PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

FlRico
09-30-17, 22:42
I was at the gas station next to sam's and here she comes with the " I was robed and now I need $12 to get a room for her and get baby" told her I don't carry cash anymore and left.

TG;.

It was noon or maybe a little earlier. I thought the $13 amount was odd. Figured would need it to get $10 worth of Candy and $3 left for a Soda and a Snack Cake.

G 56.

Sukerxxx
10-01-17, 14:28
I just pass the BK on consulate and behind it is Kiki but I wouldn't pick her up, she is so "HIGH" is not even funny, she can barely stand, she is high as a kite! Or like that song says "higher than the empire state".

TrailGuy
10-01-17, 14:32
I just pass the BK on consulate and behind it is Kiki but I wouldn't pick her up, she is so "HIGH" is not even funny, she can barely stand, she is high as a kite! Or like that song says "higher than the empire state".Too bad. I was going to go look for her. Thanks for the heads up.

TrailGuy
10-01-17, 14:37
If anyone looking for Mariam today, she is between Consulate and Taft. Wearing very short black skirt and white top. Sexy as f!#k.

TrailGuy
10-01-17, 15:00
Last night I had the most wonderful experience. After picking up Liz from the resort and having our long-awaited play time, my girl Raylene called and asked what I was doing. I told her that I was hanging out with Liz. Raylene has always wanted to have sex with Liz. They were buddy-buddy at the resort at one time. So I said sure come on over.

There was just way too much action going on to report. I would probably take the whole page to report everything that went on. Let's just say that the three of us we're all happy and satisfied.

PopperOrland
10-01-17, 16:35
I just pass the BK on consulate and behind it is Kiki but I wouldn't pick her up, she is so "HIGH" is not even funny, she can barely stand, she is high as a kite! Or like that song says "higher than the empire state".I just passed by and she still walking behind BK and by the way she walk she still high.

OrlandoOD
10-01-17, 17:44
So I'm almost done with my vacation here in Orlando and between visiting friends and all the help that I been getting from this forum I been having fun 24 hrs LOL. Thanks again for all your help.

So somebody recommend Dena, she is a nice girl "all business like" attitude which means she goes straight to business right away. She is kind of tall with a nice body, but her body is not as tight.

I contacted her late last night around 2 am and she answer saying that she was in a cab and she could come to my location, she felt somehow that she could trust me since I told her a friend of mine gave me her number. I ask for FS with Greek included to which she replied 80 coins to which I said forget it, I reply if you do Greek I could give you 50 coins max and that's because you will come to me and save me some gas. She agree and within 15 min she was at my room.

Like I mention nice body but not tight at all. Nice rear and good rack, she started with a BBBJ which had a little bit of teeth on it but not too bad, she stopped one time and ask if I was ready and I said no yet, so she continued until I said I'm ready, put the cover and started to pound that kitty which was not too tight. I ask her to turn around and in DG I put some lube and went for the door, and let me tell you that back door was really tight! I couldn't even get in until I tried twice, once in I start slow and she said "it hurts" so what did I do pound harder and pretend I didn't hear anything, she said again "it hurts" to which again I pretend I dint hear and kept on pounding, eventually she got more comfortable and I kept pounding, I was going to ask to finish with a BBBJ cim but that rear entrance just felt great to the point that I couldn't stop myself until completion.

As soonest I was done she dress and left. Not chit chat or anything, like I said at the beginning all business like.

In a few words she gets the job done but would be better if her body was a little tighter. I will put a pix of her but honestly I think the picture looks a little bit better than her in person.That sounds like a girl I would like to try out. Anyone have some contact info they would like to share for her? Pm please.

FlbMac31
10-01-17, 22:01
Never expected a televised * on the series Cops. The plans was for a local police department to set up sting operations to catch mongers. These cllips repeat, so if you get a chance try to watch for the rerun. They'll give you all the examples of things a monger should not do, like park your car and walk up to a SW and discuss business on the sidewalk, letting an SW stand outside your window and discuss business, following her to the room. Find the rerun and see how many errors the johns made and take note.

Mac Out.

Lehmonade
10-02-17, 03:38
Never expected a televised * on the series Cops. The plans was for a local police department to set up sting operations to catch mongers. These cllips repeat, so if you get a chance try to watch for the rerun. They'll give you all the examples of things a monger should not do, like park your car and walk up to a SW and discuss business on the sidewalk, letting an SW stand outside your window and discuss business, following her to the room. Find the rerun and see how many errors the johns made and take note.

Mac Out.Just get the b!tch to suck your d first then talk business after she's a few inches deep ya know lmao.

Scenario 1 (happened when I was near ale house a year ago when I wanted to drive around to sightsee the street at night).

"Ayy you need a ride?

*b'tch stays by the window to talk at me*.

"No betch, come in and start licking my balls first".

*b'tch denied and tried to talk money*.

"You tell your boys have a good night; next time wear something to cover up your fat, you're fat af bye".

Never saw her around that area again.

Hit them where it hurts boys.

Cdmanoise
10-02-17, 06:36
Was in town cruising the trail last week. Things seem to be a bit quiet compared to what I'm used to. Ran into a cute Spanish looking girl sitting in Bus stop booth up near the Wendy's area. Asked for $60 for BJ, but that was not an option and no details were provided of covered, non, BBJCIM etc. Drove her to 7/11 and told her to have a nice day and too bad, as I really wanted a turn at that cute face. Is it just me, or are the decent ones getting real pricey?

ValenciaGuy
10-02-17, 08:22

Mac Out.Who are you talking about? You can pm if you want.

TrailGuy
10-02-17, 09:05
Was in town cruising the trail last week. Things seem to be a bit quiet compared to what I'm used to. Ran into a cute Spanish looking girl sitting in Bus stop booth up near the Wendy's area. Asked for $60 for BJ, but that was not an option and no details were provided of covered, non, BBJCIM etc. Drove her to 7/11 and told her to have a nice day and too bad, as I really wanted a turn at that cute face. Is it just me, or are the decent ones getting real pricey?The girls try to make it pricy. Remember the it's we, the Mongors that control the price. The girls will come down depending on how bad they need the candy.

There are SW's around the mall area late at night that ask $100 just for a BJ. Ha!! What a joke.

Redsox2005
10-02-17, 14:07
Was in town cruising the trail last week. Things seem to be a bit quiet compared to what I'm used to. Ran into a cute Spanish looking girl sitting in Bus stop booth up near the Wendy's area. Asked for $60 for BJ, but that was not an option and no details were provided of covered, non, BBJCIM etc. Drove her to 7/11 and told her to have a nice day and too bad, as I really wanted a turn at that cute face. Is it just me, or are the decent ones getting real pricey?They all start out way high and try and get what they can. I've had them come down from $60 to $17. Just depends on supply and demand and how bad you need to nut and how bad they need cash.

Sox.

Enzo1983
10-02-17, 14:57
Barbie give some of the best BBBJ on trail. Deep throat, back door fingering, hair grabbing and throat fucking to finish. Fellow monger gave me her digits so was able to get back in touch with her. Thanks.

Pgh Soldier
10-02-17, 15:14
Greetings and Salutations fellow Mongers. I'll be in your city next month and have been following the boards on here. You guys are doing a great job in keeping it live and providing some excellent intel. I'm very much looking forward to my visit. I was hoping that I could get some recommendations on inexpensive lodging that would be close to or on the Trail. As a Soldier, I don't need much in the ways of comfort. I've slept in WWII style barracks, an abandoned airplane hangar in Iraq, tents, fox holes, etc. But if I'm paying for a room, I would prefer it to be relatively clean & bug free. Any suggestions?

Respectfully,

PGH Soldier.

Sukerxxx
10-02-17, 16:15
So this girl is a UTR that was introduce to me thru Chris5 and before anybody start to blow my inbox I want to say the only person who could give her info out is Chris5 so please don't ask me for it cause I just won't give it out, since she is a complete UTR girl. So good luck with Chris5 if he could give her info out to you. And by the way thank you so much Chris5 for all the help in my vacation.

I will start saying this girl is not a SW for that reason she is not cheap the FS with her is 100 coins and if you ask me she is more than worth those 100 coins.

When I first meet her I was really surprised how good looking she is, she takes care of herself, she was wearing make up and she looked just like a girl that you would find shopping at the mall. Has really cute face, petite body, small rack, medium rear and long legs on top of that she has a really cool attitude, she would act as if she knew you before and would talk to you as if you knewher for a long time. Really cool chick. Young too my guess is on her mid 20's.

I pick her up took her to the room and as she got naked I saw that body was just great, I'm not lying to you! LOL! She was like "what do you want me to do?" I ask for some BBBJ and her head game is really good, she change paces and did DT as well while I was looking at her face while getting the BBBJ I almost explode! LOL.

I put a cover on and ask for Mish and that kitty is just tight! Almost struggle going in but once in just the feeling was great, I could feel how she was getting wet.

Turn her around and did some DG and I could see Jr going in and out and all the sudden I could see the cover full of juices. She really got into it. Again I was about to explode. So I ask to finish with a BBBJ with CIM so she went at it and after a few min of just playing with that body as she was giving me the BBBJ I just explode a huge load and she kept on going until she was sure I was totally dry, then she just made a motion and swallow all the shake I gave to her.

She is just a great provider, more expensive than the trail but again worth it. If she was on Chicago I would be broke! LOL!

She never complain about anything by the way.

Again don't ask me for digits cause I won't give it away, you have to ask Chris5 but she is really UTR so good luck.

As I'm writing this I'm waiting for my delay flight to Chicago in the airport. Hopefully I will be back in a few months. Thanks to all the guys who helped me. Again special thanks to Chris5. And thanks to everyone that post in this forum! Keep the reviews coming!

OrlandoOD
10-02-17, 21:11
Came across Barbie this afternoon. Saw another WSW hanging by a trucker when Barbie walked around the corner and I made the swoop. She was a much better option that the one the trucker passed on. Took her for a quick spin and after some obligatory LEO checks she was satisfied and started with a great head game. I opted for first time headache relief as I was in a hurry. 15 m later and ache free she was on her way and I was pleased. Gave her. 35 coins for the time and effort. Well worth it imo even though over standard rates. I will be back to check that pussy next time around.

Sukerxxx
10-02-17, 23:47
Back in my Windy City after a long delayed flight! LOL.

Just want to say that this morning before I left after Checking out of my hotel I took a ride thru consulate Ave to go a "gift shop" to bring some Keychains for my friends LOL, and as I was driving I saw Kylee and Man its just impressive how these girls change in a few days. Just a few days ago right after she left uncle LEO resort I pick her up and she was wearing short shorts and a sleeveless shirt and she looked nice and sexy as heck! And this morning she was passed out laying on the grass and trying to get up and as I pass she looked just plain rough! I hope she gets her act together cause she can be a really nice kitty to play with on the trail.

LookinFoNicole
10-03-17, 02:47
last night i called up desiree. Told her i had a headache and if she could help. Of course she could. Picked her up and came back to my room. She told me 1st step to cure my headache would be a hot shower together. Who am i to say no. Lol!! Once in she faced me and got on her knees. Started to rub and suck my cock. Felt so good i couldn't help but grab her hair and head. Started to face f* her. She gagged but kept going. After the shower we continued on the bed. Wasn't long before my headache was gone. My load went all over her face.

Desiree is top of head game. Can't wait for another time with her. Digits for active senior members.no lie about desiree she is bad af bbbj on point. After i was done with her i asked if she seen nicole she said nah. Guess what ran into nicole when i dropped her at sams lol.

OrlandoOD
10-03-17, 07:36
Found her this morning around 730 at the Sunoco. BSW is not usually my thing but she was hot as fuck. Usual LEO checks and to dream town in a parking lot for some quick headache relief. Wanted. 5 agreed on. 25. CBJ was the downside, but that being said, she sucked the chrome off my hitch. 7 minutes later I was happy and on my way. She's wearing a skin tight brown dress and nothing else. Great ass and Tits are firm and perky. Forgot to get digits. Go find her.

Johnson69
10-03-17, 09:16
So just got home from a nap, was trying to fall asleep with a thick looking white girl (nice legs tight dress) that was resting on Nashville at the end. Well let me tell you this wasn't a good place to nap! Starts off with a big smile I already have mr Hamilton laying on the seat, she hops in al cheer (BTW not so good looking up close! Anyway says hi I'm shava or shiva or something (tattoos on thick thighs, looks to be a user) any whooo, we riding and do the old LEO swipe and she says lets go to the hotel right there. I'm in a hurry so I'm not into the idea but fuck it right? Wrong LOL we ride past she says oh I don't want to go there the managers outside, so we circle back. I tell her why don't we just ride and ill take a quick nap. She then says I know you have more money I see it! Guess she could see the outline of the other hammy in my pants. Well fuck whatever at this point don't want to waste more time! So I go to pull it out and guess what my dumbass forgot. I left my wallet on my dash. Fuckkkkkkkkkk don't don't don't. Lets take a guess who's got my wallet behind there back? Oh fucking steala of thiefa or whatever the fuck. Anyway now I'm in a pickle, so I start with the "here lets trade" ill give you the hammy for nothing just my wallet back. She says no. That I have more money, which I had maybe a Jackson and Abe himself but fuck noooo not me not now not this dumb walker hahaha Orr wait I'm the dumbass at this point. LOL so to finish off (no pun) she starts going thru my glove box! Wtffffff at this point I'm ready to whip on the trail and slam head on into a LEO just to throw her into his windshield. Damn that might have been a bit much, either way you see my frustration. So I say fuck it and whip the corner heavy gas on some Mario Andretti shit and this * yells you aint going to hurt me and pulls out the fucking sword switchblade like a ninja! At this point I'm like yoooooo I'm about to get stabbed by a robbing walker, I'm all shit I could have gone out a lot cooler than this shit. So just my luck shits had enough too, I said just get out please. She did. And I drove home like a straight dumbbbbbbasssssssssss. Yes I broke many rules, yes I suck, out of like 10 plus dreams I guess I had to have a bad one! Hope everyone enjoys my quest of a nap!! LOL much love.

Member #5533
10-03-17, 10:27
Back in my Windy City after a long delayed flight! LOL.

Just want to say that this morning before I left after Checking out of my hotel I took a ride thru consulate Ave to go a "gift shop" to bring some Keychains for my friends LOL, and as I was driving I saw Kylee and Man its just impressive how these girls change in a few days. Just a few days ago right after she left uncle LEO resort I pick her up and she was wearing short shorts and a sleeveless shirt and she looked nice and sexy as heck! And this morning she was passed out laying on the grass and trying to get up and as I pass she looked just plain rough! I hope she gets her act together cause she can be a really nice kitty to play with on the trail.Yes she overdid it a bit after her recent freedom, now back to her set norm. Has room.

Dungeroos
10-03-17, 13:46
Anyone have her new digits?

Member #5533
10-03-17, 14:26
Not sure why Barbie and I never crossed paths before, but she was on my bucket list so gave her a call courtesy of TG. I was pleased to hear she had heard of me AND STILL wanted to meet me. LOL. Well scooped her up behind her hotel and just parked and started to chat. She just showered and smelled great. Full, natural breasts. Not shy. Nice, sweet young girl with a very extensive candy habit and she was feeling no pain when we met. In fact, I would say she was in an amorous mood, and I was to be the beneficiary of her bubbly mood. We jumped in the back and she began with a BBBJ that was quite good. She had her mouth on everything. I had to stop her so I could slip my dick in, and was happy she wanted me on top. I am glad to report she is another girl that really gets into it. She came twice as she tried to pull everything she could inside her. At one point she was moaning "Give me that big dick, give it to me,. " I said "you must have me confused with some other guy. " LOL. Anyway, eventually I busted and we just clutched each other and started kissing. Ever since Gigi told me I was a lousy kisser, I've been trying to practice. She was great. After about 10 minutes she says "I don't kiss" then started kissing me again. She was into it. Life is good. Afterwards, she asked if we could go to Panera Bread. I said ok not realizing how far it was. She was a little disappointed I didn't offer to buy, but soon got over it. I know cause she was texting me this morning.

TittyManCam
10-03-17, 15:24
Not sure why Barbie and I never crossed paths before, but she was on my bucket list so gave her a call courtesy of TG. I was pleased to hear she had heard of me AND STILL wanted to meet me. LOL. Well scooped her up behind her hotel and just parked and started to chat. She just showered and smelled great. Full, natural breasts. Not shy. Nice, sweet young girl with a very extensive candy habit and she was feeling no pain when we met. In fact, I would say she was in an amorous mood, and I was to be the beneficiary of her bubbly mood. We jumped in the back and she began with a BBBJ that was quite good. She had her mouth on everything. I had to stop her so I could slip my dick in, and was happy she wanted me on top. I am glad to report she is another girl that really gets into it. She came twice as she tried to pull everything she could inside her. At one point she was moaning "Give me that big dick, give it to me,. " I said "you must have me confused with some other guy. " LOL. Anyway, eventually I busted and we just clutched each other and started kissing. Ever since Gigi told me I was a lousy kisser, I've been trying to practice. She was great. After about 10 minutes she says "I don't kiss" then started kissing me again. She was into it. Life is good. Afterwards, she asked if we could go to Panera Bread. I said ok not realizing how far it was. She was a little disappointed I didn't offer to buy, but soon got over it. I know cause she was texting me this morning.Love that pic on the bed even though she looks out of it LOL. She's a hell of a performer and I must second that on those nice firm tits. She was on my bucket list for a while as well.

