PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

Skiper
03-08-14, 16:52
Am I going crazy or did most of the sting arrests disappear?

You're not going crazy.I have not looked at the HCSO site, it is hard to search by 'crime' but, I did look on the Florida Arrests dot org site an tons of arrest reports are now missing.

HCSO has been know to remove arrest reports when they are doing a sting and clearing the streets of workers, I have not noticed them removing arrest reports in a reverse sting when they are busting johns. I did see more cops than usual on Nebraska south of Fowler today.

RJ RamRod
03-09-14, 00:31
That is Stephanie, you can find her in Notwatney, just look for her, she will be around, she is the queen of anal, she is very fun.Anyone know what her incall is like? Safe? Clean? Does she really do anal, and if so what's she charge? Thanks!

Member #5215
03-09-14, 00:34
Picked up Emily on Nebraska yesterday near furniture place, short, nice thick ass, gives the best BBBJCIM for 25 . Clean smells good real trooper been with her many times can't go wrong with her.

ILuvP
03-09-14, 02:16
Anyone know what her incall is like? Safe? Clean? Does she really do anal, and if so what's she charge? Thanks!Yea everything good clean she fucks like no other good bbj I was big for her so she told me I couldn't stay back there. Long the area is in the "hood" but nobody will mess with you they know what's up and why your there so the price was big ben I wish wouldve knew that she was a walker that's too much but BP "raises the doing the dew fee" bunch of bs but stay safe.

NephriteJade
03-10-14, 10:13
Yea everything good clean she fucks like no other good bbj I was big for her so she told me I couldn't stay back there. Long the area is in the "hood" but nobody will mess with you they know what's up and why your there so the price was big ben I wish wouldve knew that she was a walker that's too much but BP "raises the doing the dew fee" bunch of bs but stay safe.Did she try to upsell for Greek?

Skiper
03-10-14, 20:28
Am I going crazy or did most of the sting arrests disappear?

I have not looked at the HCSO site, it is hard to search by 'crime' but, I did look on the Florida Arrests dot org site an tons of arrest reports are now missing.

HCSO has been know to remove arrest reports when they are doing a sting and clearing the streets of workers, I have not noticed them removing arrest reports in a reverse sting when they are busting johns. I did see more cops than usual on Nebraska south of Fowler today.I looked this evening and the reports have been returned. It could have been a glitch. I did not notice any new arrests of workers or mongers.

Member #5241
03-10-14, 22:01
Can't believe you guys are spending backpage money on Steph. She's nice, but I have gotten greek for .25 from her several times.

WiTuLo
03-10-14, 22:24
Yea I'm going to definitely have to find Stephanie.

RookieMonger
03-11-14, 08:40
Can't believe you guys are spending backpage money on Steph. She's nice, but I have gotten greek for .25 from her several times.Same here bro! When I used to pick her up in the Nowatney area, $20-$25 got you all you wanted with her!

Dickchainy
03-11-14, 18:13
Same here bro! When I used to pick her up in the Nowatney area, $20-$25 got you all you wanted with her!... To the saying "There's a sucker born every minute.".

Dick.

Joego
03-11-14, 18:38
... To the saying "There's a sucker born every minute.".

Dick.The new 30 sec rule.

The phrase "There's a sucker born every minute." was most likely spoken by David Hannum, in criticism of P. T. Barnum.
Barnum's friends and acquaintances said Barnum's credo was more along the lines of "there's a customer born every minute".

So there you have it, every 30 sec a sucker is born and 30 sec later, a sucker to suck that sucker, is born, and will suck that sucker at a huge mark up..LOL.
That also means, that every 30 sec, there is a sucker who thinks he can pull out fast enough...Hell, that might mean we are down to every 15sec...LOL

Ross Perot was right, that sucking sound is a job going south...

Clinton Bush
03-11-14, 19:10
Are you sure the logo on the truck didn't say "BrightHo's"? Because those decoys sound pretty bright. Here is a useful tip for you scurvy mongers.

Every get busted speeding in the South just after you crossed the county line? Police usually rack up tickets near the county / city boundaries.

Go here https://www.tampagov.net/dept_geographic_information_systems/information_resources/City_of_Tampa_Maps.asp and download a City of Tampa map.

Note where the boundaries are. If something is just inside the Tampa city boundary, then chances are it is a good place to set up a sting.

CB.

I wasn't going to report this but now that Skiper confirmed the sting I thought I'd throw this out to you all.

I'm not a paranoid person but after mongering for a while I've learned to watch my surroundings.

Yesturday I reported on Annette, a nice find north of Busch on Neb. During my shopping, I saw a young (maybe 20 - 25 year old) blond girl (kind of chubby) walking in front of the shopping center south of Fowler / Neb. I found it odd because she was dressed in a black jogging suit with clean white tennis shoes and it was a warmer than usual day. I also thought it was strange to find a SW in an area where I have never seen any before.

Like I always do before the scoop, I started to drive around the parking lot to look for hazards. Not far from her was a tourquise newer Buick with two guys in the front seat. I also noticed a Brighthouse cable truck, also not far. What caught my attention was the color of the brighthouse logo, which was orange. I stopped for a minute near the PAWN shop to see her reaction as she walked closer to my car. It must have been that six sense that told me to abort the mission so I left.

I want to thank the senior members for helping me avoid a possible incident.

Elusivepirate
03-12-14, 13:44
Are you sure the logo on the truck didn't say "BrightHo's"? Because those decoys sound pretty bright. Here is a useful tip for you scurvy mongers.

Every get busted speeding in the South just after you crossed the county line? Police usually rack up tickets near the county / city boundaries.

Go here https://www.tampagov.net/dept_geographic_information_systems/information_resources/City_of_Tampa_Maps.asp and download a City of Tampa map.

Note where the boundaries are. If something is just inside the Tampa city boundary, then chances are it is a good place to set up a sting.

CB.I heard that before and it would make sense they would take up shop just a few feet south of the Burger King (Fletcher / Neb).

Be safe and careful.

Juicer1
03-13-14, 19:21
I see pics of Trinty under photos but have anyone see her out? Would love to catch up with her. Juicer.

Skiper
03-15-14, 07:41
I see pics of Trinty under photos but have anyone see her out? Would love to catch up with her. Juicer.I saw her days ago, 12th and 142nd. I think she had the same clothes as in the photo shoot. I did not stop to chat her up.

Elusivepirate
03-15-14, 16:59
I just left Lisa at the in-call of Laura. As always, her BBBJ skills are one of the best for the price.

She stated that she is no longer doing the doubles with the friend she was advertising with on BP. But, she is currently partnered with Laura.

I hope this info helps.

Stay safe and be careful.

RookieMonger
03-15-14, 17:59
I just left Lisa at the in-call of Laura. As always, her BBBJ skills are one of the best for the price.

She stated that she is no longer doing the doubles with the friend she was advertising with on BP. But, she is currently partnered with Laura.

I hope this info helps.

Stay safe and be careful.Hey E,

Did you pay the street rate or BP rate? Thanks!

Member #4458
03-16-14, 05:47
Hey E,

Did you pay the street rate or BP rate? Thanks!I think if you see her walking she will do street rate and if you call her she do BP rate what is the street rate because I call her and she don't want to do street rate one off my friends have a good time whit her at the rv place the rate didn't matter because she is everything that you all say.

Elusivepirate
03-17-14, 13:33
I think if you see her walking she will do street rate and if you call her she do BP rate what is the street rate because I call her and she don't want to do street rate one off my friends have a good time whit her at the rv place the rate didn't matter because she is everything that you all say.1 for the house and .2 for service. Typical for what I pay a SWS.

RookieMonger
03-17-14, 13:37
1 for the house and .2 for service. Typical for what I pay a SWS.I'd pay that for Lisa's services but would have to think about her $80 BP rate. That's just me and MHO!

Member #4458
03-18-14, 22:05
I was by Fletcher and nev. When I saw Mindy she was at that trailer park whit another girl.

L Spooner
03-19-14, 06:00
She's back in town.

Benz007
03-19-14, 14:14
She's back in town.By her usual part of town or she moved?

Asock Fan
03-20-14, 06:34
At least 5 mongers arrested in Drew Park on 3/11. Corner of Alva and Lois. So, there must be some action there.

Rippa
03-20-14, 10:43
At least 5 mongers arrested in Drew Park on 3/11. Corner of Alva and Lois. So, there must be some action there.This intrigues me. I stumbled on the Drew Park area back in the 90's while on business trips to Tampa, and remember it having several low-brow strip clubs, 'lingerie shows' and even a few SW's. Quite a hot little zone actually, where for enough money you could get whatever you wanted. Those shady little businesses are now all long gone, from what I can tell.

In subsequent trips through Tampa over the last couple of years I've checked out DP, encouraged by the fact that Tampa police reports continue to indicate SW activity. After some fairly diligent attempts, as I've reported on elsewhere on these threads, I'll be damned if I can find it!

There are a couple of larger 'main stream' strip clubs still in operation in DP. I'm left wondering if these reports of stings are just opportunistic arrests of hapless drunken, horny fellas wandering out from these bars and set-up by LE, or if there is some real Provider action in the area after all?

The mystery continues.

-- Rippa.

Elusivepirate
03-20-14, 16:08
Three o'clock this morning I found myself driving up Neb. Towards 142 when I ran into Rosa just north of Fletcher. I made the scoop, we did the cop check and off we went to her suggested in-call.

Rosa is approximately 20 year old HSW. She had baggy clothes on so I couldn't tell what he body looked like. All's I knew was her boobs were soft from the squeeze during the check.

We pull into her "friends" drive-way and told me she needed the money before we went in. She said she had to, "pay for the room first". I told her that wasn't going to work for me. All of the sudden it was like a bomb exploded. She began to yell at me saying that, "you wasted my time", and a lot of other crazy stuff. As she was yelling, I asked her to get out of my vehicle but she refused. She said that she wasn't getting out and I told her that she was coming home with me to Orlando.

To make a long story short, as I was driving, she kept my car door open and kept trying to grab the gear shifter to put the car in park.

So here I am, driving down 142 towards Neb. At 4:00 in the morning with some screaming ***** keeping my door open.

I finally pushed her out and she tripped, just enough for me to make my get-a-way.

Now in this case it appears that I wasn't the best judge of character but if I can save one of you from my bad date, so be it. I guess this was one of those, "it's all part of the game we play".

Be safe and careful.

RookieMonger
03-20-14, 16:25
Three o'clock this morning I found myself driving up Neb. Towards 142 when I ran into Rosa just north of Fletcher. I made the scoop, we did the cop check and off we went to her suggested in-call.

Rosa is approximately 20 year old HSW. She had baggy clothes on so I couldn't tell what he body looked like. All's I knew was her boobs were soft from the squeeze during the check.

We pull into her "friends" drive-way and told me she needed the money before we went in. She said she had to, "pay for the room first". I told her that wasn't going to work for me. All of the sudden it was like a bomb exploded. She began to yell at me saying that, "you wasted my time", and a lot of other crazy stuff. As she was yelling, I asked her to get out of my vehicle but she refused. She said that she wasn't getting out and I told her that she was coming home with me to Orlando.

To make a long story short, as I was driving, she kept my car door open and kept trying to grab the gear shifter to put the car in park.

So here I am, driving down 142 towards Neb. At 4:00 in the morning with some screaming ***** keeping my door open.

I finally pushed her out and she tripped, just enough for me to make my get-a-way.

Now in this case it appears that I wasn't the best judge of character but if I can save one of you from my bad date, so be it. I guess this was one of those, "it's all part of the game we play".

Be safe and careful.I had a horrible date with her last month. I posted about her on here, she promised a bbbjws but then in the middle of the deed, told me not only she wasn't going to swallow, she wasn't even going to catch!! There's pics of her on here from a few years back. She doesn't look as good now as in the pics.

GetLost
03-20-14, 16:45

Be safe and careful.I always keep a personal size pepper spray just for times like that. And I keep it in a spot accessible only by me. Trust me it works and a blast to the face will incapacitate anyone. I've used it on a few skanks who became a problem...and it's legal.

Tortellini
03-20-14, 18:43
Just saw Holly at 128th and Nebraska at Family Dollar. She is still fairly hot yet has spots on her skin. She is also a part time stripper too.

Be safe.

Skiper
03-22-14, 13:07
Shalisa, any of you old timers remember a redbone HO named Shalisa?

I was just looking at another website to see if there was any new talent out and I saw her photograph. She was young and beautiful when I fucked her in Nowatney. Now she has a huge tattoo on her chest, like Jaime's, "Blessed" style, "Bottom" it says. I assume it says "Bi+ch" under that but it did not show on the head shot. SMH.

WHY do they get that kind of tattoo? I can sort of understand the artistic tats, but I guess the the gangster style tats are so far out of my real life experience that I'll never understand them.

Old timers can pm me for directions to the photos, but I'm sure most of you already know where to find them.

Johnny Cakess
03-22-14, 15:33
A ginger called Mindy.

Or.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

THE GOOD:

Her attitude, picked her up and out of the gate was super cool, not high not rushing. Got to my local and more of the same UN-rushed GFE. I was a little put off by her $40 for head rate, but she is a good sales person and assured me it would be great.

I thought why not? I spent $20 a pop for terrible head from Angel and Brenda & they have the personality of a loaf of bread.

