PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

UranIdiot
06-14-05, 00:33
Ybor Strip is back in biz, no more sucky rules. It's been remodeled a bit, with new comfy private rooms that have a couch and an easy chair. $100 to the club for 15 minutes in one of the new rooms or $200 for half an hour, plus whatever you negotiate with the girl. I went in and a honey grabbed hold of me and told me the details and what she wanted for her time in the room in addition to the room fee, and what she would do for/to me. Very nice. I might be a regular now. They still have the $25/dance areas too. Those work out to $25 for the dance + $10 for the privledge of taking the girl to the booth + $6 for the drink that they ask you to buy her = $41 a dance. Is there a higher priced place anywhere?

JHS 42
06-15-05, 02:37
To be fair, you don't have to buy the $6 drink. Just say no thanks and leave it at that. I haven't found a girl yet who appeared to care, and I don't think it's impacted the quality of the services.

NewLove24
07-28-05, 10:55
Can someone remind me of the name of that clubs name. I haven't been there in a few years but had a great time. $20 dances that were very friendly but $100 for a BBJ was to high I thought. Is the club still going strong?

Coozie
07-29-05, 15:24
Ybor Strip is very hit or miss. I spent almost 3 hours in there this past Saturday afternoon and found no players. I had some success there back in December. It has been uneventful every time since.

UranIdiot
07-30-05, 17:24
Ybor Strip is very hit or miss. I spent almost 3 hours in there this past Saturday afternoon and found no players. I had some success there back in December. It has been uneventful every time since.

Freaks come out after dark.

Tango91
09-15-05, 22:23
Went there today during 12noon to 2pm when they have 2 for 1 dances. Cori is still there. She is a lot of fun if you like skinny girls. Had a session with a new girl Kristen. She has pretty nice looking tattos in the front and back and was a lot of fun. Had 4 dances with her for 50.

BigTom
10-05-05, 11:43
Was in town a month ago and hit Mons. Was good as always but not much more than a dance was to had at that place. Hit Ybor on the way out of town and it had girls that looked as good as Mons (some of the ones I talked to did work at Mons and moved over to Ybor). Place looks a lot better now inside also. Much better dances in the private rooms and just as cheap (with the room cost). Didn't go to real private room, if I was going to that I would just do incall at my room. Paid a jackson more and one of the girls let pull out Mr. Johnson and he got a wet ride.

Parker Ave
10-10-05, 00:09
Went in Ybor Strip for the first time in a long time. When I used to work in Brandon (and when i used to be made of money) I used to go there twice a month. I always used to go as I was getting out of work, end of the day shift durring the week, when you would get a lot of offers for extras out in the open by the stage. Well nothing like that tonight, but all the girls were hot (they used to have some porkers there). I got a dance special from a tiny little thing i forget her name, but she was hot, loads of touching all over I was happy with the evening.

Bad Bird
10-15-05, 16:00
Where is this place? Will be in town next week and want to give it a go :)

Need Action
10-18-05, 21:01
Ybor is on the corner of 7th Ave and 39th St.

Tango91
10-23-05, 19:47
Had a great session with a petite 21 yr old blonde named Jordon with nice natural C cups and great ass. Had 8 dances for 100 during their 2 for 1 hour. It was great. She let me put my finger deep inside her very wet kitty, plenty of tongue kissing and lots of sucking on those nice titties. Well worth the money.

Member #3929
10-24-05, 00:48
It's been 2 years since I last visited Ybor Strip (and I still live here in Tampa). I have been investing time in other entertainment options, but I will say I have great memories from this place. Maria was my favorite dancer; that woman was amazing.

I might drive by in the next few days to see how things are going. If there is anything interesting going, I'll post about it here.

darkranger
10-24-05, 09:00
I use to go over to Tampa for business and always stopped at the Ybor Strip Club. That was before the 6 foot rule and all that BS. You use to be able to get a BBBJCIM for less than a C note there. Times sure have changed.

Road King #1
12-04-05, 11:49
I am heading down to tpa next week, and plan on some bar mongerin. Just wondering if YS is still the place to go. I was there a year ago, and couldn't ask for anything better. Prices then were $ and $.5. Still the same?

Tia

JHS 42
12-07-05, 18:01
When I was there a few weeks ago, I got quote prices considerably higher than that, but I wasn't really looking, so I didn't bargain or anything.

JHS 42
12-09-05, 04:04
I didn't really have much cash so I was more there to look, but I was quoted considerably higher prices when I was there a couple weeks ago. If service is available for less, I'd certainly be interested how much and with who.

Horny Yankee
12-22-05, 19:48
I didn't really have much cash so I was more there to look, but I was quoted considerably higher prices when I was there a couple weeks ago. If service is available for less, I'd certainly be interested how much and with who.Is this place any good?

pervyoda
12-23-05, 15:17
I was in there Thursday afternoon. Looked like one shift was getting off about 5. Saw 3 or 4 who were a tad out of shape to be dancing, but new girls were coming in about 5:30. There was 1 short blond who was pretty hot, but when she was onstage she never took her top off. It looked like the evening crew was elevating the standards some.

Parker Ave
12-27-05, 03:55
I was in there Thursday afternoon. Looked like one shift was getting off about 5. Saw 3 or 4 who were a tad out of shape to be dancing, but new girls were coming in about 5:30. There was 1 short blond who was pretty hot, but when she was onstage she never took her top off. It looked like the evening crew was elevating the standards some.

Must have been no one was tipping. I have seen that before, first arive and some guys are sitting way in the back nursing a Mt. Dew, no one at the stage and they'd stay dressed. Then we would get in, sit by the stage and tip some and they'd get nude.

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Road King #1
01-10-06, 13:55
Well I took one for the team. I was at YS last winter and was offered the goodies for a some what reasonable price. Yesterday, not much was on the menu, and it was rediculously priced. Course that was only one dancer, but couldn't see wasting a bunch of money experimenting (cause I didn't have it, haha). Just in case it was a non-typical event the chich was a blond who claims to be a massuese, 34s, long hair, bout 5-6, on the day shift.

Horny Yankee
01-19-06, 13:38
I didn't really have much cash so I was more there to look, but I was quoted considerably higher prices when I was there a couple weeks ago. If service is available for less, I'd certainly be interested how much and with who.Went there about a month ago 10 to get in 25 for a dance 10 to take her back there. like 5 or 6 dollars for a drink way to much for me rather go to De Ja Vu or even Pink Pony.

Horny Yankee
01-20-06, 15:45
I am heading down to tpa next week, and plan on some bar mongerin. Just wondering if YS is still the place to go. I was there a year ago, and couldn't ask for anything better. Prices then were $ and $.5. Still the same?

TiaI went to Ybor the other night. It was only my second time there. I was planning on getting some extras since I've heard so much on this board about this place. So I went on a Thurday night, got a lap dance from this chick named Gigi. She was hot, but does not do extras. If she did, she would charge a a lot because she is so friggin hot. I guess you have to pick the right women up, but if there is anyone out there that knows which girl gives extras, please pm me.

Horny Yankee
01-20-06, 20:54
Must have been no one was tipping. I have seen that before, first arive and some guys are sitting way in the back nursing a Mt. Dew, no one at the stage and they'd stay dressed. Then we would get in, sit by the stage and tip some and they'd get nude.Does anybody here ever go to De Ja Vu in Tampa on Adamo? If so, do they give extras there? I use to go there all the time but never gotten anything but a Hj. I think hands down better looking women there then Ybor.

JHS 42
01-21-06, 01:29
Went there about a month ago 10 to get in 25 for a dance 10 to take her back there. like 5 or 6 dollars for a drink way to much for me rather go to De Ja Vu or even Pink Pony.I was so much concerned about those prices, more the prices for things beyond that. I was quoted $300, which was a little steep for my liking.

Tango91
01-27-06, 11:18
Had another session with the 21 yr old blonde Jordan. Had 8 dances for 100 during their 2 for 1 hours. Was an OK/so so session. Did not let me play with her kitty, no tongue kissing either. Just played with her T & A. Seemed like she was on something. At one point I almost felt sure that she fell asleep on my shoulder while I was playing with her ass.

Cheesy Rider
02-26-06, 01:27
I just had to go to the place that was really pissing off Rhonda Storms. Since it was their grand opening weekend they didn't do a cover charge. Plenty of young hot eye candy walking around. My bottle of Corona was $3.50. My three song lap dance with a T-shirt was $40. Much to my dismay, the lap dance rooms had no doors. Some of them have mattresses where she can lay on top of you, but no door either. I took my T-shirt and left.

M Fever
03-05-06, 09:03
I just had to go to the place that was really pissing off Rhonda Storms. Since it was their grand opening weekend they didn't do a cover charge. Plenty of young hot eye candy walking around. My bottle of Corona was $3.50. My three song lap dance with a T-shirt was $40. Much to my dismay, the lap dance rooms had no doors. Some of them have mattresses where she can lay on top of you, but no door either. I took my T-shirt and left.
Atta boy, leave before your loses get too much. Anyway, I still find a couple of the Tampa clubs still to be the best for extra's. I too have tried all the clubs on the outskirts of Tampa thinking they might be more low key and cheaper $$$ and easier to deal with but I found them to be more of a rip off.

Drew Park
03-05-06, 10:23
I still find a couple of the Tampa clubs still to be the best for extra's. I too have tried all the clubs on the outskirts of Tampa thinking they might be more low key and cheaper $$$ and easier to deal with but I found them to be more of a rip off.

It wasn't all that long ago that the Adamo strip was quite lively. Gold Rush was a nude club and for the most part had a devil be damned attitude. More than once I sat there sipping my 4 dollar bottle of water when I was approached by a babe who sidled alongside and whispered "wanna fuck?.."

Ah, the good ole daze...

Richie Sambora
03-06-06, 10:16
Has been a while since i been there ,used to get a strike every now and then .... Stay Safe all .........RDD

Eye Myt
03-06-06, 13:05
It is looking much better. New carpet, new stage, new chairs. The staff is congenial and the ladies are clean. I like it better than Lippstixx.

Lincoln Log
03-06-06, 21:05
Gentlemen,

This report is late in coming, but I'm sure the info is still good. I travel to Tampa every few months for business and always take the time to spend a few hours at 2001 Odessy. When I was there last July, I had several good dances from very beautiful ladies including a nice bbbj/hj upstairs. Now granted, 200 bills to get upstairs is quite pricey, but the hj was included. There was no negotiations or anything...she just hooked a brother up! Her name was Alex by the way. On my way out that night, I was hit up by a sexy Asian girl named Athena who blantantly wispered in my ear, "I'll blow you upstairs." Unfortunately, I was strapped of cash and on my way home, but I made a note to find her on my next trip. So, when I went back in October, I found Athena and again she quickly offered her services upstairs. Again, no negotiations for extra cash. Anyway, we get upstairs and she proceeded to perform a bbbj very well with lots of eye contact, tounge work, and deep throat. She did ask that I let her know when I was ready to pop so that she could catch it in a red bandana she had with her. (She told me to look for the girls who carried bandanas with them...they are more likely to provide the "services" we are looking for.) After the deed was done, we still had plenty of time left over so she proceeded with more dancing and let me play with the kitty. We talked for a while back downstairs and she said that since we have been "properly introduced" she is willing to provide FS including anal on my next trip. Needless to say, I am trying to get my boss to transfer me to Tampa!

Rod Parker
03-07-06, 00:32
It is looking much better. New carpet, new stage, new chairs. The staff is congenial and the ladies are clean. I like it better than Lippstixx.
Wow, a post on Seven Seas. For me, well over 2 years since my first and only visit. There were only 2 ladies working late afternoon. Monica and somebody else. I did the one drink thing, sat and sipped as the less attractive did a shed then spread. I was the only customer and when she saw I wasn't even watching see stormed off the stage in a rage. I tapped Monica who appeared to be sleeping and in Spanish / English agreed to at least 1 dance. About 30 seconds into the 1st song she stood on the sofa over me so we were (face to waist) and we made lip contact. Quite a treat. She then leaned her head down and in a whisper, she offered champaign at (200-250) but I was only sipping Cola that day.

Richie Sambora
03-08-06, 15:54
I was there a while ago, may have been about 12 girls there .

As soon as i walked in the door , a black girl came up to me sat down and started rubbing my croch .

she said she would make me a big boy.

I looked around did not see anything that i would let touch me , so i left .

Stay Safe all..RDD

Richie Sambora
03-08-06, 21:27
Went to the place this afternoon , the girl at the door said i looked familiar.
Whoa ! , don't like it when that happens , she the proceded to tell me she has not seen me in a while and told me to have a good time .
( probably management tells them to say this)

I figured since she started in on me, i would play along because i sure do not remember her .

I asked her if she new about a few girls who used to be there.

I proceeded to ask and then a few guys came in the place , so i just mosied on in on my own .

I walked along ,most of the girls were sitting down chatting or day dreaming of the ho on stage .(( did you ever notice the way these chicks look at the chicks on stage ))

I walked and found a cute little number with huge flesh kegs .

I almost could not resist to talk to her so i did .

Tried to get the low down in there ,,shit i even asked her strait up if she spits or swallows and she said you wont get that in here from me .

I said ok,, i will cut my losses MOVE ON ..EXCUSE ME !!

I ordered up a drink $$$$ and sat back watched the show and was approched in ten mins by 3 girls 2 of wich were uglyer than the next .

Chance would have it, the ugly latina said to me she can get me off in less than a minute or it is on me ...???