TMC.

Elusivepirate
10-03-17, 19:54
I monger on the trail about once a month and is never disappointed with the talent. This weekend it rained on Saturday so I postponed my tour until Sunday.

Scooped up Sherri, a 49 why / o MILF spinner, great smile and personality. She liked to talk and give the low down on the weekend events. She stated that Friday night was a bad time to monger because a sting near the Sands. Everyone stayed home.

Anyway, picked her up just south of Kaily near the XXX shop. Took me to an in-call near a real "shady" place not far away. This place had a door man, three workers and very busy consumer traffic so if you scoop and go to this in-call be careful. In the room, she gets naked and gives Johnson mouth to mouth. Great BBBJ without cim or s skills. Damage. 3.

Iceman407
10-04-17, 01:18
Just went down e trail from cfpkwy to numbered area and it was dead maybe its the weather.

ChrisB642
10-04-17, 01:51
Just went down e trail from cfpkwy to numbered area and it was dead maybe its the weather.Saw mj, Frankie, Desiree, Tiffany, Nicole, JoJo all near the same spot near bk and I was walking with Barbie to the store.

OtownCruiser
10-04-17, 11:39
I monger on the trail about once a month and is never disappointed with the talent. This weekend it rained on Saturday so I postponed my tour until Sunday.

Scooped up Sherri, a 49 why / o MILF spinner, great smile and personality. She liked to talk and give the low down on the weekend events. She stated that Friday night was a bad time to monger because a sting near the Sands. Everyone stayed home.

Anyway, picked her up just south of Kaily near the XXX shop. Took me to an in-call near a real "shady" place not far away. This place had a door man, three workers and very busy consumer traffic so if you scoop and go to this in-call be careful. In the room, she gets naked and gives Johnson mouth to mouth. Great BBBJ without cim or s skills. Damage. 3.I picked her up a few weeks back right as she got out of her vacation home (same age so it must be her. Last name rhymes with Tush).

Very talkative, but in a good way I guess.

She hadn't shaved for a while, so she lived up to her name.

StayUp333
10-04-17, 15:03
Anyone have her new digits?She is back in hospital.

Vipermav
10-04-17, 15:49
Dreamt I had an encounter with Kelli, somewhere near 10th street, Skinny girl, little lisp says she was from Utah, but born in Apopka, had little bb BJ for starter, finished her doggie style all for under 30 sawbucks, tight little body would repeat.

TrailGuy
10-04-17, 16:40
Not sure why Barbie and I never crossed paths before, but she was on my bucket list so gave her a call courtesy of TG. I was pleased to hear she had heard of me AND STILL wanted to meet me. LOL. Well scooped her up behind her hotel and just parked and started to chat. She just showered and smelled great. Full, natural breasts. Not shy. Nice, sweet young girl with a very extensive candy habit and she was feeling no pain when we met. In fact, I would say she was in an amorous mood, and I was to be the beneficiary of her bubbly mood. We jumped in the back and she began with a BBBJ that was quite good. She had her mouth on everything. I had to stop her so I could slip my dick in, and was happy she wanted me on top. I am glad to report she is another girl that really gets into it. She came twice as she tried to pull everything she could inside her. At one point she was moaning "Give me that big dick, give it to me,. " I said "you must have me confused with some other guy. " LOL. Anyway, eventually I busted and we just clutched each other and started kissing. Ever since Gigi told me I was a lousy kisser, I've been trying to practice. She was great. After about 10 minutes she says "I don't kiss" then started kissing me again. She was into it. Life is good. Afterwards, she asked if we could go to Panera Bread. I said ok not realizing how far it was. She was a little disappointed I didn't offer to buy, but soon got over it. I know cause she was texting me this morning.Coming to realize Barbie is top notch talent. Had 2 dates with her this past week. Very submissive with a beautiful body.

TeenLover
10-04-17, 16:41
Dreamt I had an encounter with Kelli, somewhere near 10th street, Skinny girl, little lisp says she was from Utah, but born in Apopka, had little bb BJ for starter, finished her doggie style all for under 30 sawbucks, tight little body would repeat.I see a skinny dark haired girl down there somewhere but she is old and hideous, I'm pretty sure it isn't your girl. This one is usually by the Wendy's on Main or in the parking lot of that shitty mall on 441 just south of Main.

PeachFuzz00
10-04-17, 19:17
On business, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Devon I would to see & of O-Town cutiest sluttiest spinners, will be free after 2 pm. Thanks.

ChrisB642
10-04-17, 23:11
Coming to realize Barbie is top notch talent. Had 2 dates with her this past week. Very submissive with a beautiful body.Hell yeah, I did about 6 dates with her and I'm planning to do more with her. I did a date with her yesterday in her room that she shares with a dude. I love her body and soft skin and she told me she's down to whatever I want to do but anal would be a little more. She also has great BJ skills while playing with and sucking the boys.

TrailGuy
10-05-17, 00:38
From time to time I run across a girl I've known for a long time, but never had the chance to dream. Tonight I feel asleep in the Sams parking lot. Leah came to me and asked what I was up to. Told her I was looking for some fun, so off we go. We got to my room and as talked about before and off came the clothes. Started off with a light spanking since it was her first. Then to the bed for a great BBBJ. Lots of attention to the boys as she sucked way deep on my cock. Lots of roaming on her body. Pussy was already sopping wet when my fingers got there. Rubbed her clit and made her bust. My load came (pun intended) not very long after.

Soon I woke back up in the parking lot watching her walk away.

Hope to dream with her again soon.

Vipermav
10-05-17, 09:31
I see a skinny dark haired girl down there somewhere but she is old and hideous, I'm pretty sure it isn't your girl. This one is usually by the Wendy's on Main or in the parking lot of that shitty mall on 441 just south of Main.I have more luck on the side streets, to the right side of Park, near the bus depot, Central and Marvin Zandst (Think I spelled it right) then there is 13th street its hit or miss and talent there seems a little beat up. A few good one but hard to get before someone else scoops them up. Anyone else have any good hot spots in and A\around Apopka?

StreetWizard
10-05-17, 09:49
Had a mediocre dream with Nicole, not heritage. Picked her up and went to a couple of hiding spots before finding a good one. She has acceptable mouth skills but she did not catch as she said she would. She said that it was too strong a flavor for her. Which I think may have been BS because she had asked me to warn her before I came. I would repeat if I could not find someone better.

Fun Orlando
10-05-17, 09:52
Read a lot about them! If someone can pm.

Their digits much appreciated.

-FO.

TheDuke29
10-05-17, 12:07
I was literally legit Ubering. I was looking for a rider near OBT and Michigan. Coudn't find her. So I cancelled. But then I saw a girl that could be her near the house I was supposed to pick her up at. I rolled up before I could even ask if she was the girl, she jumped right in. And started asking if I was a cop. I said no I am not, I am working not looking for a dream or anything, get out. She wouldn't get out. I tried to get her out but she wouldn't budge. So I tried to reach for my Pepper spray but it was in the glove box because I don't carry while I Uber, and she got it before I did. So I bailed out my car and tried to flag some people down. She bolted with my pepper spray, knocked my side mirror out, and I think she took a picture of my car. I bolted in case she was calling for back up pimp daddy. Now I have never been in this position, I have no idea what to do. Should I make a police report? Or just take the loss. Or What. I am legit worried guys. I don't partake in the trail anymore because my daughters are all they have left. Please if anyone has the wisdom to point me in the right direction that would be amazing.

Pgh Soldier
10-05-17, 12:17
The cops are not going to be your friend (see https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE). I'd cut my losses, avoid the drama and move on with your life.

Pgh Soldier.

I was literally legit Ubering. I was looking for a rider near OBT and Michigan. Coudn't find her. So I cancelled. But then I saw a girl that could be her near the house I was supposed to pick her up at. I rolled up before I could even ask if she was the girl, she jumped right in. And started asking if I was a cop. I said no I am not, I am working not looking for a dream or anything, get out. She wouldn't get out. I tried to get her out but she wouldn't budge. So I tried to reach for my Pepper spray but it was in the glove box because I don't carry while I Uber, and she got it before I did. So I bailed out my car and tried to flag some people down. She bolted with my pepper spray, knocked my side mirror out, and I think she took a picture of my car. I bolted in case she was calling for back up pimp daddy. Now I have never been in this position, I have no idea what to do. Should I make a police report? Or just take the loss. Or What. I am legit worried guys. I don't partake in the trail anymore because my daughters are all they have left. Please if anyone has the wisdom to point me in the right direction that would be amazing.

TrailGuy
10-05-17, 12:57
In one second all my compliments of Barbie have gone sour. Woke up this morning and noticed that the coffee maker, hangers, iron, extention cord, my razor and silliest of the container I put my tooth brush in was all missing from my room. Barbie was staying over. Only one in the room. Needless to say I high tailed it out to look for her. Found her pretty quick. She hopped in. I immediately ask her where my stuff was and the stuff that belongs in the room. She right away told me where it was. So we came back to the hotel. She called the person whose rooms you put all the stuff in and they brought it down to my room. He blamed it all on being on Xanax. I told her that was no damn excuse. After some heated words between me and her and the other girl that was in my room, she said f you both so I told her to get her crap and get out of my room and you never expect another date for me again.

Thankfully before I lay down to go to sleep the night before I put all of my medications in my vehicle. Just something in my head told me to do that. Otherwise those might have been gone too.

SlimShady96
10-05-17, 13:50
She is back in hospital.Saw and spoke to her today during the rain at noon, across from the golden nuggets by the FL mall.

JoseJalepeno
10-05-17, 15:47
Picked up Barbie earlier in the week. Very nice gumdrop nipples. Bbbjsp, paid attention to the boys, plenty of roaming. Dropped her back off at Fastway. By the end of the dream I was. 4 lighter.

Scottluvsbbw
10-05-17, 18:05
I was literally legit Ubering. I was looking for a rider near OBT and Michigan. Coudn't find her. So I cancelled. But then I saw a girl that could be her near the house I was supposed to pick her up at. I rolled up before I could even ask if she was the girl, she jumped right in. And started asking if I was a cop. I said no I am not, I am working not looking for a dream or anything, get out. She wouldn't get out. I tried to get her out but she wouldn't budge. So I tried to reach for my Pepper spray but it was in the glove box because I don't carry while I Uber, and she got it before I did. So I bailed out my car and tried to flag some people down. She bolted with my pepper spray, knocked my side mirror out, and I think she took a picture of my car. I bolted in case she was calling for back up pimp daddy. Now I have never been in this position, I have no idea what to do. Should I make a police report? Or just take the loss. Or What. I am legit worried guys. I don't partake in the trail anymore because my daughters are all they have left. Please if anyone has the wisdom to point me in the right direction that would be amazing.Getting panicked in your shoes is understandable. I wouldn't worry though.

1. I'm sure there's an electronic trail of the Uber call.

2. What can she do? Call the cops? Where's her proof of anything? Even if everything was filmed she has herself willingly get in your car, you bolting a second or so later. She has pepper spray. Damn near looks like grand theft on her part.

I once had a ***** not get the fuck out. I even gave her $10 to leave before things got escalated. I was starting to freak and she was about to get a weapon pulled.

Scottluvsbbw
10-05-17, 18:18
I have more luck on the side streets, to the right side of Park, near the bus depot, Central and Marvin Zandst (Think I spelled it right) then there is 13th street its hit or miss and talent there seems a little beat up. A few good one but hard to get before someone else scoops them up. Anyone else have any good hot spots in and A\around Apopka?Visited not so bbw Liz from BP. Lack luster at best, won't repeat. I've had good luck in the past on Overland. Real good luck. Once about 9 pm I was looking for a SW girl I recently dated in the area. Couple passes empty handed then a sexy red headed MILF came out the bushes and asked what I was up to. 30 second chit chat and we were at the stump grinder fucking like long lost lovers.

She was minor chubby, maybe 50. Peach fuzz on her peach. Legitimately married and normally didn't do things like that. Come to find out she's married to a co worker of mine. Only time I ever seen her.

Then once about a year or so ago on hermit smith and 441 in Zellwood I picked up a different high class chick three mornings in a row. I can't explain that at all.

Da Bear Jew
10-06-17, 03:06
Got back into town and Snowflake somehow knew and texted me. I had to go see her since she's always reliable like the toyota of pussy. She had just got out of the shower and came out again with no panties and a tiny dress on. Went to our spot but she was paranoid about being caught for the first time since I have known her. She wanted to find some place where "we can get out and you can fuck me doggy style over the hood of your car. " As tempting as it sounded we didn't find that spot. We had to go to me and Barbie's secret spot that Snowflake declared is only our spot now. We got in the back and she was exited because I brought big fluffy pillows with silk covers from my bed for us. Our sessions have become more and more intimate over time. The first couple times I saw her at the beginning of this year she was more robotic but still her feisty self. Now we have a lot of fun together since we have been together 10 or so times. Too bad she's a crackhead or we could hang out more because she's a really cool girl. Anyways I pounded her tight little snatch and had her suck out every last drop to finish. She loves to flip up her dress and flash her ass when she gets out, I need to get pic of it next time because she has a great little bum. Also could anyone pm me Barbies new number, her old one isn't working and I need my fix. Thanks. DBJ.

Rook111
10-06-17, 06:36
I have seen this blonde with huge tits three mornings this week down by the sands anybody got any info.

TheDuke29
10-06-17, 08:09
Getting panicked in your shoes is understandable. I wouldn't worry though.

1. I'm sure there's an electronic trail of the Uber call.

2. What can she do? Call the cops? Where's her proof of anything? Even if everything was filmed she has herself willingly get in your car, you bolting a second or so later. She has pepper spray. Damn near looks like grand theft on her part.

I once had a ***** not get the fuck out. I even gave her $10 to leave before things got escalated. I was starting to freak and she was about to get a weapon pulled.Hey thanks for the wisdom. I know at times it's the risk of the game, but I know now like many others on this forum, that no matter what, you have to have your I's dotted and your T's crossed, even when you aren't looking to dream. You all stay safe.

The Duke.

TrailGuy
10-06-17, 12:34
Picked up Mariam by BK this morning. Told her I had a stiff dick like wood and asked if she could help. She gladly accepted the challenge, so off we went to my room. As per the rule, she was almost naked before I even got the door closed and locked. She helped me out of my clothes, led me to the bed and laid me down. She climbed on top and started kissing me. She made her way to my cock and put it balls deep in her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down while licking my cock and balls. Putting it back in her mouth going balls deep again, she started to gag without stopping till to much saliva built up she had to pull off. Spit it all back on my cock and went back to work. This was repeated several times till I just couldn't take it any more. I nutted all over her little tits. She rubbed my cum all over her body.

She invited me to the shower to clean up. How could I say no?

Mariam, as always a definite repeat.

CrLuverGuy
10-06-17, 14:06
Picked up Mariam by BK this morning. Told her I had a stiff dick like wood and asked if she could help. She gladly accepted the challenge, so off we went to my room. As per the rule, she was almost naked before I even got the door closed and locked. She helped me out of my clothes, led me to the bed and laid me down. She climbed on top and started kissing me. She made her way to my cock and put it balls deep in her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down while licking my cock and balls. Putting it back in her mouth going balls deep again, she started to gag without stopping till to much saliva built up she had to pull off. Spit it all back on my cock and went back to work. This was repeated several times till I just couldn't take it any more. I nutted all over her little tits. She rubbed my cum all over her body.

She invited me to the shower to clean up. How could I say no?

Mariam, as always a definite repeat.We had a great time also. Did she hit you up for extra as well? Some sob story of family issues. I had a spare Jefferson so ok. Drop off close to no and omw.

CrLuverGuy
10-06-17, 14:07
Got back into town and Snowflake somehow knew and texted me. I had to go see her since she's always reliable like the toyota of pussy. She had just got out of the shower and came out again with no panties and a tiny dress on. Went to our spot but she was paranoid about being caught for the first time since I have known her. She wanted to find some place where "we can get out and you can fuck me doggy style over the hood of your car. " As tempting as it sounded we didn't find that spot. We had to go to me and Barbie's secret spot that Snowflake declared is only our spot now. We got in the back and she was exited because I brought big fluffy pillows with silk covers from my bed for us. Our sessions have become more and more intimate over time. The first couple times I saw her at the beginning of this year she was more robotic but still her feisty self. Now we have a lot of fun together since we have been together 10 or so times. Too bad she's a crackhead or we could hang out more because she's a really cool girl. Anyways I pounded her tight little snatch and had her suck out every last drop to finish. She loves to flip up her dress and flash her ass when she gets out, I need to get pic of it next time because she has a great little bum. Also could anyone pm me Barbies new number, her old one isn't working and I need my fix. Thanks. DBJ.You didn't take more Pics? LOL.

PompanoGuy
10-06-17, 22:55
I was heading to South Florida and stopped by the trail. Not much was out and I drove from Consulate up to the numbered streets. I finally spotted a girl but as I got closer I realized that it was Bunny (Courtney). I quickly drove past her even though she actually looked good today, but shortly after I found another girl. It was another Bunny and I'm so glad I picked her up. It was the Bunny from Texas and she has that Southern charm and spinner body. Everything was so easy with her. I offered my standard OBT rate for headache relief and she said that's fine without hesitation.

We quickly found a place and she went to work. I'm not a 2 minute and pop kind of guy and she was fine with it. We were together for quite a while and she never complained or tried to rush it. There were no attempts to up-sell and there were no signs of any candy usage. After we were done, I gave her the agreed donation and then I threw in a $5 tip. She was so appreciative, I had to check and make sure I gave her a 5 and not a 50. She asked if I would take her number and then I drove her to another location and we chatted for a while before she got out and I continued on my way down south.