THE BAD:

After the up-sale I quickly had buyers remorse, minutes in come the rules, (slurp) "don't no come in mouth "...(slurp) "not in my hair"...(slurp)..."not on my shorts".

I get it, You want me to cum and be done with it, all I want is the same.

Here's an idea, lay the ground rules prior, then suck and shut the fuck up! $40 bucks and I had to finish my self off.

Again her personality is awesome, and that alone I would have wanted to do another date & have full service. I imagine she is a good lay.

In person she looks better the photos I've seen, and if she lost some weight and toned up she'd could be real hottie.

THE UGLY:

I fucked up. I fucked up real good. The only reason I'm taking time to write this is, for you, so you don't fuck up the way I did.

I dropped her off at her requested drop off at apartments on 15th & 142nd.

Well what is there? The eye in the sky.(COP CAMERA) I dropped a known working girl in front of a camera. GOD I'm a dip-shit. I might as well have went right to the police station.

Really this is worse, they have my plate number now, make and color of my car & possible phone number.

So I leave and at Fletcher / Nebraska two LEO are talking with car windows open and like white on rice one pulls out and is on my ass. A series of turns he's still there two cars back, then on side streets it's just him and me. He never pulled me over but kept a distance back.

I'm not being paranoid it was crystal clear to me the eye in the sky called little piggy to tag my ass.

After no less then ten turns he turned off.

BUT Wait it gets worse!

I'm thinking it's clear I pull into my subdivision and then my house & coming from the other direction in a unmarked car.

I pull in my drive way it's 4 pm my wife is home and this **** stops at the end of my drive-way.

So learn from my mistakes, the seasoned pros on here have warned avoid the cameras. Maybe it was a slow afternoon but one thing is certain they followed me.

They know my car, my plate, my home and if Mindy is what I think she is my phone number.

I was dumb, you be smart steer clear of all cameras.

Johnny.

OtownCruiser
03-22-14, 16:58
Shalisa, any of you old timers remember a redbone HO named Shalisa?

I was just looking at another website to see if there was any new talent out and I saw her photograph. She was young and beautiful when I fucked her in Nowatney. Now she has a huge tattoo on her chest, like Jaime's, "Blessed" style, "Bottom" it says. I assume it says "Bi+ch" under that but it did not show on the head shot. SMH.

WHY do they get that kind of tattoo? I can sort of understand the artistic tats, but I guess the the gangster style tats are so far out of my real life experience that I'll never understand them.

Old timers can pm me for directions to the photos, but I'm sure most of you already know where to find them.She goes as "Serenity" and has been workin the North side of the Trail in Orlando for some time now.

Last time we hooked up, I asked her about the tat and she said it meant she was a top earner for the pimp she was with at the time and above all the other low end girls, but of course regrets ever getting it.

So I asked her why she didn't get "Top *****" instead and she just laughed.

I guess it's sumthin that would only make sense in their fucked up world.

Unfortunately, she let herself slide way too low.

Johnny Cakess
03-22-14, 19:21

Asock Fan
03-23-14, 12:28
Yesterday, TPD grabbed 3 workers.

Looks like a morning sting. Sulphur Springs, Seminole Heights area.

Sometimes, they clear an area of real workers before placing a decoy for a reverse sting. I'll have a look this afternoon and see if the boys in blue are looking for us.

Member #4527
03-23-14, 19:12
Slarge group of sheriff s staging just east of Nebraska on Fletcher at Cas Automotive. About six or seven squads and several undercover. 7 pm Sunday night.

Member #4527
03-23-14, 20:38
Cute WSW strawberry blonde hair in a short ponytail. Goes by Red. Early twenties, about 5'6 140 pounds. 9 out of 10 on the street walker scale. BBBJ CIM 4 30.would rate the skills at an 8. Best SW experience since a 1. Also just saw A1 but was out scooped. Digits available for helpful senior members.

OHI812
03-25-14, 18:04
Out running errands today around 11 am, stopped at Walmart on Mlk and State Rd 579. I saw a white, med brn hair, mid 30's lady wearing white / grey sweater and faded blue jeans that looked painted on asking if I had any change so she could get a drink and something to eat. As I got in the car, I asked if she needed a ride, she got in did LEO ck, and we drove to a spot and for a Jackson received a nice bbbjws. Nice bees and very clean playground. She says she is not a worker but needs help with bills at end of the month. She stays in new apts near MLK and Lakewood. Gave her a ride back to wm and she stands over by the bus stop on 579. No name or number. She carries a small black purse on strap over her shoulder.

SammyIAm
03-25-14, 21:20
Thanks for the heads up don't get caught out there!

A ginger called Mindy.

Or.

THE GOOD:

Her attitude, picked her up and out of the gate was super cool, not high not rushing. Got to my local and more of the same UN-rushed GFE. I was a little put off by her $40 for head rate, but she is a good sales person and assured me it would be great.

I thought why not? I spent $20 a pop for terrible head from Angel and Brenda & they have the personality of a loaf of bread.

THE BAD:

After the up-sale I quickly had buyers remorse, minutes in come the rules, (slurp) "don't no come in mouth "...(slurp) "not in my hair"...(slurp)..."not on my shorts".

Here's an idea, lay the ground rules prior, then suck and shut the fuck up! $40 bucks and I had to finish my self off.

Again her personality is awesome, and that alone I would have wanted to do another date & have full service. I imagine she is a good lay.

In person she looks better the photos I've seen, and if she lost some weight and toned up she'd could be real hottie.

THE UGLY:

I fucked up. I fucked up real good. The only reason I'm taking time to write this is, for you, so you don't fuck up the way I did.

Well what is there? The eye in the sky.(COP CAMERA) I dropped a known working girl in front of a camera. GOD I'm a dip-shit. I might as well have went right to the police station.

Really this is worse, they have my plate number now, make and color of my car & possible phone number.

So I leave and at Fletcher / Nebraska two LEO are talking with car windows open and like white on rice one pulls out and is on my ass. A series of turns he's still there two cars back, then on side streets it's just him and me. He never pulled me over but kept a distance back.

I'm not being paranoid it was crystal clear to me the eye in the sky called little piggy to tag my ass.

BUT Wait it gets worse!

I'm thinking it's clear I pull into my subdivision and then my house & coming from the other direction in a unmarked car.

I pull in my drive way it's 4 pm my wife is home and this **** stops at the end of my drive-way.

So learn from my mistakes, the seasoned pros on here have warned avoid the cameras. Maybe it was a slow afternoon but one thing is certain they followed me.

They know my car, my plate, my home and if Mindy is what I think she is my phone number.

Johnny.

SpecialOne8
03-28-14, 04:18
Thanks for sharing such a well-detailed report with us. One thing left out and hopefully you have learned from this experience is that you should ALWAYS carry a HO-phone. In addition to several other points that can be added regarding errors in judgment you made, this one speaks loudest to me. Another tidbit I would add is once you make such a wise investment, use it! When you find quality street-talent, ask them for digits; most girls have them for reasons other than the obvious and are willing to share with benefactors like you in order to make earning the rent easier for them to accomplish. In turn, this makes you far-more efficient at getting in, getting IT and getting out faster, and with less exposure to uncle. (Not to mention sharing valuable intel with others through PMs!

Good luck, and be careful out there!

A ginger called Mindy.

Or.

THE GOOD:

THE BAD:

THE UGLY:

BUT Wait it gets worse!

Johnny.

MrGreen
03-29-14, 01:00
Has anyone else had this experience with this girl? I would like to meet her, as I do love HSW!

Please anyone advise on how to contact her or any other HSW. It is getting harder to find them. I'm just looking for some new talent. Thanks guys.

Be safe and careful.

RookieMonger
03-29-14, 07:41
Has anyone else had this experience with this girl? I would like to meet her, as I do love HSW!

Please anyone advise on how to contact her or any other HSW. It is getting harder to find them. I'm just looking for some new talent. Thanks guys.Get your HSW fix with another HSW-AVOID this one. I had a horrible time with her last time as well. She agreed to a BBBJWS originally, wanted $60 and I.

FOOTCLMFAO (Fell out of the car laughing my f*cking a $$ off). I countered the going street rate with a tip if it was warranted. 1/2 way thru the oral, she tells me she will only NOT swallow but will not even catch the load.

Needless to say, I WON'T repeat and the be*atch had the nerve to ask for a tip, in which my response was a Steve Austin's HELL NO!! She knows about this site and complains that guys talk shit about her and give her BAD reviews!! DUH!

She hangs with Brenda "Nanny McPhee", another HSW to AVOID!

Skiper
03-29-14, 17:22
Reverse sting Nebraska north of Hillsborough.

Did any of you watch the sting Friday? Read the rules boys, and don't let this happen to you. Never talk to a "worker" through an open car window.

Stay safe.

Oh BTW I got my cock sucked at Ybor Strip last night, you can't miss at that place unless you are some kind of egomaniac asshole.

RookieMonger
03-30-14, 16:31
Early bird gets the worm today! Scooped her off of Busch and 12th, gave her a ride down to Hills / MLK area and got a nice bbbjws for the usual donation. No attitude / upsell etc., Karen,22 years old, red head with nice set of tittties.

Oral skills were ok, dt, took directions well but couldn't make me explode so I helped her out and she swallowed the man gravy as promised. Digits available, working as of this morning.

Notwatney was dead this early Sunday am. Saw what I thought was a decent find on Fletcher /12th at the gas station but upon closer inspection, the scale dropped from what I thought was a 7-8 to a 2-3. Dam glare in the sun was to blame!! She must have been 50+ years old, HSW, red hair. Not Trinity, aka Royale.

Speaking of Trinity, I haven't had any luck calling her. It goes right to VM and some girl named Heather comes on the VM.

Rippa
03-31-14, 12:44
OK you Lucky Tampax Mongering Bastards.

If you haven't heard yet, Amanda is back in the area, but mostly over on the St. Pete side of the bridge. Those who have had the pleasure of her company will know it's worth the trek to see her. She's got her digits up on the Tampa Escort Classified Ads and is pretty much sticking to those she knows and can vouch for from her Tampa stroll days, you fortunate TB a $$holes! But you knuckleheads out there, especially strangers, who keep calling and wanting to discuss rates in the first 10 seconds of the conversation aren't going to get much traction.

I had the pleasure of a TLN over the weekend with Amanda, and will tell you that having returned from her recent 'vacation', she's a bit fluffier than in the past, but IMHO, in all the right areas. This little cutie is quite different that any Provider I've ever met, and at the risk of going PLM all over her, let me just say she's as bright and perceptive as I remember from our last encounter quite some time ago. She was very 'interactive' during play, maddeningly close to a GFE, and I'm happy to report her deep tissue back rubs are still the shnizzl.

I'm also glad to see there's still not a 1/4 inch of ink on that beautiful skin and body. I like that.

Anyone got the hots for the "Naughty Madam Librarian" look?

GatorJim11
03-31-14, 17:21
She's been back at least a week. Definitely a keeper, I wish all workers were as drama free and entertaining as her. Met her at her room along with Steph on Fowler. She's cute, gives excellent service, and does not cause you any headaches. Would definitely recommend. Looks like she used one of my shots in her ad and she is very photogenic, I hope I get to be a photographer in my next life. Got some new models I might put up later this wk but I'm getting lazy about posting. Rook nice pics bud.

TooMuchFun01
03-31-14, 19:29
She's been back at least a week. Definitely a keeper, I wish all workers were as drama free and entertaining as her. Met her at her room along with Steph on Fowler. She's cute, gives excellent service, and does not cause you any headaches. Would definitely recommend. Looks like she used one of my shots in her ad and she is very photogenic, I hope I get to be a photographer in my next life. Got some new models I might put up later this wk but I'm getting lazy about posting. Rook nice pics bud.Damn GJ, you the man! Welcome back dude!

BJS1475
03-31-14, 19:46
She's been back at least a week. Definitely a keeper, I wish all workers were as drama free and entertaining as her. Met her at her room along with Steph on Fowler. She's cute, gives excellent service, and does not cause you any headaches. Would definitely recommend. Looks like she used one of my shots in her ad and she is very photogenic, I hope I get to be a photographer in my next life. Got some new models I might put up later this wk but I'm getting lazy about posting. Rook nice pics bud.Nice! Looks tasty.

RookieMonger
03-31-14, 20:54
She's been back at least a week. Definitely a keeper, I wish all workers were as drama free and entertaining as her. Met her at her room along with Steph on Fowler. She's cute, gives excellent service, and does not cause you any headaches. Would definitely recommend. Looks like she used one of my shots in her ad and she is very photogenic, I hope I get to be a photographer in my next life. Got some new models I might put up later this wk but I'm getting lazy about posting. Rook nice pics bud.Dam GJ,

You haven't missed a beat since coming back from Orlando!! I'll have to take these two for a test drive soon!

GatorJim11
04-01-14, 06:33
Dam GJ,

You haven't missed a beat since coming back from Orlando!! I'll have to take these two for a test drive soon!Yea but I miss Orlando already. Gets boring searching the same places looking for the 1 or 2 new girls worth stopping for in Tampa. Amanda said she'd be back in town tomorrow but only for the day.

RJ RamRod
04-01-14, 07:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

RookieMonger
04-01-14, 15:16
Yea but I miss Orlando already. Gets boring searching the same places looking for the 1 or 2 new girls worth stopping for in Tampa. Amanda said she'd be back in town tomorrow but only for the day.Tampa area has sucked lately! If you ever venture out to NPR, I have some contacts for you.

