PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Jnsmcd
02-01-07, 17:17
I didn't see any reports on here so I thought I would share some. I recently started going to Vegas by Derby Lane during the late afternoons. I have found that the lap dances were very good and if you choose the VIP room it costs $$, but can be worth it depending on the girl. If you go pay attention to the dancers and if you like one get a lap dance for .2 and check it out. It is worth the time.

LoveLOS
04-30-07, 03:37
I reported in the Tampa > Lipstixx thread that I ended up at Bliss on Ulmetton Rd in Clearwater and was not pleased with the results. I was not planning to return, but the marquis said $2 drinks. I figured this for a cheap night of eye candy.

I am drinking, but I hold my liquor well. Krystal came over. She is a real girl, shy and reserved, not pushy. I asked her for a VIP dance after she had spent over and hour with me. Very pretty Puerto Rican girl who is not a prostitute. Hell, she is very shy and very conservative. And hot.

I also had the pleasure of a DR girl for a long time. The prettiest girl in the place (IMHO) is a waitress. Damn I would love to fuck her. Oh well, the report is there are no extras, but I enjoyed the cheap drunk and great companionshio of a girl who was real and down to earth.

I could fuck Krystal all night, but I dount she is coming to me tonight.

LoveLOS

Big Red50
05-01-07, 02:24
I reported in the Tampa > Lipstixx thread that I ended up at Bliss on Ulmetton Rd in Clearwater and was not pleased with the results. I was not planning to return, but the marquis said $2 drinks. I figured this for a cheap night of eye candy.

I am drinking, but I hold my liquor well. Krystal came over. She is a real girl, shy and reserved, not pushy. I asked her for a VIP dance after she had spent over and hour with me. Very pretty Puerto Rican girl who is not a prostitute. Hell, she is very shy and very conservative. And hot.

I also had the pleasure of a DR girl for a long time. The prettiest girl in the place (IMHO) is a waitress. Damn I would love to fuck her. Oh well, the report is there are no extras, but I enjoyed the cheap drunk and great companionshio of a girl who was real and down to earth.

I could fuck Krystal all night, but I dount she is coming to me tonight.

LoveLOSHey LL,

Sorry about Krystal, little ll will surely miss her.

When all efforts fail it is time to use OE Original factory Equipment, you know the hand that God gave you. He gave it to us for a reason.

Evening gents

Big Red

Dougy Doo
05-05-07, 23:42
I ran up to New Port Richey this afternoon to grab some Krystals and check out Bare Assets. I ended up stopping at Foxy's which is on US 19 further north than BA. As it turned out, I ended up staying there. I got in before they started the cover, so I don't know what it is.

The girls were cute and friendly. Skye seemed a little out of things. I was told she was "on medication". I ain't buying that one, but whatever. She stumbled around quite a bit and almost kicked me in the face with her 6+ inch acrylic heels.

Paige is a real cutie. She took up pretty quickly with me. They offer topless dances for. 25; nude dances for. 45; and the "Champaign Room" special is $. 5. I was told that with the special, you get 30 minutes, 2 drink tickets, and can 'do whatever you want. ' Of course, as always, YMMV.

Overall, it was a fun time. Spent more time there than I thought.

Hope you enjoy!

Jnsmcd
05-18-07, 09:37
For the mongering enthusiasts I thought I would share my day on Wednesday. I started my day around noon at the theatres in drew Park. There wasn’t anything going on in any of them until a working girl showed up at Thee love shack around 3 pm. I decided not to partake. I do want to thank the guys who sit in their cars outside the theatres when there is no action inside. It saved me a lot of trips inside.

I then wandered down the road to lipstixx where there was only one dancer whose name was Janice. She just didn’t do much for me so I went looking for other places. I did stop by Mons Venus for a quick lap dance from a girl named Sky. I eventually wound up on the other side of the bridge at Vegas Showgirls which is right next to Derby Lane on Gandy Blvd. There is no cover there, at least in the afternoons. I found a cute 22 y/o girl who performed several lap dances for me and provided me with a very good HJ for $ including the 3 or 4 songs she danced. She also let me know that there is a wide variety of other things she could do if we went to the VIP room. That would have been $$ but once inside there is no tipping. Since I was done already I told her I would keep it in mind.

I have been to Vegas a few other times during the mid to late afternoon and it is a unique club. Liquor is served and the girls don’t always wear bikinis if you know what I mean. I have always left there with a smile and I have wondered why no one else seems to post anything on these boards about Vegas? It may be a little more expensive but the variety to choose from has always been good.

Eye Myt
05-19-07, 09:10
[QUOTE= I eventually wound up on the other side of the bridge at Vegas Showgirls which is right next to Derby Lane on Gandy Blvd. There is no cover there, at least in the afternoons. I found a cute 22 y/o girl who performed several lap dances for me and provided me with a very good HJ for $ including the 3 or 4 songs she danced. She also let me know that there is a wide variety of other things she could do if we went to the VIP room. That would have been $$ but once inside there is no tipping. Since I was done already I told her I would keep it in mind.

I have been to Vegas a few other times during the mid to late afternoon and it is a unique club. Liquor is served and the girls don’t always wear bikinis if you know what I mean. I have always left there with a smile and I have wondered why no one else seems to post anything on these boards about Vegas? It may be a little more expensive but the variety to choose from has always been good.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you don't hear much about Vegas because of the "raid" there a few weeks back. The mananger and a bunch of dancers got busted,several for prostitution. The pics are on PCSO but I can't remember the exact date. I would guess this place is under close scrutiny and we should be very careful.

Eye Myt
05-25-07, 09:40
Another raid early evening of 5/23/07 at the above. This is going to continue as long as ownership doesn't comply with license requirements. The mugshots are in PCSO website"who's in jail" for 5/23/2007. I saw no familiar faces, however, all were early 20's.

I must look too much like a cop, cause I don't do well in there. Give me the 7 Seas any day. Last time in there, I got a HJ on the couch from a big busted Latina girl. I think she thought I was someone else when I sat down next to her, as it is very dark back there! I tipped her a pair of jacks and left when she got up to dance.

Jetdog
06-07-07, 16:47
Saw mandy yesterday at the club and wow, what a woman. The best lap dance a man can get. I give her a 8 out of 10 in looks and 10 out of 10 for effort. Go see her. The place seemed safe.

Legalize it
07-01-07, 15:46
I stopped in at Bliss this weekend. It looks pretty good inside. They have some good looking women, too. It's topless with alcohol. Overall, it's probably better than the other bars in Pinellas County.

JimBrown
07-04-07, 01:07
For Pinellas, I have had the best times at Oasis. Hit and miss, being par for the course, but, over all, if no action from the girls, it was still good enough to have a few drinks and shoot the bull. Take out is almost always available. However, know that dine-in service almost never an option. Just not private enough for that. Prices are okay, girls are better than many.

Jim

Walking Around
07-11-07, 04:14
Has anyone ever checked out Jade? She has short dark hair and tattoo's on both arms a dragon on one side. She used to work the early shift but not sure now. I was possibly come down there again and looking for info on her. Thanks.

Knight Cock
07-12-07, 01:06
Has anyone ever checked out Jade? She has short dark hair and tattoo's on both arms a dragon on one side. She used to work the early shift but not sure now. I was possibly come down there again and looking for info on her. Thanks.Where? What club?

Knight Cock
07-12-07, 01:08
Personalitys. I was gonna post a report on that place. Its a great place to get some. I use to go all the time. There is a girl who goes by honey. In the back you can do everything. It was no extra cost either.

Black Pelican
07-13-07, 11:33
I had a similar experience (s) at Personalitys. A tall flexible skinny black girl. Cute, and a white girl with really nice abs. Has a kid, definitely smokes up during her sessions.

Anyway, the $30 lap dance is a good one. Late night, the hispanic girls do a little too much gold diggin. So beware.

Walking Around
07-15-07, 03:54
Last time I was there I had a great time with a couple of the girls there. This one was getting crazy with just a table dance so I knew it was going to get better in the private room. I can't remember her name though. She was a little older than most of the girls but had a great body and blonde hair and wild as they come.

This girl Jade was the one I really wanted but didn't get the chance. If anyone knows anything about her I would love to know. I definately plan on checking her out when I get back down there.

Knight Cock
07-15-07, 23:17
Yeah I need to go back. I have always had a good time there. Bikini bar, but don't let fool you. Almost every girl I have taken in the private room. You get way more then lots of the other strip clubs. A few times I have had girls give me there digits. But they were drunk and didn't even remember me.

Wee Willie Kee
09-22-07, 00:04
I just wanted to introduce myself - I have lurked these boards for about a month and I appreciate all the info you guys post and I'll try to share some stories and info instead of making the typical newbie info requests that you all seem to hate.

By the way I saw in the Times today that the Vegas on Gandy got raided.

Wee Willie

IrishMale
09-22-07, 10:57
I just wanted to introduce myself - I have lurked these boards for about a month and I appreciate all the info you guys post and I'll try to share some stories and info instead of making the typical newbie info requests that you all seem to hate.

Wee Willie

Welcome to the forum Willie.

Incaller
09-22-07, 15:42

Wee WillieAnd they got ex Lipstixx "Shorty" there which is tragic due to priors. Wish I'd known she was at Vegas.

Wee Willie Kee
09-29-07, 22:33
Okay well there doesn't seem to be much posting right now so I'll share a story of what happened to me at a strip club a few months ago. This was before I really knew a lot of stuff like what I've read about on these boards, so I think I've learned a lot recently, and think I'll try out a few different clubs like LipStixx or Ybor Strip next time, and hopefully I'll just get a little more better value for my money. I'm not saying that in the future I will or won't try to attempt anything that may be more in the gray areas of legal or illegal as pertaining to this board, I'm just saying it's nice to see whats really going on as far as some extra-cirricular type stuff that may or may not be available.- I just had no idea some of the other stuff that went on-- I've only gone into strip clubs looking to do a little watching, have a few drinks, and I have enjoyed a lap dance or two. (I've gone to fantasy nude on 19 in Clw north of Ulmerton-- didn't really get into the no alcohol vibe and the dances there are fully dressed up against the wall total waste of time. I mean fully dressed as in not g-string and bra, but "fully dressed". My best time at a strip club was Halloween 2005 I went to Bare Assets, and this brunette gave a $20 clothed lap dance (by clothed this time I mean only a tiny g-string) and we had the room with the long couch all to ourselves and I mean it was awesome, we were really grinding and thrusting and I felt so embarrased I came in my pants towards the end of it got a little on her butt through the pants and she wiped with her thumb but she was cool with it. I felt so bad, but she was like "it's no big deal" I tipped her $10 on top of the $20 and she was happy and we both went on our way. (I didn't really dig the drive home with the wet spot but live and learn.) Also I had a bad experience there with an older blond type with huge jugs.- we also did the $20 dance and she barely whispered in my ear wanna another dance and then did it again and tried to do it again before I said "Whoa! " and I owed her 60 bucks for three dances that seemed very short, and really seemed like just one long dance.

Maybe you guys can critique where I went wrong and/or just offer some comments regarding how your first experiences in strip clubs were.

Anyway this one particular time I was visiting Oasis in Clearwater.- I've been there a handful of times.- it's a pasties and panties club. I was there a few times when it was Sweethearts and I think although I probably haven't visted enough times, it does seem that the drink prices are now higher and the girls weren't as friendly as they were before.

So anyway the reason I went there specifically was I had a free admission card someone had given me (and it wasn't even that late in the evening, it might've been about 8:30) and the girl at the door said with that card since there was a feature entertainer (I never saw any feature entertainer) it would be $5 cover instead of $10 without the "free" admission card. Fine no prob. That's just 5 less I'll have to tip the girls

I usually go into a strip club with only the certain amout of money I plan on spending. This time the number was $80.- I figure I might get a $20 dance or two and plus tips and spend the rest on drinks and tipping with ones at the stage, if I have any left over fine that's a bonus, if not, it's $80 I'm not planning on seeing again anyway.

So this one girl (we'll call her "Amy") asks if she can sit with me, sure, I buy her a drink, we chat a little bit, I declined a dance from her, she says if you change your mind let me know, and she leaves. This hot redheaded girl that I've seen dance before there, she's there, but she was hanging with a guy the whole time, goes up to dance and I tip her at the stage and she kisses me on the cheek and says thanks but she goes back to her guy afterwards.

Then this girl. Err woman comes up, she's visibly older than the others but she's okay (in the dark of the club anyways), (I'll call her "Diana" I'm not good with names, sorry) and she tells me how drunk she is, and first thing she does in grab my uh you know and says "oooh what a package you have" and I say "uh thanks" I guess. She said she just had to make sure I wasn't a cop. So after a little chatting she said, okay how about I take you back there and we have some fun. So I was like, uh, I don't know maybe in a little while. I was kind of set on getting a dance but the two girls I wanted (the redhead and one other one) both were busy with other patrons, and I was hoping to leave soon, so after a few more minutes, I'm like okay let me finish this beer and we'll do it next song. So she tells me she'll be back in a little while. So she comes back and we're going to do it the next song when the hostess or whoever comes up and whispers to her that "Just thought you'd like to know that so and so just came in. " (she thought I didn't hear but I did) So she tells me she has to do something and I'm like whatever, okay, and she says she'll be back in five. So the first girl, Amy, comes back and we chill for a little while longer, then it's her turn on stage, and then the redhead danced and the other girl but they never came by, and I'm just chillin' finishing up my last beer figuring that I guess it just wasn't in the cards to have a dance tonight.- I check my money of the $80 (just between you and me) I've got left a $20 and a bunch of ones, and I'm about to leave and "Diana" comes back and literally just as I stood up to leave she walks up and kisses me on the cheek and says "ooh, you waited for me the whole time.- how sweet" and grabs my hand and starts leading me back for the dance. (Her five minutes had turned into oh, about 35 by time she finally came back.) So I was like I why not and I say okay fine. So we go in the little lap dance room in the back (the bouncer, oh did I mention he was watching her the whole time like she's trouble) she goes up to him and says something to him and later during the dance I noticed he wasn't there anymore. So we start the dance and after we get into it about a minute I ask if she's going to take her top off (every dance I've had here has been topless. With pasties but topless) and she says she can't because she doesn't have pasties on (it just dawned on me I never saw her dance in the rotation at all) so I was about to say hold on, I thought I was paying for a topless/pasties dance not covered, but she was doing a decent job with the grinding and the hand action and I was getting into it so I let it continue. Now she had seen my money, the bundle of the ones with the $20 on top so I guess she thought I had a lot of money, and like I said I was getting into it, so she whispers in my ear, "want to get naughty? " I didn't know what exactly was going to happen but I was all for it. So she unzips me and pulls it out and I'm like wow and she starts going to town with the hand and starts saying "tell me when, tell me when" so eventually I say okay, okay, and she sticks it back in the cage, clearly a few seconds before the big eruption and so we're all calmed down and she starts complaining that I came all over her dress, and I said where, I felt her dress and I didn't feel anything, there wasn't any moistness or unpleasantness or anything and she's getting all pissed and I'm like calm down, I'll tip you, I'll take care of it, well I handed her the whole wad and said here and first she's happy but she looks closer and sees they're all ones under the twenty, she's really pissed now, and I said hold on, (I don't what she could have done), but I said hold on, hold on, and I pulled out the ATM card and I'll get you some more, she says, "You're damn right you will, she says I can't work like this my dress is ruined. " So I go to the ATM and she walks right over there with me and I tell her I gotta go in the restroom and she stands right there outside the door, and I come out and she's still there. So I get a hundred out and to give her credit I say how much do you want and she says (and she saw I took $100 out) "oh, I don't know $60" so I just put the whole 100 in her hand and I say, here, and I kiss her on the cheek and say "I had a great time" kinda sarcastically and she says, "uh, yeah, no shit"

So all in all with the outrageous $5 ATM fee, I think it was $185 I blew that night.

Lesson Learned.

I'm thinking next time I decide to party I might just try out the $40 nude dance at Bare Assets and see if it's all that.

R Consultant
10-01-07, 17:47
If I were you when they play that scam I would walk out and be done with it. Girls play those games all the time. If she insist tell her to call the cops and lets do some DNA testing and I can bet you they will STFU..

Its all about the game they play and if you let them get over on you they will. Since everyone is suppose to have a good time some women ruin it by trying to play a person. Im sure some guys are jerks also. I just suggest leaving or getting up in the middle if things are going smoothly. But the fact is her dress wasnt ruined by you so stand up for yourself...

End of story......

Red Gates
10-01-07, 19:56
Sorry to hear of your recent experience; it puts a damper on the hobby we all know & love.

Having said that, I recommend taking are. Consultant's message to heart; some of those women will do incredibly ruthless things for a buck.

The only additional advice I would offer is to limit your vulnerability; take only the cash you plan on spending. With an escort, bring your own protection; again, only the cash (no credit cards) and if outcall, under no circumstances allow her to leave the premises.

Sounds cynical I know, but lessons learned the hard way. Hopefully, forums like this will prevent new hobbiests from also learning that way.

Play safe, have fun.

Ace

Jnsmcd
11-06-07, 15:50
Last week I received and extra bonus from work so I decided to give the strip clubs in Pinellas a quick tour. I went to Secrets (which is not bottoms Up) and had a lap dance but there were only a feew girls and the place was really slow. I also went to Aquarius on 66th street and it was OK. I had a few lap dances there but nothing really to speak of. Friday afternoon I went to Vegas and that seemed to be the best bang for my buck (so to speak). It was early afternoon an there were only 4 girls but the options were available in the back room. I know this place has been busted so I am careful as to who is in the lap dance area when I choose to go. I also went to a place on Park blvd across from the flea market. There weren't many girls there and the speakers were broken . I didn't stay long.

That's my 2 cents!!

Bp1112
11-11-07, 21:57
People who dont act intelligently gets taken for ride by everyone - whether it is strippers or sales agents or a contractor. If you look awe-struck or inconfident, YOU WILL BE TAKEN advantage of by strippers.

