. I stopped in Monday morning and Sarah, Sassy, and Ryan were working and all three were busy. I've had sessions with Ryan and Sassy, so I made an appt with Sarah. The guy at the door was actually pretty friendly, did more than the usual grunts.

Came back at appt time, and Sarah greeted me at the door with a big smile and hello. Sarah is 24 years old, blondish-brown hair, very thin maybe 100 pounds. So if you are not into thin tiny girls she is not your provider.

Sarah gave a rather poor massage, but that was the only area that needs work. Sarah provides a very enthusiatic cbj, kind of like Ryan where she seems to really enjoy doin it. She climbed on for some cowgirl, had to have her slow down a bit, which she readily did. Sarah is eager to please and wants to build up regular clientele. I would see her again. I would put Sassy ahead of Sarah, but Sarah is a nice change of pace.

Booger

And one last side note, this will be my last post in the Madison area for a while. It seems that besides an occasional report by a few others, that I'm the only one ever going to RS/GH(tongue in cheek, since they are always busy). So if nobody else wants to post about their experience, I'll stop sharing mine, and keep it to PM's.

Qjwin
12-19-06, 20:08
And one last side note, this will be my last post in the Madison area for a while. It seems that besides an occasional report by a few others, that I'm the only one ever going to RS/GH (tongue in cheek, since they are always busy). So if nobody else wants to post about their experience, I'll stop sharing mine, and keep it to PM's.[/QUOTE]Please keep posting. I really enjoy the info you provide. Granted I post much more on the SW scene but I do enjoy your GH and RS posts.

Thanks for your valuable work and keep it up.

Take care.

PS: Do you ever hobby for SWs on Badger or North? Just curious.

Qjwin
12-19-06, 20:27
I'm extremely curious to find out general info from old-school Madison SW hobbyists.
Was the North Street stroll operational in the 70s? Was the Badger stroll operational in the 70s? What was the King Street stroll like? I'm so pissed off that I missed King Streets heyday!

Hopefully old-timers can post some interesting sh't about back in the day in the MadCity SW scene.

Thanks, and stay safe.

Sifter
12-24-06, 10:41
Okay, so I must say I'm a fan of the new line-up at RS. It's nice to see some new girls in GH/RS area. I stopped in Monday morning and Sarah, Sassy, and Ryan were working and all three were busy. I've had sessions with Ryan and Sassy, so I made an appt with Sarah. The guy at the door was actually pretty friendly, did more than the usual grunts.

Came back at appt time, and Sarah greeted me at the door with a big smile and hello. Sarah is 24 years old, blondish-brown hair, very thin maybe 100 pounds. So if you are not into thin tiny girls she is not your provider.

Sarah gave a rather poor massage, but that was the only area that needs work. Sarah provides a very enthusiatic cbj, kind of like Ryan where she seems to really enjoy doin it. She climbed on for some cowgirl, had to have her slow down a bit, which she readily did. Sarah is eager to please and wants to build up regular clientele. I would see her again. I would put Sassy ahead of Sarah, but Sarah is a nice change of pace.

Booger

And one last side note, this will be my last post in the Madison area for a while. It seems that besides an occasional report by a few others, that I'm the only one ever going to RS/GH(tongue in cheek, since they are always busy). So if nobody else wants to post about their experience, I'll stop sharing mine, and keep it to PM's.Booger,

Please don't stop posting about RS and GH. I for one find your reports very useful and plan on taking your advise when visiting RS. I will give my report when I do make the visit.

Qjwin
12-27-06, 21:23
I second what Sifter said. Booger, please don't stop.

Red Draggin
12-31-06, 01:01
Since you haven't gotten much response I'd like to chip in--note that though I'm "old-school" I was never a regular in Madison in those days except to hang out at Headliners and the State St stroll of regular bars.

I did get to the Mustang and Dangle a few times and was amazed that a topless gal in an otherwise regular bar would serve you a beer. As you can tell I was a small town boy wet behind the ears. I recall wanting to stare at this one gal's particularly big boobs but was too embarassed.

Coming out of one of the two aforementioned bars one night a black gal propositioned me--I was so startled that I stammered something unintelligible and walked away. I have no idea what she even said but I do recall her being quite attractive.

In the following years I got into the MP scene when a friend introduced me to one of the places near the square which I'm almost certain was NOT the RS. I was so drunk and disoriented at the time I'm not even sure which side of the square it was on though I thought it was on the east side.

I hooked up with quite a few good looking gals back then at the MPs but it was almost always at the end of a long night of drinking and don't remember any names.

So where were the Mustang and Dangle located--east side for sure--but what took their place? Must be an office building.

I'm extremely curious to find out general info from old-school Madison SW hobbyists.
Was the North Street stroll operational in the 70s? Was the Badger stroll operational in the 70s? What was the King Street stroll like? I'm so pissed off that I missed King Streets heyday!

Hopefully old-timers can post some interesting sh't about back in the day in the MadCity SW scene.

Thanks, and stay safe.

Qjwin
01-03-07, 19:50
Since you haven't gotten much response I'd like to chip in--note that though I'm "old-school" I was never a regular in Madison in those days except to hang out at Headliners and the State St stroll of regular bars.

I did get to the Mustang and Dangle a few times and was amazed that a topless gal in an otherwise regular bar would serve you a beer. As you can tell I was a small town boy wet behind the ears. I recall wanting to stare at this one gal's particularly big boobs but was too embarassed.

Coming out of one of the two aforementioned bars one night a black gal propositioned me--I was so startled that I stammered something unintelligible and walked away. I have no idea what she even said but I do recall her being quite attractive.

In the following years I got into the MP scene when a friend introduced me to one of the places near the square which I'm almost certain was NOT the RS. I was so drunk and disoriented at the time I'm not even sure which side of the square it was on though I thought it was on the east side.

I hooked up with quite a few good looking gals back then at the MPs but it was almost always at the end of a long night of drinking and don't remember any names.

So where were the Mustang and Dangle located--east side for sure--but what took their place? Must be an office building.Thanks a lot for the valuable and very informative history lesson. Fascinating stuff indeed.

The area you described sucks now: it's completely gentrified, all yuppie scum running around and absolutely no SWs. The only SWs you're gonna find in Madison are on North Street (also Oak Street a couple blocks NE of North St) and Badger Street.

Good luck out there and thanks again for the interesting info.

Keep posting, we need more postings on this Madison site. Sometimes I feel as if I'm beating off by just one of the few who regularly post.

Qjwin
01-03-07, 20:02
I was out strong and heavy New Year's Eve. Hitting two separate neighborhoods: 1.) North/Oak and 2.) Badger. I'd cruise the North Street area for about 40 minutes then head south to Badger and cruise the Badger area for about 40 minutes. I did this from about 10:00 p.m. until about 3:00 a.m. I must have went back and forth between the two neighborhoods at least five times.

North was completely dead, absolutely nothing, not even a skanky one that I'd pass on anyway. Badger was a little more interesting: there were some African-American women out and about obviously conducting "business" but they didn't really appeal to me so I ended up going home empty handed.

It should be noted that the African-American women generally didn't start appearing on Badger until about 1:30 a.m. There were about four of them.

Man, I just can't get over how dead the North/Oak area was all New Year's Eve. I thought with the warmer weather us hobbyists might get lucky but, no.

This city's starting to really suck for a guy who just wants to have a little fun with a woman, and for a woman who just wants to do as she chooses with her body.

Oh, if anyone actually reads this post could they please post a quick reply (in the general Madison forum preferably). The only reason I ask is that it seems I'm spitting into the wind. I'm coming to the conclusion that absolutely no one reads my posts.

Call Me Booger
01-04-07, 11:53
People read your posts, just not a lot of people feel like contributing. Click on your name and then hit the button that says "find more posts". Hit that button, and you will see your previous posts with a view count attached to it. It might not be individual views but a general Madison forum total views.

Paul Stearn
01-04-07, 18:39
I was out strong and heavy New Year's Eve. Hitting two separate neighborhoods: 1.) North/Oak and 2.) Badger. I'd cruise the North Street area for about 40 minutes then head south to Badger and cruise the Badger area for about 40 minutes. I did this from about 10:00 p.m. until about 3:00 a.m. I must have went back and forth between the two neighborhoods at least five times.

North was completely dead, absolutely nothing, not even a skanky one that I'd pass on anyway. Badger was a little more interesting: there were some African-American women out and about obviously conducting "business" but they didn't really appeal to me so I ended up going home empty handed.

It should be noted that the African-American women generally didn't start appearing on Badger until about 1:30 a.m. There were about four of them.

Man, I just can't get over how dead the North/Oak area was all New Year's Eve. I thought with the warmer weather us hobbyists might get lucky but, no.