RJ RamRod
04-01-14, 17:26
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Member #4602
04-01-14, 22:01
New to the board so I wanted to ask experiances with this girl Brenda.

Member #4602
04-03-14, 19:19
New to the board so I wanted to ask experiances with this girl Brenda.Found her.

Juicer1
04-03-14, 21:30
Sting on Neb and 121. Around 7:30 pm. Blk deco with an amazing a $ The un-friendly was down 118 waiting. Careful out there!

RedneckAt954
04-04-14, 03:43
On Nebraska between Hanna and Hillsborrow Saw an amazing early 20's white girl wearing a red top looked like tan shorts. And long dark hair But there was just to much activity in the area just south of her. A guy messing with a suitcase when I went by a 2nd time he was north of her. Then south or her again. Plus a dark car around thr corrner parked behind a building with its parking lights on. Looked like she had a tattoo on her chest.

RedneckAt954
04-04-14, 03:44
Sting on Neb and 121. Around 7:30 pm. Blk deco with an amazing a $ The un-friendly was down 118 waiting. Careful out there!Was she wearing a red top and or did she have a tattoo on her chest. Long dark hair whits early 20's?

MrGreen
04-04-14, 08:19
She is back for sure, anyone needs the ## let me know. She is here in tampa.

Looking for a LSW or HSW SW or UTR.

Please help me guys.

Member #4602
04-04-14, 10:29
Forgot I found Brenda before the break. She gives decent service for. 2 but hates cim so not making it onto the return list. Might go see her for FS cause her body isn't bad but oral skills can find much better out there. Got the digits if anyones looking for herPm me please.

Member #4602
04-04-14, 14:16
Picked up a SW named brenda on 140th just off 15th. I found a spot. Her skillz wasn't all that but I needed to release some stress. Skills 5. Looks 5. Bbbjwcim w / o her knowing I'm about to explode in her mouth for .2 I give that one a. 10. She didn't say anything but while MINI ME was spitting in her mouth she pulled him out like she don't like to play catch.No, she don't..

Member #4602
04-04-14, 15:29
I came acrossed this sight a few days ago. Very interesting to say the least.

I've had the pleasure and displeasure of meeting and knowing many of your lady friends on here.

This really opens my eyes on a whole other level.

Just looking for some friends from the past and enjoying the photos.

So, all in all. Thanks for sharing.

OHI812
04-04-14, 15:38
1130-2 pm today at Hwy 92/ Williams, saw 2 WSW around dumpsters. One dark hair red top, shorts skinny, early 20's Her bf was hanging around. Other was a plumper a 2 or 3 on SW scale! Caution, white Crown Vic was hanging around liquor store West and North of intersection. On 4/2 WSW went to see uncle from here. Lets all play safe!

Member #4602
04-04-14, 15:40
Stephanie is out of town for a bit.

Member #4602
04-04-14, 21:14
Found Cuban Judy last night on Bush, nothing else out but the boys.As in RedJudy?

Asock Fan
04-05-14, 06:51
Sting on Neb and 121. Around 7:30 pm. Blk deco with an amazing a $ The un-friendly was down 118 waiting. Careful out there!While reading another website I noticed a marked increase in LEO activity in this area. I'm sure you folks know where to look for details. We do not post specific information on this thread, but readers should read the STD thread on the Tampa board.

I don't want to name them but those are some old, ugly, fat and nasty HOs. Are there guys who will pick up a worker in her 50's? Yuck! And what is up with that old guy, he's a pimp? Really? WTF is wrong with people?

RJ RamRod
04-06-14, 17:59
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Yeahhh Buddy
04-06-14, 22:19
Oh, those cameras work. Trust and believe that. They are some high-def cameras just like the ones at Target.

Peace out.

A ginger called Mindy.

Or.

THE GOOD:

THE BAD:

THE UGLY:

BUT Wait it gets worse!

Johnny.

Yeahhh Buddy
04-06-14, 22:28
Brittney and I left town for a few days and turned back around. She never moved out. Duh!

Her new drug of choice: crystal meth.

-Cadillac Jerri.

She's back in town.

Member #4602
04-07-14, 04:38
Does anyone remember a HSW named Judy? Sometimes went by Red. If so, what did you think?

Member #4602
04-07-14, 06:25
I've noticed there isn't much activity (on the board) between guys. I'm guessing it's mostly through Pm's. I've asked a couple of questions but haven't received any answer or comments. How many members are in this site?

Asock Fan
04-07-14, 06:51
Damn right! I DROVER HER HOME.

-are.

Brittney and I left town for a few days and turned back around. She never moved out. Duh!

Her new drug of choice: crystal meth.

-Cadillac Jerri.Daisy's sugar daddy?

Why not post some pictures of her, maybe one of her holding today's newspaper standing beside your Cadillac.

Member #4527
04-07-14, 07:23
Daisy's sugar daddy?

Why not post some pictures of her, maybe one of her holding today's newspaper standing beside your Cadillac.Just another Low count troll.

RookieMonger
04-07-14, 13:06
Saw her trolling out this afternoon on 140th and 15th. AVOID.

Also-LE parked on 15th and 139th-under some trees, the east side of 139th if you're heading north on 15th so be careful!

Asock Fan
04-07-14, 19:53
Just another Low count troll.No, he has lots of posts, he just uses different names. One of them is Nephi Pl, another pen name was Look813.

Member #4602
04-07-14, 19:56
What's the story with Lele? Why avoid?

Member #4602
04-07-14, 19:59

Also-LE parked on 15th and 139th-under some trees, the east side of 139th if you're heading north on 15th so be careful!LE also likes to park in between 140 and 142 inside the small parking lot acrossed from the apts.

RookieMonger
04-07-14, 20:02

Also-LE parked on 15th and 139th-under some trees, the east side of 139th if you're heading north on 15th so be careful!Here's Lele from this afternoon.

I forgot to mention I saw the infamous Angela on 139th. She has gained a lot of weight and I only recognized her by her face. I passed as she looked to be hot and sweaty from the weather and I didn't want to have to febreeze my car out for a day or two.

Benz007
04-07-14, 20:58
Here's Lele from this afternoon.

I forgot to mention I saw the infamous Angela on 139th. She has gained a lot of weight and I only recognized her by her face. I passed as she looked to be hot and sweaty from the weather and I didn't want to have to febreeze my car out for a day or two.We must of been out at the same time because I seen both also and lele was close to where the pic then.LOL.

Mindy was out, I have seen her at the apartments on 15th and then the duplex on 140th where most of the girls use the extra room.

Been awhile since I was out but seen a bunch of workers today but none of them were new unfortunately.

RookieMonger
04-07-14, 21:08
We must of been out at the same time because I seen both also and lele was close to where the pic then.LOL.

Mindy was out, I have seen her at the apartments on 15th and then the duplex on 140th where most of the girls use the extra room.

Been awhile since I was out but seen a bunch of workers today but none of them were new unfortunately.Too funny!! I didn't see Mindy though. I didn't see anyone worth the scoop and with POPO hiding in the shawdows, I called it a day. This was after my BP date with Angel. What a waste!

RookieMonger
04-07-14, 21:16
What's the story with Lele? Why avoid?Do a search! Shitty service, shitty attitude, doesn't allow cim, doesn't swallow..etc.

Member #4602
04-08-14, 06:14
Just rode through 140, seen about 3 ladies out. Lele, short blonde spiky hair WSW, and a HSW. A short time later someone picked up Lele. And the rest went home for their meds. LE is drivin through the area so keep your eyes open.

PandaSoldier
04-08-14, 22:46
I heard a rumor that the little blonde was spotted a few days back, I driven down Neb a few times and have not seen her myself. I would appreciate it for the gent that gets me her number, if they happen to scoop her up.

Member #4602
04-09-14, 16:10
LE in 140 apts. On two wheels.

Elusivepirate
04-09-14, 16:40
Do a search! Shitty service, shitty attitude, doesn't allow cim, doesn't swallow..etc.She will try to extort money from you by crying the blues then refusing to get out of the vehicle unles you pay here more than what was negociated the first time. That was my experience.

RookieMonger
04-09-14, 18:55
I heard a rumor that the little blonde was spotted a few days back, I driven down Neb a few times and have not seen her myself. I would appreciate it for the gent that gets me her number, if they happen to scoop her up.Nowatney has been dead the last 2 times thru, Monday and today. Saw 2 possible sws, a LSW and a WSW. The WSW was with her db and didn't have enough commen sense to stay a little farther apart. The LSW was eyeing up traffic but wouldn't get in my monger mobile. She had a banging ASS though. Other then those 2, the stroll was empty.

RookieMonger
04-09-14, 18:56
She will try to extort money from you by crying the blues then refusing to get out of the vehicle unles you pay here more than what was negociated the first time. That was my experience.What's funny is that she knows and reads this board and was be*tching that we were writing sh*t about her. If she would only deliver as promise, then all the reports would be + ones!

Member #4602
04-09-14, 19:53
She will try to extort money from you by crying the blues then refusing to get out of the vehicle unles you pay here more than what was negociated the first time. That was my experience.I've met her twice and she seems real sketchy. Not to mention what I've read about her here.

Boston3
04-09-14, 22:59
Watcha think?

Boston3
04-09-14, 23:05
Do our threads with pics have to get approved? I posted one and it isn't showing up...

RedneckAt954
04-10-14, 02:51
Godda love those pants LOL.

RedneckAt954
04-10-14, 03:00
Very nice.

NC Hunter
04-10-14, 08:25
Do our threads with pics have to get approved? I posted one and it isn't showing up...Me thinks Admin may have given you a break by allowing this not too subtle attempt at advertising be shown here instead of in its proper place for provider advertisements.

Be safe out there and happy "selling".

NC Hunter.

Reaper400
04-10-14, 10:14
Watcha think?Damn. Nice!

BillyBob987
04-10-14, 13:30
Do our threads with pics have to get approved? I posted one and it isn't showing up...You are supposed to be posting in the Advertiser Classified Section and I think everyone but seniors have to get approved unless A2 is pissed at you and you have an infraction or something. Love the pics though.

Member #4602
04-10-14, 16:25
Sitting on 12th & 140. Others driving through.

Benz007
04-11-14, 07:30
Sitting on 12th & 140. Others driving through.#1 you should probably post a time you see them since your posts are on a delay.

#2 LEO is in Nowatney either sitting or driving around 24/7, due to type of neighborhood and the fact there is a sub-station there, it is more news when cops arent around then when they are.

Member #4602
04-11-14, 09:25
Just trying to help out is all...

TooMuchFun01
04-12-14, 01:02
Finally found Red off Slight and Nebraska around 11 pm. Found a quite spot and she went to town. Lots of sucking, tongue, and DT, with a hint of teeth. A little too much teeth for me my taste but she took instructions well. Also, she didn't mind some force feeding which I love and she never complaint about that. Only negative she insisted you pay up front but held my ground. Overall, not bad BBBJCIM no swallow for 25 peanuts plus a tip. She has a room close by and she will take 60 peanuts for FS. Got working digits. And will gladly share with peeps that helped me out!

Also, was feeling lucky and headed north which I spotted a cute young slim WSW just south of Fowler. However, got out scooped! Oh well, no worries! Some LE activity but light for a Friday night.

Have fun and be safe!

Brian.

Elusivepirate
04-12-14, 12:07
Headed up Neb. From Hills at about 9:00 am this morning and scooped up a dark haired 20 - 25 year old, star tats on her legs, big belly and a problem with her lip near the post office. After the Loe check, I offered .25 for a BBBJ. She accepted.

We travel to her incall near Broad and Neb., only to be met by the manager. She had no other place to go except to whine and cry about being hungry, not sleeping, yadda, yadda, yadda (Something I do not deal with).

I gave her a small bill and sent her on her way.

Neb. From Columbus to Skipper was dead until about noon, when I gave up.

At one time, Sat. & Sun. Mornings were productive for me. Recently there has been a droubt.

Be safe and careful.

Asock Fan
04-12-14, 22:01
Finally found Red off Slight and Nebraska around 11 pm. Found a quite spot and she went to town. Lots of sucking, tongue, and DT, with a hint of teeth. A little too much teeth for me my taste but she took instructions well. Also, she didn't mind some force feeding which I love and she never complaint about that. Only negative she insisted you pay up front but held my ground. Overall, not bad BBBJCIM no swallow for 25 peanuts plus a tip. She has a room close by and she will take 60 peanuts for FS. Got working digits. And will gladly share with peeps that helped me out!

Also, was feeling lucky and headed north which I spotted a cute young slim WSW just south of Fowler. However, got out scooped! Oh well, no worries! Some LE activity but light for a Friday night.

Have fun and be safe!

Brian.Nice HO, I think I saw her walk from the motel to BP today, any mongers know her first name?

Benz007
04-12-14, 22:31
Nice HO, I think I saw her walk from the motel to BP today, any mongers know her first name?Amanda.

I believe is seen ohio Jessica back from her vacation today, by hills.

NephriteJade
04-12-14, 22:40
Nice HO, I think I saw her walk from the motel to BP today, any mongers know her first name?She used to be on BP under the name Ivy, I think. I never got to meet her but she was popped a couple of times. Her name is Amanda W...

