PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

NoTeethPlease
02-07-06, 20:31
All this time I've been living in Orlando I have yet to visit any clubs in the area. Now I ask you all. Who's got the freakiest club in town?

I mean I want to see buck naked chicks (and possibly the use of foreign objects). Not that topless go-go-girl stuff. Help a pervert out?

Winter Park FL
02-08-06, 19:16
Try Tampa, or further down south. This town is way too tight for that. You are in the land of G strings and pasties.

Gavin
02-08-06, 23:50
Gonna have better luck in Tampa.

For crazy girls on stage, nothing extra though, try Cleos on OBT. (About 90% black girls, but they can shake it like a polaroid picture).

For the best looking women, try Rachels South (near the airport)

Durango2005
02-09-06, 01:31
What about the clubs on 17-92 just over the Seminole county line. Is it pretty much the same like Orlando?

As far as Tampa goes, it is like another world. I enjoy going to 2001 on Dale Mabry, most of the girls are pretty cool and take good care of you in the back room.

Sponge Worthy
02-10-06, 11:05
Many years ago, Orlando used to be a wild town. You could get blowjobs or more in the clubs, some places were full nude, and they had $5 dances. I remember one club on the trail near I-4 used to put girls out on a swing under a big oak tree. That lured in some busines. It hasn't been that way for a LONG time, though.

Seminole County was the closest thing with full nude and alcohol. Then the Fat Housewives Club shut them down - changed the laws - and nudity is out.

Recently, Lollipops in Daytona won a challenge against the anti-nudity laws. I hear they're now whipping off the panties and still allowed to serve alcohol. I doubt they will get too wild (except during Bike Week or maybe Speed Weeks).

It could be a very long time before Central Florida allows the kind of fun you can see in Tampa, and even that town occasionally cracks the whip.

Why? It's a building with no windows. You can't get offended unless you purposely go inside to see what's happening. Even then, it was your choice to enter.

NoTeethPlease
02-13-06, 19:23
So then off to Tampa I go!

But in the mean time I will try Cleo's.

Thanks!

I Pickum Up
06-20-06, 13:46
What up all? I am heading into Orlando this week I am good on the SW strolls, but I wanted some info on the Strip Clubs Saturday is my Nephews 21st Birthday and I wanted to head out to a club for it. What clubs have a nice selection of Girls and won't cost me a grand by the end of the night. I know that the Doll House and Cabaret (Across the Street) cost a bunch of money. How is Rachaels? I have heard of it and been past it before but never stopped in. Is there a Wide Varaity of girls and is it expencive to get dances. Any info would be appreciated. We are just going to stay in the Orlando Area as that is where my place is. I won't have time to go to tampa or West palm (I know there is alot of clubs there) Thanks!

Jay

Iceman407
06-20-06, 17:01
Jay,

Don't waste your money in Orlando. Go to Tampa. Oorlando strip clubs suck. All nipples are covered in clear plastic and only topless.

Gavin
06-21-06, 00:47
Iceman,

Re-Read the last line of his post.

I Pickum Up,

I would recommend staying on OBT, Rachels is better, but not by much. Start with the Dollhouse (best women on OBT) and then you hit Cabaret or even head further north and there is Cleos (90% ebony women) and Temptations (little trashier). The good things about these is that you will be right around all the SW action.

DayCruiser
06-21-06, 20:23
Take 40 minutes on 528 east and enjoy some real strip clubs. Inner room in Cocoa Beach or Cheaters in Cape Canaveral. Full contact grind-dances are awesome!

TravelingVoye
06-21-06, 23:26
Iceman,

Re-Read the last line of his post.

I Pickum Up,

I would recommend staying on OBT, Rachels is better, but not by much. Start with the Dollhouse (best women on OBT) and then you hit Cabaret or even head further north and there is Cleos (90% ebony women) and Temptations (little trashier). The good things about these is that you will be right around all the SW action.

Another darkhorse option is Club Harem on Lee Rd just off of I-4. Ladies are hit and miss in the beauty department - but find one you like and pay $ for a bottle and they sit you in a private section where I've gotten plenty of play (on top) and friction dances (on bottom) - and a couple of years ago even hooked up with one. Haven't been there in over a year though - so this info could be outdated.

TV

I Pickum Up
06-23-06, 00:34
Thanks for all the info! I will have to check out some of the places. If I was here for longer I would venture down to Tampa. Take it Easy!

/I

Observant Monger
09-16-06, 03:16
There was a 32nd anniversary party Friday night at the Dance Royale club that was advertised in the Orlando Weekly. I didn't make it, but the ad touted free lap dances. Seemed unlikely, given the lid on laps locally. Did anyone check it out?

Member #5439
09-24-06, 08:45
There was a 32nd anniversary party Friday night at the Dance Royale club that was advertised in the Orlando Weekly. I didn't make it, but the ad touted free lap dances. Seemed unlikely, given the lid on laps locally. Did anyone check it out?They would have been table dances. I am not sure where you saw the ad, but the one in the OW does say table dances. At that, it would have only been your first one that was on the house (after a $10 admission). As you mentioned, one wouldn't actually get "lap" dances in Orlando.

What was interesting is that they had open bar from 6-8 pm. I actually went there that night but didn't get there until after 8 PM. I didn't know anything about the anniversary party until after I got there (wish I had read the OW before hand) Still, from 8-10 pm they had their happy hour prices which are the least expensive I have ever seen in any gentlemen's clubs and even some mainstream establishments, i.e; 2-4-1 beers (that night, they even had 2-4-1 call and well drinks - I don't even think they have that during their regular happy hours).

Bklyn Born
10-18-06, 11:15
I have been to lipstixx in Tampa.

I was wondering if any of the clubs on OBT work the same way.

Thanks

Orlando J
10-18-06, 12:30
Nothing in Orlando works as Tampa. Leo and Mickey are not letting this. Some strip clubs in Orlando cover nipples I suggest you read reviews on strip clubs before you go and get disappointed.

Thanks

VerySlowly
10-18-06, 13:11

Thanks

And the boyz on the board must be carefull about giving out to much info on the board as you are a new member and we don't know if your a real member or LE, once you've posted for a while and contributed to the board with (useful) information, then you can ask for info thru PM system.

Direct questions like this one shouldn't be posted publicly as they bring heat either on the clubs or in the case of private providers on the girls themselves.

To answer your question the clubs in Orlando are very straight and stay within the law.----VS

DayCruiser
10-18-06, 13:18
As a rule of thumb, orlando clubs are a waste of money. Brevard county is home to some of the finest strip clubs. Within the bubble of legality, of course. Spend your money here. Don't support clubs with a distance rule.

Bklyn Born
10-25-06, 10:04
Looks like DC hit it on the head. No pun intended!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15411378/

Navy142000
10-25-06, 16:08
I was headed home last night from Winter Park when the cops got the call about the stabbings. All the cruisers were in front of Cleos (? I think ?) with they're lights on when I came by there. I assumed since it was just after 2:00 that they were trying to intimidate the patrons leaving. Before I made to I-4 on OBT the first cruiser blew by me. Three more cruisers flew by me by the time I made it to the DH. It's a damn shame, someone dying because they wanted to look at pasties.

On a different note, all I saw was a couple of crackhead north of I-4 plus a WSW and BSW south of the mall before you got to the turnpike. Not much out there at all.

Gruglok
11-28-06, 05:22
I'd rather not even bother entering a Orlando strip joint unless, I knew before hand the wife was definitely giving me some ass. Even then, the cover seems almost too much for how little I expect to get. I want some kind of contact. Molly Browns in Daytona was the place for me, until this past weekend I find out they no longer offer the non-alcohol upstairs level with full nude service. This place was GREAT!! ::wiping tear::

I'll have to visit Rachel's at some point to check out the quality chicks, but the nip stickies definitely kill the joy. Orlando's strip club selection is decently large, but weak in product all around.

Member #3920
12-05-06, 18:53
I have been in Los Angeles for 30+ years and worked in Las Vegas for a while as well. Although I was warned about the clubs here in Orlando, I ventured out the other afternoon to Rachels near the A/P. Had to try this once since I was in the area with an hour or so to kill. Wow, this is a comedown from Los Angeles and Las Vegas where there are no holds barred. Mid afternoon and maybe 10 patrons and 15 girls. Most of the ladies were good lookiing, but several should never even have a bathing suit on. This was topless, not pasties. But, three feet away? :( I sat at the bar (with one other guy) and not one girl even stopped to say hello. Several were with what looked like regulars or just fools who would spend money there. Unless there is an opportunity for outside action; waste of time.

Marine Matt
12-06-06, 11:28
Welcome to Orlando, when I go to Rachels I eat and usually its for me and a couple friends to discuss business in the corner, watch the stage but no dances no nothing, if its dead we'll usually pay the girl to just sit down and hangout its just not worth it to have them do anything else.

Orlando J
01-27-07, 02:23
Has anyone tried nightclub not strip clubs? I went to Fusion and kept my eyes wide open I saw this beautiful girl flirting with lots of guys. I was not sure what's up with her? till a guy spoke to her she went to one of her friends or whoever. Her friend spoke to the guy. Then they all started dancing. Her friend warmed her up with little grinding and left her to the guy. She danced and grinded the guy for few minutes then left him. When her friend spoke to her she showed him $ "I think the guy gave her just .2" and that's why she gave him just few min.

I tried to talk to her but I was interested in f/s so I asked for her digits and she apologized that her man will get angry!! F**k he just pim*ed you biatch. I have been to clubs before but new to this sort of club activity if you know what I mean. If you been around or can guide me with tips and rules of nightclub scene, please pm me.

Few old girls flirted with me but was not interested. I am a young picky f/s ---J

Orlando J
01-27-07, 11:14
I have noticed a different activity may be it's the eyes of a monger or maybe not.
here's the activity rewritten.

Has anyone tried nightclubs not strip clubs? I went to Fusion and kept my eyes wide open I saw this beautiful girl flirting with lots of guys. I was not sure what's up with her? till a hispanic guy spoke to her she went to one of her male friends or whoever you wanna call him. Her male friend spoke to the hispanic guy. Then they all started dancing. Her male friend warmed her up with little grinding and left her to the hispanic guy. She danced and grinded the guy for few minutes then left him. When her male friend spoke to her. Personally I think he was asking her why she left him. She showed him $. I think the guy gave her just .2 and they were expecting more and that's why she gave him just few min.

I tried to talk to her but I was interested in f/s so I asked for her digits and she apologized that her man will get angry!! F**k he just pim*ed you biatch.

I have been to clubs before but new to this sort of club activity if you know what I mean. If you've been around or can guide me with tips and rules of nightclub scene, please pm me.

Few old girls flirted with me but was not interested. I am a young picky f/s ---J

Dr Sid
04-25-07, 18:14
I went to Temptations at about 1 pm today (it was my 18th birthday yesterday, so my preconcieved notions of strip clubs weren't first hand). I went in with low expectations from what I've heard some of the people say, and I have to say, it was pretty nice. The drink prices were quite ridiculous (especially drinks for a dancer I was talking to named Torrey [don't know if that's correct spelling or not], but more on her in a minute.) They were charging $6 for a coke and a refill, and $15 for Torrey's medium red wine. Well, back to her. She was incredible. She had an amazing rack (were implants I think, but still nice! ) and she also had a couple of very sexy piercings, and gorgeous blonde hair. She was also very flexible, being able to put her legs behind her head. However, her flexibility ended up costing her a sore knee. As she was getting back on stage after talking to me for a little while, she lifted her leg straight up but as putting it down, went too fast and hit it hard on the railing.

Well, about the club in general: there were 4 dancers at this time, and not many patrons. I got a dance from this bigger black dancer, whose body wasn't really great, but she had one hell of an ass. I didn't really pay too much attention to other dancers besides Torrey. : P

Dougy Doo
05-13-07, 22:29
I have read this forum back into last year, which isn't much, but I was wondering if the situation has improved, or if the clubs are still lame. I was also wondering if there are any theaters that are worth a visit.

I read the 'don't ask these questions on the public forum, but since I have only been posting a few weeks or so, I don't have the credibility to ask in PM. If any of you are comfortable enough to answer, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

MikeInBrazil
05-14-07, 18:10
Drive to tampa for stripclub or theater fun!

Gerrod Smith
05-15-07, 21:41
Just be careful of the ones by Spring Hill some have been busted but it was for dumb crap check out rotten tomatoe and you can see the busted ones.

Blktville
12-01-07, 23:30
I went to the club Dancers Royale this Friday. The dancers were beautifuk but they seem to lack interest and motivation. Moreover, the establishment did not seem to have an ideal area for lap dances. I guess I have been spoiled by the clubs in Brevard, particularly the Inner room in Cocoa beach, where you are able to have physical contact with the dancers.

Blktville

Sponge Worthy
12-03-07, 19:37
I went to the club Dancers Royale this Friday. The dancers were beautifuk but they seem to lack interest and motivation. Moreover, the establishment did not seem to have an ideal area for lap dances. I guess I have been spoiled by the clubs in Brevard, particularly the Inner room in Cocoa beach, where you are able to have physical contact with the dancers.

Blktville

Welcome to Orlando. You're not allowed to have an erection here and all of the titty bars are locked down to ensure compliance.

Sir Psycho
12-26-07, 20:34
Went there one day after a trip to Sea World. It was a weekday. Went in between 7-8pm. Parking lot looked PACKED! Didn't want to valet, but I gave the guy 5 dollars anyways. One of those situation where I felt my ride might have been safer that way. He seemed cool with the 5 and didn't have to do a thing. Asked if there was a cover. He stated it was a 10 dollar cover for men and women. Had the wife with me, she is cool like that.

Anyways, we went in, and no one at the door. We wasted no time taking a seat. Escaped the cover. Good thing too, because there was NO ONE in there for the amount of vehicles in the parking lot!!! It was totally crazy. There were only 4 or 5 girls working that night. We were pretty hammered, and ordered some more beers. Some guy started trying to talk to me about the women there, I think he might have been a monger. LOL Anyways, we liked the way this one thick black girl looked and she came over started chatting us up. She was really nice, and very well spoken. She did not appear high or drunk as quite a few I have encountered in the past.

I asked her how much for a dance, and she said 10. I was impressed. Of course this is before I realized that it is a TABLE DANCE like is stated here. Also, at first it appears that the girls were not wearing pasties, but they sure were upon closer inspection.

Everyone here is right. Don't waste your money in Orlando. We spent under 100.00 in there, and that includes beers. Don't get me wrong, I was not expecting a crazy time, and not because the wife was with me, just because I knew that Orlando is NOT TAMPA, or KEY WEST. But truthfully overall, with having the company on the thick black girl, it was pretty fun.

If you are looking for some crazy action, head to TAMPA. Or better yet... KEY WEST. Hell, if you are ever in Houston, hit some of the strip clubs there. The girls are all tagged like cattle (seriously) and they can work any club they want in the area.

I went to a place in Houston on a business trip, and there must have been 50 or more girls in this place, all SMOKING hot. I did meet one that was out of here mind on X, but it was pretty funny. They have rooms that are pitch black. I didn't go back, but I imagine that anything you want goes on back there. One girl told me it was 100 to start, then 100 per hour. It might have been even more expensive, but if you have money to burn, it could be fun. NOTE: NEVER EVER, give a place like that your credit card. I heard lots of bad stories about that when I was there. False charges like crazy with no recourse.

Anyways, back to Orlando. It sucks. I have never been to Rachels here, but I heard it's "similar" to clubs like the one in Houston, only I imagine not as much action goes on with about the same amount of money involved.

I have never been to Dancers, heard it sucked. I have been to Club Harem for a friends 40th birthday party about two years ago, and I did have a good time there. Again, was not trying to have a totally crazy time just drunken fun. The girls were decent and the drink prices were not too bad. The facility is a real dive compared to most, however. Hardly any room, and two VERY small stages. Been to Circus Circus before is was shut down, and was FULL NUDE. WOW, that place was great!!! Huge, and hot naked women. Dammit the City of Casselberry for screwing that up for us!

Diamond club has never dissapointed me for expecting just a mediocre time and the place seems laid out ok.

I have been to the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach, and another place that I cannot recall the name of. I know this was about 6 or more years ago, and let me tell you, I had one of the best times there ever, except for in Key West about 3 years ago.

When I went to the Inner Room, and the other place that I cannot remember the name of, the girls were all over you, and it was very relaxed rules. The girls were smoking hot, and the dances were reasonable along with drink prices.

It sounds like from reviews on this board that it has not changed as much in Cocoa as I had heard. I heard it was pretty much the same as Orlando is now. That is good news. Tampa is quite a hike really in my opinion.

Oh and speaking of Tampa, I have been to Mons Venus. Heard all the stories from lots of people. Sure seems like people are full of it. I saw nothing remotley crazy happening there, and it was DAMN EXPENSIVE. The girls were not that hot, and the door charge / drink prices were outrageous. I would never go back there.

Someone did tell me that we made a mistake and should have went across the street to 2001. I guess that is were all the action is from what I'm told now. But I wouldn't waste my time at Mons in Tampa ever again.

Ooops Almost forget. Molly Browns used to be awsome way back about 6 or 8 years ago, then it became lame because they fell victim to the same rules as Orlando. Then they went nude, but NO LIQUOR. Now they are not allowed to be nude last I heard so it's back to it's recently lame ways.

Don't waste your time it sounds like anywhere else except for Brevard county at this point. I think I'm heading back to the Inner Room in the near future I can tell you that!!!

Have fun!

Mellow Cat
01-04-08, 20:49
Dear Sir Psycho,

Thanks for the outdated information. If we wanted to know what happened 6-8 years ago, we'd have turned on the History Channel. Sorry for bustin' your balls dude but ya gotta admit it was a poor 1st post.

Sir Psycho
01-09-08, 20:35
Dear Sir Psycho,

Thanks for the outdated information. If we wanted to know what happened 6-8 years ago, we'd have turned on the History Channel. Sorry for bustin' your balls dude but ya gotta admit it was a poor 1st post.Actually the first part of my report was pretty recent. Within the past 2 months. However, you are correct, the rest was historical. Besides, it seems the entire strip club forum area was severely lacking in new information.

Sorry, I felt like contributing. Sheesh.

Ron News
01-10-08, 11:15
Actually the first part of my report was pretty recent. Within the past 2 months. However, you are correct, the rest was historical. Besides, it seems the entire strip club forum area was severely lacking in new information.

Sorry, I felt like contributing. Sheesh.

Don't worry about Mellow - as if a 3 poster can criticize anyone.

Ron

Worldsoffun
01-10-08, 21:45
Don't worry about Mellow - as if a 3 poster can criticize anyone.

Ron

I enjoyed reading Sir's report. Welcome to the Forum. A nice little mix of current events and a historical perspective makes for interesting reading. We need a litte more action in the Strip Club section.

Thank you!

WOF

Mellow Cat
01-12-08, 01:00
To Sir With Love (Think Sidney Poitier)

I publicly apologize for my "UnMellow" reply to your first post. It must have been late and I was all horned up with no where to go. After scouring the forum for some new juice, I landed in the Strip Club report section of the forum thinking I might find a morsel or two and I didn't so unfortunately, I took out my frustration on you.