You know , i would actualy have taken her up on that but it would have been of no benifit to me because i was not interested in her .. nor turning to stone or having nightmares for a month

BAD ENOUGH I AM HOMO PHOB

SUCKED DOWN MY DRINK ,I said no thank you,, and headed for the door and more than likely ( MORE OF THE MORE ) I NEEDED A SHMOG

I will never go back ,that place will never be the same without Ricky , Samantha , Kaitlynn, ETC.......been a while huh ? now you know why !!!...Stay Safe all.RDD

Horny Yankee
04-13-06, 23:15
I saw on the news a couple of months ago that they are opening a bikini club either in Valrico or Brandon area on route 60.

Is that club opened yet?

If so, what part of Route 60 will it be on?

Stalfonso
04-14-06, 23:08
It's on the north side of 60 in Valrico. Can't remember the cross street. It's a full liquor topless joint and is now open.

Bachatero
04-17-06, 03:16
Visited a few weeks back in the evening, a few stunners, was not able to locate any real satisfaction, however. Bouncers made the rounds in the private dance areas on a regular basis. Did have a few lap dancers from an eastern european beauty, but not even the slightest hands-on, let alone more.

Last week, I decided to visit during the day. Talked to 2 girls who came by, took my time and waited them out... determined that neither was going to satisfy, why waste the dollars to find out. Third girl was a charm, hard body, and damn could she ever ride the pony. Might just have to visit again this week.

Anyone have luck in other clubs recently?

StreetWise
04-18-06, 18:29
I was just at the Mons Venus about six weeks ago and I was very impressed. Has anyone had anymore action at the Mons than is standard? I am interested in going VIP or take out.

How does 2001 compare to Mons in terms of the quality of the women?

Horny Yankee
04-18-06, 19:12
Has anybody been to this club? I think its called Showgirls. I was wondering if the women there are good looking and if they do lap dancing there?

Bachatero
04-18-06, 20:29
Scored yesterday at around 7pm, did the 2 for $25 with a real stunner, she handled the "situation" nicely.

Fun Fella
04-18-06, 22:20
I have not been to Mons in 2 years. Last time I was There I was busted for that damn 6 foot violation. Spent the night in orient road jail. That sucked other than the jail was full of fun strippers.

NE1 been busted for tht 6 foot deal lately?

CAn you still roam your hands at Mons?

StreetWise
04-22-06, 18:48
Can I get extras at the Mons Venus? Do they have a private area or VIP lounge? Any info would be much appreciated.

Lolligagger
04-23-06, 01:20
getting extras at mons is very, very hard.... no vip lounge.

Kwdawson
04-24-06, 21:49
Sorry for the stupid question, but what is the 6 foot rule?

Drew Park
04-26-06, 19:48
Sorry for the stupid question, but what is the 6 foot rule?

The Six Foot Rule was established by the Tampa City Council several years ago to curtail "intimate" activity between dancers and their club clients. While naked, the dancer must remain six feet away from her customer.

I am not sure if the rule pertains to the bikini bars, but I suspect similar rules are in effect there too.

Horny Yankee
04-27-06, 16:39
[QUOTE=RawDealDude]Went to the place this afternoon, the girl at the door said I looked familiar.

Whoa! I don't like it when that happens. She the proceded to tell me she has not seen me in a while and told me to have a good time.

(probably management tells them to say this)

I figured since she started in on me, I would play along because I sure do not remember her.

I asked her if she new about a few girls who used to be there.

I proceeded to ask and then a few guys came in the place, so I just mosied on in on my own.

I walked along, most of the girls were sitting down chatting or day dreaming of the ho on stage. ((did you ever notice the way these chicks look at the chicks on stage))

I walked and found a cute little number with huge flesh kegs.

I almost could not resist to talk to her so I did.

Tried to get the low down in there, shit I even asked her strait up if she spits or swallows and she said you wont get that in here from me.

I said ok, I will cut my losses move on. Excuse me!

I ordered up a drink $$$$ and sat back watched the show and was approched in ten mins by 3 girls 2 of wich were uglyer than the next.

Chance would have it, the ugly latina said to me she can get me off in less than a minute or it is on me. ?

You know, I would actualy have taken her up on that but it would have been of no benifit to me because I was not interested in her. Nor turning to stone or having nightmares for a month

bad enough I am homo phob

Sucked down my drink, I said no thank you, and headed for the door and more than likely (more of the more) I needed a shmog

I will never go back, that place will never be the same without Ricky, Samantha, Kaitlynn, ETC. Been a while huh? Now you know why! . Stay Safe all. RDD[/QUOte went to ybor the other night not much going on there, extras are not there anymore, which really sucks.

Richie Sambora
04-29-06, 18:29
WOULD IT BE SAFE TO SAY?

I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.
Stay Safe all.........RDD

Prophotog
05-19-06, 21:23
New here, and will be in town for a bachelor party tomorrow night. Any suggestions on what the best bang for the buck is? A few of my friends that live in clwtr suggested goin up 19 and hittin Bare Assets? Also after reading the reviews, Lipstixx is a definate that night. I was there for the honday grand prix a little bit back and hit up Bliss on Ulmerton. Left very happy! Will have to hit that place tomorrow afternoon, as we are staying in the clwtr area.

Thanks in advance!

UranIdiot
05-25-06, 22:04
I stopped by in the afternoon a few days ago. Very slow. Eight girls working. A few of them need to lose some weight. One looked like someone beat her leg up - about 30 bruises. Met a nice girl who did a nice private dance, but nothing worth squirting over. She explained to me about the private rooms. I think it was $50 for the room and $200 for the girl. She said it would be totally private and that they were not allowed to do intercourse, but could do "other things".

Poo Face
06-09-06, 22:14
I have not been to Mons in 2 years. Last time I was There I was busted for that damn 6 foot violation. Spent the night in orient road jail. That sucked other than the jail was full of fun strippers.

NE1 been busted for tht 6 foot deal lately?

CAn you still roam your hands at Mons?I was there about 6 to 8 onths ago on a Saturday night I've never heard anything about a 6foot rule I had some nice lap dances with the girl naked and griding me rubbing her boobies on my face.

The first dance I got I told the girl it was my first time there. She said I could touch anywhere exept between the legs.

Did this 6ft rule just go into effect because I was planning oin going there again this month. Like I said the last time I was there was about 6 to 8 months ago. Id like some info please.

Flavorful
06-10-06, 17:16
The 6' ordinance was in effect a few years back. I think it has since been repealed. I have not heard of anyone being busted for it in a couple of years.

I was there about 6 to 8 onths ago on a Saturday night I've never heard anything about a 6foot rule I had some nice lap dances with the girl naked and griding me rubbing her boobies on my face.

The first dance I got I told the girl it was my first time there. She said I could touch anywhere exept between the legs.

Did this 6ft rule just go into effect because I was planning oin going there again this month. Like I said the last time I was there was about 6 to 8 months ago. Id like some info please.

Stalfonso
06-10-06, 21:25
Did this 6ft rule just go into effect because I was planning oin going there again this month. Like I said the last time I was there was about 6 to 8 months ago. Id like some info please.Been in force for at least 3 years. It is not widely enforced. I guess the cops just use it as an excuse to arrest almost anybody they want to on entering a strip club.

Jst Hvn Fn
07-08-06, 08:32
I'm gonna be in Tampa next month, can anyone recommend some good clubs. I like a nice variety of exotic looks and black girls. I'm also looking for clubs were extras can be had. I appreciate any info. If your ever in Ohio I can recommend plenty of guilty pleassures.

MikeInBrazil
07-08-06, 15:16
Wow, last night I was in heaven. Went to Ybor Strip, 1st time in almost a year. The place has been remodeled and looks pretty upscale now. The girls were as beautiful as ever, maybe not Mons hot but a few girls could have worked there.

The 1st dance I got was from a half black and asian girl. She was sooo sweet and had a nice body, overall a enjoyable experience. The next girl I had was a blonde about 5'4, with a nice set of enhanced boobies. She gave the craziest lap dance I ever had in my life. Not only did she left me play with the cat she grabbed my hand and put it there. I wasn't just petting I was fingering like crazy, even went down on her. LOL, good thing I was drunk, because im sure that wasn't the smartest thing to do. Overall damage 4 songs 60 bucks and 10 bucks to the club.

UranIdiot
07-11-06, 00:11
Wow, last night I was in heaven. Went to Ybor Strip, 1st time in almost a year. The place has been remodeled and looks pretty upscale now. The girls were as beautiful as ever, maybe not Mons hot but a few girls could have worked there.

The 1st dance I got was from a half black and asian girl. She was sooo sweet and had a nice body, overall a enjoyable experience. The next girl I had was a blonde about 5'4, with a nice set of enhanced boobies. She gave the craziest lap dance I ever had in my life. Not only did she left me play with the cat she grabbed my hand and put it there. I wasn't just petting I was fingering like crazy, even went down on her. LOL, good thing I was drunk, because im sure that wasn't the smartest thing to do. Overall damage 4 songs 60 bucks and 10 bucks to the club.

I guess I was in a different Ybor Strip, the one in Tampa, a few weeks ago and it looked about the same as it has the last few years. Dances were $25/each except when they have that 3/$50 thing, plus you pay like $10 each time a girl takes you into the booth plus $7 to buy her a drink unless you say no.

Fhm2000
07-11-06, 00:33
I guess I was in a different Ybor Strip, the one in Tampa, a few weeks ago and it looked about the same as it has the last few years. Dances were $25/each except when they have that 3/$50 thing, plus you pay like $10 each time a girl takes you into the booth plus $7 to buy her a drink unless you say no.Yes, the same thing happened to me too. I came in during 7-9, but all the girls there told me 3/$50 + 10 room fee. I asked 4 diff ones just make sure, because on the Weekly Planet they advertise 2/$25 b/t 12-2pm & 7-9pm.

So I got 3 dances from a girl named Bebe?, dark hair, from Hungary. She was a lot of fun. Would definitely repeat.

Also tried a tall/blonde from Czech. Avoid this one at all cost.

There is a $5 coupon on the Weekly Planet, which can be picked up free of charge. 1 drink minimum is met :)

MikeInBrazil
07-11-06, 20:45
Opps forgot to mention the reason why I got 4 songs for 60 was, she did 3 songs for 50...and at the end I only had 10 bucks left. I told her when the dance was over i'll go to my table and borrow 10 bucks from my friend. He was with another girl when we got out, by the time he came back the girl had went to the back. I left before paying her...lol, yes I know im cheap.

Still for the kind of dance I got I would have paided more!

UranIdiot
07-15-06, 00:35
Opps forgot to mention the reason why I got 4 songs for 60 was, she did 3 songs for 50...and at the end I only had 10 bucks left. I told her when the dance was over i'll go to my table and borrow 10 bucks from my friend. He was with another girl when we got out, by the time he came back the girl had went to the back. I left before paying her...lol, yes I know im cheap.

Still for the kind of dance I got I would have paided more!

Yeah, a dance is worth $20 unless you're almost dry. I'll be looking for her.

The girls like to remind you that there's an ATM in there.

BTW....they have a website and you can print that coupon at home and bring it with you.

TremontTeddy
07-26-06, 19:44
Looking for Brazilian strippers? Haven;t found any at Mons or 2001.

Fhm2000
07-26-06, 23:55
Looking for Brazilian strippers? Haven;t found any at Mons or 2001.There is one at Lipstixx. She has shoulder length blond hair, round face. She always covers her seat with a bandanna.

StuntCock
07-29-06, 19:38
I have a little info on the Brazilian at Lippstixxx. She is a good date. A pretty good body. But not a body that you expect from a Brazilian. She has a little baby fat. Light skin. Big natural tits. And she does not have that big Brazilian BUTA. So your MikeinBrazil.com fantasty will not be meet. But in the back she can hold her own. YMMV. IMHO go to Ft Lauderdale. Look on Independentgirls.com and you will find what you need. Also WPB and Miami has a ton of them. I have picked up non pro Brazilians at clubs a few times in South Florida. AKA I want a American husband dates. I had two who want me to go BBFS. Well I know and you know they wanted to get knocked up. I always wore protection. I do go down to Rio a few times a year. IMHO save your cash. Fly down to Rio for a week. And you can F as many as you want. I did get a couple of MikeinBrazil.com girls in the Termas. And I got the photos to prove it.

watchingu2nit
08-17-06, 17:38
It wasn't all that long ago that the Adamo strip was quite lively. Gold Rush was a nude club and for the most part had a devil be damned attitude. More than once I sat there sipping my 4 dollar bottle of water when I was approached by a babe who sidled alongside and whispered "wanna fuck?.."

Ah, the good ole daze...My recollections run back even further than that. Back when the Playhouse theater first opened their strip joint, there were nearly wide open orgies going on. And you didn't always even have to go to the "VIP" room to partake. Tampa is still a great town though. If you can't off there, there is no hope for you!

TremontTeddy
08-21-06, 19:12
A tad offtopic, But any places in town where u can get your hair cut by a hot piece of ass?

GatorsDen
08-21-06, 23:56
Can I get extras at the Mons Venus? Do they have a private area or VIP lounge? Any info would be much appreciated.

usually not inside the club.

Gottimunk
08-22-06, 02:34
Moving to Tampa in the next couple weeks.

My main question is whether I can buy alcohol in the strip clubs?

Next question is which club is the best as far as environment, girls, and conversation?

Many thanks in advance.

Legalize it
08-22-06, 22:20
I believe in Hillsborough county the nude clubs such as 2001 Odyssey cannot serve alcohol. But in Pasco county they can, like at Bare Assets. Both these places have hot chicks.

Anon 53
08-23-06, 16:02
Has anyone been to Scores off of 275 and Dale Mabry? How's prices / privacy / talent?

Boomer37
08-27-06, 18:43
usually not inside the club.Mons has never had a private/vip area.

