PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

DtMaestro
09-07-17, 18:42
I'm glad a couple of the street kings gave you some good insight as to where to stay. You are one of the guys in Miami I actually follow and admire your adventures. Welcome to the area and enjoy your time here.

BG111.Thanks to all that helped with location advice, numbers of a couple of regulars, and even 1 guy that lied about his utr leaving the area. I didn't really expect all the positive responses, it was a pleasant surprise. I'll report back with the tales of my escapades.

TheLantern
09-07-17, 20:25
Any recent Maria sightings?

C5.Haven't seen her yet, but ready for her to be back. I know before she left to get her back some work she had moved much further down south of 528 at the 7-11 way past the speedway, can't remember the street but the first 7-11 on the right after speedway.

Chris5
09-07-17, 20:36
Definitely one of the best head game on the trail. I found her at Suburban last Friday and I paid for a room for 30 minutes and she really made sure I had a good time for the time we had. She gave me 15 minutes of head and she would have kept going if I didn't remind her of the time we got left so she climbed on top and rode me cowgirl then I finished in Mish, one of the best times I had with her. I also saw her this morning for another great time. Always my favorite girl to pick up on the trail.

Yeah Bro, one of the ALL TIME best headache relievers! Phenomenal technique! So much head lickin!

TH.Brother TH is spot on correct. Excellent head game. Mariam is my favorite girl on the trail.

C5.

Chris5
09-07-17, 20:38
Haven't seen her yet, but ready for her to be back. I know before she left to get her back some work she had moved much further down south of 528 at the 7-11 way past the speedway, can't remember the street but the first 7-11 on the right after speedway.Her digits are no longer working unfortunately. I hope she gets better soon. Thanks for the info brother.

C5.

TheDuke29
09-07-17, 23:36
So many of the seniors I am sure, remember Carrie aka The Ghost. Well, I was doing some shopping the other day at Publix near my house, and let me tell you, she appeared like the Ghost she is, and I couldn't believe it was here. But her piercings and identifying tattoos confirmed it. So it seems she has definitely gone Preggo to the max. I apologize for the pictures being blurry but it wasn't easy in a Publix to just take a picture with out a store worker calling you out, especially with so many due to the hurricane. You all stay safe.

The Duke.

NoFlyZone
09-08-17, 00:10
Had another great dream with Kaylee the other day. This girl has no inhibitions. Feisty. She as been hard to reach lately, changing phones alot, but seems to have settled down and the number I gave out with 6380 is good. She could use some business.Thanks SG for the info in this spinner. Easy call and setup to meet at a friends place, close to work. Finally had a chance to close my eyes and dream about a hot petite WSW. In my dream she played the flute very well. Then switch to cw. Before I knew it I was awake and stuck in traffic.

What a dream. Will repeat.

OtownCruiser
09-08-17, 01:05
So many of the seniors I am sure, remember Carrie aka The Ghost. Well, I was doing some shopping the other day at Publix near my house, and let me tell you, she appeared like the Ghost she is, and I couldn't believe it was here. But her piercings and identifying tattoos confirmed it. So it seems she has definitely gone Preggo to the max. I apologize for the pictures being blurry but it wasn't easy in a Publix to just take a picture with out a store worker calling you out, especially with so many due to the hurricane. You all stay safe.

The Duke.She's due any time now.

TrailGuy
09-08-17, 03:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnnyPumper
09-08-17, 08:14

The Duke.I started calling her late last year and never got a chance to test her big ass. I'm going to have to wait till after the baby I guess.

ChrisB642
09-08-17, 08:34
Bella Saint called me on behalf of kirby for you to call her and she her urgently. I would pm this but your account is banned. If you can pm me I can give you Kirby's digits that Bella Saint called me from.

USTraveller
09-08-17, 09:48
Gentleman I have one rule never go raw. But today I did, with Herrtiage nicole. She said she gets checked once a month and is clean. Of course I believed her. But I have never gone raw with anyone and now I'm freaking out. My mind is going insane and I'm googling a million things. At first I had the condom on for oral, then we took it off and she continued the orla for about 5 minutes before I let it all out in her mouth. And that was it. (I'm 10000% fully clean, but I'm extremely worried) advice? Should I be stressed? Any info on her? HELP.You may find some helpful info in the Safe Sex section of the forum (not specifically on her, but general info):

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?268-Safe-Sex

-USTraveller.

RoyGoodman
09-08-17, 09:49
Just picked a WSW name Jessica around 44th st, She is short blonde and very skinny, She was rush me from very beginning and also she told me about unless I pay her 40 roses otherwise she will not catch anything, WTF! Kick her out of my car and she even try to steal things from my car! Totally wasted time! Stay away from this chick.

TheeeGentleman
09-08-17, 10:19
Yesterday I came across a really nice looking girl on Nashville between 17th and 18th streets calling herself Kenya. Very clean and drug free, seems to be working for rent money. Great half and half for 30 minutes at. 60. New to the area.

Member #5533
09-08-17, 11:30
It's been a couple months since I saw Jessica. Slimmed down even more the way I lke it. Without me even bringing up donation or service, she gives me the usual " I never do this for anyone so cheaply" Says I'm a favorite of hers. She knows what I want and what I'll donate. LOL. So she takes off her pants, I take off mine, and she starts sucking with the usual mediocre BJ. I get bored, throw her on her back and fuck the shit out of her. Have to admit I like her pussy and she gets into it too. As usual she has no phone, I know where she lives though, but as I dropped her off she said she was going to get one to call me. Oh my, Who knows.

After I left, Gigi contacted me and we traveled to Alex's room on Idrive who offered the use of her room. Alex and Gigi are two sweethearts. Gigi is mostly inactive but if you want to see her I'll pass a message to her.This girl Jessica actually went and did it. LOL. She calls me and says I have this phone now and I want you to see me everyday. I told her I couldn't because I was already done and back home. I told her though that I'd see if anyone would see her instead. She was happy to hear that but, as always with her, she wants me to remind you she is high class and won't date for less than 40. Being that she is a little sick though, she may negotiate! PM me and call her right away.

OtownCruiser
09-08-17, 12:23
I started calling her late last year and never got a chance to test her big ass. I'm going to have to wait till after the baby I guess.Carrie's not the only one due soon.

Anyone remember Shannon?

She's actually due today.

Chris5
09-08-17, 12:27
Just picked a WSW name Jessica around 44th st, She is short blonde and very skinny, She was rush me from very beginning and also she told me about unless I pay her 40 roses otherwise she will not catch anything, WTF! Kick her out of my car and she even try to steal things from my car! Totally wasted time! Stay away from this chick.This chick is always on the hustle and you definitely have to secure your belongings. I've never had an issue with her. But then again my reputation speaks for itself on the trail.

C5.

Iceman407
09-08-17, 16:27

The Duke.Damn she got big, liked hr bjs.

Iceman407
09-08-17, 16:38
Picked up an older SW said her names Tracy or Tracey by Nashville number area. I was hoping to find old Barbie if anyone has her number pm me. So this is late at night around 10 and its dark can't tell if she looked good or not and she seemed drunk. I was glad I took the chance she gave a great bbjcim did not rush even let me play with the kitty and suck on the titties. I will try to find her again 25 marios.

TrailGuy
09-08-17, 17:42
According to google I'm all good.No need to sweat anything. Gone bb with Nicole more than I can count.

Never had anything come back to bite me with her.

Member #5533
09-08-17, 18:19
Bella Saint called me on behalf of kirby for you to call her and she her urgently. I would pm this but your account is banned. If you can pm me I can give you Kirby's digits that Bella Saint called me from.LOL, Chris your confusing me with Supermanorl. And yes I know that Jessica wants to see me. We do fuck good together, that's for sure. Thanks.

DtMaestro
09-08-17, 20:42
Just arrived earlier this morning and didn't waste much time. My first contact compliments of SecondGround, was with Kaylee. She's a pleasant young thing, and all was going well until the meds took over. Apparently, she wasn't up to the task and couldn't quite finish the job. Actually she couldn't start it, kept falling asleep at the wheel (cock). (Pic 1).

I liked her, and will give it another try with her under different circumstances.

Next up, C5 introduced me to Skyee. Great girl, with good skills, a little meatier than I'm used to, but for the most part aims to please. She did try to upsell me,(not happening) but I didn't let that ruin the moment and pushed forward. I didn't get the "bare" necessities I requested, but I still gave a tip out of respect to C5, as well as for not rushing and allowing the videowork. (Pics 2-3).

About to step out and check out the infamous Trail. I'll report back later!

Jiat2001
09-08-17, 21:22
Couple of nights ago, I decided to take a stroll up the trail unit a gem caught my eye. It was the infamous Shelly, the one with the big tits. I scooped her up and went to a secluded area and she gave me a wonderful BBBJ. I also went to town on her boobs like there was no tomorrow. Hopefully when I dream of her again, I'll do more. Damage was .4 Mario coins. Stay safe.

Jiat2001.

PrimeVector
09-08-17, 23:48
Had to run an errand tonight, so I decided to hit the trail to see what was happening. Passed a WSW around 26th, then nothing until 39th. Errand took me south of 528, so the trip down was just browsing. On the way back just past Mickie D's I spotted a WSW in a dress walking north. Had glasses on and looked like a librarian. Yes, I was interested. Whipped around in a hotel parking lot to wait for her to walk by. I asked if she needed a ride, and she smiled and said, "You know I do!" She introduced herself as Nicki. Did the LEO check then off to her spot.

I'll keep it brief, but Nicki's head game is top notch. Started with a BBBJ. She is Kevon's equal when it came to getting a good bit of junior down. I was quickly as hard as Chinese arithmetic. Grabbed a cover, and she climbed aboard. Enjoyed her motion and nips while she bounced away. She turned her around for some RCG, riding like a rodeo champ, before I laid her down, climbed on top, and started pounding away and letting go of a big load. We cleaned up and talked for a bit. Donation was 0. 4, but I gave her a little extra for her enthusiasm and the coming storm. I dropped her a bit further south.

Chris5, she is looking for you. Worried about the storm and lack of rooms due to evacuations. I have digits for SM's. She is looking for biz. Very nice time, will repeat. Treat her nice fellas.

DtMaestro
09-09-17, 00:34
Hit the trail but nothing to be found. I became inpatient had to resort to another C5 referral. Thanks again, definitely owe him choice pick from the stable if ever he makes it down south.

Very cute girl, with a tight little figure, ideal for what I had in mind. It was not to be, she said she was on the rag. I had to settle for her head game. I enjoyed her pleasant demeanor and no-rush service. The head was decent enough, no complaints from me although not on par with my high standards. She didn't allow for action pics, oh well.

DtMaestro
09-09-17, 01:37
Decided to go for another lap, and ran into Melissa. Tiny little thing, but surprised me with the skills. Didn't pay homage to the twins and couldn't dt little DT, but she performed well nonetheless. I finally got a typical BBBJ with CP finish for the standard inexpensive Miami / Broward damage. She's a little older than I'm accustomed to, probably 30+. No matter, I enjoyed myself thoroughly to the point I'll bring her over to my room tomorrow for a more detailed encounter.

Interesting, now that I'm back at the hotel I have 4 girls blowing up my phone. I'm beat, time to recharge the monger batteries and hit the trail early.

Redsox2005
09-09-17, 06:35
It is a freaking ghost town out here. Damn it.

Sox.

Chris5
09-09-17, 08:01
Hit the trail but nothing to be found. I became inpatient had to resort to another C5 referral. Thanks again, definitely owe him choice pick from the stable if ever he makes it down south.

Very cute girl, with a tight little figure, ideal for what I had in mind. It was not to be, she said she was on the rag. I had to settle for her head game. I enjoyed her pleasant demeanor and no-rush service. The head was decent enough, no complaints from me although not on par with my high standards. She didn't allow for action pics, oh well.

Just arrived earlier this morning and didn't waste much time. My first contact compliments of SecondGround, was with Kaylee. She's a pleasant young thing, and all was going well until the meds took over. Apparently, she wasn't up to the task and couldn't quite finish the job. Actually she couldn't start it, kept falling asleep at the wheel (cock). (Pic 1).

I liked her, and will give it another try with her under different circumstances.

Next up, C5 introduced me to Skyee. Great girl, with good skills, a little meatier than I'm used to, but for the most part aims to please. She did try to upsell me,(not happening) but I didn't let that ruin the moment and pushed forward. I didn't get the "bare" necessities I requested, but I still gave a tip out of respect to C5, as well as for not rushing and allowing the videowork. (Pics 2-3).

About to step out and check out the infamous Trail. I'll report back later!DM hails from south Florida, here in Orlando hiding out from the hurricane. His work on the south Florida threads is legendary! He gets more pussy than C5!

Enjoy Orlando brother! I love the pic with Skyee mouth full of cum! She's a sweetheart.

C5.

Chris5
09-09-17, 08:02
Had to run an errand tonight, so I decided to hit the trail to see what was happening. Passed a WSW around 26th, then nothing until 39th. Errand took me south of 528, so the trip down was just browsing. On the way back just past Mickie D's I spotted a WSW in a dress walking north. Had glasses on and looked like a librarian. Yes, I was interested. Whipped around in a hotel parking lot to wait for her to walk by. I asked if she needed a ride, and she smiled and said, "You know I do!" She introduced herself as Nicki. Did the LEO check then off to her spot.

I'll keep it brief, but Nicki's head game is top notch. Started with a BBBJ. She is Kevon's equal when it came to getting a good bit of junior down. I was quickly as hard as Chinese arithmetic. Grabbed a cover, and she climbed aboard. Enjoyed her motion and nips while she bounced away. She turned her around for some RCG, riding like a rodeo champ, before I laid her down, climbed on top, and started pounding away and letting go of a big load. We cleaned up and talked for a bit. Donation was 0. 4, but I gave her a little extra for her enthusiasm and the coming storm. I dropped her a bit further south.

Chris5, she is looking for you. Worried about the storm and lack of rooms due to evacuations. I have digits for SM's. She is looking for biz. Very nice time, will repeat. Treat her nice fellas.If anyone See's Nikki, Tell her C5 misses her and for her to call me.

C5.

WeSobt1
09-09-17, 09:34

Very cute girl, with a tight little figure, ideal for what I had in mind. It was not to be, she said she was on the rag. I had to settle for her head game. I enjoyed her pleasant demeanor and no-rush service. The head was decent enough, no complaints from me although not on par with my high standards. She didn't allow for action pics, oh well.She's a hot little thing.

DtMaestro
09-09-17, 10:46
No complaints this time around. The location and circumstances were perfect, didn't leave much room for error. She responded with the perfect makeup date. I've had her over here all morning, she's actually very easy to get along with. Fantastic experience with an epic vid. I may have to bring her back to MIA with me, NOT, LOL.

This morning's experience alone was worth the trip, and not over yet.

Thanks again to SG for the Intro.

Kaylee, Terrific date definitely DT Approved!

WishMaster
09-09-17, 10:48
Saw Tiffany the other day for great service at a good rate as usual. However, I asked her about the guy she walks with and she told me he is her brother. I remember parts of the thread speculating he is her pimp, husband, etc. So just wanted to clarify. This came directly from her. I've talked to him before and he seems very nice.

StayUp333
09-09-17, 10:55
Saw Tiffany the other day for great service at a good rate as usual. However, I asked her about the guy she walks with and she told me he is her brother. I remember parts of the thread speculating he is her pimp, husband, etc. So just wanted to clarify. This came directly from her. I've talked to him before and he seems very nice.Its her husband guys.

Member #5533
09-09-17, 16:04

About to step out and check out the infamous Trail. I'll report back later!With these girls. Sometimes with my dick in their mouth sometimes not. They nod out. Never happened with me before with Kaylee, but would eventually. After this experience of yours I spoke with her and encouraged her to make it right, so glad she did. From the looks of things, she went overboard!! LOL. Good that Skyee saved the day for you. Could just as well been Skyee that ruined your date. See pic. In fairness to her, Skyee snapped out of it and all was well.

Oh, and your right, Kaylee is not going anywhere!!!

Billybbad
09-09-17, 16:53
Had the pleasure of finally meeting up with Shelly thanks to previous reports from our fellow mongers. Not the most beautiful woman EXCEPT for her incredible body. OMG! Performance was good on our car ride my choice for first date but will go for everything next time. Good value for 40 coins.

Really nice and honest lady unlike many SW's who want to get their hustle going, no drugs, no drama. Highly recommend Shelly.

