PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Coochie Eater
10-18-10, 02:03
Took a drive down Badger and no way I'd ever drive in that area at nignt! It was daytime and I got the hell outa there! Could you imagine what would happen at night if your car quit running in that area? Nothing good for sure!Ok, I wouldn't pitch a tent down there, but you got nuthin' to fear on Badger. Yes, it's Madison's least nice area running neck and neck with Allied. Now that they've pushed a lot of people off Allied, the area a block behind Raymond at Whitney has gotten a little hinckey.

But if you're intimidated by Badger, I wonder how you ever sat through a really scary movie like Toy Story or Monsters, Inc.

Also, you might want to get a better car.

Heehee

Kev 3X
10-18-10, 12:50
Took a drive down Badger and no way I'd ever drive in that area at nignt! It was daytime and I got the hell outa there! Could you imagine what would happen at night if your car quit running in that area? Nothing good for sure!Badgers not that bad, the LE seems to have swept all the SW's anyways. Too bad they can't do the same thing with the obvious drug dealers in the area. The are a much bigger problem but seem to be ignored.

Fishdude
10-19-10, 13:15
I never cruised for sws much until recently for some weird reason. I've had luck on Badger recently at certain times of day. Not sure what I was expecting, but was kind of surprised by a couple of finds I did come up with. No digits unfortunately, you know how these girls are. The pic is from yesterday.

Bad neighborhood? You haven't been around much, have you?

Fd

OldFatUglyGuy
10-23-10, 08:15
Well I have had a regular girl for over 3 years now. She has decided to quit, got a regular job. I hope the best for her, you know after that long you get attached. She just wants to change her life, her ex husband got her into it, now she is divorced and want to start over. I have been trying a few but they just don't compare. I hope to find someone to replace her. I guess I just keep trying someone new until I find the right one. Best thing about regular is I had built up trust with her.

Scabbie
10-24-10, 09:35
Hey Coochie Eater!

Nice story. Too bad it didn't happen to you. Back of a van, eh? Drunk needing a ride to the fair grounds? Your post of 7-19-10 has enough detail to make it ring true, but it didn't happen to you.

A small-world experience occurred when I told a friend of mine about what happened to ME, then he asked if I posted here. Sure enough, my story is here with some variation. Now I'm trying to imagine who you are that I told this to. The time is right, so you must have posted it right after it happened, or right after I told you.

I'm sure all the other things you've posted are really really true as well, but just didn't happen to you. Do you hang with friends in bars, then transcribe their stories on this site? Of do you go to some obscure site on the internet to garner what you tell people here? Either way it's plagiarism, and you could get your Phd revoked. Of course you can pile it higher and deeper than the average bullshitter, so I don't think anything would stop you.

I must not have told you about the priest, or that would have appeared here too. Too bad, it's a good one.

Keep wanking.

Peace. Out.

Asianluvr11
10-25-10, 12:08
Anybody sampled this rate? If so I would appreciate a report.

Scabbie
10-26-10, 20:55
Hey Coochie Eater! Your silence is deafening. No response?

Crtl Alt X
10-27-10, 01:05
Her service is still mediocre, and she is definitely larger than she looks in the pictures she posts on BP. Too bad, with a little more effort on her part, she could be a solid provider.

SM. I liked her curvy body. Great tits. Lots of tattoos.

Horrible Service. $$ for the hour.

Got a rushed HJ. Nothing else on the menu.

Definitely do not recommend.

Sky Flyer
10-27-10, 13:23
I liked her curvy body. Great tits. Lots of tattoos.

Horrible Service. $$ for the hour.

Got a rushed HJ. Nothing else on the menu.

Definitely do not recommend. There was a report on another board that gave her an ok review. I have never met her but have always been tempted every time I see her pictures. Someday I may try it but right now there are better options out there.

Too Nice
10-27-10, 20:12
There was a report on another board that gave her an ok review. I have never met her but have always been tempted every time I see her pictures. Someday I may try it but right now there are better options out there.I've heard that she doesn't look like her pictures anymore. I saw some on BP a few months ago and she looked to be one step away from huge. Now she's using pics from when she was thin.

Outhouse
10-28-10, 17:37
I just moved here from Minneapolis. I am baffled by Badger Road. I have been down there several times recently during the day and saw no one. Is there a particular area or parking lot?

Fishdude
10-29-10, 13:39
I just moved here from Minneapolis. I am baffled by Badger Road. I have been down there several times recently during the day and saw no one. Is there a particular area or parking lot?Madison doesn't have much of a true 'stroll' like Milwaukee or Mpls. Plus the weather is now driving everyone inside.

Mkeguy
11-04-10, 10:39
Had a great massage from Tasha this week (BP. She uses a very light touch and when I flipped over she was willing to accommodate my needs. We never talked money so it was.6 with a.2 tip. She had no problem letting me play with the twins either.

It took me many tries before actually finding a provider that wasn't strictly 'legit. ' The closest I had come before this was a young lady in Milwaukee that would go topless as I finished myself off.

Troubadour
11-04-10, 23:31
Had a great massage from Tasha this week (BP. She uses a very light touch and when I flipped over she was willing to accommodate my needs. We never talked money so it was.6 with a.2 tip. She had no problem letting me play with the twins either.

It took me many tries before actually finding a provider that wasn't strictly 'legit. ' The closest I had come before this was a young lady in Milwaukee that would go topless as I finished myself off. But she is among the best. I've seen her a few times, too, and she was great. She also is willing to do. Or was for me. Prostate.

Permanent Wood
11-07-10, 10:05
PM I recieved and ignored:

I love your user name. So is this true? You cock is hard all of the time? Nice,,,Luv hard cock. Lets do some dirty chat when ur free.Then, three weeks later:

Shame on you. It seems to be my understanding that we have had session together. ? not sure who you are. My concern is that you used my name in communicating with others. Have you thought of the fact that anyone could access that info.??? NOT COOL DUDE!!!I haven't a clue who this crazy bi*tch is? http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/member.php?240948-Madussa

Sluggo1
11-07-10, 12:00
I haven't a clue who this crazy bi*tch is?How could you forget her? She's the chick with snakes for hair.

I would think that would stand out even in Mad town.

Gloo 01
11-08-10, 22:44
Ok you blasted me on one I asked about for 75. And I was reamed because it was 15 minutes. Guess I forgot to ask. Anyway I found one for 75 for half. Sweet talking and not rushed on the phone so going to try it and spend my cash for you guys and let you know if its worth it for you. We need some more reports and referals here. I hope you guys are not sharing. Or home playing with your hand puppet.

Max

Gloo 01
11-08-10, 22:47
Found out the new forum doesn't list if you have a private message, the only way you know is if it comes to your email. I liked the old forum better. Also when you log on you pick your state and dark blue on light blue just doesn't cut it. Anyone know how to make suggestions for this site? Max

Wanttoknow67
11-09-10, 07:01
Found out the new forum doesn't list if you have a private message, the only way you know is if it comes to your email. I liked the old forum better. Also when you log on you pick your state and dark blue on light blue just doesn't cut it. Anyone know how to make suggestions for this site? MaxThe private message shows up at the top of your browser next to your sign in name. It is "Notifications". It highlights and lists the number of PM's you have if any, otherwise it is just there as a pull down menu to get you to the PM pages.

There is a forum specifically for suggestions. You can find it by navigating from "Forums","Administration","Proposed site improvements" or try the link below.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?314-Proposed-Site-Improvements

Too Nice
11-09-10, 21:51
The private message shows up at the top of your browser next to your sign in name. It is "Notifications". It highlights and lists the number of PM's you have if any, otherwise it is just there as a pull down menu to get you to the PM pages.

There is a forum specifically for suggestions. You can find it by navigating from "Forums","Administration","Proposed site improvements" or try the link below.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?314-Proposed-Site-ImprovementsYou can also go into settings and turn on a notification that pops up when you login and have a message.

Permanent Wood
11-14-10, 15:17
I get a lot of PM's and it's just not the same responding to them as it is communicating on the open forum. I wish more members would post, post, and post. Guys say they have nothing significant to contribute, bullshit. Post what you can and let us decide.

I don't care if it's a story from ten years ago, twenty years ago, there could be some helpful information in it. It could be nothing more than entertainment too. Hell, I don't care if you're 80-years old and you got a story from WWI. Maybe you were banging some German hoe, or a Japanese 90 pound spinner who looked 14. Let us have it.

Outhouse
11-14-10, 17:40
After literally hours of roaming the Badger Road area over the course of several weeks, I saw my first SWs. They were both disgusting and it was a real disappointment. One was mixed race, young, but grossly overweight. The other was white, I think, and she looked old and in relatively poor health. I am not looking for nines or tens, but these two were way low-end of the spectrum. The few sexys I saw either would not make the prerequisite eye-contact or if they did, they looked very, very angry that I was eying them as possible working girls.

Mkeguy
11-15-10, 12:17
Found her on CL almost a year ago. She was looking for a sugar daddy but really was just turning tricks but didn't want to admit. She was a bit thicker. Kind of annoying to talk to. Blabbed on about organic food and all that BS.

Picked her up at a her apartment and we went shopping at a grocery store. Very public so we could casually talk and work out the details. I found out she didn't want a SD and just wanted cash for work. Checked out and I bought her some groceries. Took her back to her place and helped her carry them up.

Asked her for a BJ and mentioned the groceries and I got a great BBBJCIM. Paid a little much for the groceries but was too nervous to go FS that first time. Tried to hook up with her again and it never went much of anywhere.

She was 20 maybe. Had some nice big tits. A bigger ass but she could deep throat me. She lived in a very nice apartment building on campus and her roommates weren't home.

Fishdude
11-15-10, 17:07
After literally hours of roaming the Badger Road area over the course of several weeks, I saw my first SWs. They were both disgusting and it was a real disappointment. One was mixed race, young, but grossly overweight. The other was white, I think, and she looked old and in relatively poor health. I am not looking for nines or tens, but these two were way low-end of the spectrum. The few sexys I saw either would not make the prerequisite eye-contact or if they did, they looked very, very angry that I was eying them as possible working girls.I've not seen much lately my last few tries either. The weather doesn't help, that's for sure. I haven't been working it too hard lately, just a cruise through now and then.

Fb

Fishdude
11-15-10, 17:14
I'm careful when driving by the car dealerships on the frontage road. There's a couple of places the uncle likes to sit back in there.

Fd.

Coochie Eater
11-17-10, 08:37
I saw one of my old (well not old, but just not new) providers yesterday. Paradise is a petite black girl with a nice body and big soft titties. She has a prominent clit, but not as big as Tarina's. She is sweet natured, accommodating, clean, and HONEST. Really, I could leave my billfold there, then come back later and everything would be in it. For her face, I would give her a solid six in the SW scale. I love to DATY with this be! Tch. Her big clit makes it easy to work on, and she is very responsive. Besides that, because she is smaller, I can really work her over and she can't do much about it. I go very slowly at first, but as her passion builds, I really pour the coals to her. She has cum so hard, it's left her sobbing.

She's always very grateful and returns the favor without watching the clock, which is great because it takes me a long time to get off. She doesn't kiss, which is too bad, because she has beautiful lips and she does everything covered. Oh well.

I don't want to hear about how bad it is out there finding good providers. I got one, I share with seniors and traders, and if you're bitching on here about no action, it's your own damn fault.

Fishdude
11-17-10, 11:08
Recently, I picked up the same WSW who I had pictured in a previous post. Her name is Julianna. She is white, about 35, see-cup, not a hard body, but not a lot of extra either, her face is nice enough. She has not quite shoulder-length brown hair that is sort of curly. She had on jeans and a jean jacket and a top underneath that showed some ok cleavage. She has some miles on her for certain, but once she probably looked pretty good. She has a couple of teeth that could use work, but not a deal breaker.

I need to refine my pickup skills as I always seem to pull in to some parking lot and make a U-turn which is too obvious I feel. The couple of pickups that I've made lately have been in daylight, and this was in the dark. Harder to be seen, but harder to see who else might be out there watching as well. I hadn't seen a single le during this cruise. The first time, it was easy to make eye contact with her. This time, she was in a darker area and didn't seem to be as obvious and I had to roll down my window and say something to her, but then she came straight to my car.

She had been drinking the first time I picked her up and a little less so this time. She didn't recognize me from the first time, which was about a six weeks ago. Since I knew her name, she just trusted me and didn't do any LE check. We went to a spot which she suggested that seemed safe enough. Better than anything that I could have come up with. There doesn't seem to be any 'boyfriends' hovering around her.

We parked and she pulled up her top and pulled down her pants without me asking. A soft 35-year old body, but nothing wrong. She said that she needed to shave, but I could see that she had trimmed it recently. She had nice pencil eraser nips on some soft see cups. I squeezed the nips and she seemed to like that. I started fingering her and she was squirming in delight! I told her that I wanted her p*ssy, but we'd have to work up to that. I have a hard time cuming from a BJ in the car, but I wanted to see what she could do and I hadn't had any BBBJ for quite some time. I put my hands on her head and guided it down on to my see*ck. Her technique was so-so although enthusiastic. Just not deep enough. I like to let the fingers roam during the BJ part and she had no problems with that. I had a couple of fingers working in her which is really more of a turn-on to me than the BJ itself. She got fairly wet and smelled good enough to dine on, but not this time. I let her mouth work on me for awhile and then told her to put her seat back. She did and then she rolled down her window, leaned back and stuck her right leg out part way. She put her left leg behind the gear shift between the seats. This girl was ready for me! I slipped on a cover and climbed on her. Julianna felt pretty damn good in this position. There was something that I liked about being on top of her this way, with one of her legs out the window and the other securely behind the gear shift it was almost like bondage. I pumped away and felt like I really had her locked in position!

So this SW thing is a little new to me and about this time, I'm thinking I would normally be changing positions about now. You know, like on a bed. This wasn't going to happen in my car! I realized that this was it, so I started pumping even harder and shot it.

Her overall attitude is great compared to the limited number of other sws I've been with. She took it all like a champ and probably would have gone for longer if I had felt like it. Which I would have if we hadn't been in my car! I had a feeling multi pops would have been no problem.

For the. 4, this was hard to beat and I can't complain about that (and she didn't either). I would maybe pick her up again, but I'm looking for someone a little more sober and a place that is not my car.

Digits you ask? Of course she has a phone, but no minutes. I gave her my monger phone number and told her to call sometime.

Permanent Wood
11-18-10, 14:45
She did and then she rolled down her window, leaned back and stuck her right leg out part way. She put her left leg behind the gear shift between the seats. This girl was ready for me! I slipped on a cover and climbed on her. Julianna felt pretty damn good in this position. There was something that I liked about being on top of her this way, with one of her legs out the window and the other securely behind the gear shift it was almost like bondage. I pumped away and felt like I really had her locked in position!You could have rolled the window back up to clamp her right leg in, and maybe pulled out some slack on the seat-belt and lassoed her other foot to the gear-shift, then you would have really had her, LOL. Sounds like you did just fine though and being in control IS a huge turn-on.

Coochie Eater
11-19-10, 01:58
Screwing the babe in the car reminds me of an experience I had in Milwaukee a bunch of years ago. I was driving up 27th and it was freezing, I mean it was colder'and my wife's vagina. There's a chicken shack or some such carry out place a few blocks north of North. This little black babe is standing on the corner with some carry out, and she gives me the eye. She hops in and wants to thank me for the lift, for a price, of course. I don't remember what the fee was, but it was reasonable enough that I went back down to North and headed west. Like somewhere in the 40s, I turned south on a one way street. I found a parking spot in a dark spot in a mainly residential neighborhood on the left hand side (driver's side). This babe puts her seat way back and wants me to fuck her. I crawl over the console, kneel on the floor and slide into her slit. The windows fog up immediately with our fucking.

I don't have a lot of room, so I'm not pounding the pussy, but I'm moving enough to rock the car. Because we're on a one way, I can see the cars coming up behind us. One does and drives slowly by. As soon as I saw the lights, I stopped moving. She kept working her hips, but I told her to be still.

After that car passed, I got back to business, and damned if another car didn't pull up and stop a little behind us. I thought it was unusual for it to sit there in the middle of the road, so I laid down flat on top of her. I didn't want to take the chance of being seen even though the window looked like they'd frosted. She told me no one could see in, which was true, but I wanted to be extra careful. After a bit, the car pulled slowly by us and I could see it was one of Milwaukee's Finest, Uncle Leo on the prowl.

When they got past us, I waited a bit to see if they were going to swoop the block, but no other cars came. I sure did, and really hard too! Damn, what a rush! Uncle Leo added just the right amount of danger to our fucking that my physical response was greatly enhanced. Hers too, by judging the sounds she was making.