This city's starting to really suck for a guy who just wants to have a little fun with a woman, and for a woman who just wants to do as she chooses with her body.

Oh, if anyone actually reads this post could they please post a quick reply (in the general Madison forum preferably). The only reason I ask is that it seems I'm spitting into the wind. I'm coming to the conclusion that absolutely no one reads my posts.

I always read your posts as they are informative. Thanks.

Call Me Booger
01-04-07, 20:34
Tess at RS has left the building. Hopefully she will be back.

Sifter
01-05-07, 23:25

Oh, if anyone actually reads this post could they please post a quick reply (in the general Madison forum preferably). The only reason I ask is that it seems I'm spitting into the wind. I'm coming to the conclusion that absolutely no one reads my posts.I usually read all your posts once or twice a week but I've had nothing to post since I haven't visited the MP's in a while. I'm not comfortable with the SW scene yet so I just visit RS and GH. With the advice I read here I plan on trying Ryan or Sassy (or Brit) at the RS...probably within the next couple weeks. I'll give you all a report.

Call Me Booger
01-06-07, 17:15
I'm not comfortable with the SW scene yet so I just visit RS and GH. With the advice I read here I plan on trying Ryan or Sassy (or Brit) at the RS...probably within the next couple weeks. I'll give you all a report.

Sassy, Sarah and Ryan have been typically working MWF lately. You can't go wrong with any of the three. Ryan is the least attractive of the three but her service and speciality make up for it.

Another one to try is Nina, I just had a session with her the other day that I'll post about after we get a few more posts.

Boog

Member #2996
01-06-07, 21:00
Had a chance to visit GH and saw Jordan. Awesome massage and had a great attitude. I would recommend her.

Qjwin
01-07-07, 17:21
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Have some interesting news to report:

About two nights ago I mongered from about 10: 00 p. M. Until 4: 00 a. M.

Simultaneously visiting North and Badger, back and forth between the two all night long.

I finally decide to settle on (I think she called herself "Charmin" like the toilet paper or "Charlotte") anyways she said she was in her early 30s. She was mixed gal with golden hair, she said she was half white, half African-American. She was thin and stood no taller than 5-2.

She gave me a BBBJ for 20 roses. It was a rush job and I'm not sure if a lot of you would've appreciated her attitude. But, I sorta liked her. I like the mixed gals, I think they're beautiful, something about the cocoa butter skin does it for me. However, this Charmin gal was definitely starting to show the years of drug use on her face, and a lot you probably wouldn't have found her attractive.

As I was driving her back to Badger (I picked her up on Badger) we got to talking and I told her how she had a very pretty face and I asked her if she ever did any modeling, she said she could have in the past but that she was always too short. I told her that I could really see the beauty in her face but that she needed to go easy on the drugs. She was a cool gal, despite the rush job. She delivered some nice dirty talk too.

She also was telling me about how she used to hit the King Street stroll back in the day.

Early that night I stopped into the GH's parking lot just as they were closing and I actually came upon one of the working gals at the GH getting into her car and leaving for the night. We start chatting and she informs me that she's relatively new and goes by the name "Nikki. "

From what I could tell in the darkness she looked damn hot! I'm definitely gonna visit her.

Oh, "Jourdan" at the GH reminds me totally of the pornstar "Olivia O'Lovely" they have the same body and look somewhat similar in the face.

Stay safe out there.

Qjwin
01-07-07, 17:31
One thing you're gonna notice on North Street/Oak is that a short little kinda stocky blonde has been hitting the North Street area very heavily for the past month. She's the one who's always with the black guy. I always pass on her since she's totally not my style. I'd rate her body about a 5 on the SW scale and her face about a 5 on the SW scale.

She's always with the black guy, he's usually across the street from her or somewhere within 100 yards from her.

Stay safe.

Qjwin
01-07-07, 17:35
Had a chance to visit GH and saw Jordan. Awesome massage and had a great attitude. I would recommend her.Jourdan's my absolute favorite. I think she resembles pornstar "Olivia O'Lovely."

Over the past couple years I've "seen" Jourdan three times, two visits were for full service ($180) and the other visit was for the massage/HJ ($120).

All three visits were memorable, I could barely last for more than 5 minutes during the two full service visits, she's got such beautiful curves and beautiful skin, etc. etc.

Stay safe.

Mor10
01-08-07, 05:48
Okay, consider me shamed into posting. Just not about the MP's -- I'm all about car dates. I was more active on this board a few years ago, but after a while I felt like there wasn't that much new SW info coming in from anyone but me, so I cut back. (Sound familiar?) Part of it was that I spent a long time dating only one or two regular providers, so I didn't have anything new to report.

Anyway, here's my last eight months on North, in one report:

Memorial Day -- Actually around 2:30 AM Tuesday. Met a girl who said she worked at GH(!) Medium tall, slender, nice soft B cups that I played with during the act. She was friendly and direct; it's rare to find someone on the street who's so comfortable in her skin. She told me a name, but it's an ordinary name, not a stripper/massage-girl name, so I assume it's not what she uses/used at the MP. Unfortunately I didn't think to ask her her "work" name, so I haven't tried to find her there.

She was very good. Probably the best SW BJ I've ever had.

October -- Dated Becky again. I've been running into her occasionally for several years. She's flaky (crack habit) but friendly, and I've never had any trouble with her.

Since then I've dated Jeannie a few times. She's the closest thing to a regular provider I have since Sharon left the stroll. She and I go back several years too.

Last week I met a SW named Beth. Shortish, fortyish, plain. She kept asking me to repeat things, and I started to think she was out of it, but then she told me she was hard of hearing. She says she's out on North a lot, starting a few weeks ago. Adequate service, but a bit rushed.

I met all these providers in the North/Oak area, they're all white, and they all do BBBJ/spit. .30.

Sifter
01-08-07, 10:48
Sassy, Sarah and Ryan have been typically working MWF lately. You can't go wrong with any of the three. Ryan is the least attractive of the three but her service and speciality make up for it.

Another one to try is Nina, I just had a session with her the other day that I'll post about after we get a few more posts.

BoogDo either of those three offer BBBJ? Also, when does the day shift end at RS? Thanks in advance for the info.

Sifter

Sifter
01-08-07, 10:52
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Have some interesting news to report:

About two nights ago I mongered from about 10: 00 p. M. Until 4: 00 a. M.

Simultaneously visiting North and Badger, back and forth between the two all night long.

I finally decide to settle on (I think she called herself "Charmin" like the toilet paper or "Charlotte") anyways she said she was in her early 30s. She was mixed gal with golden hair, she said she was half white, half African-American. She was thin and stood no taller than 5-2.

She gave me a BBBJ for 20 roses. It was a rush job and I'm not sure if a lot of you would've appreciated her attitude. But, I sorta liked her. I like the mixed gals, I think they're beautiful, something about the cocoa butter skin does it for me. However, this Charmin gal was definitely starting to show the years of drug use on her face, and a lot you probably wouldn't have found her attractive.

As I was driving her back to Badger (I picked her up on Badger) we got to talking and I told her how she had a very pretty face and I asked her if she ever did any modeling, she said she could have in the past but that she was always too short. I told her that I could really see the beauty in her face but that she needed to go easy on the drugs. She was a cool gal, despite the rush job. She delivered some nice dirty talk too.

She also was telling me about how she used to hit the King Street stroll back in the day.

Early that night I stopped into the GH's parking lot just as they were closing and I actually came upon one of the working gals at the GH getting into her car and leaving for the night. We start chatting and she informs me that she's relatively new and goes by the name "Nikki. "

From what I could tell in the darkness she looked damn hot! I'm definitely gonna visit her.

Oh, "Jourdan" at the GH reminds me totally of the pornstar "Olivia O'Lovely" they have the same body and look somewhat similar in the face.

Stay safe out there.Qjwin,

I was with Nikki about a month ago, and you are right, she is hot. I was able to get FS for $140 but she rushed it a bit. She is a total clean freak and will wash your hands if you want to touch her. She is rather pleasant to talk to and doesn't keep you waiting which is nice. Good luck!

Call Me Booger
01-08-07, 19:09
Do either of those three offer BBBJ? Also, when does the day shift end at RS? Thanks in advance for the info.

Sifter

No. I think 6:00, but I could be wrong.

Mad City Dave
01-09-07, 00:17
Do either of those three offer BBBJ? Also, when does the day shift end at RS? Thanks in advance for the info.

Sifter

I have seen Ryan a fair amount. It's usually BBBJ, although she often asks if she should cover him. YMMV. The cover goes on later for the full service finish.