Boomer37
08-27-06, 18:50
There is one at Lipstixx. She has shoulder length blond hair, round face. She always covers her seat with a bandanna.Her name is Stephanie. I don't think she's at Stixx anymore. She was talking about taking the summer off.

Her sister workes at 2001. Bianca. MUCH hotter.

Caddyman
09-06-06, 11:56
Visited Ybor Strip the other day. I used to get full service there a few years back. Anyway, at noon took a lean black stripper back into the vip area for the 3/$50 lap dance special. Her name was Sugar and a real sweetheart, great ass and personality too for that matter. Full nudity, bit my cock through my pants, let my hands roam at will. It was early in her shift and she must have been feeling it because she ended by riding my tongue to orgasm. I don't regularly go down on strippers, but made an exception for her. Your experience may vary, but a very nice interlude. I didn't ask about anything more, but I bet it is available with her once you become a 'regular' with her.

Eye Myt
09-06-06, 13:13
Visited Ybor Strip the other day. I used to get full service there a few years back. Anyway, at noon took a lean black stripper back into the vip area for the 3/$50 lap dance special. Her name was Sugar and a real sweetheart, great ass and personality too for that matter. Full nudity, bit my cock through my pants, let my hands roam at will. It was early in her shift and she must have been feeling it because she ended by riding my tongue to orgasm. I don't regularly go down on strippers, but made an exception for her. Your experience may vary, but a very nice interlude. I didn't ask about anything more, but I bet it is available with her once you become a 'regular' with her.

Your description fits another fine dancer, Deja, she used to play with my cock at the stage, drove me nuts. In the VIP she would get up on the couch and drive that kitty into my mouth so hard my plate would come loose.

JHS 42
09-06-06, 20:41
I almost got a dance with Sugar the other day, but instead got a just okay one from some one else named Innocence maybe?

In other news, I stopped by Seven Seas the other day, around 3 or so. Girls ranged from pretty bad up to maybe a weak 8. I was offered a blowjob for 225 but that's a wee bit pricey for me, especially considering who was offering (tall, blond, a little shop-worn looking). I also got what sound like an offer for FS from a moderatle cute black dancer for $60, but that changed to merely letting me play with her pussy when pursued, so I passed.

Superman06
09-16-06, 12:31
I haven't been to Tampa in 6 years, but visiting soon. I was wondering about a few places in Drew Park. Does the Playhouse still exist? This was one raunchy place. On occassion would see couples having sex. There used to be a fat girl that gave BBBJTC for 20 or so. I once saw a bunch of couples making a bukatke video there. Though often the place was kind of lame save for the fat girl. I don't think I've ever been to a more down market place. But that was part of the appeal. Also used to go to Lipstixxx sometimes. I rarely saw SW's there but would ocassionally would find one hanging near some gas/convience store. Any thoughts are appreciated.

BTW I have seen Drew Park's postings on several boards. He does a great job.

Max Doubt
09-30-06, 18:37
Went to Ybor Strip Friday night. A good collection of dancers. One for any taste. Had VIP special 3 songs for $50. Worked for me.

LovesAsianLady
10-05-06, 10:05
Moving to Tampa in the next couple weeks.

My main question is whether I can buy alcohol in the strip clubs?

Next question is which club is the best as far as environment, girls, and conversation?

Many thanks in advance.I lived in Tampa for 10 years, and found that the general rule is: the hotter the dances, the less likely it is you will be drinking liquor between dances. Some of the Tampa clubs are known all over the nation, and it ain't for the liquor.

Drew Park
10-05-06, 18:30
I lived in Tampa for 10 years, and found that the general rule is: the hotter the dances, the less likely it is you will be drinking liquor between dances. Some of the Tampa clubs are known all over the nation, and it ain't for the liquor.

I remember back in the day when Goldrush was a nude club. The parking lot was always littered with empty beer bottles and pint liquor bottles!

I often saw used condoms out there too. Go figure...

M Fever
10-05-06, 21:51
Yes the Playhouse is still there but there theater that is the best to go to right now seems to be Fantasyland, right around the corner. The fat girl must have been Pat. She was good! She was more husky than fat though. There used to be plenty of SW's in Drew Park (Pam on the bike was the best) but that has been cleaned up for years now. Lipstixx moved from Renelli to Louis and Hillborogh but it's still the same ole Lipstixx. It was sort of packed last night.

I haven't been to Tampa in 6 years, but visiting soon. I was wondering about a few places in Drew Park. Does the Playhouse still exist? This was one raunchy place. On occassion would see couples having sex. There used to be a fat girl that gave BBBJTC for 20 or so. I once saw a bunch of couples making a bukatke video there. Though often the place was kind of lame save for the fat girl. I don't think I've ever been to a more down market place. But that was part of the appeal. Also used to go to Lipstixxx sometimes. I rarely saw SW's there but would ocassionally would find one hanging near some gas/convience store. Any thoughts are appreciated.

BTW I have seen Drew Park's postings on several boards. He does a great job.

MikeInBrazil
10-29-06, 20:44
Went to Seven sea for the 1st time today, man the place is barren. There were two girls working, one spanish who looked white and another spanish girl from Venezuela. The girl from Venezulea was a lil large and had a big c-scar on her belly. Her only redeming qualities were she had big tits and a cute face. The other girl working there was very cute, nice tight body, only lacking some implants. Well I decide to get a few dances from the white looking spanish girl, her name is Sunshine.

Dayum I gotta admit I was surprised how good she was giving me a lapdance she grabbed my cock thru my pants and jerked me off til I came. Total damage 100 5 songs

BladeRunner007
10-29-06, 21:16
Even I went to the seas for the first time yesterday. Only two girls - one black girl with short hair and the other is the Spanish girl from Venezuela mentioned in the previous post. She told me she was from Columbia and I think her name was Lisa. She was pretty adamant that the rates per song was $25 and the VIP room was $275 and you get good service. The dance I got was good but not as good as the one in the previous post. I have to go back and try a day with Sun-Shine.

Ledhed
10-29-06, 22:18
Hey guys, theres like 3 supposedly nude clubs on Adamo in the industrial area west of 301, can anybody recommend visiting any of these joints?? Thanks for any info, DF

Kwdawson
11-02-06, 00:38
Anybody been to Bare Assets in New Port Richey? Are the ladies touchy feely?

Legalize it
11-03-06, 20:08
Anybody been to Bare Assets in New Port Richey? Are the ladies touchy feely?It's pretty good. They serve liquor, the girls look great, and yes there is contact during the lap dances. At $20 per dance, it's a good value too. They also have 2 for 1 dance specials + free porn. I would definitely recommend it.

Stalfonso
11-03-06, 23:31
Deja Vu is a nice strip club. I like to visit in the afternoons when it is $5 entry with unlimited (non alcoholic) drinks. If you like looking at beautiful naked women and getting good value for money friction dances it's great. If you want more I think you can forget about it unless you are prepared to make regular visits, really get to know the girls and drop a lot of money.

Diamonds is the other nude place I know. They seem to have a much steeper door fee which has always put me off.

Drew Park
11-04-06, 08:38
Anybody been to Bare Assets in New Port Richey? Are the ladies touchy feely?

Never been there but I guess that given the rather seedy surrounding area that place might offer extras either on site or off site.

Chase Star
11-04-06, 10:40
Anybody been to Bare Assets in New Port Richey? Are the ladies touchy feely? Never been there but I guess that given the rather seedy surrounding area that place might offer extras either on site or off site.A little late on the draw there Drew buddy since Legalize IT already reported back on his actual first-hand experience. :) Dawson might also use the search function here, since this club has been reported on before. Most notably in this post from last July, which includes links to some booking photos:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=374314&highlight=Bare+Assets#post374314

Now I don't know whether or how many of those girls still work there but it gives you an idea of what some of those who have look like. I also don't know how much has changed there since the raid in terms of illicit activity, but in my experience those types of law-enforcement activities generally don't have much lasting effect unless they shut the club down altogether, which in this case they didn't do. So my guess would be that the ladies there can be very touchy feely if you are so inclined that way and willing to pay for it.

Its been a long while since I've been there myself but I'll add a few more comments that some might find helpful. As I recall they do not have any private booths, only a common VIP area in the back. So that will probably put at least some limit in how much you can get away with on site, particualrly if you're shy or non-exhibitionistic. An old friend of mine from my porn days used to work there, Samantha Silk. She's out of the business now and I'm not sure she's still there but if you run into her treat her right. She's a very nice person. I've also heard reports that another old friend of mine, Tanga Sammie works there during the day shift, but I haven't been able to get up there during the day to check that out. As it happens, I may be going up there this afternoon with some buddies of mine on a strip-club crawl and will report back on what I find.

Zipman
11-04-06, 13:12
A little late on the draw there Drew buddy since Legalize IT already reported back on his actual first-hand experience. :) Dawson might also use the search function here, since this club has been reported on before. Most notably in this post from last July, which includes links to some booking photos:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=374314&highlight=Bare+Assets#post374314

Now I don't know whether or how many of those girls still work there but it gives you an idea of what some of those who have look like. I also don't know how much has changed there since the raid in terms of illicit activity, but in my experience those types of law-enforcement activities generally don't have much lasting effect unless they shut the club down altogether, which in this case they didn't do. So my guess would be that the ladies there can be very touchy feely if you are so inclined that way and willing to pay for it.

Its been a long while since I've been there myself but I'll add a few more comments that some might find helpful. As I recall they do not have any private booths, only a common VIP area in the back. So that will probably put at least some limit in how much you can get away with on site, particualrly if you're shy or non-exhibitionistic. An old friend of mine from my porn days used to work there, Samantha Silk. She's out of the business now and I'm not sure she's still there but if you run into her treat her right. She's a very nice person. I've also heard reports that another old friend of mine, Tanga Sammie works there during the day shift, but I haven't been able to get up there during the day to check that out. As it happens, I may be going up there this afternoon with some buddies of mine on a strip-club crawl and will report back on what I find.I went there shortly after the raid, and had no luck. Not sure if my luck would have changed if I had persisted. In any event, Chase Star is correct regarding the VIP room setup.

Chase Star
11-04-06, 21:33
Okay here's the follow up. Went with my buds to the various clubs on US 19 in Holiday. This was between 1 and 4 this afternoon (Saturday) and I can't attest how these clubs would be at other times of the week or day.

First was Bare Assets. The list price there for a lap dance was $20 per song as LI said. They also were pushing a $150 for a half hour "deal". I didn't hear any 2-for-1 ones mentioned while I was there, but it wouldn't surprise me if they have those at other times. In fact, the one stripper I spoke with said her price was $20 per song CLOTHED and $40 per song if she took all her clothes off. The selection of women there wasn't too bad either. The one I spoke with went by the stage name Porsche, a cute blonde spinner who I thought was the nicest looking one there. She seemed to insist on playing by all the rules in the main room, but of course suggested more might be in the offing in the back. However, I got the sense that she was not the one to try if I wanted the most action. The rest of the guys decided they wanted to check out some of the other clubs in the same area and since there were supposedly more dancers due to start their shift at 3PM we all decided to go and perhaps come back to Bare Assets later.

Next on our list was Foxxy's, but we somehow missed so went to Ecstacy next. This place is not as nice as BA and the girls were a little sleazier but there were still some very doable ones there. The problem I really had with the place was the overpowering stench of disinfectant. Anyone that's been a adult video arcade probably knows what I'm talking about. I suppose the fact that they needed that type of disinfectant may have been an indication of what sort of thing went on in the back and I'm guessing extras were definitely available but this time around it was me dragging my friends reluctantly out the door.

So next we headed back south and this time I spotted Foxxy's hidden away in strip center behind an abandoned bank building (look for the sign for the 2800 Center). This place looked the most unpromising to all of us. Two of my buddies wanted to go back to Ecstacy. But we decided to return to BA and if they didn't like the new selection they could just leave us, go back to Ecstacy and return for us later.

Well the selection hadn't changed much but we all decided to stay anyway and this time around one of them decided to give the back room a go. According to him, he got f/s for $100 total. I have no idea if that was a good price or whether other dancers offer more or less than that, but he seemed pleased enough and it definitely proves just how "touchy feely" they can get there if you're willing to spend the dough.

BTW, the DJ showed some of the free porno they were offering with their specials. I'm sure they had a better selection earlier or at least I hope they did but what he showed me were really scary titles like "50+ grannies", "guys that like to get fucked like girls", "large objects in tiny asses", and "Prego Girls"

BladeRunner007
11-13-06, 15:20
Went to Seven Seas a couple of nights back. There were around 6 girls: 3 black, 1 older playful white chick, 1 thin latino maybe and a really hot blonde called Amy who was making out with this good looking shorter chick (not a dancer) when she was off stage. Amy is a 8 or 9 and she charges $275 for the champagne room. Noone seemed to go to the champagne room and only few took the VIP room dances (regular lap dances).

It was fun. And there is a $10 cover charge at night.

Rick Jason
11-19-06, 02:40
One of my favorite dancers is not longer there. She went by the stage nme “Secret”. Anyone seen her at another club?

Richie Sambora
11-21-06, 09:37
Vegas show girls, ugly!!!
7 Seas, ugly!!
library, ugly!!
brass flamingo, ugly!!!

Some others in south Tampa,other places i don't want to mention, just to many disappointments.

Guy's night out, we stopped in aleast a dozen.

where is all the talent? specifically, the good looking... these clubs need to stop hiring ugly women. why dim the lights just turn em off... RDD

Mrmrmr
11-21-06, 12:26
Vegas show girls, ugly!
7 Seas, ugly!
library, ugly!
brass flamingo, ugly!

Some others in south Tampa,other places i don't want to mention, just to many disappointments.