P5040
11-28-07, 09:40
I know - I shouldn't have gone in the first place. But I did.

This was about 4 pm. Beer was only $1.50 which was nice - but other than that it was a bust.

One girl dancing - which I rate a 6 (above average for this place). Came out from the back, danced 2 songs, right back through the employees only door. Never saw her again.

This place - as dirty as it is - used to be reliable for extras. Does not seem to be a good spot for extras now. no VIP room.

Anyone had anyluck here?

Jnsmcd
11-29-07, 13:12
I know - I shouldn't have gone in the first place. But I did.

This was about 4 pm. Beer was only $1.50 which was nice - but other than that it was a bust.

One girl dancing - which I rate a 6 (above average for this place). Came out from the back, danced 2 songs, right back through the employees only door. Never saw her again.

This place - as dirty as it is - used to be reliable for extras. Does not seem to be a good spot for extras now. no VIP room.

Anyone had anyluck here?I visited the same place about three weeks ago and there were about 5 girls there. As soon as I walked in I was approached by a drunken girl who wouldn't leave me alone. eventually I found two cute dancers (cute as opposed to the rest of the girls) and I had about 4 or 5 dances. There seemed to be a take out menu but nothing really there.

I also recently visited diamon Dolls on US 19 and had a pretty good afternoon. I got a lap dance from every girl there and then ended up having a nice ending from the best dancer of the bunch.

Ufnewbie
12-04-07, 01:01
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I figured I'd chime in with a little info about Personalitys. I've visited a couple times in the past month. Overall a decent club for a bikini bar. Typical overpriced drinks, but the thin blonde bartender is cute and quite good. With that being said, she is probably better looking than 60% of the dancers. I'd say 6 or 7 overall for the entertainers with a couple 8's sprinkled in. As with most places, it seems to depend on the night. Most are skinny, not enhanced (both are fine with me), but do put on a decent stage show.

Most of the girls seem approachable and not pushing to hard for dances. I've only had dances with Misty and I will say she is quite good. Without going into details the. 15 table dance in a dark corner was as good as the. 3 in the VIP..- similar to the service I've gotten at Mons on a good night. It seems as the girls stick to regulars but do come around and introduce themselves. There may be a possibility for extras if you put in the time. Not sure about take out as I usually leave early and have to head home.

Overall, if your in the area, it's worth grabbing a beer and checking it out. It is a pain to get to though. It's on the Southbound access road off of 19 to get to 60. Unless you are coming from the North, you have to go North up to Drew and turn around.

UF

R Consultant
12-04-07, 10:04
Back in the day Tina's or back then it was the executive lounge was a happy place. You got the works. Now its gone down hill. I wouldn't waste my time there. Secrets is not so hot at all. The place across the flea market is a dive. Vegas on the other hand can be fun =-- alot of fun when the Uncle LE will leave it alone.
Diamond Dolls is a hit or miss. Whatever happen to the places like the old Tango Lounge? Now that place was a true gem for me. Only the best stuffed happen in there..

Boy the good ole days.

I visited the same place about three weeks ago and there were about 5 girls there. As soon as I walked in I was approached by a drunken girl who wouldn't leave me alone. eventually I found two cute dancers (cute as opposed to the rest of the girls) and I had about 4 or 5 dances. There seemed to be a take out menu but nothing really there.

I also recently visited diamon Dolls on US 19 and had a pretty good afternoon. I got a lap dance from every girl there and then ended up having a nice ending from the best dancer of the bunch.

Vice Squadron
12-06-07, 01:12
Stopped by Secrets, it was ok.... was immedately approached by a drunk girl, short, dk colored hair, really nagging voice, i think she was drunk, didnt even have a time to get a drink, and she was begging for dances and how she cant make her rent money this month; She totally blew it for me in the place, i left and headed to OZ and it was decent as usual, no after parties; Headed to bliss and really enjoyed it. I like the ambience, totally dig the bar girls, i think her name was Ryan or something. Was greeted by a girl (forgot her name) Blond, about 5'8", nice body, is from Wisconsin and her accent really shows! Had a few drinks and dances, and proceeded to the VIP room for about $.275; did 1/2 hr; had a good talk and got her number and met up later, she really took care of me for a triple c notes. all in all a good night.

Jnsmcd
12-06-07, 09:36
I know I sholdn't have done it but I was short for time. I stopped by Pandora's Box on Park blvd about 7:30 pm. The selection was pretty good and I had one dance and then left. After that I stopped by Tina's again to see what was up. There was a really rough crowd of dancers. All of them over 30 except one girl who just started dancing. She said she used to work at biff burger. I tried a dance with her but there was not touching and the term "lap" wasn't in her vocabulary. She said she didn't grind at all because she didn't like it. What a waste of time and money.

I need to find a better hobby I think.

UranIdiot
12-21-07, 00:01
I returned to Pinellas from Tampa today via Gandy so decided to check out vegas. Where is it? I looked around by the dogtrack and sure didn't see it.

Milfman
12-21-07, 01:19
I returned to Pinellas from Tampa today via Gandy so decided to check out vegas. Where is it? I looked around by the dogtrack and sure didn't see it.It's just west of the doggies its right brehind the little XXX porn shop there on Gandy.

R Consultant
12-21-07, 10:36
If you go past the GoodWill Store you went to far. Its right next door and behind the porn shop like MM said.

You will have fun as those girls know how to please.

I returned to Pinellas from Tampa today via Gandy so decided to check out vegas. Where is it? I looked around by the dogtrack and sure didn't see it.

The Chronic
12-21-07, 11:24
I thought that place has been busted several times. And it's still high mileage?

Amazing...

R Consultant
12-21-07, 19:33
you are right on the money. Its been busted lots and lots of times. But they are still doing what they want to do. Think of all the topless bars around and they all do something. LE knows they are shady to begin with. I just think they pick and choose who they want to take down on and off. But the top less bars are still around and people keep coming so what is a dancer gonna do.. Make that money!

I thought that place has been busted several times. And it's still high mileage?

Amazing...

Member #4558
12-26-07, 18:39
Just read this in the on-line St. Pete Times:

Until the tragic finish, Jason T****** was having quite a night at the strip club.

The 28-year-old went to the Brass Flamingo, an all-nude gentleman's club on U.S. 19, about 8 p.m. Friday, authorities said.

He sat near the center stage to take in the entertainment. Dancer Vicky Gloria noticed he was spending money freely, so she invited him to the "Champagne Room" for a private dance.

He accepted.

T****** paid for one 30-minute dance, then wanted another, and another.

The private session lasted more than two hours. All the while, T****** was "drinking heavily," Gloria told investigators. About 1 a.m., she asked some male employees to move T****** to another room so he could sleep.

Club employees checked on him periodically, according to an investigator's report. At 2 a.m., someone noticed he had no pulse and was not breathing. A manager called 911.

But T****** was already dead.

He was a health care technician with no criminal record. He lived in Hudson, where a roommate told investigators T******'s only family lived in New York.

Pasco sheriff's spokesman Doug Tobin said there were no signs of foul play. Toxicology tests will be performed to determine T******'s cause of death. Results could take up to six weeks. Gloria told investigators she did not see him take any drugs.

"It's not very often," Tobin said, "that we have somebody go in the Brass Flamingo and wind up deceased."

Sad, but still kind of funny. Wonder if the undertaker will be able to get the smile off of his face. I saw an older fellow keel over due to a heart attack in a local strip club many years ago. It caused quite a scene.

Bbwphan
12-29-07, 10:47
Checked out Vegas after a decent night at the track. Been there a couple of times before. Got 3 dances from Ginger. Dances were pretty decent. Good contact. Nothing to write home about. Most of the girls are either pretty hot or skanky in a hot way. Just what you need at 115am. Nice to see 3 hot blondes all over each other on the main stage.

JimBrown
01-03-08, 17:19
Stopped by there about 10pm last night. Very slow night, and the girls were all busy doing nothing. One young blonde did get my attention while on stage. I tipped her 10 on stage and waited for her to approch. It did not happen. She instead walked past me and right back to the bar where she hung with her buddies. I have never really liked this place since I am not into chasing down the girls. It should be enough to show some interest to them and let them follow up. My.02.

Mike Wazowski
01-04-08, 04:51
Stopped by there about 10pm last night. Very slow night, and the girls were all busy doing nothing. One young blonde did get my attention while on stage. I tipped her 10 on stage and waited for her to approch. It did not happen. She instead walked past me and right back to the bar where she hung with her buddies. I have never really liked this place since I am not into chasing down the girls. It should be enough to show some interest to them and let them follow up. My.02.

Well, as the owner of the once great, now gone but not forgotten Daddy-O's on Starkey used to say... "If they were smart they wouldn't be doing this."

Sometimes you have to go after it if you want it.

R Consultant
01-04-08, 08:59
The man had some wisdom on his side there. Vegas is usually great. I'm assuming its because they don't know you from Jack. So with all the interest they have from unwanted company they are being careful.

You will get past the B.S if you roll the dice in there more than once. When you become a VIP member you will be a real happy son of a gun Im sure.

Well, as the owner of the once great, now gone but not forgotten Daddy-O's on Starkey used to say... "If they were smart they wouldn't be doing this."

Sometimes you have to go after it if you want it.

JimBrown
01-07-08, 15:42
The man had some wisdom on his side there. Vegas is usually great. I'm assuming its because they don't know you from Jack. So with all the interest they have from unwanted company they are being careful.

You will get past the B.S if you roll the dice in there more than once. When you become a VIP member you will be a real happy son of a gun Im sure.I admit, I may at times have that Johnnie Law look to me. However, if dropping some cash on the girls does not get me as much as a nod, I refuse to bother further.

Legalize it
01-07-08, 23:19
I went to Emperors, formerly Extasy, in Holiday. What a waste of time. Same girls, no standouts in the talent pool. They all hide in the back dressing room. I don't get that. I left and went to Oasis. It was much better.

PeterPiper52
01-08-08, 11:00
I went to Emperors, formerly Extasy, in Holiday. What a waste of time. Same girls, no standouts in the talent pool. They all hide in the back dressing room. I don't get that. I left and went to Oasis. It was much better.Yeah. Emperors (Xtasy) went downhill fast. New owners are trying to clean up the place. They should start with the holes in the private rooms where the dancers would throw away the used babywipes.

I used to go there often. Had a girl there named Heidi who would turn you inside out in the private area. And if you had it in you, you could get a second pop. Now, she's gone. Left a couple of months ago and never went back. I searched the local clubs for her with no luck.

As for the current line up of girls. They're mostly skanks with maybe 1 or 2 that I'd even consider taking to the private room.

Law Dawg
01-09-08, 05:56
Stopped by tonight before I went to the track, dancers were just ok but think extras to be had. Lot of black dancers and perfer blondes so not sue it is my place. Willing to go back but maybe another night or time.

R Consultant
01-09-08, 10:01
I usually only go up there on Sunday & Monday Nights. Its pretty slow and the ladies are a little more into working the numbers. I feel sorry for anyone who goes in there Friday & Saturday Nights. Your price will be outrageous.

Stopped by tonight before I went to the track, dancers were just ok but think extras to be had. Lot of black dancers and perfer blondes so not sue it is my place. Willing to go back but maybe another night or time.

Red Gates
01-09-08, 11:11
I usually only go up there on Sunday & Monday Nights. Its pretty slow and the ladies are a little more into working the numbers. I feel sorry for anyone who goes in there Friday & Saturday Nights. Your price will be outrageous.Good point, R.

Any idea on the mood on Wednesday nights?

R Consultant
01-09-08, 19:12
Its been a awhile since I made it on Wednesday. Instant gratification isn't going to happen there often as LE loves to show up there. So the girls are slow paced. Just show your face -its not like you need to spend a fortune. I wait for the one that Im interested and then go for the gold.

Once you establish a good rapport with these ladies you will see a world of difference. Its like having a few girlfriends and they all know about one another. What a rough life that is. LOL!!

Have Fun.

Good point, R.

Any idea on the mood on Wednesday nights?

Mike Wazowski
01-31-08, 05:32
The St. Petersburg strip club, Vegas Showgirls was raided by the ATF on Wednesday (Jan. 30, 2008) evening. The liquor license was taken off the wall and all liquor was confiscated and the club shut down.

I'm looking forward to see if it makes the paper, explaining why. I heard the news from one of the managers.

R Consultant
01-31-08, 06:24
Well that place was a nice little hole in the wall. I bet the girls will just open up a massage parlor some place and work out of there. With all the ladies doing massage parlors those are bound to get busted next. It may take a little time but they get all these places eventually.

The St. Petersburg strip club, Vegas Showgirls was raided by the ATF on Wednesday (Jan. 30, 2008) evening. The liquor license was taken off the wall and all liquor was confiscated and the club shut down.

I'm looking forward to see if it makes the paper, explaining why. I heard the news from one of the managers.

Johnnybgood
01-31-08, 15:56
Pulled in the Vegas parking lot 1/30/08 around 8pm. Got out of the car and was approached by a female in SWAT gear. She said "They're closed. We just took it over. You should go. " I said "thank you" and high-tailed it!

MongerJohn
02-01-08, 19:24
Pulled in the Vegas parking lot 1/30/08 around 8pm. Got out of the car and was approached by a female in SWAT gear. She said "They're closed. We just took it over. You should go. " I said "thank you" and high-tailed it!

While I picture women in a variety of outfits, SWAT tactical gear usually isn't one of them.

Lone Seeker
02-01-08, 20:48
I was driving by Vegas tonight on my way home from work, and I noticed a dancer looking girl walking in a full parking lot. There were also a few girls dress in shorts and bikini tops in the median holding up signs. I didn't get to see what the signs said, but I got to wonder if the club is open again.

I wanted to make a U turn and check it out, but traffic sucks at 6 pm. I think I'm going to check this place out Saturday night.

Johnnybgood
02-03-08, 01:32
Friday, 2/1, 4pm, while heading from Tampa to St. Pete, I pulled in the parking lot at Vegas. They were having a car wash in the parking lot, with maybe 4 girls in bikini tops and shorts doing the washing. A dancer I recognized from the past approached, told me the club is open, but that "the bar and stage are being renovated. You can't get a drink but they are doing lap dances. " I told her I heard there was a problem. She said "No. No problem. " I didn't go in, but as I left, I saw two girls in the median on Gandy, in bikini tops and shorts, holding up signs advertising the car wash.

Lone Seeker
02-04-08, 07:11
I went by Vegas Showgirls Saturday night around 10pm, and the place was closed, so I spent some time at Ybor Strip. I had a good time with Jayden.

UranIdiot
02-21-08, 11:42
http://tampa.craigslist.org/adg/581169898.html

Stpeteguy
02-21-08, 11:54
BabyDolls on Ulmerton doesn't care about tatoos.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/adg/581169898.html

JimBrown
02-23-08, 14:45
Nor do they require teeth of bathing!

BabyDolls on Ulmerton doesn't care about tatoos.

Stpeteguy
02-25-08, 08:40
Or body odor, body fat, color, or anything else. I think the only requirement is that you at least look female.

Nor do they require teeth of bathing!

Throb Hard
04-18-08, 11:30
I have heard some good stuff about them and have driven by on many occasions so I finally gave in and went last night. I got there right around 10pm. I was a little surprised that it was as dead as it was, but stayed awhile. I was a little disappointed in the girls there were only a few 7's,8's, 9's, and maybe one 10, most were below 7. I did enjoy two or three dancers and their performances and the company of one 8. She knew how to move and just had the hottest body and was completely sweet. It's a bikini club so there wasn't any nudity but I know I must have burn holes through their frabric with my eyes cause I could see it all, lol. Anyway had a pleasant time there if I wasn't so short on time I would have jumped the bay and went to mons or 2001 overall not bad for what it is.

Throb Hard
04-22-08, 07:29
Just a wild question about something I noticed over the years. Why is it that strippers bodies, (even if they have trim hot looking bodies), always feel kind of spongy? LOL, is it because of so many guys are squeezing, touching, and rubbing on them? Just a thought that some might enjoy this crazy question.

Bone Yard
04-23-08, 02:09
Ventured out to these two clubs, mostly for a drink venue. Bottoms Up was deadsville with about 15 dancers, most of which were 5's and 6's. The dancers outnumbered the patrons by about 3-1. Normally this is a good thing if all the dancers are 7's-10's. Dances are 20 for the girl and 5 for the 'room' which is really one open room with very small 'couches' with high sides. Alicia provided some decent conversation.

Mermaids was the opposite, 6 girls to fifteen guys. Dances are $25. Bubbles was an excellent cocktail waitress and probably in the top three with the dancers.

We met the objective which was to have a couple of drinks with NO expectations.

Let's be careful out there!

UranIdiot
04-23-08, 23:55
Just a wild question about something I noticed over the years. Why is it that strippers bodies, (even if they have trim hot looking bodies), always feel kind of spongy? LOL, is it because of so many guys are squeezing, touching, and rubbing on them? Just a thought that some might enjoy this crazy question.

I'm very tempted to say it's because they feel like women, not like your left hand on your joystick. I've never noticed what you're talking about. The strippers I've met seem to run the gamut from athletic to a little overweight to just plain overweight. I'm sure it's not from handling by the customers. If it was that rough they'd be bruised all over.

I'm hoping to see what everyone else says here.

Scooter68
04-24-08, 00:00
After having a good night playing poker at the dog track I wondered over to Vegas showgirls to see what was going on. There were a couple more girls than customers and from what I saw most looked pretty good.

I didn't get to look around much because as soon as I sat down this hot little rican girl was in my lap. We talked and teased for about 15 minutes until she knew what I was looking for and said lets go.

$ for 5 songs worth and I was Fully Satisified.

And still up after my poke her, I mean poker winnings =)

Scooter

JimBrown
05-15-08, 17:54
Place has been cleaned up alot.