DtMaestro
09-09-17, 17:47
I contacted her via a friend's number, all along thinking I was texting with a WSW. At the pick up a clean mid 20's sista comes out to the car. Not usually my thing but she was thick, cute, nice enough via text, and the price was right I said F it.

Turns out she's much better in person. Good skills w great ass, and friendly disposition always makes for a successful date. Also DT Approved!

FYI, for those inquiring about digits for other girls I've met so far, those digits are not mine to give out; ask the original sources. Now this one on the other hand is my find.

DtMaestro
09-09-17, 18:02
With these girls. Sometimes with my dick in their mouth sometimes not. They nod out. Never happened with me before with Kaylee, but would eventually. After this experience of yours I spoke with her and encouraged her to make it right, so glad she did. From the looks of things, she went overboard!! LOL. Good that Skyee saved the day for you. Could just as well been Skyee that ruined your date. See pic. In fairness to her, Skyee snapped out of it and all was well.

Oh, and your right, Kaylee is not going anywhere!!!She's over here now riding out IRMA (and lil DT) and trust me, she has more than made up for it!

Chris5
09-09-17, 18:04
I contacted her via a friend's number, all along thinking I was texting with a WSW. At the pick up a clean mid 20's sista comes out to the car. Not usually my thing but she was thick, cute, nice enough via text, and the price was right I said F it.

Turns out she's much better in person. Good skills w great ass, and friendly disposition always makes for a successful date. Also DT Approved!

FYI, for those inquiring about digits for other girls I've met so far, those digits are not mine to give out. Now this one on the other hand is my find.That's Shae! LOL! She used to be around the Holden area. Banging little body! My boy and I gang banged her a few month's ago at the days inn in that hood. She a freak!

Very cool chick!

C5.

Chris5
09-09-17, 18:10
She's over here now riding out IRMA (and lil DT) and trust me, she has more than made up for it!Has a heavenly body brother! You're all up in that ass! LOL! Literally!

C5.

TurdMuffin
09-09-17, 20:08
DM hails from south Florida, here in Orlando hiding out from the hurricane. His work on the south Florida threads is legendary! He gets more pussy than C5!

Enjoy Orlando brother! I love the pic with Skyee mouth full of cum! She's a sweetheart.

C5.You'll have to travel to Pampano or miami for DT's selection as LW / WPB is not his area. Though some of his UTRs run away to LW area sometimes. Guess Nov / Dec is my turn to come take runs. Can't wait. Stay safe; must be a cluster fest up there right now with locals x tourists. Little Charile x Snow are my hit list. Snow for that pawg ass of hers and well Charlie for complete devouring. Or something equivalent would fly I'm not that picky esp if I'm doing all the work.

Chris5
09-09-17, 20:37
You'll have to travel to Pampano or miami for DT's selection as LW / WPB is not his area. Though some of his UTRs run away to LW area sometimes. Guess Nov / Dec is my turn to come take runs. Can't wait. Stay safe; must be a cluster fest up there right now with locals x tourists. Little Charile x Snow are my hit list. Snow for that pawg ass of hers and well Charlie for complete devouring. Or something equivalent would fly I'm not that picky esp if I'm doing all the work.You were supposed to come visit me here LAST Christmas! Lmao! Don't be a slacker my friend. Get you're ass up here to Orlando so I can hook you up with a brand new 18 year old spinner who looks just like Brittany Spears! She a little high class but I smooth her over with my charming good looks.

C5.

BrandonS
09-10-17, 00:40
DT you got to slide the links for these videos 😭

FYI, for those inquiring about digits for other girls I've met so far, those digits are not mine to give out; ask the original sources. Now this one on the other hand is my find..

DtMaestro
09-10-17, 10:14
You were supposed to come visit me here LAST Christmas! Lmao! Don't be a slacker my friend. Get you're ass up here to Orlando so I can hook you up with a brand new 18 year old spinner who looks just like Brittany Spears! She a little high class but I smooth her over with my charming good looks.

C5.I'll make sure to get him up here. I'll come up for a week.
No videos uploaded, not sure which ones or when I'll upload but I did get some epics filmed.
Attention Orlando board, can anyone help me with digits to a Top Notch Flute Player? Granted I have high standards, but I haven't been "Blown" away in that respect, pun intended.

Thanks,

DT.

PrimeVector
09-10-17, 11:07
I'll make sure to get him up here. I'll come up for a week.
No videos uploaded, not sure which ones or when I'll upload but I did get some epics filmed.
Attention Orlando board, can anyone help me with digits to a Top Notch Flute Player? Granted I have high standards, but I haven't been "Blown" away in that respect, pun intended.

Thanks,

DT.Check your messages.

ArtInOrlando
09-10-17, 12:21
Just a reminder guys, after the storm moves out tomorrow should be the best time to hit the Trail. Providers should be in abundance as they been indoors for a couple of days. Bargains can be had.

TeenLover
09-10-17, 12:46
Just a reminder guys, after the storm moves out tomorrow should be the best time to hit the Trail. Providers should be in abundance as they been indoors for a couple of days. Bargains can be had.I'm getting texts from every girl I have ever given the number to this morning. Like I'm going out in this.

DeanSD
09-10-17, 14:26
I'm getting texts from every girl I have ever given the number to this morning. Like I'm going out in this.I will.

Give them my user name.

DtMaestro
09-10-17, 16:07
Still looking for that Deepthroat, sloppy, submissive, no-rushed head I crave. Went to try out a girl which Bunny suggested, Desiree. Good head, maybe exceptional to the laymen. Goes without saying, I'm still seeking that dt queen. Nice girl, I wound repeat in a pinch, no complaints here.

While on my mission to meet up with Desiree, Kaylee took off. Apparently one of you guys was able to reach her on one of the two phones she had. She was great to me, great time had. I'm not even upset about the $16 loose chance she took. That's the only cash she ever got from me in the close to 2 days she was with me. I actually owe her more. I don't blame her, she cleaned up the room and didn't take anything else. I would still highly recommend her!

FunAllday2012
09-10-17, 18:30

FYI, for those inquiring about digits for other girls I've met so far, those digits are not mine to give out; ask the original sources. Now this one on the other hand is my find.Love the pics. I'm ready to get back to trail. She seems like a winner. Definitely will have my eyes out for her. I'm also looking for strawberry.

Chris5
09-10-17, 18:55

Thanks,

DT.DT definitely come back soon and bring my friend TurdMuffin with you!

C5.

TurdMuffin
09-10-17, 21:18
Well sometime in Nov. A old consulting bud is coming with his fam to orlando.

And then if DT says back up to orlando for Christmas then fuk it mite as well I never turn down and opp for good 1 x1 formation for a good man to cover yer 6 and ya in turn cover his.

Hi man I will be sure to tip her a whole. I mean a whole brand new 10 dolla bill. Thats a lot of tip from a cheapass like me.

Does she look like Taoni from tampa SW section? She is like medusa of making men nut quicker than quick with those eyes of her. And me want to test like the 300 Spartans; LOL for full 300 nano-seconds.

Good times see ya'll gents soon.

You were supposed to come visit me here LAST Christmas! Lmao! Don't be a slacker my friend. Get you're ass up here to Orlando so I can hook you up with a brand new 18 year old spinner who looks just like Brittany Spears! She a little high class but I smooth her over with my charming good looks.

C5.

Thanks,

DT.

DtMaestro
09-12-17, 01:30
After an extensive search, I Finally met Nikki and the much coveted 407 deepthroat I had been craving. Everyone who recommended her was right on, she lived up to the hype and expectations; great personality, with skills to match. After our first session, I had her friend Tiffany come over, what ensued is probably the most memorable experience since my last threesome over a month ago. The duo really put it on me, all of my favorite dirty deeds were on the menu with the exception of Greek. Can't remember the last time I had my salad tossed, I was due. Session highlights included 2 firsts, a side by side lie back dt facefuck and alternating double doggie position with random ptm love.

A memorable time had thanks to two exceptional young ladies. Round 2 scheduled for tomorrow!

PoonHound1969
09-12-17, 16:57
Very nice! Please feel free to share some vids!

After an extensive search, I Finally met Nikki and the much coveted 407 deepthroat I had been craving. Everyone who recommended her was right on, she lived up to the hype and expectations; great personality, with skills to match. After our first session, I had her friend Tiffany come over, what ensued is probably the most memorable experience since my last threesome over a month ago. The duo really put it on me, all of my favorite dirty deeds were on the menu with the exception of Greek. Can't remember the last time I had my salad tossed, I was due. Session highlights included 2 firsts, a side by side lie back dt facefuck and alternating double doggie position with random ptm love.

A memorable time had thanks to two exceptional young ladies. Round 2 scheduled for tomorrow!

Charlie
09-12-17, 18:34

The Duke.She used to be hot, skinny with a nice ass.

LuvLargeCheeks
09-12-17, 20:59
Saw kevon for 20 bbj was solid on Saturday. But just want to share my experience with yall so yall don't fuck up like I did.

So this chick Shelia is cuban / Russian, 24 and I picked up on Rio grande by nashville. I pulled out 320 from bank account a couple days before hurricane irma. So when I picked her up I pulled out a 20 from my wallet put it near the stick shift and put my wallet in my middle compartment between driver's and passenger's seats. She was saying all these stupid things like "slap my ass. " What she did while I was slapping her ass smh was she secretly opened the middle compartment and took all the rest of the cash (she saw me put wallet in compartment). Then she said "I don't want your stuff" just take back the 20 and then she left. I check my wallet again today and realize I only have 20 in there. Never even thought about it smh.

So bottomline is I'm out 300. So the shit I learned today: don't be mongering on obt with alot of cash on you past what you are willing to spend and put your wallet awayyy like in the trunk. This honestly was my fault and got sloppy with my mongering techniques and too trusting.

WeSobt1
09-12-17, 21:19
# st where ***** black this morning. Lots of LEO everywhere but also lots of fish. Fishing this morning esas an adventure.

Member #5533
09-12-17, 22:23
Back together again for the umpteenth time. Both of us in our never ending battle of wills finally succumbed and said fuck it. We just miss each other. Because whatever else it might be, it's definitely not boring. I've often said if you get Gigi at her best it's an incredible experience. Problem was she often wasn't at her best. She's been away resting and toned it down. Now is very alert and healthy looking although she still has some issues. What was pent up sexually between us was released over the last two days. She sucked and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Courtesy of a nice guy who put her up in a room for the hurricane. She told me a story about how in two weeks she was going to take a train to another city and start all over. No drugs. I told her I didn't believe her. She got mad and it was going to be the start of our new fight until I just said I believed her and then she was happy again and I banged her more. She has a phone now and expects to stay in a room. New digits. Pm me. She is at her best and quite an experience. More importantly, I need a break. She wore me out.

StayUp333
09-13-17, 00:32
Saw kevon for 20 bbj was solid on Saturday. But just want to share my experience with yall so yall don't fuck up like I did.

So this chick Shelia is cuban / Russian, 24 and I picked up on Rio grande by nashville. I pulled out 320 from bank account a couple days before hurricane irma. So when I picked her up I pulled out a 20 from my wallet put it near the stick shift and put my wallet in my middle compartment between driver's and passenger's seats. She was saying all these stupid things like "slap my ass. " What she did while I was slapping her ass smh was she secretly opened the middle compartment and took all the rest of the cash (she saw me put wallet in compartment). Then she said "I don't want your stuff" just take back the 20 and then she left. I check my wallet again today and realize I only have 20 in there. Never even thought about it smh.

So bottomline is I'm out 300. So the shit I learned today: don't be mongering on obt with alot of cash on you past what you are willing to spend and put your wallet awayyy like in the trunk. This honestly was my fault and got sloppy with my mongering techniques and too trusting.TO ALL Of yOU PLAN SIMPLE don't PAY UP FRONT. Never take your dates with you atm.

DtMaestro
09-13-17, 01:02
It was a long day of work with a lunch break half hour BJ from Nikki the librarian which turned out to be an epic video. Signed off and went to visit a former Broward legend now 407 resident, Amy Bear. I couldn't leave Orlando without seeing one of the girls that got away. Let's just say, as is my M.O. When I meet a true rock star I wind up seeing them on the very next day, I pre-booked for a follow up tomorrow.

Heading back to the room I saw a few potential nightcap hopefuls, didn't pull the trigger until I spotted an unassuming yet humble friendly face. I was blown away by her attitude and pleasing disposition. Although I didn't push the envelope, I never do on first dates, I did get the sense that she doesn't use the word NO very often. As it turns out she's a local favorite, Heritage Nicole. No digits, but I did give her my number in hopes she'll contact me tomorrow.

The highlight was the light facefucking and no gag reflex whatsoever, can't wait to bring her back to my room and respectfully test her throat's boundaries. Of course that's a long shot, call backs are few and far between.

Chris5
09-13-17, 07:11
It was a long day of work with a lunch break half hour BJ from Nikki the librarian which turned out to be an epic video. Signed off and went to visit a former Broward legend now 407 resident, Amy Bear. I couldn't leave Orlando without seeing one of the girls that got away. Let's just say, as is my M.O. When I meet a true rock star I wind up seeing them on the very next day, I pre-booked for a follow up tomorrow.

Heading back to the room I saw a few potential nightcap hopefuls, didn't pull the trigger until I spotted an unassuming yet humble friendly face. I was blown away by her attitude and pleasing disposition. Although I didn't push the envelope, I never do on first dates, I did get the sense that she doesn't use the word NO very often. As it turns out she's a local favorite, Heritage Nicole. No digits, but I did give her my number in hopes she'll contact me tomorrow.

The highlight was the light facefucking and no gag reflex whatsoever, can't wait to bring her back to my room and respectfully test her throat's boundaries. Of course that's a long shot, call backs are few and far between.Amy Bear is Legendary. Originally from south Florida.

C5.

TrailHunter
09-13-17, 08:56

The highlight was the light facefucking and no gag reflex whatsoever, can't wait to bring her back to my room and respectfully test her throat's boundaries. Of course that's a long shot, call backs are few and far between.Good Pussy.

TH.

IronLeg2
09-13-17, 11:04
Was headed to work. When I seen this sexy WSW chick walking. Looki. G like she needed a ride. I stopped her and asked you need a ride and she was ready with a yes. We chatted for a few, she said she has a place near by. So we pull up go to her room and this is where it gets great. I opened the door and what do I see. A extra chick laying down. What is a man to do. Lucky for me I had some tine. She goes by the name Cassidy. Started with a great BBJ. Ro get things started. Then covered up for the ride. I'm telling you all she has a true hat snatcher on her. When I pulled out I had no cover on. Completely shaved and nice. Small frame nice tits and a bubble ass. No candy marks. But does burn candy. Bad ass chick to add to my early morning start. 40 sunflower seeds did the trick. I have her number and will share. She needs help to get back home. So enjoy while I can. She won't be here long. Pics are coming soon as my phone charges.

Stay turned. Pics are coming.

TrailHunter
09-13-17, 13:25
Back together again for the umpteenth time. Both of us in our never ending battle of wills finally succumbed and said fuck it. We just miss each other. Because whatever else it might be, it's definitely not boring. I've often said if you get Gigi at her best it's an incredible experience. Problem was she often wasn't at her best. She's been away resting and toned it down. Now is very alert and healthy looking although she still has some issues. What was pent up sexually between us was released over the last two days. She sucked and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Courtesy of a nice guy who put her up in a room for the hurricane. She told me a story about how in two weeks she was going to take a train to another city and start all over. No drugs. I told her I didn't believe her. She got mad and it was going to be the start of our new fight until I just said I believed her and then she was happy again and I banged her more. She has a phone now and expects to stay in a room. New digits. Pm me. She is at her best and quite an experience. More importantly, I need a break. She wore me out.Damn SG, you and the sexy Russian do more fightin and fuckin than most married couples. Damn. LOL.

TH.

PompanoGuy
09-13-17, 17:04

So bottomline is I'm out 300. So the shit I learned today: don't be mongering on obt with alot of cash on you past what you are willing to spend and put your wallet awayyy like in the trunk. This honestly was my fault and got sloppy with my mongering techniques and too trusting.Never Ever Ever pick up this girl. She pronounces her name Shayla. Her primary job is a thief and her secondary job is an ugly half assed shitty hooker with a pot belly. The minute she sits down, her hands are wandering and she'll try to take anything that's not nailed down. She showed me the results from when someone shot her in the mouth and I'm quite certain it's because he caught her doing what she does best which is stealing things. With her brazen approach, I can only assume that one day in the near future she will try it with the wrong guy and end up in some serious pain. I'm not calling for this, but if there is one girl on the trail that deserves it, it's her.