Guy's night out, we stopped in aleast a dozen.

where is all the talent? specifically, the good looking... these clubs need to stop hiring ugly women. why dim the lights just turn em off... RDDMons - best quality around

R Consultant
11-22-06, 07:30
I visit Mons alot and I can say I have a blast and the ladies are fun and most are attractive with attitudes that are alot of fun. It wont be the cheapest club but you dont get hot women if you have No money.

Happy Huntin.........

Guest123
11-22-06, 09:42
Brought a couple business associates out to Mons while I was down there on business a few weeks ago. This place was top notch. It came highly reviewed by others, and I can see why. They are still talking about it.

Great grinding lap dances with full groping. I bit more privacy for the lap dances would be nice, but it is what it is. Lack of booze kind of sucks also, but don't let that deter you. Beautiful girls giving great lap dances while you grope to your hearts content. Not to be missed.
Advertising negotiable lap dance prices was something I hadn't heard of before, but it worked for me.

Guest123

Dodger Bulldog
11-23-06, 02:40
The thing I like the best about Mons is that there is NO privacy whatsoever. That way I can see exactly what I am going to get before I commit my money to the girl.

I have backed away many times from a girl who looked real good but then I watched her give air dances, or close to it. I'll take the one who gives a slow, sensuous grind every time.

When I can watch in advance exactly how she treats the other guys I know that I'm not wasting my money on her.

The great thing about Mons is that WYSIWYG!

DB

Tampa Monger
11-23-06, 09:38
Mons definitely has incredible hotties, but I'll spend my money at clubs where I can fuck the girls, even if they're not as hot.

Drew Park
11-23-06, 20:55
Mons definitely has incredible hotties, but I'll spend my money at clubs where I can fuck the girls, even if they're not as hot.

While I haven't been clubbing in some time I agree with TM on this. It isn't a whole lotta fun having a naked babe squirming on your lap until you end up with a sticky damp feeling in your pants. I always preferred the seedier places where there was an alphabet soup of activity in the VIP back rooms ;^)

Tampa Monger
11-24-06, 00:00
I always preferred the seedier places where there was an alphabet soup of activity in the VIP back rooms ;^)

Amen to that. That's one of my favorite things in the world.

TremontTeddy
11-24-06, 21:43
Mons & 2001 seem to have the best talent in town. Most girls will accept 60 bucks for 3 dances at both places. Wear some comfortable pants and you’ll shoot goo with the right dancer.

There’s other clubs in town where you can get extras, but it’s gonna cost you. At that price range I’ll usually opt for an AMP.

TT

MikeInBrazil
11-25-06, 21:26
My personal favorite is Ybor strip because it has pretty hot chicks (not as hot as mons or 2001), but they are hot enough. Plus they seem alot more sluttier, Im willing to sacrafic some looks for performance. I consistently get better service at ybor strip then mons or 2001.

Observant Monger
11-26-06, 00:15
They're both fine clubs, with different merits to each. You really can't go wrong with either one, but your tastes may lean to one or the other. The Ybor girls are generally more eager to please, and Mons has the centerfold quality. My experiences at both have always been good, and I've canvassed nearly all the top tier clubs in Central FL. Cocoa Beach clubs are great too, particularly the Lido and Inner Room.

I miss what the Lido was before, tho. I can't recall the old name just now, but damn, it was amazing - jammed with college girls doing $10 laps. I'd drop $100 every trip there and always left feeling I got my money's worth and then some.

BladeRunner007
12-22-06, 13:33
Interesting article that supports what is said on the forums: Strip clubs are good for the community.

http://news.tbo.com/news/metro/MGB09TU20WE.html

Road King #1
01-13-07, 10:35
Made my annual Tampa pilgrimage. Hit YS and 2001. Neither was anything more than bump and grind, and spent a shitpot full of $$ at the 2001. Because of only one outing at each, I realize its not gospel, but just my observation. Wish I would have had time and $ for Lipstx.

Vstr2006
01-14-07, 13:53
I was in the 7 seas about a year ago and spent some time with a lovely asian girl (i think she went by the name Angel) Anyone know if she's still there? Didn't get "personal" with her but we had a great conversation Let me know here or email vstr2006 at yah**.

Thanks guys.

Great site

Vstr2006
01-14-07, 14:37
Was in the 7 seas about a year ago and met a sweet little Asian girl who went by Angel. Anyone know if she's still there.

StillLooking
01-15-07, 10:08
I am traveling to Tampa on business next month. It has been a couple of years since I was there, but I recall that the Ybor Strip was awsome at that time. You could pay for 3 dances (plus a small room fee) and get "a lot for your money)" in the back room.

Is it still as good? Pricing the same? I would like to visit it again if it is even close to being as good as it was.

TremontTeddy
01-17-07, 20:23
Made a weeknight trip to Mons Venus. $20 cover to get in. Saw 5-8 girls at a time working the stage, very impressive. Settled on 3 dances for $60 from a sexy Filipina. Went home with a hot load in the pants.

I'm not really a strip club guy, but like to see how the other half lives every once in a while.

TT

Drew Park
01-17-07, 21:30
Went home with a hot load in the pants.

Not my idea of fun, but to each his own...

I bet you were very comfortable driving home and how did you explain that unique smelling wet spot in your crotch?

Member #3929
01-18-07, 01:35
Not my idea of fun, but to each his own...

I bet you were very comfortable driving home and how did you explain that unique smelling wet spot in your crotch?

It happened to me only once, at Ybor Strip. Elisa did it... she drove me nuts...

Horny Yankee
01-18-07, 10:53
Anybody here ever been to that strip club in Valrico on route 60. Its a bikini club. trying to find reviews on it. is it called showgirls. i heard they do lap dances there, if so is it any good.

Wrg1975
01-19-07, 11:43
Avoid Daisy. She is a total rip off and can't be trusted!

There are many fine choices, but she is not one of them.

Fhm2000
01-22-07, 01:30
Stay away from MAYA. She's tall, blonde, natural tits. Very rush dance, didn't want to wait for the next song to start; didn't want to be touch even on her breast. She seems to be friendly on the floor but once behind the curtain, she's a different dancer. Be aware!

Wood Eye
01-22-07, 14:50
Maya got richer on me also. Private Room half hour was a total disappointment!

Knight Stalker
01-22-07, 22:25
Any word on a big breasted blonde working there now? Days I think and just recently started there. Though she is not new to the scene.

Thanks for the info

PokeHerFaceJon
01-22-07, 23:37
Someone please tell her to F..K OFF and go away!!!

PHFJ!

UranIdiot
01-25-07, 18:29
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/01/25/Hillsborough/His_personal_superher.shtml

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire/story/dogs-attack-owner-charged/

Echo1
01-30-07, 19:10
Went to Players Club on Rt 19 in Pasco county and got a dance from a Sabrina. Be warned, she's a rippoff.

She talks real hot to you at the bar. Promises a bj but you get a half - assed and somewhat painful hj. She's done in less than 2 min.

She stands about 5'5' , 120 lbs , has long dark just almost to her waist. Great tits, all natural, nice face.

She's gonna get this place busted.

The Chronic
02-02-07, 14:30
I don't go to the nudie places much anymore, but I used to. I had a 60+% success rate at 2001, 7 Seas and a couple of others using a simple system: I'd go on either Tuesday or Wednesday evening at around 7:15pm, before shift change. Day shift is really slow then. I'd sit by the stage and the girls would all come over to chat me up. I'd decline dances with a "I don't want a dance with you because all that would do is get me all charged up and I don't want to go home like that. Besides, I'm leaving soon". Of course, they'd persist. I'd finally say something like, "Well, you're very pretty. I wish you'd dance at my place, then I'd be interested". I could tell if the bait was being nibbled. If it was, I'd say "would the boss be pissed if we had a drink and something to nibble at my place when you get off? I'd make it worth your time. I'll give you two hundred reasons why you should".

On a slow day they don't make jackshit. $200 is like a fucking jackpot for some.

Like I said, a 60+% score rate. But I'm single and live in a decent house alone, and I'm decent looking and a fair (but not slick) conversationalist. I ALWAYS try keeping a stocked bar and good munchies around.

Trust me, the word spreads. Next time you go in, you'll find the attention from some of the gals is different when they know a decent payday and a nice evening may be available. I used to love shift change.

Incaller
02-03-07, 02:32
Stay away from MAYA.Thanks, probably would have gone for her when she asked me otherwise. Danced Candi(latin american spinner) instead, and glad I did.

Manifoso
02-03-07, 16:41
I was coming home last week and drove by a club behind 2001 off of Cypress, there is a modeling place next to it. Has anyone been in there?

UranIdiot
02-05-07, 11:38
A friend of mine in another city had another strategy. He'd hang around until closing then take all the girls out to breakfast. Became a friend to the whole crowd. They took care of him too, like friends do.

I don't go to the nudie places much anymore, but I used to. I had a 60+% success rate at 2001, 7 Seas and a couple of others using a simple system: I'd go on either Tuesday or Wednesday evening at around 7:15pm, before shift change. Day shift is really slow then. I'd sit by the stage and the girls would all come over to chat me up. I'd decline dances with a "I don't want a dance with you because all that would do is get me all charged up and I don't want to go home like that. Besides, I'm leaving soon". Of course, they'd persist. I'd finally say something like, "Well, you're very pretty. I wish you'd dance at my place, then I'd be interested". I could tell if the bait was being nibbled. If it was, I'd say "would the boss be pissed if we had a drink and something to nibble at my place when you get off? I'd make it worth your time. I'll give you two hundred reasons why you should".

On a slow day they don't make jackshit. $200 is like a fucking jackpot for some.

Like I said, a 60+% score rate. But I'm single and live in a decent house alone, and I'm decent looking and a fair (but not slick) conversationalist. I ALWAYS try keeping a stocked bar and good munchies around.

Trust me, the word spreads. Next time you go in, you'll find the attention from some of the gals is different when they know a decent payday and a nice evening may be available. I used to love shift change.

Fhm2000
02-05-07, 16:49
Thanks, probably would have gone for her when she asked me otherwise. Danced Candi(latin american spinner) instead, and glad I did.She's from Brazil.

Fhm2000
02-05-07, 17:18
Maya got richer on me also. Private Room half hour was a total disappointment!It's a shame though. Maya is so hot, pretty face, nice ass and tits. I guess that's how she can get away with anything she wants.

Fhm2000
02-05-07, 17:31
I searched but didn't find any answer. Any inputs would be appreciated. I don't want to over pay.

How much should I tip for a hj?

The Chronic
02-05-07, 19:43
A friend of mine in another city had another strategy. He'd hang around until closing then take all the girls out to breakfast. Became a friend to the whole crowd. They took care of him too, like friends do.Closing time? I dunno. Thay is waaay late, much past my bedtime. Additionally the night shift girls make more money and aren't as hungry. Girls working a slow day are needier.

Just an opinion.

Cucumber Jones
02-07-07, 15:41
Just wanted to know if the Pink Pony is still open near Tampa Stadium. I went there a few years ago and had a great time. I will be in St. Pete next weekend for business and would go again if it's still there.

Kid A
02-07-07, 16:42
I thought you Tampa guys might find this interesting:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0203062strip1.html

UranIdiot
02-07-07, 18:16
I thought you Tampa guys might find this interesting:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0203062strip1.html

It's from February 3 of last year. All is back to normal now.

Knight Stalker
02-07-07, 20:33
It's from February 3 of last year. All is back to normal now.They recently had the trials for a few of them that chose to fight it. All but one where dismissed. The one that was a conviction was only on a Minor count and a fine of under $200. Recently there was an article basically slamming the Sheriff's office for spending tax payers dollars (and a lot of it) for the sting operation only to have one small conviction.

Tampa Dj
02-08-07, 03:31
Just wanted to know if the Pink Pony is still open near Tampa Stadium. I went there a few years ago and had a great time. I will be in St. Pete next weekend for business and would go again if it's still there.It's called the Crazy Horse Saloon. (new owners).

Bseeks
02-08-07, 18:39
Just wanted to know if the Pink Pony is still open near Tampa Stadium. I went there a few years ago and had a great time. I will be in St. Pete next weekend for business and would go again if it's still there.

I have tried out the Pony several times in the last year and found it nothing but legit. This was a spot where you used to be able to go in and get a full menu about 80% of the time. I used to head there straight from the airport, choose the right girl, leave with a smile, all within an hour.

Recently, they have turned up the lights in the back and all the girls have told me that it is strictly legit. The dance rooms to the right as you go in are all "VIP" rooms. I did get the VIP line recently, about the lights being low and noone checking, but I don't like to shell out $150 or more on a promise of paying even more with no guarentee.

I did have fun at the YBOR recently. Didn't get offered a menu, but was treated very well.

BTW, I am from Boston so I don't get into town all that often.

Cucumber Jones
02-09-07, 14:46
Thanks Bseeks and Tampa DJ for the info. The last time I was there, which now that I think about it was 10 years ago, I had a great time. I went to the VIP rooms to the left and for $$ spent over an hour with a hot brunette with a huge chest ( no full service, but left happy). My friends said they were about to send a door man in there to see if I was still alive. Anyhow, good information from you.

Badger Bob
02-13-07, 11:39
A couple of weeks ago I saw a posting that talked about the old Tampa clubs like the Tanga. You were right, they were great clubs. Any idea what ever happened to the old standbys like Rikki? I haven't heard anything in over a year.

Ghost7
02-20-07, 12:50
Which club that serves booze is the best? I know that Mons and YB Strip seem to be the top 2 with no alcohol.

Is Bare Assets the best Nude club that serves alcohol? I gotta have a drink and watch the ladies dance.