That musta been ten years ago now, and I still have yet to achieve an orgasm as good as that one. So here's to Law Enforcement and the excellent job they're doing!

Cooch

Coochie Eater
11-23-10, 22:27
I've known her for a long time and I've wanted to get with her for a while. Cream has the biggest, roundest, most shapely bootie of just about any black girl I know. DAMN! Some people would call it an apple booty, others call in an onion (brings tears to your eyes). So I called and made arrangements with her. We got off to a rocky start due to some unforseen interference, but after we got that worked out, I showed up at her spot to find her naked from the waist down. MAN OH MANISCHEWITZ! I went nuts on that ass. I had brought along some oil and I slicked that azz up. It was shiny and dark and round and firm. I buried my face in it and bit it a couple of times. Then I rolled her over to find she has a very edible coochie. Extremely clean and tasty, with prominent lips and a big clit, the perfect lunch for the Ol' Coochie Eater. I had just put in some Winterfresh gum, and thought briefly about swallowing it or spitting it out, but then I thought, what the fuck, if it makes my mouth tingle, what about a coochie? I ate her to a couple of small orgasms and two huge ones. I guess the gum got to her at that point because she pushed my head away and jumped off the bed. I usually grab a babe's wrists and pull them deeper into my mouth when they try the pushing-head routine, but DAMN, this babe is BUFF!

She washed her tingling pussy to try to make the sensation stop, then came over to the bed, put a rubber on me and mounted me cowgirl. WHAT A BOD! Her titties are amazingly firm, not like the picture of her on BP that makes them appear saggy, and those arms! A Buff girl with just the right amount of baby fat for curves. She rode me till I exploded, then we talked for a bit. I still couldn't take my eyes off that ass.

So, if you are an ass man, a tit man, a clit man, a ebony-babe man, then I strongly suggest Cream. I can't wait to repeat.

Cooch

Coochie Eater
11-25-10, 20:13
Yes, I've just pushed myself away from the table with family and friends, and per tradition, we all had to state one thing we were thankful for. I was appropriately thankful for gathering together to share God's bounty with all we hold dear.

But I'm taking a moment, my comrades, to share with you some of the many things I'm thankful for: call girls, cocottes, concubines, courtesans, demimondaines, demireps, escorts, floozies, harlots, hookers, prostitutes, providers, scrubbers, slags, sl*ts, streetwalkers, strumpets, tarts, tramps, trollops, wh*res, crack wh*res desperate for spare change, five dollar blow jobs, good parking spots, tarts that will lick the brown eye, anal for an extra $10, multiple pops, DSL (dick sucking lips, not the internet connection, although I'm thankful for that too) , big clits, big asses, firm tits, and, of course, YOUR MOM!

I am especially thankful for this board and all you sick fucks that are willing to share your perversions to help make my life better.

Coochie

Sunflower
11-30-10, 10:11
Had a great massage from Tasha this week (BP. She uses a very light touch and when I flipped over she was willing to accommodate my needs. We never talked money so it was. 6 with a. 2 tip. She had no problem letting me play with the twins either.

It took me many tries before actually finding a provider that wasn't strictly 'legit. ' The closest I had come before this was a young lady in Milwaukee that would go topless as I finished myself off. Her ad says incall & soon outcall. Did you do incall or outcall? I would like to check her out but only with incall.

On a side note have you tried Tara on state street? I would rate her service a 10 and would wonder were Tasha's service would be rated.

Mkeguy
12-02-10, 01:48
Her ad says incall & soon outcall. Did you do incall or outcall? I would like to check her out but only with incall.

On a side note have you tried Tara on state street? I would rate her service a 10 and would wonder were Tasha's service would be rated. I did outcall. The massage was definitely not therapeutic. More of a good back rub that you might get from a gf. This was my first experience so not easy to compare. Where does Tara on State Street advertise?

Sunflower
12-03-10, 07:55
I did outcall. The massage was definitely not therapeutic. More of a good back rub that you might get from a gf. This was my first experience so not easy to compare. Where does Tara on State Street advertise?Her add is on Backpage Sunday Nov. 28 under (Nude sensual massage). Send a reply to get info.

MSN Man
12-06-10, 00:58
There has not been much out on the strolls recently (Sure the cold has a little to do with that) but it seems that Badger / Allied area's have been dead for awhile and the north and east sides don't really have any good strolls anymore. Well we can only hope that spring brings out a new group of ladys in some new areas or at least back to the old areas. Until then will have to just use BP. Good luck to all and as always be Safe while out on the hunt

Coochie Eater
12-07-10, 02:48
Ok, so Saturday night I have a date lined up with a civilian (not a provider). She's a no show. SHIT! And I had already given my credit card to the hotel that had the suite with a whirlpool bath. Great. Now I'm going to get hit with a no show fee at the hotel because it's after 6:00 pm. So what do I do?

I call Scarlet, a girl that used to advertise on CL and a little on BP. She's fundamentally out of the profession, but she still sees me once in a while. I call Scarlet up and ask her what she's doing. NOTHING! Cool. Does she want to go to dinner? SURE! I had planned on taking the civilian out to a really great restaurant, but at this point, I was willing to take ANYONE Out to ANYWHERE!"Well, I've got some stuff to do, but I'll call you when I'm ready.

She calls me at about 9:45. I tell her most restaurants will have stopped serving by the time we get to them, but is there any place she'd like to try? Hell, she settles for Denny's, and I'm a happy camper. We sit down to eat, and she tells me she's got a sore throat, and that she feels pretty crummy. I suggest soup. (Soup is always good when you're sick, right? ) She gets some hot tea, a sandwich and some OJ. I tell her it's too bad she's feeling poorly, because I got this hot tub room lined up."Did you want to take me? Is that why you bought me dinner?" I said I woulda loved to have taken her, but if she's sick, she should go home and rest. After eating I start to drive her home and she protests."Are you going to take me to that room?" Me: "No, you should be resting, recovering, taking care of yourself."

"You should take me" she says, so I turn the car around and head to the hotel. We're barely in the room and she's running the water, pouring complimentary shampoo in the tub for bubbles, and stripping out of her clothes. GOD! WHAT TITS! She's tall, slim, with HUGE, ALL NATURAL titties. I slide into the tub which is really hot, and is awash in bubbles. We relax, let all the kinks and chills get driven out of us, then she leans forward and starts to stroke my dick. I lean forward and start to play with her coochie. Now the shampoo has made the water slippery, and she's working my dick pretty well. But man, when I slide my finger between her prominent pussy lips, FUCK ME! It's wet in there! I play with her pussy until she starts to moan, then she stands up and leans against my face, bracing herself against the wall.

I work those lips with my mouth and tongue until her legs give out. She's shaking pretty badly, and she can't stand up any more. We dry off, then pile into bed where I keep working that pussy with my mouth. I slide a finger into her and I can feel her G spot swell. She's flopping like a freshly landed salmon (the other pink meat) , and those tits are rolling like waves on the high seas. She hits a couple of high C's when she cums really hard. I give her a break and lounge between her massive mammaries. I can't get enough of her large, distended nipples, so I chew on them for a while. I don't try to kiss her because of her sore throat, but I do take one of her ears into my mouth and work it like her clit. Her ears are very sensitive and damned if she doesn't wrap off a big O!

I finally slide into her for the dirty deed. She's usually picky about being covered, but whether she felt comfortable or just too tired to resist, I went in bareback. GOD! There aint nuthin' like feeling wet pussy on your dick. Yeah, blowjobs are fine, and sometimes great, but a dick was made to be in a pussy, and mine knew it was home.

Now I aint the biggest guy in the world, and lord knows she's had a black guy or two in her life, but as I slid slowly into her, she rapped off a couple more big O's. I couldn't hold back, and I exploded in her honey covered walls.

Speaking of honey, have you ever noticed that a woman's pussy, after she cums, tastes sweet? I mean this girl changed from relatively tasteless (from the whirlpool) to downright SWEET!

Typical of most guys, I fell sound asleep after filling her with baby batter. She must've got up to wash up, because pretty soon she was shaking me awake, telling me that she'd already showered. I got up and showered too. She has a kid, so couldn't stay the night, but hell, I spent for the room what I usually spend for an hour with BP escort, so I figured 3 hours was not a bad deal.

On the way home, I thanked her for cumming with me, and she said "Oh, yeah. It was nice and romantic." And she never asked for money.

Romantic! I sometimes forget. Providers are always women, and women are always little girls, so no matter how experienced they are, romance is always a consideration.

I've posted some pics of Scarlet so you can see what I got lost in.

Good luck you guys, keep trolling the strolls but avoid the trolls.

Permanent Wood
12-09-10, 02:14
Coochie's right, be kind to your providers.

Considering Scarlet's sore throat, and reading on, I thought maybe you were going to give her some "cough syrup," instead of firing away in the hole, LOL.

Coochie Eater
12-09-10, 03:36
Coochie's right, be kind to your providers.

Considering Scarlet's sore throat, and reading on, I thought maybe you were going to give her some "cough syrup," instead of firing away in the hole, LOL. Let's face it, wh*res are generally flakier than the female population as a hole. They do, however, vary in temperament the same as bank tellers, supervisors, police officers, priests, ministers and the clergy in general do. So I know a bunch of you out there are saying that these see*nts don't deserve decent treatment, and I'll agree. If they're see*nts, then you need to find a better class of provider. Most of the girls I deal with I now consider my friends, just like I consider the people at my local hardware store my friends. If the hardware guys don't treat me right, I shop elsewhere. I've gotten some free coochie, some free head, some free massages and a shit load of discounts by treating my preferred girls right.

Of course I still like the new stuff, and I love to TOFTT, because I'm not afraid to walk if the situation aint right (see my rip-off report 608-525-0053 stay away! ). But just like the other night, my civilian stood me up, so I called Tarina, who had cramps. I then called Scarlet, who had a sore throat, but managed to muscle through. If she had been a no go, I had Ajia lined up next. I never got around to calling Paradise or Sylvia.

So what the fuck guys, buy your b1tch some flowers, then seeing how the w1fe likes them, buy some for your provider.

John Newbie
12-10-10, 00:20
I am browsing the WI section of the forum as I am looking to move back home. The SW scene here in Birmingham, AL can be high volume at times, but you get what you pay for. The escorts on BP don't look at all like the pics, almost all rush you and watch the clock and their idea of GFE is not even laughable.

I might fly up to Madison just to see Scarlet.

Gloo 01
12-16-10, 21:36
Where have all you guys gone to. I can't beleive it. Last year it was busy with reports and good leads. Plus who, what, where, ect. We had contact with each other on who to see and who not to see. Lets start the new year out right. And be brothers of the Bush. Or no Bush. Sorry for the pun.

Ggloo

Permanent Wood
12-18-10, 00:02
Gloo 01, I think things are slow right now. I'm using my hoe phone activity as an economic indicator in making that presumption, being girls are calling, messaging, even emailing me to drum up business. Deals get better as I turn them down. I did see a few new girls from backpage this month, just haven't left any reviews yet. Regulars need attention too, had one at 65, and another, an all day venture, for 250. These are under the radar girls who only see me.

I am working on another girl too, one who I walked with after she tried to pull one over on me a while back. She contacted me, so she must want dick.

Also, at least three of my provider friends are behind bars, I'm staying tuned for their release. They'll be playing catch-up when they get out, will mean more deals.

OldFatUglyGuy
12-20-10, 22:40
Going through Mad staurday to family Christmas, so I figure a little fun before would make it better. Call a girl, she says she does not have room yet, call when I get in town. So I make it to to town, call, she says don't have room yet. Can't get one for awhile. I say how about little latter, about 2, she agrees, says she will do special for the hassle. Well, I call her about 2:15, she is going to get oil changed, said 3. Ok, I hang out, then at 3 she's at walmart, and says 10 min. Ok, so I wait, and wait. Call back, no answer, call again, same. Well, I decide might have to check another, so dial up different girl. She says she's available, I say ok, she says 150, I say only have 100. She says can't do it, well damn. I call back, thinking we could work something out, no answer, I leave message. I wait again, now its 330. I have to be back home to an appointment so I leave, half way home she calls back, says she could do a short program. Well tell her I can't anymore, won't be back, she says how much she wants to see me.

Why didn't she offer short first time, she would of been happy, and so would of I. And why is it so hard fro them to keep there work. Then I think, oh yeah they are ho's. Just wish I had better luck, would of made family time go better

Gloo 01
12-21-10, 00:38
[Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin]

MSN Man
12-24-10, 10:23
Well the list has been rather dead recently, time for us alll to go buy our selves a Holiday Lady. That will give us something to write about here. So As I said Happy Holidays To All

Smith6068
12-27-10, 18:37
Had a great time with Sophie a couple of years ago and would like to repeat, but cannot find her. She was working with Roxy out of her place at the time. I don't know if they had a falling out or what, but he phone number always goes to voice.

She must have been Roxy trained based on what I have read. Arrived at the door in a black neg', escorted me into a very clean room with private bath. Porn was playing on the TV, but that didn't matter to me, not there for porn. The room has a massage table in the center. I am always very polite and respectful. I asked if she would like to take a shower with me, 'sure'. The slippery heavy petting is always fun. Following that and a cooperative toweling off, was the back massage. This it the only area she needs to work on. She didn't quite know what she was doing. The massager the size of a car buffer felt good though. On the flip we got into more heavy petting, switched to 69 for some dining, then cg. She had this position where she totally surrounded my torso. It felt very comfortable. Following the conclusion and very nice discussion through out, she was stretched out on the table. While I was working my way around the table, she reached over and cleaned me uncovered. I'm hooked.

Anyway, dumbass did not get any digits other than the CL ad, and now I can't find her. I have been tempted to see Roxy, I know it would be good. Can't judge by looks and age. There have been a couple of near miss appointments (I couldn't wait that long or she was done for the night) I feel a little strange asking her what happened to Sophie.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gumby1211
01-01-11, 16:05
So its finally been cleared up that hurricane head is a man. Now posting as a tranny.

http://www.tsjuicycouture.com/?zx=3907369c9eecb88

Angel Pie
01-01-11, 22:01
So its finally been cleared up that hurricane head is a man. Now posting as a tranny.

http://www.tsjuicycouture.com/?zx=3907369c9eecb88

OK. Not sure if it proves she or he is a tranny. Someone could have post.

Permanent Wood
01-02-11, 09:32
Not sure about the tranny thing, but at least Hurricane Head has introduced some decent-looking to rather attractive girls to the scene.

Wonder what public restroom Hurricane Head uses? Women's, or Men's?

Coochie Eater
01-02-11, 11:10
Not sure about the tranny thing, but at least Hurricane Head has introduced some decent-looking to rather attractive girls to the scene.

Wonder what public restroom Hurricane Head uses? Women's, or Men's? Look guys, I know her. I know her personally and not professionally. She IS NOT A tranny. Some he / she has pirated Hurricane's pictures and is posting as her.

Jesus.

Gumby1211
01-02-11, 22:02
Look guys, I know her. I know her personally and not professionally. She IS NOT A tranny. Some he / she has pirated Hurricane's pictures and is posting as her.

Jesus. Yeah some one took the time out there day to post a whole site of her LOL plus vids thats only accessible to her account. Plus no one has yet to see if she has a vagina after all this time. Yet she / he is doing anal on that site. If you ask me it doesn't sound right at all.

Permanent Wood
01-03-11, 08:07
Gumby1211, go see for yourself then. Face it, as long as anyone but you is stating something, you will doubt it anyway.

Angel Pie
01-03-11, 10:41
Gumby1211, go see for yourself then. Face it, as long as anyone but you is stating something, you will doubt it anyway.The text is practically verbatim from her Hurricane Head site. It does not seem that improbable.

Too Nice
01-04-11, 04:55
Look guys, I know her. I know her personally and not professionally. She IS NOT A tranny. Don't worry, that doesn't make you gay. And we wouldn't care anyways.

The reason people think she's a tranny is because she looks like one, and only gives oral. He has a price for FS, but it's so high that no one can afford it. A female might show her pussy at some point to at least one person willing to talk about it. He claimed to be a Vivid porn star, so it's really hard to believe that she's shy about showing her pussy in private.

HeavenHell
01-08-11, 18:10
And a dangerous one at that. 'She' used to be known as Joe.

C. E. Don't feel bad if 'she' deepthroated you. You're not the only straight man he deceived.

Angel Pie
01-09-11, 01:05
Until there are pictures proving otherwise, my vote is Eden is a woman. Can we give it a rest now? Is she even providing anymore?