MCD

Mc Ren
01-09-07, 01:07
Long time since I have been on the board, thanks for all the info. I saw Sara last Friday at RS. As has been stated she is very thin with few curves. She did give a nice program, though. The massage was short and weak but we quickly moved to DATY which went over well. Once she was done I finished from behind. She was great. In talking with her she is interested in building a client base and will work for it, which is a plus. She was the first I've seen since Tess left and I will probably see her again. I would definitely recommend having a good conversation with her. Once she felt comfortable she was open to suggestions.

Stay safe.

Call Me Booger
01-09-07, 11:01
I have seen Ryan a fair amount. It's usually BBBJ, although she often asks if she should cover him. YMMV. The cover goes on later for the full service finish.

MCD

True, but from my understanding this is more possible with repeat Ryan customers than first time newbies with her.

Six Thru Eleven
01-09-07, 20:33
I preferred the GH to the RS, but have had to switch because I know some of the ladies there (in a different capacity), so some of my GH choices are dated, but here goes:
GH

The great dates
Jordan, Sunny (not Sonny), Gina,
Bianca, Sierra, Paris(my #1 all-time)
The rest
Brittany, Gemini, Danielle

RS
The great dates
Ryan, Devin(gone), Houston(gone), Charley, Destiny
The rest
Mya, Monica

I can provide details about these girls if anyone is interested. I have seen EVERY GH and RS provider except Dana (she's the Latino looking gal) and Carly, both at the RS. Anyone with experience with them??

Call Me Booger
01-10-07, 12:42
I've seen Dana a few times, she's not latino, so maybe you are thinking of someone else. I've done some reviews of her the past if you want to look back.

Karly is 20-something, a-cup, cute face, dishwater blond hair. I had a bad experience with her. Got nothing but a lousy massage, and she took an extra $20 out of my pants.

Artificial Red
01-10-07, 13:32
She's a sweet gal and basically admitted to me that she's only out there b/c of her addiction to the pipe. I wished her the best and told her to stay safe, I also told that her I'll most likely bump into her again.

So was that pun intended?

I see a couple of you guys are not pleased by a being the only usual posters in this forum. I can tell you that I do read the Madison forum from time to time, but I rarely make it up there and have never mongered succesfully in Madison. I have learned from your postings that there is a SW scene (I didn't think there was). And that the MP scene sounds to be better than the LS/MP scene down here in Rockford/Belvidere. Sounds like it might be worth making a trip. Problem is on the way there I'll end up stopping at the Bear Chest to get warmed up and next thing you know I'll be out of money LOL.

Anyway, here's another vote of thanx. Keep up the good work fellas.

Red

Call Me Booger
01-10-07, 18:02
Nice to see some more of you mongers posting, keep it up. (pun intended).

Stopped by GH first to check out the line-up, but nobody new that I had not seen, so I headed down to RS. Maya, Nina and Charlie were working. Maya and Nina were available so I picked Nina. Nina has long blond hair, cute face, short former gymnast type body. I'd be shocked if she was 5 foot. I guess that she was a gymnast growing up and then had a kid and put on some weight. She has nice ample natural top, and what I would call a "booty" or " baby got back" down on the bottom. Makes Tess' look small.

This was the first time I saw Nina, so she was cautious to begin with, but once I put her at ease we had a very good session. I found out from her that Tess is gone--bummer. Nina seems to really get into her work. During the cbj, her hair kept getting into the way, so she grabbed a pony tail holder and went back to work, with a little glimmer in her as she was watching my reaction. During the main event, she got on top and really gave a slow but deliberate grind and ride, not at all trying to race me to the finish. Switched to the dog for the finish, which she said is her favorite. A couple of visuals that I appreciated, one as she was getting into doggie position she placed her hands on the wall to get ready for a rocking, and second the mirror on the ceiling was a lot of fun to watch.

Nina doesn't have a super fit bod like Sarah or Sassy, but she has more of a classic beauty physique. I would repeat.

Boog

Sunflower
01-11-07, 12:15
Saw Lily who is on craiglist board, she is very good and worth the time my review on HoH board. Would like info on Mercedes who also advertises on craiglist. She did work with Brandi but now works with Madison. Brandi's pics are accurate and service is ok, Daty and HJ, but massage not very good. FS not on menu, she said maybe after a few dates, but heard that before with no luck. Is Mercedes service like Brandi's or is more offered?

Thanks

Qjwin
01-11-07, 21:25
Okay, consider me shamed into posting. Just not about the MP's -- I'm all about car dates. I was more active on this board a few years ago, but after a while I felt like there wasn't that much new SW info coming in from anyone but me, so I cut back. (Sound familiar?) Part of it was that I spent a long time dating only one or two regular providers, so I didn't have anything new to report.

Anyway, here's my last eight months on North, in one report:

Memorial Day -- Actually around 2:30 AM Tuesday. Met a girl who said she worked at GH(!) Medium tall, slender, nice soft B cups that I played with during the act. She was friendly and direct; it's rare to find someone on the street who's so comfortable in her skin. She told me a name, but it's an ordinary name, not a stripper/massage-girl name, so I assume it's not what she uses/used at the MP. Unfortunately I didn't think to ask her her "work" name, so I haven't tried to find her there.

She was very good. Probably the best SW BJ I've ever had.

October -- Dated Becky again. I've been running into her occasionally for several years. She's flaky (crack habit) but friendly, and I've never had any trouble with her.

Since then I've dated Jeannie a few times. She's the closest thing to a regular provider I have since Sharon left the stroll. She and I go back several years too.

Last week I met a SW named Beth. Shortish, fortyish, plain. She kept asking me to repeat things, and I started to think she was out of it, but then she told me she was hard of hearing. She says she's out on North a lot, starting a few weeks ago. Adequate service, but a bit rushed.

I met all these providers in the North/Oak area, they're all white, and they all do BBBJ/spit. .30.Excellent posts by everyone! This board is really heating up and it's fantastic to read.

MOr10, I know most of the woman you mentioned above. The gal you saw on Memorial Day isn't out much anymore (I actually gave her my phone # and we hooked up a couple of times). She does indeed give a fantastic BBBJ! Probably the best I've ever had in Madison, she's also got some dynamite legs, she used to hit the North Street stroll in some strappy high heels which looked great, however I thought it was a ballzy move given the nature of police-state America. A few weeks ago I actually happened to see her in Woodmans' (east) parking lot and chit-chatted a while with her. She seemed cool, she was probably waiting on a score from her dealer.

Jeanie is out constantly on North but I always pass on her since she just isn't my type. One night I actually felt bad about passing her for the tenth time and actually pulled over and told her I'm sorry but I'm out looking for a different woman. She said she didn't care.

You called it regarding Beth, she's the one who's usually always out with a black guy. She does seem a bit slow, but your deaf explanation makes sense. Poor gal.

Two questions Mor10: you got digits for Sharon? And, how are Jeanie's oral skills? Thanks for the info and welcome back to posting.

Qjwin
01-11-07, 21:29
I quickly hit the Badger stroll this afternoon but was in a bit of a hurry and couldn't stop for any hobbying. Anyhoo, I saw a blond walking west bound on the north side of Badger. She was about 5-4 and looked about 130lbs. She had straight blond hair. I'd grade her face on the SW scale as a 6.

I didn't stop for her but did get a relatively good look.

Stay safe out there.

Oh, within the next week or two I plan on hitting the GH and seeing Nikki.

I'll report back on all the details.

Keep up all the posting, this board is starting to rock!

Qjwin
01-11-07, 21:31
So was that pun intended?

I see a couple of you guys are not pleased by a being the only usual posters in this forum. I can tell you that I do read the Madison forum from time to time, but I rarely make it up there and have never mongered succesfully in Madison. I have learned from your postings that there is a SW scene (I didn't think there was). And that the MP scene sounds to be better than the LS/MP scene down here in Rockford/Belvidere. Sounds like it might be worth making a trip. Problem is on the way there I'll end up stopping at the Bear Chest to get warmed up and next thing you know I'll be out of money LOL.

Anyway, here's another vote of thanx. Keep up the good work fellas.

RedActually I didn't even mean for it to be a pun! LOL I'm sure I will bump into her again.

I love the Bear Chest! I get down there about once every month or so. The bartender "Kia" has a fantastic chest! She does sometimes give some great hands-on lap dances so don't be shy in asking her. She gave me a lapper about a year ago and I almost messed my trousers.

Qjwin
01-11-07, 21:33
Have you guys noticed some of the hot clerks that are now working in RLN?

There are two clerks who are frickin' smoking!

