PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Qjwin
07-23-07, 18:29
Went back on Marquette and there were two BSWs there. The one that approached my car was ugly enough that I almost found Jesus. The other though, tall. Bigger girl, was really cute. She musta been 5'7" or 5'8" and she was a little beefy, but shapely. She said she'the take 20 for a BJ, which turned out to be BBBJ no problem. She didn't mind driving to find a safer spot, and while tooling to a dark corner, she pulled out a pair of MAMMOTH jugs! I about came on the spot. They were super! She went down on me without hesitation, but she was very concerned about me cumming in her mouth. So I'the give her a 7 on looks and a six on performance, but she was nice to talk to. She looks 25 but she's really 34.

Great cruising!

That's an excellent score! If you get digits let me know.
Thanks for the great report.

Coochie Eater
07-23-07, 18:59
I talked to a black woman off of Quest. She wanted to make a date, and told me she's in great shape, even though she's 38 yrs old. I told her. 50 for F/S and she agreed way too quickly. I went to her friend's apartment cuz this babe doesn't trick out of her mother's place. (Ironic part of story at the end). The place was a mess, but the babe that met me really had a nice bod. Slim, nice skin tone. She slipped off her clothes to show me she wasn't lying. She wasn't very pretty, 4-5 on the SW scale, but her bod was nice. I didn't have a condom, so she said head only. She wouldn't let me eat coochie, but she has a very nice looking one. She told me she'the give me head until I came, and that I should shoot it on her tits, and she'the rub it in and lick it. I said "If you're gonna lick it, just catch it and drool it out on your chest. "

She says to me "Hey, you wanna meet the girl who lives here? " and without waiting for me to answer, she calls the woman into the room. "Don't he have a big dick? " The other woman, who was VERY fat, doesn't say anything, but strips out of her clothes and squats down on my dick. The slim wh*** says to me "I'm gonna split this (the. 5) with her, k? " The slim one leans over my face and dangles her tits for me to suck. The big one can't cowgirl for long, so she lays on her back and I sink my hands into her big pillow tits. They were HUGE (but so was she). "Cum in this pussy" she says to me, so I do.

So basically, I got to do a double for. 5, with head and CID and even though they weren't the best looking, they were fun. I know I could halve my offer to either one and get it, and prolly do both for a little extra tip.

Now for the irony. My ex-wife and I used to live in this same apartment when I was in college!

Digits for senior members or those who can trade.

Coochie Eater
07-23-07, 19:02
That's an excellent score! If you get digits let me know.

Thanks for the great report.I asked her three times if she had a phone or somewhere I could get in touch with her. Cell, friend, pimp.

Nothing. "I'll be out, you'll see me." is all she said. Check out my other encounter though. I got digits there.

Qjwin
07-24-07, 21:13
I just wanted to let you all know that I do indeed hobby for SWs a lot. However, I often don't have anything of value to trade with you. It's certainly that I do want to help you all out, it's just that I can be a picky ass and rarely ever ask for digits from mediocre SWs (which the vast majority are mediocre). When I do ask for digits it's usually from one of the rare homerun hitters who I bump into maybe once or twice a summer at most. Those I will always have digits for (provided they have a phone, which usually isn't likely). Of course when you get digits they maybe last a month before a disconnection or eviction takes place.

I just wanted to explain to you all why I often don't have digits for run-of-the-mill SWs on North and Badger. Sorry about this but it's b/c I know that I really won't want to see them again that I don't get their numbers. Perhaps in the future I'll be a more conscientious hobbyist and get the digits regardless.

I'm gonna run out right now and briefly see what's available. If I bump into some quality shit I'll definitely let you all know. And I'll attempt to get digits.

Qjwin
07-24-07, 21:17
I saw a brief teaser for a special that local NBC15 News is gonna run Wednesday evening (tomorrow night) having to do with SWs.
I strongly suggest you all tune into this special report. It purports to document what a particular neighborhood in Madison is doing in order to combat the infiltration of hobbyists and SWs. I only briefly caught a snippet of the preview for this special. All I basically know is that it's either on the 6:00 p.m. or 10:00 p.m. report and it's tomorrow night, Wednesday evening.

Madisonboi
07-25-07, 00:30
In my humble opinion, no need for apologies, QJwin. You contribute a tremendous amount to this post! (There have been times where QJwin was the only person keeping this post alive.) I certainly got my start to the hobby from your info. Hobbying certainly is a dangerous sport, and often times, phone numbers are very difficult to come by, as QJwin pointed out earlier. So, I tip my hat to you! Thanks for the posts and keep them coming!

Coochie Eater
07-25-07, 02:18
Watch out guys! Major stings in the area. A bunch of SWs got busted on Badger the other night. And get this! The decoy-johns were all Mexican! Some in new cars, some in old junkers, but they are there and they will either bust you or report your license plate number and get you busted.

Sounds like a major sweep guys!

As always, stay safe.

PS This info was brought to you by a BSW that got taken down by a Mexican.

Six Thru Eleven
07-25-07, 11:01
No worries, Qjwin phone numbers are highly overrated. The shelf-life is very short, and if you do call a sw, that means that a sw has your phone number! Usually not worth it in my opinion, except for excellent providers like Kelly or one-timers like One Dery's friend (any chance I can get that #?) Nympho Nikki.
No worries, Man
Stay Safe,
6thru11

Permanent Wood
07-25-07, 20:51
I saw a brief teaser for a special that local NBC15 News is gonna run Wednesday evening (tomorrow night) having to do with SWs.
I strongly suggest you all tune into this special report. It purports to document what a particular neighborhood in Madison is doing in order to combat the infiltration of hobbyists and SWs. I only briefly caught a snippet of the preview for this special. All I basically know is that it's either on the 6:00 p.m. or 10:00 p.m. report and it's tomorrow night, Wednesday evening.If someone comes up with a link for that story, from their website, can they post it, thanks.

Qjwin
07-26-07, 20:04
If someone comes up with a link for that story, from their website, can they post it, thanks.

Unfortunately it looks like the reappearance of that woman who flaked out and disappeared up north bumped the story. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it. I'm sure some hungry reporter is tugging on the producer for his report on SWs to run sometime soon.

Qjwin
07-26-07, 20:08
Rachel's been out a lot lately! Usually after 10:30 p.m. she can be found standing right behind the Mobil Gas station's little cashier building. I've seen her a few times hugging that wall waiting for hobbyists to pick her up.

By the way, that little nook of Marquette just a cut hair south of the construction cluster fuck seems to be promising. It's obvious a lot of street level narcotics dealing is going on right there, and usually SWs are sure to follow that type of action.

Qjwin
07-26-07, 20:12
Okay, I know I've talked a lot about a spectacular cutie new to the RS named "Gia". Well I can now guarantee you that I have my intelligence reports in order. Here's the deal, she now is named "Raven" and is brand new at the GH! She's got a stunningly beautiful face, a 9.5. I've talked about her before and described her before on this board. She's a flat out hottie!
See my past reports for a decription of her.
She's about 5-9 and weighs about 130lbs with straight light brown hair. She has Acup breasts but has a very very nice figure with a very nice bootie. She's a white gal and she's about 23 years old.
Again, her name is "Raven" and she's at the GH.
(If my intelligence reports are faulty this time I'll never mention her again.)

Stay safe.

Qjwin
07-26-07, 20:14
Watch out guys! Major stings in the area. A bunch of SWs got busted on Badger the other night. And get this! The decoy-johns were all Mexican! Some in new cars, some in old junkers, but they are there and they will either bust you or report your license plate number and get you busted.

Sounds like a major sweep guys!

As always, stay safe.

PS This info was brought to you by a BSW that got taken down by a Mexican.

Thanks a lot for the very valuable info. That's pretty trippy that they're using Mexican/Latin dudes. If they ran a sting against the SWs that means they'll be running a sting against us any day now. Keep your eyes peeled.
Decoys should be given priority number one on this message board! Meaning, any info at all on suspected decoys should always always always be posted on this board as soon as humanly possible.

Stay safe and keep on the lookout for pain in the ass LE.
Peace

One Dery
07-27-07, 12:39
The new report was actually shown Tue night instead of Wed as previosly reported by Qjwin. Here is the transcript from the report.

Walks To Fight Prostitution

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A neighborhood on Madison's north side is fighting prostitution. Police say years ago there was a huge problem with Prostitution along North Street. However, neighbors have bonded together to fight the crime and reclaim their neighborhood.

Jim Wold has lived in the Eken Park neighborhood for years. "It's very quiet ,copacetic, very livable neighborhood to live in and we enjoy it," said Wold.

For many, North Street and the side streets off of it are the perfect place to call home. "This is one of the neighborhoods of Madison that's still attractively priced it's a lot of what we call starter homes," explained Wold.

However, like any neighborhood, it has it's areas of concern. During the day you see flowers and trees and nice clean sidewalks. However, 10 years ago it was a completely different story. Police say prostitutes would actually flag down cars for business. "Like any other illegal activity prostitution likes anonymity," explained Wold.

So to take away the anonymity, ordinary citizens walk the streets in the evenings to keep track of what's going on. "If we start seeing the same cars going by several times we'll make note of their license plate and the vehicle descriptions and we give that information to the police and someone in the police department sends off a letter to the person who's registered to the vehicle," said Wold.

This form of community policing is making a difference. Since the Eken Park neighborhood association started organizing walks a couple times a week the problem has slowed down. "It sends a message to the would-be customers that they are not anonymous someone notices and that helps to push them out of the neighborhood and when the johns start leaving then the sex workers go with them and that's the effect," explained Wold.

Those who do the walks typically go to a training through the Madison Police Department. Those in the Eken Park neighborhood say it's a great place to live and they're doing their part to make sure it stays that way.

Kev 3X
07-27-07, 15:36
So who is the strawberry blonde who sits on her porch all day on the south side of Badger about a block east of FH, and waves everytime I drive by? I would give her a 5-6 I guess from a distance but have not stopped to get a close look.

Six Thru Eleven
07-27-07, 18:27
Kev3x,
That is Kat, she is highly recommended. Turn down her side street and she'll meet you down there.
Stay safe,
6thru11

Old N Stiff
07-27-07, 23:46
I have watched this site/forum for a while now but never had anything significant to report - just occassional routine visits to RS and GH. I decided to register and share an experience because it just seemed so odd.

A couple of weeks ago, I left GH. LE was sitting in the parking lot just to the East. The pair in the cruiser followed me for about 2 miles including many changes of direction.

I know there was no probable cause, etc. But it really weirded me out.

Do you think they were just messing with my mind? Has it ever happened to anyone else before? Do you think I'm on some sort of watch list now?

Qjwin
07-28-07, 14:49
I have watched this site/forum for a while now but never had anything significant to report - just occassional routine visits to RS and GH. I decided to register and share an experience because it just seemed so odd.

A couple of weeks ago, I left GH. LE was sitting in the parking lot just to the East. The pair in the cruiser followed me for about 2 miles including many changes of direction.

Do you think they were just messing with my mind? Has it ever happened to anyone else before? Do you think I'm on some sort of watch list now?

Unless you're not telling us the whole story (perhaps you have other outside issues that would warrant the cops following you, which you're not telling us in your post) you need to report this to the GH management ASAP! Simply call up the GH and tell the woman (sometimes it's a dude) who answers the phone. Or the next time you're there tell the gal you're having your session with and tell her to tell GH management. "Excuse me but the last time I visited the GH I drove out of your parking lot and the cops followed me for a great distance! What in pray tell could possibly be going on? It was as if the cops were harassing your customers for absolutely no reason! I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if you let the owner of the GH know about the harassment his customers are getting from the cops when they leave his parking lot. Thanks a lot."
The GH runs a classy place and I'm sure they won't appreciate having their customers get tailed by the pigs every time they leave the place.
That's complete bullsh't that LE would harass you like that.

It's funny you mention that b/c I drove by the GH the other day and saw two cop cars parked in the east side of GH's parking lot. I was wondering what in the hell was going on. Perhaps this was the day you were tailed.

Stay safe, and always be the lookout for pain the azz LE.
Peace

Qjwin
07-28-07, 14:56
So who is the strawberry blonde who sits on her porch all day on the south side of Badger about a block east of FH, and waves everytime I drive by? I would give her a 5-6 I guess from a distance but have not stopped to get a close look.

That is indeed "Kat". She gives a nice session. Oh, she gives one of the better BBBJs I've ever had. However, it's like pulling teeth getting her to do it w/o a raincoat. She hems and haws, but if you add an extra .10 she'll probably do it.
An old skinny granny lady lives in that house on the corner and there's usually SWs sitting around and other folks who just want to get high. Probably more narcotics have been on that porch than in about ten different Madison neighborhoods combined. You'll often see that granny lady (I mean no disrespect to her but I know of no other way to describe her) walking on Badger. She's constantly walking on Badger.

Qjwin
07-28-07, 15:01

It's never happened to me before coming out of the GH. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. The more I think about it the more I think they may have been investigating something regarding those seedy hotels that sit just to the east of the GH.
They were probably bored and simply felt like they'd follow for a while a customer from the local "massage parlor".
Always remember: cops get a big thrill by busting sex workers/customers, it gives them sort of a verboten feeling that they're dabbling in a world of odd stuff and that only they have the power to stop it (gee, what a big man you are busting and harassing, GOD FORBID! consenting adults, consenting adults!). They probably got their jollies by simply following you for a while and giving you a bit of unease. They probably took a break from messing with those hotels to go to the donut shop and you had poor timing exiting the GH at the time of their break. Fuck em!
(Of course, still report the incident to the GH.)
The magnificent intellectual Gore Vidal has written some spectacular essays and pieces regarding true liberty and the cops penchant for getting their jollies by busting sex workers/customers. About a year ago I posted some of Vidal's quotes on these topics. Look back at some of my past posts if you're interested in reading them. I think it was sometime last fall. I garnered the quotes from his excellent book "United States Essays".
Sorry to get too intellectual. :) Back to mongering!

Coochie Eater
07-28-07, 18:20
She's older and she's a little chubby, she's got HUGE titties but she don't like them played with, but...

She likes the back entry. BSW on the southside. Any interest? Digits for seniors or traders.

Pharo
07-29-07, 22:01

I have never had the cruisers follow but have seen them park in that parking lot just off EW ave from time to time. I think they are more watching traffic but have always waited until they move on before heading into GH just in case.

Qjwin
07-30-07, 19:45
Lexi's been out a lot on North and Virginia's been out a lot on Badger. By the way, it seems some of the Badger SWs have moved their operation to Ann Street (just a block south of Badger) and some of the North Street SWs have moved over to Oak and Marquette (just a few blocks east of North St.). I saw Mindy (she's a common Badger SW) over on Badger and she's looking way too skinny, you can really tell that the pipe's taking its toll.
Virginia has a fantastic body. I'm thinking of indulging in that sometime soon once again.

Stay safe out there, and always be on the lookout for pain in the ass LE.
Peace.

KingDd
07-30-07, 20:47
I've been noticing more action on streets not actually listed on this site but close to streets listed here, and I drive a truck so I haven't been driving much. PM for details or just open your search area. For example one new story talks about Eken Park which is almost a mile from Red Letter News.

The moral of the story, if you limit yourself to the streets posted here then you'll be driving the same intersections as everyone else.

Mfdvr
07-30-07, 23:18
I hit North the other night. Stopped at the lick'er store. Had the older red head that hangs there, . 40 fs. Just for fun, it was early, I decided to hit Badger. I saw a young WSW (? ) on the side street, Ann I think. I saw her just as I drove by. She looked tall with curly dark hair. A lot of darker lipstick. Anyone know her? She was gone before I got back. She looked good from a far. But you know that old saying. Probably far from good.

Mor10
07-31-07, 10:58
I saw a young WSW (? ) on the side street, Ann I think. I saw her just as I drove by. She looked tall with curly dark hair. A lot of darker lipstick. Anyone know her? She was gone before I got back. She looked good from a far. But you know that old saying. Probably far from good.

Well, you might say that. This sounds like "Seven", who is a tall, youngish, dark-haired WSW to be sure, but unfortunately not female.

Phompee
07-31-07, 11:23
Had a session with Takeela last week. She advertised on this site and also sent me an email about a special. Session was OK, not great. She "forgot" about the special both in terms of price and number of shots on goal allowed. The session did not live up to the hype on her website but did have it's fun moments. So a good time can be had but take the website with a grain of salt.

Phompee

Takeela Rose
07-31-07, 15:48
Had a session with Takeela last week. She advertised on this site and also sent me an email about a special. Session was OK, not great. She "forgot" about the special both in terms of price and number of shots on goal allowed. The session did not live up to the hype on her website but did have it's fun moments. So a good time can be had but take the website with a grain of salt.

PhompeeI'm not sure what's up with Phompee, but I don't recall anything like that happening. I don't want to get into a flame-war here, and Phompee is entitled to his opinion, I just wish he had taken it up with me personally rather than airing it here. As Sky Flier posted

Takeela
Takeela is for real guys. She does have a nice love button among other things. (It's in the Classified Ad thread).

So I guess I can leave you with this; It's just like buying a car - if you have a problem with it, you go back to the dealership. If you don't get satisfaction there, you go to the BBB (Better Business Bureau). If you got a problem with a provider, go to her first (I always try to make things right for my boys!), and then if you get no satisfaction, air your opinion here at the BBB (Better B**ches Bureau).

Mfdvr
07-31-07, 20:48
Well, you might say that. This sounds like "Seven", who is a tall, youngish, dark-haired WSW to be sure, but unfortunately not female.I guess I expected a butter face with the "far from good" comment. I am a bit blindsided with the complete train wreck. Like I said didn't get a close look, but I would have put money on it being a woman.

Mfdvr
07-31-07, 20:52
I had a "chat" with Takeela a while back. I met her at her place. We had a great time. She definitely takes her time and enjoys as much as she gives. I would recommend hittin' it if you get a chance.

Old N Stiff
08-01-07, 00:18

Do you think they were just messing with my mind? Has it ever happened to anyone else before? Do you think I'm on some sort of watch list now?Thanks for the replies Ojwin and Pharo. I've decided that they were just bored and decided to get their kicks by generating some anxiety.

Ojwin: I do recall reading the Vidal's quotes posts you refer to in your reply. I keep pretty current on the postings to this forum. I just have never had a good reason to do a post before.

Phompee
08-01-07, 10:09
I certainly did not intend to get things so stirred up as my post seems to have done. I'll say one thing and then I am done with this. My session with Takeela was not bad, it did fall short of my expectations based on her website and the reviews of others on this site and on other review sites. To her credit, she has offered me an opportunity to make things right. I'm just not interested in another session similar to the one I had so I respectfully decline. Given the reviews she has, her PMs to me, and the PMs of various "white knights" I have received, I suspect that she was just having a less than great day on the day we met. I wish her well and I hope that others who have sessions with Takeela have a great time.

Phompee

Takeela Rose
08-01-07, 15:46
I certainly did not intend to get things so stirred up as my post seems to have done. I'll say one thing and then I am done with this. My session with Takeela was not bad, it did fall short of my expectations based on her website and the reviews of others on this site and on other review sites. To her credit, she has offered me an opportunity to make things right. I'm just not interested in another session similar to the one I had so I respectfully decline. Given the reviews she has, her PMs to me, and the PMs of various "white knights" I have received, I suspect that she was just having a less than great day on the day we met. I wish her well and I hope that others who have sessions with Takeela have a great time.

PhompeeThanks for the clarification! My offer still stands, and there's no time limit on it. If you weren't happy, then I want to make you happy. I want all my boys to be as happy as they can be! I know hobbyists love to dabble, but my goal is that when you're with another, you're still fantasizing about me! I don't just say I'm the best, I really try to be. That's my guarantee!

Love all of you! Takeela

Qjwin
08-01-07, 20:11
I hit North the other night. Stopped at the lick'er store. Had the older red head that hangs there, . 40 fs. Just for fun, it was early, I decided to hit Badger. I saw a young WSW (? ) on the side street, Ann I think. I saw her just as I drove by. She looked tall with curly dark hair. A lot of darker lipstick. Anyone know her? She was gone before I got back. She looked good from a far. But you know that old saying. Probably far from good.

From your description that definitely sounds like the WSW who happens to also have a penis.
I've hollered at him before that he's bound to get his azz kicked when he surprises the wrong guy. I

Pharo
08-02-07, 13:45
Stopped at the lick'er store. Had the older red head that hangs there, . 40 fs.
Lick'er store? Where is that on North st?