Right now, you can forget take out from what I have seen.

It is, however, a good place to drink and chat. Better looking girls than usual.

The staff is great and they leave you alone while getting dances.

Usc Alum
05-27-08, 23:35
I'll be in St. Pete's for business in a few weeks and was hoping to get some suggestions for SCs in the area with extras or takeout or if anyone has any CL favorites to recommend while I'm in town. Had a bad experience in ATL a few weeks ago, but I can blame that on my lack of research.

R Consultant
05-28-08, 00:22
When that place was the Tally-ho it was over priced with some not so tasty ladies. Now that the place has changed names for awhile I have wondered if anything has changed. A few friends from here have mentioned its a better place to hang out and shoot the shizzoo and be entertained than the women. So I guess we will just have to visit and see what the plan is. Im still a hard-core vegas fan as I have a blast anytime I go in there.

Happy Hunting..

Place has been cleaned up alot.

Right now, you can forget take out from what I have seen.

It is, however, a good place to drink and chat. Better looking girls than usual.

The staff is great and they leave you alone while getting dances.

JimBrown
06-27-08, 17:36
As of late, the girls at Pandora's arew quite nice to look at. The dances are hit or miss, depending on the girl. The thing about this place is that you can walk into the club... maybe see two girls and your ready to leave. Yet, theres usually half-a-dozen or more in the back room... all on their cell phones.
I like the place, but I dont bother going in if I am looking for much more than a chat and a drink.

Lots of new talent though, and most all of them attractive and fit.

When that place was the Tally-ho it was over priced with some not so tasty ladies. Now that the place has changed names for awhile I have wondered if anything has changed. A few friends from here have mentioned its a better place to hang out and shoot the shizzoo and be entertained than the women. So I guess we will just have to visit and see what the plan is. Im still a hard-core vegas fan as I have a blast anytime I go in there.

Happy Hunting..

R Consultant
06-27-08, 18:35
I have heard through a buddy of mine and a few PM's that Pandora's is a nice place to chat with some ladies if thats what your looking for. I figured these ladies need to make money somehow so my carryout is available after you get to know a few of them.

I will have to put some time into this place to see what happens. I will tell you guys if anything good happens.

Happy Hunting..

As of late, the girls at Pandora's arew quite nice to look at. The dances are hit or miss, depending on the girl. The thing about this place is that you can walk into the club... maybe see two girls and your ready to leave. Yet, theres usually half-a-dozen or more in the back room... all on their cell phones.
I like the place, but I dont bother going in if I am looking for much more than a chat and a drink.

Lots of new talent though, and most all of them attractive and fit.

Custom Green
07-24-08, 15:06
Not sure if the owners are the same or not. Tuesday I went to Pandoas Box in Ellenton/Palmghetto. A very good friend of mine who used to work at Emerald City in Port Charlotte called me up and said she was at Pandoas Box in Ellenton. I had been there before a few years ago when it was Cleopatras, and it was o. K. I drove the 60 miles (she is a good friend) to see her. The place was nearly empty at 9:00 when I got there. Maybe about 5 girls working, maybe about 7 guys. Caught up with my friend and we had a very good time. The place is topless with pasties. Full body contact lap dances (Emerald city was careful about not letting to much happen), here she said they don't seem to mind the contact, the lap dances are behind a curtain for privacy. Drinks were about the norm. 4. 00 for a draft Heiniken, and 7 for a shot or mixed drink. Some nice looking girls, mostly late 20's. I stayed untill 11:30 and there were about 15-20 guys in the place. All in all a fun time, but the drive is way to far for me. I was told that there was one girl who was up for anything afterwards.

A Tuesday night at Emerald city might see 4-5 guys all night long. Their girls are not staying because they can't make any money.

JMTCW

Lily White
07-30-08, 05:56
Yes, the PB in Palmetto is owned by the same man as the one in Pinellas Park. I worked at the one in PP for two nights before giving up because all the girls were leaving and the place was constantly empty. I spent six hours there and made thirty bucks, not worth it for any girl. And there were only three girls working that night. One of us didn't make a dime. The manager said that the owner keeps talking about selling both places. I met some really great girls there, but its totally hit or miss.

Guys, let me know where you like to go for dances, I need a new job.

BladeRunner007
07-31-08, 12:43
Vegas baby!

Yes, the PB in Palmetto is owned by the same man as the one in Pinellas Park. I worked at the one in PP for two nights before giving up because all the girls were leaving and the place was constantly empty. I spent six hours there and made thirty bucks, not worth it for any girl. And there were only three girls working that night. One of us didn't make a dime. The manager said that the owner keeps talking about selling both places. I met some really great girls there, but its totally hit or miss.

Incaller
08-01-08, 02:39
Actually, the girls seem to be pretty paranoid about the CAMERAS and not much mileage was offered with at least three dancers last night. Usually, I have pretty good luck so....YMMV

Tuesday I went to Pandoas Box in Ellenton/Palmghetto.The place is topless with pasties. Full body contact lap dances (Emerald city was careful about not letting to much happen), here she said they don't seem to mind the contact, the lap dances are behind a curtain for privacy. Drinks were about the norm. 4. 00 for a draft Heiniken, and 7 for a shot or mixed drink. Some nice looking girls, mostly late 20's. I stayed untill 11:30 and there were about 15-20 guys in the place. All in all a fun time, but the drive is way to far for me. I was told that there was one girl who was up for anything afterwards.

JMTCW

Member #4558
08-01-08, 07:11

Ybor Strip in Tampa

Sawsy
08-01-08, 09:16
After missing on my first approach to the plate, and failing in two errands, I decided to swing by Vegas and wait out the afternoon traffic. They have decent happy hour prices, and lately I've noticed that a good handful of their evening girls are there by 5-6 pm. Happy hour runs to 7 pm.

My favorite was busy with a customer when I got in, so I got my usual and then went up to tip the girl working the stage. I think she used to go by Barbie, now maybe Kandi, she's a thin Dominican girl with decent sized breasts and thick lips that are easy to fantasize about being put to good use. I think her real name might be Liza so I'll call her that.

After I spent some time talking to Nadia, who is fairly nice, open and forwardly flirtatious, although something about her just doesn't quite do it for me. Eventually she went over to play the countertop video game and Liza came back over to properly thank me for the tips. She coaxed me back to the room for private dances.

Liza has large, thick nipples that I find more interesting than just big boobs. She can be expressed, if you're into that sort of thing. She was mixed between forward and coy, and I got a very nice package of three dances.

Can't really say I struck out here, more like a fouled a few off, but that still counts as a strike. Did get offered to go back into the champagne room for a more serious session, but wasn't up for it, so decided to save my money for a different endeavor.

Tucker40
08-01-08, 22:46
Can't really say I struck out here, more like a fouled a few off, but that still counts as a strike. Did get offered to go back into the champagne room for a more serious session, but wasn't up for it, so decided to save my money for a different endeavor.

... if you had three enjoyable dances? Maybe a bunt single, but not really a foul tip.

I must say I like Vegas a bit more than Ybor these days.

Eye Myt
08-02-08, 09:48

Tell us where you end up. We'd all like to see what your "workin with"!!!

Hardwood123
08-03-08, 10:21
My lap, full nude

JimBrown
08-09-08, 14:22
All strip clubs are always for sale.
Having said that, Pandora's girls do not make much. It is just not very busy.
While I tend to like a calmer club, it is not so good for the dancers.
The new manager has had some great luck with getting girls this week. Thursday, there were about 14 girls there, and 13 of them were in good shape! There were about 4-5 guys there. I had a fantastic night. And drink specials every couple of songs, so you get off fine with the bar tab too.
Last night, I didnt count, but there was as many good girls there.

While I didnt, some of the girls there are avail. for after hours. (Too drunk).
While most of the girls will be there through the weekend, I do not really expect most of them to last too long. It takes a while to build up regulars, and I dont see many of them putting in that kind of time. I would reccomend hanging out there this weekend, but I would not call it the go to place just yet.

Tell us where you end up. We'd all like to see what your "workin with"!!!

R Consultant
08-09-08, 14:36
I myself have been there about 6-7 times and I took the recommendation from a good friend of mine to visit there often. I can tell you the only experience I have gotten from there is a person to chat with while Im drinking a few cold ones.
I wish I could say I got one offer or anyone even hints that they are available for after hour fun. I was just in there last week and still nothing. So unless you know a secret we dont know please tell me how you got any of them to bite on extra innings??

As I think for my humble opinion if Im looking for anymore than conversation I would be just wasting my money there.

Thanks.

Happy Hunting..
[

QUOTE=JimBrown]All strip clubs are always for sale.
The new manager has had some great luck with getting girls this week. Thursday, there were about 14 girls there, and 13 of them were in good shape! There were about 4-5 guys there. I had a fantastic night. And drink specials every couple of songs, so you get off fine with the bar tab too.

While most of the girls will be there through the weekend, I do not really expect most of them to last too long. It takes a while to build up regulars, and I dont see many of them putting in that kind of time. I would reccomend hanging out there this weekend, but I would not call it the go to place just yet.[/QUOTE]

JimBrown
08-11-08, 14:15
I went in Sat. and it was a bust. I hope no one listened to me about going this weekend.

No secret really, just a hit and miss I suppose. I would say that you have to invest time with them. I have not had anyone be direct with the take out menu. More like, "I'm looking for a sugardaddy".

Angel, blond, young and thin, give good attention in the rooms, but it is safe to say you will never get serviced there. It is just not private enought for that. I would like to see her after hours, but I wont invest that kind of time or money.

There was a Flip. girl until last week that was easy to deal with about after hours. She quit.

There are some less desirable girls there that have said that they would like to make arrangements, but at that point, one might as well go to the SW's.

I did see a old friend there last week. Honey said she would be working there now, but I only saw her the one night. She has worked at Showgirls and babydolls, and many of you I am sure have met her. Shes a huge drinker, but, thats a plus with her. Blond hair, 26 I think, nice spinner type. She seemed to be game, but, I passed because I know I would be a helpless sucker for a face like her's.

Despite its neg's, I usually enjoy going there. If your looking for a sure thing with extras, this is not the place to go.

I myself have been there about 6-7 times and I took the recommendation from a good friend of mine to visit there often. I can tell you the only experience I have gotten from there is a person to chat with while Im drinking a few cold ones.
I wish I could say I got one offer or anyone even hints that they are available for after hour fun. I was just in there last week and still nothing. So unless you know a secret we dont know please tell me how you got any of them to bite on extra innings??

As I think for my humble opinion if Im looking for anymore than conversation I would be just wasting my money there.

Thanks.

Happy Hunting..
[

QUOTE=JimBrown]All strip clubs are always for sale.

While most of the girls will be there through the weekend, I do not really expect most of them to last too long. It takes a while to build up regulars, and I dont see many of them putting in that kind of time. I would reccomend hanging out there this weekend, but I would not call it the go to place just yet.[/QUOTE]

Dac123
08-20-08, 21:00
Althought I'm white I have a thing for black women. I just moved to new port richey and would like any suggestions on strip club close by that has a few black dancers. Any suggestions?

SW Surfer
09-23-08, 08:41
Needing a quite night at PB's

So I think to myself, "Self", lets take a break from the SW's and check out PB. This is my first time in PB's, so I walk in and go up to the bar tender and act like we are old friends, she took it bait, line and sinker. Next thing you know 2 girls are hanging with me and act like they know me...too funny.

I normally don't do the VIP, it can suck you dry and leave you needing more. But this cute little blond white spinner tells me I can get 2 for .20. So we get in the VIP and she begins to surf me hard, almost to hard. After song one I knew I found a winner. I began to work some magic and asked her about take out, she was ready to leave right then. I told her I would give her .50 an hour and she knew that was more then she would be making at PB's. I give her my Surf Bunny Cell # and my hotel info. I watch her BS about how she is sick and needs to leave. I bolted about 5 mins after she did, got the room, ready to surf this Spinner Bunny.

30mins go by, then another 15mins...knock knock knock.

I open the door and she is looking stoned off her ass. That's ok, I plan on Surfing her hard, she will be numb for most of it.

We began with some BBBJ, then a full round of positions, then some more BBBJ with some ball licking and rimming. She won't do anal, so I K-9 her for another 10 mins and then finished with a BBBJCIM / with a mouth drain all over my nuts. Total surf lesson - .55mins

She gets dressed and then almost leaves without her money. I give her the .50 and tell her I would have given her more if anal was on the table. She asked how much and I said .25-35, depending on how long. She smiled and said next time.

She's a cutie, 5'5", tiny, but not cracked out, short blond hair and a small tribal tat above her ass. I don't know her dancer name, but said her real name is Cammy.

No Digits or other contact info.

So much for a quite night....

...Surfy Out

R Consultant
09-23-08, 09:20
You got luckier than I did last month when I was there the best dam thing there was the bartender. I guess its time to take another stroll in there and see whats up.

Thanks..

Needing a quite night at PB's

So I think to myself, "Self", lets take a break from the SW's and check out PB. This is my first time in PB's, so I walk in and go up to the bar tender and act like we are old friends, she took it bait, line and sinker. Next thing you know 2 girls are hanging with me and act like they know me...too funny.

I normally don't do the VIP, it can suck you dry and leave you needing more. But this cute little blond white spinner tells me I can get 2 for .20. So we get in the VIP and she begins to surf me hard, almost to hard. After song one I knew I found a winner. I began to work some magic and asked her about take out, she was ready to leave right then. I told her I would give her .50 an hour and she knew that was more then she would be making at PB's. I give her my Surf Bunny Cell # and my hotel info. I watch her BS about how she is sick and needs to leave. I bolted about 5 mins after she did, got the room, ready to surf this Spinner Bunny.

30mins go by, then another 15mins...knock knock knock.

I open the door and she is looking stoned off her ass. That's ok, I plan on Surfing her hard, she will be numb for most of it.

We began with some BBBJ, then a full round of positions, then some more BBBJ with some ball licking and rimming. She won't do anal, so I K-9 her for another 10 mins and then finished with a BBBJCIM / with a mouth drain all over my nuts. Total surf lesson - .55mins

She gets dressed and then almost leaves without her money. I give her the .50 and tell her I would have given her more if anal was on the table. She asked how much and I said .25-35, depending on how long. She smiled and said next time.

She's a cutie, 5'5", tiny, but not cracked out, short blond hair and a small tribal tat above her ass. I don't know her dancer name, but said her real name is Cammy.

No Digits or other contact info.

So much for a quite night....

...Surfy Out

Member #5237
09-23-08, 13:18
What is PB's, and where is it located?

Thanks

John Kelly
09-23-08, 14:49
He's probably talking about Pandora's Box... Pull up Strip Club List and you can get the address of all these places...

R Consultant
09-23-08, 15:50
Its on Park Blvd across from the Wagon Wheel FleaMarket. Its changed names a few times. So far I have never had a bit of real luck to speak of.

Happy Hunting..

What is PB's, and where is it located?

Thanks

Member #4558
09-23-08, 18:08
Its on Park Blvd across from the Wagon Wheel FleaMarket. Its changed names a few times. So far I have never had a bit of real luck to speak of.

Happy Hunting..

Is this the place that is supposedly run by the guy who ran the Tally Ho in Vegas? I think that this place was called the Tally Ho when it first opened.

Peter Rammer
09-23-08, 20:02
Is this the place that is supposedly run by the guy who ran the Tally Ho in Vegas? I think that this place was called the Tally Ho when it first opened.It opened in November 2005 as ' Rick's Tally ho'. Then, in 2006, it's name changes to 'Paper Moon'. In 2007, it was again renamed 'Pandora's Box'. Went a few times when it first opened and had no luck. I remember there being a lot of chatter on the strip club report about its grand opening. Glad someone had good luck there! Still owned by the same dude despite the name changes.

R Consultant
09-23-08, 20:51
Ya the Tally Ho was fun as all get up when it first opened, then the guy raised everything he could. So of course when you raise the price people stop coming. Almost like these ladies that think they are gonna get 200-300 bucks an hour.. Get real.. I pay my attorney 350- an hour Im sure not gonna pay a chick anywhere close to that for some azzz.. Its not happening..

Pandoras Box to me is ok if you want to talk to chicks but I can chit chat a bar and get luckier. So its Ymmv at Pandoras Box.

I only really go to Vegas on Gandy anymore. I have had more luck there than anywhere I have gone. Plus the chicks know me there and know what Im there for. I just push the easy button these days.

Happy Hunting..

Is this the place that is supposedly run by the guy who ran the Tally Ho in Vegas? I think that this place was called the Tally Ho when it first opened.

Incaller
09-24-08, 01:21
I only really go to Vegas on Gandy anymore.

But Vegas has gotten more expensive too now that the common dance room has a supervisor in it, and you have to pay to go to vip for any fun, then the girl wants a tip because the house takes too much of the vip fee.

R Consultant
09-24-08, 01:48
I go on Sundays & Mondays. If its slow the girls will work with what you want to spend. Im thinking alot of these ladies realize any money is better than NO money. I figure if I get a nice meat eating monster Im pretty much a happy guy. Anything else is icing on the cake. Plus its alot cheaper than a full trip around the world and the atmosphere is pretty much a bust a nut and go situation.

Happy Hunting..

But Vegas has gotten more expensive too now that the common dance room has a supervisor in it, and you have to pay to go to vip for any fun, then the girl wants a tip because the house takes too much of the vip fee.

Tucker40
09-24-08, 08:37
I go on Sundays & Mondays. If its slow the girls will work with what you want to spend. Im thinking alot of these ladies realize any money is better than NO money.

Hmm, I know contact in the common room is variable and fairly extensive with a couple girls. But every time I've been there and went to VIP, money went to management first, with girls getting their cut afterwards. Only been there four or five times (two VIP trips, Amy and Lacey) and both VIP trips the same. Am I missing something here (other than a few bucks)?