Hopefully, a lack of action will run her out of this town.

IronLeg2
09-13-17, 22:06
Inbox is now clean.

PrimeVector
09-13-17, 22:17

A memorable time had thanks to two exceptional young ladies. Round 2 scheduled for tomorrow!Glad you found Niki to your liking. As I said, damn good head game. WTG scoring a 2-fer!

DtMaestro
09-14-17, 00:09
She got dropped off at my hotel for a round two in the friendly and comfortable confines of my room. No time to spare as C5 was on his way over to finally do the in person meet and greet. We got down to business, and as you all know she's a terrific brain surgeon. 15 minutes in and someone's knocking on the door. Thanks a lot C5 for interrupting the session. No worries big fella, I was ready to erupt anyways, snoop doggie style CP finish.

Nicole was a great sport, I opened the door and she gave him a big naked hug. Got to love that girl!

DtMaestro
09-14-17, 00:28
Better late than never, but I finally found it. As soon as I got done with Nicole, I drove out to grab a bite to eat. Ran into Tenille on the way and I'm glad I did. She provided the rough deepthroat facefucking I can't do without. She let me abuse the farthest reaches (at least 3 inches deep) of her throat canal. Not that ot matters, but it is a plus, she swallowed every drop. I doubt she tasted any, the load was released at the back of throat and down the hatch!

I has suck a good time, I'm about to give her a ring and bring her back to the room for a follow-up.

Zeekbeater2
09-14-17, 00:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LordNikon
09-14-17, 02:05
TO ALL Of yOU PLAN SIMPLE don't PAY UP FRONT. Never take your dates with you atm.Yeah I saw her tonight she tried to be funny I have pornographic memory where all my stuff was. I told the * ill fucking feed her ass to the gators if she kept fucking around. I told her to GTFO my car when I went to the ATM. Made her ass finish the job and payed her after the fact. Can't trust these holes man. Always keep cash out of sight and in your person. Take control otherwise they will take everything from you.

JohnnyPumper
09-14-17, 02:13
Caught up with Lily over by the Lancaster Gas. Energetic and bubbly. Parked by some nearby apartments and started a BBBJ. All mouth with good rhythm made me nut in about 5 minutes. She swallowed a big load and said thank you. Smooth business. Where in the world is Kevon? I keep looking for her and can't find her. Searched Holden through 18th and haven't spotted her yet.

TittyManCam
09-14-17, 05:51
Caught up with Lily over by the Lancaster Gas. Energetic and bubbly. Parked by some nearby apartments and started a BBBJ. All mouth with good rhythm made me nut in about 5 minutes. She swallowed a big load and said thank you. Smooth business. Where in the world is Kevon? I keep looking for her and can't find her. Searched Holden through 18th and haven't spotted her yet.You're in the right area. I see her all the time with that sexy walk of hers on the way to work anywhere from Holden to the checkers near I4. This is usually around 7:30 am.

TMC.

DtMaestro
09-14-17, 10:42
Thanks again to C5 for the Intro, met up with Michelle early this morning before work. Cute Latin girl, seems honest as I handed two bills by mistake. I noticed and pulled one back, but she didn't try to hide it.

About the service, very good suction and attention to my favorite areas. I didn't push her much cause I needed to get back to work. I will give her credit, she made me cum without a full hard-on. That's not an easy feat!

I would recommend! DT Approved!

TittyManCam
09-14-17, 11:02
Better late than never, but I finally found it. As soon as I got done with Nicole, I drove out to grab a bite to eat. Ran into Tenille on the way and I'm glad I did. She provided the rough deepthroat facefucking I can't do without. She let me abuse the farthest reaches (at least 3 inches deep) of her throat canal. Not that ot matters, but it is a plus, she swallowed every drop. I doubt she tasted any, the load was released at the back of throat and down the hatch!

I has suck a good time, I'm about to give her a ring and bring her back to the room for a follow-up.I second that on her. The only chic in this hobby that could DT me and yeah she swallowed every drop. I see you killing it out here in Otown. So far who would you say has been your best experience?

TMC.

JohnnyPumper
09-14-17, 11:22
Thanks TittyManCam. It's funny that when I can't indulge I use to see her in the old quadrant all the time. When I'm horny as fuck and available, I never see her. Lmaoooo.

TrailHunter
09-14-17, 12:31

I has suck a good time, I'm about to give her a ring and bring her back to the room for a follow-up.Fantastic fuck!

TH.

Member #5533
09-14-17, 12:34
Damn SG, you and the sexy Russian do more fightin and fuckin than most married couples. Damn. LOL.

TH.Which of course goes unsaid because married guys never see it.

TrailGuy
09-14-17, 19:04
4 weeks removed from a double bypass, I thought I'd give it a whirl. Called up Barbie since she might be the closest. She was 5 minutes away. When she entered the room she got naked and up on the chair for a spanking that she's loaned for. After that was cuddle and BJ time. To my surprise I got rock hard. Took all of 5 minutes and TG was busting his first nut in over a month.

Was very satisfied.

DtMaestro
09-14-17, 20:17
Got an SOS call from Nikki the Librarian for me to come to the rescue. I asked if she had a worthy friend nearby, and she pulled Sarah. Cute shy-ish girl and all around very nice to deal with. After Sarah and I showered (separately), I couldn't wait and got the party started with Sarah paying homage to the little guy as we waited for Nikki to join in after her shower.

As always with Nikki, a great time was had.

I'm going to miss the trail!

DtMaestro
09-14-17, 20:25
I second that on her. The only chic in this hobby that could DT me and yeah she swallowed every drop. I see you killing it out here in Otown. So far who would you say has been your best experience?

TMC.Nikki has been a real pleasure, but Tenille let me have my way with the vicious FF'ing. I've been told I missed out on a few gems, but I only had a couple of days to test the waters. The most memorable experience was finally meeting up with Amy Bear.

The night still young, on my way to try something new. (to me)

DtMaestro
09-14-17, 21:37
The night still young, on my way to try something new. (to me)False alarm or just waste of time. Drove to Kaley st to pick up Alyssa at an obvious trap house. Erratic texts once I was close and kept asking me to wait outside. I left and came back twice. The d boys (actually an old man) approached and asked if I got high then told me she wasn't coming with me. I guess they thought I was a cop. IDK, Her phone went dead, and I went on my merry way. Cute but too shady for Me. I cut my losses and move on.

TeenLover
09-14-17, 22:08
False alarm or just waste of time. Drove to Kaley st to pick up Alyssa at an obvious trap house. Erratic texts once I was close and kept asking me to wait outside. I left and came back twice. The d boys (actually an old man) approached and asked if I got high then told me she wasn't coming with me. I guess they thought I was a cop. IDK, Her phone went dead, and I went on my merry way. Cute but too shady for Me. I cut my losses and move on.I've been texting her for 2 days, nothing. I'm going to consider myself lucky.

Leo215
09-15-17, 00:59
I would love to set up a date with Kaylee, anyone mind sharing her contact info with me. Thanks.

DtMaestro
09-15-17, 04:08
Especially C5 for the numerous contacts, advice, and camaraderie. Hope you're having a great time on your trip, don't forget to include me on the next monger voyage. Also thanks to SecondGround, and Philthy Rich whom I already knew before making the trek up here. The trail was a blast, can't wait to come back to partake and experience Monger Bliss Paradise Trail style.

*Last conquest just left my room, she's a BP girl who goes by Savannah and works out of the same hotel. I've been trying to get her up here for days, and the opportunity finally presented itself. As the saying goes, "you get what you pay for", I should have called up a repeat offender instead. All smiles until the act begins, then the rush and up selling began. At one point she was about to leave, I calmed her down enough to stay and get my fill. I should have let her go and saved my mulah. Also, the hygiene down below carried a foul aroma, something I hadn't encountered all week. As evidenced by the pic, it's never a good sign when you're 3 inches deep and she's texting the next guy. Oh well, you win some you lose some and I really can't complain. At least I was able to take a short video, check my ph.

Until next we meat, hasta la vista Orlando.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/seductive-savannah-slippery-when-wet-available-now/25032073

Voltron
09-15-17, 07:18
I've been texting her for 2 days, nothing. I'm going to consider myself lucky.Been texting her a few times a day since Tuesday with no response.

Nine Willie
09-15-17, 11:14
Last night ran into a nice looking chic wearing glasses and carrying a large handbag on 192 in Kissimmee. Took a chance and asked if she needed a ride. She hopped in and confirmed she was not LE. No panties and bald kitty. Secured a car date with BBBJ and FS for. 4 in the area. Will probably call for a more comfortable date in a motel since she cannot host because of roommate. She's a smoker but did not seem to be on candy. Stopped her by Golden Arches for a drink and then a ride home.

Hobbiest12
09-15-17, 14:25
Was out hunting yesterday, dead, dead, dead! Came out today, after an hour between I4 and consulate I gave up. Then walking near WE BE toys I see a WSW, 5'5, 110,big tits, nice round ass, blond hair in ponytail tail. . PERFECT! Got to spot, BBBJCIM. No drama. Nice girl. Will repeat. Needed 40 Mario's,took 20. No digits.

ApeMate
09-15-17, 18:04
Was out hunting yesterday, dead, dead, dead! Came out today, after an hour between I4 and consulate I gave up. Then walking near WE BE toys I see a WSW, 5'5, 110,big tits, nice round ass, blond hair in ponytail tail. . PERFECT! Got to spot, BBBJCIM. No drama. Nice girl. Will repeat. Needed 40 Mario's,took 20. No digits.I did not have such a high opinion. She was extremely paranoid and kept looking up and around, alternated between hands and mouth, and worst of all gave the "are you close yet?' line. I will not repeat with her.

Rico407
09-15-17, 18:54
I did not have such a high opinion. She was extremely paranoid and kept looking up and around, alternated between hands and mouth, and worst of all gave the "are you close yet?' line. I will not repeat with her.I had the same experience with her too ApeMate all paranoia and rushing head kept getting off the mission to I look around no roaming overall deed was done but it's just not for me. As always YMMV and it's just a dream anyways.

Rico.

StayUp333
09-15-17, 19:28
Have not seen her latley, any body?

MackMaine
09-15-17, 20:11
Have not seen her latley, any body?Saw her last night walking in shorts in a white shirt by 41st st. Turned to make the scoop and she crossed the road and looked trying to see if it was my car or not but there was 2 LEO who pulled someone over in that little apartment complex on 43rd st. So looped around Nashville but she walks into the apartments and the police start questioning her. But she disappeared after that I circled around another 20 mins looking then hit up my utr and called it a night. But she's usually around the racetrack up to holden area.

Nightowl21
09-15-17, 22:48
Have not seen her latley, any body?Friday night at 10:30 pm, she is at the 7-11 at 39th St. She is staying at New Start. Good Luck.

TrailGuy
09-16-17, 00:00
Between 10 pm and midnight was just dead from Lancaster to Consulate. Did see Brandy at Consulate. That's it.

Thank goodness I have numbers to call. Got hold of Tiffany. Picked her up and came back to my room. Lots of BBBJ and hair pulling. Was able to bust a small load down her throat.

Tiffany is a sure joy everytime. Never an issue with her.

Too40
09-16-17, 06:35
Have not seen her latley, any body?She was out by dollar store around 40th yesterday. Made the scoop did her thing bbbjff had a great time.

TrailHunter
09-16-17, 10:26
Last night Chantel. Suck, fuck, bust.

TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.

Grain 56
09-16-17, 13:02
Was getting out of my car to use the restroom at McD at 39th yesterday when Skinny Bree (mentioned on here with a pic of her sleeping pic in the forum) walked up to my car and asked if I would give her a ride. I told her maybe, I would see after I came out. She was waiting by the car when I came out. She hopped in, I asked her where she needed to go. She said up the street. I told her, I didn't have time to waste. She said, how about a blow job? I said, OK, that sounds good. She showed me she wasn't a cop by pulling her shirt open to show her tiny A cups. She is skin and bones with a nice shaved pussy with lots of drapes hanging. Maybe 100 lbs -105 lbs tops.

We went to a safe parking spot where she asked for .3 in advance or .6 for FS. I told her no .2 for head and if we do FS, I would do .3. Plus I said I would only pay after. And if she swallowed. She said I'll try, but usually struggles to catch she said. I knew this was the Bree mentioned in the forum as this is what others have reported on her. She doesn't like to catch. I showed her the .2 and unzipped. She went right to work. She has a unique to me technic, she uses only the back of her mouth and her throat while keeping her lips open. Makes a nice humming noise as she works. Felt really good and she kept working without a complaint. I told her to get up in the seat so I could rub her meaty crotch. She did so but didn't like FIV too much and kept squirming when her clit was rubbed. She is either very sensitive there or just doesn't want to be rubbed.

After several minutes of her working, I let loose with a fairly huge load while she was all the way down on me deep. As she got the first blast, she gagged and pulled off while grabbing me as I continued to cum. It made a huge mess all over her hand and on my boxers. Luckily I had wipes with me to clean up. She definitely does NOT like to catch! I would say her overall job was decent. I prefer a good catch and swallow. But she was pretty cool overall and still gave her the .2.

Would I repeat? Maybe to try FS. YMMV. She is definitely heavy into candy but was totally coherent during my dream.

Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

Grain 56.

SlimShady96
09-17-17, 09:57
Heads up, I saw him out Friday night between BK and frosty, he is driving a dark blue 4 door VW, pretty sure it's a Jetta. His game is to follow you after your drop-off and give you a bogus card that says he is with an investigative TV report and you will be on TV or you can give him a couple Franks and he will not put you on TV, all compete BS, he seriously needs to have his ass kicked, SS96 out.

TrailHunter
09-17-17, 10:39
Between 10 pm and midnight was just dead from Lancaster to Consulate. Did see Brandy at Consulate. That's it.

Thank goodness I have numbers to call. Got hold of Tiffany. Picked her up and came back to my room. Lots of BBBJ and hair pulling. Was able to bust a small load down her throat.

Tiffany is a sure joy everytime. Never an issue with her.Love being in her warm and wet pussy. Enjoy hooking up with Tiffany because she's a good woman and fun time. And current top 5 fuck.

TH.

TrailHunter
09-17-17, 13:41
Heads up, I saw him out Friday night between BK and frosty, he is driving a dark blue 4 door VW, pretty sure it's a Jetta. His game is to follow you after your drop-off and give you a bogus card that says he is with an investigative TV report and you will be on TV or you can give him a couple Franks and he will not put you on TV, all compete BS, he seriously needs to have his ass kicked, SS96 out.http://www.trbimg.com/img-57a33e04/turbine/milstead-william-dennis-photo-jpg-20160803/450/253x450

TH.

OtownCruiser
09-17-17, 16:21
Heads up, I saw him out Friday night between BK and frosty, he is driving a dark blue 4 door VW, pretty sure it's a Jetta. His game is to follow you after your drop-off and give you a bogus card that says he is with an investigative TV report and you will be on TV or you can give him a couple Franks and he will not put you on TV, all compete BS, he seriously needs to have his ass kicked, SS96 out.That's fucked up.

Does he look like the same guy that was doing it with a Caddy a while back?

SlimShady96
09-17-17, 20:02
That's fucked up.

Does he look like the same guy that was doing it with a Caddy a while back?Pretty sure it's the same guy, changes cars every so often, TL has a link below, same guy.

TheDuke29
09-17-17, 22:18
Heads up, I saw him out Friday night between BK and frosty, he is driving a dark blue 4 door VW, pretty sure it's a Jetta. His game is to follow you after your drop-off and give you a bogus card that says he is with an investigative TV report and you will be on TV or you can give him a couple Franks and he will not put you on TV, all compete BS, he seriously needs to have his ass kicked, SS96 out.Hey who is the guy that sits in the golf cart next to the old HH Greg by the Best Buy parking lot? I missed a couple of pickups because I am not sure what he is doing, if he is another one like this guy.

Stay Safe.

The Duke.

Da Bear Jew
09-18-17, 00:48
The trail has been slow the past two nights. Only saw some rough sistas on the northern section and brandy by sonoco. She sucks dick at sucking dick and is a ***** so that was a no go. Texted snowflake who.

Immediately responded. She came out bare assed with nothing but a t shirt on barely covering her coochie. I love this little crazy chick. She smoked a rock faster than a carton of cigs in a trailer park, then we humped like bunnies. She had already lubed up with lotion and smelled good just for me. She isn't known for getting into it, but she can take a dick like a champ and never complains. Nice and tight too. I always have to finish with head because she is so good at it and that seems to be what she likes. She always hums an evil little laugh when you bust a load in her mouth as she gets every single drop then spits it out and yells "I win!