Dover Key
01-17-11, 19:56
My last street walker has given up the trade and cruising seems to be a waist of time. I long for the days of the $30 to $60 back seat full service or for another $20 you could go and do a chick in her friends Apt. I do not make the kind of $ to play the back page and am finding it impossible to find regular chicks on the streets of Madison. I remember when lake point drive was hot. Hell every building that the city knocked down on Badger and Simpson I tagged some nice girl. But no more. LE has won. I have no numbers to trade because I can't find anything. I have done my best scoring when I am out of town over the last 2 years. Is there such a thing as a cheap date in Madison anymore?

Coochie Eater
01-18-11, 05:48
My last street walker has given up the trade and cruising seems to be a waist of time. I long for the days of the $30 to $60 back seat full service or for another $20 you could go and do a chick in her friends Apt. I do not make the kind of $ to play the back page and am finding it impossible to find regular chicks on the streets of Madison. I remember when lake point drive was hot. Hell every building that the city knocked down on Badger and Simpson I tagged some nice girl. But no more. LE has won. I have no numbers to trade because I can't find anything. I have done my best scoring when I am out of town over the last 2 years. Is there such a thing as a cheap date in Madison anymore?Yes, it's Big T!

Sqnlvl
01-18-11, 08:19
My last street walker has given up the trade and cruising seems to be a waist of time. I long for the days of the $30 to $60 back seat full service or for another $20 you could go and do a chick in her friends Apt. I do not make the kind of $ to play the back page and am finding it impossible to find regular chicks on the streets of Madison. I remember when lake point drive was hot. Hell every building that the city knocked down on Badger and Simpson I tagged some nice girl. But no more. LE has won. I have no numbers to trade because I can't find anything. I have done my best scoring when I am out of town over the last 2 years. Is there such a thing as a cheap date in Madison anymore?I saw a skinny blonde last wed on badger near the state building. 11:30 am. No doubt I got the look.

Fishdude
01-25-11, 13:56
I saw a skinny blonde last wed on badger near the state building. 11:30 am. No doubt I got the look.I had some good posts awhile back and was having some hobby fun. Now it's winter and the going is really tough. On top of everything, I recently had some major surgery that is setting back by hobbying. So I don't even know when I will be back in the game. I would need an understanding provider to work with me, but finding anyone is tough. I guess we have to be thankful for what we do have. I will be back with reports as soon as I'm able.

Fd

Michael Icq
01-25-11, 19:54
Hello,

I live in Rockford and would like to drive to see a girl for incall. I am looking for a white girl, young 18-24yo, relatively slender for the midwest, who is clean and nice. If anyone would be willing to message me with a recommendation, then I would appreciate it. The most ideal girl is a nonpro, but I think that's a dream. Backpage girl or escort with a webpage, doesn't matter.

I hardly get to participate in the hobby due to family commitments which don't leave me much free time. I want to make the most of it and not lose an opportunity. I will pay whatever the girl you recommend charges, but prefer $200 or less for 1hour or even 1/2 hour.

Thanks,

Michael

Permanent Wood
01-26-11, 13:56
Summer: http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/upscale-provider-highly-reviewed-available-now-23/3169311

Paradeez: http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/u_-p_-s_-c_-a_-l_-e_-b_-e-_-a_-u_-t_-y_-u_-p_-s_-c_-a_-l_-e_-t_-r_-e_-a_-t_-m_-e_-n_-t-23/3782429

Eva: http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-pics-eva-see-what-all-the-talk-is-about-20/3731444

Victoria: http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/american-classy-full-of-surprises-21/3769758

Layla: http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/now-accepting-all-major-credit-cards-100-special-madisons-1-provider-click-4-details-23/3803573

Brooklyn: http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brooklyns-private-pleasuresdo-u-want-to-meet-the-girl-of-your-dreams-in-person-im-right-here-26/3736910

Nicole: http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-need-a-little-company-today-28/3782289

Nikki: http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-search-stops-here-specials-27/2663818

Talein: http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/book-in-advance-with-talein-22/3567417

First off, what you're asking is a tall order, it's about what we all are looking for, but trolling backpage I plucked off these links for some of the better girls out there that I've either seen, or heard good reports about. There are plenty on backpage that are in the "stay away" category including cash-and-dash Monica. Claudia is another I'm personally staying away from although others have favorable views on.

I know Summer, Nikki, and Eva, all expect to be treated like lay-tees, I know, I've been scolded by them, LOL. Paradeez (or whatever girl I saw that answered at her number) is a little more freaky and naughty. Layla, when she has 80 dollar specials is tempting (even at 100 isn't bad) , but I've never been able to make it happen. Nicole, you may need to light a fire-cracker under her ass to make it seem like you're not fucking a corpse. Brooklyn has a wild look like she may be fun, but never tried her. Victoria used to go by Steph and looks more voluptuous, but never tried her either. Ahh, Talein, been in contact with this chick who seems like is worth a test-drive, but haven't pulled the trigger yet, anyone else?

Permanent Wood
01-27-11, 13:01
I got a private message that I won't post, but I will answer right here.

Thank you and yes I have gotten other queries into my posts and how do I do it. I can't help it, it's just how I am. The last year things have actually escalated and I'm lucky to finish once in an hour. No cocaine, no nothing. Sometimes I use generic V but only a 1/4 of a tablet. I'd go smaller but it is hard to cut it again without it ending up as a pile of powder.

I probably wonder how it is possible for a guy to finish quick. The same way they may wonder how a guy can't help but finish. Believe me, providers HATE that I don't finish easily, and I've been leaving a path of destruction by way of pissed off who*res through no fault of my own.

Coochie Eater
01-28-11, 17:21
I got a private message that I won't post, but I will answer right here.

Thank you and yes I have gotten other queries into my posts and how do I do it. I can't help it, it's just how I am. The last year things have actually escalated and I'm lucky to finish once in an hour. No cocaine, no nothing. Sometimes I use generic V but only a 1/4 of a tablet. I'd go smaller but it is hard to cut it again without it ending up as a pile of powder.

I probably wonder how it is possible for a guy to finish quick. The same way they may wonder how a guy can't help but finish. Believe me, providers HATE that I don't finish easily, and I've been leaving a path of destruction by way of pissed off who*res through no fault of my own.Fuck man, it's a pain! I can't cum most of the time. If I'm with a civilian, they love it. A b1tch can get on me and ride until her brains fall out. Professionals want me done sooner than later, and if it goes over an hour they get all pissy. Christ, what I wouldn't give for a dose of premature ejaculation right now. Pay for an hour and cum 3 times? Hellz yeah! Pay for an hour and have to finish yourself in your bathroom based on the memory? It fucking sucks. Worse than the BEARS.

MrYuiop
01-29-11, 17:11
Can anyone report on her:

http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/dallas-specials-back-in-town-what-u-been-waiting-for-20/3791121

Summer Dias
01-30-11, 12:13
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/attractive-asian-girl-waiting-for-u-im-a-lovely-girl-25/3817289

For my fellow mongers. Called this number and fixed a time. Called 30 minutes before the time to see if we are on schedule. Says running behind by 30 minutes. I agreed. Was given the place. Arrived at the time. Called for details. No response. I waited for 10 minutes and as I was driving out, got a response. Anyways parked back and went inside.

No way close to the girl in the picture. (I tried tineye and that did not come up with a response.) The girl was upfront and started negotiating. I was not in the mood as my johnson had been through without friction for a while. Anyways, put the donation on the tables. She put it back in her purse. We stripped and there goes the cover. Very mechanical. No G. F. E as was told in conversation. A / S/L. 4/5/4.

I would avoid in future. You may negotiate better. YMMV.

MadtownGuy11
01-30-11, 12:27
Does anyone have a review on the hot as hell blond Chrissy. Chicago number. Nice looking girl.

Jetta Nite
02-03-11, 11:38
Looking for a Massage Provider w / HE in Madison area. Have seen Tara on State several times and she is great, but really hard to schedule with.

Thanks.

Caius4321
02-03-11, 15:20
Looking for a Massage Provider w / HE in Madison area. Have seen Tara on State several times and she is great, but really hard to schedule with.

ThanksI agree, Tara is great but really had to schedule with. . . Anyone else out there offering this?

Permanent Wood
02-03-11, 23:10
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/attractive-asian-girl-waiting-for-u-im-a-lovely-girl-25/3817289

For my fellow mongers. Called this number and fixed a time. Called 30 minutes before the time to see if we are on schedule. Says running behind by 30 minutes. I agreed. Was given the place. Arrived at the time. Called for details. No response. I waited for 10 minutes and as I was driving out, got a response. Anyways parked back and went inside.

No way close to the girl in the picture. (I tried tineye and that did not come up with a response.) The girl was upfront and started negotiating. I was not in the mood as my johnson had been through without friction for a while. Anyways, put the donation on the tables. She put it back in her purse. We stripped and there goes the cover. Very mechanical. No G. F. E as was told in conversation. A / S/L. 4/5/4.

I would avoid in future. You may negotiate better. YMMV. Summer Dias, Thanks for the report! I attached her ad:

Qjwin
02-06-11, 16:50
Three hours before kick off, I'm thinking Green Bay 27, Pittsburgh 20. On the Shenk's Corners parlay cards GB is favored by 4, thus I'd take GB to cover and the over. On the Shenk's Corners parlay cards the over under is 45, it's likely going over 45.

"Shenk's Corners" is a Madison neighborhood with a few taverns that distribute parlay cards. Historically the parlay cards were distributed and run by the same organized crime family that still runs the Geisha House. They can get away with pretty much anything they want but let a hobbyist trawl for bootie on Badger and watch out, the police-state will swoop in and nail your azz in a heart beat. Let a brother organize a few gals into an honest, straight-forward call-girl ring and watch out, the police-state will swoop in and nail his azz within a week or so because he's not connected to the organized crime family that runs the Geisha House.

The hypocrisy is breathtaking, but of course officials who are high up are probably being compromised.

Just had to rant a bit.

Good luck and happy hunting!

MadtownGuy11
02-07-11, 11:33
I have been noticing that ads on BP seem to be placed all at the same times, and with the same style and wording. Could the girls all be designing these ads at the same time, using the same pics and what not? Or has LE hired them a designer and are mass producing ads to pinch people?

Also, I have been waiting to hear anything on Dallas or Chrissy. Look TGTBT. They look much better than the usual broads posting though.

Too Nice
02-07-11, 22:40
I have been noticing that ads on BP seem to be placed all at the same times, and with the same style and wording. Could the girls all be designing these ads at the same time, using the same pics and what not? Or has LE hired them a designer and are mass producing ads to pinch people?

Also, I have been waiting to hear anything on Dallas or Chrissy. Look TGTBT. They look much better than the usual broads posting though.Probably a scam, fake pics, etc. Forget LE, lets hope you don't meet up with a pimp.

James5
02-08-11, 10:22
I am from Rockford and the pickins are slim for black providers. Anybody have any recomedations for Madison area? I seen Lexi a year or so back but I haven't seen her post an ad latley.

Thank you

Permanent Wood
02-08-11, 13:07
I am from Rockford and the pickins are slim for black providers. Anybody have any recomedations for Madison area? I seen Lexi a year or so back but I haven't seen her post an ad latley.

Thank you

Just like how you kept quiet on your girl "Lexi" a year ago (while others may have been looking) , so goes the guy (rightfully so in your regard) who has the info you want now.

Or, let me put it this way:

Maybe the guy who could help you out now will remain quiet like you did a year ago with Lexi. Something to ponder now isn't it?

Permanent Wood
02-08-11, 13:38
I have been noticing that ads on BP seem to be placed all at the same times,Means NOTHING, Zippo. BP auto posts ads and thus the same timestamps on multiple listings.

and with the same style and wording.Some examples please? Links?

Could the girls all be designing these ads at the same time?It's possible I suppose, like they all could be menstruating in unison too.

Or has LE hired them a designer and are mass producing ads to pinch people?

You mean like Ralph Lauren or Giorgio Armani? Is that why they have so many speed traps on the belt-line, to generate funds to pay these guys? Oh, and did you look for a Polo disclaimer?

Also, I have been waiting to hear anything on Dallas or Chrissy. Look TGTBT. They look much better than the usual broads posting though.It's already been determined those are FAKE pics. Go knock on their door and find out if you're curious.

James5
02-08-11, 14:06
Just like how you kept quiet on your girl "Lexi" a year ago (while others may have been looking) , so goes the guy (rightfully so in your regard) who has the info you want now.

Or, let me put it this way:

Maybe the guy who could help you out now will remain quiet like you did a year ago with Lexi. Something to ponder now isn't it?Well excuse me! I wasnt on this forum a year ago or I would.

Permanent Wood
02-08-11, 22:12
Michael Icq.

Well fuck! I responded to your post expecting a follow-up response by you?

This member has logged back in but only to ask another question on the Chicago board? WTF! Looks like I wasted my time responding to him. Fuckin' members anyway. Makes me wonder how these guys carry on a conversation in the real world. Do they not realize it's their turn? Well fuck it, some people I guess just can't be helped.

Just looked back at Michael Icq's posts and the guy has a case of the chronic question queezies, his "Senior" status means zilch, my bad for not checking better to begin with.

Permanent Wood
02-09-11, 09:13
Well excuse me! I wasnt on this forum a year ago or I would.Is this your Lexi you saw?

http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andgtandgtandgtandgt-click-here-andltandltandltandlt-shes-back-for-3dayz-only-dont-miss-m3-23/3849382

If so, she is back and we could have still used your report, even a year late.

James5
02-09-11, 10:26
Is this your Lexi you saw?

http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andgtandgtandgtandgt-click-here-andltandltandltandlt-shes-back-for-3dayz-only-dont-miss-m3-23/3849382

If so, she is back and we could have still used your report, even a year late.I don't know if this is the same girl or not. There is no pic and the number is different. She used to have a 608 area code. She used to post alot in madison. I'm just not sure this is the same girl sorry.

James5
02-09-11, 10:54
Is this your Lexi you saw?

If so, she is back and we could have still used your report, even a year late.I found some pics of the Lexi I seen last year. Anyways my experience was ok and I probably would repeat if I had the chance. DATY was on the menu and everything covered. The only thing I didn't like was only one pop for an hour. Utherwise she is a hotty, meet me at the door wearing only a towel. Got to see the goods as soon as I walked in the door. We went to her basment where we spent our time on a blowup air mattress. Made it a little dificult because it was a little underinflated. I hope this helps.

Permanent Wood
02-10-11, 10:38
I found some pics of the Lexi I seen last year. Anyways my experience was ok and I probably would repeat if I had the chance. DATY was on the menu and everything covered. The only thing I didn't like was only one pop for an hour. Otherwise she is a hotty, meet me at the door wearing only a towel. Got to see the goods as soon as I walked in the door. We went to her basement where we spent our time on a blowup air mattress. Made it a little difficult because it was a little under-inflated. I hope this helps.Yup, same girl I was referring to in the ad I linked to with no pic. At least she had a towel on when meeting you. Lexi met me at her glass sliding door wearing only the "curtain" as she slid the door open, which she soon became separated from as we made our way into the bedroom. There was a real bed the time I saw her, and even a second bed out in the living room area.

Those blow-up air-mattresses have got to go, either pump it up hard or shove it to the side and give her the pounding on the floor. Sure you may get some rug-burn on your knees, but your energy exerted when you pound her won't be absorbed into the sponge of an air mattress.

I followed her ads after I saw her and she was putting things into her ads that suggested "more" was available, but I never heard any reports to confirm.

Thanks for clearing up by posting those pics, here's some links to past reports on Lexi:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3928-General-Reports&p=860145&viewfull=1#post860145
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3928-General-Reports&p=870320&viewfull=1#post870320
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3928-General-Reports&p=871439&highlight=lexi#post871439

She has also used the name "Vetta" and has used wording in her ads like: Black & Belizetian (sp?), Caribbean Beauty, and Caribbean Queen.

James5
02-11-11, 10:46
Yup, same girl I was referring to in the ad I linked to with no pic. At least she had a towel on when meeting you. Lexi met me at her glass sliding door wearing only the "curtain" as she slid the door open, which she soon became separated from as we made our way into the bedroom. There was a real bed the time I saw her, and even a second bed out in the living room area.

Those blow-up air-mattresses have got to go, either pump it up hard or shove it to the side and give her the pounding on the floor. Sure you may get some rug-burn on your knees, but your energy exerted when you pound her won't be absorbed into the sponge of an air mattress.