R Consultant
09-24-08, 09:03
I dont know what they are telling you but I know for myself and a buddy of mine we both spent $.2 to $$ and thats it. Never anymore. Now if you go on T-Fr-Sat your gonna get hammered. Plus how is the management going to know how much somebody gives her. Yes theres a fee for the room. I usually spit some game to get her to call me after she gets off work. I have an easy number on the ho phone so they can call.This was with a chick that I see outside now since she doesnt work there anymore. She got enough guys that theres no need to dance. Shes just hard to keep up with these days.

Hmm, I know contact in the common room is variable and fairly extensive with a couple girls. But every time I've been there and went to VIP, money went to management first, with girls getting their cut afterwards. Only been there four or five times (two VIP trips, Amy and Lacey) and both VIP trips the same. Am I missing something here (other than a few bucks)?

Tucker40
09-24-08, 19:46
I dont know what they are telling you but I know for myself and a buddy of mine we both spent $.2 to $$ and thats it.

.. OK, now I feel better. I recall $$ for VIP (I remember this because my first thought was $.5 less than I'd been quoted at YS -- where it's pointless because regular booths are plenty private), only been there one time after 8 p.m., that was a Wed. night, when I stayed longer.

Sawsy
09-25-08, 08:58
.. OK, now I feel better. I recall $$ for VIP (I remember this because my first thought was $.5 less than I'd been quoted at YS -- where it's pointless because regular booths are plenty private), only been there one time after 8 p.m., that was a Wed. night, when I stayed longer.Vegas went from $$ to $$. 5 some time ago for the VIP room. I'm pretty sure the house used to get a fourth of that, not sure what their cut is now. I know that it really hurt a lot of the girls working there when they jacked the rate, because it really slowed the volume of VIP dances the girls were getting for a while. Some girls try to add to the door charge once inside but I've found many don't. If they provide superior service I'd add a bit more, but that might just be me.

Downside of VIP rooms is that you often don't know what you're going to get and it is pricey for the amount of time. Upside is you at least get a chance to shop the girl (versus some inaccurate photo on the web) before you go in and you can easily spend just as much on lapdances in the common room. If they sell booze you usually get a free drink, so I always request something very top shelf.

Best results, if you have the patience and savvy, are to work it like R does and get them to trust you enough to meet outside. YMMV.

Ajdal
11-17-08, 20:05
Went last Friday Nice dream More talent than usual and good time in regular back room, tipped the super $10 (to look the other way) worked for me Dawn or Spring young brunette nice attitude.

Cableguy01
12-01-08, 10:56
Went over to my favorite club in the Tampa area last Sunday to watch the football game. Enjoyed some time with Nadia and Spring. Was pretty dead tho but then thats why I went on a Sunday, heh.

I definitely do not like the new private dance areas outside the VIP room they have now. I liked the old area much more and liked having the little cutie blonde that would watch over much better than the bathroom guy that is now doing it. He even has a tip jar which I would definitely recommend using even if it is only a couple of dollars.

Enjoy!

Cable

Prof Self Help
12-06-08, 00:59
Which clubs have the cheapest lap dances in Pinellas or surrounding counties?

R Consultant
12-06-08, 11:38
After reading your posts I have a suggestion for cheap lap dance for you. I think you should stay at home have your wife or gf put some retro sound on the CD player. Then go to a few porn sites on the internet and well you got it licked.,

Total cost--absolutely nothing but about 5 minutes.

Here's a 1987 song that they still play in the strip clubs it will get you started..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p0z1y5mg_E

and when you start knocking the dust off her azzzz. I suggest one of my all time favorites lets break her ankles music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bomv-6CJSfM

Time for the cardio to get reaching them high digits...

I'm gonna let you pick the website for porn. Let your dickbeaters run wild and you got a freebie. Don't tell me I never helped you out now.

Happy Hunting..

P.S I drink Wild Turkey for New Years it gets my head right... heheeehhe

Which clubs have the cheapest lap dances in Pinellas or surrounding counties?

VerySlowly
12-06-08, 12:23
Happy Hunting..

Just remember on New Years Eve to pour that Wild Turkey on your hand, might as well get your date drunk too!! LOL---VS

R Consultant
12-06-08, 12:53
I think that would burn the living crap out of my best dam friend..

I appreciate you taking my SO off my hands for New Years at least now I know I can have some real fun... I owe you one.. LOL!!

I'm hoping 2009 is going to be a better year for everybody. I think I will just mix it with some coca cola and be a little happier all night.

Happy Hunting..

Happy Hunting..

Just remember on New Years Eve to pour that Wild Turkey on your hand, might as well get your date drunk too!! LOL---VS

Drew Park
12-06-08, 14:35
Here's a 1987 song that they still play in the strip clubs it will get you started..

Did you know that this was the very last song recorded for the Hysteria album? It was originally considered a throw-away song.

and when you start knocking the dust off her azzzz. I suggest one of my all time favorites lets break her ankles music...

RC, I'm surprised you didn't go for THIS version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONt47Z0KZg&feature=related

R Consultant
12-06-08, 18:24
Thanks for enlightening me. Its the first time I saw that video. But dam I would definitely hit both of them.. All aboard girls....

Happy Hunting..

Did you know that this was the very last song recorded for the Hysteria album? It was originally considered a throw-away song.

RC, I'm surprised you didn't go for THIS version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONt47Z0KZg&feature=related

John5227
12-06-08, 19:17
And no night at home like that is complete without this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

After reading your posts I have a suggestion for cheap lap dance for you. I think you should stay at home have your wife or gf put some retro sound on the CD player. Then go to a few porn sites on the internet and well you got it licked.,

Total cost--absolutely nothing but about 5 minutes.

Time for the cardio to get reaching them high digits...

I'm gonna let you pick the website for porn. Let your dickbeaters run wild and you got a freebie. Don't tell me I never helped you out now.

Happy Hunting..

Prof Self Help
12-09-08, 01:13
I think that would burn the living crap out of my best dam friend..

I appreciate you taking my SO off my hands for New Years at least now I know I can have some real fun... I owe you one.. LOL!!

I'm hoping 2009 is going to be a better year for everybody. I think I will just mix it with some coca cola and be a little happier all night.

Happy Hunting..Well R Whatever, if I was as stinking rich like you are, I would not need cheap lap dance. But since I am not as rich as you are, I am going to look for the cheapest dances.

R Consultant
12-12-08, 01:06
Well I can suggest you head over to Vegas with me on Gandy Blvd. I can get you some VIP dances you wont forget. In all my visits there I have found some of the most exciting dancers around. They aren't the cheapest but can give you a run around the block.
If you are looking for the cheap seats I suggest you go on Sunday or Monday. Thats when all the guys have run out of money and the girls are a little generous on the pricing.

Happy Hunting..

Well R Whatever, if I was as stinking rich like you are, I would not need cheap lap dance. But since I am not as rich as you are, I am going to look for the cheapest dances.

R Consultant
12-18-08, 17:13
I went there last week since I had some free time to burn. For any of you guys who say you can't get this girls off there azzzzes your not trying hard enough. The offers are out there way to easily. Im not going to tell you its a free cake walk but its available and some of the girls are not shy about it whatsoever.

My suggestion is treat yourself and pic the two hottest ones you personally like and get a group xmas rate. Why not burn off the xmas dinner your going to have. A few of the girls there were very attractive.

Happy Hunting..

SmackThatAss
12-18-08, 20:36
Chrissy gives all you want and more. I have seen here in the vip room for $$ and was worth all that and then some. Nice body and blows like a hurricane. I was really impressed with enthusiasm. I would repeat for sure. I appreciate all the good information on her.

R Consultant
12-19-08, 19:29
Since I have some friends and family in town I decided to spend a little afternoon time entertaining them hobbyist style. I was talking with a buddy on the phone and we were talking about Vegas and then it gets you in the right state of mind to hit the strip club. You know they get tired of there gf's and wives so why not say wtf!

I hooked up my buddy with a Jasmine or really who cares what her name was. That girl was a trip on the stage at Vegas she could move like a real stripper that makes your mouth water. I was even amazed at her limberness. I was dam and then dam again. Since hes only here for a short time I told her to make it worth his time. She delivered with a The Double Kangaroo Sloppy Pocky with some rodeo style riding. My buddy said that was the wettest-sleaziest bbbjcim he had ever gotten.

I was a little jealous my dam self but I didn't have the nerve to head back there after what I just heard.

I don't know what you guys want for Christmas but I want one like he got. LOL!!

Pm if you want anymore info.
Happy Hunting..

Hungarian Hunk
12-20-08, 07:53
Anybody remember a dancer from Mermaids who looked like she was middle eastern? She said she was Egyptian and something else. Anyway I got an uncovered BJ from her in the VIP several months back. Is she still there?

Loafer Boat
12-22-08, 01:37
Anybody remember a dancer from Mermaids who looked like she was middle eastern? She said she was Egyptian and something else. Anyway I got an uncovered BJ from her in the VIP several months back. Is she still there?Sounds more like the Mermaid in West Palm Beach. Never heard of that kind of action on St Pete Beach. I may be wrong. Just never heard about it. Now, the Mermaid in WPB, anythings goes, and it's expected.

R Consultant
12-23-08, 07:51
Mermaids has been around a long time. I have been in there after my buddies and I have been out at Woodys watching the football games and so forth.
I have never known any dancers out there who do extras. If so it would be nice to get the 411 on that.

Happy Hunting..

Anybody remember a dancer from Mermaids who looked like she was middle eastern? She said she was Egyptian and something else. Anyway I got an uncovered BJ from her in the VIP several months back. Is she still there?

Senkage72
12-25-08, 02:17
I thought I'd drop by Vegas this afternoon since it's been a while since I did any gambling. Was very surprised at the remodel, and the early afternoon choices were pretty slim (especially considering the date). I am happy to report that after a little while I was able to pull a quick VIP with Georgia. Under normal circumstances I probably would have passed due to the f'ed up grill and excessive ink, but I needed a little R 'n' R. Itty bittys with eraser nipples and a tight little box. CBJ with attention on the boys, doggie to cowgirl and stayed on the pole til it stopped jumpin.

Have to admit I'm liking the 15min option for a buck and a half and the cleaned up rooms, although I think the old ass couches were a bit more comfortable. I sure as hell hope they didn't donate them to the Goodwill next door.

Anyhow I will be back there as soon as budget allows, until then I will continue to lurk and live vicariously thru you guys.

Happy Holidays and be safe.

Hungarian Hunk
12-27-08, 19:59
Mermaids has been around a long time. I have been in there after my buddies and I have been out at Woodys watching the football games and so forth.
I have never known any dancers out there who do extras. If so it would be nice to get the 411 on that.

Happy Hunting..Well she took me to the VIP and for 80 bucks got a BBBJ and she licked my cum. the last i went there about a month ago she wasn't there.

R Consultant
12-28-08, 01:59
You got yourself a doozy there. The lollipop ladies are the best in my eyes. I wish I could say there are lots of them but the truth is good skull chicks are really hard to find these days.

Glad you had a good time..

Well she took me to the VIP and for 80 bucks got a BBBJ and she licked my cum. the last i went there about a month ago she wasn't there.

Mike Wazowski
12-30-08, 04:50
Word is they kicked everyone out at about 9:00 PM on Monday and locked up for good. They are blaming the economy. Anyone who has been in there in the last couple of years knows they need to blame the management.

The place was okay for a Pinellas topless club in the late 90s. As they entered the new millenium, they pioneered the concept of strippers that don't strip. That one always confused me. Girl gets on stage and not one item of clothing would get removed. It wasn't club-wide but sometimes close to half their dancers were operating this way.

In the last couple of years, sloppy looking dancers in "costumes" like cut-offs and a t-shirt became the norm. They had a few old-schoolers still trying to do a good job but not that many.

Add to it some of the bitchiest barstaff I've ever seen and they were on a collision course with disaster. Not to mention the day manager who never left the office and night manager who watched TV with his friends.

It was sad, anytime I checked in on the place, the last year, seeing it decline even further with each visit.

Last night, they met their inevitable fate.

R Consultant
12-30-08, 12:08
Sad but true but the girls will just move elsewhere. I used to love the Tanga and Sugar Daddies. Those where the places a guy could have a real good time and never want to see his SO again.

dam the good ole days..

Happy Hunting..

Word is they kicked everyone out at about 9:00 PM on Monday and locked up for good. They are blaming the economy. Anyone who has been in there in the last couple of years knows they need to blame the management.

The place was okay for a Pinellas topless club in the late 90s. As they entered the new millenium, they pioneered the concept of strippers that don't strip. That one always confused me. Girl gets on stage and not one item of clothing would get removed. It wasn't club-wide but sometimes close to half their dancers were operating this way.

In the last couple of years, sloppy looking dancers in "costumes" like cut-offs and a t-shirt became the norm. They had a few old-schoolers still trying to do a good job but not that many.

Add to it some of the bitchiest barstaff I've ever seen and they were on a collision course with disaster. Not to mention the day manager who never left the office and night manager who watched TV with his friends.

It was sad, anytime I checked in on the place, the last year, seeing it decline even further with each visit.

Last night, they met their inevitable fate.

Eye Myt
12-30-08, 15:41
Sad but true but the girls will just move elsewhere. I used to love the Tanga and Sugar Daddies. Those where the places a guy could have a real good time and never want to see his SO again.

dam the good ole days..

Happy Hunting..

out on 66th street aroun 118th ave. There is a Nascar store there now, but anything went there back in the day.

R Consultant
12-30-08, 22:01
I remember the Temptations where they now have Atlantis club. I haven't been there in a few but still. I now know the bottoms up is the new name of the old "Trap Lounge". That was a rough place back in the day. I remember when I got my azzz beat down by the bouncer at Beachys off 66st and Belcher. I learned that night that not all guys over 6'2 are slow and hit really dam hard.

It's funny as all the situations I have had in my life I remember that azz beating the best. Word of warning when the bouncer throws you into the bed of your pick up truck stay there and act hurt. Do Not jump back out on his back and try to hit him in the face and choke him and tell him what a puzzzzyy he is. Or you will find yourself getting repeatedly slammed into the side of a wall and your truck.

It hurts alot when you wake up the next day in the back of your bed truck and its raining on you.. LOL!!!

Happy Hunting..

out on 66th street aroun 118th ave. There is a Nascar store there now, but anything went there back in the day.

Rabbit10
12-30-08, 23:34
I have noticed this on some of the ads.

Doe it have any legal bearing?

Just wondering.

Thanks. This site is the best.

THIS IS NOT A FORM OF SOLICITATION OR ANY FORM OF PROSTITUTION THIS IS FOR MY COMPANIONSHIP ONLY BETWEEN TWO CONSENTING ADULTS BY READING, CALLING, OR EMAILING ME YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS

Senkage72
01-03-09, 03:11
So I just spent a few hours and waayy too much cash taking a nap here tonite. Place was pretty low key compared to the few times I've been before.

I hadn't even ordered a drink and had this little blond spinner in her late twenties or early thirties by the name of Gia cuddling up to my arm. Now usually I'll dismiss one that latches on that fast, but I was a little intrigued when she started with the life story. From up north, recently divorced, bad luck with dating etc. I figured she was a little desperate so I suggested we go do a couple of dances. The back corner was taken at first, so we did a couple and by the time the corner booth opened, she was asking if I wanted to fuck. So, twist my arm, we did the deed, I paid for the dances and dropped her an extra. 3.

I also had some fun with a nice tight young one, but I'm gonna have to be greedy and keep her under wraps for now.

Oh yeah, thanks to all the senior members for all of the info you so graciously share. I wish I had more to report for you, but most of my dreams happened too long ago to be relevant.

Oh well here's to a new year.

Logi17
01-03-09, 21:09
Anyone been here? They say they have VIP Rooms now.

Any intel would be nice.

Thanks

Jnsmcd
01-05-09, 23:50
Stopped by last night aound 7:30 pm for a look. Girls were all very friendly and let me know that the back room would be a lot of fun.

Took a little blonde in the back and paid the private room fee of .100.

Once the curtain was shut she told me anyting goes. It did. I used about 7 minutes of the 15 minutes allowed. Great time to be had.

Blazin 74
01-06-09, 04:27
Nice! Were there anymore fees when the curtain closed? Or just the private room fee?

Last time I was there it ended up being some wild98.7 night. I didn't stay long.

Stopped by last night aound 7:30 pm for a look. Girls were all very friendly and let me know that the back room would be a lot of fun.

Took a little blonde in the back and paid the private room fee of .100.

Once the curtain was shut she told me anyting goes. It did. I used about 7 minutes of the 15 minutes allowed. Great time to be had.

Stpeteguy
01-06-09, 11:16
It's something girls put in the ads thinking it keeps them safe. If it were that easy no one would ever get busted.

I have noticed this on some of the ads.

Doe it have any legal bearing?

Just wondering.

Thanks. This site is the best.

Bachatero
01-11-09, 15:14
Visited this club for the first time last nite (Sat). Arrived about 9pm, seemed to be some shift changes with a lot of girls arriving at the club between 9-10pm, about 80% african american, one hot asian, many (50%) were young hard-bodied spinners.

I'd estimate in the range of 40 girls, often there were 2 girls on stage at the same time, plus 2 other smaller areas where girls danced on their own. Many of these girls were just dancing and shaking it non-stop all over the club, the manager on numerous (15-20) occaisions threw a wad (10-15) dollar bills on the stage. Many of the girls were not looking for private dance opportunities, sadly a couple of the hottest ones were not.

Between 12pm-1am, lots of people came into the club, guys girls, couples. After digesting it all, my guess is that at least on Sat night, girls come and dance for tips (patrons and manager), drinks and fun with their home girls. When I left the club at 1am, there were 10 people outside waiting to get in.