NightAudit
09-18-17, 02:28
Hey who is the guy that sits in the golf cart next to the old HH Greg by the Best Buy parking lot? I missed a couple of pickups because I am not sure what he is doing, if he is another one like this guy.

Stay Safe.

The Duke.I always move on when I see this joker. Not sure what his deal is but creepy is the word I would use to describe.

OrlandoOD
09-18-17, 06:16
Picked her up just before BB. First experience with her so I opted for head game and got to be thoroughly surprised at some great head game. 20 min BBBJ with some great facefucking and DT. Busted deep in her throats with swallow. Agreed on. 25 coins for the dream and was on her way. Great technique, didn't break contact once until drained.

OkOkWheel
09-18-17, 15:03
Not much out. My luck hasn't been that great on OBT my last several times. Seems bare today minus two or three I wouldn't touch. .

Rico407
09-18-17, 17:59
You're in the right area. I see her all the time with that sexy walk of hers on the way to work anywhere from Holden to the checkers near I4. This is usually around 7:30 am.

TMC.Last time I picked her up she told me she would be between Holden and Oakridge I scooped her at the Wawa by Lancaster. Good gawd does this girl have some skills. Wish she could keep a phone.

Rico407
09-18-17, 18:41

Very cute girl, with a tight little figure, ideal for what I had in mind. It was not to be, she said she was on the rag. I had to settle for her head game. I enjoyed her pleasant demeanor and no-rush service. The head was decent enough, no complaints from me although not on par with my high standards. She didn't allow for action pics, oh well.I've been trying to pick her up for the longest never can find her tho.

ArtInOrlando
09-18-17, 21:04
Had to run a couple of errands in Orlando this afternoon and on the top of my list was to find a nice tight cooter to play with. I gave Tiffany a ring and she picks up quickly as if she was waiting for my call. I knew this was going to be a good time so off to the Sands we go. The door lock goes on and the clothes fall off. As we hit the bed she has my little buddy in her mouth working that magic she does so well. When I am at full attention I tell her it's time to saddle up. She jumps on and it's off to the rodeo time. She takes off at full gallop for what seemed like a 5 mile trot until sweat is dripping off of her like no tomorrow. I tell her it's my turn and mount up doggy style. I start pounding away from the back side and almost get to the point of eruption when I pull up lame in my leg and had to dismount due to the cramp. After a good laugh she tells me to just lay back and it BJ time again. She works her magic once again on my wand to completion. Not much clean up needed because she laps up every drop. We barely had time for a quick rinse in the shower before our room time expired. She's a lot of fun and really enjoy her service and her company. Can't go wrong getting together with her. Will definitely continue to see her.

Enzo1983
09-18-17, 21:06
Finally got a hold of Kaylee after a couple weeks of trying. As always, amazing bbbjcimws. She seemed a little high on sometime but still delivered a top grade BJ.

Joda01
09-18-17, 21:14
Seen this girl walking by old quadrant.

Has anyone dreamed with her before. Sorry about pic. , its the best I could do.

JustLock
09-18-17, 21:24
Just thought I'd drop a note. First time posting so kinda new. Just thought I'd say hey.

Nightowl21
09-19-17, 03:22

Has anyone dreamed with her before. Sorry about pic. , its the best I could do.Kind of looks like Alexis / Sara. She has been reviewed several times if you do a search. I think I even remember C5 posting a pic of her. I saw her get picked up at the Sunoco Friday night.

StreetWizard
09-19-17, 06:11
Picked up a husky blond the other day. Not real fat, just a little heavy. For the life of me I can't remember her name. Anyway, she wasn't real tall and has a good head game. Felt her teeth a little but she self-corrected. Says she only comes out to get money for gas to go to school. Yeah right.

Anyways, been hunting on the trail, west side, north side, and used to be Sanford for years. I have never seen an asian provider. Never. Any of you out there know where to find one?

TeenLover
09-19-17, 08:09
Picked up a husky blond the other day. Not real fat, just a little heavy. For the life of me I can't remember her name. Anyway, she wasn't real tall and has a good head game. Felt her teeth a little but she self-corrected. Says she only comes out to get money for gas to go to school. Yeah right.

Anyways, been hunting on the trail, west side, north side, and used to be Sanford for years. I have never seen an asian provider. Never. Any of you out there know where to find one?San Francisco.

JaxHunter2017
09-19-17, 11:34
Anyone got digits on Tenille or Skyee? Going to make a run to Orlando this week.

EMale7676
09-19-17, 11:45
I always move on when I see this joker. Not sure what his deal is but creepy is the word I would use to describe.Dude is a serious nutcase. Early this year He approached me once while I stopped at a light in the middle of obt. Run up and Left a notice on my window of investigative news reporter. I knew who is was immediately from the other posts at the time. Anyways I called a couple days later after researching him and told him I was scared please don't tell my wife about having an affair story. Exactly what he was wanted to hear. Told him to stop by my Gf place to bribe him not to report the incident. He's like ooh ooh let me get a pen. When I told him my gf name and address he fucking blew up. He must lost his voice shortly after. I gave his ex wife name Sherry and her address! Hahaha.

He leads some missing kids foundation. Told him that if he pulled anything like this again, his daughter will be next on the side of the milk cartons. Actually didn't know he has one. But from his temper he certainly does. I thought that would be the end of him because never saw our heard from him but I guess not.

DirkDig1
09-19-17, 14:28
http://www.trbimg.com/img-57a33e04/turbine/milstead-william-dennis-photo-jpg-20160803/450/253x450

TH.OMG where did you get that pic? If he approached me I would laugh in his face and if he persisted I'd say I felt threatened and level him in self defense of course.

Electrian
09-19-17, 17:05
I was on the trail from 4 PM to 5 PM and it was pretty slow. There was a couple of skanks out but nothing I would touch.

PompanoGuy
09-19-17, 17:08
San Francisco.I think he meant an Asian "female" provider.

WishMaster
09-19-17, 17:18
Picked up Kaylee today and got awful service. She rushed and did not do what she promised. When I tried to get her to fulfill what she promised she threatened to call her boyfriend on me. She even stole change from my change bin in the car. I would recommend against picking her up.

IronLeg2
09-19-17, 18:01

Has anyone dreamed with her before. Sorry about pic. , its the best I could do.Pretty sure that's baby T. Over near taft area. She is newer to the seen. She is I believe 26-27 spinner type chick. She Likes to chill with her friend H eather. Cool straight chick never any issues out of her. Never! I got her number as well.

Clogan343
09-19-17, 18:31
I was on the trail from 4 PM to 5 PM and it was pretty slow. There was a couple of skanks out but nothing I would touch.I find myself in agreement. A whole lot of nothing, and Uncle LEO too.

WeSobt1
09-19-17, 20:23

Has anyone dreamed with her before. Sorry about pic. , its the best I could do.That sexy chick is susan aka alexis. Very nice score. I see her often and never lets me down.

WeSobt1
09-19-17, 20:26
Heads up, I saw him out Friday night between BK and frosty, he is driving a dark blue 4 door VW, pretty sure it's a Jetta. His game is to follow you after your drop-off and give you a bogus card that says he is with an investigative TV report and you will be on TV or you can give him a couple Franks and he will not put you on TV, all compete BS, he seriously needs to have his ass kicked, SS96 out.Thjat guy is funny. If I see he I make sure to laugh in his face. What a joker.

Brizmo
09-20-17, 03:22
Late report. My apologies. Rolled into town early Sunday morning, around 8:30 AM, to help family with repairs & cleanup from Irma. Decided to see if I can get some headache relief first and the Orlando board pointed me in the right direction to find the bottomless throat. Found lovely Kevon on the trail by 40th street. Made the scoop and as usual Skippy, received an excellent throat massage. Standard rates plus tip for the excellent service. Enjoyed it so much, scheduled a date for 9:00 PM that night.

Safe mongering.

Brizmo
09-20-17, 03:46
Showed up to pick Kevon up at 9:00 PM Sunday night. She was on time a dressed in a very sensual way. Got something to eat on our way to my temporary residence. Received some of the highest quality road head on the way there. Driving is such a pleasure when getting road head from Kevon. Within 60 seconds of arrival, clothes were off and we were playing "Hide the Sausage". Tight kitty. I had to use every trick in the book to delay the nut. Cowgirl. Then missionary. Finally lost nut control while in K-9. Could not have a second round because I needed to get her back to her place since she was starting to experience some "Candy Sickness". Will I repeat? Yes. But, I will need to make sure the prelims on her part are handled in advance of me picking her up.

I just wish she had a phone. Safe mongering.

BetterLearnIt
09-20-17, 10:55
Picked up Kaylee today and got awful service. She rushed and did not do what she promised. When I tried to get her to fulfill what she promised she threatened to call her boyfriend on me. She even stole change from my change bin in the car. I would recommend against picking her up.Maybe she was dope sick and in a hurry to score. At any rate I saw her this morning and had a super date, totally unhurried and at her room, not in the car. She pays 10 for the room and its totally worth. Your comment surprised me about her boyfriend cause he is an old, short, scrawny loser guy and weighs about 110 lbs. Don't see that as a credible threat. But I was told this morning she dumped him and now she considers Superman her BF although obviously she doesn't read the board. LOL.

Gatordun
09-20-17, 11:49
Whats up guys? I'm coming back to Orlando, I've been in Tampa for about the last roughly 10-15 years. So yes I still know where the trail is. I'm reading the forum and just trying to get resituated and trying to learn names and faces of the girls. You can check my post history and see I was very active in Tampa. I would appreciate any info in advance. I've seen C5 posts in Tampa, and Orlando has much better talent. Tia.

Gatordun.

SlimShady96
09-20-17, 12:53
Dude is a serious nutcase. Early this year He approached me once while I stopped at a light in the middle of obt. Run up and Left a notice on my window of investigative news reporter. I knew who is was immediately from the other posts at the time. Anyways I called a couple days later after researching him and told him I was scared please don't tell my wife about having an affair story. Exactly what he was wanted to hear. Told him to stop by my Gf place to bribe him not to report the incident. He's like ooh ooh let me get a pen. When I told him my gf name and address he fucking blew up. He must lost his voice shortly after. I gave his ex wife name Sherry and her address! Hahaha.

He leads some missing kids foundation. Told him that if he pulled anything like this again, his daughter will be next on the side of the milk cartons. Actually didn't know he has one. But from his temper he certainly does. I thought that would be the end of him because never saw our heard from him but I guess not.I had a similar experience with him, contacted him on my burner play phone knowing exactly who he is. When I got up the next morning and the coast was clear (warden gone to work) I got the burner out and it had about 10 text from him. I pulled up his mugshot, screenshot it, text it back to him saying that his parole officer was waiting for his call with an OPD #, never heard another word from him.

PopperOrland
09-20-17, 17:05
Hey guys I just drove by Wendy's and they are all there, I am late for a meeting and could not stop. If I could I had pick up Marian she was looking sexy on a summer dress.

Go get them.

Chris5
09-20-17, 17:13
Whats up guys? I'm coming back to Orlando, I've been in Tampa for about the last roughly 10-15 years. So yes I still know where the trail is. I'm reading the forum and just trying to get resituated and trying to learn names and faces of the girls. You can check my post history and see I was very active in Tampa. I would appreciate any info in advance. I've seen C5 posts in Tampa, and Orlando has much better talent. Tia.

Gatordun.Paradise Trail is always here for you brother. Look forward to your reports. Ria is my ATF there in Tampa.

C5.

Dungeroos
09-20-17, 18:13
The vigilante weirdo is sitting in the Toys are Us parking lot right now. He has a girl with him, not sure who she is.

OtownCruiser
09-20-17, 22:18
The vigilante weirdo is sitting in the Toys are Us parking lot right now. He has a girl with him, not sure who she is.WTF.

What does she look like?

ASpeedyBird
09-21-17, 07:54
Could anyone help me find Snowflake? I can't seem to find her anywhere. Some digits would be magnificent if possible and I'd definitely return the favor.

PompanoGuy
09-21-17, 12:56
The vigilante weirdo is sitting in the Toys are Us parking lot right now. He has a girl with him, not sure who she is.You should have pounded on the window and said you were an investigative news reporter.

NightAudit
09-21-17, 13:52
Could anyone help me find Snowflake? I can't seem to find her anywhere. Some digits would be magnificent if possible and I'd definitely return the favor.Saw here Tuesday mornin around 8 am by the doll stripclub. In face I have always seen her in that area pretty much every time I spot her.

MiloHibiscus
09-21-17, 18:48
Spotted this cute white girl near the McDonald's in the new quadrant. Very short clean white shirts and a cute red top. Got closer and saw it was Becca. Pulled over and scooped her up out the heat. Becca and I have dreamed before so she already knew what I wanted and how I like it. Becca told me that I'm discussed all over the South side of Orlando! LOL! Don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing these day. I have a Lot of fan's here in Orlando I guess.

Plowed this cute white girl in my car hard. Put my dick so far up her pussy that I was in her belly!! LOL!! Exploded a excellent nut.

My guy's whom C5 knows are welcome to her digit's if you want them. She's cool people boy's.What area? How many roses? Got any info?

Drake1132
09-21-17, 19:15
Had a dream last night with a WSW named Kelly. She gave decent Cfs service, didn't rush or anything and only cost me. 3 picked her up near the BK by Consoulate Dr. Says she's usually around there didn't have a number available right now but should have one soon. She was only average but ill probably repeat.

BrandonS
09-21-17, 21:55
Had another amazing headache relief with heritage nicole last night in the sams parking lot. She has a phone now! PM for digits.

BrandonS
09-21-17, 23:15
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59ba0fc9bba09

ChrisB642
09-22-17, 00:16
Just had a great time with my usual favorite girl at the Melody for an hour. If you looking for her she is currently walking across the street from 7 eleven with brand new White outfit and bags in her hand by 39th.

TrailGuy
09-22-17, 07:44
Had a dream last night with a WSW named Kelly. She gave decent Cfs service, didn't rush or anything and only cost me. 3 picked her up near the BK by Consoulate Dr. Says she's usually around there didn't have a number available right now but should have one soon. She was only average but ill probably repeat.Do repeat with this one. If you say she was average, you got her on an off night. I've just about have had more dates with her than any other SW. Hell!! I've even taken her home with me. For me to take a SW to my home, they have to be on top of their game.

AOTMike13
09-22-17, 10:08
Hello all, visiting Orlando for the first time, staying in a hotel right by seaworld. Monger from Miami, and would like to take a cruise sometime in the next day or two and see the talent you guys have here. Would anybody be willing to give me easy directions and best spots to look? I can return the favor for anyone coming to Miami sometime!

TrailGuy
09-22-17, 10:21
Is your inbox full? Trying to send you a PM. Call me. Not sure which number to call you. Important!!

Thanks.

Savage33
09-22-17, 11:27
Had a dream that I ran into Kevon a few nights ago. She was walking down a shopping plaza when I spotted her. Made a quick you turn and signaled her my way. She got in and she looked like she was high as a kite. Drove to a secluded spot nearby and proceeded to get a nice and deep BBBJ. She pays good attention to the boys and let's you push it all the way down her throat. I guess that's why they call her the bottomless throat. I finished up by giving her a nice load down her mouth. She held it in her mouth until she got out the car and spit it out. Can't go wrong with Kevon. Then I woke up from my dream. Waiting to see what the next one has in store.

Wayupinya
09-22-17, 12:53
Could anyone help me find Snowflake? I can't seem to find her anywhere. Some digits would be magnificent if possible and I'd definitely return the favor.Just saw her yesterday at Rose and OBT. Her usual hang out spot.

NightAudit
09-22-17, 13:54
Had a dream last night with a WSW named Kelly. She gave decent Cfs service, didn't rush or anything and only cost me. 3 picked her up near the BK by Consoulate Dr. Says she's usually around there didn't have a number available right now but should have one soon. She was only average but ill probably repeat.Brunette (said from that area). If same Kelly, she got dropped off intl drive last Sun early morning at wrong location. Very nice girl. Had number and was talking but now no responce so I figure phone gone. Since work I couldn't say much although hoped to get her to come back. Maybe spend time and relax in the pool.

GhostRiidah
09-22-17, 15:07
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59ba0fc9bba09Niice fliik bro' . "Salute".