Sifter
08-02-07, 22:34
Okay, I know I've talked a lot about a spectacular cutie new to the RS named "Gia". Well I can now guarantee you that I have my intelligence reports in order. Here's the deal, she now is named "Raven" and is brand new at the GH! She's got a stunningly beautiful face, a 9.5. I've talked about her before and described her before on this board. She's a flat out hottie!

See my past reports for a decription of her.

She's about 5-9 and weighs about 130lbs with straight light brown hair. She has Acup breasts but has a very very nice figure with a very nice bootie. She's a white gal and she's about 23 years old.

Again, her name is "Raven" and she's at the GH.

(If my intelligence reports are faulty this time I'll never mention her again.)

Stay safe. OMG! Qjwin. You are the man! I had a session with Raven on Wednesday and she is everything that Qjwin said. And more. She is an absolute hottie, unreal ass, and her service and attitude were grade A+. She seems like the type that won't take crap from anyone but if you treat her with respect she will be an absolute sweetheart. I loved the session so much that I am quitting RS and only seeing her from now on. Seriously. Thank you Qjwin.

She doesn't have a schedule so you will probably have to call everyday to see if she is working. I'the actually like it if you all DON'T call her, that way she will be available for me

Mfdvr
08-02-07, 22:56
Lick'er store? Where is that on North st?It's on E Wash down from the KFC.

Tencan
08-03-07, 10:03
I was in town for a while and saw the posts for takeela and decided to give her a call. I liked the pics and hate shaved girls and saw that she still had some bush. I am not familiar with the area, and really wish I was because it would have saved me some time. When I called her there was a lot of screaming and loud noise in the background...which had me think twice about seeing her. I let me little head do the thinking and made the appointment. The directions were right on the money...but when I got there I saw that the hotel was in a really BAD part of town and was a dive. I felt very uncomfortable in the area, and started having second thoughts. There was no one in the place except for some people hanging around the 2 mini vans Takeela told me to look for. I decided to drive by another time as this was making me nervous. While I was driving past the hotel a very larg man was walking away and giving me the hard stare down, and then turned around and started to walk towards my car. That was the final straw and I got the hell out of there. I felt very uncomfortable and it was not worth the chance of something bad happening. I have been "rolled" 2x before after being set up by providers and was not going to take a chance again. Not saying that Takeela would ever do anything like that before...but after being burned before I am VERY cautious. I dont know of the people I saw were with Takeela, but I was not taking any chances. I am not looking to bad mouth takeela, or get flamed by her white nights. I am just relaying my experiences to the board.
If I may make a suggestion to Takeela....find a better incall location.

Mister Quick
08-03-07, 10:12
A Madison man infuriated because an alleged hooker left with his money before finishing her work subsequently used his truck to repeatedly ram the Lincoln Town Car she got into and, unfortunately for him, did so while a cop was watching.

The end result was that Jose A. Mojica, 33, of Madison, his brother-in-law, Oscar Maldonado, of Montgomery, Ill., and Brenda A. Freilinger, 42, of Madison, all face criminal charges for the early Monday morning incident.

Mojica faces the most serious charges in the batch, including two counts of second degree reckless endangerment, criminal damage to property misdemeanor bail jumping and one count of prostitution. Freilinger, the alleged hooker, faces two counts of prostitution and Maldonado faces one.

All of this began in the early morning Monday when, according to the criminal complaint, Mojica was driving his Ford Explorer with Maldonado as his passenger in the Badger Road area when they saw Freilinger, who agreed to have sex with each man for a total of $100. She began having sex with Maldonado but did not finish, the criminal complaint says, and when she saw a 1993 Lincoln Town car drive up she got out of the truck and into the Lincoln.

Apparently not noticing that Madison Police officer Andre Lewis was on patrol in the same area, Mojica drove his truck into the rear of the Lincoln at the intersection of Badger Road and Cypress Way. The Lincoln turned east onto Badger Road but the truck sped up again and again slammed into the Lincoln, then continued to accelerate and cause the Lincoln to spin out of control.

Officer Lewis pulled over the truck and Mojica told him that "that *****," had run away with his $100. "He was angry because she had not performed the services for which they had paid her," the complaint says.

Major damage was done to the Lincoln, the complaint says, and its driver, Alfred Jackson, and Freilinger, both complained of back and neck pain after the wreck. Mojica was released on a signature bond after an initial court appearance Wednesday, while Maldonado and Freilinger are scheduled for court appearances next week.

Pharo
08-03-07, 20:34
It's on E Wash down from the KFC.
Ohhhhh! Yup I know right where that is. Thanks for the tip!

Qjwin
08-06-07, 20:43
OMG! Qjwin. You are the man! I had a session with Raven on Wednesday and she is everything that Qjwin said. And more. She is an absolute hottie, unreal ass, and her service and attitude were grade A+. She seems like the type that won't take crap from anyone but if you treat her with respect she will be an absolute sweetheart. I loved the session so much that I am quitting RS and only seeing her from now on. Seriously. Thank you Qjwin.

She doesn't have a schedule so you will probably have to call everyday to see if she is working. I'the actually like it if you all DON'T call her, that way she will be available for me

I'm glad I could help you out. She is indeed working a lot at the Geisha House. She's a hottie alright.
Again, I'm very glad I could give you a hot tip.

Qjwin
08-06-07, 21:00
Over the past two weeks I've done some limited SW hobbying. I haven't seen a whole lot out but in general this summer has been good. Lexi is out a lot on North, Virginia's out a lot on Badger/Ann St., and Rachel's out a lot right by Oak/Marquette.

Happy hunting!

Pharo
08-07-07, 23:43
I thought this was too good not to share. I dropped into the Taco Bell on E Wash around 10:15 pm to grab a snack on the way home. As i pulled in off E Wash, an inter-racial couple was walking my way (not too unusual as the lot tends to be busy). At first I was a bit annoyed that the inconsiderate lass just walked into my headlights instead of making way for my entry until she came by the drivers door and gave me "the look". Then i recognized the description from here of the the thin young cute brunette with the black boyfriend that sometimes frequents that area. I was in a hurry but on the way out i saw that she had a fellow off to the side negotiating through the car window so pretty sure she was taking his order.

I agree with the concensus that she would do better without the black dude hovering around although he seems like a cleancut fellow overall and does not appear to be too intimidating. Anyway guys, I guess if you have the taste for a fresh taco, the drive-thru at TB is the place to be! Don't forget the hot sauce!

Coochie Eater
08-08-07, 02:29
Over the past two weeks I've done some limited SW hobbying. I haven't seen a whole lot out but in general this summer has been good. Lexi is out a lot on North, Virginia's out a lot on Badger/Ann St., and Rachel's out a lot right by Oak/Marquette.

Happy hunting!This is too freaky. I helped raise my girlfriend's daughter. She is now about 28. I met Rachel the other day, and DAMN, that girl is the spitting (actually swallowing) image of my ex's daughter at 20. Rachel is a sweety and very accommodating. Truly worth the experience.

Six Thru Eleven
08-08-07, 11:03
Saw Virginia again last night. Picked her up on Ann st. just as she was getting out of someone else's car. She recognized me and jumped in quickly, still pissed at her last customer. I asked her what was up and she said that she had 2 mongers in a row offer her .1 for fs, the last straw was when she negotiated .2 for a certain act and her client could not "rise" to the occasion, so he wanted his $ back.
Is this who we are ? I have seen a lot of posts that seem to be bragging about a low price, but I think these people don't realize that they are guaranteeing POOR SERVICE for them and for the rest of us. If I hadn't spent 20 minutes calming Virginia down and rebuilding her self-esteem, she would be 1 step closer to becoming a poorer provider (Michelle the blonde girl that wears the white shirt) or a cash and dash artist (like the sw in Mister Quick's last story).
Not trying to preach here, guys. Let me back up my point. I spent the same $ as always with Virginia last night, but took a roll of film, and got soooo many GFE-type extras you wouldn't believe it. All for treating her with a little kindness.
I don't give them whatever crazy amount they ask for, either. That is why this board is so powerful, We know how much the going rate is, so when a fugly one asks for $$$$$ we can laugh and kick her out of the car.
Stay Safe,
6thru11

Six Thru Eleven
08-08-07, 11:05
Just read my last post...Yep I was preaching, sorry all.

Does anyone know where to develop a "sensitive" roll of film? I know wal-mart won't do it.
6thru11

Qjwin
08-08-07, 20:37
Saw Virginia again last night. Picked her up on Ann st. just as she was getting out of someone else's car. She recognized me and jumped in quickly, still pissed at her last customer. I asked her what was up and she said that she had 2 mongers in a row offer her .1 for fs, the last straw was when she negotiated .2 for a certain act and her client could not "rise" to the occasion, so he wanted his $ back.
Is this who we are ? I have seen a lot of posts that seem to be bragging about a low price, but I think these people don't realize that they are guaranteeing POOR SERVICE for them and for the rest of us. If I hadn't spent 20 minutes calming Virginia down and rebuilding her self-esteem, she would be 1 step closer to becoming a poorer provider (Michelle the blonde girl that wears the white shirt) or a cash and dash artist (like the sw in Mister Quick's last story).
Not trying to preach here, guys. Let me back up my point. I spent the same $ as always with Virginia last night, but took a roll of film, and got soooo many GFE-type extras you wouldn't believe it. All for treating her with a little kindness.
I don't give them whatever crazy amount they ask for, either. That is why this board is so powerful, We know how much the going rate is, so when a fugly one asks for $$$$$ we can laugh and kick her out of the car.
Stay Safe,
6thru11

Nice post. I've had Virginia in my car in the past and she can be a little difficult at times. I'm glad you had a great time with her. She does have (in my humble opinion) the best SW bod in Madison right now.

Qjwin
08-10-07, 12:15
I picked up Leslie last night on North Street at about 11:00 p.m. She asked for .40 for a raincoat BJ, I said the hell with that and ended up giving her .30 for coveredBJ. She was a total rush job and I almost told her off. However, she's looking fabulous! Her face is an 8.5 on the SW scale. She's one of the hotter SWs I've seen in a while. BUT, the service was shitty, total rush job with a lot of patronizing "c'mon hon" thrown in. She ended up giving me an HJ at the end.
I guess I'd recommend her but don't give her anything more than .20, that's all she deserves. I hate the rush job bullshit! Even if the black drug dealing boyfriend is "waiting" for them. Fuck him!

I remember picking up Leslie a few times on Badger about two years ago and she was always a rush job. Though, back then she didn't look as good as she does now.
Partake at your own risk. I came very close to losing my temper with her.

Qjwin
08-10-07, 12:20
I hit Badger a little bit last night and Johnna was out (I didn't pick her up, since I don't find her very attractive anymore). She has a nice figure but her face is slipping. I remember her on North Street about five years ago. Now I see her not infrequently on Badger. Some of you guys may have a taste for her, she has long blonde hair and a nice figure, but, as stated, the face is now about a 5 on the SW scale; half a decade ago when she was hitting North Street her face was a 7.5 on the SW scale. I should add though that she gives a fantastic session! I remember one time I took her back to my place and she was just like a porno actress, doing the same shit as they do when they take the facial money shot, etc. etc. Great memory!

Qjwin
08-10-07, 12:32
One last thing! Then I'm done monopolizing the board! :)

If you're hitting North Street very heavy and you feel the need take a shit be sure to hit RLN! They're more than happy to give you the bathroom key and it's always clean as hell. It's a great place for a pit stop and you never know what you can bump into in the store.
I know a few years ago that place was strict as hell and would never allow customers to use the shitter. They must have undergone different management (or a different organized crime outfit bought the place. By the way, all those porn shops in Mad, Milw, Kenosha., etc. are owned by the mob: Jews or Greeks play a prominent role. And by the way, the Jewish role in organized crime was always huge and never given the same treatment as the Italian role by Hollywood, boy did I digress! anyhow) b/c now it's a much more laid back atmosphere.
I also remember a few years ago on two different occasions a gay guy followed me out of RLN. I was so pissed I slammed on my brakes in front of god and everybody, hopped out and screamed at the guy "I'm looking for pussy! Motherfucker! You saw me in the porn shop looking at straight shit!!"
I had these guys shitting in their pants b/c I don't think they're ready for a guy to just say "fuck it" and explode and cause a scene.
I have absolutely no problem with gay guys, in fact I sometimes enjoy their company, HOWEVER, if they hit on me or attempt to touch me, well that's way over the line.

Qjwin
08-10-07, 18:45
This is too freaky. I helped raise my girlfriend's daughter. She is now about 28. I met Rachel the other day, and DAMN, that girl is the spitting (actually swallowing) image of my ex's daughter at 20. Rachel is a sweety and very accommodating. Truly worth the experience.

So what'd you do with Rachel? Did you get FS? For how much?
I'm sort of on a Rachel jones now that I start thinking about her more. Hopefully I bump into her sometime soon, though I just blew my wad on Leslie last night so I gotta cool out for a while.

Stay safe.

Ontheroad
08-10-07, 18:48
Pickup up Virginia off Ann St this afternoon around 3:30. What a great set of fake cans! Better than most. She's still on the pipe, but claims she'll be in rehab and off the street starting Monday. We'll see!

I opted for bbbj for .4 Her **** was way too hairy for my taste. I'm always scared of bugs with the hairy ones.

We went to a 'friends' apartment for a $10 rental. There were a couple of othe women and a bunch of dudes. No problems though. One of the girls was pretty good looking, but I didn't stop to chat.

I usually don't monger in town- only when I travel. But I'm glad I had a spin with Virginia. Lots of dirty talk.

Coochie Eater
08-11-07, 16:54
So what'd you do with Rachel? Did you get FS? For how much?
I'm sort of on a Rachel jones now that I start thinking about her more. Hopefully I bump into her sometime soon, though I just blew my wad on Leslie last night so I gotta cool out for a while.

Stay safe.Given the nature of our interaction, I'll just send you an email. I don't think I can talk about it here on the board.

Qjwin
08-13-07, 18:36
What's going on? This general forum has really slowed down. ??

Sifter
08-14-07, 23:18
What's going on? This general forum has really slowed down. ??I've been too psyched about the Van Halen reunion announcement that I haven't been able to partake lately. :) I still read the comments every day though. Keep 'em coming.

Allen Prince
08-15-07, 21:46
Whats happening in North ? Its all clean now. I went thrice this week. NOt a bird on sky. I dont know if I am going to the same NORTH thats being refered in this forum.

Blueyed Devil
08-16-07, 10:21
I visited your fair city on business recently. Based on favorable reports, I scheduled an outcall with Takeela Rose to my hotel. She is cute and friendly.

She looks better than the photos on her web site. She arrived late, but luckily I had time. She is good kisser and very good at everything else also. A very good enjoyable time was had by all, and I would recommend this provider. The donation I gave was the one hour rate listed on her web site, which I gave to her in a sealed envelope.

Six Thru Eleven
08-17-07, 09:26
Just a couple of Virginia pics to liven up the board. Told her these would never see the light of day, but if she is retired now, I guess it wont matter.
Stay safe,
6thru11

Qjwin
08-18-07, 14:30
Whats happening in North ? Its all clean now. I went thrice this week. NOt a bird on sky. I dont know if I am going to the same NORTH thats being refered in this forum.

The reason North has dried up is b/c there has been a huge neighborhood crackdown.
My advice: hit Badger and also watch Oak Street. North will bounce back but it probably won't be until mid September or next April.

Qjwin
08-18-07, 14:38
I've been too psyched about the Van Halen reunion announcement that I haven't been able to partake lately. :) I still read the comments every day though. Keep 'em coming.

I too am psyched about the reunion. It's the one band I've wanted to see live more than any other. Absolutely love the debut album from the late 1970s Van Halen's "Van Halen."

Qjwin
08-18-07, 14:44
A few nights ago I picked up Linda on Ann Street. Her face is currently a 5.5 on the SW scale, however one can easily realize that she used to be extremely pretty. She has one of those worn out crack faces that is the bane of the SW industry. She also is emaciated looking, which of course is also crack induced.
I got her in my car and then backed out b/c I just wasn't in the mood. She was cool about it. Linda told me that Virginia is locked up, but I think Linda may be full of shit regarding Virginia.

I also saw Mindy about a week ago over on Ann Street (by the way, Ann Street seems to be picking up, of course Ann Street is in the Badger neighborhood, the Expo Inn on Ann has a lot of activity). I simply chatted with Mindy a bit and drove off. Mindy's looking very skinny, the crack is really getting to her. If she stays on the same pace, sad to say, she'll be dead within two years.

Stay safe.

Mor10
08-19-07, 06:18
Saw Becky the other night for the first time in almost a year. She was walking by the Mobil station at E Wash & Darbo. When I picked her up she had just made a buy, and was holding a rock in her hand(!) I explained to her that she wasn't going to smoke it in my car, fronted her .05, and dropped her off so she could get a pipe together and have her smoke.

Picked her up again a few minutes later and she was feeling better. ("I'm straight now," she said.) The usual pleasant BBBJ was somewhat marred by having a dog-walking citizen almost blunder into us just after I finished. This was my own fault for making a poor parking decision.

Nonetheless, it was good to see her again. She's a bit chunky now, which is actually nice to see, because she was really wasting away last year. I suspect a recent jail term -- prison food + no drugs = weight gain. I first dated Becky over four years ago, and she was a user then, so she's doing pretty well to still be walking around.

KingDd
08-20-07, 21:47
A new girl named Melissa is working the Badger Road area. She's 19 but looks 23. Nice legs. Good attitude. She uses protection for everything.

Ontheroad
08-22-07, 17:27
I went into the RS to see Ryan, but I ended up with Diamond. She was a nice lay. Much less chunky than Ryan. 36C, nice round belly, great thick nipples and ass. Everything was covered, which is different than Ryans great BBBJs. She tlaked dirty upun request and the mess was made on her rack. I'd see her again.

I hit RS on Friday to see Sassy. The last two I've seen were Sarah and Ryan, and I heard alot of good things about Sassy so I thought I'd check her out. All the positive reports were dead-on. Nice looking, good body, and does GREAT service. I really liked her. She was very easy to talk to and really seemed to get into the mood. She told me that she will do BBBJ's for her regulars but not the first couple times.

I also had a talk about the LE with her and she mentioned that girls have been arrested there before. It sounds like under-covers go in there once in a while.

She also told me that Sarah no longer works there...which sucks. There was a new girl named Diamond that has taken her spot in the lineup. Sassy told me that Diamond is about 5-6 and well proportioned with shorter hair and a pretty face. Apparently she isn't fat but more heavy than not (at least that's what Sassy said). I didn't get a look at her because she was busy both times.

Coochie Eater
08-22-07, 18:07
Driving on the north stroll the other night, I see a black woman with the funky sunglasses on. I'm pretty sure it's Lexi, so I give her the look. She waves back wildly like she's flagging a taxi. I turn around and she hops in. "You must be Lexi! " I say, and she doesn't miss a beat. "Yeah, do I know you? " I tell her why she's famous. We had a hell of a time finding a place to park, and she started wigging on me cuz we drove over by the airport. She could barely keep her head in my lap. Very little action, then she'the pop up and look around. "Hurry up" she keeps saying. "How the F can I hurry up when you won't do what you're supposed to be doing? "

Actually, I liked her. She aint bad looking for a BSW, and she's got some big ol' fun bags on her. But DAMN, she was as nervous as a who're in church!

I might try her again, but I'm gonna have a spot worked out.

As always, stay safe, watch for LE!

Qjwin
08-22-07, 18:23
Was out last night cruising both Badger and North. These humid nights have big time potential. Talked to Rachel a bit last night on Oak and saw about four or five out on Badger.

You guys should be out there on these humid nights!

Stay safe.

Qjwin
08-22-07, 18:29
Roxy looks much better in person than what her pics on this site seem to show.
I saw her once about a month ago and she was light on the make-up (as opposed to her photos on this site where she's wearing too much make-up) and she looked amazing! She's extremely pretty in the face when she doesn't cake on the make-up.

I will definitely indulge with her soon.

Pharo
08-23-07, 21:35
wasn't she looking for some serious bucks for her time?

Roxy looks much better in person than what her pics on this site seem to show.
I saw her once about a month ago and she was light on the make-up (as opposed to her photos on this site where she's wearing too much make-up) and she looked amazing! She's extremely pretty in the face when she doesn't cake on the make-up.

I will definitely indulge with her soon.