I will be going back often. She will be a favorite.

Fej Head
10-06-17, 23:30
Kiki just showed up at the BK Wendy's area about 11:15 pm if you're in the area. She's wearing a black tank top and jeans. Nice girl. I've been with her a few times, but the No CIM just doesn't do it for me. Good luck.

ChrisB642
10-07-17, 01:49
I finally was able to speak to Lindsey and she remembers me. I was already waiting on another girl so I didn't see her but I will definitely see Lindsey next week. She was looking real sexy in purple skirt and is out by Sam's now. She gave me her new digits pm for digits senior members only. Lindsey told me she's going to be working out there more often.

ChrisCline
10-07-17, 03:29
Kiki just showed up at the BK Wendy's area about 11:15 pm if you're in the area. She's wearing a black tank top and jeans. Nice girl. I've been with her a few times, but the No CIM just doesn't do it for me. Good luck.Three nights ago took her out for dinner (we had planned it) she was fine we had long conversations then back to my hotel room where she was incredible. I guess she has good days and bad. Last night she was stumbling and did not look well. Wouldn't let her in my car, gave her 5 for food and told her to go home and go to bed.

DylanX5
10-07-17, 06:42
I was literally legit Ubering. I was looking for a rider near OBT and Michigan. Coudn't find her. So I cancelled. But then I saw a girl that could be her near the house I was supposed to pick her up at. I rolled up before I could even ask if she was the girl, she jumped right in. And started asking if I was a cop. I said no I am not, I am working not looking for a dream or anything, get out. She wouldn't get out. I tried to get her out but she wouldn't budge. So I tried to reach for my Pepper spray but it was in the glove box because I don't carry while I Uber, and she got it before I did. So I bailed out my car and tried to flag some people down. She bolted with my pepper spray, knocked my side mirror out, and I think she took a picture of my car. I bolted in case she was calling for back up pimp daddy. Now I have never been in this position, I have no idea what to do. Should I make a police report? Or just take the loss. Or What. I am legit worried guys. I don't partake in the trail anymore because my daughters are all they have left. Please if anyone has the wisdom to point me in the right direction that would be amazing.Let it be, just stay away from the area from now on. Years ago I had a habit of letting everything go, but kept going back to the same area. A chick stole some cash from me, not enough to even be mad about so I let it be. Then it happened again, and again with different chicks. I was told that I was known to not pay attention to the extra cash so I was somewhat of an easy target. One of the girls I dealt with told me this. When I said it was NO money, I meant it was NO money to get upset about especially risk a bigger problem with police.

So I stopped carrying more than what I planned on spending. Word eventually got around that that free ride was over. Then I got to the point where I wouldn't pay up front anymore, and they respected it. Some of these chicks have issues and if they KNOW they can take advantage of you, they will. The other day I rolled up to a girl that I knew worked with another girl and asked where her friend was and she went off on me telling me she was going to shoot me if I don't move the fuck on.

So in the middle of the street I put my car in park and told her go and get the fuckin gun ***** and she went inside. She came out with a guy and I was standing in the door of my car and he asked me what the problem was and I told him I'm waiting on her to come out with the gun she said she going to shoot me with so I can light up the entire house and pulled my gun from behind me. He apologized and told me she's just upset because she had a bad day and I told him to go fuck himself and fuck her. Don't threaten people you don't know because I can legally put her down if she came out with a gun.

Had a dream the other day where a girl told me she heard I pulled a gun on another girl and she doesn't want any problems. Gave me the best BJ I've ever had because she wanted to make me happy. I'm not saying be a tyrant, but don't let these fuck heads dictate ANYTHING. We are going into these neighborhoods contributing to their economy so we deserve the respect. Everyone handles it differently but no chick will ever do some shit like that without me punching her in the mouth. What's funny is, I don't hit women, but a ***** more than likely high as shit doesn't have my safety in mind so I'm not treating her like a regular woman.

MustangTony305
10-07-17, 11:37
I am am miami monger making a trip to Orlando for a couple of days. I have numbers to exchange for some fresh meat would love to hook up with heritage nicole wow what dirty things I would with her. I got numbers for alicia, debbie, and didi they all hang out on obt by I-4. Anybody seen a BSW name is isis that was I fine piece of ass look like beyonce would love to dream with her but mostly want white meat thanks.

Member #5533
10-07-17, 15:40
Have I been so thoroughly hypnotized by a face. This evening Alex was busy, Gigi and Lily were still sleeping or whatever, so I went to bang Sherry who I hadn't seen in ages. On the way I saw a woman struggling with a large burlap bag and knapsack walking along the sidewalk around 45th. I swung around to get a closer, second look. Absolutely gorgeous to me. But she gave no indication of being a working girl so I went to bang Sherry. I do like it with her, but boy she just doesn't stop talking and doesn't want to leave. She'd still be with me if I let her. So drop her and go to McDs. On the way out, Ms. Gorgeous face and I bump into each other. Mr. Macho me is tongue-tied!! All I could eke out is a weak "Hi". I've banged all kinds of beautiful women without being intimidated, but this one made my knees weak. I went back to my ride and mustered my composure. I still had no clue whether she was a working girl or not. She gave no reason to believe she was. Conservative dress. Carrying bags. She moved over to the area where you'd look for Kaylee. Alone. Ok, I just couldn't leave without finding out. I drove on over and asked her name? Cassidy. Bummer didn't ring a bell. Still no clue. I asked if I could give her a hand with her packages and give her a ride somewhere. I soon got the story. Escaping from a bad situation, been walking for three months. She accepted my offer for BJ and went to a spot. So easy and down to earth to talk to. Within 30 minutes it was like we knew each other for years. Didn't even ask for money up front. So after I watched that unforgrtable face bobbing up and down for awhile, I realized I'd much rather be nose to nose with it. So I could get close up. Gaze into those eyes. I stopped her, asked if she'd finish FS for an extra 10 and after a short but important discussion of std potential, my dick was up her pussy. TIGHT! I don't think I'll ever forget this fuck. She's not a yeller, but more of a wimperer. And we both enjoyed it immensely and just stayed together afterwards for awhile and clutched. Maybe it's just me, but she has a certain look that is mesmerizing. Her body is not the spinner type I go for, but I definitely can be converted. Anyway, I dropped her off and we chatted a good long while. She's heard of the board from someone. She would luv me to get her business. I told her with the pics I got of her, she'd get a ton, but no she has a family. She is 28, two kids, C-section. Candy user, but claims to maintain control and not overdo it. She was totally coherent with me. Says she is going to get a room and get dolled-up for me. My imagination is running wild. I checked for prior reviews. There was one by Ironleg of a Cassidy in Kissimmee. He described her as a Super find. Might be her. But might not. Folks this one is an absolute sweetheart. She'll be a star if she wants this life. YMMV. She told me she usually asks more than I gave her, but would take "whatever I could afford" from me anytime. Yes, life is good. I suspect this is only the beginning with sweet Cassidy.Catching up from a couple days ago. Well she finally got a phone. I had a couple dates with her at a beautiful suite on Idrive. This woman has such a beautiful face I am mesmerized. She is hands down the most innocent and sweetest of all the women I've met on the trail. She's only been a worker for three months and trying real, real hard not to be one. So she is hard to hook up with. One thing. She lost a lot of weight and has saggy breasts and belly skin. If that will be a turn off for you, don't date her.

FlRico
10-07-17, 15:46
A couple of days ago Wile cruising behind the BK. I encountered a Tall Redhead walking. She had a sports bra and shorts. I turned around for the scoop and she had crossed the street. I drove down to the Pawn shop where she came up to the car. She apologized because she is suppose to be meeting someone but I should come back later. I didn't have the time so I left. Does anyone know who she is?

Member #5533
10-07-17, 15:48
Can you find double loser boyfriends. Picked up Gigi at her trailer home and when she came out said we had to give her friend a ride. Hops in and says we'll pick her up around the corner. Ok the story is in the trailer two guys are in love with her and fighting over her. She slipped out. Picked her up, she's a bit shaken. Went to get some things to calm down. Before you know it, both she and Gigi are banging me. She is not a working girl so I am not going to give out her number.

Nightowl21
10-07-17, 17:06
I am am miami monger making a trip to Orlando for a couple of days. I have numbers to exchange for some fresh meat would love to hook up with heritage nicole wow what dirty things I would with her. I got numbers for alicia, debbie, and didi they all hang out on obt by I-4. Anybody seen a BSW name is isis that was I fine piece of ass look like beyonce would love to dream with her but mostly want white meat thanks.Unfortunately, Isis is no longer with us. She was hit by a car and killed on OBT a while back. Very sad. Left behind a daughter. She was a good person.

Member #5533
10-07-17, 17:08
Guilty.

This story starts late December last year. I was fucking Jayda regularly at the time. Was heading south through the numbered streets and spotted a girl sitting, back to a fence along a side street. Head slumped between her legs. I thought she might need help and she did. She was out from candy. Warmed her up, chatted awhile and got her a place to stay. Jayda was furious and melted down, it was cold, she was freezing, it was her birthday, and so on. Then said some things I'm pretty sure she regrets cause I've never spoken to her since.

Well this girl was not a worker, but was appreciative and banged me good. Nice 37 yr old skinny girl the way I like them. She had a growing addiction and I tried to single-handedly support her but that was not going to work. I told her I could get her some clients by posting a review and she was mortified by the thought. So I kept her to myself for the next few months. She wanted a relationship but I said I couldn't do it while she was using. I helped her get to the clinic. Found rooms for 10 for her to sleep. Helped her find jobs that wouldn't last long with her addiction. I gave her so little though that she had to look elsewhere to support her growing habit and did all kind of bad things. Of course she ended up on extended vacation. Well she just came back and has returned three days now and wants to stay clean. She is up in my neighborhood and still wants a relationship. Today she reunited with her 7 yr old daughter who she was not allowed to see. And it was just so emotional. Her father is ecstatic. I am a hero. He'll let her back into his house. She thought it would take at least 6 months for her to heal the wounds. If she can only stick with it.

For a while now I've been enjoying the excesses of the fantasy world showcase otherwise known as the infamous Paradise Trail. It's just been getting more and more ridulous to the point of being insane behavior. I bang three or four women a day because I can. I told TH a couple months ago I wasn't enjoying it anymore and his solution was to find more women. New Women. LOL. Well I've done some of that but doesn't seem to help. Seems time to take a break and exit the fantasy world and reenter the world of normal humans again. Be a simple guy with a woman on the side nearby. That is normal. So this woman can be my ticket back to sanity.

I'll be doing just that. Taking a break. Helping this woman stay clean. Don't have a clue how long it'll last. Maybe only a day. If she starts using, it's over. And I know it takes a special woman to put up with me and I really don't know if she has it in her. Prospects not good for a lengthy relationship. But break needed nonetheless. I want to say my regular providers, unlike Jayda, have been unexpectedly supportive to a large extent. I know many of you would say "who the hell cares what they think? They're hoes' But they have been more than that to me. They've really taken care of me in ways I would not even venture to post about. I am very appreciative of that. They have every right to say "I did such and such for that SOB. I never do that for anybody and now he's taking a hike for some * I know that egos can be fragile, and more importantly cash flow in danger. I have to say the women that I know are remarkable. They struggle every day to survive and also feed their habit. They need to be competitive to flourish. I would like to think they are understanding because I'll be there for them when the time comes. I don't think any of them really enjoys their addiction anymore.

Guilty. Out. Until?

TrailMaestro
10-07-17, 18:04
I haven't posted in a while now because I have a set of girls in my weekly rotation and I already made several posts about them. The last Thursday night, I was in the 528 area when I saw Lindsey in her usual area. As soon as I saw her, I went for the scoop. She didn't remember me at first but when I called her name, she knew that we might have some history together. I showed her previous phone numbers that I have from her and even the last texts I sent to one of these numbers 2 days earlier. She apologized and told me those numbers were no longer working. Anyway, she told me she needed to go someplace at that time but I can give her a ride to her car. During the ride, she put her address in my gps and asked me to meet at that place in an hr. Got to that place and got another impressive session with her. Lindsey is definitively back in my weekly rotation but my challenge now is to figure out who to kick out.

TrailMaestro
10-07-17, 18:13
This report is overdue. I was in the old Q when I saw Barbie. As I had a room close by, took her to my place and work that body well. Ended up releasing all my troubles in her mouth. She is a good girl.

TrailMaestro
10-07-17, 18:18
Met Juju last week by the Sunoco. This time, she recognized me. Took her to my room and as we got inside, she started kissing sensually. Moved to the bed where things heated up very quickly. I cannot get tired of this one.

Moblemaster
10-07-17, 19:05
PLEASE!! Any info on this SW from today at about 11 AM on the Sonoco / Red Roof Inn side of SOBT?

She had aqua blue slacks or jeans with nipples impressions showing thru on a white (t-shirt?) top with midriff / belly showing.

I'm guessing about 36/38 C. She had her blond-ish hair pinned up so maybe about shoulder length or a bit longer down.

If I wasn't in a rush I would have you-turned back to take a pic. Definitely a double take by anyone who has seen or knows this one.

Sukerxxx
10-07-17, 19:43
Changes are always good! Good luck in this next episode of your life, and I hope everything works out great for you!

Guilty.

This story starts late December last year. I was fucking Jayda regularly at the time. Was heading south through the numbered streets and spotted a girl sitting, back to a fence along a side street. Head slumped between her legs. I thought she might need help and she did. She was out from candy. Warmed her up, chatted awhile and got her a place to stay. Jayda was furious and melted down, it was cold, she was freezing, it was her birthday, and so on. Then said some things I'm pretty sure she regrets cause I've never spoken to her since.

Well this girl was not a worker, but was appreciative and banged me good. Nice 37 yr old skinny girl the way I like them. She had a growing addiction and I tried to single-handedly support her but that was not going to work. I told her I could get her some clients by posting a review and she was mortified by the thought. So I kept her to myself for the next few months. She wanted a relationship but I said I couldn't do it while she was using. I helped her get to the clinic. Found rooms for 10 for her to sleep. Helped her find jobs that wouldn't last long with her addiction. I gave her so little though that she had to look elsewhere to support her growing habit and did all kind of bad things. Of course she ended up on extended vacation. Well she just came back and has returned three days now and wants to stay clean. She is up in my neighborhood and still wants a relationship. Today she reunited with her 7 yr old daughter who she was not allowed to see. And it was just so emotional. Her father is ecstatic. I am a hero. He'll let her back into his house. She thought it would take at least 6 months for her to heal the wounds. If she can only stick with it.

For a while now I've been enjoying the excesses of the fantasy world showcase otherwise known as the infamous Paradise Trail. It's just been getting more and more ridulous to the point of being insane behavior. I bang three or four women a day because I can. I told TH a couple months ago I wasn't enjoying it anymore and his solution was to find more women. New Women. LOL. Well I've done some of that but doesn't seem to help. Seems time to take a break and exit the fantasy world and reenter the world of normal humans again. Be a simple guy with a woman on the side nearby. That is normal. So this woman can be my ticket back to sanity.

I'll be doing just that. Taking a break. Helping this woman stay clean. Don't have a clue how long it'll last. Maybe only a day. If she starts using, it's over. And I know it takes a special woman to put up with me and I really don't know if she has it in her. Prospects not good for a lengthy relationship. But break needed nonetheless. I want to say my regular providers, unlike Jayda, have been unexpectedly supportive to a large extent. I know many of you would say "who the hell cares what they think? They're hoes' But they have been more than that to me. They've really taken care of me in ways I would not even venture to post about. I am very appreciative of that. They have every right to say "I did such and such for that SOB. I never do that for anybody and now he's taking a hike for some * I know that egos can be fragile, and more importantly cash flow in danger. I have to say the women that I know are remarkable. They struggle every day to survive and also feed their habit. They need to be competitive to flourish. I would like to think they are understanding because I'll be there for them when the time comes. I don't think any of them really enjoys their addiction anymore.

Guilty. Out. Until?

Fej Head
10-07-17, 23:56
Came off 528 for one quick look. Pulled up to Taft and there she was walking from the Speedway. I drove to Wells Fargo and got out at the ATM. Perfect timing. She spotted me and walked right over. Sorry group of cars that were lined up waiting for her at the exit! It's funny. She is like as if she has a big sister. The voice and mannerisms are the same, but she is bigger in every way. Still a great girl. She told me the drama behind why she is back, but I didn't really listen to any of it. The ATM only gives $20's, so it was $40 for an amazing BBBJ with swallow. Her walk is the same. Speedway to Waffle House. Incall is available, but at BP rates. If you have it you can reach her at the 9729 number. Good luck.

To give you an idea of what she looks like now, here is a pic from one of her posts.

TrailGuy
10-08-17, 01:35
This report is overdue. I was in the old Q when I saw Barbie. As I had a room close by, took her to my place and work that body well. Ended up releasing all my troubles in her mouth. She is a good girl.She's a good girl till she takes just about everything from your room that's not nailed down. Including the hangers.

But then she'll blame it on taking to much xanax.

TrailGuy
10-08-17, 01:53
We had a great time also. Did she hit you up for extra as well? Some sob story of family issues. I had a spare Jefferson so ok. Drop off close to no and omw.Nope. Mariam, as all the girls I date know or find out early sob stories don't work with me. Kiki found out the hard way.