TrailHunter
09-22-17, 16:18
Been messin with a 21 yr old AA. Smokin and looks 16 . Hasn't let me fuck her yet cause " my pussy is for my man " . Here's what she does to me. We get naked and she lays on me belly to belly. Then she puts a tit in my mouth and says " keep that tit in your mouth " ! And then she grinds on my cock but holds it cause she doesn't want me to fuck her pussy. And every so often sucks and jerks my dick " to keep it hard " . As she grinds on my cock she whispers in my ear ' you got a hard cock " . She does this over and over for about 30 to 45 min til she creams. And when she creams it looks like whipped cream dripping down both legs. Amazing! Then she sucks me off til I bust. She gets nasty and violent at the drop of a hat. And that's the way I like them! She loves being taken out to eat. And once when I told her I couldn't cause I had to meet a " friend " she blew up. She yelled " TH you mother fucker " ! " you're playing me " ! And shaking a fist in my face " I feel like swinging " ! LOL. Now last week she propositioned me. If I take her to the casino for a weekend, rent a room, and give her play money then I can have it all. As she put it " the whole 9 yards " . " 69 , pussy, fuck " . Whenever you want " . " The whole 9 yards " . Oh, and she told me her " man " is in a gang. What would you do? LOL.

TH.

Islander65
09-22-17, 16:18
If a monger was going to come to O town for a weekend of fun should he get a room on I drive or OBT? And what hotel is recommended for discrete access?

MxKid111
09-22-17, 17:52
Anyone seen Kylie / Chris lately?

Member #5533
09-22-17, 21:30
TH I'm honored you chose my pic to highlight the plus side to Liz. She was a good fuck CIP for 40, sometimes 30. I estimate I've done her 40 times in my dreams. I took with a grain of salt the constant warnings on this board she was a lier, cheat and thief. Until it just happened to me. I've been ripped me off for 200 roses. And now is lying to folks that she has made reparations and we are buddy-buddy. Not true. If she ever returns the 200 I will let the board know. Until then, my opinion is she is a liar, cheater and thief. Not to mention her face is hideous right now. LOL.Very soon we'll all see her smiling face and bubbly personality spicing up life around the infamous Paradise Trail. She's a very smart young woman and made things right with me. Big time. So I am relaying this to you as I said I would. Let me remind you of the situation back in April. She made a poor decision and thought she need not keep her word to me. What was she thinking? Who knows but this is a board by and for mongers. TrailHunter immediately jumped in and said he was boycotting her. I know this was a difficult sacrifice for TH as he had just proclaimed Liz "Best Fuck of the Year". We all know that included a whole bunch of contestants. LOL. And many others joined in the boycott. Trailguy said he'd spank her for me. It wasn't long before she was out of her mind and literally rolling in the dirt when they took her away in a straight-jacket. She came back to me a week later when released with a different attitude. She has made good.

I've been told she looks like a bowling ball right now but I'm sure she'll be in shape soon after her return in a week or so. If you see her, remember you are playing with a 3-card monte dealer in Washington Square Park, NYC. If you play her game, you won't win. But I'm sure she will be one of the best fucks out there! If not the the number one best. She may even be a bit more trustworthy?? We'll see.

Credit TH for this pic.

PompanoGuy
09-22-17, 21:49
I've passed Jordan many times, but I've never pulled the trigger until today. I'm so glad that I finally made the pickup. Her oral skills are top notch and there's no one on the trail that's more enjoyable to carry on a conversation with. I didn't have a single complaint because everything was perfect. I'll be going back in a few days and the return trip will be in her room.

Consulate area.

Fej Head
09-22-17, 22:42
Just passed Becca and her pregnant girlfriend at the Wawa across from the Florida Mall. If you are in the area and interested it was at 10:30 pm.

PasionMmx
09-22-17, 23:30
Credit TH for this pic.Nice. I would love a shot at that piece of tail!

ChrisB642
09-22-17, 23:35
Is your inbox full? Trying to send you a PM. Call me. Not sure which number to call you. Important!!

Thanks.I cleared some of my messages this morning.

NC Hunter
09-23-17, 06:10
Been messin with a 21 yr old AA. Smokin and looks 16 . Hasn't let me fuck her yet cause " my pussy is for my man " . ..........LOL. Now last week she propositioned me. If I take her to the casino for a weekend, rent a room, and give her play money then I can have it all. As she put it " the whole 9 yards " . " 69 , pussy, fuck " . Whenever you want " . " The whole 9 yards " . Oh, and she told me her " man " is in a gang. What would you do? LOL.

TH.My opinion, you've lost control of the situation. She put a fist in your face and threatened to swing on you. She has no respect for you. She's calling the shots and it's too late to change the rules. How you start is how you end.

Now you won't get the pussy unless you do as she commands. The question is, how badly do you want the pussy? You've been played. Her boyfriend's affiliation is inconsequential. Just my. 02.

Safe and happy mongering.

NC Hunter.

FlbMac31
09-23-17, 08:43
Still looking for that consumate oralist whose BBBJCIM is incredible. Jordan? How would I contact / locate her?

I'm new to area but in a few weeks will have a week alone with family gone and time to prowl.

I've passed Jordan many times, but I've never pulled the trigger until today. I'm so glad that I finally made the pickup. Her oral skills are top notch and there's no one on the trail that's more enjoyable to carry on a conversation with. I didn't have a single complaint because everything was perfect. I'll be going back in a few days and the return trip will be in her room.

Consulate area.

TrailHunter
09-23-17, 09:42
Very soon we'll all see her smiling face and bubbly personality spicing up life around the infamous Paradise Trail. She's a very smart young woman and made things right with me. Big time. So I am relaying this to you as I said I would. Let me remind you of the situation back in April. She made a poor decision and thought she need not keep her word to me. What was she thinking? Who knows but this is a board by and for mongers. TrailHunter immediately jumped in and said he was boycotting her. I know this was a difficult sacrifice for TH as he had just proclaimed Liz "Best Fuck of the Year". We all know that included a whole bunch of contestants. LOL. And many others joined in the boycott. Trailguy said he'd spank her for me. It wasn't long before she was out of her mind and literally rolling in the dirt when they took her away in a straight-jacket. She came back to me a week later when released with a different attitude. She has made good.

I've been told she looks like a bowling ball right now but I'm sure she'll be in shape soon after her return in a week or so. If you see her, remember you are playing with a 3-card monte dealer in Washington Square Park, NYC. If you play her game, you won't win. But I'm sure she will be one of the best fucks out there! If not the the number one best. She may even be a bit more trustworthy?? We'll see.

Credit TH for this pic.SG,

Thank you for posting this report. Glad to see that she's done right by you. Good. Lancaster Liz gave me outstanding GFE service. And she's always been very pleasurable and affectionate with me. She's had a horrible upbringing. And yeah she's very intelligent. Oh SG, can't take credit for the photo cause I didn't take it. Great news for TH! Cause I'm looking forward to getting some more of that good pussy!

TH.

FlRico
09-23-17, 10:10
You will loose control of the situation. Stop seeing her and she will call you back when she needs something. THEN she will give it up.

Been messin with a 21 yr old AA. Smokin and looks 16 . Hasn't let me fuck her yet cause " my pussy is for my man " . Here's what she does to me. We get naked and she lays on me belly to belly. Then she puts a tit in my mouth and says " keep that tit in your mouth " ! And then she grinds on my cock but holds it cause she doesn't want me to fuck her pussy. And every so often sucks and jerks my dick " to keep it hard " . As she grinds on my cock she whispers in my ear ' you got a hard cock " . She does this over and over for about 30 to 45 min til she creams. And when she creams it looks like whipped cream dripping down both legs. Amazing! Then she sucks me off til I bust. She gets nasty and violent at the drop of a hat. And that's the way I like them! She loves being taken out to eat. And once when I told her I couldn't cause I had to meet a " friend " she blew up. She yelled " TH you mother fucker " ! " you're playing me " ! And shaking a fist in my face " I feel like swinging " ! LOL. Now last week she propositioned me. If I take her to the casino for a weekend, rent a room, and give her play money then I can have it all. As she put it " the whole 9 yards " . " 69 , pussy, fuck " . Whenever you want " . " The whole 9 yards " . Oh, and she told me her " man " is in a gang. What would you do? LOL.

TH.

PerfectAss
09-23-17, 10:11
If I take her to the casino for a weekend, rent a room, and give her play money then I can have it all. As she put it " the whole 9 yards " . " 69 , pussy, fuck " . Whenever you want " . " The whole 9 yards " . Oh, and she told me her " man " is in a gang. What would you do? LOL.TH.The same thing your going to do! The closest thing to that experience would only happen over seas! Have fun!

Ciborican
09-23-17, 10:27
The same thing your going to do! The closest thing to that experience would only happen over seas! Have fun!Get her to let you have all the fun before you take her to the casino, that way you are not wasting your time or most important your money.

BuckNastee
09-23-17, 11:40

TH.HAHA. This is a working girl we are talking about. Up the pesos. This is to funny.

TrailGuy
09-23-17, 11:53
Had the pure luck of finding the elusive Mariam this morning. She directed me to a very secretive spot. Once there, of came her clothes and my britches coming down. Mariam took hold of my already rock hard cock and put it in her mouth. She stroked as she licked and paid close attention to the boys. Took a little longer to bust a nut than expected. Not one complaint about the time it took. She just kept on and on till it was time. Mariam lifted up putting my cock on her little tits while I busted all over them.

Mariam is a charm. If you've never experienced this little Vixen, TG without a doubt endorses her.

BradFlorida2
09-23-17, 12:37
HAHA. This is a working girl we are talking about. Up the pesos. This is to funny.Pass her digits we'll all break her in.

Sounds like an un tamed Mustang.

WindyMan
09-23-17, 12:44
Pass her digits we'll all break her in.

Sounds like an un tamed Mustang.If you get the number, please share it with me. I will do the same!

WeSobt1
09-23-17, 13:21
You can drive for hours before you catch anything and sometime like to day you can pull in behind bk and consul and find a gem like I did today. Nice youn 20 + 1 or 2 year old was waiting. Picked gal great body nice and tight all they way around. FS.

TittyManCam
09-23-17, 16:29
About 2 pm today I was looking for the 2 remaining girls on my bucket list Tiffany and Barbie. Couldn't find any action in the old quad area so headed back north. As I'm passing the old chic fila I see a WSW in a white top, short haircut, and some cleavage showing. I pulled in the parking lot and she came right over. Asked if she was looking for a ride and she hops right in. Very soft spoken says her name is Angela and from pics I've seen and the area I found her this had to be the Angel I've read about. On the way to a spot she says she could use a donation to help with a family situation. Told her I had a headache that needed some assistance and catching is a must. We get to a spot and I had to play with those girls before the deed. Then Jr comes out and she gets right to it she tried to DT but couldn't so she just stayed at the top. She ignored the boys until I mentioned it and they got some attention to then back to Jr until the big bang and caught every drop. One thing I liked was during the big bang she kept looking at me until I gave her the ok to let go. Overall decent experience and got the job done with no felt teeth, plenty or roaming, and no mess.

Pics? No.

Will Repeat? Sure.

Digits? No phone.

Performance grade? B.

TMC.

TrailHunter
09-23-17, 18:35
Last night. Smiled and lifted her miniskirt and saw no panties. And did see a great looking hairy pussy. My favorite kind of pussy! Current Top 5 cause of her consistently outstanding full service. And because of her consistent pleasant attitude. And because she's been trustworthy. Tiffany is a pleasure to " date " . Here's a photo of Tiffany as posted by the one and only C5 !

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=457172&d=1491872883

TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.

Brizmo
09-23-17, 19:51
Report is a couple of days late. Was supposed to meet up with Kevon on Wednesday evening. She ended up being a no show which is normally unheard of. At least with me. Ended up seeing Tiffany walking past the WaWa tat is located north of the Baymont. She remembers me an hops in. Very accommodating personality. No rush at all. She took care of the headache that I had while on the road paying attention to all the details. Standard tuition plus tip. Will I repeat? Yes. As a matter of fact, scheduled a get together for Thursday evening which allowed us to have some real fun. Great road head and a moist tight kitty. Will repeat. I have digits for SM. Safe Mongering.

Brizmo
09-23-17, 20:15
Saw Kevon today across from the 7-11 on 39th street and OBT. She was looking great in a sexy red dress that just hugged her body. She reconized me and hopped in. She immediately apologized for missing our appointment and we were off so she could make up for it. All I have to say is that the skills mentioned on the board that caused me to seek her out were absolutely on point this afternoon. End result. Chalk up another victory for the bottomless throat. I just wish she could get and keep a phone. Repeat? Hell Yeah. Pics yes. Showed the pics to my brother. He said "Seeing those pics gave my tongue a stiffy". LOL. For our monger viewing pleasure. Safe mongering.

StayUp333
09-23-17, 21:17
Just walked out wawa saw leo getting out red nissan suv. Stay safe my brothers.

ItsJustTom
09-23-17, 22:55
As far as SW's go anyways! Was thinking of dreaming last night and saw Kevon early around 6:30, made eyes, I smiled and went to turn around. By the time I got back she was gone. Saw her once more that night, again I was too slow. Made a few laps and didn't really see anything that peaked my interest except a brunette with long hair and again, I was too slow on the trigger. Thinking a massage would cure my headache, I left for my Mona special! BTW, she says she & Yuki are leaving soon to CA.

Tonight I was determined to have a dream. Didn't see much until what I thought was the one TMC previously mentioned. Short shorts, white top, etc. So I pull in next entrance and go to turn around. Funny thing is, another monger was clearly on the same hunt. He got turned around ahead of me and we both kind of waited for her to come by to no avail. She cut behind us through the parking lot into a hotel, yapping on her phone. So we both pull away, probably reading each others minds (damn!

After a couple of laps I'm starting to think of plan B when I see a big booty WSW, say to myself "meh", then I see Ashley / Bella. Without hesitation, bust a you-turn, pull in to the convenient store and as she walks by I roll down my window and say "hey, need a ride?" She turns around says "yeah" and hops in. The rest of the dream was the same as what others have dreamed. Anyways. 4 mario's and a tenner for a tip. (I know, I know but give me a break, I was on sleepless night #2, with one of my top 5 prospects, and I was a first timer.).

Then I woke up, horns blaring, headlights in my rear view mirror and the light was green. Strange dream. Thought I was in Mexico. Or maybe Canada.

Streetlover1
09-24-17, 00:01
Was out and noticed an okay looking brunette spinner near 39th and OBT so decided to run her back to the hotel room for a spin.

I got her to the room and negotiated BJ, FS and back rub for $50 and then she pulled out condom and I should have passed but we were already in the room and I had wasted a lot of time looking so I said sure but it will take you a lot longer and she said no problem. She sucked for a good 20 minutes and I kept telling her easy with the teeth.

I got tired of it so I had her jump on for cowboy and we spent another 15 minutes and I could barely feel anything. She offered uncovered hand job but I went looking for someone else.

May want to skip this one unless you are into covered and are an easy out. Lots of tats as well.

StayUp333
09-24-17, 01:03
Saw sarah out by redroof inn, and other girl quiet for sat.

Too40
09-24-17, 05:54
Still looking for that consumate oralist whose BBBJCIM is incredible. Jordan? How would I contact / locate her?

I'm new to area but in a few weeks will have a week alone with family gone and time to prowl.She is always on point.

Giventofly
09-24-17, 06:39
You can drive for hours before you catch anything and sometime like to day you can pull in behind bk and consul and find a gem like I did today. Nice youn 20 + 1 or 2 year old was waiting. Picked gal great body nice and tight all they way around. FS.Be careful with her. She is cash and dash.

ArtInOrlando
09-24-17, 13:49
Last night. Smiled and lifted her miniskirt and saw no panties. And did see a great looking hairy pussy. My favorite kind of pussy! Current Top 5 cause of her consistently outstanding full service. And because of her consistent pleasant attitude. And because she's been trustworthy. Tiffany is a pleasure to " date " . Here's a photo of Tiffany as posted by the one and only C5 !

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=457172&d=1491872883

TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.I can add one from last week.

WeSobt1
09-24-17, 14:18
Be careful with her. She is cash and dash.I do not eat until dinner is done. So no problem there.

PopperOrland
09-24-17, 14:24
I was driving on the trail and saw this girl wearing a red summer dress my little head told me that I had a headache and should give this girl a try. Did a you turn and when I got close I noticed that she was Marian invited her in drove to my spot and got a nice BBBJCIM with a lots of tongue swirling and ball sucking.

Dropped her off at the walfle house.