I thought by saying in my original post "sorry for bustin' your balls", it wouldn't have come off as offensive as it did. But since it still did, I thought I'd man up and apologize.

I hope all is forgiven and we can go on livin', learnin' & sharin'.

Best,

Mellow Cat

Sir Psycho
01-17-08, 21:01
To Sir With Love (Think Sidney Poitier)

I publicly apologize for my "UnMellow" reply to your first post. It must have been late and I was all horned up with no where to go. After scouring the forum for some new juice, I landed in the Strip Club report section of the forum thinking I might find a morsel or two and I didn't so unfortunately, I took out my frustration on you.

I thought by saying in my original post "sorry for bustin' your balls", it wouldn't have come off as offensive as it did. But since it still did, I thought I'd man up and apologize.

I hope all is forgiven and we can go on livin', learnin' & sharin'.

Best,

Mellow CatNo Problem. I can see your point. I was all over the map. But anyway, I promise the next time I hit up another club, I'll post something. LOL

I can't guarantee it will be interesting though.

I think the days of "fun" in strip clubs is coming to an end. Latley I go in with the expectation of just seeing naked women, and hey, if they are good looking then THAT'S a bonus. LOL

Most of the clubs in central Florida seem to have hot girls who can't get naked, or ugly girls who STILL can't get naked.

Pretty much a waste of dollar bills. LOL

Realistically, when you goto a strip club you are 90% more likely to hook up with cocktail waitresses, because they are usually neglected by most patrons, and don't usually happen to be drunk or on drugs. If you are nice to them and tip well, they will hang out, and who knows where it could lead.

Just a tip for those who have not figured that out yet.

Bone Yard
01-21-08, 15:43
Dancers Royale was hopping last night with lots of dancers and lots of women patrons (dancers on their off day?). I don't ordinarily like the Orlando clubs, but it was on my way home and stopped in to have a drink with a friend. Most of the dancers are pretty hot.

Let's be careful out there!

Marine Dstorm
01-22-08, 17:54
I apologize in advance that this is kind of lengthy, but I've been to strips clubs a time or two (ok hundreds of times) and I'm posting this blog to help you get your money's worth and not get ripped off. Here are a few key points to keep in mind.

1: A dancer is most likely not going to go home with you. If that's what you are searching for try an escort or a SW.

2: A dancer is not going to fall in love with you. You are just a dollar bill to her. They see hundreds of thousands of guys and are great at making you think you are the hottest stud to walk in that place. Don't fall for it, they are just talking you up to get more money out of you. Know this going in and you'll be aiight.

3 Only take the money into a club that you expect to spend and no more! Women are notorious for suckering money out of us guys so don't be a fool and take your bank acount into a club because most likely you will spend every last dime of it. Your landlord won't feel an ounce of pity on you that you are unable to pay your rent because you spent it all getting lap dances from Carmella at the Diamond Club. Carmella is hot and I highly recommend getting a dance from her but come on make her pay her own rent.

Entry:

This is the place where you walk through the the front door (duh). You will have to show your ID and they will sometimes pat you down or run the metal detector wand over you. Cover charge is mostly 10 bucks at the peak hours. If you go in early in the day the cover is cheaper but the dancers are. Let's just say tore up from the floor up. Someone's grandma might be on shift at that time. The later you go (say after 10pm) the hotter the dancers will be. I'm just saying.

Unless you are a big balla and walk into a club with stacks of dollar bills, this advice will be helpful. If you have any big bills, use them at the door for your entry fee. The goal is to only carry around bills no larger than a 10 spot. I will explain why later.

Ordering drinks:

The best way is to order drinks straight from the bartender. This way you will always get your correct change back and are free to tip what you want. If you order drinks from the waitress I can promise you. You will not receive your correct change back. They usually use what I call the "Tiajuna rule". Let's say a beer is $5. 25 and you give the waitress a 10. Guess what my brutha? You can expect to get only $4 change back. Hey, I don't know about you but I like to be in charge of my money. I might can use that 75 cents for the video game machine or the condom machine in the bathroom because I meet some hottie. You never know! But just like the entry fee, if you have any big bills use them buying drinks from the bartender. The key once again is to break up your big bills so you have nothing higher than a 10 spot. Has anyone ever noticed that the waitresses are usually hotter looking than the dancers? I remember when I first went to Cleo's there was this gorgeous waitress and I was like damn. How come she isn't a dancer? That's like the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life! God answered my wish because a few months later I went in and BAM. She was dancing. A STAR was born! I'd marry that woman in a second if she was into tall dorky white boys. LOL Anyway I digress this isn't about me. This is about helping you out.

Popcorn trick:

If a waitress walks by your table and slaps a basket of freshly made popcorn on your table, leave that shit right there! Why you ask? You start eating the popcorn and it's salty. Dries your mouth out and what happens? "Damn, my throat is parched, I needs me a drank. " Bingo! They got ya. Bascially, the popcorn makes you order drinks faster than you normally would. Don't fall for it. I don't want my mouth dry. It is usually wet from drooling at the booty anyway. Droolin at the booty. That should be a song! I think I'll write it and sell it to the Ying Yang Twins.

The Dance Features:

If you don't know what a feature is, peep this out. Fo' rizzle. It's where they bring all the dancers on stage and offer you something crazy like for the low low of $20 you can get 2 dances from the lady of your choice and a t-shirt. Or 2 free dances and a 4 combo from Taco Bell or a Big Mac. LOL Hey, this is a good deal but the problem is the dancers have to turn in most of this money back to the club. Naturally, they are going to walk around and hope nobody buys this feature from them. They have to dance 2 songs and make very little money from it. Chances are they will walk around real fast hoping nobody wants a dance from them and they won't even give you eye contact. Find the hottest dancer in the club and flag her ass down. Hell, grab her hand if need be. Make her work! I wouldn't grab anything else or you will get thrown out. By all means don't grab her hair because changes are it might come off in your hand. Dancers with fake hair? Say it isn't so!

Free pass feature:

The two dances and a free pass feature is one of best! That right there is a 30 dollar deal that you can get for 20 bucks. I myself have every hat, t-shirt, beach towel and Big Mac meal (there isn't really a big mac meal feature I am kidding) they offer so I turn those down. The free pass really isn't good for any night though like they say it is. I'm sure if you asked for the manager and made a stink about it they would honor it any night.

Dollar dance feature:

Another great feature is the dollar dance feature. The DJ will play a song for 1 minute and it will only cost you a dollar. Noramlly they will play 8 different songs for 8 minutes. Do the math and that is only 8 dollars with a beautiful dancer for 8 minutes. A normal dance will cost you $10 for like 3 minutes. This way you pay 8 dollars for 8 minutes. What a bargain! I am a freak too so usually after 8 minutes of dancing the entertainer is usually dripping sweat. To me that is hot!

Getting rid of the troll:

Every club has at least one. She is the one so ugly that if you were handcuffed to her you would chew off your hand to get free from her. If you banged her, you'd never admit it to your boys. Whatever you do, do not make eye contact with this woman. If so, she will think you like her and come talk to you. I hate when the troll sits down by me because none of the hot ones will come over. Basically, she is cock blockin so to speak. If she does plop her stankey ass next to you, your number one goal is to by any means necessary get her to leave. Some guys can just ask her to get the fuck away. I am way too nice and can't be rude like this. The best way I have found is to go to the restroom. Take your time in there. Strike up a converstaion with the bathroom attendant. "Yo, my man did you see Auburn kick the Gators tails? " "That was great huh? " "Think the Magic will have a good team this year? " Hopefully by the time you walk out she will be gone. If not, stand by the bar and chat with the bartender or one of the dancers who are usually hanging out in that area. The troll will usually leave your table and you can go back and sit down and enjoy life once again.

Buying a dancer a drink:

Don't do this! Remember one of the keys I gave you at the beginning? A dancer is not going to go home with you. Her drinks will cost twice as much as yours. You came there to spend money on seeing them shake their butts in your face not watching them chug alcohol. That dancer probably makes more money in a week than you do so she can buy her own damn drinks. Also, by law a dancer isn't suppose to ask you to buy her a drink. I'm just saying.

Getting the dancer you want to come over and give you a table dance:

If you are like me, I won't go flag a dancer down. Number one, I am kinda shy. Yes, I know it's hard to believe. Number two, I think she should work for her money. If she wants my money she needs to come to me. Here is a way to get her to come over. Eventually, every dancer will go on stage for her feature dance. Normally, she will be on stage for 2 songs. The first song she won't take anything off. Don't be a retard and walk up and tip her now. Wait for the second song when she is usually stripped down to her g-string and just her pasties. Now go up and tip her my brutha. This way you get a better view of her goodies. Some fools will walk up and make it rain (this means throwing a bunch of dollars bills up in the air and it looks like it's raining money when they fall down). I laugh and shake my head at these idiots. You've just basically thrown away alot of hard earned money for nothing. Remember the keys. She won't go home with you and she won't fall in love with you. Hell, most of them are lesbians anyway. Just walk up and wait for her to dance over to you. Slide some dollar bills in her garter belt. Give her eye contact like damn you are hot. And walk away. You've not only got to see her damn near naked up close but you also got to touch her leg by sliding the money in her garter. High Five on that. Ok, cheap thrills gets me happy my bad. At this point she will know you are interested and will probably walk by to talk to you after she gets off stage. She should at least come over and thank you for the tip. "Hey baby thanks for that whopping dollar bill you gave me. I can get on the toll roll on my way home now just because of you darling. " MUAH!

If that doesn't work, ask the waitress to flag down your favorite dancer for you. I've never done that but have seen others do it.

Me: "Hey you see that dancer with the cobweb tattoo on her elbow and the scorpion tattoo on her lower back?

Waitress: "Oh you mean Peaches? Sure, I'll ask her to come over to ya. "

Boom, there you go. Simple as that.

The reason why I stated earlier that you need to keep your bills to $10 or under:

I got a dance once from this drop dead gorgeous latina one time. I mean she looked like a super model. She danced one song for me and at the end I gave her gave her $20 thinking she was going to give me my $10 change. Wrong! The ***** said "thanks" and walked right off! I could have chased her and asked, "Hey where is my change? " But I didn't want to cause a big scene so I just said Fuck it. I just will never get another dance from her again. That's too bad too because she was tall and built like a thick version of Roselyn Sanchez. I have had this same thing happen a few times so I have learned my lesson. If a table dance is 10 bucks. Best believe I will only give you 10 bucks or at least I will give you only what I WANT to give you.

The Name Game:

You probably know that a stripper isn't going to give you her real name. Nothing wrong with this. Dancers need to protect themselves so strange perverts like you won't try to find them outside of work and also because you might have 5 Shaquitas or Meagans working at the same club if they used their real name. Well anyway, I feel if a dancer is going to give me a fake name wouldn't it be cool as shit to give her a fake name back? Here is a typical conversation of what I mean.

Dancer: Hi baby my name is Sunshine, what's your name?

Me: Pleasure to meet you Sunshine. My name is Fred. Fred Flintstone. I'm not married to Wilma anymore and I can make your Bedrock! Have fun with it and be creative!

If you plan on going back to a club more than once, the dancers will remember you. If you are a cheap ass they will remember. If you are a big ballah, they will remember. If you are a cheap ass, chances are you will sit at a table and be ignored for the most part the next time you show up. As for me, I am not made out of money so I will pick out the hottest 3 or 4 dancers and accept dances from them, tip them, ad graciously turn the rest down. It's just the nature of the beast. I have turned down a few dancers and they have asked me. "What, I am not your type? " Now a good rule of thumb is don't ask a question to anyone that you don't want an honest answer to. You could see the wheels turning in my head as I try to answer her question. "Baby, when wildabeasts become my type you'll be the first to know. " Noooooooo I can't give her an honest answer like that. Think think think! Oh I got one. I'm sorry but oh. Is that Jay-Z over there? Bamn! The little gold digger is gone from my table chasing after someone else. I'm a genious!

Hope this has helped or at least been entertaining!

Ciao!

Templar007
01-23-08, 11:56
I apologize in advance that this is kind of lengthy, but I've been to strips clubs a time or two (ok hundreds of times) and I'm posting this blog to help you get your money's worth and not get ripped off. Here are a few key points to keep in mind.

1: A dancer is most likely not going to go home with you. If that's what you are searching for try an escort or a SW.

2: A dancer is not going to fall in love with you. You are just a dollar bill to her. They see hundreds of thousands of guys and are great at making you think you are the hottest stud to walk in that place. Don't fall for it, they are just talking you up to get more money out of you. Know this going in and you'll be aiight.

3 Only take the money into a club that you expect to spend and no more! Women are notorious for suckering money out of us guys so don't be a fool and take your bank acount into a club because most likely you will spend every last dime of it. Your landlord won't feel an ounce of pity on you that you are unable to pay your rent because you spent it all getting lap dances from Carmella at the Diamond Club. Carmella is hot and I highly recommend getting a dance from her but come on make her pay her own rent.

Entry:

This is the place where you walk through the the front door (duh). You will have to show your ID and they will sometimes pat you down or run the metal detector wand over you. Cover charge is mostly 10 bucks at the peak hours. If you go in early in the day the cover is cheaper but the dancers are. Let's just say tore up from the floor up. Someone's grandma might be on shift at that time. The later you go (say after 10pm) the hotter the dancers will be. I'm just saying.

Unless you are a big balla and walk into a club with stacks of dollar bills, this advice will be helpful. If you have any big bills, use them at the door for your entry fee. The goal is to only carry around bills no larger than a 10 spot. I will explain why later.

Ordering drinks:

The best way is to order drinks straight from the bartender. This way you will always get your correct change back and are free to tip what you want. If you order drinks from the waitress I can promise you. You will not receive your correct change back. They usually use what I call the "Tiajuna rule". Let's say a beer is $5. 25 and you give the waitress a 10. Guess what my brutha? You can expect to get only $4 change back. Hey, I don't know about you but I like to be in charge of my money. I might can use that 75 cents for the video game machine or the condom machine in the bathroom because I meet some hottie. You never know! But just like the entry fee, if you have any big bills use them buying drinks from the bartender. The key once again is to break up your big bills so you have nothing higher than a 10 spot. Has anyone ever noticed that the waitresses are usually hotter looking than the dancers? I remember when I first went to Cleo's there was this gorgeous waitress and I was like damn. How come she isn't a dancer? That's like the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life! God answered my wish because a few months later I went in and BAM. She was dancing. A STAR was born! I'd marry that woman in a second if she was into tall dorky white boys. LOL Anyway I digress this isn't about me. This is about helping you out.

Popcorn trick:

If a waitress walks by your table and slaps a basket of freshly made popcorn on your table, leave that shit right there! Why you ask? You start eating the popcorn and it's salty. Dries your mouth out and what happens? "Damn, my throat is parched, I needs me a drank. " Bingo! They got ya. Bascially, the popcorn makes you order drinks faster than you normally would. Don't fall for it. I don't want my mouth dry. It is usually wet from drooling at the booty anyway. Droolin at the booty. That should be a song! I think I'll write it and sell it to the Ying Yang Twins.

The Dance Features:

If you don't know what a feature is, peep this out. Fo' rizzle. It's where they bring all the dancers on stage and offer you something crazy like for the low low of $20 you can get 2 dances from the lady of your choice and a t-shirt. Or 2 free dances and a 4 combo from Taco Bell or a Big Mac. LOL Hey, this is a good deal but the problem is the dancers have to turn in most of this money back to the club. Naturally, they are going to walk around and hope nobody buys this feature from them. They have to dance 2 songs and make very little money from it. Chances are they will walk around real fast hoping nobody wants a dance from them and they won't even give you eye contact. Find the hottest dancer in the club and flag her ass down. Hell, grab her hand if need be. Make her work! I wouldn't grab anything else or you will get thrown out. By all means don't grab her hair because changes are it might come off in your hand. Dancers with fake hair? Say it isn't so!

Free pass feature:

The two dances and a free pass feature is one of best! That right there is a 30 dollar deal that you can get for 20 bucks. I myself have every hat, t-shirt, beach towel and Big Mac meal (there isn't really a big mac meal feature I am kidding) they offer so I turn those down. The free pass really isn't good for any night though like they say it is. I'm sure if you asked for the manager and made a stink about it they would honor it any night.

Dollar dance feature:

Another great feature is the dollar dance feature. The DJ will play a song for 1 minute and it will only cost you a dollar. Noramlly they will play 8 different songs for 8 minutes. Do the math and that is only 8 dollars with a beautiful dancer for 8 minutes. A normal dance will cost you $10 for like 3 minutes. This way you pay 8 dollars for 8 minutes. What a bargain! I am a freak too so usually after 8 minutes of dancing the entertainer is usually dripping sweat. To me that is hot!

Getting rid of the troll:

Every club has at least one. She is the one so ugly that if you were handcuffed to her you would chew off your hand to get free from her. If you banged her, you'd never admit it to your boys. Whatever you do, do not make eye contact with this woman. If so, she will think you like her and come talk to you. I hate when the troll sits down by me because none of the hot ones will come over. Basically, she is cock blockin so to speak. If she does plop her stankey ass next to you, your number one goal is to by any means necessary get her to leave. Some guys can just ask her to get the fuck away. I am way too nice and can't be rude like this. The best way I have found is to go to the restroom. Take your time in there. Strike up a converstaion with the bathroom attendant. "Yo, my man did you see Auburn kick the Gators tails? " "That was great huh? " "Think the Magic will have a good team this year? " Hopefully by the time you walk out she will be gone. If not, stand by the bar and chat with the bartender or one of the dancers who are usually hanging out in that area. The troll will usually leave your table and you can go back and sit down and enjoy life once again.

Buying a dancer a drink:

Don't do this! Remember one of the keys I gave you at the beginning? A dancer is not going to go home with you. Her drinks will cost twice as much as yours. You came there to spend money on seeing them shake their butts in your face not watching them chug alcohol. That dancer probably makes more money in a week than you do so she can buy her own damn drinks. Also, by law a dancer isn't suppose to ask you to buy her a drink. I'm just saying.

Getting the dancer you want to come over and give you a table dance:

If you are like me, I won't go flag a dancer down. Number one, I am kinda shy. Yes, I know it's hard to believe. Number two, I think she should work for her money. If she wants my money she needs to come to me. Here is a way to get her to come over. Eventually, every dancer will go on stage for her feature dance. Normally, she will be on stage for 2 songs. The first song she won't take anything off. Don't be a retard and walk up and tip her now. Wait for the second song when she is usually stripped down to her g-string and just her pasties. Now go up and tip her my brutha. This way you get a better view of her goodies. Some fools will walk up and make it rain (this means throwing a bunch of dollars bills up in the air and it looks like it's raining money when they fall down). I laugh and shake my head at these idiots. You've just basically thrown away alot of hard earned money for nothing. Remember the keys. She won't go home with you and she won't fall in love with you. Hell, most of them are lesbians anyway. Just walk up and wait for her to dance over to you. Slide some dollar bills in her garter belt. Give her eye contact like damn you are hot. And walk away. You've not only got to see her damn near naked up close but you also got to touch her leg by sliding the money in her garter. High Five on that. Ok, cheap thrills gets me happy my bad. At this point she will know you are interested and will probably walk by to talk to you after she gets off stage. She should at least come over and thank you for the tip. "Hey baby thanks for that whopping dollar bill you gave me. I can get on the toll roll on my way home now just because of you darling. " MUAH!