I followed her ads after I saw her and she was putting things into her ads that suggested "more" was available, but I never heard any reports to confirm.

Thanks for clearing up by posting those pics, here's some links to past reports on Lexi:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3928-General-Reports&p=860145&viewfull=1#post860145

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3928-General-Reports&p=870320&viewfull=1#post870320

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3928-General-Reports&p=871439&highlight=lexi#post871439

She has also used the name "Vetta" and has used wording in her ads like: Black & Belizetian (sp?) , Caribbean Beauty, and Caribbean Queen. Thanks for the info. Nice to know she's still around if I feel the need.

Jayson Kay
02-12-11, 03:32
I was wondering if anyone could let me know who the loosest provider they have been with recently is? I like 'them loose and wet and will be in the madison area at the end of next week.

Too Nice
02-13-11, 19:37
I followed her ads after I saw her and she was putting things into her ads that suggested "more" was available, but I never heard any reports to confirm.I read a review once that mentioned BBBJ.

Permanent Wood
02-14-11, 09:27
I read a review once that mentioned BBBJ.I suppose that's where "YMMV" comes in and why we need more input.

Sluggo1
02-14-11, 13:40
I suppose that's where "YMMV" comes in and why we need more input.The one time I saw her it was a CBJ, and I remember her adds at the time usually said "everything covered" or something similar. She was watching the TV the whole time, except when she was blowin me, which was kind of a bummer. Again I guess YMMV is probably true, nice little ass though.

Ftbstrd
02-16-11, 00:42
New to the hobby and I will be traveling back and forth to Madison over the next couple months. Looking for some recommendations so I don't waste my time. Usually prefer my woman mid-30's or younger and white but I am up for any pretty and fun girl these days.

Let me know if anyone can help I will report in on any experiences.

Ftbstrd
02-16-11, 00:48
New to the hobby and looking for some recommendations in the Madison area. I will be traveling back and forth from the east coast of the next couple months and I will be looking for a good time. I prefer my woman mid-30's or younger and white but I am up for any woman is pretty and fun.

Let me know what is in the area and I will be sure to report back.

Mad Jockey
02-16-11, 18:58
The one time I saw her it was a CBJ, and I remember her adds at the time usually said "everything covered" or something similar. She was watching the TV the whole time, except when she was blowin me, which was kind of a bummer. Again I guess YMMV is probably true, nice little ass though.I saw her a few times. Hot little body. Ok attitude got the job done, tasty pussy nice ass. I have not seen her ads recently.

Mad Jockey
02-16-11, 19:07
The one time I saw her it was a CBJ, and I remember her adds at the time usually said "everything covered" or something similar. She was watching the TV the whole time, except when she was blowin me, which was kind of a bummer. Again I guess YMMV is probably true, nice little ass though.I saw her a few times. Hot little body. Ok attitude got the job done, tasty pussy nice ass. I have not seen her ads recently.

Fredricko
02-18-11, 18:47
Until there are pictures proving otherwise, my vote is Eden is a woman. Can we give it a rest now? Is she even providing anymore?Hurricane head was on the Jerry Springer Show Friday Feb. 18, 2011 as a transexual.

Sky Flyer
02-21-11, 09:57
Tara on State Street is taking a bit of a break and won't be back till later this spring. Anyone has any suggestions for a good fun massage?

Coochie Eater
02-21-11, 10:20
Hurricane head was on the Jerry Springer Show Friday Feb. 18, 2011 as a transexual.I don't know what show you were looking at, but neither of those b1tches is Hurricane Head.

I thought the black b1tch said she posted as Fredrico. I'll have to watch the show a second time just to make sure.

Too Nice
02-21-11, 20:33
I don't know what show you were looking at, but neither of those b1tches is Hurricane Head.

I thought the black b1tch said she posted as Fredrico. I'll have to watch the show a second time just to make sure.Hurricane head is white, not black.

Sunflower
02-25-11, 00:45
Tara on State Street is taking a bit of a break and won't be back till later this spring. Anyone has any suggestions for a good fun massage?I e-mailed Tara today and she said that she is not taking a break and was wondering where I heard that.

Sky Flyer
02-25-11, 19:28
I e-mailed Tara today and she said that she is not taking a break and was wondering where I heard that.I must of had some bad sushi and dreamt it. I could of sworn she left me a message saying she was of town.

Too Nice
02-27-11, 19:55
I must of had some bad sushi and dreamt it. I could of sworn she left me a message saying she was of town.Tara can be pretty flaky, so she probably did say that at some point.

Troubadour
03-04-11, 14:18
Tara can be pretty flaky, so she probably did say that at some point.Tara was gone for a little while out West, learning a few new techniques, I heard.

Service Man
03-04-11, 23:46
She's back. She is advertising on BP this week. The last time I saw her she told me she was learning Tantric techniques. I think I should go see her soon, LOL.

SM.

Tara was gone for a little while out West, learning a few new techniques, I heard.

Sunflower
03-05-11, 10:37
She's back. She is advertising on BP this week. The last time I saw her she told me she was learning Tantric techniques. I think I should go see her soon, LOL.

SM.The progam she went to in Arizona was not about Tantric techniques as she thought. So her program is the same as before, but still better then any other massage provider in the area.

Permanent Wood
03-11-11, 06:14
Monica was served with a "Small Claims, Eviction" recently. What, isn't the BIG money rolling in for her?

Barry Soetoro
03-12-11, 23:40
So my parents are like after me and they say I should do something other than stay at home and watch TV and play computer games and look at stuff on the internet and my dad is upset since he has to still go to work but I get money from Obama' stash hopefully Obama will get rid of my dad's job like he did mine and then my dad will get money out of Obama's stash and he will learn that it is like a cool thing to not have to work. So to get away from my parents I went to Madison since Obama says we need to protest and I came up here and I saw Michael Moore who was giving a speech and is a great film amker and he is kind of fat but that does not mean he is not real smart. But then when that was done I wanted to have some fun like I did when I came up heer last year. I will talk more aboutv that than I am talking about the protest since this is all about girls and not about protests but that is why I was here.

So I was in downtown Madison and it was real crowded and I went to Rising Sun like I did before nad this time instead of having lots of girls there was only one but she was not real attractive and I forget her name even though she told me and she asked if I was there before and I said yes and then she said that she was the only girl around I decided since I was paying lots of money I wanted a hot girl. So I went to th Geisha House.

This time I figured I would pay more and I picked a blonde girl and she said her name was Taylor and she took me to the room and said it was 160 for everything and I decided to do this since it was less than the girl said the first time I was there and I knew there were no hot girls at Rising Sun so then I took a shower and Taylor cam back and went right into the action she is like in her early 20s and has really nice tits she is not fat but is not skinny either more than avergae and she acted like she really liked sex and said she told her boyfriend about all the guys she would do at work whihc would be strange for me sinceif I had a girlfriend I would not want her doing other guys let alone having her tell me about it and if I had a girlfriedn I would not be doing this either since I would be doing her. So this place is not as good as Rising Sun since insteadd of beds they have really thin tables to do stuff on and they are real hard but the Rising Sun was much more comfotable they are laos better than the Lingerie chops in Rorkford but not so much more comfortable to sya drive to Madison for since gas is real expensive again President Bush must have agents at work and it was also cheaper at Rising Sun but this time only by $20 so unless the girls at Rising Sun are a lot uglier I would go there although you have tp pay to park in donwtown Madison and it was hard to find a place to park with all the pople at the protest but they may stop someday. So then when taylor adn I were done doing it she wanted me to come back in the shower with me and that was real fun although it did not last long and we did not do anything sexual it was more just to rinse off so then I dried off and got my clothes on again and Taylor and I hugged before I left.

Kimosabe
03-13-11, 09:47
Absolutely beautiful post, Barry S

Permanent Wood
03-13-11, 11:34
Moved from Ripoff Reports Thread for further discussion:

Actually most escorts have a long rap sheet and use hard drugs. I've learned the real name of a several escorts, and I looked all of them up on CCAP. It shocked me how big their rap sheets were. Many had been arrested for drugs, theft, and stalking. Evictions are common too, as is driving without a license.

Once you learn all this, its pretty clear why you should never trust these hoes. Also another big one is Paternity cases. I just checked out a provider who had all the usual AND a Paternity case. Then I ran the name of the baby's daddy and 2 pages popped up. Not only the paternity case that brought me there, but one more paternity case with a different baby's momma and I haven't checked page 2 yet. Both cases only 2 months apart (couldn't keep it in his pants). Checked out the other baby's momma, this new baby's momma not only had the paternity case that brought me to her, but again yet another paternity case with another baby's daddy! This baby's momma also has "Support/Maintenance Actions" cases against 2 (TWO) other baby's daddys but no paternity cases with them. I guess no doubt who the daddy was in those cases. Jeezus, better than watching Saturday morning cartoons! I could go on and on I don't see an end. All this is in addition to endless restraining orders, battery, theft, drugs, you name it.

MadtownGuy11
03-13-11, 12:19
Moved from Ripoff Reports Thread for further discussion:

Also another big one is Paternity cases. I just checked out a provider who had all the usual AND a Paternity case. Then I ran the name of the baby's daddy and 2 pages popped up. Not only the paternity case that brought me there, but one more paternity case with a different baby's momma and I haven't checked page 2 yet. Both cases only 2 months apart (couldn't keep it in his pants). Checked out the other baby's momma, this new baby's momma not only had the paternity case that brought me to her, but again yet another paternity case with another baby's daddy! This baby's momma also has "Support / Maintenance Actions" cases against 2 (TWO) other baby's daddys but no paternity cases with them. I guess no doubt who the daddy was in those cases. Jeezus, better than watching Saturday morning cartoons! I could go on and on I don't see an end. All this is in addition to endless restraining orders, battery, theft, drugs, you name it. Nice. This does not surprise me at all.

Snowsofa
03-15-11, 13:38
I think I am completely into her photos. But it is always hard to tell. Brooklyn is on the top of my list, but this gal look cute. Anyone have tried?

Thanks!

http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/a-real-unforgetable-blonde-beauty-22/3926341

Permanent Wood
03-15-11, 16:01
there was a girl advertising on backpage (maybe still is) that was a very popular former **** street walker in another part of the country that no one seemed to figure out. i got the heads up a long time ago from a senior member through private message.

there was also a girl advertising on backpage who started out right on badger ave. no one seemed to figure this one out either. a member from the board picked up a street walker and reported way back with full description. he shared her number with me so i had it on my phone. subsequently, i saw a random, new (at the time) girl from backpage and ended up negotiating a pretty nice two nutt deal with her with almost no rules. it was all out abandonment. she was very green. afterwords, she gave me her personal email, phone number and ******* page. i entered this personal phone number of hers into my phone, and to my shock, it was already saved. it was the girl's number given to me from the member who picked her up on badger ave! that confirmed his story and this girl as having got her start out on badger ave.

there was also a girl advertising on backpage who i tried to see and ended up with a small family tree of hoes willing to provide. i had access to a daughter, then her step-mom, who being she was a step-mom was only a few years older! i think there was a sister or step-sister available too, but never did her.

Too Nice
03-16-11, 23:54
there was a girl advertising on backpage (maybe still is) that was a very popular former **** street walker in another part of the country that no one seemed to figure out. i got the heads up a long time ago from a senior member through private message.

there was also a girl advertising on backpage who started out right on badger ave. no one seemed to figure this one out either. a member from the board picked up a street walker and reported way back with full description. he shared her number with me so i had it on my phone. subsequently, i saw a random, new (at the time) girl from backpage and ended up negotiating a pretty nice two nutt deal with her with almost no rules. it was all out abandonment. she was very green. afterwords, she gave me her personal email, phone number and * page. i entered this personal phone number of hers into my phone, and to my shock, it was already saved. it was the girl's number given to me from the member who picked her up on badger ave! that confirmed his story and this girl as having got her start out on badger ave.

there was also a girl advertising on backpage who i tried to see and ended up with a small family tree of hoes willing to provide. i had access to a daughter, then her step-mom, who being she was a step-mom was only a few years older! i think there was a sister or step-sister available too, but never did her.do we get any clues or does everyone need to avoid every provider on bp? .

Permanent Wood
03-23-11, 03:06
Do we get any clues or does everyone need to avoid every provider on BP? .Not everyone, plus you don't see providers anyway (or at least you don't post about them if you do) so what are you talking about?

Permanent Wood
03-23-11, 03:18
One of the girls who uses backpage was busted very recently. It's one I've seen myself.

Too Nice
03-24-11, 00:55
Not everyone, plus you don't see providers anyway (or at least you don't post about them if you do) so what are you talking about?Of course I don't break the law. I never will.

Sky Flyer
03-24-11, 08:16
One of the girls who uses backpage was busted very recently. It's one I've seen myself.Give us a hint.

Permanent Wood
03-24-11, 09:56
One of the girls who uses backpage was busted very recently. It's one I've seen myself.
Give us a hint.I sent PM with her provider name. Legit provider that fell on the misfortune of being busted.

Sky Flyer
03-24-11, 18:42
I sent PM with her provider name. Legit provider that fell on the misfortune of being busted.Talking with the ladys I see from Backpage and some of them believe they get calls from LE somewhat frequently. Not sure if they develop a sense for who's legit or not. They all need to be careful, the Mad Town police is out there apparently.

Permanent Wood
03-26-11, 10:22
One of the girls who uses backpage was busted very recently. It's one I've seen myself.Onna must have been on an outcall outside of Dane County and it turned out to be a sting and she got busted for prostitution and masturbation. She's in the "stay away" category with me anyway, but still hate to see anyone fall victim to this kind of misfortune.

ChrlyHarper
03-28-11, 20:02
Until there are pictures proving otherwise, my vote is Eden is a woman. Can we give it a rest now? Is she even providing anymore?Was cruising backpage out of boredom on saw A ad for Ts Keira she looks a lot like Hurricane head Eden but I could be wrong.

Racert
03-29-11, 14:02
was cruising backpage out of boredom on saw a ad for ts keira she looks a lot like hurricane head eden but i could be wrong.It is Huricane Head.

You are not wrong.

Angel Pie
03-29-11, 18:09
It is Huricane Head. You are not wrong.Why do all the posts confirming Eden is a man come from first time posters?

Discretewill
03-30-11, 19:43
Was cruising backpage out of boredom on saw A ad for Ts Keira she looks a lot like Hurricane head Eden but I could be wrong.I've seen the ads the past couple of days for this TS Keira. Those are pictures of ol-Hurrican Head / Eden.

I'd have to guess the guys on here defending him / her didn't know what exactly they were with in the past.

ChrlyHarper
03-30-11, 20:26
I've seen the ads the past couple of days for this TS Keira. Those are pictures of ol-Hurrican Head / Eden.

I'd have to guess the guys on here defending him / her didn't know what exactly they were with in the past.I once about year and haft ago now I seen A girl that was working with her / him. She meet me at the door (Eden) and did the le check while the girl I came to see was on the couch in witch then Eden retreated to the bedroom and left me in the living room with the Girl. $ for hfhr and all I got was HE Everything else was A Total upsell for GFE was going to be $$$ more at that point was happy to get that. Now in hind site glad I didn't see Eden and get the surpize of my life.

Angel Pie
03-31-11, 00:47
the guys defending him / her As another woman defending her, I think it is just mean-spirited!

Moonroach
03-31-11, 16:36
If anyone has any information on this let know. I'd rather not do another rip-off report. She has 2 BP ads and sounds interesting. Let me know.

http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-curvy-girl-ready-to-spoil-you-28/4013521

http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/busty-brainy-beautiful-and-up-all-night-29/3995186

Troubadour
04-01-11, 10:49
A few weeks ago I took one for the team on this. I should have reported. The pics are her, but probably the best day possible and from the best angle. You might notice that she's BBW from her face in the pics and that would be correct. When I saw her, she was look pretty nappy, although I think it was last minute. Still, it was bad enough that I didn't even want to find out of if she kissed etc. Just wanted to get out of there. I went with a BBBJ which was serviceable.

She is as nice and witty as she advertises. F.

If you do go there, I wouldn't pay more than $80. She may, though provide the right GFE for the right person. Or me, it wasn't happening though.

If anyone has any information on this let know. I'd rather not do another rip-off report. She has 2 BP ads and sounds interesting. Let me know.

http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-curvy-girl-ready-to-spoil-you-28/4013521

http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/busty-brainy-beautiful-and-up-all-night-29/3995186

Discretewill
04-01-11, 14:18
As another woman defending her, I think it is just mean-spirited!Not being mean spirited, I haven't even remotely gone there. A few years back there were plenty of rumors. Then Hurricane Head disappears for a good while on BP / Madison scene. Suddenly there's a new TS posting various pics of themselves (and the pics are clearly Hurricane Head).