Fortunately for me, there was one really hot, tight girl who was interested in private dances, I was quoted $5 to get into a couch booth with curtain, $5 to close the curtain and $25/dance. We easily settled on 2 dances for $25, I paid the 2 $5 fees to the doorman. She danced for 4 dances, asked for $80, received $60. I live in Tampa, so I won't be there every day, but I will return, probably will see what the club is like during the day next time.

The Lovemuscle
01-12-09, 01:16
Visited this club for the first time last nite (Sat). Arrived about 9pm, seemed to be some shift changes with a lot of girls arriving at the club between 9-10pm, about 80% african american, one hot asian, many (50%) were young hard-bodied spinners.

I'd estimate in the range of 40 girls, often there were 2 girls on stage at the same time, plus 2 other smaller areas where girls danced on their own. Many of these girls were just dancing and shaking it non-stop all over the club, the manager on numerous (15-20) occaisions threw a wad (10-15) dollar bills on the stage. Many of the girls were not looking for private dance opportunities, sadly a couple of the hottest ones were not.

Between 12pm-1am, lots of people came into the club, guys girls, couples. After digesting it all, my guess is that at least on Sat night, girls come and dance for tips (patrons and manager), drinks and fun with their home girls. When I left the club at 1am, there were 10 people outside waiting to get in.

Fortunately for me, there was one really hot, tight girl who was interested in private dances, I was quoted $5 to get into a couch booth with curtain, $5 to close the curtain and $25/dance. We easily settled on 2 dances for $25, I paid the 2 $5 fees to the doorman. She danced for 4 dances, asked for $80, received $60. I live in Tampa, so I won't be there every day, but I will return, probably will see what the club is like during the day next time.So what was on the menu behind the curtain?

Clinton Bush
01-12-09, 20:46
So what was on the menu behind the curtain?

It's probably a puppet show.

Mr Body Shop
01-22-09, 20:21
Need to know where is the best place to go for a good time in Tampa or ST. pete for superbowl week. Know a couple of girls that wanna go and work but would prefer a club that dont frown on extras.And would also like to know what club do you think is the best club hands down for Super bowl week extras or not somewhere where the high rollers might go.

Thank you

Malepig
01-24-09, 13:19
I finally made it up to St. Pete last week but it was freezing! Decided to check out the SW area's but ended up at Tina's Angels on 34th Ave.It is part of the hotel(I was hoping it was like Adeltia's in TJ) but not as good as I was hoping for. Granted it was a Monday night but at 10:30 PM there were 3 customers and 3 dancers. The outside is a dump and he inside was not much better. It is "topless" or pasties. Parking is a fiasco as well. One was 5 and 2 were 6's. It was $20/dance But I still got 3/$40.00. NO champagne room and really didn't feel like taking one to rent a room. I did meet the owner and he is a great guy just has no money. I will try it out again next week just to see if I was there on an off night.

R Consultant
01-26-09, 07:42
I'm going to make it real easy for you. That place sucks and it sucks every night of the week. If you ever went into the rooms you would see the dumpster outside is cleaner. That place has been a big dumpy trash can for years. I think any nasty girl who can't get a job elsewhere ends up there.

When it was the executive lounge years ago you might have gotten some better luck. I know some of the older generation will remember what it was called before that.

I would suggest Vegas on Gandy Blvd by the dog track. Those girls at least know what there lips are put on there face for. Plus its really not that expensive for some oral conversation.

Happy Hunting..

I finally made it up to St. Pete last week but it was freezing! Decided to check out the SW area's but ended up at Tina's Angels on 34th Ave.It is part of the hotel(I was hoping it was like Adeltia's in TJ) but not as good as I was hoping for. Granted it was a Monday night but at 10:30 PM there were 3 customers and 3 dancers. The outside is a dump and he inside was not much better. It is "topless" or pasties. Parking is a fiasco as well. One was 5 and 2 were 6's. It was $20/dance But I still got 3/$40.00. NO champagne room and really didn't feel like taking one to rent a room. I did meet the owner and he is a great guy just has no money. I will try it out again next week just to see if I was there on an off night.

Coldman92
02-04-09, 16:37
Anyone else here have any more info on the menu behind the curtain at this place?

R Consultant
02-05-09, 01:55
When I was younger and that place used to be called "The Trap" I remember one girl who was a sweet little gutter ****. Other than that I have never heard anything super about it.

That doesn't mean one of those ladies won't roll over and play nice if your coins are in order. Most of the girls I have ever met in topless bars are good at hustling a mofo with the intent to empty your wallet.

Happy Hunting..

Anyone else here have any more info on the menu behind the curtain at this place?

Coldman92
02-06-09, 20:01
Thanks RC.

Too true.

Don't think of myself as a mofo tho! LOL.

When I was younger and that place used to be called "The Trap" I remember one girl who was a sweet little gutter ****. Other than that I have never heard anything super about it.

That doesn't mean one of those ladies won't roll over and play nice if your coins are in order. Most of the girls I have ever met in topless bars are good at hustling a mofo with the intent to empty your wallet.

Happy Hunting..

R Consultant
02-07-09, 01:44
I personally think its funny when you hear the names we are called. Like tricks-jons-licks--- so with that in mind "mofo" is fine with me. LoL!!

Any of you cats go to Atlantis lately?

Thanks RC.

Too true.

Don't think of myself as a mofo tho! LOL.

Cableguy01
02-07-09, 02:08
Havent been to Atlantis, but the last few time I have been to Vegas things seem to be getting more strict. For one thing a lot of the girls are wearing pasties! The long-timers there seem to be ignoring it but there's only 3 of them there that I can think of. Last time I was there I was saying hello to Lacey, and Nadia was going to come over & sit with me when suddenly they and the other one cute girl working dissappear in the back & reappear in their street clothes and left leaving only 3 other girls working. & mind you...this was like 10:30-11pm on a thurs or fri evening too.

Hopefully it was just an off night or I may have to venture out to 7 Seas or Ybor to see what they are about.

Be Safe!
CG

I personally think its funny when you hear the names we are called. Like tricks-jons-licks--- so with that in mind "mofo" is fine with me. LoL!!

Any of you cats go to Atlantis lately?

Tucker40
02-08-09, 01:19
Havent been to Atlantis, but the last few time I have been to Vegas things seem to be getting more strict. For one thing a lot of the girls are wearing pasties! The long-timers there seem to be ignoring it but there's only 3 of them there that I can think of. Last time I was there I was saying hello to Lacey, and Nadia was going to come over & sit with me when suddenly they and the other one cute girl working dissappear in the back & reappear in their street clothes and left leaving only 3 other girls working. & mind you...this was like 10:30-11pm on a thurs or fri evening too.

Hopefully it was just an off night or I may have to venture out to 7 Seas or Ybor to see what they are about.

Be Safe!
CG

Experienced the pasties thing too. Nadia didn't wear them when I was with her (twice) Lacey did one time, didn't the second time I saw her. Georgia had 'em on but took 'em off for me (of note all that occurred in regular dance area. VIP still appeared to be VIP. Last time I talked with Lacey and Nadia, they tend to start working in the late afternoon. So their 10:30 exodus may have just been a dinner break -- or they may have been calling it quits that day (more likely if it was a Thurs. vs. a Fri.).

I hadn't been there a whole lot before the remodel but I'm not sure it's gone downhill. Maybe just a bad night. Strikes me as more of a sure thing in VIP than Ybor (though at Ybor plenty of things can happen in regular booths, while Vegas it has to be VIP for anything major. Never did VIP in 7 Seas, largely because Vegas strikes me as better deal.

Cableguy01
02-08-09, 03:56
Yeah, I think my worries were put to rest. Did the VIP with Nadia tonight. Left fully satisfied with her performance. She also didnt have the pasties but then I dont think she ever does, heh.
Be Safe!
CG

Experienced the pasties thing too. Nadia didn't wear them when I was with her (twice) Lacey did one time, didn't the second time I saw her. Georgia had 'em on but took 'em off for me (of note all that occurred in regular dance area. VIP still appeared to be VIP. Last time I talked with Lacey and Nadia, they tend to start working in the late afternoon. So their 10:30 exodus may have just been a dinner break -- or they may have been calling it quits that day (more likely if it was a Thurs. vs. a Fri.).

I hadn't been there a whole lot before the remodel but I'm not sure it's gone downhill. Maybe just a bad night. Strikes me as more of a sure thing in VIP than Ybor (though at Ybor plenty of things can happen in regular booths, while Vegas it has to be VIP for anything major. Never did VIP in 7 Seas, largely because Vegas strikes me as better deal.

R Consultant
02-08-09, 07:18
WoW!!! I'm happy to hear theres a strip club that actually wants our money. Alot of these girls forget where the money comes from at times.

Easy come -- Easy Go.... I remember Nadia she has a great attitude....

Happy Hunting..

Yeah, I think my worries were put to rest. Did the VIP with Nadia tonight. Left fully satisfied with her performance. She also didnt have the pasties but then I dont think she ever does, heh.
Be Safe!
CG

Loafer Boat
02-15-09, 00:30
Looks like the funhouse is closed for a while.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2009/02/deputies-bust-v.html

Pinellas po po with nothing better to do.

Incaller
02-15-09, 01:34

Thanks for the heads up, lots of good comments below that story. We must be sending too many idiots there if the girls feel they need to discuss things that much.

R Consultant
02-15-09, 07:30
These girls most likely didn't think big brother was watching and got a little loose lip with there intentions to make some coins.

Always be aware of your surroundings is one thing these girls learned real quick, Sad part is now they won't be back after they get put on probation or if they where smart they will do a short stint at the steelbar and they will be grinding it out all over again.

Stay tuned..

Happy Hunting..

QUOTE=Loafer Boat]Looks like the funhouse is closed for a while.

Pinellas po po with nothing better to do.[/QUOTE]

TremontTeddy
02-15-09, 11:44

'XXXXXX XXXX, 26, was charged with soliciting a customer to buy an alcoholic beverage." Thats a crime??

TTb

Tucker40
02-15-09, 12:46

Pity it also means Lacey and Nadia are out of action for a while.

Mike Wazowski
02-16-09, 02:08
'XXXXXX XXXX, 26, was charged with soliciting a customer to buy an alcoholic beverage." Thats a crime??

TTb

Yep, that's a liquor license violation. Someone working at a bar can not encourage the sale of alcoholic beverages.

Take note when you are at a bar... If it's being properly managed, the staff will NEVER ask you if you want to buy a drink. They might ask, "Can I get you anything?" but they will never ask you to buy a drink.

It's an antiquated law that LEO uses to make an easy pop on someone who is pissing them off, somehow, or to get a pop on a slow day.

In the strip clubs, they use it to bust a girl who they can't get to slip up on anything else.

R Consultant
02-16-09, 08:13
Do you know if that applies to restaurants? I have been to plenty of restaurants and they ask "Can I get you a drink from the bar?" Or they tell you what they have for specials of mixed drinks and so forth.

Yep, that's a liquor license violation. Someone working at a bar can not encourage the sale of alcoholic beverages.

Take note when you are at a bar... If it's being properly managed, the staff will NEVER ask you if you want to buy a drink. They might ask, "Can I get you anything?" but they will never ask you to buy a drink.

It's an antiquated law that LEO uses to make an easy pop on someone who is pissing them off, somehow, or to get a pop on a slow day.

In the strip clubs, they use it to bust a girl who they can't get to slip up on anything else.

Mike Wazowski
02-17-09, 00:33
Do you know if that applies to restaurants? I have been to plenty of restaurants and they ask "Can I get you a drink from the bar?" Or they tell you what they have for specials of mixed drinks and so forth.

Yes, the law applies to restaurants too but cops don't seem to worry about it. Even stand-alone bars would need to piss off the cops something fierce to have them enforce it but it has been done.

It's, mostly, used for busting strippers that they can't trip up in any other way.

As for the wording, advising customers of specials on drinks is fine. Asking them to buy one is not.

"Can I get you a drink from the bar?" would definitely be in violation of the letter of the law.

Most of the regular bar busts you'd see on this would involve a bartender or waitress asking a customer to buy them a drink. However, asking a customer to buy him or herself a drink is also considered solicitation of an alcoholic beverage.

If you think that's crazy... Try New Hampshire. There it is illegal for a customer to be standing with an alcoholic drink in his hand and bars are (or, at least were, when I lived there) routinely fined for this.

Liquor laws are pretty strange.

Mofa King
02-26-09, 19:55
First time post. Long time lurker.

Went on over to Bottom's Up since Vegas is done. After many drinks and many offer for a dance, a smoking hot black chick sat beside me and gave the old "f-ing me with her eyes" routine. Couldn't resist the offer for a dance. After some rug burn, she suprised me with pulling my zipper down. Negotiated. 80 and it was well worth it. My old heart almost failed. I think her name was Carmel. She says she works only Mon thru Thurs nights. I will definitley see her again.

Malepig
03-04-09, 23:25
Went to OZ on Monday night so to be brief I'll give the basics.

Got there at 11:30 PM. Doorman was cool. However $8 cover was steep.

About 15 girls, most were 5-6 range with Maybe one 8.

Pasty place but the girls did not harass you with asking for a dance.

Got there and they had a special treat. The girls got on stage and had a 2/$25 lap dance, get one free drink and a special "OZ" glass. Did the dance and while other girls were giving seductive dances the one I got kept jumping up and down on me. She also kept looking in the mirror. Then when she got close she started to wheeze. Not seductive but entertaining.

Nice place but overpriced for what it offered.

Wrg1975
04-04-09, 10:33
I hadn't even ordered a drink and had this little blond spinner in her late twenties or early thirties by the name of Gia cuddling up to my arm. From up north, recently divorced, bad luck with dating etc.Does anyone know where the Gia mentioned above is at now? She has not been at Atlantis for 2 months.

(The Gia that was at the club when I visited a week or so ago is a different girl, although she has a similar physical description).

We can share info through PM if you would rather not share here.

Thanks

John Black
05-10-09, 21:51
http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2009/05/three-accused-on-human-trafficking.html

Same dance was arrested in Febuary during the last bust at Vegas

Loafer Boat
05-10-09, 23:30
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/may...news-breaking/

Pinellas deputies: 3 arrested in human trafficking case
TBO.com
Published: May 10, 2009
Updated: 02:48 pm
A two-month investigation that began with a tip has led to the arrest of three people accused of running a human trafficking operation from a Treasure Island home, deputies said today.

The victims were forced into prostitution and were dancers at clubs in the Tampa Bay area and elsewhere, the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said. They were physically and mentally abused and deprived of their identification, money and freedom.

It's believed to be the first such case in the Tampa Bay area and possibly the state, officials said.

Investigators said they have identified several victims, although others may be too scared to report the crimes.

Arrested Saturday were Kenyatta Cornelous, 38, Edward Jones, 47, and Corinna Shaffer, 24, all of 10214 Tarpon Drive in Treasure Island.

Cornelous is charged with sexual battery, human trafficking and deriving proceeds from prostitution, the sheriff's office said. He was being held without bail on the sexual battery charge. His bail on the other charges totals $60,000.

Jones is charged with human trafficking and was being held on $50,000 bail.

Shaffer is charged with human trafficking and deriving proceeds from prostitution and was being held on bail totaling $60,000.

In addition to the sheriff's office, the investigation included Clearwater police and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Anyone with information on the case should call the sheriff's office at (727) 582-6200 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS.

An additional report indicated that the victims were forced to work as prostitutes at Vegas Showgirls on Gandy Blvd.

Sawsy
05-11-09, 10:36
I was fairly surprised to see "Lacy" on the cover of the Times. I've known her, somewhat, as a customer for a couple of years there and that doesn't seem to be in line with her character. However, I've not been in there since the end of last year and sometimes people can surprise you. She just always seemed low key and friendly. I never really got any dances from her, since she's not really my type, but looks a lot better in the club than in her mugshot.

I wonder which girls that were "working" there were being "trafficked"? Maybe that was a new thing since their last bust.

Member #4558
05-11-09, 14:00
I was fairly surprised to see "Lacy" on the cover of the Times. I've known her, somewhat, as a customer for a couple of years there and that doesn't seem to be in line with her character. However, I've not been in there since the end of last year and sometimes people can surprise you. She just always seemed low key and friendly. I never really got any dances from her, since she's not really my type, but looks a lot better in the club than in her mugshot.

I wonder which girls that were "working" there were being "trafficked"? Maybe that was a new thing since their last bust.

Whole thing seems so fake. You would have to think management at these clubs would have some sort of an idea that things like this were taking place in their club. I would wager that the charges have been inflated by leo to gain a little favorable publicity durin this budget concious time. Sure the dudes were probably pimping out the girls and living off of their income. But holding one hostage and 'forcing' her to strip and turn tricks? Seems a little unlikely.

Any time that leo makes a big publicity bust like this I think back to OFC. Lots of front page news but it came to nothing when it was over. And did leo have front page news when their case fell apart? Of course not...

Sawsy
05-11-09, 16:18
Sure the dudes were probably pimping out the girls and living off of their income. But holding one hostage and 'forcing' her to strip and turn tricks? Seems a little unlikely.

That's the part that threw me. I thought most pimps controlled their women by physical and psychological intimidation. It would seem for this to fit "trafficking" versus "pimping" they would have had to bring someone into the country (or maybe kidnap and relocate), possibly illegally. My guess is that LEO/DA set it this way because the victim is an illegal alien. Maybe one of them was even stupid enough to grab her papers or threaten to tell INS if she said anything.

Of course the vast majority of my legal knowledge comes from movies, TV and what I read on the internet, so who knows?

Member #4558
05-11-09, 17:37
Having lived through OFC, I just see this as another case of over exuberant law enforcement twisting a sad tale to fit their idea of a crime that really did not happen or is just a mere shadow of what really happened.

Another bad example of attention grabbing in order to justify their existence and their budget. You know, it is actually funny how many of these serious crimes are solved or charges are brought when the budget is being discussed.