If that doesn't work, ask the waitress to flag down your favorite dancer for you. I've never done that but have seen others do it.

Me: "Hey you see that dancer with the cobweb tattoo on her elbow and the scorpion tattoo on her lower back?

Waitress: "Oh you mean Peaches? Sure, I'll ask her to come over to ya. "

Boom, there you go. Simple as that.

The reason why I stated earlier that you need to keep your bills to $10 or under:

I got a dance once from this drop dead gorgeous latina one time. I mean she looked like a super model. She danced one song for me and at the end I gave her gave her $20 thinking she was going to give me my $10 change. Wrong! The ***** said "thanks" and walked right off! I could have chased her and asked, "Hey where is my change? " But I didn't want to cause a big scene so I just said Fuck it. I just will never get another dance from her again. That's too bad too because she was tall and built like a thick version of Roselyn Sanchez. I have had this same thing happen a few times so I have learned my lesson. If a table dance is 10 bucks. Best believe I will only give you 10 bucks or at least I will give you only what I WANT to give you.

The Name Game:

You probably know that a stripper isn't going to give you her real name. Nothing wrong with this. Dancers need to protect themselves so strange perverts like you won't try to find them outside of work and also because you might have 5 Shaquitas or Meagans working at the same club if they used their real name. Well anyway, I feel if a dancer is going to give me a fake name wouldn't it be cool as shit to give her a fake name back? Here is a typical conversation of what I mean.

Dancer: Hi baby my name is Sunshine, what's your name?

Me: Pleasure to meet you Sunshine. My name is Fred. Fred Flintstone. I'm not married to Wilma anymore and I can make your Bedrock! Have fun with it and be creative!

If you plan on going back to a club more than once, the dancers will remember you. If you are a cheap ass they will remember. If you are a big ballah, they will remember. If you are a cheap ass, chances are you will sit at a table and be ignored for the most part the next time you show up. As for me, I am not made out of money so I will pick out the hottest 3 or 4 dancers and accept dances from them, tip them, ad graciously turn the rest down. It's just the nature of the beast. I have turned down a few dancers and they have asked me. "What, I am not your type? " Now a good rule of thumb is don't ask a question to anyone that you don't want an honest answer to. You could see the wheels turning in my head as I try to answer her question. "Baby, when wildabeasts become my type you'll be the first to know. " Noooooooo I can't give her an honest answer like that. Think think think! Oh I got one. I'm sorry but oh. Is that Jay-Z over there? Bamn! The little gold digger is gone from my table chasing after someone else. I'm a genious!

Hope this has helped or at least been entertaining!

Ciao!

Thanks! This was nice and helpful. You might want to add that not all clubs are the same. You need to read here and try yourself. Also clubs in Tampa are better then in Orlando. It is worth the drive. Just my $0.02.

John Kelly
01-23-08, 12:26
Marine Dstorm,

That was funny as hell! True all the way, but still funny as hell!

You da man!

Exec Talent
01-23-08, 13:01
1: A dancer is most likely not going to go home with you.

The best way is to order drinks straight from the bartender. This way you will always get your correct change back and are free to tip what you want. If you order drinks from the waitress I can promise you. You will not receive your correct change back. They usually use what I call the "Tiajuna rule". Let's say a beer is $5. 25 and you give the waitress a 10. Guess what my brutha? You can expect to get only $4 change back. Hey, I don't know about you but I like to be in charge of my money. I might can use that 75 cents for the video game machine or the condom machine in the bathroom because I meet some hottie. You never know!

I have been to a lot of clubs and have found take-out available in most of them including with some of the waitresses. Of course, I actually will give her at least a dollar on top of the $.75 change. How many drinks am I going to order?

Just a word of advice. Guys who spend all of their lives worrying about nickels, dimes and quarters, never have the dollars. They also rarely get the girls.

Marine Dstorm
01-23-08, 14:08
I have been to a lot of clubs and have found take-out available in most of them including with some of the waitresses. Of course, I actually will give her at least a dollar on top of the $.75 change. How many drinks am I going to order?

Just a word of advice. Guys who spend all of their lives worrying about nickels, dimes and quarters, never have the dollars. They also rarely get the girls.All I'm trying to say is I want to be in control of the tip I give a waitress. The one's who actually give me my correct change back I usually tip them way more than someone who doesn't. Obviously, if you tip a waitress well she is going to keep coming back checking up on you. Tip her crappy and you'll find yourself having to get up and get your own drinks.

MDS

Matt06
01-23-08, 18:53

Just a word of advice. Guys who spend all of their lives worrying about nickels, dimes and quarters, never have the dollars. They also rarely get the girls.Right on for the word of advice.

Marine Storm,

I have wondered the strip clubs for years. I have seen and experienced it all (Except anal, but working on it). If you are worried about tipping the waitress a dollar more or avoid eating popcorn so you don't drink many beer, you should not go to strip bar. That is a place where you go spend some money and have a good time with some naked girls. Come on dude.

Stu Gavi
01-23-08, 21:26
Just a word of advice. Guys who spend all of their lives worrying about nickels, dimes and quarters, never have the dollars. They also rarely get the girls.[/QUOTE]Actually the guys who dont worry about the nickels, dimes and quarters are the ones who never have the dollars.

Maggot
01-24-08, 16:39
Right on for the word of advice.

Marine Storm,

I have wondered the strip clubs for years. I have seen and experienced it all (Except anal, but working on it). If you are worried about tipping the waitress a dollar more or avoid eating popcorn so you don't drink many beer, you should not go to strip bar. That is a place where you go spend some money and have a good time with some naked girls. Come on dude.

He's not being cheap, just frugal. I'll spend plenty of money in Canada, Tampa or Key West (where extras are norm). In Orlando, though, I follow close to the listed protocol & then go get a bbbj for $30. Seriously, that's the cost of 2 lap dances or 3 beers. I'm not interested in dropping a C note & not even getting a hj. Hell, dating is cheaper than that.

Marine Dstorm
01-24-08, 21:44
If nothing else I got some communication going with that report. It was meant to be humerous for the most part. All that being said, my advice for the 2 best strip clubs in Orlando are Cleos and the Diamond Club. Once you've been to Cleos and see the way the dancers do the booty drum as I call it. The other strip clubs are kind of lame. Women dancing like drunk Zombies isn't worth the time. Now Carmella at the Diamond Club is worth going to see. She's half Egyptian and half Puerto Rican. She is my favorite unless Candice shows up at Cleo's. She goes to college and works during her breaks. If you haven't seen that ass you're missing out. I've proposed to her more than once!

LapDogg
01-25-08, 01:14
I've been to strips clubs a time or two (ok hundreds of times) and I'm posting this blog to help you get your money's worth and not get ripped off. Here are a few key points to keep in mind.
!

no offense, but I travel all over north america and visit many strip clubs. I have always been able to get extras in clubs, or takeout - even on first visits to a club. I don't drop tons of money and have lots of dancer "friends" that recognize me and greet me with a warm hug on return visits.

however...., your advice really sounds naive.... perhaps your shyness and stand-offish approach is doing you more harm than good ?

Torlando
01-25-08, 02:35
"Always able to get extras", please do educate us on how it's done. Always implies it is a sure thing for you. Take us through a successful night of hooking up at one of Orlando’s local Strip Clubs. I am hoping the success you have found applies to the clubs here in Orlando otherwise your advice could prove useless to us here. Orange County and the surrounding have too many restrictions for my money. Let’s hear some bedtime stories.

no offense, but I travel all over north america and visit many strip clubs. I have always been able to get extras in clubs, or takeout - even on first visits to a club. I don't drop tons of money and have lots of dancer "friends" that recognize me and greet me with a warm hug on return visits.

however...., your advice really sounds naive.... perhaps your shyness and stand-offish approach is doing you more harm than good ?

Marine Dstorm
01-26-08, 06:49
no offense, but I travel all over north america and visit many strip clubs. I have always been able to get extras in clubs, or takeout. Even on first visits to a club. I don't drop tons of money and have lots of dancer "friends" that recognize me and greet me with a warm hug on return visits.

However. , your advice really sounds naive. Perhaps your shyness and stand-offish approach is doing you more harm than good? No offense taken and with all do respect perhaps you and I go to strip clubs for different reasons. When I go to a strip club, I'm not looking to obtain "extras" or "take-out". I go simply for the atmosphere, watch some sexy booty wiggling and to get my mind off of the daily stresses in life.

However. , your advice sounds really arrogant, cocky and well full of BS. A dancer is not going to run over and hug you unless you have dropped some money on her before. How many dancer "friends" do you have that you've never spent a dime on? I'll tell you how many. Zero. All you are is a dollar bill to them. You're not their friend. Naive? No, I simply tell it like it is.

LapDogg
01-26-08, 19:44
A dancer is not going to run over and hug you unless you have dropped some money on her before. How many dancer "friends" do you have that you've never spent a dime on? I'll tell you how many. Zero. All you are is a dollar bill to them. You're not their friend. Naive? No, I simply tell it like it is.

my statement about not dropping tons of money referred to in the club buying dances, drinks, etc. Of course extras costs money, but usually not more than $ for one to two hours of fun including FS.

And yes, I do have friends at the clubs that I have done nothing more than tucked a buck or two.

It isn't that difficult. If you don't act like every other "never saw a naked woman" guy in the strip club, you can actually have a good conversation with the ladies. Its easy to find out what pushes their buttons, if they are really hard up for cash, if they like to party, etc. I had one dancer go back to my hotel room once simply because I gave her an outstanding foot massage in a club. Yes those ladies have very sore feet at the end of the night.

Get your game together and you will be luckier than you can imagine. Its just like sales, some people are better at it than others.

Exec Talent
01-26-08, 23:54
All you are is a dollar bill to them. You're not their friend. Naive? No, I simply tell it like it is.

You can't handle the truth.

Knowing how to treat women goes a long way. You want a true story, here is one.

A few years back I was friends with the DJ at a strip club. I also was friends with his sister. When another sister (who had been a stripper) came in from out of town, the sister I knew pulled me aside and asked me if I would take her sister out. She told me, "she has dealt with jerks all her life and I want her to know how a really nice guy treats a woman."

The problem with most guys who post here is that they are jerks. You don't think women can sense that? They also can sense when a guy is nice and when he will be good in bed. He is a guy who is thoughtful, considerate, kind and looks her in the eye and not in the breasts. You want a tip you can use? When you are in a strip club, look the girl in the eyes and smile. Look at her as a person, not just T&A.

You guys here who think all of us have no luck with women, just don't get it. That is not arrogant. That is just the truth. Get over it.

Worldsoffun
01-27-08, 00:12

You guys here who think all of us have no luck with women, just don't get it. That is not arrogant. That is just the truth. Get over it.

I'll tell you another quick story...similar but not strip club-related. I was contacted last night by a provider I frequent. She told me that her younger sister wanted to start in the business and asked if I could be her first customer since I was such a nice guy and he wanted to make sure her sister was treated right and felt comfortable. I took her up on it and was this rookie 18 year old's first Monger. Not sure I'd do it again, because the inexperience was too obvious for my liking....but it also goes to show that nice guys can finish first. It's not always the almighty dollar that these ladies worship.

WOF

The Best Nap
01-27-08, 01:36

The problem with most guys who post here is that they are jerks.I sure when you call most of us jerks, you mean it in the good way!

Ron News
01-27-08, 21:54
I sure when you call most of us jerks, you mean it in the good way!

Go back to sleep, Nap, you don't mess with Extra Testicles and expect him to like you.

I mean this the good way.

Ron

Bachatero
01-29-08, 12:11
Quick report... some of the clubs in Tampa are still fast & loose. Try Ybor Stip just off I-4 during the day. Or Vegas Grils in St. Pete, any time.

As some have written recently, a little respect goes a long way. As does patience... take it slow, see if the girl is willing to invest a little time chatting, if she won't chat, she may be a lap-dance only girl.

Cheers!

Orlando J
02-08-08, 10:22
All are important. Working girls need money and if you treat them good you will forget it was just a service.
Remember working girls need money and they are girls with women senses.
Cheers
J

Lov Daty
02-08-08, 11:43

A few years back I was friends with the DJ at a strip club. I also was friends with his sister. When another sister (who had been a stripper) came in from out of town, the sister I knew pulled me aside and asked me if I would take her sister out. She told me, "she has dealt with jerks all her life and I want her to know how a really nice guy treats a woman."

The problem with most guys who post here is that they are jerks. You don't think women can sense that? They also can sense when a guy is nice and when he will be good in bed. He is a guy who is thoughtful, considerate, kind and looks her in the eye and not in the breasts. You want a tip you can use? When you are in a strip club, look the girl in the eyes and smile. Look at her as a person, not just T&A.

You guys here who think all of us have no luck with women, just don't get it. That is not arrogant. That is just the truth. Get over it.I agree with some woman you may just be another dollar bill, and to some guys. She may just be another lap dance or another hour session. BUT to somepeople there is more to it. There is connection, there is eye contact, there IS FRIENDSHIP. There is more too it.

Exec Tal. I'm with you on this 200 percent. Woman know Gents from Gerks

Here here. Raise our mugs for a toast! Happy Friday and stay safe.

Big Bob III
02-20-08, 15:13
http://www.local6.com/news/15353241/detail.html

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- The U.S. Supreme Court has dealt a blow to Daytona Beach strip clubs in a seven-year legal fight.

Justices refused a request by Lollipops Gentleman's Club to review city laws requiring conservative bikinis of dancers working in clubs that serve alcohol. Lollipops wanted to let the women wear G-strings and pasties.

The high court's decision upheld one last year by the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.

An attorney for the city said the fight is finally over.

Brett Harley, an attorney representing the strip club, said he will advise the business to comply with the law, but he expressed hope the rules still could be reversed.

A similar case in Kansas could also go to the Supreme Court.

Exec Talent
02-27-08, 13:24
This question goes to those with a talent for obtaining take-out at strip clubs.

I am wondering if it actuallywould be easier to get take-out from an Orlando club where the girls could not be making the money they are in other cities. Or, do girls who are not really that interested in exposing themselves tend to work at those clubs.

I have been successful both before and after the restrictions, but just wondering how others find them.

Vertrag
03-04-08, 05:38
Quick report on Rachel's. Good food for a club.

Met some nice girls there, Brianna & Danny, are two of my favorites. I normally drop by for lunch but have been there a couple evenings. The day shift there is definitely more friendly and willing to sit and talk.

Now for a request for some help. I only recently become a regular - and want some opinions on the following:

1) How the hell do I get some takeout - I mean I would be happy to pay $ for a movie and dinner NSA.

2) I sometimes pay a dance just to sit and chat with me for some songs. I figure about $20 for 5-6 songs - is that too cheap, too much.

3) How do you get a dance to chat with you for hours. I've seen some guys do it and I've watched carefully and have seen very little or no money changing hands.

Finally - anyone out there know Danni - I love staring into that girl's eyes. And he slow seductive floor show - its fantastic if you like that kind of stuff.

Sexybldbbwfl
03-23-08, 01:38
Some girls are nice but I think they missed the concept, it is a TITTY bar therefore they need to have some titties. My humble opinion. I have 44DDD but I expected at least some Cs now. But the $10 for a table dance, nice for the money. Perk for the ladies, we go potty in the dressing room for the girls. Very nice. I like them backstage. Season ticket hoders to my favorite football team(Predators) get in free with a ticket stub. Over all good just need some titties. Waitresses were hotter than the dancers.

All Wet,
Debbie

Clinton Bush
03-23-08, 23:28
Some girls are nice but I think they missed the concept, it is a TITTY bar therefore they need to have some titties. My humble opinion. I have 44DDD but I expected at least some Cs now.
All Wet,
DebbieAnd as the perfect girlfriend. A chick with 44DDD advising us about titty bars. It sounds like you speak from experience. Perhaps you also moonlight as a bar guide? Do you have any recommendations in Orlando or Tampa/St Pete area?

CB

Templar007
03-24-08, 20:04
And as the perfect girlfriend. A chick with 44DDD advising us about titty bars. It sounds like you speak from experience. Perhaps you also moonlight as a bar guide? Do you have any recommendations in Orlando or Tampa/St Pete area?

CB
I second that!!

Sexybldbbwfl
03-24-08, 23:41
I do not venture out much as I tend to be a little naughty sometimes. It was a birthday request from a non working girl. We go where the men and action is. The table/chair dance was smoking hot but damn that no touching thing. We had a hot little Asian and a spinner ebony dollface and they were very tempting. I even made a few tips of my own while there and met some new friends. lol. I will report back as the the variety, quailty of the honey and the dance and friendliness. Now I have an excuse to venture out. Damn the bad luck. Any pointers? Drinks did suck there. I will report back with new intel asap.

All Wet,
Debbie

I Pickum Up
03-25-08, 15:02
I do not venture out much as I tend to be a little naughty sometimes. It was a birthday request from a non working girl. We go where the men and action is. The table/chair dance was smoking hot but damn that no touching thing. We had a hot little Asian and a spinner ebony dollface and they were very tempting. I even made a few tips of my own while there and met some new friends. lol. I will report back as the the variety, quailty of the honey and the dance and friendliness. Now I have an excuse to venture out. Damn the bad luck. Any pointers? Drinks did suck there. I will report back with new intel asap.

All Wet,
Debbie

I remember the days when OBT was filled with Clubs and the girls would sit outside in their outfits but those days are long gone. There is not much left in the line of Clubs in the Orlando area. Next time I am down Debbie care to company me back to Dancers?? I would love to take you!! I have heard that Tampa has some nice clubs also maybe we can make a weekend of it!!

/I

Sexybldbbwfl
03-25-08, 20:41
I can hang with the best of them!

Debbie

Tanboat05
03-27-08, 16:50
I can hang with the best of them!

Debbie

You sound like fun even though you dont like the girls with little titties. I always found them to be the most responsive sexually and I do love a cute set of hard nipples. Sort of makes us for the small size.

Its great fun to hit the strip clubs with like minded female friends. Ive never gone home disappointed. Too bad your 200 miles north.

Marine Dstorm
03-30-08, 16:50
I hadn't gone out to a strip club in awhile. I had a Saturday night to kill and decided I needed to see some booty meat. I couldn't decide if I should hit the Diamond Club or Cleos. It was a coin toss and I decided to hit up the Diamond Club. The parking lot was pretty crowded so I thought this might be a good night. Their were alot of dancers working. I'd say maybe 10-12. Unfortunately none of them peeked my interest. In a scale from 1-10, most were in the 3 range. The hottest one there was a waitess. She had long hair and looked Latina. Damn gir, why aren't you a dancer? ! I was hoping my favorite, Carmella, would be working but no such luck. I had one beer and left.

On to Cleo's I went. Some of their "A Team" girls must have been on vacation. There were a few of my favorites working but not the usually cast of hotties. Chocolate, Peaches, Star, and Fancy were working and they always give a great table dance. I'd recommend any of them. I don't think you could get take out from them but who knows. I was able to snap a few bootleg pics while I was there. It's hard to get good ones in a dark strip club but I did my best.

Needless to say I was horny after I left so I cruised OBT and my success there doesn't apply to this section so I might tell that another time.

Marine Dstorm
04-11-08, 19:52
Quick report on Rachel's. Good food for a club.