Either they are hacked right into Hurricane's computer and getting newer photos all the time or (the more likely) it is as people always suspected, she's a he.

Different strokes for different folks. But if you're a he / she and trying to pass as a she? That's messed up.

If know where I stand, no thanks. As for Hurricane? If it's the worst kind of bait and switch, she / he best be well defended. A hidden package with the wrong monger and the she / he is going to be left in bad bad shape.

Why did Hurricane Head suddenly depart the scene for a long while anyways?

Moonroach
04-04-11, 09:00
That really help me with my decision. I son't know what was up with the Madison girls last week. I made several appointments and all of the agreed to greek. When it came time to make the second call to get their location the Madison girls wouldn't pick up the phone. The only girls that did were from Chicago and I've been ripped off by Chi-town girls before. They promise everything, but just try to get out of there with just your money or a HJ.

I did see Raven.

http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/specials_-fun_-_-sexy-_-hottie-_-available-_-23/3576856

She's a bit heavier than the pictures, but delivered the greek she promised. She's a little rushed in her session. Just get the half hour. Other than that she was great. FS in cowgirl, mish and side by side. Greek in cowgirl, mish and side by side. She is the only provider I have seen that does ATM and I didn't need to ask. She just let me pound that ass and the pop my dick right into her mouth. Very hot. I would see her again.

Let me know if anyone has had any experience with Raven. I'd like to know if that was her usual level of service or just a fluke.

A few weeks ago I took one for the team on this. I should have reported. The pics are her, but probably the best day possible and from the best angle. You might notice that she's BBW from her face in the pics and that would be correct. When I saw her, she was look pretty nappy, although I think it was last minute. Still, it was bad enough that I didn't even want to find out of if she kissed etc. Just wanted to get out of there. I went with a BBBJ which was serviceable.

She is as nice and witty as she advertises. F.

If you do go there, I wouldn't pay more than $80. She may, though provide the right GFE for the right person. Or me, it wasn't happening though.

ScoutingAgent
04-04-11, 23:41
This girl is part Dwarf and part Ugly! I'm serious guys, I think she has a bit of Dwarfism in her blood. You know. Little arms and legs, but big ass and head. I'm sick and tired of these Madison services using bs pix just to increase business. She's kinda close to the pic she's using but can't fool my eyes. Moving on. Has anyone seen a blonde stripper who lives around Langdon St? I'm wondering if she's the one posting as Tina? I've got a stripper addiction and man o' man I've got to hankern' for one right NOW! If anyone knows of some really HOT strippers who do 1on1's, please do tell.

Too Nice
04-05-11, 19:08
I'm serious guys, I think she has a bit of Dwarfism in her blood. You know. Little arms and legs, but big ass and head.How big is her pussy and asshole, I'm serious guy.

ScoutingAgent
04-05-11, 22:40
Who cares, move on to something better! Just don't go see natalia and her fat blonde pimp & black pimp over at one of the easte town motels. Hotel are where you get bait and switched. Pimp gets $$$ then sends you 2 room where escorts not the same in pic then you never see pimp or escort again.

ChrlyHarper
04-06-11, 10:29
OK I have some time and A little extra cash heading to Madison. Witch girl should I see Kayla, Jessica, Sabrina, or Brooklyn just looking for one that pics are accurate.

Member #4154
04-06-11, 12:29
OK I have some time and A little extra cash heading to Madison. Witch girl should I see Kayla, Jessica, Sabrina, or Brooklyn just looking for one that pics are accurate.If you are referring to the brunette Jessica, that appears on BP from time to time, she is a lot of fun, and her rates are fair. CBJ, DATY, LK nice gal.

Gloo 01
04-06-11, 22:39
Excuse me if she covers your dick, but lets you go down on her. Who is being protected? Like they say, when your brain goess to your cock, you are in deep trouble.

ScoutingAgent
04-06-11, 22:52
She usually posts pix with her face hidden but last night she must have forgotten. She's mega hot. I'm just currious if the pix are accurate or not? She's a college girl whos tall, white, and thin. Anyone seen her? Hows her service?

ScoutingAgent
04-06-11, 22:57
She's using false pix. The pix depict a hot tan skined latina but this girl is dark black with national geographic type boobs! She up sells you too. First asks for 175 then to perform more se'll ask for more! Shut it down boys, shut it down!

Snowsofa
04-07-11, 08:43
I met her couple times last year.

She is about one of the best in the area, east side hotel, about 120 half hour, young and nice skill.

She usually posts pix with her face hidden but last night she must have forgotten. She's mega hot. I'm just currious if the pix are accurate or not? She's a college girl whos tall, white, and thin. Anyone seen her? Hows her service?

ChrlyHarper
04-07-11, 09:34
She usually posts pix with her face hidden but last night she must have forgotten. She's mega hot. I'm just currious if the pix are accurate or not? She's a college girl whos tall, white, and thin. Anyone seen her? Hows her service?I have seen her a few years back. She went by the name of Jen. Gives A great CBJ likes just about any position and you can even get and extra nut.

ChrlyHarper
04-08-11, 23:45
Thanks for all the good info on my last request on A good provider. Do to work I lost my extra free time and ended up in Rockford on business and saw Hayley at ELB. I had read on the Rockford board that she was back there. And knowing what A talent she was couldn't stay away. She does everything covered but her oral skills are still top notch and playing with those double f's she has, are Worth your time to check out. She is a classy lady and I hope that I have to go down there more in the future.

MSN Man
05-20-11, 21:31
Ran into Michelle recently and had a great time (as always ). She is still around and doing the same. It has been super dead on the strolls (all of them) , but hopefully with nicer weather here the ladys will return. Well Happy and SAFE hunting to all

Qjwin
05-21-11, 16:59
Hey everyone: providers and hobbyists; we need to clean up the names etc. Things are getting confusing as fuck! There are too many Laylas and too many Bella / Belldonnas, so please providers use an original name! Also, to hobbyists who post: be sure to post correctly and specifically about who you specifically saw. It's unfair to a quality provider to be dragged through the mud just be / see she happens to share a similar name to someone who's a ripoff.

Stay safe everyone.

Andy54
05-22-11, 00:56
Who is Michelle and where are the strolls?

Ran into Michelle recently and had a great time (as always ). She is still around and doing the same. It has been super dead on the strolls (all of them) , but hopefully with nicer weather here the ladys will return. Well Happy and SAFE hunting to all

Qjwin
05-22-11, 16:46
Be careful everyone. LE is monitoring this board for intel. Remember the big news story in the Spring of 2010, well they're up to the same sh't because the weather is getting nice.

Funny, the GH and RS can operate totally and completely scot-free without any police-state encroachment but God forbid someone wants to enjoy a quick BJ from an SW. The hypocrisy is breathtaking. Of course the reason LE refuses and is flat out scared to go after the GH and RS is because upper level respectable people in the local business and government community are highly connected to the RS and GH.

Mind you, I'm not advocating that the police-state harass and shut down the RS and GH, far from it. It's the hypocrisy that's extraordinary. Also, the argument that "well one (GH RS) is in private and the other is in public (SW)" doesn't wash at all since LE wastes no chance in busting any black guy who has women working for him out of a motel or call girl service.

Be careful who you talk to on this board!

Stay safe everyone.

Davidonecall
05-22-11, 17:01
We are having the same problem. The cook county sheriff (police) is participating in the show cops so we are feeling the heat and on top of this you can be on a tv show. Let be careful because you never know who is next. Be safe.

Be careful everyone. LE is monitoring this board for intel. Remember the big news story in the Spring of 2010, well they're up to the same sh't because the weather is getting nice.

Funny, the GH and RS can operate totally and completely scot-free without any police-state encroachment but God forbid someone wants to enjoy a quick BJ from an SW. The hypocrisy is breathtaking. Of course the reason LE refuses and is flat out scared to go after the GH and RS is because upper level respectable people in the local business and government community are highly connected to the RS and GH.

Mind you, I'm not advocating that the police-state harass and shut down the RS and GH, far from it. It's the hypocrisy that's extraordinary. Also, the argument that "well one (GH RS) is in private and the other is in public (SW)" doesn't wash at all since LE wastes no chance in busting any black guy who has women working for him out of a motel or call girl service.

Be careful who you talk to on this board!

Stay safe everyone.

BellaDonna2
06-04-11, 10:21
Ok so I am trying to get some reviews, and one of my girlfriends told me I should give specials to people who give reviews. I need some advice. Do I give specials for people who say they are going to give a review and then if they decide they are not going to or never planned on it in the first place iam screwed. Or do I just take it as it comes? And if I do decided to give spacials to people who review, how do I make sure they plan on giving a review? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Belladonna

Permanent Wood
06-04-11, 12:49
BellaDonna2, I don't think a review should be coaxed in any way, shape, or form. I think the best, most honest and reliable reviews that the hobbyist can use to gauge a provider, come from a session where the provider has no clue that she is being evaluated at the time. Imagine if you knew the guy was going to review you, you would obviously, (or I would think) be in a different mode to please and perform. We want the real scoop, not a scripted one.

Phompee
06-04-11, 13:53
I'd say throw in some extras, discount, whatever as a thank you to someone who reviewed on his next visit.

Phompee.

Ok so I am trying to get some reviews, and one of my girlfriends told me I should give specials to people who give reviews. I need some advice. Do I give specials for people who say they are going to give a review and then if they decide they are not going to or never planned on it in the first place iam screwed. Or do I just take it as it comes? And if I do decided to give spacials to people who review, how do I make sure they plan on giving a review? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Belladonna

BellaDonna2
06-04-11, 17:33
I'd say throw in some extras, discount, whatever as a thank you to someone who reviewed on his next visit.

PhompeeThanks for the great advice. I will definatly offer a special thank you to those who do on there second trip, and perma wood. You to. Thats what I thought so I found it kinda funny when my girl friend told me thats what I should do. I would never want to coax some one for a good review. But as far as giving some thing more cause I know they are going to review me would never happen. If I am not on my A game I will not take a call. The one thing I have learned is its my return customers that make business count. And its my goal not only to please but to make you want to come back time after time.

ChrlyHarper
06-05-11, 09:26
Thanks for the great advice. I will definatly offer a special thank you to those who do on there second trip, and perma wood. You to. Thats what I thought so I found it kinda funny when my girl friend told me thats what I should do. I would never want to coax some one for a good review. But as far as giving some thing more cause I know they are going to review me would never happen. If I am not on my A game I will not take a call. The one thing I have learned is its my return customers that make business count. And its my goal not only to please but to make you want to come back time after time.I have found in this hobby that when find A provider that gives good service you tend to go back and when you give her A good review A lot of times they will give even better sevice in thanks they will give A discount as well. And I do plan on going to see Belladonna2 in the ner future just my 2 cents.

Coochie Eater
06-05-11, 14:43
I just posted a new thread under quest line. I had a GREAT time with this girl and highly recommend. Please read my report, then get back to me if you want digits.

Cooch

Smiling Fox
06-05-11, 15:50
I am coming into your fair city. 3rd week of June. Thru the weekend. I have RTFF. Briefly. Sounds like you have the same skank / skamming ladies here, that we have in Baltimore. And it sounds like Your LE officials are clamping down too. With so much crime, Well. No politics here.

I have made some fine contacts with some ladies. Mature, Classy, Mostly from Eros, or Sugar Dad. I also have a post running on BP and CL. To pick up a local.

I am sorta tentatively booked up. Well could be when my plans solidify. But I also understand the local atmosphere is best known by locals. SO.

Gentleman, (LOL as loose term used to entice your undeserved respect) , If you have some information, direction, advice, recommendations, I would be welcome to take them. It is good to always refer to the local pro's.

And, I will, well should have some internet access while in Madison. I think there is a bar in close by me. I can usually repay information with a healthy refreshment, and some good conversation. Just incase I'm not tied up. LOL.

Oh, one thing I didn't find. Is there a stroll, a loop, an area, just incase I feel the need to go out during the day, or late at night, and might want to P / U a walker. Prefer WSW.

Thanks in advance, fellow mongers, and be sure to keep you own ladies home and snug while I'm in town. LOL.

Smiling Fox, ; }

One Dery
06-09-11, 16:17
So I've been out lately looking for a little company. With all this warm weather I figured I would stumble across something. Nada.

I drove the badger loop yesterday after lunch from 1:30-2. All I saw was road construction on Badger going up the hill past BK. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come this summer.

Going to make it a long summer if it is.

Anyone had any luck lately?

Coochie Eater
06-15-11, 16:19
Well I'll be fucked with a rusty pitchfork. I read on here how scarce good companionship is. I read about the ripoffs, the up-sellers, the clock watchers, the no shows, and the fake pics. Man it's rough out there.

Then I post about a sweet babe that's got a great booty and LIKES what she does. Reasonable rates, NO clock watching, clean apartment, GREAT ASS. Oh and did I say GREAT ASS? And did I post pics? Yep I did. And did I hear back from anyone?

Nope, sure didn't.

So I guess you guys would rather cruise Badger looking for the h00kers that LE have driven off the streets than PM me for her digits.

Same with the massage provider I posted. Legitimate massage provider willing to do HE. I sent her info to 10 seniors expressing interest in massages. How many calls did she get? 1! After all the b1tching, one guy calls her.

So I guess you guys would rather b1tch and wank than get a great experience.

Meh.

Caseyw
06-16-11, 09:35
Dear Coochie,

I am a fellow hobbyist near Wausau. I wanted to thank you and others for your contributions and guidance.

I, desperatley, wanted to ask for the ladies contact info that you scored off of Qwest, but did not as I am not a senior member here. While I am on HoH, I am not a frequent enough hobbyist to earn the right to request numbers from seniors yet.

Again, thanks to all of you seniors that do contribute.

Myself, I have used the Quest lines in Milwaukee, not Madison, with limited succes.

I'll write more reports as I find them.

Wanttoknow67
06-16-11, 12:30
Well I haven't been in the Madison area for almost a year. But I can tell you if Coochie Eater says its so IT IS SO. The lead he gave me was spot on. Now somebody step up to the plate and help these girls out.

Well I'll be fucked with a rusty pitchfork. I read on here how scarce good companionship is. I read about the ripoffs, the up-sellers, the clock watchers, the no shows, and the fake pics. Man it's rough out there.

Then I post about a sweet babe that's got a great booty and LIKES what she does. Reasonable rates, NO clock watching, clean apartment, GREAT ASS. Oh and did I say GREAT ASS? And did I post pics? Yep I did. And did I hear back from anyone?

Nope, sure didn't.

So I guess you guys would rather cruise Badger looking for the h00kers that LE have driven off the streets than PM me for her digits.

Same with the massage provider I posted. Legitimate massage provider willing to do HE. I sent her info to 10 seniors expressing interest in massages. How many calls did she get? 1! After all the b1tching, one guy calls her.

So I guess you guys would rather b1tch and wank than get a great experience.

Meh.

Kent123
06-30-11, 00:52
Saw both them last night for an awesome two girl time! Was greeted by two beautiful women at the door only wearing towels. Chit chated for a min I went in took a shower got cleaned up for yjeese two. Came out of the shower to a heating pad on the bed for me to relax on, I got a little more aquainted with gabrellia as I have become a regular with belladonna, cause her service is unmatched! Gabrellia started giving me oral as belladonna was was dfk with me. I got to say they both have amazing oral skills! We had some more fun as they both performed oral then came to the real fun I did both of them doggie and finished mush on belladonna. This OS my third review on belladonna and the service keeps getting better! This was gabrellas first day in town from Vegas and she is also a keeper! She is tall great breasts very pretty just a really fun person! I recommend the two girl but you can't go wrong if you pick either one. Big thumbs up for gabrellia and belladonna, don't wait give them a call! Well worth the roses!

BellaDonna2
07-05-11, 01:01
I need some advice, I have a special talent, well not talent but I am one of the few woman in the world that is a squirter. I am wondering if you all think this is some thing that is marketable? Iam not sure if thats some thing guys are interested in or not? I could use all of your guys opinion. Thanks so much. XOXO Belladonna

Permanent Wood
07-05-11, 11:30
BellaDonna2, squirting>marketable? I'm sure it is. Can you describe your squirting ability? How often (frequency), how much (volume), how far (distance), and how many "pulses" you can do? Basically, tell us more. What triggers it for you? Penetration alone? Having your clit stimulated? I know of a girl who instead of actually squirting, she oozed a little when her trigger was pulled, still nice but no squirt.