Dram1460
08-23-07, 22:05
No, Roxy will charge you 135 for 1/2 hour, that is FS and as many cups you can deliver.

Qjwin
08-27-07, 20:15
I picked up Dotti actually on East Washington the other night. She was walking west on East Wash while I was driving east bound. Made eye contact and eventually had a swell time together.
I have her digits.

Qjwin
08-27-07, 20:20
I think I'm gonna dial back on the number of posts I make since this board is turning into a joke.
This is the high season out there and we're getting shit for postings. WTF?

By the way, be sure to hit the Kings Inn Motel area, I got the eye from three different residents who were just hanging out outside their rooms. Two of them were fairly attractive while one was pretty homely.

Stay safe.

Gloo 01
08-27-07, 22:41
Haven't seen her for some time but when she was working in the house she was great. Now on her own I called her and she spent time talking no rush job just wish I could afford her prices she is worth every buck.

Gloo 01
08-27-07, 23:15
Madison Motels all over now in Milwaukee will be back. Not bad if you want in and out in 10 minutes. Kissing no touching. No would be good if she would slow down in drop pants get off leave fast. Usually boyfriend leaves as you knock on door.

Mor10
08-28-07, 04:13
I picked up Dotti actually on East Washington the other night. She was walking west on East Wash while I was driving east bound. Made eye contact and eventually had a swell time together.
I have her digits.

Never heard of her. What does she look like?

Fishbourne3
08-28-07, 10:19
Madison Motels all over now in Milwaukee will be back. Not bad if you want in and out in 10 minutes. Kissing no touching. No would be good if she would slow down in drop pants get off leave fast. Usually boyfriend leaves as you knock on door.It's to bad she is in Milwaukee now, hope she returns soon. I agree she can rush it abit but when nothing is on the streets, she is a phone call away. She also can be had for FS very reasonable. 3. YMMV since I've seen her quite abit. BF is in slammer now, no worries there. Usually, we get very comfortable and hang out a bit.

Mfdvr
08-28-07, 14:12
I saw Rachel over the weekend. As always, great time. 3bbbj. She is slipping though. I wish these girls wouldn't burn out on that shit. I looked for Lexi, but I haven't seen her for a while. Any word, anyone?

KingDd
08-29-07, 02:10

About 5'4", light blonde hair, average or thinner, 40 or so, a little rough, but nice.

Mfdvr
08-30-07, 15:15
I have seen a couple CL girls recently. Barbie is great, true GFE. Will visit again. Hailey was also very nice. Met her for one of her rainy day specials. Shed some sunlight on my otherwise dreary day. Any word on the others. I should like to think that this is a well tapped resource.

Qjwin
08-31-07, 18:21
I saw Rachel over the weekend. As always, great time. 3bbbj. She is slipping though. I wish these girls wouldn't burn out on that shit. I looked for Lexi, but I haven't seen her for a while. Any word, anyone?

I think (I think) Lexi got busted. I'm simply going off the fact that I haven't seen her in a while and I know she was hitting both the pipe and North Ave very heavy. Also, the neigborhood community that contains North Ave and Ekin Park ran a bunch of SWs out of the neighborhood.

Qjwin
08-31-07, 18:23

KingDD gave an accurate description of Dottie. I actually like her, I think she's pretty and you can tell she used to be a knockout back in her 20s b/f the pipe ruined her looks.
She told me she used to be a stripper back in Colorado (apparently she used to live in Colorado). She gives a nice BJ but she insisted on cover. I think if I pushed it she would've went bare but I didn't feel like hassling with the argument. She's a nice enough gal.

Qjwin
08-31-07, 18:36
I saw Raven at the GH the other day, wow is she a hottie! Probably one of the GHs top two or three gals. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Raven at the GH.

Allen Prince
09-02-07, 15:54
Any one have any reviews of Kimberly from craigslist?

ILoveAnalSex
09-03-07, 17:01
Hey Mongers:

Monday, 9/3, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM:

I just moved to Madison from Las Vegas & am trying to get my feet wet. So I decided to do a little recon in Madison. I must admit that the game here in Madison is much different than in Las Vegas. In Vegas, you can bump into hookers while walking to the end of your driveway to get the morning paper – lol (OK, it’s not that easy, but…)!

I went cruising down East Washington to Oak (Taco Bell). I didn’t see anyone out, but the construction going on out there makes me wonder if it’s a cool spot 2 hunt. Next time I will actually turn down Oak & cruise thru the residential area.

I then went down Park St. toward Badger. I saw a skinny redhead walking with a black man headed north in the middle of the street – weird. A bit further down I saw a curvy, younger looking strawberry blond in a black top & jeans walking with a black man headed south. I then turned left onto Badger (East) past the BK – nothing. I then headed in the other direction on Badger (West) toward Perry. I saw a black girl wearing jeans & a multicolored top talking to a customer thru his car window. He passed on her. I then saw 2 other girls in the area that may have been SWs, but there was too much going on in the area between the possible unmarked cops & all the thug looking black men running around.

During this timeframe, I saw 2 teal colored Crown Vics cruising the area (This sent off warning signs in my head). Also a maroon Ford Taurus headed S. on Park was pulled over about a ½ mile north of the intersection of Park & Badger by a marked police car.

So today, I went home empty handed. But I did snap a few shots of the Motel area along the frontage road at the intersection of Badger & Perry. This may help some mongers get an idea of the layout of the frontage road area.

LE was busy this afternoon; watch out for them.

ILAS

Gloo 01
09-03-07, 22:17
Back in town from Milwaukee now shes 24 lost 6 years while out of Madison don't say a name now but profile is the same.

ILoveAnalSex
09-03-07, 23:28
Monday, 9/3, 7 PM:

Hey Mongers:

I got a great deal today, that is if U do not mind meaty black girls!

Since I struck out with the SW stroll in Madison earlier 2day, I decided to give the CL providers a try. I sent an email to about 4 girls (Their listings did not have phone #’s so I had no choice but to email them). One girl responded. She calls herself Angie.

She quoted me $50.00 for ½ hr full body massage and $75.00 for ½ hr full body massage topless.

So I figure, what the Hell & give her a call. She lives near the 1400 block on Williamson. I take the $75 deal. When I get there she is made up & wearing a low-cut one-piece unitard thingy which rides up her ass. She has the biggest natural tits I ever saw (of course they hang a lot, but they were so big). She’s 25yo, 5’4”, dark-skinned & on the heavy side with gorgeous straight white teeth.

Now, she’s a chatter box & we talk for 20 mins or so before I decide that it’s time to get going. She rubbed lotion on me & starts rubbing my buddy down below while I am playing with those huge tits. She starts talking about how sensitive her nipples are, so I start sucking on those monsters. Now she’s horny & wants to fu@$. So I drill her doggie & blow my load into the condom. She was on the end of her period, so there was a little blood, but only a little.

She did not rush, she was friendly & I banged her doggie: I got all of this for $75 – Screw Las Vegas, I LOVE MADISON!!!!!!!

I have her phone # & email address, but I will only post her email here. She makes her contact via CL/email & she will send U her # & a pic of her big ass when U email her.

trinity_angie@yahoo.com

Hey, maybe there are even better deals out there?! Enjoy,

ILAS

Qjwin
09-04-07, 20:06
Hey Mongers:

Monday, 9/3, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM:

I just moved to Madison from Las Vegas & am trying to get my feet wet. So I decided to do a little recon in Madison. I must admit that the game here in Madison is much different than in Las Vegas. In Vegas, you can bump into hookers while walking to the end of your driveway to get the morning paper – lol (OK, it’s not that easy, but…)!

I went cruising down East Washington to Oak (Taco Bell). I didn’t see anyone out, but the construction going on out there makes me wonder if it’s a cool spot 2 hunt. Next time I will actually turn down Oak & cruise thru the residential area.

I then went down Park St. toward Badger. I saw a skinny redhead walking with a black man headed north in the middle of the street – weird. A bit further down I saw a curvy, younger looking strawberry blond in a black top & jeans walking with a black man headed south. I then turned left onto Badger (East) past the BK – nothing. I then headed in the other direction on Badger (West) toward Perry. I saw a black girl wearing jeans & a multicolored top talking to a customer thru his car window. He passed on her. I then saw 2 other girls in the area that may have been SWs, but there was too much going on in the area between the possible unmarked cops & all the thug looking black men running around.

During this timeframe, I saw 2 teal colored Crown Vics cruising the area (This sent off warning signs in my head). Also a maroon Ford Taurus headed S. on Park was pulled over about a ½ mile north of the intersection of Park & Badger by a marked police car.

So today, I went home empty handed. But I did snap a few shots of the Motel area along the frontage road at the intersection of Badger & Perry. This may help some mongers get an idea of the layout of the frontage road area.

LE was busy this afternoon; watch out for them.

ILAS

Compared to LV Madison sucks. The SW scene is out there but you're gonna waste a lot of gas.
The best pickins are on hot nights late late at night on Fridays and Saturdays. I'm talking from about midnight through 3:00 a.m. on Badger and North.
Those pics you posted are indeed a familiar sight to most SW hobbyists who post on this board.
You may want to try our "massage" parlor out on East Washington, it's called Geisha Huose and it usually has about three or four attractive women to choose from. Contrary to the name, the women are not Asian, but rather a variety of ethnicities, primarily white, mixed, and Latina.
Good luck out there.
Keep posting in the general forum.

Qjwin
09-06-07, 18:30
I picked up Dee last night over by the PDQ by Ann and Fish Hatch. She gave me a BBBJ for .20 but she kept whining for more .30. She's a pretty mixed gal who stands at least 5-9, weighs about 130lbs. She's hitting the pipe right now and she's still maintaining a very nice figure (of course we all know that won't last much longer). Her attitude isn't the best though, if you're not an experienced SW hobbyist I'd definitely pass on her. She tried a few of the subtle bullsh't mini-hustle moves and I called her on each one, stressing to her that I'm not a greenhorn, I know all the tricks, etc. She figured out I wasn't one to trifle with and got down to bizness, giving me an average BBBJ for .20.

Stay safe.

Qjwin
09-06-07, 18:36
I'm sure you all know that the older brother who was always out and about in the Badger area in an old beat-up truck collecting used tires was slain in the Kings Inn Motel. The case is fairly high profile and has gotten a lot of media attention.
The inside word on the street is that Mindy the SW was substantially involved in that brutal homicide!
JoJo The TireMan was always a nice guy, I remember one time I actually chatted with him for a few minutes, it's a damn shame someone saw fit to mutilate him.
I saw Mindy about a week b/f the homicide in the Expo Hotel parking lot on Ann Street. She was looking extremely skinny and was certainly jonesing for the pipe. It's still pretty trippy to think she may have been involved in killing the guy! I'm sure it had to do with her scoring more rock, probably robbing him in some fashion.

Tencan
09-06-07, 19:37
I took your advice and gave her a try. She was bigger than in the pics she sent, but still had huge tits. Had fun and will see her again...

QUOTE=ILoveAnalSex]Monday, 9/3, 7 PM:

Hey Mongers:

I got a great deal today, that is if U do not mind meaty black girls!

Since I struck out with the SW stroll in Madison earlier 2day, I decided to give the CL providers a try. I sent an email to about 4 girls (Their listings did not have phone #’s so I had no choice but to email them). One girl responded. She calls herself Angie.

She quoted me $50.00 for ½ hr full body massage and $75.00 for ½ hr full body massage topless.

So I figure, what the Hell & give her a call. She lives near the 1400 block on Williamson. I take the $75 deal. When I get there she is made up & wearing a low-cut one-piece unitard thingy which rides up her ass. She has the biggest natural tits I ever saw (of course they hang a lot, but they were so big). She’s 25yo, 5’4”, dark-skinned & on the heavy side with gorgeous straight white teeth.

Now, she’s a chatter box & we talk for 20 mins or so before I decide that it’s time to get going. She rubbed lotion on me & starts rubbing my buddy down below while I am playing with those huge tits. She starts talking about how sensitive her nipples are, so I start sucking on those monsters. Now she’s horny & wants to fu@$. So I drill her doggie & blow my load into the condom. She was on the end of her period, so there was a little blood, but only a little.

She did not rush, she was friendly & I banged her doggie: I got all of this for $75 – Screw Las Vegas, I LOVE MADISON!!!!!!!

I have her phone # & email address, but I will only post her email here. She makes her contact via CL/email & she will send U her # & a pic of her big ass when U email her.

trinity_angie@yahoo.com

Hey, maybe there are even better deals out there?! Enjoy,

ILAS[/QUOTE]

Gabzilla
09-06-07, 23:34
Is the chick who is a "person of interest" and had her picture in the State Journal last week a SW?

I just thought she had that look about her in the picture.

Corndog #2
09-07-07, 15:31
Is the chick who is a "person of interest" and had her picture in the State Journal last week a SW?

I just thought she had that look about her in the picture.

No. She is a nun.

Gloo 01
09-07-07, 23:42
I picked up Dee last night over by the PDQ by Ann and Fish Hatch. She gave me a BBBJ for .20 but she kept whining for more .30. She's a pretty mixed gal who stands at least 5-9, weighs about 130lbs. She's hitting the pipe right now and she's still maintaining a very nice figure (of course we all know that won't last much longer). Her attitude isn't the best though, if you're not an experienced SW hobbyist I'd definitely pass on her. She tried a few of the subtle bullsh't mini-hustle moves and I called her on each one, stressing to her that I'm not a greenhorn, I know all the tricks, etc. She figured out I wasn't one to trifle with and got down to bizness, giving me an average BBBJ for .20.

Stay safe.Love to meet her sounds great sounds like a problem child but for the price love it have been there daytime but not many up early cruised the motels you said but dead late am. Guy wrote about gal on williamson with big tits met her but didn't get far little massage and not much more so I guess I'm not agressive enough and they read that and take my cash and run.

ILoveAnalSex
09-09-07, 02:56
I took your advice and gave her a try. She was bigger than in the pics she sent, but still had huge tits. Had fun and will see her again...Hey, Man:

I'm glad that u had fun with her. That's what this forum is all about - helping fellow mongers score & stay safe from LE.

I'm still learning the ropes, but I will help out whenever I can.

ILAS

Qjwin
09-09-07, 16:45
I picked up "Precious" on Ann Street on Friday night. SHe's one of my better scores of the summer (for some reason every September is always good hunting). Precious is a mixed gal, about 5-2 weighs about 110lbs. and is pretty. I'd say her face is an 8.5 on the SW scale, while her body is an 8 on the SW scale. She's a keeper and I have her digits.

Then last night I picked up reliable Kelli on North STreet. It's the same old Kelly however she's gained weight and her body looks great, it's got all the right curves. I also have her digits.

The SW activity on Badger has been heavy! I also saw Rachel out last night with her black guy who's always with her. There's also a cute white gal hitting Badger/Ann, she wears glasses and is usually with a black guy.

This September has been great thus far. I'm very satisfied with what's been out there thus far this September. Good luck out there. Have fun, b/c things are gonna cool off and we won't have shit for pick pickens until next March/April.

Allen Prince
09-09-07, 19:43
I visit less often to Badger, But every time I see a tall girl,white with tattoo. Any reviews of her?

Moonroach
09-10-07, 02:39
Wsw working out of Budget Hotel next to Geisha House.

Wants cash, but doesn't want to perform.

If you see her pass on by.

Moonroach
09-10-07, 02:41
Anyone have any info. on skinny, red-headed wsw prowling Badger Rd. Friday night?

Qjwin
09-11-07, 18:32

Thanks for the valuable info. There's a chance I think I know who you're referring to. Thanks for the tip.
Regarding the redhead on Badger, I'm sorry I don't have any info on her, if I saw her I'd probably know who you're talking about.
Good luck out there. September always is a nice month for SW activity on Badger.

Qjwin
09-11-07, 18:36
I visit less often to Badger, But every time I see a tall girl,white with tattoo. Any reviews of her?

"That porch" being the one on the corner where the granny lives. More rock has been on that porch than anything.
I think it's the taller blonde you're referring to. I think SixThruEleven picked her up once and said she was a shitty score, rush job, barely performed, etc.

Good luck out there.

Qjwin
09-11-07, 18:38
I hit the Bear Chest the other night in Beloit.
I got a nice lapper from a pretty mixed gal with a great bod. Of course the Qjwin got digits after I asked her if she "partied" after hours. She answered in the affirmative. :-)
Her name is Diamond.
I love the Bear Chest!

Qjwin
09-11-07, 18:48

The more I think about it, I think this is Dottie. The reason I think this is b/c I saw her "out" looking for SW hobbyists right across the street from the GH at about midnight on Saturday night. She was standing right near that car dealership lot across from the GH.
It sounds like she's now trying to run some half assed hustle.

Good luck out there everyone. Stay safe and always be on the lookout for pain in the ass LE.

Coochie Eater
09-12-07, 02:28
I hit the Bear Chest the other night in Beloit.

I got a nice lapper from a pretty mixed gal with a great bod. Of course the Qjwin got digits after I asked her if she "partied" after hours. She answered in the affirmative. :-)

Her name is Diamond.

I love the Bear Chest!You can keep all your high class strip joints, with their rip-off champagne rooms. The BEAR CHEST is the shizznit! If Diamond is a rather tall Black girl with a nice ass and lives in Rockford, then you hit pay dirt! She never used to date (not like they're aint a million Diamonds out there), but she had a kid withing the last few years, so she prolly needs some groceries. If it's the same girl, she's really pretty, and has a decent personality.

If it's a slow night at the Chest, you can pay the girl's tip out, and take her to that little motel along the river. Truly a NOTELL Motel. A lot of the black dancers are from Milwaukee and a good share are from Rockford. Don't know about any of the white ones cuz I'm hooked on CHOCOLATE. Definitely worth a trip. Oh, and a lap dance there is a REAL lap dance, not this deflated crap at VISIONS.

If anyone wants to have a field trip down there sometime, PM me and we'll make a night of it!

Qjwin
09-15-07, 16:11
You can keep all your high class strip joints, with their rip-off champagne rooms. The BEAR CHEST is the shizznit! If Diamond is a rather tall Black girl with a nice ass and lives in Rockford, then you hit pay dirt! She never used to date (not like they're aint a million Diamonds out there), but she had a kid withing the last few years, so she prolly needs some groceries. If it's the same girl, she's really pretty, and has a decent personality.

If it's a slow night at the Chest, you can pay the girl's tip out, and take her to that little motel along the river. Truly a NOTELL Motel. A lot of the black dancers are from Milwaukee and a good share are from Rockford. Don't know about any of the white ones cuz I'm hooked on CHOCOLATE. Definitely worth a trip. Oh, and a lap dance there is a REAL lap dance, not this deflated crap at VISIONS.

If anyone wants to have a field trip down there sometime, PM me and we'll make a night of it!

You are right on with your post, everything you say is correct.

Mfdvr
09-17-07, 19:30
Saw Rachel the other day. The crack is getting to her. She is paranoid. I have seen her before and she recognized me. Then turns around and accuses me of being LE! She is becoming very unclean, as well. It might be time to start looking around a little more and pass her up.

Mfdvr
09-17-07, 19:37
I haven't read the papers to find the story. Has anyone heard what was happening on Badger Sat night. I saw at least ten cars with their lights on and LE scouring the yards with flashlights. I drove thriugh a few times to see what was up and to look at the girls that were gathering there. Some real prospects. I thought about picking one up since the assholes looked so busy, but reconsidered pushing my luck. I probably should have, it would have made a nice post.

Stay hard!

Mfdvr

Curious Man
09-17-07, 22:34
I know what GH is (Geisha Bath House) but what is RS?

I am visiting your city in October and would like to visit some massage places. They had some here in kansas but they were shut down.

Permanent Wood
09-18-07, 06:36

I am visiting your city in October and would like to visit some massage places. They had some here in kansas but they were shut down.It stands for Rising Sun. If you search this thread you will find more information.

Phompee
09-18-07, 09:14
RS is the Rising Sun, another bath house. It's downtown just off the square.

I am visiting your city in October and would like to visit some massage places. They had some here in kansas but they were shut down.

Fishbourne3
09-18-07, 14:58
I almost gave up on this hobby last week because the last few pick up have been poor, today was a great day. I typically cruise noon-ish since evenings don't work with the family.