Imagine how many REAL criminals law enforcement could possible apprehend if they devoted their man power and resources to fighting real crime instead of perceived crime.

And the worst part of the entire thing is that leo and/or the DA will never make headlines when the case falls apart or a plea deal is reached on lesser charges.

Mike Wazowski
05-11-09, 20:11
Whole thing seems so fake. You would have to think management at these clubs would have some sort of an idea that things like this were taking place in their club. I would wager that the charges have been inflated by leo to gain a little favorable publicity durin this budget concious time. Sure the dudes were probably pimping out the girls and living off of their income. But holding one hostage and 'forcing' her to strip and turn tricks? Seems a little unlikely.

Any time that leo makes a big publicity bust like this I think back to OFC. Lots of front page news but it came to nothing when it was over. And did leo have front page news when their case fell apart? Of course not..

I'm going to have to disagree with you, Wook. This one is a case of LEO actually doing some good, busting up a pimp ring. I'll go with it not being trafficking but, yeah, these sorts of slimeballs do exist. In fact, I now know that the girl I posted about - JC - is tied up with a similar ring in Miami, as I write this/you read it.

I'm suspecting they were tired of her getting messages from me, asking if she is alright and volunteering my help if she's in a bad situation. I got to hear all about how she's being taught how to spot guys with money, they make sure she gets to work six nights a week, they give her a place to live, food to eat, clothes to wear BUT neither friends or family can find out where, exactly, she's at to come check it out.

Having the close relationship I had with the strip club business until last November, I can assure you that these type of pimp rings have existed for a long time. They do exactly what the news stories say - take away the cell phones, ID, etc. Remember how when I first lost contact with JC, after posting about her that her phone "got lost." Well, that's when she met the people who promised her all about the money she'd be making. They left off the part about it being for them.

The girl who introduced me to JC, in the first place, told me of a recruiting attempt by, what sounds like the one JC is tied up with, about nine or ten months ago. They find girls doing internet porn and look up their ******* profiles and get in touch with them, spinning a great tale of wealth and living high on the hog.

As for the comment about managers should know if this is going on. Yes, they should and, knowing the management of Vegas Showgirls, I would put it at about 98% likely that they had a secret arrangement with the pimps to supply them with loyal dancers. The other two percent is to take into account their being absolutely too stupid to see what's right in front of them.

Back in the good old days, managers of decent clubs wanted nothing to do with these leeches and beat the living shit out of them when they came to the club spouting off about all the "help" they wanted to give the business. Old-line strip club guys like Redner in Tampa and Lucas in Pinellas put more than one of these rings out of business "the old fashioned way."

Member #4558
05-11-09, 20:24
You may very well be correct Mike and I am certaily not going to disput your post as the logic is sound.

But as I stated before, I saw how leo and the DA twisted things in their favor during OFC. Grabbing the current buzz work off of the front of the newspaper to make it sound so much worse than it really was only to see the whole thing blow up in their faces due to their own bumblings. Big headline designed to scare those who did not know any better. See how this evil is living right next door to you they cried!

Man hours and money wasted on a phantom crime when real crime was skyrocketing in St. Pete. That whole thing was really the last straw for me. I moved out of the area soon after and have not regretted it at all.

Except for having to drive back the St. Pete for ball games and to visit YS!

Tucker40
05-12-09, 08:26
But as I stated before, I saw how leo and the DA twisted things in their favor during OFC. Grabbing the current buzz work off of the front of the newspaper to make it sound so much worse than it really was only to see the whole thing blow up in their faces due to their own bumblings. ...

"Human Trafficking" is the buzzword. Between MSNBC and Dateline and PBS, it's hard to not see a story. Are the guys busted "pimps"? No dictionary handy but probably. All I know about pimps is what I've seen in movies and everything I've read in either paper suggests that. Is it organized? Clearly. Is it what law enforcement claims? Time will tell. What we get in the papers are superficial at best -- starting with the fact that the fees attributed are basically the "back room" costs at Vegas, a fair portion of which goes to the house. It's a small detail but it's a detail that's not accurate. Stories have been drive by journalism at best. Search a couple records, talk to the surprised neighbors, quote the LE and no-comment the "bad guys." Isn't it worth noting the names of the people you've already published as being charged when Lacey got charged in Feb? Worth checking to see if anyone else had charges reduced/dropped to say if the "victim" may have been picked up at that time? (No I haven't done this, it ain't my job but it is the job of the reporters on that story).

Been to Vegas, spent time with Lacey (proper spelling of stage name according to her -- another factual error) and with one of her roomies who claimed to have a different off day than Lacey (something I kept track of so I wouldn't have to choose). So either that roomie gets named in the same case or Lacey isn't the "house mom" the media painted her to be or there's another girl/guy who's going to get popped. If not, then it's impossible for Lacey to "control" any of the other girls who worked at Vegas because Lacey spent time in the back room with customers.

I'm also not disagreeing with Mike. I wholeheartedly defer to his knowledge of "pimps" bringing girls to dance at clubs. Makes perfect sense. (When I consider that I've seen girls routinely flow through a circuit of clubs, that makes more sense -- at least two ex YS extra dancers were at Vegas last time I was there in Jan.) I just think LE threw an awful lot against the wall, most of it will fall off and whatever's left they'll toss a frame around and call a complete work of art.

Peter Rammer
05-12-09, 10:36
"Human Trafficking" is the buzzword. Between MSNBC and Dateline and PBS, it's hard to not see a story. Are the guys busted "pimps"? No dictionary handy but probably. All I know about pimps is what I've seen in movies and everything I've read in either paper suggests that. Is it organized? Clearly. Is it what law enforcement claims? Time will tell. What we get in the papers are superficial at best -- starting with the fact that the fees attributed are basically the "back room" costs at Vegas, a fair portion of which goes to the house. It's a small detail but it's a detail that's not accurate. Stories have been drive by journalism at best. Search a couple records, talk to the surprised neighbors, quote the LE and no-comment the "bad guys." Isn't it worth noting the names of the people you've already published as being charged when Lacey got charged in Feb? Worth checking to see if anyone else had charges reduced/dropped to say if the "victim" may have been picked up at that time? (No I haven't done this, it ain't my job but it is the job of the reporters on that story).

Been to Vegas, spent time with Lacey (proper spelling of stage name according to her -- another factual error) and with one of her roomies who claimed to have a different off day than Lacey (something I kept track of so I wouldn't have to choose). So either that roomie gets named in the same case or Lacey isn't the "house mom" the media painted her to be or there's another girl/guy who's going to get popped. If not, then it's impossible for Lacey to "control" any of the other girls who worked at Vegas because Lacey spent time in the back room with customers.

I'm also not disagreeing with Mike. I wholeheartedly defer to his knowledge of "pimps" bringing girls to dance at clubs. Makes perfect sense. (When I consider that I've seen girls routinely flow through a circuit of clubs, that makes more sense -- at least two ex YS extra dancers were at Vegas last time I was there in Jan.) I just think LE threw an awful lot against the wall, most of it will fall off and whatever's left they'll toss a frame around and call a complete work of art."You can indict a ham sandwich" comes to mind. The former NY Chief Judges' opinion is not too far-fetched. Prosecutors have virtually unlimited resources and love high profile cases. They often use them to later run for political office? Don't know the full details of this particular case and what TRULY happened. They may, in fact, be guilty of some or all the charges? Prosecutors really know how to pile it on.

As far as the pimp circuit goes, it's been going on for many years. Even streetwalkers would be moved around from city to city. To build interest, confuse LEO and to avoid the snowy cold winters. Years ago quite a few of the really hot girls would disappear from Thanksgiving to around Easter. In many cases, they had traveled with their pimp and wife in laws to warmer cities. My home city then was NYC and this seemed to happen every year? One of my favorite ladies (with her entourage) would hit Atlanta, Pensacola and Philly every winter.

I'm also curious as to the rumours circulating last year about the house on the beach where some of the the Vegas ladies were kept. Some girls bragged about the owners housing them on the beach? Maybe nothing to it, but?

Mike Wazowski
05-12-09, 21:09
"
I'm also curious as to the rumours circulating last year about the house on the beach where some of the the Vegas ladies were kept. Some girls bragged about the owners housing them on the beach? Maybe nothing to it, but?

The house on the beach was Vegas' little gimmick to get dancers from out of town to come work a few weeks. "Come on down to sunny Florida and dance at Vegas Showgirls without having to pay for a hotel," type of thing.

The club wasn't charging the girls to stay there. It was like a comedy club that has a nice apartment upstairs to house the headliner each week.

For what the club was shooting for, they could either spend a shitload in hotel bills or, just rent the house much cheaper.

In the end, an inexpensive way to always have fresh faces at the club.

All I can say is that Vegas' fairly out in the open policy of allowing and encouraging on-premise "extras" is going to bite them in the ass if the people investigating the pimp ring can put any sort of connection to anyone associated with the club having knowledge of the pimp ring's presence in the club. They are already claiming that the pimps had "handlers" keeping an eye on the girls they had in the club.

Just another reason to long for the good old days of Tampa Bay area strip clubs. Was a time that a dancer claiming any customer was her "friend" meant that she got to watch that "friend" get banned from being in the club if she was there.

Member #4558
05-12-09, 21:14
And it is unfortunate that these knuckleheads actions will probably bring heat down on every club in the area at some point in time. I'm sure the local officials will apply a 'guilt by association' ideal to all of the clubs. If one has been doing it, they all must have.

Peter Rammer
05-13-09, 10:02
And it is unfortunate that these knuckleheads actions will probably bring heat down on every club in the area at some point in time. I'm sure the local officials will apply a 'guilt by association' ideal to all of the clubs. If one has been doing it, they all must have.Released on the methods they employed. Kenyatta J. Cornelous was apparently the ringleader with the assistance of the others. Worked very similar to methods used by old school pimps. Find someone down on their luck in a bus/train station and 'befriend' them? It all goes seriously downhill from there very rapidly! Don't know exactly what role Lacy played? But often someone like her will be employed in the hunt for newbies to 'break the ice' and show how nice the pimp is. New lady accepts the help/ job offer, etc. And she's trapped. Kenyatta also has a little history in both Chicago and Gary where he may have learned his trade?

You are 100% right about the guilt by association. Look for more undercover po po activity-it likely already started-in every club? Plus the sheriff is ALWAYS looking for more money in his budget and to justify his position! He cracked this one, so give him more money and he'll solve even more crime!

SgtMajor
05-13-09, 16:43
The entire case at this point is based on the word of a dancer/alleged victim regarding ten days in February 2009. The case against Kenyatta is nonetheless strong. He took possession of all of the money from all of the girls in the house and therefore derived material support from prostitution, whether or not it was "forced. " He is now hiding the money (the fruits of the crime) and for now has sought a free lawyer by claiming indigency. He has not made bail as of yet. Clearly, he has stolen from the girls.

On the other hand, Corinna Shaffer, who was supposed to be Kenyatta's girlfriend from their days in Illinois, worked 6 days a week at Vegas Showgirls from 3:00 pm to 2:00 am and did the same things Kenyatta is accused of forcing others to do. Corinna thought Kenyatta was saving the money to buy a house for them to live in. Previous to her current arrest, Corinna was charged with soliciting prostitution in the club and is being defended by a lawyer paid for by the club. See the conflict of interest? That lawyer is not defending Corinna against the current set of charges. The Public Defender is defending all four defendants for the May 10 charges. It has a major conflict of interest since Corinna is both victim and potential victimizer (by being the confidence girl and playing the role of Kenyatta's girlfriend).

The nature of the relationship between Kenyatta and Corinna lies at the heart of this case. Apparently, both understood each other to be engaged in infidelity to further the goals of the enterprise. Corinna made money for Kenyatta by having sex with others. Kenyatta kept the enterprise afloat by raping would be tattletails and receiving oral sex from girls who failed to make enough money. Corinna may decide to roll over on Kenyatta or the Club or both if she has come to the reality that she was being used by Kenyatta. Odds are she will not roll over because of whatever cracks in her personality allowed herself to be attracted to a thug like Kenyatta in the first place. Corinna has got to realize that the white picket fenced home will not happen with Kenyatta. He deserves little mercy unless he set up trust funds for his girls in which case he is also guilty of tax evasion. What a mess!

Clinton Bush
05-13-09, 18:32
The entire case at this point is based on the word of a dancer/alleged victim regarding ten days in February 2009. The case against Kenyatta is nonetheless strong. He took possession of all of the money from all of the girls in the house and therefore derived material support from prostitution, whether or not it was "forced. " He is now hiding the money (the fruits of the crime) and for now has sought a free lawyer by claiming indigency. He has not made bail as of yet. Clearly, he has stolen from the girls.

On the other hand, Corinna Shaffer, who was supposed to be Kenyatta's girlfriend from their days in Illinois, worked 6 days a week at Vegas Showgirls from 3:00 pm to 2:00 am and did the same things Kenyatta is accused of forcing others to do. Corinna thought Kenyatta was saving the money to buy a house for them to live in. Previous to her current arrest, Corinna was charged with soliciting prostitution in the club and is being defended by a lawyer paid for by the club. See the conflict of interest? That lawyer is not defending Corinna against the current set of charges. The Public Defender is defending all four defendants for the May 10 charges. It has a major conflict of interest since Corinna is both victim and potential victimizer (by being the confidence girl and playing the role of Kenyatta's girlfriend).

The nature of the relationship between Kenyatta and Corinna lies at the heart of this case. Apparently, both understood each other to be engaged in infidelity to further the goals of the enterprise. Corinna made money for Kenyatta by having sex with others. Kenyatta kept the enterprise afloat by raping would be tattletails and receiving oral sex from girls who failed to make enough money. Corinna may decide to roll over on Kenyatta or the Club or both if she has come to the reality that she was being used by Kenyatta. Odds are she will not roll over because of whatever cracks in her personality allowed herself to be attracted to a thug like Kenyatta in the first place. Corinna has got to realize that the white picket fenced home will not happen with Kenyatta. He deserves little mercy unless he set up trust funds for his girls in which case he is also guilty of tax evasion. What a mess!

Damn, we got some brainy mongers here. I am sure Kenyatta wasn't saving anything for the girls. He's just pimpin a HO like his Daddy did and his Daddy's Daddy did. It's a family tradition and it's in the blood.

R Consultant
05-13-09, 21:20
I actually want to know which one of these guys is really an Attorney or Judge with a mongering hobby?

You just know there is someone in the mix with that occupation. I'm willing to bet we even got a few LE that partake. Heck we all need some TLC once in awhile.

Happy Hunting..

Peter Rammer
05-14-09, 08:16
I actually want to know which one of these guys is really an Attorney or Judge with a mongering hobby?

You just know there is someone in the mix with that occupation. I'm willing to bet we even got a few LE that partake. Heck we all need some TLC once in awhile.

Happy Hunting.I actually know a guy who was a NYC cop, then attorney and, finally, a NY State Legislator! As for his possibly being a monger, I plead the 5th or I fail to recollect! LOL!

Still I'd have to say my favorite mongers have always been flashy plumbers! Even Nixon used them for Watergate surveillance! LOL!

I will warn you though! Beware of straight lookin', short-haired dudes who play Deep Purple's 'Maybe I'm A LEO' continuously on their vintage 8 track player! If you spot a Dunkin' Donuts box in their vehicle, they're po's! Probably just out mongering though!

SgtMajor
05-14-09, 12:28
Corinna bonded out but Kenyatta has not.

Things could get interesting.

Peter Rammer
05-15-09, 09:59
Corinna bonded out but Kenyatta has not.

Things could get interesting.Her out? Maybe she's already turned on her daddy?

The 3 men arrested are all still incarcerated with substantial bonds. Colin Dyer also has an ICE hold and will likely be deported someday?

Peter Rammer
05-15-09, 18:43
Her out? Maybe she's already turned on her daddy?

The 3 men arrested are all still incarcerated with substantial bonds. Colin Dyer also has an ICE hold and will likely be deported someday?With 2 additional charges and is back at the steelbar hotel. Just a few hours ago she was rearrested. Guess they found another talking victim?

Tucker40
05-17-09, 08:05
With 2 additional charges and is back at the steelbar hotel. Just a few hours ago she was rearrested. Guess they found another talking victim?

... on Saturday night. Our resident retired attorneys have a significantly better handle on what that means for the case than I.

Sawsy
05-18-09, 09:15
One thing I noticed in an article over the weekend about the Vegas situation. The arrest came out of a "Human Trafficking Task Force" that receives a grant to do their work. They initially had busted some Latino brothels which may or may not have been importing girls to service the guys who work picking crops at the farms in the area.

Now, in my opinion, it looks as if they are looking for a justification to keep the task force going, and so are defining what some might regard as good old fashioned pimping, to target some new criminals. Don't get me wrong, pimping is deplorable, and society should look to legalize to minimize the effects and influence of these cockroaches, but I think it's a stretch from that to trafficking.

Now of course they'll be looking for more instances so that they can continue to get their grants. It's a sexy, spicy topic and probably helps sell ads and newspapers and possibly give some politico a more interesting stump speech.

Member #4558
05-18-09, 17:45
... on Saturday night. Our resident retired attorneys have a significantly better handle on what that means for the case than I.

Surety Bond is James Bond's younger brother...

I think all that means is that she was bonded out by a bail bondsman. So if she skips or fails to appear, then Dog the Bounty Hunter will be on her trail.

Tucker40
05-21-09, 23:16
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/may/21/211420/charges-dropped-against-2-women-trafficking-case/

Hope that works, not much on posting links.

Earlier link didn't have either named. Now they name the dancer, aka Lacey and Nadia.

Should be interesting to see where this leads...

SgtMajor
05-22-09, 09:52
Nadia, Corinna and Trinity were all housed at Kenyatta's waterfront paradise.

Trinity is also not guilty.

Tucker40
05-22-09, 23:15
Nadia, Corinna and Trinity were all housed at Kenyatta's waterfront paradise.