BellaDonna2
07-05-11, 15:33
BellaDonna2, squirting>marketable? I'm sure it is. Can you describe your squirting ability? How often (frequency), how much (volume), how far (distance), and how many "pulses" you can do? Basically, tell us more. What triggers it for you? Penetration alone? Having your clit stimulated? I know of a girl who instead of actually squirting, she oozed a little when her trigger was pulled, still nice but no squirt.No oozing. I am a sqirter. I can make myself squirt, I can squirt with penetration. And I am known to be messy. As far as distance I have squirted my partner head to to toe. Changing the bedding is a must. I have squirted multi times on several occations.

XOXO Belladonna

Permanent Wood
07-05-11, 16:05
BellaDonna2, sounds like you're a real gusher! How come no one ever mentioned this? Is this something you can control? As in, shut off the function during a date? Does the squirting coincide with an orgasm? Are the two synonymous? What does the expellant smell or taste like? Lab analysis anyone?

Stoker999
07-05-11, 17:45
BellaDonna2, sounds like you're a real gusher! How come no one ever mentioned this? Is this something you can control? As in, shut off the function during a date? Does the squirting coincide with an orgasm? Are the two synonymous? What does the expellant smell or taste like? Lab analysis anyone?We already know Belladonna is outstanding, through and through. I'll vouch for Belladonna's special skill, and it is hot! Belladonna doesn't do anything half heartedly, and she's true to form when she gushes.

Qjwin
07-05-11, 18:50
I need some advice, I have a special talent, well not talent but I am one of the few woman in the world that is a squirter. I am wondering if you all think this is some thing that is marketable? Iam not sure if thats some thing guys are interested in or not? I could use all of your guys opinion. Thanks so much. XOXO BelladonnaIndeed it is. Almost anything you can think of some guy out there will give a slew of roses for. Now that you've posted this bit of info some lurkers who have that particular interest will be contacting you in no time.

Stay safe.

Kimosabe
07-05-11, 21:43
What does the expellant smell or taste like?

Jeebus, PW,"expellant" (sic)?

I'm surprised you haven't experienced this thrill yet. There are a lot of girls that "squirt'.

BellaDonna2
07-05-11, 23:14

I'm surprised you haven't experienced this thrill yet. There are a lot of girls that "squirt'.I guess I am not quite sure what it tastes like, however I will say I am more then sure I have ingested some of it. I will keep to my moto and keep oit real with everyone who reads this and may not know like the others I see tthat already know that I have a special someone in my life a sagnificant other. We have ruined mattreses before, had to throw them out, and he has given himself a stomach ach consuming to much of it. Is it something I can control? Some times. I can make my self not squirt. I can hold it back, sometimes. Can I make my self squirt yes with certine stimulation I can. It takes alot out of you though physically. As far as being alot of girls out there I aint so sure about that I work in a brothel with lots of girls and I was always the only one with that kind of party. But Iam sure some woman don't even know they can. I did not till I was 24. I had my child at 20. So. Maybe they just do not know they can.

Coochie Eater
07-05-11, 23:35

I'm surprised you haven't experienced this thrill yet. There are a lot of girls that "squirt'.Some women squirt, but all women seep ejaculate when they cum really hard. If you've eaten pussy and done a really good job of it, your babe will start to get really wet. That's female ejaculate. There's a point in eating pussy where a b1tch's pussy will start to taste really sweet, almost like honey. Well guys, that's squirt. Whether she squirts or not, that's the nectar of the gods you're tasting right there. Now if she learns to clamp those pussy muscles long enough, that ejaculate will build up until KAPOW! The shit flies everywhere. My newest find was sitting on my face the other night, pushing her long thick clit between my lips. She started to struggle to get off me, but I grabbed her arms and pulled her deeper into my mouth. A warm stream unleashed itself and ran down my chin and neck."Oh, I'm so embarrassed," she moaned, but I knew what had happened. It was the first time she squirted so she though she'd peed. She had no idea what had happened.

But I did. Her coochie tasted much sweeter than it had right before the gush. To reward her, I went to town on that clit like Michael Vick's pitbull in a grudge match. YES! She didn't stay embarrassed for long because she was too busy flopping and screaming and banging her head on the wall.

Ok, you sick fucks. Let's hear your squirt stories. Am I the only guy here who likes it? I hope not.

Lonelyguy128
07-07-11, 10:35
I need some advice, I have a special talent, well not talent but I am one of the few woman in the world that is a squirter. I am wondering if you all think this is some thing that is marketable? Iam not sure if thats some thing guys are interested in or not? I could use all of your guys opinion. Thanks so much. XOXO BelladonnaYou could sure as hell market it to me.

I've only experienced squirting once, not with a provider. I was doing DATY with two fingers massaging the G spot when I felt the vagina wall swell. I had no idea what happened, but all of a sudden the gush came and I thought I got peed on. Of course it did not smell like pee and as I recall did not really have an odor at all. It was kind of like warm water, but made a helluva stain on the sheets.

My best recent experience was with a classy spinner in Vegas, a gorgeous petite blonde. I was having fun with DATY and eventually she moved around to the 69 position. After awhile she started moaning and moving around so much that I thought she was faking, but then she quivered and I tasted a thick, very sweet fluid. That was in May and I still have the wonderful taste of it in my head.

I'm in Milwaukee, but it sounds like I have to work on a road trip to Madison.

By the way, redtube has some excellent free videos of squirters.

BellaDonna2
07-07-11, 21:30
You could sure as hell market it to me.

I've only experienced squirting once, not with a provider. I was doing DATY with two fingers massaging the G spot when I felt the vagina wall swell. I had no idea what happened, but all of a sudden the gush came and I thought I got peed on. Of course it did not smell like pee and as I recall did not really have an odor at all. It was kind of like warm water, but made a helluva stain on the sheets.

My best recent experience was with a classy spinner in Vegas, a gorgeous petite blonde. I was having fun with DATY and eventually she moved around to the 69 position. After awhile she started moaning and moving around so much that I thought she was faking, but then she quivered and I tasted a thick, very sweet fluid. That was in May and I still have the wonderful taste of it in my head.

I'm in Milwaukee, but it sounds like I have to work on a road trip to Madison.

By the way, redtube has some excellent free videos of squirters.Well then consider it done. Iam a down to earth girl and love to have fun. So if you think you can handel it give me a call. I am going to try and BLOW your mind thats for sure. Make sure you call to set some thing up I am getting pretty busy and some times it can be hard to find an opening. XOXO Belladonna

SexyLayla123
07-08-11, 00:46
No oozing. I am a sqirter. I can make myself squirt, I can squirt with penetration. And I am known to be messy. As far as distance I have squirted my partner head to to toe. Changing the bedding is a must. I have squirted multi times on several occations.

XOXO BelladonnaBellaDonna,

I'm so glad that you brought this topic up because I never thought of myself as a Squirter but after reading your post and reading the comments that others have posted. I have realized I am a Squirter as well. I've noticed several times that my sheets have been soaked and thinking to myself " What the hell happend here "? I tell you when you goosh, you really goosh. You defenitely have to change the sheets. LOL. Thank you for letting me know that there are other people out here that have expierenced the same thing. Everyone have a Safe and Wonderful weekend.

Yours Truely,

SexyLayla

SexyLayla123
07-08-11, 01:00
I just have to say Thanks to everyone who posted comments about Squirting. I have to tell you I feel a little on the blonde side but I have never been a blonde. Guess we all have our moments. I have had several expierences where my bed and been drenched after playing, always wondered why the hell my bed was so wet and had such a Sweet smell. But after reading more information on Squirting and reading the posts on USG, I finally realized I am a Squirter. I defenitely agree with Belladonna you defenitely have to change the sheets. LOL. I mean when I GOOSH, I GOOSH. What an AMAZING feeling. I can say I can't turn it off and on as I would like to but I can say I Squirt@least 75% of the time. It's like a waterfall. Thanks everyone for your information and I hope you all have a Safe and Wonderful weekend.

Yours Truely,

SexyLayla123

BellaDonna2
07-08-11, 12:40
BellaDonna,

I'm so glad that you brought this topic up because I never thought of myself as a Squirter but after reading your post and reading the comments that others have posted. I have realized I am a Squirter as well. I've noticed several times that my sheets have been soaked and thinking to myself " What the hell happend here "? I tell you when you goosh, you really goosh. You defenitely have to change the sheets. LOL. Thank you for letting me know that there are other people out here that have expierenced the same thing. Everyone have a Safe and Wonderful weekend.

Yours Truely,

SexyLaylaThats awsome, well maybe we should get together, I believe we spoke on the phone awhile ago. I was verifying a gent and talked to you. A two girl party with two squirters. OMG would be a blast. I bet we could rock the worlds of alot of people. Let me know if your ever interested in doing some partys together. I am sure I have some regulars that would love to see both of us. And I am not a gready lady, I would love to share the wealth. As you can see I have made a great name for myself and wouyld love to keep it that way and build on it. So if your interested Iam sure you can find my number. Give me a call Lets make some money.

SexyLayla123
07-08-11, 16:06
Thats awsome, well maybe we should get together, I believe we spoke on the phone awhile ago. I was verifying a gent and talked to you. A two girl party with two squirters. OMG would be a blast. I bet we could rock the worlds of alot of people. Let me know if your ever interested in doing some partys together. I am sure I have some regulars that would love to see both of us. And I am not a gready lady, I would love to share the wealth. As you can see I have made a great name for myself and wouyld love to keep it that way and build on it. So if your interested Iam sure you can find my number. Give me a call Lets make some money.I'm just glad that I'm not the only one that has this talent. I defenitely think it would be GREAT for us both to unite. We have spoken on the phone and it sounds like you and I are just so much alike. I know that us both together we would Rock the worlds of alot of people. I'm a very Honest, Kind, and Caring person, who loves what I do. I'm not Greedy either. And if you have checked out any reviews of me you can tell that I have an AMAZING reputation and I would also like to keep it that way, and build on it as well. I will defenitely give you a call. Guys you've tried the REST, now try the BEST. Ms. Layla and Ms. Belladonna are waiting to make all your Dreams and Fantasies come true. To all have a Safe and Wonderful weekend.

Yours Truely,

SexyLayla

Stoker999
07-08-11, 18:13
I just have to say Thanks to everyone who posted comments about Squirting. I have to tell you I feel a little on the blonde side but I have never been a blonde. Guess we all have our moments. I have had several expierences where my bed and been drenched after playing, always wondered why the hell my bed was so wet and had such a Sweet smell. But after reading more information on Squirting and reading the posts on USG, I finally realized I am a Squirter. I defenitely agree with Belladonna you defenitely have to change the sheets. LOL. I mean when I GOOSH, I GOOSH. What an AMAZING feeling. I can say I can't turn it off and on as I would like to but I can say I Squirt@least 75% of the time. It's like a waterfall. Thanks everyone for your information and I hope you all have a Safe and Wonderful weekend.

Yours Truely,

SexyLayla123Again, I can vouch for the delightful Layla. Layla, too, is an outstanding squirter. Very hot! As you can probably tell, through my experience with both BellaDonna and Layla, I am a fan of a woman who squirts and who enjoys doing so-I sure enjoy being a part of it!

Now, as to BellaDonna & Layla thinking of getting together. No way could I survive the two of them at one time. I cannot keep up with one of them at a time. The two of them together would leave me in a mumbling daze for a week-if I survived. But what a way to go.

SexyLayla123
07-08-11, 21:24
Again, I can vouch for the delightful Layla. Layla, too, is an outstanding squirter. Very hot! As you can probably tell, through my experience with both BellaDonna and Layla, I am a fan of a woman who squirts and who enjoys doing so-I sure enjoy being a part of it!

Now, as to BellaDonna & Layla thinking of getting together. No way could I survive the two of them at one time. I cannot keep up with one of them at a time. The two of them together would leave me in a mumbling daze for a week-if I survived. But what a way to go.Thank you Stoker999, its always a pleasure when it comes to you. I am sure that you could survive us together. Maybe we can try sometime. Yes, I beleive it defenitely be mind blowing but two are always better than one. LOL. Anyone intrested give myself (Layla) or Belladonna a call sometime. Everyone have a Safe and Wonderful weekend.

Yours Truely,

SexyLayla

Rock Bustr
07-09-11, 07:07
Thank you Stoker999, its always a pleasure when it comes to you. I am sure that you could survive us together. Maybe we can try sometime. Yes, I beleive it defenitely be mind blowing but two are always better than one. LOL. Anyone intrested give myself (Layla) or Belladonna a call sometime. Everyone have a Safe and Wonderful weekend.

Yours Truely,

SexyLaylaAs I have been seeing SexyLayla for some time now maybe she could let Belladonna join us Ill take one or two for the team or maybe three LOL.

Sunflower
07-09-11, 21:19
As I have been seeing SexyLayla for some time now maybe she could let Belladonna join us Ill take one or two for the team or maybe three LOL.I wish Sexy Layla would return my calls. We emailed a few times & she apologies & wants to see me, but when I call no answer or a return call.

SexyLayla123
07-09-11, 23:18
As I have been seeing SexyLayla for some time now maybe she could let Belladonna join us Ill take one or two for the team or maybe three LOL.Thank you Rock Bustr, It's always a pleasure seeing you. We have an AMAZING time every time we see each other. I know how you love your 2 girl shows and I know we would ROCK your world. We (the 3 of us) will defenitely have to get together real soon, we will both leave you speechless. Hope you all are having a wonderful and safe weekend.

Yours Truly,

SexyLayla

Rock Bustr
07-10-11, 07:21
I wish Sexy Layla would return my calls. We emailed a few times & she apologies & wants to see me, but when I call no answer or a return call.Be leave me I have been seeing her for 3-4 years now she is worth the wait!

BellaDonna2
07-11-11, 01:44
I got some new pictures done tonight here are a few for your eyes!

BellaDonna2
07-11-11, 01:52
More new pics.

Davidonecall
07-11-11, 05:42
I got some new pictures done tonight here are a few for your eyes!

136968Very nice pictures. If you ever decide to take a trip to Chicago or any location close, please let me know. I will be the first in line to see you. It hard to find beauty and service together.

BellaDonna2
07-11-11, 12:35
Very nice pictures. If you ever decide to take a trip to Chicago or any location close, please let me know. I will be the first in line to see you. It hard to find beauty and service together.Well hun I am not that far from the city I can come see you any time just got to let me know when you would like my company.

XOXO Belladonna

Permanent Wood
07-14-11, 22:39
I've seen Natasha, Leah, and Paige (all friends), who I know at least Natasha and Leah are lesbians. Paige, I'm unsure of but all indicators show a possibility. Then, recently, I've been seeing Blondie (from Wausau) who also likes girls. This seems like an influx of lesbian pussy on the market especially considering I did not seek it out. Any thoughts?

Jw764
07-16-11, 02:25
I think it is just the demographics. I think you seek out the college aged white girls and I think that demographic group has the highest percentage of lesbians. Its just not that uncommon anymore.

This seems like an influx of lesbian pussy on the market especially considering I did not seek it out. Any thoughts?

HornyGuy Lif
07-20-11, 01:52
Just wondering if anyone knows where to find those names. Wikileaks released 15,000 real names and film names of porn stars last spring. It's since vanished, anyone know of a site that still has them?

BellaDonna2
07-21-11, 22:27
To all my forum friends. I am trying to make a website and I am not sure where to look for either a good free one, one where I can advertise for adult services? Does anyone have any suggestions? Also I am having a prob with backpage putting my pics up? Sucks cause I would love to put some more up there. Can you guys also throw me a couple of bones as to where you look up your potencial pleasers?

Thanks.

XOXO Belladonna

ChrlyHarper
07-23-11, 10:45
I have been with the both of them. And both are Amazing but both together I will have to take personal day the next day to recover! LOL

Lucie Finde
07-24-11, 22:17
Yes, the guys here are special!

My new friend came to visit me at my east side location. He was an older gentleman (notice I use the word gentleman, because he WAS!) , I mean a super nice guy. He was very clean and smelled good when he came in. Very attractive for a man of his age. He acted genuinely happy to see me, and he gave me a big kiss when he walked in the room. I always try to make my boys feel comfortable, but this guy you woulda sworn was an old boyfriend or something, because it was like he knew me forever. He didn't waste any time and stripped out of his clothes. He was almost shy, but jumped into bed. He was very complementing of my body, and said he liked it a lot (I think it's pretty good too, but no perfect). He went right to town on my tits, and said he loved my big niples. He really knew how to work them, not being too ruff or anything. Then he went down on my coochie. I was told I got a big clit, but now I believe it, because he practically roared when he got it in his mouth.