Rook111
10-08-17, 06:45
The girls must have been out in force last night there was still seven radom on the street this morning at 6:30 from Lockhart all the way up to Sam's Wholesale.

PassinHoes
10-08-17, 10:17
But wow, been a long time th fan.

And this is simpin at a all time high. Seriously give her 200 coins, disrespectfully fuck her, and cut that gps ***** off. Smh.

Been messin with a 21 yr old AA. Smokin and looks 16 . Hasn't let me fuck her yet cause " my pussy is for my man " . Here's what she does to me. We get naked and she lays on me belly to belly. Then she puts a tit in my mouth and says " keep that tit in your mouth " ! And then she grinds on my cock but holds it cause she doesn't want me to fuck her pussy. And every so often sucks and jerks my dick " to keep it hard " . As she grinds on my cock she whispers in my ear ' you got a hard cock " . She does this over and over for about 30 to 45 min til she creams. And when she creams it looks like whipped cream dripping down both legs. Amazing! Then she sucks me off til I bust. She gets nasty and violent at the drop of a hat. And that's the way I like them! She loves being taken out to eat. And once when I told her I couldn't cause I had to meet a " friend " she blew up. She yelled " TH you mother fucker " ! " you're playing me " ! And shaking a fist in my face " I feel like swinging " ! LOL. Now last week she propositioned me. If I take her to the casino for a weekend, rent a room, and give her play money then I can have it all. As she put it " the whole 9 yards " . " 69 , pussy, fuck " . Whenever you want " . " The whole 9 yards " . Oh, and she told me her " man " is in a gang. What would you do? LOL.

TH.

TrailHunter
10-08-17, 10:40
Guilty.

Guilty. Out. Until?SG, Thank you for being a good friend and sharing important info thru PMs. And thank you for the great reports. Enjoyed looking at your amazing photos and reading about your adventures on the Infamous Paradise Trail. Hope everything goes your way cause you've been a good friend. And keep in touch. Good luck my good friend. TH.

BrianMulane
10-08-17, 13:33
Saw Barbie by the BK so I scooped her up. She has informed me she has lost her phone so the number some of us have will not work. First time meeting her and she quoted an outrageous laughable price for both covered and uncovered which I laughed at. We got to the right price and I parked in one of the best locations ever. No one around at midnight and she kept being paranoid and seeing things. Started the deed and it was ok but kept stopping for her hallucinations. She told me to move down the street to which I complied. Same thing. Starts up and again and she's just annoying and stopping. Finally I just kicked her out cause I couldn't handle it anymore. I guess I got her when her meds were bad.

OtownCruiser
10-08-17, 21:01
Catching up from a couple days ago. Well she finally got a phone. I had a couple dates with her at a beautiful suite on Idrive. This woman has such a beautiful face I am mesmerized. She is hands down the most innocent and sweetest of all the women I've met on the trail. She's only been a worker for three months and trying real, real hard not to be one. So she is hard to hook up with. One thing. She lost a lot of weight and has saggy breasts and belly skin. If that will be a turn off for you, don't date her.Definitely a heavy sleeper.

Wonderful girl.

Treat her right guys.

TrailGuy
10-08-17, 22:33
Saw Barbie by the BK so I scooped her up. She has informed me she has lost her phone so the number some of us have will not work. First time meeting her and she quoted an outrageous laughable price for both covered and uncovered which I laughed at. We got to the right price and I parked in one of the best locations ever. No one around at midnight and she kept being paranoid and seeing things. Started the deed and it was ok but kept stopping for her hallucinations. She told me to move down the street to which I complied. Same thing. Starts up and again and she's just annoying and stopping. Finally I just kicked her out cause I couldn't handle it anymore. I guess I got her when her meds were bad.You caught her on xanax. She gets that way. Did you see my post last week what she did when with me? All Mongors should be ware of her when she's not acting right.

TrailHunter
10-08-17, 23:43
You caught her on xanax. She gets that way. Did you see my post last week what she did when with me? All Mongors should be ware of her when she's not acting right.From Wikipedia. Xanax. Possible side effects include: Anterograde amnesia and concentration problems. Ataxia, slurred speech. Disinhibition. Drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, fatigue, unsteadiness and impaired coordination, vertigo. Dry mouth (infrequent). Hallucinations (rare). Jaundice (very rare). Skin rash, respiratory depression, constipation. Suicidal ideation or suicide. Urinary retention (infrequent). Paradoxical reactions.

Side effects from alprazolam. Although unusual, the following paradoxical reactions have been shown to occur: Aggression. Mania, agitation, hyperactivity, and restlessness. Rage, hostility. Twitches and tremor.

TH.

TrailHunter
10-09-17, 00:04
But wow, been a long time th fan.

And this is simpin at a all time high. Seriously give her 200 coins, disrespectfully fuck her, and cut that gps ***** off. Smh.PH, Thank you for being a " long time th fan ". Appreciated.

TH.

TrailGuy
10-09-17, 01:13
Around Consulate at midnight I found Librarian Nikki, Christine aka Kylie, Kiki, Tiffany and 2 others I didn't know. I try to see my girls in rotation, but had to break it and picked up Kiki. Before we got to my room, I told her I needed a GFE. She was more than happy to oblige. Soon as we got to the room we got naked and in the bed. Kiki has such a beautiful body. Just looking at her made me want to bust right then. Clean shaved cooter. She went right to work on me. After about 10 minutes of a wonderful BBBJ, I went down on her. Made her bust twice, then put my cock inside her tight pussy. Many positions were done. When it was time, I pulled out and busted on her little tits.

We laid for a bit catching our breath, then went to the shower. As she washed my cock I started to get hard again. She made me bust another nut.

Too bad I had to take her back. Would had loved her to stay.

Kiki will be a repeat. Maybe tomorrow.

FlbMac31
10-09-17, 06:19
Rode the trail last night on recon to get familiar with all the points of interest mentioned in many posts in the forum. Finally figured out what was on Consulate that was the draw, behind the BK on the corner, Sam's and the Speedway. Unfortunately, it started raining like hell and you couldn't see much but since this was overlooked since this was a recon trip. Several mongers note early morning activity heading out on recond #2 to see if early mornings are best.

Still looking for solid tips on locations, digits and best locations. Seems like south of Consulate offers better options.

In spite of the rain, I did spot one that was out strolling. Husky looking 40 ish redhead in black. She was soaked to the bone and held her hands close to her tummy as she bent forward slightly at the waist always looking down at the sidewalk. Bad indidators but I pulled off a few times to get a better look. No response, didn't trigger any interest so moved on.

Mac Out.

Mike 8161
10-09-17, 11:46
First post on here I have had many dreams on the trail. But never been a member till now. Just wanted to say hello. And will be posting about my dreams. Shortly. All the girls know me well. Hope to share. Some dreams and pics. With all you out there. Happy trails.

Mike 8161
10-09-17, 12:03
Just saying hi to everyone. I've been working the trail for years. All the girls know me well. Looking forward to posting something soon. Happy trails.

Hammer67
10-09-17, 14:59
Are there any AMPs in the area that offer BBFS. In my experience that seems pretty rare.

MyTankMan
10-09-17, 16:17
Catching up from a couple days ago. Well she finally got a phone. I had a couple dates with her at a beautiful suite on Idrive. This woman has such a beautiful face I am mesmerized. She is hands down the most innocent and sweetest of all the women I've met on the trail. She's only been a worker for three months and trying real, real hard not to be one. So she is hard to hook up with. One thing. She lost a lot of weight and has saggy breasts and belly skin. If that will be a turn off for you, don't date her.This woman is a real winner. Total GFE. A real sweetheart. One date with her and you'll forget all about those other hustlers. She has a very nice room near the mall. Very inexperienced at this life but soon will be advertising and jacking up the prices. For the moment, still a good chance you might find her walking. Not for long. Thanks SG for hookup.

BrandonS
10-09-17, 16:37
Just drove past BK in consulate drive. At 4 pm on the dot. Saw 5 WSW & 1 BSW. Nikki Barbie Another white girl I don't know but she's always around there trying to do group dates. & Cassie. Didn't have time to scoop any up. I'll be back out tonight though. They were all looking great! Also side note / question. What's the lowest you have ever paid for a BBBJ (from a good provider).

BrandonS
10-09-17, 16:46
Which one of our ladies is about Greek? I'm in the mood to try it today!

WeSobt1
10-09-17, 17:37
Has any hooked up with a cute blonde name tina by the # street? Nice rack.

Rich5
10-09-17, 19:29
Just had an awesome dream with Barbie. Picked her up by BK south of 528 around 17:45. Did the LEO check and found a secure location. She wanted. 4 but we settled for. 3. She has great oral skills and allot of patience. Enjoyed GFE, BBBJ, DFK for seems like 40 minutes. I just had to give her a tip of. 15. Will repeat if I run into her again.

TrailGuy
10-09-17, 19:56
Check your inbox. If you need more info, PM me.

Happy hunting.

TittyManCam
10-09-17, 20:00
It was a few days ago but it was one of those names. Well I haven't had a bad dream in months until then. I picked her up in the numbers a few blocks south of the dollar general. Asked if she was looking for a ride and she hops in. We introduce ourselves and she does the LEO check and got Jr going early. Told her I was looking to cure this headache and she responded with "that's my specialty". Well a few seconds in all Jr got was teeth and more teeth and after several requests to lighten up she says "its impossible because of your size" which I've never heard before. To name a few Skye, Kevon, Alex and plenty more who I've seen multiple times this is not an issue. Ended up telling her to wrap her lips around her teeth, go super slow, and give the boys some attention. It was very good after that and eventually got the job done but all in all it lasted way too long. Not sure how that was her specialty.

Pics? Just that one.

Will Repeat? No.

Digits? Didn't ask.

Performance grade? D-.

TMC.

TittyManCam
10-09-17, 20:02
Was out earlier today in the new quad and spotted this sexy red headed WSW in a green spaghetti strap top. Scooped her up near the Taco Bell, a little older up close but still a tight little body on her. Nice chic, very talkative and even warned me she's a dirty talker and if it offends me let her know. Then immediately after that says she's new to this LOL. Opted for a 1st date BBBJ and yeah the carpet matched the drapes. Very good technique with lots of tongue and sucking on the boys ever so gently with lots of dirty talking FIV roaming. Says no pics because she's a daycare teacher and just needs a donations to help with family issues but did ask me to take her digits.

Pics? No.

Will Repeat? Sure.

Digits? For active and contributing members or anyone who's given me digits in the past.

Performance grade? A.

TMC.

DredCity
10-09-17, 21:07
Got back to Orlando about a month ago haven't been to the trail yet. Good to see new members and hopefully I see some new talent out there. Have not been out there in about a year and some change.

DC.

Member #5770
10-09-17, 21:55
Headed to paradise trail just now looking for some throat action. Tenille in particular. Spot a chick I thought might be her, pull off a side street and she hops in, says her name is Hazel. Ugh. I decide to give her a try. She wants 35. No way. Agreed on 25. Decent head, tried to dt and performed admirably. BBBJCIM which she spit out window. Dropped her off and saw Kevon and she was looking good, short jean skirt no draws and since I've sampled her throat once and was impressed, thought to myself, fuck it (pun intended). She gets in and for some reason its taking a while to get hard (weird). So I'm getting there and juat grab her head and slam it a few times. Then tells me her ribs hurt really bad, which killed my vibe. Got her to suck it to completion, but oddly didn't enjoy. Maybe was too soon after nutting in Hazel's mouth. Oh well, got drained twice. No pics as I've somehow gotten bored of posting and mongering. Oh, this was all by 39th street. There or about. Have unfinished business as I've yet to see Shelly and Tenille. C5 gave me shelly digits, shoutout to him, but she never answers me. One love obt mongers!

TrailGuy
10-09-17, 22:06
Just had an awesome dream with Barbie. Picked her up by BK south of 528 around 17:45. Did the LEO check and found a secure location. She wanted. 4 but we settled for. 3. She has great oral skills and allot of patience. Enjoyed GFE, BBBJ, DFK for seems like 40 minutes. I just had to give her a tip of. 15. Will repeat if I run into her again.Did you make sure you had all your stuff when she left? Maybe you were lucky and caught her not all bared out.

Jordang
10-09-17, 22:12
On way home from some errands and catch this tall blonde young WSW in short jean shorts kneehigh white socks and some sort of tank top. Right on the corner of Orange & Michigan as I was turning. Sort of TGTBT but as I did some looping around in the area she was definitely either lost or walking. The closest I got to her again was when I pulled up to Orange from a sidestreet and she was crossing in front of me. I wasn't close enough and I think she took my wave as just letting her cross. She actually walked into the neighborhood and I lost her.

This isn't commong enough in this area so I'll start running more errands. Does she ring any sort of bell for anyone? I'm not sure if she ended up going to a house in the neighborhood which means she's local to there or if she cut back out to Michigan or to another sidestreet.

GatorJim11
10-09-17, 22:51
Was out earlier today in the new quad and spotted this sexy red headed WSW in a green spaghetti strap top. Scooped her up near the Taco Bell, a little older up close but still a tight little body on her. Nice chic, very talkative and even warned me she's a dirty talker and if it offends me let her know. Then immediately after that says she's new to this LOL. Opted for a 1st date BBBJ and yeah the carpet matched the drapes. Very good technique with lots of tongue and sucking on the boys ever so gently with lots of dirty talking FIV roaming. Says no pics because she's a daycare teacher and just needs a donations to help with family issues but did ask me to take her digits.

Pics? No.

Will Repeat? Sure.

Digits? For active and contributing members or anyone who's given me digits in the past.

Performance grade? A.

TMC.This the Crystal you met? Sounds like one of my favorites from when I first explored Orlando. Was seeing her weekly and then she went on vacation never to be heard from again.

Johns Schlong1
10-10-17, 00:38
Actually have a chance to post again. The warden watches shit. LOL.

The planets aligned earlier and I found myself with about 90 minutes to spare.

Happened to be south, tried the honey that's my side action, no go tonight. So decided to see what was the take out tonight around consulate.

Met up with Barbie, nice WSW. Say large B small C. Blonde. Average build. She hopped in. After LEO check, compromised on a Jackson for headache relief. Didn't have to give directions, attention was paid to the boys. Now personally I don't care what they do with the kids are delivery as long as its not on me or in the car. LO and behold she was a cannibal. Dropped her off behind the red headed girl.

Did discuss longer session of hour. Quoted 1. 5 including a trip to Greece. Also has friends available for parties. May have to try that. Alas no phone to contact, damn it. Gave her the burner number. Would I repeat? Yes, if only to have her be a cannibal again. Going to have to work out some time after vacation to see if the rest of her performance is just as good.

Will try to get the video up soon.

Will have to update on this one.

Be safe my friends.

BrandonS
10-10-17, 01:09
Went out from 11:30- 1 am. SAW NOTHING. Went all the way to royal and consulate about 10 times. Only saw MJ? Never had a date with her so I didn't scoop. But besides that only 1 other BSW. No thank you. FUCK TONIGHT.

Rudiger
10-10-17, 03:15
Went out from 11:30- 1 am. SAW NOTHING. Went all the way to royal and consulate about 10 times. Only saw MJ? Never had a date with her so I didn't scoop. But besides that only 1 other BSW. No thank you. FUCK TONIGHT.You can do worse than MJ. She's a nice girl but tries to upsell. The trick is to call her bluff. If she thinks she's going to lose a sale, she'll give in pretty quickly to the standard trail rates.

Drake1132
10-10-17, 06:47
Do repeat with this one. If you say she was average, you got her on an off night. I've just about have had more dates with her than any other SW. Hell!! I've even taken her home with me. For me to take a SW to my home, they have to be on top of their game.TG you haven't lead me wrong yet, so I will definitely give her another shot, probably this week when I get back into town! Thanks for the advice brother and I'll let you know how it goes!

Rich5
10-10-17, 06:48
Did you make sure you had all your stuff when she left? Maybe you were lucky and caught her not all bared out.I did read the reviews and the main reason it took me 40 minutes. Kept watching her hands and see if she tried anything. She never did. Have been doing this for years and I have learned to never leave anything of value within reach for any SW. Good Luck!

TittyManCam
10-10-17, 08:19
This the Crystal you met? Sounds like one of my favorites from when I first explored Orlando. Was seeing her weekly and then she went on vacation never to be heard from again.I didn't buy the "I'm new to this" line anyway. Nice chic though.

TMC.

FlbMac31
10-10-17, 12:04
Dreamt I met up with cute 22 yr-old Lindsey last night for some HA relief. Sexy little silver ring in her lower lip. Personalble and eager to please so we went to her suggested spot where her dream offered good skills and eager to keep my dream positive. Good DT and no-hands effort but just couldn't finish the dream. Maybe the location, first meet, or whatever. But def will see again.

Found her requirements at 40 coins HA relief and 60 coins for FS a little steep. She has a place over on Dr Phillips for IC but 100/200 BP rates for FS only were not reasonable. Drop those prices to other talent and dreams will continue.

Mac Out.

TrailGuy
10-10-17, 12:15
Check your inbox.

NewYorkBaby44
10-10-17, 14:05
I saw Crystal this afternoon. She has some superb oral skills. She was wearing a nice long dress with no panties on. Kitty was nice and wet. And she can talk dirty, very hot have me popping quick. Definitely see her again.

Foxdodgeit
10-10-17, 14:23

Pics? No.

Will Repeat? Sure.