Member #4602
04-14-14, 06:54
She is back gentlemen. Hanging around the 140. Maybe not for long. She told me this morning about wanting to go home ano look for a job. She will most definatly be missed if that's the case.

Tortellini
04-14-14, 16:44
Ran into Patty on Orient Road by the Sunshine market who gave me a fairly deep BBBJ session. Lost points because she would not allow cim. Patty is 29,5'6", brownish hair, nice legs and took it deeper with some coaching. Again, she did not want cim. Took it deeper with a bit of force feeding. Ended up taking 85% of the anaconda.

Overall, very good value and may repeat. Have digits for seniors and told me she does not come out often.

Tyler D
04-14-14, 22:19
Not Trinity, aka Royale.

Speaking of Trinity, I haven't had any luck calling her. It goes right to VM and some girl named Heather comes on the VM.She's still working.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/erotic-venezuelan-back-here-to-please-your-every-desire-25/12058207

RookieMonger
04-15-14, 10:18
She's still working.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/erotic-venezuelan-back-here-to-please-your-every-desire-25/12058207No luck calling this am, went to VM again but I'll keep trying.

Rippa
04-15-14, 11:50
Kinda makes you wonder how many times your car tags have been photographed by LEO while cruising Nowatney or Florida late at night..

http://watchdog.org/138370/police-reporters-license/

Member #4602
04-15-14, 13:36
Kinda makes you wonder how many times your car tags have been photographed by LEO while cruising Nowatney or Florida late at night..

http://watchdog.org/138370/police-reporters-license/That's sad considering I have legit friends in Nowatney. So now they can use it to question me in the possible future.

GatorJim11
04-15-14, 15:22

Have fun and be safe!

Brian.Careful with that one I was an idiot and let her cash and dash on me.

Skiper
04-16-14, 06:29
This HO has been back working Nebraska.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=224563&d=1358305972

She has a toad tattoo on her neck and "Billy" on her chest. She has gained some weight. Some of you might remember her as a dancer, that place on Florida, south of Bearss.

I skipped her Sunday.

Dickchainy
04-16-14, 12:06
I was surprised that on a day this beautiful I had no sightings at all on Nebraska from Busch north to Fletcher. The time was about 11:45 am.

Dick.

RookieMonger
04-16-14, 13:21
I was surprised that on a day this beautiful I had no sightings at all on Nebraska from Busch north to Fletcher. The time was about 11:45 am.

Dick.I was out a little earlier, around 10:30-11:30 and spotted 1 WSW, brunette, kinda small bbw on Neb & Fowler. She was walking north, then south. I also saw black hair Rachelle walking north on Neb. Just past 124th but she's on my NEVER TO PICK up list as well as Brenda aka "Nanny McPhee" and Lele. Other then these 2 today, the streets were bare. Maybe all the SW's were inside because it was too cold for them.

Yeahhh Buddy
04-16-14, 14:01
Nice picture there pal! I fucked Shannon raw so many times. Her pussy is wide open and always so slipery. I can't believe I dated her once.

This HO has been back working Nebraska.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=224563&d=1358305972

She has a toad tattoo on her neck and "Billy" on her chest. She has gained some weight. Some of you might remember her as a dancer, that place on Florida, south of Bearss.

I skipped her Sunday.

Tortellini
04-16-14, 15:40
Saw the usual cast of characters today. Friend of mine said he saw Nicole, short brown hair, 23, biggie, light brown pants by 139th and 15th. Based on a previous report she can deepthroat any anaconda and swallows. Nice qualities Swear all the biggies I have been with can DT all the way.

Saw Holly on Nebraska and Fletcher walking with her boyfriend.

Finally saw Lulu on 140th who looked too skinny and worn out.

Need to try Nicole for a bbbjcimws session.

Out. Peace.

Member #4602
04-16-14, 17:50

Dick.I saw Holly on Neb.- 131st. From what I remember she is a good worker. Not sure if she is still with her bf or not. He tends to be a dick sometime.

Member #4602
04-17-14, 12:48
I met an older BSW named Grace. Nice, friendly and says she only comes out when she is in a financial pinch. Anyone have info?

RookieMonger
04-17-14, 15:47
I met an older BSW named Grace. Nice, friendly and says she only comes out when she is in a financial pinch. Anyone have info?So you met her but didn't date her? If you didn't date her, care to post the reason so we mongers are informed. Thanks.

DarkPrince411
04-17-14, 16:37
Hey guys I will be visiting the Clear water Tampa area I am a fellow monger from NY / NJ area check out my threads. I will be visiting your area and was just wondering if some senior members can pm me some good hunting grounds between clear water st pete and tampa. I brushed through some of the thread pages but you can't beat a guide from a seasoned vet. I will only be in the area a week and wouldn't want to waste my vacation driving circles. Plus I'd like to know what is good practice for your area so I don't stand out or call attention to your streets. So if anyone would be kind enough to pm me.

Hunting grounds.

Good girls to keep eyes out for.

Girls I should avoid.

Areas to avoid.

Would be very helpful. Keep me in mind if you guys ever visit the NY / NJ area but I warn you its no where near as good as what you guys have in florida. The orlando trail is surely something special.

MrGreen
04-17-14, 18:34
I met an older BSW named Grace. Nice, friendly and says she only comes out when she is in a financial pinch. Anyone have info?She is excellent, and only comes out occasionally. I haven't seen her in over a year.

Would like to see her though.

Asock Fan
04-17-14, 20:52
Hey guys I will be visiting the Clear water Tampa area I am a fellow monger from NY / NJ area check out my threads. I will be visiting your area and was just wondering if some senior members can pm me some good hunting grounds between clear water st pete and tampa. I brushed through some of the thread pages but you can't beat a guide from a seasoned vet. I will only be in the area a week and wouldn't want to waste my vacation driving circles. Plus I'd like to know what is good practice for your area so I don't stand out or call attention to your streets. So if anyone would be kind enough to pm me.

Hunting grounds.

Good girls to keep eyes out for.

Girls I should avoid.

Areas to avoid.

Would be very helpful. Keep me in mind if you guys ever visit the NY / NJ area but I warn you its no where near as good as what you guys have in florida. The orlando trail is surely something special.http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?10612-How-to-streetmonger-in-Tampa

This link is the guide that you seek. You will need to read this thread for opinions on girls to avoid and seek out.

Member #4602
04-17-14, 21:12
So you met her but didn't date her? If you didn't date her, care to post the reason so we mongers are informed. Thanks.Yes, we spent some time together. She is very talented. More than most I have delt with. How that helps you. Rookiemonger.

RookieMonger
04-18-14, 08:55
Yes, we spent some time together. She is very talented. More than most I have delt with. How that helps you. Rookiemonger.Thanks JJ,

I could use a SW with some skills. I'll be on the looked out for her.

Big Bad Monger
04-18-14, 21:56
Hey guys,

Never been to tampa, but is there any talent, that's 'bonified' near the airport? Where are the strolls? I got a week there coming up soon, Seniors and those in the know please PM me and welcome me to theneighborhood. I'm a senior member from NYC originally. Thanks.

Asock Fan
04-19-14, 05:58
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?10612-How-to-streetmonger-in-Tampa

This link is the guide that you seek. You will need to read this thread for opinions on girls to avoid and seek out.

Hey guys,

Never been to tampa, but is there any talent, that's 'bonified' near the airport? Where are the strolls? I got a week there coming up soon, Seniors and those in the know please PM me and welcome me to theneighborhood. I'm a senior member from NYC originally. Thanks.I was just pointing this out to your neighbor the other day. Down south we like to read a page or two before we post a question. But, I guess that's not how you guys do it " up North.".

L Spooner
04-19-14, 14:48
I was just pointing this out to your neighbor the other day. Down south we like to read a page or two before we post a question. But, I guess that's not how you guys do it " up North.".Maybe they don't have a poster like Skiper that put together a thread like we have for Tampa.

Skiper
04-19-14, 18:03
Walking north of Fowler south of Fletcher. Photo was taken on or about 4/15.

Skiper
04-19-14, 18:10
Nice picture there pal! I fucked Shannon raw so many times. Her pussy is wide open and always so slipery. I can't believe I dated her once.Here is a new picture. She is bigger.

I'm not a fan of her work.

Benz007
04-19-14, 18:17
Walking north of Fowler south of Fletcher. Photo was taken on or about 4/15.That's holly with her hair pulled back.

Bigred2006
04-20-14, 00:58
That's holly with her hair pulled back.We went to her motel but she took too long figuring out her key business. I hadn't given a donation yet so I left. Decent looking for a SW.

Member #4602
04-20-14, 06:31
Walking north of Fowler south of Fletcher. Photo was taken on or about 4/15.This is Holly, she used to be a good worker. Skilled, though sometimes rushed. She used to be a good source to other workers. Haven't spent time with her in awhile.

Elusivepirate
04-20-14, 14:57
Today at 1:00 I scooped up Jennifer, an older white provider who was walking south on Neb., just north of Fletcher. This was the first time I saw her, so the couriousity got the better of me. I'd say a 3 on the steetwalker scale with a homely face and dark hair pulled back. The body, with clothes on, not bad. She says she only comes out on Fri. & Sat. Nights.

She took me to her incall not far away. It appears she shares the room with Karen and Beth when providing services. Many of you may know Karen from BP back aways, at least those were the comments you posted after my sessions with her. Beth, a little older, with gray hair, I've never seen before.

Anyway, damage with Jennifer was .3 for BBBJ. Too much teeth so propbably will not repeat.

RJ RamRod
04-21-14, 00:35
Well, even though she was out walking last night, she also managed to post an ad on BP as well. Wonder what the rate difference is depending on whether you scooped her as an SW or called the ad number? An example of why it pays to do your research BEFORE you dial. The link to the white blouse SW pic was posted by Asok Fan last May (credit where credit's due). The other pics are from the ad. And is the spread eagle shot her as well, or am I confused? Tried to match the belly tats, but can't tell.

Holly white blouse SW - http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=232656&d=1361842477.

Spread Eagle photo (originally posted by My Vice) - http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80754&d=1250967705.

Holly's ad - http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hollylovely-sweet-open-minded-naughty-and-nice-let-me-show-you-what-a-girlfriend-should-be-27/12323001.

Asock Fan
04-21-14, 06:39
Well, even though she was out walking last night, she also managed to post an ad on BP as well. Wonder what the rate difference is depending on whether you scooped her as an SW or called the ad number? An example of why it pays to do your research BEFORE you dial. The link to the white blouse SW pic was posted by Asok Fan last May (credit where credit's due). The other pics are from the ad. And is the spread eagle shot her as well, or am I confused? Tried to match the belly tats, but can't tell.

Holly white blouse SW - http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=232656&d=1361842477.

Spread Eagle photo (originally posted by My Vice) - http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80754&d=1250967705.

Holly's ad - http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hollylovely-sweet-open-minded-naughty-and-nice-let-me-show-you-what-a-girlfriend-should-be-27/12323001.The picture in the white blouse is not mine, it does look like her though.

That old picture that My Vice took is not her. It is Kristen or Kristine. She has a dolphins tattoo around her belly button. I don't hear much about her anymore.

Big Bad Monger
04-21-14, 20:36
I was just pointing this out to your neighbor the other day. Down south we like to read a page or two before we post a question. But, I guess that's not how you guys do it " up North.".There's a certain dickishness in the post that makes me feel right at home. I do remember being a noob, and I guess I deserved that. I had come accross the stroll posts, but not being from there just wanted to here right from the horse's mouth so to speak where folks had had luck. Plus those maps are quite old, if it's anything like some of the areas I've been to lately the goldmine is dry. ANyway thanks much for the point in the right direction...I feel like we're old buds being mean to eachother. .

Asock Fan
04-21-14, 21:32
There's a certain dickishness in the post that makes me feel right at home. I do remember being a noob, and I guess I deserved that. I had come accross the stroll posts, but not being from there just wanted to here right from the horse's mouth so to speak where folks had had luck. Plus those maps are quite old, if it's anything like some of the areas I've been to lately the goldmine is dry. ANyway thanks much for the point in the right direction...I feel like we're old buds being mean to eachother. .But I figure senior members can take it. Also, most of the people that come to Tampa from NY / NJ, are very abrasive and quick to point out how things are so much better up north. But on the positive side at least you're not from fucking Boston! I hate those fucking assholes! I feel that is something we can all agree on.

As for the maps, they may be old but the strolls have not changed much around here in years. Nowatney has been a stroll since they invented crack, probably before that even. Having the 'how to' thread has been a big help. We get lots of folks passing through, it's quicker to just point to that than to keep reposting the same location information over and over again.

As for the workers, they come and go. Best place to track them is this thread. Look at the photo thread too, most of those are street girls.

Dickchainy
04-21-14, 21:36
There's a certain dickishness in the post that makes me feel right at home. I do remember being a noob, and I guess I deserved that. I had come across the stroll posts, but not being from there just wanted to here right from the horse's mouth so to speak where folks had had luck. Plus those maps are quite old, if it's anything like some of the areas I've been to lately the goldmine is dry. Anyway thanks much for the point in the right direction...I feel like we're old buds being mean to each other. .The maps are still good. From time to time, there are slim pickings in some areas. The next month, the same area can be overrun with ladies. Historically, the Nowatney loop has proven to be the most likely to find what you are looking for. On the other hand, fresh, inexperienced (unspoiled) spinners may pop up off the beaten path. Some days your hunt may be ten minutes. Other days it could take hours. I had one (extremely popular) SW tell me she only went out during the rush hours and at lunch time.