Stay safe

Mor10
01-14-07, 05:45
I've had digits for Sharon several times, but they never worked for very long. She moved to Stoughton a couple of years ago, and stopped strolling in Madison much. I did meet her in Stoughton for a car date one time, which was sort of an interesting change of pace. But we lost touch, and I haven't heard from or seen her in a year or two.

Jeanie's oral skills are solid. Nothing spectacular, but always good and always unrushed. We get along pretty well; I've given her rides home across town, and taken her grocery shopping a couple of times. I have a soft spot for her because she was my very first SW date, back in the day.

Qjwin
01-14-07, 17:56
Thanks for the info re: Jeanie, I'll have to try out her oral sometime.

I saw her in the drug store once and said hello, she does seem pretty nice, just not physically my type.

That gal you raved about in your last post about her oral skills, she's the third best oral I've ever received in my life.

I've been hobbying since 1988 and the absolute best oral skills I've ever experienced were from a short Latina SW in Milwaukee (she would hit the North Ave/Holton area) she went by the name "Santana". She's my all-time Gold medal. I used to hit the SW scene in Milw. but now primarily hit the Madison SW scene.

I was out last evening and picked up a very skinny scraggly haired brunette but she had body odor so I immediately told her to get out of my car. That's the one thing I absolutely do not put up with: B.O. If an SW has B.O. I immediately kick them out of my car. I also take no sh't from them either, a lot of times they'll ask for a dollar or something and I'll forcefully tell them to get out or things are gonna get ugly.

Stay safe out there.

Six Thru Eleven
01-20-07, 16:27
She is back and I have her phone number. I see her once a week or so. Kelly is cute for a SW, white, 5'6", c- cup, great oral, very nice shape.Does incall at her place on the far NE side of Madison. I am willing to give her # to a couple of members with some conditions. PM me if you have contributed something to the board. Members willing to share are my first priority, but qjwin, mor10, booger, red, you guys have been CARRYING this board for the last year her # is yours if you want it, just PM me.

On other news, anyone from Madtown who heads to O'hare on a regular basis should read the Mount Prospect, Ill. thread. It seems the Rockford scene moved south.

Stay Safe,

6thru11

Sifter
01-21-07, 03:49
I visited RS on Friday morning to try either Sarah, Sassy, or Ryan. Sarah and Sassy were busy so I went ahead with Ryan (I would have passed on her but since I heard a lot of good reports about her on this board I decided to try her). You all were right. She gives great service. She really loves what she does and it shows. I asked for a BBBJ and she obliged. Fantastic skills. The only negative about her is that she has a flabby body and isn't that good looking. I'm pretty picky and she really isn't my type but if you are just looking for some great servcie. She's the one.

When I left, Sassy and Sarah were finished with their appointments and I got a good look at them. Sarah is very skinny but decent looking. I thought Sassy was very sexy looking with a nice body. They both seemed friendly. I will definately try either of those two next time I visit RS.

Jager
01-21-07, 19:52
Last week I hooked up with a very friendly down to earth black service provider in Madison. Attached are pictures of her nice big tits for the bigger natural tit lover. Her name is Tequila she is a BBW, heavy and very experienced. She provides safe and full service on the east side of Madison in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. PM me if you are interested in more details and her times and digits. I also have some more fotos should there be interest for them.

Jager

Qjwin
01-22-07, 16:05
Just this past Friday, about 5: 30 p. M. I ventured down North Street and what do I witness: "Deb", the cute SW that some of you have posted about and who I've received services from, is being hauled into the back of an unmarked squad car by two of Madison's finest! I'm 90% sure it was "Deb". I'm assuming they ran a sting on her or something. She was a cutie, it's too bad to see her go down. Of course I could be incorrect in my identification, but I'm almost positive it was Deb. I got the hell out of there after I saw that sh't.

Just last night I picked up a skinny and somewhat tall white SW on Badger. It was about 12: 30 a. M. (so actually very early this morning). Anyhoo: she's a straight haired brunette about 5-7ish and has long legs. When we were driving to find a good spot she told me her legs were 42 inches long. She told me her name is "Amanda" but then she confessed that her real name is "Mindy". Her face is about a 7 on the SW scale.

She'll ask for 25 for a BBBJ but she'll definitely settle for 20, so don't go any higher. She does a fine job on the BBBJ and she'll periodically head south to service the ball bag then back up again for some more BBBJ.

I saw her out last week walking with a black man and I pulled over and yelled at her to ask whether she was dating, she said no. She remembered me yelling at her last week and said she thought I was a cop. I then emphasized the importance of not walking with black guys be/see no white guy will ever have the ballz to ask them if they're dating right in front of another guy. We started chatting a bit about the Bears game too.

If you guys spot her do pick her up, she's pretty cute and and does a fine job on the oral.

Later this week I'm heading to the GH to see "Nickie". She's frickin' smokin' hot and I'm very excited to see her. I'll fill you guys in on how it goes. I'm not sure if I want to go with only the 120 program or something "more".

Stay safe out there. Peace

Madtown11
01-22-07, 17:36
Very nice pictures of Tequila. Wouldn't mind seeing the others that you have.

Call Me Booger
01-23-07, 11:32
So I had to do some work in Madison on Monday, and had a little time to go out and play in the morning and the afternoon.

Stopped by RS shortly after they opened. Ryan, Sara and Veronica working. Ryan was waiting on an appt, Sara had an appt coming in but was available and Veronica was available. Usually, I go for variety, since I hadn't seen Veronica yet I would typically choose her. BUT, I wanted to see Sara again, and Veronica really didn't do much for me. Veronica is probably in her 30's, blonde hair, average RS body,probably close to Ryan physique. With a face that I would put between Sara and Ryan. Anybody seen Veronica?

Anyways, another good session with Sara, but I think she will probably be appt only soon, since her schedule is getting busier. I don't think she is long for RS. Has the brains and talent to do the escort thing if she wants to make the jump.

More meetings than on to GH before heading home. Late afternoon, Tori and Bianca available. Sidenote, the parking lot was full when I pulled in, so it pays to walk in the door instead of assume they are all busy. Anyways hoping to see someone new, like Nikki or Sierra, but no such luck. Tori, I would've passed on, she's younger, cute, just back from maternity leave, but I had already seen her, and didn't really click.

Bianca was fun the last time, so I chose her. Another good session.

Sifter
01-23-07, 22:40
So I had to do some work in Madison on Monday, and had a little time to go out and play in the morning and the afternoon.

Stopped by RS shortly after they opened. Ryan, Sara and Veronica working. Ryan was waiting on an appt, Sara had an appt coming in but was available and Veronica was available. Usually, I go for variety, since I hadn't seen Veronica yet I would typically choose her. BUT, I wanted to see Sara again, and Veronica really didn't do much for me. Veronica is probably in her 30's, blonde hair, average RS body,probably close to Ryan physique. With a face that I would put between Sara and Ryan. Anybody seen Veronica?

Anyways, another good session with Sara, but I think she will probably be appt only soon, since her schedule is getting busier. I don't think she is long for RS. Has the brains and talent to do the escort thing if she wants to make the jump.

More meetings than on to GH before heading home. Late afternoon, Tori and Bianca available. Sidenote, the parking lot was full when I pulled in, so it pays to walk in the door instead of assume they are all busy. Anyways hoping to see someone new, like Nikki or Sierra, but no such luck. Tori, I would've passed on, she's younger, cute, just back from maternity leave, but I had already seen her, and didn't really click.

Bianca was fun the last time, so I chose her. Another good session.I've seen Veronica twice. She's not bad. Her body is definately better than Ryans and IMO she is better looking than Ryan as well. You can't beat the service Ryan gives though.

How does that appt thing work? I know you can leave a message asking for a certain time but what if she is already booked during that time? How will you ever know?

KingDd
01-24-07, 03:23
How does that appt thing work? I know you can leave a message asking for a certain time but what if she is already booked during that time? How will you ever know?You won't know. You'll be out of luck. And they don't change the message when any of the ladies call in sick. Plus sometimes they forget to write down the appointment.

Mc Ren
01-25-07, 14:44
You won't know. You'll be out of luck. And they don't change the message when any of the ladies call in sick. Plus sometimes they forget to write down the appointment.I couldn't agree more with King. 75% of the time I make an appt. The girl is either "sick" or busy. When I really want to see someone I will go to the RS, see if she is available and if she isn't I make an appt. For the time she will be done. That way I know that they wrote it down, and I know the girl is there.

On another note, I had another great session with Sara last week. She seems to be consistent in her service which is rare. I'm wondering what the difference in programs is between Sara and Sassy. I could have choosen Sassy last time, and was tempted to based on her looks, but I was happy with the service Sara has given. Anyone with experience with both I would appreciate a comparison.

Thanks and stay safe.