Performance grade? A.

TMC.I've been trying to get back together with her for a while. She must have changed phones. The number I have has been out if service.

JustDoing
10-10-17, 16:25
Thank you to all the members who sent me digits, I'm from out of town and haven't had the chance to meet all of them. Anyway yesterday I met with lily for a BBBJCIM. Contacted and was able too pick her up and went to a spot where we could be better acquainted. Long story short my headache was gone and lily was on her way. I will repeat for sure. Hopefully it won't be too long before I am able to be back on the paradise trail. I was heading back south on OBT towrds 528 when I passed who I believe to be sherry (thank you to whoever posted all tje face pics relly helpful for someone like me who is from out of town) I was going to stop for my second dream of the day but traffic was horrible and I had to be somewhere anyway it was a pretty successful trip.

Sukerxxx
10-10-17, 17:52
Poor Barbie she is getting slammed really bad in this forum LOL! I don't want to stand up for her or anything like that but I just want to say that she would be the perfect example of YMMV. I was on vacation for a week and a half in FL and while on Orlando I tried to see as many girls as possible and actually I end up picking up Barbie twice and both times she was cool as heck! She had a nice kitty, negotiate the price, and gave really good head. Both times I took her to my hotel room and I never lost any belongs. Again we have to remember at all times that YMMV. LOL.

FlbMac31
10-10-17, 18:51
Set up dreams with Crystal up by the BK north of Florida Mall early afternoon. Some confusion about which BK. Bright red hair, floral dress and no panties and anxious to please. Lifted up that dress and asked if I wanted to see her nicely shaved pretty pussy. Yep! Since I respond only to HA relief we went to a suggested spot where the vagrants sleep. They slept right thru the session not even aware we were there but ultimately junior dropped worrying about having to make a quick getaway. Great talent, lots of noise and DT but needed a little more hand technique. Wow, can she try to put the mood in place with the dirty talk. Had to ask her to back off. And, grab that snake. It might spit but it won't break. Finally called off the attempt. A great effort but just too uncomfortable with middle-of-the day activity and old war injuries prevented the event. Def worthy of another visit.

So heading back south when Kelly follows up from a text the day before. It's on the way back near the south BK, so let's give the meet and greet oral test. She was having some medical issue when we met but made it clear her goal was to please. Off to some private place but traffic made it exposed so we ended up driving quite a ways to turn around and head back to another location. We ended up in the industrial area by the little redheaded girl where our spot was well hidden by shrubs. Wasting no time, I discovered feeling in places I didn't know I had. I dreamt the vacuum was on high pulse and when she went down the back of her tonsils vibrated. But mid-therapy my calves started cramping and Johnny started getting sore and her arms cramped so we had to stop. I am convinced that Kelly is a retiree from a chrome bumper factory and would rate a 4 on Mac's Peter Meter Scale under better circumstances. High on talent!

So after dropping her off at her long-term care facility I ventured down behind BK and Wendys go pick up some chili to head home. I have a clear visision of what dreams are available now. There were two pairs walking back to BK from the red-headed girls place. All gently offerd a Florida-friendly wave. Each had a younger partner that caught my attention. I'm friendly too so after I parked for my chili I looked out of the lot and the older models were waiting. Gentle waves as I regretfully left. There were two girls sleeping outside the door. One with jet black hair gave the look but appeared to be so far away from reality I double if she could stand. And god bless the guy in the lt blue van who picked up the two you Hispanic cuties just walking around to the back. I had spotted them walking down the sidewalk on OBT and then turn around and back to the back lane. Sorry guys camera wasn't working.

Thanks to all the pointers and contacts. Drive safe and friendly.

Mac Out.

PompanoGuy
10-10-17, 22:10
I cruised the Consulate / Suburban area on Sunday night and there were many girls out. I picked up Heritage Nicole for the first time and I had a great experience and became familiar with her headache relief. After the drop I found Tiffany and she added a repeat performance with her amazing headache relief talents.

I took another visit today and I was amazed at how many girls were standing between BK and Wendy's. I started with Desiree because it's always an excellent experience and she's never disappointed. She dropped a lot of weight and looked really good. I didn't recognize her and I only realized it was her when she approached my car and greeted me by my name. She'll always be one of my favorites because she's so talented and fun to be with. I've seen her many times and I've never had an experience any less than perfect.

My goal today was to find Nikki so I kept driving through the area. Over a two hour period I probably drove from Suburban to Wendy's about 15 times. There were so many good looking girls that I would normally have picked up but I knew who I wanted. I even gave some girls a few dollars each to get drinks because I felt so guilty driving past them. Eventually, Jessica pointed me to where she saw Nikki and I was able to go get her. Nikki has always treated me well and today was no different.

Nikki, Desiree, Heritage Nicole and Tiffany. Doctors should be allowed to prescribe OBT for the well being of their patients.

ChrisB642
10-11-17, 00:14
I met a new girl by shell and sams. She looked Spanish or Italian with sexy black skirt. I was on foot so I couldn't really do a date with her because she's new. I definitely would like to try her, she was very pretty. I want to the LEO teat properly before I date her but I did see her get in a car and she did have that look in eye that she's looking for money like all real SW have.

Dungeroos
10-11-17, 02:18
Has anyone seen this chick lately. She used to be super cool and chill. But she disappeared a while back. I'd like to locate if possible. She used to live around 20th and Nashville. Let me know, thanks!

Iceman407
10-11-17, 08:44
Was at wawa by SeaWorld yesterday morning and this lady came up to me asking for money. She didn't look good only nice feature she had were large breast. I was so tempted to ask her for BJ. Has anyone been in this situation what did you do?

MrGoldgerg
10-11-17, 11:01
Why not Ask? I once did and lucked into someone not at all comfortable with being a provider or tricking. I even mentioned with her looks she could make good money but not interested. However I was taken care of practically any time I wanted. She was not on candy and just didn't want to panhandle. What worked for me might not for you but I strongly appealed to her feminine side and mentioned she was a lot more attractive than SWs and I would much rather help her than an addict. You just have to put them at ease in case they are not in the trade.

Was at wawa by SeaWorld yesterday morning and this lady came up to me asking for money. She didn't look good only nice feature she had were large breast. I was so tempted to ask her for BJ. Has anyone been in this situation what did you do?

WeSobt1
10-11-17, 12:43
Has anyone seen this chick lately. She used to be super cool and chill. But she disappeared a while back. I'd like to locate if possible. She used to live around 20th and Nashville. Let me know, thanks!Go find her On 192 and Orange Blossom Trail near 7-Eleven I see her often walking there.

FlbMac31
10-11-17, 14:24
Found some really quality stuff on corners asking for money. Here in Kissimmee it seems like every down and out guy has a corner they guard.

All have signs. But no girls yet.

Compare the following scenarios. It's not illegal to hold a sign and ask for money in Pinellas county. In Tampa you have to sell something, usually water, doing the same thing. I have seen some of the absolutely cutest girls on corners in the busy transit areas looking for cash. Especially across from the cheaper flops. It's also not illegal to suggest they ought to get a job and to tell them you know a few places looking for part time work. Remember your SW rules. Don't you offer the job, called soliciting, and never discuss cash for services. Watch for handlers, lions and tigers, obviously underage, and be aware of potential drug habits.

I've found lots of drug free sweeties this way. If they get the jist of what you're talking about and the signals are clear, ask the magic question. Do you need a ride? Or my prefered, I'm lost can you help me find xyz. If they offer to get their stuff then pull out of the way, do a 360 check and wait. If they jump right into the passenger seat they know the game. 360 check and move on.

Be safe.

Mac Out.

Why not Ask? I once did and lucked into someone not at all comfortable with being a provider or tricking. I even mentioned with her looks she could make good money but not interested. However I was taken care of practically any time I wanted. She was not on candy and just didn't want to panhandle. What worked for me might not for you but I strongly appealed to her feminine side and mentioned she was a lot more attractive than SWs and I would much rather help her than an addict. You just have to put them at ease in case they are not in the trade.

FlbMac31
10-11-17, 14:35
Another recon last night. I was returning down OBT from a late date on I-drive about 12 pm. Lots of action, almost all BWSs. Even saw a few cars pull into side streets as they jumped into the side seat.

Seems the area on the path behind the fast eats off of Consulate were jumping really late last night. There were three BSWs staking out territory back there. I've observed that most legit SWs move along like they've got a place to go. I mean, that's a great behavior if LEO stops and asks what you're doing. On the other hand, one thick BSW with huge mamas was just standing as if waiting. It's like watching Cops on TV. Stuck out there in a visible wide open space, not walking but maybe just taking a few steps.

What's with the drink cups the SWs carry as they walk along? It's like some kind of secret signal. I'm ready to rinse after the deed.

It's a different game here. Enjoying the show.

Mac Out.

PremiumOne
10-11-17, 19:07
Down in Florida for a week decided to hit the trail. Came across a tiny spinner named Bree from chicago. One street off of OBT think it was Nashville ave. Just got some headache relief BBBJ for. 30 for 10 more we could of visited her room. Very good skills and very soft spoken. Would repeat.

PompanoGuy
10-11-17, 19:59
I was heading to South Florida and stopped by the trail. Not much was out and I drove from Consulate up to the numbered streets. I finally spotted a girl but as I got closer I realized that it was Bunny (Courtney). I quickly drove past her even though she actually looked good today, but shortly after I found another girl. It was another Bunny and I'm so glad I picked her up. It was the Bunny from Texas and she has that Southern charm and spinner body. Everything was so easy with her. I offered my standard OBT rate for headache relief and she said that's fine without hesitation.

We quickly found a place and she went to work. I'm not a 2 minute and pop kind of guy and she was fine with it. We were together for quite a while and she never complained or tried to rush it. There were no attempts to up-sell and there were no signs of any candy usage. After we were done, I gave her the agreed donation and then I threw in a $5 tip. She was so appreciative, I had to check and make sure I gave her a 5 and not a 50. She asked if I would take her number and then I drove her to another location and we chatted for a while before she got out and I continued on my way down south.

I will be going back often. She will be a favorite.Bunny shared some pics. I've got her number for Seniors.

BrandonS
10-11-17, 22:38
Last night was boomin' but I ended up picking heritage Nicole behind bk&wendys. She was crying and super high talking about how Desiree stole $130 from her and she thought they were friends but that she stole her money. So she ended up having people go to Desiree's room and break in and threaten her and take the money back. LOL trail drama. But anyways great headache reliefs for $21. I still have yet to try Desiree but if she's a thieft idk.

FlbMac31
10-11-17, 22:51
Haven't been to the numbered streets yet. Maybe that's where I saw so many walkers last night.

You mentioned number. Can you share? Sounds like the two of us have the same issue getting off. It's going to take time and work for me. So your comment about Bunny stands out.

Also, can you clarify for me what standard rate is here? Everyone wants 40 and 60 FS. That seems to be the car salesman approach.

Since I prefer to have only what's necessary when I go out that would be helpful.

I'm trying to negotiate Lindsey down off her prices. She's asking 40 and 60, but if you suggest OC they go to 100-200 if you go to her place. Apparently she does OC regularly and since I haven't seen any comments of theft yet she sounds like a good gamble. I like my Comfort and I never had any experience to say in FS in a car. Still trying to figure the logistics of that without getting caught with my pants down. LOL.

Thanks,

Mac Out.

Bunny shared some pics. I've got her number for Seniors.

FlbMac31
10-11-17, 22:58
For those of you who took Crystal's digits down she asks that you give her 45-60 minutes notice.

And if you have teens at home who live for android-based games, be mindful of what you text as junior loves to grab any available cellular.

Cheers.

Mac Out.

MrPussyMan
10-11-17, 23:39
Bunny shared some pics. I've got her number for Seniors.Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this bunny (karrey)?

https://www.watchmyexgf.net/videos/22980/watch-my-girlfriend-karrey-smith-gets-fucked-on-her/

MrPussyMan
10-11-17, 23:51
Last night was boomin' but I ended up picking heritage Nicole behind bk&wendys. She was crying and super high talking about how Desiree stole $130 from her and she thought they were friends but that she stole her money. So she ended up having people go to Desiree's room and break in and threaten her and take the money back. LOL trail drama. But anyways great headache reliefs for $21. I still have yet to try Desiree but if she's a thieft idk.That is a shame. Can't really say which is telling the truth as you can't fully trust any SW. I've never met or dreamed with Nicole, but I have several times with Desiree. Every time I've met with Desiree she has been laid back, easy going and polite. Just seems out of character for Desiree, if she in deed did that. At any rate, I typically try to avoid any and all drama (trail related or not).

Rudiger
10-12-17, 01:10
Last night was boomin' but I ended up picking heritage Nicole behind bk&wendys. She was crying and super high talking about how Desiree stole $130 from her and she thought they were friends but that she stole her money. So she ended up having people go to Desiree's room and break in and threaten her and take the money back. LOL trail drama. But anyways great headache reliefs for $21. I still have yet to try Desiree but if she's a thieft idk.All of these women are liars and thieves. The only difference is how bad. A while ago, I asked Desiree what happened to her thigh-high black boots she used to wear (it made her very easy to spot). She started b!tching, saying they cost her $200 and someone had stolen them. Maybe it was Nicole who took them.

It's also worth noting that, many times, these women don't have a secure place for their meager personal belongings, meaning they try to hide them and, invariably, someone finds and takes them. I think that's how Desireee said she lost her boots.

The bottom line is that life on the street is tough, and survival often means not only ripping off mongers, but each other, as well. Kayla way out on East Colonial is a well-known, big-time liar and thief. The girls on OBT aren't usually that brazen, but they'll still steal if the circumstances are right.

JoseJalepeno
10-12-17, 03:29
Around 6:30 picked up Big Titty Shelly from old quad. Went back to her place because I wanted to stretch out. Outstanding service as always. Started with BBJ to CFS. Greek avail as upgrade. Left. 8 lighter, which was fine for me as I took about 45 min for the dream to finish.

Chris5
10-12-17, 05:34
All of these women are liars and thieves. The only difference is how bad. A while ago, I asked Desiree what happened to her thigh-high black boots she used to wear (it made her very easy to spot). She started b!tching, saying they cost her $200 and someone had stolen them. Maybe it was Nicole who took them.

It's also worth noting that, many times, these women don't have a secure place for their meager personal belongings, meaning they try to hide them and, invariably, someone finds and takes them. I think that's how Desireee said she lost her boots.

The bottom line is that life on the street is tough, and survival often means not only ripping off mongers, but each other, as well. Kayla way out on East Colonial is a well-known, big-time liar and thief. The girls on OBT aren't usually that brazen, but they'll still steal if the circumstances are right.Candy is king fellas.

C5.

PompanoGuy
10-12-17, 09:19
Jonah1, your box is full, clear some messages.

PompanoGuy
10-12-17, 09:40
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this bunny (karrey)?

https://www.watchmyexgf.net/videos/22980/watch-my-girlfriend-karrey-smith-gets-fucked-on-her/Yup, it appears to be her. I'm tempted to blow off my work and head back down to Orlando today.

PokeHerFaceJon
10-12-17, 09:48

https://www.watchmyexgf.net/videos/22980/watch-my-girlfriend-karrey-smith-gets-fucked-on-her/Not the same girl but close. Karrey has bad teeth. I know, I've been with Karrey more than once.

PHFJ Out!

PokeHerFaceJon
10-12-17, 10:06
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

TrailMaestro
10-12-17, 11:02
Barbie is one of my regulars and I never had any problems with her. The key is that I don't trust any of these SWs no matter how long I have been seeing or know them. I don't give them money upfront, don't go to their places, and don't let them stay or rest in my room. We get to my room, have fun and they are out. I don't cuddle with them after I am done. With me, it is always YMMV and I am always ready for an unexpected situation with them. If something does not look right, I am out of there. For example, the last week, I was coming from the store, walking to my car, and saw Frankie. First, I thought that it was Nikki the Librarian but when I got close, I realized that it was Frankie. When I wanted to talk to who I thought was Nikki, she started yelling and saying stupid things because we, (Frankie and I), had some past that I never dated her and she was pissed at me for that. She wanted to come to my car and go with me for some fun. I aborted the mission immediately and went back to the store. She was mad furious, screaming, yelling. I went to the bathroom, waited for a little while, came out, jump in my car and disappear. She was looking good though with a nice curvy body and big ass. For everybody and newbie, stay away from Frankie and Jojo. I never heard any good things about them.

She's a good girl till she takes just about everything from your room that's not nailed down. Including the hangers.

But then she'll blame it on taking to much xanax.

MackMaine
10-12-17, 11:14
Was out cruising by consulate and spotted Desiree by BK swung thru and picked her up. Now I've never dated her but always read pretty good things about her, so she jumps in and wasn't all that good looking to me but asks what I'm looking for and I say a nice deep bbj to which she replies 50 coins. I almost laughed her out the car so I tell her 25 coins would be tops for me and she counters with 30 coins if I'm quick um no thanks you can get out I'm not playing the quick game with you and listening to you ***** about me taking to long. I rarely pay over 20 coins and damn sure wasn't about to pony up 10 more for a rush job hit Tiffany up on Edgewater and got my usual great BJ.