Trinity is also not guilty.

I think she pleaded no contest and adjudication was withheld. I could have misread, I was late for work. Don't know why she wasn't included in the story other than incomplete reporting.

Knight Cock
05-23-09, 01:50
I checked this place out last week. and I have to say very nice place. Behind the curtain private dance 30 dollars. I tried two girls and both gave me way more then I expected. for nothing extra then the cost of the dance.

I will be back.

Jnsmcd
05-25-09, 23:48
After working all day I decided to hit a few spots in Pinellas. I started off at Baby Dolls South and had a few lap da\nces. I like this place because the dances are so cheap. There doesn't seem to be extras here but it is a good place to warm up because the dances are only $10.

I then went to Bottoms Up for a curtain dance. Found a cute little girl and after the door fee to the private area things went according to my plan behind the curtain.

FYI, when I approached the door at Bottoms Up I was asked for ID and then patted down for "SECURITY" reasons.

Jnsmcd
06-02-09, 19:28
I had a few hours to kill on Monday so I stopped in at Baby Dolls South (Ulmerton and US 19) and had a few of the $10.00 dances. There were surprisingly some good looking girls there (not Mons quality, but decent enough). This place servess as a good warm up for less money. I have never tried to do takeout but it may be possible.

After Baby Dolls I went to the Bottoms Up for a curtain dance. After sitting there for a while I spotted a girl I thought was cute. Once again the curtain dance didn't fail me. By far the best place. You pay the door fee and then $20. per song and nothing else!

Just to put a time frame on it I was at Baby Dolls in the mid to late afternoon and then Bottoms up around 4:30 pm.

Be safe and have fun!

Ashley Luv
06-02-09, 20:11
I know that Mermaids is a great place especially on a Fri. and Sat. night is a good place to go. I don't work there but frequent regularly. You just have to find the right girl. It is a bikini bar but they do champange rooms.

Happy Hunting.

Eye Myt
06-03-09, 10:08
I had a few hours to kill on Monday so I stopped in at Baby Dolls South (Ulmerton and US 19) and had a few of the $10.00 dances. There were surprisingly some good looking girls there (not Mons quality, but decent enough). This place servess as a good warm up for less money. I have never tried to do takeout but it may be possible.

After Baby Dolls I went to the Bottoms Up for a curtain dance. After sitting there for a while I spotted a girl I thought was cute. Once again the curtain dance didn't fail me. By far the best place. You pay the door fee and then $20. per song and nothing else!

Just to put a time frame on it I was at Baby Dolls in the mid to late afternoon and then Bottoms up around 4:30 pm.

Be safe and have fun!

lets see...a song lasts 5 minutes, thats 12x20= 240 per hour for some grinding, plus 20 door fee= 260!

I guess if your a "one song guy" thats not too bad.

El Pito Loco
06-03-09, 11:54
I know that Mermaids is a great place especially on a Fri. and Sat. night is a good place to go. I don't work there but frequent regularly. You just have to find the right girl. It is a bikini bar but they do champange rooms.

Happy Hunting.

Haven't you heard that from Chris Rock? lol. BTW i am a your fan Ashley and hope to meet you soon.

EPL

Jnsmcd
06-03-09, 16:06
lets see...a song lasts 5 minutes, thats 12x20= 240 per hour for some grinding, plus 20 door fee= 260!

I guess if your a "one song guy" thats not too bad.

Not a 1 song guy, but for 3 or four songs it still a good deal for Full Service. That's my opinion.

John in Tampa
06-04-09, 00:51
One thing I noticed in an article over the weekend about the Vegas situation. The arrest came out of a "Human Trafficking Task Force" that receives a grant to do their work...
That is a good observation. I travel for a living and it is the same in most major cities now. Most of the MPs that are being closed by LE involve some claim about "Human Trafficking Task Force". In the northwest and midwest it is usually oriental women that are considered the "victims" and Mexican women in the south. But your observation is right on! "Human Trafficking" is being claimed as the reason for the clamp down across the entire US.

JT

Aesder
06-04-09, 02:57
What is a curtain dance?

Jnsmcd
06-04-09, 11:00
What is a curtain dance?

A private dance area where you and the dancer are behind a curtain with privacy.

Door fee is $10.00

Hungarian Hunk
06-07-09, 20:46
I have noticed Fantasy Nude on 19 has closed down. On saturday I was driving by and the sign was being removed. Everytime I drove by there when it was opened nobody was there hardly. I walked in there once and the place was a dump both inside and in the parking lot where there were meteoroid sized potholes. The owner was a drunk asshole who yelled at the customers the time I was there due nobody tipping the dancers onstage. The girls by the way looked like they were all on crack. I guess with all the other clubs within a few miles of Fantasy Nude doing well the place was going to close eventually

Peter Rammer
06-08-09, 08:27
That is a good observation. I travel for a living and it is the same in most major cities now. Most of the MPs that are being closed by LE involve some claim about "Human Trafficking Task Force". In the northwest and midwest it is usually oriental women that are considered the "victims" and Mexican women in the south. But your observation is right on! "Human Trafficking" is being claimed as the reason for the clamp down across the entire US.

JTIn the news yet, but it looks like another arrest? Yesterday afternoon a guy was extradited from Georgia to the steelbar hotel. Roosevelt Jxxx Wxxx is his name and he's got a $100k bond. Anybody hear anything?

R Consultant
06-09-09, 07:21
That place is a dive with ugly women. I have been in there twice and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I would go to Diamond Dolls as take out service is available.

Happy Hunting..

I have noticed Fantasy Nude on 19 has closed down. On saturday I was driving by and the sign was being removed. Everytime I drove by there when it was opened nobody was there hardly. I walked in there once and the place was a dump both inside and in the parking lot where there were meteoroid sized potholes. The owner was a drunk asshole who yelled at the customers the time I was there due nobody tipping the dancers onstage. The girls by the way looked like they were all on crack. I guess with all the other clubs within a few miles of Fantasy Nude doing well the place was going to close eventually

Jackmeoff
06-11-09, 18:51
Stopped by Tina's last week or so. Looks like hard times have hit there. Quality of dancers is down from there already low standard. Bartender was out of almost everything. If you've never been its worth a stop just to say you did it. Laid back is an understatement. If you like ugly, its THE place to be.

That place is a dive with ugly women. I have been in there twice and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I would go to Diamond Dolls as take out service is available.

Happy Hunting..

Hungarian Hunk
06-11-09, 23:21
I have now noticed that what used to be Fantasy Nude is being painted over and is now being called Angels. I wonder if there are new owners and maybe they can fix the place up a little better both inside and outside.

R Consultant
06-12-09, 11:50
The strip club Bottoms Up on 66st is really under the radar. A buddy of mine told me he has been there 5 times in the last 2 weeks. If you take a girl to get some lap dances, you can get whatever you want.

Seems like they are trying to keep it on the down low so the cops don't figure out they are having a field day with some prostituting dancers.

Happy Hunting

Knight Cock
06-21-09, 17:56
Stopped in Saturday early and wow. Got in the back and dancer just did what she wanted. Only cost 20 per song and she didn't ask for anymore. Lost track of songs. Think she did to. I handed her 60 and she said thank you.

Legalize it
06-26-09, 19:52
Does anyone know any clubs where I can find Asian strippers?

Jnsmcd
06-27-09, 09:00
Does anyone know any clubs where I can find Asian strippers?

Bottoms Up on 66th Street has a few asian srtrippers as well as a lot of African American talent. Night shift would b the best.

R Consultant
06-28-09, 08:10
If you go on Thursday you will see the most activity. Just blend in or you will be asked to leave if they think your LE.

Alot of things go on in there and you will be amazed at the smell of weed everywhere.

Happy Hunting..

Bottoms Up on 66th Street has a few asian srtrippers as well as a lot of African American talent. Night shift would b the best.

Dinosluck
06-28-09, 13:27
Stopped by about 10:30 - 11 PM; $5 admission, 2 black girls on stage dancing to rap/hip hop/disco mix. 2 other girls by the bar, and another occupied with a patron on a bar stool. Total of five patrons,the Dino included. Girls were 5-6 and kind of cold even when well tipped.

Wouldn't recommend stopping there.

Vaginas999
06-29-09, 20:50
Just curious if anyone has ever had any really good times in the vip or champagne room at OZ on Ulmerton and 19 north. I have been there and is it worth the money. Went to the bottoms down again and had fun the curtain area once again. Too high profile there watch yourselves.

Vaginas999 OUT

Malepig
06-30-09, 08:40
Yes I know it was a mistake but finished with a BSW and still feeling froggy. I went to Tina's as it is cheap beer. Anyway one of the chica's came up to me and asked about the "champagne room". I knew it would probably be a mistake but what the hell. I was blunt about no upselling and she said it would be worth it. She wanted $150 settled for $140. The room also comes with 2 free drinks. So I did the one for me and one for her. We get back behind the curtain and there was a clear sign "no nudity, no sex". In hindsight it may have been a good thing. She kept saying it would be worth it. She started with a massage on my back. Then a very poor lap dance. She then says "I know what you want" She took a scarf and tied my hands behind my back. I was thinking "About time" but then she had me turn over and started to spank me! Then a couple more shoddy lap dances and the 1/2 hour was done. So I took one for the team and can say it was the most unusual room experience I had. She then said about me coming back so I lied and said sure. She then said the second time is much better than the first. It was so stupid it was funny! Another reason why to visit what has to be the worst Strip club in the US.

Peter Rammer
06-30-09, 08:59
Yes I know it was a mistake but finished with a BSW and still feeling froggy. I went to Tina's as it is cheap beer. Anyway one of the chica's came up to me and asked about the "champagne room". I knew it would probably be a mistake but what the hell. I was blunt about no upselling and she said it would be worth it. She wanted $150 settled for $140. The room also comes with 2 free drinks. So I did the one for me and one for her. We get back behind the curtain and there was a clear sign "no nudity, no sex". In hindsight it may have been a good thing. She kept saying it would be worth it. She started with a massage on my back. Then a very poor lap dance. She then says "I know what you want" She took a scarf and tied my hands behind my back. I was thinking "About time" but then she had me turn over and started to spank me! Then a couple more shoddy lap dances and the 1/2 hour was done. So I took one for the team and can say it was the most unusual room experience I had. She then said about me coming back so I lied and said sure. She then said the second time is much better than the first. It was so stupid it was funny! Another reason why to visit what has to be the worst Strip club in the US.Your next strip club visit has to be better than this one? ! Often, during my 34th street mongering, I'm tempted to stop in that hell hole! Looks like I won't be doing that anytime soon! I knew a girl who danced there a couple of years ago. She lasted a whole week, and told me the place was a sh*thole. Thanks for confirming her intel!

Eye Myt
06-30-09, 09:34
Yes I know it was a mistake but finished with a BSW and still feeling froggy. I went to Tina's as it is cheap beer. Anyway one of the chica's came up to me and asked about the "champagne room". I knew it would probably be a mistake but what the hell. I was blunt about no upselling and she said it would be worth it. She wanted $150 settled for $140. The room also comes with 2 free drinks. So I did the one for me and one for her. We get back behind the curtain and there was a clear sign "no nudity, no sex". In hindsight it may have been a good thing. She kept saying it would be worth it. She started with a massage on my back. Then a very poor lap dance. She then says "I know what you want" She took a scarf and tied my hands behind my back. I was thinking "About time" but then she had me turn over and started to spank me! Then a couple more shoddy lap dances and the 1/2 hour was done. So I took one for the team and can say it was the most unusual room experience I had. She then said about me coming back so I lied and said sure. She then said the second time is much better than the first. It was so stupid it was funny! Another reason why to visit what has to be the worst Strip club in the US.

When Tina's was "executive lounge" in the 80's and 90's, it still was hard to get much action in there, but I do remember sitting in the upper level behind the stage with Chocolate Doris's big booty up in my face and her beating me off for all she was worth. She would cum in her bikini bottom and you could see a big wet spot at the "Y"

Also, When Dianne owned the place, it was common to sit on the upper level and pass a joint around with all the dancers and patrons, while getting a good hand job. Never much LEO attention as I remember, in fact, I think an off duty cop did the security in the evening. I took several gals home after closing time from the old place, but my memory is a blur as to what happened.

Oh well, enough off "memory lane" Thanks for taking one for the team, but most of us oldtimers have already learned our lesson.

R Consultant
07-01-09, 09:03
MP, I choked laughing on my coffee. I couldn't even imagine some biatchh bending me over and whipping my ass candy apple red. Now on the other hand I am known to redden a few females asses in my time.

I think back in the day I had alot better luck than that. Those rooms at Blakes are filled with d-boys and ho's even today. Next time take a stroll out back and you could find yourself an 8-second ride.

Happy Hunting..

BladeRunner007
07-03-09, 02:56
Went there Thursday evening and it was PACKED (might be because tomorrow is a holiday). There were more non-working women in this club than any other club I have seen (some black, asian, white).

There must have been about 20 black girls, 2 mixed, 1 blonde (Rating: 7), 1 brunette (Rating: 8) and 1 black midget. Err. I mean little person?

All the decent girls were busy trying to get the spenders. A girl with good moves but a man-ish face tried to dance but I didn't/couldn't bite.

Beer was at a decent price compared to some other clubs but the overall experience sucked.

Might check it out later when it is not so crowded and the girls actually try to make some money.

If you go on Thursday you will see the most activity. Just blend in or you will be asked to leave if they think your LE.

Alot of things go on in there and you will be amazed at the smell of weed everywhere.

Happy Hunting..

R Consultant
07-03-09, 04:01
I just know Thursday is when you find alot of ladies. I guess it is time to shoot up on Friday and see what is going on. Backroom activity is very possible with these ladies

Better luck next time.

Happy Hunting..

Went there Thursday evening and it was PACKED (might be because tomorrow is a holiday). There were more non-working women in this club than any other club I have seen (some black, asian, white).

There must have been about 20 black girls, 2 mixed, 1 blonde (Rating: 7), 1 brunette (Rating: 8) and 1 black midget. Err. I mean little person?

All the decent girls were busy trying to get the spenders. A girl with good moves but a man-ish face tried to dance but I didn't/couldn't bite.

Beer was at a decent price compared to some other clubs but the overall experience sucked.

Might check it out later when it is not so crowded and the girls actually try to make some money.

Jnsmcd
07-16-09, 14:47
Went out Monday and cruised the bars. I started off at Baby Dolls South which was pretty good, Dancer quality has gotten better over the past few months. I am meeting a lot of dancers who just a few weeks ago had regular jobs but got laid off recently so they decided to strip. Not much to really report on Baby Dolls. Take out is possioble but you would have to build the relationship with several visits first.

From there I went to OZ, this was pretty uneventful and the one dance I did get was pretty lackluster and unenthusiastic. I didn't stay very long.

I went to the new nude club called "Angels". The place looks pretty good since the remodel but still no extras. Quality of dancers was good but door fee of $16.00 and first drink fee of $6.00 is pretty steep. I probably won't go back for a while. Maybe they will lower the prices since the place was virtually dead.

Not much else to pass along. Anyone have any recent info on Vegas?

Lily White
07-19-09, 21:00
I went to the new nude club called "Angels". The place looks pretty good since the remodel but still no extras. Quality of dancers was good but door fee of $16.00 and first drink fee of $6.00 is pretty steep. I probably won't go back for a while. Maybe they will lower the prices since the place was virtually dead.My neighbor just started working there. She said it was completely dead, there were maybe three guys in there all night. The prices seem steep but I bet a smart guy would work the emptiness of the club to his favor by negotiating with the desperate dancers.

Seriously, she only made 12 dollars the other night. And she's pretty, too. Got that "bad girl in high school" look. Tight body. Not my thing, but I'm just saying.

Knight Cock
07-31-09, 21:20
If your looking for a good time and not pay much extra if anything. Atlantis hot little young dancer, goes by megan. Redish brown hair, killer body. Get a dance in the rooms with the curtain well worth the time and money.

Seffner Monger
08-03-09, 09:43
Hung out on Saturday evening for a bit. Worth a trip. Senior members PM me for details.

Vaginas999
08-10-09, 11:47
If your looking for a good time and not pay much extra if anything. Atlantis hot little young dancer, goes by megan. Redish brown hair, killer body. Get a dance in the rooms with the curtain well worth the time and money.Any more details? I have never been in that club out on St pete beach. Do they have a VIP room or just non private stalls? How much would I have to spend on this chick to fuck her? Did you happen to catch which days she worked there? Thanks in advance.

R Consultant
08-11-09, 16:09
Most of the ho's I have met have take out service available. One they realize you want to spend some coin and want real time relief.

They all have a price you just have to find out which number they are looking for that you can agree on.

Happy Hunting..

LBB

Sir Eptishes
08-20-09, 09:04
Most of the ho's I have met have take out service available. One they realize you want to spend some coin and want real time relief.

They all have a price you just have to find out which number they are looking for that you can agree on.

Happy Hunting..

LBBYou're not leo take out is often available?? Some of our finer street treats got their start at the strip joints. Sara H. (one of my all time favorites) began
her entertainment career at OZ!! She was a wonderful take out dish back then!

Tucker40
08-22-09, 21:54
On the way south from Tampa I decided to take a detour through Pinellas County and try a new place. Flipped a coin between Bottom's Up and Atlantis and wound up at Atlantis @6:15 p.m. Once I got used to the dark bar inside and unusual practice of having a guy shilling for tips in the bathroom on day shift (ah well, no cover), I settled in. Day shift decidedly mid-30s to mid-40s, with one or two late 20s mixed in. The best/youngest talent was clearly taken, nursing drinks with customers.

Dancers were friendly, two or three greeted me as an "old friend" -- mistaken identity but happily settled with a kiss and a promise to check back. One girl, just leaving for the night (a promising milfy blonde) just stopped to offer a kiss on the cheek as she left. Shift change must be about 7 because younger dancers trickled in. Thought about two fairly overt day shift dancers, Gina with a nice body but likely mid 40s and Rebecca, a little more cushion but mid-30s and decidedly more friendly. Gina hung at the bar and Rebecca went back with a previous customer.