Dick.

P.S. I would avoid hunting near IIFA events.

RookieMonger
04-22-14, 15:51

Holly's ad - http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hollylovely-sweet-open-minded-naughty-and-nice-let-me-show-you-what-a-girlfriend-should-be-27/12323001.I saw Holly today walking south of Fletcher / Neb around 10:30 this am and moved in for the scoop. She remembered me so that was nice and off we went. She looks good, supposedly cleaned herself up from the habit. We went to her hotel on Fowler, her bf, the same one was not with her today. I offered the usual street donation and she countered and we agreed on something close.

I didn't know she was Cuban, she was talking shit in sexy Spanish as she's going down on me and she keeps eye contact which was f*cking hot as well. Her oral skills were ok, nice dt, paid attention to the boys. We then move to the main dish and OMG she is TIGHT as hell! We only did BBBJ before but HOLY SH*T, this chick's box was like a vice!! She rode me CG for a good 10 minutes as I slowed down a couple times to prevent PEJ, then we switched to mish and she held her legs nice and high so I could take off like a horse in the Kentucky Derby and just went to town. Needless to say, I blew in the cover in like 5 minutes.

All in all, I would rate that date a solid 9/10 and would definitely repeat. Now, as far as the donation, YMMV but we got along great before so I think that was why she hooked me up with a little discount off of her BP rates. Afterwards, I just headed home, didn't even feel like driving the strolls as Holly wore my ass out.

Member #5215
04-22-14, 19:24
I saw Holly today walking south of Fletcher / Neb around 10:30 this am and moved in for the scoop. She remembered me so that was nice and off we went. She looks good, supposedly cleaned herself up from the habit. We went to her hotel on Fowler, her bf, the same one was not with her today. I offered the usual street donation and she countered and we agreed on something close.

I didn't know she was Cuban, she was talking shit in sexy Spanish as she's going down on me and she keeps eye contact which was f*cking hot as well. Her oral skills were ok, nice dt, paid attention to the boys. We then move to the main dish and OMG she is TIGHT as hell! We only did BBBJ before but HOLY SH*T, this chick's box was like a vice!! She rode me CG for a good 10 minutes as I slowed down a couple times to prevent PEJ, then we switched to mish and she held her legs nice and high so I could take off like a horse in the Kentucky Derby and just went to town. Needless to say, I blew in the cover in like 5 minutes.

All in all, I would rate that date a solid 9/10 and would definitely repeat. Now, as far as the donation, YMMV but we got along great before so I think that was why she hooked me up with a little discount off of her BP rates. Afterwards, I just headed home, didn't even feel like driving the strolls as Holly wore my ass out.You got lucky early, I rode from 1 pm tp 3:30 pm only seen 2 ugly chubbys and a lot of LEO.

Bajingo
04-22-14, 21:55
I remember her when she was walking st pete streets forever and a day. Its nice to know she isn't jumping in cars getting the cash and hauling butt anymore. Her mouth was very well known and one of the best in town. I'm surprised she is even alive after all the drugs have been in her body.

A trip to Tampa to renunite with her throat is going to be this weeks plan. Anyone know if her hotel is at least a nice one?

Holly's ad - http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hollylovely-sweet-open-minded-naughty-and-nice-let-me-show-you-what-a-girlfriend-should-be-27/12323001.

Bigred2006
04-23-14, 10:56
I remember her when she was walking st pete streets forever and a day. Its nice to know she isn't jumping in cars getting the cash and hauling butt anymore. Her mouth was very well known and one of the best in town. I'm surprised she is even alive after all the drugs have been in her body.

A trip to Tampa to renunite with her throat is going to be this weeks plan. Anyone know if her hotel is at least a nice one?She was staying at a low end motel near 275 and Fowler when I picked her up.

RookieMonger
04-23-14, 11:21
You got lucky early, I rode from 1 pm tp 3:30 pm only seen 2 ugly chubbys and a lot of LEO.I'm glad I found Holly early into my stroll because Nowatney has been dead for awhile now. For the rate I paid, I may just see her once a week if the action in / around Nowatney doesn't pick up.

Boomhaur
04-23-14, 18:27
So its been a while since I have been in town, and just browsing through some of the reports, I haven't seen one mention of anything going on in Seffner. Is it pretty much dried up or did I just miss something? I know there used to be some quality talent in these parts back in the day. Anyways, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Stay safe!

Boom.

Tortellini
04-24-14, 02:10
Been looking in different areas in Tampa and wow did I get lucky! I was driving on Nebraska the southern side and saw a gorgeous brunette, thin legs, sexy red lipstick give me the look. I said to myself, this cannot be happening. Or, maybe it is I did a very quick you-turn and met her down a side street and originally thought she wanted to talk to me on the drivers side. If so, would of drove off. Yet, she came around to the passenger side and jumped in my car. Holy sh. This is happening. This was a very rare moment, I just picked up a 10/10 beautiful, sexy SW who is originally from Detroit. Yes, a fu. Ten! Her name is Daisy (not her real name) and used to dance in Detroit for about 2 months. Daisy is 25 years old, 5'6", brunette, fire engine red lipstick, very tight ass, long legs, 115-120 lbs (NO fat whatsoever), jet black hair, perfect perky nipples be+ and hour glass figure. Daisy is soooo sexy.

I gathered my thoughts and decided to spend about an hour plus with her. I was going to be late for an appointment, yet Daisy was coming first (non pun intended). We found a place to undress, and was hypnotized by her sensual legs, tight hourglass curvy body, smelled awesome and just smiled at me. In regards to performance she was also a 10/10. During the initial BBBJCIM she loved ensuring I had a lot of deep throat action which was incredible. During the BBBJCIM she repositioned herself so she was looking down at my toes and she was now able to put all 100% of my anaconda in her mouth. I just could not take it. She ended up pressing her mouth against my hips and thought I was going to pass out. Was doing my best to hold off yet shoot a load off like a rocket ship.

For round two, ended up pounding her missionary style and noticed she already had her legs all the way back by her ankles. OMG, nice touch. Moved to different positions, doggie style, spoon and she popped as well.

After our encounter I was in total disbelief. When she started slowly getting dressed I just leaned back and watched her curvy body slide into her tight leggings and shirt. Will definitely repeat and no need to see anyone else.

And yes, I have her digits yet am keeping them close. The few seniors who have helped me in the past may get these digits. Still recuperating. One of the few 10's I have met in my life... Not only was she beautiful, extreme performance and had an awesome personality too!

Peace.

Member #4602
04-24-14, 07:06
Stephanie is out on the 140. 7:00 am, Holy is out on Neb. 7:00 am. Passed on both. No LE in sight.

Asock Fan
04-24-14, 19:25
Been looking in different areas in Tampa and wow did I get lucky! I was driving on Nebraska the southern side and saw a gorgeous brunette, thin legs, sexy red lipstick give me the look. I said to myself, this cannot be happening. Or, maybe it is I did a very quick you-turn and met her down a side street and originally thought she wanted to talk to me on the drivers side. If so, would of drove off. Yet, she came around to the passenger side and jumped in my car. Holy sh. This is happening. This was a very rare moment, I just picked up a 10/10 beautiful, sexy SW who is originally from Detroit. Yes, a fu. Ten! Her name is Daisy (not her real name) and used to dance in Detroit for about 2 months. Daisy is 25 years old, 5'6", brunette, fire engine red lipstick, very tight ass, long legs, 115-120 lbs (NO fat whatsoever), jet black hair, perfect perky nipples be+ and hour glass figure. Daisy is soooo sexy.

I gathered my thoughts and decided to spend about an hour plus with her. I was going to be late for an appointment, yet Daisy was coming first (non pun intended). We found a place to undress, and was hypnotized by her sensual legs, tight hourglass curvy body, smelled awesome and just smiled at me. In regards to performance she was also a 10/10. During the initial BBBJCIM she loved ensuring I had a lot of deep throat action which was incredible. During the BBBJCIM she repositioned herself so she was looking down at my toes and she was now able to put all 100% of my anaconda in her mouth. I just could not take it. She ended up pressing her mouth against my hips and thought I was going to pass out. Was doing my best to hold off yet shoot a load off like a rocket ship.

For round two, ended up pounding her missionary style and noticed she already had her legs all the way back by her ankles. OMG, nice touch. Moved to different positions, doggie style, spoon and she popped as well.

After our encounter I was in total disbelief. When she started slowly getting dressed I just leaned back and watched her curvy body slide into her tight leggings and shirt. Will definitely repeat and no need to see anyone else.

And yes, I have her digits yet am keeping them close. The few seniors who have helped me in the past may get these digits. Still recuperating. One of the few 10's I have met in my life... Not only was she beautiful, extreme performance and had an awesome personality too!

Peace.This Daisy?

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=218364&d=1355310024

Larrycarn
04-25-14, 09:16

Peace.Total damage?

BizarroMarc
04-25-14, 12:12
Found Melissa, WSW, on my pass through Broadway. She didn't give the look so I naturally pulled into a side street and she proceeded to hop in for a ride after I just said, "what's up rich girl? Anyways, LEO checked me and asked if we can hang at her place which we did. Nice place. Very clean and no smoke smell. .2 for a bbbjwcim. Didn't get digits sadly as her neighbor was thonking so that I could move my car out of her spot. Will ask for digits later.

Melissa was 30,5'2", pretty blue eyes, blonde, skinny, small bust, and took direction very well.

TampaMonger11
04-25-14, 18:21
I scooped up a late 20's early 30's WSW on Broadway Monday night. I would give her a 7 on the SW scale. When she got in I could tell she was on something, probably pills, but she was okay nonetheless. Her name is Tasha and asked for .5. That's a little high, but she looked good enough and smelled good enough for me to give it a run. We drove to her friend's place, but I was not interested in a double so I just had her. Decent BBBJ then hit it mish. Pretty tight and she had nice A cups with pert nipps. It was not a bad experience, but I probably won't repeat.

Yeahhh Buddy
04-26-14, 04:14
Good for you my brother! The only problem is...you're like three years too late. Should have met Daisy when she was WAY curvier than now. Now she's just too thin for my taste. I must say this though, she appears much prettier in person than in her pictures. GET HER DONE!

DIGITS FOR ANNYONE: Seniors, newbies, LEO'S, trolls, etc.

Peace.

Elusivepirate
04-26-14, 23:14
2:30 pm I decided to make the rounds in search of talent. After a few trips up and down Neb from Nowatney to Hills. I located Karen just south of Flethcher on Neb. Because the area was dead and I was feeling a little stressed I decided to partake. Now, I've seen her a few times before when there is a drought so I thought "what the hell".

From the pick up point to the in-call she kept babbling about stupid stuff. It appeared she was HI on something. At the in-call, she was complaining about the cum in her pants and how she had to take a s#$t. If anything, that kills the mood so I settled for a BBJCIM for .2. As usual she didn't disappoint while on her knees. She kept asking me to F%K her but under the circumstance, I had to pass.

I think I wore out my welcome with her as I will not partake anymore.

Stay safe and be careful. A lot of cops in the area between Fletcher and Busch today.

Stone4
04-27-14, 09:00
Was in Tampa yesterday morning and decided to give Holly a call. She answered the phone and we agreed on price very close to SW. Went to her notel on Fowler. Room was clean and she had just got out of shower. She does no how to give a BBBJ. We the went to CJ and she was very nice. Had a good time with Holly.

Member #4602
04-29-14, 15:54
I'm wishing to find a HSW. Any suggestions?

RookieMonger
04-30-14, 13:54
I ran thru Nowatney on my way home today around 1:30, ghost town. I spotted Mindy around 130th / Neb but passed on her as she was looking rough. Nothing in around 140/15th.

Asock Fan
04-30-14, 20:13
I ran thru Nowatney on my way home today around 1:30, ghost town. I spotted Mindy around 130th / Neb but passed on her as she was looking rough. Nothing in around 140/15th.Mindy SMH, such a shame. Once upon a time she was a good worker.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=156918&d=1323542607

RookieMonger
04-30-14, 21:31
Mindy SMH, such a shame. Once upon a time she was a good worker.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=156918&d=1323542607I definitely agree A! I have seen her a few years back and she was cute and a lot of fun. Today, she wasn't looking so good and those sore on her right cheek didn't help matters.

Skiper
04-30-14, 21:45
I just wanted to point out that at least three other mongers aside from the radio clown had their lives ruined but making the huge mistake of talking to an undercover LEO.

Go back, take a moment to read the rules. We all slide a little sometimes but that part about talking to a girl who is not seated in your car is vital to your well being.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Rule 9 avoiding stings!

Tortellini
05-01-14, 09:04
Decided to call Brittany who agreed to meet up with me. Posted info about her already she is a brunette, from Michigan, 25 years old, 5'6", long legs and beautiful jet black hair. She is very pretty. Others have said she lost weight yet still think she is HOT. Ended up giving an excellent BBBJCIM car session. Told me I exploded in her mouth and swallowed half my load. Asked her if it was a big gulp and she smiled. OMG... Told her big gulps are not allowed in NY or 64+ ounce drinks. Brittany sucked me off fast and is a pro. Used to dance for a few months back home yet did not like it.

Nice way to start off my day.

And yes newbies read the 22 rules of mongering. If a chica looks really hot just get her digits.

Peace.