Rudiger
10-12-17, 15:07
Was out cruising by consulate and spotted Desiree by BK swung thru and picked her up. Now I've never dated her but always read pretty good things about her, so she jumps in and wasn't all that good looking to me but asks what I'm looking for and I say a nice deep bbj to which she replies 50 coins. I almost laughed her out the car so I tell her 25 coins would be tops for me and she counters with 30 coins if I'm quick um no thanks you can get out I'm not playing the quick game with you and listening to you ***** about me taking to long. I rarely pay over 20 coins and damn sure wasn't about to pony up 10 more for a rush job hit Tiffany up on Edgewater and got my usual great BJ.Well played. Rather surprised she didn't take the offer but maybe she's on a downward slide with the previous theft report and all Even with her generally good reputation, don't play her (or anyone else's) game. Make the offer, and if I they don't take it, out the door with them.

Rudiger
10-12-17, 15:18
Barbie is one of my regulars and I never had any problems with her. The key is that I don't trust any of these SWs no matter how long I have been seeing or know them. I don't give them money upfront, don't go to their places, and don't let them stay or rest in my room. We get to my room, have fun and they are out. I don't cuddle with them after I am done. With me, it is always YMMV and I am always ready for an unexpected situation with them. If something does not look right, I am out of there. For example, the last week, I was coming from the store, walking to my car, and saw Frankie. First, I thought that it was Nikki the Librarian but when I got close, I realized that it was Frankie. When I wanted to talk to who I thought was Nikki, she started yelling and saying stupid things because we, (Frankie and I), had some past that I never dated her and she was pissed at me for that. She wanted to come to my car and go with me for some fun. I aborted the mission immediately and went back to the store. She was mad furious, screaming, yelling. I went to the bathroom, waited for a little while, came out, jump in my car and disappear. She was looking good though with a nice curvy body and big ass. For everybody and newbie, stay away from Frankie and Jojo. I never heard any good things about them.Yeah, you just can't do anything other than the main event, then move on. You can't drop your guard, ever, no matter how great previous encounters have went.

Likewise, when you find one that's known for making a scene, that's a definite DNPU, no matter how good they look. Any of them that has a habit of drawing attention to themselves exponentially raises the possibility of immediately popping up on uncle's radar, and no one needs that. Those with a reputation for making a scene and / or excessive thieving are to be avoided at all costs.

I've found a good barometer is how they react if you turn down a date. If they're pleasant about it, it's good for a future session. If they get a case of the ass, I always figure it was for the best, anyway. I recently saw Jordan (MJ) and while I declined, she still kept a good attitude, even offering up her digits in case I changed my mind.

TrailHunter
10-12-17, 18:00
I recently saw Jordan (MJ) and while I declined, she still kept a good attitude, even offering up her digits in case I changed my mind.Jordan. Good Pussy and Good Fuck!

TH.

Pinoynger
10-12-17, 19:18
Hello all. Saw and missed pick up of short hawt WSW in black dress or sundress behind BK and Wendy's in the 7:00 ishPM. Anybody know who she is? Thanks in advance.

Pinoynger
10-12-17, 19:20
Just passed The Legend Maria on OBT before 7-11 before Landstreet at 7:16 PM Good Luck and Be Safe.

TittyManCam
10-12-17, 21:32
First shout out to TG and ArtInOrlando for the digits. Text her last night and she responded within 5 minutes and told me she was available at the old quad Mcdonalds, then sent me a selfie. When I got there for the scoop she said I was approved by TG and since I already knew about her no LEO check needed. Took her to my room for some 1st date fun and now I see why she gets all the good reviews. Very laid back chic and not a spinner, she's got some nice tits and ass with a belly but that's fine with me. Opted for my usual 1st date BBBJ and like the rest of you was not disappointed. For some reason I took a while and she kept at it and took instructions well. She also pays attention to body reactions as to when to give the boys some attention and switch back to Jr. Then caught every drop of the big bang and even though it was my room she went and got me a towel for clean up. She's been on my bucket list for a while and no regrets.

Pics? Yes.

Will Repeat? Yep.

Performance grade? A.

TMC.

NoFear101
10-12-17, 21:43
First shout out to TG and ArtInOrlando for the digits. Text her last night and she responded within 5 minutes and told me she was available at the old quad Mcdonalds, then sent me a selfie. When I got there for the scoop she said I was approved by TG and since I already knew about her no LEO check needed. Took her to my room for some 1st date fun and now I see why she gets all the good reviews. Very laid back chic and not a spinner, she's got some nice tits and ass with a belly but that's fine with me. Opted for my usual 1st date BBBJ and like the rest of you was not disappointed. For some reason I took a while and she kept at it and took instructions well. She also pays attention to body reactions as to when to give the boys some attention and switch back to Jr. Then caught every drop of the big bang and even though it was my room she went and got me a towel for clean up. She's been on my bucket list for a while and no regrets.

Pics? Yes.

Will Repeat? Yep.

Performance grade? A.

TMC.Standard long distance rates apply? LOL.

IronLeg2
10-12-17, 22:30
Has anyone seen this chick lately. She used to be super cool and chill. But she disappeared a while back. I'd like to locate if possible. She used to live around 20th and Nashville. Let me know, thanks!She is in Kissimmee. I see her walking often. Promise you.

PompanoGuy
10-12-17, 23:42
Not the same girl but close. Karrey has bad teeth. I know, I've been with Karrey more than once.

PHFJ Out!The 7 minute watchmyexgf video was just a portion of the original 18 minute video which was first posted 49 months ago. It's the same girl. Even in the 18 minute video her teeth had some issues and 4 years without proper dental care could easily do that to someone that had dental issues. How many blond spinners are there that spell their name "Karrey" and have it as a tramp stamp? You can do an Internet Search of "Karrey Smith" and get these results "#hitthequanchallage #texasave #orlandobaby" and "Bunny Simpson Vegas trip".

The fact that OBT's Bunny / Karrey came from Dallas and one of her videos has both Texas and Orlando in the title and the other video has Bunny in the title makes it certain. If that's not enough, watch the orlandobaby video and you will see the same tramp stamp that's on the 18 minute restaurant video.

It would be the most remarkable coincidence if it wasn't the same girl.

She did look better with a few more pounds on her.

Thunder6
10-13-17, 05:23
That is Karrey, she dabbled in porn.

https://www.watchmyexgf.net/videos/22980/watch-my-girlfriend-karrey-smith-gets-fucked-on-her/

Chris5
10-13-17, 06:02
Barbie is one of my regulars and I never had any problems with her. The key is that I don't trust any of these SWs no matter how long I have been seeing or know them. I don't give them money upfront, don't go to their places, and don't let them stay or rest in my room. We get to my room, have fun and they are out. I don't cuddle with them after I am done. With me, it is always YMMV and I am always ready for an unexpected situation with them. If something does not look right, I am out of there. For example, the last week, I was coming from the store, walking to my car, and saw Frankie. First, I thought that it was Nikki the Librarian but when I got close, I realized that it was Frankie. When I wanted to talk to who I thought was Nikki, she started yelling and saying stupid things because we, (Frankie and I), had some past that I never dated her and she was pissed at me for that. She wanted to come to my car and go with me for some fun. I aborted the mission immediately and went back to the store. She was mad furious, screaming, yelling. I went to the bathroom, waited for a little while, came out, jump in my car and disappear. She was looking good though with a nice curvy body and big ass. For everybody and newbie, stay away from Frankie and Jojo. I never heard any good things about them.Was taking care of business yesterday at Suburban and by the time I got to the elevator to head up to the second floor I was swarmed by 4 ho's. LOL!! One new WSW was standing back observing the scene and asked another girl "who's that" LOL! Once she found out I was C5 she asked for my autograph. No lie! LOL! Says she heard of me for years. No time to fuck as I was there on business only.

Barbie aka Heather was the first to approach me at elevator and rode up with me. I won't lie, she was looking smoking hot! She went out of her way to explain the whole TG mess to me. Now I already know the real story, TG is absolutely correct, beitch stole from him. Barbie was more interested in MY opinion than anything else. TG who I know personally is a straight shooter, So Heather is fucked.

You brother's are doing a great job keeping these chicks in check. I'm semi retired and have fucked way too many girls on Paradise Trail. My reputation will carry on forever. Respect is something that's earned on the trail boy's. Not everybody will ever get to that status on Paradise. These chick's hear C5, TH, SFJ names and BOOM! RESPECT!!

C5.

RookieMonger
10-13-17, 12:59
In a SW world. Scooped her today by the WF by Consulate. I got to say, one of the best BBBJwspit that I have had. Nice wet, warm mouth, Beautiful technique and took a good FF'ing. Also nice set of tits as well. Wanted 40, I laughed and offered the going rate and of course she took it. No attitude, no rush or upsell. Def would repeat. No # yet but I gave her my monger # just in case. Dropped her in front of the mall. There was a smoking hot MILF type by the Sunoco walking in front of all the truckers that were parked there.

We were talking on the way back and how reviews are great for business. She did admit to the one where she took a "few" items from a monger's room and yes, she blamed it on the X pills. I truly believe that 90% of these girls will steal from you if you let your guards down. Sure there are ones who are genuinely nice and maybe they would never do it but that's a small %.

TittyManCam
10-13-17, 13:04
Standard long distance rates apply? LOL.But open to negotiations. In her words "I can work with you. ".

TMC.

Dungeroos
10-13-17, 13:44
The trail is popping today. Between Sandlake and Consulate I saw about 10-12 girls all looking hungry for a shot of protein!

Dungeroos
10-13-17, 15:03
Thank why'all that gave me the advice on where to find her. Unfortunately she is a shell of her former self. The drugs have destroyed her. Now I know never to go back to Kissimmee when Orlando is so ripe with talent LOL.

At least she gave me a free BJ because she "missed me" so much.

TrailHunter
10-13-17, 15:36
Also nice set of tits as well.Damn Rm! Great looking photo of those Heavy Tits! Damn!

TH.

TrailGuy
10-13-17, 16:01
Poor Barbie she is getting slammed really bad in this forum LOL! I don't want to stand up for her or anything like that but I just want to say that she would be the perfect example of YMMV. I was on vacation for a week and a half in FL and while on Orlando I tried to see as many girls as possible and actually I end up picking up Barbie twice and both times she was cool as heck! She had a nice kitty, negotiate the price, and gave really good head. Both times I took her to my hotel room and I never lost any belongs. Again we have to remember at all times that YMMV. LOL.Barbie is getting slammed by me because of her stealing stuff out my room. Nothing from my personal stuff. She took things such as the coffee maker down to the hangers. Credit to her for admitting to it and did apologize. My beef I still have with her is she seems to have no remorse. Karma came and bit her ass. She lost her phone.

I'm not trying to stop her business. Just warning my fellow Mongers.

MWonTheMove
10-13-17, 16:38
Well headin to orlando tonight perhaps theirs a lady who would like to be contacted tonight they or someone who knows them foward their dig, thanks.

To.

Enzo1983
10-13-17, 19:00
Had an awesome time with kaylee a couple days ago. I still can't find another SW with this girls attitude. She is so cool and submissive. Amazing BBBJCIM while giving her backdoor my fingers, even though she didn't want it she took it. At the end she even said " my poor asshole". Super cool girl.

Rudiger
10-13-17, 19:03
Barbie is getting slammed by me because of her stealing stuff out my room. Nothing from my personal stuff. She took things such as the coffee maker down to the hangers. Credit to her for admitting to it and did apologize. My beef I still have with her is she seems to have no remorse. Karma came and bit her ass. She lost her phone.

I'm not trying to stop her business. Just warning my fellow Mongers.It was a valid warning. Frankly, I'm more interested in what, exactly, Barbie thought she was going to do with a bunch of generally low-value crap from a motel room. I mean, what's the most someone could get for the stuff from a motel room at a pawn shop or even thrift store? $2. 00 for a half dozen wood hangers and a cheap coffee maker? Doesn't really seem like it would be worth the effort, considering how obvious and tough it would be for someone to lug a sackful of that stuff around.

Enzo1983
10-13-17, 19:10
Some nice pics of kaylee.

DtMaestro
10-13-17, 20:32
Some nice pics of kaylee.How ya doing fellas, you guys are spoiled with the SW action. Thinking about another trip north.

I see little Kaylee has popped up again, had a great couple of days with that little vixen.

As per C5's request, here's the young harlot with a piece of my 2 incher in her most private and unholy of parts.

PompanoGuy
10-13-17, 20:39
That is Karrey, she dabbled in porn.I was just with Bunny / Karrey a few hours ago and I confirmed the tramp stamp is the same one on the video. I got very close to make sure I wasn't mistaken. :).

She also confirmed that it was her and she also went by the name Karrey X. She had a website but it's no longer available.

I did find this gem on the internet https://beeg.com/8922787.

Pay special attention to the cute blond in the white T shirt with yellow and pink. It gets especially interesting at the Double Sausage portion of the video. Luv this girl!

She only works Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. She requests that you only call during those times.

Chris5
10-13-17, 20:41
How ya doing fellas, you guys are spoiled with the SW action. Thinking about another trip north.

I see little Kaylee has popped up again, had a great couple of days with that little vixen.

As per C5's request, here's the young harlot with a piece of my 2 incher in her most private and unholy of parts.The King of Miami has blessed up with this truly TROPHY PHOTO! Man that chick has a banging little ass. 39th street area is her hangout. I fucked her at the Melody around the same time you were here in Orlando. Very sexy chick.

DT is the KING of Miami. He's pretty much fucked them all! Orlando chick's loved him. Get ready for Medellin Colombia with me brother. Flight and apartment already booked.

C5.

FlbMac31
10-13-17, 22:06
From a recon visit last week.

Mac Out.

PompanoGuy
10-14-17, 12:32
I met an absolute doll yesterday but I had just given my money to Karrey and I had frozen groceries rapidly thawing in my car. I can't give a review of her skills because all we did was talk but I was tempted to risk food poisoning and go to the ATM.

I'll be visiting during the week because she's a very cute and sweet girl that looks awesome. We've been chatting during the day today and I wish I could blow off my busy day but it's impossible. I'll be making the trip to Orlando during the week. Hell, I'm getting tempted to buy a house there!

She's currently wearing the white shirt and black pants in the Consulate area by Sams.

Hammer67
10-14-17, 18:19
Are there any AMPs in the area that offer BBFS. In my experience that seems pretty rare.

TrailGuy
10-14-17, 21:08
I met an absolute doll yesterday but I had just given my money to Karrey and I had frozen groceries rapidly thawing in my car. I can't give a review of her skills because all we did was talk but I was tempted to risk food poisoning and go to the ATM.

I'll be visiting during the week because she's a very cute and sweet girl that looks awesome. We've been chatting during the day today and I wish I could blow off my busy day but it's impossible. I'll be making the trip to Orlando during the week. Hell, I'm getting tempted to buy a house there!

She's currently wearing the white shirt and black pants in the Consulate area by Sams.This little Vixen has been UTR for far to long. I've had a few dreams with her. Fortunately I have great nudie pics of her. Waiting for her permission to post them.

My dreams with her have been great. Very submissive. Beautiful body. 4'11', 5' at most. Maybe 100 lbs soaking wet.

Digits to most trusted senior members ONLY!

ChrisB642
10-14-17, 23:08
Lots of LEO activity and ambulance around la Quinta and Suburban plus police helicopter, just arrived on obt at 11:06 pm. Thank God Mariam called me for a date instead of me looking for one. Be safe.

IronLeg2
10-15-17, 01:51

She's currently wearing the white shirt and black pants in the Consulate area by Sams.I've been know here for some time now. True spinner. Sweet and no drama. I have her number for those that have one to trade.

Bruce018
10-15-17, 02:26
In a SW world. Scooped her today by the WF by Consulate. I got to say, one of the best BBBJwspit that I have had. Nice wet, warm mouth, Beautiful technique and took a good FF'ing. Also nice set of tits as well. Wanted 40, I laughed and offered the going rate and of course she took it. No attitude, no rush or upsell. Def would repeat. No # yet but I gave her my monger # just in case. Dropped her in front of the mall. There was a smoking hot MILF type by the Sunoco walking in front of all the truckers that were parked there.

We were talking on the way back and how reviews are great for business. She did admit to the one where she took a "few" items from a monger's room and yes, she blamed it on the X pills. I truly believe that 90% of these girls will steal from you if you let your guards down. Sure there are ones who are genuinely nice and maybe they would never do it but that's a small %.Could you tell me what truckstop this Sunoco is at? Is it off or near the interstate? I'm a trucker I haven't had any luck in Fl. In many yrs. Info appreciated.

SevenYearMitch
10-15-17, 07:11
Bunny shared some pics. I've got her number for Seniors.Thanks for the pics. Bunny aka KarreyX busted my monger cherry about 6 years ago when she was commanding high prices at airport hotels. I think my very first review on this site was about her. She's definitely aged since then, but haven't we all? LOL. To get her at SW prices would be quite a deal. Back then she worked with a cute young girl named Ariel, saw them both in the same hotel room one day. She used to have smoking hot pics on her website wearing denim shorts in a barn and I remember she said she was from Ocala back then. I still remember sucking those lovely tits and fucking her in K9 while pulling her long blond hair like it was yesterday! Always wondered what happened to her, good to see that she's back.

SYM

Hey PG, I tried sending you a PM but your box is full, please send me her digits, thanks!

OtownCruiser
10-15-17, 10:19

She's currently wearing the white shirt and black pants in the Consulate area by Sams.I'd like to get me a piece of that.

MongerSeeker
10-15-17, 11:09
Offering a girl a ride is the safest line to pick up a SW. If a cop stops just simply say you were offering her a ride and stick to that. There is case law that allows you to offer a girl a ride regardless if she is a SW or not. Do not use the word "date" or any other term that implies sexx.