Took a quick drive to Badger. Saw the WSW who always is with a black guy. I pass since it was the first drive by and she doesn't do much for me. The second pass I saw one of my favs, Brandy. Haven't seen her in awhile but she is an attractive BSW with a great body. Used to work at RS. As I was about to turn around for the pick up, I noticed a exceptional BSW which I had first discarded as too "hot" to be a working girl.

She made eye contact and crossed the street. I was actually woried about a sting on this one. Her name was Precious and is the hottest pick up ever. Her menu was very reasonable, in fact, I almost chose FS. She gave a good bbbjcim. I've only seen one review on her and am surprised. I believe she a an ad on a website too. Got her digits.

Coochie Eater
09-19-07, 12:59
I almost gave up on this hobby last week because the last few pick up have been poor, today was a great day. I typically cruise noon-ish since evenings don't work with the family.

Took a quick drive to Badger. Saw the WSW who always is with a black guy. I pass since it was the first drive by and she doesn't do much for me. The second pass I saw one of my favs, Brandy. Haven't seen her in awhile but she is an attractive BSW with a great body. Used to work at RS. As I was about to turn around for the pick up, I noticed a exceptional BSW which I had first discarded as too "hot" to be a working girl.

She made eye contact and crossed the street. I was actually woried about a sting on this one. Her name was Precious and is the hottest pick up ever. Her menu was very reasonable, in fact, I almost chose FS. She gave a good bbbjcim. I've only seen one review on her and am surprised. I believe she a an ad on a website too. Got her digits.Yes Fishy, you got a hot one there! I used to see Precious months ago, but then she dropped out of circulation. She is very pretty, with bronze colored skin, very nice with a sweet disposition. Reasonable rates and a BANGIN' BODY! I too have digits and she is def worth the call. Give this girl a try, you won't be disappointed!

Qjwin
09-19-07, 14:58

She made eye contact and crossed the street. I was actually woried about a sting on this one. Her name was Precious and is the hottest pick up ever. Her menu was very reasonable, in fact, I almost chose FS. She gave a good bbbjcim. I've only seen one review on her and am surprised. I believe she a an ad on a website too. Got her digits.

Read some of my recent past posts. I've posted on Precious before. She's indeed a hottie! I too have her digits. SHe's a great gal, she used to work for a service but now she just hits Badger. Brandy is also a hottie too, but Precious is my favorite. Precious is Cuban, and speaks espanol.

Qjwin
09-19-07, 15:00
I haven't read the papers to find the story. Has anyone heard what was happening on Badger Sat night. I saw at least ten cars with their lights on and LE scouring the yards with flashlights. I drove thriugh a few times to see what was up and to look at the girls that were gathering there. Some real prospects. I thought about picking one up since the assholes looked so busy, but reconsidered pushing my luck. I probably should have, it would have made a nice post.

Stay hard!

Mfdvr

It was a stabbing. I called Precious that very night to hook up but she couldn't do it. She said she witnessed the assailant running from the scene. Apparently a mid 20s black male stabbed a 17 year old male on the corner of Badger and Catalpa. The victim is expected to live. Precious seems (seems) to know who the assailant is.

Qjwin
09-19-07, 15:04
RS is the Rising Sun, another bath house. It's downtown just off the square.

I think the GH has better quality women than the RS. (Some guys on this board disagree with my assessment.)
My favorites at the GH are Gemini, Jourdan, Raven and Nickie.
Good luck. A good strategy is to first go to each one (RS and GH) and simply ask greenhorn questions while you surrepitiously check out the "products" standing around. This allows you to get one that you truly find attractive.

Qjwin
09-19-07, 15:06
Saw Rachel the other day. The crack is getting to her. She is paranoid. I have seen her before and she recognized me. Then turns around and accuses me of being LE! She is becoming very unclean, as well. It might be time to start looking around a little more and pass her up.

Sad to say, but you're right on with your post. Rachel's indeed gone down hill. I was passing on her for the past couple of months b/c she's been going downhill for a while. She'll be locked up very soon, if she isn't already.

Qjwin
09-19-07, 15:08
Johnna was out on Park and Badger late Monday night. She had a leggy friend with her who had an 8.5 body, but a 4 face. Johnna's really really going down hill, holy sh't.

Coochie Eater
09-19-07, 16:23
Read some of my recent past posts. I've posted on Precious before. She's indeed a hottie! I too have her digits. SHe's a great gal, she used to work for a service but now she just hits Badger. Brandy is also a hottie too, but Precious is my favorite. Precious is Cuban, and speaks espanol.TRUE TRUE! Truly a hottie. Very sweet girl with great attitude. Worth your time and your money. Don't know if she has a spot or not, but you can't go wrong with this girl. I love that bronze skin! Face is a 10 on the SW scale - REALLY! Body is a 9 or 10 too.

I like her personally so I'm trying to get all you cheap bastards to pony up for her. You'll thank me.

Coochie Eater
09-19-07, 16:26
Hey, damn you guys. I said in a previous post that a bunch of us should get together and cruise to the chest. What could be better than a bunch of like-minded perverts taking over a strip club! I could be full of sh*t, but at least if I was with you guys, I wouldn't have to worry about my friends, family or in-laws knowing that I'm such a S*ck F*ck. PM me if interested.

Ho Hound
09-19-07, 22:06
I picked up "Precious" on Ann Street on Friday night. SHe's one of my better scores of the summer (for some reason every September is always good hunting). Precious is a mixed gal, about 5-2 weighs about 110lbs. and is pretty. I'd say her face is an 8.5 on the SW scale, while her body is an 8 on the SW scale. She's a keeper and I have her digits.I gave her a call and asked on price she quoted 150 at the door plus tips.

Seems a bit high for a madtown sw.

What were yout damages Qjwin?

Bee Sure Man
09-21-07, 22:50
I will be in Madison next week and plan to make visit to GH and would appreciate recommendations for GH and RS. I reveiwed several pages of recent posts and saw little info on costs and services.

Also was planning on spending night at motel near East Towne Mall and am assuming that is a decent area and also area near RS which I understand is close to the Capitol. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks

BSM

Qjwin
09-22-07, 17:48
I gave her a call and asked on price she quoted 150 at the door plus tips.

Seems a bit high for a madtown sw.

What were yout damages Qjwin?

I got BBBJ for .20! So obviously NEGOTIATE her down. FS shouldn't be any less than .50 and no more than .60.

Pete 711
09-23-07, 03:31
Tonight I spent an hour driving the Ann St. / Badger Rd. Loop at about Midnight. I stopped into the Mexican Rest/Bar for a beer. Did not see any SW at all. There were a few woman out but they did not acknowledge me as I slowed to look at them. I admit to being new to this. Is there something I am missing?

Mad City Dave
09-23-07, 09:49
[QUOTE=Bee Sure Man]I will be in Madison next week and plan to make visit to GH and would appreciate recommendations for GH and RS. I reveiwed several pages of recent posts and saw little info on costs and services.

Welcome to Madison

The GH will be nearer your hotel. Some construction in the area. You may need to make a couple of passes to find it. I have not played much at the GH. I have seen Frankie - Not a spring chicken - but sure can get the job done.

I play more at the RS. The RS is a bit hard to find as well. One way streets - small front door, and alot of excuse-me's to get past the smokers on the street. My current fav. is Kelly. Smaller gal - bare-back oral play, covered when it counts -will tease your backdoor if you like. House fee is .7, tip same. They have a answering machine with the schedule. The shift change is at about 5:00p.

Qjwin
09-23-07, 16:32
Tonight I spent an hour driving the Ann St. / Badger Rd. Loop at about Midnight. I stopped into the Mexican Rest/Bar for a beer. Did not see any SW at all. There were a few woman out but they did not acknowledge me as I slowed to look at them. I admit to being new to this. Is there something I am missing?

I'm sorry you wasted the gas. I too was out at that hour and didn't see much. However there was a cute black gal out who I picked up in the past, she was the one with the died light colored hair. Perhaps you saw her. It was cold out so that's probably why it was slim pickens.
Good luck out there. It should be emphasized that sometimes I've driven for 3 hours b/f I ever see a halfway decent white SW.

KingDd
09-24-07, 00:16
I see that Dottie is advertising on CL now. I wish there was an easy way to tell who from CL walks the streets and who doesn't.

Mfdvr
09-24-07, 10:41
I see that Dottie is advertising on CL now. I wish there was an easy way to tell who from CL walks the streets and who doesn't.Which is her ad?

Fishbourne3
09-24-07, 14:10
Took the typical lunch time trip to the badger area. Picked up Tina near the motels. Tina is a WSW, not bad looking, a 6-7 on the SW scale. Brown & blond hair, about 5'4" 140. Little chunky but overall pretty clean. 2 BBBJ and. 4 FS. Offer. 3 for FS. Went to her room, cowgirl & Doggie. No digits but have room number for those interested. She OK'the a call. Newer to the streets, about 1 month experience. Not a bad deal, probably could have done more but it was lunch time. If you like typical "midwestern girls" ya probably enjoy her.

Fishbourne3
09-24-07, 14:22
I've decided to post a few past pickups for FYI to the group. A few weeks back, I picked up Dee. Another lunch hour pickup. She typicall works the side street from Mobile around the apartments (school side) to the side streets by the strip mall. She's BSW, little on the larger side, not fat but larger. Light colored skin and shorter hair. Stated. 3 BJ and. 5 FS. Took. 2 wanted covered but had none, stated no CIM, I explained mess so she took it. Not a good experience as she stopped just when I started and then refused to finish me off. I won't be picking her up again and would advise to pass on her.

Fishbourne3
09-24-07, 14:32
Picked up Olivia/Peaches around noon a month ago. She's a BSW, hot body and not bad looking at all. She's staying here for awhile then heading back to Dominian Republic (I think thats where). Real nice tits and wouldn't mind FS at some point. 2 for BBBJ no CIM. We had a location problem and she got paranoid and gave a HJ to finish. Not a bad review just got nervous because someone saw us. She is probably the best SW to talk to and is actually real fun to be around. Very friendly and clean. Asked for menu but she never really gave it. She wanted to "f--- for fun". Got digits but haven't got together again. Told me to tell my friends. Hmmm, maybe I could barter some free fun.

Pete 711
09-24-07, 22:55
Since I am nwe to the hobby, I have been reading a lot of archive postings. I found these rules on a board in Tennessee. As a newbe, I found them helpful. Possibly others will also find them useful:

1. Is she? - It ain't like in the movies -They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone, with no bags, or maybe making a phone call at a pay phone (but if you checked, there's no one on the line). Believe it or not, a girl walking alone and without shopping bags on a hobbyist street is almost always a SW.

2. If you aren't sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who happen to be walking are going somewhere, which isn't up and down the same stretch of road. And on hobbyist streets, the local women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless they are!

3. If she is watching traffic, she's probably a SW.

4. If she makes eye contact with you, she's probably a SW.

5. If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you're just some dude driving by.

6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

7. THE PICKUP - Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.

8. Lock the other doors! You're in a crime-filled neighborhood!

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

11. Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your rear view - you can bet she will, too! I've never heard of LE getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A known LE trick - she doesn't get in, but directs you to meet her around the corner. Guess who's waiting there, instead of her? If she doesn't get in right away, move on!

12. AVOIDING SCAMS - If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot - or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

15. If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that's not a rule. If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt doesn't call LE on you.)

16. If you go back to your house - are you really ok with a potentially-addicted SW knowing where you live?

17. WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working...

18. MONEY - Do not have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it's worth it. Remember, it isn't worth it just because you came. She'll always demand a tip, if she thinks it's coming. Many will claim they "usually charge more" - the word on this board is: they don't. But, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven providers, even though they're SW (really - I mean it!), and they deserve a break.

19. HUNTING HOURS: They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

20. CFS!!! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine.

And the freebie: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.

21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.

22. Be friendly. As has been noted in other threads, these are people with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you're friendly, chatty, and warm, she'll open up, relax, and probably be more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter most. Remember, if she's never hooked up with you before, she's worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.

23. When in doube about anything...play it SAFE.

Sifter
09-24-07, 23:59
I will be in Madison next week and plan to make visit to GH and would appreciate recommendations for GH and RS. I reveiwed several pages of recent posts and saw little info on costs and services.

Also was planning on spending night at motel near East Towne Mall and am assuming that is a decent area and also area near RS which I understand is close to the Capitol. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks

BSMI would HIGHLY suggest going to GH and seeing Raven. Beautiful, great body (smaller tits but a great ass! ), and a great attitude. Cost is $180, she will not negotiate down. You may get extras for an extra $20 or $40.

Nicki is very good as well. To find GH just google 'Geisha House Madison'. Make sure you call to see who is scheduled that night. Unlike Rising Sun, GH has someone who answers the phone. GH is more of a private entrance than Rising Sun.

Try Nicki as well. She is very good.

Good luck

Qjwin
09-27-07, 19:08
I've decided to post a few past pickups for FYI to the group. A few weeks back, I picked up Dee. Another lunch hour pickup. She typicall works the side street from Mobile around the apartments (school side) to the side streets by the strip mall. She's BSW, little on the larger side, not fat but larger. Light colored skin and shorter hair. Stated. 3 BJ and. 5 FS. Took. 2 wanted covered but had none, stated no CIM, I explained mess so she took it. Not a good experience as she stopped just when I started and then refused to finish me off. I won't be picking her up again and would advise to pass on her.

In a recent past post I warned this board about her! She's a semi-hustler. I see her out a lot now.
Good luck.

Qjwin
09-27-07, 20:04
As the SW season winds down (the SW season essentially closes in Madison right after Halloween) does anyone have any interesting stories to share with the board?

All in all I thought it was a fairly good summer, we had Lexi holding down North for a while and we had the emergence of Rachel over by Oak, though she went down hilll quickly. Over on Badger Precious arrived on the scene along with Virginia.

Let's give a warm round of applause to all the Madison SWs who made the summer what it was, if it wasn't for them life wouldn't be as exciting and pleasurable as it could be. Join me in tipping the cap and showing appreciation to all our wonderful service providers.

Stay safe.

Tencan
09-28-07, 10:59
Saw this girl posting on CL and took a chance since my regulars blew me off. She calls herself jazzy and ..man what a great time. She only does massage.no fr or fs...but she is really hot and gets into it. She has great tits and the russian is awesome and enthusuastic. She gets so wet she is dripping and roaming hands are allowed. I can honestly say it was the best time I had with a provider even though there was no fs/fr. She is my new regular now !! Her number is 608-228-2610

http://madison.craigslist.org/ers/433489337.html

X Factor414
09-28-07, 15:35
Saw this girl posting on CL and took a chance since my regulars blew me off. She calls herself jazzy and ..man what a great time. She only does massage.no fr or fs...but she is really hot and gets into it. She has great tits and the russian is awesome and enthusuastic. She gets so wet she is dripping and roaming hands are allowed. I can honestly say it was the best time I had with a provider even though there was no fs/fr. She is my new regular now !! Her number is 608-228-2610

http://madison.craigslist.org/ers/433489337.htmlHow much does she charge for the session?

Happy ending?

Tencan
09-28-07, 16:52
100 for 1/2 hour....125 for 45 150 for an hour.....very happy ending....but no fr or fs.....hj russian only

How much does she charge for the session?

Happy ending?

Pharo
09-29-07, 15:51
Did she have an incall location? If so, east side of west?

http://madison.craigslist.org/ers/433489337.html

Tencan
09-29-07, 22:26
East side....but she was in the process of moving this weekend. She did not know where she was moving to yet but will still be around the area.

KingDd
09-30-07, 12:09

Her incall was on the west side last month, so her incall location may vary.

Tencan
09-30-07, 14:03
I am sorry ....you are correct.,...it is the West side....I got it mixed up. She was moving this weekend and I dont know where it will be after that.

Her incall was on the west side last month, so her incall location may vary.

Coochie Eater
10-01-07, 12:56
100 for 1/2 hour....125 for 45 150 for an hour.....very happy ending....but no fr or fs.....hj russian onlyDamn boys, this sounds good, but I'm hooked on Takeela. 175 for hour, fs, great russian, MP. 95 for 1/2 fs, russian, MP. Pretty, nice titties, very fun. Digits available.

Paul Stearn
10-01-07, 15:54
100 for 1/2 hour....125 for 45 150 for an hour.....very happy ending....but no fr or fs.....hj russian only

I'm sorry - what am I missing here?

Qjwin
10-01-07, 19:54
Picked up "Kim" on Badger the other evening. She's a cutie, a 9 face on the SW scale and a 8 body on the SW scale. She's about 5-2 and weighs about 105lbs. She has short straight dirty blonde hair and she has big light colored eyes. She gave me a BBBJ for .25. I'm sure many of you will bump into her soon.
You guys will not be disappointed with her at all. I have her digits!

Stay safe and always watch out for pain in the ass LE.

Qjwin
10-01-07, 19:55
Picked up Olivia/Peaches around noon a month ago. She's a BSW, hot body and not bad looking at all. She's staying here for awhile then heading back to Dominian Republic (I think thats where). Real nice tits and wouldn't mind FS at some point. 2 for BBBJ no CIM. We had a location problem and she got paranoid and gave a HJ to finish. Not a bad review just got nervous because someone saw us. She is probably the best SW to talk to and is actually real fun to be around. Very friendly and clean. Asked for menu but she never really gave it. She wanted to "f--- for fun". Got digits but haven't got together again. Told me to tell my friends. Hmmm, maybe I could barter some free fun.

Where did you pick her up. Can you give a more precise physical description.
Thanks.

Qjwin
10-02-07, 21:11
There's a missing woman in Madison (the greater Madison area to be specific, the Mt. Horeb/Black Earth vicinity).
I'm sure you're all aware that a 25 y.o. cute blonde is now missing. It's in all the news reports. What's weird is that she had reported to a co-worker that some creepy f'ck had followed her to work recently and it freaked her out. So there's a good chance this could be some sadistic cocksucker who offed her.
We as SW hobbyists are in a better position than most folks to be able to pick up tips on sh't like this. Keep your eyes peeled. Remember at the beginning of this summer Kelly Nolan was missing and then her dead body turned up. There's an outside chance we have a creepy f'ckin bastard in our midst.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't say a goddamn thing to LE at all when the crimes in question involve hobbying or possession of THC (2 things that should be decriminalized and regulated anyway). BUT when the crime involves violence: battery, rape, assault, etc. I will sing like a canary to LE. It's sh't like that that brings out LE heat on all of us, they hit the strolls especially heavy when crap like that's been occurring.

keep your eyes and ears peeled for any general info that may come your way regarding this missing woman. Hopefully it turns out that she just flaked out and disappeared for awhile.

Peace

Qjwin
10-02-07, 21:15
Police, Family and Friends Search for Missing Mt. Horeb Woman
Mt. Horeb Police are asking for help finding a 25-year-old woman who was last seen leaving work around noon Monday.

Tammy Fitzsimons was driving a red 2002 Saturn Vue with Wisconsin license plate 958 KWE.

She is 5'5" tall and weighs about 150 pounds.

Fitzsimons is the mother of a 1-year-old girl, who she failed to pick up from a relative's home yesterday.

"Tammy, if she ever did have a problem, she's from a big family, and she goes to her family for support," the missing woman's mother, Teresa Fitzsimons told 27 News. "This is very out of the ordinary for her."

Fitzsimons lives in Black Earth with her daughter, Olivia, and her daughter's father, Diego Camacho.

Fitzsimons works at Olson's Flowers in downtown Mt. Horeb.

Store owner Bill Olson told 27 News, Fitzsimons was jovial and upbeat during work Monday morning, but did not return from a lunch break. "This was not Tammy, because she was extraordinarily responsible," Olson told 27 News.

"She's a fine young woman, and we're very concerned," Olson says.

Mount Horeb Police Chief Scott Sterland told 27 News Fitzsimons cashed her paycheck at the State Bank of Cross Plains in Mount Horeb shortly after leaving Olson's on her lunch break. Sterland said "pings" from Fitzsimons' cell phone suggest she was in the Mount Horeb area Monday night. But Sterland said the information from the cell phone could be an old location if the cell phone battery was dead.

Fitzsimons' co-worker, Heidi Wittwer told 27 News Fitzsimons confided to her last week she felt she may have been followed by a car during her commute from Black Earth to Mount Horeb. "It kind of freaked her out," Wittwer told 27 News. But Wittwer also said Fitzsimons thought she may just have been "paranoid," and did not report her suspicion about being followed to police. A Mount Horeb Police official told 27 News the incident is being checked out.

Sterland said Fitzsimons remains classified as a missing person. "We've not been able to establish that there's criminal involvement, but we are certainly leaving that open."