Met some nice girls there, Brianna & Danny, are two of my favorites. I normally drop by for lunch but have been there a couple evenings. The day shift there is definitely more friendly and willing to sit and talk.

Now for a request for some help. I only recently become a regular - and want some opinions on the following:

1) How the hell do I get some takeout - I mean I would be happy to pay $ for a movie and dinner NSA.

2) I sometimes pay a dance just to sit and chat with me for some songs. I figure about $20 for 5-6 songs - is that too cheap, too much.

3) How do you get a dance to chat with you for hours. I've seen some guys do it and I've watched carefully and have seen very little or no money changing hands.

Finally - anyone out there know Danni - I love staring into that girl's eyes. And he slow seductive floor show - its fantastic if you like that kind of stuff.I've never paid a dancer to sit and talk with me. I mean if she wants to GREAT but I've never done it. Usually if I see one I like I will tip her on stage. I walk up and wait till she comes over and slip a few bills in her garter. Make eye contact with her. This means your eyes to her eyes. Don't be looking at her money maker while you are slipping it in. You have all night to look at that. She will get the hint you are intersted and if she is free she'll more than likely come over later and sit/chat with you. Just talk about normal things and joke around. Don't be rude, she is after all a lady. Treat her as such. Buy a dance from her every so often and usually she will hang around with you and it won't cost you an arm and a leg.

Just my experience.

M

TravelingVoye
04-11-08, 23:57
... Usually if I see one I like I will tip her on stage. I walk up and wait till she comes over and slip a few bills in her garter. Make eye contact with her. This means your eyes to her eyes. Don't be looking at her money maker while you are slipping it in... Just talk about normal things and joke around. Don't be rude, she is after all a lady. Treat her as such....
M

That has been my experience as well - I've had some great conversations and free lapdances from ladies that I showed modest interest in and then treated like a lady rather than a piece of meat. Treat them nice (and yes buy them an occasional drink and lapdance) and they will hang with you. As for take out - well that's much easier once they know you better...

Bone Yard
04-17-08, 14:34
Ditto on the previous reports. Take last night for example. I'm in The Dollhouse with a buddy. He takes a liking to a cute italian girl, who's a 7-8. An occasional dance and drink and she's by his side all night as if she went there with him. It's too bad my friend tends to be on the faithful side because he could have had takeout. I don't understand why that doesn't happen to me!

Hawk Flyer
04-23-08, 06:50
This is my first posting. I hope that you will tolerate any mistakes that I make here.

I was in Daytona this last Friday evening. Doing the bar hop. As some might already know, the Adult Entertainment scene has changed in Daytona. Some would say for the worse, but I have found it to be better. Daytona has made all the dancers cover up. When I say cover up, I mean everything all the time. Sounds bad?

What I found is that extras are what the girls are using to pay the rent, as it were. Also, take out is easier and cheaper to find than in times past.

I would be glad to tell you were I went and what I did. The truth is that you can go to any club and get the same experience that I did. A word of warning though, Daytona does not have girls that are 10's. You would be hard pressed to find anything better than an 8. There are however, plenty of 6's and 7's.

PM me if you have a specific question.

BlackHawk101
05-05-08, 11:15
OK I found a strip club I like in Orlando. I tried 3 and this is the one that I like.
Rachels to high end and the other one on Semoran sucked.

I have been going to the Doll House during the late afternoons. I have feel in LUST with two of the Russian dark hair beauties there. Margo and Alex. Both in their young 20's and great girls to talk to. I know that it's the dancers job to be nice but both of these young women have my heart a racin. What's the chances of getting them to do more after work?
The drink girl from Bulgaria is a hoot also.

Hell I like the two Russians so much I'm ready to Marry them off to my two young men. LOL

Deland327
05-14-08, 11:36
Has anyone have any info on Class-A in Daytona? They have been around for quite a while but I have never had the pleasure. Any info is appreciated.

http://daytona.craigslist.org/ers/680031777.html

VerySlowly
05-14-08, 21:51
Has anyone have any info on Class-A in Daytona? They have been around for quite a while but I have never had the pleasure. Any info is appreciated.

http://daytona.craigslist.org/ers/680031777.html

Stiffy just reported on it--VS

Hawk Flyer
05-16-08, 06:56
Not really, but an old one is getting a make over.

Savanna's in Deleon Springs has been bought out by a seasoned bar owner. Not that the previous owner's weren't seasoned. The process has already been started to remodel the entire building. Expanding the floor space and cleaning up the inside.
If they do half as good of a job on this new venture that they have done before, it will be a beautifull place.

The new name of the Club will be Pin-ups, so I've heard. As with all things in life somethings are subject to change.

None the less, if everything that I've heard gets put into place expect some great things to come.

As far as the menu goes, I would say that extras are on hold for the time. But, they still have those big comfy lazy boy chairs in VIP.

Gamma Ray 007
06-21-08, 13:55
I had my best times in nude Orlando clubs back in the '90s, and now I'll be back for a few weeks and I understand that even Daytona is now all-bikini. I'm willing to do some driving, but what is the closest nude club to Orlando? The usual websites are all hopelessly out of date with their "nude/topless/bikini" categorization.

Can somebody help me out? Sorry, NO driving to Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, or Tampa--I mean the closest, not the best!

Comp Man77
06-22-08, 19:37
I'm visitng Orlando next week.

Any good strip clubs to suggest?

Thank you

Marine Matt
06-23-08, 10:28
I'm visitng Orlando next week.

Any good strip clubs to suggest?

Thank youRachels is pretty much your only bet.

Bone Yard
07-09-08, 08:57
Don't let all the cars in the parking lot fool you - those are the dancers cars. We were definitely outnumbered (not a bad thing) by the dancers. Jessie teases with her very seductive style considering she can't get too close to you. She is a hot Russian dancer. Natalia and Katie (also Russian) were very nice as well. On the latino side we had Ileana and Eileen.

I'm told that the Russian girls are a hard nut to crack, but I'm going to stick with it. It was a nice evening overall especially since we went in without expectations.

The DH could be my Orlando favorite.

Hawk Flyer
07-11-08, 09:06
As I have previously reported, Savanna's has changed owners. The official new name is Pin-ups. 80% of the remodel has been done. The place looks better than it did. As with any shake up like this, things still haven't settled down. Girls are still coming and going. Customers aren't sure of the place just yet. But, most of the riff-raff that was there has gone. Including the customers who were considered riff-raff.

For the members of this forum, the entertainment is still PG-13. Mostly because of the coming elections. (i.e. all the Adult clubs were busted for exposure). After the first of the year things will be settled and Pin-ups will be a fun place to be.

Until that time, the girls are very friendly and conversational. It's well worth a visit to just unwind and talk to a pretty girl.

Vertrag
07-23-08, 14:23
I've visited Rachel's South during the day and have run across a real looker who only works days (T, W, Fi if memory serves). She has a great body and does a slow suductive dance.

Wondering if anyone else has seen this girl (she has brown hair now) and if anyone has been able to get any extras as I've been unsuccessful.

But boy is she fun to look at with lunch. Easily worth the $30.

Big Bob III
08-06-08, 00:20
Anybody been to the Club VIP? Any others like that?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17054552/detail.html

Illegal Stripping Busted At Sanford Nightclub, Four Charged

SANFORD, Fla. -- Several people are facing charges for what happened inside a nightclub in Sanford. Police say undercover agents found young women doing more than just serving drinks. Investigators say they were stripping for cash.

The owner of the nightclub told Eyewitness News he didn't know that was going on, but one of the dancers told a different story. She said she was only told not to prostitute herself.

Club VIP holds weekly events involving female dancers. The owner said he follows local decency rules and blames the girls for going too far.

"He didn't say nothing about we're not supposed to take off our clothes or nothing," said dancer Evelyn Torres. "Yeah, a lot of girls [took off their clothes]."

Torres, 19, is one of three women Sanford police charged with indecent exposure after an undercover operation Sunday night. It followed several complaints.

"They described various lewd acts, perhaps prostitution, drugs," said Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley

An undercover officer reported the women danced for him nude away from the crowd. It allegedly happened in the VIP room, where the officer said two of the three women arrested went with him.

The club owner said he had security on, but no one saw a thing. The owner blames the girls. Eli Ferley also showed Eyewitness News copies of the county decency ordinance he said he had dancers read and sign.

But Torres, the hired dancer Eyewitness News tracked down, said Ferley only asked her for ID and that was four weeks ago.

"So you never asked the girls or had any knowledge of their taking off their bikinis or exposing themselves?" WFTV reporter Robert Maxwell asked Ferley.

'No, I was at home that particular night. My staff and manager know they were not supposed to do that," he said.

But Torres' brother said the club owner and his manager are avoiding their responsibility.

"You'd think he'd want to be there to make sure the rules and regulations were in place and situations like this would never get out of hand," said Christopher Charles, the arrested dancer's brother.

In the past, Sanford police confirm, they have provided security at the club, but the owner said a slower economy has forced Club VIP to rely on private security.

Police charged the bar manager, 49-year-old Paul Kimbro, with operating an illegal adult entertainment establishment without a license. That violates a Sanford city ordinance and is considered a misdemeanor.

Exec Talent
08-06-08, 05:42
In the past, Sanford police confirm, they have provided security at the club, but the owner said a slower economy has forced Club VIP to rely on private security.

So he stops kicking back bucks to the cops and gets busted. Hmmm. Is his lawyer reading this? Next case.

Orlando J
08-30-08, 11:17
Sorry I did not read this thread in a while. You might be talking about Raven (stage name the picture looks like hers but not hers) . I knew her since she was 21 few years ago. She has a great body and had nice personallity. She got herself into lots of trouble. A lot of drama and crack. I would consider sex with her as one of my best sex.
She changed her hair color few times. She worked for an escort agency. She said that she did some movies and she ran her own real-estate business. She lived close to Rachel's.

Regarding Sanford club I really do not understand "Should not the girls strip in strip-clubs?" Are they allowed to strip only on the stage? Are they arresting the girls for stripping in VIP for guests? or this was just a night-club!

I've visited Rachel's South during the day and have run across a real looker who only works days (T, W, Fi if memory serves). She has a great body and does a slow suductive dance.

Wondering if anyone else has seen this girl (she has brown hair now) and if anyone has been able to get any extras as I've been unsuccessful.

But boy is she fun to look at with lunch. Easily worth the $30.

Lokm321
09-05-08, 16:05
As I have previously reported, Savanna's has changed owners. The official new name is Pin-ups. 80% of the remodel has been done. The place looks better than it did. As with any shake up like this, things still haven't settled down. Girls are still coming and going. Customers aren't sure of the place just yet. But, most of the riff-raff that was there has gone. Including the customers who were considered riff-raff.

For the members of this forum, the entertainment is still PG-13. Mostly because of the coming elections. (i.e. all the Adult clubs were busted for exposure). After the first of the year things will be settled and Pin-ups will be a fun place to be.

Until that time, the girls are very friendly and conversational. It's well worth a visit to just unwind and talk to a pretty girl.I have personaly been there plenty of times. As Savanah's you would still have girls that come and go but I have had some great service there from bbbj too fs even there V.I.P. was by far the best place to go in florida that I have experienced. But so far as what I have seen since 'pin-ups' and 'new' management they have tried to hard to call it an upscale place thinking they're fancy lik big place Racheal's ect. when really most of the time you have a few guys staring around trying to keep one or 2 girls to them selve's alot of the good girls left a few stayed and even they are afriad to touch let alone blow in the new place. Maybe after the new year like you said or even after that when they realize that nothing spectacular and great will ever come put of there they'll become more lax and maybe then you'll have a new bunch of nice girls who will go the extra without worry. but untill then In my oppinion stay away this place is bound to fail as long as it's management and staff treats it as he next Nobu.

Just trying to look out

Anyone know of any clubs that are still good eveyplace seem to have gone far to straight up and Savanah's was my last hope and while they still have private dance area it's impossible to get any extra's any one no of a place with good quiality girls that what we there for and how too treat!?

Big Bob III
09-11-08, 18:07
Never thought I would live to see this....Tamps's Mons Venus better watch out - Orlando is getting wild :)

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. A sign outside a popular Orange County strip club led to the arrest of 10 people, including the owner and dancers.
The Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation raided Baby Dolls Wednesday night after a sign outside publicized nude dancing inside.
Full nudity is banned at strip clubs in Orange County.
Agents arrested the club owner, Robert Morgan, a club manager, a server and seven dancers on allegations of advertising a prohibited activity in an adult establishment and a dancing violation.
http://www.local6.com/news/17448012/detail.html

Exec Talent
09-11-08, 23:03
Funny how you never see any stories about how the idiot police busted up a car theft ring or chop shop? Funny how other crime is rampant but anything that has anything to do with sex is always a teaser and lead story on the news.

I know everyone feels a lot safer knowing that some woman is not taking off her clothes behind closed doors in a bar on OBT. And, everyone feels even safer knowing that there is not a sign outside the place advertising such.

You asshole cops are like the Clintons. You should be greatly embarrassed, but you are not. What, were there no jobs available at McDonalds when you applied to be a LE?

BTW, I am happily away from Putz, Weary and the pot-bellied merry men and had the most awesome threesome tonight. Fortunately, you dickheads can't do anything about that!

Hawk Flyer
09-12-08, 07:38
I have personaly been there plenty of times. As Savanah's you would still have girls that come and go but I have had some great service there from bbbj too fs even there V.I.P. was by far the best place to go in florida that I have experienced. But so far as what I have seen since 'pin-ups' and 'new' management they have tried to hard to call it an upscale place thinking they're fancy lik big place Racheal's ect. when really most of the time you have a few guys staring around trying to keep one or 2 girls to them selve's alot of the good girls left a few stayed and even they are afriad to touch let alone blow in the new place. Maybe after the new year like you said or even after that when they realize that nothing spectacular and great will ever come put of there they'll become more lax and maybe then you'll have a new bunch of nice girls who will go the extra without worry. but untill then In my oppinion stay away this place is bound to fail as long as it's management and staff treats it as he next Nobu.

Just trying to look out

Anyone know of any clubs that are still good eveyplace seem to have gone far to straight up and Savanah's was my last hope and while they still have private dance area it's impossible to get any extra's any one no of a place with good quiality girls that what we there for and how too treat!?I understand your frustration. Its just that time of the decade when Christian rights rule over decedance. I still love going to Pin-ups. I have gotten to know the owners since the buyout. They are not unlike you and I. But politics have made them more careful about thier image. There have been many dancers come in and get thrown out the same day because they performed extras. Will it be a fun place to be? Hell yes!

The girls who stick around are doing so because they are following the rules. As you mentioned, they tend to hang with one person. They do this because they trust that person to be just a regular joe and not LEO. Girls approach me all the time wanting to know if "that guy is a cop".

BTW the liquor store is open now!

There are clubs in Volusia county area that do offer extras. I know they do, because some of the girls walk during the day others are on CL. Sorry I can't share which ones. Just know that if your patient you can find fun.

SW Surfer
09-12-08, 15:10
Looks like Baby Dolls is still open and advertising Nude Girls. Check out the Sign from Friday at 1pm

Surfer Out

Sponge Worthy
09-12-08, 20:00
Looks like Baby Dolls is still open and advertising Nude Girls. Check out the Sign from Friday at 1pm

Surfer Out

Maybe, but it's still a little shithole with ugly women.

SW Surfer
09-12-08, 23:11
Maybe, but it's still a little shithole with ugly women.

To true...to true

Orlando J
09-13-08, 03:34
I can not find right words to describe this hypocrisy, irrational, ... law.
I can not understand. A strip club is for girls to strip and take off their clothes! Is not it? If strip clubs are not full nude then guys should go to the beach and they will see more skin.

If you are in the porn industry. You should be careful:
Attempts were made in the 1970s to outlaw pornography in the United States by prosecuting porn stars for prostitution. The courts in California where the case was initially made, and stopped short of advancing the case to the United States Supreme Court for a final decision. It was this decision and acceptance to let stand whereby the California Court made a legal distinction in the case of People v. Freeman between someone who took part in a sexual relationship for money (prostitution) versus someone who takes on the act of merely portraying role where a sexual relationship was engaged in on-screen act as part of their acting performance. It is this specific legal distinction between pornography and prostitution in California law that has allowed California to become the porn center of the United States.

At present, no other state in the United States has either implemented or accepted this legal distinction between commercial pornography performers versus prostitutes as shown in the Florida case where sex film maker Clinton Raymond McCowen, aka "Ray Guhn", was indicted on charges of "soliciting and engaging in prostitution" for his creation of pornography films which included "McCowen and his associates recruited up to 100 local men and women to participate in group sex scenes, the affidavit says." The distinction that California has in its legal determination in the Freeman decision is usually denied in most states' local prostitution laws, which do NOT specifically exclude performers from such inclusion.

Source:
http://www.xbiz.com/news/15700

Clinton Bush
09-13-08, 07:07
Great use of resources!. If you hadn't made this arrest, some of us might have gotten titty whipped. Now instead, we might get pistol whipped.

We feel so much safer now that bare titty crime has been reduced. Never know when a titty might haul off and give you a bust in the mouth. Go buy the squad an extra round of honey glazed down at the Krispy Kreme!

CB

ps- Glad you chose to ignore the dozens of drug dealers we see on the streets when we go out looking for girls. Commerce is good for the economy. -

Never thought I would live to see this....Tamps's Mons Venus better watch out - Orlando is getting wild :)

http://www.local6.com/news/17448012/detail.html

Citywalk
09-13-08, 11:21
Great use of resources!. If you hadn't made this arrest, some of us might have gotten titty whipped. Now instead, we might get pistol whipped.

We feel so much safer now that bare titty crime has been reduced. Never know when a titty might haul off and give you a bust in the mouth. Go buy the squad an extra round of honey glazed down at the Krispy Kreme!

CB

ps- Glad you chose to ignore the dozens of drug dealers we see on the streets when we go out looking for girls. Commerce is good for the economy. -

It's a safety issue, if your not careful one of those bare nipples could poke your eye out.

Hotrodvfr
09-13-08, 23:51
I would just like to report that extras are available at Pin ups.

I was in there during the day earlier this week. (About 2)

There were just 2 dancers there but after hanging around for a while and do a few shots with the dancers and bartender I spent half an hour with 1 of the girls in the Champaign room (had beer instead but hey it works).

some good times on the couch and she finished up with bbbjcim spit in the trash can.

The girl was a little older/heavier than I typically go for and spent about the same as CL incall but hey I was buzzed and she got the job done.

Just letting you all know it can be done.

Lokm321
09-17-08, 08:25
I would just like to report that extras are available at Pin ups.

I was in there during the day earlier this week. (About 2)

There were just 2 dancers there but after hanging around for a while and do a few shots with the dancers and bartender I spent half an hour with 1 of the girls in the Champaign room (had beer instead but hey it works).

some good times on the couch and she finished up with bbbjcim spit in the trash can.

The girl was a little older/heavier than I typically go for and spent about the same as CL incall but hey I was buzzed and she got the job done.

Just letting you all know it can be done.Yes I understand it is still available from some but those kind of 'girls' you know would do it no matter what place you went to. They are most of the time Old Heavy and not Pretty with no dancing skills, what else could they possibly have to offer to a joint.