WHITE MEN GIVE GREAT HEAD! Yes, they do!

I was so wet after I came the 2nd time, so when he slid inot me, it was really good. He was a great kisser and kissed me while he made love to me. I LOVE this guy! I mean, I wish everyone I met was like him. He wanted me to bust again, so I did, then he wanted me on top. I rode him good, and he filled the condom in just a little while. I offered to give him a 2nd pop, like I promised, but he said he wouldn't be ready in time and just wanted to lay with me. I wish he had let me, because he kept sucking my titties and I was all horny again, but he said he had to run.

So I am so glad to meet people off this board. I wuz using the chat line, but guys were either all talk and never showed or they were all like going to be pimps and shit, and I don't need no pimp. I am so happy for this board and for meeting the boys here. Can't wait to here more from all you all.

Lucie

Sky Flyer
07-25-11, 08:23
Nice post Lucie.

Yes, the guys here are special!

My new friend came to visit me at my east side location. He was an older gentleman (notice I use the word gentleman, because he WAS!) , I mean a super nice guy. He was very clean and smelled good when he came in. Very attractive for a man of his age. He acted genuinely happy to see me, and he gave me a big kiss when he walked in the room. I always try to make my boys feel comfortable, but this guy you woulda sworn was an old boyfriend or something, because it was like he knew me forever. He didn't waste any time and stripped out of his clothes. He was almost shy, but jumped into bed. He was very complementing of my body, and said he liked it a lot (I think it's pretty good too, but no perfect). He went right to town on my tits, and said he loved my big niples. He really knew how to work them, not being too ruff or anything. Then he went down on my coochie. I was told I got a big clit, but now I believe it, because he practically roared when he got it in his mouth.

WHITE MEN GIVE GREAT HEAD! Yes, they do!

I was so wet after I came the 2nd time, so when he slid inot me, it was really good. He was a great kisser and kissed me while he made love to me. I LOVE this guy! I mean, I wish everyone I met was like him. He wanted me to bust again, so I did, then he wanted me on top. I rode him good, and he filled the condom in just a little while. I offered to give him a 2nd pop, like I promised, but he said he wouldn't be ready in time and just wanted to lay with me. I wish he had let me, because he kept sucking my titties and I was all horny again, but he said he had to run.

So I am so glad to meet people off this board. I wuz using the chat line, but guys were either all talk and never showed or they were all like going to be pimps and shit, and I don't need no pimp. I am so happy for this board and for meeting the boys here. Can't wait to here more from all you all.

Lucie

Qjwin
08-02-11, 13:04
I've had great luck over the past few days picking up a few nice SWs in Capitol Motel's back parking lot. In the back of the Capitol Motel it has a parking lot that has a fenced in porch area connected to the motel. I've picked up about three nice

SWs from that spot over the past couple months late in the evening, from about 10:30 pm through about 2 a. M. On Fri and or Sat.

The Capitol Motel is dumpy motel located just off the beltline (you can see it from the beltline, it's by the car dealerships) from the Expo Inn (the Expo is essentially in the Badger Road area).

Have fun!

Permanent Wood
08-06-11, 12:38
To all my forum friends. I am trying to make a website and I am not sure where to look for either a good free one, one where I can advertise for adult services? Does anyone have any suggestions?
1. http://rare-escorts.com/

2. http://escorts4you.net/

There are 2 free ones that I found, the first of which (rare-escorts.com) I've seen other providers use, the other one I'm not sure of. I experimented with the 2nd one (escorts4you.net) and I like how the photos are displayed better than they are on rare-escorts.com though. You might want to play around and see what works for you.

MSN Man
08-12-11, 18:17
30 or so blond nice rack PM for a number, she has always treated me well and am doing my part to help her out

Ggloo2001
08-14-11, 21:58
30 or so blond nice rack PM for a number, she has always treated me well and am doing my part to help her outMay have changed but out of drug rehab she says, but into booze heavy I had to buy her a bottle before seeing her and the drink was first, then complained her tits hurt they are hard fakes. So gave up. So you can make your own case but if she asks for booze to be brought along, and that don't come off the charges, leave it in the car until you get what you want, then go get it, give it to her and leave.

Ggloo2001
08-15-11, 23:43
Ad on backpage for sports massage on troy drive but had extras. Found out it was FS. We neg. 80 for 1 hr. Arrived and had a kid sleeping in the next room and no locks on the door. She asked if I wanted to f=== and yes that would be nice but no lock on the door. So I settled for less and while she played with william she watched her shows on tv. I got up and got dressed and she asked if I was leaving and I said yes. So if you answer a add on troy drive. Donate to the salvation army you will feel better. I have her number if you don't want to loose your cash like I did. I should have grabbed my cash and left, but I thought if I was that stupid let it be a learning experience. And I will stay with the 2 regulars who treat me well I strayed and payed

Ggloo2001
08-16-11, 22:42
Ad on backpage for sports massage and more. Took the bait troy drive, stay away phone 516-2936 made a appt. For 80 she wanted 100 arrived took me to her appt. And had a kid sleeping behind a curtain, no lock on her door, then she asked what I wanted to do then she asked if she should take her clothes off. Then she kept sucking on a pepsi. And watching soaps on tv not even looking at me while fondling willie. After 15 minutes of this crap, I got up and started dressing, then she asked if I was done? Duh I dressed she sucked her pepsi and kept watching tv. Stay away take your favorite provider out for dinner and drinks and don't ask for anything in return. As they say I got screwed without a kiss.

KnightMale
08-19-11, 10:08
May have changed but out of drug rehab she says, but into booze heavy I had to buy her a bottle before seeing her and the drink was first, then complained her tits hurt they are hard fakes. So gave up. So you can make your own case but if she asks for booze to be brought along, and that don't come off the charges, leave it in the car until you get what you want, then go get it, give it to her and leave.Dee (Dawn) is actually 44; she has had some bad breaks but is a good lady. Please treat her nicely.

One Dery
08-19-11, 17:28
Had some time to kill last night (8/18) so drove the Badger loop at midnight. Saw one BSW in a pink / plaid skirt at on Badger. Maybe a 5 on the SW scale but didn't get good look at here. Passed her and drove by the Capitol motel. Not even a mouse was stiriing. Came back and BSW in pink skirt was gone. Must of gotten picked up.

Saw another BSW on Badger in her late forties and a 3 so passed her up.

After and hour on way home saw a large BSW on FishHatchery near R's Place bar. Gave me the smile but was too big and wasn't my type.

If you like in black and large there's a few out there. Otherwise pretty dead.

One Dery

Chad152
08-22-11, 03:15
30 or so blond nice rack PM for a number, she has always treated me well and am doing my part to help her outCan someone PM me her number please?

Qjwin
08-26-11, 21:06
I've had a lot of luck with SWs behind the Capitol Motel in the Capitol Motel's back parking lot. There's a fenced in area attached to the motel in which a few people sit and chill out smoke weed, drink and probably do other drugs. A whitish-blondish haired white guy about 58 years old introduced me to a couple of the SWs he was drinking with in that fenced in area.

Good luck.

HornyGuy Lif
09-11-11, 01:54
Some one should post something here once in a while. Damn it sure is dead!

HornyGuy Lif
09-15-11, 01:39
God, Permanent Wood always posted some great stuff here! MIA I guess!

Permanent Wood
09-18-11, 14:30
I've had a lot of luck with SWs behind the Capitol Motel in the Capitol Motel's back parking lot. There's a fenced in area attached to the motel in which a few people sit and chill out smoke weed, drink and probably do other drugs. A whitish-blondish haired white guy about 58 years old introduced me to a couple of the SWs he was drinking with in that fenced in area.

Good luck.Qjwin has signed off in the past with "Stay Safe." How is that conducive to him exploiting a guys hangout spot along with his physical description and speculating he is doing drugs and pandering?

HornyGuy Lif
09-26-11, 02:55
Qjwin has signed off in the past with "Stay Safe." How is that conducive to him exploiting a guys hangout spot along with his physical description and speculating he is doing drugs and pandering?Maybe Qjwin has been hijacked LE and it's a sting. When in doubt don't.

Permanent Wood
09-26-11, 15:45
Maybe Qjwin has been hijacked LE and it's a sting. When in doubt don't.Well I know I'm not going to go prowling around behind that motel looking for the guy described to ask for a prostitute. What we need are some good solid referrals directly to the girls. I will say Qjwin took almost a year off from posting and then put up some very peculiar posts, I don't know what to make of it.

Dover Key
09-26-11, 21:00
Well I know I'm not going to go prowling around behind that motel looking for the guy described to ask for a prostitute. What we need are some good solid referrals directly to the girls. I will say Qjwin took almost a year off from posting and then put up some very peculiar posts, I don't know what to make of it.I drove by, Saturday at 10pm and Sunday at 9pm. I saw the place as described, but there was no action, and no one there. Badger was 100% dead too.

Tencan
09-27-11, 12:43
Anyone have Layla Ks contact info? I lost it when my hard drive crashed. Thanks.

Ggloo2001
09-27-11, 19:31
Anyone have Layla Ks contact info? I lost it when my hard drive crashed. Thanks.Which one?

Chad152
10-03-11, 00:03
Anyone have Layla Ks contact info? I lost it when my hard drive crashed. Thanks.Layla Klinger? I have it somewhere. I'm me if you want it.

MSN Man
11-20-11, 11:55
Saw Verina on Saturday in The Badger Road Area. GREAT Service and as always a great time. There is still ladies around as I stiill see a varity now and again. So Be Safe and Happy Hunting To All.

KnightMale
11-22-11, 08:14
Saw Verina on Saturday in The Badger Road Area. GREAT Service and as always a great time. There is still ladies around as I stiill see a varity now and again. So Be Safe and Happy Hunting To All.Verina is out rather regularly; mid afternoon, and late evening. Also see fairly often a couple of other blond ones, that look strung out and unclean.

Be careful guys.

Ggloo2001
11-24-11, 00:53
Seen her on backpage, don't bother, trust me, no need to elaborate, but if you go. Give your donation to the Salvation Army, it will do more good and you will feel alot better after you parted with your money.

Fanofhg22
11-28-11, 12:30
Any info on Massage by Mariah?

She's the kinda girl I enjoy! Here's the ad.

*EROTIC SESSIONS BODY RUB MASSAGE LITE FETISH SPECIALS *

Great Rate For Upscale Gentlemen Only!

*402 671 1921*

ClEAN DISCREET INCALL.

HYGIENE GUYS! {please be Presentable before you come}

SUPER SPECIAL FOR MASSAGE ONLY

CALL FOR OTHER RATES AND AVAILABILITY!

Stoker999
11-28-11, 21:28

*402 671 1921*

ClEAN DISCREET INCALL.

CALL FOR OTHER RATES AND AVAILABILITY!TinEye points to Kelly at a website called Brandigirls. Com.

Appears too be one of those too good to be true.

NahtyNikkey
11-28-11, 22:46
On Oct. 5, she was going by 'Allana'. http://www.**************.com/escorts/allana-madison-white-female

And 4 days ago, she was "Sammie". http://madison-wi.adultsearch.com/FemaleEscorts/484386

*402 671 1921*

ClEAN DISCREET INCALL.

CALL FOR OTHER RATES AND AVAILABILITY!

Coochie Eater
12-22-11, 13:28
Not a street walker, not an escort, not a hooker. Just a gal I met in my travels. Pretty, petite, light skinned black girl with HUGE, (did I say HUGE?) , HUGE titties! Sweet personality, very friendly and affectionate. Loves to kiss, and has those nice full lips you can just get lost in. Little tiny waist; slim, muscular legs, and HUGE titties.

After many false starts, we finally get together. SHE HAS HER PERIOD! GAH!

She feels bad so insists on giving me a blowjob, uncovered. Wants the cum in her mouth. I oblige. She rushes to the sink to spit. I watch my jizm drizzle out from between those full perfect lips. Man, it was like a great porn movie.

Next time, Ima going to eat that coochie until her eyes fall out and her ass explodes.

Sorry, not a pro, no numbers to share, but I'm gunna to get some pics so you guys can go hitch-hiking under the big top. You'll shit when you see those tits. They're HUGE!

Coochie (the luckiest fucker alive, at least for now)

PS. Hitch-hiking under the Big Top: You've got your knees up with the blankets over them, making a tent in your bed. You grab your tallywhacker with four fingers with your thumb up caressing the underside of your dick. Because of the up and down motion, it looks like you're hitch-hiking.

Coochie Eater
12-25-11, 15:20
Hey you sick fuckers! Anyone planning on cruising for stray stuff today? Hope you get your Christmas wish and find some rentable pussy under your tree.

Merry Christmas to all the wh0res, to all the mongers, and to Uncle LEO! May your stockings be stuffed with the stuff you like and may you get to stuff a few things yourself.

The Christmas Coochie

BobEastSide
12-27-11, 22:34
Has anyone here had any luck with Misty? She has posted on CL and BP and is a real tease, but I have not gotten past self service, for which I am getting too old. If you've done better with her please let me know the magic trick!

Sunflower
01-12-12, 10:32
Has anyone here had any luck with Misty? She has posted on CL and BP and is a real tease, but I have not gotten past self service, for which I am getting too old. If you've done better with her please let me know the magic trick!Madison. Backpage. Com.

Madison, wi free classifieds.

Backpage. Com madison services madison therapeutic massage.

Your 1st MASSAGE always ONLY $ 35.

Posted: Friday, December 9, 2011 1:15 AM

Reply: heavenbackwards@cheerful.com

1hr full body massage ONLY $35.

(1st time clients)

NEVAEH

Beauty, health & wellness.

HEAVENBACKWARDS. COM Holiday Specials:

Eyelash Extensions (full upper) $35.

Airbrush Spray Tan $35.

Make-up application for a hot date perhaps $25.

Permanent make-up Specials see website

Cellulite Reduction Wraps $45.

Phone: 608. 574. 2542 (CALL OR TEXT)

E-mail: heavenbackwards@cheerful.com

Locations:

West-7940 Tree Lane Suite 224.

East-4710 E. Broadway Suite 135

• Post ID: 5147935 madison.

Sunflower
01-12-12, 14:43
Has anyone here had any luck with Misty? She has posted on CL and BP and is a real tease, but I have not gotten past self service, for which I am getting too old. If you've done better with her please let me know the magic trick!Do you have a link for Misty? If she gives a good massage I would be willing to give her a try and report back.

Sunflower
01-13-12, 13:31
Madison. Backpage. Com.Is this the add for Misty? I saw an older add by Misty, with the same phone number & draping optional but can't find it.

Snowsofa
01-13-12, 17:54
Hi folks,

I set an app with Krystal today. But it turned out to be wired and I had to step away.

When I got to her in call place. I found it was in an office building, open space with some other companies. I had no idea where to go next, because I felt I was entering some different company spaces. Also I found a huge black dude was sitting out side of her door. I came out and talked to her. She told me to come in that office space to find her. Well, I tried, but it was just wired and I stopped and gave her a call to let her know I am sorry. Very uncomfortable situation.

Anyone else tried her?

http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/strikingly-beautiful-and-sexykrystal-25/5409727

Strikingly Beautiful and Sexy*Krystal*.25.

Posted: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:33 AM.

Reply: click here.

If you are a gentleman that truly appreciates beauty, class, intelligence and charm than I invite you to get to know me better. I'm mature beyond my years, kind, honest, genuine and always happy! I take a lot of pride in what I do and love the passion and excitement. You will be appreciated and respected! Indulge your senses and treat yourself to a seductive escape with an incredibly sexy, smart and articulate woman.

Please no emails, text or restricted calls.

608-320-6982.

*Krystal*

Poster's age: 25.

Aczdad
01-14-12, 00:21
She has one pretty good review on another site but I have no idea how true it is.

Hi folks,

I set an app with Krystal today. But it turned out to be wired and I had to step away.

When I got to her in call place. I found it was in an office building, open space with some other companies. I had no idea where to go next, because I felt I was entering some different company spaces. Also I found a huge black dude was sitting out side of her door. I came out and talked to her. She told me to come in that office space to find her. Well, I tried, but it was just wired and I stopped and gave her a call to let her know I am sorry. Very uncomfortable situation.

Anyone else tried her?

http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/strikingly-beautiful-and-sexykrystal-25/5409727

Strikingly Beautiful and Sexy*Krystal. 25.

If you are a gentleman that truly appreciates beauty, class, intelligence and charm than I invite you to get to know me better. I'm mature beyond my years, kind, honest, genuine and always happy! I take a lot of pride in what I do and love the passion and excitement. You will be appreciated and respected! Indulge your senses and treat yourself to a seductive escape with an incredibly sexy, smart and articulate woman.