Benz007
05-01-14, 11:18
Late 20's dark skinned and thick BSW picked up by sligh, shitty and effort and wouldn't take direction at all. Total waste of time, she says she is around there or by Columbus.

Peter Rammer
05-02-14, 00:35
I just wanted to point out that at least three other mongers aside from the radio clown had their lives ruined but making the huge mistake of talking to an undercover LEO.

Go back, take a moment to read the rules. We all slide a little sometimes but that part about talking to a girl who is not seated in your car is vital to your well being.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Rule 9 avoiding stings!We should remember all of the 22 rules, but #9 is the most important if you don't wish to get locked up by the pigs.

Larrycarn
05-02-14, 23:49
I get a strong Sascha Grey vibe from her pics. I think she'll be the type to get face fuck and bs happier than you when you protein her throat. She could be a legit nympho.

Nowatney
05-03-14, 09:01
Crystal, she uses other AKAs too, girl with 813 neck tattoo. She is back out. She has multiple tattoos, very, very thin with medium to long brown hair. She has been working north of Fowler, south of Fletcher. She will rip you off if she can. Also, I made inquiries with other senior members and was advised of things we do not post on the open forum. I strongly recommend passing on this 'worker' and looking for something more safe. I wanted to post pictures, but I can't at this time and this message is too important to wait.

Nowatney
05-03-14, 15:06
Crystal, she uses other AKAs too, girl with 813 neck tattoo. She is back out. She has multiple tattoos, very, very thin with medium to long brown hair. She has been working north of Fowler, south of Fletcher. She will rip you off if she can. Also, I made inquiries with other senior members and was advised of things we do not post on the open forum. I strongly recommend passing on this 'worker' and looking for something more safe. I wanted to post pictures, but I can't at this time and this message is too important to wait.Here are the pictures to identify her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif.

Member #4602
05-03-14, 16:17
Crystal, she uses other AKAs too, girl with 813 neck tattoo. She is back out. She has multiple tattoos, very, very thin with medium to long brown hair. She has been working north of Fowler, south of Fletcher. She will rip you off if she can. Also, I made inquiries with other senior members and was advised of things we do not post on the open forum. I strongly recommend passing on this 'worker' and looking for something more safe. I wanted to post pictures, but I can't at this time and this message is too important to wait.I don't understand why there would be info that can not be posted. Someone explain why, please?

Yeahhh Buddy
05-03-14, 20:57
Crystal, she uses other AKAs too, girl with 813 neck tattoo. She is back out. She has multiple tattoos, very, very thin with medium to long brown hair. She has been working north of Fowler, south of Fletcher. She will rip you off if she can. Also, I made inquiries with other senior members and was advised of things we do not post on the open forum. I strongly recommend passing on this 'worker' and looking for something more safe. I wanted to post pictures, but I can't at this time and this message is too important to wait.Why would anyone want to go with that garbage anyways? She is straight ugly and unattractive, has no ass, no tits and her face is messed up. And while I'm friends with her I've never messed around with her and never will. Juck!

-Cadillac Jerri.

Elusivepirate
05-04-14, 13:45
Traveling up and down Nab. About noon and not a provider in sight. I decided to see if another provider I saw a few months back was still at her in-call at the no-tell just north of Busch Blvd and Neb. I pulled into a parking spot and waited until someone peaked through the blinds. Unfortunately, the provider I saw before didn't come out and I was affraid to knock because I forgot which room she was in. Anyway, another provider, Angie, looked out the window from another room and waved me in.

Angie is a short bbw, hispanic with great BBBJ skills. She has one of those pear shaped bodies and a good personality and outlook. Took directions well. Damage .25.

She hangs out north of Fletcher because the heat has been on for a while.

AlexWebb
05-05-14, 16:20
Just saw a WSW on Columbus. She was wearing a dark robe and absolutely nothing else.

Anyone ever pick her up?

Member #4602
05-05-14, 19:06
Today as I was out for a ride. I noticed Lele walking on 139 and clearly the not all Mongers are members. This gentleman about caused an accident trying to scoop her. He seen me behind him and kept checking to see of I was LE. As he passes her, he cuts a hard left with no brake or blinker and about clipped a parked car. Hopefully, it will be worth it for him...

Dickchainy
05-05-14, 19:07
Just saw a WSW on Columbus. She was wearing a dark robe and absolutely nothing else.

Anyone ever pick her up?First time for everything. Never seen this one.

Columbus near Nebraska or Boulevard or?

What time of day? After 4:00 pm when you posted after being reviewed? Seems more likely in the morning, but what do I know.

You may have missed a unique opportunity.

Dick.

Member #4602
05-05-14, 21:36
Just wondering if anyone has news or info about Brenda?

AlexWebb
05-06-14, 07:53
First time for everything. Never seen this one.

Columbus near Nebraska or Boulevard or?

What time of day? After 4:00 pm when you posted after being reviewed? Seems more likely in the morning, but what do I know.

You may have missed a unique opportunity.

Dick.4 pm. Columbus and 50th. Behind brocatos.

I went by again later and picked her up. She either spoke zero English, or was high as a kite. She could not make a sentence I understood. She looked horrible up close so I dropped her off.

RookieMonger
05-06-14, 11:14
Today as I was out for a ride. I noticed Lele walking on 139 and clearly the not all Mongers are members. This gentleman about caused an accident trying to scoop her. He seen me behind him and kept checking to see of I was LE. As he passes her, he cuts a hard left with no brake or blinker and about clipped a parked car. Hopefully, it will be worth it for him...Idiots like him deserve a SW like Lele! The goal when on the stroll is to be UTR, don't bring any unwanted attention to yourself. Like POPO needs another reason to pull you over.

Dickchainy
05-06-14, 11:37
4 pm. Columbus and 50th. Behind brocatos.

I went by again later and picked her up. She either spoke zero English, or was high as a kite. She could not make a sentence I understood. She looked horrible up close so I dropped her off.Thanks for the update. That will be an easy one to avoid.

Dick.

Drd39
05-06-14, 13:53
Hey for all the descent mongrels I have an older female around 48 but does great dt and is very decent on price, so email for the digits.

Elusivepirate
05-08-14, 13:53
I started about 11:00 am from Nowatney towards Busch on Neb. I saw Holli, Angie and Laura, each along the way between Bearaas and Fowler. I wanted something different..and I got it.

I scooped up Chrissy, a very skinny, white, long blond / redish frizzy hair with tatoos over her neck and arms. She was walking just north of Fletcher and "appeared" very nice and accomodating. After the LEO check, she took me to her in-call, a small no-tell just north of Busch on Neb. I laid the doe on the TV stand and began to get undressed. She went to go "pee" in the bathroom to get ready. A few seconds later, she started to leave. Naked as I was, I grabbed the cash from her hand and pushed her to the gound. As she fell, I grabbed my pants and threw them on. She was calling out to someone. I had time enough to run out of the room, I left my shirt, and get into my car which I parked accross the street. In this hobby, I belive in karma.

Continuing on with my adventure I met a delightful girl at 142/15th. Very cute. Looks like she didn't belong there. I picked her up and we went to her in-call close by. Her name is Amanda. Dark hair, killer body, short built and very friendly white girl. My guess about 23 years old. Damage .25 for BBBJ. I have digits if anyone is interested. Will exchange for an old MILF number if you have one.

On my tour I did see something interesting. Maybe some else could shed some light. On Bouganville, west of Nebraska an officer had pulled over a car and was writting something down on a clip board. He had a vest on with the word POLICE on the back. What was odd was the car he was driving was a beat up old blue Ford Taurus. Am I paranoid or is this another tactic they are using.

Be safe and carful.

Nowatney
05-08-14, 19:44
Continuing on with my adventure I met a delightful girl at 142/15th. Very cute. Looks like she didn't belong there. I picked her up and we went to her in-call close by. Her name is Amanda. Dark hair, killer body, short built and very friendly white girl. My guess about 23 years old. Damage .25 for BBBJ. I have digits if anyone is interested. Will exchange for an old MILF number if you have one.

Be safe and carful.http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=310388&d=1396283645

This Amanda?

Nowatney
05-08-14, 21:15
I wanted something different..and I got it.

I scooped up Chrissy, a very skinny, white, long blond / redish frizzy hair with tatoos over her neck and arms. She was walking just north of Fletcher and "appeared" very nice and accomodating. After the LEO check, she took me to her in-call, a small no-tell just north of Busch on Neb. I laid the doe on the TV stand and began to get undressed. She went to go "pee" in the bathroom to get ready. A few seconds later, she started to leave. Naked as I was, I grabbed the cash from her hand and pushed her to the gound. As she fell, I grabbed my pants and threw them on. She was calling out to someone. I had time enough to run out of the room, I left my shirt, and get into my car which I parked accross the street. In this hobby, I belive in karma.

Be safe and carful.http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=317510&d=1399143903

Chrystal or Chrissy? Tattoos, rip off, is it a match?

Drd39
05-09-14, 04:28
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=310388&d=1396283645

This Amanda?I have digits on older females that does excellent dt and will take care of you and she not that bad looking for being 48 to private message me so we can exchange, damage is 30 but you can get her down to 25 easy.

Elusivepirate
05-09-14, 06:17
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=317510&d=1399143903

Chrystal or Chrissy? Tattoos, rip off, is it a match?She went by Chrissy.

Elusivepirate
05-09-14, 06:18
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=310388&d=1396283645

This Amanda?This wasn't the Amanda I met. She was a lot cuter.

MrDollar
05-09-14, 07:36

Holly's ad - http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hollylovely-sweet-open-minded-naughty-and-nice-let-me-show-you-what-a-girlfriend-should-be-27/12323001.I called her and acted like I knew her, so she asked me if she had seen me before. I told her I picked her up on the corner (flet and braska) a few days back. Then she asked what was the donation (I've told her from 20 to 30/40) and she laughed at 20 and said no it wasn't her. The other she came back with 60 and I will treat you good I promise.

Called her once (different #) and said no (when she asked, if I have seen her before). So the rate was 150...

Member #5215
05-09-14, 20:26
Was out and about yesterday and seen Daisy coming out of her hangout made eye contact, I pulled over little ways from place and she hopped in, , started some rubbing and I pulled out her nice little tits, man they are pretty IMHO, found nice little corner parked for a very nice BBBJCIM, she is very talented in that dept. Told her wanted FS next time, very good attitude and not bad looking to be on streets 25 coins was damaged and well worth it.

GatorJim11
05-10-14, 08:21
So I gave a certain senior some digits for a MILF as requested and what did I get in return? Digits I already had for the same Boston Amanda he just said was not the girl. Google the number dude first 10 links all have photos of the Amanda everyone already knows and you said was much less cute than your girl. Thanks anyways though, lose more and more faith in this board everyday.

Member #4602
05-10-14, 14:32
I asked last week but haven't received word. But I was wondering if anyone seen or heard anything from Brenda? You guys refer to her as Nanny Mcphee.

Coozie
05-10-14, 17:15
On my tour I did see something interesting. Maybe some else could shed some light. On Bouganville, west of Nebraska an officer had pulled over a car and was writting something down on a clip board. He had a vest on with the word POLICE on the back. What was odd was the car he was driving was a beat up old blue Ford Taurus. Am I paranoid or is this another tactic they are using.

I see them all the time, in those vests and driving beat up cars, at the Circle K at Hills and FLA. The cars are from the impound lot. Usually they are with the special street crimes unit, SAC.

Skiper
05-10-14, 18:00
So I gave a certain senior some digits for a MILF as requested and what did I get in return? Digits I already had for the same Boston Amanda he just said was not the girl. Google the number dude first 10 links all have photos of the Amanda everyone already knows and you said was much less cute than your girl. Thanks anyways though, lose more and more faith in this board everyday.http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=146268&d=1316565842

Amanda from Boston.

Elusivepirate
05-10-14, 20:40
I did give out the digits for Amanda and I am sorry. If a provider gives me a number, I Google it and the pictures don't match the provider I met, I can only assume that maybe the phone was stolen, borrowed or used by another provider. The number I gave out was in no way given to deceive or be attempt to be dishonest.

If there is another step I can take to make my reports more reliable and useful to this group, please educate me.

Once again, I am deeply sorry.

Skiper
05-10-14, 23:27
I did give out the digits for Amanda and I am sorry. If a provider gives me a number, I Google it and the pictures don't match the provider I met, I can only assume that maybe the phone was stolen, borrowed or used by another provider. The number I gave out was in no way given to deceive or be attempt to be dishonest.

If there is another step I can take to make my reports more reliable and useful to this group, please educate me.

Once again, I am deeply sorry.Mongers on the Tampa forum have found posting photos to be an effective way to track workers. Take a camera or phone snap a photo of this Amanda that you like. Post it here.

Another way to help is to find her name and mugshot. DON'T POST THAT! Private message me and Gator her name. I'd love to meet her.

GatorJim11
05-11-14, 07:22
Mongers on the Tampa forum have found posting photos to be an effective way to track workers. Take a camera or phone snap a photo of this Amanda that you like. Post it here.

Another way to help is to find her name and mugshot. DON'T POST THAT! Private message me and Gator her name. I'd love to meet her.It's Boston Amanda, she just dyed her hair black. I just talked to her yesterday, she's moving in with some girl named Gina that's on BP, anyone know who Gina is?