If what you say is true it is good that they are starting to get to a more relaxed state. We all know that since there is no nudity anymore there's only one reason to go to them. Though as you said, and as my experience has shown you are right You can get cheaper and better looking girls from CL.

And I would rather worry about the leo check and making sure before I visit them, than maybe getting caught by a bouncer who is to self righteos.

I have always thought 'If I get caught will I regret/ be ashamed of this' now if she's a hot young girl as apossed to a fat old ladymakes a difference and personally I would be ashamed to spend so much doing that (not that money is a problem). My rule of thumb is if they are not attarctive enough that I would try to pick them up at a club/bar then why would I wanna pay them the same if not more than those who are.

And if you ever start just thinking down on yourself and saying 'at least the job got done' then you must relize you are at the point where you might as well start doing it yourself before you find yourself with a man in you car saying ' a mouth is a mouth'!

We as a whole community of mongers of varying types have to stop settleing for second best. It makes the bad one's think we'll take thier shit and the good ones leave because they're not getting the treatment they diserve.

BlackHawk101
10-04-08, 17:19
So I think the Russian women at the OBT Doll House are babes. Anyone have any luck getting a after work date with these gems of the motherland? i would give my right nut for the one that goes by Tania on the day shift!

Moto Monger
10-06-08, 17:34
So I think the Russian women at the OBT Doll House are babes. Anyone have any luck getting a after work date with these gems of the motherland? I would give my right nut for the one that goes by Tania on the day shift! I am usually a AMP person but Russians at a strip club are usually the next best thing. That usually means there is more too it. When I get a chance I will go see what comes of it. Maybe this coming weekend. If anyone else gets there first please make a report.

MM.

Snow Plow
10-14-08, 01:07
When I moved here from NJ, approximately 7yrs ago I visited Cleo's. It was a bad experience, because their hands seemed to be in my pockets from the moment I entered their establishment, until I left. I'd stayed away, but was contemplating paying them a visit, as I'd heard they were under new mgmt. Fortunately for me, one of my co-workers went there last week. After hearing his experience, I concluded that it was business as usual at Cleo's. He said that after paying the mandatory cover charge, he headed to a spot near the stage where he got the 2 beer special. He was greeted by a hostess who brought over one of the dancers to his table. Soon after, the hostess asks my friend to buy the dancer a drink. Naturally, he offers her one of his beers. The dancer declines, But would rather have a double shot of Henessy. To further add insult to injury, the dancer then charges him. 20 for a lame-ass, no contact, arms-length lap dance, while the bouncer rushes him to finish his beer by constantly checking his bottle. They're like a car dealership. The dancers who aren't on stage are lined up for the hostess to grab when a new sucker, um client wanders in. That was my exact experience 7yrs ago. Nothing has changed. I've been to Temptations lately, and it was a more relaxed atmosphere, where I didn't feel pressured into buying anything for anyone. They'll get my business again.

Nnms46

Wastedgman
11-06-08, 02:04
You will probably hate me for this report but here it goes:

I am a regular at DH. I have, I believe, gained the trust of the entire club staff from the door man, the waitresses, the dancers and even the DJ. I have taken girls out and enjoyed them to the fullest. Spanish girls and Russian girls.

It is too bad that they fired the manager and, last time I was there, kicked out the DJ as well. The previous DJ played great music. The new one cut me off at the worst moment I called him an "idiot" for all to hear.

But the girls are still there. Some of them went back to the motherland. They were here for the summer only and are back to school.

The Spanish girl I took out was awesome. The Russians, 2 of them, are beyond description. You guys will know who I am talking about. One just turned 21 and the other is that sweet blond.

But in the club, you can, if you play your cards right, get plenty of action so long as you keep an eye out for the manager. If he sees the girl in action, she will be fired. So trust MUST be established and this may take sometime.

All in all, nothing is out of reach. Everything has its price.

Here’s is where you will hate me. I can not give out names. I am sure you all understand. But do your homework.

Be safe.

Wasted

So I think the Russian women at the OBT Doll House are babes. Anyone have any luck getting a after work date with these gems of the motherland? i would give my right nut for the one that goes by Tania on the day shift!

J Melbourne27
11-07-08, 04:29
I didn't read the case, but it sounds tantamount to harassment because once he appealed it all the way to the Federal Supreme Court, the California Precedent is there and it would be dismissed...unless it didn't make it that far, in which case...ouch.

I can not find right words to describe this hypocrisy, irrational, ... law.

I can not understand. A strip club is for girls to strip and take off their clothes! Is not it? If strip clubs are not full nude then guys should go to the beach and they will see more skin.

If you are in the porn industry. You should be careful:

Attempts were made in the 1970s to outlaw pornography in the United States by prosecuting porn stars for prostitution. The courts in California where the case was initially made, and stopped short of advancing the case to the United States Supreme Court for a final decision. It was this decision and acceptance to let stand whereby the California Court made a legal distinction in the case of People v. Freeman between someone who took part in a sexual relationship for money (prostitution) versus someone who takes on the act of merely portraying role where a sexual relationship was engaged in on-screen act as part of their acting performance. It is this specific legal distinction between pornography and prostitution in California law that has allowed California to become the porn center of the United States.

At present, no other state in the United States has either implemented or accepted this legal distinction between commercial pornography performers versus prostitutes as shown in the Florida case where sex film maker Clinton Raymond McCowen, aka "Ray Guhn", was indicted on charges of "soliciting and engaging in prostitution" for his creation of pornography films which included "McCowen and his associates recruited up to 100 local men and women to participate in group sex scenes, the affidavit says." The distinction that California has in its legal determination in the Freeman decision is usually denied in most states' local prostitution laws, which do NOT specifically exclude performers from such inclusion.

Source:

http://www.xbiz.com/news/15700

J Melbourne27
11-07-08, 04:35
I have reason to suspect that the sweet blonde works for a local Escort Service. It's in Nightmoves or V2, and it's a guys name.

Someone call him up and order the Blonde Russian stripper special?

You will probably hate me for this report but here it goes:

I am a regular at DH. I have, I believe, gained the trust of the entire club staff from the door man, the waitresses, the dancers and even the DJ. I have taken girls out and enjoyed them to the fullest. Spanish girls and Russian girls.

It is too bad that they fired the manager and, last time I was there, kicked out the DJ as well. The previous DJ played great music. The new one cut me off at the worst moment I called him an "idiot" for all to hear.

But the girls are still there. Some of them went back to the motherland. They were here for the summer only and are back to school.

The Spanish girl I took out was awesome. The Russians, 2 of them, are beyond description. You guys will know who I am talking about. One just turned 21 and the other is that sweet blond.

But in the club, you can, if you play your cards right, get plenty of action so long as you keep an eye out for the manager. If he sees the girl in action, she will be fired. So trust MUST be established and this may take sometime.

All in all, nothing is out of reach. Everything has its price.

Here’s is where you will hate me. I can not give out names. I am sure you all understand. But do your homework.

Be safe.

Wasted

Hotrodvfr
12-01-08, 06:30
Horrible.

I walked in about 10pm. $10 cover. Expensive beer. Ugly girls with pasties. WTF?

I stayed about 10 minutes, finished 3/4 of my beer and left. Got in my van, lit up a 'natural' hand rolled cigarette, and proceeded to cruise OBT for a few hour in a hazy fog.

About 2am I picked up Diana.- see section on SW reports for review.

I've searched this forum, can't really tell if anyone agrees on a phenomenal club with extras in this town.

Miami had a club a couple years ago called Centro Espanol. Nothing like you've ever experienced. $15 for 'champagne room' and $30 for F/S in a 3x3 booth. The doorman would sell you a condom for $5 if you didn't have protection. Ahhh, those were the days.There are no good strip clubs in Orlando. I woudn't waste my time/money with anything here.

I just take a half hour ride to Brevard county (I live on east side). There are a few places there with good looking girls and fun to be had in the club. I have had take out from all the clubs there.

A little bit of a drive but a much better experience.

Down1
12-13-08, 20:52
Has anyone been to the strip clubs near or around cocoa beach.

Are these areas better then orlando? Which clubs do you recommend?

Justforme
12-15-08, 12:10
When I lived in the city, NYC, I knew a girl who happened to dance named Yania. I am wondering if anyone in Fla has met her. She moved to Fla a few years back and I know she still loves to dance.

She is a Dominican lady (now in her young 30s), blond, white/very light skinned.

If anyone knows who I am talking about please get back to me. I will be in Orlando first weekend in January and would like to meet up with Yania.

Thanks

Mike

Hotrodvfr
12-17-08, 07:30
The clubs on the beach are much better than Orlando.

There are a few of them out there.

Inner Room has kinda of a split peronality. During the day seems it kinda of caters to the retired crowd/ at night you get Brevard's wanna be gangsters.

Mix of girls for just about anyones taste. Lamar, the owner, is really into Asian chicks so there are several Thai and Korean girls.

My personal favorite is Teresa. She's a tall thin brunette. A cup tits, beautiful face and extremely smart. She's only like 23 but has her own business flipping house. She doesn't work all the time but comes in when needed to supplement income. With the market the way its been lately she's in more and more now. I've known for a couple of years but everytime I see her I still have the thought of "What the fuck is this girl doing in here. "

Anyway even the legit dances here are much better than Orlando. Many but not all girls provide extras. HJ's are common and a few of the way out there girls have done FS in the club. Take out is available from some girls but be careful, many a guy has wasted time waiting for a girl at the Denny's alot lighter in the pocket.

Cheaters and Lido are pretty similar. I am aware of less extras in the club, which is not to say it doesn't happen I just don't have first hand knowledge of it. Take out can be had from both as well.

There's another place furhter down the road near the AF base. It changes names so often I've stopped keeping track. Nothing to write home about.

Then there's Wiggles and Playmates, in Merritt Island and Cocoa respectively. Both places are in my opinoin bottom feeders, same owners. To wiggles I jsut say stay away. Playmates is like an in door flea market for streetwalkers. That's about the quality of girls in there and same services are available. Occaisonally a good looking girl will fall into one of those two but they never stay long.

Has anyone been to the strip clubs near or around cocoa beach.

Are these areas better then orlando? Which clubs do you recommend?

Green_Thumb
12-30-08, 18:40
To the locals/vets:

Will be coming to Orlando for a convention next week. I was wondering what the laws or policies were regarding the touch/contact rule during private dances. Is that just in certain counties, certain clubs, what exactly is the deal?

I read a previous post no touch & 2 feet min distance? Wow, that would really suck. Especially being from central Iowa where hands can roam very freely on butts and boobs all clubs, all girls. Your not supposed to insert fingers into any open orifices, but that rule gets bent quite often, depending on the girl,rapport, money,etc...also I've had multiple occasions of french kissing & such....central Iowa is highly recommended so PM me if you are ever in Ames/Des Moines & I can give you the scoop.

But back to Orlando, is this true? I hope that I am wrong. Any info and suggestions on where to go for the best combo of quality & mileage would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
GT

Member #4558
12-30-08, 18:59
To the locals/vets:

Will be coming to Orlando for a convention next week. I was wondering what the laws or policies were regarding the touch/contact rule during private dances. Is that just in certain counties, certain clubs, what exactly is the deal?

I have not been to Orlando is some time but I think it is safe to say that you will find it nothing like you are use to. They don't call it Mouse Town for nothing. Ever since the big rodent became to focus of the area, strip clubs have been heavily regulated. Club Juana and Circus-Circus at one time were great clubs. Lots of fun to be had. No more. Plus, the town lies in the middle of Florida's bible belt. It's truly a no fun zone.

Of course, some of the locals may have better info. to share with you.

My suggestion would be to drive over to Tampa and visit Ybor Strip, 2001 or the Mons. YS should give you the most bang for your buck.

Citywalk
12-30-08, 20:03
To the locals/vets:

I read a previous post no touch & 2 feet min distance? Wow, that would really suck. Especially being from central Iowa where hands can roam very freely on butts and boobs all clubs, all girls. Your not supposed to insert fingers into any open orifices, but that rule gets bent quite often, depending on the girl,rapport, money,etc...also I've had multiple occasions of french kissing & such....central Iowa is highly recommended so PM me if you are ever in Ames/Des Moines & I can give you the scoop.

But back to Orlando, is this true? I hope that I am wrong. Any info and suggestions on where to go for the best combo of quality & mileage would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
GT

All the clubs here are pasties heaven, and zero touching. You'd be better off at one of the AMPs or make your way to either the space coast or Tampa strip clubs.

Deepsearch
12-31-08, 11:46
To the locals/vets:

Thanks,

GTIn addition to Tampa Clubs, Lollipops is a great place in daytona. And usually not as busy as Tampa. And girls of all types work there.

Sponge Worthy
12-31-08, 18:06
In addition to Tampa Clubs, Lollipops is a great place in daytona. And usually not as busy as Tampa. And girls of all types work there.

Are you sure about Lollipops? I thought Daytona law changed and was back to the bikini club thing, rather than topless or nude. What I remember about that place from Bike Week (about two years ago) is that they definitely cut all the songs short, so those lap dances got more expensive for a given amount of time. I haven't been there since then, but I was more of a Molly Brown's fan until they backed off. Instead of grinding like they did when the law first changed to allow nudity, they got to where a girl's knees barely brushed yours.

Overall, I just gave up on Daytona.

Worldsoffun
12-31-08, 20:56
Are you sure about Lollipops? I thought Daytona law changed and was back to the bikini club thing, rather than topless or nude. What I remember about that place from Bike Week (about two years ago) is that they definitely cut all the songs short, so those lap dances got more expensive for a given amount of time. I haven't been there since then, but I was more of a Molly Brown's fan until they backed off. Instead of grinding like they did when the law first changed to allow nudity, they got to where a girl's knees barely brushed yours.

Overall, I just gave up on Daytona.

All Daytona clubs are now bikini clubs. No nudity or even pasties. Lollipops is a major disappointment these days. I don't even bother anymore during motorcycle events.

WOF

Deepsearch
01-01-09, 18:02
All Daytona clubs are now bikini clubs. No nudity or even pasties. Lollipops is a major disappointment these days. I don't even bother anymore during motorcycle events.

WOFI agree that Lollipops does cut the songs short. The busier that are the shorter the songs get. During slow times most songs last 3 minutes. Most of the action occurs in the VIP room. Some girls go further than others so YMMV.

I don't get a chance to get down to tampa clubs but from what I remember is that they are fun when it is busy but if you go on a down night the selection is not there.

BTheBomb
01-08-09, 14:03
I agree that Lollipops does cut the songs short. The busier that are the shorter the songs get. During slow times most songs last 3 minutes. Most of the action occurs in the VIP room. Some girls go further than others so YMMV.

I don't get a chance to get down to tampa clubs but from what I remember is that they are fun when it is busy but if you go on a down night the selection is not there.

This is a big downer as I was looking forward to a night or two at Lollipops during my annual 10-day trip that is upcoming. It has definitely been a YMMV if you choose a trip to the VIP... I have seen all sides of the spectrum there.

Sponge Worthy
01-08-09, 17:12
If you want a decent dance, it seems like either Brevard County or Tampa are your only choices from the Orlando area. Daytona was back for a while, but it's clamped down. Orange & Seminole counties have been weak for years now.

Maybe we need a USASexGuide political action committee to change the ordinances bring back our nudie bars

True Critic69
01-09-09, 08:19
There was a club in Daytona that I went to some years ago......it was called One Eyed Jacks.......havent been back out to Daytona but does anyone know if that's closed down?

The room where the girls did the nude lap dances was great!!!! Always got more than a dance there..

Anyone know of any clubs in Tampa that are nude and offer more than just the standard lap dance?

Hawk Flyer
01-09-09, 09:10
I believe your thinking of Redeye Jacks Sports bar. It was attached to the Pink Pony. Both of which are no longer there.

True Critic69
01-09-09, 10:46
Yea Hawk that was it.......man I had fun at that place......anyone know a place in Tampa that is like Red Eye Jacks?

Littleshyguy
01-09-09, 11:00
Tc69, the only place in Tampa that I have had any luck with is Ybor Strip at 7th ave & 39th st. I have been there maybe 6 or 7 times, most usually in the early evening around a weekend. They don't have a stable of beautiful women, but there is usually at least one or two that are hot.

Full nude, no alcohol served. A dance costs this: $10 to go to a back room, then $20 a dance (sometimes a little negotiable). The back room area is broken up into private booths with curtains. Just you and her on a wide reclining bench.

I have gotten extras three times and a friend of mine once. Also consider, I am in no way pushy about this. They all offered either by inuendo out in the main area, or once in the backroom after they could figure out I was interested they were much more forward.

I would say I got my money's worth.

I haven't been there in about 6 months, so can't report on the current situation.

Jason Tyme
02-01-09, 23:58
You won't find that in orlando. I heard there are ristrictions because of Disney world. Thats why nipples have to be covered an panties have to stay on. Some thing like no nudity up to 25 miles oUtside orlando, so I guess tampa is the closest.

Jason Tyme
02-02-09, 01:00

WOFThat is crazy. Why the change?

Jason Tyme
02-02-09, 01:02
Pasco has full nude and full liquor, private areas, and the so forth.Where is Pasco Located?

Jason Tyme
02-02-09, 01:05
From what I here there is none of that in Orlando due to Disney World restrictions.

Worldsoffun
02-02-09, 01:45
That is crazy. Why the change?

New laws. Lollipops fought the battle in court and lost. Daytona is not the place you want to spend money in strip clubs. The Clubs still have the balls to charge a cover to see the ladies dance in bikinis. They might get more business without the cover. Last time I visited a club over there, when the tried to charge .1 to get in the door, I laughed and left.

WOF

True Critic69
02-02-09, 02:47
Pasco has full nude and full liquor, private areas, and the so forth.

Can you recommend any in Pasco?

Bone Yard
02-02-09, 14:20
Can you recommend any in Pasco?

Bare Assets
1406 U.S. 19
Holiday, FL 34691

bareassetsholiday.com

Holiday is north of Clearwater.

Roblyo33
02-02-09, 23:39
Can you recommend any in Pasco?Emperor's Club is another full nude, liquor club. It's just north of Bare Assets 2851 US19, Holiday, FL, westside, behind the McDonalds. Several 8's and 9's the last time I was there (last week) although YMMV. Private dances are well worth the price.

Worldsoffun
02-03-09, 00:05
Bare Assets
1406 U.S. 19
Holiday, FL 34691

bareassetsholiday.com

Holiday is north of Clearwater.

Check out Melanie on their website. I ran into her at Bike Week last year at the Half Moon bar and enjoyed some real time with her. She had come down to dance at one of the clubs until she found that tips were down because of the new law. She is a hot and wild lady. If you go over to see at Bare Assets, she will give you a great private dance.

WOF

Jason Tyme
02-03-09, 01:05
I was wondering which is the best stipclub in Orlando?

True Critic69
02-03-09, 01:23
Check out Melanie on their website. I ran into her at Bike Week last year at the Half Moon bar and enjoyed some real time with her. She had come down to dance at one of the clubs until she found that tips were down because of the new law. She is a hot and wild lady. If you go over to see at Bare Assets, she will give you a great private dance.

WOF

Thanx guys will check it out and let you know how it goes

True Critic69
02-10-09, 03:35
Hey guys

I know this place is in Daytona but I was hoping maybe one of the guys here has been there.