Call Me Booger
01-26-07, 12:24
I'm wondering what the difference in programs is between Sara and Sassy. I could have choosen Sassy last time, and was tempted to based on her looks, but I was happy with the service Sara has given. Anyone with experience with both I would appreciate a comparison.First McRen, thanks for joining the discussion.come on guys, let's keep up the reports and the chat. I've got to have something to read when I'm at work.

Anyways, I've seen both Sassy and Sara. Both are great in my book. Whereas Sara is bone skinny, Sassy has a little bit more of a muscular firmer bod. Check out her arms, she's got some serious biceps. Sassy has fuller breasts and butt than Sara. Both attitudes and service are equal. If I went in and had both available to choose from, it would be a very hard decision. I'm rotating between the two right now. With both girls be relaxed, follow there lead, don't be to grabby or aggressive.

Qjwin
01-28-07, 17:00
I hit North St last evening and saw a couple of SWs but the quality was way down, both had 4 or 5 faces on the SW scale. I passed on both and went home empty handed.

I had planned on seeing Nickie at the GH a few days ago but I pussed out b/c of the cash. I could've afforded it but I just couldn't see parting with 120ish, sometimes it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Eventually I will "see" her after I get some more disposable income and pay down my Visa card a bit.

Take care and stay safe.

Oh, (as if you guys didn't know this already) the North and Badger strolls are fairly quiet obviously due to the weather. I don't expect things to pick up until about late March. Basically the defacto SW season in Madison runs from April Fool's Day through Halloween.

Qjwin
01-28-07, 17:07
What do you guys tend to listen to on the radio when you're out hunting for SWs?

I tend to hobby for SWs late at night so I generally listen to that crazy late night AM radio talk show that discusses UFOs and other crazy sh't. I think the show's called Coast to Coast with Art Bell and George Noorie. Anyhoo, that show always cracks me up with the crazy callers and topics and is a great companion when out hunting.

DudeX
02-01-07, 00:07
You know its a good show when you pass up any company so you can keep listening.

What do you guys tend to listen to on the radio when you're out hunting for SWs?

I tend to hobby for SWs late at night so I generally listen to that crazy late night AM radio talk show that discusses UFOs and other crazy sh't. I think the show's called Coast to Coast with Art Bell and George Noorie. Anyhoo, that show always cracks me up with the crazy callers and topics and is a great companion when out hunting.

Gloo 01
02-01-07, 07:49
Last week I hooked up with a very friendly down to earth black service provider in Madison. Attached are pictures of her nice big tits for the bigger natural tit lover. Her name is Tequila she is a BBW, heavy and very experienced. She provides safe and full service on the east side of Madison in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. PM me if you are interested in more details and her times and digits. I also have some more fotos should there be interest for them.

JagerLike the pics dont like in car service , how do I contact her?

Paul Stearn
02-01-07, 17:20
Like the pics, dont like in car service. How do I contact her?A member for 2.5 years and no posts and wants info.

Qjwin
02-01-07, 21:58
A couple evenings ago I hit North/Oak and did a few drive-bys of the area; essentially nothing was out.

I did spot Rhonda, a black SW who's often on E. Wash between Oak and North. She tried ripping me off once and is not to be trusted, so I went home empty handed.

This Rhonda I mention is a 40 year old black woman (she's very dark) who is about 5-6 and roughly 145lbs. She has a nice figure but you can easily see that her face is starting to deteriorate due to heavy 'pipe' usage. Anyways, she's a two bit hustler who will try to scam you any way she possibly can. Do not pick her up. I know most of the tricks the SWs use to hustle money and she will attempt all sorts of them. She typically hangs out near the Mobil station across the street from the Oak St. Taco Bell. You've been warned: stay away from her.

Stay safe and always be on the lookout for pain in the azz LE.
Peace

PS: I've posted this before but it bears repeating: the de facto SW scene in Madison (North/Oak and the Badger area) basically runs from late March through early November. My dumbazz sometimes does a little bit of mongering during the off months simply to see if anything of value may be out, usually nothing is. And I'm out a lot of money for the crushed dinosaurs.

Qjwin
02-01-07, 21:59
A member for 2.5 years and no posts and wants info.Great point Paul Stearn.

Stay safe.

Qjwin
02-01-07, 22:11
I'm putting some cash on the Super Bowl. I'm taking Indy to win it. My prediction: Indy 34, Chicago 24. If I win (Indy's favored by seven) I'm taking my winnings and visiting "Nickie" at the GH.

I saw Nickie about a month ago and she's the most beautiful SW or "in houe provider" I've ever seen.

Jager
02-07-07, 03:20
Paul,

Your point is well taken, thanks for looking up the background about this request.

Never the less here is some more info on Tequila: She works alone or with her friend "Cinnamon" and both can be reached under the following number, which they sometimes use in an ad in "Isthmus" and that number is:

608-338-5551. If anyone should call them you can mention that you got the number from a friend from the internet, don't say more or less, then take it from there. Both are friendly and nice to be with.

Jager (a senior member on the intl. scene)

A member for 2.5 years and no posts and wants info.

Kitie Carson
02-07-07, 03:24
And what did you do w/your winnings?

I'm putting some cash on the Super Bowl. I'm taking Indy to win it. My prediction: Indy 34, Chicago 24. If I win (Indy's favored by seven) I'm taking my winnings and visiting "Nickie" at the GH.

I saw Nickie about a month ago and she's the most beautiful SW or "in houe provider" I've ever seen.

Call Me Booger
02-07-07, 13:11
Why is RS and GH always packed when I go, but we only get a review on here about 2-3 per month?

Mad City Dave
02-07-07, 23:40
Booger - - I cannot provide any recent info as I have not had much capability of enjoying myself after a bad back incident from an oriental massage in the northern burbs of Chicago. This goes back to mid Dec.

Thing are finally better - and I will be partaking soon.

I do enjoy keeping current, and your posts are always welcome.

Qjwin
02-11-07, 16:03
And what did you do w/your winnings?Well, I think I'm gonna go see Nickie at the GH, but I pussed out last time I was gonna go see her so I'm not sure. I got some bills to pay but I will definitely see Nickie soon. That woman is fine!

Qjwin
02-11-07, 16:08
Why is RS and GH always packed when I go, but we only get a review on here about 2-3 per month?Hello, I think the reason is that most of the RS and GH customers probably don't know anything about this website. If there was some way to spread the word about this website to more hobbyists we would get many more informative reports.

By the way all, I haven't been hitting the streets of late since the weather has sucked donkey cock. I'm expecting North/Oak and Badger to pick up in late March when warmer weather hits.

I will say one thing, in Madison the SW scene seems to be the best in late summer and September. For some reason that's when I've stumbled across the best women. Who knows why that is, perhaps it's because the pipe addictions start to get more serious as the summer wears on.

Stay safe.

Mr.Raymonds
02-12-07, 00:07
Why is RS and GH always packed when I go, but we only get a review on here about 2-3 per month?Stopped by GH on Friday afternoon. First time visit but thanks to everyone for their expert advice in past posts. 3 choices but chose Nikki as soon as I heard her name. Jesse was not an option for me! No real pricing explanations so gave her $180 and got in the shower. Nikki (30ish?, brunette with a good figure) is a cute, enthusiastic and pleasant service provider. Standard light massage and then we got down to business. HJ, CBBJ and Cowgirl were all on the menu. No playing with the kitty. Would repeat with Nikki but would like to meet the famous Jourdan on my next travels thru Madison.

Six Thru Eleven
02-13-07, 14:21
Kelly, who most people on this board know, has asked me to find more clients for her. Her phone has been shut off for the first time in 2 years(which is a record for a sw),but I have contact info. If you have enough posts and I'm comfortable you arent Uncle LEO, I'll give you her info.

Stay Safe

6thru11

Call Me Booger
02-13-07, 17:16
Went to RS, no new girls currently that I know of. Saw Sara again had another great time.

Mc Ren
02-13-07, 23:45
First McRen, thanks for joining the discussion.come on guys, let's keep up the reports and the chat. I've got to have something to read when I'm at work.

Anyways, I've seen both Sassy and Sara. Both are great in my book. Whereas Sara is bone skinny, Sassy has a little bit more of a muscular firmer bod. Check out her arms, she's got some serious biceps. Sassy has fuller breasts and butt than Sara. Both attitudes and service are equal. If I went in and had both available to choose from, it would be a very hard decision. I'm rotating between the two right now. With both girls be relaxed, follow there lead, don't be to grabby or aggressive.Thanks Booger. Though I am not able to read the board (or hobby) that often, I do appreciate the help. I did see Sassy last week and was very happy with the service. She does have a little more cushion to her which was nice. I found her to be really open after I talked to her for 10 minutes or so. She did a nice job of leading.