Thanks,
Ghost7

Gpower
02-20-07, 21:49
Bare Assets is the best strip club in Tampa Bay bar none. I have been going there for quite some time, and I won't step foot in a Tampa club since Ponytails closed. I need to be able to have a drink and relax in a club and spend some time. The day shift at BA has some good chicks like Paige and Faith who will play if you ply them with a few drinks. The younger crowd seems to have taken over the evening scene and the young dudes are primping as much as the dancers. Club Exstasy is a step down in quality from BA but if you like 'em down and dirty it is a good alternative.

Legalize it
02-20-07, 23:42
Yes, I would say Bare Assets.

Which club that serves booze is the best? I know that Mons and YB Strip seem to be the top 2 with no alcohol.

Is Bare Assets the best Nude club that serves alcohol? I gotta have a drink and watch the ladies dance.

Thanks,

Ghost7

Ghost7
02-22-07, 11:12
Thanks for the info! I'll try both those spots!

Gpower
02-25-07, 21:33
Well I was in BA on Friday night. See my post in the massage parlor section regarding my Saturday activities. It was an eventful birthday weekend and I treated myself well. The talent in BA on Friday night was nothing short of stunning. Melania (tall Sophia Loren clone), Mischa (Pam Anderson lookalike) and a number of other beauties. I actually got too drunk to engage in any extra curricular activities, and settled for a great little lap dance with a Columbian hottie named Carina.

Drew Park
02-26-07, 22:07
I actually got too drunk to engage in any extra curricular activities, and settled for a great little lap dance with a Columbian hottie named Carina.

I'd be interested in what else besides the lap dances are on the menu. And at what price. You can PM is you like...

Literal2
02-27-07, 12:21
Went to both clubs a few days ago, 6-9PM. 2001 had a half dozen girls, maybe 2 other customers, $15 entrance fee, 3 private dances for $60. The private dances were private enough, a separate area with individual cubicles lined with mirrors, the staff walks by every 10 minutes or so, I passed on the 30 minute extra private rooms. "You can touch me anywhere but between my legs." Full nude, pretty girls. Riley has small, firm natural chest, a perfect round butt. She's very affectionate but ymmv of course. For me that's a 10 in a SC. Mons a few doors down was crowded, maybe 50 customers, lots of girls, two on stage at a time. LD's are "$20-$30. This is Negotiable." Thats what the sign says. This means 1 for $25 and 3 for $60, but I was offered 2 for $20 by one girl who wasn't getting any dances. The LD's are all on a long bench, with audience seating on the other side of the bench, there is a long mirror in front of you when you get a dance, so you are sitting with the back of your head a few inches from some other guys head and in the mirror you can see what everybody else is doing and they can see you. Full nude, same deal, "touch me anywhere but between my legs". Natasha is a killer body, a little older, sweet girl. Kaitlin is a student, tats, very slim, grinds too hard, not into it really, mechanical (at least with me).Not enough data to comment on extras at either place.

ArabDude
02-27-07, 18:13
Literal, next time you drop by 2001, get in there before 5PM. 12PM-5PM is their happy hour with 'free admission with drink purchase,' i.e. $6.00. You'll get about a half dozen girls (sometimes more, rarely much less) and alot more attention as some are nearing the end of their early shift. Did a 3/$60 with a hot MILFish blonde and sucked on her DDs nearly the whole time. Yummy.

Went to both clubs a few days ago, 6-9PM. 2001 had a half dozen girls, maybe 2 other customers, $15 entrance fee, 3 private dances for $60.

Literal2
02-28-07, 11:23
Of the three sc I visited in Tampa over the last week this one has the most to offer. The girls are about as pretty as Mons and there are a lot of them. Door charge of $15 (or was it $20? I am a little foggy on this, sorry). Dances are supposedly $30 but I never paid more than 3 for $50, which is the "special" price. Maybe if you just got one it would be $25 or $30. Also there is a $10 entrance fee for the private dance booth, plus you buy a drink for the girl at $5-$6. Not cheap, but the booths have a curtain and feel very private. No one bothers U. Over several days I got dances from Kristin, Alyssa, Julia and Venus. Kristin is a soft dancer, touches light as a feather, very sexy young girl, slim, long brown hair. Alyssa is full figured but by no means a bbww. At least not yet. Very warm, sweet, hot, hot, hot girl. Julia is a gorgeous blond babe, classic beautiful face, perfect body. A little cold and businesslike, but if you like perfect looks, she may be for U. Venus is a fresh young thing, killer body, friendly. VIP treatment is available in couch lounges, some have porn on the tv, I was quoted $100 for the room, $200 for the girl for a half hour. Also was quoted $500 for the hour for the same. I declined, so can't comment. Summary: lots of pretty, agreeable girls, price range is comparable to other Tampa SC prices, very private dance areas.

Rotazeta
03-05-07, 17:50
Went here for the first time in a couple years this afternoon. Last time I was here it was The Gold Rush and the afternoon shift was 100% monger friendly. $20 cover to get in, but the girls didn't even pretend to be there to dance. No dancing, just sitting around and VIP room fun, for usually less than $.

Went by today and the cover charge was no more, but the place is under new management and, while I must say for no cover the day shift girls were pretty hot, the vibe definitely was not nearly as monger-friendly. I only had one girl even really make an effort to get me back for a VIP dance.

Gatordun
03-06-07, 11:57
Does anyone know if there is any menu offered at the Showgirls off 92 in Plant City?

Thanks

Casperinlkld
03-06-07, 13:23
Does anybody knows what a happened to a hottie known as Tanga Sammie or Samantha. A friend said he saw her at Bare Assets once, but when I have been to the club she hasn't been working. I was just wondering if she is still around.

Member #4558
03-06-07, 17:59
Does anybody knows what a happened to a hottie known as Tanga Sammie or Samantha. A friend said he saw her at Bare Assets once, but when I have been to the club she hasn't been working. I was just wondering if she is still around.I was told that she was working days at Vegas which is in St. Pete next tot he dog track. I stopped in a couple of times but never saw her. I was also told that she worked at YS after the Tanga closed. It's really anyone's guess where she is now.

Casperinlkld
03-06-07, 20:17
Does anyone know if there is any menu offered at the Showgirls off 92 in Plant City?

ThanksI have been to Showgirls on a number of occasions. There is not any extras going on inside the club. But I have talked to a few about the possibilites of take out service. A couple, have said it was possible, but I have never followed through. If you have any luck, give us all a heads up.

Good Hunting!

Chase Star
03-06-07, 20:35
Does anybody knows what a happened to a hottie known as Tanga Sammie or Samantha. A friend said he saw her at Bare Assets once, but when I have been to the club she hasn't been working. I was just wondering if she is still around.When or if you find out be sure to let me know too. Last I heard, which was some time ago, she was working the day shift at Bare Assets. I've been there at night and on a weekend afternoon and didn't see her either, so if she's still there it is probably just days during the week (when I can't make it up there). So that might be why you missed her too.

Scoup10
03-07-07, 00:43
Guys i come from SC and there is a club there that offered everything. Huge nice club 2. I use to have sex right there in the club with one of the girls but all had a price. She would staddle me and pull her pants to the side. I could suck and lick some of the girls there anywhere on her. Beer during happy hour was 1.50. Is there any clubs central FL thats even close to the club there in SC. Let me know please.

My Obession
03-07-07, 14:41
Bare Assets is the best strip club in Tampa Bay bar none. I have been going there for quite some time, and I won't step foot in a Tampa club since Ponytails closed. I need to be able to have a drink and relax in a club and spend some time. The day shift at BA has some good chicks like Paige and Faith who will play if you ply them with a few drinks. The younger crowd seems to have taken over the evening scene and the young dudes are primping as much as the dancers. Club Exstasy is a step down in quality from BA but if you like 'em down and dirty it is a good alternative.I use to go to Tampa evry 3 months on business and always stopped in at BA. Always a good time. Never tried the VIP room. Looks like a road trip needs to be made. I agree best strip club in Tampa Bay area.

Rotazeta
03-07-07, 23:32
Are you referring to the one on US19 in Holiday?

JHS 42
03-09-07, 03:58
I'm headed to Ybor Strip tomorrow or this weekend. Any suggestions which dancers I ought to be considering for some private time with a little something extra?

Literal2
03-12-07, 15:14
Somebody said a while ago that if you ought to be able to find what you are looking for in YS. I agree with that.

Bseeks
03-12-07, 17:08
I'm headed to Ybor Strip tomorrow or this weekend. Any suggestions which dancers I ought to be considering for some private time with a little something extra? I don't have any specific suggestions, and if I did, you never know who would be working on the day you arrived, But. I have done very well at the YS without any specific local knowledge (I live in Boston).

I would suggest being a keen observer of human behavior. I usually sit near the back, scope out the dancers and the loungers. If you see someone who is an obvious favorite of the LDLs (lap dance losers), then there is probably a reason. If a guy leaves immediately after a lap dance, you may have something.

The gorgeous barbie doll type may not be an "extras" girl. Neither is the wannadancer who swings by within 30 seconds of your arrival. Sit and observe. Sit and observe. Within 20. 30 minutes a lovely or two will introduce herself and perhaps sit down. If she strokes your arm when she shakes your hand? Hmmm. If she strokes your thigh while she's talking? Hmmm. If she tries to get your old ford out of second gear? Double hmmm. Scratch the back of her neck right where the hair starts, if she purrs and mews? Hmmm.

If it seems promising, it probably is, promising that is. Slip her a five, wait, and then, slide your hand up her thigh. If she pushes it away, that is probably a negative.

You could still come up empty.

I walked into the long lost Pony one night. Standing at the bar, girl came up behind me, grabbed my hands, pulled them to her ass, pulled my shirt tail out, ran her hands over my chest under my shirt, pressed her body against mine, was playing with my nipples, and said, "are you ready to play with me? " Oddly enough, I was. I still hadn't laid eyes on her. In the room, she started to offer me the menu, but then just unbuckled and unzipped and unsnapped, covered and jumped on board. When I asked her where we were in our negotiations, she said just to pay her whatever, I was her first customer of the shift and she had to come.

Years ago at the YBor, using the technique outlined above, back to the room. Idle chit chat, where are you staying, she wants to come to my hotel after work. Then she unzips everything etc. Sits there kneeling, doing things best left unsaid, asking me if I want to waste it in the LD room or if she is coming over later (total marketing ploy of course). I said maybe both and well. It was good.

Good luck, looking forward to your report.

Member #4558
03-12-07, 22:15
Keep an eye out for Donnie, one of the night managers. You should be able to spot him as he will be the one male employee who is constantly going in and out of the VIP rooms. I think he is just a perv who like to watch! Most of the girls I usually dance with hate that he does it. Really breaks up the mood if you get my drift.

I'll probably stop in this week as I'm heading to Sebring for the 12 hrs. And there is no reason to spend Thurs. Or Fri. Night in Sebring. Makes for a good excuse to visit YS!

Rubber Legs
03-14-07, 11:54
What happened to Skorz (Ponytails)? Where are Natasha (Ty), Nadia (Tasha), Christine (Barbie), Sarah, Rio, and Pussycat?

Member #4558
03-14-07, 16:56
Don't really know. I only visited the place once and was not impressed so I never went back.

I kind of wish that the old Tanga was still open. Hell, I wish the building was still standing! That was my first real nude club that I visited regularly. I remember when you had to actually leave the Tanga and go to a different little building next door to get you lap dance. That was actually the best club to score some take out from. You could always find a playmate there. They finally added the VIP booths but they did it about 10 years to late.

JHS 42
03-14-07, 21:24
Thanks for all the advice. Unfortunately my client in the area canceled on me and I didn't make it there. May get another shot at it this weekend or next week.

I've stopped by Ybor Strip once in a while over the last several years, and I've done well finding people willing to bend the rules, but only a couple times have had any shot at anything major, and then the offer has always been ridiculously expensive. There's been a few times when I've felt like I was close to getting more, but it's never quite worked.

Tampa Dj
03-14-07, 21:25
What happened to Skorz (Ponytails)? Where are Natasha (Ty), Nadia (Tasha), Christine (Barbie), Sarah, Rio, and Pussycat?Most of the dancers and staff have moved to Envy (corner of Himes & Kennedy). As far as the the club itself, it will reopening as a sportsbar. No dancers.

Eye Myt
03-15-07, 08:49
I remember when you had to actually leave the Tanga and go to a different little building next door to get you lap dance. That was actually the best club to score some take out from. You could always find a playmate there. They finally added the VIP booths but they did it about 10 years to late.

I had forgotten about the second building "thing" at Tanga! I remember that there were big round tables that you sat at, and if you positioned right you could screw with a minimum amout of privacy. The table also served as a shield for the girl if she decided to get on her knees. I also remember that it was hard to spend more than 100 bucks in there no matter how hard you tried or how long you stayed.

Xicculus
03-15-07, 10:01
What was the name of the place that was a sports bar in the back with some video games and pool tables, and kind of a cheesy strip club in the front? I'm going back to Tampa this weekend and can't remember the name, though I'm pretty sure it was just off the 19 and next to an overpass. Last time I was there I was treated really well, it was a Tuesday night so kind of slow, I was in the back room playing some video game watching two of the dancers shoot pool, every time they bent over to take the shot they gave me amazing views, I walked over and ended up taking both of them back to my hotel. Anyone know this bar? Is it still around? Now that I think about it I seem to remember parking in a lot in front of a 24 hour gym?

Tucker40
03-15-07, 17:42
I had forgotten about the second building "thing" at Tanga! I remember that there were big round tables that you sat at, and if you positioned right you could screw with a minimum amout of privacy. The table also served as a shield for the girl if she decided to get on her knees. I also remember that it was hard to spend more than 100 bucks in there no matter how hard you tried or how long you stayed.I remember those days. Part of the reason it was so hard to spend $$ there was that dances were $5 a piece (with volume discounts readily available.