Its called Class A in Daytona.....they say they are the only nude place left because they are out of city limits.

Claim to be there for 14 yrs.

Has anyone been there? If so what has been your experience?

Here is their ad:
http://daytona.craigslist.org/ers/987295579.html

Hawk Flyer
02-10-09, 08:02
The search button is your friend.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=3075304

Steve M
02-17-09, 09:24
I had heard that Otown's strip clubs were not the greatest. But I'm here and I was bored last night so I wandered over to Baby Dolls which I had read somewhere was (in the writers opinion) the best in town.

Compared to some others I have seen the interior was nice & entertaining.
The staff was extremely friendly. I was impressed. The waitress who took my drink order was very friendly & good service. She was in fact by far the hottest lady in the place. She was in my book a solid 10.

That said.... I got my beer and settled in for the show. I was pleased that they had the closed captioning on on the big screen because that was the best entertainment in the house. I spent my visit divided between watching TV, admiring the cocktail waitress and hoping the stage show would improve.

After I had been there for 45 minutes an attractive young lady did come up and offer me a table dance. Well in time there I had only seen one table dance occur and it was not quite up to what I would expect in other clubs when you tip the stage dancer a buck. I thanked her for offering and declined.

I have to say again though that the Valet, Doorman and Bar Staff were extremely friendly and attentive. Perhaps they should take out the stage and
add more tables and just be a great neighborhood bar??

Limo Dave
02-25-09, 01:51
I had heard that Otown's strip clubs were not the greatest. But I'm here and I was bored last night so I wandered over to Baby Dolls which I had read somewhere was (in the writers opinion) the best in town.

Compared to some others I have seen the interior was nice & entertaining.
The staff was extremely friendly. I was impressed. The waitress who took my drink order was very friendly & good service. She was in fact by far the hottest lady in the place. She was in my book a solid 10.

That said.... I got my beer and settled in for the show. I was pleased that they had the closed captioning on on the big screen because that was the best entertainment in the house. I spent my visit divided between watching TV, admiring the cocktail waitress and hoping the stage show would improve.

After I had been there for 45 minutes an attractive young lady did come up and offer me a table dance. Well in time there I had only seen one table dance occur and it was not quite up to what I would expect in other clubs when you tip the stage dancer a buck. I thanked her for offering and declined.

I have to say again though that the Valet, Doorman and Bar Staff were extremely friendly and attentive. Perhaps they should take out the stage and add more tables and just be a great neighborhood bar??I would have directed you to Cleo's (depending on what flavor you prefer) or if you felt like a short drive Diamond Club...Baby Dolls has never been much imho.

Worldsoffun
03-10-09, 23:53
Hey does anyone have any intel on that strip club near Plant City just off the 25 mile marker on I-4. I've always thought of stopping by on my frequent trips to Tampa, but never felt the proper motivation. If any of you mongers might have an opinion, I would appreciate.

WOF

D Willis
03-11-09, 05:09
Hey does anyone have any intel on that strip club near Plant City just off the 25 mile marker on I-4. I've always thought of stopping by on my frequent trips to Tampa, but never felt the proper motivation. If any of you mongers might have an opinion, I would appreciate.

WOFI stopped there in OCT on a trip home from Tampa. 4:30 pm. Light customer crowd. 8 girls working. No one on stage. Bikini club. Had a beer and chatted with a very petit mid-30s GOOD LOOKING lady. Huge tatas. Spent 3 songs in the back. No touching. Great friction dance.

Amber Otown
03-11-09, 07:19

WOFIf you are referring to Showgirls, it's probably best to just wait until you get to Tampa to go to a stripclub.

Showgirls is decent (I worked there for a few days) but there are much much prettier girls at mons venus and some of the other clubs in Tampa.

Gatordun
03-11-09, 11:40
It is a bikini bar with no chance of extras. Dont waste your time. Your money would be better spent in Ybor

WOF

Mcobrandon
03-11-09, 12:57

WOFWent there with my wife, our experience is that the small out of the way places are alot more fun. This was not the case. Went there on a Friday and the Shot girl was the most attractive one working that nite. However, one of the dancers offered her a bed dance. Not sure what that is about - Never went in the back.

Worldsoffun
03-12-09, 00:28
Thanks for all of the feedback!! I'll will wait until I get to Tampa to prowl then.

WOF

Knightgrad
03-16-09, 22:21
Went to Rachel's the other day and met to AWESOME ladies, Cody and Courtney. Cody was a smoking hot brunette and Courtney was a smoking hot blonde. Both had amazing personalities fun to talk to and just to sweet girls. Definately not the stuck up girls I have read about on here. Even the doormen were cool and left me alone with the girls.

Exec Talent
04-15-09, 14:13
Has anyone tried this?

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1084560932.html

True Critic69
04-15-09, 14:20
Has anyone tried this?

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1084560932.html

No I havent tried it.....but not a bad business idea at $90 per person you can drunk and not have to worry about driving back.

Not to mention Tampa strip clubs kick Orlando's ass!!!!!

Rotazeta
06-17-09, 02:24
Went to BD a couple times this past well and there's a new girl working there who goes by Shy. Tiny little girl from Palatka. Sweet as can be. No extras to speak of, but a lovely little girl working hard to support her kids. Go give her some dough. Had a great time chatting with her.

Gklinc06
06-23-09, 13:50
I am new to the area and was trying to decide which club was better to try, Soft Tails, of PinUps. Was wondering what everyone thought.

Beach Medic
06-23-09, 22:00
I am new to the area and was trying to decide which club was better to try, Soft Tails, of PinUps. Was wondering what everyone thought.I like Soft Tails a little better because they are trying to spruce it up a bit. My favorite though is Bottoms Up in NSB. The new manager lowered the VIP and table dances are back during 3-7 only. A lot of new girls and if you are smart about it "take out" is available.

MoonlightBiker
06-24-09, 08:12
I like Soft Tails a little better because they are trying to spruce it up a bit. My favorite though is Bottoms Up in NSB. The new manager lowered the VIP and table dances are back during 3-7 only. A lot of new girls and if you are smart about it "take out" is available.

Yet they were closed on Father's Day. WTF!

Beach Medic
06-24-09, 20:30
Yet they were closed on Father's Day. WTF!Don't know what time you went but Sat-Sun they open @ 6p. The thing I liked best about BU is that the girls did not have to wear pasties BUT the new manager won't let the girl dance without them. Bummer but he does not want to get into trouble with POPO. I for one am glad I don't have to wear pasties. LOL.

Bone Yard
08-21-09, 20:13
There is an Asian-Russian mix in the club with a stunning body. She's a 9-10 in my book. I worked takeout hard to no avail. Would love to run into her at a local AMP. She goes by Leah.

She aspires to be a high level government official (her words) back in Russia. I picture myself pointing at the TV ten years down the road shouting "I seen her NAKED!" LOL

Poke Mon
08-22-09, 23:34
There is an Asian-Russian mix in the club with a stunning body. She's a 9-10 in my book. I worked takeout hard to no avail. Would love to run into her at a local AMP. She goes by Leah.

She aspires to be a high level government official (her words) back in Russia. I picture myself pointing at the TV ten years down the road shouting "I seen her NAKED!" LOL

Let's be careful out there!Which club?

Bone Yard
08-23-09, 07:26
The Dollhouse

Which club?

Taster Too
08-23-09, 07:42
just a heads up: playmates in cocoa

two teenaged girls under the age of 18 were removed from a cocoa strip club overnight after a distraught mother called police to report fears her daughter was dancing there

http://www.floridatoday com/article/20090822/breakingnews/90822002/1086/police+find++scantily++dressed++****d+teens+in+cocoa+strip+club

Nightlife
08-25-09, 18:10
Anyone know if this place is still open?

I believe it was next to what use to be Club Juana.

Orlando Seeker
08-26-09, 23:14
Anyone know if this place is still open?

I believe it was next to what use to be Club Juana.

It is still open. I can't vouch for the quality there, but it is definitely still there.

Nightlife
08-27-09, 09:07
Thanks Orlando Seeker, I will have to try it out and report back.

Jay7005
09-03-09, 12:50
Spent an hour or so there last week. Listened to three different girls talk about baby daddy drama and the impact of the economy on their personal finances.

Sorry, but when I go to a strip club, I want the temporary escape, a few drinks and very light conversation. No drama! If I wanted to listen to the world's problems I would have gone into psychiatry.

Jay7005
09-03-09, 13:14
If you haven't been up towards Deleon Springs lately, Savannah's is now Pinups. Renovated, decent place and being a little off the beaten path, girls out number the guys, especially day shift. If you are a decent looking guy and don't mind dropping a few tips, the girls will be fighting for your attention. Literally. Technically a bikini club up front, girls get comfortable in back. As always, YMMV.

Nightlife
09-03-09, 13:32
Well I will try a different club. Anyone recomend one?

Spent an hour or so there last week. Listened to three different girls talk about baby daddy drama and the impact of the economy on their personal finances.

Sorry, but when I go to a strip club, I want the temporary escape, a few drinks and very light conversation. No drama! If I wanted to listen to the world's problems I would have gone into psychiatry.

Taster Too
09-04-09, 18:58
Just wanted to say. 1st time for me. Booby Trap in Ft Lauderdale on Hallendale Blvd- Whatever I wanted $150 to $200 plus $75 for the room.

Guys we may as well give up on Orlando- nothing much here compared to that.

Sorry, it was too easy!

Nightlife
09-05-09, 08:09
Taster Too

How would you rate the girls there?

Just wanted to say. 1st time for me. Booby Trap in Ft Lauderdale on Hallendale Blvd- Whatever I wanted $150 to $200 plus $75 for the room.

Sorry, it was too easy!

Hungarian Hunk
09-22-09, 22:26

Sorry, but when I go to a strip club, I want the temporary escape, a few drinks and very light conversation. No drama! If I wanted to listen to the world's problems I would have gone into psychiatry.If I wanted to listen to the world's problems, I would have stayed with my last two ex gfs' LOL

Jackbfl
10-14-09, 13:19
I went to One of the Strip Clubs on OBT and hit the Jackpot.

Started Talking to a Smoking Hot Puerto Rican with a Gorgeous Face, D Cup, tight little ass.

Within 30 Minutes of talking to her she was telling me she wanted to Go down on me. We Kisssed (with Tongue) and she gave me her phone number.

I don't usually trust Strippers cause I think they are full of Sh*t and only into the money but the one was into me for some reason.

Taking her out to dinner next week.

Orlando J
10-14-09, 18:41
What happened? Did I miss something?

Jackbfl
10-17-09, 14:03
What happened? Did I miss something?I will fill you in on details after I see her.

Jack

Taster Too
10-22-09, 14:54
RE:Booby trap on Hallandale blvd, east of I95

Taster Too

How would you rate the girls there?Been there a couple of times now- Learned that Wed nites are the best Fri- Sat nite also decent- Other than that, it's a crapshoot- 2 8's and a bunch of 5's on the scale- Cover is free till something like 7pm. You just have to buy a drink.

They'll let you take a 5-10 minute gander w/o charge or drink, after that, you have to pay up-Parking is an additional$5 or so. Sorry the reply was so long in coming.

Rbw2001
10-22-09, 16:44
Used to be my all time ATF. Haven't been there in a couple of years. Doesn't sound like the judging scale has changed, a couple of 8 and a lot of everything else. Spent 8 hours there one evening and spent 500, secrewed up an put it on my corporate card. Explain that!!

Worldsoffun
10-22-09, 19:18

Sorry, it was too easy!

Unfortunately Orlando is only a small step above Daytona Beach. A complete waste of time

I usually visit PT Showtime in Hialeah when I travel south. Middle of the line quality, but plenty of action to be had in a discrete way. Kind of the ghetto, latino side of town, but I like it. Very friendly staff. VIP dances are very liberal and the 2 for 1 is a great value. The Champaign Room can be expensive, but can also be negotiated as well. I just always have a great time there!!

WOF

Member #6038
10-23-09, 07:03
Unfortunately Orlando is only a small step above Daytona Beach. A complete waste of time

I usually visit PT Showtime in Hialeah when I travel south. Middle of the line quality, but plenty of action to be had in a discrete way. Kind of the ghetto, latino side of town, but I like it. Very friendly staff. VIP dances are very liberal and the 2 for 1 is a great value. The Champaign Room can be expensive, but can also be negotiated as well. I just always have a great time there!!

WOFThe Pink Pony in Doral is also a great time for having a wide range of fun with your pick of a hot latina.

Safe area with some hot women.

Bone Yard
11-04-09, 17:29
As far as Orlando clubs go, I keep going back to the Dollhouse. They tend to be Russian-Intensive (not a bad thing), but this night there were only three working. A lot of small booby girls and then some bolt-ons, not much in between except for Brazilian "Kitty". I'm thinking those were real (nice) but couldn't get my hands on them to do an effective evaluation. As nice a dance as one can get from a foot away!

Iloveoral06
11-15-09, 10:25
HI fellow mongers/clubers, I'm visiting Orlando this week and am looking for a good strip bar to go to that has takeout/private fun in the club. I have transportation so if me and my buds have to drive a little to get to a good club thats ok.

Full nude/contact would be good.

Thanks

Florida3283
11-15-09, 16:23
HI fellow mongers/clubers, I'm visiting Orlando this week and am looking for a good strip bar to go to that has takeout/private fun in the club. I have transportation so if me and my buds have to drive a little to get to a good club thats ok.

ThanksFull nude/contact does not exist in the Orlando area. The Bible thumpers and Mickey have taken care of that. I was in the Doll House last night, a few very good looking ladies, as well as a few not so good looking ones. Table dances are a joke, can't touch the ladies at all. Go to Tampa or Miami.

True Critic69
11-15-09, 16:53
Orlando Strip Clubs suck!

Tampa is better.

Thanks

Vino 7373
11-15-09, 21:44
Orlando Strip Clubs suck!

Tampa is better.

We've always had a great time going over to Cocoa Beach for the Inner Room. Sometimes the talent can be weak but most of the time it's impressive. I still say the BEST $10 lap dances on the planet. You can really have some fun there.

Most of the other strip clubs over there charge $20 for the good dances but not IR. Here's to helping us out during the recession, IR!

If you get there before 7 PM, admission is free AND you get a free shot as well. It's also nice to get there a little before 7 for other reasons. Shift change is from 7-8 PM so you can get to look at two different lineups of cuties.

Ay Wey
12-17-09, 19:18
I will be in Cocoa Beach this weekend visiting from L.A. Any good spots that a follow mongerer could point out would be greatly appreciated. Clubs or SW.

Thanks guys!

Seminole John
12-18-09, 01:40
I will be in Cocoa Beach this weekend visiting from L.A. Any good spots that a follow mongerer could point out would be greatly appreciated. Clubs or SW.

Thanks guys!Try Inner Room, Lido's, and Cheater's you can definately find whatever you're looking for at one of those places.

Magic74
12-18-09, 11:13

Thanks guys!The inner room is the best (price and mileage) in the Cocoa area. Night shift is better looking. Uglier girls will usually give you more mileage to compete.

Seminole John
12-19-09, 09:33
The inner room is the best (price and mileage) in the Cocoa area. Night shift is better looking. Uglier girls will usually give you more mileage to compete.Couple of small disagreements with you there Magic. I agree, I like the Inner Room but I prefer days to nights.

In my opinion the hottest girls that work are there in the day (Teresa, Katarina, Ariana, Lindsey, Vanessa) but I think at time all will work double shifts or do the come in at 4 leave at 10 thing. So you probably have seen them at night also.

Dayshift is also generally more liberal, when Lamar is not hanging around.

Both the pretty and ugly girls will get you where you want to go. Some just charge more than others.

Please, no one take this as racist, but the place can get rather ghetto at night. Especially Friday/Saturday's after 9 or 10 the thug quotient in there goes thru the roof. Just not my scene.

Ft1982
12-19-09, 11:54
Please, no one take this as racist, but the place can get rather ghetto at night. Especially Friday/Saturday's after 9 or 10 the thug quotient in there goes thru the roof. Just not my scene.How could anyone take that as racist? You didn't mention anything about any race.

Anyway. Anyone remember Moana from Rachael's near the airport? She had bleach blonde hair (black eyebrows lol) and acne on her face. She also had a big booty. I wish she would come back. Bbfscip for a bump or two. I hear she is a flight attendant for air tran now or something like that. I'm suprised rachael's is still open with all the action that goes on there.

Malabar
12-19-09, 17:58
......but the place can get rather ghetto at night. Especially Friday/Saturday's after 9 or 10 the thug quotient in there goes thru the roof. Just not my scene.

Been there, done that, won't go back. Not during the night shift anyway.

Mal

Magic74
12-22-09, 09:25
Ok so I took a trip to IR last night. Got dances from 3 girls and got offers for take out from all 3 of them. One lives in downtown orlando, cute blonde. The other a absolutely gorgous brunette, offer bj in car for $ and 2 hour takeout for $$.50.

I usually don't spend that much on takeout but I might have to come back next week for this one. She was gorgous with a kickin body.

I'm going to test out the one in Orlando.

So go to the clubs guys and get a couple of dances and than ask for private dances outside the club.

Member #3990
12-22-09, 13:05
Ok so I took a trip to IR last night. Got dances from 3 girls and got offers for take out from all 3 of them. One lives in downtown orlando, cute blonde. The other a absolutely gorgous brunette, offer bj in car for $ and 2 hour takeout for $$.50.

I usually don't spend that much on takeout but I might have to come back next week for this one. She was gorgous with a kickin body.

I'm going to test out the one in Orlando.

So go to the clubs guys and get a couple of dances and than ask for private dances outside the club.

I went to the IR website and looked at the staff, could you PM me and tell me if any of the pictures are of the ones you were offered a little time with. There is a smoking hot brunette that I would have no trouble with at those rates.

Magic74
12-22-09, 22:13
I went to the IR website and looked at the staff, could you PM me and tell me if any of the pictures are of the ones you were offered a little time with. There is a smoking hot brunette that I would have no trouble with at those rates.

No none of them are on the website. The brunette that I'm talking about is not on the web site but I would say she's sexier than the girl on the site.
I TOFTT on the blonde in orlando and it was a bust. We negotiate $ for half an hour and all I got was a lap dance for half an hour. Maybe my fault I didnt specify exactly what I was expecting. Oh well. If anyone wants her number let me know. But all you are gonna get is an IR type lap dance at her apartment in Orlando. I guess it'll save you the drive to Cocoa beach. She's 21, blonde and super cute.

I'll test out the brunette next week

Steve M
01-22-10, 23:02
Having been to Orlando a few times in the past I have found the strip clubs in Orlando to be pretty lame. As I am planning a trip shortly I started looking about for alternatives and someone recommended I look at Tampa or Cocoa Beach.

From what I can see they both look better than Orlando. Could you all make some recommendations as to whether they are worth the drive? Best clubs for good contact? Reasonable $ dances?

Thanks

S.

Vino 7373
01-23-10, 01:10
Having been to Orlando a few times in the past I have found the strip clubs in Orlando to be pretty lame. As I am planning a trip shortly I started looking about for alternatives and someone recommended I look at Tampa or Cocoa Beach.