Sterland says the search for Fitzsimons has included investigators from the state and Dane County Sheriff's office, and a Department of Natural Resources search plane.

If you have any information, you're asked to call Mt. Horeb Police at 608-437-5522.
Updated: 2007-10-02 19:24:41

Qjwin
10-03-07, 20:42
If these are correct (I've yet to try them). These digits are frickin' gold medal! The reason I say that is b/c they're the digits for "Santana" the best bbbj I've ever had in my entire life and I've had myself plenty of BBBJs, being an experienced hobbyist.
This chick's bbbj's are so good that they will quite simply blow your mind. The only reason I haven't tried the digits yet is b/c I have no reason to travel to Milwaukee (Santana is a cute short hispanic woman, about 40 y.o.) who works out of the north side of Milwaukee. What's mint is that she charges regular .20 rates for her extraordinary bbbj. I cannot recommend her bbbj highly enough. I'd pay .50 a pop for it but I'm not gonna tell her that.
Anyhoo, I do have her digits, if any of you are heading to Milwaukee I highly highly suggest you "visit" Santana.

Peace

Ken Blue Eyes
10-04-07, 14:14
I'm sorry - what am I missing here?Some hobbyists aren't always looking for FS or oral. Jazzy is the best I've ever had at what she does, and I had no problems with the rates. I've never understood what the big deal about "russian" is, but jazzy put that language in a whole new light for me.

Ken

Jamaaljameson
10-06-07, 11:50
Went out for a few drives last night. First at 10 and then at 1am. It was surprisingly quiet until about 1:30 am. Right at 1:30 it was like the damn broke.

On the North side, I bumped into someone named Debbie on E. Wash. We talked at the window, but I didn't feel comfortable for some reason. Has anyone seen her? It was right on E. Wash and I was a little nervous about LE. I was probably paranoid, but I figured why risk it. Oh, and that white gal and black boyfriend were out earlier, too.

I headed back over to to Badger, which was really quiet until 1:30. Then, there was one girl on Ann Street.- although I think a fellow traveler got her. She was the most interesting of the lot. Saw 3-4 people on Badger who had to be strolling but I couldn't for some reason get contact.- either LE coming by or just didn't get eye contact. They all looked a little sketchy.

Jamaaljameson
10-07-07, 06:02
On the North side, I bumped into someone named Debbie on E. Wash. Has anyone seen her?

Oh.- to be clear: this was my question. Anyone know about this girl? I didn't recognize the name from here. Shes like 48, curly blonde hair, longer than shoulder length. I'm curious if I avoided a sting or was just paranoid.

Coochie Eater
10-07-07, 15:35
I tried posting an AVI file I took of a little black heifer taking a full shot from me. It's exceeds file size for this forum, but it's a damn good one. If anyone wants a pic of this black girl gobbling the goo, email me, and I'll send it to you.

Qjwin
10-07-07, 15:49
Went out for a few drives last night. First at 10 and then at 1am. It was surprisingly quiet until about 1:30 am. Right at 1:30 it was like the damn broke.

On the North side, I bumped into someone named Debbie on E. Wash. We talked at the window, but I didn't feel comfortable for some reason. Has anyone seen her? It was right on E. Wash and I was a little nervous about LE. I was probably paranoid, but I figured why risk it. Oh, and that white gal and black boyfriend were out earlier, too.

I headed back over to to Badger, which was really quiet until 1:30. Then, there was one girl on Ann Street.- although I think a fellow traveler got her. She was the most interesting of the lot. Saw 3-4 people on Badger who had to be strolling but I couldn't for some reason get contact.- either LE coming by or just didn't get eye contact. They all looked a little sketchy.

Excellent post, thanks for the valuable info. I wish more Madison hobbyists would post in the general forum.
I've said it a thousand times: THE BEST times to hobby for SWs in Madison is late late at night (actually very very early in the morning) on Friday and Saturday nights. You indeed witnessed it, as you stated "the dam broke!" Indeed it does on hot nights.
Debbie is a nice provider. I saw her on E. Wash last week but I didn't pick her up. She used to be hitting Oak pretty heavy last summer (summer of 2006). Her face is a little bit haggard but she's a cool lady. She's gotta be in her late 40s. I think I'm gonna pick her up the next time I see her. There's no need to be afraid of her, though she is pretty ballzy to stroll right on E. Wash but with all the clusterf'ck construction there aren't many good places to go. She really should probably hit Badger.

Anyways, thanks for the great post.
Peace

Qjwin
10-07-07, 15:51

One last thing on Debbie, she gives a great BBBJ! I remember I paid her .20 for it and it was worth every penny. She also actually has a nice figure for being in her late 40s.
Good luck.

Qjwin
10-07-07, 15:57
Tonight at halftime of the Packers game I think I'm gonna do a quick drive by of both North/Oak and Badger.
Packers can stick a fork in the Bears if they can beat them tonight; it would put Chicago four games behind Green Bay. I cannot see how the hell the Bears pathetic offense can put up over 14 points (14 pts. tops!) against the Packers great defense. The only way I can see the Bears scoring is if Favre throws a couple of INTs deep in Packers territory, thus giving the Bears excellent field position. If GB wins the field position battle there's no way Chicago wins. The only thing the Bears have going for them is that its back is against the wall, so I expect them to come out with their ears pinned back ready to play. The Chicago defense will play great tonight, but the Packers defense will ultimately win it for the Pack.

My prediction: GB 17, Chicago 14 (Bears will get 7 garbage time points at the very end to make the game appear close, thus my final score of 17-14)

Mfdvr
10-08-07, 01:09
Picked up Rachel against my better judgement. Tried to pull some shit. I called her on it and told her to hit the bricks. She flips out and I had to make her get out. She was trying to grab shit on the way out. Small insignificant things like pens and stuff off the dash. She even tried to force her way into my pocket while I was looking at her!?! Stay away. She acts the victim so well, but don't buy it. She's a thieving crackhead *****.

Coochie Eater
10-08-07, 02:20
Ran into Carol by accident the other day. She's a 40ish BSW who hasn't been on the stroll for a while. Last time I saw her, she was VERY skinny and burnt out looking. SHIT! What a surprise! She's filled out and looks great! Got some huge ass titties on her now! She's about a 5-6 on the SW scale looks wise, but she's game for anything. 20 for a BJ, 50+ for F/S. She doesn't stroll and only takes referrals now. Have digits for seniors.

MI Hunter
10-08-07, 13:35
saw nikki at the GH. it was about midnight. $180 for fs. skinny brunette. very talented. would repeat.

Qjwin
10-08-07, 20:45
saw nikki at the GH. it was about midnight. $180 for fs. skinny brunette. very talented. would repeat.

I saw Nikki a few months ago for the GH's .120 HJ, it was a great session.

Qjwin
10-08-07, 20:46
Picked up Rachel against my better judgement. Tried to pull some shit. I called her on it and told her to hit the bricks. She flips out and I had to make her get out. She was trying to grab shit on the way out. Small insignificant things like pens and stuff off the dash. She even tried to force her way into my pocket while I was looking at her!?! Stay away. She acts the victim so well, but don't buy it. She's a thieving crackhead *****.

I saw her walking the other day with some unsavory looking characters. At this point she'd have to pay me!

Stay safe.

Old N Stiff
10-09-07, 18:25
How "safe" is it really to shop the SW scene? What is the relative risk of running into LE or getting ripped off?

I've stuck to R. S. and G. H. to date, but really can't afford it as often as desired.

I watch the forum pretty regularly, so I'm aware of the success stories. Are hobbyists ever getting busted, robbed, etc and I just don't hear about it?

Jamaaljameson
10-10-07, 02:42
Thanks for the kind words. Yes -- I've seen it too. FWIW, I've also noticed that there's a rise in available activity at about 5pm -- the "drive home rush". I'm not sure if the ladies are smart enough to realize that this is a good market (no offense to the ladies), but there definitely is a pick up of activity around that time. I've seen the best consistent opportunities across Park by the Burger King. There's a white girl and black guy who stroll there, although I've never picked up.

Unfortunately, there's also a pick up of LE about every day at 5pm or so as well, so be extra careful. If you haven't been out around then, it's pretty funny because Badger is full of various characters about.

As for LE, I think that there must be a shift change at about 1:00-1:30am as LE seems to slow down. For the newcomers, watch out for LE parked at the major side streets waiting, still. I've seen the LE slow down and the nightlife pick up at 1:30 a few times now (great tip). It's really dark though and otherwise quiet, which can be whacked. So be careful, or maybe that risk is also your thing. I haven't had any luck but the side streets N of Badger seem also lively around that time.

Debbie did seem like a great provider. She was so friendly, in fact, that that maybe why I thought it was LE. She's still charging $20 and was advertising her BBBJ deep throat skills. Not that she's penthouse quality, but she's pretty good SW material, IMHO, enough to make me think twice.

When I was living in TN, I was almost stung once, which has me a bit paranoid. In retrospect, it was the classic set up; girl who looks too good to be true wants $ for a bus ride. Just needs to meet me around the corner. I decided to drive around the block once to get money, and when I turned the corner, I saw a trio of cop cars with their lights on. I avoided it, but my comrade didn't. I'm sure that most of the folks here have read this, but definitely let them in the car, offer a ride, drive around first, and then discuss what if, anything will happen. Deb, for her part, tried to get in and was cool, I just got paranoid. I actually felt so bad about it that I gave her a few bucks for her time. She does seem cool.

I'm curious what kinds of luck people are having around North and Oak. I have driven there a few times. Mostly, I see that 35ish white girl with her pimp dude along the street (he seems sketchy), if anything. There sometimes seems to be a hottie or 2 around the gas station there. My only problem is that I see them and am tempted to head down to GH!

Tv Fanatic
10-10-07, 10:08
I too have pretty much stayed within, going to RS and GH over the years, with the occasional foray into CL girls such as Lily, Helene, or on the Daily Page periodically with Daja. Pretty safe bets in all cases. However, after reading more info on this site, tried Badger area 2 weeks ago on a Thursday around 1pm. Happened by a white SW who I drove by twice before stopping. Name of Tina. Had a room at the Expo Inn. .4 for FS. Nice, body 7, face 5. She was very pleasant.

I was nervous as hell. Watching for LE all over the place. I think I surprised myself, especially trying this during daytime. I was kind of thankful she had a room as opposed to trying to find somewhere to park.

Six Thru Eleven
10-10-07, 11:48
One of the best days of the year to pick up amateurs is fast approaching. Qjwin has been asking for this story, so here goes.

Last Halloween, I was out hunting in the Badger st. area when I noticed 2 girls wearing corsets and thigh-highs so I circled back hoping they were amateurs who didn't know that sw's wear normal clothes.
But they weren't. They were UW students trying to walk to State st.. Could I give them and their 2 friends a ride?? All 4 were dressed like strippers. They asked what I was doing out and I told them. They felt BAD that I was WASTING my time with them, so I asked if they would make it up to me and they agreed.
This wasn't the greatest experience of all time, and it was strictly self-service, but it ended with me leaving a deposit on 2 sets of 21 year old tits as they knelt in front of me, while I got to play with and suck on a third. The 4th girl was too uptight and left. Oh well.

Is this a pattern we can all benefit from? No, but it shows the the kind of "luck" you bump into when you are out there every night.
It's not luck at all, it's being prepared for anything, especially Uncle LEO.

stay safe,
6thru11

Qjwin
10-10-07, 21:18
One of the best days of the year to pick up amateurs is fast approaching. Qjwin has been asking for this story, so here goes.

Last Halloween, I was out hunting in the Badger st. area when I noticed 2 girls wearing corsets and thigh-highs so I circled back hoping they were amateurs who didn't know that sw's wear normal clothes.
But they weren't. They were UW students trying to walk to State st.. Could I give them and their 2 friends a ride?? All 4 were dressed like strippers. They asked what I was doing out and I told them. They felt BAD that I was WASTING my time with them, so I asked if they would make it up to me and they agreed.
This wasn't the greatest experience of all time, and it was strictly self-service, but it ended with me leaving a deposit on 2 sets of 21 year old tits as they knelt in front of me, while I got to play with and suck on a third. The 4th girl was too uptight and left. Oh well.

Is this a pattern we can all benefit from? No, but it shows the the kind of "luck" you bump into when you are out there every night.
It's not luck at all, it's being prepared for anything, especially Uncle LEO.

stay safe,
6thru11

Great to hear the story once again. That's some crazy good sh't! I wish it would happen to me one of these days.
We're gonna have to go out to Club Bristol again.

Qjwin
10-12-07, 17:05
[QUOTE=Jamaaljameson]Thanks for the kind words. Yes -- I've seen it too. FWIW, I've also noticed that there's a rise in available activity at about 5pm -- the "drive home rush". I'm not sure if the ladies are smart enough to realize that this is a good market (no offense to the ladies), but there definitely is a pick up of activity around that time. I've seen the best consistent opportunities across Park by the Burger King. There's a white girl and black guy who stroll there, although I've never picked up.

That's Leslie you're referring to. I think she's got one of the best faces of all the Madison SWs. However she can give shoddy service.

Stay safe.

Qjwin
10-12-07, 17:12
How "safe" is it really to shop the SW scene? What is the relative risk of running into LE or getting ripped off?

I've stuck to R. S. and G. H. to date, but really can't afford it as often as desired.

I watch the forum pretty regularly, so I'm aware of the success stories. Are hobbyists ever getting busted, robbed, etc and I just don't hear about it?

Not to sound naive, but for the most part (if you're not a complete buffoon) the SWs in Madison should treat you fairly well and you won't get ripped off. Of course you gotta have that extra sense always on alert.
You'll do fine out there, just NEVER offer money for anything until she's in your car and the checks have been made. The guys who offer money to a 'too-good-to-be-true' (read undercover pig decoy) gal who's hovering outside the driver side window and who is ever hesitant to get in your car are imbeciles.

The SW season in Madison effectively closes or slows down immensely right after Halloween. Thus, SW hobbyists, you should be out a lot these next two weeks, since things won't get hoppin' until about the end of March, 2008.

Qjwin
10-12-07, 17:15
I too have pretty much stayed within, going to RS and GH over the years, with the occasional foray into CL girls such as Lily, Helene, or on the Daily Page periodically with Daja. Pretty safe bets in all cases. However, after reading more info on this site, tried Badger area 2 weeks ago on a Thursday around 1pm. Happened by a white SW who I drove by twice before stopping. Name of Tina. Had a room at the Expo Inn. .4 for FS. Nice, body 7, face 5. She was very pleasant.

I was nervous as hell. Watching for LE all over the place. I think I surprised myself, especially trying this during daytime. I was kind of thankful she had a room as opposed to trying to find somewhere to park.

Congrats on your SW experience. It sounds like all went well. Keep us all posted in the general forum. Excellent post by the way.

Stay safe.

Qjwin
10-12-07, 17:26
I'm extremely interested to see what happens to the North/Oak stroll once the gentrification is complete. The road construction that we're all witnessing right now is part of a big effort to spruce up that district. I'm afraid once it's all spiffed up the authorities and powers that be will railroad all the SWs and hobbyists out of that area (similar to what happened to Main/King about 15 years ago when it got yuppyfied).
It's a sickening trend that's happened to myriad redlight districts in major cities across the United States since the early 1980s to the present. The prime example is Times Square, for christsakes, there's no flavor left in that neighborhood! It's been taken over by upper middle class suburban tourists pushing baby carriages, what a crime. TSquare used to be THE honky-tonk atmosphere in all of America, now it's just a shell of its former crazy self.
I'm afraid with the ever burgeoning police-state in this country that within ten years there won't be any SWs left at all! I'm already pissed off to no end that I missed the 1970s, the glory days of SW hobbying.

I'll get off my soapbox. Stay safe and always be on the lookout for pain the ass LE.

Six Thru Eleven
10-15-07, 10:10
After a long night of cruising, I picked Natalie up on Saturday night. She was walking with her "brother-in-law". She was younger than most sw out there, mid-20's. 6 on the sw looks scale, nice big boobs and a non-ghetto demeanor. .5 for all the fun I could handle. Tight, wet, and VERY good--but......Well, I guess it was just strong smelling, thats all. Also, she didnt want to use any protection for regular fs! I said we had to and she said, "well, I ain't got nothin'" I, of course insisted.
stay safe,
6thru11

Pete 711
10-15-07, 22:23
I was given the digits of Precious in mid September by a very kind hearted Senior Member. I immediately called her but found an answering maching too full to accept any more messages. I continued trying for a couple of weeks without success. Then I got an opening and left a message for her to call me. She responded 2 weeks later and told me that she will be dealing with some "legal problems" until Dec. 20 when she will be available to see me. I will report back to track the travels of this "precious" provider.

Coochie Eater
10-16-07, 01:18
Mebbe it's cuz the Pack lost to the Chicago Bums, or mebbe it's cuz the most athletic team ever fielded by the Badgers is playing like a knitting circle, or mebbe it's cuz guys are on here bitching about LE and laws and shyt like that instead a posting about hittin' some stray shyt or getting a BBBJCIM from a toothless old SW while their kid, husband, pimp, boyfriend or your wife was watching, but reading this board is bumming me out.

We should be trading digits, we should be making our fellow hobbyists green with envy, we should be tappin' the beyotches til all the coochie in Madison implodes.

Twice I have posted open invites to go Strip Club cruising. I have offered digits for new found (if old) providers. Good cruising is coming to an end, so we have to rely on each other for inside tips.

Let's get this board jumping! Let's get humping and pumping!

OH! I've found a great new group on Yahoo! It's called Wh*re Abuse, and it's a place to list bad experiences with providers. Everyone should join!

As Always, stay safe, avoid LE, and get happy!

Coochie Eater
10-16-07, 13:34
I was given the digits of Precious in mid September by a very kind hearted Senior Member. I immediately called her but found an answering maching too full to accept any more messages. I continued trying for a couple of weeks without success. Then I got an opening and left a message for her to call me. She responded 2 weeks later and told me that she will be dealing with some "legal problems" until Dec. 20 when she will be available to see me. I will report back to track the travels of this "precious" provider.Yep, Precious called me too. She is "tied up" until the 20th (nice Xmas Present! ). For those of you who haven't had the experience, she is very pretty, petite, has beautiful bronze colored skin, and is very charming. Save your nipples and dymes kiddies, cuz Santa could put this cooz in your stocking. I too have digits for deserving pervs.

Tencan
10-19-07, 13:01
I recently saw Jasmine out of the North side of Madison and definately took one for the team !!! I saw her posts a few times on cl....
http://madison.craigslist.org/ers/446629963.html

and thought I would give her a shot. Got all the flags and still went to see her...dumbass that I am, After we set a price....she tried to upcharge 3x and this is just on the phone. She is at least 20lb heavier than in the pics...and she had the never to bit h about girls using old photos during the appointment. She answered her phone at least 5 times during the session. Talked like some gangster wannabe. Incall was in a decent neighborhood on the northside by Whitney but the inside of the basement where her room is was a total dive. Jasmine was so stoned on something she could barely keep awake. Not sure what she was on...kept on talking, jumping from tangent to tangent, kept nodding off, and just seemed totally out of it. She has all these pock mark sores on her arms and elbows and they were swelled up. Bruises all over her arms, and she was just a babling fool the whole time. Bedspread was just covered with jizz stains and looked like it was years since it was washed, She spent 45 minutes rambling about her different lotions and then made a comment about how my time was almost up. I do not visit the SW as I usually want a massage and no fs or fr. but she was as bad as s $10 crack *****. I wanted to just leave as soon as I got there...but with her being so stoned I had no idea what she would do if I left. It was so bad I did not even let her touch me and did a self service...and even then I could barely finish, It grossed me out so bad that I am going to be soured for sex for a while because her image will keep on popping up. I was so afraid of letting lice or crabs from the room that I washed myself in rubbing alcohol as soon as I got home.
Her number is 608/345/9874....so if you like junkeys who are barely awake and still try to overcharge...gve her a call.

ILoveAnalSex
10-19-07, 21:23
OH! I've found a great new group on Yahoo! It's called Wh*re Abuse, and it's a place to list bad experiences with providers. Everyone should join! I will be joining. I can't afford to waste time with sorry providers.

ILAS

Qjwin
10-20-07, 17:40
Hey fellow hobbyists,
I think I'll be hitting the strolls late tonight, if I run into any good SWs I'll let you all know in a future post. Tonight should be relatively hot out so it could be great pickens out there: both North/E. Wash/Oak and Badger.