JohnnyPumper
09-24-17, 15:31
I was driving on the trail and saw this girl wearing a red summer dress my little head told me that I had a headache and should give this girl a try. Did a you turn and when I got close I noticed that she was Marian invited her in drove to my spot and got a nice BBBJCIM with a lots of tongue swirling and ball sucking.

Dropped her off at the walfle house.I think I saw her today by the Chevron on 43rd. Was that where you found her?

Chris5
09-24-17, 15:39

Dropped her off at the walfle house.Mariam is one of the most beautiful girl's on Paradise Trail. Gorgeous long hair with killer dick sucking skill's.

C5.

JohnnyPumper
09-24-17, 17:06
I think I saw her today by the Chevron on 43rd. Was that where you found her?Never mind. There are two girls with red dresses today. One was a white girl on 43rd. The second one was Mariam by Sam's Club. Picked up Mariam. She took me to a secluded spot. Gave me some BBJCIM and spit it outside the car. It was decent. I prefer more suction and hand movement. But would recommend her. She said she was having a horrible Sunday. Dropped her off at the Suburban. She's going to be in that area for the night.

Joda01
09-24-17, 17:51
Had a semi dream with KiKi the other night. Went to her spot. Head game not that great. Kept stopping and complaining. I didn't feel comfortable. When I told her go to another place she did not wanted to, she wanted me to go to her hotel room and I said no. I started to think this was a set up to get mogged. After 7 min of nothing she got out of car, took $ and ran. So be carefull with this one. She's No Good.

Member #5533
09-24-17, 22:06
I'm way backed up on reports so I'll try knocking out a few quickly. A few weeks ago I got the number from a trusted board member of a girl I should try. I attempted to a few times to connect, but nothing ever materialized. Friday. Hadn't heard from my faves so accepted date with Jessica who contacted me. A couple minutes later after I made that date, I got a text from the new girl she had a room could I come? I happened to know that hotel very well and even knew exactly where her room was located in the hotel. So I said ok to her too. Now here's the interesting part. I had gotten the number from a street monger and when I came she said she was a BP girl. So we compromised. I got SW price and she got anonymity from the disgrace of being known as a streetwalker (in her mind). Hence, I'm not identifying her. Personally, I think SW girls are preferble cause they're just as good and don't waste time (not always though). Ok, got a very good BJ. She asked me to drop her off to get candy and when she told me where, a lightbulb went on. That was where I was supposed to meet Jessica. So I said hey while you're enjoying your candy, I'd like to borrow the room for a bit. She said sure so Jessica and I went for a couple sessions of mediocre BJ followed by a couple wonderful fucks. Recently, my ATF Alex introduced me to a new position of fucking that I really like and I practiced on Jessica. Boy life is good.

So I dropped the key back to Ms. Nameless and offred to drive her back. She declined. The next morning I was expecting a text from Ms. Nameless as usually happens with me. Nothing. A bit disconcerning. Have I lost my mojo? She doen't want to see me? About 5 pm I got a text from her. "Superman I just got out of. " Turns out after I dropped off the key, she went for more business and chose to go with an undercover and was quickly surrounded by LEO. No, she's not a SW. LOL. Hard to deny it now.

Now, what I'm wondering, is how she got released in one day considering what she had with her?

Rudiger
09-24-17, 22:59
About 2 pm today I was looking for the 2 remaining girls on my bucket list Tiffany and Barbie. Couldn't find any action in the old quad area so headed back north. As I'm passing the old chic fila I see a WSW in a white top, short haircut, and some cleavage showing. I pulled in the parking lot and she came right over. Asked if she was looking for a ride and she hops right in. Very soft spoken says her name is Angela and from pics I've seen and the area I found her this had to be the Angel I've read about. On the way to a spot she says she could use a donation to help with a family situation. Told her I had a headache that needed some assistance and catching is a must. We get to a spot and I had to play with those girls before the deed. Then Jr comes out and she gets right to it she tried to DT but couldn't so she just stayed at the top. She ignored the boys until I mentioned it and they got some attention to then back to Jr until the big bang and caught every drop. One thing I liked was during the big bang she kept looking at me until I gave her the ok to let go. Overall decent experience and got the job done with no felt teeth, plenty or roaming, and no mess.

Pics? No.

Will Repeat? Sure.

Digits? No phone.

Performance grade? B.

TMC.Think I saw her tonight around 8:30 near the bowling alley. Was wearing a pink (red?) dress so maybe she was the other red dress WSW besides Mariam. Pretty much the same experience, not a clock watcher, kind of quiet but lucid, above average skills. Exact same deal with having to be told to work with the boys. Too bad no phone (claims she got it wet). The only negative was she says four kids and she definitely wasn't tight.

FlRico
09-24-17, 23:07
I was crussing the paradise trail. When I drove by wawa by the mall. I seen this beautyful blond. TGTBT blond. Then I notice. A strangled "utility van" by the supermarket next to wawa. I go down to I4 there was nothing. Then on my way back south there was the van still in the parking lot with the lights on. On the other side of wawa there was uncle hanging out by the tach school be safe.

Member #5533
09-24-17, 23:19
Have I been so thoroughly hypnotized by a face. This evening Alex was busy, Gigi and Lily were still sleeping or whatever, so I went to bang Sherry who I hadn't seen in ages. On the way I saw a woman struggling with a large burlap bag and knapsack walking along the sidewalk around 45th. I swung around to get a closer, second look. Absolutely gorgeous to me. But she gave no indication of being a working girl so I went to bang Sherry. I do like it with her, but boy she just doesn't stop talking and doesn't want to leave. She'd still be with me if I let her. So drop her and go to McDs. On the way out, Ms. Gorgeous face and I bump into each other. Mr. Macho me is tongue-tied!! All I could eke out is a weak "Hi". I've banged all kinds of beautiful women without being intimidated, but this one made my knees weak. I went back to my ride and mustered my composure. I still had no clue whether she was a working girl or not. She gave no reason to believe she was. Conservative dress. Carrying bags. She moved over to the area where you'd look for Kaylee. Alone. Ok, I just couldn't leave without finding out. I drove on over and asked her name? Cassidy. Bummer didn't ring a bell. Still no clue. I asked if I could give her a hand with her packages and give her a ride somewhere. I soon got the story. Escaping from a bad situation, been walking for three months. She accepted my offer for BJ and went to a spot. So easy and down to earth to talk to. Within 30 minutes it was like we knew each other for years. Didn't even ask for money up front. So after I watched that unforgrtable face bobbing up and down for awhile, I realized I'd much rather be nose to nose with it. So I could get close up. Gaze into those eyes. I stopped her, asked if she'd finish FS for an extra 10 and after a short but important discussion of std potential, my dick was up her pussy. TIGHT! I don't think I'll ever forget this fuck. She's not a yeller, but more of a wimperer. And we both enjoyed it immensely and just stayed together afterwards for awhile and clutched. Maybe it's just me, but she has a certain look that is mesmerizing. Her body is not the spinner type I go for, but I definitely can be converted. Anyway, I dropped her off and we chatted a good long while. She's heard of the board from someone. She would luv me to get her business. I told her with the pics I got of her, she'd get a ton, but no she has a family. She is 28, two kids, C-section. Candy user, but claims to maintain control and not overdo it. She was totally coherent with me. Says she is going to get a room and get dolled-up for me. My imagination is running wild. I checked for prior reviews. There was one by Ironleg of a Cassidy in Kissimmee. He described her as a Super find. Might be her. But might not. Folks this one is an absolute sweetheart. She'll be a star if she wants this life. YMMV. She told me she usually asks more than I gave her, but would take "whatever I could afford" from me anytime. Yes, life is good. I suspect this is only the beginning with sweet Cassidy.

Sukerxxx
09-25-17, 00:11
Hey Chris5 I sent you a PM I'm in Orlando from Chicago trying my luck on the trail! LOL.

Redsox2005
09-25-17, 07:56
Took a cruise this morning and there were quite a few young ladies out there walking. Does anyone know a white girl kind of tall with a bob haircut named Honey? She was over by the waffle house. Also a Latino looking chick wearing glasses was over by best buy. Pulled up next to her, but she just walked by. Stay safe.

Sox.

TheeeGentleman
09-25-17, 11:03
Dude is a serious nutcase. Early this year He approached me once while I stopped at a light in the middle of obt. Run up and Left a notice on my window of investigative news reporter. I knew who is was immediately from the other posts at the time. Anyways I called a couple days later after researching him and told him I was scared please don't tell my wife about having an affair story. Exactly what he was wanted to hear. Told him to stop by my Gf place to bribe him not to report the incident. He's like ooh ooh let me get a pen. When I told him my gf name and address he fucking blew up. He must lost his voice shortly after. I gave his ex wife name Sherry and her address! Hahaha.

He leads some missing kids foundation. Told him that if he pulled anything like this again, his daughter will be next on the side of the milk cartons. Actually didn't know he has one. But from his temper he certainly does. I thought that would be the end of him because never saw our heard from him but I guess not.Check out the Orange County Clerk website; he has his own issues including Grand Theft, Evicition, Felony traffic offenses, extortion, aggravated assault, and falsely impersonating an officer.

TheeeGentleman
09-25-17, 11:09
http://www.trbimg.com/img-57a33e04/turbine/milstead-william-dennis-photo-jpg-20160803/450/253x450

TH.You can find a great pics of this moron on the florida arrest site. Orange county clerk shows this guy busted for impersonating an officer, assault, and extortion.

Hobbiest12
09-25-17, 16:39
Yesterday 300. Get a call from a number I didn't recognize, let it go to voicemail. Caller hung up. Happened 2 more times in a row. I picked up next time to tell them to fuck off!! To my surprise it was my sweet atf MARIA!! She just got out of the hospital, luckily she knows my number to reach me. She's on a borrowed phone so no digits and of course I'm out of town and couldn't get her. We set up a meet later in the week, she may have phone by then. Can't wait!

Grain 56
09-25-17, 19:19
I stopped at Sam's Club to pick up a few items and as soon as I got out of my vehicle, JoJo comes running up to my car wearing short cotton shorts that were too small for her and a crop top shirt. Then she began her spiel. She was sobbing as usual and told me that she is a good person and not on drugs and that I could check with the Manager at the 7/11 about the fact that she never does drugs. She went on to tell me that she had left her child at the Waffle House and she was trying to get a room and only needed $13 more to get said room. She whimpered, whined, and played it up. I was thinking. I am so sure you never do drugs, I am positive the 7/11 manager would vouch for you, and mainly, I am sure there is a small child at the Waffle House waiting for you.

She kept on and on even said that she would do anything to get the $13. She even offered to go for a ride with me, anything.

I told her I have no cash to give her and wished her good luck. Then I added "JO JO" to that in a sharp tone. As soon as I said her name, she perked up in an odd sort of way. Almost thinking she was in like flint since I knew of her. Before she could even blink, I added. No one wants your nasty a$$. She scoffed at me, turned away and walked off. Here's where it got F'd up. The next day I noticed a long scratch down the length of the vehicle I was driving. My guess is it was revenge of JoJo. The part that turns it back on her is that it was a rental vehicle and she didn't mess up my personal vehicle. She screwed up a rental car. I have since returned the rental car and the scratch is no longer my issue.

The next time I see her out begging though. I will approach her and give her some of her $h!t back to her. I am not sure how I will do it but I may try to get her in the car and drive her way out of her jurisdiction and leave her high and dry. I don't know yet. My Monger Friends, please feel free to show this one that her antics are NOT welcomed in any manner you see fit. The funny thing is that if she wasn't so dumpy looking, she might be a banging looking chick. She just don't get it that you get good things by offering good service. Not being a lying, crying b-otch.

Grain 56.

CalabGles96
09-25-17, 19:52
Someone know the phone number of Desiree, I meet her about a year ago but she changed her phone number.

Sukerxxx
09-25-17, 21:41
So I started my vacation here in Orlando and this late afternoon I made the trip up and down the trail and by the parking lot of that store where they sale coats in front of the mall I saw this kind of short blonde with a nice rack, wearing shorts so I made the you turn and she asked me if I could give her a ride, then she asked me if I had a place to which I replied I was staying at hotel a couple blocks south in the trail. We agreed on. 45 for FS including the back door. We got to my homeland the fun began with a BBBJ she did a decent job in that part, during all this time I was playing with her rack, as soonest I start getting hard on her mouth she told me, sorry take off 10 coins from the gift cause you are too wide to do the back door and it would hurt me. I ask her "are you sure? I would be gentle" she said no way I'm sure, so I went DG and her rear is not bad at all so I pound her hard and I ask again " are you sure you don't want those extra 10 coins" she said I'm sure, LOL. So I ask to finish with a BBBJ and she did it with no complaints. Overall a nice experience for 35 coins. I didn't ask for digits but she says she can be found at that spot most days. This vacation is looking good! LOL.

Zeekbeater2
09-25-17, 22:29
I'm way backed up on reports so I'll try knocking out a few quickly. A few weeks ago I got the number from a trusted board member of a girl I should try. I attempted to a few times to connect, but nothing ever materialized. Friday. Hadn't heard from my faves so accepted date with Jessica who contacted me. A couple minutes later after I made that date, I got a text from the new girl she had a room could I come? I happened to know that hotel very well and even knew exactly where her room was located in the hotel. So I said ok to her too. Now here's the interesting part. I had gotten the number from a street monger and when I came she said she was a BP girl. So we compromised. I got SW price and she got anonymity from the disgrace of being known as a streetwalker (in her mind). Hence, I'm not identifying her. Personally, I think SW girls are preferble cause they're just as good and don't waste time (not always though). Ok, got a very good BJ. She asked me to drop her off to get candy and when she told me where, a lightbulb went on. That was where I was supposed to meet Jessica. So I said hey while you're enjoying your candy, I'd like to borrow the room for a bit. She said sure so Jessica and I went for a couple sessions of mediocre BJ followed by a couple wonderful fucks. Recently, my ATF Alex introduced me to a new position of fucking that I really like and I practiced on Jessica. Boy life is good.

So I dropped the key back to Ms. Nameless and offred to drive her back. She declined. The next morning I was expecting a text from Ms. Nameless as usually happens with me. Nothing. A bit disconcerning. Have I lost my mojo? She doen't want to see me? About 5 pm I got a text from her. "Superman I just got out of. " Turns out after I dropped off the key, she went for more business and chose to go with an undercover and was quickly surrounded by LEO. No, she's not a SW. LOL. Hard to deny it now.

Now, what I'm wondering, is how she got released in one day considering what she had with her?Saw her today. She was horrible at the arrow motel with her friend with a whole lot of scabs on her face. Threw 20 at her for BJ. Worst BJ and rushed BJ ever had. I threw her 20 to smash with a condom but that ain't last. She was a horrible fuck and was feining hard. But This was a nightmare I def will remember in the morning.

Mike Bell
09-26-17, 01:09
Took a cruise this morning and there were quite a few young ladies out there walking. Does anyone know a white girl kind of tall with a bob haircut named Honey? She was over by the waffle house. Also a Latino looking chick wearing glasses was over by best buy. Pulled up next to her, but she just walked by. Stay safe.

Sox.Yep I know her dated he many times really cool girl her street prices are above the average though $40 up $80 but really clean usually has a room close by.

Sukerxxx
09-26-17, 02:52
So since I'm on vacation all I do is eat and look for girls LOL! Cause I know when I get back to Chicago Cold weather is around the corner and the SW scene is dead there. Anyways after eating almost a large Pizza Hut by myself I couldn't go to sleep and I drove around and behind the BK by consulate I found this cute young blonde. She told me her name was Kiki good thing my experience with her went way different than other reviews here about her.

Like I said she is really young almost looked like a senior in HS she is also kind of cute, skinny but her body still tight. We agree in 40 coins for FS and I told her to come to my hotel. She agreed and I believe she was also going to tried to cash and dash on me cause once in my room she said she wanted to buy something from the vending machines and ask me if I could give her some $$ soshe couldgo buy something to which I say "Nop, no way" she started with a BBBJ which was OK and then she tried to put some water on her kitty cause she said " you would hurt me" LOL! I gave her some lubed and she was really tight, at the beginning I couldn't even go in all the way until she loosed up a little and then I pound that kitty hard, she said to be gentle but being that tight it just felt great and kept pounding her hard. She almost start screaming. I finish in the cover and when done she asked me if she could have a slice of pizza to which I replied "take the whole thing" she was like hell yeah! LOL!

Nice girl if you like young girls. I didn't read some previews reviews where some guys warn about her taking the $$$ and running otherwise I probably wouldn't even pick her up.