608-320-6982.

*Krystal*

Snowsofa
01-14-12, 00:50
I saw Mandy post at HoH, easy to make an appointment in a upscale hotel.

She is prettier than her picture and has very nice personality.

I had a fantastic GF experience. I will repeat and recommend for sure.

"I will be available early morning to late night, if you are looking for something before 9am I will need to know the night before.

I am excited to see what Madison is like so show me a good time!

& I Have a friend available for a tg as well.

Hope to hear from you soon.

608-343-4690"

Howard5354
01-14-12, 10:26
She has one pretty good review on another site but I have no idea how true it is.May have been a set up.

Howard5354
01-14-12, 10:29
She has one pretty good review on another site but I have no idea how true it is.May have been a set up. Strange that the event would be in an office building with a black dude out front. Once you step into the office, the cuffs may have been put on.

Snowsofa
01-14-12, 11:10
Honestly, I have no idea how good or bad this could be. I saw that review too. I DO NOT mean to spoil her name in this industry.

I believe she is new. Maybe that guy was waiting for other office appointment?

It was just so wired to do that in an office building anyway. It made me feel very uncomfortable.

I hope someone have experience with her and explain how it works.

May have been a set up. Strange that the event would be in an office building with a black dude out front. Once you step into the office, the cuffs may have been put on.

Coolios
01-14-12, 13:40
Wired? I don't follow.

Was it in an office compex next to the belt line? Last fall I saw a girl named Alexis there. Pretty girl, nice time but I felt uncomfortable about the place. Haven't been back.

Hi folks,

Anyone else tried her?

Strikingly Beautiful and Sexy*Krystal. 25.

608-320-6982.

*Krystal*

Snowsofa
01-14-12, 16:01
Yes! That is exactly the location. Close to South town mall.

I am glad you know about it. Good to know it is not as bad as I thought.

Thanks.

Wired? I don't follow.

Was it in an office compex next to the belt line? Last fall I saw a girl named Alexis there. Pretty girl, nice time but I felt uncomfortable about the place. Haven't been back.

Howard5354
01-15-12, 06:37
Yes! That is exactly the location. Close to South town mall.

I am glad you know about it. Good to know it is not as bad as I thought.

Thanks.What about the black dude? Was he just the protector or the pimp?

Howard5354
01-15-12, 07:06
I saw Mandy post at HoH, easy to make an appointment in a upscale hotel.

She is prettier than her picture and has very nice personality.

I had a fantastic GF experience. I will repeat and recommend for sure.

"I will be available early morning to late night, if you are looking for something before 9am I will need to know the night before.

I am excited to see what Madison is like so show me a good time!

& I Have a friend available for a tg as well.

Hope to hear from you soon.

608-343-4690"I am thinking about seeing her but her pics are not that impressive, so glad to hear that she looks better in person.

Snowsofa
01-15-12, 21:42
I really have no idea.

Could be her guy, her visitor, or could be someone for the other offices. Could be anyone, it is a public office space.

What about the black dude? Was he just the protector or the pimp?

Stoker999
01-20-12, 18:06
I really have no idea.

Could be her guy, her visitor, or could be someone for the other offices. Could be anyone, it is a public office space.On good sources, I have heard this office location is not discrete, and may eventually be drawing unwanted attention with the combination of attractive ladies and steady stream of guys stopping by. In addition, there have been some reported "questions" about the fellow renting the office for the girls working there and his "employment practices / rent" with the gals working there. The whole thing sounds unstable. There have been decent reports about a couple of the gals, sounds like they'd be much better off going private / independent. Just my opinion.

Howard5354
01-21-12, 06:18
On good sources, I have heard this office location is not discrete, and may eventually be drawing unwanted attention with the combination of attractive ladies and steady stream of guys stopping by. In addition, there have been some reported "questions" about the fellow renting the office for the girls working there and his "employment practices / rent" with the gals working there. The whole thing sounds unstable. There have been decent reports about a couple of the gals, sounds like they'd be much better off going private / independent. Just my opinion.Eventually someone is going to drop a dime (phone call) to LE and the walls will come crashing down.

Coochie Eater
01-31-12, 21:33
For those of you who haven't seen it, there are two women who've been busted for human trafficking. Check out channel3000. Com. Apparently they were forcing a 16 year old to have sex for money. This is bad business, very bad. Madison has always had a laissez-faire attitude toward escorts as long as there weren't complaints and it wasn't visible. This bust brings a whole new pressure on LEO, the girls and us. Forewarned is forearmed, so be careful out there.

Cooch

Qjwin
02-01-12, 19:18
For those of you who haven't seen it, there are two women who've been busted for human trafficking. Check out channel3000. Com. Apparently they were forcing a 16 year old to have sex for money. This is bad business, very bad. Madison has always had a laissez-faire attitude toward escorts as long as there weren't complaints and it wasn't visible. This bust brings a whole new pressure on LEO, the girls and us. Forewarned is forearmed, so be careful out there.

CoochAnyone involved in any way with minors is disgraceful and disgusting. No other way to put it, hobby to your heart's content with ADULTS!

PixieLover
02-01-12, 20:36
Anyone involved in any way with minors is disgraceful and disgusting. No other way to put it, hobby to your heart's content with ADULTS!This is true, but can a person always tell?

HornyGuy Lif
02-01-12, 21:23
Anyone involved in any way with minors is disgraceful and disgusting. No other way to put it, hobby to your heart's content with ADULTS!If ya think this is bad there is a mother s / w who has turned her daughter out and she is only 17. You can go to the rockford il. Posts to read about it. I can see a mother doing it (being a s / w that is) to provide for her family and make a better life but to drag your daughter into the life of a s / w that's 17 is sick and disgusting. And it sounds like they do doubles together as well. Sick and perverated or what?

Dover Key
02-08-12, 15:05
Two Questions:

1. I would love to use the search box in the right hand corner to get useful info on providers. I can't figure it out. How do you search for useful info using the search box?

2. Am I the only person on USAsexguide who can't figure this out?

3. Am I Retarded?

Dover Key
02-08-12, 15:26
If ya think this is bad there is a mother s / w who has turned her daughter out and she is only 17. You can go to the rockford il. Posts to read about it. I can see a mother doing it (being a s / w that is) to provide for her family and make a better life but to drag your daughter into the life of a s / w that's 17 is sick and disgusting. And it sounds like they do doubles together as well. Sick and perverated or what?I am heading up to La Crosse next week for work, so I checked out Backpage and saw this:

http://lacrosse.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexxi-lacrosse-provider-44/5147495

Could this be more "Sick and perverated or what?"

Madison Key.

PS I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at that ad. That is the worst thing I have ever seen on BP. This is what they should show guys who have that,"more than 4 hours" problem from Viagra!

PPS Contest: Worst thing ever seen on Backpage in 2012! Not sure what the prize should be, yet. Can anyone top that photo?

Howard5354
02-09-12, 07:42
I am heading up to La Crosse next week for work, so I checked out Backpage and saw this:

http://lacrosse.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexxi-lacrosse-provider-44/5147495

Could this be more "Sick and perverated or what?"

Madison Key.

PS I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at that ad. That is the worst thing I have ever seen on BP. This is what they should show guys who have that,"more than 4 hours" problem from Viagra!

PPS Contest: Worst thing ever seen on Backpage in 2012! Not sure what the prize should be, yet. Can anyone top that photo?

To each his or her own, but I don't make fun of or put down any provider. Life is hard sometimes for people. I have seen her ad before so I assume that someone is banging her. I have seen crack head that look worse who are still selling pussy and blow jobs in the hood. People have to do what they have to do to survive, so my friend cut them a little slack. I cannot throw stones at anyone cause I am buying intimacy.

Dover Key
02-09-12, 09:28
To each his or her own, but I don't make fun of or put down any provider. Life is hard sometimes for people. I have seen her ad before so I assume that someone is banging her. I have seen crack head that look worse who are still selling pussy and blow jobs in the hood. People have to do what they have to do to survive, so my friend cut them a little slack. I cannot throw stones at anyone cause I am buying intimacy.To each his own I guess. OUCH! So, how do you reconcile your over 100 posts on a sex guide with your,"To each his or her own, but I don't make fun of or put down any provider," on a website set up to help rate providers? I find it hard to believe (and I haven't looked at all your posts) you have never not put down a provider. Over 100 posts on a sex website and you haven't rated anyone based on looks? Am I out of place here?

Permanent Wood
02-09-12, 09:47
To each his or her own, but I don't make fun of or put down any provider. Life is hard sometimes for people. I have seen her ad before so I assume that someone is banging her. I have seen crack head that look worse who are still selling pussy and blow jobs in the hood. People have to do what they have to do to survive, so my friend cut them a little slack. I cannot throw stones at anyone cause I am buying intimacy. I think the same thing.

Permanent Wood
02-09-12, 10:02
1. I would love to use the search box in the right hand corner to get useful info on providers. I can't figure it out. How do you search for useful info using the search box?
I never use the search box in the right-hand corner. I use the search option in the header just above the top report of the page.

With your mouse, scroll over "Search" and click on it. Move cursor down to the open field and click again, type in a word or phrase you want to search for and hit enter on your keyboard. I think if you are searching for a phrase you have to include it in quotes. example: "tight little ass" Without quotes the words show up but randomly.

There is also the advanced search option for searching more than just a forum or thread. Click on advanced search and experiment a bit, you should be able to figure it out. I only use the "search single content type" tab. I choose show results as reports.

When you get using the advanced search, and want to search more than one area at a crack, check out this post I made explaining how to use the Ctrl key.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9665-VBulletin-4.0.7-comments&p=1109892&viewfull=1#post1109892

HornyGuy Lif
02-10-12, 07:10
I think the same thing.She probably has a niche market like older gentlemen that would feel uncomfortable with a young hardbody their granddaughter's age or a heavy guy that would feel uncomfortable with that girl that is good shape and he's not. I imagine some guys are thrilled to have someone like her they can relate to.

Member #4610
04-15-12, 10:24
So I will be visiting in mid June and loved the reviews from you fellas. I loved reading about Paige especially and she is on my short list. Bella looks like she might be out of the game and of course I can't argue with Merdedes reviews.

Any tips for Mad / Verona area in June.

Cheers mates.

TucsonDave

Howard5354
04-15-12, 18:06
To each his own I guess. OUCH! So, how do you reconcile your over 100 posts on a sex guide with your,"To each his or her own, but I don't make fun of or put down any provider," on a website set up to help rate providers? I find it hard to believe (and I haven't looked at all your posts) you have never not put down a provider. Over 100 posts on a sex website and you haven't rated anyone based on looks? Am I out of place here?Dover, you are free and can write whatever you like about anyone. I prefaced my remarks by saying to each his or her own. I gave you my opinion so don't get bent out of shape over it. Its no big deal. Just get the booty.

Coochie Eater
04-16-12, 12:30
Anyone involved in any way with minors is disgraceful and disgusting. No other way to put it, hobby to your heart's content with ADULTS!It's not like this is new news. A very long and detailed account of her experience appeared in the Isthmus shortly after her arrest and supposed recovery. But many people on here expounded on the "virtues" and positive experiences of RA_ _ _. If you've been around long enough, you know who I mean. Well guess what. She was 16. 17 when her crack-providing pimp was turning her out.

She got busted about a month before she turned 18 and so was off the street by the time she was legal. Yet many people on this board were partakers. Yes, we can shrug and say "We didn't know, but if we had, we woulda done something different." On the other hand, she was pretty, willing, available, and no one checked her I'd, I'm sure.

I find child abuse abhorrent, but we, as a group, are cavalier about who we date.

Permanent Wood
04-17-12, 10:44
Has left the state for the West coast! She likes girls anyway, unless the rent is due!

Dover Key
04-17-12, 18:46
Dover, you are free and can write whatever you like about anyone. I prefaced my remarks by saying to each his or her own. I gave you my opinion so don't get bent out of shape over it. Its no big deal. Just get the booty.OH all right. I guess in its own way Beaver solves everything. I'll just have to pull myself together and get serviced by some hottie. I feel better all ready!

Senor Bear
05-07-12, 10:10
Ten men. Responding to an online advertisement posted by police. Were arrested at an Eau Claire hotel last week for pandering after agreeing to pay women money for sexual gratification, officials said Wednesday.

The men were arrested April 24 and 25 during an undercover police operation at The Plaza Hotel & Suites. 1202 W. Clairemont Ave, where they agreed to meet the women, according to information released by the Eau Claire Police Department.

The arrests were part of a one-year investigation, which involves men and women involved in prostitution through Internet-based advertisements, which police have been monitoring, Detective Lt. Matt Rokus said.

Pandering, according to state law, is the solicitation of another to have nonmarital sexual intercourse or to commit an act of sexual gratification in public or in private.

"Prostitution poses significant public health and quality of life issues," Rokus said."Human trafficking is often related to this activity as well as other serious crimes," including drug use.

The misdemeanor charge of pandering carries a maximum penalty of nine months in jail and a $10, 000 fine, Eau Claire County District Attorney Brian Wright said.

The following were arrested in the sting. Some within minutes of each other, according to police arrest logs: [Names deleted by Admin]

The men are scheduled to appear in court at 11 a. M. May 23, Wright said.

Before and after the men's arrests, Eau Claire police did not suspect illegal activity was occurring at the hotel, Rokus said.

"The Plaza Hotel & Suites was an important partner with the Eau Claire Police Department in this investigation."

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the names of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Howard5354
05-07-12, 12:51
Ten men. Responding to an online advertisement posted by police. Were arrested at an Eau Claire hotel last week for pandering after agreeing to pay women money for sexual gratification, officials said Wednesday.

The men were arrested April 24 and 25 during an undercover police operation at The Plaza Hotel & Suites. 1202 W. Clairemont Ave, where they agreed to meet the women, according to information released by the Eau Claire Police Department.

The arrests were part of a one-year investigation, which involves men and women involved in prostitution through Internet-based advertisements, which police have been monitoring, Detective Lt. Matt Rokus said.

Pandering, according to state law, is the solicitation of another to have nonmarital sexual intercourse or to commit an act of sexual gratification in public or in private.

"Prostitution poses significant public health and quality of life issues," Rokus said."Human trafficking is often related to this activity as well as other serious crimes," including drug use.

The misdemeanor charge of pandering carries a maximum penalty of nine months in jail and a $10, 000 fine, Eau Claire County District Attorney Brian Wright said.

The following were arrested in the sting. Some within minutes of each other, according to police arrest logs: [Names deleted by Admin]

The men are scheduled to appear in court at 11 am May 23, Wright said.

Before and after the men's arrests, Eau Claire police did not suspect illegal activity was occurring at the hotel, Rokus said.

"The Plaza Hotel & Suites was an important partner with the Eau Claire Police Department in this investigation."

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the names of persons who were arrested From the report.

Posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless And really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and / or photographs.

Thanks! They are getting serious

Member #4345
05-07-12, 13:31
They are getting seriousThis has been going on for almost a year. A bad element came to town and ripped off the wrong person then a sting was set up and a few girls got busted. Unfortunately they were the good ones. It's ironic that one was busted and the charges were dismissed around the same time these guys were taken down. Think you don't need a hobby phone? Let this be a lesson to you personal information should just that PERSONAL.

TroutGuy
05-08-12, 11:29
This has been going on for almost a year. A bad element came to town and ripped off the wrong person then a sting was set up and a few girls got busted. Unfortunately they were the good ones. It's ironic that one was busted and the charges were dismissed around the same time these guys were taken down. Think you don't need a hobby phone? Let this be a lesson to you personal information should just that PERSONAL.I agree a hobby phone, in theory, is a good idea. Would one have helped in this case? Seems like these poor bastards got nabbed in person at the hotel. This still scares the crap out of me. Did they arrest these guys just for showing up, before money exchanged hands? It sounds like it from the article. They must have been explicit in the messages they exchanged then.

Member #4345
05-08-12, 18:29
I agree a hobby phone, in theory, is a good idea. Would one have helped in this case? Seems like these poor bastards got nabbed in person at the hotel. This still scares the crap out of me. Did they arrest these guys just for showing up, before money exchanged hands? It sounds like it from the article. They must have been explicit in the messages they exchanged then.Hard to say exactly what happened but with charges being dismissed for the provider that was arrested almost a year ago and the dismissal news coming out at the same time as the arrests would imply that she was involved. They were actually cited for pandering not soliciting so money really didn't have to exchange hands.