Knight Cock
03-15-07, 20:55
I had forgotten about the second building "thing" at Tanga! I remember that there were big round tables that you sat at, and if you positioned right you could screw with a minimum amout of privacy. The table also served as a shield for the girl if she decided to get on her knees. I also remember that it was hard to spend more than 100 bucks in there no matter how hard you tried or how long you stayed.That's not there anymore is it? Did it move? I did a google map and I don't remember anything being there now.

Knight Cock
03-15-07, 21:07
What was the name of the place that was a sports bar in the back with some video games and pool tables, and kind of a cheesy strip club in the front? I'm going back to Tampa this weekend and can't remember the name, though I'm pretty sure it was just off the 19 and next to an overpass. Last time I was there I was treated really well, it was a Tuesday night so kind of slow, I was in the back room playing some video game watching two of the dancers shoot pool, every time they bent over to take the shot they gave me amazing views, I walked over and ended up taking both of them back to my hotel. Anyone know this bar? Is it still around? Now that I think about it I seem to remember parking in a lot in front of a 24 hour gym?Really? Which one is that? I'm interested in that too.

UranIdiot
03-15-07, 23:39
What was the name of the place that was a sports bar in the back with some video games and pool tables, and kind of a cheesy strip club in the front? I'm going back to Tampa this weekend and can't remember the name, though I'm pretty sure it was just off the 19 and next to an overpass. Last time I was there I was treated really well, it was a Tuesday night so kind of slow, I was in the back room playing some video game watching two of the dancers shoot pool, every time they bent over to take the shot they gave me amazing views, I walked over and ended up taking both of them back to my hotel. Anyone know this bar? Is it still around? Now that I think about it I seem to remember parking in a lot in front of a 24 hour gym?

You're probably talking about OZ, 13577 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater. 727-533-9880 just north of the corner of Ulmerton also known as 688.

Is there anywhere else in the country except southern California where people say "the 19" instead of "19"?

UranIdiot
03-15-07, 23:52
I had forgotten about the second building "thing" at Tanga! I remember that there were big round tables that you sat at, and if you positioned right you could screw with a minimum amout of privacy. The table also served as a shield for the girl if she decided to get on her knees. I also remember that it was hard to spend more than 100 bucks in there no matter how hard you tried or how long you stayed.

The Tanga was so awesome that Pam Iorio should have put up city money to move it instead of tearing it down!

3 stages going at once with nude girls, not girls getting undressed.

A very beautiful young blonde girl named Lisa was working there one night. She kind of acted like a celebrity who was visiting to check it out. She gave me her phone #. I was sick for a while and couldn't drive so I never got back to her but I found her # in my wallet not too long ago. I called and got someone's voice mail so I hung up, but then a short time later someone called me and hung up. Does anyone have a clue who she might be?

Another time a woman who looked amazingly like Jenna Elfman was working there. She talked in those funny voices like Jenna did on TV, too. Then checking the internet to see what Jenna was doing lately it said she was researching to do a movie on strippers.

Well, you got me going now. Us old-timers probably have a lot of Tanga stories. Compared to Tanga I think Mons is worthless and the only club I've been to that comes close is Ybor Strip.

Dodger Bulldog
03-16-07, 07:05
Joe Redner is running for the city council and is offering free admission to Mons Venus for anyone who brings in an "I Voted Today" sticker.

That is a $20 value, and provides a nice savings for anyone who wants to see for themselves if the Mons is truly worthless compared to Tanga. Of course, since Tanga has been closed for years, it won't be possible for most of us to make a comparison.

You guys have some great stories about Tanga. It makes the rest of us envious that we were not around back then! Sure wish it was still open...

But many of us weren't, and its not.

DB

Eye Myt
03-16-07, 13:20
[QUOTE=Dodger Bulldog]Joe Redner is running for the city council and is offering free admission to Mons Venus for anyone who brings in an "I Voted Today" sticker.

At one time, back in the day, Joe Redner had ownership, with a partner(Lopez I believe) in the Tanga. There was a "falling out" then a fire, then Joe was bought out and received a nice monthly salary, said to be in the thousands. Not bad for a "gay guy" huh?

Jnsmcd
03-16-07, 13:26
You're probably talking about OZ, 13577 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater. 727-533-9880 just north of the corner of Ulmerton also known as 688.

Is there anywhere else in the country except southern California where people say "the 19" instead of "19"?The club is on the SE corner of Ulmerton and US 19 in Largo.

Member #4558
03-16-07, 16:55
The Tanga was suppose to be torn down to make way for the new expressway back in the early 90's but the state did not have the money then. It's too bad as there were some great gitrls there. Ronni, Tanga Sammy, Peggy, Sharon. I would have given my left nut to have Sharon. She was an absoulte doll but married. Last I heard, Peggy was dancing at the Mons, with her daughter! Ronni moved up north somewhere, North Carolina I think.

Dodger Bulldog
03-16-07, 17:16
[Joe was bought out and received a nice monthly salary, said to be in the thousands. Not bad for a "gay guy" huh?I had never heard that Joe was gay.

Not too long ago I read that his ex-wife and the daughter he had with her were both busted for prostitution. So he should get credit for at least being "bi," shouldn't he?

DB

Eye Myt
03-16-07, 17:49
I had never heard that Joe was gay.

Not too long ago I read that his ex-wife and the daughter he had with her were both busted for prostitution. So he should at get credit for at least being "bi," shouldn't he?

DB

Recently, it was in the papers that Joe declared himself gay or "bi" in order to manipulate the law in some manner. I'm not quite sure of his sexuality but he is living proof that assholes can be of any sexual persuassion.

Member #4558
04-02-07, 11:54
I happened to be in the area this past weekend for the St. Pete GP so I decided to stop in at YS. This was my first visit in many months so I was anxious to see if anything had changed.

I was in on Thurs night and was surprised to see some 20 to 25 dancers working the night shift. There were a few who I recognized and many, many new faces. Not a big surprise at this club. Overall, the club was not that busy and looked to be stocked with a bunch of regular customers. And that is where the problem was. Most of the girls were content to just sit and visit with the regulars instead of circulating and talking with other fellows. The only time they did get up and move around was when they ran their seemingly regularly scheduled ‘show times’. Almost like clockwork, they seemed to run one of these stupid things every hour or so. I always hated these things. I don’t know about everyone else, but I don’t need a YS shirt, hat or beach towel. And now they are including porno DVD’s in their sales. Now if the cast included the current dance staff, I might be interested.

There was one blonde in particular that caught my eye, sorry but I don’t remember her name, but she was one who seemed content to spend her time with a regular customer. I remember seeing this fellow there before as he sat next to me and smoked a really foul smelling cigar. I don’t remember ever seeing him go for a VIP dance so I don’t know what she was doing spending a couple of hours just sitting with him. Tipped her on stage and let her know I was interested in a dance but when she got off stage, she went right back to the cigar smoker.

I flagged down Bebe who I had danced with before. She was good for a rousing time in the VIP room and I let her know that I wanted to go back with her. She said she would be back in a few minutes. She vanished into the dressing room for probably 30 minutes. She returned to the floor, made on lap around the club with a stop off at the front door and then vanished into the dressing room again.

After that, I figured it just was not my night so I headed out. It was late and things would get going at the circuit early the next morning so I decided to just go back to the hotel to get some sleep.

Sadly, YS is still the same club I remember. Too much cigarette smoke hanging in the air and a staff of dancers who mostly did not act like they wanted to be there. Boy do I miss the old days of Sondra, Sierra, Ronnie, Tia, Dancin’ Kat and Lil’ Bit!

Mike Wazowski
04-02-07, 16:35
I was in on Thurs night and was surprised to see some 20 to 25 dancers working the night shift. There were a few who I recognized and many, many new faces. Not a big surprise at this club. Overall, the club was not that busy and looked to be stocked with a bunch of regular customers. And that is where the problem was. Most of the girls were content to just sit and visit with the regulars instead of circulating and talking with other fellows. The only time they did get up and move around was when they ran their seemingly regularly scheduled ‘show times’. Almost like clockwork, they seemed to run one of these stupid things every hour or so. I always hated these things. I don’t know about everyone else, but I don’t need a YS shirt, hat or beach towel. And now they are including porno DVD’s in their sales. Now if the cast included the current dance staff, I might be interested.

Sadly, YS is still the same club I remember. Too much cigarette smoke hanging in the air and a staff of dancers who mostly did not act like they wanted to be there. Boy do I miss the old days of Sondra, Sierra, Ronnie, Tia, Dancin’ Kat and Lil’ Bit!

Unfortunately, Wook, that's the Tampa Bay area strip club scene in a nutshell. No decent managers are left, just a bunch of poseurs who eat up the whole "running the strip club" gig. Most of them are kids (as in, under 40) who stand around and glad-hand customers that don't deserve the time of day but are willing to refer to said manager as "dawg" or "my boy" with every man-hug greeting.

As a result we've got a bunch of strip clubs with strippers who are more than content to sit around, never talking to the majority of customers because no one is making them do it. And they are happy as pigs in shit over that.

As for those stupid things like "showtime," "dollar dances," and "X for $X 'specials'" that's all just bad managers/owners still trying to figure out how to do something that they used to do at Daddy-O's a decade and a half ago. Thing none of them grasp is that at Daddy-O's it was a customer appreciation move - each girl picked a guy to give a free slow dance on the stage. All the others tried to make money off from it, never grasping that the give-away was a major money-maker for the dancers back at that old place on Starkey.

As for those dancers you mentioned... Ronnie I knew in "real life." What a smoking body on that girl. Had a few fun times when I supplied party-favors to her and her skinny little roommate/girlfriend. The roommate/girlfriend kind of looked like "The Grudge" from the horror movie of the same name but having to tap her was a fair price to pay to get the dip into Ronnie.

You completely missed Lil' Bit's tenure as an SW on Clearwater-Largo Road. I used to love picking her up and bringing her back to my place to play. What a tight little spinner she was! Sadly, haven't seen her or read of her here in a couple of years, now.

Member #4558
04-02-07, 16:57
first met ronnie when she worked at the old tabga lounge. she was **** at the time but with that body, no one would know! i also had the chance to do a double dance with her and her skinny blone friend at ys once. wow!

i also had a couple of chances to hook up with ronnie outide of the club. what a sweetheart she was. she was moving to north carolina to study nursing, at least that is what she told me, but that was several years ago. i've been trying to hook up with mina from the day shift but so far no luck.

yep, the current "staff" at ys is nothing compared to the good old days.

Incaller
04-02-07, 21:33
Boy do I miss the old days of Sondra, Sierra, Ronnie, Tia, Dancin’ Kat and Lil’ Bit!

Sort of miss Summer(at least can still see her in Creative Loafing lol), Nadia, and Asia May also. Bet the blonde you were considering was Jewel. Has the "look", but dance wasn't there for me. Older brunettes on dayshift might be the best bet at YS now. Thanks for the bebe tip, have a hard time getting a dance with her too. Maybe we have the wrong "look". The he'll get me fired look. lol

Member #4558
04-03-07, 08:57
Sort of miss Summer(at least can still see her in Creative Loafing lol), Nadia, and Asia May also. Bet the blonde you were considering was Jewel. Has the "look", but dance wasn't there for me. Older brunettes on dayshift might be the best bet at YS now. Thanks for the bebe tip, have a hard time getting a dance with her too. Maybe we have the wrong "look". The he'll get me fired look. lolWas not Jewel as I have had a dance from her before. She has a great body, long and lean, just the way I like them, but her dancing and VIP room skills are not there. This blonde was fair skinned and has a very slow and deliberate walk to her.

Day shift brunette you are thinking of is probably Brianna. She is a day shift favoriter of mine but I do not get into town enought to be a regular with her. Sierra was also a great day shift talent but she left some time ago for 2001 I think. As much as I would like to see her, I won't set foot in the 2001.

Bebe always steered clear of me too until one evening I just took her hand as she walked by and asked her to dance for me. It was a fun time. Also look for Chevon (not sure of the spelling but pronounced She-Von). She is a little spinner with a Tennessee accent but is loads of fun in the VIP room.

UranIdiot
04-04-07, 00:16
The club is on the SE corner of Ulmerton and US 19 in Largo.

Staying to the SE there is or was three places right near the corner of Ulmerton and US 19.

The closest to the corner east on Ulmerton was/is a smallish bar that had ambitions. Sometimes it was maybe a biker bar, sometimes the orientation was around making money off of food at lunchtime. It might have changed hands several times, but the owner I remember was from Eastern Europe and bitched mightily and publicly when government authorities gave him a hard time about waitresses being too skimpily dressed. I never knew it to be a strip club, but like a lot of biker bars there were always special nights, etc. I'm sure the place is still there just east of 19.

The second one is or was a little further east in a square or rectangular building, I think very close to the Gold and Diamond Source. I went into it once and decided it was too tacky and stinky for my high-class tastes. I'm not sure it's still there.

The third place is on 19 just south of Ulmerton. Definitely a biker-bar orientation I never thought it was a strip club. It's still there.

Literal2
04-04-07, 18:16
[QUOTE=Originalwook]I happened to be in the area this past weekend for the St. Pete GP so I decided to stop in at YS. This was my first visit in many months so I was anxious to see if anything had changed.

I was in on Thurs night and was surprised to see some 20 to 25 dancers working the night shift. There were a few who I recognized and many, many new faces. Not a big surprise at this club. Overall, the club was not that busy and looked to be stocked with a bunch of regular customers. And that is where the problem was. Most of the girls were content to just sit and visit with the regulars instead of circulating ...