Found some really quality stuff on corners asking for money. Here in Kissimmee it seems like every down and out guy has a corner they guard.

All have signs. But no girls yet.

Compare the following scenarios. It's not illegal to hold a sign and ask for money in Pinellas county. In Tampa you have to sell something, usually water, doing the same thing. I have seen some of the absolutely cutest girls on corners in the busy transit areas looking for cash. Especially across from the cheaper flops. It's also not illegal to suggest they ought to get a job and to tell them you know a few places looking for part time work. Remember your SW rules. Don't you offer the job, called soliciting, and never discuss cash for services. Watch for handlers, lions and tigers, obviously underage, and be aware of potential drug habits.

I've found lots of drug free sweeties this way. If they get the jist of what you're talking about and the signals are clear, ask the magic question. Do you need a ride? Or my prefered, I'm lost can you help me find xyz. If they offer to get their stuff then pull out of the way, do a 360 check and wait. If they jump right into the passenger seat they know the game. 360 check and move on.

Be safe.

Mac Out.

TrailHunter
10-15-17, 14:10
Last Wednesday night. Rolled into HO Town cause, as usual, I was hunting for one I never " dated " . And I found one! Spotted her near Walmart (Wakulla Way) on the Infamous Paradise Trail. We showed and played with each other's cock and pussy on our way to the spot. And Sammy or Sandy (was a little high) is a smokin hot 23 yr old AA PABG from DC. She wore eye makeup and lipstick. Dolled up. She's thick, solid, not fat. And has a big fat black ass and big tits. At the crime scene she opened at 80 to fuck. Laughed in her face and she took 40 . She got totally naked, spit on her fingers and played with her pussy. Jerking us both off. And when my cock was rock hard she grabbed it and put it her pussy. And TH fucked that pussy hard and deep. She groaned and moaned " oh, oh " And when I was all in, balls deep and shakin, shot a big load into that bald pussy. And it's good pussy, so good pussy! Would definitely fuck her again cause she's hot and drama free.

TrailHunter.

Livin' The Dream.

NewYorkBaby44
10-15-17, 14:41
Got a chance to see Bonnie this afternoon. Great oral skills, Pretty Kitty. Fun time had by all definitely see her again.

JamesGlia
10-15-17, 16:15
I my dream I landed in Orlando at 9:30 and by 10:30 I was with Karrey. She was not in her usual place where I picker her up before but never the less, found her. She has great eyes, great hair and a nice slender body. I only had limited time in my dream, so it was just a short dream. Thank god she can keep a phone, which is a rarity in this world and thanks to Superman for sharing her # the last time I was in town. She is good at her craft. I may see her again while I am in town this week but there are so many good possibilities from what I have been reading, I may go for the variety pack. Thanks again to everyone who shared info with me. P.S. Does anyone know a "Maddie" on OBT? I texted a # and got a reply back thinking it was someone else. I am a bit suspicious as she sent photos' instantly with out me saying anything and wanted a photo of me. Also wants me to meet but my spidy senses are saying to stay away. It's rare someone asks for a photo of you? Thanks.

Starting Over2
10-15-17, 20:39
Anyone know if she is still around? The number I have ending with 2356 no longer working.

Would love another evening with this firecraker thanks to Chris5.

SO2.

Chris5
10-15-17, 20:53
Anyone know if she is still around? The number I have ending with 2356 no longer working.

Would love another evening with this firecraker thanks to Chris5.

SO2.I saw her a couple of days ago near the Sunoco by the mall. She was with her pregnant girlfriend Veronica. I stopped and said hello and she was very dope sick. Veronica said they have a new number which I forgot to get. Rebecca is still a hottie.

C5.

Naive Guy
10-15-17, 21:28
Just started posting after following awhile. Picked up this 37 year old. She is staying at the melody with BF. Needed rent money fast. 5-5 inch, light brown hair. Nice personality. Doesn't want her BF to know she did FS. Guess I'm not the only guy who is naive.

Naive Guy
10-15-17, 21:40
This woman is a real winner. Total GFE. A real sweetheart. One date with her and you'll forget all about those other hustlers. She has a very nice room near the mall. Very inexperienced at this life but soon will be advertising and jacking up the prices. For the moment, still a good chance you might find her walking. Not for long. Thanks SG for hookup.She didn't have room at the time. Was very submissive and gave a very long, consistent BJ without complaint.

Member #6306
10-15-17, 22:11
Can anyone suggest any locals while I'm in town? PM.

NightAudit
10-16-17, 04:20
Not long ago I ended walk up on public action. Do I walk away, enjoy the entertainment, sell them momento pictures?

No cry for help that I heard and she called him daddy and such. When I saw her walk away crying. Grabbed her a bottle of water and apologized for the interuption. She looked at me and said she wished I had stopped it. Color me confused but still feel bad about it as well.

NightAudit
10-16-17, 04:34
Glad to see that Kelly is back. She had to go away for a couple of days. Sweet lady.

NightAudit
10-16-17, 13:17
Anyone ever have a girl as you are pulling up say oh no. Not you and run away? I think I am insulted.

JamesGlia
10-16-17, 14:32
Thanks to SG I was able to get one of the his favorites to respond. Met off of consulate and in my dream took a quick tour of the neighborhood. Dreamt I was under a shady tree behind some trucks and a snake jumped out. Nikki must have India blood in her heritage as she tamed the snake quickly Cute gal, nice appearance. She apologized for not responding timely. My only worry is a wound on her wrist which she said was a spider bite? Tells me she went to the hospital but I do not think the hospital uses gauze with yarn these days to hold things on. Sweet girl, don't let that deter you but I am about to scrub the shit out of myself in the shower now, just in case. Thanks SG, I may look under the covers with her this week when I have more time.

Ricky James1
10-16-17, 15:20
It is always hilarious how hookers seem to have a much higher rate of spider bites, dog bites, etc than the general population. Totally a bad wound from needles 100 percent of the time!

Thanks to SG I was able to get one of the his favorites to respond. Met off of consulate and in my dream took a quick tour of the neighborhood. Dreamt I was under a shady tree behind some trucks and a snake jumped out. Nikki must have India blood in her heritage as she tamed the snake quickly Cute gal, nice appearance. She apologized for not responding timely. My only worry is a wound on her wrist which she said was a spider bite? Tells me she went to the hospital but I do not think the hospital uses gauze with yarn these days to hold things on. Sweet girl, don't let that deter you but I am about to scrub the shit out of myself in the shower now, just in case. Thanks SG, I may look under the covers with her this week when I have more time.

FlbMac31
10-16-17, 19:47
Kelly texted me while in the hospital noting she had a spider bite. I asked her my typical Marine response, why didn't you just pop it and wash it well.

Response was it was badly infected. One hell of a bite and infecdtion though.

Glad to see that Kelly is back. She had to go away for a couple of days. Sweet lady.

PompanoGuy
10-16-17, 19:57
Tammy and I had been chatting all weekend and today I was able to make it back to OBT and get together with her. We grabbed a room and she promptly undressed and went to work. After a while we took a break and then started snapping pictures. After we finished up the pictures we resumed the action part of the date. There was no rushing or complaining and everything went as good as I expected it would. She's a tiny girl, 5 feet tall 95 pounds and an average guys hand is probably large enough to cover her entire ass. Going k9 on something that small was quite a rush.

She gave me permission to post some of the pics.

I will repeat often.

Kevin44
10-16-17, 20:30
I was looking for another girl when I ran into Kylie by Wendys and I forgot all about the other girl. She got in the car, she remembered me and we went to my spot. She started giving some great head and was doing a great job and honestly I would have just let her go until I popped but we already agreed to fuck so I told her when I was ready to get inside her. Started going at it in missionary and went at it for a little bit. I pulled out and came on her stomach. Good girl, makes the same bad choices as the other girls out here but is one of the cooler girls to hang out with.

MyTankMan
10-16-17, 21:23

She's currently wearing the white shirt and black pants in the Consulate area by Sams.Thanks to the kindness of Pompano Beach, I got to see Tammy this morning. Oh my, the ultimate spinner!! She asked me to guess her age and I said 21 when actually she says 31. Yes, she really looks that young. Went off to a quiet spot and she stripped and got started on my dick. When I was ready, we went cowgirl and Mish. Girl got into it and came way before I did. I think she will be a regular of mine.

Bkeach12
10-16-17, 22:48
[Q.

Question how do you esteem mongers find all those sweet honey out on Paradise Trial I look and never find the ones that can tickle my special place.

ASpeedyBird
10-16-17, 23:52
I was out of the country for two weeks to come.

Back and find out Barbie's number is not working. Any tips on where or when to find her? Bunny is sleeping, Barbie's phone not working, Snowflake not responding, don't have Tammy or Kiki's digits and my two regulars (non-SW) aren't responding either. What a shitty way to return home LOL. If anyone can help with Tammy or Kiki or anyone comparable that's available I will return the favor any way I can. Alsp what's the best time to catch Barbie walking? Thanks.

Dungeroos
10-17-17, 00:15
Anyone seen her? Is she back in the hospital yet? I feel bad for her, she's so sweet but her back is jacked up.

MackMaine
10-17-17, 00:18
Someone reported a few weeks ago that she had a number now and I was never able to run into her since that post. Well tonight I figured I'd look up info to see if she or the saint were on vacation. And sure enough yesterday she got scooped up from her residence. Hopefully she'll be out soon but not sure she got busted with a pretty decent amount of candy.

Iceman407
10-17-17, 00:20
A lot of action behind bk didn't partake seems like their pimps hang around them didn't feel safe.

TrailGuy
10-17-17, 01:24

Back and find out Barbie's number is not working. Any tips on where or when to find her? Bunny is sleeping, Barbie's phone not working, Snowflake not responding, don't have Tammy or Kiki's digits and my two regulars (non-SW) aren't responding either. What a shitty way to return home LOL. If anyone can help with Tammy or Kiki or anyone comparable that's available I will return the favor any way I can. Alsp what's the best time to catch Barbie walking? Thanks.Barbie around BK and Wendy's is where you'll find her. Just have to be right place, right time to catch her. She lost her phone. Kiki still no digits. You can PM me for Tammy.

PompanoGuy
10-17-17, 09:15
I went back last night for a repeat performance with Tammy. We got a room earlier in the day and I let her keep it for the night. When I got back there she had a few friends visiting and offered up a threesome, but I didn't feel like sharing her no matter who the other girl was. The threesome will be on a repeat visit. We spent another 3 hours together last night and I'm totally wiped out today. This was easily the most amazing experience that I've had on the trail. She suggested taking a video which we did.

She isn't a cookie cutter type working girl that goes through the progressions of BJ then mish then k9. She has a creative imagination and really gets into it. During most of the sex, only one of us was on the bed. The floor and a chair were also included and often all 3 were involved. We wrapped up the night with massages and then just laid together for a while before I finally had to leave. I've been blowing off work since the first time that I met her and I need to return to the real life. If you treat her right, then she'll treat you right.

The only down part of my day was that someone that I gave her number to was talking shit about me. I've never even met anyone on this board. Really?

PompanoGuy
10-17-17, 09:21

Back and find out Barbie's number is not working. Any tips on where or when to find her? Bunny is sleeping, Barbie's phone not working, Snowflake not responding, don't have Tammy or Kiki's digits and my two regulars (non-SW) aren't responding either. What a shitty way to return home LOL. If anyone can help with Tammy or Kiki or anyone comparable that's available I will return the favor any way I can. Alsp what's the best time to catch Barbie walking? Thanks.Bunny doesn't work at night and doesn't want to be contacted then either. She's a mom that spends the evenings with her kids.

Contacts should be made by text between 8 am and 6 pm if you want to stay on her good side.

Dsfb321
10-17-17, 10:29
Paranoid little ***** keep wanting to switch spots smh anyway paid the chick 20 $ to get the hell out LOL anyway no name just dress short brown hair across from Sunoco head up y'all.

TrailGuy
10-17-17, 10:40
Well it seems this little one is fastly gaining popularity. I can for sure know why. We spent a good amount of time together early yesterday evening. Tammy is not shy by any means. A few nights ago I was with her just kinda hanging out. Well one thing lead to another. She got naked in my truck. After several minutes of a wonderful BBBJ, I suggested we go behind the truck and practice some K-9. She got out butt ass naked and was already in position before I got there. I rammed my cock from behind in her wet pussy. Took all of 2 minutes before I'm unloading right up inside her. She turned around and squatted down to lick up what was left.

Back to last night. Once in my room and as on que, she was naked quicker than The Flash. Even though she had just showered before I picked her up, I asked her if she wouldn't mine shaving off the stubbles on her cooter. Without question, off she goes to the tub. (Did I mention how submissive this girl is? LOL!!). While she was shaving I took me a little video off that with her telling me she was shaving for her Master. Even sang me a song.

Once done and ready without her knowing what was about to happen, I picked her up and through her on the bed. Started touching and rubbing every inch of her perfect little body. She then climbed on top. Started kissing me, then all the way down to my cock. She didn't miss a beat covering every inch. She didn't forget the boy's either.

I then laid her down putting my cock inside her. Started slow because her pussy is tight. We got in a good rhythm together. When I felt I was going to bust, I stopped and turned her over. Started a good rhythm. This girl banging back and forth on my cock I exploded probably the biggest load in a long time up inside her.

Our sweaty bodies laid there for what seemed like hours.

I did get a lot of the action on video. There were times the phone just had to be put down. Lots of more pics taken than I got last time we were together in a room.

A definite multiple repeat TG will be having.

DtMaestro
10-17-17, 14:24
Finally got around to editing, merging, and compressing the Nikki & Tiffany tag team video from last month. Unfortunately, I ran out of space and wasn't able to capture the second half of the match. Won't happen again, waiting for more 128 gb Google Pixel 2 XL to arrive.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59e64411a03a4

Redsox2005
10-17-17, 16:20
Lucky mother F••••. That shit right there is on my bucket list. Almost 50 and never had a double BJ. Thanks for sharing DT.

Sox.

Finally got around to editing, merging, and compressing the Nikki & Tiffany tag team video from last month. Unfortunately, I ran out of space and wasn't able to capture the second half of the match. Won't happen again, waiting for more 128 gb Google Pixel 2 XL to arrive.

Giventofly
10-17-17, 19:47
Tuesday at about midnight and the ratio of LE to SW was about 10:1. Made a few laps on OBT and quit. Came back out at about 5:00 Am and LE activity was low. Found my friend Nicole behind WH. Poor girl was exhausted and a bit of a hot mess. We sneaked over to my hotel and had the usual wonderful experience. Picked her up some breakfast and she was happy that I took care of her.

Nicole is a very nice girl that I have seen before and will again. I know my reviews can be vague but I am happy to share details with trusted senior members. Nicole is well reviewed.

BrianMulane
10-17-17, 21:26
I want credit for the new nickname.

Tammy and I had been chatting all weekend and today I was able to make it back to OBT and get together with her. We grabbed a room and she promptly undressed and went to work. After a while we took a break and then started snapping pictures. After we finished up the pictures we resumed the action part of the date. There was no rushing or complaining and everything went as good as I expected it would. She's a tiny girl, 5 feet tall 95 pounds and an average guys hand is probably large enough to cover her entire ass. Going k9 on something that small was quite a rush.

She gave me permission to post some of the pics.

I will repeat often.

RayGa
10-17-17, 21:36
Has anyone seen her lately or know what part of the trail she might be working?

JamesGlia
10-17-17, 21:53
Thanks SG. Gigi does not have a steady # but after many trials and tribulations, I was able to connect with her. A+++ for personality. She is nice, clean and can hold a conversation. Cute face and thin but wore leather boots and a purple dress. Nice touch. I had a local place and she was a little nervous at first but agreed. I enjoyed her company and hope I can find her again the next time I come back to town. No steady phone makes it difficult. I have a picture and will add it later on.

DSC63
10-17-17, 22:19

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59e64411a03a4Thats legendary my man. Now that I've seen it, I'd love details on how to recreate that masterpiece myself.

Clogan343
10-17-17, 22:22
Having nearly run out of time to cruise before work tomorrow, and having had less than no luck, I decided on one last run around the Trail. I came across Samantha in the numbered streets near Chevron. Spinner body with pencil erasers, right up my alley. After a brief exchange of pleasantries and LEO check, we moseyed off to a quiet corner. Since I was a new face, she wanted me covered, which is just fine by me. CBJ was okay, but she was a little tipsy, which didn't help except with the dirty talk! She did pay attention to the boys, which can sometimes be an obstacle. Popped in the cover, thanked her, and dropped her off. 3 richer. Might repeat if she were sober.

I did notice Uncle LEO here and there tonight, which probably didn't help anyone. Be safe, be alert!

True Critic69
10-17-17, 23:07
Great video!

NightAudit
10-18-17, 02:33

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59e64411a03a4Damn. That is awesome.

Electrian
10-18-17, 04:53
Has anyone seen her lately or know what part of the trail she might be working?I saw here last Friday on the corner of 43rd st.

Jon407
10-18-17, 05:19
[Q.

Question how do you esteem mongers find all those sweet honey out on Paradise Trial I look and never find the ones that can tickle my special place.Keep looking bro, lots of them or there!

Giventofly
10-18-17, 07:22
Found sexy Gigi near Oak this morning at about 5:30. First time with her and won't be the last. She is well reviewed here and she looked great. BBBJ standard rate. No digits. Will repeat if I can find her. Definitely want to get her to my hotel for FS. She's awesome.