From what I can see they both look better than Orlando. Could you all make some recommendations as to whether they are worth the drive? Best clubs for good contact? Reasonable $ dances?

Thanks

S.

You will probably have more fun in Tampa, but your wallet will be hurtin big-time. The best bang for the buck is the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach. The best $10 lap dance around, bar none. Lido Caberet ain't bad, either. Don't fall for the $20 VIP dances there. You get the same good dance outside the VIP room if you get the right girl. Those dances are $10.

Steve M
01-24-10, 19:03
You will probably have more fun in Tampa, but your wallet will be hurtin big-time. The best bang for the buck is the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach. The best $10 lap dance around, bar none. Lido Caberet ain't bad, either. Don't fall for the $20 VIP dances there. You get the same good dance outside the VIP room if you get the right girl. Those dances are $10.

Thanks Vino,

That is just what I was looking for! Cocoa Beach it is!!

What you described reminds me of my fav club in Vegas. At Cheetahs you can get good mileage dances from 7-8's and the occasional 9-10 for $10 during the day. Other clubs have a few more 9-10s but at $20 a dance.

Thanks again.

Jonesn5432
01-24-10, 19:13
Orlando strip clubs are poor. There is no touching, no full nudity. Circus is okay, DR is the same. Girls are 6-8. Daytime watch out, One time I was talking to one chick at Circus who could barely complete a sentence. She was not high or wasted, just stupid. She even told me she was living out of her car (what a turn on). So I moved to the next chick who was sexy but missing a tooth (no lie). Last time I went to a daytime Orlando club.

I prefer Diamond Club. Met a late 30's stripper, dark hair had some miles but pretty sexy. She got progressively hammered through out the night, flashed me her goods in corner of club, got digits and called later on but she didn't pick up. I saw her the next day and she said she was so drunk she passed out. Probably just fishing for tips but she was DRUNK. I think a drunk stripper might be a lot of fun out of the club, but didn't happen.

In the end GO TO TAMPA

Comala57
01-31-10, 00:23
I know most of the girls at Rachels are so stuck on themselves theres isn't any chance of extras. Regardless of that my big bro came in on business, due to time issues we decided to stay local. We went for the lunch buffet just to check it out, airport Rachels, and decided to stay a while since girls were 7-8's on avarage. After 10 hrs, $600 in drinks and $300 on girls he got 2 numbers and I got 1. Mine never panned out but bro ended up at the B Martini with a sexy columbian later that night. So had a great night back at the hotel room, I am waiting on picture comfirmation for proof. All in all, it was nice spending time with my older brother, but way too much money for just one hook up for almost a grand spent. I'll stick to the D Dolls in Daytona or Tampa.

Magic74
02-13-10, 20:18
I still don't understand why guys go to clubs in Orlando. Just take that money and buy a porno, you'll see more and be as close to the action as you will in the club.

I still think The Inner Room is amazing. Quality of girls is getting better and better. Met this really hot girl the other day and we've been chatting on the phone for the past couple days. She's in her mid 20s (I'm in my early 30s), beautiful girl with beautiful rack and we set up a date for dinner. We'll see what happens..

I can't stop telling you guys..go to the IR...hang out..and eventually a girl that could be had will pop on your lap.

Don't waste your time in Orlando clubs

TheSpiritof76
02-23-10, 20:57
There is a very reclusive little place in Holly Hill near Daytona called Class A. Supposedly this place has been around since 96' (according to CL and BP) but I could not find any reviews on any SC or MP sites anywhere. I even took a trip to where this place was located and it looked like a low-rent office/private garage or a mechanics shop. I did discover that they do have a plain white lighted sign reading "Class A" in the front.

I have dug up some additional info and found that they are indeed listed on Google Earth as 'Class A Gentlemens Club" and they are even listed on Dexknows, yellowpages, etc. The biggest problem is getting a hold of someone-no body picks up their phones and until recently I could not find the email address of the owner. (I did email the owner or what I think is the owner to try to get some info)

Someone about a year ago asked about this place and after using the search command I could not find anything else about this place other then it looks too damn good to be true!

The ad says that nobody knows what is going on inside and if they were indeed open the night I drove by then they are doing a damn good job hiding themselves and being discrete. Is this a sting operation run by Volusia County? Does anyone know anything else. I have offered the best info I have to offer and would love some more info because if it is a legit place I am so living there!

Thanks,

Sean

Rbw2001
02-24-10, 08:35
There is a very reclusive little place in Holly Hill near Daytona called Class A. Supposedly this place has been around since 96' (according to CL and BP) but I could not find any reviews on any SC or MP sites anywhere. I even took a trip to where this place was located and it looked like a low-rent office/private garage or a mechanics shop. I did discover that they do have a plain white lighted sign reading "Class A" in the front.

I have dug up some additional info and found that they are indeed listed on Google Earth as 'Class A Gentlemens Club" and they are even listed on Dexknows, yellowpages, etc. The biggest problem is getting a hold of someone-no body picks up their phones and until recently I could not find the email address of the owner. (I did email the owner or what I think is the owner to try to get some info)

Someone about a year ago asked about this place and after using the search command I could not find anything else about this place other then it looks too damn good to be true!

The ad says that nobody knows what is going on inside and if they were indeed open the night I drove by then they are doing a damn good job hiding themselves and being discrete. Is this a sting operation run by Volusia County? Does anyone know anything else. I have offered the best info I have to offer and would love some more info because if it is a legit place I am so living there!

Thanks,

SeanSean,

Search Daytona General Reports.

Dna Donor
02-24-10, 08:58

Thanks,

SeanLook in Daytona section, many warnings, I mean reviews, for Class A. Well, the place looks like a former lawnmower repair shop. You get who answers the door, generally, they are attractive and will get bare. But, this is a do-it-yourself shop, they are not supposed to touch within a few inches of your johnson, possibly with multiple visits, you might get some participation with your HR, but for the money, its a waste unless you prefer to do yourself with a naked girl watching you. There are 2 AMPS in Daytona, that provide more for less money.

V Monkey
02-24-10, 09:53
Spiritof76,

There is some info on Class A scattered on the Daytona board, bro. It is not a sting operation, but rather a "do it yourself" place. You pay 75 plus tip to see a chick dance naked while you jack it. No other services provided.

Ens454
02-24-10, 20:01
Spiritof76,

There is some info on Class A scattered on the Daytona board, bro. It is not a sting operation, but rather a "do it yourself" place. You pay 75 plus tip to see a chick dance naked while you jack it. No other services provided.

Well for both and at least one other guy I know it is a little better then self service. Not sure what you have to do but last time I was there I got a HJ with a finish on her tits. No tip was discussed ahead of time, I did give her 40 though.

I got the feeling that take outs might certianly be a possibility.

TheSpiritof76
02-24-10, 20:18
Well, I went to Class A last night and was lucky enough to get Kassy, who is regarded as far as I know their best gal, and pretty much got a good strip show, took care of my package, got awesome HR for the entire session with a great finish on her tits, touched pretty much every part of me and I her but no kissing, Oral, etc. I asked her if she escorted but she said no but I get the feeling that if I was a regular I would get a hell of alot more. She was a little apprehensive at first, afraid I was a cop or something.

The place is not great but I have been to some escorts places that are far worse too. I tipped 30 dollars and all things considered I slept pretty damn good last night! Will repeat in the future if extras are on the table.

Vino 7373
03-07-10, 23:13
Had a great time today at the Inner Room at Cocoa Beach. Hot, friendly girls made us feel welcome.

Keep in mind that on Sundays you get free admission if you get in before 7 PM. You also get a free shot and at eight they put out a pretty good free buffet to chow down on.

Still home of the true $10 lap dance that'll make you happy.

I highly recommend Shannon. She's a pretty brunette, about 5'8", 135 lbs, late twenties, with blond streaks in her hair. Great body, great attitude, hangs out with you without getting into your wallet, and gives a very enthusiastic dance with the little extra thrown in. I asked her about take-out. She said she needed to get to know me a little better before she can do that with me. However, at the end of the night, she threw out the hint that she would go home with me. Unfortunately, I had a drunken buddy with me that I had to get back to Orlando. Maybe next time.

Guys, if you want reasonably priced fun for a tit bar, IR is the best place to go, bar none.

Sunniiee
03-11-10, 03:01
I know most of the girls at Rachels are so stuck on themselves theres isn't any chance of extras. Regardless of that my big bro came in on business, due to time issues we decided to stay local. We went for the lunch buffet just to check it out, airport Rachels, and decided to stay a while since girls were 7-8's on avarage. After 10 hrs, $600 in drinks and $300 on girls he got 2 numbers and I got 1. Mine never panned out but bro ended up at the B Martini with a sexy columbian later that night. So had a great night back at the hotel room, I am waiting on picture comfirmation for proof. All in all, it was nice spending time with my older brother, but way too much money for just one hook up for almost a grand spent. I'll stick to the D Dolls in Daytona or Tampa.Yeah man, Rachels is a thumbs down. I've been twice and never had a good time.

Magic74
03-11-10, 17:46
Go to IR during the day and bring a raincoat. Find a short hair (dirty blonde color) girl in her mid thirties named after state and wearing a dress. Get a dance from her when there's not many people in the private dance area.
You will leave happy.

ToyotaSupraTt
03-12-10, 00:07
Go to IR during the day and bring a raincoat. Find a short hair (dirty blonde color) girl in her mid thirties named after state and wearing a dress. Get a dance from her when there's not many people in the private dance area.
You will leave happy.How much $$ should you bring for her tip?

Magic74
03-12-10, 08:31
How much $$ should you bring for her tip?

don't bring alot. Dances are 10 each. It'll take you 2-3 dances for time. And I would tip 30-40. And open up your wallet and show her you got no more money. This money thing will happen when the dance and deed are over with so she'll have to tale it and go her merry way. Don't throw money at girls trying to impress them. They don't want to date or marry u, and ifthey do it's just so they can take all your money you are showing off.

Florida Perv
03-12-10, 08:55
don't bring alot. Dances are 10 each. It'll take you 2-3 dances for time. And I would tip 30-40. And open up your wallet and show her you got no more money. This money thing will happen when the dance and deed are over with so she'll have to tale it and go her merry way. Don't throw money at girls trying to impress them. They don't want to date or marry u, and ifthey do it's just so they can take all your money you are showing off.

That's my experience too. The girls are very willing to take all of the money that you have. Everytime I go, I take just what I plan to spend there.

BTW, Shiela is another good one. She's Phillipino and I have a big weakness for Asians.

SW Surfer
03-12-10, 09:37
Hi All - Just an FYI and not to sound like a total D**K. But why are you guys posting for Cocoa in Orlando - Postings for Cocoa might be better suited in the Brevard County Thread. There is even a Strip Club area that people post about the IR. Kinda funny how that works.

Surf Out!!!

Otwist
03-12-10, 09:45
Hi All. Just an FYI and not to sound like a total D**K. But why are you guys posting for Cocoa in Orlando. Postings for Cocoa might be better suited in the Brevard County Thread. There is even a Strip Club area that people post about the IR. Kinda funny how that works.

Surf Out!I would guess that not everyone who reads the Orlando forum reads the Brevard forum. Strip clubs are very lame in Orlando and some guys might venture further out for a good one.

However, it is helpful that you pointed out there is a place for the Orlando mongers to gather more intel about the IR.

Seminole John
03-12-10, 09:50
I think guys post about other nearby areas becase scene in Orlando is such a joke. You're probably better off watching Cinemax than going to a club here.

Hi All - Just an FYI and not to sound like a total D**K. But why are you guys posting for Cocoa in Orlando - Postings for Cocoa might be better suited in the Brevard County Thread. There is even a Strip Club area that people post about the IR. Kinda funny how that works.

Surf Out!!!

Gramsstud
03-12-10, 10:44
Uhhh. Surfer

When you want surf. Where do you go in Orlando? Or would you possibly go to Cocoa? We now have something called an automobile that allows us to travel great distances for a nice lap dance.

Magic74
03-12-10, 17:49

Surf Out!!!

because Orlando clubs suck and cocoa is a very short drive. It's like why do we talk about Kissimee in the Orlando board?

ToyotaSupraTt
03-13-10, 12:55
Looks like I'll be heading to IR today to check out Ms. Jersey

ToyotaSupraTt
03-13-10, 14:07
Heading over to IR today.

Should be a good time.

Funboy22
03-14-10, 20:43
Just adding my two cents here, I think it makes perfect sense for us Orlando folks to share info on Cocoa on here. I hit Rachels Casselberry regularly just because its a quick and easy night, but ultimately a waste of money, and a lot of money at that sometimes. Hoping to revisit Cocoa soon, so I appreciate the intel on this board, its been over a year now, arg!

Vino 7373
03-14-10, 22:58
Went to IR today. I noticed lots of cop cars cruising and pulling people over. Watch your speed and your drinking with this latest campaign from them. You need to be especially careful when the speed limit drops down to 55 from 70. This happens a few miles out from the big bridge over the Indian River.

Had a great time, as usual. No takeout offered, but still had some quality dances. Didn't see Jersey at all. You can sure bet I looked for her after reading Magic's report.

We stayed until 10 PM. There were a lot of hot girls there, with even more smokin little ladies coming in up until 9 PM.

Seminole John
03-15-10, 04:48
FYI Jersey works day shift. She may late occaisionally but would count on it.

Oh & leo has a classic speed trap.

Speed limit drops from 70 to 65 then less than a half mile down the road drops again to 55.

Went to IR today. I noticed lots of cop cars cruising and pulling people over. Watch your speed and your drinking with this latest campaign from them. You need to be especially careful when the speed limit drops down to 55 from 70. This happens a few miles out from the big bridge over the Indian River.

Had a great time, as usual. No takeout offered, but still had some quality dances. Didn't see Jersey at all. You can sure bet I looked for her after reading Magic's report.

We stayed until 10 PM. There were a lot of hot girls there, with even more smokin little ladies coming in up until 9 PM.

Vino 7373
04-12-10, 00:06
Cruised over to the beach for some Spring Break action. We went last Sunday as well. Had fun on the beach, and then stopped by our favorite spot, IR.

I must say that the talent pool has dropped considerably. It was amazing how lame it was both Sundays that we were there. Today was a little better than last week. I hooked up with a very frisky woman named Christy. She's a big woman, well over 6' tall in her heels, with long, straight brown hair. The curves are there though. She gave me a spirited couple of dances in which she let me do just about anything I wanted. She also works at Cheetahs. Afterwards, I asked about take-out. She said it was definately available, but wouldn't commit to giving me an exact gift amount. She wants me to come back in to see her. I don't think so, even though she was fun.

After that, we stopped by Lido's before heading out. We did the same scenario last week. There were lots of very sexy, pretty ladies each time, way more than IR. The dances aren't quite as frisky as IR, but still loads of fun. I had three different, hot little things leave me with a smile on my face. Again, don't fall for the $20 VIP room dances. You get the same dance outside for half that amount. A few of the prima donnas refused to do the cheaper dances. You probably didn't want them anyhow. It was slow, so they changed their tune after they realized how little $ was in the place. They then had to swallow their pride to ask us again. They were willing to do the $10 dances for us THIS time. It was fun turning them down.

Happy hunting,
Vino

Vankleek
04-12-10, 06:09
It's a sad statement that we are posting more on Stripclubs than on other report areas, IMHO.

Went back and had a good dance set with Chase, a 30ish blonde with natural firm but small breasts. A fun time but definitely no extras. She lives in Orlando, had no interest in sharing digits etc.

Then I met the famous Jersey. Had a good, not great set of dances. She didnt offer takeout, despite my suggestions (not too blunt). She is good looking, not super hot. Would try again and see what happens. MAybe it was the spring break thing, she wondered if I was a local.

Finally I went to Bare Assets. Met a really cute blonde, fantastic dance in back. I got digits, will let you know how it goes.

Booyah55
04-13-10, 00:41
Cruised over to the beach for some Spring Break action. We went last Sunday as well. Had fun on the beach, and then stopped by our favorite spot, IR.

I must say that the talent pool has dropped considerably. It was amazing how lame it was both Sundays that we were there. Today was a little better than last week. I hooked up with a very frisky woman named Christy. She's a big woman, well over 6' tall in her heels, with long, straight brown hair. The curves are there though. She gave me a spirited couple of dances in which she let me do just about anything I wanted. She also works at Cheetahs. Afterwards, I asked about take-out. She said it was definately available, but wouldn't commit to giving me an exact gift amount. She wants me to come back in to see her. I don't think so, even though she was fun.

After that, we stopped by Lido's before heading out. We did the same scenario last week. There were lots of very sexy, pretty ladies each time, way more than IR. The dances aren't quite as frisky as IR, but still loads of fun. I had three different, hot little things leave me with a smile on my face. Again, don't fall for the $20 VIP room dances. You get the same dance outside for half that amount. A few of the prima donnas refused to do the cheaper dances. You probably didn't want them anyhow. It was slow, so they changed their tune after they realized how little $ was in the place. They then had to swallow their pride to ask us again. They were willing to do the $10 dances for us THIS time. It was fun turning them down.

Happy hunting,

VinoDidn't know Lido's offered a $10 dance. I haven't been there in years. The few times I was there, I had no luck AND the dances were $20. So I've been hitten IR ever since.

But, the idea of a $10 dance at Lido's appeals to the cheap-ass-bastard side of me. HELL, I would even clip stripper coupons if I could find any. Don't get me wrong, I will spend some cheese, but my hard-earned $ is spent much more quickly than I earn it, so if I can make it last longer, I am happier to part with more of it.

Looks like it's time for a re-visit. Anybody got advice on a good day/time of day to visit Lido's? Names of preferred talent?

Now if we can just get the mgmt at Cheater's to print some 1/2 off coupons in Thrifty Nickel, we'd have the Cocoa $10 tri-fecta!

Jethrow1
04-13-10, 06:27
Just found out she is Dancing at Temptations or what ever it is now.

Tonight starting at 5, guess she has been there a few days.

Lost a bunch of weight.

Oughta be interesting!

Vino 7373
04-19-10, 00:11
After the Magic beat the refs and that other basketball team tonight, we decided to hit up Rachel's south. It may be worth checking out on Sundays if you can't get to the beach.

Again, there's a free buffet of good food. The beers were half-price with FL ID. I was surprised when the sexy bartender asked for, and took my driver's license to confirm where I lived.

It was dead-slow for customers tonight. I guess the rain chased everyone off. However, there were about 20 stunningly beautiful dancers hungry for attention. We were fawned over quite a bit by these girls. Since it was so slow, they were happy to just come over and talk. The dent on my wallet wasn't that bad, and we had fun. No digits or offers of take-out. But I'll bet some girls would've been willing with such little $ in the place. Something to think about if you're looking for a little attention on a Sunday evening.

QuestioningOne
04-19-10, 14:49
because Orlando clubs suck and cocoa is a very short drive. It's like why do we talk about Kissimee in the Orlando board?That's the truth. At least Cocoa has SOMETHING. And we should post for there as some of us have to make the ride. It is good to get these reports on the Otown pages.

Marine Matt
04-20-10, 14:03
Just found out she is Dancing at Temptations or what ever it is now.

Tonight starting at 5, guess she has been there a few days.

Lost a bunch of weight.

Oughta be interesting!