Stay safe.

Coochie Eater
10-23-07, 19:25
Damn, this girl knows how to get the business. Called me and asked me if I knew anyone who needed a massage. Yep, I do. She's an attractive black woman with BIG Hoohas, and a big booty. Offers many hard to find services. Write for digits.

X Factor414
10-24-07, 17:13
If these are correct (I've yet to try them). These digits are frickin' gold medal! The reason I say that is b/c they're the digits for "Santana" the best bbbj I've ever had in my entire life and I've had myself plenty of BBBJs, being an experienced hobbyist.

This chick's bbbj's are so good that they will quite simply blow your mind. The only reason I haven't tried the digits yet is b/c I have no reason to travel to Milwaukee (Santana is a cute short hispanic woman, about 40 y.o.) who works out of the north side of Milwaukee. What's mint is that she charges regular .20 rates for her extraordinary bbbj. I cannot recommend her bbbj highly enough. I'd pay .50 a pop for it but I'm not gonna tell her that.

Anyhoo, I do have her digits, if any of you are heading to Milwaukee I highly highly suggest you "visit" Santana.

PeaceI called and it went straight to voicemail. She returned my call about a day later. We made arrangements to meet and I picked her up in front of an apt. Building on 29th and Wells. Drove around and agreed on service. I have a van with tinted windows plus it was dark so we pulled off on a side street and she went to work. The service was great, BBBJCIM. Took me about 15 minutes to finish. We agreed on. 30 but I gave her a. 40.

She told me she's 42, however I think she looks closer to 50. Had major cigarette breath which I didn't care too much for. Seems like a nice person.

All in all, an ok experience. Maybe because it was my first and in a van on the side of the road but I just didn't feel totally comfortable. Undecided as to whether I will use her service in the future.

Thanks again, Q!

Qjwin
10-24-07, 18:45
I recently saw Jasmine out of the North side of Madison and definately took one for the team !!! I saw her posts a few times on cl....
http://madison.craigslist.org/ers/446629963.html

and thought I would give her a shot. Got all the flags and still went to see her...dumbass that I am, After we set a price....she tried to upcharge 3x and this is just on the phone. She is at least 20lb heavier than in the pics...and she had the never to bit h about girls using old photos during the appointment. She answered her phone at least 5 times during the session. Talked like some gangster wannabe. Incall was in a decent neighborhood on the northside by Whitney but the inside of the basement where her room is was a total dive. Jasmine was so stoned on something she could barely keep awake. Not sure what she was on...kept on talking, jumping from tangent to tangent, kept nodding off, and just seemed totally out of it. She has all these pock mark sores on her arms and elbows and they were swelled up. Bruises all over her arms, and she was just a babling fool the whole time. Bedspread was just covered with jizz stains and looked like it was years since it was washed, She spent 45 minutes rambling about her different lotions and then made a comment about how my time was almost up. I do not visit the SW as I usually want a massage and no fs or fr. but she was as bad as s $10 crack *****. I wanted to just leave as soon as I got there...but with her being so stoned I had no idea what she would do if I left. It was so bad I did not even let her touch me and did a self service...and even then I could barely finish, It grossed me out so bad that I am going to be soured for sex for a while because her image will keep on popping up. I was so afraid of letting lice or crabs from the room that I washed myself in rubbing alcohol as soon as I got home.
Her number is 608/345/9874....so if you like junkeys who are barely awake and still try to overcharge...gve her a call.

This is an excellent post, thanks a lot. It's what the general forum is all about: informing other hobbyists of potential rip offs, thanks again.

Arsenaleffl
10-25-07, 18:45
http://www.madison.com/archives/read.php?ref=/wsj/2007/10/23/0710220338.php

police arrested eight people for suspected drug-related and other crimes last week during an undercover sting operation in the darbo/worthington neighborhood off east washington avenue on madison's east side.

the investigation on thursday night by madison's north-east community policing team and the dane county narcotics and gang task force was prompted by complaints about short-term traffic in the area, police said.

officers posing as drug dealers or buyers issued 12 tentative criminal charges, four violations of city ordinance and four traffic violations. those arrested were:

*james e. grant, 18, of madison, for theft, operating after suspension, expired registration and being an **** person with intoxicants in his vehicle.

*jamar reynolds, 19, of madison, for having open intoxicants in a vehicle.

*rachel tuberville, 17, for possession of drug paraphernalia, bail jumping and having a warrant for a previous drug offense.

*willie triplett, 45, for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.

*eugene f. randolph, 30, of madison, for attempting to possess crack cocaine.

*becky field, 39, of madison, for possession of drug paraphernalia, attempting to possess crack cocaine and loitering for prostitution.

*brenda freilinger, 42, of madison, for possession of drug paraphernalia, attempting to possess crack cocaine and loitering for prostitution.

also arrested was a person identified as a madison female of uncertain age, for possession of drug paraphernalia, attempting to possess crack cocaine and loitering for prostitution.

Qjwin
10-28-07, 16:44
I got digits from a nice looking stripper at Club Bristol. I told her exactly what I was looking for and she said "wait right here, I'm gonna get you my number." Off she went to the ladies room, a few moments later she appears and shakes my hand with said digits being placed in my hand. How quaint.

Stay safe.

Coochie Eater
10-29-07, 00:59
I got digits from a nice looking stripper at Club Bristol. I told her exactly what I was looking for and she said "wait right here, I'm gonna get you my number." Off she went to the ladies room, a few moments later she appears and shakes my hand with said digits being placed in my hand. How quaint.

Stay safe.But, what did you want? Anything unusual besides F/S? And price? Good, fair, poor?

Was she black, white, hispanic, Casino Indian, Convenience store Indian? TO at a strip club! That's great!

Nice work! We're looking forward to the gruesome details! (She stroked his cock and it gruesome! )

Coochie

Coochie Eater
10-29-07, 17:16
If you like 'them big and black, I got a gal for you. Big T. She's polite, fun to be with, honest (a hard to find quality), and fun. $30 BBBJCIMS. HUGE EFFIN TITTIES! Good technique, no upsell, no complaining that I took too long, no asking to use my cell phone, no crack smoking in my car.

Qjwin
10-29-07, 20:05
But, what did you want? Anything unusual besides F/S? And price? Good, fair, poor?

Was she black, white, hispanic, Casino Indian, Convenience store Indian? TO at a strip club! That's great!

Nice work! We're looking forward to the gruesome details! (She stroked his cock and it gruesome! )

Coochie

...She's a good looking black gal. I've yet to receive any services. I was just chatting with her about banal stuff when presto I just said fuck it to myself and started conversing with her about the GH and what the gals their provided for me in the past. She was very interested and seemed to realize that I would be an ideal 'regular' for her. Unfortunately she lives rather far away and I'm not too enthused about traveling far when the GH is virtually at my doorstep. Of course the after shift appointment could be available but I've found that most dancers are in no mood to provide quality service at 3:00 a.m. We'll see what happens.

Qjwin
10-29-07, 20:15
...I visited the GH the other day and saw one of my favorites: Jourdan. Man, has she slipped! She is no longer one of my favorites, in fact she's no longer on my list to ever solicit at the GH again. She's showing signs of blatant drug use: bags and lines under her eyes, gaunt look, etc. Plus she provided a rush job. Stay away. I should've selected "Nickie;" Nickie was standing in the line-up looking spectacular but I chose Jourdan and paid the price.
I received the .120 program from her, man I wish I had it to do over, I'd choose Nickie in a heart beat. The line up when I visited was as follows: Cheyenne, Nickie, Jourdan and Frankie.

My new top contenders at the GH are (there's a tie at the top of the first poll to determine the national champion, the top two play in the Sugar Bowl in January):
1.) Gemini, tie
1.) Raven (the AP poll has Gemini number 1, while the USAToday/Coaches poll has Raven number one)
3.) Nickie
4.) Layla
5.) Sierra
others receiving votes: China, Cheyenne, Angel
to be fair: I haven't seen all the "teams play" I can only go by what I've seen in the line-ups and what I've "played with."

Qjwin
10-29-07, 20:23
I hit North/Oak and Badger on Halloween (of course we all know that it actually wasn't Halloween per se, but rather the Saturday of the Halloween festivities, when for all intents and purposes it's "Halloween"). By the way, I drove around the area of the square (of course lots of the area was restricted to just pedestrians) and saw a great costume, a guy went as a giant can of WD40; what a great costume!

The pickens was extremely disappointing for SWs. Badger had Johnna and Jodi out at around 9:00 p.m. Johnna's looking awful so I passed, I talked with Jodi a bit but passed on her as well thinking that something better would soon come along, was I wrong. Nothing of quality was out on both Badger and North/Oak all night long. Finally at about 2:30 a.m. I see "Jenny" walking up Park towards Badger. I've "seen" her before and knew that she provides a great BBBJ, however she doesn't always look that great. Holy cow was she drunk, she was completely bombed! I ended up getting a bbbj for only .15 and called it a night. All in all it was a disappointing holiday weekend.

I did see a few fellow hobbyists out on Badger: one guy I see a lot is in a light blue jeep with a whiteish rag top, he looks middle aged; it seemed he wasn't having much luck either. Another hobbyist I saw was about a 22 y.o. guy in a big white pick-up truck, he was also on Badger and wasn't having much luck either.

Basically the SW scene now closes down until late March.
Peace; you may not hear from me for a long time, since the hobby is drying up.

ILoveAnalSex
10-29-07, 21:25
I hit North/Oak and Badger on Halloween (of course we all know that it actually wasn't Halloween per se, but rather the Saturday of the Halloween festivities, when for all intents and purposes it's "Halloween"). By the way, I drove around the area of the square (of course lots of the area was restricted to just pedestrians) and saw a great costume, a guy went as a giant can of WD40; what a great costume!

The pickens was extremely disappointing for SWs. Badger had Johnna and Jodi out at around 9:00 p.m. Johnna's looking awful so I passed, I talked with Jodi a bit but passed on her as well thinking that something better would soon come along, was I wrong. Nothing of quality was out on both Badger and North/Oak all night long. Finally at about 2:30 a.m. I see "Jenny" walking up Park towards Badger. I've "seen" her before and knew that she provides a great BBBJ, however she doesn't always look that great. Holy cow was she drunk, she was completely bombed! I ended up getting a bbbj for only .15 and called it a night. All in all it was a disappointing holiday weekend.

I did see a few fellow hobbyists out on Badger: one guy I see a lot is in a light blue jeep with a whiteish rag top, he looks middle aged; it seemed he wasn't having much luck either. Another hobbyist I saw was about a 22 y.o. guy in a big white pick-up truck, he was also on Badger and wasn't having much luck either.

Basically the SW scene now closes down until late March.

Peace; you may not hear from me for a long time, since the hobby is drying up.Damn, I may have to head back to Las Vegas over the holidays if CL & Y! don't work out for me.

ILAS

Coochie Eater
10-30-07, 10:17
If you like 'them big and black, I got a gal for you. Big T. She's polite, fun to be with, honest (a hard to find quality), and fun. $30 BBBJCIMS. HUGE EFFIN TITTIES! Good technique, no upsell, no complaining that I took too long, no asking to use my cell phone, no crack smoking in my car.I meant to say, I have digits and will trade or give to senior members.

Quick note. I never mean to be exclusive or condescending, but I received a note from a new member the other day (0 posts) asking for digits. To all the new guys: Give me a number to trade, or I won't give out digits. Any LE worth his badge can ask for numbers.

Tencan
10-31-07, 19:20
Is that the Nickie that used to work there a few years ago ? Sort of chunky ( but not fat) with blond hair...big titties, about 5 ft 5 in, nice girl...maybe late 20s early 30s ? I had thought she had left...but would love to see her again.

Also what is the 120 program ? Last time I was there it had gone up to 140 for the basic package. That is why I stopped going there. 140 for a massage with nothing else was way too much. The prices had gone up and now everything was ala carte . Extra for french, extra for topless, extra to touch this and that...it was out of hand,

...I visited the GH the other day and saw one of my favorites: Jourdan. Man, has she slipped! She is no longer one of my favorites, in fact she's no longer on my list to ever solicit at the GH again. She's showing signs of blatant drug use: bags and lines under her eyes, gaunt look, etc. Plus she provided a rush job. Stay away. I should've selected "Nickie;" Nickie was standing in the line-up looking spectacular but I chose Jourdan and paid the price.
I received the .120 program from her, man I wish I had it to do over, I'd choose Nickie in a heart beat. The line up when I visited was as follows: Cheyenne, Nickie, Jourdan and Frankie.

My new top contenders at the GH are (there's a tie at the top of the first poll to determine the national champion, the top two play in the Sugar Bowl in January):
1.) Gemini, tie
1.) Raven (the AP poll has Gemini number 1, while the USAToday/Coaches poll has Raven number one)
3.) Nickie
4.) Layla
5.) Sierra
others receiving votes: China, Cheyenne, Angel
to be fair: I haven't seen all the "teams play" I can only go by what I've seen in the line-ups and what I've "played with."

Pharo
10-31-07, 23:37
Your information might be more recent than mine but last I was there, the programs were multiples of $60. $60 entry, 60 more got to basic massage and hj and 60 more takes you to the "deluxe" level. usually fs. if it has gone up to 70,140 210 RS will get my business instead which was still 2 tier to 140 and no 3rd tier. Maybe that was just the one gal who was doing the ala cart thing? Sometimes girls try to hustle beyond normal practice but managment has not supported that in the past.

Also what is the 120 program ? Last time I was there it had gone up to 140 for the basic package. That is why I stopped going there. 140 for a massage with nothing else was way too much. The prices had gone up and now everything was ala carte . Extra for french, extra for topless, extra to touch this and that...it was out of hand,

Speedstick
11-01-07, 01:41
Coming to Madison in the next few weeks, what can a guy expect to spend for FS at GH and RS.

Phompee
11-01-07, 10:36
Coming to Madison in the next few weeks, what can a guy expect to spend for FS at GH and RS.My most recent trip to GH (mid October) was.... door fee (for 40 min) was 60, HJ 60 more, CBJ or CFS 60 more (total damage 120 for HJ and 180 for CFS/CBJ). Those were the rates with both Frankie and Gemini. Tencan's reports as well as those of others have me concerned that rates are on the way up.

Phompee

Qjwin
11-01-07, 20:07
Coming to Madison in the next few weeks, what can a guy expect to spend for FS at GH and RS.

.120 for massage and HJ
.160 (sometimes .180 depending on the gal) for FS.
I think the women at the GH are much better than at the RS. A few guys on this board disagree with me but I really think the GH has better selection.

Sky Flyer
11-03-07, 09:44
I haven't been to the GH for awhile but when I do go I usually try to see Bianca. And it has been a couple years since I have been to the RS, dislike having to pass through the smokers.

Usually when I get to town I try setting something up with Cool Breeze. She has ads on craigslist. She has introduced me to a couple of other girls that I see and have had good times with.

Qjwin
11-03-07, 15:41
Is that the Nickie that used to work there a few years ago ? Sort of chunky ( but not fat) with blond hair...big titties, about 5 ft 5 in, nice girl...maybe late 20s early 30s ? I had thought she had left...but would love to see her again.

No, this Nickie is completely different. The Nickie at the GH is an attractive brunette with a very nice figure. She's Native American.

Qjwin
11-03-07, 15:43

The .120 program is the woman massages you (often you can massage her too) and she gives you a happy ending HJ. Almost every provider I've talked with at the GH always starts out at the .120, a very select few have asked for .140 and I never accept that. .120 is plenty.

Qjwin
11-03-07, 16:31
I just typed up two paragraphs in the Kenosha general forum regarding tips and hints about pain in the ass LE decoys. Some newbies to the SW scene may want to visit that forum and skim the hints. I tried to copy it over to this board but I wasn't able to do it. I gave an important point about what decoys are now up to.
Peace

Coochie Eater
11-03-07, 17:11
I just typed up two paragraphs in the Kenosha general forum regarding tips and hints about pain in the ass LE decoys. Some newbies to the SW scene may want to visit that forum and skim the hints. I tried to copy it over to this board but I wasn't able to do it. I gave an important point about what decoys are now up to.

PeaceOk, I'll go through this once again. There are very specific steps to avoid LE stings.

You see a woman on the street and she gives you "the Look". Even if she doesn't, you're stopping to see if there's action. The procedure goes like this.

Johnny: Hey, can you tell me where THE FURTHEST STREET FROM YOUR PRESENT LOCATION Street is?

SW: I don't know baby, but I sure could use a ride. SW gets in car.

Johnny (almost sure that SW isn't LE because SHE'S IN THE CAR): Where you heading?

SW: Whachu wanna do baby?

Johnny: Let's make sure you're not a cop. (SW shows her tits, grabs johnny's package)

SW: You a cop baby? (Johnny gets his flaccid little member out and the SW lies and says "OOH baby, that's a nice one! )

Happiness ensues.

THE WRONG WAY!

Johnny: Can you tell me where XYZ street is?

Sting: No, baby, I don't know where that is. Whachu need?

Johnny: Just directions, thanks.

Sting: I'll give you a blowjob for $20!

Johnny: Ok, get in!

Red lights, multiple cop cars, handcuffs, holding cell, finger prints, embarrassing call to wife. Girlfriend. Mother, name in paper, big fine, endless razzing at work, name permanently enshrined on WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT SYSTEM FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE!

THIS IS THE RULE!. No sex or money talk before she gets in the car! It's simple. If she brings it up, run. If you bring it up, then you deserve to go to jail.

Pharo
11-04-07, 02:18
I thought your LE tips on the kenosha page were first rate QJ, so thought I would bring the post here for you since you had difficulty moving it here.

"First, BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING RELATING to $ for an act be sure SHE's IN YOUR CAR! Even then, first ask her to prove to you she's not a cop. She'll most likely ask you to do the same. I always wait until they show me some breast or bush first before I 'prove (show) it' to them. Given the sadistic police-state in the United States I do not want to open myself up for a potential indecent exposure charge. Once you have a quick show and tell out of the way you're in the clear.
IMPORTANT POINT: What some decoys are doing now goes something like this DECOY: "So what do you want?" Hobbyist: "I'm just drivin' around" DECOY: "I can give you a blowjob for .20?" Hobbyist: "Cool, hop in!"

In the above little give and take notice that the hobbyist never verbally brought up the act, it was the decoy who did and all the hobbyist did was give a quick verbal agreement. The reason I outline the following is b/c yes, it's enough to get you sent downtown to the crowbar hotel! Thus, it's very important to never agree to anything until you've got her in your car and you've run the show and tell.
Peace"

Hoehoehoe
11-04-07, 02:37
I was on Bourbon street last week in NOLA and connected with a student in school in Madison down for a few days break. Went back to my hotel for some nice DATY and a good BBBJ. Wanted way too much $$$ but we settled at a decent figure. Told her in clear terms that she'd never get that in Madison. She apparently is not a SW in Madison, but was certainly skilled and knew the trade.

Will try to get/release digits.

HHH

Mfdvr
11-04-07, 13:55
Now that the SW season is over, mongering looks a little bleek for a while. GH and RS are a little pricey for this guy. SW rates fall into my budget quite well. CL seems to be inline with GH and RS. Any tips to the novice would be appreciated.

Mad City Dave
11-04-07, 16:50
Needed some today. Stopped at the RS. Veronica was available - said OK. 40 min program is .7 to the house and tip is the equal to that. Late 20 -early 30-ish gal. Very nice rack, with a good booty, and shaved. Every thing covered. A great program for me because it included FK.

One thing I like about RS over GH is there should be no negotiation for FS. I have not had any issues about FS programs even for the short (40min) program.

The hour programs are .95 to the house, with tip expected to be the same.

Always say you were there before, and give the girl the tip when you get to the room. Doing that shows you know the routine.

MCD

oldus12
11-05-07, 14:19
Now that the SW season is over, mongering looks a little bleek for a while. GH and RS are a little pricey for this guy. SW rates fall into my budget quite well. CL seems to be inline with GH and RS. Any tips to the novice would be appreciated. I honestly never saw much of a drop off in street activity over the winter months. Those girls still need their rock. I'm no longer in Madison, but I have some fond memories of the scene there. The quantity of working girls was low compared to other cities I've been in, but the quality was usually pretty high.

Anyone remember a girl named Felicia/Kim who used to work the North stroll? She was one of my favorites in the time I spent there. A bigger, light skinned black girl with a little tattoo on her stomach. Some kind of writing I believe.