Rich5
10-18-17, 08:19
I picked up Irene at 40th street last Friday around 10:30. I also picked her up about a month ago. Both times she did an awesome BBBJCIM. Has a real nice ass and a decorated kitty. She really gets into it and enjoyed both sessions immensely. The only problem is that the last time I saw her she was really into the candy. I would love to see her again but the heavy candy use is a concern for me. I wish her well.

TrailGuy
10-18-17, 08:50
Had a chance to meet up with Kiki again. This girl's body is something to die for. Once we got to the room she was naked quicker than a jackrabbit running across the field. We took a shower together before the action started. Not to say there wasn't a little action in the shower also. Once we got in the bed she started sucking my cock. I was in heaven with the way that it felt. Paying lots of attention to the boys with her hand while giving me the best BJ. I laid her down and put my cock up inside her tight little pussy. Started ramming it while she was moaning and groaning. I then went down to lick her pussy. Made her cum about 3 times. I then turned her over to do a little K9. Busted my nut so hard up inside her that I'm surprised it didn't come out her nose.

Got lots of pictures and video action. Will be posting pictures as soon as I can get my stupid phone to work properly. Unfortunately she has no digits at this time. But can always be found behind Burger King and Wendy's off of consulate.

Chris5
10-18-17, 13:03

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59e64411a03a4Legendary video is correct brother. Hurry up and get back to Orlando. Many chicks I have for you who are not posted about on here.

C5.

Wayupinya
10-18-17, 13:22
Had a chance to meet up with Kiki again. This girl's body is something to die for. Once we got to the room she was naked quicker than a jackrabbit running across the field. We took a shower together before the action started. Not to say there wasn't a little action in the shower also. Once we got in the bed she started sucking my cock. I was in heaven with the way that it felt. Paying lots of attention to the boys with her hand while giving me the best BJ. I laid her down and put my cock up inside her tight little pussy. Started ramming it while she was moaning and groaning. I then went down to lick her pussy. Made her cum about 3 times. I then turned her over to do a little K9. Busted my nut so hard up inside her that I'm surprised it didn't come out her nose.

Got lots of pictures and video action. Will be posting pictures as soon as I can get my stupid phone to work properly. Unfortunately she has no digits at this time. But can always be found behind Burger King and Wendy's off of consulate.What time is she usually in that area??

Kevin44
10-18-17, 13:51
Finally met up with Nicole again and it did not disappoint. Met up by consulate and drop to my spot. Gave great head but I came for that fat ass, didn't last long fucking her in doggy. Didn't have a room that night but hopefully next time.

TellMeRockky
10-18-17, 15:11
Its been a while since I ve seen Kimie walking Lee Road. She used to post car date ads on BP and text BBBJCIM service.

Is she still working and Anyone seen her in Lee road recently?

ItsJustTom
10-18-17, 23:19
Met Erica who I've never heard of before or seen any posts about. After a bit of self debate I figured wth. I Dreamed I met this pretty WSW, dirty blond past the shoulders near the #'d streets. Nice girl. No digits (something about her date stole her phone etc), best BBBJCIM I've had yet. Asked if I'd spread the word about the good experience on the board. I'll def repeat. 3 marios plus tip for quickest to make me pop!

BigTimPin
10-19-17, 00:06
Clear some of your inbox. Couldn't send a message LOL.

I went back last night for a repeat performance with Tammy. We got a room earlier in the day and I let her keep it for the night. When I got back there she had a few friends visiting and offered up a threesome, but I didn't feel like sharing her no matter who the other girl was. The threesome will be on a repeat visit. We spent another 3 hours together last night and I'm totally wiped out today. This was easily the most amazing experience that I've had on the trail. She suggested taking a video which we did.

She isn't a cookie cutter type working girl that goes through the progressions of BJ then mish then k9. She has a creative imagination and really gets into it. During most of the sex, only one of us was on the bed. The floor and a chair were also included and often all 3 were involved. We wrapped up the night with massages and then just laid together for a while before I finally had to leave. I've been blowing off work since the first time that I met her and I need to return to the real life. If you treat her right, then she'll treat you right.

The only down part of my day was that someone that I gave her number to was talking shit about me. I've never even met anyone on this board. Really?

PompanoGuy
10-19-17, 00:08
I've been going through months of posts gathering pics of girls so I can completely redo the Names and Faces thread. I hope to have it complete and reloaded over the weekend. Thanks to everyone for all the good pics to choose from.

If any girls want to be removed from the list, just send me a pm.

If any girls want to be added or submit new pics, please send me a pic or pm me.

If any girls want me to take their pics, please, please, please PM me:).

PompanoGuy
10-19-17, 00:12
While reviewing pics for the Names and Faces thread, I came across this picture of Kaylee's ass. What's wrong with me that I want to have it blown up into a poster and framed?

PompanoGuy
10-19-17, 00:15
While going through pictures for the Names and Faces thread, I came across this picture of Kaylee's ass. What's wrong with me that I want to have it blown up into a poster and framed?

DtMaestro
10-19-17, 09:44
While going through pictures for the Names and Faces thread, I came across this picture of Kaylee's ass. What's wrong with me that I want to have it blown up into a poster and framed?That my friend is Art. I prefer the motion picture variety, but you've got a winner there.

Not Kaylee;.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59e4ea52e5673

Chris5
10-19-17, 10:13
That my friend is Art. I prefer the motion picture variety, but you've got a winner there.

Not Kaylee;.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59e4ea52e5673Classic cum shot brother!

C5.

TrailGuy
10-19-17, 10:38
I am constantly asked what time certain girls will be out walking. There is no particular time for any girl to be out walking and at any certain place. The girls have their own schedule and places they want to go. So please stop asking me where and when any particular girl will be because I have no idea.

JamesGlia
10-19-17, 12:26
I found Nikki last night near Landstreet. Took her back to a local hotel I had and had my headache taken care of. I asked I could take a picture and she refused. Told me that someone posted a video of her on porn-hub without her consent, so that is the reason I was not permitted to take any pics. I did not tell her I had already seen the video posted a day or so ago. She got pretty wet while I was providing an inspection of her interior cavity, while she provided a tongue massage Asked that I drop her off on consulate when we were done, which I did. She was having phone problems, something about all her contacts and numbers are gone so you may have a hard time tracking her down. Nice time and thank you again to all that post here and helped me as while I was in town I was able to see Karrey, Gigi and Nikki (twice). Personal favorite as far best BJ (at least for me) was Karrey. I was not able to find others or get responses from others whose names / digits were shared but I am not surprised. For some reason they can't keep a phone or a phone number for more than a day (if that). Hope to get back down again soon.

Casey3939
10-19-17, 15:47
Go see PompanoGuy's amazing work below. Now THAT's a post. Very informative. He is truly King. Thanks for all the work bro.

Seagulz
10-19-17, 17:04
That my friend is Art. I prefer the motion picture variety, but you've got a winner there.

Not Kaylee;.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59e4ea52e5673I love how her love tunnel membrane pulls back on you. Classic work my friend!

ShadowMover
10-19-17, 17:57
Go see PompanoGuy's amazing work below. Now THAT's a post. Very informative. He is truly King. Thanks for all the work bro.I did enjoy the pic review, I did see some known faces, however I did realize that there are many I don't know "yet" I must invest more time on the trail.

Thanks PompanoGuy.

P.S. If you get to busy just shoot me a PM glad to help.

Chris5
10-19-17, 18:38
Go see PompanoGuy's amazing work below. Now THAT's a post. Very informative. He is truly King. Thanks for all the work bro.
I did enjoy the pic review, I did see some known faces, however I did realize that there are many I don't know "yet" I must invest more time on the trail.

Thanks PompanoGuy.

P.S. If you get to busy just shoot me a PM glad to help.Just a head's up fellas. I counted approximately 5 chicks in that photo galley that are actually dead. I don't think they would really want to be listed as active Paradise Trail street walkers. 60 percent of the remaining chicks are no longer in Orlando. I should know as I personally took 80 percent of those photos.

At least take off the DEAD girl's.

C5.

TrailGuy
10-19-17, 19:08
Here's how I spent my afternoon.

PompanoGuy
10-19-17, 19:19
Thanks Casey and Shadow, I appreciate it.

I already realized that I missed my new ATF and Trailhunter noticed another error. I'll be fixing those and reloading everything over the weekend. I'd like to give the girls a few days to opt out or submit new pics to replace older ones. There are still a lot of girls that we don't have pics of. As pics become available, I can add them in groups.

I appreciate that members are not commenting within the names and faces blog because that just makes it less functional.

I'd like to take things a step further and copy what Cookyjar is doing in the Philadelphia thread. That is commitment. We have some great girls here and it benefits us and the girls if we can share the intelligence.

If any girls do not want to be included, I will delete the pics ASAP.

JohnyBig
10-19-17, 20:23
Its been a while since I ve seen Kimie walking Lee Road. She used to post car date ads on BP and text BBBJCIM service.

Is she still working and Anyone seen her in Lee road recently?I have been messaging her and no response. I use to see her most Saturdays over by her house. Another thread I saw someone said she had a boyfriend now. I don't know miss seeing her. Nice BBBJCIM and nice covered FS very nice pussy!

TittyManCam
10-19-17, 21:39
I have been messaging her and no response. I use to see her most Saturdays over by her house. Another thread I saw someone said she had a boyfriend now. I don't know miss seeing her. Nice BBBJCIM and nice covered FS very nice pussy!Per her Facebook she does have a bf but that didn't stop her at all. I hooked up with her right before the big storm last month (revew on the BP thread) and she left her house for me to scoop. She texted me a week later looking for a date when I was out of town but when I got back to town she went ghost. Cool chic with nice tits and I like that she's located just minutes from me as most of the talent is on the south end of town. She'll likely pop up again, I read she has disappeared for stretches before.

TMC.

BuckNastee
10-19-17, 22:18
Trail is poppin. Saw this walking by OBT and sandlake. This chick is cool as shit. Did a quick car date CFS for 40 Mario's. Might be more on menu but didn't ask. I play it safe. Nice tight pussy. Little saggy on small B cups. She not going to be here long. Definitely repeat. http://orlando.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/erin-has-arrived-hey-obt/26256127.

The Antagonist
10-19-17, 22:22
I'm cumming back to my old stomping grounds Sunday any leafs would be appreciated.

Sincerely.

TA.

PimpinPaul
10-20-17, 05:16
Here's how I spent my afternoon.Dam, she used to look good back in the day, now she looks like shit on a stick. LOL.

PompanoGuy
10-20-17, 07:12
I know there are some girls in Names and Faces that have been gone a while but every once in a while girls like that come back. If anyone knows of girls that are retired or gone for good, please let me know so they can be removed.

I'm not sure how long NC Liz will be vacationing, but I'll probably remove her.

Wayupinya
10-20-17, 10:46
I am constantly asked what time certain girls will be out walking. There is no particular time for any girl to be out walking and at any certain place. The girls have their own schedule and places they want to go. So please stop asking me where and when any particular girl will be because I have no idea.Damn, and to think all of this time I thought this forum was about sharing information and mongers helping mongers. When you post about a girl as you did with Kiki what did you expect? If you are so bothered by mongers asking for information on a girl that you post about then my suggestion to you is don't post about a girl that you don't want to share information on. Every time I post about a "nice" girl I get flooded with PMs as I expect to. That's why we're here. Right?

Most of us "seasoned" mongers know that some of these girls do have "usual" places and times they hang out. At least in general. Some work only at night while some prefer to work in the daylight. Some work the north side while others work the south side. Then again there are a select few that you could see anywhere at anytime and those are usually the ones I try to avoid as the habit is completely controlling their lives and they will get there fix by ANY means. Just my 2 cents worth.

Carver
10-20-17, 11:06
Damn, and to think all of this time I thought this forum was about sharing information and mongers helping mongers. When you post about a girl as you did with Kiki what did you expect? If you are so bothered by mongers asking for information on a girl that you post about then my suggestion to you is don't post about a girl that you don't want to share information on. Every time I post about a "nice" girl I get flooded with PMs as I expect to. That's why we're here. Right?

Most of us "seasoned" mongers know that some of these girls do have "usual" places and times they hang out. At least in general. Some work only at night while some prefer to work in the daylight. Some work the north side while others work the south side. Then again there are a select few that you could see anywhere at anytime and those are usually the ones I try to avoid as the habit is completely controlling their lives and they will get there fix by ANY means. Just my 2 cents worth.I agree 100%. I know he probably didn't mean don't post, but that being said. A lot of us travel and do ask local questions. I don't mind helping someone that is on the road and doesn't know the area. Thanks to all that post and interface with us travelers. Bob.

WindyMan
10-20-17, 11:56
Damn, and to think all of this time I thought this forum was about sharing information and mongers helping mongers. When you post about a girl as you did with Kiki what did you expect? If you are so bothered by mongers asking for information on a girl that you post about then my suggestion to you is don't post about a girl that you don't want to share information on. Every time I post about a "nice" girl I get flooded with PMs as I expect to. That's why we're here. Right?

Most of us "seasoned" mongers know that some of these girls do have "usual" places and times they hang out. At least in general. Some work only at night while some prefer to work in the daylight. Some work the north side while others work the south side. Then again there are a select few that you could see anywhere at anytime and those are usually the ones I try to avoid as the habit is completely controlling their lives and they will get there fix by ANY means. Just my 2 cents worth.You might be right! However I would like to say that most of them can't hold their regular schedule of work if they have ones. And most of them can't manage their location as well since they normally don't have a stable place to stay everyday. I think it is a hit or miss. Some of them can be found at certain places occasionally, but don't expect it will not change. Keep an open mind always. Hope you are lucky. Just my two cents.

TrailGuy
10-20-17, 12:26
My current atf.

TrailGuy
10-20-17, 12:29
Kiki in my room.

Rogue79
10-20-17, 13:08
Just dropped Barbie off by consulate looking good today had a nice lunch break definitely took care of my headache as always great eye contact throughout and paid attention to the boys finished with a CIM just like it should.

BetterLearnIt
10-20-17, 17:44
Trail is poppin. Saw this walking by OBT and sandlake. This chick is cool as shit. Did a quick car date CFS for 40 Mario's. Might be more on menu but didn't ask. I play it safe. Nice tight pussy. Little saggy on small B cups. She not going to be here long. Definitely repeat. http://orlando.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/erin-has-arrived-hey-obt/26256127.Got her number from her ad. It was a very slow back and forth texting and I was thinking she really wasn't interested. Turns out she was hotel hunting with an old friend. Very friendly. Loved her pussy. Will be here thru the weekend. Says she is on a 45 day road trip to different cities.

TheLantern
10-20-17, 18:20

Most of us "seasoned" mongers know that some of these girls do have "usual" places and times they hang out. At least in general. Some work only at night while some prefer to work in the daylight. Some work the north side while others work the south side. Then again there are a select few that you could see anywhere at anytime and those are usually the ones I try to avoid as the habit is completely controlling their lives and they will get there fix by ANY means. Just my 2 cents worth.Totally agree Wayupinya.

Skarabajo69
10-20-17, 18:46
What's up Mongers. South Florida Senior Member here, planning to stay in Orlando for a few days around Halloween. I will conveniently stay around the OBT area. Was wondering if anyone could share some numbers of a couple of regulars, I would especially love to see Skyee (Magic Mouth). Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

TrailGuy
10-20-17, 19:05
7 pm Consulate starting to build. Kelly, JoJo, Kiki and Baby T all out.

PompanoGuy
10-20-17, 19:09
Come on guys, this has been beaten to death. There are certain areas that have been clearly explained. Certain girls work certain areas and they have been repeatedly detailed. Daily schedules vary based on so many things that it's impossible to know. They're not punching a clock. Weather, LEO, last hit, housing issues all come into consideration. Then, there's always the possibility that the particular girl is having her head banging against a headboard that night.

Lately, it's the Consulate area that's been popular. If you can't find a girl in that area then it's time to start looking into a seeing eye dog. They're out most hours of the day and night. You can go there at 11 pm one day and see 10 girls the very next day you could see 10 different girls at that time.

As he said in the post, "Unfortunately she has no digits at this time. But can always be found behind Burger King and Wendy's off of consulate. ".

Isn't that enough? She's probably walking over from the Suburban when she's ready to get more money.

Dungeroos
10-20-17, 19:29
Any confirmation as to where she has been? I'm assuming hospital, but maybe one of you gentleman know something I don't.

TittyManCam
10-20-17, 20:10
Finally got a chance to meet this chic shout to BrandonS and Trailguy for the hookup. Last night I had a room in the old quad area and texted her at about 11:30. Told her I was in the area and she text back quickly and told me she's getting ready and where I could make the scoop. Very laid back chic and told me she'd take care of me and the BBBJ is her specialty. Last time a chic (Nadia) told me that it was a horrible experience. Not the case this time she is as good as advertised, no teeth felt and gently handled the boys. She has such a nice ass I had her turn around for a pic so you ass lovers enjoy. Dropped her off at the speedway and she wanted me to tell the board that her area is from the speedway to the Bk / Wendys she does not walk north of that point.

Pics? Yes.

Will Repeat? Yep.

Performance grade? A.

TMC.

PerfectAss
10-20-17, 21:43
My current atf.Nice! Are you sure she is 18?

PompanoGuy
10-20-17, 22:19
Nice! Are you sure she is 18?She's 31 and your screen name describes just one of her many assets. She'll be an ATF of anyone that takes the time to get to know her. She gained that status with me before we even had a "date".