After a couple of songs Rebecca got back, settled in my lap and we chatted -- then straddled me as we continued to talk. Gina checked in to say hi and noted that I'd met Rebecca. While I saw the stage talent improve, I figured Rebecca was fun company and took her back.

Very surprised at the level of two-way contact as she was very handy, enjoyed kissing, etc. Opted for several dances in the regular $20 per song area. Wasn't in the mood for the $80/15 min champagne room. She claimed the club takes half of that and she just has to tip out from regular dances -- flashed me, offered the the option to squeeze down low and said "there, you basically just had a champagne room."

I suspect other day girls are equally higher mileage.

Can't vouch for the mileage of the night girls -- some of whom are Ybor night shift level talent -- but I'd like to return to find out.

Club is clearly in an import mode on talent. On my way out, I noticed two young spinners, one blond and one black girl filling out job applications and overheard the bouncers talk about how the club had just hired a couple new girls the night before.

I may have to check out Bottom's Up too, before returning to Ybor.

Trojanowl
08-27-09, 12:39
When it was the executive lounge years ago you might have gotten some better luck. I know some of the older generation will remember what it was called before that.It was called "The Office". The girls had to remain dressed (pasties & bikini bottoms). Grinding to completion and some nice fondling was available, though you were not supposed to touch anything covered by clothes. I heard many stories of after-hours availability, though.

That was then.

Eye Myt
08-28-09, 09:44
It was called "The Office". The girls had to remain dressed (pasties & bikini bottoms). Grinding to completion and some nice fondling was available, though you were not supposed to touch anything covered by clothes. I heard many stories of after-hours availability, though.

That was then.

The old Stockmarket was in the building that is now Moseleys. The owner then moved to present location and changed name to Office. I was a regular back then and got "King" treatment. It was great.

Cableguy01
10-04-09, 09:29
Went by there Friday evening figuring I could blend in with the crowd and check things out. They definitely have a lot of hot young dancers working there. But is it really worth it? The private dance area was clearly visible when you came in from the "sports bar" next door. Its been mentioned take out is available after a few visits....anyone know who with? I noticed a lot of the girls were hanging out in the other bar with some of the guys tho the "guys" all looked like DB's that were getting a break from their room over at the Palm Aire.

I would be willing to invest a few visits if it meant getting a couple of those young hotties out of there. Any thoughts?

Also anyone been to Vegas lately? I havent been there since before the human trafficking charges were brought up against a couple of my favorite dancers there.

Be Safe!
Cableguy

Jnsmcd
10-04-09, 13:12
I still frequent Baby Dolls because of the price of the dances. Don'tbe put off too much about the dance area. You still get good service there.

I have had luck establishing a relationship with several dancers over a few drinks and then you can figure out your take out. They are all starving in this recession too and are willing to make some extra money. This won't happen in one night, try going several times and dancing with the same girl

Hungarian Hunk
10-07-09, 08:29
I still frequent Baby Dolls because of the price of the dances. Don'tbe put off too much about the dance area. You still get good service there.

I have had luck establishing a relationship with several dancers over a few drinks and then you can figure out your take out. They are all starving in this recession too and are willing to make some extra money. This won't happen in one night, try going several times and dancing with the same girlThere was a redhead with glasses who worked there who was willing to give out her digits but on my next trip back was told she had been fired.

Phatassluva
10-08-09, 17:56
Fellas, I'm in the St. Pete area for a few days. I'm in to black women with nice PHAT BUBBLE ASSES (not fat girls though). Can you guys point me in the right direction. I've looked through the reviews and from what I can tell it seems like Bottoms Up may be the place for me. However, I've only had about 20min of free time so I may be missing something. What do you guys think?

Thx

Loafer Boat
10-09-09, 06:49
Fellas, I'm in the St. Pete area for a few days. I'm in to black women with nice PHAT BUBBLE ASSES (not fat girls though). Can you guys point me in the right direction. I've looked through the reviews and from what I can tell it seems like Bottoms Up may be the place for me. However, I've only had about 20min of free time so I may be missing something. What do you guys think?

Thx
If you have time, cross the bridge and go to Simone's in Tampa

Jnsmcd
10-09-09, 11:05
If you have time, cross the bridge and go to Simone's in Tampa

Try Bottoms up, 66th Strret N and around 90thAve in Pinellas Park.

Seffner Monger
10-09-09, 11:29
Agree. Bottoms Up is good.

Phatassluva
10-10-09, 16:10
Thanks for the help fellas. I went by there last night and it was what I was looking for. I only wish I had done some research on their hours. I got there at about 1:15am and they close at 2am. They had about 20 Black chicks in there w/nice asses and few with BIG PHAT ASSES. I only got 2 dances in the back behind the curtain. Not much milage but it was cool. I paid the girl $30 for the 2 songs and $20 to the security to get in the back. I'm sure I propably over paid both but I was in a rush and didn't have time to really do much negotiating. Plus I'm sure they knew I was an outta towner so they prob took advantage of that. All in all good night esp given my time constraints. If Bottoms Up is a good representation of Black strip clubs in the St. Pete/Tampa area, then they def have a ways to go to catch up with the Miami on the strip club front for the type of girls I like atleast, but it's not bad either.

Thx for the help fellas.

Sawsy
10-12-09, 08:30
Read in the St Pete Times this morning that someone got himself shot in the leg there last night (http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/man-shot-outside-pinellas-park-strip-club/1043354).

Trojanowl
10-12-09, 09:21
Read in the St Pete Times this morning that someone got himself shot in the leg there last night (http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/man-shot-outside-pinellas-park-strip-club/1043354).I thought Plaxico was in jail!

Mike Wazowski
10-12-09, 11:52
Thanks for the help fellas. I went by there last night and it was what I was looking for. I only wish I had done some research on their hours. I got there at about 1:15am and they close at 2am. They had about 20 Black chicks in there w/nice asses and few with BIG PHAT ASSES. I only got 2 dances in the back behind the curtain. Not much milage but it was cool. I paid the girl $30 for the 2 songs and $20 to the security to get in the back. I'm sure I propably over paid both but I was in a rush and didn't have time to really do much negotiating. Plus I'm sure they knew I was an outta towner so they prob took advantage of that. All in all good night esp given my time constraints. If Bottoms Up is a good representation of Black strip clubs in the St. Pete/Tampa area, then they def have a ways to go to catch up with the Miami on the strip club front for the type of girls I like atleast, but it's not bad either.

Thx for the help fellas.

I've never been there. I'm not into black girls. No offense to those that are I just don't have an attraction.

However, based on other Pinellas strip clubs I'd say you over paid the security by $10 to $15. Most charge $5 to get into the regular private dance areas IF they charge at all. Although more and more seem to be getting into this stupid-assed practice.

The girl, on the other hand, you UNDER paid by at least $10. $20 a song is the going rate at most places. The ones that are helping to price the industry out of existance are letting the girls charge $25 and $30 a song.

Dark Traveler
10-22-09, 13:52

Thx for the help fellas.Going in after 4 or 5 in the afternoon is more dangerous and is really hit or miss. If you are not part of the regular crowd the girls will not play ball.

Go in about 2 Sunday through Thursday and there are several girls who will give you FS for $ in the back. You pay .1 for the curtain and there is usually no monitoring of time. tip the girls .9 for BBBJ and CFS. If you stop in a few times a week the price can go down.

I have been at this place 1:30am sunday mornign (sat night) and got BBBJ for $.60 total. I havent had any trouble here but I have seen a couple fights. I just wouldnt recommend it plus there is less action and more competition.

The girls who are offering will typically come sit by you and feel you manhood. Sometimes you just have to ask what all you can get behind the curtain. Your first time in dont put up too much of a fight or you will find yourself sitting alone for 2 hours while the girls hang with the regulars.

Chriz Smith
10-30-09, 16:03
Went to Vegas and had fun with a very hot girl. She goes by the name of "Star" . She is a dark hair beauty about 100lb with nice huge natural boobs. Not sure if anything was on the menu but would love to hear if anyone has had any luck.

Akimbo G18
10-30-09, 21:47
Went to Vegas and had fun with a very hot girl. She goes by the name of "Star" . She is a dark hair beauty about 100lb with nice huge natural boobs. Not sure if anything was on the menu but would love to hear if anyone has had any luck.Was at Vegas last week, and got FS from this black girl, think her name was nadia or something like that. she was pretty tall, huge fake boobs and very fit, i thought she was very hot. $.65 for everything and got a free drink. would defiantly go back.

Tucker40
10-31-09, 19:22
Was at Vegas last week, and got FS from this black girl, think her name was nadia or something like that. she was pretty tall, huge fake boobs and very fit, i thought she was very hot. $.65 for everything and got a free drink. would defiantly go back.

Was that $.65 plus VIP fee?

Akimbo G18
11-01-09, 01:17
Was that $.65 plus VIP fee?No 165 was the vip fee no fee on her part. But I'm sure she got a cut on that.

Legalize it
11-02-09, 22:57
A tall, hot, black girl with huge fake boobs, sounds like Natasha to me. You can't miss her.

Was at Vegas last week, and got FS from this black girl, think her name was nadia or something like that. she was pretty tall, huge fake boobs and very fit, i thought she was very hot. $.65 for everything and got a free drink. would defiantly go back.

Akimbo G18
11-03-09, 01:39
A tall, hot, black girl with huge fake boobs, sounds like Natasha to me. You can't miss her.Yeah I'm sorry it was Natasha, I knew it was na something. I was having too good of a time to remember it. Seniors, is most girls in that place party like this?

Or did I just got lucky? Because I was back in there last week and tried my luck with this older blonde (not old old, maybe 30) with really pretty face, and I didn't walk out as happy. Wasn't a bad dance at all but no where near what Natasha had to offer.

Dark Traveler
11-07-09, 09:09
I got digits from a couple black strippers at Bottoms Up. They will drop in the club to give me whatever I want behind the curtain with an hours notice. They also have offered outcall but I am content with our current arragement.

The best times of late to drop in seem to be weekdays between 4 and 7pm if you are looking for FS in the back.

I will follow up on the tip regarding Natasha at Vegas. Thanks for the update.

Law Dawg
11-18-09, 15:59
Had a good time there before my game, girls are hot at least early evening and beers fairly cheep.

Had a few lap dances from hot short girl Jana? Private dance area not that private but good contact for $10 dollar dances

Hungarian Hunk
12-15-09, 09:28
Stopped by Baby Dolls the other day. Got there before they jacked up the prices on drinks. Got a few dances from Angel (her stage name at least). ended up having a nice conversation even got her digits and gave her a ride home since her car was not working due to an accident.

Satch Boogie
12-27-09, 16:36

I can verify this girl. Saw her last night. Lots of fun.

MikeInBrazil
12-27-09, 17:53
In town for the holidays so I decided to sneak awhile for a lil stripclub venture. Started off at Bottoms Up, even though I'm not huge into black chics I figured if they gave great mileage I wouldn't mind. I guess I got there too early because there was only 1 dancer there and she wasn't really my cup of tea.

Second place I visited was Atlantis, it was much better then Bottoms but the lapdance area seemed too out in the open for me. Not too much talent there either. I would say there was about 5 or 7 girls working. Didn't get any dances here either.

Last stop was prolly the craziest. I went to Baby Dolls, this place is actually pretty cool. Cheap ass lapdances, the only problem was it seemed like it was too ghetto. Not black ghetto but spanish ghetto. While I was getting a lapdance from this tall white chic a fight broke out. Turns out one of the female dancers got hit with a bottle from some dude. I hear there is lots of drama at this place, the girl I was getting a dance from said there is always fights happening. I ended up getting dances from 4 different girls, all good mileage but not great. No kissing, fingering or jerking going on! Damn I shoulda just drove to Ybor Strip!

Mike Wazowski
12-28-09, 03:13

Second place I visited was Atlantis, it was much better then Bottoms but the lapdance area seemed too out in the open for me. Not too much talent there either. I would say there was about 5 or 7 girls working. Didn't get any dances here either.

Last stop was prolly the craziest. I went to Baby Dolls, this place is actually pretty cool. Cheap ass lapdances, the only problem was it seemed like it was too ghetto. Not black ghetto but spanish ghetto. While I was getting a lapdance from this tall white chic a fight broke out. Turns out one of the female dancers got hit with a bottle from some dude. I hear there is lots of drama at this place, the girl I was getting a dance from said there is always fights happening. I ended up getting dances from 4 different girls, all good mileage but not great. No kissing, fingering or jerking going on! Damn I shoulda just drove to Ybor Strip!

The key to Atlantis is going into the Champagne Room or VIP Room, which ever they call their "away from prying eyes" dance area. Most of the girls there are more than willing to give a good "dance," so to speak, in the Champagne Room.

Baby Dolls has always been the low-rent club in Pinellas, going back to when Bill Ward was still alive and running it on Gulf to Bay. His kids, after his death, have dragged it down even further in its new location. Only plus is you'll always find new to the business, naive girls who can, sometimes, be talked into off site extras - often for no money, a very low-ball amount or a small gift. The small gift is usually available in tiny little plastic ziplock bags for about fifty bucks or so.

Jnsmcd
12-28-09, 12:26
I have often found that if you go to Baby Dolls during the early evening or day shift there are more attractive girls and the place is usually not that crowded. I mostly go there for a warm up so to speak before I venture other places.

I have had an oral experience there but that was after buying the girl a bunch of shots and the place wasn't too busy. If you sit in the back corner of the dance area the DJ can't see your hands or her hands.

Atlantis does offer a good VIP room but all the girls don't participate the same in there. Bottoms Up costs $ for the 15 minute private dance and it is hit or miss depending on the dancer you choose.

Stpeteguy
01-06-10, 10:46
When Bill Ward was alive there were 3 Baby Dolls clubs, one in Clearwater on Gulf to Bay (a bikini club beside the biker bar), one on Central Ave St. Pete (full nude but just a cut above Fantasy Nude) and then the one on Ulmerton Rd. (Topless with nipple tape). He covered all three phases of stripers, newbies in the bikini bar, then they grad to topless (usually leaving to a better club after a bit) then when they were old and used up Full nude in st. pete. When Bill Ward died his two drug head sons took over. Now there is only one Baby Dolls geared more towards fighting drunks and cheap beer.

Baby Dolls has always been the low-rent club in Pinellas, going back to when Bill Ward was still alive and running it on Gulf to Bay. His kids, after his death, have dragged it down even further in its new location. Only plus is you'll always find new to the business, naive girls who can, sometimes, be talked into off site extras - often for no money, a very low-ball amount or a small gift. The small gift is usually available in tiny little plastic ziplock bags for about fifty bucks or so.

Jnsmcd
01-18-10, 12:04
Started out in a club in Tampa but the place was dead. I drove across the bridge and stopped in at Vegas on Gandy. There were about 5 dancers but none were what I was looking for. Thel were all a little too old for my taste. Place was kind of dead and the dancers were just going through their routines. Then I went to Baby Dolls on 19 and Ulmerton. Ususal lower class dancers and not much to really write about this place

After about an hour of being bored I headed to Atlantis on 66th Street. There were 18 dancers working and the quality was a lot better than any other places I went. Opted for a dance with a cute blonde and ended up getting 6. She lost count and was drunk so when it was over she said thank you and left. She never even asked me for the money!! So, with the extrra cash in hand I asked for VIP from her about a half hour later. Great service! I love it when a dancer says "I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy" $80.00 for VIP. All in all, a good night at Atlantis with good savings thanks to Jagermister being he girls favorite drink.

Sawsy
02-18-10, 18:17
Stop at Ybor Strip, pay with a $20 and watch as the girl at the door takes your bill and runs some sort of marker over it used for just that purpose, then put it in the drawer and give you your change. Others use blacklights (believe the Mons does that at its cash register, right at the door, usually manned by the house mom, with the bouncer within a couple steps.) I've never heard of a club NOT checking $20s and up when you hand them over.
That's true, but I at least read the original post as the club was going through the customer's wallet checking all of the large bills. They just check when you pay with a $20 or larger for the door fee.

Billsohorney
02-18-10, 18:41
Since I was driving by Emperors and had not stopped by since the name change I decided to check it out.

What I found was a nice club with 4 girls working / 3 that i recognised from Bare Assets, ordered a beer and tipped the girl on stage whom I recognised from BA and then she came by to thank me, next thing I know we are in a private room and I am getting a great BBBJ/Cim for $. she tells me this service is avail from most on days.

Got to love it. ill be back.

Check it out brothers

Oh i forgot to mention / on Fridays at 4 pm free prime rib dinner for customers.

See you tomorrrow.

Roblyo33
02-21-10, 16:28
No sorry I did not get her name, but if you ever frequented Bare Assets she was the tall busty girl who alway wore the cowgirl hat . was always good for bbbj or fs in the back then / tended to the older gents .Could it be Paige?

She always dances to Alabama songs, IIRC.

Steelj
02-23-10, 18:10
What is a typical shift end for a day time dancer?

Mike Wazowski
02-24-10, 02:11
What is a typical shift end for a day time dancer?
7:00 PM in Pinellas and Pasco, 8:00 PM in Hillsborough.

Knight Cock
02-24-10, 15:56
Last 2 times lately I been to Atlantis, girls are suppose to wear titty tape. Well they are taking it all off. Most girls there are risking going nude. Lots of fun in there especially the one redhead.

Billsohorney
02-27-10, 14:27
No sorry I did not get her name, but if you ever frequented Bare Assets she was the tall busty girl who alway wore the cowgirl hat . was always good for bbbj or fs in the back then / tended to the older gents .

Yea I think so .

Gmann3
03-04-10, 11:07
I have a few hours today to play where is best place to enjoy extras?