Trina was my favorite from the Badger stroll. She liked the pipe, but she also liked to fuck. Good attitude. Huge tits.

Anyway, it's good to see the scene's still active there. I check back from time to time to see what's happening and to look for names I might recognize. I think I remember the Carol mentioned in a previous post. A bit of an odor/attitude problem in my experiences, but everyone has bad days.

Qjwin
11-06-07, 22:13
I honestly never saw much of a drop off in street activity over the winter months. Those girls still need their rock. I'm no longer in Madison, but I have some fond memories of the scene there. The quantity of working girls was low compared to other cities I've been in, but the quality was usually pretty high.

Anyone remember a girl named Felicia/Kim who used to work the North stroll? She was one of my favorites in the time I spent there. A bigger, light skinned black girl with a little tattoo on her stomach. Some kind of writing I believe.

Trina was my favorite from the Badger stroll. She liked the pipe, but she also liked to fuck. Good attitude. Huge tits.

Anyway, it's good to see the scene's still active there. I check back from time to time to see what's happening and to look for names I might recognize. I think I remember the Carol mentioned in a previous post. A bit of an odor/attitude problem in my experiences, but everyone has bad days.

I'm one of the primary posters on this site who's stated that the SW season dries up in Madison during the winter.
I should clarify: sure, a few SWs will still be out there in the dead of January, indeed they do need their rocks. However, the amount of SWs simply isn't as plentiful as in April through October. I've witnessed it now for some years in Madison.
Of course I didn't mean to mislead anyone into thinking that Madison's SWs completely disappear in the cold weather. Perhaps I overstated it recently when I said the SW scene dries up in the cold weather, there will always be a few out there. I just don't think it's wise to waste gas looking for them b/c you'll end up spending a lot of money on the hunt.

KingDd
11-07-07, 01:52
I'm one of the primary posters on this site who's stated that the SW season dries up in Madison during the winter.

I think you were right the first time. Summer vs Winter is like night and day. And the few out there (and I mean few) have huge winter coats on. It's so bad you can't see what you're getting until it's already in your car.

Fishbourne3
11-08-07, 18:15
Since Mrs Fish hasn't put out in over 3 weeks, I decided to teach her a lesson and took a stroll today fom 12-1 on fish/badger. Saw a few SW. Ended up picking up Erin WSW who probably has been rev'd several times. Always walking with a guy. She has black hair and slender build. I passed her by several times today and in the past because of her walking w/her BF. I told her and she said "don't worry, he doesn't care/there for protection. Hard to imagine him protecting much with his girl driving away w/me as I grope her titties BUT anyway. Typical. 20 BBBJ w/girgle and spat. Nice enough gal. She looked much more rough on the street than in vehicle. I wonder if no pipe and a good home, I bet some of these gals would clean up well. I guess their loss is our gain.

Fishbourne3
11-08-07, 18:46
As a side note to my last post. I notice two types of SW. The pipe heads: need to be clean and feed, always a sad story and wonder what they'd be like if things things would have been dfferent. A majority of SW

And the SW who really seemed to have their head on straight, well dress, independant, fairly to great looking and I leave always wondering why they do it. Now, there might be some drugs behind the scenes but all in all, they seem fairly clean and can carry on a good conversation. Ie. Precious and olivia to name a few. In fact, both of these gals have said they make more than enough cash off of us and lead very comfortable lives.

I bring this up for conversation while going thru the slow months, keeping the board alive and others opinions. AND I'm miss Precious, who I know reads our post, I hope you come back soon.

Qjwin
11-08-07, 22:09
[ I bet some of these gals would clean up well. I guess their loss is our gain.[/QUOTE]

You're indeed correct about that. There are a select few that if they cleaned up themselves would be mighty fine. I've seen a few like that on Badger and North in the last few years. Of course there's also a good chunk of them who are so far gone that they'd look at best average if they cleaned themselves up. Though, as stated, there are indeed a few that could be knock-outs if they cleaned themselves up. Too bad the pipe has such a vulgar grip on them.

By the way, if you guys want to know about the depths that crack addiction can effect a person, visit a website called "crackreality." It's a fabulous source that's run by a guy who used to date a crack head. You will be astounded at the stories he relates and other people relate who submit emails to him. That crack is some powerful sh't.

Qjwin
11-08-07, 22:11
A little off topic, but what the hell...
If you want to see a hell of a movie check out "American Gangster." It's the best Hollywood film I've seen in the last four or five years. It's a great movie that's based on a true story.

Qjwin
11-08-07, 22:32
I thought your LE tips on the kenosha page were first rate QJ, so thought I would bring the post here for you since you had difficulty moving it here.

"First, BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING RELATING to $ for an act be sure SHE's IN YOUR CAR! Even then, first ask her to prove to you she's not a cop. She'll most likely ask you to do the same. I always wait until they show me some breast or bush first before I 'prove (show) it' to them. Given the sadistic police-state in the United States I do not want to open myself up for a potential indecent exposure charge. Once you have a quick show and tell out of the way you're in the clear.
IMPORTANT POINT: What some decoys are doing now goes something like this DECOY: "So what do you want?" Hobbyist: "I'm just drivin' around" DECOY: "I can give you a blowjob for .20?" Hobbyist: "Cool, hop in!"

In the above little give and take notice that the hobbyist never verbally brought up the act, it was the decoy who did and all the hobbyist did was give a quick verbal agreement. The reason I outline the following is b/c yes, it's enough to get you sent downtown to the crowbar hotel! Thus, it's very important to never agree to anything until you've got her in your car and you've run the show and tell.
Peace"

Thanks for bringing that over Pharo.

X Factor414
11-09-07, 11:29
Thanks for bringing that over Pharo.So let me get this straight. Merely replying no is not enough when asked if a SW is a cop. She has to show you breasts or bush as well? Is it against the law for an LE to show you her boobs to sucker you in deeper?

Sorry new to this hobby and still learning.

Qjwin
11-10-07, 12:54
So let me get this straight. Merely replying no is not enough when asked if a SW is a cop. She has to show you breasts or bush as well? Is it against the law for an LE to show you her boobs to sucker you in deeper?

Sorry new to t
his hobby and still learning.

An LE decoy will absolutely never ever ever show bush or boob in order to "prove" it to you. If you hear from someone that a decoy did, it's a bullshit story. Also, an LE decoy will almost never ever ever get into your car. She'll hover outside the window trying every verbal trick in the book to get you to agree to an "act" for $.
As an old hand at this it's usually very easy for me to spot them. But if you're a newbie and have half a brain I'm sure you'll be able to pick up on it pretty quick.
It should be noted that a lot of the guys who end up getting busted are often Mexicans who barely speak English, so it's easy for the decoy to manipulate them into a verbal "agreement." Just check out the Chicago Police Department's website, it posts the pics of guys who've just been busted for solicitation, almost 70% of them are Latinos who many probably don't speak very good English.
Another important point: if she (the decoy) brings up an "act" for $ and all you do is say "sure!" you will be going downtown to jail.

I'm actually afraid of what could happen if a case ends up going all the way up to the Supreme Court someday. With the current make up of the court it wouldn't surprise me if they eventually hand LE much more power to make an arrest based on some half-assed 'suspicion.' Police-state America is no f'cking joke. It's scary, this country isn't free anymore, western Europe has much more freedom than the U.S.

Qjwin
11-11-07, 16:26
The other night I saw a deaf brunette hitting an area. She was looking for hobbyists over by the seedy motels by the GH. I have rarely seen SWs in that spot. Actually she was right by the entrance of the frontage road that takes you to the GH.
I pulled over and she said "I'm deaf but I read lips." She was actually about an 8 on the SW scale, she had big pretty eyes, and had long flowing healthy dark hair. I passed her up simply b/c I really wasn't in the mood enough. But she was definitely an SW. I told her to go hit Badger and I think she may do just that.
Anyways, with all the construction down E. Wash perhaps that little stretch of road by the seedy motels next to the GH will warm up with some SWs? Who knows.
Stay safe.

PS: You lurkers should really start posting!

Coochie Eater
11-12-07, 23:27
Whew! This black girl can suck, and she aint afraid to suck it all. Huge titties, likes them sucked! She's big, but she's fun and reasonable. Digits for traders and senior members! Looks 3-4, but performance 9. 10!

If we can't find them on a stroll, we gotta share the wealth!

Qjwin
11-14-07, 21:22
Whew! This black girl can suck, and she aint afraid to suck it all. Huge titties, likes them sucked! She's big, but she's fun and reasonable. Digits for traders and senior members! Looks 3-4, but performance 9. 10!

If we can't find them on a stroll, we gotta share the wealth!

Where did you pick her up?? What is she on the SW scale???

Qjwin
11-14-07, 21:25
As Precious has indicated in her voice message, she won't be "available" until a couple of days before x-mas, so those who want Precious (I know I'm one of them, she's a frickin' fine azz SW) you'll have to wait about a month and half.

Peace

Qjwin
11-14-07, 21:27
Jesus H Christ is this frickin' general forum sucking lately! What the hell's going on?! Let's ramp up the posts for christsakes!
The general forum should be where we exchange all kinds of stories and anecdotes.
I'd love to hear about the old days (1970s/80s/early 90s) when King St/Main St. was hopping. I'm soooo pissed off that I missed the heyday!

Qjwin
11-14-07, 21:32
Get this shit!
The other night I figured I'd stop into Club Bristol and see what's what. I drop $7 at the door for a cover and find out there are only four gals dancing and none of the four were better than an 8. Then the DJ starts bitching at the guys in the crowd for not tipping enough. He says this sh't immediately after one of the dancers finished her set and never took her f'cking bra off! WTF!!
I left in a huff and will never return.

Qjwin
11-21-07, 19:40
The city of Madison has just decided to add 30 more pigs to its force! WTF!
This is seriously gonna put a crimp into hobbying for SWs! This whole f'cking country is turning into a goddamned police-state and I'm sick and tired of it.

The old 1970s SW scene is never ever gonna return and it makes me sick to see the old 'strolls' which used to be hopping with SWs now gentrified and full of upscale, run-of-the-mill yuppie bars and restaurants. What a tragedy.

Everybody seems content to trade freedom and liberty for the illusion of security.

Always remember that the local nightly news loves to play up any type of violent crime. Thus it gives everyone an irrational fear of crime b/c it gives the impression that crime is rampant when crime has essentially been steady since the 1960s (if not decreasing since the Baby boomers have outgrown their crime making years).

And yes, I feel justified in going on with this lecture since no one is posting in this general forum anymore.

Peace

Qjwin
11-21-07, 19:49
I'm thinking of writing a short book about the SW scene. I'd divide it into two main sections:
1.) my experiences over the years hobbying with SWs
2.) tips for readers on having a successful hobbying career and avoiding LE entanglements; and what needs to be done in society in general to ensure that SWs and hobbyists can go on to indulge in our victimless adults only fun and pleasure for generations to come.

I think the book would be a relatively unique and quick read.

Qjwin
11-21-07, 20:02
Because they'll be sitting around bored out of their skulls with little to do and they'll have to justify their existence, do not be surprised if the two crown jewels get attacked by our new burgeoning police-state.

Within the next few years it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the Geisha House and the Rising Sun get raided and busted in a huge sweep probably with local TV cameras in tow. The media will be all over it, splashing it across their local nightly newscasts because it involves, heaven for bid egads! consenting adults in private enjoying orgasms.

The Geisha House and the Rising Sun could easily go down like two old sinking ships slowly shifting and sliding into the cold, choppy waters of Lake Superior. The police-state will make sure of it.

Coochie Eater
11-22-07, 00:14
Because they'll be sitting around bored out of their skulls with little to do and they'll have to justify their existence, do not be surprised if the two crown jewels get attacked by our new burgeoning police-state.

Within the next few years it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the Geisha House and the Rising Sun get raided and busted in a huge sweep probably with local TV cameras in tow. The media will be all over it, splashing it across their local nightly newscasts because it involves, heaven for bid egads! consenting adults in private enjoying orgasms.

The Geisha House and the Rising Sun could easily go down like two old sinking ships slowly shifting and sliding into the cold, choppy waters of Lake Superior. The police-state will make sure of it.Let's see, There was a rub and tug above Visions for a while, there was another MP around the corner from Geisha (the little house still stands there), there were at least two on East Main (opposite side of the square of RS), and get this, there was one out at Nakoma Plaza! The abolition of massage parlors has been long and slow. Hey I forgot! There was a place on East Johnson where you could go take pictures of naked babes, and if you knew what to ask for, you could get a little action there too. Damn guys, that goes back to 1972!

Anyway, cuz of the goody-two-shoes laws Madison has passed, it's likely that Visions will relocate outside the city. If you think it's bad here, you should see what's being done in East Dubuque! That used to be the original Bucket O' Sin, but now they're cleaning up too. Sad sad sad.

ILoveAnalSex
11-22-07, 00:59
Happy Thanksgiving, mongers. Enjoy your holiday!

KingDd
11-22-07, 02:24
Within the next few years it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the Geisha House and the Rising Sun get raided and busted in a huge sweep probably with local TV cameras in tow.

If management is to be believed then its possible some high profile gentlemen could go down also. All sorts of people like having sex.

Jamaaljameson
11-22-07, 05:13
I'm an ultra new hobbyist, but i have to say that your comments certainly ring true.

In the meantime, I've noticed a few trends worth exploring/ placing some hopeful bets on:

1) craigslist is thriving. i've met some wonderful folks (IM me for details) doing a variety of things. Yes, this is dangerous and so on, but maybe it will facilitate the kind of smooth market functioning that is key. It seems that a stead stream of newcomers are coming. Depending on what you're lookng for, some are aces.

2) the Badger road kind of scene doesn't seem to be abating. LE can push it around however they want but at the end of the day people will do what they want with their bodies.

3). The random factor. Shit... drive aorund and maybe you'll find something.

Ok, this isn't that encouraging. But, if the old faithfuls close down, there needs to be a market shift toward increased demand in these directions, right away.

Gloo 01
11-23-07, 21:49
Been on craigslist lots of upselling on there and whats offered is not what you get. Answered one ad and promised everything. Showed up appt. Bare blanket on floor and a rush j. O. What a waste. If you have one who is good to you stay with her you will spend a few hundred and find dissapointment if you find a good one let me know and I wlll do the same for you I know 2 who are reliable safe to be with and enjoy what they do at least they really can make you think so.

Sky Flyer
11-25-07, 18:04
Within the next few years it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the Geisha House and the Rising Sun get raided and busted in a huge sweep probably with local TV cameras in tow. The media will be all over it, splashing it across their local nightly newscasts because it involves, heaven for bid egads! consenting adults in private enjoying orgasms.I wonder. Both RS and GH have been around a long time and if you believe some of the girls that work at both places they both have some influential cliental.

Gloo 01
11-25-07, 21:46
Forgot about daja italian advertizies in isthimus prices better than the to rs and gh nice lady upscale location no up charging and she is great to be with she would be my steady if I could afford it.

Permanent Wood
11-26-07, 17:00
Forgot about daja italian advertizies in isthimus prices better than the to rs and gh nice lady upscale location no up charging and she is great to be with she would be my steady if I could afford it.Offered her 1. once, she said she doesn't go that low. I thought at 1. I was being generous, so I passed. She must be 40+ and also as a note, I didn't know for sure if fs was on the menu, the vibe she gave me was "no".

Pharo
11-26-07, 18:54
Could you post a description Gloo? Deja sounds interesting.

Forgot about daja italian advertizies in isthmus prices better than the to rs and gh nice lady upscale location no up charging and she is great to be with she would be my steady if I could afford it.

Fishbourne3
11-27-07, 10:36
Offered her 1. once, she said she doesn't go that low. I thought at 1. I was being generous, so I passed. She must be 40+ and also as a note, I didn't know for sure if fs was on the menu, the vibe she gave me was "no".She'll try to massage her way through it and try to get you of w/HJ. Just asked and she'll FS. She's ok for the price but for extra .10 RS is more relaxed, more time, and free shower.

Permanent Wood
11-27-07, 14:06
Could you post a description Gloo? Deja sounds interesting.
Short, a bit chunky, 40ish, average in the face.

Gloo 01
11-27-07, 22:16
Read all your replys interesting found her relaxed comfortable no pressure no hand out for cash when I entered (the house) all I can say is treat them like your girlfriend and like a lady and most of the time the payback is excellent.

Old N Stiff
11-28-07, 03:32
Since I work somewhat near Badger/Ann, I often sight see on my lunch hour - out of curiosity mostly.

Over the last 6 week days, I have seen some activity between noon and 1:00pm on 4 of those 6 days. I have seen as many as 3 SWs during this time frame.

Sightings:
WSW, long medium-brown hair, young, very skinny, rough looking
WSW, long dark-brown hair, 40-ish, average weight, unknown looks
WSW, reddish-brown hair, young, heavy, average looking
WSW, short blonde hair, obviously strung out, rough looking
BSW, heavy, average looking
BSW, young, very short, pear shaped, cute face
BSW, light-skin, fairly attractive, boldly waved for me

I haven't seen a reason to stop yet. If I do, I'll report.

Old N Stiff
11-28-07, 23:25
Since I work somewhat near Badger/Ann, I often sight see on my lunch hour - out of curiosity mostly.

Over the last 6 week days, I have seen some activity between noon and 1:00pm on 4 of those 6 days. I have seen as many as 3 SWs during this time frame.

Sightings:
WSW, long medium-brown hair, young, very skinny, rough looking
WSW, long dark-brown hair, 40-ish, average weight, unknown looks
WSW, reddish-brown hair, young, heavy, average looking
WSW, short blonde hair, obviously strung out, rough looking
BSW, heavy, average looking
BSW, young, very short, pear shaped, cute face
BSW, light-skin, fairly attractive, boldly waved for me

I haven't seen a reason to stop yet. If I do, I'll report.The last couple of days have been completely non-existent. Only LE sightings.

Dram1460
11-29-07, 11:27
Anybody seen Tina at Badger st?

Qjwin
11-29-07, 20:31
Hello,

I've been doing some limited SW hobbying and haven't seen much. I did get a BBBJ from that white SW who's out on Badger a lot. She has long brown hair, she's thin, looks about 30 y.o. I'm sure a lot of you have seen her, I never remember her name, she looks like Leslie (a Badger SW stalwart), though she's not quite as cute as Leslie.
By the way, if Leslie cleaned herself up she could be an 8.5 on the regular (that's regular) scale.

My prediction for tonight's Packers vs. Cowgirls, b/c the Packers have so many injuries I gotta go with Dallas playing at home, but the Pack should give them a tussle, I'm thinking it'll be Dallas 27, G.B. 24. If the G.B. didn't have so many injuries it could easily be G.B. 27, Dallas 24. Should be a good game tonight regardless.

Qjwin
11-29-07, 20:37
By the way, it looks like Roxy (her website is linked to this Madison forum on this site) has an African-American gal pal who likes to play with her. Could be some great two on one action!
I saw Roxy a couple weeks ago and got FS (including a BJ of course) for .120, she didn't rush me at all! It's gotta be one of the best deals in town. She also looks excellent for an older MILF type. Roxy is highly recommended. She's so damn sexy in missionary b/c I had her suck on her two torpedoes as FS was going on, she was excellent!!!
I'm a picky bastard and I can honestly say that she comes highly recommended especially if you like a good looking MILF.

Pete 711
12-01-07, 02:27
I acquired the digets of Theresa (Big Black Woman, friendly, BBBJ-. 30). When I called her tonight, her sister (Marilynn) answered and said her sister was out of town. Marilynn said that she was taking Theresa's "business" while she was out of town. It is incall--on Petra Place. Can anyone comment on this situation?

Coochie Eater
12-01-07, 03:09
By the way, it looks like Roxy (her website is linked to this Madison forum on this site) has an African-American gal pal who likes to play with her. Could be some great two on one action!

I saw Roxy a couple weeks ago and got FS (including a BJ of course) for .120, she didn't rush me at all! It's gotta be one of the best deals in town. She also looks excellent for an older MILF type. Roxy is highly recommended. She's so damn sexy in missionary b/c I had her suck on her two torpedoes as FS was going on, she was excellent!

I'm a picky bastard and I can honestly say that she comes highly recommended especially if you like a good looking MILF. Damn straight! Those jugs are hella fun to chew on and she's a great gal. Very personable and makes you feel at home. Nice spot too. Very clean, homey, up scale. Treat yourselves to a great time. You can barter some SW down, and they rush you and you feel cheated after. Never with her. Worth every penny.