I am still unsure who I like better, her or Sara. I guess that is a good problem to have to research.

Stay safe.

Call Me Booger
02-14-07, 13:29
Thanks for reporting about Nikki, I still haven't seen her yet, but want to soon.

Good call on avoiding Jesse, I had an awful session with her a while back and put her on my do not see list. Karly from RS is also on that list.

Call Me Booger
02-15-07, 12:57
I am still unsure who I like better, her or Sara. I guess that is a good problem to have to research.I agree that more research is needed. I think I might need to put them in the same room side by side and have them battle it out.

Sky Flyer
02-15-07, 15:26
About a year ago I spent a hour with Jesse and it was a disappointment. I find her a major hottie but the entire program was lackluster and she wan't offering FS. Ever since Liz and Sunny left the GH I haven't bothered to stop. I do think Bianca is hot and fun but things haven't worked out to see her when she is there.

Anyone use Craigslist? About a month ago I hooked up with a black woman who was offering incall from a East side motel. It was a postive experience and I would see her again but she is no where to be found. I know Craigslist can be a ripoff and even worse but I think there are probably a few girls there that are legit.

Straight Shot
02-15-07, 22:08
I agree that more research is needed. I think I might need to put them in the same room side by side and have them battle it out.That poses a good question. Can you or are there programs offered at rs or gh with 2 girlsat once?

Mor10
02-16-07, 07:31
Anyone use Craigslist?I tried CL for the first time last month. Met a massage provider who works out of motels a ways outside of Madison. J is a bit heavy, mid-30s, and fun to talk to. She provides a pretty good hourlong massage with a happy ending for .8. I believe she'll do FS, but I haven't gone there yet.

Six Thru Eleven
02-16-07, 17:33
My first time at the RS was a two-fer with Ryan and Devin. It was. 7 to the door twice and. 7 to each girl for 40 minutes. It was a great experience and if I was going to go thru life without ever having done the menage' I would definately do this before I died. But.

These girls do NOT share latex, so everytime you switch, you must discard one and put a brand new one on. I asked why and they said that even though they trust each other (and it really looked like they trusted each other by the way they were 69-ing) that was something they would never do for safety reasons. It was great, but a few weeks ago I had a 2-fer with a SW (well known to this board) and her friend that was much better, even though neither of the girls were as attractive as Ryan or Devin, because there was no stopping to change rubber devices every time I wanted to change girls or entryways.

Ryan and Devin at the same time- you can't do much better than that!

Call Me Booger
02-16-07, 21:09
That poses a good question. Can you or are there programs offered at rs or gh with 2 girlsat once?After stopping by GH to hopefully see Nikki (she wasn't working), I passed on Britney (new to me) easily late 40's to early 50's, drugged out looking, just plain nasty, and the only one available. I also saw another new on Katlyn who was starting a session, not very easy on the eyes either. What's up GH?

Anyways, I headed over to RS to find Sassy and Sara working and got an answer. Yes two girls is possible, just double the fees, so $280 instead of $140 total. The deal is only certain girls will pair up so you have to kind of luck out on that end on who is available and if they are compatible. And what they will do to each other depends on the girl and some cases money.

Qjwin
02-18-07, 16:19
Kelly, who most people on this board know, has asked me to find more clients for her. Her phone has been shut off for the first time in 2 years(which is a record for a sw),but I have contact info. If you have enough posts and I'm comfortable you arent Uncle LEO, I'll give you her info.

Stay Safe

6thru11Hello,

I'm very familiar with Kelly. I've hooked up with her quite a few times over the last 4 years. I usually stumble across her on North St. Please give me contact info. You gave me a number for her about a month ago and it wasn't working.

Thanks a lot for any future info you provide. Every time I see her I'll be sure to tell her you're the one who hooked me up.

One thing I like about Kelly is she isn't that pretty in the face but she has a dynamite hour glass figure. She's often sporting the bikini tan lines too.

Peace

Qjwin
02-18-07, 16:40
Hello,

Against my better judgement (too cold, wouldn't be anything of quality out and about) I did some hunting last night. Wasted a lot of gas and found nothing. I did see that one white sw who has the frizzed out hair and is about a 3 on the SW scale, of course I passed on her. She's always out on North. I also saw Jeanie, she too is always out on North, but she's just not my type and I passed on her also. I then hit Badger and only saw one BSW. She was looking scary and decided to pass on her. All in all, the evening sucked (figuratively, obviouly not literally).

I'm hoping the SW scene picks up when the weather gets nicer in late March.

Stay safe and watch out for pain the azz LE.

PS: Last night North had a very heavy presence of undercover LE. They were all over North and Oak. We all know the cars, they're Crown Vics that are dark in color and unmarked.

Sifter
02-19-07, 11:43
Has anyone had a two-fer with Sassy and Sarah at the RS?? I saw both of them a couple weeks ago when I had a session with Ryan and they looked hot. That is one thing I want to do before I leave this world. Two chicks at once.

Call Me Booger
02-19-07, 17:33
Has anyone had a two-fer with Sassy and Sarah at the RS?? I saw both of them a couple weeks ago when I had a session with Ryan and they looked hot. That is one thing I want to do before I leave this world. Two chicks at once.

Yes, yes I have!

Sifter
02-19-07, 18:08
Yes, yes I have!Let's hear the details! :) Did they play with each other?

PowerAMP
02-19-07, 20:16
These girls do NOT share latex, so everytime you switch, you must discard one and put a brand new one on. I asked why and they said that even though they trust each other (and it really looked like they trusted each other by the way they were 69-ing) that was something they would never do for safety reasons.Yeah, When I was younger I had a "2-UP" fling with my kinda girlfriend and her roomate. Somehow talked em' out of their clothes and after doing everything to them that night found out putting the dipstick in them several times in one night had given the other one a yeast infection or something like that. Never affected me.

PowerAMP

Call Me Booger
02-20-07, 12:19
Let's hear the details! :) Did they play with each other?

Ah come on you don't think ole Boog is the type of guy to play and tell (69), I mean when have I ever gone into details in my other reports (fingered). Come on you got have your standards (sit on face) about these sort of things. Because I plan on seein these two (nipple licking) again, and wouldn't want to ruin it.

Well maybe I'll give the full details later.

Sifter
02-20-07, 22:30
Ah come on you don't think ole Boog is the type of guy to play and tell (69), I mean when have I ever gone into details in my other reports (fingered). Come on you got have your standards (sit on face) about these sort of things. Because I plan on seein these two (nipple licking) again, and wouldn't want to ruin it.

Well maybe I'll give the full details later.That's it, I'm getting my two-fer next month. You should get some kind of commission.

Call Me Booger
02-21-07, 22:24
You should get some kind of commission.

How about a gift card to RS?....:)

Qjwin
02-23-07, 21:05

Well maybe I'll give the full details later.Great stuff! LOL

Qjwin
02-23-07, 21:23
Last night I had two women in one night, though not at the same time.

I was cruising Badger about 6: 00 pm, and I happen to stumble across a fairly cute skinny brunette, about a 7 face on the SW scale (again that's the SW scale), she had really long straight hair, it was very dark almost black, she said she often gets mistaken for being Indian (that's Geronimo Indian, not 7/11 Indian), she's about 5-4 and said her name is Erin.

We get to a great spot over near the Arby's on Park, and she starts giving me an excellent BBBJ for. 20, in the middle of it she tells me she's got a bunch of gal pals in a hotel room, it's the hotel right behind the Fire station on Badger. I've forgotten the name of the hotel but it's notorious for drugs and SWs. I head back there and get a BBBJ for. 20 from her friend who happened to be a gal I received services from a few months ago and posted about. She remembered me and even remembered some of the small talk we had made. It was the gal I posted about who is mixed (half white, half black) and actually had some baby oil along with her when I first picked her up. She said she used to work at the RS. She's got very large gorgeous lips that were Taylor made for you know what.

If you guys simply hang out by that hotel, or periodically drive by you very well may come across one of these gals since they're constantly running in and out to pick up rocks from the street dealing thugs who are always loitering on Badger. There were four in the hotel room when I arrived and they all had SW written all over their faces.

All in all it was a splendid evening. I could've easily gotten both of them at the same time but I just wasn't thinking that way since it's actually not high on my list of things to do. I've always just wanted one beautiful woman as opposed to two women at the same time. Just my humble opinion. Though if I happened to be able to get two beautiful women at the same time you bet your azz I'd do jump at it!

Stay safe out there and be on the look out for LE. As I mentioned earlier LE has stepped up its presence over on North/Oak as of late and probably will be stepping things up on Badger shortly; though of course in modern day police-state America it seems like LE is frickin' everywhere all the god damn time!