Carlanga
05-11-14, 07:26

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Elusivepirate
05-11-14, 12:12
As a long time monger, and one that everyone understands by now, we are in an underground hobby that is full of lies, decite, drugs, sex, and all other elements of a shadey society. I'm one to beleive that all hobbiest here are honest, helpful and forthcoming with thier information. Sometimes, through no fault of thier own, we recieve bad information or misunderstand a situation around us. And maybe we do make honest mistakes. I do not have an ATF or a regular provider I use. I make it a habit of not seeing the same provider twice. Reading this forum, there are many like me so when I scoop a provider, I have no prior knowledge of who knows her and to what extent.

My point is this. Everyone here has the responsibility of using the information knowing that it may not be correct for whatever reason. Second, to critize another hobbiest in the public room is not a good idea. To help keep the civility and a strong front that allows open and honest exchange of information should be the practice of this room. When we do our recons, the situation is what it is.

For the pain I've caused some in this room, I've deleted the contact numer recieved and I will evaluate whether I should continue to contribut to this forum for fear of an attack on my integrity.

I hope I've helped a lot of hobbiest here and through advice from others (this was the very first time I solicited a phone number from another hobbist based on a post) , you have helped me.

Praise in public...critize in private. Be nice to each other. Good-bye.

Member #4602
05-12-14, 04:45
Can we please just put this in the wind and get back to info sharing? Please? So, anything new going on in the world of SW's? Also, where did the term monger come from?

Whoremonger

Aacountyman
05-12-14, 06:33
As a long time monger, and one that everyone understands by now, we are in an underground hobby that is full of lies, decite, drugs, sex, and all other elements of a shadey society. I'm one to beleive that all hobbiest here are honest, helpful and forthcoming with thier information. Sometimes, through no fault of thier own, we recieve bad information or misunderstand a situation around us. And maybe we do make honest mistakes. I do not have an ATF or a regular provider I use. I make it a habit of not seeing the same provider twice. Reading this forum, there are many like me so when I scoop a provider, I have no prior knowledge of who knows her and to what extent.

My point is this. Everyone here has the responsibility of using the information knowing that it may not be correct for whatever reason. Second, to critize another hobbiest in the public room is not a good idea. To help keep the civility and a strong front that allows open and honest exchange of information should be the practice of this room. When we do our recons, the situation is what it is.

For the pain I've caused some in this room, I've deleted the contact numer recieved and I will evaluate whether I should continue to contribut to this forum for fear of an attack on my integrity.

I hope I've helped a lot of hobbiest here and through advice from others (this was the very first time I solicited a phone number from another hobbist based on a post) , you have helped me.

Praise in public...critize in private. Be nice to each other. Good-bye.Lighten up, Francis. This is a place where men talk about getting their dicks sucked...

Drd39
05-12-14, 11:01
Hey I know an older females around 48 that does a great dt and very reasonable, if you want her digits she will be available all day just hit me up for number.

Elusivepirate
05-12-14, 16:17
Lighten up, Francis. This is a place where men talk about getting their dicks sucked...How did you know my name was Francis? (not let's get back to the chase and be nice to everyone).

My name is not Francis...it's Mary.

Boston3
05-13-14, 06:31

This Amanda?That is a terrible picture of me! This one is much better plus it shows off my black hair.

Elusivepirate
05-13-14, 15:30
That is a terrible picture of me! This one is much better plus it shows off my black hair.Sorry, although you are attrative, you are not the lady I met.

We've all heard of "where's Waldo" I'm starting a new game called, "Where's Amanda".

Geolis
05-15-14, 11:34
Hey I know an older females around 48 that does a great dt and very reasonable, if you want her digits she will be available all day just hit me up for number.Would like the digits, as I adore older women.

UsMale69
05-17-14, 01:05
Would like the digits, as I adore older women.Please PM me the digits too, there is no substitute for experience.

Salsashark
05-18-14, 00:20
Ran into Holly on Neb at 11:30. May have indulged in vehicular activities not found on. The state exam. Have digits if someone cares for them. New to town and went exploring and got lucky. Play safe.

Member #6072
05-19-14, 09:51
Lighten up, Francis. This is a place where men talk about getting their dicks sucked...Hahahahaha, funniest post I have seen in a while!!

WhoreWrangler
05-19-14, 11:01
I'm at work off Nebraska / Busch area. Anyone got any digits? It seems like it been dead out lately..

Member #6072
05-19-14, 15:10
Heads up guys posted pics in the photos section of a sheriff driving a new MKZ and pulled a guy over. Check out the pics so you are familiar with it.

Asock Fan
05-19-14, 19:57
Here are the pictures to identify her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif.813 tattoo right in the center of her neck! Who the fuck tells them HOs that shit looks good? I love her close up photo on that other website that we don't talk about. If you ever see this skinny, nasty little HO, do yourself a favor and pass her by.

Member #4602
05-19-14, 21:17
Heads up guys posted pics in the photos section of a sheriff driving a new MKZ and pulled a guy over. Check out the pics so you are familiar with it.Thanks.

Good looking out. Be sure to tell your SW friends as well, so they don't get pinched.

RookieMonger
05-20-14, 19:34
I strolled thru Nowatney around 12:00 this afternoon and only SW / BP chick I saw was Holly walking east on Fletcher with her bf / db in tow. Then I came thru again on my way to dinner around 6 and again saw Holly, this time farther down Neb around 122nd / Neb. I also spotted Lele on 140th /15th. I passed on both, I was looking for fresh meat. I spotted a BSW walking north on Neb and 140th. I turned on 142 hoping to intercept but a dumbass monger stopped right on Neb / and between 140/142 and scooped her up, in the meantime, holding up traffic and cars beeping at him.

It will catch up to him, he's bringing too much unwanted attention to himself.

Member #5215
05-20-14, 19:44
Picked up ole reliable today Stephanie, she was a little out of it, rode with her head swaying and eyes closed LOL, found nice little corner and she did a nice bbbjcimws .25 , , had leopard skin tight pants on about 3 pm, man the streets are rough she use to have great tits with nice long nips, now her tits are deflated and not very appealing as they use to be, but service is just as good with nice fat puss to rub on.

MrGreen
05-21-14, 03:22
It seems as the scene is getting worse and worse. I've been to other cities recently, not knowing the side streets of that city and I find that what we seriously lack is variety. Rarely we will find a diamond in the rough but lately there is nothing. You can see this by the amount of posts about the same girl. It's because it seems that's all that's out there. UTRs seem to be where tampa is headed.

P.S. Here is another good treat guys. If you don't know her maybe you want to take the time to get to know Nova.

Her check out is today and I'm sure she's happy about it. Oh I wish I could find that one.

RookieMonger
05-21-14, 07:15
It seems as the scene is getting worse and worse. I've been to other cities recently, not knowing the side streets of that city and I find that what we seriously lack is variety. Rarely we will find a diamond in the rough but lately there is nothing. You can see this by the amount of posts about the same girl. It's because it seems that's all that's out there. UTRs seem to be where tampa is headed.

P.S. Here is another good treat guys. If you don't know her maybe you want to take the time to get to know Nova.

Her check out is today and I'm sure she's happy about it. Oh I wish I could find that one.Well, at least Tampa is getting worse. NPR / PR is still pretty good and sounds like St. Pete has decent action. Nowatney is / has been dead the last few months with a few decent finds here and there.

WhoreWrangler
05-21-14, 11:48
Holy crap!! Did any of you see her? Long blonde hair, Short jean skirt, she had her phone up to her ear for awhile. I tried to intercept but she didn't even pay attention, maybe I was to discreet? Anyways she got scooped right out from under me off the main drag. I'm assuming it wasn't one of you since we all know the rules. Be on the look out for her, she looked hot!

WhoreWrangler
05-21-14, 14:16
I know some of you have seen her. She is skinny real tight body, usually wears short spandex shorts and have some acne...but wow she has a tight body and a nice little ass, anyone got info on her? I think she may be a low key worker but not 100% sure.

Yeahhh Buddy
05-21-14, 19:40
Anyways, my girl Nova called me an hour ago to let me know she's back on the stroll. We will meet tonight.

Carlanga
05-21-14, 22:05
Maybe somebody remember her. She said she used to be around Nowatney 2 years ago.

Found her last week. Nice actitud.

Has an incall but we went to my favorite spot. Will repeat for FS.

BBBJ .25 + tip.

WhoreWrangler
05-21-14, 22:09
Just woke up, wow what a dream! This chicks name is Daisy, she is 25 and tight! 100 lbs at the most. .30 BBBJCIM with a photo. Probably coulda done .20 but she was hot. I got her # for contributors that can hook me up with something similar.

Bigred2006
05-22-14, 10:23
Just woke up, wow what a dream! This chicks name is Daisy, she is 25 and tight! 100 lbs at the most. .30 BBBJCIM with a photo. Probably coulda done .20 but she was hot. I got her # for contributors that can hook me up with something similar.Just making a basic statement isn't helpful. Want to share the location?

Benz007
05-22-14, 10:28
Anyways, my girl Nova called me an hour ago to let me know she's back on the stroll. We will meet tonight.Got to let us know where to find her!!

Member #4602
05-22-14, 12:05
Maybe somebody remember her. She said she used to be around Nowatney 2 years ago.

BBBJ .25 + tip.Yes, that's her. She used to be super skinny. She had some issues to deal with. Good attitude, alittle rushed from what I remember. Nice puss. Her FS is ok 4.60.

Dickchainy
05-22-14, 12:40

BBBJ .25 + tip.That is her. Nice post, Carlanga. Your photos show more meat on her bones than I have ever seen, and I have seen her more off than on for several years. I surmise that these photos were taken shortly after dining regularly at her mean uncles place.

Be nice to her and she will be nice to you.

She tends to establish herself by getting an apartment and a phone. I would like her digits of someone else gets them before I manage to get them.

Dick.

RookieMonger
05-22-14, 19:10
Anyways, my girl Nova called me an hour ago to let me know she's back on the stroll. We will meet tonight.Well hell! I am going to be on the lookout for Nova / Jessica. Thanks for the headsup!

Wamo25
05-22-14, 21:26
Can anyone refer to me that monger list of things to remember. I wanted to see it again and "study" it, to make long story short there was a girl that I tried to pick up last night that looked like a SW but she tried to talk to me through my window and I immediatley remembered that is a No-go, so I said "never mind thank you" and just left. So just to make sure I am not missing any other important details about anything else I'd like to review it. Also, so far I think I have been picking 'ok' locations, but was wondering if any of you guys could give some tips in what places are considered good or not. I don't mean specific locations but in general, so for example when I did end up picking up a girl last night I just pulled over on a grassy area of the road in a neighborhood and we were fine but still felt kinda exposed I guess. So just would like to know what general areas are good, grassy area of the side of a road, or apt complex parking lot, things like that.

RJ RamRod
05-23-14, 04:20
Can anyone refer to me that monger list of things to remember. I wanted to see it again and "study" it, to make long story short there was a girl that I tried to pick up last night that looked like a SW but she tried to talk to me through my window and I immediatley remembered that is a No-go, so I said "never mind thank you" and just left. So just to make sure I am not missing any other important details about anything else I'd like to review it. Also, so far I think I have been picking 'ok' locations, but was wondering if any of you guys could give some tips in what places are considered good or not. I don't mean specific locations but in general, so for example when I did end up picking up a girl last night I just pulled over on a grassy area of the road in a neighborhood and we were fine but still felt kinda exposed I guess. So just would like to know what general areas are good, grassy area of the side of a road, or apt complex parking lot, things like that.Just read the "How to streetmonger in Tampa" thread, linked here: http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?10612-How-to-streetmonger-in-Tampa It's only two pages long, and has plenty of maps and tips in it. Then click on this link for the "22 Rules". http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules Safe hunting!

Member #4602
05-23-14, 04:33
Can anyone refer to me that monger list of things to remember. I wanted to see it again and "study" it, to make long story short there was a girl that I tried to pick up last night that looked like a SW but she tried to talk to me through my window and I immediatley remembered that is a No-go, so I said "never mind thank you" and just left. So just to make sure I am not missing any other important details about anything else I'd like to review it. Also, so far I think I have been picking 'ok' locations, but was wondering if any of you guys could give some tips in what places are considered good or not. I don't mean specific locations but in general, so for example when I did end up picking up a girl last night I just pulled over on a grassy area of the road in a neighborhood and we were fine but still felt kinda exposed I guess. So just would like to know what general areas are good, grassy area of the side of a road, or apt complex parking lot, things like that.I have never seen the list myself but not talkng through a window is a sure sign of a possible UC. Some girls will still try, but I have told several of them not to. They say if they get a creep vibe from the dude they will do it just to stay safe. They got to look out as much as the next guy. If I roll up on a New girl, just ask if she needs a ride. This way it's just a friendly gesture.

As far as areas go, I'm not sure where most guys go, but it's always best to get a room. If you are a QT, then I guess any location will do.

Be safe, hope you find the list.

BillyBob987
05-23-14, 06:33
Well hell! I am going to be on the lookout for Nova / Jessica. Thanks for the headsup!Oh my, would you mind bringing her up to Pasco? Anywhere between Holiday and Hudson would be sufficient.

RookieMonger
05-23-14, 07:07
Oh my, would you mind bringing her up to Pasco? Anywhere between Holiday and Hudson would be sufficient.BB,

If I could get in contact with Nova, she would be down with coming to see you guys over NPR for sure. She was a date, I saw her a few times.