I guess she is a perfect example of YMMV.

Time to sleep so I can go hunting again tomorrow!

Giventofly
09-26-17, 06:57
So since I'm on vacation all I do is eat and look for girls LOL! Cause I know when I get back to Chicago Cold weather is around the corner and the SW scene is dead there. Anyways after eating almost a large Pizza Hut by myself I couldn't go to sleep and I drove around and behind the BK by consulate I found this cute young blonde. She told me her name was Kiki good thing my experience with her went way different than other reviews here about her.

Like I said she is really young almost looked like a senior in HS she is also kind of cute, skinny but her body still tight. We agree in 40 coins for FS and I told her to come to my hotel. She agreed and I believe she was also going to tried to cash and dash on me cause once in my room she said she wanted to buy something from the vending machines and ask me if I could give her some $$ soshe couldgo buy something to which I say "Nop, no way" she started with a BBBJ which was OK and then she tried to put some water on her kitty cause she said " you would hurt me" LOL! I gave her some lubed and she was really tight, at the beginning I couldn't even go in all the way until she loosed up a little and then I pound that kitty hard, she said to be gentle but being that tight it just felt great and kept pounding her hard. She almost start screaming. I finish in the cover and when done she asked me if she could have a slice of pizza to which I replied "take the whole thing" she was like hell yeah! LOL!

Nice girl if you like young girls. I didn't read some previews reviews where some guys warn about her taking the $$$ and running otherwise I probably wouldn't even pick her up.

I guess she is a perfect example of YMMV.

Time to sleep so I can go hunting again tomorrow!Saw her this morning. Picked her up and let her go once I realized who she was. Kicked her out. Too bad because she is cute but she ripped me off once already.

Giventofly
09-26-17, 07:04
I stopped at Sam's Club to pick up a few items and as soon as I got out of my vehicle, JoJo comes running up to my car wearing short cotton shorts that were too small for her and a crop top shirt. Then she began her spiel. She was sobbing as usual and told me that she is a good person and not on drugs and that I could check with the Manager at the 7/11 about the fact that she never does drugs. She went on to tell me that she had left her child at the Waffle House and she was trying to get a room and only needed $13 more to get said room. She whimpered, whined, and played it up. I was thinking. I am so sure you never do drugs, I am positive the 7/11 manager would vouch for you, and mainly, I am sure there is a small child at the Waffle House waiting for you.

She kept on and on even said that she would do anything to get the $13. She even offered to go for a ride with me, anything.

I told her I have no cash to give her and wished her good luck. Then I added "JO JO" to that in a sharp tone. As soon as I said her name, she perked up in an odd sort of way. Almost thinking she was in like flint since I knew of her. Before she could even blink, I added. No one wants your nasty a$$. She scoffed at me, turned away and walked off. Here's where it got F'd up. The next day I noticed a long scratch down the length of the vehicle I was driving. My guess is it was revenge of JoJo. The part that turns it back on her is that it was a rental vehicle and she didn't mess up my personal vehicle. She screwed up a rental car. I have since returned the rental car and the scratch is no longer my issue.

The next time I see her out begging though. I will approach her and give her some of her $h!t back to her. I am not sure how I will do it but I may try to get her in the car and drive her way out of her jurisdiction and leave her high and dry. I don't know yet. My Monger Friends, please feel free to show this one that her antics are NOT welcomed in any manner you see fit. The funny thing is that if she wasn't so dumpy looking, she might be a banging looking chick. She just don't get it that you get good things by offering good service. Not being a lying, crying b-otch.

Grain 56.IMHO it's never worth trying to get revenge. You will be asking for trouble. I have been tempted a few times myself but I personally just let it go. Not worth the risk of a big scene somewhere.

Dungeroos
09-26-17, 09:57
Looks like our favorite is out of the hospital! Has anyone actually seen her out and about yet?

NightAudit
09-26-17, 10:22

Grain 56.First time or 2 I ran into her, she was always crying about being needing money for a hotel room for her and her 3 year old. That was maybe 2 years ago but recently she came crying about her 2 year old. I swear I have been tempted to call her bluff and show me the child.

Another thing is saying she is getting kicked out of her hotel at 8 or 9 am. As a friend if a friend if a friend that knows a person that has worked hotels for 30+ years. Ain't happening. Checkout time is 11 am but some will do either 10 am or 12 noon. Never 8 or 9 unless they didn't pay the night before and even then it is usually still to early.

My last with Jojo was by bk and ended her saying I hope you feel real fucking bad because you are a bad person. Ummm yeah. Just because I wouldn't give you any money or let you see my wallet.

Revenge on her is not worth the hassle.

FlbMac31
09-26-17, 12:19
New to area from Tampa and Phoenix areas.

Orlando only or nearer Kissimmee area?

I've got a week alone in early October to check out the Trail. I'm familiar with all the usual hiding places for lions and tigers in my own haunts but here. . . No.

Any help, guidance, digits for a pinch and good vibes for first SW are appreciated.

Mac Out.

Member #5533
09-26-17, 15:17
Saw her today. She was horrible at the arrow motel with her friend with a whole lot of scabs on her face. Threw 20 at her for BJ. Worst BJ and rushed BJ ever had. I threw her 20 to smash with a condom but that ain't last. She was a horrible fuck and was feining hard. But This was a nightmare I def will remember in the morning.Neither of the girls I wrote about had scabs. You are probably talking about someone else that I'd like to avoid.

OrlandoOD
09-26-17, 15:25
Came across her this morning at sunrise. WSW nice figure and a bit heavy on candy based on twitchy behavior. Pulled in for a quick BBJCIM and she stripped down fully but was spastic at FIV. Head was all over the place until I found the motion I enjoyed and then it was a matter of minutes till she caught a full load and spit it out the door. She was speaking in such low tones she was obviously quite high. . 2 and a. 05 for getting me off which can be a challenge sometimes.

SlimShady96
09-26-17, 16:07
Someone know the phone number of Desiree, I meet her about a year ago but she changed her phone number.Sure its nice to have a number but I see her out everyday, I make the excuse of saving a little toll money and using SL to OBT, hit up the Wawa and sight see, then hit the southern burger loop just to make sure I'm not missing anything on my way to the convention center area. Kiki is the only new cumer I've seen out in weeks.

KevinRmx
09-26-17, 19:26
Twice now I've seen a smokin hottie on the north trail, near I-4 around 5:30 ish. She looks maybe Hispanic or very light black. Looks very healthy, not an emaciated candy junkie. Hair in a side bun, I think. Who is she? Any digits?

TittyManCam
09-26-17, 22:16
As of this morning I had 2 chics on my bucket list Tiffany and young Barbie. Headed out about 8 pm looking to see who's out. Saw nothing I was interested in by the numbers so made my way south. Saw a nice looking LSW at the sunco that I would have wanted but got scooped as I was caught in traffic. Continued south to Consulate and saw another one getting scooped. Starting to think I'm seconds behind everyone and headed back north. As I'm at the light near the best buy I figured since a SM gave me her digits I'd give tiffany a call and set something up. Just as I'm about to hit the dial button I see Barbie headed north and crossing the best buy. I moved over to the left lane and went for the scoop in the parking lot. Before getting in she took a good look in the car, I asked if she need a ride and she hops in. I already knew who she was but she needed a LEO check to feel safe. She asked what I was looking for and I wanted my usual 1st date headache treatment. Most of her reviews have been great but I specifically remember one guy saying she didn't catch with him and I told her for me that's a must. Off to a spot and I got to say on top of having a nice body with some great tits she can play a flute. I told her Jr was dry from me taking a recent shower and she spit on him before licking up and down and giving the boys some love and not one tooth felt. My job is in this area and I've seen her a lot but the timing was never good, I either had another chic in the car or had to get to work. Will have to go for FS next time.

Pics? Just that one.

Will Repeat? Yes.

Digits? For active and contributing members or anyone who's given me digits in the past.

Performance grade? A.

TMC.

BrandonS
09-26-17, 23:07
Consulate 9 pm-10 pm super busy.

Saw 3 WSW I've neevr seen before. Saw 1 BSW. And then Saw Desiree at Sams. Didn't scoop anyone tho I was too tired LOL.

Sukerxxx
09-27-17, 03:35
Well after expending some time with friends in the area it was time to come back to my hotel and this vacation is been a blast. Thanks to all the guys who had help me on this board, like I was saying I was coming back to my hotel and as I'm passing the BK on consulate I believe is the name, around 2 am I saw this cute little blonde thing walking in the parking lot, wearing a tank top and short shorts, I immediately went into that parking lot and she jumped in. She told me her name was Kylee she looked good and clean.

She told me she just got out of vacation from that resort that our uncle LEO provides. She said "you are lucky I haven't had any action for like a month" LOL! If is true or not IDK I'm just repeating what she said. She was kind of paranoid about LE and she told me if she could check if I was popo I said go ahead and she just went down and started giving me a BBBJ. I was like "I love the way she checks that" anyways I told her I am in a hotel that is like right there and she agree for FS for 40 coins.

Got to the hotel and this chick is really sweet, really nice attitude and willing to please. She got naked and her body is tight!

She started with a BBBJ and after a little while, put the cover and started riding and that kitty was tight. She said "I need this I haven't had a D**k in a month! We switch to miss and she kept screaming and moaning with all that I couldn't hold it anymore and explode in the bag.

Man that was nice. She went to the bathroom and did some clean up and before she left she ask me " Hey babe can I just ask you for one extra thing?" I was like what is it and she said "could I get a raincoat from you cause like I said is my first night out and I haven't buy any" I was like sure safety first. She thank me and smiled.

Really sweet girl, and great service at a great rate! Now is time to go to bed cause I have to recover for tomorrow! LOL. And if you see her around don't doubt in picking her up. I believe there are pix of her in some old posts here.

Iwantwhitehoes
09-27-17, 09:02
Well, it was supposed to happen but my dick got impatient and decided to jump in before it got to that point!! I mean really, how long could you just watch? Next time TH, I'll get Gigi to dine first.I love preky tits is the brown skin one around she amazing.

TrailGuy
09-27-17, 12:03
Well after expending some time with friends in the area it was time to come back to my hotel and this vacation is been a blast. Thanks to all the guys who had help me on this board, like I was saying I was coming back to my hotel and as I'm passing the BK on consulate I believe is the name, around 2 am I saw this cute little blonde thing walking in the parking lot, wearing a tank top and short shorts, I immediately went into that parking lot and she jumped in. She told me her name was Kylee she looked good and clean.

She told me she just got out of vacation from that resort that our uncle LEO provides. She said "you are lucky I haven't had any action for like a month" LOL! If is true or not IDK I'm just repeating what she said. She was kind of paranoid about LE and she told me if she could check if I was popo I said go ahead and she just went down and started giving me a BBBJ. I was like "I love the way she checks that" anyways I told her I am in a hotel that is like right there and she agree for FS for 40 coins.

Got to the hotel and this chick is really sweet, really nice attitude and willing to please. She got naked and her body is tight!.You are one lucky dude to be here first after getting out. I was hoping to pick her up at the airport last night after her getting back from the resort. But I had family things to take care of with my son. Kylie is by far one of the prettiest girls out on Paradise Trail. And gives very good service.

TrailGuy
09-27-17, 12:11

I told her I have no cash to give her and wished her good luck. Then I added "JO JO" to that in a sharp tone. As soon as I said her name, she perked up in an odd sort of way. Almost thinking she was in like flint since I knew of her. Before she could even blink, I added. No one wants your nasty a$$. She scoffed at me, turned away and walked off. Here's where it got F'd up. The next day I noticed a long scratch down the length of the vehicle I was driving. My guess is it was revenge of JoJo. The part that turns it back on her is that it was a rental vehicle and she didn't mess up my personal vehicle. She screwed up a rental car. I have since returned the rental car and the scratch is no longer my issue..Do you remember about what time this was? Reason I ask is because I saw her that same day and she told me the same amount $13 that she needed. I gave her $3 so she only needed 10 so you must have seen her before I did. Jojo is one of very few girls I would never ever pick up out on the trail. She always has a sad look on her face like the world owes her something.

Member #5533
09-27-17, 13:48

Got to the hotel and this chick is really sweet, really nice attitude and willing to please. She got naked and her body is tight!

She started with a BBBJ and after a little while, put the cover and started riding and that kitty was tight. She said "I need this I haven't had a D**k in a month! We switch to miss and she kept screaming and moaning with all that I couldn't hold it anymore and explode in the bag.

Man that was nice. She went to the bathroom and did some clean up and before she left she ask me " Hey babe can I just ask you for one extra thing?" I was like what is it and she said "could I get a raincoat from you cause like I said is my first night out and I haven't buy any" I was like sure safety first. She thank me and smiled.

Really sweet girl, and great service at a great rate! Now is time to go to bed cause I have to recover for tomorrow! LOL. And if you see her around don't doubt in picking her up. I believe there are pix of her in some old posts here.Had a late morning date with this beautiful blonde. Oh man, she in heat. She had a huge orgasm that had her shaking. PM for digits.

Khris
09-27-17, 14:53
Odd request but do you guys ever partner for streetwalkers? I'm in town and it'd be cool to get a ride with someone and share. Never done it before so it'd be cool to try.

Redsox2005
09-27-17, 15:10
Odd request but do you guys ever partner for streetwalkers? I'm in town and it'd be cool to get a ride with someone and share. Never done it before so it'd be cool to try.If you get me for an Uber, I'll help you hunt and even let you get blown in the backseat. Of course for a tip.

Sox man out.

Grain 56
09-27-17, 20:15
TG;.

It was noon or maybe a little earlier. I thought the $13 amount was odd. Figured would need it to get $10 worth of Candy and $3 left for a Soda and a Snack Cake.

G 56.

Do you remember about what time this was? Reason I ask is because I saw her that same day and she told me the same amount $13 that she needed. I gave her $3 so she only needed 10 so you must have seen her before I did. Jojo is one of very few girls I would never ever pick up out on the trail. She always has a sad look on her face like the world owes her something.

JustDoing
09-28-17, 00:07
I've been following this board for sometime and had been a little slow to pull the trigger and have reviewed some of the know providers on the sister site. Ill be along the trail tomorrow and would like some digits for some reliable providers. Ill post my review tomorrow if anyone is willing to help out, I'm not in Orlando often but would like too provide for this board when every time I'm around.

Sukerxxx
09-28-17, 00:56
And my friends were telling me in Chicago why are you going to Florida for didn't you see the news with all the hurricanes and stuff. LOL. But I'm having a blast.

Again thanks to all you guys who had helped me with numbers I really appreciate it.

Anyways I contacted Barbie and all I can say is that this girl with that body and her nice attitude would be killing it, I mean she would be driving a Mercedes on Chicago where prices are outrageous! I ask her for a quote for FS and I would pick her up and take her to my room, she quoted 80 coins and I was like "no thanks" at the end she told me she would come to my room and make sure I was satisfied but the least she could do was 50 coins and nothing less. Since I was intrigued with some pictures of her in this forum I said. OK. So I pick her up and she actually looked really nice. I wasn't disappointed at all with her appearance.

Once in my room we kept talking about nothing and she was a really laid back girl. She went naked and she has some really nice body. Great rear and nice rack! She started with a BBBJ which was really good, no teeth at all and attention to the boys to. She kept looking at me while she had a mouth full which to me was really sexy.

Then she grabbed a cover and start riding it like a champ, all this time I was playing with that rack and grading that round rear of her. We switch to miss and she was getting into it.

I ask her to turn around and that rear is just something else I almost exploded then I started to spank her and she was like " don't you want to pull my hair too?" Which did I kept going and she kept moaning. I stop and ask her to finish with a BBBJ cim cause she was just really good at it and she went to work and I was done in a few min after that.

She is a sweet girl and really worth the coins in my opinion. Never rushed me or gave me an attitude. She even let me take a pix of her and I will post it cause she was looking good tonight.

So time to go to bed cause I'm in the middle of my vacation and tomorrow the adventure continues.