I dunno, Wook ole dog. My experience at YS a few weeks ago was that there were lots of girls willing to talk to and dance for non-regulars. Lots of them came by to talk and they all offered dances. When I was there, the place was crowded but there were always girls available. I was there ... uh ... this is embarrassing ... from about 5 to 7 pm and then back again from about 10 pm to 1 am... Both shifts had great girls. I am not a regular (I have been there exactly once, well twice on one single day) and god knows I am not god's gift to women. I would watch the girls dance, usually tip them a buck or two regardless of whether I liked them or not (I mean they have to earn a living, right?; we all want to encourage young women displaying their bodies and acting sexy, right?). If a girl came around to talk to me and I didn't want a dance I would say, "Maybe later" and tip her a buck or two just for asking. I had several long series of really good long private dances with at least four girls. I am convinced extras were available. The girls I got dances from were all cute. It doesn't get much better in a strip club.

Incaller
04-06-07, 02:28
Day shift brunette(s) you are thinking of is probably Brianna.
Brianna and Candi.

Ghost7
04-11-07, 09:41
I will be coming to Tampa next month for a golf trip. Do the strip clubs allow you to come in with shorts?

We are gonna hit some of the strip clubs after we golf, so I was wondering if it will be a problem.

I asked this already but which nude/topless club is the best, that serves alcohol?

I heard Bare Assets, any other options?

Member #4558
04-11-07, 12:32
I will be coming to Tampa next month for a golf trip. Do the strip clubs allow you to come in with shorts?

We are gonna hit some of the strip clubs after we golf, so I was wondering if it will be a problem.

I asked this already but which nude/topless club is the best, that serves alcohol?

I heard Bare Assets, any other options?Shorts should be allowed in most clubs but I can't vouch for the Bare Assets club as I have never visited it. Ybor Strip has always been a favorite with me and shorts are encouraged (nudge, nudge). Most "tourist" types also have to visit the Mons as it's like Disney World for adult males.

Truck Driver
04-11-07, 16:29
Going to be in Tampa Friday afternoon this week until Sunday morning - any low-price hotels near MacDill AFB? Don't want to fork out a $100 a night for a room I won't be in very often so ANY help would be appreciated!!!

If a SW or two happen to be strolling around any hotel you mention, I wouldn't necessarily object either!!

The Chronic
04-11-07, 16:30
Shorts should be allowed in most clubs but I can't vouch for the Bare Assets club as I have never visited it. Ybor Strip has always been a favorite with me and shorts are encouraged (nudge, nudge). Most "tourist" types also have to visit the Mons as it's like Disney World for adult males.The sleazier the club, the more I liked them. Don't do them much anymore. But, Lord, I had great luck in how I got abundant carry out from them back in the day.

Drew Park
04-11-07, 18:04
Going to be in Tampa Friday afternoon this week until Sunday morning - any low-price hotels near MacDill AFB? Don't want to fork out a $100 a night for a room I won't be in very often so ANY help would be appreciated!!

There is an EconoLodge on Dale Mabry near the Henderson intersection. Further south there is a Howard Johnson Express just north of Gandy. And a few blocks north of the main gate is a dive called the Airport (?) Motel.

Drew Park
04-11-07, 18:06
Shorts should be allowed in most clubs but I can't vouch for the Bare Assets club as I have never visited it. Ybor Strip has always been a favorite with me and shorts are encouraged (nudge, nudge).

Back in the day the mandatory strip club wear for randy men was silk or nylon sport shorts and no skivvies!

Tampa Monger
04-11-07, 18:26
No offense to those that like them, but I hate strip clubs. Potentially vast financial outlay with little return. If I can't fuck the girls with a minimum of bullshit, I'm just not interested.

Still, if you're out with a bunch of friends, they can be fun on occasion, but I try to keep my expenditures at a minimum. I'd rather save my money and put it to better use at Lipstixx or an AMP. The girls may not be as hot, but you almost always get your money's worth.

Just my 2¢.

Drew Park
04-11-07, 19:28
No offense to those that like them, but I hate strip clubs. ...I'd rather save my money and put it to better use at Lipstixx or an AMP. The girls may not be as hot, but you almost always get your money's worth.

Ummmmmmm, Isn't Lipstixxx a strip club?

Hard Working 19
04-11-07, 19:43
MacDill Motel (813) 837-6864 near the corner or Mango and S. Dale Mabry.

There is an EconoLodge on Dale Mabry near the Henderson intersection. Further south there is a Howard Johnson Express just north of Gandy. And a few blocks north of the main gate is a dive called the Airport (?) Motel.

Truck Driver
04-11-07, 19:47
You guys are the absolute shit and I mean that in a good way!!! Now to find a little SW action and the weekend will be even better!!

Fhm2000
04-12-07, 00:32
After reading this thread, I made a trip to BA. I have to say that BA has more hot dancers than YS even on the week day, (I go to YS a lot weekend and week day). 20 bucks/song for topless, no room fee. The topless vip isn't private at all. There is nothing separate you and other patron(s); just two long couches facing each other. For 40 bucks/song, it's a nude dance which is taken in another section. You have to pay before going into this room. There are about five cubicles, very small and cramp

I spent a/b 180 b/t two dancers. "No touching down there" is strictly enforced, even with the nude dance. I saw two very tall girls, a blonde and a brunet with blond streaks. Tipped them on stage but they never asked me for dances afterward, strange! If you guys like looong legs, gotta check out these two dancers here. Didn't catch their names.

I'll try to make another trip on Fri/Sat, was told during the weekend there are about 50 dancers working. This is the only nude club that serves alcohol, so I don't think you can get more than a lap dance.

Ghost7
04-12-07, 08:51
Thanks for all the replies about the local strip clubs. I've never been to Tampa, so everything is new to me.

I'll keep checking back on any info or reviews on the clubs.

Thanks again!

Ghost7

Tampa Monger
04-12-07, 13:10
Ummmmmmm, Isn't Lipstixxx a strip club?

No. Lipstixxx is a brothel with a strip club as a front.

Eye Myt
04-12-07, 14:00
No. Lipstixxx is a brothel with a strip club as a front.Lets put 7 Seas in that group too.

Horny Yankee
04-12-07, 18:00
Is 7 Seas worth going to. Do they offer FS like Lipstixx, or whould I be wasting my time going there .

Member #4558
04-12-07, 19:45
20 bucks/song for topless, no room fee. The topless vip isn't private at all. There is nothing separate you and other patron(s); just two long couches facing each other. For 40 bucks/song, it's a nude dance which is taken in another section. You have to pay before going into this room. There are about five cubicles, very small and cramp.Yikes! At those prices, I'm glad that I never got over there. It would have been a wasted trip. Forty bucks for a lap dance in a cramped cubiles. Not for me! I cringe every time that I thinl that I am shelling out $20 for a VIP dance at YS.

Fhm2000
04-12-07, 23:30
Yikes! At those prices, I'm glad that I never got over there. It would have been a wasted trip. Forty bucks for a lap dance in a cramped cubiles. Not for me! I cringe every time that I thinl that I am shelling out $20 for a VIP dance at YS.The VIP rooms at YS are like 1st class seats, no it's more like you're flying private jet! BA VIP room = Southwest!

MikeInBrazil
04-13-07, 10:24
While I never got FS at 7seas, I did get a handjob through my pants for the price of two lap dances, must say I was pretty happy with the ending.

Member #3929
04-13-07, 11:04
Is 7 Seas worth going to. Do they offer FS like Lipstixx, or whould I be wasting my time going there .

Never happened to me, although then (4 years ago, probably) I felt there was some potential there...

Nemodc
04-13-07, 11:25
At the 7 seas lately. Mid to late afternoon. Both times excellent offerings were made but I was not in a position to partake. I will go back when I squeeze up a penny or 2 extra.

Nemo

Originally posted, 3-27-07, strip club thread

Lorinser1
04-13-07, 17:51
Went to the strip yesterday and had a nice session with a blond girl.

Gave a great CBJ for 100 clams. Will definately make this my next stop.

Bseeks
04-16-07, 12:52
At the 7 seas lately. Mid to late afternoon. Both times excellent offerings were made but I was not in a position to partake.

I haven 't been in the Seas much in recent years, but I recall that the private room is pretty small and there is no privacy. All the lap dances take place in there, so if you are getting (something) there are other people coming and going ??

Jets33
04-16-07, 13:34
I haven 't been in the Seas much in recent years, but I recall that the private room is pretty small and there is no privacy. All the lap dances take place in there, so if you are getting (something) there are other people coming and going ??They have 2 more rooms with privacy but you will have to pay almost $$$ to enjoy a full menu . Last time there i paid 275$ good service but too much for my budget.

Member #3929
04-20-07, 13:56
They have 2 more rooms with privacy but you will have to pay almost $$$ to enjoy a full menu . Last time there i paid 275$ good service but too much for my budget.

I confirmed this last Saturday. Her name is Lisa, Venezuelan chick with a hot Colombian accent (she says her family is Colombian). Really hot gal, and very, very friendly and willing to make you happy. However, the prices are... well, a bit too much for my budget. Still, this gal would very succesful if she decided to go independent.

Trendz Tampa
04-20-07, 23:20
Anyone been to this place located next to Facade in Tampa? Hardly ever see any cars there. Was wondering if it was associated with Facade next door?

Mexicant
04-21-07, 11:21
A small strip club with bad seating arrangement. 15 to get in. Its setup inside is almost like a lingerie shop with available private rooms. Only four girls there at the time with 1 looker

Literal2
04-23-07, 19:50
Last time I was there I took a girl back to one of the private rooms. It cost a bundle, I don't remember exactly, maybe $400. (Yes, I agree this is ridiculous.) Anyway, lots of rubbing, nude boob 'n' ass play, clothed kitty play, clothed dick play. Enough to get worked up but not enough to satisfy. Most interesting was comment she made about anal intercourse. Its not my thing, but the girl said she loved it because "all the nerve endings are right there". Who knows? Live and learn. Asked for digits, she ducked the request, I had to leave. Another path not taken.

Roundtrip
04-24-07, 01:41
I live in this board but have never posted.

I spend time learning from the best of you, so I felt the need to report this to my fellow hobbyist!

Stay away from exposed p

LE at exposed drew-p

Got big time busted!

Just a warning?

Literal2
04-24-07, 18:02
I notice that a lot of girls in sc don't seem to want you to put your hand or fingers directly on the most delicious skin of their bodies. I refer of course to the area between their legs, aka their pussy. I have noticed somewhat less reluctance to the mouth, that is, a girl in an sc who will not let you touch her naked privates with your hand will sometimes be quite accommodating to your mouth. Problem is, I don't always feel like going down on an sc girl. I think maybe what I will try is to bring hand sanitizer into the booth. This idea came to me as a gorgeous girl I had been quite happily eating for quite some time -- not in Tampa -- stood up when I was done and produced a baby wipe in a foil package and cleaned herself up. "Sorry," she said, "it's not a condom."

BladeRunner007
04-25-07, 17:52
Visited Bare Assets after almost an year the past weekend. Didn't recognize most of the girls, but I had a good time. Got one decent LD. Anyone know who gives the best LDs.

I was hammered on my drive back home. Gotta cut down on the alcohol next time.

Member #4558
04-25-07, 19:07
I may come down in a couple of weekends to take in a Rays game. Yes, I know they suck but it is a good excuse to come down. I prefer day shift as it is not as busy and 'security' is rather lax.

So, is there anything new at YS? Anyone had any luck securing take out from here? I know I could a couple of years back but have not had any luck recently. Always though Mina was worth the try but she always manages to skirt the issue. She gives a good time in the VIP room but that looks to be all. Same with Brianna. Good in the VIP rooms but no chance at securing anything else.

Last time in I did manager to find Chevon on the night shift. She had no problems carrying on but it always makes me uneasy when the girls get to active during the night as staff is always checking out the rooms for bad behavior.

If anyone has other suggestions, feel free to PM.

Old Wook

Bseeks
04-26-07, 13:37
I notice that a lot of girls in sc don't seem to want you to put your hand or fingers directly on the most delicious skin of their bodies.

Well, put yourself in their position. I am sure that a p*ssy is sensitive and delicate and that a certain proportion of strangers would either not know how to handle it, or would have rough hands or, like you implied, would not be crystal clean. If I were a girl, I wouldn't want a bunch of guys grabbing at me all day, but since that is the business they are in, I guess it makes sense to draw SOME limits, and that seems like a reasonable one.

A similarly confusing limitation is kissing. From a hygene perspective, not kissing is a good idea, but kissing is just so damn fine... Anyway, a lot of professional women will allow all sorts of intimate contact but not kissing. Which is something kids in junior high do, so go figure. (yes, yes, I know that it starts earlier and that by junior high they are doing x and y and z, but I have little kids so I am sticking with it)

Member #4558
04-26-07, 14:36
A similarly confusing limitation is kissing. From a hygene perspective, not kissing is a good idea, but kissing is just so damn fine... Anyway, a lot of professional women will allow all sorts of intimate contact but not kissing. Which is something kids in junior high do, so go figure. (yes, yes, I know that it starts earlier and that by junior high they are doing x and y and z, but I have little kids so I am sticking with it)I have only found a few dancers who would "swap spit" during a lap dance. Me, I find it only adds to the fun of the dance. I wish more dancers would do it!

Max #01
04-26-07, 20:21
I'm DC-based but have had the pleasure of visiting Tampa's fine establishments on occasion. Keep up the good work and keep the politicians and cops at bay!

I've heard many a provider tell me that they don't kiss because they consider that "too intimate" and reserve kissing for their SO's only. They allow us clients to taste and pound away at their holiest of holies, but kissing is off limits. Go figure..