Yeah well according the mugshots in the Orlando Sentinel she was just arrested for cocaine

VerySlowly
04-20-10, 14:38
Yeah well according the mugshots in the Orlando Sentinel she was just arrested for cocaine

...because she is also a diabetic and cocaine constricts blood vessels which are already being destroyed by the diabetes. I guess life has no meaning to the younger generation, at least to the ones that run hard.-----VS

BankShot
04-22-10, 13:37
Went in there the other night. What a ripoff joint. $19.50 for cover charge and one watered down drink just to walk in the place. Three or four girls working. Nothing special about them and I wasn't interested at those prices. I left.

Vern1995
04-29-10, 21:05
Hello,

In town for a couple of days and was wondering what the full name and address of the IR that is being referred to in here.

Thanks

NC Wanderer
04-30-10, 09:26
Hello,

In town for a couple of days and was wondering what the full name and address of the IR that is being referred to in here.

Thanks
Inner Room

(321) 784-6177
74 N Orlando Ave
Cocoa Beach, FL

Vino 7373
05-19-10, 02:09
After the heart-breaking lack of consistency from our home team Magic tonight, we decided to hit up DR on Hwy 50.

I go there occasionally and usually have a good time. They had 2for1 drink specials, so it wasn't too hard on the wallet. I must say they had a great crop of dancers there. There were about 15 girls working and they were lovely. A fine group of natural tatas and girl-next-door types, eager to make us feel welcome. It was a refreshing change of pace from the phony Rachel's and Doll House plastic ladies. We had one outstanding young lady hang with us most of the night. This lovely was what dreams are made of, and she's intelligent as well.

We had fun, and didn't burn up the wallets in the process. If you're on that end of town, you might want to stop in for a drink. No mention of late night menu, but it was still worth checking out.

Jethrow1
05-20-10, 06:40
Stopped by for happy hour yesterday, met this Lil 21 year old Dorothy Hamil copy.
A few extra pounds (very few) on her carried just right by my standards.
She wore a pink skirt that showcased her hips and ass just right.

So if your tired of mindless chatter with some of these girls be prepared, this one is very smart and can talk coherently on any subject you prefer.

No extras are available, and no I didn't ask but just know the answer.

Only thing is as I drove away, It dawned on me I don't know what her schedule is.

BTW. what is the name of that place now

K C Lawrence
05-20-10, 07:05
Stopped in for a drink last night on my way back from "morning sun".

Hadn't been there before.

Okay slow night only 8 girls some ok and some not.

Met a smoking hot blonde BLBSH (built like brick s*** house)

Russian- ALENA

I am a Asian kinda man none there.

But had a wonderful couple dances and a few drinks and good conversation from a intelligent stripper LOL

Might be possiblities here for take out.

But will probably will break the bank trying to get there.

Still confused why the titty tape no touching.orange county sucks!

Will have to head out to IR next time.

Then hit the trail.

After the heart-breaking lack of consistency from our home team Magic tonight, we decided to hit up DR on Hwy 50.

I go there occasionally and usually have a good time. They had 2for1 drink specials, so it wasn't too hard on the wallet. I must say they had a great crop of dancers there. There were about 15 girls working and they were lovely. A fine group of natural tatas and girl-next-door types, eager to make us feel welcome. It was a refreshing change of pace from the phony Rachel's and Doll House plastic ladies. We had one outstanding young lady hang with us most of the night. This lovely was what dreams are made of, and she's intelligent as well.

We had fun, and didn't burn up the wallets in the process. If you're on that end of town, you might want to stop in for a drink. No mention of late night menu, but it was still worth checking out.

Vino 7373
05-24-10, 00:24
Went to the beach and hit up IR. Pretty weak talent pool there, so we went to Lido's instead.

Lido's had fewer girls, but they were hotter and friendlier. I had a smokin brunette dance for me in the main room. She complained about the $10 dances, so I cut her loose. I'm so glad I did. We had several girls come over to talk. Two of them stayed and hung with us. It was nice being fawned over, groped, and played with. These girls didn't even bother asking about dances. They were cool with just being with us for almost an hour. We spent peanuts on them and had a great time. I got e-dresses from both of them; I'm supposed to see one of them Tuesday for OTC time. I'll keep you informed if something materializes.

You might want to think about Lido's whenever IR is lame. My buddy has business at the beach and goes over two-three times per week. He's been saying how poor the talent's been at IR for a couple of months now.

Bootyknight
05-31-10, 23:39
Stopped in for a drink last night on my way back from "morning sun".

Hadn't been there before.

Okay slow night only 8 girls some ok and some not.

Met a smoking hot blonde BLBSH (built like brick s*** house)

Russian- ALENA

I am a Asian kinda man none there.

But had a wonderful couple dances and a few drinks and good conversation from a intelligent stripper LOL

Might be possiblities here for take out.

But will probably will break the bank trying to get there.

Still confused why the titty tape no touching.orange county sucks!

Will have to head out to IR next time.

Then hit the trail.Orange county is rather draconian. THe politicos and the Disneys what to shut the Strip clubs down but can't so they promote restrictions to try to get them to loose business and shutdown. But the clubs still hold out some how.

If there was lap dancing and touching in O-town the number of clubs would replicate at an insane pace. And a lot of women would be far more rich than they could handle.

Vino 7373
06-07-10, 21:26
Took a trip to the beach with my buddy today. We hit up both Lido's and IR.

I have to report that again, we had a much better time at Lido's. The girls are friendlier and more eager to hang out without pounding us for more $. It's amazing how they'll just talk to us for quite awhile without hitting us up for cash They allow themselves to get groped and fondled for literally only dollars. They just smile, tell us how wonderful we are, hug and kiss on us, and let us have our fun with them.

Yes, we had some of them dance for us. We met two delicious little Latinos in there named Elana and Alexandria (I think.) These girls were gorgeous and so eager to please. They wanted us to go into the VIP room with them. We stood our ground and insisted on the $10 table dances. I got incredible dances from the hot little Elana. We left, came back in an hour, and they were still there. Things picked up where we left off and got even better. My buddy got digits for Alexandria and she even texted him back when we were driving home.

You need to think about Lido's day shift when you head to the beach. You may be glad you did!

QuestioningOne
06-08-10, 08:53
Old Temptations. On the Trail. Is this the club that portrays itself as a sports bar, now? So they still have nekkid women dancing? Thats my kinda sport.

Stopped by for happy hour yesterday, met this Lil 21 year old Dorothy Hamil copy.

A few extra pounds (very few) on her carried just right by my standards.
She wore a pink skirt that showcased her hips and ass just right.

So if your tired of mindless chatter with some of these girls be prepared, this one is very smart and can talk coherently on any subject you prefer.

No extras are available, and no I didn't ask but just know the answer.

Only thing is as I drove away, It dawned on me I don't know what her schedule is.

BTW. what is the name of that place now

Snake12
06-08-10, 15:04
Haven't been out and about for a while, but last year went to Lido. Met an asian called herself "Maui". If she is still there I can highly recommend!!!

Took a trip to the beach with my buddy today. We hit up both Lido's and IR.

I have to report that again, we had a much better time at Lido's. The girls are friendlier and more eager to hang out without pounding us for more $. It's amazing how they'll just talk to us for quite awhile without hitting us up for cash They allow themselves to get groped and fondled for literally only dollars. They just smile, tell us how wonderful we are, hug and kiss on us, and let us have our fun with them.

Yes, we had some of them dance for us. We met two delicious little Latinos in there named Elana and Alexandria (I think.) These girls were gorgeous and so eager to please. They wanted us to go into the VIP room with them. We stood our ground and insisted on the $10 table dances. I got incredible dances from the hot little Elana. We left, came back in an hour, and they were still there. Things picked up where we left off and got even better. My buddy got digits for Alexandria and she even texted him back when we were driving home.

You need to think about Lido's day shift when you head to the beach. You may be glad you did!

Vino 7373
06-28-10, 00:58
Left a little late today for the typical Sunday run to the beach. Going to IR was anything but typical.

Guys, I have never seen more fine girls than what we witnessed at IR today. We got there about 6:45 to get our free entrance, free shot, and free kick-ass buffet. I kid you not, there was probaly 50 dancers in there tonight. I'm talking some fine pooter, with no slugs at all. Everywhere you looked was another hot number. They were aggresive and eager to please. Many hung out just to talk. This is because there just weren't enough men to go around. We were treated like kings and had some great action. Sometimes, we had five or six dancers hanging out for us to fondle and grope. They did this for a couple of dollars! Hey, I've only got limited gifts here. These girls were willing to get nasty and to hell with the rules. They needed whatever coin they could get. It was the best time I've had in a tit bar in a long time! Still, home of the best $10 lap dance in the country.

One of the dancers told me what was up. The owner is sick and tired of the way the club has become lately. He's fired many girls that aren't up to their now higher standards. He's also brought in some new, sweet talent. To quote her, "it's time to clean up the bar and bring back some respectability." After seeing the talent pool tonight, I'd say he's doing his job well.

Before heading out of town, we hit up Lido's for a final beer. The place was packed, and also loaded with hot, friendly dancers. I ended up getting digits from one delicious little thing. I'll let you all know if that works out.

Head on over to Cocoa, you may be glad you did!

Magic74
06-28-10, 23:16
I gotta agree Vino. You know I've been a fan of IR for a long time. Best club in the country for $10.

I had takeout today on my visit. A girl that I've been talking to left the club early with me. Can't beat it. Also got a number from a different girl.

I gotta admit though. They look alot better in the darkness of the IR than outside :) But still not bad. I love the chase of getting a club girl outside. It's the chase!

I can definately go broke there.

Comala57
06-28-10, 23:47
I am able to visit about once every two weeks. IR as atested by all best in central Florida. I'm proud of magic for getting take out. I haven't been so lucky. I have gotten digits about every time with no follow up. My problem is I'm usually there around opening time. Girls are too sober and with hopes of a busy night they aren't as willing to please. Better luck to me in the future.
Be safe,
Comala

Seminole John
06-29-10, 08:32
My experience is that earlier can work for you.
As a rule day shift is more liberal than nights and bouncers less attenttive. Even some of the more reserved girls open up a little more when there are fewer eyes around, so dont give up on going early.
While I've never literally taken a girl out of the club I have met up with a few outside. One area where I will disagree with Magic is that there are some girls that actually look good. While most benefit from the darkness and black lights I can say that Arrianna, Cody, Katarina, & Teresa all looked pretty fine to me out in the noon-time sun!

I am able to visit about once every two weeks. IR as atested by all best in central Florida. I'm proud of magic for getting take out. I haven't been so lucky. I have gotten digits about every time with no follow up. My problem is I'm usually there around opening time. Girls are too sober and with hopes of a busy night they aren't as willing to please. Better luck to me in the future.
Be safe,
Comala

Magic74
06-29-10, 19:30
My experience is that earlier can work for you.
As a rule day shift is more liberal than nights and bouncers less attenttive. Even some of the more reserved girls open up a little more when there are fewer eyes around, so dont give up on going early.
While I've never literally taken a girl out of the club I have met up with a few outside. One area where I will disagree with Magic is that there are some girls that actually look good. While most benefit from the darkness and black lights I can say that Arrianna, Cody, Katarina, & Teresa all looked pretty fine to me out in the noon-time sun!

I didn't mean that all girls there look bad in the day. Not at all. I meant THE girl that I took outside the club didn't look as good as she did inside the club, even she is a cutie. She just look gorgous in the club.

Vino 7373
06-29-10, 21:43
I too, have had more fun with the day shift girls in these clubs. They're friendlier, less aggressive over $, and seem to let me get away with a little bit more than the night girls.

An added plus is the time they get off is a lot easier to deal with. When they're rolling out of there at 7 PM, it's easier to schedule some after-work fun with them.

Originalgamer
06-29-10, 22:00
Can someone please explain to me the "rules" for Inner Room? My strip club experience consists of one trip to Mons Venus and one to Odyssey is Tampa. Is IR the same way? (ie fully nude, touching allowed?) Also is the $10 dance a negotiated price? Since at MV I believe it was like 20-30 per, negotiated beforehand for a dance.

I have to ask since I'd like to take a visit but nothing feels stupider then having to ask a bouncer or doorperson what the rules are.

Much appreciated

Magic74
06-30-10, 10:52
Can someone please explain to me the "rules" for Inner Room? My strip club experience consists of one trip to Mons Venus and one to Odyssey is Tampa. Is IR the same way? (ie fully nude, touching allowed?) Also is the $10 dance a negotiated price? Since at MV I believe it was like 20-30 per, negotiated beforehand for a dance.

I have to ask since I'd like to take a visit but nothing feels stupider then having to ask a bouncer or doorperson what the rules are.

Much appreciated

It's like the Tampa clubs except it's not fully nude. Bottoms on. And dances are $10. No negotiation. I think dances are better than Tampa. Tampa girls (especially Mons) are hotter overall. But there are alot of hotties at IR. Go and enjoy yourself.

Jbender27
06-30-10, 11:44
It's like the Tampa clubs except it's not fully nude. Bottoms on. And dances are $10. No negotiation. I think dances are better than Tampa. Tampa girls (especially Mons) are hotter overall. But there are alot of hotties at IR. Go and enjoy yourself.IR is the best around for me too>Then cheaters what other place has a strip clup right across a catholic church and school than good ole Cocoa Beach!

Vino 7373
06-30-10, 20:47
IR is a half block away from the Police Dept! You gotta love it.

As far as the rules are concerned. Well, we all know rules are made to be broken. It's really what you can get away with. The general rule is that if she moves your hand away 2-3 times, then it's off the menu. Many times after the initial brush-away, it's no holds barred after that. Also, the second dance is usually a little better than the first. Sometimes the girls will dictate what they want. I won't get too detailed here. I dont't want to bring unnecessary attention to the best little tit bar around.

Lido's is another story. The VIP room is $20 dances; while the dances not in the VIP room are $10. I still contend that you get just about as good a dance for the lower price. Some of the girls b*tch about, "that's for the VIP room only!" Cut those ones loose before wasting your hard earned green on them. You can easily find a cool girl to have fun with, that's happy to get those $10 dances.

Above all, when you go, have a great time! Remember, those girls are there to make sure you leave happy and broke. They're great at what they do!

Magic74
07-13-10, 17:19
Made a trip Monday night to check out the clubs at night in Cocoa. Started out on the south with Tootsys...4 girls...all kind of chunky, One hot blonde but she was taken the whole time I was there by some guy in the dancing area. After about 45 mins...i left with my cash and headed up north. Stopped by Blush and that was a joke. I walked in and it was empty..some guy behind the bar talking to another guy standing at the bar...I asked if there were any girls..he said there's 2..than changed his mind and said there's one, I said no thanks and left...up to my favorite IR and even that place was slow. Hung out for about and hour and didn't see anyone worth the money. I think cocoa is the only city in the country where the talents in the AM shift is better than the PM shift.

left with all me dough...

Comala57
07-16-10, 01:00
Had some time to kill so I checked out the hot spot we all like in cocoa. It was about 3pm or so and already had about 15 of you other mongers there. At least there was as many girls as guys. Since I only had an hr to kill I didn't get first pick of my type of dancer. The infamous Jersey came up to me and wouldn't take the hint I was staring at another girl to come over. I gave in and started to talk back to her. Since I was bored I said lets get a private dance since she had a nice body I would get past the goofy hair cut. Within the first song she asked how naughty she could be, I replied, I didn't come there to be a straight edge. So instantly she started pulling mini me out and asked if it was okay. As busy as it was I was really nervous. The smart guy that I am I had a rubber on me and pulled it out. She still had her gown around her waist and used it to conceal her putting it on me and then putting me inside her. Due to the excitement I didn't last long but it was fun. As she was sitting one me still, one of her friends came up to chat. Kinda ticked me off since my dick was still in Jersey, so I said unless she was next please excuse us. Realizing what was going on she smiled and said she would come back. Kinda rude getting a private dance and being bothered by someone regardless. Oh well I was still happy.
I asked her how much I owed her for the fun, she replied $10 per song so I owed her $40. God Da#$. Cheap date, but I at least gave her $80. Jersey did ask for me to come back soon even though I only gave her a small tip. Have you guys had any luck with any other girls. I don't think I have the courage to do it again in the club, but would like to explore the menu.

Xiao Xing
07-16-10, 01:19
Hi,

Enjoy reading your essay, which is full of humor and seducing and fun. You can be a good writer to win Noble literature prize!

Keep making this forum have more fun. We need to be relaxed after working hard in this depressing economy for a week.

xx

Had some time to kill so I checked out the hot spot we all like in cocoa. It was about 3pm or so and already had about 15 of you other mongers there. At least there was as many girls as guys. Since I only had an hr to kill I didn't get first pick of my type of dancer. The infamous Jersey came up to me and wouldn't take the hint I was staring at another girl to come over. I gave in and started to talk back to her. Since I was bored I said lets get a private dance since she had a nice body I would get past the goofy hair cut. Within the first song she asked how naughty she could be, I replied, I didn't come there to be a straight edge. So instantly she started pulling mini me out and asked if it was okay. As busy as it was I was really nervous. The smart guy that I am I had a rubber on me and pulled it out. She still had her gown around her waist and used it to conceal her putting it on me and then putting me inside her. Due to the excitement I didn't last long but it was fun. As she was sitting one me still, one of her friends came up to chat. Kinda ticked me off since my dick was still in Jersey, so I said unless she was next please excuse us. Realizing what was going on she smiled and said she would come back. Kinda rude getting a private dance and being bothered by someone regardless. Oh well I was still happy.
I asked her how much I owed her for the fun, she replied $10 per song so I owed her $40. God Da#$. Cheap date, but I at least gave her $80. Jersey did ask for me to come back soon even though I only gave her a small tip. Have you guys had any luck with any other girls. I don't think I have the courage to do it again in the club, but would like to explore the menu.

Jethrow1
07-18-10, 12:21
Dropped in last night for a quick beer about 11, 6 high quality girls working the floor. Sure you might see a little nipple in Cocoa but is it really worth the drive over and back?

They have 6 large TV screens and are promising NFL Ticket nights starting shortly.

They are thinking about a non smoking early evening now and then for those of us that have a problem explaining cigarette smoke to our wives.

Also looking to open @ 1:00 pm, Thur, Fri Sat, and Sun, starting July 30

Magic74
07-18-10, 23:33
Dropped in last night for a quick beer about 11, 6 high quality girls working the floor. Sure you might see a little nipple in Cocoa but is it really worth the drive over and back?

They have 6 large TV screens and are promising NFL Ticket nights starting shortly.

They are thinking about a non smoking early evening now and then for those of us that have a problem explaining cigarette smoke to our wives.

Also looking to open @ 1:00 pm, Thur, Fri Sat, and Sun, starting July 30

It's not about seeing nippes...it's about grabbing the whole boobs and ass and nipples and other things. Yes it's worth the drive compared to orlando air dances

Comala57
07-19-10, 18:03
Thanks for the compliment.

Vino 7373
08-01-10, 20:07
Hit up DR Friday night. We all know what Orlando bars are about, no touching, etc. However, I have to say they had their A+ team working that night. Wow! Some of the hottest, sexiest dancers I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. It was nice to see that all of them had pretty natties showing. How refreshing!

If you don't want to make the drive to the beach but just have to see some breasts, DR is a good alternative.