KingDd
12-01-07, 23:03
Damn straight! Those jugs are hella fun to chew on and she's a great gal. Very personable and makes you feel at home. Nice spot too. Very clean, homey, up scale. Treat yourselves to a great time. You can barter some SW down, and they rush you and you feel cheated after. Never with her. Worth every penny.

I have heard that Roxy is very open minded. PM for details.

Pete 711
12-02-07, 22:19
How many local forums can point to this type of attention? I have cruised that area several times since joining the hobby early this year. I did not know that "cruising" an area of known prostutition is a crime. Does anyone have knowledge of the threshold for arrest? Three full loops withing an hour? Five full loops?

Fishbourne3
12-03-07, 17:07
How many local forums can point to this type of attention? I have cruised that area several times since joining the hobby early this year. I did not know that "cruising" an area of known prostutition is a crime. Does anyone have knowledge of the threshold for arrest? Three full loops withing an hour? Five full loops?Better yet, I thought it was funny how they listed prices, routes and the funny little signs. What I was most surprised was that Badger was the lowest of low for SW. Never knew about Gammon Rd and one other one as having upper class SW. I never take the same route, twice. Once the girls know your vehicle, they'll find you. Shopping can be quick. I don't think you have to worry about "full loops". Cops have much more crime down there than time to memorize vehicles. Just don't drive real slow and lurk.

It was also nice that they listed STD's. Too bad the ones they listed can't be transmitted orally and at the very least little/no chance w/condom use.

I can see now, martial law will be declared against prostitution in Madtown. I see why people have discussed raids on RS and GH. At least they have wrote this article in the beginning of winter, this should all pass by next season.

Qjwin
12-03-07, 19:41
How many local forums can point to this type of attention? I have cruised that area several times since joining the hobby early this year. I did not know that "cruising" an area of known prostutition is a crime. Does anyone have knowledge of the threshold for arrest? Three full loops withing an hour? Five full loops?

I read that whole story twice and it's definitely worth commenting on in this forum.

That little used ordinance stuck out like a sore thumb when I read it. And I can honestly say that with all the cruising I've done there's no way in hell they're enforcing it. So I wouldn't worry about it.

I've done 30 loops within four hours and I've been pulled over twice within the last five years (usually for some minor sh't, like a rolling stop at a stop sign). The pigs have never ever threatened to take me in on that "ordinance" so I don't worry about it.

Another thing was mentioned in that piece. One of the SWs alluded to a supposed SW scene on "Raymond" and "Gammon" but that's gotta be flat out b.s. As far as I know (and I've done A LOT of SW hobbying in Madison) there are only two SW scenes: the Badger area and the North Street area (which includes Oak). THere is one minor area over my the Highlander Hotel's frontage road winding up to the McDonald's by Allied but it's low quality and usually isn't all that busy. So, for all intents and purposes the two SW scenes are Badger and North. The SW who's quoted in the piece alluding to a phantom "Raymond" or "Gammon" SW scene was obviously confused or just jabbering to hear herself talk.

The thing that gets my goat is that the article went on and on about Madison cracking down on the whole SW scene but didn't say one word, not one f'cking word about the Geisha House or Rising Sun!

That article is worth reading and every hobbyist that frequents this site should go find it. I think the article is flawed in a lot of respects. It's still interesting to read.

By the way, the LE gal who's putting up the smarmy little sign that essentially says "no $ for sex" I'd grade her out as a 4 on the SW scale.

KingDd
12-03-07, 21:00
I generally agree with Qjwin, that's why he's the master. He didn't mention Rimrock so it looks like even the master can learn a few things. :) But seriously, Qjwin is the master, we all know that.

Madison LE seem to be focusing on SWs. Other venues weren't mentioned: GH, RS, H&H, TER, Eros, and this site. I'm surprised the street girls can make now days with some girls on CL charging 75-100 for incall.

Paul Stearn
12-04-07, 06:51
IMHO they don't need to enforce it on a regular basis but can and probably would use it if they wanted to bust you and had no other cause. Probably why it's on the books.

Fishbourne3
12-04-07, 10:38
I have to agree, I think the SW sources for the article were made up. The SW I've picked up and ones I've saw, don't worry too much on LE. I've seen cops drive right by SW who are waiving to other cars, I've been waived down SW right in front of the cop shop. No sting either as I'd pick them up before.

Two years ago, I'd had pretty good luck on Allied. Then came the TV stories, showing crime, drugs, and SW. It dried up after the residence had their little group and a cop car parked always by the school. They probably are trying to do the same thing on Badger that they did on Allied and North. It will slow SW down, for awhile but eventually the pipe will take over and they'll be out again. The problem with Badger is, it's too large of an area. Once you know the girls, you figure out their route. The smart ones are off the beaten path. Only the stupid ones hang in the "high risk" areas.

Funny, Mrs Fish was right by me when I read the article. Had to point out to her that SW prices were cheaper and more dependable than her.

Fishbourne3
12-04-07, 10:58
Oh, and to remark about CL. Yes, some of the SW get access to a computer and make more money. I can pretty much call out each one of them, in fact, have been able to connect with a few, pay typical SW donations and save a ton on gas. You'll notice "coolbreeze" and her pimp nation starting, well there's a start.

Also, there is heavy LE presence on CL lately. A few weeks ago, the typical "too hot" ad was placed. She stated no cell, call hotel, and ask for room number. She also stated what was on the plate, with prices. If someone would call, BAM, busted, an attempt to solicitate. Never would have to even get to the room. It had sting all over it. So I posted, pointing out the fact the escort do's and don'ts, stated she had LE written all over her and told her if she was legit, to get a cell phone. Funny thing was, my post was flagged and removed within 5 min.

Call me paraniod but I'm overly careful, play during the day kind of guy. And hate to see guy's little heads get the best of them and into trouble.

Coochie Eater
12-04-07, 14:13
Ok you cheap, ass-faced bastards. How 'bout some TO reports to help us through the winter? There are always girls willing to entertain in strip clubs.

Here's the drill, you go into the local strip club and hang around. The girls will come up asking for lap dances. You decline, saying

"Honey, you're gorgeous, and if I was gonna get a lap dance, you'd be the one I'd get it from!"

Ok then! They are ready to help you! Nope, no deal. "Why not?" she asks in her most plaintive little-girl voice.

"Cuz it's like revving the engine with the brakes on," you say. But let me ask you this, "Do you ever entertain at private parties?"

If no, stop the conversation and start to look elsewhere. If yes, ask

"How much do you charge for a private show?"

She'll probably ask at this point "How many people are going to be there?"

You say "Just me."

She'll then tell you yep, she'll do it, or Nope, no deal. If you get a yep, exchange numbers - it's always a good idea to go in with a pen and some business cards or pieces of paper with your number on one side, room for hers on the other.

Then you get your sorry ass back here and share digits and reports!!!

EASY!

PS For those of you who don't know, TO stands for TAKE OUT. Like fast food, only better.

Pharo
12-04-07, 17:54
At the risk of stating the obvious, the main thing to consider is whether you see police in the area or not. (and they have noticed you) If they see you repetetively driving around in a loop it really stands out. Look for marked and unmarked units in the area. Usually the foot officers stand out too. I'd also do a quick inspection of my vehicle to check for burned out headlights, etc so as not to give them anything extra good to work with if they chose to harrass you.

Mfdvr
12-05-07, 12:10
Another thing was mentioned in that piece. One of the SWs alluded to a supposed SW scene on "Raymond" and "Gammon" but that's gotta be flat out b.s. As far as I know (and I've done A LOT of SW hobbying in Madison) there are only two SW scenes: the Badger area and the North Street area (which includes Oak). THere is one minor area over my the Highlander Hotel's frontage road winding up to the McDonald's by Allied but it's low quality and usually isn't all that busy. So, for all intents and purposes the two SW scenes are Badger and North. The SW who's quoted in the piece alluding to a phantom "Raymond" or "Gammon" SW scene was obviously confused or just jabbering to hear herself talk.

By the way, the LE gal who's putting up the smarmy little sign that essentially says "no $ for sex" I'd grade her out as a 4 on the SW scale.I used to check the dating chat lines. Providers can be readily found there. I met a girl on Raymond near the strip mall. Took a little cruise and acted as consenting adults sometimes do on a side street. A few weeks later I picked up a girl from the same chat line. I met her at the SA gas station. Went to her place on Raymond and enjoyed her fantastic company. Both times I noticed a lot of foot traffic for that type of area, suburb. I never really put the two together being a novice mongerer. There could be something to that part of the article. I know there is quite a bit of activity from the pusher man behind the strip mall on Raymond. That environment seems to breed SW activity.

Mister Quick
12-05-07, 12:19
Couple of articles , first from LaCrosse paper, second from the one in Madison

Program seeks to curb prostitution in Madison
By SANDY CULLEN

Without even seeing her face, neighborhood officer Susan Krause recognized the woman in a shapeless coat walking ahead of her soon after nightfall on West Badger Road, where drug-addicted prostitutes trade sex for crack or heroin, or money to pay for their next fix.

Krause called out the name of the 37-year-old woman, who — like other prostitutes arrested in this South Side neighborhood bordering the Beltline between South Park Street and Fish Hatchery Road — is barred from the area as a condition of her bail.
The woman stopped, then slowly turned to face Krause and officer Tammi Droessler, who could arrest her on the spot.

Instead, Krause asked her if she is OK, then reminded her about a new drop-in program where prostitutes can get a hot meal — like the hot wings Krause cooked up and sent to a recent gathering — along with help to get off drugs and away from the street.

“And we don’t want to see you out here again tonight,” Droessler added.

The drop-in program, run by ARC Community Services’ Respect Project on Prostitution, is part of a wide-reaching effort to confront the prostitution that police say exploded last summer near the intersection of Badger Road and Cypress Way, just around the corner from the South Police District headquarters.

“Lieutenants were being solicited, the captain,” Droessler said.

One man was picking up prostitutes in a van emblazoned with the name of the South Side construction company where he worked, said Krause, who spoke to the company president repeatedly before the employee stopped showing up in the van. He later was cited in his own vehicle.

It wasn’t just the amount of prostitution that prompted Det. Rosa Aguilu to urge the area’s community policing team to do more to address the problem. It was the brutal assaults last spring and summer on three women, two known to be prostitutes.

“They’re victims, too,” Aguilu said. “We can’t send a message this is OK. ... One of them is going to get killed.”

Because prostitutes are involved in illegal activity, Aguilu said, “they’re an easy target to be victimized” because people either think they won’t go to the police, or say, “‘Who’s going to believe them?’”

Though activity has lessened some, Krause said, prostitution still goes on in the neighborhood night and day. She and Droessler have a file of more than 50 prostitutes known to work the loop traced by West Badger, Cypress, Magnolia Lane, and Catalpa and Fish Hatchery roads, or to venture a few blocks south to Petra Place and Ann Street, along the Beltline. The officers can point out the parking lots and back stairwells where the women turn tricks, and the flop houses where they do drugs.

Simply arresting the prostitutes and the johns who patronize them isn’t solving the problem, Krause said, adding, “You have to get creative.”

‘No sex for money’

Last month, Krause put up yard signs in the area symbolically warning “no sex for money” — depicted by the word “sex” surrounded by dollar signs in a red circle with a slash through it — the day before a prostitution sting that netted 14 arrests, nearly all of them alleged johns. When she went to remove the signs about an hour and a half later, Krause found a condom hanging from one of them.

Police also plan a “john school” for men arrested in such stings. By opting to attend the class, offenders could have a $676 city fine waived and keep the charge off their records. They also would learn about the legal and health risks of prostitution, and hear former prostitutes tell how paying for sex keeps the women addicted to drugs.

When a panel of former prostitutes spoke at a similar john school attended by eight men in 2005, Aguilu said, “you could see” the effect the women had on the men. They asked the men “to see them like they would see their daughters, their mothers, their wives, their sisters.”

Krause has also sent “Dear John” letters to owners of vehicles observed “curb crawling” in the neighborhood, with a warning to avoid the area unless they have legitimate business there.

And if johns are using vehicles registered to their significant others, Krause said, “I will call wives and girlfriends.”

Police are also discussing posting offenders’ photographs in a “John Hall of Shame” on the police department’s Web site.

Getting the message out in Spanish

Because of the high number of Hispanic men arrested for soliciting in the West Badger neighborhood — and the incidence of sexually transmitted diseases, such as gonorrhea and chlamydia, among Latina women who may be contracting them from male partners who patronize prostitutes — police also have enlisted the help of Madison’s Spanish-language radio station La Movida.

The station recently began running public service announcements and aired a call-in program with representatives from the police department and Latino Health Council.

“There’s lots of white old men trolling around, too,” Krause said. “We’ve got all types of people out here.”

Prostitution occurs in different forms throughout the city, police say. Some johns find prostitutes on online sites such as Craigslist. Others arrange standing dates with the same woman. Police say the prostitutes in the West Badger neighborhood are there because the drugs are there.

“Gammon Road, Raymond Road — that’s big money over there,” said one former prostitute who is now in a drug and alcohol treatment facility and spoke on condition of anonymity. “Badger’s the last place you go.”

In the past five years, the number of city citations issued to prostitutes and johns has increased steadily, from five in 2003 to 32 through October of this year — 25 in the West Badger area alone. Those arrests, mostly made in stings, do not include cases referred to the Dane County district attorney.

“You can always clean up a neighborhood by pushing the problem somewhere else,” Aguilu said. But, she added, “we haven’t done anything to solve the problem.”

Instead, police are hoping to change the behaviors of both prostitutes and johns through education and outreach, Krause said.

Enforcement

But that doesn’t mean they’re letting up on enforcement, Krause said.

In the November sting, 11 men and one juvenile, ranging from 16 to 60, were arrested for loitering for the purposes of soliciting prostitutes. They included a University of Wisconsin student, a recovering addict and a man who was on his way to get medicine for his pregnant girlfriend. Two of the men had children’s car seats in their vehicles.

They started showing up soon after two female undercover officers hit the street posing as prostitutes, and the traffic never let up throughout the cold, rainy and snowy night.

Russell E. Green, 51 — who Droessler said had the neatest glove compartment she’d ever seen — was picked up after offering to pay an undercover officer $20 for “lovin’,” Droessler said.

He told police he was grateful they had stopped him from doing something he shouldn’t, Droessler said. “He admitted he made a mistake and felt it could save his life,” she said.

UW student Jamal S. Dirie, 30 — whose numerous bumper stickers, including a depiction of Che Guevara, combined messages of anti-oppression and Islam — left the police station in tears after his arrest. He told police he had an exam the next day and had just had a fight with his fiancee.

Circling the block

Juan Carlos Rojas Torrijos, 27, of Middleton, told Aguilu he heard about the risk of STDs on the La Movida program. He said he had been on his way to a drugstore to get medicine for his pregnant girlfriend — which the girlfriend confirmed to police — when he offered an undercover officer $15 for sex.

Tim L. Peterson, 60, of Monona, who has a 2005 prostitution conviction, told police he had been at the nearby Pitcher’s Pub and was trying to find a buddy who lives in the neighborhood when he encountered an undercover officer and “just wanted to go somewhere and party.”

“We might buy that if you didn’t circle the block six or seven times,” Officer Chris Kobinsky said.

Under a city ordinance, police can arrest someone for just repeatedly driving through a known area of prostitution, as they did with Arturo Villalobos Solorio, 37, whom they observed circling the neighborhood numerous times over several hours.

“I’m surprised you don’t have the dogs and helicopters,” said Phillip T. Thomas, 18, who was arrested along with a 16-year-old companion about 12:30 a.m. Thomas told police the two thought it would be funny to drive up to a prostitute and ask what a specific sex act would cost.

Krause, who knows Thomas’ family from her work as a neighborhood officer, told him, “I think I could see your mom shaking her head now.”

“You know what my mom tells us?” he replied in a good-natured banter. “She gonna have you all over for a barbecue.”

‘Officer Sue’

Similarly, Krause has “a pretty good relationship” with the neighborhood prostitutes she knows by name and who know her as “Officer Sue.”

“Some of these women have been working for decades,” Krause said, adding that most were sexually abused as children and many have children in foster care. Others are pregnant.

One woman “appeared to be soliciting with a 2-year-old on her hip,” Droessler said. Another was six months pregnant when arrested.

“We’re trying to pull them up,” Krause said, adding that through Project Respect, the women can get into treatment, find housing and get jobs. “We’re trying to knit together that safety net.”

So far, Krause said, the effort “has made a little dent.” Among her success stories is a mother who was using drugs and was “in bad shape” before she got help and stopped prostituting.

Now, Krause said, “Every time her sister sees me, she hugs me. For her, it worked.”

A step forward, a step back

But for many others, it hasn’t — at least not yet. During the last wave of the sting, Officer Lori Chalecki radioed to other officers: “I’ve got one of the real ones (prostitutes) working. I need someone to come out here and tell her ... to stay away.”

Then Chalecki recognized the woman as Therese N. Jackson, who had been arrested a few days earlier for violating her bail by being in the area. It was the same woman Krause had encountered on the sidewalk the week before.

As Krause frisked her before another officer took her to jail, Jackson, who wore only a bra under her winter coat, asked, “Why do guys keep (expletive) with me? All these people out here — why do you keep (expletive) with me?”

Biz owner: Jobs, not central park Industry better suits E. Washington corridor, she says

Mary Yeater Rathbun *—* 11/30/2007 10:12 am

The East Washington Avenue corridor is more ripe for industrial redevelopment than for a central park, Madison Economic Development Commission member Sandi Torkildson told the consultant drafting the city's new economic development plan Thursday morning.

The Illinois-based consultant, Tom Tichnor, was holding his second listening session of the week in an effort to develop a growth plan for the city. This listening session was aimed at small-business owners, such as Torkildson, who owns A Room of One's Own feminist bookstore at 307 W. Johnson St.

Torkildson's comments fly against years of planning and a concerted effort over the years to develop Madison's central park.

The push to turn a 17-acre utility corridor bordered by Baldwin Street, Williamson Street, Livingston Street and East Washington Avenue into a $24 million central park has been ongoing since the 1970s, according to former Mayor Joe Sensenbrenner. He represents the Urban Open Space Foundation on the Central Park Design and Implementation Task Force that Mayor Dave Cieslewicz appointed in March.

The Urban Open Space Foundation has raised more than $1 million toward the project. A $3.5 million federal grant has also already been secured to relocate the rail line on the property.

Cieslewicz has made starting construction on the park a goal of his second term and is expected to include funding for the project in his 2009 capital budget.

Torkildson, who lives on Elizabeth Street in the Tenney-Lapham neighborhood, said she walks across the corridor on her way to the Willy Street Co-op several times a week. She said after the public session that she was not totally against some park land in the corridor, "but we need to develop it for jobs. It's an area we can reclaim for jobs."

Citing employers such as Bock Water Heaters, which she said provides dozens of good jobs, Torkildson said, "There are a lot of jobs there already -- let's grow them."

Sensenbrenner said in a telephone interview with The Capital Times that the East Isthmus Rail Corridor Plan includes both the park and jobs.

"It is our view that enhancing the amenities will improve employment and housing. Right now it is a blighted area," he said.

Sensenbrenner said the plan calls for an employment zone just north of the park, between the platted but not fully constructed Railroad Street and East Washington Avenue. Railroad Street only currently exists between Blair and Blount streets and between Patterson and Brearly streets.

Torkildson sees industrial redevelopment of the East Washington corridor as an opportunity to use tax incremental financing dollars for economic development. "I'm not talking retail. I'm talking working-class jobs," Torkildson said.

She said some of the jobs could be like those created by the Enterprising Kitchen, a Chicago nonprofit social enterprise that provides workforce development and support services to women who are working toward self-sufficiency and economic independence. Within the context of a business that manufactures natural soaps and spa products, women receive intensive workforce preparation and skills development, including paid employment, work and life skills training, individualized career planning, high school equivalency preparation, technology training, financial planning and a variety of other support services, according to the organization's Web site (www.theenterprisingkitchen.org).

The organization, founded in 1996, helps lower-income women who have been unemployed and underemployed to maximize their individual potential and move into sustainable employment after six to 12 months. Torkildson said it gets women coming out of jail or leaving a life of prostitution or just with low job skills the kind of experience they need to support themselves.