But, a provider who does DFK clients is a keeper.

A similarly confusing limitation is kissing. From a hygene perspective, not kissing is a good idea, but kissing is just so damn fine... Anyway, a lot of professional women will allow all sorts of intimate contact but not kissing. Which is something kids in junior high do, so go figure. (yes, yes, I know that it starts earlier and that by junior high they are doing x and y and z, but I have little kids so I am sticking with it)

Literal2
04-27-07, 13:59
You are so right Max1. Its risky what with mouth sore issues and all but when it happens with the right girl it is fine stuff. I had an 18 year old hottie who was built like a brick shithouse writhing around on my lap with her mouth and tongue clamped on mine at the YS a while ago. Every so often her hips would rise up and I would get a hand in between her legs. She'd pull the hand away but she wouldn't break the kiss so I knew she liked it. Finally I said, "does that bother you? " She said, "no but I just have to pull your hand away, but its okay. " Finally her g string got so wet and she was covered with so much sweat she had to take a break to towell off and change. Damn I love that SC passion. It's much better for me than mechanical f**king just to get your rox off. To each his own and no criticism implied of any other's taste.

Hejova
04-28-07, 17:27
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/01/25/Hillsborough/His_personal_superher.shtml

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire/story/dogs-attack-owner-charged/UranIdiot asked: "Does anyone know where this Angel works?"

See: http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=06018090

El Pito Loco
04-30-07, 12:15
UranIdiot asked: "Does anyone know where this Angel works?"

See: http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=06018090You can find her on the day shift at club ENVY on Kennedy and Himes. She is a very nice girl, she is smart, worth talking to.

EPL

Fhm2000
04-30-07, 13:16
From what I read on this board, BA is the top club in pasco. Any girls from this club that you guys can recommend? I like them tall.

Beside BA, any other clubs worth visiting?

Thanks

SnoMan
05-11-07, 00:26
Are there any clubs in particular that couples visit. I have been to several Tampa clubs over the years, but have never taken a date. The old Tanga was the first strip club I ever visited (back in 1989). I would visit there every time I came to Florida. When it burned down I switched to Ybor Strip Club, but can't say I have ever noticed any couples stop there.

Seems to me the Tanga did open back up for a short while, but I'm pretty sure it's gone again.

Any suggestions for couples would be appreciated!

Janitortwo
05-22-07, 13:04
Dont make it two alot of clubs or amp's to search. Anyone have a heads up on a provider or dancer with big nipples(areola) no silicone. Any strip clubs featuring pregnant talent anywhere in tampabay?

Thanks

Member #3920
05-23-07, 13:18
See bust report for Vegas showgirls:

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/tampa-fl/TOTR31AREEOI01BML

Member #4558
05-29-07, 19:12
Seems to me the Tanga did open back up for a short while, but I'm pretty sure it's gone again.

Any suggestions for couples would be appreciated!The Tanga is gone for good and where it once stood in a new part of the expressway. Actually, the Tanga should have gone under the bulldozers back in the late 80's but the state did not have the funds to acquire the right of way and begin the demolition process.

Ybor Strip always seemed to have a few couples in on the weekends.

Member #4558
05-30-07, 10:45
I'll be venturing down to Tampa this weekend and a stop at Ybor Strip is definately in the plans, maybe even a visit to Lipstixx. Is there any new talent that anyone would suggest? PM if you would prefer. I'll share any new info. That I came back with.

Malabar
05-30-07, 15:12
The Tanga is gone for good and where it once stood in a new part of the expressway. Actually, the Tanga should have gone under the bulldozers back in the late 80's but the state did not have the funds to acquire the right of way and begin the demolition process.

Ybor Strip always seemed to have a few couples in on the weekends.

I loved that place.

sniffle.

Hardwood123
05-30-07, 23:36
I loved that place.

sniffle.
Me Too.

sigh...

Acaryu
06-01-07, 23:57
Tuesday I went to Mons Venus with my girlfriend around 10:30pm. Admission is 20 each. No tables available so we sat on the center stage. My girl was dressed very sexily that day. No alcohol available. One of the dancer invited my girl to dance on the stage, she declined. They do have some nice looking babes in that place. Lots of blondes 6-8 real scales, lots of silicon. After about 15 minutes we left. Mon Venus is a nice place to go for men and not very suitable for couples. If you want action in that place, the best time based on my experience is around 3pm around end of the month when rents are due. They change shift around 3. We all like take out food.

Good luck hunting!

Biff B Stiff
06-02-07, 01:54
The Tanga is gone for good and where it once stood in a new part of the expressway. Actually, the Tanga should have gone under the bulldozers back in the late 80's but the state did not have the funds to acquire the right of way and begin the demolition process.

Ybor Strip always seemed to have a few couples in on the weekends.The one thing I really loved about the Tanga was that take out was always available with most of the girls. Towards the end when they put in the booths with the curtains it was like paradise in that place. Happy memories.

Hardwood123
06-02-07, 15:24
The one thing I really loved about the Tanga was that take out was always available with most of the girls. Towards the end when they put in the booths with the curtains it was like paradise in that place. Happy memories.
What was the name of the cute, big plastic boobied blond who used to give haircuts in your home? Loved the 1500 watt blow jobs!

Member #4558
06-03-07, 12:57
What was the name of the cute, big plastic boobied blond who used to give haircuts in your home? Loved the 1500 watt blow jobs!I think that you be gia foxx. Perhaps? Maybe?

http://www.gia-foxxx.com/

Biff B Stiff
06-03-07, 19:00
I think that you be gia foxx. Perhaps? Maybe?

Wow, now there is a gal I have not seen in a long time. She is a lot of fun! Great bbbj, daty, dfk, and everything else. Not the prettiest gal in the world imho, but a great time. I may have to hook up with her again. Thanks for bringing back those memories Wook and man I miss your old site, but Jackson has done a great job here.

UranIdiot
06-04-07, 01:10
Wow, now there is a gal I have not seen in a long time. She is a lot of fun! Great bbbj, daty, dfk, and everything else. Not the prettiest gal in the world imho, but a great time. I may have to hook up with her again. Thanks for bringing back those memories Wook and man I miss your old site, but Jackson has done a great job here.

I forgot about Gia doing haicuts. My guess is that she's been under the knife more than Michael Jackson, so you shouldn't knock her looks considering her advanced age. I met her maybe 15 years ago at a haircut/massage place on Ulmerton that someone else owned. My appointment was with the owner. She looked like maybe she was hitting 40 years old at that time. She had a sour look on her face so I wasn't interested on following up with her. A review I found about her at the time said "Careful, this one bites".

BUT - if you're going to tell me she does good work maybe I'll have to skip first impressions and give her a chance.

Incaller
06-04-07, 02:50

IIRC AKA Shanel or Chanel (something like that) if looking for old reports

The Chronic
06-04-07, 08:10
IIRC AKA Shanel or Chanel (something like that) if looking for old reportsYou are correct. I saw her once a long time ago for a haircut and some "trim". She was nice and pleasant, gave very good service, but her body was "squaishy": attractive and slim, but no real muscle definition. She now really expensive, and does screening like you're applying to the CIA, and picky, picky, picky.

She has to be pushing 50+ now. She's prolly had so many face lifts, her ears meet in the back of her head.

Olds Man
06-04-07, 09:43
Ahhhh Shanel...she was one of my earliest escort experiences. She told me she once was a flight attendant, and her implants at that time were a little lopsided (she planned to have them redone). But BOY did she give me BIG fun -- and she had an amazing clit that drove HER nuts.

The only bad thing was that we got so in to the sex that we forgot about the haircut! After offering me her shower, she wanted to fulfill her promise, but was still a little woozy from fucking, so the haircut wasn't the greatest. But she did everything she promised and more.

These pics are more recent, but I saw her about 8 years ago.

Hardwood123
06-04-07, 16:41

No, Not Gia. Much younger. Bolt-ons that stuck out like a '57 Caddy and near platinum blond.

Dougy Doo
06-04-07, 18:06
No, Not Gia. Much younger. Bolt-ons that stuck out like a '57 Caddy and near platinum blond.When I was going there shortly before it closed, there was a near platinum blonde there that went by Cookie. She was great. Very friendly, very pretty, great big headlights, but I think they were really hers. In the dark, you couldn't really see if there were any scars, but none were noticeable. And they certainly felt natural. I sure hated to see that place go. I don't think I ever went in there that I didn't get an offer and a phone number.

------Sigh------

Member #4558
06-04-07, 19:55
No, Not Gia. Much younger. Bolt-ons that stuck out like a '57 Caddy and near platinum blond.Well then my friend, I'm at a loss. That was the only "barber" I was aware. Besides, I've kind of been busy with the Billy D. to *****-lando Majik story. Now it looks like he's having second thoughts and wants to stay in HogTown. Definitely taking a hit in the credibility factor here. What a cluster f**k!

NevadaDreamin
06-05-07, 03:35
No, Not Gia. Much younger. Bolt-ons that stuck out like a '57 Caddy and near platinum blond.When the words Tanga and platinum blonde appeared in the same reference, my recall snapped up with that name soooo fast...ah, the memories. Can't claim a t/o for my own dream though. Late 80's early to mid 90's. She was so hot other dancers claimed their own "take out" by HER...in mid shift, no less. Or maybe that was just wallet...errr mood stimulatin' talk.

The most smokin' bod on a dark-haired lady...Juliet!!! I know she moved over to 2001 later.. distinctively wore red, white and blue striped bikini most of the time. I fondly remember a second Cookie...this one was slim honey blonde with decent size naturals...but mainly sticks in my mind after so long because she was so articulate, given the environment.

But for off site playfulness, Austin seems to ring a bell.

I'll close out this little memory lane stumble(thanks for indulging me) with the hope that those who've been trying to locate Tanga Samantha's present club have found it, wherever it may be. About twice a year there's a sighting claimed somewhere.

Member #4558
06-05-07, 07:09
When I was going there shortly before it closed, there was a near platinum blonde there that went by Cookie. She was great. Very friendly, very pretty, great big headlights, but I think they were really hers. In the dark, you couldn't really see if there were any scars, but none were noticeable. And they certainly felt natural. I sure hated to see that place go. I don't think I ever went in there that I didn't get an offer and a phone number.

------Sigh------I remember Cookie. A really fun girl. Last I heard, she was at Bare Assets. If I could find any of the old Tanga girls, I would like to find Tanga Sammie. She was usually good for take out once she got to know you.

Malabar
06-05-07, 10:21
She has to be pushing 50+ now. She's prolly had so many face lifts, her ears meet in the back of her head.

I've always wanted to do her but never had the chance. According to her website, retirement is on her horizon. She wants to get into a retail business of some kind.

I liked how Red Skelton once described a lady he met at a retail counter. "She had so many face lifts, there was no meat left on the bottom of her feet."

I fell off the chair when I heard that one.

Malabar

Nemodc
06-05-07, 12:06
is her belly button. One more face lift she will be wearing a goatee. So I have heard anyway.

Nemo

Orlando J
06-05-07, 13:48
I have not seen her myself and she's not for me but around 5 years ago someone told me she's pre-op and he saw signs.
Again I have not seen her and do not intend to.
J

UranIdiot
06-06-07, 02:43
Ahhhh Shanel...she was one of my earliest escort experiences. She told me she once was a flight attendant, and her implants at that time were a little lopsided (she planned to have them redone). But BOY did she give me BIG fun -- and she had an amazing clit that drove HER nuts.

The only bad thing was that we got so in to the sex that we forgot about the haircut! After offering me her shower, she wanted to fulfill her promise, but was still a little woozy from fucking, so the haircut wasn't the greatest. But she did everything she promised and more.

These pics are more recent, but I saw her about 8 years ago.

Looks a heck of a lot like Gia.

UranIdiot
06-06-07, 02:47
The point of this is to encourage my date to get a private dance. Just a little kink...Anyhow any opinions of what would be the best club?

Stpeteguy
06-06-07, 08:09
The point of this is to encourage my date to get a private dance. Just a little kink. Anyhow any opinions of what would be the best club?OZ is a good place for couples. It's on Ulmerton right at US 19. Couples get in free and the women there are very nice and used to having couples come in. Some places you can tell the girls don't know how to handle couples but OZ girls seem to be more relaxed about it.

The Chronic
06-06-07, 08:41
I have not seen her myself and she's not for me but around 5 years ago someone told me she's pre-op and he saw signs.
Again I have not seen her and do not intend to.
J
http://www.gia-foxxx.com/No way. I can 100% attest to that. A bunch of years ago, I got referred to her from her best friend, Veronica Redd, one of my first local escort experiences.

Stpeteguy
06-06-07, 09:00
No, Not Gia. Much younger. Bolt-ons that stuck out like a '57 Caddy and near platinum blond.Maybe this Chanel?

http://www.eros-tampa.com/sections/tampa_escorts.htm

Romy Castle
06-06-07, 11:07
The point of this is to encourage my date to get a private dance. Just a little kink. Anyhow any opinions of what would be the best club?Take her to the Mons Venus, I hear some of the girls like to give others girls lap dancing.

Gummie Bear
06-06-07, 12:14
The point of this is to encourage my date to get a private dance. Just a little kink...Anyhow any opinions of what would be the best club?My friend told me he took his girl to the MonsVenus and before they went they talked about who could touch and who could not. Good to talk about stuff before it happens so she knows what to expect. They did that and he said he had the best sex with her that night!

Hardwood123
06-06-07, 15:46
The point of this is to encourage my date to get a private dance. Just a little kink...Anyhow any opinions of what would be the best club?
I'd take her to Mons. Gorgeous women, no pressure.