Mor10
02-24-07, 15:19
I've forgotten the name of the hotel but it's notorious for drugs and SWs.

Either the Expo Inn on Ann St (my guess) or the Mayflower Motel (more fully: "America's Best Value Inn - Mayflower") at the corner where Ann St becomes Perry St.

Fishbourne3
02-27-07, 18:29
Not to offend anyone but we might be giving out too much info on the SW whereabouts. I'm a frequent visitor on this website and have a few posts. I have seen activity pick up in some areas then a heavy LE activity slow it down. Even seen two of my favs (Mindy and Deb) in the clink. Not that this site caused it but LE could monitor it. We know the areas and most of the gals know our vehicles. Lets keep it safe for us, too.

Activity was pretty good around e wash until a few bust including a fav. I've noticed it is way spread out so your best to look off the typical main drags. But, all in all now real slow. One real rough one near some apartment and I passed.

It is picking up in the w wash area. Confirmed 5 this early afternoon. Had my first w/charlyn. Skinny and older. She looks like an older/rough Halie Berry. Had high expectation but was a disapointment. No CIM but BBBJ. Typical donation. Wouldn't recommend but if you see her you'll be tempted.

Also, I believe her name was Brandy. Reddish hair BSW. Got together a few time this winter. Reasonable donation BBBJCIM no swallow. Same area and quoted very reasonable prices. Nice body

What's up with that granny always walking Badger? Hope to see her picked up by someone someday, would be hilarious.

Anyway, thing are looking up. Lets keep locations a bit more vague as there are several good areas popping up and I don't want to see a good thing get messed up.

===============================================

Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

There is no club, massage parlor, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

Thanks,

Jackson

Fishbourne3
02-27-07, 18:34
Oh, and by the way. I know some of you rather spend more $ at an area establishment or an ad but you'd be surprised at the value of the SW. 5 out of the last 7 have/are working at one of area actractions or have a ad for escort service. Reason for walking is just some quick cash.

Qjwin
02-27-07, 21:15
Either the Expo Inn on Ann St (my guess) or the Mayflower Motel (more fully: "America's Best Value Inn - Mayflower") at the corner where Ann St becomes Perry St.You're indeed correct Mor10, it was the Mayflower. I had a brain fart and couldn't remember the goddamned name of the Mayflower! A hotel I had been 'serviced' in in the past. I know the Mayflower and I shoulda remembered the name. Total brain fart.

Stay safe

Qjwin
02-27-07, 21:21
There's a smoking hot clerk who works at the RLN on North. She has a bit of a foreign accent, she stands about 5-4 and goes about 120lbs with long straight light brown hair. She's very pretty and I'd love to order some 'carry out' from that place, but alas, it's only for the DVDs when North/Oak and Badger have nothing to offer.

I'm gonna slowly try to work on her though, I'll be subtle. In the past I've had luck surrepitiously working gals one would never think "date".

I truly think most people would be totally shocked if they knew how many pretty women out there are willing to "date" if the guy and the price are right. The key is don't come off as desperate or creepy, come off as a fun loving free spirit, who's sort of naive and down to earth. They eat that sh't up.

Stay safe and always be on the lookout for pain in the ass LE.

Peace

PeeWee
02-28-07, 21:36
I truly think most people would be totally shocked if they knew how many pretty women out there are willing to "date" if the guy and the price are right. The key is don't come off as desperate or creepy, come off as a fun loving free spirit, who's sort of naive and down to earth. They eat that sh't up.

PeaceYour thinking is positive and the key is correct but that's as far as it goes sadly to say.

There's allot of women out there who are looser's, you know the type, haven't dated in years waiting for the perfect man on the white horse to ride into her life. It's not going to happen in her real life only in her dreams and if you noticed most are not even as attractive as your local SW.

The internet chat rooms and the work place have a good selection of these types but most seem to be a wast of time for fun time and bed time especially for a man past 40yrs. of age.

But each to his own opinion.

I do a humble apology for posting on the Madison board not knowing the single life scene there and living in the Milwaukee area I find getting a date for the entire evening is not difficult for myself as long as I seek out the desperate ones who might have fallen on hard times and in need of some financial help along with there social life. Then again on the other hand this type of woman passes herself around to many men and has great confidence with men cause she knows she is going to be financially compensated somewhat for her evening of entertainment. Now don't get me wrong, I never could afford on a regular basis high rate out of my league escorts just some bar place or street pick up's and having a good time at it:)

Long live the hobby.

Call Me Booger
03-01-07, 11:25
I do a humble apology for posting on the Madison board A senior member with nearly 500 posts does not have to apologize for posting on our slow Madison board. The door is always open PeeWee.

Deer Field Dude
03-02-07, 06:37
Has anyone else checked out Helena-42 on craigslist? I met with her about a month ago and got a surprise this was before she posted recent pic of herself, she looks to be about 62 and a crackhead, she wouldn't come down on her 150 price and I was willing to go 40 just because I was there and needed relief but ended up living. She called me twice with in a hour to say she was sorry about the price mix up. Don't know why any one would take her over someone like Hailey.

http://madison.craigslist.org/ers/282696912.html

Sunflower
03-02-07, 10:10
Stopped in the GH the day before all the snow hit to see if Angel was available but she was busy. Had Gemini and Frankie to pick from.I remember better reviews for Frankie, but boy Gemini looked good. I picked Frankie and had a very good time.Good rub down, some CBJ then she stood on floor and leaned over massage table.She was ready for me and what a site to see. I got on my knees and did DATY before FS.Very good choice so guys give her a try she won't disappoint.

Six Thru Eleven
03-02-07, 20:06
Had some extra time (and cash) on my hands last night, so I stopped by to the RS. Britt (1980 called and it wants its hair back), Dana, and Carly were all available. I chose Carly, just based on her frontcourt and I was not disappointed. I can see where some guys think she's too chatty, and it takes her a while to warm up, but once she gets going the FS is great. This is one VERY flexible girl! She is just a bit on the bigger side with natural 36DDD's that are pretty firm for their size. She doesn't like one of the other girls that was working that night, and hinted that maybe she wasn't always using the proper equipment, but I cannot believe that anyone would do FS without protection. I just blew it off as typical MP cattiness / competitiveness.

CBJ - 7
Russian - 8
5 different positions - 8
Didn't get bent out of shape when I wanted to try from every angle -10
She has a trick, you guys will love it.

Stay Safe,

6thru11

Service Man
03-03-07, 15:15
Greetings,

Had the pleasure of finally running into Ryan at RS this week. While not being the most attractive woman who works there, she definitely is high up on the service scale. I have heard a lot of excellent reports about her here, and she did not fail to live up to expectations. I wouldn't say her Oral skills are the best ever, but she is certainly very talented in that area. I would definitely see her again.

Call Me Booger
03-03-07, 19:15
Wow, my heart be still three new rs/gh reports in a few short days. Keep it coming guys.

Interesting report about Carly, do you know how long she's been there? I saw a differents Carly about 6 months ago and had an awful experience. She can't be the same one since she had only A-cup breasts, and not the plentiful you described. Any more info, age/hair/looks would be great.

Also, Dana is very good. I'm glad to hear she is still there. You might want to give her a shot next time, and by the way, everything is covered with her.

Keep reportin

P.S Madison senior members, pm for a returning provider update

Hothead1966
03-04-07, 13:47
Stay away from Pretty Woman Entertainment (advert in Eros.com). After taking your hard-earned cash and making you strip down "to make sure you're not a cop," the rules come out, and they are the worst I've ever encountered in the hobby. Basically NOTHING is offered but a nude self-service show-- "Jewel" serves herself while you watch and serve yourself. At least she let me massage her perky tits and I was able to sneak a taste in before she threw up the red flag. A handshake was offered for 1.5 points on top of the 2.5 already given. In her dreams! She said I could cancel for a 1 point fee. I should have shut the door in her face when she showed up with a "trainee" to watch -- she probably had the knife or gun in case I got pushy. It might have been more fun if they at least offered a double feature, but no such luck. Cute girls but definitely not worth it. Worst one I've ever taken for the team.

Went to RS the next day -- Ryan, Maya and Sara, but only Ryan wasn't busy. I really wanted to meet Sara but she had another guy already waiting and Ryan just wasn't my type. Man I miss Tess. Wish I knew where she went.

So switched to GH - Brittany and Sierra. It was Sierra for me by a mile - young beautiful tall light-skinned black girl with a fully inflated rack. She was quiet but real sweet. The light massage was relaxing. I only went for the happy ending since Jewel had relieved me of most of my budget the night before. But I was very happy. Sierra let me touch and taste anything I wished while she rubbed me down, and the finish was top-notch.