Member #5533
09-28-17, 01:49
I've had the great pleasure over the last year of having a whole lot of fun, pleasurable, and worthwhile experiences. It takes someone like Tasha to really remind me just how good Paradise Trail is, and how she doesn't belong. Saw her on the way to see Gigi and she had the skinny spinner look that I like. So I took a chance and scooped her up because I was a little early for Gigi. That was a big mistake. First of all, wanted 20 up front so her loser BF could get something to eat. She pointed him out. Without exageration, this guy looked like he was one of the walking dead extras. Standing in the middle of the gas station lot, shuffling to drivers looking for a handout. I'm later told by others he is continuously on Mollys. It didn't smell right, but I did it. We climbed in the back and started on the action. Rules, rules, and more rules. No pics, Ok I'll take the pics I want. Oh you touched my arm, no touching my breasts. BBBJ started OK, She talk off her pants and odor. Ok, her on top but I can't touch her and grind her hips into me the way I like. Oh, and I can't CIP. Well, it never got to that test cause when the cowgirl frustrated me we switched to doggy and the odor frustrated me so we switched to MISH over her objections because she was afraid of being crushed. Well I banged and banged and that face was just turning me off and I said enough. I may have just written it off as a bad date, until after we dressed she kept sitting there and tried to extort another 10 to leave. My impulse was to throw her out but then I thought sure. This has raised my ire enough to actually put down the details so you all save your donations for this chick. Hope she really enjoyed that 10.

Member #5533
09-28-17, 02:09
A bunch of dates. If you've never dated her, it's hard to describe a Gigi date. When she is on and at her best. Can't beat it, it's alot more than sex. You will be lying there anticipating her blow job while she rambles on about one musing or another, all the while caressing you all over and getting you all worked up. And her musings are very entertaining. Just stream of mind her talking about what's happening in the fantasy world swirling around her. When your about ready to beg her to start, she finally will put her mouth around you and start sucking. She has an great blow job. Then if you want to fuck, she is into anything. Yesterday I said I couldn't see her because I had an appointment out of town. She asked to accompany me. So she was with me from 7 am to 1 pm. She started with road head. I had declined road head for decades but accepted and she got me off without me wrecking anything. Later we went to the zoo to fuck a couple hours. That was an experience. She really can take the drudgery out of a trip. And we didn't even fight until later that night!!

GargleMySpunk
09-28-17, 07:15
Ran into Kevon yesterday about 6 pm. Picked her up and got her famous head ache relief while driving. She has digits now! One question: she said std has a girlfriend; who? She said she was blonde w blue eyes. Who's her gf??

TrailGuy
09-28-17, 09:03
I've been following this board for sometime and had been a little slow to pull the trigger and have reviewed some of the know providers on the sister site. Ill be along the trail tomorrow and would like some digits for some reliable providers. Ill post my review tomorrow if anyone is willing to help out, I'm not in Orlando often but would like too provide for this board when every time I'm around.Check your inbox. I left you a few digits.

TrailGuy
09-28-17, 09:19
Liz will be leaving her vacation resort on Saturday. I have plans to pick her up at the airport when she arrives. So before all you Liz fans gets a hard-on for her, don't even think about going to look for her until at least Sunday afternoon because she will be with Trail guy.

He has expressed a deep desire to get back to work, but Trail guy comes first. LOL! .

TrailGuy
09-28-17, 09:49
I just completed a wonderful 3 Day Marathon of mongering full of sex. Started off on the early morning with Heritage Nicole in my vehicle. Wonderful bbbjcimws. Got great video and pics. In the afternoon I checked into my room and ran into Tiffany once I got out on the trail. Took her back to my room we got naked and got right down to business after a brief shower. Wonderful BBBJ and busting my nut right up inside her little box.

On day two I met up with a girl from my past name Raylene. She spent the whole day and night with me. Lots of spanking, hair pulling and several BBBJ cim.

Day three I ran into the new girl Kiki. We have spoken several times over the last few weeks but have never been able to do a date with her. Despite some bad reviews on her, I have no complaints. Got to my room and she got naked right away. Just about the most beautiful body I've ever seen from any girl out on the trail. She was very new to the role play that I do with my dates. She followed every direction perfectly. Had a few slip-ups since she was new to it, but came out like a champ. I even had her go stand in the corner of a few times after her slip-ups. LOL!! I capped off that day meeting up with little Lexie. Beautiful little body on this girl. Actually had two rounds with her. She stayed most of the night with me.

TrailHunter
09-28-17, 09:58
I've had the great pleasure over the last year of having a whole lot of fun, pleasurable, and worthwhile experiences. It takes someone like Tasha to really remind me just how good Paradise Trail is, and how she doesn't belong. Saw her on the way to see Gigi and she had the skinny spinner look that I like. So I took a chance and scooped her up because I was a little early for Gigi. That was a big mistake. First of all, wanted 20 up front so her loser BF could get something to eat. She pointed him out. Without exageration, this guy looked like he was one of the walking dead extras. Standing in the middle of the gas station lot, shuffling to drivers looking for a handout. I'm later told by others he is continuously on Mollys. It didn't smell right, but I did it. We climbed in the back and started on the action. Rules, rules, and more rules. No pics, Ok I'll take the pics I want. Oh you touched my arm, no touching my breasts. BBBJ started OK, She talk off her pants and odor. Ok, her on top but I can't touch her and grind her hips into me the way I like. Oh, and I can't CIP. Well, it never got to that test cause when the cowgirl frustrated me we switched to doggy and the odor frustrated me so we switched to MISH over her objections because she was afraid of being crushed. Well I banged and banged and that face was just turning me off and I said enough. I may have just written it off as a bad date, until after we dressed she kept sitting there and tried to extort another 10 to leave. My impulse was to throw her out but then I thought sure. This has raised my ire enough to actually put down the details so you all save your donations for this chick. Hope she really enjoyed that 10.Hooked up with her about 5 years ago for BBBJCIM. And the same song and dance routine. No face fuckin, no DT, no gagging, etc. She said that she was having a bad night cause two prior dates had ED. Wonder why? Made her gag and cough because I shot a big load down her throat. And Tasha was not happy. But TH drove off very happy.

TH.

PopperOrland
09-28-17, 12:15
I dreamed that I wake up with a headache, called Barbie and she told me that she could help me picked her up at the Bk and took her to my spot got a very wet BBBJCIM, after that I dropped her of consulate dr.

PJ001
09-28-17, 13:52
On my way back from a function last night I took a spin around the circuit to see if anyone reputable was available. There were thin pickings so I made the poor decision to scoop the buxom Jennifer from her usual location opposite the mall.

She'd received a couple of OK reviews lately so I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt despite last time being unimpressed by her technique and tendency to ask if I was close after just a few seconds of action.

Bad mistake.

Negotiations seemed hard work to get to a $30 BBBJCIM deal -- and given that she's a well known provider I was OK with parting with the cash up front.

After some slightly paranoid LE evasion measures, we stopped in a dark lot and she started work (and I remembered then why I had decided previously to pass on future dates). Within 10 seconds she was asking if I was going to finish and that we had to move on immediately as she thought we were about to be arrested.

I stopped at a couple of other places that have worked well in the past but she was freaking out saying that she would only provide service while I'm driving. For me that is unlikely to work out (and perhaps taking more risk behind the wheel than I think necessary). In any case it would take a lady with well above average skills and a Masters in patience to get the job done in that scenario and neither of those qualities feature on Jennifer's resume.

At my lack of enthusiasm for the road head proposal, she jumped out of the vehicle and was gone.

So I would not recommend her at all. She has an inflated view of her own value and will take your money and run if you question whether her LE paranoia is helpful. YMMV of course.

Redsox2005
09-28-17, 14:48
Just got another fantastic BBBJ from Deserie. Finally lasted more than a min. She got to deep throat my hard cock. She is my best head on the trail.

Number 2 is Barbie.

Oh yea she's out my Sams.

Sox man out.

Hobbiest12
09-28-17, 15:20
We have been texting for a few days. She had a phone that would only work on wi-fi. So hit or miss. Found my atf today at wa by Arby. Fellas her back is way fuked up. Can barely walk. But other than that same sweet, laid back girl. She hasn't lost her magic! No digits, but if available, she will be at wa. If you want to see her do it soon, going back to hospital.

TrailHunter
09-28-17, 15:30
And we didn't even fight until later that night!!Holy Shit SG! Looks like you and the Sexy Russian are developing a more civilized relationship. LOL.

TH.

Chris5
09-28-17, 21:55
I just completed a wonderful 3 Day Marathon of mongering full of sex. Started off on the early morning with Heritage Nicole in my vehicle. Wonderful bbbjcimws. Got great video and pics. In the afternoon I checked into my room and ran into Tiffany once I got out on the trail. Took her back to my room we got naked and got right down to business after a brief shower. Wonderful BBBJ and busting my nut right up inside her little box.

On day two I met up with a girl from my past name Raylene. She spent the whole day and night with me. Lots of spanking, hair pulling and several BBBJ cim.

Day three I ran into the new girl Kiki. We have spoken several times over the last few weeks but have never been able to do a date with her. Despite some bad reviews on her, I have no complaints. Got to my room and she got naked right away. Just about the most beautiful body I've ever seen from any girl out on the trail. She was very new to the role play that I do with my dates. She followed every direction perfectly. Had a few slip-ups since she was new to it, but came out like a champ. I even had her go stand in the corner of a few times after her slip-ups. LOL!! I capped off that day meeting up with little Lexie. Beautiful little body on this girl. Actually had two rounds with her. She stayed most of the night with me.Excellent report's brother. You are having a blast on Paradise Trail, and that's what its all about. TG was kind enough to send me some private photo's of the sexy young Kiki. Dude takes excellent pic's.

C5.

Smielyswim
09-28-17, 22:36
Dreamt with this chick head game not great but always catches. The good is she takes anal no question asked only a little squirming or at least from what I heard.

NephriteJade
09-28-17, 23:29
Dreamt with this chick head game not great but always catches. The good is she takes anal no question asked only a little squirming or at least from what I heard.She's a good looking woman. You found her walking? Hopefully the streets don't break down her looks any time soon.

Smielyswim
09-28-17, 23:32
She's a good looking woman. You found her walking? Hopefully the streets don't break down her looks any time soon.Yea I found her walking, and got her digits. The streets always takes there looks in time LOL.

TrailGuy
09-29-17, 04:19
C5 said I sent him pics of KiKi. Which I did do. Please do not ask for them. They will be posted in due time. KiKi and I are working on the best that will be posted.

Thanks. TG.

CalabGles96
09-29-17, 10:51
Check your inbox. I left you a few digits.Hey TrailGuy can you help out with some digits too, thanks bro.

Smielyswim
09-29-17, 12:52
I've been following this board for sometime and had been a little slow to pull the trigger and have reviewed some of the know providers on the sister site. Ill be along the trail tomorrow and would like some digits for some reliable providers. Ill post my review tomorrow if anyone is willing to help out, I'm not in Orlando often but would like too provide for this board when every time I'm around.Check your inbox.

Smielyswim
09-29-17, 13:30
Some have asked for number but their inbox full clear it and ask me then.

TrailGuy
09-29-17, 17:05
Hey TrailGuy can you help out with some digits too, thanks bro.Once you build some credentials on this site, lets say 20 or so reviews plus some helpful info, I would be more than happy to help you out. You're not going to find anyone to send digits to you with only three post. It's nothing personal. That's just the way it is on this thread my friend. Good luck in your hunting.

Smielyswim
09-29-17, 23:25
Be careful a reverse sting near the sands.

JaxLoco
09-30-17, 00:12
About a week ago around midnight I hopped on my car to do some hunting. I was just trynna see how its looking out there. Guys, I don't do a lot of hunting on the regular bases. But anyway, driving down the road somewhere in kings (don't want to give too much locations or details because yall don't trust me and I don't trust yall) Thinking its going to be a boring night because I coudnt find or see a honey that deserved me to stop and introduce myself LOL and my other chicks don't answer the damn phone. So I'm driving somewhere in kings. Dark as hell, I just happened to see this beautiful, slim sexy blonde walking out of a hotel parking, with her sexy ass shorts and a plaid shirt she really didn't looked like a street walker but c'Mon., you out here walking in dark ass roads by yourself, out of hotels chances are you up to something. So I did what any experienced hunter would've doned. Damn right, I made that illegal you-Turn fast as shit before somebody beat me to her. Ofcourse she saw the whole thing, it was embarrasing and she probably thought I was LEO or something or a pimp because she was stuttering at first when I pulled my window down and introduced my self. I told her I was Jaxloco and if she would like a ride. She looked for like two seconds I thought I messed that one up but then she said yeah sure and hopped in the car. I compliment her because after all, Jaxloco is a gentleman so we get down to talking (a lot, she's a talker) she real cool started asking questions like what I was doing overthere and shit like that. But Jaxloco aint here to make friends baby, so I bust out and said I had money on me, I usually get mouth from this chicks but it was something about this ashley that I had to try, oh BTW she told me she was 34, and that she doesn't do shit like this because she married and bla bla clearly she wasnt high or drunk but hey idk, yall know Jaxloco just said yeah and kept it moving I'm trynna hit at this point I was touching and carresing plus dick was hard like a nebraska rock under ice. She then tells me not to be shy because she's not at all, at this point she's directing me to a spot it was dark as shit its like a road in the middle of motherfucking nowhere just some train tracks. She asks me if we're going to the back of the car I said yes baby, she crossed over from the passenger front to the back inside the car while I opened the door and boooyyy when I got to the back she was already completly naked I'm talking about nothing on waiting for your boy. Long story short, she was great, moaning from the very first stroke she has a sexy voice and oh yeah the mouth was very good too. And at this point I'm trynna get this chicks digits, info social security everything (not really just her digits) but she says again that she doesn't do this because she has a husband and that he checks her phone so she gets off the car after getting herself together and goes away. If yall know her give Jaxloco some feedback let others know I aint making it up baby!

JaxLoco
09-30-17, 00:24
If you get me for an Uber, I'll help you hunt and even let you get blown in the backseat. Of course for a tip.

Sox man out.I need you as my uberrrr!

ChrisB642
09-30-17, 03:04
Seen her out by Sam's 2 times in a row around 2-3 am. I always missing opportunities with her I would love to date her, somebody is always picking her up quickly before I get to her.

TrailGuy
09-30-17, 07:26
Last night I called up Desiree. Told her I had a headache and if she could help. Of course she could. Picked her up and came back to my room. She told me 1st step to cure my headache would be a hot shower together. Who am I to say no. LOL!! Once in she faced me and got on her knees. Started to rub and suck my cock. Felt so good I couldn't help but grab her hair and head. Started to face f* her. She gagged but kept going. After the shower we continued on the bed. Wasn't long before my headache was gone. My load went all over her face.

Desiree is top of head game. Can't wait for another time with her. Digits for active senior members.

TittyManCam
09-30-17, 10:24
Had another amazing headache relief with heritage nicole last night in the sams parking lot. She has a phone now! PM for digits.Check your inbox.

TMC.

Dragon88
09-30-17, 14:18

So bottomline is I'm out 300. So the shit I learned today: don't be mongering on obt with alot of cash on you past what you are willing to spend and put your wallet awayyy like in the trunk. This honestly was my fault and got sloppy with my mongering techniques and too trusting.Only have donation in your pocket available nothing else.

TrailHunter
09-30-17, 16:15
Desiree is top of head game. And FUCK Game!

TH.

Sukerxxx
09-30-17, 22:23
So I'm almost done with my vacation here in Orlando and between visiting friends and all the help that I been getting from this forum I been having fun 24 hrs LOL. Thanks again for all your help.

So somebody recommend Dena, she is a nice girl "all business like" attitude which means she goes straight to business right away. She is kind of tall with a nice body, but her body is not as tight.

I contacted her late last night around 2 am and she answer saying that she was in a cab and she could come to my location, she felt somehow that she could trust me since I told her a friend of mine gave me her number. I ask for FS with Greek included to which she replied 80 coins to which I said forget it, I reply if you do Greek I could give you 50 coins max and that's because you will come to me and save me some gas. She agree and within 15 min she was at my room.

Like I mention nice body but not tight at all. Nice rear and good rack, she started with a BBBJ which had a little bit of teeth on it but not too bad, she stopped one time and ask if I was ready and I said no yet, so she continued until I said I'm ready, put the cover and started to pound that kitty which was not too tight. I ask her to turn around and in DG I put some lube and went for the door, and let me tell you that back door was really tight! I couldn't even get in until I tried twice, once in I start slow and she said "it hurts" so what did I do pound harder and pretend I didn't hear anything, she said again "it hurts" to which again I pretend I dint hear and kept on pounding, eventually she got more comfortable and I kept pounding, I was going to ask to finish with a BBBJ cim but that rear entrance just felt great to the point that I couldn't stop myself until completion.

As soonest I was done she dress and left. Not chit chat or anything, like I said at the beginning all business like.

In a few words she gets the job done but would be better if her body was a little tighter. I will put a pix of her but honestly I think the picture looks a little bit better than her in person.