GatorJim11
05-23-14, 07:30
Here's Boston Amanda with black hair if none of you have seen her.

Wamo25
05-23-14, 21:53
Just read the "How to streetmonger in Tampa" thread, linked here: http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?10612-How-to-streetmonger-in-Tampa It's only two pages long, and has plenty of maps and tips in it. Then click on this link for the "22 Rules". http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules Safe hunting!Ok thanks for the two links, I know I've looked over the list before and have seen those two maps but have trouble finding stuff on here. Decided this time to just save those two pages to a folder.

Wamo25
05-23-14, 22:04
I have never seen the list myself but not talkng through a window is a sure sign of a possible UC. Some girls will still try, but I have told several of them not to. They say if they get a creep vibe from the dude they will do it just to stay safe. They got to look out as much as the next guy. If I roll up on a New girl, just ask if she needs a ride. This way it's just a friendly gesture.

As far as areas go, I'm not sure where most guys go, but it's always best to get a room. If you are a QT, then I guess any location will do.

Be safe, hope you find the list.Ok thanks for the advice, as for asking a new girl if "she needs a ride" through the window, is that ok / safe. On the 22 list it said that is the one exception, on another list by someone piker said to not talk through window period. If asking her if she needs a ride is safe and LEO won't harrass me then I'll be fine to ask that next time. Also, what does "QT" stand for, never heard of that.

Member #4602
05-23-14, 23:47
Ok thanks for the advice, as for asking a new girl if "she needs a ride" through the window, is that ok / safe. On the 22 list it said that is the one exception, on another list by someone piker said to not talk through window period. If asking her if she needs a ride is safe and LEO won't harrass me then I'll be fine to ask that next time. Also, what does "QT" stand for, never heard of that.If she is UC then asking her if she needs a ride is not a crime. She will steer the convo to the direction they need. So either all she can say is no or ask what you want. If she says the later then, you might be on the hook for a bad night. As far as QT, equalls quick trick.

MrGreen
05-24-14, 03:18
If anyone can find her, I will pay for the lead. She is my atf, if I find her before anyone, oh believe me, I will share. I am not a captain save a hoe.

Member #4602
05-24-14, 06:08
If she is UC then asking her if she needs a ride is not a crime. She will steer the convo to the direction they need. So either all she can say is no or ask what you want. If she says the later then, you might be on the hook for a bad night. As far as QT, equalls quick trick.I forgot to mention. The biggest thing guys on here have to watch out for is the "Acts as a precursor to prostitution" charge. It's something I've reading a bit about and it's almost an open pass for LE to get you into the system if you did get stopped and were being a dick They might inturn pin his one on you if you in a known crime area. So, have a good story as to why you are there, and make sure you car is in good working order ie. Tags are current, all outside lights work. This law looks like it would be hard to beat in court. So do your research and cross your fingers.

MrGreen
05-24-14, 09:02
Well, at least Tampa is getting worse. NPR / PR is still pretty good and sounds like St. Pete has decent action. Nowatney is / has been dead the last few months with a few decent finds here and there.Guess I need to make my way up to npr.

Skiper
05-24-14, 20:06
I forgot to mention. The biggest thing guys on here have to watch out for is the "Acts as a precursor to prostitution" charge. It's something I've reading a bit about and it's almost an open pass for LE to get you into the system if you did get stopped and were being a dick They might inturn pin his one on you if you in a known crime area. So, have a good story as to why you are there, and make sure you car is in good working order ie. Tags are current, all outside lights work. This law looks like it would be hard to beat in court. So do your research and cross your fingers.http://tbo.com/celebrity/police-tampa-radio-personality-arrested-after-prostitution-related-act-20140430/?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Just ask Galvin from Cowhead's show how smart it is to talk to a HO through a car window. That decoy can say whatever she wants to say. It does not matter what you say, all that matters is what the cop tells the judge you said. Cops lie all the time. With a real HO, a wink and a nod, she gets in, you're safe.

Yeahhh Buddy
05-24-14, 20:59
Your hoe Sierra is hanging around 14th. Ave. You must tap this how before she starts "wilding", if you know what I mean. I told her lately you had asked about her and she just smiled.

Today I spent the whole evening drilling that hoe insane. What a delicious body she has and after a long long vacation I'm pretty sure she'll appreciare your "visit.".

Oh, and Shay, don't you miss her too?

-J.

Member #4602
05-24-14, 22:25
http://tbo.com/celebrity/police-tampa-radio-personality-arrested-after-prostitution-related-act-20140430/?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Just ask Galvin from Cowhead's show how smart it is to talk to a HO through a car window. That decoy can say whatever she wants to say. It does not matter what you say, all that matters is what the cop tells the judge you said. Cops lie all the time. With a real HO, a wink and a nod, she gets in, you're safe.Just passing info that has worked for me for years wether it be a true SW or UC. It's a game of chance regardless of a list or not.

Happy Hunting.

Bigred2006
05-25-14, 00:07
Your hoe Sierra is hanging around 14th. Ave. You must tap this how before she starts "wilding", if you know what I mean. I told her lately you had asked about her and she just smiled.

Today I spent the whole evening drilling that hoe insane. What a delicious body she has and after a long long vacation I'm pretty sure she'll appreciare your "visit.".

-J.Any way to contact her? I want to drill her before I leave!

Furrber
05-25-14, 03:34
I forgot to mention. The biggest thing guys on here have to watch out for is the "Acts as a precursor to prostitution" charge. It's something I've reading a bit about and it's almost an open pass for LE to get you into the system if you did get stopped and were being a dick They might inturn pin his one on you if you in a known crime area. So, have a good story as to why you are there, and make sure you car is in good working order ie. Tags are current, all outside lights work. This law looks like it would be hard to beat in court. So do your research and cross your fingers.To be able to arrest someone. Look up assignation to commit prostitution. It's bs. People commented one time on a youtube video that they arrested a guy just for showing up. The best thing you can do is close your mouth.

Skiper
05-25-14, 07:31
Just passing info that has worked for me for years wether it be a true SW or UC. It's a game of chance regardless of a list or not.

Happy Hunting.Your advice is spot on. The game is risky, stings are happening south of the city line all along the "PEZ" so BOLO for decoy HOs.

Skiper
05-25-14, 08:28

-J.I asked about Sierra? The girl with "Nijah" tattoo on her neck? Because I don't know her. I know of her, but I never met her. I don't recall asking about her. Same thing with "Shay" I don't recall her. She looks cute, I might enjoy meeting her. I may know her by a different name.

Cristol123
05-25-14, 15:11

BBBJ .25 + tip.Just saw her in nowatney area. The dream was ok at her friends incall. 35 FS tip. May repeat nothing amazing but good attitude.

Elusivepirate
05-25-14, 16:20

Thanks!

Yeahhh Buddy
05-25-14, 21:05
Shalise dawg! Don't you remember her from 124th. And 11th. St.? Right before they installed them lousy spycams. The mulatto with a sexy ass body.

I asked about Sierra? The girl with "Nijah" tattoo on her neck? Because I don't know her. I know of her, but I never met her. I don't recall asking about her. Same thing with "Shay" I don't recall her. She looks cute, I might enjoy meeting her. I may know her by a different name.

Drunk Sonofa
05-26-14, 01:57
Here are the pictures to identify her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif.Looks familiar. If she used to have fewer tattoos, she may be the same girl I kicked out of my car a few years ago when she got shitty ... A seriously long walk away from where I picked her up. She was pissed. Running after me and trying to throw shit as I drove away.

Member #4602
05-26-14, 05:29
Looks familiar. If she used to have fewer tattoos, she may be the same girl I kicked out of my car a few years ago when she got shitty ... A seriously long walk away from where I picked her up. She was pissed. Running after me and trying to throw shit as I drove away.Why was she getting shitty with you?

Torin131
05-26-14, 07:36
So, after a long time reading and trying to memorize the rules, I made my first Notaweny loop last night. Figured I'd document and get some pointers.

Headed out about 11 pm, took Nebraska north from Sligh and didn't see any foot traffic. Headed up to Fletcher, then around to Florida, the streets were pretty dead. Then S along Fla until Sligh, went over to Neb again. Nada. Headed south on Neb to Columbus, headed and to the Marathon and saw LEO parked off there just watching. Headed and again, made a detour onto Busch, then headed up to Fowler, again detoured until 19th, headed back and did the same on Fletcher. Then again, S on Fla until I was back to Sligh.

Read up a bit more on traffic, saw that 14th ave might have some traffic around Columbus, did that route, then headed and on Nebraska again, up to Linebaugh, then hooked back to Fla and from there headed home.

I saw two BSW on Nebraska at Hillsborough, not very pretty or nice looking. Saw what I thought was a WSW, mid-20's, did the scoop at Columbus. She was 50. To my credit, when we did the LEO check, she had the body of a 20 yo, but couldn't do butterface and she was on something. Saw an HSW at Fla and Fowler, but her pimp kept right by her side, couldn't get her. On 14th near Nebraska, there was a great looking 20 yo, gave me the look from her porch, but there were a few thug types nearby, didn't feel safe stopping. May swing by during the day. The best one was on Fla, just and of Sligh, a WSW, early 20's, walking her bike. Thought she wasn't a walker, but she turns around and gives me the look before I went by.

Would have turned around, but where the heck do I put a ten-speed in my little coupe?

Skiper
05-26-14, 08:35
Why so cryptic 'Dawg?' These HOs change names and towns every week. I've seen photos of the one from at least 4 counties.

The girl with "Bottom Bi+ch" tattoo?

My experience with her was long ago, when she was young and hot. I hope that little redbone is having a fun time.

She goes as "Serenity" and has been workin the North side of the Trail in Orlando for some time now.

Last time we hooked up, I asked her about the tat and she said it meant she was a top earner for the pimp she was with at the time and above all the other low end girls, but of course regrets ever getting it.

So I asked her why she didn't get "Top *****" instead and she just laughed.

I guess it's sumthin that would only make sense in their fucked up world.

Unfortunately, she let herself slide way too low.

Shalise dawg! Don't you remember her from 124th. And 11th. St.? Right before they installed them lousy spycams. The mulatto with a sexy ass body.

Skiper
05-26-14, 08:55
Looks familiar. If she used to have fewer tattoos, she may be the same girl I kicked out of my car a few years ago when she got shitty ... A seriously long walk away from where I picked her up. She was pissed. Running after me and trying to throw shit as I drove away.http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=317508&d=1399143901

I like the sign in this pic. This 'worker' has been bad news for years. Next time I see her I think I'll drive her up to Ocala just for a laugh.

Member #4602
05-26-14, 15:09
Anyone seen her or dated her lately?

Torin131
05-26-14, 15:43
Did the loop as well as and Tampa run today at about 11 am. Only two things of note:

1. Pretty WSW named Marissa, scooped just S of 142nd. Nice slim body, good BBBJ. Asked for digits, no phone, offered me her pimps, didn't accept. Damage was .2 and a smoke. She's rough around the edges, curly hair, nice and slim, mid 20's.

2. I saw an amazing SW. Just s of Yukon on Nebraska. Thought at first sure was just hanging out, but her bf walked off as soon as I drove up. Blonde, skinny, wavy hair. Have her the look three times, she waved me on. Drove by later and it was a pimp convention, so didn't try again.

3. My Holy grail was walking down by Columbus. Young lady, petite, black and white hair, wearing all black. Hanging it with her bf. Did a you turn to scoop about 3 blocks s of Columbus, but she was already gone. Spotted her in a BMW suv, but the driver took a different way, so couldn't scoop her after the car date, time ran out on my trip.

Still driving for Sierra or Daisy, but they weren't out. Try again tomorrow, maybe late tonight.

Tmpdvl
05-26-14, 16:56
Hello. I spent a few hours this weekend during the days driving around our areas. I tend to look at nowatney and neb sligh to hills, and east on hills. I really don't go south of hills, no luck really. Anyway, nowatney relatively dead with a few regulars hanging around the tire place, but I didn't see anyone walking in the common areas. Fletcher to fowler, nothing. Sligh, nothing. Hanna was interesting. I saw what I found out to be jade from BP walking and wearing almost nothing, middle of the day. Must have been a BP call gone bad. Anyway I asked for a ride and she was screaming on her phone at someone and then said no thansk. She was a block from her place and wanted to crash. But wow, that is a hot one, like 10/10 if anyone has jade's number I would appreciate it. From my experience, if its this dead this weekend, may be best to look around stpete for awhile. Anyway good luck to you. Tmpdvl.

Drunk Sonofa
05-26-14, 17:22
Why was she getting shitty with you?

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=317508&d=1399143901

I like the sign in this pic. This 'worker' has been bad news for years. Next time I see her I think I'll drive her up to Ocala just for a laugh.That "beware of dog" sign is hilarious.

I don't even remember exactly what the dispute was about. She was being flaky and aggrivating, and started getting a serious attitude, so I dumped her off and told her to get the hell out. It was a while ago ... And I can't be sure it was her. Looks like her, but I don't remember her having so many tattoos. Of course, this was years ago.

RookieMonger
05-26-14, 22:10
If anyone can find her, I will pay for the lead. She is my atf, if I find her before anyone, oh believe me, I will share. I am not a captain save a hoe.I would be more then happy to share as well if I run into her. I checked that area last Thurs and briefly Fri but no luck.