Hope this helps you frequent posters out a bit. I don't get to play too often because of my schedule, but I'll try to post whenever I get the chance.

Be happy and be safe.

Qjwin
03-05-07, 22:22
Stay away from Pretty Woman Entertainment (advert in Eros.com). After taking your hard-earned cash and making you strip down "to make sure you're not a cop," the rules come out, and they are the worst I've ever encountered in the hobby. Basically NOTHING is offered but a nude self-service show-- "Jewel" serves herself while you watch and serve yourself. At least she let me massage her perky tits and I was able to sneak a taste in before she threw up the red flag. A handshake was offered for 1.5 points on top of the 2.5 already given. In her dreams! She said I could cancel for a 1 point fee. I should have shut the door in her face when she showed up with a "trainee" to watch -- she probably had the knife or gun in case I got pushy. It might have been more fun if they at least offered a double feature, but no such luck. Cute girls but definitely not worth it. Worst one I've ever taken for the team.

Went to RS the next day -- Ryan, Maya and Sara, but only Ryan wasn't busy. I really wanted to meet Sara but she had another guy already waiting and Ryan just wasn't my type. Man I miss Tess. Wish I knew where she went.

So switched to GH - Brittany and Sierra. It was Sierra for me by a mile - young beautiful tall light-skinned black girl with a fully inflated rack. She was quiet but real sweet. The light massage was relaxing. I only went for the happy ending since Jewel had relieved me of most of my budget the night before. But I was very happy. Sierra let me touch and taste anything I wished while she rubbed me down, and the finish was top-notch.

Hope this helps you frequent posters out a bit. I don't get to play too often because of my schedule, but I'll try to post whenever I get the chance.

Be happy and be safe.

Thanks a lot for the very valuable info on Pretty Women escort. I will indeed steer clear.
Sierra is a very nice provider. I had her a couple of times at the GH and she also gave me oral services for only the 120! She's the only one at the GH who's also given me oral along with the HJ. She's nice and long legged too.

Thanks again.

Qjwin
03-05-07, 22:29
Has anyone else checked out Helena-42 on craigslist? I met with her about a month ago and got a surprise this was before she posted recent pic of herself, she looks to be about 62 and a crackhead, she wouldn't come down on her 150 price and I was willing to go 40 just because I was there and needed relief but ended up living. She called me twice with in a hour to say she was sorry about the price mix up. Don't know why any one would take her over someone like Hailey.

http://madison.craigslist.org/ers/282696912.html

That photo is "Ellen" from North Street!
I'm 100% sure of it! Ellen is looking pretty bad of late. She used to be quite pretty and has nice legs.
She gives a tremendous BJ! One of the best BJs i've ever had in my life. It's well worth it if you can talk her down in price. Her FS is probably worth no more than .50 so don't go any higher. Just her BBBJ is worth nothing less than .30, she will suck you dry!
What a trip to see her advertising on the Internet! Just last summer she was on North Street constantly often times with Jeanie.

Stay safe.

Qjwin
03-05-07, 22:32
Your thinking is positive and the key is correct but that's as far as it goes sadly to say.

There's allot of women out there who are looser's, you know the type, haven't dated in years waiting for the perfect man on the white horse to ride into her life. It's not going to happen in her real life only in her dreams and if you noticed most are not even as attractive as your local SW.

The internet chat rooms and the work place have a good selection of these types but most seem to be a wast of time for fun time and bed time especially for a man past 40yrs. of age.

But each to his own opinion.

I do a humble apology for posting on the Madison board not knowing the single life scene there and living in the Milwaukee area I find getting a date for the entire evening is not difficult for myself as long as I seek out the desperate ones who might have fallen on hard times and in need of some financial help along with there social life. Then again on the other hand this type of woman passes herself around to many men and has great confidence with men cause she knows she is going to be financially compensated somewhat for her evening of entertainment. Now don't get me wrong, I never could afford on a regular basis high rate out of my league escorts just some bar place or street pick up's and having a good time at it:)

Long live the hobby.

PeeWee,
You're always welcome here in the MadCity. I used to "hobby" Milwaukee quite a bit and I too bounce around from the Milwaukee board to the Mad board (though I typically stay on the Mad board).
Again, your valuable posts are always welcome, and you're points about the women are generally right on.

Take it easy and stay safe.

Qjwin
03-05-07, 22:35
Hey Mor10,
Be sure to check out post #235, since I remember you asking about Ellen. Well, there she is advertising herself. Be sure to look at the photo because I'm sure it's her.

Stay safe.

Phompee
03-09-07, 10:00
Saw Frankie yesterday. The full program has CBJ which never does much for me so I go with the HJ program. She did not disappoint. Nice rub, good extended tease, well executed release. I left smiling.

Qjwin
03-11-07, 14:43
I briefly cruised Badger and North last night about 11:00 p.m. I saw a fairly pretty, somewhat stocky WSW (blonde hair) on Badger, she gave me a big shit eating grin and I gave her one back, but I only had .10 on me so I didn't even bother picking her up. I'm sure I'll see her again.
I then hit North and only saw one WSW out. She was the one who's out a lot, she has frizzy hair and isn't really much to look at,about a 3 on the SW scale.
I ended up going home empty handed.
I only had .10 on me so I fully understood I was most likely gonna strike out, but sometimes I just get bored and cruise the strips for lack of anything better to do.

I'm really looking forward to warmer weather, for some reason I think Badger and North/Oak are gonna be a lot of fun this year. Of course it could just be wishful thinking but I'm getting a vibe that great things are on the horizon for summer 2007.
I do have to say that since I've been in Madison (I've been here since about 2000) that the best summer for action thus far was 2003, though 2006 was pretty nice too.

Stay safe.
Oh, I think it'd be cool if some hobbyists would post on their best SW score in history. For me it was in late July 2003 (I still remember the frickin' day of the week, it was a Thursday at about 11:00 p.m.) I happened across an absolutely gorgeous tan goddess drunk right near the Domino's across the street from RLN on North. She was everything I was looking for in a woman: gorgeous long flowing brown hair, beautiful tan, clean and smelling good and she had a gorgeous hour glass figure, she was wearing a short short white skirt with no panties! She was my absolute best score ever! She had a 9.5 face on the SW scale and an 8 face on the regular scale. She was in my passenger seat closing her eyes playing with her kitty, etc. For .40 she rocked my world! And it was totally unrushed, we ended up driving around and I popped a second time with her, all for the original .40! It was by far the best score of my life, but alas, I never saw her again out on North. I did get digits from her but she blew me off the two times I called so I said the hell with her.
What I wouldn't give to bump into her again. It's that type of woman who keeps me out hunting all of the time. There's always a chance I'll bump into her again. It was almost as if she was new to the whole thing and was just doing it for kicks. I'd say she was about 21 years old at the time. Man, I'd like to bump into her again.
Any of you street mongers have similar stories of your best scores ever?

Qjwin
03-11-07, 15:13
Stopped in the GH the day before all the snow hit to see if Angel was available but she was busy. Had Gemini and Frankie to pick from.I remember better reviews for Frankie, but boy Gemini looked good. I picked Frankie and had a very good time.Good rub down, some CBJ then she stood on floor and leaned over massage table.She was ready for me and what a site to see. I got on my knees and did DATY before FS.Very good choice so guys give her a try she won't disappoint.

Gemini is one of my favorites. She looks even better when everything's off. She has a dynamite figure, and she's got beautiful cocoa butter skin, since of course she's of mixed race: half black, half white. She's also long-legged, she's close to 5-10.

Zuess
03-12-07, 18:11
Gemini is one of my favorites. She looks even better when everything's off. She has a dynamite figure, and she's got beautiful cocoa butter skin, since of course she's of mixed race: half black, half white. She's also long-legged, she's close to 5-10.I agree Gemini is hot! My only complant is she does not allow fingers or offer DATY. Other than that she is good to go!

Qjwin
03-13-07, 20:43
I agree Gemini is hot! My only complant is she does not allow fingers or offer DATY. Other than that she is good to go!

Actually I was able to get DATY from her, for the .120 HJ program.

Qjwin
03-13-07, 20:46
You all know my azz was out there scouting this evening. It was 69 degrees (so that means the weather was practically begging us mongers to be out and about, 69 for christsakes).
Unfortunately I saw nothing, zilch, nada, nothing. Cruised Badger (even went over by the Highlander Motel near Allied) and hit North/Oak, nothing.
I will go out a little bit later this evening and swing through the same areas to see if anything's picked up.

Stay safe. Oh, Badger had a heavy LE presence.